PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

ManInMumbai
03-11-23, 03:07
In Vijayawada I had a few reliable SPs and Indies. Used to take their services often.

After coming to Hyderabad I have relied only on MPs due to lack of contacts. Just a couple of days back I've decided to start collecting my own contacts and browsed skokka. After messaging a number of contacts, filtering out scammers and receiving maid faces got the attached photos from one contact. And another contact quoting higher than the first contact.

I know they looked too good to be true. She's looking like a model rather than a WG. And if she really is a WG she'll definitely charge more than 3 k / hour. But I decided to try anyway as I couldn't get those photos out of my mind. Curiosity got the best of me. I convinced myself that it must be common in Hyderabad for really good looking chicks to be available at affordable rates.

The SP directed me to a very busy but crammy area close by y'guda metro. Waited for 15 minutes as I was told the lady is taking a bath. Didn't mind. After 15 minutes was directed to a two storey residential building without an elevator.

When asked what if some one stops and questions me while entering, he told me to say 'I am going to Vicky's room' and I'll be good. I thought Vicky must be the boy friend or husband.

When I reached the second floor which has only one unit, I could see someone peeking out the door and she asked me to come in quickly. I've entered the home. She kept it very dark. She's trying to avoid showing me her face. But from the lights passing through windows I could make out she's very tall, she's covering her mouth and when she turned around I could see she has very broad shoulders. I asked her to turn on the lights she said not here, there are lights in the bedroom.

At that moment it occurred to me that she's a post op and she must be vicky herself.

I am not into it. And it kind of disgusts me. No offense. I got mad and I said am leaving. She asked why, what happened? I yelled you're not a lady and she kept quiet. I opened the bolt of the door and I just left.

Called the SP and hurled a number of abuses at him. He had the gall to pitch another aunty living close by. Asked him to go fuck himself.

And my first trial at sourcing in Hyderabad on my own was a bust. Thinking of falling back on MPs. But don't feel like giving up yet.

So here are photos sent by SP. Brothers be alert.

Till yesterday I used to consider myself pretty skillful at sourcing online as I had developed good contacts in Vijayawada online through skokka and Locanto. I thought I've seen all the scams. But my lord Hyderabad taught me on the first day of sourcing. Guess Hyderabad is the best at everything.

Saints3648
03-11-23, 08:48
Guys,

I'm new to Hyderabad city and looking to monger. Here for short trip. On many occasions, I've been asked to book a hotel room for the deed and I'm not sure what are the safe ways to do it and if there are any sure shot hotels that don't care about mongering activity. I would like to book near be hills, J Hills or kPHB. Please advise seniors. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

MyaMonger
03-11-23, 09:08
Yesterday being a holiday I decided to indulge in my old hobby a little. I went near kphb in the morning on some work and was relatively free the rest of the day. I found 2 MP's in kphb. I did not try either but writing FRs for both.

1. VFM place: Only 1 K at counter for 1 HR: This place is on the rooftop of a commercial building. The place is clean and he has a selection of 3-4 birds at all times. The rooms are small and have 3/4th height partition only. Totally only 4 rooms I think. He refused to show me the selection and I didn't insist either. I'm sure if I persisted he would have shown. I walked out as I wasn't happy about the partition in the room. The guy is very desperate for customers. Overall place seemed kind of clean but the massage bed was movable and flimsy. 1 washroom shared for 2 cabins. Someone needs to try and give FR of the birds available.

2. Amazing selection: This place is in the first floor of a commercial building. It was little difficult to find but that's what made it more exciting for me. Once I went inside I was greeted by the cutest Petite NI. She was very seductive while talking to me, constantly bending over to show me her cleavage. I was very tempted to take her. I was having thoughts of rag dolling her petite body as I was talking to her but decided against it. The place was not hygienic. They used loop-knit towels to cover the massage beds. I am sure massage will be namesake here but the birds are good. Total selection of 5 birds here but only three rooms. All rooms have washrooms attached. Rooms are kind of small. 2000 at counter + tips. She saw me contemplating and said if I take her she would reduce the charges to 1500 for me. Everything goes here. Walked out after flirting with her a little saying I am looking for a proper massage but I would come back when I'm looking for "relaxation". She giggled and said "come back anytime".

Happy to share both these contacts but in exchange all I ask is you write an FR of your experience immediately. Please help the community by sharing. Gents, don't just take and take. Give back a little too.Hi bro,

Please PM the names and any landmarks to locate these spas, I would like to try them out. You can check my history and I wrote several field reports, until I got sick of others just taking and taking but not giving. Since you are asking for FR, I will surely provide it as soon as Iavail of the services.

Thanks bro.

Member #4772
03-11-23, 10:26
Hello friends.

Met Siri yesterday. Thanks for the reference saints3648.

Booked Uber and went to her place, old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried BBBJ, Doggy, missionary, again missionary and came on her tits.

It was a long fuck and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Damages 4 k per hour.Could you please share digits. I was waiting long time to try her.

Thanks.

DecadeMonger
03-11-23, 18:02
Could you please share digits. I was waiting long time to try her.

Thanks.Same here. Could someone share digits on PM.

BoyPune
03-12-23, 04:30
Visited yday afternoon.

I m fan of Langota rituals and hard pressure ayurvedik massage by female.

Since Sanjana was busy went ahead with new therapist and exp was not great. Charges 2 k for massage and 500 to the girl for service.

Need to fing replacement to this KAN now who can offer good ayurvedik massage with HJ and summ touching here and there.

I m not fan of B2B and other offerings at Spa, not even sex at spa bcas that is always hurry burry affair which comes with big cost.

Better I prefer full sex service with working girls and fb couples.

Sometimes if you are lucky you get the foreign pussy's at MR within 6 k to 8 k which s much better than these massage girls at 6 k.

Guys please suggest me sum good spas in the range of 1.5 k Max per massage and which is ok with handjob.

Joshua08
03-12-23, 05:22
Seniors,

Was visiting Hyderabad for 10 days.

Please share me genuine SP contacts in budget 5-8 k.

Preferably provides incalls.

If any one sharing Indies also give a heads up on pricing, don't want to jack up prices in desperation.

Do reach out for any help in Bangalore or Mumbai.

Thanks.

ManInMumbai
03-12-23, 08:37
After this FR, inbox got flooded with requests for VJA contacts.

Shared my list generously with all of you. You know who you are.

Brothers, kindly share FRs either here or in VJA forum.

Good luck.

In Vijayawada I had a few reliable SPs and Indies. Used to take their services often.

After coming to Hyderabad I have relied only on MPs due to lack of contacts. Just a couple of days back I've decided to start collecting my own contacts and browsed skokka. After messaging a number of contacts, filtering out scammers and receiving maid faces got the attached photos from one contact. And another contact quoting higher than the first contact.

I know they looked too good to be true. She's looking like a model rather than a WG. And if she really is a WG she'll definitely charge more than 3 k / hour. But I decided to try anyway as I couldn't get those photos out of my mind. Curiosity got the best of me. I convinced myself that it must be common in Hyderabad for really good looking chicks to be available at affordable rates.

The SP directed me to a very busy but crammy area close by why'guda metro. Waited for 15 minutes as I was told the lady is taking a bath. Didn't mind. After 15 minutes was directed to a two storey residential building without an elevator..

CricketMatch
03-12-23, 09:18
Hi, please give any hints on the second MP. Seems like your PM is inactive. I will definitely try and write FR.

Yesterday being a holiday I decided to indulge in my old hobby a little. I went near kphb in the morning on some work and was relatively free the rest of the day. I found 2 MP's in kphb. I did not try either but writing FRs for both.

1. VFM place: Only 1 K at counter for 1 HR: This place is on the rooftop of a commercial building. The place is clean and he has a selection of 3-4 birds at all times. The rooms are small and have 3/4th height partition only. Totally only 4 rooms I think. He refused to show me the selection and I didn't insist either. I'm sure if I persisted he would have shown. I walked out as I wasn't happy about the partition in the room. The guy is very desperate for customers. Overall place seemed kind of clean but the massage bed was movable and flimsy. 1 washroom shared for 2 cabins. Someone needs to try and give FR of the birds available.

2. Amazing selection: This place is in the first floor of a commercial building. It was little difficult to find but that's what made it more exciting for me. Once I went inside I was greeted by the cutest Petite NI. She was very seductive while talking to me, constantly bending over to show me her cleavage..

Romance11
03-12-23, 10:20
Met an English teacher in her mid forties in a dating app, though she claims to be 38 years, she doesn't look like that. Booked an oyo in madhapur, she reached before me and is very relaxed, I was scared of meeting a stranger in an unknown location, she blabbers a lot and you have to patiently listen to her, all the while she spoke only English, coming to the deed, she has a great body for a 40 plus lady, little belly otherwise perfect body for her age. Not big titties, great at BJ she has skills, P was okay and shaven down there. She smelled good in all places.

Took her for two shots, her BJ was so good, I almost came in her mouth. Rest of it was regular action. She is a Bengali Muslim, if you have fantasies of banging a Muslim or Bengali or English teacher, she is a mixed bag of all 3.Bro, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me the contact with reference. Thanks.

RockIt1
03-12-23, 12:09
Any one seen this lady?

MulaMuthi
03-12-23, 13:01
Hello fellow mongers,

I moved to India recently from Germany and kind of miss the German kink scene. I miss the orgies and swinger parties. Normal sex is boring to me and I used to enjoy watching and experience the sweat and play with several people at once.

For sure I know that all orgies that are being advertised online are fake but how many of you are real kinksters who would probably be welling to do this in a group. I am bi curious so I enjoy a bit of men on men action. I would like to gather in a group, hire some chicks, smoke some green stuff and enjoy some group action. The sweat, the smell, the view, just makes my adrenaline go top.

I know I am no one to judge appearance but I would like to be in room with people who are fit, clean and hygienic. Getting pre tested would be even better and I would be down with it.I stopped renewing subscription over here because I decided to stay away from active mongering. Now I do some occasional tipping in SPD's stash and that's it.

But greens, like minded bi bud, and hot chicks in a group action might convince me to subscribe again. Interesting proposal, my dear friend.

Random1010
03-12-23, 14:24
My first FR here. Have been a long time reader of this forum but finally created account and writing the first FR.

I sent PMs to lot of seniors on this forum for any contacts but didn't receive any (I can understand). After filtering out lot of fakes and suspicious agent profiles on several sites, I finally got AR** contact. Took a chance and booked hotel and invited her. As the waiting game began, I was still not sure if she'd come. But to my surprise, she arrived. She was very co-operative and honoured all my wishes (DFK, BJ, etc). She was friendly and professional (unlike others I met before covid in Hyderabad). She didn't watch time as well.

Damages: 20 K (3 hours).

Ujwal
03-12-23, 15:35
Hello fellow hobbyists.

I will be in Hi-tech city tomo from 11 to 1 pm and am planning to Visit Siri in pnagar. She said she will confirm her availability tomo mrng.

If things go southwards and unable to meet Siri, can you please suggest some good spa in and around Gachibowli, jhills or bills or hitechcity for some good relaxing time and that butt crash massage everyone is talking about.

Appreciate your help.

Waiting for response. Wil post my review tomo for sure.

AquaGenius
03-12-23, 16:06
Hello people,

Hope all is well. Been a while I haven't scored but sharing some recent experiences. Unsure what's happening but it's read touch scoring. Came across few profiles on Tinder that had TG ids, but then upon contacting they send a standard msg with rate card and ask for advance. Fed up. But couple week's back came across a contact and contacted on TG. She is in late 30's and is big. Started with casual conversation and got to know she is separated. She was very chatty and was willing to share contact number, but I tried to stay on TG only and not share personal details fully. Though not in person, managed to get some virtual relief. Since she was out of Hyderabad, we did a video call and got into flirty chats leading to dirty talks. She finally obliged and let me see the melons. They were huge. She seems to be open to meet once back in Hyderabad. But considering my height and personality, she sure will be heavy besides me and am in dual mind reg meeting. Let's see how it goes. Will keep you posted if anything works.

CumHard9
03-12-23, 17:57
Guys,

I'm new to Hyderabad city and looking to monger. Here for short trip. On many occasions, I've been asked to book a hotel room for the deed and I'm not sure what are the safe ways to do it and if there are any sure shot hotels that don't care about mongering activity. I would like to book near be hills, J Hills or kPHB. Please advise seniors. Appreciate your help. Thank you.Hotel room booking can be done via apps like Mistay and Brevistay. These hotels are absolutely safe and couple friendly. You won't have any problems.

DonutRider
03-12-23, 18:58
Any one seen this lady?She's a ladyboy.

Ujwal
03-12-23, 19:08
Hola friends. After long long time visited my regular spa in Madhapur. They were not operational for few days but back. Should I call their come back as version 2. 0. May be.

On this Saturday evening when I needed a good stretch pinged and got prompt reply that only 2 girls are available. FYI this SPA used to have good number of girls but now all old staff had gone. One of girl with name money is definitely a big loss. She is now married with her bava as he is desperate it seems. However on positive side expecting fresh waters or should I call juices.

Coming to experience Janu is the only option for me. Not young but also not old. Good massage with nice tease. Concentration on bum. Turned front and she removed top and bra. There comes her boobies freed up. Soft, succulent and very good juicy melons. She is wild. Sexy armpits with a musk smell. I just buried my face in the pits for time and it was heaven. Had a super DFK after long time sucked Boobies and mauled rough which she liked. Got into 69 and a decent BJ. Pussy is clean but didn't got for DATY. Super Ass and sexy ass hole. Crazy and desperate acts should say as she literally pounced on me. Fingered her both holes with some dirty talk and her juices are flowing. Had her in Miss and banged in WOT. Ended up heavily with a boob in mouth and finger in her asshole.

I felt she is Tulam bangaram category (no offence but always special) looking at her skin tone and colour. Definitely a happy happy evening.Bro, can you please PM her contact! Thank you!

Princ Charming
03-12-23, 19:16
This is a month old FR. Once while travelling on ORR from vanasthalipuram, I noticed a couple of times some trans beside the road. Normally I would stay aways from such things. But this time after seeing a pretty trans my mind stopped working and stopped near her and asked her the rates. I said I would need only BJ and negiotiated it for 500 bucks. I parked by vehicle on the roadside and went into the dark. The BJ was average but her top was perfect and great. I was careful not to suck but squeezed her melons handfully. It was just a quick release for a short price at desperate time.

Vnash6969
03-12-23, 21:30
Hello people,

Hope all is well. Been a while I haven't scored but sharing some recent experiences. Unsure what's happening but it's read touch scoring. Came across few profiles on Tinder that had TG ids, but then upon contacting they send a standard msg with rate card and ask for advance. Fed up. But couple week's back came across a contact and contacted on TG. She is in late 30's and is big. Started with casual conversation and got to know she is separated. She was very chatty and was willing to share contact number, but I tried to stay on TG only and not share personal details fully. Though not in person, managed to get some virtual relief. Since she was out of Hyderabad, we did a video call and got into flirty chats leading to dirty talks. She finally obliged and let me see the melons. They were huge. She seems to be open to meet once back in Hyderabad. But considering my height and personality, she sure will be heavy besides me and am in dual mind reg meeting. Let's see how it goes. Will keep you posted if anything works.Welcome to the club. I battle with SA babes in an extended waiting game. Don't worry, you get used it it in no time.

If you are in such dilemma about compatibility in bed, have a coffee date (if she agrees a public meeting). Date shall be in a hotel or close by coffee shop to have a conversation. You can talk any random topic along with discussions you intend on bed. Mean time during the coffee meet, you can check out her body 360 to mind map gyrations on bed. If it goes well, you can book hotel from your phone and take it all the way. Else you can bail out making an excuse.

Good luck.

Abhinav123
03-13-23, 02:30
Any one seen this lady?Bro, she is trans as per my knowledge. Wait untill any member confirm it.

Arthur363
03-13-23, 02:44
Hi guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad for 2 weeks and looking for good contacts (young and GFE), I am based in UK and can help you with good contacts anytime as favour to anyone who can help me out here. Please message me and keep this brotherhood going.

Millennial
03-13-23, 03:42
Any one seen this lady?I met her 3 months back in Jubilee hills basti. After seeing many posts of trans / ladyboys in ISG I'm being cautious. In this case I missed it, but after seeing her directly I confirmed she is a trans. I asked her directly, she got offended and told do it or leave but won't let go me without money for 1 shot. Given the kindof mass area, I took a BJ, Paid and left. Don't ever try her.

BabyKutu
03-13-23, 05:18
Hi guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad for 2 weeks and looking for good contacts (young and GFE), I am based in UK and can help you with good contacts anytime as favour to anyone who can help me out here. Please message me and keep this brotherhood going.Get a PM first.

GirshHyd
03-13-23, 06:12
Any one seen this lady?She is a trans. Discussed previously too. Post-op now (may be).

Ravik5932
03-13-23, 08:11
Bro, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me the contact with reference. Thanks.Please check your in box. Was told that she is no longer in the business. She is close to fifty.

India2021
03-13-23, 08:33
I am visiting Hyderabad next week. Can someone please share genuine couples contacts. Money is not an issue. I just want them to be genuine. I do have few indie contacts with me that I am willing to exchange.

MyaMonger
03-13-23, 10:26
Bro, can you please PM her contact! Thank you!Please PM her contact information bro.

Nowom
03-13-23, 13:16
Met last week this SA girl local posh chick after couple of chats with photo exchange.

This is my first premium subscription with SA. Got good. Number of requests.

She quoted initially 30 k for 3-4 hrs for 2 pops. Finally bargained to 20 k +2 room.

She is like model and cute perfect body with small be**BS.

Place is very good with fully secure.

Overall it is memorable session.

Great attitude and involvement with cute. Face.

I event hough it is very expensive but I have long desire.

For super looking young girl.

Heartlfully enjoyed with DFK Oral WOT BBJ with tongue play.

What else. Except analy everything is available.

Treated me like more than GFE.

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Body - 9/10 less for boobs.

Boobs- 5/10 but big nipples.

P**sy- 9/10 very tight and super clean.

Overall 9/10.

Repeat may be if budget permits or agreed for 15 k.Bro, can you please PM her contact! Thank you!

Nowom
03-13-23, 13:18
Have pinged her in WhatsApp as I don't know telegu was hard to communicate it was going from 2 months and today she shared the location. Nice house and dogs.

She dint welcome me with saree. Nice GFE with kissing and then dry humping. She gets wet very wet it was dripping on my groin we kissed and I was fingering. Fucked her in Mish side doggy wot she is slim so very easy to handle. And finally came. The last 4 storkes were so powerfull she shouted. Dint do DATY nor I asked for BBBJ. It was organic It's the GFE and her horniness which makes Shruti Shruti. Kitty was loose obviously.

Damage 5 k.

Wir: yes for the whole experience.

Place: safe.

Thanks.

Kabir.Bro, can you please PM her contact! Thank you!

SeductiveChip
03-13-23, 17:42
Bro, can you please PM her contact! Thank you!Your PM is not active. Please buy subscription and activate it to DM people.

Ujwal
03-13-23, 18:50
Thanks to the Seniors here, got the contacts for Siri and Miss Bee.

Plan was to meet Siri but she said she went to Village and will be back on 17th. So called the SPA shared by members here and asked for Miss Bee appointment. Location was 15 mins from hitechcity metro.

Reached location. No boards or advertisement about the spa expect for a board on stairs inside the building.

Coming to the masaage, Paid 2 k (asked for 2. 5.) 10 mins into the massage, dispo is off and good bum massage. Overall massage was good.

Turn over and the starts massage the groin area and asks if I need extras. I said yes. I know the package for HJ, BJ and B2B - 4 k. She tried reasoning for sometime that proces went up to 5 k and all.

Finally settled for 4 k and dress goes off. She looks great. Fit body. Through B2B and great BJ skills. But all gets done in 10 to 15 minutes.

Wish she starts FS sometime. She will be a great MILF.

Overall damage: 6 k.

Cherhots7860
03-13-23, 21:40
Met last week this SA girl local posh chick after couple of chats with photo exchange.

She quoted initially 30 k for 3-4 hrs for 2 pops. Finally bargained to 20 k +2 room.

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Overall 9/10.

Repeat may be if budget permits or agreed for 15 k.Bro could you please share contact.

Ujwal
03-14-23, 06:11
Hello,

I will be around Shamirpet and Medchal the next couple of days. Can someone please share medical hw contact. Will post review for sure.

Please PM.

Thanks!

Arthur363
03-14-23, 07:46
Get a PM first.I am trying to but unsuccessful in my attempts to load bitcoins into binance wallet, somehow it is bannned in both India and UK.

Yvrabc1
03-14-23, 12:27
Bro could you please share contact.Hi.

I have already shared her ID with good number of people.

Let them try first and review it.

Yvrabc1
03-14-23, 12:45
Met her in a hotel. For 3-4 hrs with 3-4 sessions for 15 k.

Looks above average. About 34-35 aged.

Nice boobs and have stretch marks.

Very well cooperated with everything allowed except a**l.

Did fingering for long time. She enjoyed. It.

Overall good experience but it looks pricey.

Super BBJ, Not tried DATY. Completed 3 sessions in 2 hrs then I said enough. She left.

Cooperative, good. Manner. Involved alot.

Face -7/10.

Boobs -8/10.

DFK - 9/10.

P**sy - 6/10 lose.

Overall exp-7. 5/10.

Next time will try to negotiate further.

Ankur8124
03-14-23, 13:04
Any brother can share a Punjabi contact please.

Will be grateful and can reciprocate.

Happy Mongering.

Ujwal
03-14-23, 14:56
Hello,

I will be around Shamirpet and Medchal the next couple of days. Can someone please share medical hw contact. Will post review for sure.

Please PM.

Thanks!Sorry for the typo. Dictionary error.

Can someone please share Medchal highway contact please.

Thanks,

Ujwal.

DecadeMonger
03-14-23, 18:32
I am trying to but unsuccessful in my attempts to load bitcoins into binance wallet, somehow it is bannned in both India and UK.Please refer previous reports on paxful. Easy to use no ID reqd.

Seshugadu1
03-15-23, 07:15
Hi, In Vinayawada. One of the SP sent these pics.

Anyone met these profiles? Any feedback?

Gajak44
03-15-23, 09:15
Met a spa girl earlier today and in the heat of moment carried away and got a BBBJ usually I avoid and neither she offers. Later I remembered I have a very light cut / abrasion on my foreskin. Really spooked. Spoke to a doc on online platform. He suggested viraday (pep). I am scared of taking a tablet regarding side effects as well as hiding from family. Do you have any suggestions? The girl is healthy with no outward signs and she denied having any issues but you never know these things.

What do you recommend? What is the risk? How are side effects for this med?

MuscleHetero
03-15-23, 09:33
The risk is very low for getting HIV even if the girl is HIV Positive through BBBJ. If you don't want to take any risk you have to start PEP within 72 hours of exposure.

Met a spa girl earlier today and in the heat of moment carried away and got a BBBJ usually I avoid and neither she offers. Later I remembered I have a very light cut / abrasion on my foreskin. Really spooked. Spoke to a doc on online platform. He suggested viraday (pep). I am scared of taking a tablet regarding side effects as well as hiding from family. Do you have any suggestions? The girl is healthy with no outward signs and she denied having any issues but you never know these things.

Kabir2017
03-15-23, 09:43
Just follow what the doctor says. Do a baseline hiv test after pep 1 month again hiv test and after 3 months hiv test. In my case when I was in blr. One spa girl Nepali and Punjabi mix she was dying to have bareback sex she grabed by Dick with her long nails she pulled and scratched multiple places and in the heat of the moment I dint realise and after sex I saw and showted at her. She was the famous big boobs girl in kundanahalli O3 spa.

I went through pep it all negative. I am not promoting bareback. But not everyone one is roaming with him or stds. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks.

Kabir.

RockIt1
03-15-23, 10:18
Thanks to the Seniors here, got the contacts for Siri and Miss Bee.

Plan was to meet Siri but she said she went to Village and will be back on 17th. So called the SPA shared by members here and asked for Miss Bee appointment. Location was 15 mins from hitechcity metro.

Reached location. No boards or advertisement about the spa expect for a board on stairs inside the building.

Coming to the masaage, Paid 2 k (asked for 2. 5.) 10 mins into the massage, dispo is off and good bum massage. Overall massage was good.

Turn over and the starts massage the groin area and asks if I need extras. I said yes. I know the package for HJ, BJ and B2B - 4 k. She tried reasoning for sometime that proces went up to 5 k and all.

Finally settled for 4 k and dress goes off. She looks great. Fit body. Through B2B and great BJ skills. But all gets done in 10 to 15 minutes.

Wish she starts FS sometime. She will be a great MILF.

Overall damage: 6 k.Bro could you please share Siri's Contact.

Thanks!

Gajak44
03-15-23, 10:52
The risk is very low for getting HIV even if the girl is HIV Positive through BBBJ. If you don't want to take any risk you have to start PEP within 72 hours of exposure.Thanks a lot for responding bro. This has spooked me quite a lot. My concern is the minor cut (surface)/ abrasion and if this changes things. Any thoughts? I talked to the girl once again. She reassured me that she doesn't have any infections, infact she sounded genuine for whatever it is worth. Speaking about PeP. , Are the side efffects quite bad? I am just worried about this.

Syscovino
03-15-23, 12:10
Hey guys, I have managed to contact this bird on Twitter, I remember someone here mentioning about her, can anyone tell me if she is genuine, She is asking for video call confirmation before meeting and requesting payment so it set off some red flags.

Pic attached for reference. Also how are you guys buying BTC on Paxful? Using debit cards? Any other more anon ways?

Gajak44
03-15-23, 12:30
Just follow what the doctor says. Do a baseline hiv test after pep 1 month again hiv test and after 3 months hiv test. In my case when I was in blr. One spa girl Nepali and Punjabi mix she was dying to have bareback sex she grabed by Dick with her long nails she pulled and scratched multiple places and in the heat of the moment I dint realise and after sex I saw and showted at her. She was the famous big boobs girl in kundanahalli O3 spa.

I went through pep it all negative. I am not promoting bareback. But not everyone one is roaming with him or stds. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks.

Kabir.Thanks for responding bro, bareback with cuts seems crazy to even think about. Can only. Imagine what you must have gone through. For stuff like viraday and pep meds, how were the side effects? Is there are any short term or long term harm of using these.

Member #4772
03-15-23, 16:31
Thanks a lot for responding bro. This has spooked me quite a lot. My concern is the minor cut (surface)/ abrasion and if this changes things. Any thoughts? I talked to the girl once again. She reassured me that she doesn't have any infections, infact she sounded genuine for whatever it is worth. Speaking about PeP. , Are the side efffects quite bad? I am just worried about this.With no chance of getting girls, hooked up with trans but condoms were from govt one. After 2 months with fear took HIV Test and result was negative but with the help of practo contacted doctor and asked to another test after 1. 5 months to re verify no chance of hiv test.

Member #4772
03-15-23, 16:39
This is a month old FR. Once while travelling on ORR from vanasthalipuram, I noticed a couple of times some trans beside the road. Normally I would stay aways from such things. But this time after seeing a pretty trans my mind stopped working and stopped near her and asked her the rates. I said I would need only BJ and negiotiated it for 500 bucks. I parked by vehicle on the roadside and went into the dark. The BJ was average but her top was perfect and great. I was careful not to suck but squeezed her melons handfully. It was just a quick release for a short price at desperate time.If you roam around after 12 pm you will find many trans from kothapet to Dsnr same prices and for quick releases.

Gajak44
03-15-23, 16:52
With no chance of getting girls, hooked up with trans but condoms were from govt one. After 2 months with fear took HIV Test and result was negative but with the help of practo contacted doctor and asked to another test after 1. 5 months to re verify no chance of hiv test.Sorry, you mean you re tested after 1. 5 months and it came back negative?. And in last line are you saying no chance of HIV and to test?

Cherhots7860
03-15-23, 19:55
Met her in a hotel. For 3-4 hrs with 3-4 sessions for 15 k.

Looks above average. About 34-35 aged.

Nice boobs and have stretch marks.

Very well cooperated with everything allowed except a**l.

Did fingering for long time. She enjoyed. It.

Overall good experience but it looks pricey..Hi bro,

Would you be able to share contact.

Seshugadu1
03-16-23, 04:19
Heard that she is fake through twitter only. Not sure though.

Hey guys, I have managed to contact this bird on Twitter, I remember someone here mentioning about her, can anyone tell me if she is genuine, She is asking for video call confirmation before meeting and requesting payment so it set off some red flags.

Pic attached for reference. Also how are you guys buying BTC on Paxful? Using debit cards? Any other more anon ways?

Seshugadu1
03-16-23, 04:29
Have seen this girl in Twitter by saying available for real meets in Hyderabad. But, thing is we need to take one other girl's cam show to get her details. Though, Cam girl is genuine wanted to check with brotherhood here.

If anyone met this girl, please heads up and share details.

Thanks in advance. Sesh.

Member #4772
03-16-23, 14:18
Sorry, you mean you re tested after 1. 5 months and it came back negative?. And in last line are you saying no chance of HIV and to test?HIV Window period range is 3 months, one has test after 3 months. I took early test and the result was negative, so doctor mentioned to take another hiv test after 1. 5 months so it would complete 3 months window period with that result, it will be decided.

Idealy after 3 months properly HIV test will provide results. Below URL will give insights.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/hiv-testing/hiv-window-period.html

Varun72
03-16-23, 15:38
Hello friends,

I am new to ISG. I have seen Medchal HW and siri reviews multiple times. It would so nice if any one of you share contacts of Medchal HW, Siri and any other good looking birds. I will surely reciprocate some contacts which I had earlier. Thanks in Advance.

Chaliya
03-16-23, 16:56
Met an English teacher in her mid forties in a dating app, though she claims to be 38 years, she doesn't look like that. Booked an oyo in madhapur, she reached before me and is very relaxed, I was scared of meeting a stranger in an unknown location, she blabbers a lot and you have to patiently listen to her, all the while she spoke only English, coming to the deed, she has a great body for a 40 plus lady, little belly otherwise perfect body for her age. Not big titties, great at BJ she has skills, P was okay and shaven down there. She smelled good in all places.

Took her for two shots, her BJ was so good, I almost came in her mouth. Rest of it was regular action. She is a Bengali Muslim, if you have fantasies of banging a Muslim or Bengali or English teacher, she is a mixed bag of all 3.Your inbox is full, can you please share the digits? Thanks in advance.

Ujwal
03-16-23, 20:40
Thanks to all the members who shared Medchal HW contact. Reached out to the husband. Prompt reply. Set appointment for next day.

I was driving to Hyderabad through Shamirpet and ORR, so their location was a quick 20 min detour from Shamirpet. Visited their location. And address was easy to find.

Coming to the lady. I have read many reviews that she dosent look great and But when I looked at her, still I was a bit dissapointed. She is short and a regular next door avg aunt you see.

I thought to myself, that the reviews are good about no-quit-no-stop-bare-back-blow-job, so why not give a try. But trust me friends, she is a pleaser and does her best to see you happy.

Husband sent me to her room and walked away. There was a bit of silence at first but she broke the silence and made up good conversation.

Coming to the experience, she is wild in bed and licks and sucks every part of your body to please you. Started with kisses, bodyworship and ended up licking my whole upper body. I asked her what else she can lick. She said what will make you happy. I asked for Rimming. She bent me over on bed and licked for good 15 mins. Best experience anyone has provided me here in Hyderabad.

They comes the blowjob. She didn't stop till I came in her mouth. After coming, she waited for sometime, sucked every drop and went to clean.

We fucked in multiple positions for second shit.

Will definitely repeat. For the service.

Damage: 5 k for 2 shots /2 hours.

Waiting to meet Mirror Shruthi and Siri. Reviews soon.

Ujwal
03-16-23, 20:54
Saw this post today in MR about this girl. No reviews. Pinged her on whatsapp to try my luck. Prompt response. Said her location is Jubilee hills Road no 10 and its 8 k per hour.

Not sure if its fake or any other agent so asked if I can call her. She said yes. Spoke with her and confirmed that she is a genuine girl. Asked for video call and she immediately accepted.

Had a video chat. Cute next door neighbour face.

Reached her location in next hour and entered her apartment. Safe place and neat home. She is tall. (taller than me. May be 5'8' She is a bit sarcastic at times while she talks but may be that's how she is. Dusky and sexy. Long legs. Big Silicone boobs, flat and fit tummy and yes, looong legs.

Liplock, nipple bites and a lot of love bites. She is horny in bed. Blowjob with cover but not much of a sucker there. Fucked in missionary only for 15 20 minutes and ended with a handjob. Spent 10 more minutes talking about stuff and left.

Excelent structure and lets you kiss lick suck and bite her manmades and loves lovebites. Asks you to give her more of them.

Didn't cooperate for any other position except for Missionary. Said she a client before me and is too tired. (not too much of a turn off as she makes it up in missionary).

Damage: 8 k.

Side note: reading all the comments here, I doubted if she is trans or operated. Reason being her manmades but she let me finger her pussy and It felt all wet and juicy. So not sure if she was under a knife. Asked her. Senior, who would like to take a guess at her, please ping me. I can share her MR profile.

BoobLover0649
03-17-23, 00:01
Have seen this girl in Twitter by saying available for real meets in Hyderabad. But, thing is we need to take one other girl's cam show to get her details. Though, Cam girl is genuine wanted to check with brotherhood here.

If anyone met this girl, please heads up and share details.

Thanks in advance. Sesh.I meet the cam girl can say that she is real but not sure about this real person will provide the service or no.

Pratonic01
03-17-23, 05:55
Saw this post today in MR about this girl. No reviews. Pinged her on whatsapp to try my luck. Prompt response. Said her location is Jubilee hills Road no 10 and its 8 k per hour.

Not sure if its fake or any other agent so asked if I can call her. She said yes. Spoke with her and confirmed that she is a genuine girl. Asked for video call and she immediately accepted.

Had a video chat. Cute next door neighbour face.

Reached her location in next hour and entered her apartment. Safe place and neat home. She is tall. (taller than me. May be 5'8' She is a bit sarcastic at times while she talks but may be that's how she is. Dusky and sexy. Long legs. Big Silicone boobs, flat and fit tummy and yes, looong legs.

Liplock, nipple bites and a lot of love bites. She is horny in bed. Blowjob with cover but not much of a sucker there. Fucked in missionary only for 15 20 minutes and ended with a handjob. Spent 10 more minutes talking about stuff and left.

Excelent structure and lets you kiss lick suck and bite her manmades and loves lovebites. Asks you to give her more of them.

Didn't cooperate for any other position except for Missionary. Said she a client before me and is too tired. (not too much of a turn off as she makes it up in missionary).

Damage: 8 k.

Side note: reading all the comments here, I doubted if she is trans or operated. Reason being her manmades but she let me finger her pussy and It felt all wet and juicy. So not sure if she was under a knife. Asked her. Senior, who would like to take a guess at her, please ping me. I can share her MR profile.Congratulations, you just fucked a lady boy.

Ujwal
03-17-23, 20:18
Congratulations, you just fucked a lady boy.You Sure? Hmm.

Well I left out this part as she said not reveal to anyone that she also has kids. But I asked her after session to her face if she is operated. She was silent for a bit and asked why do you think so and all and while leaving the bed she showed me her long scar across her lower abdomen and said she is a woman and had cesarean delivery and that her family lives in the next lane.

Well not sure the truth of the statements and the scar across her abdomen. Not much expert there.

Anyways. An experience.

Ujwal
03-17-23, 20:33
Thanks to the person who shared Mirror Shruti contact. Was following up with her since a long time and finally got in today. (Well been visiting a contact everyday for the last 4 days. Thanks to the members who shared).

Talked to her on WA and got the location. Reached on time and she guided to her house. Very safe individual house, on the first floor.

Coming to the girl, She is cute next door girl. Wheatish, slim and decent titties but natural.

But on the bed she is Wild and the best GFE I have ever experienced. We spent the first 10 minutes, just talking about stuff, cuddling on the bed.

She just jumps on and goes crazy in bed. Lot of kissing and licking and hugging. BTW she loves to get her titties sucked while she talks dirty.

She gave a good BBBJ and licked around the balls but was for a limited time and not a pro there but good. Fucked for more than 30 minutes in different positions while her dog was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. LOL.

Tired various positions, with all filthy and dirty language there is. And finished.

Spent a lot of time in the bed, cuddling and talking about her photoshoots and her previous opportunities in films and all.

Great GFE. Well more like a real GFE. Dressed up, came into the hall. Spend more time fingering her on her couch, cuddling and left.

Will definitely repeat.

Was a great experience with her, thanks to the members who shared her contact.

Will be in India till this month end and waiting to meet up with Siri. If anyone else have any GFE contacts, please do share brothers. Appreciate it.

DoomGuy
03-18-23, 13:13
Hey fellow mongers.

Looking for Sruthi contact or any NE contact. Will reciprocate with my SP details.

Boss4
03-18-23, 15:45
I am new to the forum and am going to visit Hyderabad in 10 days.

Can I get her contact. Thanks!!

Thanks to the person who shared Mirror Shruti contact. Was following up with her since a long time and finally got in today. (Well been visiting a contact everyday for the last 4 days. Thanks to the members who shared).

Talked to her on WA and got the location. Reached on time and she guided to her house. Very safe individual house, on the first floor.

Coming to the girl, She is cute next door girl. Wheatish, slim and decent titties but natural.

But on the bed she is Wild and the best GFE I have ever experienced. We spent the first 10 minutes, just talking about stuff, cuddling on the bed.

She just jumps on and goes crazy in bed. Lot of kissing and licking and hugging. BTW she loves to get her titties sucked while she talks dirty.

She gave a good BBBJ and licked around the balls but was for a limited time and not a pro there but good. Fucked for more than 30 minutes in different positions while her dog was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. LOL.

Tired various positions, with all filthy and dirty language there is. And finished.

Spent a lot of time in the bed, cuddling and talking about her photoshoots and her previous opportunities in films and all.

Great GFE. Well more like a real GFE. Dressed up, came into the hall. Spend more time fingering her on her couch, cuddling and left.

Will definitely repeat.

Was a great experience with her, thanks to the members who shared her contact.

Will be in India till this month end and waiting to meet up with Siri. If anyone else have any GFE contacts, please do share brothers. Appreciate it.

AquaGenius
03-18-23, 16:35
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. That was what was on my mind too. Let me see how it goes.

Reading about multiple post about trans on the forum, now am curious. If this contact could be trans? Reason I say this is, her pictures give a hint of masculinity. Well built (not toned) body and face isn't all that feminine. There is some ruggedness to the look.

Welcome to the club. I battle with SA babes in an extended waiting game. Don't worry, you get used it it in no time.

If you are in such dilemma about compatibility in bed, have a coffee date (if she agrees a public meeting). Date shall be in a hotel or close by coffee shop to have a conversation. You can talk any random topic along with discussions you intend on bed. Mean time during the coffee meet, you can check out her body 360 to mind map gyrations on bed. If it goes well, you can book hotel from your phone and take it all the way. Else you can bail out making an excuse.

Good luck.

Kebuzofaroo
03-18-23, 18:55
Could you please share her contact .

Talked to her on WA and got the location. Reached on time and she guided to her house. Very safe individual house, on the first floor..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Meet Miles
03-18-23, 22:20
Thanks to all the members who shared Medchal HW contact. Reached out to the husband. Prompt reply. Set appointment for next day.

I was driving to Hyderabad through Shamirpet and ORR, so their location was a quick 20 min detour from Shamirpet. Visited their location. And address was easy to find.

Coming to the lady. I have read many reviews that she dosent look great and But when I looked at her, still I was a bit dissapointed. She is short and a regular next door avg aunt you see.

I thought to myself, that the reviews are good about no-quit-no-stop-bare-back-blow-job, so why not give a try. But trust me friends, she is a pleaser and does her best to see you happy.

Husband sent me to her room and walked away. There was a bit of silence at first but she broke the silence and made up good conversation.

Coming to the experience, she is wild in bed and licks and sucks every part of your body to please you. Started with kisses, bodyworship and ended up licking my whole upper body. I asked her what else she can lick. She said what will make you happy. I asked for Rimming. She bent me over on bed and licked for good 15 mins. Best experience anyone has provided me here in Hyderabad.

They comes the blowjob. She didn't stop till I came in her mouth. After coming, she waited for sometime, sucked every drop and went to clean.

We fucked in multiple positions for second shit.

Will definitely repeat. For the service.

Damage: 5 k for 2 shots /2 hours.

Waiting to meet Mirror Shruthi and Siri. Reviews soon.Buddy, could you please share the contact? I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

Narasimablr
03-19-23, 05:08
Dear Brothers,

Can any kind soul share inde contacts from Nellore or Tirupati? Will be there for a night next week.

Regards,

Narasimha.

ManInMumbai
03-19-23, 12:10
This review was from yesterday.

Went to this spa in Secunderabad. Located above a 'F'amous bank.

Upscale ambience. The receptionist tried to upsell with Balinese, 4 hands, 90 minutes all that crap. Opted only for 45 minutes despite all their offerings. 45 minutes itself is 2 k.

After a 10 minute wait, I was led into the room by the receptionist. There's a Jacuzzi as well in the same room and an attached bathroom. Room has sliding doors and a small peek through. Which is fine.

Walked in a Telugu speaking lady about 4' 10" tall. Named miss P. Had my doubts about her ability to apply pressure. But it seemed like she's a pro, surprised me with her abilities.

Had a good massage with enough pressure. Had a friendly conversation throughout.

In the end she popped the question about extras. Quoted 5 k for B2 B with only top removed. 3 k for HJ+TA. And 2. 5 k for just HJ with access which are quite exorbitant. Lady was quoting since it is an expensive place that's how it is here. Who cares. I got way better service for way lesser charges.

Opted out and walked away satisfied with the massage.

WIR: No, too expensive.

Srisri786
03-19-23, 13:02
Dude, any one tried English teacher recently?? I am planning to meet but after talking and chatting with her she seems to be a plain nature and bit.

Skeptical about naughty side on bed.

Attachments
03-19-23, 17:39
So met this pnjbi cpl in All wall area who were already reviewed by people here. Short (must be 5 feet) and fat. Big tits, big ass and super welcoming attitude. Looks wise she was good. They were cooperative too. Damages were 9 k for 2. I know this is high for them but my dick ruled over the mind.

I convinced here that my colleagues & I want to try MMM (M) F session and she agreed. Anyone want to join for this?

GeekLove
03-19-23, 19:23
Hey All,

I am new to this forum, looking for some good contacts to try in Vijayawada and Hyderabad.

Could you please help me with some good Genuine contacts.

It would be of great help.

Thank You in Advance.

Rg766
03-20-23, 05:46
Hi all,

Old hand here, have provided contacts to most that have reached out to me. Have most of the regular old contacts. Mirror, sasi, navya, siri, manisha, radhika, pandavas spa, medchal, renuka et all.

Seems like there are some new contacts in the market that me being out for a while did not get to- punjabi couple, english teacher etc. Will have a week free from tomorrow onwards and looking for new flavors in the market. Dms are open please reach out. Open for reciprocation and sharing contacts even wo reciprocation to people who post regular frs.

Cheers!

Attachments
03-20-23, 11:44
Met Saba for quick release and asked her if she got any good contacts. She recommended SawHill SeemRan. Though I'm connected with this couple but never tried. Anyone who tried them? How are they?

Member #4772
03-20-23, 15:49
Hi Guys,

I have registered Seeking App but to my surprise, the subs fee is in dollars ad converted to INR its coming 10 k. Does anyone had subscription or anyway to get into INR.

Any Inputs.

DonutRider
03-20-23, 18:05
On the Sunday evening, I really really felt like licking therapist miss D's armpits and pussy and went to L spa mpur without calling and found it shut down. Then I went to jamba, again without calling and found that he had only two therapists infamous miss j and miss are that day who were both busy for the next 30-40 min. I then went upto to Lego mpur and found it closed, called up another spa in the same building and was told that they would call me back in 10 min but they never called me back, I then called zspa in amb and hung up after hearing their counter charges at 3 k for 1 HR dry massage.

Went back to base location kphb, went up to s spa on the 4th floor above a dentist near nexus, who were running offers at 799 for 45 min. 5 gals for selection who weren't looking all that bad, and selected slim ni miss H. Smooth hands, friendly attitude decent massage, full nude b2 b at 2 k but didn't let me suck nipples saying she has a small baby to nurse. I obliged and dry humped her fine looking ass from behind and released in a slow handjob.

Austin28
03-20-23, 19:07
Hi All,

I will in Hyderabad for a week and trying to understand the scene there. I don't have much time to do my homework this time so looking for any genuine contacts. Any help will be highly appreciated. You can PM me.

Thanks.

-A.

Spunikit2
03-20-23, 21:18
On the Sunday evening, I really really felt like licking therapist miss the's armpits and pussy and went to L spa mpur without calling and found it shut down. Then I went to jamba, again without calling and found that he had only two therapists infamous miss j and miss are that day who were both busy for the next 30-40 min. I then went upto to Lego mpur and found it closed, called up another spa in the same building and was told that they would call me back in 10 min but they never called me back, I then called zspa in amb and hung up after hearing their counter charges at 3 k for 1 HR dry massage.

Went back to base location kphb, went up to s spa on the 4th floor above a dentist near nexus, who were running offers at 799 for 45 min. 5 gals for selection who weren't looking all that bad, and selected slim ni miss H. Smooth hands, friendly attitude decent massage, full nude b2 b at 2 k but didn't let me suck nipples saying she has a small baby to nurse. I obliged and dry humped her fine looking ass from behind and released in a slow handjob.I noticed that L spa near Hi tech city. I saw another L spa in Gachibowli. Near Airtel building. Is that a different one?

Sakure
03-21-23, 02:32
Hello bros.

Hope you all are well. I am happy to see you all have been actively mongering. I have been out of game since covid. Trying to get back on. Will be visiting Hyderabad in two weeks. Any help getting me back on the horse is highly appreciated. I am not sure how many of my old contacts are still active. Thank you for sharing your FRs. I see a lot of new names. Hopefully my visit will be fun.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: PM is active. Will certainly reciprocate where I can and will share FRs.

Thanks gain.

Kumar babu.

ImVirat
03-21-23, 04:42
If that's deepthicpl I suggest to avoid lot of restrictions.

AquaGenius
03-21-23, 05:59
Since you said KPHB, I got excited and drafted a msg only to realise your inbox is full haha Hardluck. Do send me a PM when you get a chance bro.

On the Sunday evening, I really really felt like licking therapist miss the's armpits and pussy and went to L spa mpur without calling and found it shut down. Then I went to jamba, again without calling and found that he had only two therapists infamous miss j and miss are that day who were both busy for the next 30-40 min. I then went upto to Lego mpur and found it closed, called up another spa in the same building and was told that they would call me back in 10 min but they never called me back, I then called zspa in amb and hung up after hearing their counter charges at 3 k for 1 HR dry massage.

Went back to base location kphb, went up to s spa on the 4th floor above a dentist near nexus, who were running offers at 799 for 45 min. 5 gals for selection who weren't looking all that bad, and selected slim ni miss H. Smooth hands, friendly attitude decent massage, full nude b2 b at 2 k but didn't let me suck nipples saying she has a small baby to nurse. I obliged and dry humped her fine looking ass from behind and released in a slow handjob.

GirshHyd
03-21-23, 09:01
Hello Sir.

Can you empty your inbox. Small request awaited from my side.

Doctor1221
03-21-23, 17:36
Can you please PM me the details?

Hey there!

My regular SP sent the pics for selection and picked up two this time, not for group /3 some, friends were up at my place. Birds arrived from Rasgulla city and the SP has changed his den from hitech city charminar to the area where Mumbai builder has massive towers adj to a railway track.

SP quoted 12 k per night and we were three people, no restrictions on number of shots, each of us tasted the birds and it worked out at 4 k / pop which is great VFM given the quality of the birds.

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Doctor1221
03-21-23, 18:22
Dear friends,

This is couple of weeks back report. I was in Hyderabad and tried to contact few people but none responded due to last moment request except Siri.

I was in KPHB so went to JNTU metro and took auto to go to her place.

Same house as last time and old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room, basic chitchat and she recognized me instantly. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried CBJ, WOT, Doggy, missionary, again WOT and came.

It was a long fuck and I enjoyed every bit of it..Hi,

Can you please PM me the digits?

Thanks.

UsmanSheikh75
03-21-23, 19:02
Recently sugarbaby of a friend introduced me to one of her juniors from college at a party. She was new to Hyderabad working in the IT industry. Took her out a few times and got her to join Seeking.com as vandanas. Later gave her few gifts and took her back to one of my places.

She had the meat at the right places, quite tight holes. She was bit shy and initially shy to do it this way. Had to convince her a bit before going all in.

In the end hurt me by 15 k but it was all worth it.

ImVirat
03-21-23, 19:52
Any details of her.

Recently sugarbaby of a friend introduced me to one of her juniors from college at a party. She was new to Hyderabad working in the IT industry. Took her out a few times and got her to join Seeking.com as vandanas. Later gave her few gifts and took her back to one of my places.

She had the meat at the right places, quite tight holes. She was bit shy and initially shy to do it this way. Had to convince her a bit before going all in.

UsmanSheikh75
03-21-23, 20:40
Any details of her.She lives in madhapur. Fresher in some IT company. Good face. Expects a lot of coversation and all before you start touching her. Will partially hold your hand and all in start but won't be saying no for it.

MyaMonger
03-22-23, 05:38
I will be visiting Visakhapatnam for three days. Any VFM contacts or spas will be greatly appreciated. So far my mongering has only been in Hyderabad and I have submitted many FRs. Please do help expand into Vizag. PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

RajPru
03-22-23, 08:45
I have received message from Hardeep Kaur she is back to Hyderabad and will be here for couple of weeks! To find any reports you can check my posts or scroll over the reviews of seniors! I haven't taken service this time since I am not in Hyderabad.

Vishyb90
03-22-23, 09:59
Could someone please share her details?

DecadeMonger
03-22-23, 11:32
She lives in madhapur. Fresher in some IT company. Good face. Expects a lot of coversation and all before you start touching her. Will partially hold your hand and all in start but won't be saying no for it.Hey bro. Will you be able to share the details of this outside of seeking.

Ravik5932
03-22-23, 14:17
Hi Guys,

I have registered Seeking App but to my surprise, the subs fee is in dollars ad converted to INR its coming 10 k. Does anyone had subscription or anyway to get into INR.

Any Inputs.There is no way to subscribe in INR. You can apply the code 'STP2023 N33' while subscribing to get 33% discount. But of late we are not able to subscribe using Indian debit or credit cards. Understand that one way of subscription is to use the app and pay through Google play store. In this case you won't be able to use the discount coupon. Let me know the result. I have been trying for a while to subscribe without success.

Ravik5932
03-22-23, 17:11

In the end hurt me by 15 k but it was all worth it.Searched for her in Seeking using the user ID given by you. Could not find her. Can you please confirm the details please.

HydPrince
03-22-23, 18:02
Hi brothers,

Any one tried the below MR bird? She sent her pictures looks decent. Please do share review if any one tried.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/high-class-companion-with-great-naughty

Thanks in advance!I tried meeting but damages were lot. And she prefers hotels only. I asked for private residence and she declined. Price is way too much.

FuckSri
03-22-23, 20:24
I have been out of the mongering scene for quite a while. Tried to restart mongering a couple of time on my trips to Delhi. Though I managed to spend a night with someone provided by an SP, I didn't really like the experience. Maybe I was nervous or was taken for a ride considering I am shy and don't express myself well or maybe I lost touch considering it's been a while. However, had the opportunity to meet the Medchal HW twice the first time it was a really good experience for me but we didn't fuck. Both the shots that I took are BBJ (I am not going to go into specifics as enough has been said about her skills). Armed with this experience I meet her again, this time as well she didn't let me fuck and just finished me twice with BBJ. However, though the BBJ was great I didn't feel as good s the first time. Tried Fingering her during the session but she resisted and tried to fuck her for the second shot but she resisted again. I usually do not force anyone who resists and I get turned off if the other party openly shows their disinterest. None of this used to matter to me before I stopped mongering. Though sex is on my mind 24/7, I don't think I am enjoying sex as much as I used to. I am just ranting to put what I am feeling out there and to seek opinions / comments or whatever. I don't know what I am even expecting out of this post. I am typically very shy with anyone new. So, unless the girl actively leads me in the act, I do not usually enjoy the fullest, maybe because I am shy and a bit older now, working girls have an easy time taking me for a ride.

Have any of you ever felt like this? If so what did you do to overcome this.

For the shy / introverted people out there, how do you not let the working girls take you for a ride?

If you know of any contacts of an indie who genuinely leads an introverted customer and shows a happy and wild fun and if you are willing to share, please feel free to shoot me a private message.

Signing of this random rant.

FS.

UsmanSheikh75
03-22-23, 21:01
Hey bro. Will you be able to share the details of this outside of seeking.Not sure I do that I am not the senior member here.

Adi Karikalan
03-22-23, 21:10
Dear Seniors,

Request your response to these Qs.

Does this spa offer anything beyond HJ?

Is Sanjana their best therapist?

Is there another branch?

Thanks in advance.

Adi.

Spider07
03-23-23, 04:53
Hi bros,

Hope you guys are enjoy mongering. I am going through all FRs, appreciate all your efforts sharing information. Thanks! Have been away from this for the last 7-8 years and visiting Hyderabad & Chennai in April. I lost all of my old contacts and expecting your help sharing some good SP contacts and MPs in Hyderabad.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. : PM is active. Assure to share FRs.

Spidero7.

Syscovino
03-23-23, 12:17
If that's deepthicpl I suggest to avoid lot of restrictions.Yes it is the same. There are a ton of couples out there and half of them are out for just scamming people. Please let us know how it went.

HydPrince
03-24-23, 09:24
I have been out of the mongering scene for quite a while. Tried to restart mongering a couple of time on my trips to Delhi. Though I managed to spend a night with someone provided by an SP, I didn't really like the experience. Maybe I was nervous or was taken for a ride considering I am shy and don't express myself well or maybe I lost touch considering it's been a while. However, had the opportunity to meet the Medchal HW twice the first time it was a really good experience for me but we didn't fuck. Both the shots that I took are BBJ (I am not going to go into specifics as enough has been said about her skills). Armed with this experience I meet her again, this time as well she didn't let me fuck and just finished me twice with BBJ. However, though the BBJ was great I didn't feel as good s the first time. Tried Fingering her during the session but she resisted and tried to fuck her for the second shot but she resisted again. I usually do not force anyone who resists and I get turned off if the other party openly shows their disinterest. None of this used to matter to me before I stopped mongering. Though sex is on my mind 24/7, I don't think I am enjoying sex as much as I used to. I am just ranting to put what I am feeling out there and to seek opinions / comments or whatever. I don't know what I am even expecting out of this post. I am typically very shy with anyone new. So, unless the girl actively leads me in the act, I do not usually enjoy the fullest, maybe because I am shy and a bit older now, working girls have an easy time taking me for a ride.

For the shy / introverted people out there, how do you not let the working girls take you for a ride?

If you know of any contacts of an indie who genuinely leads an introverted customer and shows a happy and wild fun and if you are willing to share, please feel free to shoot me a private message.

FS.I don't know why, but you have exactly depicted my situation. I'm exactly in the same boat except for medchsl one. Even Delhi trip etc. , are matching.

YuaBuddy
03-24-23, 10:50
A good review. Can I have this reference sir, I can reciprocate with few sure shot MPs.

SexCbe
03-24-23, 12:19
Can someone help with mirrors contact? Visiting Hyderabad this week.

EcstasyHyd
03-24-23, 15:31

FS.Do research on Dopamine Detox and Nofap. Just a few days without fapping or sex work wonders and giving it a few months will reset it all.

EcstasyHyd
03-24-23, 15:56
I have received message from Hardeep Kaur she is back to Hyderabad and will be here for couple of weeks! To find any reports you can check my posts or scroll over the reviews of seniors! I haven't taken service this time since I am not in Hyderabad.Can anyone share her contact? My DM is open. Wanted to try her last time but missed her.

Member #4772
03-24-23, 16:09
There is no way to subscribe in INR. You can apply the code 'STP2023 N33' while subscribing to get 33% discount. But of late we are not able to subscribe using Indian debit or credit cards. Understand that one way of subscription is to use the app and pay through Google play store. In this case you won't be able to use the discount coupon. Let me know the result. I have been trying for a while to subscribe without success.Spending lot on spa and prostitutes, looking at the money spent went ahead to subscription for one month with 9800/- charges. So far searched Hyderabad, there is no dating everything into same sexual Pay per meet. Bangalore and Delhi has good amount of girls into sexual encounters. Without sharing pic no one is agreeing to move forward but somehow managed to pull fake images.

Currently nothing finalized, still searching.

Ravik5932
03-24-23, 16:24
Spending lot on spa and prostitutes, looking at the money spent went ahead to subscription for one month with 9800/- charges. So far searched Hyderabad, there is no dating everything into same sexual Pay per meet. Bangalore and Delhi has good amount of girls into sexual encounters. Without sharing pic no one is agreeing to move forward but somehow managed to pull fake images.

Currently nothing finalized, still searching.Request you to advise how you subscribed to Seeking. Tried various options. Even a friend who is a member tried to subscribe on my behalf but without success. TIA.

FuckSri
03-24-23, 18:35
Do research on Dopamine Detox and Nofap. Just a few days without fapping or sex work wonders and giving it a few months will reset it all.Thanks for the suggestions. I have been on the nofap diet for a while. I don't think it's working for me. Will give the Dopamine Detox a try.

Cheers.

FS.

FuckSri
03-24-23, 18:38
I don't know why, but you have exactly depicted my situation. I'm exactly in the same boat except for medchsl one. Even Delhi trip etc. , are matching.Haha, I knew there would be more people that might feel the same way that I do. Any tips on things that worked for you?

Chaliya
03-24-23, 19:09

In the end hurt me by 15 k but it was all worth it.Hi, can you share details of her, if that's not a problem.

ImVirat
03-24-23, 19:20
Yes it is the same. There are a ton of couples out there and half of them are out for just scamming people. Please let us know how it went.I had some good experiences in Hyderabad. Still trying to get subscription. May be will share FR post that.

HydTesla5
03-24-23, 19:21
Can you please share the contact in DM. Thanks!

I have received message from Hardeep Kaur she is back to Hyderabad and will be here for couple of weeks! To find any reports you can check my posts or scroll over the reviews of seniors! I haven't taken service this time since I am not in Hyderabad.

DoomGuy
03-24-23, 21:57
Hey folks, traveling to Goa next weekend. Any good contacts? The Goa sub says it's a dry place. My SP says he provides in Goa but off late he has bumped up the prices but it's very reliable.

Ravik5932
03-25-23, 04:43
I had some good experiences in Hyderabad. Still trying to get subscription. May be will share FR post that.You can share first reports without subscription. Subscription only required for private messages.

Sakure
03-25-23, 13:33
Bee changed spa, now moved to Rd 12 spa.Can someone please share the location details and reference? I tried Bee at bluestone. It was amazing experience. Thank you for the help. If there are any other VFM please share. PM is active.

ImVirat
03-25-23, 17:16
First FR in this forum.

Met Muslim couple RR. 30 yr MILF. Fair, slim. Awesome BJ. Wild in bed. 15 k damage.

You can share first reports without subscription. Subscription only required for private messages.

Member #4772
03-25-23, 18:48
Request you to advise how you subscribed to Seeking. Tried various options. Even a friend who is a member tried to subscribe on my behalf but without success. TIA.There is option with Google pay. I have paid through that when you try for Upgrade Premium for 100 $.

ImVirat
03-25-23, 19:13
Recently subs to Seeking, found one Hyderabad quoting 8 k 2 shots who is student, looks wise she is pretty. I didn't tried her yet, if any want to try her I can share her telegram ID.Please do.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ImVirat
03-25-23, 20:10
Bro. Can you share SA link?

About 23 year.

Face-9/10.

DFK-10/10.

Overall 9/10.

Repeat may be if budget permits or agreed for 15 k.

Millennial
03-26-23, 01:52
I reached out to few folks and they were kind enough to share the contacts of the famous indes of the Hyderabad forum. But as this MP was in walking distance from my place, wanted to try this out. This is in the same building of JH salon in Mpur. NE, NI, SI birds available. Didn't like any bird but chose NI as suggested by the receptionist that service would be good. Took 1 HR massage for 1. 5 k. Massage was decent, knows the pain points. After 30 minutes came the discussion, negotiated to 2. 5 k for B2B with BJ. Pleasing attitude and gets us in mood with friendly talk. I had good massage, came after BJ, had steam bath and left.

Price: 1. 5+2. 5 k.

Massage:4/5.

Extras:3/5.

Attitude:5/5.

Hygiene: 5/5.

BoyPune
03-26-23, 06:34
First FR in this forum.

Met Muslim couple RR. 30 yr MILF. Fair, slim. Awesome BJ. Wild in bed. 15 k damage.Please share details.

BoyPune
03-26-23, 06:43
She lives in madhapur. Fresher in some IT company. Good face. Expects a lot of coversation and all before you start touching her. Will partially hold your hand and all in start but won't be saying no for it.Please share details. I am interested to meet her.

BoyPune
03-26-23, 06:47
Hey there!

My regular SP sent the pics for selection and picked up two this time, not for group /3 some, friends were up at my place. Birds arrived from Rasgulla city and the SP has changed his den from hitech city charminar to the area where Mumbai builder has massive towers adj to a railway track.

SP quoted 12 k per night and we were three people, no restrictions on number of shots, each of us tasted the birds and it worked out at 4 k / pop which is great VFM given the quality of the birds.

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ - 10/10.

Deed - 10/10 - open for all positions.

DFK - 10/10.

Ass - 10/10.

Bird #2 (in jeans).

Height - 5'6.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.

BBJ. Not in the menu, CBJ was available - 9/10.

Deed - 10/10, has long hair, awesome exp holding hair and doing doggy.

DFK. Not in the menu.

Ass - 20/10.

SP digits ending #7350, birds have arrived yesterday and will be in the city for a month!

Cheers,

Happy mongering!Please share the details.

ImVirat
03-26-23, 07:03
Had met another Muslim couple SS thru fbook. Very fair and pretty. Curvy hour glass figure. Great ass. Ok CBJ but wild on bed. No kissing. DATY allowed. Wow moans. Small tummy.

Damage 10 k for an hour.

First FR in this forum.

Met Muslim couple RR. 30 yr MILF. Fair, slim. Awesome BJ. Wild in bed. 15 k damage.

India2021
03-26-23, 08:30
Hi guys, I will be visiting Vijayawada tomorrow. Can you guys share any contacts from Vijayawada either indies or couples or Spa with FS. I can exchange contacts from vizag and Hyderabad and also few contacts in Bangalore.

SandyBaby
03-26-23, 12:12
Kind souls,

I met siri once long time back with references that don't work now.

Can somebody confirm if the digits are still ending 56 and also request brothers to share the reference.

TIA,

SB.

LoverG
03-26-23, 13:36
Hi All,

I will be traveling to Hyderabad from the US on the 5th, hoping to share some good FR's during the course of my two months stay.

Stay Safe, Happy Mongering.

Thanks,

LG.

P.S. : Is 7/ G still in Business can any kind soul confirm on this.

SandyBaby
03-26-23, 13:44
Last I know, she quit.

Hi All,

I will be traveling to Hyderabad from the US on the 5th, hoping to share some good FR's during the course of my two months stay.

Stay Safe, Happy Mongering.

Thanks,

LG.

P.S. : Is 7/ G still in Business can any kind soul confirm on this.

HoneyHunt05
03-26-23, 18:52
Hey guys, anyone met mirror recently? She stopped responding since few months now.

Regards.

HH.

ImVirat
03-26-23, 19:15
I don't have a subscription yet. So can't PM. Unless Admin allows me to put the details here.

Please give me sometime to buy subscription and PM you.

Please share details.

Member #4772
03-26-23, 19:47
Kind souls,

I met siri once long time back with references that don't work now.

Can somebody confirm if the digits are still ending 56 and also request brothers to share the reference.

TIA,

SB.DM number of Siri.

Member #4772
03-26-23, 19:49
There is option with Google pay. I have paid through that when you try for Upgrade Premium for 100 $.Don't know some how after 3 days of payment, my account got suspended and playstore reversed my payment but found few girls TG ID'S. I think gpay is risky better to go with card payment. When I have money will try that see.

Member #4772
03-26-23, 20:00
Hey there!

Bird #1 (in saree).

Height - 5'4.

Boobs. Soft and juicy.

Pussy. Neat and tight.

Tummy. Flat.Would you mind sharing the details.

Chaliya
03-26-23, 20:05
First FR in this forum.

Met Muslim couple RR. 30 yr MILF. Fair, slim. Awesome BJ. Wild in bed. 15 k damage.Can you share digits, pm is active.

Sammadan44
03-26-23, 20:41
Had met another Muslim couple SS thru fbook. Very fair and pretty. Curvy hour glass figure. Great ass. Ok CBJ but wild on bed. No kissing. DATY allowed. Wow moans. Small tummy.

Damage 10 k for an hour.

Thank you BigDick bro for the reference. Initiated chat in WhatsApp with the reference and she shared her spa location. Reached and bargained at the counter for 1200. Spa has good ambiance and they have almost 10 therapists on that day as all are walking in and out frequently. All are North therapists and they have few good profiles too. As Attached bathroom room is busy I had to wait for 15 to 20 min in reception.

This is my first visit to Ayesha and believe me if you are a true MILF lover her physique is enough to get a high before the deed itself. In old mallu movies I remembered Babilona after seeing Ayesha. Pure white and smooth skin with welcoming smiley face. After 20 min of waiting she directed me to room and closed the door.

She didn't even provide any disposal also, undressed before her and lied down on the bed. Started with stretchings and then followed by cream massage. We don't have to request for bum massage also. She did it willingly as its her duty or its on menu already. I wish she could have done it for some more time as its a pure bliss for me to get bum massage anytime. An oily or creamy wet hand goes through thighs by touching the back hole and gently massaging jhonny and balls every time that hand goes into down there. I feel, I should ask one hour of complete bum massage nothing more that while I'm getting good bum massage every time. After Anna and Mami now Ayesha will also join in my favorite bum massage therapist list.

After 20 min of massage with her soft hands she asked for extras that I would like to take. I replied, I wanted to take full service after seeing you. She laughed and gently refused to give FS and said remaining all are on menu for 4 k (BBBJ with B2 B). Deal settled for 3 k. She started to undress, I asked her to stop and said I would like to undress her in the middle of romance. She agreed and started with tight hug. I remained for few minutes by just hugging her tight. Started romance form kisses on neck, cheeks and ears and finally on her soft juicy lips. She just cooperated till LFK. When I'm about to start DFK she said no. I proceeded with undressing and pressed her hip and back very hard. Then went down by taking her pant and panty. Started Kissing her thighs and slowly went to her cat by rubbing it gently. Gave few kisses on cat, It was shaved neatly and don't have any smell so proceeded with DATY. Did it for around 5 -7 minutes and she is pushing me up from there and I feel wetness on her cat and it became salty. As its new to me, I was stopped then went up on her. I was continued kissing and sucking her boobs and started strokes by keeping Johnny in her thighs. In 5 min I was out and slept on her for few seconds. She went for cleaning and asked me to do later after her. Had bath and came out with a smile on face. Overall great experience.

Damages: 1.2 + 3 K.Can you please share the Spa details?

Sakure
03-27-23, 00:02
This spa is located at prime locality and hosts important building of the country which is witnessing protests on what people can wear. Also this building is near to the brand which our PM wears.I am going to try to find this place when I visit in 2 weeks. Not sure if it's still open. Never tried shaving Johnny before. Hope it's safe.

If anyone can help with name and references thank you in advance. Pm is open.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 03:08
Can anyone please tell me if I can use BEP20 network to transfer BTC to buy subscription?

I don't have a subscription yet. So can't PM. Unless Admin allows me to put the details here.

Please give me sometime to buy subscription and PM you.

Chaliya
03-27-23, 05:56

Damage 10 k for an hour.Please share the contact detail bro.

India2021
03-27-23, 06:15
Hi guys, I will be visiting Vijayawada tomorrow. Can you guys share any contacts from Vijayawada either indies or couples or Spa with FS. I can exchange contacts from vizag and Hyderabad and also few contacts in Bangalore.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 11:14
Few of the hotels like tree, holiday have day use room. Check them on mmt, Mistay and utilise it. I have found them economical and without disturbances.

If you are looking around hitech city, al most all start hotel are no non sense places, I would recommend the one opp NIFT Hyderabad.

Xander Garv
03-27-23, 11:45
Hi Folks,

Had reached out to the english teacher on telegram and finalised the deal for 5. 5 k two sessions. Booked a brevi stay near gachibowli. She reached 1. 5 hrs late. She is slimmer than her pics but much older. I felt like a granny! Saw her aadhar. She is 47 yrs now but face is well maintained. However, the service sucked. Too mechanical and I felt like a monkey ponce on me. Seriously yukkk as even her mouth smelled foul! Even though I did not like her, I never try to disrespect the girl and find a peaceful way to bail. Did not try out BJ or anything fancy, she seemed too tacky for my taste. Just did a missionary forced fuck and politely asked her to leave. Did not go for second round as I was already sure, I won't get turned on by her. Almost flat chest with non- existent assets, operated stomach with a huge slice stitched above her navel which appears to be a fold but is not. Zero skills but probably doing it for easy and quick money but except the fact that she speaks good english. And speaks way more than a parrot to drive you beyond the limits of tolerance.

WIR. Never again, sorry! Sunk cost but happens at times!

I had to feel better so fixed a deal with NIMRIT who I knew would lift up my mood after this terrible experience. Went ahead and boy o boy. She did run her magic and helped me come while her huge soft tits brushed over my chest as she rode me. Ended the day well and left for home.

WIR for nimrit. Yes, this was my third time with her and still intend to go again only because of her service and GFE!

Cheers.

RockIt1
03-27-23, 16:20

She gave a good BBBJ and licked around the balls but was for a limited time and not a pro there but good. Fucked for more than 30 minutes in different positions while her dog was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. LOL..Thanks for sharing this Contact! Similar Experience, one of the best GFE's! Will definitely Repeat!

DecadeMonger
03-27-23, 19:10
Guys.

It's been a while since I ventured into the murky world of femdom. I like it but don't think I still have the stomach for hardcore femdom. Is there any leads to a soft core femdom provider that anyone knows of? Any help will be much appreciated.

EcstasyHyd
03-27-23, 19:21
Hi Folks,

Had reached out to the english teacher on telegram and finalised the deal for 5. 5 k two sessions. Booked a brevi stay near gachibowli. She reached 1. 5 hrs late. She is slimmer than her pics but much older. I felt like a granny! Saw her aadhar. She is 47 yrs now but face is well maintained. However, the service sucked. Too mechanical and I felt like a monkey ponce on me. Seriously yukkk as even her mouth smelled foul! Even though I did not like her, I never try to disrespect the girl and find a peaceful way to bail. Did not try out BJ or anything fancy, she seemed too tacky for my taste. Just did a missionary forced fuck and politely asked her to leave. Did not go for second round as I was already sure, I won't get turned on by her. Almost flat chest with non- existent assets, operated stomach with a huge slice stitched above her navel which appears to be a fold but is not. Zero skills but probably doing it for easy and quick money but except the fact that she speaks good english. And speaks way more than a parrot to drive you beyond the limits of tolerance.

I had to feel better so fixed a deal with NIMRIT who I knew would lift up my mood after this terrible experience. Went ahead and boy o boy. She did run her magic and helped me come while her huge soft tits brushed over my chest as she rode me. Ended the day well and left for home.

WIR for nimrit. Yes, this was my third time with her and still intend to go again only because of her service and GFE!

Cheers.I had a very similar experience with English Teacher. I didn't want to get gyan from anyone here so avoided writing an FR. I don't understand why we have to pay to have sex with her, It should be the other way around. Again not to offend anyone.

BTW is nimrit still here? I don't see her available in the blog.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 19:24
Thanks for sharing this Contact! Similar Experience, one of the best GFE's! Will definitely Repeat!Bro, can you share details over PM.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 19:27
Can anyone please tell me if I can use BEP20 network to transfer BTC to buy subscription?Figured out myself. If you are using Binance use Bitcoin network. In case anyone has question.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 19:27
Please share the contact detail bro.Bro, Pm Me.

GirshHyd
03-27-23, 19:31
Thanks. I am planning for a meet. Good that ur post made me drop

I had a very similar experience with English Teacher. I didn't want to get gyan from anyone here so avoided writing an FR. I don't understand why we have to pay to have sex with her, It should be the other way around. Again not to offend anyone.

BTW is nimrit still here? I don't see her available in the blog.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 20:07
Please share details.Bro. Your PM is full.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 20:53
If its Abhi Shailu. A big NO. Spend some time to explore. There are few profiles who don't charge anything but you pay for stay and food.They are not even couples. Guy is a SP. Bad exp. Nothing good to even suggest others.

ImVirat
03-27-23, 21:29
Bro, PM me her details.

Tried Nimrit from the S blog. Have been a long time customer of this SP for about 10 yrs now but have not tried his birds for quite sometime. But took a chance today and went ahead and boy o boy. I was quite pleased with Miss and.

Looks about 80% of pics but attitude to please is more than 200%. Open to DFK, BBBJ and everything. True GFE experience and she did make me forget the world in that 1. 5 hours I was with her. Had initially gone for 1 session but her attitude and friendliness won me over and I ended up going for round 2.

First round started with lots of involved DFK like a GFE, licking me all over and BBBJ followed by CG and missionary. Then we talked about her family, friends and where all she has travelled, connected with her when I shared I had a fantasy to smoke and suck me. To my surprise she obliged and gave me a BBBJ while blowing smoke all around my tool as I stood by the bed. This was a new high and then moved to doggy in front of the mirror, then moved to the bed and finished in missionary. What I loved was lots of cuddling, hugs, DFKs and super GFE experience.

Tipped her 0. 5 k. Damages were 10 k for 2 session.

WIR. Yes.

For folks who are clean and can strike up a conversation, you are in for a treat. Please do try her before she leaves.

Am yet to try the russian though but as a brother has pointed out below, will plan it in a day or two.

Cheers!

Vnash6969
03-28-23, 00:59
Hi Folks,

Cheers.Anybody been with her daughter who advertises on SA? She markets her daughter as a friend.

Here are her details:

TemptingBeauty 25 Hyderabad.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b121312d-be36-4e45-a214-4beda4312663

Any feedback is helpful. Thank you.

Vin.

ImVirat
03-28-23, 05:14
Anyone have tried this MR profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s.

https://d18fr84zq3fgpm.cloudfront.net/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s-indian-escort-in-bangalore-6282416_original.jpg

https://d18fr84zq3fgpm.cloudfront.net/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s-indian-escort-in-bangalore-6282414_original.jpg

ImVirat
03-28-23, 14:38
Bro, PM me her details.What is S Blog. Can any kind soul help with details. PM is open if can't be shared here.

NathanDrake
03-28-23, 14:47
Anyone know what's the deal with S spa Near Lotus Pond, main gate? Totally professional place?

I just had the best bum and groin massage in my life. Out of a 60 minutes massage, the therapist spent 25 minutes on my bum / groin. Got hints. At least 10 minutes were spent with her brushing my dick. In the end, she said it was a professional place and no extras. WTF? Total blue balls.

But I'm super happy, got totally relaxed. It was probably the best massage I ever had in my life. Will probably repeat again. Just didn't expect it to be professional after all the hints.

Chaliya
03-28-23, 15:34
Tried Nimrit from the S blog. Have been a long time customer of this SP for about 10 yrs now but have not tried his birds for quite sometime. But took a chance today and went ahead and boy o boy. I was quite pleased with Miss and.

Looks about 80% of pics but attitude to please is more than 200%. Open to DFK, BBBJ and everything. True GFE experience and she did make me forget the world in that 1. 5 hours I was with her. Had initially gone for 1 session but her attitude and friendliness won me over and I ended up going for round 2.

First round started with lots of involved DFK like a GFE, licking me all over and BBBJ followed by CG and missionary. Then we talked about her family, friends and where all she has travelled, connected with her when I shared I had a fantasy to smoke and suck me. To my surprise she obliged and gave me a BBBJ while blowing smoke all around my tool as I stood by the bed. This was a new high and then moved to doggy in front of the mirror, then moved to the bed and finished in missionary. What I loved was lots of cuddling, hugs, DFKs and super GFE experience.

Tipped her 0. 5 k. Damages were 10 k for 2 session.

WIR. Yes.

For folks who are clean and can strike up a conversation, you are in for a treat. Please do try her before she leaves.Can you PM her details and what is S blog please share more about it.

Ujwal
03-28-23, 20:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sammadan44
03-28-23, 21:51
Anyone have tried this MR profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s.

https://d18fr84zq3fgpm.cloudfront.net/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s-indian-escort-in-bangalore-6282416_original.jpg

https://d18fr84zq3fgpm.cloudfront.net/riya-independent-real-meet-or-cam-s-indian-escort-in-bangalore-6282414_original.jpgShe claims to be from Hyderabad but picture says from Bangalore.

Ashok0077
03-28-23, 23:25
Thanks for sharing this Contact! Similar Experience, one of the best GFE's! Will definitely Repeat!Can anyone please share the Shruti contact or how to get one. Leaving city in week and want to meet her before I leave.

ImVirat
03-29-23, 04:34
She claims to be from Hyderabad but picture says from Bangalore.I noticed that and hence got more suspicious. But no advance for visit.

Ravik5932
03-29-23, 05:25
Anybody been with her daughter who advertises on SA? She markets her daughter as a friend.

Here are her details:

TemptingBeauty 25 Hyderabad. Tempting beauty on SA was quite popular on ISG couple of years as lactating mother. Her price was reasonable and she was quite pretty when compared to mother. Later due to her tantrums and unprofessional behavior there were many adverse reports about her. Her mother, the so called English teacher tries to promote her as her friend. Both are on SA nowadays. Recently a friend contacted her and could not meet immediately and she had sent abusive messages to him. PM if you need more info.

Saints3648
03-29-23, 06:14
Ujwal, glad to hear you had good time in Hyderabad and great reviews too. Can I ask what's the damage with Shruthi was?

Arghzme
03-29-23, 09:06
Guys thinking of trying this place after a really really long time. Was a regular here before. Called they says 2 options Miss K and Miss S. Any feedback from bros on them? Any advice on which one to chose between the 2. Thanks.

UpJohn1234
03-29-23, 12:42
Hi,

I will be staying in Banjara hills for a couple of days. Looking for Spa leads. I can help with Guwahati and Delhi spa details.

LoverG
03-29-23, 14:04
Last I know, she quit.Thank You for the update bro.

SeductiveChip
03-29-23, 16:25
She claims to be from Hyderabad but picture says from Bangalore.Is there any way of finding location of the pic? If so, how did you do it?

Regards,

SC.

LoverG
03-29-23, 16:43
Hi All,

Are mirror digits still ending with 704 ?

Thanks,

LG.

ImVirat
03-29-23, 16:59
Hi All,

Are mirror digits still ending with 704?.Yes. It is same.

ImVirat
03-29-23, 17:36
Is there any way of finding location of the pic? If so, how did you do it?

Regards,.Check the full link address.

AmazingBuddy
03-29-23, 19:57
Following this forum from quite some time. Kick started my mongering after long gap with an MP in hfpet.

Previously few members have reviewed this Spa b, but this is my first time into this spa. Easily locatable. Its on the first floor above a restaurant on the main road as you cross the kguda signal and flyover towards alwyn.

Coming to the spa, there are doors with latches but no attached bathrooms. I think only one room has an attached bath room. There is a selection of 4 girls, all southies. I selected R (name of flower).

She escorted me to room. Room was a bit stinky with over used mattress and towels. She asked me to change to dispo, she is very much talkative but literally zero or nill massage skills. 5 minutes into the massage, she popped about extras. Except FS, everything is available. Quoted 2.5 k for B2B and 3.5 k for B2B with BJ. I countered with 2 k for B2B and BJ. Settled for 2.5 k for B2B and BJ. She got undressed fully, came on top of me and gave B2B for few minutes. Allowed fingering but no DFK, she is very hesitant to give DFK and I too didn't force. After about 10 minutes I went on top of her, sucked her melons while fingering her. Finally gave a namesake BJ and did handjob.

Expenses:

Counter - 1.2 k.

Girl - 2 k.

WIR. No.

Rg766
03-29-23, 20:24
Tempting beauty on SA was quite popular on ISG couple of years as lactating mother. Her price was reasonable and she was quite pretty when compared to mother. Later due to her tantrums and unprofessional behavior there were many adverse reports about her. Her mother, the so called English teacher tries to promote her as her friend. Both are on SA nowadays. Recently a friend contacted her and could not meet immediately and she had sent abusive messages to him. PM if you need more info.My review- she blabbers and sometimes will reply with something totally random when asked a question (red flag). I don't think who she calls as her daughter is even really her daughter. Both are on SA, easily spotted. Also if you know her full name she is so easily searchable.

Coming to the deed- she is a MILF, I was expecting someone in late 40's based on the reviews so was fine, has a good body, good BJ, DFK (was not stinking when I met). Open to anal and bare back (red flag 2). Did I enjoy? Initially yeah, but she doesn't do a lot beyond BJ.

WIR: No.

Thanks to the ones who shared her tg.

LoverG
03-30-23, 04:10
Yes. It is same.Thank you for the update bro.

Thanks,

LG.

MaddyBoy83
03-30-23, 07:53
Hi bro,

Avoid daughter or the one given in the below link. She is definitely a nightmare when it comes meets. If you still need some more info or validation you can check my FR on lactating Bengali. Rest your choice.

Anybody been with her daughter who advertises on SA? She markets her daughter as a friend.

Here are her details:

TemptingBeauty 25 Hyderabad.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b121312d-be36-4e45-a214-4beda4312663

Any feedback is helpful. Thank you.

Vin.

Vkumar92
03-30-23, 10:03
Need Swetha contact can someone help in it.

KumarMJ
03-30-23, 10:33
Hi guys, I got plenty of requests for the contact of IT girl.

Since I was not allowed to share earlier I haven't shared with anyone.

Now I did share with few who helped me earlier. Please wait for others turn.

Surely I can help but we do not want so many reaching out her so that prices won't be in control.

Thanks.

Vkumar92
03-30-23, 10:38
Leaving city in week and want to meet her before I leave. Please share me the num.

Vkumar92
03-30-23, 10:48
LG. [ / QUOTE].

[QUOTE=RockIt1;2801884] can you share me the contact number.

NoworNeverJi
03-30-23, 12:29
Any Aunty, MILF and Gilf types contacts. Preferably with good hospitality and appearance and maintenance.

NoworNeverJi
03-30-23, 12:43
Thanks to a senior in our community, went and tasted Medchal HW, Average experience, definitely unfuckable with height difference. WIT. No. Now I'm looking out for a few more contacts. I've bagged Siri and sasi and may try them later. Would appreciate contacts of any Aunty, MILF or Better Gilf types. I would exchange with my contacts if you wish to.

ImVirat
03-30-23, 14:12
Echoing FRs by fellow Brothers, experience with her was great. Total GFE. Probably comes 2nd or 3rd in my list of GFEs. Best being the one in Bangalore for which I have already posted an FR.

Thanks to fellow members who shared her digits, I pinged her and voila got to meet her the same day in evening. And the best part is she is just 10 min away from me. No reason left for me not to make a frequent visit to her.

Cute, slim. Dusky beauty, total GFE, lots of kissing, hugging. And very sensitive with her titties, neck and ears. Couldn't stop moaning or enjoying.

Time was not much there since someone was coming to her place so had started quick. Miss, doggy (front of mirror and on bed) and then miss again in her fav position and done. Definitely I will be repeating.

ImVirat
03-30-23, 14:21
I have a couple friend who are in swapping for long time in Hyderabad. In case anyone needs help verifying genuine of any twitter couple or probably FB, please reach out. I will try my best to get you a feedback on them through my contact.

You are welcome to meet this couple friend but they are not VFM anymore. 20 K damage for 2 hours though the hotwife is very fair, Muslim and wild on bed. Will soon post an FR on same.

Rmshknd
03-30-23, 16:42
Someone suggested me one private accommodation provided by Swapna at Mehadipatnam.

I have lost contact no of her.

If anyone has her contact, please share.

Thanks.

JollyJohnny
03-30-23, 19:35
Found this Afro contact Trish in MR.

Has a friend staying with her and open for threesome.

Any feedback from seniors?

CooperKhan24
03-30-23, 20:14

2. Amazing selection: This place is in the first floor of a commercial building. It was little difficult to find but that's what made it more exciting for me. Once I went inside I was greeted by the cutest Petite NI. She was very seductive while talking to me, constantly bending over to show me her cleavage. I was very tempted to take her. I was having thoughts of rag dolling her petite body as I was talking to her but decided against it. The place was not hygienic. They used loop-knit towels to cover the massage beds. I am sure massage will be namesake here but the birds are good. Total selection of 5 birds here but only three rooms. All rooms have washrooms attached. Rooms are kind of small. 2000 at counter + tips. She saw me contemplating and said if I take her she would reduce the charges to 1500 for me. Everything goes here. Walked out after flirting with her a little saying I am looking for a proper massage but I would come back when I'm looking for "relaxation". She giggled and said "come back anytime".

Happy to share both these contacts but in exchange all I ask is you write an FR of your experience immediately. Please help the community by sharing. Gents, don't just take and take. Give back a little too.No offence intended, but after getting location from you, tried this place, the place is way below par, line up is also pathetic, please avoid.

Vnash6969
03-31-23, 02:59
Tempting beauty on SA was quite popular on ISG couple of years as lactating mother. Her price was reasonable and she was quite pretty when compared to mother. Later due to her tantrums and unprofessional behavior there were many adverse reports about her. Her mother, the so called English teacher tries to promote her as her friend. Both are on SA nowadays. Recently a friend contacted her and could not meet immediately and she had sent abusive messages to him. PM if you need more info.Thank you Ravi.

Hi bro,

Avoid daughter or the one given in the below link. She is definitely a nightmare when it comes meets. If you still need some more info or validation you can check my FR on lactating Bengali. Rest your choice.Lactating Bengali Muslim MILF -- Nightmare -- Avoid is pretty compelling. She quoted 10 k, settled for 8 K+500 for taxi.

Well, it is not happening. ThanQ.

SandyCool19
03-31-23, 04:57
Hi Folks,

Cheers.Any clue for contacting English teacher on telegram.

SandyCool19
03-31-23, 05:00
Guys any clue in contacting siri from JNTU.

Thanks.

Vkumar92
03-31-23, 08:09
Can you share me the number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ImVirat
03-31-23, 08:39
Any brother have tried this SA profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2eb330ad-8ddb-40de-910a-4b6048ae4c21

Please advise.

Rahul129
03-31-23, 09:24
Anybody met sweety in Hyderabad with mobile number ending 732? Please share your review. She is currently quoting 8 k for 2 shots.

InfiniteGatsby
03-31-23, 11:11
Has anyone tried Jann*t Spa near Mehdip*tn*m? How is the service and what is the damage? Did anyone have any experience?

SkullCrusher69
03-31-23, 14:52
Anyone tried this chick? Please tell me your experience!

BabyKutu
03-31-23, 16:25
Can you share me the number.

Greetings,

AdminGet a PM first.

Vnash6969
03-31-23, 17:28
Anyone tried this chick? Please tell me your experience!I Cannot vouch for the same girl "Neha". But encountered couple of SP run ads. Numerous occasions, they ask us to come to a location, exhaust us while waiting. At the verge of giving up (am talking 2-3 hours of wait), they send someone to get to their pad. The girl we dream will not be there but they offer a decent one for an upcharge. Upon haggling they offer for the same price. SP stuff is mostly hump and dump with practically no GFE.

If you got time and patience, please try ad post your findings.

JohnsonAndBill
03-31-23, 22:40
Saw this "notice" on the S blog claiming that this girl has run away with someone's money. Does anyone know the story here?

Rg766
04-01-23, 07:03
Hi brother. Can anyone drop in the details of s-blog? I think nimrit is from there right?

Mirchi9
04-01-23, 07:20
Anyone know what's the deal with S spa Near Lotus Pond, main gate? Totally professional place?

I just had the best bum and groin massage in my life. Out of a 60 minutes massage, the therapist spent 25 minutes on my bum / groin. Got hints. At least 10 minutes were spent with her brushing my dick. In the end, she said it was a professional place and no extras. WTF? Total blue balls.

But I'm super happy, got totally relaxed. It was probably the best massage I ever had in my life. Will probably repeat again. Just didn't expect it to be professional after all the hints.If you are referring to thumb impression alternate, then YES!

You just need to repeat same therapist 3-4 times and she will open up.

SkullCrusher69
04-01-23, 08:21
I got in contact with Sp (Akash) in skokka who seems genuine while texting and giving details and digits ending with 090.

DecadeMonger
04-01-23, 08:27
Does it offer extras? Did anyone try new branch at Nallagandla?

Sand1363
04-01-23, 08:55
Does it offer extras? Did anyone try new branch at Nallagandla?I tried DLF branch.

My experience was professional.

Vkumar92
04-01-23, 08:55
Get a PM first.I have purchased the Bitcoin from Binance, can some one help me to purchase the membership.

Vkumar92
04-01-23, 08:57
Get a PM first.Need help to purchase the membership with Binance can someone help me.

DecadeMonger
04-01-23, 09:41
I tried DLF branch.

My experience was professional.Thanks for the info. After a long time I got a spa right next door. Was excited but will go there now with only good thoughts.

Rajked
04-01-23, 10:29
First of all, thank you Ujjwal bro for providing the dirwctipn and not sure whoever the person with name "Raj" is, I Can't thank you enough sir. You reference is enuf for a start from minute 0.

After reading those thunderous reviews about Miss Bee, I always wanted to meet her but never got the opportunity ao far as I don't have the directions and reference. As I finally got one, I called them today morning around 12 for an appointment at 1 with Miss Bee. The call was promptly answered and the appointment was provided.

I have reached the location and paid the necessary feww for 1 h as suggested by forum members in their earlier reviews and the receptionist showed me the room. The room is big enough and has attached shower and neatly maintained.

Here comes Miss bee and As soon as she enter, I just tried to keep it casual with small talk and said it's been a while since I met you and it did worked wonders. Somehow the name "Raj" is registered in her mind so hard that I never had to ask anything and she started the deed from minute 0. Whatever happened after was a pure bliss.

In all my mongering days, never experienced such a GFE type experience and the card swipes, teasing and BBJ are pure bliss. I didn't tried DATY but I did finger her while sucking her nipples and looks like, she is already very gorny today and she was forcing herself upon me while kissing and pounding. It was a pure 45 min of GFE experience with mutual fun and Happy to end my India trip on such a very high note 🔥

WIR: Absolutely YES.

Rating: 10/10.

With this I am ending my Mongering days for now as I will be heading out of India. I wish you all a safe and happy mongering.

Stay safe and have fun 😊
-Raj.

Sammadan44
04-01-23, 11:12
First of all, thank you Ujjwal bro for providing the dirwctipn and not sure whoever the person with name "Raj" is, I Can't thank you enough sir. You reference is enuf for a start from minute 0.

After reading those thunderous reviews about Miss Bee, I always wanted to meet her but never got the opportunity ao far as I don't have the directions and reference. As I finally got one, I called them today morning around 12 for an appointment at 1 with Miss Bee. The call was promptly answered and the appointment was provided.

I have reached the location and paid the necessary feww for 1 h as suggested by forum members in their earlier reviews and the receptionist showed me the room. The room is big enough and has attached shower and neatly maintained.

Here comes Miss bee and As soon as she enter, I just tried to keep it casual with small talk and said it's been a while since I met you and it did worked wonders. Somehow the name "Raj" is registered in her mind so hard that I never had to ask anything and she started the deed from minute 0. Whatever happened after was a pure bliss.

In all my mongering days, never experienced such a GFE type experience and the card swipes, teasing and BBJ are pure bliss. I didn't tried DATY but I did finger her while sucking her nipples and looks like, she is already very gorny today and she was forcing herself upon me while kissing and pounding. It was a pure 45 min of GFE experience with mutual fun and Happy to end my India trip on such a very high note 🔥

With this I am ending my Mongering days for now as I will be heading out of India. I wish you all a safe and happy mongering.

Stay safe and have fun 😊
-Raj.Which Spa is miss bee working now, can you provide some pointers?

Sammadan44
04-01-23, 12:41
I could finally decode the location. But there is no phone number listed. Are walk-ins allowed? How to contact them?Can you please provide pointers to location please.

Rg766
04-01-23, 13:27
Thanks to johngage bro for this reference.

I had seen leena so many times in pandavas but never took her service, so I usually do ayesha / manu / sabya / jenny. But based on his report went with leena this time.

She is BBW MILF. Doesn't have a great face (which is one reason I never used her before). But is on for DFK and amazing BBJ, she has serious skills with deepthroating. Pussy is soft and warm.

Damages; 3 k (pandavas is always 2. 5 to 3. 5 depending on girl and how good you can negotiate)/.

Wir: maybe if ayesha is not around. Prefer ayeshas face and body over leena.

NoworNeverJi
04-01-23, 14:11
VFM and great service ones suggestions are appreciated brothers. Preferably BBW.

Chan66
04-01-23, 17:15
Hello People,

Took premium membership today, it would be great if you guys can give me some contacts. New to Hyderabad and would highly appreciate it.

Please write to me in PM if anyone would be interested in an MFM or group sex, if enough interest is there we can have a closed group and hire some birds for a great time.

Chan66
04-01-23, 17:27
Hello Awesome People.

Anyone in this forum into smoking greens. Back in Germany I used to smoke and visit swinger clubs and it was the best experience of my life. My dopamine levels were next level high. I miss this setup here. Is it easy to find it here? If so any trust worthy dealers whom I can reach out?

Help would be really appreciated.

TheBigSchlong
04-01-23, 17:27
Any brother have tried this SA profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2eb330ad-8ddb-40de-910a-4b6048ae4c21

Please advise.She looks like a trans. Full on GPS. Claims to be from a well to do and influential family. And the best part is she expects 75 K per meet.

For me, personally, no pussy on SA is worth that much. Rest is your call.

Gaddi226
04-01-23, 18:44
Hello All,

I am visiting Hyderabad in April and can anyone please help me with local contacts of SP or good MPs? I can share FRs.

Thanks in advance.

ImVirat
04-01-23, 19:11
For me, personally, no pussy on SA is worth that much. Rest is your call.I 200% agree with you. Worthy won't be found on SA.

HarryMan1
04-01-23, 20:54
Hi brother. Can anyone drop in the details of s-blog? I think nimrit is from there right?She is no longer available on the blog. Blog in your PM.

Vkumar92
04-02-23, 02:07
Bro can you help me how to purchase membership.

BigDick1030
04-02-23, 03:52
It's located opposite to RS brothers Ameerpet, adjacent to hospital lane. Above Our city named diabetic centre. Translate the name and you will decode. Search in Google.

Has small rooms. So get ready to hear noises from other rooms. No attached shower, another disappointing factor.

Counter charges 30 min 1 k, 1 HR 1. 5 k. Took one hour. Took shree. Her name is shreeja Babrewal. Punjabi. Divorced. Typical Punjabi babhi material. Face is disappointment.

Has 6 year's experience in spa. So perfectly know her job and focus on pressure points. She is good for newbies with her friendly attitude.

Extras: top less HJ 2 k (only lifting top) and semi nude B2 b (removing top and bra completely). For 3 k.

Bargained semi nude for 2. 5.

Has saggy boobs. Lactating, and has sweet milk. But she needs to feed child, so limits our drinking. Allowed to finger her cat. It's extremely warm. After sometime, she became wild and gave DFK. Released. After 3-4 tries, she can come for outing.

The building has 2 more spas. Others can exploit them.

HPredwa
04-02-23, 07:59
Can you or anyone share the coordinates for Bee.

Would be able to return the favour with contacts that I have.

Stay safe and have fun 😊
-Raj.

FUm6701
04-02-23, 12:34
Hi Seniors,

I'm a newbie to mongering scene and am looking for some references. I have been reading some posts with name like Shruti, Medhachal HW and would love to connect with them.

A good hygienic spa is even better, Looking forward to get some references will reciprocate the same in future.

Help out your horny brother.

LoverG
04-02-23, 12:47
Hi All,

A reliable SP sent the below birds, any brother tried them and if yes kindly provide your reviews on them.

Thanks,

LG.

RahulWiz
04-02-23, 18:04
Can you or anyone share the coordinates for Bee.

Would be able to return the favour with contacts that I have.I can share it with you. Will message you.

DonutRider
04-02-23, 18:31
Have been here before, still running offers at 800 45 min, went late in the evening for a HJ to relax, only two fat miss available, chose one. Ni, dusky, aunty body. I didn't mind, dispo went off after few minutes of pathetic dry massage. I chose cream, I wouldn't call it a massage, she was just running her hands all over my body, I didn't complain just because she was also massaging my bum without asking. She asked me to turn, I turned with my Johnny saluting and she smiled. I started touching her bum and she didn't say anything, after some massage asked me what I wanted. Usual menu there for 2 k B2B. I asked if I can get a BJ instead of B2B and she agreed after some flirting. BJ was alright with ball licking, kissing and sucking but it wasn't sloppy. Also I didn't last long. I wasn't expecting BJ that night and the warmth and wetness of her mouth made me cum very fast, not in her mouth though, I pulled out. Some nice unexpected BJ in budget!

Sammadan44
04-02-23, 18:59
I can share it with you. Will message you.I am a newbie, can you please provide some pointers to the location please?

BrownToffee
04-02-23, 19:49
Hello Awesome People.

Anyone in this forum into smoking greens. Back in Germany I used to smoke and visit swinger clubs and it was the best experience of my life. My dopamine levels were next level high. I miss this setup here. Is it easy to find it here? If so any trust worthy dealers whom I can reach out?

Help would be really appreciated.The CM of our state has started a new wing to stop spread of illegal substances. The wing went on doing soo much extra work such that they not only caught dealers in Hyderabad but caught some in goa and Mumbai going undercover.

So now instead of high we got to get drunk and do the deed. Both are not same.

LoverG
04-03-23, 01:14
Hi All,

A reliable SP sent the below birds, any brother tried them and if yes kindly provide your reviews on them.

Thanks,

LG.To all the folks who pinged me for the SP contact, I am landing in Hyderabad on the 5th, will check with the SP after I arrive and then share.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks,

LG.

Yancan2
04-03-23, 01:31
Well, if you liked the experience, try their four hands massage next time. You will be able to get b2 b with two girls at the same time. Also, one of the other places in the building as well as another spa in pgutta are all owned by the same management, with the girls being rotated in these places so that there is a larger pool of girls available. In general, most of these spas in that area offer more or less the same services but the quality of birds IMHO is not great.

It's located opposite to RS brothers Ameerpet, adjacent to hospital lane. Above Our city named diabetic centre. Translate the name and you will decode. Search in Google.

Has small rooms. So get ready to hear noises from other rooms. No attached shower, another disappointing factor.

Counter charges 30 min 1 k, 1 HR 1. 5 k. Took one hour. Took shree. Her name is shreeja Babrewal. Punjabi. Divorced. Typical Punjabi babhi material. Face is disappointment.

Has 6 year's experience in spa. So perfectly know her job and focus on pressure points. She is good for newbies with her friendly attitude.

Extras: top less HJ 2 k (only lifting top) and semi nude B2 b (removing top and bra completely). For 3 k.

Bargained semi nude for 2. 5.

Has saggy boobs. Lactating, and has sweet milk. But she needs to feed child, so limits our drinking. Allowed to finger her cat. It's extremely warm. After sometime, she became wild and gave DFK. Released. After 3-4 tries, she can come for outing.

The building has 2 more spas. Others can exploit them.

RrVee123
04-03-23, 02:26
Hi All,

Thanks,

LG.This looks to be fake. Infact Fake. The second one in saree she I had seen her twitter posts, a divorce but not into this atleast via SP. So be cautious bro with this reliable SP.

SexCbe
04-03-23, 06:15
Is she still active? Have read a lot about her. Would be great if someone could share her contact.

SkullCrusher69
04-03-23, 06:17
Anyone have experience with this MR profile?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/asmitha

Boss4
04-03-23, 09:12
Hello Seniors,

I just am visiting Hyderabad after 7 long years and a bit tired.

Would request, any good contacts in Hyderabad please, as I head towards city today. I would really appreciate your help and will revert back with any, once I have some.

Thanks in Advance.

Boss4
04-03-23, 09:16
I can share it with you. Will message you.Can you please share with me, as well.

Thank you so much.

Rg766
04-03-23, 12:16
She is no longer available on the blog. Blog in your PM.Thanks brother. Tried K from there. Worst experience ever. Totally dead fish. The kind who just wanted me to get a release in 30 secs. Totally hate those. Left from the place in 10 minutes after starting the deed. Total turn off.

Brothers: other new SPs, Bee spa and new indies and couples references needed. I will reciprocate with what I have. Thanks.

ImVirat
04-03-23, 17:22
She lives in madhapur. Fresher in some IT company. Good face. Expects a lot of coversation and all before you start touching her. Will partially hold your hand and all in start but won't be saying no for it.Any more pointers which can be helpful to dig more.

HaveFunColor
04-03-23, 18:41
Hey,

I am willing to exchange my contacts with fellow monger in return of new ones.

Please pm me with your contact and the one you want in return.

KleenForYou
04-03-23, 18:53
Hey,

I am willing to exchange my contacts with fellow monger in return of new ones.

Please pm me with your contact and the one you want in return.Bro, I am looking for SP contact of Surekha Reddy or Shwetha MILF in Hyderabad. Kindly reply if you have any leads?

RahulWiz
04-03-23, 19:55
Can you please share with me, as well.

Thank you so much.Sure Bro happy to help. Send me a PM.

CooperKhan24
04-03-23, 21:53
Visited KAN again, opted for S. Jana as usual, as other bros have mentioned she have also started putting finger in the ass, multiple crack swipes, the good thing is she tries to excite you, multiple time in a session, After multiple visits I was able to get more than just HJ from her, but now looking for alternatives as I am bored with KAN, also their bathroom sucks.

RajHyd
04-04-23, 01:13
Any good afro profiles from MR?

Tried Lynn last month.

Sakure
04-04-23, 02:24
I am new to the forum and am going to visit Hyderabad in 10 days.

Can I get her contact. Thanks!!You need to get a PM bro.

Sakure
04-04-23, 03:01
Any good afro profiles from MR?

Tried Lynn last month.How do we get in touch with Afro Lyn? Any pointers please? Thank you in advance.

Kumar.

RaahulReddy111
04-04-23, 10:06
Thanks brother. Tried K from there. Worst experience ever. Totally dead fish. The kind who just wanted me to get a release in 30 secs. Totally hate those. Left from the place in 10 minutes after starting the deed. Total turn off.

Brothers: other new SPs, Bee spa and new indies and couples references needed. I will reciprocate with what I have. Thanks.I tried another blog girl are she is a bit middle aged but fair. I think she is little better than K but hurried me in the process. I stayed there for just 15-20 mins as I did not like to be hurried.

DecadeMonger
04-04-23, 10:13
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/avrora-independent-gfe-in-india-soon

Anybody here who will pay 1 L flush for this? $1500 an hour. Wonder how these folks come up with pricing.

Phantom85
04-04-23, 19:24
Anyone tried this chick? Please tell me your experience!Hey brother.

Do you mind sharing digits of this bird, if it's okay with you.

ImVirat
04-04-23, 21:04
Has anyone met this SA profile ConfidentBelle.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6e365782-2ec9-44df-b3e9-d8b00700f052?

Blossom123
04-05-23, 06:33
This time Ms. S asked if I need 2 pleasures (Their way of asking for HJ). When I asked how that works, she said one before the massage and one after the massage and twice the tip.

I said ok.

But I am not going to repeat as I didn't enjoy the teasing during the massage after release.

Don4112
04-05-23, 07:26
Hello fellow members, I am visiting Hyderabad next week and am very excited for the mongering experience in Hyderabad, since I follow the Hyderabad thread and it is lot more active than vizag thread.

So fellow mongering members, please share any contacts that you can and help me to get some good mongering experience. Thanks.

Gravinder
04-05-23, 10:40
If you are referring to thumb impression alternate, then YES!

You just need to repeat same therapist 3-4 times and she will open up.Is it thumb down or somras?

RajHyd
04-05-23, 19:29
How do we get in touch with Afro Lyn? Any pointers please? Thank you in advance.

Kumar.She went home, will be back soon.

ImVirat
04-05-23, 20:15
Has anyone met this SA profile ConfidentBelle.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6e365782-2ec9-44df-b3e9-d8b00700f052?Never mind. A fake profile. Agreed for 8 k for 3 hrs. Share nice pics. And when I asked for vc, ran the video call with that girl image in background and showed me that.

PeakInterest1
04-05-23, 20:27
Most of us know this SP Swathi with number ending 526. My last interaction was more than a year ago. Booked someone based on pics. She took payment and didn't return it to the other mediator who was between her and the girl. Girl was here but didn't proceed as she or her broker didn't receive money. Later phone was switched off. Hence lost my money without action. Wouldn't suggest anyone to go for her for any action.

Sakure
04-06-23, 03:44
She went home, will be back soon.Dang it! My bad luck I guess.