PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Arjun31
07-06-14, 08:12
Guys.

Can someone inbox me SP K's Website details.

TY.

AR.

NaniNaresh
07-06-14, 08:37
Very good FR and very intresting to read. Good luck.

Hi all,

This is not a regular FR and one of the sweet surprises life offers you.

Visited a famous hospital last August due to health issues of my relatives. As soon as I entered the woman at the reception has attracted my attention. But didn't proceed further as I thought my purpose of visit is not mongering.

Got her official number as part of communication purpose for further visits to hospital. The work with the hospital is completed in a couple of months.

When ever I visited the hospital I used to keep ogling at her physic and somehow she also knew that (which I came to know today)...

Anon666
07-06-14, 10:49
What is full form of TL?.TopLess I'm guessing because he has mentioned that she wasn't allowing him to fondle her boobies from under the clothing.

MachoMan22
07-06-14, 11:47
I have been a silent reader for quite sometime and decided to do my first FR after a rather bad experience yesterday.

Used one of the online lists, had a chat with a SP and then got a call back from another lady. She sent across the pic of whatsapp and we agreed on 4 K for couple shots. Asked me to come down to JH Rd. 10. Reached there around 6 pm and she tells me there is no power. Wait for 30 minutes. She called me back in 30 minutes to tell she lives in family safe area and people are out, some fetching water so after 7:30 pm is good. This should have been a first red for me but I kind of whiled my time. Finally, calls at 7:15 comes down to an agreed landmark. Classic bait and switch. Shows another pic on her mobile. Girl looks really cute and I decided to not bargain but ask to see the girl in person. Sits in my car, makes a few phone calls and the girls comes down with another guy on a bike. I liked the girl and this female SP shows a place for me to park my car and it cannot go in the family safe are where the chosen girl lives. This should have been a second red for me but I was happy with the choice of the girl.

Park the car and and in the meantime the guy is back alone on the bike after dropping my chosen girl. The female SP was with me all along. I pay the female SP and go with this guy on the bike. House is on 2nd floor, narrow lane. Guy drops me 100 mts ahead of the house, tells me to walk down as he parks his bike and asks me to come to 2nd floor. I do that. I see the girl there and the guy who got me to the house. The house is dark. I ask the reason and they tell me the power has just gone again. Guy and the girl seem to be couple and were actually apologizing. Ask me to sit down and wait a bit. I am livid and ask for refund. The guy calls the SP who is adamant and tells me to wait. Guy asks the girl to take me inside another room and have a chat until power is back.

The girl was really cute, looked eager to please me and it was clear she is not a regular. Very fair, nice figure. There is just one candle in the room. While we chit chat (she could speak a little bit of hindi), she get cosier and allows me to lay my hands on her. Attitude was great and we get down to necking, a bit of DFK but its really warm for both of us to enjoy. By this time, I give up on refund, do this chit-chat and kissing for sometime, waiting for power to come back but looks like it won't happen. Little Johny is screamin for action by then. Girl was ready to co-operate whichever way I want so I decide to go ahead with action and not wait further. We end up doing a nice DFK after undressing. She has a nice bod, tight and toned, clearly has not been in action a lot. Must be in mid to late 20's. Nice round a** and tight p*why which I loved fingering. Gives me a CBJ (I don't go for BBBJ unless I am sure about the girl) and then we do mish. By that time, both of us are sweating profusely and I just decide to not go for another shot. Happy with the girl overall and she requests for tip. Very happy for 300 tip. Asks me to take the guy's number as they will cost lesser if contacted directly. Guy gives me his number, suggests that she can come to my place when needed (ST - 3 K, LT - 10 K). I just step out and walk down to the place where I parked the car.

Overall.

Looks - 8 / 10

Figure - 8/10

Attitude - 8/10

Location - 2/10

WIR. No because that's not the place to go and have fun. Adding hotel rent to 3/4 K damages will not be as much fun.

Please look for pointers if you are heading to somewhat shady localities. May be it could have been a great experience if not for power but then I will not like to compromise if I am willing to pay a little extra for weekend fun.

Cheers,

MM

Mpnasik
07-06-14, 17:06
hi seniors,

after a long time following the forum, posting my first fr which is not very encouraging.

after reading several reviews about mps & don't want to take risk being new to city, took a groupon deal & went to meloma mp in [names in code deleted by admin]

they had only 1 therapist from ne named [names in code deleted by admin] & she did a good massage & highly professional. forget about touching private parts, she did not even looked into eyes.

no hints, no extras nothing, complete mood off, however massage was good.

damages: 899.

massage: 7 /10.

extras: 0 /10.

tip: i didn't give any.

wir: never.

please don't visit this mp if anyone planning to.

editor's note: this report was edited to remove names written in code. please do not post names written in code in the forum. you're not fooling anyone. if the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information. thanks!

MeatHyd101
07-06-14, 18:23
Tried Trisha from K.

There was a prolonged power cut in madhapur area where she was available and hence she was compltely pissed off with the entire scene and was cursing herself for coming to Hyd.

Also she called her friend who had suggested her to come here and scolded her about the 'no power no water' scene. She is basically a bong from kolkata.

So the initial 10-15 minutes of our session were just wasted in this drama as she seemed vry frustrated. She said she is used to AC places and was sweating profusely. It took really a piece of me to calm her down and get her into some mood. The room was vry dark without power. Slowly started the deed and she was not bad as I had thought. She is a bit wild and also uses a lot of bad words during the session. So people who don't like this should not go for her.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 6/10 fair and smooth skin.

Boobs - 6/10 small but look good on her skinny structure.

CBJ - 6/10.

Attitude - 6/10.

Beat18
07-06-14, 18:26
I have been a silent reader for quite sometime and decided to do my first FR after a rather bad experience yesterday.

Used one of the online lists, had a chat with a SP and then got a call back from another lady. She sent across the pic of whatsapp and we agreed on 4 K for couple shots. Asked me to come down to JH Rd. 10. Reached there around 6 pm and she tells me there is no power. Wait for 30 minutes. She called me back in 30 minutes to tell she lives in family safe area and people are out, some fetching water so after 7:30 pm is good. This should have been a first red for me but I kind of whiled my time. Finally, calls at 7:15 comes down to an agreed landmark. Classic bait and switch. Shows another pic on her mobile. Girl looks really cute and I decided to not bargain but ask to see the girl in person. Sits in my car, makes a few phone calls and the girls comes down with another guy on a bike. I liked the girl and this female SP shows a place for me to park my car and it cannot go in the family safe are where the chosen girl lives. This should have been a second red for me but I was happy with the choice of the girl.Bro,

I'm very new here and your FR exciting me. Please share the contact info of this gal to my inbox.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mpnasik
07-06-14, 19:15
Hi NewtoHYD,

Can you please confirm it which Kerala Ayur as there are many in Hyd with similar nam, & when I enquired they confirmed they have only male to male massages.

Thanks

No need for introduction on miss are. But I want to share my recent experience. Went to this spa last week, took miss are. After a long time we are meeting so she is happy and talking talking a lot. She narrated where she was working and how less salary she gets blah blah. Meanwhile her massaging skills have gone up. But cooperation has gone down. She is not allowing touching the top from underneath the cloths. She used to allow full access in the past including LFK. Now she is more scared at looking the door constantly. But a nice HJ. She told she will allow TL in the bathroom. She got hot water and allowed TL for 5 seconds and went away.

Overall a bad experience. Couple of months back the owner used to tell she has repeat customers and she generated lot of business for him. After coming out I had a chat with him and explained why the situation has changed and he told he hasn't given any instructions about what to do and what not to do. Atleast for regular customers she should allow more access.

Now its time to avoid this type of attitude. She should know its very quick to lose the fan base if the attitude is bad.

There is another new lady. Will try later. Problem with him is he won't show the girls even for regular customers. But recent additions miss J and you are excellent and way better than are.

Bhavik
07-06-14, 20:16
Hello everyone,

Even like many others I was a silent reader since last 4 years.

Whenever I travel any place across globe I use to prepare througly using ISG.

I am really thankful on behalf of all of us to Mr Jackson for creating such a wonderfull site.

And guys seriously from now onwards I would be a hyper active member of Hyderbad forum.

Thank you

Kiss666
07-07-14, 06:20
Hi mate activate your pm please. How can I contact you. Nice report I am excited to go today itself. How can I reach you.

HydFucker
07-07-14, 08:58
Girls always looks for caring men whom they can depend on.

If you can make a girl believe in that way the girl falls for you.

Coming to your question whether I'm handsome, I can assure you I'm not ugly.

LOL.

This is like a favourite fantasy coming true. Just curious. Are you very handsome? Wondering if average men can look forward to encounters like this. Thanks for the post anyways.

Prem143
07-07-14, 10:10
I am guessing, TL = Tongue Lick.

Maybe he was not able to say DATY.

TopLess I'm guessing because he has mentioned that she wasn't allowing him to fondle her boobies from under the clothing.

IndeDude
07-07-14, 13:51
Went to the MP near Chiranjeevi blood bank.

Excellent massage by the famed Ms J.

Very friendly..I am visiting Hyderabad after a while and would be grateful for any help. Especially MPs.

Thanks!

SuperDuperMyse
07-07-14, 14:51
I came across this MP number ending with 807, they used to operate from an apartment KPHB area. They were out of business for a while but now they seem to be back from Motinagar area. He quotes 2. 5 K for 1 hour 2 shots and claims good girls. Though he advertise as MP he openly says they offer sexual service as well. Any prior reviews?

IndeDude
07-07-14, 15:07

Excellent massage by the famed Ms J..Hello Friends!

I am visiting Hyderabad this week. I would be grateful if you could let me have a few leads.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes!

Bhavik
07-07-14, 19:48
Hi friends,

This would be my first fr on ISG.

Last Sunday as usual got up had some accounts work which finished afternoon.

After tat I have called my regular MP at Jhills near yes bank and asked about staff, then was confirmed that there were 3 new staff and was asked to come before 6 pm, but unfortunately got struck with some other work and was unable to visit since he has asked me to come on tym.

Then I have called by reg female sp in e. Mrdl to knw what she had in todays menu.

She confirmed me immediately about a MILF to whom I have never met before and was also assured about 100% service.

Her name was Mahi and as I entered the place I found her to be ok and also well built height according to her personality.

Finally agreed to go for deed since I always pay her after deed.

As I entered the room she removed her clothes and I have removed mine.

I have asked her to clean my jonny since I'm very much here to have a blow job and also said fucking was not that required.

She started licking from my toe and continued till my nipples and it was really a amazing service I have ever had at her place.

She was licking like a small snake which hunts for small insects on any branch of tree.

After licking for some around 15-20 min she came near johny and stated teasing it while licking and also taking it randomly once.

Then she started real skills of her amazing mouth and did a BBBJ for some 10 min and I have forcefully stopped her for a second or else I would be done there itself.

I have to divert her mind so was asking her about her number and does she knows any other MILF like here etc.

She also shown me some pics of her friends in her mobile and said that some of here known girls come to her occasionally for earnings.

After some 15 min of talks. I have asked her to start deed since I was already inside for more than 1/2 hr.

This time along with licks and also her fingers where doing a wonderful job near my ass hole and I could not allow her to continue for more than 10 min, finally covered johny with strawbery flavour and asked me which way I like.

I said dog style since she was having a curvy ass and moreover I wanted to try to enter her ass, but she said no for it.

Took some 15 harcore shorts from back and then finally finished doing missionary.

I'm really sorry if someone felt it to be read like an erotic story but trust me since my first FR. I have tried my best to write.

Damages 2500

Service 10/10

Looks 7/10

Wir: will definately visit her place to meet her other MILF friends.

Since there I have a option of having 3 some.

Pic attached here is of her friend which she sent me later.

HumpyRider
07-07-14, 22:51
Hi buddy,

I am in Hyderabad since amonth now and active member of ISG in Delhi forum. I read excellent FR about Miss J at MP near Chiranjeevi blood bank. So I decided to explore the place. I zeroed on a kerela MP near to the famous bakery. But on inquiry into the MP they said that they did not provide cross gender massage. Guy, please guide me as I think I ended up in the the wrong massage parlour (disappointment). PM service is there. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Cheers

Hello fellow mongers,

Excellent massage by the famed Ms J.

Very friendly. Hand job was a bit mechanical though.

Damages 2 k for the massage and 500 Rs for tips.

Would surely repeat again.

Thanks to the fellow mongers who have provided me the contact.

Kiran426
07-08-14, 05:02
If you went to the obvious one with a large sign board seen from main road, you went to the wrong place. This is some what on the interior roads and you can't reach there unless you called first and got specific directions.

Hi buddy,

I am in Hyderabad since amonth now and active member of ISG in Delhi forum. I read excellent FR about Miss J at MP near Chiranjeevi blood bank. So I decided to explore the place. I zeroed on a kerela MP near to the famous bakery. But on inquiry into the MP they said that they did not provide cross gender massage. Guy, please guide me as I think I ended up in the the wrong massage parlour (disappointment). PM service is there. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Cheers

Proprono
07-08-14, 08:58
Hi Bhavik,

It was nice post. Can you PM me the datails and number.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Optional1
07-08-14, 09:17
The spa scene in Hyderabad seems to be improving!

Was having the Monday blues at office so decided to get some relaxation. called up this spa and fixed up an appointment. asked him to give his best girl. he assured me of the same.

Went on time and opted for a Swedish massage. The girl was Thai, and was looking very serious. i thought this could turn out to be bummer. she gave me the disposables and went out. i opted not to wear it and slept naked on the bed. she appeared a little shocked when she came in, and again asked me to wear the disposable. i politely refused. and that was when she seemed to have got the hint, and gave a light slap on my butt. hmm, good signs. she asked me if it was my first time there, i said no and told her a few of her co-therapist names. this appeared to have relaxed her. she started massaging the back and i gave her enough hints of what I wanted. there was also the usual chit chat in between.

At an appropriate time, I started fondling her ass, which was in pretty awesome shape, I must add. she giggled and asked me if i had money. Of course, i said. she said for 1 k, she will make me happy. And for 2 k she would make me very happy; p. i negotiated for 1.5 k. and then started the fun. she dimmed the light, and asked for immediate money. i got up, gave her the money, and started making out with her. amazing DFK. her tongue was all over the place. opened her top, and bra. munched on her boobs (which weren't too big, nor too small) to my hearts content. asked her to give me a boob job but she insisted i gt back on the bed, and she would make sure i have a good time. I lied down and she started kissing me again. she gets on top of me and started dry humping wot and licking my nipples. I start fingering her from outside her trousers. she lifts her trousers and gives me direct access to her hole but I say no thank you.

And then another surprise, she gets close to my ears, and whispers, do you want a blowjob? I ask how much, another 500 she says, deal closed. she gets down and takes it in. she's got some pretty good skills, surely. had a great 5-7 minutes after which i was about to cum. So I asked her to stop and lie down beside me. she starts giving me a HJ and a nice long DFK which was enough for me to finish.

As for the girl, not the best of lookers, but she has a naughty smile and a great attitude. Awesome ass, decent boobs.

She seemed like she was willing to meet outside for a little extra, but getting caught in public with a Thai companion is not too sensible, I guess.

SuperDuperMyse
07-08-14, 13:10
I almost had a similar experience initially. He was a bit hesitant and curious to understand how I learnt that cross massage is provided. I replied him casually that my friend visited this place earlier and he gave good feedback on their service etc etc. Try calling him from a different number this time and I think it should go smoothly. (They typically store numbers in block mode when they suspect).

Hi buddy,

Cheers

SuperDuperMyse
07-08-14, 18:11
Hello Friends!

I am visiting Hyderabad this week. I would be grateful if you could let me have a few leads. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes!Sent you contact details of couple of sureshot places. Post your FR.

LoverG
07-08-14, 18:14
That's one heavy bomb you did.

A very thorough FR. Interesting and makes me want to check this lady out. Do you care to share the details?

Cheers

Hi friends,

After tat I have called my regular MP at Jhills near yes bank and asked about staff, then was confirmed that there were 3 new staff and was asked to come before 6 pm, but unfortunately got struck with some other work and was unable to visit since he has asked me to come on tym.

Then I have called by reg female sp in e. Mrdl to knw what she had in todays menu.

She confirmed me immediately about a MILF to whom I have never met before and was also assured about 100% service.

Her name was Mahi and as I entered the place I found her to be ok and also well built height according to her personality.

Finally agreed to go for deed since I always pay her after deed...

ManIndian
07-08-14, 18:22

Her name was Mahi and as I entered the place I found her to be ok and also well built height according to her personality...Well written FR first up. If this Sp is close to Secunderabad, then I'd really appreciate if you could please share the digits.

NetPower
07-08-14, 19:50
Hi buddy,

CheersUse Justdial and near Bakery on the 10th. Do not attempt to reach without dialing first as you will land up in one of the other places.

Bhavik
07-08-14, 20:07
Which Salon is this? Any hint?This is above a pizza shop and also near by a famous bank.

Share any contact for exchange of the above salon.

And my dear friend has paid 5k which is really too much for that place since its a regular job.

KrazyEagle
07-09-14, 07:55
Here is an FR about latest chick from Vinod's den.

After settling up things good in the office felt like a champ and thought of "Lets fuck the girl". Browsed all listing online and came thru this chick posted on blog wall post (you may find another pic on the wall post than attached here). Price seems to be very high but the girl looks beautiful. I decided to give a shot after checking the girl face to face. Fixed the deal with the SP and went down to the place. The surrounding of the place is a bit crowdy but the service apartment flat is so cozy one would like it much.

Coming to the girl looks, she looks prettier in the pics than real and the skin tone is not fair as white. Babe is in medium wheatish complexion but has got gorgeous shape for the age she is in. I guess she is in her early twenties. Smile and welcome feels good hadnovered the money which she demanded upfront. She is reluctant to take a bath for which she answered already took a bath. By the time I finished bath and opened the door, did took a posture of queen victoria lying nude in the bed. She did took care of warming up my wet body followed a little bit chat. She is talkative and speaking good fancy english with foreign accent. Basically she is from goa suburbs and discontinued her Graduation blah blah. If we keep aside if her tellings is true or not one thing I confirmed in my mind is her age. I guessed her age similar to a girl doing her graduation and it comes true. Fine. She has a nice slim outfit with the meat at necessary places she is not too slim and not too blabby. One may think of her sister to famous telugu actress Ileana. Yes. Its true.

She is nice firm boobs. Not too big not too small. But when starting caressing them. Its got bulged like anything I didn't believe my eyes and her thighs. Ohh man. Super sensitive, smoothier as touching butter gave good feeling holding them. The bums and her cheeks, neck didn't gave me much feeling but her lips are very good. Thinking of DFK since inception, but she showed no hints about DFK. Ok. After caressing her assets a bit the tigress got hot and started cat bath over me. Her skills on this bit is really 100% appreciative that one don't want to miss. Sensitive move over all the body with her smooth lips starting from fore head down to toes leaving no part of the body. I bet one may see heaven on the earth itself. I recollected the same feeling I had in beijing SPAs. Jhonny got erected with in no time and she started to take care of it with cover. She say no for BBBJ. CBJ did gave no feeling. Passed a bit time. And started to caress her mangoes and her butt in parallel. She is getting hot again. Sucked her assets to heart content and in all of sudden she pulled me over to her and started to give DFK. Good ness of caressing. I feel like dream come true. Now its turn to suck her lips. Later that part I moved down a bit and caressed her navel thighs. Little cute feet etc. For that she is twirling over the bed and her responses making me aroused more. Now I moved to her ambush. Nicely shaven. Very bulgy oval puffy bottom with juices flowing already because of lot of foreplay act. I just gave an air touch on the fly and feels good. As she is very young the juices is of some what sweet and sour mixed kind of taste and I don't want to leave her without tasting her juices oozing out. She is loosing out of control. This continued for a long time and when she is completely on the peak levels shouted me to fuck. I slipped in my over heat jhonny in to her. What a damn tight. She shouted a loud. "aaaauuuuuuuhhh. Baby. Fuck". My heart stopped beating for a moment as I felt if I applied too force. But no. I realized its a part of her pleasure. I continued stroking for a while. Not sure if it is a mish style or something else. Its her custom style. Where her legs rounded off me and her feet is grpping my feet. Which giving me enough thrust everytime entering her in. A good pose but I can't explain again. She continued to shout the same all along the bang which giving a good impulse. And DFK all the way until I shooted in her. But still she didn't let me pull it out. She hinted to continue the bang and I continued for the few minutes until she got her final pleasure. She kissed happily all over my head. I just felt like real GFE with her act during this session. Went down to take a bath. And returned to bed. Babe finished a couple calls and took a bath. Done with a little bit chit chat and now this time she took my jhonny in to her control with more love and started to play with no cover. It aroused in no time and though her BJ skills not that much good. But because of her childish cute face and smoothy lips touch and with juicy saliva bath jhonny surrendered finally. She said "oohh baby. You out without fuck. You could stop me na "?

I said. "yes baby. Your lips too hot. I couldn't control. Anyway I had enough good time. Don't want to you get tired again". She smiled and hugged. After a few kisses, caressing her. Had a chat over goa life style nd stylish looking hair. Huhhhhh. Guys you know how they keep on talking. Just if we ignite a start over her good looks. I ended up in taking snaps of her she insisted to take on her mobile. All thru this photo session she is posing like hell super model. I felt gals are gals. Haha. I got ready and bid a bye but she stopped me " no baby. I ordered coffee. Just a min". Hmmm I feel like damn good and this girl is very nice. "sipped a hot bru caressing her neck and thighs over her dress as she is sitting in my lap showing her past photos". What a feel.

Overall a real GFE experience. Very good attitude girl. At first she is reluctant to DFK and BBBJ. But on the flow when she is turned hot. We got hit the jackpot automatically. Once if the participant girl is on hot wave. The pleasure is different. I experienced once again. But this time in Hyd.

Damages:

Two shot: 20 K (Really really high. I tried my best to negotiate -15 K. But SP not convinced).

Girl Looks: 8/10 (Face Hair Out shape are the best parts. Stunner. Complexion wise low.).

Attitude: 9/10

Bottom: 10/10 ( Clean shaven. Juicy and puffy very smooth. Ok to DATY).

Boobs: 8/10 Firm.

Overall exp: 10/10. Energitic lovely cat. I feel 100% GFE but on price part feeling a bit dizzy. For the same price one could bang two russians in delhi.

CoolDude0477
07-09-14, 07:57
hey,

can you provide any hints on location as to which area? and if possible which spa?

thanks

the spa scene in hyderabad seems to be improving!

was having the monday blues at office so decided to get some relaxation. called up this spa and fixed up an appointment. asked him to give his best girl. he assured me of the same.

went on time and opted for a swedish massage. the girl was thai, and was looking very serious. i thought this could turn out to be bummer. she gave me the disposables and went out. i opted not to wear it and slept naked on the bed. she appeared a little shocked when she came in, and again asked me to wear the disposable. i politely refused. and that was when she seemed to have got the hint, and gave a light slap on my butt. hmm, good signs. she asked me if it was my first time there, i said no and told her a few of her co-therapist names. this appeared to have relaxed her. she started massaging the back and i gave her enough hints of what i wanted. there was also the usual chit chat in between....

Rajesh Reddy
07-09-14, 09:28
Hey Machoman,

Was the place near Rahmath Nagar? I too had a similar but not so good experience recently. Just curious to know if it was the same couple.

HydFucker
07-09-14, 10:21
Hi all,

Got a mail from the regular SP about the two available chicks and he did mention about threesome at the end. As I've never tried threesome before, decided to give it a try.

Called the SP and he quoted 10 k /2 hours and after negotiation came down to 7 k /2 hours.

Reached the place and was greeted by the caretaker and the scene quickly changed to the room with two beauties. One is a Telugu girl and the other is a Muslim one, 19 yrs old (the one in the black).

Started with DFK with the Telugu one but my concentration was always on the other girl who's a stunner. At first the M girl didn't open up and continued DFK with T girl while M girl gave CBJ.

Asked the T girl to do WOT, and fingered M.

Finished in mish with T.

Washed up and had a chit chat with both girls while continued fingering M.

After some good 5 minutes of fingering, M got aroused and gave a good long DFK while T gave CBJ. Then the positions Changed but now M gave BJ without see. The best BJ until now. Then tried some positions advised by Dickaprio bro, but the girls didn't feel comfortable, so gave up the idea. M did WOT and finished in doggy and she was tight, gave me the experience of real fuck.

Not a bad experience overall.

REPORT.

Body- (T-6, M-9).

BJ- (T-7, M-8).

VFM- (T-6, M-9).

WIR- Definitely for the M, but not for T.

Cheers,

HF.

NickSmithy82
07-09-14, 15:13
Hi,

First time here. Can anyone please recommend a good spa to visit? Not too sure where to look to filter out the 'bad' ones!

Cheers

HydMong
07-09-14, 20:15
Hi Nick,

First check groupon site for, best deals. You go for Aura Thai spa at Hitech city, you get extras also. , and there is also a Kerala spa near blood bank, which I do not have clear info, but you can get it from our fellow mongers. You better always prefer go for group on deals all the best dude.

Hi,

First time here. Can anyone please recommend a good spa to visit? Not too sure where to look to filter out the 'bad' ones!

Cheers

ShrillHandsome
07-10-14, 02:56
nice report. i haven't been in hyderabad for a few months now but, the last time i was there, the spa scene was pretty bad, with only the jh spa with the famous miss j and prior to tht a miss be also. will be back in hyd soon for some time. so could you tell me which spa this is that you talk about here?

the spa scene in hyderabad seems to be improving!

was having the monday blues at office so decided to get some relaxation. called up this spa and fixed up an appointment. asked him to give his best girl. he assured me of the same.

went on time and opted for a swedish massage. the girl was thai, and was looking very serious. i thought this could turn out to be bummer. she gave me the disposables and went out. i opted not to wear it and slept naked on the bed. she appeared a little shocked when she came in, and again asked me to wear the disposable. i politely refused. and that was when she seemed to have got the hint, and gave a light slap on my butt. hmm, good signs. she asked me if it was my first time there, i said no and told her a few of her co-therapist names. this appeared to have relaxed her. she started massaging the back and i gave her enough hints of what i wanted. there was also the usual chit chat in between...

SierraKilo
07-10-14, 04:39
Overall exp: 10/10. Energitic lovely cat. I feel 100% GFE but on price part feeling a bit dizzy. For the same price one could bang two russians in delhi.5! Make that 5 Russians in Delhi for that much price. You paid too damn high but I guess her service made up for it.

BabyKutu
07-10-14, 09:01
Hi Nick,

First check groupon site for, best deals. You go for Aura Thai spa at Hitech city, you get extras also. , and there is also a Kerala spa near blood bank, which I do not have clear info, but you can get it from our fellow mongers. You better always prefer go for group on deals all the best dude.Bro. Please be sensitive about putting names in the open forum, there is enough LE attention already and nice decent safe houses have been busted recently. Use PM to communicate as much at will.

Never know who is looking and these messages and who can be a member of this forum.

Stay Safe.

HydFucker
07-10-14, 09:17
If today Lionel Messi Hit Goal Tomorrow 10% Discount On Service .

WA status of SP V.

So who are waiting to take his service, pray that messi scores and if he scores don't forget the discount.

HF.

HydFucker
07-10-14, 09:24
True bro,

Hydmong bro, If you want to help ask them to activate PM. It's better not to do this on public platform.

Already there is enough drought due to lack of rainfalls, please don't make it more dry.

LOL.

Bro. Please be sensitive about putting names in the open forum, there is enough LE attention already and nice decent safe houses have been busted recently. Use PM to communicate as much at will.

Never know who is looking and these messages and who can be a member of this forum.

Stay Safe.

Optional1
07-10-14, 11:02
Firstly, thanks to a fellow monger who provided the contact. Appreciate it.

Called her up and fixed up an appointment in her apartment at Madhapur. When I reach the place, I see two girls in the apartment. The one I called was sick so she asks me to opt for the other one. She was decent in looks so went ahead. Gave the money, 3 k. She asks for 500 more, but I decline politely.

The deed wasnt anything to boast of. She was a little reluctant when I started mouthing her boobs, citing pain. Further activities included BJ with and without see, missionary and doggy. This grl apparently is based out of Jhills but was in Madhapur that day.

Looks 6

Boobs 6

Body 4

Attitude 5

BJ 7

Tip: if you are going in a car, park in the parallel lane. Thats much wider than this one.

SuperDuperMyse
07-11-14, 11:11

WA status of SP V.

So who are waiting to take his service, pray that messi scores and if he scores don't forget the discount.

HF.Wow, Sounds like a deal. Great offer!!

SuperDuperMyse
07-11-14, 11:18
Hi,

CheersTwo options, browse earlier posts and guesstimate the spas or enable PM and get contacts directly into your inbox.

SuperDuperMyse
07-11-14, 15:42
used groupon coupon for a spa near hitech-city. wanted a specific therapist based on the reviews earlier, but she wasn't available. assigned miss s. bit bulky but pretty face. started massaging which is typically ok. time for extras and it was the hardest bargain. i got a nice extras thingy at 1. 5 k with all inclusive earlier. however, now final bargain amount came down to 1.5 k for hj and top press (just showing and pressing). it is the battle between the wallet and johny. you know who always wins. deed completed and came out without much satisfaction. i think therapists at this spa are becoming more and demanding more and more for basic extras. but, i am determined to say a big no in future if they demand extra.

Beat18
07-11-14, 18:20
Here is an FR about latest chick from Vinod's den.

After settling up things good in the office felt like a champ and thought of "Lets fuck the girl". Browsed all listing online and came thru this chick posted on blog wall post (you may find another pic on the wall post than attached here). Price seems to be very high but the girl looks beautiful. I decided to give a shot after checking the girl face to face. Fixed the deal with the SP and went down to the place. The surrounding of the place is a bit crowdy but the service apartment flat is so cozy one would like it much.

Coming to the girl looks, she looks prettier in the pics than real and the skin tone is not fair as white. Babe is in medium wheatish complexion but has got gorgeous shape for the age she is in. I guess she is in her early twenties. Smile and welcome feels good hadnovered the money which she demanded upfront. She is reluctant to take a bath for which she answered already took a bath. By the time I finished bath and opened the door, did took a posture of queen victoria lying nude in the bed. She did took care of warming up my wet body followed a little bit chat. She is talkative and speaking good fancy english with foreign accent. Basically she is from goa suburbs and discontinued her Graduation blah blah. If we keep aside if her tellings is true or not one thing I confirmed in my mind is her age. I guessed her age similar to a girl doing her graduation and it comes true. Fine. She has a nice slim outfit with the meat at necessary places she is not too slim and not too blabby. One may think of her sister to famous telugu actress Ileana. Yes. Its true.

She is nice firm boobs. Not too big not too small. But when starting caressing them. Its got bulged like anything I didn't believe my eyes and her thighs. Ohh man. Super sensitive, smoothier as touching butter gave good feeling holding them..Bro,

Gal looks fabulous, please share details. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

HydFucker123
07-12-14, 00:55
Hi,

Again back to mongering scene. Appreciate if senior members can assist with contacts of providers, WGs. I have PM facility.

Thanks in advance.

A

Wr1973
07-12-14, 05:32
Friends. Would be the city next week and need help on the sure shot spa and good SP contact who are reasonable.

Thanks.

HydMong
07-12-14, 14:23
Hi,

I tried a new bird from SP Ka nest. She is from Bangalore. Took appointment for one hour. Went as usual as I am familiar with the place. First had a small chit chat with the babe. Then she started the deed by kissing, she is very good in kissing, very smooth kissing which aroused me too much. I asked for more foreplay after seeing her kissing style. Really foreplay helped me a lot because that made her go wild a little bit and one can expect some GFE in that. Then she started to remove my dress and I undressed her. She is good in BJ, and asked for a deep throat, even which she did it. Then put the condi on and started banging her with good thrust. She really enjoyed as she is totally aroused. I really feel her getting orgasam with me which she confirmed after deed. I did only miss with her. I did not asked dor any other position. Really foreplay worked a lot this time.

Cuntributor
07-12-14, 15:33
I have had few good experiences with couples. Usually one sees many advt on the net and thee could be fake. However few of them are genuine. I have made friends who want discrete friendship and fun with no expectation of any money but its pure fun, this takes long time to develop and getting friends like this are difficult and one canont share these contacts. However, there is another category, where they expect some gifts or money.

On the end you can see many advertisements, and the guys quote huge amounts like 10 K, 20 K etc offering 3 some kind of fun. There are couple of fake profiles too like Bindu Rahul, they dupe people by taking their money and run. In most cases guys would have seen this wife and salivated for some time then they take the money on some pretext and then no phone answers. Till that time you do not give the money they are very sweet.

After lot of searching around in sites, talking to the people online I was finally able to get 2 or 3 couples, genuine married where hubby and wife are okay to have fun with a guy for money and at reasonable cost. These are early 30's to late 30's ladies average Housewives. But hot in bed. They are hotter when hubby is along side when you fuck them, and other case is where the hubby watches or waits outside while you have fun inside. I had this experience as well and am regular with these couples, meet them once in a month. I am willing to share a number with anyone who can reciprocate with equally good lead. Couple or independent. I usually pay them 3 to 5 K depending on time and mood. Place has to be arranged by me as well, that's the reason it is difficult to do it more frequently.

Cheers and happy mongering.

King9090
07-12-14, 17:35
Went to the s spa near blood bank. Requested for ms O. she does gives an amazing massage and also a perfect HJ. But does not give access to the parts on your first time. Try your luck folks. She is cute and attractive. Her voice is so seducing. V had an amazing DFK as I opted her for the second time.

Face 7/10

Body 7/10

HJ 8/10

Massage 10/10

Tip 500

King9090
07-12-14, 18:09

Used one of the online lists, had a chat with a SP and then got a call back from another lady. She sent across the pic of whatsapp and we agreed on 4 K for couple shots. Asked me to come down to JH Rd. 10. Reached there around 6 pm and she tells me there is no power. Wait for 30 minutes. She called me back in 30 minutes to tell she lives in family safe area and people are out, some fetching water so after 7:30 pm is good. This should have been a first red for me but I kind of whiled my time. Finally, calls at 7:15 comes down to an agreed landmark. Classic bait and switch. Shows another pic on her mobile. Girl looks really cute and I decided to not bargain but ask to see the girl in person. Sits in my car, makes a few phone calls and the girls comes down with another guy on a bike. I liked the girl and this female SP shows a place for me to park my car and it cannot go in the family safe are where the chosen girl lives. This should have been a second red for me but I was happy with the choice of the girl...Bro, can you please inbox me the details of the girl. Please man.

MeatHyd101
07-12-14, 18:13
Hi.

Has anyone tried the new gal Anju see from SP K? Any reviews please.

King9090
07-12-14, 19:37
Hi King9090,

How much is for massage and duration of the massage. Do we have any discount deals for that.2 k /1 hr.

NaniNaresh
07-13-14, 06:45
Its a Good FR. You enjoyed same time T&M. Very fantastic and memorable br.

Hi all,

Got a mail from the regular SP about the two available chicks and he did mention about threesome at the end. As I've never tried threesome before, decided to give it a try.

Called the SP and he quoted 10 k /2 hours and after negotiation came down to 7 k /2 hours.

Reached the place and was greeted by the caretaker and the scene quickly changed to the room with two beauties. One is a Telugu girl and the other is a Muslim one, 19 yrs old (the one in the black).

Started with DFK with the Telugu one but my concentration was always on the other girl who's a stunner. At first the M girl didn't open up and continued DFK with T girl while M girl gave CBJ.

Finished in mish with T...

Kiss666
07-13-14, 07:08
Hi Dudes I request fellow mongers information about this indie Anusha 81*3027. I got this contact from one of the forum members she is not responding to my calls and says I don't know you and please don't disturb be. I need reference to this girl she is mba and slim.

CoolFun
07-13-14, 07:16
Hi Dudes I request fellow mongers information about this indie Anusha 81*3027. I got this contact from one of the forum members she is not responding to my calls and says I don't know you and please don't disturb be. I need reference to this girl she is mba and slim.You can try to ask the person who shared with you dude.

NewtoHyd
07-13-14, 09:18
went to the s spa near blood bank. requested for ms o. she does gives an amazing massage and also a perfect hj. but does not give access to the parts on your first time. try your luck folks. she is cute and attractive. her voice is so seducing. v had an amazing dfk as i opted her for the second time.

face 7/10

body 7/10

hj 8/10

massage 10/10

tip 500I also had same experience with her. Went there last week, asked for this new staff. She looked very good and beautiful. she talks very good English and ok Hindi. very sweet voice. i found her massage was little hard and mechanical with no erotic touches. But she allowed roaming while she is doing the massage. asked for bum massage but instead she got up and sat on my back and gave a hard message. while giving HJ, I asked for touching her parts from inside but she didn't allow siting the reasons others may peep from door hole. Its an excuse as others have given free access. asked for kiss, she told after the massage and she politely refused when I asked her again while leaving. She asked me when I will be back. i thought to myself not to comeback.

But after reading your review looks like on 2nd visit you got better deal. normally i don't invest on gals. If my first experience is not good first time, I will not repeat. but she looked promising with her looks, voice and English. one thing i have noticed is whenever the owner is in house, the gals tend to look at hole and lower their services. when he is out of town or away from home they do better things.

While leaving i went out and came back to wear my shoes, meanwhile they thought i left and talking in Malayalam. i heard two hundred rupees, the tip i gave. owner, this gal and miss are were talking. looks like they discuss what happened inside and whether customer will come back. owner used to tell me are has brought him lot of repeat customers.

MadMax74
07-13-14, 14:58
Visited Hyderabad last week. Got in touch with HydFucker who provided great information on the mongering scene in Hyd. Thanks a lot to HF for the same. Choose Miss L (Telugu TV artist). Chatted with her for a long time and got all the information / directions. Went to her apt around 7 pm in the evening. She was waiting for me in a nice saree. Talked a lot and showed some photos. I am new to Telugu but we managed in English.

Coming to the action, she is a great at bed. Started with lot of kissing all over the body. Both ways. She has good boobs and nice body. After a lot of foreplay, did WOT and ended in mish. Cleaned up, did some kissing again and left the place. Spent almost 1 1/2 hours with her. She is very co-operative and not a time watcher. She enjoyed the session thoroughly. My overall score card:

Face- 6/10

Boobs- 8/10

Attitude- 10/10

VFM- 9/10

She asked me to keep in touch and not share her number with anyone. She prefers that local Hyd guys share the number with known people and not everyone. Thanks once again HF.

WA status of SP V.

HF.

HydMong
07-13-14, 16:59
Hi all,

Hyd is full of l. E activity, please be careful. Yesterday I missed an l. E activity. I went to Kukatally SP near jntu. I did my deed and just coming down the appartment. Saw police in downstairs, maintaing my confidence as if I reside there, escaped from there my luck was good. Saw in news busted J Hills and also a rave party near Shameerpet. Better keep quite for few days.

Dega123
07-13-14, 22:17
Hello,

Can someone please PM me SP Kart's new website?

HumpyRider
07-13-14, 23:38
thanks for the much valuable guidance. got an amazing bone wrenching massage from miss a. insisted on extras but she just won't respond. one very peculiar thing is that this spa has only cutains and no door. i was wondering how it would be getting an hj with other girls peeping inside! first visit was a disappointment as far as the extras is concerned. have got a groupon coupon, will use it this week. my question is what are the magic words here that open the girl for extras. my take is even in delhi you directly ask "do you give extras"then the girl give you her rate. but here i believe it is required to be more deliberate and ask "do you give a hj "and followed by shake of fist in air. any body been to this place, do let me know. though i am quite quite expeirnced in mongering, two klpd already have forced me to get back to basics. hehe

used groupon coupon for a spa near hitech-city. wanted a specific therapist based on the reviews earlier, but she wasn't available. assigned miss s. bit bulky but pretty face. started massaging which is typically ok. time for extras and it was the hardest bargain. i got a nice extras thingy at 1. 5 k with all inclusive earlier. however, now final bargain amount came down to 1.5 k for hj and top press (just showing and pressing). it is the battle between the wallet and johny. you know who always wins. deed completed and came out without much satisfaction. i think therapists at this spa are becoming more and demanding more and more for basic extras. but, i am determined to say a big no in future if they demand extra.

Sandy60
07-14-14, 11:41
Called SP K to enquire about any birds, and he recommened Anju. Got direction and reached the place, its a decent appt near Hzpe. T flyover. The girl doesn't look as good as she is in the website, she is at best wheatish and certainly not 5. 5. However, she has a good attitude and tries to please.

Face: 6\10

Body: 7\10 (firm but small boobs, not for those who like the massive ones).

Attitude: 8\10

JackyUk
07-14-14, 13:48
TopLess I'm guessing because he has mentioned that she wasn't allowing him to fondle her boobies from under the clothing.Please send me his number in my inbox & I will share you mine.

SuperDuperMyse
07-14-14, 14:43
thanks for the much valuable guidance. got an amazing bone wrenching massage from miss a. insisted on extras but she just won't respond. one very peculiar thing is that this spa has only cutains and no door. i was wondering how it would be getting an hj with other girls peeping inside! first visit was a disappointment as far as the extras is concerned. have got a groupon coupon, will use it this week. my question is what are the magic words here that open the girl for extras. my take is even in delhi you directly ask "do you give extras"then the girl give you her rate. but here i believe it is required to be more deliberate and ask "do you give a hj "and followed by shake of fist in air. any body been to this place, do let me know. though i am quite quite expeirnced in mongering, two klpd already have forced me to get back to basics. hehe.there are no doors for any of the spas under that brand name. i heard very few of them have one room with doors and it is meant for couple massage. extras are common in these spas and peeping doesn't matter for me. i didn't follow any magic, i keep quiet and that make them be more clear in what they ask for. it was an excellent session for me during my first visit itself and it continued to be.

HumpyRider
07-14-14, 23:32
have a coupon. will pay one more visit and try my luck for sure.

there are no doors for any of the spas under that brand name. i heard very few of them have one room with doors and it is meant for couple massage. extras are common in these spas and peeping doesn't matter for me. i didn't follow any magic, i keep quiet and that make them be more clear in what they ask for. it was an excellent session for me during my first visit itself and it continued to be..

RamboRaj
07-15-14, 04:20
Can any one please pm me karthiks new site. Thank you.

LoveMe72
07-15-14, 14:12
I am new here, could some one please PMme the digits of spa near blood bank.

Maheshwar Sd
07-15-14, 14:36
3 days 4 girls and boy has it been fun. None of the girls are rockstar lookers but some of them did give a bit of nice company. Since my wallet and johnny are both quite empty and tired, I will keep this FR tremendously short.

Price: 1, 2 are available for 3 k ST; 3 for 2. 5 k for ST; 4 for 4. 5 k ST (This are my negotiated rates, if you have a better relationship with this SP, please go ahead and do so).

Looks: 1 has lovely firm natural breasts but a very protruding tummy, 2 has quite a few freckles / pimples on her face and an abnormally squeaky voice (the voice alone has me laughing mid-session when she asked me to fuck her harder), 3 is very average looking, 4 has legs to die for which surprised even me, they were truly smooth as butter. All 4 women are Bengalis but 1 and 2 speak Hindi and can understand a bit of Telugu, with 3 and 4 sign language is your only guide.

Service: 2 gives a very nice BJ, very talented and motivated, 1 is more mechanical and CBJ only. 3 and 4 are absolute novices, apparently quick new to the business, so unless you're a self-starter don't expect much.

Overall Verdict: Girls WIR: No, there is always something new, and I do have a NE fetish to fulfill all the time.

P. S: Please don't ask me for the SP's contact unless you are a senior member or have already helped me in the past. The SP doesn't like taking on new clients and I usually have to vouch for people so becomes a pain in the ass to track.

VishnuHyd
07-15-14, 20:23
I visited a Kerala Spa near chiranjeevi blood bank. However I am not sure if it's the same one every one talking about. This spa is almost 1-2 km from Chiranjeevi blood bank and a Keralite directed me there.

Upon reaching, there is a guy who took me to a room and asked me to change. He mentioned that he would be giving me the massage. When I asked for a girl massage, he said he is the one that actually gives the massage. However I said that I was referred by a friend and gave a name. He called his boss to make sure if it's OK and then asked me to pay 2 k (initially he asked for 1 k).

I changed into a langota (or white cloth underwear) and waited for her. An OK looking girl came and started doing massage. She spoke in Hindi but you could figure out that she is a Keralite.

She didn't give me any hits during the massage but touched the johnny on the reverse couple of times. After a long massage, she mentioned that the massage was over. I tried persuading her for some time, she then closed the door and started giving a very good HJ. She didn't let me touch her though but was smiling and teasing all the time.

Her name starts with are. She finished off me and I gave her Rs. 500.

When asked, she mentioned that there are two girls. Few members mentioned that these girls open up after 1st session. I will repeat hoping to see the other girl.

I am still not sure if it's the same one that every one talking about but looks like it is. It's a in small house with a hair style board in front of it along with Kerala Ayurveda board.

VishnuHyd
07-15-14, 20:27
I have seen one of SP K's girl in the after seeing a beautiful picture on his website a while back. Though it was not a fake pic, it was heavily photo shopped. The girl in the picture was very fair and clear the real person is much darker. But it's the same person.

Called SP K to enquire about any birds, and he recommened Anju. Got direction and reached the place, its a decent appt near Hzpe. T flyover. The girl doesn't look as good as she is in the website, she is at best wheatish and certainly not 5. 5. However, she has a good attitude and tries to please.

Face: 6\10

Body: 7\10 (firm but small boobs, not for those who like the massive ones).

Attitude: 8\10

SuperDuperMyse
07-16-14, 02:03
I visited a Kerala Spa near chiranjeevi blood bank. However I am not sure if it's the same one every one talking about. This spa is almost 1-2 km from Chiranjeevi blood bank and a Keralite directed me there.

I am still not sure if it's the same one that every one talking about but looks like it is. It's a in small house with a hair style board in front of it along with Kerala Ayurveda board.Yes, you reached the right one. All the best.

Chris Grey
07-16-14, 03:21
Hi guys,

Sharing my 2nd experience in Hyd. Thanks to the members who shared contacts of Vinod and Karthik.

Tried Vinod, didn't like the collection of gals and then tried Karthik and was asked to check the website.

Since there were many good ones to select from called for a Friday night appointment. Most of them were taken, so only Seema Roy was left out and wasnt looking bad either. Reached the place around 10:30, was happy with what I saw but later got to know that was Swetha Menon and she was already busy.

Then came in Seema Roy dressed up in a short dress and high heels, she looked diff from the pics but had a good fig.

But had to wait for some time which was annoying and also the thought that there are many customers inside in different rooms was not a comfortable thought.

Session started by 11:30, by the way had negotiated for 2 hrs 6 k and multiple shots.

She came and took off her dress as she didn't want it to get spoilt. Had huge ass and a flat tummy. Though face was disappointing compared to the pics. She was in a hurry to finish off so before foreplay she wanted me to cum once. But as time progressed she became friendly and gave a good GFE.

But session was disturbed in between by Swetha as she needed condoms, that was a weird experience, I am sitting naked inside and Swetha also is naked and comes in takes the condom and leaves.

By then Seema wanted to have dinner, so started speaking while she ate and then back to the deed again.

Overall a decent job, she doesn't go all out to please you, hardly allows you to kiss and more interested in intercourse.

Did it twice and spent some time just lying around.

Meanwhile a guy a lurking around in the house waiting for me to leave who had booked her for the night so that thought was also a put off.

Damage- 6 k for 2 hrs.

BJ. Was average.

Looks- Not beautiful but liked her body.

Rating - 6/10

Will be coming to Hyd again this week, hoping for more fun.

Thanks

HydFucker123
07-16-14, 03:39
Hello all,

I'm reading the Hyderabad chapter for quite some time. Just got subscribed and looking forward some help from fellow and senior mongers in getting reliable SP or direct contacts.

Pram1000
07-16-14, 07:21
Any reviews on the CSK profile available with SP K.

Pram1000
07-16-14, 07:27
Hi all,

Hyd is full of l. E activity, please be careful. Yesterday I missed an l. E activity. I went to Kukatally SP near jntu. I did my deed and just coming down the appartment. Saw police in downstairs, maintaing my confidence as if I reside there, escaped from there my luck was good. Saw in news busted J Hills and also a rave party near Shameerpet. Better keep quite for few days.Fellow mongers,

Please be careful as LE seems to be active these days. There was a news article last Sunday mentioning about SP's using the web (mentioned sites such as LOC, CL, etc) / blogs & WP to promote business. Am sure this article would stir the LE into action, hence safe mongering.

LoveMe72
07-16-14, 15:04
Hi friends,

Finally agreed to go for deed since I always pay her after deed..Please give me the contacts of the fem sp, it would be a great help, as I am new.

Jaanfun
07-16-14, 15:08
I visited a Kerala Spa near chiranjeevi blood bank. However I am not sure if it's the same one every one talking about. This spa is almost 1-2 km from Chiranjeevi blood bank and a Keralite directed me there..Hi,

Yes from the description where it is and the saloon etc its sure is the same place.

Maybe since you are a new customer they are a little cautions because of recent LE activity or more probably the main guy was not around to make a decision.

Miss are does speak good Hindi though she is from Kerala.

Next time speak to the main guy so that you can fix an appointment when he is around for you to become a regular there.

Take care.

King9090
07-16-14, 20:33
Thanks for the contact mr. SuperDuperMyse. Met the indi ms. R at Madhapur today. Had an avg experience. She isn't that cooperative and very eager to finish off the job.

The entire session was for about 20-25 minutes. I asked for WOT. She did it for a min and asked to continue in missionary position. She didn't accept for doggy too. She was always trying to finish off the job. The only thing I liked was her boobs. They were very big and soft. And soft white skin too. She was clean at the bottom but didn't allow to finger too.

Face 6/10

Body 6/10

Boobs 8/10

Pussy 4/10 (very loose).

Overall 6/10

Damage 3 k one session.

Xander Garv
07-17-14, 15:19
She likes it brutal. If slapping, biting, scratching and a lot of pain excites you. She's the one for you. Personally I like it passionate so didn't like her. Moreover she's from Istanbul not csk, that's at she said. 4 k for one shot. She doesn't understand English well however she's able to speak broken Hindi and yes the word jaanu. LOL.

HydMong
07-17-14, 15:45
Hi,

One should try miss Ja from SP K. Guys she does every thing. I took appoint for 1 session due to my budget and went to the place SP mentioned, it is new place this time near myp. She has a cute smile at me first and she started with small chat and started deed. She is not a hurry babe, started with nice BBJ. She really mainttains a good figure and flexible for all kinda of angles. In one shot I covered miss, WOT, spending some time in each angle, I recommend one should try her.

Face 7/10

Boobs 9/10

Attitude 10/10

Wir: must try.

She did not asked for tip, but I have her by tasting her service.

Hiall21
07-17-14, 17:20
She likes it brutal. If slapping, biting, scratching and a lot of pain excites you. She's the one for you. Personally I like it passionate so didn't like her. Moreover she's from Istanbul not csk, that's at she said. 4 k for one shot. She doesn't understand English well however she's able to speak broken Hindi and yes the word jaanu. LOL.Can you pm me her details please?

HyderabadHorny
07-17-14, 19:02
Hi,

Guys can someone who knows Karthik s Web address, can PM me Help is appreciated.

LoveMe72
07-18-14, 11:41
Hi,

One should try miss Ja from SP K. Guys she does every thing. I took appoint for 1 session due to my budget and went to the place SP mentioned, it is new place this time near myp. She has a cute smile at me first and she started with small chat and started deed. She is not a hurry babe, started with nice BBJ. She really mainttains a good figure and flexible for all kinda of angles. In one shot I covered miss, WOT, spending some time in each angle, I recommend one should try her.

Face 7/10

Boobs 9/10

Attitude 10/10

She did not asked for tip, but I have her by tasting her service.Please pm Karthiks site, it would be very kind of you.

NewtoHyd
07-18-14, 16:53
Tried google but couldn't find karthika website. Can someone pm me? Thanks.

Pram1000
07-18-14, 17:46
On getting the clearance from our fellow monger, decided to get into action with the Turkish profile (am a great fan of white skin). Fixed a time with SP K today and drove down to G'bowli (he's moved there today). Went into the flat to find the white skin looking all fresh for the day. Was a little disappointed as the one didn't quite match the picture put on the blog, she was looking much older. But I decided not to miss an opportunity to play with white flesh & went ahead for the session. Undressed & began admiring her body and when she took charge. Boy she does really play rough. Began with DFK, with heavy biting, was pushed onto the bed, spanked on my bottom and more DFK lying on the bed. She than moved down to give me a good BJ, entered her in mish, moved to doggy, than some WOT & ended in mish again.

Overall, was a pleasant experience as she's quite playfull & talkative. Kept me well entertained through the deed. In hindsight, not too convinced about the body as I would love a tight one. The low point being the pussy was quite loose and the tits a little saggy too.

With Johnny not totally satisfied after the encounter, ventured to H'pet to the other den on SP K, to meet Ms. A. Was greeted by her at the door and boy I was quite impressed by the body. The curvy ass got me all excited and johnny was already erect. Moved to the room, undressed & sucked on her firm but small tits. Then turned her around and dry humped her round & tight ass. Wow. The ass was one of the best ones done in some time. Put on the protection and asked for a BJ, but was politely refused as she prefers not to do that. But was keen on pleasing me with any number of positions. Began the deed by putting her against the mirror and entering in doggy looking at her going wild. Moved to the bed & she moved to sit on top for some time. Than changed to doggy, mish, standing again & finished in mish while squeezing her tight small tits. Was very happy at the end of the deed, having got my money's worth. The plus being that she makes every effort to please you, a good tight ass & curvy figure & a great GFE made my day.

An end to a wonderful week. Happy & safe mongering people. Till my next conquest.

Adios

MeisterZero1
07-18-14, 21:21
Hey guys,

Finally met 2 chicks via AFF. Both gulte. One is really fair and good looking too (I'm very picky), has protruding nipples (my fav of the two). Sample photo's of her bod. From AFF attached. If someone is interested, can share number if somebody can help me with finding another chick to hook up with cheers. Let me know if you want more details.

Profish
07-18-14, 21:30
1st I seen one classified on CL impressed on posting on lady name cliam with real pix (FAKE) went to KPHB.

The girl was a dead fish, she did not undress completely -- she just opened her legs slightly and almost cried. Very disappointed. Return back nothing to do.

Damage 3 k.

Second one.

On the way I remind Vinod Blog he had one profile in Motinagar I called Vinod. He sounded decent on phone. Quoted 6 k for One time one hour he suggested place.

She was a about 22 years old, amazingly flat stomach (said she exercised daily for 2 hours) very pretty face and eyes. She told me that I was her first customer that day and she would go the extra mile to please me. We started with DFK and then I proceeded to suck her nipples and DATY. She loved the DATY and almost came. I then asked her to ride me and enjoyed looking at her body while she rode on me. I paused a bit in the middle to control myself and then got into the mish position. Enjoyed sucking on her nipples (which was exciting her) and then finished within 10 minutes. She asked me to wash myself first, then she proceeded to take a full bath, I kept the door open so that I could enjoy the sight of her beautiful and toned body. She kept on giggling and smiling as she felt appreciated.

Face. 7/10

Body. 8/10

BJ. Did not ask.

DATY. 10/10. (just loved it).

FJ. 9/10

GFE: 9.5/10. (no nakras).

SP: 10/10 (helpful, promised better quality if repeated).

Place 5/10. Dark and cozy. Local area noisy.

WIR: yea, but will try another package next time. (Kept dreaming of a threesome).

Cheers,

PF

Hardrod81
07-19-14, 05:58
Well these two girls are there in the AFF for long time. The girl in the blue is a student and she is fair chubby goes by the I'd tweetyforyou. Who is the one in the green. ?

Hey guys,

Finally met 2 chicks via AFF. Both gulte. One is really fair and good looking too (I'm very picky), has protruding nipples (my fav of the two). Sample photo's of her bod. From AFF attached. If someone is interested, can share number if somebody can help me with finding another chick to hook up with cheers. Let me know if you want more details.

LoveMe72
07-19-14, 07:51
Hi,

I am mongering from one month and tried from CL and loc, but no use, I request fellow members and seniors to please help me with some contacts, I will post all my FR in future.

Thanks

Sachu
07-19-14, 12:04
Thought of trying. Is she coperative? And how was the place is that safe enough to try in moti. Any negotiation with price you did.

1st I seen one classified on CL impressed on posting on lady name cliam with real pix (FAKE) went to KPHB.

The girl was a dead fish, she did not undress completely -- she just opened her legs slightly and almost cried. Very disappointed. Return back nothing to do.

Damage 3 k.

Second one.

On the way I remind Vinod Blog he had one profile in Motinagar I called Vinod. He sounded decent on phone. Quoted 6 k for One time one hour he suggested place.

She was a about 22 years old, amazingly flat stomach (said she exercised daily for 2 hours) very pretty face and eyes. She told me that I was her first customer that day and she would go the extra mile to please me. We started with DFK and then I proceeded to suck her nipples and DATY. She loved the DATY and almost came. I then asked her to ride me and enjoyed looking at her body while she rode on me. I paused a bit in the middle to control myself and then got into the mish position. Enjoyed sucking on her nipples (which was exciting her) and then finished within 10 minutes. She asked me to wash myself first, then she proceeded to take a full bath, I kept the door open so that I could enjoy the sight of her beautiful and toned body. She kept on giggling and smiling as she felt appreciated.

Chris Grey
07-19-14, 21:58
Hi guys,

Again I am back to Hyderabad for sometime and was planning for outcall. Was searching the net and found a website starting with Sanya esc and numbers ending with 724. I called them and they said they will provide all kinds of gals for outcall, but no pics will be shared. Has anyone tried their service, if so please provide some review and also are they trustworthy and quality of the escorts. Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh Babua
07-20-14, 01:03
Jhonny was in mood tonight. I contacted a few known SPs. Liked pic shared by one of the SP. Fixed time and reached his place.

Girl according to pic was 8/10 (Dusky but beautiful). But in reality had a belly and was not as good.

Still I went ahead with the action. She was OK in bed with no DFK, inexperienced CBJ and an affinity for missionary position. I did managed to coax her for WOT and loved that part. Still she liked to just lie and hold you close.

Somehow managed to finish the session.

Rating: 5/10

Pussy: Loose

Face: Cute.

Body: 4/10 (Tummy ruined it for me).

MeatHyd101
07-20-14, 09:12
Tried the Istanbuli lady Luzie from K.

She is much older than her pic but yes has got a decent body and above all the white skin.

She was very friendly and cooperative and also gave a good DFK. She likes wild sex with beating and all but is also good at passionate one. So you need to initially let her know how you would like it to go. As per her age has got a bit loose assets but she makes up for it with her attitude. After session we had a bath together in that little cozy bathroom that too without a shower. That was a new exp. For me. That too with a white skin babe. Also she told me to come back for full night and gave me name of some tablet to take before coming there. LOL.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 7/10.

CBJ - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

GFE - 8/10.

This was my second time with a white skin and one thing I can say is these outside profiles really enjoy what they are doing unlike most of our Indian profiles.

MeatHyd101
07-20-14, 18:35

Damage 3 k
As far as my experience goes, try avoiding SPs, indies from KPHB, kukatpally area. Most of them are just frauds trying to loot people. They will promise you big things but when you actually go there it will all be bullshit.

So even if you happen to try them then do not proceed without asking for real pics first.

Vjykrtk
07-20-14, 20:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Chris Grey
07-21-14, 14:44
Hi,

You being a senior member just want some help from you. Came across this website http://www.sanyahyderabadescorts.comwho provide escorts for outcall. Just wanted to know if you know anything about them?

Thanks in advance.

As far as my experience goes, try avoiding SPs, indies from KPHB, kukatpally area. Most of them are just frauds trying to loot people. They will promise you big things but when you actually go there it will all be bullshit.

So even if you happen to try them then do not proceed without asking for real pics first.

Rmshknd
07-21-14, 16:13
I am new to this. 54 years old. Can anyone helps me how to proceed about massage parlours and other services?

AndyFox
07-21-14, 17:29

Damage 3 k.

Second one.

Face. 7/10

Body. 8/10

BJ. Did not ask.

DATY. 10/10. (just loved it).

FJ. 9/10

GFE: 9.5/10. (no nakras).

SP: 10/10 (helpful, promised better quality if repeated).

Place 5/10. Dark and cozy. Local area noisy.

WIR: yea, but will try another package next time. (Kept dreaming of a threesome).

Cheers,

PFNice FR bro, I am travelling to hyd on 23rd can I get her / vinod's no bro. Thanks in advance.

AndyFox
07-21-14, 17:31
Hi,

Face 7/10

Boobs 9/10

Attitude 10/10

She did not asked for tip, but I have her by tasting her service.Would you mind to share her no please. Thanks in advance.

AndyFox
07-21-14, 17:57
Hi all,

Finished in mish with T.

Washed up and had a chit chat with both girls while continued fingering M.

After some good 5 minutes of fingering, M got aroused and gave a good long DFK while T gave CBJ. Then the positions Changed but now M gave BJ without see. The best BJ until now. Then tried some positions advised by Dickaprio bro, but the girls didn't feel comfortable, so gave up the idea. M did WOT and finished in doggy and she was tight, gave me the experience of real fuck.

Not a bad experience overall.

REPORT.

Body- (T-6, M-9).

BJ- (T-7, M-8).

VFM- (T-6, M-9).

WIR- Definitely for the M, but not for T.

Cheers,

HF.Excellent fr bro. I m really excited. Can you please share the gerat SP's no, thanks in advance.

ChennaiLover38
07-21-14, 18:26

Damage 3 k.

Second one.

On the way I remind Vinod Blog he had one profile in Motinagar I called Vinod. He sounded decent on phone. Quoted 6 k for One time one hour he suggested place...I too was about try her. SP V had sent me the pic, but missed as I did not have time. Let me see if I have time during the next visit. Is she as good as she looks in the pic. Luv to DATY with her. Thanks for the FR, will try her hope she does not fly by then.

AndyFox
07-21-14, 18:42
Hi,

Got the pic of this HW from the SP and the price was decided as 5 k /2 shots.

Reached the place and the girl welcomed with a nice smile.

The girl looks same in real but some what chubby.

After a bit of chat, started with DFK, CBJ, exploring the bodies and finished first shot in mish.

After some gap, again started the deed and this time tried WOT. But she is too heavy for me and completed in doggy.

Girl- 7/10

Body- 7/10

VFM- 8/10

Cheers,

HFHi bro DI am travelling to hyd this weekend can you share the SP's no so that I can also test her.

Thanks in advance.

Choriyan
07-21-14, 18:48
Hi guys,

Saw this cute girl profile Archana on SP K's website. Have any one tried here? He is demanding 4 k for one shot.

MeatHyd101
07-21-14, 19:33
Hi,

You being a senior member just want some help from you. Came across this website http://www.sanyahyderabadescorts.comwho provide escorts for outcall. Just wanted to know if you know anything about them?

Thanks in advance.Hi Bro.

I don't have any info about this site you mentioned and their services. But let me tell you there are numerous other such similar sites and they usually fool people with exhorbitant rates. Also never saw any good feedback about such escort sites. But the charges they quote are sky high like 15 k / hr or so. So even if you are going fwd with them just be very cautious. Get pics beforehand; if required post them here for review. There are many seniors around to guide you.

Happy mongering.

Kiran426
07-22-14, 05:21
I don't see any by name Archana in K's website. If you meant Anju, there were two positive reviews on her recently. I can also endorse her as a great GFE. If you do see an Archana, please PM me the link.

Hi guys,

Saw this cute girl profile Archana on SP K's website. Have any one tried here? He is demanding 4 k for one shot.

Chris Grey
07-22-14, 13:15
Hi bro

Thanks a ton for the advice.

Will stay away from such sites.

Thanks again.

Hi Bro.

I don't have any info about this site you mentioned and their services. But let me tell you there are numerous other such similar sites and they usually fool people with exhorbitant rates. Also never saw any good feedback about such escort sites. But the charges they quote are sky high like 15 k / hr or so. So even if you are going fwd with them just be very cautious. Get pics beforehand; if required post them here for review. There are many seniors around to guide you.

Happy mongering.

Mpnasik
07-22-14, 16:47
Hi,

Been to Lavender Spa using Groupon Coupon, NE Girl Nepi assigned for massage & gave a nice massage but no extras.

If anyone looking for extras please avoid this spa.

However receiptionist Raj confirmed no need of Groupon coupon, he will give me the same deal next time.

Anyways, can someone please share SP K's website details, I'm really excited to eager to have encounter after having 2 failure visits to spa.

Thanks in advance.

Kiss666
07-23-14, 06:24
Hi buddies yesterday I tried an independent in kphb courtesy Coolfun sharing contact and referring me. She is around 27 and average body good co operation. I did't have place and she arranged her friend's place. It is two room house and there is no door in between the two rooms. What to do? After some hesitation and desperate to have fun I proceed to the deed me and the girl in one room and her friend sitting in other room. Round one with all clothes down proceeded with missionery. And after chit chat for awhile proceeded to next round with CBJ and tried doggy she has very good ass but I hav and't enjoyed much because of lack of privacy and place also not good. If we have place we can enjoy better. She promised 3 sum with her sister in another place which is good. Overall okish experience. All in in 40 min time.

Body: average with tummy.

Boobs: saggy.

Ass: Good.

Pussy: Tight.

Looks:6/10.

Damage:4 k negotiable to 3 k.

HotHunk009
07-23-14, 11:59
I am moved out of Hyd but do visit this forum once in a while to check how my fellow monger friends are doing.

Seems many of you want to know the new blog site of K. Now, I can't put the link openly. Do PM me. Or if you have his older blog for Mpur. Just put 01 at the end of the main word of the link.

I would not mind giving more hints. But since so much of LE activity in Hyd. I don't want to cause trouble for other monger friends.

P.S. Please don't PM me for other contacts in Hyd. I am not in touch with the older contacts in Hyd now. And rest most of them gets discussed regularly on the forum.

HotHunk009
07-24-14, 07:08
I am really surprised to see so many silent mongers in Hyderabad. After my previous report about the hint of K's website. I go so many messages and 80% of those were from the people who have got there PM activated but 0 post on any forum.

I have replied to anyone who has even a single useful report on any the forum but not to the people with 0 FR.

No one gets PM activated on day one. Obviously such people follow forum regularly and get PM activated when they really feel that it is worth it. Already so much of info is available on the forum even without PM. So please first share your experiences on open forum and help other and after that expect help from others.

I wrote many FR on Hyd forum earlier to about requesting people to write FRs on not just read from here. I am not in Hyd now and it really doest make any diff to me. But its for your own benefit.

Rest upto you guys and other seniors in Hyd to encourage or discourage such people.

LoneRanger1976
07-24-14, 08:57
Hi Hothunk009,

Hope the pink nipples, pink pussies and white thighs treating you well in LON.

Stay in touch buddy, don't disappear.

I am really surprised to see so many silent mongers in Hyderabad. After my previous report about the hint of K's website. I go so many messages and 80% of those were from the people who have got there PM activated but 0 post on any forum.

I have replied to anyone who has even a single useful report on any the forum but not to the people with 0 FR.

No one gets PM activated on day one. Obviously such people follow forum regularly and get PM activated when they really feel that it is worth it. Already so much of info is available on the forum even without PM. So please first share your experiences on open forum and help other and after that expect help from others.

I wrote many FR on Hyd forum earlier to about requesting people to write FRs on not just read from here. I am not in Hyd now and it really doest make any diff to me. But its for your own benefit.

Rest upto you guys and other seniors in Hyd to encourage or discourage such people.

Kiran426
07-24-14, 09:50
No wonder Karthik's phone is permanently busy today. Hope you did not pass it to LE.

HydFucker
07-24-14, 11:46
Whether it's abroad or in Hyd, you are still hot bro.

LOL.

HotHyd69
07-24-14, 12:08
Hi Kiss666 ,

Nice report Bro. It seems you're the lucky person. Can you please tell me from where you got the contact. I am looking at CL, BP, Loca. , but the gals are too bad.

Hothyd

RajeshThane
07-24-14, 13:01
I got the k web ad and spoke to him kindly advise on good gals with best service at his den. How is Alka.

I am moved out of Hyd but do visit this forum once in a while to check how my fellow monger friends are doing.

Seems many of you want to know the new blog site of K. Now, I can't put the link openly. Do PM me. Or if you have his older blog for Mpur. Just put 01 at the end of the main word of the link.

I would not mind giving more hints. But since so much of LE activity in Hyd. I don't want to cause trouble for other monger friends.

P.S. Please don't PM me for other contacts in Hyd. I am not in touch with the older contacts in Hyd now. And rest most of them gets discussed regularly on the forum.

HotHunk009
07-24-14, 15:56
LongRanger.

I am making you proud in London bro. You can read my FRs on London forum now. Its just been few days. Many more fierce encounters are yet to come.

Cheers.

Hi Hothunk009,

Hope the pink nipples, pink pussies and white thighs treating you well in LON.

Stay in touch buddy, don't disappear.

HotHunk009
07-24-14, 15:58
I read the FRs before passion on the details. So be assured. They will go to right hands.

I think due to LE many SPs have stopped working and that's why Kiran might be getting lot of calls and keeping busy or off.

No wonder Karthik's phone is permanently busy today. Hope you did not pass it to LE.

Princearain
07-24-14, 21:52
Guys has anyone met with Venela recently. Of late her number isn't getting through and once she hung up stating wrong number. Haven't tried after that but am curious to know if she is still available.

Kirahell2
07-24-14, 21:53
Tried this gal but not from Vinod but some other sp I had her for 3.5 K.

While the babes service and attitude are good 6 k for her is too much. I first contacted vinod but he was not willing to go down on price which was 6 k per shot. Then I went through my other sp contacts to see if anything else was available then one of my sp's showed me the same image and asked 5 k for her I bargained and got it down to 3.5 k. I am writing this post so that people avoid this shitty sp who is charging more for the same babes. He used to be good before but now he is charging way too much.

ChennaiLover38
07-25-14, 01:43

While the babes service and attitude are good 6 k for her is too much. I first contacted vinod but he was not willing to go down on price which was 6 k per shot. Then I went through my other sp contacts to see if anything else was available then one of my sp's showed me the same image and asked 5 k for her I bargained and got it down to 3.5 k. I am writing this post so that people avoid this shitty sp who is charging more for the same babes. He used to be good before but now he is charging way too much.You have mentioned the lower rates. How was the experience. I think 3.5 is a great deal for her. Any clues on the SP.

HydMong
07-25-14, 02:27
Hi Kira,

It is a good example to everybody so that everyone can workout to keep the prices in control. ,this is not only with SP's but also with inde's. Shruthi who was for 3-4. 5 k was shooted her prices to 10-13 k horrible, dude you did not posted the fr with her at lower price.

While the babes service and attitude are good 6 k for her is too much. I first contacted vinod but he was not willing to go down on price which was 6 k per shot. Then I went through my other sp contacts to see if anything else was available then one of my sp's showed me the same image and asked 5 k for her I bargained and got it down to 3.5 k. I am writing this post so that people avoid this shitty sp who is charging more for the same babes. He used to be good before but now he is charging way too much.

HotHyd69
07-25-14, 03:54
Guys,

Have you any one know the Kphb chick. Photo attached. For 5 K. Is she real / worthy?

Hothyd69

RajChennai72
07-25-14, 07:52
Guys has anyone met with Venela recently. Of late her number isn't getting through and once she hung up stating wrong number. Haven't tried after that but am curious to know if she is still available.Guys,

Miss T is in Hyd now. This is her last visit before she is moving abroad. Don't miss this opportunity. I had a great session with her. VFM!

VinodSP
07-25-14, 11:09
If really you take service in that's amount it's one way chance to that SP and our pickup guy cheated me to take money directly without information me otherwise no chance.

That amount are no profit no loss amount how we can we are not running any NGO'S LOL.

While the babes service and attitude are good 6 k for her is too much. I first contacted vinod but he was not willing to go down on price which was 6 k per shot. Then I went through my other sp contacts to see if anything else was available then one of my sp's showed me the same image and asked 5 k for her I bargained and got it down to 3.5 k. I am writing this post so that people avoid this shitty sp who is charging more for the same babes. He used to be good before but now he is charging way too much.===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Ramuk
07-25-14, 13:32
I suppose the South Indian forum favorite Miss "T" is in town.

I am not in town at present and hence no FR from my side.

RK

Kiran426
07-25-14, 14:01
Miss. T is visiting touting the city this weekend.

ShreeNitya
07-25-14, 20:25
Got this from a regular SP. Usually he has decent girls so tried her for hour.

Average looking - 4/10, Got a mustache line a turn off for me.

Physique- 6/10

Attitude- 3/10 Time watcher and not a GFE.

Place - 4/10, power cut didn't help either.

WIR. No, not this girl.

HydFucker
07-26-14, 02:02
Hi bro,

Good to see you on the forum.

If really you take service in that's amount it's one way chance to that SP and our pickup guy cheated me to take money directly without information me otherwise no chance.

That amount are no profit no loss amount how we can we are not running any NGO'S LOL.

===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

HydFucker
07-26-14, 06:12
Guys,

Can anyone drop a PM with the contact of Miss T? Heard she's in town.

Kiss666
07-26-14, 06:15
Hi Friends I had one more indie Ani at kphb. Thanks for sharing contact by Coolfun. She is average and dark and spots on face. Very co operative and GFE and Vfm. Good attitude. She arranged place decent and very secure. First one with CBJ and finished it in missinery after a chit chat and she gave a dry massage for a while and started the deed with wot and she is a good rider next changed to doggy and banged hard and again missinery I could not finish it even after 20 min banging asked her to do hand job that also took long time. Any way nice experience. She will do massage and she has contacts also and ready for 3 sum.

Boobs: Average.

Pussy: not too tight or loose.

Face:3/10.

Vfm:7/10.

4 k for 2 shots including place can save 1 k if you have place.

Hardrod81
07-26-14, 08:01
Hi all, I have been trying to get connected with this girl through an adult dating site AFF I'd onlyfunwithlust, She had sent this below mail as reply. She is not ready to share picture also. This sounds fishy to me like a marketing tactic by some smart SP. Does anyone in hyd forum has meet this girl or came across something like this stuff before from other girl. Need your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for mailing me and showing interest in me. Well, I am an independent female escorts in Hyderabad. I am 23 yrs. , 5'4" tall, fair skin, 34 B-28-35 figured body, slim and attractive looks. I do provide all services except ANAL & CIM to my clients. My fees for up to 2 hrs. Meeting (one intimate session) is INR 15000/ for 3-4 hours session (two intimate sessions) is INR 25000/- and for a full night is INR 50000/- in Hyderabad only. We can communicate here by email till we meet personally. I will give my personal no. To you at the time of meeting.

Once you check in into your hotel, do send me your room no. , name registered with hotel and your cell no. Along with meeting time and duration. Send me this information at least before 2 hours prior to meeting. I am OK with any five star hotels in Hyderabad. Make sure that your room is booked for double occupancy and at the time of check in you have informed to reception that your partner will join you later. So my entry will not be any problem. I have my I'd proof along with me and can show to reception if necessary.

I hope this information is sufficient for you for now. Looking forward to meet you soon and a fruit full relations with you.

Thanks with kisses and love, Shiba thomas.

TrumanShow
07-26-14, 08:57
Guys,

Can anyone drop a PM with the contact of Miss T? Heard she's in town.Heard a lot about miss T on the Hyderabad and Bangalore forum. Does anyone seem to have pics / references of what she's like? Any direction would be appreciated. Visiting Hyderabad on Monday for a few days.

MeatHyd101
07-26-14, 11:06
Hi all, I have been trying to get connected with this girl through an adult dating site AFF I'd onlyfunwithlust, She had sent this below mail as reply. She is not ready to share picture also. This sounds fishy to me like a marketing tactic by some smart SP. Does anyone in hyd forum has meet this girl or came across something like this stuff before from other girl. Need your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for mailing me and showing interest in me. Well, I am an independent female escorts in Hyderabad. I am 23 yrs. , 5'4" tall, fair skin, 34 B-28-35 figured body, slim and attractive looks. I do provide all services except ANAL & CIM to my clients. My fees for up to 2 hrs. Meeting (one intimate session) is INR 15000/ for 3-4 hours session (two intimate sessions) is INR 25000/- and for a full night is INR 50000/- in Hyderabad only. We can communicate here by email till we meet personally. I will give my personal no. To you at the time of meeting.

Once you check in into your hotel, do send me your room no. , name registered with hotel and your cell no. Along with meeting time and duration. Send me this information at least before 2 hours prior to meeting. I am OK with any five star hotels in Hyderabad. Make sure that your room is booked for double occupancy and at the time of check in you have informed to reception that your partner will join you later. So my entry will not be any problem. I have my I'd proof along with me and can show to reception if necessary.

I hope this information is sufficient for you for now. Looking forward to meet you soon and a fruit full relations with you.

Thanks with kisses and love, Shiba thomas.Hi Bro.

She is quoting you 50 k for night and that too without any pic. WTF.

With that price you can get someone from the bollywood. LOL.

Think twice if you are planning to go forward.

MeatHyd101
07-26-14, 14:18
Hi guys.

Has anyone has had any exp. With this lady called Swapna who operates from padmarao nagar (digits ending 597) ?

Any reviews / feedback please reply or PM me.

Happy mongering.

CoolFun
07-26-14, 14:47
Hi buddies yesterday I tried an independent in kphb courtesy Coolfun sharing contact and referring me. She is around 27 and average body good co operation. I did't have place and she arranged her friend's place. It is two room house and there is no door in between the two rooms. What to do? After some hesitation and desperate to have fun I proceed to the deed me and the girl in one room and her friend sitting in other room. Round one with all clothes down proceeded with missionery. And after chit chat for awhile proceeded to next round with CBJ and tried doggy she has very good ass but I hav and't enjoyed much because of lack of privacy and place also not good. If we have place we can enjoy better. She promised 3 sum with her sister in another place which is good. Overall okish experience. All in in 40 min time.

Body: average with tummy.

Boobs: saggy.

Ass: Good.

Pussy: Tight.

Looks:6/10.

Damage:4 k negotiable to 3 k.Nice fr dude.

HydFucker
07-26-14, 15:26
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks to all my brothers who responded immediately as soon as I've put a request.

Got the contact and mail I'd of Miss T. First mailed her, then pinged her on WA with no success.

Lastly messaged her about how I got her number and other details. Got a call from her after 1 hour and after confirming the details told to come to a * hotel. Reached there by 5 and she was waiting in designer clothes. The face looked pretty but she has developed her tummy and looked like a MILF. LOL.

Started with FK, exploring each other territories. She gave a CBJ and moved on to WOT and completed in Doggy.

Although she looked like a MILF but makes up for that with her service.

Got the feeling of fucking a pure professional high end escort.

And she'll be flying to abroad and she'll be leaving Deccan by tomorrow.

She told me all the slots on Sunday are booked, but if any one wants to try her you better hurry.

FR REPORT:

Face-8/10.

Body-6/10.

GFE-8/10.

VFM-7-10.

Cheers,

HF.

VamsiKrishna
07-26-14, 17:07
I have been a silent reader and monger and have been enjoying reading all your FR's. This is my first FR.

Visited K's place near mdpur p. Bunk last weekend and was shown a bird who was looking decent. With a mini-skirt, 5. 4, round face, boobie and having a flat tummy.

She looks like a Bengali, went ahead.

Had beer with her company, Went inside, and had a nice time with her, she calls herself K. Had shown many pics of her.

Coming to the act, no DFK and BJ on the menu, but she cooperated very well.

She took the initiative in making me happy. Keeps talking.

She came WOT, then went in miss after putting in the umbrella and banged her hard enough, and reached climax. Took some rest, meanwhile she was talking to me like a gf. After 15 minutes, started with the 2nd round, with my reluctance entered in doggy and johnny was pacified. She was moaning, and it made me go wild. Ended in doggy.

Gave her a goodbye kiss and a small tip and came back.

Boobs- 7/10

Attitude- 8/10

Experience- 7/10

WIR. May be.

HydMong
07-26-14, 18:50
Hi,

Got mail from SP, as my jhonny was in mood, fixed appointment for 1 hr. Met with Guntur baby, she is booby babe with hot pussy that day. Gave money to caretaker and entered room. She was in normal dress, gave a simple smile as if she was not in mood. Started with simple chat asking about her what ahe likes, then started the deed no DFK, only lip to lip touch, as my jhonny was ready, I put my condi and entered in miss, as it was her first shot on that day she was really swinging, but she really strong enough to take strong thrust I gave, and did my first deed in miss only, then we cleaned started chat, asked her to give me DFK this time and started again she gave very less time for DFK. But any how she took my tool into her hand and made it strong, now I asked for doggy, then I asked for WOT, this time she responded to me very good. Really she enjoyed my banging, and I did my deed, really I was tired and felt sleepy, she really looks like a family babe, she told that she will be leaving Hyd on Sat.

My ratings:

Face 6/10

Boobs 10/10

GFE 7/10

Damage 4 k after negotiation with SP.

Wir: no as we need to ask her as if she is own gf.

Regards,

Hydmong

Jaishankararyan
07-27-14, 00:36
5 K is too high for the profile. Nothing more than 2-2. 5 k.

Guys,

Have you any one know the Kphb chick. Photo attached. For 5 K. Is she real / worthy??

Hothyd69

ShareFree
07-27-14, 14:41
I am back in Hyd after couple of years. Earlier used to go regularly to one Raj's place. Tried calling him. Not responding, is he still active?

Any other decent SP's contact would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You have mentioned the lower rates. How was the experience. I think 3.5 is a great deal for her. Any clues on the SP.

Mpnasik
07-27-14, 16:50
The way you posted FR, doesn't look like first experience.

BTW, what's damages? Can you please share the contact.

Thanks

I have been a silent reader and monger and have been enjoying reading all your FR's. This is my first FR.

Visited K's place near mdpur p. Bunk last weekend and was shown a bird who was looking decent. With a mini-skirt, 5. 4, round face, boobie and having a flat tummy.

She looks like a Bengali, went ahead.

Had beer with her company, Went inside, and had a nice time with her, she calls herself K. Had shown many pics of her.

Coming to the act, no DFK and BJ on the menu, but she cooperated very well...

Jk Cool
07-28-14, 17:57
Even I had used Raj's service many years ago (He had a old lady as caretaker in the apartment) His phone is not ringing. I wonder if any seniors remember him, wonder if he is still active. He was very cooperative and easy to deal with.

I am back in Hyd after couple of years. Earlier used to go regularly to one Raj's place. Tried calling him. Not responding, is he still active?

Any other decent SP's contact would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep001
07-28-14, 19:48
Hi,

I am new to this forum and travelling to Hyderabad in few days. Before I go, can you people help me out fetch some contacts.

Thanks

AndroidGuy
07-28-14, 20:40
Hi Fellow mongers.

I am coming to Hyderabad on 30th July and will be staying at courtyard hotel on 30th and 1st. On 31st I will be out of Hyderabad for some company work.

Though had done lot of mongering during previous visits in Hyderabad, this time I want to visit any disc which is also a pickup point, as I usually like preying on my hunts first and then screwing them:-the (Instincts of Tiger. Ha ha ha.).

So If anyone can help me by telling where I can find such joints with joint name and details of reaching there from my hotel. I also would be interested if anyone wants to join in the mongering activity.

Thanks.

Androidguy.

HydKing1
07-28-14, 21:48
Can you share her number?

Hi guys.

Has anyone has had any exp. With this lady called Swapna who operates from padmarao nagar (digits ending 597) ?

Any reviews / feedback please reply or PM me.

Happy mongering.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MeisterZero1
07-28-14, 23:15
Hi guys,

Not sure if bounties are allowed here. Thought I did start one either way.

I came across two pics on http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1593320&viewfull=1#post1593320 and I have been losing my mind over her. Anyone know where I can contact her? I did PM the original poster but no response yet.

HydFucker
07-29-14, 03:05
Hi bro,

If I'm not wrong it's been 4-5 months since she left Hyd. That may be the reason you didn't get any reply for your PM. Stop digging the archives and better keep up with the forum.

Cheers,

HF.

Hi guys,

I came across two pics on http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1593320&viewfull=1#post1593320 and I have been losing my mind over her. Anyone know where I can contact her? I did PM the original poster but no response yet.

VamsiKrishna
07-29-14, 04:27
The way you posted FR, doesn't look like first experience.

BTW, what's damages? Can you please share the contact.

ThanksYes, its not my 1st experience, its my first report.

Damages are 4 k. You don't have a PM facility to share the contact.

MeisterZero1
07-29-14, 06:42
FML. The post is from Bangalore this month. Do you have anyone I can contact and check regarding her?

Hi bro,

If I'm not wrong it's been 4-5 months since she left Hyd. That may be the reason you didn't get any reply for your PM. Stop digging the archives and better keep up with the forum.

Cheers,

HF.

Mared
07-29-14, 10:25
Hi friends,

Can any one give me some idea or advice to take some medicies or somethings so that I can make use of my johny more times frequentely to my new girl friend, hopefully we are meeting this week end. She needs two to three times in half hr and I am ready in one hr. It will be really helpful for me.

Hardrod81
07-29-14, 12:35
No way dude. I have learned my lessons hard in the past in mongering. This is purely some SP guy who is using his smart ass to fool any inexperienced monger in the online world who is searching for a Indi girl. .

Hi Bro.

She is quoting you 50 k for night and that too without any pic. WTF.

With that price you can get someone from the bollywood. LOL.

Think twice if you are planning to go forward.

HyderabadHorny
07-29-14, 13:22
Hi guys,

Need help with any indies in and around Basheerbhag / Himayathnagar.

Cheers

HydFucker
07-29-14, 14:19
You kidding me bro, even in porn movies also that is not possible.

And using medicine will make you last long. As per my knowledge there is no medicine that makes you cum 2-3 times in half hour. So convince your GF about reality and enjoy banging.

Cheers,

HF.

Hi friends,

Can any one give me some idea or advice to take some medicies or somethings so that I can make use of my johny more times frequentely to my new girl friend, hopefully we are meeting this week end. She needs two to three times in half hr and I am ready in one hr. It will be really helpful for me.

NodeHyd
07-29-14, 19:30
She was in Hyd and I met her when she was here.

Not great experience but good enough.

My SP is not having this profile now.

Hi guys,

BabyKutu
07-30-14, 06:45
Hi guys,

I came across two pics on http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1593320&viewfull=1#post1593320 and I have been losing my mind over her. Anyone know where I can contact her? I did PM the original poster but no response yet.Bro, This girl was from Vinod's stable a year ago, she featured in Bangalore forum a month ago and SP quoted 20 K, atrocious.

Vinod used to quote 6-8 K ST and 10 K for LT. She is not as good as photo in the bed. Mechanical and clock watcher. You will find better options, try.

Best of luck. Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
07-30-14, 07:14
Hi Fellow mongers.

I am coming to Hyderabad on 30th July and will be staying at courtyard hotel on 30th and 1st. On 31st I will be out of Hyderabad for some company work.

Though had done lot of mongering during previous visits in Hyderabad, this time I want to visit any disc which is also a pickup point, as I usually like preying on my hunts first and then screwing them:-the (Instincts of Tiger. Ha ha ha.).

So If anyone can help me by telling where I can find such joints with joint name and details of reaching there from my hotel. I also would be interested if anyone wants to join in the mongering activity.

Thanks.

Androidguy.Bro. Welcome back.

There are no specific designated points in HYD as such, every disc and pub will throw an opportunity. Specifically some of the pubs are known to be good PYT and MILF spots but not come across any which have been flagged as pick up's.

LE is hot right now though this is normal everywhere but being cautious helps. Try Liquids is Banjara Hills + 10 Downing and be & see in Begumpet. These are good ones, rest are premium which I don't think you will have much success (don't mistake this to status. Not just luck).

All the best. Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
07-30-14, 07:21
Hi friends,

Can any one give me some idea or advice to take some medicies or somethings so that I can make use of my johny more times frequentely to my new girl friend, hopefully we are meeting this week end. She needs two to three times in half hr and I am ready in one hr. It will be really helpful for me.Dude, Though we have animal instincts we are not animals. Even if we want to our DNA is not designed to be one and it is always better not to tinker with biological identity. Has she told you she needs 3 times in an hour or you are just assuming that she wants it.

Talk her out and go for it. With time sustenance improves and you might hit the 3 mark is few hours. Stay away from medication, you are not Lexington Steele and cannot be as well. Enjoy and bang Safe.

Munna25
07-30-14, 11:37
Dude, Though we have animal instincts we are not animals. Even if we want to our DNA is not designed to be one and it is always better not to tinker with biological identity. Has she told you she needs 3 times in an hour or you are just assuming that she wants it.

Talk her out and go for it. With time sustenance improves and you might hit the 3 mark is few hours. Stay away from medication, you are not Lexington Steele and cannot be as well. Enjoy and bang Safe.Ha ha ha your reply is awesome, and so true. LOL.

RockyInstinct
07-30-14, 12:59
http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Libido

Hi friends,

Sikan
07-30-14, 19:08
Hey guys,

Visited a spa in Madhapur where I was charged 1500 . Let me tell you my experience.

2 girls one aunty and other not. Had a good exp with her including happy ending as well.

Experience-Super.

Recomends- Yes.

MeatHyd101
07-30-14, 19:11
Just had a look at SP V site and saw this girl's pic called 'Rashi'. The charges quoted are 12 k one shot.

Same girl was available with SP K few days back under the name 'Manisha' and he charged 4 k / hr.

Now I am sure SP K is not running any NGO. LOL.

GunShot777
07-30-14, 20:04
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

GunShot777
07-30-14, 20:14
Hi ISG,

Has anyone seen 5 day back her profile in K blog? LOL.

Just had a look at SP V site and saw this girl's pic called 'Rashi'. The charges quoted are 12 k one shot.

Same girl was available with SP K few days back under the name 'Manisha' and he charged 4 k / hr.

VamsiKrishna
07-30-14, 20:33

Now I am sure SP K is not running any NGO. LOL.Haha. SP V charges exhorbitant rates due to extra facilities like AC, shower etc, which are not available with others. But I still guess 12 k is too high for those and for her, just because she played in some serials. She looks flat. Not worth.

MPHelp
07-30-14, 20:53
First of all thanks to Coolfun and HornyRaju for sharing the contact.

Really sorry for posting this late FR with the Bowenpally Aunty who has been discussed a lot in this forum.

It was about 3 weeks back. Contacted her, got the direction and went to her place. Rest all as usual. Highlighting some of the Pros and Cons of her.

Pros:

Safe place.

Cost is very much within limit.

No time watching.

Will get the so called GFE.

Cons:

Not good looking, so set up the expectation accordingly.

Location bit far off.

Cost: Rs. 2500 for 2 shot.

MP.

HydMong
07-30-14, 20:55
Hey dude,

I am still seeing this chick in SP K site. Are you sure she is with SP V. Whatever it may be you gave us a great info to negotiate the prices. A request to all mongers. Please get the recession in mongering and pull down the prices, due to LE activity I do not have any fr's. I am planning this week end for sure as my wallet gets weight due to payday.

PavamNjan
07-30-14, 22:22
You are right bro. Same with Karthik it was 4 k / hr.

NewtoHyd
07-31-14, 03:12
Hey guys,

Visited a spa in Madhapur where I was charged 1500 . Let me tell you my experience.

2 girls one aunty and other not. Had a good exp with her including happy ending as well.

Experience-Super.

Recomends- Yes.Dude, understand this is your first FR. But it helps others if you give more details. Like how you got the spa details, any info you want to share with others so that regulars can guess if its a new one or existing one. And also about the gal and service.

HyderabadHorny
07-31-14, 09:12
Hi,

Are star hotels in high tech city girl friendly? Any restrictions? Please advice.

JohnnyDrama07
07-31-14, 09:56
May be he will fake that he did not tell that rate for her. But luckily I took a screenshot yesterday.

On The Wings
07-31-14, 12:34
Dude, Though we have animal instincts we are not animals...with time sustenance improves and you might hit the 3 mark in few hours. Stay away from medication, you are not Lexington Steele and cannot be as well...Brother,

You forget to mention 'Mandigo'. Anyway, candid & wide inputs.

HydMonger45
07-31-14, 13:24
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I wrote a FR. Thought of having a try on AFF so paid for membership. There are lots of profiles from Hyderabad there mostly couples or fake profiles. There are also many Sp's posing as girls and asking exuberant amounts. There are 2-3 indies as well but they quoted in excess of 10 k for 1 shot. After few days I found a genuine housewife, after exchanging photos we had a cam chat to confirm. She is a young girl in twenties good looking. We met for first time at a resort on outskirts of Hyd. Then she invited me to her house. In total I met her for 4 times now and she is really wild in bed, always hungry for more. For me the best part is her BJ skills. Fucked her in every position and exhausted.

So AFF is a good place but the chance to meet genuine people is less. There are genuine couples for those who are into threesome.

Rajesh Reddy
07-31-14, 14:14
Hello all,

Can anyone please help me with Lahari's digits. I am trying to reach her from last few days, but her number ending with 418 is not working.

Have not called her from long time, so not sure if she has changed her number.

CoolGuyHyd
07-31-14, 17:07
Hello all,

I am new to Hyderabad. Can any seniors suggest me few genuine SP's.

Rocks007
07-31-14, 17:54
Please give her number.

First of all thanks to Coolfun and HornyRaju for sharing the contact.

Really sorry for posting this late FR with the Bowenpally Aunty who has been discussed a lot in this forum.

It was about 3 weeks back. Contacted her, got the direction and went to her place. Rest all as usual. Highlighting some of the Pros and Cons of her.

Pros:

Safe place.

Cost is very much within limit.

No time watching...

MeatHyd101
07-31-14, 17:55
May be he will fake that he did not tell that rate for her. But luckily I took a screenshot yesterday.Nice one bro.

Yes Just saw his site and seems he has removed it.

Dhard740
07-31-14, 19:37
Can you PM me her contact. Wuld be much appreciated.

VamsiKrishna
07-31-14, 20:12
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I wrote a FR. Thought of having a try on AFF so paid for membership. There are lots of profiles from Hyderabad there mostly couples or fake profiles. There are also many Sp's posing as girls and asking exuberant amounts. There are 2-3 indies as well but they quoted in excess of 10 k for 1 shot. After few days I found a genuine housewife, after exchanging photos we had a cam chat to confirm. She is a young girl in twenties good looking. We met for first time at a resort on outskirts of Hyd. Then she invited me to her house. In total I met her for 4 times now and she is really wild in bed, always hungry for more. For me the best part is her BJ skills. Fucked her in every position and exhausted.

So AFF is a good place but the chance to meet genuine people is less. There are genuine couples for those who are into threesome.Nice to know and read. Can you pm her digits.

HydFucker
08-01-14, 02:09
Hi,

Just saw SP V website. He mentioned no service for ISG members.

Seriously?
How come you'll know the customer is from ISG or not.

Grow up man.

VamsiKrishna
08-01-14, 04:26
Hi,

Seriously?

Grow up man.Well said. That's what I too thought off. Sounds childish. There's no way he can find out.

Even if he would, he has to offer, else he'll only lose. Hyd has enough stock of SP's offering quality chicks at better prices.

Optional1
08-01-14, 06:45
Hi guys,

Need help. I tried to call the MP near vacs bakery but he asked me for a reference without which he won't be able to give an appointment. Can someone be kind enough to give a reference for this place. You can drop me a PM.

Thanks

StaticCouch
08-01-14, 07:48
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks to all my brothers who responded immediately as soon as I've put a request.

FR REPORT:

Face-8/10.

Body-6/10.

GFE-8/10.

VFM-7-10.

Cheers,

HF.Hey HF, good to know you have also tasted the infamous miss T or TenYA. She pinged on 24th that she'll be here from 25-27th but just did not wanted to waste 8 K. I checked with her on the remuneration (that's what she classifies) but she never responded.

I was curious how much deep did she dig in this time? Also on the ratings part (your perspective is absolutely fine, not questioning it) - Face: has creator been smudged away? Tummy was always there, She smells great if you hug or are next to her, but underarms smelled pathetic during banging her, was that the case with you or she has improved?

Hope you had good mate.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static

HydFucker
08-01-14, 11:21
Hi SC,

She got 8 k /1 session. And yes there is a lot of tummy. Yes she smells yummy.

But coming to underarms smell, I didn't find anything unhygienic as I may be the first one that day.

I think 8 k is a bit expensive, but there will be guys who'll shed 15 k for her.

LOL.

Hey HF, good to know you have also tasted the infamous miss T or TenYA. She pinged on 24th that she'll be here from 25-27th but just did not wanted to waste 8 K. I checked with her on the remuneration (that's what she classifies) but she never responded.

I was curious how much deep did she dig in this time? Also on the ratings part (your perspective is absolutely fine, not questioning it) - Face: has creator been smudged away? Tummy was always there, She smells great if you hug or are next to her, but underarms smelled pathetic during banging her, was that the case with you or she has improved?

Hope you had good mate.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

Tarus89
08-01-14, 12:35
Hello,

Can anyone please PM me the name of the MP near the blood bank in Jhills.

Thanks in advance.

Tarus

Hardrod81
08-01-14, 14:00
Hi Hm45.

Can you share me her AFF I'd I am also a paid member in the site and let me see who is the lady you are talking about?

Hi guys,

So AFF is a good place but the chance to meet genuine people is less. There are genuine couples for those who are into threesome.

Rocks007
08-01-14, 15:15
Hi bros,

I am newbie to this forum. Seniors requested to PM me Plump indie contacts near BWpalli or Kp please.

CoolGuyHyd
08-01-14, 23:02
Hello all,

I am new to Hyderabad. Can any seniors suggest me few indes to start with.

Thanks again.

KannanGp
08-02-14, 07:01
Lately I've been noticing a trend of high prices from SPs. Even my regular SPs / Independents are not willing to reduce the prices.

Sad to see that newbies are not negotiating well and jacking up the expectations. I can't even imagine crossing 3 k for a shot or 8-9 k / night unless it's a fantastic profile from a trusted SP or from a reliable inde.

The other day, I contacted a inde HW and she quoted 10 k / shot. I was astonished by the prices. Later when she sent a couple of pics without the face. She wasn't willing to meet first and then let me decide. I was pissed and I quoted 2. 5 k and funnily after an hour of negotiations she agreed. I dropped the plan as she was too despo.

Fellow mongers, request all to please control the prices. There is decent supply for the demand. It's only the SPs who are greedy. Esp. The Vinod / Vishwa gang. I usually find them unreliable. Even they follow this forum and take advantage of newbies. Reliable SPs like K are slowly vanishing.

Need to control Johnny sometimes not to take over simple common sense. Control despo levels. Some rules. 1) Always be sure what you want. Clear up your expectations and inform SP and negotiate upfront what is possible / not possible. Some SPs like Vishwa don't give a shit about your wish list. But I have seen a couple of SPs who upfront say this is possible / not possible. 2) do not go by just looks. Most are photoshopped. I have seen variety of cases where the reality was better than the pics or where the reality didn't even look like the pic. , best way is to meet upfront. 3) Always negotiate based on your budget. Don't give a damn about the SPs quote. Any premium over the standard rates simply goes to the SPs pocket. 4) Never pay any advance and avoid upfront payment. Most SPs will not accept this. 4) treat the girls decently and they will reciprocate.

HydFucker
08-02-14, 07:07
What you told about Vinod / vishwa is true.

Among all SPs K stands on top.

Hope he doesn't get greedy.

Lately I've been noticing a trend of high prices from SPs. Even my regular SPs / Independents are not willing to reduce the prices.

Sad to see that newbies are not negotiating well and jacking up the expectations. I can't even imagine crossing 3 k for a shot or 8-9 k / night unless it's a fantastic profile from a trusted SP or from a reliable inde.

The other day, I contacted a inde HW and she quoted 10 k / shot. I was astonished by the prices. Later when she sent a couple of pics without the face. She wasn't willing to meet first and then let me decide. I was pissed and I quoted 2. 5 k and funnily after an hour of negotiations she agreed. I dropped the plan as she was too despo.

Fellow mongers, request all to please control the prices. There is decent supply for the demand. It's only the SPs who are greedy. Esp. The Vinod / Vishwa gang. I usually find them unreliable. Even they follow this forum and take advantage of newbies. Reliable SPs like K are slowly vanishing.

Need to control Johnny sometimes not to take over simple common sense. Control despo levels. Some rules. 1) Always be sure what you want. Clear up your expectations and inform SP and negotiate upfront what is possible / not possible. Some SPs like Vishwa don't give a shit about your wish list. But I have seen a couple of SPs who upfront say this is possible / not possible. 2) do not go by just looks. Most are photoshopped. I have seen variety of cases where the reality was better than the pics or where the reality didn't even look like the pic. , best way is to meet upfront. 3) Always negotiate based on your budget. Don't give a damn about the SPs quote. Any premium over the standard rates simply goes to the SPs pocket. 4) Never pay any advance and avoid upfront payment. Most SPs will not accept this. 4) treat the girls decently and they will reciprocate.

Corp Honcho
08-02-14, 07:23
Hi Kannan. Great 4 points of advice at the end. Though newbies might be too uncomfortable with the conversation they need to initiaite with the SP. And get taken advantage of.

I guess we seniors on this thread can claim credit for the "No service to ISG members" on V's blog: :-D

Dickaprio
08-02-14, 07:32
Hi,

Seriously?

Grow up man.Bro HF, That sounds silly if not strange strategy.

First of all, why does he want to know whether caller belongs to ISG or not? On the other hand, why an ISG member should disclose they are part of this group. (Friends do not share about the forum to SPs and WGs).

Apparently, he should be having an account here with our group, monitoring the preys. He may share his website details with newbies and other members too. He will later say that no service for ISG members and if the monger is in desperate need, he can offer with high price tags.

Finally from an another angle, may be had some bad experience with one of ISG members. My two cents. Happy and safe mongering!

Dickaprio
08-02-14, 07:46
Some rules. 1) Always be sure what you want. Clear up your expectations and inform SP and negotiate upfront what is possible / not possible. Some SPs like Vishwa don't give a shit about your wish list. But I have seen a couple of SPs who upfront say this is possible / not possible. 2) do not go by just looks. Most are photoshopped. I have seen variety of cases where the reality was better than the pics or where the reality didn't even look like the pic. , best way is to meet upfront. 3) Always negotiate based on your budget. Don't give a damn about the SPs quote. Any premium over the standard rates simply goes to the SPs pocket. 4) Never pay any advance and avoid upfront payment. Most SPs will not accept this. 4) treat the girls decently and they will reciprocate.Bro Kannan, the points you listed out makes sense. The last point is in fact, key. Give respect and get respect and cooperation. However there are few exceptions in gals too, with attitude and rudeness, money minded. Luck matters too.

Happy and Safe mongering friends!

Best.

-Dee.

JohnnyDrama07
08-02-14, 10:24
A Gujarati actress has been booked under the act of prostitution by Hyderabad police. According to Punjagutta Police, an actress from Hyderabad who played vital roles in several Gujarati films, has been staying at a private hotel in Somajiguda for a while and reportedly indulged in flesh trade activity.

Acting on a tip, Punjagutta cops raided the hotel and took the actress into custody on Friday. However, the middleman named Raju fled the spot while police arrested a house keeper from the hotel. Cops are probing the issue and a hunt is on for the middleman.

Rajender
08-02-14, 13:25
Guys,

I am 32 unmarried, did not have any good experiences in life, had gf but did not do much, can anyone suggest good contact for me in Tarnaka, uppal or Secunderabad area.

HydMong
08-02-14, 16:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Deepak2020
08-02-14, 16:33
Hello,

We looking for some indi contact from fellow members especially any house wife or north Indian near Sebad or Begpet are. I did got some help last time from members but when contacted with reference, it did not work out.

Any help might be appreciate.

Proprono
08-02-14, 17:01
Hi,

This is in reply to Gujarati actress caught in a raid episode. Its very common that always middleman escapes in a raid. Because he has money with him to manage and needs to bring them back on bail. Women are considered as poor victims so they are let scot-free. The only trouble is for the mongers who go to jail.

Sushruth
08-02-14, 18:25
I go to the office by City bus. So Daily there is so much crowd at the bus stop. And I see a lasy often at the same bus stop.

It was holiday for students so there wasn't much crowd and see that lady clearly, closely.

There are not many seats either in the bus, she entered the bus after me from the rear entry. Since bus was moving, she didn't put an effort reach the front.

Check for the alloted seats for women, instead she sat next to me.

You know that the seats are not spacious in city buses, so one touches to another. And we do look at the roads while travelling. Don't we?

So she too did. I was at the window side, so whenever she looks at the road side I feel like she is looking at me, so I look at her. Then she turns her face away.

After few rounds of same events she asked where do you work, and I replied. And then she told her name and we chatted for a while.

Surprisingly, before she got down, she asked my number and given the missed call. Before leaving, she smiled and say you know what to do. Don't you?

So, it took 40 more minutes for me to reach the office, after couple of hours I called her, no respose. Tried again after a while, she rejected the call.

Later in the evening, she given a missed call, when I called she started saying, sorry dear, and the other stuff like a girl friend.

Since she has taken so many initiatives, it was my turn to start one I asked send some pics as I want to see you now.

She said, why you going to masturbate and come on my photo? And smiled. You can actually come over if you would like.

I was wondering, in a day how could a lady behaves the way she does. Anyways I took my chance and visited her on weekend. Like always she took the initiative.

And started kissing and rest is as usual. We had fun.

I didn't pay any money, so that means she is not a CG. And she didn't do it for free either, as we went for shopping and she did the shopping.

Shopping was always there after we had fun. Later on she moved to another place without updating me and she changed her mobile number as well.

Whether she is a CG or not, you felt like you are having fun with your GF / Wife. It doesn't matter. Does it?

She is 24.

BabyKutu
08-02-14, 18:37
A Gujarati actress has been booked under the act of prostitution by Hyderabad police. According to Punjagutta Police, an actress from Hyderabad who played vital roles in several Gujarati films, has been staying at a private hotel in Somajiguda for a while and reportedly indulged in flesh trade activity.

Acting on a tip, Punjagutta cops raided the hotel and took the actress into custody on Friday. However, the middleman named Raju fled the spot while police arrested a house keeper from the hotel. Cops are probing the issue and a hunt is on for the middleman.Dude, I have been repeatedly posting LE being hyper charged in HYD, that said if they catch one of the 500+ options does it make a difference? Be it an actress or a girl from a village, it is the wrong place at the wrong time.

The oldest profession in the world continues albeit any eventuality. Let's monger safe and stay safe. That what we all need to worry about that a gujrati being caught.

No Offense Bro but be safe and till heat reduces trust your trusted options.

Stay Safe.

Sushruth
08-02-14, 18:37
It was a time when I was sharing the room with colleagues / friends. One of my colleague while walking home asked me, you are cooking at your room and you never asked me.

For dinner. I could you help you. I simply smiled and said nothing. Thought she must be joking as she is aware that there are other men also in the same room.

Later on after a while one of my colleague said, we went for rock climbing and there, while no one was around she started kissing. Then I felt I was such an Idiot.

Its never late. We sometimes walk together to home as her place is also near to me. So it was 7:30 in the night and we were walking at left side of the road and she is at right to me.

So she is more exposed to the vehicles on the road, so I pulled her to my left. She looked at me with an expression what was that?

And I replied, your safety is my responsibility. Isn't it? She said since when. I simply smiled, so she. The ice was broke and the water reached where it.

Supposed to.

She moved to another city and not sure whereabouts of her. It seems she basically wants enjoy her life.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sachu
08-02-14, 18:56
Hi,

This is in reply to Gujarati actress caught in a raid episode. Its very common that always middleman escapes in a raid. Because he has money with him to manage and needs to bring them back on bail. Women are considered as poor victims so they are let scot-free. The only trouble is for the mongers who go to jail.These LE activities stops going to SWs. What if I get caught. And if my people get the news. So many things make keeping away all this. Every time I go that will be in my mind makes me come early. Why police arrest customers yaaa. They shoud arrest SP or girl if they caught not customer. Why to spoilthe customer name and fame. Its realy damn scary if at all caught in raid. Hey guys / seniors please give me some tips how to be secured in this situation I mean how to identify place or things where police raid is not possible. Because everytime If you ask SP about secured or getting caught or police fear then SP always says don't worry its safe place. And no police. Do not how to tackle all this.

Sandy60
08-02-14, 19:13
Hello bros,

Can anyone help me with the contact of independent near Madhapur Merc showroom? I promise to put a detailed FR after the deed.

HydMong
08-02-14, 19:14
Hi,

This time I looked for a new sp from CL. Called him and asked for south babes, sent me a pic. Took appointment for 1 hr for outcall he said no, later I told him I will pay more, then he accepted. Went to the place and took the girl to my place. She is average looking babe, with good curves. As I was really hirny started with kissing and little bit romantic words. I removed her dress and she undressed me. Her boobs are good enough to suck and hold. This made me to take some more time in sucking. Even she enjoyed it a lot. Then entered in miss position, with smooth banging for two min, jhonny really felt the warmth inside her. Then started to give hard thrusts, and ended the deed in miss, both cleaned together. Then later she was ready very quickly and started the deed in give min after first deed. This time she took the lead and came unside with WOT, she really banged me very good in that poisition. Then I asked for cow, and started to give DFK then. She bit my lip out of too much mood. Then banged her really hard in doggy, and ended the deed. Really I enjoyed a lot that too after long time gap. Then we had small chat and left her again at the sp place. I asked for her number she said she will be quiting this soon.

Face 5/10

Boobs 8/10

Pussy 5/10

Height: short.

Rajrajesh
08-02-14, 19:53
Hi,

I am very new to Hyd can anyone please tel me the SP for a GF for night and my budget is less than 5 k.
Please.

HydFucker
08-03-14, 03:21
Hi,

Had no action for ten days and jhonny is soo horny. By the weekend had two choices. One is anitha from K's lot (promised good GFE) and the other one is Mrs. P.

Had already tried P a year back and knowing her service, preferred her.

Contacted the SP and after negotiation and confirmation for 2 pops reached the place.

The place is quite good and the lady is damn good.

Told her that I've taken service before but she couldn't recollect.

After some chatting, stated with LFK as she was some what reluctant. Then both of us dropped our clothes and my jaws dropped. She was a delight for MILF lovers. Explored her whole area and she put on a see and started to give CBJ. Then started with WOT and it lasted for mere 5 minutes as I couldn't last long seeing her bouncing balloons.

After washing up had some chat while I fingered her and that rose her up, bringing the wild cat in her out. Gave a good lengthy DFK during which I continued fingering. Almost lost my lips due to that. Then gave a BBBJ as she was not bothered about see. Did a good sucking for 10 minutes and she's good at it.

Then started round 2 in doggy and banged her till my legs shivered. Lastly finished in mish.

It took a good 2-3 minutes to gather my senses back and clean myself up. Before leaving again had a good DFK and I was already getting into the zone again. Controlled myself as the wallet is empty. First time thought it would be better if SPs had swiping machine and I would've gone for another round. LOL.

Tipped her 1 k as I know she won't be coming around in the near future.

Made her a few requests which a fellow member (brother) asked me to but she declined politely.

She is a high end HW and doesn't do it often as per my knowledge. It's been one year since I've met her first and have never seen anything about her in the mid span.

Sorry to say this, but she had already left yesterday and don't curse me.

FR Report:

Body- 8/10.

BBBJ-8/10.

GFE- 8/10 (first round).

10/10 (second round).

Pain- 9 k /2 pops + 1 k.

And she passed with distinction.

Sushruth
08-03-14, 04:47
Someone wasn't thinking with head and must have said that, I read that she is available for 4 k, so I am going to pay 4 k only, instead of saying my friend visited her already while she was with another SP.

Its few of us, I believe letting them know about it.

Hi,

Seriously?

Grow up man.

BabyKutu
08-03-14, 05:39
Hey guys / seniors please give me some tips how to be secured in this situation I mean how to identify place or things where police raid is not possible. Because every time If you ask SP about secured or getting caught or police fear then SP always says don't worry its safe place. And no police. Do not how to tackle all this.Dude. This is the same feeling everyone. Seniors included goes through every time new waters are tested, new buds are deflowered.

Go by your gut feeling on the place, girl and SP.

While striking a deal, if the SP is evasive, Girl gives the direction which encircles the entire city and leads to a common road then ditch the *****.

SP's advertising with fancy wordings on CL & LOC.

Areas which are hot beds of LE activities. Posh areas more colonial in nature.

Learn to walk out on a deal if you feel this does not go in the best interest of your well being.

Importantly follow the forum carefully and try out. Your risk taking appetite will increase once you monger more and experiment, ready to loose out some money, ready to face some disappointment but this will all make you stronger to experiment.

All in all there is risk everywhere, this is no exception.

Stay Safe. Monger Safe.

Dickaprio
08-03-14, 06:50
FR Report:

Body- 8/10.

BBBJ-8/10.

GFE- 8/10 (first round).

10/10 (second round).

Pain- 9 k /2 pops + 1 k.

And she passed with distinction.Awesome report and to me, you passed with a distinction One of the best MILFs I have seen in ISG yet. Keep up the drilling bro HF! Happy and safe mongering!

Best.

-Dee.

Dickaprio
08-03-14, 06:57
Dude.

Learn to walk out on a deal if you feel this does not go in the best interest of your well being.

Importantly follow the forum carefully and try out. Your risk taking appetite will increase once you monger more and experiment, ready to loose out some money, ready to face some disappointment but this will all make you stronger to experiment.

Keep your eyes and ears open (follow the forum and news too). Follow your gut feelings (when you interact with SPs) and don't always listen to Johnny! Indeed, Mongering is a risky appetite. Happy and safe mongering Brethren!

Rocks007
08-03-14, 13:04
Hi bro,

Can you please PM me her number.

Hi friends,

Her name was Mahi and as I entered the place I found her to be ok and also well built height according to her personality...

Sachu
08-03-14, 15:38
Dude. This is the same feeling everyone. Seniors included goes through every time new waters are tested, new buds are deflowered.

While striking a deal, if the SP is evasive, Girl gives the direction which encircles the entire city and leads to a common road then ditch the *****.

SP's advertising with fancy wordings on CL & LOC.

Areas which are hot beds of LE activities. Posh areas more colonial in nature.

Stay Safe. Monger Safe.HI BabyKutu,

Thank you for suggestions. Yes you are right. I keep these things in mind. Hope we all moonger safe with full fun. I always stumble when talking to theset SPs as they give very less time on phone. Thanks again.

I am looking for some white skin. It seems there is no white skin girls available currently in Hyd. I just saw an add in CL about providing Russian babes thought of calling the person and fix the appointment. Will see if anything goes as I think I will FR. If anybody knows about white skin please give hint.

MeatHyd101
08-03-14, 17:34
Just tried one B2 B msg yesterday through locanto. Turned out to be a shady place near radison hotel gachibowli.

Nothing much to write about. Had 2 choices. Took better one. She was friendly and talkative.

Face -5/10.

Body - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

B2 b - 6/10.

Place - 3/10.

Damage - 2. 5 k.

Happy and safe mongering.

BabyKutu
08-03-14, 18:12
HI BabyKutu,

I am looking for some white skin. It seems there is no white skin girls available currently in Hyd. I just saw an add in CL about providing Russian babes thought of calling the person and fix the appointment. Will see if anything goes as I think I will FR. If anybody knows about white skin please give hint.Bro. If your definition of White Skin is foreign bodies then you are at the wrong place. This is not NCR or Mum bro.

If your definition of white skin is NI then oh Yes! Lot but they will burn your pocket. Don't go by CL or LOC, they never check out on the PIC that has been advertised.

All the Best.

Hmahesh
08-03-14, 18:19
Dear friends,

Thanks for you are suggestions.

Can you tell me the best B2B massage in Hyderabad.

CompletFun
08-03-14, 20:34
Can any one share karthik new website link.

Anon666
08-03-14, 21:06
And she passed with distinction.Hawt damn! Easily one of the best milfs pictures posted on here. Not sure if I'm hallucinating but she looks like the Tamil soft-core porn actress Shanti. The second pic with the least amount of the makeup is very much similar even though she looks slightly younger in these pics.

SexFreak75
08-04-14, 00:23
Hey guys,

Experience-Super.

Recomends- Yes.Can you share any details on location / name?

JeffBurns
08-04-14, 09:49
Hey Fellows,

In Hyderabad for the marathon on 24-25 Aug. Need your help for some fun.

Nos / references you'll can share will be highly appreciated. Staying near Hussain Sagar Lake or Hi tech City.

Is it safe to call someone to your hotel or rather do they do outcall?

Have scrolled to earlier posts, most of you guys are seasoned players.

Please advise.

Cheers,

JB

SexyGuy82
08-04-14, 10:55
Hi guys,

So AFF is a good place but the chance to meet genuine people is less. There are genuine couples for those who are into threesome.Can you share her mobile number I am very interested in this plase PM me.

Optional1
08-04-14, 11:33
Had a funny / feel good incident today.

Visited this spa after a long time. was assigned an Indonesian therapist. during the massage, she gave enough hints of extras. So I obviously slip in the question if she offered any. she suggested hj with her hand motions and said 2 k! I was like wtf, that's too expensive and offer her 500 and raise to 1000. but she doesn't budge from 2000, which was criminal for a hj. I said no thank you and start slowly stroking myself. she did seem a little confused, she probably thought i would eventually accept her gracious offer. she was continuing the massage and i continued my self service and then boom) the look on her face was priceless when she realised what just happened!

Didn't tip her obviously and felt good about it.

Off topic, still waiting for a reference for the vacs bakery Kerala massage parlor.

Thanks

Tarus89
08-04-14, 12:43
Hello,

Has anyone tried Harika or Sangeeta from SP K's Lot?

Planning for a session with one of them. Review would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tarus

SuperDuperMyse
08-04-14, 16:54
funny to hear this and i can imagine the confusion in the therapists face.

had a funny / feel good incident today.

visited this spa after a long time. was assigned an indonesian therapist. during the massage, she gave enough hints of extras. so i obviously slip in the question if she offered any. she suggested hj with her hand motions and said 2 k! i was like wtf, that's too expensive and offer her 500 and raise to 1000. but she doesn't budge from 2000, which was criminal for a hj. i said no thank you and start slowly stroking myself. she did seem a little confused, she probably thought i would eventually accept her gracious offer. she was continuing the massage and i continued my self service and then boom) the look on her face was priceless when she realised what just happened!

didn't tip her obviously and felt good about it.

off topic, still waiting for a reference for the vacs bakery kerala massage parlor.

thanks

SuperDuperMyse
08-04-14, 17:13
Looks like only Miss A is available. So no choice available for me. This is the first time I had a therapy session with Miss A. She looks ok. As she is the only one available for therapy and she seem to have hurt her shoulder, too many mongers.

Started with wearing their dress. She wasn't interested in it and it is off my body within the first minute she entered the room. Massage has no pressure and I didn't bother about it. I asked her whereabouts and made sure that she knows that I am not a new person there. However, I maintained my posture as if I am not much worried about the extras. It was like who blinks first. Later on she gave up and started touching her body too often. And then I started roaming and she seem to be enjoying it. I just assumed things will stop there and to my great surprise myself she allowed things to go little beyond a simple HJ as well. Finally ended with HJ and I asked her to be slow with it, she followed my request. Overall it was a nice experience and I am really looking forward to repeat sooner with her. She will be around for a month. May she get well soon.

SexFreak75
08-04-14, 18:25
had a funny / feel good incident today.

visited this spa after a long time. was assigned an indonesian therapist. during the massage, she gave enough hints of extras. so i obviously slip in the question if she offered any. she suggested hj with her hand motions and said 2 k! i was like wtf, that's too expensive and offer her 500 and raise to 1000. but she doesn't budge from 2000, which was criminal for a hj. i said no thank you and start slowly stroking myself. she did seem a little confused, she probably thought i would eventually accept her gracious offer. she was continuing the massage and i continued my self service and then boom) the look on her face was priceless when she realised what just happened!

didn't tip her obviously and felt good about it.

off topic, still waiting for a reference for the vacs bakery kerala massage parlor.

thankslol. nice, you proved the point.

NoisyBoy0000
08-04-14, 19:18
Hi,

Even though I am following this thread from long back this is my writing. Recently experienced a B2B experience where I got her from craiglist.

Coming to story this girl is cute and neat and she haven't shared my mobile number in add. She just given her mail ID to contact her. And she replied her with her mobile number. Contacted her and gone to the address which she navigated me. She is not a regular one and doing it quite secretly. She guided me to his house and had a little chat with her and the action started. She is very friendly and melons are quite good and handy to crush. Even though she had some fab in her belly but it can be adjustable. Once she started my thighs my johnny was in full action and requested her for full action for extra payment but didn't accepted it. Even though I started her with my finger and she given me a good HJ and cummed in 5 minutes and she finished her in after few minutes. Even though satisfied but little chock that I didn't have her completely.

Face-7/10

Body- 5.5/10

Boobs- 8/10

B2B- 7/10

Place- 7/10

Damage- 3.5 k

Happy and safe mongering.

EatPrayLove
08-04-14, 19:24
Hawt damn! Easily one of the best milfs pictures posted on here. Not sure if I'm hallucinating but she looks like the Tamil soft-core porn actress Shanti. The second pic with the least amount of the makeup is very much similar even though she looks slightly younger in these pics.A close duplicate bro, but not the real thing. Cheers!

Xander Garv
08-04-14, 20:06
No kissing. Open to all positions. Small boobs but nice skin and cooperative. Can be tried. But personally I don't like a girl who doesn't smooch so an avg exp for me. Ishka is so so.

Xander Garv
08-04-14, 20:16
Its a little late but I write this. Had tried Moon from Maya. The best I have had so far in my 5 yrs of mongering exp. Better than even foreigners. Deep throat to cooperation to GFE to DFK to positions to seduction to striptease to romance. Everything you can dream of was there. I had brought her for 10 k for 2 pops but we became so friendly that she went on for 3 shots in the heat of the night like long lost lovers and to my surprise I actually offered her 6 k more in the morning because I was just overwhelmed and guys you won't believe me but she refused to take any of it saying that I was a perfect gentleman to her and she loved the time she spent with me. Lucky me. And blive me guys I m not the kind to unnecessaryily shell out money on profiles but with her I never for a moment felt like it. It was total GFE. She was just not a professional and wanted to stop this line of work. Anyway it was the best night. In a long time.

LoverG
08-04-14, 23:12
Called up K and he led me to Haf'pet to a decent apartment.

Was made to wait for another 20 minutes since she was with another customer. May be its the bad time of the day to visit her. I went at about 8 pm. She looked beat up. Not sure how many clients she has seen that day.

She looked cute. Wore a very sexy cocktail dress. Deed started. CBJ followed by teasing. And she rode me cowgirl for a bit. Then I put her down and got on top for another 10 minutes or so. I finished with a smile. She was good.

She had perky soft boobs, very cute nipple, little tummy, doesn't do DFK or LFK (It doesn't matter to me since I don't like to kiss either).

No rest room attached to the bedroom. Saw quite number of condoms in the trash bin. She was ridden a lot today. She offered me a used towel lying in the corner to clean up. Thankfully, I used my handkercheif and dumped that in the trash.

And then she tried to get me ready for the second one, but I decided to pass considering her state and the room.

Mentioned her real name is Asha, she is from Mumbai, here for a week. And all that small talk. She likes to talk. Esp about sex.

Looks: 7/10 - Pretty good. Almost like the pic.

Service: 8/10-- willing to please.

Body 7/10

WIR: Ma be

Damage - 5 k for two shots.

CoolGuyHyd
08-04-14, 23:55
Hi,

Can anyone provide me with SP K's contact number, I just need last 4 digits.

Thanks in advance

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

HydMong
08-05-14, 00:00
Hi,

Checked the new bird from sp k. Iss ika, the booby babe. If any one want a big boobs to play and suck too hard you can take this profile. Fixed appointment. Went to the place soon as I stay nearby place. Had a small chat about her, she started with touch on my jhonny first. She put her hand inside my undie and started stroking slightly, I put my hand inside her t-shirt and started squezing. Really she has the big ones, one looking for big one she is the best at present. We both undressed and she gave very less time gor BJ, any how my jhonny became too hard to give her hard thrusts, then I gave some breast fucking, and then entered in miss position, I really enjoyed the view of her big boobs moving for simple strokes I gave. Then after few minutes I started giving hard thrusts, this time really I enjoyed the fast movement of her boobs, she is good in only miss position, she gives very low moans which seems to be real. Then ended the deed and fallen on the smooth boobs. Cleaned without any delay as I have other work and asked her for dfk so that I will get ready soon and bang her second shot, she is not ready at all, I do not know the reason, she have me BJ and bade my tool ready this time I entered in doggy, one can bang the best shot in this by holding her melons, she also have good ass, no anal. No cow as she is bit heavy, ended the deed in doggy. Overall I had good experience with her.

Face 7/10

Boobs 10/10

Pussy 5. 5/10

GFE: less.

Wir: if you want handfull of melons to squeeze and suck hard.

LoverG
08-05-14, 07:12
got the info from a fellow monger.

called her to set up an app. wasn't pleasant. at least 50 calls. here there 10 minutes 15 minutes. finally asked me to come to the temple bustop in kphb.

then a long walk to a run down house with a lot of caution. had to park the car quite some distance away from the location.

never had to be that careful when i had to fuck my gf in engg too.

dark looking middle age aunty, short. about 5. saggy titties. tummy and all.

bargained for 2 k one shot and if interested 4 k 2 shots.

place was so small and messy. didn't feel like it. since took so much pain to come there. she started asking for more money. another red flag. i paid her 2500 for one shot.

she was trying hug and all. but went straight to the deed. missionary and came in about 10 or so. she was searching for my pockets for more money. i asked her not to and wouldn't pay her a rupee more.

she said she can get her sister who is way younger and all. i said ok and tried to get the fuck out asap.

oh btw. when i was fucking her hard. the bed was creaking g and she wanted me to slow down to avoid the noise. bad bad experience. may be a bad day for me.

damage 2500

looks 3

service: 5 or 6

wir: heck no.

Optional1
08-05-14, 10:29
Its a little late but I write this. Had tried Moon from Maya. The best I have had so far in my 5 yrs of mongering exp. Better than even foreigners. Deep throat to cooperation to GFE to DFK to positions to seduction to striptease to romance. Everything you can dream of was there. I had brought her for 10 k for 2 pops but we became so friendly that she went on for 3 shots in the heat of the night like long lost lovers and to my surprise I actually offered her 6 k more in the morning because I was just overwhelmed and guys you won't believe me but she refused to take any of it saying that I was a perfect gentleman to her and she loved the time she spent with me. Lucky me. And blive me guys I m not the kind to unnecessaryily shell out money on profiles but with her I never for a moment felt like it. It was total GFE. She was just not a professional and wanted to stop this line of work. Anyway it was the best night. In a long time.How does Maya operate? Does she have a blog or somewhere where pics are uploaded? Or a phone number that someone can share?

Thanks

SexyGuy82
08-05-14, 11:42
Hi,

Checked the new bird from sp k. Iss ika, the booby babe. If any one want a big boobs to play and suck too hard you can take this profile. Fixed appointment. Went to the place soon as I stay nearby place. Had a small chat about her, she started with touch on my jhonny first. She put her hand inside my undie and started stroking slightly, I put my hand inside her t-shirt and started squezing. Really she has the big ones, one looking for big one she is the best at present. We both undressed and she gave very less time gor BJ, any how my jhonny became too hard to give her hard thrusts, then I gave some breast fucking, and then entered in miss position, I really enjoyed the view of her big boobs moving for simple strokes I gave. Then after few minutes I started giving hard thrusts, this time really I enjoyed the fast movement of her boobs, she is good in only miss position, she gives very low moans which seems to be real. Then ended the deed and fallen on the smooth boobs. Cleaned without any delay as I have other work and asked her for dfk so that I will get ready soon and bang her second shot, she is not ready at all, I do not know the reason, she have me BJ and bade my tool ready this time I entered in doggy, one can bang the best shot in this by holding her melons, she also have good ass, no anal. No cow as she is bit heavy, ended the deed in doggy. Overall I had good experience with her...Please share the mobile number, dear I like big boobs.

ManIndian
08-05-14, 11:54
Contacted an indie through CL ad. Got a response on email. Shared my number with her and got a call the very next day. Sohpie.

Fixed a time to meet up and the place had to be mine as she can't host. She's mentioned 20 k for the night but I had specific figure in mind. 5 k. A thousand up or down.

Met her at Karkhana road and she got into the vehicle. She looked decent enough around 5'6" tall, nice figure and dusky and she was educated one. I could not figure really figure out that she's into all this. Then started talking about traffic and I brought up the money and she was agreed to get on with 15 k and finally she got down to like "12 k for 2 hours as you seem to be a nice person". I offered her 6 and but she refused. Dropped her at Begumpet and returned to GYM.

As per the experience, she's totally independent and would have been a great fuck. It's just that mind played over the jhonny she survived the night. That was on the lighter side. But had she agreed on 6, I would have loved to bang her. I could sense that she would have surely offered better service than what costly Vinod options offer Plus it is always good to venture into a less explored territory.

Chaatu
08-05-14, 15:50
Contacted an indie through CL ad. Got a response on email. Shared my number with her and got a call the very next day. Sohpie.

Fixed a time to meet up and the place had to be mine as she can't host. She's mentioned 20 k for the night but I had specific figure in mind. 5 k. A thousand up or down.

Met her at Karkhana road and she got into the vehicle. She looked decent enough around 5'6" tall, nice figure and dusky and she was educated one. I could not figure really figure out that she's into all this. Then started talking about traffic and I brought up the money and she was agreed to get on with 15 k and finally she got down to like "12 k for 2 hours as you seem to be a nice person". I offered her 6 and but she refused. Dropped her at Begumpet and returned to GYM.

As per the experience, she's totally independent and would have been a great fuck. It's just that mind played over the jhonny she survived the night. That was on the lighter side. But had she agreed on 6, I would have loved to bang her. I could sense that she would have surely offered better service than what costly Vinod options offer Plus it is always good to venture into a less explored territory.Can you please PM me her digits?

Sachu
08-05-14, 16:12
Hi,

Checked the new bird from sp k. Iss ika, the booby babe. If any one want a big boobs to play and suck too hard you can take this profile. Fixed appointment. Went to the place soon as I stay nearby place. Had a small chat about her, she started with touch on my jhonny first. She put her hand inside my undie and started stroking slightly, I put my hand inside her t-shirt and started squezing. Really she has the big ones, one looking for big one she is the best at present. We both undressed and she gave very less time gor BJ, any how my jhonny became too hard to give her hard thrusts, then I gave some breast fucking, and then entered in miss position, I really enjoyed the view of her big boobs moving for simple strokes I gave. Then after few minutes I started giving hard thrusts, this time really I enjoyed the fast movement of her boobs, she is good in only miss position, she gives very low moans which seems to be real. Then ended the deed and fallen on the smooth boobs. Cleaned without any delay as I have other work and asked her for dfk so that I will get ready soon and bang her second shot, she is not ready at all, I do not know the reason, she have me BJ and bade my tool ready this time I entered in doggy, one can bang the best shot in this by holding her melons, she also have good ass, no anal...Nice experience. But I would say without DFK that to with somewhat good looking girl makes session incomplete. But as you said Big Boobs made you go crazy that itself value for money. Thanks for review.

Any experience on SP K's other girls Nazia I am seeing her in his list from quit a long time but got no review in ISG. Hope anyon ein seniors would definitely tried her. Please update and love to hear on Sangeetha also.

I forgot my concern. It sounds silly I need to ask. I had been only once to deed. And I went to the place without my bike. I gone by bus to the area and then pick guy got me to the place on his bike. Seniors please clear my doubt Do I use bus only to reach the area or I can take my bike to the place as may be no space for parking. And second question is which tablet to use for delaying ejaculation as we pay more then we need to stretch for long. Last time I came early before sensing the pleasure.

I know there are silly silly doubts in mind as a beginer, but this is the only place I can get my silly doubts cleared. Hope.

MeatHyd101
08-05-14, 17:40
It's just that mind played over the jhonny she survived the night. Kudos to you bro. Have seen this happening very rarely on ISG. Usually the jonny overrules the mind in such instances.

Cheers.

ManIndian
08-05-14, 18:20

As per the experience, she's totally independent and would have been a great fuck. It's just that mind played over the jhonny she survived the night. That was on the lighter side. But had she agreed on 6, I would have loved to bang her. I could sense that she would have surely offered better service than what costly Vinod options offer Plus it is always good to venture into a less explored territory.Hello,

Pm me. Maybe sharing digits alone will not help. As she doesn't take call from unknown numbers.

ManIndian
08-05-14, 18:41
Kudos to you bro. Have seen this happening very rarely on ISG. Usually the jonny overrules the mind in such instances.

Cheers.To be very honest, the pocket played over the jhonny, else would have surely taken her. Haven't taken anyone like her till now. Most people would have had better fuck. But I somehow could not manage one.

HydKing1
08-05-14, 19:26
Call SP asking for lower prise, he shared the pic, lady was in saree, she was looking good. Went and meet him and he took to me some apt, where one family was staying, seen the girl she was not as good in the pic paid the money to SP.

When I went she started hugging and gave me DK, she was very good in DK, she removed my clothes and I removed her clothes she is has big boobs, did some foreplay, I asked her for BJ she asked with condom or without condom, I said without, she started BJ which was amazing, did for about 10 minutes. She asked cow or missionary, did cow and miss, DFK. Had good experience she was not time watching girl.

Face 7/10

Boobs 8/10

Pussy 6/10

Damage: 2500 (1 time).

Anon666
08-05-14, 23:53
Contacted an indie through CL ad. Got a response on email. Shared my number with her and got a call the very next day. Sohpie.Man, you sure know how to find all these rare birds.

I could not figure really figure out that she's into all this.Either she is up against dire desperations or hers' is one of the usual great feats people are capable of when they abandon dignity in hopes of pulling in easy money. Us punters should be the last people on the planet who should be talking about dignity but if she has the looks or the body and plays her cards right then even if she finds at least 4 or 5 fools who'd be willing to pay up at least ₹. 8 - 12 k for her services then by the end of the month she is looking at a good ₹. 40,000 to 50,000 without any taxes. Compare it to the peanuts she would be paid between ₹. 5000 - 15,000 p / m at entry level jobs even in some of the best companies out there, that too after working like a cow for 8-12 hrs.

HydMong
08-06-14, 00:07
Hi,

Dude for the price of 12 k you can take some gold rather banging her. Atleast gold item will be with for longer time. , good that your Mind worked more at this point. That too as she is educated she will be working some where for sure, this is extra income, good job done.

As per the experience, she's totally independent and would have been a great fuck. It's just that mind played over the jhonny she survived the night. That was on the lighter side. But had she agreed on 6, I would have loved to bang her. I could sense that she would have surely offered better service than what costly Vinod options offer Plus it is always good to venture into a less explored territory.

ManIndian
08-06-14, 03:25
I was just able to hit it at the right time. Have gone out enough with these regular SPs and all but they don't really offer any quality.

Maybe you are right and as per her description she's a trainee at an interior designing firm and she's from Bangalore. And She is educated and qualified as she was able to talk upon various matters during 20 minutes drive from Karkhana to Begumpet (that's where I dropped her back and she took an auto rickshaw from there) Be it anything from Metro to Movies. She had a view on that and that's one thing I liked about that.

But there are people who pay up that kind of money. I later realised that the prices as compared to Vinod were nothing. He's quoting 12 k for someone who's been done at least 8-10 times a day and compared to that you get someone who's doing it once a day. I'm telling you my friend, we still value money but for some people who earn in the tune of 3-4 lac pm, they don't even bother thinking about 10-20 k. It is just about the prespective as to how you look at that.

And to be very frank I'm already getting pm for her contact, I spoke to her but she has categorically told not to share her digits and have said that if there's any friend of mine, I can sms her the contact number and she'll give him a call directly.

SexFreak75
08-06-14, 04:13
Call SP asking for lower prise, he shared the pic, lady was in saree, she was looking good. Went and meet him and he took to me some apt, where one family was staying, seen the girl she was not as good in the pic paid the money to SP.

When I went she started hugging and gave me DK, she was very good in DK, she removed my clothes and I removed her clothes she is has big boobs, did some foreplay, I asked her for BJ she asked with condom or without condom, I said without, she started BJ which was amazing, did for about 10 minutes. She asked cow or missionary, did cow and miss, DFK. Had good experience she was not time watching girl.

Face 7/10

Boobs 8/10

Pussy 6/10

Damage: 2500 (1 time).Any hints on who SP is.

AntonioSilva
08-06-14, 06:57
Hi all,

Any happening joints or contacts in Vizag? Will be there for some time hence thought of exploring.

Antonio

BabyKutu
08-06-14, 07:03
Hi,

Checked the new bird from sp k. Iss ika, .Damages Bro?

ActionRaju
08-06-14, 07:30
First of all I like to thank our fellow monger for this contact.

Contacted the SP Pra, place, hours, exp. Was fixed. As per schedule she arrived. She came, chit chat for 5 minutes, next comes the main part, she got a call, I went behind and hugged her, kissed, she started moaning, making me harder, we were kissing so passionately.

From back I began to feel her boobs and every where, she became restless, she went to bed dragging me with her, we both fell, kissing became harder, explored each other, she loved to be sucked, thus making me suck her boobs, simultaniously fingered, moaning becomes harder. After some foreplay I entered her in missionary (her fav) circled her legs behind me while I was pumping her harder, can't able to control her moaning, closed her mouth with mine to suppress, after 5 minutes I released my load.

We washed and in the bed cuddling with her chatted with her, watching some songs, she again made me to suck her tits, finger her clit, again she started moaning, closed her mouth with hand, this time tried diff position's after 20 minutes of pumping released in missionary tightened her grip till I subsided. Cuddled in the bed for some time and went to wash, she took her bath, came fresh, gave good bye hug / kiss.

Looks. 6/10

Boobs. 7/10

Ass. 7/10

Moaning. Loud (some time risky).

Overall. 7/10

Damages 5 k for 2 hr.

ActionRaju
08-06-14, 07:37
This report is 4 months old when I was in Hyd.

One of the good SPs I met told me about a semi-independent in gal. Her name is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin][/blue She is from another town and travels to Hyd a few weekends on the month to generate additional income. I was staying at a well known hotel near the CBD and asked for her to come over for an all-nighter. She arrived at about 9, looking attractive in a sari. Like any 26-28 year old woman at a mall. We had dinner together, she was quite reserved at the restaurant and I started to wonder if I made a wrong choice. Anyway, we then went up to my room.

Once inside, she opened up. Told me that she tries very hard to avoid making this "feel like a business". Wants it to be like a personal experience, with minimum negotiation and fuss. She had nice [Names in Code Deleted by Admin][/blue and a decent, not a model but attractive for sure. Would not [blue][Names in Code Deleted by Admin] instead. We had one round before going to bed. And then woke up and had a second one. She spoke [Names in Code Deleted by Admin][/blue in multiple South Indian languages, which was a treat (for me.).

After a decent breakfast, dropped her off at a well known mall and we went our separate ways. Asked her for her number, but she said it would be switched on only a couple of times a month (when she travels to Hyd) , so no point calling. So I got her number but guess the best way to reach her is thru the SP anyway.

Here is how I rated her:

Face: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Ass: 6/10

Damages 10 k.

WIR yes.

[b]EDITOR's NOTE: [blue]This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Optional1
08-06-14, 09:57
Thanks to a fellow monger for the precise directions to the place. Last time I called, the mp owner didn't entertain me knowing I was coming for the first time, as I had asked for directions. So this time I called like a repeat customer and it was easy following the pinpointed directions given.

Miss A was assigned. Nothing great in terms of looks. Maybe a 4. Massage was pretty good though. Didn't have to ask her for any extras, just had to give her a few hints. She didn't even ask for any tips. I gave her 500 and seemed pretty happy about it.

The bathrooms didn't look very hygienic though, but I guess that's with most places.

HydMong
08-06-14, 10:46
Hi,

Damages are 6 k for 1 hr you bargain for 5 k.

No tip given as she did not asked and I did not gave upfront.

Damages Bro?

LoverG
08-06-14, 11:28
Bro,

Nazia left. Not sure why she is still on the site.

Nice experience. But I would say without DFK that to with somewhat good looking girl makes session incomplete. But as you said Big Boobs made you go crazy that itself value for money. Thanks for review.

Any experience on SP K's other girls Nazia I am seeing her in his list from quit a long time but got no review in ISG. Hope anyon ein seniors would definitely tried her. Please update and love to hear on Sangeetha also.

I forgot my concern. It sounds silly I need to ask. I had been only once to deed. And I went to the place without my bike. I gone by bus to the area and then pick guy got me to the place on his bike. Seniors please clear my doubt Do I use bus only to reach the area or I can take my bike to the place as may be no space for parking. And second question is which tablet to use for delaying ejaculation as we pay more then we need to stretch for long. Last time I came early before sensing the pleasure.

I know there are silly silly doubts in mind as a beginer, but this is the only place I can get my silly doubts cleared. Hope.

Deepak2020
08-06-14, 14:34
Well I did have contacted her when she posted her ad on CL. As I did meet her same at Karkhana near Nike showroom. To me she told her name is Seema. Also she was doing it first time as I could make out from the way she was speaking I mean to me she told me she is working as business development executive at some IT company but I guess she was lying as when I did make some statement about defense personals she responded with some good knowledge about it so I guess she belong so some defense family.

Also I am sure she must be slim and about 5,6' tall and also must be wearing jeans and and a white top when she met you and she has an google nexus phone. Also she must be carrying a big green handbag. I have met her twice in sbad but every time I did not proceed because after talking to her for a while I mean you could make out that she is doing it with some regret.

Any how for me she did not even come down to 15 k. But I did spend evening with her we went to near by place for some quick bite.

Also about money these girls are charging, If any body her remember princes from Hi tech city, she used to make almost 1.5 to 2 m lakhs per month easily when she was in Hyderabad as she told me that for her fair skin people were willing to give even 40 k for whole night.

Also SP in Hyderabad don't know the difference between a north Indian or some one from W. Bengal I mean for them Bengali boundi is also a north Indian. I have almost lost hope in them. Nowdays I do try only indi in Hyderabad but even here most of them are desperate for money but are dead stone on bed.

I guess every girl knows that guys just need a hole for few minutes of high excitement and then it is all finished.

Fixed a time to meet up and the place had to be mine as she can't host. She's mentioned 20 k for the night but I had specific figure in mind. 5 k a thousand up or down.

Met her at Karkhana road and she got into the vehicle. She looked decent enough around 5'6" tall, nice figure and dusky and she was educated one. I could not figure really figure out that she's into all this. Then started talking about traffic and I brought up the money and she was agreed to get on with 15 k and finally she got down to like "12 k for 2 hours as you seem to be a nice person". I offered her 6 and but she refused. Dropped her at Begumpet and returned to gym.