PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RahulRocks
06-12-22, 03:53
They have nearby deal. Near big see store in bank building. In same building other spa which start with hab also located. It seems both owned by same owner. The manager was good in talk and came down to help me park my car. I sensed it must be professional spa.

Very good massage and clean place. Therapist was Muslim and training in m and 02.

Not sure if anyone was able to crack this place. But for professional massage I would recommend.

RyujinJakka
06-12-22, 10:46
Hello brothers,

Anybody tried this independent girl in anniversary hills. Connected through gram goes by username chubbish_bae.

Also would like some contacts to genuine independent SP, don't have subs cause crypto wallet crashed. Anyway to connect.

ManInMumbai
06-12-22, 14:19
Based on recent FRs, went to try this spa.

You will not find it on google maps. Tried a lot and couldn't find it. Then realized because it's not listed anywhere. You can crack it only from JD. It is very close to centro. A lady called and directed me to address.

Went in and asked line up. Was shown two ladies. Miss J fat, dark, with excessive make up and Miss S Less fat, fair and much better compared to Miss J. Both are SI and speak telugu. Asked for divya, she's not available. Chose miss S. She seemed to be in her 30's.

Massage is below average. She doesn't seem experienced in massage. Asked for B2B. Quoted 3 k. Negotiated to 2. 5 k. She has very good melons. She let me suck them to my content, for very long. Fingered her over panty. Later she finished me off with HJ while I was sucking her melons.

It has no attached bathroom like mentioned in other FR.

WIR: No, not because it's bad. But to try other talent.

Attitude: 8/10 (No BJ, No fingering under panties).

Boobs: 10/10 (Very good).

Body: Tummy, but not very much.

Spa is very shady. Didn't look hygienic. As mentioned by others, good only for quick release.

Sand1363
06-12-22, 16:49
Hi Friends,

Has anyone tried Anamika from hyd69.com?

Please let me know the review if anyone tried.

Looks tempting.

Thanks in advance!

RimFanatic
06-12-22, 16:51
Guys,

I know this is late but here is my story.

As I am from Dubai, I am in the habit of scoring in night clubs. So I want ahead on 7th to prism Night club as it's quite famous in Hyderabad. The Club was 50% occupied as it was a Tuesday. I chose to sit at the counter and was having my drink. Most of the crowds were in couples as it's normal in high-end clubs in India. After Some time I spotted a chick sitting alone busy with her mobile. I thought of trying my luck. I straight away went to her table and offered her a drink. To my surprise she accepted. So I joined her. At the mention of Dubai, she was really excited. Man. She is a drinker. As per her she is a student in Hyderabad and is a club freak. So she visits clubs regularly alone. Now I don't know if she is saying the truth or not (as if I care). She was in a white top with black jeans and around 5. 4 in height with an average figure. However, she has a really nice ass. After the drinks, I popped the question about her plans for tonight. She said she didn't have plans as tomorrow is her holiday. So I asked her to join me for the rest of the night. To my surprise, she asked me how much am I willing to pay. So actually she is a working girl. I asked her how much she wants. She quoted 25 k. (She thinks she can fool me as I am from Dubai). I said that's too much. We finally settled for 10 k.

So we went to my Hotel in Hitech City. Outside in the proper light, I saw her face. She was in her mid-20's. Anyways, in the room, she wanted to have a shower. I said I will join you. A raunchy shower session followed After that we had another one in the bed. Man, she has some oral skills I must say. And she is clean. No Foul Smell. I had a full-fledged 69 with her. After that some chit chat and then we dozed off.

The next morning, we had another session. To my surprise, she was not at all reluctant for the morning session and was cooperative throughout. After this, we had a quick shower and breakfast. Then I asked her if I can drop her off as I was also going out for some work. She said yes. So I Dropped her at kukatpalli.

Score Card.

Boobs - 7/10.

Ass- 9/10.

Face - 7/10.

Attitude - 10/10 Full GFE.

Hygiene - 10/10.

WIR. Yes of course.

Total Damage - 10 k + 3.2 on drinks.

Though I have her number but she is not ready to share the number. However, I will try. However, you can always try your luck by visiting the club. She is Ms. S.

Vijayawada Guy
06-12-22, 18:56
Mirror used to love me, even though she is 10 yrs older than me she showed too much affection because I'm her caste. Reddy. Whoever Reddy means she loves them. If you want Chennai sp ping me will share dusky girls.Hi bro, she is not from Reddy community. She is from Dudekula community (backward sub-caste in Muslim).

YuaBuddy
06-12-22, 19:14
Buddies,

I have been an active decoder of locations reported by our brothern experiences. I cracked this location and visited these 2 mps inside popular mall (mentioned in subject).

Never recommend to Z spot unless otherwise you have a good therapist referral. Cleanness hygiene is not upto the standards of such famous place. Though river G*ng* spa is better in all the ways. FS you can never expect. Rest of services depends on your negotiation ability.

I really had a bang for the buck at G*ng*. Excellent massage and awesome be*m, scrotum sensation msg by girl Mi square.

WIR: Yes only to G*ng*.

SaneAtLast
06-12-22, 20:46
Just had my sessions today evening. Since no response from any seniors or regulars from my previous post scrolled through skokka and contact different SP's.

One looked genuine as she send only two birds multiple pics. But still skeptic about the meet. But any way proceeded. They sended near buy hospital address and went there and there operator contacted me. He came nearly fifteen minutes later and I got tensed about is it genuine or something and came a guy who operate the place with full beard and kinda of dark. I thought to myself is it going to be risk or safe. But followed him anyway. While on the way he asked which one I chose I said him that I chose two shots and he promptly replied as there has been a guy who booked the bird for full night. So I can only have one shot. As I was desparete I said ok and proceeded.

Before the deed he asked if I had gpay said him I didn't have any other but cash. He called the provider and said and he told me to talk to the him. I said firmly I had only cash and he said ok and paid operator. Paid the operator 2 k before the deed and he went to other room.

Coming to the bird she is looking even younger than the pics the SP sent.

She is kind of not ok with DFK and CBJ but ok with DATY and I had the best and first one as it was clean and shaved.

Had done DATY for almost 15 minutes to my heart content and she didn't even resisted and after went with miss and doggy for another 15 minutes and done.

Paid the bird tip of 0. 5 k as she is better looking and non compliant about DATY.

And cleaned up myself and left and told him if any new good looking one comes send me pics.

Adding attachment of birds selected the second one who is north and she is leaving tomorrow and I got better luck.

Body: 9/10.

Cat: 10/10.

Height: 7/10 (she's even smaller than me and I am 5'4).

DFK / CBJ: 0/10 (as she is not interested didn't wanted to force).

Miss / doggy: 8/10.

Deed: 2 k 1 shot. And tip 0.5 k.

WIR: based on other birds. Or if she returns.

CoolKidVad
06-12-22, 21:04
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad for first time and searching for good MP with action. Any recommendation will help.

DudeMi98
06-12-22, 21:18
Hyd69 - This website / services mentioned _ is it genuine?? Asking as most of the time website / services turn out to be fraud.

Hi Friends, Guys...anyone tried these services from this website ?

Has anyone tried Anamika from hyd69.com?

Please let me know the review if anyone tried.

Looks tempting.

Thanks in advance!.

Sudigali
06-13-22, 02:31
Hi bro, she is not from Reddy community. She is from Dudekula community (backward sub-caste in Muslim).She started talking extra sweet to me and wanted to stay in touch. Is she like this to everyone?

Ravik5932
06-13-22, 05:01
Hyd69 - This website / services mentioned _ is it genuine?? Asking as most of the time website / services turn out to be fraud.

.There was a report may be a week ago when a ISGian had paid the money and after that the girl started demanding more money and created nuisance. He some how got out of the situation with the help of hotel staff. Be careful.

WannabeStud
06-13-22, 06:01
We're having to pay a lot for a simple B2B at MPs and the indie scene is very dry, only a few known names. The one experience I've had was terrible.

Have no idea how the SPs are here, most FRs speak of very average service.

Any idea why we have it so bad compared to other cities?

GirshHyd
06-13-22, 07:24
Bro, you can look at OYO welcome couples. Where local ID works too.

Hello Bros,

Please suggest some good (professional and discreet) hotels for setting up outcalls (KPHB, Miyapur, Hitech City).

PM is open.

Much thanks in advance.

-S P.

GirshHyd
06-13-22, 07:38
Hi bro,

Did you find any good. If ok, please share.

Hello folks,

After a long break, want to try a MILF telugu speaking aunty near Kondapur, KPHB area before heading back to states.

Please provide any guidance or contacts. Specifically looking out for an awesome experience.

I will reciprocate with indie, SP contacts in return.

PM is open.

Happy mongering brothers.

RimFanatic
06-13-22, 07:41
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad for first time and searching for good MP with action. Any recommendation will help.Check your iNbox. I gave you some contacts for Hitech City.

RandyOrton9
06-13-22, 12:31
Just had my sessions today evening. Since no response from any seniors or regulars from my previous post scrolled through skokka and contact different SP's.

One looked genuine as she send only two birds multiple pics. But still skeptic about the meet. But any way proceeded. They sended near buy hospital address and went there and there operator contacted me. He came nearly fifteen minutes later and I got tensed about is it genuine or something and came a guy who operate the place with full beard and kinda of dark. I thought to myself is it going to be risk or safe. But followed him anyway. While on the way he asked which one I chose I said him that I chose two shots and he promptly replied as there has been a guy who booked the bird for full night. So I can only have one shot. As I was desparete I said ok and proceeded.

Before the deed he asked if I had gpay said him I didn't have any other but cash. He called the provider and said and he told me to talk to the him. I said firmly I had only cash and he said ok and paid operator. Paid the operator 2 k before the deed and he went to other room.

She is kind of not ok with DFK and CBJ but ok with DATY and I had the best and first one as it was clean and shaved.

Had done DATY for almost 15 minutes to my heart content and she didn't even resisted and after went with miss and doggy for another 15 minutes and done.

Paid the bird tip of 0. 5 k as she is better looking and non compliant about DATY.

And cleaned up myself and left and told him if any new good looking one comes send me pics.

Adding attachment of birds selected the second one who is north and she is leaving tomorrow and I got better luck.

Height: 7/10 (she's even smaller than me and I am 5'4).

DFK / CBJ: 0/10 (as she is not interested didn't wanted to force).

Miss / doggy: 8/10.

Deed: 2 k 1 shot. And tip 0.5 k.

WIR: based on other birds. Or if she returns.Bro. Can you provide the skokka ad link? Thanks.

MP111
06-13-22, 12:34
Hello ISGians,

I was searching in MR for some profiles and saw one going by the name of Eva. She has couple of pics and says she is a Thai girl providing all services. There are some reviews (very positive) as well for the girl, that she provides excellent service and is GFE kinda. Any one of you has availed her services? She quotes 15 k for 2 hours. I've attached the pic for reference.

Kindly suggest brethren.

Thanks!

FredZigger
06-13-22, 13:48
I am also looking for the same information. Not sure if this legitimate.

Akash0207
06-13-22, 15:07
Light in hindi, representing herself as makeup artist in jublee hils and asking for 5 k per st. Is she genuine?

Any FR for her?

Casanova9
06-13-22, 17:04
She is older than her pics, and 5 k per session / short time is acceptable.

Service is moderate, not great.

Hello ISGians,

I was searching in MR for some profiles and saw one going by the name of Eva. She has a couple of pics and says she is a Thai girl providing all services. There are some reviews (very positive) as well for the girl, that she provides excellent service and is GFE kind of. Has any one of you availed of her services? She quotes 15 k for 2 hours. I've attached the pic for reference.

Ravik5932
06-13-22, 18:12
Hello Bros,

Please suggest some good (professional and discreet) hotels for setting up outcalls (KPHB, Miyapur, Hitech City).

PM is open.

Much thanks in advance..Have sent details of hotel on Miyapur road. They need IDs and offer hourly rates.

Seahawk007
06-13-22, 18:28
Can you share the contacts bro?

I am travelling to Hyderabad soon and would like to have some memorable time there.

Paid the bird tip of 0. 5 k as she is better looking and non compliant about DATY..

Vishyb90
06-14-22, 04:03
Hello buddies,

I'm getting married soon and want one wild encounter before I sign off. Any suggestions on whom I should try.

Chahyd
06-14-22, 07:16
She started talking extra sweet to me and wanted to stay in touch. Is she like this to everyone?I would say yes. But then again it also depends upon how you treated her. So if you are nice, she is nice to you.

ChitinXcitin
06-14-22, 10:38
Brethen, Back in town and today I saw lot of street action around 12:30/1 AM on Balapur old RCI road. I am not sure how many interested. I didn't try as I was going for a party.This place is nearby for me. Please share details. Were the WGs good?

MyaMonger
06-14-22, 14:45
Check your iNbox. I gave you some contacts for Hitech City.Hi bros,

I will appreciate if either one if you can share this info with me also. My PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

TedTej22
06-15-22, 02:29
Hi guys,

Kindly let me know if anyone has WG or SP contacts in Vijayawada.

I will reciprocate with genuine SP contact who has good connections.

Regards.

Ted.

Venky126
06-15-22, 03:43
Hello All,

In Hyderabad for a very short trip. Not much time for me to explore and dig it through. Appreciate any contacts. I have few reports in New Jersey Street action if you are checking whether I contributed any thing to the forum. Pl inbox me. Thanks much.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

CaptainSuave
06-15-22, 07:46
Hey Everyone,

So recently I have come back yo Hyderabad as my work from home is over. Wanted to try the new KAN branch which I got to know from this forum. Called and asked for Renju. But they doesn't seem to know when she visits. Opted for another girl named Somya. She was good with the massage and ended with the usual HJ. But it seemed the old spark is missing.

On a different day, visited the JH branch. A new girl came named Sneha. That will be one of the most pathetic massage I have ever received. And the HJ was even worse. No effort of sensual touch. Only a death grip which didn't do anything on me. Later I loosened her grip to finally unload.

If anyone has recently visited, is there any in these two branches worth taking service from? I have heard about Renju? How is her service and availability? Thanks.

Naveen A
06-15-22, 11:27
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Hyderabad in this week. Requesting fellow mongers to provide details of MPs where extras are available. My PM is activated.

Thanks in advance!

DudeSharma
06-15-22, 19:12
Come across a couple, the woman is Madhu number ending with 910, appears she is 35-40, tall and certainly beautiful. Any fellow mongers aware of this lady and her services, please guide me.

SamyJitinjha
06-15-22, 19:30
[Deleted by Admin]

BabySearch
06-16-22, 02:31
Hey Everyone,

So recently I have come back yo Hyderabad as my work from home is over. Wanted to try the new KAN branch which I got to know from this forum. Called and asked for Renju. But they doesn't seem to know when she visits. Opted for another girl named Somya. She was good with the massage and ended with the usual HJ. But it seemed the old spark is missing.

On a different day, visited the JH branch. A new girl came named Sneha. That will be one of the most pathetic massage I have ever received. And the HJ was even worse. No effort of sensual touch. Only a death grip which didn't do anything on me. Later I loosened her grip to finally unload.

If anyone has recently visited, is there any in these two branches worth taking service from? I have heard about Renju? How is her service and availability? Thanks.Hi All,.

I totally agree with you about Sneha.

When I visited KAN Jubilee, there was a new lady on counter and she sent Sneha for massage. She was so pathetic. She definitely don't have any massage skill. She put a lot of cream on body and did third quality massage. Moreover she finished massage in 30 min only, thank god.

HJ was just namesake, she told she don't massage private part. It was total time and money waste. I complained to owner about her and her poor skill and he told next time he will give good therapist.

Don't opt for Sheha at all.

KrishnaChaitu
06-16-22, 03:51
Found this spa on Locanto. Called them and found this hidden spa next to famous Studio spa and gym.

Young girls probably mid 20's.

Counter - 1.7 k.

B2B 2.5-3 k.

Massage was like hmmmm. But service was ok.

Walkable from the bus stop so might return when I don't want to travel.

Safe mongering folks.

KrishnaChaitu
06-16-22, 03:58
I always had this thought, the dancers next to heroines look pretty good. Sometimes better than actress. I am sure they don't get offers in film industries as often as we think.

Anyone scored any as such? If so how much do they charge? A proper SI charm with right assets is no where to be found with SPs.

I am sure tollywood is a pretty big world. So inside casting happens a lot I guess.

But are they accessible to the outside world?

Ravinderreddy2
06-16-22, 04:50
Met this chick 3 days back from Regular sp s for 8 k.

There are 6 selection's and I selected this bird, sp shared location and place is near famous hospital somajiguda.

Reached place and sp guided me to the hotel room and I went directly after reaching the room sat on bed bird asked me to wash my johnny and I did.

She removed her dress she had bigboobs as in pics and her age is 24 but she had little marks on stomach and asked why,. She replayed that I became fat and now I am in write shape so it's has on my body, she started blowjob without protection untill I satisfied and started deed in cowgirl, next filled by missionary stayed there for 1 HR.

Paid the bird tip of 0. 5 k and 8 k.

And cleaned up myself and left.

Boobs: 10/10.

Height: 7/10 .

DFK: did not asked.

WIR: yes but I won't repeat the same birds.

CaptainSuave
06-16-22, 05:10
Visited this place few days back as I was searching for a good massage.

Booked an appointment. This seems like a proper professional spot. They take your details in a form before the session. The place is small but clean and with attached washroom. I was assigned a NE therapist. She did a very good massage. Relieved all stress. Didn't ask for any extra as she never gave any hint. One can visit if looking for good professional massage.

Counter Charge - 1500.

No extras taken or tip given.

Cuntributor
06-16-22, 06:19
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Tydecksa
06-16-22, 06:26
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

MulaMuthi
06-16-22, 07:56
By 'couple' if you meant 6-7 months, then she should be at home (in thai) spa hitech now.Couldn't try visiting the place until now. But now seems she doesn't work at Home spa anymore. DonutRider bro, any idea where she is now.

Akash0207
06-16-22, 10:05
Light in hindi, representing herself as makeup artist in jublee hils and asking for 5 k per st. Is she genuine?

Any FR for her?Please help me for this, planning to meet on Sunday.

Syscovino
06-16-22, 12:35
Hey guys,

How is the city now a days? How are you guys doing the subscription now?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

TheBigSchlong
06-16-22, 13:25
This guy has posted street address with full face pic, may have done this to harm the lady. Should be reported to authorities and banned from the site.You are absolutely right buddy. But you also reproduced his past in your reply. So even if his post is removed, your reply quote will still have the information.

Use the "report this post" Button on the left bottom of that post to report it to Jackson.

Though your intentions were noble, the method is not correct.

Please report the offensive post to Jackson and also ask him to take down your own post.

Brothers, we are mongers and we will not let anyone to fuck around a non-working woman's privacy on our forum. Please report the post.

Hyphyp
06-16-22, 17:50
Hi fellow monger,

Recently shifted to Ghatkesar. Any kind soul help me with near by contacts.

Lanister always pays his debts.

MpIndy323
06-17-22, 07:06
Hello friends!

Visiting secunderabad for the next month and would really appreciate any contacts. I tried to look through the ads and too much noise and not sure who to trust. Secunderabad area would be awesome, but I'll take anything in the twin cities. Thank you in advance! Stay safe!

RamuMohith21
06-17-22, 10:03
Thanks to YuaBuddy bro I was able to locate the spa and miss M. Also thanks to Roofhills bro for sharing bee spa details but unfortunately she was not available. So I went ahead and booked the appointment with miss M and woww. She's really very good looking and very hot. Seems this is her part time work and on weekdays she would be available only after 2 PM. I took deep tissue massage and it's really useless. Brothers who are planning a visit just take the least expensive massage as the massage is not the important thing there. We talked a bit while she was massaging and then she started teasing my ass with hints and I asked her to go a bit deep near the ass. She said it would only be covered under the extras for which I have to pay more. She asked for 4 k and didn't even budge. At last accepted for 3.5 k and the service started. She started massaging the groine area and the balls slowly and I was shaking at that moment. Asked her to go deeper near the groin area but she said that she won't do that. After that Slowly she removed her top and started B2B. She won't remove her bottom but she allowed to touch her asshole and her ass cheeks by inserting my hand inside her underwear. Had a DFK which she's very good at and came at the end. It was a very good session but it ended very early.

Damage: 2.5 k for massage (which I should have taken normal massage) + 3.5 k for B2B+ good bum massage and a good DFK.

GirshHyd
06-17-22, 10:26
Krishna, may be you can delete this message too. As I see the address visible even admin deleted the main content msg.

Din see anyone sharing the complete address. Hope she is not someones X. Just saying.

Yeshch
06-17-22, 13:36
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and live in the states FL.

I have subscribed this morning, hope my PM will be active by the time this gets posted.

I have been going through the forum in the last few days and would like seniors to guide me to some good contacts.

Appreciate your help!

Raaone
06-17-22, 18:42
Wow, thanks for sharing the pics and review. Could you please share the SP details, its my last week here. Thanks!

There are 6 selection's and I selected this bird, sp shared location and place is near famous hospital somajiguda.

Reached place and sp guided me to the hotel room and I went directly after reaching the room sat on bed bird asked me to wash my johnny and I did.

She removed her dress she had bigboobs as in pics and her age is 24 but she had little marks on stomach and asked why,. She replayed that I became fat and now I am in write shape so it's has on my body, she started blowjob without protection untill I satisfied and started deed in cowgirl, next filled by missionary stayed there for 1 HR.

Paid the bird tip of 0. 5 k and 8 k..

Raaone
06-17-22, 18:49
Hey Chaitu bro.

I have always wondered the same and echo the same thoughts. I wish we get one SP contact who can provide us with such birds. BTW the girl in Ravinder sir's post below also looks hot chaitu. I think I'll try her out.

And yes, obviously many things happen in Tollywood. It's pretty huge, we just don't get to know about it.

I always had this thought, the dancers next to heroines look pretty good. Sometimes better than actress. I am sure they don't get offers in film industries as often as we think.

Anyone scored any as such? If so how much do they charge? A proper SI charm with right assets is no where to be found with SPs.

I am sure tollywood is a pretty big world. So inside casting happens a lot I guess.

But are they accessible to the outside world?

Swavas
06-17-22, 20:04
I didn't find any in JS which located near Centro, can you help me with JD search.

Based on recent FRs, went to try this spa.

You will not find it on google maps. Tried a lot and couldn't find it. Then realized because it's not listed anywhere. You can crack it only from JD. It is very close to centro. A lady called and directed me to address.

Went in and asked line up. Was shown two ladies. Miss J fat, dark, with excessive make up and Miss S Less fat, fair and much better compared to Miss J. Both are SI and speak telugu. Asked for divya, she's not available. Chose miss S. She seemed to be in her 30's.

Massage is below average. She doesn't seem experienced in massage. Asked for B2B. Quoted 3 k. Negotiated to 2. 5 k. She has very good melons. She let me suck them to my content, for very long. Fingered her over panty. Later she finished me off with HJ while I was sucking her melons.

It has no attached bathroom like mentioned in other FR..

RampageMan
06-17-22, 20:11
Tried this Spa in b. Hills Rd 10.

Location: 3rd floor. Axis bank building. Easy to locate, large board outside.

Place: Reception area looks neat but the rooms are straight up terrible. No massage tables, only mattresses on the floor. Walls are oily and dirty. No attached washrooms.

Ladies: I think they only have Tha. I therapists. Tried 3 girls here so far. Mostly look ok-ish.

Service: Here it totally depends on the Lady. One Lady gave me an amazing BBBJ at 3 k, she also offered FS. Another Lady said B2 be only at 3 k, no BJ. Third one asked 7 k for B2B. So it totally depends on the Lady you get.

Yeshch
06-17-22, 20:45
I'm new here and will be staying in Hyderabad this week.

I have learnt some popular names from reading this forum mirror, Navvvya, Manishaaaaa, Ayeshaaaa, Medchal cpl and etc.

Any leads direct or trusted SP are much appreciated thanks.

MyaMonger
06-18-22, 08:40
Hi bro,

Will really appreciate the contact details for Manas's / Sasi. I have not tried any indie till now, and would like to try it out. My PM is open and any other contacts will also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance bro.

Hi friends,

So was bored and couldn't get someone new to reach. Tried mirror she has some new guest story.

So pingged sashi / manasa she was available quickly booked her to place known by her in kpally near s mall.

So I have used her before she knows me BTW her be**BS have gone bigger guys.

Met slowly in bday suites and then chew her nipples fingered her hard. She was shouting on top of her voice.

She was having a great time so was I as she was playing with jhony all the time.

Made 2 hots with her and various positions and hit her hard also watched a good movie last night.

So used all visual skills there it was amazing she was crying by the end of it that her tities and cat her hurting.

Because of so much activity. It was a great time with a oldie after long time and her melons are rely good.

Keep banging guys.

Cheers.

MyaMonger
06-18-22, 08:56
Hi,

I have been following this forum for years. I am in Hyderabad for a month. Could someone please share mirror's contacts? Greatly appreciate the help.

Ciao.I too have been trying to get Mirror contact and will appreciate if someone can pm it to me.

ThatHornyGuy00
06-18-22, 10:03
Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. This is my very first post to this forum. I recently shifted to Hyderabad in the month of May from Mumbai due to a job change. I am working in a prominent MNC in Hi-tech City and am new to this mongering scene here in Hyderabad. So after going through lots of reports here on Forum, decided to visit spas located in a Sarath City mall as this mall is just a 10 minutes walk from my office building. There are two spas in this mall on the same floor. So went there last month after office and first went to Ganga Spa, on the second-floor corner, but to my disappointment, the little small girl at the counter told me only two therapists are available and I have to come later as no slots were available today. So went to Zaaswat Spa which is located on the same floor near escalators and is easy to miss. So went there around 8. 15 PM, the girl with specs at the counter greeted me with a warm smile and showed me the menu. Opted for a back and shoulder massage as it was one of the cheapest options available and I was not there for a massage in the first place. The lady at the counter (Miss are I guess, don't remember her name) asked me to wait for 15-20 minutes as all the therapists were busy. They have only 2 therapists there too. After some time she told me to go inside and to change into disposables. I got the very first room after the entrance. I changed and after a couple of minutes Miss M showed up. She started the massage and after some time I asked her the usual question about the extras. She said only HJ and HJ+TL are allowed. Quoted 1.5 K for HJ and 4 K for HJ+TL. Asked for HJ and after hard bargaining negotiated it to 900. She removed my disposables and started the HJ. And I must say, man, her hand felt awesome on my tool. It was calm and reliving. She was doing it slowly and holding it whenever I was near the edge. After some time I finished in her hand. She cleaned it and I took a light shower in an attached bathroom. Overall experience was good. I will try visiting Ganga Spa next.

Damages - 1. 5 K at the counter and 900 for the girl.

WIR. Maybe. This place is good if you need a quick release and if you are on a tight budget. They are not allowed to offer anything else as this is in a mall and the mall is quite crowded all the time.

Also, as I am new here, any help would be appreciated. I have come across many names such as Mirror and Medchal HW. Would reciprocate if it comes to Mumbai.

BoyPune
06-19-22, 04:17
Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. This is my very first post to this forum. I recently shifted to Hyderabad in the month of May from Mumbai due to a job change. I am working in a prominent MNC in Hi-tech City and am new to this mongering scene here in Hyderabad. So after going through lots of reports here on Forum, decided to visit spas located in a Sarath City mall as this mall is just a 10 minutes walk from my office building. There are two spas in this mall on the same floor. So went there last month after office and first went to Ganga Spa, on the second-floor corner, but to my disappointment, the little small girl at the counter told me only two therapists are available and I have to come later as no slots were available today. So went to Zaaswat Spa which is located on the same floor near escalators and is easy to miss. So went there around 8. 15 PM, the girl with specs at the counter greeted me with a warm smile and showed me the menu. Opted for a back and shoulder massage as it was one of the cheapest options available and I was not there for a massage in the first place. The lady at the counter (Miss are I guess, don't remember her name) asked me to wait for 15-20 minutes as all the therapists were busy. They have only 2 therapists there too. After some time she told me to go inside and to change into disposables. I got the very first room after the entrance. I changed and after a couple of minutes Miss M showed up. She started the massage and after some time I asked her the usual question about the extras. She said only HJ and HJ+TL are allowed. Quoted 1.5 K for HJ and 4 K for HJ+TL. Asked for HJ and after hard bargaining negotiated it to 900. She removed my disposables and started the HJ. And I must say, man, her hand felt awesome on my tool. It was calm and reliving. She was doing it slowly and holding it whenever I was near the edge. After some time I finished in her hand. She cleaned it and I took a light shower in an attached bathroom. Overall experience was good. I will try visiting Ganga Spa next.

Damages - 1.5 K at the counter and 900 for the girl.

WIR. Maybe. This place is good if you need a quick release and if you are on a tight budget. They are not allowed to offer anything else as this is in a mall and the mall is quite crowded all the time.

Also, as I am new here, any help would be appreciated. I have come across many names such as Mirror and Medchal HW. Would reciprocate if it comes to Mumbai.Hello bro,

Welcome to Hyderabad mongering.

I m also came FR the city you are. Being here for 1 yr; got few contacts related to spa and others.

Let's connect. Eager to help you with whatever I know.

Doomslayer8224
06-19-22, 07:47
I am a newbie and it will be my first time so if anyone has good contacts please share with me. I have subscribed to the form and my PM is active. I will be really thank full.

I have few questions as well it will be super greatfull if some one can take their time and clear this.

1) I have been following the form for more than 6 months and have like list of people who can share contacts (based on FR's) but I am not sure if I can PM them directly (is it against the form rules)?

2) What precautions need to be taken before and during the deed?. It would be really helpful for newbies like me (For example I assumed hyd143 is a realiable site but from recent posts I found out it is shady).

Regards,

Slayer.

Raaone
06-19-22, 10:58
Hello Seniors,

Can you please send me good SP contacts. This is the last week I'll be staying here. I have a few good contacts to share as well. Thanks!

Raaone
06-19-22, 11:02
Hello Seniors,

I was chatting to a senior here and he recommended me SP Dinesh but unfortunately he cannot find the contact and asked me to reach out to seniors here who already have the contact. Could you please share the contact info?

Thanks!

KrishnaChaitu
06-19-22, 11:10
I too have been trying to get Mirror contact and will appreciate if someone can pm it to me.Shared it brother. Check you PM.

Sand1363
06-19-22, 12:18
Hi friends,

Can someone please ping me any SP details providing foreign birds.

Thanks in advance!

Seshugadu1
06-19-22, 13:59
What she is charging now? 8 k for 2 or even high?

Jgaurpaw99
06-19-22, 19:21
Looks like you do not have a PM facility yet. Can not share contacts here without PM facility.

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. This is my very first post to this forum. I recently shifted to Hyderabad in the month of May from Mumbai due to a job change. I am working in a prominent MNC in Hi-tech City and am new to this mongering scene here in Hyderabad. So after going through lots of reports here on Forum, decided to visit spas located in a Sarath City mall as this mall is just a 10 minutes walk from my office building. There are two spas in this mall on the same floor. So went there last month after office and first went to Ganga Spa, on the second-floor corner, but to my disappointment, the little small girl at the counter told me only two therapists are available and I have to come later as no slots were available today. So went to Zaaswat Spa which is located on the same floor near escalators and is easy to miss. So went there around 8. 15 PM, the girl with specs at the counter greeted me with a warm smile and showed me the menu. Opted for a back and shoulder massage as it was one of the cheapest options available and I was not there for a massage in the first place. The lady at the counter (Miss are I guess, don't remember her name) asked me to wait for 15-20 minutes as all the therapists were busy. They have only 2 therapists there too. After some time she told me to go inside and to change into disposables. I got the very first room after the entrance. I changed and after a couple of minutes Miss M showed up. She started the massage and after some time I asked her the usual question about the extras. She said only HJ and HJ+TL are allowed. Quoted 1.5 K for HJ and 4 K for HJ+TL. Asked for HJ and after hard bargaining negotiated it to 900. She removed my disposables and started the HJ. And I must say, man, her hand felt awesome on my tool. It was calm and reliving. She was doing it slowly and holding it whenever I was near the edge. After some time I finished in her hand. She cleaned it and I took a light shower in an attached bathroom. Overall experience was good. I will try visiting Ganga Spa next..

JustFunn
06-19-22, 19:42
I am a newbie and it will be my first time so if anyone has good contacts please share with me. I have subscribed to the form and my PM is active. I will be really thank full.

I have few questions as well it will be super greatfull if some one can take their time and clear this.

1) I have been following the form for more than 6 months and have like list of people who can share contacts (based on FR's) but I am not sure if I can PM them directly (is it against the form rules)?

2) What precautions need to be taken before and during the deed?. It would be really helpful for newbies like me (For example I assumed hyd143 is a realiable site but from recent posts I found out it is shady).

Regards,

Slayer.You can contact folks using PM. Its not against forum rules. But its up to the person to respond or not. Chances are slim people responding to a generic post like this.

Comnjoi
06-20-22, 09:10
#1 K Spa near kphb Rd no 3 (available in JD).

First of all thanks to deception bro sharing the exact details. Counter 1500,2 Therapist available both look 30 and are ok selected slimmer one. Massage is short and so so. Opted B2B 2 k and she removed her dress with panties on. She is pleasure to watch with good structure, boobs and fairness. B2B service is good. WIR. Yes.

#2 and spa near Madinaguda.

Counter charges 2500 (4 hands) I paid 500 more they didn't budge below 2. 5 k. Massage is okayish with good pressure. Opted B2B 4.3 k total with both. Both therapists look ok with good shape. Tehy seem to be 20-25. The therapist with good looks shown attitude but the other one was ok. May return for the other therapist.

Swavas
06-20-22, 15:27
Bro may I know the KPHB road 3 spa first few letters.

First of all thanks to deception bro sharing the exact details. Counter 1500,2 Therapist available both look 30 and are ok selected slimmer one. Massage is short and so so. Opted B2B 2 k and she removed her dress with panties on. She is pleasure to watch with good structure, boobs and fairness. B2B service is good. WIR. Yes.

Counter charges 2500 (4 hands) I paid 500 more they didn't budge below 2. 5 k. Massage is okayish with good pressure. Opted B2B 4.3 k total with both. Both therapists look ok with good shape. Tehy seem to be 20-25. The therapist with good looks shown attitude but the other one was ok. May return for the other therapist.

Cupid0509
06-20-22, 17:45
Based on earlier reviews visited this spa, counter 1.5 k, assigned Ni. Massage was good, coming to extras. Topless. Touch with bum massage 2 k. I think this spa is not good for extras as there is no BJ.

Will post other FRs soon.

RaahulReddy111
06-20-22, 19:16

She removed her dress she had bigboobs as in pics and her age is 24 but she had little marks on stomach and asked why,. She replayed that I became fat and now I am in write shape so it's has on my body, she started blowjob without protection untill I satisfied and started deed in cowgirl, next filled by missionary stayed there for 1 HR..Hi Ravinder bro,

Your PM is full, so posting here. Could you please share the SP details and digits? I am looking for cheaper options due to budget constraints.

Comnjoi
06-20-22, 20:14
Bro may I know the KPHB road 3 spa first few letters.It starts with "ka".

Raaone
06-21-22, 08:38
Hey bro,

There's no cheaper options, in fact the prices are up now. I was told 10 k and since its within my budget. I will be visiting 2 birds soon.

Hi Ravinder bro,

Your PM is full, so posting here. Could you please share the SP details and digits? I am looking for cheaper options due to budget constraints.

RampageMan
06-21-22, 11:08
Based on earlier reviews visited this spa, counter 1. 5 k, assigned Ni*a. Massage was good, comming to extras. Topless. Touch with bum massage 2 k. I think this spa is not good for extras as there is no BJ.

Will post other FRs soon.Been to this place recently. Got Ni as well. Quoting way too much, 5 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ and not budging. The place is like a typical apartment, also has a saloon I think. The therapists are not that great either.

Masalawada
06-21-22, 15:14
Hi brothers,

I'm following this forum for quite long. I want to take a subscription but I'm not able to.

Can you guys help me to subscribe?

Thanks.

Spaparayudu
06-21-22, 17:56

Counter charges 2500 (4 hands) I paid 500 more they didn't budge below 2. 5 k. Massage is okayish with good pressure. Opted B2B 4.3 k total with both. Both therapists look ok with good shape. Tehy seem to be 20-25. The therapist with good looks shown attitude but the other one was ok. May return for the other therapist.Any hints for madinaguda spa.

TongueTornedo
06-21-22, 17:56
Last week visited Miss. M from ST spa and to my surprise only one guy visited her from my references. And kudos to who ever that bro you didn't hike the prices even she played hardball with you. And I'm still wondering why my inbox flooded with enquiries when you aren't going to visit her or post an FR here (even you didn't use my name as reference it would still nice to see some FR). How sure anyone can be to share details if all you do is just collect information? So stop asking me about Miss. M anymore. I see few seniors already met her so better contact them.

Doomslayer8224
06-21-22, 19:37
Hi brothers,

I'm following this forum for quite long. I want to take a subscription but I'm not able to.

Can you guys help me to subscribe?

Thanks.First try getting a bitcoin wallet. Try out bitcoin. Org and select "choose your wallet option". That should help you get a wallet. Then search for local bitcoin and buy bitcoin from there. Donot use any exchange right now in India. Then follow the guide as detailed here http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php? . There will be transaction fees applied be mindful of that.

DesiNewton
06-21-22, 20:06
What she is charging now? 8 k for 2 or even high?I tried her many times for this price. 10 k for 3. Few people are paying 10 k for 2. Now she's quoting much more I was shocked looking those prices.

Sanjuwick7
06-22-22, 15:37
Hi all Bhayya's,

Its been long had a russian and CIS. Need your folks help.

Any Russian or CIS escort providing SP present near m*dh*pur. Please help sharing or hint about the SP.

Sand1363
06-22-22, 16:51
Hi Friends,

Mirror contact in my inbox is lost as I had deleted the old messages.

Can someone please ping me mirror contact details and reference.

Will definitely post the FR this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Cupid0509
06-22-22, 19:23
As usual same process and same experience as shared several times in this forum.

5 k is too much.

WIR = NO.

Hyderabad2017
06-22-22, 20:31
Hello, please PM Mirror contact,

Hi Friends,

Mirror contact in my inbox is lost as I had deleted the old messages.

Can someone please ping me mirror contact details and reference.

Will definitely post the FR this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

BabyKutu
06-23-22, 09:32
Hello, please PM Mirror contact,Get a PM first dude ahead of making any request to seek contacts.

Pawan Vizag
06-23-22, 14:40
Started mongering at Hyderabad after long gap, special thanks to Monger mama bro, was able to take subscription following your detailed guidance.

FR#1: Tried Rd No. 3 KPHB spa, below average Spa, therapist Flame (in telugu) was assigned, nicely made up maid, not worthy.

Counter: 1200.

B2 B: 2000.

WIR: No.

Request any kind souls to share Medical Highway contact.

Happy mongering!!

Cupid0509
06-23-22, 16:58
Hello, please PM Mirror contact,Hello brothers,

I have not yet met mirror but she is got bad attitude. Looks like she is feeling like queen.

Please keep her grounded.

Sabo24
06-23-22, 17:17
Started mongering at Hyderabad after long gap, special thanks to Monger mama bro, was able to take subscription following your detailed guidance.

FR#1: Tried Rd No. 3 KPHB spa, below average Spa, therapist Flame (in telugu) was assigned, nicely made up maid, not worthy.

Happy mongering!!Shared via PM, bro it's medchal house wife, not highway.

Pawan Vizag
06-23-22, 18:22

Happy mongering!!Please read as Medchal*.

Member #4764
06-23-22, 21:10
Hi baby kuttu sir and seniors,

I tried reaching you earlier without any success. Although I've purchased the forum subscription for over a year I didn't get any contracts to try out. I tried reaching you and other seniors previously but you must be occupied with dozens of PMs. Can you please share any trusted SP you tried or any birds it'd of great help. Hoping for positive response from you this time thanks in advance.

India2021
06-24-22, 05:29
Hello guys, I am visiting Hyderabad today. Can help me with mirrors reference? She is asking for reference. Thanks.

Buddy1978
06-24-22, 14:22
Get a PM first dude ahead of making any request to seek contacts.Babykutu sir, need your help with a few high end connects in Hyderabad. I have met mirror, Navya, Siri and a few others in pandavas and other MPs in Hyderabad. Other than mirror (and a massage service from Bee) I didn't really like anyone else. Even mirror has gone a bit down recently.

I did see a few profiles like Lucky, some NI / CIS / Russian birds etc but I don't have their contacts or references yet.

I can reciprocate with a few high end contacts in Blr. I tried PMing you but your mailbox is full. Kindly empty the same.

Other seniors. Please help with high end contacts in Hyderabad. My PM is open. Will reciprocate with connects in Blr.

NamelessKing
06-24-22, 21:51
Thanks to bigdick for sharing KAN information. As recommended by him, I visited madhapur branch, called the owner and fixed appointment with Saritha (she is the only therapist who works at madhapur branch).

Went to room, the guy provided dispo panty but I knew langots are available so I asked for it and he provided. I started changing, Saritha came inside and intentionally I showed as if I'm not able to tie langot and asked her to do it for me. She obliged and it was very hot.

She is very slim girl and very small boobs. She started the massage and it was very intense, I mean even though she is very slim, the kind of strength she uses during massage is amazing. Did the proper massage with no hints for extra. Later when she was massaging my chest, she started touching her boobs (cloths on of course) on my face, that moment I know we are good.

So now she asked about the relaxation, and only HJ was available with the tip of 500. I agreed and she did a good job there too.

I wanted one time experience of ayurvedic massage and I got it and felt satisfied, tbh I won't be repeating here as I'm more into hygienic premium spa settings and here it was not like that. But of course, good for atleast once. I forgot the counter charge but it's standard one, mentioned many times in previous FRs, either it was 1. 5 k or 2 k, non negotiable.

RogerFed
06-25-22, 05:10
Bro, any one met Kajal singh though SA? She looks too good to be true. She is located in JHills.

MyaMonger
06-25-22, 06:36
I have read about Pandavas in many posts but have not been able to decipher the actual name or it's location. Some kind soul please pm this information to me. If you can give contact details for Navya and Siri, that too will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to those of you that are in the know.

Babykutu sir, need your help with a few high end connects in Hyderabad. I have met mirror, Navya, Siri and a few others in pandavas and other MPs in Hyderabad. Other than mirror (and a massage service from Bee) I didn't really like anyone else. Even mirror has gone a bit down recently.

I did see a few profiles like Lucky, some NI / CIS / Russian birds etc but I don't have their contacts or references yet.

I can reciprocate with a few high end contacts in Blr. I tried PMing you but your mailbox is full. Kindly empty the same.

Other seniors. Please help with high end contacts in Hyderabad. My PM is open. Will reciprocate with connects in Blr.

Yeshch
06-25-22, 20:20
Hello guys.

I was in Hyderabad for few weeks early this month and I have got in touch with seniors here, did get help from Roofhills, Chaitu, Ravinder, Ravi, BigDick, and few others. Thanks a lot for sharing contacts.

I did try to meet Mirror but she was out of town. Contacted Madhapur SP, he sent pics of couple of girls. Was asking me for advance. Skipped and tried couple of MP in Madhapur.

1. Canada Spa Ms S was good with hands and also oral skills were beyond explanation. 100% a repeat!!

2. Metro station Spa!! Contacted early for an appointment!! Got one in the morning.

Line up was crazy there were about 6 girls to choose from. Mix of and & S.

Took help from receptionist in picking a local. She said girl is new and will do everything. So went with Ms. SiRi.

Massage skills new she was putting effort though. Looks zero big beer tummy. Telugu speaking. Extras open to only HJ or FS.

Went with FS (got protection). Tried different angles open to all.

WIR- may be for a good looking one next time.

DavidStoner3
06-26-22, 01:31
Has anyone tried this Cookie Afro from MR? Was thinking of giving her a shot this weekend, please advice.

PrinceNova
06-26-22, 06:09
I have read about Pandavas in many posts but have not been able to decipher the actual name or it's location. Some kind soul please pm this information to me. If you can give contact details for Navya and Siri, that too will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to those of you that are in the know.Bro, just translate hara pedh from hindi to English and you will find it in gmaps.

Rajked
06-26-22, 07:50
Hello guys.

I was in Hyderabad for few weeks early this month and I have got in touch with seniors here, did get help from Roofhills, Chaitu, Ravinder, Ravi, BigDick, and few others. Thanks a lot for sharing contacts.

I did try to meet Mirror but she was out of town. Contacted Madhapur SP, he sent pics of couple of girls. Was asking me for advance. Skipped and tried couple of MP in Madhapur.

1. Canada Spa Ms S was good with hands and also oral skills were beyond explanation. 100% a repeat!!

2. Metro station Spa!! Contacted early for an appointment!! Got one in the morning.

Line up was crazy there were about 6 girls to choose from. Mix of and & S.

Took help from receptionist in picking a local. She said girl is new and will do everything. So went with Ms. SiRi.

Massage skills new she was putting effort though. Looks zero big beer tummy. Telugu speaking. Extras open to only HJ or FS.

Went with FS (got protection). Tried different angles open to all.

WIR- may be for a good looking one next time.Metro station spa? Any further pr crypts bkit it. Searching for the same in maps and found mondayra and gstudios. Can you shed few more details if possible??

SfoCowboy
06-26-22, 18:54
Photoshopped pics, looks average and is a dead fish in the bed. Please try to avoid.

Bro, any one met Kajal singh though SA? She looks too good to be true. She is located in JHills.

Ravik5932
06-27-22, 04:41
Metro station spa? Any further pr crypts bkit it. Searching for the same in maps and found mondayra and gstudios. Can you shed few more details if possible??It is on 2nd floor. There is a Maharashtra based bank in the same building starting are, name of the stn 'Posh locality' of the city.

RogerFed
06-27-22, 06:10
Photoshopped pics, looks average and is a dead fish in the bed. Please try to avoid.What's the damage one should look at?

TheMagic36
06-27-22, 16:20
Hello brothers, posting after a long gap as been kept busy with work for quite long now. Just wanted to check if Jamba is still open / running as I couldn't connect through their number after repeated trying. If it is still active can any senior folks or recent visitors provide their updated number or else I can go and visit in person? Also, how is their staff now? Any new names? Also, haven't seen any FR on Jamba off late??

Cheerio!!

SfoCowboy
06-27-22, 17:32
Free. Your travel expenses paid.

What's the damage one should look at?

Pawan Vizag
06-27-22, 18:13
Shared via PM, bro it's medchal house wife, not highway.Thanks for the contact bro, tried her last weekend.

Pinged hub on TG, prompt response. Reached the loc by noon, tried negotiating hard and was able to save 500 bucks (fuel exp at least).

Coming to deed, as discussed earlier, short and dark but can't miss her for her BBJ skills and pleasing attitude. Pure bliss when she draws our last drop of fuel.

WIR: Yes for BJ, May not for the distance.

Dev13
06-27-22, 19:31
Hello brothers, posting after a long gap as been kept busy with work for quite long now. Just wanted to check if Jamba is still open / running as I couldn't connect through their number after repeated trying. If it is still active can any senior folks or recent visitors provide their updated number or else I can go and visit in person? Also, how is their staff now? Any new names? Also, haven't seen any FR on Jamba off late??

Cheerio!!Yes it is active.

No water in bathroom last time I went!!

AmiableGuy2007
06-27-22, 22:15
Hey guys,

Been in touch with this gal (Puja) from MR. Anyone already tried her? Please share your feedback.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/pujja

She is quoting 6 k her hour incall. Staying in JH. Seems high to me.

Demigod007
06-28-22, 08:32
It is on 2nd floor. There is a Maharashtra based bank in the same building starting are, name of the stn 'Posh locality' of the city.Is this the spa with name of a famous music app?

Yeshch
06-28-22, 10:25
Hello,

Any forums available for Indians in America? Or any contacts will be much appropriated!

NamelessKing
06-28-22, 11:08
Have been to few spas in Hyderabad and therapist quotes sky high prices. They start with 2 k for just HJ. So either I have to leave or have repeat my self 100 times that I won't go above 1 k for HJ, and then only some accepts the deal.

They say they don't get any salary from owner. Why the hell is that? Counter charge are substantial to pay the salary but I think the owners are taking it all in non pro spas.

Customers are paying it's consequences. Still guys, keep the prices in check. Don't jack up the prices (well, many have already done it sadly). We all need to have the kind of unity Delhi brothers have.

Please don't mind me. I'm new to your city.

NineIncheer
06-28-22, 13:50
Was free over the weekend, and called the spa to check the counter fees, was quoted 1500 took an appointment and went to the spa.

Only one room was available, and was assigned Miss L, checked with counter lady if I had options, she mentioned all are currently busy and told that Miss L gives a good massage.

Went to the room and changed to dispo, once massage started enquired were she was from and was told that she was from Thai. The massage was good even without asking gave a good bum massage and touching the jewels, I was enjoying it and she asked if she can take off the dispo, I agreed and she took it off and gave a great bum massage and kept exciting Jhonny.

Overall the massage was awesome, she made sure she kept Johnny awake throughout the session, during the massage she climbed on the table sat against the wall and made me lie on her Tummy and gave a good head\neck massage and asked if I need extras. Initially she only told HJ + Top access.

As this was my first time with a Thai, I asked if B2 B was available. She quoted 3 k, negotiated to 2. 5 and I told her that she has to be fully nude, she said she would not take off her panty, but I convinced her to take it and told I would also be interested in DFK.

She initially denied but later was ok for it, took off her clothes, body not that great, Boobs were around 34 saggy but perky Nipples. STarted B2B, after some time made her lie and started FK, she was not great in FK. Played with her body for some time and then dry humpped BTW her Thais and came out.

Over all the massage was great and she does an excellent stretching as well.

Went to the wash room and asked for her help to soap my back, she did it pretty well and also applied soap on the cracks without me asking.

After the deal she asked for money, I said I can do a Mobile Pay, she got her friends number and I sent it to the given number. The number was Anusha's not sure if she is the same one that people talked about earlier.

Came out and the counter lady asked me if I was happy nodded my head +vely and came out. I felt the counter lady was attractive, not sure if she gives a massage or not.

Ravik5932
06-28-22, 14:46

One looked genuine as she send only two birds multiple pics. But still skeptic about the meet. But any way proceeded. They sended near buy hospital address and went there and there operator contacted me. He came nearly fifteen minutes later and I got tensed about is it genuine or something and came a guy who operate the place with full beard and kinda of dark. I thought to myself is it going to be risk or safe. But followed him anyway.

Adding attachment of birds selected the second one who is north and she is leaving tomorrow and I got better luck..I think there is lot of demand from ISG guys. The SP is already asking for double the price. Don't jack up the rates please.

RahulSen86
06-28-22, 17:14
Hello everyone,

I have been a follower of this forum for quite some time and would like to thank everyone for their reviews which has helped me a lot.

I'm looking for spas with beautiful girls, please share some contacts. I recently took the subscription.

Thanks.

RahulSen86
06-28-22, 17:28
Have been to this spa a couple of times. Found the girls are really pretty here. They have NE, SI and NI girls.

Good hygienic spa with AC and attached shower along with sliding doors. Located in gypsy hiills.

Counter charges are 3 k for 60 minutes, can come down to 2.5 k.

Girls are decent in massage and don't straight away go for extras, starts with the back and after flipping they start the conversation for extra, 20-25 minutes before the time ends.

HJ, Topless, be to Be, BBBJ (rare) is provided. Prices start from 2 k for HJ, 3 k for HJ and touching, 6 k for be to Be and 9 k for BBBJ.

I took the be to Be with one of the NE girl, Ms S. She is pretty cute and has good figure. Started by dry humping her by bending her over and then kissed her firm boobs. She doesn't take off her panties and doesn't allow fingering but damn gives one of the best be to be experience. Slid my dick across her pussy while she was giving be to be. Ended with a shot over her boobs. Then took a shower and left.

PM for contact details. Happy to help.

RahulSen86
06-28-22, 17:31
Hi Friends,

With the help of ISG and other sites, have contacts of Spas's with extras but I am specifically looking for spas with prostate / tantric massage. Basically some spa where the girls first excites you for a while and then provides extras.

Could any brother give hints to the name of such spa?Were you able to find any?

RahulSen86
06-28-22, 17:54
I tried this spa located just after the Hfzpt flyover comin from Kondapur. It is located right besides a popular eatery (also starting with B), in an Oyo building.

This spa was mentioned many months back and I had wanted to tried it. Located on the 1st floor, I went in and was greeted by a lady receptionist (always a plus for me) with 2 other girls around. I asked the rate and was told 1.3 for 1 HR. I said wasn't it 1 k, and she said rates have going up now. So agreed to the rate and asked for choice was told I could choose either of the two. I asked if she herself was available, she said yes so I choose her. Her name was Amr. Inside was told to change to dispo, which I did. She entered and massage started. Within 5 minutes she asked about extra. I asked for options and was told the usual, HJ with TL and B2 be. She then said if I want for 700 more I can go for a second girl. So I readily agreed for that and asked for one of the other girls (K She then wanted me to finalize of the extras. I initially negotiated for B2 be with both. She then said if I want I can take 1 shot option. This is where I messed up a bit on the negotiation. I should have bargained more but settled for 2.5 per girl with full access as it has been my dream wish to have a threesome with two busty girls. The deed started. They were enthusiastic enough, although the second girl K was definitely more into the act and was more cheerful. Both had shaven cat that had no smell so did DATY to both. K also have me BBJ, A did not do it. She held my Johnny while K sucked. Decent BJ although my FWB was much better! Mounted both in missionary for a while. Ended with a HJ while sucking and grabbing their big tits. Gave them a tip of 300 to be shared. They were so happy by it that they actually hugged me! This made me think, I definitely overpaid for the deed. But the experience was a good quick release. And I got to suck big tits to my heart content..Can you PM the location please?

Sand1363
06-28-22, 18:42
Contacted Mirrorwali on a fine day.

Visited her Bungalow in Banja*a Hills.

It is an independent house, very luxurious.

She welcomed me with grace and guided me to the room.

Then, as usual, finished the deed, and left.

Nothing much exciting to explain. We had some dirty talk while the deed was going on, which helped me to finish quickly.

Here is the report.

Looks: 6/10. Can be classified into "good looking" category.

Place: Safe.

Cost: 4 k.

Time Watcher: No.

Cooperation: 8/10.

When asked her about full night charges, she quoted 20 k.

20 k is damn high.

Can someone please tell me how much she charges for full-night. I have plans of spending a night with her.

It would be great if someone could help me with a reference which can make her reduce the cost of full night from 20 k to around 10 k.

I request you to help me with some good looking independent birds having their own safe places like mirrorwali.

Thanks in advance!

HarryMan1
06-28-22, 19:35
Contacted Mirrorwali on a fine day.

Visited her Bungalow in Banja*a Hills.

It is an independent house, very luxurious.

She welcomed me with grace and guided me to the room.

Then, as usual, finished the deed, and left.

Nothing much exciting to explain. We had some dirty talk while the deed was going on, which helped me to finish quickly.

Here is the report.

Looks: 6/10. Can be classified into "good looking" category.

Place: Safe.

Cost: 4 k.Agree bro, 20 k is high but pretty sure she won't agree for 10 k unless she us desperate which in oasis like Hyderabad will be a rarity. Folks have been paying her 10 k for 2. Just giving data points for consideration.

Bbdbbd
06-28-22, 20:26
Got a few numbers from bros here in the forum, as well as within the discord group.

Navya ending 356 - number not in use.

Sashi ending 756 - Needs a name and number as reference. Tried bluffing with a common South Indian name, but didn't work; she wanted the reference guy to come on conference call with the 2 of us LOL. Tried talking to her to convince. May have been possible if we spoke common language, but we didn't.

Shruti Mirror ending 704 - I called her, but she responded in the form of a WhatsApp voice message saying she'll contact me after 10 days LOL.

Swathi ending 307 - no response.

Siri ending 956 - no response.

Looks like I'm stuck either playing with myself, or spending 3 k or 3.5 k for an elephant to massage me in Canada leaf spa (see my last FR about Sofia). I have one more day in town, would appreciate any legit leads.

BBD.

Bala147
06-28-22, 20:29
Thanks to Sabo24 bro was able to try this girl.

In short she is genuine and deed with her is very good. Good structure. She is Punjabi I guess. She moans a lot and the expressions she makes is damn sexy. DATY available, clean shaved, no foul smell. You can play with her kitty and melons till you are exhausted. Not much into DFK. Didn't not try BBJ or CBJ. Good GFE experience overall.Tried to PM but your inbox is full. Please help with contact.

NemanLion
06-28-22, 21:23
Hi all,

I am coming Hyderabad on some business from 1 Aug.

Will be staying in Westin Hyderabad for 4 night.

Last visit to India was Delhi few years back and I admit mongering in India is difficult without good contacts.

Looking for help from members of reliable providers / independents who can arrange incalls in my hotel. Want Indian girls!

PM me details please. Can help with most other countries info if needed. See my posts.

Thanks in advance.

Bala147
06-28-22, 21:26
I found a website Natasha Roy who claims to be a premium SP. Charges 10-15 k per shot or 30-45 k per night. The girls look good based on pics shared. Any experience with this SP? What do you think of the price? Is it good value.Did you end up trying? Let us know the experience if you did.

EcstasyHyd
06-28-22, 21:58
Hey mongers!

Has anyone tried honey from MR?

If yes, was it repeatable? Asking for 3 k.

One of the members mentioned something about her being a tranny.

Hence just wanted to confirm. Not looking for any surprises you know.She definitely looks like it for me.

Member #4764
06-29-22, 00:20
Thanks to Sabo24 bro was able to try this girl.

In short she is genuine and deed with her is very good. Good structure. She is Punjabi I guess. She moans a lot and the expressions she makes is damn sexy. DATY available, clean shaved, no foul smell. You can play with her kitty and melons till you are exhausted. Not much into DFK. Didn't not try BBJ or CBJ. Good GFE experience overall.Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Kindly help with the contact please if possible.

Member #4764
06-29-22, 00:30
Hi brothers,

I am talking to girl who claims to be a makeup artist from Delhi and quoting 8 k for 2 hours. If any one from this forum has met her, kindly share the review. Attaching pics for your reference.Hi,

Can you please help me with the contact.

Raja7
06-29-22, 07:14
Hi Brotherin,

I am from blr and relocated to Hyderabad.

Can any one help me with any contacts greatly appreciated.

I already have mirrorwali and lucky tried them in the past.

Thanks.

Raja.

TheMagic36
06-29-22, 08:21
Hello brothers, sorry for the delay as I was quite busy with work off late. This is an FR about a good 20 - 30 days old.

Went to meet a friend and visited KAN JH branch as it was near by. Did not book any prior appointment and so the owner said all the therapists are busy. He asked if I want to try a new therapist who just came the day before and I said I am okay with that.

The therapist name is Miss S (one of our brothers recently posted an FR about her). She came in and asked me to change. I requested for langoot and immediately changed into it with the help of Miss S. Lied on the massage table and requested her to start massaging my thighs to which she obliged. She slid the langoot a little and start massaging my butt and butt crack as well. This was a good sign as therapists at KAN usually don't rub the crack. This teasing followed for about 15 minutes and then she removed the langoot exposing my buttocks. What followed for next 10 minutes was an amazing full on butt massage, swiping the crack. Asked her to attention to johnny and she started massaging my johnny from behind. She was kind of milking it by pouring good amount of oil.

Turned around and johnny was hard already. She removed the langoot and I was all naked. She started massaging my thighs and groin area with her head leaning forward towards johnny. I wanted to try my luck and asked if she can give a blowjob. To my pleasant surprise, she said yes with the condition that I need to give her an additional 0. 5 k as tip and also not tell the owner about it. Agreed and she rubbed the oil off my johnny and started with a nice BBBJ. She did a good job for the next 5 minutes or so while I was playing with her titties sliding my hands under her top. Finally shot my load in her mouth and she spit that out on the massage table cloth. Gave her a top tip of 1 k, took shower and left the place.

Visited her the second time after a week and this time she was so pathetic. I told her she did massage me a week back but she said she doesn't remember and no bum massage or BJ allowed as the owner warned her no to do these stuff with customers and only HJ is allowed. Was pissed off, got the HJ and left.

I believe there is a privacy issue as the owner kind of comes to know what the therapists are doing with the customers and keeps a tab on them.

Damages - 2 k at the counter + 1 k for the girl (HJ + BBBJ).

WIR. Maybe Yes only if no other options and I happen to be near JH looking for quick release.

Cheerio.

TheMagic.

TheMagic36
06-29-22, 09:42
Is this the spa with name of a famous music app?It is fairly easy to guess and find out by google search. The spa name in a way means godly or god alike. 6 letter word starting with the 4th letter of alphabets. Hope this helps.

Kiran426
06-29-22, 10:27
Her number ending in 356 is always switched off. No replies to wap messages to. Has anyone seen her in last one month? Any new number?

Thanks.

Bala147
06-29-22, 12:32
Did anyone try this supposed Indie chick from MR? Says she has a house in jubilee hills.

Do let me know if anyone has tried her and what are the reviews?

NickKumar
06-29-22, 14:01
Hi All seniors,

Requesting all to share any contacts near by lb nagar.

I see all posts only on the other side of city.

Please help with contacts near by lb nagar.

Thanks in advance.

Brdwj
06-29-22, 18:45
Her number ending in 356 is always switched off. No replies to wap messages to. Has anyone seen her in last one month? Any new number?

Thanks.She apparently took up a job and is no longer entertaining anyone. Got this from a trusted source close to her.

NineIncheer
06-29-22, 20:58
Did anyone try this supposed Indie chick from MR? Says she has a house in jubilee hills.

Do let me know if anyone has tried her and what are the reviews?By looks she looks like a TG.

MyaMonger
06-30-22, 13:14
I am trying to setup some time to meet Sasi, but before I do it would be good to know if anyone has experience with her and any feedback on the quality of service.

Thanks in advance.

NeedTity
06-30-22, 14:48
Hello,

I Am Very New To Mongering And Need Help Of Seniors Please Share Contacts Of Some Indie Girls Preferable Incall Girls. Help Is Much Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

Sabo24
06-30-22, 19:03
I am trying to setup some time to meet Sasi, but before I do it would be good to know if anyone has experience with her and any feedback on the quality of service.

Thanks in advance.She is just average bro, good boobs, if you are a boob lover you will enjoy. She is a dark south Indian, if you like your girl to be fair, give her a pass. Major drawback is the place where she takes you, the place isn't that great. She can come for 3.5 k for one time. Not coming down beyond that. Fun trivia, she recently cut her finger, a regular kitchen cut. She put that as WhatsApp status. I found it strange and funny.

RaahulReddy111
07-01-22, 00:23
Hey bro,

There's no cheaper options, in fact the prices are up now. I was told 10 k and since its within my budget. I will be visiting 2 birds soon.Bro, is it 10 k for 2 sessions? Just curious.

TheMagic36
07-01-22, 04:57
Hello brothers,

Can someone please let me know whether Afros are safe in Hyderabad and where to find them online (MR or FB or etc) and which areas they serve / operate mostly? I am staying in Hitech city area for the time being. Tasted Afros long back while I was active in Bangalore before Covid. Any inputs would be appreciated!!

BTW, found some Afro profiles on MR but not sure if I can take the chance. My PM is active too if some kind brother wants to share any info.

Vikasnkfp
07-01-22, 07:38
Hi,

Saw this profile on twitter. She does cam shows as well. Quoted 20 k for 2 hours. Earlier used to quote 15 k for 2 hours. Might have raised her prices in par with rising inflation in India. If anyone has already met her. Please let me know.

FireLava
07-01-22, 08:15
Hi all,

I am visiting Hyderabad next week. Could you please help me with any high end contacts. I would reciprocate the same in Chennai and Bangalore. Also if I get any in Hyderabad will share for sure.

Thanks.

NemanLion
07-01-22, 09:40
Hi all,

Coming first time to Hyderabad on some work.

Any seniors who can share contacts of SPs around Jubilee Enclave, HITEC City, Madhapur who can provide for incall girls to my hotel?

All leads will be highly appreciated. DM me directly.

Thanks.

Kiran426
07-01-22, 10:38
Thanks. I know she was trying. Glad she found something.

She apparently took up a job and is no longer entertaining anyone. Got this from a trusted source close to her.

Seshugadu1
07-01-22, 11:45
Hi,

Had to take some gap from mongering. Is there any new indie contacts? Would be appreciated if anyone share such contacts.

Thanks & happy hunting!

NeedTity
07-01-22, 17:10
Hello,

I Am Very New To Mongering And Need Help Of Seniors Please Share Contacts Of Some Indie Girls Preferable Incall Girls. Help Is Much Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.Please Update Waiting Need Help From Seniors. PM Is Open.

HotDaniel
07-01-22, 20:12
Hello folks has anyone an indi with a TG ID: Qso**1* (ID encrypted and letters omitted for obvious reasons).

She shares her pics of her in blue one piece, is he genuine anyone who met her?, any inputs will help.

Rahul129
07-02-22, 08:47
Earlier this week visited the spa. Paid the usual at counter and selected Nisha. She has average face and decent body. Went into the room, changed to dispo and massage started with lots of touching inner thighs and johny. It went on for 30 minutes and then she popped a question about extra. Everything available except BJ and FS. She asked 6 k for B2B (full nude) and agreed on 2.5 k. I was shocked to see when she showed her pay where people paid 5 k to 6 k.

Attitude - 8/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Body - 7/10.

Tight and perky boobs with clean kitty.

Damages - 1.5 k counter + 2.5 k B2B

CooperKhan24
07-02-22, 11:46
Were you able to find any?Nope bro.

Just regular encounters.

Might have spend around 40 k in this search.

Let me know if you find any.

IPhone10
07-02-22, 12:45
She is just average bro, good boobs, if you are a boob lover you will enjoy. She is a dark south Indian, if you like your girl to be fair, give her a pass. Major drawback is the place where she takes you, the place isn't that great. She can come for 3.5 k for one time. Not coming down beyond that. Fun trivia, she recently cut her finger, a regular kitchen cut. She put that as WhatsApp status. I found it strange and funny.Bro please clear your inbox.

Sabo24
07-02-22, 16:15
Bro please clear your inbox.Okay done.

Cupid0509
07-02-22, 16:37
Hi All,

FR on the canadalnleaf chose S. She is awesome big boobs at 38 gfs type more like A from hra ped.

As usual paid 1500 at counter, 3 k for B2B BJ.

The famous Bengali, cricketer name wall worked.

Overall good massage and nice BJ with her biggy personality.

MPManiac
07-02-22, 21:09
Went there in the morning. Called upfront ans booked an appointment. Asiggned the only therapist available Mrs. M. She was already mentioned in many reports.

She is very slimp with sort of cute face. Paid 2 K count fee, got into dispo and lied down on the massage table. The massage was below par what I used to get before at KAN but she does some sensual touching which felt good. Did a proper bum massage. Turned upfront. She sensually did some circles around the nipples which got my nerves. Asked if I want relaxation at the end for which I said yes. She was jerking me off with one hand and her other hand was carressing my entire body which was very sensual. Loaded in her hands. Best part is there was a ver big mirror in the room in which I was able to watch the entire process. Took a steam and shower and got out.

CoolCupid
07-03-22, 03:46
Dear brothers,

I am a senior from Bangalore and visiting Hybd for 2 days. Would love to try an Inde. Could any of you please help me out with a good inde that allows DFK and GFE.

I will reciprocate the gratitude when any of you come to Bangalore. You can check my contribution to ISG in Bangalore thread.

Cheers!

CC.

ManInMumbai
07-03-22, 03:58
Hi All,

FR on the canadalnleaf chose s*ia. She is awesome big boobs at 38 gfs type more like a*sha from hra ped.

As usual paid 1500 at counter, 3 k for b2 b BJ.

The famous bengali, cricketer name wall worked.

Overall good massage and nice BJ with her biggy pwersonality.She's giving BJ now? Good to know.

RrVee123
07-03-22, 04:21
Visited SP the on last Tuesday. Coming out of exile almost after 2 months as I met with an accident. Johnny needed a big action and planned for complete day. Pari was ready by the time I reached. From Delhi and very good experience. Though asked to go slow on boobs (long & hard) nipples, but she got silks and good in bed. Awesome BJ. Sucked my nipples like I wanted to suck hers. Did WOT in missionary style which she was on top and me under her. Seems like she banged me. Over all good start after long time.

Then went to Jamba as I am waiting for my bike service to be completed and got time. Took Nancy a young and tender girl. Good massage / bum massage and ended with very hot Steamy session. Some kinky stuff done which is pure romance and fun. Over all a very good day spent.

Hyderabad2017
07-03-22, 13:20
Hey bro,

Please share some good contacts in Hyderabad.

First of all a huge shout out to Seshugadu bro for sharing a handfuk of contacts with references.

Texted her and got a quick response. She asked 6 k per pop agreed to 5 k. Fixed the meet at her place in MoneyHill, arrived in the evening. Guidance was good so din have a problem reaching her place.

She has a petite body with a decent structure. Started off the act with LFK, Miss. As she is petite could actually lift and fuck finally popped in cover in doggy.

It was quite a good experience and I actually liked it. She later said she smoked a pot just before I came in, so sex was actually intense.

Only factor I din like she was hesitant on the BJ.

I guess many of the seniors already tried her, so not writing a huge report.

Will continue my hunting in Hyderabad.

Regards.

TheMagic36
07-03-22, 14:45
Was waiting for the weekend and had two MPs in my mind. Canada Leaf and ST Spa. Visisted Canada leaf spa this noon as it is walkable from my place. Used Mr Sharmas reference and suddenly they started me treating better. Asked for Miss S from Mumbai and she was assigned.

Changed and waited for Miss S to arrive and good God she is definietly on the higher side of weight. Massage started with feet, legs and the back. She pulled down the dispos a bit and did a decet bum massage. Turned around and continued the massage for another 15 minutes. She popped the question of extras and I asked her the menu. HJ, TA, B2B and BBBJ were on offer. Went with B2 B along with BBBJ. Quoted 4 k but negotiated to 2. 5 k (it was hard to do so). She was meanwhile telling that Mr Sharma usually cums very quickly and goes for a second round of BBBJ for which he pays extra. I said I need one round only and stuck at 2.5 k.

She got undressed to her birthday suit. Man she is very fat but then smooth fair skin. She licked all over my body, excellent tongue work I must say. She took johnny in mouth, took balls too later. I asked her to lie down and feasted on her soft melons. She was moaning a bit and I spread her legs to insert my finger in her pussy. She was all wet and moaning even more as I fingered her vigorously. I made her head arch back a little from the edge of the massage table and shoved my dick deep down her throat. She was kind of choking. Finally could not control anymore and shot my load on her tits. Cleaned up, took shower and left.

Massage - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10 (willing to please).

Body - 6/10 (heavy).

BBBJ - 11/10.

Damages - 1.5k at counter + 2.5k for Miss S

WIR. Yes but not so sooner, lot to explore yet.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

Cupid0509
07-03-22, 15:47
Hi brother en.

After a nice session with Sufa yesterday went to visit name starts with are famous heroine.

Very nice bum massage similar to Kan and pleasing with her b2 b and BJ skills. Huge melons.

I think she is the best. In the same category here is my rating.

1. are from Oo BHill.

2. S from M A. S.

3. A from GT BHill.

WIR yes for all three as I like these assets. If you are looking for lean this is not for you.

All of the above are GFE experience.

Enjoy mongering.

Sand1363
07-03-22, 19:21
Hi Friends,

I have been searching for a spa with NorthEast Therapists for the last one month.

A couple of brothers suggested Laven r Spa Madhapur and Seren spa GBowli.

Visited Laven Spa in Madhapur but didn't like the therapist by looks.

Visited Seren Spa GBowli.

Saw a therapist walking by when I was waiting in the waiting hall.

The therapist was good looking and attractive.

I asked the receptionist to assign her.

Just 2 minutes after starting the massage, she started asking whether I will be taking extras or not.

I said yes.

This is the menu she quoted.

Bum Massage + HJ: 2000.

Bum Massage + Topless HJ: 4000.

B2 B Full nude: 7000.

I was just surprised by the cost and to be frank, for a minute, just felt annoyed on the brother who suggested Seren Spa.

She even asked to pay the amount first. Note that all this happened just after 2 minutes after the massage started.

I asked her to give some time to think on the option and said her to continue with the massage in the meanwhile.

Then, she just left the room saying to ask for another therapist. She says that she won't get salary for massage and can continue with massage only if I take extras. I clearly mentioned that I will be selecting one option for sure. She has no trust and left.

The owned who is an [Deleted by Admin] says that it is up to her to do massage or not. He says that there can be many reasons why a therapist denies a massage. He is at least not taking responsibility for this bad experience.

Then, I asked the owner to show the other 2 North East Therapists so that I can select one.

He denied saying that there is no selection. He even denied to change the therapist incase if I do not like the assigned therapist.

Finally, the happy ending is, the owner returned the amount I payed. This is the happiest part.

I am not sure why people encourage these type of Spas.

These are the cons.

1.) Damn high prices.

2.) No selection or exchange.

3.) Therapists will full of attitude. I am sure, even after paying the amount, they will not cooperate.

4.) Owner is literally an ass and never takes responsibility of therapist's rude or bad behaviour.

I request all the people not to encourage these therapists especially the therapists who charge for BumMassage.

Finally, I request all the brothers to help me with the Spas with good looking NorthEast Therapists.

As this is Hyderabad, I am sure there will be plenty.

I repeat, As this is Hyderabad, I am sure there will be plenty.

Thanks in advance!

MongerMama
07-04-22, 02:54
Backstory:

I was away from this scene for long time. Pinged a few seniors and they replied back with sp digits.

Reached out and sp sent a profile from Delhi who is damn fair. Looking at her photos, I started asking my man if he would raise to the ocassion or if he would repeat what he did with medchal hw.

I have not had sex for years now, and the only lady whom I had sex with till this point was mirror (2 times). Hence the questions.

But she was not responding despite meeting her for two times. So looking at the name.

I went to this clinic near my place. Initially I expected a female. But it turned out that the male counterpart would do the massage.

I wanted to deny. But did not and considered it as a massage / therapy (abhyangana).

A KLPD for sure. But I have lost my inhibition to be in undies before males, which I was lacking. I can now confidently try some couples, as and when I get some leads. I am still straight, and would never ever go for any similar place, even if the therapy is nice.

The shirodhara felt amazing. I was much relieved.

Total damages: 2. 5 K.

Recommending would not even be a question and so does a repeat. I just had my fear or doubts out of my brain.

If at all, there are couples looking for fun, I might try them in future since I got detached from the thought about being in birthday suits infront of male in case.

MongerMama
07-04-22, 03:09
Note: Few details shared since a few share frs with spa people or Indies or say, people involved.

FS was on offer, with BJ and b2 be. Sounded like a package and have in since the last abhyangana thing did leave an impact.

Quoted; 6 k.

Finally settled at 5 k.

Not a looker, but has a decent body. Asked for money upfront and I gave in though I read that I should not.

Told her that I would give her later, but she did not entertain. Fast forward, it's a 3 minute thingy (removal of clothes, jumping on the little one, fake moans, excite and Make him release in 3).

Overall: though it was on offer, I seriously wished I never visited. May be my ignorance or my dick ruling my brain, as I was unable to focus on work and wanted to leave steam, I succumbed.

I would not repeat. I would reach out to folks who had good experience with other therapists and see if they can help.

Blunder: I transacted using my wallet for balance amount and hence won't share the therapist details here or in pm. Sorry. But please choose rooms with latches for a possibility of FS.

Damages: 2+5 k.

Cheers,

MongerMama
07-04-22, 03:18
Due to last minute logistics, I could not meet the sp girl. So, just watched movies and slept.

I pinged him next morning and he told me that he would update me later.

Since the thought of responding to a female touch was still on, I scouted for coupons and found a deal for 4 hands at 2 k.

Name of spa starts with an year in their name, the same year in which corona started creating havoc.

This was at their new branch at hitex. No extras on offer.

In fact they have the door latches intentionally removed. So I doubt if any one can score there.

From a massage stand point, much better than the pricey cloudvi packages.

The NI people. Their skin is butter smooth. I get an instant sensation and feel, and I don't know why that magic never happens with my partner (could be because of the dialog wars or some other issue).

If you know a good north east lady, who is not a time watcher and can be seen for fs, Please do share the deets if feasible.

Wir: If you need a massage. Extras are doubtful considering the setup they have in place.

MongerMama
07-04-22, 03:36
Since I did not make use of reference which is hard to get the last time.

I thought to use it this time. So I was stubborn on meeting him and was thinking of this as an investment to get rid of barriers.

I visited the place and this girl is too hot.

She has the perfect boobs, very fair and I would always love to have that kind of college GF.

Once I entered the room, the proceedings made me think that I am in for a ride. But I was damn wrong. She wanted to make me finish in 3 minutes. The moans and excitement she brought in made me realise that this is going to be another KLPD.

Since I could not cum, she started giving a HJ which at a time hurt and asked to stop. Did not finish / cum as she was repeatedly saying that she was tired and someone will come over for the next hour. Did not utter a word to the SP, and left with a fake gratification.

1. The SP is so nice. I did not feel weird. So I am not going to lose such people on this dry Deccan land.

2. he was taking out names of few seniors including my ref and bro as friends. Did not want to create T or any negative thingy there.

Either because of the additional excitement I carried for not being with girls or for some other reason, also, I might have come across as a noob in front of the girl because of which an advantage can be taken.

I don't know. I had my thoughts that this would be investment of mine for scoring the leads, and not using reference when provided.

So was in. She is amazing. I could cuddle her and sleep with her, for the full night. But she values money and literally calculates earnings per hour.

P.S. - As I said, and I repeat, my experience might differ from you, and this might be my bad day. It just was not mine.

If you know any indie or other leads where sex can be passionate and intimate, let me know.

Damages: 8 k.

Agreed:1 hour.

Actual time: 30-45 minutes.

Please don't share FRs with peeps outside forum. If this happens, this will be a forum of mathematics.

I hope we all take care of what we have got in the right spirit. SP is a nice guy. Because of the ref, he said he will ping me as and when he gets new ones. Will see if I can get lucky in his next offering.

Not attaching images or additional deets since I am concerned of the forums deets being shared with respective people outside forum.

Thanks Babykutu, Rrvee, Dega brothers for trust. Can't share the ref since it would not work even if I do, and I don't want to without permission from folks who have introduced or referred me.

MongerMama
07-04-22, 03:45
Thanks Sudigali brother for the ref.

I had duralast 30 MG before visiting the sp I shared in last one. Since that was almost a KLPD and could not release.

Pinged him and he was prompt. Shared a profile and quote was for 15 k.

Took Eva. Mistake I made was that I gave money upfront. While her behavior was good, she also was a time watcher. Wanted to finish off things quick.

No passion, straight away, remove clothes, try to excite little man, put a condi and ride for 2 minutes to finish off. This duralast is fucking miracles. And I enjoyed BJ for sure from both the girls.

However, since he did not cum and she had some stories, following that narration, left in 45 minutes.

Sp pinged and asked about experience. Told him about her leaving, politely and said that I have no complaints other than that.

He said that he would make up to me, and Will sort out with him accordingly. This sp can be repeated atleast for empathy and shared another bird.

Since I burnt my cash like a lunatic in the thirst for a release as I have not had one for years now other than 2 times with mirror; I won't visit her anytime soon.

For now, 15 k+2 k paid for hotel.

Lost the fear of booking hotels, checking in and stuff like that. Yeah, I am a senior member. Not a senior monger and there is a difference.

Wir - I don't know if this is the right price point. And did not feel like vfm because or hushed experience, even if she was friendly. If he comes down a little, I might.

After all this, came back home. With headset and some porn, did some self gratification to finally release and end the day.

And it all made me think if bad luck favours me or I chase it all the times.

Wish wives made love. I just wanted someone to be my side, hug them, have conversations and forget time. More than humping, this is what I would want to. And hence wanted to build rapport with some Indies atleast but did not work out.

Will save, travel to heal myself as I feel a little low on life (even money did not help to get what I was looking for), and see if I can score some good leads in capital city with similar budget. And I will continue visiting someone, to stay in the line and not get too exited and worried, like the way it happened this time

Either ways, signing off with the series of KLPDs that had experiences and learnings.

Cheers,

TheMagic36
07-04-22, 04:29
Hi brother,

I totally agree on your point when it comes to a separate charge for Bum massage. This was not there before but off late therapists in some spas are asking for an additional 500 INR for bum massage which is pathetic. I was asked to pay for bum massage separately and I outright denied that I don't want to pay. I would strongly urge our fellow brothers especially newbies NOT to pay for bum massage separately.

For instance, I enjoy BBBJs very much and I asked Miss S from Canada leaf if I can get only BBBJ and not the other things like TA, B2B etc but she denied saying that I still need to pay 3 k for BBBJ. I think we should try and encourage the practice of taking only what is needed from the services that they offer. Most of the times, we go with package like B2B + BBBJ or something. Hope I am making sense here. It should be like ordering at a hotel in the ala carte fashion (only the item that we want) and not like the combos where we might not like some dish.

Hi Friends,

I have been searching for a spa with NorthEast Therapists for the last one month.

A couple of brothers suggested Laven*er Spa Madhapur and Seren* spa GBowli.

Visited Laven*er Spa in Madhapur but didn't like the therapist by looks.

Visited Seren* Spa GBowli.

TheMagic36
07-04-22, 04:35
Bro, instead of Seren you should have tried ST spa behind alphabet city which has good collection. They do not have the NE therapists though. You may ping them on WA and they are okay to send the pics of their therapists. I have tried one of their therapists (Miss M from Mumbai) which was good. Planning to try others soon.

Hi Friends,

A couple of brothers suggested Laven*er Spa Madhapur and Seren* spa GBowli.

Visited Laven*er Spa in Madhapur but didn't like the therapist by looks.

Visited Seren* Spa GBowli.

I asked the receptionist to assign her.

Just 2 minutes after starting the massage, she started asking whether I will be taking extras or not.

I said yes.

MongerMama
07-04-22, 04:39
They promise the sky and does not deliver either. I had a similar exp where she said everything as a package and it turned out to be a mistake from my side.

What was delivered is not close to what's promised. The idea of sticking to what we want will perhaps save our money to spend at a different place.

I learnt it the hard way.

I think we should try and encourage the practice of taking only what is needed from the services that they offer. Most of the times, we go with package like B2 B + BBBJ or something. Hope I am making sense here. It should be like ordering at a hotel in the ala carte fashion (only the item that we want) and not like the combos where we might not like some dish.

RahulSen86
07-04-22, 05:23
Bro, instead of Seren* you should have tried ST spa behind alphabet city which has good collection. They do not have the NE therapists though. You may ping them on WA and they are okay to send the pics of their therapists. I have tried one of their therapists (Miss M from Mumbai) which was good. Planning to try others soon.Bro, which is this ST spa? I'm unable to search ST on the thread it says word is too common or short for the search.

EcstasyHyd
07-04-22, 05:44
Hello all. I have been mongering for few years now. I have been doing it only in Hyderabad and visited thailand twice. I have been to kolkata and Delhi last couple months and the quality of birds and the service in Hyderabad is no where match to them for the price. I felt like instead of mongering here, it's better to go for 3-5 day trip to this places. I had CIM with almost all the contacts and felt very satisfying. Didn't find any indie here till now who does CIM.

TheMagic36
07-04-22, 06:32
Visited ST Spa behind Alphabet City. This was my first first and happened a couple of weeks back. Heard some good reviews on the slim girl from Bollywood city, name starting with M. Asked if she is available and had to wait for about 10 minutes as she was with another client. Paid at the counter for 45 minutes and waited for about 5 minutes and she came out of the room after finishing her current client. Escorted me to another room and was asked to change.

Miss M came in and started to massage my thighs with proper teasing around balls and johnny. Later massaged my lower back and a bit of bum massage. Turned around and after a little bit of teasing around the thighs, popped the question of extras. Everything was available except FS and BJ. Took B2 B for 2. 5 k after some negotiation. She was saying that people gave her 4 k. She removed her clothes but had her panties on all the while. Must say her boobs are really amazing on her slim personality. Quite handful I must say. Good DFK for sometime while playing with amazing boobs. Broke the DFK and then started exploring her body, sucked onto her boobs, neck and little bit of nibbling on her thighs. Soft and slim body which I really liked. She asked me to lie down did some rubbing with her boobs and finally she stroke me to climax. Took shower and left.

Body - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Massage - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Damages - 1.5k for 45 min + 2.5k for girl

WIR. Maybe yes but other birds in the same spa. Its a bit far for me to travel as well.

Please Note -.

1. Don't pay her 4 k and all. It turns out to be expensive for others and these girls start doing unnecessary nakhras and demand more from other brothers. Always negotiate.

2. Newbies. Kindly have some meaningful posts in the forum first before asking for contacts. I got a few messages from newbies with ZERO posts in the forum. My suggestion. Keep exploring and find some Spas, there are plenty around in Hyderabad and I am sure you would get a good one. I understand we all started here as newbies but we struggled our ways through, built rapport and then had the fruits of passion from that Spas / girls. Other seniors or members of the forum might differ from my point of view and my apologies if this hurts some fellow brothers here. I am all in for sharing but kindly have patience.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

BabyKutu
07-04-22, 06:43

I thought to use it this time. So I was stubborn on meeting him and was thinking of this as an investment to get rid of barriers.

She has the perfect boobs, very fair and I would always love to have that kind of college GF.

Long time bro! Hope all well.

Glad you finally made it.

Rocky545
07-04-22, 07:15
Hi all,

I am newbie. Could you please help me with any high end SP contacts or profiles in Hyderabad.

Please do PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Rocky545
07-04-22, 07:21
Hi all,

I am newbie and need some high end profile Sp contacts.

Or profile. Can you please help me.

Thanks.

TheMagic36
07-04-22, 09:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheBigSchlong
07-04-22, 09:43
It has been long since I had any action since due to work no time to monger. Got frustrated this weekend and wanted to monger. I was in MKonda area and remember a brother posting a review of Jannat (Translate to English) spa in MKonda. Since it was a weekend, I called up to secure an appointment and the man on the other side of the phone said come anytime. It indicated that the spa isn't busy even during weekend. This is a good sign since less footfall means the girls give more time and dedication to the few customers who show up.

Went to the spa and Nikkie was on the counter. Asked for 1. 7 K for an hour and I tried to haggle but soon gave up since I didn't want to spoil my mood. Asked her for a line up and she showed two non so petite females. I am not body shaming but they looked least interested or inviting. Asked Nikkie if she gives massage and she happily agreed.

Nikkie is short petite, medium perky boobs and a well shaped abundant ass. She is bubble and flirty for the get go.

Stopped down and waited for her just in towel. I never wear the disposable and the way the girl reacts when she realizes that I am not wearing dispo gives a lot of clues. Nikkie enters, looks at the dispo and tosses it away. Great indicator that she is game. In the pretext of introduction, shake hands and pulle her closer in a hug. She snuggles in comfortably. I praise her to get her going and we decide no massage and only fun. She gives a few options about the service and I choose the last one being full nude B2B. Tried negotiating the prices but couldn't bring her down as she stood her ground and I just wanted to release my frustration. I was already imagining whether I should cum on her face or boobs.

She stripped down to birthday suit and asked her to lie with me. Initial resistance of DFK soon went away as I nibbled her sensitive neck and should area. Small pecks on lips gave way to full fledged DFK. Caressed her boobs and the nipples stood up and I licked them nicely. I could hear her muffled moans telling me that she was liking it. Slowly, started fingering her and she started flowing like a river. Kept massaging her clit and she shuddered to an orgasm. After that she became wild, climbed me and started passionate DFK. Unfortunately I wasn't carrying a cover otherwise FS could have been possible. I kept squeezing her beautiful ass and she kept moaning and came for the second time. Gave a mean HJ with boob job and dry humping from behind in pro bono and finally came on her lower back.

Cleaned up. Sadly there are no attached bathroom. Since there was no massage I cleaned my Johnson with wet wipes and got dressed. Kissed her good bye promising for another visit soon.

She was quite enjoying this so asked her if I can 'refer' her to my friends and she was more than willing.

If you want to have a good time with no nonsense girl, a visit to Nikkie is a must. Give her the reference of "Aditya" And you may get a bit preferential treatment.

Please don't forget to write a report after to visit this pocket dynamo.

NemanLion
07-04-22, 11:51
Very well written.

Contacts should not be shared for money, but they should be shared for the "game".

I am on a few other cities forums and I notice that comparatively, the sharing of information here is very sparse.

I have myself written to ask for help from the members for contacts for my first trip to Hyderabad and there is been nothing.

Relatively, I'm very active on the Istanbul forum and there is a lot of sharing!

On that note, I'm still waiting to hear on Indies / SPs who can give incall when I am in Hyderabad! Who wants to help??

Hello Brothers, this is a topic which we might have discussed umpteen times but then I have encountered a situation two days back and need your help & suggestions. This post should ideally belong to Chennai thread but I am posting it over her in Hyderabad as I trust this thread more, all thanks to generous brothers like BigDick bro, DonutRider bro, NightOwl, Yeshch and a few others who helped me. In fact I helped a few newbies too with MPs.

Now coming to the topic of this post, do we have SPs amongst our ISG members?

I was going through Chennai thread a last week as I have plans to visit Chennai soon for business purposes and thought I can find some leads from Chennai thread about MPs or Indies. I read a few posts related to a small time actress who happens to be quite famous on I-gram with her reels..

LadduBabu
07-04-22, 12:52
I did experienced it before. Some people will be there bro. Just move on. Otherwise, lot of seniors genuinely did helped. Thanks to those who are in trenches and willing to share.

Hello Brothers, this is a topic which we might have discussed umpteen times but then I have encountered a situation two days back and need your help & suggestions. This post should ideally belong to Chennai thread but I am posting it over her in Hyderabad as I trust this thread more, all thanks to generous brothers like BigDick bro, DonutRider bro, NightOwl, Yeshch and a few others who helped me. In fact I helped a few newbies too with MPs.

Now coming to the topic of this post, do we have SPs amongst our ISG members?

I was going through Chennai thread a last week as I have plans to visit Chennai soon for business purposes and thought I can find some leads from Chennai thread about MPs or Indies. I read a few posts related to a small time actress who happens to be quite famous on I-gram with her reels. So I posted in the thread asking if some chennai senior brothers can help me in getting through to her actress and in fact I PMed a couple of seniors who had her before. They haven'why responded but that is all fine and I have no issues on that..

SolidCharan
07-04-22, 13:04
Hi Bro.

Can you please provide more hints on the name of the spa you gave no. 1 rating.

Oo Bhill?

Thanks, Charan.

Hi brother en.

1. are from Oo BHill.

2. S from M A. S.

Enjoy mongering.

FireLava
07-04-22, 13:26

Now coming to the topic of this post, do we have SPs amongst our ISG members?.Hi,

I am from Chennai forum. Not all members are like that. Guess I would have missed your post. PM me will give you the contacts the I have in Chennai bro.

There are many seniors in Chennai who help. Chennai may he little dry in terms of Hindi. But SP has wide variety of options.

Sabo24
07-04-22, 17:19
Hi Bro.

Can you please provide more hints on the name of the spa you gave no. 1 rating.

Oo Bhill?

Thanks, Charan.The most important element in nature, we breathe in that gas while inhaling and release carbon dioxide while exhaling. It should be straight forward by now.

Ravik5932
07-04-22, 17:53
Visited ST Spa behind Alphabet City.

Miss M came in and started to massage my thighs with proper teasing around balls and johnny. Later massaged my lower back and a bit of bum massage. Turned around and after a little bit of teasing around the thighs, popped the question of extras. Everything was available except FS and BJ. Took B2 B for 2. 5 k after some negotiation. She was saying that people gave her 4 k. She removed her clothes but had her panties on all the while. Must say her boobs are really amazing on her slim personality. Quite handful I must say. Good DFK for sometime while playing with amazing boobs. Broke the DFK and then started exploring her body, sucked onto her boobs, neck and little bit of nibbling on her thighs. Soft and slim body which I really liked. She asked me to lie down did some rubbing with her boobs and finally she stroke me to climax. Took shower and left.
TheMagic.Visited the place few times. Of late the girls there started demanding more, most likely due to ISG effect. Last time the girl demanded high amount and was not willing to budge and I refused and walked out after the massage.

TheMagic36
07-04-22, 18:45
Visited ST spa today evening and booked appointment with Miss Div, telugu girl. Paid at the counter for 45 minutes. Div showed me the room and asked to change into dispos. She arrived and asked her to massage with cream. She is very short to my taste, fair complexion, long hair. She started the massage on my thighs and there were only minimal hints. Asked a couple of times if I am liking it or not and I said yes. After a few min, I told her the dispos are tight and she removed the dispos. Asked her to bum massage me and she did okay but she did not pay attention to johnny. She asked me to turn around but I insisted on bum massage and this time I spread my legs even more. She got the hint and started with some gentle brushes to johnny from behind and a few moments later she started kind of rubbing it more.

Popped the question of extras and she quoted 3 k for B2B and we agreed at 2.5 k. Just then she went out and I asked her how much time is left. To my surprise she said only 7 minutes. I was really upset and said I don't want to continue it as I don't want to pay 2.5 k for a mere 7 minute B2B and stuff. Asked if it can be extended and the response was no. So I left without actually taking the service.

I am not sure if I did the right thing or the wrong thing but then just did what I felt was appropriate. I would have happily paid up and took her service if she had agreed to extend for a few minutes, maybe!

P.S.: Looks like the famous Miss M from Mumbai had left this spa as I didn't see her in the lot today. Or maybe she was off today.

Damages - 1.5 k at counter.

WIR. I don't know to be honest.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

SandyBaby
07-04-22, 20:25
Hello Brothers / Seniors,

Not new to mongering but not a veteran as well. Got some contacts from brothers. Reached out to the famous SP with den.

The quality of birds has fallen and it's not same as it used to be before. Anybody feeling the same. Other SPs are asking a bomb.

Looking for decent VFM contacts. Thanks!

MongerMama
07-05-22, 01:53
Trying to send pm. But your inbox is full.

All good brother. Working on controllables. Ignoring the rest. Not the happiest, but have been peaceful of late with some thoughts still doing circles.

But I am hopeful, that I won't get to the same path or same circle at which I was. A few hobbies, books and work these days take most of the time.

Cheers,

MM.

Glad you finally made it.

NeedTity
07-05-22, 04:56

Glad you finally made it.Babykutu sir tried to PM You But Your In Box Is Full So posting Here.

I am new to mongering please help me I already have contacts of SP Sky, Navya, Nitya, Mirror, Sasi please give some other reliable SP Or some new Indie Girls Who Can Give Best Experience.

Thanks in advance.

Kedawibanit
07-05-22, 05:10
Hi bro,

This is your first post. And you don't have a subscription as well. Not sure how any brother here shared you digits. Also you expect people to share VFM contacts. How can anyone share digits with you without you having PM facility. Ease see forum rules before posting such requests.

Happy mongering.

Hello Brothers / Seniors,

Not new to mongering but not a veteran as well. Got some contacts from brothers. Reached out to the famous SP with den.

The quality of birds has fallen and it's not same as it used to be before. Anybody feeling the same. Other SPs are asking a bomb.

Looking for decent VFM contacts. Thanks!

Ravik5932
07-05-22, 06:14
Visited ST spa today evening and booked appointment with Miss Div, telugu girl. Paid at the counter for 45 minutes. Div showed me the room and asked to change into dispos. She arrived and asked her to massage with cream. She is very short to my taste, fair complexion, long hair. She started the massage on my thighs and there were only minimal hints. Asked a couple of times if I am liking it or not and I said yes. After a few min, I told her the dispos are tight and she removed the dispos. Asked her to bum massage me and she did okay but she did not pay attention to johnny. She asked me
P.S.: Looks like the famous Miss M from Mumbai had left this spa as I didn't see her in the lot today. Or maybe she was off today..The place for a change (when compared to other spas) has decent girls and used to provide good service before but of late started demanding exorbitant rates. You did the right thing by walking out.

TheBigSchlong
07-05-22, 06:35
Visited the place few times. Of late the girls there started demanding more, most likely due to ISG effect. Last time the girl demanded high amount and was not willing to budge and I refused and walked out after the massage.I completely agree with you brother! ST was my go to place. It was affordable and no attitude place. But it seems the ISG has hyped this place and everyone has an attitude there now. Not only quoting high prices but also they think they are doing us a favor by providing services.

It is sad! But since we on ISG hyped it, I think we can also bring the correction. Let's tell them to keep the prices and attitude in check or the best is to avoid this place altogether. I have already started doing that and started visiting less popular places like Jannat spa. (Read my previous report).

Girls at such places show less attitude and more bang for our buck (pun intended).

Buddy1978
07-05-22, 11:12
Guys,

Anyone tried Ms Z from ST spa? Any feedback?

I do see multiple reviews of Ms M and Ms N from the ST spa. Any particular therapist that provides a great service? I like the long teasing / playing with the jewels and Johnny type of massage.

TheMagic36
07-05-22, 17:10
Guys,

I do see multiple reviews of Ms M and Ms N from the ST spa. Any particular therapist that provides a great service? I like the long teasing / playing with the jewels and Johnny type of massage.Brother, I am not sure if you had read my previous post on ST spa. I tried Ms M who provided an okay service (B2 B with panties on is just an okay for me). She did not let me explore her cat as well and did not allow much to explore. Good thing with her was the DFK and her boobs are super soft and nice. However, to your requirement on long teasing / playing with jewels & johnny, I would not recommend this ST Spa. Also, I tried Ms Div on Monday and she asked for 2. 5 k for a bloody 7 minute service which I denied and walked out.

My suggestion. Do Not Try This Spa.

Rahul129
07-05-22, 17:59
Guys,

I do see multiple reviews of Ms M and Ms N from the ST spa. Any particular therapist that provides a great service? I like the long teasing / playing with the jewels and Johnny type of massage.Do you mean Zoya? Service is below average. She is typical old city girl and claims to be from Dubai. Not worth the money.

Merapr84
07-05-22, 19:26
Guys,

I do see multiple reviews of Ms M and Ms N from the ST spa. Any particular therapist that provides a great service? I like the long teasing / playing with the jewels and Johnny type of massage.Give a try with Ms. L th ai. She teases a lot. Had her last week. She provides good msg and good BJ with CIM for 3 k. FYI, she is not a looker and saggy BS.

Yeshch
07-06-22, 06:16
I'm lost in some of the abbreviations like KAN, Indie, VFM, KLPD and so many other. Any place I could decide these??

KrishCaudron
07-06-22, 07:07
I am visiting from US and glad to see an active community I have been checking profiles on seeking but the prices quoted seem to be very high for the services and quality (in some cases). I have not met anyone yet though. Other sites seems to have lot of fake characters as they are asking to share money in advance (that screams of scam).

I am new, if any one can share contacts would appreciate. And completely understand if you don't share too as I am too new LOL.

NineIncheer
07-06-22, 09:56
Hello,

I Am Very New To Mongering And Need Help Of Seniors Please Share Contacts Of Some Indie Girls Preferable Incall Girls. Help Is Much Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.Bro I trusted you and gave number of Manisha, not sure why you would share screen shot of the PM from this site to her, now she is behind me asking what this site is and why the number was shared here and all. Grhhhh frustrating. All be carefull before sharing numbers.

Rahul129
07-06-22, 11:15
Hello Brothers,

Can anyone kindly help with some indie contacts who will host for incalls. I have already tried Navya, Manisha and several spas in and around Hitech city. Please share some other contact if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Note: My PM is open.

Blrmngr21
07-06-22, 15:53
I'm lost in some of the abbreviations like KAN, Indie, VFM, KLPD and so many other. Any place I could decide these??On top of the page (just below logout button) you see a tab 'Abbreviations', most answers you will get there. Keep in mind that KAN is specific to Hyderabad and you may not find it there. It's a short for a spa in Jubilee hills.

Swavas
07-06-22, 17:53
What kind of service you are looking for?

I am visiting from US and glad to see an active community I have been checking profiles on seeking but the prices quoted seem to be very high for the services and quality (in some cases). I have not met anyone yet though. Other sites seems to have lot of fake characters as they are asking to share money in advance (that screams of scam).

I am new, if any one can share contacts would appreciate. And completely understand if you don't share too as I am too new LOL..

TheMagic36
07-06-22, 22:11
Hi Brothers, does anyone know where we can get Tantric massage in Hyderabad? I am kind of fed up with the regular MPs where we ask for extras and they do nakhras as though they are doing us a free service.

My expectations asking about Tantric in Hyderabad could be unrealistic but still wanted to see even if it is remotely possible.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TheBigSchlong
07-07-22, 03:57
Brothers,

Did anyone visit Nikkie with the reference. Please write an FR and if you don't want to at least PM me if you have visited her.

Appreciate your quick response.

It has been long since I had any action since due to work no time to monger. Got frustrated this weekend and wanted to monger. I was in MKonda area and remember a brother posting a review of Jannat (Translate to English) spa in MKonda. Since it was a weekend, I called up to secure an appointment and the man on the other side of the phone said come anytime. It indicated that the spa isn't busy even during weekend. This is a good sign since less footfall means the girls give more time and dedication to the few customers who show up.

Went to the spa and Nikkie was on the counter. Asked for 1. 7 K for an hour and I tried to haggle but soon gave up since I didn't want to spoil my mood. Asked her for a line up and she showed two non so petite females. I am not body shaming but they looked least interested or inviting. Asked Nikkie if she gives massage and she happily agreed.

Nikkie is short petite, medium perky boobs and a well shaped abundant ass. She is bubble and flirty for the get go.

SilverDew
07-07-22, 04:09
Sharing such informatiom with the girls to score brownie points is low.

Bro I trusted you and gave number of Manisha, not sure why you would share screen shot of the PM from this site to her, now she is behind me asking what this site is and why the number was shared here and all. Grhhhh frustrating. All be carefull before sharing numbers.

Krish117
07-07-22, 04:25
Bro I trusted you and gave number of Manisha, not sure why you would share screen shot of the PM from this site to her, now she is behind me asking what this site is and why the number was shared here and all. Grhhhh frustrating. All be carefull before sharing numbers.This is a serious thing! Sharing site details to WG or SP. And newbies not bargaining causes jacking up the prices. If you got questions ask here instead of texting it to WG.

BabyKutu
07-07-22, 05:41
Hi Brothers,

Does anyone know where we can get Tantric massage in Hyderabad? I am kind of fed up with the regular MPs where we ask for extras and they do nakhras as though they are doing us a free service.

My expectations asking about Tantric in Hyderabad could be unrealistic but still wanted to see even if it is remotely possible.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.Unrealistic it is my friend. Non existent in Hyderabad. No Nuru available here. Plus anyplace masquerading as providing such massages are a sham.

None here bro.

Ravik5932
07-07-22, 06:22
Brothers,

Did anyone visit Nikkie with the reference. Please write an FR and if you don't want to at least PM me if you have visited her.

Appreciate your quick response.Hi,

Sent you PM 3 days ago requesting the name, direction and location of the spa. Awaiting your reply so that I can post a report. Thanks.

TongueTornedo
07-07-22, 06:46
Visited ST spa today evening and booked appointment with Miss Div, telugu girl. Paid at the counter for 45 minutes. Div showed me the room and asked to change into dispos. She arrived and asked her to massage with cream. She is very short to my taste, fair complexion, long hair. She started the massage on my thighs and there were only minimal hints. Asked a couple of times if I am liking it or not and I said yes. After a few min, I told her the dispos are tight and she removed the dispos. Asked her to bum massage me and she did okay but she did not pay attention to johnny. She asked me to turn around but I insisted on bum massage and this time I spread my legs even more. She got the hint and started with some gentle brushes to johnny from behind and a few moments later she started kind of rubbing it more.

Popped the question of extras and she quoted 3 k for B2B and we agreed at 2.5 k. Just then she went out and I asked her how much time is left. To my surprise she said only 7 minutes. I was really upset and said I don't want to continue it as I don't want to pay 2.5 k for a mere 7 minute B2B and stuff. Asked if it can be extended and the response was no. So I left without actually taking the service.

I am not sure if I did the right thing or the wrong thing but then just did what I felt was appropriate. I would have happily paid up and took her service if she had agreed to extend for a few minutes, maybe!

P.S.: Looks like the famous Miss M from Mumbai had left this spa as I didn't see her in the lot today. Or maybe she was off today.

Damages - 1.5 k at counter.

WIR. I don't know to be honest.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.Miss M left for Mumbai for festival. And kudos to you bro you did the right thing none of us could have done. I think its time to move on to another new GEM, we ruined this spa as well. The attitude of miss M from my first meet to recent totally changed and there was never a time check with any therapist I had over there and one time I was 90 min and least bothered. But now they are jacking up their prices and as I mentioned in earlier posts people are blabbering about this forum to them as well. The reason we have this forum is to keep everything in control but some guys are acting so amateur and ruining it for all.

PapilonInSpire
07-07-22, 07:13

Once I entered the room, the proceedings made me think that I am in for a ride. But I was damn wrong. She wanted to make me finish in 3 minutes. The moans and excitement she brought in made me realise that this is going to be another KLPD.

Bro,

I had the same experience. For the first time completed in 10-15 minutes where as I usually spend atleast 1 HR. With the girl.

Informed the same to SP the.

PSucker69
07-07-22, 07:30
My special thanks to Seshugadu1 for mentioning L spa madhapur in various posts. Was able to decode it.

Went to the loaction thought it was closed but wanted to check by going to the spa floor. Luckily it was open, counter lady asked if I'm new but bluffed her that I'm regular there but got break as went out of station.

Asked for miss M (as per reviews by Seshugadu1) and paid 1800 at counter, went straight to the massage room and changed to dispo.

Miss M entered and started asking for references, took some random name as rahul and bluffed it. She started with a nice firm massage and I asked her to focus more on my upper back and legs.

While she was massaging my upper back by standing front I slowly laid my hands on her firm As* and squeezed it asking for extras. She replied its possible and gave the rate card. Chose B2B with BJ for 2500 and rest was bliss.

Started with DFK, I can say she was a pro then caressed her melons and sucked them to heart although they are small and perky. Played with her ass but dint allow me to touch her kitty. She asked me to lay down and started massaging my balls with lotion sucking my nipples. Thought its time for action asked her to laydown and dry humped to finish sucking her melons.

Exploring other spas as well, will post as per visits. Thanks.

Sand1363
07-07-22, 07:59
Hi friends,

Any idea on IS spa opp DLF?

Is it a professional spa Or serves extras as well?

Thanks in advance!

ManInMumbai
07-07-22, 07:59
Guys,

I do see multiple reviews of Ms M and Ms N from the ST spa. Any particular therapist that provides a great service? I like the long teasing / playing with the jewels and Johnny type of massage.If it is Zoya from ST Spa, not worth the money. She claims all kinds of over the top service and that she's got training in Dubai. When it actually comes to the deed it's below par. Give her a pass.

TheBigSchlong
07-07-22, 08:00
Brothers, anyone knows if authentic thai girls working in spa in Western Hyderabad? Please help out a fellow monger.

My PM is open as well.

Thank you in advance!

Kalyanram1338
07-07-22, 10:54
Hi friends,

Any idea on IS* spa opp DLF?

Thanks in advance!I think its professional spa. Been there once. No sign of extras.

ChitinXcitin
07-07-22, 11:09

Went to the spa and Nikkie was on the counter. Asked for 1.7 K for an hour and I tried to haggle but soon gave up since I didn't want to spoil my mood. Asked her for a line up and she showed two non so petite females. I am not body shaming but they looked least interested or inviting. Asked Nikkie if she gives massage and she happily agreed.

Stopped down and waited for her just in towel. I never wear the disposable and the way the girl reacts when she realizes that I am not wearing dispo gives a lot of clues. Nikkie enters, looks at the dispo and tosses it away. Great indicator that she is game. In the pretext of introduction, shake hands and pulle her closer in a hug. She snuggles in comfortably. I praise her to get her going and we decide no massage and only fun. She gives a few options about the service and I choose the last one being full nude B2B. Tried negotiating the prices but couldn't bring her down as she stood her ground and I just wanted to release my frustration. I was already imagining whether I should cum on her face or boobs.

She stripped down to birthday suit and asked her to lie with me. Initial resistance of DFK soon went away as I nibbled her sensitive neck and should area. Small pecks on lips gave way to full fledged DFK. Caressed her boobs and the nipples stood up and I licked them nicely. I could hear her muffled moans telling me that she was liking it. Slowly, started fingering her and she started flowing like a river. Kept massaging her clit and she shuddered to an orgasm. After that she became wild, climbed me and started passionate DFK. Unfortunately I wasn't carrying a cover otherwise FS could have been possible. I kept squeezing her beautiful ass and she kept moaning and came for the second time. Gave a mean HJ with boob job and dry humping from behind in pro bono and finally came on her lower back.

Cleaned up. Sadly there are no attached bathroom. Since there was no massage I cleaned my Johnson with wet wipes and got dressed. Kissed her good bye promising for another visit soon.

She was quite enjoying this so asked her if I can 'refer' her to my friends and she was more than willing.

If you want to have a good time with no nonsense girl, a visit to Nikkie is a must. Give her the reference of "Aditya" And you may get a bit preferential treatment.

Please don't forget to write a report after to visit this pocket dynamo.So sorry to see I missed her. The one I went with had specs, was bulky and misguided me totally. I was ashamed of asking for lineup.

Lesson Learnt: Guys be shameless and ask for a line up.

MPManiac
07-07-22, 13:13
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!Not sure about DLF branch but I visited the one in K pur which was purely professional.

NemanLion
07-07-22, 13:20
Still no one keen to share references for SP who can provide incall?

WetSetGo
07-07-22, 14:24
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!Hi there,

Been there twice. Last visit was last week. Receptionist was very beautiful and in all they are 3-4 NE girls (staying together which I figured out later). Massage part lady L mid30's soft skin, good hands, was very professional. I tried the usual tricks and due course we became comfortable that I asked directly to which she said it isn't allowed here and that's why no doors. Yes, there weren't doors, just curtain partitions. However, I tried my luck to max trying to just have touches and stuff but did not budge. I didn't want to push more and respected it totally. Hence enjoyed the professional touch until the last second and felt happy. VFM totally. In fact was very relaxed the after day.

If any other brothers have had luck, happy to hear that too.

DonutRider
07-07-22, 16:35
My special thanks to Seshugadu1 for mentioning L spa madhapur in various posts. Was able to decode it.

Went to the loaction thought it was closed but wanted to check by going to the spa floor. Luckily it was open, counter lady asked if I'm new but bluffed her that I'm regular there but got break as went out of station.

Asked for miss M (as per reviews by Seshugadu1) and paid 1800 at counter, went straight to the massage room and changed to dispo.

Miss M entered and started asking for references, took some random name as rahul and bluffed it. She started with a nice firm massage and I asked her to focus more on my upper back and legs.

While she was massaging my upper back by standing front I slowly laid my hands on her firm As* and squeezed it asking for extras. She replied its possible and gave the rate card. Chose B2B with BJ for 2500 and rest was bliss.

Started with DFK, I can say she was a pro then caressed her melons and sucked them to heart although they are small and perky. Played with her ass but dint allow me to touch her kitty. She asked me to lay down and started massaging my balls with lotion sucking my nipples. Thought its time for action asked her to laydown and dry humped to finish sucking her melons.

Exploring other spas as well, will post as per visits. Thanks. Please be dilgent in sharing the reference or else this will be an experience from the past in no time.

SandyBaby
07-07-22, 17:23
Read some reports earlier where people were able to score at the GB 2 0 2 0 spa. Went there four times and tried the same girl in the hope of building a repo and extracting some benefits.

Lots of talking, giving hints and extras but no luck. For me, they just appeared professional, massage has been great all the time.

Will still go for the massage though.

SammyJones
07-07-22, 19:15
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Merapr84
07-07-22, 19:55
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!Went there after 2nd lokdwn as I was looking for some hygiene. Only HJ on menu for 2 K. I said take it easy and left with good msg.

SandyBaby
07-07-22, 20:12
Bro, which SP is this. Just need hints, SP with den?

Still working to activate my PM.

Since I could not cum, she started giving a HJ which at a time hurt and asked to stop. Did not finish / cum as she was repeatedly saying that she was tired and someone will come over for the next hour. Did not utter a word to the SP, and left with a fake gratification..

SammyJones
07-08-22, 18:34
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HornyInChennai
07-08-22, 19:10
Hi Sr. Mongers,

I hope everyone is doing great, thanks to some seniors I was able to experience Navya and the pandava spa last time I was here in March. I am now here for a few days and requesting any contact share in the Sainikpuri / Secunderabad area please. Either spa or indie is what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Narayan.

KiranReddy140
07-09-22, 08:19
Hi Sr. Mongers,

I hope everyone is doing great, thanks to some seniors I was able to experience Navya and the pandava spa last time I was here in March. I am now here for a few days and requesting any contact share in the Sainikpuri / Secunderabad area please. Either spa or indie is what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Narayan.Along spa and ask for manju.

Ask her to give her special back massage. You can take my name kiran as references. Service will be good if not discount.

She is not posh looking though.

KiranReddy140
07-09-22, 08:25
Does any one know here I can solicit F S worker other than online. Preferably near Secunderabad.

Anuj1020
07-09-22, 10:13
Have been visiting ST spa until Miss M left. Visited be SPA (code. What happens to flowers) in M'dhpur but they seem to provide no B2B since there are no doors in rooms, or maybe got bad luck with the therapist. Spa in front of the Nexa showroom, G'bowli is also clean and they do provide extras. But I'm frustrated with the spa scene here as there is a hefty base amount of 1500 everywhere and it's completely up to chance if a good therapist like Miss M arrives.

So looking now for trusted SPs who have incall services. Can anyone please share contacts for SPs or SPAs with good choices.

Seshugadu1
07-09-22, 10:22
Any seniors like BabyKuttu bro, Could you suggest any new or old indie who can provide genuine service like Mirror? Who is not a time watcher and no nakhras in service.

Please don't suuggest Medchal HW (as she is good in service), already tried her multiple times. So want to meet some other good looking one.

I may get a long gap again so want to meet today.

Thank you & Happy Hunting!!

Chk Me Out
07-09-22, 12:19
Dear Seniors,

I am unable to pay using Coinbase for the subscription. Any advise / help will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to connect with Medchal HW once my pm is activated.

Swavas
07-09-22, 17:51
I see many threads on Ms M in ST spa, Please post here when you visit here again. Would like to try my luck, called the ST Spa and they said she will be back in a week as she left town for festival.

TheMagic36
07-10-22, 12:20
Hi fellow brothers, can one of you kindly share the contact of Navya or Mirror with reference please? I am mostly into spas and doesn't have SPs or Indies experience apart from Medchal and Miss S from why-guda. Been hearing a lot on Navya and Mirror on the forum and would like to experience them.

Thanks in Advance. My PM is active.

JustiKyzer
07-10-22, 16:48
Was in town for the weekend and tried SP the latest girl. She from Delhi, very pretty tall and had good boobs. The best thing about her was the BJ she gave really good sloppy BJ. Fucked her in wot and missionary.

The pro- she likes doing things to you, the body licking and BJ were great.

The con- she doesn't like things done to her, didn't even kiss LOL.

Great session tho, experience may vary.

RajPru
07-11-22, 00:07
Was in town for the weekend and tried SP the latest girl. She from Delhi, very pretty tall and had good boobs. The best thing about her was the BJ she gave really good sloppy BJ. Fucked her in wot and missionary.

The pro- she likes doing things to you, the body licking and BJ were great.

The con- she doesn't like things done to her, didn't even kiss LOL.

Great session tho, experience may vary.Nice report brothers, I have tried to ping you for SP digits but you are inbox is already full. I would like to give a try today night if you can share the details over PM. Please share the damages as well. Thanks in advance!

MongerMama
07-11-22, 04:57
Read someone hinting that she is no longer active and has picked up a job or something.

Have been trying to reach out, but no luck either. Fingers crossed if anyone could throw some light on the recent updates.

Can one of you kindly share the contact of Navya or Mirror with reference please?.

BabyKutu
07-11-22, 05:25
Any seniors like BabyKuttu bro, Could you suggest any new or old indie who can provide genuine service like Mirror? Who is not a time watcher and no nakhras in service.

Please don't suuggest Medchal HW (as she is good in service), already tried her multiple times. So want to meet some other good looking one.

I may get a long gap again so want to meet today.

Thank you & Happy Hunting!!Unfortunately none in Hyderabad for now bro, Mirror has also gone semi. Commercial now.

BabyKutu
07-11-22, 05:25
Read someone hinting that she is no longer active and has picked up a job or something.

Have been trying to reach out, but no luck either. Fingers crossed if anyone could throw some light on the recent updates.Navya is out (very choosy and super selective now).

Chk Me Out
07-11-22, 11:06
In my previous report few years back I mentioned the gem Tranquil Spa, which is now closed sadly. In search of similar spa, I landed in PeddaLife spa near clock tower. It's on the pent house atop an old building very near to a famous three star hotel starting with be.

The lady at the counter said 1500 for cream and 1800 for oil, south therapist is available.

The girl was dusky and okayish (5) from Warangal. Started with the massage, strong hands and good grip I must say.

After a good bum massage asked for extras, was told touching, topless and HJ are on offer for 500 each. Paid 1300 for all three, average experience.

But I taught the girl prostate massage which she learnt well and did the massage on Johnny from behind, members going after reading this, I recommend you ask for prostate massage. Quick learner I must add. Was good HJ, decent boobs no DFK.

Place- 3/10.

Bird - 5/10.

Service - 6/10. (No BBBJ).

WIR. Only if no better spa is found in this part of Hyderabad and if I am very desperate.

I am trying hard to buy the PM facility with no lick so far, looking for advise from seniors on how to do it from India.

Next up, waiting for a threesome with two amazing MILF's this week. Some of you guys know them both. Watch out for my next FR.

Happy hunting.

Joejon442
07-11-22, 11:31
Thanks Sudigali brother for the ref.

I had duralast 30 MG before visiting the sp I shared in last one. Since that was almost a KLPD and could not release.

Pinged him and he was prompt. Shared a profile and quote was for 15 k.

Took Eva. Mistake I made was that I gave money upfront. While her behavior was good, she also was a time watcher. Wanted to finish off things quick.

No passion, straight away, remove clothes, try to excite little man, put a condi and ride for 2 minutes to finish off. This duralast is fucking miracles. And I enjoyed BJ for sure from both the girls.

However, since he did not cum and she had some stories, following that narration, left in 45 minutes.

Sp pinged and asked about experience. Told him about her leaving, politely and said that I have no complaints other than that.

He said that he would make up to me, and Will sort out with him accordingly. This sp can be repeated atleast for empathy and shared another bird.

Since I burnt my cash like a lunatic in the thirst for a release as I have not had one for years now other than 2 times with mirror; I won't visit her anytime soon.

For now, 15 k+2 k paid for hotel.

Lost the fear of booking hotels, checking in and stuff like that. Yeah, I am a senior member. Not a senior monger and there is a difference.

Wir - I don't know if this is the right price point. And did not feel like VFM because or hushed experience, even if she was friendly. If he comes down a little, I might.

After all this, came back home. With headset and some porn, did some self gratification to finally release and end the day.

And it all made me think if bad luck favours me or I chase it all the times.

Wish wives made love. I just wanted someone to be my side, hug them, have conversations and forget time. More than humping, this is what I would want to. And hence wanted to build rapport with some Indies atleast but did not work out.

Will save, travel to heal myself as I feel a little low on life (even money did not help to get what I was looking for), and see if I can score some good leads in capital city with similar budget. And I will continue visiting someone, to stay in the line and not get too exited and worried, like the way it happened this time

Either ways, signing off with the series of KLPDs that had experiences and learnings.

Cheers,Ping me, we are couple, and we can chat, I want to talk with you.

SadBoyz
07-11-22, 15:41
Hello everyone,

In this lock down a lot has been talked about high end contacts of models and celebrities so I thought of sharing something that I came across.

A friend of mine, who I know personally is a high end photographer and works with a lot of models, wannabe actresses and the participants of MTV shows like Splits, Dating etc etc.

He had mentioned a lot of times how it is common for these girls to swing and sleep around for money but it needs to come from a reliable source and only happens in inner circle.

The birds around him are a delight to watch, although I haven't had them for myself I know people who do and they only have good views about them.

Coming to the point, this friend of mine wanted to go solo and open his own studio but hes a poor lad and considering that he'll need to invest a good amount of 10 lakhs to the equipment required, he approached me for the money but I am already occupied with few things in terms of finance so I said I'll think about it but its a obviously a NO from me.

Sadboyz.It's been a while and it's all good on my end. Have been doing rounds in some of these want to be models, cracking into their circle it has become so easy! Damn, they'd do you for smoking pot, absolutely gorgeous ones, surely a treat.

But it also has a draw back that they're awful at the deed, like it's not about deadfish (which many of them are) but literally, only thing works with them is boning the cave, they'll even go eww to hold Johnny in their hand LOL.

Anyhow, need some really good service, someone who can blow my damn mind, don't care for an ugly duckling, need damn good service. Any leads for good rimming? Damn need this one for sure.

Kudos. Also, Bk, if possible reply to my dm.

Frank Martin
07-11-22, 20:01
It's been couple of months I ventured so I really wanted to try some new fish but failing to realize that we always do mistakes and end up with disappointment when we are desperate. One SP reached out to me and shared one tempting pic. As expected the fire in me is on and I really wanted to give a shot. SP started with price of 8 k per shot which I bargained to 6 K for 2 shots.

I have reached the location, gave the money and went inside the girl is different but with good rack. I tried to engage but the girl behaviour is worst like the ones at secbad station type. She is not even worth of 1 K for 2 shots.

No BJ no foreplay and got annoyed in 10 minutes and walked out with the burden of disappointment. Never going to try this SP anymore SP pic attached.

I relearned the following rules. Never give the money before seeing the girl. If girl is different than pic service would be bad 99% so don't pay. Just drop everything if girl says no for anything.

AmitTv35
07-12-22, 09:35
Am from Bangalore will be visiting Hyderabad soon.

Will be staying in Shameerpet Mandal area.

Can someone please share any indi contact preferably college or working girl.

Can help you guys in Bangalore.

Tia.

Sunny511
07-12-22, 19:54
Hi seniors, can anybody provide me with contacts of Navya, Mirrorwali, Nisha or Manisha or any good GFE contacts please.

Mysterious07
07-12-22, 21:29
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

India2021
07-13-22, 05:47
Hi guys, I am visiting Hyderabad in 2 days and would like to have some fun. Can someone share contacts of indies? Mirror and siri are not answering my calls. Please help.

SandyBaby
07-13-22, 09:33
Subscription was breeze last time, a bit of trouble this time.

Looking for kind souls to share some contacts.

TIA,

SB.

Hi bro,

This is your first post. And you don't have a subscription as well. Not sure how any brother here shared you digits. Also you expect people to share VFM contacts. How can anyone share digits with you without you having PM facility. Ease see forum rules before posting such requests.

Happy mongering.

Sand1363
07-13-22, 15:00
Hi Friends,

First of all, Thanks to the bro who suggested DaVel spa BJHills.

Visited it on a fine day and the receiptionist assigned a North East Therapist as requested.

She was good looking and B2 B was just ok.

Damage was 6 k (2 K+4 K).

Now, This weekend I want to rock on with good looking North Therapists.

Till date, I have visited a couple of spas with North therapists but the therapists were not good looking, just average.

Looking for a spa with very good looking fairy Johny-Activating north therapists.

I request you guys to help me with the same.

Thanks in advance!

WildyOne136
07-13-22, 16:59
I am reaching Hyderabad around 11 pm tomorrow and will leave again at 11 am.

I am very new to mongering. I was wondering if anyone knows if Spas are there near the airport area with extras available.

Nagtv4
07-13-22, 17:09
Brothers,

I'm here for 3 weeks. I'm looking for independent contacts, SPs and friendly massage locations. Appreciate any help.

Faith101
07-13-22, 17:36
Hello mongers,

I got my ISG subscription today.

I have been reading about Medchal HW FR's for months on this forum and that was the main reason for buying subscription.

Please pm me the contact.

I will write my experience in my first FR on this forum after the deed.

Cheers.

Ravik5932
07-13-22, 18:12
I am reaching Hyderabad around 11 pm tomorrow and will leave again at 11 am.

I am very new to mongering. I was wondering if anyone knows if Spas are there near the airport area with extras available.Airport far from the main city and there are no spas near by. Also no spas are open at midnight even in the city.

Kedawibanit
07-13-22, 18:52
How to reach you bro. I don't see you having a active subscription

Ping me, we are couple, and we can chat, I want to talk with you..

Hyderabad2017
07-13-22, 19:29
Hello Baby kutu bro.

Please share Medchal Hw and Nisha / Manisha contact info with refrence. My PM is open.

Thanks.

Unfortunately none in Hyderabad for now bro, Mirror has also gone semi. Commercial now.

Deepak2205
07-14-22, 05:09
Hello Brothers,

First of all thanks to all senior members who provided me with the digits of Indie or SP in Hyderabad.

But unfortunately, none of them answered the call yesterday and No action yesterday.

Yesterday I tried calling Mirror, Siri, and Navya, but nobody answered.

Contacted One SP, and he did answer but he can only speak Telegu but I can't speak.

Also contacted this SP who provides Thai chicks even though he didn't answer.

I am here till tomorrow and don't want to go back without any action.

Hoping seniors of Hyderabad will provide Indie or SP who are active / answers the call and their girls can visit my hotel is much appreciated.

Deepak.

Chk Me Out
07-14-22, 08:08
Subscription was breeze last time, a bit of trouble this time.

Looking for kind souls to share some contacts.

TIA,

SB.Bro,

Could you please guide which wallet did you use and how did you manage to complete it. Coinbase or eToro don't work.

ChkMeOut.

TheMagic36
07-14-22, 10:37
Hello Baby kutu bro.

Please share Medchal Hw and Nisha / Manisha contact info with refrence. My PM is open.

Thanks.Bro, I have shared the required info on Medchal HW with you. Check your DM.