PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Spunikit2
03-16-22, 08:49
I am visiting Hyderabad after 2.5 years and I am looking forward to having a great time. Last time, thanks to folks here, I found a few MPs and had a great time.

This time, I want to up the ante a bit. Can senior members help a newbie out with SP contacts?

Thank you brothers!

PrinceNova
03-16-22, 08:58
Hi friends,

Recently registered in this forum but following this forum for last 1 year. Able to decode few spas discussed in this forum but didn't try any excep KAN. I have good experience in Thailand Malaysia and Cambodia and Delhi but not in Hyderabad due to obvious reasons. As of now not looking for any leads but can help on leadscin above locations.

PrinceNova
03-16-22, 09:15
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum and registered today. I am having a problem with subscription, can anyone please let me know how to take a subscription in a detailed way. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks.Bro,

Many brothers posted step by step instructions for getting subscription. You can search the forum with localbitcoin and you will get many results.

One of them for quick ref is http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2609310&highlight=Localbitcoin#post2609310.

LocalBandha
03-16-22, 10:55
Seems to be short bro! What is her height? And is she well endowed? I gave it a pass as she seemed like a school girl to me. LOL!

Am waiting for Funtime to PM me the SP who has bong birds. Lets see when Fun checks his inbox!She is around 5'6 I believe. She has good assets bro. I contacted her recently again. She jacked up her prices and not coming down and there is a change in her attitude too.

JohnCena7
03-16-22, 11:06
First of all would like to thank seshugadu1 bro for Ayesha's contact. He was very kind enough to share the contact. My experience is similar.

I contacted Ayesha in WhatsApp and asked her availability and reached location. Paid at counter and was showed room. The room is bigger with big bathroom. Now comes Ayesha to room, she is fair and has bigger body. Perfect MILF. She asked me to change to dispo.

She started massage for 20 minutes and I would say her massage is very good covering all body parts especially bum. After 20 minutes she popped up extras and I agreed for B2B with romance and BBBJ. She is very cute and asked me who wants to take a lead in romance. I said I can do and unzipped her dress slowly. I kissed her lightly and went on to boobs. Those were handful and cute. I did DATY for couple of minutes and she was clean and she asked if I want BJ. I would say next few minutes are best. She took my tool into mouth and sucked for couple of minutes and I stopper her as I don't want to complete fast. She rubbed boobs on to me again and romanced couple of minutes again. I asked her to lick my balls and she licked like hell and with in 2 minutes my load was out.

She asked me to clean and asked me to take shower after her. We told goodbyes.

Report card.

Face: 8/10.

Melons: 9/10.

Cat: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10.

Will repeat: definitely yes.

Paid: 1300 counter + 3000 (she asked 3.5 k and negotiated to 3 k).

Suggestion: Go on week day around 12. She will be fresh.

NewbExcited
03-16-22, 12:23
I think she's now so busy with too many guys calling her that she quoted 12 k for two shots plus hotel reservation and taxi charges. Gave her a pass.I whatsapp'd her and she agreed to 9 K for 2 shots and 12 k for 3. However, she asked me my age and was not okay with meeting as the age difference was too much for her. She said she is 21 while I am 41. Anyway, I hope others have better luck. Thanks to Sabo24 for sharing her digits.

Bubba 69
03-16-22, 12:34
Hello brothers,

This is my first FR, newbie here. I had mongered before but only 1-2 times few years ago. I do monger occasionally when I am too horny. Thanks to seniors specially LocalBandha who helped me with contact, Recently had experience with the Punjabi girl. She is young and has good shape. My experience was average, DFK, BJ was not on table, did light LFK, DATY, clean shaved, played with nipples and melons, ejaculated early as it has been a very long time since I had sex.

Boobs. Yummy nipples.

Pussy. Shaved and clean.

BBJ. N/A.

DFK. N/A.

Deed. Only was able to try missionary as I couldn't hold long.

Cheers.

Xander Garv
03-16-22, 16:53
Seems to be short bro! What is her height? And is she well endowed? I gave it a pass as she seemed like a school girl to me. LOL!

Am waiting for Funtime to PM me the SP who has bong birds. Lets see when Fun checks his inbox!Brothers,

I was initially skeptical to try out this indie but then tried messaging her and she sent me her pics. Quoted 10 k for 2 sessions but then I negotiated it for 8 k for 2 sessions. Well she was good to talk to and did not show much attitude! So I thought lets take a chance and went ahead. She stays in a PG in Kondapur. She is here for a week or so and is from Delhi. She also has a friend of hers who has come with her but she is more cuter but more shorter than her as well. Might appeal to some. I found her friend too childish but HK was better in person, looked more like your first love from your college days. LOL!

Went ahead booked a room for couple of hrs. She accompanied, no nakhras, no tantrums, good attitude, open to DFK and BBJ if you are absolutely clean. Did 2 sessions with her. Good time spent and tried multiple positions. What the other brother has said about her is true. I felt she is more VFM than those shi-tty SPs who runs run blogs with pricey birds. You can try her.

Damages - 8 k for her + 1 k for the room + 0.5 k for dominoes ordered for both of us.

WIR. Yes if she stays longer. Pics are already on the forum for this makeup artist!

Cheers!

Xander Garv
03-16-22, 18:15
She is around 5'6 I believe. She has good assets bro. I contacted her recently again. She jacked up her prices and not coming down and there is a change in her attitude too.Tried her today. Good find. Thanks Bro! PM me for any help or contacts you might need bro!

Cheers.

Freshbie
03-16-22, 18:55
First of all would like to thank seshugadu1 bro for Ayesha's contact. He was very kind enough to share the contact. My experience is similar.

I contacted Ayesha in WhatsApp and asked her availability and reached location. Paid at counter and was showed room. The room is bigger with big bathroom. Now comes Ayesha to room, she is fair and has bigger body. Perfect MILF. She asked me to change to dispo.

She started massage for 20 minutes and I would say her massage is very good covering all body parts especially bum. After 20 minutes she popped up extras and I agreed for B2B with romance and BBBJ. She is very cute and asked me who wants to take a lead in romance. I said I can do and unzipped her dress slowly. I kissed her lightly and went on to boobs. Those were handful and cute. I did DATY for couple of minutes and she was clean and she asked if I want BJ. I would say next few minutes are best. She took my tool into mouth and sucked for couple of minutes and I stopper her as I don't want to complete fast. She rubbed boobs on to me again and romanced couple of minutes again. I asked her to lick my balls and she licked like hell and with in 2 minutes my load was out..Hi bro,

Can you please give any hints of this location.

Thanks.

AmitAid
03-16-22, 19:09
Hello friends, I will be at Hyderabad on Saturday. I need a company of good looking female for Saturday evening at BAR.

Any suggestions Freinds?

Naked Desires3
03-16-22, 20:53
Missed this post earlier. Its possible to reach climax for a man without ejaculating, multiple times with practice. But still no man can ever match a woman in number of orgasms one can achieve.

Read. Multi-orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia.Can you suggest any brief article by this author that is available online and that explains the main points?

Sabo24
03-16-22, 23:55
Brethren,

Please pause the generous sharing of the Delhi chic contact for few days, give her some cooling time and let her come down on prices. Lets not make her a superstar, we should employ the start-stop technique here too. Hope it will help this community.

BabySearch
03-17-22, 02:24
Yesterday tried one Vizag girl fom my regular sp. He sent pics of three to four different different birds but I liked Vizag bird as she was looking good. SP told that she is good.

I reached his place. His place is easy to find as he shared location on whatsap. He showed bird and she was 80% matched with photo.

After entering into room, we had small chat and she looks friendly. Then we started deed. She was in saree so slowly I undressed her by removing her blouse with lot of kissses and then removed her saree. She helped to undress me. After that it was fantastic time with her. We had lot of DFK at least for five minute and she did not resisted at all and she was also enjoying it and found she is very kisser. Then I sucked her boob and all over her body from thigh to neck.

After that she asked me clean and did BBBJ for 2 min and she came on top and we had 5 min nice wot with lot of DFK. Then changed position to missinary and fucked for 5 min with DFK. I could not resist more and finished in 5 min.

This was one of best experience.

Rate card.

Body: 7/10 (medium built, stretch mark on belly).

Boob: 6/10 little saggy.

DFK: 9/10.

BBBJ: 8/10 (she did for only 2 min).

Attitude: 10/10.

Danage is usually high with this sp.

Overall it was good and if I get chance I will repeat.

Dratini
03-17-22, 06:43
Did anyone meet her or can someone confirm if she is genuine?

My PM is open.

EDIT: I was able to find some reviews here, I am dropping my plans based on negative reviews.
I would be really thankful if someone can share a Muslim indi contact.

Hi fellow mongers,

Has anyone tried the HW / mother below? Got her contact from a friend who has not tried her. Asking for 10 k for the night 8-10 shots. Everything on the table except anal. Lactating as of now. Attaching pic. PM is active. Please indulge because I want to try her but want it to be safe also. Photos seem genuine as no makeup and no photoshop in her pics, however while speaking she keeps cutting the call and calling back as if she needs to ask someone which made me suspicious. Thanks. Pics are attached.

CatchMe88
03-17-22, 07:58
Hello Brothers.

Did anyone explore Chandigarh girl? Digits ending with 870. She is okay for outcalls only, quoting 11 k for full night and 7 k for 2 shots. Let me know your experiences.

JohnCena7
03-17-22, 08:40
Please translate and search "pachhani chettu" saloon or "haraa ped" saloon. I think seshugadubro1 has already given this hint and also he posted pic of parlour just in case.

Hi bro,

Can you please give any hints of this location.

Thanks.

JohnGreenChe
03-17-22, 09:55
Brethren,

Please pause the generous sharing of the Delhi chic contact for few days, give her some cooling time and let her come down on prices. Lets not make her a superstar, we should employ the start-stop technique here too. Hope it will help this community.Agreed bro, she is on very high demand and already increased the price to 10 k for 2. And I am sure she is minting the money with ok service and make the most of the demand.

Please hold on for a week and she should come down to normal price.

Thanks.

Ishant
03-17-22, 10:31
Yesterday tried one Vizag girl fom my regular sp. He sent pics of three to four different different birds but I liked Vizag bird as she was looking good. SP told that she is good.

I reached his place. His place is easy to find as he shared location on whatsap. He showed bird and she was 80% matched with photo.

After entering into room, we had small chat and she looks friendly. Then we started deed. She was in saree so slowly I undressed her by removing her blouse with lot of kissses and then removed her saree. She helped to undress me. After that it was fantastic time with her. We had lot of DFK at least for five minute and she did not resisted at all and she was also enjoying it and found she is very kisser. Then I sucked her boob and all over her body from thigh to neck.

After that she asked me clean and did BBBJ for 2 min and she came on top and we had 5 min nice wot with lot of DFK. Then changed position to missinary and fucked for 5 min with DFK. I could not resist more and finished in 5 min.

This was one of best experience.

Rate card.

Body: 7/10 (medium built, stretch mark on belly).

Boob: 6/10 little saggy.

BBBJ: 8/10 (she did for only 2 min).

Attitude: 10/10.

Danage is usually high with this sp.

Overall it was good and if I get chance I will repeat.She looks pretty amazing.

NewbExcited
03-17-22, 10:40
I have time to play this week but it is turning out to be a dud with usual not being available. I have reached out to SP the (thanks to Babykutu for the info), SP Sky and Navya but they aren't available. Can anyone kindly share a reliable SP / indie? I don't get much time to indulge and this is one of those rare weekends due to holiday.

Xander Garv
03-17-22, 14:24
Hi bro,

Can you please give any hints of this location..I don't do MPs but Seshagadu bro had posted a pic. Google using the color of the walls on the pic + spa and you will come up with a three letter spa name. Check google images or do a reverse image search with the pic shared by Sesha bro. You should be able to find it! Else PM me.

Bfhfll
03-17-22, 16:26
Hi brothers,

Since it is a long weekend ahead, I had no work assigned even today.

So, had the time and ventured out to a spa nearby. I was 90 percent sure that this place had no chance of extras and neither was I looking to score a sixer in my first outing.

All I wanted was a decent looking lady, their hands to do a relaxing massage. And the same happened.

Here is the summary.

Spa Location. Well known spa chain. I visited their branch near a you turn that we have, if you are moving from Gachibowli to hitech City via IKEA route. At bio diversity to be precise.

Chances of extras. Almost none. But you never know if there are masters who have had their naughty little secrets that stay as a secret.

Cleanliness. Clean enough. There is a provision for hot and cold water. No complaints.

Cost or price. Around 1600 (Used an app called ditto).

Pros: Since this is a well known chain, and the approach they have towards the business seems to be professional. I guess anyone can get there without a lot of anxiety and second thoughts.

If one can manage, they can have a healthy conversation with the ladies. While the therapist assigned to me was hesitant initially, I started somehow and then took it further with a bit of praise and know how questions.

She opened up about her stay in Hyderabad, her previous job and a bit of career etc. A lot more was talked about, and it continued till the end of the massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. I had a mental orgasm.

Experience. Can't judge a lot. But she was slim, talkative when she opens up, looked fair and these were the first hands of a lady touching my body this way. May not be sexual, but I liked the massage and conversation.

Cons. May be hard to crack extras and I did not dare ask for anything as I did not want to take risks on my first outing.

While there were no expectations, there was a bit of tease towards the pelvic area. Every time the hands were about to reach, I wished the little master is somehow taken care of. But, may be some other day?

WIR. For massage. But, would explore other spas than the same one. And yes, if I have to continue the conversation and see where it goes. She is my communications coach may be?

Till the next time.

Cheers,

Bfhfll.

CatchMe88
03-17-22, 18:44
Hello Brothers.

Did anyone explore Chandigarh girl? Digits ending with 870. She is okay for outcalls only, quoting 11 k for full night and 7 k for 2 shots. Let me know your experiences.Guys, I shared digits with 3 of our brothers here. Please handle with care as she already pinged me on WhatsApp and showing her attitude asking why I had shared her number. Though her number is on skokka. Also bear in mind that we will not utter a word about this forum with any workers.

Bloodline
03-17-22, 23:16

After that she asked me clean and did BBBJ for 2 min and she came on top and we had 5 min nice wot with lot of DFK. Then changed position to missinary and fucked for 5 min with DFK. I could not resist more and finished in 5 min..Hi bro,

Can you please share the digits if possible? Haven't seen any action yet, all of them have been Miss so far. Kindly please do the needful Bro. PM is open.

ChitinXcitin
03-18-22, 06:52
Dear brethren!

Happy holi to you all! May your luck bring true your dirtiest dreams!!

Place is located near Gbowli flyover ascent coming from Mehandipnm side. Second floor of building adjacent to LE compound. Was remembering good review about this so went there in evening time. Counter charged 1.9 k for dry massage 1 HR. Asked him to give best Thai therapist. He said yes he will. She came in with a mask and started massage by putting on towel. This was the beginning of KLPD. Told some funny name like Anke (she looked young). When I tried conversation gave monosyllables. Massage was ok. I think the counter was passing off a young mizo as Thai After half an hour since there were no hints, I shamelessly asked for extras. I was quoted astronomical like 2 k for HJ and 6 k for B2B.

That made my balls shrink to peanuts. So gave it a pass. Asked her to give more foot massage which she did. While leaving I asked counter guy who is good at extra. And he kept mum. So I won't recommend this place.

NewbExcited
03-18-22, 19:24
Any feedback about the bird. . number ending with x630.I found her on Skokka and reached out. Quoted 5 K / pop and 8 k for 2. She was polite to chat with on whatsapp, so drove all the way to KPHB to meet her. Place was not easy to find but finally managed to reach, only to be highly disappointed. The pics weren't her and she wasn't good to look at either. I excused myself and left without hesitation. The only good thing is that she seems very polite.

TedAllen
03-18-22, 22:02
Hello friends,

I am in usa, coming to Hyderabad. I have met mirror (near tv9) , divya and lavanya a long time ago. I moved to usa, I have met lot of sugar babies in usa and willing to exchange pics and videos. I have helped couple of friends who came to usa in helping them meet my sugar babies. Can any one help me in getting good ladies, couples etc in Hyderabad. I will definitely reciprocate with my contacts.

Thanks.

Ted.

Bfhfll
03-19-22, 04:18
Hi brothers,

Hope you are having a good time.

I have seen a couple of FRs in the recent past, and a few searches made me land on the classified platform.

Most of the contacts are from the desert state, the beach state, and the didi state.

I did a bit of search and found a self proclaimed news outlet on Facebook page, writing an essay of a raid along with the house numbers and other details of the organizers and customers.

This was a shocker, as I was curious to explore the platform since there seems to be some genuine ones which again, may be a photoshop dud or a service dud.

Without bragging this further, would request your insights on the following:

1. Does LE provide the news outlets with all those details like house number and all? I mean, if a man gets there or a woman gets there with their will, there is no fault of others living there right?

2. As far as I know, an arrest happens. And a max of calling family members which is enough to have a shocker for life.

While I would try my best to avoid what might sound as a shady outlet, is there anything else to take care of and what would happen if we ever land into trouble?

Looking forward to your inputs.

Thanks,

Bfhfll.

Ravik5932
03-19-22, 07:36
Guys, I shared digits with 3 of our brothers here. Please handle with care as she already pinged me on WhatsApp and showing her attitude asking why I had shared her number. Though her number is on skokka. Also bear in mind that we will not utter a word about this forum with any workers.Hi,

Has anyone really tried this girl and if so how was the experience? I did not see any report from CatchMe bro about meeting her. Thanks.

SmartGuyHyd
03-19-22, 15:33
Had this contact from long time but could not tried due to long distance for me and few neg reviews.

Finally tried today as I was at relatives house near Suchitra due to long weekend and fixed an appointment today and went on time and was not shocked or disappointed when see her because already set that in mind as very short and not good looks and it really helps.

Went inside after 10 min and rest as per old reviews nothing to say much about deed but must try her for BJ she has skills and banged with Deepthroat as I have big one, she stopped couple of time but still she continues with breaks which is bliss and completed 1st CIM. After break round 2 bashed in doggy and miss and its not so great.

Overall just for BJ, she is read for CIM for 2nd round too.

RaahulReddy111
03-19-22, 18:44
Hey there,

Got in touch with a cpl who are from MH state and come to Hyderabad for fun.

Negotiated the deal and arrived at den, service apt in madhapur it is, felt safe.

What followed for next few hours was a total bliss!

Tall & busty wifey who involves totally into the act, not a time watcher and open for all positions.

Cpl welcomed warmly and offered drinks and smokes, we talked for a bit got into action.Hi brothers, can someone share contact of this couple or any leads as to where I can find them?

NewbExcited
03-20-22, 13:19
I had planned to meet Navya on Saturday evening but she messaged me in afternoon that she can only meet between 3 PM to 6 PM. However, I was out at the time and had to change plans. So decided to go the spa route and did all 3 spas one after the other.

1. Spa in B'Hills with Ayesha.

Thanks to reviews from Seshagadu and others, I was tempted to experience a massage from Ayesha. Called in and scheduled a session with her. The guy at the reception said it is 2 K but I told him that I always pay 1500, even though it was my first time there. He just took the money, showed me a line up even though I had asked for Ayesha. No one in the lineup was great but they weren't bad either. Anyway. Ayesha walks in and she is as described in other reviews. She has a very friendly and talkative personality and we chatted away like old friends while she was giving a decent rub with good amount of pressure. I opted for B2 B without oral, and it was quite heavenly. She allows everything except FS and DFK. I fingered her for a few minutes and she got quite wet and started moaning. She also allows her nipples to be sucked quite liberally. Finally I got on top of her and came between her thighs. Good experience overall.

2. Spa on Gachibowli-Miyapur road, above a hardware store.

I had been to this spa on a couple of occasions during pre-covid times and never really enjoyed it. But it is cheap and decided to check if it has improved since my last visit. Long story short. Some things never change and I walked out 15 mins into the session due to the dingy interiors and quality of the therapists. It was a waste of 1500.

3. Flower Spa, Madhapur.

Had been meaning to check this out for a while and called beforehand to schedule. Asked for Mami (on Seshagadu's recommendation) but she was busy. So decided to go with whoever they send. In walks a Telugu MILF. Pleasant attitude, similar to Ayesha as she was quite conversational. Opted for B2B for 3 K, meant to ask if she could it for 2.5 K but it somehow slipped my mind. I guess the wrong head was making decisions at the time. Anyway, she stripped naked and the baby damage was quite apparent in the mid-section. Everything but FS was on table but I opted only for B2 B. Allowed to be fingered, sucked, kissing etc though I kept it to LFK. Asked if I want her number, to which I said next time. The baby damage too visible for me to get past, hence decided not to.

It has been a while since I checked out multiple spas in a day but it turned out to better day than I anticipated. Glad plans with Navya fell through, as her quote also increased to 6 K / shot now.

GirshHyd
03-20-22, 19:05
Hello all,

Got busy in work and been outside city for a long time. Had one small business meet in Hyderabad and accommodation provide around Miyapur considering my preference.

Want to check if someone have inde contacts to share around Miyapur or Madeenaguda area or JNTU-KPHB. Want to book for short time only this time and extend whole when I return for few days next time for sure.

Hope some gentleman share a contact at least. I have Siri number for information. Shared to good number of people here too. Hope they had good time.

PinkuRox
03-21-22, 14:48

After that she asked me clean and did BBBJ for 2 min and she came on top and we had 5 min nice wot with lot of DFK. Then changed position to missinary and fucked for 5 min with DFK. I could not resist more and finished in 5 min..Please delete your messages bro, unable to DM.

Seshugadu1
03-21-22, 15:41
Hello,

Can anyone help me to meet Siri? I have her contact and reference. But, she is not answering the calls. Tried normal and WhatsApp calls, not replying to WhatsApp messages also. May be she is taking only known persons?

Can any brother who did meet her recently help me on this? TIA.

Seshu!

Haunt67
03-21-22, 19:13
Can you suggest any brief article by this author that is available online and that explains the main points?Mantak Chia does not have any brief online articles that summarizes the method (https://www.mantakchia.com/). An online search should yield some older versions of the book for free I believe.

Anyway the methodology is based on Taoist principles which involve control of ones PC muscle, breathing, and circulating sexual energy through energy circles he terms the Micro Cosmic Orbit. This enables one to separate orgasm from ejaculation and thus being able to orgasm without ejaculating.

A similar method is used in some Tantric practices and more simplified western neotantra practices as described here:

https://www.nateliason.com/blog/multiple-orgasms-men

https://moderntantra.********.com/2013/11/using-kegels-to-create-neos.html

https://lifehacker.com/how-men-can-have-an-ejaculation-free-orgasm-1821739762

BTW Naked Desires3 I sent you a PM. Please check when you have some time.

Cheers.

Kiran32
03-21-22, 19:37
Hey there,

Got in touch with a cpl who are from MH state and come to Hyderabad for fun.

Negotiated the deal and arrived at den, service apt in madhapur it is, felt safe.

What followed for next few hours was a total bliss!

Tall & busty wifey who involves totally into the act, not a time watcher and open for all positions.

Cpl welcomed warmly and offered drinks and smokes, we talked for a bit got into action.Coming to Hyderabad after longtime and please help me with this contact. Willing to reciprocate.

Sand1363
03-21-22, 19:47
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me with reliable contacts in RJY.

Posted the same request 3-4 times in this forum but not yet received appropriate response.

Hope luck favours this time.

Thanks in advance!

Rg766
03-22-22, 08:55
Brothers,

I will have 4 days of freedom from tomorrow. Keen for new experiences. Can you please share new SPs, indies, couples (medchal one, or others). As many would know I have shared whatever I have. Ping me for:

Mirror, Navya, Radhika, Siri, Thani, Shashi, SP Sky, Pavani, Pandavas, Ayesha, Asha, sabya, jenny.

Help will be provided to who ever asks. Request the seniors to help me expand my list.

Thank you brothers!

NeverStepBack
03-22-22, 10:18
Hello fellow members.

I will be visiting Hyderabad shortly and will be stationed around MGBS for a day or two for business purpose. It's been very long since I experienced the touch of a therapist and trying to find some SPAs with sure shot extras. I am not looking for any FS at the moment. It would be kind if any brother can throw some light on how to find such spas along with the standard rate card.

Previously I was in Delhi and didn't have much trouble finding spas with extras. Hyderabad seems to be a tough location and thought of posting in the forum.

Thank you.

Virgin40
03-22-22, 11:17
Hello fellow members.

I will be visiting Hyderabad shortly and will be stationed around MGBS for a day or two for business purpose. It's been very long since I experienced the touch of a therapist and trying to find some SPAs with sure shot extras. I am not looking for any FS at the moment. It would be kind if any brother can throw some light on how to find such spas along with the standard rate card.

Previously I was in Delhi and didn't have much trouble finding spas with extras. Hyderabad seems to be a tough location and thought of posting in the forum..There are plenty of FRs with enough Hints on how to search etc. Please go through the forum. At least the last 10-12 pages should give you 3-4 spa details.

Cheers.

Karan1794
03-22-22, 15:35
Hi friends,

I have a decent mongering experience in Hyderabad and Bangalore. However, for a while I had to put up in kkd town. I managed to get an SP and MP out in this secluded place. I request senior members to provide any contacts in exchange of ones I have. I appreciate the help. Since RJY is around, I think I can manage going there but KKD is preferable. Thanks in advance.

GirshHyd
03-22-22, 18:30
May be she is out of station.

Hello,

Can anyone help me to meet Siri? I have her contact and reference. But, she is not answering the calls. Tried normal and WhatsApp calls, not replying to WhatsApp messages also. May be she is taking only known persons?

Can any brother who did meet her recently help me on this? TIA.

Seshu!

Ankur8124
03-22-22, 18:31
Brothers,

I was initially skeptical to try out this indie but then tried messaging her and she sent me her pics. Quoted 10 k for 2 sessions but then I negotiated it for 8 k for 2 sessions. Well she was good to talk to and did not show much attitude! So I thought lets take a chance and went ahead. She stays in a PG in Kondapur. She is here for a week or so and is from Delhi. She also has a friend of hers who has come with her but she is more cuter but more shorter than her as well. Might appeal to some. I found her friend too childish but HK was better in person, looked more like your first love from your college days. LOL!

Went ahead booked a room for couple of hrs. She accompanied, no nakhras, no tantrums, good attitude, open to DFK and BBJ if you are absolutely clean. Did 2 sessions with her. Good time spent and tried multiple positions. What the other brother has said about her is true. I felt she is more VFM than those shi-tty SPs who runs run blogs with pricey birds. You can try her.Bro, can you share where and how to search for her contact?

GirshHyd
03-22-22, 18:33
Sent a PM.

Brothers,

I will have 4 days of freedom from tomorrow. Keen for new experiences. Can you please share new SPs, indies, couples (medchal one, or others). As many would know I have shared whatever I have. Ping me for:

Mirror, Navya, Radhika, Siri, Thani, Shashi, SP Sky, Pavani, Pandavas, Ayesha, Asha, sabya, jenny.

Help will be provided to who ever asks. Request the seniors to help me expand my list.

Thank you brothers!

JohnGreenChe
03-23-22, 04:49
Bro, can you share where and how to search for her contact?Bro, avoid her. She will ask you to book the hotel and before one hour she will come up with reasons to avoid. Ask cab charges even its 50 rs. Due to huge demand she started lots of nakras and increased the price.

Don't waster your hard earned money, rest I leave it to you.

Thanks.

Shanky4913
03-23-22, 05:03
Hi guys can anyone help me with whereabouts of Natalie. Unable to trace her. Thanks.

BabySearch
03-23-22, 06:11
Bro, avoid her. She will ask you to book the hotel and before one hour she will come up with reasons to avoid. Ask cab charges even its 50 rs. Due to huge demand she started lots of nakras and increased the price.

Don't waster your hard earned money, rest I leave it to you.

Thanks.Its true. I fixed deal with her and booked hotel. She was suppose to come at fixed time but one hour before she denied saying that she has another meeting.

Rg766
03-23-22, 06:13
Sent a PM.Thanks, brother!

To my other brothers: got a lot of requests for numbers. Have responded to most of them. Will hold back on responding for next 48 hours to give some time gap. So please don't worry if I haven't responded till now.

Rg766
03-23-22, 06:33
Few days back there was a report that she left the spa and working in a spa on the next road. Good to know that she is still working there. Thanks bro for the info.She did. But she is back at pandavas now. Confirmed.

PaidPtc
03-23-22, 10:06
Its true. I fixed deal with her and booked hotel. She was suppose to come at fixed time but one hour before she denied saying that she has another meeting.Yes guys please avoid her for sometime. Even had the same scenario with her where she cancelled the deed at last minute post waiting bat her place for almost couple of hours. However, was able to crack her friend to accompany me but even that was absolute waste of time and scary situ.

Ation.

Total loss for the day 4 k for her.

Around 1700 for room.

Food around 600.

Total waste of money. And if you guys still want to proceed that's up to you guys.

Dratini
03-23-22, 10:15
There were some review and comments here about couples on FB who meet single men. I started hunt on FB, looked into lot of profiles and sent friend requests and messages.

I found profile of a person from Mumbai in Hyderabad now offering fun with payment. Was initially quoted 10 k for 1 and 15 k for 2. I politely responded it's beyond my budget. I didn't get any response and I was looking to connect with other people. Suddenly I just sent a message again saying I can pay 7 k for 2 rounds and she agreed.

Place in in Gachibowli and met her couple of days ago. Communication was through FB. Called and spoke to her before starting, she spoke good English. Went to the landmark and waited for 10 minutes, one guy came and took me to their place. It was an apartment and there was also another guy in the apartment. I am not sure if it's run by an SP as I have never been to an SP place.

Coming to deed, she is fair Muslim women with decent body and flesh at right places. She is a tiger on bed and literally eats your tongue and had very good DFK. Good BBJ and then fun in missionary, doggy and cow girl. It took some 40 minutes for round 1.

Round 2 was more of BBJ, couldn't finish as she had some guests waiting outside. Spent around 2 hours with her and it was good fun and my thirst for a Muslim women is now fulfilled.

Apparently she and her husband travel to Hyderabad for their business and also hangout with other couples for fun. Sometimes she meets single men for financial reasons. They or either her travel to Hyderabad frequently and are based out of Mumbai. She was very polite and had a good conversation about various topics.

There are lot of good fish, we just need to hunt with patience. Can share contact with members who have contributed to our site.

Appreciate if someone can share any other Muslim / Marwari contact.

RomanH
03-23-22, 11:11
Thanks to Sesh and Rg766 for the pointers to Ayesha and the spa.

Went to the pachani chettu spa around 1 pm and already fixed an appointment with Ayesha. I had a fetish to meet a tall and fair MILF and Ayesha fits perfectly into the bill. The spa folks were expecting me and I paid 1.5 k at the counter. There were a bunch of girls loitering around and tbh there were a couple of good looking erotic ones. And Ayesha walks in and greets me with a smile. She's tall, very fair and has a tummy but also a pleasing personality. We went in and I asked if I could hug her. Upon agreeing, gave her a nice tight hug and planted a kiss on her lips. And this ask, I guess kinda opened the gates for 'extras' question. When asked upon who gave the ref, I confidently gave a random name and number and she acted as if she knows him She asked me to lay down and started massaging. The massage was okayish. When I started to caress in between, she said I could do everything except FS after the massage. Waited patiently for the massage to get over. After washing, she started giving a nice BJ. The looks and moans were just right and she did a good job with it. She undressed and it was a bliss as the dream of meeting a perfect MILF came true. Sucked her boobs a bit and didn't indulge in DATY. But fingered her rigorously and looked like she kinda enjoyed it. Done with the deed and came out.

The experience was beautiful. If you're into MILFs, you'd enjoy her.

Paid her 3 k.

Reverse google search the attached image and you can find the spa.

SimrthiSharma
03-23-22, 11:50
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JohnGreenChe
03-23-22, 12:14
Its true. I fixed deal with her and booked hotel. She was suppose to come at fixed time but one hour before she denied saying that she has another meeting.Yeah, I lost 1500 where I just checked in, waited and used the washroom and checked out. Better to avoid her and save your money.

RaahulReddy111
03-23-22, 13:18
Brothers,

Thank you brothers!Bro, your inbox is full.

DonutRider
03-23-22, 22:54
Hi guys can anyone help me with whereabouts of Natalie. Unable to trace her. Thanks.I thought I would respond when you posted asking about her for a second, third and fourth time but I somehow didn't. And looks like you are not giving up anytime soon, but did you ever think people weren't responding to your posts because they dn't know? I mean she sure was a snack but the gals that I loose at one spa often pop up at a different spa and with a different name! Maybe keep looking at all thai spas!

I took a screenshot of your posts and I remember her face! If I ever see her somewhere, you will be the first person to know!

CatchMe88
03-24-22, 04:34
Hello brothers,

I was busy with my work and daily chores, so could not meet Chandigarh girl and now she doesn't respond to my text. But I shared digits with some of our brothers. Please someone post their experience with her.

Last couple of days I have been texting the numbers available on skokka. I got some good looking pics from Alisha Angel. However, charges are very high 8 k for 1 shot, 16 k for 2 and 26 k for full night. There is also a disclaimer "no bargaining system". I don't know if this is genuine SP. Did any one try this SP before and scored. Please let me know. Happy to share digits, provided if you really going to help the forum members about your good or bad experience with Alisha Angel. Pics attached.

Xander Garv
03-24-22, 05:14
Hello brothers,

I was busy with my work and daily chores, so could not meet Chandigarh girl and now she doesn't respond to my text. But I shared digits with some of our brothers. Please someone post their experience with her.

Last couple of days I have been texting the numbers available on skokka. I got some good looking pics from Alisha Angel. However, charges are very high 8 k for 1 shot, 16 k for 2 and 26 k for full night. There is also a disclaimer "no bargaining system". I don't know if this is genuine SP. Did any one try this SP before and scored. Please let me know. Happy to share digits, provided if you really going to help the forum members about your good or bad experience with Alisha Angel. Pics attached.Read my FRs on SP Koffee and the birds listed on callgn website. These are bunch of agents who are based out of state and have the same pool of birds. There is no scope of bargain as there are too many middle men involved and hence the high rate. But the birds will rush you and have a shitty attitude so better to avoid. Don't get lured by the pics!

But if you still wish to try, do leave a FR incase your experience turns out to be good!

Cheers!

BTW the Chandigarh girl has moved out of Hyderabad though I too did not try her but she responded saying she is no longer here.

Xander Garv
03-24-22, 05:27
Hey there!

Big shoutout to the brother who shared the contact!

TBH, I was told this bird is a WG, but turned out to be a HR in a big4 auditing firm which is opp Mardas Cafe. Not a looker though but crazy on bed.

It took a while to convince this bird for a meet but was totally worth it. This bird is not a WG but is open for meeting people and is on dating app's.

Report-.

Face - 6/10, dark but has a charm.Thanks for sharing the contact bro. I did contact her and she opened up to me sharing how folks have been sharing her number and how angry she was and I calmed her down. So I thought of taking it slow and get her to trust me which she did eventually and we connected on insta but when I saw her pics on insta, I was hugely disappointed bro! Sorry to say this but she looks worse than my maid and I would not do her for free or even if she were to pay me. Rofl! Sorry bro but just me two cents to open the eyes of folks who have been going crazy over her. LOL!

She does not have a good figure as well and she looks really bad so would better to avoid. Find other birds guys and keep posting FRs!

Cheers.

JohnGreenChe
03-24-22, 05:57
Hello brothers,

Last couple of days I have been texting the numbers available on skokka. I got some good looking pics from Alisha Angel. However, charges are very high 8 k for 1 shot, 16 k for 2 and 26 k for full night. There is also a disclaimer "no bargaining system". I don't know if this is genuine SP. Did any one try this SP before and scored. Please let me know. Happy to share digits, provided if you really going to help the forum members about your good or bad experience with Alisha Angel. Pics attached.Bro, this is an SP. You can see these pics on the blog site. As you said the prices are high and non-negotiable. I am sure this is not an Indi however the SP is genuine and have negative reviews of his birds.

Thanks.

JohnCena7
03-24-22, 08:07
I also caller her 5-6 times but no response.

I missed high tension lane spa girl where review was posted by Rrvee123 bro because she left for Delhi already and when I asked reception about her coming back they were not sure.

Bad luck with 2 girls this week.

Bro, this is an SP. You can see these pics on the blog site. As you said the prices are high and non-negotiable. I am sure this is not an Indi however the SP is genuine and have negative reviews of his birds.

Thanks.

RaahulReddy111
03-24-22, 08:50
Thanks for sharing the contact bro. I did contact her and she opened up to me sharing how folks have been sharing her number and how angry she was and I calmed her down. So I thought of taking it slow and get her to trust me which she did eventually and we connected on insta but when I saw her pics on insta, I was hugely disappointed bro! Sorry to say this but she looks worse than my maid and I would not do her for free or even if she were to pay me. Rofl! Sorry bro but just me two cents to open the eyes of folks who have been going crazy over her. LOL!

She does not have a good figure as well and she looks really bad so would better to avoid. Find other birds guys and keep posting FRs!.Appreciate your review bro. You just killed it!

Seshugadu1
03-24-22, 08:55
By any chance the landmark is Almas restaurant in telicom nagar?

There were some review and comments here about couples on FB who meet single men. I started hunt on FB, looked into lot of profiles and sent friend requests and messages.

I found profile of a person from Mumbai in Hyderabad now offering fun with payment. Was initially quoted 10 k for 1 and 15 k for 2. I politely responded it's beyond my budget. I didn't get any response and I was looking to connect with other people. Suddenly I just sent a message again saying I can pay 7 k for 2 rounds and she agreed.

Place in in Gachibowli and met her couple of days ago. Communication was through FB. Called and spoke to her before starting, she spoke good English. Went to the landmark and waited for 10 minutes, one guy came and took me to their place. It was an apartment and there was also another guy in the apartment. I am not sure if it's run by an SP as I have never been to an SP place.

Coming to deed, she is fair Muslim women with decent body and flesh at right places. She is a tiger on bed and literally eats your tongue and had very good DFK. Good BBJ and then fun in missionary, doggy and cow girl. It took some 40 minutes for round 1.

Round 2 was more of BBJ, couldn't finish as she had some guests waiting outside. Spent around 2 hours with her and it was good fun and my thirst for a Muslim women is now fulfilled.

Ankskool87
03-24-22, 13:13
Had some work bwnplly area, after the work thought about getting a massage as muscles were sour from workout.

Checked nbuy app for spas nearby, talked to a spa guy which has relax in its name, went and bought voucher which is stopping. 9 k asked for lineup.

Avg lineup consisting mainly of si girls not very young or fit.

Chose 1 with promising looking boobs, girl came in name was are*nu, mainly speaks Telugu with little knowledge of Hindi. Had small talk, changed in front of her to which she said Chee. I was like yh soon you'll be shaking hands with it.

She straight forward asked for extras to which I asked what all is available, except FS everything on card bit quoted very high rates to which I laughed and asked her to start massage, massage is namesake, so told her for HJ with ta / TL, for 1.5 k, she countered with 2 k for B2B with TL only, I did ok. Played with the 34 size tits and longish nipples. B2B was missing, she just laid down, rubbed my dock on the boobs to which she objected, finished with HJ, wore clothes and left.

Place is in between lot of second car dealers and parking is very hard to find.

Happy mongering.

RaahulReddy111
03-24-22, 13:25
Hi brothers,

I've been here for a while and bought the subscription. I got help from many brothers here and I reciprocated with what little info. I had. I am curious to find genuine and reliable SPs in Hyderabad with reasonable quotations and good girls because my experience with SPs hasn't been fruitful until now both in Bglr and in Hyderabad. Although I hit a couple of girls in Bglr through MR, I did not have such experience in Hyderabad. Would try my best to reciprocate with brothers who could share the requested info.

SolidCharan
03-24-22, 15:06
Hi bros,

Try to avoid paying more than 2 k at MPs as extras.

Many therapists agree if you offer 2 k.

I visited many MPs and got B2B from 1.5 to 2 k. If the therapist is really good then only offer 2 k.

This will help all the bros here and keep the therapists on ground.

Thanks,

Charan.

Went to the pachani chettu spa around 1 pm and already fixed an appointment with Ayesha. I had a fetish to meet a tall and fair MILF and Ayesha fits perfectly into the bill. The spa folks were expecting me and I paid 1.5 k at the counter. There were a bunch of girls loitering around and tbh there were a couple of good looking erotic ones. And Ayesha walks in and greets me with a smile. She's tall, very fair and has a tummy but also a pleasing personality. We went in and I asked if I could hug her. Upon agreeing, gave her a nice tight hug and planted a kiss on her lips. And this ask, I guess kinda opened the gates for 'extras' question. When asked upon who gave the ref..

JustFunn
03-24-22, 16:15
Been on this forum for few months now and took the membership today. Thought its time to take a dip in this mongering world. Appreciate the help and feedback sharing which is part of this group.

I have been to spa's in Hyderabad and Delhi. I would like to try out any Indi's or reliable SP. Please share any contacts.Sad to see no responses. Looks like, will need to earn the contacts and references by reaching out to folks through DM.

Malta787
03-24-22, 18:17
Dear Brothers,

I am Gurgaon monger presently in Hyderabad for two days and staying in Banjara hills. Request if any brother can provide leads of Spa or Indies nearby with prices. I will be grateful and reciprocate for brothers coming to Gurgaon. Thank you.

FunTime64
03-24-22, 18:32
Thanks for sharing the contact bro. I did contact her and she opened up to me sharing how folks have been sharing her number and how angry she was and I calmed her down. So I thought of taking it slow and get her to trust me which she did eventually and we connected on insta but when I saw her pics on insta, I was hugely disappointed bro! Sorry to say this but she looks worse than my maid and I would not do her for free or even if she were to pay me. Rofl! Sorry bro but just me two cents to open the eyes of folks who have been going crazy over her. LOL!

She does not have a good figure as well and she looks really bad so would better to avoid. Find other birds guys and keep posting FRs!.Clearly "mentioned" in the FR that she is not a looker but may be you still expected a Princess to turn up. TBH, if I had to pay damages for this lady, I would have given it a pass.

I really wish we have huge supply of 10 pointers in a dry city like ours, but we know the fact.

Appreciate your point of view bro!

CatchMe88
03-24-22, 18:35
Read my FRs on SP Koffee and the birds listed on callgn website. These are bunch of agents who are based out of state and have the same pool of birds. There is no scope of bargain as there are too many middle men involved and hence the high rate. But the birds will rush you and have a shitty attitude so better to avoid. Don't get lured by the pics!

But if you still wish to try, do leave a FR incase your experience turns out to be good!

Cheers!

BTW the Chandigarh girl has moved out of Hyderabad though I too did not try her but she responded saying she is no longer here.Thank you Xander Garv and JohnGreenChe for the update. I will drop this idea of meeting Alisha Angels.

Dratini
03-24-22, 23:50
By any chance the landmark is Almas restaurant in telicom nagar?Telecom nagar it is, near a furniture store.

SturdyMan37
03-25-22, 05:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Xander Garv
03-25-22, 11:13
Clearly "mentioned" in the FR that she is not a looker but may be you still expected a Princess to turn up. TBH, if I had to pay damages for this lady, I would have given it a pass.

I really wish we have huge supply of 10 pointers in a dry city like ours, but we know the fact.

Appreciate your point of view bro!Well I did not expect a princess but at least she should have been average or above average!

Also, we need to set realistic expectations here bro for the benefit of all brothers otherwise you end up disappointing a lot of them later once they realize they put in a lot of efforts for nothing! Nothing against you bro. You seem like an innocent soul who is still learning I guess! Keep posting FRs of your adventures and if possible post pics too where ever feasible even if its without the face. And keep helping fellow brothers!

Cheers!

WoodLand
03-25-22, 16:24
Hey all,

Writing an old experience. I was here for just one day for work. Searched in MR. Found this cheap profile. The girl was not a looker, bit chubby and short. But from WA chats seemed genuine and independent. She said she doesn't have any place and I called her over to my hotel.

Girl was new into this it seemed. She didn't understand what's DFK and BBJ. So had to make her understand and then she agreed. She is bit dusky but her boobs were handful. Overall an OK OK experience not bad, considering Hyderabad is bit dry in terms of indie stuff.

Look- 5.

Body- 8.

Pussy - 7.

Attitude- 8 friendly.

Damage- 7 k for full day with 3 shots. + Hotel.

WIR- maybe.

Her details are available in MR and so kindly don't flood my inbox.

Thank.

Picassown
03-25-22, 18:10
Any feedback on this MR bird who goes by name Avanthika.

Xander Garv
03-25-22, 18:28
Hey all,

Writing an old experience. I was here for just one day for work. Searched in MR. Found this cheap profile. The girl was not a looker, bit chubby and short. But from WA chats seemed genuine and independent. She said she doesn't have any place and I called her over to my hotel.

Girl was new into this it seemed. She didn't understand what's DFK and BBJ. So had to make her understand and then she agreed. She is bit dusky but her boobs were handful. Overall an OK OK experience not bad, considering Hyderabad is bit dry in terms of indie stuff.

Look- 5.

Body- 8.

Pussy - 7..Is this dan yaa bro?

Dratini
03-26-22, 00:37
Is this dan yaa bro?No, Danya quotes high prices. You can check her reviews in Bangalore section.

I don't think this post is not active anymore on MR, or else the person who posted review might have posted it in wrong city.

Bfhfll
03-26-22, 02:40
1. The ad had a note that the real pics shall be shown after the visit. So, this profile may or may not be available.

2. When checked the number, it shows someone else's name and the email is of a different person.

3. If you reverse search the number, you would also find a lot of ad postings, and there is a blog that he runs with listings. While the profiles look great, not sure of the service and charges as I have not tried yet.

But, definitely not an independent case from what the entire set up looks like.

Rather, it is an sp. And the mention in ad, puts this into a chance with some probability that one may or may not pursue.

Note. I did a bit of reverse search in this forum, and there could be some reviews about him. So try that out once you have found more details about the number.

Cheers,

Bfhfll.

Any feedback on this MR bird who goes by name Avanthika.

MaximumsFrost
03-26-22, 05:44
Hi friends,

Can any one help me with strong reference for mirror? Hope she is still using number ending x704.

Ankur8124
03-26-22, 12:14
Hey all,

Look- 5.

Body- 8..Hi bro,

Contacted her sometime back, didn't trust. Are the digits ending in x837?

RajuBat
03-26-22, 16:33
New here can any one please tell me how to do a PM? Thank you.

KrishnaChaitu
03-27-22, 08:13
I am back to Hyderabad from states after an year. There hits my long lasting craving for desi girls especially SIs. Planning to visit one of the sure shot spa, opposite to NEXA, above Famous salon chain in Kpur, Gbowli area. Anyone I should ask for in specific? If anyone visited recently. Hoping its still a sure shot place. Also how are the rates now a days? It was around 1.5 k-2 k for B2B. Is it still the same? I am getting my subscription active in a day or two.

KrishnaChaitu
03-27-22, 08:15
New here can any one please tell me how to do a PM? Thank you.Brother you got to get a subscription to send PMs. Documentation for a subscription is pretty clear.

MyaMonger
03-27-22, 10:03

Went to the pachani chettu spa around 1 pm and already fixed an appointment with Ayesha. I had a fetish to meet a tall and fair MILF and Ayesha fits perfectly into the bill. The spa folks were expecting me and I paid 1.5 k at the counter. There were a bunch of girls loitering around and tbh there were a couple of good looking erotic ones. And Ayesha walks in and greets me with a smile. She's tall, very fair and has a tummy but also a pleasing personality. We went in and I asked if I could hug her. Upon agreeing, gave her a nice tight hug and planted a kiss on her lips. And this ask, I guess kinda opened the gates for 'extras' question. When asked upon who gave the ref, I confidently gave a random name and number and she acted as if she knows him She asked me to lay down and started massaging. The massage was okayish. When I started to caress in between, she said I could do everything except FS after the massage. Waited patiently for the massage to get over. After washing, she started giving a nice BJ. The looks and moans were just right and she did a good job with it. She undressed and it was a bliss as the dream of meeting a perfect MILF came true. Sucked her boobs a bit and didn't indulge in DATY. But fingered her rigorously and looked like she kinda enjoyed it. Done with the deed and came out..Tried to contact the spa but not finding the digits anywhere, please give hints for digits so I too can checkout this legend.

DudeSharma
03-27-22, 11:54
Got this number (ending XX894) from Locanto and messaged. Name Sony. Did not take her as I could not find any FR on her. Anybody taken her services earlier?

PrinceNova
03-27-22, 12:41
New here can any one please tell me how to do a PM? Thank you.Bro, you first need to register yourself in ISG and buy subscription to be able to send PM.

Ravik5932
03-27-22, 16:53
New here can any one please tell me how to do a PM? Thank you.You need to subscribe to the forum by paying USD 25. They accept only Bitcoins. Read the forum pages and the procedure is described by the forum members.

RajPru
03-27-22, 22:34
Hello Brothers,

I want to thank Sabo24 for sharing the contact details of Punjabi Girl (Hardeep Kaur), Indeed she is a great find!

She is not a time watcher at all and also better then most of the SP girls. I really appreciate her behavior more than her looks.

I was chatting with her from Thursday and booked her for Friday. We tried to meet on Thursday and I couldn't find any 5* Hotels available. Hotels which are available they are more than 10 k.

Booked Fortune Pub (Hindi name) hotel on Friday and entered around 9 PM. Funny part was she forgot safety and I don't usually carry them since SP provides or Indies carry them. We had to buy them online and get them delivered.

Meanwhile we had loads of chat and romance.

First Round,

It was for name sake round, did not enjoy much and wasted so much time to explore her. I couldn't cum she helped me with her hand.

Second Round,

After first round was done, We ordered food from hotel and went to bath.

She was shy since lights were not turned off in bathroom and then our romance started. After so much of time spent I found her arousing spots. While we were bathing I started rolling my hands all over her body and then I understood how to turn her on, She started shivering a lot and asking me to stop (Mardungi mat karna) I did not stop since I understood her body language. By the time I was aware She started kissing all over my body and then I had a doubt whether she does blowjob or not. To my surprise she started giving a decent BJ and I couldn't control myself and deep throated her. She did not stop me until I came. We finished our shower and came back and dressed up. Food arrived and we had chat about our experience she was punching me and saying please "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Third Round,

When we were having kinky conversation she pulled her shots down and sat on my lap and started grinding. I lifted her and took her to TV Dashboard and pulled down my shorts too. She then took my shaft in hand and started stroking slowly, while I was searching for condom she said wait and started giving blowjob again. I said her first round I was not happy since I couldn't finish properly for that she said I am here whole night and probably you can finish slowly. I was like man I shouldn't rush things she is tonight's Girlfriend and did her in every possible position and at the end finished in doggy.

It was around 4:30 AM we were in birthday suites sleeping together and my phone started ringing. My friends were calling to have smoke and tea near home. I told her can we meet again I need to leave, She said that's completely fine. I lighted up smoke and was having casual conversation she took the bedsheet out and started stroking Johnny again. She took Jhonny again in mouth and this time it was proper CIM and both went to clean ourselves. I booked her cab and she left.

Rate card.

Body: 7/10 (medium built in my opinion).

Boob: 8/10 little saggy.

BBBJ: 10/10.

CAT: 8/10 (was clean but not tight and also she is wet all the time).

Attitude: 11/10.

Damage is 12 k for night and I was the one who wanted to leave early.

Overall it was amazing and if I get chance I will repeat.

P.S. She said she will leaving to Delhi this Tuesday. If any brother is meeting her in future she is very introvert and try to open her up before the deed for your best experience. Also be clean for BBJ plus if you are smoker she will be a nice company.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Joyckar
03-28-22, 02:35
Hi,

Will be in Hyderabad next week and in touch with an indie for LT. Can someone suggest a safe 3 star hotel, where I can sneak her into the room without catching anyone's attention. Don't want to book room mentioning 2 adults as I would be on a business trip.

Thanks in advance.

Joyckar.

Joyckar
03-28-22, 02:50
Any feedback on this MR bird who goes by name Avanthika.Great find if she's genuine. Please share the FR.

Joyckar.

BabyKutu
03-28-22, 04:15
Hi friends,

Can any one help me with strong reference for mirror? Hope she is still using number ending x704.Sent bro. Enjoy - long time man.

SmartBoyMgg
03-28-22, 05:17
Dear all,

It has been a while I have had some action at Hyderabad. I am an old monger, post pandemic have almost stopped mongering. Seen Rads, Mirror, etc.

It would be really kind if anyone can share me an Indie contact.

TIA.

MaximumsFrost
03-28-22, 06:58
Sent bro. Enjoy - long time man.Was away from the scene due to Covid brother. Coming back slowly.

Thanks to you and Ravinder Reddy for the reference. Met her on Saturday. Nice session and now there are 2 mirrors.

BoyPune
03-28-22, 07:42
During mid of last week met Atapur cpl for 3rd time.

Overall good exp as explained in earlier FR's.

Now we are very much friendly with each other & when she came out, I told her to sit on my lap & started opening her cloths when her hubby was looking at us she was naked in my laps within next few minutes.

We had kissing & cuddling session on the sofa in front of hubby then I lifted her in my arms (nice small structure of body she has) & took her to bedroom.

I was the 1st one to fuck her later her hubby took chance & then I continued for 2nd round after a break.

Plus points.

They have own secured place.

They are not doing it only for money, they like this enjoyment.

Hubby is explorer of new things & want you to fuck his wife hard, he helps you.

Tried double Vaginal penetration this time too.

Clean & nice pussy with no smell. DATY is enjoyable.

Fingering is allowed. Wild fingering I did & was followed by the hubby where he was abusing her and putting 2 43 fingers at a time.

Negative points.

Time to meet is after 11 11:30 PM only.

On rate they don't negotiate (8 k for unlimited shots but how many you can have. I had 2).

She is reluctant for sucking cocks (This is MUST for me when I meet housewives).

No anal available (don't expect this from housewife though).

If anybody wants their contacts then please do respond with other couple contact who are available with place.

Xander Garv
03-28-22, 09:38
Hi brothers,

Got these pics from a SP. Anybody tried this bird? Kindly share reviews.

Xander Garv
03-28-22, 14:30
Sent bro. Enjoy - long time man.Had reached out to her but she seems to not understand English or Hindi and probably is taking somebody else's help to negotiate on chat!

Also she is quoting 12 k for 2 sessions in 2 hrs and when I quoted back as 8 k for the same she is saying only if its for 1 hour. Please advise BabyKutu bro.

Cheers!

TommyGuy27
03-28-22, 18:21
Got the digits from a friend, they only offer FS and the spa thing is just a over up. Got the pics in advance, reached the location and they run this thing in a residential apartment. No boards or anything about the spa as such. Went in, they showed the birds and eighty percent matched the profile. Paid 3 k for FS at the counter, took a good looking bird, but to my surprise she was right away rude and asked me to put on safety even before touching her. Lot of nakras, I instantly knew I was going to regret this. So I bailed out and reached the counter girl and took my money back and left. Terrible experience from the girl, but she looked bomb though. Wanted to know if any other brother experienced the same with this. SP digits ending with X654.

FunTimeSfl
03-28-22, 22:48
Had reached out to her but she seems to not understand English or Hindi and probably is taking somebody else's help to negotiate on chat!

Also she is quoting 12 k for 2 sessions in 2 hrs and when I quoted back as 8 k for the same she is saying only if its for 1 hour. Please advise BabyKutu bro.

Cheers!Got the same response of high price for 1 HR or 1 ses, so gave a pass as I too thought as expensive.

KrishP9333
03-29-22, 04:30
Had reached out to her but she seems to not understand English or Hindi and probably is taking somebody else's help to negotiate on chat!

Also she is quoting 12 k for 2 sessions in 2 hrs and when I quoted back as 8 k for the same she is saying only if its for 1 hour. Please advise BabyKutu bro.Before couple of days, I went to Mirror. She quoted only 8 k for 2 hrs.

SmootheRaj
03-29-22, 05:46
Hi brothers,

Got these pics from a SP. Anybody tried this bird? Kindly share reviews.Hi bro,

This gal looks great. Your inbox is full, can you please details on PM.

Xander Garv
03-29-22, 07:27
Got the same response of high price for 1 HR or 1 ses, so gave a pass as I too thought as expensive.Tried searching the forum but could not find her pics. Any senior who can share mirror sruthi's pics here or provide pointers how to get it would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Ravik5932
03-29-22, 13:17
Hi,

Will be in Hyderabad next week and in touch with an indie for LT. Can someone suggest a safe 3 star hotel, where I can sneak her into the room without catching anyone's attention. Don't want to book room mentioning 2 adults as I would be on a business trip.

Thanks in advance..You may try Hotel Golkonda, Masab Tank. Regularly attend get togethers there and had no issue going to the rooms as the place is usually busy with functions. But if you are an IT guy then the place is bit far from your usual place of work but not too far.

JohnGreenChe
03-29-22, 16:54
Firstly, thanks to LocalBandha, Sabo24 for sharing the bird contact and reference, Xander Garv for sharing the experience and guidance.

I was in contact with this indi and had two times KLDP LOL hahahaha.

RajPru, I had booked for Sat 11 am however seems you drilled to the core on Friday LOL, which was my kldp ahahaha.

After seeing RajPru FR I decided to meet her as a last try before she leave Hyderabad on Tuesday.

I had trapped her based on past two KLDP experiences, was in contact with my previous chats and asked her to meet as she already wasted two hotel charges she agreed and booked for 9 pm for night.

Then I pinged her from another number and started conversation, she did not asked any reference so booked her for 7 pm. So I booked twice, in theory she was booked from 7 pm till night and no chance of escape this time.

I offered her to pick her up so she agreed and we met at 7:30 pm, till did not booked hotel so straight to hotel walk-in, check-in and in the room.

I would say she is not a looker but good looking, slim and friendly. 1st done WOT and BJ. No DFK and kiss on face due to makeup, it was disappointing but I asked to compensate with BBBJ which she agreed.

Ordered food, while it arrives had second round with same WOT, Misssnry and BBBJ.

She seems over used and bit of loose pussy, shaggy boobs and I could not feel the boobs as its toooo loose LOL.

Paid fee, had food and checked out.

Was happy that I made her and took revenge by blocking her night which I blocker her on WA from another number once I met her at 7:30 pm.

Hope this helps others, if you miss a chance there are ways to get what you want.

KrishnaChaitu
03-29-22, 18:48
Hello folks,

I will start with this, I am quite inactive on this forum as mentioned earlier I live in states and travel once every couple of years for a month or so. I don't have many things to report but as my contribution I always leave an FR when ever I do anything in Hyderabad. Even if I don't have anything to report, I still go through forum very frequently just to read through your experiences.

Guys, not a compulsion but please him me up with an I'm if you can hook me up with any good SPs, Indies or FS joints in these desperate and feable moments of live. I just want to enjoy life to the fullest.

I promise to reciprocate / help out anyone as I know and have tried almost all ethnicities in US. Especially in Vegas, LA and NY.

Regards,

Krish.

Yudicuk
03-29-22, 20:59
Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum and really appreciate the way helping each other. I'm in need of some good contacts, please share.

Seshugadu1
03-29-22, 21:23

Also she is quoting 12 k for 2 sessions in 2 hrs and when I quoted back as 8 k for the same she is saying only if its for 1 hour. Please advise BabyKutu bro.Reached out to her few days back, As I met earlier she quoted 8 k for 2 rounds. No discussion on time. But, in deed she is not a time watcher so don't know why did she bring time matter now? However, she said not doing BJ & DFK now so dropped this Idea.

Tried to share pics in PM but seems your PM is full. You may already know her half name, add Hussain to that first word and search in Google. You will get results.

Happy hunting!

RajPru
03-29-22, 23:40
Firstly, thanks to LocalBandha, Sabo24 for sharing the bird contact and reference, Xander Garv for sharing the experience and guidance.

I was in contact with this indi and had two times KLDP LOL hahahaha.

RajPru, I had booked for Sat 11 am however seems you drilled to the core on Friday LOL, which was my kldp ahahaha.

After seeing RajPru FR I decided to meet her as a last try before she leave Hyderabad on Tuesday.

I had trapped her based on past two KLDP experiences, was in contact with my previous chats and asked her to meet as she already wasted two hotel charges she agreed and booked for 9 pm for night.

Then I pinged her from another number and started conversation, she did not asked any reference so booked her for 7 pm. So I booked twice, in theory she was booked from 7 pm till night and no chance of escape this time..I Hope you had wonderful experience, I must lucky for having long DFK's there was no makeup on her after first round since we had taken shower together. Worst part is she bit me very badly and I had around 3-4 love bites on neck. I went to office on Monday wearing jacket in summer.

Agreed she was over used for my taste to but her attitude, BBJ and cleanliness ignored about loose cat and shaggy boobs!

Sabo24
03-30-22, 01:11
Hello brothers,

This forum may not be the appropriate place, but if you have info kindly help.

I am going to Guwahati in the first week of April, work related travel, I have the evenings for myself and seeking some fun. Could you please share any pointers in that city. My PM is active. TIA.

Sabo24
03-30-22, 01:37
Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum and really appreciate the way helping each other. I'm in need of some good contacts, please share.Bro,

You would need to buy subscription for the forum member to share contacts via PM.

Bubba 69
03-30-22, 03:50
Hello brothers,

Is it okay to say the prices are sky rocketing?

Just a thought.

PrincyGsl
03-30-22, 04:04
Please give hint. I will try once.

Got the digits

from a friend, they only offer FS and the spa thing is just a over up. Got the pics in advance, reached the location and they run this thing in a residential apartment. No boards or anything about the spa as such. Went in, they showed the birds and eighty percent matched the profile. Paid 3 k for FS at the counter, took a good looking bird, but to my surprise she was right away rude and asked me to put on safety even before touching her. Lot of nakras, I instantly knew I was going to regret this. So I bailed out and reached the counter girl and took my money back and left. Terrible experience from the girl, but she looked bomb though. Wanted to know if any other brother experienced the same with this. SP digits ending with X654.

Xander Garv
03-30-22, 05:49
Reached out to her few days back, As I met earlier she quoted 8 k for 2 rounds. No discussion on time. But, in deed she is not a time watcher so don't know why did she bring time matter now? However, she said not doing BJ & DFK now so dropped this Idea.

Tried to share pics in PM but seems your PM is full. You may already know her half name, add Hussain to that first word and search in Google. You will get results.

Happy hunting!Well she seems too skinny and I am not into the skinny types! Why so much hype if she is also not into DFK and BBBJ. Any other small time actresses or similar birds who are available in Hyderabad?

Also SP the and SP sud don't seem to be picking up the calls. Are these on vacation. LOL?

RaahulReddy111
03-30-22, 07:07
Hello brothers,

This forum may not be the appropriate place, but if you have info kindly help.

I am going to Guwahati in the first week of April, work related travel, I have the evenings for myself and seeking some fun. Could you please share any pointers in that city. My PM is active. TIA.Hi bro,

Sent the details to your PM. They may not respond promptly as it is not their business. But they will respond if you sound genuine.

KrishnaChaitu
03-30-22, 07:44
Hello folks,

Got a contact of an SP Kir from MR ending with X114. I have seen the same contact since a long time on MR. Not really sure if he is reliable?

Also he shared a few pics of birds coating 8 k-9 k for Incall.

Have anyone tried these birds?

RamuMohith21
03-30-22, 11:19
Hi bro,

Could you delete few messages from your inbox. I'm getting error while trying to reach out to you.

During mid of last week met Atapur cpl for 3rd time.

Overall good exp as explained in earlier FR's.

Now we are very much friendly with each other & when she came out, I told her to sit on my lap & started opening her cloths when her hubby was looking at us she was naked in my laps within next few minutes.

We had kissing & cuddling session on the sofa in front of hubby then I lifted her in my arms (nice small structure of body she has) & took her to bedroom.

I was the 1st one to fuck her later her hubby took chance & then I continued for 2nd round after a break.

Plus points..

Regrets01
03-30-22, 13:55
Guys, search 'mirror' in the photos window beside Hyderabad button. You'll find them.

Akhi0007
03-30-22, 14:19
Hi guys,

Finally, due to huge demand mirror is behaving like a British model who came to Hyderabad. Asking 8 k for 1 session, 24 k for 2 hours for 3 sessions. We made her a star now. Its time to bring her down from the moon.

RrVee123
03-30-22, 17:55
Yesterday had conversation with SP the bro. Currently hunt is on and until a nice bird is found he would be quite. May be end of this week or in next week expected.

Well she seems too skinny and I am not into the skinny types! Why so much hype if she is also not into DFK and BBBJ. Any other small time actresses or similar birds who are available in Hyderabad?

Also SP the and SP sud don't seem to be picking up the calls. Are these on vacation. LOL?

RajPru
03-30-22, 21:23
Hello brothers!

After action on Friday! I wanted to have nice massage, I was in office today and I don't want to go to old Spa's. I enquired in JD and did not receive any call, later I realized that and I have activated block unknown numbers in true caller. Thru WhatsApp I received a message which says "this is luxury spa and newly opened, we are offering discounts." I was interested to try, then I called them back and enquired. To which they said we have slots sir you can come.

I did not ask them regarding extras and reached there. To my surprise it was really new spa and very luxurious too. I opted for jacuzzi with 90 minutes, In comes Thai lady with great assets. Thru halfway she removed my dispo without money talks. She hold my jhonny then asked me about extras and usually I said I want everything how we will get in Bangkok. She undressed her self and started licking my whole body and I swear there was no part lift without her tongue touched. I was in doggy position and she started rimming while giving HJ from below. Then I turned over it was the best BJ I have received till date in India. Too sloppy and too deep she didn't even stopped after I came in her mouth.

We moved into jacuzzi and she started giving me BJ again and I exploded on face. Went to steam and she started rubbing her ass on my jhonny and I was hard again. I did not cum third time because in 90 mins it was too much for me to cum again.

Over rating!

Face: 7/10.

BBJ: 15/10.

Cat: decent and I did not do FS since I am scared with Spa girls.

Ass: roubd and perfect to hold them.

Boobs: firm and erected nipples (you can pinch and catch them to your heart content).

Price: 7 k for spa (90 mins with jacuzzi) or you can opt 2.8 k for usual massage.

Girl price: 7 k (I was OK to pay 7 k because, my wife will bw returning back plus it was unlimited rounds of cum).

Overall very satisfied and will definitely return!

Cheers! Will be reducing my hunting from tomorrow until wife goes back on vacation to her place.

Sabo24
03-31-22, 02:19
Hi bro,

Sent the details to your PM. They may not respond promptly as it is not their business. But they will respond if you sound genuine.Thank you bro. Much appreciated.

CrazyMonke
03-31-22, 06:19
Met with a Muslim housewife 31 from old city goes with the name sul, picked her up from kphb metro and went to nearest oyo, she is short fair and cute but bit of chubby side, she freshened up and came started the deed she has nice assets bit of tummy too, first started in missionary and need in same and continued other 2 in different positions her BJ was good knows how to please tried to do in doggy but couldn't get into as it was soo tight from behind, KAT is tight too.

She is not a time watcher and she didn't kept any shot limits as I got only 3 covers we ended the deed there. Definitely GFE material.

KAT – 9 tight and wet.

Boobs- handful.

Ass- round and perfect.

Charges 7 k+1 k room.

SmartGuyHyd
03-31-22, 07:57
Hello brothers!

After action on Friday! I wanted to have nice massage, I was in office today and I don't want to go to old Spa's. I enquired in JD and did not receive any call, later I realized that and I have activated block unknown numbers in true caller. Thru WhatsApp I received a message which says "this is luxury spa and newly opened, we are offering discounts." I was interested to try, then I called them back and enquired. To which they said we have slots sir you can come.

I did not ask them regarding extras and reached there. To my surprise it was really new spa and very luxurious too. I opted for jacuzzi with 90 minutes, In comes Thai lady with great assets. Thru halfway she removed my dispo without money talks. She hold my jhonny then asked me about extras and usually I said I want everything how we will get in Bangkok. She undressed her self and started licking my whole body and I swear there was no part lift without her tongue touched. I was in doggy position and she started rimming while giving HJ from below. Then I turned over it was the best BJ I have received till date in India. Too sloppy and too deep she didn't even stopped after I came in her mouth.Your inbox full bro. Could you please share the details of this spa. PM active.

Shekhar647
03-31-22, 12:34
Please inbox details if possible bro.

Hello brothers!

I did not ask them regarding extras and reached there. To my surprise it was really new spa and very luxurious too. I opted for jacuzzi with 90 minutes, In comes Thai lady with great assets. Thru halfway she removed my dispo without money talks. She hold my jhonny then asked me about extras and usually I said I want everything how we will get in Bangkok. She undressed her self and started licking my whole body and I swear there was no part lift without her tongue touched. I was in doggy position and she started rimming while giving HJ from below. Then I turned over it was the best BJ I have received till date in India. Too sloppy and too deep she didn't even stopped after I came in her mouth..

Kumar1360
03-31-22, 14:43
Hello bro,

Can you hint the spa name and location and near by or opps to?

Hello brothers!

I did not ask them regarding extras and reached there. To my surprise it was really new spa and very luxurious too. I opted for jacuzzi with 90 minutes, In comes Thai lady with great assets. Thru halfway she removed my dispo without money talks. She hold my jhonny then asked me about extras and usually I said I want everything how we will get in Bangkok. She undressed her self and started licking my whole body and I swear there was no part lift without her tongue touched. I was in doggy position and she started rimming while giving HJ from below. Then I turned over it was the best BJ I have received till date in India. Too sloppy and too deep she didn't even stopped after I came in her mouth..

Baaziga
03-31-22, 15:58
I have been reading lot of old messages in this forum about all indies and met almost all of them and have been trying for Nitya since long time now, finally got reply yesterday. She is not in town and came here for few days. Fixed the deed today afternoon for 2 and place is very well known to most of them as she is friend of famous indie here. I reached to her place, did not had to wait and was escorted by her to the room. I came to know she has put up some weight but that's to my liking anyways. We spoke for 10 to 20 minutes and started with the deed, her top is quite handful and awesome, squeezed her from behind and had DFK for a long time, then started with missionary, her skill for BBBJ was unbelievably awesome, I have never expected that and had a great feeling wen she was doing it, she was very well into the deed and was also having fun like I had, then changed the position to my fav doggy and popped out. We spent some time till my Johnny was ready for the second and I would say the second was obviously more longer and awesome. I would say I had a great time today. I came to know that she is staying here for few more days only.

WIR: yes.

Damages: 5 k per pop.

RaahulReddy111
03-31-22, 18:38
I have been reading lot of old messages in this forum about all indies and met almost all of them and have been trying for Nitya since long time now, finally got reply yesterday. She is not in town and came here for few days. Fixed the deed today afternoon for 2 and place is very well known to most of them as she is friend of famous indie here. I reached to her place, did not had to wait and was escorted by her to the room. I came to know she has put up some weight but that's to my liking anyways. We spoke for 10 to 20 minutes and started with the deed, her top is quite handful and awesome, squeezed her from behind and had DFK for a long time, then started with missionary, her skill for BBBJ was unbelievably awesome, I have never expected that and had a great feeling wen she was doing it, she was very well into the deed and was also having fun like I had, then changed the position to my fav doggy and popped out. We spent some time till my Johnny was ready for the second and I would say the second was obviously more longer and awesome. I would say I had a great time today. I came to know that she is staying here for few more days only..Hi bro,

Can you please share details of Nitya through PM?

RajPru
03-31-22, 21:32
Hello brothers!

I did not ask them regarding extras and reached there. To my surprise it was really new spa and very luxurious too. I opted for jacuzzi with 90 minutes, In comes Thai lady with great assets. Thru halfway she removed my dispo without money talks. She hold my jhonny then asked me about extras and usually I said I want everything how we will get in Bangkok. She undressed her self and started licking my whole body and I swear there was no part lift without her tongue touched. I was in doggy position and she started rimming while giving HJ from below. Then I turned over it was the best BJ I have received till date in India. Too sloppy and too deep she didn't even stopped after I came in her mouth.

We moved into jacuzzi and she started giving me BJ again and I exploded on face. Went to steam and she started rubbing her ass on my jhonny and I was hard again. I did not cum third time because in 90 mins it was too much for me to cum again.For people who tried to ping me and for people I did not respond here are the hints!!

Jumble the letters in gold in Hindi and also it is mix and match, just that you need to put a letter "you" in middle of the word. It will be above a famous mens wear brand outlet which start with "A". Ends with my favourite brand Johnny walker.

Spa is built 15 days ago and and as name suggests it is genuinely luxury.

Cheers brothers!!

Seshugadu1
03-31-22, 21:36
Hello All, Did anyone tried this Bird? We have Old FR on her, Does anyone know her now?

KrishnaChaitu
03-31-22, 22:00
First of all a huge shout out to Seshugadu bro for sharing a handfuk of contacts with references.

Texted her and got a quick response. She asked 6 k per pop agreed to 5 k. Fixed the meet at her place in MoneyHill, arrived in the evng. Guidance was good so din have a problem reaching her place.

She has a petite body with a decent structure. Started off the act with LFK, Miss. As she is petite could actually lift and fuck finally popped in cover in doggy.

It was quite a good experience and I actually liked it. She later said she smoked a pot just before I came in, so sex was actually intense.

Only factor I din like she was hesitant on the BJ.

I guess many of the seniors already tried her, so not writing a huge report.

Will continue my hunting in Hyderabad.

Regards.

Seshugadu1
03-31-22, 22:10
Hi,

We are three friends, we have good moments in mongering we even shared gangbangs earlier. Its been a while we had fun together and so my friend whose birthday has proposed a gangbang. Called *** at 7 PM and confirmed the availability and planned to pickup at 8 PM. Due to our personal chores its got a bit delayed and pick her up by 9:30 PM and reached my third friend bungalow by 10 PM. Ordered food, friends went out to bring drinks. Meanwhile as always I had the first session it is short and sweet including BBBJ, doggy and good amount of foreplay.

By now friends are back with drinks, food delivered. Actual fun started. All 4 of us set on to bed. While I was gaining my energy back my both friends are having BBBJ in shifts. One friend gone down get inside she shifted to doggy and started sucking my second friend and I started fondling her and gave me stick to her hands...Is this pic uploaded by Frank for above post? Anyone remember this?

Seshugadu1
03-31-22, 22:11
Hi,

We are three friends, we have good moments in mongering we even shared gangbangs earlier. Its been a while we had fun together and so my friend whose birthday has proposed a gangbang. Called *** at 7 PM and confirmed the availability and planned to pickup at 8 PM. Due to our personal chores its got a bit delayed and pick her up by 9:30 PM and reached my third friend bungalow by 10 PM. Ordered food, friends went out to bring drinks. Meanwhile as always I had the first session it is short and sweet including BBBJ, doggy and good amount of foreplay.

By now friends are back with drinks, food delivered. Actual fun started. All 4 of us set on to bed. While I was gaining my energy back my both friends are having BBBJ in shifts. One friend gone down get inside she shifted to doggy and started sucking my second friend and I started fondling her and gave me stick to her hands...Is this pic uploaded by Frank for above post? Anyone remember this?

Seshugadu1
03-31-22, 22:37
Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?

Ravik5932
04-01-22, 06:09
Hello bro,

Can you hint the spa name and location and near by or opps to?Spa sign board with blue back ground is easily visible from GB flyover. Be careful while driving.

BoyPune
04-01-22, 06:13
Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?Looks to be good fuckable housewife. Can you share the details?

Xander Garv
04-01-22, 07:14
Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?The SP who handles her quotes really high for her. About 15 k per session but I have never tried her yet! May be some senior should shed some light on this.

Though I have tried the SP in the past for other birds but never tried this lady!

Gunners1
04-01-22, 08:25
Hello RajPru.

I am struggling with deciphering the place using the clues.

You can PM me or please provide more clues.

G.

For people who tried to ping me and for people I did not respond here are the hints!!

Jumble the letters in gold in Hindi and also it is mix and match, just that you need to put a letter "you" in middle of the word. It will be above a famous mens wear brand outlet which start with "A". Ends with my favourite brand Johnny walker.

Cheers brothers!!

JohnAlgon
04-01-22, 08:37
For people who tried to ping me and for people I did not respond here are the hints!!

Cheers brothers!!Bro,

Can you give a little more hint? What does the name start with or end with? Or any idea of general location?

Tarus89
04-01-22, 12:28
Hello RajPru.

You can PM me or please provide more clues.

G.Just deciphered it. Sent you a pm.

ReshmaModel
04-01-22, 15:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RockStarRavi
04-02-22, 08:32
Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?Tried her 2 years ago. You have her pics in forum with Orange colour saree. She doesn't look that good in reality and heavy personality with white patches / skin issues throughout her body and attitudinal problems. Charges a bomb and not worth 10 percent of quote and better avoid.

KrishnaChaitu
04-02-22, 09:53
Hello RajPru.

You can PM me or please provide more clues..I could crack it. Just sent you a PM.

Merapr84
04-02-22, 19:15
Hello brothers!

We moved into jacuzzi and she started giving me BJ again and I exploded on face. Went to steam and she started rubbing her ass on my jhonny and I was hard again. I did not cum third time because in 90 mins it was too much for me to cum again.Last week I went to the restaurant beside it and went into the spa and inquired about charges. They said 10 k for Jacuzzi and the max discount is 1 k which comes round 9 k. Is it worth 9 k?

Seshugadu1
04-03-22, 03:07
Anyone know her? If yes, can you share contact details with reference?

TheOtherMe159
04-03-22, 04:24
Brothers. Any good suggestions for getting balls and other public parts cleanly shaved? Looking for a safe and hygeine place. My PM is open too!! Thanks in advance!!

TheOtherMe159
04-03-22, 04:27
Brothers. I am visiting Hyderabad in Apr. Last week. Will be there for couple of weeks. Any good independent or sp contacts please pm me. I am looking for less than 27 yrs. Right body and wheatish skin with nice rack. Appreciate any support brothers. It's been dry 2 years due to personal reasons. Appreciate your refs with contacts!! Cheers promise to share detailed FR.

LahoriaSankalp
04-03-22, 08:08
Hey, can you please share her contact details

I have been reading lot of old messages in this forum about all indies and met almost all of them and have been trying for Nitya since long time now, finally got reply yesterday. She is not in town and came here for few days. Fixed the deed today afternoon for 2 and place is very well known to most of them as she is friend of famous indie here. I reached to her place, did not had to wait and was escorted by her to the room. I came to know she has put up some weight but that's to my liking anyways. We spoke for 10 to 20 minutes and started with the deed, her top is quite handful and awesome, squeezed her from behind and had DFK for a long time, then started with missionary, her skill for BBBJ was unbelievably awesome, I have never expected that and had a great feeling wen she was doing it, she was very well into the deed and was also having fun like I had, then changed the position to my fav doggy and popped out. We spent some time till my Johnny was ready for the second and I would say the second was obviously more longer and awesome. I would say I had a great time today. I came to know that she is staying here for few more days only..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RajPru
04-03-22, 09:43
Last week I went to the restaurant beside it and went into the spa and inquired about charges. They said 10 k for Jacuzzi and the max discount is 1 k which comes round 9 k. Is it worth 9 k?No shots count? Good stuff when compared to lot of SPa's and VIP service the girl wil be naked all the time. Top of it I got for 7 k not 9 k I might be lucky go at the time of promotional offers. Anways the point is if it was 9 k I would have still taken for the service. At least once a while it was worth and I have been to many luxury spa in past they charge you around 4-5 k and what they give?

Your call bro! I am going next week there again!

IndigoUS06
04-03-22, 11:57
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of Navya or any other contacts?

First of all a huge shout out to Seshugadu bro for sharing a handfuk of contacts with references.

Texted her and got a quick response. She asked 6 k per pop agreed to 5 k. Fixed the meet at her place in MoneyHill, arrived in the evng. Guidance was good so din have a problem reaching her place.

She has a petite body with a decent structure. Started off the act with LFK, Miss. As she is petite could actually lift and fuck finally popped in cover in doggy.

It was quite a good experience and I actually liked it. She later said she smoked a pot just before I came in, so sex was actually intense.

Only factor I din like she was hesitant on the BJ.

I guess many of the seniors already tried her, so not writing a huge report..

IndigoUS06
04-03-22, 12:19
Hi Krisnachaitu,

Can you please share the contact of Navya?

===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Admin

Regrets01
04-03-22, 13:16
Guys, please provide me with digits and reference for Lucky.

KrazyEagle
04-03-22, 19:59
I know this sp. Much greedy guy. Quotes price like anything.

Made few deals through him for okish kind of ladiesin the city. The pics he show and the reality is way too different. Not just go by pics. You can easily add 5 to 10 yrs than what is shown in the pic.

KE.

Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?

KrishnaChaitu
04-03-22, 21:41
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of Navya or any other contacts?I totally wish to share the contact. Please get a subscription first.

JlWebb86
04-04-22, 00:44
Thanks for the report! Visiting Hyderabad after a few years and not sure how to find these places. The last one I knew about near pg road seems to have been shut down. What are you guys looking for while searching on JD? Too many results for fb massage spa. How do you find the potentials? Thanks!

Hello brothers!

We moved into jacuzzi and she started giving me BJ again and I exploded on face. Went to steam and she started rubbing her ass on my jhonny and I was hard again. I did not cum third time because in 90 mins it was too much for me to cum again..

Seshugadu1
04-04-22, 06:35
Hello Sandeep,

Good FR. Sent PM for this contact and reference but seems you are not visited forum after this FR?

If you see this, kindly share the SP and Girl details with reference.

Any other ISG member who got this SP and girl please do share.

TIA!!

Seshu.

SP reference I got from one of ISG members.

SP had wide range of high end local aunties / girls / serial anchors etc.

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..

Seshugadu1
04-04-22, 08:58
Hi,

Famous Blog lister her. Did anyone met her? How was the service? Any pointers would be appreciated.

SolidCharan
04-04-22, 14:02
9 K is too pricy how many ever shots they offer.

I guess many people here can't cum more than twice in 90 minutes time. Instead of spending 15-20 k we can get a decent massage plus B2B 4 times for the same price.

This is how I think but people with deep pockets may not be convinced with this.

Last week I went to the restaurant beside it and went into the spa and inquired about charges. They said 10 k for Jacuzzi and the max discount is 1 k which comes round 9 k. Is it worth 9 k?

Merapr84
04-04-22, 15:25
No shots count? Good stuff when compared to lot of SPa's and VIP service the girl wil be naked all the time. Top of it I got for 7 k not 9 k I might be lucky go at the time of promotional offers. Anways the point is if it was 9 k I would have still taken for the service. At least once a while it was worth and I have been to many luxury spa in past they charge you around 4-5 k and what they give?

Your call bro! I am going next week there again!I'll try this week. Please DM me if you have any promotional code or provide the WA message that you received.

KingKong3089
04-04-22, 18:17
Hi folks,

Newbie to the forum.

Coming to India after a long time and would appreciate any good / genuine contacts here in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

HarryMan1
04-04-22, 19:02
Anyone know her? If yes, can you share contact details with reference?If I recall correctly she was active a few years ago, was with a SP (I lost touch with that SP years ago). Was touted as an MBA student, Roushalie or something was her name and was from north. Not a great service but had a descent figure. No clue about her whereabouts.

DoubleBingo
04-04-22, 19:11
Anyone know her? If yes, can you share contact details with reference?Bro she looks like a trance, someone in this forum have previously talked about her / he. Take care.

EcstasyHyd
04-04-22, 19:56
Hi,

Famous Blog lister her. Did anyone met her? How was the service? Any pointers would be appreciated.Looks like they have taken picture from matrimony site.

BabyKutu
04-05-22, 05:14
Hi,

Famous Blog lister her. Did anyone met her? How was the service? Any pointers would be appreciated.Fake, reverse search is dubious. Avoid. Classic Bait & Switch mode.

Contigo
04-05-22, 07:06
Dear All,

Hope my post takes off some ambiguity and FOMO for all those wanting to flock to this new spa.

So, after looking up for the number in Goog and JD, figured that its not possible to get the same. So went directly without an appointment.

Firstly, the people sitting at the counter are full of pride. Secondly, they have different packages from 2000 (thai msg) swedish 2800 etc. All 60 minutes. They also have a JAcuzzi package for 10000 and 90 minutes. No discount on any of the packages that you may take. So I asked him if I take Jacuzzi package what all is included? Do I have to pay anything separately inside? He replied " Sir, this is a professional spa. To which I thought, " yeah dude I am here for Yoga! BTW yes, its a upscale spa but sure not luxury. Looks ok because its new.

Anyway, I thought let me pick the 2 k massage. Opted for the same, went in and in comes a thai girl. I was really cursing myself by now for this. For all those tho have tries BE at Sapphire spa may not like this one. Anyway, out of the 4 I may have got the worst one. Lets assume this for a min. Still Their arrogance etc everything is full of shit. To me, you get a far far better experience for 10 K (Jacuzzi) + 7 K (girl). Decided never to come back again. BTW, I was asked to not use my phone during the massage. I was like dude, I get work calls / emails. They said sir what if you take a pic? That annoyed me further.

Obviously, the massage was good since it was a Thai, but took touching HJ at 2 k and left the place. Its better to save money and go for a super hot model type girl for 20 K.

For half of that of that budget you get a much better experience as Magic spa (Sanskrit)/ rego etc. Anyway, that's my personal opinion and each to their own.

Hope my review helps.

Regards,

Contigo.

Virgin40
04-05-22, 10:18
Thanks for saving my money. LOL I will pass this one.

Dear All,

Hope my post takes off some ambiguity and FOMO for all those wanting to flock to this new spa.

So, after looking up for the number in Goog and JD, figured that its not possible to get the same. So went directly without an appointment.

Firstly, the people sitting at the counter are full of pride. Secondly, they have different packages from 2000 (thai msg) swedish 2800 etc. All 60 minutes. They also have a JAcuzzi package for 10000 and 90 minutes. No discount on any of the packages that you may take. So I asked him if I take Jacuzzi package what all is included? Do I have to pay anything separately inside? He replied " Sir, this is a professional spa. To which I thought, " yeah dude I am here for Yoga! BTW yes, its a upscale spa but sure not luxury. Looks ok because its new..

Rg766
04-05-22, 13:28
A lot of brothers helped me with the contact for the medchal couple. Thanks to all. You know who you are.

Like many people have posted, the husband is very quick in responding on TG. Fixed the deed for the night. Getting there is a big problem, its very far away. But the directions were precise and I reached there late at night.

The kids were sleeping in the living room and I was ushered to a bedroom. The lady is not a looker, not at all, very maid type. But I wasn't having high expectations after reading the FRs here. Nw getting to the deed, the girl likes it rough, sucked and bit on her melons hard, she clearly gets aroused with some rough play. Enjoyed that. She is more interested in giving a BJ than sex. And boy, ain't she good at it. I got one of the top 3 BJs in my life, she takes it in deep and her tongue knows how to play. After some time on the bed, made her kneel in front of the mirror while I throat fucked her.

She likes CIM and actively encourages that. After about 30 minutes of her sucking on my shaft, I came in her mouth. Relaxed for a bit and then made her give me a BJ again for another CIM. She is so good. Cover the face, let her give you a BJ and feel free to get a little rough with her.

WIR: no. Its too far. And if I do, its only for the BJ.

Lala2292
04-05-22, 13:32
Hello,

Can you please let me know how to make a payment cause it says it will accept payment only through bitcoin.

Lala2292
04-05-22, 13:36
Can anyone suggest how to meet birds and where can I. Find them in Hyderabad.

CircCorMlbr
04-05-22, 15:08
Thanks to helpful senior Abhinav for reference to this spa. Visited this spa post noon. Swedish massage was quoted at Rs 2300. I asked for Rs 1500, flatly declined by the lady at the counter. Finally had to settled at Rs 2 k for a 60 minute oil / cream.

After around 15 minute wait, the masseuse arrived, and after quickly changing into dispo, the deed began.

No complaints about the massage, she was good with putting pressure at the right points (I opted for a cream massage) and I was quickly relaxed within a short time. Flipped over and after a quick massage, the question of extras popped up. She quoted Rs 3500 K for B2 be, I started at Rs 1500. Neither would budge, and I made it clear that the max I can pay is 2 K for B2 be. She agreed with reluctance and that reluctance was to manifest in the hurried up B2B session that I experienced. I could have as well jerked off myself and pocketed the Rs 2 k. B2B was over within a minute or two. I had a quick bath in the common shower area, came back, dressed up and made my way out.

Summary:

Massage cost: 2 K.

Services. B2B - 2 K.

WIR: No.

Virgin40
04-05-22, 15:14
Hello,

Can you please let me know how to make a payment cause it says it will accept payment only through bitcoin.If you search the forum you will find many posts with detailed steps how to subscribe.

Here is one such I found.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...244&viewfull=1#post2544244.

Seshugadu1
04-05-22, 18:20
If anyone know this SP kindly share the contact and reference.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2672399&viewfull=1#post2672399.

Hello Sandeep,

Good FR. Sent PM for this contact and reference but seems you are not visited forum after this FR?

If you see this, kindly share the SP and Girl details with reference.

Any other ISG member who got this SP and girl please do share..

Bodhi Satva
04-05-22, 19:30
I went there during a weekday and was expecting courteous staff that will go the extra mile to promote new spa. Spa was completely empty with staff twiddling their thumbs. So you expect some discount from the folks when they are so jobless having invested a ton of money. They claim to be luxury but it is just upscale as the setup is new. Very soon this will become like any other spa that went down the hill due to their attitude. Guy at the counter tried to push the 10 K Jacuzzi option and offered no discount whatsoever on any of the menu items. Took the 1 hour gig of Thai massage which was good. Girl was too greedy and wanted to make quick buck. Was asking 8 K for B2 B which I believe is not worth the money. She was in fact pushing me to upgrade to the Jacuzzi.

Friends. Save your dough. There are better places to spend.

Cheers.

Dear All,

Firstly, the people sitting at the counter are full of pride. Secondly, they have different packages from 2000 (thai msg) swedish 2800 etc. All 60 minutes. They also have a JAcuzzi package for 10000 and 90 minutes. No discount on any of the packages that you may take. So I asked him if I take Jacuzzi package what all is included? Do I have to pay anything separately inside? He replied " Sir, this is a professional spa. To which I thought, " yeah dude I am here for Yoga! BTW yes, its a upscale spa but sure not luxury. Looks ok because its new.

Anyway, I thought let me pick the 2 k massage. Opted for the same, went in and in comes a thai girl. I was really cursing myself by now for this. For all those tho have tries BE at Sapphire spa may not like this one. Anyway, out of the 4 I may have got the worst one. Lets assume this for a min. Still Their arrogance etc everything is full of shit. To me, you get a far far better experience for 10 K (Jacuzzi) + 7 K (girl). Decided never to come back again. BTW, I was asked to not use my phone during the massage. I was like dude, I get work calls / emails. They said sir what if you take a pic? That annoyed me further.

Obviously, the massage was good since it was a Thai, but took touching HJ at 2 k and left the place. Its better to save money and go for a super hot model type girl for 20 K.

For half of that of that budget you get a much better experience as Magic spa (Sanskrit)/ rego etc. Anyway, that's my personal opinion and each to their own.

Hope my review helps.

Regards,

Contigo.

RajPru
04-05-22, 22:42
Many of the folks here are pinging me for giving not valued spa details, first of all you folks need to understand that it was my experience which I posted, I am not spa owner to provide you same type of service which I got. Many seniors now going there and decoding what is good and what is bad its there view. So please stop acting like cocks in my DM. I am not here to provide service, I have just shared FR.

LOL also why anyone is cared about me spending 7 k for jacuzzi? Is it wrong to get an offer for me? Is it wrong to get an best therapist in there spa? If you guys or not getting it no one is forcing to go and spend money, I believe mongering is all about Money. I had few extra penny's to spend and I have done experiment to try something new.

Anyways I am not responding anyone on those useless DM's!

BabySearch
04-06-22, 02:05
Yesterday I had unpleasant experience with one of begumpet sp.

I booked a girl from him for 3 HR outcall for 8 k and went to his location for pick up. When I went to place, he directed me to go fifth floor of building and told me to enter one specified two room apartment.

When I entered his apartment, there were two girls and except then none was there. Sp was speaking over phone during all process.

I choose one girl and he told that girl to be ready over phone. He asked me to pay amount to girl and take it. Since hotel check-in needed id card, i confirmed with girl. Girl showed me her id card. After taking amount, girl became ready and we stepped out of room and started to walk. There were other apartment in 5th floor but it seems no one stays on fifth floor as all looked lock.

When I and girl was walking, suddenly two men
entered and were forcing me to stop and pushing to corner. They told me that they are informer and will call police. I resisted and came down of building. One man was following me and came down of building. I started walking besides that building and he was following me. He told me that he will call police and I told him do whatever want. Both man sat on bike and went towards main road. I walked 500 meter from that building and waiting for girl to come down.

She did not come out and not picking my call. I called sp and explained incidence.

Then sp told me to wait and told that he will speak to girl. After 5 min I called him and asked what's matter. He told me that one of men went to room and snatched money from girl and now both girl got scared and left place.

I asked him unknown men can enter his place and do such type of things. He told that he will speak watchmen and will check cctv.

I came back with empty handed and lost money. After half an hour I called him but he told that he don't have any idea how this happened.

I spoke to girl and she also told me that one of boy took money forcefully from her and flewed away.

I feel either this is plan either by sp or girl.
I went to many sp places in hyderabad hundred times but it never happened such incidence in my life. I would like to add that I took service from this sp one time from same building and did not have any issue that time.

I have seen these girl photo shared by other SP also but I went with this sp because he was reasonably quoted and I had one service from him previously. He will speak very nicely over phone.

Pics of both girl are uploaded here.

Its better to stay away from sp operating in Begumpet near to Begumpet metro Lifestyle building.

BoyPune
04-06-22, 02:32
I went there during a weekday and was expecting courteous staff that will go the extra mile to promote new spa. Spa was completely empty with staff twiddling their thumbs. So you expect some discount from the folks when they are so jobless having invested a ton of money. They claim to be luxury but it is just upscale as the setup is new. Very soon this will become like any other spa that went down the hill due to their attitude. Guy at the counter tried to push the 10 K Jacuzzi option and offered no discount whatsoever on any of the menu items. Took the 1 hour gig of Thai massage which was good. Girl was too greedy and wanted to make quick buck. Was asking 8 K for B2 B which I believe is not worth the money. She was in fact pushing me to upgrade to the Jacuzzi..Any other spa in Hyderabad for jacuzzi?

Any recommendations for ayurvedic spa like KAN which has langot etc?

MyaMonger
04-06-22, 05:00
How can this couple be contacted? Can you give some coded way to contact them by TG? I can give you personal numbers for two spa girls that also provide services outside the spa in return. Thanks in advance brother.

A lot of brothers helped me with the contact for the medchal couple. Thanks to all. You know who you are.

Like many people have posted, the husband is very quick in responding on TG. Fixed the deed for the night. Getting there is a big problem, its very far away. But the directions were precise and I reached there late at night.

The kids were sleeping in the living room and I was ushered to a bedroom. The lady is not a looker, not at all, very maid type. But I wasn't having high expectations after reading the FRs here. Nw getting to the deed, the girl likes it rough, sucked and bit on her melons hard, she clearly gets aroused with some rough play. Enjoyed that. She is more interested in giving a BJ than sex. And boy, ain't she good at it. I got one of the top 3 BJs in my life, she takes it in deep and her tongue knows how to play. After some time on the bed, made her kneel in front of the mirror while I throat fucked her.

She likes CIM and actively encourages that. After about 30 minutes of her sucking on my shaft, I came in her mouth. Relaxed for a bit and then made her give me a BJ again for another CIM. She is so good. Cover the face, let her give you a BJ and feel free to get a little rough with her..

MyaMonger
04-06-22, 05:18
Went to the spa in Banjara Hills. Called up in advance and made reservation. There were five therapists and all of them were just sitting around. Based on previous reports selected Ayesha.

Went into the room, and changed into dispo. She came in and started massaging from feet. I fell asleep and started to dream, here is a description of the dream: Slowly she moved up and put her hands inside the dispo and massaged my bum. She was using cream and had no problem in running her hand in the crack, and playing with the boys. Soon she asked if I would like her to remove the dispo, and who was I to get in the way of a good deed. Once the dispo was out of the way, she massaged the bum even more and each stroke would end with her cupping my boys. This part was heavenly, and I wish she would have continued that longer.

She then moved onto massaging the back which wasn't bad. After about 20 minutes came the flip, and was asked what I wanted. I asked for FS but that was not on the menu, so went with B2B. Negotiations started at 4 k, and after much back and forth she agreed for 2. 5. Took off her clothes and showed a sagging belly, but large firm boobs and a shaved Kat. She proceeded to give BBBJ which was just ok as she was trying to rush me through. I am an old guy and have great difficulty in raising the flag post. Anyway, she sat on it without letting it enter the cave, she let me finger hear kat and taste it too. Finally used her hand to get to release. She uses too much cream which actually doesn't help.

Overall damage was 1500+2500.

WIR: Maybe but for one of the others.

Ayesha did tell me that she offers FS outside the spa.

Happy mongers get brothers, and stay safe.

GirshHyd
04-06-22, 07:46
How can this couple be contacted? Can you give some coded way to contact them by TG? I can give you personal numbers for two spa girls that also provide services outside the spa in return. Thanks in advance brother.Get a subscription bro! Can't share the details open.

Ravik5932
04-06-22, 07:49
I went there during a weekday and was expecting courteous staff that will go the extra mile to promote new spa. Spa was completely empty with staff twiddling their thumbs. So you expect some discount from the folks when they are so jobless having invested a ton of money. They claim to be luxury but it is just upscale as the setup is new. Very soon this will become like any other spa that went down the hill due to their attitude. Guy at the counter tried to push the 10 K Jacuzzi option and offered no discount whatsoever on any of the menu items. Took the 1 hour gig of Thai massage which was good. Girl was too greedy and wanted to make quick buck. Was asking 8 K for B2 B which I believe is not worth the money. She was in fact pushing me to upgrade to the Jacuzzi..Not only this spa but other spas where the girls of very poor quality are demanding high amounts. Other day, been to a spa in M'pur and the girl who was below average was demanding 7 k for B2 B. I just laughed and left without bothering to negotiate. Most of the time they bring up the subject of extras only when there is hardly any time left. In effect you are paying that amount for just 10 minutes or so.

Rg766
04-06-22, 08:23
How can this couple be contacted? Can you give some coded way to contact them by TG? I can give you personal numbers for two spa girls that also provide services outside the spa in return. Thanks in advance brother.Sharing of contacts is only through PMs. Forum rules.

Lala2292
04-06-22, 10:41
Can you share with me also brother. Thanks in advance.

How can this couple be contacted? Can you give some coded way to contact them by TG? I can give you personal numbers for two spa girls that also provide services outside the spa in return. Thanks in advance brother.

Lala2292
04-06-22, 10:55
Hi guys, I need individual bird contact can anyone share with me planning for tonight.

===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Admin

Sand1363
04-06-22, 11:26
Can someone please help how to get a sim card only for mongering purpose.

Thanks in advance!

BatliBoy
04-06-22, 15:46
Message me privately.

BatliBoy
04-06-22, 15:47
You can use text now to open a WhatsApp account.

Can someone please help how to get a sim card only for mongering purpose.

Thanks in advance!

Bodhi Satva
04-06-22, 18:55
True that! I understand the desperation of the old spas. Someone new on the block should be ready to make an impression. However, this one has disappointed.

Not only this spa but other spas where the girls of very poor quality are demanding high amounts. Other day, been to a spa in M'pur and the girl who was below average was demanding 7 k for B2 B. I just laughed and left without bothering to negotiate. Most of the time they bring up the subject of extras only when there is hardly any time left. In effect you are paying that amount for just 10 minutes or so.

MyaMonger
04-07-22, 02:38
I am unable to send message privately.

Tried to subscribe following the directions on site, opened a coin base account but cannot deposit money as it doesn't allow from India.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Message me privately.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EcstasyHyd
04-07-22, 04:22
Did anyone try this birds? Sp quoting 8 k. Digits ending 398.

RoofHills
04-07-22, 05:49
Yesterday evening went there, lined up, there are 4 girls, one is busy and I choose a tall local girl, checked with counter. 2000 for 1 HR. Showed me room, rooms has hot water shower, I changed to dispo, girl walked in 2 minutes. Intros completed, she is married lady in late 20's or early 30's.

Started back massage and asked for bum massage it was also good. After 30 minutes into massage asked for extras, 3 k for FS, 2 k for B2B full nude, she also said about HJ but I didn't listen and choose FS, she went out came back in a min, between I got my see from pants packet to spa table, I always carry see with me, she removed her cloths and came on top of me, kissed all my upper body, she said she doesn't like BJ when I asked, but I didn't forced. Cover up and started wot, 5 minutes into deed I can see she came, then I changed position asked her to bend towards spa table, did doggy, holding her tight boobs from behind, buts also clean tight, it went another 5 minutes, finally I came.

Went to shower, girl asked me if she wants to help me in shower, but that's another 500 , I said ok, she helped me soaped back and chest and Johny. Erected again and another HJ in shower, mind and body relaxed, out from bath and dressed up paid girl 3. 5 and left.

While leaving I paid counter 2 k.

Also checked with counter girl she said if I ask and pay at counter, it's only 4. 5 for massage and FS.

I am sure most if the seniors tried this location.

Counter 2000+ FS 3000+ bath 500.

KrishnaChaitu
04-07-22, 10:47
Hello Folks,

HydMong bro thanks for sharing Sana's digits. I tried to ask gor review and price but seems your inbox is full.

Any kind hearted senior can provide rate and review? Number ending x569.

Appreciate,

Krish.

KrazyEagle
04-07-22, 12:08
Got buzz from an old greedy sp. A non commercial hw available. Quoting 10 k per shot not at all budging even a single rupee.

Enquired for double pop anticipating low good bargain 15 k but no luck. Not all coming down stating demand is high and yesterday became hard him to schedule slots for guys in queue as she is so busy.

I wondered and fainted despite of high price such big queue. Where these people coming from what they do earn this much money. Totally went despair gulped couple pegs and slept silently.

Any dude if tried please review about the experience.

KE.

Gravinder
04-07-22, 12:17
Not only this spa but other spas where the girls of very poor quality are demanding high amounts. Other day, been to a spa in M'pur and the girl who was below average was demanding 7 k for B2 B. I just laughed and left without bothering to negotiate. Most of the time they bring up the subject of extras only when there is hardly any time left. In effect you are paying that amount for just 10 minutes or so.NB is having a offer of 2100 for 50 min Swedish. Had a good massage, spent 6 k for B2B and BBBJ. I suspect the spa owners are reading ISG messages.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Jhongage
04-07-22, 14:02
Hi guys,

Finally, due to huge demand mirror is behaving like a British model who came to Hyderabad. Asking 8 k for 1 session, 24 k for 2 hours for 3 sessions. We made her a star now. Its time to bring her down from the moon.She will be in that zone for some time by next day she should get down to her usual.

Which is 3 k per pop. Sometimes she has golden pussy syndrome it happened with me.

But by evening she came back to her usual rates. So just hang in there.

Cheers.

Casanova9
04-07-22, 14:10
Hi,

Contacted this spa.

They said now all their Thai gals left for vacation and operating with NE gals only.

Jacuzzi msg with NE gal is 9 k. 45 min dry massage with NE is 2500.

I am looking for Thai Exp after a long gap with real Thai. Please let me know if anyone know any contacts.

Many of the folks here are pinging me for giving not valued spa details, first of all you folks need to understand that it was my experience which I posted, I am not spa owner to provide you same type of service which I got. Many seniors now going there and decoding what is good and what is bad its there view. So please stop acting like cocks in my DM. I am not here to provide service, I have just shared FR.

LOL also why anyone is cared about me spending 7 k for jacuzzi? Is it wrong to get an offer for me? Is it wrong to get an best therapist in there spa? If you guys or not getting it no one is forcing to go and spend money, I believe mongering is all about Money. I had few extra penny's to spend and I have done experiment to try something new.

Anyways I am not responding anyone on those useless DM's!

Casanova9
04-07-22, 14:13
Thank you for insights bro, yesterday I had a call with guy. He is very adamant and posing like he is having a gold mine. He told Thais left for vacation.

I went there during a weekday and was expecting courteous staff that will go the extra mile to promote new spa. Spa was completely empty with staff twiddling their thumbs. So you expect some discount from the folks when they are so jobless having invested a ton of money. They claim to be luxury but it is just upscale as the setup is new. Very soon this will become like any other spa that went down the hill due to their attitude. Guy at the counter tried to push the 10 K Jacuzzi option and offered no discount whatsoever on any of the menu items. Took the 1 hour gig of Thai massage which was good. Girl was too greedy and wanted to make quick buck. Was asking 8 K for B2 B which I believe is not worth the money. She was in fact pushing me to upgrade to the Jacuzzi.

Friends. Save your dough. There are better places to spend.

Cheers.

KrazyEagle
04-07-22, 14:29
There are few reviews by our brothers and it is just beside a sports bar near gb flyover. Me and my mates used to hang over by at this bar for snooker. This spa caught my attention recently and made my mind to give a hit.

Went on Monday early hours. Had to pass shady nasty narrow lane. On viewers the restaurant staff while we enter the route.

Spa ambience is nothing but just a pavement of shiny marbles nothing fancy or peace touch which we find in many spas.

Guy at the desk didn't at all interested to provide discount quoted price 10 k 90 min / 12 k 120 min jacuzzi. VIP treatment blah blah boasted very poorly. Thought not impressed but due to heat outside thought of opting for it just one time. Went for top one. The jacuzzi room very dull not clicked to my expectations just so so. The 5 k and 3. 5 k ones I tried Hyderabad at other spas are infact quite nice.

In came avg petite CFFB type lady arrived and assisted in undressing. Apart from looks she is very cooperative and assistive. Due to early hours I have no chance for selection as only one therapist available at that moment.

Followed by asusual generic massage I was asked if I need extras. For some reason the therapist not appealing to my fancy but to know the list and prices requested yes. 12 k b2 b along with catbath including BBBJ quoted. Ok expected. F# off no way I entertain. Replied.

Massage went on followed by steam and jacuzzi bath. After bath while relaxing she possessively gave warmup massage cat lick over the body without insisting. My body getting involved and she went a bit further sucking juice out of the manhood. Overwhelmed and surprised by it. As this instinct passes without any negotiation. I know yes I have to satisfy her with good tip. After final bath in jacuzzi again with her company nude this time and dressing handed over her 5 k. She asked for 7 k and iam reluctant to pay. She convince me that she had to pay others share as well etc. I had no cash told. Transferred 500 online. She settled down ok somewhat and asked me to visit again. There are lot of her other friends there too willing to serve us etc etc. I bid bye and walked outside. In the hall there are local chaps chatting nastily including desk guy. Those are not professional anymeans nor have prior spa experience I feel.

With these kind of prices I doubt the long-run ability of this establishment. May be it will. Days are gone for IT bullions. They used spend spludge money lavishly. But goons political sub leaders real estate dumbsters overtook IT guys ruined the environment to the bad extent.

Rather than investing for mongering in Hyderabad better to book weekend or a week in Bangkok Indonesia Malaysia Singapore etc. No doubt we can enjoy several days with variety of babes there with the same amount we spend for just couple times here.

BTW I never repeat to this SPA again.

*CFFB: cover the face f# the base.

Wisely spend guys.

KE.

Virgin40
04-07-22, 14:41
Can't agree more on this, I will be surprised if these guys even sustain few months with this kind of pricing.

There are few reviews by our brothers and it is just beside a sports bar near gb flyover. Me and my mates used to hang over by at this bar for snooker. This spa caught my attention recently and made my mind to give a hit.

Went on Monday early hours. Had to pass shady nasty narrow lane. On viewers the restaurant staff while we enter the route.

Spa ambience is nothing but just a pavement of shiny marbles nothing fancy or peace touch which we find in many spas.

Guy at the desk didn't at all interested to provide discount quoted price 10 k 90 min / 12 k 120 min jacuzzi. VIP treatment blah blah boasted very poorly. Thought not impressed but due to heat outside thought of opting for it just one time. Went for top one. The jacuzzi room very dull not clicked to my expectations just so so. The 5 k and 3. 5 k ones I tried Hyderabad at other spas are infact quite nice.

In came avg petite CFFB type lady arrived and assisted in undressing. Apart from looks she is very cooperative and assistive. Due to early hours I have no chance for selection as only one therapist available at that moment.

Followed by asusual generic massage I was asked if I need extras. For some reason the therapist not appealing to my fancy but to know the list and prices requested yes. 12 k b2 b along with catbath including BBBJ quoted. Ok expected. F# off no way I entertain. Replied..

Lala2292
04-07-22, 18:08
How do we search for number in ISG.

Hello Folks,

HydMong bro thanks for sharing Sana's digits. I tried to ask gor review and price but seems your inbox is full.

Appreciate,

Krish.

DhakDhak
04-07-22, 18:43
Was away from this due to COVID and also due to locational shift from Delhi. Now going to Hyderabad for a week and will stay at Gachibowli area. Can any one share any good SP contact or SPA in that area where FS is available.

Thanks in advance.

Rajarao
04-07-22, 18:57
Either she is "non commercial hw" or "guys in queue", but it can not be both. The SP is faking to raise the price. You already said Greedy SP, better AVOID.

Got buzz from an old greedy sp. A non commercial hw available. Quoting 10 k per shot not at all budging even a single rupee.

Enquired for double pop anticipating low good bargain 15 k but no luck. Not all coming down stating demand is high and yesterday became hard him to schedule slots for guys in queue as she is so busy.

I wondered and fainted despite of high price such big queue. Where these people coming from what they do earn this much money. Totally went despair gulped couple pegs and slept silently.

Any dude if tried please review about the experience.

KE.

Sunny511
04-07-22, 19:51
Thanks to Batliboy for giving me the contact of Medchal HW. This is a FR from last month, called and fixed the deed for afternoon. Went to medchal from Tolichowki and as usual it was a long tiring journey. They welcomed with great hospitality. Coming to the deed as shared by others in forum she is excellent in BJ. I liked it very much. Had two shots. Could not try CIM as I was little nervous. Damage was 5 k for two shots.

Please forgive my review skills if it was not up to the mark.

DeadlyScorpio
04-08-22, 04:38
That's damn expensive dude, so you had to shell out close to 20 k for spa and extras?

Followed by asusual generic massage I was asked if I need extras. For some reason the therapist not appealing to my fancy but to know the list and prices requested yes. 12 k b2 b along with catbath including BBBJ quoted. Ok expected. F# off no way I entertain. Replied..

NetPower
04-08-22, 08:33
Hyderabad seniors and mongers I am new to the scene in this town and returning to mongering after covid. From skoka I found a lot of SPs with a lot of fakes, mostly seeking advance. I narrowed to one who claims to be an indie, place is in Madhapur near Vikram hospital. (hummingbird Gayathri nest). Lot of hide and seek which seems like bait and switch kinda work, so I claimed to reach metro station and called. Person does not respond to phone calls and messages. I messaged that I came back frustrated, got message to call, person apologized on whatsapp. Spoke to girl who claims to be indie and SP, nice polite conversation and agreed to meet next day. Next called her before starting which was not picked up, however this time Truecaller said big fake fraud which got my antenna up. I messaged her about it, she claims innocence says SPs don't want her to operate etc.

Therefore chose to ask Seniors in the forum, anyone with any experience in this field. Charges are decent starting at 2 k for shot. Birds are both NI and SI with varying looks Pic of Indie is attached.

Also I did RTFF of what I could humanly can't find a easy way to get subscription. My bitcoin wallet does allow transfers only investment. Any suggestions on that.

NetPower
04-08-22, 11:50
Went to the spa in Banjara Hills. Called up in advance and made reservation. There were five therapists and all of them were just sitting around. Based on previous reports selected Ayesha.

Went into the room, and changed into dispo. She came in and started massaging from feet. I fell asleep and started to dream, here is a description of the dream: Slowly she moved up and put her hands inside the dispo and massaged my bum. She was using cream and had no problem in running her hand in the crack, and playing with the boys. Soon she asked if I would like her to remove the dispo, and who was I to get in the way of a good deed. Once the dispo was out of the way, she massaged the bum even more and each stroke would end with her cupping my boys. This part was heavenly, and I wish she would have continued that longer.

She then moved onto massaging the back which wasn't bad. After about 20 minutes came the flip, and was asked what I wanted. I asked for FS but that was not on the menu, so went with B2B. Negotiations started at 4 k, and after much back and forth she agreed for 2. 5. Took off her clothes and showed a sagging belly, but large firm boobs and a shaved Kat..Bro would appreciate if you can share more details. PM is working.

SolidCharan
04-08-22, 11:52
Hi bro,

Nice FR and good info on pricing.

Can you give me some hints on the name of this place.

Thanks.

Charan.

Yesterday evening went there, lined up, there are 4 girls, one is busy and I choose a tall local girl, checked with counter. 2000 for 1 HR. Showed me room, rooms has hot water shower, I changed to dispo, girl walked in 2 minutes. Intros completed, she is married lady in late 20's or early 30's.

Started back massage and asked for bum massage it was also good. After 30 minutes into massage asked for extras, 3 k for FS, 2 k for B2B full nude, she also said about HJ but I didn't listen and choose FS, she went out came back in a min, between I got my see from pants packet to spa table, I always carry see with me, she removed her cloths and came on top of me, kissed all my upper body, she said she doesn't like BJ when I asked, but I didn't forced. Cover up and started wot, 5 minutes into deed I can see she came, then I changed position asked her to bend towards spa table, did doggy, holding her tight boobs from behind, buts also clean tight, it went another 5 minutes, finally I came.

Went to shower, girl asked me if she wants to help me in shower, but that's another 500 , I said ok, she helped me soaped back and chest and Johny. Erected again and another HJ in shower, mind and body relaxed, out from bath and dressed up paid girl 3. 5 and left.

While leaving I paid counter 2 k..

MRahul84
04-08-22, 16:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KrishnaChaitu
04-08-22, 23:02
Hello Folks,

Appreciate,

Krish.Quoting 4 k for 1 shot, 6 k for 2. Any reviews?

Rahul129
04-09-22, 01:32
Quick question, has anyone paid the subscription fee with coinbase or binance? Was the transaction accepted?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sabo24
04-09-22, 02:45
Hyderabad seniors and mongers I am new to the scene in this town and returning to mongering after covid. From skoka I found a lot of SPs with a lot of fakes, mostly seeking advance. I narrowed to one who claims to be an indie, place is in Madhapur near Vikram hospital. (hummingbird Gayathri nest). Lot of hide and seek which seems like bait and switch kinda work, so I claimed to reach metro station and called. Person does not respond to phone calls and messages. I messaged that I came back frustrated, got message to call, person apologized on whatsapp. Spoke to girl who claims to be indie and SP, nice polite conversation and agreed to meet next day. Next called her before starting which was not picked up, however this time Truecaller said big fake fraud which got my antenna up. I messaged her about it, she claims innocence says SPs don't want her to operate etc.

Therefore chose to ask Seniors in the forum, anyone with any experience in this field. Charges are decent starting at 2 k for shot. Birds are both NI and SI with varying looks Pic of Indie is attached.

Also I did RTFF of what I could humanly can't find a easy way to get subscription. My bitcoin wallet does allow transfers only investment. Any suggestions on that.At 2 k, she is too good to be true, most likely fake. Sometimes we have to trust the collective wisedom of trucaller, when multiple people marked as spam, high chances that it is true. For 2 k, in Hyderabad, you will get maid type ladies not the kind seen in the pic.

Sabo24
04-09-22, 02:54
Last night I wanted some action and looked up on locanto for contacts. 2 SPs sent photos which looked good, I had my doubts though. Both of them asked me to come near a famous hospital in kachiguda, upon reaching there one didn't pick my call, the other asked me to send advance, only then he would come down to pick me up, I knew where it is leading to, with my tail tucked in, went to a nearby bar, had few drinks and left for the day. Writing it down so that newbies in the forum won't be cheated by such cheap tricksters. Cheers!!

MyaMonger
04-09-22, 04:52
Bro would appreciate if you can share more details. PM is working.I don't mind sharing brother, but unfortunately I don't have PM facility. I tried to subscribe but was unsuccessful. What more details are you looking for? If forum rules allow it, I am willing to provide. For some reason, looks like I should not put the name of the spa in the message, so avoided doing that.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 06:55
Hello seniors,

After a long battle, got the subscription reactivated. It took me very long time to actually find a way to activate it. I am not tech savvy.

My all old contacts are dried up. Can some seniors help me in finding good bird or MP. Reaching out after a long time. Thanks in advance.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 06:56
Quick question, has anyone paid the subscription fee with coinbase or binance? Was the transaction accepted?

Thanks in advance for your help.Hi,

I just activated my subscription using coin base.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 06:59

Followed by asusual generic massage I was asked if I need extras. For some reason the therapist not appealing to my fancy but to know the list and prices requested yes. 12 k b2 b along with catbath including BBBJ quoted. Ok expected. F# off no way I entertain. Replied..I understand your need. Sometimes jonny takes over brain. But spending close to 20 k is little more. You could have added another 15 k and could have got a trip to Bangkok.

KrazyEagle
04-09-22, 08:24
That's damn expensive dude, so you had to shell out close to 20 k for spa and extras?I was blackened by their hype VIP treatment something should be there. Soon realized there is nothing just but pouring your money in to their jacuzzi for free.

Only caveat is that therapists are courteous willingful to serve. Of course initially they may retract but convincible for acceptable prices later.

Overall. It's bad thing we have to spend out extra other wholesum money even after spludging huge gateway entry.

Otherthan jacuzzi even regular massage packages are expensive too there. 1500 vs 4000.3000 vs 6000.

KE.

NetPower
04-09-22, 10:15

Thanks in advance for your help.I tried coinbase however it did not allow me load money pending kyc which is not happening for India. Coindcx does not allow transfer of bitcoins only bank transfer.

Pleasantly I used the referral codes and subscription is active.

Member #4742
04-09-22, 10:34
Contacted him for profiles. He sent me this girl pic. She looks same as pic. Booked her for one session after long 3 months of no action. Loved it. She is 5'5 bor 5'6 . Fit body and frim boobs. I like thiccc girls but she looks good.

We started of with light DFK and had BJ. I didn't liked her moaning. Told her not to moan. Tried wot but she is small and tight. Can't spread her too Finished up in mish.

Damages 7 k.

Waiting for thicc profile.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.

RrVee123
04-09-22, 10:51
Just had this cute, young, classy, slim profile. The experience is very different and definitely top notch. When both souls finds only enjoyment during the act that's a pure bliss and that's what happened today. She definitely likes herself and earned respect. We opened up completely in first few minutes. We complimented each other and that's what made this session a special. A memorable one. Even the good bye this time is a special one.

Coming to deed I presented myself well groomed and we had a very steamy session with lit of licking and sucking. 69 is best. Hygiene is good and did a great DATY this time. Reminding once again she is not pro but BJ is good. She asked doggy, had in missionary continued on edge of bed and ended up in WOT. She grinded well being on top. Overall again a superb and special one.

Loved it.

SolidCharan
04-09-22, 11:12
Well said and let's avoid such places so that the prices will automatically come down.

I was blackened by their hype VIP treatment something should be there. Soon realized there is nothing just but pouring your money in to their jacuzzi for free.

Only caveat is that therapists are courteous willingful to serve. Of course initially they may retract but convincible for acceptable prices later.

Overall. It's bad thing we have to spend out extra other wholesum money even after spludging huge gateway entry.

Otherthan jacuzzi even regular massage packages are expensive too there. 1500 vs 4000.3000 vs 6000..

PrinceNova
04-09-22, 11:22
Bro would appreciate if you can share more details. PM is working.Bro, translate the spa name in title, you will get it.

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 11:57
Yes it worked!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 12:28
Contacted him for profiles. He sent me this girl pic. She looks same as pic. Booked her for one session after long 3 months of no action. Loved it. She is 5'5 bor 5'6 . Fit body and frim boobs. I like thiccc girls but she looks good.

We started of with light DFK and had BJ. I didn't liked her moaning. Told her not to moan. Tried wot but she is small and tight. Can't spread her too Finished up in mish.

Damages 7 k.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.Hi bro,

Can you share the sp digits and reference.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 12:42
Hello folks,

I will start with this, I am quite inactive on this forum as mentioned earlier I live in states and travel once every couple of years for a month or so. I don't have many things to report but as my contribution I always leave an FR when ever I do anything in Hyderabad. Even if I don't have anything to report, I still go through forum very frequently just to read through your experiences.

Guys, not a compulsion but please him me up with an I'm if you can hook me up with any good SPs, Indies or FS joints in these desperate and feable moments of live. I just want to enjoy life to the fullest.

I promise to reciprocate / help out anyone as I know and have tried almost all ethnicities in US. Especially in Vegas, LA and NY.Hello Krish,

I am traveling to Boston next month and will be their for 45 days.

Can your share the digits of birds in or around Boston. NY would also do.

Nicks1985
04-09-22, 13:06

Thanks in advance for your help.Reach me out if you have any difficulty. The process is super easy now.

Sunny511
04-09-22, 16:05
Hi, anybody in the forum knows about her, any reviews or feedback would be helpful.

RaahulReddy111
04-09-22, 17:45

Damages 7 k.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.Thanks for your FR bro. My hunt for a genuine SP was not productive. It would be great if you could share this SP digits in a PM. I am posting it here as your inbox is full.

Hyphyp
04-09-22, 20:26
Reach me out if you have any difficulty. The process is super easy now.I am seeing that minimum payment from Binance is 0.001 which is 42 $. Subscription fee is 25 $ which is 0.00058.

Please advise.

OozingSexyy
04-10-22, 00:10
Would love it if you can help a newbie with this contact. Thank you.

Damages 7 k.

PrincyGsl
04-10-22, 03:51
Please share Sp details to my PM.

Damages 7 k.

KrishnaChaitu
04-10-22, 03:59
Hello Krish,

I am traveling to Boston next month and will be their for 45 days.

Can your share the digits of birds in or around Boston. NY would also do.Hit me with an I'm bro. Will share.

KrishnaChaitu
04-10-22, 04:04
I was blackened by their hype VIP treatment something should be there. Soon realized there is nothing just but pouring your money in to their jacuzzi for free.

Otherthan jacuzzi even regular massage packages are expensive too there. 1500 vs 4000.3000 vs 6000.

KE.I tried this out during the mid of the week. I sincerely feel it was not worth it.

Was able to negotiate to 8 k as the AC was not working properly. This was communicated to me but i was Ok with it. With Jacuzi.

Thai bird asking for 12 k BJ+b2 b. Negotiated to 8 k.

After jacuzi noticed it was not even cleaned properly. Complained and got 3 k refund.

I would not return for sure.

KingKong3089
04-10-22, 04:59
Krishna Chaitu bro, Please clear your inbox. Trying to send a PM.

Nicks1985
04-10-22, 05:40
Hit me with an I'm bro. Will share.Sent I'm bro.

WannaDate11
04-10-22, 10:41
I've lost her number for pe do share once. Had her some time back I would repeat. CBJ, not a fan of DATY but otherwise cooperative.

Please do share number as I'd like to try again. Inbox open.

Quoting 4 k for 1 shot, 6 k for 2. Any reviews?

Yvrabc1
04-10-22, 10:41
I tried this out during the mid of the week. I sincerely feel it was not worth it.

Was able to negotiate to 8 k as the AC was not working properly. This was communicated to me but i was Ok with it. With Jacuzi.

Thai bird asking for 12 k BJ+b2 b. Negotiated to 8 k.

After jacuzi noticed it was not even cleaned properly. Complained and got 3 k refund.

I would not return for sure.They are charging exorbitant prices with respect to place and service. . Jacuzi not cleaned properly. 10 k for 90 minutes. Not negotiable. Thai asking 10 k for B2B and BJ. Settled for 9 k. Total 19 k wasted. Not at all recommendable to any one.

I have made big mistake. Better spend this much money wisely. But therapy is good for 45 minutes. I will never try again to this luxury.

MyaMonger
04-10-22, 13:11
Two days back went to "Hima gir" beauty spa in Madinaguda. Translate "Hima gir" from Hindi to English for actual name of spa. After searching a bit, found the place and went up to the third flow. The vibes were not good, but as I didn't have time to search around for another one, went in anyway. Had a voucher from nearbuy app, that I used for counter fee.

There were two therapists, neither of who was great looking. Chose the shorter one who was slightly slimmer than the other. Name of therapist was Evening (in Hindi or Telugu. S*ya). Went into the room which didn't look very hygienic, but little head was insisting. Changed into dispo and therapist came in asked me to lay face down, and she started the massage, which, I must say was at least half decent. 15 minutes into the massage came the flip and negotiations, wanted full nude b2 b and she wanted 3 k. After much back and forth, almost 10 minutes by the clock, she agreed. Gave her the money and that's when all the nakhras started. She would not take off her panties, even though she had agreed on nude. I pulled it down anyway, but she just wouldn't let me touch her kat. Could play with boobs but no sucking. Cannot play with just the nipples.

She was acting like she was a princess. If the precum got on her leg she immediately got up to wipe with the towel that was meant for the customer. Her complaint was that she would get a rash. Oh my little princess. All this in only less than 5 minutes that she was on top of me. She then got down and started the HJ. When I asked her to play with the boys while she had the flagpole in her right hand, she refused saying she doesn't use both hands. Somehow I got to release and couldn't even shower there as the towel was already dirty. Used the dispo, and disposable bedsheet to wipe myself and get dressed.

On the way out, I expressed my displeasure to the manager. He was courteous and said he would make sure I leave happy if I come for a second visit. I said I would but, not sure I will ever go back there. I would not advise any of you to go there and experience what I did. Total damage was 1 k counter + 1.5 k tip.

MyaMonger
04-10-22, 13:14
I am trying my best to get subscription but am unable to do so. Can one of you kind hearted souls help me figure this out, or send the couple's Telegram handle in code (like we do for spa names)? Really eager to try her out, but need a way to contact them. Thanks in advance for any help from a kind hearted soul.

PrinceNova
04-10-22, 14:15
This is an old report. Visited this spa in JH. Opted for 2000 package with 15 min steam bath. Assigned a lady with hour glass shape. As usual massage went for 45 min which is really good and applying right pressure covering all of body. Finally asked for relaxation for which I agreed. Allowed boob pressing from inside blouse. Released in 5 min and had steam bath. Later had bath and left.

Yudicuk
04-10-22, 17:52
Hi guys,

Much appreciated if someone can help me how to pay for subscription. I created account in Binance and coinbase but both of them seems to be not supporting crypto for India based accounts.

Rahul129
04-10-22, 18:13
I am seeing that minimum payment from Binance is 0.001 which is 42 $. Subscription fee is 25 $ which is 0.00058.

Please advise.My subscription just got activated. I paid using Binance. Even though it says 0.001 as minimum, it accepts smaller denomination as well. I transferred 0.0007 BTC which is approx $29.

KrishnaChaitu
04-10-22, 19:56
Krishna Chaitu bro, Please clear your inbox. Trying to send a PM.Done. Try now.

KrishnaChaitu
04-10-22, 19:57
They are charging exorbitant prices with respect to place and service. . Jacuzi not cleaned properly. 10 k for 90 minutes. Not negotiable. Thai asking 10 k for B2B and BJ. Settled for 9 k. Total 19 k wasted. Not at all recommendable to any one.

I have made big mistake. Better spend this much money wisely. But therapy is good for 45 minutes. I will never try again to this luxury.Even after this review folks are pinging me for the SPA name. Brothers, sincerely it's not worth it.

KrishnaChaitu
04-10-22, 20:00
I've lost her number for pe do share once. Had her some time back I would repeat. CBJ, not a fan of DATY but otherwise cooperative.

Please do share number as I'd like to try again. Inbox open.Check your PM. You should have it.

Nicks1985
04-11-22, 02:35
Thank you krish for shruti details. But haven't seen any recent reviews on her. Can krish or someone help me out if she is good.

Also seen sana is bit active. If anyone can kindly share her digits would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Nicks.

Rahul129
04-11-22, 04:42
Hello,

Thanks to seniors for guidance in activating the membership. It was a smooth and simple process.

I have been following the forum for a long time now and would love to explore some indies. I would really appreciate if any brother can share Navya's digit and reference with me on PM.

Thanks.

ChitinXcitin
04-11-22, 07:46
I was in the area and found this through JD. The name is Heaven (Hindi) in Mkonda. Went in around 8 pm. A bulky girl with specs at the counter said 1.7 k Swedish for 60 min no discount after 7 pm. Agreed.

I asked who is there? She was reluctant to introduce others and said she herself will give. I agreed as I thought others are busy and had a short opportunity to cheat. Massage was ok.

Extra quoted 2.5 k for topless HJ. B2B 4 K. As I was starved, could bargain for 2 K only. Miss Aka from Delhi removed top and let me press and suck on bees. HJ okaish. Attitude not so good. Was not happy but we do things we do out of our starvation and desperation. When came out found one petite one and another bulky one with sweet face. The rooms have doors and bolts. No BJ on cards which I wanted.

Cleanliness is average. Do not agree here without lineup which I did. All the best bros. Keep mongering.

KrishP9333
04-11-22, 09:54
I have a dream to seduce celebrity or TV anchors. Could you guys help me out to share digits.

BatliBoy
04-11-22, 12:07
Hello brother,

Have helped few folks with whatever data I have. I am desperately looks for birds nearby Medchal & Kompally. The Medchal HW is below average and very expensive so looking for alternatives. Please help.

Rg766
04-11-22, 16:09
Hi brother,

Can some one please share Sana's digits / TG and ref if needed?

PMs open.

Thanks,

Hyphyp
04-11-22, 16:57
My subscription just got activated. I paid using Binance. Even though it says 0.001 as minimum, it accepts smaller denomination as well. I transferred 0.0007 BTC which is approx $29.Thanks for guidance.

Mine worked too within 4 hours.