PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Kiran32
02-15-22, 21:57
Dear mongers,

Appreciate all your work. Flying to Hyderabad for few days towards end of this month. Please kindly share contacts of SP for overnight stay in Hyderabad. Will reciprocate as needed. Rare chance and wanted to make it happen please.

Abinavcse
02-15-22, 23:41
This is the most expensive spa for extras, they demand 7 k for B2B, 10 k for FS.

Before COVID Thai. S used work there, since they left locals asking same price.How are the birds brother.

Abinavcse
02-15-22, 23:42
Dear mongers,

Appreciate all your work. Flying to Hyderabad for few days towards end of this month. Please kindly share contacts of SP for overnight stay in Hyderabad. Will reciprocate as needed. Rare chance and wanted to make it happen please.Check your PM bro.

Abinavcse
02-15-22, 23:43
Dear mongers,

Appreciate all your work. Flying to Hyderabad for few days towards end of this month. Please kindly share contacts of SP for overnight stay in Hyderabad. Will reciprocate as needed. Rare chance and wanted to make it happen please.Get a subscription bro. Can't share it here in out loud. You need to get subscription to get PM where people would happily help you.

Xander Garv
02-16-22, 04:06
Avoid. Pics are complete fake. They are all over the net.You are right bro. The pics shared were absolutely fake. Its a bunch of agents who operate with out of city sim cards (Mumbai, Pune, etc) who share fake ics and try to lure mongers to their partner SPs here in Hyderabad. So I thought I could give it a try and check out if its authentic or not. Was called to the hitch city location by the local SP who said birds are different and sent a different set of pics and asked to book a room first for 500 bucks in a oyo kinda set up. Once you do that and call this SP, he sent 2 girls in to let you choose. Though different from the pics, these two were not so bad. Imports from Mumbai! As I was in thought oof negotiating or walking away. He quoted 8 k per shot but I told him since I walk away if he does not get it down to 5 k, Struck a deal for 6 k for one shot and another 5 k if I repeat provided I like the service.

Chose the girl and started the deed. Told her to go slow and struck a deal with her to tip her if she cooperates well. Everything on the menu but very mechanical. Did 2 shots and tipped her 500 saying that's all I have. Finished 2 shots without the SP knowing it.

Total damages - 0.5 k for hotel + 6 k for 2 shots + 0.5 tip.

WIR. No as its a hit and miss, not sure if the girls will always turn out to be doable!

JustiKyzer
02-16-22, 05:25
Had this chick over the weekend. She is ready to please and open to all positions. Has huge melons and does good DFK too. Overall it was a good bang.

Abinavcse
02-16-22, 11:32
Big Thanks to Seshugadu1, Merapr84, Ravik5932 and BigDick1030.

They helped me decode and shared few valuable suggestions and because of them it was easy for me. And would like to take a moment to thank you guys for your feedback and FR for this forum and shedding the light in a dark alley for newbies.

Went to Pandavas and paid the damages at counter. I didn't like the line up and went with Leena (Already decided to try her based on FRs, so just saw the line up for namesake). She started the massage and tried to little chitchat and as part of that I used Bigdick1030 bro name. Suddenly she went out and came up with receptionist and they asked me about number other things to cross check. I instigated some story and they convinced for that.

After I asked Leena why they are doing all these and they said they are not doing things to new customers (not sure how true this is) and only providing extra service either for old customers or customer references.

She was happy that I am friend of Bigdick1030 bro and treated me like I am a regular.

When extras popped up I asked her BBBJ and B2B ans she said ok. I was waiting for her to quote the prices but instead of that she was proceeding for extras. So I asked her what about donation and she said your his friend and you know it right?. So I can give based on that. I said my friend may be regular and I am not expecting his prices and don't want to take advantage of that and pay less. So asked her tell me regular prices. She said 2 to 2.5 and but I can pay based on my satisfaction. So I decided to pay 2 K.

When the deed started she really involved and kept on asking whether I am ok or what am I expecting kind of things. She said I can relax and she will do everything. She kept on asking whether I am happy or am I expecting anything more.

Will not right more about deed as you can find more FRs on her and already many described that.

Overall experience: I am not much to Heavy / BBW side so I might not repeat but if MILF or little fat is your thing then she is the one. Service is exceptionally well (for extras). She is talkative.

Hygiene: Its an apartment type rather than spa and I didn't like the hygiene and there is no proper bed, massage she did it on bed (I don't call it as bed as it is more like hospital bed) but when it come to extras she put that COT on floor and did there.

But attitude and service wise she is really great.

NickKumar
02-17-22, 01:37
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and visiting Hyderabad after long 5 years.

And I am looking for some SP contacts and references from moderate to premium.

Providers. I am looking for some Indie and Telugu contacts.

Thanks every one in advance.

Thanks.

Attachments
02-17-22, 05:38
Hi ISGians,

I'm new to ISG and mongering and in process of getting the subscription. Can anyone please help me with safe and decent hotel in Hyderabad. My girlfriend will be visiting for couple of hours. Want to spend quality time. Early check in would be preferred because she will be travelling from other place and have to return back to her place in the night. Privacy is important to us. Since she is my girlfriend, hope the fellow ISGians will give me the best details.

HornyInChennai
02-17-22, 07:03
Help me out Sr's. Please, especially if you have an independent recommendation. BTW is Nisha (Vicky's girl) still working?

Thank you for a couple of folks who shared some pointers, I will be forever thankful it it works out.

Dear all,

I had pushed my trip from US to Hyderabad now till March, and am coming back after a long time. All my contacts are gone, except for the trust in this forum. I used to have a SP called Vicky and through him I tried Nisha a couple of times. Sr's please help me out by sharing your contacts.

I tried CallGn, and the guy there started using my US number and harassed me for a couple of weeks (my bad, that I learnt from)..

Ishant
02-17-22, 07:52
Any MP or sp or indies or housewife contacts in guntur? I am in need. Fellow seniors please suggest someone if you know any.

Thanks in advance to all senior bros.

Sharath
02-17-22, 08:10
Her photos are there in both Bangalore and Hyderabad well known blogpost. Wonder where she is right now. Never tried the girl but tried the SP once. He operates near Kondapur and also Sec'bad. The girl at the time was much older than the photograph. That was couple of years ago.Bro can you PM me the blogpost URL for Bangalore?

DaddyZeus
02-17-22, 12:45
Had this chick over the weekend. She is ready to please and open to all positions. Has huge melons and does good DFK too. Overall it was a good bang.I'm interested in buying subscription but when I'm about to pay it is intending me to pay 25 $ + 21.5 (bitcoin network gas fee) need help in getting a subscription. Please help senior members.

Abinavcse
02-17-22, 14:10
Hi friends,

Do anybody know any massage parlours or SP in Bhimavaram.

Kindly help fellow mongers.

Ravik5932
02-17-22, 18:13
Bro can you PM me the blogpost URL for Bangalore?Have sent the URL. Check your PM.

DudeSharma
02-17-22, 20:16
Any fellow mongers have info about madh world buaty salon in Himayat nagar area. Seen some girls moving in and out recently.

BoyPune
02-18-22, 06:53
I will be visiting Hyderabad during next week.

Please share any couples with places who generally are into paid sex.

I generally enjoy fucking the female in front of hubby.

FunTime64
02-18-22, 12:46
Hi ISGians,

I'm new to ISG and mongering and in process of getting the subscription. Can anyone please help me with safe and decent hotel in Hyderabad. My girlfriend will be visiting for couple of hours. Want to spend quality time. Early check in would be preferred because she will be travelling from other place and have to return back to her place in the night. Privacy is important to us. Since she is my girlfriend, hope the fellow ISGians will give me the best details.If you are looking around hitech city, al most all start hotel are no non sense places, I would recommend the one opp NIFT Hyderabad.

FunTime64
02-18-22, 12:50
Anyone who could help out with parlors or msg centres for waxin of Pvts as well as full body, would really be appreciated.

Please try to mention it as an enciphered reply. Or as a normal reply if anonymity ain't a problem, as in the process of renewing the membership.

Cheers.I recently got waxed my private part by a NE in a parlour and it costed me 1700 INR, exp was awesome if you can take the pain.

DM for details, will be happy to share!

FunTime64
02-18-22, 12:52
Hi all, I am new to this form. Can any one share son city cpls.I have tried few cpls in sun city, TBH I did not find any one great, am yet to meet one this weekend, lets see if they can please me.

DM me I can share.

FunTime64
02-18-22, 12:58
Hey bros,

My SP at Gachibowli confirmed availability of Russian at his den at 7 k / pop, any brothers here who deal with the SP availed his services, please let me know.

Thinking to meet this weekend.

Cheers,

Funtime!

FunTime64
02-18-22, 13:05
Hey there,

Was looking for some action today and got it touch with a cpl at Khairatabad, they confirmed availability of another cpl at the same time. Very average looking people, but will try to please for sure. Turned out to kind of group fun.

Cpl #1 - dusky girl with 36 boobs.

One can get turned off if they are not into dark birds, but structure wise ok and involves in act to please you.

WIR. No, lots of fish available in market.

Cpl #2 - tall girl with huge tummy.

Nothing great to say, will never repeat.

Damages - 8 k in total, place is safe but very very basic.

Can share digits with reference to senior, newbie's please excuse me.

Cheers,

Funtime.

FunTime64
02-18-22, 13:17
Hey there,

Got a contact of the bird who is available at yguda with no place, typical mass masala girl next door types.

Birds claims to refer more birds.

Since I did not had a place, had to use the place of handler at nizpet.

Damages - 1 k for bird + 3 k for handler (I know this is expensive had no other option).

Nothing great about the bird, tight pussy & good ass but has almost zero boobs, flat chest, got fooled by push up bra's.

WIR. No.

Can share the digits with seniors, newbie's please excuse.

Cheers,

Funtime.

LocalBandha
02-19-22, 02:29
Had this chick over the weekend. She is ready to please and open to all positions. Has huge melons and does good DFK too. Overall it was a good bang.Bro could you clear your inbox?

BigDick1030
02-19-22, 05:02
This was last week's report. Couldn't write due to busy work schedule.

I was in touch with this FB couple Shereen and farhaad. Was able to connect thanks to ISG brothers. They are cuckold couple where husband loves to watch wife getting fucked. Did chatting for almost 5-6 days, fixed deal for Saturday. Asked her to come on burqa. She is fair, but little old. Has baby bump.

Husband is real cuckold who loves to watch his wife getting fucked. He was licking her pussy when I was sucking her boobs and fucking her in doggy. She was open to Anal.

I applied lot of lube, but my Jhonny DIA was too big, the condom slipped several times and I had to abort operation anal opening after entering Jhonny half. She was screaming with pain as her virgin asshole was too small and I was scared that hotel staff may throw me out. Wife loves to abuse husband and we can abuse husband as much as possible.

Husband can suck our cock. I refused. He licked my cum which I spread on wife face and boobs. It was disgusting to watch but husband enjoyed. After dinner wife came for 2nd round and I asked husband to stay in other room with kids as I was not comfortable to fuck wife infront of husband. 2nd round was so intense that I almost emptied my last drop in her gand (half entry only). I slept naked with her.

Only issue they come with kids and we need to book 2 rooms. But that's safe as no one in hotel got iota of doubt. She left in morning and I was not in mood for 3rd round. But still I was happy. They operate through telegram. Damages 8-10 k / night. They are available for short time fun also.

Due to pains, I straight away went to KAN as Nilesh said Renju is back. Took her for massage and as usual she is excellent in massage. Ended with another shooting of load and back to home. Has good sleep.

Many people know them in FB.

NickKumar
02-19-22, 05:37
Had this chick over the weekend. She is ready to please and open to all positions. Has huge melons and does good DFK too. Overall it was a good bang.Bro, can you share contact please.

My PM is open.

Ishant
02-19-22, 09:57
This was last week's report. Couldn't write due to busy work schedule.

I was in touch with this FB couple Shereen and farhaad. Was able to connect thanks to ISG brothers. They are cuckold couple where husband loves to watch wife getting fucked. Did chatting for almost 5-6 days, fixed deal for Saturday. Asked her to come on burqa. She is fair, but little old. Has baby bump.

Husband is real cuckold who loves to watch his wife getting fucked. He was licking her pussy when I was sucking her boobs and fucking her in doggy. She was open to Anal.

I applied lot of lube, but my Jhonny DIA was too big, the condom slipped several times and I had to abort operation anal opening after entering Jhonny half. She was screaming with pain as her virgin asshole was too small and I was scared that hotel staff may throw me out. Wife loves to abuse husband and we can abuse husband as much as possible.

Husband can suck our cock. I refused. He licked my cum which I spread on wife face and boobs. It was disgusting to watch but husband enjoyed. After dinner wife came for 2nd round and I asked husband to stay in other room with kids as I was not comfortable to fuck wife infront of husband. 2nd round was so intense that I almost emptied my last drop in her gand (half entry only). I slept naked with her.

Only issue they come with kids and we need to book 2 rooms. But that's safe as no one in hotel got iota of doubt. She left in morning and I was not in mood for 3rd round. But still I was happy. They operate through telegram. Damages 8-10 k / night. They are available for short time fun also.

Due to pains, I straight away went to KAN as Nilesh said Renju is back. Took her for massage and as usual she is excellent in massage. Ended with another shooting of load and back to home. Has good sleep.

Many people know them in FB.You met her. I was in thought of meeting her.

Yes bro she was in my radar last year but due to some other reasons couldn't able to meet them. She is from warangal. Some of my frnds in fb have tasted her already and their review is very positive.

Gajak44
02-19-22, 19:20
Hi fellow mongers.

Have been stationed out of mentioned town since few weeks and frankly, been in such a dry spell that I can't recall when I held a woman. Since I will be based out of here for a while longer, any leads in and around this town will be very appreciated Thanks!

RaahulReddy111
02-21-22, 08:25
Hey bros,

My SP at Gachibowli confirmed availability of Russian at his den at 7 k / pop, any brothers here who deal with the SP availed his services, please let me know.

Thinking to meet this weekend.

Cheers,

Funtime!Bro,

I think I tried that SP in Gachibowli. His WhatsApp DP is GSP. He is reliable but the Russian he sent does not give uncovered BJ and DFK. Just mechanical. Services are not up to mark. Caution: There are SPs who are fraudulent, I got looted in Gachibowli following a high drama lost 45 k. Please be vigilant and do not handover the money to the handler at any cost, just give it to the lady. In my case, the girl entered the room and the handler asked me to handover the money to him at the parking lot of the hotel saying it is not safe to have cash in room. Later, he called me through a diff. Number and demanded money through Phonepay. Very scary and terrible experience.

Mmahi2222
02-21-22, 11:30
Had few hours in Hyderabad before travelling back.

Called up Mirror and met at her place. She was in a saree, said she went to a small function in neighbourhood. She said she'll take a shower and come back. I took the opportunity and asked to join her in shower. She refused but I insisted, turned her on and went in. Maybe she was also expecting the same but refusing at beginning to make me ask. What happened in shower was a bliss. She cleaned herself and cleaned me and my johny so well. I was touching her and rubbing her and caressing boobs and ass. She started stroking my johny and put on the condom and sucked it well. We started in doggy position. The view was awesome. It felt good fuckin in shower. One item off the bucket list. We went back to bed after sometime and did it in missionary and finished in wot.

As always, mirror is GFE and I have been repeating for a while and I keep the price in control.

Paid 3 k as agreed for hour and left the place.

PrivateMan007
02-21-22, 18:43
Hi all,

I will be visiting Hyderabad in a day and will be staying for 3 days. Can someone help me with, Medchal or mirror, siri or some other good contacts. Used to have Siri contact but lost in previous mongering phone. Can help you with Blore contacts I have.

Thanks.

BlackBoxHyd
02-21-22, 22:44
Had few hours in Hyderabad before travelling back.

Called up Mirror and met at her place. She was in a saree, said she went to a small function in neighbourhood. She said she'll take a shower and come back. I took the opportunity and asked to join her in shower. She refused but I insisted, turned her on and went in. Maybe she was also expecting the same but refusing at beginning to make me ask. What happened in shower was a bliss. She cleaned herself and cleaned me and my johny so well. I was touching her and rubbing her and caressing boobs and ass. She started stroking my johny and put on the condom and sucked it well. We started in doggy position. The view was awesome. It felt good fuckin in shower. One item off the bucket list. We went back to bed after sometime and did it in missionary and finished in wot.

As always, mirror is GFE and I have been repeating for a while and I keep the price in control.

Paid 3 k as agreed for hour and left the place.Hello bro,

Can someone pm the details of mirror. And also the damages I can expect. And also provide reference. Any senior. Please help out with some information.

BabyKutu
02-22-22, 06:18
Hello bro,

Can someone pm the details of mirror. And also the damages I can expect. And also provide reference. Any senior. Please help out with some information.Sent. Please check inbox.

Attachments
02-22-22, 09:31
Has any one tried fb cpl Naddie Sidd or Roman. They are based out of Hyderabad.

LadCameo
02-22-22, 10:25
Hi Seniors,

Please point to me for women who do manscaping. I know Roja generally does it but wanted to try someone else.

Will reciprocate with any leads I have, thanks.

CouchCab
02-22-22, 10:57
Are they active in FB? Awaiting response since some time. Can someone help with their Telegram ID or number?

You met her. I was in thought of meeting her.

Yes bro she was in my radar last year but due to some other reasons couldn't able to meet them. She is from warangal. Some of my frnds in fb have tasted her already and their review is very positive.

Arghzme
02-22-22, 14:35
Hi Seniors,

Please point to me for women who do manscaping. I know Roja generally does it but wanted to try someone else.

Will reciprocate with any leads I have, thanks.In Hi-tech city- home (in Thai language) spa. Don't recall the name of the therapist. But they have one who does it.

RrVee123
02-22-22, 17:15
Hola friends,

This one is very new and after long time tried something new. Generally I stick to regulars to quench the thirst in midst of busy schedules, but this one is different.

So last Sunday I was in an electronics showroom for some stuff and received a call. Surprised how my number got into database as call is to check if interested to visit for massage. I was in bad mood due to some personal stuff and when I heard the soothing voice other side I spoke as if interested and little johny also said yes papa. Got the coordinates and started after I completed my work.

This particular spa is in very high "tension" area near registration office. Yes the area will always be tensed not because of people but because of setup. So in one of the high tensed spot there was this small lane and a new building which is is hosting SPA setup. Its a 3 letter SPA with random letters. After to and for calls was able to locate and entered building. The building is monitored by cams and before I knock door receptionist opened allowing me.

Showed me line up and selected a juicy north girl. Took 45 minutes. To my surprise I was escorted to another floor in same building which has rooms with table setup.

What followed was a blissful massage. Nice press and decent stretches. Its not hurried and she did good job. Hints for extras are evident during massage especially bum massage, fingers going inside dispo too deep touching johny, pressing boobs (ahh that soft juicy ones). The tension already built up and its enough when extras question popped up.

Took full nude B2B and I was not disappointed. She made sure I enjoyed and sucked her juicy mangoes to heart content while fingering. She did said nails but assured her I cut a day back and the resistance gone. After a good fingering while sucking she started dry hump. I did finger her asshole which felt soo sexy and good. Still remembering the nice buttocks. After a good, warm dry hump johny got satisfied and while one of nipple in my mouth ejaculated. She went and cleaned and I did after. Spoke sweetly and she told she did enjoy. Gave compliments to me as I presented neatly and looks trimmed. Overall a happy evening for the bad mood day.

WIR. Yes but will check other line up.

Counter charges - 1200 45 minutes.

Extras. Said 4 k for full nude bargained to 3 k. I know I paid few bucks extra but the day was bad in all ways and its only one thing that happened right.

RahulIsBack
02-22-22, 19:32
Has any one tried fb cpl Naddie Sidd or Roman. They are based out of Hyderabad.They are pricey nowadays, used to be very active earlier. Just be aware that they might click pictures without your knowledge so if you are comfortable go ahead with general caution. They are not frauds for sure.

BlackBoxHyd
02-22-22, 22:33
Sent. Please check inbox.Thanks a ton. To all the seniors who have helped me with the contact. Returning with a FR soon.

AndhraCrazyBud
02-22-22, 23:47
In Hi-tech city- home (in Thai language) spa. Don't recall the name of the therapist. But they have one who does it.Can you please PM the location details?

AndhraCrazyBud
02-22-22, 23:49
Hola friends,

This one is very new and after long time tried something new. Generally I stick to regulars to quench the thirst in midst of busy schedules, but this one is different.

So last Sunday I was in an electronics showroom for some stuff and received a call. Surprised how my number got into database as call is to check if interested to visit for massage. I was in bad mood due to some personal stuff and when I heard the soothing voice other side I spoke as if interested and little johny also said yes papa. Got the coordinates and started after I completed my work..Can you please PM the contact details?

AndhraCrazyBud
02-23-22, 03:34
Hello friends,

I'm a new bee and just joined this forum.

Actively looking for indies or massage spas.

All seniors members, appreciate if you can please share some contacts by PM.

Thanks much in advance and I will return you all when I have some.

Jfera
02-23-22, 04:39
Hi there.

I'm visiting Hyderabad from Sri Lanka and staying at a hotel in Madhapur.

Can anyone direct me to a good spa for a nude massage?

I will be happy to share info from Colombo in return.

Thanks!

Jfera.

Casanova9
02-23-22, 07:19
SB culture is poor in Hyderabad. I also have bitter experience with girls for FWB / SB. Nothing happening except foreplay in car for the sake huge expense. It's waste of time and money. It's highly expensive than regular mongering.

I guess every one on this forum has private life incognitively browsing, gathering, contacting and having fun with available girls. I am a prime example of SB hunt and failures. Four girls I met are after my wallet and two I tried did not meet my expectations (kissing, cuddling, MSOG and best of all keeping their commitments) despite high expenses. On one occasion, the girl also packed food for her room mates / family. I did not counter this due to backlash in my upcoming session. My fate. I could not fish using seeking membership, and hence cancelled after three months.

I realize the forum is a great place for knowledge share regarding good picks. I hope to leverage the resources for better girls. I am not sure this answers your question, but this is my bitter pill trying for a good SB.

MaddyBoy83
02-23-22, 09:32
First of all Thanks to BlackBoxHyd Bro and DesiNewton Bro for sharing the Digits and guiding me.

I have contacted hubby on tgram app and got an immediate response. He was responsive and the deed was fixed for last Monday at 5 K for 2 hrs. Went to the shared location in Medchal.

Once inside home hubby called her and asked me if I'm ok to proceed. I said ok and paid the agreed amount. Once inside the room we chatted for few minutes and then started the deed with LFK.

She later offered to open her blouse and bra which is a different experience. I have grabbed her boobs from back and started groping them while dry humping her ass. Next she has pulled me over.

Her on the bed and I started sucking her boobs. Did it for a few minutes and then she came down and started sucking my Jhonny. She gave a nice sloppy BBJ. Boy, that was an amazing experience.

After few minutes I did CIM and she went into washroom, cleaned herself. Once I came back after cleaning myself, we have chatted for sometime and round 2 started with BBJ, put on the 'see' then missionary and.

Finally finished in Doggy.

Experience wise it is VFM, except for the distance. Looks wise she is below average. She is small around 4'-11" and dark complexion. Boobs are not too big but they are handful and firm.

Ass is also good and grabbable. Pussy is not so tight. As for the service she does give an awesome BBJ and she is open to all positions protected and except Anal. She also does CIM.

She lacks the looks but cover it up with the service.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

BJ: 10/10.

WIR: yes, but would think twice because of the distance.

Sorry for the delay in writing FR and for poor writing skills as this is my first ever FR.

Would appreciate if anyone could share some good Indie HW / MILF contacts.

MaddyBoy83
02-23-22, 11:02
First, Thanks to Fellow mongering brothers for sharing the contact.

I have initially messaged her for a full night at 10 k - 8 shots but she postponed it couple of times for various reasons. Since I have a liking for Lactating MILF I have called her again and finally she agreed to meet me for short time (3 hrs - 5 K / 5 Shots) . I have booked an OYO near Hi-Tech for last Wednesday. She had agreed to meet me around 12 PM but later sent a message saying she would be late. Had waited in the room for 2 hrs, tried calling her few times but her phone is switched off, thought this was KLPD and was about to leave but she has called me saying she would is arriving in 10 minutes. Finally she has arrived around 3 pm. Once inside the room, she started crying and started saying her pathetic story that she had quarrel with her husband and so on. She did continue the same for 1 HR, by then I have lost my cool and asked her if she is ok to do the deed or else she is free to leave. She agreed to do the deed and I have transferred 5 K + 500 travelling charges. Since I have read her FRs I have offered her Listerine before proceeding with the deed.

Deed started with LFK, then DFK and then I have started sucking her boobs and tasted her milk. She is lactating but not that much as I have expected. Later after few minutes she came down and started giving me a toothy CBJ by putting 2 Cs. Finally my Jhonny got up and I have asked her to do it in WOT, she said no and started saying all non sense stories and started crying again. Due to this fuss my jhonny got down, I got irritated, thought I couldn't take this anymore and asked her to leave at once.

This is one of the worst experience I ever had. Looks wise she is not a stunner. She is short, about 5' in height. Average body, white in color but has hair all over her body. Boobs are small and saggy. Has lot of quirks and attitude. Not at all worth meeting unless you are interested in lactating MILFs.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (small, saggy and lactating).

BJ: 5/10.

Damages: 5 K + 500 (travelling) for girl, 1400 for Hotel.

WIR: NO, Never.

Could anyone please help me by sharing me some good VFM HW / MILF contacts?

TIA.

FunTime64
02-23-22, 16:03
SB culture is poor in Hyderabad. I also have bitter experience with girls for FWB / SB. Nothing happening except foreplay in car for the sake huge expense. It's waste of time and money. It's highly expensive than regular mongering.While we cannot rule out the possibility but one has to be extremely lucky to score FWB with decent birds. Though I was really lucky few times, but happened to see the extreme side too.

Few birds "demanded" gifts 1 lak INR with out even opening their legs yet, also few asked very exorbitant things which are beyond their worth. I do not say its their fault, this has always been a a sellers market and buyers are always in shortage to get the quality for the price.

This might sound highly fictional, but I was able to score a FWB with a bird from Locanto yesterday, bird was 8 pointer working in IT, I am still not able to digest it but the only reason I am sharing here is patience pays off when we think with brain and not jhonny.

I can share the ID of this bird with selective senior folks whom I am in touch with, newbie's please excuse.

Report:

Face - 8.

Boobs - 10, firm and juicy.

Pussy - 10, neat and tight.

Body. About 5'3 height with slight tummy.

Attitude - 7/10, has a little OCD and mood swings.

Damages. Technically 0 but (3 k for room at NimbuPed hotel + 1 k for food).

WIR.

Cheers, happy banging!

Funtime.

RaahulReddy111
02-23-22, 17:28
Met a cpl from Kukatpally through fb, she is 28 looks medium figure medium height safe place.

Went in and waited sometime till she gets ready hubby is friendly, entered room started the fun with nice DFK followed by undressing gave a good BJ and started the fun in miss changed to wot and doggy finally finished the second also followed the same.

Overall the fun was good.

Boobs -7 handful.

Kat- 8 tight..Bro, unable to PM you. Can you advise how to find the contact info of this couple?

Hhhaaa
02-24-22, 00:23
Met a cpl from Kukatpally through fb, she is 28 looks medium figure medium height safe place.

Went in and waited sometime till she gets ready hubby is friendly, entered room started the fun with nice DFK followed by undressing gave a good BJ and started the fun in miss changed to wot and doggy finally finished the second also followed the same.

Overall the fun was good.

Boobs -7 handful.

Kat- 8 tight.

Damages-8 k 2.Hey brother, can you help me out in finding that couple or else can you send me the details thanks.

RomanH
02-24-22, 05:18
Hello all,

Been a silent reader from another ID and back to mongering after 10 yrs. Can you please help with indie contacts.

My first interests would be petite NE with good GFE, however in case of none please share closer to that.

I don't have any contacts to reciprocate but please be assured of a gentleman's behaviour with the contact.

Thank you all.

Contigo
02-24-22, 07:30
Hi,

Have been either caught up with work or been too lazy. However here are some FR's compiled from last 3 months experiences.

Pune: Recent visit. Been with a Indie called krupa. She's like the mirror of Pune. Damages: 3 k. Decent experience.

Pune spas: Far better and far more organised than Hyderabad. More VFM sorts. Filled with NE's and Thai's. Anyway. No point going into detail on this forum.

Hyderabad:

1. Tried flower spa at Madhapur: Good experience with therapist named "the" 1. 5 at counter and 2 k for Btb. NE, so they understand what really btb is. Worth the session.

2. Some guy earlier working with ELE spa (madhapur and SMJGD road) has joined a diff one at SMJGD road. Very few people know about this place. Its in an apartment with no name plate anywhere. Its a hit or miss and he provides video call to select. 1 k at counter. 1. 5 ish for BTB. Sometimes you get lucky with decent NE's in this spa.

3. Pandavas: Been there 2 - 3 times. Most have been covered here in this forum. So nothing to repeat. 1. 5 at counter 1. 5-2 K depending on the therapist.

4. Found a new place at Richpet road. 1. 5 - 2 K for FS. No lookers here. But if you want a quick release. Again a hit or miss type of place. 1 K at counter. They don't usually share pics unless your a regular. And they start to trust you. Rooms / place is a typical brothel setup. If you go. Ask them to put double sheets. Never done FS here. But for 1. 5 K you can ask them for just a bum massage plus nude btb. Can practically do anything.

5. To my surprise. I found a spa near Richpet road. Been existent for a very long time. But never knew these guys started SPA service (of our kinds.). So far I was always under the impression of a professional spa. They are apparently very cautious and only allow knowns. I don't think I have every heard any Hyderabad ISG forum person penning about this spa. Anyway. Have tries therapists here. One NE and other NI.

NE: SMall. Cute. 1. 5 at counter. 1. 5 for BTB. Really knows her stuff well. VFM.

NI: Now this one was super VFM. Decent looking MP therapist. Muslim. She quoted 2 K for Btb. I got it down to 1. 5. OMG. Never seen a BTB like this. First a very good massage. Later during BtB asked me to turn. Licked from toe to head. Practically the whole body. Asked to flip after 5 - 7 minutes. Licked the whole front body. Including balls. Penis etc. All this time I was playing with her assets. Couldn't control any longer. The moment she held jhonny to stroke. 3 -4 secs. And boom. I gave her 2 K. Which I fee was super cheap for what she offered.

Plan to try the 3rd therapist here in a day or two.

Now guys. I can share contacts of all other places. Except SPA in 5th point. Its truly a hidden gem and I really don't want to screw it up or jack up the prices. Shall strictly share this only with those who have reciprocated in the past. Juniors or seniors. Doesn't matter. For the rest. Don't bother asking.

Happy mongering.

Best,

COntigo.

LadCameo
02-24-22, 07:34
Hi,

Have been either caught up with work or been too lazy. However here are some FR's compiled from last 3 months experiences.

Pune: Recent visit. Been with a Indie called krupa. She's like the mirror of Pune. Damages: 3 k. Decent experience.

Pune spas: Far better and far more organised than Hyderabad. More VFM sorts. Filled with NE's and Thai's. Anyway. No point going into detail on this forum.

Hyderabad:

1. Tried flower spa at Madhapur: Good experience with therapist named "the" 1. 5 at counter and 2 k for Btb. NE, so they understand what really btb is. Worth the session.

2. Some guy earlier working with ELE spa (madhapur and SMJGD road) has joined a diff one at SMJGD road. Very few people know about this place. Its in an apartment with no name plate anywhere. Its a hit or miss and he provides video call to select. 1 k at counter. 1. 5 ish for BTB. Sometimes you get lucky with decent NE's in this spa.

3. Pandavas: Been there 2 - 3 times. Most have been covered here in this forum. So nothing to repeat. 1. 5 at counter 1. 5-2 K depending on the therapist.

4. Found a new place at Richpet road. 1. 5 - 2 K for FS. No lookers here. But if you want a quick release. Again a hit or miss type of place. 1 K at counter. They don't usually share pics unless your a regular. And they start to trust you. Rooms / place is a typical brothel setup. If you go. Ask them to put double sheets. Never done FS here. But for 1. 5 K you can ask them for just a bum massage plus nude btb. Can practically do anything.

5. To my surprise. I found a spa near Richpet road. Been existent for a very long time. But never knew these guys started SPA service (of our kinds.). So far I was always under the impression of a professional spa. They are apparently very cautious and only allow knowns. I don't think I have every heard any Hyderabad ISG forum person penning about this spa. Anyway. Have tries therapists here. One NE and other NI.

NE: SMall. Cute. 1. 5 at counter. 1. 5 for BTB. Really knows her stuff well. VFM.

NI: Now this one was super VFM. Decent looking MP therapist. Muslim. She quoted 2 K for Btb. I got it down to 1. 5. OMG. Never seen a BTB like this. First a very good massage. Later during BtB asked me to turn. Licked from toe to head. Practically the whole body. Asked to flip after 5 - 7 minutes. Licked the whole front body. Including balls. Penis etc. All this time I was playing with her assets. Couldn't control any longer. The moment she held jhonny to stroke. 3 -4 secs. And boom. I gave her 2 K. Which I fee was super cheap for what she offered.

Plan to try the 3rd therapist here in a day or two.

Now guys. I can share contacts of all other places. Except SPA in 5th point. Its truly a hidden gem and I really don't want to screw it up or jack up the prices. Shall strictly share this only with those who have reciprocated in the past. Juniors or seniors. Doesn't matter. For the rest. Don't bother asking.

Happy mongering.

Best,

COntigo.Hi Bro,

Can you please provide name of the spa and name of therapist, also reference please.

Happy to recirprocate with information I have.

Your PM is full, so posting it is here.

RomanH
02-24-22, 08:17
Hello kind folks,

Been a silent reader of the forum from a diff ID and back to mongering after 10 yrs I'm looking for indie contacts preferably petite NE girls with good GFE.

I don't have any contacts to reciprocate, however can assure a gentleman behaviour with the contact.

Thanks in advance.

RaahulReddy111
02-24-22, 09:43
Has any one tried fb cpl Naddie Sidd or Roman. They are based out of Hyderabad.I tried to meet them but the first thing they ask is to share your full pic. If they like you, they would give you a very short notice to meet them, like they will tell you in the morning if they want to meet in the evening. I was invited but I could not make it as I am in another city and could not reach on time. They are very choosy and not prompt on responses on messenger.

Attachments
02-24-22, 16:08
Try your luck with {Roman+(famous noodles that comes in yellow colored packing). They are on fb. I have came across many such profiles. Most of them are paid and very few are selective.

I tried to meet them but the first thing they ask is to share your full pic. If they like you, they would give you a very short notice to meet them, like they will tell you in the morning if they want to meet in the evening. I was invited but I could not make it as I am in another city and could not reach on time. They are very choosy and not prompt on responses on messenger.

DesiYuva
02-24-22, 20:30
Hey brother, can you help me out in finding that couple or else can you send me the details thanks.Messages are full, if you need reference. Clean up messages.

IPhone10
02-24-22, 21:02
Friends please help me 2 buy a subscription. And can any 1 give contact of medchal.

LetsLiveLife
02-25-22, 03:12
1. Use localbitcoins or any platform to get a wallet. Localbitcoins is a good platform as there are options to buy btc and they offer a wallet as well.

2. Buy crypto, aka btc to the tune of 40-50 $. And then transfer the btc to the crypto wallet address mentioned in the forum.

4. Send the transaction ID, which you would get after successful transaction. And wait for some time.

It might sound a bit complicated or overwhelming. But as you keep doing it, most of it is self explanatory.

Or you may also use others like paxful or other crypto wallets if you are okay.

Also, there are a couple of lengthy step by step instruction based posts out here. Do a search and you will find a more detailed note about this.

Regarding medchal contact, they can either be contacted via Gmail or telegram as far as I remember. And a rule of thumb, is that the contacts or deets are not shared in public forum.

In case you find any issues, share the specific issue and someone over here shall be of help.

Cheers,

Friends please help me 2 buy a subscription. And can any 1 give contact of medchal.

RaahulReddy111
02-25-22, 04:52
Friends please help me 2 buy a subscription. And can any 1 give contact of medchal.I bought my subscription through Bitcoin a couple of weeks ago. Try local bit coin site as the transaction fee is less compared to any other and it's easy too.

RaahulReddy111
02-25-22, 04:54
Try your luck with {Roman+(famous noodles that comes in yellow colored packing). They are on fb. I have came across many such profiles. Most of them are paid and very few are selective.Thank you for the input bro. I pinged them on messenger, not heard back yet. Let's see how it goes.

Arghzme
02-25-22, 07:57
Try your luck with {Roman+(famous noodles that comes in yellow colored packing). They are on fb. I have came across many such profiles. Most of them are paid and very few are selective.Any feedback on roman mag?

Smeesara
02-25-22, 07:59
Hi guys,

I have been into Mongering for quite some time now. But I have been using by personal mobile number for mongering. I haven't landed in any trouble so far. But I know for the fact, this is going to blow in my face if I continue like this. How do you guys manage to have a safe burner phone. Any pointers could help. Thanks in advance!

Smeesara
02-25-22, 09:25
This FR is few weeks old. Got to meet Mirror on a pleasant evening on a Sunday. There was no drama or anything. It can't get more simpler than how things go with this girl. She invited me to her place in the evening but things did not go as planned as she was busy handling her personal stuff. My deal was for 2 shots for a couple of hrs.

She opened the door of her place and invited me with a warm hug. She was wearing a casual dress with pushup bra underneath. She has soft and see cups. We hit instantly cz of same language. He did spoke as we were friends for long. We went to the room and did foreplay for quite sometime. This is pure bliss. I never got this kind of GFE in my entire mongering experience. Waaaw. We ripped our clothes with pure lust and wore condom. Started shakalaka boom boom in missionary for few minutes then in to doggie. She is good and quite flexible. Lots of kisses throughout intercouse. Finished my first in doggie. That dusky beauty from behind is unforgettable. Her body is soft and mushy. It is not saggy. Just squeezy.

Laid naked after cleaning and talking to her, rubbing her skin in different places. This is a very lustful feeling. After like 1/2 HR, she put her hand on my jhonny still talking to me and cleaned it with wet wipe. You can expect that is happening for next few minutes. Again wore a condom and she pulled me in front of mirrors, did her from behind and cum. To be honest, I couldn't hold that foreplay and delay my orgasm. It is worth is boss.

I was there with her next 1/2 HR. Dressed up. Left the place. Can't expect anything more.

Things that I think would help to know about her.

1. She is damn professional and knows what she is doing. Respecting her will go a very long way.

2. She is dusky and core south Indian looks.

Digits only for exchange.!! I have been around on the forum. I couldn't get much help from the Hyderabad forum except FR a couple of good people. Lets keep the forum live!

StarsCream4
02-25-22, 10:54
Any feedback on this bird? SP asking damages of 25 k. Feedback is appreciated.

Attachments
02-25-22, 10:59
Looks like they have blocked a lot of people after chatting for sometime. At least I could figure it out with their timeline.

I do spoke to Shreen Farad (10 k. Night) and other cpls who are demanding 15 k for Night /9 k - 3 hrs /10 k - 4 hrs. They all are from Hyderabad. I have their mewe / telegram / direct mobile numbers.

My inbox is not active since I haven't taken subscription. I have lost couple of thousands in bitcoin scam and hence is the second thought of subscription. If there had been any direct payment gateway and ISL site would have been https, I would have bought it by now. Any alternate approach suggested would be appreciated.

Any feedback on roman mag?

Sabo24
02-25-22, 12:55
Hello fellow mongers,

New subscriber here, been following this forum for quite some time. Could you please help with indie contacts, I can reciprocate with an indie contact from yusufguda and SP sky.

IPhone10
02-25-22, 14:35
1. Use localbitcoins or any platform to get a wallet. Localbitcoins is a good platform as there are options to buy btc and they offer a wallet as well.

2. Buy crypto, aka btc to the tune of 40-50 $. And then transfer the btc to the crypto wallet address mentioned in the forum.

4. Send the transaction ID, which you would get after successful transaction. And wait for some time.

It might sound a bit complicated or overwhelming. But as you keep doing it, most of it is self explanatory.

Or you may also use others like paxful or other crypto wallets if you are okay.

Also, there are a couple of lengthy step by step instruction based posts out here. Do a search and you will find a more detailed note about this.

Regarding medchal contact, they can either be contacted via Gmail or telegram as far as I remember. And a rule of thumb, is that the contacts or deets are not shared in public forum.Thank you bro, bought crypto through localbitcoins, transferred the bitcoins to crypto wallet but did not receive the transaction ID.

Ravik5932
02-25-22, 17:03
This FR is few weeks old. Got to meet Mirror on a pleasant evening on a Sunday. There was no drama or anything. It can't get more simpler than how things go with this girl. She invited me to her place in the evening but things did not go as planned as she was busy handling her personal stuff. My deal was for 2 shots for a couple of hrs.

She opened the door of her place and invited me with a warm hug. She was wearing a casual dress with pushup bra underneath. She has soft and see cups. We hit instantly cz of same language. He did spoke as we were friends for long. We went to the room and did foreplay for quite sometime. This is pure bliss. I never got this kind of GFE in my entire mongering experience. Waaaw. We ripped our clothes with pure lust and wore condom. Started shakalaka boom boom in missionary for few minutes then in to doggie. She is good and quite flexible. Lots of kisses throughout intercouse. Finished my first in doggie. That dusky beauty from behind is unforgettable. Her body is soft and mushy. It is not saggy. Just squeezy.

Laid naked after cleaning and talking to her, rubbing her skin in different places. This is a very lustful feeling. After like 1/2 HR, she put her hand on my jhonny still talking to me and cleaned it with wet wipe. You can expect that is happening for next few minutes. Again wore a condom and she pulled me in front of mirrors, did her from behind and cum. To be honest, I couldn't hold that foreplay and delay my orgasm. It is worth is boss.

I was there with her next 1/2 HR. Dressed up. Left the place. Can't expect anything more.80 percent of the seniors in the forum would be having her digits. Don't think many would be interested in her digits for exchange only. We can keep the forum alive only by exchanging information freely.

KiranKumar21
02-25-22, 17:58
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with any couple contacts from Hyderabad. Been trying to get that threesome experience.

Smeesara
02-25-22, 18:14
80 percent of the seniors in the forum would be having her digits. Don't think many would be interested in her digits for exchange only. We can keep the forum alive only by exchanging information freely.Thanks for your opinion. You were the first to reply to my post to share digits buddy. There is no restriction or obligation to share with people like you freely (not only mirror any other contacts). That exchange is only people who do not have such kind heart as yours.

This exchange came not because I love to collect contacts. I'm exhausted waiting for new contacts. Hope you understand it buddy!

Xeroxs
02-25-22, 20:36
Friends, will be in Hyderabad for a week. Appreciate any good contacts near Hi-tech.

Can reciprocate with whatever you need in Bangalore.

Thanks.

LetsLiveLife
02-26-22, 02:18
There are a couple of options here. P.S.- Not having a pm yet. So sharing the deets below!

1. Search for virtual numbers in India. You will find a name which is the Hindi word for 2. It is not a complete protection.

It just helps in staying out from people making calls to you, and gets you away from spam or junk. They still need your primary phone number to sign up, and do some sort of identity verification.

In a case where someone wants to really get you, there are traces!

2. There are some apps which provide us phone numbers. But risky and may not be that effective. Many Indies or sps seem to be very cautious with those numbers. So, it is up to you.

Suggestion: Don't ever use your primary number. Get a new sim and never share that number with anyone and make use of it normally, by adding it in a jio phone or something. The bill is hardly 70 or 90 rupees a month.

Use that, or get a virtual number (refer to option 1) to add a layer of protection from spam and junk.

In any case, there are traces. People know what's happening out there. As long as there are no severe breaches and you are not doing anything illegal, as in manipulating someone or getting into this with any minor. You are partially safe.

That said, be cautious about your moves and act accordingly. Don't think too much at the same time. Life seems to be in control at a point or two. But, it was, is and will never be. Go with the flow.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I have been into Mongering for quite some time now. But I have been using by personal mobile number for mongering. I haven't landed in any trouble so far. But I know for the fact, this is going to blow in my face if I continue like this. How do you guys manage to have a safe burner phone. Any pointers could help. Thanks in advance!

LetsLiveLife
02-26-22, 02:19
Your wallet history should have the details needed. Check that out and make a note of the transaction ID.

In case of issues, write to them and they should help out.

Cheers.

Thank you bro, bought crypto through localbitcoins, transferred the bitcoins to crypto wallet but did not receive the transaction ID.

BigDick1030
02-26-22, 03:16
After my review in FB cuckold couple, my inbox was flooded with requests. I shared details with few, and they bombarded them with request to couple. And they asked me not to share further. So for many I didn't replied. They are very choosy in customer's.

They ask for our full pic and after satisfaction only fhey will send their pics in destruction mode in telegram where we can't even take screenshot. So guy's, hold your horses if they didn't replied and others, just search in FB with their name.

Happy mongering.

Rimmer069
02-26-22, 06:29
Fooled me also. Luckily I only lost hotel booking charges. Please avoid the Bengali Muslim MILF.

First, Thanks to Fellow mongering brothers for sharing the contact.

I have initially messaged her for a full night at 10 k - 8 shots but she postponed it couple of times for various reasons. Since I have a liking for Lactating MILF I have called her again and finally she agreed to meet me for short time (3 hrs - 5 K / 5 Shots) . I have booked an OYO near Hi-Tech for last Wednesday. She had agreed to meet me around 12 PM but later sent a message saying she would be late. Had waited in the room for 2 hrs, tried calling her few times but her phone is switched off, thought this was KLPD and was about to leave but she has called me saying she would is arriving in 10 minutes. Finally she has arrived around 3 pm. Once inside the room, she started crying and started saying her pathetic story that she had quarrel with her husband and so on. She did continue the same for 1 HR, by then I have lost my cool and asked her if she is ok to do the deed or else she is free to leave. She agreed to do the deed and I have transferred 5 K + 500 travelling charges. Since I have read her FRs I have offered her Listerine before proceeding with the deed..

FunTime64
02-26-22, 07:33
After my review in FB cuckold couple, my inbox was flooded with requests. I shared details with few, and they bombarded them with request to couple. And they asked me not to share further. So for many I didn't replied. They are very choosy in customer's.

They ask for our full pic and after satisfaction only fhey will send their pics in destruction mode in telegram where we can't even take screenshot. So guy's, hold your horses if they didn't replied and others, just search in FB with their name.

Happy mongering.TBH, am currently in the same situation at the moment, am in a fix now as my inbox is getting flooded with messages.

Though I would love to share the contacts with fellow brothers here but it is not practical to share with every one and make the birds / cpls superstars over night and it does not make any sense to share the contacts which are not worth it.

I know a cpl who are desperate and are open to meet any stud for money, but they are not worth it, the bird has tummy as big as golconda and not worth 5 k per shot, hence I did not share it with anyone.

Birds / Cpls who are average and above are choosy, given the current world where apps like telegram are available, they ask you to share anything and everything before the meet.

Online forums have "few" genuine posts, be patient and keep searching, you will get a lead for sure.

Cheers,

Funtime!

I personally met two cpls & one fwb bird from loc this month, but I was active on loc for more than a year & I was lucky only this month after waiting for more than 1 year. .

Smeesara
02-26-22, 09:35
There are a couple of options here. P.S.- Not having a pm yet. So sharing the deets below!

1. Search for virtual numbers in India. You will find a name which is the Hindi word for 2. It is not a complete protection.

It just helps in staying out from people making calls to you, and gets you away from spam or junk. They still need your primary phone number to sign up, and do some sort of identity verification.

In a case where someone wants to really get you, there are traces!

2. There are some apps which provide us phone numbers. But risky and may not be that effective. Many Indies or sps seem to be very cautious with those numbers. So, it is up to you.

Suggestion: Don't ever use your primary number. Get a new sim and never share that number with anyone and make use of it normally, by adding it in a jio phone or something. The bill is hardly 70 or 90 rupees a month.

Use that, or get a virtual number (refer to option 1) to add a layer of protection from spam and junk..Can not agree with you more. I will have protect. I'm trying to do this right away before its too late. Thanks for all the suggestions. Make sense. Thanks a lot for sharing your insights.

MyaMonger
02-27-22, 04:49
Yesterday at around mid day, I stopped by N2 N near JNTU. Place was empty with all the therapists available. Paid the house fee for the half hour massage and asked to see the therapists. Three of them came out from an inside room to say Hi to me and tell me their names. Selected the one whose name starts with I and ends with A, and was led inside to a room with a massage table.

Once inside changed into the dispo while the therapist was looking into the room through a glass window in the door. Your only privacy is turning off the light and plunging the room into darkness. The massage started with me lying face down. I didn't want oil, and chose lotion. The massage was nothing to write home about, and the fun was only after the flip. For nude B2B she asked for 3 but negotiated down to 2.5. She took off all her clothes and got on top of me and started the rub, but asked me not to suck on her nips or squeeze hard as she just had a baby and was still lactating. Access to her kitty was available which I happily partook, light FIV was allowed. After a few minutes of playing it was down to a handshake, which was good, and led to a happy ending.

Overall good experience and I will return to try out the other wares there to see how far I can go.

AjayLucky
02-27-22, 09:15
Hey guys,

I have shared bitcoin Hash ID transferred details to Contact us section here 5 days back.

Till they are not activated my subscription.

Anyone facing same issue here?

Since Coinbase wallet shows only hash ID in transactions.

[Deleted by Admin]

We did not receive any email from you. You have to send us your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID.

Seshugadu1
02-27-22, 09:58
Hello brothers,

Did anyone met below girl? SP asking 5 k for shot.

If anyone met her wanted to meet her ping me.

Happy hunting!

SaneAtLast
02-27-22, 15:11
This is my first FR. I recently moved to Hyderabad for job change. As It gets stressful I tried to looking into skokka for potential contact went through a lot of contacts.

Most of them ask for payment first avoided all and some say by cash when we reach they say pay up advance then Share location. Also avoided one close call of blackmailers.

As I was using a foreign online number got away from those guys.

Finally came across contact ending with 219, Contacted her and she quoted 3 k for 1 shot. So I went for 4 k for 2 shots. But she hasn't replied me back for one day.

Finally replied back saying OK. Sent me location told me to get condoms for myself. I said ok and got those from near by medical store. And called her and she guided me to the location. She is around 5 in height. Not so great looks but definitely big assets. Paid her with 1 k more as she is better than expected.

She actually lives with another bird. Place was not a great one but good enough. As for the deed she started with small talk and made sure I wasn't nervous as I told her this is my first time.

Started playing with each other and went for the kiss and she told me to remove clothes as she was removing her clothes. Got naked and she put on two Condom as she told that she still hasn't have the surgery.

I said that's ok. And started with a CBJ while I was playing with her boobs. After few minutes she asked me which position I wanted to try and I went with miss.

After few minutes, Changed that position to doggy for few more minutes and finally released the first shot.

Taken some time to relax and catch my breath. She removed the condoms and cleaned it with cloth. Had some more talk with her and some kissing and boobs licking.

Jhonny was ready for round two. She put another two condoms. Started with again miss and after sometime I was not that much a work out guy I was down and she told me that she will go with cowgirl and she did that for few more minutes as she got tried.

I went for another doggy and completed the 2nd shot. Relaxed for 10 minutes and left the place. Deed went for 1 and half hour. Can't rate her pussy as this was my first time.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 8,9/10.

Ass 8/10.

WIR yes and try to get the other bird info too.

Damage 5 k /2 shots. Try for 4 k /2.

P. S search with independent slim lady goes with name suseela in WA.

Also this was first time with the FR and also the act. Do let me know if I needed any corrections and other things.

Still don't have subscription yet but left enough to get her contact.

IPhone10
02-27-22, 21:01
Try to open coinbase website, not on app. And search in wallet. Even I had the same problem with localbitcoin app. You can find tx ID in website.

QUOTE=AjayLucky;2668333]Hey guys.

I have shared bitcoin Hash ID transferred details to Contact us section here 5 days back.

Till they are not activated my subscription.

Anyone facing same issue here?

Since Coinbase wallet shows only hash ID in transactions.

[DeletedbyAdmin]

We did not receive any email from you. You have to send us your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID.[ / QUOTE]

Contigo
02-28-22, 06:13
Hi seniors,

Now a days, lot of new SPs operates in Hyderabad. Most of them are not reliable.

Four to five years back, there were two reliable SP named Karthik and Nitesh / pranith who were running blogs in hitek city. Now a days I am not sure if they are still exist in Hyderabad or not. If any senior knows, let me know.Dude, your pm is full. Clear space?

ThatChennaiBoy
02-28-22, 06:23
Hello brothers,

Visiting Hyderabad after a long time and I'm hoping to have some action. I will be staying in Gachibowli. Last time I visited, pre pandemic, there was a Pun like spa near cyber tower and had a therapist named Naz. Who gave full service. But I think they closed down after covid. Can anyone give pointers to some inde / SP / Afro SP or Spa where FS is available?

Psychoo143
02-28-22, 10:34
Hi Guys,

I'm coming to Hyderabad in a week and would like to Shereen and Farad couple can anyone please share me their digits, I have been in touch with another 2-3 couples and they are asking a bomb of 25 k for night, I will be staying only for a couple of days in Hyderabad.

Please help me guys,

Thank you in advance.

Jacky22
02-28-22, 11:09
Dear friends,

I am in Hyderabad on 8th and 9th. Looking for a Spa, Indi or SP with 10 k below rates. Could you please help me. Thank you.

NewbieChic
02-28-22, 11:39
Guys,

Can one of you please help with massage or other contact near Banjara hills and Panjagutta. I will really appreciate and reciprocate with similar favor back. Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Jes007
02-28-22, 14:45
I am a visitor from Europe and will be staying in Hyderabad for couple of days for business. I am looking for some action and it looks like there are many providers advertising in skokka.com. I think you can just avoid anyone asking for prepay as this is most likely scam. It would be great if anyone can help me to get in contact with reliable SPs who can offer escorts for night or 2-3 hours to hotel. I will definitely post a report. I am planning to stay at Westin Hitech city. Is this a good hotel to bring girls? Appreciate answer here or PM. Is there any clubs where you can pick up semi pros?

I can help with information about Europe if anyone interested.

BabySearch
02-28-22, 14:50
Dude, your pm is full. Clear space?Its clear now bro.

BabySearch
02-28-22, 14:53
Hello brothers,

Did anyone met below girl? SP asking 5 k for shot.

If anyone met her wanted to meet her ping me.

Happy hunting!Its too much. 3 k is max.

One of my SP sent pic oh her and quoted 3 k.

RomanH
03-01-22, 19:29
Can any kind senior please help Mirror digits and ref please?

Linguswamy
03-02-22, 11:08
Big thanks to RrVee123 bro for sharing details of this MP. Initially was planning to go to high-end MP near Jannat. Badly wanted to try tannu babe. But it was closed. So headed to high tension area as mentioned in RrVee123 bro's post. I was the only customer that time. Showed the line up. I was stuck to this bong babe Ms. K. Very cute, fair, small figure, super boobs. They had NI and SI options. Above average chicks. Had an awesome massage from bong babe. LFK, B2 be, and BBBJ. Paid 4 k to her, knowingly it was high. But sometimes Jhonny takes over the brain. I was blown away by the chick. Highly recommended place.

RomanH
03-02-22, 11:25
Thanks Pshycoo143 for responding with mirror digits and ref. Much grateful for helping a newbie.

Communication: Telugu.

Location: Safe, clean and on the 1st floor of a residential area.

Deed: Since this was my mongering after close to a decade, I was slightly nervous: the. She was welcoming and tries to please. She has aged and is petite (to my liking, I like petite ones). Indulged in a good amount of foreplay but since it was first after a long time came pretty soon.

Booked only for 1 time and paid 5 k. Had a small talk after the deed.

Pros: She doesn't rush and tries to please.

WIR: Maybe.

Chahyd
03-02-22, 11:37
Fellow Mongerers,

Anyone have an idea of the where about of Muslim Lady F*t**a at Tantra Spa, Gachibowli next to the flyover.

This is 2018-19 times while she was there. She then jumped a couple of places.

Please PM if you do.

Thank You.

FunTime64
03-02-22, 21:04
Hey there!

Big shoutout to the brother who shared the contact!

TBH, I was told this bird is a WG, but turned out to be a HR in a big4 auditing firm which is opp Mardas Cafe. Not a looker though but crazy on bed.

It took a while to convince this bird for a meet but was totally worth it. This bird is not a WG but is open for meeting people and is on dating app's.

Report-.

Face - 6/10, dark but has a charm.

Height - 5'3-5'4.

Boobs. Handful and soft.

Pussy. Neat & tight.

Body. Awesome thighs and curvy in required places.

BJ - 10/10, sucks like a lollipop.

Damages. INR 212 for a IceCream.

WIR. Hell yes!

Can share the digits with senior folks whom I am in touch with, Newbie's excuse me please!

Also, I cannot share the reference at this point of time, only digits!

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

AjayLucky
03-03-22, 05:33
Hello Admin,

Can you check, your inbox I have shared txn details payment, send here through contact us section.

Please activate subscription.

Thanks.

We check every day, and we do not receive any email from you. You can send the TXID here too.

Roadside Romeo
03-03-22, 05:40
Folks,

Any feedback on SP Vicky number ending. 4701? Is he genuine / legit?

Shared some of the following birds. Had initially quoted 16 k not coming down below 14 k for 2. Any inputs will be helpful.

-RR.

FunTime64
03-03-22, 06:09
Hey there!

Big shoutout to the brother who shared the contact!

TBH, I was told this bird is a WG, but turned out to be a HR in a big4 auditing firm which is opp Mardas Cafe. Not a looker though but crazy on bed.

It took a while to convince this bird for a meet but was totally worth it. This bird is not a WG but is open for meeting people and is on dating app's.

Report-.

Face - 6/10, dark but has a charm.My inbox is flooded with messages asking for digits, my criteria to share the digits, Senior Member who has posted 50 reports, already shared digits with SmootheRaj, BigDick1030 & Casanova9. Let us not make these mediocre birds super stars by giving them attention more than required.

Be polite while dealing with bird, else you will get blocked in a flash!

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

KumarMJ
03-03-22, 08:23
Quoting 3 k for hour. From road no 12, bills.

Did anyone took services from this?

Jes007
03-03-22, 12:09
Hi, I will be in Hyderabad soon and in contact with two SPs, Maddy Sharma (xxx427) and Virat Singh (xxx141). Anyone have any experience. Asked 30 k night but dropped to 22 K immediately. Please help and I will put a review.

NightRider12
03-03-22, 15:53
Hi bro,

Can give more pointers. As I lost my PM access. Unable to reactivate.

Hola friends,

So last Sunday I was in an electronics showroom for some stuff and received a call. Surprised how my number got into database as call is to check if interested to visit for massage. I was in bad mood due to some personal stuff and when I heard the soothing voice other side I spoke as if interested and little johny also said yes papa. Got the coordinates and started after I completed my work.

KumarMJ
03-03-22, 17:52
Got to know that she is actually a trans. So no worries. Not looking to spend time with trans. Ignore the post.

Did anyone took services from this?

Achilies
03-03-22, 18:45

Did anyone took services from this?As Per My sources one of ISGian has tried her she is Trans.

You can try for different experience if you want to.

Attachments
03-03-22, 20:15
I was active for a month on loc and found one such profile. Generally middle men don't know the good English but they way she articulated and left the number, I felt she might be the one you spoke about. Number she left seems to be genuine because I did little reverse engineering and it isn't available anywhere other than the ad.

While we cannot rule out the possibility but one has to be extremely lucky to score FWB with decent birds. Though I was really lucky few times, but happened to see the extreme side too.

Few birds "demanded" gifts 1 lak INR with out even opening their legs yet, also few asked very exorbitant things which are beyond their worth. I do not say its their fault, this has always been a a sellers market and buyers are always in shortage to get the quality for the price.

This might sound highly fictional, but I was able to score a FWB with a bird from Locanto yesterday, bird was 8 pointer working in IT, I am still not able to digest it but the only reason I am sharing here is patience pays off when we think with brain and not jhonny..

CatchMe88
03-03-22, 20:16
Hello.

I am looking for some inde and spa contacts especially rich pet road and Guntur Mirchi. Please message me I will reciprocate with mirror and mani* contacts. Also can help you with Kolkata contacts.

RrVee123
03-04-22, 02:10
Hi bro,

Shared to almost everyone via PM who ever approached me for this. Only criteria I kept is whoever done some contribution to forum with some FRs. Ping me once your PM is activated and would share details. Happy mongering.

Hi bro,

Can give more pointers. As I lost my PM access. Unable to reactivate.

AjayLucky
03-04-22, 07:01
[Subscription Activated!]

GirshHyd
03-04-22, 07:52
To add, we can check Skokka site. We find same pics there.

As Per My sources one of ISGian has tried her she is Trans.

You can try for different experience if you want to.

GirshHyd
03-04-22, 07:56
Sorry I was late to forum. Felt bad to read that you didn't have good experience. Thanks for sharing by the way. One of the reasons why we share the contacts to help each other.

Firstly thanks to girshhyd bro for sharing Siri pnagar contact with Reference.

She was prompt in response and agreed for 4 k for one time. Reached location in the afternoon as agreed. She greeted with pleasant smile and took me the bedroom. Offered water while she was speaking to someone over the phone for 10 min. I waited patiently. I went to clean myself and get ready, read a lot of FRs on her and was quite sure I will have good time.

What followed was very mechanical BBJ, she didn't seemed to be into the act and definitely not a GFE, I have had better GFE in MP. To add to the below avg service was also asking me if I am married and said some thing about my weight. Killed my mood.

I am in talk with a cpl from insta. Quoted 10 k 1 hour, 15 k 2 hours. Negotiated but they won't budge below 7 k one hour. While I am extra cautious about meeting I like the conversation so far. He said their location gdmguda near Langer house and with the insta handle name I think they are muslm cpl. Attached the pic I got. Really appreciate if any one help me if they have feedback.

Again thanks to girshhyd bro, you got amazing sharing spirit bro. I owe you one.

GirshHyd
03-04-22, 07:58
Any update on Nikita.

Planning to meet her bro.

Hi brother,

Thanks for sharing the Nikita contact.

I called her but she said she is out of Hyderabad now.

I will contact again after few days update you if its went well.

By the way.

Is she provides any extra services, if yes what is the damage?

Karthikkum
03-04-22, 11:39
Hi guys,

Got so Jyoti number from a friend.

She seems to operate from Ranigunj and is charging 4 k per shit. Number ending with x633.

Anyone who tried her? Please suggest.

HornyInChennai
03-04-22, 13:08
Thank you for Sr. BigDick, I went to the spa on PG road, and saw it closed down If anyone has any Spa's or Indie in Secunderabad please do me a favor and help out please.

Sand1363
03-04-22, 16:17
Hi Friends,

I have been a regular visitor to Spas for the last 3 years.

I mostly take service from North East therapists.

Most of the therapists have silicon breas*s.

One question that has been haunting me for long is, are they transgenders?

I recently visited a Spa where the therapist was very beautiful, had silicon breas*s, she disagreed to remove the dispo which she wore, and also she was very strong unlike girls. This immediately made me think that she could be a trans.

Is there any way to distinguish trans therapists?

Ofcourse we can figure out by seeing the face, but some trans look very similar to girls.

Is there a way to distinguish those.

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance!

Sand1363
03-04-22, 16:20
As Per My sources one of ISGian has tried her she is Trans.

You can try for different experience if you want to.Can you please help me how it was figured out that she is a trans.

She is looking exactly like a girl right?

KumarMJ
03-04-22, 16:26
Can you please help me how it was figured out that she is a trans.

She is looking exactly like a girl right?I had same question to him and he agreed that he is a trans. Also go to know that he blackmails people since his flat has camera that record things. So I was asked to avoid. I was interested thinking it was a girl but when got to know that it's trans, my balls literally hated that feel. Am not disrespecting them but it's not something that's my cup of tea. I feel better to avoid as she is a blackmailer.

BigDick1030
03-04-22, 19:41
Hi guys,

Got so Jyoti number from a friend.

She seems to operate from Ranigunj and is charging 4 k per shit. Number ending with x633.

Anyone who tried her? Please suggest.She is worst in service. She keeps beautiful girl's photos, but after you reach hotel, she changes them. And girl's never deliver what they are promised. When I asked why the girl refused BBJ which was agreed, she said I don't look smart and fit so the girl didn't liked me and asked me to become smart and fit so that girls will like me.

I said ***** I am not looking for a date. I never disrespect even a WG and I treat them with respect, but taking excuse of my appearance for not providing service is not acceptable. If the girls say they will sleep as per our looks, fine let that be said in advance and we won't waste money.

I blocked that ***** Jyothi after that.

MuscleHetero
03-05-22, 00:59
Trans can be in different stages of surgical conversion from male to female. Some points to help.

Generally they are taller and stronger than average female of their nationality.

Face is little masculine.

Voice is deeper more like male.

Their Adam's apple in neck is more prominent.

Have silicone breasts.

If their penis has been removed the new female parts won't look normal and will need lubricant for intercourse.

These I have learnt from seniors in other forums.

Hi Friends,

I have been a regular visitor to Spas for the last 3 years.

I mostly take service from North East therapists.

Most of the therapists have silicon breas*s.

One question that has been haunting me for long is, are they transgenders?

I recently visited a Spa where the therapist was very beautiful, had silicon breas*s, she disagreed to remove the dispo which she wore, and also she was very strong unlike girls. This immediately made me think that she could be a trans.

Is there any way to distinguish trans therapists?

Ofcourse we can figure out by seeing the face, but some trans look very similar to girls.

Is there a way to distinguish those.

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance!

LoverG
03-05-22, 02:14
A mutha fucker burned me with one of the inde's by quoting details from one of my review and she became so insecure. Some idiots think they can be heroes with the working girls by quoting what's written about them in these forums. Now she refuses to see me, not that I care much but the investment I put in is wasted. I've decided to not write anymore FR's on this Hyderabad forum.

Cheers and safe banging.

P.S. , For that asshole who shares the forums reviews and experiences with the working girls, get a fucking life. These women don't give a shit about you once they get your money.

KumarMJ
03-05-22, 03:48
Any feedback about the bird. . number ending with x630.

Member #4742
03-05-22, 06:27
A mutha fucker burned me with one of the inde's by quoting details from one of my review and she became so insecure. Some idiots think they can be heroes with the working girls by quoting what's written about them in these forums. Now she refuses to see me, not that I care much but the investment I put in is wasted. I've decided to not write anymore FR's on this Hyderabad forum.

Cheers and safe banging.

P.S. , For that asshole who shares the forums reviews and experiences with the working girls, get a fucking life. These women don't give a shit about you once they get your money.That happened with me too. Somebody used my name and ref. And all the details they can get to fck wg. This happened 4 times and wg contacted me about it.

RrVee123
03-05-22, 10:43
Guys,

Coming back from SP the place after trying new bird jia. She is like a butterfly and classy. But once unleashed she is at different level. Well educated and wild at same time. While the memories are still fresh she is definitely one of the top 3 girls so far I experienced. Nice assets, typical bong flavour, energetic, above all super GFE. Wild on bed and awesome BJ.

It all started with a good BJ and more BJ and more and more BJ in different positions including 69.

She is a wild kisser and that had taken everything to next level. Then the main course started and she herself requested things interestingly. First one. Wanted to see in mirror, so started with doggy. Ohh man that's wild and banged hard. Hard is her second request which I continued in missionary too.

Then came on top and we banged each other in this position for lot of time exploring different parts of our bodies with hands. We are both sweating which made things more kinky.

Then lastly moved on to another position suggested by her which is kind of mish but she opened legs at edge of bed and I am on floor. This position made easy to me for a wild and hard bang. For the first time and really I saw anf felt when a girl gets orgasm. She did comment that we ended up at same time which rarely happens. I really felt that jerks when she had orgasm. Lay down for some time side by side being tired just holding hands remembering the moments. As usual cleaned up and left.

Damages as usual and I never bargain with him. He is a precious SP.

EcstasyHyd
03-05-22, 12:16

Cheers and safe banging.

P.S. , For that asshole who shares the forums reviews and experiences with the working girls, get a fucking life. These women don't give a shit about you once they get your money.I had similar experience. Writing an FR especially of indies is a terror for me now.

FunCheck2
03-05-22, 14:17

Cheers and safe banging.

P.S. , For that asshole who shares the forums reviews and experiences with the working girls, get a fucking life. These women don't give a shit about you once they get your money.Love the way you have put it here 😄. I am sure after reading this he will think thrice, before sharing information about ISG 😊.

But do understand your anguish and it completely reflects in the post.

Ravik5932
03-05-22, 15:28
Hi bro,

Can give more pointers. As I lost my PM access. Unable to reactivate.Visited the spa thanks to friend Rvr123. There are four girls working. 3 locals and 1 Bengali / NI. Bengali was not available when I went. The girl on offer was dark but with good features and assets. Room was on the same apartment. Only topless BtoB on offer. OK experience. Missed the Bong girl. Some more hints as to the location. It is just behind our (translate) store. Just about less than 1 KM from Kondapur to Miyapur main road. Can easily see the board from HT road in the narrow bye lane. Along with hints from Rvr, should be able to reach.

Rajarao
03-05-22, 18:48
Chick is good, but I doubt whether she is really available. Please post your FR, if you get your hands on to her.

Any feedback about the bird. . number ending with x630.

AlexNel
03-06-22, 02:13
Hi, I will be in Hyderabd soon and in contact with two SPs.Jes007 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please clear your DMs. I might be able to help you.

AlexNel
03-06-22, 07:34
Has anybody tried this new brid with SPs?

Quoting the usual damages. They are pretty high.

AlexNel
03-06-22, 07:37
Has anybody tried Jeet with SP Prince?

Charges are pretty high. His usual prices.

PrivateMan007
03-06-22, 07:44
Thanks all to the seniors who provided me the contacts. Pinged Siri mirror Sashi and Navya. Only Navya replied for the first time and after that she didn't replied. Finally came back without any action. Ses didn't had luck this time in Hyderabad.

Hi all,

I will be visiting Hyderabad in a day and will be staying for 3 days. Can someone help me with, Medchal or mirror, siri or some other good contacts. Used to have Siri contact but lost in previous mongering phone. Can help you with Blore contacts I have.

Thanks.

MontyFukrey
03-06-22, 11:18
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.

TonyQ
03-06-22, 23:21
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.Also some user mentioned she might be a trans most likely.

Member #4742
03-07-22, 02:27
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.She is not new. There are lot of reviews on her.

Casanova9
03-07-22, 06:40
Mixed opinions on her. She is not a great bird. She is in her late 30's. Previously she used to operate from a hotel through a SP.

She talks sweet and mechanical service. Not worth more than 4 k per shot. I lost her num.

Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.

N Sree Prasad
03-07-22, 07:35
Are they active in FB? Awaiting response since some time. Can someone help with their Telegram ID or number?Check your PM.

AjayLucky
03-07-22, 07:44
Hi guys,

Last week I have visited this Afro Girl Bae G she form MR.

She never look like as her pics and there is no GFE.

She try to please, she stays near Tollychowki area.

Place is safe but not comfortable its kind of old building all afros stays there.

Damage: fixed 7 k for 2 shots.

But left after one shot.

WIR: No.

As my experience don't visit until unless you are desperate.

Big No for Afros.

Don't pay more then 5 K for 2 shots.

Or 3 K for one shot.

All afros provide service in Mehidptanam or near tollychowki area.

I am done with afros.

LocalBandha
03-07-22, 10:10
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.Some say she is trans. Not sure about that. She does a decent job. Gives you a pretty relaxing massage in between sessions.

Decpticon
03-07-22, 12:21
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.Bro, she is operated. Not a female. Her breath is too smelly.

Think before wasting your money.

I wasted 15 k on her. I would suggest try locals bro. The SP who is providing Thai is a cheating customer bro.

Xander Garv
03-07-22, 13:02
Anyone tried her yet. She is quoting 12 k for two shots. Not negotiated yet. Will be here for couple of weeks. Only available for Outcall and can check in to a hotel.Brothers,

This is purely based on my observation and not intended to offend people who have provided feedback on her earlier.

First, she did show a pic of her 3 year old daughter so really don't think trans can have one. Experts please clarify if this is scientifically possible as I am not aware of this!

Second, found stretch marks on her lower belly which are concealed or covered by her tattoos, so I am guessing the possibility of her having a daughter is true!

Third, I do agree she has implants but she does not have a manly voice as one might expect from trans people. Also she has a functional clit so that is again to be clarified by experts.

So bottomline, folks please use your judgement and try her at your own gut feeling. Also, you can negotiate and get down the pricing so please try that.

Incase you go ahead, do leave FR. LOL!

Good luck!

Cheers.

DonutRider
03-07-22, 13:29
Hello world,

In and out of Hyderabad, and missing pussy badly.

This week and the last, tried most of my regular spas in my regular mpur for my regular gals at jamba, L spa, Lego, bluestone, home spa, etc. All new experiences were super flops and won't write about them. Lego has super cute thai but bad extras, won't repeat. Bluestone's not getting its charm back, all thai aunties with below average massage skills and too much counter charges. Some gals liked getting their pussies licked, some their armpits and some their assholes. Miss red flower from home hitech still stands number one for clean, cute and non smelly pussy. Miss S for cute asshole. Miss M for her DFK and miss the for armpits at L spa hitech. Only problem is they all all noticed that I became too fat and I am feeling really really bad! Only goal is to loose these 15 kgs wfh fat. A wise man once said 'focus on your goals and you will get many holes", and I am focussing on my blueberry body!

Until next time- DR.

JohnGreenChe
03-07-22, 14:45
Has anybody tried Jeet with SP Prince?

Charges are pretty high. His usual prices.Yes, this SP keep repeating the same gals monthly. 7-8 k sht.

KumarMJ
03-07-22, 16:07
I know that Navya has been good earlier. She was quite slim and used to be a bone fuck. How is she now? I tried pinging but number seems not working. Is it changed now?

If some one can shell the details and digits to me, It would be great. Trying to figure out some time with her.

AjayLucky
03-07-22, 18:25
Recently I have visited MP which is mangatraj buliding near Hitechcity.

I went directly and filled for just name and dob.

Paid 2 k at counter.

Assigned therapist name starts with M.

She gave namesake massage and she is NE and talkative.

After 10 minutes massage she asked for Extras.

And asked 5 K for B2B plus HJ.

Bargained for 2.5 K and settled for 3 K.

She remove her top came on me with panty.

I sucked her boobs and kissed her boobs.

Didn't allowed her to touch pussy.

After 10 minutes sucking her boobs she got down started giving HJ and meanwhile I grabbed her hips keep kissed her hips till I cum.

And took steam shower cleaned myself and left.

Anyway its nice experience.

She will be having holiday on Monday other day she will be available.

Its sure shot for extras but its depends on your confidence how you talk with them.

Girl attitude was good and nice figure.

Damages: 5 k (2 k+3 k).

WIR: May be.

CompletFun
03-07-22, 21:14
Guys,

Visiting Hyderabad after 4 years. Any leads or contacts will be very helpful. Will share if I come across any.

Happy mongering.

Bloodline
03-07-22, 22:37
Hello guys,

New member joining. This is my first time mongering, just coming off a bad relationship recently divorced. Hoping to contribute and also get some help from this community.

Thanks,

Happy mongering.

JohnSamuel
03-08-22, 01:30
New to Hyderabad, thanks to senior Seshugadu1 for pointers went to Flower spa.

Paid 1.5 counter and got Mami (Seshugadu1 advice). She started of with stretching and applying pressure everywhere. I spent the first 30 minutes getting the massage and was quiet, so she asked me if I am interested in extras. So I said yes, She gave me the menu, B2B, HJ, HJ + Touching. Since I was not jumping at her, she was reasonable started with the charges. She started with 2 k for B2B + HJ I said ok. It took her < 30 s to strip and she was got on top and rubbed herself and started licking my nipples. Then she said she will lick everywhere except the dick for additional 500. I gave in, and oh boy I think that was the best. She licked everywhere and always had a finger, fingering my hold while licking. This was a new experience to me.

It was a good experience.

JohnSamuel
03-08-22, 01:43
Being new to Hyderabad I have been searching through here got some help from senior members and also started looking into massage-republic and made some contacts with SP. This particular SP the moment I asked if there is anyone available I got 45 images of birds and he asked me to pick. I asked for cost, it was 8 k / shot 25 k night flat for all birds. Some of the birds looked really nice and then ended up with a bird called Ruby. The SP asked me to come to LemonTree hotel and call him and he will instruct me for next steps. I did as I was told when I reached there he said he will call back in a minute. A minute later another person called me and said he was the SP with the bird same price etc. Asked me to go into the hotel and then the bird will come out.

Did that the bird, did not look like the bird in the pic. Heavy heavy photoshop skills. Went inside the room, it was stinking of cigarettes, I got turned off. The SP then called and said take it for 3 hours for 16 k I said I was not interested he continued bringing down the price which I turned down. I did my thing and left. The bird was ok.

JohnSamuel
03-08-22, 01:46
Any one know of any Kerala Indies here or any MP which have them? Would appreciate any pointers. Thanks!

MyaMonger
03-08-22, 03:34
New to Hyderabad, thanks to senior Seshugadu1 for pointers went to Flower spa.

Paid 1.5 counter and got Mami (Seshugadu1 advice). She started of with stretching and applying pressure everywhere. I spent the first 30 minutes getting the massage and was quiet, so she asked me if I am interested in extras. So I said yes, She gave me the menu, B2B, HJ, HJ + Touching. Since I was not jumping at her, she was reasonable started with the charges. She started with 2 k for B2B + HJ I said ok. It took her < 30 s to strip and she was got on top and rubbed herself and started licking my nipples. Then she said she will lick everywhere except the dick for additional 500. I gave in, and oh boy I think that was the best. She licked everywhere and always had a finger, fingering my hold while licking. This was a new experience to me.

It was a good experience.Can you give some more information on where this spa is located? Please give some hints on how to decipher the real name from Flower spa. Thanks in advance bro.

SmootheRaj
03-08-22, 06:47
Thanks mate, but she is furious about people reaching out to her. BigDick1030 & Casanova9 - please PM and share details if you scored.

My inbox is flooded with messages asking for digits, my criteria to share the digits, Senior Member who has posted 50 reports, already shared digits with SmootheRaj, BigDick1030 & Casanova9. Let us not make these mediocre birds super stars by giving them attention more than required.

Be polite while dealing with bird, else you will get blocked in a flash!

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

Xander Garv
03-08-22, 09:04
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone tried profile # 2 Harshita reddy on the Hyderabad CG service blog. SP quoting 8 k per shot and 16 k for 2 at Hitech hotel. Please let us know the review and damages.

Cheers!

CompletFun
03-08-22, 22:07

Cheers and safe banging.

P.S. , For that asshole who shares the forums reviews and experiences with the working girls, get a fucking life. These women don't give a shit about you once they get your money.I had the same issue few years back. Many of them have been helpful and avoid scams along with bad incidents. Sorry bro it happened to you as well.

Casanova9
03-08-22, 22:09
Thank you, buddy, for sharing her contact.

I had a quick chat with her a week ago, and she is neither interested in action / hookup nor a coffee date. I continued my chat for two days as a friend, but it wasn't easy to convince her / understand her. She will reply with a question for a complement also. I suggest you don't waste time and don't make her superstar with unproductive chats.

Thanks mate, but she is furious about people reaching out to her. BigDick1030 & Casanova9 - please PM and share details if you scored.

WannaDate11
03-09-22, 00:49
I've met this bird 2-3 times now. She has been in Hyderabad for a long time. As mentioned by a few brothers, the stretch marks are a tell tale sign of someone who has carried a baby.

She loves to talk and can get into long monologues sometimes. Most Thai birds have implants so why people are surprised here is news to me. This one gave a nice 30 min massage as well which was almost like getting one in a spa. She is clean, does not compromise on safety and overall I have not had any negative experiences with her.

Brothers,

This is purely based on my observation and not intended to offend people who have provided feedback on her earlier.

First, she did show a pic of her 3 year old daughter so really don't think trans can have one. Experts please clarify if this is scientifically possible as I am not aware of this!

Second, found stretch marks on her lower belly which are concealed or covered by her tattoos, so I am guessing the possibility of her having a daughter is true!

Third, I do agree she has implants but she does not have a manly voice as one might expect from trans people. Also she has a functional clit so that is again to be clarified by experts.

So bottomline, folks please use your judgement and try her at your own gut feeling. Also, you can negotiate and get down the pricing so please try that..

Dega123
03-09-22, 07:17
Height around 5-9.

Model figure.

Sucks pretty good.

MBrando
03-09-22, 07:27
Looks good what are the damages? And is the contact shareable.

Height around 5-9.

Model figure.

Sucks pretty good.

JohnGreenChe
03-09-22, 08:24
Try to negotiate further, he will agree for 7 ksht.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone tried profile # 2 Harshita reddy on the Hyderabad CG service blog. SP quoting 8 k per shot and 16 k for 2 at Hitech hotel. Please let us know the review and damages.

Cheers!

FunTime64
03-09-22, 09:48
Thanks mate, but she is furious about people reaching out to her. BigDick1030 & Casanova9 - please PM and share details if you scored.She did express this to me that few at $$ holes are misbehaving while reaching out to her, I was lucky to score during an after party, but now the bird has higher demands and I politely refused the offer.

Bird is available to brothers who have deeper pockets, was asked for a phone which is latest version than the one I was using for 3-4 pops, approx 15 k / pop. IMHO, I will give it a pass at that price point.

Meanwhile, I would recommend the bird from locanto which I posted a while ago, her damages are only "Respect". I did meet her again for a night and it was worth it.

Damages - 4 k for room, 2.5 k for food, I was very generous about food this time.

BJ. Not on the menu.

DFK - 9/10.

Boobs - 36 C.

Pussy. Tight and neat, always wet and craving for a dick.

VFM - 10/10.

WIR. Until the deed is has no monetary benefits.

Digits can be shared only with brother who has an equivalent type of contact.

Cheers,

Funtime64.

Rajesh6
03-09-22, 10:18
Hi fellow mongers,

I have visited the website of Hyderabad CG blog. The profiles over there are really tempting but definitely seems to burn a hole in the pocket. Before I go forward with any of the available girls I would really appreciate anyone giving their feedback or experience with girls on their website. Will there be any restrictions with DFK or BBBJ. Please let me know as I haven't visited any good one recently and would surely like to spend a few buck if it's worth than the other options currently available in the market. Thanks in advance.

BigDick1030
03-09-22, 11:18
Based on one of ISG bro reference, I contacted Desi couple based at House of State 1st citizen. They can be found on Locanto. Contacted through telegram, hubby replied, shared pics with face blur and quoted 8 k amd I settled 7 k for 2 shots. They asked me to come to famous American eating joint near that 1 sr citizen house amd waited. They arrived in car and took me to place. I asked hubby to pick up some Breezer amd I parceled some food.

Review:

They are real couple, where girl is dusky, age 22 and married the husband who is asshole by eloping from her house. He wants to use her and earn money and cleverly brought the girl into this sleeping saying as it's 3 some. She is really cute amd if you can have good conversation, she will get attached to you.

This hubby is so insecure of his wife that he was interrupting me several times when the girl was becoming cosy to me. I tolerated as don't want to spoil the mood. She even fed me into mouth making hubby more jealous. We had 4 Breezers amd I asked the girl to come in saree and she obliged despite she don't know how to wear it completely.

They had seperate 1 bhk Flat exclusively for this 3 some purpose near to 1st citizen house, but the area is slum. After drinks, I started foreplay with girl and she got aroused making hubby asshole further insecure. He quickly undressed her (which I hate as woman beauty is to be seen slowly). Amd started banging her without condom. He just finished his deed in 3 minutes by hard pumping amd left room.

I asked girl to clean amd she did. I asked her to give me BBBJ amd she was doing. In another 3 minutes again the hubby came with erect lund and started pumping her like bull and ejaculated 2 md time in another 3 minutes.

I asked girl to do cowgirl, but due to alcohol effect, she couldn't do. She rode amd after 5 minutes she squirted huge juices on me amd collapsed. She slept due to intense fucking. Then hubby started his rando Rona saying 2 shots means max 1. 5 hours etc. I gave him peace of mind and said next time if he can't send his wife alone to hotel, I will not come and he was not ready.

I said decision is his.

Report:

Girl: 8/10. Childish. Cute, dusky.

Boobs: young amd huge.

Attitude: 9/10.

Cat: tight as she is just 22.

Hubby -10/10 (it's minus 10).

WIr: yes if only wife is sent. I can't pay where husband fuck his wife without condom and I have to wait for my turn.

It's okay for those who are below 30 who does quick banging, but person like me who is into middle age, I can't have such time watching husband.

Damages: 8 k including drinks, condom+place.

Where to find: Locanto. Couple from 1st citizen house area.

Others: please say no to 3 some and just say fuck off to husband.

FunTime64
03-09-22, 13:42
Based on one of ISG bro reference, I contacted Desi couple based at House of State 1st citizen. They can be found on Locanto. Contacted through telegram, hubby replied, shared pics with face blur and quoted 8 k amd I settled 7 k for 2 shots. They asked me to come to famous American eating joint near that 1 sr citizen house amd waited. They arrived in car and took me to place. I asked hubby to pick up some Breezer amd I parceled some food.

Review:

They are real couple, where girl is dusky, age 22 and married the husband who is asshole by eloping from her house. He wants to use her and earn money and cleverly brought the girl into this sleeping saying as it's 3 some. She is really cute amd if you can have good conversation, she will get attached to you.

This hubby is so insecure of his wife that he was interrupting me several times when the girl was becoming cosy to me. I tolerated as don't want to spoil the mood. She even fed me into mouth making hubby more jealous. We had 4 Breezers amd I asked the girl to come in saree and she obliged despite she don't know how to wear it completely.Are these the cpl who drive alto and stay on 3rd floor?

Xander Garv
03-09-22, 14:59
Brothers,

Has anyone taken service of SP K earlier, can he be trusted to have the same birds as are on his blog?

Kindly share your views.

Also, why is Hyderabad lacking good quality north India Indies like in Mumbai or Delhi? Or are there gems which only a few of our folks have access to? Experts please suggest.

Cheers to all!

JohnCena7
03-09-22, 15:19
Well written FR bro. I am always fond of your reviews. The way you explain every detail is really good. Keep the forum alive. Though it's mixed rating, hope you enjoyed a lot. Happy mongering.

Review:

This hubby is so insecure of his wife that he was interrupting me several times when the girl was becoming cosy to me. I tolerated as don't want to spoil the mood. She even fed me into mouth making hubby more jealous. We had 4 Breezers amd I asked the girl to come in saree and she obliged despite she don't know how to wear it completely..

BigDick1030
03-09-22, 18:56
Are these the cpl who drive alto and stay on 3rd floor?I think you already enjoyed them. How was the girl?? I found her to be genuine though hubby is asshole.

WitBolt
03-09-22, 19:11
Overall experience was good since this was my first mongering trip. Went in paid 2 k at counter, after 10 minutes of massage which I don't recommend, I asked extras quoted for 4 k bargained it to 2 k for HJ kiss and B2B. Kept the panties on. After a while removed them when asked politely.

Chick: 8/10 was little talkative. Medium size natural boobs. Large firm ass.

Sandeep6787
03-09-22, 19:26
SP reference I got from one of ISG members.

SP had wide range of high end local aunties / girls / serial anchors etc.

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal.

After cleaning ourselves and coming out of room, I was awestruck as this girl behaved so mature and professional as if nothing had happened between us. That was a strange experience for me and I liked it very much.

She spoke about her business ideas, family, her plans for future, and all. I am still confused why this girl with this much good aura around her is into this business.

Her rating - 90% like heroine Anjali.

After having her, wen ever I see some good looking girls on streets, I feel that I tasted the best girl than these good looking girls on street. Such a satisfactory feeling I got after I met her.

Damages-10 k.

FunTimeSfl
03-09-22, 19:51
Looks good what are the damages? And is the contact shareable.Looks same as pick and cooperative. I tried SP for the first time and after the reference check, he guided with the right info. For this profile he quoted higher than normal.

I got the contact babukutu and one another. He recognized Babykutu ref. Check with him for contact details.

SP was talking about this forum, but I said I don't know anything about it, and I met the ref contact on business trip and got info during drinks. Looks most know about this forum. Just be cautious on what you talk.

RaahulReddy111
03-09-22, 20:32
Thank you, buddy, for sharing her contact.

I had a quick chat with her a week ago, and she is neither interested in action / hookup nor a coffee date. I continued my chat for two days as a friend, but it wasn't easy to convince her / understand her. She will reply with a question for a complement also. I suggest you don't waste time and don't make her superstar with unproductive chats.Looks like one should have skills like Funtime64 bro to score such chicks. Kudos to you bro! No offense to other senior brothers who may have their own approach.

Bloodline
03-10-22, 01:19
Hello brothers,

Need feedback on SP digits ending with 764. Has 2 Thai chicks quoting 7 k will come some down a bit.

SmootheRaj
03-10-22, 03:26
Hi bro,

I was just trying to find out if any one scored and nothing for me to react if the gal was not responding. That is cool. But thanks for sharing, I sent you a PM and appreciate if you can reply.

She did express this to me that few at $$ holes are misbehaving while reaching out to her, I was lucky to score during an after party, but now the bird has higher demands and I politely refused the offer.

Bird is available to brothers who have deeper pockets, was asked for a phone which is latest version than the one I was using for 3-4 pops, approx 15 k / pop. IMHO, I will give it a pass at that price point.

Meanwhile, I would recommend the bird from locanto which I posted a while ago, her damages are only "Respect". I did meet her again for a night and it was worth it.

Damages - 4 k for room, 2.5 k for food, I was very generous about food this time.

BJ. Not on the menu.

DFK - 9/10.

Boobs - 36 C..

FunTime64
03-10-22, 05:25
I think you already enjoyed them. How was the girl?? I found her to be genuine though hubby is asshole.No hard feelings, I paid 3 k to this cpl and these are not married cpl. Husband also referred another cpl who turned out a total disaster.

He also has digits of a lady who is into trade but stays very very far from the city, and asking damages to share the digits.

Cheers,

Funtime64!

Xander Garv
03-10-22, 06:07
No hard feelings, I paid 3 k to this cpl and these are not married cpl. Husband also referred another cpl who turned out a total disaster.

He also has digits of a lady who is into trade but stays very very far from the city, and asking damages to share the digits.Bro,

Have sent you PM multiple times but seems like you are digging up gems and just keeping the treasure to your self. The whole pint of having such a forum is to share and help fellow brothers with right advice on damages, approach and feedback. Otherwise sharing FRs is of no help to anyone here.

Would appreciate if you be a little generous with sharing like most seniors here and help fellow brothers!

Let them also taste these birds and second your stories.

As for people who don't follow your guidance and suggestions, TBH there is no way to course correct them but one tip could be to follow their FRs and see if they really contribute or not and whether they follow the right approach!

Don't let the quantity of FRs be your threshold but rather check the quality since some of us here might be just silent mongers but would have helped 5 X brothers, way more than the number of FRs they post here!

Food for thought!

Cheers everyone!

Keep sharing.

BigDick1030
03-10-22, 07:05
No hard feelings, I paid 3 k to this cpl and these are not married cpl. Husband also referred another cpl who turned out a total disaster.

He also has digits of a lady who is into trade but stays very very far from the city, and asking damages to share the digits.

Cheers,

Funtime64!We mention damages only to ensure that others don't over pay. May I over paid as there was no benchmark for their prices. But others can bargain based on these prices.

SmartGuyHyd
03-10-22, 09:17
After multiple tries and multiple requests no new good GFE and few utter flops, fixed times with Navya & Mirror.

Navya: not met since omicron comes into picture she ping me multiple times but not fixed any time finally fixed time last Saturday rest as usual nice figure and grown boobs perfect weight to try in all positions, started with squizing from back in standing position and banged some time in standing position then missionary then lifted into hands then finished in doggy. Its my all time sureshot hit one can try many times with some time gap.

Mirror: as usual as every one knows, we no need to she make you do every thing only con is loose cat rest same as every time.

Hope we don't lose these gems. No sure to every one at least to me these are gems.

RaahulReddy111
03-10-22, 09:57
Overall experience was good since this was my first mongering trip. Went in paid 2 k at counter, after 10 minutes of massage which I don't recommend, I asked extras quoted for 4 k bargained it to 2 k for HJ kiss and B2B. Kept the panties on. After a while removed them when asked politely.

Chick: 8/10 was little talkative. Medium size natural boobs. Large firm ass.Bro,

Can I get leads on the girl's name?

AjayLucky
03-10-22, 10:56
Hi guys,

Recently There was LE raid BH road no. 12. MP.

Be cautious better to avoid MP seen somedays.

https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/hyderabad/story/sex-racket-running-in-garb-of-spa-busted-in-hyderabad-eight-women-rescued-1923753-2022-03-10

Seshugadu1
03-10-22, 12:02
Spa with year in Name. Its located in G. Bowli (I. Nagar) supermarket building. Its a 3 bhk flat with nice ambiance. Appointment is necessary sometimes as its busy due to its VFM services though its complete professional MP. They won't encourage extras here at any cost. As, I have tried 3 times and failed. However, if anyone got lucky just let me know will try again.

Coming to Service, I was allotted to a NE therapist but she is having south name Sunitha. She is in late 20's (I feel) with beautiful body and soft hands. Started with stretching. I've opted for deep tissue massage. After, started hot oil massage. I feel her touch is very warm and she perfectly did the job with required pressure as per my body. She didn't make unnecessary touches but she didn't even restrict herself at the same time. She did perfect professional massage. Even I didn't get extras, those 90 minutes are pure bliss and It was complete relaxation session if you are looking for pure professional massage. I was almost slept in a spa after a long time as I did in my early days of spa sessions.

Check in Daggara app for offers and say you will pay the same amount in counter.

Damages: 1.5 K for 90 Min.

Seshugadu1
03-10-22, 12:16
Thank you BigDick bro for the reference. Initiated chat in WhatsApp with the reference and she shared her spa location. Reached and bargained at the counter for 1200. Spa has good ambiance and they have almost 10 therapists on that day as all are walking in and out frequently. All are North therapists and they have few good profiles too. As Attached bathroom room is busy I had to wait for 15 to 20 min in reception.

This is my first visit to Ayesha and believe me if you are a true MILF lover her physique is enough to get a high before the deed itself. In old mallu movies I remembered Babilona after seeing Ayesha. Pure white and smooth skin with welcoming smiley face. After 20 min of waiting she directed me to room and closed the door.

She didn't even provide any disposal also, undressed before her and lied down on the bed. Started with stretchings and then followed by cream massage. We don't have to request for bum massage also. She did it willingly as its her duty or its on menu already. I wish she could have done it for some more time as its a pure bliss for me to get bum massage anytime. An oily or creamy wet hand goes through thighs by touching the back hole and gently massaging jhonny and balls every time that hand goes into down there. I feel, I should ask one hour of complete bum massage nothing more that while I'm getting good bum massage every time. After Anna and Mami now Ayesha will also join in my favorite bum massage therapist list.

After 20 min of massage with her soft hands she asked for extras that I would like to take. I replied, I wanted to take full service after seeing you. She laughed and gently refused to give FS and said remaining all are on menu for 4 k (BBBJ with B2 B). Deal settled for 3 k. She started to undress, I asked her to stop and said I would like to undress her in the middle of romance. She agreed and started with tight hug. I remained for few minutes by just hugging her tight. Started romance form kisses on neck, cheeks and ears and finally on her soft juicy lips. She just cooperated till LFK. When I'm about to start DFK she said no. I proceeded with undressing and pressed her hip and back very hard. Then went down by taking her pant and panty. Started Kissing her thighs and slowly went to her cat by rubbing it gently. Gave few kisses on cat, It was shaved neatly and don't have any smell so proceeded with DATY. Did it for around 5 -7 minutes and she is pushing me up from there and I feel wetness on her cat and it became salty. As its new to me, I was stopped then went up on her. I was continued kissing and sucking her boobs and started strokes by keeping Johnny in her thighs. In 5 min I was out and slept on her for few seconds. She went for cleaning and asked me to do later after her. Had bath and came out with a smile on face. Overall great experience.

Damages: 1.2 + 3 K.

Sand1363
03-10-22, 15:16
Hi Friends,

I am travelling to Hyderabad coming Monday and will be staying for 3-4 days.

Can some one please give me contacts of good looking independent birds or atleast couples.

There are lot of FRs on couples.

Can some one please message me contact of a good looking bird / couple.

I will definitely post a review.

Thanks in advance!

HarryMan1
03-10-22, 15:55
Height around 5-9.

Model figure.

Sucks pretty good.Yup. But guess she left yesterday.

GirshHyd
03-10-22, 17:36
Thank you BigDick bro for the reference. Initiated chat in WhatsApp with the reference and she shared her spa location. Reached and bargained at the counter for 1200. Spa has good ambiance and they have almost 10 therapists on that day as all are walking in and out frequently. All are North therapists and they have few good profiles too. As Attached bathroom room is busy I had to wait for 15 to 20 min in reception.

This is my first visit to Ayesha and believe me if you are a true MILF lover her physique is enough to get a high before the deed itself. In old mallu movies I remembered Babilona after seeing Ayesha. Pure white and smooth skin with welcoming smiley face. After 20 min of waiting she directed me to room and closed the door.

She didn't even provide any disposal also, undressed before her and lied down on the bed. Started with stretchings and then followed by cream massage. We don't have to request for bum massage also. She did it willingly as its her duty or its on menu already. I wish she could have done it for some more time as its a pure bliss for me to get bum massage anytime. An oily or creamy wet hand goes through thighs by touching the back hole and gently massaging jhonny and balls every time that hand goes into down there. I feel, I should ask one hour of complete bum massage nothing more that while I'm getting good bum massage every time. After Anna and Mami now Ayesha will also join in my favorite bum massage therapist list..Added images supporting great review.

Xander Garv
03-10-22, 17:56
Hi everyone,

Tried the second girl H on SP k who runs the Call g service blog. Well tried negotiating hard for 2 days. He came down to 13 k for 2 shots. Since I was unsure of his quality, told him will pay 7 k for 1st session and if I repeat will pay rest 6 k for round 2. After 45 minutes of wait. Went in to a room in hitech hotel filled with smoke, yukkk! Huge turn offf, bird was same but would say 60% of the pics which are about 5 years old. She must be in her late 30's, absolutely loose and saggy boobs, no DFK and no BBBJ. Was very mechanical and though she tried could not excite my brain enough. After her trying for about 10 minutes, it was a mood killer and I started laughing on her over confidence when she started boasting how she can get her clients high in cpl of minutes and I was like, really! No DFK and no bbj and men die to be with you. Rofl!! I laughed on her face and told her this won't work for me to which she said that I should see her couple of times for her to open up and do whatever she does not do! I was Keep dreaming! And I left!

Since I was in the change my mood tried an old SP who runs the Sophie blog and he has Lotus in town. Had met her about 5 yrs back when she was what you see in the pics. Now she has slimmed down as bit but still has the right curves and so I went it. Deal was for 5 k per session and another 3 k if I repeat. Well she was not a looker but was cooperative, open to DFK and BBBJ. Did her in all positions. WOT, miss, doggy, side. Was more VFM than the previous one with SP K.

Cheers!

CatchMe88
03-10-22, 19:25
After multiple tries and multiple requests no new good GFE and few utter flops, fixed times with Navya & Mirror.

Navya: not met since omicron comes into picture she ping me multiple times but not fixed any time finally fixed time last Saturday rest as usual nice figure and grown boobs perfect weight to try in all positions, started with squizing from back in standing position and banged some time in standing position then missionary then lifted into hands then finished in doggy. Its my all time sureshot hit one can try many times with some time gap.

Mirror: as usual as every one knows, we no need to she make you do every thing only con is loose cat rest same as every time.

Hope we don't lose these gems. No sure to every one at least to me these are gems.I guess every senior here has been with mirror. Well I have been with her for 20 plus full nights till date. I like her attitude and the way she is open to all positions. Only negative thing is loose cat but that is still manageable in doggy and some other angels. I have taken her in all angels.

AnilChodary
03-11-22, 01:46

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..Bro,

Please share the SP ref, I sent you a message to inbox.

Sabo24
03-11-22, 03:18
Hi brothers,

I am talking to girl who claims to be a makeup artist from Delhi and quoting 8 k for 2 hours. If any one from this forum has met her, kindly share the review. Attaching pics for your reference.

JustFunn
03-11-22, 03:36
Been on this forum for few months now and took the membership today. Thought its time to take a dip in this mongering world. Appreciate the help and feedback sharing which is part of this group.

I have been to spa's in Hyderabad and Delhi. I would like to try out any Indi's or reliable SP. Please share any contacts.

Looking forward to hear from you guys and also share my escapades.

Thanks guys,

Vinay624
03-11-22, 08:06
Was in touch with her pre covid times. Is she still in the game. How is her service now and what are her charges. Thanks.

JohnGreenChe
03-11-22, 08:50
Thanks for the FR and feedback. I was planning for this weekend, will change my mind. Thanks for saving the bucks.

Hi everyone,

Tried the second girl H on SP k who runs the Call g service blog. Well tried negotiating hard for 2 days. He came down to 13 k for 2 shots. Since I was unsure of his quality, told him will pay 7 k for 1st session and if I repeat will pay rest 6 k for round 2. After 45 minutes of wait. Went in to a room in hitech hotel filled with smoke, yukkk! Huge turn offf, bird was same but would say 60% of the pics which are about 5 years old. She must be in her late 30's, absolutely loose and saggy boobs, no DFK and no BBBJ. Was very mechanical and though she tried could not excite my brain enough. After her trying for about 10 minutes, it was a mood killer and I started laughing on her over confidence when she started boasting how she can get her clients high in cpl of minutes and I was like, really! No DFK and no bbj and men die to be with you. Rofl!! I laughed on her face and told her this won't work for me to which she said that I should see her couple of times for her to open up and do whatever she does not do! I was Keep dreaming! And I left!

Since I was in the change my mood tried an old SP who runs the Sophie blog and he has Lotus in town. Had met her about 5 yrs back when she was what you see in the pics. Now she has slimmed down as bit but still has the right curves and so I went it. Deal was for 5 k per session and another 3 k if I repeat. Well she was not a looker but was cooperative, open to DFK and BBBJ. Did her in all positions. WOT, miss, doggy, side. Was more VFM than the previous one with SP K.

Cheers!

KumarMJ
03-11-22, 09:10
Was in touch with her pre covid times. Is she still in the game. How is her service now and what are her charges. Thanks.Very much available. She had become fluffy these days.

I don't like such cylindrical figures. If you are into such category give a try.

Xander Garv
03-11-22, 10:28
Thanks for the FR and feedback. I was planning for this weekend, will change my mind. Thanks for saving the bucks.Do share FRs of good finds and bad ones too!

One brother's loss is another brother's gain!

One brother's gain should also be another brother's gain. LOL!

Cheers!

Raj Chopra1976
03-11-22, 10:29
Coming to Hyderabad after 6 yrs. Need help for indi / sp / MP.

I would be happy to help you back if you need help in Bangalore, Delhi.

Bloodline
03-11-22, 14:08
Hi Guys,

Anyone availed service from this girl? Pic attached.

NineIncheer
03-11-22, 16:51

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals..Bro, could you share the SP contact and details please.

Sand1363
03-11-22, 17:22
Hi HYDMong bro.

Please clear you inbox so that you can receive the messages.

Thanks!

Sand1363
03-11-22, 17:24
Hi Friends,

I am travelling to Hyderabad coming Monday and will be staying for 3-4 days.

Can some one please give me contacts of good looking independent birds or atleast couples.

There are lot of FRs on couples.

Can some one please message me contact of a good looking bird / couple.

I will definitely post a review.

Thanks in advance!Hi Friends,

Have not received any replies except from one person.

Please help on the same.

Thanks in advance!

PrincyGsl
03-11-22, 18:25
Please share spa details. Thank you and Bigdick bro.

She didn't even provide any disposal also, undressed before her and lied down on the bed. Started with stretchings and then followed by cream massage. We don't have to request for bum massage also. She did it willingly as its her duty or its on menu already. I wish she could have done it for some more time as its a pure bliss for me to get bum massage anytime. An oily or creamy wet hand goes through thighs by touching the back hole and gently massaging jhonny and balls every time that hand goes into down there. I feel, I should ask one hour of complete bum massage nothing more that while I'm getting good bum massage every time. After Anna and Mami now Ayesha will also join in my favorite bum massage therapist list.

After 20 min of massage with her soft hands she asked for extras that I would like to take. I replied, I wanted to take full service after seeing you. She laughed and gently refused to give FS and said remaining all are on menu for 4 k (BBBJ with B2 B). Deal settled for 3 k. She started to undress, I asked her to stop and said I would like to undress her in the middle of romance. She agreed and started with tight hug. I remained for few minutes by just hugging her tight. Started romance form kisses on neck, cheeks and ears and finally on her soft juicy lips. She just cooperated till LFK. When I'm about to start DFK she said no. I proceeded with undressing and pressed her hip and back very hard. Then went down by taking her pant and panty. Started Kissing her thighs and slowly went to her cat by rubbing it gently. Gave few kisses on cat, It was shaved neatly and don't have any smell so proceeded with DATY. Did it for around 5 -7 minutes and she is pushing me up from there and I feel wetness on her cat and it became salty. As its new to me, I was stopped then went up on her. I was continued kissing and sucking her boobs and started strokes by keeping Johnny in her thighs. In 5 min I was out and slept on her for few seconds. She went for cleaning and asked me to do later after her. Had bath and came out with a smile on face. Overall great experience.

Damages: 1.2 + 3 K.

HydMong
03-11-22, 19:35
Clearance done.

Hi HYDMong bro.

Please clear you inbox so that you can receive the messages.

Thanks!

NineIncheer
03-11-22, 19:36
Coming to Hyderabad after 6 yrs. Need help for indi / sp / MP.

I would be happy to help you back if you need help in Bangalore, Delhi.Check ya inbox buddy.

Sand1363
03-11-22, 20:31

Damages: 1.2 + 3 K.Hi Bro,

Can you please share the details of the spa, I mean the name and location.

I am visiting Hyderabad on Monday. I would like to visit the spa.

Thanks in advance!

LookForward36
03-11-22, 23:35

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..Hi Bro,

Can you share the SP details. Thanks.

LocalBandha
03-12-22, 06:03

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..Bro,

Your inbox is full. Could you please clear it up?

LocalBandha
03-12-22, 06:21
Thanks to senior at CrazyGuy was able to finally experience this much talked about medchal HW. Me and my friend were pretty drunk and my friend was insisting to have some action. He is a newbie to this scene. Pinged her hubby on tg and got very prompt response. We fixed the deed for 10 k. 2 pops for me and my friend so that's 5 k per head. We had to travel for more than an hour to reach their place and we reached by 11:30 PM. Her hubby gave directions to his place and we reached there. Small house, kids were sleeping in main hall and there were two bedrooms in their house.

Coming to the lady, she is not a looker for sure but she makes up for it above and beyond with her skills on bed. I went in first because my friend was jittering. We had a small talk and started the deed with LFK and kissing her body. Sucked on her melons for how long I don't know. Then she came down and gave one of the best BJ's ever. Period. As other member know her skills with her tongue is just magic. Didn't try anything else. I was pretty tired by all the work and traveling that day. Completed the deed in missionary. Then my friend went in and holy FK he was in there for 90 odd minutes. Once he was out of the room he was glowing literally with huge smile on his face. She then made tea for us. So sweet of her. We had some chit chat and then me and my friend repeated the deed. We left their place by 4 in the morning. Overall very good experience. My friend was super happy with it.

Fellow brothers please share good indie contacts would like to experience some good ladies I can reciprocate with few of my contacts. Take care everyone.

Regards,

LocalBandha.

Xander Garv
03-12-22, 08:31
Hi Guys,

Anyone availed service from this girl? Pic attached.Read my FR on his birds. Would recommend watch porn and help urself instead of going to him. The SP is basically an agent who relays your no to another SP who sits out outside Hyderabad and will relay your number to girl who again will rush you and give you a mechanical service.

Only good thing about this SP are the pics on the blog which you can see and help urself. More like the be grade adult movies where the poster of the movie has more to offer than the actual movie. LOL!

Save your hard earned money bro!

But incase you are still tempted by the pics and willing to take the risk and effort, do leave a FR in case you get lucky and find better bird.

Cheers.

XxxJk18
03-12-22, 09:41
Hi guys at Hyderabad on Monday Tuesday. Any Thai MP place with FS or b2 b near banjara hills? Also good SP with model looks.

Seshugadu1
03-12-22, 11:15
Hi Bro,

Can you please share the details of the spa, I mean the name and location.

I am visiting Hyderabad on Monday. I would like to visit the spa.

Thanks in advance!Inbox cleared now, TQ. Will ping you.

LifeIsCool334
03-12-22, 16:00
I am on Hyderabad Trip for 2 days and want to taste Hyderabad food (Mongering one). I will appreciate some good VFM contacts.

Feel free to contact me when travel Delhi, I can help you with indie, vfm or any good SP.

As we always say in Delhi forum 'Sharing is caring'.

Looking forward for your PMs.

FunTime64
03-12-22, 19:26
Hey there!

My regular SP sent the pics for selection and picked up two this time, not for group /3 some, friends were up at my place. Birds arrived from Rasgulla city and the SP has changed his den from hitech city charminar to the area where Mumbai builder has massive towers adj to a railway track.

SP quoted 12 k per night and we were three people, no restrictions on number of shots, each of us tasted the birds and it worked out at 4 k / pop which is great VFM given the quality of the birds.

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Deed - 10/10 - open for all positions.

DFK - 10/10.

Ass - 10/10.

Bird #2 (in jeans).

Height - 5'6.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ. Not in the menu, CBJ was available - 9/10.

Deed - 10/10, has long hair, awesome exp holding hair and doing doggy.

DFK. Not in the menu.

Ass - 20/10.

SP digits ending #7350, birds have arrived yesterday and will be in the city for a month!

Cheers,

Happy mongering!

Sri5657
03-12-22, 22:49
Girls from Rasgulla city are well known for their great boobs. Looks like you had a great time.

Hey there!

My regular SP sent the pics for selection and picked up two this time, not for group /3 some, friends were up at my place. Birds arrived from Rasgulla city and the SP has changed his den from hitech city charminar to the area where Mumbai builder has massive towers adj to a railway track.

SP quoted 12 k per night and we were three people, no restrictions on number of shots, each of us tasted the birds and it worked out at 4 k / pop which is great VFM given the quality of the birds.

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Deed - 10/10 - open for all positions.

DFK - 10/10.

Ass - 10/10..

Karanveerbhat
03-13-22, 04:50
Hi Bro, can you please share some hints for the spa name?

Thank you BigDick bro for the
reference. Initiated chat in WhatsApp with the reference and she shared her spa location. Reached and bargained at the counter for 1200. Spa has good ambiance and they have almost 10 therapists on that day as all are walking in and out frequently. All are North therapists and they have few good profiles too. As Attached bathroom room is busy I had to wait for 15 to 20 min in reception.

She didn't even provide any disposal also, undressed before her and lied down on the bed. Started with stretchings and then followed by cream massage. We don't have to request for bum massage also. She did it willingly as its her duty or its on menu already. I wish she could have done it for some more time as its a pure bliss for me to get bum massage anytime. An oily or creamy wet hand goes through thighs by touching the back hole and gently massaging jhonny and balls every time that hand goes into down there. I feel, I should ask one hour of complete bum massage nothing more that while I'm getting good bum massage every time. After Anna and Mami now Ayesha will also join in my favorite bum massage therapist list..

LocalBandha
03-13-22, 09:02
Thanks to Sabo24 bro was able to try this girl.

In short she is genuine and deed with her is very good. Good structure. She is Punjabi I guess. She moans a lot and the expressions she makes is damn sexy. DATY available, clean shaved, no foul smell. You can play with her kitty and melons till you are exhausted. Not much into DFK. Didn't not try BBJ or CBJ. Good GFE experience overall.

Hi brothers,

I am talking to girl who claims to be a makeup artist from Delhi and quoting 8 k for 2 hours. If any one from this forum has met her, kindly share the review. Attaching pics for your reference.

Seshugadu1
03-13-22, 12:54
Its in b. Hills brother. Search in Google with "Pachani Chettu Spa" (In Anglam). Its yellow colour building and spa located in 3rd floor in that building.

Attaching one image below, so that you can easily confirm from its google images.

Happy hunting!

Hi Bro, can you please share some hints for the spa name?

Saisumot
03-13-22, 15:05
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Hyderabad next week and will be staying for a week. Can some one provide give me contact of a SP or an independent provider.

TIA.

Xander Garv
03-13-22, 18:50
Hey there!

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.I have lost a lot of my old contacts. Wondering who this SP is. Can you PM me his contact bro?

Cheers.

AdamL
03-14-22, 01:07
Hello brothers,

I am currently in Vizag coming to Hyderabad during in about three weeks. I failed in couple of attempts enjoying couples (girl only), had one FWB which was very moody and acts like an entitled girl friend. I enjoy smooching, kissing, cuddling and GFE all the way from typically skinny, fair girls.

I plan on staying in Hyderabad for two weeks. I already had good time with Siri and Sashi. Please send me any active and good contacts with references. I promise to post my experiences as FR's. Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Adam.

Babykutu bro, when I tried to send the above message, I got the following message:

"BabyKutu has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Ravik5932
03-14-22, 04:38
Its in b. Hills brother. Search in Google with "Pachani Chettu Spa" (In Anglam). Its yellow colour building and spa located in 3rd floor in that building.

Attaching one image below, so that you can easily confirm from its google images.

Happy hunting!Few days back there was a report that she left the spa and working in a spa on the next road. Good to know that she is still working there. Thanks bro for the info.

KumarMJ
03-14-22, 04:49
Got a contact on skokka. Looks genuine. She is very discreet. Not even telling name. Share pics on telegram.

Had a chat on WhatsApp. No advance no nakhras.

Asked if she could come over to my place. She agreed.

Want to know feedback.

Digits ending with xx870.

Bubba 69
03-14-22, 05:10
Hi,

I am new to mongering. I would like to request contact and reference for a nice time. Kindly reciprocate if possible. Replying here since your pm is full.

Hey there!

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Bubba 69
03-14-22, 06:09
Hi all,

Can someone please provide mirror digits and reference?

XxxJk18
03-14-22, 08:31
Can you share link.

Hi fellow mongers,

I have visited the website of Hyderabad CG blog. The profiles over there are really tempting but definitely seems to burn a hole in the pocket. Before I go forward with any of the available girls I would really appreciate anyone giving their feedback or experience with girls on their website. Will there be any restrictions with DFK or BBBJ. Please let me know as I haven't visited any good one recently and would surely like to spend a few buck if it's worth than the other options currently available in the market. Thanks in advance.

KumarMJ
03-14-22, 08:37
Operating under an SP from bpet.

Any inputs or feedback?

KumarSachin
03-14-22, 09:44
Hey there!

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Deed - 10/10 - open for all positions.Bro,

Would you mind sharing the SP contact. Would like to try the girl in saree.

Xander Garv
03-14-22, 11:13
Can you share link.Avoid!

Only pics are good service is really bad, no DFK and no BBBJ and they will rush you out.

LustMonkey
03-14-22, 11:31
It's been very long time that I have opened this site, I am on nofap streak for some months then started the mongering, to start with good feel I went to spa which I had good experience previously where Roja is working (in Hyderabad), she remembered me and without even massage we hugged and did romance for some time. Eventhough she don't look that good but her cooperation is very nice, did all kinds of naughty things and released on her thighs by dry humping and left. This happened in 2021 end.

Unfortunately I have to be in the driest and costliest place called Vijayawada there has been no indication of indies / aunties at all in forum. Tried in locanto but all are falthoo. So as there is no choice I went to three spas all are charging above 1600 just for one session and no budging in that. They are quite open about why we came to them. They have the same options of NI (means NE's) and Thai's. I tried both types. Charges for HJ itself 2 k, BJ 3 k, B2B 6 to 8 k. I was like what the hell these guys are quoting and people are coming like anything, they are paying too. As usual I didn't try much after hearing the prices. And they are talking about special VIP room which we have to pay around 7 k. Please let me know if anybody knows any good Lady / MILF.

Rajesh6
03-14-22, 14:52
Can you share link.It's the website that has Harshita as the second bird on their webpage. The website can be found by googling -"Hyderabad call girl blog Website."

Virgin40
03-14-22, 15:27
This was few weeks ago. Hi-tension. Looks discrete in an APT setup.

Was taken to another floor, kind a 3 bhk. So one of the rooms have a massage table with attached bath.

At that time only one was available. Bong.

Nothing much to talk about the Massage as such. It was rather just cream application.

On the flip discussion of extras. B2B + HJ for 3.

Some how I didn't like the service. YMMV.

Entry: 1.8 for 60.

May try some other day with a different provider.

Happy mongering.

Virgin40
03-14-22, 15:31
Reviewed earlier. Holy river.

This time Abby from NE. WoW. Just Wow for the massage. Strong hands and amazing skills.

On the flip and after almost at the fag end she mentioned extras. Even though I knew wasn't keen and waited for her to ask.

5 for B2B + HJ. When only 10 min was left. LOL.

I just declined and let her finish the massage.

Entry 2 for 60.

Cheers.

JustiKyzer
03-14-22, 16:47
Got a contact on skokka. Looks genuine. She is very discreet. Not even telling name. Share pics on telegram.

Had a chat on WhatsApp. No advance no nakhras.

Asked if she could come over to my place. She agreed.

Want to know feedback.

Digits ending with xx870.Dude why would you want to share your personal address with completely unknown persons, either ask her to meet first in some public place before taking home or book some hotel.

RaahulReddy111
03-15-22, 07:06
Hey there!

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Deed - 10/10 - open for all positions..Hi Funtime bro,

I request you to please check your inbox and give your blessings I may not post much FRs but I try to help as much as I can via PMs. Awaiting your response. Thanks!

Jeetyin
03-15-22, 07:19
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has any good contacts in Hyderabad.

I know its difficult and Hyderabad is dry.

Still if Any GFE girl or provider, Do let me know.

Will be highly appreciated.

LocalBandha
03-15-22, 07:24

In short she is genuine and deed with her is very good. Good structure. She is Punjabi I guess. She moans a lot and the expressions she makes is damn sexy. DATY available, clean shaved, no foul smell. You can play with her kitty and melons till you are exhausted. Not much into DFK. Didn't not try BBJ or CBJ. Good GFE experience overall.I shared contact with everyone messaged me. Would really appreciate if any brother can share good GFE candidates or SP who provide nice chicks.

AceHole1
03-15-22, 07:25
Need help with some genuine SA profiles in Hyderabad. Thank You.

Rajesh6
03-15-22, 09:26
Avoid!

Only pics are good service is really bad, no DFK and no BBBJ and they will rush you out.Thanks for letting me know. I was about to waste my first pay cheque on them.

Jhongage
03-15-22, 10:03
Hi folks,

Been long was off mongering for good time. Back in action again tried reaching a few SP's they all have their prices jacked and services hacked. Loll.

Dint want to waste money so headed to fav. Pavane called her she was available reached her den.

She offered some water and tea passed that light a smoke and jumped to action, she has faded than her glory days.

But she gives a excellent BJ staring into your eyes with her big eyes. Enjoyed that and fingered her and came on boobs.

Felt satisfied with this release. Until next time.

Cheeers!

FunTime64
03-15-22, 10:54
Need help with some genuine SA profiles in Hyderabad. Thank You.DM me if you have deep pockets, I can share a contact!

Jgaurpaw99
03-15-22, 12:57
Indeed. Very much agree with the below post. That particular gentleman reached out to me in the past to gather information and was very possessive about the information he owns.

I am not point out to any thing in particularly. I am just suggesting that let the attitude of the group be "Ubantu - (I am because we are)". And thanks once again to all the people who helped me.

Bro,

Have sent you PM multiple times but seems like you are digging up gems and just keeping the treasure to your self. The whole pint of having such a forum is to share and help fellow brothers with right advice on damages, approach and feedback. Otherwise sharing FRs is of no help to anyone here.

Would appreciate if you be a little generous with sharing like most seniors here and help fellow brothers!

As for people who don't follow your guidance and suggestions, TBH there is no way to course correct them but one tip could be to follow their FRs and see if they really contribute or not and whether they follow the right approach!

Don't let the quantity of FRs be your threshold but rather check the quality since some of us here might be just silent mongers but would have helped 5 X brothers, way more than the number of FRs they post here!

Food for thought!

Cheers everyone!

Keep sharing.

KumarMJ
03-15-22, 13:01
Bro,

Don't let the quantity of FRs be your threshold but rather check the quality since some of us here might be just silent mongers but would have helped 5 X brothers, way more than the number of FRs they post here!.I completely agree with you bro. Even I faced similar experience earlier.

Seshugadu1
03-15-22, 13:46
Happened with me too. I thought, May be I'm not the correct one to share the info he has. However, he helped me in past once but don't know after that he just ignored all the requests till now.

Requesting all members, don't make it as business. When someone requests you there is no issue with you also expect such info from him but don't demand for it. It happened with me couple of times with few members.

Indeed. Very much agree with the below post. That particular gentleman reached out to me in the past to gather information and was very possessive about the information he owns.

I am not point out to any thing in particularly. I am just suggesting that let the attitude of the group be "Ubantu - (I am because we are)". And thanks once again to all the people who helped me.

FunTime64
03-15-22, 15:04

I am not point out to any thing in particularly. I am just suggesting that let the attitude of the group be "Ubantu - (I am because we are)". And thanks once again to all the people who helped me.At Jgaurpaw99, am really sorry if I did not respond to your DM.

1. Am "careful" rather than "possessive" about sharing digits of the birds due to the bad exp I had with few people who screwed up the leads.

2. It is not practical to share the digits with everyone who sends a DM. Most of the messages I get will be like "Hi Bro, can you please share the digits and ref". How on earth can I give the digits + Reference to a brother who is not even attempting to introduce themselves.

3. I did share the digits with XanderGarv bro last week, hope he should have tried the birds.

4. I do not mind sharing this SP digits with 4-5 brother here, you only tell me with whom should I share, I can share the digits with reference.

5. I did share the Loc bird lead with brothers, they pissed her off to the core.

6. I did meet with few brothers who are awesome and we are connected in Whatsapp / Telegram, while the attitude is definitely to care and share, my hands are tied up as I do not want to make these people rockstars and super stars over night.

I got at least 50+ messages asking digits of this SP, you tell me with two brothers with whom I should share, I am ready to share with reference. I mean it!

Cheers.

Funtime64.

RrVee123
03-15-22, 17:54
+1. Agree with you bro. Tried twice to check as FRs seems to be good. Generally I stick to my inner group but thought to reach out once. Anyways its up to him and realized no point in asking further. Like all seniors do share at least based on time period in forum and posted FRs, looks like that's not criteria here. Anyways we are not here to introduce here but just to enjoy life and monger. If not why we all maintain alias names. That's just my thoughts want to share and will not reach further. There are many good bros here who always ready to share based on basic criteria at least.

Bro,

Don't let the quantity of FRs be your threshold but rather check the quality since some of us here might be just silent mongers but would have helped 5 X brothers, way more than the number of FRs they post here!.

Xander Garv
03-15-22, 18:10
At Jgaurpaw99, am really sorry if I did not respond to your DM.

1. Am "careful" rather than "possessive" about sharing digits of the birds due to the bad exp I had with few people who screwed up the leads.

2. It is not practical to share the digits with everyone who sends a DM. Most of the messages I get will be like "Hi Bro, can you please share the digits and ref". How on earth can I give the digits + Reference to a brother who is not even attempting to introduce themselves.

3. I did share the digits with XanderGarv bro last week, hope he should have tried the birds.

4. I do not mind sharing this SP digits with 4-5 brother here, you only tell me with whom should I share, I can share the digits with reference.

5. I did share the Loc bird lead with brothers, they pissed her off to the core.

6. I did meet with few brothers who are awesome and we are connected in Whatsapp / Telegram, while the attitude is definitely to care and share, my hands are tied up as I do not want to make these people rockstars and super stars over night..Thanks for sharing brother! Have been busy with work and yet to try them. Will keep you updated!

Cheers!

FunCheck2
03-15-22, 18:41
I shared contact with everyone messaged me. Would really appreciate if any brother can share good GFE candidates or SP who provide nice chicks.Thank you Brother, for sharing the contact. It's now upto the group members to not jack up the price. She already started quoting 10 k for 2 hrs. And not ready to negotiate. I already gave a pass saying it's high. Unless all members does it, rate is bound to go up. Thanks.

RaahulReddy111
03-15-22, 19:04
At Jgaurpaw99, am really sorry if I did not respond to your DM.

6. I did meet with few brothers who are awesome and we are connected in Whatsapp / Telegram, while the attitude is definitely to care and share, my hands are tied up as I do not want to make these people rockstars and super stars over night..Although you did not respond to my DMs, I agree with your policy bro.

Xander Garv
03-15-22, 21:07

In short she is genuine and deed with her is very good. Good structure. She is Punjabi I guess. She moans a lot and the expressions she makes is damn sexy. DATY available, clean shaved, no foul smell. You can play with her kitty and melons till you are exhausted. Not much into DFK. Didn't not try BBJ or CBJ. Good GFE experience overall.Seems to be short bro! What is her height? And is she well endowed? I gave it a pass as she seemed like a school girl to me. LOL!

Am waiting for Funtime to PM me the SP who has bong birds. Lets see when Fun checks his inbox!

Xander Garv
03-15-22, 21:19
Guys,

Am just sharing what I have learnt from my years of mongering experience. If I may, here are few suggestions:

When dealing with SPs -.

1 - check for their numbers on truecallers, if it shows a number from Rajasthan or Mumbai or any other city, most probably it would be scammer or a middle man who will guide to another dealer here. Most of these have no idea about their birds' services and often fool you with fake pics. Their only goal is to lure you to the den or rush you so that they can get maximum clients for the bird and as a result they can get maximum cut / commission!

2 - Never pay advance before you actually see the bird. Almost 100% of the cases, its a scam. Avoid! Mostly they will take advance and vanish!

3 - If you are taking service from a new SP for the first time, always negotiate hard for 1 shot and then repeat if satisfied with the service. Else if you go for a combo or 2 or more sessions, you have no control over the outcome and your money becomes a sunk cost!

4 - avoid SPs who ask you to book hotel first and then show you the bird. Tell them that you are ready to pick up the girl and unless they show you the girl you won't book a hotel!

5 - exception to rule #4 is when you are already staying in a hotel then try out all options with caution. But never pay for combo from a first time SP you would be trying unless vouched for or recommended by ISG seniors here.

When dealing with birds directly -.

1 - Follow the same rules as above.

2 - Talk less as often the birds have shitty attitude and can often get pissed so talk polite but assertively and if deal does not go your way, try again another fresh day. May be you can get lucky! Everything will not be w win-win in 1st attempt. So always have an alternative trusted SP who can fall back on if current deal does not go through!

3 - Do a video call if possible with the bird directly or is possible meet out first before you book a hotel!

Happy mongering everyone!

Cheers!

Yancan2
03-16-22, 01:57
I think she's now so busy with too many guys calling her that she quoted 12 k for two shots plus hotel reservation and taxi charges. Gave her a pass.

Seems to be short bro! What is her height? And is she well endowed? I gave it a pass as she seemed like a school girl to me. LOL!

Am waiting for Funtime to PM me the SP who has bong birds. Lets see when Fun checks his inbox!

Bfhfll
03-16-22, 02:49
Hi brothers,

Hope you are having good times. I have been reading the forum for quite a while, and have jumped on to the board recently.

While I have not scored anything yet, I am hopeful for that in the times to come. The reason for writing this is to share a thought. Neither do I intend to take a side or two, and nor do I have anything on the offensive side.

To the newbies like me -.

Go to the best spas in the city initially, to ensure you have your nervousness and anxiety taken care of.

Let the massage help you relax and rejuvenate.

In case you are not aware, check the forum.

Make use of hints shared by others.

Visit the spa and score the leads you can make out from the hints. If not, reach out and seek help.

Don't -.

Just because we have a contact from a good Samaritan here, does not mean we contact the lead immediately for a meet. This would only jack up prices.

Think if you have moolah in your pockets, time to go and most importantly, if you are in a mood to go out and have your time.

Avoiding unnecessary sales calls to any contact, be it experienced or vfm deals. Is going to save our ass big time. Not only do you save yours as well as others money, you also end up saving the distribution of your details in unnecessary outlets.

To the seniors -.

Sorry if I cross the borders. It is because of you, that new ones like me end up getting out of our depressed and monotonous life zones. So, thank you for all the help, FRs and contribution.

Small request. When the details of a lead are shared, please do share the source of the lead to whom you are exchanging the contact with. A few masked hints can be shared in public as well.

For example, if you found someone on tinder. Don't share the tinder link in public. But, let peeps know that you found them on tinder, or say seeking or some other dating site. May be, reference of one SP to another SP, reference of one WG to another WG etc. Any of these deets shall help others like me and new ones build a cordial relationship and find new sources and avenues.

As a result.

Prices are not jacked up. When we have enough, we always have a choice as in, x or why.

Since you have shared already, the gratitude comes into picture and the other fella might find potential leads with the help of "fishing" Gyan you have shared.

When demand is less, we end up having less tantrums or hostile experiences.

Again, I hope I have not crossed any borders here.

As long as we are having the consent of other person, and if it is happening with their conscience. I don't think we are morally or ethically doing anything wrong that harms anyone, at least directly.

Wish the society evolves from its abnormal state, by leaving it's double standards towards life in almost, all the possible areas.

Will get my pm activated, once I graduate after heading towards spas at the moment.

Again, not to offend or demean anything out here, or anyone's efforts or contributions. Just a food for thought.

Wishing you all, great fun filling times ahead.

Bfhfll.

Freshbie
03-16-22, 04:18
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum and registered today. I am having a problem with subscription, can anyone please let me know how to take a subscription in a detailed way. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

FunTime64
03-16-22, 04:44
Hey there!

TBH, this is regarding a brother who have drawn conclusions regarding me in recent posts for not sharing contacts with others. When I left him a message to ping me TG to share the "digits + reference", he said he is occupied with other works and will reach out to me when he wants, may be few brothers here think I am running charity.

This is the very same reason I do not share the digits with every DM I get, because writing an FR or trolling someone online does not need balls, every tom dick & harry can do it.

"Risk hai tho ishq hai" - Not every hunting will be a hit, there were many misses, no shows, bait & switch, etc etc. I respect brothers who take risk, invest time and money to find new birds in the city and it is totally at their discretion to share the digits or not.

This SP in discussion who was the recent find has a good collection of birds on par with SP the and for the damages what SP the charges per night, we got two birds here and both were GFE and VFM. Why would I make him a super star by sharing his digits with everyone and with this kind of attitude from brothers, I do not take it lite, I take it feather lite!

Also, few brothers had an issue with my criteria for sharing digits, seriously?

If I owe to any brother here, I promise I will owe you back one for sure!

I am done with all these crap now and I will not be responding to any further on this topic.

Cheers!

Funtime64.

Xander Garv
03-16-22, 08:19
Hello everyone,

Anybody tried this bird?

Claims to be independent and has a high attitude.

Share your FRs and damages please.

Bfhfll
03-16-22, 08:44
Hi brother,

To get a subscription here, you have to send a specific amount of Bitcoins to the mentioned wallet address in this forum. Or you have to do a postal mail. If you do a reverse search, a couple of people have written in great lengths about it.

Been in the crypto space for a while, and here is how it works.

Sign up for any crypto exchange like coinbase, wazirx etc. I would highly recommend avoid all of them and use localbitcoins as the platform is easy to use and helps you with a wallet as well. In simple terms, if you want to hold and deal crypto for long term, platforms like wazirx could be a good bet. If it is for subscription purposes only, localbitcoins is a good bet.

You will find a list of sellers. Choose the seller, and buy Bitcoins of $30 or $40 in worth. While the amount here is $25, you would end up getting a few dollars lost in transaction charges. So, better take Bitcoins of $40 and above.

Let's say the seller asks you to send money to their Paytm account, do that and once you have done that, the Bitcoins shall be credited to your localbitcoins wallet.

Now, within your local Bitcoins account, you have an option to transfer the available Bitcoins to a wallet address.

From the forum, click on "click here to buy a subscription" page. There you will get the wallet ID or address.

Send the $25 worth of Bitcoin to that address.

You will get a transaction ID. Make a note of this ID. Also take a screenshot if possible.

On the forum, there is a contact us page at the bottom. Click that, and choose membership activation options. Enter the transaction I'd and share any relevant details.

Wait for some time, and this shall take some time to have your subscription activated.

P.S. - Search this forum in case you still have questions with "localbitcoins", and you would find many details.

Hope that helps, and wishing you good times ahead.

Bfhfll.

Please let me know how to take a subscription in a detailed way.