PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Seeker Bnglr
05-04-23, 20:54
Was in the city during last week on official visit, thought would venture out after going through the forum, zeroed on KAN JH, visited the place no one was available expect miss T. She seems quite old. Massage was okaish. She herself popped the question of extras, only HJ was available. Without discussion the charges she went ahead.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Charges 2 k counter +1 k extras.

SturdyMan37
05-05-23, 04:41
Saw a locanto ad by a lady who lives in uppal and goes by ay*fati9 telegram handle. The telegram name is kavita. Claims she has good looks and is 32 years old. Has anyone had any experience of her? How does she look and how is the service?

DonutRider
05-05-23, 06:50
Give miss S a break LOL, miss A is equally good. Give her a try. If most of us are going there for a budget HJ, good massage, mandatory bum massage and if looks doesn't matter, then you should try Miss A. She's good!

Ramz00
05-05-23, 09:14
Hi Bro, It's not Tanya. Her name is Nadia. Took service upon your suggestion and it's most satisfying experience ever had till date. Thank you so much.

Those who like Bee's service can try Tanya in the same spa.

She is new and younger / better version of Bee..

Ramz00
05-05-23, 11:11
Hi guys,

Firstly Thanks for the fellow monger with username RahulWiz for helping me with the coordinates of Bee spa.

Called up and fixed appointment for afternoon. The place is located near to R5 Metro Station and is accessible. The place has got a board as well.

Went into the spa and asked for Bee as its my first time here. According to me Bee is pretty for her age and the figure is in place. However, Upon a post from fellow monger asked for Tanya and I liked Tanya better than Bee. Will be taking Bee service in coming week again. .

Receptionist said there is no one with the name Tanya and I asked her for the name of the new one who joined recently. She said its Nadia. Exchanged a quick Hi with Nadia and went to the room after paying counter charges of 2 K.

Nadia is around 35 and she is young and has really a good body. Started with the back massage and she did it so good. It was quite relaxing. I told her to tell me when 30 minutes is up for the massage.

After completion of the back massage, popped with extras and negotiated for 4. 5 K for HJ, B2 B and BBBJ. She insisted 5. 5 K but negotiated to 4. 5 K.

It was one of the best MP experience I ever had. Nadia was super cooperative with DFK and in the process she got horny as well and kept moaning but kept her urge in control and didn't entertain the course. She had amazing body with handful boobs and I couldn't get enough of her. It lasted for a good 20 minutes and I sucked the best of her. Asked her for FS outside but she said she don't do FS with anyone. May be if we become regular there are chances for FS.

After 20 minutes, She took me in her mouth and I CIM. It was heavenly experience.

Overall a very good experience.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, For Sure till she agrees to FS hopefully. .

DonutRider
05-05-23, 17:09
Good to see bee and her colleagues are getting all the attention these days, she initially struggled when she came back post lockdowns without customers.

But can we all agree to keep the prices in check and NOT pay anything over 3-4 k for their full nude b2 b, BBBJ, CIM please? Services usually get better upon repetition and if you are paying more, you are only fucking things up.

DonutRider
05-05-23, 18:02
On the good Friday last month, and friend and I went to mirror. Didn't see her in over an year. She looked good in a sexy saree, put on some weight, skin got fairer, nice new apartment, nice evening weather, obese overfed dogs, the whole setup was nice! Deal was very much UNDER 15 K. The friend and I were already drinking before going and the decision was made on spot and she was luckily free.

Steamy first round, with lot of cuddling, kissing and slowly undressing each other, She moved down to give nice long sloppy BBBJ and the friend joined, he started banging her from the back. We were doing it in this position for a while and I moved to lie down in the bed. She hopped on top and all three of us knew we were ready for double penetration. So she was sitting on my dick with both her hands on my chest and both my hands exploring her upper body. Here comes another hand, that holds my dick, and puts it into mirror's pussy, and it belonged to my friend!

So the guy and I were in FMM, FMMM, FFMM before but this was the first time a man touched my dick and I was shocked, didn't know how to react, my dick started going limp but we proceeded with the double penetration anyways. (I am okay with a covered dick touching my covered dick). We changed to different other positions, my dick wasn't as hard but was able to finish on her chest in the round 1. There was a round two, I maintained my cool, drinks weren't helping, I couldn't take my mind off the fact that a man just done touched my dick, we moved to the living, mirror rode my friend in WOT while sucking my dick. Sucking didn't help that much but I did fuck her hard one-one missionary and successfully finished my second round too. We washed, bid mirror goodbyes. Whole experience and timing would have been perfect if not for the hand!

I later participated in a FFMM with two Afros which I wrote about already, but might not have enjoyed it very well because of the PTSD. I decided to stay away from the group sex events involving other men for a while!

EdHookkati
05-05-23, 18:20
Hello All,

Need good spa details with sure shot extras and fair looking women in Hyderabad.

Great if college age women available.

PM available.

Thank you.

FUm6701
05-05-23, 21:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RahulWiz
05-06-23, 00:22
Hi guys,

Firstly Thanks for the fellow monger with username RahulWiz for helping me with the coordinates of Bee spa.

Called up and fixed appointment for afternoon. The place is located near to R5 Metro Station and is accessible. The place has got a board as well.

Went into the spa and asked for Bee as its my first time here. According to me Bee is pretty for her age and the figure is in place. However, Upon a post from fellow monger asked for Tanya and I liked Tanya better than Bee. Will be taking Bee service in coming week again. .

Receptionist said there is no one with the name Tanya and I asked her for the name of the new one who joined recently. She said its Nadia. Exchanged a quick Hi with Nadia and went to the room after paying counter charges of 2 K.

Nadia is around 35 and she is young and has really a good body. Started with the back massage and she did it so good. It was quite relaxing. I told her to tell me when 30 minutes is up for the massage.

After completion of the back massage, popped with extras and negotiated for 4. 5 K for HJ, B2 B and BBBJ. She insisted 5. 5 K but negotiated to 4. 5 K.

It was one of the best MP experience I ever had. Nadia was super cooperative with DFK and in the process she got horny as well and kept moaning but kept her urge in control and didn't entertain the course. She had amazing body with handful boobs and I couldn't get enough of her. It lasted for a good 20 minutes and I sucked the best of her. Asked her for FS outside but she said she don't do FS with anyone. May be if we become regular there are chances for FS.

After 20 minutes, She took me in her mouth and I CIM. It was heavenly experience.

Overall a very good experience.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, For Sure till she agrees to FS hopefully. .Nice FR Bro. Happy that I could help out, let's keep in touch and help each other out. That's what the forum is for anyway.

RahulWiz
05-06-23, 00:25
On the good Friday last month, and friend and I went to mirror. Didn't see her in over an year. She looked good in a sexy saree, put on some weight, skin got fairer, nice new apartment, nice evening weather, obese overfed dogs, the whole setup was nice! Deal was very much UNDER 15 K. The friend and I were already drinking before going and the decision was made on spot and she was luckily free.

Steamy first round, with lot of cuddling, kissing and slowly undressing eachother, She moved down to give nice long sloppy BBBJ and the friend joined, he started banging her from the back. We were doing it in this position for a while and I moved to lie down in the bed. She hopped on top and all three of us knew we were ready for double penetration. So she was sitting on my dick with both her hands on my chest and both my hands exploring her upper body. Here comes another hand, that holds my dick, and puts it into mirror's pussy, and it belonged to my friend!

So the guy and I were in FMM, FMMM, FFMM before but this was the first time a man touched my dick and I was shocked, didn't knww how to react, my dick started going limp but we proceeded with the double penetration anyways. (I am okay with a covered dick touching my covered dick). We changed to different other positions, my dick wasn't as hard but was able to finish on her chest in the round 1. There was a round two, I maintained my cool, drinks weren't helping, I couldn't take my mind off the fact that a man just done touched my dick, we moved to the living, mirror rode my friend in WOT while sucking my dick. Sucking didn't help that much but I did fuck her hard one-one missionary and successfully finished my second round too. We washed, bid mirror goodbyes. Whole experience and timing would have been perfect if not for the hand!

I later participated in a FFMM with two Afros which I wrote about already, but might not have enjoyed it very well because of the PTSD. I decided to stay away from the group sex events involving other men for a while!Nice Bro, I think you friend might be a little bi, not that there is anything wrong with that. Awesome that you are getting to having MMF and MMFF experiences.

SfoCowboy
05-06-23, 03:10
Literally every monger here seems to have had mirror.

Steamy first round, with lot of cuddling, kissing and slowly undressing eachother, She moved down to give nice long sloppy BBBJ and the friend joined, he started banging her from the back. We were doing it in this position for a while and I moved to lie down in the bed. She hopped on top and all three of us knew we were ready for double penetration. So she was sitting on my dick with both her hands on my chest and both my hands exploring her upper body. Here comes another hand, that holds my dick, and puts it into mirror's pussy, and it belonged to my friend!

So the guy and I were in FMM, FMMM, FFMM before but this was the first time a man touched my dick and I was shocked, didn't knww how to react, my dick started going limp but we proceeded with the double penetration anyways. (I am okay with a covered dick touching my covered dick). We changed to different other positions, my dick wasn't as hard but was able to finish on her chest in the round 1. There was a round two, I maintained my cool, drinks weren't helping, I couldn't take my mind off the fact that a man just done touched my dick, we moved to the living, mirror rode my friend in WOT while sucking my dick. Sucking didn't help that much but I did fuck her hard one-one missionary and successfully finished my second round too. We washed, bid mirror goodbyes. Whole experience and timing would have been perfect if not for the hand!

I later participated in a FFMM with two Afros which I wrote about already, but might not have enjoyed it very well because of the PTSD. I decided to stay away from the group sex events involving other men for a while!

Ravik5932
05-06-23, 05:32
Hello guys,
This is my first FR so, pardon me for any mistakes.
So, I have long wanted to experience spa with benefits but couldn't make it most of the ones in posts here.
But got to a post, about ameerpet spa. It's located with multiple branches in the same building where our City Diabetic center is located.
While I was in the locality, been to the building and explored the floors for the spa. Finally I found 2 on the same floor, opp. To each other.
I have chosen the Thai named one and went inside. At the reception, they asked how did I made it there or did I call. I told No and through a friend ref.
Total loss: 2.5 k+1.5 k.Paid rs 1300 there many a time. Don't waste your money.

MongerMama
05-06-23, 06:08
Hello brothers,

Hope you all are having a good time, be at home, work or with your fun side of life.

I have paused my activity owning to a couple of issues and I look forward to restart venturing out, but would like to get vaccinated before I drop my pants for the urge.

There are three types of vaccines I believe we can have. What is the process like, and what is the gap we should take? I mean, I am confused about the sequence and if anyone has had them.

Would really appreciate any further cues.

Thanks as always, and wishing you good times!

Cheers,

DoomGuy
05-06-23, 06:26
Hey Folks.

Wanted to check Afro off the bucket list. Contacted couple of profiles and was not able to close any deals. Finally closed deal with Laura from MR. Messaged her on Friday morning and setup appointment for 3 pm. Unfortunately my work kept me busy and was occupied till 7 pm. But I kept her informed of the delay. Reached around 8 to her place. Had a little trouble reaching to her flat but finally reached. The door was opened by her friend and once I got in she left.

The girl was decent looking with nice figure. Was shown to the bedroom. Made small talk and she asked was it 1 session or 1 HR. Asked diff.

1 HR has B2B (oil only, no dry) included and unlimited shots. She asked what I was looking for. Told her Rimming and CIM. She said she does not offer any of these but her friend does and asked if I wanted a 3 some. Was tempted but somehow felt it was not worth it.

Started the session, decent GFE, amazing BJ, Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl and ended in doggy.

Did not DFK because I did not like her teeth and did not DATY because I didn't feel like it.

Cleaned myself up. Thanked her and left.

WIR: May be for the 3 some.

VfM: at 3 k for shot yes.

Asian and NE still pending and tbh not getting any leads.

My fellow Mongers, please help with NE or Asians for FS.

DoomGuy
05-06-23, 06:32
Hey folks.

Any leads around DSNR area?

Looking for a good massage, extras are added benefit.

EcstasyHyd
05-06-23, 06:51
My last two visits I didn't get BBBJ from her. She said she'll do it after the first shot but I didn't remind her later. I felt she politely refused so I didn't push her. Is she willingly open to do it or does she need a little push?

BTW always love your FRs. Keep posting 😊

Rajeshnyc
05-06-23, 07:35
New here, Path to Success? And some abrevs used!!

SandyUSA
05-06-23, 08:41
Bro kindly share Siri number to inbox I can reciprocate with other contacts I have.

Hi, I've visited Hyderabad after a very long time and few brothers helped me with contacts. I big shout out to them. (you know who you are, don't want to call out and fill in your inboxes) and big thanks. Very grateful. This FR is like a month old as I took my time after returning from India.

P.S. Seniors go easy as this would be one of the most beaten reviews of the forum after Shruthi.

Coming to the visit. , I've called up and set appt for an afternoon. Since its my first visit, it took me a while to figure out her place but she did help me get there over phone.

Looks: She is very tall (considering avg girls height) around 5'8 I suppose. May be in her mid or late 30's. Somewhat chubby (few extra pounds).

Assets: Big tits but are weighed down because of gravity (not so firm or not too saggy), Ass. OMG, so big and round. Almost like a BBW.

Attitude & Deed: She is friendly and open to things. We both undressed each other and she hugged and started kissing me on my face and upper body. Then asked me to lie down on bed and took control of Jhonny. Licked it and started BBBJ. After couple minutes, I have asked her stop as I was almost there at which point she slipped see on and I've asked her to turn around and bend over. I stood on the side of the bed and did doggy for few minutes. Amazing sight of her ass moving back and forth and changed to mish and came in after 3 minutes or so. She helped me clean up and left.

Not sure if she open to DFK. Did not try and didn't bother to ask.

Verdict: Great MILF experience. She is bit of chatter as everyone said but its very manageable.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 4 K / pop.

I have few more encounters during my trip for which I will be writing FR shortly.

Play Safe.

-Saints.

Sexy3656
05-06-23, 18:07
Try R Spa beside Dil Raju Teathre and Ax Bank.

Hey folks.

Any leads around DSNR area?

Looking for a good massage, extras are added benefit.

PuccaMonger
05-07-23, 05:43
I am planning to meet this lady.

MR profile:https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/natasha-7dad6545-5978-4568-afd3-036f35ad92b2.

She quoting 13 k for 2 hrs 1 shot.

Too pricy.

However, looking for reviews from fellow mongers.

InfiniteGatsby
05-07-23, 11:25
Can someone please recommend leads near Medhipatnam areas? Nanal Nagar, Tolichowki, LangerHouz, Attapur etc.

TurnipShoe
05-07-23, 11:53
Fellow mongers, visiting Hyderabad after a gap of almost 5 years. Looking for some good Samaritan to help me out with a few contacts. Looking for some good company for tonight. Thanks and cheers.

BoyPune
05-07-23, 12:21
Hey Folks.

Wanted to check Afro off the bucket list. Contacted couple of profiles and was not able to close any deals. Finally closed deal with Laura from MR. Messaged her on Friday morning and setup appointment for 3 pm. Unfortunately my work kept me busy and was occupied till 7 pm. But I kept her informed of the delay. Reached around 8 to her place. Had a little trouble reaching to her flat but finally reached. The door was opened by her friend and once I got in she left.

The girl was decent looking with nice figure. Was shown to the bedroom. Made small talk and she asked was it 1 session or 1 HR. Asked diff.

1 HR has B2B (oil only, no dry) included and unlimited shots. She asked what I was looking for. Told her Rimming and CIM. She said she does not offer any of these but her friend does and asked if I wanted a 3 some. Was tempted but somehow felt it was not worth it.

Started the session, decent GFE, amazing BJ, Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl and ended in doggy.

Did not DFK because I did not like her teeth and did not DATY because I didn't feel like it.

Cleaned myself up. Thanked her and left.

WIR: May be for the 3 some.

VfM: at 3 k for shot yes.

Asian and NE still pending and tbh not getting any leads.

My fellow Mongers, please help with NE or Asians for FS._–-.

Thanks for your review.

I too tried her today (Sunday).

The girl I met is nt same as the one in photos.

But one I met was as same as a afro wil look like.

About me, I wanted to try Afro once which I could complete today.

She sucked my tool passionately, infact it was one of the best sucking I had till date.

Rate was nominal, just 3 k for one session.

The cheapest sex I could get in Hyderabad.

SandyUSA
05-07-23, 13:14
Bro please share Siri digits I will share other.

Dear friends,

This is couple of weeks back report. I was in Hyderabad and tried to contact few people but none responded due to last moment request except Siri.

I was in KPHB so went to JNTU metro and took auto to go to her place.

Same house as last time and old lady was sitting in the hall.

Went inside the room, basic chitchat and she recognized me instantly. Asked her to remove all cloths and started act.

Nice MILF with ample of meat at right place. Tried CBJ, WOT, Doggy, missionary, again WOT and came.

It was a long fuck and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Damages 5 k per hour.

Until next time. Bye.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php.

Admin

Ssfpra
05-07-23, 13:17
Anyone tried teenstar Jenny on MR??

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/teenstar-jenny-3-some

Adonislyf
05-07-23, 18:17
Hello all, I am I to mongering since 2016 started with SPA to SP nd SA, got to know about this forum recently 2 days back and I am amused to read all reports brothers have shared, I would like to contribute my part to this forum about my escapades.

Happy mongering.

KeithMiller28
05-08-23, 10:09
Hi all. Any reviews on this MR profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sonalika-cam-show-and-real-meet

KeithMiller28
05-08-23, 10:19
Hi all. Some older reports-.

1. MR Profile are*a. Met her in a hotel few months back. She is quick to respond and easy to chat with. Arrived on time, had some generic talk and proceeded to deed. Got a great, smooth body and smaller but perky boobs. I don't usually last long, but had a good time.

Damages - 10 k; she meets during day mostly and doesn't budge on rates.

WIR. Yes, after a gap.

2. ST spa. Went back in April after a gap. The naughty sweety was managing the desk. Got a Thai girl for massage. More of a woman really, looked bit older. Great in massage as you can xpect from Thais. Did an awesome b2 b teasing and biting me all over, till I finished. Damages 4 k + 2 k counter.

I see Valentina is back in Hyderabad now on MR; Had seen her when visitinf her friend see earlier. She looked just as in pics. Quotig 40 k now!! It was 20 k 6 months back!

Arkk31
05-08-23, 12:50
Thanks to IamVirat bro for sharing miss bee details.

I called the number and the receptionist quickly answered and said that miss bee is available.

I reached there and entered the wrong building but the receptionist guided me to the right place.

It is a nice place and didn't seemed like anyone else was there inside. I went inside the room and changed.

After 15 minutes Miss bee arrived and greeted. We chatted a little bit while she is massaging the legs.

During the chat she asked if I wanted 4 hands massage and I said yes. But she returned and said that other girls are busy.

She struck a deal for two one bbj and second HJ. Started the deed. It was pure bliss the way she does the bum massage and under the thighs I got super excited.

She stated the magic with mouth and took everything like a champ and washed once completed. Started massage again and she is trying to reach under to get me excited.

After turning around. She did her magic and completed after some effort.

Overall a very nice experience and she is very pleasant and calm. She made my trip to the city very exciting and relaxed.

I got contacts for mirror and Medchal but skipping after seeing some reports and sounds not safe / healthy.

If anyone has any other neat contacts please share bros. Thanks in advance.

MaddaPuku
05-08-23, 14:34
Bros, is Savita completely out of business. Any idea. I found her VFM and she is pimping nice Chicks.

Please share MR Chicks who are genuine with damages, also any reviews on FB couples. TIA.

HappySoul90
05-08-23, 17:15
Hi all,

Thanks to seniors who shared the contact details about Bee.

Last week I visited to Bee spa and it was my first visit to spas. Firstly I went down with some fear and later when I saw the place, I completely relaxed and asked for the service at the frond desk. She suggested few and I requested for who is going to Do. Receptionist said that Candy will be coming and I requested for Bee. But Bee was busy with some stuff she recommended to go with candy and I agreed.

She is really very good with the hands. I asked for extra services and she said I will do whatever you want except boom boom. Then I paid extra 4 k and asked for three rounds. 2 BJs and one HJ. She is like I will do only two and b2 b massage. One HJ and one BJ. All three services were awesome and Enjoyed her teasing.

WIR- yes.

Thanks again to the seniors who shared me the details.

KeithMiller28
05-08-23, 17:39

1. MR Profile are*a. Met her in a hotel few months back. She is quick to respond and easy to chat with. Arrived on time, had some generic talk and proceeded to deed. Got a great, smooth body and smaller but perky boobs. I don't usually last long, but had a good time.

WIR. Yes, after a gap.

2. ST spa. Went back in April after a gap. The naughty sweety was managing the desk. Got a Thai girl for massage. More of a woman really, looked bit older. Great in massage as you can xpect from Thais. Did an awesome b2 b teasing and biting me all over, till I finished. Damages 4 k + 2 k counter.

I see Valentina is back in Hyderabad now on MR; Had seen her when visitinf her friend see earlier. She looked just as in pics. Quotig 40 k now!! It was 20 k 6 months back!First profile is Re.

D2827
05-08-23, 19:10
Hello Guys,

Any one tried the belwo profile. Please share your experience.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/joshika-cam-show-and-real-meet

Adonislyf
05-08-23, 19:25
Nothing to do on a Monday, wanted to try african from a long time.

Nothing great apart from good structure quite contra to regular afros.

Damage 5 k for 2 pops, 1 hour, pinged and promptly responded.

Good bbj skills.

Pussy little bit cheese smell haven't tried.

WIR. No.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/alaine-haitian

RajHyd
05-09-23, 06:38

WIR. Yes, after a gap.

I see Valentina is back in Hyderabad now on MR; Had seen her when visitinf her friend see earlier. She looked just as in pics. Quotig 40 k now!! It was 20 k 6 months back!Had valentina for 20 k in Nov / Dec. Looks like some folks are paying beyond that. So that must have raised the prices. But honestly not worth at that price. Can you post the link of MR here for the first one?

KrishP9333
05-09-23, 09:10
Could anyone help me with Siri contact. I will reciprocate with one inde contact.

KeithMiller28
05-09-23, 10:37
Had valentina for 20 k in Nov / Dec. Looks like some folks are paying beyond that. So that must have raised the prices. But honestly not worth at that price. Can you post the link of MR here for the first one?Here you go. Seems off for few days, she should be back soon.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/high-class-companion-with-great-naughty

GirshHyd
05-09-23, 10:54
Hi all.

Been to spas recently. KAN as usual. Picked Snjna both the time last month. Time for prvt shave. Not sure Roja is active or not. Anyone met her recently?

Also Kavita pinged me continuously. She had a girl in Ameerpet and met her. Okish experience gir did try to please. 3 k expense. Pinged her next day. But she normally stay in KP and once in 2 weeks she go there. Asked her to let me know as KP contacts of her are not my liking.

Also I had one SP near to city mall KP. His birds change every day. Charge 3 to 3. 5 k as per girl. Like jis girls better than Kavita. He only supply telugu and they try to please.

I hope you guys are enjoying. Tired of trying new ones. Would like to stick for 1 or 2 who are mid-aged and act like sugarbabies. Let me know if you know around in KP, Miyapur.

Giri.

DoomGuy
05-09-23, 13:42
Any contacts who are into are**ing / a** play?

DoomGuy
05-09-23, 13:44
_-.

Thanks for your review.

I too tried her today (Sunday).

The girl I met is nt same as the one in photos.

But one I met was as same as a afro wil look like.

About me, I wanted to try Afro once which I could complete today.

She sucked my tool passionately, infact it was one of the best sucking I had till date.

Rate was nominal, just 3 k for one session.

The cheapest sex I could get in Hyderabad.Great you had a good time mate. She definitely aims to please. Awesome BJ and pretty hygienic.

InfiniteGatsby
05-09-23, 13:46
Can someone please recommend leads near Medhipatnam areas? Nanal Nagar, Tolichowki, LangerHouz, Attapur etc.Can someone please help with good spa references?

Sam6969
05-09-23, 14:41
Booked an appointment with Roja for noon & reached there. Got greeted by the receptionist & in came Roja with a broad smile. She guided me to the room & I changed into dispos within no time. Here comes Roja for the massage. She's massive, proper BBW. Expect her to be as huge and heavy as you can imagine. Huge assets. However, she is a sweetheart. Very friendly & accompanied. She always had a smile on her face. Coming to the service, basic massage for namesake but a fun bum massage. She's a pro at it. Proper teasing and accurate pressures at the right spot at the right time followed by a HJ from behind which felt so steamy. Followed by a neat shave. And then finished off again with a lovely BBBJ. BJ was amazing but the HJ I received from behind as I laid on my stomach was something phenomenal as her hand also kept rubbing through my bums.

She said she's going on a leave soon.

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.

SoniaKing
05-09-23, 23:47
More details please.

Booked an appointment with Roja for noon & reached there. Got greeted by the receptionist & in came Roja with a broad smile. She guided me to the room & I changed into dispos within no time. Here comes Roja for the massage. She's massive, proper BBW. Expect her to be as huge and heavy as you can imagine. Huge assets. However, she is a sweetheart. Very friendly & accompanied. She always had a smile on her face. Coming to the service, basic massage for namesake but a fun bum massage. She's a pro at it. Proper teasing and accurate pressures at the right spot at the right time followed by a HJ from behind which felt so steamy. Followed by a neat shave. And then finished off again with a lovely BBBJ. BJ was amazing but the HJ I received from behind as I laid on my stomach was something phenomenal as her hand also kept rubbing through my bums.

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.

SoniaKing
05-10-23, 01:15
Please share if you received any.

Can someone please recommend leads near Medhipatnam areas? Nanal Nagar, Tolichowki, LangerHouz, Attapur etc.

Cognito
05-10-23, 02:53
Nothing to do on a Monday, wanted to try african from a long time.

Nothing great apart from good structure quite contra to regular afros.

Damage 5 k for 2 pops, 1 hour, pinged and promptly responded.

Good bbj skills.

Pussy little bit cheese smell haven't tried.

WIR. No.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/alaine-haitian

Any contacts who are into are**ing / a** play?Tried contacting her. She is not available it seems now.

Cognito
05-10-23, 02:56
Hi guys,

It was one of the best MP experience I ever had. Nadia was super cooperative with DFK and in the process she got horny as well and kept moaning but kept her urge in control and didn't entertain the course. She had amazing body with handful boobs and I couldn't get enough of her. It lasted for a good 20 minutes and I sucked the best of her. Asked her for FS outside but she said she don't do FS with anyone. May be if we become regular there are chances for FS .R5 matro means jublee hills road numberb5 matro? Please confirm. Otherwise please provide more pointers.

India2021
05-10-23, 04:06
Had an awesome time with a married MILF husband pimping. Proper telugu couple. Thanks to virat bro for the contact. Coming to the deed. Asked her to be ready in saree which she did. Looks wise she is 6/10. Assests are all good. Clean pussy no smell. She enjoys the deed. They even have another couple friends who were happened to be therr at their place. She the lady very fair skin and nice assests. Will try next time. Damage 10 k /2. Not a time watcher. Only off thing was place is not clean. Was assured next time they are moving to new place.

DoomGuy
05-10-23, 04:32
Any contacts who are into are**ing / a** play?Edit Any Rimming / Ass Play contacts?

Syscovino
05-10-23, 10:36
Hey guys was just checking today and the blog was taken down, anyone know the new address? Should I just change the number at the end and keep trying? Any hints are appreciated.

PuccaMonger
05-10-23, 10:53
MR profile: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/mima-black-zambian?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4.

She is great pleasing personality I would give 100% for her efforts.

Ask here what you want and she delivers.

Only thing it's all on Cam.

Damage: 1 k just to sort out profile.

Recommended: Yes, who are into cam scene.

Danny: looks clean and shaven.

I asked her when she is visiting Hyderabad.

Probably by End of year. She back to Kenya now.

PM.

KrishnaChaitu
05-10-23, 11:21
Had an awesome time with a married MILF husband pimping. Proper telugu couple. Thanks to virat bro for the contact. Coming to the deed. Asked her to be ready in saree which she did. Looks wise she is 6/10. Assests are all good. Clean pussy no smell. She enjoys the deed. They even have another couple friends who were happened to be therr at their place. She the lady very fair skin and nice assests. Will try next time. Damage 10 k /2. Not a time watcher. Only off thing was place is not clean. Was assured next time they are moving to new place.Hello Brother,

I will be visiting India soon after a long time and looking for Telugu milfs. Can you please share contact? I will reciprocate if needed be.

KrishP9333
05-10-23, 13:19
Had an awesome time with a married MILF husband pimping. Proper telugu couple. Thanks to virat bro for the contact. Coming to the deed. Asked her to be ready in saree which she did. Looks wise she is 6/10. Assests are all good. Clean pussy no smell. She enjoys the deed. They even have another couple friends who were happened to be therr at their place. She the lady very fair skin and nice assests. Will try next time. Damage 10 k /2. Not a time watcher. Only off thing was place is not clean. Was assured next time they are moving to new place.I tried always single inde. Contacts. Could you please share good and safe couple digits.

Sam6969
05-10-23, 17:10
After reading the ever increasing positive reports of Laura I was tempted to give it a shot. Texted her & confirmed the meet. My excitement got me their in no time. She guided me to the apartment. Tbh, the approach to her place is pathetic through a tiny lane which was really crowded. Wasn't sure but decided to proceed. Entered her apartment which was in a bad condition with no lift. It felt very very shady. Got to her place and it's a tiny one which was not very clean. I think due to the ever increasing demand for her she increased her charges & demanded 8 k for an hour & though she was kind enough I could see hint of an ego in her. Negotiated it down to 5 k for an hour and 2 session. Her BBBJ was really nice. Loved it thoroughly. Her skin was smooth & a tight bum. She's slim like stated in previous FR. She is one of the best in the game surely for her BJ. She tried to upsell me threesome but I initially denied. Once done with two shots, I requested her friend for a quick BJ for which she asked 2 k. I negotiated it down to 1.5 k to which she agreed. Her friend even tho not a looker, she had a better attitude and was very sweet & smiling. Though the service was good, I don't think I can repeat it due to the place.

Total damage - 5 k + 1.5 for 3 rounds.

ILu Gals
05-11-23, 08:11
Hi,

Went to Famous O spa near KFC I believe behind perfume shop in A I are p ort.

Pathetic Massage services.

Extra no hints or may be I dunno understand.

TIA.

RedFox007
05-11-23, 09:09
Any feedback on below MR profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/amurutha

GirshHyd
05-11-23, 10:28

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/amuruthaTG bro. May be. Post-op.

BatmanWill
05-11-23, 17:31
Thanks to Rahulwiz and Imvirat for coordinates.

Took candy. Great experience. She started off liking my entire body and then gave rimming which was heavenly. And started off with a BJ and couldn't last longer as it's been a while for me and came immediately.

Post that gave some nice stretching and massage. It was very relaxing.

Damage counter: 2 k.

Therapist; 4 k.

Psychoo143
05-11-23, 19:37
Hi All,

Hope you are all doing good and having fun.

Sharing my encounters when I visited Hyderabad last month.

Day -1:

A Big thanks to Rahul Wiz bro for sharing Bee details, I was visiting a friend in gachibowli and after the meet got some time and gave them a call, receptionist said bee is available and schedule the appointment.

Went to Spa it is easily located at counter there is a thai woman and I haven't discussed regarding anything I asked for bee and paid the counter charges (2 k) in comes bee actually she is the one at reception had some chit chat & gave ref details started massage will not go into details it's okk not that much great but bum massage is good after a good 40 minutes massage here comes the extras she asked for 5 k and I said can't pay more that 4 k (B2B +BJ) she said ok and said to go to bathroom, she came with me and gave a good wash to my jhonny and the massage started she is good with extras she didn't removed her leggins, said will remove it next time sucked her melons, she gave a good BJ fingered her pussy after some fun I came, had a good shower and left.

Looks wise she is ok.

Massage average.

Extras Very Good.

WIR: Yes only for extras.

Damages: 2 k+4 K +80 (chocolate).

Day 2: Met a travelling coulple (K*and L*A) through a different couple.

In touch with them through telegram from the day they came to Hyderabad and due to my working hours I am unable to meet them, but got a chance to meet before they left Hyderabad afternoon they are about to leave scheduled a session for morning shared their location damn it's raining heavily waited for a long time but it's not stopping and Ola / rapido are not accepting I said fuck it and in that rain came to main road and boarded a auto and reached their location safe place service apartment went in and husband welcomed had some water & a smoke and proceeded to room.

She looks & smells good started some chit chat & soft fun slowly removed dress & kissed her body started DFK damn I have done it for 15 minutes not continuously but some fun and DFK like that.

Tried 69 position, she gave a nice BJ after some time covered the jhonny and started riding her she is wet and jhonny is sliding and after 5 minutes I got a slight sensation that I might cum so immediately I have stopped thrusting her, jhonny is inside only and I was kissing her and slowly started thrusting again, tried missionary and after that doggy I'm sweating like a pig (normally I sweat a lot due to my bad health habits) after doggy stopped some time and had some fun after some time she asked to change the cover, removed the old one and wear the new one and started thrusting again in missionary after 15-20 minutes I came (I'm shocked that I went that long, my phobia came in between like I will cum / not).

Looks: 9/10.

Body: 6/10 (boobs are normal other than that everything is good).

Pussy: 10/10.

DFK: 8/10 (only lips no tongue action).

Damages: 10 k.

WIR: May be.

Day 3:

After the two days action I though of having a good massage got some details from one of the forum member but not able to go to those spas (felt little bit pricy).

Went to blue diamond spa as previously I have visited the spa, paid the counter charges and asked them to send a good that massager as I'm having full body pains she said ok and showed me the room.

I went in and changed to the suit in & therapist came damn she looks nice asked for her name she said something didn't catch it.

Started massage it was a pure bliss applying good pressure at the pressure points, had a chit chat regarding where she is from and asking her places to visit in pattaya like that.

Previously I met thaa in that spa she teases in between and gave a good massage, I expected same little bit disappointed (like 1% only).

After 45 minutes she asked for extras and quoted 8 k I said 3 k (I know it's 4 k just trying my bargaining skills) she said can't come down below 5 k I said no and she continued the massage she was like I will not even get any money for the massage when she said that I felt little bit sad for them and said max I can pay 4 k she is like no only 5 k and finally bought down to 4. 5 k (she looks good and had a nice body so dick ruled out) before giving money I have asked will she remove her leggins she said ok and asked me to get my jhonny cleaned and she started the B2B massage gave a good BJ, sucked her boobs and fingered her pussy asked her will she meet out she said No she rubbed her pussy on my balls and gave a HJ and Jhonny came, while getting freshed up she said that she is 42 I'm little bit shocked I though she might be 30-35 said bye bye and came out.

Looks: 9/10.

Massage: 11/10 (really liked the massage).

Extras: 8/10 (felt little bit hurried).

WIR: definitely yes for massage, extras may be.

Damages: 2 k+4. 5 k (sorry paid little extra).

Both the spa's doesn't have locks when I visited bee after entering the room my heart came into my pants as there are no locks asked the same she said that they have removed the locks due to strict order from LE.

Had a good trip actually a blast in Hyderabad this is my first time spending that much money on myself for having fun, felt good.

Apologies if the FR is too long & boring (trying to improve my writing skills.

PuccaMonger
05-11-23, 19:59
Hey guys was just checking today and the blog was taken down, anyone know the new address? Should I just change the number at the end and keep trying? Any hints are appreciated.Replace S with Name of God of Gods. You should be good.

Mcreddi
05-12-23, 04:47

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.Bro appreciate any hints on spa location.

Thanks.

Goladitya
05-12-23, 06:50
Guys, I have got my binance acc activated and refilled BTC worth 27 USD. Still I am unable to transfer to ISG BTC account as the app has minimum limit of transaction of. 002 BTC. I am now trapped. Unable to withdraw the money also.

Sorry about my ignorance on the crypto trading. Please suggest.

HarryMan1
05-12-23, 07:23

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/amuruthaBro I am not sure it is a woman. That said am no expert at figuring this. Stating what I felt. Look up my previous post.

OldMonger123
05-12-23, 09:51
Hello Brothers.

I have being reading all the post for quite sometime and taking plunge. I thank everyone for your contribution.

I have a question. I have booked room in a star hotel for a day. While checkin she is ready to give ID. Do I need to carry dummy luggage to show that we are staying or just a small backpack is sufficient. I am assuming backpack is sufficient as I normally travel like that for a day or two. Hotel checkin is at 2 PM. I am thinking if we go there by 1:30 PM it will be rush hour and not much scrutiny will be there. Any other suggestions for smooth checkin process?

Thanks.

Sam6969
05-12-23, 12:51
Happy weekend mongers.

Contacted this couple Sh FR & I was looking to try out anal. Confirmed the meet. She asked me to book a place close to her home which is near a famous railway station. There she arrived. Took of her face mask and scarf and looked like a typical Muslim lady next door. Coming to the service, she's very talkative. Started off w DFK, BBBJ, missionary, wot, anal & doggy. Everything was decent & She's cooperative but gets tired soon. She said she's very selective of people these days. WIR? Maybe if I want that back door experience again. She's good to talk to as well.

Total damage - 7 k for 3 hours.

ImVirat
05-12-23, 20:16
Hello Brothers.

I have being reading all the post for quite sometime and taking plunge. I thank everyone for your contribution.

I have a question. I have booked room in a star hotel for a day. While checkin she is ready to give ID. Do I need to carry dummy luggage to show that we are staying or just a small backpack is sufficient. I am assuming backpack is sufficient as I normally travel like that for a day or two. Hotel checkin is at 2 PM. I am thinking if we go there by 1:30 PM it will be rush hour and not much scrutiny will be there. Any other suggestions for smooth checkin process?

Thanks.Doesn't matter what you do Bro. You carry a luggage or a bagpack. The reception guys are too experienced to understand the purpose of visit. So just relax and look confident. That's it.

Chaliya
05-12-23, 20:31
Happy weekend mongers.

Contacted this couple Sh FR & I was looking to try out anal. Confirmed the meet. She asked me to book a place close to her home which is near a famous railway station. There she arrived. Took of her face mask and scarf and looked like a typical Muslim lady next door. Coming to the service, she's very talkative. Started off w DFK, BBBJ, missionary, wot, anal & doggy. Everything was decent & She's cooperative but gets tired soon. She said she's very selective of people these days. WIR? Maybe if I want that back door experience again. She's good to talk to as well.

Total damage - 7 k for 3 hours.Wanted to try anal since a long time. Thanks in advance.

HappySoul90
05-12-23, 20:55
Hello All.

Can anyone please share me the individuals or couples details. My dm is active.

I will help in return.

Thanks.

Kabir2017
05-12-23, 22:53
After seeing her reviews thought of meeting her, place is bad smelly and hot, mechanical and fake moans. Loose pushy standard service can't finger her pussy. Her roommate bree is better not a looker but more involved. Her friends pushy is tighter. We can negotiate more I gt her for 4 k for 2 pops later.

Wir: no. Her friend may be and other afro girls in the same building.

I had good experience with Amanda but she isn't cheap.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Kabir2017
05-12-23, 22:57
Got the details from a ISG member. Called and booked and appointment for bee. Massage was good. Asked for extras and quoted 5 k. Bargained hard for 4 k. B2 b was name sake with pants on. BBBJ was good Sucked all the juice. She agreed for one HJ in 4 k but dint do. Saying time over.

Wir: No maybe if other therapist are giving 2 pops.

Thanks.

Kabir.

CumHard9
05-13-23, 03:37
Hello Brothers.

Thanks.Whatever you carry, it's your choice, in luggage, you can keep little clothes for changing after the session. My simple advice is don't ever book a star hotel if you want to fuck a girl for few hours. That's foolish.

ImVirat
05-13-23, 07:05
https://members.seeking.com/member/8be78e45-39ef-45e9-a8ed-348b4f9f4765

Anyone has met this bird? Any feedback on service and damage will be great.

Contigo
05-13-23, 07:19
Replace S with Name of God of Gods. You should be good.Yeah well, your hint is further confusing. Can you just pm the site address please?

Ramz00
05-13-23, 09:50
Mate, Can you help me with the name of the blog please.

Yeah well, your hint is further confusing. Can you just pm the site address please?.

BabyKutu
05-13-23, 14:06
Hello Brothers.

Thanks.Luggage or not, dosent matter bro, just be confident and look in the eye while conversing, that says it all. No make ups needed.

Your money. Your swag so deal is in the eye not in what you carry, its about how you carry. Enjoy.

Ramz00
05-13-23, 16:12
https://members.seeking.com/member/239684c7-4d58-41fd-b9ab-bf208e44c114

Guys, Anyone met this profile? Any advice on damages and experience is highly appreciated.

KeithMiller28
05-13-23, 18:29
Hi all. Any reviews on this MR profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sonalika-cam-show-and-real-meetAll. Any reviews on this?

ImVirat
05-14-23, 11:01
https://members.seeking.com/member/44d89597-f619-4659-9f5e-3ced1fc327ac

Can any Bro share any feedback or pointers on this SA girl? Mention of damage will be of excellent help.

KeithMiller28
05-14-23, 14:05
All. Any reviews on this?So messaged the number and asked for a pic but doesn't match the blurred image on MR even so most likely a fake or SP profile.

GuyTwo7
05-14-23, 16:13
Disappointed by the scene in Hyderabad.

The gist of the following post is that Hyderabad is not the best place if you're looking for genuine GFE within budget and a great experience.

People who want to take ISG, Seeking.com subscription beware.

Before ISG I've tried SPs from skokka and locanto and got cheated. They don't send the same bird as the pics, no GFE and very mechanical.

So I've joined ISG and very soon I've tried Massage Republic, Seeking.com and getting contacts from few good members and did not find what I was looking for. I'm not really into MPs.

I've seen a few MR profiles and few seniors in Mumbai and Delhi have tried them but they were way above my budget (40 k-60 k per 2 hours).

Was willing to go ahead with few women but no success.

Had mixed reviews about Shruthi. (Hygiene is the first priority!

Sasi and Siri don't respond.

SA Catherine is out. Most of the MR Indian profiles are fake. Few of them are a bit costly. Not into trans.

MR Laura sucks as seen by the pic posted recently (I generally wait 1-3 weeks after I see a new FR to see other reviews).

After all this I really wanted to try Yna and Mimi from MR and booked a 3-star hotel. Yna left Hyderabad so talked to mimi.

She would be arriving in 5 minutes and I tried to check-in. They wanted to see the hard-copy of the passport and not the one I emailed. I waited for her.

She reached (looks way older and with lot of make up) and told me she doesn't have a passport! Really!

I understood she was probably not independent and I'm a bit against trafficking (very likely someone took her real passport and is pimping her) so I decided to leave the place without even checking-in.

Few real ones in seeking but I don't think they're worth it. Few guys here might've already felt all of this but I wanted to make a new post for relatively new users.

I will take a break from ISG now (but will surely lurk here sometime) and will be back once I set some money aside and ready to travel to other cities.

I thank the forum for being helpful and supportive so far!

GT7.

OldMonger123
05-14-23, 20:23
Hello Brothers.

Thanks.Thanks BabyKutu, ImVirat, CumHard9 for info and encouragement.

I checked in first and after 1. 5 hrs checked in the bird. Only time it gave up the purpose was when they asked about 2 single beds or 1 bed but receptionist after giving a look acted professionally. Other issue was I booked 1 day as day use was not available but checked out in 5 hours. Front desk asked about it and I simply said I want to do early checkout.

Next time will try from mistay brevistay and stay uncle.

Coming to FR looks like bird was Lady boy. She had black scar on pubic area, face, voice were that of women but buttocks, thighs were firm. Suprsingly I enjoyed doing her in doggy.

Any reviews on https://www.adityahometel.com/ (ameerpert) and https://www.bestwesternashoka.com/ (lakdikapul). Asking as its metro accessible and both are there in stay uncle.

Final question. Does opening Binance account get reported to IT or shows in AIS?

Blossom123
05-15-23, 03:03

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.Do we have to carry any kit?

If not, what they use? Trimmer or blade?

Does she apply shaving cream there?

BabyKutu
05-15-23, 04:46
Got the details from a ISG member. Called and booked and appointment for bee. Massage was good. Asked for extras and quoted 5 k. Bargained hard for 4 k. B2 b was name sake with pants on. BBBJ was good Sucked all the juice. She agreed for one HJ in 4 k but dint do. Saying time over.

Thanks.

Kabir.Thats how much she used to charge in Blue stone as well. She was always a 4 K for BBBJ & B2B.

Gary Goodspeed
05-15-23, 04:55
Guys did anyone try the afro Varnie on MR? Any reviews?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/varnie-laniez

Uamehioahyd
05-15-23, 05:23

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.Can you help with the contact please? My PM is open. TIA.

Attachments
05-15-23, 10:43
Anybody tried this couple? Demanding too high. Worth the hype and amount? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Attachments
05-15-23, 10:47
Been in touch with this lady goes by name Ammu. Quite popular these days in tg groups. Worth trying? Anyone met her before? Demanding 7 k for 2.

Since she is very popular in groups I fear she might be in radar.

ImVirat
05-15-23, 11:52
Thanks BabyKutu, ImVirat, CumHard9 for info and encouragement.

I checked in first and after 1. 5 hrs checked in the bird. Only time it gave up the purpose was when they asked about 2 single beds or 1 bed but receptionist after giving a look acted professionally. Other issue was I booked 1 day as day use was not available but checked out in 5 hours. Front desk asked about it and I simply said I want to do early checkout.

I have been asked this question a few times. Since I normally checkin with backpack I say I had come for work in Hyderabad so came from Adilabad or some nearby city and had to return in mid of trip since have some emergency at home. Has worked multiple times. But then some curious receptionists start asking where from adlibad since they are from there and I just tell a place where I had been before. LOL.

ImVirat
05-15-23, 16:24
Anybody tried this couple? Demanding too high. Worth the hype and amount? Any feedback will be appreciated.Yes. Met 4-5 months back. I think I paid 10 k for HR at that time since had no options. And heard now its 15 k.

Had put an FR for her as well. But in my opinion 15 k for 1 HR is not worth for her.

ImVirat
05-15-23, 16:29
Anybody tried this couple? Demanding too high. Worth the hype and amount? Any feedback will be appreciated.Here is the trend I have observed now.

Started as indie or ref. Reasonable vfm.

Moved to FB. A bit higher.

Moved to SA. Price doubled.

Moved to twitter. Price skyrocketed.

BrownToffee
05-15-23, 16:37
Can anyone PM me the s blog new link. I have tried all gods names as per the previous post but nothing worked. That blog used to have Russians and I am eager to taste some white meat.

Sam6969
05-15-23, 16:39
Hi guys,

I am frequent to hotels. Many a times, I check in without any luggage. Not even a backpack. The key is to just remain confident & composed. The reason these hotels make big bucks is because of such wild activities that happen in the rooms. The hotel staff very well knows it and they really don't care about what you are up to. As a part of customer service, they're bound to strike a conversation with you & ask about your stay, inquire if it's too short, ask where you're travelling from & too. Anytime I'm asked about my stay, I just tell them I had the time of my life with a smirk. When it comes to star hotels, I check in first, and then directly call the bird to the room. Sometimes, I have to get to the lobby to help with the key in the elevator. However, if it's a basic yo-yo rooms, since there's no way to sneak her in due to no lobby / restaurants, plus the risk of LE; always advised to check in with both of your ids.

Also, tried to activate my subscription through Paxful. Didn't know how it works, did transfer the money & got scammed. Paxful is really confusing. Will probably have to wait till my binnacle wallet is active.

GamerBoy4433
05-15-23, 17:56
Hi all,

I am following this blog for a while and have subscribed recently.

I greatly admire the helpfulness of the community.

I new to this deeds and I wish to get service with a good looking bird.

I would be very thankful if you can help me with this.

TIA.

DapperMan
05-15-23, 18:18
Anybody tried this couple? Demanding too high. Worth the hype and amount? Any feedback will be appreciated.Very average looks. Big belly. Highly photoshopped pics.

DoomGuy
05-15-23, 20:20
Met this petite chic from MR in her room for 7 k two shots. She sounded genuine on the chat and I proceeded. Recieved with a big smile and nice hug. Looked exactly like from the pics on the site. Opened some beer, light kissing and hugs turned into a tongue war and my fingers were inside her wet pussy already.

Steamy first round with excellent BBBJ, ball sucking and rimming. I would cum already with that kind of sucking but I jerked off before going so was able to hold it. Smooth brown skin, clean and moderately tight pussy, small and saggy tits, slim waist and a gorgeous perfectly round ass. Fucked her in missionary, doggy and with my fingers in her mouth and my tongue in her ears, finished in reverse missionary.

We cleaned up, relaxed with some beer and chit chat and I initiated kissing again. Took her to the bed, undressed her and played with her sexy butt. Licked both her holes from behind while grabbing on to her juicy butt. I then lied down and directed her to my dick but the second round BJ didn't last longer, she sucked me good for a minute and put on the condom and rode me in cowgirl for a while.Hey mate,

Looks like your inbox is full. Kindly DM me this contact.

Lamboos
05-16-23, 04:08
I have been asked this question a few times. Since I normally checkin with backpack I say I had come for work in Hyderabad so came from Adilabad or some nearby city and had to return in mid of trip since have some emergency at home. Has worked multiple times. But then some curious receptionists start asking where from adlibad since they are from there and I just tell a place where I had been before. LOL.Guys, don't bother with all these thoughts. If you want, then carry a backpack, if that makes you feel better. Only thing to make sure is that the hotel you are booking is couple friendly. Beyond that no need for giving any excuses. These people know exactly why you are there. Have no doubts about that. They do this on a daily basis and see hundreds of such people on a regular basis. In fact, I will go on to wager that a good proportion of Oyos, small hotels and lodges in India survive on this business. So, you are not fooling anybody. If they ask you explicitly why you are checking out, you can make up some reasons, but, beyond that no need to take any initiative. The moment you walk into any hotel, the reception folks will know what kind of customer you might be and why you are booking the room. Hell, they may even have cameras in the room and might have watched your performance live, LOL. Also, you checking out early after booking for a day is only a blessing for them, because now they can rent that room to someone else and make more moolah.

PatrickJsen123
05-16-23, 04:13
Guys, Found her on Bumble. Quoting 7 K for 2-3 hours. Any feedback is appreciated. Open to everything except Anal and CIM. Ready to exchange contact.

Cognito
05-16-23, 04:44

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/varnie-laniezSeems escort agency. Also if you look for afro, most of them would be in remote areas like kismatpur. That could be dangerous as many of us might not have been there. Few are near shaikpet as well. Seniors help is appreciated on safety precautions while meeting with afros in such areas.

RajHyd
05-16-23, 07:23
This contact was on my TG for a long time. Don't remember her profile name. Asks for cab money & VC charges. Lost 1500/ Pretty sure must be some dude the other side.

RajHyd
05-16-23, 07:24
Guys, Found her on Bumble. Quoting 7 K for 2-3 hours. Any feedback is appreciated. Open to everything except Anal and CIM. Ready to exchange contact.She is on SA as well. There her age is 34, but looking at pics must be late 30,s or early 40,s. That's the info I have.

RajHyd
05-16-23, 07:50
Wanted to try this spa for quite sometime now. After reading a positive review recently here decided to try. Went last Wednesday & paid counter. Opted for Thai massage & the therapist was Thai too. Was a little disappointed looking at the curtains & thought there would be no extras. Half way through the massage the question for extras was asked. I was a surprised & amused as to how to carryon. The therapist said no worries & Quoted 10 k for BJ, 5 k for b2 b & 3 k for HJ. Given the setup I was not interested in B2 B. After a lot of bargaining agreed for HJ & TL for 2500/- & the lowest she quoted for BJ was 7 k. Paid her & off came her top. She had a nice rack with large Nippies but a little saggy though. After the deed she continued the massage too without disposable. Overall a good experience.

The name of the spa is alpha numeric located in M'pur. The same building has another thai spa too.

Counter - 2200 for 60 mins Thai Massage.

Extras - 2500 for TL plus HJ.

Massage - 10/10.

Therapist - 10/10.

Tried to get her number to meet her outside but she didn't share any details. Didn't ask for her name.

Sand1363
05-16-23, 10:37
Been in touch with this lady goes by name Ammu. Quite popular these days in tg groups. Worth trying? Anyone met her before? Demanding 7 k for 2.

Since she is very popular in groups I fear she might be in radar.Hi Friends,

Anyone tried her?

I am planning to try her this weekend.

Can someone suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Vnash6969
05-16-23, 12:27
This contact was on my TG for a long time. Don't remember her profile name. Asks for cab money & VC charges. Lost 1500/ Pretty sure must be some dude the other side.Bro, s (he) is ComedicGurl with an interesting caption "Take Me Now!

https://members.seeking.com/member/a72cf110-6150-43af-aa9e-0087f41fda9e

Vnash6969
05-16-23, 12:41
It is sad that some bro leaked about ISG to this dame. She read my review and became abusive on TG chat.

Her assumption:

Chocolates shall be a default gift.

While meeting through SA, age difference should NOT be much.

NO BJ / Kissing is perfectly acceptable.

There shall not be a negative review despite poor performance for high dollar cost.

I had an earful, but I kept quiet as it is not wise to fight a pig in mud.

For awareness:

https://members.seeking.com/member/ceb1edcb-ec58-4809-8237-b258acd064a2

PuccaMonger
05-16-23, 13:38
Can anyone PM me the s blog new link. I have tried all gods names as per the previous post but nothing worked. That blog used to have Russians and I am eager to taste some white meat.Replace S with Indra, remove 02 from previous link.

ILu Gals
05-16-23, 13:44
Hi,

Why no one discussing about callgin profiles?

TIA.

OldMonger123
05-16-23, 17:17
After breaking my head for many weeks on buying subscription, I finally purchased using below method.

1) Register in https://agoradesk.com/ No email ID required.

2) Find buyers who are willing to sell you BTC in your preferred way of payment.

3) Click buy and next step give amount of purchase. I gave Rs 3000 and click "Request to Trade".

4) Agree Seller payment terms.

5) It will ask the wallet ID that is required to transfer BTC. Give the forum BTC address.

6) In next step, "Settlement fee level" I opted for fast and click "agree to terms and start trade".

7) Trade will be started. You can contact the seller and confirm payment method. After paying them you can click I have paid option and wait for Seller to finish transaction.

8) After transaction is completed it will show transaction ID. Copy that ID and send it using contact us page.

Tips.

Its safe to transfer payment till 1 hour. Seller can't cancel before that. (as given in website page).

If seller doesn't respond or responds after 1 hour better to cancel the trade and create fresh trade to be safe.

I seen seller's responding during IST hours even though it shows them online 24 hours.

Request: I hate asking but if you any contacts, Please share. Thanks.

GamerBoy4433
05-16-23, 18:08
Hi all,

I am following this blog for a while and have subscribed recently.

I greatly admire the helpfulness of the community.

I new to this deeds and I wish to get service with a good looking bird.

I would be very thankful if you can help me with this.

TIA.Guys please help me contacts of trustable SPs or birds. I would really appreciate contacts over PM, please help guys.

TIA.

Rajesh6
05-16-23, 18:34
Hello fellow Brethren.

First of all thanks to attachments brother for sharing ammus contact. She lives in ecil.

She is a bit arrogant while it comes to reaching out to her in telegram chat. She is weary about the person and wants to be sure whether we are going to visit her for sure or not. As my house is less 700 meters from her place I went to visit her at 8:45 am. Before anyone decides to meet her I would suggest to be a bit careful about your surroundings as many aunties and uncles live in that area and they are pretty nosy. I have been living here for 20 years so just an advice.

Coming to the experience. I was a bit disappointed looking at her but she is still better looking than medchal HW so I proceeded after making the payment.

We first started kissing and feeling up each other. Our makeout session started getting heated up and I started mauling her all over. She was going wild with it. I bit her all over and started fingering her she began to moan and I took a BJ which was just average. Her BJ skills are good but not great. I then entered her in missionary and banged her for 20 minutes. Repeated the same with the second shot and left home.

Report.

DFK:8/10 pretty good kisser.

CAT: 6/10 loose cat not tight enough.

Body and looks: 6/10 A bit chubby and dusky but still cute.

GFE:8/10 She talks and is very involved in the act. A good company while having sex but outside that she doesn't talk much which a good thing.

WIR: Probably Yes if you are able to get over her attitude in the chat.

Damages: 5. 5 k for shots. Guys please do not jack up the prices as she is not worth more than this amount. She will ask 6 k for 1 shot but she might even come down to 5 k for 2 shots. Make sure you bargain well and do not get ripped off. I would definitely say that she is good catch for people here in ECIL if you stick to the prices.

If attachments buddy is okay with me sharing the contact I shall share. Otherwise I apologise in advance. Brothers who have helped me in the past please feel free to reach out. Thank you.

Since she is very popular in groups I fear she might be in radar.

Attachments
05-16-23, 19:45
She is on SA as well. There her age is 34, but looking at pics must be late 30,s or early 40,s. That's the info I have.She has multiple profiles. I would probably say the SP is using her pics.

PrincyGsl
05-16-23, 19:57
Replace S with Indra, remove 02 from previous link.Please send some more cluese to find sofiya blog.

Kalyanram1338
05-16-23, 22:17
Hi everyone.

Any review on Hyderabad SA with profile name Lady are.

https://members.seeking.com/member/72a207dc-e2bb-4190-bae5-b38f73952c66

DukeIn
05-16-23, 23:07
Guys, Found her on Bumble. Quoting 7 K for 2-3 hours. Any feedback is appreciated. Open to everything except Anal and CIM. Ready to exchange contact.https://members.seeking.com/member/d8fec886-ec79-44b9-a986-608deab81fde

CumHard9
05-17-23, 03:27
Hi guys,

I am frequent to hotels. Many a times, I check in without any luggage. Not even a backpack. The key is to just remain confident & composed. The reason these hotels make big bucks is because of such wild activities that happen in the rooms. The hotel staff very well knows it and they really don't care about what you are up to. As a part of customer service, they're bound to strike a conversation with you & ask about your stay, inquire if it's too short, ask where you're travelling from & too. Anytime I'm asked about my stay, I just tell them I had the time of my life with a smirk. When it comes to star hotels, I check in first, and then directly call the bird to the room. Sometimes, I have to get to the lobby to help with the key in the elevator. However, if it's a basic yo-yo rooms, since there's no way to sneak her in due to no lobby / restaurants, plus the risk of LE; always advised to check in with both of your ids.

Also, tried to activate my subscription through Paxful. Didn't know how it works, did transfer the money & got scammed. Paxful is really confusing. Will probably have to wait till my binnacle wallet is active.Avoid oyos at all cost. They are pathetic, dirty and the reception is full of loafers.

CumHard9
05-17-23, 03:28
I have been asked this question a few times. Since I normally checkin with backpack I say I had come for work in Hyderabad so came from Adilabad or some nearby city and had to return in mid of trip since have some emergency at home. Has worked multiple times. But then some curious receptionists start asking where from adlibad since they are from there and I just tell a place where I had been before. LOL.No need to carry any luggage if you are booking through Stayuncle. They are made to offer rooms for sex to couples.

ThatHornyGuy00
05-17-23, 05:29
Please send some more cluese to find sofiya blog.Can you just paste the link here?

GamerBoy4433
05-17-23, 06:12
Happy weekend mongers.

Total damage - 7 k for 3 hours.My pm is open can you share contact TIA.

RoyceCatalina8
05-17-23, 12:36
Guys, so I visited this spa above woodland showroom in be Hills last month (sorry for the late post). TBH I had hard time finding this spa because there was no banner outside with the name Ojjas or something similar to that. So I decided to take the lift and go to the top floor and come down by stairs scanning each floor for the spa. Then I could find 2 spas in that building. The one which was reported in this forum and another one (which I haven't yet explored). On entering Ojjas, there was a maid lady sitting at the reception desk, she connected the call to another lady (probably the manager). She quoted 2. 5 k first but after bargaining came down to 1. 5 k. I asked for Roja, she said to wait for few minutes. Then after waiting for about 15-20 mins a dark skinned fat girl came in with a smile and guided me to the room. I came straight to the point and asked for HJ with touching. Bargained a lot and made her agree at 1. 5 k.

Now reviews:

Massage - 0. Felt more like she was applying me oil before bath.

Boobs. Very big and surprisingly very soft.

Body / Mouth odor. None.

HJ - 5/10 Not a teaser.

Shall I visit her again? No.

To me, okay for one time visit. There are other spas / masseuse where you can get much better experience.

RoyceCatalina8
05-17-23, 13:16
Try R Spa beside Dil Raju Teathre and Ax Bank.Can you please tell the name of the theatre (at least with hints)? Couldn't find one with such name in maps.

Omybu
05-17-23, 14:50
Hello dude,

Can you please share the location of this spa, will post a review once I visit. PM is open. Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks to seniors who shared the contact details about Bee.

Last week I visited to Bee spa and it was my first visit to spas. Firstly I went down with some fear and later when I saw the place, I completely relaxed and asked for the service at the frond desk. She suggested few and I requested for who is going to Do. Receptionist said that Candy will be coming and I requested for Bee. But Bee was busy with some stuff she recommended to go with candy and I agreed.

She is really very good with the hands. I asked for extra services and she said I will do whatever you want except boom boom. Then I paid extra 4 k and asked for three rounds. 2 BJs and one HJ. She is like I will do only two and b2 b massage. One HJ and one BJ. All three services were awesome and Enjoyed her teasing.

PuccaMonger
05-17-23, 15:26
Can you just paste the link here?I apologize. I can't directly paste the link. These get targeted and are taken off.

Any senior member can help you out.

Sexy3656
05-17-23, 17:32
Name of the theatre as in heading.

Can you please tell the name of the theatre (at least with hints)? Couldn't find one with such name in maps.

Sabo24
05-17-23, 18:13
Guys, Found her on Bumble. Quoting 7 K for 2-3 hours. Any feedback is appreciated. Open to everything except Anal and CIM. Ready to exchange contact.She is bit plump / over weight, boobs are small, not proportional to the body, cat is relatively tight for her age. She smokes too, you can skip if you are into slim birds.

DoomGuy
05-17-23, 19:43
Hey fellow mongers.

Request some help / info / advice on the below.

1) I see a lot of posts where seeking website profiles are shared. But whenever I click on them, it says profile is no longer available. I have made an account but none of the profiles from Hyderabad are active. What am I doing wrong here? If taking a subscription is the only option, I would not mind it. But is it worth it?? Because again none on the profile when I select Hyderabad are active and all the profiles shared here show deactivated. Please suggest.

2) I was actively looking for rimming / CIM contacts. One of our fellow mongers did give a contact but I haven't explored that option due to time constraints (and the damages are high too). I checked MR and few afros are providing it but do not see any reviews on them. Kindly let me know if you have any contacts. Or if anyone has tried the below profiles, let me know.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/recho -- Quoting 7 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/brenda-real-meet-cam-show-bengumpet -- think she is the friend of Laura, quoting 6 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/tiffany-real-meet-and-cam-show -- quoting 7 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/monica-e76cb42a-4c8b-447c-baba-3e16d266dd8d?q%5Bname_cont%5D=monica - quoting 5 K an hour.

TBH not attracted to any of them but the service I am looking for is being provided by only Afros. Do let me know if any of you have tried the above and suggest.

My search for NE / Asians continues and would be my first preference. Please share. I will reciprocate with whatever leads I have.

TIA.

HappySoul90
05-18-23, 03:18
Hey fellow mongers.

1) I see a lot of posts where seeking website profiles are shared. But whenever I click on them, it says profile is no longer available. I have made an account but none of the profiles from Hyderabad are active. What am I doing wrong here? If taking a subscription is the only option, I would not mind it. But is it worth it?? Because again none on the profile when I select Hyderabad are active and all the profiles shared here show deactivated. Please suggest.

2) I was actively looking for rimming / CIM contacts. One of our fellow mongers did give a contact but I haven't explored that option due to time constraints (and the damages are high too). I checked MR and few afros are providing it but do not see any reviews on them. Kindly let me know if you have any contacts. Or if anyone has tried the below profiles, let me know..Hi bro,

Even I have faced the same issue so I took the subscription for three months, still got the same error. So I have contacted support team and they have fixed it.

HappySoul90
05-18-23, 03:20
I apologize. I can't directly paste the link. These get targeted and are taken off.

Any senior member can help you out.Hello Seniors,

Can anyone please help me with the link on my DM. It is active.

Thanks in advance.

Psychoo143
05-18-23, 04:22
Hi all,

Can anyone kindly share me good MILF details with ref & damages please.

DoomGuy
05-18-23, 05:48
Hi bro,

Even I have faced the same issue so I took the subscription for three months, still got the same error. So I have contacted support team and they have fixed it.Cool, is the subscription worth it?

Xander Garv
05-18-23, 07:04
Hey fellow mongers.

2) I was actively looking for rimming / CIM contacts. One of our fellow mongers did give a contact but I haven't explored that option due to time constraints (and the damages are high too). I checked MR and few afros are providing it but do not see any reviews on them. Kindly let me know if you have any contacts. Or if anyone has tried the below profiles, let me know.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/recho -- Quoting 7 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/brenda-real-meet-cam-show-bengumpet -- think she is the friend of Laura, quoting 6 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/tiffany-real-meet-and-cam-show -- quoting 7 K for an hour.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/monica-e76cb42a-4c8b-447c-baba-3e16d266dd8d?q%5Bname_cont%5D=monica - quoting 5 K an hour.

TBH not attracted to any of them but the service I am looking for is being provided by only Afros. Do let me know if any of you have tried the above and suggest.

My search for NE / Asians continues and would be my first preference. Please share. I will reciprocate with whatever leads I have.

TIA.Had tried recho outcall for 2 shots for 7 k. Different from the pics posted. Did a video call before the deal. Not into DFK but light kisses on the lips but good at twerking and has a great ass and soft skin for you bang her in doggy. Good attitude.

WIR. No.

HappySoul90
05-18-23, 13:41
Cool, is the subscription worth it?I am just giving a try, after the profile update I could see and number of profiles. I have had a chat with couple of Indies as well. We should be careful to find out the genuine profiles. Since they dnt pay and join. Its free for female profiles. Its paid for men profiles so scamming is highly available.

Please be aware before you proceed any profile.

Thanks.

MasterOfSins
05-18-23, 14:29
Hello friends, here in Hyderabad for another 2 days can any of you share digits or any guidance towards Mongering. I am excited to explore Hyderabad will reciprocate writing good detailed reviews.

Thank you in advance.

Psychoo143
05-18-23, 18:45
Please send some more cluese to find sofiya blog.I have pinged you the blog please check.

Ramz00
05-19-23, 05:19
Hi Mate, Your inbox is full. Can you PM me the blog name please?

I have pinged you the blog please check..

Thampi62
05-19-23, 05:33
Hi Friends.

Coming to Hydrabad for two days next week. New to Hydrabad and never being mongered and not familiar to the city. Staying in Deccan Serial hotel in Hitec City. Can a helping mind give a pointer to a decent spa with B2 B / FS in the near by places so I can pick an auto / uber to reach. If any place in the walking limits will highly be appreciated.

Regards and Thanks.

MumbaIsHer
05-19-23, 05:47
I have pinged you the blog please check.Can you clear your inbox?

Or send me a message with sofiya blog.

Thanks.

Karbak
05-19-23, 08:21
I belong to Hyderabad and roam around all over the country side due to my job.

This is a pretty old FR.

Vis this spa which is on the name of the third top card (Q) in a pack of card. Choose a Bengali girl may be in her late 20's. Decent massage and the setup was enough to know that extras were available. There was a mattress lying on the grnd (I thought that this was particularly for the same). Took FS. No BJ and only LFK. But that ass was really firm and round. Loved banging it in doggy.

Total damage was - 3 k + 500 (Tips).

Girl looked beautiful. Tried to vus the spa again recently but couldn't find it nor they replied on WhatsApp.

Loc. Bpally.

Will search for it and try again.

BigDick1030
05-19-23, 10:12
Guys, so I visited this spa above woodland showroom in be Hills last month (sorry for the late post). TBH I had hard time finding this spa because there was no banner outside with the name Ojjas or something similar to that. So I decided to take the lift and go to the top floor and come down by stairs scanning each floor for the spa. Then I could find 2 spas in that building. The one which was reported in this forum and another one (which I haven't yet explored). On entering Ojjas, there was a maid lady sitting at the reception desk, she connected the call to another lady (probably the manager). She quoted 2. 5 k first but after bargaining came down to 1. 5 k. I asked for Roja, she said to wait for few minutes. Then after waiting for about 15-20 mins a dark skinned fat girl came in with a smile and guided me to the room. I came straight to the point and asked for HJ with touching. Bargained a lot and made her agree at 1. 5 k.

Now reviews:

Massage - 0. Felt more like she was applying me oil before bath.

Boobs. Very big and surprisingly very soft.

Body / Mouth odor. None.

HJ - 5/10 Not a teaser.

Shall I visit her again? No.

To me, okay for one time visit. There are other spas / masseuse where you can get much better experience.Roja does good massage and she is known for skills in shaving private parts and giving BBBJ+CIM. You should have asked any senior for her services. Anyhow it's better not. To reveal the spa names so directly in forum. Else we will loose them in LE raids.

Adonislyf
05-19-23, 19:05
Went to meet her last week, location is kind of slum lot of eyes starting at you as if they know why you are there, its like a typical neighbourhood you see in movies where all the goons hijras stay, coming to deed she brags a lot about her so called fame, kept me waiting in bed room selling to take 3 some with her friend ans I was adamant and suddenly her attitude changed after payment she is in hurry asking to finish the deed. Her place is also very hot came out from there sweating like a pig.

Nothing special about service.

Damage: 3 K one shot.

WIR: hell no.

Xander Garv
05-20-23, 11:59
Tried Sheh naz the bong innocent chick from the S blog on day 1 - great service, DFK, BBBJ, balls licking and below. Willing to please, liked her attitude, tipped her 0. 5 k.

Damage - 5 k + 0. 5 k.

Tried #3 Pree on day 3 - would say absolute waste of money. New to this line and lacks skills, better to watch porn at home. LOL!

Since I was unhappy with Pree, went back for Sheh. And oy o boy. She did lift up my mood. Great service again. Tipped her another 0. 5 k and left.

Dratini
05-20-23, 16:35
Tried Sheh naz the bong innocent chick from the S blog on day 1 - great service, DFK, BBBJ, balls licking and below. Willing to please, liked her attitude, tipped her 0. 5 k.

Damage - 5 k + 0. 5 k.

Tried #3 Pree on day 3 - would say absolute waste of money. New to this line and lacks skills, better to watch porn at home. LOL!

Since I was unhappy with Pree, went back for Sheh. And oy o boy. She did lift up my mood. Great service again. Tipped her another 0. 5 k and left.If you don't mind, could you DM me the URL?

EdHookkati
05-20-23, 18:46
Can someone please share or DM the latest S Blog link please.

My PM is open.

Thank you.

Vish23
05-20-23, 22:40
Moving back to Hyderabad and never tried seeking here. How is the situation here?

I chatted with a couple girls and one of them quoted 25 k for few hours. Seemed like a little pro. Just looking to understand the general pricing here.

You can check my posts under the same username in usasexguide forum as I have done a decent amount of reviews there. Looking to explore Hyderabad as well for some time and looking for some tips in safe mongering and exploring.

HarryMan1
05-20-23, 23:29

Damage - 5 k + 0. 5 k.

Since I was unhappy with Pree, went back for Sheh. And oy o boy. She did lift up my mood. Great service again. Tipped her another 0. 5 k and left.Thanks bro for posting. BTW rimming is also on cards, though YMMV as she initially refused DFK but was fine later. Be nice to her and she returns the favor.

Cheers.

TCrunch
05-21-23, 00:56
Can someone please share or DM the latest S Blog link please.

My PM is open.

Thank you.Bro, if you get the S Blog link, could you pass the me the URL, thanks.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 04:49
Yeah, I have her too, now she seems disappeared.

This contact was on my TG for a long time. Don't remember her profile name. Asks for cab money & VC charges. Lost 1500/ Pretty sure must be some dude the other side.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 04:58
Any reviews on the punjabi bird who stays in KP. Looks like mid aged housewife, fair.

She is in my telegram contact but I forgot from where I got the contact.

Has anybody tried her, not sure if genuine.

PuccaMonger
05-21-23, 06:14

Damage - 5 k + 0. 5 k.

Since I was unhappy with Pree, went back for Sheh. And oy o boy. She did lift up my mood. Great service again. Tipped her another 0. 5 k and left.Do you book a hotel? Or Reach their place? The above damage of 5 k is for 1 pop as per site I suppose.

I was looking to go with Pree, due to her size and features. But now avoid.

Why did you not opt for #1, did you tried her already if yes, brief review please.

Qwed678
05-21-23, 07:30

Thanks.

Kabir.Please hint me spa details and some chicks. Any help would be appreciated.

ElonMusk
05-21-23, 10:44
I have tried her once when she was in Chennai. You can find my review here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=2742490#post2742490.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/varnie-laniez

Rahul129
05-21-23, 10:44
Tried her few weeks ago. She is definitely 35+. Maybe around 37-38.

8. 5 k for 2 shots. Service was average. She would only come to non-oyo hotels for outcall.

Any reviews on the punjabi bird who stays in KP. Looks like mid aged housewife, fair.

She is in my telegram contact but I forgot from where I got the contact.

Has anybody tried her, not sure if genuine.

NoworNeverJi
05-21-23, 16:14
I can't seem to view any profile of member seeking. Is that paid too? Help your brother out.

Baba98
05-21-23, 17:54

8. 5 k for 2 shots. Service was average. She would only come to non-oyo hotels for outcall.I introduced this lady to ISG when was on a short trip to Hyderabad in Feb. After my FR shared her details with 25 plus mongers but couldn't find any further FR or updates on her. And your description regarding her is accurate bro.

DoomGuy
05-21-23, 18:07
I can't seem to view any profile of member seeking. Is that paid too? Help your brother out.Hey mate, had the same issue. Have to buy a premium and also change your profile. Estimated cost is around 110 $ per month.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 20:40
By the conversation seems like throwing money in the drain would be more fun.

8. 5 k for 2 shots. Service was average. She would only come to non-oyo hotels for outcall.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 20:45
Bro, I think this is twitter couple. If you are into super plump lady, might be your thing. I denied, then they shared their friends pic for 10 k /1, even more plumper and dis proportionate.

Had to tell them even if they pay me 10 k, have to think twice. Need to be drunk to complete the deed.

Anybody tried this couple? Demanding too high. Worth the hype and amount? Any feedback will be appreciated.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 20:47
Tried her about a year back, girl is friendly but the cat is super loose. Had to get hold of her butt cheeks, give a tight squeeze to finish.

Hello fellow Brethren.

First of all thanks to attachments brother for sharing ammus contact. She lives in ecil.

She is a bit arrogant while it comes to reaching out to her in telegram chat. She is weary about the person and wants to be sure whether we are going to visit her for sure or not. As my house is less 700 meters from her place I went to visit her at 8:45 am. Before anyone decides to meet her I would suggest to be a bit careful about your surroundings as many aunties and uncles live in that area and they are pretty nosy. I have been living here for 20 years so just an advice.

Coming to the experience. I was a bit disappointed looking at her but she is still better looking than medchal HW so I proceeded after making the payment.

We first started kissing and feeling up each other. Our makeout session started getting heated up and I started mauling her all over. She was going wild with it. I bit her all over and started fingering her she began to moan and I took a BJ which was just average. Her BJ skills are good but not great. I then entered her in missionary and banged her for 20 minutes. Repeated the same with the second shot and left home.

Report.

DFK:8/10 pretty good kisser.

CAT: 6/10 loose cat not tight enough.

Body and looks: 6/10 A bit chubby and dusky but still cute.

GFE:8/10 She talks and is very involved in the act. A good company while having sex but outside that she doesn't talk much which a good thing.

WIR: Probably Yes if you are able to get over her attitude in the chat.

Damages: 5. 5 k for shots. Guys please do not jack up the prices as she is not worth more than this amount. She will ask 6 k for 1 shot but she might even come down to 5 k for 2 shots. Make sure you bargain well and do not get ripped off. I would definitely say that she is good catch for people here in ECIL if you stick to the prices.

If attachments buddy is okay with me sharing the contact I shall share. Otherwise I apologise in advance. Brothers who have helped me in the past please feel free to reach out. Thank you.

SandyBaby
05-21-23, 20:49
Can someone share the new address.

Bro, if you get the S Blog link, could you pass the me the URL, thanks.

CooperKhan24
05-21-23, 22:56
Tried Amanda this weekend, Unlike few I didn't find the service that great, she was trying to please.

Just striked off afro from the bucket list.

Damages 5 K - 1 Shot, BJ, short Lap dance.

TCrunch
05-22-23, 01:49
Can someone share the new address.Check your inbox, I've sent you the site page and Thanks to Psychoo143 for sharing the URL.

SandyUSA
05-22-23, 03:40
I tried to resume my paid subscription but failed to do so.

My USA credit cards are blocked and I do not have any credit cards in India.

I tried several ways to take paid subscription but failed so decided to take a risk from MR.

I met this lady and she is gorgeous better than pictures.

Everything in scope bbj, FS.

Price is high but I prefer only 5 star hotels for security.

I met her in gbowli 5 star hotel.

20 k for 2 pops - 1 HR not clock watcher genuine and safe.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/excellent-classy-curvy-jenny?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=Hyderabad

Cognito
05-22-23, 08:53
Hi brothers.

Anybody tried below profile in MR. Need feedback. I contacted and seems lots of attitude.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/claudia-cameroonian

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EcstasyHyd
05-22-23, 09:00
This is a few days old FR. Pinged her and settled for 7 k for 2 after bargaining. Location is near kokapet. Studio Apartment. She welcomed me with a smile, hug and DFK. I liked her smile. Body is not bad at all except for stretch marks. Started with a teasing lap dance. Then onto the Deed. Had 69, and couple other positions. It was good experience. Can repeat if there are no other birds.

Contact is openly available on MR.

Blrmngr21
05-22-23, 09:18
Can any one share the name, location of most discussed Bee spa near r15?

Sand1363
05-22-23, 12:02
Hi Friends,

Can someone ping me the new URL of SBlog.

I have asked coupe of gems but no one the hell replied.

I request someone to help.

Thanks in advance!

DoomGuy
05-22-23, 12:28
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Sent you a DM.

Vibhy3240
05-22-23, 16:21
This is a few days old FR. Pinged her and settled for 7 k for 2 after bargaining. Location is near kokapet. Studio Apartment. She welcomed me with a smile, hug and DFK. I liked her smile. Body is not bad at all except for stretch marks. Started with a teasing lap dance. Then onto the Deed. Had 69, and couple other positions. It was good experience. Can repeat if there are no other birds.

Contact is openly available on MR.Did you pay in advance all the amount? Or did pay some advance for telling the location?

Psychoo143
05-22-23, 17:09
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Please check inbox once.

Blrmngr21
05-22-23, 19:06
Can any one share the name, location of most discussed Bee spa near r15?PM is open.

EcstasyHyd
05-22-23, 19:11
Did you pay in advance all the amount? Or did pay some advance for telling the location?Paid her directly in the room. Never pay advance to anyone.

Advance = Scam.

Merapr84
05-22-23, 19:20
Loc near a famous pharmac.

Encounter #1.

Mid April.

Selected Ms. Ni from lineup.

Usual rubs then pops srvc question.

Checked the menu max btb available and opted btb.

Srvc was fine.

While leaving the room Ms. Ni asked me to bring see when coming for next visit for FS.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 2500 srvc.

WIR. Yes if Ms. S is not available.

E #2.

Early May.

Visited with see to have Ms. Ni.

To my bad Ms. And is on week off.

Cntr lady assured best service and assigned Ms. S.

Ms. S has good figure and I immediately accepted.

Changed to dispo and Ms entered the room and gave hug.

After Usual rubs then pops srvc question, I asked FS and she denied and offered nud btb.

I insisted for FS and she told she will give better srvc than btb in next visit (not sure what is the better srvc assuming it's FS).

This was the great btb I ever had in my small monger life with pure GFE and romance.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 2000 srvc (very cheap for the srvc I got).

WIR. Yes.

E #3.

Yesterday.

Visited with see to have Ms. S this time.

To my bad luck again Ms. S is not availble and Ms. Ni is busy with other customer.

Cntr lady showed lineup. Only two are available and rest are busy. Lady assured best service and assigned Ms. J.

Ms. J is very thin with no flush. Probably 30 + kgs with very small bbs.

J came to room along with me and stayed there while changing to dispo.

In 10 minutes of msg pops srvc question, I asked FS and she immediately accepted.

She tried to do some romance with litter BJ and then FS.

Srvc was just okay.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 3000 srvc.

WIR. Only when desperate and others not available.

AjappleGate
05-23-23, 06:22
Can I call you to get more detail? And where exactly was the Apartment? Is it near Rajapushpa or 7 hills.

EcstasyHyd
05-23-23, 06:28
Wr is subscription ngr or is it a typo?

Loc near a famous pharmac.

Encounter #1.

Mid April.

Selected Ms. Ni from lineup.

Usual rubs then pops srvc question.

Checked the menu max btb available and opted btb.

Srvc was fine.

While leaving the room Ms. Ni asked me to bring see when coming for next visit for FS.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 2500 srvc.

WIR. Yes if Ms. S is not available.

E #2.

Early May.

Visited with see to have Ms. Ni.

To my bad Ms. And is on week off.

Cntr lady assured best service and assigned Ms. S.

Ms. S has good figure and I immediately accepted.

Changed to dispo and Ms entered the room and gave hug.

After Usual rubs then pops srvc question, I asked FS and she denied and offered nud btb.

I insisted for FS and she told she will give better srvc than btb in next visit (not sure what is the better srvc assuming it's FS).

This was the great btb I ever had in my small monger life with pure GFE and romance.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 2000 srvc (very cheap for the srvc I got).

WIR. Yes.

E #3.

Yesterday.

Visited with see to have Ms. S this time.

To my bad luck again Ms. S is not availble and Ms. Ni is busy with other customer.

Cntr lady showed lineup. Only two are available and rest are busy. Lady assured best service and assigned Ms. J.

Ms. J is very thin with no flush. Probably 30 + kgs with very small bbs.

J came to room along with me and stayed there while changing to dispo.

In 10 minutes of msg pops srvc question, I asked FS and she immediately accepted.

She tried to do some romance with litter BJ and then FS.

Srvc was just okay.

Budget - 1300 cntr + 3000 srvc.

WIR. Only when desperate and others not available.

AjappleGate
05-23-23, 06:29

Contact is openly available on MR.Could you please provide her number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

AjappleGate
05-23-23, 07:40
Guys can you help me with few genuine MR profiles from Hyderabad.

AjappleGate
05-23-23, 08:49
Guys can you please help with Genuine MR profiles in Hyderabad.

Sand1363
05-23-23, 10:00
Hi Friends,

Pl do not ignore this post.

Till date, I have tried all the cuisines like NE, SI, NI, but never tried a foreigner.

Can someone please help me with reliable MR links(or any other sources) of any foreigner (not afro) having her own place.

Can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance!

TheBigSchlong
05-23-23, 10:48
Wr is subscription ngr or is it a typo?My guess is that subscription means Patrika.

Any hint on the name of the spa would be highly appreciated. Is it a color?

Decpticon
05-23-23, 12:47
Hey guys,

Looking for some genuine SP contact. Can you please PM me the details.

Looking near Madhapur, Kukatpally areas.

InfiniteGatsby
05-23-23, 17:07
First timer, needs some good references of spas / indies in these areas. Please help.

EcstasyHyd
05-23-23, 18:30
I know someone poster an image of her earlier. However there might be another Laura. I asked her to share her pic, she shared same girl's pic as in MR. Reached the location, place was pathetic, the girl is not even close to the pic in MR or the ones she shared. Never happened to me. Coming to the deed though her friend was into me and talks sweet I had to suck her melons to avoid locking lips with her. And the main girl is a big time watcher. Probably one of my worst experience in a long time. Avoid big time.

I didn't know how there are positive reviews on her. Guys please confirm if you met the same girl. Attching pic from MR and an image of the women I met (already shared in FR).

I met Amanda. She might not be same girl from the pics, but atleast she tried to use someone of her age. I didn’t even think if the pics are hers when I saw her.

Probably it could also be the place which gave me negative vibes to begin with

DecadeMonger
05-23-23, 19:10
My guess is that subscription means Patrika.

Any hint on the name of the spa would be highly appreciated. Is it a color?I think Hyderabadi word for subscription is Chanda.

Merapr84
05-23-23, 19:46
Wr is subscription ngr or is it a typo?Bro translate it to Telugu.

Merapr84
05-23-23, 19:48
My guess is that subscription means Patrika.

Any hint on the name of the spa would be highly appreciated. Is it a color?You are close to it bro.

InfiniteGatsby
05-23-23, 19:55
First timer, can some one provide reference to good spas / indies / couples near above areas.

TheBigSchlong
05-23-23, 21:24
I think Hyderabadi word for subscription is Chanda.Damn! I am a non-telugu person. Couldn't have guessed that: the.

Thanks a lot for the hint! That doesn't take us any closer to the goal. There are many pharmacies and many spas in the locality. Courtesy GMaps.

ShortLife
05-24-23, 00:48
I know someone poster an image of her earlier. However there might be another Laura. I asked her to share her pic, she shared same girl's pic as in MR. Reached the location, place was pathetic, the girl is not even close to the pic in MR or the ones she shared. Never happened to me. Coming to the deed though her friend was into me and talks sweet I had to suck her melons to avoid locking lips with her. And the main girl is a big time watcher. Probably one of my worst experience in a long time. Avoid big time.

I didn't know how there are positive reviews on her. Guys please confirm if you met the same girl. Attching pic from MR and an image of the women I met (already shared in FR).

I met Amanda. She might not be same girl from the pics, but atleast she tried to use someone of her age. I didnt even think if the pics are hers when I saw her.

Probably it could also be the place which gave me negative vibes to begin withDifferent people.

I think 2 of them using same name or she is a profile stealer.

ShortLife
05-24-23, 00:50
I think Hyderabadi word for subscription is Chanda.No man 😂.

Chanda means charity / donation.

Usually beggars will say in Hindi / Urdu "Chanda, Chanda, Chanda dedo".

Sexy3656
05-24-23, 04:30
Dear Seniors,

Do the name of Miss Bee Spa start with a number.

Seniors please help to decode it.

Thanks in Advance.

Sand1363
05-24-23, 15:57
Hi Friends,

Pl do not ignore this post.

Till date, I have tried all the cuisines like NE, SI, NI, but never tried a foreigner.

Can someone please help me with reliable MR links(or any other sources) of any foreigner (not afro) having her own place.

Can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance!Can someone please help on this.

Thanks in advance!

Eanf2003
05-24-23, 16:12
Unfortunately none in Hyderabad for now bro, Mirror has also gone semi. Commercial now.The Thai chick ms. Bee from spa in Road number 5. Jubilee Hills. Please help me with the contact or the reference please. My dm is open. Any help will be appreciated.

BoyPune
05-24-23, 17:00
Went to KAN after many days and tried new one named Ashw! And!

She has joined 5 days back. Seems to be bet 32 35 yrs old.

It started with usual. Asking for langota and getting it tied FR her and had my errection and making it impossible to cover my roaring lion.

Then massage started and within 1st 5 minutes she tore the langota knot FR behind for convenience of massage.

Her fingers started reaching to imp areas and mine was rock hard.

The massage continued and was going well.

When I turned to front side that time mine was standing like 60 degrees and I was touching her body FR inside her top.

She then started oiling my shaft with right hand and same time left hand was applying oil to my anus. I exp this after many yrs and believe me that's the best technique for full satisfaction.

My handjob was going on for almost 10 minutes and had this heavenly HJ exp after many yrs.

Damage - 2 k at counter and Rs500 to her.

Merapr84
05-24-23, 17:00
No man 😂.

Chanda means charity / donation.

Usually beggars will say in Hindi / Urdu "Chanda, Chanda, Chanda dedo".DecadeMonger bro is correct.

Gary Goodspeed
05-25-23, 05:21
Hello everyone, did anyone ever get a 4 hands massage? What about the extras?

A spa I know (with guaranteed extras) has 4 hands massage on the menu. So should I take it? How is the massage experience and the extras experience also how does it work with 2 ladies?

Aylaescape
05-25-23, 11:09
Hi seniors, I am in Hyderabad for the next 2 days. Please help me with good MP\spas. Please.

RoyceCatalina8
05-25-23, 12:16
I belong to Hyderabad and roam around all over the country side due to my job.

This is a pretty old FR.

Vis this spa which is on the name of the third top card (Q) in a pack of card. Choose a Bengali girl may be in her late 20's. Decent massage and the setup was enough to know that extras were available. There was a mattress lying on the grnd (I thought that this was particularly for the same). Took FS. No BJ and only LFK. But that ass was really firm and round. Loved banging it in doggy.

Total damage was - 3 k + 500 (Tips).

Girl looked beautiful. Tried to vus the spa again recently but couldn't find it nor they replied on WhatsApp.

Loc. Bpally.

Will search for it and try again.Bro, did you find this spa again? If so, hints are welcome. Wish you had your DM enabled.

Masterix42
05-25-23, 17:16

A spa I know (with guaranteed extras) has 4 hands massage on the menu. So should I take it? How is the massage experience and the extras experience also how does it work with 2 ladies?It is a miss in most places. Frankly it sucks at most places in India. 4 hands works best if the providers communicate and do some kind of synchro. It is missing in Hyderabad. Also rates would be double but you come only once) to me after a few times it did not make sense.

Krish07
05-25-23, 20:01
DecadeMonger bro is correct.Hi Merapr84 bro, Could you please give hints about this spa. TIA.

PrinceNova
05-25-23, 20:24
Hi seniors, I am in Hyderabad for the next 2 days. Please help me with good MP\spas. Please.Looks like you donhave PM facility so can't help. You can RTTF the forum or buy subscription to enable PM.

HnyHunter
05-26-23, 06:40
Hello guys coming to Hyderabad on Sunday can any friend can.

Help me with good SP or indie contact, can share contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

DoomGuy
05-26-23, 08:14
Hey folks, is KAN worth visiting? Tbh, have a severe back / neck pain and I know it's a catch / knot. Need to get them released. Extras are just an add on. Please suggest.

Karbak
05-26-23, 08:50
Bro, did you find this spa again? If so, hints are welcome. Wish you had your DM enabled.I couldn't find it last when I was searching in Dec last year. Got to know that they are still active and are operating with different name.

Wish I could have my DM.

Gary Goodspeed
05-26-23, 11:11
Did anyone try to pick up birds along this stretch? How is the selection, price and is it safe?

I think they start their business mostly at midnight.

Ravinderreddy2
05-27-23, 04:57
Did anyone try to pick up birds along this stretch? How is the selection, price and is it safe?

I think they start their business mostly at midnight.Can you say me any exactly or resturant name.

Ramz00
05-27-23, 05:10
Hi Bro, Can you help us with some clues please.

I couldn't find it last when I was searching in Dec last year. Got to know that they are still active and are operating with different name.

Wish I could have my DM.

Bodhi Satva
05-27-23, 05:50
Typically it is suggested by the girl or the front desk to get more dough out of you. Synchronized service between the two is least of the intention. Extras will also be double. I enquired once when it was suggested that if I am free to choose 1 of the 2 for extras and bang came the answer that it is not a choice. So you end getting same amount of joy (may be a little more) however for double the dough. So it does not make sense. It is only a hook to make you pay more.

A spa I know (with guaranteed extras) has 4 hands massage on the menu. So should I take it? How is the massage experience and the extras experience also how does it work with 2 ladies?

RajHyd
05-27-23, 07:16
A little old FR, happened in the first week of May. Pinged Sofia aka Myla from MR. Tried to setup 3 some with lexy from MR as well. Reached the location in K'pet, the same service apartment as my previous FR. Lexy was not a looker & I was disappointed. So sent her back to her room & asked Amanda to join us.

Myla is young & has great tits but short. She started off with a BJ, while I was toying around with Amanda. Round 2 started with me in missionary on Myla, while Amanda was playing around with my balls and A'Hole from Behind.

The reason I was disappointed was there was no Lesbo action, which I should had discussed before. Other than that everything was fine. In between the rounds all of us were naked & had a casual chat while I was playing with their tits.

Sofia is not in Hyderabad anymore, Amanda is on MR, so please stop buzzing my inbox for details.

InfiniteGatsby
05-27-23, 10:23

I think they start their business mostly at midnight.I was one returning after eating at that restaurant. I saw a police car raiding the location and everyone there was running to save their asses. IMO don't go there, I don't think it's safe. And you are sure they are not trans?

DonutRider
05-27-23, 11:47
FFF spa.

FFF spa above a supermarket in kpur. Mixture of commercial and residential complex. Spa is a big 3 bhk, counter 1. 3 k. Went late in the evening, I personally feel bad selecting and asked to send their best. Massage room is just a big bedroom with a massage table in the middle. I forgot the therapist name but she looked more manlier than me. Heavily built. Massage with hard pressure was okay. No bum massage no hints, I was pissed off bad as it was super late in the evening and no chance going into any other spa. At the end she asked me for extras, least was HJ with touching at 1 k but of course she requests to upgrade to b2 b. I wasn't even interested in a handjob with her let alone B2B, to escape, I said I will comeback next day for a b2 b and that we will stick to HJ for that day. Like many other cheap spas, she has to go back to counter to announce that extra service is about to start and tell exactly what service the customer would be taking. Payment for extras on the way out again and the desperate cheapo at the counter nags to pay extra 200. I stood there looking at him in disgust, he understood and kept quiet. I felt happy to get out of that hopeless spa!

Miss Na at bees.

Tried miss Na at bees, friendly and naughty Thai aunty. Massage was good, bum massage was alright. (kan therapists are doing a better job at bum massage than thais). B2B, DFK, BJ, CIM at 4 k. She didn't completely remove her panties but let me play with and kiss her ass, finger her wet pussy. Big fake boobs were a big turnoff. Counter 2 k. Best CIM, she sucked every last drop. Left happy. I thought bee would be pissed that I didn't take her, but she pinged next day saying thanks for visiting. She has a golden heart!

T spa jhills. Young Thai with natural firm boobs.

I wanted a proper spa experience but also didn't want to repeat usuals. I reached jhills at around 7. 30 and started looking for nearby places. Found t spa above a jewellery shop on road 36. Friendly,
polite counter guy said their Thai and ni therapists are rostered between 5 other branches under different names. Small massage rooms with attached shower, proper spa almost similar to other Thai spas lego, luan. That day I was only looking for a good relaxing massage in a proper spa with a chance of extras. So therapists ethnicity didn't matter. In comes thai miss L (feminine plant name). Dull lit room, nice ambience, stretching and massage were good, very good professional bum massage (only bum cheeks no bum crack). She didn't respond very well to couple of questions initially and I kept quiet. Relaxing massage and she brings up extras. She didn't understand or speak a lot of English and had to use hand gestures to explain extras and rate card to me. Quotes 3 k for HJ and topless and 6 k for b2 b. While I wasn't ready to spend 2.5-3 k on fake boobs and also wasn't understanding what she was saying, she let me grab her boob and explained that this will cost 3 k. I could make out that those were real and agreed for extras. Good sized, firm and handful, sensitive nipples, she let me suck and squeeze them happily. Slim waist, small soft ass. Full nude b2 b at 5 k but she didn't let finger her pussy. I dry humped her from behind, nice little butt. DFK was also fine with more tongue but less lips. B2 b was enjoyable because of those natural tits and she was moaning and saying something in her language a bit louder for a spa. I fucked those tits while she held them both together and finally came on them. She went into bath and invited me to join with her. Enjoyed the hot shower and left relaxed.

Afro lyn.
Afro lyn pinged that she is back and I went immediately. Nice rimming and grinding after a while. But the place is hot as fuck.

The spa bhills behind famous ice cream.

This place is pathetic. People were living there, there was a kitchen, there were extra mattresses, there was also a baby! Ne therapists, people talking to each other like they don't give a shit about the customer. Go there if you feel the need to punish yourself. I was expecting it to be bad, it was chaotic. My therapist was a mature ne lady miss I. She was polite, massage was very good. No hints, her behaviour was professional, I asked for a bum massage but she quoted it at 1 k. Settles at 1.5 for bum massage, HJ and topless. Spent good amount of time massaging my bum and balls from behind, but again, kan gals have mastered it. She didn't remove bra, she was like this is what you get for 1.5 k, but she let me suck on her erect nipples. Slow and nice strokes with her smooth hands till I came and also helped me clean after I was done.

Rider.

TempMan42
05-27-23, 12:36

Damage - 1. 8 k at the counter + 3 k for extras.Hi! Where is this located? Can you give me a contact?

CooperKhan24
05-27-23, 12:53
Bro,

Could you please cleanup your inbox?

P.S. It's not related to your latest report but an old one.

FunCheck2
05-27-23, 13:46
Visited a new professional spa near to the first Metro station of Hyderabad. Rooms were very decent, clean and with attached bath (one has steam too).

All staffs were from NE. And the one I picked did a really good massage of 60 minutes. It was economical at 1 k for 60 min. And the therapist was not expecting any tips too. In order to check it, I handed over just one tenth of the recently withdrawn note. And she was happy with that.

I would highly recommend this spa to be tried if anyone needs a prof service. It's on the way to the Indian watch colony.We should have more such vfm spa with NE therapists in the city.

Sand1363
05-27-23, 15:44
Visited a new professional spa near to the first Metro station of Hyderabad. Rooms were very decent, clean and with attached bath (one has steam too).

All staffs were from NE. And the one I picked did a really good massage of 60 minutes. It was economical at 1 k for 60 min. And the therapist was not expecting any tips too. In order to check it, I handed over just one tenth of the recently withdrawn note. And she was happy with that.

I would highly recommend this spa to be tried if anyone needs a prof service. It's on the way to the Indian watch colony.We should have more such vfm spa with NE therapists in the city.Bro,

No offense, but no one is here for professional massage.

There is no point of mentioning about professional spas.

Thanks!

MaximusBibicus
05-27-23, 21:04
Bro,

No offense, but no one is here for professional massage.

There is no point of mentioning about professional spas.

Thanks!Funny you mention that, I tried the spa at Mercure KCP & Novotel Convention, both places seemed professional and I was wondering if I should ask these girls for extras but was worried about the #metoo moment so I let it go. But yea, everyone needs a happy ending somehow.

Merapr84
05-27-23, 21:06
Can you say me any exactly or resturant name.It's TFW. Near Grill Restaurant.

GamerBoy4433
05-28-23, 04:26
FR:

I'm new to mongering in India. Was following this site for while and took membership and tried for contacts in Hyderabad but had no luck from fellow seniors since I didn't have much to contribute. So I thought to explore by myself I have been to Thailand and have the experience with spa's so thought to try here and booked a appointment in nearby Thai spa named "Not Moving" water Thai Spa in HillPur area.

I took a aroma oil massage for 2.8 K for one hour and paid at the counter. Since I was new I didn't ask who I would be assigned. They guided me to room and I got undressed and got into the disposable undies they gave. Then comes the girl she was fair, young and hygienic. I didn't expect a girl this hot would serve me here for the first massage. She started the massage and obviously Thai girls are the best in massages. I started small talks and surprisingly her English was really good that's a big turn on. It's difficult communicating with Thai girls since they lack basic English skills but here she was different. After small talks I started complimenting her and she responded really well. After 30 minutes of good massages she asked for extra service. I asked her what's on her menu and price. She quoted 10 k for a BBBJ and B2B massage and told no Shot or boom boom. I'm not into BBBJ so asked her for a HJ and B2B massage for 5 k.

I bought the amount in cash I paid her before the deeds. She got undressed and lingerie she wore was red on top and black on bottom firm breast and and round ass. I spanked her twice. I was already turned on while massaging. I asked her age and she told me she was in mid 20's. She totally got undressed and started a B2 B that was for name sake. While she was teasing I pulled and kissed her neck and sucked her breast for sometime. She started sucking my nipples and started to stroke my Johnny. With all the fore play I was super turned on and cummed in 2-3 minutes after she started stroking. There was a shower in same room both cleaned up and she gave a good head massage at the end. The Girl name was Ani. She told she started working here from about an year.

Massage - 8/10.

Extras.

B2B - 2/10.

Hygiene and personality- 9/ 10.

HJ and teasing - 9/ 10.

No Shot or boom boom.

Damages 2.8 k counter + 5 k for extras.

HydFun44
05-28-23, 07:50
Hey Rajesh, Can you please give contact of Ammu. Or give the of link of her.

Hi fellow brethren.

Thanks to the immense support from the seniors on this platform I have been able to receive my first BBBJ and decent GFE experience. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would get laid before I came over here. I only heard people getting scammed on Locanto and my horny side on the internet has led me over here. I am glad and appreciate all the brothers that have helped me out on this venture. I am planning to visit USA for my higher studies so will not be able to live the free life that I have now. If there is something that I still feel missing is receiving a DFK. As many consider it intimate, women are apprehensive to give a passionate or good one even given the money. If possible I would request people who have had great DFK experiences to share their contacts in the dms. I am ready to pay for only DFK without sex as well that is how down bad I am for a DFK. Any help or reference is really appreciated as it has been a dream since my childhood and passionate DFK would be a blessing..
Hello fellow Brethren.

NickXZ
05-28-23, 09:46
Any genuine source to Get Call Girls in Hyderabad?

RoyceCatalina8
05-28-23, 21:04

I think they start their business mostly at midnight.Bro, I checked this place yesterday I. E May 28 Sunday night. Reached there at 12:25 am. Roamed around for about half an hour. Couldn't spot a single chick. May be the police had already swept them off or may be they left. Not sure on what days and at what time have you spotted them.

BTW, I am really amazed to know such a place exists in Hyderabad.

Seshugadu1
05-28-23, 22:17
Can we expect more than HJ & BUM massage from Sanjana, If we go multiple times and take her service?

Anyone got any other extra services from Sanjana? If there are any leads, please let me know. DM also open!!

Happy Hunting!!

TheExplorer1
05-29-23, 14:25
Just wanted to check whether this is a genuine profle.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sneha-for-real-meet-cam-show

Asking for a small advance.

It will be of great help, if anyone can provide feedback.

DoomGuy
05-29-23, 15:09

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sneha-for-real-meet-cam-show

It will be of great help, if anyone can provide feedback.Advance equals to scam.

HydPrince
05-29-23, 17:25

It will be of great help, if anyone can provide feedback.Scam bro. Advance means SCAM.

BTW that photo is present in every city. You can understand why it is so.

SandyBaby
05-29-23, 21:04
Brothers, was out of town and not checking ISG often
Inbox is flooded with request for the KP indie, seems she is flooded with the request and is not responding anymore.

Will respond to everyone.

I'm not having much luck in Hyderabad either and travelling elsewhere to find some fun, will appreciate if the kind souls can reciprocate with some genuine contacts and reference.

ShortLife
05-29-23, 22:52
ST Spa Q city.

I did not have luck as I did not grt many indie contacts and the ones I got had hygiene problem type reviews. Anyways, so after trying to find any indie contacts for quite sometime, I ended giving up the search and went to ST.

I thought mayb situation must have changed but it's the same.

Went there around 6-7 pm, paid 2 k at counter and asked them to send their best since I don't like having ti face and choose from a lineup. In came a BBW aunt looking type. Massage was for namesake.

Extras not too special and mechanical. Rather I'd avoid.

Massage - 6/10.

Extras- B2 B fully nude 3/10.

Damages - 2 k at counter and 4 k.

Afro Siara.

Was browsing MR and found this profile, contacted her and setup the deed. Went there at night time, when I say the location is in a shithole and very scary with lots of stares, it is an understatement.

Somehow, someway made to her flat and she hugged me at first, was very kind.

Talked for a bit and then we started the deed after payment. She undressed herself and started to undress me slowly. Mr. Jhonny saluted instantly.

She then started to kiss me all over and I did reciprocate, I couldn't control any longer and started in missionary. Couldn't last for much and finished in 2-3 minutes.

Whole thing was wild and quick. I left after 1 shot as I was tired af and out of home since 6 am.

Damages - 5 k for 2 shotz.

Looks. Above avg?

Boobs- Medium round firm 8/10.

WIR- No, as the area is very very hard to reach and nosy neighbours.

Neighbours even asked me questions of who I wanted, I'd rather avoid.

ManFromHeaven
05-29-23, 23:52
Finally I was able to activate subscription. Please send me any contact details of Hyderabad indies. My inbox is open. I will be in Hyderabad this weekend and will stay couple of days. I got some contacts from SA and will post once I meet them.

Thanks.

Abhichingala
05-30-23, 15:38
Hello Seniors,

Had been followed the membership activation steps. But, till now I didn't receive any response from the "contact us" link via message or an email.

Kindly do the needful.

[Check your SPAM folder, but the number you sent is not the Transaction or Hash ID that we are asking.

Admin3]

Hyphyp
05-30-23, 16:16
I am planning a trip to Bangkok in first week of August.

Looking forward on guidance from experienced brothers.

P. S. This is my first international travel.

Abhichingala
05-30-23, 18:29
SP reference I got from one of ISG members.

SP had wide range of high end local aunties / girls / serial anchors etc.

Selected a bird and sp gave the bird's digits to me. She called me and guided to her friend apartment which was in a decent area. I was waiting for her near the apartment and she came in a Verna car. I was afraid initially as she is like a model figure and by seeing her no one thinks she does this kind of work. She carries herself in a royal way, be it dressing, be it her introduction with me, everything. I thought every man wants to have a girlfriend like her. Luckily I was dressed up in good casuals.

We both went to the apartment after parking our cars. It was a gated community with High end families. After reaching the place, I came to know that she is from Andhra and from a big caste. We had lots and lots of professional discussion and came to know from that discussion that she is an entrepreneur and very well educated lady. Asked her why into this business but she denied. After an hour proceeded to the bedroom and she took charge of me and gave BJ without covering till I stopped. She instructed me not to touch her cat. Initially I said ok but after some time she was in good mood and I took advantage and did everything I can with that cat. Ate to my hearts content as it was neatly maintained without any kind smell. Had her in missionary, wot, doggy, mirror sex and finally done deal.

After cleaning ourselves and coming out of room, I was awestruck as this girl behaved so mature and professional as if nothing had happened between us. That was a strange experience for me and I liked it very much.

She spoke about her business ideas, family, her plans for future, and all. I am still confused why this girl with this much good aura around her is into this business.

Her rating - 90% like heroine Anjali.

After having her, wen ever I see some good looking girls on streets, I feel that I tasted the best girl than these good looking girls on street. Such a satisfactory feeling I got after I met her.

Damages-10 k.Hello Senior members.

I'm new to the forum just wanted to greet everyone.

Moreover, it would be kind enough to anyone who can share the contacts of Hyderabad indie contacts (MILF, girls or serial anchors).

You can PM me.

Regards.

Ai.

DoomGuy
05-30-23, 20:10

I would highly recommend this spa to be tried if anyone needs a prof service. It's on the way to the Indian watch colony.We should have more such vfm spa with NE therapists in the city.Hey mate, thanks for sharing the details. The place is really good and a professional massage for 1 k. I would definitely revisit.

HoneyBubu
05-31-23, 04:08
Could anyone help me with Siri contact. I will reciprocate with one inde contact.Bro Any luck in getting siri contact?

If you had can you please share with me? I will share the other contacts (Massage spas).

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DonutRider
05-31-23, 06:51
A Telugu gal on MR, quotes 6 k per hour, shared the pic of a gal sitting on a bed. Pic heavily edited for skin tone. Location in bhills. Agreed for 5 k for 2. Location easy to reach. Nice 2 bkh, on the ground floor. Welcomed with smile, young gal in early 20's, darker than the pic shared but the same gal. She said there's another available for a 3 some, tried selling it to me but I declined softly. Also understood that there were middle men involved meaning she is not very very 'indie'. Started with kissing, good DFK and slowly started undressing. Small handful firm boobs, toned and tight skin, tight ass, clean shaved pussy. She is cooperative, covered BJ was bad. Entered her in missionary with some difficulty, as her pussy was small and tight and she wasn't getting wet. Finished first round in reverse missionary (lazy dog). Bubbly attitude and chit chat after round one was pleasant. Similar start to the round 2 and finished in missionary. Cleaned up and left. She must be getting a lot of dick daily hence the dry pussy.

Karbak
05-31-23, 07:16
A Telugu gal on MR, quotes 6 k per hour, shared the pic of a gal sitting on a bed. Pic heavily edited for skin tone. Location in bhills. Agreed for 5 k for 2. Location easy to reach. Nice 2 bkh, on the ground floor. Welcomed with smile, young gal in early 20's, darker than the pic shared but the same gal. She said there's another available for a 3 some, tried selling it to me but I declined softly. Also understood that there were middle men involved meaning she is not very very 'indie'. Started with kissing, good DFK and slowly started undressing. Small handful firm boobs, toned and tight skin, tight ass, clean shaved pussy. She is cooperative, covered BJ was bad. Entered her in missionary with some difficulty, as her pussy was small and tight and she wasnt getting wet. Finished first round in reverse missionary (lazy dog). Bubbly attitude and chit chat after round one was pleasant. Similar start to the round 2 and finished in missionary. Cleaned up and left. She must be getting a lot of dick daily hence the dry pussy.Brother can you share the link on MR please. I am planning to come to Hyderabad this weekend.

DoomGuy
05-31-23, 08:16
A Telugu gal on MR, quotes 6 k per hour, shared the pic of a gal sitting on a bed. Pic heavily edited for skin tone. Location in bhills. Agreed for 5 k for 2. Location easy to reach. Nice 2 bkh, on the ground floor. Welcomed with smile, young gal in early 20's, darker than the pic shared but the same gal. She said there's another available for a 3 some, tried selling it to me but I declined softly. Also understood that there were middle men involved meaning she is not very very 'indie'. Started with kissing, good DFK and slowly started undressing. Small handful firm boobs, toned and tight skin, tight ass, clean shaved pussy. She is cooperative, covered BJ was bad. Entered her in missionary with some difficulty, as her pussy was small and tight and she wasnt getting wet. Finished first round in reverse missionary (lazy dog). Bubbly attitude and chit chat after round one was pleasant. Similar start to the round 2 and finished in missionary. Cleaned up and left. She must be getting a lot of dick daily hence the dry pussy.Hey mate, can you share the profile? My DM is open.

Casanova9
05-31-23, 08:45
It's great to see the street scene again in Hyderabad.

Be cautious Bros, Don't commit anything on the street side.

While driving, I observed a menacing situation on the 27th, Saturday night at 7 pm near A. Society 100 Ft road at M. Pur, Opp a famous Drive-In.

Multiple LE teams conducted a special evacuation operation and arrested more than 10 street walkers (not sure whether women or trans) and 5-6 customers also along with their bikes, which were parked on the main roadside. Maltreated everyone in the buses while they are escaping. So act carefully with streetwalkers. Look like LE teams are very stringent on street scenes to maintain safety.

Bro, I checked this place yesterday I. E May 28 Sunday night. Reached there at 12:25 am. Roamed around for about half an hour. Couldn't spot a single chick. May be the police had already swept them off or may be they left. Not sure on what days and at what time have you spotted them.

BTW, I am really amazed to know such a place exists in Hyderabad.

Casanova9
05-31-23, 08:54
Hi Bro,

KAN is neither professional nor shady with full service. Definitely, you will not get your neck / back problem solved.

It is simply like teasing oil massage and routine HJ only, nothing more than that. A namesake msg.

Visit any Ayurvedic clinic and take a session.

Hey folks, is KAN worth visiting? Tbh, have severe back / neck pain and I know it's a catch / knot. Need to get them released. Extras are just an add on. Please suggest.

Varun28
05-31-23, 10:30
Hey guys,

Looking for some genuine paid meet contacts. I have lost money to fake Locanto ads. If there any genuine leads can you please PM me the details.

Thanks in Advance!

Varun28
05-31-23, 10:42
Hey guys,

Looking for some genuine paid meet contacts. I have lost money to fake Locanto ads. If there any genuine leads can you please PM me the details.

Thanks in Advance!

TheExplorer1
05-31-23, 12:08
Scam bro. Advance means SCAM.

BTW that photo is present in every city. You can understand why it is so.Thanks for the input. Will avoid.

TheExplorer1
05-31-23, 12:13
Advance equals to scam.Thanks Bro.

Adonislyf
05-31-23, 13:12
Hey breathen, any review or pointers for below profile, connected on SA asking 25 k for 3 hours, kept aside as a backup.

SexyMan74
05-31-23, 13:28
A Telugu gal on MR, quotes 6 k per hour, shared the pic of a gal sitting on a bed. Pic heavily edited for skin tone. Location in bhills. Agreed for 5 k for 2. Location easy to reach. Nice 2 bkh, on the ground floor. Welcomed with smile, young gal in early 20's, darker than the pic shared but the same gal. She said there's another available for a 3 some, tried selling it to me but I declined softly. Also understood that there were middle men involved meaning she is not very very 'indie'. Started with kissing, good DFK and slowly started undressing. Small handful firm boobs, toned and tight skin, tight ass, clean shaved pussy. She is cooperative, covered BJ was bad. Entered her in missionary with some difficulty, as her pussy was small and tight and she wasnt getting wet. Finished first round in reverse missionary (lazy dog). Bubbly attitude and chit chat after round one was pleasant. Similar start to the round 2 and finished in missionary. Cleaned up and left. She must be getting a lot of dick daily hence the dry pussy.I am also trying to negotiate with a nice telugu MR girl at jubilee hill but she not coming down from 8 k one shot.

Pl share some MR ref of your girl.

FunCheck2
05-31-23, 15:19
Hey mate, thanks for sharing the details. The place is really good and a professional massage for 1 k. I would definitely revisit.Good that you liked the vfm option brother. I did get requests from few other ISG members too for the contact and which I responded back. This only confirms that even though we all are here for knowing about spa with extras, sometimes many of us do feel to try some professional spa too. Mainly if there is any VFM ones. And not to negate the possibility that some therapists there might open up for more after few visits. 😊.

DoomGuy
05-31-23, 17:01
Hi Bro,

KAN is neither professional nor shady with full service. Definitely, you will not get your neck / back problem solved.

It is simply like teasing oil massage and routine HJ only, nothing more than that. A namesake msg.

Visit any Ayurvedic clinic and take a session.Thanks a ton for clarifying. Seniors like you are God-sent.

SkullCrusher69
05-31-23, 18:19
Hey guys,

Found this girl in skokka, claims to be independent and I was wondering how genuine this girl please give your feedback on this girl?

Varun28
05-31-23, 19:23
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some inde contacts around kphb, Madhapur or nearby areas.

I lost money to fake Locanto ads. Any leads please suggest some genuine contacts.

Thanks in Advance.

TongueTornedo
05-31-23, 21:22
Hello my fellow mongers.,

I am planning a trip to Thailand and explore the mongering to full extent but I am worried about ladyboys!! So someone who been there can suggest me good tips how to avoid such encounters and nice places to have sandwich massage with boom boom (quality must bigiluu). Also some no scam happening bars or pubs or 69 shows all kinda info required. My Inbox is empty for your insights brothers. Please flood it with your knowledge.

Sincerely,

TT.

DudeSharma
05-31-23, 22:12
Does she has a pussy studded with diamonds? With that money you can fly to Delhi, fuck better girls and return.

Hey breathen, any review or pointers for below profile, connected on SA asking 25 k for 3 hours, kept aside as a backup.

Ramz00
06-01-23, 06:15
Mate, My DM is open. Can you help me with the co-ords please?

Good that you liked the vfm option brother. I did get requests from few other ISG members too for the contact and which I responded back. This only confirms that even though we all are here for knowing about spa with extras, sometimes many of us do feel to try some professional spa too. Mainly if there is any VFM ones. And not to negate the possibility that some therapists there might open up for more after few visits. 😊..

DoomGuy
06-01-23, 08:35
Does she has a pussy studded with diamonds? With that money you can fly to Delhi, fuck better girls and return.LOL, diamond studded!! That was a nice one.

Gary Goodspeed
06-01-23, 11:23
Visited this spa since it was close to home. Messaged the counter lady asking for selection (since I have been a regular, they normally oblige). Spotted a cute looking NE woman. Went to the spa at the given appointment time. Paid 1. 8 K for 45 minutes at the counter. Went inside the massage room, as you guys already may know is pretty decently sized with attached shower and nice ambience.

Then came the therapist (Sorry, forgot the name T_T). She was hot, short petite body with the right sized boobs and ass. Slim figure, very good looking face. She started her massage, was a good one since she put efforts in actually giving one. There was some small talk for about 25 minutes, she is from Meghalaya and has been working in some or the other spa in Hyderabad for an year already.

Then popped the question for extras, she said HJ and B2 be were on the table. I couldn't resist and asked her for a BJ + B2 be, she said she doesn't offer BJs. But after some convincing, she accepted. Took of her clothes, took my dispos off. And boom, she was really hot (I really wished I could fuck right then and there). My little bro stood tight and she took it into small wet mouth and start sucking on it. While I was playing with her boobs and hairy pussy (was tight and non-smelly). She was giving me hints for a DFK and maybe asking for a DATY but I was not really a mood for either of them that day. The sucking wenting as her salive engulfed my total crotch are after which she went to stroke me while sleeping beside me with me nibbling and sucking her nice little titties. After a while, she came on to me and rubber her pussy on my jhonny, and since she was unshaved and I always prefer a dry massage it wasn't a smooth experience.

Finally, she finished my off while licking the tip of my jhonny with her tongue and stroking me. I exploded, she helped clean up with tissues before the shower. Thanked each other, she hugged me tight and we said our good byes.

Body - 9/10 (I wish I could fuck her, asked her if she meets people outside. Remained silent, not a sure shot answer).

BJ - 7/10.

Cost - 1. 8 K counter + 7 K for service (guys, I know this is the catch but ST Spa is infamous for this reason again. I actually brought the price down before paying this hefty amout).

Total experience - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, for a lower price.

Thanks for reading, if possible can someone suggest spas which offer FS in and around Gbowli area.