PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Mahesh Babua
10-17-14, 15:39
Hi,

I'm planning to go for a Thailand trip in first half of November. If any one of you want to join in, please ping me.

Snrntr
10-17-14, 17:09
Hi,

I'm planning to go for a Thailand trip in first half of November. If any one of you want to join in, please ping me.If you were real Mahesh Babu. I would have.

Snrntr
10-17-14, 17:37
Hello,

Did anyone have a experience with Riya in kondapur? Comparatively she looks good. Here are the attached pics.

BrockLesner
10-17-14, 19:33
Buddy,

I am interested to join you. We have to proactively plan for it. Also have t include Bangkok and other places.

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm planning to go for a Thailand trip in first half of November. If any one of you want to join in, please ping me.

Hydm70
10-18-14, 08:35
Bro. Get a PM, else how do you expect to get help. Obvious that fraternity will not post contact details on an open forum. Would you like your details in the open?

No offense. Get a PM. Happy to help. Please don't worry we all started just like you.

All the Best.Sir,

Got PM. Tried to send a message, but your quota is full. Please send details in PM.

Thanks in advance.

Mahesh Babua
10-18-14, 13:49
If you were real Mahesh Babu. I would have.Then you would not have had as much fun with public glare.

MeisterZero1
10-18-14, 18:21
Hey guys,

I contacted an SP with number ending 049 (PM me for complete number) and got the pics below. I was really excited about the one in blue dress but the next pic kinda subdued me. Either way, I was ready to go for the 3rd pic and I asked if she does anal and all. He used bad words and said fuck off. Now I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if this fucker was a troll. Decent collection of chicks. So if you guys had any luck before or try your luck and report. I'll try with another number.

MeisterZero1
10-18-14, 18:29
I had received the following before from another SP (number ending 060). I really wanted to meet the girl in the first pic. But alas, the guy claims that the first 3 are of the same person (FML) and I ditched him (how the fuck are the first 3 of the same person or am I blind?). You guys can try going for the others. If somebody ever met or knows about the first pic. Please PM me.

Killer4321
10-18-14, 19:48
Hello everyone,

I just got membership activated. Can you guys share me some good independent contacts and MPs.

Killer4321
10-19-14, 02:07
Hello everyone,

I newly got my membership here. Will really appreciate if someone can share a few independent contacts and MPs. I looked at CL, locanto etc but did find.

ScottFiedler
10-19-14, 06:49
As junior was feeling hungry, tried my old sp. She has bought 2 girls.

Girl1: she said she is from Bangalore, knows little bit of Telugu. Little bit fit, service was bad.

DFK: no.

CBJ: yes.

Multiple positions: no.

Finished 1 shot and sent her away.

Rating: 4/10

Damage: 3 k.

Girl2: she is a beauty, service was good.

DFK: yes.

CBJ: yes.

Multiple positions: yes.

Rating: 8.5/10

Damage 3 k.

Took her number and will meet again.

Will share the number if get good contacts only.

RamboRaj
10-19-14, 09:41
I had received the following before from another SP (number ending 060). I really wanted to meet the girl in the first pic. But alas, the guy claims that the first 3 are of the same person (FML) and I ditched him (how the fuck are the first 3 of the same person or am I blind?). You guys can try going for the others. If somebody ever met or knows about the first pic. Please PM me.First 3 are the same dude.

AmarForFun
10-19-14, 10:03
Buddy she was with Bangalore SP one month ago. Review about her was negative.

Regards.

AFF

Hey guys,

I contacted an SP with number ending 049 (PM me for complete number) and got the pics below. I was really excited about the one in blue dress but the next pic kinda subdued me. Either way, I was ready to go for the 3rd pic and I asked if she does anal and all. He used bad words and said fuck off. Now I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if this fucker was a troll. Decent collection of chicks. So if you guys had any luck before or try your luck and report. I'll try with another number.

Snrntr
10-19-14, 12:36
I had received the following before from another SP (number ending 060). I really wanted to meet the girl in the first pic. But alas, the guy claims that the first 3 are of the same person (FML) and I ditched him (how the fuck are the first 3 of the same person or am I blind?). You guys can try going for the others. If somebody ever met or knows about the first pic. Please PM me.Dude I believe she is the same girl in the first 3 pics.

MeisterZero1
10-19-14, 15:11
Oops, I meant the one in 3rd pic (upload messed up the order). The one in 3rd pic doesn't have that weird swell on left side of the face seen in the 2 pics. And she looks so much better. But I guess maybe its still just me. Either way, hope someone is having fun with her.

Dude I believe she is the same girl in the first 3 pics.

SkIndian2010
10-19-14, 21:39
Bro. Get a PM, else how do you expect to get help. Obvious that fraternity will not post contact details on an open forum. Would you like your details in the open?

No offense. Get a PM. Happy to help. Please don't worry we all started just like you.

All the Best.Hello bro,

I am unable to PM you. I get this message"has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Please let me know.

SkIndian2010
10-19-14, 21:52
Hi Seniors,

First of all. Thank you so much for helping newbies. I was so encouraged going through the forum that I had purchased the Subscription.

Would need guidance from seniors regarding MP's and Indies (MILF).

Thanks a lot.

Sk

SkIndian2010
10-19-14, 22:32
Dude. This is the same feeling everyone. Seniors included goes through every time new waters are tested, new buds are deflowered.

Go by your gut feeling on the place, girl and SP.

While striking a deal, if the SP is evasive, Girl gives the direction which encircles the entire city and leads to a common road then ditch the *****.

SP's advertising with fancy wordings on CL & LOC.

Areas which are hot beds of LE activities. Posh areas more colonial in nature.

Learn to walk out on a deal if you feel this does not go in the best interest of your well being.

Importantly follow the forum carefully and try out. Your risk taking appetite will increase once you monger more and experiment, ready to loose out some money, ready to face some disappointment but this will all make you stronger to experiment.

All in all there is risk everywhere, this is no exception.

Stay Safe. Monger Safe.Great advice. Especially for someone like me.

SkIndian2010
10-20-14, 00:13
Hi Rajm34 & Cool Cornie,

I appreciate you guys asking for her number. However I can't give it to you just like that with out the PM activated. So first spend 10 $ to enjoy PM conversation with fellow mongers, seniors.

Newbies, please make sure you ask for Contacts, only if you have your PM activated. Otherwise don't waste your time waiting for our reply, you will be disappointed.

Cheers!

Regards,

PremHi Prem,

Please share Bpally aunty's number in PM.

Thank you,

Sk

BabyKutu
10-20-14, 07:02
Great advice. Especially for someone like me.Done. GO for it. Was travelling.

TennisPro80
10-20-14, 11:40
Hi seniors,

I was so encouraged going through the forum that I had purchased the Subscription.

Would need guidance from seniors.

Am coming to Hyderabad on the 5th of Nov.

And staying at a hotel in Hitech City.

Would some one please assist me in a girl safe hotel and also with some good contacts of SP who are featuring in that area.

So I could make my trip a memorable one.

First would go for ST and then if enjoy next day could opt for LT.

Please PM me is any one can help and suggest some options.

Thanks a lot.

TP

SkIndian2010
10-20-14, 16:16
I now understand why most seniors mongers are not sharing the contacts. I tried looking up on CL, Loc. Called couple of SP's.

One of them asked me to come to BJP Office, Kkply. I went there and stood there for 15 minutes. When I called SP, he said that he will be there in 10 minutes and he started asking me what color clothing I was wearing and all. I felt strange, weird and somehow gave him wrong info. I really had a bad feeling about this. I went to the other side of the road. In around 5-6 minutes, a guy came there with another associate. It looked like they were searching for someone. Luckily I had my phone in silent (not vibrating). Later from a flower vendor, I came to know they were cops. God I am blessed not to have fallen into LE trap. I didn't have the courage or mood to call the second SP. Really Scared and upset.

I guess I should have done a better job at researching. Always use true caller when calling a stranger.

SP's number ends with 433 and he calls himself Vikas or something. Sorry I am still panicking.

Please be careful.

P.S: I am new to mongering in Hyderabad.

Sk

SuperDuperMyse
10-20-14, 19:02
Sorry to hear your story. However, Glad to hear that nothing major happened. Though asking for shirt color and other details is a pretty common norm for SPs to identify individuals so that they don't end up pulling others. Usually they would be watching mongers from a distance to ensure that we are not cops before approaching us. Anyways Safety first. I guess you did a right thing in that situation.

I now understand why most seniors mongers are not sharing the contacts. I tried looking up on CL, Loc. Called couple of SP's.

One of them asked me to come to BJP Office, Kkply. I went there and stood there for 15 minutes. When I called SP, he said that he will be there in 10 minutes and he started asking me what color clothing I was wearing and all. I felt strange, weird and somehow gave him wrong info. I really had a bad feeling about this. I went to the other side of the road. In around 5-6 minutes, a guy came there with another associate. It looked like they were searching for someone. Luckily I had my phone in silent (not vibrating). Later from a flower vendor, I came to know they were cops. God I am blessed not to have fallen into LE trap. I didn't have the courage or mood to call the second SP. Really Scared and upset.

I guess I should have done a better job at researching. Always use true caller when calling a stranger.

SP's number ends with 433 and he calls himself Vikas or something. Sorry I am still panicking.

Please be careful.

P.S: I am new to mongering in Hyderabad.

Sk

Killer4321
10-20-14, 20:34
Thanks to Coolfun for the contact. I called up the contact and she responded very nicely and set up a time to meet. Her service is and good and she played along very well. The negative is she has a huge tummy and very heavy. Did the deed in multiple positions. Finished up and she was asking to stay for full night.

Body 3/10

Deed 7/10

Over all 6/10

Price 3 k for 2 shots.

Lucky343
10-20-14, 22:38
Got this pic from an Sp on CL. Asking 5 k for st. Anyone tried and have feedback?Hi,

Thanks. I am looking for this girl. Can you share me the details in my PM. Eagerly waiting.

VishnuHyd
10-21-14, 04:32
I called Karthik yesterday and HE said HE split up with his partner. I am assuming I called Karthik, not his partner.

HE mentioned not to talk about his girls and location with his partner anywhere anywhere.

Also none of the girls in the website or not available with him though his phone number is on the website. HE sent me an ok looking girls pics on whatsapp and I just said no.

CoolFun
10-21-14, 05:03
Good to hear that you had fun with her

Thanks to Coolfun for the contact. I called up the contact and she responded very nicely and set up a time to meet. Her service is and good and she played along very well. The negative is she has a huge tummy and very heavy. Did the deed in multiple positions. Finished up and she was asking to stay for full night.

Body 3/10

Deed 7/10

Over all 6/10

Price 3 k for 2 shots..

TennisPro80
10-21-14, 09:12
Hi seniors,

I was so encouraged going through the forum that I had purchased the Subscription.

Would some one please assist me in a girl safe hotel and also with some good contacts of SP who are featuring in that area.

Thanks a lot.

TP

OneTimer1
10-21-14, 10:21

One of them asked me to come to BJP Office, Kkply. I went there and stood there for 15 minutes. When I called SP, he said that he will be there in 10 minutes and he started asking me what color clothing I was wearing and all. I felt strange, weird and somehow gave him wrong info. I really had a bad feeling about this. I went to the other side of the road. In around 5-6 minutes, a guy came there with another associate. It looked like they were searching for someone. Luckily I had my phone in silent (not vibrating). Later from a flower vendor, I came to know they were cops. God I am blessed not to have fallen into LE trap. I didn't have the courage or mood to call the second SP. Really Scared and upset...There is nothing called LE trap.

First, try to understand what is legal and what is illegal before letting your imagination go wild this way.

Cops can never trap you this way.

Pimping and identity theft are both illegal in India while prostitution is legal.

Cops will never indulge in activities such as accepting calls in context of pimping and using that to capture the caller. Because, in this scenario, what they are doing is illegal and what you are doing is not.

Google "Prostitution in India" and read the wiki page from there to first learn what is legal and what is not.

You most probably chickened out.

And why according to you seniors are not giving contacts BTW? It has no relation to what you mention. Please clarify.

Logan345
10-21-14, 12:29
Hi,

I am travelling to Kaohsiung Taiwan for a week. Any leads or pointers for the scene there from the senior members would be appreciated.

HardLover
10-21-14, 14:18
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to visit Hyderabad soon after 8 years and looking for some input and assistance. Been active with this lifestyle since a while and have extensively travelled across North America however I'm still new to the Hyderabad scene.

I would really appreciate if somebody can give me a heads up about the present scene. I understand posting of emails are not permitted therefore I shall refrain however if there is a possibility that one of you can contact me for recommendations then I would very much appreciate it. Money is not a problem however I want to tread lightly and looking for model type girls.

Also I heard that the girls / pimps blackmail you by putting a spy camera in your hotel room and put your clip on the internet if you don't pay? Is this true? Privacy and discretion is of utmost importance for me because I know that if people find this out I would be looked down due to the stigma that still prevails in India.

Please feel free to input me with your 2 cents and recommendations, I promise to review all my encounters in detail just like the way I do with my pooning reviews on US sites.

Thank you.

NewtoHyd
10-21-14, 17:39
Thanks dude for sharing the contact. I am sorry I got a completely different experience. Last week I called the sp, hetold 4 k and 0. 5 k for room. I told him 4 k all inclusive, HE agreed. Gave appointment in the evening. Called him 1 HR before and he confirmed again. When went to the nearby place, hesays need to wait 1 HR as there are guests. I said I can't wait and went away. Again today I called, he asked me come in the evening. Went there and finally reached the room after waiting, waiting and calling hundred times.

I handed over 4 k to the sp, HE says 4. 5 k, I said agreed for 4 k but HE insisted room charges for 0. 5 k. Didn't want to create a scene. Gave 4. 5 k. Went inside. After seeing the picture and the lady in original completely disappointed. After reading the sensous welcome hug bk got, I was expecting similar stuff. Also the lady is in jeans. Not sary. Another disappointment. She has tight body, she is not MILF. May be late 20's. No bed. Just some floor mats (sp charged 0. 5 k for room! I quickly checked the bathroom. Stinking. She is smiling and had a brief dkf with tongue. She didn't remove bottom, just lifted the top. Nice tits and nips. Played with them for 5 min, then she started saying its only for 10 min and need to hurry.

I understood my 4. 5 k is gone with the wind. I somehow cajoled her to continue for some more time, she started asking when will I come again. HE is saying come again and finish the deed (another 4. 5 k). She reluctantly removed jeans. She has smooth skin. She started moaning without any reason. She didn't do any BJ or no penetration. She started dressing herself and asked me to do HJ in the bathroom. I really felt very angry. I dressed up and she asked for tip. I gave 100, she refused, gave 200, she refused, she says min 500. I took back my 200 and thrown 10 rs on the mat and came out. The sp was waiting outside. I shouted at him for such a horrible and cheating experience. The neighbors started watching. I came out.

Overall the sp is a complete cheat. HE talks in Telugu and when I ask him some questions HE talks in Hindi. HE knows I can't speak Hindi fluently, wtf a Telugu guy talks in hindi to another Telugu guy. Happens only in hyd. Whenever they want to cheat they do this (happens with auto guys regularly). The lady can really give a good GFE, but somehow she looked tired, not dressed properly, hurried a lot. Fake moans. She stays in be'hills with her mom, does this for money.

Be careful with such cheats and its better to stick to proven SPs. Even if the gal is not good, but at least you won't be cheated.

The place is near the famous Kerala MP near vacs. I could have got a nice relaxing sensous massge 3 times for that price.

Brethren,

Thanks to fraternity members and a dear ISGian, settled for a surreal afternoon siesta. Lady was as described, a shade darker than the heavily photo shopped image. Decent and inviting to say the least.

Lady was at the doorstep in a flowing spot less white chiffon. Took me in with an embrace, a smile which was refusing to fade. Power conked off while I was enjoying the dental line. She asked me if was okay. Irony is that all flats had power expect for this, decided to wait. Under the light of the torch, led me into a room and cajoled me to start the act.

Undid her blouse, she was in her skin underneath. Started with a nice lip lock which was deep but just subtle enough to be passionate. I started fingering her to which she reacted in the form of moans. They increased when I increased the caressing of the g-spot..

MeatHyd101
10-21-14, 19:02
Thanks dude for sharing the contact. I am sorry I got a completely different experience. Last week I called the sp, HE told 4 k and 0. 5 k for room. I told him 4 k all inclusive, HE agreed. Gave appointement in the evening. Called him 1 HR before and HE confirmed again. When went to the nearby place, HE says need to wait 1 HR as there are guests. I said I can't wait and went away. Again today I called, HE asked me come in the evening. Went there and finally reached the room after waiting, waiting and calling hundred times.

I handed over 4 k to the sp, HE says 4. 5 k, I said agreed for 4 k but HE insisted room charges for 0. 5 k. Didn't want to create a scene. Gave 4. 5 k. Went inside. After seeing the picture and the lady in original completely disappointed. After reading the sensous welcome hug bk got, I was expecting similar stuff. Also the lady is in jeans. Not sary. Another disappointment. She has tight body, she is not MILF. May be late 20's. No bed. Just some floor mats (sp charged 0. 5 k for room! I quickly checked the bathroom. Stinking. She is smiling and had a brief dkf with toung. She didn't remove bottom, just lifted the top. Nice tits and nips. Played with them for 5 min, then she started saying its only for 10 min and need to hurry.

I understood my 4. 5 k is gone with the wind. I somehow cajoled her to continue for some more time, she started asking when will I come again. HE is saying come again and finish the deed (another 4. 5 k). She reluctantly removed jeans. She has smooth skin. She started moaning without any reason. She didn't do any BJ or no penetration. She started dressing herself and asked me to do HJ in the bathroom. I really felt very angry. I dressed up and she asked for tip. I gave 100, she refused, gave 200, she refused, she says min 500. I took back my 200 and thrown 10 rs on the mat and came out. The sp was waiting outside. I shouted at him for such a horrible and cheating experience. The neighbors started watching. I came out.

Overall the sp is a complete cheat. HE talks in telugu and when I ask him some questions HE talks in hindi. HE knows I can't speak hindi fleuently, wtf a telugu guy talks in hindi to another telugu guy. Happens only in hyd. Whenever they want to cheat they do this (happens with auto guys regularly). The lady can really give a good GFE, but somehow she looked tired, not dressed properly, hurried a lot. Fake moans. The bit*ch stays in be'hills with her mom, does this for money.

Be careful with such cheats and its better to stick to proven SPs. Even if the gal is not good, but atleast you won't be cheated.

The place is near the famous kerala MP near vacs. I could have got a nice relaxing sensous massge 3 times for that price.Seems your experience with her was similar to that of mine. Infact a bit worse than mine.

Although she can potentially be a good indie but she is not giving service worth the price. Maybe bcos of lot of customer inflow.

Proprono
10-21-14, 19:44
Dear One timer,

I am sure that LE is capable of trapping any way. There are hundred or more incidents where cops threaten for the obvious reasons, it need not be even with CG's even if you are with GF's. Coming to LAW also its illegal. Wiki is not authenticated, still interested to Know about law please go thru PITA Act.

There is nothing called LE trap.

First, try to understand what is legal and what is illegal before letting your imagination go wild this way.

Pimping and identity theft are both illegal in India while prostitution is legal.

Cops will never indulge in activities such as accepting calls in context of pimping and using that to capture the caller. Because, in this scenario, what they are doing is illegal and what you are doing is not.

Google "Prostitution in India" and read the wiki page from there to first learn what is legal and what is not.

And why according to you seniors are not giving contacts BTW? It has no relation to what you mention. Please clarify.

SkIndian2010
10-21-14, 21:32
There is nothing called LE trap.

And why according to you seniors are not giving contacts BTW? It has no relation to what you mention. Please clarify.Dude,

You just been too cynical. I have requested few people. I can say only 2 seniors did help me. Others had a point and asked me to monger on my own.

I tried. Please do not generalize since you were not in my place when it happened. I take your point but just don't push it on to others.

I will research better for next time. I don't intend to be rude but want to convey my view. That's all and rest is up to you.

SuperDuperMyse
10-22-14, 15:44
I have been trying to contact both the numbers, but nobody is lifting the phone. PM me if you are aware of any other means to contact them. PM me if you know of any other reliable B2B place.

Chaatu
10-22-14, 16:45
Hello,

Did anyone have a experience with Riya in kondapur? Comparatively she looks good. Here are the attached pics.Hi,

Any feedback on her? I want to try her. Her butts look enticing but boobies look small. Is that the case? How is her service and attitude?

Chaatu
10-22-14, 17:02
Guys,

I have been seeing attached pic and ad in CG since many days.

Is it genuine pic. Any review if tried?

JayI am pretty sure its fake. Unless someone has a different experience.

MeatHyd101
10-23-14, 12:45
Had visited the famous A spa in hitec yesterday as I was looking for a good massage to relax. Was assigned some Pin.

Although she had some good massaging skills she herself brought up the topic of extras in between of massage and narrated me her menucard - 2 k for HJ, 4 k for topless HJ.

I said I can give max 1 k for HJ to which she replied that her rates are very fixed as she has some special skills and has some big cutomers. I said fine and declined for any extras in that case and asked her to proceed with rest of massage. Surprisingly she did the rest of the massage just for sake of doing it and just hurried up things as I declined for her exhorbitant rates. Was surprised by this demanding attitude that these therapists are getting into. Not sure whether all other therapists in this spa are behaving this way.

BabyKutu
10-23-14, 17:04
Had visited the famous A spa in hitec yesterday as I was looking for a good massage to relax. Was assigned some Pin.

Although she had some good massaging skills she herself brought up the topic of extras in between of massage and narrated me her menucard - 2 k for HJ, 4 k for topless HJ.

I said I can give max 1 k for HJ to which she replied that her rates are very fixed as she has some special skills and has some big cutomers. I said fine and declined for any extras in that case and asked her to proceed with rest of massage. Surprisingly she did the rest of the massage just for sake of doing it and just hurried up things as I declined for her exhorbitant rates. Was surprised by this demanding attitude that these therapists are getting into. Not sure whether all other therapists in this spa are behaving this way.Nope. If she is the one who looks a bit old and has a stare to death attitude, you had a very bad allotment. Others are not so demanding.

Just bad luck. Great bro you controlled and refused. Well Done.

BabyKutu
10-23-14, 17:05
I am pretty sure its fake. Unless someone has a different experience.Fake for sure. Its up there for atleast 18+ months. Have not heard anything, hence not even worth it.

Forget and seek pleasures elsewhere dude.

BabyKutu
10-23-14, 17:08
Thanks dude for sharing the contact. I am sorry I got a completely different experience.

The place is near the famous kerala MP near vacs. I could have got a nice relaxing sensous massge 3 times for that price.Chief. I will give him a piece of my mind. Check PM please.

Stay Safe.

Lucky343
10-24-14, 06:57
Hi,

Can you PM me the SP name and phone number.

Hi Mongers,

Have Anyone knows about Last Day Offer in Sp Karthik Den, Manisha and Natasha.

Please update me if anyone has this information.

Chaatu
10-24-14, 14:55
Paid my first visit to SP Vs place near Hotel are. Place seems to be a bit isolated and safe. Not much traffic around. I initially went with the intention of having the Russian lady. However she didn't appear as good as she was in the photo. So went for Miss T, the desi girl. She looks taller in the pics but not so in reality. Started having some chit chat but she was in a mood to hurry.

Started with BBBJ, no kissing, tried Doggy and ended in Mish. She was tight down there. I thought I will finish in a few strokes but there was a funny incident. When I entered into mish, I told her in Hindi to hold my ass / buttocks. She interpreted the "G" in the Hindi word for ass as "K" and started pulling my ears. I cracked up, pulled myself out and almost fell down the bed laughing. This delayed my ejaculation and helped me enjoy the session for a longer time.

Face- 6/10 - got some spots.

Body- 8/10 - firm skin, young but a small tummy.

Tits- 7/10 - not as good as it appears in the picture.

Attitude- 6/10 - was friendly to chat with but was hurrying which was some what of a put off.

Overall experience- 6.5 /10

WIR her. Not for the cost.

WIR the SP. Going by the reports by senior members on his service and quality, will try one more time.

On another note, I am planning to change my job and join some Big IT consulting firm. As a part of my daily preparation, I am calling SP K from different numbers and his questions are really helping me out in learning things I didn't know in my technology.

Chaatu
10-24-14, 15:17
Hi,

Any feedback on her? I want to try her. Her butts look enticing but boobies look small. Is that the case? How is her service and attitude?I wanted to try her today. There were 2 SPs who were advertising her on CL. I contacted both of them and they mentioned that she is no more available with them.

NaturallMan
10-25-14, 06:29
Enjoyed reading the FR, good one Chaatu, ending note was the best, brilliant and funny to those who had interacted with k.

EnjoySexLife
10-25-14, 08:46
Famous and fixed appointment and went there. Got a therapist and took to the massage room and which do not have any doors and have only curtains. NE therapist started and it was very good and she was good at bum massage. There I got hit as she is not at all hesitate at that place. After some time asked for extras, asked for FS and was not agreed. But was offering to give access to top and bottom. Was not able to control and paid much higher than normal price 2.5 for HJ and full access.

Massage was very good but I have paid more than market. Jhony dominated it. It was good experience apart from the price. Play safe.

MrHunk
10-25-14, 10:16
Good day guys!

Me new to this forum and activated pm, its a great blog for mutual benefits, can any 1 help with good indis at reasonable prices in Hyd preferably near Begumpet and nearby places. Will reciprocate. Nice time!

LuciferHYD
10-25-14, 13:59
On another note, I am planning to change my job and join some Big IT consulting firm. As a part of my daily preparation, I am calling SP K from different numbers and his questions are really helping me out in learning things I didn't know in my technology.Good one mate. Cannot stop ROFL.

MastChoochii
10-25-14, 16:31
Hi fellows,

I spoke to M today everything looked fine but she is charging 15 K for one shot 2 hrs and not willing to come down below 30 K for the full night. I am very thankful to our senior who shared her contact. I need advice if the rates are justified for the service she provides, another help needed is in bringing her to my flat as I am staying alone and a bachelor, I don't want to spend on hotel booking etc, its a rented flat, I don't mind taking risk as its part of this hobby but how safe it will be to bring her to my flat or you guys will advice for hotel room. Please help.

Kiran426
10-25-14, 17:05
Hi fellows,

I spoke to M today everything looked fine but she is charging 15 K for one shot 2 hrs and not willing to come down below 30 K for the full night. I am very thankful to our senior who shared her contact. I need advice if the rates are justified for the service she provides, another help needed is in bringing her to my flat as I am staying alone and a bachelor, I don't want to spend on hotel booking etc, its a rented flat, I don't mind taking risk as its part of this hobby but how safe it will be to bring her to my flat or you guys will advice for hotel room. Please help.M= Manisha? Without knowing your specific situation, I would say that Hotel is much safer than apartment. Apart from the risk of neighbours noticing, there is inherent risk in bringing a stranger woman to your house. The room rent is a small insurance to mitigate that risk.

Kiran426
10-25-14, 17:33
Met Anchel from K's collection. She was featured in the website till yesterday and she disappeared today. When I called, I was told she is very much available. There seems to be some marked difference in K's operation. Looks like he does not own the back end (hosting the girls) anymore and is only the front end (Marketting). Anyways, reached the place in Ayappa society with some difficulty (no technical interviews). Care taker said she has gone out and will be back in 5 minutes. Surprisingly she walked in in about 5 minutes. The place was okay and appeared safe; but the real Anchel was no where near the heavily photoshopped doll that the second picture of her in the website was. Anyways, decided to go ahead with the deed. She was friendly but wanted to rush through the act. Looks like she was dying for nicotine. When I tried slowing, she said she will start a cigarette. Since I can't stand the smell of cigarette, I asked her to finish the job before smoke. She started a BJ; but downgraded to an HJ to hurry climax. As soon as we were done, she lit a cigarette and I rushed out.

Score:

Body 6/10

Face 5/10

Overall 6/10

Damage 4 k + .5 + .1 (care taker).

WIR. No.

BabyKutu
10-25-14, 17:42
Hi fellows,

I spoke to M today everything looked fine but she is charging 15 K for one shot 2 hrs and not willing to come down below 30 K for the full night. Please help.Dude, she started with 7 K now thanks to all of us. We have made her famous and given her overnight fame without much effort. It not exorbitant. It is extortion. Please use wise judgement, it is hard earned money. Do you think it is worth sweating it up for that pent up frustration. Your Call.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

BabyKutu
10-25-14, 17:46
Was not able to control and paid much higher than normal price 2.5 for HJ and full access.

Jhony dominated it. It was good experience apart from the price. Play safe.Bro. Good that you have had great experience however you by all means have overpaid. Over all the masseuse would have settled for 1 K max.

Stay Safe.

MastChoochii
10-25-14, 17:52
M= Manisha? Without knowing your specific situation, I would say that Hotel is much safer than apartment. Apart from the risk of neighbours noticing, there is inherent risk in bringing a stranger woman to your house. The room rent is a small insurance to mitigate that risk.Thanks for the reply bro. I was talking about same girl. Can you tell me if she is really worth this much money? As I can get much better looking girls for same amount but I prefer action over a cute face. If yes I won't mind paying but in the same forum people have tried her for like 5 K per hour. But those posts were quite old. How much is she charging now a days. I am preferring my flat as I am new to this city and I don't keep any contact with my neighbours. So one is going to bother. And my land lord stays in US.

StaticCouch
10-25-14, 21:47
Nope. If she is the one who looks a bit old and has a stare to death attitude, you had a very bad allotment. Others are not so demanding.

Just bad luck. Great bro you controlled and refused. Well Done.I think Hitec branch has only two therapists Pin (or Pim) looks old, has a saggy tiny rack and bad massaging skills. Other Julie or Jules she is quite new and not expensive, soft hands, if you get her talking then full top access for 1 K. Have tried her 2 times and was not disappointed. There are some real gems at BHills branch, try there if you can.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!

HydFucker
10-26-14, 03:10
Hi bro,

I've even thought paying 7 k is more for her. Her face in the pics will be cute but in reality its vice versa. And she also got rashes all over her body. She asks to bring booze and starts all the sentimental stuff once she's on. Her customers are drastically decreased I think, that is the reason she quoted so high.

Thanks for the reply bro. I was talking about same girl. Can you tell me if she is really worth this much money? As I can get much better looking girls for same amount but I prefer action over a cute face. If yes I won't mind paying but in the same forum people have tried her for like 5 K per hour. But those posts were quite old. How much is she charging now a days. I am preferring my flat as I am new to this city and I don't keep any contact with my neighbours. So one is going to bother. And my land lord stays in US.

Rooney104
10-26-14, 04:53
Hi, I just stumbled upon this website yesterday and ended up spending the whole day on this!!

I am a keralite and am quite new to Hyderabad. Would appreciate if someone can help me with some SP / indie contacts here.

To start the proceedings with a 'nice' massage, can someone please give me the name and details of the kerala MP in JH?

Cheers

Rbhatia81
10-26-14, 06:12
Thanks for the reply bro. I was talking about same girl. Can you tell me if she is really worth this much money? As I can get much better looking girls for same amount but I prefer action over a cute face. If yes I won't mind paying but in the same forum people have tried her for like 5 K per hour. But those posts were quite old. How much is she charging now a days. I am preferring my flat as I am new to this city and I don't keep any contact with my neighbours. So one is going to bother. And my land lord stays in US.Hi,

Even I stoppwd going to her long back. Her service has dropped drastically and she behaving weirdly. I would suggest spending your money elsewhere.

RB.

Rooney104
10-26-14, 06:21
I am a Keralite new to the forum. I am new to Hyderabad as well.

Happy mongering.

MastChoochii
10-26-14, 16:35
Hi,

Even I stoppwd going to her long back. Her service has dropped drastically and she behaving weirdly. I would suggest spending your money elsewhere.

RBThanks bro for the best advice. I have decided m not going to pay her more than 15 k for the night. I feel my assesment about her is right ts based on the FRs in this forum about her good work. For 30 K people must be getting some katrina type looks. Please PM me a better contact some GFE types. I will reciprocate with new one as soon as I get. Thanks to all the seniors for helping me through PM / reports. This forum is awesome people help and properguidence. Guys keep this forum alive.

MeatHyd101
10-26-14, 17:06
I think Hitec branch has only two therapists Pin (or Pim) looks old, has a saggy tiny rack and bad massaging skills. Other Julie or Jules she is quite new and not expensive, soft hands, if you get her talking then full top access for 1 K. Have tried her 2 times and was not disappointed. There are some real gems at BHills branch, try there if you can.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!Thanks staticcouch and babykutu for your inputs on this. Will try out next time.

ScottFiedler
10-26-14, 17:20
Thanks to a senior got contact of Miss K. Met her at her incall location, picked her up on the way. She was a beauty, slim and always a smile on the face. She even asked me what to wear (that was a nice touch). First round started with DFK, CBJ, missionary and wot and finished in miss. After some chit chat, started round 2. DFK, CBJ (with no teeth), missionary, wot & doggie. This is the best experience I had in mongering.

Face- 8/10

Body- 9/10

Tits- 8/10 - 34 b.

Attitude- 10/10

Overall experience- 10/10

WIR yes definitely.

Damage: 6 k for 2 shots.

Will only share her contact with seniors and genuine contacts.

SuperDuperMyse
10-26-14, 17:27
Visited the massage place near cafe nandini. Deeply disappointed by the looks of new therapist. She is very fat with not so good looking face. Not so good at massage either. Unfortunately the benchmark set by her predecessor is too high for anybody to reach. I will not repeat until this guy replaces her. I told him clearly about this.

This is another pending FR from my visit to Miss are near Madhapur merc showroom. Looks like she do not have much business these days and started blaming state bifurcation. She has asked me multiple times to introduce me to my friends as her business declined rapidly recently. A part of the blame goes to her hurry attitude during the sessions. I subtly told her about this. I called her up few days back to see if she is available. She was readily available. She quoted 3 K but settled for 2. 5 K finally. I clearly told her not to hurry up things and she definitely obliged. Started with a warm hug and CBJ. Moved to WOT and then finished in mish. She has nice racks and fluffy bottom. Overall it was a nice first time experience with her. I visited her place in the past but this is the first time I tried her. Not a bad experience though.

Need to finish few more todos in my list before thinking about her again.

MastChoochii
10-26-14, 20:18
Thanks to a senior got contact of Miss K. Met her at her incall location, picked her up on the way. She was a beauty, slim and always a smile on the face. She even asked me what to wear (that was a nice touch). First round started with DFK, CBJ, missionary and wot and finished in miss. After some chit chat, started round 2. DFK, CBJ (with no teeth), missionary, wot & doggie. This is the best experience I had in mongering.

Face- 8/10.

Body- 9/10....Congrats bro that you had a nice time.

Can you upload her pic? If its allowed.

Rax Kumar
10-27-14, 05:01
Does any one know at what rates are different Tollywood jr. Artists available? Anyone knows if V shnu Pr ya is available and what is her price?

CoolFun
10-27-14, 07:23
Nice to hear that you finally enjoyed miss K

Face- 8/10

Body- 9/10

Tits- 8/10 - 34 b.

Attitude- 10/10

WIR yes definitely.

Will only share her contact with seniors and genuine contacts..

TennisPro80
10-27-14, 11:55

I said I can give max 1 k for HJ to which she replied that her rates are very fixed as she has some special skills and has some big cutomers. I said fine and declined for any extras in that case and asked her to proceed with rest of massage. Surprisingly she did the rest of the massage just for sake of doing it and just hurried up things as I declined for her exhorbitant rates. Was surprised by this demanding attitude that these therapists are getting into. Not sure whether all other therapists in this spa are behaving this way.Sir what is the name of the spa in Hitech city.

TennisPro80
10-27-14, 11:58
Hi seniors,

Thanks a lot,

TP

JustLike
10-27-14, 20:24
Staying in Marriott, is it GF. Any options you can suggest. Have PM facility.

Kiran426
10-28-14, 05:57
Good to see A positive experience in Hyderabad. Who is K? Any hints on full fake name and SP name will be helpful.

Face- 8/10

Body- 9/10

Tits- 8/10 - 34 b.

Attitude- 10/10

WIR yes definitely.

Will only share her contact with seniors and genuine contacts.

TennisPro80
10-28-14, 09:19
In Hyderabad for 2 days at Hitech city.

Staying in Hotel Avassa, is it GF. Any options you can suggest. Have PM facility.

If not can change my hotel which is GF friendly.

Vicky4
10-28-14, 09:45
Anyone tried Manisha at Sp K.

Got this pic from an Sp K Den.

Anyone tried and have feedback?

BangLust
10-28-14, 18:47
She looks more promising in the 1st pic for me.

Anyone tried and have feedback?

Kpmgey
10-28-14, 20:39
Hi guys,

I am an old timer from Bangalore, however stopped coming to ISG & writing reports. I am going to be in Hyderabad for next 3-4 months and Just wondering if someone can share / PM some reliable SP number with rates. Will share experience here. Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

KP

MrHunk
10-29-14, 04:54
Really appreciate Scott / myse sharing contacts with a newbie. I hope every 1 activated mems and others having great fun with mutual benefits. Its a great forum with enlightenment with pros and cons. Nice time guys!

Rmshknd
10-29-14, 15:18
I had massage at Lanna wellness and done by Thai girl. Its genuine Thai massage and entirely different what I used to get at other spas.

There are advertising in times everyday and giving discount also. One should experience and its nice one.

Its opposite kbr park near petrol bunk in road no I jubilee hills. I sincerely suggest to all to experience here.

Optional1
10-29-14, 19:05
Hey guys, do you know if Vennela and Lahari are still active? If yes, could someone share their contacts with a reference please. Thanks a ton!

Ashwinder
10-29-14, 19:15

Anyone tried and have feedback?She was in Bangalore in August. 5 k one shot decently tight Mechanical. No BBBJ or DFK. Good body (7/10).

DallasMaverick
10-29-14, 22:37
I had massage at Lanna wellness and done by Thai girl. Its genuine Thai massage and entirely different what I used to get at other spas.

There are advertising in times everyday and giving discount also. One should experience and its nice one.

Its opposite kbr park near petrol bunk in road no I jubilee hills. I sincerely suggest to all to experience here.Can you provide detailed FR with regards to the Massage you had and the service and ambiance. How does it compare to the famous A Thai spa and also regarding damages and of course about extras.

Rmshknd
10-30-14, 05:19
Can you provide detailed FR with regards to the Massage you had and the service and ambiance. How does it compare to the famous A Thai spa and also regarding damages and of course about extras.Ambiance is great and it costs 2000 for an hour. Its my first visit to this spa and I dint try for any extras. I have a feeling one can try and enough indications are there.

BabyKutu
10-30-14, 07:59
Hey guys, do you know if vennela and lahari are still active? If yes, could someone share their contacts with a reference please. Thanks a ton!Lahari is quite active albeit with less inflow of clients.

Vennela has moved on to Chennai as per last Intel on her. She is no taking calls. Her old Number works but no response.

BabyKutu
10-30-14, 08:03
In Hyderabad for 2 days at Hitech city.

Staying in Hotel Avassa, is it GF. Any options you can suggest. Have PM facility.

If not can change my hotel which is GF friendly.Bro. No Star Hotels in HYD now are Girl Friendly after Daspalla and Bikanerwala incident. If the girl can show her I'd then it is not an issue. Karthik's stable has an issue with I'd hence that batch is ruled out however that said, service apartments might be a better option.

Check PM.

BoobsSukker
10-30-14, 09:12
Hi bros,

I have been following this forum for about 1 year and finally got my PM activated. Can you please help me with the contacts of any good looking independent aunties / girls? I will share my experiences after the deed. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot buddies.

TennisPro80
10-30-14, 10:01
Please PM the name of the spa.

Famous and fixed appointment and went there. Got a therapist and took to the massage room and which do not have any doors and have only curtains. NE therapist started and it was very good and she was good at bum massage. There I got hit as she is not at all hesitate at that place. After some time asked for extras, asked for FS and was not agreed. But was offering to give access to top and bottom. Was not able to control and paid much higher than normal price 2.5 for HJ and full access.

Massage was very good but I have paid more than market. Jhony dominated it. It was good experience apart from the price. Play safe.

VamsiKrishna
10-30-14, 13:16
Met Ms A for the second time. She arranged for place. And as usual a decent experience.

Rmshknd
10-30-14, 15:33
Visited Kerala Ayur spa well documented here. The massage is not great and girls are becoming here bad day by day.

No good looking therapists and he is getting only bad staff. Feel like never visit this place again.

Optional1
10-30-14, 16:02
Thanks to a fellow forum member, got the contact of Anitha, independent.

Looks: Average, dark complexion.

Figure: Nice tits, not too chubby, big ass (not my type).

Service: Good cooperation, CBJ, WOT and miss was how my session went.

Typical mass look, classic case of cover the face and fuck the base!

Cost: 3 k (inc room, which she arranged). But I would say she's worth 1.5-2 k plus room.

WIR: No.

NewtoHyd
10-30-14, 16:32
Got this number from a forum member (thanks dude). Called her for appointment, replied in sweet voice in Telugu. Asked 3 k, settled for 2. 5 k. Location is easy to find out. Its in Madhapur. She stays alone and after initial exchanges she offered water. I asked how is the business, she complained not much traffic due to bifurcation and is planning to move to Vijayawada or Vizag.

She is fair and attractive in looks, thin and soft body. However too many restrictions. No boobs sucking, no CBJ / BJ. No kissing. She started hurrying up a lot. Somehow I cajoled her to spend more time (all of 20 min! Finished the deed, cleaned up and walked away.

Overall, nice looking young gal but needs to free up (stop blaming bifurcation for slow business). If she can add some more items to menu and slightly increase the cost (4 k), she would be a nice asset and a repeat story. Sometimes I don't understand why they don't realize simple things. Increase the service to get better business and repeat customers.

I liked her sweet voice and girl next door looks and soft / smooth body. If you are only into fucking then you may like her. If you are looking for some foreplay, then avoid her.

CoolFun
10-30-14, 17:33
Max 2. 4 k including room dude for her, I think you paid abit more. But yea she is quite GFE

Cost: 3 k (inc room, which she arranged). But I would say she's worth 1. 5-2 k plus room.

WIR: No..

Wankey
10-30-14, 17:51
Hi Optional1,

Would you please share her contact details. I can give you contact of SP who can set up decent budget deals in sec'bad area. PM is on.

Cost: 3 k (inc room, which she arranged). But I would say she's worth 1. 5-2 k plus room.

SuperDuperMyse
10-30-14, 19:11
Last time when I called her up we settled for 2 K (in fact some folks tried her for 1.5 K too), however my plan didn't materialize due to timing constraints. I think 3 K is on higher side.

AmpDude2003
10-31-14, 04:09
Hi all,

I am a senior member on Usasexguide, but I know that doesn't mean squat here. I wanted to see if any of you may be kind enough to assist. Staying at a 4-5 star hotel, was interested in the scene. Safety-wise, is it possible to get outcall (to my hotel)? I understood that hotel security may be problem. Can any of you provide any reputable agencies, independents, safe venues? Any general suggestions would be appreciated.

I got some good info on this site to get a general sense, but many of the reports are fairly cryptic and hard to interpret.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Kiss666
10-31-14, 06:19
Hi dudes yesterday I had an experience with Miss. K. Thanks a lot for sharing contact by coolfun. He is very generous and all his contacts respond well refering his name.

Yesterday called her and fixed time slot at 3 pm. She arranged place safe and secure. Only thing when she asked for ks while I am on the way is bit irritating I did and't like to.

Buy in a store they have to carry such things.Coming to story she is about 30 age avg face and avg body no fat hairy pussy. She is co operative and well spent time but she is reluctant to doggy tried missionary and wot. I asked her to do BBBJ before fixing appointment and so there is no issue did it well. She has friends also. Listened about her trials in films. Anyway not worth the money spent.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (small and saggy).

Pussy: 7/10 (little hairy tight).

Damage: 5 k+1 k (place) for 2 pops.

Jaanfun
10-31-14, 06:45
Max 2. 4 k including room dude for her, I think you paid abit more. But yea she is quite GFE.Agree with most of you. The max including place should be 2. 5 K and I found her better as against Miss K, so sometimes its individual hit and miss situation I suppose.

I must also Thank CoolFun bro for sharing the contacts with seniors generously.

BoobsSukker
10-31-14, 10:26
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact number of SP who sent 2 pic (in saree)?

Hey folks,

Got the attached pics from 2 different SPs and was quoted 4 k for ST. Could you please let me know if anyone tried them and if I can go ahead with 4 k or am I over paying?

Appreciate your help!

NeedChut
10-31-14, 13:18
Hi guys / Sr. members,

I am new to the forum. Have recently moved to here from US and am looking to build the contacts. I had been reading the forum for last couple of days and found that some members have contributed a lot for the betterment of all Hyd Monger community.

I request fellow members to provide me with some contacts of independents to start with and as I move forward with my journey here, will reciprocate with contacts that I build.

Hope you guys will help me out.

Thanks

StaticCouch
10-31-14, 14:57
So, I was in mood to pamper meself after hectic last couple of months, have been very irregular with Mongering lately. John boy also was quite peaceful in his shell (not a good sign)!

Decided to go to Thai Spa (new establishment), ambiance is at par with any International SPAs like A Thai Spa etc. The therapists are 100% from Thailand – Now, one thing to note here – If you have been to Thailand, you'll notice most of the massage girls are from Isaan, this small town is the producer and supplier of thai babes across Thailand and world. I've travel Thailand recently at stretch, so am aware of this and helps me to break the ice with these babies.

The therapists are 30+ definitely but very well maintained. I was assigned one such gal, started with the regular massage and moving hands up and down as usual in Thailand but unusual here. Already broke the ice by greeting her in Thai and letting her know about my adventures in Thailand. She was quite comfortable in about 15 minutes. The doors of this Spa are similar to Thai Sab Spa in Jhills and which I though was disadvantage (Glass Doors with covered in middle only). So, John boy signaled "I'm off to sleep, you enjoy the teasing and the session".

I was fine with that and just wanted to enjoy the massage. Then turned over and that's when the signals got stronger and strokes to wake up JB (John Boy) got nastier! He got excited and stood right up "Sawatdee" This caught her attention and she obliged by asking "do you want release?" I was like hell yeah, why not! Upfront rate was 1 K, I told her I do not want it here, but in the steam room, can you? She said YES! JB and I were excited and didn't expect that. "high fives" (well it was my hand touching JB five times). She told me the steam is in another room and we need to go there, we were fine and walked to other room. She switched on the Steam and came inside, door was slightly kept open on purpose and started stroking JB, since we were in good books now I reached inside her dress and grabbed the well shaped both boobies. In a minute I could sense something is wrong with these and reached below to make sure that there is no Snake hidden in her dress and she understood and let me feel for 10 secs and removed my hand. I told her in BKK everything goes, she replied this is "India" Understood, back to 2nd base and started feeling the boobies and peck here and there. Asked her has the Silicone Job gone wrong here! She said YES! That is the reason she is earning money to fix the problem. WoooW!

In Thailand you come across some marvelous and perfectly shaped boobies with amazing implants, I've seen in Thai, Russian, Paki, Bangladeshi & few Indians there and the job was done superb. But for this one was bad, anyways she felt that and started stroking more sensually and finally came in her hand. I told her to CIM but she said not possible here. I guess next time I'll be little more persuasive.

I & JB had never imagined this would happen in a steam room! Super experience today and got to feel shitty silicone boobies (although well shaped).

Over all experience was amazing, ratings are below:

Therapy Session: 9/10 (best massage post Thai trip).

Dame (1st and 2nd Base): 7/10 (Although Silicone Job Gone Wrong).

Damage: 2 K for Session (Discounted rate), 1 K for Extra Curricular Activities!

WIR: Yes, if I'm in town.

Name of the Dame: Don't ask, She's a Keeper! Explore for yourself!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!

StaticCouch
10-31-14, 15:01
Hi all,

I am a senior member on Usasexguide, but I know that doesn't mean squat here. I wanted to see if any of you may be kind enough to assist. Staying at a 4-5 star hotel, was interested in the scene. Safety-wise, is it possible to get outcall (to my hotel)? I understood that hotel security may be problem. Can any of you provide any reputable agencies, independents, safe venues? Any general suggestions would be appreciated.

I got some good info on this site to get a general sense, but many of the reports are fairly cryptic and hard to interpret.

Thanks in advance everyone!Well mate, Hyderabad is quite dry and expensive, good looking ones are in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, not here. Hotels are being very cautious, so if you are on business here don't take any risk. Try couple of Thai Spa's around to enjoy the massage with that needed extra.

HydPrince18
10-31-14, 19:00
I have seen couple of news items that cross gender massage is illegal in Hyd. How do the established spas offer cross gender massages still? Would the end users be arrested if ever got caught in cross gender massages.

Ace of Hearts
10-31-14, 21:45
Has anyone tried this Hyderabadi biryani Shazia right now in Bangalore?

FR / feedback appreciated.

BabyKutu
11-01-14, 06:02
Has anyone tried this Hyderabadi biryani Shazia right now in Bangalore?

FR / feedback appreciated.Ace. What is she quoting? If I remember correct she was 4-6 K range in HYD, inflation adjusted and indexed.

Considered Moody.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
11-01-14, 06:13
Hi all,

I am a senior member on Usasexguide, but I know that doesn't mean squat here.

Thanks in advance everyone!Welcome to Arid Lands Bro. We pretty much keep our pent up frustration to release by trial and error method. And the Hit rate for good experience is abysmally low.

I remember a few months ago Pingu visited HYD and I personally took him around still was conned in the room. Hence with the current scene. Hotels are a near impossibility. There arent any escort agencies of repute in HYD. Its the old SP Nexus who have chicks. Pun intended who could easily put few decent maids to shame.

Also LE is now very proactive in slapping 370 and 370 A in cases where raids yield gullible mongers, Suggest not to expect much. Please don't venture on your own and invest $. Inflation and Price rises have killed us already. Once you reach please update on forum, Brethren will take care.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
11-01-14, 06:16
I have seen couple of news items that cross gender massage is illegal in Hyd. How do the established spas offer cross gender massages still? Would the end users be arrested if ever got caught in cross gender massages.It is not illegal to offer F to M massage. Courts has squashed moral policing on this. There isn't a law which makes it illegal. What is illegal is massaging the Jhonny Boy.

Refer to 370 and 370 A sections. Out of Interest and pure curiosity. What makes you ask this question Dude?

Stay Safe.

EatPrayLove
11-01-14, 06:48
Hi mongers,

Have Anyone tried Zoya in Sp Karthik Den.

ThanksShe was in Chennai for 4 k with Sp Love till last week. Decent reviews were heard. Didn't try personally because she's obviously not my type. Cheers!

Chaatu
11-01-14, 09:59
Finding a lot of SW in the Remedy Hospital to KPHB main road bus stop (Opp RS Brothers) stretch quality seems to be better of late. Has anyone tried them? Are they safe and worth the money?

HydPrince18
11-01-14, 10:23
It is not illegal to offer F to M massage. Courts has squashed moral policing on this. There isn't a law which makes it illegal. What is illegal is massaging the Jhonny Boy.

Refer to 370 and 370 A sections. Out of Interest and pure curiosity. What makes you ask this question Dude?

Stay Safe.I went to a spa in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. It was the first time I went to the spa, but to my huge disappointment I was given a male masseur although there were female masseuse. I was damn dissapointed. So during the massage I was having a small talk with the male masseuse to see if he could set me up in the next visit. The male masseuse has mentioned that it is illegal in Hyd as AK Akhan former police commissioner has issued the locality specific law forbidding cross gender. I was surprised and did a google search after coming back, and I was shocked to the core when I have seen this ABN and TV9 news channels showing the ride process also of cross gender spas as if they are a prostitution hubs. Just for having across gender massage a guy was openly showed in the TV camera. Just use the key words "Dhanraj caught in Massage spa" . I was shocked to freeze looking at what happened as people were pleading not to be recorded just for having a massage. Como on it was just a massage, but the humiliation they have done is unbearable.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NeedChut
11-01-14, 11:31
With the help of JD was able to get to the much discussed massage place in Jhills. Called and got directions to the place. Massage was rubbing stinky oil all over the body (0/10). Had a HJ at the end.

Therapists are way below average (may be they were better at some point). Better to close your eyes and imagine someone while getting a HJ.

After the session was provided with hot water to wash off the oil. Had to shower twice after coming home and I still stink of the oil.

Request:

Can somebody provide me with some good contacts? I am new to Hyderabad and honestly don't have any contacts so far but will share as I build them.

BabyKutu
11-01-14, 13:35
Bro. If it was the courts wouldn't have stayed the order and later they quashed it. AK Khan is history in HYD, he did what he had to do, Mongers still dare. There is risk everywhere. Have you not tried it? Simple find pleasure where you get it. Don't think hard. Think smart.

Avenues waiting to be deflowered, spend your time on researching avenues than see and spot how raids happen. You will make a raid nor will you be a part of it. Why loose hair on it.

Chill Dude. Be Safe.

Stay Safe. BK.

Kiran426
11-01-14, 14:58
Is this Rani (number ending 821) ?

Got this number from a forum member (thanks dude). Called her for appointment, replied in sweet voice in telugu. Asked 3 k, settled for 2. 5 k. Location is easy to find out. Its in madhapur. She stays alone and after initial exchanges she offered water. I asked how is the business, she complained not much traffic due to bifurcation and is planning to move to Vijayawada or vizag. I jokingly said " mee telangana porilu maa andhralo dukanam pedithe maa vaalla business padipoddi".

She is fair and attractive in looks, thin and soft body. However too many restrictions. No boobs sucking, no CBJ / BJ. No kissing. She started hurrying up a lot. Somehow I cajoled her to spend more time (all of 20 min! Finished the deed, cleaned up and walked away.

Overall, nice looking young gal but needs to free up (stop blaming bifurcation for slow business). If she can add some more items to menu and slightly increase the cost (4 k), she would be a nice asset and a repeat story. Sometimes I don't understand why they don't realize simple things. Increase the service to get better business and repeat customers.

I liked her sweet voice and girl next door looks and soft / smooth body. If you are only into fcking then you may like her. If you are looking for some foreplay, then avoid her.

Rmshknd
11-01-14, 15:33
With the help of JD was able to get to the much discussed massage place in Jhills. Called and got directions to the place. Massage was rubbing stinky oil all over the body (0/10). Had a HJ at the end.

Therapists are way below average (may be they were better at some point). Better to close your eyes and imagine someone while getting a HJ.

After the session was provided with hot water to wash off the oil. Had to shower twice after coming home and I still stink of the oil.

Request:

Can somebody provide me with some good contacts? I am new to Hyderabad and honestly don't have any contacts so far but will share as I build them.I had similar experience here, better to avoid this place altogether. Its waste of time and money.

Ace of Hearts
11-01-14, 15:57
Ace. What is she quoting? If I remember correct she was 4-6 K range in HYD, inflation adjusted and indexed.

Considered Moody.

Stay Safe.Her agent was asking 5 k ST and when I called her thru another friend of hers, she was asking 25 K for night.

As usual if you treat SP Stuff as indi, they ask sky rocket price.

Any one else had her?

StaticCouch
11-01-14, 16:19
Fellow new hounds (not using newbies ) of ISG.

Please read the posts before you decide to PM me (I'm sure must be happening to other Sr. Members as well), in my recent post on "Silicone Job Gone Wrong. " I have clearly mentioned at bottom of the post "Do not ask me for the name, explore yourself" Is it difficult to understand?

I have received almost 15 PMs on "Bro, tell me the name of the spa" 1st and foremost. I'm not your Bro, so don't try to get pally! Come on. People grow some balls and explore on your own, take some risks to get respect and build credibility in this forum. I'm sure most the Sr. Members were newbies at some point and decided to explore on own and learned the hard way, at least I did and am aware of few fellow ISGians who learned the hard way.

Stop sending PMs and explore, also common sense is to post about your adventures!

Stay safe, bang safe!

Static!

MeatHyd101
11-01-14, 18:00
It was a long time curiosity of mine to try out a full nighter. Recently did it finally.

Had got a decent pic from one of my trusted SPs and as I called him at around 8 pm after work for a ST, he told me that by the time you reach my place it would be more than 9 pm and hence better you go for full night. His quote was in my budget so went forth as I wanted to check how the full night scene actually goes.

So finally with mixed emotions reached the landmark in Nizampet. A guy picked me up and took to nearby flat in locality. Saw the girl was same as pic. Paid amount and got into room. In the other room the caretaker and his wife were sleeping. Was a different exp. And since it was my first time night experience was a bit skeptical about security. Had a chat wid girl and she told me that its her first night as well at that place. Previous 2 nights she did outcalls. That again added to my fear. Finally became cozy wid girl and started exploring. Had a nice first round and relaxed. The girl got some beer from kitchen and started having it. Offered me but I said no. Saw my clock it was about 10.30 pm. We were just chilling in the bed without clothes when suddenly there was some loud noise of people talking loudly and door banging. Within a sec we both got dressed. That was infact the fastest I got dressed in my whole life!! She opened our room door and checked and I was almost feeling like we got raided. But then it was some neighbours next door. The apartment was such that all the outside noise in the porch could be heard inside. We felt relieved and laughed it off. Then the girl told me that usually full night customers finish it off by 12 or 1 am and get back as they want to be safe. Again I became confused whether to stay back or leave ASAP. It was 11.30 by then. The girl went to washroom and I had a quick chat wid my SP over phone. He told me nothing to worry about and just enjoy. So finally made up my mind to just stay back and dare to bare.

After that had a nice time. The girl wasn't anything to brag about but good enough for the price. Got into blankets as the whether gets chilled up these days during nighttime. The girl was wearing nice nightgown. Had a first time experience of sleeping cuddled wid gal for whole night. Had a quickie in the morning 5 am. After that left the place and allowed the girl to continue wid her sleep. Overall it was very adventurous experience.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10 very fair.

Boobs - 5/10 loose ones.

CBJ - 5/10.

Attitude - 6/10.

Damage - 6 k + 400 tip.

Snrntr
11-01-14, 18:00
Fellow New Hounds (not using NewBees) of ISG.

Please read the posts before you decide to PM me (I'm sure must be happening to other Sr. Members as well), in my recent post on "Silicone Job Gone Wrong. " I have clearly mentioned at bottom of the post "DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE NAME, EXPLORE YOURSELF" Is it difficult to understand?

I have received almost 15 PMs on "Bro, tell me the name of the spa" 1st and foremost. I'm not your Bro, so don't try to get pally! See'Mon. People grow some balls and explore on your own, take some risks to get respect and build credibility in this forum. I'm sure most the Sr. Members were NewBees at some point and decided to explore on own and learned the hard way, at least I did and am aware of few fellow ISGians who learned the hard way.

Stop sending PMs and explore, also Common Sense is to post about your adventures!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!We are in the process of growing our balls and for which some seek help. I am pretty sure no one is trying to get pally by calling you bro.

Take a chill pill. If you do not want to help just ignore, don't get too horny.

Trying to stay safe and bang safe.

MeatHyd101
11-01-14, 18:09
Ace. What is she quoting? If I remember correct she was 4-6 K range in HYD, inflation adjusted and indexed.

Considered Moody.

Stay Safe.Wow. She really looks good enough for that price. Was she with SP K in Hyd? Or is she operating as an indie here?

BabyKutu
11-01-14, 18:33
Wow. She really looks good enough for that price. Was she with SP K in Hyd? Or is she operating as an indie here?Mate. She was with a handler called Vignesh.

He went in and she was out of bounds for sometime.

Mr Earnest
11-01-14, 18:43
Good to hear about a nice experience. Decent exp at a reasonable damage. Keep going. Just play safe.

"It was a long time curiosity of mine to try out a full night. Recently did it finally. ".

AmpDude2003
11-01-14, 20:53
I wouldn't have guessed this would have been the case. I figured with such a populated city, would not be an issue. A hotel hypothetical. If I was walking in the hotel I am staying at with a girl and mentioned it was someone from my office, the hotel security would give me crap about that?? Before my once high expectations come crashing down, I am still hoping one of you can throw me a bone.

Cheers

Welcome to Arid Lands Bro. We pretty much keep our pent up frustration to release by trial and error method. And the Hit rate for good experience is abysmally low.

I remember a few months ago Pingu visited HYD and I personally took him around still was conned in the room. Hence with the current scene. Hotels are a near impossibility. There arent any escort agencies of repute in HYD. Its the old SP Nexus who have chicks. Pun intended who could easily put few decent maids to shame.

Also LE is now very proactive in slapping 370 and 370 A in cases where raids yield gullible mongers, Suggest not to expect much. Please don't venture on your own and invest $. Inflation and Price rises have killed us already. Once you reach please update on forum, Brethren will take care.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
11-02-14, 07:50
I wouldn't have guessed this would have been the case. I figured with such a populated city, would not be an issue. A hotel hypothetical. If I was walking in the hotel I am staying at with a girl and mentioned it was someone from my office, the hotel security would give me crap about that?? Before my once high expectations come crashing down, I am still hoping one of you can throw me a bone.

CheersWe can and We will Dude. PM me your iteniery and logistics. Will take care.

BabyKutu
11-02-14, 07:52

CheersI just realised you do not have a PM. Please get access and then it will be easy to provide help.

We cannot be discussing names and other details on Open discussion channels.

KannanGp
11-02-14, 12:20
Busy weekend. 2 quite satisfying hunts.

1) Trusted SP. Bangalore import. Pics attached (first five). Very fit. Awesome boobs. Clean pussy: CBJ, Closed kissing, DATY. WOT and Mish. Here for only a few days as perSP.

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10. Wow. Still can feel them around my face.

CBJ - 5/10. - ended quickly.

Pussy - 8/10. Little tight.

Attitude - 7/10.

By the way. Great hair and smelled good too.

2) Same SP. Hyd H / w. Pic attached (last one). BBJ, DFK, WOT, Doggie, Mish. Kissed all over body. Such an exhilarating experience. But marks on stomach.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10 loose ones.

BBJ - 10/10 (best BJ in a long time, incl. Balls licking).

Pussy - 6/10. Loose.

Attitude - 9/10.

Damage - 2. 5 k + 300 tip.

AmpDude2003
11-02-14, 13:25
Thanks BK. Done! I will send you a quick not regarding logistics.

Thanks all. Apologies for kicking up so much dust without contributing. Not my style.

I just realised you do not have a PM. Please get access and then it will be easy to provide help.

We cannot be discussing names and other details on Open discussion channels.

Optional1
11-02-14, 15:34
I am one of the 'new hounds' (whatever that means), who had sent you a PM requesting for the spa details. When you said, "Name of the Dame: don't ask" I had no clue you meant Spa when you wrote Dame. How stupid of me not to understand that! Need to attend English 101.

Fellow new hounds (not using newbies ) of ISG.

Please read the posts before you decide to PM me (I'm sure must be happening to other Sr. Members as well), in my recent post on "Silicone Job Gone Wrong. " I have clearly mentioned at bottom of the post "Do not ask me for the name, explore yourself" Is it difficult to understand?

I have received almost 15 PMs on "Bro, tell me the name of the spa" 1st and foremost. I'm not your Bro, so don't try to get pally! Come on. People grow some balls and explore on your own, take some risks to get respect and build credibility in this forum. I'm sure most the Sr. Members were newbies at some point and decided to explore on own and learned the hard way, at least I did and am aware of few fellow ISGians who learned the hard way.

Stop sending PMs and explore, also common sense is to post about your adventures!

Stay safe, bang safe!

Static!

Name of the Dame: Don't ask, She's a Keeper! Explore for yourself!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static!

SamHoneys
11-02-14, 17:33
Is this Rani (number ending 821) ?Dear Kiran,

Hope you are fine and doing well, can you please provide me the Rani number, I want to enjoy her, I shall be thankful to you.

Thanks,

Sam

AndyHyd
11-03-14, 05:54
Hi Mongers,

Jhonny troubling and not willing to give up.

Called my regular SP and fixed appointment with Nikita.

Reach the place, saw the girl. Girl greeted me nicely and hugged and was looking in mood. I payed for 1 hour and deep started.

She is actually very active and love to participate and take control (not like other girls who just lie one bed).

DFK, BBJ everything was on card and I did not have to ask anything.

She took the initiative and we started having good fun. I has hard right from the moment she touched me.

Now after 10 minutes she put the Saftey and asked if she should ride me and I will ride her because she wants to finish first pop faster to save time for second pop.

I told her that I just one one pop but wants to have good fun (I like GFE experience and long foreplay if the girl is good).

Got done with first pop.

Makes few Voices, may be fake, but I guess that is fine. If you like bit rough hard fuck. She is the girl.

She has great Ass and smooth good skin. And she actually enjoys fuck as she got wet very soon.

After a while she said lets do it. And started again. She threw me on bed. Sat on my cock while rubbing her shaved smooth pussy on my cock and started kissing me.

This girl is actually good in sex. Not so good in love making. But love hard pounding for long time in various positions.

Gives decent BBJ and love DATY too (she was pushing my head down to do that but for safety reason I did not do).

Ratings:

Face 7/10

Figure 9/10

Boobs 8/10 (Soft and Firm).

Ass 9/10

Attitude 8/10 (just fuck and she will respond well. Not a good one for talks).

Vicky4
11-03-14, 06:30
Hi mongers,

Have anyone tried Nikita in SP Karthik den.

Thanks

Kirtan
11-03-14, 07:27

1) Trusted SP. Bangalore import. Pics attached (first five). Very fit. Awesome boobs. Clean pussy: CBJ, Closed kissing, DATY. WOT and Mish. Here for only a few days as perSP.

Fac - 8/10

Body- 9/10

Boobs- 9/10. Wow. Still can feel them around my face.

CBJ 5/10. - ended quickly.

Pussy- 8/10. Little tight.

Attitude - 7/10

2) Same SP. Hyd H / w. Pic attached (last one). BBJ, DFK, WOT, Doggie, Mish. Kissed all over body. Such an exhilarating experience. But marks on stomach..What damages for the 1st girl. Some SP quoted 6 k for her. He sent me the images. But I didn't go.

Is she worth 6 k?

Kirtan
11-03-14, 07:38
Had a chance to visit Kerla spa. Wasted 1. 5 k there plus 100 tip, but no extras as the girl wouldn't even let me touch her.

Then called up number on Craig list for massage B2B, quoted 1.5 to 2 k.

Its near a eye hospital near panjakuta.

Call them on land line and asked if B2B was on menu. She directed to the place. Paid 1. 5 k upfront.

Waiting for 1 HR before my turn was the only off point.

Then massage by miss P. Massage was good. She chit chats a little about how often you take a spa.

After half hour of massage she asked if I wanted any extras as she does topless and B2B massage. I asked for how much and agreed for 500 rs. Boobs looked big over clothes but were saggy big and soft once the took the top off. Fair girl with a good attitude and a sensual HJ.

End of session she says to take her number as she has friends at other spa who also give similar service for next time to visit there.

So took her number and planning for my next visit.

NaturallMan
11-03-14, 09:17
I am one of the 'new hounds' (whatever that means), who had sent you a PM requesting for the spa details. When you said, "Name of the Dame: don't ask" I had no clue you meant Spa when you wrote Dame. How stupid of me not to understand that! Need to attend English 101.I am also one of the guys who asked for spa details using pm. I too got the impression from your FR, that you may be willing to share the details of spa and not the dame. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kumaranin
11-03-14, 09:56
Nice figure! Matching performance I hope! Damage?

Kumaranin

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

By the way. Great hair and smelled good too...

VishnuHyd
11-03-14, 19:23
Guys,

I have been seeing Karthik's girls for sometime. However I just realized that I was actually talking to his partner, not Karthik.

During the last call, I was told that they are splitting up and not to contact his partner. This guys number ends with 397 and website starts with Naina.

However I am seeing several guys posting Karthik's girls (eg. Nikita below), who is not on the naina* website. Can someone share Karthik's digits and website with me thru pm?

Kiran426
11-03-14, 19:55
I use one that starts with Madhapur. Just PMed you. Even that does not have Nikita. So looks like there are at least 3 sites with Karthik's legacy. Can anyone PM me the site featuring Nikita?

Thanks

Guys,

I have been seeing Karthik's girls for sometime. However I just realized that I was actually talking to his partner, not Karthik.

During the last call, I was told that they are splitting up and not to contact his partner. This guys number ends with 397 and website starts with Naina.

However I am seeing several guys posting Karthik's girls (eg. Nikita below), who is not on the naina* website. Can someone share Karthik's digits and website with me thru pm?

StaticCouch
11-03-14, 20:58
I am one of the 'new hounds' (whatever that means), who had sent you a PM requesting for the spa details. When you said, "Name of the Dame: don't ask" I had no clue you meant Spa when you wrote Dame. How stupid of me not to understand that! Need to attend English 101.Try Rapidex English Course! You definitely need it!

StaticCouch
11-03-14, 21:03

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

2) Same SP. Hyd H / w. Pic attached (last one). BBJ, DFK, WOT, Doggie, Mish. Kissed all over body. Such an exhilarating experience. But marks on stomach.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10 loose ones.

BBJ - 10/10 (best BJ in a long time, incl. Balls licking).

Pussy - 6/10. Loose.

Attitude - 9/10.

Damage - 2. 5 k + 300 tip.KGP,

Nice catch, keep bangin' hard mate!

RedHeat1601
11-04-14, 04:09
Hi everyone,

A rank newcomer here. This is a really amazing forum and hats off to all the mongers here. New and old. This sure is a warehouse of info and great for newbies like yours truly. Am in Hyderabad for 2 days more and hae purchased a Groupon for the A Thai spa at Jh Willvreally appreciate any pointers on names of gals willing for extra if at all possible. And how to go about requesting for it. Would also appreciate it if you guys let me know if this place offers extras at all or not. Pl send details on pm.

Thanks in anticipation.

VishnuHyd
11-04-14, 06:22
I use one that starts with Madhapur. Just PMed you. Even that does not have Nikita. So looks like there are at least 3 sites with Karthik's legacy. Can anyone PM me the site featuring Nikita?

ThanksYup. Both websites that we have are maintained by same guy. It's possible that the other partner has a different website.

I am still confused. I am not sure if I have been talking to the Karthik or Vijay. According to craigslist, the phone number belongs to Vijay.

Member #4407
11-04-14, 07:40
Hi guys,

I m on a 2 week visit to ap coastal districts.

Kindly help if any contacts in Rajamundry or Kakinada.

Jayanth

TennisPro80
11-04-14, 08:48
Can someone PM me the website so I can take it forward.

Yup. Both websites that we have are maintained by same guy. It's possible that the other partner has a different website.

I am still confused. I am not sure if I have been talking to the Karthik or Vijay. According to craigslist, the phone number belongs to Vijay.

AllRajesh32
11-04-14, 13:17
Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her?

Mpnasik
11-04-14, 15:37
She is hot man.

What's quote?

Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her?

Member #4407
11-04-14, 17:36
Guys,

Can anyone pm this lady contact.

Been looking for her since long time.

Will try once back in Hyd.

Can share some in return.

Jay

JazzyBoy
11-04-14, 18:21
Thanks to my friend got the contact of miss S, a small time tv anchor. He had told me to think twice before trying her as she is a moody chick and with average looks. Thought to proceed. A hint that her birthday is tomorrow was helpful. Bought her a nice but not expensive gift from an airport shop, the ones who advertise through scratch cards and all. LOL.

She was punctual and first look I was disappointed. Very average looks, not a typical tv anchor. But decided to proceed. Gifted her the cheap (it just costed me 0. 6 k courtesy scratch card in the flight. LOL) and a celebration chocolate pack and wished her advance birthday greetings. And I think that did the trick. It was just like meeting a GF. She showed me her videos of anchoring in a non descript telugu channel and was non stop chatterbox. Ordered some beer and chicken and she too joined me. And it was evident she was not a regular drinker. She got so high and started the proceedings herself. DFK, BBBJ (though I had to force her), DATY (dripping with juice), miss, doggy and miss. It was heavenly.

Looks-6/10 (very unlike a tv anchor, had lots of expectation).

Boobs-6/10.

Figure-8/10 slim.

GFE-9/10.

WIR-may be.

There have been a few reports about her in this forum, but long back.

Thanks to the friend in this forum who responded to my PM though he is not very active these days in this forum, shared her contact and even messaged her about me. I owe you a drink bro!!

MeatHyd101
11-04-14, 18:43
Guys,

However I am seeing several guys posting Karthik's girls (eg. Nikita below), who is not on the naina* website. Can someone share Karthik's digits and website with me thru pm?Bro as per my knowledge Karthik and Raj were partners for this business who recently separated due to some dispute.

Vijay is just operating on behalf of Karthik since Karthik is usually in Goa expanding his business there.

Sanysh11
11-04-14, 18:52
Hi,

Seen her in Bangalore forum.

The first chick does she have scar on face?

Been there done that, very good in bed.

Hope you enjoyed her boobs.

Regards,

Sanysh

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

By the way. Great hair and smelled good too..

Rax Kumar
11-04-14, 21:16
Hello Jazzyboy,

Can you PM me the name, contact and total charges incurred?

Thank you

Thanks to my friend got the contact of miss S, a small time tv anchor. He had told me to think twice before trying her as she is a moody chick and with average looks. Thought to proceed. A hint that her birthday is tomorrow was helpful. Bought her a nice but not expensive gift from an airport shop, the ones who advertise through scratch cards and all. LOL.

She was punctual and first look I was disappointed. Very average looks, not a typical tv anchor. But decided to proceed. Gifted her the cheap (it just costed me 0. 6 k courtesy scratch card in the flight. LOL) and a celebration chocolate pack and wished her advance birthday greetings. And I think that did the trick. It was just like meeting a GF. She showed me her videos of anchoring in a non descript telugu channel and was non stop chatterbox. Ordered some beer and chicken and she too joined me. And it was evident she was not a regular drinker. She got so high and started the proceedings herself. DFK, BBBJ (though I had to force her), DATY (dripping with juice), miss, doggy and miss. It was heavenly...

VamsiKrishna
11-05-14, 03:38
Hello Jazzyboy,

Can you PM me the name, contact and total charges incurred?

Thank youIs she Swathi.

Kiran426
11-05-14, 05:07
Can anyone PM me me the Karthik's (or his partner) site that is featuring Nikita?

Thanks

Bro as per my knowledge Karthik and Raj were partners for this business who recently separated due to some dispute.

Vijay is just operating on behalf of Karthik since Karthik is usually in Goa expanding his business there.

AbhayAgarwal2
11-05-14, 07:46
Can I share web address with fellow members in private messaging.

BabyKutu
11-05-14, 08:10
Hi everyone,

A rank newcomer here. This is a really amazing forum and hats off to all the mongers here. New and old. This sure is a warehouse of info and great for newbies like yours truly. Am in Hyderabad for 2 days more and hae purchased a Groupon for the A Thai spa at Jh Willvreally appreciate any pointers on names of gals willing for extra if at all possible. And how to go about requesting for it. Would also appreciate it if you guys let me know if this place offers extras at all or not. Pl send details on pm.

Thanks in anticipation.Bro. Please don't put names on forum.

BabyKutu
11-05-14, 08:11
Thanks to my friend got the contact of miss S, a small time tv anchor. He had told me to think twice before trying her as she is a moody chick and with average looks. Thought to proceed. A hint that her birthday is tomorrow was helpful. Bought her a nice but not expensive gift from an airport shop, the ones who advertise through s

Thanks to the friend in this forum who responded to my PM though he is not very active these days in this forum, shared her contact and even messaged her about me. I owe you a drink bro!!Dude. Nice one. Check, why report on her. Is she the one.

All in all good to know she let you do what she let you do!

Coolcornie
11-05-14, 10:30
Guys,

Anybody have any ideas or experiences about mongering possibilities along Highway 7. The other day I was driving along NH 7 and just before Ramayampet, saw an area full of girls. Any ideas.

Also can somebody please guide me about Vizag, Kurnool, Guntur, Godavari please.

HydKing1
11-05-14, 17:35
SP asked for 3 K, didn't went yet, but planning to go after reading the review.

What damages for the 1st girl. Some SP quoted 6 k for her. He sent me the images. But I didn't go.

Is she worth 6 k?

TennisPro80
11-05-14, 17:56
Am in Hyderabad today till Friday.

Did you check anything if it works for me.

Or at least some good spa or massage contacts.

In and around Hi tech city.

Something to please my Jonny while I am alone here.

Please help bhai log.

CoolFun
11-05-14, 18:39
Thanq to superdupermyse for sharing number.

Spoke to her and settled for 3 k for 2 pops at her place. Open to all position. Already couple of reports came on her. So just giving brief details. She is in her 30's avg HW with more fat but GFE and not a time watcher.

GFE 10/10.

BJ 10/10.

Looks wise 4/10 (not so hygenic too).

Boobs 4/10.

Dmg 3 k.

WIR: Not at all.

Can say to all meet her only if your desperate for hole.

Rax Kumar
11-05-14, 19:50
Is she Swathi.No, I think it is anchor Symla (spelling tweaked slightly), because Jazzyboy mentioned it was her birthday when he met her. So I searched with birthdays and she came up, who celebrated her birthday that same day and her name starts with S. She acted in couple of Telugu movies recently. I would be great if I can get her contact.

Rax Kumar
11-05-14, 20:14
Collection looks good, can you PM me the contact of the SPs.

Thank you

Had a couple of options from different Sps for the day. Attaching the pics received. 1st one was a telugu lady from vizag. 3 k / shot. Trusted SP, 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th pics was from some Kukatpally SP 3 k / shot. Not dealt with this SP before. 6&7 was from some new guy but only night at 25 k non-negotiable. And last 2 I have seen before in this forum 4 k / shot but was far.

Decided to go with the 1st one as this guy is pretty decent. Clean place. Smiling lady. Huge racks. And good cooperation. She was ok with DFK and BJ. Started in cow and ended in mish. Loved the milktanks. Clean shaved pussy.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Wir: yes.

Damage 3 k please 200 tips.

RedHeat1601
11-06-14, 03:23
Hi,

Very nice collection especially the fifth one. Request to PM the SP details for fifth pic gal.

Had a couple of options from different Sps for the day. Attaching the pics received. 1st one was a telugu lady from vizag. 3 k / shot. Trusted SP, 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th pics was from some Kukatpally SP 3 k / shot. Not dealt with this SP before. 6&7 was from some new guy but only night at 25 k non-negotiable. And last 2 I have seen before in this forum 4 k / shot but was far.

Decided to go with the 1st one as this guy is pretty decent. Clean place. Smiling lady. Huge racks. And good cooperation. She was ok with DFK and BJ. Started in cow and ended in mish. Loved the milktanks. Clean shaved pussy.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Member #4407
11-06-14, 03:37
No, I think it is anchor Symla (spelling tweaked slightly), because Jazzyboy mentioned it was her birthday when he met her. So I searched with birthdays and she came up, who celebrated her birthday that same day and her name starts with S. She acted in couple of Telugu movies recently. I would be great if I can get her contact.I doubt she is Symla. I heard that she got married and not into trade.

If she is for sure. I'd love to meet her.

Yes she is into couple of movies recently and she use to come for chef and food prep based programmes.

CoolFun
11-06-14, 04:25
Def not shyamala as she got married and she is not into business

I doubt she is Symla. . I heard that she got married and not into trade. . .

If she is for sure. I'd love to meet her.

Yes she is into couple of movies recently and she use to come for chef and food prep based programmes..

Ancyb
11-06-14, 05:13
Guys,

Anybody have any ideas or experiences about mongering possibilities along Highway 7. The other day I was driving along NH 7 and just before Ramayampet, saw an area full of girls. Any ideas.

Also can somebody please guide me about Vizag, Kurnool, Guntur, Godavari please.Ya you are right this area has some good birds but it's typical red light area for drivers cheap one causing around 500 for average stuff.

Amazing123
11-06-14, 15:14
I've been calling many SP from LC and CL. I got one with number ending 09. He sent me few pictures on Whatsapp. One was 32 year old lady from Hyderabad and her name was K. She was awesome and will do anything for money. She is married and does this secretly. Working in Hitech city for H. She gave her personal number to me. You can PM me if you want her number. I am also looking for seniors who are looking to exchange good contacts. PM Me.

I had, BBJ, Missionary and everything for 1.5 hrs.

Damage 2 K + 500 tip.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AbhayAgarwal2
11-06-14, 18:01
I've been calling many SP from LC and CL. I got one with number ending 09. He sent me few pictures on Whatsapp. One was 32 year old lady from Hyderabad and her name was K. She was awesome and will do anything for money. She is married and does this secretly. Working in Hitech city for H. She gave her personal number to me. You can PM me if you want her number. I am also looking for seniors who are looking to exchange good contacts. PM Me.

Damage 2 K + 500 tip...Hey dude,

Nice to hear that you had a good experience. Kindly pm me the details.

Wankey
11-07-14, 04:22
Can you share her number? Please PM.

Damage 2 K + 500 tip...

NaturallMan
11-07-14, 05:46
Sounds interesting. Please pm details, if its ok with you.

Damage 2 K + 500 tip...

TennisPro80
11-07-14, 06:13
Guys,

Looks like it's going to be a useless trip for me.

Just last day left in Hyd please send some details by PM.

So I can remember the favor and also have good memory about Hyderabad.

Please PM some contacts or something.

Jonny in need.

Am in Hyderabad today till Friday.

Did you check anything if it works for me.

Or at least some good spa or massage contacts.

In and around Hi tech city.

Something to please my Jonny while I am alone here.

Please help bhai log.

Coolcornie
11-07-14, 08:17
Ya you are right this area has some good birds but it's typical red light area for drivers cheap one causing around 500 for average stuff.Some birds look awesome. And Rs. 500 is a good bet. Is it safe? Is it that you can go directly in, bargain and get the action. Please if you may highlight.

Thanks in advance.

BrockLesner
11-07-14, 19:48
Hello Cool cornie,

I think this area needs some focus any landmark how to locate this before Ramayampet Anynear gas station restaurant for pointers, normally its in the outskirts as it is quite usual these things happen so its safe bet. If anyone tried it please share the report. Given info I can provide the score card buddy will explore! Happy and safe mongering enjoy!

Some birds look awesome. And Rs. 500 is a good bet. Is it safe? Is it that you can go directly in, bargain and get the action. Please if you may highlight.

Thanks in advance.

RayTheHope
11-08-14, 02:38
Hey,

Will be in Hyderabad Hitech city for a week. Appreciate if anyone can help in sharing indie's HW. Please PM the details and will help with Bangalore digits.

Cheers!

Ray

Ace of Hearts
11-08-14, 10:12
Hi all,

I am a Hyderabad forum old timer and now settled in Hyderabad.

Could any member PM me Kartiks website? I would like to keep a tab which girls you are reporting. The same girls ferry to other cities like Bangalore, so it's a good way to find FR on a girl for other city threads.

Thanks in advance.

Kirtan
11-08-14, 10:20
Hello Cool cornie,

I think this area needs some focus any landmark how to locate this before Ramayampet Anynear gas stationOn google maps it showing very far almost 60 to 80 km from Hyderabad. Are you talking about that.

Kirtan
11-08-14, 14:54
Can someone give directions for this place and time to visit. On google maps I see one Ramayapet almost 80 km from Hyderabad center.

Is this the one or some other place.

Ancyb
11-08-14, 19:12
On google maps it showing very far almost 60 to 80 km from Hyderabad. Are you talking about that.This place is 80-85 km from Hyderabad on NH-7 towards nagpur. The actual location is about 10 km before ramayampet. On left side while going towards nagapur after a village named japthi shivnoor. Will give more details if required.

OrganicBlaze
11-09-14, 09:39
Looks like you have had some luck over there. It would be great if you could share your experiences with us.

This place is 80-85 km from Hyderabad on NH-7 towards nagpur. The actual location is about 10 km before ramayampet. On left side while going towards nagapur after a village named japthi shivnoor. Will give more details if required.

BabyKutu
11-09-14, 16:37
Looks like you have had some luck over there. It would be great if you could share your experiences with us.Brethren,

Fine you get chicks. Safety is the first priority. As long as you do not get mugged or kissed by a man or fondled by a sex starved truckie / tranny. You will be fine. Not to mention the commercials on logistics.

So please think and hit it. Last thing we want to hear is this forum has raised the rate bar there as well. So much for the poor truckies.

Stay Safe. BK.

SureshRaj
11-09-14, 19:24
Thanks to Superduper myse for Kukatpally contact.

FR no1:

Aunty herself is a SP, does herself too. Guided me to her place near temple. Had her for the first time. Bad attitude but fuckable. A bit chubby for my liking.

2 k for 2 shots.

FR no2:

Took a girl from the same SP. Girl looks good but a bit chubby. Fucked her nicely good attitude. No doggy though.

1 k for 1 shot.

Ancyb
11-09-14, 23:54
Brethren,

Fine you get chicks. Safety is the first priority. As long as you do not get mugged or kissed by a man or fondled by a sex starved truckie / tranny. You will be fine. Not to mention the commercials on logistics.

So please think and hit it. Last thing we want to hear is this forum has raised the rate bar there as well. So much for the poor truckies.

Stay Safe. BK.Thanks Babykutu sir.

I used see the chicks regularly while travelling and had recently once there with one of my friend but didn't dared to try luck due to concern raised by kutu sir.

Firstly not aware about LE action and second concern about our own safety. My friend was satisfied though, but nothing special to mention about his experience.

Coolcornie
11-10-14, 04:44
This place is 80-85 km from Hyderabad on NH-7 towards nagpur. The actual location is about 10 km before ramayampet. On left side while going towards nagapur after a village named japthi shivnoor. Will give more details if required.Dude,

You are exactly right. This is the exact place I am referring to. I had seen cars parked and college going students just a few meters away from this place. My question is how safe is it? Should I just go in and bargain? What about LE?

I have found some good looking chicks and for 500 it is an absolute great opportunity.

Please share if you have any experience.

Rajarao
11-10-14, 04:54
Hi.

I am in touch with a MILF in Vizag. She claims, 38 years old, name Sruti, number ending with xxxxx 78118. Truecaller search reveals her name "Hyd Lakshmi".

Any fellow monger used her services earlier? Please post or pm me.

Thanks.

RAJ.

SandyChad146
11-10-14, 07:39
Been few weeks since I met Miss K.

Thanks to CoolFun bro, I got the contact. Miss K was in her home town and arrived the following day.

Anyway, fixed up meeting plan for the afternoon met her at a bakery in SR Nagar. On the contrary to my expectation, she was very regular. She claimed to be from RajaMundy and insisted that she is 27. Asked her if she would fancy some alcohol (Coolfun bro said, I could get BBBJ, if she enough buzzed). She nodded for it. But it rained and we had to just go to the apartment. The place is like one of those flats in an apartment maintained by one big fat woman, who rents out for such deeds on an hourly basis.

Miss K is very friendly. She insisted that we go for a straight 2 hour deal. But I suggested that we take it slow. The moment she took her top off, I saw small almost loose boobs come out. Which was an instant turn off. She then got her pants down and I saw unshaven pussy with big pussy hair. I felt sick at once. But I continued nevertheless.

Started with kissing her and then tried a French, but it was very bad. Kept pecking her around and then I put my condom and was ready for the pounding.

When I tried to push my tool in her is when I realized that her pussy was tighter than a virgin's. I first thought that she isn't aroused enough. But then I immediately noticed her pre cum coming down the wet pussy. I was very astonished and gave her the first compliment. She chuckled and said that her biggest strength. Every stroke into her pussy squeezed my tool 10 times harder than usual. I soon was into a high and held her thighs to pound her harder. But it felt as I held thighs of an old woman. It was saggy, thin and yuck.

So between a lot of turn offs through out the deed, I was enjoying how my tool felt and the whole pounding felt. The session ended in a hard squeeze of my cum out.

If you are looking for a pussy to thump, she is your porn star. Try to get her buzzed and get lollipop!

Pussy: 15/10

Boobs: 3/10

GFE: 5/10

Thighs, ass: 1/10

Damage: 3 k per session.

WIR: well, there are a lot of other birds that I am to eat.

Optional1
11-10-14, 08:06
Hi.

I am in touch with a MILF in Vizag. She claims, 38 years old, name Sruti, number ending with xxxxx 78118. Truecaller search reveals her name "Hyd Lakshmi".

Any fellow monger used her services earlier? Please post or pm me.

Thanks.

RAJ.Which reminds me of the small time actress Shruti. Has anyone tried her recently? Haven't been with her for months, planning on meeting her this week. Hope her service levels are still high, as she does charge a bomb!

Amar4567
11-10-14, 09:44
Guys, seniors,

I am babu here. Let me have any inde's or nice MP contact which offers extras more. Please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Vicky4
11-10-14, 13:34
Hi mongers,

She will be available only two more days

Thanks.

OrganicBlaze
11-10-14, 14:41
That was exactly what I was thinking. You never know when you might get mugged or held up. Also, I don't think that the girls maintain hygiene over there, considering the fact that their main customers are truck drivers.

I hope that we shall have some sympathy for those poor truck drivers and not drive up the prices by flooding there.

Brethren,

Stay Safe. BK.

Vicky4
11-10-14, 15:08
Nikita Last Two (2) avaiable in Sp Karthik Den.

Hi mongers,

She will be available only two more days.

Thanks.

Optional1
11-10-14, 15:55
Got the number of an SP from a trusted source. Called him up in the afternoon, indicating to him that my range is 3-4 k and will only take her if I like her. He said I would surely like her, and asked me to come to Attapur and call him. Once I reach there, he comes to the main Road and takes me to the house. Decent locality, residential apartment. It looked like maintained exclusively for mongering activity.

Showed me a couple of girls. First one was short and slim, looked like a good figure. Second one was avg looking, but looked a little old. Picked the first one. Nothing much to write about. The usual foreplay, CBJ, WOT, COB. For a change, I wasn't asked to pay upfront. So paid him on my way out.

Optional1
11-10-14, 15:57
Anybody has experience with S spa, bhills? Got 2-3 branches across the city, seems to be a high end spa.

StaticCouch
11-10-14, 19:12
Anybody has experience with S**L spa, bhills? Got 2-3 branches across the city, seems to be a high end spa.I've heard about JHills branch above international shoe & clothing shop on 36, they were raided couple of months back, not sure if they are fully functional now. By that I mean, they used to have special massage in Steam. The Therapist would massage for few minutes in Steam room with bare minimum clothing! I don't know how much it is true but have heard from fellow mongers. Haven't tried this Spa though. The rates are similar to AThai or any other premium spa.

StaticCouch
11-10-14, 19:24
Which reminds me of the small time actress Shruti. Has anyone tried her recently? Haven't been with her for months, planning on meeting her this week. Hope her service levels are still high, as she does charge a bomb!From all the money gained by getting screwed in front of the infamous mirror, Shruthi has seemed to improve her complexion! LOL! Saw her WA pic recently and she looked good! I jhust can't bhelivue eet!

BrockLesner
11-10-14, 19:52
Hello Blaze and folks!

What is the better time to go and any stuff to be taken care of before we approach them. I guess its close to the highway. Please share experiences if anyone had hit a six in this place!

Happy and safe mongering!

Looks like you have had some luck over there. It would be great if you could share your experiences with us.

RedRiderz
11-11-14, 05:00
I am kind of confused on seeing post 468 & 466. Someone marketing for SP K in this forum.

FYI.

Be safe,

Redriderz

Amar4567
11-11-14, 07:26
Hello,

I'm looking for some indi contact from fellow members especially any house wife or north Indian near Sebad or Begpet or Madhapur or totally in Hyderabad anywhere. I did got some help last time from members but when contacted with reference, it did not work out.

Any help might be appreciate.

Amar4567
11-11-14, 08:42
Hello friends,

This time I had a wonderful mo experience better than every MP where I have visited till now. It's a nice place with all Massage products inside. Called and booked an appointment, went their by 4:00 clock asked For massage, said 2 k paid in counter. Immediately after I went inside sew a typical Kerala disposable in different shape, some how managed to tie it properly. Well soon after that a miss entered the room with proper structure whole body, as soon as I saw her was unable to control myself her age is at about 32 I hope. She asked me to tie it properly the undie. Anyhow she made it confirm to me and well went massage with more oil. Soon she started massaging back and went their the reality touching my Johnny cursing like anything, making me arouse and their after for a longtime asked her what she can do, she response directly in action. We went handjob and BJ. Finally it.

Made me lick her so just had played with her boobs and pussy visible and fingered and played boxing. After had steam bath she then had powder on me. 0. 5 tip, promised for more extras next time. PM for details. On exchange basis inde's please.

Kiss666
11-11-14, 08:43
Hi any one has information about thara reddy or smitha advertises in locanto her no ends with 975 chatted on whatsapp asked me to send pic and not responding. Her profile pic is cute. Want to know she is sp or indi. Please pm me if anyone knows her I will forward her no. She operates in jhills.

RayTheHope
11-11-14, 10:51
Hey,

Morning had a phone call with Sruthi number ending 704, lot of FRs have been written on her and that might one of reason she is quoting astonishing price 12 K / shot not coming down.

She was saying moving out this business by next week & so. Is this running price in Hyderabad? Only we (Bangalore) are paying due few desperation.

Appreciate if come can help in few Indie HW numbers here.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

Chaatu
11-11-14, 13:22
Nikita Last Two (2) avaiable in Sp Karthik Den.

Hi mongers,

She will be available only two more days.

ThanksHave you tried her? If not, why don't you try her once and post a report?

VishnuHyd
11-11-14, 18:29
Can someone pm me Karthik's other website? I only saw his naina* website which doesn't have nikita's pic.

Amar4567
11-12-14, 06:16
I hope everyone had gone through my session about yesterday. Well it was pure MP and this is spa. It was my 3 Road time visit, but with the same girl it was second time, last time wen I went had for relax spa treatment includes hand job, where as I was able to touch her thighs and boobs, but this time it made me little more effective. As soon as I entered thought of choosing different girl but unfortunately no one was available as old girl miss g was their. As I knew her due to my last visit. This time it has started my spa by quarter pass 5 later ended at 6. In the mean time I opted for same relax which includes HJ only due to my over wellness and Johnny mood made little spicy other than HJ this time, had DFK, sheer her how to massage by making her sleeping on bed for 10 min is I pressed her boobs by that time and later her thighs inner part due to jeans it was in not comfort, later when I lied on bad she slowly started my front massage by that time I asked her to come front and held my hand inside her t shirt for her boobs, to see it was awesome while I had touch at those I was in heaven next continues DFK for about 5 min she later said her lipstick has gone as others will get doubt wen she is out. Over all damage 2 k (1.5 k + 0.5 tip) next tine hoping for more as it was 2nd time with her with little more extras contacts only on exchange basis. For got to tell she is Muslim girl.

BabyKutu
11-12-14, 07:45
Hey,

Shruti - Thanks in advance.

RayBro. She generally quotes that much which has risen phenomenally. She started with 6-8 K. Thanks to us and the forum and few despo's whose jhonny thought instead of their brain. We are here today.

Try for 7-8 K, please refuse any amount higher to this. She normally calls back if she I interested with that price else your call.

My experience has been. She rushes and is a big time watcher. Proceed on caution!

Bang Safe. Stay Safe. BK.

Optional1
11-12-14, 11:20
Bro. She generally quotes that much which has risen phenomenally. She started with 6-8 K. Thanks to us and the forum and few despo's whose jhonny thought instead of their brain. We are here today.

Try for 7-8 K, please refuse any amount higher to this. She normally calls back if she I interested with that price else your call.

My experience has been. She rushes and is a big time watcher. Proceed on caution!

Bang Safe. Stay Safe. BK.Completely agree. I have fixed an appointment with her for later this week at a rate substantially less than the 12 k she quoted. So please negotiate.

Kiran426
11-12-14, 15:29
How much? Also, please review.

I have fixed an appointment with her for later this week at a rate substantially less than the 12 k she quoted.G.

Xander Garv
11-12-14, 20:29
Got a call that the bird was leaving and was offered 2 shots for a lower quote than usual. Was a bit skeptical as to how it might turn up. But surprisingly it was good, everything on offer, DFK, doggy, licking, all positions, etc. Nice cooperation. And It's actually Raj 's stable who used to be Kathk aka Vijays partner. His collection is ok.

WIR: yes 2 shots for 3 k was good for the totally GFE girl.

She is a little chubby and I would rate her above average in terms of looks with ample boobs and better cooperation wise.

I guess it's just a matter of luck that when you go with no expectations you get something nice.

VishnuHyd
11-13-14, 04:51
I have seen K and Vijay's people before but never Raj's. Is he the guys whose number ends with 781?

Can someone ping his website (if he has one?

By the way, I found K's website with Nikita in it. Simply search for '********' in craigslist in relevant category and you will find out.

Got a call that the bird was leaving and was offered 2 shots for a lower quote than usual. Was a bit skeptical as to how it might turn up. But surprisingly it was good, everything on offer, DFK, doggy, licking, all positions, etc. Nice cooperation. And It's actually Raj 's stable who used to be Kathk aka Vijays partner. His collection is ok.

WIR: yes 2 shots for 3 k was good for the totally GFE girl.

She is a little chubby and I would rate her above average in terms of looks with ample boobs and better cooperation wise.

I guess it's just a matter of luck that when you go with no expectations you get something nice.

NewtoHyd
11-13-14, 08:17
I have seen K and Vijay's people before but never Raj's. Is he the guys whose number ends with 781?

Can someone ping his website (if he has one?

By the way, I found K's website with Nikita in it. Simply search for '********' in craigslist in relevant category and you will find out.Can someone send me a pm with all these websites? K, Vijay, raj? They keep changing faster than their gals.

Ramuk
11-13-14, 10:57
Bro. She generally quotes that much which has risen phenomenally. She started with 6-8 K. Thanks to us and the forum and few despo's whose jhonny thought instead of their brain. We are here today.

Bang Safe. Stay Safe. BK.I agree with BK.

I negotiated and had her at 8 K for the first visit and reduced it in stages to present level of 6 K for my 4th visit or so.

RK

Rajarao
11-13-14, 18:18
Guys.

Any leads to junior artists in telugu film industry? I am sure, they are available, but very discreetly through some SPs. These SPs specifically deal with girls in film industry.

Any fellow mongers aware of such leads, pointers please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

RAJ.

NaniNaresh
11-14-14, 04:26
Yes, first she demands 13 k. But last settled 7 k for 2 shots. After 6 k given. But service wise time watcher. Poor assets.

I agree with BK.

I negotiated and had her at 8 K for the first visit and reduced it in stages to present level of 6 K for my 4th visit or so.

RK

RayTheHope
11-15-14, 03:42
Hey,

Will be in Hyderabad Hitech city for a week. Appreciate if anyone can help in sharing indie's HW. Please PM the details and will help with Bangalore digits.

Cheers!

RayHey,

Thanks for support I received from fellow ISG mates SC, SF, K6,K2, SR (not giving full details to avoid their inboxes getting chocked with PMs).

But unfortunately never done a deed in five days due to lack of time in evening and rates are high. Spoke to Shruti, initially she quoted 12 k, but later came down to 8 k, but still I was insisting for 7 k, thanks to ISG mates and my johnny listen to me this time. Finally able to establish contact with Kausalya no. ends 777, but she is out of town.

This is first time I am returning from Hyderabad empty hand, I lost my good old SP's #, he is no. Is not reachable. Once again thanks for the support, hope better luck next time.

Cheers!

Ray

ExchangeDigits
11-15-14, 03:51
Hi,

Very nice collection especially the fifth one. Request to PM the SP details for fifth pic gal.Bro,

I'm new in Hyd can you PM me Kukatpally digits. I can share options in Delhi if you need.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ExchangeDigits
11-15-14, 08:01
Lucky You! BTW I love her boobs.

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Attitude - 7/10..

XJuiceMaker
11-15-14, 11:17
He went to his native for few days. Now he is back.

I tried calling this guy since last 3 days HE is not picking up. I went to this place several times in the past. The number I have ends with 591. Finally I went to his place directly and found room locked. Its on top floor opposite to med store. Is it same place or HE moved? Can someone please send me the contact details of this again?

I went to the famous Kerala MP near vacs. Took miss V. After the massage asked any staff? She told one new lady came just this week, she is black, fat. Anyways the staff never looked good. But service and attitude is important. Recently most of the staff HE is sourcing have better service and attitude. Anyone willing to take one for the team?

VamsiKrishna
11-15-14, 13:55
Have been thinking to have a massage, thanks to loc and CG, called up a number and asked me to come to w. Mrdpally near a bank. As johnny was hot, went there in the hot sun. Kept calling him and every 5 min responds that in 2 min, will come and pick up. Finally after a 40 min wait, told him that am leaving. But he came by then and picked me to a house.

Boy explained 2 types of massages, normal and B2B, opted for B2B and bargained on the rate. Paid upfront, assigned me a mid-30's NE race woman (thanks to my bargaining nature w / o looking / choosing the gal), was a bit disappointed after looking at her, as she's just ok. Thought its a big hole on my pocket. She asked me to undress and started massaging with cream, and told me its her first time, but her way of massaging told me that she's telling a lie. Kept chatting with her, after 20 min, asked her when would she start with B2B, she said she doesn't know how to do it. I told her to call that boy and ask him how to do it. She then became topless and started doing it. Big boobs, firm and very nice. Around 15 minutes with boobs. And I played with them.

And finally gave a decent HJ, provoking nipples at the same time. Climaxed heavy. She did not ask for any tips. Not a bad exp, but not good too. Can try if no other choices available in the market.

Girl- 6/10

Boobs- 8/10, (guess 36).

Exp - 6. 5/10

WIR- not with her.

Damages- 1.5 k + no tips.

NewtoHyd
11-15-14, 14:05
Hello friends,

This time I had a wonderful mo experience better than every MP where I have visited till now. It's a nice place with all Massage products inside. Called and booked an appointment, went their by 4:00 clock asked For massage, said 2 k paid in counter. Immediately after I went inside sew a typical Kerala disposable in different shape, some how managed to tie it properly. Well soon after that a miss entered the room with proper structure whole body, as soon as I saw her was unable to control myself her age is at about 32 I hope. She asked me to tie it properly the undie. Anyhow she made it confirm to me and well went massage with more oil. Soon she started massaging back and went their the reality touching my Johnny cursing like anything, making me arouse and their after for a longtime asked her what she can do, she response directly in action. We went handjob and BJ. Finally it.

Made me lick her so just had played with her boobs and pussy visible and fingered and played boxing. After had steam bath she then had powder on me. 0. 5 tip, promised for more extras next time. PM for details. On exchange basis inde's please.BJ with oil massage? Are you sure? Looks something fishy. Which spa you are talking? Give some hint. And also the begumpet one.

Deepak2020
11-16-14, 15:20
Well I think now the Wmardpally (especially for hungry guys of sbad) scene is getting back to action.

Would appreciate you if you can PM me the number.

Will share contact of few whose service you can take if you want some action in Secunderabad.

Have been thinking to have a massage, thanks to loc and CG, called up a number and asked me to come to w. Mrdpally near a bank. As johnny was hot, went there in the hot sun. Kept calling him and every 5 min responds that in 2 min, will come and pick up. Finally after a 40 min wait, told him that am leaving. But he came by then and picked me to a house.

Boy explained 2 types of massages, normal and B2B, opted for B2B and bargained on the rate. Paid upfront, assigned me a mid-30's NE race woman (thanks to my bargaining nature w / o looking / choosing the gal), was a bit disappointed after looking at her, as she's just ok. Thought its a big hole on my pocket. She asked me to undress and started massaging with cream, and told me its her first time, but her way of massaging told me that she's telling a lie. Kept chatting with her, after 20 min, asked her when would she start with B2B, she said she doesn't know how to do it. I told her to call that boy and ask him how to do it. She then became topless and started doing it..

Hpvs15
11-16-14, 18:46
Hi folks.

I am frm Bangalore. And I will be in Hyderabad from Nov 26 to 29 . I have 26th and 27th night for myself.

Can I please request some kind souls to share some Indi contacts who are not clock watcher and provide GFE.

Loooking forward to some help folks.

Have a good week ahead.

Optional1
11-17-14, 10:50
Went to the new Thai spa in the city in jubilee hills. The interiors are quite well done and looked promising initially. All the therapists are Thai.

Room: the room was a big letdown. Although like I said, the interiors were OK, the room was quite bright with the sunlight through the windows. The therapist tried to adjust the drapes but wasn't enough. Also, the traffic outside could be heard loud and clear. Shower room was neat with steam.

Therapist: old Thai lady. Massage was decent. Didn't have to try too hard for extras. Her hands were all over the place from the start. Didn't wear the disposable and she was ok with that. First clear sign of extras. Asked her for HJ, settled at 1 k with touching. The HJ itself was quite bad, she was trying to hurry things up and was literally pumping at the speed of 2 strokes a second. I finally had to use my hands to jerk off while exploring her body, which again was quite a turn off.

Saw a couple of other therapists on my way out. Nothing much t talk about. Will not repeat unless there is a specific good report.

Pming me for the name of the spa isn't necessary. Please Google with the hints given. You will find it easily. And pick any therapist, extras are a certainty.

Tercar 66
11-17-14, 12:47
Hi guys,

I will be in HYD only for a couple of hours and will be near Lakde ka pool. Is there any MP with extras or independents near that area kindly message me. I don't mind going to any place within 15 minutes of auto ride from Lakde ka pool.

Thanks

SuperDuperMyse
11-17-14, 14:11
Visited the spa during the weekend, I was assigned Miss the. She is very beautiful young lady from Kerala with stunning racks. She has very good massaging skills and looks like she has a diploma in ayurvedic therapy. She speaks very good English and made sure that all parts are happy with her skills. Only flip side is that she kept resisting exploring her body from inside. Tipped her 0.5 K and departed with nice kiss. Hopefully things gets better next time.

Miss V is gone and Miss J is back.

Delta1
11-17-14, 22:33
Hi Folks,

The SP at be'pet is out till end of March due to LE activity. Task force visited the premises. Luckily that day nothing was going on there so no arrests made but warning was given.

Those who gave the SPs number please avoid for couple of months.

Can anyone please message me K's website or number or at least confirm if it ends with 874.

Thank you,

Delta

SamHoneys
11-18-14, 13:05
Hi to all and greeting from my side,

I am looking for hot contacts near by airport or Shamsabad or any nearby area.

Kindly share the contacts if you have, pm please, I shall be thankful to you.

Sincerely,

Sam

RockyBoy
11-18-14, 14:06
Hanging around alone in famous sports bar in Madhapur turned out to be movie like experience.

Met a drunk Romanian chick in parking, approached her and she was ready to join me without any hesitation.

Roamed around for 1 hour and then went to my apartment and action for some 3 hours.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10: Small, but I love it that way.

Pussy: 9/10

Butt: 20/10

Damage: 12 k + Beer.

She did not carry a cell phone. Dropped her near Inorbit.

EnjoySexLife
11-18-14, 20:30

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Damage 3 k please 200 tips.Could you please PM me the SP contact please.

HydKing1
11-19-14, 17:21
Last 2 I tried her for 2.5 K but not so good exp.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Hygeine 7/10.

Face 7/10.

SureshRaj
11-19-14, 17:30
My regular SP called me to say a gem has arrived. Went there and screwed her. Nice boobs, slight tummy. Chick is from Motinagar. Attaching pic. Pussy is tight. Muslim girl.

KannanGp
11-20-14, 03:33
I've been getting too many pm's (over 30) from newbies (both Hyd & Bangalore) asking for contacts past few days. Request them to kindly contribute to the forum first and then exchange contacts. Sorry to say, but I can share only with trusted seniors.

RamboRaj
11-20-14, 04:14
My regular SP called me to say a gem has arrived. Went there and screwed her. Nice boobs, slight tummy. Chick is from Motinagar. Attaching pic. Pussy is tight. Muslim girl.Damage please.

Estasy
11-21-14, 09:13
Visited the place in Jhills.

Very good massage, very relaxed.

Only J# available, good attitude.

But no extras at all, just enjoy the massage.

Any other places with extras let me know.

Estasy

Visited the spa during the weekend, I was assigned Miss the. She is very beautiful young lady from Kerala with stunning racks. She has very good massaging skills and looks like she has a diploma in ayurvedic therapy. She speaks very good English and made sure that all parts are happy with her skills. Only flip side is that she kept resisting exploring her body from inside. Tipped her 0.5 K and departed with nice kiss. Hopefully things gets better next time.

Miss V is gone and Miss J is back.

Lucky343
11-21-14, 20:37
I have been following this site and would like to share my feelings with you. I had sex with few girls before but the SP's numbers have been deleted as I lost my phone and also its been a Yr.

I would like to start my sessions again with all your help. So as I am reading your reviews, Mr K (Karthik's) girls are good and looking for his contact.

If you know the contact. Please PM the site and number of SP.

I have few contacts, which I never tried but know the SP numbers. I can give it to you if you PM me the site and number.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

CoolFun
11-22-14, 18:32
Was so desperate so went for aunty K from KPHB again.

As usual she is in full of swing and full GFE.

But looks avg. Already lots of frs are there about her. So not going to elaborate much.

GFE 9/10.

Body 5/10.

Time watcher? Not at all.

Pussy: quite loose.

Dmg 2 k for st.

Can share in exchange.

Kamal000
11-23-14, 04:05
Hi folks.

I am frm Bangalore. And I will be in Hyderabad from Nov 26 to 29 . I have 26th and 27th night for myself.

Can I please request some kind souls to share some Indi contacts who are not clock watcher and provide GFE.

Loooking forward to some help folks.

Have a good week ahead.Hi,

I am here on a business trip for a week and would love to see if we can share contacts or split the action.

I am travelling abroad in a week and nice to see some action.

Thanks,

K

Kamal000
11-23-14, 04:08
Hi friends,

This is my first post here. So, any suggestions / leads from seniors and other members will be appreciated.

I am here for a short term in HYD and nice to see the city in companionship and fun.

Thanks,

K

NoisyBoy0000
11-23-14, 10:56
Hi,

I have some good contacts can share with you if you can share with me the KPHB aunty's number. My address is [Email address deleted by Admin] You can contact me there.

Was so desperate so went for aunty K from KPHB again.

As usual she is in full of swing and full GFE.

But looks avg. Already lots of frs are there about her. So not going to elaborate much.

GFE 9/10.

Body 5/10.

Time watcher? Not at all.

Pussy: quite loose.

Dmg 2 k for st.

Can share in exchange.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sandy60
11-23-14, 10:57
Did any one try Anjali? SP quoting 10 k per shot.

RockyBoy
11-24-14, 00:28
Guys,

I am new to Hyderabad.

Thanks to PM the contacts available which are worth trying & safe.

Will return the favor over time.

Thanks you!

Lucky343
11-24-14, 06:22
I got an SP number from one of my friend, says that he had foreigner. Once I called him he also said the same and told him to sent a picture of her. I looked at the picture and analysed that she is not any foreigner. I asked the price and he told me that its 7 K per night. I booked her and asked the location to pick up. They said its nearer to RTC X Roads, Near to Indira park. I am staying in Kondapur and asked them to come around near to Banjara / Jubilee Hills, they said their car was sent for servicing. I went to collect her from Kondapur to RTC X roads to pick her. That's a waste of 2:30 hrs journey.

Now about the girl.

The girl looks good in live better than in Picture. She is from Darjeeling and sent from Mumbai. There lies the communication problem between them and us. The girl is cute and good structure in Chudidar. The girl has Zebra stripes at the bottom of the stomach. The girl is very talkative and while talking it self she says what she want to do and what not to.

Her Conditions.

- First she says that not more than 4 shots.

- Not to touch her boobs.

- You can kiss her body but only on some private parts.

- You can suck nipples but your Teeth should not contact her nipples.

- She always keeps distant from us and says that she want to be higienic.

- She does BJ only for the first time and only for few minutes. If your Johnny is not in mood with in that BJ time, its your turn to work with it.

- No sex positions as she was undergone some problems in past. She can sit on us or we can sit on her. Only those two positions.

- She only sit on us. We should do the remaining things.

- She gives good expressions as a virgin girl in Missionary style.

- She keeps playing with her phone when ever she gets the time.

- She is not at all care for you even you try to talk to her.

- She does some tricks to lift our johnny quickly, but you won't feel for it.

Base line:

- Body- 5/10

- Boobs- 8/10

- Pussy- 5/10

- GFE- -10/10

- Positions- 2/10

- Attitude. Very much attitude.

If you are only have to sex and not expecting any kind of GFE, then you can take a look at this one. Other wise its waste of time and money.

Attaching her pics.

NewtoHyd
11-24-14, 14:55
Did you mean GFE 0/10 or 10/10 ? Confusing. If full night rate is 7 k, then single shot would be 1. 5 k, so you can imagine the quality. Also never pickup from such mass areas (sorry to be blunt) like rtc x roads, kukatpally, ameerpet, sr nagar, malakpet etc. Generally banj*hills, jubil*hills, madhapur area are good even though expensive. Always try single shot first, if you like then book for full night.

Thanks for the warning.

I got an SP number from one of my friend, says that he had foreigner. Once I called him he also said the same and told him to sent a picture of her. I looked at the picture and analysed that she is not any foreigner. I asked the price and he told me that its 7 K per night. I booked her and asked the location to pick up. They said its nearer to RTC X Roads, Near to Indira park. I am staying in Kondapur and asked them to come around near to Banjara / Jubilee Hills, they said their car was sent for servicing. I went to collect her from Kondapur to RTC X roads to pick her. That's a waste of 2:30 hrs journey.

Now about the girl.

The girl looks good in live better than in Picture. She is from Darjeeling and sent from Mumbai. There lies the communication problem between them and us. The girl is cute and good structure in Chudidar. The girl has Zebra stripes at the bottom of the stomach. The girl is very talkative and while talking it self she says what she want to do and what not to.

Her Conditions.

- First she says that not more than 4 shots.

- Not to touch her boobs.

- You can kiss her body but only on some private parts.

- You can suck nipples but your Teeth should not contact her nipples.

- She always keeps distant from us and says that she want to be higienic.

- She does BJ only for the first time and only for few minutes. If your Johnny is not in mood with in that BJ time, its your turn to work with it.

- No sex positions as she was undergone some problems in past. She can sit on us or we can sit on her. Only those two positions.

- She only sit on us. We should do the remaining things.

- She gives good expressions as a virgin girl in Missionary style.

- She keeps playing with her phone when ever she gets the time.

- She is not at all care for you even you try to talk to her.

- She does some tricks to lift our johnny quickly, but you won't feel for it.

Base line:

- Body- 5/10

- Boobs- 8/10

- Pussy- 5/10

- GFE- -10/10

- Positions- 2/10

- Attitude. Very much attitude.

If you are only have to sex and not expecting any kind of GFE, then you can take a look at this one. Other wise its waste of time and money.

Attaching her pics.

Lucky343
11-24-14, 16:50
Thanks for the tip bro.

Did you mean GFE 0/10 or 10/10 ? Confusing. If full night rate is 7 k, then single shot would be 1. 5 k, so you can imagine the quality. Also never pickup from such mass areas (sorry to be blunt) like rtc x roads, kukatpally, ameerpet, sr nagar, malakpet etc. Generally banj*hills, jubil*hills, madhapur area are good even though expensive. Always try single shot first, if you like then book for full night.

Thanks for the warning.

Lucky343
11-24-14, 16:53
No girl friend experience.

Thanks for the warning.

StaticCouch
11-24-14, 19:59
Hanging around alone in famous sports bar in Madhapur turned out to be movie like experience.

Met a drunk Romanian chick in parking, approached her and she was ready to join me without any hesitation.

Roamed around for 1 hour and then went to my apartment and action for some 3 hours.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10: Small, but I love it that way.

Pussy: 9/10

Butt: 20/10

Damage: 12 k + Beer.

She did not carry a cell phone. Dropped her near Inorbit.Too good to be true, surprisingly a foreigner not carrying cell phone? Hhhmmm. Now Half of the Hyd will be at all the sports bars in M'dhapur area. Increasing the sales. Good one mate! ;-P.

Kirtan
11-24-14, 20:36
Regular SP was sending me awful pics and I kept rejecting them. Then he sent me this pic of a college girl.

Quoted 3 k but settled for 2 k and deal was done.

He asked to come to Krishna nagar. Then gave me a number of another person and that person asked me to come to near Aj bar. I reach there with ease.

He then gave me the girls number.

Called her and she came to check me herself.

1st look not a bomb but good face, slim nice body with good boobs, but small.

She took to a lane asked me to wait as she is with a friend of hers whose boy friend was there at her place so have to wait.

After waiting for 15 to 20 minutes. She came back and asked to take her to her own place nearby. But as she didn't have any keys she asked me to wait again till she could break the lock and then the deed would start.

Finally she broke the lock to the room. Small room, not good poorly maintained. She asked for payment upfront.

Then removed her top and jeans. Was not wearing undergarments.

Then asked me to do the same. No kiss. No foreplay.

Boobs were nice and firm but attitude sucked.

All was mechanical after that.

Boobs 8, pussy 9/10, attitude 3/10.

Repeat maybe with her friend.

Hope she has better attitude.

Damages 2 k. Didn't give any tips as the service was not up to the mark.

Blorean
11-24-14, 21:29
Visited the place in Jhills.

Very good massage, very relaxed.

Only J# available, good attitude.

But no extras at all, just enjoy the massage.

Any other places with extras let me know.

EstasyI am from Bangalore can you share me the details through PM.

Optional1
11-25-14, 08:16
Went to a couple of spas over the last week.

Kerala jhills: much has been written already. Was assigned Miss J. Avg looks, small boobs. Massage for the sake of it. Confirmed extras, so if you want a quick release and your hands don't seem to be good enough, then this can be considered.

S++l spa: have been hitting this spa continuously for a few weeks in anticipation of some extras. Already spent a bomb there but no sign of extras. Therapist is cute though. Anybody been lucky there? Any tips?

VishnuHyd
11-25-14, 18:39
Went to Danica in Banjara. Massage was good but no extras.

I have been here before (long time back) and it was always hit and miss. Today, the therapist was cute but very clear from the get go that it's totally professional. She never gave any indication. When I asked at the end politely if she does extras, she said no. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth 2. 5 k for trying out for a HJ when I could get a full service elsewhere for 4 k.

NewtoHyd
11-25-14, 19:01
Did any one try Anjali? SP quoting 10 k per shot.I am also looking for some feedback on this lady. Looking very good. Cute smile, smooth flowing sary, silky hair, inviting navel. Looking like a dream gal and a famous tv anchor. Asking for 10 k. Don't want to take one for the team. If reviews are good then we can think of the damage.

MeatHyd101
11-25-14, 19:57
Had tried this girl keerthi from SP in madhapur.

Nothing great but not bad though.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 8/10 (she is tall and has long legs and I like taller ones vry much).

Boobs - 6/10.

CBJ - 7/10.

Service - 6/10 no DFK, no wot, no doggy.

damage - 3k

SamHoneys
11-26-14, 01:02
Hi all,

I am searching for independent female contacts, jonny is too hard, please kindly share with me.

I request to the senior member of this form specially, help me. PM me.

I shall be thankful to you.

Sam

Jaanfun
11-26-14, 03:18
Sometimes I wonder if it's worth 2. 5 k for trying out for a HJ when I could get a full service elsewhere for 4 k.Hi Bro,

I second you here. That is exactly what is going on in my mind now-a-days which is why have even stopped going to famous Jhill Kerala spa. Off late there is too much of 'no no and no touching etc' there plus when we can have one or two shots for 4 K then why bother for just a mere HJ at 2. 5, unless you really want to have a good massage.

Take care and bang safe.

JF.

Jaanfun
11-26-14, 03:53
Hi Brothers.

Just wondering if anyone has information about any Muslim from this part of the Nawab's land, preferably an indee.

Thanks,

JF.

Chandu05
11-26-14, 07:03
Hi,

I am new to this and been through the forum. Can you please give me the contact of this Bowenpally aunty. I would definitely post my experience with her.

Thanks

Hi,

This is my latest FR that occurred at 2 pm today.

Thanks to Cool fun for sharing the contact of this aunty from Bowepally.

After seeing his FR, I was interested in trying her. Contacted her and fixed an appointment for this afternoon. She guided me.

To her place in bowenpally and entered her appt without a hassle. It is a two bedroom apartment with no bed and AC. The deed was done on a mattress.

Coming to her, she looks like a divorced woman in her mid or late 30's, though she claims as never married. She is too clingy and sentimental. Brothers beware, she is on the prowl to wed a senior citizen or a terminally ill man and settle in life (to Inherit his property). Infact, she wanted me to find a nice match for her. I blocked her number after the deed. So, beware and stay out. Or don't reveal your personal details and enjoy her, escape without a trace. I personally cooked up a story that I stay in you. P and visit once in 6 months..

Kirtan
11-26-14, 08:10
[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa on first floor of dental hospital in the lane just next to Agarwal eye hospital near Panjakutta.

Only one therapist Miss P. Does topless HJ for 0.5 k.

At counter pay 1.5 k.

Very good HJ.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!