PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Curious99
12-23-13, 21:27
Hi,

First, thanks for this forum.

I am looking for some contacts (and I just got one from JohnGrisham) as I am on a short visit to India and I am new to this forum.

I did get a pic through whatsapp claiming to be a Delhi model.

I will surely post after my experience.

Seniors. Please pm me your good contacts.

Thanks,

Curious99

Guys, I am seeing that you are not showing the same amount of interest in writing FRs as you show desperation while getting contacts.

I request old timers from to refrain from sharing contacts with people who have been with the forum for many months and still not writing FRs.

For people who request contacts with 0 FRs, I am not sure you understand the concept of the forum. If you just want contacts for money, there are other places for that. A forum cannot survive with such attitude.

If you mistakenly created the account with your personal info, create a new one or do something so that you can write FR. Writing FR is free, so there is no excuse for not writing one.

If you do not have the balls to write an FR, that makes it a simple case to not trust you with contacts.

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.

Curious99
12-23-13, 22:00
Any reviews on the attached pics. Seniors any help is appreciated trying for my first mongering.Hi,

I am an occasional visitor to hyd. And had few experiences before through CLs. I will not even touch these girls even if they are free. There are better deals elsewhere.

Thanks,

Curious99

Curious99
12-23-13, 22:45
Any reviews on the attached pics. Seniors any help is appreciated trying for my first mongering.Senior,

Do we get quality in Hyd matching Mumbai like in the link below?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai

Thanks,

Krishna

ChandSitare
12-24-13, 03:12
Hi guys,

As you can see from my posts I am experienced else where in India (Delhi, Pune, Bangalore).

I recently got shifted to Hyderabad. I know few credible SP's from my close friends in here.

Anyway contacted 1 SP in Dilshukhnagar on Sunday. She guided me to her place.

She introduced a BTech student in a near by college. I was very much surprised and asked her few questions related to her engg stream just to confirm. (Yeah she is engg student only)

A bit let down though regarding the body. She's a bit a bit heavy but I can tell good vibes from her by interacting with her. Anyway paid the SP upfront and get to talk to the girl.

She was a bit shy but responded well. Awesome DFK and she got very very wet down there by probing with fingers. Had a great kissing session after a long time and the girl is also not leaving my mouth anytime soon.

Had a great session and popped into her after around 40-45 mins. It's a good fun.

Nice opening to Hyd by the way. I have to explore further more with the contacts I have.

I also need to get in touch with guys in here who are ready for exchange. I still haven't gone through the reports here in this forum. Once I do that, I will be in touch with guys and hope for good fun here in Hyd too.

Ciao

FirstTimeerr
12-24-13, 07:21
Hello friends,

This is my first post in ISG-H. And even this is my first attempt to start my life. So, any suggestions from seniors and other members will be appreciated.

Thanks

Anon666
12-24-13, 15:18
It was surreal sitting next to person covered in an opaque burqa whom I had fingered just the other night!.A very good review, honest and well summarized. I've read previous FRs about this chick and seems like everybody is a happy customer. It would have been better if some pics were attached not necessarily the face because as someone who a thing for 'big' chicks (not fat) , would like to see what I'm throwing my money at, speaking of which, how much was the damage?

MPLove
12-24-13, 17:13
hello massage lovers,

first things first, i love this forum. so much of information for a newbie like me. this is my first post and after seeing below review i went to a thai. i should say that massage was great but there were no extras. i opted for dry therapy and after getting into room the lady asked me to change into pj. this being first time i didn't knew if that was mandatory or not. anyways i changed into pj and kurta kinda thing and massage was done with my dress on. is this normal at this place?

also can some one please help on how to approach for extras? and also what kinda massage should be opted at this place if go there again?

thanks in advance guys.

hushhushmp

hello fellow-mongers,

i've been to aura thai spa (be hills). amazing massage with one of the best hj's (thanks to staticouch for sharing the info in general). to all the brethren who are planning to go there, simply ask for the therapist named "ying". short woman, serious face haha. she will have that straight face of hers always in game mode but don't worry its just the way she is (i can say that with experience, been there more than a dozen times never disappointed). after the massage she will herself ask you 'do you want that massage, pointing towards johnny, then the ball is in your court, negotiate quickly and get on with it. 1k will do the trick.

regards,

hashboi85

HashBoi85
12-24-13, 19:08
dude, (mplove)

the spa i was taking about is located in b. hills road. no. 12. after if you ask for a dry massage then i don't think there is anyway possible that the therapist would ask you remove your clothes off or anything because there would be no oil etc involved (common sense ), so just ask for normal full body oil massage.

hello massage lovers,

first things first, i love this forum. so much of information for a newbie like me. this is my first post and after seeing below review i went to a thai. i should say that massage was great but there were no extras. i opted for dry therapy and after getting into room the lady asked me to change into pj. this being first time i didn't knew if that was mandatory or not. anyways i changed into pj and kurta kinda thing and massage was done with my dress on. is this normal at this place?

also can some one please help on how to approach for extras? and also what kinda massage should be opted at this place if go there again?

thanks in advance guys.

hushhushmp

DreamsOflLife81
12-24-13, 20:11
I had personally came across atleast 4 people who are offering paid threesome. One guy especially finds the girls online and makes a deal with them that he will get better amount and starts posting couple for threesome ads. I meet two girls after responding to these ads trust me both were useless. Don't waste your time. You will get plenty of direct one why to get naked infront of another guy when you are paying the money.Thanks. This did irk me a little, but thought it would be more comfortable to be in their place than in a hotel. But somewhere down in my mind I had this doubt.

OneTimer1
12-24-13, 20:12
A very good review, honest and well summarized. I've read previous FRs about this chick and seems like everybody is a happy customer. It would have been better if some pics were attached not necessarily the face because as someone who a thing for 'big' chicks (not fat) , would like to see what I'm throwing my money at, speaking of which, how much was the damage?I shared the pic in #3194.

MPHelp
12-25-13, 04:15
Hello massage lovers,

First things first, I love this forum. So much of information for a newbie like me. This is my first post and after seeing below review I went to A Thai. I should say that massage was great but there were no extras. I opted for dry therapy and after getting into room the lady asked me to change into PJ. This being first time I didn't knew if that was mandatory or not. Anyways I changed into PJ and kurta kinda thing and massage was done with my dress on. Is this normal at this place?

Also can some one please help on how to approach for extras? And also what kinda massage should be opted at this place if go there again?

Thanks in advance guys.

HushHushMPThere is a difference between JH and BH. Try that one or try out the other thai spa in JH.

MP

MPLove
12-25-13, 10:55
dude, (mplove)

the spa i was taking about is located in b. hills road. no. 12. after if you ask for a dry massage then i don't think there is anyway possible that the therapist would ask you remove your clothes off or anything because there would be no oil etc involved (common sense) , so just ask for normal full body oil massage.thanks hashboi. i didn't knew there is one on b. hills road. i was using coupon from groupon (rs 999) and they had only jh location listed in there. may be coupon is not valid at bh brach. weird though. i will try bh next time. how much is it for full body oil msg at bh?

RedRiderz
12-25-13, 18:51
A very good review, honest and well summarized. I've read previous FRs about this chick and seems like everybody is a happy customer. It would have been better if some pics were attached not necessarily the face because as someone who a thing for 'big' chicks (not fat) , would like to see what I'm throwing my money at, speaking of which, how much was the damage?Hey Anon,

I am also very happy to see such good reviews. Surely will try out soon and would come up with my experience.

HashBoi85
12-25-13, 21:01
Well, the most basic full body oil massage costs 1.6k and 1k tip for HJ thats 2.6k.

Not a bad deal for an excellent massage with a 'happy ending' I say!

Thanks HashBoi. I didn't knew there is one on B. Hills Road. I was using coupon from Groupon (Rs 999) and they had only JH location listed in there. May be coupon is not valid at BH brach. Weird though. I Will try BH next time. How much is it for full body oil msg at BH?

SanBir
12-26-13, 12:42
Hey Mate,

You want to tell me how do I reach the SP offered you Btech student? Much appreciated.

Hi guys,

As you can see from my posts I am experienced else where in India (Delhi, Pune, Bangalore).

I recently got shifted to Hyderabad. I know few credible SP's from my close friends in here.

Anyway contacted 1 SP in Dilshukhnagar on Sunday. She guided me to her place.

She introduced a BTech student in a near by college. I was very much surprised and asked her few questions related to her engg stream just to confirm. (Yeah she is engg student only)...

HotHunk009
12-26-13, 13:00
Agree with OneTimer. I am active member on Delhi and Hyd forum. But the response at Hyd is less. I get many PMs and new comers ask for the contacts and later don't even care to give feedback.

Any kind of information about your experience good or bad. Is helpful for everyone.

Guys, I am seeing that you are not showing the same amount of interest in writing FRs as you show desperation while getting contacts.

I request old timers from to refrain from sharing contacts with people who have been with the forum for many months and still not writing FRs.

For people who request contacts with 0 FRs, I am not sure you understand the concept of the forum. If you just want contacts for money, there are other places for that. A forum cannot survive with such attitude.

If you mistakenly created the account with your personal info, create a new one or do something so that you can write FR. Writing FR is free, so there is no excuse for not writing one.

If you do not have the balls to write an FR, that makes it a simple case to not trust you with contacts.

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.

VicTheTricker
12-26-13, 17:11
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and gone through almost all the messages in last one month now. I am really amazed with the information. I have been benefited and tried A thai in BH yesterday. Great experience. 2.5+1 for massage and HJ. Very cute looking thai girl. I am looking for a contact of a high class girl near madhapur / hi tech area. Not exactly looking for shots but massage and some extra fun. Any lead will be really helpful. Thank you and keep rocking this place.

Viswa
12-26-13, 20:12
Hi all,

Its nice to see all mongers sharing the information. Read through many of the posts, great stuff keep it going. I'm travelling to Hyderabad next week trying to see what's the best place start from. Any action near Dilsuknagar, because that's I will be staying. Any contacts would be very much appreciated. I have nothing give back to the fellow mongers at present but promise will do soon.

Thanks,

Viswa

ChandSitare
12-27-13, 03:14
Hi,

As promised, I had gone through the reports in this forum. The ones I actually see contributing to the forum are depressingly low.

Anyway I would like to start exchange contacts as I did in Delhi forum with active guys like Onetimer, Hothunk009, JohnGrisham etc,

Its been 2 weeks only for me in Hyd till now for me and I have few more contacts. One SP I already had given the review and will expand on further.

Awaiting our response guys.

All the best and safe mongering.

CompletFun
12-27-13, 03:41
I am new to this forum. I have help from seniors like Onetimer, Suhas prem and JohnGirisham. I have not got chance to try them yet and will start my mongering starting this weekend and will review them.

Thank you all for the info. Lets keep active by contributions.

Viswa
12-27-13, 12:04
Hi seniors,

My first punt, I have narrowed it down to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. No in call so need a book a hotel. Has any one used this before?

Need some advice as I'm a newbie to all this, regarding the hotel booking should I book the hotel over the internet (ie with a credit card etc) or just go in and book it in person? Will be there any suspicion if I book the room for 2 and say that that the lady will be joining later.

Viswa

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CompletFun
12-27-13, 14:55
At-last writing my first review, First thank you all seniors and everyone who is very helpful and making the mongering easier and Safe. I Should be thankful to onetimer1 who shared me info to meet the most talked girl Shruthi in the forum. I met her today very friendly and Co-operate and get into the act and make comfortable and never rushes.

I will definitely repeat her. Planning to see her again next week.

Thanks you all again.

JRambo737
12-27-13, 16:58
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and gone through almost all the messages in last one month now. I am really amazed with the information. I have been benefited and tried A thai in BH yesterday. Great experience. 2.5+1 for massage and HJ. Very cute looking thai girl. I am looking for a contact of a high class girl near madhapur / hi tech area. Not exactly looking for shots but massage and some extra fun. Any lead will be really helpful. Thank you and keep rocking this placeHi Tricker,

I want to visit this place. Can you tell me which type of massage should I chose.

VicTheTricker
12-27-13, 19:14
Hi Tricker,

I want to visit this place. Can you tell me which type of massage should I chose.You can ask for any massage, extra will come if you lucky. I went for basic Swedish massage which costs 2. 5 (price is a bit high).

Happy mongering.

VicTheTricker
12-27-13, 19:19
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can share experience on SXXXLI last 3 digits 749. Got it from lo? Is it worth the price?

OneTimer1
12-27-13, 20:03
I am new to this forum. I have help from seniors like Onetimer, Suhas prem and JohnGirisham. I have not got chance to try them yet and will start my mongering starting this weekend and will review them.

Thank you all for the info. Lets keep active by contributions.
At-last writing my first review, First thank you all seniors and everyone who is very helpful and making the mongering easier and Safe. I Should be thankful to onetimer1 who shared me info to meet the most talked girl Shruthi in the forum. I met her today very friendly and Co-operate and get into the act and make comfortable and never rushes.

I will definitely repeat her. Planning to see her again next week.

Thanks you all again.
Hi seniors,

My first punt, I have narrowed it down to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. No in call so need a book a hotel. Has any one used this before?

Need some advice as I'm a newbie to all this, regarding the hotel booking should I book the hotel over the internet (ie with a credit card etc) or just go in and book it in person? Will be there any suspicion if I book the room for 2 and say that that the lady will be joining later.

Viswa.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! Travel sites are always cheaper. Book one day in advance.

Ask the lady to bring ID card and checkin together. Eitherways you cannot checkout without showing them both of your ID cards.

Girls usually carry ID cards. If she doesn't don't take her to hotel. Its risky.

Arjun31
12-27-13, 20:42
Well was craving for some fun last week. Tried messaging a few seniors but could not get any contacts so went in CL and emailed a few contacted an SP who asked me a million questions about my job etc etc. I understand that he was being careful but there was a limit and I had it with him and just cut the call. Then one of the emails that I had sent got a reply. She said that her name was Anjali. 32 MILF type. Quoted 3.5k for an hour and 5 k for couple. Everything except anal was on the menu. Picked her up at Madhapur and went to my place. She was kinda older than 32 not that great looking but when you have a craving you never think rationally. Had a CBJ for about 15 mins, then I lost interest asked her to give a HJ while I immersed myself in her huge tits. Finished off and dropped her off. If you are desperate you could try. She is fair looking but late 30s I guess. You could bargain further to 2.5k an hour but I just didn't have the patience.

Jaising35
12-27-13, 20:59
Looking for fun. Please friends help me. I like hw and independent. I have contacts from Mumbai and Delhi. And like to share. And going to Hydrabad on 7 January. If any one have link than please help me.

Thank you

CheeseBoy
12-28-13, 00:52
Can you share the contact with me? Also let me know the location.

Dear friends,

Yesterday I met a engineering gal, about 24 years. I talked her clearly, I want full service including sucking. She agreed but 5k st asked. Deal ok for one hour with 2 shots.

I fixed the time around 10am, she agreed. I called her from 10 am to 11. 30 am. But she was not responded. I returned the place. She called back and say to come. I went that place is very far to Kply. Very decent place. Very actractive face. My johny is very happy to F. I F doggy and straigt positions with out CN. Good pussy, nice smell. He sucked my cock with CN.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Ass: 10/10.

GFE

Next visit also plan shortly.

Aka020
12-28-13, 02:58
Tried mongering in hyd after a long gap, as I was out of country. Thanks to onetimer, connected with Seema. As I can not stay out at night, asked fro LT during daytime, for which she agreed. She called couple of times on 26th, to confirm the appointment and pickup place.

After confirmation, I booked a room in Daspalla, for 27th. On designated morning, tried calling her. Got message, phone was switched off. As I already paid for the hotel room thru online booking, last minute cancellation would have meant no refunds. Tried calling couple of times on way to hotel, with the same result. Reached hotel, checked in promptly and the saga continued. After sometime, tried calling number that I received from John Grisham7. A guy replied but looks like that is a number that is floating on the net with no real value. He was surprised to hear the reference and mentioned that someone is spreading his number in internet without his knowledge, but he said he will try to help and call back. This did not happen.

Tried calling other SPs, but most did not answer their phones. One Kiran answered but none were available.

So basically my rendezvous in hotel, turned damp squib. All because the girl went back on agreed appointment. There is a known risk dealing with independents. Need to find a reliable SP. I will be in India for another 10 days. Will appreciate any contacts.

Finally ended up at the buffet of Crystal restaurant in the hotel. Had couple of beers with the food. Dozed off. Vacated the room late evening and walked off very disappointed.

Damages:

Hotel+food+drinks: 5000.

Girl: 0

OneTimer1
12-28-13, 15:36
Tried mongering in hyd after a long gap, as I was out of country. Thanks to onetimer, connected with Seema. As I can not stay out at night, asked fro LT during daytime, for which she agreed. She called couple of times on 26th, to confirm the appointment and pickup place.

After confirmation, I booked a room in Daspalla, for 27th. On designated morning, tried calling her. Got message, phone was switched off. As I already paid for the hotel room thru online booking, last minute cancellation would have meant no refunds. Tried calling couple of times on way to hotel, with the same result. Reached hotel, checked in promptly and the saga continued. After sometime, tried calling number that I received from John Grisham7. A guy replied but looks like that is a number that is floating on the net with no real value. He was surprised to hear the reference and mentioned that someone is spreading his number in internet without his knowledge, but he said he will try to help and call back. This did not happen.

Tried calling other SPs, but most did not answer their phones. One Kiran answered but none were available.

So basically my rendezvous in hotel, turned damp squib. All because the girl went back on agreed appointment. There is a known risk dealing with independents. Need to find a reliable SP. I will be in India for another 10 days. Will appreciate any contacts.

Finally ended up at the buffet of Crystal restaurant in the hotel. Had couple of beers with the food. Dozed off. Vacated the room late evening and walked off very disappointed.

Damages:

Girl: 0Switched off 2 days now. No idea!

SkyHigh688
12-28-13, 16:23
That's terrible Bro.

Damages:

Girl: 0

Dhard740
12-28-13, 18:02
Hi,

I guess S had last session with me on 25th. As she said she will be moving to Chennai for 15 days. But it was sad the guy got a place but no girl.

StaticCouch
12-28-13, 20:29

For anyone who has got my contacts and not writing the FR, consider it the last contact you will receive.Hey OT,

Absolutely agree with you, most of the members "now" are hit and run cases! No response after they get the contacts.

Also what I've seen lately is that there are way too many new members seeking desperately for contacts but do not back themselves with an FR.

Its good "more the merrier" but I wonder how many are genuine? Also if they write an FR without a ref is that real?

I've read few FRs, where they have made an American porn move with Alanah Rae or Priya Rai? Most of it I believe is made up! Obviously cannot tell the truth.

What I've decided & doing now is to follow Barter System with Newbees!

Hyderabad is anyways extremely dry. Don't want to make it anymore deserted!

Static!

OneTimer1
12-28-13, 23:26
Guys,

Need contact and reference of Lahari.

Can anyone PM me, your help will be reciprocated.

WanderingMate
12-29-13, 00:54
Guys,

I am new to Hyderabad and looking for some fun. I never knew thins kind of a forum existed until I tried to research for fun in Hyderabad. I read through the posts and understand that there has been a complain on writing FR's as promised and just taking away contacts. I promise I will write a review and also will return the favours once I get a little acquainted with the city's. (you know who)

Can you please share some contacts, I have no contacts, at this pont of time, to share, but will return the favour for sure.

Wanderer

Cuddlybloke
12-29-13, 03:34
Hello Senior Members and co mongers,

Greetings to you all,

I am very new to this forum. I am from Scotland UK. Good monger here in UK and visiting Hyderabad this coming year for a fortnight. I am seeking some advise and help to get to right places to avoid any mishaps, ripping, cons and law enforcement traps. I would like to humbly request senior members to guide me please. I have been trying to establish contact with a SP who claims to arrange South India actresses and Telugu TV anchors. I don't know to what extent it's true. Would like to seek real help and gather information to play safe. Seniors please help. Awaiting your guidance. Sorry I don't want to mention any names of actress and anchors to be safe. Please pm me. We can chat.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Cuddlybloke

HotHunk009
12-29-13, 08:28
Hi,

I am reaching Hyd on 31st night and will be in a good guest house for a week. All alone.

Would love to meet any senior monger in Hyd for a drink and share our experiences. PM me.

Any recommendation for new year celebration? Somewhere it is possible to score? Which are the best night clubs in Hyd?

Optional1
12-29-13, 10:25
We all know Hyd's MP scene is pretty dull compared to Blore, Delhi etc. Thought I will share my experience with MPs in hyd. Been to a few, lucky in few.

D*ca, Road no 1 Bhills: Its actually in an apartment building. Decent setup. NE girls. The girls are actually cute, but I never got lucky. The best I could get out of them was me using my own hand to jerk off, while she plays around with my nipples and my other hand playing with her body. To their credit, they never 'çharged' me for that. I tipped 500. Massage as such is pretty normal. Nothing out of the world.

Ni*a Spa, Gachiblowli: Amazing massages. Been there a couple of times. The massage is quite professional with no scope for extras. Atleast the two times I went. Their hands never really touched my privates, they were very careful about that. I even broached the HJ subject with one lady, and she outright rejected it.

S 11: Less said the better. Just one bed. Neither was the massage good, nor was there anything on offer.

Thigh S: This is where the action has been happening for me the last few months. There are 3 ladies currently, T is the best. But I heard she's going back to Indonesia and will be replaced by another Indo girl. Anyways about T, she is slim and pretty. Gives an awesome massage, both relaxing and erotic. She touches the private parts pretty much every time her hand happens to be in the vicinity. At the end of the massage, she gives an amazing oily HJ, massaging your balls as well. The window on the door is a concern at this place and depending on whos in charge that day, she either dims the light, uses the towel as a cover or does it openly. Negotiated the first time for 1500, and that kind of stuck. Didn't have any luck with the other girls there.

Haven't tried a thigh yet, but going by the reviews, the extras seem to be pretty much part a standard package there.

Any place is Hyd where the masseuse is a non-NE Indian?

HydFucker
12-29-13, 10:45
Hi guys,

I've been following the site for past few months. I have the chance of getting laid more than half a dozen times in Hyd. Some are rather terrific experiences while some are heart breaking. I will take time and add the FRs in the coming few days.

Anyways nice to meet you all and hoping a long association with all you guys.

SuhasPrem
12-29-13, 16:46
Thats a great decision and perfectly apt one for the situation.

Hey OT,

Absolutely agree with you, most of the members "now" are hit and run cases! No response after they get the contacts.

Also what I've seen lately is that there are way too many new members seeking desperately for contacts but do not back themselves with an FR.

Its good "more the merrier" but I wonder how many are genuine? Also if they write an FR without a ref is that real?

I've read few FRs, where they have made an American porn move with Alanah Rae or Priya Rai? Most of it I believe is made up! Obviously cannot tell the truth.

Static!

Rajnrn
12-29-13, 17:09
Hello Senior Members and co mongers,

Greetings to you all,

I am very new to this forum. I am from Scotland UK. Good monger here in UK and visiting Hyderabad this coming year for a fortnight. I am seeking some advise and help to get to right places to avoid any mishaps, ripping, cons and law enforcement traps. I would like to humbly request senior members to guide me please. I have been trying to establish contact with a SP who claims to arrange South India actresses and Telugu TV anchors. I don't know to what extent it's true. Would like to seek real help and gather information to play safe. Seniors please help. Awaiting your guidance. Sorry I don't want to mention any names of actress and anchors to be safe. Please pm me. We can chat.

Thanking you,

Regards,

CuddlyblokeHi Cuddlybloke,

Good to see someone from the UK with common interests. I live in London and have been mongering in Hyderabad when ever I go there to see family / friends. Always fancied fucking a TV / film actress, however never found a reliable source. Could you please let me know if you've had any luck. I'll be in Hyderabad late Feb to Mid March. Planning a road trip to Goa for 3-4 nights. The idea is to make Johnny happy making the long awaited fantasy come true. Any suggestions / ideas and more importantly contacts would really help.

Will share my experience when I get there.

Raj

Savvy Indian
12-29-13, 18:22
Hi all,

I have recently registered in this forum. I have been reading posts regular and learned a lot from experiences shared by others. Its time I need to start contributing to benefit for others too. I have tried a lot of MPs in Hyderabad including one in Hyatt (that was utter disappointment both in terms of massage or extras). Learning is that investment is required.

- Fifth Element Spa: I have been to this at least 10 times. Invested in Gal with a name as a flower. It turned out well for me as with time the experience and satisfaction opened up. Unfortunately the gal moved out.

- Soul Spa (Road #2 BJ hills): No extras but the steam massage is hot. Again you need to invest with particular gal here too to make the experience worth 3K for an hour. PM me for the name. Definitely recommended for those who wants to try new stuff. The massage expert also have to wrap just a towel and give massage which makes it even better.

I had better experience in Bangalore at Bodycraft. D was awesome expert there. I have heard that she has moved out to.

I have read lot about MP near Bakery at Jubilee Hills checkpost. Will try it some day.

OneTimer1
12-29-13, 18:25
What I've decided & doing now is to follow Barter System with Newbees!Barter system unfortunately won't work with the newbees to the mongering scene itself (as opposed to new to forum).

Also, senior guys, please gauge the guys to certain level before providing trusted contacts.

I personally refrain from providing contact to anyone who does not respect girls.

There is a huge difference between someone asking "Sir, I liked your FR and would like to take her out myself, any help appreciated" and "Dude, desperately looking to bang her today, please send contact and reference".

Also, if the same person whom your have provided contact asks for more contacts without an FR, show him the mirror.

If you read a FR by a person intently avoiding condom, avoid any contact.

DreamsOflLife81
12-29-13, 20:45
Many thanks JohnGrisham and OneTimer for sharing contacts. I was still hoping to see the lady OneTimer recommended. However it is sad to know she is not responding anymore. I had a plan to see her on 4th / 5th of this month but looks like I am not lucky yet.

Someone please help me find a fair looking independent who is in shape and can see me in a nice hotel. May be something like Airport hotel where she can just walk-in without any registration and spend some time with out ticking on clock. Preferably stay back from afternoon till morning. Who does not see more than one Guy in a day and enjoys sex. I still feel I missed that sexy one suggested by OneTimer.

I don't know if I am asking for too much as I am still a beginner in mongering. Would be lucky if someone helps me with suggestions / inputs etc etc.

Anon666
12-29-13, 20:49
Its good "more the merrier" but I wonder how many are genuine? Also if they write an FR without a ref is that real? I've read few FRs, where they have made an American porn move with Alanah Rae or Priya Rai? Most of it I believe is made up! Obviously cannot tell the truth.This a thousand times. Some of the FRs here just reeks of bull*sht! I once called out a newbie for a suspicious FR posted by him but got some angry replies for pointing out the obvious. I'm not saying all but some FRs are very hollow and just plainly baiting for contacts hoping someone would bite.

Your suggestion about exchanging numbers in return for more reliable ones sounds good, at least in writing, lets just wait and see how it works out. Thank you for bringing this up.

CheeseBoy
12-29-13, 21:53
Dear,

It is really good that people are interested in FR's I too would definetly support that. Anyway I am new to this forum and not a paid subscriber. I would give my info being a monger (actually X). As. So here it goes.

People think Hyd is a dry place and I pity them. But anywhere you go you have to spend money. That is for sure and if you are looking for a models and TV artists and stuff yeah but you have to be full with money in your pockets. My friends even met call center girls for less than 2000 bugs and it was real as he did it with them every alternative night. You have to get right person as right time. One girl shared other contact number and thats hot it continued he said with out an SP. You have to find a right person I would say.

My preference is always to have F with Mus woman. I really love them it was a real wonder flu exp for me. Rather than telugu people.

It was 2 years back I met a SP in Banjara hills and he did provide one for LT and we had 3 sessions and to be frank I was too tiered but she only made me do 3 times that night. And she was on top of me always. She did do BBBJ. Except anal everything she did. And the ambience is also good it was an AC room. And the other woman in the house prepared food for me and kept it was tasty and we had couple of drinks too. I was really happy with her even though I did not enjoy a lot as I was tired too. But did pay a tip of 1500 bugs for that session.

There is a saying in our language (Telugu) that if you fuck a mus woman even if you give 1 tula of gold also it is less. I understood that night why it was. Really and she was DD free as I had without a condom that night.

And my fellow junior always make a woman come on top of you not you going on top of her it is more pleasure full. Also you can last long if she is on top rather than you being on top as you will be tired soon.

I did have Exp with Bangkok and also Europe too But I felt Mus woman was the best.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs and ass: 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 13000 (10K for 1 broker and 1500 for other broker + 1500 tip)

But the SP said he do has reference with TV actress and Models if any one want phone number

1) you send me a PM. I can provide 3 SP and 2 are reliable you need not worry about Police too as they have settings with them.

2) I also need you are not a new comers. So need the contact of other SP you had been already with so that I can share.

All the best do enjoy.

Hey OT,

Static!

Cuddlybloke
12-30-13, 00:13
Hi Cuddlybloke,

Good to see someone from the UK with common interests. I live in London and have been mongering in Hyderabad when ever I go there to see family / friends. Always fancied fucking a TV / film actress, however never found a reliable source. Could you please let me know if you've had any luck. I'll be in Hyderabad late Feb to Mid March. Planning a road trip to Goa for 3-4 nights. The idea is to make Johnny happy making the long awaited fantasy come true. Any suggestions / ideas and more importantly contacts would really help.

Will share my experience when I get there.

RajHi,

Thank you for your contact I am looking to establish genuine contacts from Hyderabad Chennai Bangalore. Tbh I am searching to get proper hifi girls as of what we often see here in UK. Don't get me wrong my taste is for nice bossoms and flat tummy not in to sloppy floppy bits. But really looking to get to this. I will definitely inform you any update on this aspect as soon as I receive one. Hope to speak to you soon.

Regards,

Jk

Cuddlybloke
12-30-13, 00:49
With reference to recent hunt I have been trying to speak to SP & Independent girls haven't said that I have been very unsuccessfull. Please be cautious about this mobile number form CL & Locanto mobile contact bearing no:

Traced Name, Location & Service provider for 6493.

Registered to Name: Usha.

Operator: Circle Signaling.

Vodafone Andhra Pradesh GSM.

Phoned this number thrice & finally got warning saying this belongs to Leo. She was very arrogant and firm in her threatening he he he. Please be careful and please update me if you tried to investigate this number.

In case if I have been fooled then I apologise

Thanking you,

Regards,

Jk

Cuddlybloke
12-30-13, 02:15
Dear,

It is really good that people are interested in FR's I too would definetly support that. Anyway I am new to this forum and not a paid subscriber. I would give my info being a monger (actually X). As. So here it goes.

People think Hyd is a dry place and I pity them. But anywhere you go you have to spend money. That is for sure and if you are looking for a models and TV artists and stuff yeah but you have to be full with money in your pockets. My friends even met call center girls for less than 2000 bugs and it was real as he did it with them every alternative night. You have to get right person as right time. One girl shared other contact number and thats hot it continued he said with out an SP. You have to find a right person I would say.

My preference is always to have F with Mus woman. I really love them it was a real wonder flu exp for me. Rather than telugu people...Cheeseboy,

Please check your pm receiving status. Sorry not able to sent one to you so here by posting for you to decide on this.

Thank you for the info. If possible could you please provide contacts for reliable sp as mentioned and any contacts to get tv actress or anchors. My side I'm new to Hyd I am from UK. Still establishing contacts. But my Indian friend suggested a contact but she is from Mumbai would you like to have hers for future reference? Please let me know.

Regards

WestCoast1
12-30-13, 02:40
Guys,

SNIP.

Can you please share some contacts, I have no contacts, at this pont of time, to share, but will return the favour for sure.

WandererAs per the India forum rules per Jackson:

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages asking other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

All posts that do not contribute valuable, actionable infomation will be deleted without comment.

HydVisitor
12-30-13, 03:17
Hi folks,

I have lived the last decade in the US and I am here for a week. Would anyone please give me the contact details of a middle aged Telugu aunty. Your assistance is much appreciated. I can receive private messages.

Thanks

HydFucker
12-30-13, 06:31
Hi,

As I had promised I'm writing FR with [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Been in touch with the SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] (senior guys may know). One day he pinged me and told that a hi fi model is available and shared the pics. Really liked her and immediately confirmed booking for one hour (2shts). He quoted 8k. After negotiating came down to 4. 5k. Asked me to come to p*g*a.

Went there called him. After 5 min he called back and told to go to hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Gave the room number. No unnecessary enquiries at the reception. Directly went to the room.

To my shock the girl was much skinny but had firm assets.

After 5 min of casual talking started the action. Have to say the attitude and the service are GFE and awesome. Started with DFK and came down to BJ without C. Later started the action with her on top and later finished it with Mish.

Over all an amazing experience. Called back the SP and thanked him.

I've become regular customer and tasted 3 different girls provided by him.

After 2 months (in Dec) , he pinged me again and told that the Delhi model [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is back again. But quoted the price as 10k / hr. 18k / 2hrs and 25k / Night. Earth trembled under my legs and bashed him and negotiated to 5. 5k / hr. He told me to come to same [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] hotel in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. As I had night shift I promised him that I'll come next day.

To my horror, the next day news came that the hotel was raided and the model was arrested. I pinged him and he has confirmed that I'm lucky (He He He).

Man that was a lucky escape I thought. Decided to be more careful while doing it in hotels.

I'll be back with another FR shortly.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Don't think so.

Happy mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rajesh Reddy
12-30-13, 10:32
Thanks OneTimer for the wonderful contact. Met Seema last Tuesday for ST.

There's much written about her service already in the forum, so just want to add that service has been exceptional. Had a great time with her.

Service: 10/10.

Total damages: 5k for 1 hr.

WIR. Yes.

Jaising35
12-30-13, 19:45
Looking for fun. Please friends help me. I like hw and independent. I have contacts from Mumbai and Delhi. And like to share. And going to Hydrabad on 7 January. If any one have link than please help me.

Thank you.

HashBoi85
12-30-13, 20:31
Yep I did contact the number ending with 499, I was even very close to visiting the item on offer but then I backed out, maybe I was a bit paranoid.

1. I called that for the first time in late November, the guy directed me to a place which is about 2-3 kms, after taking a right from the Hi-tech city signal, Parvath Nagar. He told that the supposed "Aunty with good material" (Read: Assets) was having food so I had to wait for almost an hour, eventually I lost interest and I simply left saying I will return.

2. I called again 2 weeks ago and it was the same guy (judging this by his voice) , the guy is very courteous actually, not bad for a pimp or whatever. Again, I went to the same area, he usually calls you near a medium-scale super market, waited for 45 minutes again and left, again, saying that I will return.

He was quoting 3k for a 1 hour massage, and 5k for full service.

Maybe I was unlucky with my timings or must be that the item on offer is getting a lot of customers that the customers in line are being made to wait for hours.

Will try contacting after new years, hopefully johnny will be patient this time, will definitely share a definitive FR.

HashBoi

Has anyone tried or contacted the indi Av posting on CG digits ending with 449?

Cuddlybloke
12-31-13, 01:42
Dear co mongers,

Could you please pm me the list of websites you guys recommend to seek cg. As of now all I know is CL, locanto. Are there any more to look for. Please advise.

Regards,

Jk

Viswa
12-31-13, 07:54
Hi,

Had two encounters with the 2 different chicks and here are the FRs as promised.

Prema (name changed). Hyderabadi chick, nice tits. Bit on the dark side. The tits were pretty perky and delicious. Attitude was not that great. No lipkissing and BJ and after one session left in a hurry saying her mom was sick. Though that it was a real emergency as I have booked her for full night. Let the sp know about the disappointment. Pretty sure I was taken for a ride here, benefit of doubt given to the lady.

Body: 8/10 A very tight pussy.

Boobs: 10/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Damage: 35. 5k (4k room + 1K for taxi and 500 tip)

In total: waste of time and money.

Sneha (name changed and attaching pic): from the same SP after the after the disaster with the hyd chick. Gave him a good description of what I need. He arranged Sneha north girl. Aboout 22/23 yrs everything was good about her (well starting from very low expectation now.). Body was superb, nice tits, great ass and a splendid little pusy. Everything was on offer, dfk, BJ, all different positions. The girl was petite and could take johny in from any angle. Very cooperative I had to aske her to go to sleep which is not usually the case. The only niggle I have is that she smokes. I didn't mind it much because the rest was awesome.

Body: 8/10. A very tight pussy.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 34k (3k tip+1k tip for sp for getting this one)

In total: Awesome. Already in touch with sp for more.

I'm bit of a sucker for pusy and both the chicks were clean and tasted great.

Quick word on the SP (Rahul) ending with 5262 is great, he messed up big time on the first one but was spot on on the second one.

I have tried to get pm privileges enabled but the site keeps declining my cc, posting money to Canada waiting 10 days is no good for me.

Wishing you all a very Happy New year.

Visu

HydVisitor
12-31-13, 11:48
Hello senior members,

I am new to these forums and am now in Hyderabad for a week. Would anyone please be able to give me the contact details of a reliable SP (like Karthik). My private messages are working. I would like an appointment with a telugu aunty. I shall do my bit and post a report if things work out. Thanks a lot and your help is much appreciated.

HotHunk009
12-31-13, 16:20
GOD. 35K and 35K = 70K for two girls. Thats too much money for 2 girls. One of the most costliest I ever came across and doesn't even look that great. I was in US and even the best escorts there you can easily get for 10-15K.

In Delhi. Withing 10K you can get Russians and Air-Hostess kind of escort.

Drop me a PM (I am sure you can activate that if you can spend on two girls). Will try to help you.

Usually in HYd (below rates are only for Short time)

You can get decent escorts within 3K. Very good and beautiful escorts for 5k and really high class independent within 10k.

Hi,

Had two encounters with the 2 different chicks and here are the FRs as promised.

Prema (name changed). Hyderabadi chick, nice tits. Bit on the dark side. The tits were pretty perky and delicious. Attitude was not that great. No lipkissing and BJ and after one session left in a hurry saying her mom was sick. Though that it was a real emergency as I have booked her for full night. Let the sp know about the disappointment. Pretty sure I was taken for a ride here, benefit of doubt given to the lady.

In total: waste of time and money...

Viswa
12-31-13, 17:56
Hi HH,

This was for full night, do you reckon its still high. Most of the websites are quoting $1k for full night. I'm trying get my pm enabled will come back to you once I get it enabled.

Thanks,

Visu

GOD. 35K and 35K = 70K for two girls. Thats too much money for 2 girls. One of the most costliest I ever came across and doesn't even look that great. I was in US and even the best escorts there you can easily get for 10-15K.

In Delhi. Withing 10K you can get Russians and Air-Hostess kind of escort.

Drop me a PM (I am sure you can activate that if you can spend on two girls). Will try to help you.

Usually in HYd (below rates are only for Short time)

You can get decent escorts within 3K. Very good and beautiful escorts for 5k and really high class independent within 10k.

OneTimer1
12-31-13, 18:07
Thanks for mentioning the SP's name and number.

I will stay 1000 miles away from him.

Cheated an unsuspecting newbee. Twice!

Hi,

In total: waste of time and money...

OneTimer1
12-31-13, 18:20
Read FR #2511 on how this guy Rahul duped another guy.

The same fucking lady left after 1 hr that time also.

Good heavens he lost only 7k. You lost 80k.

Read reviews before falling into such trap.

Hi,

Prema (name changed). Hyderabadi chick, nice tits. Bit on the dark side. The tits were pretty perky and delicious. Attitude was not that great. No lipkissing and BJ and after one session left in a hurry saying her mom was sick. Though that it was a real emergency as I have booked her for full night. Let the sp know about the disappointment..

MPHelp
12-31-13, 19:09
You have typed in an additional 3 in damage.

I suppose the damages were 5. 5k and 4k.

Hi,

Body: 8/10. A very tight pussy.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 34k (3k tip+1k tip for sp for getting this one)

Visu

Cuddlybloke
01-01-14, 01:49
May every girl you undress have a gorgeous body

May every gorgeous body have a great tight pussy. Willing to let your cock enter.

May every pussy you enter, hmmmm give you the enormous pleasure.

May the condoms be strong to keep away all STD.

May all of you have fucking good new year. With loads of fucks!

Once again happy new year 2014. Dear mongers

Cuddlybloke

HotHunk009
01-01-14, 04:53
Yes I still consider it is very high. Considering that even the reviews were not great.

Usually SPs keep girls on contract basis. They give them a fixed amount for the number of days he keep that girl and within that time-frame he will try to get as many customers as possible. Here bargain is the key. Because he will not like to loose a genuine customer even if he gets little less.

Moreover, I will never go for full night with a girl first time because.

1. The rates are exceptionally high for full night.

2. Even if you get a very high reviews about a girl. You can't be sure if the girl will give the same service to you. How a girl gives service depends on how much she likes you along with many other factors like, how was her mood. How many clients she already met during day etc etc.

It always better to try a girl once for short time and if you really like her and very strongly want to repeat her then go for Full Night. Anyway you are going to do multiple times in a night and if you don't feel like repeating a girl. She is not every worth for full night either. Its always better to test drive before taking the car to your place.

Hi HH,

This was for full night, do you reckon its still high. Most of the websites are quoting $1k for full night. I'm trying get my pm enabled will come back to you once I get it enabled.

Thanks,

Visu

Kiss666
01-01-14, 07:17
Hi Happy New year to all ISG members,

Wish you all good mongering in 2014.

Hope some good reports from seniors as well juniors.

Hope you guys co operate with each other.

Kiss666

IndianDesi
01-01-14, 09:04
A huge gap after my last post as there are a lot of reasons starting from my health to business. Tried to start mongering with few contacts of independents I received from trusted members but failed to as one speaks only Telugu and the other demanded high.

Went for a massage at Lavender spa. Awesome massage in hitech city. But no extras. It's a pure professional place. But what was awkward was that for steam you had to go in a robe across the corridor to a designated steam room.

After this ordeal. I tried searching for SW on road sides. Example the panjagutta circle. No success. The girls were 2/10 or max 3/10.

Had to try some flesh, as was tired with jerking off for the last 6 months.

Tried calling my regular sp, switched off. 3 of his numbers the same. Then went on to lc and CL. Found one sp who regularly posts in CL. (Lc I find them mostly below average) panjagutta area. Called me to a designated shopping place and made me wait for 30 min in the afternoon.

About the girl

Looks 7/10

Boobs 8/10.

Pus 6/10

Attitude 5/10.

GFE 4/10

No dfk and CBJ only. Was clean.

Damage 7.5k plus. 5k tip.

Wir maybe

The problem is I never found any girl to be rush less and give good GFE.

Would love to share contacts with people who could share GFE type contacts.

Hardrod81
01-01-14, 15:41
Hi,

Wishing all the mongers a very happy and fun filled new year.

Well I am wiring report almost a week late sorry for that.

As usual was busy with month and year end nearing, Thanks to fellow monger he shared an email he got from the SP Karan with a girl with star tattoo and another one in black dress. I called the SP on 25th he quoted 15k for night for the tattoo one but later said she was not available. The next day he started sending me text saying the girl is available and I can avail the services reached his place after work and seen the girls then my devil mind started thinking I asked the SP I wanted to try threesome with both girls for two pops and agreed down to 9k for the session should have closed little less but was really excited with the thought of threesome and agreed

Girl 1 and 2 : Both were from Mumbai and hell a lot of tattoo s and belly piercing were little adventurous started with the black dress girl sadly both girls given only a CBJ and no BBJ was fonding the tattoo girl and getting CBJ from the black dress one. Started first session with the tattoo one and went straight doggy session so that the girls can play with themselves. Both girls got excited and started fondling their boobs. Finally came out in missionary position with the tattoo girl,

The second session was almost a disaster as the girls were not giving BBJ my dick was not ready for quick erection lots of time wasted in getting my jhonny back to erection. It took almost 20 min for me to finish out and she started literally fainting before I finish.

Looks: both girls were around 6/10 the black dress one looked slimmer and better than tattoo one

BBJ: NO

Service: 7/10 they both were really energetic and lively in the bed

VFM: 6/10 would have rated if I got BBJ

Thanks to Kannan.

CompletFun
01-01-14, 16:05
Happy new year to all the fellow mongers.

We have 365 empty pages. Hope everyone get more chances with beautiful and sexy babes to fill those empty pages with always a good luck.

Happy mongering to all this year. Play safe and enjoy.

Arjun31
01-01-14, 16:22
70k is kinda shocking man you could go to Bangkok for 2 days, stay in good hotel bang 3 women a day for the 2 days and come back with 6 FR reports. Come on man that was serious a lot of money for the girl of that quality in the pic.

20k air ticket another 20k for a suite room for 2 days and 30k for 6 women. Anyways let me know if you are into highend escorts, will try to give you a contact. But only incalls in 5 star hotels. That too he is not a regular 6-8 times a year but good looking women.

Arjun

Arjun31
01-01-14, 17:34
Has anyone tried this SP named Shona. Talked to her seems pretty courteous and all. Quoting 6. 5k / session in SR Nagar. I am out of town but would lke to try once I am back.

StaticCouch
01-01-14, 17:50
Hi HH,

Thanks,

VisuGosh! Dude. 70K. Woow. You certainly got duped for at least 60K! That kinda money you could have mongered in few Asian countries! Hehehehe.

Good you mentioned the SP and problem would be that this experience of yours will cost most of the mongers dearly in hyd.

DreamsOflLife81
01-01-14, 19:18
Hey, my johnny wanted some play desperately today and I tried every possible number on Craiglist for some on from Miyapur / Kukatpally. It was a dry night however.

One SP called me to Miyapur and after reaching there. He told me that she is busy catering someone else. And is not available. Disappointed and desperate same time, I browsed for other SPs on my phone and confirmed on guy that I would be there for full night. He switched off his phone when I called him back after withdrawing money. Sadly have to come back home.

By the way, he said she is 25, petite and a damage of 6k per night and place is in Kukatpally.

Does someone here has better options preferably independent. I tried the most wanted S and sadly her phone is switched off. However thanks to OneTimer for sharing the contact.

Sanysh11
01-01-14, 19:30
Went there after reading forum report but as it was my first time they said there are no female to male massage still went for it while doing the massage hinted the guy what I was looking for he just smiled after the massage he came to see me off at my car and told he offers service but due to LE activity he never gave any indication before told me rate 1500 for massage 60 mins and handshake.

Went there next time paid 1500, went in then the disposable langote and was ready one mallu lady may be 35 (bad figure and face) started massage, massage was good but lady was so bad johny never saluted and was not ready for handshake. Just came out. Has any one tried this?

Can any one tell where to go for decent quality massage from OK girls with happy ending? Budget is 1.5K to 2K.

Play safe.

CheeseBoy
01-01-14, 22:13
Hi,

I don't know how to enable PM receiving. If any one can help it would be great.

Yeah you can go a head with Mumbai girl but just see her before you go to her and see if she is good. Say If the first time you like you will come next time. Also the trick is if they are from SP you go and see her and says it is over costly. I want to see her once if I like I will come again. Also don't mention that you are from UK. They will not reduce their rate then.

But regarding tv anchors contact you have to PM then or inform me how I can enable it. I do have one who is costly but does have contacts in cine world.

Cheeseboy,

Please check your pm receiving status. Sorry not able to sent one to you so here by posting for you to decide on this.

Thank you for the info. If possible could you please provide contacts for reliable sp as mentioned and any contacts to get tv actress or anchors. My side I'm new to Hyd I am from UK. Still establishing contacts. But my Indian friend suggested a contact but she is from Mumbai would you like to have hers for future reference? Please let me know.

Regards===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HydFucker
01-02-14, 02:42
Hi,

I have taken service from that SP.

He promises massage and service but in the end you will be at a dirty place with ugly gals. Always time seeing and explains a lot of their family problems (big turn off). Hope he has something new to offer.

Waiting to hare from you.

Yep I did contact the number ending with 499, I was even very close to visiting the item on offer but then I backed out, maybe I was a bit paranoid.

1. I called that for the first time in late November, the guy directed me to a place which is about 2-3 kms, after taking a right from the Hi-tech city signal, Parvath Nagar. He told that the supposed "Aunty with good material" (Read: Assets) was having food so I had to wait for almost an hour, eventually I lost interest and I simply left saying I will return.

2. I called again 2 weeks ago and it was the same guy (judging this by his voice) , the guy is very courteous actually, not bad for a pimp or whatever. Again, I went to the same area, he usually calls you near a medium-scale super market, waited for 45 minutes again and left, again, saying that I will return.

He was quoting 3k for a 1 hour massage, and 5k for full service.

Maybe I was unlucky with my timings or must be that the item on offer is getting a lot of customers that the customers in line are being made to wait for hours.

Will try contacting after new years, hopefully johnny will be patient this time, will definitely share a definitive FR.

HashBoi

HydFucker
01-02-14, 06:04
Hi,

I'm back with another FR. Called the regular SP and he told girl available for 5k hr. Negotiated and came down to 4k hr.

Asked me to come to P A. Went there after all the initial confirmations he asked me to go to a hotel. Went there and to my surprise the chick looks better than I expected.

After initial introductions and all directly went into action.

After some robotic DFK she came over me and started CBJ. Asked for BJ without C but she refused to do so. After CBJ, the action started and banged 2 times. Good cooperation and satisfaction.

Overall the chick looks better and the service is average.

FR.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

GFE: 6/10.

WIR: she's out of town.

HotHunk009
01-02-14, 08:49
seems the spa scene is pretty bleak in hyd and there is not much info available on the forum.

never mind, thought of exploring on my own. did some research on net. and finally booked an appointment in a nice spa at jhills. i kept my expectations low and wanted to have a good massage. and extra would have been bonus.

in came the girl and started the massage. i must say that my experience in delhi spas helped me a lot. as i took massage in hyd during my previous stay as well but could not open up the girl. but now things are better and i know how to talk and give proper signals to the girl. and the girl got the signals well.

her english was really bad so there was some problem in conversing. anyway. she came to the point and i asked for the price. she quoted 2k for hj. wow that's too much. in delhi i would not pay more than rs500 for hj. so i declined the offer. after a while she poped the question again and she promised me to give good bump massage along with hj. so we settled for 1k. it was only 15mins mins till now since the massage started. she dimed the lights (unfortunately there was no door, only a curtain in the room ). but still she took off my disposable and got on the bed. i was lying naked on my stomach. and here she started her nice sensual bump massage along with lots of play with balls and my jhonny.

due to her poor english she thought that i want only extra and no massage. so for next one hour she kept giving me bump massage followed by nice unhurried hj. though she was asking for more money in between. but i kept declining her. she was even ready to come home and give massage at home but was asking 5k and i again refused. she was kind of weird though. because she also wanted me to get whisky for her next time and i just said yes.

anyway the deed was done. i asked her to give me head massage for some time and it was good.

rating

massage: 8/10

looks: 5/10

extra: 7/10

damage: 1000 to the girl + 1900 at counter (the actual price was 2400 but i could bargain with the receptionist and got discount of 20%)

now, i am giving hits about the spa here. so that you guys don't have to send me pm and even the unpayed members can be benefit. in return i just request you guys to.

1. please don't overpay. keep rs500-1k for hj / 1k-1. 5k for hj+tl / 2k for b2b. though i don't think anyone will give b2b in the spa as there is no door so it is not safe for anyone). if you pay more it will raise price for others as well and also the expectations of the therapist will increase.

2. i am not sure if everyone can get extra. go with the expectations of good massage. lower the expectation. better the fun.

spa hint: spa's name initials are ats and has branches in banjarhills and jhills. in jhills, its dignolly opposite to croma spa. have fun.

also, there is an other spa. opium. don't get extra there but massage is good, moreover every tuesday they give 50% off on all massage. so if you want to enjoy as good massage at a good spa you can try this one too.

Shartz6996
01-02-14, 12:55
Hello eveyrone.

Anyone have any exp with SPs or ind in Guntur Vijaywada areas?

Cheers,

Sharath

HydVisitor
01-02-14, 15:03
I called the CG ad number ending with 143. I was asked to be at the south Indian mall in Kukatpally. I went there and took my cell out of my pocket to call the SP. I saw a police patrol van stop and a constable walk towards me. I went into the KFC and stood at the counter and ordered some food to act like I was at the mall for food. The constable followed me and stood right next to me. I was shit scared and did not make eye contact. The constable did not want to stand in line and asked for free food. He then took the food and left in the van with the other cops.

Even after this scare my dick was not listening to me. I left my food, walked out of the mall and called the SP. The SP said that he would let his man know to meet me there. But then I saw a couple of police constables on a motorbike looking at me. I was again shit scared took an auto rickshaw and went home this time.

The provider might be genuine but it felt too risky to me. Let me know if you have better luck with this number. Exercise some caution.

DreamsOflLife81
01-02-14, 16:29
Dear fellow mongers. I have been trying for a decent one since few days but could not get one.

I have this weekend in hand and I don't want to miss this. Can someone help me a decent independent please.

KannanGp
01-02-14, 17:28
The lion roars after a long time!

Hyd girls beware :P.

Hi,

Wishing all the mongers a very happy and fun filled new year.

Well I am wiring report almost a week late sorry for that.

As usual was busy with month and year end nearing, Thanks to fellow monger he shared an email he got from the SP Karan with a girl with star tattoo and another one in black dress. I called the SP on 25th he quoted 15k for night for the tattoo one but later said she was not available. The next day he started sending me text saying the girl is available and I can avail the services reached his place after work and seen the girls then my devil mind started thinking I asked the SP I wanted to try threesome with both girls for two pops and agreed down to 9k for the session should have closed little less but was really excited with the thought of threesome and agreed

Girl 1 and 2 : Both were from Mumbai and hell a lot of tattoo s and belly piercing were little adventurous started with the black dress girl sadly both girls given only a CBJ and no BBJ was fonding the tattoo girl and getting CBJ from the black dress one. Started first session with the tattoo one and went straight doggy session so that the girls can play with themselves. Both girls got excited and started fondling their boobs. Finally came out in missionary position with the tattoo girl,

The second session was almost a disaster as the girls were not giving BBJ my dick was not ready for quick erection lots of time wasted in getting my jhonny back to erection. It took almost 20 min for me to finish out and she started literally fainting before I finish.

Looks : both girls were around 6/10 the black dress one looked slimmer and better than tattoo one

BBJ : NO

Service : 7/10 they both were really energetic and lively in the bed

VFM : 6/10 would have rated if I got BBJ

Thanks to Kannan.

CompletFun
01-02-14, 19:25
I have reached out to couple of Sp's and reach to the nearest place and had to return back as both SP's never picked up the calls and sent an SMS saying sorry for the inconvience.

Will try again tommorrow before I leave the City.

OneTimer1
01-02-14, 20:07
Dude, last I checked, talking in phone in a mall is not a crime.

How would the police know whom you are calling?

You just chickened out I guess.

I called the CG ad number ending with 143. I was asked to be at the south Indian mall in Kukatpally. I went there and took my cell out of my pocket to call the SP. I saw a police patrol van stop and a constable walk towards me. I went into the KFC and stood at the counter and ordered some food to act like I was at the mall for food. The constable followed me and stood right next to me. I was shit scared and did not make eye contact. The constable did not want to stand in line and asked for free food. He then took the food and left in the van with the other cops.

Even after this scare my dick was not listening to me. I left my food, walked out of the mall and called the SP. The SP said that he would let his man know to meet me there. But then I saw a couple of police constables on a motorbike looking at me. I was again shit scared took an auto rickshaw and went home this time.

The provider might be genuine but it felt too risky to me. Let me know if you have better luck with this number. Exercise some caution.

HydVisitor
01-03-14, 03:14
Dude, last I checked, talking in phone in a mall is not a crime.

How would the police know whom you are calling?

You just chickened out I guess.I was scared that the ad might be a booby trap setup by the police. This is common in the US. I am not sure about Hyderabad. Should this be a concern here? Has this ever happened?

MPHelp
01-03-14, 03:25
Please avoid this sort of communication in the open forum as it might cause LE problems for the Spa. If that happens, either they will stop extras totally or the rates will go high.

Hyderabad is very dry, lets try to ensure that it doesn't dry up further.

MP.

Now, I am giving hits about the spa here. So that you guys don't have to send me PM and even the unpayed members can be benefit. In return I just request you guys to.

HotHunk009
01-03-14, 04:53
hi bro,

i appreciate and understand your concern.

this was a just a small gesture from my side to my hyd monger friends as i am here only for a week.

but don't worry i have lots of experience in spas (you can read my previous reports). well its not an open communication as such. i did not give open name of the spa or the name of the therapist. i had to talk out the therapist to make her comfortable and open her up with me to give extra. so still there is lot of work to do for others.

as there are not doors in the room, it will require some work to get it done.

moreover, not every therapist gives extra in a spa and even if one gives it is not necessary that she will give to anyone. and in this spa only hj is possible and nothing more. so there is no fear of le.

and i guess you read a lot of delhi forum. and you can see that such hints are very open there. did not know that this is "violate of protocols" in hyd forum.

as far as rates are concern. people are already paying very high in hyderabad and that's why in my report i requested everyone not to overpay.

please avoid this sort of communication in the open forum as it might cause le problems for the spa. if that happens, either they will stop extras totally or the rates will go high.

hyderabad is very dry, lets try to ensure that it doesn't dry up further.

mp.

Optional1
01-03-14, 10:36
I was scared that the ad might be a booby trap setup by the police. This is common in the US. I am not sure about Hyderabad. Should this be a concern here? Has this ever happened?I think you did the right thing, imo. There is very less likelihood that it was a trap, but if it was then the cops would have made your life miserable. Not worth it.

Mongering is a hit and miss game, and I am glad you gave this a miss.

OneTimer1
01-03-14, 11:40
Nothing like that I have heard of.

Also, unless you are caught in action in a brothel house, there is no case.

Even consent sex involving money exchange is legal in India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India

I was scared that the ad might be a booby trap setup by the police. This is common in the US. I am not sure about Hyderabad. Should this be a concern here? Has this ever happened?

BabyKutu
01-03-14, 17:10
I think you did the right thing, imo. There is very less likelihood that it was a trap, but if it was then the cops would have made your life miserable. Not worth it.

Mongering is a hit and miss game, and I am glad you gave this a miss.Always go with your instincts and if there is a strong intuition that you scoot from the place then please do. If not at that time you will still live another day to monger.

Stay safe

MPHelp
01-03-14, 18:13
moreover, not every therapist gives extra in a spa and even if one gives it is not necessary that she will give to anyone. and in this spa only hj is possible and nothing more. so there is no fear of le.you must be kidding, bro.

and i guess you read a lot of delhi forum. and you can see that such hints are very open there. did not know that this is "violate of protocols" in hyd forum.if you check in calcutta forum, you will see everything is openly discussed there, since no trouble of le. it is not a violation of protocol. what i am trying to say is it varies from state to state. in hyderabad, le is lot more active compared to other states.

please try avoiding it.

mp

RajHyd
01-03-14, 18:37
I joined this site a few days back, really liked the forum and today I paid for the membership. The following FR is a bit old nevertheless might help someone.

There is a MP named L N R Spa near H'City. I went through a deal site so got the massage for about half the price. Got a decent good looking NE girl. The massage was excellent but strictly professional and no Extras what so ever. They charged me an extra 200 bucks for the steam bath though.

I got laid only once that too long back and I really don't have the details and no point in sharing. But the hotel I stayed for that particular incident is worth mentioning because it is a very girl friendly hotel. There is a hotel named M in Madhapur, nearest landmarks are fortune towers and Shanghai chef.

Into serious mongering now, I have already started the hunt via CL and LC but nothing happened so far. Mailed a few independents but no response. I am a bit free on the Sunday so should get some contact by then I hope.

Looking for Hi-profile, good looking independent escorts or genuine SP's. Any help from fellow members and seniors is highly appreciated.

I hope I have not broken any of the forum rules.

IndianDesi
01-04-14, 02:33
Has anyone tried Sushma at the kar stable? Any pics and fr?

Thanks in advance.

Cuddlybloke
01-04-14, 16:05
Dear friends,

I have been trying very hard to get a genuine contact regards to Telugu anchor or actress. No break tru yet. Would seriously appreciate any help. Friends please help to establish this connection. Would be great help to fellow mongers too. I bet there are so many looking forward to this.

Regards,

Cuddly

RajHyd
01-04-14, 17:03
I'm a newbie here but still gathered some information in just a day. Contacted this SP named "V" whose No. ends with 8784, he messaged me with this profile. He's quoting too much price, about 8k for a session and 22k for a night. Anyone tried her or this SP. How is the girl and for how much can the price be negotiated to?

MeatHyd101
01-04-14, 18:25
Hi fellow mongers,

Just saw an add on CL for non-professional college profile and contacted the SP (digits ending with 743)

He sent me the pics. It was the same as in the add posted. Went to the said loc. In film nagar.

Went in and saw the girl. She was the same as in the pic. But nothing like non-professional.

The deal was fixed for one time one hour. But she was too much in a hurry. Tried for some foreplay but in vain.

She had good firm boobs. Did some BJ and went for wot and finished after sumtime. In BTW she was getting calls probably from sp / customers.

Overall not that good exp.

Scorecard:

Looks. 6/10

Body. 6/10

Service. 5/10

Place. 3/10

WIR. No

Damage. 4k + 100.

Optional1
01-04-14, 18:43
Went to the by-now-popular thai massage place at jhills. Asked for a discount and got a 20% off straight. So thats a good start.

Firstly, I must say, I wasnt too impressed with the location or the front glass of the spa, from a monger's point of view. There are no stores currently on that floor, but once a few stores come up, there will be quite a bit of people around. I wasnt too impressed with the spa rooms either, but more on that later.

Shoes off, legs washed by the masseuse, changed into the disposables. I took a look at two ladies there, including the one assigned to me, and they looked like middle aged ladies. Started the massage, which was pretty decent. And the erotic part also was brought into play, with her hands hitting the sweet spots quite regularly. Halfway through, once I turned over, I bring the HJ topic up. I ask her if she was going to make me 'happy' and she replies í don't understand what you are saying, sir. It was obvious she was playing it safe, but my ego was bigger than my jhonny at that point in time, and so left it at that. She continued the massage, teasing me again with her hands, and towards the end of the massage, magically, my jhonny got bigger than my ego. So asked her again, if any extras were on offer. This time she únderstood', quoted 2k, negotiated to 1k, and got down to business. It was nothing special, but the job was done.

About the room, its the smallest spa room I have been to. The curtains are a sham. And the walls could have been cardboard sheets. For, you could very clearly hear people talking in the next cabins. To be honest, this isn't something I am comfortable with. You could feel an absolute lack of privacy and I couldn't really relax.

WIR: No.

StaticCouch
01-04-14, 20:20
I'm a newbie here but still gathered some information in just a day. Contacted this SP named "V" whose No. ends with 8784, he messaged me with this profile. He's quoting too much price, about 8k for a session and 22k for a night. Anyone tried her or this SP. How is the girl and for how much can the price be negotiated to?WTF? Skunk Bomb! Avoid mate. If you really want to try her 2-2. 5k for a session should be good and 8-10k for the night, negotiate hard.

NodeHyd
01-04-14, 20:31
I think he is mentioning about Vinod and he always charges high.

WTF? Skunk Bomb! Avoid mate. If you really want to try her 2-2. 5k for a session should be good and 8-10k for the night, negotiate hard.

RajHyd
01-04-14, 20:33
Could you please clear your messages, I am not able to send you!

OneTimer1
01-04-14, 22:40
Hi Raj,

How a girl looks in the pic and how she behaves in person are two entirely different things.

If you are trying out first time, even with a 10/10 service girl, you will be subjected to first time exposure of body odor, good / bad breath, pussy smell etc. If the girls are not 10/10, you will only come out unsatisfied. You like some, you hate some. Only thing is you can repeat the ones you like.

If you are talking about vinod, the girls he has are usually very good but he subjects them to some kind of sterization after each client or so I think from experience. It was like making love to candle dolls devoid of any smell or the same dettol smell. I say very ideal for first timers but not so much if you are looking for variety.

He won't come down much from the stated 8k for ST but even then 22k looks very big even for his standard.

Also, service is good just because of the fact that there will be lesser clients.

Kiran does some sort of deodorization to the girls too from my experience but at least he allows the girls to use their own perfumes.

Karthik mostly leaves the girls to be themselves.

I'm a newbie here but still gathered some information in just a day. Contacted this SP named "V" whose No. ends with 8784, he messaged me with this profile. He's quoting too much price, about 8k for a session and 22k for a night. Anyone tried her or this SP. How is the girl and for how much can the price be negotiated to?

RajHyd
01-05-14, 03:13
I contacted another SP whose name starts with "P" and his last 4 digits are 6911. He's charging about 25k / night and the girls in the gallery are definitely not worth 25k I suppose. Are they charging high because of the weekend factor?

Any experiences with the following escorts or SP? I am still looking for that perfect independent escort or SP, any help is highly appreciated!

CoolFun
01-06-14, 11:07
Hi all,

I relocated to hyd from Chennai recently. I would like to get help from seniors I am looking for aunty trype contacts. Can help back with Chennai contacts. Am staying in Banjara hills. Budget around 3k.

Thanks

StaticCouch
01-06-14, 19:15
I contacted another SP whose name starts with "P" and his last 4 digits are 6911. He's charging about 25k / night and the girls in the gallery are definitely not worth 25k I suppose. Are they charging high because of the weekend factor?

Any experiences with the following escorts or SP? I am still looking for that perfect independent escort or SP, any help is highly appreciated!The Pink one (1st) looks fine, but beware, there were earlier like her and they turned out to be from Mira Road, Mumbai! (read my posts).3rd Gal, I think she is the TV anchor (not sure) , there was an FR posted about the anchor.

These should be around 3 to 4k / Session not more than that.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!

Rajnrn
01-06-14, 19:31
Hi Cudly,

Have been trying for some contacts as well. Couldn't get any. Did get in touch with a few SPs. All of them suggested the same. Its too dry these days with celebs. Will keep trying though and will let you know if I have any luck.

Raj

Dear friends,

I have been trying very hard to get a genuine contact regards to Telugu anchor or actress. No break tru yet. Would seriously appreciate any help. Friends please help to establish this connection. Would be great help to fellow mongers too. I bet there are so many looking forward to this.

Regards,

Cuddly

HashBoi85
01-06-14, 23:52
close shave for me! phew! i had an appointment at thai sabai for 4 pm today and dang! it was hit and swarming with cops when i reached there, i actually thought it was for something else because thai sabai is not the only establishment in that building, and had a gut feeling that i shouldn't be showing up for the session, had made food friends with a therapist there! thanking my lucky stars that i didn't go.

"jan 06, 2014:9:45 pm.

hyderabad: police raided several spas located in banjara hills, jubilee hills and punjagutta areas of the city and registered five cases pertaining to women masseurs offering their services to male customers. tollywood comedian dhanraj was also found enjoying services at a spa in jubilee hills and was arrested.

on receiving complaints about illegal activities at various spas, west zone police conducted surprise checks on 15 spas on monday night. at five of these places, police found the managements employing female masseurs to serve male customers and registered cases against them under sections 68, 70, 74 of the hyderabad city police act. former hyderabad police chief a k khan had issued orders declaring 'cross massaging' as illegal. according to dcp, west zone, v satyanarayana, cases were registered against five spas, including thai sabai wellness spa, soul spa, affinity spa in jubilee hills, sparkle spa in banjara hills and paris spa in punjagutta.

"we will issue notices to all the spas about rules and regulations and the raids will continue," the dcp added."

RohitShah
01-07-14, 15:24
Close shave for me! Phew! I had an appointment at Thai Sabai for 4 pm today and dang!Thanks buddy for the kind info. I went to Thai Sabai on new year day for relaxing after whole night party. I guess now only Lattitude and Fifth element spa are the verified ones for the cross massage in Hyderabad.

Can someone please confirm.

Shaan286
01-07-14, 19:57
It does not worth 25k at all. In Pune I would get same kind of girls at 3k. BTW I am planning to visit Hyd so help from seniors regarding individuals is appreciated. Can guarantee the same return in Pune.

Any experiences with the following escorts or SP? I am still looking for that perfect independent escort or SP, any help is highly appreciated!

CompletFun
01-07-14, 21:16
Me and one of my Buddy Visited the SP and I choosed her. She is short and very fair, nice big boobs and tight pussy ,why it was really hard for me to push mine inside and even she is having pain willing to bear and finish the session. Ii I remember well her name is Dolly.

I'm a newbie here but still gathered some information in just a day. Contacted this SP named "V" whose No. ends with 8784, he messaged me with this profile. He's quoting too much price, about 8k for a session and 22k for a night. Anyone tried her or this SP. How is the girl and for how much can the price be negotiated to?===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

IndianDesi
01-07-14, 21:59
Please avoid giving details about the names of massage parlours and stuff. Use the pm service please.

Mp help was also warning about LE reading such forums.

Use forum to share experience and no details. Let's keep mongering a happening in Hyderabad.

DesiYuva
01-08-14, 02:35
Close shave for me! Phew! .I don't understand why it always happens in HYD. Is it for money or to find people who involved in this act? Does the acts mentioned in news is only for hyd or throughout India? Because I do remember there are many high end spa who offers cross gender in airports.

RajHyd
01-08-14, 02:47
I got this pic from a SP whose name starts with 'J' and his last 4 digits are 8470. Quoting 15k for ST and 25k. 30k for LT.

Anybody tries this girl or the SP?

Cuddlybloke
01-08-14, 18:28
I got this pic from a SP whose name starts with 'J' and his last 4 digits are 8470. Quoting 15k for ST and 25k. 30k for LT.

Anybody tries this girl or the SP?Guys with reference it recent forum conversation Hyd getting very expensive. Don't hike the prices even though you guys are desperate for hole. Keep them low. Nego it low and low.

RajHyd
01-09-14, 03:39
One guy who PM me told that he paid 8K for ST! Come on folks Hyd is already a little dry these days in terms of quality.

Please don't overpay these SP's and hike the prices. Negotiate as much as possible!

BloodyWhiskey1
01-09-14, 12:17
Hello mates,

Just want to know if anyone has responded on this locanto add.

http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_202208886/Threesome-or-can-fuck-me-infront-of-my-hubby-paid.html

Got a response asking for a decent pay with place.I have also got response for this ad. I have received the attached pics later. Quoting charges are 7k for 2 hrs. 2 pops. Agreeing for one on one.

Anyone had this girl, feedback would be helpful.

HotHunk009
01-09-14, 15:21
I tried her. 6K for ST. She was good. True GFE. Nice kiss, BBJ, women on top.

She is worth trying if you can bargain.

Anybody tries this girl or the SP?

HotHunk009
01-09-14, 16:49
Hi Bro.

Please be little polite and respectful. I might be wrong but some how did not like words like "even though you guys are desperate for hole". The report to which you were replying did not pay the price. He was just seeking opinion from others. And moreover, before starting to preach others please contribute something useful to the forum. Yes I am being little harsh now.

As far as rates are concern. No doubt that in Hyd its higher than other big cities. But the price also depends on the provide and the kind of girl he is providing. I am not defending anyone. But I have been mongering in Hyd for over 5 yrs. And know SPs who provide girls for 1. 5K for ST and the ones who provide 5-10K for ST.

We must definitely bargain and must not over pay.

Few tips from

1. From my personal experience. Its better to have 1 or 2 trust worthy SPs. Its easier to bargain if you are regular with one provider. He will know that you are genuine customer. I was told by a trusted SP that 90% people just call and never turns up. So they usually don't break there price till the time they don't fine genuine client.

2. There are only few keepers of the girls. And rest all the number you get on net are agents. If you call different numbers on CG, you will find that most of them leads you to the same girl. There is a commission in between for each agent. Try to find the actual agent. You will get better rates. And next time call only that person.

3. Call only when you actually wants to go. You can bargain better if you tell the person that you can come right away if he quote genuine rate.

4. Most of the people bargain. So just like shop keepers, even SP keeps some scope of bargain. Don't get shocked if the rate is little hight. There is always scope to bargain. Moreover, the girls are on contract basis day wise. So the SP will try to get as many clients as possible.

5. Many times SPs ask for your budget. Never give away your budget first. Bec if will have only 1-2 girl. But weather you quote 5k or 10k. He will give you the same girl.

Well these are just basic points which came to my mind. Other are welcome to add. Lets make a meaningful report and help each other instead of just saying that "don't overpay". Please provide a solution.

Guys with reference it recent forum conversation Hyd getting very expensive. Don't hike the prices even though you guys are desperate for hole. Keep them low. Nego it low and low.

Cuddlybloke
01-09-14, 19:46
Hello brother,

After checking your reply hmmm tbh it just made me laugh. Social culture plays a vital role among people and the way they normally express things. It's a very genuine and friendly way to say desperate for hole. Hmm it's very common statement to express. I appreciate your concern. You have been in this game for 5yrs good to see an experience member. Haven't said that you cannot judge my side I have been in this for 17yrs. Covered World wide! Oh Jesus me never thought about this. LOL Coming towards contribution you should have known by now I am new to this forum ok! Not to the industry. Sorry I don't want to be rude. I respect members truly we'll and good to see some one expressing their heart very openly. I don't mind more over I appreciate that. Meanwhile I would apologise to the person who posted the query in case it might have offended him. Anyways there are different ways to express same thing. Would conclude with I was not actually preaching it's a cheeky way to say keep it low for all of us. To have more and more fun with in the budget.

Cuddly

Hi Bro.

Please be little polite and respectful. I might be wrong but some how did not like words like "even though you guys are desperate for hole". The report to which you were replying did not pay the price. He was just seeking opinion from others. And moreover, before starting to preach others please contribute something useful to the forum. Yes I am being little harsh now.

As far as rates are concern. No doubt that in Hyd its higher than other big cities. But the price also depends on the provide and the kind of girl he is providing. I am not defending anyone. But I have been mongering in Hyd for over 5 yrs. And know SPs who provide girls for 1. 5K for ST and the ones who provide 5-10K for ST.

We must definitely bargain and must not over pay..

HotHunk009
01-10-14, 05:51
I was expecting a reply from you on similar lines. You are free to express your views. As I did mine.

But along with the reply. I was also expecting some meaningful suggestions on how people can keep price in control and not overpay. I am sure you can contribute a lot more to the forum specially when you say that you have over 17 yr of experience (and I am not being sarcastic now. Saying it in the most politest way).

Cheers.

P. S: I just said that I am doing mongering in HYd for 5 yrs. Not the total number of yrs and where all. But, does that really matter?

Hello brother,

After checking your reply hmmm tbh it just made me laugh. Social culture plays a vital role among people and the way they normally express things. It's a very genuine and friendly way to say desperate for hole. Hmm it's very common statement to express. I appreciate your concern. You have been in this game for 5yrs good to see an experience member. Haven't said that you cannot judge my side I have been in this for 17yrs. Covered World wide! Oh Jesus me never thought about this. LOL Coming towards contribution you should have known by now I am new to this forum ok! Not to the industry. Sorry I don't want to be rude. I respect members truly we'll and good to see some one expressing their heart very openly. I don't mind more over I appreciate that. Meanwhile I would apologise to the person who posted the query in case it might have offended him. Anyways there are different ways to express same thing. Would conclude with I was not actually preaching it's a cheeky way to say keep it low for all of us. To have more and more fun with in the budget.

Cuddly

OneTimer1
01-10-14, 12:19
Is your concern that hyd is getting very expensive "for you" or in general?

Hyd is getting very expensive because of increased LE activity and subsequent dearth in quality girls willing to visit Hyderabad and so girls not getting as much returns for the risk they are taking. This is right from one of the girl's mouth itself. Nothing can be done about it.

"Nego it low and low" is not what everyone does. If you like the girl and feel that she is worth it, just go. Else leave it.

There was one other member who was suggesting going to Thailand for a week and coming back.

Just realize that it is not feasible for everyone to do that. The thought process of someone who is going for the first time will be entirely different from someone who is doing this for 17 yrs. Just accept it and move forward.

And FYI, there are thousands of guys outside the forum doing the same thing. You can't just help it.

Adding to this, There are few guys who even ask me to talk to my contacts and see if any negotiation is possible. If they would wait a minute to just check why would I do that when I did not negotiate myself for ME, there will peace.

Let us just keep the forum for sharing good contacts and experiences. Not to discuss if a girl is worth X Rs. This will only get nasty because expectations of different people are different.

And you can surely share some of your good contacts before advising someone on how to deal with SPs. Keeping the cost low is not the aim of the forum. Sharing contact is.

Guys with reference it recent forum conversation Hyd getting very expensive. Don't hike the prices even though you guys are desperate for hole. Keep them low. Nego it low and low.

NodeHyd
01-10-14, 15:21

Anybody tries this girl or the SP?Tried this girl for 6k short time.

Amazing experience open for everything.

Rajnrn
01-10-14, 16:07
Hey come on guys. Take it easy.

Its all about having fun and helping each other isn't? Why get into questioning each others statements. I feel all the members here have a common motto. Good service for a correct price.

So just contribute what ever you can and keep having fun. No point explaining seniorities or getting into debates I guess.

Raj

I was expecting a reply from you on similar lines. You are free to express your views. As I did mine.

But along with the reply. I was also expecting some meaningful suggestions on how people can keep price in control and not overpay. I am sure you can contribute a lot more to the forum specially when you say that you have over 17 yr of experience (and I am not being sarcastic now. Saying it in the most politest way).

Cheers.

P. S. : I just said that I am doing mongering in HYd for 5 yrs. Not the total number of yrs and where all. But, does that really matter?

ShrillHandsome
01-11-14, 02:27
hi fellows,

i'm away from hyderabad for quite some time now and would be returning soon. but, what shocked me was the increased le activities in hyd. thai sabai has been one of my favorite places for a legitimate massage plus a little more. just as i was going thru some hyderabad news, i was quite surprised to see the news about the massage parlor raids and hurried myself to this forum to see if there was any mention about it here. what surprised me a little is that there is a law in place in hyd which bans cross-gender massages. was this law always there or something cooked up recently to mint some money or something. i mean, there are many well established spas that provide the cross-gender services and that too in big malls and / or 5 star hotels! ! ! so all of these are either going to shut down or provide same sex masseurs / masseuses?

close shave for me! phew! i had an appointment at thai sabai for 4 pm today and dang! it was hit and swarming with cops when i reached there, i actually thought it was for something else because thai sabai is not the only establishment in that building, and had a gut feeling that i shouldn't be showing up for the session, had made food friends with a therapist there! thanking my lucky stars that i didn't go.

"jan 06, 2014:9:45 pm.

hyderabad: police raided several spas located in banjara hills, jubilee hills and punjagutta areas of the city and registered five cases pertaining to women masseurs offering their services to male customers. tollywood comedian dhanraj was also found enjoying services at a spa in jubilee hills and was arrested.

on receiving complaints about illegal activities at various spas, west zone police conducted surprise checks on 15 spas on monday night. at five of these places, police found the managements employing female masseurs to serve male customers and registered cases against them under sections 68, 70, 74 of the hyderabad city police act. former hyderabad police chief a k khan had issued orders declaring 'cross massaging' as illegal. according to dcp, west zone, v satyanarayana, cases were registered against five spas, including thai sabai wellness spa, soul spa, affinity spa in jubilee hills, sparkle spa in banjara hills and paris spa in punjagutta.

"we will issue notices to all the spas about rules and regulations and the raids will continue," the dcp added."

KannanGp
01-11-14, 05:06
Agree with Onetimer & others regarding increase in rates in Hyderabad.

I generally negotiate tough. My regular SPs hate me, but know that I'm genuine & safe and will not create any dramas.

Generally, my starting "Bid" is 50-60% of the quoted rate which is the break even rate for the SP. Anything above my bid is profit for the SP. So I generally allow for another 10-15% increase and conclude at 70% of the quoted rate, allowing the SP reasonable profit.

For night calls, what I have noticed in Hyd is that, bids are collected till around 9 and SP's usually tries last minute negotiations after 9 pm, but gives more value to the past experience with the customer.

But, lately what I have noticed is that, I have always been "outbidded" even after 9 pm. Clearly showing last minute spikes in rates. Anyways till now have been cool enough to control myself and not jump in the fray to create last minute rate increases like others.

Anyways, fellow fuckers :P, bang safe. Please keep rates low. Simply bargain too hard.

Is your concern that hyd is getting very expensive "for you" or in general?

Hyd is getting very expensive because of increased LE activity and subsequent dearth in quality girls willing to visit Hyderabad and so girls not getting as much returns for the risk they are taking. This is right from one of the girl's mouth itself. Nothing can be done about it.

"Nego it low and low" is not what everyone does. If you like the girl and feel that she is worth it, just go. Else leave it.

There was one other member who was suggesting going to Thailand for a week and coming back.

Just realize that it is not feasible for everyone to do that. The thought process of someone who is going for the first time will be entirely different from someone who is doing this for 17 yrs. Just accept it and move forward.

And FYI, there are thousands of guys outside the forum doing the same thing. You can't just help it.

Adding to this, There are few guys who even ask me to talk to my contacts and see if any negotiation is possible. If they would wait a minute to just check why would I do that when I did not negotiate myself for ME, there will peace.

Let us just keep the forum for sharing good contacts and experiences. Not to discuss if a girl is worth X Rs. This will only get nasty because expectations of different people are different.

And you can surely share some of your good contacts before advising someone on how to deal with SPs. Keeping the cost low is not the aim of the forum. Sharing contact is.

RajHyd
01-11-14, 08:26
Hello folks,

I'm new to mongering and this is just my second experience so please bear with me and my FR.

Got the SP No. From a friend whose name starts with B and his last 4 digits are 1774. He sent me a pic on whatsapp and the girl was exactly the same.

Initially quoted 7500 / Shot, negotiated hard and finally settled to 5500. He asked me to come to G'bowli and after going there he asked me to come to a very good hotel name R1. I think that's enough hint for people to know. Price of room for a day here is about 5200 including taxes so its on par with some best hotels in Hyderabad. After reaching the place negotiated again and finalized the price to 5000.

The girl is from Mumbai and she is here for a few days, might leave back in a weeks time and the SP keeps on changing girls regularly. She speaks very good English didn't try to communicate in Hindi, smokes cigarettes.

After looking at the pic I expected her to be good but her boobs were not that firm and were a bit sagging and had a small belly. This was a quite a turnoff.

Started with DFK, fondled with her boobs for some time and then finished it off.

Overall not that great exp.

Scorecard:

Looks. 6/10

Body and Boobs. 6/10

Service. 5/10

Place. 10/10. Amazing

WIR. No

Damages. 5k

If someone thought I am just like any other newbie who is here just for contacts. My answer is No. Because a few members here helped me with a few contacts, though have not used. So I am doing my bit for the Hyderabad forum.

No's of any good looking independent escorts or SP will be highly appreciated. Planning to try one of 'V's' girls, here name is R. How good is Vinod and his girls and place?

Happy mongering. Stay safe and bang hard!

Dhard740
01-11-14, 19:14
My dear mongers,

This is my second FR. Got this independent contact from my friend monger. Her name is V'ee. La may be aged around 25. At near DK road. Called her and fixed her session at around 4. She got her own place (Nice and clean flat). Actually she shared her pic on wts up. But she looks personally very good. She got good boobs and man awesomely tight pussy. She guided me to her place. When I reached we fondled fr sme time. She undressed and we started fr missionary session. Finished in 10min. Pussy ws clean nd nicely shaven. And I left the place after may be after 30-45 min.

She charged me 4. 5 K (Sorry no tips)

Pussy. So tight and clean.

I would definitely try her next week.

Hope you guys liked my reveiw.

CoolFun
01-12-14, 10:07
Recently relocated to Hyderabad . Looking for some contacts. Prefer aged 28+ around 3k. Def will cone fr and contacts.

Thank you

OneTimer1
01-12-14, 15:28
Miss S is online. You can call on the shared number.

If you are booking a room, do it in your own risk as there is a report that she dint turn up once.

When I asked, she said that there was an unavoidable problem and she apologized to the guy and met him twice after that.

IndianDesi
01-13-14, 01:07
A very good day fellow mongers.

I wanted to know if anyone has tried and found luck with dating sites.

Are these sites such as the AFF or HW websites with charge an amount of 1500 or so for 3 months genuine?

Do people really get hooked up?

Just a matter of debate and if any one has had any experience in such websites.

Play safe.

HotHunk009
01-13-14, 05:32
You can read about AFF in my older posts.

Are these sites such as the AFF or HW websites with charge an amount of 1500 or so for 3 months genuine?

Play safe.

Optional1
01-13-14, 13:31
Tried Reena from Vinod a couple of weeks back.

Good points. She has a nice rack, full and juicy. Slim body. Tries to please you. Good BJ.

Negatives. After the initial foreplay and BJ, did a round in mish. Moved to doggy after that. And boy, her ass and the area around there was the dirtiest I have seen. A big big turn off. I am surprised so many have tried her and happy with the experience. No mention of this on the forum at all. The house in which I met her served the purpose but nothing to write home about. Paid 7k short term and it is definitely expensive for the girl and the house.

Definitely will not repeat.

MPHelp
01-14-14, 03:40
Jackson, can't we delete this post and the user.

Renova generic substitute at CO.

Generic Renova no prescription required in IN Dana.

Low dose Renova at Beer.

http://7seroquel24.soup.io/

#24753 buy seroquel no prescription. Buy seroquel canada.

http://7priligy24.soup.io/

#21432 online prescription for priligy. Buy priligy australia.

http://7azithromycin24.soup.io/

#69468 generic azithromycin USA. Order azithromycin no prescription.

http://7coumadin24.soup.io/

#08583 buy coumadin online. Buy coumadin cheap.

http://7timolol24.soup.io/

#86921 buy timolol. Mail order timolol

Gbhagwath
01-14-14, 06:39
Folks,

Really impressed with the increased activity / reviews in the forum. This is my first direct report if you don't count the two other indirect reports posted on my behalf by other member of the forum.

This is with respect to the message ad posted in CL. The digits end with 499. Called up and was asked to come to a school near hi-tech city. The place is very near to that school.

Went to the apartment which was decent. The message was settled for 2. 5k per hour with out service. I just wanted message and no service. Went inside the room and bed sheets are dirty! Big turnoff!

Got the message for around 30mins which was decent. The gal is below avg but nice rack. Started giving me HJ after the message. I was not in mood and denied. Got dressed and left the place. Needless to mention, no repeat.

Scorecard:

Looks. 4/10.

Body and Boobs. 4/10.

Service. 5/10.

Place. 4/10.

WIR. No.

Damages. 2.5k (message. No service)

Dhard740
01-14-14, 10:00
Dear mongers,

It wuld be very nice if someone please share independennt women contact no aged bw 30 to 35. I wuld defiinetely reciprocate.

Play safe. Keep mongering.

Regards

CoolSandeep
01-14-14, 15:54
Hi,

Please share her details.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Thanks OneTimer for the wonderful contact. Met Seema last Tuesday for ST.

There's much written about her service already in the forum, so just want to add that service has been exceptional. Had a great time with her.

Service: 10/10.

Total damages: 5k for 1 hr.

WIR. Yes.

AmitBansal
01-14-14, 18:59
Can you share the contact at DK road? Please msg me.

This is my first paid login here.

Savvy Indian
01-14-14, 19:38
i was in delhi for 1 month and came back last weekend (i have posted mp experience in delhi forum). read posts about increased le activity in hyd and was thinking whether i should take this risk of trying something in current situation. i wish situation in hyd was as easy as in gurgaon. anyways, though of playing safe and booked massage in one of the popular hotel spa rather than stand alone setup.

i reached the spa at time. came to know that my regular therapist miss e had left as her contract was over. i was a little disappointed as she had amazing attitude with awesome massage too. i was assigned miss a. when i saw her i was extremely pleased. she was the most amazing looking therapist i had ever seen (in hyd and bangalore). she was so beautiful with good looking assets.

we go to the massage room. my previous therapist was very friendly and i need not wear the underwear provided by them. i was a little hesitant to ask if it is ok to go without it. now the massage started. she started the talk like where are you from etc. she was giving me pretty decent massage. i told her about being regular with miss e and that she was very friendly, and i used to tip her well. she said hope you will my massage too! during the bum massage i indicated her that this is what i like the most. she pulled the uw little further down to please me. this gave me confidence to proceed.

i increased my time to 1-45 min. she left the room to inform the same at the counter. came back as asked if i want to use additional time on bum. i said yes please! then i got the most amazing bum massage ever. she reached the most sensitive corners teasing johny!

with half an hour of heavenly massage and loads of teasing, i had to change the underwear. asked her to get me a new one. took this one our in front of her and wore the fresh. she was fine standing there itself. then she started the front. teased again! while i couldn't score touching her this time, i have learnt thru experience that patience finally pays off and this one seems to be positive start.

while coming out of the massage room. i looked at her again. she is amazingly beautiful and i am very happy with my find.

damage: 3k + 0.5k tip

massage: 9/10

wir: of course yes!

will keep you guys posted in the next experience.

ChickMonger
01-15-14, 04:04
dude,

can you give little more clues on which hotel it is. you don't have pm activated as i see.

thanks,

cm

i was in delhi for 1 month and came back last weekend (i have posted mp experience in delhi forum). read posts about increased le activity in hyd and was thinking whether i should take this risk of trying something in current situation. i wish situation in hyd was as easy as in gurgaon. anyways, though of playing safe and booked massage in one of the popular hotel spa rather than stand alone setup.

i reached the spa at time. came to know that my regular therapist miss e had left as her contract was over. i was a little disappointed as she had amazing attitude with awesome massage too. i was assigned miss a. when i saw her i was extremely pleased. she was the most amazing looking therapist i had ever seen (in hyd and bangalore). she was so beautiful with good looking assets..

MilanMan
01-15-14, 04:29
Savvy Indian,

Can you give hint regarding spa in star hotel, as I myself is reluctant to use services in stand alone spa for time being.

Can't send you PM.

Thanking you,

Milanman

IridiumHyd
01-15-14, 09:02

i reached the spa at time. came to know that my regular therapist miss e had left as her contract was over. i was a little disappointed as she had amazing attitude with awesome massage too. i was assigned miss a. when i saw her i was extremely pleased. she was the most amazing looking therapist i had ever seen (in hyd and bangalore). she was so beautiful with good looking assets.

we go to the massage room. my previous therapist was very friendly and i need not wear the underwear provided by them. i was a little hesitant to ask if it is ok to go without it. now the massage started. she started the talk like where are you from etc. she was giving me pretty decent massage. i told her about being regular with miss e and that she was very friendly, and i used to tip her well. she said hope you will my massage too! during the bum massage i indicated her that this is what i like the most. she pulled the uw little further down to please me. this gave me confidence to proceed..great post buddy!

could you please give me more details? can you please pm me? i can probably return your favour with another one.

thank you

HotHunk009
01-15-14, 10:21
Sad that your PM is not activated. Can you give any hint about the spa (location / hotel etc)?

I was in Delhi for last 6 months and tried lots of spas there. Could give you good contacts in spas in Delhi.

I was in Delhi for 1 month and came back last weekend (I have posted MP experience in Delhi Forum). Read posts about increased LE activity in Hyd and was thinking whether I should take this risk of trying something in current situation. I wish situation in Hyd was as easy as in Gurgaon. Anyways, though of playing safe and booked massage in one of the popular hotel Spa rather than stand alone setup.

HiTechGuy
01-15-14, 14:01
hi mphelp, i was wondering if you had any information on the spa which savvy is talking about. please pm me if you have any leads on this.

cheers.

we go to the massage room. my previous therapist was very friendly and i need not wear the underwear provided by them. i was a little hesitant to ask if it is ok to go without it. now the massage started. she started the talk like where are you from etc. she was giving me pretty decent massage. i told her about being regular with miss e and that she was very friendly, and i used to tip her well. she said hope you will my massage too! during the bum massage i indicated her that this is what i like the most. she pulled the uw little further down to please me. this gave me confidence to proceed.

i increased my time to 1-45 min. she left the room to inform the same at the counter. came back as asked if i want to use additional time on bum. i said yes please! then i got the most amazing bum massage ever. she reached the most sensitive corners teasing johny!

with half an hour of heavenly massage and loads of teasing, i had to change the underwear. asked her to get me a new one. took this one our in front of her and wore the fresh. she was fine standing there itself. then she started the front. teased again! while i couldn't score touching her this time, i have learnt thru experience that patience finally pays off and this one seems to be positive start.

while coming out of the massage room. i looked at her again. she is amazingly beautiful and i am very happy with my find.

damage: 3k + 0. 5k tip.

massage: 9/10.

wir: of course yes!

will keep you guys posted in the next experience.

MPHelp
01-15-14, 18:26
Hi MPHelp, I was wondering if you had any information on the spa which savvy is talking about. Please PM me if you have any leads on this.

Cheers.The only tip he has provided is Miss E and Miss A and it's a hotel cum Spa.

Tough to guess from this tip because there are many.

But I feel I have already provided the name of this spa to you earlier. Will send it again.

Let me know in case you come across anything new.

MP

VishnuHyd
01-15-14, 19:48
is the therapist indian or from one of the far eastern countries like thailand?

i have been to one hotel cum spa with a thai or vietnamese girl so wondering if this is in the same area. can you share the location if not the hotel name?

the only tip he has provided is miss e and miss a and it's a hotel cum spa.

tough to guess from this tip because there are many.

but i feel i have already provided the name of this spa to you earlier. will send it again.

let me know in case you come across anything new.

mp

IndoScot
01-16-14, 08:40
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Hyderabad for the first time in my life ever and am really looking forward to it, having heard so much about it!

I am a senior member from Delhi and do quite a bit of spa hopping in Delhi NCR. I wanted to know what's the MP scene in Hyderabad like and whether there are any MP's that offer B2B or FS? Price is not really a concern for me, as long as the service is top notch!

I will be staying in the Tank Bund Road area so any places around that area would be perfect! I look forward to hearing from you guys, and if anyone needs any help for Delhi, please don't hesitate to ask or send me a PM.

JazzyBoy
01-16-14, 10:52
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Hyderabad for the first time in my life ever and am really looking forward to it, having heard so much? Price is not really a concern for me, as long as the service is top notch!

I will be staying in the Tank Bund Road area so any places around that area would be perfect! I look forward to hearing from you guys, and if anyone needs any help for Delhi, please don't hesitate to ask or send me a PM.Please check your PM bro.

Kmax007
01-16-14, 21:11
Folks, where can I get contacts of sp's and independent. Do share if you have any, am from Hyderabad.

Monger89
01-16-14, 22:02
The famous overpriced fatty is back to Hyderabad. Find her on CG.

AllRajesh32
01-17-14, 10:12
Can you share her contact?

Hello folks,

I'm new to mongering and this is just my second experience so please bear with me and my FR.

Got the SP No. From a friend whose name starts with B and his last 4 digits are 1774. He sent me a pic on whatsapp and the girl was exactly the same.

Initially quoted 7500 / Shot, negotiated hard and finally settled to 5500. He asked me to come to G'bowli and after going there he asked me to come to a very good hotel name R1. I think that's enough hint for people to know. Price of room for a day here is about 5200 including taxes so its on par with some best hotels in Hyderabad...

AllRajesh32
01-17-14, 11:05
Folks, can we share sp's and independent contact details.

I will trade one for every contact you send.

AllRajesh32
01-17-14, 13:35
Hi,

Anyone tried her in Hyderabad? Please send me feedback.

Dhard740
01-17-14, 14:25
The famous overpriced fatty is back to Hyderabad. Find her on CG.Is she Tanya?

HiTechGuy
01-17-14, 14:33
Folks, where can I get contacts of sp's and independent. Do share if you have any, am from Hyderabad.Check out cg and locanto mate. Good place to start.

Lord Necros
01-17-14, 15:23
so today i decided to check out ts spa in jh. for those who don't know, it was raided last week.

so here's a list of changes for those who are curious;

1. the therapists have been changed. some of my old favorites are no longer there and the receptionist is very cagey about the old girls.

2. when you pay up, you are specially instructed to read a brochure which say no soliciting or making sexual advances or you will be asked to leave. you have to sign it.

3. earlier i used to wear just the undy and the cotton robe. now you have to put on a stupid cotton shot on top of the chaddi.

4. door is left ajar during the massage and the manager supposedly checks in several times during the act.

5. since i was read out the clause about not asking the therapists for sexual favors, i didn't have the nerve to do so.

all the other spas also were closed this week. at spa will be closed till monday. will have to check what have they changed now.

VishnuHyd
01-17-14, 18:23
After seeing Savvy Indian's post, I wanted to explore couple of these high end hotel cum spa so I tried out two hotels.

Hotel fortune Manohar in Begumpet: I paid 3k for 1 hour session and a Thai girl showed up. It's strictly professional. Nothing to describe. She didn't give me a chance so please avoid it.

Novotel near Hitex: I made a reservation and showed up there. However I realized that O2Spa is operating in Novotel. An ugly looking girl showed up on full dress at front desk and I realized I was not going to get anything here so I excused my self for a pretend phone call and didn't return. It looks strictly professional so please avoid it.

I will try to subscribe for PM hoping someone will provide the real hotel that Savvy Indian is describing.

Also I usually go to one fitness center cum spa in Banjara Hills (After Apollo). It's a new place and I tried 3 girls had success with 1 girl (looks 6. 5, Attitude & Service 9). However she provides only HJ but let's you touch her. I have been seeing her often when no luck with other places so she knows me well. Today I stopped by and she closed the doors and disrobed and let me hug her etc but no BJ or sex, only HJ. I will share her info once I acquire PM access.

MPHelp
01-17-14, 19:09
time to use your own hands and save some money.

if things improve after sometime, start spending again.

mp.

so today i decided to check out ts spa in jh. for those who don't know, it was raided last week.

so here's a list of changes for those who are curious;

1. the therapists have been changed. some of my old favorites are no longer there and the receptionist is very cagey about the old girls.

2. when you pay up, you are specially instructed to read a brochure which say no soliciting or making sexual advances or you will be asked to leave. you have to sign it.

3. earlier i used to wear just the undy and the cotton robe. now you have to put on a stupid cotton shot on top of the chaddi.

4. door is left ajar during the massage and the manager supposedly checks in several times during the act.

5. since i was read out the clause about not asking the therapists for sexual favors, i didn't have the nerve to do so. :/

all the other spas also were closed this week. at spa will be closed till monday. will have to check what have they changed now.

LuciferHYD
01-17-14, 21:35
Is she Tanya?Yes it is Tanya. If I am not wrong, this Hyderabad visit is after a substantial gap. Never tried her. Reviews about her have always been mixed. Any updates from seniors mongers on her present appearance & fee.

Savvy Indian
01-18-14, 03:51
the only tip he has provided is miss e and miss a and it's a hotel cum spa.

tough to guess from this tip because there are many.

but i feel i have already provided the name of this spa to you earlier. will send it again.

let me know in case you come across anything new.

mplet me try to get pm facility and will share details of spa and therapist. sharing openly with le activity on a high risky.

VishnuHyd
01-18-14, 07:14
Is there a CG section in this forum or are you referring to craigslist or some other website? What name she goes by in the ads or how to find her?

Yes it is Tanya. If I am not wrong, this Hyderabad visit is after a substantial gap. Never tried her. Reviews about her have always been mixed. Any updates from seniors mongers on her present appearance & fee.

HashBoi85
01-18-14, 14:26
Few more hints on the fitness centre cum spa that you mentioned, woud be helpful. Justs hints, can't risk jeopardizing the spot with so much bad luck happening in Hyderabad.

After seeing Savvy Indian's post, I wanted to explore couple of these high end hotel cum spa so I tried out two hotels.

Hotel fortune Manohar in Begumpet: I paid 3k for 1 hour session and a Thai girl showed up. It's strictly professional. Nothing to describe. She didn't give me a chance so please avoid it.

Novotel near Hitex: I made a reservation and showed up there. However I realized that O2Spa is operating in Novotel. An ugly looking girl showed up on full dress at front desk and I realized I was not going to get anything here so I excused my self for a pretend phone call and didn't return. It looks strictly professional so please avoid it.

I will try to subscribe for PM hoping someone will provide the real hotel that Savvy Indian is describing.

Also I usually go to one fitness center cum spa in Banjara Hills (After Apollo). It's a new place and I tried 3 girls had success with 1 girl (looks 6. 5, Attitude & Service 9). However she provides only HJ but let's you touch her. I have been seeing her often when no luck with other places so she knows me well. Today I stopped by and she closed the doors and disrobed and let me hug her etc but no BJ or sex, only HJ. I will share her info once I acquire PM access.

VishnuHyd
01-18-14, 15:18
Can any one PM me the independent contact details or if you know the details of the Hotel cum Spa that's being talked about, please provide it. I would greatly appreciate it.

I have reliable contacts for couple of massage places where I have a 100% success rate and low profile so you can feel safe. I can also provide the contact details of a Lady SP who provides at different places. I can PM if you need.

Thanks

MPHelp
01-18-14, 17:43
If you can understand hints so can others. This is the reason why PM facility has been provided.

I request all not to share any names in the open forum, instead use PM to do so.

Few more hints on the fitness centre cum spa that you mentioned, woud be helpful. Justs hints, can't risk jeopardizing the spot with so much bad luck happening in Hyderabad.

VishnuHyd
01-18-14, 17:44
It's on KBR park road and comes after Apollo in a small lane. It used be in Ameerpet and moved here and started with a new name.

They don't advertise as a spa but they have few chairs for hair cut and modeling upstairs as a Gym.

I have seen 4 girls but only one girl does it after you get to know her. Very safe place. I tried other girls but gave up. I am assuming this girl is in high 20s and has big chest and bum. Looks wise, I give around 7 but attitude wise very high marks. In the most recent visit she got completely undressed and let me explore her but didn't want to do anything more than a HJ. When I asked about more, she just smiled. I am hoping that I can get there after few more visits.

You can PM me.

HashBoi85
01-19-14, 00:43
Yep, Noted!

If you can understand hints so can others. This is the reason why PM facility has been provided.

I request all not to share any names in the open forum, instead use PM to do so.

Corp Honcho
01-19-14, 02:26
I could not find the ad on CG. But if it is Tanya. My personal experience was disappointing and I decided to never repeat.

The pic her ad had then looked completely different than her in real life. She is a over weight. Definitely in her late 30s. And watches the clock. Hope she has at least improved on the smelly arm pits :P.

Yes it is Tanya. If I am not wrong, this Hyderabad visit is after a substantial gap. Never tried her. Reviews about her have always been mixed. Any updates from seniors mongers on her present appearance & fee.

LuciferHYD
01-19-14, 07:28
I could not find the ad on CG. But if it is Tanya. My personal experience was disappointing and I decided to never repeat.

The pic her ad had then looked completely different than her in real life. She is a over weight. Definitely in her late 30s. And watches the clock. Hope she has at least improved on the smelly arm pits :P.Thanks mate for clearing the doubts. I was seriously contemplating a short session with her this time, but your update suggests my own hand could be a better alternative. LOL! :P.

Any one here tried the girl 'N'. Whom SP 'V' is aggressively marketing on whatsapp for an exorbitant price of Rs 8K / shot

VishnuHyd
01-19-14, 14:18
I have been flooded with PMs asking for the details and I have provided.

However I have received many messages later saying that they were not given appointments. They say that they stopped cross gender massages. It can be due to increased attention and LE activity (just like other spas).

It's on KBR park road and comes after Apollo in a small lane. It used be in Ameerpet and moved here and started with a new name.

They don't advertise as a spa but they have few chairs for hair cut and modeling upstairs as a Gym.

I have seen 4 girls but only one girl does it after you get to know her. Very safe place. I tried other girls but gave up. I am assuming this girl is in high 20s and has big chest and bum. Looks wise, I give around 7 but attitude wise very high marks. In the most recent visit she got completely undressed and let me explore her but didn't want to do anything more than a HJ. When I asked about more, she just smiled. I am hoping that I can get there after few more visits.

You can PM me.

LuciferHYD
01-19-14, 17:40
Hi,

Anyone tried her in Hyderabad? Please send me feedback.Got this pic from SP 'V' through whatsapp As I mentioned in my earlier post he has quoted a non negotiable rate of Rs8K / shot.

RedRiderz
01-20-14, 04:59
Hi everyone,

Just putting my weekend experience so that it might be useful for someone at least.

Just wandered around and felt like having some massage fun. Having seen LE at many MP. Just thought of trying the MP at fm Nagar. Jh.

Went there and was happy to find it open. A masseur called Miss R came to serve me with a balinese. All done after a okayish massage, asked her to take the tip and leave the room so that I change. She suddenly said. Tip: for what. I have nt done any extra s. Then my jhonny got excited. So I finally Said. Okay then I don't mind the extras you provide. She gave a HJ and allowed me to touch from outside.

So had a partly satisfied weekend.

Mp charges: 2000

Tip: 500

Looks: 5/10

Massage: 6/10.

Kirahell2
01-20-14, 08:18
Saw an ad is cg today about college girls and called the sp p she told pics and asked me to come to a certain area. This is going to be my first experience so should I go for it or try any other trusted service.

MPHelp
01-20-14, 18:32
mongers,

some very bad news for those who prefer spa with extras.

1. most of the cheaper spas (less renounced) have stopped cross gender massage.

2. only cross gender service is provided to old customers, that too very selective.

3. in the high end spas, where extras were provided, has stopped. multiple systems have been put in place to ensure minimum privacy between the therapist and the customer.

4. even if you manage to negotiate for any extra, it will cost you minimum rs. 2500 just for hj. no negotiations! this is too costly.

went to 2 of my regularly visited spas and the picture is the same. my learning is that this will continue for quite sometime now. never seen the managers to be so depressed. they can feel the reduction in customers, but are not able to help. it seems hyderabad story is almost over.

guys, please stop experimenting on new spas because the chances of getting anything is highly unlikely. stick to your regular spas and check if you get anything, which also looks unlikely. please try not to increase the rates even if you are able to manage something. because this rate will stay going forward even if the situation improves.

last but not the least, in case you are lucky please don't leak out the name in the open forum. not even any hint. we need to be very careful and sensible.

going to jerk my jhony off myself, alas!

good night and good luck to all.

mp

Dil Beat
01-21-14, 19:00
Hi all,

I am from Pune and visiting your town tomorrow and would leave on Sat evening. May I get some help in Hyderabad for exploring and having some good fun.

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

DB

OneTimer1
01-22-14, 10:24
Guys,

Whats with so much SPA love here?

At the most you will get a HJ which you can perform yourself.

Am I missing something?

If it is about massage, it is still happening. So what is the problem?

Lord Necros
01-22-14, 15:19
So last week I decided to call up some of the people offering happy massages on locanto / justdial etc.

The idea was to explore some of the tinier MPs where I can get my fix.

Called up a woman called K.

I liked her ad as her address was listed as being in an apartment. Place is near Lakdi ka Pul.

Straightforward talk. Reached the place as directed by her.

On reaching there I realized that she doesn't provides massages with happy ending but is actually a SP.

She had a staff in the house who offered to do the full deed.

I asked for massage. She declined.

I asked for anal. She declined.

The staff gives normal full service.

I then told her to blow me. Got a timid blowjob. She insisted that I don't come in her mouth. Whatever.

I came and she wiped me with a newspaper.

She said that since they just moved into this apartment, they didn't have any TP handy.

Overall I liked both the SP lady and the staff for their attitude. No fuss. No time waste.

Looks: 4/10. I've had better.

Body: 6/10. Slim.

Skills: 4/10. A very pedestrian blowjob. Nothing special.

Cost: 2. 5k this was the good part. At 2. 5k a pop it was rather cheap.

WIR: no. Maybe, if I am very desperate, as I think 2. 5k was a good price for her.

It also seems that she has circulated my number amongst other SPs. I am getting spam messages from new numbers about the girls that they have on offer. .

SO I now have 3-4 numbers that I can try, if I want.

Studdboy6
01-22-14, 18:28
Well I don't have direct experience. But few of my friends had good returns. Of-course the time & money was heavily invested before & after meeting

Girls there. Well educated girls with previous experience of being a prostitute will post ad there.

Play safe.

Dil Beat
01-23-14, 08:31
Mailbox cleared.

Your inbox is full. Tried to send you a mail.

RajBeerSinha
01-23-14, 08:53
Hi,

Have, many sp contacta nd direct CG too if nyone wana to exchange we can make it on my mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HiTechGuy
01-23-14, 17:00
hi guys,

iv been trying my luck in various mp's recently but hyderabad has really gone dead now. even the roads have a barren look to them.

iv tried a couple of high end hotel spas recently and iv strictly been getting just a normal massage and a big no if i ask for something else. the attitude is pissing me off so much that i am not even tipping the therapists. maybe thats one way we isg members can express our displeasure. do not tip for a while and starve the therapists.

anyway i was sick and tired of sitting at home and tried to get in touch with some independents but no one were available. i then called a local guy knowing that the quality is not good. i was desperate so i took the plunge. i get the shot only for 2k which sometimes is cheaper than a mp.

no review on the fs guys as its not even worth mentioning.

if things get better or have some good information, please pm me guys and don't post even hints on open forum.

cheers and good luck.

hitech guy

ScorpioMale28
01-24-14, 00:22
Guys,

I am from Bangalore and would be visiting hyd next month 9-13. Would like to explore. Any one who can help would be very appriciated. I can receprocate with banglore contancts when you guys visit. PM is activated please give some pointers. Mp, FS, inde. Hi profile any thing I am willing to look at.

HotHunk009
01-24-14, 06:26
You are right buddy. I came back to Hyd after a year and things have changed a lot. Few of my regular agents have even stopped working.

Looking at the LE raids at MPs and very high prices for good escort. I prefer to sit quite for some time. Save my money and use it wisely when I go back to Delhi or visit any other city.

Hi Guys,

Iv been trying my luck in various MP's recently but Hyderabad has really gone dead now. Even the roads have a barren look to them.

Hitech Guy

SheenDevin
01-24-14, 22:25
Hello guys,

I am travelling to Hyd after a long time. I used to travel there 7, 8 years back. I know sharing details is mutual, but you can find a great friend in me, . So please PM me some SPs. If you are up for challenge we can party and monger together.

Sheen

HiTechGuy
01-25-14, 14:01
Hi Guys,

With the services in MP's going to the drains iv decided to venture out into full service now.

Yesterday, I called a famous SP who advertises in CG and fixed up an appointment with Miss. A (Pic Attached).

Reached the SP's place. Place was really good. There were two girls. Really like the second one. The girl is probably around 20yrs old and from Jaipur. She says that she currently stays in Mumbai and is here on a contract for 10 days. Looks wise the girl was really very cute. She is not very experienced and very mechanical. Her attitude was good but poor girl has not learnt the trick of the trade yet. Finished the first shot with a CBJ and then after a while got into missionary position and finished the deed.

Place : 7/10.

Looks : 8/10.

Size : very petite, may be around 40 kgs.

CBJ: 6/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Price : 4K + 0. 5 Tips.

Today my cousin came home and when I told him about the girl he wanted to try her out. Called the SP and waited for a call back. But since it was Saturday may be the girl was busy and we had to wait a long time. Lost interest and then called another guy from CG who advertises a for a massage with full service. Went to his place. He had two girls. Each of us took one girl each. Nothing much to write home about.

Place : 6/10.

Looks : 5/10.

Size : Small.

CBJ: Dint offer and I was not interested.

Attitude: 3/10.

WIR: Never.

Price : 3. 5K.

Thats it for the week guys. Happy mongering.

HariHyd
01-25-14, 18:44
Smart single looking for enjoyment looking for nice Miss.

I have safe place but looking for safe and secure SP for home service.

KannanGp
01-26-14, 18:40
Tried mongering after several months. Hyd seems very dry.

Tried Simran (attached pic) from my regular SP. Place: Ameerpet. Chandigarh / Mumbai import. Looked good, great face and structure. Decent attitude. Gave a BJ w / o condom and then after a while got into missionary position and finished the deed. Very saggy boobs, but good attitude helped.

Place : 6/10.

Looks : 8/10.

BJ: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: No (She is leaving Hyd in the morning anyways)

Price : 4K + 0. 3 Tips (I generally bargain hard, but wasnt in the mood this time, bit costly acc to me).

IndianCurries
01-27-14, 08:45
Hi all,

I am in Pune and will be visiting Hyderabad for few days and this will be my first visit to this city. Have gone through a few pages of forum and it feels like MPs are a no-no here and there are few good choices, but it's expensive and one should go good for bargain.

I don't have PM activated; so it doesn't make any sense for me to ask any direct lead. However, I would like to get some pointers from Hyd seniors here.

I have never been to this city and have no clue about geographic range of this place. I will be staying in Gachibowli, near Hitec City.

I will be staying in hotel which has "Sarowar" and "Premiere". Would it be okay to take a decent looking SW inside? Are the hotel folks fanatic or will create a hue & cry on this?

What is the best possible way. Shall I contact some SP with leads from Locanto and get something on WhatsApp? Are there good choice of SP / SW available in Gachibowli area?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

NjoySandy
01-27-14, 09:08
Please help me by providing this contact, I am new to this forum, will share once I gain experience.

Hi fellow mongers,

Just saw an add on CL for non-professional college profile and contacted the SP (digits ending with 743)

He sent me the pics. It was the same as in the add posted. Went to the said loc. In film nagar.

Went in and saw the girl. She was the same as in the pic. But nothing like non-professional.

The deal was fixed for one time one hour. But she was too much in a hurry. Tried for some foreplay but in vain...

Kirahell2
01-28-14, 12:30
I want to try this girl named Preethi from the sp v whose number ends with 784. I am new to mongering and the sp is quoting a price of 7k. I am not very good at bargaining but can I know a range of price so that I can bargain to that level. I am attaching the picture of the girl here. Any help would be appreciated and I would reciprocate in any way that I can help.

IndianDesi
01-28-14, 23:21
I want to try this girl named Preethi from the sp v whose number ends with 784. I am new to mongering and the sp is quoting a price of 7k. I am not very good at bargaining but can I know a range of price so that I can bargain to that level. I am attaching the picture of the girl here. Any help would be appreciated and I would reciprocate in any way that I can help.Well the sp quotes a price of 8k and is giving a discount of 1k for ISG members as stated in his blog. There are other pics of the said girl in the blog.

So assuming he reads this forum I guess we can't help you bargain on the open forum. Get pm activated dude.

Rbhatia81
01-29-14, 14:33
Hi,

Would like to thank Lord Necros for sharing the number of the lkp contact.

Called the sp this morning and set up an appointment. She guided me to the location and asked me to come up to the 1st floor. Now the 1st flor is the actually the 2nd so landed up at the wrong floor!

Apologised and moved to the next floor where all the people from other flats were out of the houses as there was no water and they had to fill buckets from the parking lot!

Had already lost most of my enthusiasm by then. Finally I got into the flat without arousing much suspicion, it got worse in there. There was no furniture nor there was a bed! The girl who called herswlf ayesha had a very healthy pot belly. I remembered what LN had written in his post and decided to follow suit.

Opened the zip. Shoved it in her mouth. Came in there and left.

The sp did promise to get better babes later but I won't be In town to see them. Over bad exp. Wouldn't recommend unless you need to get off for a low price.

Face: 2.

Body:1.

Attitude:4.

Till then folks.

RB

LuciferHYD
01-29-14, 19:20
Hi,

Opened the zip. Shoved it in her mouth. Came in there and left.Buddy, well said.

Three short sentences summarize the whole story.

Thanks for alerting

OneTimer1
01-29-14, 21:52
I am surprised LN's review made you take all this trouble.

He has already rated it 4/10 which literally means 'close your eyes and run in the opposite direction'.

Hi,

Would like to thank Lord Necros for sharing the number of the lkp contact.

Called the sp this morning and set up an appointment. She guided me to the location and asked me to come up to the 1st floor. Now the 1st flor is the actually the 2nd so landed up at the wrong floor!

Apologised and moved to the next floor where all the people from other flats were out of the houses as there was no water and they had to fill buckets from the parking lot!

Had already lost most of my enthusiasm by then. Finally I got into the flat without arousing much suspicion, it got worse in there. There was no furniture nor there was a bed! The girl who called herswlf ayesha had a very healthy pot belly...

GVSharma
01-30-14, 12:14
This is my first post on ISG. I am relatively new to mongering and had a few encounters in Goa and got back to Hyderabad all kicked, I am from Delhi otherwise. Never imagined the ease at which things can work here as well once I came to know about ISG and its super subscriber like One timer, KannanGP, MPhelp, Redriderz, Corp Honcho, Lord Ninecros. Was really impressed with this forum, hence have taken membership now.

My first FR was really bad as called up the guy from see st, he asked me to come in Kukatpalli near south I Small, then again called me to come to another spot and again directed me to 2nd floor of a building nearby, walked in there was 2 girls and an aunty, she asked me to choose one and I chose the thin girl over the chubby girl.

As I entered the room it was dirty & unhygienic, she started taking off her clothes and helped me with the same. Poor me was thinking have I drove all the way for this any way started the action, and to my surprise she took our rubber with a newspaper after inquiring it came to light that she was intending to use it as a tissue again got pissed off. Mentally got prepared that won't do anything else apart from CBJ which also as mechanical as it can be. All in all was a flop show.

Then came to know pertaining to this form, after a lot of mental-masturbation about getting the right chic from ISG info contacted Kar. Ik (# 8965 last 4) don't know it was the real K which guys mentioned in the forum.

Called him he spoke about some model from Delhi (I believe Nancy/ Tanya he was talking about) I refused and he gave me one more choice near Begampet, went to the location, again a residential went in K asked me over the phone to pay to the guy sitting dr in the drawing room, did so went in it was again the same old story a poor below average girl asked about BJ said Only CBJ returned to drawing room and gave K my good peace of mind, as I was shouting at him the guy asked me not to shout there which I realized and came back

Again called up K who told me his dukh bhari story that people have cheated him & he is in a ugly situation and so on asked about Seema for which I called him on the first place said she is having some family problems hence he can't arrange the same now.

Let's see if m going to get 3rd time lucky?

Play hard, play safe cheers to all of you!

Will post my nxt FR soon.

Lord Necros
01-30-14, 16:31

He has already rated it 4/10 which literally means 'close your eyes and run in the opposite direction'.His experience is exactly same as mine. Not likely to WIR unless I am desperate.

Did I say no WIR? Well, I am a fucking idiot.

Last week the SP called me up again, asking if I want to check out the new girl she's got.

At first I tried to brush her off but soon dick took over and I agreed to meet this new girl.

Same place and similar story in the end. This new one wouldn't even give me BBBJ. Only CBJ.

But she had big breasts (easily 32D) and I ended up wasting 2. 5k on a retarded CBJ.

While leaving I asked the SP if she also gives services, she said yes. To make sure, I dipped my hand under her nighty and copped a feel of her boobs. She laughed and said that I can do both of the women at once. I promised her "next time" and hightailed out of there.

So, if any of you guys want to have mechanical sex with 2 women at once (each of which is below average in looks) for 5k, let me know.

Few unrelated stuff.
I checked out a few SPs from CG, Locanto etc and found the current rate for a Russian in Madhapur is 6k/ST. The pic that I got looked decent though certainly not like a model (The kind i was used to in Delhi. but ofc Delhi rates are also way higher). If any of you guys are looking to break into mongering just call up these places.

Went to the spa in Film nagar. For the 2nd time got the shittiest massage of my life and was told later that no extras are provided. They only give "professional" massage. and then the girl had the gall to ask me for tips. Polite told her to fuck off.

Had talk with @ spa manager. hopefully they will bring back cross gender massage in mid of feb. He told that he'll let me know. At least my one MP in Hyderabad where I can get nice HJ from a thai girl will be back.

What else? hmmm... yeah. no SP has staff who performs backshot/anal. I have made dozens of calls so far without success. I guess independents are more likely to do that. Else I'll have to make more trips to Delhi to meet my sweethearts (my girl who lets me fuck her in the ass and gives BBJ with CIM and swallow. and brings her friends along for the ride <3 ).

I am still looking for people who would like to take a weeklong vacation to Thailand for mongering.

IndianCurries
01-30-14, 19:37
Hyderabad has been a disappointing experience in mongering!

First of all, I know nothing about this city and hence was not sure which route or road to take to meet SPs. And on top of it, got no leads from ISG. Sad!

Johny was getting too desperate. Called numerous numbers from Locanto / Craiglist. SPs were asking me to come at random places. Google maps was showing them to be far from my hotel, so avoided many. Many SPs didn't pick phones and a few send exorbitant prices on WhatsApp. Wanted some local action!

Finally, agreed with an SP (number ending with *9888) to come to Jubilee Hills. He came and picked me up from the meeting place. Went to a housing society. Only 1 girl was available; looked okay, so went ahead! *Lesson learnt: No jumping somewhere in desperation* Price was okay, so didn't mind. 3K for 1 shot, bargained for 2K.

Went inside room, girl was from Kolkata and looked fairly new to business. Started chit-chatting, but she was more interested to start off. I didn't mind. Her Boobs were small, but firm. As soon as we started, she started her nakhre. No DFK, No BBBJ, Only very less CBJ, No WOT. Did Miss for some time, but was completely annoyed with her lack of interest. Took out, she did a HJ and I went out fuming!

I called back SP and gave him an earful! He said, next time; we'll give you good! Doesn't matter as anyways, I am not going to him again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/10

Body: 4/10

Attitude:.5/10

Overall: 1/10

Place hygiene: 6/10

WIR: No, Never. Not recommended at all

GVSharma
01-30-14, 20:18
Guys,

I think we should not entertain the SP without sharing pictures, and I say pictures as in at least 3 to be sure, its really irritating when jonny is in full swing and saluting you get bloody trapped. With due respect to all senior members may I ask if this idea works or most them don't share pictures? Please advise!

Warm regards,

Gaurav

Bang hard bang safe!

His experience is exactly same as mine. Not likely to WIR unless I am desperate.

Did I say no WIR? Well, I am a fucking idiot.

Last week the SP called me up again, asking if I want to check out the new girl she's got.

At first I tried to brush her off but soon dick took over and I agreed to meet this new girl.

Same place and similar story in the end. This new one wouldn't even give me BBBJ. Only CBJ.

But she had big breasts (easily 32D) and I ended up wasting 2. 5k on a retarded CBJ.

While leaving I asked the SP if she also gives services, she said yes. To make sure, I dipped my hand under her nighty and copped a feel of her boobs. She laughed and said that I can do both of the women at once. I promised her "next time" and hightailed out of there...

EatPrayLove
01-31-14, 02:36
Hey, can anyone pm me a working ref for this indeed Manisha who's number ends with 8150? Than in advance.

MPHelp
01-31-14, 03:29
Hyderabad is dry, it's a sin to have even slightest of expectation for a 2K deal. Be happy that you atleast got a release.

MP.

Hyderabad has been a disappointing experience in mongering!

Ratings:

Face: 5/10.

Body: 4/10.

Attitude:.5/10.

Overall: 1/10.

Place hygiene: 6/10.

WIR: No, Never. Not recommended at all

Kiss666
01-31-14, 07:26
Hi mates,

Can any one pm me any Russian girl providers number in Hyd.

After a long time I would like to have good service for 3 days this week with different girls.

Please forword me any independents or hw or any Hifi profiles.

I am bit scared after reading LE action yesterday in RR recidency Ayyappa soc

Rbhatia81
01-31-14, 20:44

He has already rated it 4/10 which literally means 'close your eyes and run in the opposite direction'.Actually it was no trouble as it was right next door. And the price, though indicative of the babe, was luring enough to give it a shot.

Cheers.

RB

Ravi20
01-31-14, 21:10
Hello Buddies,

I am Newbie here in Hyd and for this business in general. Wanted to start here in Hyd as I have to leave for US shortly and have contacted couple of members via CG bkpg. Have been quoted 20k etc and some of them decent. Not sure whether to believe or how safe they are. I have found this forum on my last but one day any help about independents is appreciated. In Hyd. Seniors please help. I have purchased Subscription and PM should be activated shortly.

Thanks guys and this is a nice forum.

ForePlay69
02-03-14, 02:56
Hey guys,

I am planning to hook up with Ruby, we are in touch via emails. Please let me know how she will be and is it worth paying.

Hi HotHunk009,

In your earlier post you said, you have met ruby and Tanya right, could you please let me know is it worth meeting Ruby (she is quoting somewhere arnd 15k) , GFE? Any nakhras. Please let me know.

Kiss666
02-03-14, 06:34
Hi,

I need feedback of these girls.

I want to try these girls this week.

1. Nishantha: Advertises in CG as housewife 30 yrs charges 5k / hr. No ends with 506.

2. Avanthika / Swetha: Locanto and pic seems little older around 32. No ends with 449.

3. Alekya: Advertises in CG as BPO girl. No end with 582.

Friends it will be great if you give me some advice about the above girls.

I will write frs about them after the deed.

Any contact other than these are highly appreciated.

GVSharma
02-03-14, 17:34
Let me start by thanking our rock star One timer for his extended and prompt response and help for making sure that I am third time lucky!

Not only I appreciate him for help but also his one line precise view on the subject, which helps in a long way in making your decision, I owe you one One timer!

Well tried calling Sh. I on Friday however she was busy and said will call back by 4 which never happened and finally called me around 6 and asked me to come by 7:30 PM which I refused as I was out with my colleagues boozing which was an outing planned by me to treat them.

Met her on Saturday, I should say that she has lost weight and was more slimmer for the movie for which she said has lost weight, everything went fine as in chit chat and making each other comfortable before showing me the horny side of women which I have seen in just two girls before this both being my old GF, 'those moans 'WOW is the word.

Well we started with DFK with she holding my mojo, BBBJ which I am rasik of and asked her to go as long as she can with it (to be frank it was not a deep throat which I love) however she tried her best with those moans! It went on for good 5 minutes.

She pushed my head to her breasts to suck them which I obliged and again those moans which can haunt you for a week.

And man she leaks! Personally I have been with many women however have not experienced such downpour of juices yet, and on top of it she was rubbing my major for which I took objection and asked her to take out the umbrella to save me from the rainy day (first thing first safety in caps)

Now the game started I turned her on her back as I am an ass lover and started penetrating as she lay face facing down and my hands squeezing her breasts as if they are going to rain like her pussy! And saw the same sight which a lot guys shared on the forum mirror watching and thought is she asking mirror mirror on the wall / Amirah who is the best fucker of them all.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and she came back after bolting the door after paying the water guy and a reason for me to make her do my fav bit again BBBJ and there we go again ready for action this time doggy and again it was a mix of thud and moans which soaked the ambiance.

To my luck again the doorbell rang and again the same ritual (thanks god I had 3 condoms for one session) this time around she was facing me and I fucked the out of her! As I had told her upfront that if you are uncomfortable with anything / pain do let me know. Which never happened.

Finally I came after which she cleaned everything and after which I took to the wash room and cleaned myself and we sat and she showed me all her pic and videos of movies etc.

Now comes the flash wherein she wanted to join me again, which I took lightly however she kept on insisting and I have to nod as I very seldom that a repeat, to my surprise she has called me two times to come again after I telling her that I am about to leave city for a month which actually is for 10 days as I don't like clingy.

Question: guys is every independent is clingy?

Again many thanks One timer bro! I know you are a champ, but let me fish out something good for you in return!

JohnnyDrama07
02-03-14, 19:37
I was so sure that I saw this pic before. So, I just right clicked on the pic and clicked "search google for the image" and hence confirmed that its fake. (works only on chrome I guess) So, now I have a doubt about this whole post.

Hi,

Damage: 35. 5k (4k room + 1K for taxi and 500 tip)...

OneTimer1
02-03-14, 20:12
Dude, she never called me!

Maybe one or two messages once in a while, that's all.

Probably she mistook for some one who is going to leave hyd in a while or probably she like you. (Or probably you left something in her house.)

The overwhelming thought I have whenever I visit her is that she is taking your money and using you instead of the other way round. Never saw anyone with such un-satiable sex appeal.

Lah on the other hand is very clingy!

Let me start by thanking our rock star One timer for his extended and prompt response and help for making sure that I am third time lucky!

Not only I appreciate him for help but also his one line precise view on the subject, which helps in a long way in making your decision, I owe you one One timer!

Well tried calling Sh. I on Friday however she was busy and said will call back by 4 which never happened and finally called me around 6 and asked me to come by 7:30 PM which I refused as I was out with my colleagues boozing which was an outing planned by me to treat them.

Met her on Saturday, I should say that she has lost weight and was more slimmer for the movie for which she said has lost weight, everything went fine as in chit chat and making each other comfortable before showing me the horny side of women which I have seen in just two girls before this both being my old GF, 'those moans 'WOW is the word.

Well we started with DFK with she holding my mojo, BBBJ which I am rasik of and asked her to go as long as she can with it (to be frank it was not a deep throat which I love) however she tried her best with those moans! It went on for good 5 minutes...

ForePlay69
02-04-14, 10:54
Hi,

I am looking for some one who can give feedback on are. You. Be. Why. I am in sync with her and she is quoting 15+hotel charges. Any feedback on this is much appreciated. I know someone from this forum already mentioned that they met her and she does not only for money but also for njoyment. Please give me the feedback as I have a planned meet tomorrow. Wll FR once that is done.

Thanks

Wonderful Sex
02-04-14, 11:27
Hi ISG friends,

I am new to this site and I am from Mumbai. I had plenty of very good experience in Mumbai.

Next week, I am coming to Hyderabad on a official visit. Can some one please me out with good chicks? I can even ok for 3some.

I can even take them out for good pub and disco, please help me.

I can help out my friends whoever come to Mumbai.

Thanks

MeatHyd101
02-04-14, 18:33
Hi I need feedback of these girls.

1. Nishantha: Advertises in CG as housewife 30 yrs charges 5k / hr. No ends with 506.

2. Avanthika / Swetha : Locanto and pic seems little older around 32. No ends with 449.Hi,

Although never tried any of these but was in contact.

Nishanta seems quite plump aunty from her pics for that charges of 5k. Also suspect whether she is an indie.

Avantika on the other hand is goodlooking and hot and in her late twenties. But problem is she hardly responds to calls / messages.

Also do post an FR if you go forward with any of them.

Happy mongering.

Arjun31
02-04-14, 19:41
been travelling a lot thereby didn't get a chance to monger in hyd this year yet. but had an amazing massage at one of the spas at gachibowli which is attached to a hotel. been going to the same spa for a few years now (since 2010 i guess). my regular therapist changed a couple of times but the best i ever got was a great massage and just a bit of touching or and a mechanical hj. but few months ago i tried a new therapist miss t. she had a radiant smile and gives one hell of a massage and the girl knew how to tease. it all started with me first touching her then she teasing me etc etc. all this didn't happen in a single session mind you. it took me a while (lke 6-7 sessions) but my patience was rewarded yesterday. i usually visit the spa at least a couple of time a month but due to hectic travelling could'nt visit last month. the moment i went into the spa, she was happy to greet me after a long time and the way she says sir is just a huge turn on for me. i take 90 mins swedish always.

change up and then started an eventful massage. i was very horny no mongering, no massage for a month. 20 mins into the massage when she came on to do my shoulders (me lying on my stomach) i grabed her sexy cute tight butt with both hands and starting massaging. usually she hesitates a bit but allows me but this time she didn't do that too which was a positive. then on everything fell in place i explored her awsome curves and she has small boobs but they were very firm. it ended with a great hj with me devoting my self into exploring her body. hoping to meet her sometime soon outside. gave her my number let's see.

ShashiKanth
02-05-14, 11:58
Blowjob Rani. The Veneela.

Well where do I start, anyway couple years ago I received handful of jewels from USD namely classy muslim, tall Mallu (heard she's lesbian now), side heroine (tollywood) and many more contacts, well I have been diligently following the F list each seemed to be class of her own. Last in the F list was The Veneela, some reason I didn't try her at all was just delaying on her, who knew she would be queen of all.

As reviewed by others she does have delicious curves at just right places, that belly button was just smoldering was good for a finger fuck, I loved her boody can't seem to get more of her, best of all out of 200 odd fucs with women from all races she seemed to know how to handle, lick, suck and blow a man's tool, kya baat hain just totally new and splendid experience.

She's just cut for XXX porn, she should consider doing porn movies. Did I miss to add something? Her boobs were refreshingly soft and suck able, overall memorable time.

BJ-11/10, Rest Good.

ShashiKanth
02-05-14, 12:02
Hello Buddies,

I am Newbie here in Hyd and for this business in general. Wanted to start here in Hyd as I have to leave for US shortly and have contacted couple of members via CG bkpg. Have been quoted 20k etc and some of them decent. Not sure whether to believe or how safe they are. I have found this forum on my last but one day any help about independents is appreciated. In Hyd. Seniors please help. I have purchased Subscription and PM should be activated shortly.

Thanks guys and this is a nice forum.Why wasting 20k here instead you can have 4 fucks $100 / piece there in US, if you are going there.

ShashiKanth
02-05-14, 12:17
Guys,

Whats with so much SPA love here?

At the most you will get a HJ which you can perform yourself.

Am I missing something?

If it is about massage, it is still happening. So what is the problem?SPA action is risk free action, little massage little handshake not bad, running after babes can be little scary for some, people go through phases because of clutter in head whether it is morally right, contracting disease etc? Ultimately one has to realise it is bull shit destiny which is in control of you and not the other way, so contracting disease or not is purely depends on what'; s in store for you, I have seen guys who just don't use condoms with babes and hell yaa not a single STD. So if your Karma catches up with you then that's destined to be.

Kiss666
02-06-14, 06:53
Hi Sasi,

Good post. You don't have PM? Please pm me or mail me her contact.

Buddies anyone have Veneels contact welcome we can exchange contacts.

Arjun31
02-06-14, 13:55
Just back from a session with Miss Sh. Firstly would like to thank my fellow members onetime1 & Completefun for sharing her contact. For someone who has not been with Miss Sh, she is not a looker but man she has some sex appeal! And has so much passion to serve which more than compensates for the avg looks.

Called her and booked an appointment for 5 PM but was there by 4. 15. She guided me to her apartment, which was a decent and clean place. She was in a long skirt and a top. Greeted me on arrival made me feel comfortable offered me a glass of water and then the action shifted to the bedroom. We started the session with DFK passionately and by the time we undressed which took sometime as I am more into DFK. Man she was WET and dripping and the sexy way she quoted as I removed her panty "look what you have done made me all wet" in telugu just made me go wild. Into miss for a while with kissing and then she came on top and man it was wild with moans and lots of moans and more moans! And finally I come. Then we clean up and dress up. Had to leave early, due to some work or else would have loved to continue for another session or two. Once again thanks to onetime1 and Completefun.

IridiumHyd
02-06-14, 15:44
hi,

awesome post my friend. i am just hoping to have something similar. i am visiting hyderabad this week, and i humbly request you to share the details to me, you may please pm me.

look forward for your inputs.

cheers

been travelling a lot thereby didn't get a chance to monger in hyd this year yet. but had an amazing massage at one of the spas at gachibowli which is attached to a hotel. been going to the same spa for a few years now (since 2010 i guess). my regular therapist changed a couple of times but the best i ever got was a great massage and just a bit of touching or and a mechanical hj. but few months ago i tried a new therapist miss t. she had a radiant smile and gives one hell of a massage and the girl knew how to tease. it all started with me first touching her then she teasing me etc etc. all this didn't happen in a single session mind you. it took me a while (lke 6-7 sessions) but my patience was rewarded yesterday. i usually visit the spa at least a couple of time a month but due to hectic travelling could'nt visit last month. the moment i went into the spa, she was happy to greet me after a long time and the way she says sir is just a huge turn on for me. i take 90 mins swedish always.

change up and then started an eventful massage. i was very horny no mongering, no massage for a month. 20 mins into the massage when she came on to do my shoulders (me lying on my stomach) i grabed her sexy cute tight butt with both hands and starting massaging. usually she hesitates a bit but allows me but this time she didn't do that too which was a positive. then on everything fell in place i explored her awsome curves and she has small boobs but they were very firm. it ended with a great hj with me devoting my self into exploring her body. hoping to meet her sometime soon outside. gave her my number let's see.

Mared
02-06-14, 19:09
Anyone got some info on good girls not regular ones, like to hav idep type any hw / girls, can pm me.

Mared
02-06-14, 19:47
Hi I need feedback of these girls.

2. Avanthika / Swetha : Locanto and pic seems little older around 32. No ends with 449.

3. Alekya : Advertises in CG as BPO girl. No end with 582.

Hi friends it will be great if you give me some advice about the above girls.

I will write frs about them after the deed.

Any contact other than these are highly appreciated.Can you give me the details of the girl in pm.

ForePlay69
02-06-14, 20:32
Friends,

I request senior people / anyone in the forum to give feedback on Ruby. I have seen her ad in CG yesterday and planning to meet her.

Thanks

Anil143
02-07-14, 03:36
Hi friends,

Had a very bad experience. There has been an ad in CG saying threesome and when I contacted them they say the 2 girls are independent and he quotes 12K for 2 hours.

I went there and paid the money. Girls were average but the service was the worst in my life. Too mechanical and they finish in 5 mins.

Please avoid.

Regards,

Anil

Anil143
02-07-14, 03:38
Hi friends,

I have been attracted by this as in CG and went to Mpur.

The girls is very average and my johnny wanted massage. Even the massage was very bad and 2500 for massage is not worth also.

Please avoid this.

Chiks76
02-07-14, 10:15
Hi,

Coming to HYD tomorrow for 3 days. Seniors please PM me some IND contacts for exchange of good inde contacts of Bangalore.

Anil143
02-08-14, 07:22
Hi all,

My regular SP sent me a photo and I booked her and the girl was from North but has the right curves at right place.

We started the chat for 10 mins and then started foreplay. She was very good in giving BJ with condom.

Then we started to undress and had sex in missionary position and later shifted to doggy style.

She was very good on bed. The SP told she has limited sessions per day which I don't know whether it's true or not. But enjoyed my session.

Attaching the pic also here.

Face: 7/10

Boobs: 8/10

BJ: 7/10

GF experience: 7/10

WIR: Yes

Rajnrn
02-08-14, 10:00
Mate,

Could you please share this contact in the PM please and let us know what the damage was.

Many thanks,

Raj

Well tried calling Sh. I on Friday however she was busy and said will call back by 4 which never happened and finally called me around 6 and asked me to come by 7:30 PM which I refused as I was out with my colleagues boozing which was an outing planned by me to treat them...

Jaishankararyan
02-08-14, 10:35
Has any of the mongers here on this forum gone on a sex pilgrimage to Peddapuram?

In case you haven't been, do you have any information about the good, great and bad things about peddapuram?

Thanks in advance.

BondWith
02-08-14, 17:48
Friends,

I request senior people / anyone in the forum to give feedback on Ruby. I have seen her ad in CG yesterday and planning to meet her.

ThanksShe's good. Complete girl friend experience.

ForePlay69
02-09-14, 04:03
She's good. Complete girl friend experience.Thanks BondWith. She is quoting 15k for 2 hrs. Hope its worth and she is purely independent?

Kiss666
02-09-14, 07:16
Hi friends,

Can anyone help me contact of enng girl kukatpally I have her no provided fellow monger but getting switched off message.

I planed an encounter with her today.

My friend not receving Pm.

Please help me.

Yesterday I had a good BBBJ and cim experince

I will write frs soon.

MeatHyd101
02-09-14, 10:13
Hi,

Tried the gal Muskaan K from my regular SP.

Average session and she seems to be new to this.

Face. 6/10 (better than in her pics)

Body. 6/10 (very fair skin)

Boobs. 6/10

Service. 6/10

Although wasn't so great but had very good attitude (she was doing CBJ for 20 odd mins)

She told me that she's leaving tomorrow for Mumbai

MeatHyd101
02-09-14, 10:29
She's good. Complete girl friend experience.Hi,

She is quoting 15k for 2-3 hrs. Is she that great of a GFE?

Does she come down on her rates? Can you please give an idea about your expenses on her?

SamHyd
02-09-14, 12:00
Friends,

ThanksShe is an independent and contacts directly, very choosy had to exchange quite a few emails before she met. For sure exclusive. Have fun.

KhanAli
02-10-14, 14:53
Hi everyone!

I have been a follower of the forum for a long time. Restricted my mongering to overseas so far. Planning to try some local action now. Saw this ad posted by a famous SP V. On his website about a Russian. She is apparently available only till 12th. Has anyone tried her? If so, feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Harsha99
02-10-14, 19:56
there is nothin left theer now.

all rep001tered long back. its just waste of time.

regards

has any of the mongers here on this forum gone on a sex pilgrimage to peddapuram?

in case you haven't been, do you have any information about the good, great and bad things about peddapuram?

thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
02-11-14, 05:51
there is nothin left theer now.

all rep001tered long back. its just waste of time.

regardsapologies for the delayed response. been there some time in december while passing through that place during a pass through. that place is now as dry as an arid land, there are some options available. women are available but those on the block are as bad as daily wagers and some don't qualify even to be called a milf. so save the money and time spent and use it better to please your carnal desires else where with better options.

rest is left to your best judgement. strong recommendation is to save the blushes and embarrassment.

stay safe. bang hard.

HotHunk009
02-11-14, 06:07
The provider is genuine. But the price is too high. Moreover even the pics are too much photoshoped.

You can get russians in Delhi or any other metro city for max 5-7K. In hyd prices are too high and I personally don't feel its worth it. Rest your wish. If you try her. Don't forget to share your experience on forum.

And if you have been overseas. Then you can get foreigners cheaper outside India.

Hi everyone!

I have been a follower of the forum for a long time. Restricted my mongering to overseas so far. Planning to try some local action now. Saw this ad posted by a famous SP V. On his website about a Russian. She is apparently available only till 12th. Has anyone tried her? If so, feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Raksbalan
02-11-14, 06:17
The provider is genuine. But the price is too high. Moreover even the pics are too much photoshoped.

You can get russians in Delhi or any other metro city for max 5-7K. In hyd prices are too high and I personally don't feel its worth it. Rest your wish. If you try her. Don't forget to share your experience on forum.

And if you have been overseas. Then you can get foreigners cheaper outside India.Really rates are too high in Blore you can get them for max 7K & luck permist 8k 2shots too.

Hyderabad is too expensive in terms of Russians as no gets them here. I suggest negotiate for 7k would be okay. As seen pic really one can't make out how she can actually be?

HydFucker
02-11-14, 06:52
Hi,

This FR is one day old.

Got a call from sp and he sent these images. Got aroused and enquired about the price. He quoted 7k / shot and negotiated to 5.5k / one hour.

Reached the place and the chick looked better in real. Started with regular chit chat and after 5 minutes started DFK and undressed each other. She is damn hot and have good firm boobies. Sucked them for a while and she started CBJ. Insisted for BBBJ but she refused and the CBJ was also some what mechanical.

Next got into Mish and completed the task in doggy.

FR report:

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 8/10

GFE: 8/10

BJ: 6/10

WIR: Yes.

Cheers

RameshSil
02-11-14, 07:01
She is an independent and contacts directly, very choosy had to exchange quite a few emails before she met. For sure exclusive. Have fun.Can you share me digit please?

LadderBladder
02-11-14, 18:31
Hi dude

You don't have private messaging service. Is it possible to share the SP number?

Hi,

This FR is one day old.

Got a call from sp and he sent these images. Got aroused and enquired about the price. He quoted 7k / shot and negotiated to 5. 5k / one hour.

Reached the place and the chick looked better in real. Started with regular chit chat and after 5 minutes started DFK and undressed each other. She is damn hot and have good firm boobies. Sucked them for a while and she started CBJ. Insisted for BBBJ but she refused and the CBJ was also some what mechanical.

FR report:

Looks: 9/10.

GFE: 8/10.

BJ: 6/10.

Cheers

Kirahell2
02-11-14, 19:44
So after few suggestions from seniors in the forum got my pm activated. So can some seniors please share some independent contacts. I would be very grateful to them and reciprocate in any way I can.

RahulBasu
02-12-14, 03:29
Hi,

This FR is one day old.

Got a call from sp and he sent these images. Got aroused and enquired about the price. He quoted 7k / shot and negotiated to 5. 5k / one hour.

FR report:

CheersHey can you PM me the details of the SP, dying to have a session with this chick.

HydFucker
02-12-14, 05:29
Will get PM service in a couple if days, then will share the digits.

Cheers

Hi dude

You don't have private messaging service. Is it possible to share the SP number?

Kiss666
02-12-14, 08:26
Hi friends yesterday I had a session with the queen contact provided by my friend.

Took appointment for 2 hrs.

Went there at 3 pm nice apartment, received with a hug.

We chatted for sometime finding her slang asked her about her hometown.

Surprsingly she is from my hometown.

I haven't mongered in my town since a long time.

So haven't heard about her.

Any way very good cooperative girl.

She started with BBBJ for 10 min and so it is time to get into main course

She started in cowgirl for sometime and we changed to doggy and bange her.

In that position for 10 min and finished 1St round.

Doggy is my favourite position what a ass firm round.

Then again after wash she started BBBJ once again and cg for awhile.

And finnally banged hard in missinery.

Again after getting full co operation started 3 Road round did it in missnery for sometime.

But I am not able to come.

All this 2 hrs time well spend and we rarely get this type of girls.

She said we are taking from you so we should satisfy you as you wish.

Anyway good co operation from senior mongers who provide me good contacts.

One more frs is about cim I will post it soon.

This girl is going to Banglore on Sunday.

Asked her abou 3 sum with her friend on Friday.

Let us see if she is ready or not.

Looks : Average.

Attidude: very co opretavive and GFE.

Boobs: 5/10 not so firm.

Pussy: 5/10 not so tight.

Damage: 8k

Body: 6/10

BBBJ: 10/10

MuscleHetero
02-12-14, 12:44
Hi,

First time writing a FR, so excuse me for anything wrong.

Contacted my local SP for an air hostess for full night. Quoted 25 K but got it down to 20 K.

Checked in at Novotel airport and waited for her. Came 1 hr late, went outside the gate got into her car and paid her driver the amount. He dropped us at the hotel reception and we both walked in to the lift without stopping. Went to the room. She was a good looking 5 ft 2 inches fair girl from Mumbai. Was in king Fischer airlines but now into this to make her ends meet. She wanted to watch TV for some time, ordered in room menu. No booze. Then we started the deed. She removed her clothes, had a toned body with perky boobs. She didn't allow DFK but gave real good BBBJ. Put on cover and started on top and did multiple positions. She moaned a lot and after I came washed our self and went to sleep. Woke up in the morning brushed and had second round after which she left.

Ratings.

Looks- 8/10

Boobs- 5/10

Pussy- 9/10

Attitude- 6/10

WIR- maybe.

KhanAli
02-12-14, 16:38
Hi!

Met the Russian yesterday. Mr. V reduced the price to 7k when told that I was an ISG member. The girl is petite, friendly, speaks reasonable English. Boobs, small but firm. For those interested BBBJ and Alevel is a no no. Allows DFK and DATY. Looks 7. CBJ 7. Overall 7.

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

KhanAli
02-12-14, 16:42
Thanks for the info. Thanks to Raksbalan too. Uploaded report. You are right that overseas its cheaper. Best places are the FKK clubs. The most expensive is probably Istanbul.

Uploaded report as well. Sorry its brief.

And if you have been overseas. Then you can get foreigners cheaper outside India.

Rajnrn
02-12-14, 16:59
Mate could you please share the SP contact in PM.

Many thanks,

Raj

Hi all,

My regular SP sent me a photo and I booked her and the girl was from North but has the right curves at right place.

We started the chat for 10 mins and then started foreplay. She was very good in giving BJ with condom.

Then we started to undress and had sex in missionary position and later shifted to doggy style.

She was very good on bed. The SP told she has limited sessions per day which I don't know whether it's true or not. But enjoyed my session.

Attaching the pic also here.

Face: 7/10.

BJ: 7/10.

GF experience: 7/10.

WIR: Yes

Rajnrn
02-12-14, 17:00
The girl does look damn hot. Could you please share the contact in PM.

Many thanks,

Raj

Hi,

This FR is one day old.

FR report:

Cheers

Raksbalan
02-12-14, 17:19
Hi friends yesterday I had a session with the queen contact provided by my friend.

Took appointment for 2 hrs.

Went there at 3 pm nice apartment, received with a hug.

We chatted for sometime finding her slang asked her about her hometown.

Surprsingly she is from my hometown.

I haven't mongered in my town since a long time.

So haven't heard about her.

Any way very good co operative girl.

She started with BBBJ for 10 min and so it is time to get into main course

She started in cowgirl for sometime and we changed to doggy and bange her.

In that position for 10 min and finished 1St round.

Doggy is my favourite position what a ass firm round.

Then again after wash she started BBBJ once again and cg for awhile.

And finnally banged hard in missinery.

Again after getting full co operation started 3 Road round did it in missnery for sometime.

But I am not able to come.

All this 2 hrs time well spend and we rarely get this type of girls.

She said we are taking from you so we should satisfy you as you wish.

Anyway good co operation from senior mongers who provide me good contacts.

One more frs is about cim I will post it soon.

This girl is going to Banglore on Sunday.

Asked her abou 3 sum with her friend on Friday.

Let us see if she is ready or not.

Looks : Average.

Attidude: very co opretavive and GFE.

Boobs:5/10 not so firm.

Pussy: 5/10 not so tight.

Damage: 8k.

Body:6/10.

BBBJ:10/10How much does she charges is she Independent ot thru SP, whcih area.

PookuLapichodu
02-12-14, 20:49
Hi brother,

I had lot of experience but never had a celebrity. I always dreamed of fucking someone whom I can watch on big screen.

Could you please share the contact [Email address deleted by Admin]Thanks in advance,

PP

Met her on Saturday, I should say that she has lost weight and was more slimmer for the movie for which she said has lost weight, everything went fine as in chit chat and making each other comfortable before showing me the horny side of women which I have seen in just two girls before this both being my old GF, 'those moans 'WOW is the word...

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!