PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Hyphyp
04-11-22, 17:07
I have 24 hours to pass in Hyderabad. Any kind brothers can refer to Budget deals.

I can reciprocate with vij contact.

KrishnaChaitu
04-11-22, 17:48
Two days back went to "Hima gir" beauty spa in Madinaguda. Translate "Hima gir" from Hindi to English for actual name of spa. After searching a bit, found the place and went up to the third flow. The vibes were not good, but as I didn't have time to search around for another one, went in anyway. Had a voucher from nearbuy app, that I used for counter fee.

There were two therapists, neither of who was great looking. Chose the shorter one who was slightly slimmer than the other. Name of therapist was Evening (in Hindi or Telugu. S*ya). Went into the room which didn't look very hygienic, but little head was insisting. Changed into dispo and therapist came in asked me to lay face down, and she started the massage, which, I must say was at least half decent. 15 minutes into the massage came the flip and negotiations, wanted full nude b2 b and she wanted 3 k. After much back and forth, almost 10 minutes by the clock, she agreed. Gave her the money and that's when all the nakhras started. She would not take off her panties, even though she had agreed on nude. I pulled it down anyway, but she just wouldn't let me touch her kat. Could play with boobs but no sucking. Cannot play with just the nipples.

She was acting like she was a princess. If the precum got on her leg she immediately got up to wipe with the towel that was meant for the customer. Her complaint was that she would get a rash. Oh my little princess. All this in only less than 5 minutes that she was on top of me. She then got down and started the HJ. When I asked her to play with the boys while she had the flagpole in her right hand, she refused saying she doesn't use both hands. Somehow I got to release and couldn't even shower there as the towel was already dirty. Used the dispo, and disposable bedsheet to wipe myself and get dressed.

On the way out, I expressed my displeasure to the manager. He was courteous and said he would make sure I leave happy if I come for a second visit. I said I would but, not sure I will ever go back there. I would not advise any of you to go there and experience what I did. Total damage was 1 k counter + 1.5 k tip.Bro, I tried out a spa in Madinaguda. Its a new a decent one. Pretty clean for my liking. Counter 1. 5 k for 45 mns, 2 k for 1 HR. Standard charges. B2 b 2 k, Full nude 3 k. Its on the 3rd floor behind Croma, you can find number in Locanto too.

KumarSachin
04-11-22, 18:07
SP reference I got from one of ISG members.

SP had wide range of high end local aunties / girls / serial anchors etc.

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..Hey bro,

Visiting Hyderabad on Friday. Would you mind sharing the details of the SP and the girl name.

Yudicuk
04-11-22, 19:20
Thanks for guidance.

Mine worked too within 4 hours.Please help me how to overcome the same message.

Regrets01
04-11-22, 20:09
Guys, please provide me with digits and reference for Lucky.Seniors kindly share her contact info.

MyaMonger
04-12-22, 04:50
Bro, I tried out a spa in Madinaguda. Its a new a decent one. Pretty clean for my liking. Counter 1. 5 k for 45 mns, 2 k for 1 HR. Standard charges. B2 b 2 k, Full nude 3 k. Its on the 3rd floor behind Croma, you can find number in Locanto too.Please give hints for name of spa. Finding the spa from Locanto based on just the information you provided would not work.

Thanks bro.

KrazyEagle
04-12-22, 07:31
Dear mates rahulreddy111 , jcdev bro.

Looking forward to hear your experience. A short review please.

Regards.

KE.

Jhongage
04-12-22, 07:50
Seniors kindly share her contact info.Stay away from her.

She is waste of time and money.

0 service.

10000 attitude.

LG Flatron TV.

Yudicuk
04-12-22, 08:55
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and will be in Hyderabad for couple of weeks. Please share contacts of some of the good providers.

Regards.

Yudicuk
04-12-22, 09:11
Contacted him for profiles. He sent me this girl pic. She looks same as pic. Booked her for one session after long 3 months of no action. Loved it. She is 5'5 bor 5'6 . Fit body and frim boobs. I like thiccc girls but she looks good.

We started of with light DFK and had BJ. I didn't liked her moaning. Told her not to moan. Tried wot but she is small and tight. Can't spread her too Finished up in mish.

Damages 7 k.

Waiting for thicc profile.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.Hi buddy,

Could you please share the contact.

BigDick1030
04-12-22, 10:05
Due to work busy, can't get free time to pen down FRs. So writing with all backlogs.

1) KAN Madhapur: This is new outlet at image hospital lane near famous college. Here they have decent lineup, so now a days I am preferring this place than J. Hills despite the fact this is 6 km far from my place.

Renju is back: old timers know who she is and glad she is back. Has excellent massage and being old timers, extra access.

New lady Sowmya: Black and slim lady,. Don't remember. But has good massage and she allows access.

Damages as usual.

Hair removal for Jhonny: as Jhonny needs some grooming decided to visit spa opposite famous park above shoe showroom. Luckily old timer roja is there, but I choose new girl named Swetha. She did good massage and when I asked, does she shave Jhonny, she said yes.

I asked her not to use cream, but use soap and razor. God. She did excellent shaving like a expert one.

She does nude B2 B also. Has good boobs, but she don't like rough dealing. Total damages 3 k inside including for Jhonny grooming.

Counter: 1. 5 k.

So people who knows this, try Swetha for Jhonny shaving other than Roja.

New spa at Prakash nagar metro station: naresh (Pandavas old manager) opened new spa at building of famous tiles showroom. Has 2 therapists. I tried suji. Did good massage and does B2 B with panty on. Fingered her amd she allows fingering and everything. Has good release.

Damages: 2 k for bird + 1. 5 k for counter.

Sindi colony spa is closed. So happy mongering.

Xander Garv
04-12-22, 11:05
Seniors kindly share her contact info.Looks good, what are the damages and reviews seniors?

Spunikit2
04-12-22, 11:14
Bro,

Can you clear your inbox. Trying to send you a PM asking for details of this spa (and others you tried).

Bro, I tried out a spa in Madinaguda. Its a new a decent one. Pretty clean for my liking. Counter 1. 5 k for 45 mns, 2 k for 1 HR. Standard charges. B2 b 2 k, Full nude 3 k. Its on the 3rd floor behind Croma, you can find number in Locanto too.

HarryMan1
04-12-22, 11:45
Seniors kindly share her contact info.Shared th no. I had. Check your inbox. Not good service if I recall correctly. Tantrums on top of it but YMMV.

SecretVasu
04-12-22, 13:28
I usually search for independent girl profiles on locanto. Women looking for Men. Earlier got 1 or 2 good profiles.

Lately not getting any. So myself posted an ad. Few Genuine people responded.

Learnt that those who respond to men's ad are totally rejected girls.

Last week, one girl responded shared few good looking pics. Quoted 15 k. Talks very good English. She asked me to book Lemon tree only. So +3 k more damage.

And asked me to call on telegram after taking the room and share it, so she can directly come to room, and can avoid submitting her details at receptions.

But when she reached, I went in shock to see her, she is so plump not even 10% of how she looks in photos shared.

And the action part, she has so many restrictions, asking not to press hard. No BJs. Couldn't enjoy at all.

Taken the amount before the act, and left with in 2 hours.

Total damage: 18 k and my valuable time.

Her tg ID reads like bird, nice to be here, good one etc. Never shares her details.

MyaMonger
04-12-22, 15:20
Please help me how to overcome the same message.Finally was successful in opening an account with Binance and depositing enough funds to buy subscription. Can some kind soul guide me from here on how to make the payment for ISG subscription? Thank you in advance.

RidingHorse
04-12-22, 16:35
I have been following the forum for a while and decided to activate my subscription. Can any fellow brother kindly pm me any indie details. Medchal HW or Mirror or Siri.

MyaMonger
04-12-22, 19:53
This report is somewhat old, about six weeks old.

Visited KAN and paid the 2 k counter charges. Tried negotiating but there was no budging, so reluctantly ponied up the dough. There were two female therapists, I got the less attractive of the two whose name was pious in Hindi (Pav). Taken to a room and asked to change into dispo, and she came back in as soon as I was changed. The room was large and had a bench meant for shirodhara. She started massaging my back and legs, and gave no sign of any hanky panky. After about 25 minutes I started to take the initiative which she didn't discourage, I was rubbing her butt over her jeans. I then asked her to massage my upper thighs very close to the boys. She did that but other than brushing up against them it didn't look like she had any intention of going beyond the legit massage, that is until about 15 minutes were left.

At that point she offered to give HJ, which I willingly accepted. During the HJ, she let me play with her boobs otc. She brought me to finish, wiped me off and sent me to the shower.

The whole experience was just ok, but didn't feel like it was vfm. Total damage was 2 k + 0.5 k tip. I did not go back again since then.

Happy mongering brothers and do play safe.

Yudicuk
04-12-22, 20:54
Quoting 4 k for 1 shot, 6 k for 2. Any reviews?Seems your private inbox is full, can't PM you.

Nicks1985
04-12-22, 21:22
Can some one share sana digits and reference. Also review would be helpful.

Thanks,

Nicks.

Coke22
04-13-22, 03:10
Shared th no. I had. Check your inbox. Not good service if I recall correctly. Tantrums on top of it but YMMV.What's the meaning of YMMV bro? Thanks.

YuaBuddy
04-13-22, 05:23
Buddies,

Tried here a week ago, it has one non-ac attached shower room. Not a reference for msg, however okay for B2B and other extras. Usual charges like entry go with aroma 1. 2 K, inside charges as per menu card.

Can select north, south. My experience with B2B is good however I was in hurry and jerked early. Hygiene of infra is not up to my liking.

Clue: it's beside a hospital. You can decode spa name from title of this post.

MyaMonger
04-13-22, 12:39
Finally was successful in opening an account with Binance and depositing enough funds to buy subscription. Can some kind soul guide me from here on how to make the payment for ISG subscription? Thank you in advance.Please someone that has done this, help me with steps on how to buy the subscription using bitcoin I have in my Binance account. Thank you.

[Just write Binance in the box of Advanced Search and you will find few reports about it.]

Regrets01
04-13-22, 13:32
Seniors kindly share her contact info.She is showing Soo much attitude and straight up blocked me WTF? Looking for friendly couples below age 30.

Kind senior send her (Lucky) digits. Thank you very much. Not using my liberty to share your name without your permission. Better avoid her. Previous FRs about her were right.

BrewGuy87
04-13-22, 18:11
Consider yourself Lucky (pun intended) for not being able to meet her. She is not worth the hassle and the money she demands. I learnt the hard way.

She is showing Soo much attitude and straight up blocked me WTF? Looking for friendly couples below age 30.

Kind senior send her (Lucky) digits. Thank you very much. Not using my liberty to share your name without your permission. Better avoid her. Previous FRs about her were right.

Lala2292
04-13-22, 18:12
Share her contact number bro.

She is showing Soo much attitude and straight up blocked me WTF? Looking for friendly couples below age 30.

Hyphyp
04-13-22, 20:20
Any clues are highly appreciated.

RaahulReddy111
04-13-22, 21:06
Dear mates rahulreddy111 , jcdev bro.

Looking forward to hear your experience. A short review please.

Regards..I did not get any response other than Hi from that SP bro.

BatmanWill
04-14-22, 04:23
I totally wish to share the contact. Please get a subscription first.Please do share her contact or any other indie contacts.

Nice FR. Keep banging.

DeadlyScorpio
04-14-22, 05:42
Been with a mewe couple RuhiAkash yesterday at a star hotel.

Lady is bulky than the pics shown in social media, however reimburses with good service. Tried pretty much all the positions, very co-operative. This is the first time I am being with a couple, of course the guy left the place and it was just 1:1.

Over all service is good but came at a cost of 15 k. They are here for next 2 days, interested folks can try them, if you can bargain for more, its a good bird to bang.

PapilonInSpire
04-14-22, 05:59
Writing FR after a long time. Had taken Sashi Service in March'22 as Mirror and other WG's were not responding.

Sashi took me to a friends place in Yousufguda which was decent and the place was owned by a WG-Keerthy. Checked with her for a shot and readily accepted. She is fair, short height, firm boobs, good service. -ves are face is not attractive, doesn't allow DFK, Fingering and can converse in Telugu only.

Willing to share contact with only those who can keep the cost in control of Max. 3 k / shot. Doesn't want this WG to become another Mirror.

VinCha0560
04-14-22, 07:38
Contact please.

Writing FR after a long time. Had taken Sashi Service in March'22 as Mirror and other WG's were not responding.

Sashi took me to a friends place in Yousufguda which was decent and the place was owned by a WG-Keerthy. Checked with her for a shot and readily accepted. She is fair, short height, firm boobs, good service. -ves are face is not attractive, doesn't allow DFK, Fingering and can converse in Telugu only.

Willing to share contact with only those who can keep the cost in control of Max. 3 k / shot. Doesn't want this WG to become another Mirror.

Contigo
04-14-22, 07:55
Hi,

My exp as follows: Went to this spa at Gaadi (English) Food (Hindi). Somewhere close to the checkpost of this place. The spa name starts with be. What happen to flowers in Spring? Well enough hints on the spa and location.

Went in and paid 2. 5 K for the 60 min Massage. They will not budge on the prices. Fairly clean, good and well maintained SPA. AC was on through out the premises with light music and pleasant ambience. Took Therapist Priya from the 3 available. Changed to a dispo. She came in with oil and 40 minutes of blissfull massage. No complaints on that. Later she asked about extras. BJ was offered by all members of the SPA. Anyway, opted for Bum massage, BJ and touching from inside at 1200.

Although I did not take a proper BJ, I asked her to just lick around Jhonny and not give a complete one since I do not entertain BJ / Sex without see from unknowns (Fear of STD). It was a very satisfactory one and no complains with the massage or service. She sucked my balls and all around Jhonny.

BTW, she was not a looker but not bad either. Typical Andhra girl but pleasing types.

Took a quick shower and left. Bathroom was okayish but no complaints as such.

Please don't PM me for details because enough details have been mentioned in the POST. If you're still unable to decode the spa, you should be worrying about how will you get a job instead of how to locate the Spa.

Contigo.

Mirchi9
04-14-22, 09:24
Have contact of this lady from long time but not tired yet due to place problem.

Any one please provide review on her, as she is asking 7 k for 2 HR.

Is she worthy for 7 k for 2 HR and how Is she and how's her service.Her place in old city is a mess. So you better have your own place. Saggs and big tummy (post 2 deliveries). Does good BBBJ with ice cream or honey. Her friends are more interesting than her.

IndigoUS06
04-14-22, 11:49
Hey bro,

This is my first ever message in this forum, my subscription was activated today. I'm visiting Hyderabad from US for few weeks, I'm looking for some good SP or bird contacts, can you please share the digits of the below SP or the birds or any other birds. Really appreciate your help bro, hope you understand.

I tried sending a private message but looks like your inbox is full. Can you please clear your Inbox?

Thanks.

Contacted him for profiles. He sent me this girl pic. She looks same as pic. Booked her for one session after long 3 months of no action. Loved it. She is 5'5 bor 5'6 . Fit body and frim boobs. I like thiccc girls but she looks good.

We started of with light DFK and had BJ. I didn't liked her moaning. Told her not to moan. Tried wot but she is small and tight. Can't spread her too Finished up in mish.

Damages 7 k.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.

IndigoUS06
04-14-22, 11:59
Hi Krish,

I just activated my membership today, can you please share the contacts of Navya or any other birds or SP?

Thanks bro.

I totally wish to share the contact. Please get a subscription first.

IndigoUS06
04-14-22, 12:01
Bro,

Were you able to find the contacts of Shruti or Sana, if so can you share them?

Thank you krish for shruti details. But haven't seen any recent reviews on her. Can krish or someone help me out if she is good.

Also seen sana is bit active. If anyone can kindly share her digits would be really helpful..

Sathyabama
04-14-22, 12:47
Hey everyone,

I will be in Hyderabad next week. Please can few kind seniors help me with good contacts, I previously had few SPs but have lost there contact now. I travel to India only few times in a year so want to make sure I utilize it right this time without paying extravagant prices.

KrazyEagle
04-14-22, 14:37
I did not get any response other than Hi from that SP bro.Yes bro. He only do converse over the calls. Do not respond to chats.

KE.

RoofHills
04-14-22, 15:39
Went through an add in loc Tamil couple, I pinged on telegram, ' 1 HR 1 k 30 mints 700 for cam.

2 hrs 4 k for real meet', once I paid 1000, they are not responding, madhansuji or madansumi are the same medchal hw? Those who tried medchal hw through telegram please confirm. And send me private message with the contact number.

Rahul Ram
04-14-22, 16:23
Could anyone share contacts of Indie that are active now. Looking for good GFE. I am travelling to Hyderabad after long hiatus.

I had old contact of Radhika and some kind brothers shared contact of Navya and Mirror but none are responding.

BabySearch
04-14-22, 17:43
Went through an add in loc Tamil couple, I pinged on telegram, ' 1 HR 1 k 30 mints 700 for cam.

2 hrs 4 k for real meet', once I paid 1000, they are not responding, madhansuji or madansumi are the same medchal hw? Those who tried medchal hw through telegram please confirm. And send me private message with the contact number.This locanto couple seems to be different and cheater.

Medchal hw never do cam, she do only real meet.

VDileep
04-14-22, 20:28
Hi bro,

I am New to this Forum, I will be staying in India for short time.

Can you please help me to Find SP's or some Indie contacts. Trying to send you PM but your inbox is full.

Any Help / suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Dileep.

Brothers,

I am kinda new to this forum got my account in April, but not to new to mongering. After my 15 year stay in US, I recently travelled back to Hyderabad and won't be travelling back to US anytime soon. So trying to get build some contacts.

I have cracked a few spas with discussions (thanks to seniors) on the forum but its fucking scary to visit any.

I have read a lot about Mirror wali, 7/ g Anitha, Siri. On the forum. Mind sharing their digits and references. PM is active.

To reciprocate unfortunately I don't have any local contacts but if you ever land in US, especially New York, LA or Vegas. Hit me up. I can suggest you the best clubs, AMPS, Latina MPs, Indies, fetish.

Stay safe and happy mongering. Cheers.

Cuntributor
04-14-22, 21:39
This locanto couple seems to be different and cheater.

Medchal hw never do cam, she do only real meet.I paid Rs 100/- not 1000 just as a test they are just scammers out there to beg and collect any easy money online.

Beware.

DeadlyScorpio
04-15-22, 06:20

2 hrs 4 k for real meet', once I paid 1000, they are not responding, madhansuji or madansumi are the same medchal hw? Those who tried medchal hw through telegram please confirm. And send me private message with the contact number.Nope, they are not the one, I don't think they are into cam thing, they are into real and with specific timings.

RahulIsBack
04-15-22, 17:28
Is she still into business?

I can say one thing. Extremely moody and vulnerable.

Raaone
04-15-22, 18:53
Thanks for the info, I was curious but your post cleared my doubts. I'll visit this spa and post my review soon.

Hi,

My exp as follows: Went to this spa at Gaadi (English) Food (Hindi). Somewhere close to the checkpost of this place. The spa name starts with be. What happen to flowers in Spring? Well enough hints on the spa and location.

Went in and paid 2. 5 K for the 60 min Massage. They will not budge on the prices. Fairly clean, good and well maintained SPA. AC was on through out the premises with light music and pleasant ambience. Took Therapist Priya from the 3 available. Changed to a dispo. She came in with oil and 40 minutes of blissfull massage. No complaints on that. Later she asked about extras. BJ was offered by all members of the SPA. Anyway, opted for Bum massage, BJ and touching from inside at 1200.

Although I did not take a proper BJ, I asked her to just lick around Jhonny and not give a complete one since I do not entertain BJ / Sex without see from unknowns (Fear of STD). It was a very satisfactory one and no complains with the massage or service. She sucked my balls and all around Jhonny.

BTW, she was not a looker but not bad either. Typical Andhra girl but pleasing types.

Took a quick shower and left. Bathroom was okayish but no complaints as such..

Raaone
04-15-22, 19:03
Quoting 4 k for 1 shot, 6 k for 2. Any reviews?She looks good bro, did you try her out?

Raaone
04-15-22, 19:12
Hey All, Does any senior know her? Any contact or old FR?Hey bro, can you please private message me her contact, I'm hoping you've found her?

BabySearch
04-16-22, 04:32
Hi Guys,

Be careful with any SP or girl operating near lifestyle begumpet. One of SP gone dangerous and started looting customer.

Cloud3540
04-16-22, 07:10

Damages 7 k.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.Vro.

Clear inbox. Share pointers. Happy to reciprocate.

Rahul129
04-16-22, 11:48
Hi Guys,

Be careful with any SP or girl operating near lifestyle begumpet. One of SP gone dangerous and started looting customer.I was reading your last post about SP's guys snatching money from you. Did anything recently happened after that incident? Its a worrying situation and all of us should be careful.

MtlBoy
04-16-22, 14:02
I have come across an ad on Telegram from one of my friends about a couple trying to arrange a group party. (4 girls 5 guys). Was curious and contacted the couple. The damages were 25 K per person. As usual, I have bargained hard and brought it down to 20 K and they did not budge after that. This is the first time they are trying this and I am always ready to take a chance. I have enquired a bit and turned out they are genuine. Party was on Sunday and I was asked to pay an advance of 5 K. It's usually a red flag but you won't score if you don't shoot and I have paid. They formed a telegram group with all guys, I instantly see that that there are 6 instead of 5 guys in the group. On Sunday just before the party, they have asked me to drop as there are only three girls available and it will be crowded. I agreed and asked for a refund. I was a bit suspicious that I may not receive the refund but after a couple of hours, I did receive the money.

But 15 minutes after I received the money they called me and asked me to come back as one of the guys chickened out after reaching the place. I have offered to join only if the damages are 15 k. They have agreed (They don't have choice). I have reched the place in 30 min. It was a big apartment with 3 bedrooms. I was received by the husband and one more organizer. I don't see girls and guys as they are busy in their respective rooms (only three other guys turned up and there were 3 girls).

Girls: 1 north Indian (blue jacket) (upcoming model in the famous studios nearby, green eyes nice smile but has that typical arrogance), 1 college-going girl (pink dress) bit plum but definitely fuckable, other is the wife (red saree) she definitely maintains herself bit dark.

Guys: 2 young (below 30) and one looks like about 35.

The younger guys and the college girl and the wife went to a single room for an orgy (looks like they want to experience that). The so-called model and the other are in the other room. I started to chat with the organiser and husband for 15 minutes when the north girl has finished. Finally, I have someone to talk to. I started to have a chat with the girl, It was usual I am model talk from her. But she is actually good looking slim, decent face and smile. After a few laughs, I have asked to pay my 15 K but my phone pe is not working. I have told the husband I will pay after the deed he can take me to ATM. After 45 min finally, the younger guys have finished with the girls and they showed up tired and hungry. The north girl is not interested in food. I took that as a chance and asked her to go to the bedroom. We chatted inside for 15 min and slowly started the deed. Thanks for the 1-hour chat she was comfortable with me. She said not DFK I have obliged and somehow not interested to remove her bra. But she did give very good BBBJ. I have reciprocated with DATTY and she seemed to be really wet. She enjoyed it and I am in no mood to stop. Just before I started doing mish I asked for another BBBJ (this time it was sloppy. Apparently her Ex Australian BF likes BBBJ). I started in Mish and she started to enjoy it and I slowly removed her bra and finally I was able to suck her boobs and pink nipples and followed with usual WOT and DOGGY. I was careful not to cum early and was able to hold on for 30 minutes and then sprayed on her belly.

We dressed up and then back to the living room. I see that younger guys were still there with the wife in the living room chatting and the college girls were with the other guy in the other bedroom. They offered me drinks. In 10 minutes the college girl is back and everyone started to prepare to leave. Both the younger guys requested the north girl for a meet but she refused (I think she was told to fuck two people). She left early and the college girl has left next (she actually fucked three guys). I was left with the couple and organiser in the living room as the all the guys have left. We have a chat for 30 minutes and finally, I asked the wife to join me in the bedroom and she agreed. She does CBJ which was a bummer but she was very fuckable and vocal in the sex. Dark-skinned typical Telangana girl with nice handful boobs. She enjoys the sex as she was gushing after the foreplay. It was a 45-minute bliss As we fuck her for 10 minutes and take a break fingering her and asking her sexual quesions in her ear she would answer and moan. After 45 minutes she asked me to finish as her husband is waiting and will be jealous.

After the session, I paid 15 K and left. I think it is money well spent but it is just an lucky opportunity. 25 K even 20 K is bit too much.

Mtlboy.

Jgaurpaw99
04-16-22, 16:02
What's the meaning of YMMV bro? Thanks.YMMV. Your mileage may vary (Means your experience may be different in a different situation.)

IndianDom
04-16-22, 17:19
Bro,

They are scammers. They are on Vizag locanto too. Just google phone number and do research. Also any advance payment is a red flag.

2 hrs 4 k for real meet', once I paid 1000, they are not responding, madhansuji or madansumi are the same medchal hw? Those who tried medchal hw through telegram please confirm. And send me private message with the contact number.

BabySearch
04-17-22, 05:01
I was reading your last post about SP's guys snatching money from you. Did anything recently happened after that incident? Its a worrying situation and all of us should be careful.After one week I went to same place without calling to SP.

I did not entered building and decided to watch movement for sometime from 300 meters away building. Two guys were roaming around same building with continuous watch over building and their movement looks suspicious and doubtful. I am not sure if these are same or different guys. I observed scene for 30 min but during this time no one entered into that building. I left place after without their notice but those guys were still waiting. I did not understood whole scene.

Either they could be money snatcher waiting for some opportunity or may be SP guys watching building. But I am sure going there would be a lot of risk.

I am trying to speak SP but he is not taking my call and not responding my message.

Any senior suggest what to do in this situation?

MulaMuthi
04-17-22, 10:34
Hi mongers,

There was a spa girl "Star" who was in Rego couple months back. Anybody know her whereabouts now?

Regards.

RidingHorse
04-17-22, 17:53
Recently met with Medchal HW. Thanks to RomanH and Batilboy for sharing the details.

Same usual process. Pinged the husband on TG. Reply was prompt. Rates were the same as disclosed in previous posts.

Went for the night battle. Agreed for 2 hrs, but stayed there for 3 hrs. Woman is pure housewife material. I had a few fantasies. CIM & COF. Successfully accomplished them. As many know she is a BJ queen. She gave a great sloppy BBJ without any teeth. First round CIM. Took some time to start #2. Initially she was hesitant on DFK. But focused on her touch points in round 2, which opened her up. She gave a nice DFK and encouraged to bite the face, b abd body. Her assets were good. Got a good b fuck and COB & COF.

Also, it was a thrilling experience to fuck someone right next to her family.

Pros: Anyone with similar fantasies, can explore her. Very co-operative. Great VFM.

Cons: Distance. Not a looker (fine for me).

WIR: probably yes, but after some time.

DonutRider
04-17-22, 19:39
Hi mongers,

There was a spa girl "Star" who was in Rego couple months back. Anybody know her whereabouts now?

Regards.By 'couple' if you meant 6-7 months, then she should be at home (in thai) spa hitech now.

Halwa
04-17-22, 20:35
What's the spa scene in Hyderabad now? Still has LE attention? I have tried Jamba of madhapur and Calm spa in Gachibowli. How is the scene and latest birds from them. Couldn't find any recent reviews on them.

Halwa
04-17-22, 20:38

Damages 7 k.

Most of seniors have this sp number I think.Your inbox is full. Can you share details.

Member #4742
04-18-22, 03:30
Your inbox is full. Can you share details.Check your pm.

Raaone
04-18-22, 04:18
Awesome review bro, could you please DM me the contact info? Thanks!

Recently met with Medchal HW. Thanks to RomanH and Batilboy for sharing the details.

Same usual process. Pinged the husband on TG. Reply was prompt. Rates were the same as disclosed in previous posts.

Went for the night battle. Agreed for 2 hrs, but stayed there for 3 hrs. Woman is pure housewife material. I had a few fantasies. CIM & COF. Successfully accomplished them. As many know she is a BJ queen. She gave a great sloppy BBJ without any teeth. First round CIM. Took some time to start #2. Initially she was hesitant on DFK. But focused on her touch points in round 2, which opened her up. She gave a nice DFK and encouraged to bite the face, b abd body. Her assets were good. Got a good b fuck and COB & COF..

SilverDew
04-18-22, 04:33
Hi,

A member posted a review of a Vizag girl from an SP. Tried finding the post, with no luck.

Need help with that contact, if possible please.

Would be very helpful. Thanks.

Dealwader
04-18-22, 05:12
Great review. Visiting for a short time. Can you share the SP or the bird contact? PM is active.

Anyone else can share any SP contact would be very helpful as well as.

I wish I could reciprocate but I don't have much contacts to share.

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..

InformalGuy
04-18-22, 07:32
Met with Me we Couple lavanyaraj2 She is very calm and caring in nature. I'm so glad that I got a chance to meet her. Before meeting her in person I had read there site about her services. Maintains hygiene and she is really skilled and makes sure that you're comfortable with her through out the session. Even though I just had 2 hrs of short session with her but I was fully satisfied. She was open to all my requests and didn't disappoint me at any point of time. We did few things again and again as we absolutely enjoyed it and had lots of fun. In between the session we took some break as well. I definitely recommend her who is looking for best experience. She is so sweet, chubby like a teddy bear, friendly person. Worth every single penny which you spend on her.

I know some people think that she is chubby but it's total I disagree because she has nice figure. Coming to the service she pro in French kissing we kissed like for 10-20 min lip lock our saliva was exchange in between of lip lock her eyes are main attraction. After French kissing I started to suck her pussy which is very clean she maintains her pussy hygiene. I could taste a chocolate flavour from her pussy when I asked her. She said before meeting she had trimmed her pussy and washed with chocolate. Which I liked and even tasted her cum while sucking. She also given blowjob for me. After 5 min we started with kiss and she made sleep on her bed and she ride me from top like cowboy in between I was sucking her boobs and kissing her and after that finally finished in doggy style. I enjoyed time with her.

While leaving I had a regret that she is not my girlfriend. Otherwise her service is very much great soon I will visit you again. This time you promised that we will do first night seen. Even hubby was also there very open minded.

Spunikit2
04-18-22, 10:27
Dear bros,

Is there a recommended times to visit the spas to reduce chances of LE raids?

RamboRaj
04-18-22, 11:53
She asking for 13000 for 2 shots. Need review.

BigDick1030
04-18-22, 12:40
It was supposed to be KLPD to me, but it happened to girl.

I was in contact with this SA nurse called F* she asked for 20 k and as usual I bargained and brought it to 13 k for 3-4 hours. Thursday we fixed deed for Saturday as she will be free after 3 pm.

But on Saturday, she said she will come at 7, so I asked for entire night and she accepted. I booked hotel from stay uncle. Now the ordeal started. She arrived at 8:30 pm and gave lame excuses. We started conversation for breaking the ice. She is typical Meghalaya baby with fat at right places and very fair. After almost 1 hour I asked whether she is ready, she asked for more time to start deed. I though WTF. I asked whether she was feeling tired and she said yes. I said I can give good massage and slowly started massage.

With all my spa experiences, I know pressure points and she was feeling relaxed and slowly I made her naked and continued the massage as professional. Slowly I started sucking boobs as it is also part of massage and when I was fingering, she slowly got eroused.

Then while doing massage at legs, I spread her legs and attacked her CAT by DATY. She is extremely wet there, but she stopped me.

And I became nude and asked her to give BJ. GOD it was one of the best BBBJ she gave after Medchal HW. She took Jhonny inside and then used her tounge to lick it. I started mouth fucking and she took it as champ. And while cumming, I forcefully held her head and she sucked all my cum and went to washroom to spit. It was already 10:30, so we ordered pizza and slept naked.

When I woke up at morning, she was still sleeping (at 6) and asked me some time. And at 7 she woke up and started to get ready. I asked for 2nd round and she again started giving excuses that she is not in mood. I thought my 13 k went to drain.

I was sleeping naked and asked her to suck dick and she said I should have woken early and she left hurriedly. In the meantime she didn't asked for her allowances and I also didn't reminded her. After she reached her hostel, she remembered it and texted me in telegram to make payment via Google and I simply blocked the *****.

Damages: 2. 5 k for hotel+1 k for food.

She is very good at BBBJ, but extremely moody and we need to pamper the ***** as our girl friend. She works at famous Greek god named hospital as nurse. God saved my hard earned money.

She is good, but extremely moody. Need to pamper like GF. But we pay to he treated like BF, not to treat girl as GFE.

InformalGuy
04-18-22, 16:06
Met with Mewe VIP couple awesome fun.

I met on Sunday recently at my hotel room. She is very genuine and talks politely and respectfully. She is also very intelligent. Initially, we talked for about half an hour and made ourselves comfortable. She gave me a wonderful GFE and a real sex life experience. She enjoys and involves in every act without watching time. I strongly recommend her. And hubby is also very open minded, but she is chubby but OMG awesome Lady, if any chubby and big ass lovers definitely Must meet lady BTW goes with lavanyaraj2 on mewe.

But very costly dear, but for me it is worth it no smelly Pussy, no bad odour, open for all and real involvement master piece, Initially the husband gave time to make me comfort, heard about many couples but if you need real 3 sum experience recommend them a lot.

Sabo24
04-18-22, 17:05

I met on Sunday recently at my hotel room. She is very genuine and talks politely and respectfully. She is also very intelligent. Initially, we talked for about half an hour and made ourselves comfortable. She gave me a wonderful GFE and a real sex life experience. She enjoys and involves in every act without watching time. I strongly recommend her. And hubby is also very open minded, but she is chubby but OMG awesome Lady, if any chubby and big ass lovers definitely Must meet lady BTW goes with lavanyaraj2 on mewe.

But very costly dear, but for me it is worth it no smelly Pussy, no bad odour, open for all and real involvement master piece, Initially the husband gave time to make me comfort, heard about many couples but if you need real 3 sum experience recommend them a lot.Doesn't it look like a paid / sponsored review, this review appears off on several counts. Does any one else have similar thoughts.

BabySearch
04-18-22, 17:41
Hi guys,

Did someone suffer with penis itching after BBBJ and took some medicine to cure it?

Recently I had BBBJ with WG and after two days got itching in penis tip. Now I worried about it.
I know this is not proper forum but any information would be useful.
Can anyone suggest?

RaahulReddy111
04-18-22, 21:06

But very costly dear, but for me it is worth it no smelly Pussy, no bad odour, open for all and real involvement master piece, Initially the husband gave time to make me comfort, heard about many couples but if you need real 3 sum experience recommend them a lot.I knew this couple but haven't tried. The prices start at 50 k 1 hour and their top package is like 1500000 which includes sex without condom it seems. Even if they are real, I would not bother to give a rat's ass. I met many couples and the max I spent is 60 k for Zara, she is far better than any Bollywood actress. Also, most of the good looking couples would charge about 25 k 2 sessions which is kind of a benchmark for A level couple and there are people who could bargain well and bring that down to 20 k or sometimes even 15 k. No offence to the bro who posted it.

DeadlyScorpio
04-19-22, 04:35

But very costly dear, but for me it is worth it no smelly Pussy, no bad odour, open for all and real involvement master piece, Initially the husband gave time to make me comfort, heard about many couples but if you need real 3 sum experience recommend them a lot.Just 2 posts and both about the same couple, doesn't look genuine, I don't see a reason as why one would have to shell 50 k for such a couple, we have more and better couples in mewe world at a lot better price.

Mamamia12
04-19-22, 05:37
Hi guy,

Can anyone give any review of this girl who goes my name Sanam? She posts her ad in locanto. Looks fair, but from her talks seems little fishy. Stays in Begumpet.

Spunikit2
04-19-22, 06:00
Was in the area and decided to check out L spa (flower spa).

It is closed and there is some other random office in it's place.

BabyKutu
04-19-22, 06:38

But very costly dear, but for me it is worth it no smelly Pussy, no bad odour, open for all and real involvement master piece, Initially the husband gave time to make me comfort, heard about many couples but if you need real 3 sum experience recommend them a lot.Thanks a lot of money for plain vanilla sex barring the supposed 3 some effect. Why would anyone play some much for such belittling sex? Amazes me.

Bro. That's not just exorbitant. Its extortion of sorts.

Regrets01
04-19-22, 06:43
I have been a silent reader of the forum for the last few months. Finally took a subscription and I'm happy to join the community.

Big shout out to all the bros and kind souls. I am looking for few VFM indies.

I will be posting an FR of my first action anytime soon.

Will reciprocate with the contacts I have.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
04-19-22, 06:48
She asking for 13000 for 2 shots. Need review.Avoid on all counts, Pic is dated. May be few years on the pic plus lots of pits on the face. Not worth.

InformalGuy
04-19-22, 06:50
Doesn't it look like a paid / sponsored review, this review appears off on several counts. Does any one else have similar thoughts.I already said just to give Info I Posted review, I'm not promoting or I do not need write paid review, here on this forum everyone has right to post. That's what I I did either you go with them or not it's your choice dear, but remember there are some people who need classy and very hygienic and some you said feelings, these you can get them for them I wrote, sorry guy's if I hurt anyone feelings.

TheOtherFace
04-19-22, 07:43
Any other alternatives to go ahead with the subscription.

Bala147
04-19-22, 08:26
Hi guys,

Complete noob to the mongering scene and fairly new to the city as well. So would request any senior member to guide me and show me the ropes. If there is any sort of orientation post or anything that I have missed please guide me to that as well.

Looking forward to contributing here after my first experience hopefully!

Raaone
04-19-22, 08:50
Hey Sandeep,

This is an amazing review bro, I almost read it twice everyday, LOL. Could you please share the contact details? My PM is open. Thanks once again for this wonderful review!

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat..

MulaMuthi
04-19-22, 10:46
By 'couple' if you meant 6-7 months, then she should be at home (in thai) spa hitech now.Thanks mate! Much appreciated.

Cuntributor
04-19-22, 20:19
Was in the area and decided to check out L spa (flower spa).

It is closed and there is some other random office in it's place.I had session with Mami, did BBBJ, b2 b and DFK and some bum massage, total 45 minutes service given massage plus extras. There was o sign of any closure or imminet closure then. Am surprised if it really closed. Was planning to go there again as soon as possible.

Cheers.

See.

MtlBoy
04-19-22, 22:46
Hmmm. CBJ, decent vanilla sex. I don't know how you got the contact. Generally her husband is involved.

She asking for 13000 for 2 shots. Need review.

BoyPune
04-20-22, 02:31
In contact with Mewe cpl are [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

They have own place and asking for 15 k + drinks for fun.

Any reviews on them?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

InformalGuy
04-20-22, 09:20
Thanks a lot of money for plain vanilla sex barring the supposed 3 some effect. Why would anyone play some much for such belittling sex? Amazes me.

Bro. That's not just exorbitant. Its extortion of sorts.I absolutely Agree dear But I was there for 3 hours and two sessions, In the discussion with them long back you also visited them it seems, near UM KPHB, by 20 k hour one session, May be they said it, any how sorry If wrote review Like this, but I Feel its worth of money for the session I have dear BabyKutu and for the next meet they said they will decrease the price too.

Comnjoi
04-20-22, 11:17
I met this Mumbai couple visited Hyderabad last weekend. They host in L tree hotel. Husband coordinated and she is short, fair and good looking. She is cooperative. Initially quoted 13 k for 2 hrs agreed 10 k per 2 HR.

Rahul129
04-20-22, 13:31
Tried moneyhill petite indie yesterday. She has a safe place and the overall experience was good. Quoted 6 k, negotiated to 5 k. I reached at agreed time and she was all dressed up and ready. Initially johny was shy but she made sure to handle it well. Sucked and played with her perky boobs, CBJ and tried missionary, WOT and doggy.

Thanks to seniors for sharing the details.

RaahulReddy111
04-20-22, 15:05
Hey guys any idea if she has quit this line. Her whatsapp is deactivated. ctually looking for a muslim girl called Parveen with whom she used to do a threesome. Does anyone have her contact.Guys anyone has her contact?

RamboRaj
04-20-22, 17:38
I met this Mumbai couple visited Hyderabad last weekend. They host in L tree hotel. Husband coordinated and she is short, fair and good looking. She is cooperative. Initially quoted 13 k for 2 hrs agreed 10 k per 2 HR.Can you share.

Member #4764
04-20-22, 22:30

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal..Hi Sandeep,

Wonderful review given by you. I have read it almost few times and would love to try out. Can you share the contact details if possible. My PM is open.

Bloodline
04-20-22, 23:07
This is my first reasonable encounter. Pinged SP has 2 girls selected Priya, looks decent but bit older than pics. Reached hotel has some chat and then she initiated with lip kissing which slowly progressed to DFK, she helped each other to remove our clothes. She kissed me all over the body and proceeded with BJ it was decent. I kissed her all over, sucked her boobs for a long time. Banged her in miss and finished in doggie. Cleaned up had food and proceed for second round, she was not in a mood for second round did respond at all, was like a dead fish. Lost interest and left the place. Complained to SP, he said will accommodate next time.

Damages 7 k + 800 for food.

I would not say bad experience, could have been better if she has responded well for second round.

Had quite a few fake encounters but luckily dint loose any money thanks to ISG.

Senior's please help me with any reliable pocket friendly SP's I see there are lots of them but charging 10 k for a shot and most of them are not reliable.

Please do the needful brothers.

Thanks.

Yudicuk
04-21-22, 04:07
Tried moneyhill petite indie yesterday. She has a safe place and the overall experience was good. Quoted 6 k, negotiated to 5 k. I reached at agreed time and she was all dressed up and ready. Initially johny was shy but she made sure to handle it well. Sucked and played with her perky boobs, CBJ and tried missionary, WOT and doggy.

Thanks to seniors for sharing the details.Could you please share the contact.

Regrets01
04-21-22, 07:08
Found this bird from a girl sp operating around mpur. Charges 5 k for a pop and only outcalls, any review or info is much appreciated. The third pic looks suspicious for the price she offered.

BigDick1030
04-21-22, 08:04
Many people are pinging me for NE nurse details. I clearly said I blocked her and I didn't paid her allowances. So how do you expect, my reference will be of any helpful to people.

Also people ask the generic questions like which spa is good or good Indies.

People who want to ask help, be specific in your request by going through previous posts. Atleast that much effort you can put and ask specific details so that it's easy for anyone to help.

MP111
04-21-22, 10:25
Hello ISGians,

Can anyone provide some leads on good spas with Thai girls?

Obviously who provide extras as well.

Will appreciate your effort!

Thanks!

Sudhaakargupte
04-21-22, 11:02
She asking for 13000 for 2 shots. Need review.Bro.

Typical Telugu Girl. Doesn't do BBBJ only CBJ. Place is okay. You may try and negotiate 2 shots for 10 K.

Sudhaakargupte
04-21-22, 11:05
Met with Me we Couple lavanyaraj2 She is very calm and caring in nature. I'm so glad that I got a chance to meet her. Before meeting her in person I had read there site about her services. Maintains hygiene and she is really skilled and makes sure that you're comfortable with her through out the session. Even though I just had 2 hrs of short session with her but I was fully satisfied. She was open to all my requests and didn't disappoint me at any point of time. We did few things again and again as we absolutely enjoyed it and had lots of fun. In between the session we took some break as well. I definitely recommend her who is looking for best experience. She is so sweet, chubby like a teddy bear, friendly person. Worth every single penny which you spend on her.

I know some people think that she is chubby but it's total I disagree because she has nice figure. Coming to the service she pro in French kissing we kissed like for 10-20 min lip lock our saliva was exchange in between of lip lock her eyes are main attraction. After French kissing I started to suck her pussy which is very clean she maintains her pussy hygiene. I could taste a chocolate flavour from her pussy when I asked her. She said before meeting she had trimmed her pussy and washed with chocolate. Which I liked and even tasted her cum while sucking. She also given blowjob for me. After 5 min we started with kiss and she made sleep on her bed and she ride me from top like cowboy in between I was sucking her boobs and kissing her and after that finally finished in doggy style. I enjoyed time with her.

While leaving I had a regret that she is not my girlfriend. Otherwise her service is very much great soon I will visit you again. This time you promised that we will do first night seen. Even hubby was also there very open minded.Do you mind sharing her pic bro.

Jayam9
04-21-22, 11:08
A newbie here. Could anyone please share the contact of medchal hw? Would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Raaone
04-21-22, 13:38
Hey Seniors,

First of all thank you so much for all your FRs and all the guidance and support that you provide here. I am in Hyderabad for a short stay and will be heading back to USA next month.

Can you please share good contacts, my budget is 10 k. I did try reaching out of a couple of seniors but no luck. Therefore, I'm requesting if anyone can help me out. Thank you so much once again!

Raaone
04-21-22, 16:24
Can you send the contact info? I'll try her out. She looks good tbh.

Found this bird from a girl sp operating around mpur. Charges 5 k for a pop and only outcalls, any review or info is much appreciated. The third pic looks suspicious for the price she offered.

Vinay624
04-21-22, 18:54

Thanks to seniors for sharing the details.Is this Navya you are referring to or is there another petite indie there. If so request you to share her contact. Thanks in advance.

Rahul129
04-21-22, 18:58
Is this Navya you are referring to or is there another petite indie there. If so request you to share her contact. Thanks in advance.Yes. Its her.

Qganesha
04-22-22, 14:57
Found this bird from a girl sp operating around mpur. Charges 5 k for a pop and only outcalls, any review or info is much appreciated. The third pic looks suspicious for the price she offered.Too good to be true.

InformalGuy
04-22-22, 15:28
Do you mind sharing her pic bro.Given hint of mewe and also have VC with her then decide, tried to buy subscription, but don't know my cards are not working.

Har1616
04-22-22, 15:45
Helloall,

Finally got my subscription up.

Coinbase is no use. So tried zebpay and added some amount using bank transfer.

Took some time to learn but finally got it.

Remember the transaction fee before you make the transfer.

And thanks to admin for quick activation.

Looking for some nice Indi contacts seniors.

Can share excellent Thai spa in return.

Please don't spam others.

Thank you.

Member #4764
04-22-22, 22:02
Hi,

Its been a while I have activated my new subscription being newbie here I'd like to request the seniors to please help me out with good indie contacts. I have posted before on the forum too for help but didn't get much response from seniors and other members. Desperately looking for some action since long and requesting to help out fellow newbie.

Thanks in advance.

FunCheck2
04-23-22, 04:18
Given hint of mewe and also have VC with her then decide, tried to buy subscription, but don't know my cards are not working.Good promotion strategy from this couple. Or just a coincidence. She recently joined SA too.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d62fed3e-2295-4fc7-bb7e-006f743ad5eb

CompLove2001
04-23-22, 07:38
Dear Friends and Seniors,

I will be in Hyderabad for few weeks, can any one help me with the contacts or references please.

TheOtherMe159
04-23-22, 14:21
Folks quick FR. Since it was more on the downside will keep it short. Johnny was troubling a lot so pinged this SP ending with 828. He hard sold this girl promising great service, model figure and usual things. Went in for 2 hrs at 8 k per shot. Reached this OYo place in BJ hills. Went into the room. Place was reeking the smell of cogerettes and she counts money like 5 times. Before we proceed to the act she says some client came in the same morning and left because she does not look like her pics. Dude if you are on ISG my salute. I should have done the same. Once she is off her clothes. Soggy boobs. She went in for CBJ. Already I was down due to the unclean sheets and untidy place. Released quickly. I did not feel like continuing. So I left and she was happy to let me go!! That a fucking $16 k gone down the drain. Just need some good looking indies that have quality or SPs that provide quality!! Happy mongering!!

Decpticon
04-23-22, 15:03
Good promotion strategy from this couple. Or just a coincidence. She recently joined SA too.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d62fed3e-2295-4fc7-bb7e-006f743ad5ebFor sure they are promoting themselves. In Mewe as well they have included some bum pics.

Just be cautious.

SuryAnaidu69
04-23-22, 17:14
Hi everyone,

I am new to ISG and having hard time understanding how it works. I have few questions it would be very helpful if someone can clear things for me.

1) I see a membership is required for sending private messages which I am totally OK with but I also see I have to share some contacts to get contacts. If that's the case I don't have any so what should some one like me do?

2) what all things a newbie like me should look into the site to know better?

3) if I want to take subscription can I do it from coindcx?

Decpticon
04-24-22, 00:43
Given hint of mewe and also have VC with her then decide, tried to buy subscription, but don't know my cards are not working.I tried to find you in Mewe app. But couldn't figure out with lavanyaraj2.

Can you ping me details. If you are genuine would like to meet you.

CooperKhan24
04-24-22, 02:08
Hi Friends,

With the help of ISG and other sites, have contacts of Spas's with extras but I am specifically looking for spas with prostate / tantric massage. Basically some spa where the girls first excites you for a while and then provides extras.

Could any brother give hints to the name of such spa?

PrinceNova
04-24-22, 13:06
Hi everyone,

I am new to ISG and having hard time understanding how it works. I have few questions it would be very helpful if someone can clear things for me.

1) I see a membership is required for sending private messages which I am totally OK with but I also see I have to share some contacts to get contacts. If that's the case I don't have any so what should some one like me do?

2) what all things a newbie like me should look into the site to know better?

3) if I want to take subscription can I do it from coindcx?Browse through the forum posts for last 3 months or 100 pages and you will find answers for all your queries bro.

Raaone
04-24-22, 15:02
Hello Seniors,

I have got PMs from some seniors to try SP Dinesh but unfortunately they don't have the digits. Could any senior please PM me the digits of SP Dinesh?

Thanks!

HarshaKrr
04-24-22, 15:56
Could you please DM me the contact info? Thanks in advance

Went for the night battle. Agreed for 2 hrs, but stayed there for 3 hrs. Woman is pure housewife material. I had a few fantasies. CIM & COF. Successfully accomplished them. As many know she is a BJ queen. She gave a great sloppy BBJ without any teeth. First round CIM. Took some time to start #2. Initially she was hesitant on DFK. But focused on her touch points in round 2, which opened her up. She gave a nice DFK and encouraged to bite the face, b abd body. Her assets were good. Got a good b fuck and COB & COF.

Also, it was a thrilling experience to fuck someone right next to her family.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

FeelingBad
04-24-22, 16:08
Went to mall of a famous actor, mall name starts with S. There I went to spa name on famous river. Massage is avg. Only HJ was on offer for 1.5 k. Girl was ready to meet outside for 10 k for 2 HR. Service was average.

HarshaKrr
04-24-22, 16:13
Can you share the contact details.

Thanks to Batliboy for giving me the contact of Medchal HW. This is a FR from last month, called and fixed the deed for afternoon. Went to medchal from Tolichowki and as usual it was a long tiring journey. They welcomed with great hospitality. Coming to the deed as shared by others in forum she is excellent in BJ. I liked it very much. Had two shots. Could not try CIM as I was little nervous. Damage was 5 k for two shots.

Please forgive my review skills if it was not up to the mark.

TheOtherMe159
04-24-22, 16:47
Brothern. Trying to connect with Shilpi. She is asking for a ref with phone number. Appreciate if any one can share. Thanks and happy mongering.

TheOtherMe159
04-24-22, 16:49
Brethren. Got this from a SP number ending with 496. Appreciate feedback. http://vipangels.in/.

RahulIsBack
04-24-22, 17:25
Hi brethren's,

In Hyderabad for 5-6 days.

Would appreciate some help of indies or girls or budget friendly SP.

Can reciprocate for Delhi, GGN, NCR contacts.

Thanks.

Rahul129
04-24-22, 19:31
Brethren. Got this from a SP number ending with 496. Appreciate feedback. http://vipangels.in/.Seems too good to be true. Do post FR in case you try the service. Don't pay advance and verify via video call whenever possible.

Rreddy33
04-25-22, 06:40
Dear brethren,

Just out of curiosity asking. Is Qatar Papa into business? If anyone have tried her? Have a kink of trying her. Please let me know if she is available.

Regards.

GirshHyd
04-25-22, 09:35
Please check your PM.

Hi brethren's,

In Hyderabad for 5-6 days.

Would appreciate some help of indies or girls or budget friendly SP.

Can reciprocate for Delhi, GGN, NCR contacts.

Thanks.

FunRider321
04-25-22, 11:51
Hi,

I last my old ID, as I have cleared all my old emails accounts.

Anyways coming to the topic, I have tried texting a few old SP's, after multiple tries got a reply for a SP who used to provided near care hospital be. Hill 3-4 years back now moved to the different one.

He said some new girl who is about 23-24 age, 2 hrs at 4 k 2 shot is the deal. The place is near the used car sales in ma*pur, it a flat in the apartment, he has 3 girls and all girls is better then avg looking. The one I selected is young silky hair, cute face, medium size and about early 20's. As I am trying after few years, little worried, but she started to remove clothes of both, she went on knees and started giving a nice BJ.

Started sucking the boobs, didn't allow for french kiss but allowed to spread her legs did DATY for good time as there is no smell and its clean. She is high and started pushing my head more deep. Later we did 69 while she is on me. She took it complete and sucked like mad. Then shift to WOT without said to removed it if I am cumming. Fucked on different position doggy and miss, asked for ass fuck but its very tight so couldn't. When I was almost about to cum I removed it and she gave a BJ.

Both had bath together in the shower took a break for 20 minutes, said she is from Bengal and will be here for 15 days. Then started the 2nd round she started by BJ, she was open to anything. Has a real good time.

The SP said he will be changing every 15 days.

CAT 9 tight and wet.

Boobs- Average.

Ass. Nice round.

Charges 4 k+.5 k.

Room. No ac, little hot.

Will repeat again for sure when I am free.

RaahulReddy111
04-25-22, 18:01
Hi brother,

Unable to reach you in PM, can you provide any leads to get this SP digits?

Hi,

Anyways coming to the topic, I have tried texting a few old SP's, after multiple tries got a reply for a SP who used to provided near care hospital be. Hill 3-4 years back now moved to the different one.

He said some new girl who is about 23-24 age, 2 hrs at 4 k 2 shot is the deal. The place is near the used car sales in ma*pur, it a flat in the apartment, he has 3 girls and all girls is better then avg looking. The one I selected is young silky hair, cute face, medium size and about early 20's. As I am trying after few years, little worried, but she started to remove clothes of both, she went on knees and started giving a nice BJ.

Started sucking the boobs, didn't allow for french kiss but allowed to spread her legs did DATY for good time as there is no smell and its clean. She is high and started pushing my head more deep. Later we did 69 while she is on me. She took it complete and sucked like mad. Then shift to WOT without said to removed it if I am cumming. Fucked on different position doggy and miss, asked for ass fuck but its very tight so couldn't. When I was almost about to cum I removed it and she gave a BJ..

Sanjuwick7
04-25-22, 19:36
Hi,

Started sucking the boobs, didn't allow for french kiss but allowed to spread her legs did DATY for good time as there is no smell and its clean. She is high and started pushing my head more deep. Later we did 69 while she is on me. She took it complete and sucked like mad. Then shift to WOT without said to removed it if I am cumming. Fucked on different position doggy and miss, asked for ass fuck but its very tight so couldn't. When I was almost about to cum I removed it and she gave a BJ..I like to try this one you mentioned. Can you share SP name and last 4 or 3 digits of the phone number of SP.

TheOtherMe159
04-25-22, 20:47
Hi,

Started sucking the boobs, didn't allow for french kiss but allowed to spread her legs did DATY for good time as there is no smell and its clean. She is high and started pushing my head more deep. Later we did 69 while she is on me. She took it complete and sucked like mad. Then shift to WOT without said to removed it if I am cumming. Fucked on different position doggy and miss, asked for ass fuck but its very tight so couldn't. When I was almost about to cum I removed it and she gave a BJ.

Both had bath together in the shower took a break for 20 minutes, said she is from Bengal and will be here for 15 days. Then started the 2nd round she started by BJ, she was open to anything. Has a real good time.

The SP said he will be changing every 15 days.

CAT 9 tight and wet.

Boobs- Average.

Ass. Nice round.

Charges 4 k+.5 k.

Room. No ac, little hot.

Will repeat again for sure when I am free.Awesome FR rider bro. Looks like good time. Can you give some hints or the number for this SP.

Member #4764
04-25-22, 22:26
Hi,

Started sucking the boobs, didn't allow for french kiss but allowed to spread her legs did DATY for good time as there is no smell and its clean. She is high and started pushing my head more deep. Later we did 69 while she is on me. She took it complete and sucked like mad. Then shift to WOT without said to removed it if I am cumming. Fucked on different position doggy and miss, asked for ass fuck but its very tight so couldn't. When I was almost about to cum I removed it and she gave a BJ..Hi sir,

I've joined the forum recently before that I was lurking a lot on forum posts. Being a newbie I would like you to guide me and help me out with desperate situation since I hadn't much of a luck with the forum. But your posts are insightful and great it'd be great if you could share some of the indie contacts or any contacts you've tried or known in Hyderabad. Being newbie I can't reciprocate you with anything in return. I've messaged seniors previously but none responded. Looking forward for your response. Thanks.

Casanova9
04-26-22, 01:52
In India, especially in Deccan city, it is almost impossible to professional a prostate / tantric massage. You can get something similar to that by instructing them to focus on that area, where the girls are providing a 'good' HJ / happy ending. Not namesake / mechanical HJ providing gals. Check your luck with Thais and Ayur Mallus.

Hi Friends,

With the help of ISG and other sites, have contacts of Spas's with extras but I am specifically looking for spas with prostate / tantric massage. Basically some spa where the girls first excites you for a while and then provides extras.

Could any brother give hints to the name of such spa?

Xander Garv
04-26-22, 06:54
Found this bird from a girl sp operating around mpur. Charges 5 k for a pop and only outcalls, any review or info is much appreciated. The third pic looks suspicious for the price she offered.Folks tried this bird yesterday. Bird same as in pics but 60% of the pics, little slimmer now. Avg bong muslim girl. No DFK but open for limited positions only either CG or missionary! For me its was not very good as no DFK is a turn off first.

Damages are 5 k plus hotel for one session though I had decided for 8 k for 2 but did not feel like going for 2nd one!

You can try her. Or other girls handled by this agent lady!

Cheers!

Sand1363
04-26-22, 07:15
Hi Friends,

I will visiting Hyderabad in 15-20 days.

Actually I am fed up with north and north east therapists.

Want to switch to mallus.

Can someone please suggest some spas with good looking mallu therapists and good extra services.

Thanks in advance.

India2021
04-26-22, 08:14
Looking for any indie contact guy. Preferably milk or housewife or couples.

Arghzme
04-26-22, 09:20
Hi Friends,

I will visiting Hyderabad in 15-20 days.

Actually I am fed up with north and north east therapists.

Want to switch to mallus.

Can someone please suggest some spas with good looking mallu therapists and good extra services.

Thanks in advance.KAN near VAX Bakery JH.

Bubba 69
04-26-22, 13:02
Hello,

I am looking for good SP contacts or Indies (preferred). Can anyone help me. My DM is open. Thanks.

Sand1363
04-26-22, 15:36
KAN near VAX Bakery JH.Hi Bro,

I am unable to decode it.

Can you please inbox me the exact details.

Thanks in advance!

NaughtyVik
04-27-22, 00:10
KAN near VAX Bakery JH.He said "good looking", don't think the girls here qualify!

Sand1363
04-27-22, 06:23
He said "good looking", don't think the girls here qualify!Hi NaughtyVik Bro.

Can you please elaborate a bit.

Generally Kerala girls are very young-looking and se*why.

Please tell me what is the issue here.

Thanks in advance!

Seshugadu1
04-27-22, 07:23
Hi all,

Got to know from SPA owner that they have started Cross Gender Massage and all they have is Kerala Staff only.

If someone wants, try your luck once. Charges seems very high though.

Hints: Kerala Spa opposite to famous mall in KPHB (Dmart lane). Can find in Daggara app & you can do whatsapp chat mentioned in app.

Lady owner but open to discuss about the services.

RoofHills
04-27-22, 08:37
I met this indie Sanju with a friend reference, she is just 24, plump, v fair marvadi girl.

She stays in a 2 bhk apt with a friend. She invited me on a work day when her roommate is not in the flat, it's in kphb.

I went for one HR session, deed started with LFK, turned out to be a DFK. After few minutes removed cloths and gave a nice BBJ. I carried my protection, she put on my little and started machinery then moved to lotus and ended with doggy.

After the deed she took me to bath rom (it's a common bathroom, not attached) washed my little. I paid 5 k and left.

Face is nerd type, plump, fat tummy.

BBJ skills OK.

MontyFukrey
04-27-22, 09:33
Hello everyone,

Was randomly checking on some contacts from Skokka and Locanto. Found one profile, spoke to her on whatsapp of course virtual number. She seems genuine and I remember seeing her profile in one of the lot from one SP. But she denies it. Asked 10 k for two. Not budging below 8.5 k. My counter was 7 k and I am firm on this till now.

Anybody has taken her service.

PrinceNova
04-27-22, 10:59
Hi Bro,

I am unable to decode it.

Can you please inbox me the exact details.

Thanks in advance!Bro,

I don't have PM to share. Justsearch in nearbuy for 3 word place that matches KAN.

KingKong3089
04-27-22, 11:10
Hi,

This was an awesome FR. Mind sharing digits? Coming to Hyderabad after a long time and gathering some genuine / safe contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there!

My regular SP sent the pics for selection and picked up two this time, not for group /3 some, friends were up at my place. Birds arrived from Rasgulla city and the SP has changed his den from hitech city charminar to the area where Mumbai builder has massive towers adj to a railway track.

SP quoted 12 k per night and we were three people, no restrictions on number of shots, each of us tasted the birds and it worked out at 4 k / pop which is great VFM given the quality of the birds.

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Jhongage
04-28-22, 13:51
Brothern. Trying to connect with Shilpi. She is asking for a ref with phone number. Appreciate if any one can share. Thanks and happy mongering.Bro,

She is suffering from "GPS".

Has lot ot do's and don'ts.

And natak during the deeds.

So I suggest stay away use your $$ elsewhere.

Cheers.

SaneAtLast
04-28-22, 15:57
After more than a month started looking into contacts again in skokka and loco. Came across few fakes and too costly one's. Finally got the SP contact ending 522 but advertised as independent.

Handled by lady. Multiple birds available in different locations, asked for nearest one available got one bird pics went with her for two shots.

Went to the nearby location sent by her and got call from her that the one managing the location will call me. After two minutes later got call from him got instructions towards the location.

Coming to the place was good more like 2 bhk told me to wait for few minutes as there is another client right now there. Waited in other room. After few minutes called out and moved to the deed room. Bird was 90% like the pic. Coming to the deed, she looked like she has no interest at all. Told me to undress and start the deed and she got undress herself. Told her I need a CBJ first, given a sloppy average one. Played with her boobs while getting the CBJ size were see cup. Stared the deed with Miss, CG and started nakras saying don't touch the clit and outrageous one was when asked for doggy told me if cover was broken I have to pay extra and I am like what, anyway done with her in doggy. Thought of leaving after getting some breath. So went for her phone. Since I already paid for the two shots I was thinking of how to leave and get my damage for one shot.

She came back and told me to wait in the other room for sometime since another customer was came (I know that was a irritating one for anyone to here). But finally I used this as a excuse and dressed up and went the handler and said that she told me to wait when I paid for two shots.

Actually she was working for two SP so the one here had discussion with her and told me to done with me. But rejected saying that's not how she should behave and all.

Asked for refund, got the refund. Handler said sorry for the inconveniences and told me to contact the SP and tell her about the issue.

Contacted SP and she assured me that this will not happen and told me to if I still want to go for other round she would send me another bird location. Said her I will contact back if I needed in the future.

CBJ - 6/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Looks - 8/10.

WIR. Not for this bird, but will try other birds.

Damage: 4 k /2 (asked for 4 k /1), got back 2 k.

P. s: getting different bird photo once or twice weekly.

Sand1363
04-28-22, 16:21
Hi all,

Got to know from SPA owner that they have started Cross Gender Massage and all they have is Kerala Staff only.

Hints: Kerala Spa opposite to famous mall in KPHB (Dmart lane). Can find in Daggara app & you can do whatsapp chat mentioned in app.

Lady owner but open to discuss about the services.Hi Bro,

Your inbox is full.

Can you please give me details and cost of the kerala spa.

I am visiting Hyderabad in 20 days.

Will visit.

Thanks in advance!

HarshaKrr
04-28-22, 17:54
Hi bro,

Can you share any hints about this bird.

I met this indie Sanju with a friend reference, she is just 24, plump, v fair marvadi girl.

She stays in a 2 bhk apt with a friend. She invited me on a work day when her roommate is not in the flat, it's in kphb.

I went for one HR session, deed started with LFK, turned out to be a DFK. After few minutes removed cloths and gave a nice BBJ. I carried my protection, she put on my little and started machinery then moved to lotus and ended with doggy.

After the deed she took me to bath rom (it's a common bathroom, not attached) washed my little. I paid 5 k and left.

Face is nerd type, plump, fat tummy.

BBJ skills OK.

Sreekumar
04-28-22, 19:50
Brethren,

Coming back to Hyderabad after 5 years and would need your help in getting a genuine contact for a day / night call.

Appreciate if someone can help me, will reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Thanks.

Sree.

PatrickJsen123
04-29-22, 01:07
After more than a month started looking into contacts again in skokka and loco. Came across few fakes and too costly one's. Finally got the SP contact ending 522 but advertised as independent.

Handled by lady. Multiple birds available in different locations, asked for nearest one available got one bird pics went with her for two shots.

Went to the nearby location sent by her and got call from her that the one managing the location will call me. After two minutes later got call from him got instructions towards the location.

Coming to the place was good more like 2 bhk told me to wait for few minutes as there is another client right now there. Waited in other room. After few minutes called out and moved to the deed room. Bird was 90% like the pic. Coming to the deed, she looked like she has no interest at all. Told me to undress and start the deed and she got undress herself. Told her I need a CBJ first, given a sloppy average one. Played with her boobs while getting the CBJ size were see cup. Stared the deed with Miss, CG and started nakras saying don't touch the clit and outrageous one was when asked for doggy told me if cover was broken I have to pay extra and I am like what, anyway done with her in doggy. Thought of leaving after getting some breath. So went for her phone. Since I already paid for the two shots I was thinking of how to leave and get my damage for one shot.

She came back and told me to wait in the other room for sometime since another customer was came (I know that was a irritating one for anyone to here). But finally I used this as a excuse and dressed up and went the handler and said that she told me to wait when I paid for two shots.

Actually she was working for two SP so the one here had discussion with her and told me to done with me. But rejected saying that's not how she should behave and all.

Asked for refund, got the refund. Handler said sorry for the inconveniences and told me to contact the SP and tell her about the issue.

Contacted SP and she assured me that this will not happen and told me to if I still want to go for other round she would send me another bird location. Said her I will contact back if I needed in the future.

CBJ - 6/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Looks - 8/10.

WIR. Not for this bird, but will try other birds.

Damage: 4 k /2 (asked for 4 k /1), got back 2 k.

P. s: getting different bird photo once or twice weekly.Sorry for the bad experience. You did not burn much. I avoid Telugu women. They do it purely for money. No interest in sex in general.

Regrets01
04-29-22, 05:44
Guys,

I need the telegram ID of priyaajay69 facebook couple and reference. Guys who tried them. Please post your reviews and pics if possible.

Anuj1020
04-29-22, 07:55
Can anyone please share contacts to trusted SP or indies, preferably near Gachibowli. I'm new to the scene and will also share my experiences to help everyone.

Mirchi9
04-29-22, 09:43
There are couple of good birds there who do more than HJ. You can try the one next door too.

Went to mall of a famous actor, mall name starts with S. There I went to spa name on famous river. Massage is avg. Only HJ was on offer for 1.5 k. Girl was ready to meet outside for 10 k for 2 HR. Service was average.

Hhhaaa
04-29-22, 17:03
Hey dude,

Can some one help me with good digits I have already contributed a lot in the forum will help in future so can you please so good SP or independent provider, thanks.

DavidStoner3
04-29-22, 21:00
Hey guys,

I'm in Hyderabad for a couple of nights and would really like to try the local talent.

Any Indies, SPs, NE or Afro contacts would be much appreciated.

Will reciprocate with contacts from Bombay.

PMs are open!

RampageMan
04-30-22, 16:05
Hello brethren,

This is my first report here. I have been following ISG for a few months now and have come across several Spa Reviews that have genuinely helped me. I have had a few experiences of my own here and elsewhere and, I really want to contribute back to this Forum. I will also be posting my other Spa reports very soon.

Be' Spa Madhapur (have been there thrice).

Location: Near Dur gam Cher uvu Metro Station, building next to the car Showroom. Its on the 1st floor.

The Place: Its pretty Secluded, never found too many guys in there. Although the reception and rooms are ok-ish, the washrooms are not great (I suggest you get a dry massage).

Counter Charges: 2.5 K ++ for an hour (Can negotiate to 1.5 K). They always massage for 40 minutes, and pop the question.

The Ladies:

1st) Sowmya: Dark, slim SI walks in. Not a looker, but wasn't too shabby either. Big Jugs.

Offered only HJ / B2B at 1 k and 2 k respectively.

Took B2 be, decent experience, but wouldn't let me finger her. Finished with a mechanical HJ.

2nd) Priya: Dark, Slim SI. Small Jugs but quite fit.

Offered only HJ+TL at 1.5 K.

Was very talkative, apparently liked me, so 5 minutes into the act let me kiss her and finger her. Great B2 be and finished with HJ. Great Session overall.

3rd) Don't remember the name. Fair, Busty NI. Looks Decent and clean.

Offered only HJ+TL at 2 k (Got her down to 1 K).

WIR: Maybe, if I need a quick release. Pretty Secluded and convenient. Although, its better to ask for a lineup and select here (they do allow that).

Hope it helps!

Happy mongering!

Sandy1232
04-30-22, 17:13
I am in Hyderabad for few days, could you all please help with some digits. I am new to the Hyderabad scene and will post my comments and continue to share Hyderabad experiences. PM is open.

Ankur8124
04-30-22, 17:14
Hey all,

Writing an old experience. I was here for just one day for work. Searched in MR. Found this cheap profile. The girl was not a looker, bit chubby and short. But from WA chats seemed genuine and independent. She said she doesn't have any place and I called her over to my hotel.

Girl was new into this it seemed. She didn't understand what's DFK and BBJ. So had to make her understand and then she agreed. She is bit dusky but her boobs were handful. Overall an OK OK experience not bad, considering Hyderabad is bit dry in terms of indie stuff.

Look- 5.

Body- 8.

Pussy - 7..I have a contact who shared the same pics can any brother give any input whether to go ahead or avoid?

Sanjuwick7
04-30-22, 21:45
Hi all bros,

Any of you know any hackers in Hyderabad. If you know please let me know bro.

In return I will help you in one way or other way.

DavidStoner3
05-01-22, 01:57

Coming to the place was good more like 2 bhk told me to wait for few minutes as there is another client right now there. Waited in other room. After few minutes called out and moved to the deed room. Bird was 90% like the pic. Coming to the deed, she looked like she has no interest at all. Told me to undress and start the deed and she got undress herself. Told her I need a CBJ first, given a sloppy average one. Played with her boobs while getting the CBJ size were see cup. Stared the deed with Miss, CG and started nakras saying don't touch the clit and outrageous one was when asked for doggy told me if cover was broken I have to pay extra and I am like what, anyway done with her in doggy. Thought of leaving after getting some breath. So went for her phone. Since I already paid for the two shots I was thinking of how to leave and get my damage for one shot..Sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Think it's worth to explore other birds that SP has? If so, please contact?

NickKumar
05-01-22, 05:24
Hi everyone,

Looking for some contacts of SP's near by Lb nagar, DSNR.

PM is open please message me any digits contacts. I am new to Hyderabad and looking for some Telugu Indie contacts.

Thanks in advance.

CricketMatch
05-01-22, 07:29
Hi all,

Lady owner but open to discuss about the services.I had contacted them through WhatsApp. They said only male to male massage service is available and females are not providing any kind of services to male.

Spunikit2
05-02-22, 11:19
I was in India two weeks ago in Hyderabad and visited a few MPs (thanks a lot to our brothers for the contacts). Here is a delayed FR.

1) L (Flower) Spa: I wanted to try this out but it was closed permanently.

2) Pacchani Chettu Spa, Banjara hills. (Overall not a great experience).

I couldn't get them on phone one day (for some reason). When I finally got them on phone the other day, Ayesha wasn't available. Finally, I directly went there the next day. When I asked for Ayesha, the guy at the reception asked me "which Ayesha?" (apparently there are two Ayeshas). This totally caught me by surprise. The the grilling started. The guy started asking me where I heard of Ayesha and If I had a reference (I didn't have one. Didn't think I needed one for MPs. He was asking me which Ayesha I want and how she looks. Anyway, I bullshitted something that I was there 2 months ago and got massage from Ayesha. And that she is tall and fair (based on what I could find from FRs here). They asked me to wait and said she will come in 30 minutes. I didn't have 30 minutes (had to be some place else in an hour or so).

I opted for someone else called "Jesse". She was just "OK". Gave a very hurried massage. When asked for B2B and BBBJ, she quoted 8 k. I brought it down to 5 k. She gave a *very hurried* B2B and an "OK" BBBJ. I was not very happy and asked her to stop. She then said, she can meet me outside at her house or come to my hotel and that she would be a lot more fun. I didn't want anything to do with her. Pretended to take her number and got the hell out.

Overall, this was a disappointment. I should have waited for Ayesha and took an appointment.

3) "2000 year" spa in Banjara hills: (Good experience but expensive).

I went to "2000 year" (codename) spa based on a recommendation from another brother. Got a NE lady (forgot the name). Gave a good massage. Quoted 8 k for B2 B and DFK and HJ. She said no BBBJ. She wouldn't budge. Based on the massage, she looked promising and I was desperate at this point. So agreed to 8 k. She gave a very good B2 B and nice DFK for about 10 minutes. Probably more. She licked my neck which was a great turn-on (and let me lick her neck / face and other places). I was totally turned on and this made even the HJ very pleasurable. Overall good experience.

4) "padi" (translate the number to English) spa. (Ok experience).

Two days later, I went to another spa near Prakashnagar metro. There are two spas here (both recommended by our brothers here). I tried one opposite shoppers stop. It is hard to find as there is no board outside but somehow I managed. They had 4 girls. 2 south and 2 north. All of them were. For the lack of better term - "maid type" girls (but clean looking). I don't know what made me agree to this but I chose a Muslim south Indian girl (I must admit, I do have a weird fetish about such girls though).

Gave a decent massage. Agreed for a B2 B and BBBJ for 3 k. For some reason, I didn't BBBJ with this girl. And said I want B2 B and HJ. She said 2 K. The girl had amazing boobs (not huge / not small. Just the right size for me). It was actually quite an enjoyable B2B. I give her 100% for effort and commitment. This would have been totally awesome if the girl were nice. She was willing to do DFK too but I wasn't ready.

5) BBQ-nation spa. Vizag. (Awesome experience).

I had to go to Vizag for a couple of days in the middle of my trip to meet a friend. Based on the recommendation from brothers in Vizag forum, visited the spa near BBQ-nation. I got a very good looking NE girl from Delhi. She is probably an 8/10 (name is Riya or Rima. I don't remember). Gave a good massage and towards the end started chit-chatting. Asked if I wanted extras. I said I wanted B2 B and BBBJ. She said she would only do HJ but quoted 8 k. It seems like that is the going rate in Vizag (which has very bad spa scene). So I agreed. It was an amazing B2 B with really good DFK. I was a bit surprised that she was so lenient in DFK (I was so turned on that I became a bit aggressive and she let me continue). She was also gently licking my face, neck (and let me lick her) and it was a very big turn on.

Then she said, she would do BBBJ since I am "clean" (I know she was trying to praise me in my most vulnerable moment). She said she needs another 3 K for that. I am not proud of this but I was so fucking turned on with the DFK and the face / neck / armpit licking (mutual) all the stroking she was doing to my dick that I caved in.

She gave me a very nice BBBJ. Probably one of the best I got so far. (She asked me not to release in her mouth though).

I left a happy man!. Even after I was back in Hyderabad, I lost all interest in going to any other spas for the rest of my trip (I. E for the next 3 days).

Overall, Hyderabad turned out to be a big disappointment to me (totally my fault. I didn't choose the MPs wisely) but Vizag was a surprise!

HPredwa
05-02-22, 15:52
Kindly suggest any GF friendly hotels / arrangements in Hyderabad which can allow foreigners check in without hassle.

Thanks in advance.

Cuntributor
05-02-22, 19:21
Looks like more we share on this forum more we screw up the market by people wanting to pay ridiculous amounts to the females who have golden pussy syndrome.

I was in India two weeks ago in Hyderabad and visited a few MPs (thanks a lot to our brothers for the contacts). Here is a delayed FR.

I couldn't get them on phone one day (for some reason). When I finally got them on phone the other day, Ayesha wasn't available. Finally, I directly went there the next day. When I asked for Ayesha, the guy at the reception asked me "which Ayesha?" (apparently there are two Ayeshas). This totally caught me by surprise. The the grilling started. The guy started asking me where I heard of Ayesha and If I had a reference (I didn't have one. Didn't think I needed one for MPs. He was asking me which Ayesha I want and how she looks. Anyway, I bullshitted something that I was there 2 months ago and got massage from Ayesha. And that she is tall and fair (based on what I could find from FRs here). They asked me to wait and said she will come in 30 minutes. I didn't have 30 minutes (had to be some place else in an hour or so).

I opted for someone else called "Jesse". She was just "OK". Gave a very hurried massage. When asked for B2B and BBBJ, she quoted 8 k. I brought it down to 5 k. She gave a *very hurried* B2B and an "OK" BBBJ. I was not very happy and asked her to stop. She then said, she can meet me outside at her house or come to my hotel and that she would be a lot more fun. I didn't want anything to do with her. Pretended to take her number and got the hell out.

Overall, this was a disappointment. I should have waited for Ayesha and took an appointment.

I went to "2000 year" (codename) spa based on a recommendation from another brother. Got a NE lady (forgot the name). Gave a good massage. Quoted 8 k for B2 B and DFK and HJ. She said no BBBJ. She wouldn't budge. Based on the massage, she looked promising and I was desperate at this point. So agreed to 8 k. She gave a very good B2 B and nice DFK for about 10 minutes. Probably more. She licked my neck which was a great turn-on (and let me lick her neck / face and other places). I was totally turned on and this made even the HJ very pleasurable. Overall good experience.

Two days later, I went to another spa near Prakashnagar metro. There are two spas here (both recommended by our brothers here). I tried one opposite shoppers stop. It is hard to find as there is no board outside but somehow I managed. They had 4 girls. 2 south and 2 north. All of them were. For the lack of better term - "maid type" girls (but clean looking). I don't know what made me agree to this but I chose a Muslim south Indian girl (I must admit, I do have a weird fetish about such girls though).

Gave a decent massage. Agreed for a B2 B and BBBJ for 3 k. For some reason, I didn't BBBJ with this girl. And said I want B2 B and HJ. She said 2 K. The girl had amazing boobs (not huge / not small. Just the right size for me). It was actually quite an enjoyable B2B. I give her 100% for effort and commitment. This would have been totally awesome if the girl were nice. She was willing to do DFK too but I wasn't ready.

I had to go to Vizag for a couple of days in the middle of my trip to meet a friend. Based on the recommendation from brothers in Vizag forum, visited the spa near BBQ-nation. I got a very good looking NE girl from Delhi. She is probably an 8/10 (name is Riya or Rima. I don't remember). Gave a good massage and towards the end started chit-chatting. Asked if I wanted extras. I said I wanted B2 B and BBBJ. She said she would only do HJ but quoted 8 k. It seems like that is the going rate in Vizag (which has very bad spa scene). So I agreed. It was an amazing B2 B with really good DFK. I was a bit surprised that she was so lenient in DFK (I was so turned on that I became a bit aggressive and she let me continue). She was also gently licking my face, neck (and let me lick her) and it was a very big turn on.

Then she said, she would do BBBJ since I am "clean" (I know she was trying to praise me in my most vulnerable moment). She said she needs another 3 K for that. I am not proud of this but I was so fucking turned on with the DFK and the face / neck / armpit licking (mutual) all the stroking she was doing to my dick that I caved in.

She gave me a very nice BBBJ. Probably one of the best I got so far. (She asked me not to release in her mouth though).

I left a happy man!. Even after I was back in Hyderabad, I lost all interest in going to any other spas for the rest of my trip (I. E for the next 3 days).

Overall, Hyderabad turned out to be a big disappointment to me (totally my fault. I didn't choose the MPs wisely) but Vizag was a surprise!

Ravik5932
05-03-22, 04:59
I had contacted them through WhatsApp. They said only male to male massage service is available and females are not providing any kind of services to male.It is very likely that the spa people do not want to commit in writing to a stranger that they provide cross gender message.

Regrets01
05-03-22, 09:52
Can any one guide me with SP Surya's reference.

Digits ending 086.

Rg766
05-03-22, 10:32

I opted for someone else called "Jesse". She was just "OK". Gave a very hurried massage. When asked for B2B and BBBJ, she quoted 8 k. I brought it down to 5 k. She gave a *very hurried* B2B and an "OK" BBBJ. I was not very happy and asked her to stop. She then said, she can meet me outside at her house or come to my hotel and that she would be a lot more fun. I didn't want anything to do with her. Pretended to take her number and got the hell out..Sorry man! Jesse is a FS at 4 k and 6 k at her home / outside for reference of other brothers.

I just logged in a see a lot of requests from brothers. Sorry was out and couldn't reply. Will reply in next 2 days!

Sand1363
05-03-22, 10:54

Overall, Hyderabad turned out to be a big disappointment to me (totally my fault. I didn't choose the MPs wisely) but Vizag was a surprise!Bro,

You paid 5 k in Gre*and Tr** Spa?

Let me tell you that I have good experience with Gre*and Tr** Spa.

The max cost of B2 B there is 3 k. I once paid 2. 5 k as well and received B2 B service.

If you are saying that you paid 5 k there, then 1.) either you are marketing that particular therapist or 2.) you are really unaware of the market in that Spa.

If second is the case, then We request you to do proper enquiries before visiting a Spa.

If rich people like you start paying 5 k , then the therapists will jack up the prices, and average-class people like us cannot afford it.

Finally we all are the ones who suffer.

The moment every customer disagree to pay more than 3 k, then the therapists will be left with no option other than agreeing for 3 k.

Hence let us together keep prices in control.

Thanks!

Princ Charming
05-03-22, 15:42
Hello,

My fellow mongers of Hyderabad city. It is with a heavy heart I post this in this Hyderabad thread.

Most of you are aware that our Vizag is pretty dry moreover the Vizag thread is not even active apart from my FR's recently in there.

Pinged some of the senior members in there but haven't had any luck.

So I request any kind soul to share their contacts so we can revive this Vizag thread.

DM is open. (Any contacts near to Vizag are also welcome).

Thanks in advance.

BlackBoxHyd
05-04-22, 15:42
Hi everyone,

Looking for some contacts of SP's near by Lb nagar, DSNR.

PM is open please message me any digits contacts. I am new to Hyderabad and looking for some Telugu Indie contacts.

Thanks in advance.Requesting for the same to seniors!

HPredwa
05-05-22, 04:56
Have the contact for the Hyderabad SP ending with 350.

If anyone who is aware of the SP can provide a reference, would appreciate.

Kindly drop me a PM if you can help.

SexAdventurer9
05-05-22, 17:01
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Hyderabad in a few weeks, and I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could share their contacts with me.

All types of contacts are welcome. PM is open.

Thank you.

PrinceNova
05-05-22, 19:05
https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/030522/customer-at-brothel-cannot-be-arrested-rules-ap-hc.html

RohanM
05-05-22, 23:21
Right now a well looking above 28 agd girl is standing near petrol pump.

She is standing just below jubilee hills check post metro station.

Asking 5 k.

Looks promising.

BoyPune
05-06-22, 02:37
Hello,

Any recommendations for Spa with Jacuzzi?

Rahul129
05-06-22, 04:49
Hi all,

I would really appreciate if someone can recommend decent MPs with NE girls. I never tried a MP in India and would love to explore.

My PM is open.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
05-06-22, 05:13

Overall, Hyderabad turned out to be a big disappointment to me (totally my fault. I didn't choose the MPs wisely) but Vizag was a surprise!Bro,

That's a lot of money .5 K for HJ& BBBJ at a rundown spa is unheard. This will set wrong expectations and other mongers will be fleeced. This is extortion of sorts and you fanned it willingly.

Vizag. Scene is not as bad, going rates are high however just an HJ. That's a lot of money.

Bad call man!

FlowerSearch
05-06-22, 07:55
I am very new to Hyderaba., Have no connections. Please help in finding Indie s around.

DavidStoner3
05-06-22, 08:14
I am in town for a few days and Johnny is restless.

Please can anyone help with contacts of indies, SPs or MPs?

Please help a brother out!

Thanks.

KrishP9333
05-06-22, 19:21
Earlier, There were many people who used to share the contacts. I tried all old contacts Mirror, Moon, Manisha, Radhika, Nikita etc.

For last 1 year, ISG became dry. None has been sharing the contacts.

Could anyone help me with good independent contact.

DavidStoner3
05-06-22, 19:37
Has anyone tried Eva on MR?

Looking for inputs, she's asking for 15 k two shots and massage.

Max I could bring it down to is 8 k.

Please let me know if worth it?

DavidStoner3
05-06-22, 19:39
Has anyone tried cookie afro on MR?

She's saying 4 K for one shot with place.

Looking for any input please.

PrinceNova
05-07-22, 08:51
I am in town for a few days and Johnny is restless.

Please can anyone help with contacts of indies, SPs or MPs?

Please help a brother out!

Thanks.You can try pachani chettu in be hills or few near sweet shop in raj road. Search in the forum for clues.

Raaone
05-07-22, 11:18
She looks good in the pics bro, I think for 8 k she is good. I will try her in a couple of days.

CooperKhan24
05-07-22, 11:46
In India, especially in Deccan city, it is almost impossible to professional a prostate / tantric massage. You can get something similar to that by instructing them to focus on that area, where the girls are providing a 'good' HJ / happy ending. Not namesake / mechanical HJ providing gals. Check your luck with Thais and Ayur Mallus.Thanks Bro, Do you also have idea about other cities? I frequently travel to Blore, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Would any of these cities could have such spa?

Jhongage
05-07-22, 13:42

I couldn't get them on phone one day (for some reason). When I finally got them on phone the other day, Ayesha wasn't available. Finally, I directly went there the next day. When I asked for Ayesha, the guy at the reception asked me "which Ayesha?" (apparently there are two Ayeshas). This totally caught me by surprise. The the grilling started. The guy started asking me where I heard of Ayesha and If I had a reference (I didn't have one. Didn't think I needed one for MPs. He was asking me which Ayesha I want and how she looks. Anyway, I bullshitted something that I was there 2 months ago and got massage from Ayesha. And that she is tall and fair (based on what I could find from FRs here). They asked me to wait and said she will come in 30 minutes. I didn't have 30 minutes (had to be some place else in an hour or so).5 k for B2B at that space is way too steep.

We started with 1.5 k now max 2 to 2.5 k we pay.

Do not spoil the places and the connects there.

I can smell the air of girls there asking 4 k to 5 k.

You have made the place a big no for all of us.

FaultyPromise
05-07-22, 14:03
Visited be Spa after a report on this place. This is located walking distance from D Ch metro station. Initial plus point was to see a woman receptionist. Makes me at ease. Was asked if it was first time, I said yes. Was showed the menu with massage for 45 mins, 60 minutes and 90 minutes. 90 minutes gives two therapists for 45 minutes each.

Was allocated one local lady are. Massage was pretty decent as I was in need of some massage. After about 30 minutes was. Asked for extra. Was told HJ with TL was 1.5 k and B2 B was 3.5. Managed to negotiate B2B for 2.5.

The act was ok. Are is bit chubby but eager to please. No feeling of being rushed. While I was allowed to touch the boobs freely, her jeans stayed on. But was allowed to touch, rub her cat through jeans.

Overall ok experience. Bathroom is not that good so definitely go for dry massage. They would in any case put cream when giving HJ. BJ was not available.

Body: chubby.

Boobs: maybe c cups.

WIR: No. Would try others.

DonutRider
05-07-22, 15:42
Did Miss M at L spa mpur after a gap. She became little lean. Not a looker but DFK queen. I waited for a few min in the room before she came in. She recognized, greeted and I laid down on the table Butt naked. I didn't take any oil and cream. Just dry massage for sometime before she grabbed my Dick and balls and played with them for a while. I was rock hard and turned back, got up and started kissing and slowly undressing her. She never allowed pussy access. And I feel like she always wears a pad to deny access. But that didn't stop me from running my fingers into her pussy every now and then. We were Licking and kissing each other's bodies for such a long time in missionary. Her arm pits were very clean and non smelly and I licked them happily. After that she sat on top of me and started kissing and dry humping me, while Licking my nipples. I don't feel anything when gals lick my nipples but that's okay. She later laid down next to me with her one arm under my head, other hand stroking my Dick, her one knee up in my balls and kissing and biting each others lips. I grabbed her leg and held it up my balls and my other hand was inside her panties squeezing her soft Butt. Together we stroke my Dick. It was hurting a little (I wish we used some oil) and I took full control of hand job while she was squeezing my balls. I came so hard and shot straight into my right eye and her hair. We spent some time giggling and removing my cum from her hair and my face! Glad my mouth wasn't open. She is not at all a looker, but I only do her for hard-core kissing. Counter 1. 5 gal 2. 5 k.

RajKumar1988
05-07-22, 21:02
Hello,

Any recommendations for Spa with Jacuzzi?Your inbox is full.

WannaDate11
05-07-22, 23:35
This is same Thai lady who was being discussed earlier as a possible post op "ladyboy". However I don't think she is anything like that. She has big fake boobs. Gives a very good massage and in my experience has been decent with her. She is a definite veteran in this business so expect a good, yet mechanical service.

RahulRocks
05-08-22, 02:49
Hi friends,

From last 3 days I am having itching in foreskin and light yellow discharge is coming. While urinative having little pain and little red area.

Please suggest a good dr for consultation in Gachibowli jubliee hils madhopur area. I want to avoid big hospital where lot of crowd there.

MyaMonger
05-08-22, 03:03
Can you please PM me how to contact this exciting person?

Sounds like a fun session and I too am starving for one.

Sand1363
05-08-22, 09:18
Hi Friends,

I will be visiting Hyderabad in 2 weeks.

As mentioned in previous posts, I am literally fed up with North and NorthEast therapists.

Can some one please help me with the below information.

1.) Any Spa with good looking kerala therapists. Other than ker**a Ayur*see Spa.

2.) Any Spa with very beautiful Telugu Therapists.

Thanks in advance!

PSucker69
05-08-22, 15:40
Hi all,

I'm a newbie on this forum as well as mongering here in India. Had few good experiences in USA but here its all new.

Coming to experience read thru threads and started looking on Sk found an ad where she says independent and texted her but never sent pics to confirm, did a video call to show half face. Still took it positive and out of desperation booked the lady for deed. Went to her place and she was all tensed. Asked me for money before deed but I refused.

The moment she started to take off clothes all the jhonny tension went for toss, she was so old with all saggy body and complete stretch marks. Nothing to do paid for agreed and left from there without looking back.

Such a worse experience.

I'm sorry if I have written something wrong as its my first post. I request seniors to share any good contacts and add some fun to my life.

Princ Charming
05-08-22, 22:50

I couldn't get them on phone one day (for some reason). When I finally got them on phone the other day, Ayesha wasn't available. Finally, I directly went there the next day. When I asked for Ayesha, the guy at the reception asked me "which Ayesha?" (apparently there are two Ayeshas). This totally caught me by surprise. The the grilling started. The guy started asking me where I heard of Ayesha and If I had a reference (I didn't have one. Didn't think I needed one for MPs. He was asking me which Ayesha I want and how she looks. Anyway, I bullshitted something that I was there 2 months ago and got massage from Ayesha. And that she is tall and fair (based on what I could find from FRs here). They asked me to wait and said she will come in 30 minutes. I didn't have 30 minutes (had to be some place else in an hour or so)..Brother,

5) 8 K for DFK and B2B is not at all acceptable. Yet still you paid 3 k for BBJ.

I request you to refrain from overpaying though our Vizag is dry.

Kindly don't let your Johnny take control of your mind and try to negotiate next time.

Pratap44
05-09-22, 04:58
Was there this weekend in Hyderabad on a work trip. Had half a day to kill. Reached out to one of my old spa guys when I used to monger actively in Hyderabad couple of years back. He suggested this place. It seemed a residential area. Name has two words. First one starting with S is the five. And second word other meaning for peace. Starting with T. Saw line up and selected one girl sofa (add I in between). Girl was short and slightly on well built side with huge melons. Massage started usual chit chat. Massage was below average. Then started question on extras I said I am regular and pay 1. 5 k for top less b2 be as I normally don't go down the body till I am familiar with a girl. She said 2. 5 k but came down eventually. What followed was one hell of a session. Started as 45 min turned to 90 min with both of us not realising it. DFK was pure bliss with her and she was getting turned on with my exploring her body with kisses and tongue. She became wet in no time. Her melons were just perfect and I ate them like no tomorrow. She did a wonderful boob massage and finally came. Wanted to go again next day but work had to come bck to Mumbai. Waiting for my next trip to Hyderabad to taste the girl.

Counter 2. 5 for 90 min starts at 1. 5 for 45 min and 2 k for 60 min.

Girl: 1. 5 k.

Body: short, slightly built.

Boobs: 9/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

DonutRider
05-09-22, 06:07
I have been visiting this ni gal at Lego mpur. Massage with ni gals has always been a flop for me. In my experience they never did full justice to an erotic massage and I usually avoid ni and si at spa. This one was a little different.

I waited for a while before she entered and wanted ly changed into dispo infront of her. We greeted, I laid face down on the bed and She did some stretching sitting on my bum. The dispo slid fully down while she was at it but she continued stretching and dry massaging my upper back loke she didn't mind.I usually don't ask for a bum massage myself unless there were some hints. she slowly pulled the dispo back up my bum and started poring some oil. Hard and slow strokes all over my upper body, very relaxing and sleep inducing. By this time we were done breaking the ice and she seemed nice to talk to and not boring. She then moved to the bum, giving it some hard nice deep tissue maasage. I asked her to remove the dispo and She asked if I needed it deep and I said yes. She and I then started negotiating and we settled at 1. 5 k for that 'deep' bum massage, handjob and touching. Off went the dispo andd she started massaging the bum. It was really 'deep', very erotic, with constant strokes at my p-spot, balls and Dick. I was rock Hard by this time and spread my legs wide open and laid down on the table like a fat frog and she slowly started fingering my ass. I wouldn't get into all the details but my ass got annihilated. I liked it, really and thoroughly enjoyed it. I came with that ass fingering and the handjob money was wasted. Same detail and similar experience in all my visits. Gal isnt a looker, but is polite and trained. Nice and hot shower and I come out a happy man. Until next time. DR.

GirshHyd
05-09-22, 10:55
So I have seen this are-Go Thai spa in Mpur where you have some attire showroom in ground and this one at 4th floor. Parking is an issue here. Went there, had NB coupon and took Thai massage (which will be dry). There is a Thai girl assigned. Tall slim but aged. Well its not the real Thai experience. For 1.5 k may be OK. But she hinted for extras and said some financial issue. And so on. I asked for BJ and only HJ is in menu. Said 1000 and I asked for bum massage to pay for 500 more. She has done good. Paid 2 k. Sorry I know. In the moment. She literally begged.

I will not recommend either the girl or spa. If your looking for any sort experience. No good luck at all for me in Spas. I always prefer independent even if it's massage. If any kind soul can share some inde who is really good at massage and know their job, please share me.

Take care folks. Its very hot there.

Sand1363
05-09-22, 14:10
Posting for third time. Not received any contacts yet.

Hi Friends,

As mentioned in previous posts, I am literally fed up with North and NorthEast therapists.

1.) Any Spa with good looking kerala therapists. Other than ker**a Ayur*see Spa.

Thanks in advance!

KrishP9333
05-10-22, 05:16
Did anyone try birds from Natasha no ends with 588. Quoting exorbitant prices. Is SP reliable?

DonutRider
05-10-22, 07:24
Posting for third time. Not received any contacts yet.

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Hi Bro, you have 96 posts and not one single FR! Every post is more or less the same thing. 4 times is your current record requesting for the same details though I am sure you will break it soon (Sorry I had to spent 4-5 minutes of my time to get these statistics as I just can't stop looking at your posts) I am amazed at your constant dedication and determination of contact gathering but also curious as to what you do once you have the contact? Please advise-.

Sand1363
05-10-22, 07:59
Hi Bro, you have 96 posts and not one single FR! Every post is more or less the same thing. 4 times is your current record requesting for the same details though I am sure you will break it soon (Sorry I had to spent 4-5 minutes of my time to get these statistics as I just can't stop looking at your posts) I am amazed at your constant dedication and determination of contact gathering but also curious as to what you do once you have the contact? Please advise-.Hi Bro,

If you look at my previous posts.

I never requested for Kerala Therapists.

I have requested for Kerala Therapists for 3 times, but didn't get any information other than Ke*rala Ayur**vic*cS*a.

Let me answer your questions one by one.

Q I am amazed at your constant dedication and determination of contact gathering but also curious as to what you do once you have the contact.

Q Hi Bro, you have 96 posts and not one single FR! Every post is more or less the same thing.

A. Whenever I request for an information, I hardly get 2-3 replies and I select the best among them. There is no contact-gathering as you think. I am completely upset by the fact that you are suspecting a regular Mon.*ger*are. If you have any negative opinion on me, please contact me via email first and get clarified instead of posting in public.

A. Let me give you a couple of examples for this.

Currently I requested for Kerala therapists. Some friends suggested KAN. I will visit it.

After 1-2 months, If I want to try Kerala therapists again, of course, I need to request for the same info.

The post may look same but the response I expect is different from the previous responses.

Coming to the reason why I never posted an FR.

The Spa I select will be based on the existing posts.

For example, recently someone posted on Ayesha from Gree*Tr**Spa.

I contacted him and visited her.

My FR will the more or less same as the FR from the person who provided me contact details.

Hence I do not have much interest to post the same FR.

And also, frankly, till date, I never encountered a situation which excited me very much to write FR (:

Everything has been routine.

As you are suspecting me, I will definitely write an FR this time.

Let me give you another example.

One of the persons in the forum provided me Roja's contacts.

I visited the Spa but I didn't like her personally and the spa is also very gloomy.

In such scenarios there is nothing to post.

Hope this helps!

If you still have any comments or queries, please inbox me.

More ever, if you know any Kerala Spa, please reply me.

I will definitely post an FR this time.

Thanks in advance!

Bubba 69
05-10-22, 10:03
Hello all,

I have requested for decent SP / Indie contacts in the forum multiple times but did not receive any response. Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Had 4-5 experiences in the recent times. Some were KLPD and some were genuine but not up to the mark drinking money like wine.

FR1: Newly wed couple. Girl - 9/10. BBJ / DFK. And / A. DATY - 11/10. WIR. YES. Sorry can't share this contact per request.

FR2: Bong. Fair. Deed - 3/10. WIR. No.

FR3: NI. Girl - 6/10. BBJ / DFK - 6/10. DATY - 6/10. Overall - 7/10.

Please don't ask for contacts if you cannot share decent contacts.

Xander Garv
05-10-22, 10:42
Anybody tried the second girl from the Sophie website? Please share your experience.

Cheers.

RajuBat
05-10-22, 11:08
Hi to all seniors,

I have seen this SP and add in locanto, has any one tried this SP before? Is this SP real or scam, please provide the information.

Thank you.

(hyd143.com)

FaultyPromise
05-10-22, 11:48
In such scenarios there is nothing to post.

Hope this helps!

If you still have any comments or queries, please inbox me.

More ever, if you know any Kerala Spa, please reply me.

I will definitely post an FR this time.

Thanks in advance!Don't mind me interfering in this issue esp as a newbie, but as a long time non-member lurker (and now member), I know that senior members are normally very wary of members who just ask for information without sharing any information themselves.

While I get your point of the need to share a FR that would be almost the same as someone else, the point is that every FR is a confirmation of the service of the place / person reviewed. A FR also acts as a demonstration that the FR poster is a contributing member of the forum, and by extension, someone whom other members can trust (esp with LE monitoring always a threat) and share information. This is why newbies typically find it hard to get contacts, while seniors prefer to help those who have contributed with many FR.

Hope you get what I am getting at. So whether minor or insignificant to you, it is better to drop a FR, as it would help you in the long run.

I recently decided to become a member as I started to try out MPs based on the past FRs. I personally had two underwhelming experiences, I have posted on one and would be posting on the second one soon. This forum is about sharing information, positive or not, boring or exciting. The more information that is shared by various people, the better for all.

Cheers, bro.

RajuBall
05-10-22, 13:43
Has any one tried to from this site before?

http://indiansexservices.com/in/hyderabad1

Is the scam or real?

Please share your experience.

Thank you.

Rahul129
05-10-22, 18:27
Tried ST spa / MP in Financial area today. Place seemed relatively new and had decent ambience. Reached at around 7.45 pm and probably I was their last customer. Paid 1.5 k at counter for a 45 minute massage. Line up had 3 choices but I was not offered selection. Post payment at counter, I was taken to the room which had a shower, AC, average lighting and a mirror parallel to massage table. Shortly Miss M joined in the room and asked to change to disposable. She said that she is from Mumbai and a Muslim. She was fair in complexion, average height, lean frame, perky boobs and overall a petite looking girl. Must have been in late 20's. Massage begun with legs and calves, and within few minutes her fingers started touching and teasing inside dispo. Without any hesitation, she lowered the dispo and started bum massage as well. After 30 minutes of massage she popped the question and advised HJ + TA and B2B on menu. I opted for HJ + TA and was relieved in under 5 minutes. (Johny was desperate as it was over 2 weeks since any action). She cleaned me with tissues and asked to take shower.

Girl - 7/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

WIR. Yes. (There are 2 more in the line up).

$ - 1.5 k at counter + 1.5 k to girl.

RahulKhannarpr
05-10-22, 19:11
Has any one tried to from this site before?

http://indiansexservices.com/in/hyderabad1

Is the scam or real?

Please share your experience.

Thank you.They are genuine.

DudeInTheHouse
05-11-22, 07:00
Hey mongers!

Has anyone tried honey from MR?

If yes, was it repeatable? Asking for 3 k.

One of the members mentioned something about her being a tranny.

Hence just wanted to confirm. Not looking for any surprises you know.

Ravik5932
05-11-22, 07:09
Was there this weekend in Hyderabad on a work trip. Had half a day to kill. Reached out to one of my old spa guys when I used to monger actively in Hyderabad couple of years back. He suggested this place. It seemed a residential area. Name has two words. First one starting with S is the five. And second word other meaning for peace. Starting with T. Saw line up and selected one girl sofa (add I in between). Girl was short and slightly on well built side with huge melons. Massage started usual chit chat. Massage was below average. Then started question on extras I said I am regular and pay 1. 5 k for top less b2 be as I normally don't go down the body till I am familiar with a girl. She said 2. 5 k but came down eventually. What followed was one hell of a session. Started as 45 min turned to 90 min with both of us not realising it. DFK was pure bliss with her and she was getting turned on with my exploring her body with kisses and tongue. She became wet in no time. Her melons were just perfect and I ate them like no tomorrow. She did a wonderful boob massage and finally came. Wanted to go again next day but work had to come bck to Mumbai. Waiting for my next trip to Hyderabad to taste the girl..Visited the spa. Did not ask for line up. Was allotted local girl for 45 minutes. Being a Monday the selection was limited. Average looks. Massage was good. Opted for B2B for 2 K. Decent experience. Girl: 6/10 Service: 8/10 Attitude: 8/10 Cleanliness: 8/10. Had decent working shower. And aircon in the room. May repeat.

FaultyPromise
05-11-22, 07:45
I tried this spa located just after the Hfzpt flyover comin from Kondapur. It is located right besides a popular eatery (also starting with B), in an Oyo building.

This spa was mentioned many months back and I had wanted to tried it. Located on the 1st floor, I went in and was greeted by a lady receptionist (always a plus for me) with 2 other girls around. I asked the rate and was told 1.3 for 1 HR. I said wasn't it 1 k, and she said rates have going up now. So agreed to the rate and asked for choice was told I could choose either of the two. I asked if she herself was available, she said yes so I choose her. Her name was Amr. Inside was told to change to dispo, which I did. She entered and massage started. Within 5 minutes she asked about extra. I asked for options and was told the usual, HJ with TL and B2 be. She then said if I want for 700 more I can go for a second girl. So I readily agreed for that and asked for one of the other girls (K She then wanted me to finalize of the extras. I initially negotiated for B2 be with both. She then said if I want I can take 1 shot option. This is where I messed up a bit on the negotiation. I should have bargained more but settled for 2.5 per girl with full access as it has been my dream wish to have a threesome with two busty girls. The deed started. They were enthusiastic enough, although the second girl K was definitely more into the act and was more cheerful. Both had shaven cat that had no smell so did DATY to both. K also have me BBJ, A did not do it. She held my Johnny while K sucked. Decent BJ although my FWB was much better! Mounted both in missionary for a while. Ended with a HJ while sucking and grabbing their big tits. Gave them a tip of 300 to be shared. They were so happy by it that they actually hugged me! This made me think, I definitely overpaid for the deed. But the experience was a good quick release. And I got to suck big tits to my heart content.

Body: both A and K are local healthy girls with big asses.

Looks: Above average.

Boobs: 8-9 /10 (Big soft ones, esp K).

Cat: clean and shaven.

Rates: 2 k counter for 2 girls + 5 k for 1 shot + tip 300.

WIR: Yes. Good for quick no nonsense release. I think if you become regular they would be open to meeting outside for a lower cost.

Sand1363
05-11-22, 10:10
Don't mind me interfering in this issue esp as a newbie, but as a long time non-member lurker (and now member), I know that senior members are normally very wary of members who just ask for information without sharing any information themselves.

While I get your point of the need to share a FR that would be almost the same as someone else, the point is that every FR is a confirmation of the service of the place / person reviewed. A FR also acts as a demonstration that the FR poster is a contributing member of the forum, and by extension, someone whom other members can trust (esp with LE monitoring always a threat) and share information. This is why newbies typically find it hard to get contacts, while seniors prefer to help those who have contributed with many FR.

Hope you get what I am getting at. So whether minor or insignificant to you, it is better to drop a FR, as it would help you in the long run.

I recently decided to become a member as I started to try out MPs based on the past FRs. I personally had two underwhelming experiences, I have posted on one and would be posting on the second one soon. This forum is about sharing information, positive or not, boring or exciting. The more information that is shared by various people, the better for all.

Cheers, bro.I agree bro!

Thanks!

PatrickJsen123
05-11-22, 11:28
They are genuine.Yes. There.

PatrickJsen123
05-11-22, 11:29
Hi to all seniors,

I have seen this SP and add in locanto, has any one tried this SP before? Is this SP real or scam, please provide the information.

Thank you.

(hyd143.com)Legit. Not a fraud.

RajPru
05-11-22, 16:28
Hello brothers,

Wanted to check if any one recently visted lifespan spa (converted to English) google it to Sanskrit near Narsingi? Please DM me reviews if anyone had went there.

Happy mongering! Cheers!

Ravik5932
05-12-22, 07:12
Visited the spa. Did not ask for line up. Was allotted local girl for 45 minutes. Being a Monday the selection was limited. Average looks. Massage was good. Opted for B2B for 2 K. Decent experience. Girl: 6/10 Service: 8/10 Attitude: 8/10 Cleanliness: 8/10. Had decent working shower. And aircon in the room. May repeat.Typo error. There was no aircon in the room. Rgds.

RampageMan
05-12-22, 07:32
Been to the two spas in S city Mall, Z spa and G spa. On the same floor almost next to each other, apparently both are owned by the same person.

Location: I love the location it because of the convenience, plus spa in a mall is safer. But, definitely lot of people looking at you when you walk in / out.

Place: It pretty clean especially Z spa. Didn't use washrooms in both places so can't comment.

Ladies: Pretty Standard, Mostly NI and NE Therapists. Got NE twice and NI once.

Service: Offered HJ+TL at both places- 1.5 K (pre-negotiation) . Apparently they are not supposed to offer anything more.

WIR: Probably, because of the safety.

Happy mongering!

Rg766
05-12-22, 09:55
Any Sana reviews here? I have the contact but missing any detailed reviews.

I'm free for a week and looking for contacts for a few more nice indies, MILFs and SPs. Those who know me will know that all requests are reciprocated.

Cheers!

PatrickJsen123
05-12-22, 12:52
Hi Everyone,

Regular SP (last digits ending with 6427) got a kannada girl. She is good. Very cooperative. No restrictions except Anal.

The only downside is weight. A big chubby but will make up with Attitude. Had a good time with her.

KrishP9333
05-12-22, 16:25
There is an SP number ends with 759 has good chick. Is he reliable?

JustFunn
05-12-22, 16:55
I tried this spa located just after the Hfzpt flyover comin from Kondapur. It is located right besides a popular eatery (also starting with B), in an Oyo building.

This spa was mentioned many months back and I had wanted to tried it. Located on the 1st floor, I went in and was greeted by a lady receptionist (always a plus for me) with 2 other girls around. I asked the rate and was told 1.3 for 1 HR. I said wasn't it 1 k, and she said rates have going up now. So agreed to the rate and asked for choice was told I could choose either of the two. I asked if she herself was available, she said yes so I choose her. Her name was Amr. Inside was told to change to dispo, which I did. She entered and massage started. Within 5 minutes she asked about extra. I asked for options and was told the usual, HJ with TL and B2 be. She then said if I want for 700 more I can go for a second girl. So I readily agreed for that and asked for one of the other girls (K She then wanted me to finalize of the extras. I initially negotiated for B2 be with both. She then said if I want I can take 1 shot option. This is where I messed up a bit on the negotiation. I should have bargained more but settled for 2.5 per girl with full access as it has been my dream wish to have a threesome with two busty girls. The deed started. They were enthusiastic enough, although the second girl K was definitely more into the act and was more cheerful. Both had shaven cat that had no smell so did DATY to both. K also have me BBJ, A did not do it. She held my Johnny while K sucked. Decent BJ although my FWB was much better! Mounted both in missionary for a while. Ended with a HJ while sucking and grabbing their big tits. .Tried this spa based on above FR. Assigned K. Local girl with huge boobs. Rooms are small with no attached bath and no AC. Looks rundown place. Massage skills are zero. Offered B2B and BJ for 2.5. Could have negotiated to 2 K. Looks like a sureshot FS place.

WIR: No.

Ravik5932
05-13-22, 07:01
Tried this spa based on above FR. Assigned K. Local girl with huge boobs. Rooms are small with no attached bath and no AC. Looks rundown place. Massage skills are zero. Offered B2B and BJ for 2.5. Could have negotiated to 2 K. Looks like a sureshot FS place..In fact the girls there try to persuade for FS. Average girls.

RonyBee
05-13-22, 11:34
In Hyderabad for a short visit. Need contact numbers of active SPs. Can anyone help. Thank You.

Vibhy3240
05-13-22, 13:10
Tried this spa based on above FR. Assigned K. Local girl with huge boobs. Rooms are small with no attached bath and no AC. Looks rundown place. Massage skills are zero. Offered B2B and BJ for 2.5. Could have negotiated to 2 K. Looks like a sureshot FS place.

WIR: No.Bro,

Are the birds present there are MILF type and mid aged type or somewhat young and reasonably slimmer? Because I am not that much into huge tummy and mid aged type and the spa is very far from my place. So any details about this would be appreciated bro.

IndigoUS06
05-13-22, 14:31
Did anyone try birds from Natasha no ends with 588. Quoting exorbitant prices. Is SP reliable?Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of the SP?

FaultyPromise
05-13-22, 17:14
Tried this spa based on above FR. Assigned K. Local girl with huge boobs. Rooms are small with no attached bath and no AC. Looks rundown place. Massage skills are zero. Offered B2B and BJ for 2.5. Could have negotiated to 2 K. Looks like a sureshot FS place.

WIR: No.I totally agree on the rundown look. When I went to the first floor, this spa was literally besides a demolished space that made me wonder what I was getting into. But this place also gave me the vibe that anything goes here. Footfalls seems to be low esp in early hours.

As I said, this place is best for a quick release FS for reasonable cost. (Carry cover as the girls seem to accept uncovered sex, which can be dangerous) And I would suggest miss K due to her large jugs, clean cat and accommodating attitude.

And BTW, there was AC in the room I was in (immediate right to the reception desk). No bathroom though, just a wash basin (missed mentioning this in my FR.)

FaultyPromise
05-13-22, 18:00
Bro,

Are the birds present there are MILF type and mid aged type or somewhat young and reasonably slimmer? Because I am not that much into huge tummy and mid aged type and the spa is very far from my place. So any details about this would be appreciated bro.The girls here don't fit your profile (they have tummy, not mid aged though). Better to skip it and go for some other place. Use your hard-earned cash for what really gets you going.

Rahul129
05-13-22, 19:01
Visited ST spa again today. This time asked for the line up and they showed a NI, NE and SI girl. I selected SI named Stella (dark complexion) as she seemed to be around 22/23 yo. Her body is in shape and even better than Navya's. Coming to the deed, massage was pathetic but her attitude was accommodating. She quoted 4 k for B2B and negotiated down to 3 k. (I know its on expensive side but Johny took control and I agreed) She dressed down to birthday suit and got on top of me, I'm not sure if she was trying to excite me or was just moving around randomly. I asked her to lay down on massage table and started sucking her perky boobs. She started moaning slowly and I took that sign as an opportunity and started fingering her tight kitty. I think I made her cum and she seemed to have enjoyed it. Post this, I had to tell her to begin HJ and she started HJ while I was sucking her boobs. Post deed, took shower and left.

Massage - 0/10.

Face - 5/10.

Body - 10/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Damages - 1.5 k for 45 minutes + 3 k for B2B.

Comnjoi
05-13-22, 20:30
Hi brethren,

Can anyone please share reliable SP or Indie contact. Thanks in advance.

RahulRocks
05-14-22, 02:30
Tried this spa. They have deal on NB. It is near to pizza shop above a bank ATM. Name start with are and rest word are like what we get from GF at bday. It's called treat.

Called in afternoon slots were free, guy said girl from Bangalore is there for good service. Send and opted the same girl. Massage skills are poor. For extra quoted B2B 5 k. TL HJ 3 K.

I said its fine I will with massage only.

Girl was shocked and asked what happened is there issue with money or my service bala bla. We don't get salary so we have to do this and everyone come for service only etc.

At last B2B price was 2 k.

She is heavier side. Nothing great about men though but her attitude and body are soft. Her name start with Pree.

Place is on 4th floor. Not great ambiance. AC is there but bathroom is very small.

EcstasyHyd
05-14-22, 09:09
Got free time today. Would like to try SPA. Can you guys recommend good spas. TIA.

Karanveerbhat
05-14-22, 18:56
Hi folks,

I am posting after literally 2 years. My subscription has expired. However, posting my FR of Ava day spa.

Visited last week. The spa is opposite to a famous restaurant. The name of the restaurant is rashtrapati in English restaurant. Selected a north Indian girl from Mumbai. Divya. Massage started. She did an extremely good massage. Talked for a while why is she in this work and bullshit. After 45 minutes, extras popped up and took b2 b. She has got a great ass and big boobs, not very big but a decent size. Sucked them to my hearts content. She is not very clean down so fingered and made her cum. She was completely on and requested me to visit again. Finished with HJ.

Total damages - 2 k massage + 2 k B2B.

WIR: this spa has good North Indian therapists who always change. Last time I took a girl and she was heaven. Don't remember her name anymore. So, yes.

RampageMan
05-14-22, 19:20
Tried this Spa called (Dah--ra) Spa in Gachibowli after reading a review on the forum.

Place: Very small, have to go into a clinic to get to the spa. Probably 5 tiny rooms with no attached baths. Counter was 3 k.

The Girl was SI, not a looker. Straight up asked about extras, just 2 minutes into the session. Quoted 8 k of B2B and 4 k for HJ, declined BJ.

Walked out after just 30 minutes of very very poor massage that followed.

WIR: Never.

DudeInTheHouse
05-14-22, 20:19
Hello all,

Saw this cute NE on hyd69.com Riya. Can anyone share their experience?

Asking 3.5 k plus hotel booking.

Are they genuine. Service only near glass (in Hindi) e-guda.

That too very near to a police station. The SP sounded very rude gujju.

Can anyone share their feedback.

RoofHills
05-15-22, 05:12
This is highly unstable market, things charges weekly basis, you are writing a review from two years ago, isn't it very funny.

Hi folks,

I am posting after literally 2 years. My subscription has expired. However, posting my FR of Ava day spa.

Visited last week. The spa is opposite to a famous restaurant. The name of the restaurant is rashtrapati in English restaurant. Selected a north Indian girl from Mumbai. Divya. Massage started. She did an extremely good massage. Talked for a while why is she in this work and bullshit. After 45 minutes, extras popped up and took b2 b. She has got a great ass and big boobs, not very big but a decent size. Sucked them to my hearts content. She is not very clean down so fingered and made her cum. She was completely on and requested me to visit again. Finished with HJ..

MyaMonger
05-15-22, 06:36
Thanks to the brothers that shared contact information- you know who you are.

Contacted the hub on TG and setup some time. He doesn't reduce the price at all which is the negative, but the positive is that you don't need to find a place for the deed. Got to their place and told him that I would pay only after seeing her, to which he agreed. I saw her and while the reports are right about how short she is, she is not as bad looking as I imagined from prev reports. She sure isn't a knock out, but she isn't a horse either.

After paying him, went into their bedroom and the wife followed. We both undressed each other and started playing with each other. Her boobs are soft but very firm in the hands. I squeezed them and sucked on them to my heart's content and she never once complained. She then took my Johnny in her hands and bent down to start sucking. She is extremely good at sucking and goes really slow so you have time to enjoy. There is absolutely no hurry. We were both laying on their bed talking and playing with each other like lovers. She has a clean kitty, with no smells. She did go into the bathroom and cleaned herself thoroughly before we started the checking out one another. I too walked into the bathroom and helped with the cleaning hehehe. After nearly 45 minutes opened up her legs and started the deed (covered up Johnny in the meantime). It didn't take long to pull out take off the raincoat and paint her face white. The only thing she doesn't like is inserting fingers or dick into her asshole.

I paid 5 k for two hours or two shots, but didn't have time or the stamina for act 2, so told her the same. Cleaned up, wore my clothes and out the door. Both of them are very friendly people and doing this gig out of necessity. I am not going to pass on the contact to anyone because they are scared of notoriety and asked me not to tell others. I will respect their wish.

Ravik5932
05-15-22, 15:13
Hello all,

Saw this cute NE on hyd69.com Riya. Can anyone share their experience?

Asking 3.5 k plus hotel booking.

Are they genuine. Service only near glass (in Hindi) e-guda.

That too very near to a police station. The SP sounded very rude gujju.

Can anyone share their feedback.Riya does not appear on the sight anymore. Instead there is a girl named Aisha who looks very hot. But her name is on both Hyderabad as well as Blr sights. Also I am not able to access blog starting Sofia. Can anyone help me in contacting the SP using the blog. He operates in Madhapur to Gachibowli area. Thanks.

Ravik5932
05-15-22, 15:16
This is highly unstable market, things charges weekly basis, you are writing a review from two years ago, isn't it very funny.If I am not mistaken, he is writing an FR after 2 years. I think the report is of recent experience. I had visited the place few months ago.

MongerMama
05-15-22, 16:00
Resetting the count to 1.

Spa name: Sanskrit name for awakening or enlightenment. Starts with the letter be.

Landmark: Opposite to a hotel, which is having the name of "taste" in telugu. Located on second floor, and is perhaps first or third building on street no 8.

Spa ambience: Good. 8.

Ac: Functional. 9.

Washrooms: Neat. 9.

Therapist Skills: Better. 8-9.

Possibility of extras: Perhaps, no.

Date of visit: 12-15 days prior to this fr.

Budget: Actual: 2700. After a deal from an app: 1800

Value for money: Nope if you are thinking of this from a mongers perspective. Yes, for a good massage in this area.

WIR: Yes for a good massage. No, as the place is not meant for fun.

Have great times ahead.

MongerMama
05-15-22, 16:13
Hi brothers,

I have a couple of requests regarding this area.

1. I have been on tinder trying to find someone. Found a lead. Number ends with 8642. Name is first half of the word "atom" in telugu. Is she genuine?

2. Would be grateful and thankful, as always, for any potential leads you may have and share, in uppal area. Independents are my preference either young or MILF category.

Have good times ahead.

Dealwader
05-15-22, 18:33
Brethren,

After multiple attempts at searching for reliable sources, I went ahead and reached out to a random SP on MR ending in 828. Want to know if anyone had any experience with the SP or girl attached. I couldn't find any information and pretty much relying on your feedback. Quoting 8 and not budging. Any help is appreciated.

StarDucks
05-15-22, 19:01
This spa is above a famous ice cream shop. Went there and asked the reception guy about nbuy coupon. He asked me to pay the coupon amount directly to him. Had to wait sometime for the therapist. Not a thai but NI. Slightly disappointed. Once in the room, she immediately brought up extras. Quoted 4 k for TL and HJ. She must-have figured out I am new to town and quoted exorbitant prices. After a lot of haggling came down to 2. 5 k. Still very pricey but was tired as I had a disappointing session earlier in a professional place. Besides she promised an exceptional service fot the high price. All I got was an average bum massage and an equally average HJ. She didn't even completely took off her shirt either. Just lifted and exposed the Boobs.

Overall not vfm. My fault probably for not negotiating further. After such experiences, didn't try any further in the city.

This was an old FR.

Jes007
05-15-22, 22:03
I am planning a trip to Hyderabad and looking for a guest friendly hotel. Last time I stayed at Avasa hotel but I had issues getting girls in. Any suggestions? I will definitely post a report. What about Westin?

Atonement
05-16-22, 04:56
Usually I write FRs for each day, but this will be a single post.

I am an NRI who visits India regularly. I have never lived in Hyderabad and definitely never mongered here. The last city I lived in India was Bangalore where I had some great experiences, which were some of my first few FRs on ISG. Since then I had visited Kolkata (incl Sonagachi) and Delhi which are among my favourite destinations in India now. From my observations on ISG I always thought the southern cities are the worst for mongering and never had any plans to visit.

But as fate would have it I now have some family members living in Hyderabad and had no option but to mix travel to visit family with my mongering.

My favourite part about my trips isn't the actual fucking but the planning. Towards the end of my last trip in April 2019 to Delhi, I met a few couples in Noida area which were some of the better experiences I had on that trip. In the last 3 years during the covid, I had a lot of time on my hands, one of the things I did during this time is create an alternate Twitter, Facebook, Telegram etc ids and started following all these so called paid couples all over India. Along with the paid couples I also started adding / following the swinger couples who are not into paid scene. Most of these paid couples operate as travelling escorts posting their travel plans on Social media, so a month before my planned trip in April 2022, I started contacting most of these accounts with a copy paste message introducing myself and my trip plans to Hyderabad and asking them if they have any travel plans to Hyderabad around that time.

I also contacted senior members Dratini and bigdick1030 who posted FRs about some Facebook couples. Thanks to the details they provided I could find quite a few couples on Facebook, which led me to some swinger couples in Hyderabad. I contacted them too with a similar copy paste message and a few of them responded.

A week before my departure I compiled a list of who will be in Hyderabad around the same time as me. A few of them are local Hyderabad couples too. There are two ways these couples operate, either they stay at a 5 star hotel and we visit them in their room which is the case with most of North couples who are touring Hyderabad. The second way is we book room in the couple name and once they check in we visit, which is the case with local Hyderabad couples, though I had a visiting Bangalore couple too request that I book the room in their name. I kind of preferred the first way and it was much more hassle free, not mentioning the extra money for booking hotel.

I landed in Hyderabad on a Friday midnight, while chatting with one of the couples they mentioned they are staying at a 5 star hotel near the cyber towers, so I also booked myself into the same hotel knowing that its a friendly hotel.

Day 1 - Saturday.

Cpl1: Once I got up in the morning I messaged the couple in my hotel, but there was no response. So messaged a local Hyderabadi Muslim couple form old city. They were ready to come to my hotel, but it will take 2 hrs for them to reach. In the mean time I went out for a walk and got myself breakfast, shaving and a head massage. Once they reached hotel, I met them in lobby and took them to my room. They looked tired after the long commute from old city to Hitech city. The last time I met a couple in Delhi, the guy left the room once money is settled, here the guy wanted to stay in the bathroom while we were doing the deed. Never had a such request, but I was fine with it. The girl was a little sweaty often the 2 hrs commute in Hyderabad heat, but we started the deed and she was putting in the effort. I never expect a great blowjob from Indian girls which was the case with this one too, but I can see she was trying. Once we started going, I might have been going a little hard, the guy popped out of the bathroom and requested not to go so hard on her. I guess he had a purpose in staying in, I didn't mind it and as I knew I was going a little hard as I didn't see I was going to cum. Asked her to jerk me off while licking balls which she kind of got the hang off it and that's how my first shot ended. Then we got chatting and he introduced me to few telegram groups and told me its rs2000 to join those groups. I didn't want to do any online transfer to the admin of those groups, so gave 2000 rs cash to this guy and asked him to get my ID added to those groups. There are couples from all over India in those groups, but I don't see any extra value in those groups as you can find many free on social media.

Cpl2: Once the couple 2 left had lunch and tried again to contact the couple in my hotel, still no response. Messaged a few other couples who I know were in Hyderabad. One of them responded, but they were in a 5 star hotel in Banjara hills and wanted me to come to their hotel, problem is I was yet to take a local sim and my international roaming wasn't working. They convinced me to book uber on my hotel WIFI and once I reach their hotel can use their WIFI. The guy met me at hotel reception, while waiting for him looked around the hotel lobby and noticed the vibe is different from the Hitech city area, this being in heart of Banjara hills had a lot more local Telugu affluent people and had more upscale vibe. He took me to their hotel room which again was better than my hotel room The guy was speaking really good English and the girl stayed quiet. Once money settled, he left the room. This couple is from Delhi, so we got talking about my Delhi experiences and slowly got into the deed. The girl is close to thirty, a little chubby but had a really smooth skin and is also well dressed. The room had great ambience and the girl was very soft and quiet, so it set the mood for a slow and soft sex unlike the first round at my hotel. It was amazing sex and definitely one to remember. Once we were done, I asked them if I can book them for the night but they were leaving that evening. What a bummer, so we exchanged contacts to meet again in Delhi.

Day 2 - Sunday.

Cpl3: The couple in my hotel didn't respond last night, tried to find alternative but by then jet lag hit and I was tired esp due to the heat so went to bed alone and understood that booking for the night will be a waste. So the next morning finally the couple in my hotel responded, they are a couple of floors below me, so went straight to their room with morning wood, paid and got the guy out and went to town on the girl. This couple posts a lot of pictures on the social media. They said they are from Uttarakhand, can see they are not that educated, the girl could barely understand English. Anyway morning sex is always a good sex. Had good time and for a change the blowjob was ok. Surprise was the quality of boobs, didn't expect such good boobs. They told they know another two couple with whom I have been touch and offered an orgy, I said will let them know later in the day.

Cpl4:

As I said earlier, I messaged a few swinger couples on Facebook, though most said they don't do singles and aren't into paid scene. But I made a good offer and finally few couples kind of showed interest. Out of them I was chatting with two couples for a week before my trip. Both local Telugu couples, well educated and conversing well online. I had good expectations. The problem with genuine couples is they can't make time away from their family and kids. So, the only way I could meet this couple was if I could travel close to their side of the city and book a hotel there. That too they can almost make 2 hrs of time. By now I know how the paid couple scene plays out, novelty worn off I want this genuine couple. So I travelled to their side of the city, booked hotel and waited for them, they were late a few hours which is to be expected in India I guess. At the last minute the wife wanted to have a video call. I don't usually reveal my details, even a pic, but by now I trusted them enough to make a video call. She finally agreed and they reached the hotel. I could totally see they are genuinely married couple which isn't the case with most of the paid couples (half of them are pimps masquerading as husband / boyfriend). The girl was chatty and I expected her to be in early 20's and looks the part. The killer thing was she had glasses and looks like a fresher in IT offices. Once the money settled, I wasn't sure what the guy wanted to do, I asked him what he wants to do, he straight out told I want to watch. I said no problem. As we got comfortable, he started browsing tv and found an IPL match. The couch was close to the bed and she was towards his side. She was a really good kisser and can totally see she is not a pro. As I slowly got rid of her clothes found a nice body and can see she had kids already, but still had a surprise when I went after her boobs got milk. This was the first time I fucked a lactating woman, I know this is a major fetish but it didn't do anything to me, neither was it a turn off. Just an interesting experience. Once we got into a really good rhythm and she was moaning with pleasure he got up and came close to bed and was whispering in her ears, think he is a cuckold and was totally enjoying the experience. When I was trying to change positions I can see her inexperience, but made up with her enthusiasm. Overall had a good experience and thought if got a chance would repeat them. As luck would have it I couldn't meet them again as our schedules didn't match again.

Day 3.

Cpl 5: I was also in contact with another local Telugu couple on Facebook. With this couple too the scheduling was an issue as they needed two days in advance confirmation to plan anything, but finally got it right. But these couple had some demands like the room need to be booked in their name. Anyway booked them a room and planned on keeping them for the night. Asker her to come in Saree as its been a while since I fucked someone in Saree. They were also few hours late, but was told getting into the saree once the checked into the hotel took the time. This couple was interesting as with all the couples so far, the guy dealt with the money, this guy was the first one who told me to hand the cash to the wife and left the room. A true gentleman The girl / woman wasn't that good looking, but the saree with blouse which has that low cut and bows gave a sexy look. Told her not to remove the saree until I say so. Sat in the sofa char and placed a cushion on the floor and asked her to kneel on it and blow me. Not a great blowjob as she couldn't avoid the teeth, but the visual was good. I slowly undressed her and got my Bollywood saree fetish out of the way, nice smooth skin and a round fatty ass typical of south woman. Went for a slow soft sex as loved her soft skin rubbing over me and had a satisfactory finish. The plan was to keep them for the night, but I had to leave in an hour and couldn't stay the night, so went for a second round after 30 minutes and as I was in a rush didn't feel like I was going to cum. So went really hard and she took it like a champ, I went so hard the friction between the condom and my dick skin that it chaffed and it took a few days to heal. I kept getting calls during this, so had no choice but to leave. Told them to stay back in the hotel for a few more hours as I might come back, but couldn't make it back. Not sure if they left at night or the next morning, didn't contact them again.

By the couple 5 I got bored and the Hyderabad heat did a number on me. Decided that was enough for the trip.

In conclusion, Hyderabad isn't as bad as I thought but its because of the daring couples who are travelling here and taking the risk, else its not that a great destination. Don't think I will repeat this again and will stick to Delhi if I can.

BlokeOnTheBloc
05-16-22, 05:34
Me and my friends are Avasa regulars. Despite having paid for this weekend (Sat & Sun) for booking room at Hotel Avasa, we had to move out to a friend's place because the hotel staff created issues with guests, not just female but also male guests. Also, the front desk manager was actually rude, to whom I had to give a piece of my mind. So the next time you're planning to book a hotel room and meet friends in the room, just dump Avasa. There are many more options.

Until I read this post, I lived under the assumption that we were being singled out. But this now seems to be the norm at Avasa.

I am planning a trip to Hyderabad and looking for a guest friendly hotel. Last time I stayed at Avasa hotel but I had issues getting girls in. Any suggestions? I will definitely post a report. What about Westin?

MP111
05-16-22, 06:06
Hello folks,

I was looking in NB for some massage services and came across Kerala Ayur nilayam in Jubilee Hills.

Any reviews on the spa? Do they offer extras?

Is the massage professional or nothing great to talk about?

Any leads would be appreciated?

Thanks.