PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

PrinceNova
02-04-23, 05:27
Hello Brothers,

Any SPA which does waxing of private parts in Hyderabad? Of course if they offer some fun that would be a plus. My DMs are open.

Thanks.Tur woodland spa.

Kamasuhar
02-04-23, 08:50
Hey seniors,

I am new to Hyderabad and I am looking for contacts. Please do share as I am new here, my PM is open. Any help is super appreciated.

Krish07
02-05-23, 07:35
Thought of going to sofia at Canada leaf spa. But came to know from recent FRs that she left that place and is working in some spa in som'guda. On searching Just dial, spa owners started calling and some even sent WhatsApp messages. So dared and visited two spas.

1. Spa on main road:

Visited at around 11:00 am in the morning expecting fresh faces and treatment. Selected one cute NE named prayer. Counter charges is 1 k as I am the first customer that day. Paid and the receptionist asked ten rupees extra as sentiment. Felt weird. Proceeded to room. The girl started massage and it was excellent. After 20 minutes asked extras and took TL. Paid 1 k. After which she went to the receptionist and when came asked what happened. She told that 900 is for her and 100 is for receptionist. Also came to know that they are not paid salary and living on income from extra service. Felt bad. Sucked her cute and handful melons for some time and did some romance. Asked her for DFK which she declined. Inspite of pleading her several times for kiss atleast, she adamantly declined. She said HJ, for which I said no because of my resolution that if at all I ejaculate it should be in the hole, for which she laughed. Came out and the receptionist bid goodbye.

Damages- 1 k counter + 1 k for girl for TL.

WIR: may be.

2. Spa near red bunglow.

After receiving WhatsApp message, ventured this place, which is in the first floor of a building.

Welcomed by a young receptionist. Came to know she is 19. Paid 1 k for 1 hour package.

Selected a 26 year old dark and chubby girl out of 2 available.

Massage started and within 5 minutes asked for FS and she said yes. My bad didn't carry cover. So proceeded with b2 b for 2 k. Here again the lady went to the receptionist and came back. Started the deed and shocked to see big fat belly which was hiding. Sucked her melons and fingered her and could sense pungent smell from fingers and stopped there itself.

She asked for BJ and I said the same hole story.

Damages-:1 k counter+ 2 k girl.

WIR: Not even dare to think about it.

So guys could some kind hearted brother, give hints about spas in which the girls provide DFK particularly. Last time I had is with Sophia at Canada leaf spa and it was awesome. Also could someone give hints about spa in which Sophia from ST spa / Canada leaf spa is working.

KumarMJ
02-05-23, 15:30
Took a while to restart mongering. Thanks for all the brothers who helped me with few contacts yet somehow my dick dragged me to pnagar. I did with siri back in 2018 and now it's like more blisfull.

She obviously Gained weight and doing more GFE. More hot now and her back is like wow. The moment I shifted to doggy, the cum was all over and splashing.

Much more is written already so I don't go deep.

Damage. 4 k.

Working on one independent IT girl doing it only when she requires it so it's a tight pussy. I did share it to couple of folks in this group and found it good. I was suppose to meet her today but to my bad luck her harmones release stopped me as she suffered periods.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.

DoomGuy
02-05-23, 19:52
Heya folks.

Well, had some free time on Saturday late noon and with no updates / messages from anyone in the group, went to the tried and tested Ocean Spa on because I needed a quick release and its just a 2 min drive from my place. Called and asked if there were any one new and they said yes. Wanted to give it a try and reached there. Only 2 were available and neither were good looking at all. I did experience one of them earlier and thought I will just go for a quick one. Paid the counter charges and went and changed. She starts off with a basic massage (dry one as I prefer it) on my legs but when she reaches my bum, she asks me to lift it up and applied cream and gave some card swipes with little cupping. That made my one stand up. Asked me to turn over and asked if I liked it and I said yes and asked why she stopped. She went ahead and said that she will do that while providing the extras. Proceeded with the rest of the massage and she popped the question. Now, this place has set prices. Asked for HJ and she stated that it was a dry day and no customers so far and suggested TL. Did not have much time and asked for only BJ and she said okay. Paird rest of the amount, washed and waited. She started and TBH, I cannot finish if the tecnique is not right. Gave her suggestions etc but was not working out. I do leak a lot of pre and she was not comfortable with it. Thought hit my mind and asked for card swipe thingy. She got me lie on the stomach again and asked to lift which I did. Now, this was a totally new experience for me and I asked her for more which she declined. But she did give me a really nice HJ from behind which was totally new and I shot a huge load. Thanked her, cleaned myself and left.

Damages - 1 K Counter + 1. 5 K for BJ.

WIR: Only if I need a quick fix and pressed for time.

Would I recommend?? Everyone has a their own tastes. LOL.

WorkingOut
02-06-23, 05:32
Hello Bros.

Please help out a brother in need. I was cheated yesterday by a SP digits ending 707.

He sent a bird who was different to the pic and she just took money and extra not mentioned before (cab fare).

Her attitude was so horrible and so impolite I had to send her back in 5 minutes and lost 7 k.

SP offered to send another but asked 3 k online.

I have only 1 day left and am near kondapur, madhapur, areas.

I have lost trust in SPs now and would like to try a VFM indi.

Could senior brothers a brother in need PM with reference and bird details and charges please.

It would be greatly appreciated.

DoomGuy
02-06-23, 08:09
Took a while to restart mongering. Thanks for all the brothers who helped me with few contacts yet somehow my dick dragged me to pnagar. I did with siri back in 2018 and now it's like more blisfull.

She obviously Gained weight and doing more GFE. More hot now and her back is like wow. The moment I shifted to doggy, the cum was all over and splashing.

Damage. 4 k.

Working on one independent IT girl doing it only when she requires it so it's a tight pussy. I did share it to couple of folks in this group and found it good. I was suppose to meet her today but to my bad luck her harmones release stopped me as she suffered periods.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.Hey mate.

Please share. Dropped you a dm.

AaashTech
02-06-23, 15:05
Will be in Tirupathi today and I need either Sp or indie, I would appreciate if someone can share tirupati digits. Thanks.

WorkingOut
02-06-23, 16:50
Hello fellow mongers.

Could one of you kind people refer me to Shilpi.

She needs name and no for reference.

Am only in Hyderabad tonight so would appreciate if someone could refer soon please.

Cheers.

Dazneak
02-07-23, 17:41
Hi all!

I am in VGA area for a college friends wedding, and have a couple nights to myself. Any possibility of engaging in the scene here?

SollTravel
02-07-23, 18:17
How many girls are there now? Heard about z at ¥& . Hiw about another?? Dis any one tried the local one?? Please update on this.

MtlBoy
02-08-23, 13:36
Not worth 15 K. She is more like 4 K / shot.

Contacted this Twitter profile at coupledeepthi21 . She had her own place in Hyderabad and quoted 15 k per 2 sessions.

I had taken video call by paying 500. Her body structure is sexy but her face is not good.

Does any fellow members tried her? Does she provide GFE?

RahulWiz
02-08-23, 18:22
Long time lurker here and finally decided to take a plunge and share some of my experiences. This one is one of the recent ones from SP in Banjara hills. He only keeps one girl and this one looked good in pics and was a make-up artist from Chandigarh. Decided to visit since I was in Hyderabad only for some days.

I was really excited but on checking out the girl in person she didn't look as good as in the filtered pics. I was disappointed but decided to continue since the service of the SP is always top notch. Coming to the deed started with CBD but couldn't get that excited, the girl tried hard though. Started with missionary and quickly moved to doggy position which I like a lot. What gets me excited is pouncing on girls from behind and fucking them hard while pulling their hair. This girl was too good for that and knew how to take a banging. I am fan of woodman movies and banged her in similar fashion from behind. I can attach pics but don't think SP will like that.

WIR: No, lots of other fish to try.

Charges: 6 k.

Rating: 6.

Rajked
02-08-23, 18:37

Damage. 4 k.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.Hi bro,

Could you please share the digits or either. I have been reading about Siri on this forum but never able to meet as I couldn't get a subscription to ask details. However, to be on mongering and actively sharing, I have taken the subscription and now looking for help.

I will come back with FR and share the digits if I meet someone interesting to keep it going. Dropped you a DM, do respond if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Raj.

Rajked
02-08-23, 18:51
Tur woodland spa.Bro, the woodland spa you were referring to is from hytngr?

DarkSyde
02-09-23, 03:11
Finally was able to activate the account and purchase subscription.

My FR's so far fa*why th*I spa located at moosarambagh metro station which is quite costly like 4 k for B2B / HJ and pl**h spa located nearby the same location and it's in budget like 2. 5 k for B2B / HJ. Was not able to find a genuine contact in budget for FS. I Will keep posting new findings, fellow senior mongers can you please share contacts reliable SP's.

Chaliya
02-09-23, 05:44
Long time lurker here and finally decided to take a plunge and share some of my experiences. This one is one of the recent ones from SP in Banjara hills. He only keeps one girl and this one looked good in pics and was a make-up artist from Chandigarh. Decided to visit since I was in Hyderabad only for some days.

I was really excited but on checking out the girl in person she didn't look as good as in the filtered pics. I was disappointed but decided to continue since the service of the SP is always top notch. Coming to the deed started with CBD but couldn't get that excited, the girl tried hard though. Started with missionary and quickly moved to doggy position which I like a lot. What gets me excited is pouncing on girls from behind and fucking them hard while pulling their hair. This girl was too good for that and knew how to take a banging. I am fan of woodman movies and banged her in similar fashion from behind. I can attach pics but don't think SP will like that.

Rating: 6.My pm is active, I am trying to get any NI girls. Please share digits.

Ravik5932
02-09-23, 10:20
Thought of going to sofia at Canada leaf spa. But came to know from recent FRs that she left that place and is working in some spa in som'guda. On searching Just dial, spa owners started calling and some even sent WhatsApp messages. So dared and visited two spas.

1. Spa on main road:

Visited at around 11:00 am in the morning expecting fresh faces and treatment. Selected one cute NE named prayer. Counter charges is 1 k as I am the first customer that day. Paid and the receptionist asked ten rupees extra as sentiment. Felt weird. Proceeded to room. The girl started massage and it was excellent. After 20 minutes asked extras and took TL. Paid 1 k. After which she went to the receptionist and when came asked what happened. She told that 900 is for her and 100 is for receptionist. Also came to know that they are not paid salary and living on income from extra service. Felt bad. Sucked her cute and handful melons for some time and did some romance. Asked her for DFK which she declined. Inspite of pleading her several times for kiss atleast, she adamantly declined. She said HJ, for which I said no because of my resolution that if at all I ejaculate it should be in the hole, for which she laughed. Came out and the receptionist bid goodbye.

Damages- 1 k counter + 1 k for girl for TL.

WIR: may be.

Your PM is not active. Can you give some hints about main road spa. Thanks.

Xander Garv
02-09-23, 14:02

Rating: 6.Hos is she with GFE? Attitude wise would you recommend her?

PrincyGsl
02-09-23, 16:54
I met Sofia near nampally and enjoyed with full of fun. She is very good in DFK. She worked some spa earlier near madhapur. She is chubby and nice boobs. If anyone interested to meet her, PM me for reference.

RahulWiz
02-10-23, 04:31
My pm is active, I am trying to get any NI girls. Please share digits.She isn't available with the SP anymore, had visited sometime back. Didn't take her digits.

RahulWiz
02-10-23, 04:33
Hos is she with GFE? Attitude wise would you recommend her?Yeah, she wasn't nice and friendly with good attitude. Not a looker though. She has gone back now though and not available with the SP anymore.

CooperKhan24
02-10-23, 09:24
Heya folks.

Well, had some free time on Saturday late noon and with no updates / messages from anyone in the group, went to the tried and tested Ocean Spa on because I needed a quick release and its just a 2 min drive from my place. Called and asked if there were any one new and they said yes. Wanted to give it a try and reached there. Only 2 were available and neither were good looking at all. I did experience one of them earlier and thought I will just go for a quick one. Paid the counter charges and went and changed. She starts off with a basic massage (dry one as I prefer it) on my legs but when she reaches my bum, she asks me to lift it up and applied cream and gave some card swipes with little cupping. That made my one stand up. Asked me to turn over and asked if I liked it and I said yes and asked why she stopped. She went ahead and said that she will do that while providing the extras. Proceeded with the rest of the massage and she popped the question. Now, this place has set prices. Asked for HJ and she stated that it was a dry day and no customers so far and suggested TL. Did not have much time and asked for only BJ and she said okay. Paird rest of the amount, washed and waited. She started and TBH, I cannot finish if the tecnique is not right. Gave her suggestions etc but was not working out. I do leak a lot of pre and she was not comfortable with it. Thought hit my mind and asked for card swipe thingy. She got me lie on the stomach again and asked to lift which I did. Now, this was a totally new experience for me and I asked her for more which she declined. But she did give me a really nice HJ from behind which was totally new and I shot a huge load. Thanked her, cleaned myself and left.

Would I recommend?? Everyone has a their own tastes. LOL.Which area?

Rajked
02-10-23, 10:38
Heya folks.

Would I recommend?? Everyone has a their own tastes. LOL.That's nice review. Is that one from the money hill area? I could only find one but there are many hidden gems in the city as per people reviews. So just want to confirm.

DoomGuy
02-10-23, 19:49
That's nice review. Is that one from the money hill area? I could only find one but there are many hidden gems in the city as per people reviews. So just want to confirm.It's nearby rich pet.

RahulWiz
02-10-23, 20:42
Another experience from many years back when I was in Hyderabad. Found about navya and decided to try her. That time she was staying in kondapur and charging around 4 k. Didn't like her looks much and she had really slim figure. The pics were good that's the only reason I landed there.

I was having second thoughts but taking to her she seemed genuine and timid which I liked. I don't know remember who initiated it but suddenly we were kissing and making out. Usually I don't like kissing and avoid it, but her lips were super soft and one of the best kisses I have got. That made me really hard and I wanted to bang her now.

Proceed with BJ which was namesake. Once she stripped I realized how soon she was. I started banging her is missionary and moved to other positions. I was able to cum though, so I picked her up moved to the other corner of room where she had big mirror and banned her hard against the mirror. She came when I pumped her hard but I still wasn't done. Moved to bed again to try, but felt exhausted. She also had plans to go out and wanted to finish. I took the dick out and she jerked me to finally release on her chest. I really like the experience with her. Not sure if she is active anymore though. Not posting her photos because I don't think she will like that.

SadBoyz
02-10-23, 22:57
Kan. Sanju.

I see that Sanju at Kan is most sought after, when ever I book her the spa owner always says yes but after visiting on groud she had shifted her earlier.

He tried this again to shift her with Renju but it pissed me off and shouted on them, to which they finally sent Sanju.

She's the best looking from Kan, barely able to understand English.

Started the massage which was amazing, two things that I really liked was when she was doing the bum, she takes hold of the Johnny from behind and then slides from ballz to the crack, felt really amazing. Played decently with the hole as well.

From the front she massages the back, while pushing her huge mellons onto your face, I feel she does this voluntarily to build that tension. Didn't get this from any other therapist so far.

After doing the massage routine of legs, thighs, bum, hands shoulders back, turning your around and the front. She poured good oil on Johnny and gave a wonderful handy.

The charges are minimal and I feel the value to the price they charge is excellent.

Visited her multiple times, any one had cracked her more than the HJ? I feel I can take it further but no idea to what extent.

Also, any rimming birds?

Regards.

Sb.

Rajked
02-11-23, 01:12
It's nearby rich pet.Dropped you a message in PM. Please let me know if you have got it!!

Har1616
02-11-23, 07:00
What does it mean?

Be careful with Medchal.
Heard from multiple people that she is doing it bareback.

DonutRider
02-11-23, 07:21
Another experience from many years back when I was in Hyderabad. Found about navya and decided to try her. That time she was staying in kondapur and charging around 4 k. Didn't like her looks much and she had really slim figure. The pics were good that's the only reason I landed there.

I was having second thoughts but taking to her she seemed genuine and timid which I liked. I don't know remember who initiated it but suddenly we were kissing and making out. Usually I don't like kissing and avoid it, but her lips were super soft and one of the best kisses I have got. That made me really hard and I wanted to bang her now.

Proceed with BJ which was namesake. Once she stripped I realized how soon she was. I started banging her is missionary and moved to other positions. I was able to cum though, so I picked her up moved to the other corner of room where she had big mirror and banned her hard against the mirror. She came when I pumped her hard but I still wasn't done. Moved to bed again to try, but felt exhausted. She also had plans to go out and wanted to finish. I took the dick out and she jerked me to finally release on her chest. I really like the experience with her. Not sure if she is active anymore though. Not posting her photos because I don't think she will like that.Really inspired by this post, I started writing about my experiences from 10 years ago but then I suddenly realised it wouldn't add any value to the forum now and stopped writing!

DonutRider
02-11-23, 07:43
Went here to the spa opposite the mall. Saw good looking birds. There was a flirty chic miss M from Mumbai at the counter, asked if she would do, she said she actually was a therapist and came to the massage room after 15 min waiting. Apologized for delay and started massaging me in 2. 5 x speed. She was polite flirty but that's about it. 2 k for the b2 b with pants on but she wouldn't let me suck on her tits. They were firm and handful but no sucking is a turn off. She did let me unzip her pants and finger her pussy a bit and grab and play with her ass a bit too. Average experience in 2 k. Would have paid more if she were to remove her pants but it seems like they have strict policies on extras. 1. 7 k at the counter and 2 k for the girl.

Went there again on a different day for a different gal. Telugu gal miss s. Above average massage, not much into talking. Quoted same prices as the last gal. 2 k for b2 b with pants on and 1. 5 k for topless. I opted for topless she asked me to top-up to b2 b for more pleasure. I said I am not desparate for a fully clothed b2 b and that I am ready to pay extra if she were to come out of her pants and panties. She said no and we continued with topless. Slow handjob j.

And she let me squeeze lick and suck on to her tits without any major restrictions. Just asked me to be gentle. 1. 5 k for the gal and 1. 5 k at the counter for 45 minassage.

Average and above average experiences but won't repeat these gals or the spa anytime soon.

DR.

Jacky22
02-11-23, 07:48
1) Visited this lady name starts with K, means Happienss in JH.

Model!

Score:

Face: 10/10.

Body: 10/10.

Attitude: -10/10.

No BBBJ.

No positions other than missionary.

Damage: 9 k.

WIR: No or Maybe.

Hope: if she was open to do things I would have banged her like never before! Even with Nakhras her face and body kept me going and banged her on top like super!

Happy to share number if someone kindly share with me some good VFM Indi Numbers!

Rajked
02-11-23, 08:18
Went here to the spa opposite the mall. Saw good looking birds. There was a flirty chic miss M from Mumbai at the counter, asked if she would do, she said she actually was a therapist and came to the massage room after 15 min waiting. Apologized for delay and started massaging me in 2. 5 x speed. She was polite flirty but that's about it. 2 k for the b2 b with pants on but she wouldn't let me suck on her tits. They were firm and handful but no sucking is a turn off. She did let me unzip her pants and finger her pussy a bit and grab and play with her ass a bit too. Average experience in 2 k. Would have paid more if she were to remove her pants but it seems like they have strict policies on extras. 1. 7 k at the counter and 2 k for the girl.

Went there again on a different day for a different gal. Telugu gal miss s. Above average massage, not much into talking. Quoted same prices as the last gal. 2 k for b2 b with pants on and 1. 5 k for topless. I opted for topless she asked me to top-up to b2 b for more pleasure. I said I am not desparate for a fully clothed b2 b and that I am ready to pay extra if she were to come out of her pants and panties. She said no and we continued with topless. Slow handjob j.

And she let me squeeze lick and suck on to her tits without any major restrictions. Just asked me to be gentle. 1. 5 k for the gal and 1. 5 k at the counter for 45 minassage.

Average and above average experiences but won't repeat these gals or the spa anytime soon.

DR.Bhai, is the MP scene changed in Hyderabad? Costing more and not getting the services at the same time!!

Do we have any sure shot reliable MPs we can hit? If yes, would you mind sharing. My PM is open and I will reciprocate with my FRs and ventures once I have a reliable ones.

PrinceNova
02-11-23, 08:18
Bro, the woodland spa you were referring to is from hytngr?No bro, it is in bills opp Park.

RacerX2023
02-11-23, 09:06
Bird. Mahira (Originally from Delhi, came to Hyderabad for 2 weeks).

Found her on SA and contacted her on telegram. She is used to reply very late which is common on SA -TG ID's but with her it was on another level. It felt like she was dealing with too many people as she was active most of the time. Send super hot pics and agreed on allowance of 25 K for 3-4 hours. I got some red flags because pics were Level A+ category. I told her that if she can do video call verification we an go ahead and she agreed. She was exactly same as pictures. No filters nothing. So we decided to meet in Hotel on Friday, I booked her and asked to arrive by 1 PM.

On Friday, I contacted her and she told that she will reach by 1 PM. I checked in & then waiting game started. I had somewhere in my mind that she will not show up but still I went ahead with arrangement because she verified herself on video call. She told, cab is booked and she will reach by 1:20 . Later she mentioned that too much traffic and it is showing arrival time as 1:40. At that point I was pretty much sure that she will not show up. She finally called at 2 PM and started giving very lame excuses and told she won't be able to make it and offered her friend to join. I just told her "No Thank you ". So, overall it looked like a scheme to "Display as super hot girl" and attract a target, once target books hotel. Try to push someone else on him. Atleast some guys will agree and take offered bird.

SA Bird. Alora.

So from here my second experience start, as I was already checked-in hotel. I contacted another bird from SA with whom I was chatting from last 15 days and she was really nice & agreed for "meet and greet" as well. I asked her if she is interested in arrangement, she asked when. I told her "now" and she was up for it. She came to hotel at 3:30 PM and looked exactly like her pics. She was plump and know her to carry herself very well. Talkative and fun company. We had couple of beers and had very good ice-breaking session. Then we get into act and she turned out to be real horny girl and a great kisser with awesome ass and boobs. She got fully involved in act and we had very long session with her. In next session she gave me a awesome blow job.

Damages: 14 K for 3 Hours.

SA Bird's. Isha, NG & EG (Meet and Greet).

Met these birds for meet and greet-.

Isha. Average looks and very reserved nature, we didn't vibe at all. Struggled to stay 45 min with her.

NG. Below average looks and body but very good in communication and fun to talk to. College going girl. She was up for any kind of arrangement. Listens very well and definitely make all effort to please. I just didn't went ahead because I was not sexually attracted to her.

EG- Girl from Delhi, talks great and had a good vibe. Overall plump figure, Still talking to her on Tg but allowance quoted is high. If she agrees to something in budget will go ahead with her.

Important point to write about them is that always push for meet and greet. I saved thousand of K's by just meeting them in cafe; s and checking out our vibe.

SA. Bird Lina (made up name) - **Best Experience.

She is new on SA and we started talking 1 week back & from Day 1 , instantly felt some connection and it was mutual. We exchanged pics and she is NE college girl (studying in Hyderabad) with super hot figure and pleasing smile. Initial 1-2 days we talked a little on tg but after that we were texting each other frequently. She was very clear from beginning that she is not up for any arrangement until she is comfortable. After texting for 5 days, I asked for meet and greet. She was little skeptical about it initially but finally agreed and we meet in be-Hills. We talked over call same day as well, she want to ensure whom she meeting and we had a 30 min call with each other. We decided to meet at 7 PM at cafe. She was wearing complete black and my eyes were just glued to her, surely it was a "date" not just meet and greet. She was smiling and blushing. We spent 2 hours and then I offered her to drop at her place. She agreed and also it was late night 11 PM. I drove her back and she gave we warm hug. So that's how we concluded that day. My night just went thinking about her. It was a feeling when I used to my girlfriend in early days.

From that day something sparked be / w us and we got more involved and talking to each other and calls. Our conversations and messages were more intimate now we decided to meet in private. We didn't talked about any allowance or arrangements, it was like we just want to see each other. We booked a hotel and meet 6 PM. I will not go into details but I had most intimate and fully involved experience for 3 hours which cannot be compared to any of the paid sessions / arrangements and definitely these sparks will not stop here for sure.

Damages: None, But surely I want to pamper her a lot with whatever it takes.

Overall Learning: I had pretty nasty experience on SA in early days but I continued looking and I found her.

That's it for now and surely I will post more. Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

RacerX.

RacerX2023
02-11-23, 18:12
Bro Your Message box is full. Trying to reach you! Can you please clear.

Model!

Score:

No BBBJ.

FaultyPromise
02-11-23, 19:35
What does it mean?Dude, try googling for these terminology next time. You would get the answer faster.

Doing bareback means having sex without condom. Hence there is a greater risk of her being a carrier of STDs, which is why he wants to avoid her.

Sand1363
02-11-23, 19:58

Model!

Score:

No BBBJ.

Hope: if she was open to do things I would have banged her like never before! Even with Nakhras her face and body kept me going and banged her on top like super!

Happy to share number if someone kindly share with me some good VFM Indi Numbers!Bro,

Your PM is full.

Could you please share the lady details (reference name, mobile, telegram, etc).

I can reciprocate with the contacts I have.

Does she have her own place?

Thanks in advance!

RahulWiz
02-11-23, 23:06
Really inspired by this post, I started writing about my experiences from 10 years ago but then I suddenly realised it wouldn't add any value to the forum now and stopped writing!To each his own bro. What might not seem useful to you might be useful for others. Also, came to know Navya is still active, the FR will be useful for bros deciding to meet her.

RahulWiz
02-11-23, 23:31
Recently visited high end spa in Gachibowli. The spa is pretty well known on this forum and the charges there are on higher side. Went directly to the counter and asked for Thai massage. The receptionist there tried to sell me other packages but I denied. Went to the room and changed. The rooms are pretty clean in this spa. In comes a Thai babe with good body. I wanted to grab her ass as soon as she entered but wasn't sure if she will create a scene, so controlled myself. She started the massage and it was pretty good. I liked the in-between teasing she did. Decided to wait till massage end for extras. At the end she asked if I wanted massage there. So ensued the bargaining. I got her to 2 k for HJ and touching, but seeing her structure proceeded with 5 k for B2 B.

Once the deal was done, she stripped and wow I could see that I would get a good return. Grabbed her and took her to the bathroom, slapped her ass a little for fun. She was also light and it was easy to lift her. After mauling her breasts and perfect ass, she suggested we move to table. Move to table and enjoyed a little in 69 position. Though see didn't agree to BJ at this price it was still fun. Once I was satisfied she proceeded to doing B2 B which was fun too. Finally she was successful in spewing my cum. After the deed she also showered with me and helped me clean. Before leaving she hugged and kissed me goodbye.

Overall really great service and attitude, though prices are little high.

Rating: 9/10.

WIR: definitely when I get an opportunity.

RahulWiz
02-11-23, 23:52
Given that bee has been discussed much here, I also got the kick to spew my load in her mouth. The thing is I don't want to take BBBJ for her given how many people have put their load in there. Went to her new spa, paid the massage charges. In comes her, she is old and skinny and was disappointed. I did have that in mind given the reviews here, so decided to proceed. I asked her to just do HJ and take the complete load in mouth, after the massage. She started to haggle for price and said I need to pay more. I said fine I will pay your B2 B rate.

She started the massage and I had high expectations of massage given the reviews here, but the massage was just ordinary. After the massage she good me a little hard rubbing her body over me, which was good. I grabbed her boobs and ass which were ok, not great. So asked her to bend on the knees, jerk me and take the load, just like in POV videos. She jerked me off, but just as I was about to cum she didn't take the load in the mouth and instead spewed it on her chest. This made me angry, the lady isn't not even worth 2 k and her behavior is definitely not professional. Anyway there was not point in giving it to her at this point. So, I cleaned up and left.

If you are planning on trying her out, know that you will be disappointed and it's not worth it.

Rating: 2/10.

WIR: Never.

Rajked
02-12-23, 03:07
Recently visited high end spa in Gachibowli. The spa is pretty well known on this forum and the charges there are on higher side. Went directly to the counter and asked for Thai massage. The receptionist there tried to sell me other packages but I denied. Went to the room and changed. The rooms are pretty clean in this spa. In comes a Thai babe with good body. I wanted to grab her ass as soon as she entered but wasn't sure if she will create a scene, so controlled myself. She started the massage and it was pretty good. I liked the in-between teasing she did. Decided to wait till massage end for extras. At the end she asked if I wanted massage there. So ensued the bargaining. I got her to 2 k for HJ and touching, but seeing her structure proceeded with 5 k for B2 B.

Once the deal was done, she stripped and wow I could see that I would get a good return. Grabbed her and took her to the bathroom, slapped her ass a little for fun. She was also light and it was easy to lift her. After mauling her breasts and perfect ass, she suggested we move to table. Move to table and enjoyed a little in 69 position. Though see didn't agree to BJ at this price it was still fun. Once I was satisfied she proceeded to doing B2 B which was fun too. Finally she was successful in spewing my cum. After the deed she also showered with me and helped me clean. Before leaving she hugged and kissed me goodbye.

WIR: definitely when I get an opportunity.Bro, that's definitely a great one. Thanks for the FR. Would you mind leaving some crypts to decode location and the reference if needed! My PM is open if you don't like to share in public.

RrVee123
02-12-23, 04:06
Hola friends. After long long time visited my regular spa in Madhapur. They were not operational for few days but back. Should I call their come back as version 2. 0. May be.

On this Saturday evening when I needed a good stretch pinged and got prompt reply that only 2 girls are available. FYI this SPA used to have good number of girls but now all old staff had gone. One of girl with name money is definitely a big loss. She is now married with her bava as he is desperate it seems. However on positive side expecting fresh waters or should I call juices.

Coming to experience Janu is the only option for me. Not young but also not old. Good massage with nice tease. Concentration on bum. Turned front and she removed top and bra. There comes her boobies freed up. Soft, succulent and very good juicy melons. She is wild. Sexy armpits with a musk smell. I just buried my face in the pits for time and it was heaven. Had a super DFK after long time sucked Boobies and mauled rough which she liked. Got into 69 and a decent BJ. Pussy is clean but didn't got for DATY. Super Ass and sexy ass hole. Crazy and desperate acts should say as she literally pounced on me. Fingered her both holes with some dirty talk and her juices are flowing. Had her in Miss and banged in WOT. Ended up heavily with a boob in mouth and finger in her asshole.

I felt she is Tulam bangaram category (no offence but always special) looking at her skin tone and colour. Definitely a happy happy evening.

PrinceNova
02-12-23, 06:42
What does it mean?Without see (protection) bro.

LoveRahu
02-12-23, 07:58
Hey brothers,

Any brothers in Hyderabad request you to please share few indie contacts. As I will be in Hyderabad on Tuesday and Wednesday (14 and 15 Feb) .

Thank you for the help in advance.

Mcreddi
02-12-23, 08:29

Model!

Score:

No BBBJ.

Happy to share number if someone kindly share with me some good VFM Indi Numbers!Hi bro is she the lady from MR. Let me know.

Sand1363
02-12-23, 08:30

WIR: definitely when I get an opportunity.Bro,

Is it any of the Spas below.

Dahr* spa.

Seren* spa.

Spa Ba*.

Thanks in advance.

RoofHills
02-12-23, 08:45
A reliable broker sent these pics? Saying she is actress, Is she actress?

Raj98
02-12-23, 09:43
Bro.

Sent a PM, but looks like your Inbox is full.

Damage. 4 k.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.

RacerX2023
02-12-23, 12:25
Bro,

I am not sure if she is actress or not! But just sharing my opinion that she is not hot. Do you think being her actress make her worth.

RacerX2023
02-12-23, 12:31
I got many messages for sharing Lina's seeking ID so I thought will provide a common response here.

She has removed her profile a week back because she was really unsure about her decision to join seeking.

Also, as I mentioned in my FR that we are sharing some connection and currently in dating mode, sorry. I can't share her contact details.

PM me if you are looking for details about other SA birds. I can happily share that information.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,

RacerX.

Bird. Mahira (Originally from Delhi, came to Hyderabad for 2 weeks).

Found her on SA and contacted her on telegram. She is used to reply very late which is common on SA -TG ID's but with her it was on another level. It felt like she was dealing with too many people as she was active most of the time. Send super hot pics and agreed on allowance of 25 K for 3-4 hours. I got some red flags because pics were Level A+ category. I told her that if she can do video call verification we an go ahead and she agreed. She was exactly same as pictures. No filters nothing. So we decided to meet in Hotel on Friday, I booked her and asked to arrive by 1 PM.

On Friday, I contacted her and she told that she will reach by 1 PM. I checked in & then waiting game started. I had somewhere in my mind that she will not show up but still I went ahead with arrangement because she verified herself on video call. She told, cab is booked and she will reach by 1:20 . Later she mentioned that too much traffic and it is showing arrival time as 1:40. At that point I was pretty much sure that she will not show up. She finally called at 2 PM and started giving very lame excuses and told she won't be able to make it and offered her friend to join. I just told her "No Thank you ". So, overall it looked like a scheme to "Display as super hot girl" and attract a target, once target books hotel. Try to push someone else on him. Atleast some guys will agree and take offered bird..

Member #4772
02-12-23, 14:58
First time experiencing Spa in Hydearbad.

With the help of fellow ISG member, went to the location by fixing appointment. Suggested therapist was busy, they appointed N****i, she is chubby and telugu girl. Looks wise average. Had a 45 minute oil massage. Extras available like HJ / BJ / massage with HJ. No B2 be Service. Touching allowed but no nudity.

Massage was okay. Took BJ which is below average experience.

Report:

Charges 2. 5 k at counter, 2 k for BJ.

Overall experience average.

DarkSyde
02-12-23, 15:19
Hey mongers,

Can anyone please share details of spa's with NE available or any sp with NE girls, literally tried 3-4 spas and burnt cash with no luck.

Thank you for the help in advance.

HarryMan1
02-12-23, 18:14
I had been using the services for blog SP (name now changed from Sofiya), these are hit or a miss (mostly miss so stopped going for a while). Any ways tried the Russian he has of now. Not young or not too old, middle aged, claims to be 32 (I am no expert on Caucasian age but guess would be around 40 give or take). She is petite quite petite with small tits but some flesh on the bum. So if one is into curvaceous ones, this can given a miss for sure. But that said awesome service. She is GFE all the way- DFK, BBBJ, clean pussy and not a time watcher and tries to please. After a long time came across such a Russian profile in India (mostly they are mechanical with no DFK or BBBJ). All in all a great deal for the budget. Again not a looker but just awesome. Damages as published on blog. That said YMMV and as one legend quotes on Delhi forum ' Treat them good, they treat you good'.

Cheers.

Saints3648
02-12-23, 22:04

Damage. 4 k.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.Bro. I have siri contact ending with 956. I could not get in touch with her. Please let me know if the number has changed and any ref name I could use. Please PM me. Appreciate your help.

RahulWiz
02-13-23, 00:15
Bro, that's definitely a great one. Thanks for the FR. Would you mind leaving some crypts to decode location and the reference if needed! My PM is open if you don't like to share in public.It's near flyover bro. Don't have PM and don't want to divulge more details in open.

RahulWiz
02-13-23, 03:18
Bro,

Is it any of the Spas below.

Dahr* spa.

Seren* spa.

Spa Ba*.

Thanks in advance.No bro, but same area.

Gary Goodspeed
02-13-23, 04:50
How is the sugar mommy situation in Hyderabad for an interested guy? Anyone tried exploring or have any experiences? Please excuse my naivety here but looking at SA scenario, just wondering how to put myself out there for this kind of an arrangement.

Gary Goodspeed
02-13-23, 04:51
I had been using the services for blog SP (name now changed from Sofiya), these are hit or a miss (mostly miss so stopped going for a while). Any ways tried the Russian he has of now. Not young or not too old, middle aged, claims to be 32 (I am no expert on Caucasian age but guess would be around 40 give or take). She is petite quite petite with small tits but some flesh on the bum. So if one is into curvaceous ones, this can given a miss for sure. But that said awesome service. She is GFE all the way- DFK, BBBJ, clean pussy and not a time watcher and tries to please. After a long time came across such a Russian profile in India (mostly they are mechanical with no DFK or BBBJ). All in all a great deal for the budget. Again not a looker but just awesome. Damages as published on blog. That said YMMV and as one legend quotes on Delhi forum ' Treat them good, they treat you good'.

Cheers.Any chance you can orient me towards finding this blog?

Sunny0938
02-13-23, 09:39
Maybe tv serial actress don't spend more then 25 k. It's waste of money mostly mechanical.

Rajked
02-13-23, 10:48
It's near flyover bro. Don't have PM and don't want to divulge more details in open.No problem brother, Thank you for your response.

I will check old reviews and see If I can find details there. Happy mongering.

Rajked
02-13-23, 10:59
Hola friends. After long long time visited my regular spa in Madhapur. They were not operational for few days but back. Should I call their come back as version 2. 0. May be.

On this Saturday evening when I needed a good stretch pinged and got prompt reply that only 2 girls are available. FYI this SPA used to have good number of girls but now all old staff had gone. One of girl with name money is definitely a big loss. She is now married with her bava as he is desperate it seems. However on positive side expecting fresh waters or should I call juices.

Coming to experience Janu is the only option for me. Not young but also not old. Good massage with nice tease. Concentration on bum. Turned front and she removed top and bra. There comes her boobies freed up. Soft, succulent and very good juicy melons. She is wild. Sexy armpits with a musk smell. I just buried my face in the pits for time and it was heaven. Had a super DFK after long time sucked Boobies and mauled rough which she liked. Got into 69 and a decent BJ. Pussy is clean but didn't got for DATY. Super Ass and sexy ass hole. Crazy and desperate acts should say as she literally pounced on me. Fingered her both holes with some dirty talk and her juices are flowing. Had her in Miss and banged in WOT. Ended up heavily with a boob in mouth and finger in her asshole.

I felt she is Tulam bangaram category (no offence but always special) looking at her skin tone and colour. Definitely a happy happy evening.Bro. That's sole description of tulam bangaram I would say.

Would you mind sharing some details only if you want to? My PM is open and would like to hear from you.

Xander Garv
02-13-23, 11:12
Tried Nimrit from the S blog. Have been a long time customer of this SP for about 10 yrs now but have not tried his birds for quite sometime. But took a chance today and went ahead and boy o boy. I was quite pleased with Miss and.

Looks about 80% of pics but attitude to please is more than 200%. Open to DFK, BBBJ and everything. True GFE experience and she did make me forget the world in that 1. 5 hours I was with her. Had initially gone for 1 session but her attitude and friendliness won me over and I ended up going for round 2.

First round started with lots of involved DFK like a GFE, licking me all over and BBBJ followed by CG and missionary. Then we talked about her family, friends and where all she has travelled, connected with her when I shared I had a fantasy to smoke and suck me. To my surprise she obliged and gave me a BBBJ while blowing smoke all around my tool as I stood by the bed. This was a new high and then moved to doggy in front of the mirror, then moved to the bed and finished in missionary. What I loved was lots of cuddling, hugs, DFKs and super GFE experience.

Tipped her 0. 5 k. Damages were 10 k for 2 session.

WIR. Yes.

For folks who are clean and can strike up a conversation, you are in for a treat. Please do try her before she leaves.

Am yet to try the russian though but as a brother has pointed out below, will plan it in a day or two.

Cheers!

Rajked
02-13-23, 16:30
Tried Nimrit from the S blog. Have been a long time customer of this SP for about 10 yrs now but have not tried his birds for quite sometime. But took a chance today and went ahead and boy o boy. I was quite pleased with Miss and.

Looks about 80% of pics but attitude to please is more than 200%. Open to DFK, BBBJ and everything. True GFE experience and she did make me forget the world in that 1. 5 hours I was with her. Had initially gone for 1 session but her attitude and friendliness won me over and I ended up going for round 2.

First round started with lots of involved DFK like a GFE, licking me all over and BBBJ followed by CG and missionary. Then we talked about her family, friends and where all she has travelled, connected with her when I shared I had a fantasy to smoke and suck me. To my surprise she obliged and gave me a BBBJ while blowing smoke all around my tool as I stood by the bed. This was a new high and then moved to doggy in front of the mirror, then moved to the bed and finished in missionary. What I loved was lots of cuddling, hugs, DFKs and super GFE experience.

WIR. Yes.

For folks who are clean and can strike up a conversation, you are in for a treat. Please do try her before she leaves.

Am yet to try the russian though but as a brother has pointed out below, will plan it in a day or two.

Cheers!Superb. The write up says everything about how the meet went.

Attachments
02-13-23, 16:32
How is the sugar mommy situation in Hyderabad for an interested guy? Anyone tried exploring or have any experiences? Please excuse my naivety here but looking at SA scenario, just wondering how to put myself out there for this kind of an arrangement.I was connected with someone on one of the SM apps who is 1.5 X my age. We talked that its going to be NSA. No attachments, no bullshit etc. Some VCs, Chats all went well until I asked to meet out. Now she stopped talking or chatting with me.

At Seniors, at Gurus can someone help me how to bring her back on track. Good thing is that she didn't block me and still chances of talking is open for me.

DoomGuy
02-13-23, 17:09

WIR. Yes.

Cheers!Hey mate, can you share the contact info please? My SP is dried out and not able to get any good ones for a month now.

PrinceNova
02-14-23, 05:23

Damage. 4 k.

I will let this group know when am done. Thanks.Bro can you DM the details. Your inbox is full.

Gary Goodspeed
02-14-23, 05:37
I was connected with someone on one of the SM apps who is 1.5 X my age. We talked that its going to be NSA. No attachments, no bullshit etc. Some VCs, Chats all went well until I asked to meet out. Now she stopped talking or chatting with me.

At Seniors, at Gurus can someone help me how to bring her back on track. Good thing is that she didn't block me and still chances of talking is open for me.Hey, if you could kindly point me towards that SM app you used I'd be greatful. Thanks!

Xander Garv
02-14-23, 05:48
Hey mate, can you share the contact info please? My SP is dried out and not able to get any good ones for a month now.Have shared the contact and reference for the sophie blog with all brothers who had reached out to me.

Enjoy and do write FRs for others.

Cheers Guys.

Raggadu143
02-14-23, 08:41

WIR. Yes.

Cheers!What exactly is this sblog? Something similar to MR?

RedFox007
02-14-23, 09:00
Any reviews on this indi girl.

Seshugadu1
02-14-23, 13:31
Hey All,

I have been trying to get connected with Siri from P. Nagar digits end with 956 and having the reference as Vin.

I pinged and called in WA many times but she didn't answer the call till now (No luck even after sharing the reference name). Few times tried normal call but still no answer. Thing ID I stay in same area but till now I couldn't meet her.

Can anyone help me with this? Few senior brothers may know me here.

Thanks in advance.

FuckPussy
02-14-23, 13:40
Any reviews on this indi girl.Avoid her met her through seeking. Complete waste of money. Hardcore wg who hacked up her price on seeking.

SexyMan74
02-14-23, 14:28
What exactly is this sblog? Something similar to MR?Pl PM pointers / contact.

DonutRider
02-14-23, 15:11
Met this petite chic from MR in her room for 7 k two shots. She sounded genuine on the chat and I proceeded. Recieved with a big smile and nice hug. Looked exactly like from the pics on the site. Opened some beer, light kissing and hugs turned into a tongue war and my fingers were inside her wet pussy already.

Steamy first round with excellent BBBJ, ball sucking and rimming. I would cum already with that kind of sucking but I jerked off before going so was able to hold it. Smooth brown skin, clean and moderately tight pussy, small and saggy tits, slim waist and a gorgeous perfectly round ass. Fucked her in missionary, doggy and with my fingers in her mouth and my tongue in her ears, finished in reverse missionary.

We cleaned up, relaxed with some beer and chit chat and I initiated kissing again. Took her to the bed, undressed her and played with her sexy butt. Licked both her holes from behind while grabbing on to her juicy butt. I then lied down and directed her to my dick but the second round BJ didn't last longer, she sucked me good for a minute and put on the condom and rode me in cowgirl for a while. I took the control back, fucked her in missionary, loud and hard strokes and I finally came, lied down on top of her with my dick still inside to catch my breath for a bit while she held me tight.

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!

Vnash6969
02-14-23, 15:54
Avoid her met her through seeking. Complete waste of money. Hardcore wg who hacked up her price on seeking.She is asking 8 k for 2 to meet in a hotel. Yes, she makes bread doing this full-time.

Did you meet her bro? If so, please share your experience.

Saints3648
02-15-23, 03:48
Hey All,

I have been trying to get connected with Siri from P. Nagar digits end with 956 and having the reference as Vin.

I pinged and called in WA many times but she didn't answer the call till now (No luck even after sharing the reference name). Few times tried normal call but still no answer. Thing ID I stay in same area but till now I couldn't meet her.

Can anyone help me with this? Few senior brothers may know me here.

Thanks in advance.I'm in same boat bro and also had a post couple days back. Seniors please jump in and help!

PrinceNova
02-15-23, 05:12
Met this petite chic from MR in her room for 7 k two shots. She sounded genuine on the chat and I proceeded. Recieved with a big smile and nice hug. Looked exactly like from the pics on the site. Opened some beer, light kissing and hugs turned into a tongue war and my fingers were inside her wet pussy already.

Steamy first round with excellent BBBJ, ball sucking and rimming. I would cum already with that kind of sucking but I jerked off before going so was able to hold it. Smooth brown skin, clean and moderately tight pussy, small and saggy tits, slim waist and a gorgeous perfectly round ass. Fucked her in missionary, doggy and with my fingers in her mouth and my tongue in her ears, finished in reverse missionary.

We cleaned up, relaxed with some beer and chit chat and I initiated kissing again. Took her to the bed, undressed her and played with her sexy butt. Licked both her holes from behind while grabbing on to her juicy butt. I then lied down and directed her to my dick but the second round BJ didn't last longer, she sucked me good for a minute and put on the condom and rode me in cowgirl for a while. I took the control back, fucked her in missionary, loud and hard strokes and I finally came, lied down on top of her with my dick still inside to catch my breath for a bit while she held me tight.

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!Bro you almost paid double. Check the forum for afros price.

Seshugadu1
02-15-23, 11:51
Bro, couldn't find anyone with the name. Can you share link or full name? Already sent PM.

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!

Gajak44
02-15-23, 17:21
Gentlemen, need your review on this MR profile. Looks tempting. Please share damages and experience if you have tried:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/patricia-gfe-busty-assy

Rohankd
02-16-23, 04:43
Any reviews on this indi girl.More mechanical. I think you got her from seeking.

RedFox007
02-16-23, 06:20
Thanks all for the feedback. .

More mechanical. I think you got her from seeking.

RahulRocks
02-16-23, 06:42
Planning to meet my girlfriend there. Please share ref of decent hotel which allow check-in with local ID. I have outside ID and GF will have local ID. Any help will be highly appreciated.

BlackBoxHyd
02-16-23, 10:33
Any review on Divya indie ending with 861 ? Looks like trans to me, pm is open.

SadBoyz
02-16-23, 17:50
Hey guys,

I've lost all my quick release contacts. Please help me out on this one, would appreciate it and reciprocate.

-7 g (she prolly quit, if not let me know if she's active).

-pavani.

-mpatnm indie.

-siri (she changed her number I guess).

-navya (is she active?

- sasi.

Really looking for indie contacts, let me know if you have any. New ones.

Regard,

Sb.

CumHard9
02-16-23, 18:19
Planning to meet my girlfriend there. Please share ref of decent hotel which allow check-in with local ID. I have outside ID and GF will have local ID. Any help will be highly appreciated.You can find good couple friendly hotels from Brevistay and Mistay apps bro. No questions asked and totally hassle free with both local and outside ID allowed.

Seshugadu1
02-16-23, 23:11
Bro you almost paid double. Check the forum for afros price.What would be the correct price then for an afro? He mentioned that was for 2 shots??

DarkSyde
02-17-23, 16:39
Since I could not find a reliable SP contact, a fellow monger shared the details of Sophie blog but its 30 km away from where I stay so I tried hyd1** com (despite people in the forum warning about the chics) and tried a chick by name Binita.

My first hurdle was to book an oyo for which I asked the SP to suggest and he shared a local oyo and it went smoothly. The lady came after a few calls and guidance and to my disappointment, she is not even remotely looking chic in the pic shared on the website. Since I already booked the room wanted to give it a go and deed went well and she is awesome on the bed (well-behaved and hygiene), she tried her best including BBBJ / DFK and is not a time watcher. I request seniors to share a reliable SP contact, looking specifically for a NE and I assure you that I won't burn out the given precious contact.

SadBoyz
02-17-23, 17:53

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!She's everything that you said, and more!!

Really difficult to find her place, took me 30 minutes.

She's got that blackpanther shuri looks, loved her piercings! Did her in doggy, lifted her two legs in that pos itself and rammed as much as I could.

Amazing BBBJ but better at rimming, she increases the pace, which I loved a lot and also she did bite my ass rofl.

Finally I got some rimming done!

Gary Goodspeed
02-17-23, 18:08
Any update on ST Spa Q city quality of birds and prices recently, have noticed that the number of FRs has gone down drastically and they totally deserved that. But did they learn their lesson? Thanks.

P.S. Any spas that offer FS in Gachibowli area?

PrinceNova
02-18-23, 11:17
What would be the correct price then for an afro? He mentioned that was for 2 shots??Check below for correct price, may 1 k more if she looks better.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2774193&viewfull=1#post2774193.

Happy999
02-18-23, 21:00
I was provided a telegram I'd on SA by a Chick for Night Hustle (NH). While chatting on the ID a lot of details were provided including screenshot of available models on my preferred dates. Not sure, how genuine this is. While tempting not sure if it is a scam and thus, I am here posting this in the hope someone has more information and can share and let us know if it is legit or not and more importantly how safe this is.

UsmanAhmed1981
02-18-23, 22:03
So met this girl S through a dating site in madhapur. Though she was in late 30's she barely looked like in early 20's. Her husband was overseas. Well educated and was more into thrill of it. She was pretty slim with innocent looking face and small hair. Anyone had the similar experience?

UsmanAhmed1981
02-18-23, 22:27

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!This reminds me of someone I myself met sometime back. But she wasnt african slim tiny waist with good butts, small tits.

UsmanAhmed1981
02-19-23, 01:14
So met this girl S through a dating site in madhapur. Though she was in late 30's she barely looked like in early 20's. Her husband was overseas. Well educated and was more into thrill of it. She was pretty slim with innocent looking face and small hair. Anyone had the similar experience?So as it happened I found this cute looking lady on a dating site. Initially I took her to be in 20's but turned out she was divorced and was in 30's. It turns out she works in Hyderabad and orignally belonged to Delhi. We started chatting and after a while decided to meet.

To describe her she had light brown skin with a cute looking smiley face. Pretty slim with barely 26 waist size. She had small hair till her shoulders which looked more cute on her. So we decieded to meet and finally she came along with some fren of hers. Though she was not directly looking for money but she did choose an expensive restaurant. She was wearing a single piece dress which showed her clevage though she was not particularly busty but I could make out that there aint any bra inside. After talking and having dinner decieded to go back to her place.

She was bit scared me being a bit bigger in physical size at 6. 1 while she being just 5. 2 in height. But anyways I started with a soft kiss to her cheek followed by a hug and a kiss to her forehead. That was when she closed her eyes and I started kissing her increasing the intensity with every passing second and my hand wandering over her cchest inside her dress. Picked her up and took her to bed. After kissing for a while realised how wild and hungry she was. Sucked my cock like a hungry beast. Took her in missionary and doggy pose before leaving at around 4.

Face 9/10.

Ass 9/10.

Boobs 6/10 small and saggy.

Ishant
02-19-23, 07:40
Hi seniors,. Coming to Hyderabad for some relaxation.

It's been long time since I had fun last time. I am in need of full action. Any kind heartened seniors can share some contacts MP girls or indies.

My pm is open.

You will definitely see a FR, in the forum later for sure, of the share contact.

Thanks in advance to all.

Yasb5254
02-19-23, 10:27
Reached out to emilee on MR and headed to the location that she provided, the location is in a lane opposite to a famous cardiac hospital in banjara hills, reached the location on time there was a guy in the counter paid 2500 rs and changed into dispo then comes in emily short busty thailand woman in her late 30's, coming to the deed the massage was really good and the she popped the question of extras and I asked for b2 b she said 5 k but paid 4 k not sure if this is high also GFE, FS is not offered in the spa but she can come to your room. Overall a decent experience and the place is okay not too shabby.

Request other seniors to please share some worthy desi contacts.

JstaCoolGuy
02-20-23, 08:31
So as it happened I found this cute looking lady on a dating site. Initially I took her to be in 20's but turned out she was divorced and was in 30's. It turns out she works in Hyderabad and orignally belonged to Delhi. We started chatting and after a while decided to meet.

To describe her she had light brown skin with a cute looking smiley face. Pretty slim with barely 26 waist size. She had small hair till her shoulders which looked more cute on her. So we decieded to meet and finally she came along with some fren of hers. Though she was not directly looking for money but she did choose an expensive restaurant. She was wearing a single piece dress which showed her clevage though she was not particularly busty but I could make out that there aint any bra inside. After talking and having dinner decieded to go back to her place.

She was bit scared me being a bit bigger in physical size at 6. 1 while she being just 5. 2 in height. But anyways I started with a soft kiss to her cheek followed by a hug and a kiss to her forehead. That was when she closed her eyes and I started kissing her increasing the intensity with every passing second and my hand wandering over her cchest inside her dress. Picked her up and took her to bed. After kissing for a while realised how wild and hungry she was. Sucked my cock like a hungry beast. Took her in missionary and doggy pose before leaving at around 4.

Face 9/10.

Ass 9/10.

Boobs 6/10 small and saggy.No offense meant bro but it sounds like a erotic story than an actual experience.

Attachments
02-20-23, 17:06
Yesterday I got message in fb from this lady asking if I'm interested in massage. 1500 for massage and they have options of SI & NI chicks. She shared her number but I couldn't call since I lost my mongering phone. Anyone tried? Digits end with 617.

UsmanAhmed1981
02-20-23, 20:52
No offense meant bro but it sounds like a erotic story than an actual experience.Well no offence taken, I did write it like an erotic story. Erotica based on real life experience is the best.

AshishKumar
02-21-23, 06:51
Hello Everyone.

This is Ashish from Bengaluru one bird I meet in Bengaluru SA forum is visiting Hyderabad on some personal work and she's looking for meets if anyone interested to meet her can message me. She's a Mallu girl talks good Hindi and English too.

I meet her few times in Bengaluru, anyone interested can contact her in telegram only.

Thank you.

LuciferHYD
02-21-23, 12:40
Met an English teacher in her mid forties in a dating app, though she claims to be 38 years, she doesn't look like that. Booked an oyo in madhapur, she reached before me and is very relaxed, I was scared of meeting a stranger in an unknown location, she blabbers a lot and you have to patiently listen to her, all the while she spoke only English, coming to the deed, she has a great body for a 40 plus lady, little belly otherwise perfect body for her age. Not big titties, great at BJ she has skills, P was okay and shaven down there. She smelled good in all places.

Took her for two shots, her BJ was so good, I almost came in her mouth. Rest of it was regular action. She is a Bengali Muslim, if you have fantasies of banging a Muslim or Bengali or English teacher, she is a mixed bag of all 3.Sabo24's post made me dig further and finally with the help of Bro RedRobin3092, I was able to connect with this lady and finally had a session with her at one of the Brevistay Hotels in Kondapur area.

She had the best attitude. She talks non stop and speaks pretty decent english.

She's good at giving BBBJ and as a bonus does some ball play along with lots of ball sucking and licking. No rimming.

She smells good everywhere. A perfect lady for DATY. Tits are firm and one can enjoy sucking them to heart's content. Well maintained body. Neatly shaven underarms and Pussy. I couldn't notice any stretch marks on her lower belly. She is not stunning but was especailly beautiful when naked. She has a nice body and pussy that milked my dick like a sucking fish. Believe me, deep inside it was one of the warmest pussy my dick has experienced.

Not a time watcher. She was supposed to leave at 4 pm but stayed back almost until 6 PM. Had two shots with lots and lots of foreplay, fingering, sucking and licking each other. It was an enjoyable experience. Damages 6K for 5 hours stay + Room 1.5 K

Mcxxx
02-21-23, 17:18
Dear all,

New to Hyderabad have been desperately looking for contacts. All thanks to Attachments. Yes that is the username, I finally got a contact of a lady. She operates only on Telegram. She said 3 k per shot and 5 k for an hour. Went to the location she mentioned but last minute she didn't pick the call. Waited for 30 minutes and then returned. She pinged later and was all sorry. So two days later went back and this time managed to bang. Attachment bro had warned me she isn't good looking and be prepared about it and it is true. She will forward photos which will look decent but in person there is something that puts off. Decent and soft body, nice boobs but keeps saying don't touch with teeth, quite big saggy tummy that almost covers the pussy.

Pros are safe place, cooperative, decent BJ and not a time watcher, Muslim, very good English.

Cons. One of the dirtiest homes I have ever been to, she kept nagging why do you have a beard, you should take care of yourself, you should lose weight etc which was turn off.

She is messaging me everyday but I'm not responding. Luckily as per what I was warned I took one shot so didn't waste more money or else was almost ready to spend 5 K.

Again sincere thanks Attachments bro.

Regards,

Sid.

Mcxxx
02-21-23, 17:42
Dear Friends,

Went to this spa in kukatpalli. It was too crowded and the couple of women at reception pushed me to take a higher priced massage. I softly rejected and took the lowest priced one. Went in changed into the disposable and then entered the girl. Her name is the name of the robot in rajanikanth's robo movie. I hate giving these hints but I guess the privacy is important. So she is very talkative and decent massage. When I said I need more pressure she started standing on me and massaging with legs and that was difficult to handle. Anyways popped the question and she said only HJ and touching is allowed. Even Bum massage is priced extra. Counter charges - 1.5 K, Bum Massage - 500, HJ with touching on the dress 1500, HJ with touching inside the dress 2000. Some how negotiated her to include bum massage in 2 K and took touching from inside.

What made it a great experience is that this girl has some amazing technique of doing a HJ. With left hand and the way she held skin, she made it different. When I was squeezing her boobs from inside and then asked if I could touch the pussy, she said No and then as my hands went back, she remarked will you stop if I say no, go for it and that made me real horny. Overall good experience. However she said that they are moving to adjacent building. Only problem is that these places only have a curtain and no door so it feels like you are in the middle of everyone.

Regards,

Sid.

Attachments
02-21-23, 20:27
I was connected with someone on one of the SM apps who is 1.5 X my age. We talked that its going to be NSA. No attachments, no bullshit etc. Some VCs, Chats all went well until I asked to meet out. Now she stopped talking or chatting with me.

At Seniors, at Gurus can someone help me how to bring her back on track. Good thing is that she didn't block me and still chances of talking is open for me.Should I restart the conversation? Looks wise she is not so good but "the wine tastes good when its old".

Iphonex
02-22-23, 04:06
Dear friends,

This is couple of weeks back report. I was in Hyderabad and tried to contact few people but none responded due to last moment request except Siri.

I was in KPHB so went to JNTU metro and took auto to go to her place.

Same house as last time and old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room, basic chitchat and she recognized me instantly. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried CBJ, WOT, Doggy, missionary, again WOT and came.

It was a long fuck and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Damages 5 k per hour.

Until next time. Bye.

Saints3648
02-22-23, 04:21
I have been trying to get in touch with her. Digits ending 956. Did she change the contact? DM me the details please.

Dear friends,

This is couple of weeks back report. I was in Hyderabad and tried to contact few people but none responded due to last moment request except Siri.

Went inside the room, basic chitchat and she recognized me instantly. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act..

DecadeMonger
02-22-23, 07:31
Dear all,

New to Hyderabad have been desperately looking for contacts. All thanks to Attachments. Yes that is the username, I finally got a contact of a lady. She operates only on Telegram. She said 3 k per shot and 5 k for an hour. Went to the location she mentioned but last minute she didn't pick the call. Waited for 30 minutes and then returned. She pinged later and was all sorry. So two days later went back and this time managed to bang. Attachment bro had warned me she isn't good looking and be prepared about it and it is true. She will forward photos which will look decent but in person there is something that puts off. Decent and soft body, nice boobs but keeps saying don't touch with teeth, quite big saggy tummy that almost covers the pussy.

Pros are safe place, cooperative, decent BJ and not a time watcher, Muslim, very good English.

Cons. One of the dirtiest homes I have ever been to, she kept nagging why do you have a beard, you should take care of yourself, you should lose weight etc which was turn off.

She is messaging me everyday but I'm not responding. Luckily as per what I was warned I took one shot so didn't waste more money or else was almost ready to spend 5 K.

Again sincere thanks Attachments bro.

Regards,

Sid.I had exactly the same experience word for word.

Slightly worried she is OK without see.

DecadeMonger
02-22-23, 13:08
This spa is becoming my fave. I like it because it's within a mall and chances of LE activity is zero. Anyway went to the counter and asked for a Balinese massage. Led to the room / counter by sexy NE sitting at the counter. Waited a few minutes, in came the cutest little NE. She must be barely 20. Asked me to change to dispo, infact I wanted to be in my own underwear, she insisted I change to dispo. Massage started, was Ok ish. I had previously been to this spa and had gotten an excellent massage, this one was under par but better than namesake. Infact it was like a nice rub. I dozed off several times during it. Lasted a good 45 minutes.

Then came extra time. Asked what's on the menu, selected HJ + TA for 2. 5 K. NE is my fetish so didn't mind paying high and this one was cute, not big assets but I knew it was going to be firm. She allowed me to suck on the orange sized titties for a good 15 minutes while she gently jerked me off. It was like revisiting ones very first sexual encounters in college. I asked for a kiss and she agreed and gave me a little tongue. Overall, NE plus schoolgirl fetish done plus a not so bad massage.

WIR. Only for her. Absolutely will go for a B2 B. Didn't do it this time as I had to get back to work.

Seshugadu1
02-22-23, 20:21
Wanted to burst out my frustration after seeing this post. But, later thought about it and get cooled as he might not seen previous posts (which includes mine also) which are requesting new info on Siri as she is not responding on her old number digits end with 956.

If there is any kind soul who have met Siri in recent times please share the info.

Thanks in Advance!!

Dear friends,

Went inside the room, basic chitchat and she recognized me instantly. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried CBJ, WOT, Doggy, missionary, again WOT and came.

Damages 5 k per hour.

Until next time. Bye.

MyaMonger
02-23-23, 03:42
I had exactly the same experience word for word.

Slightly worried she is OK without see.Can one of you please PM me the contact for this lady? From your descriptions I am tempted to try her out myself.

Thanks in advance.

MayanKanand
02-23-23, 07:33
Hi All,

Traveling to Hyderabad and spoke to this lady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/584a3ff3-161b-4d77-8230-d36d35b0dbba

Any feedback on her or experiences?

Thank you in advance for your help.

UsmanAhmed1981
02-23-23, 10:54
So recently have been talking with this lady in madhapur near meridian school. She is married / divorced and looks cute and young though well in thirties.

Anyone here had the similar experience or know.

Attachments
02-23-23, 17:39
So recently have been talking with this lady in madhapur near meridian school. She is married / divorced and looks cute and young though well in thirties.

Anyone here had the similar experience or know.Any pic or other details? Get a PM.

EcstasyHyd
02-23-23, 18:35
Thanks to Xander Garv bro for guiding me with blog url.

Pinged the whatsapp no in the blog. Picked a Russian Martina.

Reached the location in Kondapur. It's a hotel deep inside. Receptionist took photo of my ID and Rs 500 visiting charges.

Went inside. She must be in late 30's or early 40's. Took a shower and started the deed. Very good GFE. DFK, BBBJ, responds well to fingering and DATY. Started with Cow Girl, shifted to doggy, missionary and ended in Cowgirl. She didn't stop even after I said I'm done. Bro kinda stood again but couldn't climax. Most guys would have done 2 at price of one.

Damages: 6 k per shot + .5 visiting charges.

Sand1363
02-23-23, 20:55

Reached the location in Kondapur. It's a hotel deep inside. Receptionist took photo of my ID and Rs 500 visiting charges.

Went inside. She must be in late 30's or early 40's. Took a shower and started the deed. Very good GFE. DFK, BBBJ, responds well to fingering and DATY. Started with Cow Girl, shifted to doggy, missionary and ended in Cowgirl. She didn't stop even after I said I'm done. Bro kinda stood again but couldn't climax. Most guys would have done 2 at price of one.

Damages: 6 k per shot + .5 visiting charges.Can some please help me with this contact.

Will defieetely have her this weekend and post an FR.

Thanks in advance!

DarkSyde
02-23-23, 21:59
How the women compared to the pics provided in the blog.

Damages: 6 k per shot + .5 visiting charges.

EcstasyHyd
02-24-23, 07:43
How the women compared to the pics provided in the blog.Pics are not great too so almost 90% match.

Syscovino
02-24-23, 12:22
Old member / lurker here, how is this acceptable? Do they delete it after?

Vnash6969
02-24-23, 19:23
Pics are not great too so almost 90% match.SP always says the girl is hot and gives good service. All the photos are air brushed to make it brighter and prettier. Most times, take a notch lower on color, contrast.

If they are modest looking, at least for me, it all boils down to foreplay. Once they give good GFE, in the heat of things, we always forget how they look. It does not hurt to ask forum brothers of girls looks and performance.

Old member / lurker here, how is this acceptable? Do they delete it after?It is no different from taking down local ID details in the register. Some including SP hotels in Delhi, SP Arun's hotel in Bangalore take photo copies of our ID. When I asked the guy taking photo about the retention timelines, he mentioned they keep this for a month. This is the price we pay for mongering.

My buddy booked Swan Suites. Gachibowli, who took his and along with girls photo (not just ID) with webcam. This is worst than our ID photograph.

Chanes
02-24-23, 20:41
Hello Bros,

New to mongering and been a lurker here for quite some time. Finally got my subscription activated and want to try Medchal HW & Siri. If any kind soul can share their info, that would be very helpful. Will reciprocate with FR for sure. Can reciprocate one Delhi bird details which I have.

Chanes
02-24-23, 21:03
Hello Bros,

New to mongering and been a lurker here for quite some time. Finally got my subscription activated and want to try Medchal HW & Siri. If any kind soul can share their info, that would be very helpful. Will reciprocate with FR for sure. Can share one Delhi bird details which I have.

RajPru
02-24-23, 22:30
Hello Brothers,

Just wanted to cross check the attached girl service or any one has tried?

Known sp but I am kind of confused by Hi statments this time.

Please let me know any bros tried her.

Thanks in advance!!

TedAllen
02-25-23, 01:04
Hello friends,

I am coming to Hyderabad after a long time. I tried sruthi (mirror wali), lavanya, divya and couple others when I was here last time. I have helped a lot of people who came to usa, can any one help me in sharing any good contacts? Budget is not a issue.

Thanks.

Ted.

MyaMonger
02-25-23, 12:02
Hello Bros,

New to mongering and been a lurker here for quite some time. Finally got my subscription activated and want to try Medchal HW & Siri. If any kind soul can share their info, that would be very helpful. Will reciprocate with FR for sure. Can share one Delhi bird details which I have.Sent you contact details by pm.

JustFunn
02-25-23, 20:29
Is woodlands spa running now. Couple of weeks back when I visited it was closed. No one on the other spa on the same floor.

Any whereabouts of Roja?

Also looking for any VFM Spa's. Please DM.

Saints3648
02-25-23, 23:03
Hello friends,

I am coming to Hyderabad after a long time. I tried sruthi (mirror wali), lavanya, divya and couple others when I was here last time. I have helped a lot of people who came to usa, can any one help me in sharing any good contacts? Budget is not a issue.I'm also in the same boat as this bro. Will in the city in first week of March. I have mirror, Sasi and Medchal HW. Kindly please help with any new birds or VFMs. Highly appreciate your help. DM is open. Thank you brothers. Stay Safe.

NoworNeverJi
02-26-23, 05:41
Hello friends. Recently bought subscription. Can anyone help your brother out with some good contacts. I'd be very indebted to why'all. Thanks.

Bala147
02-26-23, 07:10
Have shared the contact and reference for the sophie blog with all brothers who had reached out to me.

Cheers Guys.Dear Xander bro.

Your PM is full, can you please share details of the Sophie blog with me. DM is open.

Rohankd
02-26-23, 09:05
She is good. Very good on bed. But she is pro brother. I mean over used.

Hi All,

Traveling to Hyderabad and spoke to this lady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/584a3ff3-161b-4d77-8230-d36d35b0dbba

Any feedback on her or experiences?

Thank you in advance for your help.

ThommYouthA1
02-26-23, 14:37
This spa is becoming my fave. I like it because it's within a mall and chances of LE activity is zero. Anyway went to the counter and asked for a Balinese massage. Led to the room / counter by sexy NE sitting at the counter. Waited a few minutes, in came the cutest little NE. She must be barely 20. Asked me to change to dispo, infact I wanted to be in my own underwear, she insisted I change to dispo. Massage started, was Ok ish. I had previously been to this spa and had gotten an excellent massage, this one was under par but better than namesake. Infact it was like a nice rub. I dozed off several times during it. Lasted a good 45 minutes.

Then came extra time. Asked what's on the menu, selected HJ + TA for 2. 5 K. NE is my fetish so didn't mind paying high and this one was cute, not big assets but I knew it was going to be firm. She allowed me to suck on the orange sized titties for a good 15 minutes while she gently jerked me off. It was like revisiting ones very first sexual encounters in college. I asked for a kiss and she agreed and gave me a little tongue. Overall, NE plus schoolgirl fetish done plus a not so bad massage.

WIR. Only for her. Absolutely will go for a B2 B. Didn't do it this time as I had to get back to work.Hello guys. Newbie here. With thoughts of beginning mongering. Thanks for the FR Decademonger. Can you please explain what 'TA' means in HJ + TA.

Thanks in Advance.

ThommYouthA1
02-26-23, 14:40

WIR. Only for her. Absolutely will go for a B2B. Didn't do it this time as I had to get back to work.Hi guys.

Newbie here. Yet to initiate mongering. Thanks for the FR Decademonger. Can you please explain what TA means in HJ + TA.

Thanks in Advance.

Chanes
02-26-23, 18:55

WIR. Yes.

Cheers!Bro, can you please dm me the details. Your inbox is full.

Chanes
02-26-23, 19:03
Hello Bros,

New to mongerong and I got a separate phone number for monger purpose. Is it safe to call MP / SP / Indie directly using this mobile number? Will there be any problems since the number will be tied to my ID. Sorry if its a silly question but please help.

EdHookkati
02-26-23, 20:32
Hello,

I have been reading posts for a while and have activated the membership today.

Could someone share good looking girl contacts.

Will be of a great help.

Thank you.

EdHookkati
02-26-23, 21:04
Hello.

Newbie to mongering although reading posts here for a while.

Activated membership.

Any actress / anchor contacts please?

Have the fantasy.

Thank you.

TheBigSchlong
02-26-23, 21:57
She is good. Very good on bed. But she is pro brother. I mean over used.I have a very different opinion about her. She is educated and hence talks well but looks wise I found her below average. Shapeless body, loose boobs and tunnel kitty. She seems quite old and is a junkie as well. Smoked like chimney when we met. I myself am smoker so it didn't bother me but could be issue with non-smokers. I had to endure her sob stories.

For 20 k she asks, I can get a lot better gal for much better quality time.

A lot of attitude but has nothing that I could enjoy with.

My suggestion is to get her below 10 k Or find someone better at that price range.

MayanKanand
02-27-23, 09:32
Yea, she did talk a lot and totally non-stop. If she has a shapeless body, no meaning in shelling out 20 k.

Thank you for your feedback.

I have a very different opinion about her. She is educated and hence talks well but looks wise I found her below average. Shapeless body, loose boobs and tunnel kitty. She seems quite old and is a junkie as well. Smoked like chimney when we met. I myself am smoker so it didn't bother me but could be issue with non-smokers. I had to endure her sob stories.

For 20 k she asks, I can get a lot better gal for much better quality time.

A lot of attitude but has nothing that I could enjoy with.

My suggestion is to get her below 10 k Or find someone better at that price range.

PrinceNova
02-27-23, 11:26
Hi guys.

Newbie here. Yet to initiate mongering. Thanks for the FR Decademonger. Can you please explain what TA means in HJ + TA.

Thanks in Advance.Bro it's top access.

Abhinav123
02-27-23, 15:09
I am looking for independent or trust worthy SP details at Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada cities. I wish to help them back with some good Spa details and inde details at Visakhapatnam. Happy morning.

RajPru
02-27-23, 17:04
Hi brothers,

Any one tried the below MR bird? She sent her pictures looks decent. Please do share review if any one tried.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/high-class-companion-with-great-naughty

Thanks in advance!

RahulMistry
02-27-23, 17:20
Hello all,

Any reviews or feedback on the below MR profile?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/high-class-companion-with-great-naughty

Xander Garv
02-27-23, 18:45
Tried the skinny Russian. Nothing great to share expect the fact full marks for effort but she is definitely old and too skinny for my taste. Though she is open to DFK and everything else. Its a personal thing for me the the girl has to be curvy not fat and be willing to please as GFE but in this case the former was missing so I would not repeat. Did not try the other Russian. Neem right seems to have left. Will wait for new birds to arrive.

WIR. No.

Damage - 6 k.

Marks - 5/10.

For brothers who have reached out to me regarding the blog, I have DMed you guys but sometimes its difficult to answer all PMs, please put in some effort on your own as well and post your findings here for the benefit of all.

Take calculated risks. Keep an alternate number for mongering, be confident if you go into any hotel and nobody will doubt you, carry your own protection always, be clean and be smart and know when you pass or bail and when to go ahead and always negotiate politely with the SP but in a smart way!

Cheers!

DudeMi98
02-27-23, 20:32
Guys.

Can anyone suggest good girl friendly, budget hotels in Hyderabad / secunderabad. Preferably second, Beaumont, punjagutta areas. . I will be in Hyderabad for a day or two.

How is hotel asrani international near paradise hotel? Please help me put.

Thanks.

Mi.

RockIt1
02-27-23, 20:58
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I am new to Hyderabad and India not to the hobby. Appreciate if any one can show some direction on where to find SW and FS-MP, much obliged if you can share some contacts. Please PM me.

Thanks In Advance.

Sand1363
02-27-23, 21:09
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me how to get an alternate sim for mongering.

Till date I have been visiting only Spas as it is risk free, but I want to try SPs as well going forward.

I do not want to take risk by using own mobile number.

I request someone to help me in getting alternative sim exclusively for mongering.

Thanks in advance!

RockIt1
02-27-23, 21:12
Create a fake google account and create a google voice number, once you create a google voice number you can unlink your actual number which you will be used while activation.

Hi Friends,

Till date I have been visiting only Spas as it is risk free, but I want to try SPs as well going forward.

I request someone to help me in getting alternative sim exclusively for mongering.

Thanks in advance!

Saints3648
02-27-23, 21:54
Hello brothers,

I'm going to be in the city in first week of March. Please provide any reliable SP / Indie contacts? Willing to reciprocate and share FRs as soon as I try them. Its a short trip and looking forward to hear from you all. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

This forum seems to be friendly so far. Happy mongering and be safe.

S.

DecadeMonger
02-28-23, 05:00
Hello guys, I am asking if anyone has visited CROWN spa and Salon at Banjara Hills I need some feedback on what is the experience there from what I see on the internet counter charges are pretty expensive.

Rajked
02-28-23, 10:58
ST Spa, Movie Nagar near temple complex.

After a long time, back in India and felt trying some indi stuff which I was missing for the last 6 months.

Reached out to couple of brothers and got contacts, however couldn't get the response from the ladies. So fell back on my tried and tested st spa in the movie nagar.

Messaged them on WhatsApp and got the ladies available for that day and could see miss. Be is still working with whom I had spent atleast 4-5 times before leaving India. Rest all profiles were normal, so thought of going ahead with MissmB itself. Made the appointment and reached the location, she could recognise me and after initial conversation, I went inside for a standard 1 h 1. 8 k and waited for her arrival inside. It took little longer than usual as there was a huge influx t the counter and she was managing the counter at that time.

Here she comes, after the pleanaries, we straightaway got into b2 b and romance for straight 30 m and a decent handjob. I have to say, this is no where close to what o have experienced like 6 months before when I posted my FR here. So I was not that excited and didn't felt any spark this time. So after 30 m of b2 b, HJ and smooches. I asked for a quick release and then a shoulder and back massage for 10 m and then had a bath and left.

Did I enjoy? - No.

Do I repeat? -If I don't have any other option, probably yes.

What went wrong? There was no kissing at all, only smooches but nothing more that that thought it's not my first time. So that is an instant off.

Meanwhile, she was saying there is lot of LE activity all around in Hyderabad, not sure how correct in is.

Paid the charges and left without any satisfaction.

Note: Just to inform, miss sweety from St spa, q city is working here in this branchm.

Hyphyp
02-28-23, 17:24
Fellow brothers can you please share English teacher contact and reference if needed.

I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

LocalBandha
02-28-23, 18:08
Anyone tried Lata in telegram. Asking for advance and says has a place.

RedRobin3092
02-28-23, 18:09
Fellow brothers can you please share English teacher contact and reference if needed.

I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.Let's not treat her like a noted big-name person. Requesting all those with whom I have shared the contact to keep the rates under check!

KumarMJ
03-01-23, 03:01

I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.Spoke to her recently but she is saying that she had to quit due to personal reasons. Not sure if it's true.

KumarMJ
03-01-23, 03:06
Let's not treat her like a noted big-name person. Requesting all those with whom I have shared the contact to keep the rates under check!Her contact is openly available on public forums like s k.

SmootheRaj
03-01-23, 13:12
As suggested by RedRobin bro, please keep these costs in check and do nt pay more than 6 K for couple of hrs or shots.

Its we out of despration jack prices. Please be mindful while negotiating on prices.

Let's not treat her like a noted big-name person. Requesting all those with whom I have shared the contact to keep the rates under check!

LocalBandha
03-01-23, 13:40
Anyone tried Lata in telegram. Asking for advance and says has a place.Attaching her TG pic.

LuciferHYD
03-01-23, 14:07
Attaching her TG pic.Be alert, lot of Girls (Real as well Fake) on TG are demanding advance for various services they provide; be it FS or Video Session and etc. Paying Advance is always overladen with the risk of getting cheated.

LocalBandha
03-01-23, 14:40
Be alert, lot of Girls (Real as well Fake) on TG are demanding advance for various services they provide; be it FS or Video Session and etc. Paying Advance is always overladen with the risk of getting cheated.Yah bro. I asked for a VC and she sent a voice note saying she doesn't do VC. It's a red flag for me and dropped the idea.

HydKing1
03-01-23, 15:45
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.

SollTravel
03-01-23, 15:53
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.I would say when compared with Thailand, bali, Cambodia it is the worst place.

Girls are soo greedy. They ask tip the moment you enter in massage parlors. They try to avoid indians. Saloons are big scams. They warns us not to touch them. They eat everything. Dog, cat, mouse etc. Food is very bad. Online pickups are big scams. Be careful. 3 times price when compared with Thailand. Try their coffee its tasty. It's a very poor country in all.

SollTravel
03-01-23, 15:56
Is woodlands spa running now. Couple of weeks back when I visited it was closed. No one on the other spa on the same floor.

Any whereabouts of Roja?

Also looking for any VFM Spa's. Please DM.Waiting update from experts please.

JohnGreenChe
03-01-23, 18:02
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.If you are in Hanoi, try Nancy from MR. Great MILF and service.

JohnGreenChe
03-01-23, 18:05
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.If you are in HO chi mi, book hotel in or near silver land Julie. There are few SP outside hotel sit after 9 pm he will arrange birds $50 sht. Book double occupancy hotel 👍.

Hyphyp
03-01-23, 19:03
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.Take local sim and look for Gai goi for booking. Girls are legit in gai going and try local dating sites on which you might need reference from locals which can be done with help of your local staff. Google translate it helps a lot.

For more info look at Vietnam pages in ISG you might need to dig deeper for info.

Abhinav123
03-01-23, 19:05
Guys.

Can anyone suggest good girl friendly, budget hotels in Hyderabad / secunderabad. Preferably second, Beaumont, punjagutta areas. . I will be in Hyderabad for a day or two.

How is hotel asrani international near paradise hotel? Please help me put..Check details in PM bro. Sent hotel details.

HydKing1
03-01-23, 22:02
Thank you all for your time and valuable suggestion, Went thailand 5 times so want to try any other place. Any other good place budget friendly and decent girls?

I would say when compared with Thailand, bali, Cambodia it is the worst place.

Girls are soo greedy. They ask tip the moment you enter in massage parlors. They try to avoid indians. Saloons are big scams. They warns us not to touch them. They eat everything. Dog, cat, mouse etc. Food is very bad. Online pickups are big scams. Be careful. 3 times price when compared with Thailand. Try their coffee its tasty. It's a very poor country in all.

LocalBandha
03-02-23, 01:15
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.Have soo much to say about Vietnam. Go to luxary Dubai spa in Ho chi min. I took 2 on 1. They have jaccuzi, steam bath and full access to both girls. Blissful 2 hours. No FS I guess. Was not carrying see so didn't try. Charges are around 12 k.

Go no more than 2 people to the spa. If they see more than 2 they won't even allow you inside. Atleast that's what happened to us. You can visit the viet forum for more info on other spa.

Went to other spa in Hanoi but Ho chi min one was the best for me.

KumarMJ
03-02-23, 09:41
I met this lady on one of the social media dating app.

Met her for lunch and had a good impression.

She is 26 unmarried, working as interior designer in vachi keli.

She is bulky, milky white and chubby. 38 34 38 and not into this regularly.

Since the lunch went well and I did pass all tests, she is quoting for 7 k 2 hours CBJ.

Not sure if any of the brothers here met her. Just to know if any met please share the feedback.

DesertRose01
03-02-23, 10:49
Could you help with some pointers around what does SK stand for please?

Her contact is openly available on public forums like s k.

DesertRose01
03-02-23, 11:19
That's an app and works perfectly well. Annual subscription and you could choose a number. Check it out.

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!

Sabo24
03-02-23, 13:03
Attaching her TG pic.She was asking 1500 as advance bro, if it was 500 I would taken a chance, most likely she is fake, she might block you the moment we send the money.

RedFox007
03-02-23, 13:25
Today met Arya MR profile 15 k for 2. She is cute and cooperative. Near to the photos.

Chanes
03-02-23, 13:38
Hi bros,

Based on your expertise what timings are best to visit spas to avoid LE's. New to mongering and never tried Spas but want to desperately go for it. Nervous about LE situation as there is some very recent news a week back about spa raids in bills. So want to check if there are any pattern timings that raids are held? Which time like morning / afternoon / evening is safe to visit spa?

PuccaMonger
03-02-23, 14:17
Have shared the contact and reference for the sophie blog with all brothers who had reached out to me.

Cheers Guys.My subscription has issue, although I tried doing research of own to decode blog.

I read all HarryMan1 post but only to find this has now been renamed.

Consider the efforts, request to share the S blog details to decide or crack.

Will post my FR with Russian at Kondapur. Suggest a bro in need.

Member #4772
03-02-23, 15:55

Since the lunch went well and I did pass all tests, she is quoting for 7 k 2 hours CBJ.

Not sure if any of the brothers here met her. Just to know if any met please share the feedback.Could you please share digits of her.

Xander Garv
03-02-23, 17:19
My subscription has issue, although I tried doing research of own to decode blog.

I read all HarryMan1 post but only to find this has now been renamed.

Consider the efforts, request to share the S blog details to decide or crack.

Will post my FR with Russian at Kondapur. Suggest a bro in need.Thought of PMing you but you don't have a subscription!

Can't share info publicly, sorry. If you can crack it so can LE or folks who we don't wish should. Apologies bro but please get a DM and I would definitely help as I have helped other fellow brother.

Cheers!

Baba98
03-02-23, 17:58
I was in Hyderabad after a decade in February for 2 weeks. Thanks to fellow monger brothers Mcxxx, kart3399 and Funtime Sfl for providing valuable leads for city. Unfortunately could not use them due to non response in some cases and timing issues in others. Stayed near Gbowli area. Visited Lavender spa which was totally professional but good massage in 2 K. Next visited mombatti (English) spa. Poor massage but okish b2 b with pussy fingering by young and thin marathi chick. Damage 1. 5 k counter and 2 k inside after very hard negotiations.

Best experience was with a Punjabi lady whom I found on CSL app. Name start with and means night in hindi. Contacted on her Tg and booked hotel in Jhills. Nice 2. 5 hours spends spend with her. Lady is In mid thirties. Good assets and cooperative in bed. Try various positions. Negative points only CBJ and no DFK. But overall decent experience. Damage 8 k for 2 +1. 5 k hotel +. 3 K snacks.

NeedTity
03-03-23, 03:25
Will be Visiting Hyderabad next week need some good incall option please share can help you out in Pune.

DesiMonger1
03-03-23, 06:52
Hello,

I am visiting Hyderabad this weekend and can anyone please help me with local contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Rohankd
03-03-23, 07:19
She is quting 20 k. Any one meet her before. Got here from SA.

DudeMi98
03-03-23, 10:18
Was in Hyderabad for a day.

Pinged Siri. Confirmed her availability at 2 pm. Went to PNagar. She has put on weight in last few yrs- especially around her ass and thighs. Spent 40 minutes with her. BBBJ, multiple positions- wot, Mish. Finally ended in doggie. Paid her 4 k & left. Yes, might repeat.

Later in eve 5 pm pinged sasi. She didn't respond. Then pinged Shilpa's frnd Sneha. She responded. Went to her place in maredpalley. Banged her. Finished with CIM. Paid 4 k. Will never repeat.

Any good experience with Telegram Meghana? Read reports that she is not looking attractive. , not worth what she charges etc. Anyone had a better experience? Please share.

Thanks.

Mi.

RahulMistry
03-03-23, 16:50
Today met Arya MR profile 15 k for 2. She is cute and cooperative. Near to the photos.Bro if you can share more details, it would be helpful. You can DM also.

Sand1363
03-03-23, 17:43
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me with some good spas (and therapists) where there is a good card-swipe-bum massage.

Can reciprocate with good spas I know.

Thanks in advance!

KamiTsubaki
03-03-23, 20:19
Has anyone tried this blog? Please share damage and experience.

BrownToffee
03-04-23, 03:00
I have tried this but is it only for receiving calls not making calls? I did setup whatapp through this number. But most girls don't accept whatapp calls only direct calls. Any workaround?

That's an app and works perfectly well. Annual subscription and you could choose a number. Check it out.

CompletFun
03-04-23, 03:42
Attaching her TG pic.Basic rule bro no advance to anyone.

PrinceNova
03-04-23, 04:24
Have soo much to say about Vietnam. Go to luxary Dubai spa in Ho chi min. I took 2 on 1. They have jaccuzi, steam bath and full access to both girls. Blissful 2 hours. No FS I guess. Was not carrying see so didn't try. Charges are around 12 k.

Go no more than 2 people to the spa. If they see more than 2 they won't even allow you inside. Atleast that's what happened to us. You can visit the viet forum for more info on other spa.

Went to other spa in Hanoi but Ho chi min one was the best for me.Bro, you can DM me your requirement. Will provide the details on spas, online girls. Don't miss little Tokyo spas in district 1.

PrinceNova
03-04-23, 04:28
Friends, I am planning on visiting Vietnam next month (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). If you can give me any tips or leads, I would appreciate it.Bro, you can DM me your requirement. Will provide the details on spas, online girls. Don't miss little Tokyo spas in district 1.

RockIt1
03-04-23, 07:18
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I am new to Hyderabad and India but not to the hobby. Appreciate if any one can show some direction on where to find SW and FS-MP (MR), much obliged if you can share some contacts. Please DM me.

Thanks In Advance.

KumarMJ
03-04-23, 07:21
Does any one met 2018 miss telangana. I am sure someone had a chat about this on forum. She goes in insta by name heighty h at $!ni.

If any one have leads about her do let me know.

DonutRider
03-04-23, 08:16

Got up cleaned up, bid her goodbyes and went back home happy! Will do her again!Did the afro Lynn again, only more intense and steamy sessions this time. Sloppier blowjobs and deeper ass lickings. I lasted longer in missionary in the first round but second round in doggy and lazy dog ended very fast because of the look, touch and feel of her sexy ass.

KumarMJ
03-04-23, 10:51
Met this widow lady 38 boobs 38 ass and pleasing one.

Not super looking but at the dame time. Not bad looking. Looks like a hot neighbour.

She is available with one of the SP again a lady whom can turn off your mood. So don't look at her when you go there. Ugly lady she is.

Coming to this widow, she works in a hospital and she said few doctors also take her service by paying. She explained that she needs sex as her husband died and money for taking care of kid. So she is not definitely a time watcher.

Coming. To deed, pushed her to do BBBJ and it was too good.

She started slowly sounding my name while sucking and making wet with saliva.

Asked if I like it with honey on it. Hell ya yes but to my bad luck honey is out of stock.

She licked me all over including balls, sucked my nipples well.

Then I reciprocated same and banged her hard. She was asking that if I can come and visit her twice a month. May be she liked the experience with me.

Overall I paid 2 k for 1 session and. 5 as tip.

She said she can meet me separately but it requires me to visit her with this SP for 2 more times.

Let's see. Thanks to LocalBandha for this contact.

I can't share it to any unless localbandha agrees to it.

Sand1363
03-04-23, 12:50
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me with some good spas (and therapists) where there is a good card-swipe-bum massage.

Can reciprocate with good spas I know.

Thanks in advance!Hi Friends,

Gentle reminder to respond on this query.

Thanks in advance!

Deshbhakt16
03-04-23, 13:46
Hello bros,

I came across this profile from MR https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/samira-limited-days-in-town her name is Samira BBW she says she is from Uzbekistan. I had VC with her and she is quoting 10 k 1 HR and staying at one of the famous fort hotel. Anyone have tried this profile? Can you please help me if I can go with her or is she qouting high?

Thanks.

Bala147
03-04-23, 17:35
Has anyone tried this blog? Please share damage and experience.Pretty bad to be honest. Just an SP with the regular lineup of chicks who has put it up on his blog. Promises a GFE and DFK when confirming. Then you get a dead fish on the bed.

Would definitely recommend a hard pass. Paid 7 k for one shot.

HydPrince
03-04-23, 18:11
Hello bros,

I came across this profile from MR https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/samira-limited-days-in-town her name is Samira BBW she says she is from Uzbekistan. I had VC with her and she is quoting 10 k 1 HR and staying at one of the famous fort hotel. Anyone have tried this profile? Can you please help me if I can go with her or is she qouting high?

Thanks.If its fort hotel near mtank, avoid it. That hotel has become famous now.

You never know when LE would jump in.

FeelingBad
03-04-23, 19:16
Hey friends,

Can you guys share few good contacts from Hyderabad, will be here for a week.

I can share good contacts from Pune and Chennai.

BoomBoom365
03-04-23, 19:20
Hey brothers! During my previous trips a lot of you have been very kind and shared some great contacts. I am thankful for your help.

I am back in Hyderabad on a business trip. I have previously tried Sasi, Shruthi, 7 G. Sasi is responding but selective I guess. Mirror / Shruthi is my last option.

I am requesting you all to kindly help me with any contacts of currently active Indies and references for eg. Medchal HW. I can reciprocate with my contact list.

Thank you so much for all your help. !

Kabir2017
03-04-23, 20:31
By the looks I feel she is a Trans. Better for 10 k you can have coupls of experiences in Thai / other spas.

Regards.

Kabir.

Hello bros,

Thanks.

Indian Pikachu
03-05-23, 04:52
I will be coming to raipur. Would love to know more raipur indie contacts. Online sites seem fake, how to go about it?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/eva-white-thai

I will be visiting Hyderabad soon. I don't have any links there so first things is to check MR. Found this profile genuine with good reviews.

Please comment if any reports about her.

Also is 45 k worth it for full night? Or can I get any good contacts from senior members here. If yes, I will instantly activate my membership.

I am from Raipur and my place is not active in ISG.

BlackBoxHyd
03-05-23, 07:15
Did the afro Lynn again, only more intense and steamy sessions this time. Sloppier blowjobs and deeper ass lickings. I lasted longer in missionary in the first round but second round in doggy and lazy dog ended very fast because of the look, touch and feel of her sexy ass.Unable to find the direct Link on mr. Kindly send link.

DonutRider
03-05-23, 14:42
Did the afro Lynn again, only more intense and steamy sessions this time. Sloppier blowjobs and deeper ass lickings. I lasted longer in missionary in the first round but second round in doggy and lazy dog ended very fast because of the look, touch and feel of her sexy ass.Quick update, so she pings me saying many people message her claiming to be my friends and giving her details out of my reports that I met her twice for certain amount of money and did certain things. I didn't even put half the details here dbut she easily understood that it was me. This is stupidity. The profile is on MR and you still wanted to use reference and quoting details from these reports. My advise to whoever did it is to stop approaching any girl and invest your time and money in gaining some commonsense. Stop fucking things up for the rest of us, thanks!

Raggadu143
03-05-23, 18:52
By the looks I feel she is a Trans. Better for 10 k you can have coupls of experiences in Thai / other spas.

Regards.
Kabir.How do we get to know whether a person is post op Trans or a girl. I remember there was some discussion regarding Valentina (who was super hot). But seriously like what's the case down there? Does it look like a normal Va. Na. Is it that difficult to get manipulated? Really curious.

NeedTity
03-05-23, 19:50
Posted yesterday for contacts please share some incall contacts will post FR For sure and will help in Pune thanks in advance.

NeedTity
03-05-23, 20:17
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/spiritual-beauty-n-holy-body

Any reviews planning to try her.

PubgWarrior
03-05-23, 22:45

Not sure if any of the brothers here met her. Just to know if any met please share the feedback.Hi bro, can you please pm me her details and ref.

MekalaaSandeep
03-06-23, 02:19
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/japanese-girl-mia-just-arrived

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/just-landed-mistress-voluptuous

Any one tried these MR.

RockIt1
03-06-23, 05:32
Hi folks, need contacts of siri, shilpa, sneha and sasi as they are mostly reviewed here. Please DM me.

Thanks.

Chaliya
03-06-23, 05:42

Not sure if any of the brothers here met her. Just to know if any met please share the feedback.What dating app is this? Is it something new?

Chanes
03-06-23, 07:01
Special thanks to at sheshugadu1, attachments, saints3648 bros for sharing some contacts. Thanks to other bros who messaged me and shared contacts.

Siri: Tried pinging her with digits ending 56 but no response.

Saba: She replied with a photo but not my taste so passed.

Medchal HW: Yet to try but will try for sure soon and post an FR.

Woodland Spa:

Messaged the spa in WA asking for appointment and the lady responded promptly with availability. Reached the spa immediately. She asked for reference. Gave K Sir reference and asked for available therapists. The receptionist lady name is Miss P, until the money is paid, she said there are many therpists available but after the money is paid, she said she is the only one available and old staff are gone (not sure if this is true).

Asked for massage and shave, She said the charges are 2. 5 k but brought down to 2 k.

Once inside, asked to wear dispo. Miss P came. Asked if cream / oil. I opted for Cream. Started Massage, the massage is the worst, Didn't even try to give proper massage. Just rubbing with cream all over. Within 10 minutes asked if any extras are needed. Asked for B2B, BJ, quoted 5 k, brought down to 3 k (know this is high but its my first time and was not able to negotiate better) Service started and she rushed to finish the job, namesake B2B, Kept asking if can start BJ. Started BJ and it was ok, not that great. She started shave and the shave is also below average. I would had done better myself. Took a shower and left the place.

Looks: 5/10.

Hygiene: 5/10.

Massage and Service: 4/10.

WIR: Hell No.

I will be in Hyderabad only for next 2 weeks. Request any kind bros to PM me good looking indie birds under 40. Any reliable SP that can provide decent birds. Budget upto 10 K.

Rajked
03-06-23, 08:14

Not sure if any of the brothers here met her. Just to know if any met please share the feedback.She looks decent. Which app is this by the way? 🤔.

KumarMJ
03-06-23, 10:15
She looks decent. Which app is this by the way? 🤔.Its not her picture. But she looks similar. It's tagged.

RajHyd
03-06-23, 10:37
She is quting 20 k. Any one meet her before. Got here from SA.She got in touch with me last week & said she is here from 5th to 7th. I planned to met her on 5th, but she went cold & said she is busy with her friends engagement. Obviously I didn’t buy that. Lost interest & told her to we can catch up maybe next time. She quoted me 20 k as well last time when she was here.

Sand1363
03-06-23, 11:55
Hi Friends,

Anyone met Siri recently?

She is not responding over calls.

Thanks in advance!

Chanes
03-06-23, 12:23
Hi Friends,

Anyone met Siri recently?

She is not responding over calls.

Thanks in advance!In same boat bro. I am also trying but she is not responding.

RahulMistry
03-06-23, 14:29
Hi Guys.

Has anyone met sa ID: dora the explorer?

Kabir2017
03-06-23, 15:28
After fucking thousand of Girls you and. Also fucking a trans you will have enough experience. From photos their body structure and humongous boobs and ass in nice shape their shoulders elbow and hands. The symmetry overall even if you can't get from photos ask their ID's there their original sex will be mentioned mostly from Asian countries. In person there pussies will not get wet naturally test by fingering. It will be tight.

Regards.

Kabir.

How do we get to know whether a person is post op Trans or a girl. I remember there was some discussion regarding Valentina (who was super hot). But seriously like what's the case down there? Does it look like a normal Va. Na. Is it that difficult to get manipulated? Really curious.

Kabir2017
03-06-23, 15:34
Have pinged her in WhatsApp as I don't know telegu was hard to communicate it was going from 2 months and today she shared the location. Nice house and dogs.

She dint welcome me with saree. Nice GFE with kissing and then dry humping. She gets wet very wet it was dripping on my groin we kissed and I was fingering. Fucked her in Mish side doggy wot she is slim so very easy to handle. And finally came. The last 4 storkes were so powerfull she shouted. Dint do DATY nor I asked for BBBJ. It was organic It's the GFE and her horniness which makes Shruti Shruti. Kitty was loose obviously.

Damage 5 k.

Wir: yes for the whole experience.

Place: safe.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Kabir2017
03-06-23, 15:35
Hi brothers.

Please share navyas contact and ref.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Kabir2017
03-06-23, 15:39
Some old and recent frs.

After waste therapist of kan in madhapur went to banjara hills branch. Took renju. Nice teasing give ass access and pussy from behind she gets wet knows nice teasing. Butt Crack massage and all from behind Dick massage. Tried her 3 times all good.

Sanjana is prettier nice eyes and smile. Better at teasing from renju. Nice Butt Crack massage and teasing. Tried her multiple times.

Has any one got BBBJ from any kan therapist?

Thanks.

Kabir.

Yvrabc1
03-06-23, 15:58
Met last week this SA girl local posh chick after couple of chats with photo exchange.

This is my first premium subscription with SA. Got good. Number of requests.

She quoted initially 30 k for 3-4 hrs for 2 pops. Finally bargained to 20 k +2 room.

She is like model and cute perfect body with small be**BS.

Place is very good with fully secure.

Overall it is memorable session.

Great attitude and involvement with cute. Face.

I event hough it is very expensive but I have long desire.

For super looking young girl.

Heartlfully enjoyed with DFK Oral WOT BBJ with tongue play.

What else. Except analy everything is available.

Treated me like more than GFE.

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Body - 9/10 less for boobs.

Boobs- 5/10 but big nipples.

P**sy- 9/10 very tight and super clean.

Overall 9/10.

Repeat may be if budget permits or agreed for 15 k.

RahulMistry
03-06-23, 16:28
Bro, its good if you can share SA ID or SA link here.

Met last week this SA girl local posh chick after couple of chats with photo exchange.

She quoted initially 30 k for 3-4 hrs for 2 pops. Finally bargained to 20 k +2 room.

Great attitude and involvement with cute. Face..

SfoCowboy
03-06-23, 17:28
What's her sa ID? You can pm as well.

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Overall 9/10.

SfoCowboy
03-06-23, 17:30
Don't waste your money on her.

Hi Guys.

Has anyone met sa ID: dora the explorer?

RahulMistry
03-06-23, 17:33
Don't waste your money on her.Thanks 58 SfoCowboy. Can you suggest some good SA ID?

SadBoyz
03-06-23, 19:37
Quick update, so she pings me saying many people message her claiming to be my friends and giving her details out of my reports that I met her twice for certain amount of money and did certain things. I didn't even put half the details here dbut she easily understood that it was me. This is stupidity. The profile is on MR and you still wanted to use reference and quoting details from these reports. My advise to whoever did it is to stop approaching any girl and invest your time and money in gaining some commonsense. Stop fucking things up for the rest of us, thanks!Word. We should all use our own identity and skills, I had closed her at an even more discount price than the one you mentioned in your FR. I have had really good progress with KAN birds, sp DS birds. Stopped mentioning their FRs cause of people like these who will mention our FRs to the birds. Can't lose them to such simps.

Sand1363
03-06-23, 21:14
Hi Friends,

Can someone please suggest some good therapists from KAN JH.

I have tried Renju and Sanjana.

Renju is good looking, and nice bum massage and HJ.

Most of the people in the forum suggested Sanjana.

When I saw her, she is fat and the face is slightly boyish. She is not fair and not black as well. Medium coloured.

Massage is decent.

Her personality is not matching with the feedbacks written in this forum.

Not sure whether the receiptionist assigned the right Sanjana.

Can some one please tell me how Sanjana looks.

Thanks in advance!

Vnash6969
03-06-23, 23:44
How do we get to know whether a person is post op Trans or a girl. I remember there was some discussion regarding Valentina (who was super hot). But seriously like what's the case down there? Does it look like a normal Va. Na. Is it that difficult to get manipulated? Really curious.Vaginas are much more complex than anything that can be reconstructed even by the most skilled surgeon, from inverted penile / scrotum tissue or colon tissue. If the surgeon does the technique correctly, and wire cowper gland, yes, they can have natural lubrication. It is safe to say that yes, some transgender women do get wet naturally. Luck of the draw brother aka YMMV.

WannaDate11
03-07-23, 01:51
Maybe I don't know how SA works, but I have not got any hits hardly 16-18 users shown in search after putting Hyderabad location. No messages either. If you can inbox how it works will be awesome.

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Overall 9/10.

TedAllen
03-07-23, 02:41
Hello friends.

Met Siri yesterday. Thanks for the reference saints3648.

Booked Uber and went to her place, old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried BBBJ, Doggy, missionary, again missionary and came on her tits.

Damages 4 k per hour.

Raggadu143
03-07-23, 04:03
Hi Friends,

Can someone please suggest some good therapists from KAN JH.

I have tried Renju and Sanjana.

Renju is good looking, and nice bum massage and HJ.

Most of the people in the forum suggested Sanjana.

When I saw her, she is fat and the face is slightly boyish. She is not fair and not black as well. Medium coloured.

Massage is decent.

Her personality is not matching with the feedbacks written in this forum.

Not sure whether the receiptionist assigned the right Sanjana.

Can some one please tell me how Sanjana looks.

Thanks in advance!Sanjana is the exclusive one over there. She is mostly reserved for the regular ones. Better make a prior appointment for her. Looks wise better compared to others (house wife vibes).

Kalyanram1338
03-07-23, 06:26
Any reviews on sandy in Hyderabad SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8d0cdc3b-5dcd-43e6-8f91-c6acf9e5b42f

MassageFan420
03-07-23, 06:30
Last time I wrote a report on a spa that I stumbled upon in Jubilee hills. A lot of you got in touch with me and took the details but not a single FR has been posted. That's a shame. Request all those who took the contact and went to the spa to post an FR to benefit all others.

Now coming to my next discovery. I was with some friends in JH at a cafe. We were done and I was getting in my car when I noticed something in the adjacent building. Several North indian girls were entering the building at the same time. By their appearance, I thought something was strange about it. They were all so fair (white as milk). I looked at the tenants of the building and there was a "wellness" place on the top floor. Not easy to identify. So out of curiosity I went there. Lo and behold my instinct was right. The receptionist was welcoming and showed me around the place. They say its a MP but I understood that everything goes there. The rooms were spacious and the "massage table" was a bed. When I asked about the charges, She said counter charges are 2500/- and coyly said "everything else you need to discuss with the girls inside. How can I tell you all this".

Ofcourse I did not take the service as this is not what gets me excited. I personally don't like places that offer sure shot extras like ordering things off a menu in a hotel. However, I wanted to share with you all.

Happy to share the contact but request you to write an FR after your visit. It will benefit the community. Thanks.

Massagefan420.

Shanky4913
03-07-23, 07:59
Babykutu sir. Still awaiting for the best experience. Not able to find any. Please help me.

Dega123
03-07-23, 19:11
Any reviews on sandy in Hyderabad SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8d0cdc3b-5dcd-43e6-8f91-c6acf9e5b42fShe quoted 45 k.

JakeFun
03-08-23, 17:29
Hi everyone,

I have paid money today to an Afro I found on MR for cam service, after payment I got blocked.

The same happened to me before with another Afro in the last month (February).

They gain our trust by providing video verification call when we ask and they block us once they receive the payment.

Please think before making payment to these cam services, I realized that they will be very less or no, genuine cam service providers online.

I am just posting this to create some awareness to my fellow members here.

Yours Jake.

Charminder99
03-08-23, 19:42
Hello fellow mongers,

I moved to India recently from Germany and kind of miss the German kink scene. I miss the orgies and swinger parties. Normal sex is boring to me and I used to enjoy watching and experience the sweat and play with several people at once.

For sure I know that all orgies that are being advertised online are fake but how many of you are real kinksters who would probably be welling to do this in a group. I am bi curious so I enjoy a bit of men on men action. I would like to gather in a group, hire some chicks, smoke some green stuff and enjoy some group action. The sweat, the smell, the view, just makes my adrenaline go top.

I know I am no one to judge appearance but I would like to be in room with people who are fit, clean and hygienic. Getting pre tested would be even better and I would be down with it.

MassageFan420
03-09-23, 05:42
Yesterday being a holiday I decided to indulge in my old hobby a little. I went near kphb in the morning on some work and was relatively free the rest of the day. I found 2 MP's in kphb. I did not try either but writing FRs for both.

1. VFM place: Only 1 K at counter for 1 HR: This place is on the rooftop of a commercial building. The place is clean and he has a selection of 3-4 birds at all times. The rooms are small and have 3/4th height partition only. Totally only 4 rooms I think. He refused to show me the selection and I didn't insist either. I'm sure if I persisted he would have shown. I walked out as I wasn't happy about the partition in the room. The guy is very desperate for customers. Overall place seemed kind of clean but the massage bed was movable and flimsy. 1 washroom shared for 2 cabins. Someone needs to try and give FR of the birds available.

2. Amazing selection: This place is in the first floor of a commercial building. It was little difficult to find but that's what made it more exciting for me. Once I went inside I was greeted by the cutest Petite NI. She was very seductive while talking to me, constantly bending over to show me her cleavage. I was very tempted to take her. I was having thoughts of rag dolling her petite body as I was talking to her but decided against it. The place was not hygienic. They used loop-knit towels to cover the massage beds. I am sure massage will be namesake here but the birds are good. Total selection of 5 birds here but only three rooms. All rooms have washrooms attached. Rooms are kind of small. 2000 at counter + tips. She saw me contemplating and said if I take her she would reduce the charges to 1500 for me. Everything goes here. Walked out after flirting with her a little saying I am looking for a proper massage but I would come back when I'm looking for "relaxation". She giggled and said "come back anytime".

Happy to share both these contacts but in exchange all I ask is you write an FR of your experience immediately. Please help the community by sharing. Gents, don't just take and take. Give back a little too.

Ujwal
03-09-23, 09:04
Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I live in the US and currently in India for a month. Need help from all my seniors here. Looking for genuine GFE experience, not just a shot. Please suggest any contact.

I have tried 5 to 6 agents and independent women here and have a direct girl contact from MR, very GFE and also a broker who works with OYO. Willing to trade contacts.

Looking forward for your pointers!

RandomBoy1
03-09-23, 09:31
I feel bad as I don't contribute much to Hyderabad forum as I stay in abroad but I want to provide one recommendation.

https://twitter.com/meetavagreen

She is visiting Hyderabad on 15 and I rarely see people I met coming here.

You guys can pursue if this fits your budget.

DecadeMonger
03-09-23, 13:11
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/spa-owner-held-case-against-4-for-extortion-in-hyderabad/articleshow/98463386.cms

Play safe guys.

DecadeMonger
03-09-23, 13:14
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/spa-owner-held-case-against-4-for-extortion-in-hyderabad/articleshow/98463386.cms

Play safe guys.Spa name Healing Art.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/070323/four-scribes-booked-for-blackmailing-spa-manager-in-hyderabad.html

Anan Tara
03-10-23, 05:32
Thanks to the bros who gave me the contact. You know who you are. Now for the review.

Its a long drive. And when I say that I mean it. Though finding the place at the end with all the help on TG by the hubby is not difficult.

Now to the deed. She had bathed / dressed and was ready. Like others said she is avg or below avg in looks. But she is pleasant. And everything else is true. Enthusiastic. And what a sucker. Wow. Damages. 5 k for 2 hours.

WIR: Unlikely. More because of the distance.

BabyKutu
03-10-23, 06:52
Hello fellow mongers,

For sure I know that all orgies that are being advertised online are fake but how many of you are real kinksters who would probably be welling to do this in a group. I am bi curious so I enjoy a bit of men on men action. I would like to gather in a group, hire some chicks, smoke some green stuff and enjoy some group action. The sweat, the smell, the view, just makes my adrenaline go top.Amen to that. However in Hyderabad none openly which manifests into your orgy book. There are closed groups and select locales which are into this big time. Invite only again basis social strata.

Well never know doors might open in future.

FKK scene in India is a different ball game. Not as open but not as discrete as well if you read between the lines. Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
03-10-23, 06:54
Babykutu sir. Still awaiting for the best experience. Not able to find any. Please help me.Apols. Travels galore. Might have missed your ping. Can you ping be on PM on what's the ask.

DecadeMonger
03-10-23, 17:52
Last time I wrote a report on a spa that I stumbled upon in Jubilee hills. A lot of you got in touch with me and took the details but not a single FR has been posted. That's a shame. Request all those who took the contact and went to the spa to post an FR to benefit all others.

Now coming to my next discovery. I was with some friends in JH at a cafe. We were done and I was getting in my car when I noticed something in the adjacent building. Several North indian girls were entering the building at the same time. By their appearance, I thought something was strange about it. They were all so fair (white as milk). I looked at the tenants of the building and there was a "wellness" place on the top floor. Not easy to identify. So out of curiosity I went there. Lo and behold my instinct was right. The receptionist was welcoming and showed me around the place. They say its a MP but I understood that everything goes there. The rooms were spacious and the "massage table" was a bed. When I asked about the charges, She said counter charges are 2500/- and coyly said "everything else you need to discuss with the girls inside. How can I tell you all this".

Ofcourse I did not take the service as this is not what gets me excited. I personally don't like places that offer sure shot extras like ordering things off a menu in a hotel. However, I wanted to share with you all.

Happy to share the contact but request you to write an FR after your visit. It will benefit the community. Thanks.

Massagefan420.Went over to this place. It's on the top floor above a well known professional no extras spa starting with M. Probably a bit too early at 12 pm. Was only one girl there, I understood she was Mallu from the sandal dot on her forehead and was looking good but conservative. Estimated she may not be too cooperative and asked the counter lady where the others were. She told me they would come around 1 pm. So decided to skip altogether. The place is a total wreck. It looks like the counter lady was staying there as I could see a kitchen etc. But nonetheless will give it one more try.

Since I was at JH anyway, and didn't want to miss the opportunity, went over to Miss be spa instead. But this time selected Candy, got a good massage, with the 2 K counter charge. Nego'the HJ TA and fingering for 2 K, was surprised at the rate, may be they were having a lean day and would take lower amounts for extras. Candy, s got very small beebs and a very small nipple but she made up for it with a slow hand job to complement the excellent stretching and massage. She let me suck her micro sized beebs to my hearts content. Promised me she will give a deep BJ on next visit. Now I am hooked.

Left satisfied.

Venk1
03-10-23, 18:19
Can you share details about.

Hello friends.

Met Siri yesterday. Thanks for the reference saints3648.

Booked Uber and went to her place, old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried BBBJ, Doggy, missionary, again missionary and came on her tits.

Damages 4 k per hour.

Merapr84
03-10-23, 21:52
Loc- near a hosp.

Counter - 1. 5 K.

Selection available.

Selected K (younger of bwood Kapooor sisters).

Massage is good.

After msg over, popped the questions about servs.

FS 4 k (we should carry c) and BJ 6 K available in the menu.

I didn't carry see hence opted for BJ and negotiated to 2. 5 K.

It's worth 2. 5 K.

WIR- Yes, next time will carry see.

HPredwa
03-11-23, 02:00
Well, my other plans got wasted at the last minute, and coincidentally was close to the place, so I went in.

This is 1 floor above a good message place starting with M in JH.

The reception bird was stubborn on 2.5 k charges.

I went in but the birds, as I saw the lineup were just ok type.

Massage was good and coming to extras, 2 k for HJ, and tried to bargain hard.

Didn't opt for extras.

WIR- surely no.

Now coming to my next discovery. I was with some friends in JH at a cafe. We were done and I was getting in my car when I noticed something in the adjacent building. Several North indian girls were entering the building at the same time. By their appearance, I thought something was strange about it. They were all so fair (white as milk). I looked at the tenants of the building and there was a "wellness" place on the top floor. Not easy to identify. So out of curiosity I went there. Lo and behold my instinct was right. The receptionist was welcoming and showed me around the place. They say its a MP but I understood that everything goes there. The rooms were spacious and the "massage table" was a bed. When I asked about the charges, She said counter charges are 2500/- and coyly said "everything else you need to discuss with the girls inside. How can I tell you all this"..