PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Vase01
02-18-15, 18:38
I have been going to massage parlours and it is becoming so disgusting now a days. Yesterday I went to spa at road no 19 Jubilee hills where girl simply told her menu card as follows:

Hand job 1000

Body to body 3000

Naked fully 5000

Blow job 6000.The condition is worsening it seems in Hyd, I guess these girls won't even understand the word B2B. You can easily get B2B from a nice NE for 1200 - 2000 range in Delhi and far more for even cheaper rates. These rate cards are just going to dawn golden mongering days.

SuperDuperMyse
02-18-15, 19:38
Looks like she is now available with SP Ab. I see this girl's photo in his WhatApp profile.

Bro. How much is the SP quoting.

I did her for 4 K and that too my first tryst with Silicone implants in India. Way to go. You will feel you are teething against teether.

Nothing great about her or the encounter. Let me know how much. I think she should be from K stable.

Stay Safe.

SuperDuperMyse
02-18-15, 19:46
Last 1 year there are mixed reviews on this MP. Except miss J, others are pretty ordinary and the place itself has gone down. I asked him to change the rotten dirty carpet several times, also the towels are not clean. Plus he increased the price from this Jan.

I visited this place last month, assigned on miss V. Very ordinary looks and ordinary massage. Normally this place I remove undey during msg but she didn't allow that. After the msg, asked for HJ. Not so interesting HJ, didn't allow touching, always looking at the door. After the release took the bath, I gave her 100 rs tip since I was not at all satisfied. She complained saying something in some language that I don't understand, she asked for 500, I said no, then she took me to the owner and told something in Malayalam. That's funny. Provider complaining about tip in front of owner. I said I am not satisfied I won't give ANY tip. That sob started murmering saar give the usual 500 tip that you gave to all other gals. I shouted at him and told I will never come back to this place.

Complete avoid for me.Last week I was there and repeated Miss and, a heavy built lady with huge assets. My first experience with Miss and was good with regular rituals and no insistence on tips. So, I decided to repeat her next time and and the situation turned 180 degrees, you can imagine what it means. Finally when I asked her to clean oil on my body, she was about to take out the cloth from the massage table and use it for cleaning. I was completely shocked to see that. That cloth was already filled with HJ residuals and she wanted to use it as a wipe cloth! I said a big NO. Came out, blasted the guy. Time to avoid this place until somebody comes back with nice FRs.

There are few other places available, but, from the looks and surroundings, they are not safe places.

Hardrod81
02-19-15, 08:24
Hi.

Got this pictures from an sp in email which I am sure most of the mongers here would have got, I used to take girls from this sp since 2012 but prices was around 10-12 k fro night and 4 k for short time. He has quoted 15 k for this girl short time plus hotel room charges extra which rounded it to 18 k. These type of quality goes for 10 k night in city like Delhi. Short time for 4 k to 5 k maximum. I didn't negotiated further. If anyone tried her in hyd forum let me know how much you guys paid. Keep prices in check.

BabyKutu
02-19-15, 10:30
Hi.

Got this pictures from an sp in email which I am sure most of the mongers here would have got, I used to take girls from this sp since 2012 but prices was around 10-12 k fro night and 4 k for short time. He has quoted 15 k for this girl short time plus hotel room charges extra which rounded it to 18 k. These type of quality goes for 10 k night in city like Delhi. Short time for 4 k to 5 k maximum. I didn't negotiated further. If anyone tried her in hyd forum let me know how much you guys paid. Keep prices in check.Avoid Bro. Too high.

You can get your stump serviced 5 times for the price.

HornyBoyForU
02-19-15, 11:07
She's a famous one from Delhi, many seniors have tried her with ratings really good. She's a small time actress hence such a quote. Surely negotiable though, if going by the reports from Delhi she sure seems like a try. But not at this price.

Hi.

Got this pictures from an sp in email which I am sure most of the mongers here would have got, I used to take girls from this sp since 2012 but prices was around 10-12 k fro night and 4 k for short time. He has quoted 15 k for this girl short time plus hotel room charges extra which rounded it to 18 k. These type of quality goes for 10 k night in city like Delhi. Short time for 4 k to 5 k maximum. I didn't negotiated further. If anyone tried her in hyd forum let me know how much you guys paid. Keep prices in check.

Rmshknd
02-19-15, 11:07
Last week I was there and repeated Miss and, a heavy built lady with huge assets. My first experience with Miss and was good with regular rituals and no insistence on tips. So, I decided to repeat her next time and and the situation turned 180 degrees, you can imagine what it means. Finally when I asked her to clean oil on my body, she was about to take out the cloth from the massage table and use it for cleaning. I was completely shocked to see that. That cloth was already filled with HJ residuals and she wanted to use it as a wipe cloth! I said a big NO. Came out, blasted the guy. Time to avoid this place until somebody comes back with nice FRs.

There are few other places available, but, from the looks and surroundings, they are not safe places.Even I had the same experience 3 days back. Massage is pathetic and finished in 30 minutes.

Everyone must boycott this place for heaven sake.

RedIndianHorny
02-19-15, 13:13
She is priya! She has good photo genic face, She gives good company, Makes good artificial sound!! But not more than 5 k for ST.

All the best.

RIH.

Hi.

Jasmpat
02-19-15, 15:03
She was available in Pune for 6 K for ST. But her rates in Delhi were much more cheaper. She has acted in a few movies. Service is good.

Hi.

Member #4483
02-19-15, 17:25
Hi seniors,

Any one tried this one. One of my know sp quoted 6 k ST. I think price quoted little bit high.

Any revies guys?

Thanks in advance.

IndStallion31
02-19-15, 17:29
Inbox cleared friends.

Jaanfun
02-19-15, 17:35
Even I had the same experience 3 days back. Massage is pathetic and finished in 30 minutes.

Everyone must boycott this place for heaven sake.Thanks for the updates bro.

Not sure what's gone with this guy, but I agree that he isn't getting good stuff. I was supposed to visit this guy in Dec but decided against and was planning to visit him shortly, seems situation isn't improved at all. So better stay away.

Thanks,

JF.

Rmshknd
02-19-15, 18:18
Today evening I went a spa, thanks for "SuperDuperMysee" for details, I booked appointment and went there on time. I go spa's often but this time I was trying extras for the first time. One girl came (NE) and greeted me and took me in, asked to change and stuff, I was little nervous so I slept on disposal, I felt I can see how things go while massage.

Massage went for 30 min and she asked me again if she need to concentrate on any particular part for massage. I thought this is the moment and tried to ask if she can do more than massage, to my surprise my voice chokedmy voice broke because I was in peaceful massage LOL but she came near my ear asked if I need water, I said yes and sat.

Had some water and smiled at her, she said sleep again, she said sleep on stomach there is more to do on back, I said no I need extras. She said who told you we offer extras, its like blast in my heart LOL but I said none said me am just trying my luck. She said OK don't tell anyone I need 1. 5 k for HJ. My johnny was already hard and disposal raised high, I removed and said its too high for just HJ I need more. She asked me what more. I said HJ, blowjob, boob suck for 1 k but she...Will you please provide some hints how to visit this spa.

Rmshknd
02-19-15, 18:26
Thanks for the heads up bro, the situation in HYD Spas is growing pathetic both in service and cost perspective, got to do somethings to get these providers inline or else its a blackout for wonderful spa days.It's hightime that these spas must be boycotted by one and all who just interested in moneymaking.

Hazarath
02-19-15, 19:29
I have been going to massage parlours and it is becoming so disgusting now a days. Yesterday I went to spa at road number 19 Jubilee Hills where girl simply told her menu card as follows:I had been in Hyderabad for a while and couldn't find rate cards with services so openly displayed. You must be lucky bro to have everything on card. But yes, services you get from the girls are not great and they expect heavy tips.

VishnuHyd
02-19-15, 19:38
SP K seem to have disappeared suddenly. His phone number doesn't work and his website doesn't exist.

I know he changes his websites often but the last change happened only few weeks back. On top of that, his cell phone is off.

I also found that there is another friend / ex-partner of SP K who's website also disappeared in a blink and can't reach him either.

Please pm me if you are able to reach on a different phone.

SilverDew
02-20-15, 04:00
Even I noticed that other blog gone a few days ago. But the other SP Pra (digits ending 242) seems available as active on wa.

But unfortunately I can't share his details as my pm isn't activated. Sorry dear, he should be back soon.

SP K seem to have disappeared suddenly. His phone number doesn't work and his website doesn't exist.

I know he changes his websites often but the last change happened only few weeks back. On top of that, his cell phone is off.

I also found that there is another friend / ex-partner of SP K who's website also disappeared in a blink and can't reach him either.

Please pm me if you are able to reach on a different phone..

RedIndianHorny
02-20-15, 07:26
She looks good! She is worth 6 k, But with a average service, She has good curves and asset tooo.

RIH.

Hi seniors,

Any one tried this one. One of my know sp quoted 6 k ST. I think price quoted little bit high.

Any revies guys?

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
02-20-15, 07:34
Hi seniors,

Any revies guys?

Thanks in advance.Pricey and Mechanical.

Read my previous posts.

Stay Safe.

VishnuHyd
02-20-15, 07:59
Even I noticed that other blog gone a few days ago. But the other SP Pra (digits ending 242) seems available as active on wa.

But unfortunately I can't share his details as my pm isn't activated. Sorry dear, he should be back soon.

.Thanks Buddy. I know the sp Pra's website.

Sekhar 1506
02-20-15, 12:04
Tried to contact my regular SPs. One is with a chick which I already tried and second one was has no body.

Finally contacted the regular at Nizam pet road.

Said she has another three and confirmed the time for 2 pm and reached at 2 20 pm.

She herself was available.

She offered a companion with her at a cost of Rs 3000/= for both since the other one is new and doesn't do BBJ.

My regular was did a good BBJ as usual and the new chick was good in DFK and CBJ.

Had a good time with of them while enjoying DFK with new chick while my regular was busy with BBJ in which she is really an expert.

After some time my regular left the room and the new one did a good CBJ and the session from back.

Had a good time after along time.

Can share the contact on reciprocation.

Total damage was 3000 + 500 as tip.

Will definitely wish to repeat.

Rmshknd
02-20-15, 14:25
Went to spa l-s --a spa at banjarahills massage is ok with girl name miss S. She is pretty with big boobs.

Will do relaxation at the end. One can try once.

Cost 1500.

Hazarath
02-20-15, 19:35
Tried to contact my regular SPs. One is with a chick which I already tried and second one was has no body.

Will definitely wish to repeat.3 K for two is a awesome good deal bro. And have to say, for some strange reason, fucking the SP gives more satisfaction than a threesome. May be because they are perfectly matured.

BabyKutu
02-20-15, 20:35
Went to spa l-s --a spa at banjarahills massage is ok with girl name miss S. She is pretty with big boobs.

Cost 1500.Do not put names out openly. LE is on this forum. On offence.

USE PM to convey names and ref.

HashBoi85
02-20-15, 21:24
Dude,

I think the masseuse who attended you was temporary or someone from some other spa who was covering for the regular therapist. I've been a regular to this spa, trust me when I tell you. The massage here is strictly professional, to the extent that the therapist will walk away if you try not to wear the disposable under and ask her if its okay if you don't wear it. She'll go and tell the manager about it and the manager will come to therapy area and instruct you that the disposable is a must or you have to leave the spa.

Strictly no extras here.

Cost 1500.

Rmshknd
02-21-15, 03:10
Do not put names out openly. LE is on this forum. On offence.

USE PM to convey names and ref.Will take care.

Leonardo80
02-21-15, 04:37
Nice and quick exp. Can you PM me the details of the aunt.

Last Sunday night, I went to drop my friend in sec railway station. When I came out, time was 11 pm and while taking my bike out, I saw an aunty 35+. The way she dressed up looked like a prost. Already a guy was talking to her and I kept looking at her boobs which are clearly visible from side angle. I went next to them and walked looking at them. Suddenly aunty said 5 K. I was surprised. I love MILFs. I asked her whether she has place. She said yes. I negotiated to 3.5 K and we went to her place on bike. OK kind of place.

We started the deed immediately. Nice and cooperative aunty. I asked her not to undress completely. I opened her blouse and sucked he boobs for 10 minutes. Huge boobs with dark nipples. Think she also liked it. She blew without cover and finally finished in doggy in 45 min. Johny was happy, thanked my friend and left the place.

Body: 7/10

Boobs: she said 38

Pussy: OK, not too loose.

GFE: 10/10

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3.5 k.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Hazarath
02-21-15, 06:07
Nice and quick exp. Can you PM me the details of the aunt.They keep changing numbers bro. I tried to reach her two days after the deed to have a last session in Hyderabad, but her mobile was switched-off. May be you have to be a regular customer so that they share new numbers with you. Just check near railway station or MG road, you will kind few and if you are lucky, they will approach you. Just be careful.

Vase01
02-21-15, 17:20
Hello mates,

Here's my FR, after a long time had a wonderful session in the one of the most renowned chain spa, called an hour before and booked appointed was assigned a NE on arrival, Looks in Mid 30's provided very nice massage dragged the disposables way down and caressed every inch of the body with pure lust and passion. Felt heavenly for the whole 40 min later asked for extras quote 1 k for HJ couldn't say no after the heavenly feeling. Gave a good moment and loved junior till it erupted exited with a lovely.

Smile on face. Will definitely repeat soon.

Happy mongering.

NewtoHyd
02-22-15, 04:51
Hello mates,

Here's my FR, after a long time had a wonderful session in the one of the most renowned chain spa, called an hour before and booked appointed was assigned a NE on arrival, Looks in Mid 30's provided very nice massage dragged the disposables way down and caressed every inch of the body with pure lust and passion. Felt heavenly for the whole 40 min later asked for extras quote 1 k for HJ couldn't say no after the heavenly feeling. Gave a good moment and loved junior till it erupted exited with a lovely.

Smile on face. Will definitely repeat soon.

Happy mongering.Vase, can you give some hint on the spa? Don't give the real name, but some clue, also the damage at the counter.

ShreeNitya
02-22-15, 16:09
Delayed writing this FR for a week, but since seeing how have it could have saved an ISG brother from wasting my money, I decided to stop procrastinating.

Anyways, got contact of Rani (ends with 0821) from many ISG friends. To be specific, Jaishankararyan, superdupermyse, ferguson, meathyd101,fucksri. Thanks guys.

I decided to try her as she stays very close to my house and felt that 2. 5 k per shot was very cheap for an decent looking indie in hyd. I called her and set up a meeting for the next week. Next week, called her on the day the meeting was planned. Asked me to come near the Merc showroom and after some distance from that showroom she was guiding me through the gullies by watching me from the 5th floor terrace of her house.

Reached her place and went into her room, spent the first 5 minutes talking. She said I looked tall and good. Then she asked me to go into the bedroom and wait. She came in after 2 minutes without any clothes, asked me to undress myself and she got ready for missionary position on the bed and asked me to start. I was like WTF. I tried to kiss her, but she kept moving her face away, didn't feel like forcing her.I agree with you. She has attitude and not any close to her pic in WA. Rushing you to do the deed and go. Forget about GFE. Tried her few months ago and I had better experience. She might have gotten into her head.

VishnuHyd
02-22-15, 17:50
While I have used the SP K's (and other subs like SP P and few websites who basically work as brokers for him) girls in the past, I have to tell you about their models.

While the girls are real, they are heavily photo shopped. You might be impressed with their pictures, but in person, they are dark and mostly local girls from Mumbai and no different from local indies.

The reason I am sharing this info is because I myself was tempted by few pictures and visited them and grossly disappointed with many of their models except few times.

They move around places which itself is an indication of their unsecure beusiness.

Dennis Thomas
02-23-15, 07:50
Available in Pune now. With SP ending with 57.

Hi.

CrazyDog008
02-23-15, 08:23
Hey guys,

I am Nri from l. A travel in to Hyd I will be staying at a 5 star hotel in Hi tech city I can spend up to 18 k any inputs any one who wishes to join is more than welcome for threesome.

Rmshknd
02-23-15, 08:59
Went to famous chain spa road no 36 with groupon coupon of 1200.

Opted Thai spa, massage is decent as usual, girl is giving all hints for extras.

Kept silent and allowed her to do whatever she can.

Finally she had no choice except to do h. J without mentioning any money for tip.

Any way I paid her 500,1200 at counter.

For 1700 to 2000 we can get decent massage with relaxation.

The moment we give impression that we are going only for extras, all these girls becoming so greedy and demanding big.

So be strict and manage cleverly at spas.

All our local girls are so greedy now a days. ,North East and these Thai girls are far far better in doing massage also.

Qswdefrg12
02-23-15, 11:08
Hi friends,

Saw an ad on backpage, locate etc posted by some Vinod. Regarding massage by homely girls and aunties. Number ends with 190.

Anyone has any experience with this guy?

Thanks,

Qswdefrg12

Erect
02-23-15, 13:24
You booked thru groupon and what is this 500 and 1200 please expand a little for fellow mongers benefit.

Opted Thai spa, massage is decent as usual, girl is giving all hints for extras.

Finally she had no choice except to do h. J without mentioning any money for tip.

The moment we give impression that we are going only for extras, all these girls becoming so greedy and demanding big.

All our local girls are so greedy now a days. ,North East and these Thai girls are far far better in doing massage also.

BabyKutu
02-23-15, 14:21
Bro,

Its the most famous Thai chain spa, spread with many branches across India and recent " award winning spa " start feeling lucky with it. Hope you get it.Guys. Please PM each other.

The hint is as good of you putting the name out. I am sure you had the pleasure however LE is super active.

No offense Bro.

Alluarjun60
02-23-15, 16:06

All our local girls are so greedy now a days. ,North East and these Thai girls are far far better in doing massage also.Hello. Nice FR. Which place is this? Any hints.

Rmshknd
02-23-15, 16:24
You booked thru groupon and what is this 500 and 1200 please expand a little for fellow mongers benefit.It's 1200 at counter.

Jaanfun
02-23-15, 16:33
Guys. Please PM eachother.

The hint is as good of you putting the name out. I am sure you had the pleasure however LE is super active.

No offense Bro.I cannot agree more with you.

The biggest hint of hyper active LE activity is the SP closing off their sites and some of our brothers have already mentioned a couple are behind bars.

This site is to share information but share it with discretion where required.

Hope our brothers will realize / recognize this going forward.

Take care, be safe!

JF.

Rmshknd
02-23-15, 16:52
You booked thru groupon and what is this 500 and 1200 please expand a little for fellow mongers benefit.You can pay directly at counter, no need to take groupon.

Just say groupon deal is there.

SuperDuperMyse
02-23-15, 20:44
I agree with you. She has attitude and not any close to her pic in WA. Rushing you to do the deed and go. Forget about GFE. Tried her few months ago and I had better experience. She might have gotten into her head.Yeah. Her attitude has been inconsistent. Just few months back she spoke about not getting enough customers and she was open to all. She might be getting customers now and she has gone back to her old behavior. Time to avoid such inconsistent folks and choose some better alternatives.

ShreeNitya
02-24-15, 05:32
Got this pic from a known contact and reached the place.

Miss S looks like in the pic no photo shopped. Had an awesome rack.

Great attitude, tried to please. Only negative no BJ. But was very cooperative in other aspects.

She did moan a lot with foreplay and that was a turn on for me. Helpful to at least see the girl being part of it rather than doing job. Claimed only one month into this and her first was with Mr. Bharath in the same room a month ago. Lucky dude for sure.

ST- 2500 + 300 Tips.

Body- 6/10

Attitude- 8/10 (less because of no BJ).

WR. One more time for sure.

Serenity12
02-24-15, 08:40
Hi Canon,

I'm here in Hyd only for few days & haven't tried here before.

As you're a senior member & you have helped other like me. Could you please provide me with one or two of your indie contacts.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this babe. If so please share the info.

You can pm me.

I shall reciprocate with an indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

HydFucker
02-24-15, 08:50
Hi all,

Been out of action for last 3 months. Been searching to try good one.

Received a mail from sp with the attached pics. Quoted 8 k / session, after hard negotiation came down to 5 k.

Reached the place and the girl is a bit photoshopped in the pics but a good pick.

Had some chat and the action started with DFK, CBJ, WOT and ended in Mish.

Overall a pretty decent experience.

Cheers,

HF.

FuckSri
02-24-15, 11:47
Hi all,

Been out of action for last 3 months. Been searching to try good one.

Received a mail from sp with the attached pics. Quoted 8 k / session, after hard negotiation came down to 5 k.

Reached the place and the girl is a bit photoshopped in the pics but a good pick.

Had some chat and the action started with DFK, CBJ, WOT and ended in Mish.

Overall a pretty decent experience.

Cheers,

HF.Even I had a pretty similar experience apart from CBJ, I got BBJ from her and the price was 6.5 k for 2 sessions.

FS

Pram1000
02-25-15, 07:42
My post after a long hiatus. Was longing for some action as I hadn't had any for the past three months. Called an old SP located near a famous temple at Srinagar col. She sent across the pic of this MILF and was instantly surprised & excited. Surprised because she was from V'wada. Reached her place and found her to be more like in the first pic. In fact wearing the same clothes as in the pic. The second pic is photoshopped as she wasn't that fair. Got into the room and she was willing to please from the time I locked the door. A pleasant smile, good long DFK, removal of our clothes and she exposed her firm body. And the action was good. Only let down was she was not to keen on doggy as the base was just to good to let go. But on being pushed, she did relent and I finished in doggy. Overall a fab experience. A tight body, great ass & tits. A good beginning to the hunt again.

SureshRaj
02-25-15, 16:07
Sp told me of a new birdie and quoted 3 k. Told her arrange something economical, she sent to this place in Yousufguda. After wading through for half an hour finally reached the place. It is on the third floor. Place is not good. But the chick is nice. Miss M. Nice boobies tight pussy, 25 yo. Anyway did her for 45 minutes, fingered her well till she is wet and dripping. Then did her in miss doggy on top and she also gave a CBJ. Very good attitude but is a little dull today. She needs to lighten up a little. After the deed took a bath together. Nice girl. Attaching pics not a stunner but doable.

CanonPrinter
02-25-15, 17:59
Bro,

I cannot provide directly on the forum as its against Forum rules. Please activate your PM then I can send you the indie contacts.

Optional1
02-25-15, 19:46
Hi guys,

Had another great session at a spa. First look, was a little disappointed, as she looked old. Within 5-10 minutes of starting the massage, her hands were all over my ass, and I didn't really need to 'pop the question'. Without talking money, she started an erotic massage with ample attention towards my balls and little guy. I asked her to give a body to body massage. Was surprised when she said how much I will pay her. I murmured something and she wasn't even bothered about what I said. Took her T off, applied oil on herself and started massaging my back and ass with her tits. Amazing attitude. Turned around, had a boob job, B2B, DFK, tits sucking, dry humping and finally COB. One of my best spa sessions, although there was no massage.

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 8, my second time with silicon implants, and they were awesome. Not too hard, perfect grip, feel and size.

Attitude: 10.

Damage: 2.5 k.

Contact / hints only to trusted guys, sorry about others who may be interested. Can't afford to take the risk.

Rmshknd
02-26-15, 16:00
Anyone has tried Lavender spa, will you please share experiences.

Rmshknd
02-26-15, 16:01
Hello. Nice FR. Which place is this? Any hints.Road no 36 j hills.

SuperDuperMyse
02-26-15, 16:29
Anyone has tried Lavender spa, will you please share experiences.One of the best spa I visited so far. They have well trained therapists. Do not even think about extras there. See my previous posts.

SatishMonger
02-26-15, 16:50
Hi friends,

If anyone have kerala girl indie contacts then share with me in private, you can join me I will pay in full. She must come to my place for short or long time.

She should be sexy and open for all. It will be great if anyone share contact.

Cheers!

Rmshknd
02-26-15, 16:53
The first time I managed to pick up a therapist from a spa. Quite unexpected. Just went there for a massage and some extras. Negotiated for the HJ and then casually asked her if she would be willing to come out for the night. She readily accepted! It was closing time and she asked me to wait outside the spa after sharing phone numbers.

Called a friend of mime and immediately fixed up a place. Told her that my friend would be joining me and she was fine with it.

Took some beer and headed to the room. Without going into the details, had a great time. 2 sessions each and 1 HJ at the spa.

Girl was pretty and young. Very enthusiastic. Would rate her an 8 by therapist standards. Damages were 10. She left by cab the same night.Is it possible for you to share the details of the spa and girl.

Thanks.

Jaanfun
02-26-15, 17:58
Anyone has tried.A lot has been talked about the spa you mentioned in the forum, you can refer to my previous posts. If you want a good relaxing and decent massage, this is the place to be. In fact I asked directly about extras to the girl on my last visit, only to be politely refused yet again.

JF.

Rohan460
02-26-15, 19:25
Is Delhi a mongering paradise in India, meeting the test of all age and group?

RajHyd
02-27-15, 03:18
Anyone has tried Lavender spa, will you please share experiences.I have been to the Madhapur branch a couple of times. This place is completely professional.

KrazyEagle
02-27-15, 12:27
Time to relax for which I have been waiting for long since.

Started with my trusted SP and they sound too crazy. Rechecked if they are same SPs I used to go calling them. They are indeed.

Prices touching sky high in Hyd. They didn't budge in lowering price even for average looking gals also. Reverse checked photos in Google and they turn out to be genuine. Didn't came up on net. My interest leaned towards first two NI / CS chicks but he is not willing to set the deal for 10 K two times. Quoting 15 K. Hopes are quite less in Hyd.

Still looking forward for best deal.

Below are the Pics they shared. For local desis they are quoting 8 K for 2 H and for the polished ones its been the same for one hour.

Regards,

KE

SunnyGm10
02-27-15, 13:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CoolLoverBoy
02-28-15, 11:27
Hi,

Got the below pics from SP no ending 796. Quoting 8 k 1 pop. Ne reviews of the pic or SP?

LoveMe72
02-28-15, 14:33
Has any one tried this girl.

KrazyEagle
03-01-15, 16:23
Photoshopped. Poor skills of image work.

Don't fall in to their trap dude. You may end up dusky irrelevant babes.

Regards,

KE

QUOTE=CoolLoverBoy;1688075.

Hi,

Got the below pics from SP no ending 796. Quoting 8 k 1 pop. Ne reviews of the pic or SP?

Alluarjun60
03-01-15, 17:32
Road no 36 j hills.Is this the newly opened spa?

SaswatLove
03-01-15, 19:19
Has any one tried this girl.I also need FR on this.

Anyone tried?

DallasMaverick
03-02-15, 05:44
Wanted to share my experience, I do go through the page regularly but don't post much. Called my regular SP and wanted to arrange. When the guy responded from the location near the university, he recognized me and said he had only one profile available, all others were quoting extremely high prices so went to the location directly. Would rate it as below average. The provider was a short and dusky lean personality with proportional curves. She was very cooperative and asked her to not take off clothes immediately. Did DFK and cuddling and dry humping and then moved on to taking of the tops and then kissing and sucking. I have this love for sucking so had given her a silk chocolate which was almost melting and rubbed it on the nipple and thoroughly enjoyed it. Moved to undressing the bottoms. Gave me an awesome CBJ and was ready to please me until I am satisfied. Tried all sorts of positions and was able to lift her easily as she was on the leaner side and enjoyed pressing her to the wall. Johnny was not ready to give in, asked her for cowgirl and she obliged and I was enjoying it. After sometime I got on top and did it till I was tired. I asked her for BJ and she repeated it and then did it doggy style and was done after 45 minutes. Overall was satisfied with the experience though the location and looks were average. I guess attitude does matter.

Profile 6 (Bengali dusky).

Location 5

Service 9

WIR Most probably.

And the icing on the cake.

Damages: 2.5 k + .5 k.

AdamiKsus
03-02-15, 06:23
Hey buddies,

I am new to the scene here. I have been following the forum for over a month and trying my luck outside.

However, every time I look up an ad online and make a phone call, I'm not sure if its LE or the SP who is talking to me.

I guess I am paranoid as I don't still know how to do it "safe" in Hyd.

I recently was quizzed on my "technical" knowledge to ascertain that I am an engineer and US-returned. He said this is needed for their safety. The range of technical knowledge the SP had, I was convinced it was LE trying to hole me in. He sent me a link with pictures of 6 indies and yet I was not sure if I was safe. So did not do the deal.

Any help would be good help.

OrganicBlaze
03-02-15, 06:40
What you said about the silicon is absolutely rite. Really liked it for some reason.

Paid 3 k for an hour with no restriction on shots and I must say that it was worth the price. Wouldn't call it a great experience but can't ask for too much at that price.

Bro. How much is the SP quoting.

I did her for 4 K and that too my first tryst with Silicone implants in India. Way to go. You will feel you are teething against teether.

Nothing great about her or the encounter. Let me know how much. I think she should be from K stable.

Stay Safe.

Pram1000
03-02-15, 08:18
Hello buddies,

An addition to my previous post of continuing the MILF action. Wanted to repeat her once again as her butt was real tempting. On calling the SP I got to know that she had left that same day and instead she had two new options. Pics attached. The last pic is of the MILF I had at the start of the week, seem to have missed the attachment in my last post.

Being a regular at the outlet, asked for time to myself with both the options available. The SP was pushing them to go in for a joint session, but the ladies were just too shy. So I went in with the one in the first pic, as she was hard to resist. And she was just fab, good height, shapely body with the right extent of everything and most importantly a great attitude & willingness to please. Began with DFK, pulled down her clothes, revealing her lovely body. A great BBBJ. With anal rimming. Wow! Just love to be rimmed. Followed by WOT than moved to missionary and culminated in doggy and sweaty bodies. Washed up and asked for the other one to be sent in. She trooped in. Local hyd girl, a little short, fair but had nice round melons to gorge on. She was not all that willing to please as the earlier one. This set me off but didn't just give up yet. Removed our clothes, on with the protection and began the quest. She was not to keen for a doggy and instead just wanted me to get done in missionary. Tried that but my boy was just not interested, having had a great first round. Dismounted her, washed & asked her to leave the room and got the earlier one back. Man she was just to eager to rim me off again. Set the action once again with a heavy dose of ass rimming & BBBJ and finished the second act in doggy. Overall a classy closure to a week of MILF action.

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!

Wolf511
03-02-15, 12:22
Hello buddies,

An addition to my previous post of continuing the MILF action. Wanted to repeat her once again as her butt was real tempting. On calling the SP I got to know that she had left that same day and instead she had two new options. Pics attached. The last pic is of the MILF I had at the start of the week, seem to have missed the attachment in my last post.

Being a regular at the outlet, asked for time to myself with both the options available. The SP was pushing them to go in for a joint session, but the ladies were just too shy. So I went in with the one in the first pic, as she was hard to resist. And she was just fab, good height, shapely body with the right extent of everything and most importantly a great attitude & willingness to please. Began with DFK, pulled down her clothes, revealing her lovely body. A great BBBJ. With anal rimming. Wow! Just love to be rimmed. Followed by WOT than moved to missionary and culminated in doggy and sweaty bodies. Washed up and asked for the other one to be sent in. She trooped in. Local hyd girl, a little short, fair but had nice round melons to gorge on. She was not all that willing to please as the earlier one. This set me off but didn't just give up yet. Removed our clothes, on with the protection and began the quest. She was not to keen for a doggy and instead just wanted me to get done in missionary. Tried that but my boy was just not interested, having had a great first round. Dismounted her, washed & asked her to leave the room and got the earlier one back. Man she was just to eager to rim me off again. Set the action once again with a heavy dose of ass rimming & BBBJ and finished the second act in doggy. Overall a classy closure to a week of MILF action.

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!Nice report, what was the damage? And do you mind sharing the SP details on PM?

Sekhar 1506
03-02-15, 12:27
Hello buddies,

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!Hi Bro,

Can I have the number of the chick in yellow dress. I have a liking for BBBJ AND ANAL RIMMING.

Can share a number of one my regular SP.

RajeshBindaas
03-02-15, 14:32
Hello buddies,

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!Bro, I'd love to have her.

Seems you no PM facility.

Would you mind sharing her contact?

NeedChut
03-02-15, 14:53
Hi,

Got interested in the MILFs with your description.

Do you mind sharing the contact details of the SP and the damages?

Hello buddies,

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!

Rmshknd
03-02-15, 17:02
Is this the newly opened spa?No old one only in mall.

Rmshknd
03-03-15, 14:18
Went to spa at road no 17 banjarahills, girl was very nice.

Massage is ok, not that great.

She is beautiful and do relaxing at the end. Shown her boobs which are very nice.

No to DFK, no demanding for money.

Paid 1500 at counter and 500 to girl.

For the sake of girl one can try this spa.

NairJig
03-04-15, 10:44
Went to spa at road no 17 banjarahills, girl was very nice.

Massage is ok, not that great.

She is beautiful and do relaxing at the end. Shown her boobs which are very nice.

No to DFK, no demanding for money.

Paid 1500 at counter and 500 to girl.

For the sake of girl one can try this spa.Hi all, very new to this forum.

Anymore hints on the location please?

MuscleHetero
03-05-15, 04:33
Took this girl of 22 years age from Mumbai in Park Hotel for 2 sessions.

She had a firm body with medium tits.

Very great attitude in bed -licked my body from top to bottom willing for BBBJ but I preferred CBJ.

Did the deed in multiple positions while she was moaning loudly.

Had a satisfied encounter after a long time.

Rmshknd
03-05-15, 09:07
Bro, that's a wonderful exp. Could you give me some hints on the location willing to explore it. Girls name and spa loc.Road no 14 Banjara hills near asha hospital.

Rmshknd
03-05-15, 09:12
Hi all, very new to this forum.

Anymore hints on the location please?Near asha hospital. Ayurveda.

TarzanForJane
03-05-15, 11:17
Anyone had luck in any Star Hotel spa?

Taz

Sunny Sharma
03-05-15, 18:47
Great find brother. I am coming to Hyderabad next week and I would be really grateful to you if you could share her number or the SP who arranged her. Thank you once again.

Very great attitude in bed -licked my body from top to bottom willing for BBBJ but I preferred CBJ.

Vase01
03-06-15, 15:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HotMailLabhi12
03-06-15, 15:10
Hey guys,

I've got few pics from a SP and I need your feedback.

Hardrod81
03-06-15, 18:32
You will get all types and sizes according to the moolah in your pocket. The best place in the country as of now is Delhi.

Is Delhi a mongering paradise in India, meeting the test of all age and group?

Hardrod81
03-06-15, 18:36
Hi Musclehetero.

Nice FR but missing vital information for fellow mongers.

Source, Price and Service ratings are always welcome more than the pic.

Keep hunting.

SeriousFun478
03-06-15, 19:51
Dear brothers,

I will be on a Multi city trip from next week and will spend 2-3 days in Hyderabad. Will hugely appreciate any local contact (Decent Indi or good and safe in call place). If somebody is into A-level that will be a huge bonus. I will be staying near Hi-tech city / Madhapur area.

Looking forward to help from fellow brothers in Hyderabad.

Regards

BabyKutu
03-06-15, 20:00
Hey guys,

I've got few pics from a SP and I need your feedback.Bro. What did the SP quote. I guess this is SP P. Also 3 & 4 are done birds, do a cross search on Bangalore forum and you should hit gold.

VishnuHyd
03-06-15, 20:36

TazI tried in Novotel Spa in Hitech City a while back. Strictly professional and no luck.

RohitShah
03-06-15, 20:40
I tried in Novotel Spa in Hitech City a while back. Strictly professional and no luck.Hi Vishnu,

Check your PM.

MuscleHetero
03-07-15, 01:56
Hi Musclehetero.

Keep hunting.I am very sorry for the incomplete FR.

Got the girl for 15 K for 2 sessions from local SP whose name starts with V.

Her ratings are.

Body-7/10.

Attitude-9/10.

Cost effectiveness-7//10.

CBJ-8/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Definitely will repeat given an opportunity.

MuscleHetero
03-07-15, 02:02
Great find brother. I am coming to Hyderabad next week and I would be really grateful to you if you could share her number or the SP who arranged her. Thank you once again.I heard from the SP that she is a part timer from mumbai who comes only when she needs money and doesn't do it in mumbai and right now she has left Hyderabad and doesn't want to give me her mumbai number.

But the SP does get new profiles every week from mumbai and some of them are model quality though the cost can be high and he doesn't get it down because I think he is a link in the chain.

NaniNaresh
03-07-15, 07:49
Why, SP V price is high every time.

I am very sorry for the incomplete FR.

Got the girl for 15 K for 2 sessions from local SP whose name starts with V.

Her ratings are.

Body-7/10.

Attitude-9/10.

Cost effectiveness-7//10.

CBJ-8/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Definitely will repeat given an opportunity.

Jasmpat
03-07-15, 08:14
Babe in the last pic looks hot. What are the damages.

Hey guys,

I've got few pics from a SP and I need your feedback.

AbhayAgarwal2
03-07-15, 10:23
Hey bro,

Could you share the digits if the SP Will share if I've any. PM activated. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

NairJig
03-07-15, 12:00
Near asha hospital. Ayurveda.Thanks. I went to this place today and they said its only m-m and f-f massage. So had no luck.

GuessMeOut1234
03-07-15, 14:18
Friends. I am new to hyderabad. Please help me with some contacts. I'll surely reciprocate with my findings.

SureshRaj
03-07-15, 21:32
This for my last report of SP near Motinagar.

GuessMeOut1234
03-08-15, 05:56
Thanks. I went to this place today and they said its only m-m and f-f massage. So had no luck.Yes. I explored this place as well. Got a similar response is it the place with 3 A's in its name?

NairJig
03-08-15, 08:56
Yes. I explored this place as well. Got a similar response is it the place with 3 A's in its name?Yes, that's the one.

GuessMeOut1234
03-08-15, 09:10
Hello buddies,

An addition to my previous post of continuing the MILF action. Wanted to repeat her once again as her butt was real tempting. On calling the SP I got to know that she had left that same day and instead she had two new options. Pics attached. The last pic is of the MILF I had at the start of the week, seem to have missed the attachment in my last post.NJ
Hey buddy... Please share the contact?

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!Hi buddy. Please share the contact please.

NaniNaresh
03-08-15, 11:19
SP Vamsi / Santhosh send this Pic. Ending Number is 3512. Any Reviews of this girl.

ManMada
03-08-15, 15:05
I am new to this forum and new to this field. I will be in Hyd in April. I have a house also.

Need info on the following.

1) Is it possible to get an outcall female escort service to take to my house near Chandanagar?

2) How to go about it?

3) Any contacts?

4) Independent also is fine.

Please help.

MeatHyd101
03-08-15, 15:22
Hello Mongers.

Any reviews\reports on this new bird in town please, if anyone has tried her.

Rmshknd
03-08-15, 17:38
Can any one suggest a girl who is good in kissing.

No sex just oral fun like DFK as well as boob sucking.

Will be highly appreciated and will reciprocate in similar way fully.

Thanks.

GuessMeOut1234
03-08-15, 18:34
Yes, that's the one.Our friend must be very lucky to cash in right on time then. Anyways. Will explore more.

GujjuInHyd
03-08-15, 18:54
Just landed in Hyderabad, will be staying at Madhapur for three months, looking for some fun.

Any suggestions?

TarzanForJane
03-08-15, 22:43
According to yesterday's TOI gov is planning to add more additional tax on spa's and other luxury services.

Once implemented get ready to shell out more guys when you visit a spa next time.

Taz

ManMada
03-09-15, 06:01
I am new to this forum and new to this field. I will be in Hyd in April. I have my own house also in Hyd.

Need info on the following.

1) Is it possible to get an outcall female escort service to take to my house near Chandanagar?

2) How to go about it?

3) Any contacts?

4) Independent also is fine.

Please help. Not sure how to contact the seniors in this forum or get in touch with them.

Will recount the experience to you all.

JoshuaBLR
03-09-15, 08:17
Folks,

I have reached Hyd, I will be here for 2 days. Need some pointers on Good indys in Hyd. My place of stay is Secundrabad.

Would appreciate if you guys could PM me.

TIA.

Joshua.

Hpvs15
03-09-15, 10:07
Hey brothers.

I am from Bangalore. I will be coming to Hyderbad on 10. I have 10th & 11th night for myself.

Can some good souls help me out with some classy indis or MILF please. I am put up in a 3 star hotel. So incall shouldn't be a problem here. But seriously looking to have some fun brotherns.

Looking forward to your help. I can reciprocate some in Bangalore.

Good day.

SaswatLove
03-09-15, 11:01
Anyone tried?

DiscreetGent
03-09-15, 14:44
Anyone tried?She looks gorgeous. Good find. Indie or from SP?

Vase01
03-09-15, 16:45

TazHave tried one reputed spa near the famous park and road. Massage was so professional to utter a word out. Well impresses with the service so just came back dumb.

Never tried out again.

Lucky343
03-09-15, 16:52
Anyone tried?Hi Can you pease PM the SP details of this Girl. Also let me know the price also.

SureshRaj
03-10-15, 02:11
New girl Chirpy, sexy girl less than 20 age at my regular SP. She is from Rajamundhry. Claims to have worked in short films dunno how true it is. Looks good GFE. Did DATY for 10 min she was full wet, then fingered her, she begged to fuck her. Then did her in miss for 5 min doggy and tried anal, she said it was painful and stopped it. Probably allowed me because of the foreplay I did to her. Then screwed her hard in missionary and shot pics added.

GuessMeOut1234
03-10-15, 05:16
New girl Chirpy, sexy girl less than 20 age at my regular SP. She is from Rajamundhry. Claims to have worked in short films dunno how true it is. Looks good GFE. Did DATY for 10 min she was full wet, then fingered her, she begged to fuck her. Then did her in miss for 5 min doggy and tried anal, she said it was painful and stopped it. Probably allowed me because of the foreplay I did to her. Then screwed her hard in missionary and shot pics added.Hi buddy can you pm me the contact?

AnuragCool
03-10-15, 07:26
Hi,

Can anyone please PM me contact of MP with benefits in Hyd?

Thanks

RajK1272
03-10-15, 09:08
CanonPrinter,

Please clear your Inbox. Can't send you PMs.

Bro,

I cannot provide directly on the forum as its against Forum rules. Please activate your PM then I can send you the indie contacts.

Rmshknd
03-10-15, 10:19
Went to family beauty stop in Ameerpet opposite saradhi studios and it's just below average.

Waste of time and money.

Avoid.

NoisyBoy0000
03-10-15, 11:50
Hi bros,

It's been a long time since I posted my experiences. Yesterday I have tried a lady from an SP who is very well known here. Called him after watching his blog and booked a MILF and navigated me to some place in Kukatpally.

As usual he had taken me an interview for about 20 minutes (may be I can through any interview in future after facing his questions. LOL). After that he navigated me to flat in an apartment and there she is.

Looks exactly like in the pic. Greeted with a beautiful smile and had some chat for a while as she is a Telugu lady from Vijayawada. After that my deed started. Nothing to explain much played with her boobs, she started.

Giving me CBJ and DFK. Started in missionary and ended in Doggy. Notable point here is her pussy is such that may be 3-5 more can go into it at a time without much effort.

Here is my rating card.

Body-9/10. Very fair, one of the best skin tone I had seen so far.

GFE- 9/10

CBJ- 6/10

Boobs- 4/10. Very small and loose.

Overall- 5/10

WIR: tight pussy lovers can avoid.

Damage: 3 k+400 tip. (one time).

P.S: I have tempted after watching her pic as she is really a cutie and looks same outside too.

AnuragCool
03-10-15, 12:31
Hi,

Can someone PM me contact details of any MP with benefits.

I can return the favor with contact details of an SP with a hot house wife.

Thanks

Erect
03-11-15, 01:53
New girl Chirpy, sexy girl less than 20 age at my regular SP. She is from Rajamundhry. Claims to have worked in short films dunno how true it is. Looks good GFE. Did DATY for 10 min she was full wet, then fingered her, she begged to fuck her. Then did her in miss for 5 min doggy and tried anal, she said it was painful and stopped it. Probably allowed me because of the foreplay I did to her. Then screwed her hard in missionary and shot pics added.Nice catch, cousin. Kindly PM her digits to be blessed. Please clean your in box as well.

Cheers

TurnipShoe
03-11-15, 08:58
Senior Members / Fellow Mongers.

Travelling to hid next week for a few days. Putting up at a 5* hotel only. Though booking not made. Any feelers on what would be a good hotel choice for taking indies?

Some contacts would highly be appreciated.

Can only revert with contacts in Nagpur at the moment.

Thanks and Cheers.

SureshRaj
03-11-15, 09:26
Nice catch, cousin. Kindly PM her digits to be blessed. Please clean your in box as well.

CheersBirdie flew away yesterday to home. So guys that chick is no longer here. So I can't help you with her. The SP is still there though. For all interested in the SP, previously I gave numbers to other members but it did not work out, since the lady only understands Telugu and does not accept without a reference (in person) as far as I know. I tried helping few guys by literally helping them get to the place but none ever showed up. People ask for SP nos but never post a FR or reply to tell back or to help fellow mongers. Newbies without any contacts please don't bother me, nothing against you just that I need some contacts. I am only posting this because people are clogging my inbox for stuff that isn't here anymore.

Hpvs15
03-11-15, 15:11
Hi Hyderabad.

I am free tonite. Can any kind soul get me contact of a indi. Looking forward a good GFE, good attitude indi. Any kind sould help me out please.

Looking forward to your help.

I am here only tonite. Returning back to Blr tomorrow. So want to make the best of the night today.

Looking forward to your help folks.

Shipwreck11
03-11-15, 17:44
Hi guys traveling to Hyd can anyone lead me to decent independents with a pad. Can help out in NCR.

HydCasanova
03-11-15, 19:33
Hi friends,

Can someone please share SP K and SP V's contacts. And websites. Their old websites seems to be gone. Are they still active? Used their services in the past but now can't get hold of them. Really appreciate if any kind soul PMs me their coordinates.

Thanks

TarzanForJane
03-11-15, 21:19
Visited the new spa in the hotel named after a instrument in be H ill s, they have couple of good Thai masseur's. The rooms and towels are clean with attached showers.

My first experience was a real professional one with a real good massage with a cute girl didn't get any hints for extras, so dropped the idea and just enjoyed the massage.

Wanted to try my luck again so visited the second time and got a different masseur. She started working on my bum a bit so I asked if I can get a good bum massage and she obliged, was a real good professional one. Managed to asked for extras but she politely refused stating they don't do any and it's only professional massage here, but went on to advise if I wanted to have fun then I should go get a girl and blah blah blah.

On the massage front I did get a real good massage both the times and the masseur's were good to talk too. If you want to have a good massage this is the place.

Cost. Around 3 K- 60 min.

Massage- 9/10

Masseur's- 8/10

Cleanliness - 9/10

Taz

AnuragCool
03-12-15, 05:37
Hi all,

This is my first MP. I have got the contact from a fellow member and visited the spa.

There are two girls including the receptionist. Its a very ordinary place.

The receptionist is good with good rack. When I went inside the room, the receptionist herself came to give the massage.

There were hints from the beginning by the way she did the massage so expected extras at the end.

The massage was mediocre and its hardly worth it.

At the end she did not take the initiative for extras and hence I asked her myself. She said she is make up artist and she doesn't do such stuff.

I requested her a bit and she asked 2 k. I refused and offered 1 k for which she finally agreed. While the deed, I asked her if I can touch her, for which she refused.

She massaged Johny for a bit without no hurry so it wasn't that bad.

Damages: 2 k at counter + 1 k tip.

VishnuHyd
03-12-15, 06:19
I have had good luck with few small Spas running under Beauty Parlor Names.

1. Spa in Ameerpet.

I happened to find a very good looking young girl in Ameerpet Spa, otherwise filled with average to ugly looking girls. Initally she was very rigid and seemed to be from a small northern village. She did the HJ but nothing more. I usually don't go to lot of places but revisit only few places I know for sure the where the place is clean and service is good and no fear or LE. So I have been to this place and visited the same girl for 4-5 times and she started opening up and gave B2 B last few times. It was awesome experience.

During last visit, she asked me for my phone number and mentioned that she would be here only until next week and she is going back to the village for 3+ months and might not come back or join a new place. I gave her couple of thousands while leaving knowning that I had really great time in the past month or so. She was surprised and asked me to come there this week and indicated that she would provide FS and surprisingly when I asked for the cost, she smiled and said, don't worry about it.

I have always generous with good service and pay Rs. 1000 where I can get away with less than 500 so it might be the reason. Let's see if this week would be really the week I could get lucky.

I can't share her name and number.

2. Spa in Satyam Theater:

Someone posted a review about a spa near Agarwal hospital a while back. I booked an appointment but when a horrible experience with LE where I escaped without even entering the building (I posted few months back about this). I got a call from a girl named Poo* as she had the number as I made a booking. She recommended another place that starts with Kar* near Ameerpet Aditya Trade Center. I visited this place Kar* and found that it has 2 girls, one is willing to do FS after a visit. I didn't like her so refrained from it but she is not bad looking, just average. I realized that P* gets a cut from every visit to this place and that was the reasons he was recommending.

Anyway, P* recently called me and mentioned that she and her husband opened another spa in the same area so I visited there and had a great experience. P* is in her late 20's and a true north Indian MILF (very fair and busty and good looking, completely opposite to the girl mentioned about who is very young and lean) I really like the service. I asked her if she would do anything more than usual, she mentioned that her husband is in the reception and can do if I arrive when he is not there. Yesterday she called me to be there around 8 pm, just before closing. Went there and she was the only one there. She closed the main door, turned off the lights in the front area and took me to back. We proceeded with the deed with a very small light on. She was shy and covered her face but it was a great experience.

BatmanWill
03-12-15, 09:04
Hi guys,

I am a local from Hyderabad. I am studying at Calcutta right now. Came home for holidays. I started mongering in Calcutta. Would like to explore my own place. Would like to know any contacts near Ramanthapur, Uppal, Himayatnagar or any other area. I can share contacts I got in Calcutta.

Please help me guys! Would return the favor. I am a Telugu speaking guy!

Vase01
03-12-15, 12:37

1. Spa in Ameerpet.

2. Spa in Satyam Theater:.Bro,

That's a really exciting and wonderful review, could you leave some hints to the place and the damages. Willing to explore this weekend will surely give my FR and reciprocate.

Happy mongering.

NairJig
03-12-15, 20:00
Guys,

One of the SP sent me these, asking for 18 k for 2 hrs. Has anyone tried any of them?

Any help is really appreciated.

OnlAabhijit007
03-13-15, 05:46
They Look awesome 1st and 3rd. Good on you mate. Have fun. But 18 K for 2 hours is bit too much. You must get them for full night.

Guys,

One of the SP sent me these, asking for 18 k for 2 hrs. Has anyone tried any of them? Any help is really appreciated.

AdityAr97
03-13-15, 05:53
Guys,

One of the SP sent me these, asking for 18 k for 2 hrs. Has anyone tried any of them? Any help is really appreciated.I have seen the picture of the girl in white T shirt and red jacket with an SP in Mumbai. Don't know if the girls are travelling or if the pics are fake, but if anyone has tried the girl, please let us know.

RajKumar1988
03-13-15, 06:39
Hi brothers,

I'm from Ap. I was in Bangalore, currently now in Pune. Coming to Hyd this sat and will stay only one day. I don't want to miss this opportunity. So please help here with some indie contacts like lingampally Anita or any good one or MILF. My budget is not high. So looking good service within budget. I will surely help you guys with Bangalore and Pune contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Pram1000
03-13-15, 06:52
Any review on this one. Plan to make a visit.

Vase01
03-13-15, 08:02
Hey fellow mongers.

There seems to a rise a new spa in Ameerpet area, which is been shown in one of the famous discount coupon site. Has anyone tried it?

SaswatLove
03-13-15, 10:56
Anyone tried. Need FR to try.

DrackMore
03-13-15, 13:13
Guys,

One of the SP sent me these, asking for 18 k for 2 hrs. Has anyone tried any of them? Any help is really appreciated.Last one was in Pune few months back, A dead fish. You can find reviews in Pune forum.

DrackMore

Vase01
03-13-15, 14:25
nice.Dude any MPs in and around ameerpet with extras do give us some hints. Long weekend to spend.

VishnuHyd
03-13-15, 19:43
Guys,

One of the SP sent me these, asking for 18 k for 2 hrs. Has anyone tried any of them?

Any help is really appreciated.I am not sure if you are faking or your SP is, I could find one of the pictures online using google image search from a web site called 'desi aunty local girls ******** in'.

I am assuming all pics are fake.

Arixxx
03-13-15, 23:08
Hi,

Frds and sr members visiting HYD on this weekend / Monday can any one give some good MP / spa with extras near Banjara hills.

NewtoHyd
03-14-15, 02:28

1. Spa in Ameerpet.

I happened to find a very good looking young girl in Ameerpet Spa, otherwise filled with average to ugly looking girls. Initally she was very rigid and seemed to be from a small northern village. She did the HJ but nothing more. I usually don't go to lot of places but revisit only few places I know for sure the where the place is clean and service is good and no fear or LE. So I have been to this place and visited the same girl for 4-5 times and she started opening up and gave B2 B last few times. It was awesome experience.

During last visit, she asked me for my phone number and mentioned that she would be here only until next week and she is going back to the village for 3+ months and might not come back or join a new place. I gave her couple of thousands while leaving knowning that I had really great time in the past month or so. She was surprised and asked me to come there this week and indicated that she would provide FS and surprisingly when I asked for the cost, she smiled and said, don't worry about it.

I have always generous with good service and pay Rs. 1000 where I can get away with less than 500 so it might be the reason. Let's see if this week would be really the week I could get lucky.

I can't share her name and number.

2. Spa in Satyam Theater:

Someone posted a review about a spa near Agarwal hospital a while back. I booked an appointment but when a horrible experience with LE where I escaped without even entering the building (I posted few months back about this). I got a call from a girl named Poo* as she had the number as I made a booking. She recommended another place that starts with Kar* near Ameerpet Aditya Trade Center. I visited this place Kar* and found that it has 2 girls, one is willing to do FS after a visit. I didn't like her so refrained from it but she is not bad looking, just average. I realized that P* gets a cut from every visit to this place and that was the reasons he was recommending.

Anyway, P* recently called me and mentioned that she and her husband opened another spa in the same area so I visited there and had a great experience. P* is in her late 20's and a true north Indian MILF (very fair and busty and good looking, completely opposite to the girl mentioned about who is very young and lean) I really like the service. I asked her if she would do anything more than usual, she mentioned that her husband is in the reception and can do if I arrive when he is not there. Yesterday she called me to be there around 8 pm, just before closing. Went there and she was the only one there. She closed the main door, turned off the lights in the front area and took me to back. We proceeded with the deed with a very small light on. She was shy and covered her face but it was a great experience.Hi Vishnu, good that you had good time. Can you pm with contact details of poo* and also Kar* near Ameerpet Aditya Trade Center. Thanks a lot buddy.

PvtTomlins
03-14-15, 08:49
Located on a search. There is a blog page as well. The page is a year old but it shows on search now. Is this possibly a fake or possibly LE? Any suggestions are welcome.

MeatHyd101
03-14-15, 15:01
Guys,

Any help is really appreciated.First one is fake for sure. Its doing rounds on the internet for long time now.

RajKumar1988
03-14-15, 15:07
Hi all,

Please PM me Lingampally Anita no or any equal MILF no please. Sunfay is my last day in Hyd.

Thanks in Advance.

Raj

PvtTomlins
03-14-15, 15:21
Located on a search. There is a blog page as well. The page is a year old but it shows on search now. Is this possibly a fake or possibly LE? Any suggestions are welcome.From the same SP. Blog page updated this afternoon. First image, quoted 12 K for full night. 2nd only on Monday. Don't know much about 3rd. Has anyone been with anyone of them. I am new to this. Any guidance is helpful. I am worried about LE in this case.

AgarWalk
03-14-15, 16:27
Hi Seniors,

Any ideas why the advs on craigslist have suddenly disappeared? Heard people speaking about LE getting strict these days. Anyone having any ideas?

AgarWalk
03-14-15, 16:38
Posting my first review in this forum. Had a good (first time) experience at a spa in Begumpet. Was a little hesitant since they stated Thai masseurs but was not sure if they were indeed Thai or not, but still went ahead to try my luck. The girls were indeed Thai, and the place was pretty well maintained. Entered the massage room with a short cute looking girl, and started a little conversation like, this is my first time and I want it to be special. The way she reciprocated gave me the hint that I can ask for extras. Refused initially, but I was now convinced that a little more chit chat would seal the deal, she asked if I would tip her, and I obliged (of course I would, right!

Had good experience touching and kissing etc, and she gave a good HJ- the last 15 minutes were pure fun.

Damages: 3 k + 800 (tip).

Boobs: 5/10 (small).

GFE- 8/10

Foreplay: 8/10

Will Repeat- Yes!

Hint to mongers- the spa is listed on groupon and there are times when the massage deals are available for 1.2 k as well!

NoisyBoy0000
03-14-15, 17:30
Tried second one. Read my previous post. They are real.

Located on a search. There is a blog page as well. The page is a year old but it shows on search now. Is this possibly a fake or possibly LE? Any suggestions are welcome.

PvtTomlins
03-14-15, 19:25
Tried second one. Read my previous post. They are real.Thanks NoisyBoy. I just read your post. Didn't realize it was about the same.

SuperDuperMyse
03-14-15, 20:04
Sent, Check your PM.

Hi all,

Please PM me Lingampally Anita no or any equal MILF no please. Sunfay is my last day in Hyd.

Thanks in Advance.

Raj

SeriousFun478
03-14-15, 20:54
This is first encounter in Hyderabad and a great value for money stuff. Thought of sharing my experience for the 2 days. Its a bit long though.

This week I had to visit Hyderabad for a couple of days on work. I asked for few contacts in Hyd through general request in ISG, but got no response. I then searched for Locanto and send some queries. In the mean time I also sent some individual PMs to some of the seemingly helpful members in Hyd. Got one response from a good Samaritan about an Indie (Thanks bro, I will not name you in the public forum though). While I was waiting in the Bangalore airport, I tried to contact the Indie, but unfortunately that lady was going to her home that night. I was terribly frustrated. Just then I checked my Locanto inbox, and I saw one response from a couple. I called up the guy and he mentioned the girl is her GF. My mind was unwilling to accept the fact and I was wondering it is some SP running the business like this. Any ways, since I did not have any options, I asked for price, pic and other details. The guy told for 1 HR they charge 4 K. I negotiated it down to 3 k. He sent me a pic which looked OK, but I was apprehensive as most pics are photoshopped.

Day 1.

Reached my hotel by 8.30 pm, and asked the guy if it is too late. He said no problem, come sir. Took an auto to the address mentioned in Jubilee Hills. The guy came and picked me from one of the landmark building. We then went to his independent house. On the way, I inquired about the girl. He said, she is from Vizag and can manage English. The house was a typical bachelor's abode with minimal furniture. I handed over the money, and he led me to a room. The girl was decent looking. Once inside, I washed up and both were in birthday suits. We started hugging and kissing each other. In the initial 2 minutes, I could sense the girl very good service attitude. She was OK for DFK (and was good with that), but no for fingering. Later she told me that she believes fingering causes infection. We then lay down and few warm moments passed in DFK and boob sucking. Then my mouth touched her pussy and she said. No. Not that. But I kept on doing and gradually started the DATY. Then she started enjoying it and let me do that. She was enjoying my tongue and was pushing my head, while I was simultaneously squeezing her boobs. She showed no nakhra, even as I was pressing the boobs hard. Then it was my time. She gave me an excellent BBBJ. Deep throat and no teeth at all. After about 5 minutes, I started the deed in missy. Man. She was tight and I had to go really slow. Well, it suited me as I had almost reached climax during the BJ. But she was on e hell of a girl and slowly and slowly guided me to her. After sometime, we changed position to WOT. She was great in that too, rubbing her pelvis in circular motion and creating a great sensation. All the while I was furiously sucking her boobs. Then I changed the position to V, which she quite liked and said I have never seen this pose. By then, I was building up and we changed to Doggie. And after few rapid strokes I came in her. Man it was a great experience. By then it was about 30 minutes, and I was not sure if this was for 1 shot (as it is normally known for 1 hour duration). Any ways, I did not see her putting on clothes and I thought this might be my lucky day. I kept chit chatting for few minutes and got to know that she is actually in a relationship with the guy for last 4 years. She generally gets uncles come to her place for fun and she does not like them. She also watches lot of Telugu movies and English horror movies. Etc etc. We still had 20 minutes and I asked her should we go for round 2 and she agreed. It started with a long BBBJ and followed by few positions before I came in her just about 1 hour getting over. Got up and freshened myself. When I came out, the guy asked me if he can help me with a taxi booking which I gladly agreed. He got me one Meru cab and I came back satisfied. 2 great sessions in 3 k. That is a great deal. On top of that you are not hounded for tips and the place is safe.

Day 2.

Finished the work and was worried for Johnny who was in mood for some action. I wanted to try something new and little Hi-Fi. Searched in locanto and started reaching out to SPs. The way they started quoting prices, it was way out of my budget. I was quoted minimum 20 k for the night in my hotel room. What is happening Hyderabad, is it going in the paths of Bangalore. Got fed up and thought of reaching out to my last night's friend. Called him at around 9 PM, but he did not pick. Frustrated, I was going to bed and the fellow returned the call at around 10.30 pm. He offered to come in a taxi and pick me up from my hotel. Wow, that was some client service. Any ways, to cut the long story short, went to the place and again had 2 rounds in 3 k. Taxi was arranged when I finished the deed. Came back and had a good nights sleep.

On the second night, the girl told me that they are dong this to meet some financial need and probably will do it for few more months only. I asked the guy if I can share the number with friend and he said yes. So guys, I will be willing to share the number and pic, but would appreciate if you could also share some of your contacts. Preferably good Indies with their place in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai (Indies OK with A-level will be a bonus, I have a deep desire to try that once).

Score card.

Face- 6/10 (cute but not very beautiful).

Body- 7/10 (on a heavier side).

Boobs- 7/10 (34 see, little saggy, but can be used heavily during the deed).

Pussy- 8/10 (little hairy and tight).

BBBJ- 9/10

Open to positions. Yes.

CIM. No.

Anal. No (I asked for it as I am yet to try this out).

GFE- 9/10 (very eager to please and service oriented).

VFM- 20/10 (4 shots in 6 K, this is insane), no tips.

WIR. May be when on short budget and no other option.

VishnuHyd
03-14-15, 22:10
From the same SP. Blog page updated this afternoon. First image, quoted 12 K for full night. 2nd only on Monday. Don't know much about 3rd. Has anyone been with anyone of them. I am new to this. Any guidance is helpful. I am worried about LE in this case.I received the third girl in what'sapp and her name is Happy. However I don't see the other two on his website that starts with ro. I am wondering if he has a differnt website. If yes, can you send me a pm?

RossRick
03-15-15, 03:37
For all folks looking for action in Hyderabad , I have some contacts. She is tehseen a local pimp who oranises women from INR 800 to INR 3000. If any of you guys want her numbers pm me. Appreciate any return favor by way of other contacts in hyd.New to the forum but would appreciate it if you could share her number with me. Have nothing to give you in return though. Newbie in mongering.

Chandu05
03-15-15, 04:58
Hi,

I don't think so your PM is activated. Can you please give me the below said contact details and I ll definitely return with some indie contacts. You can PM me though.

Thanks

For all folks looking for action in Hyderabad , I have some contacts. She is tehseen a local pimp who oranises women from INR 800 to INR 3000. If any of you guys want her numbers pm me. Appreciate any return favor by way of other contacts in hyd.

KannanGp
03-15-15, 08:30
Got this pic from sp. Quote is 3. 5 k. Any review?

IndianDom
03-15-15, 11:21
Its difficult to score in vizag until you have some local references bro. I heard there is a chance of getting a girl from Rushikonda beach. E. don't try any internet reference they don't work or no one lifts. If you want HJ for sure head to Sukho thai spa in four point sheraton hotel don't pay more than 500 for HJ. And don't talk anything related to that in reception. Have fun play safe.Any luck in Vizag? Where is the Sukho spa? I would like to try. How much did they charge you?

RajeshBindaas
03-15-15, 17:33
Love to have her. Bro reciprocate with contact, would help in return with another. Kindly PM.

This is first encounter in Hyderabad and a great value for money stuff. Thought of sharing my experience for the 2 days. Its a bit long though.

This week I had to visit Hyderabad for a couple of days on work. I asked for few contacts in Hyd through general request in ISG, but got no response. I then searched for Locanto and send some queries. In the mean time I also sent some individual PMs to some of the seemingly helpful members in Hyd. Got one response from a good Samaritan about an Indie (Thanks bro, I will not name you in the public forum though). While I was waiting in the Bangalore airport, I tried to contact the Indie, but unfortunately that lady was going to her home that night. I was terribly frustrated. Just then I checked my Locanto inbox, and I saw one response from a couple. I called up the guy and he mentioned the girl is her GF. My mind was unwilling to accept the fact and I was wondering it is some SP running the business like this. Any ways, since I did not have any options, I asked for price, pic and other details. The guy told for 1 HR they charge 4 K. I negotiated it down to 3 k. He sent me a pic which looked OK, but I was apprehensive as most pics are photoshopped.

Day 1...

Vrstred
03-15-15, 19:41
Please ping me the number, I don't know how to ping, I will give you inde number in L B Nagar Hyderabad.

Day 1.

Reached my hotel by 8.30 pm, and asked the guy if it is too late. He said no problem, come sir. Took an auto to the address mentioned in Jubilee Hills. The guy came and picked me from one of the landmark building. We then went to his independent house. On the way, I inquired about the girl...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

VishnuHyd
03-15-15, 19:58
From the same SP. Blog page updated this afternoon. First image, quoted 12 K for full night. 2nd only on Monday. Don't know much about 3rd. Has anyone been with anyone of them. I am new to this. Any guidance is helpful. I am worried about LE in this case.Went for 3rd (Isha) and ended up seeing 2nd (Ishika) as Isha is busy. Picture is accurate, very good body, not GFE type though.

I rate 7 on a scale of 10.

BabyKutu
03-15-15, 20:37
Hi Seniors,

Any ideas why the advs on craigslist have suddenly disappeared? Heard people speaking about LE getting strict these days. Anyone having any ideas?Bro -LE was cracking basis the ads and generally ADS have dissapeared across regions especially south. More so ever basis ads raids have increased.

Stay Alert Bro.

Kirahell2
03-15-15, 23:46
Got this pic from sp. Quote is 3. 5 k. Any review?I remember seeing good reviews about her in the Banglore forum.

Rohan460
03-16-15, 00:31
Hi Musclehetero.

Keep hunting.Yes, you are right bro, Delhi by all means is paradise in meeting monger ends. What is the scene of Indei in Hyderabad, are they available or easy pick up. If you have any do guide me through PM.

Thanks

Delta1
03-16-15, 08:21
Craigslist has changed their policy due to LE recommendation. They are deleting any AD that looks like an offer of sex for money.

Apart from that LE is tracking the ads and sending decoy customers by contact them.

Regards,

Delta

Hi Seniors,

Any ideas why the advs on craigslist have suddenly disappeared? Heard people speaking about LE getting strict these days. Anyone having any ideas?

AjayAries12
03-16-15, 12:51
Hi,

Can you share the contact details of the LB Nagar contact as I stay close by.

I will also give you good contacts of females.

Please also give me details of how to approach her with her features and damages.

Ajay

AjayAries12
03-16-15, 13:00
Dear buddy,

Share the contact details of Tehseen bro as I would like to try some new contacts.

I will also share some contacts which you will certainly like in Hyderabad.

Ajay

SaswatLove
03-16-15, 14:55
VishnuHyd;1694981]Went for 3rd (Isha) and ended up seeing 2nd (Ishika) as Isha is busy. Picture is accurate, very good body, not GFE type though.

I rate 7 on a scale of 10.

Hi bro,

Please mention the damage and also give us rating by mentioning all details till end.

Size and all. Needed.

Thanks.

SatishMonger
03-16-15, 18:45
Hello friends,

I want to spend full night with a Kerala girl, am OK with any price. Girl must be below 30 yrs and sexy, must please and ready to anything.

If anyone have Kerala girl contact or some SP number then PM me.

Those who find me such girl can join me too I will pay for it.

I posted this earlier but dint get any response.

Cheers!

BabyKutu
03-16-15, 19:26
Got this pic from sp. Quote is 3. 5 k. Any review?Bro. Not typical GFE, she is moody and temperamental.

Gaara1216
03-17-15, 05:04
Hi,

I'm new to the site. Can someone share some numbers near Ameerpet area.

Thanks

Vase01
03-17-15, 05:15
Hey Bro,

Do the digits end with 432? If so I have tried, nice GFE.Thanks for the review bro, hearing a lot about this lovely girl these days, care to share her pic of you have.

Kiss666
03-17-15, 06:58
Hi mates had another encounter with Divya provided my regular sp. She is looking good and body is ok, housewife fair in colour. Reached place at 11 am safe and secure introduced the girl and went into the room chatted for a while removed saree very fair in colour boobs are small good nipples played with boobs for a while did CBJ not interested in BBBJ so gone for missnery for first round very clean and smells good though I am not interested in DATY started banging for 5 min did and't last longer washed and watched porn on my tab while she doing CBJ stroking her long hair entered in missinery and changed to doggy pussy is thight at begining later went smoothly finshed in doggy. Overall satisfactory experience lasted for 1. 5 hrs. No hurry. Asked my sp to arrange good muslim hw next week.

Looks: 8/10.

Body:6/10.

Cleanliness:9/10.

Boobs: small.

Pussy: tight.

Overall:7/10 though 10/10 if she does BBBJ.

Damages: 4. 5 k.

BronzeDegan
03-17-15, 11:44
I just reached Hyderabad and will be staying for another 2 days. Any help in find company here. I prefer Indies. I am new to the Forum and just bought a subscription. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

SureshRaj
03-17-15, 12:37
Went to my regular SP place. The Muslim chick I wrote about is back in town, she went home like for a month and is now back. She has changed numbers. This time a Marwadi lady was up for grabs. Anyway did not know she was Marwadi until she spoke on the phone in Marwadi. Nice figure, fair colour. Likes the sex. Started the deed with kiss, then I fingered her till she was wet. Then did her in miss, later she "did" me in on top. Literally pinned my hands on the bed and did me all while kissing me. Real nice lady. She says she is 25 yrs old but she was lying she should be 30 yrs old or more. She gave me CBJ too. I did her for like 45 minutes. 5 min in the deed both of us for all sweaty, was good having a sweaty hot session. I like to take the Muslim girl out, any fellow monger can help me with a place? Attaching pics.

HyderabadMen
03-17-15, 12:52
Hi Pram,

Can you give me the details.

My post after a long hiatus. Was longing for some action as I hadn't had any for the past three months. Called an old SP located near a famous temple at Srinagar col. She sent across the pic of this MILF and was instantly surprised & excited. Surprised because she was from V'wada. Reached her place and found her to be more like in the first pic. In fact wearing the same clothes as in the pic. The second pic is photoshopped as she wasn't that fair. Got into the room and she was willing to please from the time I locked the door. A pleasant smile, good long DFK, removal of our clothes and she exposed her firm body. And the action was good. Only let down was she was not to keen on doggy as the base was just to good to let go. But on being pushed, she did relent and I finished in doggy. Overall a fab experience. A tight body, great ass & tits. A good beginning to the hunt again.

HyderabadMen
03-17-15, 13:05
I am new to the group can you let me know how to contact SP.

Finally contacted the regular at Nizam pet road.

Said she has another three and confirmed the time for 2 pm and reached at 2 20 pm.

She herself was available.

She offered a companion with her at a cost of Rs 3000/= for both since the other one is new and doesn't do BBJ.

My regular was did a good BBJ as usual and the new chick was good in DFK and CBJ.

Had a good time with of them while enjoying DFK with new chick while my regular was busy with BBJ in which she is really an expert.

After some time my regular left the room and the new one did a good CBJ and the session from back.

Had a good time after along time.

Can share the contact on reciprocation.

Total damage was 3000 + 500 as tip.

Will definitely wish to repeat.

Rmshknd
03-17-15, 13:40
I have tried the spas in Ameerpet around Satyam theAter and the places and staff and rooms are pathetic.

Complete avoid and services are sub standard.

Charges 1500 only saving grace, rest is rubbish.

Rmshknd
03-17-15, 13:45
Hey fellow mongers.

There seems to a rise a new spa in Ameerpet area, which is been shown in one of the famous discount coupon site. Has anyone tried it?Useless one, avoidable at any cost.

I think these Thai spas are far far better, you will get decent massage as well as relaxation.

Rest of the places no massage, only cock massage for 2 to 3 minutes.

CanonPrinter
03-17-15, 13:49
Hi,

Has anyone tried her. Mind to share her details. Please PM me.

Shall reciprocate with an indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=203443&d=1401437904

ShreeNitya
03-17-15, 14:38
Thanks for the pointer and feedback.

I really enjoyed my time. Not a time watcher, awesome attitude, loves to take charge.

Girl- 6/10

Attitude- 10/10

VFM- 20/10

NewtoHyd
03-18-15, 02:16
I have tried the spas in Ameerpet around Satyam theAter and the places and staff and rooms are pathetic.

Charges 1500 only saving grace, rest is rubbish.My experience with that area (ameerpet, sr nagar, kukatpally) is always bad to worse. All shitty places. No water, shitty bathrooms, shady people, time watchers, low cost providers with low quality service. Complete avoid. Instead of going 3 times to such places, you can go once to nice, little bit expensive places. My view.

RajHyd
03-18-15, 02:32
Be careful guys, LE is on the hunt. A blog that regularly updates pics of girls is down now.

Rmshknd
03-18-15, 06:53
My experience with that area (ameerpet, sr nagar, kukatpally) is always bad to worse. All shitty places. No water, shitty bathrooms, shady people, time watchers, low cost providers with low quality service. Complete avoid. Instead of going 3 times to such places, you can go once to nice, little bit expensive places. My view.Well said, excellent.

RajK1272
03-18-15, 07:52
Thanks for the review Rmshknd. I am a regular member of the famous Thai Spa and was looking for a change. Wanted to save some bucks and try new faces. But after looking at your review I think I will give it a pass.

I PMed our Vishnuhyd for the info on the SPA in Ameerpet where he had a good experience, I'm yet to hear from him.

Thanks again.

Charges 1500 only saving grace, rest is rubbish.

BronzeDegan
03-18-15, 11:48
Reached Hyderabad yesterday and the only SP I know here showed me trash. He was usually good but this time he dint have good ones. One of my friends gave me an Indie contact but her phone is switched off. He then asked me to go to L Spa near Gachibowli and told me to asked for girl named H. It seems he is a regular and had some extras from her several times. My bad luck she is on vacation to Mizoram. But I had a great massage with another therapist but she turned down my advances.

Tomorrow is my last day here and looks like I will be lonely. So any help will be appreciated and I will give you couple of good contacts in Vizag in return.

Vase01
03-18-15, 14:31
Useless one, avoidable at any cost.

I think these Thai spas are far far better, you will get decent massage as well as relaxation.

Rest of the places no massage, only cock massage for 2 to 3 minutes.Thank you bro, you have saved from one disastrous experience and lot of bucks.

BristoForYou
03-18-15, 15:46
Guys,

I'm coming to Hyderabad during this weekend. Can you help me getting in touch with good looking inde or so or spa. In turn I can help you with some SPs in Blore.

Thanks

Optional1
03-18-15, 16:58
Any reviews on the attached pics? Recd them from an SP.

SeriousFun478
03-18-15, 17:06
Thanks for the pointer and feedback.

I really enjoyed my time. Not a time watcher, awesome attitude, loves to take charge.

Girl- 6/10

Attitude- 10/10

VFM- 20/10Good to know you had a good time. These kind of Indies should be carefully managed. With increase in demand, there is every chance of price increase.

ILoveSex50
03-18-15, 21:04
Not new to this hobby but new to this website. Can some one help me out with SP's or indies close to Ameerpet. I'll be in Hyd for few days. I have bought subscription today, I can receive PM's. Help is appreciated.

AnuragCool
03-19-15, 05:28
Good to know you had a good time. These kind of Indies should be carefully managed. With increase in demand, there is every chance of price increase.Hi bro,

Thanks for the FR. Can you please PM me the contact of this person?

Thanks,

A

Robocop38
03-19-15, 06:22
Got this pic from sp. Quote is 3. 5 k. Any review?Mate this girl has got good reviews in Banglore forum long back but this is the same old pic ask your SP to send any other pics of her so as to verify whether genuine or copied from net.

Member #4483
03-19-15, 18:43
Got this pic from SP, quoted 3 k for st any review.

HashBoi85
03-19-15, 20:13
Hello folks,

My hunt for perfect indes or near-perfect petite continues, anyways was going through loc and found an SP, contacted him and he sent the below pictures and quoted 3 k for ST & 10 k Night, did anyone try out these 2 chicks? If yes, then please share reviews, or if I may have missed a review on them earlier then kindly point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Hash

BabyKutu
03-19-15, 22:46
Mate this girl has got good reviews in Banglore forum long back but this is the same old pic ask your SP to send any other pics of her so as to verify whether genuine or copied from net.Its a suck up Bro. Girls flown. Is he asking for an Advance and is the location KPally & DSNR.

Let it go.

SureshRaj
03-20-15, 07:15
Hello folks,

My hunt for perfect indes or near-perfect petite continues, anyways was going through loc and found an SP, contacted him and he sent the below pictures and quoted 3 k for ST & 10 k Night, did anyone try out these 2 chicks? If yes, then please share reviews, or if I may have missed a review on them earlier then kindly point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

HashThe first two pics I believe are the rajamundhry girl I reporteed before.

Sckottu
03-20-15, 08:47
Hi,

I'm here in Hyd for 10 days. Any good spa in Begumpet or Ameerpet.

Please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AbhiSingh
03-20-15, 14:12
Hi all,

Awesome reports from here.

Can you please help me with girl friendly hotels in Hitech City, Gachibowli.

Also please share indie / sp details.

Thanks.

Hyd085
03-20-15, 15:43
I'm new here, can you provide me SP contact near Kukatpally, Gachibowli or Lingampally.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

HornyRaju
03-20-15, 17:05
Got this pic from SP, quoted 3 k for st any review.Hey,

I have tried her 4 months ago at an SP. She is very mechanical. Avg boobs and petite body. Had her for 1000 per shot.

Have fun,

Raju

Frank Martin
03-20-15, 19:18
Hi,

I am having a vacation at Hyderabad and planned to have sex on Monday, so I called up most economic SP of mine and asked him about the offer. He said some girl who is studying B.Com wants more money and available (of course it isn't true). I reached the place and setup the deal for 2 shots.

The girl want that good looking she had some teeth alignment problem, But her attitude is through the roof. I didn't even have to ask anything she does everything.

Even before you ask ready for any pose, she does DFK, BBBJ and DOGGY, WOT, MISH, standing. What else I need.

I came out very much satisfied.

Looks: 6/10 (Dusky and high teeth).

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, firm and handy).

Bum: 8/10 (round and flesh).

Attitude: 20/10.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR: Yes if I get chance.

Damage: 1800 + 500.

Mahesh Babua
03-20-15, 23:03
I had stopped venturing out for last few months. Feeling desperate need of some respite I decided to dial my old contacts again. An old SP told me about his girl. He highly recommended her. Decided to go for it.

Went to SPs place and girl was there alone. Chatted with her and then headed for the bedroom. Although I was mongering out after many days and would have been satisfied by slam bang and bye thing, but I was pleasantly surprised by her cooperation and willingness. There was no hurry to undress. She had a cute smile and was fun to talk to during the deed (Loved this part).

She was slightly reluctant to kiss or blow but did both after I fingered her well. Did the deed in WOT, missionary. I was completely satisfied.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10 (Needed encouragement for BJ).

Awkwardness: 0/10 (I am slightly awkward having sex with someone I don't know, still I do it: P).

Cost: 2000+500 tip (I know tip is slightly on higher side).

I took a couple of pics but promised her that I'll not share them.

She is here only till this weekend. May repeat.

StaticCouch
03-21-15, 06:21
Fellow ISGians,

Looks like LE has been quite active in Hyderabad (reading reports), but I see good amount of activity being posted on the forum with Pics (few of them are fresh faces in Hyd) - are these genuine posts? Or trap set by LE? How is the LE situation now?

Looks like I'm getting rusty and old!

Stay Safe Bang Safe!

Static.

KannanGp
03-21-15, 07:26
Got this from SP. Any reviews / suggestions?

Wits Pun
03-21-15, 08:57
Hi guys,

Have a short trip to Hyderabad. Tomorrow / day after. Have time Monday late afternoon early evening. Any contacts / SPs please share.

Kiss666
03-21-15, 08:57
Hi dear friends Happy ugadi.

I need help regarding resorts. I want to have fun day time from 11 am to 8 pm. Can anyone suggest me good resort golconda, alankrita, leonia or alankrita or pagati which is safe? Please help me guys.

Name Is Bond
03-21-15, 10:05
I am new to the world of mongering. Can anyone provide me with any indie contacts in Hyd? My PM is activated.

Thanks a ton.

SureshRaj
03-21-15, 12:04
Please don't ask me for marwadi lady contact since I don't have it. I couldnot take it since I was in a hurry. I am going to my Sp today in motinagar. If anyone wants to chug along you are welcome, just Pm me.

PvtTomlins
03-21-15, 19:18
Hello,

Any FR for the below? Anyone know about her?

P. S: I am seeing this listed from a SP S.

Rajrajesh
03-21-15, 19:28
Hi,

I am trying to get local SP but I didn't have any. Please share the contact no to me [Email address deleted by Admin]
I had stopped venturing out for last few months. Feeling desperate need of some respite I decided to dial my old contacts again. An old SP told me about his girl. He highly recommended her. Decided to go for it.

Went to SPs place and girl was there alone. Chatted with her and then headed for the bedroom. Although I was mongering out after many days and would have been satisfied by slam bang and bye thing, but I was pleasantly surprised by her cooperation and willingness. There was no hurry to undress. She had a cute smile and was fun to talk to during the deed (Loved this part).

She was slightly reluctant to kiss or blow but did both after I fingered her well. Did the deed in WOT, missionary. I was completely satisfied.

Looks: 6/10..
Please don't ask me for marwadi lady contact since I don't have it. I couldnot take it since I was in a hurry. I am going to my Sp today in motinagar. If anyone wants to chug along you are welcome, just Pm me.
I am new to the world of mongering. Can anyone provide me with any indie contacts in Hyd? My PM is activated.

Thanks a ton.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GuessMeOut1234
03-21-15, 20:55
Tried one of the spa in the advanced city, extras available but there are rooms with curtains not doorsevery 10 minutes there was someone who was passing by was really irritating.

Massage was good.

Another news is that the lady quoted me 4 k for extras, thank god I did carry minimum cash as per the reviews I got from members. Thanks guys.

A question to who have availed extras in the other branch is that. Does the other branch have doors? Or curtains??

TarzanForJane
03-21-15, 21:49
They are all curtains.

Tried one of the spa in the advanced city, extras available but there are rooms with curtains not doorsevery 10 minutes there was someone who was passing by was really irritating.

Massage was good.

Another news is that the lady quoted me 4 k for extras, thank god I did carry minimum cash as per the reviews I got from members. Thanks guys.

A question to who have availed extras in the other branch is that. Does the other branch have doors? Or curtains??

SID477
03-21-15, 23:29
Located on a search. There is a blog page as well. The page is a year old but it shows on search now. Is this possibly a fake or possibly LE? Any suggestions are welcome.I tried the yellow saree one. Charged 3 k for 1 HR. No BBBJ and only missy. Over all 6/10.

GuessMeOut1234
03-22-15, 05:18
They are all curtains.Too bad. Does anyone know a good MP with extras with doors:

NaniNaresh
03-22-15, 06:01
Can you PM the number.

Hi,

I am having a vacation at Hyderabad and planned to have sex on Monday, so I called up most economic SP of mine and asked him about the offer. He said some girl who is studying B.Com wants more money and available (of course it isn't true). I reached the place and setup the deal for 2 shots.

The girl want that good looking she had some teeth alignment problem, But her attitude is through the roof. I didn't even have to ask anything she does everything.

Even before you ask ready for any pose, she does DFK, BBBJ and DOGGY, WOT, MISH, standing. What else I need.

I came out very much satisfied.

Looks: 6/10 (Dusky and high teeth).

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, firm and handy).

Bum: 8/10 (round and flesh).

Attitude: 20/10.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR: Yes if I get chance.

Damage: 1800 + 500.

Jaanfun
03-22-15, 12:44
Hi,

Did anyone try the spa in SNagar colony which was on groupon recently?

If anyone has leads and experience, please can you PM me.

Thanks and stay safe.

JF

Kasyaps
03-22-15, 13:18
Hi friends,

I am new to this group, very helpful for us.

I am from Hyderabad and I had many encounters, wish to share with everyone follow you guys, happy fun.

Thanks

Kasyaps
03-22-15, 13:32
Hi,

Can you please share or pm me this contact, I have few nice will share it with you.

Thanks.

Day 1.

Reached my hotel by 8.30 pm, and asked the guy if it is too late. He said no problem, come sir. Took an auto to the address mentioned in Jubilee Hills. The guy came and picked me from one of the landmark building. We then went to his independent house...

SuperDuperMyse
03-22-15, 14:53
I tried it a while back. No luck. Let me know if anybody else had success there.

Hi,

Did anyone try the spa in SNagar colony which was on groupon recently?

If anyone has leads and experience, please can you PM me.

Thanks and stay safe.

JF.

NewtoHyd
03-22-15, 16:41
Too bad. Does anyone know a good MP with extras with doors:As per law they are not supposed to close the door fully and lock it from inside. Only b2 b parlours do this but again there its more of extras than massage. Good massage parlours have curtains or doors with peep holes or doors without bolts.

Once I went to a MP near ABN studio, nice gal, it started with door locked from inside, after20 min the owner came and some naatak she half opened the door saying cops have come for checkup. I wasn't believing the stories I thought its a tactic to raise extras cost. At the end she offered extras at very high cost which I rejected.

You go with a mindset to get nice massage and IF possible get some relaxation. Otherwise you won't enjoy anything. On the other side you go to b2 b parlors where no massage at all but some extras depending on the gal's attitude. Most of times its waste of money in b2 b as they don't cooperate much.

Rmshknd
03-22-15, 17:10
As per law they are not supposed to close the door fully and lock it from inside. Only b2 b parlours do this but again there its more of extras than massage. Good massage parlours have curtains or doors with peep holes or doors without bolts.

Once I went to a MP near ABN studio, nice gal, it started with door locked from inside, after20 min the owner came and some naatak she half opened the door saying cops have come for checkup. I wasn't believing the stories I thought its a tactic to raise extras cost. At the end she offered extras at very high cost which I rejected.

You go with a mindset to get nice massage and IF possible get some relaxation. Otherwise you won't enjoy anything. On the other side you go to b2 b parlors where no massage at all but some extras depending on the gal's attitude. Most of times its waste of money in b2 b as they don't cooperate much.You are absolutely correct.

Rmshknd
03-22-15, 17:11
I tried it a while back. No luck. Let me know if anybody else had success there.It's just waste of money and time.

Pram1000
03-23-15, 07:05
Fellow ISGians,

Looks like LE has been quite active in Hyderabad (reading reports), but I see good amount of activity being posted on the forum with Pics (few of them are fresh faces in Hyd) - are these genuine posts? Or trap set by LE? How is the LE situation now?

Looks like I'm getting rusty and old!

Stay Safe Bang Safe!

Static.It's a cat & mouse game. Don't think that can deter us from venturing out. Keep banging buddies!

Abhiram VJ
03-23-15, 07:06
Hello fellow mongers,

Surprised and excited to know about the site, I guess lot had changed since yahoo chat rooms number sharing.

Returning to Hyd after a long time and desperately looking for some good time. I may not be able to offer the Contacts in exchange as I am not sure which numbers of my old contacts are still in play or not. But will definitely post the Reviews of all the ones from now on.

It will be grateful if anyone can share digits of indi's, PM's or anyone who are safe. I have activated my PM.

Thanks in advance Mates.

Pram1000
03-23-15, 07:09
Hi dear friends Happy ugadi.

I need help regarding resorts. I want to have fun day time from 11 am to 8 pm. Can anyone suggest me good resort golconda, alankrita, leonia or alankrita or pagati which is safe? Please help me guys.Alankrita is surely safe. But keep you ID's handy & try a week end, when the crowds swell, you'll go unnoticed.

BabyKutu
03-23-15, 08:12
You are absolutely correct.Brethren,

It is self proclaimed by our over zealous cops and moral police. Cops lost out one case on cross gender ban, one with doors and privacy part is in High court which will be ruled in the complainants favour for sure.

While there is no law which prohibits doors, it is only a moral code.

Abhiram VJ
03-23-15, 12:18
Hi mates,

I am new to this group and really happy to see the brotherhood. I was out of India for quite some time and returned to the bitter fact that all my contacts are kind of centuries old now. SP's changing their numbers and all but Hoping to get a good start here.

I have activated my PM and if anyone can share any indie or SP's numbers I would definitely return the favour.

Play safe,

Abhi

GuessMeOut1234
03-23-15, 15:01
You are absolutely correct.I asked the same because I have been to MPs in Mumbai and Pune and they had doors, got quality massage as well as extras there.

Jaanfun
03-23-15, 18:40
Guys,

Anyone has inputs for AFF site and can we be lucky for any cpl / cuck or a girl to hook up with? Just making sure things are genuine in there.

Anybody has any info, please can you PM me.

Take care,

JF

GuessMeOut1234
03-23-15, 20:11
Guys,

Anyone has inputs for AFF site and can we be lucky for any cpl / cuck or a girl to hook up with? Just making sure things are genuine in there.

Take care,

JF.This is useless unless you want to spend more and are happy with less or sometimes no returns.

Pram1000
03-24-15, 07:33
My last week's action, a fresh girl, good skin texture, nice round tits, a very tight pussy, open to all positions & most importantly willingness to please. The only low side being a little belly. Overall a good time and the damage being 2 K + 400 tips. Keep banging.

Nikiready
03-24-15, 08:43
Hi all,

New to Hyd, can some one please provide some details for safe banging.

Thanks a lot. I will return the favour when I have contacts here.

Thanks,

Nik

JkForYou18
03-24-15, 08:47
Hey mate,

I have tried many dating sites (AFF, fuckbook etc and also social sites like twoo). From my experiences, I would say, its mostly waste of time, energy and money (don't mind paying if it will be worth). But unfortunately most of them aren't worth it in any aspect (fake profiles, asking for advance payment, only C2C fun, and I have seen it all. Uff) . Although I must admit that I have got lucky and have fucked around 7-8 girls from these sites. It's just that the hits will be like one in 50 or 100. If you are prepared for this probability ratio, give a try.

I am sorry that I have no experience about "HYD search" scenario. Sharing my "Chennai search" thing, I got hooked up with mostly college girls (3 letter word university, starting with S. Quite obvious). They won't share their personal details or numbers. Just a common place meeting, party / date, fuck and bye forever relationship. I have encountered 2-3 genuine couples too but they ask money for single males. Apart from that, you will encounter SP's.

In case you need any further info, kindly PM me.

Cheers,

JK

Guys,

Take care,

JF.

Nikiready
03-24-15, 08:50
Hi all.

New to Hyd, would like to get some contact details for safe banging.

Tried an escort service and was told 15 k for ST.

Appreciate if anyone can help out a fellow member.

PM is activated.

Thanks a lot.

Nik

Nikiready
03-24-15, 09:20
My last week's action, a fresh girl, good skin texture, nice round tits, a very tight pussy, open to all positions & most importantly willingness to please. The only low side being a little belly. Overall a good time and the damage being 2 K + 400 tips. Keep banging.Can you please PM the contact details?

SeriousFun478
03-24-15, 14:22
Guys,

Take care,

JF.Be careful. The guy might be gay and using his woman to get you to bed.

OneTimer1
03-24-15, 19:09
Hi guys,

Wanted to update on the Hyd inde scene.

I usually give anyone I contact the benefit of doubt and take their services even if I don't like their looks one bit.

But since this time I am just beginning to monger after a gap and forum members are of least help, I made up my mind to reject without remorse if I don't like what I see.

And here come the news, I had to reject almost everyone.

The so called Independents are mostly rejects from the SPs because they just take up space and not generating revenue, are ugly, are full of ego to name a few.

A lot of them won't agree to send pic or to meet you in person before the deed even if you promise some token money / dinner etc, reason is that they are ugly or have no social skills.

Few of them are housewife groups as they mention. Are all over aged woman without shape or hygiene to talk of.

Better to stick with SPs so that at least we get to see the picture. If pic is not visible, time to show the middle finger.

Also I think Hyd men have become so much accustomed to bull shit that they are ready to hump anything. What else would explain the existence of such horrid independents.

Finally chucked off everyone and called the old discoveries Shruti and Seema and had a nice time even though the excitement was limited as they are familiar territory.

I am no-body to comment of anyone's appearance but the costing should reflect that. Someone stating 10 k ST increases your expectations to so much and if they look like street girls who barely manage English, It only amounts to cheating. Be aware and beware. There are very few if any indes in Hyd. It looks like a waste of time to fish them out and you need to spend huge amounts.

More than Hyd being dry, the forum is dry. Could be the reflection of state of affairs in Hyd.

Then there are real cheats who claim to deposit money in advance. I am surprised they still are able to make a living in this day of age.

Others who are full of themselves who post an ad to contact via whatsapp but won't respond back. (Avoid number ending with 317).

Happy hunting though. SP is the way to go but alas, you won't find long term relationship since the girls are from far and fly back.

VishnuHyd
03-25-15, 06:28
Be careful. The guy might be gay and using his woman to get you to bed.

Funny man. Using his wife to get to you :) Can't help laughing but who knows you might be right.

Anyway, I see one regular ad all the time from a couple. This guy demands anywhere from 20k-50k for 1-2 hours, that's right. 1-2 hours, not a complete night.

Is it the thrill of doing someone else's wife that makes pay this kind of amount, because you can get a top class model for this kind of price.

VishnuHyd
03-25-15, 08:17
A while back, I posted a review about a young girl from a spa in Ameerpet. She was very young and have seen her many times and taken care of her.

She offered FS during the last and final visit to this spa. I called the spa and the lady confirmed that she is not with them anymore.

I was really lucky to have this encounter with her as it was one of the best experiences and she mentioned that she was moving to the village during my last encounter.

Today I saw her picture on a popular blog which says 'Fresher'. Now I am not sure how to react to it, whether to be happy for having an experience before she turned pro, or feel sad that she is not so exclusive anymore. :( or :)

Sekhar 1506
03-25-15, 08:23
Since I am not a monger of Vellama- Battalu vippema- Pettama- Karchema type, I only go to selected SPS who will give me time to sit leisurely with the person and drink a couple of.

Pegs while smooching each other.

I happened to meet this 5'4" tall and with good stats lady at one of my regular SP. Not so fair but beautiful face.

She won me with her skills in DFK and BBBJ. The Vodka and DFK, BBBJ made me excited and ultimately ended with a good session.

Since then we started meeting at a different place.

Out of my liking I asked her to get one sleeve less and low neck blouse stitched for the second meeting which she promptly did and presented herself with saree wore quiet below the naval.

Gave good company by smooching me all over the body and slowly removing my clothes, kissing my nipples and little johny while I was consuming my vodaka.

I have suggested a little more provocative style for her blouse which she promised to stitch (she of course stitches by her own).

I am sure her blow job skills extend my time during the session.

Received a call confirming the said designed blouse is ready and asking him to make it convenient to visit.

Most probably I will go in the evening and try to post the FR.

YFriend
03-25-15, 09:15
Which is the place where normal international gals hangout for free booze, any suggestion for pickup point in Hyderabad, reply would be appreciated.

LoveMe72
03-25-15, 11:33

Day 1.

Reached my hotel by 8.30 pm, and asked the guy if it is too late. He said no problem, come sir. Took an auto to the address mentioned in Jubilee Hills. The guy came and picked me from one of the landmark building. We then went to his independent house. On the way, I inquired about the girl. He said, she is from Vizag and can manage English. The house was a typical bachelor's abode with minimal furniture. I handed over the money, and he led me to a room. The girl was decent looking. Once inside, I washed up and both were in birthday suits. We started hugging and kissing each other. In the initial 2 minutes, I could sense the girl very good service attitude. She was OK for DFK (and was good with that), but no for fingering. Later she told me that she believes fingering causes infection. We then lay down and few warm moments passed in DFK and boob sucking. Then my mouth touched her pussy and she said. No. Not that. But I kept on doing and gradually started the DATY. Then she started enjoying it and let me do that. She was enjoying my tongue and was pushing my head, while I was simultaneously squeezing her boobs. She showed no nakhra, even as I was pressing the boobs hard. Then it was my time. She gave me an excellent BBBJ. Deep throat and no teeth at all. After about 5 minutes, I started the deed in missy. Man. She was tight and I had to go really slow. Well, it suited me as I had almost reached climax during the BJ. But she was on e hell of a girl and slowly and slowly guided me to her. After sometime, we changed position to WOT. She was great in that too, rubbing her pelvis in circular motion and creating a great sensation. All the while I was furiously sucking her boobs. Then I changed the position to V, which she quite liked and said I have never seen this pose. By then, I was building up and we changed to Doggie. And after few rapid strokes I came in her. Man it was a great experience. By then it was about 30 minutes, and I was not sure if this was for 1 shot (as it is normally known for 1 hour duration). Any ways, I did not see her putting on clothes and I thought this might be my lucky day. I kept chit chatting for few minutes and got to know that she is actually in a relationship with the guy for last 4 years. She generally gets uncles come to her place for fun and she does not like them. She also watches lot of Telugu movies and English horror movies. Etc etc. We still had 20 minutes and I asked her should we go for round 2 and she agreed. It started with a long BBBJ and followed by few positions before I came in her just about 1 hour getting over. Got up and freshened myself. When I came out, the guy asked me if he can help me with a taxi booking which I gladly agreed. He got me one Meru cab and I came back satisfied. 2 great sessions in 3 k. That is a great deal. On top of that you are not hounded for tips and the place is safe..Got the number from one of the member, thanks bro, reached the place and the deed done.

Score card.

Face 6

GFE 10 (no hurry at all open for all).

BBBJ 10

Wir yes if I have time.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

CallMeHawk
03-25-15, 15:15
Hey fellas,

Does anybody have any pointer to this lady?

Jaanfun
03-25-15, 16:50
Funny man. Using his wife to get to you :) Can't help laughing but who knows you might be right.

Anyway, I see one regular ad all the time from a couple. This guy demands anywhere from 20k-50k for 1-2 hours, that's right. 1-2 hours, not a complete night.

Is it the thrill of doing someone else's wife that makes pay this kind of amount, because you can get a top class model for this kind of price.Thanks Brothers for sharing the views of AFF. So better stay away is the unanimous call I suppose.

As far as cpl ad are concerned, yes there are so many with 1 HR 20 K and even sometimes 35 K that they claim on the site almost everyday or near the weekend- not sure if they are able to pull someone into that web. For sure not my type.

Stay safe.

JF.

NewtoHyd
03-25-15, 17:23
Got the number from a member here (thanks dude), took appointment and went there in the evening. Paid 3 k, in, the gal was average looking but good racks. The session started and after 20 min suddenly knock on the door, the gal went out to enquire and she came back saying cleaning people came I need to wait outside for 30 min. I was pissed off but no option so went back to the road and killed some time, I called him after 30 min he said 5 more min and this went on for another 1 h. I lost patience and shouted at him, he didn't even have the courtecy to offer me another session next day instead he said you come after 10 pm. Wtf!! After 10 pm? He says some kids came from neighbor and I can't come.

If he can't arrange uninterrupted session then wtf he is doing this? I had a doubt he might have got some other clients during my session.

About the gal she is thick, not clean. The room is stingy, no bed just a mattress on the floor, very hot.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you are ready to spend 1 HR in hot sun outside looking suspiciously for neighbors!

Total avoid.

Day 1.

Reached my hotel by 8.30 pm, and asked the guy if it is too late. He said no problem, come sir. Took an auto to the address mentioned in Jubilee Hills. The guy came and picked me from one of the landmark building. We then went to his independent house. On the way, I inquired about the girl. He said, she is from Vizag and can manage English. The house was a typical bachelor's abode with minimal furniture. I handed over the money, and he led me to a room. The girl was decent looking. Once inside, I washed up and both were in birthday suits. We started hugging and kissing each other. In the initial 2 minutes, I could sense the girl very good service attitude. She was OK for DFK (and was good with that), but no for fingering. Later she told me that she believes fingering causes infection. We then lay down and few warm moments passed in DFK and boob sucking. Then my mouth touched her pussy and she said. No. Not that. But I kept on doing and gradually started the DATY. Then she started enjoying it and let me do that. She was enjoying my tongue and was pushing my head, while I was simultaneously squeezing her boobs. She showed no nakhra, even as I was pressing the boobs hard. Then it was my time. She gave me an excellent BBBJ. Deep throat and no teeth at all. After about 5 minutes, I started the deed in missy. Man. She was tight and I had to go really slow. Well, it suited me as I had almost reached climax during the BJ. But she was on e hell of a girl and slowly and slowly guided me to her. After sometime, we changed position to WOT. She was great in that too, rubbing her pelvis in circular motion and creating a great sensation. All the while I was furiously sucking her boobs. Then I changed the position to V, which she quite liked and said I have never seen this pose. By then, I was building up and we changed to Doggie. And after few rapid strokes I came in her. Man it was a great experience. By then it was about 30 minutes, and I was not sure if this was for 1 shot (as it is normally known for 1 hour duration). Any ways, I did not see her putting on clothes and I thought this might be my lucky day. I kept chit chatting for few minutes and got to know that she is actually in a relationship with the guy for last 4 years. She generally gets uncles come to her place for fun and she does not like them. She also watches lot of Telugu movies and English horror movies. Etc etc. We still had 20 minutes and I asked her should we go for round 2 and she agreed. It started with a long BBBJ and followed by few positions before I came in her just about 1 hour getting over. Got up and freshened myself. When I came out, the guy asked me if he can help me with a taxi booking which I gladly agreed. He got me one Meru cab and I came back satisfied. 2 great sessions in 3 k. That is a great deal. On top of that you are not hounded for tips and the place is safe.

Day 2.

Finished the work and was worried for Johnny who was in mood for some action. I wanted to try something new and little Hi-Fi. Searched in locanto and started reaching out to SPs. The way they started quoting prices, it was way out of my budget. I was quoted minimum 20 k for the night in my hotel room. What is happening Hyderabad, is it going in the paths of Bangalore. Got fed up and thought of reaching out to my last night's friend. Called him at around 9 PM, but he did not pick. Frustrated, I was going to bed and the fellow returned the call at around 10.30 pm. He offered to come in a taxi and pick me up from my hotel. Wow, that was some client service. Any ways, to cut the long story short, went to the place and again had 2 rounds in 3 k. Taxi was arranged when I finished the deed. Came back and had a good nights sleep.

On the second night, the girl told me that they are dong this to meet some financial need and probably will do it for few more months only. I asked the guy if I can share the number with friend and he said yes. So guys, I will be willing to share the number and pic, but would appreciate if you could also share some of your contacts. Preferably good Indies with their place in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai (Indies OK with A-level will be a bonus, I have a deep desire to try that once).

Score card.

Face- 6/10 (cute but not very beautiful).

Body- 7/10 (on a heavier side).

Boobs- 7/10 (34 see, little saggy, but can be used heavily during the deed).

Pussy- 8/10 (little hairy and tight).

BBBJ- 9/10

Open to positions. Yes.

CIM. No.

Anal. No (I asked for it as I am yet to try this out).

GFE- 9/10 (very eager to please and service oriented).

VFM- 20/10 (4 shots in 6 K, this is insane), no tips.

WIR. May be when on short budget and no other option.

Cuntributor
03-25-15, 20:08
There are many advertisements in many sites, most are fake but some are genuine. Among them few demand high amount like 20 K + . These are very high costs, the lady could be average. But there will be 3 some fun or hubby watching while we fuck his wife. Possibly about 3 to 4 k is okay, if you have place. There are few commercial options who do it for money.

Guys,

Take care,

JF

VSetCon
03-26-15, 17:06
Hi mates had another encounter with Divya provided my regular sp. She is looking good and body is ok, housewife fair in colour. Reached place at 11 am safe and secure introduced the girl and went into the room chatted for a while removed saree very fair in colour boobs are small good nipples played with boobs for a while did CBJ not interested in BBBJ so gone for missnery for first round very clean and smells good though I am not interested in DATY started banging for 5 min did and't last longer washed and watched porn on my tab while she doing CBJ stroking her long hair entered in missinery and changed to doggy pussy is thight at begining later went smoothly finshed in doggy. Overall satisfactory experience lasted for 1. 5 hrs. No hurry. Asked my sp to arrange good muslim hw next week.

Looks: 8/10.

Body:6/10.

Cleanliness:9/10.

Boobs: small.

Pussy: tight.

Overall:7/10 though 10/10 if she does BBBJ.

Damages: 4. 5 k.
New girl Chirpy, sexy girl less than 20 age at my regular SP. She is from Rajamundhry. Claims to have worked in short films dunno how true it is. Looks good GFE. Did DATY for 10 min she was full wet, then fingered her, she begged to fuck her. Then did her in miss for 5 min doggy and tried anal, she said it was painful and stopped it. Probably allowed me because of the foreplay I did to her. Then screwed her hard in missionary and shot pics added.Bro I am new yo forum, can uou please share the contact in PM.