PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

NaniNaresh
11-26-14, 09:09
The Hyderabad police cracked a Hi-tech prostitution in Motinagar and raided the place arresting prostitutes, clients and pimps. They according to a pre-plan raided the apartment about which they were informed of a massive prostitution being organized.

They raided the apartment and arrested the large amount of prostitutes and clients. Reportedly, the arrested women include a junior artiste called Swathi. They shifted the perpetrators to the SR Nagar Police Station. Reportedly, the residents of the area informed the police about this prostitution operation and demanded the police to take stringent actions against these type flesh trade amidst the family residential areas. - See more at: http://www.aptoday.com/newsnpolitics/jr-artist-swati-held-in-hyd-sex-racket/5021/#sthash. 03 FHQS6 K. Dpuf.

NewtoHyd
11-26-14, 17:03
Any hint on the spa name? Any ad? How to get contact number?

SureshRaj
11-26-14, 17:46
The Hyderabad police cracked a Hi-tech prostitution in Motinagar and raided the place arresting prostitutes, clients and pimps. They according to a pre-plan raided the apartment about which they were informed of a massive prostitution being organized.

They raided the apartment and arrested the large amount of prostitutes and clients. Reportedly, the arrested women include a junior artiste called Swathi. They shifted the perpetrators to the SR Nagar Police Station. Reportedly, the residents of the area informed the police about this prostitution operation and demanded the police to take stringent actions against these type flesh trade amidst the family residential areas. - See more at: http://www.aptoday.com/newsnpolitics/jr-artist-swati-held-in-hyd-sex-racket/5021/#sthash. 03 FHQS6 K. Dpuf.Is it mirror Swathi?

VishnuHyd
11-28-14, 07:18
Looks like the neighbors have complained about this place or someone might have tipped off. I went here yesterday to make an appointment. I was going up on the stair case and then I saw one guy running down and few more guys chasing him till the stairs. For one moment I thought or running but didn't want to take a chance so acted cool.

One of the guys chasing him only wearing a Khahi pant and regular shirt and I realized were cops. One guy stopped me and started asking me why I was entering the building. I mentioned that I was going to a travel office in the first floor (just made it up because not sure what else to say). He realized that I was faking but really couldn't say anything. He said Dikhne me pada likha dikh raha Hi, andhar dal denge. Koi travel agency nahi Hi. Upar Dhandha chal raha Hi. I just mentioned that its a mistake and walked down as the 2nd cop went down fast to catch up with the other cop. I see that some folks were watching up on Balcony, possibly the people from 2nd office who might have complained.

The first cop couldn't catch the running guy so started walking towards me as soon as I was down. I got into an auto and told him to leave immediately. Autowala realized the situation and just pulled of from there. I could hear the cop shouting from the back to stop. The funny part was that the autowala asked for Rs. 200 later for dropping me couple of kilometers away from ther. I just paid him because I didn't how much the cops would have extracted from me or worst I didn't want to get into news.

This is first time it happened to me. So guys, be careful. Even if this place continue to be open, its already busted once and is under watch. I wouldn't risk.

spa on first floor of dental hospital in the lane just next to Agarwal eye hospital near Panjakutta.

Only one therapist Miss P. Does topless HJ for 0.5 k.

At counter pay 1.5 k.

Very good HJ.

BabyKutu
11-28-14, 10:06
Looks like the neighbors have complained about this place or someone might have tipped off. I went here yesterday to make an appointment. I was going up on the stair case and then I saw one guy running down and few more guys chasing him till the stairs. For one moment I thought or running but didn't want to take a chance so acted cool.

This is first time it happened to me. So guys, be careful. Even if this place continue to be open, its already busted once and is under watch. I wouldn't risk.Bro. Phew very close shave. God Bless.

Please refrain form making the places so popular and putting names that eventually it will take you down. This not a permanent setup hence mongers be ready to use the word. Fly by night. Use and throw.

Again play safe.

BlackMoon
11-28-14, 20:08
Hello guys, request seniir members to suggest a gud GF friendly hotel near airport. Taking a night stop over at Hyderabad. Already managed an inde for ful night. Gud thing is tat she s coming to pick me up frm airport by herself. But her condition is that she can't produce I'd at hotel. So guys request if you could suggest good GF friendly hotel near airport. Detailed FR will follow.

HH2005
11-29-14, 02:03
Hello,

Please send details.

Nikita Last Two (2) avaiable in Sp Karthik Den.

Hi mongers,

Have anyone tried Nikita in SP Karthik den.

She will be available only two more days.

Please update me if anyone has this information.

Thanks.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SuperDuperMyse
11-29-14, 15:59
This is a pending FR with an Inde Miss S. I got this number from a fellow ISG'ian a while back. I called up earlier but t didn't materialize due to location / timing issue. Last week I called her up and she was readily available. She asked me to come near a landmark at Yguda. She arrived on time and we proceeded to a location. I am quite sure that neighbors were watching and I felt a bit uncomfortable. We went inside the room and locked up.

She spent enough time making the situation comfortable with a lot of talk and I can say that she is not a time watcher at all. After a bit chit chat. We proceeded to the deed. Started with undressing and I am quite impressed with her body. Nice huge racks and tight, she claims her age to be less than 23 and I can believe it. Spent enough time playing with each other's body and moved to the next part. She has tight pussy and gave moans at right times at right levels. Started with doggy and moved to missionary later on and came. It was really a nice experience and I will repeat her definitely but not at the same location. She is available for out call as well.

Body: 8/10

Pussy: 8. 10

GFE: 8/10

Racks: 10/10

Damage: 2.5 K.

WIR: Definitely but not at the same location.

AgarWalk
11-29-14, 22:38
Hi senior members,

Am new to this site, and looking forward to explore a little.

I read the reviews in this forum and I am requesting you to kindly provide some trustworthy contacts (indep preferred).

With time as I have contacts, I will be happy to share them! If you need a reliable contact in Delhi, I can help!

Thanks in advance,

Ak

Sterocon
11-30-14, 08:00
Dude,

First pay 20 $ and activate Private Message service.

Hi senior members,

Am new to this site, and looking forward to explore a little.

I read the reviews in this forum and I am requesting you to kindly provide some trustworthy contacts (indep preferred).

With time as I have contacts, I will be happy to share them! If you need a reliable contact in Delhi, I can help!

Thanks in advance,

Ak

Pram1000
11-30-14, 11:21
Hello guys, request seniir members to suggest a gud GF friendly hotel near airport. Taking a night stop over at Hyderabad. Already managed an inde for ful night. Gud thing is tat she s coming to pick me up frm airport by herself. But her condition is that she can't produce I'd at hotel. So guys request if you could suggest good GF friendly hotel near airport. Detailed FR will follow.You could try the Novotel, at the airport. You should be able to manage with just your ID.

Have fun.

LuciferHYD
11-30-14, 18:24
Hello guys, request seniir members to suggest a gud GF friendly hotel near airport. Taking a night stop over at Hyderabad. Already managed an inde for ful night. Gud thing is tat she s coming to pick me up frm airport by herself. But her condition is that she can't produce I'd at hotel. So guys request if you could suggest good GF friendly hotel near airport. Detailed FR will follow.

You could try the Novotel, at the airport. You should be able to manage with just your ID. Have fun.At Airport Novotel, if both of them check-in same time, the front desk will insist on original IDs of both.

Best alternative would be to check-in alone. Later go to the 'Square' restaurant in the lobby, pick the waiting gal and walk straight to Lifts. Reception is away and will not notice this and I have never noticed security either near the Lifts.

Best of Luck.

LuciferHYD
11-30-14, 18:41
Is it mirror Swathi?Mirrorwali's name is Shruthi.

The Jr. Artiste mentioned here could be the same on whom there were innumerable reports in Hyderabad Forum during the period October. December' 2011 and IIRC the name was Shwetha / Swathi.

Mallubya
12-01-14, 06:40
Hello,

I am here on a business trip for a week, please share any good GFE type.

Thanks,

M

Mr Earnest
12-01-14, 07:10
Friends,

Has someone come across this bird?

RockyBoy
12-01-14, 13:02
Thanks to fellow ISGian for Ms L contact from Yosufguda.

Report Card.

Boobs: 8/10

Pussy: 8/10

GFE: 9/10

DFK: 0/10- No DFK.

WIR: May Be.

Damage: 3.5 k.

Again thanks for helping with contacts, can share the contact in return of inde contacts.

SuperDuperMyse
12-01-14, 13:50
Is her number ending with 832? Then I guess you overpaid. Her typical charges are 2 K, can bring her down to 1.5 per shot.

Report Card.

Again thanks for helping with contacts, can share the contact in return of inde contacts.

RockyBoy
12-01-14, 15:39
Is her number ending with 832? Then I guess you overpaid. Her typical charges are 2 K, can bring her down to 1.5 per shot.3.5 k for 2: Think it's ok.

Warning
12-01-14, 19:16
Hi guys,

Got these two pics from a SP.

Had anyone been to them?

Chaatu
12-01-14, 19:48
Hi all,

Time to be cautious? I see craigslist listings empty. The Street Walkers near my home reducing over the past couple of weeks following extensive patrolling by police. Famous SP's account deleted. Signs for me to lie low for a few weeks.

NaniNaresh
12-02-14, 04:30
No. Tv Serial artist. Acted in Kunkuma puvvu serial.

Is it mirror Swathi?

StaticCouch
12-02-14, 15:02
Friends,

Has someone come across this bird?Very old. Tried her last year end. Pathetic, just cover the face and mechanically screw the base! Avoid.

Prem143
12-02-14, 15:37
Sandy,

This is a Fake Pic.

Try Googling around. You will find several pics of hers.

Peace. Safe.

Regards,

Prem

Did any one try Anjali? SP quoting 10 k per shot.

ThedStar143
12-02-14, 17:35

One of the guys chasing him only wearing a Khahi pant and regular shirt and I realized were cops. One guy stopped me and started asking me why I was entering the building. I mentioned that I was going to a travel office in the first floor (just made it up because not sure what else to say). He realized that I was faking but really couldn't say anything. He said Dikhne me pada likha dikh raha Hi, andhar dal denge. Koi travel agency nahi Hi. Upar Dhandha chal raha Hi. I just mentioned that its a mistake and walked down as the 2nd cop went down fast to catch up with the other cop. I see that some folks were watching up on Balcony, possibly the people from 2nd office who might have complained..Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the info dude. You have saved at least 10 people. Most of forum readers would have tempted to go there by seeing previous report. I appreciate to report such a near miss situation.

Hyd is becoming very tough by the day.

Thanks

Mallubya
12-02-14, 18:34
First FR,

Thanks to killer for the contact. I called up the aunty's and she responded very nicely and set up a time to meet. Her service is good and she played along very well. The negative is she has a huge tummy. Did the deed in multiple positions.

Body 3/10

Deed 7/10

Over all 6/10

Price 2.5 k for 2 shots.

AnilSucker
12-02-14, 20:13
Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the info dude. You have saved at least 10 people. Most of forum readers would have tempted to go there by seeing previous report. I appreciate to report such a near miss situation.

Hyd is becoming very tough by the day.

ThanksVery true, I could see the posts vanished frm CL, any leads whether its of sp k or sp v, hope all mongers are safe and didn't get any calls frm pol. I gt a call frm number ending 6794, who could be this. No question s asked but.

Pram1000
12-03-14, 04:20
Very true, I could see the posts vanished frm CL, any leads whether its of sp k or sp v, hope all mongers are safe and didn't get any calls frm pol. I gt a call frm number ending 6794, who could be this. No question s asked but.SP K's site hasn't been updated for long and he's not been responding to calls. One number has been turned off for long. Hope all's well. Have a strong feeling that the LE is getting active. But am sure we can't hold back from banging. Hence play safe. Bang safe.

BabyKutu
12-03-14, 07:37
Very true, I could see the posts vanished frm CL, any leads whether its of sp k or sp v, hope all mongers are safe and didn't get any calls frm pol. I gt a call frm number ending 6794, who could be this. No question s asked but.Brethren, This has been happening in Bangalore quite a lot, Arrested SP's phones are a treasure trove for the police. Following tips can help play safe.

Have a separate prepaid Mongering phone.

Don't reveal your true name to SP's.

Don't leak personal information with the babes including your numbers, strictly keep to mongering number.

If LE calls ignore and disconnect. Your defense is do I care if SP has my number, do I know him NO.

Most importantly good to be loyal but don't make it a emotional connect either with SP or the babe.

All in All. Stay Safe and don't get baited. Stay away from LOC & CG.

BK.

Sterocon
12-03-14, 15:45
Fellow ISG'ins please use caution in your future encounters. Today I was supposed to meet a girl in Yousufguda. But when I got there I saw lot of police in mufti surveilling the place. When you go for an encounter in future please take time and take a look at the surroundings. If you don't trust the place. Do NOT proceed. It's not worth it.

ThedStar143
12-03-14, 17:07
Hello Hyderabad.

Thank you Jackson for making me a senior member. Will try my level best to put my contributions to the Forum. ISG Rockss. !

Rocky.

Chaatu
12-03-14, 17:39
Fellow ISG'ins please use caution I your future encounters. Today I was supposed to meet a girl in Yousufguda. But when I got there I saw lot of police in mufti surveilling the place. When you go for an encounter in future please take time and take a look at the surroundings. If you don't trust the place. Do NOT proceed. It's not worth it.That's what I was pondering here a couple of hours ago.

I stay in a locality where there are a lot of good street walkers in bus stand. Wanted to monger today. Went to the bus stand. Saw only mamasans and no girls. First alarm. Checked the place and when I zeroed in on one girl, a few moments later cops were beating her and getting her into the police van. So decided to stop there and not proceed.

Checked the scene an hour later. A girl was asking me if I am interested but found a man at a little distance staring at me. So didn't even acknowledge her and moved on. Didn't want to take chances.

Sher Khan
12-03-14, 23:50
Hello fellow mongers,

Following the forum from the past two years but never joined as a member, my luck in mongering never shined, I got a contact of a women around 35 years and after talking to her over the phone and gifting her a dress she got impressed with me and invited me for having the deed. The woman is a widower and stays with her parents now, me being a NRI and very few knowledge about Hyderabad and the hotels told her to arrange, she arranged a little room near Langar houz which belonged to one of her friend and told me to pick her up from the nearby locality. I picked her up and she guided me to the place and then the action started it was my first time. After an hour of immaturely fucking her, I was done and the friend of her demanded 1 k for the place and I handed it over to her and left the place. Now I need a place for another action but don't know about it. So fellow mongers it would be helpful if you all could guide me in Hyderabad help for a newbie would be appreciated.

Pram1000
12-04-14, 06:04
Hello fellow mongers,

Following the forum from the past two years but never joined as a member, my luck in mongering never shined, I got a contact of a women around 35 years and after talking to her over the phone and gifting her a dress she got impressed with me and invited me for having the deed. The woman is a widower and stays with her parents now, me being a NRI and very few knowledge about Hyderabad and the hotels told her to arrange, she arranged a little room near Langar houz which belonged to one of her friend and told me to pick her up from the nearby locality. I picked her up and she guided me to the place and then the action started it was my first time. After an hour of immaturely fucking her, I was done and the friend of her demanded 1 k for the place and I handed it over to her and left the place. Now I need a place for another action but don't know about it. So fellow mongers it would be helpful if you all could guide me in Hyderabad help for a newbie would be appreciated.Try the govt resort past Langar houz, on the way to Gandipet. They offer decent rooms & should be safe. I did use it a few months back.

VishnuHyd
12-04-14, 07:44
I have contacted few SPs as well as Indies in the past using my personal phone. I have reduced my mongering to few indies and occasional Massage Parlor visits now.

However I have one call from a lady SP whom I dealt almost 6 month's back. Most recently I have contacted an ad for Massage in Banajara and realized that she offers full service but didn't see her. But she gave a missed call few days back. Few of the SPs (including Karthik) have sent me What's app messages without me asking. Luckily I have the phone with me all the time and was able to quickly disconnect call or delete these messages from phone. I told Karthik not to send messages and he obliged.

My question is how you manage your phone calls? Should I get a inexpensive plan with a 2nd number and use it, change it frequently to avoid this? I tell the girl to never to call me but how can you make sure she doesn't save it and call me after few months when she is desperate for money? Or worst, my number makes to other SPs if someone shared it?

Except one indie who sends me frequent What's app (Ms V. I should tell her to stop sending messages), these calls are very rare, so all is well for now. However, I want to know how other members manage this aspect.

BabyKutu
12-04-14, 08:04
I have contacted few SPs as well as Indies in the past using my personal phone. I have reduced my mongering to few indies and occasional Massage Parlor visits now.

Except one indie who sends me frequent What's app (Ms V. I should tell her to stop sending messages), these calls are very rare, so all is well for now. However, I want to know how other members manage this aspect.Dude. Chill. Get a 2nd Mongering phone and block all calls on your primary phone.

Refer to my previous posts.

Amazing123
12-04-14, 10:54

However I have one call from a lady SP whom I dealt almost 6 month's back. Most recently I have contacted an ad for Massage in Banajara and realized that she offers full service but didn't see her. But she gave a missed call few days back. Few of the SPs (including Karthik) have sent me What's app messages without me asking. Luckily I have the phone with me all the time and was able to quickly disconnect call or delete these messages from phone. I told Karthik not to send messages and he obliged.

My question is how you manage your phone calls? Should I get a inexpensive plan with a 2nd number and use it, change it frequently to avoid this? I tell the girl to never to call me but how can you make sure she doesn't save it and call me after few months when she is desperate for money? Or worst, my number makes to other SPs if someone shared it?

Except one indie who sends me frequent What's app (Ms V. I should tell her to stop sending messages), these calls are very rare, so all is well for now. However, I want to know how other members manage this aspect.Always maintain a separate phone for mongering.

ScottFiedler
12-04-14, 13:08
Thanks to seniors Optional1 and jayjay85 I got contacts of Miss S and Miss L.

Miss S: met her at her apartment, the moment you lay eyes on her. You would be like wow, she is amazing. She was dressed in a nice skirt. We started the first round by playing with each other (kissing, playing with boobs). Then I asked her for BBBJ, she took me to the bathroom and she washed junior (+1 for cleanness). Did all the positions imaginable. Had some chat and did the same thing again. She is a sex maniac.

DFK: 8/10

Looks: 9/10

BBBJ: 10/10

Positions: 10/10

Damage: 2 shots for 20 k.

Miss why: have chatted with her on whatsapp for the past couple of days and fixed an appointment for 2 shots. Met her at her apartment (she was dress in a saree, wow). She looks very hot in saree. We started the first round by little kissing, playing with her boobs (36). Then did her in mish, WOT and finished inside her. Then had a chat for 30 minutes while junior regains form. Then she did BBBJ, mish & WOT and finished inside her again. She is homely.

DFK: 5/10 (didn't like to use tounge).

BBBJ: 8/10

Damage: 2 shots for 16 K.

Willing to share contacts with seniors.

Tercar 66
12-04-14, 13:28
Hi Guys,

I want to thank a fellow monger member for sharing the contact details for a SPA as well as a recommeded theripist. I called on the SPA and took appoitment with that thereipst. All I had to tell her is that she was recommended by someone and hence to give me a good service. As soon as I lay on the table she herself removed my disposable and gave me a good massage. She spent a lot of time on Bum massage, allowed me to touch whereever I wanted and gave me a good HJ. She also gave me a bath after the session. WIR defiantely if I visit HYD again.

Thanks

FunnGuy999
12-04-14, 14:23
Hi friends,

Been following this forum since sometime.

Joined just now.

Please help me seniors for a good independent hook up.

I'm 39.

Been to couple of places. Not so good.

Kiran426
12-04-14, 14:28
Was the second one Lahari? People have reported 5 k for her. She does not seem to come below 8 k.

Thanks to seniors Optional1 and jayjay85 I got contacts of Miss S and Miss L.

Miss S: met her at her apartment, the moment you lay eyes on her. You would be like wow, she is amazing. She was dressed in a nice skirt. We started the first round by playing with each other (kissing, playing with boobs). Then I asked her for BBBJ, she took me to the bathroom and she washed junior (+1 for cleanness). Did all the positions imaginable. Had some chat and did the same thing again. She is a sex maniac.

DFK: 8/10

BBBJ: 10/10

Damage: 2 shots for 20 k.

Miss why: have chatted with her on whatsapp for the past couple of days and fixed an appointment for 2 shots. Met her at her apartment (she was dress in a saree, wow). She looks very hot in saree. We started the first round by little kissing, playing with her boobs (36). Then did her in mish, WOT and finished inside her. Then had a chat for 30 minutes while junior regains form. Then she did BBBJ, mish & WOT and finished inside her again. She is homely.

DFK: 5/10 (didn't like to use tounge).

BBBJ: 8/10

Damage: 2 shots for 16 K.

Willing to share contacts with seniors.

Rawna
12-04-14, 19:40
Visiting Hyderabad from 5 - 8 Dec. Can anyone PM me good and reliable contact having good collection?

Thanks

FR2014
12-04-14, 20:30
Stayed at Taj Banjara hills during a recent visit. It's red. The lady I choose carefully and made sure (through agent) to look like non P4P as entering 5 star hotel is not easy. But still they stopped in reception and called me my room and said they can't allow. Embarrassing.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 03:49
Have been a silent reader of ISG for past couple of years. Good to have such a place for mongerers and Thanks to Seniors for giving tips and helping contacts to newbies.

Recently got activated my membership and want venture out on Indies.

Haven't posted any FRs yet, to be true nothing much I have. Would definitely share every encounter. Have my PM activated. Fellow mongers, seniors please share Inde contacts.

Help really appreciated.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 03:53
Nice FR, Jonny really excited to met her. Would like to try, please share her contract would help in return with good FR.

First FR,

Thanks to killer for the contact. I called up the aunty's and she responded very nicely and set up a time to meet. Her service is good and she played along very well. The negative is she has a huge tummy. Did the deed in multiple positions.

Body 3/10

Deed 7/10

Over all 6/10

Price 2.5 k for 2 shots.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 03:56
Read lot about this aunty having really good reviews.

Nice FR, Jonny really excited to met her. Would like to try, please share her contract Would help in return with Good FR.

Report Card.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 03:58
Jonny is really desperate have her. It would be kind to share her contact.

This is a pending FR with an Inde Miss S. I got this number from a fellow ISG'ian a while back. I called up earlier but t didn't materialize due to location / timing issue. Last week I called her up and she was readily available. She asked me to come near a landmark at Yguda. She arrived on time and we proceeded to a location. I am quite sure that neighbors were watching and I felt a bit uncomfortable. We went inside the room and locked up.

She spent enough time making the situation comfortable with a lot of talk and I can say that she is not a time watcher at all. After a bit chit chat. We proceeded to the deed. Started with undressing and I am quite impressed with her body. Nice huge racks and tight, she claims her age to be less than 23 and I can believe it. Spent enough time playing with each other's body and moved to the next part. She has tight pussy and gave moans at right times at right levels..

FunnGuy999
12-05-14, 05:25
Jonny is really desperate have her. It would be kind to share her contact.Hi friends,

New to this.

But and old monger.

Just know couple of contacts where I go.

Would love to share.

Need Seniors help for some good independent contacts.

Like Rajesh please help me to know about aunty.

Desperately waiting.

Kiss666
12-05-14, 08:06
Hi dear buddies can any one pm me Dr. Roja's contact please. Someone gave me the number but I misplaced it and cannot recover it.

Also got Indhu no from fellow member but her phone not reachable. Please forward me if any Indi contacts.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 10:11
Share with me too. Am too excited.

Hi dear buddies can any one pm me Dr. Roja's contact please. Someone gave me the number but I misplaced it and cannot recover it.

Also got Indhu no from fellow member but her phone not reachable. Please forward me if any Indi contacts.

RajeshBindaas
12-05-14, 10:18
Guys,

Can you PM the same to me. Help really appreciated.

KrazyEagle
12-05-14, 19:37
CG empty. Loc can't trustable. Either faking or no clear details.

One SP reciprocated with Pics below quoting sky high prices but came half way down on budging. He even mentioning fame serial artists names ETV popular comedy show anchor, current anchor are nd past anchor A for 50 K.

I feel it fishy and didn't make step.

One of my regular SP not in touch either from the last three weeks and not responding to my pings. One other most trusted SP is still active but the stuff is of lower levels now a days.

All these things smell like HYD Pol scorching fire to mongers dreams it seems like. Need to stay low dear mates! Time to fly. Plan to dream destinations!

Be cautious.

KE

VishnuHyd
12-05-14, 21:05
This is first time I am hearing the name of Dr. Roja. I tried to search the posts but didn't find much. Can someone explain the scoop about her?

VishnuHyd
12-05-14, 21:07
This is first time I am hearing the name of Dr. Roja. I tried to search the posts but didn't find much. Can someone explain the scoop about her?And PM me if it's worth.

KannanGp
12-06-14, 04:39
And PM me if it's worth.Had tried Roja couple of months ago for night outcall. Very Fair, excellent command on English, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil. Also good singer. Quite friendly. Can talk to her for hours. Studies psychology in Hyd. Smart one. Knows how to handle mongers. Very experienced. Money upfront. Keeps track of time.

But, little fat. Loose pussy, saggy boobs. No BJ. No DFK. No GFE. Overall 6/10. Damage-8 k.

Not worth it. Just hype.

HydVisitor
12-06-14, 05:53
I will be visiting Hyderabad in a week. I do not live in Hyderabad anymore and do not have any contacts.

I am looking for a Telugu speaking aunty. If anyone can help me, please send me a private message. Thanks a lot in advance.

SsexReddy
12-06-14, 06:19
I am new to this forum. Please help me to find a good independent girl / aunty.

Kiss666
12-06-14, 06:39
Hello friends yesterday tried a MILF courtesy ISG member who not active now. Called her booked time at 3. 30 pm she is not available for one week because there is a marriage in her house. Look wise she is good not slim bit fat MILF are like that only age 40+ but good cooperation body wise little tummy and pussy is tight surprisingly. First started with good BBBJ and could not control long and did her in missionary and again BBBJ for a while missionary and doggy could not finish even banging for 15 min. Nice big ass MILF are always good in banging doggy. She is in hurry because of marriage works and promised will spend good time next week along with her friend will go for 3 sum. Safe and secure place and good bed room with ac. Damage 4k. completely satisfied. Little tummy is drawback fair enough in color and boobs are small but not saggy. Hope will enjoy more next week. True Housewife.

FunnGuy999
12-06-14, 12:51
Hello dear,

Please suggest the contact details if good one.

I'm new to this but an old monger thru some SP's.

Will also like to share.

Hello friends yesterday tried a MILF courtesy ISG member who not active now. Called her booked time at 3. 30 pm she is not available for one week because there is a marriage in her house. Look wise she is good not slim bit fat MILF are like that only age 40+ but good cooperation body wise little tummy and pussy is tight surprisingly. First started with good BBBJ and could not control long and did her in missionary and again BBBJ for a while missionary and doggy could not finish even banging for 15 min. Nice big ass MILF are always good in banging doggy. She is in hurry because of marriage works and promised will spend good time next week along with her friend will go for 3 sum. Safe and secure place and good bed room with ac. Damage 4k.completely satisfied. Little tummy is drawback fair enough in color and boobs are small but not saggy. Hope will enjoy more next week. True Housewife.

FunnGuy999
12-06-14, 12:55
Hi,

Read your post.

I have been to the Second one in the pic last week thru one of my SP contact at Srinagar colony.

She is good one and co-operative.

Looks Hifi.

Service 7/10.

BBJ - 8/10.

But when she talks we can make out than she isn't so HIFI.

No English. A Desi Bombayite.

The plus point is her looks.

CG empty. Loc can't trustable. Either faking or no clear details.

One SP reciprocated with Pics below quoting sky high prices but came half way down on budging. He even mentioning fame serial artists names ETV popular comedy show anchor, current anchor are nd past anchor A for 50 K.

I feel it fishy and didn't make step.

One of my regular SP not in touch either from the last three weeks and not responding to my pings. One other most trusted SP is still active but the stuff is of lower levels now a days.

All these things smell like HYD Pol scorching fire to mongers dreams it seems like. Need to stay low dear mates! Time to fly. Plan to dream destinations!

Be cautious.

KE

Kiss666
12-08-14, 07:26
Hi guys another experience with another hw, indie I really appreciate the help extended by Babykuttu. Called her gave ref and she talked nicely and took appointment for Sunday 11 am. Reached the destination in time waited for directions and after 15 min she called and gave directions. She just walked on the opposite side of the road in green saree I thought she is the person. Waited for call at the Temple and followed her. First looking wise just avg and thought of going back but johnny is thinking in the opposite way so accepted jonny's desire and went into by lanes she disappeared in the small lane luckily I am on why bike so can go straight to the narrow lane. If it is a car we have to park on the busy road. I entered the 3 story building and climbed to the top floor it is a family portion kitchen cum bed room and hall. The lady friend of Rad* assured full privacy and security okish room. I felt guilty seeing the two kids studying in the balcony aged about 6&8. Went into the room chit chatted for some time and cloths are off cleaned the jonny and hugged for a while and she started with CBJ but I requested for BBBJ she readily accepted and good 10 min done that and so I can not control and took position in missionary little tight pussy she tried to put one more condom but I told her it is risky because of friction the condom may broke (courtesy seniors whose advised about this). Did the deed for 5 min and finished in missionary after washing and some chit chat she started BBBJ again this time long duration licking balls and jonny for about 20 min not full throat but good licking she climbed to top and did it wot for some time and BBBJ again and asked for doggy she is not agreed for that so some more BBBJ and could not cum so I felt enough and told her stop and washed and left. Overall okish exp. Gave Rs. 100 to kids to buy chocolates.

Looks:6/10.

Body: 5/10 little tummy.

Boobs: little saggy.

Pussy: tight.

Overall 6/10.

Damage: 5. 5 k (4 k reasonable).

Promised to arrange student girl staying in hostel.

BabyKutu
12-08-14, 07:37
Hi guys another experience with another hw, indie I really appreciate the help extended by Babykuttu.
Promised to arrange student girl staying in hostel.Glad you enjoyed Bro. I guess she hiked her price, need to have a word with her.

Great time. Stay Safe, Bang Safe. BK.

Raghu118
12-08-14, 18:40
Hi guys / Sr. Members,

I am new to the forum. Have recently moved to here from banglore and am looking to build the contacts. I had been reading the forum for last couple of days and found that some members have contributed a lot for the betterment of all Hyd Monger community.

I request fellow members to provide me with some contacts of independents to start with and as I move forward with my journey here, will reciprocate with contacts that I build.

Hope you guys will help me out. Seniors. Please help me out. Please bless me.

Thanks

RedRiderz
12-09-14, 04:41
Hello dear mongers,

Its been sometime, so thought of doing something soft. Yesterday had gone to the regular Kerala msg place near VAC's. Thought there must have been an improvement but eventually its getting bad to worse.

Got hold of a new massuer called and*you who was more of applying oil rather than any massage. Its the first time that I have come across in this place where a masseur is informing about tip for extras in advance. Even her extra was so mechanical that all was don't within a min.

So. Finally no good massage. Nor any good satisfaction. Need to look out for a new place where we get good massage and good ending.

Please avoid this place if you are looking for a decent massage.

Cheers,

Redriderz

Krish111
12-09-14, 07:14
Hi guys / Sr. members,

I am 30/ m from HYDR. I am new to the forum. Am looking to build the contacts. How to contact call girls, auntys & girls please help me any one.

Krish111
12-09-14, 07:22
I am 30/ M Hyderabad, I am new to this forum.

Please help me to find a good independent girl / aunty.

Kirtan
12-09-14, 12:43
For couple of days no ads on craiglist. What's the reason? Any idea anyone?

SamHoneys
12-09-14, 22:40
Dear all mongers,

I am new hear and looking for contacts, need some around Old city Indies, your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

RamboRaj
12-10-14, 07:38
Did any one came across this couple. Sameer and sonia. A month back they advertised in craiglist for 3 some for 15000 for 4 hours. Yesterday I called them they told me to come near suncity. Thy also whatsapped the following pic. Are they geninune. Feed back requested.

KillerMan69
12-10-14, 08:47
As the CL is dead in Hyderabad thought of looking for different fun up on google I found one cpl for 3 sum fun, that means they are married couple for single men just thought to give an meet and finally I got response saying that they are free and they can meet but the priced they quoted is 30 k as they said they we are not regular into this but I negotiated to 20 k and finally they agreed and I met them, after seeing them she is damn good and will continue it in the next post with detail review on what happen but finally I can say it is an superb service I got.

Houndd
12-10-14, 18:17
As the CL is dead in Hyderabad thought of looking for different fun up on google I found one cpl for 3 sum fun, that means they are married couple for single men just thought to give an meet and finally I got response saying that they are free and they can meet but the priced they quoted is 30 k as they said they we are not regular into this but I negotiated to 20 k and finally they agreed and I met them, after seeing them she is damn good and will continue it in the next post with detail review on what happen but finally I can say it is an superb service I got.20 k? Seriously?

HydMastiGuy
12-10-14, 22:24
Kerala spa is like a dead fish now. So thought of trying new places. Found two places near f $%m ngr that has extras by their therapists. One was expensive place and other was cheap. Good exp in both places though. Some action for Jhonny after a long time.

RedRiderz
12-11-14, 05:13
Hey Mastiguy,

Could you PM me the details of the spa and do we need any reference, masseur name and price. Appreciate in advance.

Thanks,

RR

Kerala spa is like a dead fish now. So thought of trying new places. Found two places near f $%m ngr that has extras by their therapists. One was expensive place and other was cheap. Good exp in both places though. Some action for jhonny after a long time.

BabyKutu
12-11-14, 08:03
Did any one came across this couple. Sameer and sonia. A month back they advertised in craiglist for 3 some for 15000 for 4 hours. Yesterday I called them they told me to come near suncity. Thy also whatsapped the following pic. Are they geninune. Feed back requested.Too Expensive Bro. What are they! Star couple or Sex gods.

I would stay away.

KillerMan69
12-11-14, 08:04
As I promised I will write my exp with couple today, now I'am writing, I am just following the forum and had read almost all exp everyone asks for GFE, but all the SP's in Hyderabad operate under same styles so the reason why you will get same kinda stuff now coming to my point, they told me come some place and as I went with in 5 min hubby came and picked, he seemed to be good educated, firstly I was in tense but at least I thought to make try, he prepared me much comfort and said I am the 5th person his way of behaving is good that made me some what good, then entered into his flat, wow it is very hygienic flat, what an interiors and after 5 min of talk he has taken me into the bedroom their he showed his wife, she wished with cute smile and damn she is very cute face but one thing, she is some what stout but I can give her 9/10, then I paid the amount after some 5 min break, hubby arranged for drinks, the couple has joined with me for drinks, she came and behind me and we started some chit chat, then hubby went out of the bed room and asked me to get comfort with her, then we talked some thing and she gave me good DFK, and started sucking my nipples, there will be long story if we say, in short a memorable exp in my life, one good thing is that she moans a lot while doing, a real moan. Did the dead and in love with her. Kinda joke, google it you will find them in loc, sorry pic not accepted.

About her.

Looks: very good.

Great things are her breast, very huge ass, DATY can be done as it smells too good, too hygienic, will repeat: yes, GFE: Good.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

HoneyHunt05
12-11-14, 08:47
Too Expensive Bro. What are they! Star couple or Sex gods.

I would stay away.Rightly said Babykutu!

I am pretty sure, they are fake! Just ignore such ads else you would end up in trouble.

NoisyBoy0000
12-11-14, 13:01
Nothing to worry about mate. Telangana Government has banned Craigslist personal services as they want to minimize the prostitution in Hyderabad. But still there are some other websites which you can find the information you are looking for.

Cheers

For couple of days no ads on craiglist. What's the reason? Any idea anyone?

RamboRaj
12-11-14, 13:47
Yes baby kitu. Its too expensive. But I just want to know. Any way thanks For your concern.

RamboRaj
12-11-14, 13:49
Killer man I don't trust you. It looks like your advertising the couple.

RockyBoy
12-11-14, 13:49
Did any one came across this couple. Sameer and sonia. A month back they advertised in craiglist for 3 some for 15000 for 4 hours. Yesterday I called them they told me to come near suncity. Thy also whatsapped the following pic. Are they geninune. Feed back requested.I had read about them in some other forum that they are cheats and a trap to rip off!

KillerMan69
12-11-14, 14:56
As senior you had respect, but one thing I am not an advertiser to post, I shared what it is happened with me that's it.

Equinox007
12-11-14, 19:16
Hi guys / Sr. members,

Have been a silent reader of ISG for past couple of years. Good to have such a place for mongerers and Thanks to Seniors for giving tips and helping contacts to newbies.

Recently got activated my membership and want venture out on Indies.

Haven't posted any FRs yet, to be true nothing much I have. Would definitely share every encounter. Have my PM activated. I request fellow members to provide me with some contacts of independents to start with (here in Hyderabad) and as I move forward with my journey here, will reciprocate with contacts that I build.

Hope you guys will help me out. Seniors. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance and Really appreciate your help!

DesiGuy1012
12-11-14, 19:23
Have seen lot of videos of girls uploaded by SP John.

Anyone tried these girls?

RamboRaj
12-12-14, 03:26
As senior you had respect, but one thing I am not an advertiser to post, I shared what it is happened with me that's it.I just felt like that dude. Anyway I am sorry if I hurt you. But you really overpayed.

RamboRaj
12-12-14, 03:29
Have seen lot of videos of girls uploaded by SP John.

Anyone tried these girls?I called them. The num in the video. A lady picked and said you need to deposit in advance. So I just kept away. But the stuff looks gud in the videos.

HoneyHunt05
12-12-14, 11:41
As I promised I will write my exp with couple today, now I'am writing, I am just following the forum and had read almost all exp everyone asks for GFE, but all the SP's in Hyderabad operate under same styles so the reason why you will get same kinda stuff now coming to my point, they told me come some place and as I went with in 5 min hubby came and picked, he seemed to be good educated, firstly I was in tense but at least I thought to make try, he prepared me much comfort and said I am the 5th person his way of behaving is good that made me some what good, then entered into his flat, wow it is very hygienic flat, what an interiors and after 5 min of talk he has taken me into the bedroom their he showed his wife, she wished with cute smile and damn she is very cute face but one thing, she is some what stout but I can give her 9/10, then I paid the amount after some 5 min break, hubby arranged for drinks, the couple has joined with me for drinks, she came and behind me and we started some chit chat, then hubby went out of the bed room and asked me to get comfort with her, then we talked some thing and she gave me good DFK, and started sucking my nipples, there will be long story if we say, in short a memorable exp in my life, one good thing is that she moans a lot while doing, a real moan. Did the dead and in love with her. Kinda joke, google it you will find them in loc, sorry pic not accepted...Hey buddy,

Points to be noted from your FR.

1. It is not a threesome as advertised by them.

2. 15 k that they quote is just for one shot, which is insane.

3. They may not be a couple, instead an SP getting you a girl for what you pay.

For 15 k, we can get a diva for LT whom we can relish the whole night. Either you are stinking rich to pay them that money or as our fellow ISGiam said you are advertising the couple ad.

My 2 cents.

Logan345
12-12-14, 12:31
Recently been to J Hills spa Kerala Spa. The Service level there is going down. Massage quality also very poor and demanding 1 k for extras which.

I had to decline. We have to start saying no to the up sell at some point and think with our big head. Not going for a repeat visit ever again.

Optional1
12-12-14, 16:02
Hi guys, I am in touch with Lahari but she's quoting exorbitantly. Whats the ideal damage for her?

Kiran426
12-13-14, 04:53
Ideal will be something like 5 k; but she does not come down below 7 k. May be that is what the market is.

Hi guys, I am in touch with Lahari but she's quoting exorbitantly. Whats the ideal damage for her?

BabyKutu
12-13-14, 07:25
Hi guys, I am in touch with Lahari but she's quoting exorbitantly. Whats the ideal damage for her?Bro - 5-6 K Max.

She says 1 hours, don't mistake 1 hour to multiple shots in an hour, it is 1 shot / HR.

I don't think she will go below. All the best.

Optional1
12-13-14, 07:57
Bro - 5-6 K Max.

She says 1 hours, don't mistake 1 hour to multiple shots in an hour, it is 1 shot / HR.

I don't think she will go below. All the best.Thanks Kiran426 and BK for the responses. Will negotiate accordingly. Her starting quote was 10 k.

NewtoHyd
12-13-14, 08:51
This has happened last month. Got this number from CL who advertised it as b2 b. Called him, he asked for 2 k which is a standard rate for b2 b. He asked me to come to sri*gar colony and call me. After reaching there called him and he sent me a sms with another number to call. I called that number, a lady with sweet voice answered the phone. It was tough reaching the place but she guided well on the phone.

When I entered the apartment bldg. It was stinking with sea food swell. It was a dirty place but continued. The lady received me at the door, took me to a small bed room. In the hall 2 girls were watching tv. I was expecting b2 b massage, didn't find any massage table, guessed its a FS. Then this lady asked me to pay the money. I asked how is the provider, she told herself, I was shocked as she was fat, ugly and in casual dress. I told here I was expected massage not a FS. She told no this is not massage place. I offered to walk out, she told one of the girls in the hall will provide the service. Looked at them, they were really young. She asked one girl to go to kitchen, the one left in the hall is looking disinterested.

I thought of walking out, then you know who takes the decisions! The girl came in, I paid the money to the lady she left. Nothing much to write about the girl. Just underdeveloped body. Played for some time with her body, she was a dead fish. I asked her to give CBJ, she refused. Then I asked her to call the lady. She called her from inside, the lady came in, I told her she is not doing anything. Then the lady offered herself. I said ok. The lady closed the door, the girl is also inside. She is fat but she has good attitude.

I asked her to give some back massage, she gave very good dry massage and played with my johny from behind. It was a nice experience, then she took control of the johnny and gave a good CBJ. Meanwhile the girl was watching with interest. After sometime, I started playing with the girl. I asked the lady to come on top and finish. Within 5 min I was done.

Gave nice tip to the lady and left.

Overall a bad start but good end. I may not repeat as its stinking and low class.

BrickRaptor86
12-13-14, 11:02
Hey fellow mongers,

This is my first FR here. Old timer but new to this forum. Would love to exchange awesome contacts. I don't waste more than 2-2. 5 K for 2 shots on anyone. Not worth it.

So I got this number from a friend. Kavya was the name. The girl was 18 years old and looked above average. I called her and gave the reference and she agreed for 3 K for 2 shots. I don't like out calls so booked her for an in call during the afternoon. She arrived on time with an auto rickshaw driver. The driver left and I took her to my flat. She was thirsty and had some water. Loved the way she drank. Dressed is a very subtle attire; I loved it. So we got talking and she was in no hurry.

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it. Johnny was super happy. Gave me a nice massage and then we undressed slowly. I couldn't resist the temptation and threw her on the bed; put on the rubber and entered her straight away. The pussy was super juicy and tight. Ah! True delight. Came in like 10 minutes. Dig Doggie, Missionary, she on top almost everything. Came inside her and kept fucking till I went limp.

Later she offered to give me a shower. I agreed and there we were on the bathroom floor. Doing it again in the next 10 minutes. This time I went reckless and went without rubber and she herself said; don't worry I am clean. You're the first one I am taking in without condom. I like you. Oh! Boy that turned me on more and she wanted me to cum on her face. So I did. I came so much that I couldn't believe myself. Later, cuddled and she left in about four hours. A day awesomely spent. He charged only 2.5 K and said 500 discount for me. .

Looks: 7

Body: 7

Experience: 10 +.

GFE: 9

Over all: A 10+.

Damage: 2. 5 K but I won't call it a damage.

Ready to share the contact in exchange of someone awesome for outcall. I am looking for a middle aged woman or a hot chick for regular sex. I don't change often. In Hyderabad for a week. Message me for details.

LoveMe72
12-13-14, 15:42
Hey fellow mongers,

This is my first FR here. Old timer but new to this forum. Would love to exchange awesome contacts. I don't waste more than 2-2. 5 K for 2 shots on anyone. Not worth it.

So I got this number from a friend. Kavya was the name. The girl was 18 years old and looked above average. I called her and gave the reference and she agreed for 3 K for 2 shots. I don't like out calls so booked her for an in call during the afternoon. She arrived on time with an auto rickshaw driver. The driver left and I took her to my flat. She was thirsty and had some water. Loved the way she drank. Dressed is a very subtle attire; I loved it. So we got talking and she was in no hurry.

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it. Johnny was super happy. Gave me a nice massage and then we undressed slowly. I couldn't resist the temptation and threw her on the bed; put on the rubber and entered her straight away. The pussy was super juicy and tight. Ah! True delight. Came in like 10 minutes. Dig Doggie, Missionary, she on top almost everything. Came inside her and kept fucking till I went limp..It would be a great help if you PM the number, as I have not tried yet.

BabyKutu
12-13-14, 20:37
Hey fellow mongers,

This time I went reckless and went without rubber and she herself said; don't worry I am clean. You're the first one I am taking in without condom. I like you. Oh! Boy that turned me on more and she wanted me to cum on her face. .Bro. That is very very reckless. How would you know she is clean?, how many would have been the first like this? Come on DUDE grow a brain!

Please get yourself checked after 2 weeks. God Bless and Stay Safe.

NoisyBoy0000
12-13-14, 20:45
Hello everyone,

Finally I have subscribed into the famous "ISG" . Now I can share some details, experience and lots with you all personal as well as in this forum.

Right now I have a lot of information of individual providers and I am looking for a exchange. I am looking for a best deals. Please we can help each other in it.

I can't express how much happy I am.

Cheers and be in touch.

SamHoneys
12-13-14, 22:39
Hope you are doing well bro, I really like reading your post, it was awesome, I will be thankful to you if you share that Angel details.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Hey fellow mongers,

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it. Johnny was super happy. Gave me a nice massage and then we undressed slowly. I couldn't resist the temptation and threw her on the bed; put on the rubber and entered her straight away. The pussy was super juicy and tight. Ah! True delight. Came in like 10 minutes. Dig Doggie, Missionary, she on top almost everything. Came inside her and kept fucking till I went limp...

HydVisitor
12-13-14, 23:34
Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a week. I do not live in Hyderabad anymore and do not have any contacts.

I am looking for a plump Telugu speaking aunty. Preferably indie. Do any of you have any such contacts that you can share with me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

NoisyBoy0000
12-13-14, 23:34
Hi friend,

Can you please message me her details to my box. I can share some with you. Waiting for your reply.

Cheers

Hey fellow mongers,

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it. ...

Optional1
12-14-14, 13:24
Hello everyone,

Finally I have subscribed into the famous "ISG" . Now I can share some details, experience and lots with you all personal as well as in this forum.

Right now I have a lot of information of individual providers and I am looking for a exchange. I am looking for a best deals. Please we can help each other in it.

I can't express how much happy I am.

Cheers and be in touch.I am glad you got some contacts for yourself. But unfortunately you are in the wrong place. This is not a marketplace for exchange of contacts. You will only get genuine contacts once you build yourself some trust.

Welcome to ISG. Have fun.

StopSmoking
12-14-14, 15:56
Well,

Guys please go through the rules and regulations on how the PM option works in the forum.

Cheers.

LA

It would be a great help if you PM the number, as I have not tried yet.

Hi bro,

Please PM me the details I have a few contacts and would share them with you.

Hope you are doing well bro, I really like reading your post, it was awesome, I will be thankful to you if you share that Angel details.

Thanks in advance,

Sam
Hi friend,

Can you please message me her details to my box. I can share some with you. Waiting for your reply.

Cheers

Ravmah
12-15-14, 14:54
Don't know exact reason, but personal section in craigslist is vanished away. But as per famous phase 'Show must go on', the show is going on another personal sites such as backpage, vivasteet.

Cheers!

Nothing to worry about mate. Telangana Government has banned Craigslist personal services as they want to minimize the prostitution in Hyderabad. But still there are some other websites which you can find the information you are looking for.

Cheers

Ravmah
12-15-14, 15:34
This SP at Madhapur (last digit 242) has new girl Miss S just recently arrived. By looking pic of this Miss S at his site, I called him yesterday evening and fixed appointment. He told me come at particular location in Madhapur and after reaching he asked me to.

Wait for half an hour. After that he gave me number of second person and second person directed me to a furnished apartment.

Which was easy to reach.

After reaching, I met this girl Miss S* and she looks exact like picture, but short in height around 4. 5 feet. As per information, she.

Is originally from west Bengal. She has beautiful and fair face, but litter darker on body side compared to face. Paid the money to.

Her and proceeded to bedroom for deed which was not great. She was looking in hurry, so did CBJ for 2-3 min and was resisting for lip kiss also. After 5 min she asked to start deed. Had missionary and doggie position and finished in 15 min and came out. She is.

OK for FJ, but if looking for GFE experience, avoid it.

Face: 9/10

Boobs: 7/10; small handy, but firm.

Body: 5/10, chubby.

Height: 4/10, short (I like taller).

Attitude: 6/10

Damage: 3. K for 1 shot.

Will not repeat unless very desperate.

Vitrea
12-16-14, 10:21
Guys, it is my first time in Hyderabad. Is good quality Viagra readily available in Hyderabad? I am assuming that since most generics are manufactured in India. If so, what brand name has the best quality? Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
12-16-14, 10:32
Guys, it is my first time in Hyderabad. Is good quality Viagra readily available in Hyderabad? I am assuming that since most generics are manufactured in India. If so, what brand name has the best quality? Thanks in advance.Bro. Which location in HYD are you in dude.

Vrstred
12-16-14, 11:10
Recently been to J Hills spa Kerala Spa. The Service level there is going down. Massage quality also very poor and demanding 1 k for extras which.

I had to decline. We have to start saying no to the up sell at some point and think with our big head. Not going for a repeat visit ever again.Hey man,

Can I get the details of the spa.

VishnuHyd
12-17-14, 05:55
Few of our buddies are planning to take 2-3 days off to travel to a place where we can have some fun. Can someone advise the best place for mongering in India?

Few people suggested Goa & Delhi. Lot of people talked about Delhi MPs, availability of east European / Russians, dance clubs with easy pickups etc.

Open to all suggestions. I will also request for any contacts if you have some.

Kiran426
12-17-14, 12:24
Penegra is what I have heard. Never tried though.

Guys, it is my first time in Hyderabad. Is good quality Viagra readily available in Hyderabad? I am assuming that since most generics are manufactured in India. If so, what brand name has the best quality? Thanks in advance.

Samar01
12-17-14, 13:26
Hi guys,

Wondering if any of you can give some inputs on mongering experience at Vizag.

Please PM me for specifics. Will be in Vizag for a while hence looking for some fun.

Thanks!

BabyKutu
12-18-14, 07:03
Penegra is what I have heard. Never tried though.Locally Available and sourced. Suhagra. Over the counter.

Sappulmo
12-18-14, 15:06
Hey mate, Viagra is a trade name for sildenafil. Rather you can try Tadalafil (trade name is Megalis - 10 MG, which is a good brand).

Guys, it is my first time in Hyderabad. Is good quality Viagra readily available in Hyderabad? I am assuming that since most generics are manufactured in India. If so, what brand name has the best quality? Thanks in advance..

DeepakSa
12-18-14, 15:14
Bro. I traveled all over India and no doubt, Delhi is the best place. But catch is, Republic day+Obama are going to put Delhi under tight security. During g Jan.

PM me, if you need help in Delhi. I am based in Blr, if you have enf time and deep pockets, you can try blr too. But definitely not my choice.

Few of our buddies are planning to take 2-3 days off to travel to a place where we can have some fun. Can someone advise the best place for mongering in India?

Few people suggested Goa & Delhi. Lot of people talked about Delhi MPs, availability of east European / Russians, dance clubs with easy pickups etc.

Open to all suggestions. I will also request for any contacts if you have some..

CoolFun
12-18-14, 20:38
Hi guys,

Are there any private safe places or resorts to hang out with GF q=with reasonabile price? Please pm me your suggestions.

Thank you.

Sardaarji
12-19-14, 03:14
Hey Funny Guy,

Whats the damage? Could you please share any number of SP via PM please?

Hi,

Read your post.

I have been to the Second one in the pic last week thru one of my SP contact at Srinagar colony.

She is good one and co-operative.

Looks Hifi.

Service 7/10.

BBJ - 8/10.

But when she talks we can make out than she isn't so HIFI.

No English. A Desi Bombayite.

The plus point is her looks.

SandyChad146
12-19-14, 03:17
BrickRaptor86,

You got to activate your PM buddy!

Until then, none of us could either take your contact or share contacts!

Hey fellow mongers,

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it. Johnny was super happy. Gave me a nice massage and then we undressed slowly. I couldn't resist the temptation and threw her on the bed; put on the rubber and entered her straight away. The pussy was super juicy and tight. Ah! True delight. Came in like 10 minutes. Dig Doggie, Missionary, she on top almost everything. Came inside her and kept fucking till I went limp.

RedRiderz
12-19-14, 04:49
Activate PM services for further details. Till then do a Google search with key- behind [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] bakery. J hills.

Hey man,

Can I get the details of the spa.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

VishnuHyd
12-19-14, 17:33
Bro. I traveled all over India and no doubt, Delhi is the best place. But catch is, Republic day+Obama are going to put Delhi under tight security. During g Jan.

PM me, if you need help in Delhi. I am based in Blr, if you have enf time and deep pockets, you can try blr too. But definitely not my choice.

.Thanks Buddy. Could you please pm me the Delhi details? I often travel to Bangalore but don't have any contacts. Please send me Bangalore details also. I don't mind paying for the quality.

KrazyEagle
12-19-14, 20:32
I got your PM for help but sorry of being hesitant to share any contacts. ISG nowadays attracted by spies and hence people are bit reluctant sharing info. But don't be disappointed, we have all got contacts thru web only. You can get your johnny full of contacts from LC.

Give a try. Be brave and don't fall in to their traps. Start reporting. As the time goes by and based on your FRs I bet you can get help from many of our senior brothers as well.

Indie part. Please forget it. Only a few people here got lucky to bang some. But if your pockets are full giving a try in night pubs and a late night roam around famous malls fetch you luck getting decent FLs sometimes. Not always!

This is just to build trust and don't take it in other way. Thanks!

Happy mongering and welcome to HYD ISG forum.

Hey Funny Guy,

Whats the damage? Could you please share any number of SP via PM please?

SamHoneys
12-20-14, 14:35
Dear Krazy,

Don't want to hurt you, but all are here to share the happiness, if some one not to share then he is not kind heart.

I contacted few of good Senior members and they have give me very good response, and I tried there contact which was.

Awesome, I really appreciate that Senior members.

Sadarji you did pm to a wrong person, Pm me I shall provide you some indies contact which I got.

From good senior members, don't get upset we are with you, for get that Crazy frog. Happy mongering.

Love you all,

Sam

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Loveyv
12-21-14, 06:25
Been on hibernation for a while, and had limited my choices to only few independents for a while, but bad luck after Ven moved to Chennai, tantrums of Mirrorwali, and other numbers not in use anymore. Recently I got a conversation with someone who claims to be housewife Ramya, 29, number ending with 290, not sharing her pic but asking for heavy damage 15 k. True caller shows the number as some Raj, so I didn't go ahead.

Anybody here aware of this bird?

AnilSucker
12-21-14, 16:54
Came across new birds across SP K and SP Prane. Any feedback on Puja on her service and if she is GFE. Also Sp V is promoting 3 some at 16 k price, any reviews, though the price is on very high side. I have not mongered quite a while now due to LE activity. Want to resume back. Please suggest.

Sardaarji
12-21-14, 17:38
Nail, I tried With SP Pra though he is nice but his contact K was not friendly. Gal I tried was time watcher and didn't enjoy much. I will post FR as soon as I get some time.

Good luck,

Laxman

Came across new birds across SP K and SP Prane. Any feedback on Puja on her service and if she is GFE. Also Sp V is promoting 3 some at 16 k price, any reviews, though the price is on very high side. I have not mongered quite a while now due to LE activity. Want to resume back. Please suggest.

DougdD
12-21-14, 19:19
Anyone has feedback with SP Vinod last two ending with 84.

Adiwhatsup
12-22-14, 07:31
After a long hiatus, was in Hyd for a short business trip, scouted around and this is what happened.

HYD seems to be easy to get girls and outcall is not an issue it seems, got the contact of a chic, calls herself Ileeana (probably she fancies that name, she is a local), tall, decent looking, body average, knows how to please and can talk dirty, will drink like a fish and a great company, was so happy to meet her and had a good 5 hours of fun in the hotel. Had negotiated for 5 k two shots but ended up with 7 K 3 shots.

Wish that I find more time to monger but life as it is.

Ravmah
12-22-14, 08:07
Hello,

I tried her last week. Booked her for one shot and reached the place guided by SP K.

After meeting her I paid the decided amount. She was asking for 500 as tip before starting deed, I paid Rs 200 . She was getting many phone calls even during CBJ and she was responding it. I got annoyed with her attitude and asked her to finish in CBJ and left place.

She was looking great in pic but in reality she looks much older with lots of fat on belly. Not GFE type. I will not repeat her. Waste of time and money.

Cheers!

Ravmah

Sanjudelta
12-22-14, 09:40
Are you guys aware that there was a raid on spas in Jubilihills, Banjara hills and Panjagutta. They took 18 women and 8 customers in custody. O2, Opium, Affinity, Aura in 36 were all raided.

Guys, be careful and happy mongering.

ShettyInHyd
12-22-14, 11:41
Hi ISG people,

This s always a pleasure to write FR in here, I do lot of mongering in DSNG side, I won't visit any other part of HYD like ampt or Sr Nagr, I have a good relation ship with 1 SP from DSNG I always go with this contacts, don't know due to some LE activity it seems, he s saying it s hard to arrange these days, so went with the contact given from 1 of the ISG member, she is around 30-35 yrs of age, she deals by the name of S, located near to my room last time went for 2 shots FR 2 k which is my ideal price, she good lady by nature had a beer with her which I took while going and 1st scene started asked for BJ she said for 2nd shot and came in 5 min mish and finished beer and 2nd scene started FR the first time I had exp BBJ it was like heaven, and she s completely in mood heavy moaning after trying trying for 15 min in dif positions I finally came. About lady she has some tummy, and complete cooperation, no time watcher though, you can try her when your shut with all the doors. Contact will be shared with seniors or any inde near by my area.

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

Shetty

VamsiKrishna
12-22-14, 17:49
Hi ISG people,

This s always a pleasure to write FR in here, I do lot of mongering in DSNG side, I won't visit any other part of HYD like ampt or Sr Nagr, I have a good relation ship with 1 SP from DSNG I always go with this contacts, don't know due to some LE activity it seems, he s saying it s hard to arrange these days, so went with the contact given from 1 of the ISG member, she is around 30-35 yrs of age, she deals by the name of S, located near to my room last time went for 2 shots FR 2 k which is my ideal price, she good lady by nature had a beer with her which I took while going and 1st scene started asked for BJ she said for 2nd shot and came in 5 min mish and finished beer and 2nd scene started FR the first time I had exp BBJ it was like heaven, and she s completely in mood heavy moaning after trying trying for 15 min in dif positions I finally came. About lady she has some tummy, and complete cooperation, no time watcher though, you can try her when your shut with all the doors. Contact will be shared with seniors or any inde near by my area.

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

ShettyI too had the same exp with her last week. 2 shots. Except that I didn't carry a beer. She was good in BBJ. Aunt lovers can try her.

VishnuHyd
12-22-14, 18:00
Are you guys aware that there was a raid on spas in Jubilihills, Banjara hills and Panjagutta. They took 18 women and 8 customers in custody. O2, Opium, Affinity, Aura in 36 were all raided. Guys be careful and happy mongering.As per some websites and news channels, they arrested the girls who were doing cross gender massages. I didn't know it's illegal.

Nowhere in the news it was mentioned that they caught them under act. All spas in 4-5 star hotels including Novotel offer cross gender massages and most of these are legitimate. I get more than few massages and I never want another guy touch my body. It's creepy. I am not talking about Happy Ending massages, just therapeutic massages. What a stupid rule.

By the way, did anyone had luck with any places mentioned below (other than Aura? I know that Aura girls do this).

CoolFun
12-22-14, 18:08
Hi ISG people,

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

ShettyNice that you had fun with aunty s.

ManIndian
12-22-14, 21:04
Been on hibernation for a while, and had limited my choices to only few independents for a while, but bad luck after Ven moved to Chennai, tantrums of Mirrorwali, and other numbers not in use anymore. Recently I got a conversation with someone who claims to be housewife Ramya, 29, number ending with 290, not sharing her pic but asking for heavy damage 15 k. True caller shows the number as some Raj, so I didn't go ahead. Anybody here aware of this bird?If She's the same one at Bowenpally, Don't by any means pay more than 4-5 for 2 shots.

Optional1
12-23-14, 06:14
As per some websites and news channels, they arrested the girls who were doing cross gender massages. I didn't know it's illegal.

Nowhere in the news it was mentioned that they caught them under act. All spas in 4-5 star hotels including Novotel offer cross gender massages and most of these are legitimate. I get more than few massages and I never want another guy touch my body. It's creepy. I am not talking about Happy Ending massages, just therapeutic massages. What a stupid rule.

By the way, did anyone had luck with any places mentioned below (other than Aura? I know that Aura girls do this).Can someone direct me to a few relevant news links online please.

FuckSri
12-23-14, 11:50
Hello everyone,

Though I am from Hyderabad I have no mongering experience in Hyderabad. I have been living in Pune and Mumbai for the past few years and back in Hyderabad now. I request anyone from Hyderabad forum for exchange of Hyderabad inde's with ref to contacts from Pune and Mumbai.

Regards,

FS

HydKing1
12-23-14, 22:06
Is she same lady number ends with 307. I tried her long back good service but bit aged.

Hi ISG people,

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

Shetty

Amar4567
12-24-14, 02:56
Hello guys,

I would appreciate if any of the seniors and few of my friends here come up with good inde contacts or Else any spa or massage service which offers extras. Would appreciate you friends and seniors. Waiting for reply.

SAM7608
12-24-14, 03:35
Dear mongers,

Am here for a short trip. Got few options of outcall but not sure of any safe place. Any suggestions to take her out. Where would be a GF friendly place safe and economical. My budget is around max. 3 k for a night for the place only. Where no IDs will be asked from the girl. Can you please help me out with your recent experiences and suggestions. PM please. Thanks a lot. Awaiting quick replies.

JohnnyDrama07
12-24-14, 16:06
Can someone direct me to a few relevant news links online please.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98JLPzfQBM

http://www.sakshi.com/news/hyderabad/police-raid-massage-centres-21-taken-into-custody-196869

Mr Earnest
12-25-14, 12:45
Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.

RamboRaj
12-25-14, 15:02
After a long hiatus, was in Hyd for a short business trip, scouted around and this is what happened.

HYD seems to be easy to get girls and outcall is not an issue it seems, got the contact of a chic, calls herself Ileeana (probably she fancies that name, she is a local), tall, decent looking, body average, knows how to please and can talk dirty, will drink like a fish and a great company, was so happy to meet her and had a good 5 hours of fun in the hotel. Had negotiated for 5 k two shots but ended up with 7 K 3 shots.

Wish that I find more time to monger but life as it is.Does her num ends with 349 she lives in sanathnagar.

CanonPrinter
12-25-14, 18:32
Hi dear buddies,

Can any one PM me any cute aunty contact please.

Please forward me if any Indi contacts. I shall reciprocate with my reliable SP contacts.

CanonPrinter
12-25-14, 18:58
Will appreciate I you can PM her number. Expect something in return from me.

NGR15
12-25-14, 19:50
I am new to Hyderabad. Please provide me contacts.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RandomNameAlph
12-26-14, 01:38
Hello mongers,

Will be in town over the weekend and want to try out some indi options. Open to MILFS / BBWs also. Have already pinged a few seniors and waiting for contacts. Can help with Mumbai contacts in return.

Thanks in advance!

BabyKutu
12-26-14, 05:35
Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.Super Mechanical. No DFK and no lights. Your act will be an act of savagry in the dark.

Sushruth
12-26-14, 06:33
Will appreciate I you can PM her number. Expect something in return from me.Always felt that its some random pic on the internet. You believe its real pic of the person you wanted to meet. I am referring the first pic (the slim one).

KingSex1
12-26-14, 10:44
Hi everyone,

I am a new member joined in ISG. Thanks to ISG services.

I had a very bad experience with Ka. Si, Me. Si Services in Hyd. There number lifted after a couple of days. Asked me to register and told to put money in one lady's A /C in Dsnr. I did it. After a couple of days my call is received and they have give two phs- Ms A, Ms J. These girls are not at all lifting the phone. After some day I have talked to Ms A. She asked by biodata and then I asked the address to meet her she just said to me only Dsnr. Not told complete address and kept the phone. She is not at all lifting the ph till today. And the other Ms J, I have talked after a couple of days. She asked me to come to Ampt. But did not given complete address. She asked me to recharge her phone for Rs 100. I did it. After that I keep on calling the phone. But this girl is also not lifting the call. Very Very Bad Services. I have called these services but not responsible. These two girls are Telugu speaking girls.

We should eliminate / not encourage this type of fake services. I have taken Ka. Si, Me. Si Services from Lacanto. If any one interested I will provide these girls numbers. You can teach nice lessons to them. But they cheated me, hurt me.

Take care.

SuperDuperMyse
12-26-14, 18:44
Not really an FR, but thought of sharing my experiences before somebody else loses money. I recently (before the LE activism) tried two spas and failed to get extras.

First one was near world famous bike showroom at jubilee hills. Assigned a therapist with name S. Massage wasn't that great to write except therapist was beautiful telugu girl. Extras including touching were flatly refused. Biggest scare there is that the house opposite to the spa is seems to be owned by a really big shot political guy and you can always spot a vehicle with beacon.

Second one was near Krishna nagar, who started appearing in groupon recently. From the way therapists sitting in the lobby made me to feel that extras are available for sure. Assigned a NE girl. Massage was relatively better (than previous one). No extras though. Towards the end, I openly asked / suggested / hinted the owner about extras.

If any of you guys found a way to receive extras from either of the places, please let me know. Otherwise, both of them gets a big NO for extra enthusiasts.

Jaanfun
12-26-14, 20:27
Hi everyone,

I am a new member joined in ISG. Thanks to ISG services.

I had a very bad experience with Ka. Si, Me. Si Services in Hyd.
You can teach nice lessons to them. But they cheated me, hurt me.

Take care.Bro,

Is this really a service you want to term? Also if you RTFF you will see umpteen number of times its advised not to deposit money as they are not genuine at all.

Hard luck and stay safe.

Jaanfun
12-26-14, 20:42
Hello everyone,

Today repeated Miss A again after long time. As far as my own exp goes, this time around she first gave me nice CBJ before climbing on my top and playing with my johny. So started with WOT for few minutes (she was sucking my nipples in between and could feel she was wet) and turned to miss position and by this time she was in full swing. After about 5-7 more minutes the deed was completed.

So additional this time was WOT and CBJ apart from what I had last time.

Damage - 2.5 (including place she managed to arrange) +0. 1 for rickshaw.

Take care,

JF.

SAM7608
12-27-14, 05:28
Hi,

Looks like a wonderful experience. You are lucky. Can I get this contact please. Please PMme.

Thanks

Dear fellow mongers.

I am silent reader of this forum. Just thought to share my experience. Got a contact through 1 of my chat friend. Called her and took appointment. Here it start the Amazing experience with an Aunt Sim. She is perfect in all shapes and she has really big boobs and pink nipples. She is very fair speaking good English she is from Andhra, first she started with good BJ for 15 minutes later she comes top on me I am finished in 10 minutes. Later we chatted for some time, after that we started next session with DFK followed by BJ after that main course I ended up in 30 minutes. Before I leave she Offered nice coffee and had a tight hug.

Age 30..

Sappulmo
12-27-14, 10:04
Recently in Hyderabad Police raided 4 massage centres and arrested 15 therapists and 7 customers. Can anybody clarify what is the law regarding this cross gender massages? I don't think the police caught the customers during any extras? They must have caught them during normal massage. Is going to massage parlours illegal? What to do when police comes into MPs and catch you? Any lawyers in the forum please clarify. Thank you.

BabyKutu
12-27-14, 12:50
Recently in Hyderabad Police raided 4 massage centres and arrested 15 therapists and 7 customers. Can anybody clarify what is the law regarding this cross gender massages? I don't think the police caught the customers during any extras? They must have caught them during normal massage. Is going to massage parlours illegal? What to do when police comes into MPs and catch you? Any lawyers in the forum please clarify. Thank you.Bro. Refer to my previous posts. Cross gender is not illegal however fancy our cops imagination and creativity, another name in making money openly. Previous commissioner felt happy in life and banned cross gender massages and the dept lost the case in high court. He got shunted soon after.

That said. I do not believe customers were caught not getting the extras done, one of the video's had a explicit footage which was quite revealing. Time will heal and remember flesh trade is the oldest profession. It will thrive again.

Please stay safe. BK.

AjayAries12
12-27-14, 14:12
Hi,

Looks like a wonderful experience. You are lucky. Can I get this contact please. Please PM me.

Thanks

AjayAries12
12-27-14, 14:15
Hi Dude Pl. Message me her contact details.

I have few contacts I will share them to you.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay

AjayAries12
12-27-14, 14:22
I need some good contacts in Hyderabad. Friends Pl. Send me.

Sappulmo
12-27-14, 14:35
Hey mate, Thanks for the clarification. I went through your previous posts, which were informative, Thank you.

Bro. Refer to my previous posts. Cross gender is not illegal however fancy our cops imagination and creativity, another name in making money openly. Previous commissioner felt happy in life and banned cross gender massages and the dept lost the case in high court. He got shunted soon after.

AjayAries12
12-27-14, 14:52
Hi,

Please share some good contacts here in Hyderabad.

I will equally reciprocate with some good contacts.

Live life king size.

Logan345
12-28-14, 13:08
I have recently got a contact information of a provider from a member here. When I called her had an awkward conversation as the member shared her contact without informing her. I am all for sharing contacts but we should at least inform the provider and take her consent before sharing their contact. It saves an awkward conversation for both the parties.

Lucky343
12-28-14, 18:13
Hi,

Can you please share me the contact number of the SP.

Hey fellow mongers,

She liked me and said I like your 'fair skin' then she came on top of me like a true mistress and started kissing me. Loved it...

StarMonger99
12-29-14, 16:16
Please share this contact pro. I am new to this forum. Your help would be highly appreciated.

StarMonger99
12-29-14, 17:10
This FR is 4 months old. It is a independent SP operating around Dsnr.

Got this number from a online friend and called to fix the appointment.

A lady lifts the call and I have answered that I got this contact through a friend.

She started talking about the rates and said that a girl and aunty are available.

The girl (23 years) goes by name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is for 3000 short time incall.

Aunty (30 Years) for 2500 short time incall.

Negotiated as 2000 for the girl short time and reached the place. Pretty easy to find.

Entered the house found a lady in late 30's. She handed a glass of water and asked for the payment.

Payed her upfront and waited for the girl. The girl entered the room and gave a hug.

Soon we are on the bed cuddling, caressing and romancing with okay DFK.

The girl is friendly and funny. Sucked tits for a while which are 34 C and firm.

Clean shaved pussy ready for DATY. Gives a decent CBJ.

Soon started banging in Sideways, shifted to WOT and completed the deed in Missionary.

My review.

Boobs- 7/10

GFE- 8/10

CBJ- 7/10

Pussy- 8/10 (clean shaved and tight).

Hygeine- 9/10 (Smells nice).

Damage- 2000+300 (tips) for 1 HR 2 shots.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SAM7608
12-29-14, 19:02
Hey,

Please send her digits to my inbox. I have also something nice to share too.

Thanks

Hey fellow mongers,

So I got this number from a friend. Kavya was the name. The girl was 18 years old and looked above average. I called her and gave the reference and she agreed for 3 K for 2 shots. I don't like out calls so booked her for an in call during the afternoon. She arrived on time with an auto rickshaw driver. The driver left and I took her to my flat. She was thirsty and had some water. Loved the way she drank. Dressed is a very subtle attire; I loved it. So we got talking and she was in no hurry..

SAM7608
12-29-14, 19:14
Hi dude,

Nice FR. Can you inbox her number please. You don't mention what's the damage like.

Thanks

Hi Mongers,

Jhonny troubling and not willing to give up.

Called my regular SP and fixed appointment with Nikita.

Reach the place, saw the girl. Girl greeted me nicely and hugged and was looking in mood. I payed for 1 hour and deep started.

She is actually very active and love to participate and take control (not like other girls who just lie one bed).

DFK, BBJ everything was on card and I did not have to ask anything.

She took the initiative and we started having good fun. I has hard right from the moment she touched me.

Now after 10 minutes she put the Saftey and asked if she should ride me and I will ride her because she wants to finish first pop faster to save time for second pop.

I told her that I just one one pop but wants to have good fun (I like GFE experience and long foreplay if the girl is good)...

HydKing1
12-30-14, 00:07
Second pic SP asked for 2.5 didn't neg, usually girls at this SP are good in service.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.

Logan345
12-30-14, 11:58
Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.Both the photos are of same girl. Tried today bargained for 4 k ST.

Good cooperation and nice figure.

ShettyInHyd
12-30-14, 14:14
Hi everyone ,

What is your plan for tomorrow guys? If anyone looking for partner to join I will be free tomorrow to join you guys. Let us do some joint mongering.

NoisyBoy0000
12-30-14, 15:37
Hello everyone,

Today I have taken a service as my Jhonny is in too much of mood. Called a girl named Sa whom I got it from one of my friends. Called her and booked an appointment with her.

She directed me to her house and I got quite easily as I am very familiar with the place.

Just worried how she is as I don't even seen her once but she is very fair and had quite a good smile.

She welcomed me and given me some water and started a bit of chat with her like what I do, where from etc.

After 5 minutes she taken me to the bedroom and the real thing started. Had some oral sex for sometime and I undressed her and she did mine.

Had a good figure and I started playing with her boobs and she started giving me CBJ and I have to awesome one as she sucked balls as well for a good amount of time.

After that I started her in miss position and done my deal. Her pussy was not that tight and not so loose as well. OK I should say.

Overall I am much happy after I had deal with these idiotic SP's who quoted a lot without much of worth in it.

My ratings.

Boobs- 7/10 (Bit loose but OK).

GFE- 8/10

CBJ- 7/10

Pussy- 8/10 (clean and shaved).

Damage- 2500

Samar01
12-30-14, 15:42
Hi guys,

Wondering if any of you can give some inputs on mongering experience at Vizag.

Please PM me for specifics. Will be in Vizag for a while hence looking for some fun.

Thanks!

CanonPrinter
12-30-14, 17:24
Bro,

Mind to share the contact of that 30 yr aunt! Please PM me! Thanks in advance!

I shall reciprocate with a contact of mine!

MeatHyd101
12-30-14, 17:34
Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.Yes I had tried this girl some days back. Although she is a bit fat as seen in pic but has a wonderful attitude. She is very lively and romantic. Good GFE. Had a nice time with her.

Formal scorecard for her would be -.

Face. Same as in pics.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Service - 8/10.

GFE - 8/10.

Damage - 3 k.

RedRiderz
12-30-14, 17:56
Hi Noisyboy,

Could you PM me the contact details and some reference. Would help you when you are in need.

Redriderz

Hello everyone,

Today I have taken a service as my Jhonny is in too much of mood. Called a girl named Sa whom I got it from one of my friends. Called her and booked an appointment with her.

She directed me to her house and I got quite easily as I am very familiar with the place.

Just worried how she is as I don't even seen her once but she is very fair and had quite a good smile.

She welcomed me and given me some water and started a bit of chat with her like what I do, where from etc.

StarMonger99
12-30-14, 23:12
Hi guys,

Anyone tried these chicks? Please give me your reviews. Got them from an SP, not really sure of the experience. Quoting 5 k S. T.Mind sharing this contact bro. Will return the favour. Please PM me.

FuckSri
12-31-14, 07:16
Got in touch with this girl (pic from her whatsapp profile. She said her name is Nandita and is demanding 10 k for 1 HR. Her number ends with 852.

Any reviews would be much appreciated.

Regards,

FS

NoisyBoy0000
12-31-14, 09:34
Hello,

Can someone mind sharing contacts of brokers or individuals who can offer threesome service (FFM) for a reasonable price. Really looking forward to fulfill this fantasy.

Happy mongering and Happy new year.

HydFucker
12-31-14, 14:03
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Got in touch with this girl (pic from her whatsapp profile. She said her name is Nandita and is demanding 10 k for 1 HR. Her number ends with 852.

Regards,

FS

HydFucker
12-31-14, 14:19
Hi guys,

Been here after 2 months due to work pressure, want to open new year with a bang.

Can anyone suggest some good contacts. Your help will be reciprocated.

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year in advance.

Cheers,

HF.

Jaishankararyan
12-31-14, 19:29
Is the location opp Docomo showroom in Madhapur?

Hello everyone,

After 5 minutes she taken me to the bedroom and the real thing started. Had some oral sex for sometime and I undressed her and she did mine.

Had a good figure and I started playing with her boobs and she started giving me CBJ and I have to awesome one as she sucked balls as well for a good amount of time.

After that I started her in miss position and done my deal. Her pussy was not that tight and not so loose as well. OK I should say.

Overall I am much happy after I had deal with these idiotic SP's who quoted a lot without much of worth in it.

My ratings.

GFE- 8/10

CBJ- 7/10

Damage- 2500

NoisyBoy0000
12-31-14, 19:56
Happy New Year everyone.

Happy mongering and play safe.

NoisyBoy0000
12-31-14, 19:57
Yup dude you are right.

Is the location opp Docomo showroom in Madhapur?

LoveMe72
01-01-15, 07:35
Wishing all a very happy new year.

RajHyd
01-01-15, 11:48

Regards,

FSPlease avoid at any cost. 10 K for 1 HR is way too much. The prices in Hyderabad are too much already so please don't overpay.

StarMonger99
01-01-15, 14:29
Got this pic from a SP through mail. Any review on this chick would be highly appreciated. Quoting 5 K for 1 HR.

Jaishankararyan
01-01-15, 19:35
Had tried her more than a year back with SP Kiran. The SP is not available on his phone for almost a year, not sure what happened. He is me fav SP. If anybody has any news about the SP, please let me know.

Coming to the profile, She has nice racks. On the higher side of things. Quite heavy. Nice attitude as a person, but very passive when it comes to making love. Not worth for 5 k. 2. 5 k is max.

Happy mongering!

Got this pic from a SP through mail. Any review on this chick would be highly appreciated. Quoting 5 K for 1 HR.

Jaishankararyan
01-01-15, 19:37
10 k is way too high. Better to spend that sort of money on Shruthi with whom satisfaction is guaranteed.

Good luck!

Regards,

FS

SAM7608
01-01-15, 19:52
Appreciate if you can inbox me Shruthi's digits please.

10 k is way too high. Better to spend that sort of money on Shruthi with whom satisfaction is guaranteed.

Good luck!

FuckSri
01-01-15, 20:04
Thanks man.

Good luck!

RahulSxy
01-01-15, 20:59
Hello everyone,

My ratings.

GFE- 8/10

CBJ- 7/10

Damage- 2500Bro, can you provide the contact of the person handling this girl would be much appreciated thanks.

RahulSxy
01-01-15, 21:06
Will appreciate I you can PM her number. Expect something in return from me.New to this so would appreciate if you could send the conatct number to my inbox and when I have something would be glad to reciprocate the favor.

MonSanto
01-02-15, 03:49
Hi all,

Wishing you a rocking banging new year ahead!

Could anyone please PM me a good SP or indie's digits?? I am travelling to Hyderabad for a while next week. That SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] seems to be popular! Any advice from seniors is most welcome too.

Looking forward.

NeverDare
01-02-15, 06:59
Bro, can you provide the contact of the person handling this girl would be much appreciated thanks.Send me a contact number to my inbox dude.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

IndStallion31
01-02-15, 07:18
Hi friends,

I'm in Hyd for a year. Just shifted due to work. I want the website address of SP k, Sp V and Sp R. Kindly help me out.

Moreover I saw an and in loc reg threesome with 2 aunties. A guy named are at #ul posted. Anyone had tried it? Feedback please.

Thanks

Night Fury 90
01-02-15, 12:33
First of all a very happy new year to all the members.

I am new to the forum but had couple of experiences in Hyderabad and Bangalore in the last two years. I wish that I remembered all the details of my experiences so that I can share the contacts with the fellow members but sadly I just got familiar with ISG in the last month. Anyways so here goes my first report of the famous Kerala spa, which I have visited after reading about it in ISG.

Called up the guy from ad on google, asked for an appointment at 10 am (was trying to be safe with all the cop raids going by placing it in the morning).

The guy said 1 k and then I asked for a cross gender one for which he said it is a special package with 2 k and I booked for that one.

One chubby girl in her early 30's may be came in for the massage. Removed the langothi straight away and massaged the back. Massage was oka compared to the regular Balinese massages I get.

Once the massage was finished she asked me to take the steam but I asked for extras for which she said "Relaxation" 500 extra. I said okay and she went for it. She let me play with her assets while she gave a HJ.

Overall exp 6/10.

Damage 2.5 k.

Choriyan
01-02-15, 13:35
Thanks ISGians for sharing the contact. Tried Madhapur Inde Ra on New Year's eve. Well actually this is my second time with her. She was quite good on bed last time as well, & has the right measurements at the right places. So, that's a big turn on! Plus, she seems to be around 25-30.

Called her & went to her apartment. Seems safe! Being a repeat customer, she was in no hurry this time & made me at ease. After some 10-15 minutes of chit chat, we went to her room & the deed started. Started slowly with her ass rubbing on my Johny, When things became quite hot, I undressed her & started caressing her boobies & touching her privates. CBJ for 5 minutes & Johny was all ready. She is not so much into BJ but really likes when you do DATY. Licked her till she was all wet. Deed started in missionary (she is not open to other positions, but will make sure that you have a good time). Loved her moans & she seemed to be enjoying well.

Overall, a New year's eve well spent!

Scorecard:

Boobs: 9/10

GFE: 7/10

Hygiene: 9/10

Place: 7/10

CBJ: 7/10

DATY: 10/10

Damage: 3 K.

Willing to share contact in return for other Inde contacts.

RahulSxy
01-02-15, 14:54
Am new to this site and not too sure how to go about it if someon could help me out with a good SP's number I'll reciprocate back with help when I have good contacts too please do reply or send me the number.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

RockyBoy
01-02-15, 15:50
Hello guys,

3 weeks old FR.

Reference is an old post on the forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1463155&highlight=Simone#post1463155.

Pinged her for 3-4 times with a gap of a day or two in between. Got a reply as Yes, after 10 days.

Created a rapport with the lady, did not ask for image as I knew it was average from the post in forum. Asked for mobile number which she denied and continued talking on messenger. After almost 15 days of waste chatting for 10 minutes a day, finally made a deal. She was demanding 15 k / Night. Negotiated for 12 k.

She was constantly online so it was almost like talking on whatsapp.

She was ready for outcall and I invited her to my place. Met at a hotel and drove back to my place.

Her English is awesome, hard to make out that she is ready for this.

Did 3 sessions in night, we were away till 2 AM. And one in early morning.

Most of them were is Mishy, one DATY and WOT. Open for Doggy, but hard due to her huge butts.

Amazing attitude and BBJ.

Looks: 3/10

Boobs: 5/10- Not firm.

Attitude: 8/10 this is after 15 days of waste chatting.

WIR: No.

PM for more details and her ID.

Any contacts ready for Outcall please share, new to Hyderabad and desperately looking.

HydMasti
01-02-15, 20:42
She is a independent provider, I took her services 6 months back.

She is a working professional and does this on the side, if possible remove her pic.

I paid 10 k for 2 shots.

Don't be desperate, tell you will pay 7 k for 2 rounds or so. She would come down eventually for 10 k for full night.

Negotiate hard. Give your budget and tell that it is final she would say bye but she will come back when she needs money.

I liked her services.

Regards,

FS

SamHoneys
01-02-15, 23:44
Hi Meat bro,

Hope you are fine and doing well, can you please share the digits for this fat chick, I love fat ladies, your response will.

Be highly appreciated, kindly pm me.

Thanks,

Sam

Yes I had tried this girl some days back. Although she is a bit fat as seen in pic but has a wonderful attitude. She is very lively and romantic. Good GFE. Had a nice time with her.

Formal scorecard for her would be -.

Face. Same as in pics.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Service - 8/10.

GFE - 8/10.

Damage - 3 k.

SamHoneys
01-02-15, 23:54
Taking the contact from some of the ISG members, decided to go Miss S Malakpet Near P.S. , made a call and she ask for 3 k for 2 shots, negotiated for 2.5 and she agreed, reached her location at morning 9, she greeted nicely and given me a glass of water, asked for money and I given, started the deep, played with her boobs and lick her body, but when she open her legs for pussy.

View, my mood got down as her pussy was unhygienic and was smelling badly, I feet to vomit, stopped foreplay and simple asked for condom that she given to me and I started missionary.

And finish within 2 minute as I just wanted to finish as soon as I can, I was about to vomit, after the first shot I told her, I am going no need for 2nd shot as the deal was for 2 shots, so friends its better to ovoid her, we have lot of fish in the market, if we do not get one then its better to use our hand instead of going her.

Thanks

SamHoneys
01-03-15, 19:37
Hello all of you,

I'm touch with one of the Girl from Clist, Miss P and digit ending with 027, she told me to meet first then if we like each other go for futher, but before meeting her I want to ask the ISG members that any one tried her or know about her, because lot of LE activities now a days so I want to be safe, please kindly let me know if any one knows about her, thanks very much in advance.

From Sam.

Jaishankararyan
01-03-15, 19:43
My inbox has been flooded with requests for the digits of Shruthi. I would love to share, sadly I have lost the number. I am sure seniors on this forum can help.

Good luck!

Blomkvist1987
01-03-15, 22:15
Hi all,

I deleted my previous ID few months back, and came back again. .

Posted from earlier ID:

I got the details of "the famous Kerala SPA". I visited the Spa 4 times, and I had very good experience.

I had Nuru massage that include sex in Hong-Kong for 2000 HK $.

Now.

FR1 : Call girl thru SP, in 1st week of Dec, 2014.

Got a number through chat in Facebook, the guy said the girl was Muslim and very good. So I called the num, and the SP Saleem picked-up the call. I asked for the details and he said it's 4 k per HR and I negotiated to 3 k.

The girl was good looking. The place is the guy's house. And the girl was scared, if neighbors would come, not even talking normally. So a very bad experience for me for the first time I ever had with a CG.

+ : No Romance, no GFE, Direct deed, pussy smell is awful.

- : She has a very good figure.

A big NO for the same girl. Also, since that day the SP is calling me at least once a week, so be careful guys.

FR2 : Massage on Jan 1st.

I haven't been to any kind of massage lately. So, I went to Thai Spa in Hi-tech-City, opposite to Cyber Gateway. I went there just for a normal massage.

First the masseuse started with the back. While doing that, she literally sat on my bums and rubbing her pussy on my ass, at least that's how I felt. Then she asked me to turn around and started with legs. While she's massaging she started touching lightly the area just beside my penis and I was in full swing. After she's done with my legs, she came to me and asked if I needed massage. First I didn't understand and I asked again. She repeated showing my penis. I wasn't carrying minimum cash for tip at least. So, I tried to make her understand that I don't have money, but she didn't understand (guess she's Thai). So, I took out my empty wallet and showed it to her. Then she understood and continued the massage.

After the massage and before shower, I asked her the details of how much she take normally and below are the rates.

HJ- 2 k.

Boob job- 3-4 k.

Just before getting into shower I pressed my johnny onto her ass and pressed her boobs, while she was adjusting the temperature of the water.

And that's how I started my new year with a massage.

ForePlay69
01-04-15, 03:31
Hey guys,

Its been long time I stopped mongering and from last 2 weeks I started visiting this page again. As you can see my old reviews on Shruthi and others. Did any one tried Shruthi in the recent past? I called her 3-4 times but she is not picking up the phone and yesterday she picked up the phone and asked me to call after 2 days.

Would like to know what's the current price she is quoting?

Thanks

My inbox has been flooded with requests for the digits of Shruthi. I would love to share, sadly I have lost the number. I am sure seniors on this forum can help.

Wankey
01-04-15, 03:46
Hi all,

SP sent photo of BBW, attached. Liked it and took overnight offer. Candidate is too passive, but otherwise cooperative. Only did mish.

Scorecard:

7/10 overall. Damage: 6 K for 3 pops. (U can negotiate to 5 K. I overpaid as jony was desperate!

Stay safe. Bang safe.

Wankey

Ravmah
01-04-15, 04:28
Hi all,

Happy New Year to all.

Couple of days ago I tried miss J from my regular SP K. I had booked her for night. I would not like to go in detail, but indeed it was a memorable experince. She seems to be friendly, but will take time to open up.

Body: 7/10 (nice tummy).

Boob: 8/10 Small but firm.

Skin: 6/10 smooth, medium fair.

Attitude: 6/10

GFE: 7/10 (have to manage her mood).

Damage: 15 K / 3 shots / night.

Cheers,

Ravmah

AnilChodary
01-04-15, 04:58
Contacted SP he sent a pic, which is attached.

She is an housewife type, Went there had some chit chat for 10 minutes. She asked me can we start?

She looked good in saree. When she removed, boobs was good, lot of fat in her tummy and it was very loose (disappointed).

She started BJ (with cond), shifted to miss, and completed in 5 minutes. I Didn't asked other position. She gave her digits she operates from Ta. Ka.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Figure 4/10 (due to her stomach).

Damage 2 k+200.Can you please PM her digits?

AnilChodary
01-04-15, 05:02
Hey guys,

Its been long time I stopped mongering and from last 2 weeks I started visiting this page again. As you can see my old reviews on Shruthi and others. Did any one tried Shruthi in the recent past? I called her 3-4 times but she is not picking up the phone and yesterday she picked up the phone and asked me to call after 2 days.

ThanksShe is avoiding me, till few months back I was opting her only 2.5 k for two times. Might be she wants more, she is avoiding me saying she is not doing this any more. Good that she is responding you guys.

BabyKutu
01-04-15, 07:02
Hey guys,

ThanksLast I heard she was shooting for a be Grade film and quoting acrimoniously high price. She is still the 10-12 K range. She started with 5 - 6 K. Well forum worked like magic and she did not need a PR agency.

I am sure there are better birds than this loose hole.

Stay Safe. BK.

Member #4522
01-04-15, 07:13
Hi all,

SP sent photo of BBW, attached. Liked it and took overnight offer. Candidate is too passive, but otherwise cooperative. Only did mish.

Scorecard:

7/10 overall. Damage: 6 K for 3 pops. (U can negotiate to 5 K. I overpaid as jony was desperate!

Stay safe. Bang safe.

WankeyShe is fucking sexy aunty.

Nice fuck.

Enjoy!

NaniNaresh
01-04-15, 07:23
Last Sunday I decided to go her. But suddenly I drooped with my work.

Thanks dude.

Taking the contact from some of the ISG members, decided to go Miss S Malakpet Near P.S. , made a call and she ask for 3 k for 2 shots, negotiated for 2.5 and she agreed, reached her location at morning 9, she greeted nicely and given me a glass of water, asked for money and I given, started the deep, played with her boobs and lick her body, but when she open her legs for pussy.

View, my mood got down as her pussy was unhygienic and was smelling badly, I feet to vomit, stopped foreplay and simple asked for condom that she given to me and I started missionary.

And finish within 2 minute as I just wanted to finish as soon as I can, I was about to vomit, after the first shot I told her, I am going no need for 2nd shot as the deal was for 2 shots, so friends its better to ovoid her, we have lot of fish in the market, if we do not get one then its better to use our hand instead of going her.

Thanks

MeatHyd101
01-04-15, 13:50
Tried this girl from old SP. Girl was similar to pic but seemed somewhat bulky in her dress. Had a overall very good time. She was not at all in any hurry as usual SP girls. We were rolling on bed doing foreplay for about 20-25 minutes. Thereafter went for deed. She had awesome firm boobs not at all hanging. After finishing also relaxed for quite some time. She also did not bother to dress up quickly which happens usually. Very good GFE.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 10/10 one of finest pairs I have ever seen.

GFE - 8/10.

P.S - I dont have her no. so pls dont PM me for her no.

HornyInHyd
01-04-15, 14:00

Damage- 2500Hi,

I'm a Gurgaon monger so have no contacts in Hyd.

Appreciate if you can help me with this contact. Will post FR and any other contacts I get.

Greetings,

Jackson

LoveMe72
01-04-15, 15:12
Got her number from one of ISG member, called her an booked her for 6. 00 pm, the place seems to be safe, but my experience was not good with her, as she seems to be in hurry to finish off, I tried her as her review was good, but I think my time was bad damages 3 k.

CanonPrinter
01-04-15, 15:47
Hello,

Can someone mind sharing contacts of brokers or individuals who can offer threesome service (FFM) for a reasonable price. Really looking forward to fulfill this fantasy.

Thanks in advance!

I shall reciprocate with two indie contacts.

TruePal
01-04-15, 17:00
Hi Fellow ISGians from Hyderabad.

I am visiting Hyderabad on 18th and 19th January. Can any one PM me some girlfriend friendly hotels (3 star) especially in Amberpet / Uppal area. Would also love to have info of relialble SP's or inde's. In return I can share contact info of Coimbatore. Regards. Manu.

Member #4483
01-04-15, 20:13
Can you help me by providing good independent contact?

JustForFun85
01-05-15, 04:33
Guys,

I am in New Jersey and would love to meet some independents, asking you guys to help me out, please share with me any details you have of New Jersey indies.

GauthamMenon
01-05-15, 05:20
Guys,

I am in New Jersey and would love to meet some independents, asking you guys to help me out, please share with me any details you have of New Jersey indies.Bro,

Have mailed you the contacts. Can you send me some indie contacts in Chennai, if possible.

Optional1
01-05-15, 05:25
She is avoiding me, till few months back I was opting her only 2.5 k for two times. Might be she wants more, she is avoiding me saying she is not doing this any more. Good that she is responding you guys.Wow. 2.5 for 2? Are you sure? That's a steal with her. The best I have done with her is 10 k for 2, and for even that she's hesitating now. And I know she's even robbing people by charging up to 20-25 k for 2.

Member #4483
01-05-15, 12:08
Hi,

Can you share her mobile number.

Regards,

FS===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Loveyv
01-05-15, 12:08
There was a time when she used to constantly ping asking to meet her for 5 k, or lend her in the tunes of 10-15 k, and soon shown tantrums, eventually I started avoiding Shruti. It's been over a year though.

Wow. 2. 5 for 2? Are you sure? That's a steal with her. The best I have done with her is 10 k for 2, and for even that she's hesitating now. And I know she's even robbing people by charging up to 20-25 k for 2.

HeatItUphyd
01-05-15, 20:32
I am not sure if you are referring to Indie Contacts in NJ, USA. If yes, can you please share the details. As of now, don't have any concrete info from my side. Would love to return the favor in future.

Bro,

Have mailed you the contacts. Can you send me some indie contacts in Chennai, if possible.

AnilChodary
01-06-15, 02:52
Wow. 2. 5 for 2? Are you sure? That's a steal with her. The best I have done with her is 10 k for 2, and for even that she's hesitating now. And I know she's even robbing people by charging up to 20-25 k for 2.Yes bro, Initially I started with 12 k for 2, gradually it came down to 8 k, 6 k ,4 k and 2. 5 k. Now she is avoiding.

BabyKutu
01-06-15, 07:22
Brethren,

4 crackdown's in 2 days, most of the reputed SP's are on the run and 2 of them especially are cooling their heels behind bars. LE is tracking numbers through SP's whatapp profiles. Please refrain to pick calls from 1201 or 1212 numbers. Please don't identify yourself.

Radio silence on the forum please.

CanonPrinter
01-06-15, 14:13
Looking for contact. Has anyone tried them?

Will appreciate if you can PM their numbers. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts!

Both the females names start with R & S.

Member #4483
01-06-15, 17:54
Hi seniors,

Anyone tried these chicks? One SP send pics an quotes 20 k and 15 k.

Also please anyone shares independent details to my box if possible.

ChinaRaja
01-06-15, 20:06
I am in new to Hyderabad and would love to meet some independents, asking you guys to help me out, please share with me any details you have.

Greetings,

Jackson

AnilChodary
01-06-15, 23:09
Hi seniors,

Also please anyone shares independent details to my box if possible.Too much price it is.

RajHyd
01-07-15, 03:34
Hi seniors,

Also please anyone shares independent details to my box if possible.Please avoid at any cost!

Jaanfun
01-07-15, 03:59
Brethren,

4 crackdown's in 2 days,
Radio silence on the forum please.Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot for sharing the important information. I know that one of the SP has been changing his site too often now a days, so its time for us to be extra cautious.

Play safe.

JF.

Pussy Invader
01-07-15, 05:24
I need good SP contacts or inde contacts in Madhapur or Kphb, in return I will share contacts too.

Member #4483
01-07-15, 08:55
Hi Raj,

What happens, means security problem? That much tight observation is going on in Hyderabad?

Any way thanks.

Please avoid at any cost!

HoneyHunt05
01-07-15, 10:54
Hi seniors,

Also please anyone shares independent details to my box if possible.Both of them not worth more than 3 k ST. This shows the bad scene in Hyderabad. Stay low folks!

DJ9545
01-07-15, 13:07
Hi guys,

Been a passive member of the forum for a while. Been in the scene for almost 8-9 years now. Seen how much the city has gone dry and thought that building contacts through this forums is the trusted way. I have been guilty of increasing the costs in the mongering scene due to desperation but got back to my senses a few years back. Look forward to seniors and old timers who can provide some good contacts. Preferably if you have contacts that can host that will help. I have bought the subscription so do PM me with info.

Thanks in advance for all your help. Happy mongering.

Avinash83
01-07-15, 20:05
Hi seniors,

I am new in to this. Please help me with genuine indie in Madhapur or Kphb or Uppal. I would reply with my contacts. Please reply. If any MP with extra service.

RajHyd
01-08-15, 03:15
Hi Raj,

What happens, means security problem? That much tight observation is going on in Hyderabad?

Any way thanks.Its not about security issue. 20 k and 15 k for the pics you posted are way too much. They are just worth 3-4 k.

Dega123
01-08-15, 04:59
Hello bro,

Can you share me some contacts in NJ? TIA.

Bro,

Logan345
01-08-15, 05:24
Both LE Scrutiny and SP pricing are on a steep rising trend. Urge my fellow mongers to use discretion. Discuss specifics only through PMs. I would lay low for a couple of months. Stay safe.

KrishnaMongers
01-08-15, 05:56
Hey guys,

I am new to Hyd. Can anybody give me a genuine contact number of girls in this wonderful city?

Thanks

Pussy Invader
01-09-15, 02:27
Got these pics from SP V and these are also available on different blogs. If anyone has tried these girls, any review / help is appreciated.

Damages quoted: 4 K /1 shot, 8 K /2 shots, 10 K / 2 hours.

CoolLoverBoy
01-09-15, 05:44
Hi seniors,

Anyone tried this chick? One SP send pics an quotes 15 k.

Frank Martin
01-09-15, 06:48
Hi,

I am coming to Hyd this weekend. If I am lucky enough to have nice gal from Luckme anty from Amerpt I will write FR. Hoping for best experience.

Frank Martin

SandyChad146
01-09-15, 08:55
Got these pics from SP V and these are also available on different blogs. If anyone has tried these girls, any review / help is appreciated.

Damages quoted: 4 K /1 shot, 8 K /2 shots, 10 K / 2 hours.Hello buddy,

These are prices on the higher side. As you said, a lot of SPs operate on few such escorts. Definitely V is not the best of them when it comes to pricing.

I am certain that you'll get them for cheaper.

Now coming to these birds. I once planned to take the boobiest of them, I was turned off later when I went to location and ended up taking another one. Rest of them, I am not sure of. However, 3 and 4th girls are periodically repeated. Maybe they settled in Hyd.

CoolLoverBoy
01-09-15, 12:52
Hi seniors,

Anyone tried this chick? One SP send pics an quotes 15 k.

Thanks

Sandy60
01-09-15, 17:00
Hi,

Can any one PM the contact of the girl in pic? I shall reciprocate with a few indie contacts and some decent SP contacts.

NKryptor
01-09-15, 18:33
The third chick is Rani from Mumbai. She keeps shuttling between Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai looks like she has hit Hyd now. I've had her for 5 k FN in Chennai. I guess the Hyd prices are a bit different.

Damages quoted: 4 K /1 shot, 8 K /2 shots, 10 K / 2 hours.

Optional1
01-09-15, 19:50
Went to this spa in hitec for the first time a couple of days back. Good quality therapists. Price on the higher side (2 k+). Extras not guaranteed but definite scope, is what I felt. Will keep trying.

Sorry for the vague report, but many of you may know the reason. Can share details in private with trusted members.

Warning
01-10-15, 03:52
Hi guys,

Please help me with Inde contacts. In return you can get some SP contacts.

TIA

CoolLoverBoy
01-10-15, 11:41
Hello everyone,

Called an SP K and got this girl named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Started off with 15 K but managed to get it done in 8 K.

He called me to Gachibowli Stadium and told me to wait. After arnd 15 min his driver came and picked me up.

Met this girl at an apartment. Girl was same as in the pic. After some chit chat, started the action.

About the girl she is short maybe about 5. 2". Nice figure no extra fat. Started with kissing on the body and boobs sucking. No DFK No kiss on lips only LFK.

After 15 min of foreplay started first missionary and the wot. Had a decent experience. Spent about 1.5 hrs with her.

My ratings.

Boobs- 8/10 Nice rounded a bit small though.

Face- 8/10

GFE- 6/10

CBJ- 7/10

Pussy- 9/10 (clean, shaved and tight).

Damage- 8000 K.

RamboRaj
01-10-15, 18:20
Me and one of my friend tried kasulya for the first time for LT at my friends room she asked for 12000 for 4 shots. I said my budget is only 6000 and I can't spend more than that. She said she can't come for 6000 . So I hung up. She called and agreed. Picked her up at balanagar bustop on my bike. And went to my friends appartment. Brought her a vodka half bottle. Me and my friend did not drink as we are already fully drunk from morning. She drank about 4 large pegs. She talks a lot. ,started the deed at 2 in morning and finished at 5 . Slept for one hour than gave her auto charges and she left.

Score card.

Looks 5.

DFK 4.

Overall rating would be only 5.

I will not repeat her.

I feel 1000 per shot is ok with her. Not more than that. I will post her pic soon.

RajHyd
01-11-15, 02:26
CoolLoverBoy,

Did you 8,000 for single shot?

Pussy Invader
01-11-15, 05:51
Got these pics from a SP. If anyone has tried these girls, any review / help is appreciated.

Damages quoted: 8 K /1 shot /1 hour.