PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Karanveerbhat
05-16-22, 06:45
This is highly unstable market, things charges weekly basis, you are writing a review from two years ago, isn't it very funny.Dude,

Relax. I just said I am posting an FR "After" 2 years. I visited this spa last week. The FR isn't 2 years old. Someone needs to take a chill pill. Try Ava, will help you.

Karanveerbhat
05-16-22, 06:46
If I am not mistaken, he is writing an FR after 2 years. I think the report is of recent experience. I had visited the place few months ago.Yep. I like the place. The rooms are big and therapists are usually good.

Pratap44
05-16-22, 10:15
Luckily got a travel to Hyderabad again this week. Went to ST again to taste the same bird Sof*a. This time it was super erotic than before. May be second time so the extra perks. This time no massage. Did not change to dispo intentionally and once she was in gave a tight hug and instantly DFK started. Wow those lips were so juicy. Hands were moving all over her body and she was getting hotter. Johny was rock hard already. She kept exploring by body too and asked her to undress me while I was taking out her dress one at a time. When she was keeping her hands though the pants wow nice feeling it was. Slowly we got undressed and those boobs were like mangoes for me and I ate to my content and all the way she was caressing me through out. Both were sweating like hell even with ac on as the session was going intense. Then she said she will take control and started licking all over my body and we started kissing gain. Was in mood for FS but damn no cover. So controlled. Next was my turn asked her to lie on bed and I started exploring her body inch by inch. With every touch she got aroused and got super wet. Then fingered her and she was maoning badly and asking me to do more and more. Have never seen such a nympho. This time knew it will take time so booked 90 min. Both were wanting it more and more. She promised to meet outside but said next time when I come to Hyderabad then definitely yes. Finally she gave a super skillfull HJ and then we were lying naked for like 10 min. She was by my side both looking at ceiling after an intense session and some time she kept her head on my chest. Felt like a mini GFE. Great session and release. May be will try her outside next time I come to Hyderabad. Keep mongering and keep sharing guys. Cheers.

Karanveerbhat
05-16-22, 19:37
Luckily got a travel to Hyderabad again this week. Went to ST again to taste the same bird Sof*a. This time it was super erotic than before. May be second time so the extra perks. This time no massage. Did not change to dispo intentionally and once she was in gave a tight hug and instantly DFK started. Wow those lips were so juicy. Hands were moving all over her body and she was getting hotter. Johny was rock hard already. She kept exploring by body too and asked her to undress me while I was taking out her dress one at a time. When she was keeping her hands though the pants wow nice feeling it was. Slowly we got undressed and those boobs were like mangoes for me and I ate to my content and all the way she was caressing me through out. Both were sweating like hell even with ac on as the session was going intense. Then she said she will take control and started licking all over my body and we started kissing gain. Was in mood for FS but damn no cover. So controlled. Next was my turn asked her to lie on bed and I started exploring her body inch by inch. With every touch she got aroused and got super wet. Then fingered her and she was maoning badly and asking me to do more and more. Have never seen such a nympho. This time knew it will take time so booked 90 min. Both were wanting it more and more. She promised to meet outside but said next time when I come to Hyderabad then definitely yes..How much you paid?

S2568
05-16-22, 19:56
Hey,

Visiting Hyderabad for couple of weeks any reliable providers or places which are safe locations to visit any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

RajKumar1988
05-17-22, 03:49
Hi brothers,

I got her contact through some friend but my friend also not tried her.

Any brother tasted her any FR or any experience?

CircCorMlbr
05-17-22, 05:08
Usually I write FRs for each day, but this will be a single post.

I am an NRI who visits India regularly. I have never lived in Hyderabad and definitely never mongered here. The last city I lived in India was Bangalore where I had some great experiences, which were some of my first few FRs on ISG. Since then I had visited Kolkata (incl Sonagachi) and Delhi which are among my favourite destinations in India now. From my observations on ISG I always thought the southern cities are the worst for mongering and never had any plans to visit.

I landed in Hyderabad on a Friday midnight, while chatting with one of the couples they mentioned they are staying at a 5 star hotel near the cyber towers, so I also booked myself into the same hotel knowing that its a
In conclusion, Hyderabad isn't as bad as I thought but its because of the daring couples who are travelling here and taking the risk, else its not that a great destination. Don't think I will repeat this again and will stick to Delhi if I can.Whoa, this has got to be one of the most detailed FR that the Hyderabad forum has seen of late. Good to know that you have had a relatively good experience with outstation and local couples. Of course, for encounters of this sort, one must be having pretty deep pockets!

Thanks for sharing!

Arghzme
05-17-22, 10:14
Didn't want to visit any of my regular places / therapists. Opted to explore. Looked for a spa with good ambience. Found a spa called "iko" (reverse) in Banjara Hills. Ambience etc was amazing. Massage out of the world. Nice big and clean rooms. But strictly no extras.

Good place for a genuine massage though.

Mongk
05-17-22, 12:30
Hi guys!

It's been a very long time since I was in Hyderabad. Last time I was here Navya and Radhika kept me in good company. Happy to share digits once I activate my pm. How's the scene as of late? Anyone can hint me to good spas in the meantime? Or potentially other nice birds after I get the PM.

DonutRider
05-17-22, 16:27
She left during the first lockdown and came back this month to a different spa. She maintained her body very well and no signs of aging. Face looked a bit aged though but with bee it was never about her face.

Very friendly and polite thai lady. No sob stories, no bullshit and pure erotic fun. Same excellent massage and very good bum massage. Though I very recently found a better alternative for bum massage, bee is still THE whole package in a decent budget. Once in room, we hugged and spoke a bit about good old days. She then bent on her knees, pulled my shorts down and started cleaning my dick and balls with wet napkins pulling my foreskin back. I then laid face down giving her full view of my horny bum and she smacked it jokingly. Starting with my calves she gave excellent massage slowly moving her hands up my ass. I couldn't help but move my bum up and down humping the bed with both her hands explorinng my balls and butt crack. Bum massage continued for a while when I bent on all fours for her to explore it even further. She didn't finger and I didn't bother asking because a finger in my bum could make me cum and I didn't travel all the way to the spa to climax without putting my dick in her mouth. Now I turned back and she reconfirmed if it would be b2 b. She undressed herself and came on top of me moving up and down my body for a while and it was TRUE nuru. She then started the dick worship giving it slow and nice strokes licking and kissing before it became a deepthroat bare back BJ with good amount of time spent licking, sucking and biting my balls. Tongue action at the tip of my penis and I came real hard. With her it's always a great BJ but I didn't last long enough this time. Not much DFK, only LFK, great boobs and ass, we dry humped a bit standing infront of the mirror when she was getting naked for the b2b.

Back at bluestone, the spa ambience, the light relaxing music and generally clean bathrooms used to add to the whole experience but this spa is different. It's 3/4 bhk duplex and I am not really a big fan of this kind of setup. The owner was a friendly uncle and the other gals didn't look all that good. The place is far and I will maybe repeat once / twice a month. Counter 2k, bee 4k

RedRobin3092
05-17-22, 17:52
Although been a frequent MP visitor outside the country, never been to MP scene here. Finally, after reading all the posts, ended up visiting one just as a pilot. The spa is located above a bank branch near metro station in Ma pur area. Went sometime in the afternoon, so it was pretty empty. Was showed a menu with various massage types. Don't the actual massage type makes any difference though! Chose 60 minutes and then asked if I could get a line up. About 3 of them came out NE, SI and NI. Ended up choosing the NI. Although a bit on shorter side, she had good assets (was already thinking about various FRs posted here about strictly HJ+TL only as some of the others had written).

Massage wasn't great to write about. Was ok. The girl was pretty chatty though! I told her I own a small software firm. I guess she trying to find out if she could get a job for someone she knew. After about 30 min, she popped the question about said its strictly HJ with TL and quoted 2.5 k. I negotiated for 2 k, ended up sucking her melons for a bit before finishing up. Felt a bit rushed though! She wanted a review online. And wanted me to visit again. I think if I visit again, it will be much better and slower.

Jes007
05-17-22, 21:28
Me and my friends are Avasa regulars. Despite having paid for this weekend (Sat & Sun) for booking room at Hotel Avasa, we had to move out to a friend's place because the hotel staff created issues with guests, not just female but also male guests. Also, the front desk manager was actually rude, to whom I had to give a piece of my mind. So the next time you're planning to book a hotel room and meet friends in the room, just dump Avasa. There are many more options.

Until I read this post, I lived under the assumption that we were being singled out. But this now seems to be the norm at Avasa.My general impression is that the international brands are more open minded and I will never stay at any indian brand hotels. I had the same issue with Taj Club House in Chennai and Oberoi in Delhi. This time I booked Westin and will report the experience.

BabyKutu
05-18-22, 05:02
My general impression is that the international brands are more open minded and I will never stay at any indian brand hotels. I had the same issue with Taj Club House in Chennai and Oberoi in Delhi. This time I booked Westin and will report the experience.That wasn't the case with Avasa at least till last year, it was one of the loosest places who would let in and let rooms to anyone. They were anal on ID barring which everything amenity was accessible.

Taj is very tight, its always walk of shame.

Westin. Elevators are guarded but once you make it to your room it should be quite easy.

MaximumsFrost
05-18-22, 05:50
Is her name Sima? Famous MeWe couple sunny Sima?

Hi brothers,

I got her contact through some friend but my friend also not tried her.

Any brother tasted her any FR or any experience?

Ravik5932
05-18-22, 06:39
The spa is on a well known road in Madhapur where there used to be a popular function hall. It is opposite a dhaba. Located on the 1st floor of an apartment building. Ambience and decor is nice. Went and 12 PM on Tuesday ant there was only one worker at that time. Two more came after 15 minutes. All three local girls. Counter was 1500 rs. There are 4 local girls and one or two NIs working at the spa on different days. The local girls work on semi permanent basis where as the NI girls stay only for few days or at the most couple of weeks. The NI girls leave soon after joining when they find that there is not much business. Spa: 8/10. Girl: 27 why average. Service: 6/10.

FaultyPromise
05-18-22, 07:07
Ended up choosing the NI. Although a bit on shorter side, she had good assets (was already thinking about various FRs posted here about strictly HJ+TL only as some of the others had written).

Massage wasn't great to write about. Was ok. The girl was pretty chatty though! I told her I own a small software firm. I guess she trying to find out if she could get a job for someone she knew. After about 30 min, she popped the question about said its strictly HJ with TL and quoted 2.5 k. I negotiated for 2 k, ended up sucking her melons for a bit before finishing up. Felt a bit rushed though! She wanted a review online. And wanted me to visit again. I think if I visit again, it will be much better and slower.Was she Miss P?

I had tried Miss P, a NI. Shirt, fair, sweet looking. Quite inquisitive, with lots of question. But she had charged 1. 5 for HJ with TL, and 3.5 for B2B, which I could negotiate to 3.

While she was good with decent see cups, I would not repeat her immediately as I would want to try others. Plus I really am not comfortable with the questions. I ended up making up stories to answer her questions.

FaultyPromise
05-18-22, 07:13
My general impression is that the international brands are more open minded and I will never stay at any indian brand hotels. I had the same issue with Taj Club House in Chennai and Oberoi in Delhi. This time I booked Westin and will report the experience.I had this impression as well, till I came across a video on YouTube where a guys goes to Radisson (NCR) to stay and asks various question to the Reception which includes Guests. They flatly said, no visitor are allowed in room. Till restaurant is fine. This was backed up by other review reports I read on Google where people mentioned about visitos not being allowed to the room.

I check out sites like GoIbibo and MakeMyTrip where along with Couple-Friendly filter, they also have a section for the hotel rules where most places have a No visitor rule listed. It seems to be a rule that came out of the Pandemic. Some places like Taj actually do not have this No-visitor rule listed. (Incidentally, Lemon Tree has this rule!

Curiousman999
05-18-22, 07:18
By far one of the best FR's written on the site. Thanks for taking time to pen it down. I see lot of references to booking hotels. What's your general etiquette of booking hotels in terms of privacy, security and things in general to stay from preying eyes any other risk scenarios. Plus any hotels you can recommend would be great. Once you book your room, how do guests come and meet you?

Thanks brother in advance.

Usually I write FRs for each day, but this will be a single post.

I am an NRI who visits India regularly. I have never lived in Hyderabad and definitely never mongered here. The last city I lived in India was Bangalore where I had some great experiences, which were some of my first few FRs on ISG. Since then I had visited Kolkata (incl Sonagachi) and Delhi which are among my favourite destinations in India now. From my observations on ISG I always thought the southern cities are the worst for mongering and never had any plans to visit.

But as fate would have it I now have some family members living in Hyderabad and had no option but to mix travel to visit family with my mongering.

My favourite part about my trips isn't the actual fucking but the planning. Towards the end of my last trip in April 2019 to Delhi, I met a few couples in Noida area which were some of the better experiences I had on that trip. In the last 3 years during the covid, I had a lot of time on my hands, one of the things I did during this time is create an alternate Twitter, Facebook, Telegram etc ids and started following all these so called paid couples all over India. Along with the paid couples I also started adding / following the swinger couples who are not into paid scene..

Linguswamy
05-18-22, 12:35
I also got a chance to visit the 'phoolna' spa near metro station. I was the last customer of the day and all the therapists were occupied. Got the 'queen' a SI therapist. Plump one. She did a very good massage and later she asked what extra I want? I settled for B2B at 3 K. Look wise she was average, but service wise she was good.

WIR: Yes, but for some other therapists.

Although been a frequent MP visitor outside the country, never been to MP scene here. Finally, after reading all the posts, ended up visiting one just as a pilot. The spa is located above a bank branch near metro station in Ma pur area. Went sometime in the afternoon, so it was pretty empty. Was showed a menu with various massage types. Don't the actual massage type makes any difference though! Chose 60 minutes and then asked if I could get a line up. About 3 of them came out NE, SI and NI. Ended up choosing the NI. Although a bit on shorter side, she had good assets (was already thinking about various FRs posted here about strictly HJ+TL only as some of the others had written).

Massage wasn't great to write about. Was ok. The girl was pretty chatty though! I told her I own a small software firm. I guess she trying to find out if she could get a job for someone she knew. After about 30 min, she popped the question about said its strictly HJ with TL and quoted 2.5 k. I negotiated for 2 k, ended up sucking her melons for a bit before finishing up. Felt a bit rushed though! She wanted a review online. And wanted me to visit again. I think if I visit again, it will be much better and slower.

Linguswamy
05-18-22, 13:02
Went to see my bong babe again at high tension spa. But she was with another client and all other therapist were also busy. Got a local "spot" in Hindi. Well built with very cute face and sexy. She did a strong massage (rather CPR on my back). I am still having pain because of it! Not much extras, only HJ with TL 1 K and B2B 3 K. Enjoyed her boobs and little LFKs. Came out half satisfied. Last time I saw some good therapists there. So I will go there again next week.

TongueTornedo
05-18-22, 15:45
Hello guys,

Its been long time since I took some gap from mongering. Can any of you brothers help me with some indie contacts to get back in action. And also if any guy who took help from me see this post please can you share the contacts and ref I shared with you before. Also PM me mirrorwali number someone.

RedRobin3092
05-18-22, 19:15
Was she Miss P?

I had tried Miss P, a NI. Shirt, fair, sweet looking. Quite inquisitive, with lots of question. But she had charged 1. 5 for HJ with TL, and 3.5 for B2B, which I could negotiate to 3.

While she was good with decent see cups, I would not repeat her immediately as I would want to try others. Plus I really am not comfortable with the questions. I ended up making up stories to answer her questions.Her name starts with an S. Rest of the characteristics you describe seem to be similar. Not sure if they are actually using different names to different customers!

NickKumar
05-19-22, 05:23
Guys,

Please share indie local contacts.

Posting for fourth time.

Why no one is ready to share.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
05-19-22, 06:05
Hello guys,

Its been long time since I took some gap from mongering. Can any of you brothers help me with some indie contacts to get back in action. And also if any guy who took help from me see this post please can you share the contacts and ref I shared with you before. Also PM me mirrorwali number someone.Long time buddy. Hope all well & welcome back.

Sent the PM. Check and enjoy.

MasterYoda9342
05-19-22, 13:38
Bro!

Have been dying to get acquainted with Bee. I usually used to go with Nam at Bluestone, by the time I came to know about Bee. The Pandemic hit. Please do let a fellow-monger know where Bee is now presently.

Thanks!

She left during the first lockdown and came back this month to a different spa. She maintained her body very well and no signs of aging. Face looked a bit aged though but with bee it was never about her face.

Very friendly and polite thai lady. No sob stories, no bullshit and pure erotic fun. Same excellent massage and very good bum massage. Though I very recently found a better alternative for bum massage, bee is still THE whole package in a decent budget. Once in room, we hugged and spoke a bit about good old days. She then bent on her knees, pulled my shorts down and started cleaning my dick and balls with wet napkins pulling my foreskin back. I then laid face down giving her full view of my horny bum and she smacked it jokingly. Starting with my calves she gave excellent massage slowly moving her hands up my ass. I couldn't help but move my bum up and down humping the bed with both her hands explorinng my balls and butt crack. Bum massage continued for a while when I bent on all fours for her to explore it even further. She didn't finger and I didn't bother asking because a finger in my bum could make me cum and I didn't travel all the way to the spa to climax without putting my dick in her mouth.

Wcseind2020
05-19-22, 18:59
Hello Guys,

Just found out this forum. In Hyderabad for work. Please share some local contacts.

Thanks a lot.

BR.

AndhraCrazyBud
05-20-22, 05:14
Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to this group and looking for reliable contacts in Hyderabad.

Really appreciate if Seniors can share the contacts. I will definitely write my feedback once I try out few references.

Thanks much in advance.

Best.

Hyd Passionate
05-20-22, 06:40
Sorry Brothers,

Its a very very late post, almost 2 months old. But finally got some relaxed time to jot my experience which I thought is my duty as a member of this amazing forum.

It was at my fav SP Den. The girls name is Jiya and she is a cute bong. She was so jolly from the first minute. Was talking about sex and getting kinky. The first DFK was oh god amazing, she was playing with her tongues, literally giving me her tongue to suck. Took my hands to her boobs and panties, she was in total control. If I try to explain all bits I will cum right now while typing. We got nude and I turned her and syarted kissing her ears and shoulders. She was shivering like a fish just out of water. Licked her ass and then she herself provided access to her pussy. Sucked it and licked for 5 minutes. She was moaning like crazy and using dirty bong words and I was accompanying her as I am also a bong. She kissed my whole body, sucked my nipples and took Jonny in mouth. Played, sucked, swallowed, deep throated I for like 10-15 minutes. It was never ending. Did in all positions and she was giving position ideas, making sexy looks through mirror while doggy, asked me to pull her hair and spank her ass hard. And then came the dream come true. She urged me to come in her mouth. She lied with mouth open, tongue out, jerked my johnny and took last drop of it on her tongue andd face. I was dizzy and thought all is a dream. I booked immediately for second round as no one was in waiting and then we both had some scotch. And its her offer! We smoked and had drink being completely nude after we both took a quick wash / shower. Had romantic and horny conversations apart from regular ones. Then started again. This time I was more like sweet lovers. Oh my god. Second session was also godly. This time I she made me cum on her ass. She said she did not want to leave me and before getting dressed literally fed me her boobs for few minutes. I kissed her forehead as a mark of appreciation amd left. Will not give any score in this FR. She does not deserve a score. She was above and beyond that.
By the way ...I can never stop thanking babykutu sir for giving the access of this SP keeping faith on me. Love you Sir.

RyujinJakka
05-20-22, 11:12
Sorry Brothers,

Its a very very late post, almost 2 months old. But finally got some relaxed time to jot my experience which I thought is my duty as a member of this amazing forum.

It was at my fav SP Den. The girls name is Jiya and she is a cute bong. She was so jolly from the first minute. Was talking about sex and getting kinky. The first DFK was oh god amazing, she was playing with her tongues, literally giving me her tongue to suck. Took my hands to her boobs and panties, she was in total control. If I try to explain all bits I will cum right now while typing. We got nude and I turned her and syarted kissing her ears and shoulders. She was shivering like a fish just out of water. Licked her ass and then she herself provided access to her pussy. Sucked it and licked for 5 minutes. She was moaning like crazy and using dirty bong words and I was accompanying her as I am also a bong. She kissed my whole body, sucked my nipples and took Jonny in mouth. Played, sucked, swallowed, deep throated I for like 10-15 minutes. It was never ending. Did in all positions and she was giving position ideas, making sexy looks through mirror while doggy, asked me to pull her hair and spank her ass hard. And then came the dream come true. She urged me to come in her mouth. She lied with mouth open, tongue out, jerked my johnny and took last drop of it on her tongue andd face. I was dizzy and thought all is a dream. I booked immediately for second round as no one was in waiting and then we both had some scotch. And its her offer! We smoked and had drink being completely nude after we both took a quick wash / shower. Had romantic and horny conversations apart from regular ones. Then started again. This time I was more like sweet lovers..Hello brother,

I am new to this whole world. I did score one SP (independent) in Hyderabad and been going to always. But have a kink for bong girls. Hope we can swap details.

RedRobin3092
05-20-22, 13:39
Sorry Brothers,

Will not give any score in this FR. She does not deserve a score. She was above and beyond that.
By the way ...I can never stop thanking babykutu sir for giving the access of this SP keeping faith on me. Love you Sir.Wow. Looks like you really had an amazing time. Any possibility of sharing the contact?

Thanks.

RR.

Shanky4913
05-20-22, 16:30
Sorry Brothers,

It was at my fav SP Den. The girls name is Jiya and she is a cute bong. She was so jolly from the first minute. Was talking about sex and getting kinky. The first DFK was oh god amazing, she was playing with her tongues, literally giving me her tongue to suck. Took my hands to her boobs and panties, she was in total control. If I try to explain all bits I will cum right now while typing. We got nude and I turned her and syarted kissing her ears and shoulders. She was shivering like a fish just out of water. Licked her ass and then she herself provided access to her pussy. Sucked it and licked for 5 minutes. She was moaning like crazy and using dirty bong words and I was accompanying her as I am also a bong. She kissed my whole body, sucked my nipples and took Jonny in mouth. Played, sucked, swallowed, deep throated I for like 10-15 minutes. It was never ending. Did in all positions and she was giving position ideas, making sexy looks through mirror while doggy, asked me to pull her hair and spank her ass hard. And then came the dream come true. She urged me to come in her mouth. She lied with mouth open, tongue out, jerked my johnny and took last drop of it on her tongue andd face. I was dizzy and thought all is a dream. I booked immediately for second round as no one was in waiting and then we both had some scotch. And its her offer! We smoked and had drink being completely nude after we both took a quick wash / shower. Had romantic and horny conversations apart from regular ones. Then started again. This time I was more like sweet lovers. Oh my god. Second session was also godly. This time I she made me cum on her ass. She said she did not want to leave me and before getting dressed literally fed me her boobs for few minutes. I kissed her forehead as a mark of appreciation amd left. Will not give any score in this FR. She does not deserve a score. She was above and beyond that.
By the way ...I can never stop thanking babykutu sir for giving the access of this SP keeping faith on me. Love you Sir.Possible to share details bro? Will be thankful. Been a dry run since long.

BrewGuy87
05-20-22, 17:38
Sent PM with a few contacts. Good luck!!

Guys,

Please share indie local contacts.

Posting for fourth time.

Why no one is ready to share.

Thanks.

MyaMonger
05-21-22, 06:55
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please share name and contact number to my PM.

Thanks in advance bro.

Hello brother,

I am new to this whole world. I did score one SP (independent) in Hyderabad and been going to always. But have a kink for bong girls. Hope we can swap details.

Rahul129
05-21-22, 10:51
I was going through some recent FRs and saw a note about L (flower) spa being closed. I visited yesterday and happy to inform that it's open. It was my first time and receptionist greeted as soon as I entered the place. She gave me a menu and asked to choose the service. I opted for 1 HR swedish massage and was taken to the room. Overall ambience was average, the place seemed little worn out and no attached washroom. I was asked to change and Miss M joined me shortly. A lot has been said about her in the forum and her special bum massage so I will not get into the detail. After 40 minutes of good massage she asked for extras and I opted for B2 B. She quickly removed all clothes and started rubbing her boobs all over my body and licking everywhere. It was a pleasent experience. I took the lead and started sucking her small yet perky boobs while fingering her kitty. This was followed by HJ and I finished soon after.

Massage - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Body - 7/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Damages - 2 k for 1 HR + 2. 5 k for B2 B.

Ragghy83
05-21-22, 12:34
Sent PM with a few contacts. Good luck!!Can you please share contacts bro.

MPManiac
05-21-22, 17:16
Hi brothers,

My company is sponsoring MP membership cost. Can anyone please suggest MPs that have extras and I can take membership.

Thanks in advance.

Psychoo143
05-21-22, 19:21
A Big thanks to Bigdick bro.

Sorry for the late report, Met this couple 2-3 months back.

She is open to all positions, she asked whether her husband also can join I said I want a 1-1 session with her only, started with LFK and went to DATY she is clean and moans a lot after some time she touched by dick immediately I got leaked and I tried a lot but Jhonny was not up. Morning I tried to enter in Anal but not able to enter so done in doggy and discharged immediately.

I realized that I have some issues but not sure what is the issue whether it is PME (or) ED.

She is open to all positions, but due to my issues I'm not able to have fun, not much of a looker.

Damages - 10 k for night + 2.5 k for hotel as I need t book two rooms.

Bodhi Satva
05-21-22, 21:24
Went to this spa a little over a week ago after reading a few FRs posted recently. Experience was quite similar. Girl at the counter tried to get 2 K for 45 minutes whereas I talked and brought down to 1. 5 K. I did not ask for a lineup however chose for NI when asked for choice between NI and SI. Same girl whose name starting with S was assigned. She is quite short, quite chubby but has great attitude to please. I did not expect any massage skills. After a few minutes of chatting, we got down to business and settled for 2 K for B2 B. From then on it was absolute bliss. She started with kissing the body from toe to head, some licking at few spots to arouse and then good DFK. She is quite good at DFK and enjoyed the action for a few minutes before I turned to explore her body too. Sucked her tits to hearts content, fingered her pussy and finally HJ ended the session. I tried convincing her to give a BJ but she politely refused and I was ok with that. Overall a good session.

RahulRocks
05-21-22, 22:38
Visited this spa. Local therapist Z *ra was assigned. Massage was average but her asset and attitude was good. She tried hard to sell B2B inn10 k. In denied any service I want. Finally 1 k HJ WAS DONE. Overall good exp. Tell jain saahab give her reference you may get better service.

DonutRider
05-22-22, 05:42
I was going through some recent FRs and saw a note about L (flower) spa being closed. I visited yesterday and happy to inform that it's open. It was my first time and receptionist greeted as soon as I entered the place. She gave me a menu and asked to choose the service. I opted for 1 HR swedish massage and was taken to the room. Overall ambience was average, the place seemed little worn out and no attached washroom. I was asked to change and Miss M joined me shortly. A lot has been said about her in the forum and her special bum massage so I will not get into the detail. After 40 minutes of good massage she asked for extras and I opted for B2 B. She quickly removed all clothes and started rubbing her boobs all over my body and licking everywhere. It was a pleasent experience. I took the lead and started sucking her small yet perky boobs while fingering her kitty. This was followed by HJ and I finished soon after.

Massage - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Body - 7/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Damages - 2 k for 1 HR + 2. 5 k for B2 B.Counter is 1. 5 k only for 1 HR. If you went thru the posts you should also remember tthe counter charges. Thanks for not paying extra to the gal though.

ManInMumbai
05-22-22, 07:06
Moved to city from Vijayawada. Was a frequent monger there.

After going through FRs decided to visit this spa yesterday afternoon.

Went in and asked for Miss S. But she was not available. Apparently someone else has called to book appointment of Miss S just before my arrival. Thought must be an ISG brother. Miss Mona was assigned. She is petite and fair. Massage average. Asked about extras. Quoted 4 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 K for B2B and Bum massage.

Tight body. Let me suck to my hearts content. Came during Bum massage.

WIR: Want to try S also. So yes.

Damages; 2 k at counter. 2.5 for girl.

JustFunn
05-22-22, 10:22
Thanks to couple of seniors for sharing the details.

Had multiple visits to this place last month. Always the experience was good to very good.

I think she is not working at the spa anymore. Let me know if anyone knows if she is back in same place or another place.

Tried S (Evening in Hindi) last time. Good B2B, but seemed very mechanical. With Roja it was more involved and she made it comfortable.

Damage: 2.5 K.

Decpticon
05-22-22, 11:28
Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest good SP and MP in Madhapur area? Please drop a PM.

Thanks in advance.

KamalKhanan
05-22-22, 15:07
Hi brothers,

My company is sponsoring MP membership cost. Can anyone please suggest MPs that have extras and I can take membership.

Thanks in advance.May I know the company name Please.

Let me join in my next jump.

Sand1363
05-23-22, 07:08
FR: Gr and Tr Spa.

Mannu MILF.

Went to the spa on a good day and the therapists are as usual.

Noticed a new therapist, very good looking and a MILF.

Her name is Mannu.

Asked the receptionist to assign her. Paid 1300 for 1 HR.

Service has been awesome.

She knows how to awaken the Johny.

Long story short, she knows how to please the candidate.

It was a wonderful experience.

The below is the score card:

Looks: 8/10 MILF.

Skin Color: white.

Height: 5' 7".

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: Yes.

Cost: 2500 for B2 B.

This is my first FR.

Apology if my FR is not up to the mark!

Please suggest me some spas in Gacch with good looking therapists. Can reciprocate.

Pratap44
05-23-22, 09:08
One of my friends updated that the sof*a from tngo spa has moved to a new spa in madhapur. Girl has great attitude to please. Does every thing except BJ and FS. Good boobs and great service. Try out incase some one wants to. Rates he mentioned are similar to old spa and might get some discount as well if well negotiated. Name of the spa is the name of leaf on Canada flag. Google it out. Happy mongering. Cheers.

RedRobbin
05-23-22, 09:57
Hello,

I am newbie to the forum, can the senior members of the forum help with contacts in Hyderabad.

Bbdbbd
05-23-22, 15:18
Hello brothers,

I'll be in Hyderabad early next month, around gachibowli. Hoping to taste the local talent. It's been a while since my last visit, but do have a working knowledge of new Hyderabad city. Any help for a value-based monger would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BBD.

ManInMumbai
05-23-22, 16:50
One of my friends updated that the sof*a from tngo spa has moved to a new spa in madhapur. Girl has great attitude to please. Does every thing except BJ and FS. Good boobs and great service. Try out incase some one wants to. Rates he mentioned are similar to old spa and might get some discount as well if well negotiated. Name of the spa is the name of leaf on Canada flag. Google it out. Happy mongering. Cheers.Based on above report went to meet S I have missed her in tngo spa.

Reached place and called the number on name board to confirm whether she's available or not. Lady receptionist picked up and said there is no S available. Disappointed I started back. 5 minutes into my return, she called back and asked how I got to know about S. I said my friend referred and asked sternly if she's available. She said available and I went back.

It is a individual home converted to spa and is very easy to miss. Went in and receptionist apologized for saying she's not available. Negotiated 2 k 1 HR to 1.8 k 1 HR paid and went into room.

S walked exchanged pleasantries. Again asked for reference, lied about someone named Rahul. She mentioned that her earlier customer said he posted her review in some group. Thought she must be mentioning about our forum and said my friend called and told me.

Will not say much about deed as enough is said in other reports. She asked 3.5 k for B2B, finally agreed to 2.5 k.

And boy our brothers weren't kidding about her being chubby.

AndhraCrazyBud
05-24-22, 01:36
Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to this group and looking for reliable contacts in Hyderabad.

Really appreciate if Seniors can share the contacts. I will definitely write my feedback once I try out few references.

Thanks much in advance..Can someone please share contacts? I'm not going to misuse any of the details shared.

I will try once and will write experience and feedback here. Thanks much in advance.

BigDick1030
05-24-22, 03:09
FR: Gr**and Tr*e Spa.

Mannu MILF.

Her name is Mannu.

It was a wonderful experience.

The below is the score card:

Looks: 8/10 MILF.

Skin Color: white.

Height: 5' 7".

WIR: Yes.

Cost: 2500 for B2 B.

This is my first FR.

Apology if my FR is not up to the mark!

Please suggest me some spas in Gacch**li with good looking therapists. Can reciprocate.She is actually a BBBJ+CIM queen. She is vaccum pump. You missed her BBBJ. Next time better luck.

RedRobin3092
05-24-22, 06:57
FR: Gr**and Tr*e Spa.

Mannu MILF.

Her name is Mannu.

It was a wonderful experience..Is this in the be Hills area? A bit confused about the spa location. Can you please clarify the location?

Sand1363
05-24-22, 10:27
Hi Friends,

Anyone tried [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Does it contain Extras.

Thanks in advance!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Arghzme
05-24-22, 12:35
Hi Friends,

Anyone tried Soma*a Spa located in FairfieldByMarri*t Gach**li.

Does it contain Extras.

Thanks in advance!Highly unlikely. Tried same spa in SomGuda. Absolutely nothing.

RedRobin3092
05-24-22, 16:34
I totally agree on the rundown look. When I went to the first floor, this spa was literally besides a demolished space that made me wonder what I was getting into. But this place also gave me the vibe that anything goes here. Footfalls seems to be low esp in early hours.

As I said, this place is best for a quick release FS for reasonable cost. (Carry cover as the girls seem to accept uncovered sex, which can be dangerous) And I would suggest miss K due to her large jugs, clean cat and accommodating attitude.

And BTW, there was AC in the room I was in (immediate right to the reception desk). No bathroom though, just a wash basin (missed mentioning this in my FR.)Agree about the big jugs part. They are quite a handful (size 40). Was definitely trying to please and was open for anything! Total damage 3 K (incl a tip of 500). Was really happy about the tip. Gave the contact info if an outcall was needed.

I don't think I would return to the SPA though. The set up was really dingy with no bath. There was AC though.

RedRobin3092
05-24-22, 16:43
I am a newbie to this forum and Hyderabad in general. Moved here a few months back.

Request seniors to share some contacts, especially SPs that are known to provide good service. Will reciprocate for sure hopefully in the near future.

EcstasyHyd
05-24-22, 20:55
Tried Sofa from Qcity spa. Damages 1. 5 counter and 2 k b2 b. Good experience. She's very much into DFK. I'm not into heavy bodies but people who love MILFs might like. I think she might be ok with FS. While dry humping, I think I might have slipped into her. Was terrified since then.

How's Mannu? Is she heavy? How's she looks wise? Would like to try her.

JaimeeRoy
05-25-22, 04:48
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TheBigSchlong
05-25-22, 09:36
I am a regular at the ST Spa behind QCity. It's good to see few FRs on this spa in last couple of weeks.

The good (and sometimes bad) thing about this spa is that the birds keep changing every 2-3 weeks. It's a quiet place which is kind of hidden yet on the flowing road. Made a regular lunchtime visit to the joint a few days back and I see a new bird sitting on the sofa there. She was average but something in her triggered me to have her and boy oh boy, I wasn't wrong!

Took an hour slot and proceeded to the room. They usually give a parade for your choice of spoils, but I was focused on the damsel I saw earlier. Changed into just towel and waited for the 'therapist'. I always keep a chocolate in my bag in case I would need it and that day it came quite handy. She came in and was surprised that I didn't wear the disposable and to answer her I gave her the chocolate. That changed her demeanor completely and she hugged me like a long-lost girlfriend.

Shilpa, as this beauty is called has long hair, oval face, big eyes and juicy rose petal lips. She is tall (around 5'6" - 5'7") and has a voluptuous and curvaceous figure which I felt when she hugged me. I kept her pulled into my arms for few seconds more than required to give her the hint of my intentions. She is well gifted in bosom department which at least 40 D with perky small nips. Her body is accentuated with slim waist and perfectly shaped immensely Latino like ass.

Kissed on her cheek and asked her to start the massage. The act of massage in itself was average / above average at best. After my legs were done, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her if we could have fun. "I thought you would never ask" were her expressions. Ready for everything except FS! That's my kinda girl, I pulled her into embrace again and she responded positively. Sorted out the financials and the action started.

Don't want this FR to turn into a mastram story so cutting down the details. Peeled her cloths off to find humongous boobs, smooth skin with brown complexion and firm ass. She is quintessential south Indian attractive woman.

Sucks her big bazookas to my heart's content and she started moaning as my tongue swirled around her nips. They got erect in reaction and she held my hair encouraging me to flick it even more. My hand slowly reached her honeypot, and I found a clean shaved moist mound which once fingered, started flowing like a river. She has a sensitive clit and her body shivered as I circled it with my fingertips. Just when things were about to go out of control she came to her senses and resisted a bit.

Johny was at full mast by now and he was craving for some love. She gently stroked it and faux complimented about the size to boost my ego. And then she started moving south and what followed was one of the top three BJs that I have ever had! (And I have had them all across the globe this one was out of the world (pun intended) ! I rarely cum while getting blown and after 5-10 minutes she pulled off and I made her lie down. Played with her full body, kissing her everywhere while she kept stroking me to keep him interested. She kept moaning and struggled to keep her in control. She regained her composure and stopped me. I figured that she doesn't prefer to go full blown excited due to the place. Anyways, mounted her and dry humped her while talking nasty to her and I exploded on her back. It was quite an orgasm since my Johnson was hungry since last few weeks.

Did some pillow talk after she cleaned me up thoroughly. She told me that she will be here for next couple of weeks. So, guys if you want to try her, the time is now: the She is ready to meet outside as well for FS. This is an offer I am definitely not going to miss. Will have to repeat her once or twice more to lure her to my den. She is built of a long haul fuck fest and She can definitely take a pounding well. Given a comfortable, care free place she is a horny beauty to be unleashed for sure.

Walked out post shower as a satisfied man with a grin on my face.

I am not good at giving scores and looks are subjective anyways, so I wouldn't do the futile effort. 15 minutes of massage and around 30 minutes of debauchery is what I would call money and time well spent. I am not advertising her, but I had a very good time and keeping the spirit of the forum alive I had to share this with you brothers.

If you visit, please do write an FR!

Cupid0509
05-25-22, 09:48
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Sand1363
05-25-22, 17:40
Hi Friends,

Can some one please help me with any spa with very very good looking and attractive north east therapists.

Can reciprocate with the spas I am aware of.

Thanks in advance!

FaultyPromise
05-25-22, 19:25
I am a regular at the ST Spa behind QCity. It's good to see few FRs on this spa in last couple of weeks.What was the cost paid?

(Mod, please delete my prev msg that asked about girl's name. I see that the name is mentioned in the FR.).

TheBigSchlong
05-25-22, 19:45
I am back on ISG after a long long break. Lost my previous account. I was active in Mumbai-Pune and now restarting my mongering in Hyderabad.

I have few experiences on SA which I would share in subsequent days once I get this membership subscription sorted out using crypto.

I am looking for some feedback. If any brother had tasted or interacted with DreamyCatcher in SA Hyderabad, please let me know.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-5c6b785c695e

She seems well spoken and I am in conversation with her. Haven't talked about anything specifics yet. If a brother can help me out here, it would be great!

Be assured that I will keep the spirit of the forum alive by sharing as much as I can.

Thanks in advance.

TheBigSchlong
05-25-22, 20:02
What was the cost paid?

(Mod, please delete my prev msg that asked about girl's name. I see that the name is mentioned in the FR.).FaultyPromise,

I was half expecting the question. I realized I missed mentioning that after posting the FR.

Anyways, the counter quote is 2 k for an hour which can be negotiated to 1.5 k. If you are good at negotiating and if the owner is manning the counter, one can also aim for lower counter.

Having said that, what you should pay to the chick is between you and her, to be honest. I have had bad experiences previously where people actually showed the screenshot of the FRs to the girl as a negotiating argument. Hence, I will leave it up you, dude! It's a sure shot score with good hit rate. If you visit the place, please write a FR.

If you visit please write a FR.

May the force be with you!

TBS.

TheBigSchlong
05-25-22, 20:09
Fellow mongers,

I just got the subscription done using crypto and it wasn't as difficult as I originally imagined it to be. Of course, I had help from the users who had previously done this and their guidance immensely helped.

I referred to the following post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2123-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=2544144&viewfull=1#post2544144.

And I activated my subscription in just a couple of hours. Thank you mods for the swift activation of my subscription.

I encourage all the lurkers to get a subscription and support the forum as well as have the communication channel of the PM to discuss privately amongst ourselves.

This, my PM is now open, please send in any helpful pointers that you can. This is of course with an assurance that I would return the favor in best of my abilities.

Peace!

TBS.

AndhraCrazyBud
05-26-22, 04:10
Went to this S and experience was good. Good looking Muslim bird Zo and nice service.

Damages are 1. 5 K for front and 3 K for B2B.

Cupid0509
05-26-22, 04:27
Hello brothers!

Hope you are all doing good. I am an old member, have renewed my subscription again, thanks for all your help until now.

Need some help with digits and reference on Medchal hw, mirror etc. Kindly help.

Coming back after some time for some good action for GFE / indie experience.

just a small FR few days back on [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa, tried a new therapist, is a Muslim lady quoted 4 K for TL BJ, not A. Massage was very ok, 4 K too much for BJ. Knowing the charges of the popular ones there.

Tia.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

FaultyPromise
05-26-22, 05:01
FaultyPromise,

I was half expecting the question. I realized I missed mentioning that after posting the FR.

Anyways, the counter quote is 2 k for an hour which can be negotiated to 1.5 k. If you are good at negotiating and if the owner is manning the counter, one can also aim for lower counter.

If you visit please write a FR.

May the force be with you!.Thanks TBS. Much appreciated. Currently out of station but have this place on my list for later.

While I admit, I am not that good at negotiating, I do try to reach the rates mentioned in the FRs, so as to not disrupt the going rates.

And I wonder who are these "intelligent fellows" who show the girls the ISG pages! There should be a rule for members that the First rule of ISG is that we don't talk about ISG.

Sand1363
05-26-22, 09:26
Hi Friends,

Never expected that I will be posting this for second time, as my requirement is pretty simple.

Anyway, Can some one please help me with any spa with very very good looking and attractive north east therapists.

Thanks in advance!

Sabo24
05-26-22, 14:20
This afternoon met this girl from SP Sky den. The girl looks cute both in pics and in real. Service is okay Isha, she didn't allow for DFK and didn't do BJ, I would be extremely happy if they were provided. If you are someone in 30's and want to do a 20 plus girl who is cute and sexy you can definitely try once. I didn't do DATY though she didn't resist. Drawing inspiration from FRs from Columbia I clicked few private pics not revealing her identity. Hope that is with in the rules of this forum.

Cupid0509
05-26-22, 14:23
Hi,

Can somebody provide mirror reference.

I am also looking for Rooooja details and any other good contacts.

Thanks in advance.

PapaMonger
05-26-22, 14:40
Hi Friends,

Never expected that I will be posting this for second time, as my requirement is pretty simple.

Anyway, Can some one please help me with any spa with very very good looking and attractive north east therapists.

Thanks in advance!Dude, NEs are endangered species in hydbd, scenario is not same like NCR here.

Sand1363
05-26-22, 17:48
Hi Friends,

Visited Sere spa GBowli today.

The receptionist disagreed for selection.

I generally do not pay at the counter without selecting the right therapist.

Can someone please help me with a good looking therapist at s Spa.

Thanks in advance!

MontyFukrey
05-26-22, 18:30
Good report buddy. Indian girls should be more open like this to get clicked so that our forum will have these kind of pictures. I thought of taking Sejal last week from Sky. Asked for 7 k 2 shots for 3 hours. He was adamant on 2 hours and mentioned 8 k for 3 hours. Anyone tried Sejal from sky.

This afternoon met this girl from SP Sky den. The girl looks cute both in pics and in real. Service is okay Isha, she didn't allow for DFK and didn't do BJ, I would be extremely happy if they were provided. If you are someone in 30's and want to do a 20 plus girl who is cute and sexy you can definitely try once. I didn't do DATY though she didn't resist. Drawing inspiration from FRs from Columbia I clicked few private pics not revealing her identity. Hope that is with in the rules of this forum.

Xander Garv
05-26-22, 19:20
Hello everyone,

Anybody tried this bird?

Claims to be independent and has a high attitude.

Share your FRs and damages please.She is willing to please. Open to DFK and BBJ if you are clean. 7 k for 2 sessions. Open to hotel and home. But she has grown healthier than her pics.

She has left the town and I was lucky to see her the night before she left. Said she keeps coming here often.

Folks who have her contact can try her.

WIR. No.

DesiPunter
05-26-22, 19:49
Hi all,

I used to be a regular member till 2018 when I moved out of India and went back to home base abroad.

Interacted a lot with other regular members, shared contacts etc. Now after a lengthy absence I'd be visiting hydbad again in June 2nd week and stay for a week only.

Would love to get leads about new "maal". I prefer SIs and NIs. I am actually tired of Thais and "Asian: girls (incl the NEs) because they are available in plenty where live. No racism, its just that I have had enough of them and hardly any desis in the last 4 years.

I've been in touch with on and off with a couple of regulars I used to go to in those days and have developed a good relationship with them.

One was popularly known as the "Junior P" here and used to operate at a low end spa in ameerpet. She has apparently set up her own spa in the same area and has invited me there. I'll post about it after I pay a visit and take her permission to give my reference. She had become like a good friend and always took "special care" of me in the past without me even asking.

Another was a low end SW who branched out as an SP in 2017. She was known as "Ms K of Kphb" in those days. Her girls were hit and miss and I had stopped patronizing her but kept in touch. She is still providing girls on a lower range and is quite desperate for business. People on a budget looking for deals might find this interesting. Again I'll meet her once, inspect her 'wares' and then share info with folks here.

Apart from these two I have the contacts of another budget lay with fantastic boobs Shashi alias Manasa. Not sure of her rates or service now but during covid she had messaged requesting me to refer her to my contacts. I had even introduce her to Ms K for a Business relationship among those two but things didn't work out there.

The rest of the contacts I have some numbers but have no clue about their current state.

I am starting this trip to India with 2 weeks in Bangalore before landing in Hyderabad for a week. Let's see how much fish I catch in these 3 or 4 weeks!

DudeMi98
05-27-22, 03:35
Guys,

Are Sasi yusufguda, Manisha Begumpet & navya manikonda still active? Anyone met them recently?

Can anyone share Navya's digits please, I think I lost it.

Thanks.

Mi.

RanBeer
05-27-22, 06:09
Hello brothers,

I am shifting to Hyderabad from Bangalore due to of course work! Hope Hyderabad welcomes me.

Looking for some MILF details with big ass and boobs. I am a BBW lover.

Please ping me if you need any help in Bangalore anytime.

Ranbeer.

Krish07
05-27-22, 06:16
Firstly thanks to brothers who wrote reviews about this spa. Due to personal traumatic experiences almost became gynophobic. Decided this is not the way to live and made up mind to move on. Keeping my personal shit aside, was a silent reader of this amazing forum and decided to explore the spas initially to remove the phobia. So thought of exploring this spa in hfzpet as wrote by brothers earlier. Went around 12 o'clock afternoon yesterday and as said earlier was really shocked to see the construction or demolition debris and went to reception and asked for 1 hour. She said 45 minutes 1300 but I bargained 1 hour and she agreed. Only Amr was available and the much sought girl Kee is with another client. So continued with [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and asked to wait inside for changing to dispo. While changing heard the arguments between receptionist and am that she won't do etc. Thought of leaving owing to my phobia and my mood was spoiled. But she came to cabin and greeted and after 15 minutes I myself took initiative for extras. Bargained for 1500 for B2B and BBBJ. Sucked her melons while fingering. She was moaning and I don't know if that was real or fake. Did DATY while caressing her melons and did some mallu style romance and DATY. At this juncture, she stopped and said not to tempt her. Finally, due to unknown fear, I changed my mind and asked for HJ. She did HJ for 5 minutes and her attitude changed after I ejaculated. She cleaned my chest with one tissue and gave tissues to me indirectly saying to clean it myself. She wore her dress and after taking money left immediately. Felt kinda insulting but anyways enjoyed the session and felt happy for me that I gathered courage to explore by coming out of my phobia.

Damage: 1.3 k at counter and 1.5 k for the girl.

Attitude: 5/10.

Ambiance: 5/10 (no attached washroom just a wash basin).

WIR: Not the girl but yes may be I may go for Kee and also Muslim receptionist (came to know that she also offers massage).

Decoded Pandavas may try Ayesha and Mannu (for BBBJ), ST spa Q city so (for DFK).

Thank you brothers for your amazing reviews and hints.

JustFunn
05-27-22, 07:55
Been bored with SI's and wanted to try Thai masseuse. Its been years have not tried a Thai Seen some review on Madhapur spa which also has a branch in banjara hills. Counter was 2.2 K. Negotiated to 1.7 K. Was assigned a Thai masseuse. Massage was really good. Quoted very high for service 7 K for B2B. Tried to negotiate for 4 K. Didn't budge.

WIR: No.

Any one know what's the charge by Thai's for B2B and BJ and can recommend a place?

MaddyBoy83
05-27-22, 10:23
Hi brethren,

Would highly appreciate if anyone could share some contacts of reliable MILFs like Medchal hw. I'm a MILF lover, so any busty MILF contact would be awesome. Would be in Hyderabad for a week and any help would be appreciated as I want to enjoy as much as I can. Any suggestions on any decent couple are also welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Yancan2
05-27-22, 13:22
Been back to haunting spas again as I'm bored of the limited indie scene in the city (or at least whatever limited contacts I have).

1. Tried the much discussed va spa in mpur- found only one girl available at that time. The girl was from vwada and was too hefty for my liking. Plus her massage skills were absolutely non existent. It all got worse when she asked for 5 k for b2 b with her pants on. Was too dissed to even bargain and decided to walk out. Waste of time, effort and money- 1. 5 k counter.

2. Tried the are t spa in sane area couple of times- both times I got the same ne girl; they didn't seem to have any Thais both times. Was ready to be disappointed but she has really good massage skills that were very Satisfactory. Offered only HJ, which I could bargain down to 0. 5 k, but this HJ amazingly felt great and satisfying. Counter 2. 2 k. WIR: Yes, just for the fantastic massage.

3. Been frequenting my regular Thai spa in j hills- they seem to be changing the masseuse pretty often, but have jacked up the counter to 2. 5 k. Expensive, but good massage and sureshot extras.

Have been trying for navya for long, but somehow never seem to be able to get a hold on her.

Ravik5932
05-27-22, 18:06
Guys,

Are Sasi yusufguda, Manisha Begumpet & navya manikonda still active? Anyone met them recently?

Thanks.

Mi.Manisha is active but did not enjoy her company.

VickyX
05-27-22, 18:46
Guys,

Thanks..Donno about sasi bro but I need help from seniors in this video is starting an actress appears is she Sruthi mirror wali? If not her who is this lady any help or her ID please.

https://youtu.be/5qy9wAg0NME

DesiPunter
05-28-22, 03:43
Guys,

Are Sasi Yusufguda, Manisha Begumpet & Navya Manikonda still active? Anyone met them recently?

Thanks.

Mi.Sasi (or manasa as she now calls herself) is still active.

Sabo24
05-28-22, 04:07
Donno about sasi bro but I need help from seniors in this video is starting an actress appears is she Sruthi mirror wali? If not her who is this lady any help or her ID please.

https://youtu.be/5qy9wAg0NMEShe doesn't look like Sruthi. If you see description, it has the mention of actors, even there you can't find Sruthi.

JustFunn
05-28-22, 04:29
Donno about Sasi bro but I need help from seniors in this video is starting an actress appears is she Sruthi mirror wali? If not her who is this lady any help or her ID please.

https://youtu.be/5qy9wAg0NMENot Mirror.

MasterYoda9342
05-28-22, 06:56
Bro, I've been a regular to Bluestone spa, but unfortunately didn't meet Bee. Been looking forward for this since the Pandemic started. Please do hint the SPA name where she is at now!

Very friendly and polite thai lady. No sob stories, no bullshit and pure erotic fun. Same excellent massage and very good bum massage. Though I very recently found a better alternative for bum massage, bee is still THE whole package in a decent budget. Once in room, we hugged and spoke a bit about good old days. She then bent on her knees, pulled my shorts down and started cleaning my dick and balls with wet napkins pulling my foreskin back. I then laid face down giving her full view of my horny bum and she smacked it jokingly. Starting with my calves she gave excellent massage slowly moving her hands up my ass. I couldn't help but move my bum up and down humping the bed with both her hands exploring my balls and butt crack. Bum massage continued for a while when I bent on all fours for her to explore it even further. She didn't finger and I didn't bother asking because a finger in my bum could make me cum and I didn't travel all the way to the spa to climax without putting my dick in her mouth. Now I turned back and she reconfirmed if it would be B2B. She undressed herself and came on top of me moving up and down my body for a while and it was tru Nuru. She then started the dick worship giving it slow and nice strokes licking and kissing before it became a deepthroat bare back BJ with good amount of time spent licking, sucking and biting my balls. Tongue action at the tip of my penis and I came real hard. With her it's always a great BJ but I didn't last long enough this time. Not much DFK, only LFK, great boobs and ass, we dry humped a bit standing infront of the mirror when she was getting naked for the B2B.

Back at bluestone, the spa ambience, the light relaxing music and generally clean bathrooms used to add to the whole experience but this spa is different. It's 3/4 bhk duplex and I am not really a big fan of this kind of setup. The owner was a friendly uncle and the other gals didn't look all that good. The place is far and I will maybe repeat once / twice a month. Counter 2 k, bee 4 k

Nwkdblk
05-28-22, 08:37
Brothers,

I see this place in fm ngr while passing by but not sure of the extras here. Did anyone have any good experience around here? Pl share if any. Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.

Cheers.

KrishP9333
05-28-22, 09:10
I don't recommend to go with Manisha.

Manisha is active but did not enjoy her company.

Jhongage
05-28-22, 12:46
Guys,

Thanks.

Mi.Sasi is available but she has lost the charm and the place she takes you is tooooo dingyy.

Manisha has offlate become the biggest **** available. And best avoided soo many negative FR on her.

Navya is still active and has a decent following.

Cheers.

Jhongage
05-28-22, 12:47
Hi all,

I used to be a regular member till 2018 when I moved out of India and went back to home base abroad.

Interacted a lot with other regular members, shared contacts etc. Now after a lengthy absence I'd be visiting hydbad again in June 2nd week and stay for a week only.

Would love to get leads about new "maal". I prefer SIs and NIs. I am actually tired of Thais and "Asian: girls (incl the NEs) because they are available in plenty where live. No racism, its just that I have had enough of them and hardly any desis in the last 4 years.

I've been in touch with on and off with a couple of regulars I used to go to in those days and have developed a good relationship with them.Bro,

Isn't this Miss K out of business after being busted a while back?

Cheers.

Mmmcccaaammm
05-28-22, 14:09
Came to Hyderabad for work. Alone still. To be honest am not good at making friends. But my Johny wants. It is been one month dry out here. I wanted to make this weekend unforgettable. Kind seniors shoot me some leads in my inbox.

Mmmcccaaammm
05-28-22, 14:13
Went to this S and experience was good. Good looking Muslim bird Zo and nice service.

Damages are 1.5 K for front and 3 K for B2B.Tried to inbox you bro. No reply. Can you or anyone give me any leads on this.

TIA.

Regrets01
05-28-22, 14:17
Sainikpuri has some BOMB looking girls. Seniors and brothers of this forum I request you guys to send good SP or indes contacts from ECiL Uppal or Shamirpet area. Marredpally tirumalagiri is also fine.

DudeMi98
05-28-22, 14:53
No. I don't think she is mirror Wali.

Donno about sasi bro but I need help from seniors in this video is starting an actress appears is she Sruthi mirror wali? If not her who is this lady any help or her ID please.

https://youtu.be/5qy9wAg0NME

Sabo24
05-28-22, 16:50
Sasi (or manasa as she now calls herself) is still active.She is quoting 4 k, I tried to bring her down to 3 k,but she is adamant on 3.5 k which is too high based on my previous encounter with her. She is at max 2.5 k worth and she has to pay to the auntie who rents the room for the deed.

Choose wisely, can go for her in desperate times otherwise give it a pass.

RamuMohith21
05-28-22, 17:46
Hi bro,

I have tried messaging you. You might have been busy. Could you please share bee's current spa or the one where you got the fingering experience. Thanks in advance bro.

Very friendly and polite thai lady. No sob stories, no bullshit and pure erotic fun. Same excellent massage and very good bum massage. Though I very recently found a better alternative for bum massage, bee is still THE whole package in a decent budget. Once in room, we hugged and spoke a bit about good old days. She then bent on her knees, pulled my shorts down and started cleaning my dick and balls with wet napkins pulling my foreskin back. I then laid face down giving her full view of my horny bum and she smacked it jokingly. Starting with my calves she gave excellent massage slowly moving her hands up my ass. I couldn't help but move my bum up and down humping the bed with both her hands exploring my balls and butt crack. Bum massage continued for a while when I bent on all fours for her to explore it even further. She didn't finger and I didn't bother asking because a finger in my bum could make me cum and I didn't travel all the way to the spa to climax without putting my dick in her mouth. Now I turned back and she reconfirmed if it would be B2B. She undressed herself and came on top of me moving up and down my body for a while and it was TRUE nuru. She then started the dick worship giving it slow and nice strokes licking and kissing before it became a deepthroat bare back BJ with good amount of time spent licking, sucking and biting my balls. Tongue action at the tip of my penis and I came real hard. With her it's always a great BJ but I didn't last long enough this time. Not much DFK, only LFK, great boobs and ass, we dry humped a bit standing infront of the mirror when she was getting naked for the B2B.

Back at bluestone, the spa ambience, the light relaxing music and generally clean bathrooms used to add to the whole experience but this spa is different. It's 3/4 BHK duplex and I am not really a big fan of this kind of setup. The owner was a friendly uncle and the other gals didn't look all that good. The place is far and I will maybe repeat once / twice a month. Counter 2 k, bee 4 k.

DesiPunter
05-29-22, 00:52
Bro,

Isn't this Miss K out of business after being busted a while back?

Cheers.She is in business alright but says the girls are hosted in another house nearby. When I asked her about the rumours of being busted she completely denied it. Does anyone here have info about it?

If the rumours are true it is possible that these days she just redirects clients to a nearby brothel and earns a commission. She might not be into it like earlier. But one thing is clear: she is desperate for clients and almost begged me to refer people. There might be opportunities to strike bargains esp if any girl is good. She promised to send me pics.

RoofHills
05-29-22, 04:43
Bee changed spa, now moved to Rd 12 spa.

Very friendly and polite thai lady. No sob stories, no bullshit and pure erotic fun. Same excellent massage and very good bum massage. Though I very recently found a better alternative for bum massage, bee is still THE whole package in a decent budget. Once in room, we hugged and spoke a bit about good old days. She then bent on her knees, pulled my shorts down and started cleaning my dick and balls with wet napkins pulling my foreskin back. I then laid face down giving her full view of my horny bum and she smacked it jokingly. Starting with my calves she gave excellent massage slowly moving her hands up my ass. I couldn't help but move my bum up and down humping the bed with both her hands explorinng my balls and butt crack. Bum massage continued for a while when I bent on all fours for her to explore it even further. She didn't finger and I didn't bother asking because a finger in my bum could make me cum and I didn't travel all the way to the spa to climax without putting my dick in her mouth. Now I turned back and she reconfirmed if it would be b2 b. She undressed herself and came on top of me moving up and down my body for a while and it was TRUE nuru. She then started the dick worship giving it slow and nice strokes licking and kissing before it became a deepthroat bare back BJ with good amount of time spent licking, sucking and biting my balls. Tongue action at the tip of my penis and I came real hard. With her it's always a great BJ but I didn't last long enough this time. Not much DFK, only LFK, great boobs and ass, we dry humped a bit standing infront of the mirror when she was getting naked for the b2b.

Back at bluestone, the spa ambience, the light relaxing music and generally clean bathrooms used to add to the whole experience but this spa is different. It's 3/4 bhk duplex and I am not really a big fan of this kind of setup. The owner was a friendly uncle and the other gals didn't look all that good. The place is far and I will maybe repeat once / twice a month. Counter 2k, bee 4k

Member #4764
05-29-22, 07:15
Hi All,

Its been few months I took the forum subscription. I have posted previously and even sent pm previously to many seniors and members to share few contacts for newbie like me to try out. But haven't received any response. I would like to ask you once again for your help it would mean a lot if you can share some worthy contacts to try out. Being newbie I can't reciprocate with contacts but I promise to prepare the FR on the encounters. Hoping to get few contacts. Kindly help fellow member. Thanks.

Curiousman999
05-29-22, 13:01
I am surprised no brother has posted it It's legal for an adult individual women to do sex work, it's a different story when its run in groups etc. I am no lawyer, please get your own legal opinion.

SC says its perfectly legal for an adult individual women to do this. Have fun.

https://zeenews.india.com/india/sex-work-legal-supreme-court-gives-historic-judgement-on-prostitution-2467824.html

TongueTornedo
05-29-22, 14:58
Thanks for responding to my previous post my fellow senior mongers. And a big salute and thank you to BabyKutu Sir, for always having my back since 2015 early stage of my my mongering days. Forever in your debt sir. And also thank you RomanH bro and Jgaurpaw99 bro your response. Unfortunately Mirror was unavailable the day I pinged her and both Nithya and Navya seem to inactive and no response from there end. Since no luck here I explored the new famous gem (SPA) the one behind Q Sheher wanted to know all the fuss about it. And seems like our Sofa girl who been all talking isn't working there anymore and about my experiences with other therapists I had there I will share in my next post.

And also RoofHills bro even Sanju wasnt responding promptly and even after reference she denied to share pics and its like we have to beg for her replies so didn't bother texting her anymore.

Once again I m grateful to the fellow mongers who had my back always.

BabyKutu
05-29-22, 15:58

https://youtu.be/5qy9wAg0NMEDefinetly not Mirror. Not even a match leave alone a close match.

Sand1363
05-29-22, 17:41
Hi Friends,

Till date, I have been visiting only spas.

Never had an experience of full-night as I was scared of LE activities.

As prostitution is legal from now on, I want to rock on.

Can some one please provide me genuine and reliable SP details with own accomodation.

BTW has anyone tried hyd143.com? How is the service? Does SP has his own place?

It would be great if someone helps with more websites like hyd143.com.

Thanks in advance!

MaddyBoy83
05-29-22, 17:43
Bro, send some contacts to me as well please. PM is active and open.

TIA.

Sent PM with a few contacts. Good luck!!

BabySearch
05-29-22, 18:07
Today I booked this Hardeep kaur for night.

I picked up her from location.

Deal fixed 12 k for 4 shots for night. Once we both reached hotel, she asked for upfront money and told its 12 k for only 3 shots.

Any how I proceeded for that.

After one shot, she start demanding food and very particular for costly mcdonald menu.

In between we had one shot. She resisted to touch johny and said that she don't touch condom. Initially she agreed for blowjob but later told that she don't do that. What the fuck!

I got frustrated.

After eating het favourite food which I ordered, she started drama and old that her friend is not feeling well and she want to go early. I told that I booked for night but she started drama. She told night she need again more money. I told that I can't give more as deal is only for 12 k.

As soon as we starred second shot, she was not cooperating. Even she resisted to touch johny and told that she don't touch johny and condom. Due to this, johny completely frustrated and not even abe to perform.

I gave her lot of world and told that I gave money for your fuck and why don't you cooperate.

She started showing lot of drama when I asked to return 8 k but she told she will not give and she will scream if I touch her. I let her go as I don't want any bad situation.

Its one of worst girl I even tried.

Boobs are good.

She is medium fair and had lot of hair on body.

Pussy smell very bad.

Attitude 0/10 (started from begining).

Body 6/10.

Blowjob -10/10 (even she did not touch my johny with hand too).

Pussy- bad smelling.

I feel I lost money = 12 k +2 k hotel+600 rs for her food+ 600 ra petrol cost.

Please be careful with this girl.

I uploaded her photo.

MaddyBoy83
05-29-22, 18:35
Hi bro,

Could you please share Jiya's SP contact as well as price?

Tried to PM but your Inbox is Full.

Sorry Brothers,

It was at my fav SP Den. The girls name is Jiya and she is a cute bong. She was so jolly from the first minute. Was talking about sex and getting kinky. The first DFK was oh god amazing, she was playing with her tongues, literally giving me her tongue to suck. Took my hands to her boobs and panties, she was in total control. If I try to explain all bits I will cum right now while typing. We got nude and I turned her and syarted kissing her ears and shoulders. She was shivering like a fish just out of water. Licked her ass and then she herself provided access to her pussy. Sucked it and licked for 5 minutes. She was moaning like crazy and using dirty bong words and I was accompanying her as I am also a bong. She kissed my whole body, sucked my nipples and took Jonny in mouth. Played, sucked, swallowed, deep throated I for like 10-15 minutes. It was never ending. Did in all positions and she was giving position ideas, making sexy looks through mirror while doggy, asked me to pull her hair and spank her ass hard. And then came the dream come true. She urged me to come in her mouth. She lied with mouth open, tongue out, jerked my johnny and took last drop of it on her tongue andd face. I was dizzy and thought all is a dream. I booked immediately for second round as no one was in waiting and then we both had some scotch. And its her offer! We smoked and had drink being completely nude after we both took a quick wash / shower. Had romantic and horny conversations apart from regular ones. Then started again. This time I was more like sweet lovers.

BabySearch
05-29-22, 18:55
Sainikpuri has some BOMB looking girls. Seniors and brothers of this forum I request you guys to send good SP or indes contacts from ECiL Uppal or Shamirpet area. Marredpally tirumalagiri is also fine.Careful with blackmailer SP from secundetabad area. Ping me personally if you need details.

EcstasyHyd
05-30-22, 06:15
Can anyone drop hints on the Spa bee is working with. Roof bro mentioned it's in Road no 12 but I guess that's the road with highest no of spas in Hyderabad.

MieGandalf
05-30-22, 07:59
Hey bro!

You were the one who introduced me to kphb K. Messaged you.

Cheers,

Wiz.

Hi all,

I've been in touch with on and off with a couple of regulars I used to go to in those days and have developed a good relationship with them.

One was popularly known as the "Junior P" here and used to operate at a low end spa in ameerpet. She has apparently set up her own spa in the same area and has invited me there. I'll post about it after I pay a visit and take her permission to give my reference. She had become like a good friend and always took "special care" of me in the past without me even asking.

MaddyBoy83
05-30-22, 08:56
Hi bro,

Could you please share the contact of Muslim HW as I would like to try her.

TIA.

Met with a Muslim housewife 31 from old city goes with the name sul, picked her up from kphb metro and went to nearest oyo, she is short fair and cute but bit of chubby side, she freshened up and came started the deed she has nice assets bit of tummy too, first started in missionary and need in same and continued other 2 in different positions her BJ was good knows how to please tried to do in doggy but couldn't get into as it was soo tight from behind, KAT is tight too.

She is not a time watcher and she didn't kept any shot limits as I got only 3 covers we ended the deed there. Definitely GFE material.

KAT 9 tight and wet.

Boobs- handful.

Ass- round and perfect.

Charges 7 k+1 k room.

Sand1363
05-30-22, 09:26
Hi Friends,

Can someone ping me some Genuine SP contacts providing good looking birds and probably with places in star hotels.

As prostitution is legalized, I want to rock on.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Krish117
05-30-22, 10:14
Hi Friends,

Can someone ping me some Genuine SP contacts providing good looking birds and probably with places in star hotels.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.L. E will still harass you into giving money, threatening to make news public, the involvement of S. P is illegal. The girl wouldn't be paying taxes for the money. The law just exists, L. E won't follow.

AlinaFan
05-30-22, 11:54
Hi bros,

I'm coming to Hyderabad for a day or two. Can someone give any reliable contacts or suggestions for mongering. PM is open.

Kabir2017
05-30-22, 12:02
Hi brothers,

I am shifting to Hyderabad on 1st June could you please share any vfm contacts or spas. Mirror contact etc. Mostly I love wild sex. PM is open.

Regards.

Kabir.

Vijay15
05-30-22, 12:03
Hi Friends,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.When is prostituon legalised bro?

NineIncheer
05-30-22, 13:46
Planned to visit this spa and gave them a call on Sunday noon and drove over, once I reached the location could not find the entrance to the Spa, the only entrance I could see was for the oyo in the same building, called the SPA no one answered, was checking the area to see any LE activity and was smoking.

There were many people checking into the hotel, for sure not couples or outstation folks. Seems like the hotel rents out the room for other activities as well.

Waited for 15 minutes and walked into the hotel entrance and took the stairs to 1st floor and found the spa.

There were 6 people waiting and a group of 4 friends and a group of 2. Never seen such a line in a spa. Saw one girl at reception and was asked to wait for 30 minutes atleast as all rooms are busy and people are waiting.

Did not want to be around, so came down again for a smoke, was observing the building and see people check in and check out of the hotel and I was sure now as to what could be happening in there.

AFter 15 minutes I got a call from the spa, enquiring about my missed call, told them that I was asked to wait for 30 minutes. She told me that in 15 minutes one of them should be free. Waited for 15 minutes and went up, two girls were waiting and one room was empty. Asked for line up and only those 2 were available, chose the plumpy one and paid the counter fee 1.3 K.

Went in and name sake massage started, asked for bum massage and she pulled off my the lower and gave one and also touching the groin.

Turned around and name sake massage was completed, she asked about extra service. Asked what was menu and was told HJ, Topless and B2B.

B2 B was quoted 2000, asked her about FS she mentioned 2500. No way I was going to pay 2. 5 for that girl.

Bargained for 1500 for FS and she said no, last I offered was 1700 she was OK for it and took off her clothes. Checked with BJ was available and she said no and it would cost 2.5 for that. I said sorry I need FS and 1700 is last, not sure what she heard, but she started giving BJ to Jhonny and licked the balls for 2 minutes odd.

Asked her t lie down and and started feasting on her boobs, she started moaning for sure it was fake. Fingered her for couple of minutes and she was like please get inside me, I was shocked that she was ok without a see, I asked her do you have a see she said no, its ok you can do without a see, luckily I did carry a pack of see, so brought it out and asked her help, she mentioned she does not know how to use it. AT that point I could imagine with how many she could have done with out a see, I wore it myself and made sure 1 wore 2 of them.

She was sleeping on the table and I got on her, tried to see if she was OK for anal, she said no, I though of trying but was not successful in getting in completely.

Pulled it off and entered her in Miss banged for couple of minutes and came out.

Removed the see and when I was about to throw it in waste, she asked me to throw it anywhere else, but not in the spa as during a raid it can cause issues.

Agreed to it and rolled them in tissues and gave. 17 K to the girl she was like we agreed on 2.5 k. I told her that I said all I can pay is 1.7 she was like blah blah, I just smiled and told her I know the rates here and I am not new.

She then thought about it and did not try to make a fuss around it.

Walked out of the spa, and threw the see and drove back home.

Note: the girls in the spa, look like roadside pick up with heavy makeup and dark lipsticks. Would not suggest to any one looking at the hygiene and the therapists do bareback with any one.

This spa looks to be famous for quick release and not sure how many actually use a see.

NineIncheer
05-30-22, 17:21
Sainikpuri has some BOMB looking girls. Seniors and brothers of this forum I request you guys to send good SP or indes contacts from ECiL Uppal or Shamirpet area. Marredpally tirumalagiri is also fine.Ye even I would like to any SP contact around sainikpuri ecil, secbad please.

DesiPunter
05-31-22, 01:53
Hi Friends,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.Hahaha. Bro. The court has not "legalised" anything. It just reinforced an existing law.

In India prostitution was always legal if it is carried on independently and willingly by a lady without any pimps or brothels. And also there are other rules like the ladies should not be soliciting in public places, cause a public 'nuisance', advertise her business etc.

The court has only stressed the same.

Its a different matter that police still harass and exploit the independent sex workers taking advantage of the attitude of the society.

These are still illegal in India:

1. Pimping.

2. Brothels.

3. Living off the earnings of a sex worker.

4. Street soliciting.

MaddyBoy83
05-31-22, 04:38
What happened to this forum guys? Seems no one is interested in sharing contacts or FRs here anymore. Haven't seen any FRs on indies lately.

Come on guys lift up your spirits and post some FRs. Make the forum active as it was before.

Hi brethren,

Would highly appreciate if anyone could share some contacts of reliable MILFs like Medchal hw. I'm a MILF lover, so any busty MILF contact would be awesome. Would be in Hyderabad for a week and any help would be appreciated as I want to enjoy as much as I can. Any suggestions on any decent couple are also welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Seahawk007
05-31-22, 06:28
Sorry Brothers,

It was at my fav SP Den. The girls name is Jiya and she is a cute bong. She was so jolly from the first minute. Was talking about sex and getting kinky. The first DFK was oh god amazing, she was playing with her tongues, literally giving me her tongue to suck. Took my hands to her boobs and panties, she was in total control. If I try to explain all bits I will cum right now while typing. We got nude and I turned her and syarted kissing her ears and shoulders. She was shivering like a fish just out of water. Licked her ass and then she herself provided access to her pussy. Sucked it and licked for 5 minutes. She was moaning like crazy and using dirty bong words and I was accompanying her as I am also a bong. She kissed my whole body, sucked my nipples and took Jonny in mouth. Played, sucked, swallowed, deep throated I for like 10-15 minutes. It was never ending. Did in all positions and she was giving position ideas, making sexy looks through mirror while doggy, asked me to pull her hair and spank her ass hard. And then came the dream come true. She urged me to come in her mouth. She lied with mouth open, tongue out, jerked my johnny and took last drop of it on her tongue andd face. I was dizzy and thought all is a dream. I booked immediately for second round as no one was in waiting and then we both had some scotch. And its her offer! We smoked and had drink being completely nude after we both took a quick wash / shower..Hi buddy,

Any chances you may share the contact details of Jiya.

EcstasyHyd
05-31-22, 07:16
I wanted to try bee earlier but couldn't because of the lockdown. Then she left. However she's back now and Thanks to donutrider, roofhills and vejeeyk, got the details of the the spa she was at.

Called up the reception, booked an appointment. Went in, reception tomboy lady said service starts from 2. 5 k. I tried hard to negotiate to 2 k but she didn't budge. Paid and went into room. Bee came in. She might be in early 40's however she's not chubby. She's not in bad shape at all. Massage started. It was good. Asked if I want extras. I asked for Menu, she quoted 4 k for just b2 b and 5 k for b2 b with bbj. I know price is 4 k for b2 b with BJ. I should have mentioned I'm her old client but she said 4 k is for old clients and their cost of living and visas charges are high etc. Finally I had to pay 5 k. She didn't even come to 4. 5.

Coming to the deed like most people said with bee it's not about her looks. I felt like having a soapy massage in pattaya. DFK, juicy pussy. Had 69 with CIM. It was very good experience but I'm a disappointed about the price I paid. I will repeat but I'll never pay more than 4 k again.

Cupid0509
05-31-22, 07:52
Dear Brothers,

I understand from the latest FR's that Roja is no longer available at the old spa. Do any body have her contact number or new location would be highly appreciated.

My PM is open.

Thanks in Advance.

=== on a separate note for folks trying to get subscription. Use localbitcoins I have done a lot of research and it is found to be the best and ease / hassle free.

Ravik5932
05-31-22, 08:45
Planned to visit this spa and gave them a call on Sunday noon and drove over, once I reached the location could not find the entrance to the Spa, the only entrance I could see was for the oyo in the same building, called the SPA no one answered, was checking the area to see any LE activity and was smoking.

There were many people checking into the hotel, for sure not couples or outstation folks. Seems like the hotel rents out the room for other activities as well.

Waited for 15 minutes and walked into the hotel entrance and took the stairs to 1st floor and found the spa.

This spa looks to be famous for quick release and not sure how many actually use a see.The OYO above which the spa is located offers rooms for short time like 3 H and 6 H. Go there directly and enquire. The rooms are quite decent. If anyone looking for a short rendezvous can go there.

ShawarmaMan
05-31-22, 11:42
I've been struggling to pay for my subscription can't see an option to pay Bitcoin ID on local bitcoins as well. Would appreciate any help you have on this.

Dear Brothers,

I understand from the latest FR's that Roja is no longer available at the old spa. Do any body have her contact number or new location would be highly appreciated.

My PM is open.

Thanks in Advance.

=== on a separate note for folks trying to get subscription. Use localbitcoins I have done a lot of research and it is found to be the best and ease / hassle free.

TongueTornedo
05-31-22, 14:04
Hello guys,

As I mentioned in my previous post. After hearing all the fuss about ST spa behind Q city wanted to try it. Went in and asked for miss sofa but she wasn't available there anymore so was opted Miss. M and god I should say she's a gem and worth every penny. I came to know her value only after trying Miss. And there, two different treatments from two therapists in same spa. Coming to the the deed.

Miss. M.

She looks like in her early twenties maybe and she's new came just 10 days ago. Very petite and fair. I had to agree her massaging skills are so bad so if you visit her you can use my name for ref and get straight away into act. But she tries to seduce with her sensual touching skills and for new mongers I think it might be quite heavenly arousing. So did my best in negotiating but won't budge. Had B2B with her panties on. How hard I tried and how deeply she's involved into it she still hard no to taking off them. The best thing about her is not a time watcher and good kisser, tries to please a lot. And good skills in bum massage mixed up HJ that's how I needed up after good long B2 B session. She's willing to meet outside too gave her number as well. And told I will suggest my friends to take her she was happy about it.

Damages - 1.5 counter + 3.5 B2B with HJ Bum massage.

Face - 9/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

DFK - 10/10.

Attitude - 100/100.

WIR. Sure for her company maybe an outcall.

Miss. And.

So went to the spa again for Miss. M so I could get lucky and having second time she might be more generous to me but it sucks she wasn't on duty on that day so was promised another good therapist by reception lady and she assigned Miss. And. Oh man she's by far the worse I ever had in SPA's. You can't even call it a massage its just applying oil all over the body. And after 10 min she straight away asked for extras and agreed to their standard b2 b price promising the best. So considering my previous session here I obliged hoping for a good time. But she's worst. Time watcher and hurried from the moment deed started and kinda forced HJ me to cum soon. And keep on asking how is it am I great am I hot bla bla bla. I held my outburst with a great patience. Never go for the therapist with Name starting and in here.

And she kinda knew and asked about forum I just acted confused as if I didn't knew. So fellow mongers hold your horses, you don't have blabber about posting articles of girls to them just keep it in tight circle don't let these girls get smart.

YuaBuddy
05-31-22, 17:55
I visited this place on Tuesday, miss M was available, man yes she is really a good soul with magical service skill. Yeah she is a younger one. The only problem with her is, she won't come down much on her quote. I tried hard to bring down to 2 K for B2B. No chance, at max she said she can do it for 3 K. I just took the HJ+Bum+ covered TL for 1.5 K.

Hello guys,

As I mentioned in my previous post. After hearing all the fuss about ST spa behind Q city wanted to try it. Went in and asked for miss sofa but she wasn't available there anymore so was opted Miss. M and god I should say she's a gem and worth every penny. I came to know her value only after trying Miss. And there, two different treatments from two therapists in same spa. Coming to the the deed.

Miss. M.

She looks like in her early twenties maybe and she's new came just 10 days ago. Very petite and fair. I had to agree her massaging skills are so bad so if you visit her you can use my name for ref and get straight away into act. But she tries to seduce with her sensual touching skills and for new mongers I think it might be quite heavenly arousing. So did my best in negotiating but won't budge. Had B2B with her panties on. How hard I tried and how deeply she's involved into it she still hard no to taking off them. The best thing about her is not a time watcher and good kisser, tries to please a lot. And good skills in bum massage mixed up HJ that's how I needed up after good long B2 B session. She's willing to meet outside too gave her number as well. And told I will suggest my friends to take her she was happy about it..

NineIncheer
05-31-22, 18:51
Bros any one please help me with ref for sp digits ending with 026 or any other SP who provides best service.

India2021
05-31-22, 21:38
Hello.

Can someone share contacts of individuals or MILF in Hyderabad? I will be here till tomorrow only. Please help fellow monger.

Cupid0509
06-01-22, 07:38
I've been struggling to pay for my subscription can't see an option to pay Bitcoin ID on local bitcoins as well. Would appreciate any help you have on this.Once you buy bitcoins, you can use the Send Bitcoins option and provide the address of ISG.

Cupid0509
06-01-22, 07:47
I think this is a waste of time and money.

Based on earlier review I visited and asked for the receptionist, damaged 1.3 k at counter and I think 2 k for B2B. Massage was bad, B2B was bad, HJ was bad. No BJ. Other girls don't look good and based on the other reviews it is better to avoid this spa. Use your money elsewhere.

There were 6 people waiting and a group of 4 friends and a group of 2. Never seen such a line in a spa. Saw one girl at reception and was asked to wait for 30 minutes atleast as all rooms are busy and people are waiting..

TheBigSchlong
06-01-22, 08:47
I've been struggling to pay for my subscription can't see an option to pay Bitcoin ID on local bitcoins as well. Would appreciate any help you have on this.Buddy,

Have a look at this post from "Links to Reports of Distinction". I found it very helpful. All the steps have been described very clearly. I could get my subscription within a couple of hours using those exact steps.

A lot of information is already available on the forum. Please RTFF.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...144&viewfull=1#post2544144.

Regrets01
06-01-22, 17:50
Found this girl on Tinder. Seems genuine. Anyone knows or tried her?

Seahawk007
06-01-22, 20:14
Ye even I would like to any SP contact around sainikpuri ecil, secbad please.Hi folks,

I will be travelling to Hyderabad for 3 weeks in July and would like to find any credible contacts / locations which you highly recommend. I am new to this forum and am glad I found this.

Please guide me on how to go around to find any good and safe contacts. Appreciate your help mates.

Hyd Passionate
06-01-22, 20:37
I heard SP Den of BHills has brought a very famous bird from Chandigarh who jad come earliet as well was super hit among his regulars. Though I trust his words still wanted to know from my brothers here if anyone tried recently or know about her. This will strenghten my excitement.

HarryMan1
06-01-22, 21:54
I heard SP Den of BHills has brought a very famous bird from Chandigarh who jad come earliet as well was super hit among his regulars. Though I trust his words still wanted to know from my brothers here if anyone tried recently or know about her. This will strenghten my excitement.Yup. True that.

Seahawk007
06-01-22, 22:25
Got one sp digits ending 3899.

Claims to provide only house wives.

Negotiated at 6/2.

Can someone vouch if he is legit.Any luck with the SP providing housewives?

MaddyBoy83
06-02-22, 07:05
Hi guys,

Could someone please share some indie MILF / HW or some reliable SP contacts please. Have already posted for help multiple times and don't want to spam anymore. So please a fellow monger.

At Babykuttu bro please clear your inbox. Tried to PM but couldn't. Also please share some contacts if possible. PM is open and active.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran426
06-02-22, 10:40
Can someone please PM me the digits and details of Radhika?

Thanks.

Hi guys!

It's been a very long time since I was in Hyderabad. Last time I was here Navya and Radhika kept me in good company. Happy to share digits once I activate my pm. How's the scene as of late? Anyone can hint me to good spas in the meantime? Or potentially other nice birds after I get the PM.

SfoCowboy
06-02-22, 10:41
Very mechanical service. Avoid.

Found this girl on Tinder. Seems genuine. Anyone knows or tried her?

AudiGuy
06-02-22, 11:28
Hi Friends,

I was a senior member earlier and writing this post as a new account as I have some personal issues, two days back I have got to know about the hyd143 website and tried a bird from them. They take no advance, they directly send girls to your room and these girls talk good in the beginning and once the payment is done they start to play all the cheap tricks, she was shouting and doing all the bull shit with me I some how got out of it with the help of hotel staff and went to my room safe. They are pro in acting and doing drama, never ever try to book birds from this website, I called the SP and he was not at all answering the calls, he will be online and starts to ignore you- I some how got out of this scam, Don't fall into this trap.

I once again warn all the people of ISG not to go with the hyd143.

KrishnaChaitu
06-02-22, 13:19
Hello folks,

After a long break, want to try a MILF telugu speaking aunty near Kondapur, KPHB area before heading back to states.

Please provide any guidance or contacts. Specifically looking out for an awesome experience.

I will reciprocate with indie, SP contacts in return.

PM is open.

Happy mongering brothers.

Kardash
06-02-22, 14:59
Hi bros,

Have been following this forum since past few years, created an account just now and waiting for subscription to get activated. I have visited a lot of MPs and have multiple experiences. I am looking for Leena's contact (lost her contact), looks like she left the spa she recently worked at due to some family commitments, if any brother has her contact can you please share. I can share details around few spas.

Decpticon
06-02-22, 15:15
Just wanted to have some fun on my week off.

Had searched details in JD. Got many calls.

One from KPHB road no 3 attracted with her voice.

I just checked in and asked to show then I'll pay.

She agreed to show the girls. Both were Telugu. One is jut 20 yrs. And other would be around 30. Both were amazing.

Massage was name sake. But I tried young girl named Dvya. It was her first day. She quoted 3 K for B2 Band HJ.

She finally agreed for 2 K. She undressed and the tits were so good. Pussy is so tight. Fingered her and played alot with boobs. She started saying I'm getting feeling to have sx. I used so galeez language and she loves it. She wanted that. Finally bitted me on my thigh for holding her feeling to have sex.

Counter charge: 1.2 to 1.5 k.

Extras: 2 k.

Just give a try if you want to.

KamiTsubaki
06-02-22, 15:28
Moving to Hyderabad in HiTech City soon, Any advice for a new person in here? I've been skimming through the thread and it feels like the scene in Hyderabad is quite different. Wanted to ask about certain things:

1) Do you actually have to worry about LE?

2) Are MPs with FS rare?

3) Do you have to worry about any Extortion Rackets with MPs / SPs?

Kardash
06-02-22, 16:58
Hi brothers,

I have been following this forum since past few years, created an account recently and took the subscription. I have had a lot of experiences in multiple MPs (dm me for details). I wanted some reliable SP contacts and I can reciprocate with MP details.

Also, lost Leena's contact and she has left the spa she was recently working at, if any brother can share her contact it would be really helpful.

Psychoo143
06-02-22, 20:42
Found this girl on Tinder. Seems genuine. Anyone knows or tried her?Mechanical service as per one of the post by a member, if you want to try you can for 1 round 3-4 k she will ask high you can bargain.

BoomBoom365
06-03-22, 02:23
Dear brothers / fellow mongerers / fellow seniors.

I am travelling and back in Hyderabad for a week. Reaching for help regarding contacts. I promise a review or any other assistance.

Please help this dried up fellow brother to have some good time in your city. I am primarily looking for.

- SI / NI or couples.

- SPs with good birds.

- Leads to spas with good SI stock.

Thanks a lot for your help and it will be reciprocated just ask via PM.

HPredwa
06-03-22, 04:24
Yup. True that.Yes, agree to that. A wonderful GFE and great figure.

Quick review.

Body - 8.

V. clean and tight- 8.

GFE- 9.

Face- 8.

Good oracle skills.

BlokeOnTheBloc
06-03-22, 06:15
Found this girl on Tinder. Seems genuine. Anyone knows or tried her?She's Hanshika. Charged a friend 10 k for 2, deed over in around 45 minutes. Ok type experience. Den is in JHills. Digits end with 3830. Attached is her current WA DP.

Now quotes 10 K for 1 (non-negotiable), and 30 K for night (probably negotiable).

DonutRider
06-03-22, 06:58
Hi brothers,

I have been following this forum since past few years, created an account recently and took the subscription. I have had a lot of experiences in multiple MPs (dm me for details). I wanted some reliable SP contacts and I can reciprocate with MP details.

Also, lost Leena's contact and she has left the spa she was recently working at, if any brother can share her contact it would be really helpful.As long as this Leena is not a public figure, people would need more details like whether she is NE or NI or SI, which spa she used to work at (maybe in code language), spa location, what she used to offer, how she used to look like etc. I know a NE Leno, a thai Lita but never heard about a Leena atleast in the last 2 years on this forum. Also keep in mind many girls do change names when they change spas.

TheOtherMe159
06-03-22, 08:37
Hello folks,

After a long break, want to try a MILF telugu speaking aunty near Kondapur, KPHB area before heading back to states.

Please provide any guidance or contacts. Specifically looking out for an awesome experience.

PM is open.

Happy mongering brothers.Looks like you are flooded with messages. Please clear your inbox bro. Pm me any indie or good sp numbers please.

Kardash
06-03-22, 09:55
As long as this Leena is not a public figure, people would need more details like whether she is NE or NI or SI, which spa she used to work at (maybe in code language), spa location, what she used to offer, how she used to look like etc. I know a NE Leno, a thai Lita but never heard about a Leena atleast in the last 2 years on this forum. Also keep in mind many girls do change names when they change spas.Talking about this Leena http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2600233&viewfull=1#post2600233.

Kabir2017
06-03-22, 11:31
Hi brothers,

SP Dinesh is asking for ref, can some send him a message.

Give my name as Kabir. Number ending 348.

Regards.

Kabir.

Ravik5932
06-03-22, 12:41
As long as this Leena is not a public figure, people would need more details like whether she is NE or NI or SI, which spa she used to work at (maybe in code language), spa location, what she used to offer, how she used to look like etc. I know a NE Leno, a thai Lita but never heard about a Leena atleast in the last 2 years on this forum. Also keep in mind many girls do change names when they change spas.She is a regular for more than a year at b'Hills spa. MILF. Her name was mentioned multiple times in the forum. Plumpish but service wise very good. She normally goes back to her native place for a while and returns back.

NickKumar
06-03-22, 12:41
Hello guys,

I am back to Hyderabad after a long time.

Looking for some contacts near by lb nagar area.

Please help me with SP's contacts.

Thanks.

PhilAndererer
06-03-22, 19:56
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Mmmcccaaammm
06-03-22, 20:06
Folks!

My third post after coming here. I am looking for some English speaking girls. As I am from a different state I don't speak Telugu. Can anyone lead me to find some English speaking girls.

SaneAtLast
06-03-22, 20:42
Hi fellow mongers,

Got my subscription activated today.

This post is regarding request for any Indies and Hw contacts.

Appreciate help in advance.

Johny512
06-03-22, 20:46
Hey guys,

So I am planning for first time mongering in Hyderabad this weekend.

Please DM some SP contacts if you have. I'll try to reciprocate or owe you one.

TIA & Regards!

Kardash
06-03-22, 20:56
Hi Friends,

I was a senior member earlier and writing this post as a new account as I have some personal issues, two days back I have got to know about the hyd143 website and tried a bird from them. They take no advance, they directly send girls to your room and these girls talk good in the beginning and once the payment is done they start to play all the cheap tricks, she was shouting and doing all the bull shit with me I some how got out of it with the help of hotel staff and went to my room safe. They are pro in acting and doing drama, never ever try to book birds from this website, I called the SP and he was not at all answering the calls, he will be online and starts to ignore you- I some how got out of this scam, Don't fall into this trap.

I once again warn all the people of ISG not to go with the hyd143.Had a similar experience recently, the SP was rude and the girl was doing all kind of nakhras after taking the payment. Waste of money.

IPhone10
06-03-22, 20:58
Bro, clear your PM.

Hello folks,

PM is open.

Happy mongering brothers.

Bbdbbd
06-04-22, 00:41
Happened to be in Hyderabad for some time a few weeks ago, and was feeling the itch. Spent some time decoding the spas reviewed in the forum, and decided to try Sofia in Canada Leaf spa. The spa was located inconspicuously in Lord's name society (starts with Ayy). Reached there in the afternoon, and told the reception lady that I want Sofia. She asked for 2 k counter charges, but I told her a friend of mine got for 1. 8 k. She asked which friend, and I responded "Rahul" randomly. She asked whether I was referring to Rahul Sharma. I don't know any Rahul Sharma, but I immediately said that yes, Rahul Sharma referred me to the spa. Finally agreed for 1.8 k. Saw a couple of therapists over there, and they are all fat aunties. Go there only if you like BBW. Sofia came over and showed me to the first massage room. She was very fat. Baby elephant types, but she had a pleasant face. Massage started, and she also asked me whether Rahul Sharma had told me about her. I said yes, and she immediately dropped all pretense of a professional massage. She told me that she'll do whatever, except for BJ and full sex. Something about saving herself for her husband or something like that. Anyway, she agreed for B2B for 2 k. A little higher that I would have liked, especially for a lard like her, but we proceeded. Talked a little and struck up a rapport because of our mutual Mumbai connection.

I started taking off her clothes. It was a typical BBW fat body, but she had huge melons. She immediately started kissing my body all over, and started sucking my nipples. Started playing with her boobs, and did one of the most passionate DFKs I've ever done with a paid chick. She was really into it. Moved to her massive melons, and she was quite turned on. Turns out, she was in heat, halfway through her periods. It's quite common for women to be in heat during their periods, I've noticed this with my ex-GF as well. That's why she didn't remove her bottom. I wasn't too keen for her to remove it either, I didn't want to see multiple folds of skin and fat.

She was like an animal, attacking and sucking on my lips. In hindsight, I should have restricted myself from letting go during DFK, but in the moment, it was bliss. I almost forgot about her fatass body. Started paying attention to her boobs, and she was very turned on. I started getting a little rough with her body. Started squeezing her boobs, then her nipples, and then pulling on her nipples. It must have been because she was in heat, but she loved it. I manhandled her a little, restrained her hands above her head while chewing on her nipples, and she went wild. I could tell she was edging. I acted out my full retraining fantasy on her, and she loved every minute of it. I pulled her hair to one side roughly and kissed her neck. I pulled her hands above her head and scratched from her armpit to her boobs, to pinching her nipples. I'm pretty sure she was turned out by it only because of her periods. Spanked her ass a few times (softly, since the reception was just outside). Scratched her from her ass to her back to her neck. I won't go into more detail, but her service was excellent. It almost made up for her body. When I had her really riled up, I tried a few times putting my Johnny close to her mouth, but she was sensible enough to refuse a BJ (covered or otherwise) I used to pride myself on being able to break down a woman's barriers, but this was a slight hit to the ego!

Anyway, overall damages were 1.8 k to counter and 2 k for a really nice session. Specific callouts:

1. She is very fat BBW types. Do not go expecting in shape.

2. She allowed me to do the things I did because of certain circumstances (periods heat + rapport created + long foreplay). Do not go expecting her to allow you to box her boobs, pull her nipples, etc. Be respectful, and she will reciprocate.

I'm in Hyderabad for a few weeks, so will appreciate any leads of good indes. Apart from that, I'll try out BU spa HFpet and ST behind queuecity.

KrishnaChaitu
06-04-22, 02:48
Looks like you are flooded with messages. Please clear your inbox bro. Pm me any indie or good sp numbers please.Done. Cleared few messages.

Also guys, I got bombareded with details of old Aunties in the market, I believe everyone in this forum has Siri's and Pavani's contacts. Any other contacts will be appreciated.

GirshHyd
06-04-22, 05:45
Bro,

Can you share Dinesh contact.

Hi brothers,

SP Dinesh is asking for ref, can some send him a message.

Give my name as Kabir. Number ending 348.

Regards.

Kabir.

Rajesh6
06-04-22, 06:48
Hey guys,

I have been on this website for a long time since I was student until I have got my first job very recently. I was always short on budget all the time as managing expenses as a student was a bit difficult. I have had access only to the MR website at the time as I didn't have a membership and was my only go to as I was able to decode along with the famous Hyderabad website. I have been advised many times by members from this community to mostly avoid afro's as they lack the hygiene. It has been over an year since I have had any action and the last action I had was a nightmare from the famouse Hyderabad website where the women had teary eyes during the deed. It was a let down and I had to stop immediatelyand let her go because I was not in the mood if the women is not involved and is like a dead fish. Never had a DFK and BBBJ my entire life but now I have managed to get a job and have the financial stability to visit a women which feels surreal as I was a college student until very recently. I have finally taken the subscription and it might get activated by the time this post is out. I have heard great things about medchal hw regarding her BBBJ skills. I am yet to witness how a head feels like. I would really appreciate if any brother can share the details of medchal hw or any milfs within in a decent amount. I have got a long weekend and would like to have my first BBBJ. Any contacts where women are open to BBBJ and DFK would really be a boon to me. Looks are not important to me as I am yet to have proper sex yet. I will definitely make sure that I post the FR and share any contacts I get from here on out. Thank you.

MasterYoda9342
06-04-22, 08:24
Folks, I've been an irregular regular to KAN and wanted to try out the Madhapur branch (last week) - it was a total let down. First, the guy had me waiting for 30 minutes plus. He said there were no female staff and one had to come over from the other branch. When the lady did show-up, got the worst-possible rod-polishing (it was more like sand-papering and that too roughly). Either it was bad luck or this branch is no good (atleast now).

JlWebb86
06-04-22, 08:48
Visiting Hyderabad from the US, I've been struggling to find mps since I'm not too familiar with the scene here. Thanks to some bro here who recommended this place near the car food area in secbad. Flowers in spring etc.

Called the place and scheduled an appointment. When I reached was presented a menu. 2. 5 k for an hour. Wasn't really given a choice although I saw 2-3 ladies hanging about. Was led to a room where a plump SI lady welcomed me I'm good English. She was happy to converse in either English or telugu. Got a pretty decent massage for about 45 minutes. Then followed the question of extras. She offered to do a BBBJ for 2 k. I agreed and she got down to it. Requested not to CIM. Decent BJ, finished off with HJ, showered and left. Wis? Maybe. Not into the girl so much so maybe if they have other talent.

TonyQ
06-04-22, 13:19
Long time lurker here, so after some busy months with job and freelancing, I got free. I had collected some contacts here in the time so finally wanted to try. Unfortunately the SP I called yesterday didn't reply in morning when I was free, so decided to go to spa. Went to a spa in kphb but didn't like the girls there. Hesitantly went to another spa, but to my surprise a hot white chick 22 ish age was there with another fat chick. Chose the white fit one.

Name sake massage but she tried, she was wearing a mask while massage and a I could think was how hot she was and also worrying if she was trans bc now a days trans are better at makeup than actual girls lmao. When extras time came quoted 3 k for B2B, semi nude. I said ok didn't want to bargain. After some sucking and fingering, asked her to come on top of me and ride with panties on. I got up started kissing tits while she dry humping me. She didn't do anything on her own but whatever I wanted to try she said yes. After like 15 minutes she started stroking faster. But wtf I'm not cumming. At first I had worries of quick ejaculation as it's first time with girl but now I'm not cumming and I'm thinking about this death grip issue I read once. I told her that. She told me to calm and started bum massage again and slowly stroking. Finally I came. Sucked her melons again. Got her number while leaving she was reluctant but idk she gave it at last.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

BJ: 0/10 no BJ at all.

Damages: 1. 5+3 (I think I overpaid did I? But it's my first time and the girl was hot like really hot. And spoke nicely, in English, not some oori puk accent but proper English).

Casanova9
06-04-22, 14:09
I visited this spa on last Sunday morning, and I was the first customer of the day at 11:15 am.

Pros of the place are nothing except two ladies with big busts to see. One is a reception Muslim lady with saggy 42 DD, very fair and plumpish without shape. Another is Telugu MILF dusky Ms. Ke with 36 C or the moderately saggy.

Counter charges 1300. The service side is nothing except an ultra-quick and simple release by paying 4 k. Ms. Ke applied the cream and acted like she was doing massage for 10 min (the cream created itching on my legs and hands after the session) and asked for extras. It is not a massage, and they don't know massage.

For BJ+B2B+FS she mentioned 3500, and I offered 1500 and finally agreed to 2500. Given toothy namesake BBJ for 6 min (2 minutes each time, three times with intervals), 5 min rubbing boobs on dick (B2B) and asked to insert. She is open to missionary only on that small massage table (It is a metal table and makes loud noises during the action). Plywood sheets separate two massage rooms to the height of 8 feet, and the remaining area is left open. No bathroom to wash after activity. Have AC in 1st room but not using.

Overall it's a waste of 1 hour to drive up and down and 4 k just for a simple, quick release without satisfaction. Our Indie MILFs are much better with the same price tag. I will not visit that place again. They are not even having stock of protection and asked me to go without protection or buy it from outside. I said I had it, and luckily I carried my own.

She said almost half of her customers would go without protection, and she used to receive 6-10 folks on weekdays and more on weekends (weekend mad rush).

Of course, she will be available outside also on her week offs, but not worth it.

WackyVirus2
06-04-22, 18:56
Any reference for chicks in BostonLiving area? I heard that quiet a few WGs are available looking for a quick buck but only work through references.

RimFanatic
06-04-22, 19:07
I heard SP Den of BHills has brought a very famous bird from Chandigarh who jad come earliet as well was super hit among his regulars. Though I trust his words still wanted to know from my brothers here if anyone tried recently or know about her. This will strenghten my excitement.Hi,

Please share the contact details of the SP and the details of the chick from Chandigarh.

My PM is active.

BaronK
06-04-22, 22:41
Brothers, recently I moved to states to famous state for telugu people the*s puram any leads here would be helpful.

GirshHyd
06-05-22, 07:52
Please check inbox.

Hey guys,

I have been on this website for a long time since I was student until I have got my first job very recently. I was always short on budget all the time as managing expenses as a student was a bit difficult. I have had access only to the MR website at the time as I didn't have a membership and was my only go to as I was able to decode along with the famous Hyderabad website. I have been advised many times by members from this community to mostly avoid afro's as they lack the hygiene. It has been over an year since I have had any action and the last action I had was a nightmare from the famouse Hyderabad website where the women had teary eyes during the deed. It was a let down and I had to stop immediatelyand let her go because I was not in the mood if the women is not involved and is like a dead fish. Never had a DFK and BBBJ my entire life but now I have managed to get a job and have the financial stability to visit a women which feels surreal as I was a college student until very recently. I have finally taken the subscription and it might get activated by the time this post is out. I have heard great things about medchal hw regarding her BBBJ skills. I am yet to witness how a head feels like. I would really appreciate if any brother can share the details of medchal hw or any milfs within in a decent amount. I have got a long weekend and would like to have my first BBBJ. Any contacts where women are open to BBBJ and DFK would really be a boon to me. Looks are not important to me as I am yet to have proper sex yet. I will definitely make sure that I post the FR and share any contacts I get from here on out. Thank you.

JlWebb86
06-05-22, 09:54
Is this website with a lady's name (first name, three letter last name) and digits ending in 1151 legit? Their prices are high (10 k+) but the photos of available talent look pretty good.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 10:32
Visiting Hyderabad from the US, I've been struggling to find MPs since I'm not too familiar with the scene here. Thanks to some bro here who recommended this place near the car food area in secbad. Flowers in spring etc.

Called the place and scheduled an appointment. When I reached was presented a menu. 2.5 k for an hour. Wasn't really given a choice although I saw 2-3 ladies hanging about. Was led to a room where a plump SI lady welcomed me I'm good English. She was happy to converse in either English or telugu. Got a pretty decent massage for about 45 minutes. Then followed the question of extras. She offered to do a BBBJ for 2 k. I agreed and she got down to it. Requested not to CIM. Decent BJ, finished off with HJ, showered and left. Wis? Maybe. Not into the girl so much so maybe if they have other talent.Can I have the contact details of the spa please. My pm is active.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 10:36
Happened to be in Hyderabad for some time a few weeks ago, and was feeling the itch. Spent some time decoding the spas reviewed in the forum, and decided to try Sofia in Canada Leaf spa. The spa was located inconspicuously in Lord's name society (starts with Ayy). Reached there in the afternoon, and told the reception lady that I want Sofia. She asked for 2 k counter charges, but I told her a friend of mine got for 1. 8 k. She asked which friend, and I responded "Rahul" randomly. She asked whether I was referring to Rahul Sharma. I don't know any Rahul Sharma, but I immediately said that yes, Rahul Sharma referred me to the spa. Finally agreed for 1.8 k. Saw a couple of therapists over there, and they are all fat aunties. Go there only if you like BBW. Sofia came over and showed me to the first massage room. She was very fat. Baby elephant types, but she had a pleasant face. Massage started, and she also asked me whether Rahul Sharma had told me about her. I said yes, and she immediately dropped all pretense of a professional massage. She told me that she'll do whatever, except for BJ and full sex. Something about saving herself for her husband or something like that. Anyway, she agreed for B2B for 2 k. A little higher that I would have liked, especially for a lard like her, but we proceeded. Talked a little and struck up a rapport because of our mutual Mumbai connection.

I started taking off her clothes. It was a typical BBW fat body, but she had huge melons. She immediately started kissing my body all over, and started sucking my nipples. Started playing with her boobs, and did one of the most passionate DFKs I've ever done with a paid chick. She was really into it. Moved to her massive melons, and she was quite turned on. Turns out, she was in heat, halfway through her periods. It's quite common for women to be in heat during their periods, I've noticed this with my ex-GF as well. That's why she didn't remove her bottom. I wasn't too keen for her to remove it either, I didn't want to see multiple folds of skin and fat.

She was like an animal, attacking and sucking on my lips. In hindsight, I should have restricted myself from letting go during DFK, but in the moment, it was bliss. I almost forgot about her fatass body. Started paying attention to her boobs, and she was very turned on. I started getting a little rough with her body. Started squeezing her boobs, then her nipples, and then pulling on her nipples. It must have been because she was in heat, but she loved it. I manhandled her a little, restrained her hands above her head while chewing on her nipples, and she went wild. I could tell she was edging. I acted out my full retraining fantasy on her, and she loved every minute of it. I pulled her hair to one side roughly and kissed her neck. I pulled her hands above her head and scratched from her armpit to her boobs, to pinching her nipples. I'm pretty sure she was turned out by it only because of her periods. Spanked her ass a few times (softly, since the reception was just outside). Scratched her from her ass to her back to her neck. I won't go into more detail, but her service was excellent. It almost made up for her body. When I had her really riled up, I tried a few times putting my Johnny close to her mouth, but she was sensible enough to refuse a BJ (covered or otherwise) I used to pride myself on being able to break down a woman's barriers, but this was a slight hit to the ego!

Anyway, overall damages were 1.8 k to counter and 2 k for a really nice session. Specific callouts:

2. She allowed me to do the things I did because of certain circumstances (periods heat + rapport created + long foreplay). Do not go expecting her to allow you to box her boobs, pull her nipples, etc. Be respectful, and she will reciprocate.

I'm in Hyderabad for a few weeks, so will appreciate any leads of good indes. Apart from that, I'll try out BU spa HFpet and ST behind queuecity.Can you share the details of the spa please. My pm is active.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 10:39
Yes, agree to that. A wonderful GFE and great figure.

Quick review.

Body - 8.

V. clean and tight- 8.

GFE- 9.

Face- 8.

Good oracle skills.Please share the contact details. My pm is active.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 10:41

She agreed to show the girls. Both were Telugu. One is jut 20 yrs. And other would be around 30. Both were amazing.

Massage was name sake. But I tried young girl named Dvya. It was her first day. She quoted 3 K for B2 Band HJ.

She finally agreed for 2 K. She undressed and the tits were so good. Pussy is so tight. Fingered her and played alot with boobs. She started saying I'm getting feeling to have sx. I used so galeez language and she loves it. She wanted that. Finally bitted me on my thigh for holding her feeling to have sex.

Just give a try if you want to.Bro can you please share the details of the spa. My pm is active.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 10:50
Sent PM with a few contacts. Good luck!!Bro please share some contacts. My pm is active. Much appreciated in advance.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 12:39
She is willing to please. Open to DFK and BBJ if you are clean. 7 k for 2 sessions. Open to hotel and home. But she has grown healthier than her pics.

She has left the town and I was lucky to see her the night before she left. Said she keeps coming here often.

Folks who have her contact can try her.

WIR. No.Bro please share her digits. My pm is active.

TheRookey
06-05-22, 14:57
Is this website with a lady's name (first name, three letter last name) and digits ending in 1151 legit? Their prices are high (10 k+) but the photos of available talent look pretty good.Hi Seniors, it's my first post here. Came across a couple of contacts and wanted to check if it is safe.

Digits ending 4517 and 6542.

Reply yes here please.

SexAdventurer9
06-05-22, 17:04
I'm looking to exchange my Chennai and Bangalore SP and Indie contacts for Hyderabad contacts.

PM me if interested.

Kabir2017
06-05-22, 17:11
Got the number from Google pinged the guy nylesh, I was looking for renu based on some reviews but he told she isn't available yet, some saritha. After seeing her I asked the reception guy if there are any other therapists. Had massage and only HJ paid the usual.

Regards.

Kabir.

Kabir2017
06-05-22, 17:16
Got the ref from a brother. Sugary. Went there paid 1500 not sure if I overpaid. Let me know. The guy was open about extras. After changing in comes Ayesha tall MILF. She is talkative and funny. Quoted 3-4 k finalized at 3 k for BBBJ, B2B no FS. Massage was nice around the butt and groine area. Not sure if she is worth that much only HJ and B2B at 2 k looks OK.

Excuse my typo as I am typing from mobile.

Regards.

Kabir.

RimFanatic
06-05-22, 21:38
I am basically from Dubai and am more active in the Dubai forum. Today I landed in Hyderabad India. Will be staying in India for some time now. The last time I came to Hyderabad was in 2018. I had some SP of my own which I don't know if working anymore. I will give it a try though. Also if anyone wants I can share in PM.

After checking in to the hotel I tried to get some contacts from this forum. However, did not find any luck. So thought of venturing on my own. After googling for some time I got 4-5 numbers of different spas in and around Hitech city. Called them on by one. Only 1 responded. Shared the location on WhatsApp. So went there. It was opposite a restaurant. I believe some of you guys have already posted some FR from the same spa.

Went to the reception. 1 guy and 1 lady were sitting. The guy offered me the menu card. The price for 1 hour was 2500. I negotiated a bit and it came down to 2000. Was takem to a room. The room was big with an attached bathroom. On the way I saw 3 chicks sitting on the sofa. All were SI. After few minutes Ms K entered. She is a short dusky SI with moderate assets. She knows little english hence communication was ok.

Massage skills were non existent. Since I took a dry massage she was just trying to do something with my legs and back which was not at all massage. Then after 10 minutes she asked me to turn around and popped the question of extras. I asked for the menu she was offering. HJ, Topless B2B and full nude B2B was available. I asked for full nude. She quoted 4000 to which I rejected immediately. After some hard negotiations she came down to 2000 for full nude B2B.

She has a petite figure with clean pussy. No bad smell. I had some good time with her melons. But she had a hurried manner. However I controlled her after few minutes.

Long story short. It was an average experience.

Face - 5/10 - she is not a looker.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 - clean and shaved.

Ass - 8/10 - Nicely maintained.

Attitude - 6/10.

WIR. No as I would like to hunt more.

JlWebb86
06-06-22, 04:13
Can I have the contact details of the spa please. My pm is active.Don't have PM. Search for a report by you / Contigo. He has provided hints on how to ID the spa.

MPManiac
06-06-22, 04:39
Dear Brothers,

My PM is open.

Thanks in Advance.

On a separate note for folks trying to get subscription. Use localbitcoins I have done a lot of research and it is found to be the best and ease / hassle free.Roja is back at her old place. Visited yesterday. Paid 2.5 K for B2B, BBJ and shave. As usual, she was very much involved and co operated well.

Kabir2017
06-06-22, 05:19
Hi all,

Looking for a CIS SP provided or inde CIS contacts, please PM.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Chahyd
06-06-22, 07:40
Found this girl on Tinder. Seems genuine. Anyone knows or tried her?Like someone already mentioned she is a post OP female. She will call a friend who will straight come in a bath robe and stand nude to entice you.

And they won't even let you put it in. She will put some cream in her hand and then ask you go missionary only and she will literally hold it with her hand.

Will refuse to do any other position. Located in the lanes behind Vacs.

Avoid.

Chahyd
06-06-22, 07:45
Moving to Hyderabad in HiTech City soon, Any advice for a new person in here? I've been skimming through the thread and it feels like the scene in Hyderabad is quite different. Wanted to ask about certain things:

1) Do you actually have to worry about LE?

2) Are MPs with FS rare?

3) Do you have to worry about any Extortion Rackets with MPs / SPs?1. LE activity does happen like every other city but its rare and far between. So you can monger. Prefer day times and weekdays to reduce the stress of LE action.

2. MPs know what happens inside the 4 walls of their spa and are ok with HJ and BBBJ (some). FS is 95% of the time not entertained. Word gets out and LE action is incoming. But you can find FS in spas. Depends on the Spa and the therapist.

3. Stick to the tried and trusted ones here. Extortion rackets will happen if you give your phone number, address and PAN Card details. Just kidding. Rare but cases here have happened. Generally they don't pursue as much if you ignore them. They feed off your fear.

AmiableGuy2007
06-06-22, 09:27
Hey Guys,

I have been a regular reader of the forum. Recently moved to Hyderabad and got my subscription activated.

Looking for some reliable contacts of indie girls VFM. Would like to try some local stuff as well (English speaking preferably).

SP contacts are also welcome. Really appreciate any help guys.

Can share some contacts from Gurgaon / New Delhi if someone is interested.

Ismavrag
06-06-22, 11:46
Hey guys,

Any leads for girls who can act as GF for 2 days in Hyderabad. Max budget 5 k per day, food, accommodation will be provided in star hotel for 1 day. Dressing will also be provided for the person. Features Should be looking like Andhra / south Indian, any leads appreciated. Better if she can speak Telugu.

Seshugadu1
06-06-22, 14:22
Met her around 2018 or 19. She is not a female. Also no service just keep the dick in between thighs and asks us to start the deed. At that time she took 1 k for shot. Never went to her even though price is ver less. Smelly body and forget about hygiene.

She's Hanshika. Charged a friend 10 k for 2, deed over in around 45 minutes. Ok type experience. Den is in JHills. Digits end with 3830. Attached is her current WA DP.

Now quotes 10 K for 1 (non-negotiable), and 30 K for night (probably negotiable).

MyaMonger
06-06-22, 15:20
Roja is back at her old place. Visited yesterday. Paid 2.5 K for B2B, BBJ and shave. As usual, she was very much involved and co operated well.Hi bro,

Really appreciate if you could PM the name of spa or give hints that will help decipher the name of spa. Thank you.

MyaMonger
06-06-22, 15:30

Massage was name sake. But I tried young girl named Dvya. It was her first day. She quoted 3 K for B2B and HJ.

She finally agreed for 2 K. She undressed and the tits were so good. Pussy is so tight. Fingered her and played a lot with boobs. She started saying I'm getting feeling to have sx. I used so galeez language and she loves it. She wanted that. Finally bitted me on my thigh for holding her feeling to have sex.

Just give a try if you want to.I would love to give Divya a try, can you please PM me the name of spa or drop some hints here for deciphering the name of spa? TiA bro.

JustFunn
06-06-22, 15:30
Looking for spa's in Banjara Hills Rd 12 stumbled on this one. Looks a high end and luxury spa. Counter was 2.5 K but negotiated to 2 K. Rooms are big and nice. Every room has Jazuzzi. Therapists are also good. . However, did not get an extras. Therapist did say she is open but then came back and said, no extras. The counter guy also said, its professional. I did get a feeling that extras are allowed. Did anyone try and any luck?.

Cheers.

FaultyPromise
06-06-22, 17:01
Hey guys,

Any leads for girls who can act as GF for 2 days in Hyderabad. Max budget 5 k per day, food, accommodation will be provided in star hotel for 1 day. Dressing will also be provided for the person. Features Should be looking like Andhra / south Indian, any leads appreciated. Better if she can speak Telugu.Bro, if you have read the forum, you would have seen that most girls charge around 4 k+ for a couple of hours. If you are expecting a girl for a day for 5 k (irrespective of stay, food etc), I think you are way under budget. Just saying.

Tawfe3141
06-06-22, 17:42
Back "home" In Hyderabad for one month and would love to have some fun after seral weeks of long traveling. If any senior members could DM me with info for good SP or indies it would be greatly appreciated, I can do the same if you ever head over to the other side of the world!

Regrets01
06-06-22, 17:51
You all know the incident coming in the news. May justice be served to her at the earliest.

But fellow mongers. Just be careful of increased LE activity in that area.

Idk why people do this kind of horror crimes. Can't they do business like us? With girls who are willing?

Yeshch
06-06-22, 19:07
Hey ByKy Bro,

I'm new here but have been following your helping comments for a while now.

I need your help bro when you get a chance. Thanks.

Nm0204
06-06-22, 19:57
I just subscribed to this forum and came across a ton of content. Some are referring to MR and I don't even know what MR is. Help from seniors to get some decent contacts of local SP / Indies (Interested in SI) is much appreciated. Am flexible with budget and looking forward to have some good time here.

Any help is highly appreciated! Thank You.

RimFanatic
06-06-22, 20:27
Again today I was searching for spas near me when I found one very close to my hotel in hytec city. Called up the guy and asked for the location.

The spa if quite small with small rooms however they have A / see and washroom attached. Asked for a Thai girl and to my surprise Thai was available. I had some pain in my back and wanted a good massage which only a Thai can give.

Miss L came in. She is a Thai in her later 30's. However she has a very petite body. And very sweet to talk and eager to please. Had a very good massage session. Then the question of extras popped in. The menu had everything except FS (as usual). BBJJ was quoted at 8000. I denied as usual. Slowly came down to 4000. This is normal rate for Thais I believe as per reports in these forum. She has very very good oral skills.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (Small but in shape) and all natural.

Ass - 7/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Yes definitely.

Damages - 1. 5 + 4 k.

Sand1363
06-07-22, 07:25
Hi Friends,

Off to office today.

Want to have some fun.

I request someone to please help with any spas with good looking NorthEast Therapists.

Thanks in advance!

Xander Garv
06-07-22, 08:21
Please post pics and damages. Also. Any tips on how to handle him when he behaves like a girl with huge mood swings LOL?

MP111
06-07-22, 15:05
Hello ISGians,

Was searching in CGin for some profiles, came across an African profile and pinged her.

Had a long chat and she shared the coordinates (near to Puppalaguda).

Quoting 5 k per hour (Liz is her WA name).

Any fellow brother has experienced Afro babes previously? Is it safe?

Please share any reviews / experiences with Afro babes.

Thanks!

EcstasyHyd
06-07-22, 18:19
Did anyone try these birds from Mtank SP digits ending with 398. Quoting 7. 5 k.

RimFanatic
06-07-22, 19:16
Today I scored in Prism night club. Will upload the report after the deed is over.

CarbonBuilder
06-07-22, 19:23
I just subscribed to this forum and came across a ton of content. Some are referring to MR and I don't even know what MR is. Help from seniors to get some decent contacts of local SP / Indies (Interested in SI) is much appreciated. Am flexible with budget and looking forward to have some good time here.

Any help is highly appreciated! Thank You.Bro,

MR is a website called massage republic, you can google it.

Sporter007
06-07-22, 21:06
Inspired by Decpricon's FR about the spa at KPHB road no. 3, I ventured out to that place on Saturday (June 4th). There was a lady and a guy at the front desk. The guy asked me to wait inside at the hair dressing area since both therapists were busy with clients. They have a third therapist who didn't show up because her husband (had an accident. The names of the two available therapists are Ch at *th# and S#m at. After a few minutes, the first therapy room's door opened and the therapist (Ch at *th#) walked out looking very annoyed and said something to front desk guy and sat down at the sofa in the front desk area. The front desk guy went into the room to talk to the client. After a few minutes, front desk guy came out and talked to Ch at *th# after which she went back into the therapy room and closed the door. (Very strange). I should mention here that Ch at *th# is fair skinned and good looking. Some people may consider her to be on the heavier side. But not me.

Anyway, the second therapist S#m at was finished with her client. Since I had a feeling that Ch at *th# might be in a bad mood, I opted for S#m at who was darker skinned and good looking.

The front desk guy took a payment of 1.5 k and sent me in.

The massage was very perfunctory. Then she asked about extras- only HJ, topless HJ and B2 be were offered. Asked 3 k for B2 be, but settled for 2 k. I should have asked if B2 be would be nude. As it turns out, she kept her bottoms on and it wasn't really a B2 be since she just laid down beside me on the table and started giving me a mechanical HJ. I had to show her how to do it. Took me a while to finish.

Overall, I would give her a 5/10 (mainly because of her "top".

WIR: probably not.

I would go there to try Ch at *th#.

Rajesh6
06-07-22, 22:31
Hey everyone,

I would like to thank Bigdick, Ramumohith and other seniors for sharing the contact with me. I was overwhelmed by the support so thank you guys once again.

This is my First FR so please excuse me if it is not up to the standard and I apologize in advance.

The hubby operates through telegram. Pinged him on Sunday. I have got a prompt response and fixed the deed for 2 hrs. He has quoted 5 k for 2 hours. As many people have already mentioned in their FR that the hubby does not reduce the price, so I haven't bothered bargaining and have agreed to meet.

As I live near ECIL it was a 45 minute journey from my place. I would say the distance is a major con for people living in the heart of the city.

As soon as I reached the place the husband received me. The couple are rally friendly and humble people. The husband has offered me a special juice that is famous from his home town. They are really kind and it was great to have a small chat with them as an icebreaker. I paid the husband the money and soon after that he has guided me into the bedroom coming to looks, as many people have pointed out she is no beauty but I do not feel that she is as bad looking as I have expected her to be. It was a good thing going in with lower expectations. I have given her a chocolate and she was really happy to receive it.

We sat on the bed for a few minutes and had a small talk. She really is good in holding conversation if given the chance. She had just taken bath and have come out in her saree. She said that she is waiting for her to dry.

While we were waiting I slowly got into the mood while she was touching my thighs as an indication to start. I got on top of her and started the foreplay kissing and sucking her neck while fondling her tits while her saree and bra were still on. Slowly continued with LFK. I then started getting a bit rough with foreplay where I started biting the nipples a bit hard. She was getting turned on by it and she started dry humping me. I didn't want to go into dick play or sucking just yet so I have asked her to make sare below a bit loose so that I can gain access to her pussy. She obliged and I have inserted my hand in between her thighs while her dress was still on. I have started fingering her slowly and she was losing focus as I could feel her shivering and she started moaning as I continued my foreplay. She became very wet down there. She immediately got on top of me, bit my neck, ears while she was dry humping on the top of pant. I was afraid that I might cum (As a safety measure, I have already masturbated at my home before visiting her so that I can last longer). She then pulled my pant and underwear down and started sucking my dick. Before I describe the BBBJ, let me tell you guys that this my first ever BJ in my entire 22 years of life. To say I was shivering and quacking in bliss would be an understatement. Her tongue game is really strong. She made her tongue's tip circle the tip of my dick inside the foreskin while still maintaining the sloppiness and suction on it. All I could do was live the moment at that time. I later got on top of her and cummed on her body. Even though we have cleaned after the first shot she was stroking my dick again while holding a conversation with me. I got hard once again and this time I have pounded her in missionary for my second shot but I did manage to take a 20 minutes BBBJ prior to that.

All I can say is I had a good time but it is very subjective as this is almost like a first time experience. So it may not align with what many have felt.

Report:

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Cat: 6/10 (a bit loose).

VFM & WIR: For me it was surely a value for money but would not be revisiting anytime soon considering the travel. But the BBBJ is totally worth it and she always tries to please. I haven't tried many positions with her as she is very short. If height and looks matter then I would not recommend you visiting but it doesn't matter much for me as long as the experience is good.

I would request brothers from this community to recommend similar birds of any age group who are involved in the deed and give an amazing head. Any contacts near AS RAO Nagar and ECIL are also highly appreciated. Thank you guys for the support.

Yeshch
06-08-22, 02:11
Hello Seniors,

I will be in Hyderabad for few days. Any help is much appreciated.

RedRobin3092
06-08-22, 02:18
Yesterday evening went there, lined up, there are 4 girls, one is busy and I choose a tall local girl, checked with counter. 2000 for 1 HR. Showed me room, rooms has hot water shower, I changed to dispo, girl walked in 2 minutes. Intros completed, she is married lady in late 20's or early 30's.

Started back massage and asked for bum massage it was also good. After 30 minutes into massage asked for extras, 3 k for FS, 2 k for B2B full nude, she also said about HJ but I didn't listen and choose FS, she went out came back in a min, between I got my see from pants packet to spa table, I always carry see with me, she removed her cloths and came on top of me, kissed all my upper body, she said she doesn't like BJ when I asked, but I didn't forced. Cover up and started wot, 5 minutes into deed I can see she came, then I changed position asked her to bend towards spa table, did doggy, holding her tight boobs from behind, buts also clean tight, it went another 5 minutes, finally I came.

Went to shower, girl asked me if she wants to help me in shower, but that's another 500 , I said ok, she helped me soaped back and chest and Johny. Erected again and another HJ in shower, mind and body relaxed, out from bath and dressed up paid girl 3. 5 and left..Thanks to at roofhills for sharing the MP contact. Called and set up an appointment. The MP is near J Hills metro above a bank. Went there on a Tuesday. Had very limited choice! I realized I should have asked ahead on phone before going there. I was tired and wanted a massage and hence went ahead. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the experience at all. On my way out, I expressed by unhappiness. The girl at the counter was apologetic and said, its a Tuesday and is generally the day off for therapists. She promised to get in touch when good therapists show up. Hoping for a better experience next time (assuming this time was an aberration).

EcstasyHyd
06-08-22, 05:36
Did anyone tried this new bird from sp awesome?

Ravik5932
06-08-22, 05:58
Thanks to at roofhills for sharing the MP contact. Called and set up an appointment. The MP is near J Hills metro above a bank. Went there on a Tuesday. Had very limited choice! I realized I should have asked ahead on phone before going there. I was tired and wanted a massage and hence went ahead. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the experience at all. On my way out, I expressed by unhappiness. The girl at the counter was apologetic and said, its a Tuesday and is generally the day off for therapists. She promised to get in touch when good therapists show up. Hoping for a better experience next time (assuming this time was an aberration).Had similar experience there, hence did not even feel like writing FR.

Yash007
06-08-22, 07:12
Hello Senior Mongers and fellow Mongers,

I am back to ISG and India after 3 long years and just got my subscription activated will be in Hyderabad, India for a couple of months before moving back to UK. All my old contacts are gone or either changed numbers or out of the field. So I am requesting the senior mongers to help me out with some good SP and Indie contacts. My PM is active and I will definitely post a FR once I meet someone here.

Thanks.

Yash.

Yeshch
06-08-22, 14:45

I'm in Hyderabad for a few weeks, so will appreciate any leads of good indes. Apart from that, I'll try out BU spa HFpet and ST behind queuecity.I echo everything you said about Ms. S, she is a Fantastic. Had a session today, Rahul discount applied too. GS bro.

KrishnaChaitu
06-08-22, 17:25
Thanks to at roofhills for sharing the MP contact. Called and set up an appointment. The MP is near J Hills metro above a bank. Went there on a Tuesday. Had very limited choice! I realized I should have asked ahead on phone before going there. I was tired and wanted a massage and hence went ahead. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the experience at all. On my way out, I expressed by unhappiness. The girl at the counter was apologetic and said, its a Tuesday and is generally the day off for therapists. She promised to get in touch when good therapists show up. Hoping for a better experience next time (assuming this time was an aberration).Is this the *ga (Music app) spa?

Deepak2205
06-08-22, 18:38
Hi,

After 5 years I will be visiting India and for the first time, I will be in Hyderabad.

Any suggestions for making the night memorable?

Please can some senior share the contacts. My DM is active.

DK.

Casanova9
06-09-22, 00:37
If you are new to afros and have any fantasy go ahead with 2 to 2. 5 k only, and don't expect any erotic service except missionary.

General expectations are:

They are always drunk, so prefer the early hours' slot.

Carry your protection.

Don't carry more money and valuables like gold, iPhones, Tabs, etc.

Their profile pics are fake.

They stay in groups in remote buildings.

Rarely you find genuine, service-oriented afros in Hyderabad.

Hello ISGians,

I was searching in CGin for some profiles, came across an African profile, and pinged her.

Had a long chat and she shared the coordinates (near to Puppalaguda).

Quoting 5 k per hour (Liz is her WA name).

Any fellow brother has experienced Afro babes previously? Is it safe?

Please share any reviews / experiences with Afro babes.

Thanks!

Sporter007
06-09-22, 04:29
Hello Bros,

Please suggest some good (professional and discreet) hotels for setting up outcalls (KPHB, Miyapur, Hitech City).

PM is open.

Much thanks in advance.

-S P.

PatrickJsen123
06-09-22, 04:48
This FR is from a couple of weeks ago. Tried the following bird from MR. Goes by the name Natasha. Real name is Amina. She is from Old City. Contacted her on TG. She has asked for 12 K for 2 Hours. This is the important part.

I have negotiated for 10 K expecting that she would stay for 2 hours. She came to my place. In the whatsapp she mentioned she likes to be dominated and exactly what every man wants to hear.

When it came to deed, she is submissive. But no BBJ with or without condom. She doesn't use Tongue at all. Either in kiss or in BBJ. She likes to be slapped and choked. Very cooperative in bed. The sad part is, after 2 times, she said she wants to leave. I told her that it has been only 1 hour and there is an hour remaining. I have asked to stay back and give company. Not need for sex. She got angry and started bullshitting that she has classes and a student of NIFT (highly doubt it).

Anyway, The reason for writing this FR is, she is not worth 10 K. Max 5-6 K for 2 shots. Medchal HW is the much better in terms of action. Beware of her.

P. S: Her english is good. Don't fall for that.

Member #4747
06-09-22, 06:52
Newbie to mongering. As my job in Chennai and local to Hyderabad. I have frequent travels between them. Requested contacts and messaged few seniors. Thanks to TongueTornado for providing this contact. Messaged Mirror. She called back and fixed the meet right away for the late evening (she is very direct in talk). Reached her place which I felt is safe as I was visiting for the first time. Was very nervous. She welcomed and did speak for some time to calm me down. Had a good experience with her. Charges were usual that are there in the previous FR. Thanks to all other seniors for helping me out.

I am in Hyderabad for another week mostly. Do help me with the contacts if possible by any generous brother.

Thanks and regards.

Sudigali
06-09-22, 08:10
I have been a regular to the SP and thany. She is awesome and very cooperative on bed. This time the SP said there is a new chick and she is ready for a threesome with thany. Always wanted to try a tripleway so opted for one. Coming to the deed right from the beginning I thought I could never last that long but a dominant woman can make you do wonders, lucky I've got two. It was a wonderful experience and I would rather not describe it in detail. I have already share thany details with most of you guys. The other girl was a bit short but was a chubby and had curves in the right areas.

WIR. Yes.

Damages - 30 k for 4 shots.

Kabir2017
06-09-22, 08:29
Hi brothers,

New to this city have tried few spas. Wanted to try CIS and afro please DM me. I have tried CIS and afro in blr.

Regards.

Kabir.

AliBaba30
06-09-22, 10:11
Was having body pain after bsy schedules of last few days.

Had a talk over phone and visited spa couple of weeks back.

Talked on phone about NB coupon and paid same amt there at counter.

Therapist was NE, don't remember name.

Massage was gud for 60 mins with stretching and then had steam plus shower for 15 minutes.

No hint for extras were offered and whn asked said don't offer anythng.

Overall gud experience with professional massage for body relax.

Damage 1800 +200 (tip).

MP111
06-09-22, 11:07
If you are new to afros and have any fantasy go ahead with 2 to 2. 5 k only, and don't expect any erotic service except missionary.

General expectations are:

They are always drunk, so prefer the early hours' slot.

Carry your protection.

Don't carry more money and valuables like gold, iPhones, Tabs, etc.

Their profile pics are fake.

They stay in groups in remote buildings.

Rarely you find genuine, service-oriented afros in Hyderabad.Casanova9.

Thank you bro for a great suggestion, may be I'll skip them and move on to find other profiles.

Kabir2017
06-09-22, 15:10
Hi,

Called the reception and asked for Roja, took for 1 HR.

She has a cute face but BBW. She was afraid and asking who is your friend I told Satya. Still she asked for photo or number of Satya. Fixed B2B for 2.5 k felt paid more as there was no BBJ.

She told she will have FS next time. She was wet though when we kissed and sucked her melons.

Any CIS or afro connects please share.

Regards.

Kabir.

Xander Garv
06-09-22, 17:55
Priya looks good but I see the price hiked from 3.5 k a pop to 5 k now. Was wondering if anyone tried her and if yes, how is the service? Is she really worth the hike in price and is she open to DFK, BBJ etc?

Seniors or folks who have tried her, please share your feedback.

Cheers!

KrishnaChaitu
06-09-22, 21:57
Priya looks good but I see the price hiked from 3.5 k a pop to 5 k now. Was wondering if anyone tried her and if yes, how is the service? Is she really worth the hike in price and is she open to DFK, BBJ etc?

Seniors or folks who have tried her, please share your feedback.

Cheers!It just got bumped to 6 k. WTF.

TonyQ
06-10-22, 12:33
Leila on MR looks too good to be true. Anyone tried her? While I was negotiating with her, she changed to only cam services in her profile and now not negotiating about meet.

Also I got an MP therapist number, but she's not agreeing for meet outside. If she didn't want to meet why tf she shared her number? Any tips on persuading or idk make her meet.

VickyX
06-10-22, 18:49
Newbie to mongering. As my job in Chennai and local to Hyderabad. I have frequent travels between them. Requested contacts and messaged few seniors. Thanks to TongueTornado for providing this contact. Messaged Mirror. She called back and fixed the meet right away for the late evening (she is very direct in talk). Reached her place which I felt is safe as I was visiting for the first time. Was very nervous. She welcomed and did speak for some time to calm me down. Had a good experience with her. Charges were usual that are there in the previous FR. Thanks to all other seniors for helping me out.

I am in Hyderabad for another week mostly. Do help me with the contacts if possible by any generous brother.

Thanks and regards.Mirror used to love me, even though she is 10 yrs older than me she showed too much affection because I'm her caste. Reddy. Whoever Reddy means she loves them. If you want Chennai sp ping me will share dusky girls.

MPManiac
06-10-22, 19:58

I started taking off her clothes. It was a typical BBW fat body, but she had huge melons. She immediately started kissing my body all over, and started sucking my nipples. Started playing with her boobs, and did one of the most passionate DFKs I've ever done with a paid chick. She was really into it. Moved to her massive melons, and she was quite turned on. Turns out, she was in heat, halfway through her periods. It's quite common for women to be in heat during their periods, I've noticed this with my ex-GF as well. That's why she didn't remove her bottom. I wasn't too keen for her to remove it either, I didn't want to see multiple folds of skin and fat..Decoded and tried this spa today. Direcrly walked in and gave count charges of 1.5 K for 45 minutes. Asked for S who was available. As discussed already, she is very fat and BBW. Very talkative and naughty. Gives her 100%. Opted B2B and jh for 2 K.

Kardash
06-10-22, 20:39
Hi brothers,

Can someone share Mirror's contact, I have been waiting since a long time to have an experience with her. Thanks in advance.

PrincyGsl
06-11-22, 07:03
Thanks Babykutu for support to meet mirror. Due to time constraint delayed to meet her. I am writing FR first time. She is leen and very open and friendly. She is busy with some function and tried since yesterday today morning got appointment at 8 pm. I think She is going to other place. Little hurry. Today out of location. Like all the reviews I enjoyed mirror. It's my first exp other than spas. I didn't write reviews bcz not satisfied for spa services.

I request all other senior please provide me good sp or direct contacts in Hyderabad. Thanks for every other members actively sharing reviews. Thanks Babykutu once again. Provide me any good contact.

HeatItUphyd
06-11-22, 08:22
Used to monger pre-covid and planning come back after 2 long years. Lost all my contact except mirror and awesome SP. SP has some lineup for next week but not sure if my schedule aligns with his availability.

Hope seniors here still remember me and appreciate if you can send any new contacts my way. I am happy that pandemic is almost gone and happy to be back in the game in these endemic times.

WholeDriller
06-11-22, 09:18
Hi,

I have been following this forum for years. I am in Hyderabad for a month. Could someone please share mirror's contacts? Greatly appreciate the help.

Ciao.

DesiNewton
06-11-22, 09:32
This FR is from a couple of weeks ago. Tried the following bird from MR. Goes by the name Natasha. Real name is Amina. She is from Old City. Contacted her on TG. She has asked for 12 K for 2 Hours. This is the important part.

I have negotiated for 10 K expecting that she would stay for 2 hours. She came to my place. In the whatsapp she mentioned she likes to be dominated and exactly what every man wants to hear.

When it came to deed, she is submissive. But no BBJ with or without condom. She doesn't use Tongue at all. Either in kiss or in BBJ. She likes to be slapped and choked. Very cooperative in bed. The sad part is, after 2 times, she said she wants to leave. I told her that it has been only 1 hour and there is an hour remaining. I have asked to stay back and give company. Not need for sex. She got angry and started bullshitting that she has classes and a student of NIFT (highly doubt it).

Anyway, The reason for writing this FR is, she is not worth 10 K. Max 5-6 K for 2 shots. Medchal HW is the much better in terms of action. Beware of her.

P. S: Her english is good. Don't fall for that.She's same Oman girl whom I met in 2019. She creates multiple profiles in MR.

PatrickJsen123
06-11-22, 11:12
She's same Oman girl whom I met in 2019. She creates multiple profiles in MR.Bro, I was asking her multiple times that her english accent doesn't sound Indian. She was insisting that she is from India. She has a saloon in Tolichowki.

PatrickJsen123
06-11-22, 11:14
Mirror used to love me, even though she is 10 yrs older than me she showed too much affection because I'm her caste. Reddy. Whoever Reddy means she loves them. If you want Chennai sp ping me will share dusky girls.Now everyone is a reddy who is going to see her.

Member #4747
06-11-22, 13:21

P. S: Her english is good. Don't fall for that.Have been trying to locate her profile. Unable to do it. Would it be possible to anyone to locate me to this profile.

Regards.

TongueTornedo
06-11-22, 13:29
Bro, I was asking her multiple times that her english accent doesn't sound Indian. She was insisting that she is from India. She has a saloon in Tolichowki.I knew her, met her on tinder and stayed in contact in social media but she never revealed this to me and now I wonder shud I ask her about this or not!

DesiNewton
06-11-22, 18:31
Now everyone is a reddy who is going to see her.Don't know that guy ever met or not. She's not reddy. Wrong assumption.

AceHole1
06-11-22, 19:00
I knew her, met her on tinder and stayed in contact in social media but she never revealed this to me and now I wonder shud I ask her about this or not!Can someone please share her contact.

LadduBabu
06-11-22, 23:22
Brethen, Back in town and today I saw lot of street action around 12:30/1 AM on Balapur old RCI road. I am not sure how many interested. I didn't try as I was going for a party.

Kedawibanit
06-12-22, 00:21
Hey dude,

Seems this is your first post in the forum and you don't even have a subscription. Better get one to get connected with fellow members. And 5 k for a day seems too low. You may get only 40+ aunties for this price.

Hey guys,

Any leads for girls who can act as GF for 2 days in Hyderabad. Max budget 5 k per day, food, accommodation will be provided in star hotel for 1 day. Dressing will also be provided for the person. Features Should be looking like Andhra / south Indian, any leads appreciated. Better if she can speak Telugu.

Kalubro
06-12-22, 02:55
Brethen, Back in town and today I saw lot of street action around 12:30/1 AM on Balapur old RCI road. I am not sure how many interested. I didn't try as I was going for a party.Can you explain in full details what all was happening there? Thanks.

RahulRocks
06-12-22, 03:42
Based on recommendation visited place. It's independent building and this is on 1st floor.

Changes 1300 I paid.

The girl whose review was posted before div*ya was not available. Only one therapist in late 30 was available. Though it was not my liking but I proceeded.

Room don't have attached bath. The place is only for extras so don't expect anything on massage. Therapist directly remove disposable and give bum massage and few min Q of extra. I took HJ with top excess in 1 k.

Over all average exp but can visit in desperate time.

While going out saw a fair color beautiful aunty. May be will try next time (if I visit).

On the way called the Kerala spa near the mart but cross gender massage was not available. Some brother told me they started cross gender. Please confirm if it is Available and how to approach.

RahulRocks
06-12-22, 03:48
I was around this place last week. Searched on Google and this was nearest. Price on call they did not reduce below 1500.

This is above bank 4th floor near signal. When I saw place it was totally run down place no cleanliness maintained. When entered lady called therapist and she set on sofa beside me and started taking. I felt I came to brothel than spa. FS might be available inside but therapist are average looking. I managed to run away from the place without taking service.