PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Kiran426
09-16-15, 06:06
Babykutu, for our education, can you elaborate how the member was trapped by She team? Thanks.

Bro. Be careful, some of them can be decoy's from SHE teams. One ISG member got hit last Friday. Problem. You can't rally bribe your way out cause you will be bribing a women. Offensive still in India.

You got lucky. Very nice but be careful.

Out of curiosity. What about Ruksana. Did she get dropped in between or had a threesome or she watched you in the act.

Stay Safe. BK.

P.S.: not for a minute I am doubting the FR however if you have taken them to your pad. Mistake, hope they won't hound you. Years of experience have left a few scars which are.

Refuse to leave.

BabyKutu
09-16-15, 06:21
Babykutu, for our education, can you elaborate how the member was trapped by She team? Thanks.SHE teams are special teams formed by the Cyber and Hyd police to nab eve teasers and soliciting men. If a normal police catches you you have your way out however with these teams.

Any catches are directly reported to the commisioner and women welfare team, in extreme cases to human rights as well (incase of violence only).

SHE teams offlate are patrolling all the known spots. Excerpts below.

The law provides for engaging special police officers, non-official advisory bodies and police officers to stop trafficking and to establish special courts to deal with cases under the act.

354 D act provisions for stalking punishable upto 6 months if caught. Non bailable offence borders on harbouring and procuring women for prostitution and acting as a conduit - 370 IPC, very.

Difficult to prove you were not a pimping but a customer.

Be careful guys. Not worth it.

BabyKutu
09-16-15, 06:24
Babykutu, for our education, can you elaborate how the member was trapped by She team? Thanks.To answer your question specifically. Missed that on the first try.

I have not met the member, got a call from his family that he was taken in, will be meeting my chum on Saturday in chanchalguda prison, we will know on Friday on what he being charge sheeted on.

Already 25 K down to police to make it a bailable offence. Trying still.

Will update the forum post my meeting.

BabyKutu
09-16-15, 06:28
Bro,

Can you please clear your inbox, tried to PM you.

.Cleared now. Go for it.

NaniNaresh
09-16-15, 08:10
One of ISG friend forwarded the Nandini Number. I called her, she asked reference and every thing. I cleared. But She demanded 10 k for one shot. Is it correct?

ISG freind said 5 K for 2 shots. She is not agreed. Which one is correct. Her end number is 639.

Chahyd
09-16-15, 12:00
Cleared now. Go for it.Sir,

Sent you a PM. Please check.

Thank you.

Member #4483
09-16-15, 15:19
One of ISG friend forwarded the Nandini Number. I called her, she asked reference and every thing. I cleared. But She demanded 10 k for one shot. Is it correct?

ISG freind said 5 K for 2 shots. She is not agreed. Which one is correct. Her end number is 639.She looks good and service wise she will definitely satisfy you. I have taken 5 k for 2 but you need to negotiate to 5 k or 6 k for 2.

CoolDude35
09-16-15, 18:22
Hi,

Request senior members to help me with indy contact in Hyderabad. I'm from Ahmedabad and will reciprocate. Sad that nobody is willing to help in this forum.

Mcreddi
09-16-15, 18:29
Got a call from my SP about a new bird. He whatsapped the pics and I negotiated for 13 k for 2 sessions. Reached the hotel and was guided to the room. Girl looked exactly like in the pic. Complete GFE. Spoke for a while and started the deed. Did multiple positions and she seemed really into it. Great attitude and great body.

Looks 7/10

Boobs 6/10

Body 7/10

Attitude 9/10

Damage 13 k for two sessions.

WIR-definitely but not sure how long she is in town.

RajDuke
09-17-15, 11:56
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Hyderabad next month, looking for indie contacts. Me and my friend want 2 girls for launch pad. Would be happy if girls are interested in 3 some.

Request for genuine SP's to share digits.

Thanks,

Raj

Veejayk
09-17-15, 13:54
Last week I went to Thai spa in JHills again. Was assigned a lady in her 30's. Massage was good and there was lot of hints during massage for extras. At the end, she asked if wanted extras. I was in the mood for BJ and insisted for one. Initially she did not agree. Then she asked for 5 k. I stuck at 1.5 k. After sometime of negotiation, I lied that I got BJ from other girl in that spa only for that price and she somehow agreed but for 2 k. BJ was good not extraordinary and she was scared if someone will see because of the curtains. Finished in a minute, took bath and left.

Damage: 2.4 k+2 k.

Today tried the other branch in H. City. After reading the recent reports on the spa I was hoping for doors there. To my surprise, it was curtains again and I was assigned a plump and short lady. Massage was OK and at end she said she will give only HJ for 3 k. She did not come below 1.5 k and I felt she is not worth it. So did not accept it. May be I will give one more try again this week and see how it goes.

Damage: 2.4 k.

Does this place really have doors?

PavanDude
09-17-15, 21:40
Hi Pavan bro,

If you have her number, CD you just check, if she visits Blore by any chance. I want to make an adv. Booking if she does!How did I miss your reply?

Well guess what? I paid 7 K for her.

Anon666
09-18-15, 00:22
I have not met the member, got a call from his family that he was taken in, will be meeting my chum on Saturday in chanchalguda prison, we will know on Friday on what he being charge sheeted on.

Already 25 K down to police to make it a bailable offence. Trying still.Damn! This is the first time I'm ever reading about a member getting busted. There seems to be a spike in cracking down on flesh trade these days, mofos snooping around massage parlors too but at the same time there doesn't seem to be any decline in the number of the FRs coming into the forum every single day. If he is unable to get lucky with some under the table dealing then given the severity of the charges, things look pretty bad for him.

You said their family contacted you, any info if they've hired a lawyer and his legal take on this?

HydMong
09-18-15, 04:18
Hi mates, yesterday I saw ayu kerala spa opp to karvy in hitech. , can anyone give me feedback on it.

BabyKutu
09-18-15, 06:00
Hi mates, yesterday I saw ayu kerala spa opp to karvy in hitech. , can anyone give me feedback on it.Clean. No cross gender there.

JackSlayer
09-18-15, 06:29
Bro,

I hope you will continue the good work and publish the inputs after your meeting with your pal, who is currently logged in prison.

All our sincere support and prayers are with him, so that he comes out of this at the earliest.

This is one of the main purpose of this forum, to help and protect our brotherhood by providing valuable inputs, which will help us stay safe. Rather than drooling and have senseless discussions on bitches like Nisha.

Take care bro & will be looking for your report eagerly.

To answer your question specifically. Missed that on the first try.

Already 25 K down to police to make it a bailable offence. Trying still.

Will update the forum post my meeting.

Pram1000
09-18-15, 06:31
Hi mates, yesterday I saw ayu kerala spa opp to karvy in hitech. , can anyone give me feedback on it.I've been there earlier. Totally clean. They don't even offer cross gender, but good for a regular massage.

VishnuHyd
09-18-15, 06:34

ISG freind said 5 K for 2 shots. She is not agreed. Which one is correct. Her end number is 639.Does her number end of 852? I have talked to her before. You can see her pictures when you add her to your whatsapp. Demanded 8 k and came dwon to 6 k. It was almost 1 year backback but she looked dark and below average in whatsapp, so felt it's not worth so said no.

VishnuHyd
09-18-15, 06:50
Few people sent me messages about spas with extras. While most of you know the upscale spas in the city, I am briefly giving info on other side of the spectrum.

I have been to few Ameerpet Spas. Most of them are setup in make-shift apartments, offices around Aditya Trade Center and Satyam Theater with below par looking girls. Once in a whlie you would find a good looking girl. They also charge as much as upscale Spas (1. 5 k-2 k per session), knowing you are after extras. However, one thing is guaranteed. You can 100% get extra services, and some times FS. But again, the quality can't be compared.

Don't ask me about the names and contacts as most of the places change names/numbers/locations very often. I stopped going to these places but if you are desperate and want to get some service done, try out these. There are many of these around the city and you can find them thru news paper ads and online.

Once again, I am not visiting these any more and not keeping the numbers as they do change very often, so don't send me PMs. Almost all news papers have a section with these ads.

These spas are all over the city (secunderabad to LB Nagar). I was just giving the reference of Ameerpet because I have been there.

BikeCurious
09-18-15, 08:33
Hi guys,

Some time back I saw a LE van outside a popular spa in H'nagar and now reading about snooping and traps. Other than that also realized BBBJ is not safe and carries some risks.

Unable to enjoy MPs as much as earlier because of these risks. Maybe will have to improve pickup skills like seniors DesiPunter (hat tip) etc. Or go into monk mode.

Stay safe.

Mirchi9
09-18-15, 10:50
Does this place really have doors?When I was there less than 2 weeks back, they had doors to all rooms except 1-2.

I don't know if something happened and they removed doors suddenly! Not sure.

Will go there in last week of this month again and see.

NaniNaresh
09-18-15, 13:32
No dude her end number is 630.

Does her number end of 852? I have talked to her before. You can see her pictures when you add her to your whatsapp. Demanded 8 k and came dwon to 6 k. It was almost 1 year backback but she looked dark and below average in whatsapp, so felt it's not worth so said no.

HydMong
09-18-15, 14:06
Thanks bro for feedback, even to our fellow monger pram1000

Clean. No cross gender there..

VishnuHyd
09-18-15, 18:01
I called a guy today for a massage appointment (Got the number form Classifieds). He asked me to come to Jubilee Hills first. After reaching there, he said that some problem with the space so asked me to come Srinagar Colony.

Usually massage parlors can't be moved to different places, so got suspicious and walked out. When he called back, I just gave some excuse.

I have been getting calls from different numbers thru out the evening from different numbers. Even at 10 pm, I got few calls from a lady. Luckily, I use a different sim for these calls which I just turned off.

Lesson learned. When you think you knew everything, you will just learn few more things.

Be careful.

Veejayk
09-18-15, 18:45
Hi,

Got these pis from SP and he is quoting 6 k per session. Need feedback on them.

Mirchi9
09-18-15, 19:07
When you think you knew everything, you will just learn few more things.

Be careful.I once had such experience when I called a guy at Madhapur. 3 different people called me later.

If you want a safer MP, check you PM.

Mirchi9
09-18-15, 19:21
Recently I came to know that aura and tantra are under same management.

So, they keep shuffling employees between these 2 and also in between different branches.

So, a therapist I mention this week at a place might be working in some other place next week.

The silicone boobed lady I met at hi tech last month was shifted to g. Bowli and now she's not in either place.

Maybe she moved to some other branch or back to Thailand.

If you can't find someone, don't blame me.

BabyKutu
09-18-15, 20:18
Hi guys,

Unable to enjoy MPs as much as earlier because of these risks.

Stay safe.Bro. Even mongering has mid life crisis I guess however that said, my 2 cents.

Everything you do has risk however we don't stop, first time we ventured into mongering I was shitting bricks however once butterflies evened out things started falling in place albeit risks.

Go to known MP's build loyalty and trust me the receptionist will tip you off and take care if you don't forget to take a chocolate works 10/10 for me always.

Relax and enjoy the rub first, then worry about jhonny, junior is less than 10 cms and we sometimes compromise as 190 cm body. WOW. So relax.

Pick up's are more riskier, what if you are mugged or worse! Do you think pickup's will be devoid of diseases. Well they carry the most.

Enough of gyan. Long story short. Enjoy and stay focussed on the massage first then on the masseur. Things will be fine.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

BabyKutu
09-18-15, 20:26
Bro,

I hope you will continue the good work and publish the inputs after your meeting with your pal, who is currently logged in prison.

Take care bro & will be looking for your report eagerly.Update as promised:

Charge sheeted under stalking and soliciting, got the bail today. Total damage - 55 K.

Will write a more detailed report, too tired with the drama through the day. TRUST ME GUYS. STREET PICKUP's ARE NOT WORTH IT.

PvtTomlins
09-19-15, 00:59
But it appears we have 2 ISG members "in deep". Don't ask me how, but I chance encountered into an ISG member via some weird coincidence at a SP we both happened to visit and we have been exchanging information. He was busted 2 weeks back, but in his case he bribed his way out. 25 K damage. No charge sheet. He was kind enough to warn me and I've been exercising my left fore arm since then. I hope this information helps in general, but I do a bit of checking before calling a number, even from my back up phone. When I see a listing on CL, LOC or BP, I go there, right click on the image, copy the link for the image and then head over to google image search and paste the link there. It shows blogs or websites with the same picture and that gives me an idea if someone just downloaded some photo off the internet and posted it on CL etc. It tells me a couple of things. 1) That source is useless. Even if it is a SP, the girl in the photo won't be available. 2) It is possible a LE trap. Finally, if I do find a promising lead there, I insist on whatsapp. Their willingness to share information on Whatsapp tells me their approach. Keep in mind that sharing information on whatsapp can be tracked, so if the SP is reciprocating with pictures they are also risking their side and finally, if everything works out (even for the regular SPs I contact), I get to the destination and find a spot from where I can observe the surroundings and try and see if I can spot someone who might be lingering there as well. There have been many times when I've called my regular SPs, shown at the location, found something slightly off and then just driven away. Forget the money and LE trouble and social stigma of getting busted, think practically. You are doing this for pleasure. But no pleasure is worth the trouble of a ruined life.

Sardaarji
09-19-15, 02:27
Hello folk's,

After trying a lot of contact's from various sources I treated myself to the advice about the pick up point's last night. It was drizzling last night and at around 10 pm I drove across ITC grand Kakatiya road and found two women in burkha walking, I went behind them and asked them if they wanted to go out and they both jumped into the car. One was Shaziya aged 35 and the other was Ruksana aged 20 . Shaziya was beautiful and quoted 5 k and I negotiated for 4 k and took her to my place. She was little bit on a fatter end but was cooperative.

Price- 4/10

Look's- 5/10

Body- 4/10

Attitude- 8/10

I can share her contact along with the other one's I have.Macho man,

Get yourself PM facility, so we can spam it asking for contacts of those ladies.

And be careful with SW, read latest update from senior, Babyktu.

Enjoy,

Sardaar

Krishna0803
09-19-15, 03:45
Hi guys,

I am Krishna 33 yrs old male from Hyderabad, from past 1 yr, I fucked many cute and sexy girls. I need more who are really best.

If you guys are serious and ready to share excellent figures, I am ready to share those numbers who are worth.

Note: I am looking for slim, sexy and age between 20 to 35 , no fatties.

If any one are really interested and genuine, [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NewtoHyd
09-19-15, 04:06
I called a guy today for a massage appointment (Got the number form Classifieds). He asked me to come to Jubilee Hills first. After reaching there, he said that some problem with the space so asked me to come Srinagar Colony.

Usually massage parlors can't be moved to different places, so got suspicious and walked out. When he called back, I just gave some excuse.

I have been getting calls from different numbers thru out the evening from different numbers. Even at 10 pm, I got few calls from a lady. Luckily, I use a different sim for these calls which I just turned off.

Lesson learned. When you think you knew everything, you will just learn few more things.

Be careful.Vishnu, I can guarantee you its not MP, its FS they are trying to offer you. I faced similar situation last year, called a guy who advertises for MP, he asked me come here and there and finally in Srinagar colony, passed my number a lady, she gave me directions to a basti like place, and finally no MP table there its FS, she acted as if this is what you wanted! She looks ugly and the place is stinking with suspicious neighbors, I gave her 100 rs and came out.

Be careful with ads in TOI classifieds, most are SP disguising as MP. And they are low class dirty stinking providers. AVOID.

Stick to few good trustworthy MPs, build rapport with the owner, staff. You get discounts and also peace of mind, anyway they will keep changing the therapists regularly.

If I like the therapist, next time I take a chocolate to her and it works! She goes extra mile to please you, also inquire about their personal life, don't go too deep, just act as if you sympothyse with their sob stories, they will open up to offer more. Also I offer half the tip upfront and tell her if service is good I will give remaining half. Sometimes as a surprise I give slightly more than the promised tip. It works well on next trip.

AnilTheHunter
09-19-15, 04:34
SHE teams are special teams formed by the Cyber and Hyd police to nab eve teasers and soliciting men. If a normal police catches you you have your way out however with these teams.

Any catches are directly reported to the commisioner and women welfare team, in extreme cases to human rights as well (incase of violence only).

SHE teams offlate are patrolling all the known spots. Excerpts below.

The law provides for engaging special police officers, non-official advisory bodies and police officers to stop trafficking and to establish special courts to deal with cases under the act.

354 D act provisions for stalking punishable upto 6 months if caught. Non bailable offence borders on harbouring and procuring women for prostitution and acting as a conduit - 370 IPC, very.

Difficult to prove you were not a pimping but a customer.

Be careful guys. Not worth it.Thanks bro.

Someone please put this is the "report of distinction " section.

Mirchi9
09-19-15, 06:00
Recently there was a police complaint on Thai girls working in Hyderabad (especially in aura & tantra) and they were replaced by NE girls since Thursday.

Not sure about exact reason behind complaint (might be immigration and work permit issues or some complaint about extras they offer) but you won't find Thai girls in those place for about a week or even more.

So better avoid them this month and try some other safer place.

PingKing
09-19-15, 07:05
Hi,

Tried this inde after a long time biz of scheduling issues.

Thanks to ferguson for this contact.

She's above ave to good looking girl doing some roles in movies / events.

She arranged a place in SR nagar.
open for everything. quotes per her. bargain for twice in that hour, shell agree.

Looks: 6/10.

Service: 8/10 eager to please.

BBJ: 7/10.

WIR: yes.

Damage: 5 k + 1 k for place + tip.

RayTheHope
09-19-15, 07:56
Hi,

open for everything. quotes per her. bargain for twice in that hour, shell agree.

Damage: 5 k + 1 k for place + tip.Hey, is her number ends in 077, if yes then you paid more.

Enjoy.

Mcreddi
09-19-15, 08:22
Hi,

Can you please share the contact. Will send my SP contacts.

Hi,

Damage: 5 k + 1 k for place + tip.

Chahyd
09-19-15, 08:24
Recently I came to know that aura and tantra are under same management.

So, they keep shuffling employees between these 2 and also in between different branches.

So, a therapist I mention this week at a place might be working in some other place next week.

The silicone boobed lady I met at hi tech last month was shifted to g. Bowli and now she's not in either place.

Maybe she moved to some other branch or back to Thailand.

If you can't find someone, don't blame me.Sir,

The management is not the same but the agency that is engaged to provide masseuse from Thailand is the same.

So they keep changing them whenever the management requests for a change.

C

VishnuHyd
09-19-15, 18:03
Vishnu, I can guarantee you its not MP, its FS they are trying to offer you. I faced similar situation last year, called a guy who advertises for MP, he asked me come here and there and finally in Srinagar colony, passed my number a lady, she gave me directions to a basti like place, and finally no MP table there its FS, she acted as if this is what you wanted! She looks ugly and the place is stinking with suspicious neighbors, I gave her 100 rs and came out.

Be careful with ads in TOI classifieds, most are SP disguising as MP. And they are low class dirty stinking providers. AVOID.

Stick to few good trustworthy MPs, build rapport with the owner, staff. You get discounts and also peace of mind, anyway they will keep changing the therapists regularly.

If I like the therapist, next time I take a chocolate to her and it works! She goes extra mile to please you, also enquire about their personal life, don't go too deep, just act as if you sympothyse with their sob stories, they will open up to offer more. Also I offer half the tip upfront and tell her if service is good I will give remaining half. Sometimes as a surprise I give slightly more than the promised tip. It works well on next trip.That's what I realized. Thanks for sharing. It's an ad from TOI.

I am very careful whom I see and almost always go to few people I know. I use to go to Spas but stopped. However I just got carried away when I was reading the TOI.

HashBoi85
09-20-15, 21:14
Hope I'm not eating up bandwidth, but this is important.

One of my material contractor's relative is a fixer with a Bhills P.S. He was visiting a site I'm working on and I got introduced to him. So I was having a casual convo with him regarding how spas and fitness centres get permissions and stuff in a very generalized approach (did not want to sound specific). After a lot of chais and cigarettes on that topic, he told me that LE doesn't have any problem with any spa because everybody pays good and regularly. Only problem is if there is a snitch with the higher office (say the ACP or above) then that is a problem which is eventually handled after back and forth discussions between the establishment and LE through these fixers. One thing he peculiarly pointed out was during these last 2 months, there is a certain individual who is passing 'very good' info to a certain higher office in the west zone hence regular checks are being conducted and lot of shit is happening, he also pointed out the fact that this individual can also be an MP who is doing so to thrash competition or whatnot. I somehow asked him to atleast find out the name or number or area of that certain individual, so we can know what shit to post here or atleast conclude who is this individual fucking up the spa scene.

In the course of the entire discussion, he suggested 2 MP to me and said 'wahan sab bada admi jaata, no tension' because those 2 are owned by someone connected to very powerful politicians and no one would dare try to mess with them. I'm going to give those 2 to only seasoned seniors for obvious reasons.

Requesting you all to be careful with MPs in the panjagutta-madhapur belt for a few weeks.

VishnuHyd
09-21-15, 06:35
Hi,

Damage: 5 k + 1 k for place + tip.Kauslya is ugly. Seen her one time but wouldn't visit her again. Some guys liked her service but I won't see her.

Every1
09-21-15, 17:05
Good to know things look different now at Thai Spas. Was fed up with curtains and 30+.

Got appointment and went early in the day at Thai MP BH12. Was presented with a cute girl called A. She looked surprisingly cute and was definitely 21.

Got into a lockable door with separate shower. The massage was professional and covered all areas.

When asked, she told me this was her First ever massage at Hyderabad. I didn't believe her first as the way she was doing it seemed very experienced and I must say one of the best professional massages I ever got. At the end, she seemed damn shy and was hesitant to ask for extras.

So I went ahead and the big turnoff was no BBJ, only HJ. When things went on, I realized she may not be lying that it was her first, she was not good at HJ. Like 6/10 and the way she was shying it became obvious. Touched and made some moves with my hands to turn her on, tried for BJ again and she said she had never done it, didn't know and so on.

Things continued with some fingering and accessed all except her front bottom (only fingered). The body was pure milk and the cute features and the age made it my best MP experience.

Then, the good thing happened, she agreed for CIM when I was just about to be happy. As I having the most amazing experience, so did the quantity and well it was the most I got out in last 10 years. Felt bad as it seemed too much inside her for such a cute face. She rushed and took at least 5 mins to clean herself. Hope it was not a trauma experience for her, not my intention.

Couldn't know as someone already in the other room, couldn't see her again. Got fresh, paid at counter and headed back.

Will definitely book her, just for her massage and the face.

ExcaLibre
09-21-15, 18:42
Hi there,

This is my first report. If there are any mistakes do let me know, will try to improve in other reports. I visit Hyderabad for my official purpose so get to monger couple of times. I was staying near Lakdi ka pul, after couple of drinks Johny was in mood. Tried one locanto SP number ending with 967. Called to his place. Reached there by auto. He had only one girl named Pooja, photo shared through whatts app. His place was in residential place. Was scared a bit. It was on 4th floor. Flat looked as it was bachelors flat. Negotiated to 5 k for 2 shots. Once inside the bedroom, she looked beautiful. She was not open to many positions, no to BJ, DFK,. Started with some foreplay and she get ready with the rubber. Did in some positions missionary, wot, standing that's all, she was tired and pleased me to finish 1st shot as she was tired. Tried to reason with her, she said will give good service in 2nd shot. Finished in missionary. After some rest the usual nakhras. Overall okay experience. Girl was good looking, small but sagging boobs, sagging ass.

Will only repeat if non option. Attaching photo for reference.

Sanjay321
09-22-15, 05:14
Hi bros,

I will visit Hyderabad in next week. Can you please PM contacts of some Idies. Also I need to know is there any girl friendly hotel?

Waiting for your PM.

Sanjay

Bobby591
09-22-15, 11:09
Hi brothers,

Hope everyone is doing fine, here is my new FR. Was out on weekend partying and planned to meet Nisha, but could't meet as got a bit late and she is didn't receive my call. So called my usual SP's but no one is available, finally called a SP whose contact is shared by ISG bro, I previously used his service, he is a bit expensive but has nice women. He confirmed me availability and said he only has a foreigner and sent me pic's,like the pics and asked him for price after negotiating fixed the deal for 6.5 K. Went to the location and the SP came to pick up me and took me to his den. Was shown the girl and exchanged pleasantries and proceeded to the room. Was making small talk and both lit a smoke and she was playing music on her phone, by now was feeling each other and she has small boobs but very perky, got nude and was feeling her body and sucking her nipples she was also having nice time and then went down for DATY, her pussy was so sweet and nice by now she is very wet and dripping she was playing my dick and then changed to 69 and had some great time. By now both of us very turned on and hard, started in miss did it for long time and even she is enjoying it and can see her pleasure, tried all different positions and finished in WOT, was completely exhausted and took some rest. Informed the SP about service and left for home for Biryani.

Girl: 8.

Body: 7.5 (perky boobs, good figure, sweet pussy).

Sex: 8 (Nice DATY, CBJ, ready for all positions).

GFE: 8 (Was a bit rigid at start but opened up gradually).

Cost: 6.5 K (Expensive but OK once in a while).

Wir: Yes with SP girl may be not.

Bobby591
09-22-15, 11:44
Was free on a weekday so called up SP whose close to my home and he sent me a pic and the girl was OK in looks and taught OK for a fast fuck and went to this den. It is a basic den but saw the girl she was the same as pic and went inside the room and I was in hurry didn't try to make any conversation and proceeded directly to the deed. Got nude she has ample boobs played with them for sometime, she was fresh maybe just had a bath, sucked her boobs and she gave me BBBJ and proceed to action in miss, then CG, doggy and finished in miss. Got satisfied and left.

Girl: 7

Sex: 7 (BBBJ, no DATY, all round sex).

Cost:3 k

WIR: yes with SP.

SfoCowboy
09-22-15, 14:56
I got the pics of this girl from Vicky and he told me that she's very good. However, no BJ. And 12 k for one session. More than the money part, no BJ put me off. Anyways, off to Singapore tonite and I can see good models for 200 SGD with everything available.

You seem to be advertising for them.

Samar01
09-22-15, 15:03
I got the pics of this girl from Vicky and he told me that she's very good. However, no BJ. And 12 k for one session. More than the money part, no BJ put me off. Anyways, off to Singapore tonite and I can see good models for 200 SGD with everything available.Just curious bro which place are you talking about in SG for 200 SGD. Even OT and Brix pickups are expensive. Geylang good ones probably you can get for that much.

For quality you need to pay up. I can give you some pointers for SG.

Vnash6969
09-22-15, 16:15
Kegel exercises! Are you a doctor?

Some words of wisdom and techniques to prolong the deed (shared by DesiPunter) on Bangalore forum. For a better context please see posting #28139 in Bangalore forums. Sharing the details for our brothers benefit.

You can actually practice what I used to do in my early 20's (as advice by an experienced friend): while jacking off, when you faintly feel you might come anytime, cease all activity, take a deep breath and count to 10. Continue this every time you feel you are about to cum. That way it's even possible for you to jack off for at least 20 to 30 minutes before exploding.

Practice it enough and you can apply this technique even during real sex. You just gave to stop moving and indulge in some foreplay, kissing etc for around 10 seconds. This really works. Over a period of time your endurance increases and you will realise that you are lasting longer.

If you are a smoker, quit. You need lung power to sustain more than a few minutes.

Also do Kegel's exercises everyday. Google if you don't know what it is.

Hope this helps.

VishnuHyd
09-22-15, 17:41
Hi there,

This is my first report. If there are any mistakes do let me know, will try to improve in other reports. I visit Hyderabad for my official purpose so get to monger couple of times. I was staying near Lakdi ka pul, after couple of drinks Johny was in mood. Tried one locanto SP number ending with 967. Called to his place. Reached there by auto. He had only one girl named Pooja, photo shared through whatts app. His place was in residential place. Was scared a bit. It was on 4th floor. Flat looked as it was bachelors flat. Negotiated to 5 k for 2 shots. Once inside the bedroom, she looked beautiful. She was not open to many positions, no to BJ, DFK,. Started with some foreplay and she get ready with the rubber. Did in some positions missionary, wot, standing that's all, she was tired and pleased me to finish 1st shot as she was tired. Tried to reason with her, she said will give good service in 2nd shot. Finished in missionary. After some rest the usual nakhras. Overall okay experience. Girl was good looking, small but sagging boobs, sagging ass.

Will only repeat if non option. Attaching photo for reference.She is an old chick that travels from either Delhi or Mumbai. I forgot. She came with SP K initially but later was transferred to local SPs after 1st week during her last visit (May be 1+ year back).

Mirchi9
09-22-15, 17:52
I got the pics of this girl from Vicky and he told me that she's very good. However, no BJ. And 12 k for one session. More than the money part, no BJ put me off. Anyways, off to Singapore tonite and I can see good models for 200 SGD with everything available.For 8 k per hour you get a 5'6" curvy air hostess from British airways (read my earlier posts in Aug.-Sept.). Which idiot is paying 12 k for a 4'11" skeleton and that too without BJ?

ExcaLibre
09-22-15, 18:25
Hi there,

Can you give some hint on MP address and direction.

Good to know things look different now at Thai Spas. Was fed up with curtains and 30+.

Got appointment and went early in the day at Thai MP BH12. Was presented with a cute girl called A. She looked surprisingly cute and was definitely 21.

Got into a lockable door with separate shower. The massage was professional and covered all areas.

When asked, she told me this was her First ever massage at Hyderabad. I didn't believe her first as the way she was doing it seemed very experienced and I must say one of the best professional massages I ever got. At the end, she seemed damn shy and was hesitant to ask for extras.

So I went ahead and the big turnoff was no BBJ, only HJ. When things went on, I realized she may not be lying that it was her first, she was not good at HJ. Like 6/10 and the way she was shying it became obvious. Touched and made some moves with my hands to turn her on, tried for BJ again and she said she had never done it, didn't know and so on..

GoForIt2
09-22-15, 18:45
Just curious bro which place are you talking about in SG for 200 SGD. Even OT and Brix pickups are expensive. Geylang good ones probably you can get for that much.

For quality you need to pay up. I can give you some pointers for SG.If you need quality in SG be prepared to shell out 400 at least at 500 you can get FS for whole night with great GFE.

AlexZernov
09-22-15, 20:53
I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu and 24 years. He asked me to come to Madhapur and give me a call. I reached Madhapur filling station and gave him a call. From there he directed me to a famous Chief ministers statue in the lane opposite to the filling station. Once I called him after reaching there. He then asked me to reach to Parvath nagar auto stand. By this time forget jhonny. I was in a good mind to fuck that SP with my words to keep telling me the directions in installments. Once I reached the auto stand he made me wait for 20 minutes. He then came we both went to the place. The place was low rise residential apartment. The SP took me inside the house and said that he has one girl at the moment. I saw the girl and decided to go ahead. Let me tell you the girl was not a beauty like actresses or models. She was 100% Telugu girl with good features. Bright and sharp eyes. Long hair. She was a little chubby. She gave an absolutely stunning girl friend experience. Very good conversationalist. She was definitely not a full time professional into this. Spoke sensibly and was aware of what needs to be spoken. She hugged me and started having conversation about what I do and where I belong too. She was from Andhra region and works with this SP. She is 24 years and is a divorcee. Has a two year old and stays with her brother in uppal. She also told that the SP pays her well and she has no problem with the payment. 50% to the SP and 50% to her. I started pressing her boobs and kissed her on her lips. She was not open to DFK. Asked her for a BJ readily agreed provided that it was a CBJ and gave a nice deep CBJ. She was quite good at it. I removed her bra to see her boobs were huge. Not huge enough to be saggy but huge enough to fit the hand. It was real pleasure for jhonny and my hands at the same time. She finished sucking and asked if I wanted to do the act. I didn't have the intention of banging anyways. Wanted and good blow job that's it. So said I will get on to the top and make the movement in her mouth. She agreed but couldn't take it for more than a few deep pushes. Later removed the condom and got a boob job from her. Asked if she would be willing to host at her home she said she can host on weekdays from 10 to 5.

Looks: 6/10

GFE: 8/10

Willing to please 8/10

Value for money: 8/10

WIR: definitely.

Damage: 3000.

HashBoi85
09-22-15, 23:11
For 8 k per hour you get a 5'6" curvy air hostess from British airways (read my earlier posts in Aug.-Sept.). Which idiot is paying 12 k for a 4'11" skeleton and that too without BJ?Haha. Bro, I'm rooting for KnockKnock, he will pay 12 k for the skeleton.

DesiPunter
09-23-15, 02:52
Kegel exercises! Are you a doctor?

Some words of wisdom and techniques to prolong the deed (shared by DesiPunter) on Bangalore forum. For a better context please see posting #28139 in Bangalore forums. Sharing the details for our brothers benefit.LOL. Thanks for sharing mate! A "minute-man" in the Bangalore forum was asking how to continue for long. And no I am not a doc. This wisdom was passed to me by word of mouth and I shared it here. That's what the forum is also for I believe. Not just for sharing (or refusing to share) telephone numbers.

Mirchi9
09-23-15, 03:50
Small correction. To those whom I mentioned about a lady in a spa above coffee near check post.

Replace first letter 'K' with 'P' in her name and right now she's at 'H' spa in M. Pur.

ExcaLibre
09-23-15, 06:01
Hey pal,

Can you share the digits of the digits of the gal.

I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu and 24 years. He asked me to come to Madhapur and give me a call. I reached Madhapur filling station and gave him a call. From there he directed me to a famous Chief ministers statue in the lane opposite to the filling station. Once I called him after reaching there. He then asked me to reach to Parvath nagar auto stand. By this time forget jhonny. I was in a good mind to fuck that SP with my words to keep telling me the directions in installments. Once I reached the auto stand he made me wait for 20 minutes. He then came we both went to the place. The place was low rise residential apartment. The SP took me inside the house and said that he has one girl at the moment. I saw the girl and decided to go ahead. Let me tell you the girl was not a beauty like actresses or models. She was 100% Telugu girl with good features. Bright and sharp eyes. Long hair. She was a little chubby. She gave an absolutely stunning girl friend experience. Very good conversationalist. She was definitely not a full time professional into this..

Frank Martin
09-23-15, 06:21
Hi buddy,

Looks like you had a nice experience. Did you managed to get her direct contact? Did you confirm does she visit our places if we call directly? It is a win win situation.

Regards,

Frank

I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu and 24 years. He asked me to come to Madhapur and give me a call. I reached Madhapur filling station and gave him a call. From there he directed me to a famous Chief ministers statue in the lane opposite to the filling station. Once I called him after reaching there. He then asked me to reach to Parvath nagar auto stand. By this time forget jhonny. I was in a good mind to fuck that SP with my words to keep telling me the directions in installments. Once I reached the auto stand he made me wait for 20 minutes. He then came we both went to the place. The place was low rise residential apartment. The SP took me inside the house and said that he has one girl at the moment. I saw the girl and decided to go ahead. Let me tell you the girl was not a beauty like actresses or models. She was 100% Telugu girl with good features. Bright and sharp eyes. Long hair. She was a little chubby. She gave an absolutely stunning girl friend experience. Very good conversationalist. She was definitely not a full time professional into this. Spoke sensibly and was aware of what needs to be spoken. She hugged me and started having conversation about what I do and where I belong too. She was from Andhra region and works with this SP. She is 24 years and is a divorcee. Has a two year old and stays with her brother in uppal. She also told that the SP pays her well and she has no problem with the payment. 50% to the SP and 50% to her. I started pressing her boobs and kissed her on her lips. She was not open to DFK. Asked her for a BJ readily agreed provided that it was a CBJ and gave a nice deep CBJ. She was quite good at it. I removed her bra to see her boobs were huge. Not huge enough to be saggy but huge enough to fit the hand. It was real pleasure for jhonny and my hands at the same time. She finished sucking and asked if I wanted to do the act..

VishnuHyd
09-23-15, 06:23
Does anyone has contacts in Vizag or Viajayanagaram?

I really appreiate if you can provide a slightly upscale provider.

Every1
09-23-15, 07:55
You could be talking about different branch, but the very next day of your post they were there at BH12 branch.

Recently there was a police complaint on Thai girls working in Hyderabad (especially in aura & tantra) and they were replaced by NE girls since Thursday.

Not sure about exact reason behind complaint (might be immigration and work permit issues or some complaint about extras they offer) but you won't find Thai girls in those place for about a week or even more.

So better avoid them this month and try some other safer place.

Hunter 11
09-23-15, 08:03
Thanks for sharing! No curtains is good. Many MPs are not offering lockable door and shower. Could you please share details on PM?

Thanks bro.

So I went ahead and the big turnoff was no BBJ, only HJ. When things went on, I realized she may not be lying that it was her first, she was not good at HJ. Like 6/10 and the way she was shying it became obvious. Touched and made some moves with my hands to turn her on, tried for BJ again and she said she had never done it, didn't know and so on..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Every1
09-23-15, 08:05
T T Spa near T Bhavan BH12.

Just be careful for few days as hinted by other bros.

I might have got lucky. She looked like 18, was surely below 21, and very good masseuse.

Hi there,

Can you give some hint on MP address and direction.

Samar01
09-23-15, 08:06
Does anyone has contacts in Vizag or Viajayanagaram?

I really appreiate if you can provide a slightly upscale provider.Check your inbox.

Monger2015
09-23-15, 08:49
For 8 k per hour you get a 5'6" curvy air hostess from British airways (read my earlier posts in Aug.-Sept.). Which idiot is paying 12 k for a 4'11" skeleton and that too without BJ?Bro,

Just reading your message about that British air-hostess is so mesmerizing.

I completely agree with you my budget is 5 k however till now have not any hit anything that I have in mind.

Anyways maybe soon.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

RameshSil
09-23-15, 10:55
Hi,

Can you please share details of sp please.

I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu and 24 years. He asked me to come to Madhapur and give me a call. I reached Madhapur filling station and gave him a call. From there he directed me to a famous Chief ministers statue in the lane opposite to the filling station. Once I called him after reaching there. He then asked me to reach to Parvath nagar auto stand. By this time forget jhonny. I was in a good mind to fuck that SP with my words to keep telling me the directions in installments. Once I reached the auto stand he made me wait for 20 minutes. He then came we both went to the place. The place was low rise residential apartment. The SP took me inside the house and said that he has one girl at the moment. I saw the girl and decided to go ahead. Let me tell you the girl was not a beauty like actresses or models. She was 100% Telugu girl with good features. Bright and sharp eyes. Long hair. She was a little chubby. She gave an absolutely stunning girl friend experience. Very good conversationalist. She was definitely not a full time professional into this. Spoke sensibly and was aware of what needs to be spoken. She hugged me and started having conversation about what I do and where I belong too. She was from Andhra region and works with this SP. She is 24 years and is a divorcee. Has a two year old and stays with her brother in uppal. She also told that the SP pays her well and she has no problem with the payment. 50% to the SP and 50% to her. I started pressing her boobs and kissed her on her lips. She was not open to DFK. Asked her for a BJ readily agreed provided that it was a CBJ and gave a nice deep CBJ. She was quite good at it. I removed her bra to see her boobs were huge. Not huge enough to be saggy but huge enough to fit the hand. It was real pleasure for jhonny and my hands at the same time. She finished sucking and asked if I wanted to do the act..

Gilla
09-23-15, 11:39
Can some one pm me Nisha's number.

Thanks

Sanjay321
09-23-15, 17:06
I am on a business trip to Hyderabad on 29th to 2nd Oct. Its been a while and I could use a bit of loosening.

So looking for a.

1. safe hotel or a guesthouse in the way from airport to Inner Ring Road.

2. good company (possibly for the whole night).

It wouldn't be decent to describe my liking and ask the seniors to help, instead I would be very glad if any senior provides me with a reliable SP contact in Kolkata, with a boosting introduction. I am OK with a budget of 15-20 K. Just has to be worth it.

As you would find, I have some reliable Indies contact at Kolkata, that I would gladly exchange.

Thank you and regards.

BabyKutu
09-23-15, 21:42

Most of them were working on visitor visa hence the issue. It should be sorted soon, however I am also told the agent who provides these girls is also negotiating comm % which is now flat 2 at %.

On the business as well as flat 5000 Pm from the masseuse. I know this as I have befriended some girls who wanted money to support their livelihood cause outside of the SPA's since 10th Sep.

Suggest wait and watch. LE is wise all TT's are high risk now as they have gained too much attention off late.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

SfoCowboy
09-24-15, 01:22
Been to SG so many times. Earlier I used to pay 400 sgd when I started but now I found some genuine indies who come for 200 sgd LT. Also there is a website where indies are listed and you can talk and negotiate directly with them, no sp involved. I can share som indie references if one needs.

If you need quality in SG be prepared to shell out 400 at least at 500 you can get FS for whole night with great GFE.

DesiPunter
09-24-15, 12:36
Received pix of these girls from a number (*0873) picked from locanto. Quoting 8 k for a pop / hour and 15 k for 2 pops /2 hrs, 25 K all night. Looks like there are three girls here - 1 dressed in black, 1 in pink and another 1 wearing sunglasses.

Anyone here used their services or know about them? Are they worth the price?

Aaragon1977
09-24-15, 12:51
Hi guys,

I just have one more night in Hyd and want to make the best use of it. Can you please PM me some good contacts. In return I can walk you through the secret of Getting Indy girls in any city. You may ask why I can't do that myself in Hyderabad, I could have if I had time, unfortunately I do not have time not the resources in this trip.

Thanks in advance for your help. Stay safe

BabyKutu
09-24-15, 22:11
Received pix of these girls from a number (*0873) picked from locanto. Quoting 8 k for a pop / hour and 15 k for 2 pops /2 hrs, 25 K all night. Looks like there are three girls here - 1 dressed in black, 1 in pink and another 1 wearing sunglasses.

Anyone here used their services or know about them? Are they worth the price?Bro. Cross matches brings them up mapped to different sites, remember the black one from Bangalore, did her for 5 K a pop. Check the price, seem to be high.

Mcreddi
09-24-15, 22:46
I know the SP bro. Going tomorrow for 3 sum with the two girls for 15 k. Will post FR after.

Anyone here used their services or know about them? Are they worth the price?

Mcreddi
09-24-15, 22:57
Hi,

Got a message from SP about new girl. Negotiated for 16 k 2 pops. Reached the hotel on time. Girl was just like in the pic. Friendly and started service. She was trying to give GFE but it was rushed. Finished two pops in 20 minutes. Disappointed and left. Complained to SP.

Girl. Pics attached.

Boobs- 6/10

Body 6/10

WIR. Definitely not. Also she has hygiene issues. Stink coming from armpits and pussy.

Umesh Khanna69
09-24-15, 23:22
Hi, Have been a silent monger on this forum for long and finally got my PM activated. Currently, visiting Hyderabad and would love to get some contacts / introduction for Hyderabad SPs. Budget of 3-5 k max for 2 hours. Would reciprocate while you are in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.

Thank you for your help.

DesiPunter
09-25-15, 02:33
I know the SP bro. Going tomorrow for 3 sum with the two girls for 15 k. Will post FR after.Great. Looking fwd to yr FR. Keep in mind what Babukutu bro said. BTW by convention here, if a 3 some is booked, the base price is for 2 hours or 1? Never tried a 3 some in india yet. Abroad, if I want a 3 some I always pick interracial girls (white + black for ex). The inevitable lesbian interlude seems kinkier that way!

Got a message from SP about new girl. Negotiated for 16 k 2 pops. Reached the hotel on time. Girl was just like in the pic.....
WIR. Definitely not. Also she has hygiene issues. Stink coming from armpits and pussy.He sent me the same and quoted 10 k a pop (Location Begumpet). For this price I felt Nisha's legendary GFE would be a better VFM!

Looks like I was right!

Today I am planning either a sandwich massage, a tip about which I received recently from a bro, or, the girl in black whose pic I posted. Let's see how the day goes.

Mirchi9
09-25-15, 03:46
Finished two pops in 20 minutes. What? What did you eat on that day? Sorry to ask but just got curious.

Anyways, 16 k for 20 minutes is way too expensive.

You saved entired brotherhood from losing money and also from stink!

AnuragCool
09-25-15, 07:03
SP K has some foreigner listed on his blog. Did anyone try her?

Aaragon1977
09-25-15, 07:05
Thank you all for sending me some contacts of SP's. Nothing has worked out yet, but I am beginning to think it is losing endeavor. I spent close to 10 years in Hyderabad from 1995 to 2005, during this time I used to pickup girls from different contacts couple of times every month. It was alwyas for for full night and started from 2 K going upto 5 K in 2005. Even picked up a 10 K model once but then fucked her for free couple of times after that because she fell in love with me. LOL.

Forgive me for this rant.

How the hell are these SP's quoting 25 K to 40 K for average looking chicks now? Did all the millionaires from India move into Hyderabad? Why are you guys paying so much for sex?

A full night does not really mean 10 shots a night and frankly, I haven't met any guy who can do that. Most folks can get it up maybe 3 times but if my memory is correct even for full night the girl won't allow you more than that. So just for 3 shots (which BTW get's less interesting and passionate each subsequent time) who the F& is paying 25 to 40 K to these buggers?

Please stop paying these ridiculous amounts of money so that old time punters like us can still afford a good time once in a while. .

Bobby591
09-25-15, 12:00
Please stop paying these ridiculous amounts of money so that old time punters like us can still afford a good time once in a while.

Bro relax, its not that everyone pays that much, it all depends on relation with SP and negotiations, I usually pay 10 K to 12 K for full night, but now a days I'm going only for sessions. Anyways check you PM.

Mirchi9
09-25-15, 12:03
Did all the millionaires from India move into Hyderabad? Why are you guys paying so much for sex?Original Hyderabadi (who is brought up here) only acts millionaire like a nawab but spends misely (wisely).

Its only because of some 'others' prices have gone up suddenly.

A Thai gal asked me 5 k for just HJ (no touching too). How dare she quote that amount to a Hyderabadi?

If it were nizam's time, she would have been punished for that gustaaki (disrespect in English). LOL.

About to meet a new gal tonight. Will share with few seniors tomorrow if she's okay with it (not yet sure if she's doing it regularly on once in a while).

Every1
09-25-15, 14:08
It depends on factors, but still the basic SP rates have not changed much. Things start from a basic 2 k. Same about MP.

Thai MPs demand more as it is understood they are imported. But, still after the bargain rate goes down from 5 k to 1 k.

Once a Thai girl told me that she asks for high rates when she is too tired to do it or time is over or situation not safe. So, that is her way of saying 'No'. So, situation too matters.

Thank you all for sending me some contacts of SP's. Nothing has worked out yet, but I am beginning to think it is losing endeavor. I spent close to 10 years in Hyderabad from 1995 to 2005, during this time I used to pickup girls from different contacts couple of times every month. It was alwyas for for full night and started from 2 K going upto 5 K in 2005. Even picked up a 10 K model once but then fucked her for free couple of times after that because she fell in love with me. LOL..

ABS1199
09-25-15, 16:00
Hi mongers,

I have been to T T on Gacibowli, Kaveri Hills, Aura at Hitech. Experience has been quite good. Damage around 2. 5 k for Massage+ HJ and sometimes BBJ (groupon).

What about heave touch. Any leads on the place and therapist?

Cheers!

BikeCurious
09-25-15, 16:40
Original Hyderabadi (who is brought up here) only acts millionaire like a nawab but spends misely (wisely).LOL. MP fares have become ridiculous. You can't even get a semi decent HJ without randi rona after spending a grand.

Let's fix some rates and stick to them and think long term before Johnny takes over and fucks the marketplace rather than the girl.

Some12
09-25-15, 20:28
Hello friends,

I have been asked to visit Hyd again for a few days of business trip.

I have a few contacts (sp) from my last Hyd visit more than 3 months ago. However I cannot guarantee they are all still active. I myself have to try it out when I reach Hyd this Sunday.

I however have some better contacts in Chennai whom I can refer as well.

I would appreciate some good indie contacts at affordable rates for full night sessions or companionship in Hyd. Please PM me for exchange of numbers. Please know I worked hard to get some of those contacts in Chennai and I would appreciate if you guys are calling them, please be courteous.

Cheers.

Some12

P.S: If anyone is interested in getting a few beers in exchange for numbers, I am game for that too.

Umesh Khanna69
09-25-15, 23:26
Hi, Have been a silent monger on this forum for long and finally got my PM activated. Currently, visiting Hyderabad and would love to get some contacts / introduction for Hyderabad SPs. Budget of 3-5 k max for 2 hours. Would reciprocate while you are in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.

Thank you for your help.HellsAngel was truly an angel for me. Would really appreciate any other senior member sending me some details over PM. Also open for a combined mongering session. Waiting eagerly.

AndresPablo
09-26-15, 07:48
Do you know where can I find some foreigners escorts service to my apartment?

Thanks a lot.

HydMong
09-26-15, 08:54
Dude, FR on the new gal please. ,

Original Hyderabadi (who is brought up here) only acts millionaire like a nawab but spends misely (wisely).

Its only because of some 'others' prices have gone up suddenly.

A Thai gal asked me 5 k for just HJ (no touching too). How dare she quote that amount to a Hyderabadi?

If it were nizam's time, she would have been punished for that gustaaki (disrespect in English). LOL.

About to meet a new gal tonight. Will share with few seniors tomorrow if she's okay with it (not yet sure if she's doing it regularly on once in a while)..

TeddyHyd
09-26-15, 11:46
Hi friends,

Am not new to mongering (but not a pro like others) and need seniors guidance to guide me out. Just a couple of really bad experiences.

[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks in advance.

Ted

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sadiqhbk
09-26-15, 14:10
Guys,

Any updates girls looks hot but sp wants 15 k for shot I don't want to pay him that much let me know.

ExcaLibre
09-26-15, 17:13
Hey guys,

Just contacted SP through locanto no ending with 402. Gave few of the profiles. Aski g for 8 k for St and 25 k for night. I think it is too high. This guy not coming g down. Sharing the pics. Wanted to know if its worth the price.

HyderabadHunt
09-26-15, 18:17
Friends,

It would appreciated if someone from can share Kavitha Aunty kphb contact number.

Thanks in advance.

HyderabadHunt

SfoCowboy
09-26-15, 18:31
Good one bro. Even after spending such money we get avg girls for 10 k plus.

Thank you all for sending me some contacts of SP's. Nothing has worked out yet, but I am beginning to think it is losing endeavor. I spent close to 10 years in Hyderabad from 1995 to 2005, during this time I used to pickup girls from different contacts couple of times every month. It was alwyas for for full night and started from 2 K going upto 5 K in 2005. Even picked up a 10 K model once but then fucked her for free couple of times after that because she fell in love with me. LOL.

Forgive me for this rant.

How the hell are these SP's quoting 25 K to 40 K for average looking chicks now? Did all the millionaires from India move into Hyderabad? Why are you guys paying so much for sex?

A full night does not really mean 10 shots a night and frankly, I haven't met any guy who can do that. Most folks can get it up maybe 3 times but if my memory is correct even for full night the girl won't allow you more than that. So just for 3 shots (which BTW get's less interesting and passionate each subsequent time) who the F& is paying 25 to 40 K to these buggers?

Please stop paying these ridiculous amounts of money so that old time punters like us can still afford a good time once in a while. .

PvtTomlins
09-26-15, 22:20
I found a SP on CL, whose number ends in 599 (A certain SP M). Below are photos of the birds. They look quite good. Thing is, he is quoting 7 K a pop and 15 K per night and I do not know if this is a legitimate SP or a fake. Any FR on any of the birds and more importantly any inputs on this SP are appreciated.

PvtTomlins
09-26-15, 22:25
Guys,

Any updates girls looks hot but sp wants 15 k for shot I don't want to pay him that much let me know.The first photo is of Swaathi have. You can find her on social networking sites. Apparently Miss Karnataka 2008. I have a feeling, this is fake. On the other hand the price is quite high, so who knows.

AmarForFun
09-27-15, 05:22
Hi buddy,

Please verify the credibility of the SP when he sends the pics to you.

Most of the pics are modelling pics. Kindly cross verify the images and SP before proceeding further.

Continue scoring more and have fun.

Regards.

AFF

Guys,

Any updates girls looks hot but sp wants 15 k for shot I don't want to pay him that much let me know.

PvtTomlins
09-27-15, 05:35
I found a SP on CL, whose number ends in 599 (A certain SP M). Below are photos of the birds. They look quite good. Thing is, he is quoting 7 K a pop and 15 K per night and I do not know if this is a legitimate SP or a fake. Any FR on any of the birds and more importantly any inputs on this SP are appreciated.Photos didn't get added. Adding them now.

Sanjay321
09-27-15, 11:33
I am on a business trip to Hyderabad on 29th to 2nd Oct. Its been a while and I could use a bit of loosening.

So looking for a.

1. safe hotel or a guesthouse in the way from airport to Inner Ring Road.

2. good company (possibly for the whole night).

It wouldn't be decent to describe my liking and ask the seniors to help, instead I would be very glad if any senior provides me with a reliable SP contact in Kolkata, with a boosting introduction. I am OK with a budget of 15-20 K. Just has to be worth it.

As you would find, I have some reliable Indies contact at Kolkata, that I would gladly exchange.

Thank you and regards.It looks like seniors from Hyderabad don't want to share contacts.

Umesh Khanna69
09-27-15, 12:09
Hey guys,

Just contacted SP through locanto no ending with 402. Gave few of the profiles. Aski g for 8 k for St and 25 k for night. I think it is too high. This guy not coming g down. Sharing the pics. Wanted to know if its worth the price.Have tried both tru an SP whose last three digits are 873. Only service in a 5 star. Both are from Pune Marathi but speak English.

Booked the one in black for full night at 20 k (I know high but sometime you just have to) reached hotel, asked to wait and finally called over to room. Room was filthy as they had not allowed house keeping to clean it. Anyways, both the birds are there as they share room. Started with women in black. Good body, short CBJ, miss, WOT and came in doggy. All this while the red bird is getting dressed for work. Took a break where went down to bar for drinks while the black beauty went to a party. She had requested to be given a break and I agreed. Anyways, reached the room again ready to start. Black beauty requested if I can have the red beauty instead as her call got canceled. Declined but later agreed while BB again went outside. Tried but could not cum as had cum only an hour back. Did not finish and left early.

Pro: 5 star setting, both the girls were clean and was impressed with BB ability to chit chat. She was definitely worth it.

Cons: booked for full night but as the girls were sharing room, they were reluctant for me to stay. They Capped full night at two shots. Don't know how that happened, filthy room, if you are not in 3 some- you don't wasn't a third person walking all around you while you do the deed.

Yet to speak to SP about it. Definitely recommend BB but for ST only.

IsacNewton
09-27-15, 12:34
BTW, is she active?

Hello,

Did anyone have a experience with Riya in kondapur? Comparatively she looks good. Here are the attached pics.

DvdMoraless1
09-27-15, 14:08
Hello gentleman,

It would appreciated if someone from can share contact numbers of girls that offer room service near to Hitech City, Hyderabad.

Please send contacts of all these good girls ranges that you can recommend by value quality of their service.

Thanks in advance.

Hyderabad visitor. Good service finder.

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Vnash6969
09-27-15, 14:31
Photoshopped crap or stolen from social media sites!

Hey guys,

Just contacted SP through locanto no ending with 402. Gave few of the profiles. Aski g for 8 k for St and 25 k for night. I think it is too high. This guy not coming g down. Sharing the pics. Wanted to know if its worth the price.I got burned countless times by falling for WhatsApp'ed photos and ended up with not even comparable to the photo. When asked both SP and the girl (s) got different stories such as they were in makeup, got tired from last night session, blah blah.

Even the reverse image sites are not reliable unless exact picture is being used in the ad (eg. Attached photo originally posted by Sadiqhbk} is used in BP as "-7 HIFI VIP Models / Independent Model Escorts. " Few links for your reference.

http://tineye.com/

http://images.google.com/

We need ground intel from another member who can vet the SP and girl through their own experiences. More of your feedback in the form of reports is deeply appreciated!

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

PKumarV
09-27-15, 15:04
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact.

Thanks

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red

Veejayk
09-27-15, 16:37
Hi,

I have been visiting the famous Thai MPs and would like to try some MPs with SI, preferably, Kerala MPs. Please share info if you have. Will reciprocate with some contacts.

Samar01
09-27-15, 16:40
I had requested for trusted indie / SP contacts before reaching Hyderabad. But got no solid quality indie contacts from Seniors.

Couple of folks did send me their contacts but quality / review were not good hence did not partake.

Contacted a SP and got the below rates for LT. Pink: 12 K, Black:20 K.

Has any other tried them? Reviews please. In right spirit posting in forum before proceeding so that local prices are not jacked up.

Appreciate any quality indie contacts with reference via PM.

Thanks in advance.

Samar01
09-27-15, 16:42
Pictures if they did not show up before.

HardLover
09-27-15, 21:41
Went to a bar on Banjara / Jubilee area and was just having a quality time and was approached by an individual. I guess based on my clothing and my overall behavior he knew that I'm from abroad. We started chit chatting and he asked me if I was looking for a good time. He said he had a bird from Delhi and showed me the pictures and she was quite a stunner. Staying at a posh hotel in Banjara area and quoted price of 35000. I countered with 20 K but we came down to 25 K. I quickly went to the ATM and withdrew the amount and tagged along with him to the said hotel. He escorted me in and we knocked on the door, she opened from the door and let me in. She was an absolute knockout looks wise. Having been pooned all across the world in many countries I still have a soft corner for brown skinned girls and this one wasn't your typical Hyderabadi bird. She offered me drinks but I declined so she served me some soda and the way she poured it showed that she has excellent bar tending skills. I tried to take off my clothes and she told me not to rush as she is not a clock watcher and a low volume person. She turned out to be quite smart and managed to hold some intellectual discussions. Then she played some music on her phone and gave me a lap dance and undressed me. Usually I do not kiss women but I made an exception this time. I'm not a very descriptive person when it comes to actions. But we proceeded to do the deed. We probably made enough noise between the memorable acts of debauchery we did to have brought about the neighbors, but thankfully our session got to end after two shots within few hours.

Anyhow, I'm not sure how scores ought to work, but if it means anything; I'm really happy I took the chance to meet her.

L: 9 (Tall, fair, long hair and model type).

A: 10 (Either she's a great actress or she was genuinely enjoying the time we spent together. I'd like to hope its the latter).

S: 8 (Went in hopeful, left smiling from ear to ear. Not really sure what would constitute a 10, but in the interest of having a numeric scale; I've pushed the numbers in the directions of what I thought were the most memorable aspects of our time together).

Repeat: I have a policy of not seeing girls twice in Hyderabad area due to privacy reasons.

Donation: 25 K.

Mirchi9
09-28-15, 02:22
Pictures if they did not show up before.Even if they pay me 12 k and 20 k, I won't try them.

Please keep rates according to quality and within limits.

Samar01
09-28-15, 03:46
Even if they pay me 12 k and 20 k, I won't try them.

Please keep rates according to quality and within limits.Please PM me some quality indie contacts. Scouting through SPs is not good for anyone as prices will be jacked up.

So looking for one or two quality direct indie contacts for LT. Ty seniors in advance.

PKumarV
09-28-15, 05:03
Sir,

Sent a PM, please check and do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Bro. Cross matches brings them up mapped to different sites, remember the black one from Bangalore, did her for 5 K a pop. Check the price, seem to be high.

Mcreddi
09-28-15, 08:35
Hi,

Can you share digits of SP. Will reciprocate with my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Photos didn't get added. Adding them now.

HotSumadhur84
09-28-15, 11:33
Hi all,

I am was a silent viewer of ISG. Got inspired with the reviews and suggestions. Call a MP opp to a branded clothes showroom in be'pet. Call was picked up by a lady, thought NE by her accent. Directed me to the address which was a walkable distance from the showroom. Went up to the second floor for a MP. Received by two ladies. One a dusky beauty and a NE big curvy lady. I opted for a Thai and shown me a room to change the dress. Luckily the rooms were with doors. Room was OK with attached toilets. The dusky beauty lady came inside. She had a very good structure with 5'4" height. She started with a back massage and then started chitchatting about her past experience etc. I kept on chatting with her to make her comfortable. After a 45 minutes of massage, she asked me whether I wanted complete massage. I asked her again "what" ? She said 500 for HJ and 500 for Touchings. I paid her 900 and she started massage gently on my jhonny. She made my hand go inside her suit. I asked her whether I can open the top. She said No and she lifted her Br at to help me access. Wow man! She had a nice tight boobs and the nipple was seeing me as if it asks me to suck. I asked her but said next time. Completed the massage and cleaned my jhonny with tissues. Offered me a juice and gave a goodbye hug.

I rate a 8/10 for her structure and 7/10 for her massage.

Damage- 2.5+0.9 K.

I can share the MP figures for a SP figure near by KPHB.

Happy mongering.

HotSumadhur84
09-28-15, 11:39
Hi Alex man,

You are lucky. Share me the figures in my PM. Will revert you with good MP.

I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu and 24 years. He asked me to come to Madhapur and give me a call. I reached Madhapur filling station and gave him a call. From there he directed me to a famous Chief ministers statue in the lane opposite to the filling station. Once I called him after reaching there. He then asked me to reach to Parvath nagar auto stand. By this time forget jhonny. I was in a good mind to fuck that SP with my words to keep telling me the directions in installments. Once I reached the auto stand he made me wait for 20 minutes. He then came we both went to the place. The place was low rise residential apartment. The SP took me inside the house and said that he has one girl at the moment. I saw the girl and decided to go ahead. Let me tell you the girl was not a beauty like actresses or models. She was 100% Telugu girl with good features. Bright and sharp eyes. Long hair. She was a little chubby. She gave an absolutely stunning girl friend experience. Very good conversationalist. She was definitely not a full time professional into this. Spoke sensibly and was aware of what needs to be spoken. She hugged me and started having conversation about what I do and where I belong too. She was from Andhra region and works with this SP. She is 24 years and is a divorcee. Has a two year old and stays with her brother in uppal. She also told that the SP pays her well and she has no problem with the payment. 50% to the SP and 50% to her..

HotSumadhur84
09-28-15, 12:03
Hi Gunner,

Can you share the figures and coordinates in my PM. Will share you some good MPs nearby.

Greetings.

Thanks to BabyKuty for the details of this hidden gem in Jubilee hills near a famous bakery. I called up and was asked to call again once I reach the bakery as there is a few left and rights involved once I approach the bakery. The place is located in a traditional 2 storey independent house with a Kerala Ayurveda Centre sign board outside. There was adequate car parking for my cheaffeur who was kind enough to wait until I finished. Once you enter the doors of the centre you are welcomed with a nice glass of water in the reception I paid my dues and was offered a 500 discount as it was happy hour.

It gets busy during evenings I am told. Total I paid at the door was 2000 for 60 minutes. There were two ladies from Kerala working today and I preferred to take pot luck and went into the room to get changed. No ac and a ceiling fan that looked like it was there for decorative purpose. On the traditional Kerala massage table was a tiny disposable Langoti. I am not large but even for me it revealed more than it covered. Anyway I lied face down waiting to meet my masuesse. . I heard a knock on the door and in came a tiny frame freshly bathed Kerala beauty. . Wow. . nice crimson beauty who goes by the name of Manju. What proceeded I must say was extremely satisfying and relaxing. She did away with the knot on the Langoti. Hot oil flowed into all nooks and cracks and Manju confidently massaged every inch on my body and my boner was slowly waking up from slumber. On the flip she tied up my Langoti a bit looser that was doing no justice for its being. I mean the langoti; ). My boner was swaying freely under the fan. Once done she held my scrotum and asked me if I am satisfied..

HotSumadhur84
09-28-15, 12:52
Hi Rohit,

Heading to HYD this weekend. Looking fwd your help in getting the contact of that lady.

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red

RonikdLover
09-28-15, 13:08
Hello gentleman,

It would appreciated if someone from can share contact numbers of girls that offer room service near to paradise, Hyderabad.

Please send contacts of all these good girls ranges that you can recommend by value quality of their service.

Hyderabad visitor. Good service finder. I am new to Hyderabad I want to have fun please share contacts and ranges for good service provider.

Samar01
09-28-15, 14:21
Even if they pay me 12 k and 20 k, I won't try them.

Please keep rates according to quality and within limits.I doubt it pal. Anyone would dip the tool in the hole if its free let alone being paid back 12 K or 20 K (to have 3 or 4 more sessions on top of it LOL).

On a serious note, none of the seniors are even helping out being Hyd locals. Got to take cues from Delhi forum.

But everyone freaks out when prices are jacked up because folks are paying up for services without contacts or not knowing proper quality / price ratio.

Couple of seniors are still throwing bread sticks as clues or to stay tuned for further help. No one has come forward with solid contacts. Sorry state of affairs in this forum.

Thanks to couple of newbies who have reciprocated but the quality is just not good enough. SPs seem to be the way to go so far, even though they are asking a lot.

Appreciate if you can respond back with quality indie details as I am still here for a couple of days.

Thanks all.

Monger2015
09-28-15, 18:32
I await such experiences brother however I do not have your budjet max is 5 k till now.

Hope to wait till someone can help once I get promoted.

Went to a bar on Banjara / Jubilee area and was just having a quality time and was approached by an individual. I guess based on my clothing and my overall behavior he knew that I'm from abroad. We started chit chatting and he asked me if I was looking for a good time. He said he had a bird from Delhi and showed me the pictures and she was quite a stunner. Staying at a posh hotel in Banjara area and quoted price of 35000. I countered with 20 K but we came down to 25 K. I quickly went to the ATM and withdrew the amount and tagged along with him to the said hotel. He escorted me in and we knocked on the door, she opened from the door and let me in. She was an absolute knockout looks wise. Having been pooned all across the world in many countries I still have a soft corner for brown skinned girls and this one wasn't your typical Hyderabadi bird. She offered me drinks but I declined so she served me some soda and the way she poured it showed that she has excellent bar tending skills. I tried to take off my clothes and she told me not to rush as she is not a clock watcher and a low volume person. She turned out to be quite smart and managed to hold some intellectual discussions. Then she played some music on her phone and gave me a lap dance and undressed me. Usually I do not kiss women but I made an exception this time. I'm not a very descriptive person when it comes to actions. But we proceeded to do the deed. We probably made enough noise between the memorable acts of debauchery we did to have brought about the neighbors, but thankfully our session got to end after two shots within few hours..

HyderabadHunt
09-28-15, 18:55
Bro,

Appreciate if you can PM me SP digits of KPHB.

Thanks.

HH

Hi all,

I am was a silent viewer of ISG. Got inspired with the reviews and suggestions. Call a MP opp to a branded clothes showroom in be'pet. Call was picked up by a lady, thought NE by her accent. Directed me to the address which was a walkable distance from the showroom. Went up to the second floor for a MP. Received by two ladies. One a dusky beauty and a NE big curvy lady. I opted for a Thai and shown me a room to change the dress. Luckily the rooms were with doors. Room was OK with attached toilets. The dusky beauty lady came inside. She had a very good structure with 5'4" height. She started with a back massage and then started chitchatting about her past experience etc. I kept on chatting with her to make her comfortable. After a 45 minutes of massage, she asked me whether I wanted complete massage. I asked her again "what" ? She said 500 for HJ and 500 for Touchings. I paid her 900 and she started massage gently on my jhonny. She made my hand go inside her suit. I asked her whether I can open the top. She said No and she lifted her Br at to help me access. Wow man! She had a nice tight boobs and the nipple was seeing me as if it asks me to suck. I asked her but said next time. Completed the massage and cleaned my jhonny with tissues. Offered me a juice and gave a goodbye hug.

I rate a 8/10 for her structure and 7/10 for her massage.

Damage- 2.5+0.9 K.

I can share the MP figures for a SP figure near by KPHB.

Happy mongering.

PKumarV
09-28-15, 19:15
Bro,

Please check for PM and do the needful.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

My first FR!

Thanks to a buddy who shared this indie HW contact, called the lady to arrange time, she asked me if I have a place and I said no, she guided me to KPHB. She shared her pic on whatsapp, average looking HW.

Went to her place and agreed for single pop. CBJ for 10 minutes and she was good at it, now started the deed and she don't mind positions and is very cooperative.

Place was safe, good service and co-operative not a time watcher.

Damage: 2.5 k for single pop.

Looks: 5/10

Body: 5/10

Boobs: 5/10

Pussy: 5/10.

PavanDude
09-28-15, 20:42
Full Body Relaxation Massage, Pool Usage & Refreshing Juice at The Spa – Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet.

Saw this offer at groupon. Want to try my first MP experience. Nobody spoke about this place in the forum, is it because of no extras or nobody ever tried?

Mirchi9
09-29-15, 00:37
On a serious note, none of the seniors are even helping out being Hyd locals. Got to take cues from Delhi forum.....
Thanks all.Check your PM. There're reasons why Hyd forum has less FRs, less attached photos etc compared to other major cities.

VishnuHyd
09-29-15, 05:24
Check your PM. There're reasons why Hyd forum has less FRs, less attached photos etc compared to other major cities.One more reason could be that Hyderabad has very less indies. You can hear same old 5 names again and again. Once they provide above average service, their name spreads and they start acting up.

There are few SPs like Karthik who are ass holes. He use to provide decent profiles but he is an arrogant SOB. He disappears often and senior folks themselves can't reach him. Also, there is lot of vigilance. Many providers also don't want to share their names / numbers with strangers without their consultation (at least few of them I dealt with). They only call you when they are desperate. I get numerous requests for few top reviews I have provided but couldn't share because they didn't want me. Otherwise, I would share whenever there is no objection to the provider.

There are also large number of below average looking providers and I don't see them more than once and in general stopped seeing this low quality providers.

Yes, there are lot of below average spas and I have provided to people their names in the past.

I can say, Hyderabad has 1/100th (or even less) of providers compared to Delhi. Delhi, Mumbai are blessed with beautiful profiles who move in from other states and the talent is perennial.

I have been thinking about making a Delhi trip but couldn't for long time. It's time.

PvtTomlins
09-29-15, 07:01
One more reason could be that Hyderabad has very less indies.One more reason for hesitating to share, people act the fool when you give them contacts. From one of my earliest FRs, I gave ample info in the post, in the interest of sharing, so others could look up the info online and find the SP and some genius here, called the SP at 3 am and when he didn't receive a response, called the SP back at 11 am and abused the SP for not picking up. I provided a detailed report on how I chanced upon a good lead for an Indie and someone from here followed through on it, spent time with her and then started harassing her on WA until she changed her number and now I am cut off. I am sorry, but there are challenges here when sharing info with people. The SPs might be pimps, but they like to feel important. The girls might be working but they are girls nonetheless and deserve good manners at least. And finally like someone very rightly pointed out a few months ago, this is a journey, where everyone finds their own path. If someone is finding it difficult to get laid even when they are paying, then something is truly off!

Samar01
09-29-15, 07:36
One more reason for hesitating to share, people act the fool when you give them contacts. From one of my earliest FRs, I gave ample info in the post, in the interest of sharing, so others could look up the info online and find the SP and some genius here, called the SP at 3 am and when he didn't receive a response, called the SP back at 11 am and abused the SP for not picking up. I provided a detailed report on how I chanced upon a good lead for an Indie and someone from here followed through on it, spent time with her and then started harassing her on WA until she changed her number and now I am cut off. I am sorry, but there are challenges here when sharing info with people. The SPs might be pimps, but they like to feel important. The girls might be working but they are girls nonetheless and deserve good manners at least. And finally like someone very rightly pointed out a few months ago, this is a journey, where everyone finds their own path. If someone is finding it difficult to get laid even when they are paying, then something is truly off!Agree with you Pvt and Vishnu.

Some people don't have the basic courtesy and decency. Couple of bad apples spoil the whole thing for the rest of us.

I now understand that Hyd has less indies and the supply has not increased much from the past.

Folks from other forums have shared some numbers with me and I have done the same also. There should be plenty to go around for all in general.

But end of the day, one has to feel comfortable for sharing and there is no way around it. And for Hyd specifically, guess we know the limitations now.

Thanks for responding. Others who have responded me via PM, I have already thanked and owe one for sure.

Stay safe folks.

Dennis Thomas
09-29-15, 14:43
Appreciate update / FR on this girl with contact details of SP.

Spirited
09-29-15, 15:40
I too tried to find the details of this lady, No luck.

All the best.

Plug

Hi Rohit,

Heading to HYD this weekend. Looking fwd your help in getting the contact of that lady.

HardLover
09-29-15, 17:25
I await such experiences brother however I do not have your budjet max is 5 k till now.

Hope to wait till someone can help once I get promoted.I used to think like you but nowadays I prefer quality over quantity any day. While the amount might look like a lot it isn't much if you divide it. Instead of paying 5 K to ladies who just lie down with Vaseline and expect you to do the deed right there and then after their provider makes you run around entire city for 4 hours it's better to visit less often rather than more often to a quality service provider. It's definitely true that you get what you pay for.

My advice save up and instead of going 4/5 times just wait and see someone once. Not only the service quality is better but you will also be allowed more time. All in all it would be a memorable experience rather than banging some over hyped aunties Ala wham bam thank you mam style.

BabyKutu
09-29-15, 21:41
Hi Gunner,

Can you share the figures and coordinates in my PM. Will share you some good MPs nearby.Check PM. Sent.

VishnuHyd
09-29-15, 21:47
Full Body Relaxation Massage, Pool Usage & Refreshing Juice at The Spa Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet.

Saw this offer at groupon. Want to try my first MP experience. Nobody spoke about this place in the forum, is it because of no extras or nobody ever tried?I went to few spas in star hotels including Fortune group and they are 100% legit. No extras what so ever. Don't waster your money, unless you want a good massage.

BabyKutu
09-29-15, 21:48
Appreciate update / FR on this girl with contact details of SP.Did her somewhile ago but not here, I think she is a mumbai import. Don't pay more than 5 K, definition of 1 HR is 1 shot as per SP so watch out.

Girl is okay in Bed, if you into Rimming and fancy fucks she is not into these, not even Anal. She smells of Nicotine, and had a light Bush. \.

Stay Safe.

PvtTomlins
09-29-15, 22:51
Appreciate update / FR on this girl with contact details of SP.She was with SP K about 2 months ago. I am not sure if she is still in town.

VishnuHyd
09-30-15, 05:22
Appreciate update / FR on this girl with contact details of SP.Not sure about this girl but I realized that almost, always these pictures are photo-shopped.

Not saying that she is not the genuine person but most likely a darker person. I have seen this with almost 95% of the cases.

PvtTomlins
09-30-15, 10:02
Not sure about this girl but I realized that almost, always these pictures are photo-shopped.

Not saying that she is not the genuine person but most likely a darker person. I have seen this with almost 95% of the cases.In most cases I agree. Not that I am supporting the SP, but my experience has been that SP K's info usually is quite accurate. All though the attitude of most birds he brings in these days is a whole different sad story. In fact, K himself has disappeared. His "team" is running the show, if you know what I mean.

Samar01
09-30-15, 15:12
Was there in Hyd for a few days. Finally a day or two before end of my trip, I got some solid contacts from couple of seniors and others.

I won't name them here in forum otherwise their inbox will get flooded. Thank you folks for sharing contacts and for response.

So finally made contact with [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] was most expensive with 15 K LT. This clue is for seniors to let them know who I am talking about.

Sh* and Ra* look like they have been seen by many here. As my luck would have it (or should I say would not have it), all of them called me the same day I was leaving Hyd.

{I provided refs (obviously provided by my friends here who I referenced above) and after first convo, there was no issue}.

And all three of them wanted to see me before I leave, in the morning of when I was packing to leave in an hour from hotel. So told them sorry and that I will meet them in 2-3 weeks when I am back again at Hyd.

So my FR is pending. Hopefully I can provide one for all 3 in my next trip.

And find more quality indies in the mean time please.

Stay / Bang safe.

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mirchi9
10-01-15, 03:11
Did anyone contact Meghana B. Tech from locanto (posted a selfie there).

She sent me her album 2 weeks before posting Ad on locanto. Wonder how she got my email.

Didn't receive any phone number with pics, but when contacted on the number given in AD, no response.

I had to leave Hyd urgently, so didn't bother to followup. Photos looking good and quoting 8 k / ST.

Few members send PMs for contacts an feedback but never bother to clear their full inbox for days!

Rockey2015
10-01-15, 06:55
Hi guys,

This is Rocky.

2 independent girls staying in Hyderabad alone if any one interested contact me.

No issues in service.

NairJig
10-01-15, 09:42
Hello guys,

Can you please PM any safe girl friendly hotels?

Thanks in advance.

HotSumadhur84
10-01-15, 11:37
Can you please share me the contact. Will revert with my contacts.

She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as sruthi, seema, lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Face:8/10.

Body:9/10.

GFE:9/10 (no restrictions).

Wir: hell yeah.

Happy to share her contact with my fellow mongers.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.

TeddyHyd
10-01-15, 11:55
Hi Rocky,

Please PM me the contact details.

Ted

Hi guys,

This is Rocky.

2 independent girls staying in Hyderabad alone if any one interested contact me.

No issues in service.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Qswdefrg12
10-01-15, 14:00
Hi guys,

Actually visited this place a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't upload the report at that time.

This was my first visit to this spa. After trying for a couple of weeks could finally get hold of Ms S (had to book for her 2 days before).

Massage started, she asked who told you about me, told some name, she sounded suspicious. After sometime got a little friendly and started talking about how people as for FS as soon as she enters the room and are willing to pay 10 k blah blah. Said, I don't do all that.

Finally towards the end asked if you want anything more, I said sure, what can you give, she said just HJ, I negotiated for TL+HJ at 1200/- (I know I overpaid, she just wasn't listening). Now the best part about her is that she completely removes her top and the bra unlike other spas where therapists just pull up their tops. Squeezed her nips and played with her tits till I came. All in all a good experience.

WIR: Def.

BTW heard that the spa does not allot her and a couple of other therapists if you come via groupon. Can anybody throw light on this?

Qs

Mirchi9
10-01-15, 16:27
OK, here's the gal I was referring to.

Did anyone do her. The ad on locanto was removed and number given was of an SP.

I've the gal's email (could be fake too) and no reply since 10 days.

ABS1199
10-01-15, 16:47
This happened couple of months back.

Was trying to find an indie around be & see and shoppers stop. While taking out my car from SS, saw an Autowala asking passerby's something. I slowed down and saw a very cute girl sitting in Auto (8/10). Asked Auto guy about the scene, he said 2500. I negotiated and brought it down to 2000. She immediately climbed inside of my car, I paid the auto guy 2 k and then he asked for broker charge of 200 + 200 for drinks. I argued but still paid as the girl was cute and my whole car was filled with her perfume. Once I paid I drove my car very fast towards my friend's place which was vacant. She started getting calls in every 2-5 minutes where she was telling someone the direction we were going in. I got a bit suspicious so I increased the speed and asked her to not take anymore calls. Once reaching my friend's place she asked to use washroom, once she was inside I checked her bag and found a knife and folded burka. I was worried.

Once she was out, she again started getting calls which she picked and spoke to the other person about rate fixed and to re-negotiate. I felt that I am in a bad situation and when she asked for more money, I refused after which she started screaming and threatening that she will create a messy scene outside the building. I paid her 2 k more and asked her to get lost from the place.

Bottom Line: No street walkers or Burka girls ever!

Hyd Monger
10-01-15, 21:17
Some guy I found. Was messaging. Number ending 001. Quoting 8000. 4000 to his bank first and 4000 at the place. He said full night. I am new and doubtful. Any suggestions guys? He said place in amp house.

BabyKutu
10-01-15, 21:25
This happened couple of months back.

Bottom Line: No street walkers or Burka girls ever!I would say Bro. You are damn lucky, refer to my previous posts. What a waste of time and money.

BabyKutu
10-01-15, 21:26
OK, here's the gal I was referring to.

Did anyone do her. The ad on locanto was removed and number given was of an SP.

I've the gal's email (could be fake too) and no reply since 10 days.Bro. Fake.

BabyKutu
10-01-15, 21:29
Hi guys,

Actually visited this place a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't upload the report at that time.

QsBro. Few tips first.

Don't PUT NAMES IN OPEN. Nobody is a child and anyone with a retard IQ can delist your header.

Well yes Groupon was a mistake which they agree however she is a rare find there but off late her attitude seems to go north, where she is from anyways. But all in all you enjoyed.

Stay Safe.

RajHyd
10-02-15, 02:23
Some guy I found. Was messaging. Number ending 001. Quoting 8000. 4000 to his bank first and 4000 at the place. He said full night. I am new and doubtful. Any suggestions guys? He said place in amp house.Fake for sure. You will end up losing money, don't deposit money.

Rabbu
10-02-15, 07:07
Full Body Relaxation Massage, Pool Usage & Refreshing Juice at The Spa Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet.

Saw this offer at groupon. Want to try my first MP experience. Nobody spoke about this place in the forum, is it because of no extras or nobody ever tried?I booked the deal thru grpn & called the spa to fix an appointment but was surprised to hear that don't provide cross gender massage.

Had to cancel it!

Qswdefrg12
10-02-15, 08:11
Bro. Few tips first.

Don't PUT NAMES IN OPEN. Nobody is a child and anyone with a retard IQ can delist your header.

Well yes Groupon was a mistake which they agree however she is a rare find there but off late her attitude seems to go north, where she is from anyways. But all in all you enjoyed.

Stay Safe.Sorry, will keep this in mind.

Thanks!

WellWisher9784
10-02-15, 15:46
Hello fellow ISGians,

Today visited the A T Spa at Hnagar, went directly without any appointment, but luckily got a slot and took the massage, the therapist was a girl hardly about 20-22 age very cute looking, massage started with a slow tone was getting pretty good hints while rubbing my back, asked her if she could massage my buttocks, surprisingly she Pulled down my dispo and gave a fantastic rub, I was having a lot of stress Pain on my lower back. She went really smooth gently nearly missing the hole, then she asked me to turn in front and massaged hands and stomach, while rubbing the stomach she nearly pushed her hands onto my johnny, I was so happy that she would start the extra then and there, unfortunately someone was roaming around and she quickly jumped onto rubbing my chest. Man, it was a damn good massage, finally she came down to my legs, oh god she was good! Running her Fingers from the inner thigh to the balls, I was already precuming for that as I Hadn't made my johnny work for the last 1 month. Finally when the massage was getting to an end she asked me pointing at the Johnny, I said yes and she showed 1 finger, meaning 1 k, then I asked her 1 k for HJ and TA, for which she said no Laughingly, I asked her that I would touch her from the TOP, for that also she said No. So agreed for HJ and off went the dispo, she looked at my Johnny and said "So Big! Seriously that's a compliment any man would be happier to hear from anyone. Gently rubbed it and came in like a minute or so.

To be frank she was kinda new to This but well trained! And she is called as Miss M.

WIR. Def.

Note. Any of the senior member would be good enough to sponsor me for membership of ISG. Will promise to Give 100% FR and contacts which I can develop, as I have seen in the Forum names are given out in open, try to restrain that everyone, be safe.

Thank you.

NairJig
10-02-15, 16:26
Guys, anyone?

Hello guys,

Can you please PM any safe girl friendly hotels?

Thanks in advance.

PvtTomlins
10-02-15, 23:46
Some guy I found. Was messaging. Number ending 001. Quoting 8000. 4000 to his bank first and 4000 at the place. He said full night. I am new and doubtful. Any suggestions guys? He said place in amp house.I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole. I am not an expert, but rule of the thumb, no money changes hands till I am pleased with what I see in person and convinced it is safe. Just my 2 cents. There are SPs whole offer good choices at those prices.

ItzMeMonger
10-03-15, 16:19
Its been a month since my last post. Could members help me out with indie contacts or trusted SP contacts. Wana contribute more to the forum. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

PKumarV
10-04-15, 06:59
Guys, anyone?Bro,

Please check PM.

PKumarV
10-04-15, 07:20
Hi all,

New to the forum, looking for Indie's of KPHB. Seniors please help me.

Happy Mongering, Be safe & Stay safe.

Thanks

IsacNewton
10-04-15, 19:17
Guys,

Looking for Nuru massage in Hyderabad. Really appreciate if anyone can share MP details.

I have tried Thai spas in Hyds. Please let me know MPs offer Indians.

Hyd Monger
10-05-15, 00:12
I found this SP Miss G in lock and to. Number ends with 161. Any tips on how to go about with lock and to ads?

Always09
10-05-15, 04:53
Firstly Thanks to all who helped immediately on request for my day's visit to Hyderabad.

Tried MP. Near an academy and there were some Thai therapists. The counter charge was 2 k. However the lady wanted 1 k for only HJ and 4 k for topless.

I was like. People really have money to shell out. I said 1. 5 k for everything and she did not agree (that was also too high). I said no and her facial expressions said it all when she asked to me to go for a shower.

This time I won and I was happy I didn't got for the high priced stuff.

Guys please have the prices in control else we'll end up paying plenty for just looking at naked girls.

Looks like it's the same everywhere. Jacked up prices by mongers and the girls expecting or would say demanding everyone to pay the same price. As they know there will be another one ready.

Qswdefrg12
10-05-15, 11:16
Friends,

Anyone visited the Thai MP chain which has opened its new branch recently? Seems kinda creepy, there is absolutely no privacy, the middle parts of the curtains are almost transparent, if anyone switches on a light in the next so called cabin they can see everything through the curtain standing in the corridor. Even in this condition the Thai girls there are offering extras, I have heard that they are quoting 4 k for a B2B and they have patrons who are paying more than it seems.

Qs

Pram1000
10-05-15, 13:17
Guys, anyone?Pl check you PM.

HotSumadhur84
10-05-15, 16:24
Hi KPHB guys,

Do I have AA picture of Miss K from KPHB. Share me in my PM.

Mcreddi
10-06-15, 13:25
First of all thanks to Hydmong bro for the contact. After back and forth for two weeks finally fixed time today and went to place. Extremely small lanes and place is their own house. Husband pimps his own wife. Very small house with one bedroom. Typical housewife fair and you can tell she has kids. Anyways went into room with her. Tries to please but not GFE. Started deed and finished quickly and got out of there.

Place:2/10 extremely hot.

Looks:5/10.

Body:5/10.

GFE: no.

Wir: not my cup of tea.

Damage: 5 k for 2 shots.

SolidCharan
10-06-15, 17:47
Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself to this wonderful forum with my first post. May not be useful but little informative.

As a new bee first I try to understand on how this forum works and has gone through many pages.

Observed that new guys like me are always eager to get contacts by requesting seniors.

Seniors feel they might lose contacts if shared.

Seeing all the posts I felt not to ask for contacts but try on my own.

Tried couple of MPs through groupon but most of the time it was a miss.

Today once again I visited above spa and as read in posts called up and asked if I can have the same price mentioned in groupon without coupon for 1.5 k.

The counter person said yes and fixed appointment Went there and assigned a Thai therapist who is slim and beautiful.

Once inside changed the undies and lie down. She comes with all smiles and I felt comfortable.

After initial stretching she pulled down my undies and started bum massage and there were enough hints that I am surely going to get some extras.

She continued teasing me and asked if I need massage there. I said yes and then she ask for 5 K I was shocked to hear that and she can clearly sense my facial expressions.

Then she continued massage and asked how much I can pay. I say 1 k and she asked for 2 k. Having read many posts I kept insisting for 1 k and she said massage was finished and I can take shower.

Over all I felt happy that I didn't jack up the prices and I said to myself "keep on trying till you hit".

My budget is 3 k max including extras and I try till I get to that price.

I would like to mention few points about hygiene of this place guys.

The mattress was stinking with bad smell and when I entered shower room I almost felt like vomiting with rotten smell.

I clearly felt I shouldn't visit this place.

Massage: Average.

Price: 1.5 k.

Repeat: Never.

Veejayk
10-06-15, 17:50
Thanks to Babykutu for sharing the details of this MP near the famous bakery. I went to this place today and was assigned a dark girl. She was short and lean. Name started with are. I opted for cream massage. The massage was different than any other place I had. Basically she was doing a high speed Tokyo drift on me with her hands. She was moving so fast that the table was shaking. But her hands reached every nook and corner. After half hour everything slowed down and she started doing massage with her finger tips like tickling all over body. I had some chat during this time. She said her age was around 21 and came to this place only a month back. After massage was over, she pointed to the place and asked if I wanted. I said yes. Slow two-hand HJ and did not talk about money at all. Top access only outside the shirt though and she was too shy that she was asking me to turn away. After finishing, took bath and gave her 500 and left the place.

Damage: 2000 + 500.

WIR: sure.

Hyd Monger
10-06-15, 18:00
Firstly thanks to seniors for telling me not to pay upfront, because I would've paid for sure out of impatience. Then I had no other option but take a leap of faith from lock and to. Called SP from lock and to. Said 4 k for 2 pops, negotiated for 3.5 k. Did not go below that. Went to one place and then was guided to the other. Went to the place. It was very shady. Bad ambiance. Showed the girl. I asked for other but he said there were no one else at that time. Zero interest on her face. And she was too young, dressed bad. Didn't want to do it, but my johnny wanted it. Went inside. She said no kissing. First turn-off. And my johnny became very reluctant. Did the first shot mechanically. She wanted to be nice, but didn't know how to please. It became one sided and mechanical. After first shot, waited, talked. Then tried going for the second, but my johnny just didn't want it. Then I said I don't want to and promised that I wouldn't tell outside because she was genuinely a nice girl, but didn't know how to please. Then she said she has some friends and gave her number. She showed photos. Some looked good. Went out, he told me to give him a call directly next time. But I will call her maybe next time only for her friends. I should choose wisely and not fall for photoshopped pictures. I would've put pictures or shared contacts I got but sadly I don't have a credit card. Will exchange later when I activate PM.

Body 4/10.

Attitude 5/10.

GFE 1/10.

WIR No way. Only if he accepts for 2 k for two shots. That's all its worth.

Damage 3. 5 k.

ABS1199
10-07-15, 03:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Ofaiom
10-07-15, 04:37
Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself to this wonderful forum with my first post. May not be useful but little informative.

As a new bee first I try to understand on how this forum works and has gone through many pages.

Observed that new guys like me are always eager to get contacts by requesting seniors.

Seniors feel they might lose contacts if shared.

Seeing all the posts I felt not to ask for contacts but try on my own.

Tried couple of MPs through groupon but most of the time it was a miss.

Today once again I visited above spa and as read in posts called up and asked if I can have the same price mentioned in groupon without coupon for 1.5 k.

The counter person said yes and fixed appointment Went there and assigned a Thai therapist who is slim and beautiful..I also been to same Spa in hitech city it is in bad shape and the thai therapist demanding sky high price for just for HJ & topless. I was also quoted 5 k & she is not cooperative.

The place is not clean at all and no new towels and soap. I also felt should't have visited the place. I would say please avoid.

Shaanaha
10-08-15, 18:07
The FR is of last week update.

Mad'are:

Called my regular SP asked for updated, he insisted to go the place as there was good material and I fixed the appointment. Reached the place as per and gave a call, he directed to the place. Waited for 5 minutes and went inside the building. I had two option (younger and middle aged). Opted latter and gave the money to the girl. The girl was so cooperative that before the deed she washed me and gave the BBJ (once of the best till date) the technique is very different could not resist asked to start the deed and pumped for few minutes and flushed. Very satisfactory after a long time.

Is Kar. Is charging more, when I called recently asking more. Anyone has observed?

I miss bobby FR's these days. Generally follow him.

Damage: 3 k.

Raul2535
10-09-15, 08:08
Hello ISG members of Hyderabad,

I been regular member in Pune.

As I am visiting Hyderabad next month. Please PM me know the MP's which offers extras with location.

Thanks in advance.

And in return I can give you Pune excellent contacts.

MeatHyd101
10-10-15, 19:57
This is a pending FR from couple weeks back. Was very desperate but wanted something closeby as didn't have much time to travel.

So somehow decided to go for Rani after a long time. Went to her new place. Wouldn't say completely safe though as its like a chawl and many onlookers around.

Anyways went in had a hug. She asked about my no show for long. So after a bit chitchat we moved in. I noticed no change in her style. Within a min she completely undressed and took position on bed asking me to follow suit.

So got in bed with her and as usual only miss. No other position. Anyway finished in miss and left her place after cleaning myself. She really has the potential of a good indi if she improves her services and attitude. Wondering when she will understand this.

She mentioned that she also has a friend of hers next door but somehow didn't show her pic. Also she said she was planning to move back to her old area near P.S.

Qswdefrg12
10-11-15, 04:10
Hi guys,

Please provide contact of any non Thai MP if you can please.

Thanks!

Qs

HotSumadhur84
10-11-15, 12:24
Hi guys,

Did anybody availed service from Ruhi. She is aunty from Shamshabad. I earlier had her contact no got thru sampark network. Missed it someway. Do you guys have her contact no. Please PM the contact.

IsacNewton
10-11-15, 17:27
I had one encounter with Madhapur Indie. Is she same?

This is a pending FR from couple weeks back. Was very desperate but wanted something closeby as didn't have much time to travel.

So somehow decided to go for Rani after a long time. Went to her new place. Wouldn't say completely safe though as its like a chawl and many onlookers around.

Anyways went in had a hug. She asked about my no show for long. So after a bit chitchat we moved in. I noticed no change in her style. Within a min she completely undressed and took position on bed asking me to follow suit.

So got in bed with her and as usual only miss. No other position. Anyway finished in miss and left her place after cleaning myself. She really has the potential of a good indi if she improves her services and attitude. Wondering when she will understand this.

She mentioned that she also has a friend of hers next door but somehow didn't show her pic. Also she said she was planning to move back to her old area near P.S.

Veejayk
10-11-15, 18:30
Today I went to the Thai spa in JHills again. Apparently they have changed the name. But the curtain became more transparent now Was assigned a Thai. She did not speak a single word throughout the session and I did not feel like asking for extras. So took bath and returned. Will not go there again.

Damage: 2500.

SexHero0803
10-11-15, 19:04
Hi everyone,

Iam varma from Hyderabad and I have fucked and njoyed the best call girls in Hyderabad and iam looking for some more, if any one have genuine numbers to exchange, lets share and enjoy the life. [Email address deleted by Admin], in last one week I fucked 4 girls and thy are best to each other, I can give there detaisl too.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MeatHyd101
10-12-15, 11:22
I had one encounter with Madhapur Indie. Is she same?Yes. She operates from Madh apur.

SolidCharan
10-12-15, 18:11
Thanks to Babykutu for sharing the details of this MP near the famous bakery. I went to this place today and was assigned a dark girl. She was short and lean. Name started with are. I opted for cream massage. The massage was different than any other place I had. Basically she was doing a high speed Tokyo drift on me with her hands. She was moving so fast that the table was shaking. But her hands reached every nook and corner. After half hour everything slowed down and she started doing massage with her finger tips like tickling all over body. I had some chat during this time. She said her age was around 21 and came to this place only a month back. After massage was over, she pointed to the place and asked if I wanted. I said yes. Slow two-hand HJ and did not talk about money at all. Top access only outside the shirt though and she was too shy that she was asking me to turn away. After finishing, took bath and gave her 500 and left the place.

Damage: 2000 + 500.

WIR: sure.Hi Veejay,

I tried searching for this place 2-3 times but couldn't find?

Once I ended up in wrong Kerala MP where they don't offer cross and recently when I tried the watchman in 3 storied building said that this place was closed so I was confused.

Can you tell me some hints I would like to try this out.

Thanks in advance.

HydMong
10-13-15, 02:25
Her friend is blacky with good figure, if you want to fuck the base you can try her. Face no comments, as I am looking for a blacky gal to fuck I fucked her, and moreover she is short, better not try until you need a blacky,

She mentioned that she also has a friend of hers next door but somehow didn't show her pic. Also she said she was planning to move back to her old area near P.S..

Kirahell2
10-13-15, 02:35
My family runs an orphanage near to our home town. We generally manage all the expenses but we are short on money this month if any one of you is willing to help drop me a pm I will give you the details. Don't hesistate however small the amount you want help with it is fine.

Sorry for writing this post if you don't like it ignore and move on.

Mcreddi
10-14-15, 04:31
Hi,

Not sure if this girl is known in the forums. Got this number from a friend. She lives in Bhills. Number ending with 026. Has anybody tried her. Please let me know.

Mr HumpYou
10-14-15, 04:42
Been a long time lurker, but just got active recently. Hyd did change a lot, but not so much for the better.

Unfortunately all my previous contacts are pretty much non-existent, so I did my research and started calling #'s only to be quoted 15 K+ (ROFL). I mean is that the norm off late? I certainly do miss the good 'ol under 5 K days.

I did try out a couple of MP's gathered from this forum, but its pretty much the rub-and-tug routine here. And the Indie's I called, though not ridiculously priced, did not appeal much to me. But mostly I was being scammed to deposit money / send room#/ wrong directions etc etc.

Any tips / ideas / help would be appreciated. PM me if needed.

Thanks guys.

Mr HumpYou
10-14-15, 04:45
Hi Veejay,

I tried searching for this place 2-3 times but couldn't find?Call the guy. He gives pretty clear directions. You don't have PM to can't send ya info.

Mr HumpYou
10-14-15, 04:51
To add to my post, where do the SP's advertise. Clist, bpage, locto and other classifieds seem to contain more spam than actual real provider info. Please PM me this info.

Thanks

Estasy
10-14-15, 17:36
HotSumadhur84,

Is this a genuine Network? Is it helpful.

Hi guys,

Did anybody availed service from Ruhi. She is aunty from Shamshabad. I earlier had her contact no got thru sampark network. Missed it someway. Do you guys have her contact no. Please PM the contact.

KuppanSuppan
10-14-15, 17:40
Call the guy. He gives pretty clear directions. You don't have PM to can't send ya info.From Chiranjeevi blood bank go down for about 800 m, you can see vac bakery in the right hand side. Still keep on moving from the bakery, take second right from the bakery. At the road beginning there will be a tire show room, you proceed further, there will be a junction, in that take left and immediate first right. It is the road for one school and just on the opposite side, you can see the Kerala Ayur nilayam in the ground floor.

HashBoi85
10-14-15, 17:58
Wow dude. Why don't you draw a fucking map on a paper and upload it here, It'll be even more helpful if you could post the locations photos step by step and turn by turn to make it even more public than it already is.

For fucks sake get a subscription and PM your descriptive navigations.

From Chiranjeevi blood bank go down for about 800 m, you can see vac bakery in the right hand side. Still keep on moving from the bakery, take second right from the bakery. At the road beginning there will be a tire show room, you proceed further, there will be a junction, in that take left and immediate first right. It is the road for one school and just on the opposite side, you can see the Kerala Ayur nilayam in the ground floor.

KuppanSuppan
10-14-15, 18:18
Wow dude. Why don't you draw a fucking map on a paper and upload it here, It'll be even more helpful if you could post the locations photos step by step and turn by turn to make it even more public than it already is.

For fucks sake get a subscription and PM your descriptive navigations.ISG moderate everything and you need not project yourself as if big brother of ISG. Could able to sensitize your intention that you may not be approached by anyone as senior for guidance.

Kprdup2
10-14-15, 20:25
Could you please ping her number.

Been a silent reader of this forum for a long time, thanks to all who contributed.

Had a pretty bad luck last week. Most of SP din't respond after 8 pm.

Tried my luck with MP in Jhills above famous / branded coffee shop. I called and was told only prof. Services, no extras, but still went ahead with hope. Got good 50 min msg and 10 min fun.

Damages 2 k. 0.5 k tip.

Downside-communication in sign language with Thai.

Will appreciate if someone sharing contact no. of Nisha.

Will reciprocate with my other contacts.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyKutu
10-14-15, 22:21
From Chiranjeevi blood bank go down for about 800 m, you can see vac bakery in the right hand side. Still keep on moving from the bakery, take second right from the bakery. At the road beginning there will be a tire show room, you proceed further, there will be a junction, in that take left and immediate first right. It is the road for one school and just on the opposite side, you can see the Kerala Ayur nilayam in the ground floor.Dude, what is the point of this idiotic post, by putting addresses on open forum you are risking raids. Please grow a brain. If you know PM else it can wait.

Mirchi9
10-15-15, 02:47
I think KuppanSuppan killed a goose!

RedRiderz
10-15-15, 04:28
Get your PM active so that I could post the number. I mean Nisha number.

Could you please ping her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyKutu
10-15-15, 06:43
Brethren,

Spoke with the Spa guy, he will take his precautions. Avoid this Spa for some time. Will post again once it is green. For now it is a hot spot. AVOID.

BabyKutu
10-15-15, 06:50
ISG moderate everything and you need not project yourself as if big brother of ISG. Could able to sensitize your intention that you may not be approached by anyone as senior for guidance.Bro. You might have the right intention but your haste and thoughtless approach has compromised a location, Imagine yourself in the middle of a rub being raided. Sad and scary. Help others.

But be wary this is a open forum with LE eyes.

Just a thought.

HotSumadhur84
10-15-15, 12:09
HotSumadhur84,

Is this a genuine Network? Is it helpful.It used to be. I got few genuine contacts from them out of some hundred numbers. You should be lucky that day to get that. Anyways, I was disappointed when I see Ruhi number missing from my old sim.

Samar01
10-15-15, 16:37
I was here two weeks ago and back again for a few days here.

I was looking for quality indies and contacts to have some fun.

I am amazed at lack of response in general from Seniors here. I had PMed a handful.

While looking for quality, I kept getting references for auntys and famous ones (Sh) here.

Don't quite understand the logic for not sharing. It's not like Seniors are getting married to quality chicks and hence the reservation. Share and enlarge the pie folks! It's not the right place to be selfish. Delhi is the model forum. Mumbai isn't bad either.

1. Saw R aunty after getting contact from a senior. The lone single contact after multiple PMs. Below avg aunty. Would not repeat.

2. After disappointment from not getting indie ladies, went to a Spa in Begumpet and saw therapist G. Excellent service with HJ at the end. +1 k tip. Special thanks to Mirchi bro even though he is not in Hyd now. He gave me another contact of Indie which I may pursue.

3. SP. Another kind senior helped with a SP contact. Yet to contact as I am inclined towards Indies with no middle men.

Please PM me quality indie contacts and I will share what I have from Mumbai / Vizag / US if anyone needs. I think what I know in Hyd won't help regulars here.

Cheers

LuciferHYD
10-15-15, 18:18
From Chiranjeevi blood bank .................. you can see the ...... in the ground floor.A foolish and 'uncalled for' act of describing the street details in an open forum. I have a vague doubt; was this deliberately done because of a business rivalry.

LuciferHYD
10-15-15, 18:21
Brethren,

Spoke with the Spa guy, he will take his precautions. Avoid this Spa for some time. Will post again once it is green. For now it is a hot spot. AVOID.Well done Bro. Good you informed and alerted the Spa Guy.

VishnuHyd
10-15-15, 19:40
Well done Bro. Good you informed and alerted the Spa Guy.While I don't support this individual posting about this spa, I am surprised that this spa has become very popular in the first place.

Been here more than few times. I know you can get a HE but you can get this at so many other spas, in some cases lot more. Even the girls are average at best.

Hope they don't get into any trouble but don't worry too much because almost all spas in Hyderabad provide similar services.

Samar01
10-16-15, 11:47
As I mentioned in my prior post, called up the indie.

My best indie encounter in India so far!

Picked up the Muslim girl (early 20's) from near the airport and drove to inner city to my hotel.

Total GFE.

First round 5 - smooching, DATY, CBJ, multiple positions, finished in doggy.

Second round was more satisfactory, long lasting with both of us sweating even with AC cranked up. DFK, BBBJ! (Yes, that's right) multiple positions, finished in mish.

Damage - 15 k, 2 hours (got to pay up for quality. Fed up with bad quality references so far).

Rating. GFE, 9/10, she was serving me food during our lunch together.

Boobs- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Overall- 8/10 (I am conservative).

Thanks to my buddy Mirchi again for my superlative encounter.

ABS1199
10-16-15, 13:26
Hi buddies,

Check groupon again. There are few deals back which were stopped few weeks back.

Rates have increased by 500 of t t near ORR.

Cheers

HashBoi85
10-16-15, 14:33
Could able to sensitize the fact that you don't have a PM. I am just encouraging you to get a subscription so you won't have to showcase your stupidity out in the open.

Sorry if I sensitized your sensitivity by creating a sensation in your sensitized senses.

ISG moderate everything and you need not project yourself as if big brother of ISG. Could able to sensitize your intention that you may not be approached by anyone as senior for guidance.

Cgs1965
10-17-15, 06:12
OK this is a long shot but I will try anyway.

I am a white British man working in Hyderabad so find it difficult to find real mongering opportunities.

Unless I want to pay extortionate rates to MP and middle men.

Does anyone know of decent independent girls who would come to my villa. Numbers would be much appreciated.

And I know there is a hatred of sharing on this site but I as a white non Indian I am finding it almost impossible to get anywhere myself. Most people who I call speak little to no English which means I get no where.

Any help appreciated.

MissGitika
10-17-15, 07:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Peter1965
10-18-15, 12:11
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact.

ThanksCan you help me with the contact, I hope to recriprocata at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

PvtTomlins
10-18-15, 15:38
Tried the South Indian at Sp K's last weekend. She is willing to please. Cost is high though. 4 k. SP K is charging a lot these days. Nothing less than 4 k per shot. I am looking for other SPs.

Samar01
10-18-15, 17:49
Visited a spa near Ameerpet / SR Nagar early evening. Thanks to one of the senior members.

Not a great place obviously because of the surroundings.

What happened inside is nothing less than fabulous and exceeded my expectations.

Damage was much less than earlier spa I reviewed. Topless access with relaxation at the end as they say here.

Please don't ask me about the whereabouts as without permission from my bud who helped out, I cannot share.

If you have any good indies with reference let me know and I will share my contacts within 3-5 k range.

South Blr Paw
10-19-15, 03:56
I will in Bangkok from 21 to 24 October. Anyone want to join in exploring together, please PM me.

AnilChodary
10-19-15, 04:35
Hi guys,

After long time I am posting my review here, I met this aunty from one of my SP her name starts with are, she stays in madh. Pu. , She is huge in assets and very co-operative, I don't want get into to the deed, but you can imagine, till now I went to her 3 times in one month. I can share the reference, but in returns am expecting the same.

Mr HumpYou
10-19-15, 04:36
Got this SP number from online classifieds list. Ending with 0083. Avoid.

Called him to inquire and he promised nice overall experience with a "HI-FI" gal. Asked me to come to a ATM on the main road of Snagar.

Once there, he kept me going around in circles, until he directed me to an apartment. Was welcomed inside by an aunty who then showed me a 35+ yr old aunty who was fat. Feeling disappointed, I excused myself citing some urgent work, gave the aunty Rs500 for her troubles and left.

Kiran426
10-19-15, 05:40
Being white you will stand out in a crowd. Most indies may not want you near their pads; but may not have a problem with discrete meeting in your place. I think your best chances are Vicky (who from your posts appear to be already familiar to you) and hanging out in a pubs like the 10 Downing St. Whatever the source be, there will be expectation that you will be able to spend more.

OK this is a long shot but I will try anyway.

I am a white British man working in Hyderabad so find it difficult to find real mongering opportunities.

Unless I want to pay extortionate rates to MP and middle men.

Does anyone know of decent independent girls who would come to my villa. Numbers would be much appreciated.

And I know there is a hatred of sharing on this site but I as a white non Indian I am finding it almost impossible to get anywhere myself. Most people who I call speak little to no English which means I get no where.

Any help appreciated.

Bhuppi1111
10-19-15, 10:17
Visited Hyderabad for limited time and could spare very little time for fun. Had PM to Hyderabadi mongers but nobody helped. Decided to achieve my own. One day went to abids in a complex where one unisex saloon and spa situated. Asked for full body massage, negotiated and went in the room. One NE, average looking, came and started the massage. Massage was very very good but nothing provided in the form of extras. Even she did not touched near grwoing and kept the more than safe distance.

Another day visited T spa in Himayat nagar at closing time. Took last appointment, took Thai named Miss J. Excellent massage. Finally took HJ and sucked her. V friendly.

AbhiSingh
10-19-15, 17:33
Folks,

I'll be in Hyderabad for 2 weeks end of the month.

So I am thinking to get a good GF friendly hotel booked and invite my fellow ISG members for a great daru+ girl treat.

Hence requesting fellow members to share GF friendly hotel name and pm me your plan, so that we can connect and execute the plan.

Also please share Indies and SP numbers who provide some real good stuff.

Cheers till then.

NathanDrake
10-19-15, 21:57
Went to the regular Thai Spa above a coffee shop in be. Hills. There was some chick from Mizoram, no extras nor any hint of it. This was always my sure shot, whenever I had any bad experience, I used to go here for a sure thing. First time I face such a situation. I even asked her, she got shy, said no quickly and went away.

She said her friend also started working there, that means that place must be having a problem with LE and they're being careful by hiring local Indians. Have to find another sure thing.

Rohankd
10-20-15, 02:15
Hi,

Me back to Hyd after pretty long time. Got a mail from SP. Did any one try the below 2 ones. Please let me know the feedback before. Waiting for reply.

Cgs1965
10-20-15, 11:37
Being white you will stand out in a crowd. Most indies may not want you near their pads; but may not have a problem with discrete meeting in your place. I think your best chances are Vicky (who from your posts appear to be already familiar to you) and hanging out in a pubs like the 10 Downing St. Whatever the source be, there will be expectation that you will be able to spend more.Yea I've tried the bars but they are not great places. I won't call a middleman hence the post looking for independents.

Thanks for the replies even the strange ones hehehe.

KrazyEagle
10-20-15, 14:10
This sp vny. Money leecher. I have had bad experience big KLPD with him in many deals. He don't own any den. He just act as mediator. He used to quote exorbitant prices to make his cut.

In case if the gals are from direct sp. The deal would be cheaper.

His digits end with 2576. Be cautious.

Regards.

KE.

Hi,

Me back to Hyd after pretty long time. Got a mail from SP. Did any one try the below 2 ones. Please let me know the feedback before. Waiting for reply.

Delib
10-20-15, 14:41
This sp vny. Money leecher. I have had bad experience big KLPD with him in many deals. He don't own any den. He just act as mediator. He used to quote exorbitant prices to make his cut.

In case if the gals are from direct sp. The deal would be cheaper.

His digits end with 2576. Be cautious.

Regards.

KE.Stay away from this SP. With the rate that he quotes you can have better indies in other location including travel expenses.

BabyKutu
10-20-15, 21:27
Hi,

Me back to Hyd after pretty long time. Got a mail from SP. Did any one try the below 2 ones. Please let me know the feedback before. Waiting for reply.What you see is rarely what you get here. You will bust your well earned dough. Stay away.

Mr HumpYou
10-21-15, 05:20
Hi,

Need to book a hotel for a week or possibly more before I leave for Singapore at end of this month. Can anyone please suggest some good GF hotels in and around the city? All the hotels I have stayed in till now have issues with me bringing gals to my room. Tried a couple of recommendations based on the forums, but they too have issues. Please PM me the info if needed. Appreciate the help.

Thanks

AbhiSingh
10-21-15, 06:46
Folks,

I'll be in Hyderabad for 2 weeks end of the month.

So I am thinking to get a good GF friendly hotel booked and invite my fellow ISG members for a great daru+ girl treat.

Hence requesting fellow members to share GF friendly hotel name and pm me your plan, so that we can connect and execute the plan.

Also please share Indies and SP numbers who provide some real good stuff.

Cheers till then.

SilverDew
10-21-15, 21:02
Please be be careful guys... Always be protected.
"The culprit told police that after realizing about his disease, he had unprotected sex with over 300 women, including some housewives."

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/HIV-positive-auto-driver-infects-300-women-in-Hyderabad/articleshow/49474577.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

CompletFun
10-22-15, 02:40
Hola Seniors,

I will be visiting Hyderabad after 18 months. Any help with contacts will be helpful and will share if I find any new mongering in Hyderabad.

Shanisurs
10-23-15, 07:15
Hi,

I have recently shifted to Hyderabad and new to mongering. I am staying in Lingampally.

Requesting seniors to message me any contacts near Lingampally or Chandnagar area. Will prefer independents.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks

Rover1976
10-23-15, 09:00
My first time. I saw a massage ad in Lcnto and proceeded to call. Took a while to find the place, but the guy was polite enough to give good directions. It is actually behind a clinic (near a famous cloth showroom in Begumpet) - what a location. As I walked in, there were two women. One was a receptionist or some sort. The other woman took me in, asked me to undress and change into a disposable undergarment, and went out. She came back after sometime and proceeded to give an excellent head massage. The body massage too was quite good. In the end, she just pulled my underwear down and proceeded to give a good HJ. All in all, a good experience. I'm sure one could have asked for more, but I was not too comfortable. Damages 1.5 k + 100.

HunkyDory912
10-23-15, 14:51
Hi guys,

I am from Mumbai currently on a trip to Hyderabad. I am a native of Hyderabad. I am looking for some good indie contacts in Hyd.

Can provide some contacts in Mumbai in exchange. Let me know if you guys can help.

Looking forward to hearing from you people.

Dega123
10-23-15, 20:12
Guys,

I am visiting India for a short vacation. Can anyone help me with some contacts of Inde's? I don't have anything to offer other then a expensive SP who charges 15 k for ST.

Sxyscker
10-24-15, 01:10
Hi seniors,

I am new. Please show me a fun path.

LongJohnHyd
10-24-15, 07:56
Has anyone managed to score a date with Thai girls at spas? What's the expected damages? Went to an outlet near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] recently where I've been a regular visitor. Asked my regular gal for a night out and she agreed but we did not talk cash at that point. Might be able to take her out soon, but I'm wondering what price ceiling should I set.

Also any suggestions for any GF friendly hotels around Madhapur where we might be able to consummate our arrangement?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RoxLover
10-24-15, 08:21
I live in US and will be visiting Hyderabad. I am Indian though. I can share details of good strip clubs here in city I live. Trust me, some of the strip clubs are really pathetic.

Coming to the point, I don't think so I have it in me for FS. I am fine with mutual touching. Looking at ADS in India, not sure which are real and which are fake. Can someone guide me what is the best way to look up useful ads? Once I have some reports I can share details and ask for contacts. If someone is kind enough to share details with me before my first FR it will be awesome. But anyway, reading the Etiquette post I am not sure if am suppose to expect any contacts.

Where should I look for ads and what are the tips to remain cautious.

Samar01
10-24-15, 15:26
Hola Seniors,

I will be visiting Hyderabad after 18 months. Any help with contacts will be helpful and will share if I find any new mongering in Hyderabad.You may not get much help in this forum. However you need to be specific in your requirements, budget.

PM me and based on it I can let you know one or two of my contacts that I can share.

Other senior mongers. I will be back in Hyderabad next week. Any quality indie contact is helpful. Will be posting FRs if I am able to strike a deal with chicks, whom I am yet to contact.

Veejayk
10-24-15, 15:49
Hi,

This is a week old report. Last week I went to T spa in G-bowli. I was shocked to see that the price there was 3 k for oil massage, costliest I ever had. But since I was there, I paid for it. Was assigned a good looking Thai. She did not tell her name and I did not insist. Massage was decent. When there is 5 minutes left, she asked for extras. I asked for BJ. She quoted 4 k. After some negotiations came down to 2 k. Till this time there was no disturbance, then there were movements outside and she had to start and stop abruptly. After 2-3 minutes she jerked me off. Took bath and left the place.

WIR: May be not.

Can anyone share me SP contacts in Madhapur / G-bowli area? Will reciprocate with contacts that I have.

RahulMe
10-24-15, 17:47
Hi buddies,

Please share contacts of hifi aunties. Busty ones who are not regular workers. Busty housewives are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ABS1199
10-24-15, 18:19
Hi,

This is a week old report. Last week I went to T spa in G-bowli. I was shocked to see that the price there was 3 k for oil massage, costliest I ever had. But since I was there, I paid for it. Was assigned a good looking Thai. She did not tell her name and I did not insist. Massage was decent. When there is 5 minutes left, she asked for extras. I asked for BJ. She quoted 4 k. After some negotiations came down to 2 k. Till this time there was no disturbance, then there were movements outside and she had to start and stop abruptly. After 2-3 minutes she jerked me off. Took bath and left the place.

WIR: May be not.

Can anyone share me SP contacts in Madhapur / G-bowli area? Will reciprocate with contacts that I have.I am a regular at that place.

I pay 1 K for BBJ and 500 for HJ.

Please check the rates before you go on this forum else it will be a load on others.

Cheers.

ABS1199
10-24-15, 18:21
Question from previous post:

LongJohnHyd: Has anyone managed to score a date with Thai girls at spas? What's the expected damages? Went to an outlet near recently where I've been a regular visitor. Asked my regular gal for a night out and she agreed but we did not talk cash at that point. Might be able to take her out soon, but I'm wondering what price ceiling should I set.

Answer:

Yes, I have tried.

Paid 10 k + Dinner at a posh restaurant.

WannaDate11
10-25-15, 03:58
Hi all,

I am new to Hyderabad, and after trying out some MP all of them seem to only have HJ or BJ's but no FS. Unlike in a couple of other metros.

Does anyone in this forum know of places in Hyderabad and can help out a newbie?

I am also new to this forum after searching online came across this great forum and have just recently joined.

Totally appreciate any heads up / leads.

Thanks

ABS1199
10-25-15, 04:38
Hi all,

I am new to Hyderabad, and after trying out some MP all of them seem to only have HJ or BJ's but no FS. Unlike in a couple of other metros.

Does anyone in this forum know of places in Hyderabad and can help out a newbie?

I am also new to this forum after searching online came across this great forum and have just recently joined.

Totally appreciate any heads up / leads.

ThanksYes you can get FS at spa at Hitech city.

But the price quotes is too high. Thai girls asks for 6 k for FS. Avoid it. Better go to some Independent operator.

Rod Monster
10-25-15, 11:12
Hey there guys,

New to Hyderabad, recently moved back from Aus. So this is my first report here.

I recently went to the famous couple and it was a really bad experience. I contacted them through an ad on locanto and proceeded.

Once inside the place absolutely smells like dog [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), unhygienic to be very precise. Paid the guy, and proceeded to the deed. The girl was okay to say it in a nice way, too fat for my liking. Good blowjob skills sucks real good if you guide her. But coming to the main part is where it all went downhill for me. She kept saying it was too big for her and once I started taking her in doggy, she just got up and said sorry I can't do it and left. Worst fucking experience ever. My dick just went limp had to go back home and relieve myself.

Place: 1/10 (smells like shit, I couldn't get rid of the smell for a couple days).

Girl: 4/10 (okay, but on the fatter side).

Blow job: 7/10 (guide her and you'll be okay).

Sex: 3/10 (couldn't finish with her, kept saying too big).

Amount: 2 k (not to costly I suppose, but fuck I couldn't finish).

WIR: hell no.

If you guys need contacts in Brisbane or Gold Coast, hit me up. I'll be able to help.

BabyKutu
10-25-15, 17:02
Yes you can get FS at spa at Hitech city.

But the price quotes is too high. Thai girls asks for 6 k for FS. Avoid it. Better go to some Independent operator.I think that might be history. Now they range between 10 K - 12 K.

Not worth it dudes, get a indi hole.

ImtNag
10-26-15, 03:31
Hi,

Will be in Hyd for a few days would appreciate a few indi contacts. Plesae PM.

AbhiReddy
10-26-15, 12:26
Bro by any chance her name starts with S and no. Ending with 404 or 311.

Picked up the Muslim girl (early 20's) from near the airport and drove to inner city to my hotel.

Total GFE.

Second round was more satisfactory, long lasting with both of us sweating even with AC cranked up. DFK, BBBJ! (Yes, that's right) multiple positions, finished in mish.

Damage - 15 k, 2 hours (got to pay up for quality. Fed up with bad quality references so far).

Boobs- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Hardrod81
10-26-15, 14:53
I had her for 10 k for 2 hours once and another time 16 k for the whole night. Please check with the mongers who share the number for the price details also. Got a call from this so called beauty few days ago and shocked when she said 15 k for ST. She just jacked up her prices.

Total GFE.

Boobs- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Samar01
10-26-15, 15:40
I had her for 10 k for 2 hours once and another time 16 k for the whole night. Please check with the mongers who share the number for the price details also. Got a call from this so called beauty few days ago and shocked when she said 15 k for ST. She just jacked up her prices.Good to know you had her for 10 K before.

I did ask around and posted a couple of messages asking for contacts / references.

Except for a couple of mongers no one bothered to share. And this is what happens.

New contacts are obviously asked higher prices by indies to test waters.

I say Delhi is the model forum where contacts are shared and prices are kept in check. To an extent Mumbai ain't so bad.

But buddy you like it or not, Hyderabad seems to be at an abyss as fas as contact sharing is concerned.

WellWisher9784
10-26-15, 16:08
Yes, Sumthing is wrong with these places, it was a sure shot for atleast a HJ but.

The whole staff has been replaced with local North Eastern Chicks.

And no Hints or they are too shy to even ask, or just keep running away as if we will ask her for a night.

I guess it might be the effect of huge pricing charged by Thai chicks or LE or visa issues.

When asked, the security guy while leaving, he said all the Thai staff has gone home & will be returning in a month.

So its better to avoid these place expecting a BBJ or HJ for a while, regular Massage is good but not as good as one can get from a Thai chick.

My two cents says lets wait till the festival season gets over and see.

Will keep you ISGians updated for sure, till then peace out bro.

Be safe!

Went to the regular Thai Spa above a coffee shop in be. Hills. There was some chick from Mizoram, no extras nor any hint of it. This was always my sure shot, whenever I had any bad experience, I used to go here for a sure thing. First time I face such a situation. I even asked her, she got shy, said no quickly and went away.

She said her friend also started working there, that means that place must be having a problem with LE and they're being careful by hiring local Indians. Have to find another sure thing.

Dega123
10-26-15, 17:40
Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.

WannaDate11
10-27-15, 06:32
Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.Wow great. Could you share damage and coordinates?

WannaDate11
10-27-15, 10:27
Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.Hey Dega123.

Looks great can you share the coordinates for this SP?

Mr HumpYou
10-27-15, 14:17
At BabyKutu. Brotha, Your inbox is full. Mind clearing it?

Thanks