PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

ManIndian
08-06-14, 16:55
She might be the same, But there are a lot of things that just don't match up. The purse of course was not green and could not see the cellphone brand but the back side of the cellphone cover did have some cartoon characters and from the size it looked like Note. With her confidence and poise, I was pretty much sure that this can't be her first time. She was wearing black trousers and a nice printed shirt and as told to me, she was an intern at interior designing firm and stayed at Begumpet with her relatives and originally from Bangalore and that was corret as she told quite a few things about Bangalore which would only be know to people who have spent some time there.

She's not fair, dusky and some 5'6". And the upper teeth had pale yellowish colour (I mean not completely white).

Also I am sure she must be slim and about 5,6' tall and also must be wearing jeans and and a white top when she met you and she has an google nexus phone. Also she must be carrying a big green handbag.

NewtoHyd
08-06-14, 17:16
Raju garu, can you give some hint on the SP or the monger who gave you the contact. Since you don't have PM facility, how did you get the contact?

Thanks a lot.

First of all I like to thank our fellow monger for this contact.

Contacted the SP Pra, place, hours, exp. Was fixed. As per schedule she arrived. She came, chit chat for 5 minutes, next comes the main part, she got a call, I went behind and hugged her, kissed, she started moaning, making me harder, we were kissing so passionately.

From back I began to feel her boobs and every where, she became restless, she went to bed dragging me with her, we both fell, kissing became harder, explored each other, she loved to be sucked, thus making me suck her boobs, simultaniously fingered, moaning becomes harder. After some foreplay I entered her in missionary (her fav) circled her legs behind me while I was pumping her harder, can't able to control her moaning, closed her mouth with mine to suppress, after 5 minutes I released my load..

Sachu
08-06-14, 18:06
Called one of the SP are' fixed the appointment in the morning. As I prefer traveling by bus instead going by my bike. I just landed near Kpally as suggested by SP. I reached place around 11 AM and and place call and sp said someone will come and pick me, then after half an hour I got a call from some other number asking me to come near to some hospital. I thought it must be nearby I started walking. But didn't find any hospital. When I asked some one he said its around 3 KM You will get sharing autorik. I found little annoying and strange as I am new to the area thought I have been staying here in hyd from 4 years I never gone beyond ameerpet to borabanda.

Finally I got one sharing auto when I reached the hospital it was 12:30. The hospital is too inside. I somehow controlled and called that second person then he said pickboy will come and take me to the place. After another half an hour I got call from pick person. He asked me to wait for few minutes. I was there near Hospital for atleast 1 hour and when you come for deed you will have that thief feeling inside mind and I was continueously sitting and walking around the hospital. Few people statrted staring suspectly (May be not But I felt they observing me),I drunk a coco nut water and then had dosa at nearby hotel. Some how I spent one hour and then I got call from pick boy and he was calling me standing before a opposite hotel to get confirmed. After confirmation he came to me asked me to sit on his backside o the bike. Just not even 100 Meter he stopped at busstop asking me to sit there and he will finish his lunch. Hights of limit.

I had sit in the same place for another 20-30 min till pickboy finishes his food. What a pain.

Finally he got me to the appartment. It was good appt while antering into lift he asked one aunty to keep the door open and we reached the 3rd floor, we were out of lift and exactly front of the lift the flat located just rushed into the flat. He took the money for half an hour and asked me to give 100 rs for lady care taker. And he sent me inside room. There I got the girl finally.

She was slim around 5'2 hight. She closed the door and started removing her t-shirt and pant even before I say anything. Ok that is fine. And then she asked me to remove my clothes and straight away candomm in her one hand and my johny in other hand of her. Oh she is tho hurrying girl. I just taimed her pace and took her bra out. Small boobs but tight one and erected nipple with little red mark on her left boos. Small boobs but I was ok as errected nipple making me go crazy. But then she was so resistand to touch her soft parts. She was keep on avoiding me touching her all parts. Finally I inserted and and started I saw few marks on he stomach. I couldnot make it what marks exactly. My johny puked and then went and washed my johny gave her 100 rs as tip. Just came out scolding pick up boy for giving me such a deadbody. No expression no body touch. But kept myself cool later saying damage was little.

By the time I reached my room in secunderabad area it was evening 5. Whole day I spent for single shot and that to average.

Damage 1500 + 100 (tip for care taker + 100 for girl).

WIR: No

I hope I will get better item next time. May be you guys thinking cheap guy gone for cheap rate. But I prefer to start with small amount and my budget won't allow me to go for 6 k or 10 k. I would prefer 1.5 to 4 K and if it is exceptional then May think for 5 k. Not beyond that. We shouldn't entetain SP for hiking their rates.

MeatHyd101
08-06-14, 19:32
Tried Sangita from K today morning as she was available in hitech.

Decent gal but nothing special, just usual stuff. Not sure what extraordinary service K was refering to when I asked him about her.

No DFK, no WOT or cowgirl whatever. Planning to give K a break now as his girls although look pretty but more often turn out to be very low on GFE.

Face - 6/10.

Body -7/10.

Boobs - 6/10 small ones.

Service - 6/10.

GFE - 5/10.

ActionRaju
08-06-14, 19:49
Raju garu, can you give some hint on the SP or the monger who gave you the contact. Since you don't have PM facility, how did you get the contact?

Thanks a lot.Please note, the fellow mongering I referred to is a personal partner and not on ISG.

Sachu
08-06-14, 19:56

Decent gal but nothing special, just usual stuff. Not sure what extraordinary service K was refering to when I asked him about her.

No DFK, no WOT or cowgirl whatever. Planning to give K a break now as his girls although look pretty but more often turn out to be very low on GFE.

Face - 6/10.

Body -7/10.

Boobs - 6/10 small ones.

Service - 6/10.

GFE - 5/10.Thanks for the update on Sangeet. This really makes angry when someone don't get the service for money. The service should be at least meet the expectation if not exceeds.

SP K added two more rupa. Hope to listen positive attitude from Rhem.

SexFreak75
08-07-14, 04:16

Face - 6/10.

Body -7/10.

Boobs - 6/10 small ones.

Service - 6/10.

GFE - 5/10.Whats the damage?

SexFreak75
08-07-14, 05:45
Thanks to a fellow monger for the precise directions to the place. Last time I called, the mp owner didn't entertain me knowing I was coming for the first time, as I had asked for directions. So this time I called like a repeat customer and it was easy following the pinpointed directions given.

Miss A was assigned. Nothing great in terms of looks. Maybe a 4. Massage was pretty good though. Didn't have to ask her for any extras, just had to give her a few hints. She didn't even ask for any tips. I gave her 500 and seemed pretty happy about it.

The bathrooms didn't look very hygienic though, but I guess that's with most places.Boss,

Can you share the number or link to ad? I know where it is and have been there many times. Its just that I live in us and during my visits to India I explore these avenues. And I can't find thier phone no. It seems the service went down drastically. Last time I was here seen the famous Rekha few times and really had good time. Still remember her big hard boobs.

Estasy
08-07-14, 13:27
Hey,

Need hints. On the directions. Seems I missed out. Went to JB near be Bank. But clueless after that.

Thanks to a fellow monger for the precise directions to the place. Last time I called, the mp owner didn't entertain me knowing I was coming for the first time, as I had asked for directions. So this time I called like a repeat customer and it was easy following the pinpointed directions given.

Miss A was assigned. Nothing great in terms of looks. Maybe a 4. Massage was pretty good though. Didn't have to ask her for any extras, just had to give her a few hints. She didn't even ask for any tips. I gave her 500 and seemed pretty happy about it.

The bathrooms didn't look very hygienic though, but I guess that's with most places.

Estasy
08-07-14, 13:43
Dude, Any hints on the SP?

Got it from CL?

Call SP asking for lower prise, he shared the pic, lady was in saree, she was looking good. Went and meet him and he took to me some apt, where one family was staying, seen the girl she was not as good in the pic paid the money to SP.

When I went she started hugging and gave me DK, she was very good in DK, she removed my clothes and I removed her clothes she is has big boobs, did some foreplay, I asked her for BJ she asked with condom or without condom, I said without, she started BJ which was amazing, did for about 10 minutes. She asked cow or missionary, did cow and miss, DFK. Had good experience she was not time watching girl.

Face 7/10

Boobs 8/10

Pussy 6/10

Damage: 2500 (1 time).

Chris Grey
08-07-14, 14:39
Hi guys,

I am posting is as soon as I reached my place from SP Ks den. Felt that posting bad experience is more important than posting the good ones. So did not want to waste time and did not want someone else to waste their money on Hari so posting.

Fixed an appointment at 5 pm and confirmed that there wouldn be any waiting. Since I am not a regular monger not very good at bargaining so settled for 7 k for 2 hrs.

Reached the place in Hafzpet and was asked to come directly to the apt since I had been there before. Was shown Rupa and Hari there, Rupa looks better than the pics on website and Hari definitely looked good so no doubts chose her.

As soon as I entered she asked me to undress and started undressing, I said we have 2 hrs so take it cool, and I like foreplay more than anything, but she was in a hurry, said that lets finish one shot and then we can laze around, I thought good idea gave in.

Once I saw her naked, with unshaven armpits, unwaxed hands and legs, it was a tooootal turn off and add to that her villagish hindi and didn know a single word of english so was a major let down initially itself. Though she has a good body, small boobs but has an amazing ass, so still had some hopes on.

She gave a decent BJ and then when doing the deed in missionary, she was expressionless and yes no DFK, forget DFK not even a hint of kissing, so you just have to kiss her here and there and she just doesn react. I was losing it, came soon to get it done with. Then asked her to lie down, she covered herself in a towel. She refused to stay naked, saying only during the deed will be naked else she wouldn lie naked. Literally had plead her to take off the towel but still did not budge and left the towel between us.

Then tried talking to her and feeling her, she was just behind trying to get me ready for the 2nd shot. And she used to reply rudely to anything asked so I even stopped speaking. It got really boring so just to make up for the money forced myself and started sucking her boobs and kissing her neck and again she was looking elsewhere and declined me doing down on her.

She kept on asking are you ready, shall we do it again. We have come for some work, kaam khatam karo. I got really irritated and just walked off. Called K and complained to him and said its not about money it was more of a feedback, he said he will compensate next time. Not sure he will take any action, at least don't want my bro's to spend and get disappointed.

No rating for anything since it was totally disappointing.

JohnnyDrama07
08-07-14, 15:58
On his website the following was written.

*Thish Service only for my old clients, real independent model available now in Hyderabad, only pics on WhatssApp, 15 k for one shot 25 k for two shots*

15 k for one shot. She must look like a princess for sure for him to quote so much!

Optional1
08-07-14, 17:30
Hey guys,

Got a mail from one of my SPs with the following pics. She looked pretty hot but he quoted 20 k for 2 shots. Too expensive for me and down on cash right now. I didn't bargain after that, so not sure what his final price would be.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will share the SP number with you. Please ask me for the contact only if you are a genuine mongerer and will go ahead and try her. Hes a nice SP and I wouldn't want to spoil relations.

And yes, please write an FR.

MeatHyd101
08-07-14, 17:52
Hi guys,

I am posting is as soon as I reached my place from SP Ks den. Felt that posting bad experience is more important than posting the good ones. So did not want to waste time and did not want someone else to waste their money on Hari so posting.

Fixed an appointment at 5 pm and confirmed that there wouldn be any waiting. Since I am not a regular monger not very good at bargaining so settled for 7 k for 2 hrs.

Reached the place in Hafzpet and was asked to come directly to the apt since I had been there before. Was shown Rupa and Hari there, Rupa looks better than the pics on website and Hari definitely looked good so no doubts chose her.

As soon as I entered she asked me to undress and started undressing, I said we have 2 hrs so take it cool, and I like foreplay more than anything, but she was in a hurry, said that lets finish one shot and then we can laze around, I thought good idea gave in.

Once I saw her naked, with unshaven armpits, unwaxed hands and legs, it was a tooootal turn off and add to that her villagish hindi and didn know a single word of english so was a major let down initially itself. Though she has a good body, small boobs but has an amazing ass, so still had some hopes on.

She gave a decent BJ and then when doing the deed in missionary, she was expressionless and yes no DFK, forget DFK not even a hint of kissing, so you just have to kiss her here and there and she just doesn react. I was losing it, came soon to get it done with. Then asked her to lie down, she covered herself in a towel. She refused to stay naked, saying only during the deed will be naked else she wouldn lie naked. Literally had plead her to take off the towel but still did not budge and left the towel between us.

Then tried talking to her and feeling her, she was just behind trying to get me ready for the 2nd shot. And she used to reply rudely to anything asked so I even stopped speaking. It got really boring so just to make up for the money forced myself and started sucking her boobs and kissing her neck and again she was looking elsewhere and declined me doing down on her.

She kept on asking are you ready, shall we do it again. We have come for some work, kaam khatam karo. I got really irritated and just walked off. Called K and complained to him and said its not about money it was more of a feedback, he said he will compensate next time. Not sure he will take any action, at least don't want my bro's to spend and get disappointed.

No rating for anything since it was totally disappointing.Exactly bro. That's what is the problem wid SP K girls usually. Though they are gudlooking and presentable, they are completely disappointing when it comes to GFE. As I have been frequent with him I can tell you that if you are looking for GFE or some kind of Foreplay and all then avoid SP K. Only if you are just expecting some action with a goodlooking gal then only proceed. And another thing never strike a deal for 2 hrs or so spending more amount like 6-7 k on his girls. Ull be more often disappointed like this. Just keep it limited to a single shot or two. Never spend more on his girls unless you are vry sure about the girl and her reviews. And even if you give him negative feedback about the girl he's not bothered. He will just say 'next time I give you better service' and that's it. Its happened wid me couple of times. He has got a pool of customers new as well as old and he won't care.

Just my two cents.

Chris Grey
08-07-14, 20:20
Totally agree with you bro.

Will be cautious from now on.

Exactly bro. That's what is the problem wid SP K girls usually. Though they are gudlooking and presentable, they are completely disappointing when it comes to GFE. As I have been frequent with him I can tell you that if you are looking for GFE or some kind of Foreplay and all then avoid SP K. Only if you are just expecting some action with a goodlooking gal then only proceed. And another thing never strike a deal for 2 hrs or so spending more amount like 6-7 k on his girls. Ull be more often disappointed like this. Just keep it limited to a single shot or two. Never spend more on his girls unless you are vry sure about the girl and her reviews. And even if you give him negative feedback about the girl he's not bothered. He will just say 'next time I give you better service' and that's it. Its happened wid me couple of times. He has got a pool of customers new as well as old and he won't care.

Just my two cents.

Hemant982
08-08-14, 03:55
Hi friends,

I am new this forum need some info on Hyderabad please help.

Hemant982
08-08-14, 04:53
Hi,

Can you help me with the number I want to try this girl

Hey guys,

Got a mail from one of my SPs with the following pics. She looked pretty hot but he quoted 20 k for 2 shots. Too expensive for me and down on cash right now. I didn't bargain after that, so not sure what his final price would be.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will share the SP number with you. Please ask me for the contact only if you are a genuine mongerer and will go ahead and try her. Hes a nice SP and I wouldn't want to spoil relations.

And yes, please write an FR.

HashBoi85
08-08-14, 08:30
Hi folks,

I'm looking for independent contacts in Hyderabad, they don't have to be professionals. I usually monger exclusively for massages so want to try my hand at full service but don't want to end with the famous SPs who are usually discussed here. Will reciprocate with massage contacts (have a few, not the best but doable). Please PM contacts if any.

Thanks in advance,

Hash

OneTimer1
08-08-14, 15:19
Hi guys,

How are you doing? Visiting after long time after quitting.

Life without mongering is good. Hope you try sometime.

I came here to post about seema (Miss S) from the past reviews.

She called me and said she needs money this month and asked if I can share number.

If anyone wants to meet her again, do let me know. From what I heard, this is temporary till this month end. Not sure.

So, if anyone is planning, PM me. She changed the number, I got call from different number.

If you are new and need the pic, PM me with mail I'd.

I won't be coming here often, so if any senior member want to take the number and share, appreciate that.

As always, stay safe.

Thanks

RedRiderz
08-08-14, 15:27
Hey Noisyboy,

Could you please PM me her no and reference. I am into more of massaging experiences and would reciprocate in future.

Thanks

Hi,

Even though I am following this thread from long back this is my writing. Recently experienced a B2B experience where I got her from craiglist.

Coming to story this girl is cute and neat and she haven't shared my mobile number in add. She just given her mail ID to contact her. And she replied her with her mobile number. Contacted her and gone to the address which she navigated me. She is not a regular one and doing it quite secretly. She guided me to his house and had a little chat with her and the action started. She is very friendly and melons are quite good and handy to crush. Even though she had some fab in her belly but it can be adjustable. Once she started my thighs my johnny was in full action and requested her for full action for extra payment but didn't accepted it. Even though I started her with my finger and she given me a good HJ and cummed in 5 minutes and she finished her in after few minutes...

DirkDigglerHyd
08-08-14, 16:00
Does SP Ks number end with 965?

Please confirm,

Thanks

LoverG
08-09-14, 03:26
I just returned from CR and spent some nights in Cocal. I found it to be mostly hype and not worth time or money. The hotel itself is good, rooms are modern but that's about it. It is very hot and humid there. AC bull blast 17 could not even bring down room temp to 22 during my 3 days. There zero girls at Cocal around noon on all 3 days, may 6-10 around 4 PM may be around 15-20 on Wed-Thursday around 6 pm. Only around 10 PM things picked up and number went up to 50-60. Was told things were better in dry season but it was hopeless in July. Most girls were slightly better than at delray but I did not see even one 7/10. Save avg looking ticas as were at delray. There is NO other mongering option at jaco so nothing to do during the entire day. Picked up 4 girls in total, OK sex nothing awesome. But let me repeat that I did not see even one girl that I really wanted to see naked. All agreed to $60 happily.

Met two other mongers who too echoed same comments thay it was boring. Went back to San Jose after 3rd day.

By the way, I prefer FKK concept of being able to see women naked. Otherwise thanks to push up bras tight clits one ends up with horrible stretch marks and saggy boobs.

I agree with another poster that Pattaya blows all other destinations out of water.I would never have survived more than MAX 3-4 days at the hotel you picked. There are better beds in town. I think you would have been suprised in the dry season with plenty more, better dressed and nice weather. Its up to each monger, Iam Learning. , but I find it very strange to compeare Cocal with Pattaya, totally differnet beasts. Those places only share one princip and nothing else. But agian depends on needs.

Anyway if somebody know a beach place that can offer the same as Cocal in South or Central America at a safe a enviroment and beach for $$ overnight let us know, let us hear, because it simply don't exist.

LoverG
08-09-14, 03:29
Senior mongers,

Can you recommend some safe hotels to take inde's to?

Suburbs would be great but other places would work too. Not so keen on spending more than 4 or 5 grand a night.

Thanks again,

Loveyv
08-09-14, 04:13
I brought the same girl to my place almost a year ago, her name was Manasa then, same story and supposedly a student of Interior Design. This is one encounter I wish if I could forget, especially when I did fall prey to the damage she had asked for. By looks she is actually alright, a little dusky but very well toned body and perky firm boobs. As soon as she reached my home she got changed into a sexy lingerie she was carrying, then I was in no doubt shelling out the big amount for the whole night. The problem was with her inexperience and attitude. She tries hard to give that GFE by sweet talk, but didn't allow to even kiss her lips other than a small peck, pushes you afar when you try kissing anywhere else, certainly no to BJ, all you can do and she allows is just pump her mechanically. Unless she sheds off her inhibitions and do it with her enjoying it too, it is worthless all the while. Since then I have removed her number too, though one can easily spot her ads on Craig's and Loc (hat same Rupa who us asking to fund her education).

Cheers

She might be the same, But there are a lot of things that just don't match up. The purse of course was not green and could not see the cellphone brand but the back side of the cellphone cover did have some cartoon characters and from the size it looked like Note. With her confidence and poise, I was pretty much sure that this can't be her first time. She was wearing black trousers and a nice printed shirt and as told to me, she was an intern at interior designing firm and stayed at Begumpet with her relatives and originally from Bangalore and that was corret as she told quite a few things about Bangalore which would only be know to people who have spent some time there.

She's not fair, dusky and some 5'6". And the upper teeth had pale yellowish colour (I mean not completely white).

Also I am sure she must be slim and about 5,6' tall and also must be wearing jeans and and a white top when she met you and she has an google nexus phone. Also she must be carrying a big green handbag.

Ankar
08-09-14, 06:19
Hello dude,

Can dude can you share me their contact or exact location in madhapur. So that I can accompany them.

Hey guys,

Visited a spa in Madhapur where I was charged 1500 . Let me tell you my experience.

2 girls one aunty and other not. Had a good exp with her including happy ending as well.

Experience-Super.

Recomends- Yes.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SuperDuperMyse
08-09-14, 08:56
I got contact from fellow ISG member for a B2 B stuff that I have been waiting for. Called up the SP, location is close to Radisson hotel Kondapur and a pick-up person took me to the location from Radisson hotel. Place looks funny and you can find all the staff in white overcoats as if they are doctors. Typically there are two girls on menu, but one of them is already engaged, so I am left with the only choice, And I preferred her as well. Girl is from Bengal and perhaps an SG material. There is nothing to write about massage. She has huge boobs and b2 b was very good (being the first time I went for a bold B2B). She gave me couple of options for the final deed, either with hand or boobs. Went for the later one and it was awesome. Finished with bath, came out with nice feeling. Girl mentioned that there are not allowed to provide FS there, otherwise she is ready to do it. There is no bottom roaming as well.

Another girl is from south India, petite and brown complexion.

Damages: 2.5 K + 200 + 50 (Pick-up guy).

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 8/10

Service: 7/10

WIR: Maybe.

Anon666
08-09-14, 16:16
Senior mongers,

Can you recommend some safe hotels to take inde's to?

Suburbs would be great but other places would work too. Not so keen on spending more than 4 or 5 grand a night.

Thanks again,Either resorts, Alankrita, etc or Google Polo Service Apartments, I've heard both these places are okay with girls.

SexFreak75
08-09-14, 17:48
I tried the indie contact received from fellow monger and another sp from CL, none materialized. I was desperate for somebody to take care of little guy. So I ended up at kerala ayur. It's been a while that I actually went to old location but guy directed me over the phone to new place.

Paid initial fee, went in and undressed but didn't bother wearing undie. Miss A came in. Short, big waist line, small boobs; I was little down. Massage was just ok. I had lot better massages from other places. But she is friendly. On flip, after the massage, she started the HJ. I didn't even ask or give her any hints. I lifted her top and sucked those tits. Boobs are little saggy. Asked for the kiss and did receive good lip to lip kisses. Exploded and completed the session.

Took shower and tipped her 500 though she didn't even ask.

WIR: I don't think so. But I did like Miss A's friendly attitude and wish she was hot.

SAM7608
08-09-14, 20:20
Hi there,

I need urgent help dudes. Just returned from work to this city, badly need some relaxation and I like B2B, kindly share the contact of the below experience you had.

Thanks and cheers!

I got contact from fellow ISG member for a B2 B stuff that I have been waiting for. Called up the SP, location is close to Radisson hotel Kondapur and a pick-up person took me to the location from Radisson hotel. Place looks funny and you can find all the staff in white overcoats as if they are doctors. Typically there are two girls on menu, but one of them is already engaged, so I am left with the only choice, And I preferred her as well. Girl is from Bengal and perhaps an SG material. There is nothing to write about massage. She has huge boobs and b2 b was very good (being the first time I went for a bold B2B). She gave me couple of options for the final deed, either with hand or boobs. Went for the later one and it was awesome. Finished with bath, came out with nice feeling. Girl mentioned that there are not allowed to provide FS there, otherwise she is ready to do it...

VishnuHyd
08-10-14, 07:48
Can someone share Seema's contact. I did PM onetimer but not sure if he is going to check his messages.

Does anyone know if she does incalls. I don't have a place to host and it was a deal breaker last time I spoke with her (before she changed the number).

SAM7608
08-10-14, 07:55
Hey dude,

Dry days for me. Appreciate sharing Miss S contact with me too. Pm me also if you have any other good one's. Your help to this fellow monger is really appreciated.

Hey senior members can you help me too!

Cheers!

Can someone share Seema's contact. I did PM onetimer but not sure if he is going to check his messages.

Does anyone know if she does incalls. I don't have a place to host and it was a deal breaker last time I spoke with her (before she changed the number).

Amar4567
08-10-14, 10:27
Hello dude,

Can you share me the contact and exact info like any specific name or way to get his contact, in urgency, if I find any new chicks I would really post it and share with you all.

I tried the indie contact received from fellow monger and another sp from CL, none materialized. I was desperate for somebody to take care of little guy. So I ended up at kerala ayur. It's been a while that I actually went to old location but guy directed me over the phone to new place.

Paid initial fee, went in and undressed but didn't bother wearing undie. Miss A came in. Short, big waist line, small boobs; I was little down. Massage was just ok. I had lot better massages from other places. But she is friendly. On flip, after the massage, she started the HJ. I didn't even ask or give her any hints. I lifted her top and sucked those tits. Boobs are little saggy. Asked for the kiss and did receive good lip to lip kisses. Exploded and completed the session.

WIR: I don't think so. But I did like Miss A's friendly attitude and wish she was hot.
===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NewtoHyd
08-10-14, 12:09
I got this number from BP and called this guy, he told 1. 5 k for general massage and 3 k for b2 b, I bargained for 1. 2 k for general massage, chose the same busty gal. Got inside and clearly told the gal the purpose of my visit. She asked 1 k to get good service, I said ok. She gave a nice bum massage and touching the johny. Meanwhile I was roaming around her bottom part. Turned over and and she gave a nice thigh massage while I was playing with her huge boobs, she took the top off and got handful of work. After 15 min of this she took me to bathroom to finish. There she gave a nice BJ and some fun. Overall a nice relaxed experience. She told me not to tell anyone. LOL.

I got contact from fellow ISG member for a B2 B stuff that I have been waiting for. Called up the SP, location is close to Radisson hotel Kondapur and a pick-up person took me to the location from Radisson hotel. Place looks funny and you can find all the staff in white overcoats as if they are doctors. Typically there are two girls on menu, but one of them is already engaged, so I am left with the only choice, And I preferred her as well. Girl is from Bengal and perhaps an SG material. There is nothing to write about massage. She has huge boobs and b2 b was very good (being the first time I went for a bold B2B). She gave me couple of options for the final deed, either with hand or boobs. Went for the later one and it was awesome. Finished with bath, came out with nice feeling. Girl mentioned that there are not allowed to provide FS there, otherwise she is ready to do it. There is no bottom roaming as well.

Another girl is from south India, petite and brown complexion.

Damages: 2.5 K + 200 + 50 (Pick-up guy).

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 8/10

Service: 7/10

WIR: Maybe.

KingKongLives
08-10-14, 14:47
Hi,

Had no action for ten days and jhonny is soo horny. By the weekend had two choices. One is anitha from K's lot (promised good GFE) and the other one is Mrs. P.

Had already tried P a year back and knowing her service, preferred her.

Contacted the SP and after negotiation and confirmation for 2 pops reached the place.

The place is quite good and the lady is damn good.

Told her that I've taken service before but she couldn't recollect.

After some chatting, stated with LFK as she was some what reluctant. Then both of us dropped our clothes and my jaws dropped. She was a delight for MILF lovers. Explored her whole area and she put on a see and started to give CBJ. Then started with WOT and it lasted for mere 5 minutes as I couldn't last long seeing her bouncing balloons.

After washing up had some chat while I fingered her and that rose her up, bringing the wild cat in her out. Gave a good lengthy DFK during which I continued fingering. Almost lost my lips due to that. Then gave a BBBJ as she was not bothered about see...Hey man!

I see that your the most sought after member here. Can you tell me the best places or contacts to meet quality women.

Thanks

CoolFun
08-10-14, 17:49
After long gap. Tried this aunty. Got this number from on my friend.

Aunty K, at KPHB I her middle age /(35). Called her and told her all the details how I got her number and so on. Luckily she had accomodation when I called. So reached the place, quite easy to get into place. Asusual started deed. Am not going to explain all. She is quite co-operative, GFE type. Full swing on bed. Looks wise average (as isaid in my previous, that shudnt expect hifi type from telugu aunties).

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Place:9/10.

Damage: 2 k for st.

WIR yea.

Can share to seniors in exchange with in reasonable price

Rajarao
08-10-14, 17:54
Hi.

Can any fellow monger suggest me some girl friendly hotels in and around Vizag? I am looking for both ST / LT options.

Thanks in advance.

SAM7608
08-11-14, 08:44
Can you please share by PM her contact info along with reference please. Many thanks in advance fellow monger.

Cheers!

Can you share the contact info along with reference as well please.

SAM7608
08-11-14, 12:45
Hey, can you PM me the contact number and location please?

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Visited a spa in Madhapur where I was charged 1500 . Let me tell you my experience.

2 girls one aunty and other not. Had a good exp with her including happy ending as well.

Experience-Super.

Recomends- Yes.

SuperDuperMyse
08-11-14, 17:58
Can you share the contact info along with reference as well please.Clear your inbox.

SexFreak75
08-11-14, 18:02
I tried this place today. A shady place between several high rises and a guy picked me up at the bank. I didn't feel safe and comfortable at all. Main guy demanded 3 k for B2B but bargained for 2.5; inside is pretty rundown with no sheet on massage table. Bathroom is filthy. No hot water. Same bengali chick showed up. Just average in all aspects, nothing to rave about. Massage is more of rubbing the cream all over body. On flip, she took her top off and did some bodyrub with her boobs. Standard HJ. I wasn't even interested asking anything additional.

WIR: hell no.

SuperDuperMyse
08-11-14, 18:30
Sounds like a nice work around. Good to pay the girls directly. She narrated her story (not sure how authentic it is) while massaging and she wants to earn as much as possible.

I got this number from BP and called this guy, he told 1. 5 k for general massage and 3 k for b2 b, I bargained for 1. 2 k for general massage, chose the same busty gal. Got inside and clearly told the gal the purpose of my visit. She asked 1 k to get good service, I said ok. She gave a nice bum massage and touching the johny. Meanwhile I was roaming around her bottom part. Turned over and and she gave a nice thigh massage while I was playing with her huge boobs, she took the top off and got handful of work. After 15 min of this she took me to bathroom to finish. There she gave a nice BJ and some fun. Overall a nice relaxed experience. She told me not to tell anyone. LOL.

SAM7608
08-11-14, 20:25
Hi fellow mongers,

I had a similar experience with this MP, difficult to reach the place a bit on the interior side, had to pay the money in advance when I said I want to see the MG first the guy declined and assured that MG is good. With no options left and having reached the place with difficulty I paid. I was guided to the room, it looked average in terms of ambience and cleanliness. In a while MG came and to my disappointment MG was short, big waistline, saggy balloons. MP said she is not well and sometimes coughed. I wanted to get out of the room ASAP. Unwillingly Just stayed there so that the job is completed and without asking she gave a HJ, no shower in the bathroom, one bucket of hot water was not enough after the oil massage. Not at all a VFM.

Appreciate if any one of you can give me some good contacts in particular for a B2B I would greatly appreciate.

Face: 2/10

Body: 2/10

Massage: 5/10

Damages: 2000 plus 150 tip.

WIR: I don't think so.

HydMong
08-11-14, 20:48
Hi,

Checked SP K. Fixed appointment with kushi, she is the cute babe, seems to be college girl. Went to place and entered the babe room. She was damm hot as she just had her bath. She came and sat on my lap, we had a very funny chat, and while chatting I was just touching her at all places smoothly. I think this made her feel comfort and we started the deed with kiss, really she gave me a great smooch. Then we undressed ourselves. She have me a BJ very nice. I think she enjoyed it. The I started in cow position, she is small babe you can lift her and bang, which I tried but she resisted and asked me to do on bed only, entered in miss and banged her smoothly, she likes to be banged smoothly which she told me after first deed, we cleaned and had funny chat, first time I had a funny chat with a prosti, usually they will be moody, but she was really funny, then started the deed, she gave me a good BJ and entered wot. , nice wot fuck, with nipples in my mouth, later I again banged in miss, this time I gave her strong thrusts and ended the deed, it is really good exp with Kushi.

Face 9/10

Boobs 8/10

Skin 9/10

Wir: yes.

Damage 5 k for hr.

Sea Daddy
08-12-14, 02:13
Hi,

Would be visiting Hyd shortly. Could you share the digits of the SP. PM or email me.

Thanks

RahulBasu
08-12-14, 04:57
Will be really grateful if anyone can get me in contact with this chick.

Regards,

Rahul

Weekend heat kicked in and decided to get out for a bang. Was in no mood to experiment so called up Manisha. Fortunately for me she was in town and available in an hour.

Picled her up at be'pet and went to a service apt in the katriya lane. Spent a good hour with her watching her bounce over me most of the time.

Overall exp withe has always been above avg.

She is darker than the image I have put up. Small but firm tits. Flat stomach. Talks a bit too much so you need to remind her to focus.

Damages 5k incl room.

Only contact me for her number if you have contributed to the forum.

Happy mongering! !

RB

LoverG
08-12-14, 05:12
Thanks to HydFucker the SP info. Called the SP and he asked me to come to Madhapur. Place was ok. The girl gave me a hug as soon as I got inside the room.

She undressed me slowly. Kissed my neck. Chest. Liked my nipples. Rubbing my crotch over the undies. When I asked her to get naked. She said she isn't wearing any panties and that she hates wearing them. And took the bottom off.

She was good. Nice soft boobs. Gave a BBBJ for about 5 minutes. She is damn good at that.

Rode me cowgirl for another 5 minutes or so. And then laid her down for missionary and banged her hard for another 8 minutes or so before I came.

Looks: 7

Figure: 7

Service: 8

Wir: yes

Damage: 5 k

Pic attached.

Tarus89
08-12-14, 05:49
Called up my old SP (last contacted 2 years back) and asked him if anyone is available. He sent me two pics one Russian and the other Indian. Remembered looking at the pics somewhere and checked SP V website, the same pics where there. But the rate he quoted for me was lesser decided to go ahead. He asked me to come to his old location. Waited for 10 min and the person arrived to take me inside and the saw the girl she looked older than the pic he sent me. But the rate was less than what was mentioned in his site so decided to carry on the deed paid the amount and proceeded into the room.

Started making small talk and she was talking in English and in middle of the conversations spoke perfect Hindi and then I asked her where she is from, she said Bombay. Was a bit disappointed but then had already paid the amount so continued the deed.

Standard missionary, on top position and doggy position. Service was gud.

Face 7/10 bit older than the pic.

Boobs 8/10

Skin 9/10

Damage: cannot mentioned. Because SP V follows this forum and he'll know who I am.

Kiran426
08-12-14, 06:25
I spoke to her today. She does not have a place. So it is only out calls. She suggested some high end places like Radison and Avasa. So it is an expensive proposition. She spoke reasonable English.

Sachu
08-12-14, 15:06
Hi,

Checked SP K. Fixed appointment with kushi. , she is the cute babe. , seems to be college girl. Went to place and entered the babe room. She was damm hot as she just had her bath. She came and sat on my lap, we had a very funny chat. , and while chatting I was just touching her at all places smoothly. I think this made her feel comfort and we started the deed with kiss, really she gave me a great smooch. Then we undressed ourselves. She have me a BJ very nice. I think she enjoyed it. The I started in cow position, she is small babe you can lift her and bang, which I tried but she resisted and asked me to do on bed only, entered in miss and banged her smoothly, she likes to be banged smoothly which she told me after first deed, we cleaned and had funny chat, first time I had a funny chat with a prosti, usually they will be moody, but she was really funny, then started the deed, she gave me a good BJ and entered wot. , nice wot fuck, with nipples in my mouth, later I again banged in miss, this time I gave her strong thrusts and ended the deed, it is really good exp with Kushi...Thanks for the update. I think last group of girls hari ishi sang etc were not GFE and no DFK no this no that. But at list this list has someone to cheer about. Please update on other girls from K's List. Saw a Russian in V's list since decided not to visit him because of his arrogance and having problem with ISG. Wanted to go for Russian though she doesn't look like Russian, any update on this Russian. I remember Lizzie from K's group and very coperative and had very good time.

ManIndian
08-12-14, 19:06
I brought the same girl to my place almost a year ago, her name was Manasa then, same story and supposedly a student of Interior Design. This is one encounter I wish if I could forget

CheersThanks for the contribution. This is the same girl I met I guess. The name shows as Rupa List on truecaller. Thanks, at least I feel good that I haven't wasted any money on her. If after paying 12-15 k, you don't get the experience you are supposed to, it then is entirely a waste of money.

CoolFun
08-12-14, 19:21
Can you share the contact info along with reference as well please.Clear your inboxdude.

MPHelp
08-12-14, 19:34
Seems, mongers are scared of SP's. You need to be scared even if you are the person who is paying?

Damage: cannot mentioned. Because SP V follows this forum and he'll know who I am.

Aryanhyd
08-12-14, 19:50
Dear friends and seniors,

I have been following this forum for quite some time now.

Very valuable inputs and FRs from fellow mongers. Quite impressed with your skills.

I recently got to know about SP K's website. He texted me the same.

I saw Harika's profile in there. I liked her profile.

Can anyone give any feedback on her?

Thanks

Tarus89
08-13-14, 06:39
I am not scared of him or any other SP. Buddy. Its just the rate at which I got the service is less than the amt mentioned in the website. I would like to keep it that way.

Seems, mongers are scared of SP's. You need to be scared even if you are the person who is paying?

Kiran426
08-13-14, 11:30
Search the forum. I have seen at least two reviews.

Dear friends and seniors,

I have been following this forum for quite some time now.

Very valuable inputs and FRs from fellow mongers. Quite impressed with your skills.

I recently got to know about SP K's website. He texted me the same.

I saw Harika's profile in there. I liked her profile.

Can anyone give any feedback on her?

Thanks

JackyUk
08-13-14, 11:33
Thanks for the contribution. This is the same girl I met I guess. The name shows as Rupa List on truecaller. Thanks, at least I feel good that I haven't wasted any money on her. If after paying 12-15 k, you don't get the experience you are supposed to, it then is entirely a waste of money.I used her service yesterday and wasted 10 k. She doesn't want to do covered blow job and no kisses directly intercourse. Please note that she used different name like Sophia on phone.

PXP10
08-13-14, 20:45
Mail me.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Hey guys,

And yes, please write an FR.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SAM7608
08-14-14, 12:35
Hi there,

Got in touch with the below. Do you have the pic as I want to make sure I am venturing into right zones.

My [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thank you dude.

Regards

Hi guys,

How are you doing? Visiting after long time after quitting.

Life without mongering is good. Hope you try sometime.

I came here to post about seema (Miss S) from the past reviews.

She called me and said she needs money this month and asked if I can share number.

If anyone wants to meet her again, do let me know. From what I heard, this is temporary till this month end. Not sure.

So, if anyone is planning, PM me. She changed the number, I got call from different number.

If you are new and need the pic, PM me with mail I'd.

I won't be coming here often, so if any senior member want to take the number and share, appreciate that.

As always, stay safe.

ThanksEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hiall21
08-14-14, 19:46
Sp v has reduced the prices. May be reality has prevailed a bit. Any one tried the Russian profile mentioned in blog.

HydMong
08-15-14, 11:39
Hi,

Tried Musk from SP Ka, fixed the appointment and went to the place soon as she was free. She is milky babe with nice lips for good DFK. Had a little chat about her best style of sex shot, she said she is good in WOT, and started the deed, good DFK which aroused me soon, and started BJ without condi, she also took deep throat. And later I squeezed her boobs and fingered her, which made her wet inside and emtered in wot angle. She started very smoothly without any hurry, slowly I increased the pace of banging, one can hold her boobs and bang her not nicely in WOT, even she gave much time to bang her in that angle, usually women will not stay in wot for more than a min, but she holded till the first deed was done,then I cleaned and later she washed, then came and sat on my lap and started some funny chat, meanwhile I played with her boobs, slowly started second session with good DFK and BJ. Now started in doggy, you can hold her hair and bang her in doggy she told not to do like that so I loosed her hair and hold her hip and banged her nicely, really it was a big excecise to bang in doggy,I really felt sleepy, but it is not right place, hence gave her tip of 500, and came out with a simple DFK.

Boobs 9/10

Pussy 6/10

Hygeine 9/10

Face 9/10

Damage 5 k.

KannanGp
08-15-14, 15:42
Had a couple of options from different Sps for the day. Attaching the pics received. 1st one was a telugu lady from vizag. 3 k / shot. Trusted SP, 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th pics was from some Kukatpally SP 3 k / shot. Not dealt with this SP before. 6&7 was from some new guy but only night at 25 k non-negotiable. And last 2 I have seen before in this forum 4 k / shot but was far.

Decided to go with the 1st one as this guy is pretty decent. Clean place. Smiling lady. Huge racks. And good cooperation. She was ok with DFK and BJ. Started in cow and ended in mish. Loved the milktanks. Clean shaved pussy.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Damage 3 k please 200 tips.

Jaishankararyan
08-15-14, 16:10
Kannan, please clear your inbox. Unable to PM you.

Had a couple of options from different Sps for the day. Attaching the pics received. 1st one was a telugu lady from vizag. 3 k / shot. Trusted SP, 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th pics was from some Kukatpally SP 3 k / shot. Not dealt with this SP before. 6&7 was from some new guy but only night at 25 k non-negotiable. And last 2 I have seen before in this forum 4 k / shot but was far.

Decided to go with the 1st one as this guy is pretty decent. Clean place. Smiling lady. Huge racks. And good cooperation. She was ok with DFK and BJ. Started in cow and ended in mish. Loved the milktanks. Clean shaved pussy.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Hardrod81
08-15-14, 16:23
Nice FR dude you are keeping the hyd forum alive with few other mongers. . We'll 25 k for a girl in hyd is never worth and it's freaking expensive. Who the hell is the SP. . Looks like he is living in illusion.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

SexFreak75
08-15-14, 16:55
Wanted to try K's lot. So called him up (this is my first time) and agreed to see Sachi. Reached the school he asked me to come to and called him. He told me to wait 2 minutes. So I waited and waited. 45 minutes! Tried to reach him during this time several times but phone is either busy or not reachable. Went back home and tried to reach him but phone switched off. WTF!

SAM7608
08-15-14, 19:43
Dude,

What an experience you had, I am dreaming of such a thing to happen to me. Badly looking for a GFE.

Please share with me Maya's contact through PM. That will be a great favor for me. I will try my best to reciprocate.

Thank you. Cheers! Am waiting.

Its a little late but I write this. Had tried Moon from Maya. The best I have had so far in my 5 yrs of mongering exp. Better than even foreigners. Deep throat to cooperation to GFE to DFK to positions to seduction to striptease to romance. Everything you can dream of was there. I had brought her for 10 k for 2 pops but we became so friendly that she went on for 3 shots in the heat of the night like long lost lovers and to my surprise I actually offered her 6 k more in the morning because I was just overwhelmed and guys you won't believe me but she refused to take any of it saying that I was a perfect gentleman to her and she loved the time she spent with me. Lucky me. And blive me guys I m not the kind to unnecessaryily shell out money on profiles but with her I never for a moment felt like it. It was total GFE. She was just not a professional and wanted to stop this line of work. Anyway it was the best night. In a long time.

HydCasanova
08-16-14, 03:13
Hi.

Can you please give her contact. You don't seem to have PM and hence posting here.

Thanks

Sri

Hi,

Even though I am following this thread from long back this is my writing. Recently experienced a B2B experience where I got her from craiglist.

Coming to story this girl is cute and neat and she haven't shared my mobile number in add. She just given her mail ID to contact her. And she replied her with her mobile number. Contacted her and gone to the address which she navigated me. She is not a regular one and doing it quite secretly. She guided me to his house and had a little chat with her and the action started. She is very friendly and melons are quite good and handy to crush. Even though she had some fab in her belly but it can be adjustable. Once she started my thighs my johnny was in full action and requested her for full action for extra payment but didn't accepted it. Even though I started her with my finger and she given me a good HJ and cummed in 5 minutes and she finished her in after few minutes. Even though satisfied but little chock that I didn't have her completely...

HydFucker
08-16-14, 03:28
That is the issue with K. He doesn't entertain newbies so easily and also conducts an interview with a technical round. LOL.

But once you are through he is easy to reach.

Wanted to try K's lot. So called him up (this is my first time) and agreed to see Sachi. Reached the school he asked me to come to and called him. He told me to wait 2 minutes. So I waited and waited. 45 minutes! Tried to reach him during this time several times but phone is either busy or not reachable. Went back home and tried to reach him but phone switched off. WTF!

Optional1
08-16-14, 04:14
That is the issue with K. He doesn't entertain newbies so easily and also conducts an interview with a technical round. LOL.

But once you are through he is easy to reach.Interviewing is fine, but making people wait, after calling them to a particular place, and not responding is outright rude.

There are more SPs out there, I just wish they market themselves better. Hopefully this will result in a healthy competition among them and better service for us.

Sekhar 1506
08-16-14, 07:28
Hi,

Please send me the contact number of Seema.

Many thanks in advance.

Sekhar

RedRiderz
08-16-14, 13:28
Went to Kerala MP near VAC's on 15. Found a new masseur called miss V looks wise very very average and aged too. She just arrived last week it seems.

However, went through the massage. Even massage was just average and was just losing my interest but I was surprised as I had received the best handjob of my life. She did tempt me so much by giving very sensitive touches all around before finishing of thr job. She nearly handled for 15 min to 20 minutes with my tool in the 1 hour massage. Totally I was very satisfied with the massage in the end.

Report.

Looks: 4/10

Massage: 4/10

Hand job: 10/10

Overall: 9/10

HyderabadHorny
08-16-14, 15:37
Hi bro,

Nice FR.

Can you pm the numbers of Maya?

Thanks

CoolFun
08-16-14, 16:12
Tried again Aunty L on the eve of independence day on Aug. 14, this is my second fr on L. So not going to elaborate. Asual GFE and full cooperation. Not a time watcher. She can lead to other contacts aswell.

DMG 2. 5 k st.

Body 7/10.

GFE; 9/10.

WIR: yes.

Sharing? Yes to known people on ISG. NEwbies? Only in exchange of genuine contacts.

As I shared my contacts to lot of people, I never got back genuine contacts from most of them and moreever, those contact ladies were threatning.

Sea Daddy
08-17-14, 02:37
Hello members,

Coming to Hyd for a short while. Anyone with positive FR with spas in Hotels?

Regards

Dickaprio
08-17-14, 06:50

But once you are through he is easy to reach.Bro HF, you got a good humor sense too apart from nice writing skills.

BTW, any FAQ or question bank available on the set of technical questions asked in the K school of gals interviews? If they are available with answers (acceptable) that would be great. LOL.

Happy and safe mongering.

Best.

-Dee.

Mr Earnest
08-17-14, 10:49
Guys,

Anyone tried the girls in attached pics. SP quoting 5 k / shot, seems to be high.

Regards

SexFreak75
08-17-14, 11:22
finally made it to k's club!! called up an ad in cl and got connected to k; passed the 5 min technical interview; (still can't believe i had to go through this). got directions to the place and met sachi.

she is short, plump; no dfk, wot, gfe; but open to anything else under the neck. liked her big, firm boobs though.

doesn't talk much and not friendly attitude. not a single peep during the course; felt like fucking a dead body.

overall exp: 4 / 10

damage: 4 k for 2 shots.

wir: nope.

HotHyd69
08-17-14, 16:09
Dear fellow mongers.

I am silent reader of this forum. Just thought to share my experience. Got a contact through 1 of my chat friend. Called her and took appointment. Here it start the Amazing experience with an Aunt Sim. She is perfect in all shapes and she has really big boobs and pink nipples. She is very fair speaking good English she is from Andhra, first she started with good BJ for 15 minutes later she comes top on me I am finished in 10 minutes. Later we chatted for some time, after that we started next session with DFK followed by BJ after that main course I ended up in 30 minutes. Before I leave she Offered nice coffee and had a tight hug.

Age 30.

Figure good.

Height 5-2

White color.

Highly educated.

GFE. 9/10

BJ. 8/10

Session. 8/10

DFK. 7/10.

Damages 5 k.

Definitely I will repeat in next week.

HydCasanova
08-17-14, 18:09
Hi bro,

Can you please share this contact. Not sure on how to reach you as you don't seem to have a PM.

Thanks

Dear fellow mongers.

I am silent reader of this forum. Just thought to share my experience. Got a contact through 1 of my chat friend. Called her and took appointment. Here it start the Amazing experience with an Aunt Sim. She is perfect in all shapes and she has really big boobs and pink nipples. She is very fair speaking good English she is from Andhra, first she started with good BJ for 15 minutes later she comes top on me I am finished in 10 minutes. Later we chatted for some time, after that we started next session with DFK followed by BJ after that main course I ended up in 30 minutes. Before I leave she Offered nice coffee and had a tight hug.

Age 30...

SantoshFun
08-17-14, 18:17
Hey folks,

I am from Bangalore on a short trip to Hyderabad on weekend. Looking for good looking indies with own accomodation and GFE. High appreciate the help.

HydCasanova
08-17-14, 18:18
Hi bro,

Can you please let me know on this. Please PM me. It would be a great favour.

Thanks a ton,

Sri

Dhard740
08-17-14, 18:27
Dear fellow mongers.

Age 30...Nice FR buddy.

Can you pm me her contact?

Dickaprio
08-17-14, 19:02
Dear fellow mongers.

I am silent reader of this forum. Just thought to share my experience. Got a contact through 1 of my chat friend.

Before I leave she Offered nice coffee and had a tight hug.

Definitely I will repeat in next week.

...how are you going to share the contact of this wonderful indy with Hyderabad fellow mongers.

Best.

-Dee.

BabyKutu
08-17-14, 19:03
Guys,

Anyone tried the girls in attached pics. SP quoting 5 k / shot, seems to be high.

RegardsTime Watchers + Mechanical to the core.

BabyKutu
08-17-14, 19:07
hello members,

coming to hyd for a short while. anyone with positive fr with spas in hotels?

regardswill be a long shot, they are doubly careful and professional to the core.

you will have to be super loyal + pursue a type of therapist, then you might hit gold. else!

i know of one 4 star in gachbowli with attached service apartments + hotel + living condominiums, with an attached spa.

why a spa in 5 star, why not the regular thai's in hyd. i suggest don't time and money in 5 star spa's.

all the best.

Lmlml56
08-17-14, 22:31
Hi friends,

This would be my first fr on ISG.

Last Sunday as usual got up had some accounts work which finished afternoon.

After tat I have called my regular MP at Jhills near yes bank and asked about staff, then was confirmed that there were 3 new staff and was asked to come before 6 pm, but unfortunately got struck with some other work and was unable to visit since he has asked me to come on tym.

Then I have called by reg female sp in e. Mrdl to knw what she had in todays menu.

She confirmed me immediately about a MILF to whom I have never met before and was also assured about 100% service.

Her name was Mahi and as I entered the place I found her to be ok and also well built height according to her personality....Can you send me her number please?

TrueSelf
08-18-14, 05:20
Silent reader and I would update my FRs soon. What places do you use if an indie doesn't have a place? What is a safe place in hyd? I heard some aunties do rent place for an hour or so. If not have you guys grouped and used a place as a safe haven? Appreciate some pointers in this direction.

SanjayKum70
08-18-14, 09:03
Tried again Aunty L on the eve of independence day on Aug. 14, this is my second fr on L. So not going to elaborate. Asual GFE and full cooperation. Not a time watcher. She can lead to other contacts aswell.

DMG 2. 5 k st.

Body 7/10.

GFE; 9/10.

WIR: yes.

Sharing? Yes to known people on ISG. NEwbies? Only in exchange of genuine contacts.

As I shared my contacts to lot of people, I never got back genuine contacts from most of them and moreever, those contact ladies were threatning.Can please share contact?

Optional1
08-18-14, 14:42
I am in touch with a girl (over chat, got contact through cl) and she is apparently an independent. but before i meet, I obviously would like to see her. but surprisingly, she too would like to see me to ensure i am not a known person to her, and hence she suggested a video chat first. safe? advisable? what could be the cons?

BTW, I tried a new therapist at the hitec spa. too much attitude and I wouldn't repeat her. If you are a regular to this Thai spa or intend to visit, then PM me, I will give you her name.

Shah Bimal
08-18-14, 15:06
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Jaanfun
08-18-14, 15:46
Went to Kerala MP near VAC's on 15. Found a new masseur called miss V looks wise very very average and aged too. She just arrived last week it seems...Hi all,

First of all, have been away from Mongering for a long period in time and just started to come back to the grove. Hope things are fine with everyone around.

Bro, I agree with you as I had the same experience and was not happy with the kind of stuff this guy is getting off late. This new lady and the another one he has are not at all good looking, but yes nice HJ and I was able to explore her body and she was kind of mourning I felt when I was exploring. That got me come quick. Haha.

My opinion, but this guy seems not to bother on looks and guess we ISGians are keeping his business going.

Cheers all,

Take care.

Jaanfun
08-18-14, 17:33
Hi All,

Came across this add on CL http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4624579928.html..

I remember to have seen this face before, but not sure how genuine or good the profile is. Does anyone have a lead on this? Also is the accomodation safe.

Pics attached. Will be very greatful for some help.

Also is tomorrow a safe time to take things forward as I am not sure how much the LE activity will be being 19th Aug.

Thanks all.

Kiran426
08-18-14, 18:21
the excuse for video chat does not sound right. most known people can be recognised over a phone call. just consider the possibility that a video chat can be recorded and misused.

i am in touch with a girl (over chat, got contact through cl) and she is apparently an independent. but before i meet, i obviously would like to see her. but surprisingly, she too would like to see me to ensure i am not a known person to her, and hence she suggested a video chat first. safe? advisable? what could be the cons?

btw, i tried a new therapist at the hitec spa. too much attitude and i wouldn't repeat her. if you are a regular to this thai spa or intend to visit, then pm me, i will give you her name.

SriNath3666
08-18-14, 19:06
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum please send some contacts I'll exchange some.

Sea Daddy
08-19-14, 03:47
Hi members,

Its my first time in Hyderabad and thanks a lot to all members who guided and aided me. Contacted a SP Vinod referred by Hiall21. He told me to come to Gachibowli. He claimed he had a Russian for 8 k. The same is also mentioned in his site with photo. The girl looked almost the same but not as polished as the pic. Said her name is Zoya (though got a glimpse of her real name on the baggage tag of her rucksack). From GOA (as expected). Apparently she was about to leave for the airport for a flight to Mumbai and was in hurry. So we actually hurried up the deed. But I must admit that even that short time was very satisfying especially because of the excellent DFK and BBBJ. A good experience but would have been even more satisfying if we had more time. WIR. Definitely if I encounter her. Attaching pic that I managed to take and the pic in Vinod's website.

RamboRaj
08-19-14, 04:34
Hi All,

Came across this add on CL http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4624579928.html..

I remember to have seen this face before, but not sure how genuine or good the profile is. Does anyone have a lead on this? Also is the accomodation safe.

Also is tomorrow a safe time to take things forward as I am not sure how much the LE activity will be being 19th Aug.

Thanks all.The pic is fake one. You get to see lot of nude pics of her on net.

SexFreak75
08-19-14, 06:46
The excuse for video chat does not sound right. Most known people can be recognised over a phone call. Just consider the possibility that a video chat can be recorded and misused.Sounds like LE's trap.

BabyKutu
08-19-14, 07:28
Hi All,

Thanks all.Dude. This is a fake profile, these pics are in circulation in LOC under different headings.

Avoid.

Optional1
08-19-14, 07:41
The excuse for video chat does not sound right. Most known people can be recognised over a phone call. Just consider the possibility that a video chat can be recorded and misused.Yes, Kiran. Thanks. That's my primary concern.

The pic is fake one. You get to see lot of nude pics of her on net.

Dude. This is a fake profile, these pics are in circulation in LOC under different headings.

Avoid.One of the numerous reasons why I love this forum.

Dickaprio
08-19-14, 11:11
I am in touch with a girl (over chat, got contact through CL) and she is apparently an independent. But before I meet, I obviously would like to see her. But surprisingly, she too would like to see me to ensure I am not a known person to her, and hence she suggested a video chat first. Safe? Advisable? What could be the cons?Hi Optional1, Video chat can be tricky for the following reasons (few):

- Who will initiate the video sharing first (Who will show the face first). (if she is known to you, then she will disconnect and you may not come to know who she was).

- What is the guarantee that you are video chatting with the same lady that you had text chatted.

- She may not show herself up. She may ask one of her friends and record the video to check later. If she is known to you, then she will not continue communicating with you.

- Video recorded can be misused later (Better do not discuss anything about the deed or damage in the video, just a casual introduction).

I would suggest you to put an offer to meet at a public place (preferred by her) such as a coffee place or a book shop. Have a chat, if both parties are OK. Then take it to the next level.

If both are known to each other, then eventually you shall get more free goodies My two cents.

Happy and safe mongering!

Best.

-Dee.

SAM7608
08-19-14, 11:13
Dear friend,

You seem t have hit gold. Can I ask for her contact please. Will reciprocate with what I got. PM urgently please as I am moving out of hyd soon and want to have this experience before leaving. Will be thankful to you.

Cheers!

Dear fellow mongers.

I am silent reader of this forum. Just thought to share my experience. Got a contact through 1 of my chat friend. Called her and took appointment. Here it start the Amazing experience with an Aunt Sim. She is perfect in all shapes and she has really big boobs and pink nipples. She is very fair speaking good English she is from Andhra, first she started with good BJ for 15 minutes later she comes top on me I am finished in 10 minutes. Later we chatted for some time, after that we started next session with DFK followed by BJ after that main course I ended up in 30 minutes. Before I leave she Offered nice coffee and had a tight hug...

Ramesho
08-19-14, 12:15
Hi guys,

How do you do? I am the silent follower of this site since couple months back. Just for time pass I have been visiting this but finally what I decided is I want to start my hunt. He he. I am completely new to this and don't know from where I need to start and how. Hope you guys can understand the problems of fresh hunters. I request you guys to please guide me how to and where to start my hunt if you have any contacts please help me. And I have one doubt IE can we pay the amount through debit card. Its saying credit cards only is there any option to pay the amount through debit card.

Thanks,

Ramesh

CyberFuck
08-19-14, 12:19
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to share.

My expedition. Was in damn need of a P.

Started to browse CL. Saw the ad regarding a independent in KPHB and started to dream.

As If she was a stunner aunty as shown in movies. Fixed an appointment went to the place.

And gave the SP a call and he said she will call me. After 5 min got a call.

From one lady asking me to walk to the nearby street.

Went there and to my bad luck it was again some.

Organizer getting babes on contract. He quoted 3 k but I said I'll only give 2 k.

For this stuff. He agreed for 2.2 k and showed me the lady.

She was an aunty in 30's and wearing a black saree which made me turn on.

During this discussion there was another lady I think she was the organizers wife and.

She was a hot HW little bit dusky but curves at right place.

Went in with the Aunty had a brief chat and made her sit on my lap.

And started to remove her saree. I asked her who the other lady was and if she.

Was available. She told she was the organizer's wife and she is not into this.

Disappointed with the news I started to adjust with this aunty material. I did her first.

In mish and then continued in WOT. She was clean shaved and jerking me in her pussy.

Felt like she is a perfect hot aunty (at least she tried to act like one) asked her if she is staying.

Back and can meet her directly but she said she is from Vizag and leaving in 2 days.

Attitude: 7

Damage: 2.2 and. 2 tip.

WIT: No (She is not a real Indie, me looking for an real inde).

Boobs: Luscious 9

Odor: 8 (She had a shower before I came).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sea Daddy
08-19-14, 13:12
Hello members,

First of all thank you to all members who contributed and guided me on my first visit to hyderabad. Contacted SP Vinod after visiting his blog referred by Hiall21. He asked me to come to Gachibowli. Claimed to have a Russian for 8 k (also mentioned in his site). Reached the place. A decent flat in a residential locality. The girl looked very similar to the pic in the site. Said her name is zoya (though I saw her real name on the airline baggage tag of her rucksack) and is from Goa (as expected). Apparently she was about to leave for the airport traveling to Mumbai when I called. So we had to hurry up the deed. (I thought that its an excuse but then her bags were packed and she actually left immediately behind me with luggage). The experience was very nice especially cuase of genuine DFK and BBBJ. Would have been better if we had more time but alas. She did not share her digits. Will definitely repeat if I run into her again. Attaching the pic in the site and the one that I managed to take.

Cuntributor
08-19-14, 15:21
A simple image search will show if the pic is real or fake or part of some porn site. This pic is there all over the web. Of course it does not mean that this female is not the same female on offer.

I had luck of fucking one such aunty whose pics are in some sites. Her perverted hubby had posted them for benefit of all: the.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Thanks all.

AmitAid
08-19-14, 16:12
Hello guys,

I am new for Hyderabad. From Delhi. So please need help from seniors for mongering in HYD. And have to left in 3 days. So please send me some contact number of good SP / INDIE / MP.

If anyone need help for Delhi I will sure help them.

HashBoi85
08-19-14, 20:04
Hey folks,

First of all thanks to SuperDuperMyse, NewToHyd, and MPHelp sir for promptly sharing inde contacts. I haven't tried them yet (contacted though, waiting for the long reference procedure) will post FRs soon.

Any other senior / non-senior please share inde contacts in exchange for massage contacts. Got a few (tried and tested, will provide them with reference).

Thanks in advance,

Hash

Jay Purohit
08-20-14, 06:33
Hi,

Got the pic of this HW from the SP and the price was decided as 5 k /2 shots.

Reached the place and the girl welcomed with a nice smile.

The girl looks same in real but some what chubby.

After a bit of chat, started with DFK, CBJ, exploring the bodies and finished first shot in mish.

After some gap, again started the deed and this time tried WOT. But she is too heavy for me and completed in doggy...Hello,

I'm on a short visit to Hyderabad. I want to try below attached prof. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

SuperDuperMyse
08-20-14, 13:44
Tried Miss V, the new entry. Average experience with aged person. Nothing great to write. The key missing factor is the good massage, Apart from Miss J, nobody else is able to give a decent focus on basic massage. It is all about smearing some oil / cream all over the body and ending with extras. Only good part is that HJ is offered without negotiation (Except Miss R who likes to negotiate). I learnt that Miss J is likely to come back by end of the month and A will go back. Hopefully we get some decent massage and extras as an additional bonus.

HotHyd69
08-20-14, 14:15
Guys,

Have anyone tried Hi fi aunt. Please check the pick. Asking for 6 k for ST and 15 K for LT.

Thanks,

Hh

SexFreak75
08-20-14, 17:12
Tried this new north Indian at K's joint.

Another thick average girl. No DFK. But anything else is ok. She is friendly though. And appears to be hygienic. She washed my little one thoroughly before and after. 3 k per shot.

SexFreak75
08-20-14, 17:15
What is a "Hip Shot" service?

Dhard740
08-20-14, 17:26
Hey buddy,

I was indeed in search of such material. Could you please share her contact. I will definetely reciprocate with good stuff I have. This is the reason I love this forum.

Stay safe and bang safe.

Regards

Guys,

Have anyone tried Hi fi aunt. Please check the pick. Asking for 6 k for ST and 15 K for LT.

Thanks,

Hh

Kiran426
08-20-14, 17:41
Not worth it. She will rush to finish everything in 10 minutes. Will promise better service if you call her directly.

Guys,

Thanks,

Hh

Nrk999
08-20-14, 20:01
She is a Tamil TV artist. Was quoted 3 k st couple of months ago from a SP. I am not sure if she is with that SP now.

Guys,

Thanks,

Hh

BrockLesner
08-20-14, 20:28
Hi Cyber,

Its been a while and looking for some aunty fun, can you please share the SP details.

I will surely get back to you with other genuine contacts, I swear you going to have some girl fun for sure.

Will be very greatful for some help. As we are fellow monger and got to be together!

Happy mongering!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to share.

My expedition. Was in damn need of a P.

Started to browse CL. Saw the ad regarding a independent in KPHB and started to dream.

As If she was a stunner aunty as shown in movies. Fixed an appointment went to the place.

And gave the SP a call and he said she will call me. After 5 min got a call.

From one lady asking me to walk to the nearby street.

Went there and to my bad luck it was again some.

Organizer getting babes on contract. He quoted 3 k but I said I'll only give 2 k.

For this stuff. He agreed for 2.2 k and showed me the lady...

SturdyMan32
08-21-14, 04:30
Look for her ad on Craigslist. She / her SP responds only to their ad on CL. I contacted them once but didn't take the service. If you negotiate well, they may drop the price by a 1 K or 1.5 K.

Hey buddy,

I was indeed in search of such material. Could you please share her contact. I will definetely reciprocate with good stuff I have. This is the reason I love this forum.

Stay safe and bang safe.

Regards

JohnyJohny
08-21-14, 04:38
Tried an inde during one of my Chennai trips. She does not have a place, can only come over to your hotel (select ones). She's decent in looks, clean and friendly. Any one planning to visit Chennai may PM me. She does not share pics with any one.

VikiBng69
08-21-14, 09:17
Hi all,

Can someone tell the details of Preethi, like how much she charge and also can share pic of her.

Thanks

SexFreak75
08-21-14, 16:24
Wanted to give a shot at this SP for quick relaxation but ended up wasting 3 hrs of my time. He quoted 2 k and asked me to come to parvath nagar, then he called me again to be there in 1 hr. Later he changed the location to Yousufguda so I denied. So he agreed to arrange at parvath nagar in 30 mins. After 45 mins, told me to wait at SBH and said boy is going to pick me up. But he calls me up every 10-15 mins and asks me to wait 5 more minutes. I lost patience 40 mins later and went back home. On my way back he called me twice but I didn't bother answering.

http://hyderabad.craigslist.co.in/bts/4629648589.html

Don't bother calling this guy.

Mani Anand
08-21-14, 22:30
Hi,

New to Hyd. Need some contacts for full sex massage in Gachibowli area. Please help.

Tarus89
08-22-14, 05:37
Saw SP K's website the Foreigner Liza is on discount today.

Foreigner special offer (only today)(Today last day) Discount rate special offer short time 3000/- night 10000/.

Any mongers interested can check her out.

Kiss666
08-22-14, 07:10
Hi mates very few posts coming from seniors please share your experiences at the same time new buddies don't ask for contacts. First try your self get some experience and share it in the forum and we are ready to share contacts.

Yesterday I am eager to have some fun contacted one senior from ISG he helped a lot giving ref mean while I saw one ad in cg and called the guy to send pics he sent two pics on whatsapp ok decent and he asked 6 k for one hr after negotiation he agreed 4 k for 2 pops 2 girls girls are from Mumbai both are slim and good fair in colour.

1. megha. Age about 23 good structure small boobs and tight pussy, only CBJ and GFE and full cooperation nice attitude.

2. priya. Age 19 very slim and small boobs like sponge very soft and good curves tight pussy and not much takative may be language problem.

Acoomdation is good but far away from kphb about 5 km good privacy and secure good toilets. Can trust this guy. Any way nice experience in recent times much better than so called indies who are very greedy and poor in service. We will get decent profiles if we stic to 3 k range price.

Logan345
08-22-14, 10:59
Hi,

I am a newbie to this board. I have relocated to India a couple of years ago, settled in Andhra and visit Hyderabad at least twice in a month. I have seen 6 aunties in Hyderabad and currently am in touch with 2 of them. I will soon post my reviews regarding our last meeting on this board. I am willing to share the details of my contacts for contacts in return. I am interested in MILF contacts (above 30 only) and preferably from North.

Optional1
08-22-14, 17:16
1. megha. Age about 23 good structure small boobs and tight pussy, only CBJ and GFE and full cooperation nice attitude.Tried Megha today. But she isn't the one in the pic. But the description by Kiss is pretty accurate. The SP shared the same pics given by Kiss to me as well, and went there expecting to meet the red top girl. He said she was available. Went there and saw two completely different girls. Reached there with great difficulty (explained later) so thought I might as well try one of them. SP quoted 3 k, bargained to 2 k for Megha. She is slim, small boobs, open to all positions and has an amazing attitude. No hurrying up, I spent the first ten minutes talking some nonsense. I told her I will take a pic of her after the deed, and she agreed. But apologies, I completely forgot about it when leaving. Nothing fancy, a typical Mumbai bar dancer type. Someone visiting her next could click a pic.

The SP I contacted is apparently is not the direct broker, and gave an excuse saying those are the pics he recd and apologized.

Location: Asked me to come near a famous shopping mall in Kpally, and from there the local guy took over. He asked me to come to famous hospital behind the mall, which is at least 5-6 kms from there, and the road was terrible. Lots of repair works, and where there isn't repair work, it was broken.

WIR: No, mainly due to the location. If she was available somewhere nearby, maybe once in a while for a quick relaxation.

Pocket Friendly: 2 k + 300 tips.

SexFreak75
08-22-14, 17:41
Called Vineeth from CL and saw this chick which he quoted 4.5 but I settled at 3.5 per shot. Overall bad experience with both SP and the girl. She doesn't even do lip kiss. Also rushed the entire session. SP also made me wait at several places for extended period until I reached the final location which is a small hotel in mpur.

I might try if SP offers better option but not this girl.

BrockLesner
08-22-14, 19:57
I'm a newbie here but still gathered some information in just a day. Contacted this SP named "D" whose number ends with 784, he messaged me with this profile. He's quoting too much price, about 8 k for a session and 22 k for a night. Anyone tried her or this SP. How is the girl and for how much can the price be negotiated to? Do share some information as he is not coming down below 6.5 K.

Looks like this needs some prework. Lets be smart before these SP's play some game!

Happy and safe Mongering to all!

BrockLesner
08-22-14, 20:05
Hi all,

I am a newbie to this site. Had Nuru massage in HK. I've tried Orchid Bali Spa at Fortune, Begumpet but no luck with extras. So, please help find some good contact. I would not recommend and waste time and money.

Hi Optional!

I think you had a very good exp, can you please share the SP details I will surely reciprocate with some contacts.

Thanks happy and safe mongering!

Tried Megha today. But she isn't the one in the pic. But the description by Kiss is pretty accurate. The SP shared the same pics given by Kiss to me as well, and went there expecting to meet the red top girl. He said she was available. Went there and saw two completely different girls. Reached there with great difficulty (explained later) so thought I might as well try one of them. SP quoted 3 k, bargained to 2 k for Megha. She is slim, small boobs, open to all positions and has an amazing attitude. No hurrying up, I spent the first ten minutes talking some nonsense. I told her I will take a pic of her after the deed, and she agreed. But apologies, I completely forgot about it when leaving. Nothing fancy, a typical Mumbai bar dancer type. Someone visiting her next could click a pic.

The SP I contacted is apparently is not the direct broker, and gave an excuse saying those are the pics he recd and apologized..

BrockLesner
08-22-14, 20:07
Hey Logan!

I am a newbie to this site. Had Nuru massage in HK. I've tried Orchid Bali Spa at Fortune, Begumpet but no luck with extras. Looking for some Aunty fun. Can you please share the contacts, I wil do share some genuine and you shall surely like them.

Thanks

Hi,

I am a newbie to this board. I have relocated to India a couple of years ago, settled in Andhra and visit Hyderabad at least twice in a month. I have seen 6 aunties in Hyderabad and currently am in touch with 2 of them. I will soon post my reviews regarding our last meeting on this board. I am willing to share the details of my contacts for contacts in return. I am interested in MILF contacts (above 30 only) and preferably from North.

Sanysh11
08-22-14, 20:42
Hi Tarus and senior people,

Request some help on SP k website. I know its too much of an ask when you don't have too many reports under your belt and no PM but any help with website will help.

I have three Fr's due (Hyd, Mumbai & Dubai) but want to have some good exp this week end.

Request help if you can.

Sanysh

Foreigner special offer (only today)(Today last day) Discount rate special offer short time 3000/- night 10000/.

Any mongers interested can check her out.

Visavis4
08-23-14, 00:45
Hey HashBoi,

I'm new to Hyd and here for a few weeks.

Can you share a couple of MP's and help a monger pass some time?

Visavis

Hey folks,

First of all thanks to SuperDuperMyse, NewToHyd, and MPHelp sir for promptly sharing inde contacts. I haven't tried them yet (contacted though, waiting for the long reference procedure) will post FRs soon.

Any other senior / non-senior please share inde contacts in exchange for massage contacts. Got a few (tried and tested, will provide them with reference).

Thanks in advance,

Hash

SexFreak75
08-23-14, 07:28
Called Vineeth from CL and saw this chick which he quoted 4.5 but I settled at 3.5 per shot. Overall bad experience with both SP and the girl. She doesn't even do lip kiss. Also rushed the entire session. SP also made me wait at several places for extended period until I reached the final location which is a small hotel in mpur.

I might try if SP offers better option but not this girl.Trying again to attach the pic.

SexFreak75
08-23-14, 07:52
Experience during my trip to India so far isn't good. It's full of hassles and average service. Got 3 more days left so planning to do one last attempt for true GFE. Any generous mongers can hopefully help me with good contacts. Well, at-least next week I will be back to pink pussies (smile).

VishnuHyd
08-23-14, 09:57
Have seen Maya's girls many times but last two times I had bad experience.

Basically she would ask you to come to the near by location and wait. Both times I waited for more than 1 hour (I know the place so I could easily enter but she told me to wait for the girl to come).

I got frustrated and left both times. The sad part is that she knew me for long time. Not sure if she is depending upon someone to pick and drop the girl, but I didn't like it.

Logan345
08-23-14, 11:16
Hi,

Thanks for posting. I don't mind sharing auntie contacts. However I don't think I can post the contact details here.

Will soon get the pm and share the contacts.

Hey Logan!

I am a newbie to this site. Had Nuru massage in HK. I've tried Orchid Bali Spa at Fortune, Begumpet but no luck with extras. Looking for some Aunty fun. Can you please share the contacts, I wil do share some genuine and you shall surely like them.

Thanks

Amar4567
08-23-14, 13:22
Hello friends,

If anyone has independent contacts of any girls (good looking) please do mail [Email address deleted by Admin] if I get any chance I will surely re-post it here and do exchange with everyone, please no brokers.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SuperDuperMyse
08-23-14, 14:17
We are here to help.

It would be practically impossible to provide details in black and white on the public forums. We all have gone through the initial hesitation of "to pay" or "not to pay". I can say, I got tremendous support from all the fellow members to provide information as requested. However, through PM only for obvious reasons. Take a decision.

Hello friends,

If anyone has independent contacts of any girls (good looking) please do mail if I get any chance I will surely re-post it here and do exchange with everyone, please no brokers.

Bullion
08-23-14, 14:51
Guys,

Need help in Vizag and Hyderabad.

Rmshknd
08-23-14, 15:23
I will be posting all my recent experiences here.

I have an independent contact at t--k--a and she will arrange girls and auntys place is very safe and neat.

My first experience with 24 year girl name's Ra and she is 5.2 h medium colour, speaks good English.

She had beautiful boobs 34 size and gives GFE with utmost pleasure.

She has given her no and total charges are 4000 for 1 hr.

She is open to all positions and enjoy sex well.

Rmshknd
08-23-14, 15:28
With the same aunty at t--k--a she arranged another girl by name k--t-I.

She is 5.5 red in cloour and good boobs of 36 size and she has strong thighs.

Open to lip to lip kissing and enjoy sex and gives gf experience.

She charged 5000 for 1 hr. Neat and cool behaviour.

She has given her no and in fact not answering the call later.

Overall nice experience.

Rmshknd
08-23-14, 15:35
Again same place at t-k. A ahe arranged a girl pr-t--I.

She is stunning with 40 size boobs and good height of 5.6.

She refused for kissing and can not stay for more than 30 minutes. She charges 5000 for that.

I asked her to stay for 1 hr, didn't agree and she is very arrogant.

So I let her go without doing anything, just paid 1000 for transport.

There is no point in encouraging these type of girls if they dint cooperate.

We must learn to wait patiently for right girls. Otherwise we will be wasting money for sake of nothing.

Kiran426
08-23-14, 19:31
Had a rendezvous setup in a Madhapur hotel. She arrived about 20 minutes late. I could sense that she did not have the sophistication to navigate through the lobby of a star hotel and reach the room by herself. So I decided to pick from the lobby myself rather than answer a call from reception about a suspicious visitor. Something I hate to do. She is a petite, a smooth talker but not a looker by any measure. She had several bumps in her face that she described as pimples (it did not look like that) and I decided not to get very close. She was eager to make me happy and satisfied the GFE seeker in me; but I limited the deed to an HJ. She was not in a hurry; but I did not want to go longer than an hour.

Looks 6/10

GFE 8/10

Damages - 5 k professional charges + . 6 auto reimbursement + 3. 7 k hotel.

WIR. No.

Kirahell2
08-24-14, 04:54
I will be posting all my recent experiences here.

I have an independent contact at t--k--a and she will arrange girls and auntys place is very safe and neat.

My first experience with 24 year girl name's Ra and she is 5.2 h medium colour, speaks good English.

She had beautiful boobs 34 size and gives GFE with utmost pleasure.

She has given her no and total charges are 4000 for 1 hr.

She is open to all positions and enjoy sex well.I see you don't have PM but I live very close to the area the where you posted your reviews about. Been trying to find a stable sp near me can you share anymore details like where you got her number and if I can find in CL / back page please give me some hints.

Jaishankararyan
08-24-14, 07:17

Any mongers interested can check her out.Request you or anybody else to PM me SP K's website.

TIA.

Optional1
08-24-14, 16:58
Had a few drinks on Saturday night with my friend, and we decided to explore the Saturday night bazaar in hyderabad. Called a few SPs but some of them didn't answer, some said it was too late.
Anyways, one SP finally responded positively. And asked us to come near hitec. He picked us up from a spot. Firstly, I must say the accommodation was the best I have seen in hyd for this purpose, in my limited experience. He had two girls, both of them pretty decent. North Indians. My friend picked one, I picked the other. Not the best of lookers, but good service, fake moans but full points to her for trying to please. No hurrying up at all. Came out satisfied.

Overall: 7

Boobs: 7 (avg size, but would have liked them a bit more firm).

Looks: 6

GFE: 8

She was open to positions but I only tried Miss, WOT and CBJ, of course.

Price: 5 k, the SP wasn't budging, and we weren't really in a mood to negotiate for much time. Came to know later from the girl that she just arrived that day, and maybe that's the reason for the stubbornness of the SP.

P.S.: My friend picked a equal 6-7/10 looking girl (4 k). He said her boobs were nicer. But service was a little down, and felt she was a newbie to this. And she hesitated a bit in Kissing.

RockRaghu
08-24-14, 17:06
Can please share contact?Hi,

I am new to this forum. I don't had PM also. Could you please share me the autny details.

Thanks in advance.

MeatHyd101
08-24-14, 18:45
this week had a combo experience of a hit and a miss.

firstly about the miss. there is this local panwala from whom i regularly take cigarettes and stuff. he often told me of this spa and the stuff and blah blah.

so finally thought of giving a try. to be more specific its the saloon and spa by the name of french capital in the lifestyle mall begumpet. went there as told and gave the reference etc. the guy affirmed about the stuff i was looking for. paid the amount and went in and changed into disposables. there came a ne type lady was very short not so gudlooking and was not friendly at all. somehow i brought up the topic of extras and she said not possible. after persuing a lot she said hj for 1 k. i tried hard to negotiate but she was not ready. just got angry and decided not to go for it as she was just not worth paying 1 k for hj. she finished her massage and i came out without tipping her a single rupee. also she did not posess any massage skills and was just patting and pressing. gave my feedback to the guy outside and came back and gave an earful to my panwala for this nonsense. damage - 2 k.

the hit.

after this nonsense massage thing was frustrated a bit to try out anything. saw k's blog but again those non-gfe girls would do no good. so was just browsing cl and called up a guy. the pic he shared looked decent for the price. so went there and saw the girl. she was infact much better than the pic. (attached below) she was like 5. 10 height and hot figure.

went in and when she disrobed she was even much hotter. a complete turnon! after some foreplay she took charge and started riding me in wot. for the next 20 minutes i had the best ride so far in my mongering experience. she was completely proactive and gave dfk in between also some biting and all. came out a happy man. asked the sp about full night and he told she was already booked. sp digits end with 123.

face - 6/10.

body - 7/10.

attitude - 9/10.

damage - 2 k + 500 tip.

p. s: she said that she would be leaving the next day so by now she must have gone.

as i will be away from mongering for a while due to commencing ganesh festival so may not be able to respond to pms.

till then guys, have a happy and safe mongering.

Dhard740
08-24-14, 19:20
Dear mongers,

Its been long time I have been searchng a lady or aunty (Preferably MILF type). Tried routinely with most of the SP. Recently with M!yA ' s Russian profile. Asusual the stuff ws good (white skin) with fake moans. If anybody hve gud I contacts wt I ws luking please PM me. I will definetely reciprocate with good indies contact I have.

Regards

HydMong
08-24-14, 22:45
Hi,

Fixed appointment with alk from SP K. Entered room as very familiar there and looked the girl Ahe is looking good and hot in the mini she weared. Paid and started the deed. Had a small chat with her sitting on my lap and slowly touching her body here and there, slowly started touching her pussy putting my hand inside her undie. I felt the wet inside her. And slowly started with DFK. She gave me really good DFK and we removed clothes and she started BJ without condi. Nice BJ. And entered her in wot, later changed to cow. We can lift her and bang her she is in medium weight. I told her I want to lift and bang. She hold my neck around with her arms and bamged her. It was not really comfort and later laid her on bed ans entered in miss. Cleaned and started with a nice romantic chat really. Started with nice boobs squeeze with her. And entered her in doggy. Very nice grip at her hip and can give nice shots even she is very goos at that angle. And ended the deed with great satisfaction. Really Alka worth to be fucked in diff angles.

Boobs 10/10

Face 8/10

Hygeine 9/10

Pussy 6/10

Wit: Yes good to try her with new angles.

Damage 5 k for 1 hr worth to pay her.

HydMong
08-24-14, 22:58
Hi,

Went for road side mongering. First I checked Krishna nagar. There I saw a girl near petrol bunk om that road she quoted 3 k for two hrs and she has the place. I refused it as her place might be a threat for me. I left there. And went to tank bund it was nearly 10:30 saw an inde on the main road and asked for prices quoted 3 k for full night. She also said deed will be done at her place. I refused as my jhomny was hot asked her for BJ for 500. She sat on my bike and took me to a place which is dark and it comes behind Imax. Gave me BJ on the road in dark. For BJ it was and again left her at same place where I picked her and left it. Can some one give me a good place for inde on raodside mongering.

Member #4407
08-25-14, 05:36
Appreciate any recent reviews on Lahari.

Planning to meet sometime this week.

Dickaprio
08-25-14, 07:12
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I don't had PM also. Could you please share me the autny details.

Thanks in advance.Following messages are given at the top of the page (highlighted in Yellow color) (Sad that people tend to miss it very often). Please do read and follow the instructions:

ATTENTION India POSTERS.

NO EMAIL ADDRESSES! - If you post an email address in any form or in any format your membership will be terminated immediately. DON'T DO IT!

NO REQUESTS to be CONTACTED! - You CAN NOT send or receive messages from other members if you have NOT PAID for a subscription. Buy a Subscription Read More Information.

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP! - DO NOT post messages asking other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

NO CODED NAMES! - DO NOT post names in code. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. All posts that do not contribute valuable, actionable infomation will be deleted without comment. All posts with coded names will be deleted without comment.

In short, without PM capabilities other members in the forum can't help or share specific details such as numbers, emails, few websites etc. So please get paid subscription.

Best.

-Dee.

BabyKutu
08-25-14, 07:29
Hi,

Gave me BJ on the road in dark. For BJ it was and again left her at same place where I picked her and left it. Can some one give me a good place for inde on raodside mongering.Bro. I am sure when you meant BJ. It is CBJ. It is not then I would say it is a huge risk. My honest suggestion is to stay away from BJ.

These women do anything for a quick buck (no dis respect to women).

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

Rmshknd
08-25-14, 09:39
Went to Reju-- spa at Padmaraonagar area and opted for foot masssage.

Local Telugu girl assigned and foot massage was dam good. Provided underwear and massage has done by foot on top.

Pulled down underwear and shaked the tool by foot for a while. Total 15 min and after turnover another 15 minutes by foot.

Then regular massage for another 30 minutes with happy ending.

Damage 2000+ 500 tip.

There are total 4 girls and you can choose.

Rmshknd
08-25-14, 09:49
Went to celeb-- massage at Panja-ta and got girl by name Ta--ya.

Massage was average but touched all sensitive parts with much ease.

Girl is average and talks too much.

You can be completely naked and she does happy ending.

Damage 1500+500.

There are total 3 girls here, 2 from northeast.

TrueSelf
08-25-14, 10:04
I am looking for some one trust worthy to rent a place for mongering or share if they already have any one. Please let me know if you have interested.

PocketHercules
08-25-14, 10:40
IndStallion31 Bro.

Clear you Inbox.

Optional1
08-25-14, 14:37
Had a few drinks on Saturday night with my friend, and we decided to explore the Saturday night bazaar in hyderabad. Called a few SPs but some of them didn't answer, some said it was too late.
Anyways, one SP finally responded positively. And asked us to come near hitec. He picked us up from a spot. Firstly, I must say the accommodation was the best I have seen in hyd for this purpose, in my limited experience. He had two girls, both of them pretty decent. North Indians. My friend picked one, I picked the other. Not the best of lookers, but good service, fake moans but full points to her for trying to please. No hurrying up at all. Came out satisfied.

Overall: 7.

Boobs: 7 (avg size, but would have liked them a bit more firm).

Looks: 6..Attached are the pics of the two girls described by me above. Found these on SP V's website, and the rates quoted by him are a joke. I thought we ourselves had paid 1 k extra for each.

BTW, as usual, the pics are at least 2 points above the actual quality.

SuperDuperMyse
08-25-14, 14:52
Got a call from one of my previous provider about a new young and cute chick. Pictures shared on WApp and I wanted to give a try. Condition set to me was that I need to arrive quickly as the girl is leaving and my condition was that there should not be any hurry. Agreed and reached the place. Girl looked a bit darker than shared pictures. But I never worried about skin color.

Started undressing slowly and she is really petite. It has been my passion to have experience with them. She has small and soft boobs. Started with kissing all over my body and ensured that she arouses me. Proceeded to CBJ then entered her with WOT position, her pussy very tight and I can really feel that. Now I lifted her easily while she was on top and tried the deed while standing! It was awesome experience to try such angles and she enjoyed it too. Later proceeded to missionary and finished. I got three of my passions fulfilled, petite, tight pussy and standing position. Came out happily.

Damages: 3 K.

WIR: Yes, but girl has left.

ChinaRaja
08-25-14, 19:19
Hi HotHyd69,

Could you provide the contact details please.

Dear fellow mongers.

Age 30...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

NewtoHyd
08-26-14, 01:21
Went to celeb-- massage at Panja-ta and got girl by name Ta--ya.

Massage was average but touched all sensitive parts with much ease.

Girl is average and talks too much.

You can be completely naked and she does happy ending.

Damage 1500+500.

There are total 3 girls here, 2 from northeast.Can you share details on how you got contact details for both places? I searched google, didn't find any such names.

Dhard740
08-26-14, 02:36
Hey buddy,

Could you PM me her contact.

Dear fellow mongers.

Age 30...

SturdyMan32
08-26-14, 05:15
how is the spa's ambience like? how do the therapists look?

went to reju-- spa at padmaraonagar area and opted for foot masssage.

local telugu girl assigned and foot massage was dam good. provided underwear and massage has done by foot on top.

pulled down underwear and shaked the tool by foot for a while. total 15 min and after turnover another 15 minutes by foot.

then regular massage for another 30 minutes with happy ending.

damage 2000+ 500 tip.

there are total 4 girls and you can choose.

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 05:29
Can you share details on how you got contact details for both places? I searched google, didn't find any such names.Its behind Saibaba temple and another one advertise in times as Rejun- te spa.

MPHelp
08-26-14, 06:41
Can you share details on how you got contact details for both places? I searched google, didn't find any such names.Seems to be false reports. 2 such reports have been put up and none exists.

BabyKutu
08-26-14, 06:59
Can you share details on how you got contact details for both places? I searched google, didn't find any such names.If the report is on the mark, there is only one place in Panjagutta which offers this massage, it operates from a renowed apartment in a bylane opp a famous hospital.

Shady set up, massage is name sake, it is make up HJ / BJ parlour.

HiTechGuy
08-26-14, 07:41
If the report is on the mark, there is only one place in Panjagutta which offers this massage, it operates from a renowed apartment in a bylane opp a famous hospital.

Shady set up, massage is name sake, it is make up HJ / BJ parlour.Baby kuttu, trying to PM you regarding this MP in Panjagutta. Can you please clear your Inbox or PM me the details of the MP.

Cheers.

Sushruth
08-26-14, 08:08
The second pic is at least 2 years old. Have seen the pic in multiple websites hyd CL, Bangalore CL etc. At the same time. Always felt that its a fake pic. Glad that its not. If she is 19 years old now, the pic must be when she is 17 years old.

Hi mates very few posts coming from seniors please share your experiences at the same time new buddies don't ask for contacts. First try your self get some experience and share it in the forum and we are ready to share contacts.

Yesterday I am eager to have some fun contacted one senior from ISG he helped a lot giving ref mean while I saw one ad in cg and called the guy to send pics he sent two pics on whatsapp ok decent and he asked 6 k for one hr after negotiation he agreed 4 k for 2 pops 2 girls girls are from Mumbai both are slim and good fair in colour.

1. megha. Age about 23 good structure small boobs and tight pussy, only CBJ and GFE and full cooperation nice attitude.

2. priya. Age 19 very slim and small boobs like sponge very soft and good curves tight pussy and not much takative may be language problem.

Acoomdation is good but far away from kphb about 5 km good privacy and secure good toilets. Can trust this guy. Any way nice experience in recent times much better than so called indies who are very greedy and poor in service. We will get decent profiles if we stic to 3 k range price..

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 10:36
Seems to be false reports. 2 such reports have been put up and none exists.I am going there from the past 2 years.

Just check times ad for masssages with reju- spa at Padma- nNgar.

Other in just behind sai temple.

Dimpox
08-26-14, 11:17
Baby kuttu, trying to PM you regarding this MP in Panjagutta. Can you please clear your Inbox or PM me the details of the MP.

Cheers.Kindly provide me the details.

Thank you

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 15:41
how is the spa's ambience like? how do the therapists look?ambience average try for miss an--ta there she is very good with foot massage.

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 15:43
There is a spa at Kavurihills Mad--pr heaven spa.

There are total 6 girls are there and ambience is excellent.

Guy openly asks for happyending and every thing is fine here.

Bit costly 2500 for 1 hr massage and you will get what you want here.

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 15:47
Spa at Sagar society near old cm house Laris-a spa.

2 girls good looking very good masssage.

Girls are cooperative and you can try for happy ending may be in 2nd visit.

Charges 1800 for deep tissue.

Rmshknd
08-26-14, 15:48
Seems to be false reports. 2 such reports have been put up and none exists.Its there very much check times ad and another one just behind Saibaba temple.

MPHelp
08-26-14, 18:43
Please do NOT post names in the Open forum.

Spa at Sagar society near old cm house Laris-a spa.

2 girls good looking very good masssage.

Girls are cooperative and you can try for happy ending may be in 2nd visit.

Charges 1800 for deep tissue.

VishnuHyd
08-27-14, 06:22
It's a genuine high end spa which doesn't do any illegal activities, if you are referring to the haven spa Madhapur.

Don't waste your money here. However if you just want to be pampered, this is a upscale place with no extras.

Also RMSHKND, why do you post so many if you could post one detailed post? Just to increase your number of posts and make you a senior member? It' sick.

It's a no place of mine to judge how this forum is used but this is just an observation.

Anan Tara
08-27-14, 08:03

Bit costly 2500 for 1 hr massage and you will get what you want here.No this is not true. It is a nice place though. If you expect anything you will be dissapointed. And the prices are high.

SuperDuperMyse
08-27-14, 14:48
This is slightly misguiding unless there is a lot of significance attached to "at". You might have intended to say XYZ spa near haven spa. I have been to this place multiple times and I never had such an experience. Unless something changed drastically very recently. You do not seem to have PM facility to get more details. My sincere suggestion to avoid posting sensitive details on public forums.

HydKing1
08-27-14, 20:54
Went to mo__nagar to my regular SP place, girl was teen aged girl very short and small boobs. Spend for 1 hour, she was not great but ok was not expert in BJ, did miss twice. She gave me a contact of indi (her friend) went.

After 2 days contacted her and went her place, she said for short time I can come to her place. She was from maharastra, she was beautiful, height around 5. 4, very fair, medium size boobs, her kiss and BJ was amazing. Did cow later miss, she was very friendly.

Looks- 8/10

Boobs- 7/10

Kiss- 9/10

Pussy- 8/10

Damage. Only 1500 for short time.

NewtoHyd
08-28-14, 01:35
Ambience average try for miss An--ta there she is very good with foot massage.I took the number from TOI and called them, they mentioned strictly professional massage. Swedish 1. 5 k and another one 2 k. I didn't ask for foot massage. Will they allow choosing provider? Anyway will try sometime next week.

NewtoHyd
08-28-14, 01:37
If the report is on the mark, there is only one place in Panjagutta which offers this massage, it operates from a renowed apartment in a bylane opp a famous hospital.

Shady set up, massage is name sake, it is make up HJ / BJ parlour.I thought its closed and moved to Mar.-pally. That guy is not answering phone, may be phone number also changed.

ShettyInHyd
08-29-14, 14:38
Hi everyone,

Planning for mongering today or tomorrow. If anyone planning for threesome, or 2 sm let me know, even I am planning. I don't have any places. If any one has place or any contact can join me. Ready to share equal in budget.

===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Logan345
08-30-14, 11:08
This happened few days ago. I got the contact of the person who posts as running an aunty factory. When I contacted her through mail she sent me details of several aunties, their aage, physical description, services, etc. So I picked aunty P of all them. She is 40+ South indian with 36 C top. I contacted her over phone and we decided to meet in a public place and proceed if both of us feel comfortable. We met near Ye-the and after having lunch decided to go to her friends place. It was a small house nearby. Once we got behind closed doors she turned into a wild cat. We quickly got undressed and the action included BJ, mish CBJ, CG, COB and MSOG. She is not a clock watcher and a great fun lady to be with. After the deed we left together from the place. Total damage was 3000 (including the place).

I do have her contact for sharing provided they share the details of a north Indian [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] girl.

This was my first review report. Feedback and comments are appreciated so that I can provide a better account while abiding the rules of the forum.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NewtoHyd
08-30-14, 12:18
Never had this kind of experience. Thanks to the guy who posted here about this rej spa in Padmagar, I got the number from TOI and called them and went in the morning. Nice ambience, better than jh36 place. At front desk saw a lady in late 20's, asked for foot msg and asked for A, she told I am only A.

She asked me is it first time, I said yes (lie). Paid 2 k, didn't reduce the price. Room has door, but no lock. There are 2 msg beds. One at floor and one on table. Changed to undie, led on floor bed, she started giving awesome foot massage with cream. Nice pressure and nice msg to johny as well with foot from back and front. After about 20 min on bed, moved to table. Again nice msg with elbows and erotic massage to johny from rear and front. Only issue was there was no power at that time. No fan. I started roaming her, she didn't object. Good assets but not so good face. She refused to allow access from bottom to top. But pressing allowed from top. She gave nice HJ. Cooperation wise jh36 is better. Bathroom is nice and I liked the liquid soap with good aroma and nice disposable towel.

She gave glass of water, I was surprised. Paid tip 200 and came out satisfied.

Overall better ambiance, better disposables, better bed, better bathroom and better and variety massage compared to jh36. There were total 4 gals, but didn't see them as I was interested in An**ta. Definitely worth a try.

KannanGp
08-30-14, 15:25
Tried a old SP after a long time. Looked ok in pic. Better in real. Cute Bong import and pretty clean and smooth skin. Awesome racks though it's not evident in the pic. Gave a decent BBJ and completed in mish. Damage 4. 5 k (bit on the higher side).

Member #4522
08-30-14, 15:50
Tried a old SP after a long time. Looked ok in pic. Better in real. Cute Bong import and pretty clean and smooth skin. Awesome racks though it's not evident in the pic. Gave a decent BBJ and completed in mish. Damage 4. 5 k (bit on the higher side).She looks cute. Nice, FR!

Gurupa
08-30-14, 18:45
Hello all,

I am temporarily in Hyd and want to check out some Hyd action (If it exists.). I was going thru groupon deals and found some spa. Can I hope for something in Lav and is it safe?

San 345
08-30-14, 20:36
Tried a old SP after a long time. Looked ok in pic. Better in real. Cute Bong import and pretty clean and smooth skin. Awesome racks though it's not evident in the pic. Gave a decent BBJ and completed in mish. Damage 4. 5 k (bit on the higher side).Which locality?

SuperDuperMyse
08-31-14, 03:16
Genuine spa with trained masseuse without any extras.

Hello all,

I am temporarily in Hyd and want to check out some Hyd action (If it exists.). I was going thru groupon deals and found some spa. Can I hope for something in Lav and is it safe?

Gurupa
08-31-14, 05:33
Genuine spa with trained masseuse without any extras.Could you please guide me to any safe spa, with some extra action & with groupon / snapdeal deals.

ChennaiLover38
08-31-14, 05:46
Has anybody tried Rashmi currently on SP V s menu. She is looking ravishing. Any FRs will help travellers like me.

BabyKutu
08-31-14, 05:56
Hello all,

I am temporarily in Hyd and want to check out some Hyd action (If it exists.). I was going thru groupon deals and found some spa. Can I hope for something in Lav and is it safe?No. You will not even if you are fiercely loyal there. Good place for massage though.

BabyKutu
08-31-14, 06:14
brethren,

was on a flying visit to hyd last week, decided to stop over at my favorite and only loyal spa i frequent to. opted for balinese. was assigned my favorite ne. had been there atleast 6 times in the past 3 months.

about the therapist / masseuse.

she is the only one of the lot who has smile always, both in the reception and in the room.

body. bit chubby.

height. short.

racks - 32 / be.

pussy. clean.

nippy. firm - small areola.

she let me move my hands on her freely, both up an down, beneath the clothes. no restrictions. during my last visit popped the question of bj, agreed did for a minute, was tensed due to the curtains. probably my next visit will ask her for more.

overall very very professional massage with awesome finish. with re-inforced faith i would say loyalty pays. patience is a virtue. wait and you will get lucky.

stay safe. bang safe.

p.s.: will not share the contact now as i need to be sure on what i can get further.

SuperDuperMyse
09-01-14, 06:40
Could you please guide me to any safe spa, with some extra action & with groupon / snapdeal deals.There are at least two of them available. Do search for previous FRs and cross check with Groupon offers. There are quite a few Thai massage places where they offer good massage along with extras. Unfortunately you do not have PM Enabled and I cannot give more details here.

VishnuHyd
09-01-14, 07:46
Got tempted and visited Karthik's Foreign Girls when he came out with 3 k for short time deal. I was totally disappointed both times.

Both (Current and the most recent lady) looked like they are 45+. The current one is even flabby and the service is bad. I would rather have a good liking Indian and than ugly old foreign lady. Lesson learnt.

My 2 cents.

CoolDude0477
09-01-14, 11:31
Any hints to the destination as I didn't find it on Google also. Got the area but not the name of the spa.

TIA

Never had this kind of experience. Thanks to the guy who posted here about this rej* spa in Padma*gar, I got the number from TOI and called them and went in the morning. Nice ambience, better than jh36 place. At front desk saw a lady in late 20's, asked for foot msg and asked for An**ta, she told I am only An**ta.

She asked me is it first time, I said yes (lie). Paid 2 k, didn't reduce the price. Room has door, but no lock. There are 2 msg beds. One at floor and one on table. Changed to undie, led on floor bed, she started giving awesome foot massage with cream. Nice pressure and nice msg to johny as well with foot from back and front. After about 20 min on bed, moved to table. Again nice msg with elbows and erotic massage to johny from rear and front. Only issue was there was no power at that time. No fan. I started roaming her, she didn't object. Good assets but not so good face. She refused to allow access from bottom to top. But pressing allowed from top. She gave nice HJ. Cooperation wise jh36 is better. Bathroom is nice and I liked the liquid soap with good aroma and nice disposable towel..

Amar4567
09-01-14, 14:28
Hello friends,

Well in strictly looking for independent contacts, well I hope all the seniors here are great as they are 100 steps forward compared to others in independent contacts maintaining. So I would really expect that all of my friends and bro would really PM independent contacts got bored of Sp.

Hoping for the best independent.

NewtoHyd
09-03-14, 03:01
Any hints to the destination as I didn't find it on Google also. Got the area but not the name of the spa.

TIAThey advertise with address in times classifieds. Very easy location. Go to hdfc bank, adjacent lane, first left aptmt, ground floor, you can see the board.

Member #4407
09-03-14, 05:06
Hi,

Would like to get tested for HIV.

Please suggest good clinics in Hyderabad.

Please PM me,

Jay

BabyKutu
09-03-14, 06:49
Hi,

Please PM me,

JayQuick Quote. Any reputed Diagnostic centre or hospital can run the test for you.

Try Vijaya Diagnostics or Yashoda (Somajiguda).

I am sure you know the ground rule. Test should be within 72 hours of the act or if it is general act of checking, it can be done anytime.

All the Best Bro. Bang Safe.

VishnuHyd
09-03-14, 07:19
Chances of getting infected will range from 1:70-1:2500 based on the kind of act, person you had sex with, whether circumcised or not and various other reasons.

I strongly urge you to get tested as it's highly controllable even one is infected. The drugs have come long way.

Play safe.

I wish you all the best.

Hi,

Please PM me,

Jay

VamsiKrishna
09-03-14, 16:51
Folks,

I didn't have much posts in the forum. This one of the best experiences in my mongering. The post may be long and like a story but this is my experience which I tried to put in words with more details.

Contacted Miss S, she is indie and don't have place to host. Got her to my room last SAT. She is in blue jeans and black top, beautiful girl with beautiful hair and had great smell (perfume).

Gave her some chocolates she refused, seems like she didn't trust me. She wants to finish as soon as possible as she has to attend some function.

Initially, she looked like a time watcher but not a time watcher.

She is very talkative and asked me to get a bath. After having bath I went to her, In meantime she undressed her blue jeans, sat on the bed, with her black top reaching half her thighs, watching a movie on my lappy. She is looking very sexy as if she is waiting for me and I sat besides her. She started with moving her index finger on my chest and teasing my chest hair and nipples, its not mechanical and it has some rhythm, you can feel it. Slowly I started kissing her legs and navel, my beard hair made giggled her while I kissing her thighs and navel and reached top. You can feel her nice body and skin while kissing her.

I kissed her bottom ear she has great response and wildly gave me DFK. I started fingering and sucking her breasts at same time. In few minutes she started moaning, with her increasing in moaning, my fingering increased the pace and she became wild and kept hugged me to her tightly as if she never going to leave me. At last she reached climax, this is my first time to make women reaching climax. She asked to have some water. Later she gave nice CBJ and finished in WOT.

My Verdict: She is very responsive and energetic, great attitude, down to earth, not like other girls with SP's who are mechanical, you can have genuine GFE with her. Treat her well, she pleases you.

Thanks to OneTimer for providing contact of her. As Onetimer posted, she stopped working, and doing temporarly to meet her urgent needs.

I saw many posts from senior members who met Miss Seema when she was working with SP.

Face: 8/10

CBJ: 5/10

Body: 8/10

Damage: 5 k

Member #4522
09-03-14, 19:12
Hi,

Got the pic of this HW from the SP and the price was decided as 5 k /2 shots.

Reached the place and the girl welcomed with a nice smile.

The girl looks same in real but some what chubby.

After a bit of chat, started with DFK, CBJ, exploring the bodies and finished first shot in mish.

After some gap, again started the deed and this time tried WOT. But she is too heavy for me and completed in doggy.

Girl- 7/10

Body- 7/10

VFM- 8/10

Cheers,

HFShe looks very sexy mate. Nice Pic!

Pcock
09-04-14, 02:25
Hi,

Please PM me,

JayElementary test for HIV is Elisa. However go to a good reputed lab. In case not positive enjoy else get further tests.

VishnuHyd
09-04-14, 04:47
I think that everyone has seen Swetha Basu's (Kotha Bangaru Lokam fame) news.

It was reported that she charges Rs. 1 lakh including the broker's portion. While she is not a star anymore, many of my friends felt they could spend Rs. 1 lakh for her.

The question is whether she charges low because of desperation or if the movie industry is like that (I knew Yamuna, the telugu actress who retired charged Rs. 5-10 lakh).

I just want to know if anyone had experience with a known actress (not necessarily top heroine).

You need to have the right contacts but I am sure more than 20% of the female artists in both TV and movie industry are involved.

I got to admit that I have no contacts other than one female extras who claimed that they could arrange with a popular tall female artist whose name starts with 'H' who acted in many movies next to Brahmanandam for Rs. 75-1 lakh. Not sure whether to trust her or not but I didn't think this was worth.

Please share your experiences, just for the kicks.

Kiss666
09-04-14, 07:00
Hi mates I got one indie contact and she is asking 7 k for 2 hrs. Talked to her via yahoo chat she is normal and ok but only outcall. I don't have place and can any one help me finding place for short duration. I will reciprocate with contact and Frs.

Optional1
09-04-14, 10:06
Contacted an sp and he shared a pic via watsapp. Liked her and negotiated for 3 k. He asked me to come to a hotel near moosapet. Went to the room, and noticed that it was a different girl. Probably worth 2 k. Blasted the sp, and he said take her for whatever price you want. But I wasn't interested and walked out.

This report is just to warn people that if you are asked to come near moosapet by an sp (number ends with 264) then do doubt it.

MuscatGanesh
09-04-14, 12:06
Hi,

Can you please share her contact details. I am in Hyderabad.

Well I did have contacted her when she posted her ad on CL. As I did meet her same at Karkhana near Nike showroom. To me she told her name is Seema. Also she was doing it first time as I could make out from the way she was speaking I mean to me she told me she is working as business development executive at some IT company but I guess she was lying as when I did make some statement about defense personals she responded with some good knowledge about it so I guess she belong so some defense family.

Also I am sure she must be slim and about 5,6' tall and also must be wearing jeans and and a white top when she met you and she has an google nexus phone. Also she must be carrying a big green handbag. I have met her twice in sbad but every time I did not proceed because after talking to her for a while I mean you could make out that she is doing it with some regret...

Logan345
09-04-14, 12:53

It was reported that she charges Rs. 1 lakh including the broker's portion. While she is not a star anymore, many of my friends felt they could spend Rs. 1 lakh for her.

The question is whether she charges low because of desperation or if the movie industry is like that (I knew Yamuna, the telugu actress who retired charged Rs. 5-10 lakh).

I just want to know if anyone had experience with a known actress (not necessarily top heroine).

You need to have the right contacts but I am sure more than 20% of the female artists in both TV and movie industry are involved.

I got to admit that I have no contacts other than one female extras who claimed that they could arrange with a popular tall female artist whose name starts with 'H' who acted in many movies next to Brahmanandam for Rs. 75-1 lakh. Not sure whether to trust her or not but I didn't think this was worth.

Please share your experiences, just for the kicks.I have a bucket list of female extras and the actress H you have mentioned there is third on list. Wish I had some contacts to arrange the meet.

IridiumHyd
09-04-14, 16:31
Tried a old SP after a long time. Looked ok in pic. Better in real. Cute Bong import and pretty clean and smooth skin. Awesome racks though it's not evident in the pic. Gave a decent BBJ and completed in mish. Damage 4. 5 k (bit on the higher side).Hey Kannan,

I am quite interested about this chick. Could you PM me the details? I can provide some more leads, which I apparently bumped on to yesterday. I am here for another two days. Request for your humble help!

Cheers buddy and happy mongering!

Iridium

IridiumHyd
09-04-14, 16:35

Acoomdation is good but far away from kphb about 5 km good privacy and secure good toilets. Can trust this guy. Any way nice experience in recent times much better than so called indies who are very greedy and poor in service. We will get decent profiles if we stic to 3 k range price.Hi buddy,

Can you please PM me the details. I ll surely reciprocate with some good leads for you.

Share and care dude!

Happy mongering.

Iridium

Nrk999
09-04-14, 18:25
Banged this girl 2 days back. One of my better experiences. Got her contact from another indie. When I reached there, I was very happy with her body structure, Claims her age to be 21. Anyways, after all our clothes were off, she started grinding herself on my lap. My prick was under her pussy, my mouth on her big boob sucking one and pressing the other one hard. Later CBJ and finished in WOT.

Looks: 7/10

Boobs 8/10

GFE: 7/10

Place:6/10

Damage: 2.5 k for st.

WIR yea.

Willing to exchange contact only with folks who have genuine indie-contacts or are seniors.

IT Guy
09-04-14, 18:55
Dear Hyd mongers,

I have planned some time in Hyderabad with my girlfriend this month. Location is hotel Marriott. I read about some serious LE action in this hotel very recently, wherein some actresses were caught on prostitution charges from this very hotel.

Link to the story: http://www.cinejosh.com/telugu-movie-news/8898/tollywood-prostitutes-hotel-marriott.html.

Please advise if it would be safe to go ahead with the plan. Do I need to change the location? If yes, please name some safer options in the city.

Or is it wise to drop the plan altogether?

Many thanks in advance.

IT Guy

Play safe. Bang harder.

BrockLesner
09-04-14, 19:47
Hello Optional,

Really appreciate your information and advise you rendered about your experience, this information not only saves others time but also blacklists the SP, in this way we all will be approaching better contacts. These kind of info are encouraged in this forum advises which help everybody to be smart and for a safe and enjoyable Mongering! Kudos to you!

I hear that the lead actress got caught due to some ex SP involvement as she changed sp's for better deal.

Enjoy life and bang safe all.

Happy mongering.

Contacted an sp and he shared a pic via watsapp. Liked her and negotiated for 3 k. He asked me to come to a hotel near moosapet. Went to the room, and noticed that it was a different girl. Probably worth 2 k. Blasted the sp, and he said take her for whatever price you want. But I wasn't interested and walked out.

This report is just to warn people that if you are asked to come near moosapet by an sp (number ends with 264) then do doubt it.

Ancyb
09-05-14, 06:15
Hi fellow mongers,

Any FR on V's new chicks both seems to be good through picture.

How is the service quality.

Will apreciate a reply.

BabyKutu
09-05-14, 07:07
Dear Hyd mongers,

I have planned some time in Hyderabad with my girlfriend this month. Location is hotel Marriott. I read about some serious LE action in this hotel very recently, wherein some actresses were caught on prostitution charges from this very hotel.
Many thanks in advance.

Bro. I can't say it is safe, however you have no reason to worry. All hotels ask for I'd's and that way they ensure your occupancy is genuine, what happens in the room is none of their business.

Don't worry, stay cool, have fun and stay safe. Most of the LE raids are a resultant of tips or for other hidden agenda's (commission issues or other money related mis matches). You dint have either of the issues hence chill on it.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

SamPeter276
09-05-14, 13:09
Hi,

I am planning a day out with an friend, she is not professional, we meet in an office and.

Are whatsapp friends.

We want to spend 5 / 6 hours in a hotel together, but not sure which hotel is fine to me.

I can afford a 5 star hotel, so highly appreciate if anyone can guide me in finding girlfriend friendly hotel.

Thanks,

Sam

HydFucker
09-05-14, 17:15
Can anyone PM me the contact of seema.

ScottFiedler
09-05-14, 18:10
Hello all,

I am on vacation to hyderabad for 20 days. I have mongored 8 years back and lost contacts.

Can anyone share contacts with me?

Thanks

BabyKutu
09-05-14, 20:27
Hi,

I am planning a day out with an friend, she is not professional, we meet in an office and.

SamAfter Swetha's episode, hotels have gone on a hyper drive. If you both have an I'd and have baggage tags on luggage go for it. Pre book the room as double occupancy and come in first. Tell at the reception that your partner will check in later as she is arriving in the city a bit late.

WHen she comes she can produce her I'd and take her up. Else both can check in at the same time. When you prebook. Tell them that it is a intra day check out. Try the 4 star near Kavuri hills. Both are nice. One from South & Other a western name.

Don't look nervous, be your self and you will fly through.

All the best and Bang Safe.

MonSanto
09-06-14, 03:54
Hey buddy,

Could you share her contact please?

Dear fellow mongers.

Age 30...

Peter1965
09-06-14, 09:58
I have a bucket list of female extras and the actress H you have mentioned there is third on list. Wish I had some contacts to arrange the meet.Right now I doont have the contacts. In fact, iam not very active. Hence lost all the contacts. Otherwise, I had a couple of contacts dealing with all in your list probably. I had encounters with many, offcourse long back.

Min would be 35 k and goes upto as much as 5 lakhs, depending upon your selection. Except the top ranked, around 10 of them, rest all do this.

Man In India
09-06-14, 13:37
Hello friends at Hyderabad.

I am visiting Hyderabad in the coming week, for a day or two. It would be wonderful if you can give me some pointer for a FS.

Needless to say that I would extend similar help for Mumbai, when needed.

Thanks,

SuperDuperMyse
09-06-14, 15:30
Last week I got few hours of extra time due to cancellation of few meetings at office. I started dialing out known contacts for quick service. First one is the Thai spa that is available on groupon. They did not have any slots. Second one is from Madhapur who provides erotic massage at very affordable price and he is out of town. Third one is J-Hills kerala, he has his old staff (A & V) and I don't want to try them again. Finally called up be to be close to very famous hotel in Kondapur. It was easy for me to navigate and reach the place as I was there earlier. He got two new staff and I selected one good looking (out of the two). Got some discount as a loyalty bonus.

Masseuse is from Bangalore and she claims to have good experience in massage, however, Massage was average and there is nothing much to write about it. Actual fun begins when we turn over and when she opens top. She has huge melons and these are the biggest I have seen. It was a pleasure to have these boobs rubbing on your chest. I could literally hide my face between those busty boobs. She didn't allow sucking them too long Deed ended with HJ and left the place happily. Only flip side is the location and rest rooms.

Dpk680
09-06-14, 19:41
Hi fellow mongers,

Being a silent reader for last few months. I really want to start mongering. I want to activate my membership but do not have a credit card.

Any info on how to activate using debitcard / net banking?

Any junta from Warangal. Searching since long ago. Didn't find a single contact. Any help would be appreciated. Please guys.

Thanks in advance.

Deepu

ShettyInHyd
09-06-14, 21:45
Hi mates I got one indie contact and she is asking 7 k for 2 hrs. Talked to her via yahoo chat she is normal and ok but only outcall. I don't have place and can any one help me finding place for short duration. I will reciprocate with contact and Frs.I have a flat if you are ok with it let me know. In DSNG.

Erect
09-07-14, 03:44
Gents,

Sorry to divert the topic. This purely looks a rigged up by some one. Another hipoctitic episode of our society. The police media to intimidate the people in business is nothing new. Same police don't care about the numerous crimes on women in city. But can catch such dancy cases. Before media and police whole bunch of people must be doing the deep peacefully. Some wrong shoulder rubbing must have led the way to exposure episode. Thoug everyone knows that no body can procecuted and jailed for this they do it to to get or they did not get their share. Vey pity. Do not how long would it take the society to comenout all such rubbish. Happy and safe mogering guys.

After Swetha's episode, hotels have gone on a hyper drive. If you both have an I'd and have tags on luggage go for it. Pre book the room

All the best and Bang Safe.

Playboy35
09-07-14, 05:28
Hi friends,

Am new in ISG, am shifted to Hyderabad recently and have no much contacts.

Looking for good MPs od Inde's.

Please share if safe contacts available. In turn I can refer some Bangalore economical MP contacts.

Playboy35
09-07-14, 05:57
Hi friends,

I am new in Hyderabad.

Need support for MPs or independent hw in kukatpally ameerpet areas.

Seniours please help.

Hardrod81
09-07-14, 16:01
Its always safe to check in together and give your IDs at the time of checking in after that I don't seen any issue what you guys do inside the room.

Dear Hyd mongers,

Link to the story: http://www.cinejosh.com/telugu-movie-news/8898/tollywood-prostitutes-hotel-marriott.html.

Please advise if it would be safe to go ahead with the plan. Do I need to change the location? If yes, please name some safer options in the city.

Or is it wise to drop the plan altogether?

Many thanks in advance.

IT Guy

Play safe. Bang harder.

Hardrod81
09-07-14, 16:05
As long as she is not nervous in stepping into the hotel you guys can easily get into any star hotel check in together and have fun.

My suggestion would be few high end resorts in the outskirts of the city which is safe and also little relaxing because of the less crowd in the weekdays.

Hi,

Are whatsapp friends.

We want to spend 5 / 6 hours in a hotel together, but not sure which hotel is fine to me.

I can afford a 5 star hotel, so highly appreciate if anyone can guide me in finding girlfriend friendly hotel.

Thanks,

Sam

Hardrod81
09-07-14, 16:10
Miss H is very much active in the business and she also provides girls this is what I heard from a girl I once picked up and when proved it with a call to miss H from her phone and spoken on speaker and I listened. But sadly I am not into those high end fuckathon so didn't really showed any interest. You can go ahead and give a try with your source to meet miss H.

Please share your experiences, just for the kicks.

LuciferHYD
09-07-14, 17:11
As long as she is not nervous in stepping into the hotel you guys can easily get into any star hotel check in together and have fun.

My suggestion would be few high end resorts in the outskirts of the city which is safe and also little relaxing because of the less crowd in the weekdays.
Hi,

Are whatsapp friends.

Thanks,

SamAnother safe option is the 5 star hotel near Airport. They do have 'day-use' package under 4 K wherein you can book for maximum 10 am to 6 pm. Book online. IDs of both occupants required during check-in. No questions. Very very safe and extremely comfortable. The 'day-use' package is real VFM. Good Luck!!

LuciferHYD
09-07-14, 17:15
Miss H is very much active in the business .... You can go ahead and give a try with your source to meet miss H. From today itself ...I have started special 'savings' drive to reserve 50-75K for Ms. 'H' . She is on top pf my 'to-do' list.

LOL!

Dhard740
09-08-14, 02:43
From today itself ...I have started special 'savings' drive to reserve 50-75K for Ms. 'H' . She is on top pf my 'to-do' list.

LOL!!Can pm me. Who is miss H, so enthusiatically thinking.

Mady777
09-08-14, 08:21
I have been following ISG from long time. After reading the reports, I have planned to pen my own experiences. So here I go. Starting with best experience I had.

I contacted a middle men via craigslist and he sounded polite and reliable. So thought of giving a try as my jhony is longing for a good session. So went to the place The middle men asked me to (Backside to a famous old theatre in KPHB). From here the test for patience started. A lady called me and told me that SP gave my number. She gave me some directions and asked me to call once reached. Done. I have reached and called her. Again a second set of directions elucidated. Again I have followed those directions and reached a place. Then she dint pick up the call for 5 minutes and called me telling that a person will come and pick me up. As this happened in summer 2014, waited for 15 minutes in scorching heat. Finally the lady called me and told me the directions to a apartment. Thought of blasting her, but a little hope that chick awaiting for me to get banged can be astonishing. So went there. Parked my bike and went it. Its an apartment and hardly one can get a doubt that this business is going on there. A black short. Middle aged lady opened the door. "Fuck you" is my first impression I got. Thought of going back, but as a beacon of hope she exclaimed " The girl is getting ready. Please have some water and wait in the hall for 5 minutes ". I entered the room thinking how will the girl be. Finally the chick arrived. Early 20's. Sexy structure. Telugu girl. Superb tempting smile. Decent English. My jhonny started taking control of my decisions, succumbed to its anxiety and paid her 3.5 k for 2 shots (pretty good deal though).

Undressed her. Nice pulpy boobs. Enjoyed sucking them. Little heavy tummy (haven't expected this as the dress she is wearing covered it). Talkative. As I know telugu, she started sharing many things about her. Slowly nodding to all her bullshit, started kissing her and she understood my intentions by caressing my jhonny. She delightfully covered my tool with condi and invited me to drill her pussy by widespreading her legs. Started banging her. I like way she moaned. Banged her for 10 minutes and came in.

Now I took a gap of 10 minutes, fingering her pussy and she rimming me. Now that she told me that she is an TV serial actress (side actress) and gave me some telugu serials names in which she acted (I hardly remember any of those names). I enjoyed her attitude. Went in for second round and completed my first ever enjoyable session (I had some before but were not upto the mark).

Attitude: 8/10

Figure: 6 /10 (Heavy tummy)

DFK: only to some extent.

Damage: 3.5 k for 2 pops.

I took her number and tried her friend later in her apartment, she is okayish.

Note: I don't mind sharing digits of her with fellow ISGians, But unfortunately I lost my cellphone recently so is the contact of that chick. So I have no contact of her.

Regards,

Mady777

VelvetHard
09-08-14, 12:03
Happen to be at Hyderabad today and free till midnight. Can Hyd experts PM me some spa with extra or FS options. Am staying at ameerpet. Due to the Gnesh procession, I was told moving around the city wud be tuff. Hence, some option around my place of stay will be helpful. Cheers.

CoolFun
09-08-14, 12:41
From today itself ...I have started special 'savings' drive to reserve 50-75K for Ms. 'H' . She is on top pf my 'to-do' list.

LOL!!Can you inbox full form of H please.

Sanysh11
09-08-14, 20:00
Dude,

Any help with bread crumbs to this place. I am regular to JH spa and thai spa, want to try this one. What's the damage and reference if need to be given?

Last week I got few hours of extra time due to cancellation of few meetings at office. I started dialing out known contacts for quick service. First one is the Thai spa that is available on groupon. They did not have any slots. Second one is from Madhapur who provides erotic massage at very affordable price and he is out of town. Third one is J-Hills kerala, he has his old staff (A & V) and I don't want to try them again. Finally called up be to be close to very famous hotel in Kondapur. It was easy for me to navigate and reach the place as I was there earlier. He got two new staff and I selected one good looking (out of the two). Got some discount as a loyalty bonus.

Masseuse is from Bangalore and she claims to have good experience in massage, however, Massage was average and there is nothing much to write about it. Actual fun begins when we turn over and when she opens top. She has huge melons and these are the biggest I have seen..

SuperDuperMyse
09-09-14, 03:53
I can give full details on your PM. Otherwise, keep searching on CL / BP.

Dude,

Any help with bread crumbs to this place. I am regular to JH spa and thai spa, want to try this one. What's the damage and reference if need to be given?

Kiran426
09-09-14, 05:52
Excited to see the discussions about H. Does anyone have a contact number that they can share with me? In return I can share the FR.

Miss H is very much active in the business and she also provides girls this is what I heard from a girl I once picked up and when proved it with a call to miss H from her phone and spoken on speaker and I listened. But sadly I am not into those high end fuckathon so didn't really showed any interest. You can go ahead and give a try with your source to meet miss H.

JohnnyDrama07
09-09-14, 16:03
You are willing to spend 50-75 k for her? Woah!

Excited to see the discussions about H. Does anyone have a contact number that they can share with me? In return I can share the FR.

HyderabadHorny
09-09-14, 17:48
Hi guys,

Any pointers about any high end independent Indian escorts I need for a friend of mine, he is expected to fly in to Hyderabad in couple of days. He is very picky.

Thanks

Rajnrn
09-10-14, 14:09
I would spend double that money on her. In case someone genuinely got the contact. Would probably negotiate a quote for the info provider and pay for both of us from my pocket.

You are willing to spend 50-75 k for her? Woah!

HydFucker
09-10-14, 16:59
This is madness, You must be filthy rich pal.

I would spend double that money on her. In case someone genuinely got the contact. Would probably negotiate a quote for the info provider and pay for both of us from my pocket.

Jaanfun
09-11-14, 03:27
This is madness, You must be filthy rich pal.Another actress caught. So better be careful if you want to venture into this side of the world for some time. Looks like LE is very very active for now.

DarkWanderer79
09-11-14, 09:34
Hello bro,

I know a lady from Hyderabad, she is an inde and can join you in your hotel for short time or for the night. If you are interested do let me know. I had availed her services in Mumbai when I was staying for a night in a hotel in Andheri.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

I am visiting Hyderabad in the coming week, for a day or two. It would be wonderful if you can give me some pointer for a FS.

Thanks,EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DarkWanderer79
09-11-14, 13:40

Thanks,I know of an inde in Hyderabad. Had a great overnight session with her in Mumbai when she was also in town for her work. [Email address deleted by Admin] Your request will be complied.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4278
09-11-14, 17:47
Bro,

Can you share her digits please?

Hi members,

Its my first time in Hyderabad and thanks a lot to all members who guided and aided me. Contacted a SP Vinod referred by Hiall21. He told me to come to Gachibowli. He claimed he had a Russian for 8 k. The same is also mentioned in his site with photo. The girl looked almost the same but not as polished as the pic. Said her name is Zoya (though got a glimpse of her real name on the baggage tag of her rucksack). From GOA (as expected). Apparently she was about to leave for the airport for a flight to Mumbai and was in hurry. So we actually hurried up the deed. But I must admit that even that short time was very satisfying especially because of the excellent DFK and BBBJ. A good experience but would have been even more satisfying if we had more time. WIR. Definitely if I encounter her. Attaching pic that I managed to take and the pic in Vinod's website.

HydMastiGuy
09-11-14, 18:51
Hi folks,

Been a silent observer of this forum, now I will also start to share my experiences with Hyd. Met a SP on CG andhra guy. Met one of his girl but the exp was not good as she was hurrying up always.

She had a tight p and was awesome to bang on. However there was absolutely 0 foreplay and no other stuff. Just bang me and go kind of attitude.

Damage: 4 k + 0 Tips.

WIR: No way.

This guy operates out of M pur and SP name starts with K.

HydCasanova
09-11-14, 19:34
Putting the FR related to MP near Radisson.

Called up the contact and fixed up for B B. Asked 3 K for B2B and did not budge. As I was very interested for nice B2B massage, agreed to it though reluctantly. The place is real shabby and dirty. Third rate. There were 2 girls. Both bad. Picked the better one of the two. She told she was from Bangalore. Nothing great about the massage and she removed her top and just rubbed them mechanically. Sagging tits with flabby tummy. On top of it, had loads of attitude. Did not even allow to suck them even though I told her I would tip her nicely. Finished the chore and left. On top of it, she was demanding tips which I did not give. Please avoid at any cost. Not worth the time, effort and money.