PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RohanM
11-24-21, 21:55
Begumpet pickup started again.

300 to 4000.

Nighttime.

Please give me some cheap contact by 1000 and will reciprocate.

Sean 1490
11-24-21, 22:09
Bros,

I am planning to visit Hyderabad this weekend, can anyone share the Legit SP with better prices? I have 1 legit SP contact, digits ending with 728. He has got super hot birds. Last time he has charged 12 k for 1 H but this time he is asking for 20 k for 1 H so wanted to try other legit SP.

Bird name: Payal.

Any senior help me here as I am new to ISG.Can you activate your PM. I'm new in Hyderabad and looking for contacts. I will definitely get back with contacts and review. Can you please share your SP details?

BoyPune
11-25-21, 05:59
Begumpet pickup started again.

300 to 4000.

Nighttime.

Please give me some cheap contact by 1000 and will reciprocate.Can you specify the location?

I'm a outsider and come to Hyderabad for work.

For me location and google map is the only help in this town.

DfwEros
11-25-21, 07:30
Hey Guys, So am from Delhi and there is wedding to attend in Hyderabad on Friday 13th. I will plan only if I have a 'setting' in place. Looked at an SA option. Kajal Singh. Model. She is asking for 50 K a night, and seems very keen into meeting. More than usual keen! Should I be worried? Sent me like 20 photos upfront without asking with a video too!

Orelse Any Super Trusted SP's? Only there for one night, don't really plan to get into a 'hit / miss' types.

Thanks guys! Help if you can!!Trying to see if this girl is actually worth it. Honestly, I don't mind the 50 k as she looks quite hot but I don't want her to be a tran or have some safety issues. Just surprised how open she is. She even has a public insta profile.

BabyKutu
11-25-21, 07:50
This pattern they used is very similar to an FR or report that was shared by someone a few days ago.

Looks as if we have a lot of eyes watching out, for reasons other than mongering.

Stay safe!!

Wish the double standards in our society are not there. A life can be better lived even with the pandemic, but the double standards in our society victimizing a few, is a pain!There are 4 confirmed LE handles on ISG, all I can reveal is 2 from LE, 1 from CCS and 1 from SHE teams. Technically they keep a very close eye for hints however its relatively clear than commissions didn't work out for Salons. I have always maintained Salons and beauty parlours always get hit first obvious reasons. For now best to stay away this week, this should clear up pretty fast.

P.S.: we have been explicit with pointers here but the one that got hit in AS Rao Nagar is not the one which was discussed here.

Roadside Romeo
11-25-21, 09:06
If you book as double occupancy ID becomes mandatory, Hyderabad police have become very strict in ID and other record keeping needs. If you wish to smuggle the girl into the room that's a different game altogether.

Big names will ask for ID. Smaller OYOs might as well but its a hit and a miss. Guesthouses are not so strict but safety is compromised 9/10 times.Thanks BabyKutu and FunCheck2 for responding. So much so we hate OYOs, they are the only ones who can serve in this situation it seems. Everytime I go to an OYO, I vow never to return. Then something or other brings me back. OYO is becoming like Karma.

Let me try out an OYO, will share if it works.

-RR.

Macho361
11-25-21, 10:46
Thanks to BigDick bro for sharing the details. Went to the location. It's inside a bldg. Pretty discreet. I was taken to a room and was shown few girls. The spa is high end and well maintained. Gave bro reference and Asked for Telugu girl. After the initial introduction, she started with massage. I expect a descent massage before going into other services. It was As per my expectation. Liked her massage skills. She had some training. Knew the points and applied right pressure. Talks good. Has descent figure with some fat and tummy but no complaints. If expecting a perfect figure might be disappointed. Moved to extras for B2B with HJ. Being first time, I think she was not too open. Did not remove her bottom but allowed to touch. May be few more visits could ease a bit between us. Took steam bath and left.

Damages 2.5 k+ 3 k.

WIR: yes.

Though the reception damage Is a bit on the higher side. Would like to try other girls as well.

Pupp7
11-25-21, 11:09
Thank you to you and Wonderla bro for replying to my post. I was busy with some other work, so did not have the chance to visit KAN till last weekend.

After reading a few more recent posts about KAN, I called and inquired if Anna was available and if they accept nearby coupons. He first said they accept the coupons, but called again and told that those coupons are only for male to male and female to female and since I asked for anna he told me it would be 2 k. I did not bother bargaining since that is the price everyone here seems to be paying, and confirmed my booking at 3 in the afternoon.

Reached the place, parked my car nearby searched for an LE vehicles nearby and then went into the building. When I reached and told my fake name he immediately recognized and asked me to pay. I paid and was guided into the room. He then came back and handed over a see through black dispo. Since this was my first I waited a few minutes before changing as I thought that the girl would come while in. But since she did not show up for a couple of minutes I changed off. Then suddenly the door opens and she came in with a small bowl of oil. Since someone mentioned that she was not a looker I did not have much expectations, but I was not disappointed as she had good figure and big boobs which I like a lot. This could be because I had low expectations or as this was my first time ever in a message parlour in Hyderabad.

She asked to lay on my stomach, when I layed down she laughed and told me to remove my undies. Again since this was my first time I wore the dispo over the undies. I was initially shocked when she asked because the dispo is clearly see through, but went ahead since she asked..Hey,

I visited the gbowli car showroom den a few weeks back! As it was my first time just like you, they only showed me 2 chicks one southie another northie. I took the southie (preferences) as I opted for the B2B her nakhras started asking me to pay more and more and complete unethical tone. Avoid!!

Pupp7
11-25-21, 11:30
Hey everyone,

So I've been wanting to get some paid action for a while but was skeptical. Finally decided to have it and start with a MP! Searched on jdail for leads and started getting calls, finalized one which was near to me. Goes with bar in its name and near famous gbowli car showroom.

Spoke on call with a lady she told 1200 counter for 45 minutes I asked if extras available she said yes!

She shared the location via whatsapp and I was lost a bit finding it so I called and she guided me thoroughly. Kudos for that.

Once reached there is this really nice sofa sitting with a view (it was almost sunset) I opted for the cheapest 1200 massage 45 minutes they insisted on taking 1500 for a hour I said I'll continue if I feel like.

Then there was a guy asked me if I want to select I said yes and he showed two chicks. One southie bit dusky and nice boobs another looked northie fair and not so good looking. (Both were a bit plump) I opted for the southie because I love Telugu ones dusky (preferences).

Then I was sent in nice rooms dim lights and attached bathroom! Was told to change in the dispo on the bed I did and waited for the chick.

She came in and started with the massage within 10 minutes I couldn't control my johnny and asked for extras she said 2 k for topless and HJ & 4 k for B2B negotiated for B2B till 3.5 k (wouldn't budge a rupee less she might have sensed I was a newbie) asked me to pay right away I paid in cash.

She then undressed. Turned off the lights I asked her that I want the lights on, she strictly said no. Then we started and it was completely mechanical. Started doing all sort or nakhras saying no to everything. I'm a bit of a rough guy so I bit her nipple and she says ill tell at the reception that you're doing it roughly and they'll send you back. I'm like wtf. Completely let down. Then she finished me with a HJ. Showered herself and I did too later. All the while she kept asking for more money for whatever I ask her to do. I denied and left.

Massage- avg.

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Attitude- 3/10.

WIR- No way.

Total damage- 1200 counter + 3500 B2B.

I know I over paid.

BabyKutu
11-25-21, 17:15
Hey everyone,

Total damage- 1200 counter + 3500 B2B.

I know I over paid.That's a lot of money for a 2 bit twat. Bro that seriously lot. This kind of price inflation is not good.

You should have let her complain at the reception as if it matters. For all future haunts. Turning off lights is a red flag. You will not know if she is carrying any infection in the form of pustules or lesions.

Psychoo143
11-25-21, 17:21
R mewe couple any feedback on those couple quoting 25 k for night.

DestinyDecoder
11-25-21, 17:51
Have some spare time in Hyderabad, so thought of trying nearby spas. Tried to contact some 3-4 nearby spas near kphb through jd and whatsapp. Only one of the spa replied and told me that I can select the therapist as well. The spa name is the last two words of major sports brand tagline.

After reaching the spa, all the staff were busy except one. Had a quick look at therapist (plump and dusky) and opted for the massage. She is a Telugu girl and the massage was average at best. She popped-up the question of extras after say 40 min. HJ and B2B were on offer. I negotiated B2B for 2.5 K. She doesn't know anything B2B and everything was just bad.

Damages: Front desk:1. 5 K, Girl: 2.5 K.

Rating: massage - 5, Body - 5, Attitude - 6.

WIR: No.

I am again visiting Hyderabad in the next few days, requesting senior members to share details of spa and therapists via pm. Looking for slender Thai beauties with good BJ skills.

RandomBoy1
11-25-21, 23:53
Can any one please share pn siri pictures? I would like to see them before I proceed.

HydStar
11-26-21, 01:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LiveTryrpt
11-26-21, 04:14
Can any one please share pn siri pictures? I would like to see them before I proceed.Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2127228#post2127228.

EshwarN
11-26-21, 04:35
New to this thread and mongering in Hyderabad. Kindly share details of any decent SP (my PM is open).

Even though I do not have anything to share in return I am happy report about my adventures to others in the forum.

EshwarN
11-26-21, 04:44
New to this thread and mongering in Hyderabad. Kindly share details of any decent SP (my PM is open).

Even though I do not have anything to share in return I am happy report about my adventures to others in the forum.

DfwEros
11-26-21, 06:54
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2552940&viewfull=1#post2552940.

I see some nice pics posted months back. How do I get access to the SP with these pictures?

Shanky4913
11-26-21, 07:48
Desperately waiting for your response Babykutu sir. Please help me.

RahulKhannarpr
11-26-21, 10:33
Kindly provide me with SP leads in Hyderabad. Visiting next week.

MongerUnleash
11-27-21, 08:06
Hi everyone,

I have mongered extensively in major cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and many minor cities in India and some places outside India. This is the first time I am visiting Hyderabad. I would like to monger here also.

It would be a great help if some kind souls could message me the number of some of the forum famous Indies or some trusted SPs. I can reciprocate in Mumbai or Kolkata.

I will reach Hyderabad today. Kindly help a brother out.

TIA,

Monger Unleash.

RrVee123
11-27-21, 16:52
Hola Guys,

Phase 1.

A beautiful started after an week long travel. Felt needed a good relaxation and started evaluating options based on recent LE developments. Tried mirror but timing didn't match and suddenly got the urge to go to my regular spa and pinged. Responded positively with my preference. Though there is scare based on the timing decided to take risk and reached.

Phase 2.

Over a period of time I got the feeling apple voice assistant never disappoints. This applies to all with the name. Glad I made the choice today and what followed was a blissful and sensual massage. Yes I got good massage and got the rub at right places and stiffness reduced. Took ample time and never hurried massage part. Of course I know her and lot of talking involved which is soothing.

Phase 3.

Yes the best part. After the massage or in fact during massage we do started with kind of soft foreplay and this made her horny too. She became wild and took charge which I liked it. Me being on receiving end for time being enjoyed and reciprocated at right time. She is soo fresh and soft I couldn't let go of her soft boobs. Sucked softly one after another while doing mild fingering. Made her lie down on bed and my fingers explored the depths of flooding river and my tongue explored each and every area where she felt good. We do kissed in that heat of moment which is not mechanical. Glad on that. Definitely she had orgasm. She asked to enter and with the Safety on my johnny in. Had a nice bang in miss and WOT. That's a warm one in this winter. Had a release in right time and she whispered nice one and enjoyed. Felt like a Man.

Phase 4.

Had cleaned up myself after her, grabbed my bag and with in no time was out. Definitely a risky one but that urge made me do it.

Happy mongering guys.

Sanjuwick7
11-28-21, 01:02
Hi all Senior bros,

Need your help and guidance. Is there any lactating woman in Hyderabad?

Gauravlokha
11-28-21, 06:33
#1 - Tried the girl in black dress which most have recently reviewed at the den. Slim figure, very nice boobs. I didn't like the BJ though. She is a full GFE, had lots of fun talking with her. Tried her in all positions and came out a happy man. Usual damages.

GFE - 10/10.

Cat - 9/10.

Looks - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

#2 - Reached out to ameerpet sp. The pics looked nice so decided to give a try. The place is shady, washroom dirty. The girl was busty but very fair, face okayish. Gave a freaking see tearing BJ (totally hated it). As we started the act, nakhras started. Everythings a NO except missionary. Completed the act left..Hey guys,

New here. First post.

May I please know what does SAT Escape mean?

I know we don't post full name or detailed references but really want to visit this place so any other way I can understand it?

Thanks.

BlackBoxHyd
11-28-21, 07:13
Hello brethren,

Requesting brothers to please shower some blessings in the guise of contacts of medchal or indie MILFs or any other SP contacts will surely reciprocate in the future. Thanking you all. Already did pm few seniors waiting for their blessings.

Kind regards. BBH.

SfoCowboy
11-28-21, 09:46
She has a place and charges 10 k for ST at her place. Mechanical and not worth a visit.

Trying to see if this girl is actually worth it. Honestly, I don't mind the 50 k as she looks quite hot but I don't want her to be a tran or have some safety issues. Just surprised how open she is. She even has a public insta profile.

Vikki 3690
11-28-21, 16:13
Hello seniors,

I have joined this forum starting of this month. Sadly I'm a virgin. Looking for hot girls who provide GFE. I did contact few seniors but haven't received any reply from them. Could any kind soul share some good contacts please.

Dratini
11-28-21, 19:21
Shared contact of locanto indi with everyone who sent me a PM.

I even responded to all newbies who messaged me, kindly don't discuss about ISG with her since she doesn't know about our site.

Stay safe!

AdamL
11-28-21, 22:36
R mewe couple any feedback on those couple quoting 25 k for night.I am assuming the op meant are is for Ram Ritika.

BabuKute bro or Senior members.

Any one tried the following profiles?

Sk acpl, b m Hyderabad couple, Arh Arsh hotwife, Hyderabad 725 Hyderabad, Hyderabad, etc.

I apologize for being cryptic, as I do not know the rules publishing the profile names. However, I just want to make sure about are profile.

Any pointers in this space are deeply appreciated.

HolsterMike
11-29-21, 04:01
I am a new monger and coming to Hyderabad for a 2 day trip.

Can you please share indie / safe chick's contacts?

Looking for a GF experience and nice time. Cost no issue.

PM is open! Please help this newbie!

DfwEros
11-29-21, 04:38
Thank you for the info bro. If she looks that good, then mechanical might be okay LOL. At least, it goes down in our mental record books as an experience since she is public. Thanks again for the info though.

She has a place and charges 10 k for ST at her place. Mechanical and not worth a visit.

Sudigali
11-29-21, 06:07
I have been a regular to the SP and when ever someone new comes he pings me. This time I was so fascinated by the picture I travelled a whole night from Kakinada to meet her. Coming to the deed she was amazing looks wise. She has the cute innocence in her face and was very friendly.

Started the deed with some cuddles. She has round and perfect assets. Her moans very very sexy and she was equally involved. People who are bored of the indies can try her.

Charges - 8 k.

WIR. Fuck yes.

PM for details I can refer.

Arghzme
11-29-21, 15:06
Hey guys,

New here. First post.

May I please know what does SAT Escape mean?

I know we don't post full name or detailed references but really want to visit this place so any other way I can understand it?

Thanks.It just means Saturday ESCAPE. Nothing coded for SP / MP name. He just had good fun on a Saturday.

AdamL
11-29-21, 23:13
I am assuming the op meant are is for Ram Ritika.

BabuKute bro or Senior members.

Any one tried the following profiles?

Sk acpl, b m Hyderabad couple, Arh Arsh hotwife, Hyderabad 725 Hyderabad, Hyderabad, etc.

I apologize for being cryptic, as I do not know the rules publishing the profile names. However, I just want to make sure about are profile.

Any pointers in this space are deeply appreciated.I know my post is very confusing. Any insights or experiences into MeWe contacts including RamRitika?

If it is not worth, I will stop chasing. Again, newbie here. So please bear with me.

Thanks,

Adam.

Ksingh1095
11-30-21, 04:48
I am very new to mongering and coming to Hyderabad from California for a brief stay.

Can someone help understand how to source contacts for good MP's and SP's.

Kleen19
11-30-21, 10:22
Wish to confirm on MR user Miel (Pogba's language). Had msged her on number ending 245 and she shared photos posted on MR. Quoted 4 k and has a place.

Would appreciate feedback from fellow brothers on her.

BlackBoxHyd
11-30-21, 10:39
So shout out to Dratini bro for giving me the contact one of the first few to help me start up. Will be always grateful. Thank you.

Coming to the deed with the lady which he shared the contact of.

She is a typical BBW with a pear on a stick figure. So if you're not into proper BBW figures then it is a let go.

I am OK with heavy people but this lady was a Pear on stick type figure which was a complete dick down for me.

So the place is safe right in front of a busy street in the Hills.

Lady is a nonlocal on a travel spree. When I reached I was guided to her place. She offered water and started talking a whole lot about how she started. What she has been going through. What are her plans next. Etc etc. I was least interested and I just wanted to jump the ship and leave right away without even paying but then even dead dick ruled and I ended up chatting with her for almost half hour and then she brought the money part and I gave her the money and then she started cozying up. I did not like a bit of it my dick was not even standing up. I am 6 feet tall and quiet healthy but still I could not take her at my sight. Though I like MILF type BBW. In her way she in cute but I wasn't just into it so I asked her to give a CBJ after that though it was fixed for two I just ran away from there. Though she was good to talk to and kept on making me comfortable. Just wasn't into it. Not that I don't like the BBW but this was I don't know a little different for me. Has smooth soft skin. Can hold good conversations and also might be interested for drinks and smoke.

Damages- 3.5 k /2 shots can bargain more.

Boobs- small for her figure. But heavy.

WIR. Hell no. Personal choice.

She is available till Friday and can share contact.

BBH.

Xander Garv
11-30-21, 11:13
Anyone tried these from MR?

Request feedback brothers.

Also, I am returning to the mongering scene in Hyderabad after a gap of about 4 yrs. Please help with SP / indie contacts via PM.

Thanks,

V.

NineIncheer
11-30-21, 12:13
Wish to confirm on MR user Miel (Pogba's language). Had msged her on number ending 245 and she shared photos posted on MR. Quoted 4 k and has a place.

Would appreciate feedback from fellow brothers on her.Bro if am not wrong its not she its a tranny. Do a Vc and you will figure it out.

India2021
11-30-21, 13:07
Hi guys,

Can anyone share Medchal HW contact info? I am visiting Hyderabad next week and would like to try her.

FunTime64
11-30-21, 14:16
Hi Sirs and Bros.

Any one have tried the attached bird? Review will be really appreciated. Thanks in Advance.This is the new bird at SP the, claims to be GFE. Planning to try this week!

Arghzme
11-30-21, 16:49

Would appreciate feedback from fellow brothers on her.Looks like a transgender to me. Not sure how that works. Anyone with prior experiences, please throw some light.

Kleen19
11-30-21, 17:47
Looks like a transgender to me. Not sure how that works. Anyone with prior experiences, please throw some light.Had the same doubt. I msged her ' Should I need to know anything more' she said 'my place is safe' LOL. Difficult question to ask.

As Niner bro said will have a vc or better skip.

BlackBoxHyd
11-30-21, 19:06
Hello brothers,

Can any senior send Tlgm ID of Med hw, would be grateful.

BBH.

DfwEros
12-01-21, 02:21
This is the new bird at SP the, claims to be GFE. Planning to try this week!Good luck. In my experience, everyone says they are GFE. Once you hand over the money, all the restrictions come your way.

Pupp7
12-01-21, 07:20
Hey everyone,

Last night wanted a masg for myself had body aches, and the thought of getting some nice B2B got johnny v excited.

As I get free only after 9. 30 Pm tried contacting MP's, most of them were closed before 8. 30 did not wanted to travel v long.

Disappointed and horny I tried locanto for a SP near pennis (in Hindi) palli area. I have no contacts because I'm very new to this, called the first displayed number. Man picked up says he'll send the pictures. I asked where is the place he said near a famous 90's Bollywood actress theatre. Got excited as its close to me! Asked him if place is available too. Said yes. 3 k for 1 shot mentioned got it to 2 k / pop. I told him ill come over and select the bird. Guy sent another guy near the asked location drove for 5 minutes. Very inside. So the place is safe I was relieved! Had only one chick. No options.

Typical Bengali chick. Avg boobs, stomach there, and short.

Room smelled like cigarettes and she looked disinterested in the deed. Watching phone constantly getting calls.

I tried making a conversation with her eased her up a bit. Both got into birthday suits. She played with my johnny for a while till it got hard and put on a condom. As I've not nutted since a long time my pre-cum leaked a bit, now she says she won't do a BJ. I'm like okay took her into missionary. Pussy-loose! I couldn't even feel anything. Pounded her for a while just only to get myself done and leave. Couldn't cum. I asked her to get on top she refused. Wtf! I insisted and she came on top. Won't let me touch her cat. Gives stares if I ask for anything. Won't even give a pillow to put under her hips, won't allow her legs on my shoulders. She bent over me and rode for a while. No movement at my johnny at all. Only her stomach was rubbing on mine. She asked me on top again I just wanted to get done now so I did her real hard till she held me tight and moaning badly. Nutted. Got up wore my clothes. Another tlgu lady was there asking if I was done on my way out told her she won't co-operate a bit. She called someone and make me tell him. I told and he said he'll look into it.

The another lady said there are different birds available too but just not today.

Also the condom she put had disgusting smell in it. Idk what ones do they use. But chi. Had a hard time to wash it off after coming home and the smell still won't go fully. Don't know if they use the one with numbing gels for extra long. Maybe it was that one.

Should've carried my own.

Boobs- 6/10.

Cat- 2/10.

Attitude- 2/10.

Hygiene- 5/10.

SP- 7/10 (maybe will try again).

Damages- 2 k.

WIR- yes for new chicks (not her) and the price. Maybe ill ask him for 1500 this time.

Arghzme
12-01-21, 07:43
Had the same doubt. I msged her ' Should I need to know anything more' she said 'my place is safe' LOL. Difficult question to ask.

As Niner bro said will have a vc or better skip.Please pardon my ignorance on this topic, but this person has a dick or a pussy? Someone please explain how it works.

Attachments
12-01-21, 10:42
Hi everyone,

I'm new to mongering and related stuff. Want to try some now. Would appreciate if someone can help with contacts in Hyderabad. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PatrickJsen123
12-01-21, 10:50
Got this contact from SP. Asking 4 k for a shot. The SP digits end in 143. Should I go and is it safe. Really first try with a SP.Bro,

I know her very well. The woman in the pic is pregnant. She is a SP herself. That pick is at least 5-6 years old!

PatrickJsen123
12-01-21, 10:52
#1 - Tried the girl in black dress which most have recently reviewed at the den. Slim figure, very nice boobs. I didn't like the BJ though. She is a full GFE, had lots of fun talking with her. Tried her in all positions and came out a happy man. Usual damages.

GFE - 10/10.

Cat - 9/10.

Looks - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

#2 - Reached out to ameerpet sp. The pics looked nice so decided to give a try. The place is shady, washroom dirty. The girl was busty but very fair, face okayish. Gave a freaking see tearing BJ (totally hated it). As we started the act, nakhras started. Everythings a NO except missionary. Completed the act left..Bro, Please share the SP details.

Lord Necros
12-01-21, 14:23
Please pardon my ignorance on this topic, but this person has a dick or a pussy? Someone please explain how it works.Trans pretty much means "Transitioning" between genders. So, they are people in the mid of turning from men to women (I have never seen a female to male provider). So, they are likely with a dick, breast implants and heavily into hormonal therapies. They will also be under a ton of makeup and expect all photographs to be heavily edited/fake.

Coming to your question, you can just ask her if she is a trans and if she has a dick. More sophisticated way of asking this would be if she is pre-op (has dick) or post-op (has functioning pussy), or even if she is a functioning top (has dick and will be doing the fucking) or bottom (may or may not have a pussy, but will be receiving your dick).

The vast majority of trans providers are pre-op and are actually trying to use the money they earn here to help with the transition. So likely pre-op.

Coming to the service, trans women generally provide BBBJ and anal as regular services. Service quality is often better as they actually know how a dick should be sucked.

But their personality can be a huge hit or miss. You will find trans women who are least bothered in even touching you, to trans who will get obsessed with you. Some may even try to scam or be rude. Overall, this is the biggest problem with trans women IMO. If you find a good provider, it can be great.

Finally, be super careful about STDs with trans women. trans and gay people have a much higher risk of stds so always wear protection.

I used to have an ATF katoey a decade ago when I used to regularly visit Thailand and she was an amazing lay. Very feminine face and figure, Wonderful and sweet personality, extremely kinky, and most importantly, she was great at all her services. She had first hand knowledge of what men want.

So yeah, go for a trans provider. Just be more careful than usual. And if you find a diamond in the rough, congrats.

Firestix
12-01-21, 14:24
Tried her this morning at regular sp's place.

Awesome bazookas deep throat excellent service.You are one lucky guy. She looks gorgeous.

HolsterMike
12-01-21, 15:32
Hyderabad brothers,

Looking for good indie (who can be taken to a 5 star) sort of contacts? Please share if you have any. I am a newbie but on a spree. Help this soul please! None of my previous posts got any good response.

Can give you a solid contact in Calcutta (24 year old chick with fab body).

Can only give this contact if I receive something good in return.

RrVee123
12-01-21, 16:26
Good luck. In my experience, everyone says they are GFE. Once you hand over the money, all the restrictions come your way.Bro,

She is from SP the den and she would be GFE. No doubt in that. By the way there are already reviews on this bird. Go back to posts between June 27th to July 15 this year and you will find. Its her second visit and this particular SP repeats only if the feedback is good. Last time I tasted bird prior to this one which was a marvelous experience. Need to plan for this one this time.

Arghzme
12-01-21, 16:31
Trans pretty much means "Transitioning" between genders. So, they are people in the mid of turning from men to women (I have never seen a female to male provider). So, they are likely with a dick, breast implants and heavily into hormonal therapies. They will also be under a ton of makeup and expect all photographs to be heavily edited/fake.

Coming to your question, you can just ask her if she is a trans and if she has a dick. More sophisticated way of asking this would be if she is pre-op (has dick) or post-op (has functioning pussy), or even if she is a functioning top (has dick and will be doing the fucking) or bottom (may or may not have a pussy, but will be receiving your dick).

The vast majority of trans providers are pre-op and are actually trying to use the money they earn here to help with the transition. So likely pre-op.

Coming to the service, trans women generally provide BBBJ and anal as regular services. Service quality is often better as they actually know how a dick should be sucked.

But their personality can be a huge hit or miss. You will find trans women who are least bothered in even touching you, to trans who will get obsessed with you. Some may even try to scam or be rude. Overall, this is the biggest problem with trans women IMO. If you find a good provider, it can be great.

Finally, be super careful about STDs with trans women. trans and gay people have a much higher risk of stds so always wear protection.

I used to have an ATF katoey a decade ago when I used to regularly visit Thailand and she was an amazing lay. Very feminine face and figure, Wonderful and sweet personality, extremely kinky, and most importantly, she was great at all her services. She had first hand knowledge of what men want.

So yeah, go for a trans provider. Just be more careful than usual. And if you find a diamond in the rough, congrats.Very well explained. Thanks a lot Lord!

KiranKumar21
12-01-21, 19:02
Been away from the site for a while. Wanted to share few FRs.

Visited this place twice.

1. This was when lock down was up to 6 pm.

Got a call from them offering massage. Thought why not.

Since I was visiting there for first time I hinted him to send me a nice masseuse.

Wasn't disappointed. A Telugu girl average looking face but great bazzokas and ass with a little stomach.

Made nice talk and she popped the qn half way. She offered HJ and B2 B. Said next time she will be ok to do FS but not this time. I wasn't liking for FS anyway. Quoted 2.5 k for HJ and 6 k for B2B. Bargained HJ with TA for 1 k and I liked it. She used her hands pretty well used her bazookas and kept sweet talk all the time and was really involved. Overall it was a good relaxing session. Also she took the money after the deed.

Damages 1200 at counter and 1 k for HJ.

2. This was in October.

Visited back there hoping to meet that Telugu girl again. I went at 11.30 in the mrng despo and hrny. But counter guy said she left and only one NE was available. She started with a decent massage and talked very pleasingly. Said she will do BJ and B2B. I don't remember how much she asked but she agreed for BJ and B2B and shower for 4 k. But once I transferred the money Nakra started. She kept on talking on the phone. Saying something urgent came up did the worst B2B for 2-3 min and rushed to me to shower for BJ and that wasn't great. I finished unhappily and asked her to leave took a shower alone and left. Never visited again. Recommend looking at the birds before committing.

Usually counter here is 1.2 k in nearbuy.

KiranKumar21
12-01-21, 19:22
Hello people,

Can any one please share any that girl contacts or SPs that offer Thai birds.

Dev13
12-01-21, 20:05
Thanks BabyKutu and FunCheck2 for responding. So much so we hate OYOs, they are the only ones who can serve in this situation it seems. Everytime I go to an OYO, I vow never to return. Then something or other brings me back. OYO is becoming like Karma.

Let me try out an OYO, will share if it works.

-RR.Checkout this YT video on some do's and don'ts.

"Unmarried Couples Must Remember Before staying in Hotel".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7NRJGz_Ts

BlackBoxHyd
12-01-21, 22:34
There's been a lot of talk about how to get a subscription activated by bitcoin but lately no one seems to have subscribed using the currency bill and envelope method so I am here to just encourage to go manual also if you can't figure a way around bitcoin.

So my mail letter was posted in early October I had kept on mailing them regarding how my letter would have reached or will be reaching soon and to activate my subscription so under conditional basis they gave a complementary one month at the late end of October and my letter successfully reached somewhere around November mid around which my subscription for one year was activated so I would suggest to just post the mail around two months before your subscription ends or wait around 30 to 45 days for your subscription to get activated. Its completely hassle free and takes less than five minutes. All you got to do is take out a printout and insert the twenty and five bills into the letter and just write the address mentioned on it and use a normal nine number envelope and paste about Sixty rs worth of stamps if you're sending from this city, and voila in 30 to 45 days you will have your subscription activated or renewed. It Cost me the exact conversion rate and the stamp duty and the envelope and printing cost. This route might not be the fastest but I guess is the easiest and safest because you don't even give a return address you just write your forum ID and there is no connection to you. You can simply dump it in a red post box anywhere and it's done.

Rax Kumar
12-01-21, 23:21
Reminiscing my pre Covid US trip in 2019, I was at some god forsaken place in Texas attending a conference. Tried snapchat their and connected with a chick. An hour into chatting she agreed to meet and sent a location of a pub to pick her up. I thought wow, a date. Reached the bar and realized she was a bar tender there, fat but young, chubby and kind of cute. Her shift was over and she was ok hanging out. Had couple of drinks at the same bar and she told me she had some stash that we can light up. Little adventure there and I said yes and asked her to come over to my room. We talked some general stuff all the while and I was afraid of making any shady talk because I didn't know the place well.

We reached hotel room, I had some beers, so we drank a bit more. Then we decided to light it up and she said it's safe to do it in the bathroom. We did, it was a small pipe, couple of puffs and I was super high and light as it was after quite a long time I was doing it. She seemed pretty regular and it took more drags for her to get high. Now I wanted to get a little naughty, mustered up the courage and said that I was feeling super hungry and felt like eating her. She didn't mind the comment but she didn't say much and kept talking about her work.

Then she decided to take a shower and I waited outside. She changed out of her bar uniform into regulars. We had some more talk and I invited her to get comfortable on the bed and watch tv. Luckily she agreed, we sat a bit away from each other though. Slowly I slid towards her till our arms touched and then we started getting cozy. Johnny now just wanted to fuck the white. Couldn't control and asked for a kiss. She obliged and faak, it was wonderful. We were high and lost in the kiss for a while and once she was hot, we undressed each other and went under the sheets. Had a great fuck, there was lot of meat and I took my time.

We did it for an hour. We did mish and then she moved to cowboy. She was really in the mood and got two orgasms, I couldn't come but enjoyed her thoroughly. Then she wanted to leave as it was getting late for her to go home and she asked me if I could help her with a cab. Booked a cab for her and it was quite far away, Uber was showing 100 $, damn expensive I thought, but booked nevertheless.

Didn't meet her again and didn't take a number. The thrill of doing her was great.

Psychoo143
12-02-21, 00:49

Would appreciate feedback from fellow brothers on her.I'm not sure whether she is a post op or pre op but I can confirm you that she is a transgender previously I have seen her ads in locantoooo.

Mmahi2222
12-02-21, 08:54
Had mirror for 2 hours last weekend.

She refused for 7 k the previous weekend but agreed this time.

I humbly request everyone in this forum to maintain these rates and not to jack up.

Also please do not mention anything about me or this forum while negotiating. It would be obvious for her to figure out.

Experience wise as usual.

She was reviewed many a times so skipping it for now.

In short, enjoyed for good 2 hours.

Kumar1360
12-02-21, 09:29
Looks great. Would like to know the SP. Any hints of there this SP is? Would like to visit.

Thank you.

Tried her this morning at regular sp's place.

Awesome bazookas deep throat excellent service.

Kumar1360
12-02-21, 09:55
Bro,

Can I get the hints the SP and the location. Would also like to go and try. Thank you.

GFE - 10/10.

Cat - 9/10.

Looks - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

#2 - Reached out to ameerpet sp. The pics looked nice so decided to give a try. The place is shady, washroom dirty. The girl was busty but very fair, face okayish. Gave a freaking see tearing BJ (totally hated it). As we started the act, nakhras started. Everythings a NO except missionary. Completed the act left..

Rax Kumar
12-02-21, 14:42
Searched and checked for the profile. Doesn't seem worth 50 K at all. She may be charging higher for being like mini celebrity. Otherwise SPs will provide hotter options for a full night at 20 K.

But then this girl, since she charges 50 K may not be regular at it, so it might be a good experience instead of an artificial GFE. So your call, based on how rich you are.

Hey Guys, So am from Delhi and there is wedding to attend in Hyderabad on Friday 13th. I will plan only if I have a 'setting' in place. Looked at an SA option. Kajal Singh. Model. She is asking for 50 K a night, and seems very keen into meeting. More than usual keen! Should I be worried? Sent me like 20 photos upfront without asking with a video too!

Orelse Any Super Trusted SP's? Only there for one night, don't really plan to get into a 'hit / miss' types.

Thanks guys! Help if you can!!

Member #4771
12-02-21, 15:12
Please ping me his digits and reference.

DestinyDecoder
12-02-21, 15:28
My last couple of days in Hyderabad, so visited a Thai spa. Thanks to Mr. Maddyblues for sharing the location. I had a chat with receptionist (guy) on whatsapp, he recommended couple of girls. I selected Thai therapist as last couple of sessions with Indies was pretty normal.

The recommended therapist is slim, may be in mid 30's with decent figure. The massage was excellent with good pressure. After 30 minutes or so, she popped up the question. I took B2B for 3.5 k after negotiating, she quoted 6 k initially.

She got undressed for the deed and OMG that body was perfect. Her tits look fake and she had teeth braces which I don't like. She had good skills for the deed and also takes time to buildup slowly.

Massage - 8/10.

Body - 8/10.

Face - 6. 5/10.

RajPru
12-02-21, 16:09
Bro,

She is from SP the den and she would be GFE. No doubt in that. By the way there are already reviews on this bird. Go back to posts between June 27th to July 15 this year and you will find. Its her second visit and this particular SP repeats only if the feedback is good. Last time I tasted bird prior to this one which was a marvelous experience. Need to plan for this one this time.Can any provide me the SP details with Reference?

Thanks in advance!

Member #4742
12-03-21, 02:42
Can someone provide me with spa details for B2B or FS.

Hyd Passionate
12-03-21, 04:43
Can any one please I'm me with Mirror digits with a reference? Does she speak Hindi / English?

TIA.

Baaziga
12-03-21, 05:23
Hi guys,

Can anyone I'm with contacts of SPS, it's been a while since I started mongering in Hyderabad. Please help.

Baaziga
12-03-21, 05:28
Can someone provide me with spa details for B2B or FS.Check your inbox.

RajPru
12-03-21, 07:52
Is SP a girl? I really don't understand why no one is ready to share his contact details? Anyways, is there anyone who can share details and ref?

Xander Garv
12-03-21, 10:07
Brothers,

I had reached out to 2 afros from MR. Sheila and Bae G. Both sent me locations around the t. Chowki manikonda area and quoted around 7 k for 3 pops. But am skeptical about their service. Has any one taken their service recently? Reviews will help.

At Babykutu bro. Have sent you a PM. Kindly check.

Rg766
12-03-21, 10:11
Hi brothers,

I will be free for a couple of weeks starting next week. Brothers who have PM'd me know I have responded when asked, so asking for some new contacts:

A. any indies. Price no bar. (no Mirror, Sasi, Siri rads, Pavani).

B. Any SP's who can arrange a space as well (except SP sky).

C. New spas with Thais, where one can get a BJ.

Thanks in advance brothers, FRs will follow. And as always if you need something PM me, happy to help.

Cheers!

RG.

AngryMartian
12-03-21, 10:38
Guys,

Please help a fellow monger with some SP digits. Around Kodapur / GB will be great.

Will reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

AngryMartian
12-03-21, 10:52
Hi brother,

Can you share digit of Dinesh SP? Any other outcall Indie digits will also be appreciated.

Will provide Delhi contacts if return.

AM.

Try SP Dinesh bro, he has got some decent stuff if you deep pockets!

Member #4742
12-03-21, 17:03
Can any one please I'm me with Mirror digits with a reference? Does she speak Hindi / English?

TIA.I think she can speak English, little Hindi.

KiranKumar21
12-03-21, 18:53
Contacted a dude from Loc-nto and met Ashwin spl he directed me to Red-e aunty in musrambagh.

After a long time trying to find decent contacts to meet. I found one in Loc.

Aswin directed me to red-e aunty from Musrambag, she has 1 are 2 birds at her house and it was a decent place with wash room.

I tell you she has good birds only once in a while but you can decide. She will send you the pics.

If you like the pics. Birds provide good service.

I visited the aunty 2 time now and both the experiences were good main thing is they they don't watch the watch!!

My experience was pretty decent.

I visited the bird offered by the aunty and it was good.

Mostly the girls are for a short while and they offer good service.

They offered CBJ and good sweet talk and no rushing.

The first time I visited it was a Delhi girl and she had good bazookas and decent chat and did the deed without any rush and being mechanical. I liked it.

Second time was Ali's good with a Telugu girl and good deed. I don't want to get into details but it was decent and liked it.

Damages: 5 k per 2 shots.

WIR: depending on the bird but aunty is reliable.

KiranKumar21
12-03-21, 20:33
Guys,

I'm currently at secbad desperate to monger. Locanto contact gave me pics and location and I'm here for past one hour and locanto contact doing Nakra. Help a bro get laid. I'm at Secbad help me get laid send me a contact please.

TheOtherMe159
12-04-21, 04:56
Brethren. I have couple of requests:

1. Good contacts in Dallas TX area-preferably SA young independent. But if you have tried and had good experience, appreciate if you can PM me the contact that will be great!!

2. High end SP or independent contacts in Hyderabad. I will be in Hyderabad / Mumbai in my trip. If you have any high quality independent or SP, please do share the contacts!! My PM is open.

All FRs will be posted. I will reciprocate the contacts as possible.

DfwEros
12-04-21, 05:26
I think she can speak English, little Hindi.Everyone keeps talking about Mirror so I cannot figure out if that is a specific one person or some sort of spa or set of spas. Can anyone explain please?

Baaziga
12-04-21, 12:03
Can you share the contact?

Contacted a dude from Loc-nto and met Ashwin spl he directed me to Red-e aunty in musrambagh.

After a long time trying to find decent contacts to meet. I found one in Loc.

Aswin directed me to red-e aunty from Musrambag, she has 1 are 2 birds at her house and it was a decent place with wash room.

I tell you she has good birds only once in a while but you can decide. She will send you the pics.

If you like the pics. Birds provide good service.

I visited the aunty 2 time now and both the experiences were good main thing is they they don't watch the watch!!

My experience was pretty decent.

I visited the bird offered by the aunty and it was good..

Baaziga
12-04-21, 12:12
Guys,

Please help with a contact for a genuine SP and MP if any, in return I will help with the SP contacts that I have. My PM is open, please message me.

SmartGuyHyd
12-04-21, 15:22
After long time again got luck response from Navya, she one of the best in my short list.

Messaged her many times but no response due to her relationship but she pinged me on Thursday as she is free from now onwards and no relationship issue anymore, but could not make it on that day due to heavy office work, met today. As usual I like her very much due light weight which can take her in hands and bang quite some time. Surprisingly she has now big boobs and that too solid.

Sucked and squeeze from back and tried multiple positions and my fav lifts her into my hands and couldn't spent more time as she has put on some weight and finished in doggy.

Still she is best in my list to take her into hands, overall exp same as every time.

Those who are interested on her can reach her now, now she is available full time with big solid boobs with little weight than old.

Important thing is she increased price now quoting more than usual.

EcstasyHyd
12-04-21, 20:31
What's her latest damages? Used to be 4 k last known was 5 k.

After long time again got luck response from Navya, she one of the best in my short list.

Messaged her many times but no response due to her relationship but she pinged me on Thursday as she is free from now onwards and no relationship issue anymore, but could not make it on that day due to heavy office work, met today. As usual I like her very much due light weight which can take her in hands and bang quite some time. Surprisingly she has now big boobs and that too solid.

Sucked and squeeze from back and tried multiple positions and my fav lifts her into my hands and couldn't spent more time as she has put on some weight and finished in doggy.

Still she is best in my list to take her into hands, overall exp same as every time.

Those who are interested on her can reach her now, now she is available full time with big solid boobs with little weight than old.

Important thing is she increased price now quoting more than usual.

FiredRagonRide
12-04-21, 22:40
I have thing for lactation. Did you get any lactating contacts?

Hi all Senior bros,

Need your help and guidance. Is there any lactating woman in Hyderabad?

FiredRagonRide
12-04-21, 23:00
Best bro's -- I have a thing for lactation, can any one of these good souls have any lactating contact? Please help brother who is in dire need of milk.

FunTime64
12-05-21, 00:00
Hey there!

This is an old FR, last week's in fact. I am a regular visitor to this MP which happens to be <300 mts from home. Thanks to the "Deggara" + Buy app, the counter charges are 999.

Saw this bird while I was done with a North East bird and coming out, decided to try this Mumbai bird in the next visit, called up the MP and asked for this Bird and to my luck this bird was available.

Paid the counter damages and entered the room, mind you "No locks" in this MP. Changed to dispo and waited for the bird to come in. Did a massage for name sake and popped up the question on extras, I asked for FS and it was denied on face immediately. I should say may be I was lucky on that day, she agreed without me putting much of an effort but quoted pretty high. I consciously made sure to think with brain and not with dick.

Finally we agreed to a price which was in my budget and the next few minutes were fun!

Report:

Face- 8/10.

Height- 5'2-5'3.

Weight- 55 kg for sure.

Boobs- 6/10, small, perky and firm.

Pussy- 10/10, Neat & Tight.

Damages - 1 k counter + 5 k bird.

WIR- No, there are a lot of fish in the market.

I have tried at least 4-5 birds at this MP and almost all were open for FS out side the MP & quoted around 10 k, but this bird surprised me!

Cheers!

Funtime.

FunTime64
12-05-21, 00:13
Hey there!

I just learned from friend that the capital city SP's are operating with out any local agents in our own pearl city. I did not believe it until we picked up this bird from one of their Den's.

To my surprise, everything was so neatly organized, I bet even a local agent would be on run looking at the operations they have set up here.

Called the SP, he shared the available birds portfolio, we selected one and he directed to a den where birds were "stationed", mind you these are very upscale places and not those shady types.

Bird matched to the pics and she was fresh with a very nice perfume. Picked up and drove to my Den!

Report:

Boobs - 10/10, Soft and handful.

Face - 8/10.

Height - 5'2-5'3.

Pussy - 8/10, Neat & tight.

GFE - 10/10, not a time watcher at all.

WIR. No, this SP keeps updating his stock every week it seems.

Damges - 6 k / Pop.

Cheers!

Funtime.

FunTime64
12-05-21, 00:25
Hey there,

During my hunting explorations for birds, discovered this gem of MP in the heart of HyTek Cyt. They operate with a very very tiny board on a very busy road, counter guy claims they run it legally and I myself saw the documents to verify which indeed were looking legit.

Has option of selecting the bird for massage, pick what you like.

I visited two times, the first time exp was disaster and I gave my peace of mind to the counter guy, he promised me a better exp next time with a great discount on top of the regular price and this time the bird did not disappoint me. He called me in the morning to update that there are six new birds arrival, planning to try at least the best two this week.

Usual damages at this place are.

HJ - 0.5 k.

HJ + top access - 1 k.

B2B - 2 k.

Please do not jack up prices if any brothers are planning to visit this MP!

Cheers,

Funtime.

FunTime64
12-05-21, 00:28
Everyone keeps talking about Mirror so I cannot figure out if that is a specific one person or some sort of spa or set of spas. Can anyone explain please?Bro,

The bird Sruthi is called as Mirror, it is a long story on how she got that name, for now, I hope I answered your question!

Ravinderreddy2
12-05-21, 02:51

Important thing is she increased price now quoting more than usual.Ya bro Navya is back again. Even I got msg from her that she is free from last 5-6 six days, . So anyone who want to meet her can met her from now.

RahulKhannarpr
12-05-21, 03:25
Ya bro Navya is back again. Even I got msg from her that she is free from last 5-6 six days, . So anyone who want to meet her can met her from now.Hi bro,

Can you please give the contact I was in Hyderabad today wanted to try.

HolsterMike
12-05-21, 05:00
Hi,

I am looking for some outcall action at my home. I had a really good contact in Bangalore but ever since I moved to Hyderabad as it was the pandemic I have been looking for reliable home service without much luck. Most of them seem fake and are scams. I was able to avoid these as I can spot them easily. I found one reliable one but not great options. A little pricey is okay as for home service that works. Any contacts / help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Can you share the Bangalore contact please? PM is open.

Sudigali
12-05-21, 10:52
Thanks to Ravinderreddy bro for the contact.

Pinged her the day before and it was quite difficult to convince her about the reference. She quoted 6 k for a pop and I negotiated it to 5 k. She said ahe has two places. I decided the one in KPHB as it was close. It was her friend's apartment. Place is definitely safe but I always feared someone might come by.

Coming to the deed she has massive boobs and a very soft skin. The cat was bit tight and not like what I expected. Overall she isn't that fair but she has a good body and tried her best to please.

WIR- maybe.

Experience. Avg.

Damages - 5 k.

Please ping if you need ref and contact.

Baaziga
12-05-21, 13:53
Brothers,

I had reached out to 2 afros from MR. Sheila and Bae G. Both sent me locations around the t. Chowki manikonda area and quoted around 7 k for 3 pops. But am skeptical about their service. Has any one taken their service recently? Reviews will help.

At Babykutu bro. Have sent you a PM. Kindly check.Hi bro,

I have tried them an year back at cty, bndguda and everyone quotes the same price, they stay in an apartment and I have heard they also rented out one for such activities. There are a group of people who are doing this and they send the location when we contact them via WhatsApp, The pics that they share and the actual chick doesn't match. I had a bad experience and was very scared when I met them.

WIR: nope, never.

DesiYuva
12-05-21, 14:11
Ya bro Navya is back again. Even I got msg from her that she is free from last 5-6 six days, . So anyone who want to meet her can met her from now.Still old number ending with 356? One of my friend want to try her and I met her long ago in 2019, don't know if my reference still work.

Will ask him to try else, would bother you for ref.

EagerGuy
12-05-21, 15:02
Hi Fellow Bros.

Hope Everyone is in good Health.

I am writing this report about a gem of a girl I met in locanto. I think she's already been discussed here but I am not sure. I was on my way back from Delhi to vizag and got a couple of contacts in Seeking A. When I was about 2 days to board my flight, I messaged them in telegram and I liked one. So, I made a break journey flight booking to spend a night in Hyderabad. She sent a pic which is not close to the one in SA and when asked she said that the profile pic is fake. The day before our meet, she again changed the pic and said that its real. She is looking like a tranny in the new pic. Assuming that its not an indie or even an sp, I stopped texting her and searched for other means. Then I found an ad in Locanto with really reasonable rate card. Texted her up and got reply saying that she is available for meet the day of my arrival. Asked for pics, she sent few but she is no looker at all. She herself called immediately said that she was a lactating mother to her 3 month old child and had a see section scar and also asked me that if I feel her pic at least average looking. I was not able to answer but I had no options available, so went ahead and scheduled a whole night. I was expecting an ugly chick and was worried if the hotel people will stop her by her looks. But when she arrived, she was not bad looking at all. And once I asked her to take off her mask and man she is a 7/10. And definitely a fair skin tone. So I took her to the restaurant and had dinner rather than getting it delivered to room.

She was a bengali muslim with good english, looks were okay and fun to talk with. And she quoted 10 k for night for 8 shots, bbj included. I was like that's awesome. And once inside the room, we both got cleaned up and inspite of me having a really bad attack of migrane, she soothed me and gave small head massage. She gave me an hour long smooch with lot of tongue action. God, that felt awesome. And she offered her nipples to my mouth and said do it, while I was sucking there was milk oozing from her breasts and this is the first time I had a lactating girl, it felt weird at first but great later. She moaned a little which were real, not the fake moans I was used to with the other girls. Next up is a blowjob with tongue action over balls and I came within 5 min (Plus hour long smooch of course). Later we slept in our birthday suites and when I woke up, my headache was gone and had the rest of fun which I leave for your imagination. Of course I could not finish 8 rounds. But full night of pure GFE. I just loved the time. I told her that she should give better pics of her and also offered her to take a picture of her, but she refused. As my flight is at 10 am, I got to leave early. She asked for breakfast together but I was in a hurry and felt bad that I could not do it. Anyways, we bid good bye and left.

Score Card.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Blow Job: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

WIR: I don't know, if nothing else comes my way, then may be.

Ravinderreddy2
12-05-21, 19:01
Still old number ending with 356? One of my friend want to try her and I met her long ago in 2019, don't know if my reference still work.

Will ask him to try else, would bother you for ref.Ya bro she is using same old number.

Ravinderreddy2
12-05-21, 19:08
Hi bro,

Can you please give the contact I was in Hyderabad today wanted to try.

Bro If you need any contacts first u need to Buy a Subscription fist .....so that only u will get dm

FunTime64
12-05-21, 22:02
Hey there,

I feel pity on myself for posting a sarcastic post on much hyped SP which was seen under a magnifying lens by our so called Veteran's here! "It was a Sarcastic post with a disclaimer!

Few asked if I was ok and few asked me to take down the FR, Seriously?

[Deleted by Admin]

Am surprised and disappointed that even our veterans took the sarcasm on a serious note, One senior member claims that he has introduced this SP in discussion to this forum, What should I do now, should I facilitate this senior member for introducing this SP here?

I have taken down the FR because I respect the senior members here, but I also want to call out loud and clear that I have got this SP reference outside ISG.

I would appreciate if brothers here read the disclaimer before going the FR and react accordingly.

No hard feelings on anyone, love you all guys!

Cheers!

Funtime.

JohnGreenChe
12-06-21, 07:04
Hi Fellow Bros.

Hope Everyone is in good Health.

I am writing this report about a gem of a girl I met in locanto. I think she's already been discussed here but I am not sure. I was on my way back from Delhi to vizag and got a couple of contacts in Seeking A. When I was about 2 days to board my flight, I messaged them in telegram and I liked one. So, I made a break journey flight booking to spend a night in Hyderabad. She sent a pic which is not close to the one in SA and when asked she said that the profile pic is fake. The day before our meet, she again changed the pic and said that its real. She is looking like a tranny in the new pic. Assuming that its not an indie or even an sp, I stopped texting her and searched for other means. Then I found an ad in Locanto with really reasonable rate card. Texted her up and got reply saying that she is available for meet the day of my arrival. Asked for pics, she sent few but she is no looker at all. She herself called immediately said that she was a lactating mother to her 3 month old child and had a see section scar and also asked me that if I feel her pic at least average looking. I was not able to answer but I had no options available, so went ahead and scheduled a whole night. I was expecting an ugly chick and was worried if the hotel people will stop her by her looks. But when she arrived, she was not bad looking at all. And once I asked her to take off her mask and man she is a 7/10. And definitely a fair skin tone. So I took her to the restaurant and had dinner rather than getting it delivered to room.

She was a bengali muslim with good english, looks were okay and fun to talk with. And she quoted 10 k for night for 8 shots, bbj included. I was like that's awesome. And once inside the room, we both got cleaned up and inspite of me having a really bad attack of migrane, she soothed me and gave small head massage. She gave me an hour long smooch with lot of tongue action. God, that felt awesome. And she offered her nipples to my mouth and said do it, while I was sucking there was milk oozing from her breasts and this is the first time I had a lactating girl, it felt weird at first but great later. She moaned a little which were real, not the fake moans I was used to with the other girls. Next up is a blowjob with tongue action over balls and I came within 5 min (Plus hour long smooch of course). Later we slept in our birthday suites and when I woke up, my headache was gone and had the rest of fun which I leave for your imagination. Of course I could not finish 8 rounds. But full night of pure GFE. I just loved the time. I told her that she should give better pics of her and also offered her to take a picture of her, but she refused. As my flight is at 10 am, I got to leave early. She asked for breakfast together but I was in a hurry and felt bad that I could not do it. Anyways, we bid good bye and left.

Score Card.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Blow Job: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

WIR: I don't know, if nothing else comes my way, then may be.Good find bro, any hints you can share to find this on locant?

JohnGreenChe
12-06-21, 07:06
Hey there!

I just learned from friend that the capital city SP's are operating with out any local agents in our own pearl city. I did not believe it until we picked up this bird from one of their Den's.

To my surprise, everything was so neatly organized, I bet even a local agent would be on run looking at the operations they have set up here.

Called the SP, he shared the available birds portfolio, we selected one and he directed to a den where birds were "stationed", mind you these are very upscale places and not those shady types.

Bird matched to the pics and she was fresh with a very nice perfume. Picked up and drove to my Den!

Report:

Face - 8/10.

Height - 5'2-5'3.

Pussy - 8/10, Neat & tight.

GFE - 10/10, not a time watcher at all.

WIR. No, this SP keeps updating his stock every week it seems.

Damges - 6 k / Pop.

Cheers!

Funtime.There are many SPs who operate out of Hyderabad. Any hints you can share to point out this contact? Web blog or last digits of contact?

JohnGreenChe
12-06-21, 07:08
There's been a lot of talk about how to get a subscription activated by bitcoin but lately no one seems to have subscribed using the currency bill and envelope method so I am here to just encourage to go manual also if you can't figure a way around bitcoin.

So my mail letter was posted in early October I had kept on mailing them regarding how my letter would have reached or will be reaching soon and to activate my subscription so under conditional basis they gave a complementary one month at the late end of October and my letter successfully reached somewhere around November mid around which my subscription for one year was activated so I would suggest to just post the mail around two months before your subscription ends or wait around 30 to 45 days for your subscription to get activated. Its completely hassle free and takes less than five minutes. All you got to do is take out a printout and insert the twenty and five bills into the letter and just write the address mentioned on it and use a normal nine number envelope and paste about Sixty rs worth of stamps if you're sending from this city, and voila in 30 to 45 days you will have your subscription activated or renewed. It Cost me the exact conversion rate and the stamp duty and the envelope and printing cost. This route might not be the fastest but I guess is the easiest and safest because you don't even give a return address you just write your forum ID and there is no connection to you. You can simply dump it in a red post box anywhere and it's done.Great info buddy, I will try this as I am trying to get the subscription for long. Appreciate it.

Gman111
12-06-21, 07:26
Been away from the site for a while. Wanted to share few FRs.

Visited this place twice.

1. This was when lock down was up to 6 pm.

Got a call from them offering massage. Thought why not.

Since I was visiting there for first time I hinted him to send me a nice masseuse.

Wasn't disappointed. A Telugu girl average looking face but great bazzokas and ass with a little stomach.

Made nice talk and she popped the qn half way. She offered HJ and B2 B. Said next time she will be ok to do FS but not this time. I wasn't liking for FS anyway. Quoted 2.5 k for HJ and 6 k for B2B. Bargained HJ with TA for 1 k and I liked it. She used her hands pretty well used her bazookas and kept sweet talk all the time and was really involved. Overall it was a good relaxing session. Also she took the money after the deed.

Damages 1200 at counter and 1 k for HJ..In my previous FR I had already written this spa should be boycotted.

OldMongerer
12-06-21, 09:32
Hi fellow Gentlemen,

I will be traveling to Hyderabad for a night and would love to try a ride there. Can someone point me to a trustworthy online link or doorstep spa service? My PM is not activated, so please give me some hints directly on the thread.

Thanks.

Jhongage
12-06-21, 09:56
Bro you over paid her now she is past all her good days she is max 3 k a pop keep prices in check please.

Pinged her the day before and it was quite difficult to convince her about the reference. She quoted 6 k for a pop and I negotiated it to 5 k. She said ahe has two places. I decided the one in KPHB as it was close. It was her friend's apartment. Place is definitely safe but I always feared someone might come by.

Coming to the deed she has massive boobs and a very soft skin. The cat was bit tight and not like what I expected. Overall she isn't that fair but she has a good body and tried her best to please.

WIR- maybe.

Experience. Avg.

Damages - 5 k.

FiredRagonRide
12-06-21, 10:20
Boss,

Can you share SP digits please?

Hey there!

Report:

Face - 8/10.

Jhongage
12-06-21, 11:10
Hi folks,

Been a while laying low due to covid.

So go this SP number from a known source.

Shared images reached place.

Girl more or less like pic.

Short, petite small boobs just a whiter version on Navya.

So that seniors can relate.

Good GFE, BJ open to all positions.

Would rate 7/10.

Damages: 7 k.

Paid bit more as itch was high. LOL.

Cheers.

Jhongage
12-06-21, 11:31
The Same SP range in again for new chicks arrival.

Jumped to place straight away the chick is obviously -15% of pics for makeup and editing.

She is sweet good height, and small tities with pointing nips to suck on.

Best part about her was the ass, it was nice.

But this was bad experience toothy BJ, not open to positions and natak.

Over pumped her hard in miss to end.

Over avg experience, warned the SP for such fuckups in future.

Damage: 6 k.

Cheers.

EagerGuy
12-06-21, 13:48
Good find bro, any hints you can share to find this on locant?Hi bro, I think the ad in locanto has expired or deleted. I am not able to find it. Anyway I have shared the contact.

Cheers.

JohnGreenChe
12-06-21, 14:13
Hi bro, I think the ad in locanto has expired or deleted. I am not able to find it. Anyway I have shared the contact.

Cheers.Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Hhhaaa
12-06-21, 21:46
New here. Hope if any seniors can help me with any SP details would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

WLust8112
12-07-21, 05:52
Hello folks,

I'm seeing an increase in reviews of high end SPs from the capital. I wanted to share my experience too.

I got a new SP contact ending with 1943 operating Russians and locals, fixed 10 k / HR, he doesn't negotiate.

But the experience is a hit and miss. My recent experience was with a Russian very sweet girl but experience was average. Toothy CBJ, LFK and rushed, but the previous experience was way better that this.

If anyone interested to take chances and try some Russians, DM me, I don't have pics, SP will share as he changes.

Thanks,

WL.

MaddyKalz
12-07-21, 05:54
Hi,

Any pointers to hygenic MP in Gachibowli or Hiteccity that offers FS would be great. New here. Inbox open.

MaddyKalz
12-07-21, 06:26
Hi New here,

Any hygienic MP in Gachibowli or Madhapur offering FS.

Inbox open.

Member #4724
12-07-21, 13:52
A long fantasy to be involved with a couple in threesome. If any kind monger has such contact. Do share. Will try to replicate as possible to my limit.

Xander Garv
12-07-21, 15:19
Hello folks,

I'm seeing an increase in reviews of high end SPs from the capital. I wanted to share my experience too.

I got a new SP contact ending with 1943 operating Russians and locals, fixed 10 k / HR, he doesn't negotiate.

But the experience is a hit and miss. My recent experience was with a Russian very sweet girl but experience was average. Toothy CBJ, LFK and rushed, but the previous experience was way better that this.

If anyone interested to take chances and try some Russians, DM me, I don't have pics, SP will share as he changes..I had also got in touch with this SP and he quoted similar but I asked him to come down to 8 k for 2 shots for Indians and 12 k for 2 for Russians. Felt that's the appropriate rate as other SPs are offering at similar or comparable prices. So if I may request, please avoid or negotiate hard to get the prices down to keep them in check for the benefit of all fellow brothers.

Cheers!

AdamL
12-07-21, 18:11

Bro,

I never met Manasa, but the pic looks like Sashi's. She is a good GFE, located near YGuda Basti. Everything you described (except cat) matches her profile too.

Just checking. Glad you had a good time.

Picassown
12-07-21, 20:10
A few about town stories.

# Manisha.

Got contact from a bro, tied up for an afternoon session, she wanted some booze so picked up some whisky on the way, 5th floor pad reasonably safe location. She talks too much and seems to suffer from OCD. Started off with foreplay on couch, till then she seemed forthcoming. However after few drinks gets crazy & belligerent. She has a bad case of chronic skin infection on her bum, which is a big turn off. Also worth mentioning about her over rated boobs, they are a fake boob job, lift her jugs and prominent scars underneath.

# Mirror.

Had done her back in 2019 courtesy be K bro. However now she is not ready to meet without a fresh reference, would be grateful for the same from any reliable bro.

# Siri.

Did not respond to pings on WhatsApp.

#Spa experiences.

Sun Yoga spa. Been there a few times, upside is the professional massage, Hygiene and ambiance, but max B2 B without removal of panities.

Happy Thai Spa & Studio Makeover. Full Monty B2 B poor notional massage & moderate hygiene.

Would be happy for references for some quality Indies.

Stay safe guys.

ProtonX
12-07-21, 21:55
Hi New here,

Any hygienic MP in Gachibowli or Madhapur offering FS.

Inbox open.Hygienic MP would seldom provide FS. Usually my experience at Hygienic MPs is a good massage + HJ & TA tops.

FiredRagonRide
12-07-21, 22:45
Hello Mongers,

Any lactating leads? Please?

Dratini
12-08-21, 00:33
Bro,

I never met Manasa, but the pic looks like Sashi's. She is a good GFE, located near YGuda Basti. Everything you described (except cat) matches her profile too.

Just checking. Glad you had a good time.She goes with both names.

Met her twice in 2018, paid her 3 k per one round.

Met her in small house at y"guda which belongs to some person who does small works in TFI.

PatrickJsen123
12-08-21, 01:36
Thanks a lot Sudigali. Had a good time with the Thai chick that you have suggested. I am not a big fan of describing the act in detail. Everything is on the table except, anal and rim job. SP has two Thai chicks. I tried both of them. The better one is Meena. Had a communication problem with her but managed through Google translate.

Cost: 6 K per pop but can be negotiated.

Attitude: Good.

GFE: yes.

DFK: yes.

WIR: A big yes.

Ravik5932
12-08-21, 07:42

# Manisha.

Got contact from a bro, tied up for an afternoon session, she wanted some booze so picked up some whisky on the way, 5th floor pad reasonably safe location. She talks too much and seems to suffer from OCD. Started off with foreplay on couch, till then she seemed forthcoming. However after few drinks gets crazy & belligerent. She has a bad case of chronic skin infection on her bum, which is a big turn off. Also worth mentioning about her over rated boobs, they are a fake boob job, lift her jugs and prominent scars underneath.
My first experience with Indie at Hyderabad. Not worth 5 K she asks for. If one is desperate may be max 3 K as BabyKuttu bro mentioned. Accurate report by Picasso bro.

FunTime64
12-08-21, 08:07
A long fantasy to be involved with a couple in threesome. If any kind monger has such contact. Do share. Will try to replicate as possible to my limit.Hey buddy,

I can give you few leads, DM me!

Cheers!

Funtime.

Lord Necros
12-08-21, 09:38

# Manisha.

# Mirror.

Had done her back in 2019 courtesy be K bro. However now she is not ready to meet without a fresh reference, would be grateful for the same from any reliable bro.

# Siri.

Did not respond to pings on WhatsApp.

#Spa experiences.

Sun Yoga spa. Been there a few times, upside is the professional massage, Hygiene and ambiance, but max B2 B without removal of panities.

Happy Thai Spa & Studio Makeover. Full Monty B2 B poor notional massage & moderate hygiene.

Would be happy for references for some quality Indies.

Stay safe guys.Hey man. Would recommend not giving out the name of the spas publicly. There are LE accounts monitoring the forums and this only makes it much dangerous for everyone involved.

Achilies
12-08-21, 10:06

# Manisha.

# Mirror.

# Siri.

Did not respond to pings on WhatsApp..She earlier used to do it for 1.5 k! Now she asked me 3 k and I said sorry I was 4 k per 2 is her ideal rate and many from this group had her! Please try to negotiate! If anyone wants reference please post in group first someone may help with proper price! Thanks.

Rg766
12-08-21, 11:08
She goes with both names.

Met her in small house at y"guda which belongs to some person who does small works in TFI.I have met her few times, including one recently for which one FR is here. I have always thought I would enjoy a lot more with her if she has a better place.

I have always seen the 2 houses in Y'guda that she uses. How is the KPHB one? Is it better. At par with what Mirror and siri have? Also in my last visit I noticed her face had a lot of marks, which her current WhatsApp DP (what is uploaded here recently) hides.

RahulRocks
12-08-21, 13:01
I got this ID from some app. Pinged on IG. Her ID start with Amy and end with curlicius.

Profile has linkdin profile reference also and it seems she was working in some hospital in Secunderabad. Started normal chat but soon she shared many nude and semi nude pic of her. He share how she like her pussy to be licked bu dog etc. However she was not ready to meet in person as she don't meet strangers or online friends. She is studying in medical stream it seems. Later don't know what happened she blocked my ID. This girl is surely go far. Her surname is iyer and first name look like similar to amrutha.

I am sure someone from group would have already enjoyed her so sharing my exp here. Basically no experience but us some live video call and original pic of chick.

Lord Necros
12-08-21, 13:20
Small FRs about my spa visits.

1. KAN Madhapur -.

Had trouble searching this one as it has a different name from KAN. Best way is to simply visit KAN site and get the address / map from the "Contact Us" section.

I got the Green Gables lady as a therapist. She is a dusky kerelite with good attitude and curvy body.

Massage was decent (though if you are used to deep tissue, it might feel too light) and the HJ was nice too. She let me squeeze her tits while she gave me a handy.

Total damage = 2 k (counter) + 500 (tip).

WIR: Not sure. While everything was overall fine, I do not like oily massage a lot. Makes it hard to get the oil off when you are going home.

2. Peaceful spa, Gbowli.

One of my regular haunts.

Sangh Pariwar is my goto girl here. She is a NE girl with good attitude and decent looks. She has amazing tits. Small but very firm and perfectly fit my hands.

Massage is mostly namesakes, but she does give 20 minutes of bum massage which I appreciate. After turning over its 15 minutes of dick tease as well.

Essentially, she make sure that I am pretty much ready before it's time for the handy.

The HJ is decent but like a lot of girls nowadays, she seems to be terrified of touching the semen after the deeds is done. She will just hand me tissues and leave. :

I remember how the older girls in that spa, would slowly clean me up and only then leave to wash off.

Total Damage = 1. 2 k (counter) + 1. 5 k (HJ +TA).

WIR: Sometimes. I like the girl but I do not fancy paying 1. 5 k for HJ + TA. But noone seems to be proving this for 1 k, as it used to be the case just 6 months ago. Its almost as if there is a massage girl union and they have decided to raise the prices across the board. Overall service quality also seems to have decreased across all the spas.

3. Pandavas.

Another regular haunt.

Have a regular girl here, Sasha. Looks decent and has a nice rack.

Does a decent massage (not great, not terrible). But boy oh boy, she is bad at sucking dick or even giving a HJ. Her HJ is one of the most painful ones I have taken.

Still I return sometimes, because she doesn't seems to mind me squeezing her tits and ass throughout the 45 minutes of the massage. She is fine with DFK as well. And at times even lets me finger her ass.

There were a few times, I put on some really kinky porn vids on my phone while she was massaging, and she seemed to get a kick out of it.

Total damages = 1. 5 k (counter) + 3 k (BJ) or 1. 5 k (HJ +TA).

WIR: yeah. She is good GFE and seems to be fine with everything. But she really lacks the skills.

Casanova9
12-08-21, 15:01
She is Manasa / Shashi / Sasi and she used to charge 3 k only. She is not worth more than 3 k.

Coming to the deed she has massive boobs and a very soft skin. The cat was bit tight and not like what I expected. Overall she isn't that fair but she has a good body and tried her best to please..

JohnGreenChe
12-08-21, 16:12
Any reliable and good quality SP in kondapur?

Appreciate your help.

AdamL
12-08-21, 16:17
She goes with both names.

Met her in small house at y"guda which belongs to some person who does small works in TFI.Thanks Dratini Bro!

I did read the forum to realize the names. The old house near Basti looks like a ghetto, not even an attached bathroom, hence I bailed after one shot. She did not entertain my idea of a hotel in HT area. The last time I had was in 2019. It was a wonderful GFE; great and silky bazookas for her frame. She also have friends who can entertain us, although I never tried.

Can you confirm her number ending with 756?

MongerUnleash
12-08-21, 19:52
I had come to Hyderabad for a meeting and since I never mongered in Hyderabad I was eager to try the local talent.

A big shout out to Sudigali bro, Aruncuckoo and Bigdick bros for their help in this regards. Though I wanted to try something on Saturday itself when I arrived, I could not as there were a lot of people who knew me personally who had come for the conference. Also some SPs were suspicious of the reference I gave them. Maybe not being able to communicate with them was also a problem.

Then I messaged SP Thanni who had a Thai girl and rates were on the higher side. Since I didn't want to bring her to my room, I asked the the SP to book a room for me. I know it is stupid on my part, but I was very busy and I sent him 2 k in advance for booking the room though he quoted only 1. 8 k. He booked a room for 1 k and refunded 1 k to me. Also he was very easy to talk to. The room was OK, but a little difficult to find. I had to roam around and ask around to find the place.

The deed was fixed for 8 k for 2 hours. The girl Ms L came wearing a black cap and a mask. She was a sight for sore eyes, perfect flawless skin, great jugs and good shapely body. She was very easy to talk to and puts you at ease with her behaviour, no nakras. She gave a good massage good CBJ and a good ball job. Coming to the deed she was very cooperative, drilled her in miss Nd Wot. It was a very good experience, she was very hygienic and had no odours.

I finished the 1st round only after 1. 5 hours. Though she was not a time watcher through out the deed, she then excused herself saying that she has some new born puppies to look after. I paid the amount in full because the service was superb. She refunded 1 k back and apologised for leaving early.

Overall I am very satisfied with the e perien e.

Pic was sent by the SP.

RanBeer
12-09-21, 01:33
Hey guys,

I am in Hyderabad till Sunday. This is my first visit here. Looking for big boob MILF or teen. Staying at Gachibowli I can visit spa as well. You guys help will appreciated. If needed I can help with Bangalore digits.

Thanks.

PatrickJsen123
12-09-21, 01:42
Thanks a lot Sudigali. Had a good time with the Thai chick that you have suggested. I am not a big fan of describing the act in detail. Everything is on the table except, anal and rim job. SP has two Thai chicks. I tried both of them. The better one is Meena. Had a communication problem with her but managed through Google translate.

Cost: 6 K per pop but can be negotiated.

Attitude: Good.

GFE: yes.

DFK: yes.

WIR: A big yes.I have shared the SP contact details with everyone who pinged me. This is to show that information is to be shared and help others.

When SPs make enough money, they keep the rates a bit low to get new customers. When idiots don't share the numbers, SPs increase the prices to make up the costs for getting a girl and keeping her in the hotel, paying LEs and etc. Simple economics.

Dratini
12-09-21, 01:45
Thanks Dratini Bro!

I did read the forum to realize the names. The old house near Basti looks like a ghetto, not even an attached bathroom, hence I bailed after one shot. She did not entertain my idea of a hotel in HT area. The last time I had was in 2019. It was a wonderful GFE; great and silky bazookas for her frame. She also have friends who can entertain us, although I never tried.

Can you confirm her number ending with 756?I don't have her number, I met her during 2018 summer.

The place where I met her had attached bathroom.

Ravik5932
12-09-21, 06:05
As per today's newspaper reports Haven Spa owner / operator booked under PD act. The place was raided in Sept 21.

Roadside Romeo
12-09-21, 06:09
I had come to Hyderabad for a meeting and since I never mongered in Hyderabad I was eager to try the local talent.

A big shout out to Sudigali bro, Aruncuckoo and Bigdick bros for their help in this regards. Though I wanted to try something on Saturday itself when I arrived, I could not as there were a lot of people who knew me personally who had come for the conference. Also some SPs were suspicious of the reference I gave them. Maybe not being able to communicate with them was also a problem.

Then I messaged SP Thanni who had a Thai girl and rates were on the higher side. Since I didn't want to bring her to my room, I asked the the SP to book a room for me. I know it is stupid on my part, but I was very busy and I sent him 2 k in advance for booking the room though he quoted only 1. 8 k. He booked a room for 1 k and refunded 1 k to me. Also he was very easy to talk to. The room was OK, but a little difficult to find. I had to roam around and ask around to find the place.

The deed was fixed for 8 k for 2 hours. The girl Ms L came wearing a black cap and a mask. She was a sight for sore eyes, perfect flawless skin, great jugs and good shapely body. She was very easy to talk to and puts you at ease with her behaviour, no nakras. She gave a good massage good CBJ and a good ball job. Coming to the deed she was very cooperative, drilled her in miss Nd Wot. It was a very good experience, she was very hygienic and had no odours.

I finished the 1st round only after 1. 5 hours. Though she was not a time watcher through out the deed, she then excused herself saying that she has some new born puppies to look after. I paid the amount in full because the service was superb. She refunded 1 k back and apologised for leaving early.

Pic was sent by the SP.Thumbs up for this girl. Have had her a few times. Cheerful and gives that perfect GFE experience. I have her direct contact. But since it is her direct number can share only selectively in return for some good referrals. Not trying to hoard anything here but just being practical. Hope the brethren understands.

-RR.

Member #4724
12-09-21, 06:21
Recently saw an FR on Navya and decided to meet her. Contacted on WA. Bit late on reply. Once we fixed then she interacts with you properly. It seems she has got more hot recently. Fixed the deal for 2 times. Reached her place and entry was easy. She was waiting for me behind the door. Guided me to the room and had small chitchat. Started the Deed with LFK and me exploring her body. As said boobs have gotten big and she still has the tightness in her body. Had two normal session with BBBJ in between the session. There are multiple FRs about her. Charges have gone bit on high side (she is not budging). But sometimes jhonny takes over your mind.

Trying to connect to a Muslim girl out of ISG. Once meeting will post an FR of her.

Need help from mongers. Do help me with some couple contacts. Would be grateful.

Thanks and regards.

IAmBond
12-09-21, 11:27
It had been a long time since July and it is a new place. I was curious. I dropped messages to two or three seniors.

Since I was in a hurry I could not wait for long so I decided to see Massage Republic.

#1, Bae G.

I saw few posts and review at Massage Republic and directly hopped on to the deed without thinking.

She has given her number to her friend who was in Bengaluru or she has changed her number in the account.

Terrible experience. I spoke for 2 shots No foreplay. Not interested. Did 1 shot and quietly walked away.

4.5 k totally got wasted.

#2 Kan MP.

After hearing so many reviews I later went on to Kan MP, Jhills. I was quite shocked with counter charges.

I guess I did not read the posts properly. I budged it down to 1.8 k but without steam.

P came in and did the massage which was okay and she gave a so-so happy ending.

Counter: 2 k + .5 k tips.

It was a disappointing experience here. I hope someone can help the newbie at Hyderabad.

Member #4724
12-09-21, 14:07
Help with medchal House wife contact. Can any kind monger help me connect with them.

Thanks and regards.

Baaziga
12-09-21, 14:39
Can you let me know the damages?

Recently saw an FR on Navya and decided to meet her. Contacted on WA. Bit late on reply. Once we fixed then she interacts with you properly. It seems she has got more hot recently. Fixed the deal for 2 times. Reached her place and entry was easy. She was waiting for me behind the door. Guided me to the room and had small chitchat. Started the Deed with LFK and me exploring her body. As said boobs have gotten big and she still has the tightness in her body. Had two normal session with BBBJ in between the session. There are multiple FRs about her. Charges have gone bit on high side (she is not budging). But sometimes jhonny takes over your mind.

Trying to connect to a Muslim girl out of ISG. Once meeting will post an FR of her.

Need help from mongers. Do help me with some couple contacts. Would be grateful..

SuryaCuckold
12-09-21, 18:59
Returned back to Hyderabad after two years and all my contacts are dead. Need to start again. Please help me with spa and any other contacts.

Member #4724
12-10-21, 02:30
Have this old contact from forum of luxme. Can anyone provide any pointers about her. She is charging bit high. So was not sure to meet her or not.

Any contacts of couple. Please do help.

Thanks and regards.

Discover5121
12-10-21, 05:08

Pic was sent by the SP.Nice FR bro, will like to try her.

Ravik5932
12-10-21, 05:29

I finished the 1st round only after 1. 5 hours. Though she was not a time watcher through out the deed, she then excused herself saying that she has some new born puppies to look after. I paid the amount in full because the service was superb. She refunded 1 k back and apologised for leaving early..Nice report. She definitely has really nice puppies to take care of.

Discover5121
12-10-21, 06:20
Thumbs up for this girl. Have had her a few times. Cheerful and gives that perfect GFE experience. I have her direct contact. But since it is her direct number can share only selectively in return for some good referrals. Not trying to hoard anything here but just being practical. Hope the brethren understands.

-RR.Guess you have got lot of offers bro, please clear your inbox 😊.

ProtonX
12-10-21, 15:48
I am referring to Be spa therapist maayeah. She charges 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ+Touch. Very adamant. I was not able to negotiate. Was anybody able to persuade her for b2 be or HJ+TA? Returned to Hyderabad after a long time. Badly need a good massage + release. Please share any good NE therapist references. Will revert back.

Arghzme
12-11-21, 03:11
I am referring to Be spa therapist maayeah. She charges 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ+Touch. Very adamant. I was not able to negotiate. Was anybody able to persuade her for b2 be or HJ+TA? Returned to Hyderabad after a long time. Badly need a good massage + release. Please share any good NE therapist references. Will revert back.This cutie is super tough to crack. Got to suck on her lovely little titties. Gave up after 4-5 tries to go further. Anyones who's cracked her is really lucky.

HornyInChennai
12-11-21, 06:42
I live in the US, and finally am able to get back to apna Hyderabad and would love to get back in mongering. With Covid I have lost all my contacts and all the Sr. Members (especially MongerClub) who helped me last time are inactive. In 2018 (last time in Hyderabad) I was able to have fun with Nisha and another girl I forget the name. Vi was my SP.

I am legit as I have this account for over a decade (became inactive due to the payment challenge), and I humbly request some verified contacts from this group.

Also a quick warning: I tried reaching out to a couple of SP's on the callgin website, and one of them took my US number and found my personal picture (Facebook) and put it on his DP to blackmail, fortunately I do not use my FB and the picture was very generic, so I got away with ignoring him. So please be careful.

That said please help me active mongers.

HellsAngel
12-11-21, 07:26
Hi,

I came back to Hyderabad after a longtime and I am looking to have some fun today. Can folks spare and share some good contacts. I am just getting back into the game after a break. Will definitely reciprocate and be active.

NaughtyHunk7
12-11-21, 07:29
Hello brethren,

I got a SP contact ending 026, but they are adamant about talking without a reference, can someone provide reference for me so I can taste some local talent. I'm here in Hyderabad only for few days so any help is appreciated, if anyone can share contact of good SP, price no problem but looking for quality stuff.

Thanks.

AquaGenius
12-11-21, 08:40
Thanks to a brother that shared contact on this forum. Still trying to establish good contacts in Hyderabad. Based on contact and reference contacted the lady 'Dear' who stays near housing board. She requested for a video call to ensure I am not family or friends. While I was hoping to try her, looks like she is also hosting other girls now and then. On the day I wanted to visit, she said she is unavailable and another girl was there. Shared pics and liked what I saw. The girl in pics looked young (may be mid 20's), slim figure and small assets. Upon reaching the place (seemed safe), was showing the girl and was not disappointed. Matched as per pics. Went ahead with one pop. Decent experience, tried to please and cooperated during the act. Since it was my release after a while, could finish only in missy. Did not choose to do DFK considering pandemic, but unsure if it is on the cards. Overall, had a good release and came out content. Dear shared pics of another girl this week, but I couldn't go ahead as it was a weekday. May be next time.

India2021
12-11-21, 09:10
I am coming to Hyderabad tonight and would love to have good time. Can someone please share any good indie or MILF contacts. Thanks in advance.

Kiran426
12-11-21, 09:49
Can you please PM her contact number and pad locations.

Thanks.

WIR- maybe.

Experience. Avg.

Damages - 5 k.

JemmyJerk01
12-11-21, 12:30
Hey,

Gone though a couple profile deepthi26 in birdapp and had chat trough telegram asking price is 13 k 2 hrs incall, is anyone meet them if kindly share the review planning to meet.

CricketMatch
12-11-21, 18:01
This was my first post.

I'm a virgin and This was my first time visiting to MP.

Went to the Happy Thai Spa at banjara hills at around 6 PM. Booked oil massage at the counter.

One fat lady escorted me to the room. The room had a full bed with red dim lights and nice Music.

I liked the ambience. The fat lady asked to get ready and I removed my clothes.

Then a girl came in who is probably around 25-30. Her name was siri, Telegu girl from Bhimavaram.

Not so fair but looked okay, kind of looked dark. Was not able to see her face consciously as.

I am fully tensed and was nervous since its my first time ever touching a girl. She Asked me to lay on my back. And Started giving massage.

The pressure was good and was giving massage at the right point.

Started chit Chat about whereabouts for 5 minutes. Did back massage for 30 minutes and then turned to front.

She gave a good massage for 45 minutes and asked for extras. I asked the menu and she said 2 K for topless, 3 K for BJ.

And 8 K for B2B. I went for topless. Didn't try to negotiate since its my first time and I was fucking nervous.

Then she turned off the lights completely and removed her dress and asked me to remove her bra. I did and.

Started to pressing boobs. They were saggy but kind of okay. She asked me to remove my undie. I was not expecting This.

Anyhow I did then she stared doing HJ. Did it for around 3 minutes and I came. She asked me If I want to take a shower and.

I said no and left off the place.

First experience was quite delightful.

Damages.

Counter - 2 K.

HJ - 2 K.

Rating.

MP - 3/5.

Girl - 3/5.

Massage - 4/5.

Although its a Thai spa there were no Thai girls. Only NE.

Roadside Romeo
12-11-21, 18:47
Guess you have got lot of offers bro, please clear your inbox 😊.Oops didn't realize. Cleared now!

ProtonX
12-11-21, 20:55
This was my first post.

One fat lady escorted me to the room. The room had a full bed with red dim lights and nice Music.

I liked the ambience. The fat lady asked to get ready and I removed my clothes.

Then a girl came in who is probably around 25-30. Her name was siri, Telegu girl from Bhimavaram.

Not so fair but looked okay, kind of looked dark. Was not able to see her face consciously as.

I am fully tensed and was nervous since its my first time ever touching a girl. She Asked me to lay on my back. And Started giving massage.

The pressure was good and was giving massage at the right point.

Started chit Chat about whereabouts for 5 minutes. Did back massage for 30 minutes and then turned to front.

She gave a good massage for 45 minutes and asked for extras. I asked the menu and she said 2 K for topless, 3 K for BJ.

And 8 K for B2B. I went for topless. Didn't try to negotiate since its my first time and I was fucking nervous.

Then she turned off the lights completely and removed her dress and asked me to remove her bra. I did and.

Started to pressing boobs. They were saggy but kind of okay. She asked me to remove my undie. I was not expecting This.

Anyhow I did then she stared doing HJ. Did it for around 3 minutes and I came. She asked me If I want to take a shower and.

I said no and left off the place.

First experience was quite delightful.

Damages.

Counter - 2 K.

HJ - 2 K.

Rating.

MP - 3/5.

Girl - 3/5.

Massage - 4/5.

Although its a Thai spa there were no Thai girls. Only NE.First experience is always special. Just a suggestion- do not use the exact spa name and location openly in the forum. Reason one being- search engines cannot index them in the search results. And secondly, there are many unwanted lurkers here. Always decode it. I removed that line in this reply for now.

Baaziga
12-11-21, 23:04
Hi guys,

Anyone willing to share Radhs reference, I have the contact but she is asking for a reference!

HolsterMike
12-12-21, 04:50
Dear Brethren,

I am in Hyderabad today and tomorrow. Any young chick leads?

Please make my short trip memorable.

Will reciprocate in Bangalore.

IronMerc
12-12-21, 05:21
I live in the US, and finally am able to get back to apna Hyderabad and would love to get back in mongering. With Covid I have lost all my contacts and all the Sr. Members (especially MongerClub) who helped me last time are inactive. In 2018 (last time in Hyderabad) I was able to have fun with Nisha and another girl I forget the name. Vi was my SP.

I am legit as I have this account for over a decade (became inactive due to the payment challenge), and I humbly request some verified contacts from this group.

Also a quick warning: I tried reaching out to a couple of SP's on the callgin website, and one of them took my US number and found my personal picture (Facebook) and put it on his DP to blackmail, fortunately I do not use my FB and the picture was very generic, so I got away with ignoring him. So please be careful.

That said please help me active mongers.You can get a free google number, use that number for mongering, never use personal number.

RanBeer
12-12-21, 06:04
Dear Brethren,

I am in Hyderabad today and tomorrow. Any young chick leads?

Please make my short trip memorable.

Will reciprocate in Bangalore.Was in Hyderabad, haven't received any help even after posting here bro. Received only one PM and helped him with Bangalore contacts, he dint respond. Guys we won't destroy your contacts. Please do help outsiders at least senior members.

MongerUnleash
12-12-21, 09:48
Hi everyone,

After my last FR in this forum, I was busy and did not check my PM till today. I was bombarded with messages asking for the Thai contact. Since I don't want to jack up rates for everyone, I have shared the contact with a few senior members who have posted somewhat decent FRs in the past and two regular members.

I have not gone through all the messages, so I am sorry if I missed out anyone.

Have fun guys.

HydMong
12-12-21, 18:05
Can you help me in getting that number.

You can get a free google number, use that number for mongering, never use personal number.

HydMong
12-12-21, 18:11
Can someone help me with contacts in Kadapa as planning for vacation to gandikota! Great canyon of India.

AdamL
12-12-21, 22:04
You can get a free google number, use that number for mongering, never use personal number.Can you tell me how to get a GV number that looks like Indian number?

DfwEros
12-13-21, 03:43
Do anyone have spa, indie, or sp contacts on the s'bad side?

Most contacts seems to be in Hi-tech / g'bowli side and I will be shifting to s'bad side for last 2 weeks of my trip.

Ravinderreddy2
12-13-21, 04:50

WIR- maybe.

Experience. Avg.

Damages - 5 k.

Please ping if you need ref and contact.Many people are asking me to share manasa number. I was in shock I have no contacts in the name of manasa, but there is a ISG forum review on manasa in the reference of mine but its actually she is sashi maybe she is using different names I think so.

Arghzme
12-13-21, 07:31
So after a really long time, decided to ditch my regular spas and explore some thing with I've never tried before. Ended up at D spa in Gachibowli. Next to flyover towards ORR entry.

Spa ambience is below average. They have 4-5 staff. Mostly Thai and one Indian. Decided to go for Indian. 1800 for 1 hour oil massage. He initially quoted 2600.

Got Indian girl “N”. Bubbly attitude. A little dusky, but above average face and looks. My first impression of her boobs and ass was positive.

Decided to ditch the panty and lied down. She started the usual massage from the back side. Pretty chirpy bird. Kept speaking a lot during the massage. Ass touches etc were suggestive.

35-40 minutes into massage, she popped Q. 2. 5 k for TAHJ. 6 K for B2 B Full Nude. Was in no mood to pay 6 k. Decided to go for HJTA. She removed her top and put some oil on my already hard dick. The boobs were perfect. Just the kinds I like. Adequately big with decent dark nipples. No sag. (Kind of what you'the imagine Jen Anistons to be like).

Immediately decided to switch to B2 b. Negotiated for 5 k (maybe a little high, but got carried away). She took off her panties etc. And what followed was absolutely blissful. Didn't penetrate but got some great grinding and rubbing action. I asked her if I should carry a see next time, she said she doesn't do it. But I think she will do it. She got immensely wet and horny during the act. We spoke a little dirty and I came.

Over all a good time.

BabyKutu
12-13-21, 07:45
This was my first post.

Although its a Thai spa there were no Thai girls. Only NE.That's a lot of money Bro. Virgin or not / New or Experienced. There are enough pointers on this forum for standard B2B pricing .8 K is unheard of. You paid a lot.

Avoid putting names of spas on open forum. Good luck. BK.

Vinay624
12-13-21, 08:44
Hey,

Gone though a couple profile deepthi26 in birdapp and had chat trough telegram asking price is 13 k 2 hrs incall, is anyone meet them if kindly share the review planning to meet.Appears to be a fake kept on asking for 500 rs as advance to show pic Be careful.

Shanky4913
12-13-21, 08:49
Sir please help me.

Super9555
12-13-21, 09:38
I am a newbie to this forum. Writing this to request fellow brothers to share any numbers in Hyderabad. I am located near dilsukhnagar but ok to go anywhere in Hyderabad. Please help and DM me if you have any questions. Thank you. Have a nice day!

Don 9089
12-13-21, 10:47
Hello,

I am visiting the City this week for few days and want to try the budget friendly indies or SP, I will be staying near Hi-tech city. Can anyone help me out with the contacts.

BigDick1030
12-13-21, 12:02
I was busy professionally and not venturing out to spas due to fear of LE. Also the Spa at PG road was closed for 3 days due to LE raids fear and majority of therapists left to home town. After their return, I got call from them and I asked for my Tannu baby. She returned from home town after 15 days and on last week Thursday I went to spa by 11:45 to bang my baby fresh. She came and I was waiting naked for her. Now due to long gap of mongering, I was like hungry dog, I removed her pant as soon as she entered into room, licked her butt and soft ass (she is super clean there) and I was dry humping her from back and rubbing her cat. She also came to mood, but her senses prevailed and she asked me to relax and she started massage. Massage was very good as usual, but this time when she was massaging my neck part, I made her to remove her pant and started feeling her soft ass. She has puut lot of fat at ass, but I like such huge and soft bums.

After 45 minutes of back massage (I took for 90 min), I was made to turn front and my johnny was standing like flag pole. She was asking why sir you look so horny today. I asked her to become naked and give me front massage and she obliged the request (its after some 12+ visits). I sucked her soft bobbies and again licked her ass. She did good boob job and by dry humping on her ass, I cummed on her soft ass. Later I observed there left 15 minutes, so I aksed her to give scrub, which she obliged and again my jhonny stood. She left after scrub as another customer was waiting for her. I paid her tip (3 K) and then shagged myself second time in steam. Left happily. Sharing her pic for the benefit of other brothers why I like.

Note: The spa has high counter charges (2. 5 k for 60 min) and chickes demand 3-4 k for B2 be. I tried to reduce prices, but the area old uncles spoiled rates.

Many brothers know about the spa. Happy mongering.

Jhongage
12-13-21, 12:16
Hey Folks,

Tired of not getting good vfm from other indes and spa girls.

Finally called the old b mannu and went at the old spa she used to be.

Saw her after 6 months she came in locked the door I grabbed her from behind.

Pressed her melons hard stripped her fingered her hard she was going mad I went very hard.

Then our her on her back and then more 3 fingers inside and bit and sucked her nipples hard.

She was stroking me in meanwhile. Put her on corner deep throat her from corner pressing her boobs.

Came deep inside her mouth she was annoyed a bit but I didn't care. Its ok with her. Slowly she massage to legs and hands.

Came out and went happy and super satisfied.

Cheers.

IronMerc
12-13-21, 14:05
Google number will be a US number (+1) and you will need a actual US number for setting up a google number.

Also only 1 google number is allowed for 1 actual US number.

Can you help me in getting that number.

IronMerc
12-13-21, 14:07
We cannot get a google number that looks like indian number.

I tried and still trying, if you find a away please let me know as well.

Can you tell me how to get a GV number that looks like Indian number?

DfwEros
12-13-21, 14:34
This cutie is super tough to crack. Got to suck on her lovely little titties. Gave up after 4-5 tries to go further. Anyones who's cracked her is really lucky.I went to see her but ended up with her colleague named Zo and she was short / cute. She convinced me 5 K for HJ+TA and counter was 2 K. Yeah, I kind of feel ripped off but I couldn't control. She did keep going even after me releasing so that was nice. Besides that, I tried hard to negotiate her down from initial 7 K to 5 K. I was okay with 4 K but she wouldn't budge. Anyway, those 22 yr old tits were very nice!

Rg766
12-13-21, 16:16
Hi brothers,

Pinged Navya thanks to the new FRs. She responded and boy, for some reason my this experience was much better than the previous ones. Her figure is better, she is in great mood, and her boobs have firmed up. Spent a lot of time chit chatting on the sofa, it was like chatting with a friend, then smoked together, and there was absolutely no rush to get to the deed. Spent a long time in foreplay eating her nipples and caressing her body. The deed was in miss, doggie and wot. Came in miss. Had a very good time. Might repeat soon before my freedom is over.

Ayesha has moved to a new spa near pandavas as I mentioned in my previous FR. She is an acquired taste. Does a good bum and crack massage, toothy BJ and excellent B2 B, but might not be to everyone's taste. Mostly if your into BBWs.

Called thanni but he had no place. If you need some help, my PMs are always. Help is always provided to all brothers who ask!

Will update with more soon.

Cheers!

RG.

Member #4723
12-13-21, 16:27
Got one sp digits ending 3899.

Claims to provide only house wives.

Negotiated at 6/2.

Can someone vouch if he is legit.

MarkStraus
12-13-21, 18:29
Got this girl through a friends contact, she has a nice a and great body.

Cost me 6 k and no broker. You got to arrange your own accommodation prefers BJ hills.

Let me know if anyone wants the contact.

MichaelEdwards
12-13-21, 18:48
I am a newbie to this forum. Writing this to request fellow brothers to share any numbers in Karimnagar / Warangal. Please help and DM me if you have any questions. Thank you. Have a nice day!

WannabeStud
12-13-21, 20:04
It's been a while since I've mongered anywhere. Last time I was in Hyderabad had Manisha for LT. Which was more or less okay-ish. Looking to try Navya after reading some FRs. Can anyone please share the digits? PM is open.

Very much appreciated. Thank you!

AdamL
12-13-21, 20:04
We cannot get a google number that looks like indian number.

I tried and still trying, if you find a away please let me know as well.You asserted my research. Thank you IronMerc.

I will apply for a Google Voice #. I probably will use one of my friend's Vonage number to validate the OTP.

MarkStraus
12-13-21, 20:41
Sir please help me.Bro I have a contact Neha in BJ hills let me know if interested.

MarkStraus
12-13-21, 22:34
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.

DangerMousef15
12-14-21, 04:26
Good Morning Gents,

I arrived in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago and have started exploring a few spas. Not much to speak of as yet. I will be here another couple of weeks and want to up the game from the standard and rather lackluster HJs. Any advice is much appreciated.

WannabeStud
12-14-21, 05:25
You asserted my research. Thank you IronMerc.

I will apply for a Google Voice #. I probably will use one of my friend's Vonage number to validate the OTP.There's an Indian app called 'Doosra'. Gives you a new Indian number for nominal rates and you can use the app to listen to calls, see sms and such. We can't make a call from it tho. I've been using it to to create a new WA account safely. You can also try.

Also, please share any VFM indies contacts. Highly appreciated!

Thank you.

CanonPrinter
12-14-21, 05:56
PM me bro. Will exchange.

Thank you.

Tfotict
12-14-21, 09:03
Thanks to Funtime64 bro's FR, was able to figure out this place. It's hard to find but is legit and seems to be relatively new. Counter charges 1 k, they quote 1.2 K but you can negotiate. Coming to the lineup, there were 3 available. All SI. Not great options, went with miss S who mentioned that this was her second week at the spa. Very average massage skills, opted for B2B for 2 K. Miss S is relatively new to the business and is shy, good melons to suck on, grinded for a bit (panty stayed on) and finished off with HJ. Overall average experience nothing great to rave about. As Funtime64 bro mentioned, please do not jack up the prices and stick to 2 K for B2B.

Looking for good SP contacts. Will be grateful to any bros who are willing to share.

Xander Garv
12-14-21, 10:11

WIR- maybe.

Experience. Avg.

Damages - 5 k.

Please ping if you need ref and contact.Pinged her and she quoted 6 k a pop and my counter offer was 5 k for 2 shots to which she came down to 4 k a pop and finally agreed for 7 k 2 shots. I did not haggle much but am sure she would have agreed for 6 k for 2 pops too but 7 k is still a good deal I feel.

Seniors. Request your thoughts as well.

Guys please don't overpay and kindly share similar insights for the benefit of all!

Cheers!

Jhongage
12-14-21, 10:21
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.Well.

You need to get a PM to share and receive contacts from any member.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
12-14-21, 12:28
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.Nice, get a PM Bro, can't get and share contacts on open forum.

Avikrio
12-14-21, 12:33
Hi everyone,

1st time poster here. Looking for pointers to MPs near Kondapur, Gachibowli with FS.

DM's open!

Also if you have contacts for F who does outcall with couples. DM please.

ProtonX
12-14-21, 12:41
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.Bro, you need to subscribe and get the PM in order to exchange contacts.

Avikrio
12-14-21, 12:43

Cost me 6 k and no broker. You got to arrange your own accommodation prefers BJ hills.

Let me know if anyone wants the contact.DM details please. Would like to try.

Baaziga
12-14-21, 12:49
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.Bro,

Get a PM for you to share the contacts and vice versa.

Baaziga
12-14-21, 13:01
Thanks to the seniors and the people here who are ready to share the contacts and help newbies like me for mongering.

Met Sruthi last week, I got the contact but did not get a reference and it was very difficult for me to convince her as she is not meeting anyone who doesn't have a reference. After a long wait she got convinced and ready to.

Meet her for deed of 2, I went to her place and it was neat and clean, she is as good as the reviews here suggests and oh boy she really is a GFE. The only sad part is she is not ready for DFK, I don't want to get in details about the deed but had a wonderful day is what I can say.

Damages: 5 k per pop.

Member #4724
12-14-21, 14:23

Let me know if anyone wants the contact.How can we contact you without PM bro. Get PM, forum mongers and give and get help.

Regards and thanks.

Lord Necros
12-14-21, 14:36
Went to the smiles spa in gbowli last week.

This place is really hard to find. They have no boards or anything. I ended up calling at the reception to have the dude guide me in.

Inside had the choice of a NE and NI. Took Ms Delhi.

She is a chirpy bird with a a bit of fat. Did some decent stretching and then we broached the topic of extras.

We settled on a BJ for 3 k. No CIM sadly.

GOt her to take off her top. she had dark large nipples on tits which which were sagging. Not to my taste but good enough for a squeeze.

I told her upfront that I expected her to deepthroat me. Unfortunately, she couldn't really deepthroat me.

Still the BJ was decent and without any hands. She would tire easily and after 2-3 minutes started complaining that why am I not coming.

After 2-3 times of her whining, I just asked her to use her hands as well.

After 10 minutes of BJ + HJ, I came.

Damage = 1 k (counter) + 3 k (girl).

WIR: maybe. BJ was okayish. But I really miss my old girls who could suck me off for 20 minutes and let me CIM. Mannu from Pandavas is the only one left who can still do that. All these new girls, can't massage for shit, nor can they really please me.

I guess I have gotten spoiled a lot, LOL. Anyway, the price is good and the overall experience is doable. Might WIR if I get desperate (which is pretty often nowadays).

PuneMonger69
12-14-21, 14:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Wanaf
12-14-21, 15:42
Doosra. Looks good. Thanks for sharing. How is it working for you?

There's an Indian app called 'Doosra'. Gives you a new Indian number for nominal rates and you can use the app to listen to calls, see sms and such. We can't make a call from it tho. I've been using it to to create a new WA account safely. You can also try.

Thank you.

Hobbyist777
12-14-21, 17:15
Friends,

Visiting my fav city after long time. All my prev contacts are now out dated or I have blocked them for discretion. I could really use some help. Looking for nice and upscale escort who can come to hotel in Hi-Tech area. I could reciprocate in US if you ever come. I see many generous gentlemen on this forum who are willing to share, and I hope I will not be let down.

Hobbyist777
12-14-21, 17:34
In Hyderabad and ready for mongering, I have a few contacts to share. Let me know fellow brothers.Visiting Hyderabad. Can use this help. Thank you.

JohnGreenChe
12-14-21, 18:09
Hi everyone,

1st time poster here. Looking for pointers to MPs near Kondapur, Gachibowli with FS.

DM's open!

Also if you have contacts for F who does outcall with couples. DM please.Bro, you can try in kondapur, above ram ra* cloth showroom. There is no board outside, just walk in. Try your luck.

DudeMi98
12-14-21, 18:44
Sashi digits ending xx756. Location yusufguda basti. Small 1 bhk on terrace of a 3 storied apparent.

Thanks Dratini Bro!

Can you confirm her number ending with 756?

EcstasyHyd
12-14-21, 18:51
Any anyone tried SP the new girls. One of the girl I tried last year Nov. Not much open to DFK rest is ok. How's her service this time? And about other girl too?

WannabeStud
12-14-21, 19:39
Doosra. Looks good. Thanks for sharing. How is it working for you?It has been good. Before using this, I've got blackmailed when some scammer found my facebook account by searching with my real phone number. After that, searched for a service like this. And have been using it since.

The only drawback is that you can't make a voice call. Just receive calls, sms and use the number for whatsapp and what not. I guess its more than enough while protecting our privacy.

Cheers.

Baaziga
12-14-21, 21:03
Thanks to a brother that shared contact on this forum. Still trying to establish good contacts in Hyderabad. Based on contact and reference contacted the lady 'Dear' who stays near housing board. She requested for a video call to ensure I am not family or friends. While I was hoping to try her, looks like she is also hosting other girls now and then. On the day I wanted to visit, she said she is unavailable and another girl was there. Shared pics and liked what I saw. The girl in pics looked young (may be mid 20's), slim figure and small assets. Upon reaching the place (seemed safe), was showing the girl and was not disappointed. Matched as per pics. Went ahead with one pop. Decent experience, tried to please and cooperated during the act. Since it was my release after a while, could finish only in missy. Did not choose to do DFK considering pandemic, but unsure if it is on the cards. Overall, had a good release and came out content. Dear shared pics of another girl this week, but I couldn't go ahead as it was a weekday. May be next time.Bro,

Can you please share the contact. My PM is open.

WannaDate11
12-15-21, 02:12
Hi guys,

After doing the local rounds of Nithya, siri sand a few others. Off late have this urge for a NE bird for FS. Would love to get some contacts on the same. PM open. As always will reciprocate with whatever contacts I can in Hyderabad and beyond.

CumHard9
12-15-21, 03:39
There's an Indian app called 'Doosra'. Gives you a new Indian number for nominal rates and you can use the app to listen to calls, see sms and such. We can't make a call from it tho. I've been using it to to create a new WA account safely. You can also try.

Thank you.How much money needed to buy a number with doosra app? And for how long it stays?

HoneyHunt05
12-15-21, 04:13
Yes we all should stick to 6 k for 2 pops and she would come down automatically. Currently she is quoting 5 k per pop and doesn't want to reduce but let's control our horses and stick to a standard price.

Pinged her and she quoted 6 k a pop and my counter offer was 5 k for 2 shots to which she came down to 4 k a pop and finally agreed for 7 k 2 shots. I did not haggle much but am sure she would have agreed for 6 k for 2 pops too but 7 k is still a good deal I feel.

Seniors. Request your thoughts as well.

Guys please don't overpay and kindly share similar insights for the benefit of all!

FunTime64
12-15-21, 05:29
How much money needed to buy a number with doosra app? And for how long it stays?Hey there,

There is a service called WINGS by the only sarkari teleco, it's a voip kind of service at approx 1000 INR per year, never had any issue. Since it is VOIP service, SMS will not work.

Cheers,

Funtime!

TheOtherMe159
12-15-21, 06:53

Let me know if anyone wants the contact.Bro. Please PM the number.

Ravik5932
12-15-21, 07:30
Bro, you can try in kondapur, above ram ra* cloth showroom. There is no board outside, just walk in. Try your luck.S it between KIMS Hospital and Reliannce Digital. Thanks.

Hyd Passionate
12-15-21, 09:12
Thank you Rg766 bro for sharing Navya number. But she is asking for name of reference. If any one can kindly PM me a good reference name which she will relate and get easy on me I will be grateful.

Regards,

FunTime64
12-15-21, 13:09

Let me know if anyone wants the contact.Bro, appreciate if you can activate your DM.

CricketMatch
12-15-21, 16:39
How much money needed to buy a number with doosra app? And for how long it stays?It will be around 1000 rs for annual plan. You need to provide a valid Indian number for verification before purchasing. It will ask to verify OTP. I'm using it for mongering purposes only for messaging on WhatsApp and telegram.

JohnGreenChe
12-15-21, 19:12
Anyone tried this bird?

SP quote, 6 k, 1 sht.

Appreciate any review or feedback.

JohnGreenChe
12-16-21, 05:11
Just want to check if incall in oyo safe? Few SPs they put up birds in oyo and ask to come incall and no ID required.

Is it safe to go for it or any issues / concerns.

Please share your experience?

I have received many PM for SP contact, however I will share once I validate.

Thanks.

Shanky4913
12-16-21, 06:42
No one willing to help me. Thank you all. I have decided not share any of my experiences here on. I'm extremely disappointed and sad.

Rg766
12-16-21, 08:11
Hi brothers,

I got like 20 messages asking for Navya and Ayesha contacts. I have responded to few and others will do over the week to avoid any immediate rush. But all those who pinged will get the response.

Caveat: I can not share Ayesha's number. I can share the spa, and you can take it from there. I can't give you references for Navya, because that's personal detail. One of my old FR's contained hints on how to deal with references.

Arghzme
12-16-21, 08:48
No one willing to help me. Thank you all. I have decided not share any of my experiences here on. I'm extremely disappointed and sad.Bro you need to give up on Natalie from RUAN. And instead work on finding the next Nat.

The thing about FS with NE at MP is you have to work them. Most of them don't it, but some do. And you need to keep exploring and then keep going back in order to crack them. Sorry but there's no single NE you could be pointed to for a sure shot FS.

Xander Garv
12-16-21, 09:46
Hey folks,

Thanks to a fellow brother who directed me to the SP who provides Thani, the Thai girl. SP handling her has a different name.

Coming to the deed. Booked Thani for the day and took a good hotel where there are not hassles. Had decided for 10 k 2 shots plus hotel charges.

Has Implants but very slim body and tries her best to please as most brothers have already discussed. Good friendly girl. Everything on offer except anal. Liked her for first 2 deeds so asked the SP to send her again for 3rd one as I had booked the hotel for the day anyway so thought I might try her again. She prefers clean folks and so do I so she was open to everything.

Boobs - 8/10.

DFK. Yes.

Damages - 15 k /3.

WIR: Yes for her attitude and hygiene.

DfwEros
12-16-21, 11:14
Let's call them red, blue, and black. Based on their clothes color.

Anyone have reviews on any of them?

RahulRocks
12-16-21, 12:27
My girlfriend will be coming to Hyderabad for 1 day to meet me. Morning flight in and evening flight out to back home. I was wondering if I can book Novotel near airport for day to spend with her. She will have out of city ID but I have local ID. How do we book double occupancy room? Or should I book in her name and I go as visitor.

Any decent hotel nearby which you can recommend. It should be not too low as we are meeting first time and need long hrs to spend together.

Roadside Romeo
12-16-21, 12:41
Just want to check if incall in oyo safe? Few SPs they put up birds in oyo and ask to come incall and no ID required.

Thanks.I have had a lot of incalls / outcalls in OYOs in the past. Never had any issues thus far.

Many OYOs have 2 entries including one from the parking area which bypasses the reception. Most of the SPs would ask you to take this entry. In those cases, you typically don't need to show any ID. If someone catches your attention while doing this, then you can give them an ID or a couple of small green notes to bypass.

However, other properties would require you to pass the reception area and hence ID becomes compulsory. If you have a confident gait, then you can still bypass showing ID, as if you are already staying in. So it really depends.

Over time I have been trying to move away from OYOs, since most of their properties suck, except a few. Do ping me if you require any further inputs on the OYO-way of mongering.

Look forward to your FR on the new SP.

-RR.

Praks111
12-16-21, 16:16
Hello BabyKutu Bro,

I reached you on PM. I was looking to find about the inde known as APPA Junction aunty if anyone in this forum know about her please PM me. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CumHard9
12-16-21, 17:10

Thanks.Oyos are Pathetic. They are dirty. They charge extremely high nowadays on double occupancy. The room quality sucks and the staff may disturb you with their non cooperative behaviour, attitude. Most importantly oyos are not safe from LE raids.

CumHard9
12-16-21, 17:12
It will be around 1000 rs for annual plan. You need to provide a valid Indian number for verification before purchasing. It will ask to verify OTP. I'm using it for mongering purposes only for messaging on WhatsApp and telegram.Ok. Don't they have any monthly plan?

Rax Kumar
12-17-21, 00:10
I have mongered in 5 star hotels, there is no issue. Just book on her name as double occupancy and you go visit. Meet in the restaurant and then go to her room. Just be casual.

My girlfriend will be coming to Hyderabad for 1 day to meet me. Morning flight in and evening flight out to back home. I was wondering if I can book Novotel near airport for day to spend with her. She will have out of city ID but I have local ID. How do we book double occupancy room? Or should I book in her name and I go as visitor.

Any decent hotel nearby which you can recommend. It should be not too low as we are meeting first time and need long hrs to spend together.

VenkataSwamy
12-17-21, 01:20

Any decent hotel nearby which you can recommend. It should be not too low as we are meeting first time and need long hrs to spend together.You could both check in at a time doesn't matter where your ID is from. I have used local ID umpteen times. It's safe. Also they allow Day booking, stay is bit expensive but that is the best closest to airport. Cheers! Enjoy.

Arghzme
12-17-21, 06:04
I have mongered in 5 star hotels, there is no issue. Just book on her name as double occupancy and you go visit. Meet in the restaurant and then go to her room. Just be casual.Yeah let her book Novotel RGIA. It is big enough for you to spend some time with her in the restaurant / bar and then sneak into her room with out anyone noticing.

Praks111
12-17-21, 07:02
Novtel Hyderabad Airport is couple friendly. I have sneeked in indes and also officially checked in indes with me.

Cheers.

KinksInd
12-17-21, 07:12
Back in town after a long gap. Request any good spa or in-call indie contacts. Will definitely reciprocate if anyone is in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

SunnySingh81
12-17-21, 07:32
This FR is concerning one chick from SP Sky. Had tried to get in touch with him earlier but he was out of station. As usual he was prompt when I called him a couple of days back. Sent the profiles of the birds with him. He has changed them from last time I tried. Selected on NE. Very young looking. SP dropped her near my place. Took her home. Very petite and slim. But boy what a tight young body. She does not drink / smoke. She is into this business from the last 3 months. When I started the deed, she insisted that I put off the lights. Agreed for a bedside lamp very reluctantly. She is hesitant to participate, but her body responds to your touch involuntarily which is good. Refused a BJ outright even a CBJ. However, her body is a major turn on (in case you prefer petite young indies) and her tits are though small are adequate for her tiny waist and ass. Ass is small enough to be grabbed by one hand. She did nakhras throughout the night but was OK with most of the positions and did not give too much trouble (no phones. Did WOT, Mis, doggy and reverse WOT. While I had her booked for the night, she did not go beyond 3. In between sessions she insisted on wearing her panties and would not sit in the buff which was OK for me. After the deed in the morning realized that she had a couple of boils / pimples near her cat so thankful that she did not do DATY.

Body 10/10.

Tits 11/10.

Cat 10/10 (tightness) 2/10 due to boils / pimples.

Attitude 6/10 (reluctant but manageable nakhras).

VFM 7/10.

WIR maybe but if the boils are gone and I don't have too many options.

Jhongage
12-17-21, 07:35
Hey folks,

Thanks to a fellow brother who directed me to the SP who provides Thani, the Thai girl. SP handling her has a different name.

Coming to the deed. Booked Thani for the day and took a good hotel where there are not hassles. Had decided for 10 k 2 shots plus hotel charges.

Has Implants but very slim body and tries her best to please as most brothers have already discussed. Good friendly girl. Everything on offer except anal. Liked her for first 2 deeds so asked the SP to send her again for 3rd one as I had booked the hotel for the day anyway so thought I might try her again. She prefers clean folks and so do I so she was open to everything..She was a very good fish about a year back.

We used to enjoy a lot and she loves hard pumping and rough s.

She used to take charge always and get wild like a mad.

There were time I was scared she got so wild.

But now she is not that much of a GFE has her in June and soon got herpes on my arms after that.

Used to pay 6-7 k 2 pops with her incall in famous f. District hotel.

Cheers.

CricketMatch
12-17-21, 08:57
Ok. Don't they have any monthly plan?Dude,

Why don't you just check out their website, so that you'll get an idea about all the details.

RajKumar1988
12-17-21, 11:03
Hi brothers,

Hope everyone safe. I want to monger after long time before new variant come in to picture.

I am looking for Attapur couple or similar kind of contacts. Please share me if any one have good contacts.

Happy Mongering.

Thanks.

Hello all,

During my earlier visit to Hyderabad (before 15th August) I tried one young cpl FR Atapur area which I could get from fb.

Muslim Female Age 27 & Hubby love to share his wife and want to see her get fucked and then he fucks her after you are done.

I was discussing with them for 2 days on fb msgr some photos without face were shared between us to and then we decided to meet at their place at around 9 PM onwards for 10 K. Since I was sure about this I made a call on fb msgr and luckily could speak to a lady with very sweet voice then decided to go ahead with it.

I reached the prescribed place & was not sure about what is going to happen I almost confirmed to my mind that this might be some SP & I will landup in some brothel and will get some pussy to select and fuck.

Was waiting there for 30 40 minutes & that lady called and asked 2 3 times about where I m standing, what colour of shirt etc. Finally one man came on scooter and asked me. So many things were still going in mind and was not sure of what is going to happen..

Xander Garv
12-17-21, 11:28

Any decent hotel nearby which you can recommend. It should be not too low as we are meeting first time and need long hrs to spend together.Bro,

Its your GF not a SW so directly book a double occupancy at Novotel in your name and both of you check in together. You will have absolutely no issues so long as both are Indian nationals.

Don't try to sneak in and all. Your whole plan might go for a toss if you are not successful in sneaking in. Just my opinion but I strongly suggest this.

Cheers.

CricketMatch
12-17-21, 13:01
In my last report, I have shared my first experience in MP and came to know that I have overpaid for the services. Brothers, share some knowledge regarding the ideal price for the services to ask for. And also let me know what is the cheapest and best spa in Hyderabad. I'm looking forward for mongering.

Member #4724
12-17-21, 13:10
After long time met mirror back. Fixed the deed for 2 times. Place changed. Looks good and very comfortable. Experience as always very good. Very Involved. Paid 7 k for 2 times. Let keep her charges down. Please anyone meeting her do not pay over the bill. Do hard bargain and she will agree.

Do enjoy and make it affordable for everyone to enjoy. Have fun mongers.

Any couple contact any kind monger can share. Please share.

Hyd Passionate
12-17-21, 14:12
Thanks to one of my senior brothers here for Navya contact, and Babykutu Sir for providing reference. Navya was convinced in the very first mention of reference and I was so happy. Today fixed appointment at 4 . She agreed. I went there in cab as was not sure about parking and all. Took me 35 minutes to reach. I reached at 4:10. She requested me to wait another 15 minutes. I waited for another 30 minutes and walked around that under construction freaky area. Then tried to ping and call her multiple tines, she did not respond. At around 4:55 I booked a return cab. Around 5:30 she replied "sorry". I said its OK, might be some problem. However I had many plans and excited but it was a very very disheartening experience, leave alone the time I wasted. I am not angry on her though. May be she was in a difficult situation, however felt a little strange as she was not picking call.

Will try again as her recent FRs were really promising.

SunnySingh81
12-17-21, 14:39
Thanks to one of my senior brothers here for Navya contact, and Babykutu Sir for providing reference. Navya was convinced in the very first mention of reference and I was so happy. Today fixed appointment at 4 . She agreed. I went there in cab as was not sure about parking and all. Took me 35 minutes to reach. I reached at 4:10. She requested me to wait another 15 minutes. I waited for another 30 minutes and walked around that under construction freaky area. Then tried to ping and call her multiple tines, she did not respond. At around 4:55 I booked a return cab. Around 5:30 she replied "sorry". I said its OK, might be some problem. However I had many plans and excited but it was a very very disheartening experience, leave alone the time I wasted. I am not angry on her though. May be she was in a difficult situation, however felt a little strange as she was not picking call.Same thing happened with me earlier. Fixed a time. Reached and thereafter she did not pick up my call. Think she double books and thereafter goes with whoever comes first.

Seshugadu1
12-17-21, 16:45
Hello all,

Wanted to buy a subscription with Bitcoin method. Can anyone share the method or process which can cost low service fee to transfer the Bitcoins. As I got to know that Coinbase will charge high service fee.

Which website is better and faster?

Please guide me.