PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138

JustFunn
08-30-23, 20:12
You can also use Whatsapp with doosra. It was headache for me as well as lot of people don't use Telegram and you can't directly make calls with doosra unless someone calls you first.

To use whatsapp with doosra, you can either install whatsapp for business on you phone which you can use with other number.

Or.

If you don't want to install anything on phone, you can install a phone simulator on your computer (like blue stacks) and install whatever app you want in it with other number.

Phone simulator setup with your other number almost gives you a complete different phone where you can install whatever you want.

Only restriction is, its now on your PC not phone so not so easy to carry around.The only thing I would add is then you can open whatsapp on your mobile browser once you have installed whatsapp on the bluestacks.

DecadeMonger
08-30-23, 20:16
To avoid making a strong case against you, a general guidance is that you don't make any digital transaction to avoid footprints. Always pay cash. If you were caught with rubber, it can cause problems as well. So, avoid carrying it in spas. A better deal is always to ask the therapist out both monetarily and safety wise.

Some senior may advise on the steps post getting caught.Do not get caught. If so try to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] your way out of it, pull out all the stops to avoid an [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] against you. Basically if you get taken to the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], you are done for. This will impact your job, travel etc for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. I say this as someone who researched this a bit. Your only hope then is to hire a high profile lawyer (meaning you pay a lot 10 lacs plus) to find a loop hole and get [Names in Code Deleted by Admin][/blue case nulled in a higher [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Digital payments in spas no issue. You need to be caught red handed. My two cents, visit spas as early as possible in the day-or spas within malls as they are generally safer. By all means if you have even the slightest doubt that the place is unsafe, stay away be it a spa or inde house.

Also avoid during festivals and [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Finally get some contacts who can pull some strings. Any serious monger should be prepared for this. And under no circumstances admit guilt. In front of LE.

[b]EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Vnash6969
08-30-23, 22:54
I have tied a knot can't make me force myself onto herYour situation, sensibility and balance awes me every time I think about you.

Stay STRONG brother!

BabyKutu
08-31-23, 05:34
To avoid making a strong case against you, a general guidance is that you don't make any digital transaction to avoid footprints. Always pay cash. If you were caught with rubber, it can cause problems as well. So, avoid carrying it in spas. A better deal is always to ask the therapist out both monetarily and safety wise.

Some senior may advise on the steps post getting caught.Contrasting View.

Carrying rubber and getting caught with it is not a issue at all, getting caught with rubber on is also not an issue, getting caught in the act is not an issue, issue as per indian law is money exchange, police can't prove either ways that the money was used to buy sex, you can prove though the sex was consensual. Its mostly social stigma and media scare that LE extort on. Rest is a farce and can't be enforced legally.

ShortLife
08-31-23, 15:16
Do not get caught. If so try to br*be your way out of it, pull out all the stops to avoid an see*se against you. Basically if you get taken to the pol*ce sta*in, you are done for. This will impact your job, travel etc for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. I say this as someone who researched this a bit. Your only hope then is to hire a high profile lawyer (meaning you pay a lot 10 lacs plus) to find a loop hole and get see*se case nulled in a higher see*o*you*are*t.

Digital payments in spas no issue. You need to be caught red handed. My two cents, visit spas as early as possible in the day-or spas within malls as they are generally safer. By all means if you have even the slightest doubt that the place is unsafe, stay away be it a spa or inde house.

Also avoid during festivals and elec**ns.

Finally get some contacts who can pull some strings. Any serious monger should be prepared for this. And under no circumstances admit guilt. In front of LE.Nowadays even if you get caught at a spa it is because he owner delayed / didn't pay LE their commission. So if you are caught in a raid there is no chance of bribe to get released or anything as they want to make an example out of the people to other spa owners.

Best course of action is to offer bribes or have political contacts. If you have political contacts, there is no need to worry.

Bhuppi1111
08-31-23, 17:55
Visitor to this great city Hyderabad and looking for fun. Could you please share some good vfm contacts alongwith your ref and right damages.

I had tried famous Anita long back when she was famous.

Also looking some leads from Hyderabadi legend 'babykuttu'.

Thanks.

Tornado24
09-01-23, 13:41
Writing the reports after a long break, these are from different times in past 6 months.

1. Poornima (in English) spa, Ko'pur.

6 months old FR. Very basic setup, almost shady. Rooms have sliding door but no shower. There is a wash basin in rooms for purposes you know.

There was only 1 girl available, age in her early 30's, name starting with 'K' something. Went to the room, extras question popped up within 15 minutes. Agreed on 1500 for TL+HJ.

What happened next was once in a lifetime exp for me. She had exceptionally long erect nipples, at least 2-3 cm long on medium sized be**BS. I just paused for couple of seconds to digest the view.

She understood and said, my clients get surprised sometimes, and smiled. Played with those tits for some time. HJ was decent, usual course of action followed thru.

Left in about 30 minutes. Never went back and I think the girl doesn't work there anymore.

2. Spa above Punjabi restaurant in Ko'pur, name similar to Lucky (closed now).

Again around 6 months old FR. Only selfish reason for writing this FR, if I can get the whereabouts of this girl.

Setup was not so bad, mirrors and shower available in room. Everything was on offer at counter itself. One time, counter girl directly asked what extra services would you take (how can they be so stupid!) choice of therapist was available. I chose the counter girl herself who was SI with very girl-next-door looks.

She told her as name Dhana, and figure looked normal with cute face. Age in her late 20's. But once she removed her clothed, her figure is just the right fat in right places, boobs and ass perfectly shaped and sized, no stretch marks unlike many girls.

This girl was only reason why I dared to visit such shady spa twice, until when I visited third time after couple of months, it was closed.

Took HJ + TL both times, for 2 k. Both times her clothes came off fully except panties during the act. Hands slid into her panties and teased her to satisfaction until she came.

Cute face, soft skin and perfect figure, what else you want. WFM- yes, yes.

Please reply to this if you think you know where she works now.

SureshRaj
09-01-23, 15:27
Do not get caught. If so try to br*be your way out of it, pull out all the stops to avoid an see*se against you. Basically if you get taken to the pol*ce sta*in, you are done for. This will impact your job, travel etc for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. I say this as someone who researched this a bit. Your only hope then is to hire a high profile lawyer (meaning you pay a lot 10 lacs plus) to find a loop hole and get see*se case nulled in a higher see*o*you*are*t.

Digital payments in spas no issue. You need to be caught red handed. My two cents, visit spas as early as possible in the day-or spas within malls as they are generally safer. By all means if you have even the slightest doubt that the place is unsafe, stay away be it a spa or inde house..You can write in English and avoid all the * at # in your posts.

SureshRaj
09-01-23, 15:29
Before I go into details, I am not going to share the TG ID or the Phone number unless you have helped me earlier.

I have wasted 5-6 K in gleeden credits to get hold of this bird. Name is "heroine in old movies". Her husband managed the account. They are based out of Secunderabad area.

We met at a hotel. The woman is middle aged but figure is super, as you can see in the pictures. Very cooperative. Open to everything except anal. Damages are 13 K for 4 hours. I could manage for 3 rounds.

There are plenty of women in dating apps. Please take a paid subscription and build your database instead of waiting for someone to help you.This guy is a number collector. He will ask for contacts, say that he will share his. And never reply. I remember why I stopped posting on ISG.

Desade89
09-01-23, 16:47
Recently came across this bombshell of a woman on MR. Has anyone tried her? What is the service like? And what's a good price to pay? SP is asking 10 k for 1 session.

Desade89
09-01-23, 16:52
Or has anyone tried her? Also from MR. Quoting 10 k for 2 sessions. Seems more VFM than the last. Although the last one is very hard to give up.

BTW is MR safe enough to trust if you find someone who isn't asking for an advance payment? Never tried it before.

DecadeMonger
09-01-23, 18:31
You can write in English and avoid all the * at # in your posts.Just saw this. The stupid editing software has blocked this out. Pathetic. Lesson learnt. Thought I was being careful.

MrNothing123
09-02-23, 05:24
Recently came across this bombshell of a woman on MR. Has anyone tried her? What is the service like? And what's a good price to pay? SP is asking 10 k for 1 session.Haven't tried her but saw her on k blog few weeks ago bro. She was the expensive one of all options at that time. Her profile is not there anymore so maybe she left and MR profile may need to be updated. Looks like few people tried k blog and service is mediocre. Guys can more people shed light on k blog please. Thanks.

MrNothing123
09-02-23, 05:30
Or has anyone tried her? Also from MR. Quoting 10 k for 2 sessions. Seems more VFM than the last. Although the last one is very hard to give up.

BTW is MR safe enough to trust if you find someone who isn't asking for an advance payment? Never tried it before.I personally wouldn't trust unless someone tried once and posted FR. Too much bait and switch. If you want to try better go with minimal amount first and if you like then can go for longer time. Usual report is that most of the profiles handled by sps and girls are not the same. Sometimes if unlucky will get low standard wg who demand money.

I would suggest take seniors help and play safe to avoid bad experiences.

UltimateBliss
09-02-23, 05:31
This guy is a number collector. He will ask for contacts, say that he will share his. And never reply. I remember why I stopped posting on ISG.I too have same experience with this one. Not seeing intentions to share back anything. More interested to collect info from me.

Jacky22
09-02-23, 07:00
Short FR. Last week was in Hyderabad.

Couldn't go to a recommended spa at QCity so decided something near hotel in Gachibowli.

Ok spa, on 3rd floor.

Rooms are small, not high quality but just could do type.

Selection of 6 therapists. Recommended S and P both were not there so I had a look at all 4 remaining ones and selected tall, late 30's, MILF looking fair lady called H.

Shared her connect with friends who helped me.

Did was good, she talks sense. Had fun.

B2 B 3 k. Counter 1. 5 k.

WIR. Yes if can get her out.

BraunZucker
09-02-23, 08:01
Hi People,

I am an Indian guy, been living in Europe for around 7 Years. Will be coming to India for a Month. I will be arriving in Delhi on the 5th and leaving for Pune on the 13th an then to Hyderadbad on the 24th. I would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with some Independent Contacts. I did try to put in effort, I looked up MassageRepublic, Locanto.

I am interested in simple women who are more than 25 years old. I am 33 and therefore less than 25 is a no go for me. I would like to take on some "bhabhi type" or some MILF 35-45, preferably independent. Although I have have been offered accommodation by my friends and relatives in Delhi, I would like to have some Hotel suggestions which are privacy friendly and do not judge.

I can offer tips for Germany and Switzerland, but in India I have nothing. I do promise to post reviews with credits and share whatever contacts I might get. Hopefully some kind souls will help me out. Also got a few leads in Delhi from some members on the Delhi Forum. I am willing to share it. I am also interested in bareback. Can you let me know.

I also messaged some of you on PM.

Thanks.

Regards,

BraunZucker.

EcstasyHyd
09-02-23, 11:29
Always wanted to try this tattooed girl but she wasn't available. She is working on and off now. Fixed the appointment. She entered. She is not much of a looker. I would say she's a 4.

Massage was pretty average. Quoted 5 k for B2 B and BBJ. I tried to bring it down to 3 k or atleast 3. 5 k but she didn't cone down from 4 k. So fixed it as I don't want to waste time. I took 45 min session.

There's no B2 B but there's DFK and foreplay. She's into the act. BBBJ was not great too. Overall OK experience.

WIR: No.

Damages: 2 k for 45 min session, 4 k for her. You can definitely bring her down to 3. 5 or even 3 k.

SeductiveChip
09-02-23, 16:08
Hi People,

I am an Indian guy, been living in Europe for around 7 Years. Will be coming to India for a Month. I will be arriving in Delhi on the 5th and leaving for Pune on the 13th an then to Hyderadbad on the 24th. I would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with some Independent Contacts. I did try to put in effort, I looked up MassageRepublic, Locanto.

I am interested in simple women who are more than 25 years old. I am 33 and therefore less than 25 is a no go for me. I would like to take on some "bhabhi type" or some MILF 35-45, preferably independent. Although I have have been offered accommodation by my friends and relatives in Delhi, I would like to have some Hotel suggestions which are privacy friendly and do not judge.

I can offer tips for Germany and Switzerland, but in India I have nothing. I do promise to post reviews with credits and share whatever contacts I might get. Hopefully some kind souls will help me out. Also got a few leads in Delhi from some members on the Delhi Forum. I am willing to share it. I am also interested in bareback. Can you let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

BraunZucker.I had seen you DM me with the same message. Buddy, let me tell you nothing comes close to either the quality of birds or quality of service in Sharks FKK club near Frankfurt. I suggest you just save up some money and have a blast over there.

Regards,

SC.

Tornado24
09-02-23, 19:27
Question to fellow mongers.

Recently found a nice bird on MR who is visiting Hyderabad and non Indian. Also uses a ISD number for whatsapp.

But she wanted to have a video confirmation call which I always try to avoid.

Anyone knows what's this deal with girls asking for video verification.

I even turned on the video without my face and she got pissed saying you are hiding yourself.

Is it safe to show face on a video call for confirmation, I don't get the point.

JitenS
09-03-23, 00:18
Hi brothers,

I am in Hyderabad for next 3 days and very desperate. Missing action since a long time. Sadly I don't have any new Hyderabad contacts anymore. Please share literally any contacts you have. Indie / Reliable SP / MP anything works. I can reciprocate with some Pune / Delhi / kolkata contacts. DM is active. Please respond fast.

CumHard9
09-03-23, 03:07
Hi People,

Thanks.

Regards,

BraunZucker.For hotels check out apps and website like Brevistay, Mistay, and Stayuncle. They offer nice budget friendly hotels which are safe and couple friendly. And you get a variety of options too.

TCrunch
09-03-23, 03:18
The'Med the S Blog link to you.

Toast.

Tried couple of chicks on K blog. Both were mediocre.

The first one was heavily photoshopped on the site and nowhere close to what it was. Entire room smelled of smoked cigarettes. Hardly could stay for 10 minutes. Should've gone right after seeing. Service was terrible. Damage: 8 k. Sent feedback but he was receptive and promised better services next time.

Tried second one he highly recommended. His usual spot in BH. The room was better and the girl was okaish. Was trying to please but did not allow roaming citing "ladies problem". Below avg service and little to no interest. Damage:6 K. Didn't even bother to send feedback.

Recommend not to promise anything until you've met and discussed services with them. As the profiles keep changing on the blog, can't pinpoint.

Renewed subscription. Can someone please help with S blog new address. DM is open.

RrVee123
09-03-23, 05:09
Never ever show the face. These days technology had reached a stage where your identity can be easily found and by showing face god knows how that can be used to blackmail you. But in most of the cases even when exposed, its exploitation that is happening based on fear of social stigma. She might be genuine but never take a chance by exposing in call. Not someone would do bad but also why to loose mental peace, as there are lot of other birds in the market too. My 2 cents.

Question to fellow mongers.

Recently found a nice bird on MR who is visiting Hyderabad and non Indian. Also uses a ISD number for whatsapp.

But she wanted to have a video confirmation call which I always try to avoid.

Anyone knows what's this deal with girls asking for video verification.

I even turned on the video without my face and she got pissed saying you are hiding yourself.

Is it safe to show face on a video call for confirmation, I don't get the point.

MongerRanger1
09-03-23, 14:40
Hello Mongers,

I'm new to the ISG but been reading most of the post from past 6 months and took the subscription today.

Visiting Hyderabad next week from US.

Can some kind hearted soul help me with the contacts of independent sp or contacts like MedchalHw / Siri / Mirror.

Also if possible with the massage service details.

I can reciprocate with the Vietnam contacts that I have.

Cheers!

PatrickJsen123
09-04-23, 03:29
This guy is a number collector. He will ask for contacts, say that he will share his. And never reply. I remember why I stopped posting on ISG.Bro, I was out of town and did not check messages. My sincere apologies for that. I just replied to your message. I am sorry for the pain/frustration caused.

FuckBouy
09-04-23, 21:02
In most android phones there is option of app clone in settings. (realme, oppo, samsung have it, not sure about other).

Clone whatsapp, telegram, and use doosra no. On it. No need to install whatsapp business or phone simulator.

You can also use Whatsapp with doosra. It was headache for me as well as lot of people don't use Telegram and you can't directly make calls with doosra unless someone calls you first.

To use whatsapp with doosra, you can either install whatsapp for business on you phone which you can use with other number.

Or.

If you don't want to install anything on phone, you can install a phone simulator on your computer (like blue stacks) and install whatever app you want in it with other number.

Phone simulator setup with your other number almost gives you a complete different phone where you can install whatever you want.

Only restriction is, its now on your PC not phone so not so easy to carry around.

FuckBouy
09-05-23, 16:54
If anyone wants to meet Bee, I open to sharing the details in PM.

Let's help each other out.Clear inbox storage bro. Can't PM.

Desade89
09-05-23, 18:38
Bit of a noob question, but can someone please explain in what way you can get into trouble by using your own personal WhatsApp number or phone number?

HappyHogan9
09-05-23, 18:58
Hello folks, did anyone try getting a subscription using binance. Us? I know it works with binance.com but since both are different domains, was wondering if the transfer from binance. Us would work as well?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

RedditMan3095
09-05-23, 21:17
Hi, would anyone be kind enough to share the location of Nikki the tattooed girl in Bpet spa? Have read a lot about her on here.

KrishnaChaitu
09-05-23, 22:41
I wanted to try out SA, so took a premium account. Girls over there are demanding crazy price. Someone asked me 5 k for pics. Some one asked me 2.5 k for pics and 6 k for video call conversation. Do someone really pay that much. It just sounds crazy.

For meet girls are demanding 10-12 k for couple of hours. Also 70% don't do real meet directly, first you have to take virtual services then only tend to meet in person.

Also came to know they have Sugar Baby community group where they review profiles and share contacts with each other. These bitches are running a business out there.

Hyderabad is getting crazy.

I am planning to travel in next couple of months for a longer stay. Wondering how it will go.

RedditMan3095
09-05-23, 22:48
Has anyone tried this one?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/hottykushi

Looks good and has a place. Haven't negotiated anything yet. Was looking to see if any one here has any feedback on her.

Psychoo143
09-06-23, 06:41

Looks good and has a place. Haven't negotiated anything yet. Was looking to see if any one here has any feedback on her.She is a post op bro and full mechanical service, previously one brother posted a review be careful.

Dealwader
09-06-23, 07:28
Looks like some agent is operating based on the ad and quotes. Given the location and donation, it is unlikely the same person would open the door unless someone has already tried.

Looks good and has a place. Haven't negotiated anything yet. Was looking to see if any one here has any feedback on her..

RahulRam
09-06-23, 10:20
Visiting Hyderabad for a couple of days. Request brother from the city to share a good independent contact or a reliable SP's number.

EcstasyHyd
09-06-23, 11:53
Hi guys. Had to halt in Delhi for 20 hours in Delhi. Can anyone guide me on VFM contacts in Delhi? My PM is open. Posting the same in Delhi forum too.

Thanks in advance.

RedditMan3095
09-06-23, 13:16
She is a post op bro and full mechanical service, previously one brother posted a review be careful.Oh that's too bad. She does look good so was hoping for something nice. Thanks for the heads up.

PrinceNova
09-06-23, 14:45
Hi guys. Had to halt in Delhi for 20 hours in Delhi. Can anyone guide me on VFM contacts in Delhi? My PM is open. Posting the same in Delhi forum too.

Thanks in advance.Bro, DM me I have few.

GeekLove
09-06-23, 19:43
I am visiting Hyderabad for 2-3 weeks, please help me out with some good genuine contacts.

Thank You in advance.

MaddaPuku
09-07-23, 04:37
Brethren, need reviews of african chicks in MR Hyderabad along with damages. Derbie, Recho, Queen Ray, cookie, birungi, Bambi, Momo, Audrey, lala, Daisy, shanel, sariqueen, anny, cassey, reny etc. Any info is highly appreciated. Some are really VFM, did for 2 k near begumpet.

Any whereabouts if Savita, Siri (talking very rude), navya, etc.

ManFromHeaven
09-07-23, 17:47
I wanted to try out SA, so took a premium account. Girls over there are demanding crazy price. Someone asked me 5 k for pics. Some one asked me 2. 5 k for pics and 6 k for video call conversation. Do someone really pay that much. It just sounds crazy.

For meet girls are demanding 10-12 k for couple of hours. Also 70% don't do real meet directly, first you have to take virtual services then only tend to meet in person.

Also came to know they have Sugar Baby community group where they review profiles and share contacts with each other. These bitches are running a business out there.

I am planning to travel in next couple of months for a longer stay. Wondering how it will go.Yes SA is like that. Its nothing new. I have several of those experiences. The only way we get successful is whenever we are ready to meet within a week send message to them. Do not send message way too early. I send in detail message in first contact what I am looking for and if they are willing to meet at public place before heading for fun and give only my telegram. No other contact. I will contact almost all of them within the same city where I am heading. I do not believe in pics. Most of them are either fake or run by pimps. I ask for either video chat or meet at public place like coffee or something. If they don't do either of these I will not reply back. I just keep moving forward with next one. If I prove them that I can have arrangement on same day most of them are willing to negotiate the price and meet at public place. Those that are fake pics will not respond to meet for coffee. If you are going for profiles with hot pics good luck. So its all slow process and be patient. I have successful arrangements in Hyderabad and Manila. In USA I had too but there are many fugly women who are not even worth for $20 LOL.

Gbabyg
09-07-23, 18:08
Hello folks,

I am in Hyderabad for a limited time and am looking for contacts of Shruti / siri / miss bee and medchal hw. I have a short span of time so appreciate any quick responses. I have paid the bitcoin subscription so my DMs should be open. I can reciprocate with super hot contacts from Texas.

Gbabyg
09-07-23, 18:13
Hello fellow mongers.

I am new to the Hyderabad forum and am looking for contacts for miss bee / shruthi / siri and medchal hw. I can reciprocate with some super hot contacts from Texas.

Sabo24
09-07-23, 18:36
Brethren, need reviews of african chicks in MR Hyderabad along with damages. Derbie, Recho, Queen Ray, cookie, birungi, Bambi, Momo, Audrey, lala, Daisy, shanel, sariqueen, anny, cassey, reny etc. Any info is highly appreciated. Some are really VFM, did for 2 k near begumpet.

Any whereabouts if Savita, Siri (talking very rude), navya, etc.I am not sure where I picked this contact, got to meet an afro for 2 k near tarnaka, she suggested her house mate for 3 some, I carried 3 k cash to which they agreed, definitely not a GFE or anything closer to it, just a quick fuck and release. Ping me up, I can share the digits.

GamerBoy4433
09-08-23, 12:31
I went to visit this spa and saw the lineup and selected Northeast girl (don't remember her name). Started regular massage, she is very strong and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She did gave few hints touching the johnny and bum. When I asked for extras she said only HJ available which I was ok with and I was glad I said yes after it was done (LOL). She got some oil and started HJ and the best part was along with HJ she was abundantly touching the ass which I loved it. Johnny came out happily after sometime. Took shower and headed out.

Report:

At counter:2 k.

Ambience is good.

Girl:6-7 (on chubby side).

1 k to girl.

HJ service -10/10.

WIR. May be as girl didn't open anything and she didn't let me touch top or bottom.Can you clear your inbox, it's full, I'm trying to ping.

KrishnaChaitu
09-08-23, 14:24
Yes SA is like that. Its nothing new. I have several of those experiences. The only way we get successful is whenever we are ready to meet within a week send message to them. Do not send message way too early. I send in detail message in first contact what I am looking for and if they are willing to meet at public place before heading for fun and give only my telegram. No other contact. I will contact almost all of them within the same city where I am heading. I do not believe in pics. Most of them are either fake or run by pimps. I ask for either video chat or meet at public place like coffee or something. If they don't do either of these I will not reply back. I just keep moving forward with next one. If I prove them that I can have arrangement on same day most of them are willing to negotiate the price and meet at public place. Those that are fake pics will not respond to meet for coffee. If you are going for profiles with hot pics good luck. So its all slow process and be patient. I have successful arrangements in Hyderabad and Manila. In USA I had too but there are many fugly women who are not even worth for $20 LOL.You are absolutely right brother. Almost took thoughts out of my brain.

The mistake I did is reaching out in advance. I am just going to try out in Hyderabad first before trying in US. In US I have many sources to get good chicks.

I will try to get a coffee date with them before getting laid and follow steps you recommended.

Thanks for responding brother and guidance.

Also would you suggest any good SA profiles you tried in Hyderabad?

KrishnaChaitu
09-08-23, 16:41
Met this girl on SA, chatted for 4-5 days on and off, shared pics and all. Today morning got a call from her which went for almost an hour. Sounded like a genuine girl but I am a little skeptical.

Now she asking for a video call. I don't want to ruin the vibe. As am still in US and will be travelling soon to India, want to continue this relation.

I can't meet her in person right away.

Do I have to be cautious for Video call? Any steps to follow?

Any guidance or suggestions will be appreciated.

NoworNeverJi
09-08-23, 18:34
So these age group are what I'm looking out for. Please share any contacts brothers and I'll try to reciprocate with whatever contacts I have.

ManFromHeaven
09-09-23, 13:48
Met this girl on SA, chatted for 4-5 days on and off, shared pics and all. Today morning got a call from her which went for almost an hour. Sounded like a genuine girl but I am a little skeptical.

Now she asking for a video call. I don't want to ruin the vibe. As am still in US and will be travelling soon to India, want to conitue this relation.

Any guidance or suggestions will be appreciated.Video call should be fine. Maybe she is checking how you look. I have done that before traveling to India. But initially don't show your face in the video call, just face the phone away from you until she shows her face.

MrNothing123
09-09-23, 20:03
Any guidance or suggestions will be appreciated.My two cents: if I were you I would avoid video call because nothing is guaranteed until you meet her and have good time. End of the day it's an arrangement rather than relationship so don't really need to show our face. Nothing personal just business and keep it that way if possible. I wouldn't listen to my heart but only brain and better have some rules. Recently someone asked me that but I politely declined saying I want to keep it discrete and professional. If she is genuine she will understand and also will appreciate because you maintaining discretion. She just needs your money nothing else and she really don't need to see you.

MongerMama
09-10-23, 01:38
Thank you for that bro. Means a lot!

Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Your situation, sensibility and balance awes me every time I think about you.

Stay STRONG brother!

MongerMama
09-10-23, 01:56
Bro,

Take an approach that you would take if you take a video call with your friends or family.

Don't dress awkward.

Don't discuss anything on the call that makes intent clear. Intent as in what you are in, for on SA or with the girl.

If feasible, take it as if its an office or a normal call with someone whom you know.

If these things are taken care of, even if the person on the other side does something like recording of the call or anything.

There is hardly anything one could infer from that conversation. If you want to take it a step further, set the context on the chat as a disappearing message and then take your call.

A step further? Have a face mask. See if she is whom you are having a conversation with if you have pics. Remove mask as and when you are comfortable. Works best when you are out in a cafe or any corner unless you attract some other vibe from someone in a different way.

And yes, as and when I am back in my game or would approach, I would rather give a pic or video of something I did (an activity or something) that's already on my public social profiles. In case anything goes wrong, I know how to back things up. Don't recommend this insta approach to anyone, as risk profiles are different. I am a bit fearless and idiotic now, considering the shit that I have gone through for a few months now. Can't expect anything worse than that.

That sounds like too much of precaution. But, take it to an extent where you don't kill the vibe that you have set between you both and where your comfort zone lies.

As long as there is no awkward display of assets on either sides, no conversation that exhibits an intent that you can't carry forward in front of some third person -.

Your fearlessness and strength will save even if things go sideways.

Have a good time!

Now she asking for a video call. I don't want to ruin the vibe. As am still in US and will be travelling soon to India, want to conitue this relation.

Any guidance or suggestions will be appreciated.

PuccaMonger
09-10-23, 10:30
It's high time that we should start asking wellness report from these WG or SA girls.

Atleast have some kind of surety where we are putting out dick in.

Recently met one, fixed the deed for 12 k when she showed up and got naked I saw few rashes and red skin.

Ended then and there.

I think 3 month report should be ok.

Or monthly.

KrishnaChaitu
09-10-23, 18:29
Forever grateful for the responses and guidance brothers.

PuccaMonger
09-11-23, 13:21
After my failed attempt to get laid and got cold feet due to rashes.

I again got up, pull up my pants, listened to Jhonny and connected with new girl.

Called and booked with two just in case.

But the fuck these girls are not nudgeing and asking for 20 k for 1 shot. 30 k for 1 shot.

I'm usually polite and soft spoken but when these girls think that they are doing charity to us, I loose my patience.

When confronted they say I know what's my worth is and I read the post here.

So to all serious monger, please post negative review and everything low.

We should be one controlling the price.

[Deleted by Admin]

Kooljack
09-12-23, 10:59
I've not been active in this forum for the past 7 years but an active monger regardless. Both mongers and SW seem to have unrealistic expectations lately. Getting quality contacts has become just as hard as buying paid subscription for this forum. LOL.

I'm old school in this regard. I don't do cam calls, advance payments, MPs, pick up points, etc or don't have the patience to go through SA or apps in advance.

I'll be in Hyderabad next week and lined up a contact. Any quality outcall contacts via DM will be appreciated and reciprocated. My next post will likely be a report.

RedFox007
09-12-23, 12:58
Guys,

I am looking for place for private party. Just for 2/3 couple.

Like service apartments.

Any pointers / suggestions much appreciated.

Pl ping me.

Thanks.

Attachments
09-12-23, 20:01
Guys,

I am looking for place for private party. Just for 2/3 couple.

Like service apartments.

Any pointers / suggestions much appreciated.

Pl ping me.

Thanks.M Patnam Pillar no. 28 must be 5 or 6th right. Last time I spoke to owner but place wasn't available. Check if he has place available now.

There is big To-let board on building with "Fully Furnished Flats Available".

RedFox007
09-13-23, 07:38
Thanks for the Bro. I will check this out.

M Patnam Pillar no. 28 must be 5 or 6th right. Last time I spoke to owner but place wasn't available. Check if he has place available now.

There is big To-let board on building with "Fully Furnished Flats Available".

Rokstar1976
09-14-23, 02:09
Hi my mongering brothers.

I'm visiting your beautiful city this weekend. Staying in the BJ hills area. Please could you share recommendations of Indies, SPs? I did RTFF but not very clear on good MR experiences. My SA experiences back home have been mehhhh.

Budget no constraint. Many thanks. Happy to help with my Hometown contacts in Bengaluru.

Hope to hear from some of you atleast.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Drift Detector
09-14-23, 02:21
Can someone please DM the latest S Blog link please?

My PM is open.

Thank you.

DecadeMonger
09-14-23, 17:17
Hi. Need some feedback here. I visited this place a couple of weeks back. I was a bit early at around 1130 am and the receptionist said I have to wait30 minutes as there was no staff yet. I left. Again I visited earlier this week. This time I visited and was only slightly later at 1230 pm and there were 5 dudes waiting in the lobby and receptionist said it could take 1 HR or so. I left.

Planning to go again soon with booking. Can anyone suggest modus operandi for best bang for buck here. What therapy to choose, masseuse etc. What's the scene with extras.

Early responses appreciated.

JohnsonAndBill
09-14-23, 19:30
Has anyone tried 3 sum at the Sophia blog SP?

He is advertising a couple of girls who are open to the idea.

RoyceCatalina8
09-14-23, 22:56
Hi. Need some feedback here. I visited this place a couple of weeks back. I was a bit early at around 1130 am and the receptionist said I have to wait30 minutes as there was no staff yet. I left. Again I visited earlier this week. This time I visited and was only slightly later at 1230 pm and there were 5 dudes waiting in the lobby and receptionist said it could take 1 HR or so. I left.

Planning to go again soon with booking. Can anyone suggest modus operandi for best bang for buck here. What therapy to choose, masseuse etc. What's the scene with extras.

Early responses appreciated.Bro, I would suggest you to avoid weekends. This spa has gained quite a good amount of attention from mongers and is probably in high demand. Next tip from me would be to give a call and pre-book appointment. And whatever time you book for, be prepared to wait for few minutes (one downside with their management).

Regarding what therapy to choose. I don't think there are any options. It's going to be oil / cream massage with guaranteed happy ending. Recently they have introduced cream massage. And in happy ending, only HJ with touching (no dress removal).

Now talking about rates for happy ending - 500 for all therapists except the receptionist. She charges 1 k. I didn't know the receptionist also gives massage until very recently. I forgot her name. Her massage is good with good teasing but looks are a big big turn off for me. I always keep my eyes closed or look somewhere else. Her face is okay but her tummy is protruding out more and more with time. I don't think it's a baby bump, it's pure fat.

Other than her, one good massuse is Renju. Please avoid Ashwadi. Last time I went, lot of therapists seemed to have gone to hometown and were on leave.

DecadeMonger
09-15-23, 01:18
Roja does good massage and she is known for skills in shaving private parts and giving BBBJ+CIM. You should have asked any senior for her services. Anyhow it's better not. To reveal the spa names so directly in forum. Else we will loose them in LE raids.Looking to try this instead of KAN. How can I identify Rose?

DickyMccocky
09-15-23, 17:28
Hey folks, just moved to Hyderabad from Noida. Looking for some MP recommendations and indies. Preferably around the Financial District area. Can return the favour with info for Noida MPs (Have a few gems).

Thanks!

Ravik5932
09-15-23, 18:34
Hi my mongering brothers.

I'm visiting your beautiful city this weekend. Staying in the BJ hills area. Please could you share recommendations of Indies, SPs? I did RTFF but not very clear on good MR experiences. My SA experiences back home have been mehhhh.

Budget no constraint. Many thanks. Happy to help with my Hometown contacts in Bengaluru.

Hope to hear from some of you atleast.

Stay safe and happy mongering.Check your PM. Hope you have a nice time in Hyderabad.

Creat1
09-16-23, 11:33
Hello folks,

I am in talks with this Kushi and is asking for 10 k for 2 incalls. She has also sent her IG profile. Can someone who has tried verify this, please.

Regards,

A.

PrinceNova
09-16-23, 11:38
Hey folks, just moved to Hyderabad from Noida. Looking for some MP recommendations and indies. Preferably around the Financial District area. Can return the favour with info for Noida MPs (Have a few gems).

Thanks!Check your inbox bro.

TonyQ
09-16-23, 15:42
She / he is a transgenda

Hello folks,

I am in talks with this Kushi and is asking for 10 k for 2 incalls. She has also sent her IG profile. Can someone who has tried verify this, please.

Regards,

A.

Snick
09-16-23, 15:55
Hello folks,

Regards,

A.Avoid Kushi. She does drama and a bummer. Looks exactly same like pics but attitude is worse. I had very bad experience.

StillWaiting
09-16-23, 16:38
Hi all,

I have shared my experiences and contacts with some members in this forum but I never saw a review later from them. Looks like people are here just for collecting the numbers and someone them said to reciprocate with contacts they have but never shared them (it's OK if you are new I can understand your situation as I was in same situation when I started in this forum.)

As there were no reviews from other members who got help from me I am holding my contacts and might not share until I see reviews. Till then adios.

New chick with the SP from A'pet.

ManInMumbai
09-17-23, 07:46
Guys,

Can someone please DM me the new Sofia blog link?

TutaHua
09-17-23, 07:57
Hi all, I'm new to this website. I want to share my painful experience trying to get a subscription.

To start off, even to create an account with this website I tried lot of email service providers, didn't get the verification email. Finally tutanota provider worked for me, even though it goes to spam folder.

Now to get the subscription, I tried paxful website. I'm not comfortable sharing any ID or do UPI transaction, I went ahead with trading amazon coupon for bitcoin. I paid more that 90% of the current market value but ended up getting scammed. I send the coupon code, they are redeeming it and saying it already got redeemedI asked for proof of showing the amazon voucher balance or transactions list but they ghosted me. I first tried with one seller for 5 K he scammed me. I thought may be this person is not honest and tried my luck with another seller, got scammed again for 5 K. I don't know what to say, may be I'm a noob and trusted these things in the first place.

Anyway thought of sharing this here, so other new members might be aware of the scams going on. I still don't have a subscription yet. If any of the senior members of the community can help me I'll be grateful. Like I said, I can give amazon pay coupon for exchange of bitcoin to pay for subscription. The thing that bothered me is getting scammed but not losing 10 k.

Thanks and Hi again, this is my first post.

MongerRanger1
09-17-23, 15:33
Hi all, I'm new to this website. I want to share my painful experience trying to get a subscription.

To start off, even to create an account with this website I tried lot of email service providers, didn't get the verification email. Finally tutanota provider worked for me, even though it goes to spam folder.

Now to get the subscription, I tried paxful website. I'm not comfortable sharing any ID or do UPI transaction, I went ahead with trading amazon coupon for bitcoin. I paid more that 90% of the current market value but ended up getting scammed. I send the coupon code, they are redeeming it and saying it already got redeemedI asked for proof of showing the amazon voucher balance or transactions list but they ghosted me. I first tried with one seller for 5 K he scammed me. I thought may be this person is not honest and tried my luck with another seller, got scammed again for 5 K. I don't know what to say, may be I'm a noob and trusted these things in the first place.

Anyway thought of sharing this here, so other new members might be aware of the scams going on. I still don't have a subscription yet. If any of the senior members of the community can help me I'll be grateful. Like I said, I can give amazon pay coupon for exchange of bitcoin to pay for subscription. The thing that bothered me is getting scammed but not losing 10 k.

Thanks and Hi again, this is my first post.Hi Bro,

Try Binance platform for Subscription, I got the subscription recently with Binance.

You can search in form with keywords subscription or Binance, lot of people posted info regarding subscription in detail steps.

You just have to read couple of post from the form.

Cheers!

Rocky3269
09-17-23, 18:07

Anyway thought of sharing this here, so other new members might be aware of the scams going on. I still don't have a subscription yet. If any of the senior members of the community can help me I'll be grateful. Like I said, I can give amazon pay coupon for exchange of bitcoin to pay for subscription. The thing that bothered me is getting scammed but not losing 10 k..Hi,

Follow the details steps posted by OldMonger123 in thread #32356 from the below link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2817713

JakeFun
09-17-23, 18:57
Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest some same places or some suggestions on which hotels to book to keep it safe.

Thanks,

JakeFun.

GuyTwo7
09-17-23, 19:26
I know this is not related to Hyderabad but just posting here so that folks can try out sometime if they visit.

Been with a Jap woman (Riko) in Manhattan, NYC from the 1010 website.

DMed the SP on whatsapp and he told me the location, we met and I had to prove that I'm not police with some ID.

Don't carry passport as it might me risky. Don't share any ID online as they might store it.

I've shown my work ID and National ID. Got in and he took me to the room.

The girl was there and was perfect! Just as in the pictures.

The experience was very good and I was out of time pretty quickly. Not a time watcher tho but SP will make sure you don't exceed the time.

Cannot compare to anyone here in Hyderabad.

I tried asking for contacts for a few forum members here but they weren't responding. Few others I knew here didn't have much contacts in NJ / NYC area.

A bit pricy but included everything from DFK, BBBJ, 69 and all the positions you want. (Find the exact price from the website).

The SP also offered me drinks, asked about the service and gave me a "member card".

Hope this FR helps someone in need.

MrPenguin69
09-17-23, 19:52
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and somewhat to mongering itself.

I've tried couple websites before, 70% of the time it's a scam and I luckily found this forum a while back and I'm looking for some help from our senior members to provide some info for any SP or indies (I'm probably only going to do outcalls to service apartments / hotels), I'm not ready to go for MP's as of now due to recent events so I'm kinda scared LOL.

Thanks in advance!

MrPenguin69.

GuyTwo7
09-17-23, 20:32
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and somewhat to mongering itself.

I've tried couple websites before, 70% of the time it's a scam and I luckily found this forum a while back and I'm looking for some help from our senior members to provide some info for any SP or indies (I'm probably only going to do outcalls to service apartments / hotels), I'm not ready to go for MP's as of now due to recent events so I'm kinda scared LOL.

Thanks in advance!

MrPenguin69.Hey bro! Welcome to the Hyderabad Thread.

Make sure you do the following for a better experience.

0. Get a subscription (I recommend binance and wait for 3-4 days to complete the whole process) so that we can DM you.

1. Try maintaining your anonymity.

1. a. Use a second phone or a new number for mongering (I use doosra app and a second phone).

1. be. Never reveal your identity to anyone (even ISG members) and no online video call.

1. see. This also means no sharing of your images and real name, workplace etc. To anyone.

2. Play fair.

2. a. Don't reveal the existence of ISG / the reviews to women. It very likely messes things up for other members here.

2. be. Be helpful to others in the forum and respect them.

2. see. Write a review when you try someone. Let us know how good / bad the experience is. Sometimes it's not wise to write a review (it causes a spike in the demand). Try sharing your review to a few people then and let it propagate naturally through DMs (keeping the demand for the woman balanced).

3. Be patient and you will build confidence and trust over time. Don't expect everyone to help you always.

Hope this helps.

GT7.

GfExplore
09-18-23, 10:52
Hi All,

I discovered this forum as part of my search for authentic service. What I found is a community who are helping eachother anonymously.

This is a global site so, I kept reading a lot of threads from India and abroad.

I'll talk about the hardships I've faced and how all of that could have been avoided if I was aware of this community.

Rule 1 Never pay online:

I've paid couple of profiles found on Instagram 2 k, 1 k but they blocked after receiving payment. I'm not naive, but it's just that I'm new to mongering and trusted people.

I've learned the hard way to not trust people as there are cheaters.

Rule 2 Reverse Image search on Yandex.

I could have avoided paying them if I had reverse image search. I've learned to not think with my dick.

Rule 3 Always consult with members on forum.

I see lot of seniors helping and guiding noobs on how to avoid mistakes. Not just this thread, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata and international threads.

Happy to see the brotherhood.

FR's.

1. I contacted SP booked a Oyo room and sent confirmation with key. I selected a girl, but it's bait and switch.

I called him and said this is not the girl. Looks like girl had different sp, stupid shit went for more than 30 minutes.

That girl started giving gali and said she'll make a scene at the reception. This is where meditation helped, since this was my first time meeting someone in India I was nervous.

I sat on the bed, closed my eyes and relaxed. SP called, told to give her 500 and after some drama she left.

Selected another girl, she had to pay 500 at the desk, cause it's second girl.

Here is the good part. Here comes a nice petite girl, said she's 21. We had a nice conversation, she smoked too many cigarettes for me to remember.

We started DFK, we kissed all over and undressed. She gave CBJ for few minutes and my dick was hard.

We fucked in mish and 1 came in 4 minutes. Went to the bathroom, both cleaned with soap and talked for 15 minutes on bed.

She asked if I want to go for round 2. I was ready, DFK, them mish, wot, doggy and back to mish.

The second round was intense. I fucked her for around 20 minutes, she moaned very gently. Kept kissing my neck as I was fucking her hard.

Came, rinse with soap, rest 30 minutes and repeat.

I asked for full night session, but I'm told it's only 3 hrs 3 shots. I was a little disappointed, I'm a fan of GFE and want to cuddle and sleep till morning.

She kind of talked to me about how the business works and that nobody would do full night for 15 k. BTW she's NI and speaks good English. I can speak Hindi too.

So communication was not a problem. Time for round 3. I know the description was not graphic. This is turning out to be a long post.

She started with CBJ, took sweet time sucking it, I was thinking about random things so that I wouldn't cum.

My dick was hard again, she sat on top started riding. We kissed, I sucked her nipples like crazy, her boobs are bigger for her body, they are natural.

Nice shaved, clean pussy. I fucked her like crazy. Her pussy keeps getting wet and hot. It's opening up, I could thrust her deep and hard.

We are in mish, hugging eachother tight and our bodies moving in sync. I came, and was tired so layed on her in that position for few more minutes.

We were breathing heavily. Got up, cleaned sat on bed. She got ready, gave her number and left at around 12. I slept like a baby, woke up at 10, and checked out.

Damages 15 k + 1. 5 k cab.

MrPenguin69
09-18-23, 14:04
Hey bro! Welcome to the Hyderabad Thread.

Make sure you do the following for a better experience.

0. Get a subscription (I recommend binance and wait for 3-4 days to complete the whole process) so that we can DM you.

1. Try maintaining your anonymity.

1. a. Use a second phone or a new number for mongering (I use doosra app and a second phone).

1. be. Never reveal your identity to anyone (even ISG members) and no online video call.

1. see. This also means no sharing of your images and real name, workplace etc. To anyone.

2. Play fair.

2. a. Don't reveal the existence of ISG / the reviews to women. It very likely messes things up for other members here.

2. be. Be helpful to others in the forum and respect them.

2. see. Write a review when you try someone. Let us know how good / bad the experience is. Sometimes it's not wise to write a review (it causes a spike in the demand). Try sharing your review to a few people then and let it propagate naturally through DMs (keeping the demand for the woman balanced).

3. Be patient and you will build confidence and trust over time. Don't expect everyone to help you always.

Hope this helps.

GT7.Thanks GT7 bro for such valuable information! I'll keep them in mind at all times.

I'm waiting for the subscription activation since yesterday, hopefully get it activated soon.

OldMonger123
09-18-23, 17:22
Hi,

Follow the details steps posted by OldMonger123 in thread #32356 from the below link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2817713One brother successfully purchased it and another got scammed. So, if someone purchased using paxful or this method, please share from whom you purchased so that others can just follow that route.

Lowanda123
09-18-23, 17:24
Hello fellow mongers and the senior members,

I have been in mongering for quite a few years in USA, I have contacts in Michigan if someone is looking that area. Kindly let me know. I will be visiting Hyderabad next few weeks and looking for some adventure. Would relay appreciate if some members could share insights.

MrNothing123
09-19-23, 08:15
Hi guys can anyone please share any reliable SP contact or wg with reference please. Will be leaving Hyderabad in couple of weeks and would like to have some good time if possible. Please recommend any good hotel please as SP sky is saying only outcall available and I don't have any place.

I am happy to reciprocate by sharing my contacts and FRs. DM open.

Thanks.

MrNothing123
09-19-23, 09:05
Go through my FRs or other FRs in forum and let me know if you need any contacts in specific. If I have I can share.Bro your inbox is full please clear. Miss K phone is not working unfortunately so didn't made any progress yet. Please help with any other reliable contacts. Thanks.

Attachments
09-19-23, 13:36
Been to movie last week with a friend in Heart Sukh Nagar. He said he got a M Indie available. Quick booked nearby Hotel with costed twice the lady.

Nothing special about the lady. She is from Round Naka, works at Tailoring Shop. Short, slim and saggy boobs. Anyone can lift her and fuck, so thin she is. Was open to almost all positions except Anal. Didn't feel even to ask for kiss. Overall good experience for what I paid.

Didn't even take her contact since she isn't that great.

Damages: 2 k.

Hotel: 4 k.

Attachments
09-19-23, 13:41
Got call from this old M MILF who I had long back. She is again poorana Shehri. Must be around 40. Looks like not good, short but gives good company.

She said she had her friend's place so quicked jumped. Had 2 rounds and left. Nothing special about her but 1500-2000 and you can make 2 pops. Budget Indie considering she arranges the place, which is much safe.

Rocky3269
09-19-23, 17:40
One brother successfully purchased it and another got scammed. So, if someone purchased using paxful or this method, please share from whom you purchased so that others can just follow that route.My seller name Crypto_Kingdom. I paid him from PayTM.

MrPenguin69
09-21-23, 00:29
Hi all, my first FR here. (bad experience).

I'd like to thank GuyTwo7 bro for sharing 2 contacts with me since I'm new here and asked for some help here couple days ago.

Unfortunately, both of them are not available, one wg is out of Hyderabad and other is not available.

So, I went with my old SP (blog #69) and chose a bird Alisha.

Bird arrived, checked in hotel and went in. She directly asked for tip right after I paid the full amount which the SP asked for FN service (3's /6 hours). After that she immediately started asking for tips before even starting the deed. I said maybe after the service but She insisted and wanted tips and after 5 minutes I had to pay 5000 in total because she kept insisting when I said I'll pay after the service. But I didn't want to spoil my mood since it's been a while since my last monger and didn't want to spoil the experience after a break. So had to pay her the tip amount she asked.

We had some food, started talking and getting to know each other.

After a while, we started the deed, had a CBJ for the first shot. Very mechanical and boring took me a while to finish.

Took a break and for the second one started with WOT, missionary and Doggy to completion But somehow felt like a Dead fish experience.

Here the fun begins, it's been like a bit over 2 hours so far. And while starting the third deed she asked for 2 k more out of the blue saying she will let me finish the deed slowly (timewatcher attitude out of the blue). I was confused and was like I already paid the amount SP asked for the service and already gave the 5 k tip and also paid 1000 in total for cab service so I insisted to pay any more. So I lost interest and was turned down so I immediately asked her to leave.

I told the SP about what happened he said he will suggest good bird next time.

Body 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Ass 6/10.

Damages: 5 k (hotel) + 10 K (SP) + 6 K (tips and cab).

It wasn't worth it but had to satisfy Johnny. So I kinda played along but the experience was very bad overall.

Oh well, I guess this is what happens when you listen to Johnny rather than the brain. LOL.

Posokoso
09-21-23, 07:43
Hi Friends,

Kindly inbox spa with safe extra services in Hyderabad. If possible kindly also help with the rates for better negotiation.

Looking forwards to messages from Seniors here.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Shekhar647
09-21-23, 17:56
Hello folks,

Regards,

A.Have tried her. Not worth. A lot of nakhras.

RoyceCatalina8
09-21-23, 20:49
Got call from this old M MILF who I had long back. She is again poorana Shehri. Must be around 40. Looks like not good, short but gives good company.

She said she had her friend's place so quicked jumped. Had 2 rounds and left. Nothing special about her but 1500-2000 and you can make 2 pops. Budget Indie considering she arranges the place, which is much safe.This is my request to all my horny brothers out here, especially my respected seniors, please clear your inbox time to time. Since contact exchange is not openly allowed in this forum, DM is the only place for us.

At Attachments bro, please kindly delete some old msgs from your inbox. Seeing a good review, going to DM asking for contact and seeing the quota limit error is a total KLPD. Hope you understand.

PrinceNova
09-22-23, 13:09
Hi Friends,

Kindly inbox spa with safe extra services in Hyderabad. If possible kindly also help with the rates for better negotiation.

Looking forwards to messages from Seniors here.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

AdminBro, I can share few but you need subscription.

Engsjt305
09-22-23, 14:25
I know this is not related to Hyderabad but just posting here so that folks can try out sometime if they visit.

Been with a Jap woman (Riko) in Manhattan, NYC from the 1010 website.

DMed the SP on whatsapp and he told me the location, we met and I had to prove that I'm not police with some ID.

Don't carry passport as it might me risky. Don't share any ID online as they might store it.

I've shown my work ID and National ID. Got in and he took me to the room.

The girl was there and was perfect! Just as in the pictures.

The experience was very good and I was out of time pretty quickly. Not a time watcher tho but SP will make sure you don't exceed the time.

Cannot compare to anyone here in Hyderabad.

I tried asking for contacts for a few forum members here but they weren't responding. Few others I knew here didn't have much contacts in NJ / NYC area.

A bit pricy but included everything from DFK, BBBJ, 69 and all the positions you want. (Find the exact price from the website).

The SP also offered me drinks, asked about the service and gave me a "member card".

Hope this FR helps someone in need.Thanks for the FR brother. I'm looking for SI or NI birds in Tri-state area. Any suggestions? My DM's active.

CumALot012
09-22-23, 16:56
Hello brothers. Can any one please share Lyn (Afro) contact. Right now she is not in MR but in SA. Your help will be remembered. Thanks in advance.Afro Lyn Contact. Did anyone find its Contact. Please share how? Still not on MR.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

CumALot012
09-22-23, 21:22
Afro Lyn Contact. Did anyone find its Contact. Please share how? Still not on MR.

Understand. Is Afro Lyn still Active in Hyderabad or any Indian City?
Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

AdminUnderstand. Is Afro Lyn still Active in Hyderabad or any Indian City?

ManInMumbai
09-23-23, 05:36
Anyone else thinks this one looks like lucky from few years back who used to be infamous in our forum for her attitude and mood swings?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f88b9b60-9eb7-4cd3-8d01-9853002f4136

Bangathon
09-23-23, 09:18
Hello Mongers, I am looking to make my comeback into mongering during my short Hyderabad trip. I am basically from Bangalore and due to family and kids, I am not able to venture anywhere within the city. Can some senior and experienced be kind enough to provide some leads and contacts? I will be staying near HITEC city. My inbox is open. I can reciprocate with some MP contacts in Bangalore where basic services (no FS) are available.

TheBigSchlong
09-23-23, 11:41
Anyone else thinks this one looks like lucky from few years back who used to be infamous in our forum for her attitude and mood swings?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f88b9b60-9eb7-4cd3-8d01-9853002f4136She is indeed lucky. Met her a couple of time for casual meets. Don't know about the mood swings but the attitude is still there.

ManInMumbai
09-23-23, 18:37
She is indeed lucky. Met her a couple of time for casual meets. Don't know about the mood swings but the attitude is still there.Yup, confirmed the same with her. ***** be asking 7 k for video call. I don't understand what the fuck she's thinking.

Stranger89
09-23-23, 20:31
Hi guys,

Can anyone give hints on the new sophie blog I know the previous blog address which was in May month.

I tried to take subscription got duped last month and not trying again as I don't need much, and I just need the new blog address only.

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Small hints enough for me please help me.

Stranger89
09-23-23, 20:36
Can anyone help me with some hints of sophie new blog and I know the previous blog which was in may month.

I tried to take subscription but got duped last month not trying again as I don't need much. As I need only new blog address.

Amy help would be appreciated. Small hints are enough for me please help me.

Greetings,

Admin

Stranger89
09-24-23, 01:49
Can anyone give some hints on the S blog I know previous blog address which was in the month may.

I tried subscription bjt got duped last month and won't try again as I need only s Blog new address.

Any help would be appreciated. Small hints are enough for me.

FuckBouy
09-24-23, 07:03
Bro, I can share few but you need subscription.Hi bro,

Can you share to me. Prefer NE, NI birds. My inbox open.

Thanks.

Shekhar647
09-24-23, 07:25
Can someone share the ********?

CoolDude6
09-24-23, 10:51
Hi ALL,

I have found this bird from MR named Joshika - https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/joshika-cam-show-and-real-meet Wanted to know if anyone has tried her?

TheExplorer1
09-24-23, 15:15
I am planning avail their service.

But, they are saying only outcall and willing to speak only after hotel details are shared.

Any feedback on there service.

Anything to be careful about.

Do they really send the birds they promise or try to move to available once after the details are shared.

I am back in action and in India only for next one week.

Your input will be of great help.

I will reciprocate with whatever information I can.

TheExplorer1
09-25-23, 02:49
Hi,

Anyone availed service from the SP or website mentioned in following MR Link?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/vip-hyderabad-escort-girls

Feedback will be of lot of help.

Planning to avail there service.

But, they are available only for outcall.

Is there anything I need to be cautious of?

Will be in Hyderabad only for one week, your timely input will be of great help.

Will reciprocate with whatever information I have.

Maven0
09-25-23, 07:15
Hi Guys,

Recently arrived here from us would be here for a month or two. Can anyone share some profiles, and also I've seen posts about S blog so that as well.

I prefer to go in instead getting a hotel. Along with that any guidance and suggestions would be appreciated. Would reciprocate with contacts from US and also a contact I have in Hyderabad.

Kalyanram1338
09-25-23, 09:55
Hi everyone.

Any feedback on dreamgirlsneha in Hyderabad SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/603e27d7-c9d5-4d73-bdf1-0c26cd5fa0b1

HydPrince
09-25-23, 11:03
Hi,

Anyone availed service from the SP or website mentioned in following MR Link?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/vip-hyderabad-escort-girls

Feedback will be of lot of help.

Planning to avail there service.

But, they are available only for outcall.

Is there anything I need to be cautious of?

Will be in Hyderabad only for one week, your timely input will be of great help.

Will reciprocate with whatever information I have.Avoid bro, They will send completely different girl. First they will ask for room number and hotel name and ask you to checkin.

After you check-in, she will directly come to your room.

Given that you would be under pressure, the girl will ask for money upfront while being ugly. You would be worrying if she shouts what happens.

So you will be forced to give money. Even if you proceed, she will ask taxi money, and extra money for everything.

It will be a horrible experience. Avoid it. Never trust who clearly says only hotels.

Maven0
09-25-23, 12:05
Hi guys posting again to seek Local Contacts, independent preferred.

Tried S blog but have not gotten any response from them.

Maven0
09-25-23, 12:43
Hey guys.

Not sure why previous post hasn't been posted but.

I'm looking for Local contacts, independents preferred.

Tried S blog but not receiving any response from them.

Also Sushma on MR is a scam.

RedditMan3095
09-25-23, 16:46
Last weekend, I was looking for a good massage and a release. The nearest spa to me was Blossamin in Tiru'giri. I had been to this place before and the experience was meh at best. They only had SI girls and they did not look good. But recently saw their updates on GMaps and they had brought in quite a few new Thai girls. So called the place on Friday and asked for appointment. Asked if they would let select the girl and they said that that's not possible and they are the only ones who can assign or choose. I thought that it's fine and since I have generally had good massages with Thais. So booked an appointment and reached there around 7 PM.

The place had 2-3 more guys waiting. The person at the receptionist said that the prices on weekends are higher and the jacuzzi isn't available either on weekend. He quoted 3 k for 60 minutes and finally came down to 2 k since I had previously been there. Paid the counter fee and was shown to the room. Good clean space and the bathroom was also pretty neat. Changed into the dispo and in came the therapist, don't remember her name exactly since her English wasn't that great. She was short and not really that good looking. Was a bit chubby but wasn't overweight. She started the massage and I must say, my record of good massages from Thais remains in tact. She was really good. Didn't tease much but did a good bum massage without me asking. After 30 min she asked me to flip and continued the massage. At the 40-45 min mark, she popped the question for extras and said only HJ with TA was allowed. She quoted 2.5 k for it. I politely declined since I prefer FS, B2B or at least a BJ. She still completed the massage very well without rushing. Before she left, I paid her 0.5 k as a tip since she did do a great job.

Overall it was a good experience massage wise but, the little soldier was disappointed.

Ambience - 4/5.

Face - 2.5/5.

Body - 2/5.

Damages - 2 k + 0.5 k.

WIR. If I am looking for something near by and a good massage, then definitely yes. Otherwise, would avoid.

Since I didn't get what I wanted fully, decided to call b'pet spa for Nikki (thanks to EcstasyHyd for the contact) on Sunday. Sadly, she wasn't available in the evening and the spa didn't really look that good from the GMaps pics that I would try some other random girl. So decided to rub one out myself and call it a weekend. Will try again the next weekend if she is available.

I read a few FRs for Nikki and had a couple of questions -.

1. How does she look? All I know is she has some tattoo on her. But can anyone tell me what's her physique?

2. Where is she from?

I am still searching for a good NE girl (spa / indie / SP). Had a few contacts in Bangalore before I moved back to Hyderabad. Would really appreciate it if someone could share any contacts here.

CumALot012
09-25-23, 17:04
Hi guys posting again to seek Local Contacts, independent preferred.

Tried S blog but have not gotten any response from them.What is the S Blog. Newby here. Features heavily in this forum so assume good. Still trying to get Subscription.

CoolDude6
09-25-23, 17:34
Can somebody share the link to S blog link. My PM is open.

BabyKutu
09-26-23, 05:43
Last weekend, I was looking for a good massage and a release. The nearest spa Would really appreciate it if someone could share any contacts here.No names on the open forum please, its quite nooby to put names out where LE have handles to monitor content.

Bad call to have the name out.

MaximumsFrost
09-26-23, 08:39
Guys, any review on this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/amurutha

Asking 6 k per shot.

Pramodhyd
09-26-23, 16:13
Hi ISGians,

Hope all are having fun here.

Thanks seniors for keeping this forum active.

I will be traveling to India for a 2 week trip in Hyderabad.

Can you please share good contacts how does hotel or how has a good incall.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Seattle.

Also what's this S blog, please share details.

I took subscription, and my PM is always open.

Thanks a lot.

UltimateBliss
09-26-23, 16:21

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/amurutha.Post operated. Others can confirm.

MrNothing123
09-26-23, 16:35

Asking 6 k per shot.Someone in the forum said she is transgender bro so please be cautious.

HappySoul90
09-26-23, 17:33

Asking 6 k per shot.Bro, this profile is post operated.

HappySoul90
09-26-23, 17:47

Asking 6 k per shot.Bro, this profile is post operated.

MrNothing123
09-26-23, 18:56
Brothers may I please ask guidance on hotels. Never booked hotels for mongering so struggling a bit. Recently phoned the hotel and asked receptionist on guest policy and they were acting as if confused.

Do you guys book online or direct. What if the girl didn't turned up! Is it better to take the girl with you and then book!?

Did you book the room for one adult and brought her as guest or did you booked room for 2 adults!?

Is it easy to go together or better for us to go first and take her later!?

Could you please share your hotel booking experience or tips as I don't have any place and SPs are providing only outcalls.

Gajak44
09-26-23, 19:10
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/bambi-saint-lucian

Pics look yummylicious. Wondering if any brother tried and has reviews of experience and damages. DMs are open it you prefer sharing 1:1. Thank you.

ManFromHeaven
09-26-23, 20:46
Brothers may I please ask guidance on hotels. Never booked hotels for mongering so struggling a bit. Recently phoned the hotel and asked receptionist on guest policy and they were acting as if confused.

Do you guys book online or direct. What if the girl didn't turned up! Is it better to take the girl with you and then book!?

Did you book the room for one adult and brought her as guest or did you booked room for 2 adults!?

Is it easy to go together or better for us to go first and take her later!?

Could you please share your hotel booking experience or tips as I don't have any place and SPs are providing only outcalls.I booked a hotel near Hi-tech city. If you want the hotel name inbox me. Most of the hotels do not care of guest policy. I booked online and booked for 2 guests. When I checked inn they did not ask for another guest. Even if they do tell them they cancelled or some other reason. When girl came I took directly to room and no one from front desk ask anything, that's because many people come in and go. The guests cannot get in elevator unless room key is used. So we have to come down and take them to the room. After couple of days I booked the same hotel as other hotels was not available. This time I took girl and walked in and they just asked for my ID and not the girls ID. But the girl was ready to give her ID in case they ask. The front desk saw both of us and did not say anything. Both girls are from SA. What I heard is almost all the hotels near high tech city are good for mongering. Just act like professional and everything will go smooth.

RoyceCatalina8
09-26-23, 20:46
Hello seniors and fellow mongers, the Hyderabad independent model blog used to have a phone number mentioned in their website. I had talked with the SP before but for high price didn't proceed. The mistake I did, was not to save or note down the number somewhere, thinking that it's already there in the blog. But now unfortunately it's no longer in the blog.

Can someone please help me in the DM. I can reciprocate.

Pramodhyd
09-27-23, 04:43
Hi Friends,

I am planning to take subscription for (SA) and see that the pricing is almost $100 per month. Do it change if we take the subscription from India? Do we need to pay $100 (8500 rupees) for subscription?

I will be in India soon so thinking wether to take it here or after coming to India.

Thanks.

DonutRider
09-27-23, 05:12
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/bambi-saint-lucian

Pics look yummylicious. Wondering if any brother tried and has reviews of experience and damages. DMs are open it you prefer sharing 1:1. Thank you.Saggy tits and stress marks. Great attitude and BJ but I prefer tight bodies. I did her in the beginning of this year.

Shekhar647
09-27-23, 08:28
I booked a hotel near Hi-tech city. If you want the hotel name inbox me. Most of the hotels do not care of guest policy. I booked online and booked for 2 guests. When I checked inn they did not ask for another guest. Even if they do tell them they cancelled or some other reason. When girl came I took directly to room and no one from front desk ask anything, that's because many people come in and go. The guests cannot get in elevator unless room key is used. So we have to come down and take them to the room. After couple of days I booked the same hotel as other hotels was not available. This time I took girl and walked in and they just asked for my ID and not the girls ID. But the girl was ready to give her ID in case they ask. The front desk saw both of us and did not say anything. Both girls are from SA. What I heard is almost all the hotels near high tech city are good for mongering. Just act like professional and everything will go smooth.In my experience, having the girl ID ready is important. At times they do ask. If both ids are submitted, there is no LE issue.

CumALot012
09-27-23, 16:10
Understand. Is Afro Lyn still Active in Hyderabad or any Indian City?Brothers is Lyn still active in India? Anyone know. Seems uncontactable.

Maven0
09-27-23, 19:14
Hey guys, well tried for couple days and haven't gotten any responses from a couple contacts I received.

Can anyone share any SA contact details.

Pramodhyd
09-27-23, 19:47
Hi bros,

Landing in Hyderabad in few days.

Can someone share Telugu girls contacts please.

All the online ads show NI girls and.

I want to see someone Telugu.

I took subscription and my DM is always open.

Thanks.

Jocko Willink
09-27-23, 20:18
Hello guys.

I'm stuck in the south districts of Tamilnadu for a few days. I need Madurai or Trichy SP or Inde contacts. Any area in madurai and Trichy, budget 2 k to 8 k per shot. Not interested in old auntys or ugly bus stand hookers, I want young good looking or average girls age 20 to 25. I have tried locanto its full of scams and I have tried spas they don't offer FS. So please share Madurai or Trichy SP or Inde contacts if you have. If you want exchange then I can give Chennai contacts. Please DM me. Thanks in Advance. (I have posted this in chennai forums and didn't get any leads so help me out if you have any).

Attachments
09-28-23, 17:40
Tried this indie. Working professional, Telugu girl.

Must be between 25-28 age. Easy access to location and safe. No questions asked by anyone. Boobs weren't shaggy (last few encounters with many were saggy). Everything was on Menu except Anal. Overall okay experience.

Damages: 7 k - 2 hrs.

Sash029
09-28-23, 18:08
Could anyone help with medchal house wife contact with reference? New monger to Hyderabad. Bless me fellow bothers.

Pramodhyd
09-28-23, 21:07
Hi Friends,

I am planning to take subscription for (SA) and see that the pricing is almost $100 per month. Do it change if we take the subscription from India? Do we need to pay $100 (8500 rupees) for subscription?

I will be in India soon so thinking wether to take it here or after coming to India.

Thanks.Just a reminder, can someone reply to this.

Vishyb90
09-28-23, 21:59
Shared. Do share what you get.

Hi bros,

Landing in Hyderabad in few days.

Can someone share Telugu girls contacts please.

All the online ads show NI girls and.

I want to see someone Telugu.

I took subscription and my DM is always open.

Thanks.

Gajak44
09-29-23, 01:15

Must be between 25-28 age. Easy access to location and safe. No questions asked by anyone. Boobs weren't shaggy (last few encounters with many were saggy). Everything was on Menu except Anal. Overall okay experience.

Damages: 7 k - 2 hrs.Bro as expected your inbox is flooded. Could you share coords via DM or clear inbox please?

Lord Necros
09-29-23, 10:22
Called up KAN today hoping to book a session with either Sanjana or Ashwadhi. But apparently both have left.

Anyone knows if they are still in Hyderabad?

Or if any of the current KAN therapists are highly recommended?

Maven0
09-29-23, 11:44

Damages: 7 k - 2 hrs.Can you share contact.

Aniru
09-29-23, 15:50
Hello Folks,

I am from Banglore, in town for next two days. Planning to venture at least two for next 3 days before I leave.

Tried Ravan Th AI this afternoon took 120 minutes session with Ms G, message was great and she involved professionally. I didn't wear Dispo as I don't like them normally. It was just towel covering me and she opened th towel where it required and still felt uncomfortable so asked her to remove completely. She asked 8 k b2 be and 2 k for HJ. I said I don't need any extras but as there was no cover on my body and Jhonny was ready for action she popped up that question at least 7 to 8 times. Finally I said I have only 500/- do it or leave it.

Finally she agreed for 1 K for HJ + TA.

3. 5 k for 120 minutes dry + aroma.

1 K for Therapist.

The only problem or better thing she don't even know one English word so we used Google translator, that helped me budge on the price.

Second: Family Th AI spa Old quarters.

There is only 1 desi and rest videsi goes by the name of the spa country.

2. 2 k counter for Deep Tissue.

Followed the same story no Dispo, the message was really great I fall asleep couple time while taking massage, when the question came for extras, Ms K asked 2. 5 fronHJ and TA, I paid 1 K for both of them to satisfy Jhonny.

I am looking for Any Telugu speaking Indies contacts, I can reciprocate with Bangalore if any one wants. I have good contact list for WFD area.

DM is open and checking every ten minutes.

OldMonger123
09-29-23, 19:04
Just a reminder, can someone reply to this.They provide discount coupons which give 20-30% off. Please ask in SA India thread. Someone may provide Latest coupon. As cost is same you can take it before a week and start contacting.

Seshugadu1
09-30-23, 06:40
Hello brother, Your PM limit exceeded.

Can you please pass on this contact details? Like to have VFM contacts.

She said she had her friend's place so quicked jumped. Had 2 rounds and left. Nothing special about her but 1500-2000 and you can make 2 pops. Budget Indie considering she arranges the place, which is much safe.

Gajak44
09-30-23, 10:54
Boys, Any reviews on this Mr profile?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/pr3ttyface-cara-kim-just-arrive

Frank Martin
09-30-23, 18:40
Hey,

Have you ever tried to have a fling with the tele callers you hired for your company? If yes, How tough is it? Any tips to succeed or being safe.

Frank Martin.

ShortLife
09-30-23, 21:55
Tried an afro (Kudos to at Sabo24 for the contact) some 1 week ago.

She is avg definitely. Not a looker. But her attitude to please is v good, place is very safe. She took me to a room and started the deed, she doesn't like to kiss and I didn't push. She was very tight and felt good. She had v small boobs and perfect ass.

Looks 5/10.

Damages - 3 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Only if I want a quick release and not be financially damaged.

MrNothing123
10-01-23, 06:19
Thanks to BigDick1030 bro for sharing this contact.

Contacted them on Telegram initiated chat and after a while requested pic. They quoted 12 k for 2 sessions and 16 k for full night. To be honest I am not into milfs and the girl looked average so didn't progressed initially however due to limited options had to reconsider as bro promised GFE from her.

Almost after 3 weeks of getting in touch with them since tired of not finding any reliable contacts pinged them and negotiated 13 k for night. Obviously they said not to tell this price to anyone.

Went to the location on agreed time. Husband received at the door. He spoke well and received well. Then came in the girl. She looked ok but as I said average to my taste.

We all had a bit chit chat with drinks initially. Then said goodbye to husband and went into the room.

Girl was cooperative. Offered DFK, BBBJ and covered sex. I didn't do DATY as it doesn't look tidy for me.

But girl tried to please so good GFE I can say.

Overall score card:

Girl- 5/10.

Boobs. Saggy 4/10.

Ass. Small 4/10.

DFK- 7/10.

BBBJ - 7/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Looks like they are interested to meet more reliable people. I can't share this contact without BigDick bro's approval.

Shannu29
10-01-23, 19:24
Hey, I'm new to this forum and my previous post almost went unnoticed. I'm very new to this and have a few doubts I want to ask.

1. Why is going to the place arranged by the service provider considered safe? I mean, isn't it safer to have our own place (or a hotel?

2. I do not understand the process, I tried a bird in Goa sometime ago, and it wasn't as nice as expected. I hence tried contacting a senior member in forum for contacts, no response.

Can anyone suggest me a nice budget friendly provider with GFE and DFK? (Sorry if this request sounds bad or stupid.).

Thank You!

Krish07
10-02-23, 09:50
This is my regular goto spa for the past 10 months because of my budget constraints. The spa is located at the main road from Richpet to SR Nagar. The counter charges are 1 k for 45 minutes. The receptionist is well behaved girl and the staff are average to below average girls. Tried nearly 15 girls in this period, mostly unmarried ones. Nothing much to write about. Regular massage for initial 20 minutes and thereafter service starts. Mostly I took TL which comes for 1 k, no DFK by anyone, just suck those melons and leave, because FS is strictly prohibited here. Off late I have been leaving the place after the session half heartedly and unsatisfied. May be because of the very short span of physical intimacy or my craving for full action. Still couldn't find anyone who gives DFK like Sophia of Canada leaf spa. Though I tried here, backed off due to foul smell from the girls or they denied it.

So in coming days thinking of leaving SPAs and start full action, within my budget.

Attachments
10-02-23, 10:50

She said she had her friend's place so quicked jumped. Had 2 rounds and left. Nothing special about her but 1500-2000 and you can make 2 pops. Budget Indie considering she arranges the place, which is much safe.To the folks, who pinged me for this contact. Sorry! I can't share. Most of the folks here are just contact collectors and I don't even see any FR post sharing details.

I would keep this contact for myself and use it when I have low budget.

SmootheRaj
10-02-23, 11:32
Post op trans, waste of money and time. Fredback from ome of my friends.

You may ignore unless you want to try tran.

Asking 6 k per shot.

ManFromHeaven
10-02-23, 16:36
Hi Friends,

Thanks.Take it before you travel to India. Membership works in all countries. I took it and used same in India and Philippines.

Tornado24
10-02-23, 19:42

You may ignore unless you want to try tran.I had the same doubt which got intensified after looking at the photos she sent me. I actually directly asked the question to her (politely) and she just stopped responding after sending couple of angry smileys.

Bodhi Satva
10-03-23, 02:28
Bro. Good that you backed off from DFK from unclean girls. DFK is pleasurable only when the girl is clean. Otherwise it is a horrible and scarring experience. Good luck with your search for full action.

Cheers.

This is my regular goto spa for the past 10 months because of my budget constraints. The spa is located at the main road from Richpet to SR Nagar. The counter charges are 1 k for 45 minutes. The receptionist is well behaved girl and the staff are average to below average girls. Tried nearly 15 girls in this period, mostly unmarried ones. Nothing much to write about. Regular massage for initial 20 minutes and thereafter service starts. Mostly I took TL which comes for 1 k, no DFK by anyone, just suck those melons and leave, because FS is strictly prohibited here. Off late I have been leaving the place after the session half heartedly and unsatisfied. May be because of the very short span of physical intimacy or my craving for full action. Still couldn't find anyone who gives DFK like Sophia of Canada leaf spa. Though I tried here, backed off due to foul smell from the girls or they denied it.

So in coming days thinking of leaving SPAs and start full action, within my budget.

Creat1
10-03-23, 05:43
Hello, fellow mongers.

I am in Hyderabad for a few weeks and have tried one spa near the place I am living. G**why spa in Gachibowli. I started with a deep tissue massage, and to my surprise, it was really good. After 30-35 minutes, we started talking about other stuff. There was no FS on the menu, and to be honest, I never go for anything other than FS. I made it clear to her. After a lot of chitchat, she finally agreed to it, although it was restricted in that spa and was saying that this was the first time she agreed to FS there (although she might be lying, but I believe it was true as I don't see FS much in spa here in Hyderabad). Moving to the deed, I started sucking her melons which were goood, and moved to fingering, which she didn't allow much as she used to start moaning, and then started with doggy, and god, she is not silent; she makes some real noise. She had a tight pussy, and was hardly 24-25. Although she didn't agree with BJ, DFK, and Rimming. One of the great experiences.

Massage: 7/10.

Melons: 9/10.

Shape: 9/10.

Kitty: 8/10.

Restrictions: too many.

Damage: 2. 2 k Counter + 4 k to girl.

WIR: Yes,

Pramodhyd
10-03-23, 06:41
It's been three days that I am texting all the girls in SA, everyone reply with 'Hi' and then take at least 30 minutes for each message.

I was frustrated and stopped using it. Their prices are too high. Minimum they are asking at least 20 k for one session to 60 k.

I asked if we can meet for a coffee so that I can see the girl but they are not agreeing, they directly want my hotel number and want to come to my room.

I think MR is better than SA. At least we can do something for less price.

Very frustrated, back to square one.

I will stick to the contacts (Siri sasi mirror medchel hw) that I received from Seniors and finish my trip.

Pramodhyd
10-03-23, 06:51

Damages: 7 k - 2 hrs.Can you please share the contact, your inbox is flooded.

Pramodhyd
10-03-23, 16:29
Anyone tried this girl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4778b1a2-18e9-40a1-83fd-be0bac8fdd22

Asking 20 k.

Attachments
10-03-23, 17:20
Can you please share the contact, your inbox is flooded.Cleared all the messages.

OldMonger123
10-03-23, 18:34
It's been three days that I am texting all the girls in SA, everyone reply with 'Hi' and then take at least 30 minutes for each message.

I was frustrated and stopped using it. Their prices are too high. Minimum they are asking at least 20 k for one session to 60 k.

I asked if we can meet for a coffee so that I can see the girl but they are not agreeing, they directly want my hotel number and want to come to my room.

I think MR is better than SA. At least we can do something for less price.

Very frustrated, back to square one.

I will stick to the contacts (Siri sasi mirror medchel hw) that I received from Seniors and finish my trip.SA should be used for just few messages and then move conversation to TG. If they refuse coffee meet then mostly it's WG. If you plan to meet once then do a VC and decide. Generally 12 k to 20 k is going rate is what I think. Generally I see they say 20 k for 4 hours but if your budget is. 12 k then let them know. Now 4 hours becomes 2 hours.

Abhichingala
10-04-23, 06:08
Found this profile on MR.

Can anyone share their review on this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/cassey-banjara-hills-rimming-cim

Regards.

A.

TheBigSchlong
10-04-23, 08:43
Anyone tried this girl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4778b1a2-18e9-40a1-83fd-be0bac8fdd22

Asking 20 k.Is this chick based in Hyderabad? When I talked to her a couple of months ago, she told me that she has moved out of Hyderabad. I didn't pursue after that.

Tornado24
10-04-23, 12:11
Doesn't SA require paid membership to send any messages, and that too around 100 $.

Is everyone taking that membership to send messages ot there is some other way?

SA should be used for just few messages and then move conversation to TG. If they refuse coffee meet then mostly it's WG. If you plan to meet once then do a VC and decide. Generally 12 k to 20 k is going rate is what I think. Generally I see they say 20 k for 4 hours but if your budget is. 12 k then let them know. Now 4 hours becomes 2 hours.

Ekbandidilado
10-04-23, 17:34
Hello Everyone,

I am visitant Hyderabad for work and staying near Financial District. Being lonely and having nothing to do after work, make me greatly missing some action. If you have any contacts near financial district then please DM me, I can reciprocal by providing contacts in Delhi.

OldMonger123
10-04-23, 17:56
Doesn't SA require paid membership to send any messages, and that too around 100 $.

Is everyone taking that membership to send messages ot there is some other way?They have 20-30 percent discounts on certain days. With 1 month subscription if you meet 6 (generally it will be more once you get exp) then cost per person will be approx Rs 1500.

Can some share contact of Siri? Regarding Medchal hw is it safe meeting her from medical perspective? Thanks.

DudeSharma
10-04-23, 22:01
To get any help from fellow mongers, you need PM facility, which you don't have.

Could anyone help with medchal house wife contact with reference? New monger to Hyderabad. Bless me fellow bothers.

Seshugadu1
10-05-23, 05:20
Called Nylesh the owner of KAN and enquired about available therapists in both the branches. Asked for someone like Sanjana.

He told Rani is Available. Anyone been to KAN and took service from Rani? How is she? And her service? Is active like Sanjana in Bum Massage and fingering?

If anyone has info please share about her or anyone you met recently in KAN.

TQ, Happy Hunting!!

Casanova9
10-05-23, 08:22

You may ignore unless you want to try tran.You are correct.

6 K is high for a post-op trans.

As smootheRaj said, we will not get pleasurable FS sessions with them, as they have dry and hard pussy muscles, compared to women.

Of course, sometimes their boobs are in shape and big as well, bcz they are silicon implants.

Few of them give a great BBJ.

Blrmngr21
10-05-23, 08:27
Hi Brothers, one of my non ISG friends interacted with sa profile that says friendlypunk and seems it is a set of goons operating the profile along with a girl who are into money extortion. Please be careful.

Casanova9
10-05-23, 08:36
Not sure, but looks like Siri is out of the game nowadays. Not responding to her regular clients either.

They have 20-30 percent discounts on certain days. With 1 month subscription if you meet 6 (generally it will be more once you get exp) then cost per person will be approx Rs 1500.

Can some share contact of Siri? Regarding Medchal hw is it safe meeting her from medical perspective? Thanks.

BunButterJam
10-06-23, 09:00
Hi ISGian Members.

Hope all are having fun in the City.

Can Seniors please share good contacts of SP who provide good quality girls (I prefer Incall).

Also I am ok with Indies Slim and tall (Quality girls).

I have been to Thailand several times, I can share contacts of indie.

I took subscription, and my PM is always open.

Thanks a lot.

Sexysea27
10-06-23, 10:35
Hi Brothers, one of my non ISG friends interacted with sa profile that says friendlypunk and seems it is a set of goons operating the profile along with a girl who are into money extortion. Please be careful.I have been in town for a while was almost about to set up a meet with this one! I'm glad I saw this one coming. I did get a rush feeling from this one for a meeting.

Sexysea27
10-06-23, 11:10
Hello my fellow brothers, Thank you all for your contributions here as there where helpful in navigating these rough seas. This month findings in Hyderabad. Compared to other cities Hyderabad is pretty dry.

Mini. She's a very hot bhabhi material divorced a bit over pricey when talked to but no to GFE activities especially hard no to BJ cannot host. Pictures look hot though. 3*k.

Sahbnam. Proper village bus from J hills slum did the mistake of meeting for a coffee utter waste of time and the attitude was horrible. Talked a lot of shit about how men offer her upper of 5*k usually. Total Damage 1000 rs for coffee and time waste. She is between Mumbai and Hyderabad usually.

PrettyGirlie. Also meet for a m&g again a village bus in the city not hot but the expectations where red hot. Says extremely submissive and wild. Only available for full night. 2*k expectations. Ready to meet at a nice place. Try if you would like not my taste.

Varsha Reddy. I think she's been discussed here before had a chat pics are hot a typical hot college girl from your class from the days but had an attitude. 4*k for an HR multiply that with how many hrs you want.

Nicegambler. Typical girl a bit spacey travels to different cities got a WG vibe when chatting. 2*k again.

Vidhi. Pics are hot conversation was natural can host but the only issue is need advance of 5 k before meeting and a VC.

Lakiraonly4 u. Out of town but can visit if tickets are booked LOL. I still don't understand how this works usually booking for an unknown entirely.

Telugu Reddy baby. Typical college student not from the city no to GFE activities. 1*k.

Pretty Dame. Pics look super hot ready to meet I didn't take the plunge due to other commitments. Cannot host. 3*k overnight. My conversation was nice and easy too no red flags.

CumALot012
10-06-23, 16:34
Afro FR finally.

Was in Chennai for work this week and found a beauty on MR. Visited twice in two days.

Be advised however she stays in Hyderabad mostly which is v pleasing to learn.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/rose-d1e51a39-07ec-437a-8891-962a4034ada4

VFM -2*Shots 7 k not clock watching.

BBBJ extraordinary and some rimming.

Lazy this side so just WOT and rides perfectly.

Must try when back in Hyderabad fellow Mongers. An Afro with nice curves and great attitude.

Enjoy. V Hpy.

Abhichingala
10-06-23, 19:13
Hello Fellow mongers!!

I don't know whether is it right or wrong to ask for SA contacts!! It's been a while I had joined into this forum. Seeking help and helping others in exchange with my contacts. It will be a great help if you can share some GFE SA contacts.

SA profile goes by varshareddy and vidhi.

My inbox is active.

Thanks In advance.

OldMonger123
10-06-23, 19:29
Telugu Reddy baby. Typical college student not from the city no to GFE activities. 1*too no red flags.Looks like you confused with Telangana pilla. I remember Telugu reddy babe as old.

AndThis69
10-07-23, 14:56

You may ignore unless you want to try tran.I have met her several times. She is so genuine. She is not trans. She has very sexy eyes and body. Very soft spoken and very good at service. Don't miss her.

AndThis69
10-07-23, 15:10

Asking 6 k per shot.Her service is top notch. Go for her. The way she treats you makes you feel like in heaven. Very sexy body. Don't miss her.

RyuuHikari
10-07-23, 15:47
Hello fellow Mongers!

Tried this bird named Kushi Agarwal from Banjara Hills. Got her contact from my manager LOL. She has her own place which is in a not so shady area and quite easy to find. Coming to the service, she is an absolute waste of money. She quotes 10 k for 2 shots + BJ. As soon as you enter she takes you to the room which is dark with the only light from the TV playing songs on YT. She asks how you going to pay and asks to be paid first. I paid via cash. Then she straight away asks you to remove your clothes and proceeds to removes hers revealing that she wears no bra / panty. She has really good melons (firm & uptight) like that of some pornstar which I felt is mostly implants. She does not allow DFK or even simple lip kiss. She does allow you to kiss her anyplace else. She kept saying to kiss her pussy from behind as she was laying on her front while I kissed her back & butt, though I didn't kiss her pussy as I didn't feel comfortable since she was unwilling to let me touch it or even see it. Then she proceeded to put on the cover on my johnny and started giving BJ (yup no BBJ) for like hardly a min or two. Even the cover was not put properly then she asked me to fuck her and lay on her back. I knew I got scammed but decided to go ahead anyways since I paid for it. Once I was on top in missionary position she held johnny and guided it inside. She was dry as Sahara desert. I just kept humping and then she starts complaining to keep my legs straight else it pains and blah blah that my nails are poking her, etc. She is a fucking mood killer. I asked her to look me in the eyes and she kept turning her head away saying you are doing like this, like that, how can I turn my head etc. Finally I came after a few minutes. She then removed the cover and asked me to go clean myself and I did.

When I came back she was fully clothed. I sat on the bed. She looked at me & asked did you enjoy? Are you happy? No girl, I am fucking not but I just said "Yea" with a neutral face. She then gave an expression that said leave now and I was like WTF! I told her you said 2 shots + BJ. And she was like did I say that? I said I can show you the chats or just give me my half money back. She asked me why I wanted to do 2 shots? Duh. I paid for it *****! I told her I paid for it or she can give me my money back. Then she was like okay lets do it again and removed her PJs saying "Come fuck me! I said I need time to get it up, its not even 5 mins. She just proceeded to put on the cover on my semi-conscious jhonny and jerking it. I was so fucking pissed off and stunned that I just told her to stop in a min as I knew there is no way I'm getting it up with that attitude. Plus she kept saying you are done, now it won't come up. Then she was like Ok take your time and wore her PJs back. I just lay there getting some air and she was staring at me, making me uncomfortable. I tried to have a convo with her asking what she does outside of this, how long she's been in Hyderabad, etc. She said she is from Kerala to my surprise as so was I. I just wanted to leave but then I was like I also paid. There was no way she is going to give me my money back. After sometime I just said okay lets do it now. She removed he PJs back and came to jerk me and started squeezing and pinching my balls. I was like please stop it, I'm not into CBD and I actually loled. Johnny was so done with this shit that I couldn't get it up. I kept trying for like 5 mins and then I was like fuck it, I'm leaving. I told her the same & got dressed and left.

Boobs - 6/10 (Pretty sure its silicone. Not that big though but not small as well).

Ass - 4/10 (Average I'd say).

Pussy - 1/10 (I honestly don't know how it looked in that dark dungeon of a room. No smell. Extremely dry. Neither loose, nor tight).

Face - 6/10 (She looks exactly as in the photos that she sent).

Service - 1/10 (Do I need to say more).

WIR. Hell no!! Not even for free. She is hardly worth even 1 k.

Damage - 10 k (Never going to pay so much for any girl ever. Learnt my lesson. First and last).

P. s Pics attached.

Sexysea27
10-07-23, 18:29
SureshRaj,

Thanks bro! Yes I don't have pm enabled I tried taking in the subscription but my payment didn't work different times so left it. I'm basically in Hyderabad and Delhi few months every year primarily in the Us. I did manage to have some success on SA when I'm here.

If there's another way to enable PM or any other method of communication happy to share!

Greetings,

Admin

Gajak44
10-08-23, 00:29
Thanks for sharing FR. Everything you wrote about your experience makes me think she is a post op. This was so KLPD experience.

Hello fellow Mongers!

Tried this bird named Kushi Agarwal from Banjara Hills. Got her contact from my manager LOL. She has her own place which is in a not so shady area and quite easy to find. Coming to the service, she is an absolute waste of money. She quotes 10 k for 2 shots + BJ. As soon as you enter she takes you to the room which is dark with the only light from the TV playing songs on YT. She asks how you going to pay and asks to be paid first. I paid via cash. Then she straight away asks you to remove your clothes and proceeds to removes hers revealing that she wears no bra / panty. She has really good melons (firm & uptight) like that of some pornstar which I felt is mostly implants. She does not allow DFK or even simple lip kiss. She does allow you to kiss her anyplace else. She kept saying to kiss her pussy from behind as she was laying on her front while I kissed her back & butt, though I didn't kiss her pussy as I didn't feel comfortable since she was unwilling to let me touch it or even see it. Then she proceeded to put on the cover on my johnny and started giving BJ (yup no BBJ) for like hardly a min or two. Even the cover was not put properly then she asked me to fuck her and lay on her back. I knew I got scammed but decided to go ahead anyways since I paid for it. Once I was on top in missionary position she held johnny and guided it inside. She was dry as Sahara desert. I just kept humping and then she starts complaining to keep my legs straight else it pains and blah blah that my nails are poking her, etc. She is a fucking mood killer. I asked her to look me in the eyes and she kept turning her head away saying you are doing like this, like that, how can I turn my head etc. Finally I came after a few minutes. She then removed the cover and asked me to go clean myself and I did.

When I came back she was fully clothed. I sat on the bed. She looked at me & asked did you enjoy? Are you happy? No girl, I am fucking not but I just said "Yea" with a neutral face. She then gave an expression that said leave now and I was like WTF! I told her you said 2 shots + BJ. And she was like did I say that? I said I can show you the chats or just give me my half money back. She asked me why I wanted to do 2 shots? Duh. I paid for it *****! I told her I paid for it or she can give me my money back. Then she was like okay lets do it again and removed her PJs saying "Come fuck me! I said I need time to get it up, its not even 5 mins. She just proceeded to put on the cover on my semi-conscious jhonny and jerking it. I was so fucking pissed off and stunned that I just told her to stop in a min as I knew there is no way I'm getting it up with that attitude. Plus she kept saying you are done, now it won't come up. Then she was like Ok take your time and wore her PJs back. I just lay there getting some air and she was staring at me, making me uncomfortable. I tried to have a convo with her asking what she does outside of this, how long she's been in Hyderabad, etc. She said she is from Kerala to my surprise as so was I. I just wanted to leave but then I was like I also paid. There was no way she is going to give me my money back. After sometime I just said okay lets do it now. She removed he PJs back and came to jerk me and started squeezing and pinching my balls. I was like please stop it, I'm not into CBD and I actually loled. Johnny was so done with this shit that I couldn't get it up. I kept trying for like 5 mins and then I was like fuck it, I'm leaving. I told her the same & got dressed and left.

Boobs - 6/10 (Pretty sure its silicone. Not that big though but not small as well).

Ass - 4/10 (Average I'd say).

Pussy - 1/10 (I honestly don't know how it looked in that dark dungeon of a room. No smell. Extremely dry. Neither loose, nor tight).

Face - 6/10 (She looks exactly as in the photos that she sent).

Service - 1/10 (Do I need to say more).

WIR. Hell no!! Not even for free. She is hardly worth even 1 k.

Damage - 10 k (Never going to pay so much for any girl ever. Learnt my lesson. First and last).

P. s Pics attached.

Gajak44
10-08-23, 00:30
A senior already said she is likely a trans. Beware of this post. Person has only 2 posts praising this lady.

Her service is top notch. Go for her. The way she treats you makes you feel like in heaven. Very sexy body. Don't miss her.

JollyJohnny
10-08-23, 05:56
Just a reminder, can someone reply to this.Mate, I'm all up for sugaring. But the girls in SA are quoting ridiculous numbers. And most are not open for planning an arrangement too which makes me believe they are not sugar babies.

Has any bro here had luck finding sugar babies in Hyderabad especially college going? I'd love to meet with friends of your SBs who are looking for daddies. Let me know.

Johnny.

JollyJohnny
10-08-23, 06:01
Hello my fellow brothers, Thank you all for your contributions here as there where helpful in navigating these rough seas. This month findings in Hyderabad. Compared to other cities Hyderabad is pretty dry.

Mini. She's a very hot bhabhi material divorced a bit over pricey when talked to but no to GFE activities especially hard no to BJ cannot host. Pictures look hot though. 3*k.

Sahbnam. Proper village bus from J hills slum did the mistake of meeting for a coffee utter waste of time and the attitude was horrible. Talked a lot of shit about how men offer her upper of 5*k usually. Total Damage 1000 rs for coffee and time waste. She is between Mumbai and Hyderabad usually.

PrettyGirlie. Also meet for a m&g again a village bus in the city not hot but the expectations where red hot. Says extremely submissive and wild. Only available for full night. 2*k expectations. Ready to meet at a nice place. Try if you would like not my taste.

Varsha Reddy. I think she's been discussed here before had a chat pics are hot a typical hot college girl from your class from the days but had an attitude. 4*k for an HR multiply that with how many hrs you want.

Nicegambler. Typical girl a bit spacey travels to different cities got a WG vibe when chatting. 2*k again.

Vidhi. Pics are hot conversation was natural can host but the only issue is need advance of 5 k before meeting and a VC..Can you clarify the rates? Are you representing 0's with *s? Or is it simply 5*k equals 5 k? Are all these hourly rates?

CumALot012
10-08-23, 07:34
Seems mongers keeping Miss L all to themselves understandably.

Any other available Afro recent Recommendations in MR please. MR preference for VFM.

Will share FRs.

Thank you.Anyone tried please share feedback VFM.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/beautiful-and-sexy-african-girl-tina

Thanks.

Tornado24
10-08-23, 09:05
Hi,

Was talking to this NI girl from Delhi and she said she is in Hyderabad for few days. Prices too good to be true.

On top asking for 1 k advance for booking.

Sounded fishy and don't have time to meet before she leaves.

Profile looks genuine. Just sharing here in case anyone want to try their luck.

Please reciprocate with some indi contacts in Hyderabad if you can score this. (pM is open).

[Deleted by Admin]

Lord Necros
10-08-23, 10:06
Called Nylesh the owner of KAN and enquired about available therapists in both the branches. Asked for someone like Sanjana.

He told Rani is Available. Anyone been to KAN and took service from Rani? How is she? And her service? Is active like Sanjana in Bum Massage and fingering?

If anyone has info please share about her or anyone you met recently in KAN.

TQ, Happy Hunting!!Seriously, anyone knows who the current star performer in KAN is?

DecadeMonger
10-08-23, 11:29
Searched the length and breadth of the city, but haven't found a single Nuru massage place. If any bro knows the existence of such an outlet, please, PM me, I will be eternally grateful.

CrazyMonke
10-08-23, 13:17
Met a cpl from ligamplli 31 27 f, she looks good chunny typical housewife, romance is top notch BJ is okok does all to please. Met for one hour had good time and and had one session.

Can meet again for fun as its in budget.

Kat – Tight.

Boobs – handfull and perfect size.

Ass is round.

BJ is OK OK.

Charges are 5 k 2 HR.

SureshRaj
10-08-23, 16:03
A senior already said she is likely a trans. Beware of this post. Person has only 2 posts praising this lady.Defnite trans.

ManInMumbai
10-08-23, 16:48
Visited are spa yesterday. Near the Raju theatres in DSNR.

Offered selection, only one slim chick. Other 7 are a bit old.

Setup is neat and clean.

Average massage with enough hints.

Asked 3 k for B2 B with only top removed. Finally offered for 2.5 K. Took it as not interested in the bottom part.

Let me suck on them for enough time. No nakhras.

Finished with HJ.

Overall average and forgettable experience.

WIR No.

Counter 1.5 K for 45 minutes.

ManInMumbai
10-08-23, 16:54
Hello fellow Mongers!

Tried this bird named Kushi Agarwal from Banjara Hills. Got her contact from my manager LOL. She has her own place which is in a not so shady area and quite easy to find. Coming to the service, she is an absolute waste of money. She quotes 10 k for 2 shots + BJ. As soon as you enter she takes you to the room which is dark with the only light from the TV playing songs on YT. She asks how you going to pay and asks to be paid first. I paid via cash. Then she straight away asks you to remove your clothes and proceeds to removes hers revealing that she wears no bra / panty. She has really good melons (firm & uptight) like that of some pornstar which I felt is mostly implants. She does not allow DFK or even simple lip kiss. She does allow you to kiss her anyplace else. She kept saying to kiss her pussy from behind as she was laying on her front while I kissed her back & butt, though I didn't kiss her pussy as I didn't feel comfortable since she was unwilling to let me touch it or even see it. Then she proceeded to put on the cover on my johnny and started giving BJ (yup no BBJ) for like hardly a min or two. Even the cover was not put properly then she asked me to fuck her and lay on her back. I knew I got scammed but decided to go ahead anyways since I paid for it. Once I was on top in missionary position she held johnny and guided it inside. She was dry as Sahara desert. I just kept humping and then she starts complaining to keep my legs straight else it pains and blah blah that my nails are poking her, etc. She is a fucking mood killer. I asked her to look me in the eyes and she kept turning her head away saying you are doing like this, like that, how can I turn my head etc. Finally I came after a few minutes. She then removed the cover and asked me to go clean myself and I did..Some on in the forum mentioned this is trans in an earlier FR. And there's also another comment asking to avoid.

Tornado24
10-08-23, 18:00
Can you provide any contact or fb profile

Met a cpl from ligamplli 31 27 f, she looks good chunny typical housewife, romance is top notch BJ is okok does all to please. Met for one hour had good time and and had one session.

Kat Tight.

Boobs handfull and perfect size.

Ass is round.

BJ is OK OK.

Charges are 5 k 2 HR..

DapperMan
10-08-23, 20:59
Searched the length and breadth of the city, but haven't found a single Nuru massage place. If any bro knows the existence of such an outlet, please, PM me, I will be eternally grateful.It's such a mammoth of a task to find a decent spa with extras nowadays and you're in a hunt for nuru? Go to Bangkok brother. You will get the experience and save money!

RoyceCatalina8
10-09-23, 04:26
Thanks to my senior RobinHood27 here, that I got her contact.

From pics, she looked okayish. Thought of giving her a try. She stays very close to why*s*fguda metro. Damages - 4. 5 k 1 shot.

She stays in an apartment. There is a useless security guard at the gate, whom you can avoid, if you drive or walk straight toward the parking lot. After reaching her flat, I found the door was open. She was there standing inside in a saree. And her appearance was as usual disappointing. (You should never trust any DPs or any pics these days. Fucking photoshop. Why the hell did it get invented?) She had too many scars and spots on her face and she looked so old.

Anyways, I was horny and decided to "cover the face and fuck the base".

The flat had 3 bedrooms, all of them had curtains on (this actually scared me). She took me to one of them. I repeatedly kept asking if there is anyone else and requested to check the other rooms, as I could sense someone else present there as the curtains were waving, meaning the fan was on. She kept assuring me it's totally safe, and said only owner stays. After lot of request, she took me for room tour. And then I saw another man in 40's. He was wearing a lungi. I donno who the fuck he was, but he seemed harmless. May be her husband or partner. She kept saying don't worry, he is the owner of this flat, nothing will happen blah blah. Somehow I bought it. I told I have no cash. Only UPI. This old guy opened his PhonePe app and gave me his phone as I was asking for QR. I paid and the lady took me to the bedroom, closed the door and the action began. I was turned off by her wrinkled skin but she kept a smile on and co-operated a lot. Surprisingly her pussy felt quite tight compared to her age. It was dry though, had to use lubricant. Felt good banging her. After action, she mentioned she has a kid also. (Felt sad to see that need of money can bring a family to this level) We cleaned and then she guided me to the main door. She first checked if anyone was there in the apartment corridor and then told me "all good". So I left with a smile.

Feedback -.

Body - 40's MILF.

Face - 1/10.

Boobs - 5/10 Medium, Firm nipples.

Co-operation - 8/10.

WIR- no.

If any of my fellow mongers here want to give a visit to her, I am happy to share her contact but in exchange. Especially I am looking for SP Nilofer's digits.

MLover29
10-09-23, 05:07
Thanks to Shortlife for providing contact of AfroZ. She was out of town (so she says) so she put me onto her Sister (no resemblance at all) Afro Shan from Naka near OU. Agreed 3 k for 2 . She shared pic (nowhere near actual) of young chubby girl. What I saw was much darker fatter and older girl who claimed she was 25. Anyway decided to proceed with deed. Good DFK, BBBJ with Balls sucking and finger in anus. Rimming is extra charge. Sucked her huge melons with long nipples for some time. Fucked her throat again. On condi. Loose cat in missionary so turned her around for doggy. A bit tighter. Rode her till I came spanking ass and pulling hair which she liked.

Then comes the bummer. She says Z had told her only 3 k for 1. So we got on call with z who clarified 2 not 1. A bit of african between the girls. Then she said ok ill suck you for round two. Did a decent job for 5 min. Someone called her and she said aunt is coming I need to leave. In all a so so exp. Can't expect much for3 k I suppose.

Looks. Dark and fat. Pleasant face. 5/10.

Boobs. Huge. Long nipples. Good to suck.

Cat. Loose. Appears may have been before.

Z called up and said sorry for the mess and she will make it up to me when we meet next week. Lets see.

MLover29
10-09-23, 05:34
Thanks to Short Life be for Afro Z details. She couldn't meet so put me onto her friend Shan. Agreed 3 k for 2. Pic showed cute mulatto plump girl. But actual lady was 6 shades darker and much fatter and older, huge melons, though face was pleasant. Lives in an apartment in Naka close to OU. Says alone. But that is not true. Z wouldn't share Shan digits but sent me location and guided me to front door of 2nd floor flat.

Initially thought of leaving. But jhonny wanted action. So DFK. Bit of romance and long BBBJ with balls sucking and finger in ass. Was playing with her cat same time. Then some deepthroat. Sucking huge melons with long nips. On condi. Cat too loose in missionary. Got her into doggie and rode till I came with lot of hair pulling and ass slapping. She helped remove condie.

After washing up came back and then bummer. She's getting ready. Hey I said what about round 2. She says no she was told only 1 round. We ring up Z and after a lot of Swahili she said lets not waste time and got down to BBBJ. 10 min later call comes and she says I need to leave as her aunt is coming. We had already crossed an hour by that time so I didn't argue and left.

Z messaged sorry for the inconvenience. She would make up when we meet next week.

In all. An hours session with much BBBJ wasnt bad for 3 k.

WIR. Only if I can't find othersro.

Sexysea27
10-09-23, 08:41
Can you clarify the rates? Are you representing 0's with *s? Or is it simply 5*k equals 5 k? Are all these hourly rates?My bad yes * = 0. Most of them are for 6-7 hrs of time. Can be in the day or evening!

AlphaRomeoJuli
10-09-23, 12:45
I am coming from Bangalore to visit Hyderabad in some days, looking for good time in Hyderabad need good spa info and either independents or sp contacts for a full night of fun. I can help you out with Bangalore know how and contacts if you ever visit. Thanks in advance.

Stranger89
10-09-23, 20:35
Can anyone verify please.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/anu-shree-indian

Asking 6 k per shot.

RoyceCatalina8
10-09-23, 22:25
After reading lot of reviews about the Canada Leaf spa in M'pur Ay'pa S'ty, I decided to pay a visit to it today. Faced little difficulty finding the building, since it is located at a very interior place. It's good if you call the receptionist (number given in google maps) after reaching there.

After reaching the counter, I was asked which type of massage. I chose one (despite knowing that it's going to be the same experience no matter what I choose). Receptionist was asking for 2 k, bargained and brought it down to 1. 5 k. Then I was presented with therapist options. One seemed like a NE girl with golden dyed hair, another dusky non-Telugu, another very tall, and last was another dusky south indian girl probably Telugu. I chose the dusky non-Telugu girl (her spa name. Sneha, don't know real one) . Short height, nice ass.

Entered the room, changed into dispo. She came in. Asked to switch off the phone mentioning it was mandatory. I got a bit scared of being scammed. But had to atleast put my phone to Airplane Mode. Then she started the massage. Very mediocre massage. But lot of chit chat. She said she is from Mumbai and a muslim. And then kept on blabbering about her own life and also was asking lot of qstns about me. When I was asked to turn around, she popped up the qstn of extras. Quoted 1 k for HJ + bum massage, 2 k for TL + HJ + Bum. I told 1. 5 k for TL + HJ + Bum. She denied a lot, but eventually agreed when the time was getting over.

After getting the cash, she went out. Came back. Removed her top. Her titties were soft, medium and felt quite good. Sucked a lot and then came. After that she went straight to the bathroom to clean her boobies and I thought she would clean me up also. But she didn't, which kinda annoyed me. I didn't speak to her after that, took shower and left. While leaving, she didn't offer water or anything, just asked me to visit again. I said ok with straight face and left.

Damages - 1. 5 k counter + 1. 5 k (TL+HJ+Bum).

WIR. Yes but with different chick.

Looks - 6/10 dusky but not ugly.

Boobs - 7/10.

CumALot012
10-10-23, 06:24
Anyone tried please share feedback VFM.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/beautiful-and-sexy-african-girl-tina

Thanks.Tina pics are gorgeous. Too good to be true level. Makes me hesitant to proceed as guessing fake?

Please share experience?

Thanks in advance.

BarneySin
10-10-23, 10:30
I visited Laura, made a deal for 4 k for 2 shots, went to her place it was safe the watchman and his family ignored me in the parking I guess they do that to everybody. But before I entered her flat she checked if anyone else from the building was outside or not after that she let me in, she's a slim lady it was a nice experience she was polite with me gave a decent BBBJ, nice GFE, boobs are small but nice and tight pussy, we did missionary, WOT and doggystyle. She complimented me on being hygienic, I had trimmed near johnny 2-3 days before visiting her. She herself was very cleanand hygienic. I was there for slightly more than an hour. She's charging 3 k for 1 shot and 5 k for 2 but if you negotiate she'll come down to 2 k for 1 and 4 k for 2.

Boobs: 3/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

WIR: whenever I have only 2-4 k to spare, yes.

HashBoi85
10-10-23, 11:44
I wanted to try out SA, so took a premium account. Girls over there are demanding crazy price. Someone asked me 5 k for pics. Some one asked me 2. 5 k for pics and 6 k for video call conversation. Do someone really pay that much. It just sounds crazy.

SA is 100% thrash. Every year 10-15 gentlemen discover SA and indulge and get scammed, some share some don't. Please stay away from SA. If a lead sounds good, you are conveniently stepping into a scam. Been there done that thrice bitten never shy but burning cash for pleasure is alright, but losing it to a scam and nothing to show for, is a different story.

HashBoi85
10-10-23, 11:49

I am planning to travel in next couple of months for a longer stay. Wondering how it will go.Also, if you RTTF, you will notice a pattern of SA discussions popping up every 30-40 pages. It's a canon event, and its inevitable.

AndThis69
10-10-23, 12:44
Mate, I'm all up for sugaring. But the girls in SA are quoting ridiculous numbers. And most are not open for planning an arrangement too which makes me believe they are not sugar babies.

Has any bro here had luck finding sugar babies in Hyderabad especially college going? I'd love to meet with friends of your SBs who are looking for daddies. Let me know.

Johnny.May I know what SA stands for.

GamerBoy4433
10-10-23, 15:14
Been mongering for a while. Tried few MP's and sp in Hyderabad. Now transferred to this dry place for work.

Any leads of sp's or indies in and around are appreciated tired of MP's.

I helped fellow buddies with the sp contact and MP's to people who pinged me.

Will do so in future and to.

Tornado24
10-10-23, 16:49
Any reviews for these Afro profiles, pictures for afro profiles are pointless to trust.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/kate-cbe35ee3-e19e-4831-bc23-fbfb3a6076ff?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Kate

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/bambi-saint-lucian?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Bambi

DecadeMonger
10-10-23, 17:28
As per my usual strategy, reached the place early around 1130. Was assigned Ramya. Change into the langote and laid on the bed. Straightaway she walked in removed it from one side of my ass. Started off with a card swipe. Massage itself was not as good as one that I received from another therapist whose name I forgot. The massage was decent. But just before flipping over she pulled Johnny from under and stroked. Was good. Flipped over, did a good thigh massage and then poured warm oil on Johnny. Cupped balls and stroked sensually for 5 minutes to finish. Overall not bad for Rs 500 she quoted for extras. But I paid 800. Sorry.

If only those idiots can provide a better bathroom. I am afraid of sitting in the steam bath.

PrinceNova
10-10-23, 18:37
May I know what SA stands for.Seeking arrangement.

Pramodhyd
10-10-23, 19:50
https://members.seeking.com/member/ed6872d8-d719-463b-afbe-372cee6ebf5b

Agreed to meet at hotel 15 k.

MyaMonger
10-11-23, 04:15
I visited Laura, made a deal for 4 k for 2 shots, went to her place it was safe the watchman and his family ignored me in the parking I guess they do that to everybody. But before I entered her flat she checked if anyone else from the building was outside or not after that she let me in, she's a slim lady it was a nice experience she was polite with me gave a decent BBBJ, nice GFE, boobs are small but nice and tight pussy, we did missionary, WOT and doggystyle. She complimented me on being hygienic, I had trimmed near johnny 2-3 days before visiting her. She herself was very cleanand hygienic. I was there for slightly more than an hour. She's charging 3 k for 1 shot and 5 k for 2 but if you negotiate she'll come down to 2 k for 1 and 4 k for 2.

Boobs: 3/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

WIR: whenever I have only 2-4 k to spare, yes.Hi bro, can you share contact please. You don't seem to have dm access, so could not get in touch with you privately.

CoolBoy172
10-11-23, 06:41
Hi Mongers I am traveling to Hyderabad from us today. Looking for genuine high to decent class sp contacts who can arrange GFE. Also it would be great if you can guide some spas near L* city (N**AR), new (telugu) pet, Heartshukhnagar. I can reciprocate with solid contacts in Virginia, DC, NC areas. Thanks.

P.S. I tried taking membership but my coinbase got blocked.

CumALot012
10-11-23, 06:46
Hi bro, can you share contact please. You don't seem to have dm access, so could not get in touch with you privately.Can find on MR if the same one. I have not tried. Yet!

JacobIndiaMac
10-11-23, 19:17
Hi bro am coming to Hyderabad for a weekend to hitech city, can any one help me out with indies or SP am looking for GFE.

I can reciprocate with SP and indies contact from Kolkata.

Sexysea27
10-12-23, 05:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/ed6872d8-d719-463b-afbe-372cee6ebf5b

Agreed to meet at hotel 15 k.I wouldn't recommend! Typical college student no to GFE activities. 1*k.

KingSil
10-12-23, 16:26
Previously I was never into afros and recently jhonny wants to try an afro. Can any seniors here suggest me the best afro available in Hyderabad. Currently I could see that there are so many afro options and I couldn't decide which one to pick. Any experienced seniors, please suggest any best afro to try from MR.

Pramodhyd
10-12-23, 16:48
I wouldn't recommend! Typical college student no to GFE activities. 1*k.Thanks,

We had a video call, she looks young and short 4' 8" I guess, cannot make much from Vc call.

She told everything is included in service. Shower together, multiple sessions and drinks total 4 hours of time. She can extend if there is no other work for her.

Thinking to go as there is no other option I have. No one in SA are quoting this less, everyone wants 5* K.

I thought it's very hard to find SD than SB, buts other way around.

TheOtherMe159
10-12-23, 17:32
Hi Mongers I am traveling to Hyderabad from us today. Looking for genuine high to decent class sp contacts who can arrange GFE. Also it would be great if you can guide some spas near L* city (N**AR), new (telugu) pet, Heartshukhnagar. I can reciprocate with solid contacts in Virginia, DC, NC areas. Thanks.

P.S. I tried taking membership but my coinbase got blocked.Since you are in the states, just send them $s in post. They will update. With out that you might not get any responses here in the forum. Practically not possible to share any contacts and am sure you can't share any of your details to send a mail or message.

OldMonger123
10-12-23, 21:04
I wouldn't recommend! Typical college student no to GFE activities. 1*k.Is she a dead fish? Is her cat tight? Asking as she looked nice in video call.

MrRoyya
10-12-23, 22:31
Hi guys,

Can any kind soul help me with some good contacts or recommendations for MPs / Indies / SPs in Delhi please? I have heard a lot of Delhi being the best place ofr mongering in Delhi and want to make the best out of my visit in Delhi. Thanks in advance.

BarneySin
10-13-23, 10:58
Hi bro, can you share contact please. You don't seem to have dm access, so could not get in touch with you privately.Hi Brother,

Just becoming an active regular member of this forum was also difficult and took time, I had to change a few email service providers and make 3 different email ids before I finally got back an activation email from this forum. So after facing that I'm trying to play safe with getting the DM option. But don't you worry I'll share her new profile as soon as I find it on MR.

BarneySin
10-13-23, 11:14
Guys beware of this lady called Seema on MR she is re-uploading her profile on MR every 4-5 days, in her profile she quotes 6 k for 2 hours and 10 k for night saying she is a MILF and fair, you can directly call her like I did and she will try to gain your trust by saying she is genuine and independent etc, and tell you she has a safe place in A, she will just tell you the half address on call and say she'll send exact location once you make a 2 k advance payment on another mobile number. She asks this for confirmation it seems, to be sure that the client will definitely come. When I said directly I don't pay advance but I will definitely come she started saying "I don't know where else you go but I'm genuine, I'll be waiting for you please send advance payment" etc. Thankfully I did'nt send any amount and after few days many guys reported her profile as scam on truecaller saying she blocked them after receiving money!!

Always say NO to Advance Payments!

JellyBear
10-13-23, 20:13
Since you are in the states, just send them $s in post. They will update. With out that you might not get any responses here in the forum. Practically not possible to share any contacts and am sure you can't share any of your details to send a mail or message.I recently encountered Bitcoin in Venmo app. Venmo is a very popular in US like phonepe Google pay money transfer. Venmo has the option to buy Bitcoin. You just need to buy 30 bucks. And you can transfer to the Bitcoin for this site as found in the instructions. It was pretty easy. No 3rd party involved. Last time I took subscription I had to transfer to some individual who sent me Bitcoin after. If you want additional information then you can reply here.

JellyBear
10-13-23, 20:19
First Spa FR.

Saw decent reports about this. A little bit of RTFF gave some pointers so went ahead. There is name change but the location is the same. 2 k for 45 minutes. Picked Zoya and the massage was very good with good teasing and some bum favors. After flip negations started an agreed for B2B 3 K after haggling down from 5 k. Felt a little high because the bottom did not come off. And no DFK at all. But excellent figure and spent a good 15 minutes foreplay and cuddling. Face is also beautiful but YMMV. Will definitely repeat.

Some weird things, room was kept very dark. And ID was required for scanning before the massage. Which was not what I was expecting. I however had a semi fake ID so I was able use that.

JB.Is this spa still active? I had a pretty decent visit couple of years ago.

CumALot012
10-14-23, 07:03
Anyone tried please share feedback VFM.

Thanks.Surely someone has tried this Beauty?

Real or fake?

CumALot012
10-14-23, 07:14
Any reviews for these Afro profiles, pictures for afro profiles are pointless to trust.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/kate-cbe35ee3-e19e-4831-bc23-fbfb3a6076ff?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Kate

Worth a try but don't pay too much
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/bambi-saint-lucian?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Bambihttps://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/lyn-club-afros-sensation-slim-chub-avai

Sexysea27
10-14-23, 08:02
Thanks,

We had a video call, she looks young and short 4' 8" I guess, cannot make much from Vc call.

She told everything is included in service. Shower together, multiple sessions and drinks total 4 hours of time. She can extend if there is no other work for her.

Thinking to go as there is no other option I have. No one in SA are quoting this less, everyone wants 5* K.

I thought it's very hard to find SD than SB, buts other way around.She told me no to BJ and light kissing only so figured it is not my cup of tea! Take the plunge and see for yourself once no harm in that it works most times. Have fun.

GeekLove
10-14-23, 14:09
Hello Seniors,

Please help by providing some good contacts in Hyderabad. It Will be greatful and shall share my experience.

Thank you In Advance.

Bodhi Satva
10-14-23, 16:08
After trying a few spa's in past few days and getting a mediocre experience, I went back to be this week. Be is a skilled massage therapist, knows how to please which is fundamental to a positive experience. She applied consistent and appropriate pressure based on my preference, ensuring that it is neither too light nor too intense. Her touch was mindful, flowing, and rhythmic and was paying close attention to my body's response to adjust. Started with massage of the legs, back and bum with good swipes and feeling on the bum. My legs were tired due to workout and the massage was bliss for the legs. Flipped after 15 minutes. Got the massage of thighs and good treatment of ball sack. Then the usual request on the extras which is always B2 B. I undressed her, sucked her tits to my hearts content, fingered her. After a long foreplay, she went down to kiss my thighs, balls, and finally took my dick into her mouth. It was warm, slick and slippery in her mouth. After a few minutes of wonderful experience emptied my balls. A good CIM. Showered with her, exchanged pleasantries and left a happy man. I was visiting be after few months and hence a good kick in the experience!!

BabyKutu
10-14-23, 17:23
Hi guys,

Can any kind soul help me with some good contacts or recommendations for MPs / Indies / SPs in Delhi please? I have heard a lot of Delhi being the best place ofr mongering in Delhi and want to make the best out of my visit in Delhi. Thanks in advance.Bro ping me dates and which locale in Delhi you would be staying. Will send some contacts.

MrNothing123
10-15-23, 13:37
Hi respected brothers,

I will be going abroad to UK London for on-site due to work. I have a local friend there who advised me on websites and everything seems to be 150 pounds per hour which seems expensive. Full night is almost 1000 to 1500 pounds which is crazy.

Does anyone know any indies or students in London who can do overnight for reasonable prices.

DM open. Thanks in advance.

FuckBouy
10-15-23, 13:46
Hi guys,

Can any kind soul help me with some good contacts or recommendations for MPs / Indies / SPs in Delhi please? I have heard a lot of Delhi being the best place ofr mongering in Delhi and want to make the best out of my visit in Delhi. Thanks in advance.DMed you, check inbox.

KrishP9333
10-15-23, 19:54
Hi friends,

I was out of mongering life for couple of months and back again. I already have old contacts (Medchal, Siri, Mirror, Sneha).

Could anyone help with good independent contacts.

BabyKutu
10-16-23, 05:35
Hi respected brothers,

I will be going abroad to UK London for on-site due to work. I have a local friend there who advised me on websites and everything seems to be 150 pounds per hour which seems expensive. Full night is almost 1000 to 1500 pounds which is crazy.

Does anyone know any indies or students in London who can do overnight for reasonable prices.

DM open. Thanks in advance.Depends on which side, London is prohibitively expensive especially for Asians for varying reasons.

Suburbs are more easy on the pocket. Birmingham side is cheaper (lanes behind the erstwhile McLaren building) are quite active.

Best punts are pubs outside Paddington station / Liverpool street lanes. Else everything has and comes with a steep price.

Gacchibowli
10-16-23, 08:45
Hey guys,

I recently moved to Hyderabad and I would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with some Independent Contacts. I did try to put in effort, I looked up other posts here and it seems like seniors are the ones who provide contacts that are safe and trustworthy.

I am interested in simple women who are more than 22 years old. My preference is GFE preferably near Gacchibowli. My 26th birthday is coming soon and I would like to have some company.

I can not offer any tips, I have nothing. Maybe I can give my left over bitcoin wallet but I dunno if its against the community guidelines. I do promise to share whatever contacts I might get in the future. Hopefully some kind souls will help me out.

Rocky3269
10-16-23, 10:05

Kat Tight.

Boobs handfull and perfect size.

Ass is round.

BJ is OK OK.

Charges are 5 k 2 HR.Hi bro,

Can you share contact please. You seems to chosen not to receive private messages, so could not get in touch with you privately.

Thanks.

GirshHyd
10-16-23, 10:37
This shouldn't be a problem. You can login to adult work.com and check their listings. All are independent and charge 50 per 30 minutes / HR. But it's safe.

Hi respected brothers,

KingSil
10-17-23, 09:01
Previously I was never into afros and recently jhonny wants to try an afro. Can any seniors here suggest me the best afro available in Hyderabad. Currently I could see that there are so many afro options and I couldn't decide which one to pick. Any experienced seniors, please suggest any best afro to try from MR.Can anyone suggest me a good one please.

Kirankumar000
10-17-23, 16:49
Met the (former lactating) Bengali Muslim for 3 hours. Her price is 6.5 K for hrs (5 shots). She is not that good figure but fair and okish. Gives BBBJ (but toothy) and takes cum in mouth. Fucked her in missionary and WOT.

Expenses: 6.5 for her + 3 k hotel + 300 snacks for her.

She talks a lot which I don't like. She is not my type. Whenever I bored of my GF, I will go with the kiran Or similar premium SPs and won't try anything like this.

WIR: No.

Casanova9
10-17-23, 16:54
Hi bros,

Could any of our experienced members kindly offer advice and recommendations for a couples' massage spa experience in Hyderabad, with or without a jacuzzi?

Please DM me and my inbox is open.

I'm planning a relaxing massage with a good friend who's new to this.

I'm looking to make it a steamy and memorable experience that could potentially lead to a more intimate time. Are there any extra services typically available during couples' massages? Of course, I am looking for extras as well.

If anyone could suggest a reputable spa in the city.

(P.S. Kindly do not flood my inbox for her details; she is a friend of mine. I am uncertain about how it goes and the potential outcomes it might yield).

JustFunn
10-17-23, 18:57
Can anyone suggest me a good one please.You can try Alexia. She had a different profile (Amanda) when I tried her.

CumALot012
10-17-23, 19:07
You can try Alexia. She had a different profile (Amanda) when I tried her.Adding Anny. Can get for 7 k will ask for 8 k. Either way won't be disappointed.

Amanda. Starts with a Lap dance and just gets better and better.

Enjoy.

SannyLove143
10-18-23, 13:29
Hi respected brothers,

DM open. Thanks in advance.Try SA in London very good chance you could get lucky. London is expensive for birds, if you got Schengen visa, try Budapest, Prague and FFK clubs in Germany or Austria. If not, Istanbul is little far but very economical for punting.

I have few contacts in London but all of them are from SA and they don't like to be shared.

You can try vivastreet but it's a hit and miss. Good luck.

JustFunn
10-18-23, 14:51
Has anyone tried the below profile from MR. Cassey? I am looking for feedback.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/cassey-banjara-hills-rimming-cim

HappyHogan9
10-19-23, 01:43
You can try Alexia. She had a different profile (Amanda) when I tried her.https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/alexia-real-meet-cam-show?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Alexia

Is she the same Alexia you mentioned? What rate can we negotiate her for? Thanks.

GirshHyd
10-19-23, 09:13
One more thing to add. Look for Sauna in whichever place you are in. It's like legalised brothels.

Hi respected brothers,