PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

VSetCon
03-26-15, 17:11
Hello buddies,

An addition to my previous post of continuing the MILF action. Wanted to repeat her once again as her butt was real tempting. On calling the SP I got to know that she had left that same day and instead she had two new options. Pics attached. The last pic is of the MILF I had at the start of the week, seem to have missed the attachment in my last post.

Being a regular at the outlet, asked for time to myself with both the options available. The SP was pushing them to go in for a joint session, but the ladies were just too shy. So I went in with the one in the first pic, as she was hard to resist. And she was just fab, good height, shapely body with the right extent of everything and most importantly a great attitude & willingness to please. Began with DFK, pulled down her clothes, revealing her lovely body. A great BBBJ. With anal rimming. Wow! Just love to be rimmed. Followed by WOT than moved to missionary and culminated in doggy and sweaty bodies. Washed up and asked for the other one to be sent in. She trooped in. Local hyd girl, a little short, fair but had nice round melons to gorge on. She was not all that willing to please as the earlier one. This set me off but didn't just give up yet. Removed our clothes, on with the protection and began the quest. She was not to keen for a doggy and instead just wanted me to get done in missionary. Tried that but my boy was just not interested, having had a great first round. Dismounted her, washed & asked her to leave the room and got the earlier one back. Man she was just to eager to rim me off again. Set the action once again with a heavy dose of ass rimming & BBBJ and finished the second act in doggy. Overall a classy closure to a week of MILF action.

Happy hunting people.

Cheers!Hi Bro,

Hope you had a nice time, as I am new to Forum, can you please share the SP details.

Rmshknd
03-26-15, 17:11
I have experienced one of the finest massage done by pretty and young northeast girl at sapphire spa road no 36 jubileehills.

The ambience is excellent, towels are very clean and steam is superb.

No need to mention this is total professional spa and don't even bother to think of any extras here.

Whoever is interested in having decent massage, please go there, close your eyes and have nice experience.

They have Facebook page and you may check the same.

Charges are around 2200 and it's worth the money.

I strongly recommend to all genuine massage lovers to give a try here.

VSetCon
03-26-15, 17:38
Hi all,

This is V, here in Hyderabad for a week from Germany, can somebody please share SP contacts with safe record, I can return your favour if somebody come to Germany only.

I hope you guys don't mind to share the contacts of SP or direct Ladies / Girls.

Thanks and regards,

V

SureshRaj
03-26-15, 19:50
Nice chick at the regular SP.

Regular sp, went there and did the deed, since I am regular prices are amazing. Coming to the girl sheis from Vijayawada. Looks more like a 18 yo due to the tiny body, anyway pussy was tight, but she didnot cooperate. Looks like new to the trade. Did her good for 30 min. At some point she begged me to stop but I was too in the mood and did her anyway feel bad but that's how it is. I asked her if it was ok at the end and she told me its ok, just don't put your weight on me. this fr is quite dated so dont ask for number.

HumpyDumpty
03-27-15, 03:02
Hello guys,

Been watching this for a while and very good reports. Out of Hyderabad for 6 months and came back today go a month. I haven't heard of this forum before until one of my friend from Bangalore suggested this as private review forum. Last time when I was here I used CL and blog pages to contact people with mixed experience. Sometime good and sometimes bad. But recently I saw that CL was taken down. May be due to LE. And blog pages are active for a month and go down after. Looking to have some good experiences while I was here. Hope you guys help me out and I haven't activated my PM yet. Tomorrow I will be meeting the indie girl with BF which I got from LOC base on review from here. I am open and information always flows from me and I won't hold anything back. Come on they are just providers and even if she is very good there is no possessiveness here. Actually you might be helping her with business.

Happy hunting and welcoming myself to club here.

SatishMonger
03-27-15, 09:15
Hello friends,

I was not in India for a while, I just came back 3 days back, I was bored and wanted to have group sex with desi chicks. I called my regular SP who send me good chicks when new girl arrive in Hyd.

He is always reasonable and send good girls, he asked me advance by hand and said he show pics when he meet me. He came and shown pics in iPad I chose 4 girls and gave money in full because he insisted a lot that he need to pay some bills and shit.

I waited 2 hrs in my home, he sent 2 girls and gestured me from car itself saying will send more 2 girls in an HR and he went. I felt cheated and called him after 15 min. He never lift call.

It was almost dinner time he dint send another 2 girls. But the girls who came were very pleasing and doing all possible way to calm me down. I called him again and now I got chance to talk to him, he was saying sorry for not sending girls whom I chosen earlier, they are still engaged with previous client somewhere long. He said he will replace other girls, but in all of then these 4 girls was sexy and rest all are very average below rating.

I said I never use your service again and hang the call, I called another SP and asked him to watsapp me pics and he shown me exact same pics and I got irritated. But later first SP called me an apologized and send 2 girls directly to my home and they are very good, I dunno where he got them but they were not in pics he shown.

Sp take advantage of our generosity and kind nature all the time. Don't entertain them in any means, just pay them and demand what you paid for.

Over session was good with 4 girls, nothing to write in score card because it was 10/10 with everyone.

RoobinHood
03-27-15, 10:34
Hello brothers,

Its been same story as others silent watcher here from long time, But No dare to go get into by paying, I was always done things with my style and flirting. At last put some courage and tried last week in Justdail, Got one Inde for Home Massage, she reached on time, spent some time chatting Looked bit like MILF, saying she is 30 with bit tummy, fair and telling here personal stuff and telling she is ready for every thing. Then She started Cream massage, I told her to get herself into baby suit, Massage was not so good but I was playing with big melons she got into mood, end with a shot. At last told me Next time will send another gal who is much better in looks and in bed. Also told can arrange Gal in K'pur if am interested in.

Looks: 6/10

Body: 6/10

Cleanliness: 7/10

Boobs: small.

Pussy: big tits.

Overall: 7/10

Damages: 2 k.

AbhiSingh
03-27-15, 15:09
Hi all,

Awesome reports from here.

Can you please help me with girl friendly hotels in Hitech City, Gachibowli.

Also please share indie / sp details.

Thanks a lot folks.

Vase01
03-27-15, 18:24
Hello brothers,

Its been same story as others silent watcher here from long time, But No dare to go get into by paying, I was always done things with my style and flirting. At last put so.

Damages: 2 k.Thats really a very nice catch dude, could you point out some more hints on the contact willing to explore this weekend. Will surely reciprocate.

Frank Martin
03-27-15, 19:24
Hi,

As most of the people discussing about the cpl / threesome I would like to share one of my mis+opportunity. I have just completed be. Tech and moved to Bangalore in 2005 for job search. As we have all day for time pass I was very active in yahoo chat rooms and I managed to reach out to a couple who are interested to try new things and share with man / woman / cpl. They have prior experience (as they say). Due to lack of money and being amateur I kept on talking to them to keep the relation and never visited them. They used to live in Delhi (husband works in railway). I don't have luxury to travel from Bangalore to Delhi. And eventually they lost interest in me and I lost their contact.

I used have doubt they might be just playing with me but later on I found her threesome pics on web which made me cry.

Attaching pics. 1st pic is what I receive from husband and rest two what I collect from internet.

You never when where the opportunity lies. Keep trying boys.

Frank Martin

MS Clive
03-27-15, 23:46
Hi,

As most of the people discussing about the cpl / threesome I would like to share one of my mis+opportunity. I have just completed be. Tech and moved to Bangalore in 2005 for job search. As we have all day for time pass I was very active in yahoo chat rooms and I managed to reach out to a couple who are interested to try new things and share with man / woman / cpl. They have prior experience (as they say). Due to lack of money and being amateur I kept on talking to them to keep the relation and never visited them. They used to live in Delhi (husband works in railway). I don't have luxury to travel from Bangalore to Delhi. And eventually they lost interest in me and I lost their contact.

I used have doubt they might be just playing with me but later on I found her threesome pics on web which made me cry.

Attaching pics. 1st pic is what I receive from husband and rest two what I collect from internet.

Frank MartinSorry man but this woman is quite un fuckable.

Frank Martin
03-28-15, 04:52
Sorry man but this woman is quite un fuckable.Hi buddy,

That depends on one's interest. I was interested in the fantasy that lied in the opportunity. Fucking wife in front of husband (without paying money because we share same fantasy).

A Homely woman with sexual drive always gives the best experience.

If you are looking for a young slim and perfect girl. Yes of course she is not your type.

Frank Martin

Hyd Passionate
03-28-15, 07:57
Hi fellowmates and seniors,

I am staying in Hyderabad for 3 years and never tried a MP or never contacted any SP here in Hyd. I read the law and IpC acts but still very confused.

I contacted an SP yesterday and got pics. Very excited but scared as well. Has any one faced a LE challenge while mongering. Can you give me some tips. Do raids happen in private flats or apartments? What will be the scenario if I am caught, they will put me in jail or just fine me, cause I do job here, and my career and reputation will be jeopardized.

Are the MPs safer?

Looking for some answers.

Rmshknd
03-28-15, 10:23
I am 52 years old and spending most of the time exploring spas and massage centres.

I am just looking for some erotic fun and not interested in direct sex.

Only interest in hugging smooching pressing etc.

Can anyone suggest any girl who gives GFE, I can take her for driving or movie or for lunch or dinner etc.

I can pay her reasonably and will be looked after very well.

I am here for just fun and no serious touch.

I will be greatful if anyone suggest to get this.

Thanks a lot to all the members here.

NaniNaresh
03-28-15, 13:21
Dear Frank Martin,

Very interesting information. I was heard and looked many times, like this type of FR's from other friends.

Hi,

Frank Martin

Cuntributor
03-28-15, 19:05
No need to feel very bad. There are couples in Bangalore as well I am sure and you can try them. Also the pics you got may not be genuine, as these are all on web. The so called "hubby"may be playing a game of tantalizing people. There are some gays or bi-s who do this. Those are al fake. However, in one of the search results I saw another Mallu teacher who I fucked, her hubby brought her along and arranged place at their friend's place. He and I had couple of pegs, and chatted with her then he waited outside while I fucked her. Total duration 3 hours. And then came out together, chatted with hubby and the friend whose place it was. Then I left. Then they left. Was nice cozy. Paid 3 k to them and 1 k for booze and snacks.

Keep trying and report.

Cheers.

See.

Hi,

Frank Martin

Jay Purohit
03-28-15, 19:29
Hi fellowmates and seniors,

I am staying in Hyderabad for 3 years and never tried a MP or never contacted any SP here in Hyd. I read the law and IpC acts but still very confused.

I contacted an SP yesterday and got pics. Very excited but scared as well. Has any one faced a LE challenge while mongering. Can you give me some tips. Do raids happen in private flats or apartments? What will be the scenario if I am caught, they will put me in jail or just fine me, cause I do job here, and my career and reputation will be jeopardized.

Are the MPs safer?

Looking for some answers.Its all ones bad luck on a given day. There is no safe place other than your own. I know few members in BLR forum who were into LE issues. Believe me, life gets tougher. No jail but you will loose a lot more than that. If you ask me on how do I manage, 9 on 10 occasions I prefer my own place.

Avoid crowded places.

Play Safe,

JP.

Jay Purohit
03-28-15, 19:32
Hello brethren,

Any pointers to these birds would be appreciated.

Cheers,

JPKindly help in tracing these chicks.

Cheers.

JP.

BatmanWill
03-28-15, 20:13
Guys,

Any one tried this inde. Just got her pic from SP. Let me know the review if any of you did!

BabyKutu
03-28-15, 20:20
Kindly help in tracing these chicks.

Cheers.

JP.Both gone bro.

One is green was super part time, she got hitched and changed cities.

First one is off radar.

Hyd Passionate
03-29-15, 03:35
Hi,

As I have posted yesterday that I am looking for my 1st time, need another information if possible. Thanks to JP for replying me.

I am attaching the pics sent to me by the SP I contacted who asked me to go to Ampet. Want to know if anyone have tried them or seen them, can this be fraud and if 10 k is worth.

Thanks you so much.

Waiting for answers.

Hyd Passionate
03-29-15, 04:12
Hello,

Any FR for the below? Anyone know about her?

P. S: I am seeing this listed from a SP S.Hi,

I've been given the same pic by a SP G and quoted 9 k. How much were you quoted? Did you try her till now?

Please an answer will be very helpful.

Jaanfun
03-29-15, 06:06
Both gone bro.

First one is off radar.Hey Bro,

Can't send PM, Inbox is full. Was trying to connect.

Take care,

JF.

Chromy
03-29-15, 07:13
I booked an appointment in a spa near eye hospital pjgutta while back and went there.

Receptionist is very good looking. Herself will do massage. She is an MILF in early 30's and from UP.

Opted for cream massage she guided me to the room and gave me a towel.

Before starting the massage I asked whether she can do massage without towel and also asked for relaxation. She agreed.

After 5 minutes I asked whether I can touch her boobs, she rejected.

She did massage (just applied small amount of cream) for 10 minutes and started relaxation.

Pros.

Chick is good looking.

Relaxation is good.

Cons.

Not interested in doing massage.

Cost 1300. No tips.

Vase01
03-29-15, 14:58
I booked an appointment in a spa near eye hospital pjgutta while back and went there.

Receptionist is very good looking. Herself will do massage. She is an MILF in early 30's and from UP.

Not interested in doing massage.

Cost 1300. No tips.Dude is this experience a recent one, is the spa operation currently heard it got closed a while back due to LE action.

Would like to explore some time.

KannanGp
03-29-15, 15:10
Hi,

As I have posted yesterday that I am looking for my 1st time, need another information if possible. Thanks to JP for replying me.

I am attaching the pics sent to me by the SP I contacted who asked me to go to Ampet. Want to know if anyone have tried them or seen them, can this be fraud and if 10 k is worth.

Thanks you so much.

Waiting for answers.She is Manisha. Well reviewed in the forum. Has been with several sp's and also inde. Rumoured to be infected, but I'm not sure.

OneTimer1
03-29-15, 17:26
First one is Manisha. She is just WOW.

Second one was with Karthik, not tired.

Both were available for 4-5 k.

Hi,

Thanks you so much.

Waiting for answers.

MeatHyd101
03-29-15, 18:15
Kindly help in tracing these chicks.

Cheers.

JP.The second one in green was in hyd sometime back and had seen her then. She had shared her contact but I lost it later when I lost my phone.

She had told me that she was from Bangalore and was operating from Indira nagar. So people from the be'lore forum may be able to help you in tracing her. She was very hot in bed.

ManishDk
03-29-15, 18:47
The second one in green was in hyd sometime back and had seen her then. She had shared her contact but I lost it later when I lost my phone.

She had told me that she was from Bangalore and was operating from Indira nagar. So people from the be'lore forum may be able to help you in tracing her. She was very hot in bed.Hi senior members,

I am new to the group. I understood that to PM I have to take subscription. I did so, but now I have already PM 15 members since few days but response got only from 2 generous friends. Kindly check your PM notifications and help to be one of the contributor like you.

Thanks a lot.

Kirahell2
03-30-15, 03:35
Hi senior members,

I am new to the group. I understood that to PM I have to take subscription. I did so, but now I have already PM 15 members since few days but response got only from 2 generous friends. Kindly check your PM notifications and help to be one of the contributor like you.

Thanks a lot.Not many seniors will reply to people with no posts. We don't if you are genuine or not. So I suggest going through backpage, locanto and try calling some and then if you need help post in the forum I am sure someone will help.

NaniNaresh
03-30-15, 06:41
Yes one Timer1 is right. First one is Manisha. I used her. She is OK on bed. But she demand 5-7 K for one shot.

Both were available for 4-5 k.

Pram1000
03-30-15, 06:45
Any feedback on the attached pic would be highly appreciated.

Hyd Passionate
03-30-15, 15:56
Hi all,

I just bought subscription to activate PM. Can anyone be kind enough to PM me contact for any SP or standard Indie which are regular for you guys. I promise to submit a detailed FR and also promise to return this favour once I start. Please help me to start safely as I am really in need.

I am not able to really on the numbers from Loc.

Thanks in advance.

CanonPrinter
03-30-15, 17:52
Boring massage experience at SPA in Banjara hills & Jubliee hills.

Massage done by either NE girls or Thai Girls.

The ambience is excellent, and clean place.

Total professional spa and no extras at thai spa.

Charges are close to 3000 for basic massage.

Massage is good but disappointed as the girls are strict and no extras.

They don't talk much! They are quiet and do their massage.

Wasted 6000 on both the SPA at banjara hills and Jubliee hills.

No extras.

Begumpet and Ameerpet Massage centre are better cheap and you get extra benefits.

VishnuHyd
03-30-15, 18:03

Both were available for 4-5 k.I had Manisha's contact but when I called her (few month's back), she was too paranoid and asking many questions on how I got the number.

She is not satisfied with the reference so didn't see her.

How would I see her?

Jay Purohit
03-30-15, 19:04
The second one in green was in hyd sometime back and had seen her then. She had shared her contact but I lost it later when I lost my phone.

She had told me that she was from Bangalore and was operating from Indira nagar. So people from the be'lore forum may be able to help you in tracing her. She was very hot in bed.I myself from blr. As of my knowledge, this gal was never discussed on the forum nor my SPs sent out any info as such. Anyways, these were the two birds I really wanted to try from very long time.

Thanks FR the update, I will consder these are gone FR now.

Cheers.

Jp.

Jay Purohit
03-30-15, 19:05
Both gone bro.

First one is off radar.Thanks for the update brother. Hope I get to find them one day.

Cheers.

Jp.

Jay Purohit
03-30-15, 19:09
Hello friend,

What's the contact details and how much is the damage for this female.

Regards,

AjayBrother,

LOL, I wish you read my one liner completely.

Cheers.

JP.

Jay Purohit
03-30-15, 19:11
I got the first pic from an unknown SP couple of months back, he shared be around 20 pics seems like most of them are fake, he was quoting 20 K for her, felt rate is too much and ignored him.Don't want to miss even a thin chance. Do you have the track of sp? Can you share his contact please??

Thank you brother.

Jp.

Gaara1216
03-30-15, 19:49
Got these pics from an SP. Quoted 10 k ST.

Can anyone share there experience?

Chromy
03-30-15, 20:04
Dude is this experience a recent one, is the spa operation currently heard it got closed a while back due to LE action.

Would like to explore some time.This is another spa. Currently it is operating.

OneTimer1
03-30-15, 20:24
I had Manisha's contact but when I called her (few month's back), she was too paranoid and asking many questions on how I got the number.

She is not satisfied with the reference so didn't see her.

How would I see her?I have deleted her contact and I am not sure she will remember my reference.

FM Suhasprem was close to her. Check with him.

Monger2015
03-31-15, 01:04

Can anyone share there experience?I cannot see the pics clearly however I think she was the same girl last time I was in Hyd. Set back by 7 k. If any members plan to visit Goa (am here right now) I have contacts to share.

Stay safe and happy banging.

Hyd Passionate
03-31-15, 06:48
I see a nice group on offer for MP in Jhill 36.

Please can anyone give a review of that MP and of extras are assure? Don't want to waste money.

Will give a detailed FR once offer availed.

Thanks!

BabyKutu
03-31-15, 08:30
Done Bro's.

Go for it. Else Text me.

HydKing1
03-31-15, 16:31
I can share but not sure its still active, check PM.

Don't want to miss even a thin chance. Do you have the track of sp? Can you share his contact please??

Thank you brother.

Jp.

SatishMonger
03-31-15, 17:51
Hi,

I got a contact of indie TV actress number ends with 858,she stay behind Vacs bakery J. Hills 10.

Give me review of her if anyone tried before, she asking 8 k is it worth? This is first time am trying other than my SP.

Jay Purohit
03-31-15, 19:14
Hi I got a contact of indie tv actress num ends with 68858,she stay behind Vacs bakery J. Hills 10.

Give me review of her if anyone tried before, she asking 8 k is it worth? This is first time am trying other than my SP.Mind posting her pic brother, just confirm to what im looking at and whom u r mentioning is one and the same? Else you may PM me if you don't want it to be public.

Cheers.

JP.

VishnuHyd
03-31-15, 19:30
Mind posting her pic brother, just confirm to what im looking at and whom u r mentioning is one and the same? Else you may PM me if you don't want it to be public.

Cheers.

JP.Name is Lahari. Has been reviewed by many here. She has become greedy and I personally feel not worth.

You are getting far more beautiful and younger providers who are not so greedy and cost lot less now a days so I would avoid.

Jay Purohit
03-31-15, 19:45
Name is Lahari. Has been reviewed by many here. She has become greedy and I personally feel not worth.

You are getting far more beautiful and younger providers who are not so greedy and cost lot less now a days so I would avoid.I just want to see her. Any lead / post / pm would be great help Vishnu.

KaranveErmitta
03-31-15, 19:46
Hello mates,

Day after tomorrow I will be reaching HYD, need some help with contacts or name of the spa (with area preferably) where FS / extras are available, last time when I had come tried contacting a lot of SP's but all quoted 10-20 k which is out of my budget.

Anything within 2-4 k will be good, any suggestion?

Apart from this I would also like to share an incident which could be useful for other mongers, I was busy online finding numbers of SP's and talking to them with rate and all. I must have called 20 numbers out of which 8-9 didn't receive my call, after almost one and half hour later I got a cal from one of the numbers saying got a miss call from your number around x time. It was already 10:30 so I said I don't know may be by mistake must have dialed, in return he told me OK this is wrong number for sure because we this is department's number and we have posted online to track. I felt just safe.

Mongers be careful.

And any help would be appreciated.

Ram Innocen
03-31-15, 19:56
Any feedback on the attached pic would be highly appreciated.Not sure about Hyderabad prices, but in Delhi not more than 3 K for ST.

Vase01
03-31-15, 20:23
Boring massage experience at SPA in Banjara hills & Jubliee hills.

Massage done by either NE girls or Thai Girls.

Begumpet and Ameerpet Massage centre are better cheap and you get extra benefits.You are right on the costs they charge at BJ and JJ hills, whereas is it really worth spending few bucks on the rest two locations as I heard that the massages are totally sloppy here. Want to know if the services are at least worth visit these places.

SatishMonger
03-31-15, 22:21
Name is Lahari. Has been reviewed by many here. She has become greedy and I personally feel not worth.

You are getting far more beautiful and younger providers who are not so greedy and cost lot less now a days so I would avoid.Am curious to know who is she, she didn't show pic though, by googling her name I got few pics but confused which actress, there are 2 actress.

If you know her then PM me her pic.

VishnuHyd
04-01-15, 05:22
Am curious to know who is she, she didn't show pic though, by googling her name I got few pics but confused which actress, there are 2 actress.

If you know her then PM me her pic.Actress is a Big word for her. She was an extra and was part of few tv programs as a side character. Ok looks, nothing great. She doesn't publish the picture, (or atleast I haven't seen it).

She constantly pings you and sends you messages and I had to shout at her not to send so be careful.

Frank Martin
04-01-15, 05:37
Who is this Lahari? I have seen lot of reviews but never a pic. When I search Google images "Lahari Telugu" I have seen two different lists. One gal with black top and jean and another one with white and pink dress.

Confirm which one is we are reviewing here?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Actress is a Big word for her. She was an extra and was part of few tv programs as a side character. Ok looks, nothing great. She doesn't publish the picture, (or atleast I haven't seen it).

She constantly pings you and sends you messages and I had to shout at her not to send so be careful.

OneTimer1
04-01-15, 06:07
Hi,

I got a contact of indie TV actress number ends with 858,she stay behind Vacs bakery J. Hills 10.

Give me review of her if anyone tried before, she asking 8 k is it worth? This is first time am trying other than my SP.Pic attached. She ain't any actress so to say. But she claims so.

And yes she can be nagging.

OneTimer1
04-01-15, 06:08
Hi guys,

Anyone still has contact of Vennila?

Please PM me, much appreciated.

Thanks

Hyd Passionate
04-01-15, 06:14
Hi guys,

When asking for pics, different SPs are sending same pics to me. Is this something normal? Do the girls operate through different SPs at the same time? Or this is something to worry about.

Looking for an answer urgently.

Thank you in advance brothers!

DrackMore
04-01-15, 06:22
She was in Pune in Dec avail for 7 K.

Don't Hike the Rates.

Play safe.

DrackMore

Can anyone share there experience?

SaswatLove
04-01-15, 06:42
Not sure about Hyderabad prices, but in Delhi not more than 3 K for ST.

Hi bro Ram,

Can you please update with ratings and service level to this. Planning for a visit.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

CitizenD
04-01-15, 10:24
Actress is a Big word for her. She was an extra and was part of few tv programs as a side character. Ok looks, nothing great. She doesn't publish the picture, (or atleast I haven't seen it).

She constantly pings you and sends you messages and I had to shout at her not to send so be careful.As Vishnuhyd said actress is a big word for her. She is just average wth a good body but not a great face. Service is ok. Overall just a satisfactory level. I had gone to her two times a year back. She was never a bothersome character though. You can find her pics in some of my old posts. She enquired immediately after I posted. So I thought she is following this place. I have been away from ISG for quiet some time. Trying to get back.

CitizenD
04-01-15, 10:28

Can anyone share there experience?If you can share the SP details I can try and post an FR immediately.

TongueTornedo
04-01-15, 11:06
I live in Madhapur and my budget is around 5 k-6 k. As a first timer, I want to spend whole night. Guys, as I don't want to make mistake by choosing wrong options like bad SP, girls with worst attitude etc, please help to choose the best service near Madhapur. I am a paid subscriber in this forum so that you can PM me.

Abhiram VJ
04-01-15, 11:20
Hi mates,

First. Thank you seniors for your help and contacts.

Returned to Hyd after a long gap and was too much motivated to find the perfect one which resulted in numerous calls. SP's negotiating. Absolutely no resemblance to the girls from the pics. Overall a crazy start.

But in the end. Called the SP 'S' that a senior member shared with me thanks mate. Rmshknd. I owe you one.

Went to trnka met the girl from the SP. But this time the girl was looking good. Good shapes which I prefer. Overall a worthy trip. More to come soon.

Report card:

Body: 8/10 (I like curvy chicks).

Boobs: 34

Pussy: 7/10

No Anal.

Good DFK, WOT, Doggy.

Not too much into Oral.

Damage: 4 K + 500 Tip for 1 HR.

Keep safe. Play hard.

Have a good one mates.

Abhiram VJ
04-01-15, 11:23
Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.Hi mate,

Yes seems reasonable. Can you please share the digits. I can reciprocate in exchange.

Abhiram VJ
04-01-15, 11:28
Hello brethren,

Any pointers to these birds would be appreciated.

Cheers,

JPHi mate,

Can you please PM the digits. I would really like to try the chick in the second pic. Green one.

I am new to the scene in Hyd. But I can share some digits.

NaniNaresh
04-01-15, 14:41
I Used Lahari in last summer. My UK friend forwarded her number. I went J hills back of vac. She is time watcher. But good assets. After she send sms me many times to come again.

But she was taken that time 7 k for one shot. It is huge amount. I asked many times to reduce the price 5 k. But she shouted go 1 k,2 k persons also there in city. So avoided her. Now she changed the mobile number also. I have previous number ending 3249. Any one have new number PM me.

As Vishnuhyd said actress is a big word for her. She is just average wth a good body but not a great face. Service is ok. Overall just a satisfactory level. I had gone to her two times a year back. She was never a bothersome character though. You can find her pics in some of my old posts. She enquired immediately after I posted. So I thought she is following this place. I have been away from ISG for quiet some time. Trying to get back.

Jay Purohit
04-01-15, 15:58
I Used Lahari in last summer. My UK friend forwarded her number. I went J hills back of vac. She is time watcher. But good assets. After she send sms me many times to come again.

But she was taken that time 7 k for one shot. It is huge amount. I asked many times to reduce the price 5 k. But she shouted go 1 k,2 k persons also there in city. So avoided her. Now she changed the mobile number also. I have previous number ending 3249. Any one have new number PM me.Being called her as an actress, pics should be easily available on google. May I request the senior members to post her pic.

Cheers.

JP.

Rmshknd
04-01-15, 16:45
Hi mates,

First. Thank you seniors for your help and contacts.

Returned to Hyd after a long gap and was too much motivated to find the perfect one which resulted in numerous calls. SP's negotiating. Absolutely no resemblance to the girls from the pics. Overall a crazy start.

But in the end. Called the SP 'S' that a senior member shared with me thanks mate. Rmshknd. I owe you one.

Went to trnka met the girl from the SP. But this time the girl was looking good. Good shapes which I prefer. Overall a worthy trip. More to come soon.

Report card:

Body: 8/10 (I like curvy chicks).

Boobs: 34

Pussy: 7/10

No Anal.

Good DFK, WOT, Doggy.

Not too much into Oral.

Damage: 4 K + 500 Tip for 1 HR.

Keep safe. Play hard.

Have a good one mates.Ohh nice to hear.

SatishMonger
04-01-15, 18:39
Pic attached. She ain't any actress so to say. But she claims so.

And yes she can be nagging.Thanks bro she is not def 8 k worth according to her attitude.

SatishMonger
04-01-15, 18:42
Hi guys,

When asking for pics, different SPs are sending same pics to me. Is this something normal? Do the girls operate through different SPs at the same time? Or this is something to worry about.

Looking for an answer urgently.

Thank you in advance brothers!Happened to me too, kinda boring thing to trust regular sp and expect same girls as others do, worst thing is they charge more saying new girl.

VishnuHyd
04-01-15, 18:47
Being called her as an actress, pics should be easily available on google. May I request the senior members to post her pic.

Cheers.

JP.Dude, she is not an actress. She is an extra, and that too long time back. Believe me, it's not worth. All these girls claim themselves as actors because they can charge more.

And really? I am surprised people are asking for numbers when there is a post about a negative review. Whatever!

HumpyDumpty
04-01-15, 19:54
I met with this indie contact two days back which was reviewed here a few times. Her boy friend picked me up and we went to her place. She is small BBW but not too fat. Clean body and no bad odor. Looked fresh and dusky color. Started with nice DFK and slowly we started playing. Soft and chewable boobs. Moans to make you hot. Started in missy, did doggy and finished my first round in 15 minutes. Took break for few and recouped and she kept playing with mine and making it hard and smooching in between. As soon as I am hard, she came on top and did that position, did CG, RCG, doggy and removed condom and did BJ and finished in doggy. Overall started my exploring with good start. Will I repeat, may be I wil but I would love to explore more before I repeat. Only complaint is I went in afternoon and its hot and fan couldn't stop sweat from us. Anyone need contact, please PM me. I would be very happy to share. Please provide me any of your genuine contacts but don't provide me with something where you wanted to try and got scared and sharing with me and making me scapegoat. Please don't do that.

Also, I am activating my membership today.

Kirahell2
04-01-15, 20:08
Back to hyd from chennai after 3 months can anyone pm me the current karthik site and no seems like old ones are not working and any new good contacts would be a welcome I can reciprocate with some contacts which I have. How is the current scene in hyd and why are all my old sp's quoting skyhigh rates. L. E very active?

ManishDk
04-01-15, 20:28
Ohh nice to hear.Hi Rmshknd, would you mind sharing me the details. BTW today I went to L spa in BHills. It was a nice experience with miss S. Thanks for that info you provided earlier. Clean and good.

Kirahell2
04-01-15, 20:48
I met with this indie contact two days back which was reviewed here a few times. Her boy friend picked me up and we went to her place. She is small BBW but not too fat. Clean body and no bad odor. Looked fresh and dusky color. Started with nice DFK and slowly we started playing. Soft and chewable boobs. Moans to make you hot. Started in missy, did doggy and finished my first round in 15 minutes. Took break for few and recouped and she kept playing with mine and making it hard and smooching in between. As soon as I am hard, she came on top and did that position, did CG, RCG, doggy and removed condom and did BJ and finished in doggy. Overall started my exploring with good start. Will I repeat, may be I wil but I would love to explore more before I repeat. Only complaint is I went in afternoon and its hot and fan couldn't stop sweat from us. Anyone need contact, please PM me. I would be very happy to share. Please provide me any of your genuine contacts but don't provide me with something where you wanted to try and got scared and sharing with me and making me scapegoat. Please don't do that.

Also, I am activating my membership today.What was the damage and what is BBW?

HumpyDumpty
04-01-15, 22:28
What was the damage and what is BBW?Sorry. It's 3000 + 300 (tip I gave but not required) and BBW means big beautiful women.

NewtoHyd
04-02-15, 02:44
I got this number from a friend her, they advertise in web, they have a website bestspa. Me.

Went there recently, asked 2 k for 1 HR cream massage, if its oil its more. I asked to reduce, but he didn't. There is only one gal, she is from NE. Young, cute. Its not rooms, its wooden partitions and you can easily hear the conversation from other room. The bathroom is clumsy.

Its completely professional massage without any extras. When I asked her for bum msg, HJ she said no. She didn't allow touching also. She is like a muted doll. No talking only working. Massage was good. But he said 1 HR, it lasted 30 min+10 min shower.

Overall avoid unless you want a mechanical massage. Its near vijaya bank be'hills 12.

Massage has to have some fun, otherwise its boring. No tips asked or given.

NewtoHyd
04-02-15, 03:02
Dude, she is not an actress. She is an extra, and that too long time back. Believe me, it's not worth. All these girls claim themselves as actors because they can charge more.

And really? I am surprised people are asking for numbers when there is a post about a negative review. Whatever!I difer. I haven't seen many indies but she is good. She is yr typical gal next door. Being telugu gal, I enjoy her pure Godavari cute accent. I don't like over make-ped northies with tons of attitude who can't speak English, they are some village babies nicely dressed in some modern attire. This gal is all natural. Yes the charges are high. May be she has a dedicated clients who can pay that much. But you enjoy good unrushed time with her. It may not be vfm for some, but vfm is so difficult to define. Ymmv.

Plus side -- she will dress the way you want (sari, langa voni, skirt, jeans etc), she is very very clean, she will get ready for the session. Nice room with ac. Nice bath. Safe and convenient location. No nakras. She is ready for most of regular alphabets. I never asked / tried anal. She allows DFK, lot of foreplay. She really enjoys the session herself. Not a dead fish. Nice body, young. Nice local conversation. Easy to approach, no brokers or middle men.

Minus side. Slightly expensive but paying little bit more for assured quality session is fine with me. She won't reduce much even after repeat visits. She can be naggy, but subtly warn her not to send messages. She is not 'Hi-fi' model type gal. Need lot of planning ahead to fix date with her as she is not anytime I am ready you can walk in type gal.

Overall she is better than most gals from sp who are mechanical, time watchers, artificial looking with tons of attitude. You can try her once a while without much expectations.

I am not in anyway promoting her, but giving the facts, you decide what you want.

VishnuHyd
04-02-15, 05:22
Back to hyd from chennai after 3 months can anyone pm me the current karthik site and no seems like old ones are not working and any new good contacts would be a welcome I can reciprocate with some contacts which I have. How is the current scene in hyd and why are all my old sp's quoting skyhigh rates. L. E very active?Sent you the Karthik's blog by PM.

He keeps on changing places, always takes a room for short time. But to be frank, I never had a problem.

But you never know, because he is very popular and there is always lot of traffic. I stopped visiting.

VishnuHyd
04-02-15, 05:30
I difer. I haven't seen many indies but she is good. She is yr typical gal next door. Being telugu gal, I enjoy her pure Godavari cute accent. I don't like over make-ped northies with tons of attitude who can't speak English, they are some village babies nicely dressed in some modern attire. This gal is all natural. Yes the charges are high. May be she has a dedicated clients who can pay that much. But you enjoy good unrushed time with her. It may not be vfm for some, but vfm is so difficult to define. Ymmv.

Plus side -- she will dress the way you want (sari, langa voni, skirt, jeans etc), she is very very clean, she will get ready for the session. Nice room with ac. Nice bath. Safe and convenient location. No nakras. She is ready for most of regular alphabets. I never asked / tried anal. She allows DFK, lot of foreplay. She really enjoys the session herself. Not a dead fish. Nice body, young. Nice local conversation. Easy to approach, no brokers or middle men.

Minus side. Slightly expensive but paying little bit more for assured quality session is fine with me. She won't reduce much even after repeat visits. She can be naggy, but subtly warn her not to send messages. She is not 'Hi-fi' model type gal. Need lot of planning ahead to fix date with her as she is not anytime I am ready you can walk in type gal.

Overall she is better than most gals from sp who are mechanical, time watchers, artificial looking with tons of attitude. You can try her once a while without much expectations.

I am not in anyway promoting her, but giving the facts, you decide what you want.I am very clear. She is not worth the price and she keeps on sending Whatsapp and phone messages.

The service is not bad. But for 8 k+, she is not worth. Though the room is nice, she asks you to be very quiet and asks you to tell the watch man (if asks) that you are visiting a beauty parlor on a different floor.

Anyway, it's a personal choice. If you like her, it's all better for you.

CitizenD
04-02-15, 09:21
Sent you the Karthik's blog by PM.

He keeps on changing places, always takes a room for short time. But to be frank, I never had a problem.

But you never know, because he is very popular and there is always lot of traffic. I stopped visiting.Yes there is a certain element of risk involved. It is always there when you deal with people who promote their activity online.

If we are safe so far it is all our luck. Need to be very choosy about the SP. I was discussing with Kiara also about how scary I used to.

Feel about Karthiks place.

SureshRaj
04-02-15, 09:30
Sorry. It's 3000 + 300 (tip I gave but not required) and BBW means big beautiful women.Isn't it big busty working girl.

Hyd Passionate
04-02-15, 12:35
Hi,

Today was my first MP experience, I got a groupon coupon for JHills 36 famous chain spa.

Opted for Swedish, the message was very good and relaxing. But unfortunately their were no extras. I did not get courage to raise the topic and she also did not show a slightest of hint. At the end when she asked me to take shower, I was so heartbroken. Anyways thank god I had a coupon and damaged 1200.

Tomorrow going to try a spa in Begpet. Let see Luck.

John83
04-02-15, 15:15
This site is interesting. In NY it's easy to get the provider contacts / price through sites. I am bored with white chicks (this girls have high tolerance in bed, most of the girls are GFE).

Nice to see this discussions in India. Looks like its difficult to get to the girls numbers through this site. I will get a chance to travel Hyderabad in future, I want to see Telugu girls from Vizag / Vijayawada.

Jay Purohit
04-02-15, 16:17
Brother,

Tried replying to your pm. Clear your inbox!

Cheers.

JP.

NewtoHyd
04-02-15, 17:19
Isn't it big busty working girl.No, its big beautiful woman. Some guys like BBW type gals as they provide better service in exchange of lack of good shapes. Most of them are matured women, so they need their trade and how to please men. Most of young slim gals have attitude problems and they are more concerned about damage to their body than providing better service.

HumpyDumpty
04-02-15, 19:39
No, its big beautiful woman. Some guys like BBW type gals as they provide better service in exchange of lack of good shapes. Most of them are matured women, so they need their trade and how to please men. Most of young slim gals have attitude problems and they are more concerned about damage to their body than providing better service.I completely agree with what you said. Girls who are more mature and thick will provide more satisfaction than thin ones even though there are exceptions in both sides but mostly it would be like this. I like a little curvy ladies compared to skinny or flat ones.

NaniNaresh
04-03-15, 08:10
Ok dude, But she is uses, business talc ties. But she did not give more time to F. She ask complete. Just she enjoy es foreplay and chatting.

I difer. I haven't seen many indies but she is good. She is yr typical gal next door. Being telugu gal, I enjoy her pure Godavari cute accent. I don't like over make-ped northies with tons of attitude who can't speak English, they are some village babies nicely dressed in some modern attire. This gal is all natural. Yes the charges are high. May be she has a dedicated clients who can pay that much. But you enjoy good unrushed time with her. It may not be vfm for some, but vfm is so difficult to define. Ymmv.

I am not in anyway promoting her, but giving the facts, you decide what you want.

RahulMe
04-03-15, 08:39
Searched web. Got SP contact. Went to place near by apt. As told by SP. He picked me and took to a furnished apartment nearby. Went into room. She was a housewife. With huge boobs. Did foreplay sucked boobs. Fingered; rejected DFK. Overall good experience.

Damage. 4 k one HR.

Hyd Passionate
04-03-15, 10:03
Ahaaa. Finally. Gathering a lot courage I finally decided to break the bar today and went ahead with an SP. No pics given as I decided to opt cheaper option on the first time.

Its in Sri Nagar colony.

Went their at the land mark given by SP. I was damn tense. But the SP was cool and frank. He himself took to an apartment on 5th floor. Met with the girl. My problem was I don't know Telugu but the girl was a Telugu girl who doesn't know hindi. But she was fair, descent, nice boobs.

Since I was tens, he in broken English told me to relax. She was in a nightly. Opened the nightly. Body was good. Fair and Voluptuous. I went ahead and started foreplay. Sucked her boobs for 5 minutes and grabbed her ass.

Their were lots of negatives though. She is not OK with DFK and BBBJ even not CBJ. But was not a time watcher or rusher. I played with tits and did Mish and WOT. Done in 15 minutes.

Her behavior was nice only lets of restriction. But I felt good as a first time was badly needed to overcome the fear I was going through.

Damage: 3.5 K.

Room: Decent.

Will not repeat as it time to venture now.

NeedChut
04-03-15, 10:20

I am not in anyway promoting her, but giving the facts, you decide what you want.Can somebody share her contact details. I will try and give an unbiased feedback. Seriously, it will be great if somebody can share her contact.

Thanks

Rmshknd
04-03-15, 14:29
Can any one post their experiences at ameepet spas which are opened recently.

Looks like lot of activity going on there.

When I called two days back most of the spas replied that slots are over.

Curious to know what's really going on here at Ameerpet.

Hyd Passionate
04-03-15, 17:21
Can any one post their experiences at ameepet spas which are opened recently.

Looks like lot of activity going on there.

When I called two days back most of the spas replied that slots are over.

Curious to know what's really going on here at Ameerpet.When I called an spa in Begmpt and they said all slots are booked.

Hyd Passionate
04-03-15, 17:44
Hi guys,

This is my second FR in same day!

Not quite satisfied with the first one called a second and it is in Yusfguda.

SP S promised me that girl will be open to everything.

Went inside the room at 7 in the evening, saw a hot chick, very young wearing nice knee length dress. She was amazing in behaviour, smoked a cig with me. To my pleasant surprise she belongs to the same hometown I belong to. We started chatting, I approached a kiss while she was smoking and she reciprocated with amazing DFK. She was playing with tongues. After the smoke she opened her dress wearing a beautiful bra inside. I opened them. I undressed and she came melted in my arms as if my long lost lover, we did DFK madly for sometime, she let me suck her tits, then OMG she let me lick her pussy and was moaning high. What face she was making man, she did a BBBJ and was mind blowing.

Then started Mysh after playing with her pussy for 2 minutes, she was dripping wet moaning loud. She even said Fast! In my years. DID Wot and and look at her expressions, she may be acting or not. But for heavens sake it drove me crazy. I turned back and finished in mish. I didn't do doggy but she did not have any problem. She is there in the town for another week. I never expected this service for the amount I paid because in the morning I spent 3. 5 k for not even 10% of this experience.

Looks: Cute 7/10.

Figure: Hot 10/10.

Boobs: amazingly nice and firm 9/10.

Pussy: clean and tight.

Behavior: hell of a GFE! 100% GFE.

Room: OK.

Damage: 3 K one shot, and trust me it is not a "damage".

Thank you all for providing the courage to start.

PvtTomlins
04-04-15, 04:33
I don't know if there is a FR for her, but here goes. Contacted SP S via CL. Guided to a place in Kondapur. Location is very very discrete. 2 girls present. The first was a local and the caretaker of the place and the second was this girl.

She is cute and okay to look at. Very hesitant for DFK, but agreed after some cajoling. Damage 4 k. She does talk a lot when you start, but settles in quite nicely once the show begins and is very enthusiastic.

In town for 2 - 3 more days. The room itself wasn't great. It was a COT and mattress affair.

Body- 6/10

Attitude- 6/10

Pussy- 6/10

WIR. Yes (But only if no other choices).

AshwinKewl
04-04-15, 05:48
Bud,

Great FR. Please check your inbox and respond soon.

Cheers!

AK

Hi guys,

Went inside the room at 7 in the evening, saw a hot chick, very young wearing nice knee length dress. She was amazing in behaviour, smoked a cig with me. To my pleasant surprise she belongs to the same hometown I belong to. We started chatting, I approached a kiss while she was smoking and she reciprocated with amazing DFK. She was playing with tongues. After the smoke she opened her dress wearing a beautiful bra inside. I opened them. I undressed and she came melted in my arms as if my long lost lover, we did DFK madly for sometime, she let me suck her tits, then OMG she let me lick her pussy and was moaning high. What face she was making man, she did a BBBJ and was mind blowing.

Then started Mysh after playing with her pussy for 2 minutes, she was dripping wet moaning loud. She even said Fast! In my years. DID Wot and and look at her expressions, she may be acting or not. But for heavens sake it drove me crazy..

NaniNaresh
04-04-15, 07:04
Good dude. At any way you got good sp number. Your FR also fine.

PM the Yusufguda SP Number are girl number.

Hi guys,

Then started Mysh after playing with her pussy for 2 minutes, she was dripping wet moaning loud. She even said Fast! In my years. DID Wot and and look at her expressions, she may be acting or not. But for heavens sake it drove me crazy. I turned back and finished in mish. I didn't do doggy but she did not have any problem. She is there in the town for another week. I never expected this service for the amount I paid because in the morning I spent 3. 5 k for not even 10% of this experience.

Looks: Cute 7/10.

Figure: Hot 10/10.

Boobs: amazingly nice and firm 9/10.

Behavior: hell of a GFE! 100% GFE.

Damage: 3 K one shot, and trust me it is not a "damage".

Thank you all for providing the courage to start.

AnuragCool
04-04-15, 07:54
An SP quoted 5 k per shot for this girl. Any reviews?

NewtoHyd
04-04-15, 10:38
This is in jhills near a famous tv channel place. Wennt in the past once with not so good experience, wanted to try one more time as there are no other options. Reached there and the same dude was there, I told him I dint get proper service last time, if things don't improve I will never come. He promised better time this time. Paid 2 k for 60 min cream msg. No option to chose gals, he sent one MILF with huge rack. The massage was good as she applied right pressure and also erotic sometimes. The undie was removed, gave a nice bum msg.

While she was giving bum msg, I started roaming her body, she didn't object. After few min, turned around. She gave nice front msg, with lots of teasing. The msg was completed, then she went out to check something. When she returned I asked for extras. She said they won't offer here, I persisted she said 1 k for HJ, tl I tried to negotiate but she is not willing to come down. I said ok, she removed her top and came on me. Surprised. Huge racks, played with them for sometime. She gave nice boob msg with johny in full attention. Then she applied some cream and started HJ after few min she gave up and said time is over, take shower. I asked her she can give HJ while I am taking shower, she agreed. Bathroom was nice. She gave nice HJ and some BJ too since she wanted to complete it fast. Finally came out satisfied.

While coming out some other gals, most are nice looking. He enquired about the service, I said nice and came back.

Overall nice experience. Only drawback is wooden partitions but they have bolts from inside.

RahulSex95
04-04-15, 12:30
Hey buddy,

I would like to have the same experience. Can you please text me the contact.

This is in jhills near a famous tv channel place. Wennt in the past once with not so good experience, wanted to try one more time as there are no other options. Reached there and the same dude was there, I told him I dint get proper service last time, if things don't improve I will never come. He promised better time this time. Paid 2 k for 60 min cream msg. No option to chose gals, he sent one MILF with huge rack. The massage was good as she applied right pressure and also erotic sometimes. The undie was removed, gave a nice bum msg.

While she was giving bum msg, I started roaming her body, she didn't object. After few min, turned around. She gave nice front msg, with lots of teasing. The msg was completed, then she went out to check something. When she returned I asked for extras. She said they won't offer here, I persisted she said 1 k for HJ, tl I tried to negotiate but she is not willing to come down. I said ok, she removed her top and came on me. Surprised. Huge racks, played with them for sometime. She gave nice boob msg with johny in full attention. Then she applied some cream and started HJ after few min she gave up and said time is over, take shower. I asked her she can give HJ while I am taking shower, she agreed. Bathroom was nice. She gave nice HJ and some BJ too since she wanted to complete it fast. Finally came out satisfied.

While coming out some other gals, most are nice looking. He enquired about the service, I said nice and came back.

Overall nice experience. Only drawback is wooden partitions but they have bolts from inside.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Wankey
04-04-15, 18:05
Man,

That's a short and sweet first-time FR. Could you please PM me the SP contact no and name. I will give contact details of one high end indie and one budget deals SP.

Thanks

Searched web. Got SP contact. Went to place near by apt. As told by SP. He picked me and took to a furnished apartment nearby. Went into room. She was a housewife. With huge boobs. Did foreplay sucked boobs. Fingered; rejected DFK. Overall good experience.

Damage. 4 k one HR.

LuckyIs1
04-04-15, 19:16
I had visited Hitech branch of famous spa chain which has been discussed many times in the forum.

As expected extras were offered.

Took 60 min Thai massage package. Masseur was a Thai girl. First half an hour had massage. Got many hints during massage. Again and again she was taking feel of my package. Second half got Johnny massaged and played and sucked her boobs.

Her English was basic level only so negotiation was little difficult. Learnt that boobs in Thai are called Tatas (if it may help someone). Massage rooms don't have doors but instead have curtains. Room is dim lit so not much visible outside.

If folks are looking for definite extras then I would suggest them to visit any of the branch of this spa chain.

RahulMe
04-04-15, 19:19
Will any nonprofessional independent housewives really exist in Hyderabad? For deed.

Hyd Passionate
04-05-15, 02:26
I had visited Hitech branch of famous spa chain which has been discussed many times in the forum.

As expected extras were offered.

Took 60 min Thai massage package. Masseur was a Thai girl. First half an hour had massage. Got many hints during massage. Again and again she was taking feel of my package. Second half got Johnny massaged and played and sucked her boobs.

Her English was basic level only so negotiation was little difficult. Learnt that boobs in Thai are called Tatas (if it may help someone). Massage rooms don't have doors but instead have curtains. Room is dim lit so not much visible outside.

If folks are looking for definite extras then I would suggest them to visit any of the branch of this spa chain.But I visited the Jubilee Hills branch of the chain spa few days back and got no hint form the thigh lady there who messaged me. When did you visit Hi tech city?

FunnGuy999
04-05-15, 06:19
Hi guys,

This is my FR after a longtime!

Visited a lovely Babe thru my SP yesterday evening.

She was a slim but beautiful hot chick, wearing shorts. She belongs to North East. We started chatting, while she was removing her clothes. To my surprise she had huge jugs to the slim size of her body that she had.

She seemed to be very co-operative and was ready for all.

I asked her what she likes, and she replied all.

She let me suck her tits, then she gave me a very soothing smooth BBBJ, No teeth.

I was looking all around her body. Very smooth, coloured hairs.

I started to finger her and she liked it and started moaning.

She did BBBJ and was mind blowing.

Then started after playing with her pussy for sometime.

She was enjoying and said she loves to come on the Top. I agreed to it and she started driving me Crazy with all her Pelvic moves on me and moaning loudly now. I was enjoying every moment of it and Johnny was hard and loving it.

Her boobs were in my mouth.

And ultimately she started driving so hard that I couldn't control and completed my deed. I fondled her small ass. Soft and yummy.

I will say fantastic.

Although a professional but good service.

Looks: Cute 8/10

Figure: Hot 9/10

Boobs: Big ones. Amazingly nice and firm 9/10

Behavior: hell of a GFE.

Damage: 3.5 K one shot, but worth it.

Overall 8.5 out of 10

HydMonger45
04-05-15, 07:27
Hyderabad is dry as always. SP are providing below average girls for high rates and not enough good spa's for full action.

However there is this chain of spa where extras are available, took HJ many times for 0.7 k, BJ for 1.5 k. These days they quote higher amounts. Always thought there was no chance of FS here. Once when I visited during closing time I saw a guy after his massage was waiting across the road on bike. Stood there for some time, one of the Thai girl went of with him.

That struck a bell, went there after few days, got one who recognized me. Took dry massage. As this was the closing time as well. Asked her to come out at my place. Communicating was difficult. She agreed after some persuasion for 2 HR 2 shot, quoted 10 k, brought it down to 5 k. Waited for her in car and she came after half an hour.

Was amazing in bed. 2 hours just flew by. BBBJ, rimming, CIM all was great.

Denied anal.

So friends there is this possibility as well although build a rapport with that girl first and then ask. Also don't pay exorbitant amounts they quote.

Gaara1216
04-05-15, 07:39
Hi mate,

Great FR. Would like to see that girl. Do you mind sharing the details?

Hi guys,

Went inside the room at 7 in the evening, saw a hot chick, very young wearing nice knee length dress. She was amazing in behavior, smoked a cig with me. To my pleasant surprise she belongs to the same hometown I belong to. We started chatting, I approached a kiss while she was smoking and she reciprocated with amazing DFK. She was playing with tongues. After the smoke she opened her dress wearing a beautiful bra inside. I opened them. I undressed and she came melted in my arms as if my long lost lover, we did DFK madly for sometime, she let me suck her tits, then OMG she let me lick her pussy and was moaning high. What face she was making man, she did a BBBJ and was mind blowing.

Then started Mysh after playing with her pussy for 2 minutes, she was dripping wet moaning loud. She even said Fast! In my years. DID Wot and and look at her expressions, she may be acting or not. But for heavens sake it drove me crazy. I turned back and finished in mish. I didn't do doggy but she did not have any problem. She is there in the town for another week. I never expected this service for the amount I paid because in the morning I spent 3. 5 k for not even 10% of this experience..

MeatHyd101
04-05-15, 08:26
An SP quoted 5 k per shot for this girl. Any reviews?If you are talking about same sp digits ending 245 then he seems to be fake. He will just call you to different places around kondapur, hitech and then stop responding to your calls.

Frank Martin
04-05-15, 09:03
What do you mean "nonprofessional" available for deed by taking money? Its a myth buddy even someone mentioned to you that they are nonprofessional they are just faking. If you seriously want a nonprofessional housewife with GFE, I suggest you to hunt your neighbors. Good luck.

Frank

Will any nonprofessional independent housewives really exist in Hyderabad? For deed.

LuckyIs1
04-05-15, 10:38
I had visited last Sunday.

Usually extras are almost guaranteed if you go to this spa yours may be one off case.

Also I would suggest even if you don't get any hint ask her explicitly what you are looking for. They know very well for what guys are coming there so I don't think she should take any offence almost she may decline but that way you would know for sure.

But I visited the Jubilee Hills branch of the chain spa few days back and got no hint form the thigh lady there who messaged me. When did you visit Hi tech city?

AnuragCool
04-05-15, 11:43
No, this is a regular SP I am in touch with.

If you are talking about same sp digits ending 245 then he seems to be fake. He will just call you to different places around kondapur, hitech and then stop responding to your calls.

Optional1
04-05-15, 16:44
Guys,

Miss L is very much available for 6 k (which is still high IMO). No need to pay exorbitant rates for her. First time I took her for 8 k, she was clearly not worth it, and I told her the same. She immediately quoted 6 k, I agreed, and the service next time was still the same. Very cooperative, but lacking in looks.

So, once again, please bargain with her for 5-6 k.

Optional1
04-05-15, 16:45
Could someone share Manisha's contact with me. Thanks a ton. I could help with some contacts of my own.

Mann999
04-05-15, 18:48
Hi bros,

Had registered a few days earlier and finally bought the paid membership. New to this city and would help in mongering.

Request the seniors here to help me out here. Promise to share once I build up my contacts here.

EnjoySexLife
04-05-15, 20:18
Hi all,

This was nearly one month back report. Was bit busy so, did not get time to share. She not great but can try if you are looking Indie and budget fuck. Got this contact from a member (Thanks to the ISG member) and called up and fixed appointment. She gave me instructions to reach and reached there. Place is safe but guess it's her friend's house. We went into a separate room locked and deed started. Started fore play and started missionary and finished WOT.

After two weeks gap again contacted her this time asked me to come different place (Near to forum mall). She promised me another indie but was not happened and fucked the same indie and left the place. Nothing great but if someone wants to try indie can try for once.

John83
04-06-15, 02:31
I asked so because these regular ones may spread std or HIV. In spite of condom. I have fear about it. What about independents?As long as you use the condoms consistently and correctly, you get the protection from HIV and few STD.

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/reduce-your-risk/using-condoms/

Vase01
04-06-15, 08:25
Hyderabad is dry as always. SP are providing below average girls for high rates and not enough good spa's for full action.

However there is this chain of spa where extras are available, took HJ many times for 0.7 k, BJ for 1.5 k. These days they quote higher amounts. Always thought there was no chance of FS here. Once when I visited during closing time I saw a guy after his massage was waiting across the road on bike. Stood there for some time, one of the Thai girl went of with him.

That struck a bell, went there after few days, got one who recognized me. Took dry massage. As this was the closing time as well. Asked her to come out at my place. Communicating was difficult. She agreed after some persuasion for 2 HR 2 shot, quoted 10 k, brought it down to 5 k. Waited for her in car and she came after half an hour.

Was amazing in bed. 2 hours just flew by. BBBJ, rimming, CIM all was great.

Denied anal.

So friends there is this possibility as well although build a rapport with that girl first and then ask. Also don't pay exorbitant amounts they quote.Bro,

By any chance is this the famous chain spa in J hills and advertises on Groupon coupon.

If yes, could you share the lady details. Sine Hyd is really going dry in SP services would try luck on these Ne. Hope to workout.

SuperDuperMyse
04-06-15, 14:47
Check your PM.

Could someone share Manisha's contact with me. Thanks a ton. I could help with some contacts of my own.

Member #4483
04-06-15, 15:49
Hi,

Today only I have my PM, can anyone share some indie contacts, I have 2 contacts with me. And they are good in service. I will share it.

Please PM it.

Member #4483
04-06-15, 17:06
Check your PM.Please share the contact.

IndieJap
04-06-15, 17:57
Hi,

I am new to the city. Could you please send me a couple of contacts? Looking for really good looking ones even if expensive.

Thanks

Hi,

Today only I have my PM, can anyone share some indie contacts, I have 2 contacts with me. And they are good in service. I will share it.

Please PM it.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Member #4483
04-06-15, 19:04
Ok dude, But she is uses, business talc ties. But she did not give more time to F. She ask complete. Just she enjoy es foreplay and chatting.Hi,

Please share contact through PM.

RajaJune
04-06-15, 19:08
Hey bros!

I'll be in Hyderabad for this weekend and really looking forward for some good time.

Could the senior members please share any Indie contacts who can speak Telugu?

I could reciprocate with some Indies in Bangalore.

Thanks so much!

TongueTornedo
04-06-15, 19:11
Experience:1.

Contacted a SP in locanto, he told me that she was a 20 years old Muslim and reached there, but slightly disappointed with her looks as she is much older and avg looks. Pic attached. She had a very tight pussy and gave awesome CBJ bt no for BBBJ, DFK, sucking boobs. But she is open for all positions. She was in hurry all the time from starting and forced for tip.

Overall bad experience and better avoid her.

Score.

Body- 6/10

Damages- 3.5 k+1 k.

Overall- 5/10 (avoid her).

Experience: 2

Seriousfun478's indie post, as it is as he mentioned. But average figure.

Try her if you are need excellent service.

Overall satisfied.

Member #4483
04-06-15, 19:19
Can you PM contact of this.

Thanks

Went to my regular SP place. The Muslim chick I wrote about is back in town, she went home like for a month and is now back. She has changed numbers. This time a Marwadi lady was up for grabs. Anyway did not know she was Marwadi until she spoke on the phone in Marwadi. Nice figure, fair colour. Likes the sex. Started the deed with kiss, then I fingered her till she was wet. Then did her in miss, later she "did" me in on top. Literally pinned my hands on the bed and did me all while kissing me. Real nice lady. She says she is 25 yrs old but she was lying she should be 30 yrs old or more. She gave me CBJ too. I did her for like 45 minutes. 5 min in the deed both of us for all sweaty, was good having a sweaty hot session. I like to take the Muslim girl out, any fellow monger can help me with a place? Attaching pics.

OneTimer1
04-06-15, 23:56
As mentioned, The forum contacts did not help and I had to resort to old ways and left no stone unturned.

In came a beautifully written message to my locanto ad claiming to be from a college student with phone number.

I talked to her and she agreed to send pics and sent quite some pics through whatsapp. Liked her pics and I was supposed to meet her for 1 shot 5 k Friday night.

On the way though she messaged and checked if I take beer and if she can arrange.

What followed was a night of beer and snacks and music and smooches and massage and not to mention great fun, to put it simple.

I ended up staying till 3 and paying 15 k worth every penny and more.

You impress her during the initial drinks and you are in for a treat.

Pros: petite (barely 45 kgs), great boobs and good attitude. She sits on your lap and you barely feel any weight. Great structure and face for a college girl. Just 18 years old and started new.

Cons: Stays in Secunderabad. Place is a 5/10.

If you are looking for amateur company, like petite or college going girls, good communicator or generally love the experience as opposed to hardcore positions. Try her ones.

She seem to take limited customers and filter based on language on phone. Also mentions no DFK if you ask in phone, so a lot depends on person to person and how things progress as with all beginners, amateurs.

Attaching pic with some marking. Can share more by mail.

Willing to share number, contact and reference with seniors but from there it is up to you to gain confidence and visit her. I can't talk on your behalf as she is new to me also.

Optional1
04-07-15, 05:57
As mentioned, The forum contacts did not help and I had to resort to old ways and left no stone unturned.

In came a beautifully written message to my locanto ad claiming to be from a college student with phone number.

I talked to her and she agreed to send pics and sent quite some pics through whatsapp. Liked her pics and I was supposed to meet her for 1 shot 5 k Friday night.

On the way though she messaged and checked if I take beer and if she can arrange.

What followed was a night of beer and snacks and music and smooches and massage and not to mention great fun, to put it simple.

Pros: petite (barely 45 kgs), great boobs and good attitude. She sits on your lap and you barely feel any weight. Great structure and face for a college girl. Just 18 years old and started new..Great report. How do you manage to get hold of these hidden independents man. Awesome!

On an other note, recently an SP Age of Consent vs Age of Majoritysent me a pic of a girl who was the prettiest I have seen so far. Told her age was 16/17 and quoted 40 k. I politely declined for couple of obvious reasons.

I was just curious from then, is the legal age for sex in India 16 or 18?

=============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

The Age of Consent is the age in which girls can participate in consensual, non-commercial sex with their teen-age boyfriend without said teen-age boyfriend being charged with statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

However, the Age of Consent is irrelevant to the members of this forum.

What you need to focus on is the Age of Majority, which among other things is the age in which they can vote, get married, enlist in the military, and participate in commercial sex activities.

Please exercise caution and govern yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

BabyKutu
04-07-15, 06:17
Great report. How do you manage to get hold of these hidden independents man. Awesome!

On an other note, recently an sp sent me a pic of a girl who was the prettiest I have seen so far. Told her age was 16/17 and quoted 40 k. I politely declined for couple of obvious reasons.

I was just curious from then, is the legal age for sex in India 16 or 18?18 Bro. We have still not progressed to a society where [CodeWord906] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord906) sex is acceptable.

Also. I remember a case (NJ. Not in India) that a colleague of mine is in a federal detention due to sexual advances towards a [CodeWord906] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord906) girl, the girl was a FBI decoy. He is serving 30 yrs.

The above might be slightly out of context but it is a true life experience.

Stay Safe Bro.

Spirited
04-07-15, 09:58
Hi guys,

Came across this forum and it's was exciting to read the experiences of all the members.

I'm new to the mongering world and would soon share my experience. Hoping that the first would be a good one.

Cheers

PvtTomlins
04-07-15, 11:01
So, my regular SP wasn't able to offer me any options last night and I took the big risk of calling an unknown SP. I was in one of those moods where I had to go for it. I spent a little time doing some checking online, identified one SP via BP. His digits end with 98.

And his advert has a red phone icon. Guided me to M. Patnam and went through the whole dancing around about questions and location and I finally asked him if he was going to take me in or not. He seemed to have gotten the point. Quoted 20 K for the whole.

Night! I asked for pics on Whatsapp and he sent them. Checked them out and responded with my offer of 15 K for the whole night if AC Accommodation was available. He agreed. I found out later why.

Reached the place, it is near M. Patnam. And headed to the room. The girl was stunningly good. Curves in the right places, filled out her dress well. I didn't hesitate and opted in. She has great attitude and offers an excellent GFE. Does DFK without being prompted.

And willing to do a CBJ or BJ or HJ or body rub. I had a long day, so began with WOT and she rocked my world. She is an excellent fit for an average male. We finished the first deed and got chatting and I found out I was the first the entire day (Which explained.

Why the SP agreed to go from 20 K to 15 K). I spent the night there, going for WOT about 4 times with nice gaps in between. So far I have always been a Mish guy, but this gal changed it. All I had to do, was let her get on top, guide me in, grab hold of her nice.

Smooth butt cheeks and rock her gently back and forth while I spent the best moments of the week doing that. There are a few down sides though. She isn't clean shaven down there, so DATY fans will be disappointed. During the breaks we took, she kept.

Talking about either her life and boyfriend in Delhi or was busy calling people and arranging her next day. It was a bit of a downer, but with the experience I was getting, I didn't complain. She claims to be about 19, I think 22 - 23 is more like it. If you are willing to.

Set aside the time and money for this one, you won't be disappointed.

Body- 8/10

GFE- 10/10

Pussy- 9/10 (It was only WOT, but the experience was mind blowing).

Damage- 15 K (All night).

WIR. Absolute Yes.

P. S: She wasn't happy with her current SP and was planning on moving to a different SP during this week. So, unfortunately I don't know where she'll go. I do have her number, but I don't have PM, so I am afraid I am giving you a great description, but unable to.

Share her number.

I can give you a lead though. On CL, BP, VS or LN look for a babe's photo where she is dressed in a white shirt and is holding a Tropicana or real juice carton. That photo is about 2 years old apparently, she isn't as slim as in that specific photo, but she has definitely.

Filled out her curves better since that photo.

Stay safe! Bang safe!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

OneTimer1
04-07-15, 12:21
I was just curious from then, is the legal age for sex in India 16 or 18?18, I am not sure if it is 18 complete (which is 19) or 18 started but nothing less than 18.

OrganicBlaze
04-07-15, 16:17
I have tried her out this week. She's a dynamite in the bed, completely agree with you on that. She looks a bit darker than the pic though. The only downside was the Bush. If you treat her nicely, she will rock your world.

So, my regular SP wasn't able to offer me any options last night and I took the big risk of calling an unknown SP. I was in one of those moods where I had to go for it. I spent a little time doing some checking online, identified one SP via BP. His digits end with 98.

And his advert has a red phone icon. Guided me to M. Patnam and went through the whole dancing around about questions and location and I finally asked him if he was going to take me in or not. He seemed to have gotten the point. Quoted 20 K for the whole.

Night! I asked for pics on Whatsapp and he sent them. Checked them out and responded with my offer of 15 K for the whole night if AC Accommodation was available. He agreed. I found out later why.

Reached the place, it is near M. Patnam. And headed to the room. The girl was stunningly good. Curves in the right places, filled out her dress well. I didn't hesitate and opted in. She has great attitude and offers an excellent GFE. Does DFK without being prompted.

And willing to do a CBJ or BJ or HJ or body rub. I had a long day, so began with WOT and she rocked my world. She is an excellent fit for an average male. We finished the first deed and got chatting and I found out I was the first the entire day (Which explained.

Why the SP agreed to go from 20 K to 15 K). I spent the night there, going for WOT about 4 times with nice gaps in between. So far I have always been a Mish guy, but this gal changed it. All I had to do, was let her get on top, guide me in, grab hold of her nice.

Smooth butt cheeks and rock her gently back and forth while I spent the best moments of the week doing that. There are a few down sides though. She isn't clean shaven down there, so DATY fans will be disappointed. During the breaks we took, she kept.

Talking about either her life and boyfriend in Delhi or was busy calling people and arranging her next day. It was a bit of a downer, but with the experience I was getting, I didn't complain. She claims to be about 19, I think 22 - 23 is more like it. If you are willing to.

Body- 8/10

GFE- 10/10

WIR. Absolute Yes.

P. S: She wasn't happy with her current SP and was planning on moving to a different SP during this week. So, unfortunately I don't know where she'll go. I do have her number, but I don't have PM, so I am afraid I am giving you a great description, but unable to.

Share her number.

I can give you a lead though. On CL, BP, VS or LN look for a babe's photo where she is dressed in a white shirt and is holding a Tropicana or real juice carton. That photo is about 2 years old apparently, she isn't as slim as in that specific photo, but she has definitely.

Stay safe! Bang safe!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MeatHyd101
04-07-15, 19:19

Body- 8/10

GFE- 10/10

WIR. Absolute Yes.

Share her number.

Stay safe! Bang safe!

Are you talking about this one?

ThExFile1
04-08-15, 06:05
Hi,

Moved here from Chennai a couple of months ago. Fucked few chicks in Kukatpally but they've not been posted.

Has anyone tried couple's (30 F 31 M, goes by Vineet Priya) ad on locanto.

Tx

Adichester
04-08-15, 07:53
For all folks looking for action in Hyderabad , I have some contacts. She is tehseen a local pimp who oranises women from INR 800 to INR 3000. If any of you guys want her numbers pm me. Appreciate any return favor by way of other contacts in hyd.Hey bro,

Would really appreciate it if you could send me tehseens numbers or her girl's numbers as the price range is just perfect for me.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

PvtTomlins
04-08-15, 09:14
Are you talking about this one?Yes. She is the one.

AbhayAgarwal2
04-08-15, 14:05
Are you talking about this one?Hi,

She has changed her name and is wit another SP as of now. Will surely share the digits if fellow members share some indie or SP contacts.

Santo16
04-08-15, 18:58
Hi,

She has changed her name and is wit another SP as of now. Will surely share the digits if fellow members share some indie or SP contacts.Hi, I am new to ISG. I do have a contact to share of a SP which I have not experienced cause I have am new to this city. Please PM me I will share my contact to you.

HydMonger45
04-08-15, 19:28
Bro,

By any chance is this the famous chain spa in J hills and advertises on Groupon coupon.

If yes, could you share the lady details. Sine Hyd is really going dry in SP services would try luck on these Ne. Hope to workout.Yes. The same one. However I went to the be hills branch. And I couldn't get hold of her name or number. They keep changing the girls, but most of them would be ready to come out. Just visit 2-3 times, note: they will quote high. But you bargain hard they will eventually agree.

Cheers!

DeadlyScorpio
04-08-15, 19:34
Was part of WSG and was assuming that due to LE activity the group is dried out, looks like its pretty active here. I have a contact to exchange, any folks having PM, please ping me.

CoolFun
04-08-15, 19:39
Hi guys, had an encounter with an indie after long gap.

Got a call yesterday evenin from MISS "be" my regular indie and she told there was new aunty (MIss M) aged 32 at K nagar. Jonny was in mood and been there around 9:00 pm night. Saw her she is avg to below avg abit disappointed. But as price is very low (1. 4 k for 2 shots) and was in full mood, so proceed to deed. Everything is on menu including awesome BJ.

Pros.

GFE, Not a time watcher, expert in BJ (did 15 min for me), cooperative, very cheap price and she knew how to please customers LOL.

Cons:

Avg to below avg, not so hygenic.

Would recommend all only if your sooo desperate.

Can exchange with seniors.

Santo16
04-09-15, 07:25
I have tried her out this week. She's a dynamite in the bed, completely agree with you on that. She looks a bit darker than the pic though. The only downside was the Bush. If you treat her nicely, she will rock your world.Hey guys,

I am new to the ISG forum. I would really appreciate if any of you brothers could PM me the digits for the Hyderabadi girl in white blouse holding a Tropicana Juice Tetrapack also I would appreciate if you could share contacts of any SPs around Hyderabad.

Thanks

RahulMe
04-09-15, 10:24
Any independent aunties and BBW in Hyd. How to activate PM without revealing identity?

What will be in credit card billing? Can we use Indian credit card for payment of dollars? Seniors pulse help.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

AnilTheHunter
04-09-15, 14:38
Brethren,

How are you all? I am in Hyd for a day or two. Looking for some spa with FS or erotica, any leads? Kindly PM me with any info and you know whom to reach when you are in Bangalore.

LoveX
04-09-15, 19:44
I am suffering from premature ejacuzzi. Within 1 min. Will it work for ME?

Hey mate, Viagra is a trade name for sildenafil. Rather you can try Tadalafil (trade name is Megalis - 10 MG, which is a good brand).

SuperDuperMyse
04-10-15, 01:35
Brethren,

How are you all? I am in Hyd for a day or two. Looking for some spa with FS or erotica, any leads? Kindly PM me with any info and you know whom to reach when you are in Bangalore.

Check you PM.

Enjoy

RahulMe
04-10-15, 06:22
How much would be subscription in Indian currency?

RahulMe
04-10-15, 06:59
Are girls of SP Vinod real models? He quotes very high prices.

Do they deserve such high prices? Any one had experience with them? Please comment.

AnuragCool
04-10-15, 07:10
An SP quoted 4 k per shot for this chick. Any reviews?

Sumjac
04-10-15, 07:27
Hi bros,

Has anyone tried out Malini with digits ending 149. Claims she is from Bangalore.

Is she an inde or a SP or a fake. Keeps asking for 10 k. Don't even know if she is worth that.

If any monger have tried her, please PM me.

Regards,

Sumjac

Sylwan
04-10-15, 11:22
She called me again at 2,picked her at her place and went Shamshabad airport. She is very openminded person and naughty. Had alot of funny talk and bit personal stuff. Had romance in parking lot in my car. Changed parking several times finally got good place. We had alot of DFK and every possible way of smooching. Only dickpress from my jeans but it was good. I fingered her because its was easy to enter, she was wearing longskirt. Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.As m new to this forum and recently joined. Let me start with a bang as per your suggestion. Budget is not the issue as long as quality is delivered. Do help this new guy may be in future I may be lucky to have link with best gal and provide the details.

Tarus89
04-10-15, 12:58
How much would be subscription in Indian currency?Just renewed my subscription today. It costed 1240 rupees.

Tarus89
04-10-15, 13:04
Are girls of SP Vinod real models? He quotes very high prices.

Do they deserve such high prices? Any one had experience with them? Please comment.SP Vinod is know for quoting high rates from a long time. No models only average girls with a lot of makeup and Photoshop.

Monger2015
04-10-15, 13:50
Hi guys,

Came across this forum and it's was exciting to read the experiences of all the members.

I'm new to the mongering world and would soon share my experience. Hoping that the first would be a good one.

CheersWelcome to ISG.

Guys I am in Hyderabad till 20th April and will def post FR as I am on the phone right now. And talking to a SP in ameerpet. Hope it turns out good.

Cheers

DesiPunter
04-10-15, 18:09
Hi guys,

I am an Indian from Australia and have temporarily shifted to India on work. I am based in Hyderabad. I am very active in the mongering scene in Australia and has been passively browsing this forum for a few weeks.

I need digits of good independents, reliable SPs and also good places / contacts for "happy" massages.

This scene is new to me in India and I do not have any contacts to give you in exchange but I shall be happy to pass on my contacts in Melbourne and Sydney of you need it. Of course in future I would also share my Indian contact info (but I need to build the database first).

I have activated my PM BTW so please message me any info I may need.

Thanks in advance!

ShettyInHyd
04-11-15, 02:16
Hi,

I have a double bedroom room in DSNG, Anyone would like to make use of it for weekend. PM if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shetty

Bangalore 55
04-11-15, 04:09
Hello brothers. Will be in Hyd for a few days. Are there any good pick up bars in Hyd? Do let me know. Will of course return the favour in Bangalore.

RedRiderz
04-11-15, 05:46
Hey OneTimer1,

It was a lovely truly professional post of Nisha. Could you PM me her number. And I would try to impress her to get my way into her den.

Thanks,

Redriderz

What followed was a night of beer and snacks and music and smooches and massage and not to mention great fun, to put it simple..

AgarWalk
04-11-15, 06:58
She called me again at 2,picked her at her place and went Shamshabad airport. She is very openminded person and naughty. Had alot of funny talk and bit personal stuff. Had romance in parking lot in my car. Changed parking several times finally got good place. We had alot of DFK and every possible way of smooching. Only dickpress from my jeans but it was good. I fingered her because its was easy to enter, she was wearing longskirt. Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.Mind sharing her contact bro? PM activated today!

AgarWalk
04-11-15, 07:09
Hi guys,

She was a slim but beautiful hot chick, wearing shorts. She belongs to North East. We started chatting, while she was removing her clothes. To my surprise she had huge jugs to the slim size of her body that she had.

She let me suck her tits, then she gave me a very soothing smooth BBBJ, No teeth.

She was enjoying and said she loves to come on the Top. I agreed to it and she started driving me Crazy with all her Pelvic moves on me and moaning loudly now. I was enjoying every moment of it and Johnny was hard and loving it...Bro,

Mind sharing the contact?

BlackPearl007
04-11-15, 08:12
Hi brothers,

Anyone member of adult friend finder website need to ask details about a HYD based Indy. I am from Chennai.

Cheers

AgarWalk
04-11-15, 09:27
Hi guys,

Went inside the room at 7 in the evening, saw a hot chick, very young wearing nice knee length dress. She was amazing in behaviour, smoked a cig with me. To my pleasant surprise she belongs to the same hometown I belong to. We started chatting, I approached a kiss while she was smoking and she reciprocated with amazing DFK. She was playing with tongues. After the smoke she opened her dress wearing a beautiful bra inside. I opened them. I undressed and she came melted in my arms as if my long lost lover, we did DFK madly for sometime, she let me suck her tits, then OMG she let me lick her pussy and was moaning high..Nice review bro. Mind sharing the contact? I got my PM activated.

AgarWalk
04-11-15, 15:09
Hi folks,

Got my subscription today and looking for some trustworthy SP or indie contacts. Seniors, please help! Will definitely reciprocate with model contacts of indies in Delhi / NCR region.

OneTimer1
04-11-15, 21:51
So, Nish has started doing 3 some along with her friend Anu.

Have both pics. I am not going to take this as I am not a 3 some kinda guy.

If anyone interested, PM me with mail ID for sending pics and number.

Thanks

I ended up staying till 3 and paying 15 k worth every penny and more..

RahulMe
04-12-15, 05:12
Got number from web. Called him. He guided me a place in mdpr. She was NE. Did massage for sometime with cream. Opened top did B2B massage. Squeezed her boobs which are big. Sucked them. Finally she gave hand job and cleaned body with a wet towel. Keeps on talking while massage but duration of massage was less. Overall not so good.

Damage-2. 5 k.

Ghost333
04-12-15, 06:30
Couple of months ago went to a Kerala MP near Chiranjeevi Blood Bank the girl was not good on looks and she was fat but just finished HJ and came out any other good MPs in here? Heard one near agar ey hosp is it any good? Or any other suggestions my PM will be activated in few hours.

Had bad experience with SP's in Bangalore so not sure here.

BoomBoom365
04-12-15, 11:34
Hi guys,

I am a friendly young monger from Germany. I would be staying in Hyderabad for 3 weeks from Apr 29th to May 16th for work reasons. It is my first visit to Hyderabad and I have no clue or idea about the place or the scene there. Any help from the seniors would be highly appreciated and I will definitely be glad to pay back with favours like letting you use my hotel room during the day, bring you a bottle of scotch or German liquor. Or join out for beers. Be your wingman while you are in Germany.

I am desperately looking for a wingman or a godfather in Hyderabad who can help me with some genuine contacts. I would also be happy to share the chic with you guys I love Indian chicks a bit on the heavier side with big brown titties and round ass.

Any help would be appreciated and would love to return back the favour. Kindly PM me if interested to help.

Regards,

Boomboom

Mann999
04-12-15, 15:28
Hi bros,

Had registered a few days earlier and finally bought the paid membership. New to this city and would help in mongering.

Request the seniors here to help me out here. Promise to share once I build up my contacts here.

999Hi bros,

Requesting all the seniors and regular members to help me start mongering. My PM is activated. Waiting for your help guys.

Regards,

Mann999
04-12-15, 15:56
Hi guys,

She was enjoying and said she loves to come on the Top. I agreed to it and she started driving me Crazy with all her Pelvic moves on me and moaning loudly now. I was enjoying every moment of it and Johnny was hard and loving it.

Her boobs were in my mouth.

And ultimately she started driving so hard that I couldn't control and completed my deed. I fondled her small ass. Soft and yummy.

I will say fantastic.

Although a professional but good service.

Looks: Cute 8/10

Figure: Hot 9/10

Boobs: Big ones. Amazingly nice and firm 9/10

Behavior: hell of a GFE.

Damage: 3.5 K one shot, but worth it.

Overall 8.5 out of 10Hi Bro,

Would really appreciate if you could share the contact of the above girl.

Regards,

AgarWalk
04-12-15, 20:13
Hi Bro,

Would really appreciate if you could share the contact of the above girl.

Regards,

999Bro,

Mind sharing the contact? I have a PM facility activated. Shall reciprocate with an indep. Contact at Delhi if required.

RajaJune
04-12-15, 20:42
I am in Hyderabad for the weekend. I had a SP contact who used to provide decent girls for overnight.

I called him up and he asked me to come to the famous Srinagar colony spot.

Said the chick is a south Indian 23 and years. Asked me 8 k for full night.

I said 3, he said 6, I was still on 3.

Finally settled for 4 K.

Asked me to wait 20 minutes. I was there for almost 45 minutes.

He then ignored my call. I messaged fuck off and left.

Jerked off myself and now going to sleep:

End of sad story!

Abhiram VJ
04-13-15, 10:33
I don't know if there is a FR for her, but here goes. Contacted SP S via CL. Guided to a place in Kondapur. Location is very very discrete. 2 girls present. The first was a local and the caretaker of the place and the second was this girl.

She is cute and okay to look at. Very hesitant for DFK, but agreed after some cajoling. Damage 4 k. She does talk a lot when you start, but settles in quite nicely once the show begins and is very enthusiastic.

In town for 2 - 3 more days. The room itself wasn't great. It was a COT and mattress affair.

Body- 6/10

Attitude- 6/10

Pussy- 6/10

WIR. Yes (But only if no other choices).Great FR. Good find mate.

Can you please share the digits.

AnuragCool
04-13-15, 11:03
Visited spa near famous news channel in Film Nagar. The girl who did the massage was very pretty and very respectful. Hints for extras were there from the beginning. Massage was pretty good too. The way she moves her fingers at times was very seductive. Seems like a new chick in that place. Tried asking her out but she politely refused.

Damage: 2 k +1 k tip.

WIR: definitely (for the girl).

Vase01
04-13-15, 14:31
I am in Hyderabad for the weekend. I had a SP contact who used to provide decent girls for overnight.

I called him up and he asked me to come to the famous Srinagar colony spot.

End of sad story!First I felt it was just a bad day, but seeing your issue I am feeling suspicious or confused with this SP bro.

Had similar exp with the same SP, called the guy and got directed to Snagar but after reaching there he doesn't answer your call.

I guess its better to confirm with this people on beforehand or else we might face similar bitter experiences.

RajaJune
04-13-15, 15:45
True! But, that's the same guy who provided me with a decent girl couple of months back.

That is the reason I called him up. Will delete him now.

First I felt it was just a bad day, but seeing your issue I am feeling suspicious or confused with this SP bro.

Had similar exp with the same SP, called the guy and got directed to Snagar but after reaching there he doesn't answer your call.

I guess its better to confirm with this people on beforehand or else we might face similar bitter experiences.

Mann999
04-13-15, 16:29
Bro,

Mind sharing the contact? I have a PM facility activated. Shall reciprocate with an indep. Contact at Delhi if required.Sorry bro, I do not have the contact. Still waiting for FunnGuy999 to share the booty.

Depends on if he wants to share.

Hang in there!

Regards,

Abhiram VJ
04-14-15, 02:59
Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.Hi mate,

Can you please share the digits of the SP? I can reciprocate with some digits.

Cheers

VishnuHyd
04-14-15, 06:28
Guys,

Anyone tried this one? SP was quoting 4 k, reasonable 3 k I think.She looks remarkably like Nandini, the indie.

TrueSelf
04-14-15, 15:51
Visited the Lspa I'm mdpr today and was assigned Miss A / J. Like described in the previous FRs this is strictly professional massage. I have been a regular here and never once got a whiff of extras here. But if you want a genuine professional massage, it is really an awesome place. If any one got lucky here PM me and we can share details.

Counter: 1200.

Tip: 200.

WIR: yes since the massage is great and its near to my office.

NewtoHyd
04-14-15, 17:24
Visited spa near famous news channel in Film Nagar. The girl who did the massage was very pretty and very respectful. Hints for extras were there from the beginning. Massage was pretty good too. The way she moves her fingers at times was very seductive. Seems like a new chick in that place. Tried asking her out but she politely refused. the gal name is reverse of our beloved pm

Damage: 2 k +1 k tip.

WIR: definitely (for the girl).Is she thin and fair? Local gal, I thought import from north, but puccah hyderabadi. Nery nice massage and back / rear massage. 0. 5 k for HJ, 1 k for HJ and touching from outside. She is pretty and cute. Shower is nice too and best thing is the room has bolt from inside.

The receptionist has huge rack but wouldn't do the service.

LoveToWorld
04-14-15, 18:35
Hey,

Back to Hyderabad after a gap for a weekend. As usual visited couple of tested SPA don't want to ruin the weekend by trying anything new.

SPA-1, Bhills.

All Hyderabad monger is aware of this famous chain of SPA, took Balinese massage almost all the therapist are new to me. Didn't have a option to select, took a Thai therapist. Went in massage was decent, she gave a awesome bum massage. I lowered the disposable and asked for a clean bum massage she obliged. Within next 10 minutes initiated the talk for extras, was quoting 2 k for B2B and 1 k for HJ. Hmm, not affordable negotiated for 1 k BJ but she was adamant. I let it go, flip over massage continued, johny in full swing. Waited last 15 minutes she said 2 k and finally agreed for 1.5 K. Little high, but worth it no teeth nice BJ, she was smart enough to avoid the shot.

Rate Card.

Face: 7/10

Figure: 7/10

BJ: 8/10

Damage: 1.6 k + 1.5 K.

SPA-2 Jhills.

My old time usual, manager recognized and gave a special discount 1 k massage. To cut it short add a good session and BBJ.

Rate card:

Face: 6/10

Figure: 4/10

Service: 8/10 (just cover the face).

Damage: 1 K + 0.5 K.

WIR: Wait until next visit. Contact open for good leads in Blore or Delhi as I frequent BTW these two cities.

VishnuHyd
04-14-15, 18:59
Now a days, most girls thru SPs and indies are charging around 5 k for full service.

But for Spas, the entrance fee is usually 2. 5 k + another 1. 5 k for just HJ, that too with lot of attitude like not letting touch them. You are also not sure what kind of girl you will get unless you ask by name.

I am just wondering if it's worth visiting a Spa?

Jaanfun
04-15-15, 03:19
Now a days, most girls thru SPs and indies are charging around 5 k for full service.

But for Spas, the entrance fee is usually 2. 5 k + another 1. 5 k for just HJ, that too with lot of attitude like not letting touch them. You are also not sure what kind of girl you will get unless you ask by name.

I am just wondering if it's worth visiting a Spa?Hi Bro,

In one way, you are right, the same amount you can spend on FS rather than just massage +HJ. But I guess its individual interest isn't it? One may not want to go for FS every-time and therefore go for an erotic massage plus the extra pleasure.

I know one of our ISG bro had a PM for me to mention he is only interested in Spa and not FS. So that defines the interest.

SilverDew
04-15-15, 03:24
Guys,

Any reviews on the attached one? SP has given me the pics only and hasn't given the location or damages as yet.

Regards

Monger2015
04-15-15, 06:54
Hey,

Back to Hyderabad after a gap for a weekend. As usual visited couple of tested SPA don't want to ruin the weekend by trying anything new.

SPA-1, Bhills.

All Hyderabad monger is aware of this famous chain of SPA, took Balinese massage almost all the therapist are new to me. Didn't have a option to select, took a Thai therapist. Went in massage was decent, she gave a awesome bum massage. I lowered the disposable and asked for a clean bum massage she obliged. Within next 10 minutes initiated the talk for extras, was quoting 2 k for B2B and 1 k for HJ. Hmm, not affordable negotiated for 1 k BJ but she was adamant. I let it go, flip over massage continued, johny in full swing. Waited last 15 minutes she said 2 k and finally agreed for 1.5 K. Little high, but worth it no teeth nice BJ, she was smart enough to avoid the shot.

Rate Card.

Face: 7/10

Figure: 7/10

BJ: 8/10

Damage: 1.6 k + 1.5 K..Awesome which I had so many contacts. However right now asking for help from all ISGians. Just fixed an appoint to a spa which is on groupon sassy hope anyone can share experience its in Kamlapuri colony.

Pram1000
04-15-15, 06:58
A delayed post. Encountered the girl in the pic at my regular SP's place last Sunday. This SP had been pushing me to check this one out for about a week & it was her last day and I forced myself to trudge all the way to SR nagar where her den is located. And I was really surprised at what I was about to miss out on.

An amazing experience, first the colour, very fair for a Telugu girl, she was from Araku near Vizag. A very tight body, decent & tight racks & ass. Took her in all positions possible. A total GFE experience, one of my best till date. She's expected to return in a month's time.

Took the pic after the deed to add to the collection.

Damage 2 K + 500.

DallasMaverick
04-15-15, 07:06
Is she thin and fair? Local gal, I thought import from north, but puccah hyderabadi. Nery nice massage and back / rear massage. 0. 5 k for HJ, 1 k for HJ and touching from outside. She is pretty and cute. Shower is nice too and best thing is the room has bolt from inside.

The receptionist has huge rack but wouldn't do the service.Any pointers to the name and location to the spa in film nagar would be great. Have been bored with the Thai chain massages and prices. TIA.

Sushruth
04-15-15, 12:28
Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share.

Kiss666
04-15-15, 13:49
Hi mates today met one indy refered my friend called her I took time. Ms. S she guided me to her place very interior in p. Nagar opp. Jntu. Reached place at 12.30 afternoon.

Her flat in 5th floor no questions asked at the gate only one flat for floor 3 bhk very good interiors she guided me into one room offered glass of water and cup of tea asked me to take rest for 10 min I relaxed for a whilelater she came and we went to another room we hugged and asked me to undress and started licking my body and wanted to the deed but I requested to BBBJ she readily agreed and did that for 10 min I can't control myself asked her to stop or will blast in her mouth. So started with doggy bit tight from back did it for 5 min and jonny saluted. Took some rest and this time she did very good BBBJ longlasting toungue tickling with boobs almost 30 min and started second session in missinery she is tired a bit and so requested to do it in missinery did it for 10 min and finished. Overall very satishfying experience.

Looks: Fair 7/10.

Boobs: 5/10 little saggy mother of a school going kid.

Body: Avg little tummy.

Damages: 4. 5 k.

Will repeat soon with her friend. Safe location.

SilverDew
04-15-15, 15:08
SPs are going out of senses. Quoted for single session. No ending 784.

Urihd
04-15-15, 15:18
Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share.Hi,

Get your PM. Maybe able to help. Stayed in PA for 4 years. So can guide ya.

VamsiKrishna
04-15-15, 16:33
This is one week old FR, happened on last Wednesday.

I got contact of Miss Manis from a fellow ISGian. Contacted her, quoted 8 k, Negotiated to 4 k.

Thanks for OneTimer's review, I went with review and had good experience.

She hosted in her friends place, place is good and to my luck, she arranged drinks herself and said I won't charge for it, she already in high.

Started with drinks, chatted both, did foreplay while drinking. She stand in front of mirror, asked me to hug. I started hugging from back side putting arms on waist and DFK.

Me watching her on mirror kissed over the neck, DFK and she herself guided my hands to her boobs and starting pressing, it went for 15 minutes.

I suddenly came to conscious to realize that waranda door was open and closed it. She guided her my hands to pussy, I started fingering and watching in mirror and rubbing my tool from back side.

She took control of my tool and started HJ and I was about cum and asked her get on bed. She did BJ and warned me not cum on her mouth.

After that as usual finished in missionary. Overall experience was good. She has great boobs, I asked whether she had silicon job and she said NO.

She is tall, great attitude and nice talker.

Bit down side is little tummy. She drunken on that day (she told me that, this is first time she had drink with customer, but I didn't believed it.

She told me that she is moving to her native place and will back in 15 days to Hyd.

BJ- 6/10 (she did for small time).

Boobs- 9/10

GFE- 8/10 (nice talker and make you feel like GF).

Pussy- 7/10

Overall- 7/10 (I think 4 k is more for 1 session).

WIR: yes, but cautious about damage.

Member #4483
04-15-15, 16:59
Hi mates today met one indy refered my friend called her I took time. Ms. S she guided me to her place very interior in p. Nagar opp. Jntu. Reached place at 12.30 afternoon.

Her flat in 5th floor no questions asked at the gate only one flat for floor 3 bhk very good interiors she guided me into one room offered glass of water and cup of tea asked me to take rest for 10 min I relaxed for a whilelater she came and we went to another room we hugged and asked me to undress and started licking my body and wanted to the deed but I requested to BBBJ she readily agreed and did that for 10 min I can't control myself asked her to stop or will blast in her mouth. So started with doggy bit tight from back did it for 5 min and jonny saluted. Took some rest and this time she did very good BBBJ longlasting toungue tickling with boobs almost 30 min and started second session in missinery she is tired a bit and so requested to do it in missinery did it for 10 min and finished. Overall very satishfying experience..Can you PM the indie contact. I will give one indi contact.

Sacheen2003
04-15-15, 19:02
She is ready for all positions. I enjoyed her in chennai 2 months back. DFK, Doggy, BBJ everything on the list.

I have taken few pics of her while having her at the session. I anyone want I can share the pic.

A delayed post. Encountered the girl in the pic at my regular SP's place last Sunday. This SP had been pushing me to check this one out for about a week & it was her last day and I forced myself to trudge all the way to SR nagar where her den is located. And I was really surprised at what I was about to miss out on.

An amazing experience, first the colour, very fair for a Telugu girl, she was from Araku near Vizag. A very tight body, decent & tight racks & ass. Took her in all positions possible. A total GFE experience, one of my best till date. She's expected to return in a month's time.

Damage 2 K + 500.

VishnuHyd
04-15-15, 21:08
Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share.Been to PA many times, but in general in US, asian parlours are every where. You can always get FS in most parlours, after 1st visit.

Lot of ads in backpage and craigslist. Every city has one adult news paper in most grocery stores, outside strip clubs and many joints, which has lot of advertisements. These adult news papers are free.

You got to be very careful with LE. In India, you can pay the cop and get out. In US, if you get caught, you are done. Prostitution is not legal in many places but happens every where. There are sting operations you should worry but if you directly contact a girl, you shouldn't have any problem.

Also PA in the east coast and there are lot of tribal casinos in neighboring states. It's 4 hours drive to Atlantic City, which is full of casinos. You can get hotels for $50 online. Go on a Friday and comeback on Sunday. It's lot of fun if you go with friends. Atlantic city is full of cheap massage parlours, mostly korean. You can get FS for 100-200 $.

In most casino bars, very good looking indies hang out. You can take them to your room in the hotel which are usually attached to the casinos.

Walk into a T Mobile store, get a pre-paid number and use it for these. You can give any name and email without ID when getting pre-paid numbers. They don't verify it.

Don't go to cheap motels for in calls (You go to the girl). Avoid out calls (calling the girl to your location). In India, most girls work with an SP or broker. In US, most girls work as independents, only few girls work with escort companies.

Your options are unlimited. Blacks, whites, spanish, Chinese, Korean. Whatever you are into, you can get. Play safe and be safe.

AgarWalk
04-15-15, 21:22

Damage 2 K + 500.Bro. Read your FR, seems interesting. You mind sharing the contact? Will definitely reciprocate.

BoomBoom365
04-15-15, 22:52
Do it at your own risk! Its THE united states, if it isn't your day, you will land up in real mess.

Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share.

OneTimer1
04-16-15, 05:17
So, Nish has started doing 3 some along with her friend Anu.

Have both pics. I am not going to take this as I am not a 3 some kinda guy.

If anyone interested, PM me with mail ID for sending pics and number.

ThanksGuys,

Whom I shared, enjoy and write FR.

I am going to be away for a week.

If you have any Inde contacts with place / pics, post a msg will check.

Thanks

VishnuHyd
04-16-15, 05:56
Do it at your own risk! Its THE united states, if it isn't your day, you will land up in real mess.In US, you would most likely or 99% likely to get into a trouble with the provider when you go to a shabby place than actually getting into trouble to LE.

Positives:

In US, Cops can't arrest unless they catch you in red handed giving the money. Eg. You go to a spa for a massage, give money and get massage. Later you have came to agreement for Full service and they catch you. You can say that it's with consent and you haven't paid for sex. Unlike here where by just being with a girl, you can be dragged to police station or arrested with out any proof.

Most indies work out of home or apartments and they are quite safe. You need to worry only when you go to shady places, motels or public places. Never go thru a pimp.

There are few ways you can get caught with police.

1. Public solicitation on roads. It's very hard to prove unless they catch you giving cash. You can always say you are asking for a direction. Their goal is not to arrest you but to get these girls off the roads. But it can happen.

2. Never solicit young girls. Even you see a girl in a private place and the girl looks too young, ask for ID for age check or simply walk away. Don't give any money because that could be an intent.

3. In places like Las Vegas, occasional sting operations to catch prostitutes, instead of catching johns, but it's very rare. I would avoid visiting hotels as a rule.

There are just too many avenues to get laid, so don't get into trouble there by going risky.

AgarWalk
04-16-15, 07:41
She is ready for all positions. I enjoyed her in chennai 2 months back. DFK, Doggy, BBJ everything on the list.

I have taken few pics of her while having her at the session. I anyone want I can share the pic.Bro,

Mind sharing the pics and the digits?

Abhiram VJ
04-16-15, 07:51

Her flat in 5th floor no questions asked at the gate only one flat for floor 3 bhk very good interiors she guided me into one room offered glass of water and cup of tea asked me to take rest for 10 min I relaxed for a whilelater she came and we went to another room we hugged and asked me to undress and started licking my body and wanted to the deed but I requested to BBBJ she readily agreed and did that for 10 min I can't control myself asked her to stop or will blast in her mouth. So started with doggy bit tight from back did it for 5 min and jonny saluted. Took some rest and this time she did very good BBBJ longlasting toungue tickling with boobs almost 30 min and started second session in missinery she is tired a bit and so requested to do it in missinery did it for 10 min and finished. Overall very satishfying experience.

Will repeat soon with her friend. Safe location.Hi mate,

Your FR seemed really interesting, can you please pm the digits and I will reciprocate with a indy contact.

Cheers

Chandu05
04-16-15, 07:54
Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share.Hi,

I can you give you contacts in New Jersey in you want as I was there for 5 years.

PM me whenever you want the contacts and I ll guide you through out like how to approach and what all places you can go etc.

SaswatLove
04-16-15, 08:53
Hi mate,

Please share photo if any.

Nice FR and good indie find out.

Thanks

Will repeat soon with her friend. Safe location.

SuryaMonger
04-16-15, 09:32
In US, you would most likely or 99% likely to get into a trouble with the provider when you go to a shabby place than actually getting into trouble to LE.

Positives:

In US, Cops can't arrest unless they catch you in red handed giving the money. Eg. You go to a spa for a massage, give money and get massage. Later you have came to agreement for Full service and they catch you. You can say that it's with consent and you haven't paid for sex. Unlike here where by just being with a girl, you can be dragged to police station or arrested with out any proof.

Most indies work out of home or apartments and they are quite safe. You need to worry only when you go to shady places, motels or public places. Never go thru a pimp.

There are few ways you can get caught with police.

1. Public solicitation on roads. It's very hard to prove unless they catch you giving cash. You can always say you are asking for a direction...Hi,

To answer your question, yes it is risky unless you know how to conduct suck escapade.

Since you are living almost like university town you can run in to many girls. Attend bars, clubs, you can picks girls, seriously you can get laid. This is normal. But should know how to talk and etiquette matters.

Also, there are some arrangement girls if you can find in craigslist, post some adv. It is very easy to get GF in USA, try talking to some girls and see how they respond. In US people are very easy going.

Coming to escorts, check for reviews of girl you want to see in popular review sites, only then visit. Otherwise do not dare to visit, unless you are adept in judging adv.

Use condoms. Very very important.

S

John83
04-16-15, 15:53
Do it at your own risk! Its THE united states, if it isn't your day, you will land up in real mess.In USA, Never call a girl until you get some confidence. First you should go through BP ads for couple of days and check the reviews in Usasexguide, Eccie and Naughty reviews. Call the girls who have good reviews. Also google the phone number, you will get more information.

Finally what I am saying is you should be familiar with your city BP ads and reviews.

I am started seeing girls year ago, I have seen almost 3 dozen girls. I had great time with the white chicks.

FYI: My crush. I am bored with Indian girls at office, most of the Andhra bachelor girls never talk to any one. They are not ready to come to pub or dinner. One girl from Elur sitting next me, some times she do car pool with me during bad winter. She never talk to anyone in office. You can not ask anything because she won't drink coffee or beer. Slowly I stop talking or seeing to this girl at office. I am happy with white chicks at strip clubs and other dating sites.

HydKing1
04-16-15, 16:52
Please clear your inbox.

I got contact of Miss Manis from a fellow ISGian. Contacted her, quoted 8 k, Negotiated to 4 k.

She hosted in her friends place, place is good and to my luck, she arranged drinks herself...

MP111
04-16-15, 20:40
Was searching BP and found this.

8 k for full night.

Did anyone try her before?

ZeroCool76
04-16-15, 23:54
I've seen most reviews about the spas with real professional commitment and those which offers extras. As I'm new I don't know the status here.

But I've checked online and the news. According to what I heard cross isn't allowed according to LE. Is this true?

I really needed a massage cause of back pain and went to the one in Jubilee hills. Name starts with a famous wonder.

I wanted to try one of the famous chain ones but first wanted to check here.

P.S.: I'm new here. From Delhi. Never had FS there either. Just professional spas. And only once I had extras.

I'll be activating PM shortly as well.

Pram1000
04-17-15, 06:10

I have taken few pics of her while having her at the session. I anyone want I can share the pic.Please do share pics, am sure everyone would appreciate them.

HornyRaju
04-17-15, 07:41
Hey friends,

I wanted to share my lovely experience. Flashback, I was recovering from a sports injury and was visiting a sports rehab clinic. There was a nurse who was attending to me in the rehab. She is a divorced lady in her late thirties. She had the right curves and 36 chest, wheatish and well built.

During the therapy, she was brushing her bosom against my body and ignited me. I complimented her for her service. Our relation developed and finally I was able to win over her. During the final weeks, she became comfortable and let me fondle her.

Being divorced meant no sex for her for the last few years. She was passionate to the core and loved to give a blow job.

Post treatment, we started meeting outside. We enjoyed going for long rides to secluded places and have fun. She gives a good CBJ, and deep licking. I maul her breasts and she enjoys having intercourse in the car. She does it for discrete fun and has never asked for money. We meet twice a month when I am in town. I gifted her a smartphone this week and her joy knew no bounds.

I am posting this to let you all know that Hyderabad has enough potential, but keep trying.

I will not share her no, as I promised her.

Keep mongering and stay safe guys.

Raju

Alluarjun60
04-17-15, 10:50
I've seen most reviews about the spas with real professional commitment and those which offers extras. As I'm new I don't know the status here.

But I've checked online and the news. According to what I heard cross isn't allowed according to LE. Is this true?

I really needed a massage cause of back pain and went to the one in Jubilee hills. Name starts with a famous wonder.

P.S.: I'm new here. From Delhi. Never had FS there either. Just professional spas. And only once I had extras.

I'll be activating PM shortly as well.I tried 2 in Jubilee Hills. One is opp to Reliance Digital, in chutney's lane and one is opposite to it. I liked the latter one more, very pretty masseurs and even the therapy was great, did not dare to ask for extras, maybe next time.

Nfdswitch
04-17-15, 14:42
Hi guys,

Need your assistance to get to know some interesting places in HYD, will be visiting during the last weekend in April.

Freelancer, Spa info will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Erect
04-17-15, 17:45
Thanks dude for sharing the contact. Tasted her yesterday with usual rituals like drinks, chatting and of course the deed. She generally she recommends the 2 hour package, but it's worth trying her. She is soon shifting close to Hi-tech city. Madhapur locality, close to IT crowd.

Guys,

Thanks

Caviar19
04-17-15, 18:13
Hello,

I am in Hi-tech city tonight and tomorrow morning. Any leads indies / SPs in and around will be greatly appreciated. Budget is 5 K. In return, I can help with contacts in Bangalore.

My PM is activated. Wishing everyone an action packed weekend!

Cheers!

Caviar

Caviar19
04-17-15, 18:17
SPs are going out of senses. Quoted for single session. No ending 784.Hi,

Can you share the digit of the SP please?

VishnuHyd
04-17-15, 20:01
Went to Rejuvenate spa in Ameertpet.

NE profile. Strictly professsional. 1500.

Don't go there if you are expecting extras. Otherwise, if you are looking of a good massage, this is a great place near sheeshmahal. A. see in room 1500 compared to 2500 for upscale places, ver clean, showers with hot water, standard water and juice provided at the end, trained massage therapist.

Since I only paid 1500, I was not disappointed because it's a good massage.

VishnuHyd
04-17-15, 20:04

I'll be activating PM shortly as well.Million dollar question. Police are doing the raids for publicity.

You are get cross gender at all reputed parlors including the ones in Novotel, taj and fortune manohar etc (Been to Novotel and fortune manohar). It's strictly professional though.

Monger2015
04-17-15, 20:41
Went to Rejuvenate spa in Ameertpet.

NE profile. Strictly professsional. 1500.

Don't go there if you are expecting extras. Otherwise, if you are looking of a good massage, this is a great place near sheeshmahal. A. see in room 1500 compared to 2500 for upscale places, ver clean, showers with hot water, standard water and juice provided at the end, trained massage therapist.

Since I only paid 1500, I was not disappointed because it's a good massage.Well finally had time and went to the spa I spoke about in my last post. Was assigned a Mizoram girl. Good massage.

It was my first by the way. She barely knew Hindi and kept giggling.

Asked her extra about 3 times she just kept smiling. Finally maybe she did not understand so asked her to massage jhonny as the massage would be incomplete without it. Well she said no and LA and this and that and finally I offered tip if she made me happy and voila she goes locks the door. And a normal HJ. Haha good experience.

Damage:- 1. 4 k msg + 500 tip.

Well she did not ask for it. People can try this center once. Good tables and a nice hot shower.

Well sleep now as flying out tomorrow and be safe guys.

OneTimer1
04-18-15, 00:00

Me watching her on mirror kissed over the neck, DFK and she herself guided my hands to her boobs and starting pressing, it went for 15 minutes.Huh? I don't know any Manis. Which review are you talking about?

OneTimer1
04-18-15, 00:02
Thanks dude for sharing the contact. Tasted her yesterday with usual rituals like drinks, chatting and of course the deed. She generally she recommends the 2 hour package, but it's worth trying her. She is soon shifting close to Hi-tech city. Madhapur locality, close to IT crowd.Shifted already. I got a message and an invite.

VamsiKrishna
04-18-15, 04:11
Huh? I don't know any Manis. Which review are you talking about?Its Manisha dude, Post #6298.

VamsiKrishna
04-18-15, 05:51
Please clear your inbox.PM you contact.

Bangalore 55
04-18-15, 07:42
Thanks bro for sharing the contact. I was in Hyd some days back and met Nisha for a 2 hour session. Thanks to onetimers ref was really given some royal treatment. Awesome girl, young, eager to please, great body, no nakhra and open to everything within reason and within the bounds of safe sex. In terms of the chemistry and her involvement in the session she is one the best I have tried in India. Treat her with respect and she will show you a fantastic time. Contact is available with onetimer guys so his decision on sharing.

Guys,

Thanks

SureshRaj
04-18-15, 08:40
Thanks to cool fun for HW contact. She works from her house, small three room house on the first floor in knagar. Place is pretty safe. Hws aew fuckable but won't repeat. She says new hw is available today thining to go or not. It is good for hw lovers, others it is better to ignore.

Gowda
04-18-15, 09:49
That is one nice babe, hope see visits Blr.

SPs are going out of senses. Quoted for single session. No ending 784.

Bobby591
04-18-15, 09:54
Hi brothers,

I'm bobby in this hobby from last 9 years just took my subscription. Following ISG from sometime and used it extensively for travel to other countries, time to and give it back. I know first need to build some trust among you all for sharing anything. Hope the further journey in mongering is rocking like the past.

Bobby

RahulMe
04-18-15, 11:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kishore555
04-18-15, 13:49
Been living in Delhi for the last 2 years and was totally away from mongering scene.

Got a few contacts from seniors on Delhi forum, but never tried any.

Moved back to Hyderabad 2 months back, and started poking chicks on a familiar dating app.

Spoke on and off initially, but started getting close in the last 3 weeks. Meeting at coffee bars, dinner buffets and started sharing pics.

The girl is from Pune, and lives with a friend in a 2 bhk. Works for a financial services firm (WF). Earns like crazy, but doesn't believe in having a BF or married life.

Asked her if she is OK for making love. She said," I prefer NSA". And, without wasting my crave, I asked for a meeting.

Met her last night at her place as her friend was off to her hometown.

Extremely sexy, dusky skin tone, 34- 24 - 32 figure, very much decent and aggressively romantic.

Tried most of the positions, including anal. Chocolate sauce on why, Deep navel lick, armpits fetish, feet lick, rimming, BBBJ, CIM.

Core strengths of the girl: Acceptance to new stuff, wild stuff and Deep penetrations. She did squirt like crazy, and kept asking for it. At a point, I got frustrated.

Kisses like a pro. Hot breathes, bites on neck, inner thighs are pretty much yes to her. Except bites on nipples and on waist.

Tried DATY. Couldn't do for longer time, as her juices kept pouring out. Sticky shit.

WIR? For hell yes. As many times as I can.

Going to a movie tomorrow, then for a dinner & damn sure, another rocking night coming up.

She is an open relation kinda girl.

Guys, test your luck. Her name starts as Mona on the dating app.

Rating:

Boobs: 8/10

Pussy: tight & 9++/10

Raw sex: out of bounds.

Anal: need some guidance to both of us.

DFK: honeys all over. Slow, alluring, deep, and then wild. I am still bleeding on right side of upper lip.

Fingering: 10/10. I wanted to put all the fist, but scared if she would loosen.

Ciao

OneTimer1
04-18-15, 14:30
Its Manisha dude, Post #6298.Oh ok. Got it.

DeadlyScorpio
04-18-15, 16:56
Amazing dude. All these days I thought all the dating apps / sites were just a myth. Good to see you having fun man.

BTW. I am in the same financial services.

Been living in Delhi for the last 2 years and was totally away from mongering scene.

Got a few contacts from seniors on Delhi forum, but never tried any.

Moved back to Hyderabad 2 months back, and started poking chicks on a familiar dating app.

Spoke on and off initially, but started getting close in the last 3 weeks. Meeting at coffee bars, dinner buffets and started sharing pics.

The girl is from Pune, and lives with a friend in a 2 bhk. Works for a financial services firm (WF). Earns like crazy, but doesn't believe in having a BF or married life.

Asked her if she is OK for making love. She said," I prefer NSA". And, without wasting my crave, I asked for a meeting.

Met her last night at her place as her friend was off to her hometown.

Extremely sexy, dusky skin tone, 34- 24 - 32 figure, very much decent and aggressively romantic.

Tried most of the positions, including anal. Chocolate sauce on why, Deep navel lick, armpits fetish, feet lick, rimming, BBBJ, CIM.

Core strengths of the girl: Acceptance to new stuff, wild stuff and Deep penetrations. She did squirt like crazy, and kept asking for it. At a point, I got frustrated.

Kisses like a pro. Hot breathes, bites on neck, inner thighs are pretty much yes to her. Except bites on nipples and on waist.

Tried DATY. Couldn't do for longer time, as her juices kept pouring out. Sticky shit...

Loveyv
04-18-15, 17:09
Just came back after a quickie with the forum's new find, Nisha.

Thanks to OneTimer for his find, the contact, and his timely reference, the attitude in the babe showed that and was all pleasing. The girl is not an independent as I thought earlier, maybe she moved to this new place with an SP who didn't seem like her boyfriend. She's cute, has an innocent and pleasing attitude, her English was good. Though I still have my doubts if it was the SP messaging me back on whatsapp. Barely 5 foot, petite and very young tight body, perky playful tits, and all clean (though in reality I couldn't get a good glimpse of her down there, all happened too quick). The SP was knocking at the door in 20 minutes. Certainly pricey for what's on offer, she's not a runway kind but more of a next door college girl. The rate card starts with 5 for a quickie, 15 for a little more relaxed 2 HR, and 20 for a threesome with another friend of hers. The place is very good and safe, a newly built apartment and well kept. I might return, but not very soon.

I had a long break so far till this one, so my scorecard might be a bit biased, please pardon.

Body (6/10) - short, lean, nicely toned.

Boobs (6/10) - playfully perky, maybe be cups.

Pussy (8/10) - she's new, the tightness says it all.

GFE (8/10) - takes a bit for her to loosen up, initially acts shy, was yet to see her crazy side in my short session.

VFM (6/10) - just a college girl, however good attitude and pleasing time, combined with a secure and well kept place.

SureshRaj
04-18-15, 23:08
New HW at sp place. She herself does stuff at another house in borabanda. Fat HW butfair. Go if you are desperate. Price negotiable. Took her contact. Coming to deed, did her inmultiple positions miss, WOT, doggy. Anyway she is quite open minded no nakhras. Newbies don't contact me without somethingto share. I will ignore you.

HydCasanova
04-19-15, 03:21
Dear Onetimer,

Tried messaging you but your inbox seems to be full. Can you please share the coordinates of Nisha. It would really be a great favour as I have been looking for such a dame for quite some time.

Thanks a ton.

Shifted already. I got a message and an invite.

NaniNaresh
04-19-15, 07:06
Can you Pm the Nish number.

Pros: petite (barely 45 kgs), great boobs and good attitude. She sits on your lap and you barely feel any weight. Great structure and face for a college girl. Just 18 years old and started new.

Cons: Stays in Secunderabad. Place is a 5/10.

If you are looking for amateur company, like petite or college going girls, good communicator or generally love the experience as opposed to hardcore positions. Try her ones.

She seem to take limited customers and filter based on language on phone. Also mentions no DFK if you ask in phone, so a lot depends on person to person and how things progress as with all beginners, amateurs.

Attaching pic with some marking. Can share more by mail.

Willing to share number, contact and reference with seniors but from there it is up to you to gain confidence and visit her. I can't talk on your behalf as she is new to me also.

RahulMe
04-19-15, 09:24
As discussed by many members here I took a groupon coupon for massage in kktplly area. Name starts with Ka. Went there but to my surprise the masseurs were male. There was only one female at reception. Could not ask them as there was no one other than these Kerala guys who don't know English or Hindi. Had massage finally with steam and then took shower. I expected a lot but nothing wa there. Others please avoid this spa.

Ramesh0954
04-19-15, 09:53
Hi guys.

Would like to know about sarika I have seen this add so many times but have not tried finally decided to go ahead but I want to know about her service and is it real profile or not.

Thanks,

Cheers

Vase01
04-19-15, 12:01
As discussed by many members here I took a groupon coupon for massage in kktplly area. Name starts with Ka. Went there but to my surprise the masseurs were male. There was only one female at reception. Could not ask them as there was no one other than these kerala guys who don't know english or hindi. Had massage finally with steam and then took shower. I expected a lot but nothing wa there. Others please avoid this spa.Had visited the same spa couple of months ago, the receptionist herself clarified the deeds about massage. Told that its a strictly professional massage and no cross gender. Saved my self from damage. I guess all the spas around Kpally are worthless and dry.

Sunil CN
04-19-15, 12:02
Hi guys,

I am from Hyderabad and new to the thread, please share me few good MILF contact near to kuktply area.

Thanks,

Hunter

Vase01
04-19-15, 12:05
Well finally had time and went to the spa I spoke about in my last post. Was assigned a Mizoram girl. Good massage.

Well sleep now as flying out tomorrow and be safe guys.Had a very disappointing session today with the same spa in Ampet and that advertises on groupon, massage was pathetic and no extras too. They seem to be afraid.

Of some LE action too cautious and some guys to just guard surroundings for LE. Had the worst session ever and the NE girl doesn't even converse well to negotiate.

Never going to visit it again.

Vase01
04-19-15, 12:10
Does any of the spa in Hyd has BJ for extras in menu, any brother has got this service do let us know with the details. Bored with disappointing sessions and plane.

Extras. Will surely reciprocate.

Kishore555
04-19-15, 12:49
Thanks Macha.

Guys,

My inbox just popped with number of requests.

So here is some information to all folks you messaged me.

1. The dating app is OKCupid.

2. Search for the profile "Mona. ".

3. Search for profiles in Hyderabad, the profile picture would be a blurred image with brown top, and another pic with a book and a pen.

4. I am not authorized to share the number. That's the first condition the girl asked me. I would respect that, as much as you people do to your indie contacts.

5. NO, she not a WG doing things for money, but WG doing for fun. But still, she has her own approach of picking her partners.

(For example, when we went for dinner at Khaan saab, she paid the whole bill. The other time it was me. So, she is a genuine NSA girl.

6. If you cannot find her, still hunt down on OKC (Bangalore, Chennai). I did meet a girl from Chennai last month, and went on a date, which ended in oral sex.

7. These chicks generally delete or disable their accounts, and reactivate accounts after a break.

I hope I am clear on providing some insights.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers.

Amazing dude. All these days I thought all the dating apps / sites were just a myth. Good to see you having fun man.

BTW. I am in the same financial services.

Frank Martin
04-19-15, 18:34
The searching in OKC is paid service. Isn't it? Is there any other way? If not what other advantages of getting PAID service apart from getting Mona's profile? (I am pretty sure by now she might have deleted her account due to heavy traffic.

Anyway Thanks for giving information. Wish you more and more in your life.

Frank

Thanks Macha.

Guys,

My inbox just popped with number of requests.

So here is some information to all folks you messaged me.

1. The dating app is OKCupid.

2. Search for the profile "Mona. ".

3. Search for profiles in Hyderabad, the profile picture would be a blurred image with brown top, and another pic with a book and a pen.

4. I am not authorized to share the number. That's the first condition the girl asked me. I would respect that, as much as you people do to your indie contacts.

5. NO, she not a WG doing things for money, but WG doing for fun. But still, she has her own approach of picking her partners.

(For example, when we went for dinner at Khaan saab, she paid the whole bill. The other time it was me. So, she is a genuine NSA girl.

6. If you cannot find her, still hunt down on OKC (Bangalore, Chennai). I did meet a girl from Chennai last month, and went on a date, which ended in oral sex.

7. These chicks generally delete or disable their accounts, and reactivate accounts after a break.

I hope I am clear on providing some insights.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers.

CompletFun
04-19-15, 20:50
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

IronHulk
04-19-15, 22:29

Will repeat soon with her friend. Safe location.Hi,

You have enjoyed a lot. Please PM me the contact number. I will reciprocate the same.

Greetings,

Jackson

VikyMonger
04-20-15, 04:10
I am not new to mongering but a bit new to the scene in Hyderabad. Having burned my hands with sub-standard SPs and very mechanical girls I almost gave up after a couple of going around. I was presently surprised to see such an active group on ISG. Without much delay I registered and subscribed to this forum. I PMed a few senior members hoping to get references for some good providers and received reply from one of the senior members of this group (Onetimer1). Having already read his report about Nisha, I decided to contact her.

With reference from OneTimer1, I contacted her thru whatsapp and set to meet Sunday evening. There are options for ST (5 k), LT (15 k) and 3 some (20 k). Am not one much into 3 some and to make the best use of a holiday I opted for LT. I received the address to reach by Sunday noon and I was there well before the time. What happened in next 5-6 hours was pure joy and fun.

With the above said reference, I had an amazing treatment. The host ensured that from the moment I entered, to the time I left I was treated Royally. Evident from above there is no stop watch; it was a bit awkward initially but I started feeling at home very quickly.

Moving on the girl herself, she is a champ in the bed. For folks who like real big assets she is not the one for you. For her size, she is very petite hardly 4'10/11" tall weighs 44-46 kgs, she has got the right size of boobs. The session started with some chit chat involving we undressing each other. I spent some time sucking the boobs while she gave a good massage to my jhon and the twins. I proceeded to DATY which seems to have aroused her a bit. She reciprocated with an amazing CBJ (BBJ not on menu) which almost brought me to the brink of explosion. I ended the session with Mish.

Rating on few parameters.

Looks 9/10

Services 8/10. (BBBJ not one menu, DFK is based on how she responds to you).

Location 10/10. (She is not in Sec'bad anymore and moved closer to the other side of town).

Assets 7/10. (As said earlier, not very big boobs or ass, just about right for her size).

WIR Yes.

I had a very good evening, spent talking about variety of things and never felt as if I was there just for sex. Of the many times when I was called upon to shady little places, dark alleys, stinking rooms this experience was totally different. The damages for LT might seem to be on the higher side but I felt it was worth every penny. The reference was provided by OneTimer1 and I am not the right person to share the contact details. (please reach out to him thru PM) But if there are any specifics about the service itself I will be more than happy to share (just PM me).

Happy mongering folks. A great start for me thru the ISG forum.

BabyKutu
04-20-15, 05:28
Does any of the spa in Hyd has BJ for extras in menu, any brother has got this service do let us know with the details. Bored with disappointing sessions and plane.

Extras. Will surely reciprocate.Bro. You will get. But for the price you pay in the room you might take a FS else where. The rates in HYD now range from 3 K to 5 K which is atrocious. So make an educated choice.

Stay Safe.

ZeroCool76
04-20-15, 14:50
Bro. You will get. But for the price you pay in the room you might take a FS else where. The rates in HYD now range from 3 K to 5 K which is atrocious. So make an educated choice.

Stay Safe.Yes.

But when you do need a massage. Which is a good place for that? Which may offer extras on menu.

HellBoy25
04-20-15, 20:02
SPs are going out of senses. Quoted for single session. No ending 784.I had this chick at 8 k shot at Chennai few months back. Experience was ok. Not very co operative, more mechanical. But she looks younger than in pics.