PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Deepak2020
01-11-15, 14:46
Could anybody body on this forum share me contact at Sainikpuri or A. S Rao Nagar?

Even an SP or Aunty or Indi will do.

Just need to flush my stuff out after long time.

CanonPrinter
01-11-15, 15:12
Looking for contact. Has anyone tried her?

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!

BabyKutu
01-11-15, 18:46
Got these pics from a SP. If anyone has tried these girls, any review / help is appreciated.

Damages quoted: 8 K /1 shot /1 hour.1st PIC was 5 K in Bangalore couple of months ago. Wow. Please don't pay more. She is mechanical and time watcher. Her assets are sagging.

Stay Safe. BK.

DDevil
01-11-15, 20:15
Looks good. Can you PM contact to me too please?

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!

CoolLoverBoy
01-11-15, 21:14
CoolLoverBoy,

Did you 8000 for single shot?Nope. Multiple shots.

Sandy60
01-11-15, 22:19
Tried this new chick today at SP V,she doesn't look as good as in the pic but decent enough. Has a good smell and tries to please. Great at CBJ.

Looks: 7/10

GFE: 8/10

Body: 8/10

Overall: 8/10

Damage: 8 k.

WIR: if not for the outrageous price would have certainly.

BloodyWhiskey1
01-12-15, 11:15
Got a contact through locanto and quoting and 4 k for 1 HR at Madhapur.

Pic of the bird seems to be nice. Only worry is LE threat.

Requesting seniors to suggest whether to go ahead on this at this time.

DevilAtWill
01-12-15, 11:34
Tried this new chick today at SP V,she doesn't look as good as in the pic but decent enough. Has a good smell and tries to please. Great at CBJ.

Looks: 7/10

GFE: 8/10

Overall: 8/10

Damage: 8 k.

WIR: if not for the outrageous price would have certainly.The same girl is available with SP K, with half the price, I think SP V charges exorbitantly, but how the same girl available with both SP?

Urihd
01-12-15, 11:53
Hi,

Any senior member here can help with connecting me with a independent lady to meet up tonight?

TIA

Frank Martin
01-12-15, 18:49
Hi,

I just landed in Hyd from pune by sat day afternoon and finished my work. On Sunday morning I have contacted one of my regular SP based out of Warasiguda. He said he will confirm the availability. Finally reached after knowing a marwadi is available. In total my experience was awesome. Mish, Wot, CBJ, Doggy, RCG. She is very co-operative.

Cons: No attached bathroom, She is getting lot of phone calls (As she didn't started back after 5 pm, shw is getting cont calls), she doesn't like DFK.

Pros: Soft Skin, Handy boobs, Pink color small nipples, Ready for any pose, Trying to Please.

Body: 10/10.

Looks: 8/10 (She has a very typical face, not extraordinary).

GFE: 7/10 (No DFK, only CBJ).

Damage: 2000 (for 2 shots) + 500 tip.

WIR: Till I get bored of her.

LoverG
01-12-15, 23:10
Got these pics from a SP. If anyone has tried these girls, any review / help is appreciated.

Damages quoted: 8 K /1 shot /1 hour.Tried the first one a while ago. She was with SP K.

Almost looks like in the pic. Not classy. Too much talker. Sex was good. She tries to please.

Can recommend.

Second girl pic looks hot. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers

RajHyd
01-12-15, 23:43

Damages quoted: 8 K /1 shot /1 hour.8 K / shot is just too much. Think before you want to spend that kind of money.

RajHyd
01-12-15, 23:43

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!She was with SP K a few days back.

SamHoneys
01-13-15, 07:56

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!How much SP quoted for her?

RajeshBindaas
01-13-15, 17:46
Lovely FR.

I live in the nearby locality. Heard of her earlier.

Appreciate if you can share her contact. Also reliable if any from forum.

Seniors big no to Mlkpt, [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. They are avoiding strangers asking referer to call and few are turn off.

Hi,

I just landed in Hyd from pune by sat day afternoon and finished my work. On Sunday morning I have contacted one of my regular SP based out of Warasiguda. He said he will confirm the availability. Finally reached after knowing a marwadi is available. In total my experience was awesome. Mish, Wot, CBJ, Doggy, RCG. She is very co-operative.

Cons: No attached bathroom, She is getting lot of phone calls (As she didn't started back after 5 pm, shw is getting cont calls), she doesn't like DFK.

Pros: Soft Skin, Handy boobs, Pink color small nipples, Ready for any pose, Trying to Please.

Body: 10/10.

Looks: 8/10 (She has a very typical face, not extraordinary).

GFE: 7/10 (No DFK, only CBJ).

Damage: 2000 (for 2 shots) + 500 tip.

WIR: Till I get bored of her.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sher Khan
01-13-15, 18:39
Hello fellow ISG'ians,

Been a long time after my 1st review, now I'm in contact with a lady around 35, I demanded to teach her the art of making love as she says I look like a kid and yeah I said I'm a virgin but the problem here comes is the place. Where should I take her for having some private time do you guys know anyone who share's their place for hour or two?

Deepak2020
01-14-15, 07:36
Hello fellow ISG'ians,

Been a long time after my 1st review, now I'm in contact with a lady around 35, I demanded to teach her the art of making love as she says I look like a kid and yeah I said I'm a virgin but the problem here comes is the place. Where should I take her for having some private time do you guys know anyone who share's their place for hour or two?[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

If she is 35 around and married MILF then surely even she can arrange as most of them inter these trade through some know friend person.

If not then try good resorts in hyd. Just mail then before that you will be visiting with tour female friend. Most of them allow as I have done this few times.

There are service apartments in begput for a day rent but now they have stopped it.

Also if you two are fine with search for a couple on net and then go-ahead to their place place and got yourself deflowered.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Deepak2020
01-14-15, 07:58
Frank Martin,

Getting Marwadi that too at mentioned place for 2000 for 2 shorts is like finding water in desert.

I can say from my own experience that Hyderabad rates are the highest compared to Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore. Girls who are commanding 500 -2000 k in Mumbai are getting here 5000 k per short.

The more fair you are the more you can earn here in Hyderabad.

If people here remember the famous girl with name princess, I had paid her 5 k for 2 hrs and there were some great guys of Hyderabad who paid almost 13-15 k for two shots.

Hi,

Body: 10/10..

SamHoneys
01-14-15, 11:19
Hello fellow mongers,

Following the forum from the past two years but never joined as a member, my luck in mongering never shined, I got a contact of a women around 35 years and after talking to her over the phone and gifting her a dress she got impressed with me and invited me for having the deed. The woman is a widower and stays with her parents now, me being a NRI and very few knowledge about Hyderabad and the hotels told her to arrange, she arranged a little room near Langar houz which belonged to one of her friend and told me to pick her up from the nearby locality. I picked her up and she guided me to the place and then the action started it was my first time. After an hour of immaturely fucking her, I was done and the friend of her demanded 1 k for the place and I handed it over to her and left the place. Now I need a place for another action but don't know about it. So fellow mongers it would be helpful if you all could guide me in Hyderabad help for a newbie would be appreciated.Hi Share Khan,

How are you bro, you are enjoying alot with this Anty. Can share her contact please, I would be thankful to you.

Thanks,

Sam

VenkataSwamy
01-14-15, 18:43
Saw this ad in locan and contacted one Rahl number ending 253, was guided to saidab near a temple. The lady lives on the first floor, I saw a kid watching TV when I entered the room. I thought of going back after seeing her, road side material in a package but thought let me check the second one and then decide. Second one arrived later, was bit OK some where around 34 asking price was 6 K for both ST, told them I don't want 2 but only want to go with the second one and only will pay 2.5 K. First lady started drinking some cheap liquor and said she will also join, I politely refused her. Completed the deed in a hurry and left the place. One of my worst experience.

Damage: 2. 5 K.

Will not repeat.

Samass
01-15-15, 04:57
Hi,

As you can see, I am new to this forum.

Can anybody guide me to a massage parlour that offers some extras by aunties?

Would prefer in Madhapur area.

Thanks

RedRiderz
01-16-15, 04:07
Hey Canonprinter,

Have you tried her out. If good, could you help me with contact and reference. Help you with contacts in exchange.

Thanks

OrganicBlaze
01-17-15, 08:28
Anyone tried out this girl before?

Hardrod81
01-18-15, 06:12
This is how we jack up prices of even average girls. If the SP says 15 k for 2 hours. You should get the girl for 5 k its the hard negotiating skills which will help you save some hard earned money and also will earn you some hard earned money for your next fuck. Negotiate hard and also bang hard.

Dega123
01-18-15, 15:41
Guys,

I am on a 2 week vacation in Hyderabad and would really appreciate if some one can help me with Independents or reliable SP contacts.

Please PM with any details. I will definitely write a review on the numbers you help me with.

TIA

Krish2121
01-18-15, 18:00
Anyone tried out this girl before?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1592251&viewfull=1#post1592251

Frank Martin
01-18-15, 18:15
Hi,

Sorry for contradicting with what you say. With all my experience of Hyd, Blore and Pune I feel Bangalore is damn expensive. Hyd is dead cheap If you are local or follow a single SP frequently.

In Hyd, most of the time girls come by contract not share. When girls come by contract it is easy to bargain.

In my opinion Bangalore SPs are ruthless and they just rip you off. Still I am able to find one good SP who charge me of 6 K to 8 K for 2 or 3 shots. (which is damn higher compared to what I pay in Hyd).

Frank Martin,

Getting Marwadi that too at mentioned place for 2000 for 2 shorts is like finding water in desert.

I can say from my own experience that Hyderabad rates are the highest compared to Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore. Girls who are commanding 500 -2000 k in Mumbai are getting here 5000 k per short.

The more fair you are the more you can earn here in Hyderabad.

If people here remember the famous girl with name princess, I had paid her 5 k for 2 hrs and there were some great guys of Hyderabad who paid almost 13-15 k for two shots.

MeatHyd101
01-18-15, 19:22
Wanted some massage fun yesterday and tried the recently opened Tantra thai spa near madhapur P.S. As I was curious as its very close to my place.

The ambiance looked very good and receptionist was also very hot. So thought of proceeding. The rates were similar to Aura and no discounts being weekend.

Went for usual aroma. The first turndown was when I saw the therapist. Ugly looking thai it seemed. She could barely speak English and was yelling rubbish. Although the room was better than that at Aura but of no use. She was no good in massage. Was just rubbing oil. Completely surprised. Just wanted her to finish off quickly and leave. In between she was yelling all rubbish in thai language. God knows what. Overall complete waste of money. While coming out also saw another therapist and she also looked of similar type. Please avoid this spa if anyone planning.

Face - 4/10.

Massage - 2/10.

Attitude - 0/10.

Ambiance - 8/10.

StaticCouch
01-19-15, 14:41
Wanted some massage fun yesterday and tried the recently opened Tantra thai spa near madhapur P.S. As I was curious as its very close to my place.

The ambiance looked very good and receptionist was also very hot. So thought of proceeding. The rates were similar to Aura and no discounts being weekend.

This Spa is sister concern of Aourra (same parent organization), the ambiance & decor would be similar, Therapists are from Isaan and they are the worst and cheapest lot of Isaan. If you've been to T'Land, Isaan is the place where 90% of girls come from, to BKK, PHKet, PattYa etc. In India as well most of them are from Isaan. But here is the cheapest lot of them.

Good to be avoided, I would love to bang the Thai receptionist though She looks hot, premium for Hyd! But am sure there would be a premium rate for her here.

Try not to mention the name of the place so explicitly since normal searches on google would lead to this page. Be careful.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

BabyKutu
01-19-15, 15:00
Try not to mention the name of the place so explicitly since normal searches on google would lead to this page. Be careful.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.Well Said Bro. Check my post on Bangalore forum from this afternoon. Name was up yesterday and less than 24 hrs, the place is raided. Its a shame that places are going under but image if you were caught in that raid!

ISG is being watched very closely and this above example only proves the same. Guys please refrain from names on the forum.

Static- long time bro!

BK.

Member #4483
01-19-15, 18:25
Hi seniors,

Today one trusted SP sent TV actress pics. He is my regular SP. And mentioned prices 30-40 k for 4 HR or 80 k fn.

Even he is not asking advance since he knows me well. Please suggest whether prices are in range or high if you had any previous similar experience.

For security reasons I am not posting pics here. Hope you understand.

CanonPrinter
01-19-15, 18:55
She was with SP K a few days back.Thanks for the info bro! Mind to PM her SP contact number & details!

CanonPrinter
01-19-15, 18:59

MeatHyd101
01-19-15, 19:36
Well Said Bro. Check my post on Bangalore forum from this afternoon. Name was up yesterday and less than 24 hrs, the place is raided. Its a shame that places are going under but image if you were caught in that raid!

ISG is being watched very closely and this above example only proves the same. Guys please refrain from names on the forum.

Static- long time bro!

BK.I sincerely appreciate concerns of you both. SC and BK.

But I beg to differ on some thoughts here. If you have read my report carefully there is no mention about any extras or anything. Its just utter disappointment about basic thai massage that was expected from a thai massage center especially when they are charging premium rates. The masseuse in no way looked to be a trained masseuse. So my only intention was to save the hard earned money of fellow mongerers who may be planning to try it out. And also I don't suppose doing any google search will land you up on this page as the name of this spa is a very famous traditional word.

Thirdly as far as LE acts are considered, what I know from my experience is if they don't get their appropriate share from such places they will raid. Probably tats why the famous spa in hitec is never raided inspite of so much action there.

SatishMonger
01-19-15, 20:14
Hello fellow mongers,

I am coming Hyderabad for 6 months it will be grateful if anyone share digits of cute indi or anyone who are safe.

Hope I get some good leads, I have activated PM so please direct me to good SP's or indi.

Thanks in advance.

LoginCityVer2
01-19-15, 21:56

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!One SP there offered her to me for the short. She operates in Miyapur area.

Will gladly share. PM me your details.

Regards

Dega123
01-20-15, 00:35
I have good indi and trusted SP contacts but how can I share it with you?Bro,

Thanks for coming forward to help me. You will need the PM facility activated to provide me contacts.

Dega123
01-20-15, 00:39
Tried SanXXXX yesterday. 3 k for 1 session. Independent lives in a apartment. Good attitude.

Body-7/10

Face- 7/10

Attitude- 7/10

Ambiance- 6/10

Overall- 7/10

RajHyd
01-20-15, 03:09
Thanks for the info bro! Mind to PM her SP contact number & details!I wish I could share the contact. My PM service has expired a few days back and I have not renewed it this time around. Will let you know once I have activated it again.

VishnuHyd
01-20-15, 05:12

Will appreciate if you can PM her number & name. Expect something in return from me. I have 2 indie contacts! Both are girls!She was with famous SP K. I really liked her. Very talkative but very good service, good looks, young, speaks very good English indicating she had a good background.

I wanted to see her one more time but she left just before Pongal so I was disappointed.

If she is still in town, it's possible that the SPs are rotating her and may be available thru another SP (very unlikely though).

VishnuHyd
01-20-15, 05:16
From SP K. Heavily photo shopped. Dark skin but overall structure is same. Looks like she is from a village and it clearly shows up.

Very skinny and not my kind. She is in a hurry and I didn't like it.

Since I didn't like the overall session, I only paid her 200. However she blocked me at the door and kept on begging for more. Never seen this before. Just gave 500 and walked out. Will not repeat.

BabyKutu
01-20-15, 06:36
I sincerely appreciate concerns of you both. SC and BK.

Thirdly as far as LE acts are considered, what I know from my experience is if they don't get their appropriate share from such places they will raid. Probably tats why the famous spa in hitec is never raided inspite of so much action there.Well taken chief, as an abundant caution. Since the same SPA's sister concern got raided sometime ago hence why. Please stay safe, that matters the most. As you said if SPA's don't pay up then we will have to right? Either ways some one has to pay!

Stay Safe. BK.

Pussy Invader
01-20-15, 07:21
Got in touch with a new SP, banged this chick for 2 hours. This girl is very talkative, started with mish, doggy, WOT. Only thing is NO DFK.

Boobs- 9/10 (very good).

Face- 8/10

Body- 8/10

Attitude- 8/10

Overall- 8/10

Damages: 5 K + 200 tip.

StaticCouch
01-20-15, 14:37
Hi seniors,

Today one trusted SP sent TV actress pics. He is my regular SP. And mentioned prices 30-40 k for 4 HR or 80 k fn.

Even he is not asking advance since he knows me well. Please suggest whether prices are in range or high if you had any previous similar experience.

For security reasons I am not posting pics here. Hope you understand.80 K Break up for the Night:

Bangakock Return ticket 19 K over the weekend. Bang a buffet of chics. Russian, Paki, Brit, American, Thai, Srilankan, Indian, Korean - 30 K (higher side) - Stay 10 K (higher side) - Shopping 10-15 K. Still you save some money! 80 K for a TV actress. Have you gone Bonkers? All the prices quoted above are on the higher side, living & enjoying lavishly in TLand!

Do not encourage such prices in here, this place anyways have become bone dry! Spend wisely!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

StaticCouch
01-20-15, 14:52
I sincerely appreciate concerns of you both. SC and BK.

But I beg to differ on some thoughts here. If you have read my report carefully there is no mention about any extras or anything. Its just utter disappointment about basic thai massage that was expected from a thai massage center especially when they are charging premium rates. The masseuse in no way looked to be a trained masseuse. So my only intention was to save the hard earned money of fellow mongerers who may be planning to try it out. And also I don't suppose doing any google search will land you up on this page as the name of this spa is a very famous traditional word..Well Mate, I've been there and extras are on the table if you can crack the code with the therapists or be upfront if you know they are from Tland. Since I've been to Isaan, I can connect with them and the prices are lowered (0. 5) from the regular 1 K for HJ, 1. 5 K Touching HJ but no FS.

I agree they look pathetic (except for 1 or 2 and the receptionist) and definitely to be avoided. I was little lucky I guess, I got the good one from the lot, did see others walking around, did not like'them.

Folks on ISG are extremely intelligent and can make out from few hints, scrabbled names. If someone doesn't then they do not belong here.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

CanonPrinter
01-20-15, 15:39
I wish I could share the contact. My PM service has expired a few days back and I have not renewed it this time around. Will let you know once I have activated it again.Bro,

Hope you shall update me about that chick!

HornyBoyForU
01-20-15, 16:42
80 K " WOW" Really, must be gold plated after all, be smart buddy put your money elsewhere. There are too many NO's more than YES's.

Hi seniors,

For security reasons I am not posting pics here. Hope you understand.

NaniNaresh
01-20-15, 18:01
This is too much price. Some candidates will show photos and asking huge money.

80 K " WOW" Really, must be gold plated after all, be smart buddy put your money elsewhere. There are too many NO's more than YES's.

StarMonger99
01-21-15, 00:49
Hi seniors,

For security reasons I am not posting pics here. Hope you understand.I will be back from states to Hyderabad soon. Please forward the details of the tv actress pics in PM tome. Expect some great looking Indie girls and aunty contacts from me.

Thanks in advance.

CanonPrinter
01-21-15, 15:07
Hi,

Has anyone has tried her? Looking for her contact?

Mind to share.

I shall reciprocate with my indie contacts.

Thanks in advance!

CanonPrinter
01-21-15, 15:09
Bro mind to PM details of that TV actress or your SP no!

Thanks in advance.

I shall give you SP no who deals with the same!

His cost is slightly lower.

JohnnyDrama07
01-21-15, 15:21
Hey Bro,

Please clear your inbox.

Cheers.

LoginCityVer2
01-21-15, 16:31
Beware guys.

One of the SP in Hyderabad showing this pic and luring mongers.

Asking money in front without showing the chicks.

I confirmed it with one of my Hyd friends.

Any SP, if asking money in front without showing the chick.

Just get away from the places.

SP number ending with 766.

I have heard such incidences which I will mention in coming days.

Mpnasik
01-21-15, 17:23
Hi Static,

Fully agree with your calculations & logic.

As a team we should not encourage such heavy damages for nothing which will control the prices automatically.

80 K Break up for the Night:

Bangakock Return ticket 19 K over the weekend. Bang a buffet of chics. Russian, Paki, Brit, American, Thai, Srilankan, Indian, Korean - 30 K (higher side) - Stay 10 K (higher side) - Shopping 10-15 K. Still you save some money! 80 K for a TV actress. Have you gone Bonkers? All the prices quoted above are on the higher side, living & enjoying lavishly in TLand!

Do not encourage such prices in here, this place anyways have become bone dry! Spend wisely!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

LoveToWorld
01-21-15, 19:07
New member and first FR of my many past encounters. Its a Spa time now.

1. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Spa, Jubilee hills.

Visited this famous chain of SPA in Dec end. Was assigned a decent looking therapist, age might be 30-35. Massage started as usual, complemented about her looks and soft hands, blah blah. 15 minutes after she pinched my Johny and asked straight away asked do you want some massage here to. Who would say no to that. Negotiations started, she starts at 2. 5 K, I stick to 0. 5 K for HJ or 1 K for HJ + TL. She was not coming down at all, massage went well. Continued flirting, finally she agreed for 1. 2 k HJ + TL. Small but soft boobs sucked it to my heart content, johny puked shortly.

Rate card.

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 7/10

Massage: 7/10

Damage: 1.2 + 1.2 K.

2. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] SPA, Madhapur.

Good looking therapist then at AT, got a nice bum massage on top of paper wear (on request) but strict no for extras. Couple of my friends are regular there no extras whatsoever.

Rate Card.

Massage: 9/10

3. Kerala [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Jubilee hills.

Used to be good, but recent visit was not up to the mark. Last time I went Miss. J was there friendly girl asked me to sing a song as well (LOL). Nice massage followed by HJ. She didn't lift her top but allowed access over the dress to anywhere. 1 more complementary HJ for being flirty.

Rate card.

Massage: 6/10

Face: 7/10

HJ: 8/10

Damage: 1.5 K + 0.5 K.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Busty
01-21-15, 19:52
Last month I visited the famous Kerala place near the blood bank. A middle age lady Devika was assigned. She gave a good massage giving full attention to the jhonny. Below average looks. Just close eyes and enjoy.

Any idea if Miss J is back? She is at least smiling and gives an excellent massage.

SuperDuperMyse
01-22-15, 02:39
Miss J gone back and new staff available. I got some good experience recently.

Last month I visited the famous Kerala place near the blood bank. A middle age lady Devika was assigned. She gave a good massage giving full attention to the jhonny. Below average looks. Just close eyes and enjoy.

Any idea if Miss J is back? She is at least smiling and gives an excellent massage.

LoveToWorld
01-22-15, 03:43

Any idea if Miss J is back? She is at least smiling and gives an excellent massage.Guy An, told me she might come back by Feb 2nd week. Try your luck But the quality has gone down drastically, so no point I would say.

SureshRaj
01-22-15, 04:50
My regular Sp in Motinagar provided me three girls. I will describe the FRs. The place is safe but not so good.

FrNo1:

Slightly dusky girl, 22, slim tall, talkative girl. Started with a covered BJ, then went into missionary, had her for 5 minutes, then she offered anal, I was stunned, put oil into her hole, lubricated it, then screwed her anally for 10 min from the back, then came all over her. 35 min or so was the time.

Damage- 1200

FR No 2

Decently fair HW from Godavari districts, just arrived, I basically bargained for the same prices (I would have given more had the place been nicer). Anyway passable content, but was tight pussy, so fucked her nicely for 15 min. No BJ, no DFK, she was in a hurry as she had to go somewhere else, to be fair it was night already and it was my mistake to go late. There is no full night here. Damage 1000.

FR no 3 :

The same girl as in my previous post which I have shared pic. She grew fat over two months. Anyway did the deed and the damage was 1500 did give CBJ and regular customers get better treatment.

BabyKutu
01-22-15, 10:25
Hey Bro,

Please clear your inbox.

Cheers.Check PM Bro.

BabyKutu
01-22-15, 10:27
Beware guys.

I have heard such incidences which I will mention in coming days.This is the same SP who was behind bars for sometime and is out now. He has a habit of fleecing people, one of our brothers got duped by them in the name of advance money.

Cheats. Stay Away. His name is Vignesh or by any other name he goes by. They work in pairs. Birds are mostly maidish kind.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
01-22-15, 10:48
Guy An, told me she might come back by Feb 2nd week. Try your luck But the quality has gone down drastically, so no point I would say.Lady J & Vi are not coming back as per latest Intel.

Robocop38
01-22-15, 11:38
Lady J & Vi are not coming back as per latest Intel.Good to see you are active on hydbd forum as well.

Vase01
01-22-15, 13:28
Hi buddies,

Am new to this forum and very happy to see such good mates together. Can anyone help me with nice MP which offers extras would like to try one am new to HYD, will definitely reciprocate.

Thanks in advance happy mongering.

Vase01
01-22-15, 13:48
Hi bro,

Can you share me the details of the spa and locations would like to visit I am new to the city and would like to explore for the weekend. Will definitely reciprocate.

CanonPrinter
01-22-15, 17:07
Hi,

Can some get her details?

LoveToWorld
01-23-15, 06:56
I am usually a spa guy, my next update on SPA. Visited this SPA in JHills they usually advertise in Groupon name ends with vedic, the deal is for M2M massage but after reaching there if you insist on F2 M massage its 1.5 K (after hard negotiation). There were 2 therapist took the little plump therapist. Very open from the beginning massage started with nice bum massage, undis gone in next 5 minutes, she like me (gym does pay off: p).

Asked for BJ she resisted then finally agreed, full access given not interested in FS or even fingering enjoyed HJ + TL. P. s, she is not that cute.

Rate Card.

Boobs: 8/10

Face: 5/10

GFE: 9/10

BJ: 6/10 (tooth involved need training).

Damage.

1.5 + 0.5 K.

Kind request don't pay more than 0. 5 K to help other mongers to keep rates under control.

WIR: Will try the lean next time and I am done.

LoveToWorld
01-23-15, 06:57
Lady J & Vi are not coming back as per latest Intel.Ha my bad, thanks for the update though.

Sandy60
01-23-15, 20:14
Can any one PM me some good indie contacts? I promise to put up a detailed FR after the deed.

Pussy Invader
01-25-15, 03:44
Has anyone has tried her? Looking for her contact. I shall return the favor with my indi contacts.

BabyKutu
01-25-15, 06:37
Has anyone has tried her? Looking for her contact. I shall return the favor with my indi contacts.Fake profiles. These are on the net under the name of Surabhi Madam friendship and dating club.

Stay Away.

Member #4483
01-25-15, 18:22
Today I met one grl at my regular sp place. The service was awesome. She is from pune. She looks good and her body shapes are perfect.

I had good time with her. That to 2 hrs 5 k with 2 sessions. Nice structure and whitish body. Good attitude. Finally clean and tight assets.

Very talkative but very good service, good looks, young, speaks only hindi / marathi.

Rate Card.

Boobs: 10/10.

Face: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

Will try for another.

Spartan185
01-25-15, 19:09
Has anyone has tried her? Looking for her contact. I shall return the favor with my indi contacts.Seen these pics on xossip under the name leaked honeymoon pics. Dunno how far its true or maybe just a real CG.

OntariChinnodu
01-26-15, 00:22
I'm in Hyd for Monday and Tuesday. Please help me with good contacts. New to Hyd. Any help will be appreciated.

ForePlay69
01-26-15, 04:40
Nice review, I like Marathi speaking girls, request you to PM me here number.

Thanks

Today I met one grl at my regular sp place. The service was awesome. She is from pune. She looks good and her body shapes are perfect.

I had good time with her. That to 2 hrs 5 k with 2 sessions. Nice structure and whitish body. Good attitude. Finally clean and tight assets.

Very talkative but very good service, good looks, young, speaks only hindi / marathi.

Rate Card.

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

Will try for another.

Banger86
01-26-15, 15:17
Hello mongers,

Need some inputs on MPs in Hyderabad where extras are offered. I know there are quite a few MPs in Hyderabad but not sure where we can get extras. PM me the details, if any.

Thanks

Double Deckers
01-26-15, 19:23
Hi everyone.

I'll be visiting HYD shortly, would appreciate if fellow mongers could pm me some list of spa with extras. Would prefer the guaranteed place rather than wasting time. Looking for b2 b with a big bust. Thanks guys! Would reciprocate any request for Delhi.

SilverDew
01-27-15, 03:01
Hi,

Has anyone got a review on this chick, goes by the name Ramya.

A clear review and damages would be helpful.

Thanks

CanonPrinter
01-27-15, 11:35
Bro,

Mind to share the contact of that Pune girl. Please PM me.

Thank you shall reciprocate with one indie contact.

CanonPrinter
01-27-15, 11:48
Hi friends,

Has anyone tried her? If so please share your experiences.

Looking for her contact.

Vase01
01-27-15, 13:33
Hello mongers,

Need some inputs on MPs in Hyderabad where extras are offered. I know there are quite a few MPs in Hyderabad but not sure where we can get extras. PM me the details, if any.

ThanksCheck in TOI paper dude, they are full of ads representing the contacts I guess most of them do provide services.

Happy mongering.

SilverDew
01-27-15, 18:18
Sorry for bothering you guys. Please do not waste your time on Ramya from Sbad. Asking for an advance to be deposited, I said fo.

Hi,

Has anyone got a review on this chick, goes by the name Ramya. A clear review and damages would be helpful.

Thanks.

KleenForYou
01-28-15, 02:29
Bro,

I am also looking for the same cute lady, but did not got any details.

Did you find the contact number?

Thanks!

Has anyone has tried her? Looking for her contact. I shall return the favor with my indi contacts.

SuperDuperMyse
01-28-15, 09:52
Enable you PM. We cannot disclose all the details open. Otherwise, try your luck with locanto / BP / TOI ads.

Hello mongers,

Thanks

Gowda
01-28-15, 11:11
Hi all,

I am from BLR and will be visiting Hyd next week. I got this contact from a friend in Blr. Its Pran ee tha, can you advice me if all's OK with this guy. Or please help me with some independents would really appreciate the gesture.

SatishMonger
01-28-15, 12:17
Hello,

I got this pics from someone quoting 15 k per night gave several pics of each girl. Said they are indie and very good GFE. Have you guys ever spent time with these girls? Even in watsapp they quoting 15 k and not willing to negotiate.

Sushruth
01-28-15, 12:43
Guys,

Know of any SP who provides the service for full night under 10 k. It was available sometime back under 10 k. Now CG is gone. Not many on BP. Not many options and no one is willing under 10 k.

Sushruth
01-28-15, 12:47
I have gone through the Hyd forum for pick up from bars or lounges scene. The scene is not encouraging in Hyd per the last FR on the pick up scene. Guys any updates on this front? Does Hyd improved in this area?

Pussy Invader
01-28-15, 13:40
Has anyone tried these chicks? If yes, share any reviews on them.

Vase01
01-28-15, 14:00
Enable you PM. We cannot disclose all the details open. Otherwise, try your luck with locanto / BP / TOI ads.Hey senior,

Is availing the subscription is the only way to use PM or is there any other way. I saw some other forums giving it as a privilege for senior members / after no of posts submission. Will be thankful if you can guide us.

Happy mongering.

SuperDuperMyse
01-28-15, 17:45
I plan to visit vizag in next two weeks and I 'may' get some chance to have some private time out of the business trip. Can you suggest me some reliable SP or Indis in Vizag, Thanks a bunch in advance.

SuperDuperMyse
01-28-15, 18:15
I am not sure about that part. I suggest get in touch with the admin folks or wait for others to comment on this. I will be interested to see if I can get such opportunity.

Hey senior,

Is availing the subscription is the only way to use PM or is there any other way. I saw some other forums giving it as a privilege for senior members / after no of posts submission. Will be thankful if you can guide us.

Happy mongering.

CanonPrinter
01-28-15, 18:23
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Can someone PM me about her contact details.

VishnuHyd
01-28-15, 19:34
Has anyone tried these chicks? If yes, share any reviews on them.The last girl in Green is a SP K's chick who is in city for some time.

SilverDew
01-29-15, 02:59
Hey Gowda,

Have heard people having good experience with his birds. My experience here is high quoting and wouldn't budge much. Take care of that part, careful not to pay too much rest all seems to be fine. Take care. Stay safe.

Hi all,

I am from BLR and will be visiting Hyd next week. I got this contact from a friend in Blr. Its Pran ee tha, can you advice me if all's OK with this guy. Or please help me with some independents would really appreciate the gesture.

Robocop38
01-29-15, 05:15
I plan to visit vizag in next two weeks and I 'may' get some chance to have some private time out of the business trip. Can you suggest me some reliable SP or Indis in Vizag, Thanks a bunch in advance.Its difficult to score in vizag until you have some local references bro. I heard there is a chance of getting a girl from Rushikonda beach. E. don't try any internet reference they don't work or no one lifts. If you want HJ for sure head to Sukho thai spa in four point sheraton hotel don't pay more than 500 for HJ. And don't talk anything related to that in reception. Have fun play safe.

DJ9545
01-29-15, 05:52
Fellow mongers. Need help with any Inde contacts. Lot of LE activity and saw an article in the news paper today as well about raid in be'Hills Rd no 10. Better to stay away from SP's for sometime.

Appreciate if anyone can PM me some good Inde contacts. I will definitely return the favor.

DJ.

DJ9545
01-29-15, 05:57
I have good indi and trusted SP contacts but how can I share it with you?Bro. Can you please PM any of your contacts, been looking for Inde for quite sometime but no luck. Appreicate any help.

VishnuHyd
01-29-15, 07:58
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Can someone PM me about her contact details.She is Harika and was here two weeks back. I saw her leaving the city when I went to see the another girl so she is not available any more.

BabyKutu
01-29-15, 07:59
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Can someone PM me about her contact details.Bro. Ref to my post about her in Bangalore Forum. How much is she asking or rather SP is quoting?

She is not worth more than 3. 5 K and very demanding with lots of attitude. No DFK, BBBJ and she is better than a atomic clock.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
01-29-15, 08:02
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact.No Offense. How did you manage the photograph's without the SP number or contact?

AgarWalk
01-29-15, 10:44
I have seen the pic of the girl in green on a popular blog. I think that the SP provides both incall and outcall services. The blog seems reliable!

Off late, the blog has stopped quoting the rates. Another member had recently posted the name of the blog in some post!

Has anyone tried these chicks? If yes, share any reviews on them.

AgarWalk
01-29-15, 10:46
Besides availing subscription by paying the amount ($20), Regular Members can also become senior members (who have PM facility). Below is an excerpt from the FAQ section:

Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are temporarily held until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

I am not sure about that part. I suggest get in touch with the admin folks or wait for others to comment on this. I will be interested to see if I can get such opportunity.

Optional1
01-29-15, 11:20
The first time I managed to pick up a therapist from a spa. Quite unexpected. Just went there for a massage and some extras. Negotiated for the HJ and then casually asked her if she would be willing to come out for the night. She readily accepted! It was closing time and she asked me to wait outside the spa after sharing phone numbers.

Called a friend of mime and immediately fixed up a place. Told her that my friend would be joining me and she was fine with it.

Took some beer and headed to the room. Without going into the details, had a great time. 2 sessions each and 1 HJ at the spa.

Girl was pretty and young. Very enthusiastic. Would rate her an 8 by therapist standards. Damages were 10. She left by cab the same night.

AgarWalk
01-29-15, 13:59
Hi,

Given that CL is not having any listings, and the ones in BP are mostly posted by SPs with fake pics, is there any other website which one can check for genuine posts?

Any leads will be appreciated!

Thanks!

CanonPrinter
01-29-15, 14:19
Bro,

The numbers are not working, hence I posted the pics.

SilverDew
01-29-15, 18:33
Guys,

Had anyone tried any from the pics below. Got from an SP sounded genuine but still somehow felt something amiss. Please provide a feedback.

MeatHyd101
01-29-15, 18:49
Hello,

I got this pics from someone quoting 15 k per night gave several pics of each girl. Said they are indie and very good GFE. Have you guys ever spent time with these girls? Even in watsapp they quoting 15 k and not willing to negotiate.Be careful buddy with this one. Genuine SPs never share these kind of nude pics. SPs showing these kind of pics usually turn out to be frauds and looters.

CanonPrinter
01-30-15, 17:27
Guys,

Had anyone tried any from the pics below. Got from an SP sounded genuine but still somehow felt something amiss. Please provide a feedback.Bro mind to pm about your sp contact details. Shall reciprocate with 2 indie contacts.

Thanks in advance.

BigaAntyLover
01-30-15, 20:17
Hi friends,

I am new to this site. I am a Hyderabad & I am a MILF lover, so can anyone please suggest me big busty aunties (in age group of 30-45 years) in Hyderabad for not more than 2 k.

Thanks

Member #4483
01-31-15, 11:23
Guys,

Had anyone tried any from the pics below. Got from an SP sounded genuine but still somehow felt something amiss. Please provide a feedback.Hi Silver,

Tried last one she is not more than 14 . At mypr. Initially thought for 2 thanks but later aftr changed to 1 time. Too. Little msm girl. Looks ok but not confotable wit that little. Hurried and returned. 3rd one even not looks average.

You can wit little. Nice GFE.

Alluarjun60
01-31-15, 20:02
Hi,

I am new here, please help me with some info on spas which provide extras.

VictorStar
01-31-15, 20:09

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

Will try for another.Looks like I have seen her some where. Not able to recollect though.

VictorStar
01-31-15, 20:47

Rate Card.

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

Will try for another.Nice beautiful chick bro. Do you mind sharing the digits of her?

I an return the favor to share some Indie details in Bangalore. You can ping me when you come to Bangalore in future.

Thanks

Snrntr
02-01-15, 12:56
Been to the spa near Road no 36 (near big mother temple).

Heard about it and it was long due. Called them booked an appointment.

Reached on time booked for a deep tissue massage.

As usual didn't bother to wear the disposables and she cared a damn either. The girl was in mid 20's northeastern girl. Not stunning but beautiful.

Massage was surprisingly good. While massage there were hints of extra services but due to whatever reason did not have the courage to ask for extras.

Overall it was fun massage will definitely visit second time to try out my luck.

Alluarjun60
02-01-15, 18:09
Been to the spa near Road no 36 (near big mother temple).

Heard about it and it was long due. Called them booked an appointment.

Reached on time booked for a deep tissue massage.

As usual didn't bother to wear the disposables and she cared a damn either. The girl was in mid 20's northeastern girl. Not stunning but beautiful.

Massage was surprisingly good. While massage there were hints of extra services but due to whatever reason did not have the courage to ask for extras.

Overall it was fun massage will definitely visit second time to try out my luck.Great bro, can you help out by giving a hint about this spa?

JackNohar
02-01-15, 18:50
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Can someone PM me about her contact details.Coming to Hyd for a week next week. Looking for sp contacts around ameerpt or surrounds. Would be grateful for your directions.

CanonPrinter
02-01-15, 19:13
[Deleted by Admin] At mypr. Initially thought for 2, thanks, but later after changed to 1 time. Too. Little msm girl. Looks ok but not confotable wit that little. Hurried and returned. 3rd one even not looks average.

You can wit little. Nice GFE.

Bro mind to share the contact of the sp in regard to your above message. Thanks in advance.

Bro mind to PM me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SatishMonger
02-01-15, 20:05
Today evening I went a spa, thanks for "SuperDuperMysee" for details, I booked appointment and went there on time. I go spa's often but this time I was trying extras for the first time. One girl came (NE) and greeted me and took me in, asked to change and stuff, I was little nervous so I slept on disposal, I felt I can see how things go while massage.

Massage went for 30 min and she asked me again if she need to concentrate on any particular part for massage. I thought this is the moment and tried to ask if she can do more than massage, to my surprise my voice chokedmy voice broke because I was in peaceful massage LOL but she came near my ear asked if I need water, I said yes and sat.

Had some water and smiled at her, she said sleep again, she said sleep on stomach there is more to do on back, I said no I need extras. She said who told you we offer extras, its like blast in my heart LOL but I said none said me am just trying my luck. She said OK don't tell anyone I need 1. 5 k for HJ. My johnny was already hard and disposal raised high, I removed and said its too high for just HJ I need more. She asked me what more. I said HJ, blowjob, boob suck for 1 k but she said no. She said only HJ for 1 k. I agreed and johnny was so hard and she massaged very nice. We had naughty chat for 2,3 min then I started touching her ass and hips she bent and gave DFK followed with boob press over dress then she allowed to press more inside. I really dint count how many times I DFK her but I think she liked me. I came in 10 min. She her self cleaned me with paper cloth. Gave me robes to have shower. I hugged her and gave long DFK and she jerked me again, this time I came soon, usually I take longer after first time. She is damn sexy in arousing. I gave her 1.5 k.

Ratings.

DFK 10/10

HJ 10/10

Boobs medium and shape is good, small nipples.

Body slim.

Face 6/10 cute though.

GFE 9/10 she takes time to open up need little warm up.

Damage 1500+ deep tissue massage cost.

Over all exp is very nice and I go regular.

Wolf511
02-02-15, 09:56
Long time lurker here, first time poster, I've had my share of adventures with mongering but not too many in India and none in Hyderabad. This report is a bit dated (late December.), I've been meaning to post this for a while but couldn't find the time. Anyway, on to the details, I got the contact of an SP in Hyd from a middleman SP, got in touch with him and was directed to an apartment in Madapur. The price was agreed on beforehand, I didn't negotiate at all since it was my first time with the SP, looking back, the price is a bit steep at 5 k / shot. I went in, saw Alisha, she's definitely pretty and had a nice body, but looked too tired. I was already in, so I agreed and went with it. The deed itself was nothing to write home about, as pretty as she was, she was a little unhygienic, her breath smelt bad, so I turned down DFK (although she really wanted it), and there was also the dreaded fish stench as I was entering her, I was instantly turned off, so finished immediately and got out of dodge. But, for what it's worth, her attitude is A+, she's a pleaser and I found her to be quite intelligent.

Score:

Face: 7/10

Hygiene: 3/10 (she looked very clean but she wasn't clean where it matters).

Attitude: 10/10

Damage: 5 k / shot. Need to bargain with the SP next time.

Can't share the SP's details since he was very adamant about it. I can share the middle-man SP Pra's number, if you want it. I have PM enabled too.

Wolf511
02-02-15, 10:02
Guys,

Had anyone tried any from the pics below. Got from an SP sounded genuine but still somehow felt something amiss. Please provide a feedback.Does anyone with PM facility have this SP's contact? You can PM me, I'm new here so I don't have any contacts to share, but if you ever need anything in the West (USA or Canada), you can ask me.

CanonPrinter
02-02-15, 18:03
Bro can you PM me!

CanonPrinter
02-03-15, 18:21
Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Has anyone tried her. She is Telugu.

Can someone PM me her contact or details.

Shall reciprocate with indie contacts of mine.

Thanks in advance.

Jaishankararyan
02-03-15, 18:28
Wanted to try something on Saturday as it had been sometime. So called up an SP near begumpet airport and fixed the time and went there. Place was below standards. Bird was delayed, meanwhile he offered another and that was pathetic. Remembered the golden rule of mongering, "if you are not sure, walk off" and so did I. But, johnny was not in a mood to be quiet. Called another SP near Begumpet railway station and checked if she had anything to offer. My earlier outing with her frnd were really good. Sadly the frnd has stopped the business. The SP replied in affermative and as usual I asked for the budget and as usual she told, come over we will speak. I asked her for the features and she told that I don't have to worry. As walking off was always an option, with nothing to lose, reached her place within 20 minutes of the call.

SP showed the bird. Let's call her Sahara. Sahara was bright coloured skin, squidgy round the edges. Lot of fat all round. She is a Muslim, claimed to be 24 yes, definitely much more than 24. Fixed the deal for 2. 5 k for one pop and forty min session so that I am not disturbed while on job inside. I have paid for it! Started with nice chit chat, excellent attitude of Sahara. Played for sometime. Had a nice DFK couple of times, nice BBJ. Did everything that I asked for, except anal. Was very very cooperative. Everything was on offer, except anal. Now for the scores.

Body: 5/10.

Skin colour: White.

Boobs: Saggy.

Pussy: ok, not tight and not too loose.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR: Yes. BTW, She has promised her frnd for this weekend.

Damages: 2. 5 k + 200 tips.

Hazarath
02-03-15, 19:17
Last Sunday night, I went to drop my friend in sec railway station. When I came out, time was 11 pm and while taking my bike out, I saw an aunty 35+. The way she dressed up looked like a prost. Already a guy was talking to her and I kept looking at her boobs which are clearly visible from side angle. I went next to them and walked looking at them. Suddenly aunty said 5 K. I was surprised. I love MILFs. I asked her whether she has place. She said yes. I negotiated to 3.5 K and we went to her place on bike. OK kind of place.

We started the deed immediately. Nice and cooperative aunty. I asked her not to undress completely. I opened her blouse and sucked he boobs for 10 minutes. Huge boobs with dark nipples. Think she also liked it. She blew without cover and finally finished in doggy in 45 min. Johny was happy, thanked my friend and left the place.

Body: 7/10

Boobs: she said 38

Pussy: OK, not too loose.

GFE: 10/10

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3.5 k.

BloreMan
02-03-15, 21:12
Guys,

Please be safe. I was searching locanto found an ad with pic (white bottom and yellow top) email ID was written in that ad, and it was published as I am 24 female and looking for good guys to have secret fun with me. Interested people reach me at some mail ID stats with Alwa. Please flag that, it's dangerous a guy was miss used one girl mail ID to revenge her now that girl team was raised a complaint against to that to ad, soon that guy will trap please guys stay away, I was unfortunately replied but they warned me so I apologize them strongly. I raise my two cents. Please as much as you flag it and save our in mate guys.

CanonPrinter
02-04-15, 13:56
Hi Silver,

Tried last one she is not more than 14 . At mypr. Initially thought for 2 thanks but later aftr changed to 1 time. Too. Little msm girl. Looks ok but not confotable wit that little. Hurried and returned. 3rd one even not looks average.

You can wit little. Nice GFE.Bro mind to share your sp contact from mypr.

Thanks in advance.

PM me.

Shall reciprocate with an indie contact.

HydMong
02-04-15, 15:03
I saw that chick at my regular sp, she is Telugu girl with good cooperation, good figure, nice Boobe, but no DFK, anal, she will be ready for threesome also. I do not have her personal number, she us from vijayawada, I suggest not to miss her. Sp is kir.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

CanonPrinter
02-04-15, 15:29
Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Has anyone tried her.

Thanks in advance.

Vase01
02-04-15, 19:52
Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Looking for her contact. Has anyone tried her.

Thanks in advance.Bro,

This chick is rocking dude, please do share the contact with me too if you obtain. Well I have also passed a word in my network will definitely share if I get it.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vase01
02-04-15, 19:54
Last Sunday night, I went to drop my friend in sec railway station. When I came out, time was 11 pm and while taking my bike out, I saw an aunty 35+. The way she dressed up looked like a prost. Already a guy was talking to her and I kept looking at her boobs which are clearly visible from side angle. I went next to them and walked looking at them. Suddenly aunty said 5 K. I was surprised. I love MILFs. I asked her whether she has place. She said yes. I negotiated to 3.5 K and we went to her place on bike. OK kind of place.

We started the deed immediately. Nice and cooperative aunty. I asked her not to undress completely. I opened her blouse and sucked he boobs for 10 minutes. Huge boobs with dark nipples. Think she also liked it. She blew without cover and finally finished in doggy in 45 min. Johny was happy, thanked my friend and left the place.

Body: 7/10

Boobs: she said 38

Pussy: OK, not too loose.

GFE: 10/10

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3.5 k.Dude nice that you have met a good one there, but usually all the chicks around that place are pretty degrade and even worse in health care wise. So do take some extra precautions while opting to any chicks especially from the famous MG road or nearby station. Just a advice no offense bro.

BrockLesner
02-04-15, 20:26
Hey DJ,

Appreciate FR bringing this up. Got to be careful and this is for all fellow mongers. Looking FR some decent indie contacts. Will definitely return the favor. PM me happy mongering. Need help with any Inde contacts. Lot of LE activity and saw an article in the news paper today as well about raid in be'Hills Rd no 10. Better to stay away from SP's for sometime.

Appreciate if anyone can PM me some good Inde contacts. I will definitely return t.

Optional1
02-05-15, 15:50
Met inde Miss L last week. To sum it up, I felt she was highly overpriced.

Pros: very good attitude, amazing balls job, clean and hygienic, big boobs, has her own place.

Con's: avg face, saggy boobs, priced at 8 k, no doggy.

Wolf511
02-05-15, 16:06
Met inde miss L last week. To sum it up, I felt she was highly overpriced.

Pros: very good attitude, amazing balls job, clean and hygienic, big boobs, has her own place.

Con's: avg face, saggy boobs, priced at 8 k, no doggy.Dude,

Is that 8 k per shot, or did you get a couple of rounds in? Because in the latter case, it is very expensive.

KrazyEagle
02-05-15, 16:31
Really Hyd SPs going nuts these days their high prices. Time to stick to GFs and Indies and own hand.

On a casual checks with SPs from loc. Came up with details below.

He shared his link below.

http://callgirlhyderabad.********.in/2015/02/todays-high-profile-escorts.html

Bad days to monger in hyd.

Optional1
02-05-15, 16:50
Dude,

Is that 8 k per shot, or did you get a couple of rounds in? Because in the latter case, it is very expensive.8 k per shot, it is expensive. And that's exactly what I wrote.

CanonPrinter
02-05-15, 17:29
Hi bro!

Thanks for the little info, hope you find her again and PM me with her details.

Skhan
02-05-15, 17:35
8 k per shot, it is expensive. And that's exactly what I wrote.Hi Optional1,

Here I am new member. Can I ask some help. As you are member from long time. I want to know some inds. And SP numbers. Or how can I find some SPs.

BabyKutu
02-05-15, 17:40
8 k per shot, it is expensive. And that's exactly what I wrote.Brethren, That has been her rate and it is largely due to a careless monger which I referred paid out of his dick than his brain. She was not more than 4-5 K per shot and if she is in a good mood it can extend to 2.

No point writing sermons damage was done 9 months ago.

Optional Bro. As long you have enjoyed without the culpable fear of getting raided, NICE Work.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe, BK.

KrazyEagle
02-06-15, 04:43
For my search query why'day, some other guy reciprocated to me with his team today.

First one claimed to be an artist at 20 K per Hour and the latter ones at 10 K for 1 or 2 Hour.

No words to say further.

VikramDhawan
02-06-15, 06:49
Hi,

I remember another member had posted about her several month's back. He had a threesome session with her and another Muslim girl. If I remember well, he was happy. Just check the photo gallery for a few months. You will get the review.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vik

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

Wolf511
02-06-15, 08:47
For my search query why'day, some other guy reciprocated to me with his team today.

First one claimed to be an artist at 20 K per Hour and the latter ones at 10 K for 1 or 2 Hour.

No words to say further.20 k per hour? You can get small time Hollywood stars at those rates.

Sharath
02-06-15, 09:08
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.Dude,

I know the contact number of the SP who offered this girl in past to me. Below is the desc he shared with me.

"20 f south Indian Telugu college girl pursuing degree. Very very fair skin tone. Non.

Professional. She is of 5. 4 height with curvy strong.

Physic according to height and milk oozing skin. Pretty good looking. ".

Stated 6 k per hour, not sure if you can bargain, her name was said as Si.

PMed you the SP mobile number, PM me your mail ID, so that I can fwd the mail that I got from SP to your mail.

Expecting Indi contacts from Bangalore.

TrueSelf
02-06-15, 09:13
I know I have made this request before but I didn't get any responses. I would like to have a permanent room to use for mongering experiences. I am willing to share the monthly rent for the place with any like minded people. Let me know if any one interested in such a proposal.

Jay Purohit
02-06-15, 11:59
Hello brethren,

Any pointers to these birds would be appreciated.

Cheers,

JP

BabyKutu
02-06-15, 12:24
Hello brethren,

Cheers.

JP.Bro,

One in the green was there for a week last year in May time, would not be sure if she is available now.

The first one is an absolute enigma. No one knows of this one but her photo keeps floating around?

Stay Safe Bro. LE is super active in HYD especially the SP scene is bad.

Vase01
02-06-15, 13:09
Hi fellow mongers.

It seems Hyd LE team are upon their toes to hunt down SP's, read about a famous spa raided this week and lot more going on.

Stay safe seems better to take off for a while until the heat comes down. Happy mongering.

SatishMonger
02-06-15, 16:05
Hello,

Today from 11 am to 5 pm I spent time with a girl in my home. Thanks for (ISG friend he don't want me to mention his name) to obvious reasons he will get PMS a lot for contacts. She is very beautiful, she do this for extra bucks in Pune. She came here for onsite project in one mnc. 7th Feb. Will be last day of her stay so she was available for me via one friend here. She is genuine indie and quoted 20 for 2 hrs. That's too much for me so said I can't pay such amount for 2 hours and hang up call. Last night again I got msg from her saying she will be leaving Pune again she will not be coming so told me to think again. I said I liked her a lot but 20 k is not my price. After hard negotiation she agreed for 15 k 2 hrs in my place only. She have no place, she said she don't want to come late night, it was 8:30 already so she said she will come early morning.

Finally I picked her at kukatpally Manjeera, she is damn beautiful like Shradha Kapoor, speaks fluent English, Hindi and Marathi but I dunno Marathi. We had breakfast and went my apartment soon it was 11 am, she is very joyful, talk a lot. I asked if we can shower again together for freshness? She said ok. I undressed her and she did mine. She have small perky boobs and cute nipples, super structure and flawless skin. To my amazement she was even blushing in front of me, this made me feel excellent GFE experience.

Shower together was so sexy. She took sheer care to wash my dick and balls, butthole with shampoo and asked me to do same. She is very hygiene oriented girl.

After cleaning each other we started DFK each other and ended up blowjob and I sucked her clean shaven pussy. It was so great. We then started deed in bedroom with miss, then doggie and cummed in lotus position. Chit chat for 15 min and again while watching porn did 2nd in doggie completely and cummed. Jhonny was tired now so we both washed ourselves and its already 12:30,I ordered lunch and ate together. After lunch I gave her 15 k she not even counted kept in purse and said how about another session?

It went till 3:30 and we both went out for a ride and I dropped her at her place. She will be going Pune tomorrow I dunno if I will see her again. She promised she will meet if go Pune. She gave me alternative contact and requested not to share with anyone.

GFE: she is real GFE I ever had, may be she liked me more I dunno but she was excellent.

DFK: simply superb.

Positions: everything but not anal, but she licked my butt hole.

Blowjob: for her blowjob means along with balls and butt hole. She is just amazing, she have her own style.

Body: slim and sexy ass.

Boobs: small but sexy and cute nipples.

Talk while sex: she talk sexy and moan a lot.

Damage: 15 k for 2 hrs but she stayed from 10:30 to 4:30.

Raghu118
02-06-15, 18:37
Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her? He said 20 K.

SatishMonger
02-06-15, 21:01
Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her? He said 20 K.Hello,

Girl is fine but 20 k for whole night or few hrs? Be specific. For any one 20 k is way too much in my opinion. I just had wonderful experience with a hot indie for 15 k and every penny worth.

HydKing1
02-07-15, 00:01
I got the first pic from an unknown SP couple of months back, he shared be around 20 pics seems like most of them are fake, he was quoting 20 K for her, felt rate is too much and ignored him.

Hello brethren,

Cheers.

JP

MeOops
02-07-15, 02:16
Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her? He said 20 K.Friend, second pic is the one I had in Pune. 4. 5 K, . Read my FRs. Pic also posted there.

ShettyInHyd
02-07-15, 10:40
I know I have made this request before but I didn't get any responses. I would like to have a permanent room to use for mongering experiences. I am willing to share the monthly rent for the place with any like minded people. Let me know if any one interested in such a proposal.I have a flat, PM me, I will share my digits.

AjayAries12
02-07-15, 12:10
Hello friend,

What's the contact details and how much is the damage for this female.

Regards,

Ajay

Hello brethren,

Cheers.

JP.

HiTechGuy
02-07-15, 14:37
The first time I managed to pick up a therapist from a spa. Quite unexpected. Just went there for a massage and some extras. Negotiated for the HJ and then casually asked her if she would be willing to come out for the night. She readily accepted! It was closing time and she asked me to wait outside the spa after sharing phone numbers.

Called a friend of mime and immediately fixed up a place. Told her that my friend would be joining me and she was fine with it.

Took some beer and headed to the room. Without going into the details, had a great time. 2 sessions each and 1 HJ at the spa.

Girl was pretty and young. Very enthusiastic. Would rate her an 8 by therapist standards. Damages were 10. She left by cab the same night.Hey Optional,

Thats like my dream come true. Visited almost all the Spas in the city and quite a few offer a bit of extras. I tried asking the girls out who are a bit friendly but they usually don't come out. Can you please PM me the details of the girl who agreed to do it? Any pointers will also help as I am well versed with all the Spas around.

Regards.

Hitech Guy.

SilverDew
02-07-15, 15:30
Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.

SatishMonger
02-07-15, 18:30
She called me again at 2,picked her at her place and went Shamshabad airport. She is very open minded person and naughty. Had a lot of funny talk and bit personal stuff. Had romance in parking lot in my car. Changed parking several times finally got good place. We had a lot of DFK and every possible way of smooching. Only dick press from my jeans but it was good. I fingered her because its was easy to enter, she was wearing long skirt. Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.

Raghu118
02-07-15, 19:50
Today I met one girl at my regular SP place. The service was awesome. She is from Vij. She looks good and her body shapes are perfect.

Very talkative but very good service, good looks, speaks only Telugu / English / Hindi.

Rate Card.

Face: 8/10

Dg: 10/10

Attitude: 9/10

Overall: 9/10

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

I asked she number. I got the number. Will try for another. . .

OneTimer1
02-07-15, 23:42
Hi guys,

I successfully complete the last 1 year without mongering.

Planning to try some in the coming months.

As usual you can expect good contacts from me.

To start with, I need some inde contacts preferably with place.

I know a lot of guys here owe me one and hence counting on you.

To confess, I really lost touch.

I tried to reach an SP place and it was a shit scary experience. LOL. Never thought I would say this. It was a piece of cake just last year.

VenkataSwamy
02-08-15, 03:31
Hi,

Can any one PM the contact of the girl in pic? I shall reciprocate with a few indie contacts and some decent SP contacts.Had this married lady (around 24) last week at her friends place in Mot Nagar. Not a looker but nice petite boobs and tight pussy and tries to please. Everything on offer except anal. CBJ depends on her mood not great though. Spent 4 hrs 3 shots. 10 K. I know it is a bit expensive but she was not coming down. She gave me her friends number will try her soon and update you guys.

Looks - 6

Boobs - 7

Pussy - 7

Cleanliness - 8

WIR. Yes if she reduces her price.

BabyKutu
02-08-15, 06:39
Hi guys,

I successfully complete the last 1 year without mongering.

Bro. Welcome back, things have changed since. LE is active so is inflation, if you are fleet footed don't worry. No offense most of us are doing the same.

Prices since have transgressed into the 50 - 75% inflation range hence please don't be surprised. Rest is the same.

With current situation. Stay away from SP's and don't respond to pings. These might be LE.

BabyKutu
02-08-15, 06:42
Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.Bro- Most of the public spots are earmarked by LE. I would not suggest to get THRILL screw your personal and professional life, Please weigh out options before seeking such thrills. Lot at stake.

Nice girl though. But I would heavily suggest against this atleast at this time when LE is parched. So is the state.

Stay Safe. BK.

DakuOnline
02-08-15, 09:05
Got this picture from a SP. Anyone tried her? He said 20 K.Check Pune Forum worth only 8 K LT and 5 K ST.

SatishMonger
02-08-15, 09:27
Bro- Most of the public spots are earmarked by LE. I would not suggest to get THRILL screw your personal and professional life, Please weigh out options before seeking such thrills. Lot at stake.

Nice girl though. But I would heavily suggest against this atleast at this time when LE is parched. So is the state.

Stay Safe. BK.It was so safe and empty parking lots, still I changed alot of places, but I will not repeat again.

Thanks for concern.

Raghu118
02-08-15, 09:41
Check Pune Forum worth only 8 K LT and 5 K ST.Thanks guys.

SilverDew
02-08-15, 10:04
Friends, any inputs on safe service apartments to be taken for 3/4 days please?

Need that, a friend of mine wants to be here for a cpl of days.

Regards.

DesiYuva
02-08-15, 14:36
Today I met one girl at my regular SP place. The service was awesome. She is from Vij. She looks good and her body shapes are perfect.

Very talkative but very good service, good looks, speaks only Telugu / English / Hindi.

Rate Card.

Attitude: 9/10

Overall: 9/10

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

I asked she number. I got the number. Will try for another. . .Seems to be nice catch. Looks good too. Would you mind to pass on details.

Is she available in vja also?

Hardrod81
02-08-15, 15:44
Not sure about the first one, But the 2nd one in blue top and jeans was tried for 4 k for an hour around a month ago. She is telugu lady from some part of the AP state.

No words to say further.

Hardrod81
02-08-15, 15:51
Last time in the same parking lot when I was smooching a girl. Khakhi wala came and screwed both our happiness. Yes public place display of affection and aggression is always kinky affair but it can also become a kick ass issue. I once was with a girl in a sort of forest area and the girl suddenly said stop the car and get out and lets have sex in open. Well I controlled my johnny and asked her to step back into car. A week later when I was going through news paper I read there was a murder in the same exact location where we planned to have fun.

She called me again at 2,picked her at her place and went Shamshabad airport. She is very openminded person and naughty. Had alot of funny talk and bit personal stuff. Had romance in parking lot in my car. Changed parking several times finally got good place. We had alot of DFK and every possible way of smooching. Only dickpress from my jeans but it was good. I fingered her because its was easy to enter, she was wearing longskirt. Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.

VamsiKrishna
02-08-15, 16:11
Got one of the Hi. Fi. Indie contacts from a couple of trusted seniors who also helped me with other indie numbers with whom I enjoyed in the past.

Before trying her, I checked posts about her and reports had avg reviews, thought of trying her as boy overpowered brain.

Today, I got a chance to meet her at her place. After seeing her, I was disappointed, but still went ahead as johnny boy did not listen to me.

One of the worst experiences, I should say. I will never and ever repeat her, even if she comes for free.

I realised that.

1. However skills a girl has, if she s not good looking, johnny won't cooperate.

2. Always give a priority to brain over johnny.

3. Be patient, if you don't like someone, or not sure, don't go for her. You can always find beautiful chicks of your choice next day / week.

4. Always bargain. Its not worth to spend more than 4 k / shot how much ever beautiful she is unless she is a celebrity.

5. Be clear with the girl what you want from her before bargaining. No one like these nakhras.

6. If you have a chance, get the girls pic before going. Chances are that you may filter here by around 50%.

Some of you may not agree with me. But still these are my personal opinions.

I met many people and had great experiences, though I didn't mention much in this forum. This is the first one where my boy did and't incline even 30 degrees.

Pl don't ask her name or number.

A drink is also not enough to forget this episode. Where I lost time, lost money.

My dream has always been to take a beautiful chick who can provide GFE to a resort like place and spend a whole day with her enjoy the best.

If any one can help me and willing with such a contact, I'd be grateful.

Report card: Not even worth to rate.

SatishMonger
02-08-15, 17:16
Last time in the same parking lot when I was smooching a girl. Khakhi wala came and screwed both our happiness. Yes public place display of affection and aggression is always kinky affair but it can also become a kick ass issue. I once was with a girl in a sort of forest area and the girl suddenly said stop the car and get out and lets have sex in open. Well I controlled my johnny and asked her to step back into car. A week later when I was going through news paper I read there was a murder in the same exact location where we planned to have fun.Bro even me in 2007 went long drive with my girl and she said lets climb mountain. We climbed and had fun there but next day when I said my friends about that place and how wonderful it was. My friends then said me previous incidents happened there, several [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) and 1 murder is registered in that exact place. All I want to say is never stop in isolated area on highway, someone will sure catch and ruin our wonderful time, to my luck never happened with me and hope no one should be in that situation.

My advice is go to farmhouse and have blast those who have no farmhouse go to resort which have vast gardens to have some fun.

Have safe romance.

OneTimer1
02-08-15, 18:34
Thank you bro.

I just read few pages of the forum now.

What has come over Hyderabad?

Everywhere people seem afraid and posting warnings instead of FRs?

Massage centers seem to be screwed too?

Overactive LE is a new CM effect?

Any of our forum members affected?

Anyone still have contacts with Vennila? She still working? Please PM me.

Bro. Welcome back, things have changed since. LE is active so is inflation, if you are fleet footed don't worry. No offense most of us are doing the same.

Prices since have transgressed into the 50 - 75% inflation range hence please don't be surprised. Rest is the same.

With current situation. Stay away from SP's and don't respond to pings. These might be LE.

Hardrod81
02-08-15, 18:37
Last week had same issue with me got couple of pictures from two different SP s and consulted with another senior monger and visited both the SP places the girl I wanted to meet was busy so the SP one said she is not available. I should have give a second to my brain and returned back. Went ahead to SP2 to check the girl he shared photos the girl was much more dusky then the picture he shared brain said you better get out johnny made me agree for the deed. Paid 6 k for 2 hours and go into action, the girl started trying to impress with BBJ but her looks spoiled my johnny. At this time of main action Johnny went Dud and after 10 minutes of trying by the girl also not resulted in bringing him back to life. Always your first instinct will be correct if you don't like the girl walk out don't compromise as we are not getting free sex when we pay we rather enjoy for what we are paying than act in desperation.

Got one of the Hi. Fi. Indie contacts from a couple of trusted seniors who also helped me with other indie numbers with whom I enjoyed in the past.

Before trying her, I checked posts about her and reports had avg reviews, thought of trying her as boy overpowered brain.

Today, I got a chance to meet her at her place. After seeing her, I was disappointed, but still went ahead as johnny boy did not listen to me.

One of the worst experiences, I should say. I will never and ever repeat her, even if she comes for free.

I realised that.

1. However skills a girl has, if she s not good looking, johnny won't cooperate.

2. Always give a priority to brain over johnny.

3. Be patient, if you don't like someone, or not sure, don't go for her. You can always find beautiful chicks of your choice next day / week.

4. Always bargain. Its not worth to spend more than 4 k / shot how much ever beautiful she is unless she is a celebrity.

5. Be clear with the girl what you want from her before bargaining. No one like these nakhras.

6. If you have a chance, get the girls pic before going. Chances are that you may filter here by around 50%.

Some of you may not agree with me. But still these are my personal opinions.

I met many people and had great experiences, though I didn't mention much in this forum. This is the first one where my boy did and't incline even 30 degrees.

Pl don't ask her name or number.

A drink is also not enough to forget this episode. Where I lost time, lost money.

My dream has always been to take a beautiful chick who can provide GFE to a resort like place and spend a whole day with her enjoy the best.

If any one can help me and willing with such a contact, I'd be grateful.

Report card: Not even worth to rate.

OneTimer1
02-08-15, 18:46
This one I have met in Kukatpalli in 2013.

Above average stuff but not a bit of English.

The SP used to operate in the name of Maya.

If you are desperate to meet her, look for Maya in locanto and checkout with the pic.

But I would say not worth such big efforts.

Please PM me this girl details if anyone already met her. Or write FR about her.

MeatHyd101
02-08-15, 19:09

No words to say further.Had tried this girl from your list last week for 3. 5 k at SP. Nothing great. She's a bengali gal. Very skinny. But decent for this price.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 5/10 small and loose.

Attitude - 6/10.

TrueSelf
02-09-15, 05:52
I have been a regular visitor for a couple of years now. I have done less mongering with SPs and stuff. I don't like the usual route with SPs since the girls are contracted and they would be really tired with so many visitors. I would like to just make friends in chat rooms and if things work out enjoy with them, the success rate is low but when things work out the fun is amazing.

Most of the times, even when the girl is available, we can't enjoy because place is not available. I would like the seniors to share pointers what would they do to get a place, what are some of the places you tend to get. Of course just pointers and not specific information.

I know I have made requests before and willing to spend some money monthly to get such a place. I have got my PM enabled and please do advise.

BigBeastOut
02-09-15, 06:16
Bro,

Could you please share the contact.

Am travelling to Vij this weekend and have no contacts there.

Your contact will really help me.

I got contacts in Bangalore and Kolkata.

Will be happy to share if you need them.

Rate Card.

Attitude: 9/10...

ShettyInHyd
02-09-15, 09:04
Hi,

All my room will available for 1 week, any one interested for mongering purpose can make use of it.

Cheers,

Shetty

Kiran426
02-09-15, 10:36
Yes. In Panjagutta on Fri. I was attracted by the other pict of the girl in the SP's site that was much better. In reality she is not as good as in picture. There is nothing special about the girl. I paid 4 k. Won't repeat.

Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.

BabyKutu
02-09-15, 10:41
Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.Bro. Mechanical and Loose.

Don't waste time and money.

SaswatLove
02-09-15, 14:51
Hi,

Anyone tried this one?

FR needed.

Asking 3500 short.

Kiran1411
02-09-15, 14:58
Hello Folks,

I will be in Hyd the coming weekend for some work and am looking for some good time.

Will be around Gacchibowli area, so would really appreciate if any Hyd friends could help out.

Be assured to get good Pune contacts when you come over.

Hoping to get some good contacts in PM.

Bye

HashBoi85
02-09-15, 21:58
Hello boys,

I have a few spa contacts, which I've warmed up to in the last couple of days. I'm looking for an hindi speaking independent (s) - I don't know if this particular type even exists in HYD LOL, but then I have some hope left in my head and a lot of fire held up in johnny. I got a few good quality inde contacts from other members here but since all of them were Telugu speaking, things materialize much. One contact I got was for the aunt named Sim (aged about 42, don't know if you'd call that an aunty) she speaks good English but is very choosy and fussy about the meetings, she calls you to a particular CCD and interviews you for an hour and doesn't agree for anything less than 5 k (2 hours, no limit on shots). I tried her once but I don't have patience for mood swings. Anyways, back to the point. If you have a non-Telugu speaking inde (s) then please do PM me, will exchange with spa contacts.

Regards,

Hash

OneTimer1
02-10-15, 10:03
I thought she is good looking and all, she look pretty in pic. I would appreciate if you post another pic of her here. I tried locanto with Maya name but I couldn't find.

Thank youShe is good looking yes. But don't talk English. Much thinner then.

If usually write FR for best and worst experiences, so this should be pretty average.

I will checkout the SP number in net and share in PM. Check with the pic.

BrockLesner
02-10-15, 19:49
Hello Shetty,

Hope the mongering scene is catching up wicked in DSNR. Do reply back.

Leave me a PM.

Happy mongering.

Hi,

All my room will available for 1 week, any one interested for mongering purpose can make use of it.

Cheers,

Shetty

SatishMonger
02-10-15, 20:34
She is good looking yes. But don't talk English. Much thinner then.

If usually write FR for best and worst experiences, so this should be pretty average.

I will checkout the SP number in net and share in PM. Check with the pic.No English! That's fine but I really want to know if she is good in deed and all and another pic. I appreciate your effort bro PM me details.

OneTimer1
02-10-15, 21:38
I thought she is good looking and all, she look pretty in pic. I would appreciate if you post another pic of her here. I tried locanto with Maya name but I couldn't find.

Thank you.Sent PM. Ads are from backpage, not locato.

HydKar
02-10-15, 22:28
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while now and this is my first post -.

Got in touch with a inde a week back and booked for 6 k 2 shots. (pics looked good).

As I didn't have place, booked a hotel room and fixed appt at 1 pm. And checked-in to the hotel. (It is a good hotel in Mdhpur).

Johnny was real xited. Waiting for the chick. After 1 HR wait. Package arrived at 2 pm. Little disappointed as she was much fat frm that in the pic.

But since I booked room already. Didn't know what to do (lesson learned. Book room only after seeing the package).

She understood frm my xpressions that I was disappointed and said. "pay only if you are satisfied". Wow. That amazing line made me fall for her.

Took her to room. Had some coke. Thn started with DFK. Started slow. Then got rough. She literally bit me off (I like it rough).

Awesome BJ. No teeth. Licked balls. WOW! (I still feel her tongue).

Did WOT finished doggy. (real moans. I could feel the heat).

Washed. Had lunch. Back to action.

2nd round started with her licking and biting my nipples. I asked for a longer duration BJ. It was awesome. She did everything except anal.

Though we agreed for 2 shots, she was open for 3rd one for the cost of 2. WOW!

Did 3rd round also and went home. Slept like a dead man.

Looks - 6/10 (she had perfect skills).

Damage - 6 k + 3 k (room + lunch).

WIR. Yes.

Lucky343
02-11-15, 07:22
We are 3 members and decided to go for nice sessions, as we were vacating our room. So called one SP and asked for 2 girls. She said, she has only one girl. I booked one girl and one of my friend arranged another one. So we all ready for the action and brought the stuff.

The girl who I booked is completely Telugu (from Ongole). There is a lot of difference in Original and shared pic. She become fat and you can see lines on her stomach.

The girl which my friend bought was Bengali, very thin and small.

Round 1:

I took the Telugu into one room at first. She is so cooperative and talkative. Firm Boobs. Nice Pussy. Gives nice blowjob with condom. I tried for doggy and she said she tired and give doggy in next round. So I fucked in Missionary and she rides me on top. I love her expressions when fucking her hard. I played with her tits. She doesn't agree for licking her pussy. That's a disappoint for me. I finished her in 10 to 15 min. Meanwhile my friend finished with other.

Round 2:

This time, I took Bengali girl into the room. Dude. She is good at Blow Job (WOC). Damn she is good. I just hold her head for some time while sucking my dick. She is sucking each and every bit. She sucked me for around 5 min and mu Johnny was again in mood. I did doggy style which was amazing. She is moaning a lot and I can hear the fucking sounds. I enjoyed a lot in doggy. Later she was on top of me riding my dick like a cowboy. Then I did missionary and complete the session.

Round 3:

We have lunch and had conversation for some time. Again this Telugu girl holding my cock and tinkles me. My johnney again in mood. I said to her that Bengali girl given a nice BJ than you. Then felt a bit and do some nice blowjob. Again I did doggy to her and fucked in missionary.

Telugu Girl: I prefer to them those looking for Telugu people who will love to chat, love to spoke bad words (boothulu). Girl is very cooperative, but don't expect much positions from her as she was fat.

Pussy: 6/10

Cooperation: 8/10

Figure: 5/10

BJ: 7/10 (with Condom).

Bengali Girl: She is open to hall. (I tried to do anal, but she said she will do it next session).

Pussy: 7/10

Cooperation: 7/10

Figure: 5/10 (Tiny in all).

BJ: 9/10 (WOC).

VishnuHyd
02-11-15, 07:42
Recently a friend of mine mentioned that he sees very high end girls and pays them anywhere between 15-25 k and all the girls are students or working in MNCs or Artitst and not available to regular public.

I was curious so he showed me few pictures in the email. I realized that few of the pics are of girls I have seen thru few direct popular SPs, at much lower price (4 k-5 k).

My friend couldn't believe me until I showed him few websites. The guy he dealt with is a very high end provider with polished English. We realized that he has been milking my friend (and many others who are not mainstream mongers) by charging 300%-400%.

There are few genuine SPs who deal with high end girls but very few who have their own links. Most people just to brokering. So next time you receive a call from a SP with exorbitant prices, just do your research.

Anyway, I have found a great massage parlor which is very decent and very has great looking girls. I use to see this girl Ms P* at another small MP until 1 year back. She recently started a parlor on her own. She pinged me and I went there and was pleasantly surprised. She had 6 girls and 4 of them are 8+ and other 2 or 6+. She knew me so she gave me a proper room with door lock and I had a great time.

Been to another high end Spa in Madhapur and got ripped off. The girl demanded 2 k for a HJ or nothing. I have seen this girl few times but she is getting greedier every time. Since it's too late to back out, I ended up paying and completed the deed. Loss 4. 5 k (2. 5 k for massage and 2 k for just a HJ). I will try to avoid these high end Spas.

SatishMonger
02-11-15, 13:23
This blue saree is my cook, she come early morning and clean my apartment, cook breakfast and curries. She was hitting me from many days but I really dint care but her friend is bit sexy and homely so I started talking to her from 2 weeks. They both work in nearby mall, daily they go to work from my apartment. Her friend wait till she finish work or help her. Previously I wrote about shradakapoor look alike girl. They asked me who she was, other maid from another flat send and told them. I said she is call girl and winked.

They both got curious and teasing me saying that's not possible, and scolding me how can you like about your GF as call girl? This shit drama went for 10 min then I said I do bring girls to my apartment often you have any problem? They were silent. Yesterday my cook asked me how much he spend on girls. I said depends. She was blushing so I took a step and asked are you interested? She said sudha is interested as she need money. But asked big amount as loan. I said no need to return but stay with me weekly 3 times at night. They both agreed. Today I gave her money. Deed will be with 2 chicks. My jhonny will be happy now am so relaxed and no need to monger and fish a lot. If am horny I got 2 chicks ready.

They stay nearby but from now on stay in my apartment weekly 3 days at nights.

I will write my exp tomorrow am loving Hyd.

Pranav9
02-11-15, 15:05
Miss J gone back and new staff available. I got some good experience recently.Hi,

All first timer any help in TVM available.

Raghu118
02-11-15, 15:59
This experience 2 months back This SP at Sec (last digit 859) has new girl Miss S just recently arrived. By looking pic of this Miss S whatsapp, I called him evening and fixed appointment. He told me come at particular location in Sr nagar and after reaching he asked me to.

Wait for half an hour. After that he gave me number of second person and second person directed me to a furnished apartment.

Which was easy to reach.

After reaching, I met this girl Miss S and she looks exact like picture, she is very hot and very sexy height around 5.9 feet.

Is originally from west Bengal. She has beautiful and fair face, paid the money to.

Her and proceeded to bedroom for deed which was not great. She was looking in hurry, so did CBJ for 2-3 min and was resisting for lip kiss also. After 5 min she asked to start deed. Had missionary and doggie position and finished in 15 min and came out. She is.

Hot and very silky skin Dam Hot. Looking like Kajal agarwal.

Face: 9/10

Feet:10/10 Dam hot feet.

Boobs: 7/10; small.

Body: 10/10, silky smooth.

Height: 10/10

Attitude: 3/10

Damage: 3. K for 1 shot.

Good & nice profile. Its very reasonable price.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

OneTimer1
02-11-15, 16:27
Dude, don't post pics without their permission. At least of people you know of personally and not picked from the net.

This blue saree is my cook, she come early morning and clean my apartment, cook breakfast and curries. She was hitting me from many days but I really dint care but her friend is bit sexy and homely so I started talking to her from 2 weeks. They both work in nearby mall, daily they go to work from my apartment. Her friend wait till she finish work or help her. Previously I wrote about shradakapoor look alike girl. They asked me who she was, other maid from another flat send and told them. I said she is call girl and winked.

They both got curious and teasing me saying that's not possible, and scolding me how can you like about your GF as call girl? This shit drama went for 10 min then I said I do bring girls to my apartment often you have any problem? They were silent. Yesterday my cook asked me how much he spend on girls. I said depends. She was blushing so I took a step and asked are you interested? She said sudha is interested as she need money. But asked big amount as loan. I said no need to return but stay with me weekly 3 times at night. They both agreed. Today I gave her money. Deed will be with 2 chicks. My jhonny will be happy now am so relaxed and no need to monger and fish a lot. If am horny I got 2 chicks ready.

Robocop38
02-11-15, 16:52

I will write my exp tomorrow am loving Hyd.You are lucky bro. Cheers njoy.

CanonPrinter
02-11-15, 18:10
Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Looking for both their contacts. Has anyone tried them.

Can someone PM me their contact or details.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
02-11-15, 19:20
Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.Where did you get these PICS and that too without contact details? . 30 posts seeking only contacts. What is the deal dude?

This is the second time I am questioning. I know you did PM me but it is hard to believe?

VishnuHyd
02-11-15, 19:48

I will write my exp tomorrow am loving Hyd.This is a fake review. I was suspicious based on the looks of the girls as well as fantasy like story. SatishMonger's last review was also suspicious.

I saved the picture (one with both the girls) and did a google reverse search and found a exact match on xoxxsip website page 102. You can also try the search.

There is nothing wrong in having a little fantasy but misleading others is a wrong thing to do. Please avoid this in future.

SatishMonger
02-11-15, 19:49
Guys,

After reading some post here and PMs I regret for sharing those pics, yes they are homely and reserved.

I will not share more pics of them.

Today I had fun with them one after another, slowly I can have 3 some first day so felt shy may be god they are horny and wild. I like if someone is homely and act as bomb in bedroom. Am so happy for what ever I paid them and very nice arrangement for me for a year. We all are happy and they enjoy free sex along with money LOL.

MeatHyd101
02-11-15, 20:54
This is a fake review. I was suspicious based on the looks of the girls as well as fantasy like story. SatishMonger's last review was also suspicious.

I saved the picture (one with both the girls) and did a google reverse search and found a exact match on xoxxsip website page 102. You can also try the search.

There is nothing wrong in having a little fantasy but misleading others is a wrong thing to do. Please avoid this in future.Nice one buddy. Even I was suspicious with his previous posts.

Wolf511
02-11-15, 21:09
Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.The first one is a frequent visitor with one of the well known SPs, she's not at all worth it, bad service, bad hygiene and bad attitude. The second has been discussed here by a few posters in the last couple of pages, so you can just look that up.

HashBoi85
02-11-15, 21:28
If we save them on our device and then post them in a new report. My 2 cents. The MO here is to surf the entire forum, get hold of the nicer pics from the lot, save them or take screenshots and post them in a report asking for contacts.

Where did you get these PICS and that too without contact details? . 30 posts seeking only contacts. What is the deal dude?

This is the second time I am questioning. I know you did PM me but it is hard to believe?

HashBoi85
02-11-15, 21:35
I think Mr. Admin should seriously consider having a mongering questionnaire to filter out the fantasy fanboys and the realistic rectal rooters. Just saying. But what would the questionnaire be about? There is a thin line between having a fantasy and actually going out there and fulfilling it. Hence, we will always those 3-4 $20 investors who impeccably believe in fantasies (including maids & cooks & watchman's wife, sheesh!) and will shag to those very fantasies after they've painstakingly typed it all down.

OneTimer1
02-11-15, 23:43
Where did you get these PICS and that too without contact details? . 30 posts seeking only contacts. What is the deal dude?

This is the second time I am questioning. I know you did PM me but it is hard to believe?If you go to the main page, where different cities are listed, the second row lists the pics of the entirety of pics contained in the forum browse by clicking. (Some 600 odd for Hyderabad).

It lists pictures in alphabetical order and not by chronology. You can't find when the picture is posted from there.

That's where I think some guys browse pics and post some really old 2013 pictures hoping they are still around.

BabyKutu
02-12-15, 04:37
If you go to the main page, where different cities are listed, the second row lists the pics of the entirety of pics contained in the forum browse by clicking. (Some 600 odd for Hyderabad).

It lists pictures in alphabetical order and not by chronology. You can't find when the picture is posted from there.

That's where I think some guys browse pics and post some really old 2013 pictures hoping they are still around.Bro. Thanks.

This dude has been asking for contacts simultaneously in Bangalore forum as well hence the FLAG!

SuperDuperMyse
02-12-15, 05:58
Hi,

All first timer any help in TVM available.Sorry, I can't decipher what is TVM or TRV.

FunkySexy
02-12-15, 06:32
Dear SM,

You lucky son of a gun!

On a lighter note. Am willing to catch a flight to HYD, can you host me on any one of the three nights. LOL ha ha ha.

On a serious note- great catch, or should I say you cooked your self some Fantastic Meal (s). Ha ha ha ha.

Great Going!

Happy mongering buddy.

FunkySexy.

This blue saree is my cook, she come early morning and clean my apartment, cook breakfast and curries.

AjayAries12
02-12-15, 14:06

I will write my exp tomorrow am loving Hyd.Hyderabad ke Saleem Pheku is very famous. But his Judwaa Satish Pheku also exists here.

SatishMonger
02-12-15, 16:59
Guys guys,

I am no nonsense guy, I want to admit one thing, yes pics are from internet, that don't mean what I wrote is not true. Who in the world post innocent homely women pics to showoff? I searched for homely women pics and found 2 ladies and posted, they are already in internet so I felt no harm to post.

Is my story is not true? I really don't care who believe it. But this effecting my character in community here. I have told everything to one friend here before writing FR may be.

Well all I want to say is Sorry for posting fake pics, my intention was to show 2 homely women which is average in look another bit homely. Luckily I found in a forum and shared here.

Haters will hate me but some users here already met my indie.

Lesson learned: never post fake pics to describe and pretend like they are real in FR I was being bit dramatic lolz.

Cheers!

Kiran1411
02-12-15, 17:21
Brothers. Any help here?

Hello Folks,

I will be in Hyd the coming weekend for some work and am looking for some good time.

Will be around Gacchibowli area, so would really appreciate if any Hyd friends could help out.

Be assured to get good Pune contacts when you come over.

Hoping to get some good contacts in PM.

Bye

HydCasanova
02-12-15, 18:46
Hi fellow mongers,

The websites of SP K and SP V no longer seem to exist. Did they move on to some other location or closed down permanently? Can you please help me with their coordinates.

Thanks

Anon666
02-12-15, 23:21
Hyderabad ke Saleem Pheku is very famous. But his Judwaa Satish Pheku also exists here.Ha ha! Good one.

Jokes aside, I have a very specific request from you guys. I'm looking for the picture of a girl which was posted here sometime ago, must have been 3 or 4 years ago. It was a closeup picture of her seated on a chair, she was smiling and was wearing a full black Punjabi dress. I remember the poster mentioning that she comes in from Bangalore once a while. I'd like to know if any of you have ever been with a Bangalorean chick who has a base in this city as well. Now I realize this is a shot in the dark but I'm asking because I'm sure some of you might have been with her and might be able to get the pictures. The reason I ask is because I suspect she is my recently joined coworker, I remember her face very well from those pictures.

LoverG
02-13-15, 01:59
Tried the one on the left. She is cute and looks almost like in the pic. She is a talker, tries to please.

She was with SP K last year. She is fun, would def repeat if I get a chance.

Looking for contact!

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

CanonPrinter
02-13-15, 16:19
Hi,

Has anyone tried this babe. If so please share the info.

You can pm me.

I shall reciprocate with an indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

Bhuppi1111
02-13-15, 16:29
Dear All.

I need help in Hyderabad to get good nude contacts with reasonable budget.

Can any one send me the current website of sp k and v as their old is not accessible.

Thanks

VishnuHyd
02-13-15, 19:46
Hi fellow mongers,

The websites of SP K and SP V no longer seem to exist. Did they move on to some other location or closed down permanently? Can you please help me with their coordinates.

ThanksFor some reason, SP K changes his website very often. The latest website he had was in operation for only two weeks, but I just found that it doesn't work any more.

I don't follow SP V because his rates where very high last time I have seen it.

Lucky343
02-13-15, 20:10
I admit Satish is telling true.

Guys guys, am no nonsense guy, I want to admit one thing, yes pics are from internet, that don't mean what I wrote is not true. Who in the world post innocent homely women pics to showoff?? I searched for homely women pics and found 2 ladies and posted, they are already in internet so I felt no harm to post.

Is my story is not true?? I really don't care who believe it. But this effecting my character in community here. I have told everything to one friend here before writing FR may be.

Well all I want to say is Sorry for posting fake pics, my intention was to show 2 homely women which is average in look another bit homely. Luckily I found in a forum and shared here.

Lesson learned: never post fake pics to describe and pretend like they are real in FR I was being bit dramatic lolz.

Cheer!

HashBoi85
02-13-15, 22:39
Good photo hunt, Canon Printer.

Let me know if you're successful in getting this girls contact. I shall have something ready to exchange with you by then, for this pretty pretty looking chick!

Good luck!

Hi,

Has anyone tried this babe. If so please share the info.

You can pm me.

I shall reciprocate with an indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

HashBoi85
02-13-15, 22:49
The "Learned learned (or learnt)" note was so heavy on humor, my friend, I "Lolz"ed my arse over it. Anyways, I've been wanting to ask you something. If you say those 2 women are not actually the ones you were talking about and its actually some other pic ripped off the internet, then why did you chose the woman in the blue saree to be your cook? Did you happen to see an amazingly tasty dish in her face? Just curious. While asking with the best of intentions. I'm actually looking for a maid, let me know if you can recommend somebody.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hash

Guys guys, am no nonsense guy, I want to admit one thing, yes pics are from internet, that don't mean what I wrote is not true. Who in the world post innocent homely women pics to showoff?? I searched for homely women pics and found 2 ladies and posted, they are already in internet so I felt no harm to post.

Is my story is not true?? I really don't care who believe it. But this effecting my character in community here. I have told everything to one friend here before writing FR may be.

Cheer!

SureshRaj
02-14-15, 02:30
Ha ha! Good one.

Jokes aside, I have a very specific request from you guys. I'm looking for the picture of a girl which was posted here sometime ago, must have been 3 or 4 years ago. It was a closeup picture of her seated on a chair, she was smiling and was wearing a full black Punjabi dress. I remember the poster mentioning that she comes in from Bangalore once a while. I'd like to know if any of you have ever been with a Bangalorean chick who has a base in this city as well. Now I realize this is a shot in the dark but I'm asking because I'm sure some of you might have been with her and might be able to get the pictures. The reason I ask is because I suspect she is my recently joined coworker, I remember her face very well from those pictures.Dig up the archives, only way to be sure people on forum can see and recognize.

Delta1
02-14-15, 05:14
Welcome back OneTimer.

Dropped you a PM with a number of SP I use. Got this one through reference. The birds are not consistent though. Sometimes wonderful sometimes a bit on fatter side.

Again welcome back and have fun.

Hi guys,

I successfully complete the last 1 year without mongering..

TheRider21
02-14-15, 06:39
Longtime member, first time poster. Finally, got 2 Indie contacts. Both of them are excellent.

#1: very friendly girl. Simple straight forward service, nice company.

#2: friendly, freaky, fun and wants to experience more fun.

PM for contact info, but will need you to share only indie contacts.

SilverDew
02-14-15, 18:27
Got this from an SP are, quoting 6 k for ST that's high but want to check on the forum for any inputs before trying to negotiate.

Claim from him "pretty fair skintone with very good solid fig. Awesome service with nice blowjob without see. ".

Nrk999
02-14-15, 20:21
Has anyone taken service from this provider.

Any inputs would help.

StarMonger99
02-14-15, 21:41
Hey guys!

I have been requesting many of the senior members for this contact.

No offence if they didn't find time to respond back.

If any of the senior members have her contact please PM me.

You can expect a bunch of indie contacts from me.

Play safe, bang hard.

Happy mongering guys.

TheRider21
02-15-15, 03:41
Oh wow, I'm shocked with the amount of drama that I'm getting in my email. I respect people's seniority here on this board that I've also enjoyed reading posts, please don't claim absolute dictatorship because of that, but if you do your seniority would mean nothing to anyone.

Does anyone hear the word "fair trade"?

12 replies asked for my contacts first.

1 sent me their contacts and asked me for mine.

When I replied back and I got 1 more contact.

In total I replied to 10 of them.

And, I'll be stopping this by this evening.

Won't be here too long so it doesn't matter if I get contacts tomorrow after I leave.

Longtime member, first time poster. Finally, got 2 Indie contacts. Both of them are excellent.

#1: very friendly girl. Simple straight forward service, nice company.

#2: friendly, freaky, fun and wants to experience more fun.

PM for contact info, but will need you to share only indie contacts.

Wolf511
02-15-15, 06:21
Hey guys!

I have been requesting many of the senior members for this contact.

No offence if they didn't find time to respond back.

If any of the senior members have her contact please PM me.

You can expect a bunch of indie contacts from me.

Play safe, bang hard.

Happy mongering guys.I've read in some previous posts that she jacked up the price to exorbitant amounts. Does anyone know what she's charging these days?

Hazarath
02-15-15, 06:57
Recently a friend of mine mentioned that he sees very high end girls and pays them anywhere between 15-25 k and all the girls are students or working in MNCs or Artitst and not available to regular public.

Loss 4. 5 k (2. 5 k for massage and 2 k for just a HJ). I will try to avoid these high end Spas.Agreed bro. I was in Hyderabad till last week and have to say, its a costly affair to get laid in Hyderabad. I tried few spas there and strangely massages with HJ are costlier sometimes than a FS. But have to say girls in Hyderabad are prettier and sometimes worth the extra.

NewtoHyd
02-15-15, 07:33
Vishnu, can you check your pm? Thanks.

Bamboo77
02-15-15, 14:54
Hi,

I generally don't post after the deed as I kind of feel that as more personal. However I wanted to come out of the nutshell as I'm pissed off wasting loads of money on sub par Indies available in Hyderabad. Please avoid Rani (no offense TheRider21) I felt like a necromaniac as the girl simply stiffs up and close her eyes. The girl will share hifi pics and will not be even close to 30% of it.

I wanted to ponder over the situation. Though wheatish, I'm handsome at 5'10 and with great physique. I'm clean and well kempt. So what the heck with this girl. I believe its not my appearance rather the attitude of these girls. I asked her over the phone whether do you have any restrictions. She said nothing and doesn't event give a peek on the cheek. I don't know how people claim the experience as excellent. Guys I really appreciate if you can post genuine reviews. Though I agree beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Please refrain from hyping up the experience.

I have been wasting lot of money to find a great GFE but due to language barrier (I neither speak Telugu nor Hindi) could not find a good one. I'm catching up with broken Hindi but it doesn't work well in many cases. I'm searching for one good experience in Hyderabad with an indie who genuinely enjoys an encounter with no inhibition.

All said and done, I have flushed another 8 k in my washroom with today's experience.

Nrk999
02-15-15, 18:12
Any leads to this Telugu TV anchor Shyamala. I have a SP asking for a 6 digits.

PM any references with regard to this.

Thanks

JohnnyDrama07
02-15-15, 20:45
Delayed writing this FR for a week, but since seeing how have it could have saved an ISG brother from wasting my money, I decided to stop procrastinating.

Anyways, got contact of Rani (ends with 0821) from many ISG friends. To be specific, Jaishankararyan, superdupermyse, ferguson, meathyd101,fucksri. Thanks guys.

I decided to try her as she stays very close to my house and felt that 2. 5 k per shot was very cheap for an decent looking indie in hyd. I called her and set up a meeting for the next week. Next week, called her on the day the meeting was planned. Asked me to come near the Merc showroom and after some distance from that showroom she was guiding me through the gullies by watching me from the 5th floor terrace of her house.

Reached her place and went into her room, spent the first 5 minutes talking. She said I looked tall and good. Then she asked me to go into the bedroom and wait. She came in after 2 minutes without any clothes, asked me to undress myself and she got ready for missionary position on the bed and asked me to start. I was like WTF. I tried to kiss her, but she kept moving her face away, didn't feel like forcing her.

Me: can you give me a BBBJ.

She: No, I don't do that.

Me: DFK?

SHE: no.

Me: if not DFK at least kiss on the lips?

She: No.

Me: at least kiss on the face?

She: NO.

Me: what can you do then?(other than lying like a dead fish in the missionary position).

She: can suck your nipples.

Me: ohk fine, whatever.

She started sucking my nipples, then I had to sweet talk her into giving me a CBJ (it felt silly that even after paying I had to sweet talk her to get a CBJ).

She started CBJ, which was below average. Anyways got hard and started pumping her in missionary. Pumped her hard in that position for around 5 minutes. Then she asked how much time more!?WTF. Stopped penetration and was super pissed. She started sucking my nipples again. Asked her for a CBJ, she said she won't give now as I penetrated her with the same condom. Guys is this common? Don't girls give a BJ on the same condom after a penetration?

Asked her to suck my balls at least and she obliged. And I was using my hand intermittently to maintain my hardness. She suddenly looked very happy and told me"why don't you finish that way?"I felt like killing myself. Such a freaking waste of time and money. Anyways said no thanks to her idea, got back to pounding her in missionary, imagined my college crush in mind so that I can get off soon and get done with this bullshit. It worked.

Got dressed left as fast as I could. Session lasted 15 minutes max.

I look good, slim, tall, even trimmed everywhere including chest. Not this should be a criteria to get a decent experience after paying. I just want to say that as bamboo77 said, the problem is with her attitude, and not with appearance of the client.

Face:6/10.

Body:6/10.

Attitude:1/10.

Ass: No idea (she never even turned back).

Cost:2,500/.

WIR: NO, not even if both of my hands stop working.

Lost interest in sex for a good 2-3 days after this FR. Such a horrible experience.

JohnnyDrama07
02-15-15, 20:48
She quoted me 3 k per shot,which I negotiated to 2. 5 k per shot,For how much time / shots did you agree to pay 8 k?

Hi,

I generally don't post after the deed as I kind of feel that as more personal. However I wanted to come out of the nutshell as I'm pissed off wasting loads of money on sub par Indies available in Hyderabad. Please avoid Rani (no offense TheRider21) I felt like a necromaniac as the girl simply stiffs up and close her eyes. The girl will share hifi pics and will not be even close to 30% of it.

I wanted to ponder over the situation. Though wheatish, I'm handsome at 5'10 and with great physique. I'm clean and well kempt. So what the heck with this girl. I believe its not my appearance rather the attitude of these girls. I asked her over the phone whether do you have any restrictions. She said nothing and doesn't event give a peek on the cheek. I don't know how people claim the experience as excellent. Guys I really appreciate if you can post genuine reviews. Though I agree beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Please refrain from hyping up the experience.

I have been wasting lot of money to find a great GFE but due to language barrier (I neither speak Telugu nor Hindi) could not find a good one. I'm catching up with broken Hindi but it doesn't work well in many cases. I'm searching for one good experience in Hyderabad with an indie who genuinely enjoys an encounter with no inhibition.

All said and done, I have flushed another 8 k in my washroom with today's experience.

Bamboo77
02-16-15, 03:02
She quoted me 3 k per shot,which I negotiated to 2. 5 k per shot,For how much time / shots did you agree to pay 8 k?3 hrs and asked her to come to my place. So have to shell out 8 k. In my opinion, the sole purpose of this forum is to help each other so that people can avoid crappy ones. It is human tendency to keep the best one and share the others. Nonetheless I appreciate the gesture of sharing the contact. I have one humble request to members. Please be honest with the experience and don't share the bad ones for the sake of sharing.

VishnuHyd
02-16-15, 06:59
3 hrs and asked her to come to my place. So have to shell out 8 k. In my opinion, the sole purpose of this forum is to help each other so that people can avoid crappy ones. It is human tendency to keep the best one and share the others. Nonetheless I appreciate the gesture of sharing the contact. I have one humble request to members. Please be honest with the experience and don't share the bad ones for the sake of sharing.Dude,

Few weeks back I posted a really positive review about a beauty parlor with very good looking girls great service I had. I got some 30+ messages requesting for the contact. I shared it with 10+ people who responded to me and I knew before. I realized that the parlor was closed and a there was a board for Rent is on the door when I visited over the weekend.

I am not sure of the reason but they have been in operation for few months and suddenly it got closed, may be due to unwanted sudden attention.

The point is that every time a review was posted with good intentions and any contact is shared with few, it's spreading like an epidemic. Of course, it might not effect pure commercial establishments which are in commercial locations, but this Beauty parlor was in a residential apartment building.

Anyway, seniors don't mind sharing because it doesn't really cost them anything, but simply don't want to spoil if there was a good thing going.

I am 100% sure that the parlor owner would provide me new location once she takes up the place and I will share it with few people like pavamnjan, Babykutu and few juniors who were very polite in asking.

MeenuKumari
02-16-15, 11:32
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HydKing1
02-16-15, 21:35
6 K is too high for her, I have seen her few years back, didn't took service.

Got this from an SP are, quoting 6 k for ST that's high but want to check on the forum for any inputs before trying to negotiate.

Claim from him "pretty fair skintone with very good solid fig. Awesome service with nice blowjob without see. ".

Raghu118
02-17-15, 07:50
Hi friends,

Looking for the contacts. Has anyone tried them. 1 month back I got the pic. One of my SP. But that time. I am out of city. I am asking Sp now he sad. Sorry sir right now this profile is not available. Will let you know.

Thanks in advance.

StarMonger99
02-17-15, 18:42
Guys!

You made my day responding back to Mirrorwali's contact.

I have been fantasizing about this be grade actress Archana. This SP really looks like a twin sister of her.

Is she still in the field?

Any leads would be highly appreciated. Expect a great new indie contact from me.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe, bang hard.

Rmshknd
02-18-15, 08:05
I have been going to massage parlours and it is becoming so disgusting now a days. Yesterday I went to spa at road number 19 Jubilee Hills where girl simply told her menu card as follows:

Hand job 1,000

Body to body 3,000

Naked fully 5,000

Blow job 6,000

Already paid 2,500 at counter. These are the scenes at most places.

They know pretty well we are all going there only for Extras and so they are not bothered to give any decent massage.

Everything is in hurry mode and just 30 minutes massage and saying go away.

Now on one should share how customers are taken for ride at most spas.

Rmshknd
02-18-15, 08:13
Hi,

I moved to Hyderabad a year and 1/2 back. I'm more of an occasional monger. Reached out to seniors especially USD3027, who is one of the best when giving good contacts to newcomers. Unfortunately he quit long back.

The biggest problem for me is language. I can neither speak Hindi nor Telugu. So it is very tough to initiate a talk with Independents who generally converse in Hindi / Telugu. It would be nice if any of you can share the contacts of independent who can speak English.

Good dayI know one who speks good english, how to pass on the details as I don't have pm.

Rmshknd
02-18-15, 08:15
Dude,

Few weeks back I posted a really positive review about a beauty parlor with very good looking girls great service I had. I got some 30+ messages requesting for the contact. I shared it with 10+ people who responded to me and I knew before. I realized that the parlor was closed and a there was a board for Rent is on the door when I visited over the weekend.

I am not sure of the reason but they have been in operation for few months and suddenly it got closed, may be due to unwanted sudden attention.

The point is that every time a review was posted with good intentions and any contact is shared with few, it's spreading like an epidemic. Of course, it might not effect pure commercial establishments which are in commercial locations, but this Beauty parlor was in a residential apartment building.

Anyway, seniors don't mind sharing because it doesn't really cost them anything, but simply don't want to spoil if there was a good thing going.

I am 100% sure that the parlor owner would provide me new location once she takes up the place and I will share it with few people like pavamnjan, Babykutu and few juniors who were very polite in asking.Know some good independent ones who speaks good english, can anyone suggest how to pass on without taking pm Any other rules are here to get p. M without purchase.

OrganicBlaze
02-18-15, 10:06
Hey brethren,

Any experience with this profile?

Rmshknd
02-18-15, 11:20
It's a genuine high end spa which doesn't do any illegal activities, if you are referring to the haven spa Madhapur.

Don't waste your money here. However if you just want to be pampered, this is a upscale place with no extras.

Also RMSHKND, why do you post so many if you could post one detailed post? Just to increase your number of posts and make you a senior member? It' sick.

It's a no place of mine to judge how this forum is used but this is just an observation.This spa is raided and arrested manager as well as clients recently, came in papers.

My report is a matter of fact. I will not gain anything because of this.

JohnnyDrama07
02-18-15, 11:57
Hey, clear your inbox. Its full!

CanonPrinter
02-18-15, 14:20
IndStallion31 dude,

Clear your inbox. Its full!

CanonPrinter
02-18-15, 14:22
Hi friends,

Looking for both the contacts. Has anyone tried them.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
02-18-15, 17:02
Hey brethren,

Any experience with this profile?Bro. How much is the SP quoting.

I did her for 4 K and that too my first tryst with Silicone implants in India. Way to go. You will feel you are teething against teether.

Nothing great about her or the encounter. Let me know how much. I think she should be from K stable.

Stay Safe.

NewtoHyd
02-18-15, 17:54
This is about the famous miss L, the ex-tv artist. Got the contact from a senior here (thanks again). Called her, she responded quickly on whatsup and price negotitions started, she is very firm on the price. After a day or two she came down on the price -- I was not going to meet her at such high price. Finally booked the appointment.

She gave directions to the place, its easy to find out and safe place. She welcomed me with a hug. She showed me her old vidoes. She didn't bother to ask for the donation (that's a rarity and a great plus). Washed myself in the bathroom. Clean place. Started with lot of foreplay and GFE stuff. Excellent attitude and ok to most of the usual stuff. She likes what she does, that's very important. She doesn't seem to accept too many clients. Overall a nice, relaxing, unrushed service.

Before leaving I left the donations on the table, didn't count, she kept in her bag. Again some fun at the door before leaving.

After seeing many sp gals who are imports from mumbia, Delhi etc and are in a hurry with lot of attitude issues and artificial looks. This is a refreshing experience. We need to encourage such indies who are very good in service, ofcourse need to keep a tab on the price. After sometime these indies get greedy and hike the costs. We should not agree to whatever they say.

I am not going to give score card as its pretty obvious what I am talking about.

NewtoHyd
02-18-15, 18:04
Last 1 year there are mixed reviews on this MP. Except miss J, others are pretty ordinary and the place itself has gone down. I asked him to change the rotten dirty carpet several times, also the towels are not clean. Plus he increased the price from this Jan.

I visited this place last month, assigned on miss V. Very ordinary looks and ordinary massage. Normally this place I remove undey during msg but she didn't allow that. After the msg, asked for HJ. Not so interesting HJ, didn't allow touching, always looking at the door. After the release took the bath, I gave her 100 rs tip since I was not at all satisfied. She complained saying something in some language that I don't understand, she asked for 500, I said no, then she took me to the owner and told something in Malayalam. That's funny. Provider complaining about tip in front of owner. I said I am not satisfied I won't give ANY tip. That sob started murmering saar give the usual 500 tip that you gave to all other gals. I shouted at him and told I will never come back to this place.

Complete avoid for me.