PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RevanthRaaj
10-03-13, 05:13
Sophia is net even worth of 2k. SP offers fr 5k and above. Shows attitiude. Not the looks as she is looking in pic. And while be forced to pay and have fun after meeting her.

Pallavan
10-03-13, 06:33
Bad time for the businessman and the actress looks like someone tipped off because of rivalry or just to give police a big news to cover up other places.Hi,

So hyderabad mongers.

Please be careful and more cautious!

Pallavan.

Kiss666
10-03-13, 12:51
Hi guys,

It is very bad to hear that senior monger businessman arrested by LE we all should support him on the other hand we are not able to spend so much to get hi fi girls because of this hi fi businessmen.

Anyway we all with you sir don't worry we all in this forum pray for you.

DipakXxx
10-03-13, 13:10
It will be very interesting to watch this carefully. I am not a lawyer but it just doesn't make sense. The new bill passed in March was supposed to make life easier. My reading of the change in this law was that prostitution by choice is not an offense.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-25/india/38009334_1_sexual-exploitation-prostitution-slavery-or-practices

I suspect Police doesn't know the new law or their objective is to harass the individual. His name in the family is spoilt but what more can they do? Will be interesting to see what happens here.

Thanks

Hyderabad: Cyberabad police on Tuesday busted a high-profile sex racket by arresting a famous industrialist in the city and 'rescuing' an upcoming TV serial actress at Madhapur.

MPHelp
10-03-13, 17:59
Hi guys it is very bad to hear that senior monger businessman arrested by LE we all should support him on the other hand we are not able to spend so much to get hi fi girls because of this hi fi businessmen.

Anyway we all with you sir don't worry we all in this forum pray for youHe doesn't need any of our prayers. He has enough money to handle the situation!

KannanGp
10-05-13, 01:07
He doesn't need any of our prayers. He has enough money to handle the situation!Very unfortunate.

RapidRavi
10-06-13, 16:31
Hi,

I am a newbie here. Am looking out for mongering. Yesterday I got a pic from an SP and I must say I am really interested in her. She's very fair and hot. The SP quoted 15k an hour for her. But all thanks to the senior members who have previously advised not to over pay and bargain for the right price. I said the same to the SP and he came down to 8k. Now the big question is, is it worth while. I personally feel it's totally worth it.

P:S. Seniors please shed some more light on this. Also kindly advice a few tips in order for not getting duped.

Likku
10-07-13, 05:23
Hi,

I am a newbie here. Am looking out for mongering. Yesterday I got a pic from an SP and I must say I am really interested in her. She's very fair and hot. The SP quoted 15k an hour for her. But all thanks to the senior members who have previously advised not to over pay and bargain for the right price. I said the same to the SP and he came down to 8k. Now the big question is, is it worth while. I personally feel it's totally worth it.

P:S. Seniors please shed some more light on this. Also kindly advice a few tips in order for not getting duped.I can help you out Buddy. Can you let me know the last three letter or digits of SP so that I can share my experience.

RapidRavi
10-07-13, 19:37
I can help you out Buddy. Can you let me know the last three letter or digits of SP so that I can share my experience.Hi Likku

Thanks for the response. The SP's no. Ends with 588. The place he told me to come over was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. What do you think?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MeatHyd101
10-07-13, 19:51
Dear-O-Dear. 3.8k for a massage, not a good one. Better luck next time buddy.Yeah was costly though for a massage but not that disappointing. Started massage with only my undies which the lady instructed me to take off on the very 5th minute of msg & which I wore back only at the last minute of 1hr session during which she massaged me pretty gud and then we had a nice bath together with a lot of fondling.

Fine but will definitely be careful about cost next time onwards.

SexySam6977
10-07-13, 22:29
Hi all,

I am new to this site. I am really interested to be part of this. I am looking for some who can guide in finding nice girls in Hyderabad.

YodaSerenity
10-08-13, 07:28
I'm from Mumbai and very new to Hyd. Please share any MP detals with extras in and around Kondapur. In return I can give you contacts in Mumbai.

YFriend
10-08-13, 09:24
Been to a very famous mall orbit in IT city went for massage the lady their was good was scared if I could ask for HJ, has anyone availed any HJ service their. Please inform. The mall is very famous with branches in other city like Mumbai.

SubbuRocks
10-09-13, 05:08
{15k One Hour One Time Anal Sex With Lubrication Creem High Profile Gi (Anal sex call Vinod}. Is no more. Have been to his place once it was like Mumbai. Kolkatta. Unhygenic. And very expensive. With you say my dear friends.

YFriend
10-09-13, 07:26
Met this independent madhavi at banajara hill very good lady, the only problem was the language she never knew anything beside telegu and I could not speak the local lang, so it was kind of good exp trying out sex with sign lang. She is good.

Body: 6.

Attitude: 9.

Overall: 8.

Total damage: 3k (with tips)

She is HW, would recommend it to everyone.

Chandru05
10-09-13, 14:02
Hi,

Can you please give me her contact details so that I can try her.

Thanks.

Met this independent madhavi at banajara hill very good lady, the only problem was the language she never knew anything beside telegu and I could not speak the local lang, so it was kind of good exp trying out sex with sign lang. She is good.

Ramniklal
10-09-13, 21:23
Hi guys,

Are there any red light areas in Hyderabad, where you can find SWs?

Cheers,

Ram

HornyRaju
10-10-13, 05:28
Do you have PM activated? Need the contact details.

IAmMilan
10-10-13, 11:09

She is HW, would recommend it to everyone.Dear ya, good you had a nice time, planing to visit Hyderabad, any pointers to get this Madhvi would may my trip colourful.

PopBrowser
10-11-13, 06:44
any way you can share contact details of your 40yr old lady so i can see if her sg is still around?

ok. it's been a bit late. more than 8 months since i did this and more than 6 months after i promised i will write the fr about tap#2."the petitie marwari house wife". to make a good reading let us call her sg. btw, i am going to keep this short, hence please bear with me.

my contact the 40 yr lady arranged her friend sg. she had told me that the lady would be slim and good in bed. went to her place and waited for her. here comes sg, draped in a saree with the head covered (typical rajasthani style) , slim and tender from the outer. was good to look at. undressed her, she was stunning. no fat on any of her parts. the only not so exciting this was her boobs which were almost non-existent except for a little hump. got into the act. she was hot! she sucked the dick, licked the balls and. and. and. the holetoo! my first time getting the hole licked. fantastic and felt out of the world. boom!

started fingering and sucking her boobs (what ever was there!) and had her complete boob in my mouth and i could feel the inner part of the boob as i sucked it. she was moaning with pleasure and after sucking and fingering i could feel the boobs juice in my mouth (people call it milk). it was the sweetest juice i ever had. her pussy was wet and she started asking (read "begging") me to fuck her. started in missionary and then doggy. what an arse. while i write this fr i still see her beautiful arse in front of my eyes. lovely!

to cut short the amazing experience. ended after cumming (like everyone else).

but, the experience. simply superb!..

YFriend
10-11-13, 08:26
Do you have PM activated? Need the contact details.Still a newbie here the PM is not yet activated so don't know how I can be useful to share number.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MRaviRaju
10-11-13, 11:03
Hi all,

I am new to this site and Hyderabad. I am really interested to be part of this. I am looking for some who can guide in finding nice girls in Hyderabad. Please do provide me the details.

Jaishankararyan
10-11-13, 16:35
Craiglist, locanto and if you have PM facility then mongers on this forum are the best bets to guide you to the wares.

Good luck!

Hi all,

I am new to this site and Hyderabad. I am really interested to be part of this. I am looking for some who can guide in finding nice girls in Hyderabad. Please do provide me the details.

Cuntributor
10-11-13, 21:50
Hi all.=,

I have been passing by a place near Hitec city railway station, it is at the turning when you come from Hitec city railway station and pass under the flyover and turn right to go to Hitec city. Right at the turning is a dark place where for past 3 to 4 nights I see few shemales / females / cross-dressers standing. Dressed like village girls. I have not stopped or checked out but some bikers seem to be checking them out. Not sure what exactly is the scene there.

Anyone has any ideas.

Cheers.

C

Chandru05
10-12-13, 07:37
Hi if you don't have PM facility then you can post the number here itself.

Still a newbie here the PM is not yet activated so don't know how I can be useful to share number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Santa3
10-13-13, 14:08
Hi if you don't have PM facility then you can post the number here itself.No! You cannot post contact information in the open forum. It is a violation of forum rules and you will get banned.

FrequenTravel
10-13-13, 18:59
Would appreciate if anybody can share their experience with the one in the pic attached. Any feedback?

Quote is 10k / night.Hi KannanGp,

Sorry for a late reply on your opinion. I have had her last month for a short duration.

She looks different than the pic shared. She work as host to some shows in very small channels and do some live show hosting as well.

She happens to be a good character and is a good material to spend time with (only chatting or may be roaming around the city kind off) , how ever she was quite bad in bed.

She is not open type while on bed, you won't feel like spending whole night with her, cause she is not active / creative in there. Always was keeping her hands on her boobs and not allowing them to suck. Nor was she open to kissing.

Well spoken and a good English (obviously with some Telgu Slang!).

Figure is slim, good but size, boobs are small but manageable to get hold off, nice height. I would recommend try for an hrs + session which will cost you may be 4-5K,

She will allow you 2 shots. If you are in a hotel near JH, she can come down to your place or may call you to her place.

She could be good material for a long term perspective, where you spend time with her then she may open up gradually.

I have her digits, just in case you want PM me.

Would recommend her at-least once.

Cheers!

Hope this helps!

FrequenTravel
10-13-13, 19:12
Hi fellows!

Recently from CL I came in touch with an Independent. (name of a precious stone other than Diamond).

Pics shared. She is asking for 15K full night and anything accept Anal.

Says that she is fashion designer!

We have been communicating over the email but has not shared her contact details and is asking to meet directly at the place. Which I am not so comfortable, since I can see the face in the pic.

Has any one tried this girl? Please help.

Cheers!

FT

Chaatu
10-13-13, 22:04
Hi all,

Found quite a few ads in Craiglist Hyderabad for a single shot costing Rs 1,500. Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?

FrequenTravel
10-14-13, 08:44
Hi AananDglb,

Could you share some lead on this SP from CL. I am in MaPur area and want to try someone close by.

May be end digits as clue or some naming info?

Thanks in advance!

I also had saw that SP ad but I wanted to know tht the girls were same as shown in the ad pic?

I am planning to give it a try.

Can you please tell me about the other girls.

FrequenTravel
10-14-13, 10:22
Hi fellows!

Approached by one of my SP,

Has anyone tried them earlier? Pics attached.

Quoting 12K full night. 4K fr short time. 1 pop.

Please suggest if any one have tried their services.

Cheers!

FT

HotHunk009
10-14-13, 12:00
Yes I know her. Her name starts with R. So know you that I really know her.

She is real. Rest upto you. Weather you want to go for 15k (bec I think that really too much).

Hi fellows!

Recently from CL I came in touch with an Independent. (name of a precious stone other than Diamond).

Pics shared. She is asking for 15K full night and anything accept Anal.

Says that she is fashion designer!

We have been communicating over the email but has not shared her contact details and is asking to meet directly at the place. Which I am not so comfortable, since I can see the face in the pic.

Has any one tried this girl? Please help.

Cheers!

FT

FrequenTravel
10-14-13, 14:38
Hi,

Thanks for the info, you are right. But till now she has not shared her number and is insisting on meeting directly at my place. Do you have any pics with her face clear?

Price quoted is high!

Have you tried her sometime?

She is real. Rest upto you. Weather you want to go for 15k (bec I think that really too much).

SubbuRocks
10-15-13, 11:15
Hi,

Please my dear friends don't ever try 1500 the cheap. No words to explain how disgusting gals. Accomodation. Very rude. Waste of money time and health.

MPHelp
10-16-13, 05:33
Hi,

Please my dear friends don't ever try 1500 the cheap. No words to explain how disgusting gals. Accomodation. Very rude. Waste of money time and health.So you tried in Kukatpally area?

SubbuRocks
10-16-13, 11:44
Damn service. Waste of time. Very dirty.

YFriend
10-17-13, 08:12
Will be in Hyderabad this weekend looking forward to some good MP can you guys suggest some good clean and hygeinic one. Had been to in in Inorbit mall service was good but don't know if they are flexible in terms or small action. If someone has availed their service please report here as it be of immense help.

Guys, please help.

RandyCocky
10-17-13, 10:28
Damn service. Waste of time. Very dirty.Bro, could you be a bit more specific and give us the details? Like whom did you try etc.

Chandru05
10-19-13, 08:07
Hi,

Can you share the last 4 digits of her number please.

YFriend
10-20-13, 06:48
Hi,

Can you share the last 4 digits of her number please.833 is the last digit her name s after famous tamil actress of hey days mads.

FrequenTravel
10-20-13, 07:23
hi guys!

after a long await of getting independent contact information from forum member who have contacted me through pm's.

i decided to move on my own and contact my small time tv anchor / actress (trying to be!).

wanted to try some other meat, i thought of asking her if she has got some friends who would be willing to do an outcall overnight service. since she is more comfortable with me, immediately she contacted few of them and got back to me with some suggestions on which one to go fr. the only catch was that i had to go to her place and hand over the money to her in front of the girl i take. i was given 2 options. 1st pics sent by phone was an aspiring anchor / tv artist. the pics look good but she gave me an honest opinion about her color that she is dark complexion. good height and slim figure.

2nd didn't had pics but was given a bit higher ranking in terms of face value, figure and complexion. and for that i had to visit her place and meet her. taking her description on the 2ndone i agreed to visit her around 9 pm yesterday.

after reaching her defined location near jh check post, she called me and said that she along with the profile will come to meet me. the deal was straight and simple. hand over the money to her and take the profile. met the girl! as per the description, she was not that stunning, however nice beautiful face. 5'4' height, average body size (fat on the right places) , but has a bit tummy, that i saw. was a bit upset though she was ok types. reached back to my apartment and tried to make her as comfortable as possible.

she runs a beauty parlour and do some work around small time tv artists.

well, after having my share of drinks which i keep at home and offered her as well. to which she obliged and had one with me. few mins after that she went in the room and changed her dress to a short night dress type. (exposing her tight thighs and busty boobs oozing out! and few ribbon cuts revealing her shoulders)

draped in white. red polka dots, she was looking hot and ready to be fucked.

started kissing me around and fondling with my tool under. she unbuttoned and removed my jeans and started kissing my tool making it hard immediately.

well the only draw back was that she was not allowing kissing, and was not doing bbbj. which actually killed the excitement of having someone with you the whole night.

anyway, we decided to do 1st round in the bedroom and then have our dinner. finished her, starting with doggy, and finished in missy. it was tight but was not clean shaven.

spent some time watching tv and dinner. took shower and came back to her, starting another round.

did her again and we were exhausted. had her 3 times during her stay and then she had to go at 6 in the morning. sorry for not being so elaborative about the sessions i had, but there was not much to describe about.

eventually she was good, but not as i was expecting. she did shared few pics of her contacts who could be prospective for future rounds.

said her good bye early in the morning and went back to sleep!

report card:

face: 7/10.

body: 7/10 (except the stomach)

attitude: 5/10.

damage: total: 13k (fellow's i am not sure if i spent a bit higher on this or have increased the expectations in the market. please guide me!)

however i think that the suppliers are also quoting too high on the profiles and then negotiate. but profiles like this was worth spending around 8-10 max)

sorry, guys don't have pics to share!

cheers!

ft

Vijayawada Guy
10-20-13, 10:39
Hi everybody,

Newly joined to the group. I will post my reviews frequently.

Thank you.

Laddu
10-20-13, 14:03
Hello fellow mongers,

Here to share my day with you, went on a mission today to find the best PM around Pj, BH and JH, called 3 contacts from lo-canto, one of them was positive the other two wasted my time asking me to wait near Pizza Hut, Well this third guy (number ends with 48 and has dozens of adds) asked me to come near Panjagutta central, went there called him up, asked me to wait for 5 min (was checking if I were alone and safe) then some guy called me and directed me to some apartments around there, went there, was an empty apartment with 3 rooms. 3 chicks, two of them were ugly one was NE, I got her. I paid 1300 to the guy (I asked for only massage hence, don't mention anything else, can be bargained with the girl). Went inside she locked the door and I got undressed within seconds, I lay down on the massage cot and she begin the massage. Worst massage ever, she poured some lotion out of seven up bottle on my back and started gliding, swoosh swoosh, I was like stop mopping my back, anyways I asked her for a B2B she said its 2k, I laughed and said I get all the service elsewhere for 2 k, she said 1. 5, I told her if I pay 1. 5 then I need B2B for whole body including my member, and allow me to do anything. She agreed and then she took of her top, I asked her to take off the pants, she dint agree any ways she started on my chest, I fondled with her boobs, sucked on them etc etc. Then she started with B2B again swoosh swoosh, I slid my hand in her pants, and started my swoosh swoosh. She asked me to slow down, then she gave me a quick HJ and then it was over, she gave me tissues and I cleaned up the mess (should have worn a Condom). Got dressed gave her 1500 and left.

Looks-8/10.

Attitude-10/10-10/10.

Structure- 9.5/10-8/10.

Complexion- fair-fair.

Damages 1.3 + 1.5 Extras.

Second I visited JB because I heard a lot about it, went to one at the main road at first turned out to be M4M, but the massage was good,

Damages 1k.

Third I roamed around JB after abbout 30 min found another kerla MP, turned out to be the one talked about, nice interiors old style, told the guy I need a full body massage with oil, he asked male or female, I said female, then he asked first time, I told him yes but I knew about this place very well, the I asked for the famous masseuse he said she is out of town (that's how I knew this is the famous JB MP) , he asked for 2.5k, bargained to 2k, he took me to a room, it had pretty impressive decorated wooden massage table, it was neat and clean, he gave me a longot kinda thing which I tied around my waist and lay down. A minute later a chick walks in, not good looking but thin, she started with my legs, gracing my members area. And the massage was mind blowing, two times my member woke up and went back to relax mode. She did my back arms, it was like heaven, all evil thoughts went bye bye, then she turned me around and started with the legs and again graced my member area upon which my carnal instincts came back flying. She gave an amazing chest massage and massaged my nipples, then she wiped the little juice leaking out with that langot and started massaging my balls, I dint open my mouth it was all taken care off, and it ended off with a super mind fuck HJ, truly heavenly then she wiped it off and arranged a hot bath for me with medimix, after the shower I got dressed, she was cleaning the juice on the floor. I got dressed gave her 500 she said thanks, and I left saying will be back for more to the guy.

Looks- don't bother.

Attitude- did everything by herself.

Massage-10/10

HJ-10/10.

WIR-Definitelyfor the massage and complimentary HJ.

Damages 2k+ 0.5 tips.

Tomorrow I am heading to the one close to the Darga.

I am new to this forum and now I am a member as well, so PM me if you guys know some other MP I can check out.

Laddu
10-20-13, 14:49
Will be in Hyderabad this weekend looking forward to some good MP can you guys suggest some good clean and hygeinic one. Had been to in in Inorbit mall service was good but don't know if they are flexible in terms or small action. If someone has availed their service please report here as it be of immense help.

Guys, please help.Try the one in jb 36. Its neat and service is good.

NodeHyd
10-20-13, 19:44
Dude does she advertise on craigslist or locanto?

833 is the last digit her name s after famous tamil actress of hey days mads.

Dhiru123
10-20-13, 23:11
can you please pm me her details?

hi guys!

after a long await of getting independent contact information from forum member who have contacted me through pm's.

i decided to move on my own and contact my small time tv anchor / actress (trying to be!).

wanted to try some other meat, i thought of asking her if she has got some friends who would be willing to do an outcall overnight service. since she is more comfortable with me, immediately she contacted few of them and got back to me with some suggestions on which one to go fr. the only catch was that i had to go to her place and hand over the money to her in front of the girl i take. i was given 2 options. 1st pics sent by phone was an aspiring anchor / tv artist. the pics look good but she gave me an honest opinion about her color that she is dark complexion. good height and slim figure.

2nd didn't had pics but was given a bit higher ranking in terms of face value, figure and complexion. and for that i had to visit her place and meet her. taking her description on the 2ndone i agreed to visit her around 9 pm yesterday.

after reaching her defined location near jh check post, she called me and said that she along with the profile will come to meet me. the deal was straight and simple. hand over the money to her and take the profile. met the girl! as per the description, she was not that stunning, however nice beautiful face. 5'4' height, average body size (fat on the right places) , but has a bit tummy, that i saw. was a bit upset though she was ok types. reached back to my apartment and tried to make her as comfortable as possible.

she runs a beauty parlour and do some work around small time tv artists.

well, after having my share of drinks which i keep at home and offered her as well. to which she obliged and had one with me. few mins after that she went in the room and changed her dress to a short night dress type. (exposing her tight thighs and busty boobs oozing out! and few ribbon cuts revealing her shoulders)

draped in white. red polka dots, she was looking hot and ready to be fucked..

Chandru05
10-21-13, 11:01
Dude, can you please give me some more leads for the contact info as I am not able to find her. Like some more digits of her or where did you see the ad of her please bro.

833 is the last digit her name s after famous tamil actress of hey days mads.

MauryaSays
10-21-13, 15:32
Any clue on the third massage parlour Jublee Hills one.

Hello fellow mongers,

Here to share my day with you, went on a mission today to find the best PM around Pj, BH and JH, called 3 contacts from lo-canto, one of them was positive the other two wasted my time asking me to wait near Pizza Hut, Well this third guy (number ends with 48 and has dozens of adds) asked me to come near Panjagutta central, went there called him up, asked me to wait for 5 min (was checking if I were alone and safe) then some guy called me and directed me to some apartments around there, went there, was an empty apartment with 3 rooms. 3 chicks, two of them were ugly one was NE, I got her. I paid 1300 to the guy (I asked for only massage hence, don't mention anything else, can be bargained with the girl). Went inside she locked the door and I got undressed within seconds, I lay down on the massage cot and she begin the massage. Worst massage ever, she poured some lotion out of seven up bottle on my back and started gliding, swoosh swoosh, I was like stop mopping my back, anyways I asked her for a B2B she said its 2k, I laughed and said I get all the service elsewhere for 2 k, she said 1. 5, I told her if I pay 1. 5 then I need B2B for whole body including my member, and allow me to do anything. She agreed and then she took of her top, I asked her to take off the pants, she dint agree any ways she started on my chest, I fondled with her boobs, sucked on them etc etc. Then she started with B2B again swoosh swoosh, I slid my hand in her pants, and started my swoosh swoosh. She asked me to slow down, then she gave me a quick HJ and then it was over, she gave me tissues and I cleaned up the mess (should have worn a Condom). Got dressed gave her 1500 and left.

Looks-8/10.

Attitude-10/10-10/10.

Structure- 9. 5/10-8/10.

Complexion- fair-fair.

Damages 1. 3 + 1. 5 Extras.

Second I visited JB because I heard a lot about it, went to one at the main road at first turned out to be M4M, but the massage was good,

Damages 1k..

Har1616
10-21-13, 15:48
Thanks Luddu,

Well explained.

The JB36 is quite a big road. Can you point it a little bit more, so I can reach the correct one.

Hello fellow mongers,

Here to share my day with you, went on a mission today to find the best PM around Pj, BH and JH, called 3 contacts from lo-canto, one of them was positive the other two wasted my time asking me to wait near Pizza Hut, Well this third guy (number ends with 48 and has dozens of adds) asked me to come near Panjagutta central, went there called him up, asked me to wait for 5 min (was checking if I were alone and safe) then some guy called me and directed me to some apartments around there, went there, was an empty apartment with 3 rooms. 3 chicks, two of them were ugly one was NE, I got her. I paid 1300 to the guy (I asked for only massage hence, don't mention anything else, can be bargained with the girl). Went inside she locked the door and I got undressed within seconds, I lay down on the massage cot and she begin the massage. Worst massage ever, she poured some lotion out of seven up bottle on my back and started gliding, swoosh swoosh, I was like stop mopping my back, anyways I asked her for a B2B she said its 2k, I laughed and said I get all the service elsewhere for 2 k, she said 1. 5, I told her if I pay 1. 5 then I need B2B for whole body including my member, and allow me to do anything. She agreed and then she took of her top, I asked her to take off the pants, she dint agree any ways she started on my chest, I fondled with her boobs, sucked on them etc etc. Then she started with B2B again swoosh swoosh, I slid my hand in her pants, and started my swoosh swoosh. She asked me to slow down, then she gave me a quick HJ and then it was over, she gave me tissues and I cleaned up the mess (should have worn a Condom). Got dressed gave her 1500 and left..

OneTimer1
10-21-13, 19:54
Went to Sruthi again last weekend and remember why I liked her so much and why she is a hit over here.

Was surprised that she instantly identified me by name when I called though I met her quite some time back. (Asked me reference etc for the first time).

She is booked for a high budget movie apparently and might soon move out. Thought indicated that she will be around for another year at least.

Showed me all the movie Pooja pics, posters etc from the tablet and news paper ads. Was very excited that she got the role. Was fondling her tits all the while she was showing me the pics.

She became topless in no time still going through the pics pointing at various events, directors, co-actors blah blah. It was exciting to see her fully dressed in the pics and still fondling her bare breasts at the same time smelling her freshly shampooed hair. (Hint: Friday is the best time, she does Pooja without fail and is extra clean.) Johny was bursting inside the jeans.

Then she says, she can't concentrate on the pics with all the fondling and said, lets do it first.

Again, an hour very well spent. She seem to have learnt a few things in the meantime, wears condom with lips (wow) , BBBJ, moaning, cowgirl, all were excellent and naturally flowed.

She is never dry as every before. Wet and slimy all the time. The famous mirror is still in place and she enjoys herself doing you. She kneels down in front of you and does the BBBJ (Oh my!)

Last was the mish. Deep ploughing with DFK and finally came.

Soon after, When I was still over and inside her, says, forgot to say, my marriage is fixed and browses and shows a guy's pics from the tablet (LOL). I was like WTF.

Then noticed and asks why have I became thin (!) I don't even know of any girl remembering my name the second time and she remembers like everything. (BTW, Is it the same case with the others?)

Then she got dressed with the gown and took out the pics again and we sat down looking at the pics. She said the movie name which I forgot.

All in all great GFE. Will return again.

Laddu
10-21-13, 20:03
Thanks Luddu,

Well explained.

The JB36 is quite a big road. Can you point it a little bit more, so I can reach the correct one.I tried sending you a PM didn't go through. It's near vacs cake shop. Do some research you will get it.

Laddu
10-21-13, 20:04
Any clue on the third massage parlour Jublee hills one.Didn't happen to go there today buddy, I believe it's somewhere near to that hospital.

Laddu
10-21-13, 20:10
Hello fellow Mongers,

I am looking for a independent hook up, I have a place in a residential area which is a big no no, so does any one knows any chick with her own place, please do pm me contact and description and help this fellow mongorian to do the deeds.

Har1616
10-22-13, 07:22
Thanks Laddu,

I do not have the PM facility yet.

Thanks

I tried sending you a PM didn't go through. It's near vacs cake shop. Do some research you will get it.

Laddu
10-22-13, 15:35
Hello fellow mongers,

Found this add on Locanto, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Has anyone tried this?

"Call me for a real High profile north indian girl offers the best quality sex services for decent men. Only Hindi speaking men invited. Truely independent and honest. Provide you the homely accomodation along with the service. Satisfaction and privacy 100% guranteed.

Richa"

Help is appriciated.

Vijayawada Guy
10-22-13, 19:31
Went to Sruthi again last weekend and remember why I liked her so much and why she is a hit over here.

Was surprised that she instantly identified me by name when I called though I met her quite some time back. (Asked me reference etc for the first time).

She is booked for a high budget movie apparently and might soon move out. Thought indicated that she will be around for another year at least.

Showed me all the movie Pooja pics, posters etc from the tablet and news paper ads. Was very excited that she got the role. Was fondling her tits all the while she was showing me the pics.

She became topless in no time still going through the pics pointing at various events, directors, co-actors blah blah. It was exciting to see her fully dressed in the pics and still fondling her bare breasts at the same time smelling her freshly shampooed hair. (Hint: Friday is the best time, she does Pooja without fail and is extra clean.) Johny was bursting inside the jeans.

Then she says, she can't concentrate on the pics with all the fondling and said, lets do it first.

Again, an hour very well spent. She seem to have learnt a few things in the meantime, wears condom with lips (wow) , BBBJ, moaning, cowgirl, all were excellent and naturally flowed...How to contact her. Please help me.

RahulBasu
10-23-13, 03:03
Hi friends,

First timer here, can anyone get me in touch with some decent looking independent. Since it's my first time kinda hesitant to go through SP.

Heard a lot about Sruthi, will be really grateful if anyone can get me in contact with her.

Regards,

Rahul

Laddu
10-23-13, 12:48
Hi friends,

First timer here, can anyone get me in touch with some decent looking independent. Since it's my first time kinda hesitant to go through SP.

Heard a lot about Sruthi, will be really grateful if anyone can get me in contact with her.

Regards,

RahulSame here Bro, need some one trustworthy.

Vijayawada Guy
10-23-13, 19:41
As I am new to Vijayawada, there are no SPs for me. So, searched on google and found one contact for body massage. When called the number given, heard the voice of a lady and she informed me that, she is in driving and call back after 10 min. This time call picked up by a guy, introduce herself as [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and asked for my requirement. He told me that, they have excellent body massager (lady) and asked me about my requirement either BM or FS that too out call service only. As new to VJA and I didn't know the situations here in the hotels, I requested him to arrange BM at their place. After continuous request for 3 days, he said ok and the rates told are 3000 for BM and 5000 for FS. I bargained and settled for 2000 for BM with session of 1 hour. He called me at 9PM and directed me to come to his place, which is nearly 8 km. From my place and its an apartment (3rd floor). He opened the door, he is not visible as no lights were on and he showed the way to bed room. There is one double cot bed and fan. The ambience is ok. After 5 min. One lady of around 30 years age entered the room and asked me to give the amount. I gave 2000 to her and she in turn went out from bedroom to give money to the guy. Within 2 min. She came and closed the door. I felt little bit nervous. She asked me to remove the clothes and lay on bed. I removed my shirt, pant and laid on bed with underwear. She laughed and removed the underwear. Then the massage with some herbal oil. Starting from back side all over the body. During chit chat, she told me that she is from hyd. After completing massage on back side, she requested me to turn upside and continued the massage, finished with an excellent Hand job. Requested for other extras like touching the boobs etc, but she won't accept. The massage is very good and finishing with HJ is excellent. Here are my ratings.

Face: 4/10.

Body: 5/10.

Service: Massage: 7. 5/10.

HJ: 9/10.

Ambience: 5/10 [b]EDITOR's NOTE[/u]: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SearchingWorl6
10-23-13, 21:43
Hello Seniors,

Came to Hyd last week for a 1 year stint and started exploring. Need your help to find the heavenly hole!

EatPrayLove
10-24-13, 04:10

Again, an hour very well spent. She seem to have learnt a few things in the meantime, wears condom with lips (wow) , BBBJ, moaning, cowgirl, all were excellent and naturally flowed.

She is never dry as every before. Wet and slimy all the time. The famous mirror is still in place and she enjoys herself doing you. She kneels down in front of you and does the BBBJ (Oh my!)

Last was the mish. Deep ploughing with DFK and finally came.

Soon after, When I was still over and inside her, says, forgot to say, my marriage is fixed and browses and shows a guy's pics from the tablet (LOL). I was like WTF.

Then noticed and asks why have I became thin (!) I don't even know of any girl remembering my name the second time and she remembers like everything. (BTW, Is it the same case with the others?)

Then she got dressed with the gown and took out the pics again and we sat down looking at the pics. She said the movie name which I forgot.

All in all great GFE. Will return again.Appreciate the FR. What was the damage? Are there any pics? Please. Share contact with ref.

Laddu
10-24-13, 15:20
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Here to share a visit to the MP near JH Darga, Its name is given in this forum, I don't remember which page, well called up fixed an appointment and went to the address (the address online is wrong) , it was pretty inside, a calm and shady neighborhood, have a clinic as a front, went in there, there was a slim (literally) chick at the counter, she gave me the booklet to choose from, I choose Swedish massage (should have chosen full body clean up) , took me to the room, clean small room with a AC (which just makes noise) she told me another girl will come, I started getting undressed and this guy comes in, I was like WTF, my member was still in hiding in my Calvin so I was cool, he gave me a disposable underwear, it dint even fit properly, I did the same thing as before, kept the cloth in the corner and lie down butt naked. 10 minutes went by and I begin to sweat, could hear the manager talking to someone, my member was going into hiding. Man I was thinking any minute LE will strike in. In a minute or so this chick Rad* comes in, tells me to wear the thing and goes out, I was like FatI wasted my trip here, wore that thing, she comes in asked me for oil / cream, I always choose oil for slippery reasons, she started with the massage, everything except the butt area, I did my fare share of signals, but in vain. Asked me to turn around, while doing my chest some how I gathered balls and asked her how much for extras, she dint get what I was saying, only speaks Telugu, As my member was getting angry, I averted to sign language, showed her the leaning tower, she said something in Telugu, she said something about the manager, so I figured that she won't do it because the manager was there, completed the massage, it was pretty good, asked me to take a shower, I played my desperation card, threw of the cloth in dustbin and waited for her to bring towel and soap, she came in took a look at my scared member, kept the towel and soap on the cot and went off closing the door, took a bath with a sigh, member wasn't happy, walked out there was no sign of that chick. Left the place, the chick at the receptionist asked me to return soon (I interpreted as a sign but that's just my desperation) , left the place. Chick wasn't hot or anything. Probably will get services next time I visit them.

Damage. 2k.

Will give another fr when I re visit them.

Tomorrow I am going to check out one more mp (thanks to Six Nine for providing contact) and two sp (one SP called me to Bowlly for 3k 1shot, and negotiations still going on with another through whatsapp) will post fr tomorrow, wish me luck.

Laddu
10-25-13, 14:17
Hello fellow mongers,

Here to share my disappointing fr went through an SP through locanto (the add requires only guys who knows hindi and English) , she called me to bwly, went there, she gave me directions which took me half and hour to reach, she asked me to wait for 5 min, I waited for 50, I tried calling her, her phone was bzy for 50 minutes, then she picked up and asked me to come near some salon nearby, she said couldn't come because of the rain, stood there for another 15 minutes I was about to gie up, then another chick called me and asked me a number of questions, then she discussed the price and said will come and get me, I was reaching the heights of patience, then she sends me a text that she can't do me because her brother was coming home, I said fuck it, and left. So guys when you contact the SP first get all the details.

Will try another SP tomorrow, till then.

Adios.

StaticCouch
10-26-13, 13:26
well. have been away from hyderabad for some time now, so was not very hopeful of finding dough here.

nothing new with sps, so thought let me try my old mp where i had got few extras. so went to tai sabaee on jh and met the guy at the counter who recognized me. i was more in a mood of relaxation than anything else. the guy at the counter knows my taste and accordingly called for the therapist, which i assumed would be a regular ne babe with mechanical massage skills.

out came a fair babe looked like ne, so was not very happy but had to relax, went in and regular stuff happened, change of clothing etc.

one thing to note here is this spa has increased visibility from outside the spa room, so was disappointed that there will be no chance even if the babe agreed for a hj! anyways, after 5 mins the therapist enters and asked me to lie down and as soon as that happens she asks me where am i from. hmmm. not usual. so i used my grey cells and told her from california and here on business!

she opened up immediately and told she is from bali, i was happy that something can happen now. but door visibility was a concern. as the massage started she asked few questions on what i do in us and how long i've been there and regular crap. made up a solid story and told her i'll be visiting bali next year and she lit up like a bulb and told me about indonesia a lot (like a tour guide). now while talking and massaging she slipped her hands and touch my privates couple of times, pulled my undi down for a bum massage! this was new. unless you ask for it nobody does that!

i was happy and slowly the slipping of fingers increased, john boy was in full form by now and she asked me to turn over, saw the boy saluting and carried on with the her stuff. i kept on complementing her (hands were soft & crap) and she kept in sliding her hands in. after about 5 mins she asked upfront that i want hj. i was surprised and nodded yes! she asked how much. told her 500, she asked i need in dollars! i told her frack off, i don't need any hj, then she said 2k, i told her 2k for full service! she said that cannot happen as manager can see from the door, only 2k for hj. negotiations started and went on for 10 mins and finally she agreed for me to touch her with hj for 2k (i know it is a bit much, but i was like wth, let me go ahead).

she covered johnny from an angle and started the deed and i slid my hands inside and started my deed. overall ok hj, nothing great but her boobies were nice and firm, not too big and not too small! she cleaned up and continued with the balance massage.

overall, some ray of hope although have to lie that i'm from us (which worked). will repeat in desperation, in case do not get anything!

static!

StaticCouch
10-26-13, 13:31
{{Again, an hour very well spent. She seem to have learnt a few things in the meantime, wears condom with lips (wow) , BBBJ, moaning, cowgirl, all were excellent and naturally flowed.}}

OT1, I remember the mirror. I guess she likes to see herself screwed in different positions and get excited when she looks in the mirror. Reminds me of the movie "American Psycho".

Good one buddy!

StaticCouch
10-26-13, 13:46
Hi Guys,

I have managed to line up some "supposed" independents.

But they only do outcall.

So I am looking for a good hotel to meet them in. Something 3 to 4 star.

So far have shortlisted. Green Park and Taj Vivanta.

Do you have any suggestions for a short term (6 hour) hotel which is off good quality?I guess very late reply. But try The Square in begumpet, no security checks, no card entry and a typical old 3 star hotel. Good for short term, banged Tenyaaaa there!

StaticCouch
10-26-13, 13:49
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Damage. 2k.

Will give another fr when I re visit them.

Tomorrow I am going to check out one more mp (thanks to Six Nine for providing contact) and two sp (one SP called me to Bowlly for 3k 1shot, and negotiations still going on with another through whatsapp) will post fr tomorrow, wish me luck.Mate there used be a dark chick, name was Sonu and she used to limp while walking, excellent specs she had and gave good HJ, I guess she is no more there. This MP has been reviewed few times here but not many were lucky.

StaticCouch
10-26-13, 13:52
Hi All.

I have been passing by a place near Hitec city railway station, it is at the turning when you come from Hitec city railway station and pass under the flyover and turn right to go to Hitec city. Right at the turning is a dark place where for past 3 to 4 nights I see few shemales / females / cross-dressers standing. Dressed like village girls. I have not stopped or checked out but some bikers seem to be checking them out. Not sure what exactly is the scene there.

ANyone has any ideas.

Cheers.

CI've seen them and they look scary, beware! There are few I keep on spotting near JH CheckPost. Come out around 2 in the night. Very Scary.

Stay Safe bud!

MPHelp
10-26-13, 15:04
well. have been away from hyderabad for some time now, so was not very hopeful of finding dough here.

nothing new with sps, so thought let me try my old mp where i had got few extras. so went to tai sabaee on jh and met the guy at the counter who recognized me. i was more in a mood of relaxation than anything else. the guy at the counter knows my taste and accordingly called for the therapist, which i assumed would be a regular ne babe with mechanical massage skills.

out came a fair babe looked like ne, so was not very happy but had to relax, went in and regular stuff happened, change of clothing etc.

one thing to note here is this spa has increased visibility from outside the spa room, so was disappointed that there will be no chance even if the babe agreed for a hj! anyways, after 5 mins the therapist enters and asked me to lie down and as soon as that happens she asks me where am i from. hmmm. not usual. so i used my grey cells and told her from california and here on business!

she opened up immediately and told she is from bali, i was happy that something can happen now. but door visibility was a concern. as the massage started she asked few questions on what i do in us and how long i've been there and regular crap. made up a solid story and told her i'll be visiting bali next year and she lit up like a bulb and told me about indonesia a lot (like a tour guide). now while talking and massaging she slipped her hands and touch my privates couple of times, pulled my undi down for a bum massage! this was new. unless you ask for it nobody does that!

i was happy and slowly the slipping of fingers increased, john boy was in full form by now and she asked me to turn over, saw the boy saluting and carried on with the her stuff. i kept on complementing her (hands were soft & crap) and she kept in sliding her hands in. after about 5 mins she asked upfront that i want hj. i was surprised and nodded yes! she asked how much. told her 500, she asked i need in dollars! i told her frack off, i don't need any hj, then she said 2k, i told her 2k for full service! she said that cannot happen as manager can see from the door, only 2k for hj. negotiations started and went on for 10 mins and finally she agreed for me to touch her with hj for 2k (i know it is a bit much, but i was like wth, let me go ahead).

she covered johnny from an angle and started the deed and i slid my hands inside and started my deed. overall ok hj, nothing great but her boobies were nice and firm, not too big and not too small! she cleaned up and continued with the balance massage.

overall, some ray of hope although have to lie that i'm from us (which worked). will repeat in desperation, in case do not get anything!

static!trust me it's not at all required. just go in and they will hint you enough about the extras. i get it for 1k without touch. the door story is crap because i never saw anyone peeping through the glass. everyone knows what's going on inside, so don't worry about that.

mp

MPHelp
10-26-13, 15:06
Hello fellow mongers,

Here to share my disappointing fr went through an SP through locanto (the add requires only guys who knows hindi and English) , she called me to bwly, went there, she gave me directions which took me half and hour to reach, she asked me to wait for 5 min, I waited for 50, I tried calling her, her phone was bzy for 50 minutes, then she picked up and asked me to come near some salon nearby, she said couldn't come because of the rain, stood there for another 15 minutes I was about to gie up, then another chick called me and asked me a number of questions, then she discussed the price and said will come and get me, I was reaching the heights of patience, then she sends me a text that she can't do me because her brother was coming home, I said fuck it, and left. So guys when you contact the SP first get all the details.

Will try another SP tomorrow, till then.

Adios.This is why I warned you about Locanto, very rarely you will find something genuine.

MP

MPHelp
10-26-13, 15:09
Mate there used be a dark chick, name was Sonu and she used to limp while walking, excellent specs she had and gave good HJ, I guess she is no more there. This MP has been reviewed few times here but not many were lucky.You remind me of the sexy chick at the reception in this spa.

I was one of the few lucky chaps who got the mind blowing HJ. I saw Sonu in a spa near Kondapur, but they have stopped operating now because of LE.

MP

OneTimer1
10-26-13, 20:50
{{Again, an hour very well spent. She seem to have learnt a few things in the meantime, wears condom with lips (wow) , BBBJ, moaning, cowgirl, all were excellent and naturally flowed. }}

OT1, I remember the mirror. I guess she likes to see herself screwed in different positions and get excited when she looks in the mirror. Reminds me of the movie "American Psycho".

Good one buddy!Heh heh. I (Very) rarely do the same girl second time. Sruthi is one of the ones.

Guys, she seems to stick to her existing customers only. I sent the contact to few of you guys but looks like she is not taking anyone new.

Thanks

RKsWorld
10-27-13, 07:25
Hi fellow,

Although new to this forum, but will share some my FRs, while staying in this state for a year now.

Met this aunty intorduced by a local SP in Vijayawada. We go to her place, it was appartment, completely messed up with the route as the SP jigjagged me to her house. Initially it was awkward as couple of children were sitting in the front room, went to bedroom. She was on the bulky side (in a semi transparent night) but cooperative & active. After some light talks started, playing with my jny, was hesitant for BJ but rest all was fine. Nice enjoyment in a rainy day. Hurried up as late night left to HYD.

Damage. 3K.

Will return next time, as she agreed for outcall then.

HornDog78
10-27-13, 13:10

she opened up immediately and told she is from bali, i was happy that something can happen now. but door visibility was a concern. as the massage started she asked few questions on what i do in us and how long i've been there and regular crap. made up a solid story and told her i'll be visiting bali next year and she lit up like a bulb and told me about indonesia a lot (like a tour guide). now while talking and massaging she slipped her hands and touch my privates couple of times, pulled my undi down for a bum massage! this was new. unless you ask for it nobody does that!..for thai sab,

now i know why it's so tough to get an appointment there and the mgr acts pricey if you walk-in like the old days.

VishnuHyd
10-27-13, 17:52
For Thai Sab,

Now I know why it's so tough to get an appointment there and the mgr acts pricey if you walk-in like the old days.Bad Experience at Tai Sabaa.

Been to this place before but unsuccessful in getting the job done. May be I was not good at asking but like the previous poster, I am not that tactful. I gave many hints during the massage but didn't dare to ask directly.

Any ideas?

VishnuHyd
10-27-13, 19:06
The following is the pic posted in the ad and send by the SP.I am posting little late but this is a fake picture taken from us backpage.

Kiss666
10-28-13, 12:55
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Hema aunty kphb can you pm me details like service etc.

Is she offer evrything like BBBJ.

Please

HornDog78
10-28-13, 15:41
Bad Experience at Tai Sabaa.

Been to this place before but unsuccessful in getting the job done. May be I was not good at asking but like the previous poster, I am not that tactful. I gave many hints during the massage but didn't dare to ask directly.

Any ideas?On the masseuse. I've struck out once, but been lucky thrice. When everything else fails, drop the bashful act gesture for it. Worst outcome is an offended masseuse. Best outcome is you leave happy.

DigitalSham
10-28-13, 15:50
Instead of talking about the hooker and pims on craigslist or locanto, why members talk about pubs, joints or bar in the city. I think is better discussing about the profiles and girls on craiglist, we are marketing them and raising the worthless prices in market indirectly.

Requesting Senior Member to open up and share the details about any possibilty of mongering in Hardrock, Spoil or whatever.

Desi33
10-28-13, 21:28
This is why I warned you about Locanto, very rarely you will find something genuine.

MPJust curious, I'm new to all this. But what are the other options, other then locanto, CL etc. To finding a girl for out-call services?

DesiYuva
10-29-13, 03:03
Just curious, I'm new to all this. But what are the other options, other then locanto, CL etc. To finding a girl for out-call services?Don't be too suspicious dude. Its like interrogation not like requesting. Google it man.

VishnuHyd
10-29-13, 10:11
Has any one used the SP (phone ends with 456) in CL? The pictures are awesome but not sure if they are fake.

I had luck with few SPs but I hate hotels (even though some are upscale hotels).

I had luck with a Danica Spa in Banjara Hills once but no luck at other times. Girls are mostly NE but not good looking (5 out of 10 in looks). Massage is great though.

SmartAss
10-29-13, 11:10
Hey bro,

Can you share that chicks number?

StaticCouch
10-29-13, 18:01
bad experience at tai sabaa.

been to this place before but unsuccessful in getting the job done. may be i was not good at asking but like the previous poster, i am not that tactful. i gave many hints during the massage but didn't dare to ask directly.

any ideas?you need to be tactful mate. things are not simple as they used to be. remember ne babes giving you a hj would be rare, even if they do they won't have the skills. you might end up coming out in pain rather pleasure! indo, thai babes are the best and if you are lucky you might get one as a therapist. tai sabaeee has only two indo therapist, the earlier ones have left (i think there were four earlier) so if you are in luck you might get one of those or book an appointment.

keep trying!

Vijayawada Guy
10-29-13, 18:27
Hi fellow,

Although new to this forum, but will share some my FRs, while staying in this state for a year now.

Met this aunty intorduced by a local SP in Vijayawada. We go to her place, it was appartment, completely messed up with the route as the SP jigjagged me to her house. Initially it was awkward as couple of children were sitting in the front room, went to bedroom. She was on the bulky side (in a semi transparent night) but cooperative & active. After some light talks started, playing with my jny, was hesitant for BJ but rest all was fine. Nice enjoyment in a rainy day. Hurried up as late night left to HYD.

Damage. 3K.

Will return next time, as she agreed for outcall then.Boss, please provide the contact details, if any at Vijayawada.

Thanks in advance.

Jaishankararyan
10-29-13, 18:30
Some talk apart from the regular (but important though) stuff!

My dear fellow mongers,

What do you prefer. Independents or chicks provided by SPs?

My preference is clearly for independents due to the following reasons:

1. No looking at watch.

2. Nobody to bang the door to remind the time.

3. If you are lucky, they are not mechanical. Most of the SP chicks are mechanical.

4. Costs less.

5. If you build a rapport, things can work great.

6. Chance of GFE is high, though not always guaranteed.

7. Places usually tend to be safer.

8. Nakhras are less as it is their business not someone else's.

Some of the down sides:

1. Should not to get too involved and personal with the female due to obvious reasons.

2. Places are not that great, though tend to be safer.

3. Anything else?

Over to you boys and gentlemen. Feel free to critique.

Thanks,

Jai

JazzyBoy
10-29-13, 19:10
Some talk apart from the regular (but important though) stuff!

My dear fellow mongers,

Over to you boys and gentlemen. Feel free to critique.

Thanks,

JaiI second you just as most of the other guys would, but then the pros you mentioned depends on girl to girl.

I have seen certain indies (especially in Delhi and Mumbai) being clock watchers and also being so mechanical in bed.

Also, I have had best of GFE from certain chicks though SP's.

So, everything depends on chick to chick.

VishnuHyd
10-29-13, 20:53
Instead of talking about the hooker and pims on craigslist or locanto, why members talk about pubs, joints or bar in the city. I think is better discussing about the profiles and girls on craiglist, we are marketing them and raising the worthless prices in market indirectly.

Requesting Senior Member to open up and share the details about any possibilty of mongering in Hardrock, Spoil or whatever.I am not a senior member but here is my take on Hard Rock.

I visit this place very frequently but never found a hooker. I got to admit that I always go here for drinks, not for hookers but I could have spotted easily if I came across one.

If anyone had luck with other upscale places, please provide the details and tips.

RahulBasu
10-30-13, 04:30
Got the following pics from an SP. Wanted to know if it is genuine?

Has anyone seen or tried this girl?

PavamNjan
10-30-13, 06:06
At last went to the famous JH MP. Thanks Laddu for giving right direction. The girl is not that great. But the massage was too good.

No need to mention anything. Everything is taken care. No rush.

HJ was awesome.

Damage: 2k +500 tip.

StaticCouch
10-30-13, 09:45

Has anyone seen or tried this girl?I remember girl1, she has been reviewed here few months ago when I was actively mongering (probably check in photos, you might find her) , I recognize the hotel though, have banged pooojjaaa here. 2nd one the face is not clear, no idea on third one.

Princearain
10-30-13, 20:19

Has anyone seen or tried this girl?Girl 1. Her name pooja if I remember correctly. Was with kan earlier I think. Ok experience. Is girl 3 same as girl 1? Girl 2 not sure bro.

BTW which SP sent you these pics?

Santa3
10-31-13, 14:46

1. No looking at watch. 2. Nobody to bang the door to remind the time. 3. If you are lucky, they are not mechanical. Most of the SP chicks are mechanical.

4. Costs less. 5. If you build a rapport, things can work great. 6. Chance of GFE is high, though not always guaranteed. 7. Places usually tend to be safer.

8. Nakhras are less as it is their business not someone else's.

Some of the down sides:

1. Should not to get too involved and personal with the female due to obvious reasons.

2. Places are not that great, though tend to be safer.

Over to you boys and gentlemen. Feel free to critique.Wrong on points 1, 2, 3, 4, 8.

1- 2 Every independent watches the clock. If they are ok with you an extra 30 mins or so is generally ignored.

3. No guarantee with anyone. Its a personal rapport which you develop with them which leads to GFE etc.

4. Costs tend to be more these days as you don't find any decent ones below 7k.

8. The SP can replace a female for you if you find them non co-operative. Ensure that you do not orgasm. And send her back in the middle of a session and ask the SP for a refund. Do not let her go. Talk to the SP in front of her.

-

Other downsides. Independents are highly unreliable and untrustworthy. The possibility of they stealing from you is very high. You don't know their address. Where will you go to recover? They are moody and can turn from hot to cold in the blink of an eye. They probe into your details for future use if any. I am sure that a lot of our colleagues here haven't even realised the amount of personal info that they may divulged with these kind of females.

Jaishankararyan
10-31-13, 16:46
Excellent perspective. Got to agree!

Wrong on points 1, 2.3, 4.8.

1- 2 Every independent watches the clock. If they are ok with you an extra 30 mins or so is generally ignored.

3. No guarantee with anyone. Its a personal rapport which you develop with them which leads to GFE etc.

4. Costs tend to be more these days as you don't find any decent ones below 7k.

8. The SP can replace a female for you if you find them non co-operative. Ensure that you do not orgasm. And send her back in the middle of a session and ask the SP for a refund. Do not let her go. Talk to the SP in front of her.

-

Other downsides. Independents are highly unreliable and untrustworthy. The possibility of they stealing from you is very high. You don't know their address. Where will you go to recover? They are moody and can turn from hot to cold in the blink of an eye. They probe into your details for future use if any. I am sure that a lot of our colleagues here haven't even realised the amount of personal info that they may divulged with these kind of females.

Jacks 1978
10-31-13, 17:14

She is real. Rest upto you. Weather you want to go for 15k (bec I think that really too much).Hello HotHunk009,

Thanks for the info. Have you tried her. Have you seen her. Want to give a try.

HobbyWiseman
10-31-13, 17:57
I agree with Santa on this. We don't know independents very much & if they steal something from you, you have no where to go. Sharing personal information to anyone is dangerous.

These days. One of my friend was regular with so called independent. He gave her some loan in good trust. She hasn't returned his money yet. Whenever he is calling her for money, she is threatening him to expose him before his family. Guys. Beware of independents.

StaticCouch
10-31-13, 20:34
Guys, any news on Tanya lately? I think she is out of business now!

Finally did hyderabad wake up?

Princearain
10-31-13, 21:12
Guys, any news on Tanya lately? I think she is out of business now!

Finally did hyderabad wake up?She no longer responds to emails nor watz app. So yeah maybe out of business now

StaticCouch
11-01-13, 14:26
part 1: what a tease!

well, was in a mood of adventure today, so thought of starting with massage and if lucky would get a hj. went to fift elamant spaa and asked for any new therapist (thai preferably) , but receptionist informed they have not got any thai yet and told new bird has come and would be as good as thai. i was ok with that and took thai aroma for 60 mins.

met the babe named katttyyy. she was petite, clear skin, firm melons (at least looked like) and looked cute, i was a bit disappointed as she looked cute so will not do anything! but soon it turned out to be false and as she started massage she slipped hands now and then and accidentally touched privates few times, rolled down the uwear and gave a firm bum massage. it was very surprising and i and johnny were happy that today is a lucky day! he hands were extremely soft!

anyways, this went on for some time, even after i rolled over, so finally i asked her if she can do the deed to she politely rejected and mentioned 'you are a kind man and we do not do this here'! i was amazed, surprised, embarrassed and thought she was only teasing me!

what a tease it was. although klpd but was happy with the teasing!

part 2: what the fak! spoiler alert!

came out somewhat happy but johnny wanted some action and was getting restless in the denims and wanted to break free! well told john boy to be li'll patient and will show him the door to heaven soon.

one of the sps had called on wednesday to let me know that new meat has come and he has sent an email, i'm sure most of you would have received this mail. called him and told i'm coming is the meat ready to be chewed, he said come down and you'll not be disappointed this time (i had given him feedback on the last hw he had and was pretty pathetic). so went to the location and called, he said go to the flat and the regular aunty will greet. this happened as usual and finally saw the meat, named saandya.

well she looked different than the pic but definitely she was the babe. in reality she is dark and not worth 2. 5 or 3k, disappointed, johnny was wth, lets bang her and get rid of the itch. went inside and i asked here where are you from and all regular bs, she was quite rude and replied why do you want to know all this, i was pissed by now and wanted to bang her brains out! so quickly started the deed and got her undressed and there was a tattoo of abhiiii on one of her boobies. i asked her is he your boyfriend, she said not important you concentrate on what you are here for! that did it and i wanted to be extremely aggressive with her and removed her top and sucked her boobies extremely hard till she said stop it!

she looks pathetic in reality, is from karnataka, i guess shimoga. boobies were the only good thing on her body but with the tattoo on it! asked for bj, she said no, asked her for fk, she said no! told her cover your body and let me only fak the base and leave! she was like ok lets finish the deed and use two condi's i told her you are petite, not sure if i will be able to enter properly, she said every one does with two only! i said ok, lets try, as i entered i realized two more johnny's can enter with me, it was a big hole down there! somehow banged her hard in misy and doggy, asked her for fk again, she said you need to buy the kisss, i told her to fak off and finished the deed, cleaned and was about to leave, she asked for tips, told her ask abhiiii, he'll pay! came out told the aunty she is pathetic and left.

called up the sp and blasted him and told him this is the second time you are getting a poor profile, he was like i have got good feedback yesterday, i told him not sure how but this profile is pathetic and am not happy! he apologized and he'll speak with her and get a good one next time!

overall, johnny pissed again with me and 2nd part of the day was bad, pic attached, do not want to mention specs!

please avoid!

static!

RKsWorld
11-02-13, 07:20
Although Vijayawada seems sleepy at first galance, but a little work out with the help of the same SP & meet this nice homely HW in the area named some island.

This a complete residential home, as if some family business going on. The SP introduced the HW & other girls staying there, selected the HW, was in early 30s. Although she was not willing for outcalls untill it was some good hotels, anyhow managed to a friendsplace. She was proactive on bed, gr88 BJ, missionary & nice cowgal. She wasn't willing for anal so left there, fine with rest all.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 3. 5 K (Perhaps a li'll high)

Said that next in her place it would be more enjoyable.

RKsWorld
11-02-13, 07:23
Boss, please provide the contact details, if any at Vijayawada.

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I am new to this forum & according to FAQ don't have any PM rights! So couldn't figure out how to share the same with you?

Xander Garv
11-02-13, 16:01
Thanks static couch for the fr. K ran was had agreed to provide the below profile at 5k for 2 pops and wanted me to come between 19am and 2 pm. I was busy and didn't go yet. Was thinking of going on Monday but now would avoid. Thanks to you.

RamboRaj
11-03-13, 13:21
Did anyone tried her

Maverick9
11-03-13, 15:57
Hello Friend,

Could you please provide Madhavi's Contact.

Appreciate your help Bro.

Thanks

RKsWorld
11-04-13, 05:18
Met this SP in VJA, said options are available but need to go to Guntur. Went there it was a hotel / lodge couldn't remember now, had pay the room charges. Then was showed the so called options. Both in the early 20s quoted 4K, too petite and shy, wouldn't speak anything other the local language. The man accompained, won't let me leave the hotel, said had to opt any of these & nearly 40 mins this captivity went on.

Some how bluffed & ran to the nearest juntion & took to VJA. The day was a complete waste.

Damage: 1.2 K (Room Rent)

ChickMonger
11-05-13, 09:04
Hello seniors and regulars,

I am new to mongering and to this forum. Please share some contacts of Independents on PM. Help will definitely be reciprocated.

Regards,

CM

Kaskoraja
11-06-13, 05:15
Can anyone share the contact of Madhavi. I have pm service enabled and would definetly give a fr explaining my experiences.

Ashole
11-06-13, 11:01
i have used this spa before with no luck. one of the therapists is really short with height on below 5" which is a turn off for me personally!

NodeHyd
11-06-13, 19:27
No Pm facility availed yet.Any other way you can pass on the info?

SubbuRocks
11-07-13, 05:04
Yes I tried in Kukatpally. Punjagutta also. 1500 service damn.

Chandru05
11-07-13, 08:06
You can send starting 5-6 digits of the number here and if possible name of the provider as well.

Help will be appreciated bro.

No Pm facility availed yet.

Sathyabama
11-07-13, 18:12
Hi,

I am new to ISG. I have opted for the subscription today. Hopefully should be activated by tomorrow.

I just came back to Hyd after a long break in Japan. Looking forward for some good action in the next week. Need to fly back again on 20th Nov.

Seniors. Can you please help me get some leads.

Regards,

SB

NodeHyd
11-07-13, 19:51
Any info on Tanya? I missed her when she was in Hyd last time.

EatPrayLove
11-08-13, 03:21
Any info on Tanya? I missed her when she was in Hyd last time.I feel Tanya has quit. She hasn't replied to anyone after her last outing!

SkyHigh688
11-08-13, 17:58
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum, but have been reading for a while. I will be in Hyderabad for a few days in December. Can anyone point me to some decent girl friendly hotels around hi-tech city area? Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

SkyHigh

ChickMonger
11-09-13, 04:30
Has anyone tried Shruti, who claims to have bagged actress role in movies recently?

Asking 10k per one time. Which I think is too high. Any comments?

ChickMonger
11-09-13, 04:34
Tried a spa at gbowli which goes by the name of a flower. It's just pure professional massage and no extras at all. Don't even bother to ask. But very good massage though.

RandyCocky
11-09-13, 06:59
Little birdy inside me tells me things are warming up a little in M-R-D-Pally near sec-bad. Any of you guys had any experiences there?

SkyHigh688
11-09-13, 18:49
Hi Senior Members,

I would like to Introduce myself to you all as I am new here. Well basically I'm of Indian origin, however I grew up in London. I'm back to India for my Masters and so I live alone. I do love to hang out with nice men, maybe have a good time too. I DO CHARGE. But I'm quite reasonable. Secondly I do travel around India, and I'm looking to make some new Clients at Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, other cities with airports too and here at Delhi also. I would stay for the whole night and ill do everything. I'm a fun loving person, only serious people who can pay, contact me for my number and more details.

Have a great time

IndianChickHi IndianChick,

I'd love to be in touch with you as I am going to be in Delhi and Hyderabad next month. However, I see that you don't have PM. How do I contact you?

Thanks,

Sky High

OneTimer1
11-09-13, 20:24
Has anyone tried Shruti, who claims to have bagged actress role in movies recently?

Asking 10k per one time. Which I think is too high. Any comments?Too high. Doubled price after bagging the role I guess.

NeedHelps
11-10-13, 09:22
Hi IndianChick,

I'd love to be in touch with you as I am going to be in Delhi and Hyderabad next month. However, I see that you don't have PM. How do I contact you?

Thanks,

Sky HighHi Indian Chick,

Let us know how to contact you. Let us know how to reach you.

StaticCouch
11-11-13, 10:36
I feel Tanya has quit. She hasn't replied to anyone after her last outing!Agree with EPL, no response, not even on WA. I guess he might be following the forum and decided to finally call it quits!

StaticCouch
11-11-13, 10:38
Hi Indian Chick,

Let us know how to contact you. Let us know how to reach you.Don't Waste your time guys. This is fake and will not lead anywhere! If you do get in touch, the price will be Sky rocketing!

Avoid!

MeatHyd101
11-11-13, 18:54
Few days back contacted SP and he told he has 2 Chinese chicks but no pic sharing.

Called me in Madhapur and directed to 3star hotel with room number. Went in and saw the chicks.

One was petite and other chubby. Selected the latter one and went in her room.

Started with some foreplay. She said she was from Thailand. Not sure but she could speak hindi as well.

Slowly got undressed. Awesum tatoo on her back. Looked hot on her smooth white skin.

Soon we started with CBJ followed by decent session. She was on top of me and soon I finished off.

Was my first FS although had enjoyed lot of B2Bs earlier in B'lore. Went in for bath and called her to join me but she politely refused.

Overall decent exp.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Accomodation: 8/10.

Service: 7/10.

Damage: 4k (she didn't ask for any tip and so didn't I offer myself).

DesiYuva
11-12-13, 03:42
Was my first FS although had enjoyed lot of B2Bs earlier in B'lore. Went in for bath and called her to join me but she politely refused.

F).Where you had B2B boss. Could you please leave sm hints.

Thanks

FrequenTravel
11-12-13, 07:25
Hi Buddy,

Would share number of the SP? Or any hints to locate SP's number? Since you don't have a PM facility, few hints to locate the SP wud be good.

I have few Independents which can be shared.

Cheers!

FT

Few days back contacted SP and he told he has 2 Chinese chicks but no pic sharing.

Called me in Madhapur and directed to 3star hotel with room number. Went in and saw the chicks.

One was petite and other chubby. Selected the latter one and went in her room.

Started with some foreplay. She said she was from Thailand. Not sure but she could speak hindi as well.

Slowly got undressed. Awesum tatoo on her back. Looked hot on her smooth white skin.

Soon we started with CBJ followed by decent session. She was on top of me and soon I finished off.

Overall decent exp.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Accomodation: 8/10.

Service: 7/10.

Damage: 4k (she didn't ask for any tip and so didn't I offer myself).

Jaishankararyan
11-13-13, 18:22
Thanks to fellow monger Gbhagwath. Got the contact of this lady Kasam (Name changed) on an exchange basis and met her. Reached the desiganted place and she sent her friend Piya (name changed again). Got Piya into the car and drove around (had a reason, will not elaborate as it is not important). Both Kasam and Piya are telugu speaking. Piya speaks good english and she is hot in the bed. Piya is about 5 ft tall, petite and average looking and about 30 yrs. Finally reached Kasam's house and was asked to choose between kasam and Piya. By now had a good rapport with Piya so she was the natural choice. Got into the room and what follwed was an excellent session of fondling and funcking. I rate this expereince as #2, #1 being the marwari. This could have been #1, but for the restriction of deep smooching with the toungue. After that I met once again and enjoyed her for the second time. It was good.

Face: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Charges: 3K + 200 tips.

WIR: Done!

Fellow mongers are the best and most reliable and trustworthy!

SkyHigh688
11-13-13, 23:43
That's awesome! Can you share her number please?

Thanks to fellow monger Gbhagwath. Got the contact of this lady Kasam (Name changed) on an exchange basis and met her. Reached the desiganted place and she sent her friend Piya (name changed again). Got Piya into the car and drove around (had a reason, will not elaborate as it is not important). Both Kasam and Piya are telugu speaking. Piya speaks good english and she is hot in the bed. Piya is about 5 ft tall, petite and average looking and about 30 yrs. Finally reached Kasam's house and was asked to choose between kasam and Piya. By now had a good rapport with Piya so she was the natural choice. Got into the room and what follwed was an excellent session of fondling and funcking. I rate this expereince as #2, #1 being the marwari. This could have been #1, but for the restriction of deep smooching with the toungue. After that I met once again and enjoyed her for the second time. It was good.

Face: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Charges: 3K + 200 tips.

WIR: Done!

Fellow mongers are the best and most reliable and trustworthy!

NodeHyd
11-14-13, 18:36
How safe could be SP Gachibowli Vinod place?

Are his girls good for first timers?

PavamNjan
11-15-13, 06:11
It has been raided by SOT one month back. Not sure if he has started again.

How safe could be SP Gachibowli Vinod place?

Are his girls good for first timers?

RockRaghu
11-17-13, 20:31
Can you give me any individual girls and aunites cell numbers via Private message service in Hyderabad. I am eagerly waiting for your replys.

Hi guys any one tried Hema aunty kphb can you pm me details like service etc.

Is she offer evrything like BBBJ.

Please===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Nagesh 1234
11-20-13, 15:18
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nagesh 1234
11-20-13, 15:37
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SereAshwin
11-23-13, 04:36
Hi Seniors,

Am quite new to this forum. Am in Hyderabad for couple of weeks, looking for some leads or pointers for any reliable and good contacts near Gachobowli.

Am also looking for getting a NE ML for an excellent MJ. Also let me know if there is any chance of MFF here?

I have got a pic of this lady from an SP (which he said is at Jubilee hills). Need help to know if any one has tried this lady and is she good?

SP quote is Rs 2K for one shot.

Any pointers or help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sere

Srinu Fun
11-23-13, 10:07
Hi,

Got the pics from some providers. Want to know peoples experience with them. Need feedback.

Thanks,

Srini

SkyHigh688
11-23-13, 17:02
I am also interested in any feedback on the girl in white top and the last girl.

Hi,

Got the pics from some providers. Want to know peoples experience with them. Need feedback.

Thanks,

Srini

SkyHigh688
11-23-13, 17:11
Hi guys,

Many thanks to some seniors and fellow mongers who had been very helpful in providing a few independent contacts and leads to some girl friendly hotels in Hyderabad. I reached out to a couple of the contacts, but didn't get any response yet. My plans for India trip have changed a bit and I am staying a little longer in Hyderabad now (Dec. 2 thru Dec. 8). With some more free time in my hands, I could definitely use some help with leads to some good quality contacts for SPs and independents. Please help me in making my trip memorable. Appreciate your help and will definitely return the favors.

Anon666
11-23-13, 17:43
Srini, some of those pics are returning hits on Google, I don't think the SP is being honest with you.

SereAshwin
11-23-13, 18:46
Hi,

Thanks,

SriniHey Srini,

Hope you are looking in Hyderabad.

Please share the SP contacts and price with me as well. We can hunt combined and ask for better deals.

Regards,

Sere

Kick143
11-24-13, 12:45
Hi guyz.

Forum is really nice and intersting, I am finding hard to get a good girl for a good msg and svcs.

Do you mind sharing contacts / links to me? I would first like to have good msg. You know.

Thanks,

KD

GoodWine
11-24-13, 15:32
Hi,

If I buy the membership, what will it show up as on my bank statement?

CompletFun
11-24-13, 18:45
Hi,

If I buy the membership, what will it show up as on my bank statement?IT will show up as a charitiy.

SkyHigh688
11-27-13, 15:30
How's the scene in Hyd? Any recommendations around Banjara Hills and Madhapur? It'd be convenient for me, since I wouldn't have a car, if there are any good night clubs in any star hotels. Appreciate your feedback.

On a different note, any feedback on the hotels Avasa, Golconda or Regenta One for girl friendliness? My first choices are Radisson Blu or Daspalla, but these hotels also have good rates, so just wanted to check before I book my stay for next week.

SkyHigh688
11-27-13, 15:33
Hi Srinu,

Did you get any feedback from seniors? And, did you go with anyone? I have my PM activated. Appreciate if you can share the details as I will be in Hyd for a week from Dec. 2.

Hi,

Thanks,

Srini

SkyHigh688
11-27-13, 20:04
I meant Night Clubs in Hyd. Added this to the title. But somehow got missed.

How's the scene in Hyd? Any recommendations around Banjara Hills and Madhapur? It'd be convenient for me, since I wouldn't have a car, if there are any good night clubs in any star hotels. Appreciate your feedback.

On a different note, any feedback on the hotels Avasa, Golconda or Regenta One for girl friendliness? My first choices are Radisson Blu or Daspalla, but these hotels also have good rates, so just wanted to check before I book my stay for next week.

FrequenTravel
11-28-13, 09:34
Hi buddy,

Not sure about Night Clubs, since I have been struggling myself to find a good one. On days Stag Entries are not allowed and when they are allowed there is no dammm crowd!

I stayed in Daspalla many time initially when I used to visit Hybd. It is not directly girlfriendly, but with few tricks you can enjoy your time there fr ST's.

This hotel holds many small functions and parties in the Hall that they have and during that time you will find a lot of family gathering. This is where nobody notices who is coming and going. Specially access to the lift becomes easy without going to the reception.

Moreover, there is a restaurant on the 1st floor which is very convenient to slip through and make your way to rooms starting from 2nd floor onwards. All the lobbies does have Cams installed though. Once the profile is in, you can ask her to come to the restaurant. There you can chat for few mins or have a coffee etc. The lift is just opposite the restaurant and can be easily accessed without the reception guys notice.

Late night entering could be noticed easily and few questions might be asked, so avoid late night ST. Best time is the day time till late evening, when there are some functions happening. Normally in a week you will find functions happening almost everyday. So thats where the best time is. For the functions happening, they put a notice board on the pillar next to the news paper stand. So you get an advance intimation of the crowd coming and can plan accordingly.

Just a caution: Profiles needs to be smart as well. A quality profile wud be smart enough to handle but low class profile are always dumb! So best is to have spoken with the profile and make your judgement based on the talking style, attitude over the phone etc. Before you get her in.

SP's talk very good about their profile but most of the local profiles are dumb! (no offences to any one Pl) , but since they are not much educated or not working professionally or have not traveled much and don't have much exposure of cross cultural people!

Hope this would help! Enjoy and keep the forum alive with updates!

Cheers!

FT

StaticCouch
11-28-13, 15:46
i meant night clubs in hyd. added this to the title. but somehow got missed.firstly. mate. hyderabad does not have clubs like mumbai / delhi you can call them pubs although they claim to be a "club"! also, most of the women who would venture to these places would be in groups, with bf, with bffs. have not spotted alone fish lingering around. few foreign chics you can spot but vultures are everywhere and pounce on them, you got to be extremely lucky to catch a lone fish in the frog well!

secondly. you seem to be quite desperate for some action. wrong place buddy, unlike mumbai / delhi / bangalore it is extremely difficult to find a decent chic whom you can take or call to a hotel without getting noticed! play safe here bud. don't get caught!

third. this is dry land. so massage would be a good option with few extras, try your luck at thigh sabhai spa in jhills or the newly opened (4-5 months old) aura in bhills (this place has only thai chics) but be ready to shell out min 3. 3.5k+ per session of massage and extras. this is more of pamper session for self and john boy! also you got to be smart at these places and trick therapists in getting what you need, if you ask plain and simple hj, no one will agree.

fourth. try "the square" hotel in begoompet, absolute girl friendly hotel, no security checks, no card entry in the lift, although they have cctv. tenya was banged many times by almost entire manforce of hyderabad who could afford her. nice hotel, super spring beds, luxury banging sessions!

try you might find a mermaid in the frog well!

stay safe, bang safe!

static!

SuhasPrem
11-28-13, 18:16
Golconda in masab tank is best and the only best one. Personal experience. Pm me for more details. Bye tc.

Harsha99
11-29-13, 17:39
Ahh cool dude.

Seems everyone is rocking in my absence.

I'm back after a long break.

Golconda in masab tank is best and the only best one. Personal experience. Pm me for more details. Bye tc.

RohitShah
11-30-13, 00:54
Bank statement will show something as another forum Charities so you do not need to worry about that.

Hi,

If I buy the membership, what will it show up as on my bank statement?

JohnGrisham7
11-30-13, 07:03
Bank statement will show something as another forum Charities so you do not need to worry about that.It will show " another forum Charities " My question is why you are bother about what is going to be shown in your bank statement.

StaticCouch
11-30-13, 14:46
Ahh cool dude.

Seems everyone is rocking in my absence,

I'm back after a long break.Mate. Welcome back! We are rocking ourselves! . Hyd has become barren land now!

If you are OK to indulge in pampering session try Auuraa Thigh Spaa in Bhills. Only thigh and China made dolls. Mind boggling HJ the best you can get (at leas I've been getting) with awesome massage! Can dig hole from 2. 5k to 5k (for massage only) +extras from 1k to 2. 5k. But assurance is you'll leave happy!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!

Harsha99
11-30-13, 16:15
Subscriptions are not recurring. Your subscription will expire automatically at the end of your subscription period unless you specifically renew it at that time.

To assure your privacy in purchasing your subscription, credit card purchases are processed in the name of the Forum's official charity: another forum Charities.

So that's the statement from Jackson, and the same we see in credit card statement, so do not worry, this is the best place to spend some money for information which is worth 10 times more than what you are paying.

It will show " another forum Charities " My question is why you are bother about what is going to be shown in your bank statement.

HotHunk009
12-01-13, 11:01
I booked Avasa for a day. And called a girl there and spent whole day with her. No problem. I just sat at reception area for a while and talked to her. And took her up after sometime. But otherwise there was no problem. Also, if you search on there site. You might get some good deals too. I booked my room for 3.5K for 24 hours and Breakfast included.

YOu can also go to Golconda. I went there to meet a girl and it was fine.

Other option is Novatel at airport.

HotHunk009
12-01-13, 11:05
I took this SP's service when I was in Hyd. He operates around hitech city. Mostly at miyapur. And sometimes at gachibowli.

SP is careful in choosing his clients (he even asked me some question related to my job profile to make sure I am a genuine customer). Pics are real. Girls are average. Kept on contract bases and changes often. Average rate is 3K for ST. But you can bargain a bit. Have fun.

Hi,

Thanks,

Srini

GoodWine
12-02-13, 17:15
Hi everyone,

I am new to ISG but been reading the posts for a while. Very impressed with the topics and level of secrecy maintained in the forum. Just paid my membership fees, hope it is going to be fun.

SereAshwin
12-02-13, 17:38
Suddenly got this vibe to kick start johnny with some action.

Have got few ref from Seniors in this forum, also was in touch with some local SP's from Locnto and Crglst.

Called up this girl maybe about 23, whom I got the lead from a fellow monger. She asked for 5K for ST 1 hr and full nite 15K. Asked for few snaps and got a very generous response, enough to share a whole bunch of it dumped on to my mail. Man! Those pics looked tempting and alluring which projected all those special angles for a TV / filmy anchor.

I was thrilled and johnny was all the more excited to have finally got some cool humping heaven. Couldn't resist the temptation and went ahead. She guided me to the place and even reminded me to get the cover before entering the place. The place. Single room flat was in a small lane, a bit shady and shabby. She opened the door with a cool and pleasant smile. However she looks much dark and then you would realize the true effect of heavy makeup in her pics! As she did not stand up to initial expectation, re calculated the deal for 3K ST one shot and promised to be back if she made me happy.

She is lean 5' 7" with a reasonably good big and bubbly round butts well shaped through her jeans. Talked for some time and started slowly. When she got undressed, I could slide and get a feel of through her undies. However she was not that open to let everything go open initially. Had to really divert her attention and get a good feel of those tiny but petite boobs, the waist with her deep apple navel, with pussy cleanly shaved. The boobs looked much lower sized than expected. Thanks to her padded baby blue Bra. I got her standing and tried to caress her lips, neck, small but erected nipples, navel, pussy and thighs. While from behind Johnny was trying to find himself a space between her thighs & get rubbed by her butts for free.

In the bed cuddled and tried to get a feel of her bubble butts and thighs, Tried doing a DFK, but miserably failed. So was the case when attempted to finger her pussy. By that time Johnny was fully charged for some real action and she topped him with the cover, applied some gel on top (she got the stock of it in a small bottle with a nozzle!). She suggested doggy first as I complemented about her butts. It was pretty tight and did it slow and firm. Enjoyed every bit of it. Then tried Misnry and side wise from the back. It was really arousing to feel her bubble butts rub against my pubic and Johnny had his wonderful time.

My score:

Tits: 4 on 10 (very small and petite)

Body: 8 on 10 (Slim and no flabs, dark skin tone with no stretch marks)

Feet: 4 on 10 (Not very clean with no sign of any pedicure done in recent past (I hate bad looking and poorly maintained feet! Eventhough it is individual choice)

Caress & Cuddle: 6 on 10 (Barely lasted 20 minutes)

Attitude: 8 on 10 (she is sort of good to deal with and need effort to try on bed kind of)

Damage: 3K for ST 45 Minutes.

WIR: For once it will be good, but to repeat only for any possible leads from her!

RedRiderz
12-02-13, 18:15
Hello seniors,

I have recently come across this website and largly got influenced.

I thought of not wasting time and got myself enrolled. I would be pleased to use the precious info of seniors and in return give back to them.

SkyHigh688
12-03-13, 05:30
A big thanks to a senior member for an independent contact he provided yesterday. I called this independent yesterday to set up a full nighter for last night at my hotel room near Ma t k. She asked for a high amount as warned by Prem. We went back and forth on the price and finally settled on a lower number which was still higher. Per my plan, we met in a restaurant. Spent some time over couple of drinks and nibblers there and proceeded to the room without raising any suspicion in the hotel. Once in the room, we switched on TV to a music channel and danced for some time. We also had a couple of drinks while dancing. She was very friendly right from the beginning which I really liked. She is slim, tall and has a great smile. I am a sucker for all these three characteristics in a girl. She is somewhat dusky and had small belly though which I was fine with because of the other great features.

We explored each other while dancing and slowly got undressed. She has small boobs with very dark areola. She was not keen on DFK, but said she would be open to it after a few more drinks. I did DATY as her kitty looked and smelled fresh. She did enjoy it a lot and asked me to fuck her harder. Unfortunately, she has just one condom and I didn't bring any either. I put it on without any further delay and entered her tight pussy on a computer task chair. She sat on it with her legs up in the air. I also sat on the chair facing her and started pumping harder. We went at it in several positions for about half hour before unloading myself into her. Her genuine moans and slang words in broken Telugu were a big turn on. I must say she took all the pounding like a champ and was very open to all the positions. She was also open to anal with double protection so it doesn't break, but I didn't try it. I did insert one finger into her ass several times during the play which she enjoyed a lot.

Unfortunately, it took a down turn from there. She got a call from someone after which she started requesting to finishing it after one more round saying that her mother wanted her back home. She kept on making a few calls and crying on one of those calls. I lost my mood and told her that the deal was for full night, but she didn't listen. Second round was very mechanical in miss position. I had to go bareback for the second round which was a calculated risk on my part as she seemed very clean. I just wanted to see her out at that point. She demanded 1k more and also wanted the opened Johnnywalker double balck bottle which was 3/4 full. I denied both saying that I was actually planning to give her more that if went full night. She started creating lot of drama. I just paid her 1k more and walked her out around midnight. I had her for about 3 hours. Was disappointed as I planned to enjoy with her the whole night. She herself said when she walked in that we won't sleep till 7 am in the morning.

Scores:

Body: 8/10 (would have got a 10 if she was a little more fair and didn't have small tummy)

Friendliness: 8/10 (Again, could have been a 10 if not for the drama.)

Looks: 9/10 (Perfect body from outset and a great smile with small and sexy mouth. She looked pretty good with no makeup)

Cost: 20k (17k + 2k in the restaurant + 1k extra). I know I paid a lot more than what everyone else would pay. I expected a great time with her. First hour was great though.

WIR: Maybe, if she doesn't create any drama and doesn't charge lot. She keeps saying that she had a lot of clients who pay her in the range of 25k. 30k for full night.

I hope it is helpful. Finally, I am highly appreciative of great support I received from some senior folks here. Thank you so much!

MPHelp
12-03-13, 08:24
Cost: 20k (17k + 2k in the restaurant + 1k extra). I know I paid a lot more than what everyone else would pay. I expected a great time with her. First hour was great though.

WIR: Maybe, if she doesn't create any drama and doesn't charge lot. She keeps saying that she had a lot of clients who pay her in the range of 25k. 30k for full night.

I hope it is helpful. Finally, I am highly appreciative of great support I received from some senior folks here. Thank you so much!20K is too high and that too for just 3 hrs. Better not to go with her, since she knew that she won't be staying for the whole night. Otherwise she would not have brought just a single piece of rubber. They can make out the desperation and experience level of a client by the negotiation discussions, so be prepared when you negotiate.

Good luck for your next hunt.

MP

FrequenTravel
12-03-13, 08:33
Hey buddy,

Good to see that you finally got her after so much of efforts.

It seems you enjoyed, but off-course as stated earlier these local Indi's have a problem not opening at the first meeting.

Take care!

FT

Have got few ref from Seniors in this forum, also was in touch with some local SP's from Locnto and Crglst.

Called up this girl maybe about 23, whom I got the lead from a fellow monger. She asked for 5K for ST 1 hr and full nite 15K. Asked for few snaps and got a very generous response, enough to share a whole bunch of it dumped on to my mail. Man! Those pics looked tempting and alluring which projected all those special angles for a TV / filmy anchor.

I was thrilled and johnny was all the more excited to have finally got some cool humping heaven. Couldn't resist the temptation and went ahead. She guided me to the place and even reminded me to get the cover before entering the place. The place. Single room flat was in a small lane, a bit shady and shabby. She opened the door with a cool and pleasant smile. However she looks much dark and then you would realize the true effect of heavy makeup in her pics! As she did not stand up to initial expectation, re calculated the deal for 3K ST one shot and promised to be back if she made me happy...

HiTechGuy
12-03-13, 12:20
mate. welcome back! we are rocking ourselves! . hyd has become barren land now!

if you are ok to indulge in pampering session try auuraa thigh spaa in bhills. only thigh and china made dolls. mind boggling hj the best you can get (at leas i've been getting) with awesome massage! can dig hole from 2. 5k to 5k (for massage only) +extras from 1k to 2. 5k. but assurance is you'll leave happy!

stay safe, bang safe!

static!paid a visit to the spa after reading your post. the massage was good and the hj was just ok. the therapist i saw there were pretty old and are not great looking. btw on my way out i happened to see one cute chubby looking thigh therapist. will try my luck again and see if i can get her.

on my way yo delhi next week. any tips?

SereAshwin
12-03-13, 18:27
Hey Praj4,

Please delete the mails form your inbox and send me PM. I cannot send you PM about Night Hostess.

Regards,

Sere

Hardrod81
12-03-13, 19:20

I was thrilled and johnny was all the more excited to have finally got some cool humping heaven. Couldn't resist the temptation and went ahead. She guided me to the place and even reminded me to get the cover before entering the place. The place. Single room flat was in a small lane, a bit shady and shabby. She opened the door with a cool and pleasant smile. However she looks much dark and then you would realize the true effect of heavy makeup in her pics! As she did not stand up to initial expectation, re calculated the deal for 3K ST one shot and promised to be back if she made me happy.

She is lean 5' 7" with a reasonably good big and bubbly round butts well shaped through her jeans. Talked for some time and started slowly...I did meet her she said she is an Anchor in some television program which I found out only available in youtube videos but she is really dark compared to her pictures so I walked out. But you just did a real good value for money deal and used your time well. Good work.

Hardrod81
12-03-13, 19:23
A big thanks to a senior member for an independent contact he provided yesterday. I called this independent yesterday to set up a full nighter for last night at my hotel room near Ma t k. She asked for a high amount as warned by Prem. We went back and forth on the price and finally settled on a lower number which was still higher. Per my plan, we met in a restaurant. Spent some time over couple of drinks and nibblers there and proceeded to the room without raising any suspicion in the hotel. Once in the room, we switched on TV to a music channel and danced for some time. We also had a couple of drinks while dancing. She was very friendly right from the beginning which I really liked. She is slim, tall and has a great smile. I am a sucker for all these three characteristics in a girl. She is somewhat dusky and had small belly though which I was fine with because of the other great features.

We explored each other while dancing and slowly got undressed. She has small boobs with very dark areola. She was not keen on DFK, but said she would be open to it after a few more drinks. I did DATY as her kitty looked and smelled fresh. She did enjoy it a lot and asked me to fuck her harder. Unfortunately, she has just one condom and I didn't bring any either. I put it on without any further delay and entered her tight pussy on a computer task chair...Hi, that's a well written FR and good way to open your score in the Hyderabad forum. But please keep a check on the pricing front 20k for 3 hours is way way out of normal for a simple girl you get actually models in that price with a 3 star accommodation. Next time if you are repeating her make sure you get full work hours from her for the money you pay.

MPHelp
12-04-13, 05:51
paid a visit to the spa after reading your post. the massage was good and the hj was just ok. the therapist i saw there were pretty old and are not great looking. btw on my way out i happened to see one cute chubby looking thigh therapist. will try my luck again and see if i can get her.

on my way yo delhi next week. any tips?check out the delhi forum, you will get many hints. you might need to browse some pages, but it has lot of information.

good luck!

mp

HiTechGuy
12-04-13, 06:33
Check out the Delhi forum, you will get many hints. You might need to browse some pages, but it has lot of information.

Good luck!

MPThank MP. I already did and just by reading the forum it feels like its the Pattaya of India. Really excited about the trip. I've posted there for some hints. Lets see if I get any help from the members there.

Its good to be back again and posting here. Took a long break from FS here and have only been visiting a few regular Spa joints in Hyderabad for some extras.

Reading about all the LE activity in Hyderabad scares the hell out of me.

Cheers.

Hitech Guy

RockyInstinct
12-04-13, 19:01
She is too good.

I was thrilled and johnny was all the more excited to have finally got some cool humping heaven. Couldn't resist the temptation and went ahead. She guided me to the place and even reminded me to get the cover before entering the place. The place. Single room flat was in a small lane, a bit shady and shabby. She opened the door with a cool and pleasant smile. However she looks much dark and then you would realize the true effect of heavy makeup in her pics! As she did not stand up to initial expectation, re calculated the deal for 3K ST one shot and promised to be back if she made me happy...

SkyHigh688
12-05-13, 05:18
I know I overpaid. I appreciate if anyone can pass on other contacts of reliable SPs or independents as I have some time to play today.

Thanks in advance.

Hi thats a well written FR and good way to open your score in the hyderabad forum. But please keep a check on the pricing front 20k for 3 hours is way way out of normal for a simple girl you get actually models in that price with a 3 star accommodation. Next time if you are repeating her make sure you get full work hours from her for the money you pay.

Lord Necros
12-05-13, 06:00
Thank MP. I already did and just by reading the forum it feels like its the Pattaya of India. Really excited about the trip. I've posted there for some hints. Lets see if I get any help from the members there.

Its good to be back again and posting here. Took a long break from FS here and have only been visiting a few regular Spa joints in Hyderabad for some extras.

Reading about all the LE activity in Hyderabad scares the hell out of me.

Cheers.

Hitech GuyIt is not the Pattaya of India. But compared to Hyderabad, any place will be Pattaya. XD.

Hyderabad is frigging dead.

Rajesh Reddy
12-05-13, 17:28
Hello all,

Not very active these days due to hectic work schedules. However, here is an FR thats couple of weeks old. Thanks to a fellow monger for sharing the contact of Vennela.

By looking at her dp on whtsapp, I was a bit disappointed as she looked a bit old. However, decided to give her a try basing on very good review from fellow monger. When I met her personally, she looked much much better than her pic. Must be around 24. 26, height 5'6', fair, medium and very well dressed in a white chudidar. Her place is near SR Nagar, very nice, clean flat, in a good locality, felt very safe.

Once in the flat, she greeted me at the door, took me into her room. Had a chat for 10-15 mins, She was very talkative and made me feel very comfortable. I kissed and fondled for a while, undressed her and performed DATY as she was very clean down there. Finished first session in missionary. Took break for 15 mins, and she started with an amazing BBBJ. Later, entered her in doggy and finished off in cow girl position.

Overall, one of the best experiences so far. Amazing service. Not a clock watcher at all.

Service: 10/10.

Place: 8/10.

Total damages: 6k for 1 hr.

WIR. YES.

OneTimer1
12-05-13, 23:06
Met her 3 times already. What a structure, what boobs, what an attitude.

Sorry dudes, not trying anyone else nowadays.

OneTimer1
12-05-13, 23:16
Oops dude, you have been duped.

We explored each other while dancing and slowly got undressed. She has small boobs with very dark areola. She was not keen on DFK, but said she would be open to it after a few more drinks. I did DATY as her kitty looked and smelled fresh. She did enjoy it a lot and asked me to fuck her harder. Unfortunately, she has just one condom and I didn't bring any either. I put it on without any further delay and entered her tight pussy on a computer task chair. She sat on it with her legs up in the air. I also sat on the chair facing her and started pumping harder. We went at it in several positions for about half hour before unloading myself into her. Her genuine moans and slang words in broken Telugu were a big turn on. I must say she took all the pounding like a champ and was very open to all the positions. She was also open to anal with double protection so it doesn't break, but I didn't try it. I did insert one finger into her ass several times during the play which she enjoyed a lot...

Harsha99
12-06-13, 14:03
Rajesh,

Can you Pm me her number.

Hello all,

Not very active these days due to hectic work schedules. However, here is an FR thats couple of weeks old. Thanks to a fellow monger for sharing the contact of Vennela.

By looking at her dp on whtsapp, I was a bit disappointed as she looked a bit old. However, decided to give her a try basing on very good review from fellow monger. When I met her personally, she looked much much better than her pic. Must be around 24. 26, height 5'6', fair, medium and very well dressed in a white chudidar. Her place is near SR Nagar, very nice, clean flat, in a good locality, felt very safe.

Once in the flat, she greeted me at the door, took me into her room. Had a chat for 10-15 mins, She was very talkative and made me feel very comfortable. I kissed and fondled for a while, undressed her and performed DATY as she was very clean down there. Finished first session in missionary. Took break for 15 mins, and she started with an amazing BBBJ. Later, entered her in doggy and finished off in cow girl position.

Overall, one of the best experiences so far. Amazing service. Not a clock watcher at all.

WIR. YES.

GoodWine
12-06-13, 16:36
I had the itch to explore the world of mongering for a long time finally had chance. My friend organised a idependant girl. She was very cute looking in a white dress, in first impression I thought she was skinny, but was proven wrong. Bargained the price for ST 2k for pop, the deal was set, Johnny was excited. Went to her place in Somaji, a flat in a apartment beside a hospital. Flat was clean with A / C. She is a chatterbox started telling me about her family history and blah blah blah. Didn't show any sign to stop so I thought I should take control in my hands and started massaging her breast, she understood and asked me to undress, when she removed her top, she was wearing a blue padded bra and a blue panties and she had nice curves, flat belly, not huge but decent size cups, firm round bums. I was lying on the bed, she started sucking my toe next she came up and liked the balls and performed good ass rimming. Jhonny was getting desperate, so I got up and asked for a BBBJ, after few minutes, banged her in doggy style, johnny was very happy exploring her from inside and I was from outside. After few minutes of doggy tried cow girl and finished it there. She removed the cover and cleaned me with a tissue and she also asked me for some water to drink. I was impressed with the service.

My rating.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 2k + 500 tip.

GoodWine
12-06-13, 16:46

Sorry dudes, not trying anyone else nowadays.That's tempting, is she an independent? Could you PM me her number.

Proprono
12-06-13, 18:33
Dear seniors,

Can anyone please give me contact numb of independent in Hyderabad like one in be hils.

RajeshJoshi
12-07-13, 02:24
Can you please provide / PM her contact no. Will be grateful I am in Hyderabad for couple of days.

Sorry dudes, not trying anyone else nowadays.

RajeshJoshi
12-07-13, 02:34
Hi,

I am from Pune forum. Need contacts in Hyderabad including full body massage. Please help me.

Bamboo77
12-07-13, 07:28
Hi,

I moved to Hyderabad a year and 1/2 back. I'm more of an occasional monger. Reached out to seniors especially USD3027, who is one of the best when giving good contacts to newcomers. Unfortunately he quit long back.

The biggest problem for me is language. I can neither speak Hindi nor Telugu. So it is very tough to initiate a talk with Independents who generally converse in Hindi / Telugu. It would be nice if any of you can share the contacts of independent who can speak English.

Good day

NaniNaresh
12-07-13, 10:39
Pm the number please.

Hello all,

Once in the flat, she greeted me at the door, took me into her room. Had a chat for 10-15 mins, She was very talkative and made me feel very comfortable. I kissed and fondled for a while, undressed her and performed DATY as she was very clean down there. Finished first session in missionary. Took break for 15 mins, and she started with an amazing BBBJ..

CompletFun
12-08-13, 17:06
Any info on the below craigslist Sp's please let me know if anyone tried

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4196987868.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4208957884.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4225919817.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4184168654.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4202783867.html

If any one has any good contacts will be very helpful. I am here for few days in Hyderabad any help and reviews is highly appreciated.

Thanks for everyone.

Happy mongering.

Dhard740
12-08-13, 19:40
Pm the number please.My Dear Seniors,

I'm very much excited to see this kind of page existing that too in Hyderabad. But sorry to inform you guys I'm 28yrs and being a doctor I'm virgin and never got a chance to bang (once got a chance to bang a low profile pros. But was not ready to go). I request seniors please help me in providing a good independent girl / women contact no in and around Hyderabad.

I will appreciate your favours.

DreamsOflLife81
12-08-13, 20:08
Just saw her add on craigslist 2 days back. Replied her with my details just got the call today morning. Thank god. She is perfect in her talking skills. Educated from a famous university in Bangalore. Excellent speaking skills. Open to everything except bbj. Anyway am not looking for it. Starting to hyd. Will meet her very soon and give a detailed review later. Just attaching her pics which I got. She just told me if you don't like me you can bid a good bye. Even if the pics are not matching I'll leave. She is 100% confident and sure. Anyway am impressed.Hey, I wouldn't give a miss on this lady. She is curvy and from what you say is educated and has good talking skills.

Is he from Hyderabad? If yes, help me bro with her contact.

DreamsOflLife81
12-08-13, 20:42
Hello fellow mongers here,

I would like to start with my experiences first before I ask for something. I am not a regular monger, and it happens just when I am alone at home for days. I have tried some options from a SP at Gachibowli. Frankly, I liked the girls from their pictures shared on WhatsApp. I had a like for North Indian girls and had chosen them thrice.

First time, I asked for a slim babe, and what I got is a Fat lady who is 25+ without options. So have to go with her. I did not enjoyed the real session but could not forget the way she tongued my nipples and other sensitive places. Apart form that nothing was good.

Second time, I was shown a girl who is slim and good looking, but is already tired and said upfront that she doesn't get excited with strangers and it is just a job which turned me off upfront. I am new to this, so this looked harsh to me. Had a quickie with her as I am already turned off.

Third one is a short slim babe who I always thought would be handy. She is handy, but she just looked like a toy in hand. Stench of smoke from her mouth was a big turnoff.

I was on a trip to Mumbai, and had chosen one from Criaglist. This is a false promise, I was sent a old pic of the girl, from what she said that pic was atleast 5 yrs old and she looks no way close to that in real. Had a doggy with her, and pounded her for a long time. She started asking me how long I would take and started clenching her pussy to get me to climax. However, I paid her for whole night and her attitude turned me off and asked her to leave in just 1 hr.

After these experiences, I was totally disappointed and do not want to go for SPs. I would rather prefer a jerking in my own bathroom for free.

I am still looking for a good experience with a independent women who has fun while making money same time. I think it is more safe to contact a independent one with good references so that I am not extorted for nothing. I go for it not because my johnny is desperate but because I want to have relaxing and fun filled experience.

Senior mongers gurus here. Help me with some nice suggestions please.

DreamsOflLife81
12-08-13, 20:56

Sorry dudes, not trying anyone else nowadays.Hey dude,

Like to share her number?

IridiumHyd
12-09-13, 10:42
I had the itch to explore the world of mongering for a long time finally had chance. My friend organised a idependant girl. She was very cute looking in a white dress, in first impression I thought she was skinny, but was proven wrong. Bargained the price for ST 2k for pop, the deal was set, Johnny was excited. Went to her place in Somaji, a flat in a apartment beside a hospital. Flat was clean with A / C. She is a chatterbox started telling me about her family history and blah blah blah. Didn't show any sign to stop so I thought I should take control in my hands and started massaging her breast, she understood and asked me to undress, when she removed her top, she was wearing a blue padded bra and a blue panties and she had nice curves, flat belly, not huge but decent size cups, firm round bums. I was lying on the bed, she started sucking my toe next she came up and liked the balls and performed good ass rimming. Jhonny was getting desperate, so I got up and asked for a BBBJ, after few minutes, banged her in doggy style, johnny was very happy exploring her from inside and I was from outside. After few minutes of doggy tried cow girl and finished it there. She removed the cover and cleaned me with a tissue and she also asked me for some water to drink. I was impressed with the service.

My rating.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 2k + 500 tip.Hi,

Can you please share her number please, I have PMed you just now, please check. Also I have shared another number of an independent you may like.

Please check and let me know.

IridiumHyd
12-09-13, 11:01
So noone wants to goto Thailand?

Dang. I was hoping a fellow monger would join me for this one. :/I am game! PM me more details please!

ChickMonger
12-09-13, 12:22
finally my first fr is here.

have been to a massage parlor in road no 12 be. hills. a thai spa. booked for a 1 hr traditional thai massage. all the therapists in the spa look like imports from the thailand. been to the spa on time and was taken into the massage room without much wait.

the spa room is dimly lit with no music at all. very disappointing. even the side by side rooms are not sound proofed. can hear the sounds of other patrons talking to their therapists in the next rooms and even sounds of people walking in and out of the corridor. very average ambiance.

the therapist assigned to me is very chubby and avg looking. gave an awesome massage though. while the massage continued, the therapist started teasing the jhonny now and then. no need for good skills too. however, her intentions were made clear. end of the massage the therapist herself said that the massage is over and if i need anything else. then neotiated for a hj and got a nice happy ending. left the place happy.

the front desk need not be contacted for anything of the extras. looks like the therapists itself volunteer for extras. however, didn't try or ask for more than a hj. will try next time.

damages. 1600 for 60 mins massage + 500 for hj.

wir- definitely, but with a different therapist.

SuhasPrem
12-09-13, 18:40
FYI. Don't get attracted. All pics are fake.

Any info on the below craigslist Sp's please let me know if anyone tried.

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4196987868.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4208957884.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4225919817.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4184168654.html

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4202783867.html

If any one has any good contacts will be very helpful. I am here for few days in Hyderabad any help and reviews is highly appreciated.

Thanks for everyone.

Happy mongering.

CompletFun
12-09-13, 19:47
FYI. Don't get attracted. All pics are fake.Thanks Suhasprem. You saved me from fake ones. I am totally new here try to get things started so taking help from seniors and others on this Forum.

SidhiVinayak
12-10-13, 09:34
Hi,

Can you please share her number please, I have PMed you just now, please check. Also I have shared another number of an independent you may like.

Please check and let me know.Can you please share her number. I am not sure how to pm here as new to this group.

SidhiVinayak
12-10-13, 09:42
Can you please give this contact phone number.

My rating.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 2k + 500 tip.

Dhard740
12-10-13, 17:51
My Dear Seniors

I'm very much excited to see this kind of page existing that too in Hyderabad. But sorry to inform you guys I'm 28yrs and being a doctor I'm virgin and never got a chance to bang (once got a chance to bang a low profile pros. But was not ready to go). I request seniors please help me in providing a good independent girl / women contact no in and around Hyderabad.

I will appreciate your favours.Dear seniors,

Still waiting fr any good independent contacts (Even housewives). Very much desperate to get laid down. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Dhard740
12-10-13, 18:48
My Dear Gurus,

Today I have paid for the subscription. May be tomorrow it get activated. Please seniors Pm me one independent women / girl contact number. I will be grateful and I'm totally new and doesn't have anything to share. But I'll definitely try to get contact and will share with you guys.

Thanks

VishnuHyd
12-10-13, 20:23
it was discussed about this mp (starts with au) in the last few days back.

i have been to this place yesterday. it's exactly like you described. a slightly older therapist (it's hard to tell the age for oriental gals but she must be in low 40s) was assigned to me.

all the rooms have only curtains and no doors. also the walls are only 80% to the ceiling and you can clearly hear what's happening in the next door. the entire time i was having the massage, the guy next door is begging his therapist to do 'things' and she out right rejected. the sounds and their noises / arguments were unbearable and the manager came once and asked that person to walk out but he agreed to keep quiet. but it continued.

at the same time, my therapist started playing with my johnny (after agreeing for 1k for the relief and feeling her). suddenly this a$$hole from next booth opened up the curtain to my booth to see what's going on. this is so embarrassing. he was staring for 5-10 seconds until i shouted. i guess he was very frustrated that he didn't get it. however looks like this dude was visited bangkok and expecting a 'open talk' with his therapist. infact he was debating with the 'indian lady manger' that he didn't get any extras. it's sort of funny but i was totally irritated.

anyway, the therapist finished me off and i paid her. i complained to the manager that the noise was unbearable and he opened my booth curtain and there is no privacy etc. this poor lady apologized and said even for her it's a weird experience about that client.

summary: my experience was mixed. i was totally disappointed for lack of privacy. i have seen some other therapists but there are no beauty queens. so visit this place if you are desperate. i am not sure if all girls do this there (as from the sounds from next door, he didn't anything but possible that she was scared as he was very open).

i have been other thai place in madhapur (starts with thai) few times but no luck. some members mentioned that they were lucky.

i personally know few small mps where i can be guaranteed to receive service but i don't like the ambience so i have been trying these upscale places.

guys, please suggest if you have visited any other place where you would recommend. i don't like hit and miss as it's costing almost 2.5k each time just for trying.

finally my first fr is here.

have been to a massage parlor in road no 12 be. hills. a thai spa. booked for a 1 hr traditional thai massage. all the therapists in the spa look like imports from the thailand. been to the spa on time and was taken into the massage room without much wait.

the spa room is dimly lit with no music at all. very disappointing. even the side by side rooms are not sound proofed. can hear the sounds of other patrons talking to their therapists in the next rooms and even sounds of people walking in and out of the corridor. very average ambiance.

the therapist assigned to me is very chubby and avg looking. gave an awesome massage though. while the massage continued, the therapist started teasing the jhonny now and then. no need for good skills too. however, her intentions were made clear. end of the massage the therapist herself said that the massage is over and if i need anything else. then neotiated for a hj and got a nice happy ending. left the place happy..

VishnuHyd
12-10-13, 21:28
Usually with providers I dealt with before, I talk to the provider and ask for a picture. If he can't provide a picture, it's your call.

If he can send you a picture by email, mostly you can take the chance. Whenever a provider sent a picture by email, it turned out to be same.

However if you are seeing the picture on web and calling, ask the provider if it's a real picture. Mention that you would walk and out not see the party if the picture turned out to be a fake one. 99% of the time, the provider wouldn't want to waste their time so they would tell you clearly (barring the occasional jerks). Few guys told me that the pictures were not real but their profiles were as good looking as the pictures they posted. I never took a chance with them.

FYI. Don't get attracted. All pics are fake.

MPHelp
12-11-13, 04:09
Guys, please suggest if you have visited any other place where you would recommend. I don't like hit and miss as it's costing almost 2.5k each time just for trying.People here spend lots of money to get a lead, there's always some uncertainty before an adventure turns out to be fruitful.

Hit and miss is very much a part of mongering and you have to live with it. Nothing comes cheaply, specially here in Hyderabad.

MP

Dega123
12-11-13, 05:35
Hello guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a couple of weeks and will appreciate if some one can help me with independent contacts. I just bought the membership, so I assume I will get PM activated shortly.

HotHunk009
12-11-13, 08:00
OneTimer1, I tried sending a message to you but your inbox is full.

Please delete your old messages.

Dega123
12-11-13, 10:56
My Dear Gurus,

Today I have paid for the subscription. May be tomorrow it get activated. Please seniors Pm me one independent women / girl contact number. I will be grateful and I'm totally new and doesn't have anything to share. But I'll definitely try to get contact and will share with you guys.

ThanksHey Dhard740,

I am in the same boat as you. I paid for my membership today. Please PM if you receive any contacts.

OneTimer1
12-11-13, 17:05
OneTimer1, I tried sending a message to you but your inbox is full.

Please delete your old messages.Dude people are flooding my inbox, I cleared 2-3 times this week only.

Cleared Again.

JoshuaBLR
12-11-13, 17:43
Hi Folks,

Has anyone tried Ruby advertised in CL? The wordings in that mail reminds me of Tanya. Can seniors throw some light on this?

She is in casual encounters. In a pink dress.

Dhard740
12-11-13, 19:38
Hello all,

WIR. YES.Hi Rajesh,

I am new to this site and bought the subscription recently and I am 28yrs and still waiting for chance to come. But I never got a chance to bang a independent like you did. I stay almost near SR Nagar. Please share the contact number of her. I'll share if I get sme. Please pm me.

HotHunk009
12-12-13, 06:57
Hi,

Ruby is independent and good. Though curvy. But if you need a GFE you can try her. She does it not just for money but bec she actually enjoys sex. Rest you can mail and ask whatever you want. Bit expensive. But if you have money. She will make it worth.

Cheers

Hi Folks,

Has anyone tried Ruby advertised in CL? The wordings in that mail reminds me of Tanya. Can seniors throw some light on this?

She is in casual encounters. In a pink dress

HotHunk009
12-12-13, 07:11
How to tackle fake pictures:

There is no specific way. But few tips which help me:

1. If the pic is too good to be true. Its fake.

2. Its better to get pic in mail (usually they are true) and not to try too many agents. Its better to have 2-3 regualr agents. Once you try them 1-2 time. They start trusting you and themself mail you pics of any profile whenever they get any.

3. I have tried SPs in Delhi and Hyd. And found that in Hyd there are better chances of getting pics in your mail.

4. If a provider tells you that the pic is real and you don't find that girl on reaching. Its upto you to take it or leave it. But if you like the girl you are at better position to bargain. Usually SPs get girls on contract bases. So once you are at there place. They would be willing to reduce some price instead of letting you go.

Usually with providers I dealt with before, I talk to the provider and ask for a picture. If he can't provide a picture, it's your call.

If he can send you a picture by email, mostly you can take the chance. Whenever a provider sent a picture by email, it turned out to be same.

However if you are seeing the picture on web and calling, ask the provider if it's a real picture. Mention that you would walk and out not see the party if the picture turned out to be a fake one. 99% of the time, the provider wouldn't want to waste their time so they would tell you clearly (barring the occasional jerks). Few guys told me that the pictures were not real but their profiles were as good looking as the pictures they posted. I never took a chance with them.

Dhard740
12-13-13, 03:08
Dear seniors,

Its been couple of days I got my pm activated but no one helped me out. Please share sme contacts with me.

Thanks in advance

Dega123
12-13-13, 04:25
Dear seniors,

Its been couple of days I got my pm activated but no one helped me out. Please share sme contacts with me.

Thanks in advanceDhard I am in the same boat as you. Please pass me some #'s if you receive anything. TIA

BobbyRaj
12-13-13, 08:28
Dear friends,

Kindly help me to find direct contact numbers.

Devil D
12-13-13, 08:51
Hi guys,

Please help me with a independent contact, I am new to this, will share once I gain experience.

NaniNaresh
12-13-13, 10:00
Dear friends,

Yesterday I met a engineering gal, about 24 years. I talked her clearly, I want full service including sucking. She agreed but 5k st asked. Deal ok for one hour with 2 shots.

I fixed the time around 10am, she agreed. I called her from 10 am to 11. 30 am. But she was not responded. I returned the place. She called back and say to come. I went that place is very far to Kply. Very decent place. Very actractive face. My johny is very happy to F. I F doggy and straigt positions with out CN. Good pussy, nice smell. He sucked my cock with CN.

Boobs: 8/10

Body: 7/10

Ass: 10/10

GFE

Next visit also plan shortly.

MPHelp
12-13-13, 16:59
My johny is very happy to F. I F doggy and straigt positions with out CN. Good pussy, nice smell. He sucked my cock with CN.If she can allow you to fuck without condom, she should have done it with others also. Think about it.

I would suggest never to try this again.

Play safe, be safe.

MP

DreamsOflLife81
12-13-13, 17:09
Hi,

Ruby is independent and good. Though curvy. But if you need a GFE you can try her. She does it not just for money but bec she actually enjoys sex. Rest you can mail and ask whatever you want. Bit expensive. But if you have money. She will make it worth.

CheersDude, that's nice, can share her contact?

Dega123
12-13-13, 17:14
Dear friends,

Yesterday I met a engineering gal, about 24 years. I talked her clearly, I want full service including sucking. She agreed but 5k st asked. Deal ok for one hour with 2 shots.

I fixed the time around 10am, she agreed. I called her from 10 am to 11. 30 am. But she was not responded. I returned the place. She called back and say to come. I went that place is very far to Kply. Very decent place. Very actractive face. My johny is very happy to F. I F doggy and straigt positions with out CN. Good pussy, nice smell. He sucked my cock with CN.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Ass: 10/10.

GFE

Next visit also plan shortly.Can you pm me the number?

DreamsOflLife81
12-13-13, 17:17

Sorry dudes, not trying anyone else nowadays.Hey dude,

Can share her number? Really excited. To see her after reading your post.

SkyHigh688
12-13-13, 19:30
Finally, I am back in US after spending about 10 days in Hyderabad. This forum has been very helpful with lot of insights from everyone. I am especially thankful to fellow mongers and seniors like FrequentTravel, SuhasPrem, HardRod and ChickMonger. Most of them went above and beyond in helping me with contacts and other information. As a result, I was able to meet with 4 different independents during my stay there. First one was with Manisha which I covered in my FR last week. Even though she was expensive and had some nakhras, she is still the best GFE material I've met so far. I'd definitely meet her again if I get a chance. I am still in touch with her.

There's not much to write about the next two girls, Pooja and Shanthi. Didn't feel like doing it with them when I saw them, but did it once anyway.

The last one was an aspiring TV actress. I got her contact through one of my friends. She is young and has good assets. I enjoyed my time with her. Funny thing was she didn't want to leave me, but I had to go. She is definitely a keeper. I won't be able to share her direct number, but I can share the SP number with senior mongers. He seems to have good collection.

Even though I won't be able to partake in any kind of mongering in Hyderabad until my next visit, I will keep reading this forum. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me.

Dhard740
12-14-13, 05:00
Dear seniors,

Please help me out, no one is sharing contacts. Even everyone was beginner once.

RedRiderz
12-15-13, 04:47
Hi,

CheersHi Hothunk,

Tried emailing Ruby several times but have not received any kinda of response. So if possible could you pm me her contact number.

Thanks,

Red

StaticCouch
12-15-13, 04:49
Hi Folks,

She is in casual encounters. In a pink dressMate. Doesn't look original, check out the real pic. Yeah sounds like tanya but not sure.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!

Dega123
12-15-13, 05:16
Hello Guys,

I will leaving Hyderabad in a week. Any contacts will help. Please PM me any contacts you have.

RockRaghu
12-16-13, 03:40
Hi folks,

Came back to a totally dry Hyderabad!

No SW's, nothing in massage parlours, old contacts nubers changed, absolutely dry.

Today, had a light workload so decided to try the "Freindship Club" route.

Met up with the owner lady (ad appears in the Deccan Chronicle) who speaks very little English. After making my intentions clear, she was very cooperative in explaining the scene to me. She spoke in Telegu (Greek to me) and I responded in English. But finally did manage get those 5 golden numbers in exchange for 2K. That was the lowest package. Or else cough up 3K. 5K or 10K. Unfortunately, due to the language barrier counld not figure out what was the difference between the various packages. While walking out saw another chappie going into her office (maybe a fellow board member?) and waited for him to come out near the stairs. The guy was very nervous in speaking to me (so definitely a newbie) but did say that he has used this route before and that atleast 2 out of 5 numbers should work. That was not only reassuring but got me excited enough to rush back to the Hotel to try each one..Please PM me that 5numbers.

Greetings,

Jackson

MPHelp
12-16-13, 03:59
please PM me that 5numbers.LOL.

You are refering to a 7 years old post.

MP

OneTimer1
12-16-13, 08:01
Mate. Doesn't look original, check out the real pic. Yeah sounds like tanya but not sure.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!Gosh!

Is this the much hyped up Tanya?

I would rather use my hand.

Looks like a hippo.

HotHunk009
12-16-13, 12:49
Hi,

Ruby and Tanya are two different female and the pic attached is not of any of them. I met both of them (if for tanya. You guys are talking about the indie who is not from hyd but used to travel to Hyd and used to stay in star hotels).

Mate. Doesn't look original, check out the real pic. Yeah sounds like tanya but not sure.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!

HotHunk009
12-16-13, 12:55
Hi friends.

Got many PMs regarding sharing Ruby's contact number. I never hesitate in helping fellow mongers. And doesn't even care if anyone can't help me in return.

I really can't do that this time. I am really sorry for that. She is not the kind of regular professional, she was my friend before she started all this and I need to protect her privacy. She belongs to a very nice family. She does it for fun. And meet only selected people. If she did not reply to your mail then I can't pass on her number to you.

Try to send a nice mail (I am sure we all does that) but there is a difference when we write a mail

-to a professional girl who will meet anyone paying her money.

-or to impress someone who already has enough money. But wants to meet guys because of big sexual appetite and some excitement in life.

This time. Should your class to her. Show that you can really respect a girls privacy and hope you understand.

Hi Hothunk,

Tried emailing Ruby several times but have not received any kinda of response. So if possible could you pm me her contact number.

Thanks,

Red

OneTimer1
12-17-13, 18:32
Is she doing it for free or is she paying us?

I am asking since you mention that she has a lot of money and doing it for sex drive.

I am from very good family too and Iam doing it for sex drive too and can do her free. Tell her next time you meet.

Impressing someone for days and then paying her is not the cup of tea for any of us. Either one is fine.

Let her first decide what she is looking for.

Hi friends.

Got many PMs regarding sharing Ruby's contact number. I never hesitate in helping fellow mongers. And doesn't even care if anyone can't help me in return.

I really can't do that this time. I am really sorry for that. She is not the kind of regular professional, she was my friend before she started all this and I need to protect her privacy. She belongs to a very nice family. She does it for fun. And meet only selected people. If she did not reply to your mail then I can't pass on her number to you.

Try to send a nice mail (I am sure we all does that) but there is a difference when we write a mail

-to a professional girl who will meet anyone paying her money.

-or to impress someone who already has enough money. But wants to meet guys because of big sexual appetite and some excitement in life.

This time. Should your class to her. Show that you can really respect a girls privacy and hope you understand.

Arjun31
12-18-13, 05:45
Well Said Onetimer1. I was about to type the same.

HotHunk009
12-18-13, 06:32
I totally agree with you OneTimer. And the amount of money she asks. We can get better girls for that money.

When I said she has lots of money. I just meant that she doesn't do it only for money. May be since she used to get so many mails from guys. She might have thought of charging. And anyway there are so many guys out there who are willing to pay. You know how prices goes up in mongering when so many people start chasing the same girl.

BTW. I personally feel that she is too much hyped in this forum.

Rest its personal choice of everyone.

Is she doing it for free or is she paying us?

I am asking since you mention that she has a lot of money and doing it for sex drive.

I am from very good family too and Iam doing it for sex drive too and can do her free. Tell her next time you meet.

Impressing someone for days and then paying her is not the cup of tea for any of us. Either one is fine.

Let her first decide what she is looking for.

MeatHyd101
12-18-13, 19:04
has anyone had any luck for extras at lavender spa gachibowli?

if yes any hints about the therapist please.

MPHelp
12-19-13, 06:03
has anyone had any luck for extras at lavender spa gachibowli?

if yes any hints about the therapist please.no extras there!

mp

Chandru05
12-19-13, 10:27
Can anyone share Madhavi number in BJ hills.

VishnuHyd
12-19-13, 11:14
Not only that, she was asking me to send me my picture and profile before giving her phone number. Why would I do that if I don't even know her. For Christ's sake, I am not proposing her so why would I share my picture? If she is doing it for fun and not charging anything, she could ask for a picture. Charging 15k and asking my picture, profile, no person with brain would do.

No picture of face an in turn asking me to send my picture, I am not very impressed. Looks like she is nothing more than a educated hooker trying to make herself more desirable. The tendency is that you would want it more if it can't be acquired easily.

By the way, if I am willing to spending 15k+, can any one suggest really high end models. I have heard that it's possible in Delhi, Bombay to get a Eastern Europe model for that price. However I know that Hyderabad's situation is bleak. No quality providers and lots of fake providers.

I totally agree with you OneTimer. And the amount of money she asks. We can get better girls for that money.

When I said she has lots of money. I just meant that she doesn't do it only for money. May be since she used to get so many mails from guys. She might have thought of charging. And anyway there are so many guys out there who are willing to pay. You know how prices goes up in mongering when so many people start chasing the same girl.

BTW. I personally feel that she is too much hyped in this forum.

Rest its personal choice of everyone.

VishnuHyd
12-19-13, 11:16
Does Tanya still travel to Hyderabad? Where does she post and on what name?

Hi,

Ruby and Tanya are two different female and the pic attached is not of any of them. I met both of them (if for tanya. You guys are talking about the indie who is not from hyd but used to travel to Hyd and used to stay in star hotels).

Curious99
12-19-13, 18:33
Does Hyd have model types?

I get some nice pics. Most of them in Mumbai.

I am here for short time and wondering if I can get my hands on to a nice looking model.

Thanks in advance. My PM will be active in next few hours.

Curious99
12-19-13, 18:40
Hi Skyhigh,

I am in the same boat as you. If you can share the information, I will be thankful and will share my info.

Finally, I am back in US after spending about 10 days in Hyderabad. This forum has been very helpful with lot of insights from everyone. I am especially thankful to fellow mongers and seniors like FrequentTravel, SuhasPrem, HardRod and ChickMonger. Most of them went above and beyond in helping me with contacts and other information. As a result, I was able to meet with 4 different independents during my stay there. First one was with Manisha which I covered in my FR last week. Even though she was expensive and had some nakhras, she is still the best GFE material I've met so far. I'd definitely meet her again if I get a chance. I am still in touch with her.

There's not much to write about the next two girls, Pooja and Shanthi. Didn't feel like doing it with them when I saw them, but did it once anyway.

The last one was an aspiring TV actress. I got her contact through one of my friends. She is young and has good assets. I enjoyed my time with her. Funny thing was she didn't want to leave me, but I had to go. She is definitely a keeper. I won't be able to share her direct number, but I can share the SP number with senior mongers. He seems to have good collection.

Even though I won't be able to partake in any kind of mongering in Hyderabad until my next visit, I will keep reading this forum. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me.

SlipperyPeete
12-20-13, 01:07
Hello Friends,

Can anyone confirm if courtyard in Hyd is GF friendly. I have an upcoming trip & the generosity of a forum member on contacts. So looking forward to spend some time there.

HotHunk009
12-20-13, 04:55
Hi Vishnu,

I already told that she is too hyped. She ask for the pic bec she meets only the guy whom she finds attractive and on top of that she charges money too.

There are very few independents in Hyd and that makes it difficult to find good girls.

You can sure get many good girls with that money. Drop me a PM. Will try to help you out.

Cheers

Not only that, she was asking me to send me my picture and profile before giving her phone number. Why would I do that if I don't even know her. For Christ's sake, I am not proposing her so why would I share my picture? If she is doing it for fun and not charging anything, she could ask for a picture. Charging 15k and asking my picture, profile, no person with brain would do.

No picture of face an in turn asking me to send my picture, I am not very impressed. Looks like she is nothing more than a educated hooker trying to make herself more desirable. The tendency is that you would want it more if it can't be acquired easily.

By the way, if I am willing to spending 15k+, can any one suggest really high end models. I have heard that it's possible in Delhi, Bombay to get a Eastern Europe model for that price. However I know that Hyderabad's situation is bleak. No quality providers and lots of fake providers.

Neo Man 0676
12-20-13, 12:27
Hello all,

Have been a silent reader of this forum for a while. Absolutely new to the mongering scene, but ready to take the first step. Have been through a lot of hit and miss on theMP scene. Have activated my PM facility, so would appreciate help / advise from some seniors here on how to approach independents or any decent upmarket MP with extras. I will try and do my two cents in terms of my experiences in the MPs in Hyderabad.

Cheers,

NM

OneTimer1
12-20-13, 12:33
Personally my experience with these so called independents who hide their face has been bad to worse.

For a proposal to sleep with you, I really don't understand why would you not want to share your face in personal mail.

Just a facebook profile kind of pic would do and there is nothing you really lose since these pics are already public in fb and anyone and everyone has access to it.

IMO, these are attempts to attract newbies who are like 'ok with anything' kind.

The other category is the ones who really think too much of themselves whom you hate in real life. Hide your face, charge exorbitantly, claim to be a college girl, ask pics without reciprocation, talk English and hope someone would fall. Will be successful for a few days until discussed in forums like these post which change your name.

Most of the times, people visit them not because they like them, but in order not to let the efforts they put till then go in vain. How many time you were impolite enough to ask the girl to leave since you don't like her? Better to avoid these in the beginning rather than take a really poor chance of winning.

Hi Vishnu,

I already told that she is too hyped. She ask for the pic bec she meets only the guy whom she finds attractive and on top of that she charges money too.

There are very few independents in Hyd and that makes it difficult to find good girls.

You can sure get many good girls with that money. Drop me a PM. Will try to help you out.

Cheers

JohnGrisham7
12-21-13, 19:22
Guys, I got one good SP in Hyd. Bad.

Serious mongers PM me.

Dhard740
12-21-13, 19:26
Dear all,

First of all I thank fellow mongers Rajesh Reddy, JohnGrisham7 and OneTimer1, for sharing good contacts with newcomer like me. Who doesn't had a single contact and trusting me. And I promised dem that I'll share my reveiw. This was my first encounter with so called S, independent hope you all guys know, called her and man she ws too cool. Fixed the session on the day itself. Picked her from S guda. By the way session was planned at my place (No hotels). As this was my first encounter (Basically I'm a doctor, recently passed out) seen many nude women. But was so excited. We fondled each other. We had a missionary session. Man her p. Why was awesomly tight and she was moaning like hell. I enjoyed a lot. After a quicke session (she was with me for more than an hour). And I dropped her at C'day (We had brunch ). She was good. Finally I had a first session. Thanks again for sharing awesome contact with me. Sorry buddy I don't knw how to present a review. But I shared. Hope you guys like it.

Charges: 5. 5 K.

Definetely would love to try her again.

CompletFun
12-22-13, 16:31
Any reviews on the attached pics. Seniors any help is appreciated trying for my first mongering.

DreamsOflLife81
12-22-13, 19:04
Hello mates,

Just want to know if anyone has responded on this locanto add.

http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_202208886/Threesome-or-can-fuck-me-infront-of-my-hubby-paid.html

Got a response asking for a decent pay with place.

Kirans3333
12-23-13, 11:49
Guys, I got one good SP in Hyd. Bad.

Serious mongers PM me.Please give SP number. Please send via PM.

OneTimer1
12-23-13, 16:20
Guys, I am seeing that you are not showing the same amount of interest in writing FRs as you show desperation while getting contacts.

I request old timers from to refrain from sharing contacts with people who have been with the forum for many months and still not writing FRs.

For people who request contacts with 0 FRs, I am not sure you understand the concept of the forum. If you just want contacts for money, there are other places for that. A forum cannot survive with such attitude.

If you mistakenly created the account with your personal info, create a new one or do something so that you can write FR. Writing FR is free, so there is no excuse for not writing one.

If you do not have the balls to write an FR, that makes it a simple case to not trust you with contacts.

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.

MPHelp
12-23-13, 17:11
Guys, I am seeing that you are not showing the same amount of interest in writing FRs as you show desperation while getting contacts.

I request old timers from to refrain from sharing contacts with people who have been with the forum for many months and still not writing FRs.

For people who request contacts with 0 FRs, I am not sure you understand the concept of the forum. If you just want contacts for money, there are other places for that. A forum cannot survive with such attitude.

If you mistakenly created the account with your personal info, create a new one or do something so that you can write FR. Writing FR is free, so there is no excuse for not writing one.

If you do not have the balls to write an FR, that makes it a simple case to not trust you with contacts.

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.Agreed! People will bug you like anything to get contacts or spa details but never reply back once they have it or even share any information that they have got. Instead I even came across cases where the new comers argue over phone for extras in spas. They want everything to be ready made for them and not willing to spend a single additional amount in venturing out and getting some lead.

MP

Hardrod81
12-23-13, 17:42
I had personally came across atleast 4 people who are offering paid threesome. One guy especially finds the girls online and makes a deal with them that he will get better amount and starts posting couple for threesome ads. I meet two girls after responding to these ads trust me both were useless. Don't waste your time. You will get plenty of direct one why to get naked infront of another guy when you are paying the money.

Hello mates,

Just want to know if anyone has responded on this locanto add.

http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_202208886/Threesome-or-can-fuck-me-infront-of-my-hubby-paid.html

Got a response asking for a decent pay with place.

StreetBoy
12-23-13, 18:32
Hi friends,

This is my first message to this forum. I know you got tired by doing HJ in the bathrooms. I just want to share my experience with an Independent Girl which will raise your Johny. Last week I met an Independent Girl claiming to be a housewife in the CL but she is not married. Picked her from B. Nagar in my car as there is no in call facility. Waited 30 mins for her she came in a red dress. She looks white but with a pimple on her chin. Finally we reached my place and I was just curious to start the game. I started the game slowly by removing her dupatta, oh God her sexy boobs tempted me. Immediately without hesitation I had removed her top even though she is feeling shy (Do not why. Then I squeezed her boobs like any thing. (38 dd size). She removed my dress and started licking my "king" and balls which made my king more powerful. Then I removed her panty and kissed it. Its very clean, tight and tasty. I had a round of game with her then concluded it.

I was totally happy with her service.

Price: 8k / Night.

Structure: Awesome.

Service: Very nice but you need to have patience.

HashBoi85
12-23-13, 19:18
hello fellow-mongers,

i've been to aura thai spa (be hills). amazing massage with one of the best hj's (thanks to staticouch for sharing the info in general). to all the brethren who are planning to go there, simply ask for the therapist named "ying". short woman, serious face haha. she will have that straight face of hers always in game mode but don't worry its just the way she is (i can say that with experience, been there more than a dozen times never disappointed). after the massage she will herself ask you 'do you want that massage, pointing towards johnny, then the ball is in your court, negotiate quickly and get on with it. 1k will do the trick.

regards,

hashboi85

Tyler Durden15
12-23-13, 21:03

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.Sir OneTimer is gem of a person and I would make every attempt to placate him. Though this contact was not given to me by OneTimer1, it was his positive report about her on this site that made me take the plunge and I am thankful to him for that. (he had generously shared few contacts with me earlier).

I guess some of you must have availed the company of this utterly cute hyderabadi chick Seema from Kathik's stable. That's obviously not her real name as she is a true blue hyderabadi potti but I didn't ask her real name. Meeting was fixed at Gachibowli and I had opted for a full nighter despite knowing fully well that I was no horse in the sack. But a little extra money goes a long way in massaging your ego. So off I went to an isolated and desolated independent house tucked away in darkness. She opened the door and she looked kinda shocked. In her defense I would say that she was totally justified in her response since I am 5 foot nothing, chubby and with a receding hairline. She must have thought I was a hobbit or something but once she overcame her initial surprise she welcomed me. I paid upfront and she gestured me to come and sit by her side on the bed. The room was dimly lit and whatever I saw of her I was happy, she was devoid of any make up so she looked nothing like her fancy pics given by the SP but since I don't like dolled up chicks I was pleased with what I saw. I saw used orange colored condoms perched atop the dustbins and a pack of what looked like a family pack of condoms on the shelf. When it comes to getting intimate with a girl I get real uncomfortable and this was no different. So she tried her best at small talk, long talk and all other forms of talk while I replied in monosyllables all the while smoking nervously. She was chirpy and had a real fun attitude despite having a dull companion like me. I had come to her place at 9 pm and I realized it was 10:30 and I hadn't made a move. Thankfully TV was on, so my silence was not awkward. She watched the tv and kept talking while my mind was ticking with the clock. 11:30 and still not one piece of clothing had parted our bodies. By this time most of you guys would have finished one session. I knew I had bitten more than I could chew. But I was still optimistic because the girl was trying her level best to engage with me.

She requested me to get comfortable and stretch my legs and put her head on my lap and we continued watching tv. My dick decided it was time to come out of slumber and so it raised its moist bulbous head and signaled it was time for action. But now the lady was totally engrossed in watching some shit movie and calls of my roaring dick were ignored.

I started running my fingers through her lustrous tresses while my other hand started it's journey towards her supple breasts. I put my hands inside her kurta and pinched those nipples real hard and then there was no stopping my hands both of which were now furiously pinching her sensitive nipples. Once satisfied with my work on her tits my hands moved towards her navel and midriff. She had to bear the full brunt of a man who had spent better half of his adolescent life jerking off to mallu soft porn. Despite having laid a good foundation on upper part of her nubile body I was still not able to muster conviction to go for the full monty. I know I am a pussy but I just couldn't find a way of telling her to give me a blowjob. She was really comfortable lying on the bed with her head on my lap and I didn't want to shake her out of that position. So after 10 minutes I gently took her head off my lap and put on the pillow next to me and I embraced her tight. She turned away from me giving a glimpse of her curvaceous ass beneath her black pyjama. Blood shot up my head and I could not resist myself from sliding down her pyjama. Two glistening globes separated by a cavernous crack greeted my eyes. I bit the left buttock hard and left the imprints of my teeth on it as a mark of my approval. We were embracing each other in the tightest spooning position and the way she erotically locked my legs was turning me real hard.

Sensing my rapidly hardening cock through my pants, she decided to unbutton my jeans and took the matter in her own hands while I took her moist pussy in mine. We were furiously jerking off other and she was oozing warmth and moisture on my nimble fingers. I was vigorously rubbing my dick against her ass and I feared things might get out of control and I would enter her without a condom. I brushed her asshole and pussy lips with my dick and I sensed I could not hold any longer. She came to her senses and asked me to put on condom and I obliged. I had never put on a condom so fast in my life, with one quick tear I took out the condom and with another deft move I put in on my throbbing cock and then I quickly got down to business. Her snatch was real tight and I could literally feel my dick tearing through a pair of overlapped lips. I started pounding her real hard. I never knew I had such heavy duty power. She was locking my body like a python and making me gasp for breath while she moaned softly with her eyes closed. This went on for good 10 minutes and suddenly as if devil took over her, she turned around and started rubbing her clit vigorously while I continued to pump her up. Her body was contorting gracefully and her face was flushed with pleasure and then she finally climaxed violently. That image of her is still transfixed in my mind and it sill gives me goosebumps when I think about it. She collapsed like a sack of crushed ice while I still continued to probe her pussy for a similar climax which was not too faraway. A couple of violent thrusts later my dick recoiled shooting its load forward inside the condom. It was the most intense climax of my life! She got up to wash herself and when she came back we cuddled for some time after which we surrendered to sleep.

She woke me up at 6 o clock in the morning saying it was time for her to go. I wanted to sleep some more but she insisted on leaving. I relented and got up to get ready to leave. When I came back from washroom she was fully covered in burqa. She asked me to walk ahead while she trailed me behind. I did not bring a vehicle so we got to the main road and got in an auto. It was surreal sitting next to person covered in an opaque burqa whom I had fingered just the other night!

Face: 7/10

Ass: 8/10.

BBBJ / CBJ: Did not ask for. But the SP told she gives.

GFE: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

This FR is 2 weeks old but the lady is still available with the SP.