PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Member #4441
10-27-15, 16:54
She look really cute and nice.

Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.

Kiran426
10-27-15, 18:41
She has been reviewed here couple of months ago. The picture is taken when she was several years younger and she is not as silky and milky as in this pict; but agree on attitude.

Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.

Abhijeet25
10-27-15, 22:36
Firstly thanks to all my fellow mongers from the city who were so kind and generous in sharing their contacts. Really grateful. Also no hard feelings for those who couldn't share. I completely understand the predicament of sharing their contacts with a stranger.

I couldn't try all the shared contacts due to time constraints and also due to lack of reference for some of the Indes. This contact was shared by Bobby591 and any requests for the digits should go through him.

This lady called Anusha called me to her friends place. Now the place was really scary. Very crowded and had a tough time in locating the place. As I entered the house I saw a pot bellied guy sitting in the hall and watching TV, that really got my heart in my mouth. I wanted to call it off but Anusha assured that the place is safe. Decided to stay back, and I am glad I did. This lady is a total tigress who was starving, started with wet DFK and then she licked me all over, with special attention on my chest. Gave a CBJ. Had her in wot and missionary. She gave me a tight hug and a kiss before we parted. A true VFM inde, not great looking but tries to please her client.

Score card.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Charges: 1. 5 k and 200 for the place.

WIR: Yes but at a different place.

Posting from my phone, apologies for typos.

Mr HumpYou
10-28-15, 04:08
How the hell are you guys able to get VFM indies?? Tips / Pointers for finding them?? LOL.

ALL the people I spoke to demanded huge figures, the cheapest I have seen being 7 K for ST. I guess when there is a SP involved the price goes up exponentially.

RahulMe
10-28-15, 06:07
Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.Please share contact of her. She looking awesome. Is she north Indian?

AnilChodary
10-28-15, 12:08
Mad. Pu aunty referred her friend, boss believe me it is heaven. Damages 5 k.

WellWisher9784
10-28-15, 16:51
Quick question has anyone tried Omega Prf. Spa ad from CL site, just wanted to know if its genuine or not. And the contact number ends with 7249.

Planning to try it for sure, jst being extra careful.

Any inputs will be highly appreciable.

Be Safe, Play Safe!

Estasy
10-28-15, 18:39
Mad. Pu aunty referred her friend, boss believe me it is heaven. Damages 5 k.Anil,

Any directions on the referral friend. Want to try it!

BabyKutu
10-28-15, 21:54
Quick question has anyone tried Omega Prf. Spa ad from CL site, just wanted to know if its genuine or not. And the contact number ends with 7249.

Be Safe, Play Safe!Nope. It is FS masked as an MP. Not worth it.

VenkataSwamy
10-29-15, 04:44
Buddy,

Please clear your inbox.

Firstly thanks to all my fellow mongers from the city who were so kind and generous in sharing their contacts. Really grateful. Also no hard feelings for those who couldn't share. I completely understand the predicament of sharing their contacts with a stranger.

I couldn't try all the shared contacts due to time constraints and also due to lack of reference for some of the Indes. This contact was shared by Bobby591 and any requests for the digits should go through him.

This lady called Anusha called me to her friends place. Now the place was really scary. Very crowded and had a tough time in locating the place. As I entered the house I saw a pot bellied guy sitting in the hall and watching TV, that really got my heart in my mouth. I wanted to call it off but Anusha assured that the place is safe. Decided to stay back, and I am glad I did. This lady is a total tigress who was starving, started with wet DFK and then she licked me all over, with special attention on my chest. Gave a CBJ. Had her in wot and missionary. She gave me a tight hug and a kiss before we parted..

Ancyb
10-29-15, 08:00
Friends,

Planning to come hyd on Saturday.

Anyone can help with any contact nearby abds, koti.

Either MP or anything will do.

Please fellow mongers help me.

AnilChodary
10-29-15, 10:17
Mad. Pu aunty referred her friend, boss believe me it is heaven. Damages 5 k.Somebody from forum made her scared by sending sms, she had given me a bad time please don't call her and don't ask me for her number.

DesiPunter
10-29-15, 12:24
This is first of a double FR of experiences I had at two budget MPs. These are good finds and the person who gave me their contact info has explicitly prohibited me from sharing them unless the requester is a familiar senior. So please do not be offended if I do not reply to any message asking for contact info. My hands are tied. I do not wish to draw everyone's attention to these places.

Ms P at Ameerpet zone.

The day was Bakrid and it was of course a holiday. I was feeling horny and felt like a good massage with a happy ending. I decided to try out Ms P as suggested by the friend. She runs a spa in this zone and on the sly, provides what I wanted. I called her at 12 noon and a sweet polite voice speaking in Hindi asked me to come in after 1:30 (she was with a lady customer in her spa, she said). Close to the appointed time, I reached ameerpet and was guided by her on phone to her spa. It was fairly easy to locate due to a popular landmark nearby. The spa was on the first floor of a building above some shops.

I went up and the door was open. I peeped in and not a soul to be seen. I knocked a few times and then called out. After a minute or so, she appeared from the far end asked me to come in. She came closer and I saw a fair, slim, busty, light eyed lady with a very sweet, shy almost childlike voice. She speaks very politely and is comfortable in Hindi only. After I paid up, she asked me to take a seat in the salon room and went away to arrange the massage room at the back.

The place as such screams "low budget" and is not air conditioned. It was a fairly warm day and I was apprehensive about how the massage room would be. She reappeared and asked me to come to the room. As expected it was a cluttered, non air conditioned room with a massage table in the middle and thankfully a ceiling fan above. The sheets appeared clean. She asked me to undress and disappeared to lock up the spa from inside.

Back in the room she asked me (I was nude by now) to lie down and commenced with the oil massage (I chose a non-scented oil). Despite her slim, fragile appearance she was able to give me a very nice and strong massage. I was feeling instantly relaxed when the knots in my muscles melted away. The bum massage was terrific with the fingertips constantly caressing Chotte Ustaad and his 2 sidekicks. The Ustaad of course stirred to life and was eager to take a look. She continued massaging my back before asking me to turn over.

I was on my back in a jiffy and Chotte Ustaad was standing at full attention having his first look at her. She smiled and patted his head but started massaging my foot and legs. As her hands moved towards the Zone, she poured some oil on her palms and gently started caressing Ustaad and his twins. It was excruciatingly pleasurable and seeing it being done by a seemingly shy girl added to the kick. I told her to go easy and take it slow just to prolong my pleasure. She understood and started massaging my chest and shoulders with an occasional brush of my pubes.

By then I was groping her from above her top and was feeling her nice and large boobs. I asked her for a topless massage but she politely declined saying since it was my first visit, she would not be comfortable. I didn't insist but put my hand inside her top to feel her boobs. This continued for a few minutes. She gently stroking and rubbing my dick and sack, and I squeezing her tits from inside her top. Maybe she got excited she suddenly stopped and lifted her top and unhooked her bra. Not topless yet, but I could sit up to directly squeeze and suck at her boobs. She had her eyes closed while at the same time gently pumping me, so I assume she was enjoying too. I continued sitting up to grope / suck and she soon started rubbing her face on my chest while at the same time increasing the speed. I came with a bang with her boobs rubbing my face and a nipple in my mouth. She gently squeezed till the last drop and wiped it off with a towel. I asked her to give me a head massage which she did.

Finally I was satiated and got out of the table while she was hooking her bra back on. I asked her if she gives full service or even BJ but she gently said she doesn't and that the HJ is her limit. I asked to take a quick shower. When I saw the so called "shower room" it was a shocker. It was a narrow room with an attached toilet and just a bucket + mug for a "shower". There was hardly any place to hang up my clothes. I managed to keep my undy, tee and shorts balanced on top of a rusty pipe and poured a few mugs of cold water to wash away some oil at least. This was the worst part of the entire experience. This is not a place for an extensive oil massage unless you want to step out with oily face, hands etc.

I anyway managed to wash off most oil on my face, neck, arms and lower legs (the visible parts) and dressed up. Later outside I tipped her a 500 and gave her a hug. She promised me a topless massage on my next visit.

Scores:

Damage: 1500 + 500 tips.

Massage: 9/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10 her shy nature (maybe pretended) was a turn on for me.

Place: 3/10.

FS: No.

BJ: No.

Location: safe as long as there is no steady stream of people visiting her and drawing attention!

WIR: yes but not in a hurry.

ABS1199
10-29-15, 13:40
This is a few days old report.

MP regularly appears in TOI. Charges 1500.

They generally use to have locals, but recently they hired a very cute NE therapist S* (evening in hindi).

Massage is very good.

HJ and Top access at the end.

Total damage 1500+500.

VishnuHyd
10-29-15, 17:24
On a recent visit to a new bank, I happened to meet a lady banker.

Her attitude changed as soon as I have given my business card and then the flirting started.

She is married person in low 30's north Indian with average color but good looking. She is slightly busty with very un-noticeable paunch. Usually I am not the kind of person that will entertain a stranger, but she kept on asking lot of questions in the pretext of explaining some products and I could see it's not usual.

And finally she asked me if it's OK if she bothered me by calling me on a different day when I am not so busy and I said it should be fine.

I hope she is not trying to sell some Insurance product.

Any way, I will see if she calls and what happens.

LuciferHYD
10-29-15, 18:02
One of our ISG buddy shared an Indi's contact. Last Saturday I called her with the ready reference. She responded nicley. She sounded very genuine on phone. She speaks excellent English. She said her name is Rita and she is a Designer based out of Bangalore and frequently visits Hyderabad on work. She straight away came to the point asked for 10 k for 3 hrs and said no in-call at her pad; I have to arrange the place and pick her up from GVK One Mall.

Restriction put forth by her: No BBBJ (only CBJ allowed), no Anal and no love bites (LOL!

Program was fixed for Sunday afternoon. I queried whether she can produce her ID if we have to check-in a hotel together. She answered in affirmative and I went ahead and booked a room in a star hotel in Somajiguda. I picked her up from GVK one. She was around 5'3", Age may be 25-26, reasonably fair, not really slim but definitely not fat. She was elegantly dressed in white leggings and light colored printed top and a cream colored shrug. She had her hairs tied up in a neat ponytail. She spoke confidently and carried herself well. She can easily pass off as an upper middleclass girl-friend if accompanied to any pub or hotel. I drove to hotel and in Sunday's sparse traffic reached the destination in 10-15 minutes. Check-in was quick and in few minutes we were in the luxurious room.

After getting to know each other a little bit, we undressed. Her sports Bra and white panty were out in a flash. Butter- smooth body, good sized boobs and smooth shaven pussy. In nude, she was a treat to watch.

The first surprise: she was not shy at all!

Then we went to the bath and she washed me in a very nice way where I was again surprised. I didn't expect a modern girl doing it such a natural way. In fact after the bath, she made me hard in seconds, put the rubber on and gave a CBJ that I was only blinking. The only weird thing was that she wiped her mouth with a towel every 20-30 seconds. That was a bit killing the moment.

I didn't want it happen that the girl is driving the situation; so I led the action. I did DATY and this time it felt great. This also gave some opportunity to break the ice. It worked pretty well; she was shaking and trembling from time to time but giving such a noise that was driving me nuts. Anyway we warmed up pretty well so I finally entered her in a missionary position. She was tight but it felt super exciting. We went for few positions where I could finally take control until the end came; It didn't take too much time to make me come. Had three shots in four hours. One of the round was on the couch (first time on couch for me) One of the rounds culminated into COF.

Though there was initial hesitation from her side, subsequently, we indulged in lot of DFK really deep and wet. She is not a time watcher. Stayed extra one hour without any drama.

We had another shower, smiling, laughing making some further jokes and then the farewell came. She dressed, put on a light make up, collected her fee; briskly counted the currency, placed it in her purse and confidently walked out of the Room. I stayed back in the room and checked out next morning after a good breakfast.

Report Card:

Face: 6/10.

Body:7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

VFM: 8/10.

WIR: Probably.

PKumarV
10-29-15, 18:04
I tired twice to reach her during this week, but she is not picking the calls. I am hoping that she is out of town. But anyone for the forum contacted her?

Dega123
10-29-15, 18:11
I tried connecting with an SP from locanto with numbers ending in 2599 his name starts with M follows a great dancers name the world has ever seen.

He made me come over to a few places and finally a guy who is a friend of SP met me at an apartment. He sent 4 pics before I reached him. He asked me to handover the cash and go to an aptment. I didn't trust him and asked him to come with me. That guy refused to come up but demanded to pay the money upfront. I showed him my middle finger and walked away. I felt it is a cash and dash scheme. Any experience with this SP for anyone? Is he genuine?

Mirchi9
10-29-15, 20:25
Usually all home / room serive massages means FS under that mask.

Be Safe, Play Safe!

PavanDude
10-29-15, 22:20
After a few hiccups in my mongering journey my recent experience is something very unique and satisfying to the absolute core of my desires. My tryst with call girls is OK; but it lacks the genuine feedback of mutual pleasure from the partner and for some one like me that is of utmost importance for my arousal. Even if they cooperate by responding the very thought of fake expressions crosses the mind and does affect those few moments of pleasure. So with this I continued my search for horny females on social media for the ultimate prize of finding someone who would desire me as much as I do her.

After spending hours, days and months I ended up talking (chatting) with a woman who was just like any other horny housewife. She didn't share her pics nor she gave her number, having seen so many like this I was not really interested in her but unlike others she wasn't looking for momentary pleasures of role playing or horny chats. So I maintained a cordial relationship with almost zero expectations.

And on one fine day she pings me saying she works for a Bank in a city nearer to Chennai and is going to be in Hyderabad for an official trip the next day ans is willing to meet me. I was surprised and in a few minutes she shared her number and saw her in a video call. She wasn't fair but had some pretty sharp features making her look beautiful. I was cloud nine.

As she was planning to leave on the day of arrival itself and the trip being official I had a very short time window. I have decided to keep it simple and suggested for a coffee meetup.

I reached the place where she was having her meeting and waited for a decent 3 hours. Then after some everlasting phase of boredom got the call saying she is done with her work. She was in her early thirties, a buxom lady with right amount of flesh at the right areas. It was 6 pm already and she has a bus to catch at 1030 pm. With no much options I picked her in my car and headed straight to the airport. The empty flyover with less traffic gave decent privacy for me. Touched her while shifting gears and she smiled. We spoke a lot and we reached the airport. Had some snacks and not knowing what to do and needing more privacy I decided for a long drive. Guess where? Long drive and privacy? There's nothing better than the outer ring road. For the next two hours I drove one arc of the ring road thrice and had the pleasure of touching a equally horny lady wherever I want. She had awesome boobs. That feeling when the car is going on a smooth road and your left hand is busy exploring even smoother is bliss. For an Indian this is a rare time when your right hand is jealous of your Left hand. We stopped for Dinner and decided to drop her at her hotel. And as we entered the heavy traffic areas she asked for Lip Kiss before we lose the privacy. Stopped the car in the side way and kissed for a couple of minutes. I dropped her at the hotel and headed home with a level of satisfaction which I haven't felt in recent days. I am in touch with her and already planning the itinerary when she he here in Hyd back for meeting in Dec.

DesiPunter
10-30-15, 03:36
I tired twice to reach her during this week, but she is not picking the calls. I am hoping that she is out of town. But anyone for the forum contacted her?She is not that easy to get hold of, at least for me. I whatsapped her and when I saw that the msg was read, I called her. Never tried her yet because she offers only outcalls. But to many others she has provided in calls too. Try yr luck.

PvtTomlins
10-31-15, 01:21
She is not that easy to get hold of, at least for me. I whatsapped her and when I saw that the msg was read, I called her. Never tried her yet because she offers only outcalls. But to many others she has provided in calls too. Try yr luck.Someone rightly mentioned it a few months ago, she is apparently finding it difficult to arrange a place and I think someone has spooked her, so she isn't seeing anyone new and sticking to her existing contacts only. If anyone does manage it work things out, let us know, because I am interested in meeting this one.

Monger2015
10-31-15, 06:49
I tried connecting with an SP from locanto with numbers ending in 2599 his name starts with M follows a great dancers name the world has ever seen.

He made me come over to a few places and finally a guy who is a friend of SP met me at an apartment. He sent 4 pics before I reached him. He asked me to handover the cash and go to an aptment. I didn't trust him and asked him to come with me. That guy refused to come up but demanded to pay the money upfront. I showed him my middle finger and walked away. I felt it is a cash and dash scheme. Any experience with this SP for anyone? Is he genuine?You did the right thing pay only after you see the girl. That was always helped me avoid such scams.

Hope it helps.

I am trying to post a Experiance I had at a place nearby however ISG removed the post twice so I don't know how to continue its about a village near hyd with a lane full of young girls.

AgarBaba
10-31-15, 12:25
Found a contact in locanto. Number ending with *7883, serving in Mdhpur, Kndpur area.

Wanted to know if it is genuine?

Thanks.

Linguswamy
10-31-15, 13:01
I had been to vizag for a business tour and was staying at the'plla. Evening was going through various sites and got number of SP the. He quoted 7 K for college.

Girls and asked to come to beach road. Went there waited for 10 min. Then called to come to another area and guided me to a narrow road and somehow reached his den.

Two girls of below average was there and I refused. He then introduced me to another SP who gave me a inde number and asked to contact her. Called her and.

The lady received with a sweet voice. She asked me to put 5 K in her account and then only she will meet me. This time jhony took over my mind and I was in damn.

Mood for action. I transferred the money and then the real game started. She started asking for 5 K more. I said F* off and went back to hotel. Is the vizag scene.

So dry?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

HotSumadhur84
10-31-15, 16:58
Is she that good at service. Any review about her would be appreciated. Looking forward to catch her soon. How about the damages.

Someone rightly mentioned it a few months ago, she is apparently finding it difficult to arrange a place and I think someone has spooked her, so she isn't seeing anyone new and sticking to her existing contacts only. If anyone does manage it work things out, let us know, because I am interested in meeting this one.

KiranRocks
10-31-15, 19:16
Hi,

Am new on this site, would like to know more and familiarize myself on these forums.

Excited to realized what all I get from this forums and whom all I meet.

Any guys from hyd can help me out in starting.

Cheers,

Kiran

KiranRocks
10-31-15, 19:25
Hey guys,

I am a subscribed member now. What are the perks to be a subscribed member?

SxyManHyd
10-31-15, 21:28
It has more to do with the LE in Hyderabad. Most SP or indian do not want referrals. I have never had quite SP harass me but I did & so low supply and high demand.

Once you find a genuine SP do not lose touch. I did that mistake and found myself begging for contacts and wasting money on locato.

Good to know you had her for 10 K before.

I did ask around and posted a couple of messages asking for contacts / references.

Except for a couple of mongers no one bothered to share. And this is what happens.

New contacts are obviously asked higher prices by indies to test waters.

I say Delhi is the model forum where contacts are shared and prices are kept in check. To an extent Mumbai ain't so bad.

But buddy you like it or not, Hyderabad seems to be at an abyss as fas as contact sharing is concerned.

Qswdefrg12
11-01-15, 08:35
I had been to vizag for a business tour and was staying at the'plla. Evening was going through various sites and got number of SP the. He quoted 7 K for college.

Girls and asked to come to beach road. Went there waited for 10 min. Then called to come to another area and guided me to a narrow road and somehow reached his den...The only option you have in vizag is the spa in the 5* hotel there.

EnjoySexLife
11-01-15, 13:29
I wanted to venture on MPs. I have purchased voucher from Group on and call them and fixed appointment. It's in Gachibowli and the famous one starts with T. Walked into the SPA and waited for therapist. The first issue is there are curtains and no doors. A middle aged (May be in 30's) lady came in. By looks ok ok. Started massage and got some clues that there may be chances of extras. After turned and laid on my back and when she was doing massage on lower part Jhony got aroused. Silence is over; I have asked her for extras. As expected (got clues in the binging itself) she is ready to offer extras. Here comes the twist, was asking for 3000 for sucking and without any access. For hand job she was asking 1000. I have given counter offer that I can pay 900 for Blow Job or hand job for 500 and was denied. I don't want pay more as this is a lady (Not girl) and walked out (though Jhony was dominating). Reception was Indian girl I like her but not dare enough to ask her anything. But, asked the therapist name. The therapist name starts with the (A famous sop name starts with the same letter).

As per my observation the prices are very in Hyderabad. When I was in Delhi was able to get decent girls from 2500 itself. Even people were sharing the info as well without any hesitation over there.

No offence please. It's just my experience and opinion.

Crazy40
11-01-15, 14:54
Fellows Need a Clean and Budget Friendly Provider. Appreciate any help!

Crazy40
11-01-15, 15:19
Looking for some Clean Budget Friendly Contacts. Need Help Folks.

VishnuHyd
11-01-15, 15:37

Girls and asked to come to beach road. Went there waited for 10 min. Then called to come to another area and guided me to a narrow road and somehow reached his den.

Two girls of below average was there and I refused. He then introduced me to another SP who gave me a inde number and asked to contact her. Called her and.

The lady received with a sweet voice. She asked me to put 5 K in her account and then only she will meet me. This time jhony took over my mind and I was in damn...Few people gave me contacts but it didn't work out for me. Vizag is even worst then Hyderabad.

Priyaf2
11-01-15, 16:17
One of our ISG buddy shared an Indi's contact. Last Saturday I called her with the ready reference. She responded nicley. She sounded very genuine on phone. She speaks excellent English. She said her name is Rita and she is a Designer based out of Bangalore and frequently visits...Can you give her number?

StarTrekRemo
11-01-15, 17:25
Can any of you guys share contacts in Chicago.

Thanks in advance!

RahulMe
11-01-15, 18:10
Hi buddies, any review of are aunty. Please send me pic if anyone have. Planning to meet her this weekend. What are the damages? Is she worthy?

Thanks in advance.

PvtTomlins
11-01-15, 21:28
Is she that good at service. Any review about her would be appreciated. Looking forward to catch her soon. How about the damages.You will have to go back many pages to find the FRs, but based on what I read, she is an above average lady who offers a reasonably good GFE experience. I am yet to meet her, so I can't say much.

Robocop38
11-02-15, 01:43
The only option you have in vizag is the spa in the 5* hotel there.Bro,

In Vizag when Sukho Thai was there we could at least get HJ now the spa has been closed permanently.

NewtoHyd
11-02-15, 03:20
Hi buddies, any review of are aunty. Please send me pic if anyone have. Planning to meet her this weekend. What are the damages? Is she worthy?

Thanks in advance.Thanks to one member here, I got her contact, met her recently, she is average looking and service levels are OK. Not worth 7 x, I expect x fact at that price. Being indie she can do better or reduce the price. There are 2 bands, one in 2-3 k and another above 5 k. For second you expect relaxing service and some intimate GFE kind of stuff.

SilverDew
11-02-15, 04:29
Guys. Leads to any safe place please, I can't use mine. Can't really say if I missed a couple of indies for want of a safe place. Want to try these few so called indies willing to budge if same is. Available.

Any help would be very nice.

Regards.

Kiran426
11-02-15, 06:43
SP ending 0873 is asking 10 k for ST. Any experience?

HardLover
11-02-15, 07:01
Does anyone have experience at NamePeanut (convert in hindi) railway station vicinity? An auto driver told me that there are lots of birds available in this area by the railway station and all the bus dealers who go to mumbai, vizag etc.

Kiran426
11-02-15, 08:27
Never mind. SP said the girl is not available any more. Any comments about the SP is still welcome.

SP ending 0873 is asking 10 k for ST. Any experience?

SilverDew
11-02-15, 11:19
Dear. It's not really worth taking so much of a risk with such areas where you are not conversant. And also you run the risk of being ripped in such kind of localities unless you are sure of some tested sp or contact.

Just trying to caution you.

Play safe, happy mongering.

Does anyone have experience at NamePeanut (convert in hindi) railway station vicinity? An auto driver told me that there are lots of birds available in this area by the railway station and all the bus dealers who go to mumbai, vizag etc..

Pandu007
11-02-15, 13:25
Bro,

In Vizag when Sukho Thai was there we could at least get HJ now the spa has been closed permanently.Is there any honest sp. Please send me contacts of Hyderabad. I will stay here for 2 months.

Pandu007
11-02-15, 13:39
I'm new for the Hyderabad and for this form. I'm blamed by two contacts with damage of 5 k and 5 k. So don't trust 95.896 so please share honest contacts my dear seniors.

Dega123
11-02-15, 15:02
Not sure if that SP is legit. He also sent me the same pic.

Never mind. SP said the girl is not available any more. Any comments about the SP is still welcome.

ABS1199
11-02-15, 17:46
I wanted to venture on MPs. I have purchased voucher from Group on and call them and fixed appointment. It's in Gachibowli and the famous one starts with T. Walked into the SPA and waited for therapist. The first issue is there are curtains and no doors. A middle aged (May be in 30's) lady came in. By looks ok ok. Started massage and got some clues that there may be chances of extras. After turned and laid on my back and when she was doing massage on lower part Jhony got aroused. Silence is over; I have asked her for extras. As expected (got clues in the binging itself) she is ready to offer extras. Here comes the twist, was asking for 3000 for sucking and without any access. For hand job she was asking 1000. I have given counter offer that I can pay 900 for Blow Job or hand job for 500 and was denied. I don't want pay more as this is a lady (Not girl) and walked out (though Jhony was dominating). Reception was Indian girl I like her but not dare enough to ask her anything. But, asked the therapist name. The therapist name starts with the (A famous sop name starts with the same letter).

As per my observation the prices are very in Hyderabad. When I was in Delhi was able to get decent girls from 2500 itself. Even people were sharing the info as well without any hesitation over there.

No offence please. It's just my experience and opinion.The name starts- with the I guess.

She is useless with high rates. She teases a lot so that we become desperate. I faced similar situation where she asked for 4 k for BBJ and 2 k for HJ. Luckily my head took control and I refused, I shagged in the shower and she was seeing that. Later she asked for a tip which I refused to give.

There is one whose name starts with "S". She is in 40's but excellent massage skills and HJ is cheaper.

ABS1199
11-03-15, 03:44
SP ending 0873 is asking 10 k for ST. Any experience?Not a reliable SP.

That pic is also fake and not of the girl he will provide.

HardLover
11-03-15, 07:27
Thanks man. Actually I'm proficient in Hyderabad dialect and can very well pass like some old city guy. I've heard that many lodges in that area offer short time for dirt cheap prices for travelers. The reason I was asking is because I'm tired of the run around and wasting hours before showing up for a session which has mostly aunties. This area is also closer to my home so it's less time wasting on traffic.

Dear. It's not really worth taking so much of a risk with such areas where you are not conversant. And also you run the risk of being ripped in such kind of localities unless you are sure of some tested sp or contact.

Just trying to caution you.

Play safe, happy mongering.

Monger2015
11-03-15, 10:55
Hi fellow mongers.

Was tried of visiting the same spa again so decided to try a new MP.

Browsed LOC for a while got a contact for MP in Ameerpet near sarathi studio.

First time I walked into the MP I was welcomed nicly made very comfortable there were 3 girls and was asked to choose. Two girls wanted to offer me service however I choose a simple telugu type girl.

Walked in the massage room and sat on the table thinking will get a dispo!! Well waited she came in saw me still dressed. Asked for dispo and she had to go searching for it.

Found one. Massage started.

No worth a single penny the massage when asked do you have any exp or training she said she used to only massage ladies however due to currency constraint started this.

Offered Body to body massage for 3 k however the regular massage itself was not upto the mark so refused. Asked for a BJ. Declined agreed for HJ and took a while for it as she had to kiss it for it to finish.

She was shy and not a regular type of girl so it was fun however will not repeat.

Damages:- 1500+500.

Rating 4/10.

WIR: nvr.

I am looking for nuru massage or a complete body to body massage with a through professional who knows what they are doing. Still searching for the same contact.

Enjoy guys!

Cheers

HotSumadhur84
11-03-15, 13:11
Hi guys,

This is the fastest review on MP near kphb. Therapit was a chubby NE manipuri. Opted for a deep tissue massage and the massage was very good. I started chatting with her after an hour starting the massage. She knows English and Hindi, talked to her about other therapist and her previous experience. She was bubbly. In between the massage I kept on asking about extras provided other than the menu at counter. She behaved as if she is unaware. I thought she would offer at the end. When she said that the massage is completed I was seeing her face whether she asks or makes me asks about extras. I asked about extras but she still remained as if she is not aware. I clearly said whether she is ready to do massage to my jhonny. She was smiling and said humbly that she won't do any extras other than the menu. I took steam bath and a shower, did my self massage inside bathroom, wore clothes and came out.

Damage - 2500 for sport / deep tissue massage.

Place was safe, clean. Bathrooms don't have a latche. Hot water is available. Rooms have doors but therapist won't lock from inside.

Therapist Miss s.

Monger2015
11-03-15, 15:25
Thanks man. Actually I'm proficient in Hyderabad dialect and can very well pass like some old city guy. I've heard that many lodges in that area offer short time for dirt cheap prices for travelers. The reason I was asking is because I'm tired of the run around and wasting hours before showing up for a session which has mostly aunties. This area is also closer to my home so it's less time wasting on traffic.Hey,

I stay in the area nearby and would love to hear how your first exp goes.

Am tuned!

Stay safe,

Pandu007
11-03-15, 15:30
Hi Rohit,

Heading to HYD this weekend. Looking fwd your help in getting the contact of that lady.Hi Rohit,

Please share me the contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Estasy
11-03-15, 17:33
Remember few months back we had homemade aunty in Bowenapally. Does anybody know if she is still avbl & share contact?

BabyKutu
11-03-15, 18:59
Thanks man. Actually I'm proficient in Hyderabad dialect and can very well pass like some old city guy. I've heard that many lodges in that area offer short time for dirt cheap prices for travelers. The reason I was asking is because I'm tired of the run around and wasting hours before showing up for a session which has mostly aunties. This area is also closer to my home so it's less time wasting on traffic.Bro. I resisted the temptation to respons. One fellow monger to another. '.

Those lodges are hotbeds for crime. For the sake of simple fuck you will screw your life, mostly all are connected to LE. Your call.

WannaDate11
11-04-15, 02:45
So after checking out the forum and seeing what's available in he vicinity, finally tried a MP in hitec city area near a famous hotel. Went there in afternoon they have a mix of NE and Thai masseuse. I asked specifically for a Thai. Was shown the room it had a door and an attached shower. Petite Thai lady maybe in her late 30's came and gave me disposables and soon after started massage. I gathered some courage and asked for extras. She pointed to Johnny and said 2 while gesturing for a HJ. I now gained more confidence and started negotiation. Finally settled for 3 k for BBBJ, top access. Loved the service was also allowed to finger her and could tell she was aroused so much so she allowed me to CIM. Wow!

Unfortunately don't remember her name. She spoke next to no English. I guess it's a luck of the draw.

VenkataSwamy
11-04-15, 04:27
Did anybody try her? How is she?

VishnuHyd
11-04-15, 06:06
Bro. I resisted the temptation to respons. One fellow monger to another. '.

Those lodges are hotbeds for crime. For the sake of simple fuck you will screw your life, mostly all are connected to LE. Your call.Not sure about Old city Lodges. However someone in a party mentioned a while back that there are lot of opportunities in Old city, if you know where to go.

In fact, he mentioned that there are many married and widowed ladies end up doing this because family situation and some of them are exquisite and don't know their value.

He told, simply some of the girls can go for 20 k+ outside but work for 1 k because they don't have an avenue and freedom to do.

I was a saint this party, so couldn't ask him directly about the details.

RahulMe
11-04-15, 07:09
Is she are aunty?/ help me buddies? Did any one tried her? Any reviews on her?

Qswdefrg12
11-04-15, 10:20
Hey there!

Has anyone tried the new MP at be Hills Road No 1. They are on groupon as well. They have Indo and NE therapists. Tried taking appointments a couple of times but the indo therapists were always busy. If anyone has tried let me know.

QS

Qswdefrg12
11-04-15, 10:45
Hey Guys!

Recently tried a MP at Ameerpet. Got their details from a well known discount website. Neat and clean spa. Clean rooms and shower area. Have SI and NE therapists. I don't think the guy allows you to choose. Was unlucky the first time, but went again as the massage is actually good and the counter charges are low. Took the same therapist the second time and this time got HJ (no touching). The therapist is very good at the massage and gives very slow and soft massages.

Counter: 1 k.

Extras: 0. 5 k.

WIR: Yes.

QS

P.S.: Please don't ask the guy at the counter about extras.

CrazyWizzy
11-04-15, 10:48
So after checking out the forum and seeing what's available in he vicinity, finally tried a MP in hitec city area near a famous hotel. Went there in afternoon they have a mix of NE and Thai masseuse. I asked specifically for a Thai. Was shown the room it had a door and an attached shower. Petite Thai lady maybe in her late 30's came and gave me disposables and soon after started massage. I gathered some courage and asked for extras. She pointed to Johnny and said 2 while gesturing for a HJ. I now gained more confidence and started negotiation. Finally settled for 3 k for BBBJ, top access. Loved the service was also allowed to finger her and could tell she was aroused so much so she allowed me to CIM. Wow!

Unfortunately don't remember her name. She spoke next to no English. I guess it's a luck of the draw.Can you share the MP name?

MumbaiMusk
11-04-15, 13:44
Hi mates,

I'm in Hyderabad today would appreciate some inde or AP contact.

Alokkk
11-04-15, 16:23
I was in the S'bad area this afternoon and had couple of hours to kill so thought of having some fun. Went to MP near to the Ratnadeep Supermaket. MP name starting with A.

There was a guy at the counter and he told me to to go to upstairs for the massage. The girls were local and below average looking. I was walking out but the guy told me to wait. Then he gets a NE girl not, ok looking and seemed bit fat. I wanted to leave but the little one wanted to stay, so I stayed. I went to the room and found out that the girl was even fatter than she seemed initially. The massage was really bad and the girl was scratching herself. I was so turned off, I asked her to stop the massage and walked out. Did not give the girl anything. Payed the fee at the counter and left. So much for the afternoon fun.

Monger2015
11-04-15, 18:30
What are the ending digits of LOC contact?The digits ending in 634.

I would suggest you look at all the therapist before you pay.

And choose the big sofa bed for massage rather than table as it squeeks and had to change in between massage.

KannanGp
11-05-15, 03:12
Did anybody try her? How is she?Tried last weekend. Good experience. Pune import. Talks a lot. But awesome structure. Slim and nice rack. Gave nice bbj and then wot. No DFK.

8/10. Damage-4 k.

DizVibe
11-05-15, 06:02
My experience in Hyd was totally disappointing.

All contacts on the web turned out cold. Had difficulty calling up people as most of them didn't seem to understand English. And getting a girl in to the 5* hotel was a no go as well.

Other than locals, is there any way I could get some Thai / Chinese flavors? Looks like a major hassle to hookup with local girls.

Haven't seen any Thai gals advertising around Hyd.

Rod Monster
11-05-15, 07:16
Senior brethren and everyone else,

I recently moved back to Hyd and my first mongering scene was an absolute disaster, as I've posted the review on here already. I would really appreciate some help in getting some indies and trustable SP's. I'll be sure to reciprocate after I get my contacts going, also if you need any contacts in Brisbane and Gold Coast let me know guys will be glad to help.

If any senior can forward me the contact of Nisha or Mrs. K from Kukatpally, I'd be very grateful.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kiss666
11-05-15, 07:41
Hi dudes,

Hyd scene is not good very difficult to get good stuff. Some of our fellow ISG from other cities requested to share some contacts but all are Telugu and not to their standards so please understand.

I tried one Heena referred by good friend from ISG who came to Hyd for short trip. She is a Muslim and look wise OK but 35+ age avg body no fat and boobs are small, pussy tight interesting part is she did very good BBBJ and also some rimming. Did her in missionary and blow job for a long time. Not worth the money spent 4 k+500 for room +200 tip. All the way from Madhapur to Attapur pillar no 200. Good attitude and bit greedy could and't complete second one because she has only one condom.

Hardrod81
11-05-15, 08:35
Looks like you are looking for a wrong option in the wrong city mate.

Where will you find chinese in Hyderabad when they have better options in Dubai.

You may be lucky to find few thai therapist in good star hotels Spa s.

My experience in Hyd was totally disappointing.

All contacts on the web turned out cold. Had difficulty calling up people as most of them didn't seem to understand English. And getting a girl in to the 5* hotel was a no go as well.

Other than locals, is there any way I could get some Thai / Chinese flavors? Looks like a major hassle to hookup with local girls.

Haven't seen any Thai gals advertising around Hyd.

Siva32
11-05-15, 08:50
Hello,

Good to see some posts in Hyd, wanted to introduce myself to all. While working in the US I was a frequent visitor to AMP's and had mostly good times (NY, IN, CA). I have been to Bangkok and had a best 1 night stay of my life. Now mostly in Hyderabad and been a reader of locanto personals and visited SP for 1 HR stays.

Want to go indie now. If any can share based on my background and if you know where I am coming from.

SamInTown
11-05-15, 10:40
Hello guys,

I am moving to Hyderabad next Week. I am an active Monger. Please share the contacts of Indies, MPs and good trust able SPs in Hyderabad. I can help you out in Chennai, Bangalore and Madurai.

Thanks in Advance.

Delib
11-05-15, 15:38
Hello,

It's been long time mongering. Looking for some indie providing GFE. Let me know if anyone can PM me. I can definitely reciprocate.

Cheers

Janam007
11-05-15, 15:41
Watching forum regularly. This is my first report.

Recently I visited a spa in abids. Paid 2500/- at counter. Entered a room ready with dispo.

One lady came and started massage. 25 year Lady with good figure. While enjoying massage, chitchatted. Asked for Extras. No FS. Only DFK, TL, HJ offered for 3000/ Bargained for 2000/- enjoyed the session. Sucking boobs, Fingering was allowed. Its a worth enjoyment.

Attitude-8/10.

Boobs-7/10.

Damages-2000+2000.

Please fwd any MP contacts.

Thanks

Samar01
11-05-15, 16:46

Where will you find chinese in Hyderabad when they have better options in Dubai.

You may be lucky to find few thai therapist in good star hotels Spa s.Good subject bro. LMAO.

Like looking for egg drop soup and wonton in the land of Rasam and Sambar.

Siva32
11-05-15, 18:19
Dear Mongers,

I have been cheated once in Hyderabad by SP near SR Nagar (Damage 10 K). Please do not pay cash without seeing the girl.

If they promise something which is too good to believe its definetly a scam.

Need advice on some indie contacts thru loca*to I have developed. One at bgm*pet charging 6 k for 2 HR session, Housewife charging nothing for sex but middle men asking for 4 K.

I am just confused with ads married women saying really need Sex and very horny.

Seniors would like your input if this is ever true. I believe its just an attractive way to put it.

Good luck, play safe.

SilverDew
11-06-15, 02:14
Dear. Locanto is full of weirdos and fakes, theres a chance that you can be very lucky to get a real contact out of there.

Got to be very careful.

Regards.

Dear Mongers,

I have been cheated once in Hyderabad by SP near SR Nagar (Damage 10 K). Please do not pay cash without seeing the girl.

If they promise something which is too good to believe its definetly a scam.

Need advice on some indie contacts thru loca*to I have developed. One at bgm*pet charging 6 k for 2 HR session, Housewife charging nothing for sex but middle men asking for 4 K.

I am just confused with ads married women saying really need Sex and very horny.

Seniors would like your input if this is ever true. I believe its just an attractive way to put it.

Good luck, play safe.

Robocop38
11-06-15, 02:29
Hi Brethern,

Since vizag thread is dry. I am posting the request here. I will be on a business trip this weekend in Vizag and will be put up in novotel. The only earlier option sukho thai spa is closed in Sheraton. So I request you folks to give leads to inde or sp contacts. Does anyone have idea whether spa in park or novotel provide any extras.

DizVibe
11-06-15, 03:26

You may be lucky to find few thai therapist in good star hotels Spa s.Thanks for the tip bro. Thais, Chinese are almost everywhere. Even in the barren land where I'm from: the.

Looks like he way to get a gal to the hotel is through these expensive sites (15000/ HR! But, none of them seem to carry any real photos so, not sure I'll get anything worthwhile.

What I'm hearing from this forum is that this isn't an exciting place to monger around; which is kind of strange given the hitech city is getting populated with lot of rich people. I think the LE scene is pretty tough then.

Estasy
11-06-15, 04:26
Any pointers for this MP please?

Watching forum regularly. This is my first report.

Recently I visited a spa in abids. Paid 2500/- at counter. Entered a room ready with dispo.

One lady came and started massage. 25 year Lady with good figure. While enjoying massage, chitchatted. Asked for Extras. No FS. Only DFK, TL, HJ offered for 3000/ Bargained for 2000/- enjoyed the session. Sucking boobs, Fingering was allowed. Its a worth enjoyment.

Attitude-8/10.

Boobs-7/10.

Damages-2000+2000.

Please fwd any MP contacts.

Thanks

Samar01
11-06-15, 06:14
Folks,

Just wondering if you know any girl friendly hotel in Begumpet, Somajiguda, Banjara hills, Ameerpet, Punjagutta or surrounding areas? Can we do away with check in with ID and girl can join later for few hours?

The place where I am staying, there are eyebrows being raised because of my longer stay.

Any help is appreciated. Since some indies do not have a place for in-call, finding good GF hotels is a challenge.

Thanks.

Samar01
11-06-15, 06:21
Hi Brethern,

Since vizag thread is dry. I am posting the request here. I will be on a business trip this weekend in Vizag and will be put up in novotel. The only earlier option sukho thai spa is closed in Sheraton. So I request you folks to give leads to inde or sp contacts. Does anyone have idea whether spa in park or novotel provide any extras.Check your PM bro.

HardLover
11-06-15, 06:24
Short report: Found a contact on Locanto and was directed to Ameerpet. After some runaround was taken to a shady neighborhood in SriNgr colony. Husband operating for his wife. Small home with mattress on floor. She was good looking fair young and tight body. It gave me a weird feeling of enjoyment, perversion, and anxiety having him in the other room while I was doing here. Total damage 2000. Enjoyed the experience except the noisy neighborhood where everyone is sitting on the porch.

HotSumadhur84
11-06-15, 08:16
Bro,

I believe she is the one I was mentioning in my earlier post "Ruhi from Shamshabad". May be she is operating on different names Ruhi / Heena etc. Is she a receptionist earlier or now at any hospital? She is from Shamshabad and works at Attapur. Can you PM me her digits.

Hi dudes,

Hyd scene is not good very difficult to get good stuff. Some of our fellow ISG from other cities requested to share some contacts but all are Telugu and not to their standards so please understand.

I tried one Heena referred by good friend from ISG who came to Hyd for short trip. She is a Muslim and look wise OK but 35+ age avg body no fat and boobs are small, pussy tight interesting part is she did very good BBBJ and also some rimming. Did her in missionary and blow job for a long time. Not worth the money spent 4 k+500 for room +200 tip. All the way from Madhapur to Attapur pillar no 200. Good attitude and bit greedy could and't complete second one because she has only one condom.

PradeepJh
11-06-15, 08:54
Two months back I had an urge to start mongering and I pm'ed a few seniors and one senior helped me out but I was too scared to go in that time and did nothing. Now I feel confident and want to start. Anyone who can provide any indie contact GFE type will be appreciated. Will post a FR and start sharing as soon as I start making. Hoping to get help from seniors.

Thanks in advance.

Optional1
11-06-15, 10:38
Any idea on the whereabouts of sruthi? Any connection with sahasra or number ending 603.

Booze14
11-06-15, 12:26
Can you reveal the last three digits of the contact.

Short report: Found a contact on Locanto and was directed to Ameerpet. After some runaround was taken to a shady neighborhood in SriNgr colony. Husband operating for his wife. Small home with mattress on floor. She was good looking fair young and tight body. It gave me a weird feeling of enjoyment, perversion, and anxiety having him in the other room while I was doing here. Total damage 2000. Enjoyed the experience except the noisy neighborhood where everyone is sitting on the porch.

Hardrod81
11-06-15, 13:15
You having a chinese in hyd is like someone finding shangri la.

Half the websites are fake and don't waste your dime on these.

If you are an Expat hit the clubs you never know you may hit some drunk desi girl who have a fantasy to get banged by an expat.

Thanks for the tip bro. Thais, Chinese are almost everywhere. Even in the barren land where I'm from: the.

Looks like he way to get a gal to the hotel is through these expensive sites (15000/ HR! But, none of them seem to carry any real photos so, not sure I'll get anything worthwhile.

What I'm hearing from this forum is that this isn't an exciting place to monger around; which is kind of strange given the hitech city is getting populated with lot of rich people. I think the LE scene is pretty tough then.

Monger2015
11-06-15, 14:20
Hello all,

Was free today so was browsing through loc and came across an massage ad which has caught my eye a few times before too.

Called up informed to come near why hosp somaji and call. Famous movie star starting with A and bhat family. 3.5 K for a B2B massage was what informed.

Was excited to try another new place and started off. Reached called and called. No answer. Went to finish some work and got a miss call from a diff num. Called back spoke to her. Started again.

Reached called. Was asked to park bike and walk. As soon as that happened I knew it was FS rather than a MP.

Still did to budge out and wanted to see the chicks as had traveled so went ahead in an land and left and blah blah and reached.

Its a flat on rent 2 bedroom and 2 girls. Both not good. On 30+ and one 22+ however dark and had a baby feeding so someone who like that may visit.

Refused service and decided to move however she tried to do her business and started negotiation. I was like. Oh!! Next time sure. She insisted. I remember my fantasy fo having a deep throat BJ with a CIM which has till now not happened with any I have been with however both agreed when I said I would just have a BJ.

I choose the older lady as she handles everything and seem experienced. She said she is a pro. (mind you this is the longest conversation I have had with any SP's before.).

Bargained BJ for 1 she got stuck at 1.5 k. Agreed & paid. And lighting speed she was nude. Not a body to look at so I thought wtf. Close your eyes and enjoy your dream.

I lie down and damn first turn off only CBJ available. Grrr.

Went ahead told her I need CIM and the faster she is done I move. She tried and tried and tried. Damm she got skills but I don't know what happened not able to finish at all maybe because the moment she started with the fake sounds I was not interested anymore. She tried for about 15 20 minutes. I taking advantage of the situation trusted my tool in forcefully twice and she chocked and STOPPED! She said you can fuck me and finish I can't give you a BJ its big for me. Tried to convince however she was in no way gong to go ahead. Hehe damn it felt so funny and I said No Problem!! Got up dressed and buh bye.

Which going out the next girl said she would like to give a BJ for 1 k and she is good however was in no mood and I did not like her big eyes like a dayan.

Moved off from the apartment and I see a cop car pull up right in front of the apt building thankfully there is a stall there so I bought a cigi and stood by innocently.

1. 5 k wasted and did not even finish! Damn another disappointment.

I can't even buy membership for payment and personal issues. I envy so many people who have such wonderful time however I am new and will keep trying till I can get what I dream off and then mongering could be history for me.

Stay safe all.

Cheers.

LOC digits ending in 1966.

Frank Martin
11-06-15, 19:38
Hey Pavan,

You lucky chap. You really had every man's fantasy and you lived the every man's wet dream. Wish you had more and more.

Regards,

Frank.-

After a few hiccups in my mongering journey my recent experience is something very unique and satisfying to the absolute core of my desires. My tryst with call girls is OK; but it lacks the genuine feedback of mutual pleasure from the partner and for some one like me that is of utmost importance for my arousal. Even if they cooperate by responding the very thought...

Frank Martin
11-06-15, 19:54
Hi Vishnu,

Any progress on this one.

All the best Bro.

Frank

Her attitude changed as soon as I have given my business card and then the flirting started.

She is married person in low 30's north Indian with average color but good looking. She is slightly busty with very un-noticeable paunch. Usually I am not the kind of person that will entertain a stranger, but she kept on asking lot of questions in the pretext of explaining some products and I could see it's not usual.

And finally she asked me if it's OK if she bothered me by calling me on a different day when I am not so busy and I said it should be fine.

Qswdefrg12
11-07-15, 07:55
Visited the H Spa at M Pur after a long time a few days back. Called in advance and took an afternoon appointment with Ms S. I was surprised she remembered me cause my last visit was about 2 months ago. Unusually she gave a very good massage. Extras as usual TL + HJ to end the session. Good thing is that she offered to apply body wash on my back during the shower.

Damages: 2. 5 k counter and 1 k for extras.

WIR: Sure. But want to try other therapists there. People who have been there, please let me know which other therapist I can try.

Cheers!

Qs

Shyamlal
11-07-15, 13:22
Firstly, you say she was supposed to catch a bus at 10:30 pm, and then you drive her to the airport. Was it Airbus you were referring to? I suppose so.

Secondly you say she had to get back that same day (she was catching bus, remember) yet at the end of your kissing you dropped her to the hotel.

Who are you fooling? This is a forum for information exchange, not exchange of some lies.

After a few hiccups in my mongering journey my recent experience is something very unique and satisfying to the absolute core of my desires. My tryst with call girls is OK; but it lacks the genuine feedback of mutual pleasure from the partner and for some one like me that is of utmost importance for my arousal. Even if they cooperate by responding the very thought of fake expressions crosses the mind and does affect those few moments of pleasure. So with this I continued my search for horny females on social media for the ultimate prize of finding someone who would desire me as much as I do her.

After spending hours, days and months I ended up talking (chatting) with a woman who was just like any other horny housewife. She didn't share her pics nor she gave her number, having seen so many like this I was not really interested in her but unlike others she wasn't looking for momentary pleasures of role playing or horny chats. So I maintained a cordial relationship with almost zero expectations.

And on one fine day she pings me saying she works for a Bank in a city nearer to Chennai and is going to be in Hyderabad for an official trip the next day ans is willing to meet me. I was surprised and in a few minutes she shared her number and saw her in a video call. She wasn't fair but had some pretty sharp features making her look beautiful. I was cloud nine.

As she was planning to leave on the day of arrival itself and the trip being official I had a very short time window. I have decided to keep it simple and suggested for a coffee meetup.

I reached the place where she was having her meeting and waited for a decent 3 hours. Then after some everlasting phase of boredom got the call saying she is done with her work. She was in her early thirties, a buxom lady with right amount of flesh at the right areas. It was 6 pm already and she has a bus to catch at 1030 pm. With no much options I picked her in my car and headed straight to the airport. The empty flyover with less traffic gave decent privacy for me. Touched her while shifting gears and she smiled. We spoke a lot and we reached the airport. Had some snacks and not knowing what to do and needing more privacy I decided for a long drive. Guess where? Long drive and privacy? There's nothing better than the outer ring road. For the next two hours I drove one arc of the ring road thrice and had the pleasure of touching a equally horny lady wherever I want. She had awesome boobs. That feeling when the car is going on a smooth road and your left hand is busy exploring even smoother is bliss. For an Indian this is a rare time when your right hand is jealous of your Left hand. We stopped for Dinner and decided to drop her at her hotel. And as we entered the heavy traffic areas she asked for Lip Kiss before we lose the privacy. Stopped the car in the side way and kissed for a couple of minutes. I dropped her at the hotel and headed home with a level of satisfaction which I haven't felt in recent days. I am in touch with her and already planning the itinerary when she he here in Hyd back for meeting in Dec.

Samar01
11-07-15, 14:19
Thanks for info from a few fellow members who provided good info about hotels.

I should have asked the question much earlier.

Much to my disliking took Miss P along with me to a 5 star hotel to do a check in with both IDs.

My first preference is always to check in with my ID only and then take the chick for ST.

Good GFE. No BBBJ. 10 K for 3 shots.

Damages - 10 k, 5 k for hotel, 1 k for light snacks.

Note. She is not local and will be back for a month or so after Diwali. She will tell me when and if I can refer to other trustworthy folks (apparently she is selective and will screen you prior to appt). I also need to check with my buddy if it's ok too.

I forgot to ask if she has any of her friends doing this. I will ask upon her return and definitely will pass on if answer is affirmative.

Janam007
11-07-15, 16:21
Friends,

Wanted to go for Thai massage. Just wanted to repeat A T spa visited last year with Groupon coupon at bhills. Went straight without coupon this time. Spa changed to different name, resembling a foundation. Looking like a new spa with renovation. At counter, Receptionist told 2500/- for Thai. Bargained for 1500/ Assigned Thai look like NE. Entered cabin. I wanted to finish it early. Asked straight away about extras ready to pay 1000 bugs. She said no extras. Only professional. Disappointed a bit. Enjoyed some stretches and Thai massage. Chitchatted for some time but of no use. Massage was good. Left the centre without tip.

Damages - 1500/.

Please advise where to take Thai massage with extras?

PvtTomlins
11-07-15, 21:23
SP K's den has a Miss S. In simple words, avoid. Her vocabulary is limited to no and she has stretch marks on her tummy, a very pimply face. It is the attitude that is complete turn off. My penis literally inverted itself with her behavior. Complete waste of time. The other two birds, I have no idea. Pics posted for reference.

SilverDew
11-08-15, 02:15
Bretheren,

My sp has sent me these pics. Has anyone tried from these? Please provide some feedback if tried.

Regards.

DesiPunter
11-08-15, 03:55
Who are you fooling? This is a forum for information exchange, not exchange of some lies.LOL. Exactly my thoughts when I read that post! Seems like a fantasy he must have masturbated to!!

Bretheren,

My sp has sent me these pics. Has anyone tried from these? Please provide some feedback if tried.

Regards.Never seen them but the last one sitting on the COT looks like the one I would pick! Has the right sultry looks and good boobs too (unless it's padding).

SamInTown
11-08-15, 04:26

Unfortunately don't remember her name. She spoke next to no English. I guess it's a luck of the draw.Can you please PM me the Info?

HardLover
11-08-15, 07:05
Can you reveal the last three digits of the contact.451. Like I said the housewife is pretty good, only problem is the nosey neighbourhood and lots of people with too much free time doing nothing. It's a good idea to strike up a random conversation with the husband as you walk.

WW2015
11-08-15, 07:40
Hi,

I'll be visiting Hyderabad soon again for a business trip. Was hoping that I can get a lead from a senior. I visited around the same time last year for about a week and completely struck out. Even went to spa places without any luck! Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Hardrod81
11-08-15, 10:02
I am sure you are going to be offered a special product from the banker to invest. Just grab it and have it.

I had similar experience 6 years ago in Bangalore from a banker girl when I went for my housing loan.

The sweet deal was a weekend in mysore with her some amazing fun in the bed and benefits for her.

Have fun.

PKumarV
11-08-15, 13:30
I am a silent Member and after seeing so many reviews from the fellow ISG members I had decided to go for FS session from an Indie, should thank our seniors who had given me the digits *664.

Here is the session happened on a busy last Thursday, in the morning I tried the contact but she didn't pick the call. After 1 HR received a missed call from Indie. Immediately I called her back and spoken to Indie, during the conversation she had enquired about the reference. Etc. I had asked her pic to sent thru whatsapp, she did but looks average and then decided the damages & place for 1 HR session planned in the evening 8. 30 to 9. 30 pm requested this timing due to hectic schedule in the office. She finally agreed.

In the evening called her and started from the office, she asked to pick her at a common point after Moosapet flyover. So, went and picked her, she directed the place which is a 1 BHK family flat, almost at the corner of paduranga nagar, next to Moti Nagar. Reached the 4 storied stair case building which have all families, luckily no one were outside while climbing the stairs as our location was at 4th floor. Went into the house, flat.

Owner lady was waiting for us, guided me to the bedroom which is having a lockable door, COT and attached be. Room. Indie offered water and asked me to relax for 2 minutes. After relaxing, she asked for money upfront, paid her. She kept all the money in her wallet and started undressing herself and then she helped me to undress myself. She is a GFE. Deed started-for first round and decided to go for missionary and it went for 5 minutes and then I am blown out as it was a 45 minutes long traffic journey. We cleaned ourselves and started chit chating. While chatting I played with her boobs, and she started playing with my Jhonny. During oral she had given me a BBBJ (first she was reluctant, but she agreed), she told she will give only CBJ. She had given nice BBBJ and my Jhonny is ready for second round. Decided to go for WOT, then changed to doggy and finally ended up with missionary. She is ready for any position (didn't check for anal). After a long second round my Jhonny got tired and blown out. Really second round was amazing. Her co-operation during the deed was good.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (not too big ones, but holdable).

Pussy: 8/10 it was not so loose.

Damages: 5 k for 1 HR.

WIR: may be.

I can provide the contact if anyone reciprocate with indie contacts or KPHB SP digits.

She even told that without reference she will not proceed.

Estasy
11-08-15, 17:29
Quoting 12 k / night. Looking good.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:28
Hi,

Anybody can share a contact for a independent provider in KPHB / Miyapur / Madhapur area.

Thanks in advance.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:33
Is she are aunty?/ help me buddies? Did any one tried her? Any reviews on her?Bro please PM her contact.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:37
I tired twice to reach her during this week, but she is not picking the calls. I am hoping that she is out of town. But anyone for the forum contacted her?Bro, can you please share her contact.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:38
Quoting 12 k / night. Looking good.She is looking good. Can you please share her contact.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:40
Met this gal at an SP's place yesterday, I would rate 8 out of 10. Excellent skills great boobs and great attitude. Not at all a time watcher.She is looking hot. Can you please PM me her contact.

DesiGirlFuker
11-08-15, 21:56
I have been a reader of ISG long ago and recently came across the posts again. So thought of writing a review of an experience and find out if anyone in the forum have also tried this person. I saw the ad on locanto and called the SP. He told me that the girl was Telugu...HI Can you please PM me her contact.

SilverDew
11-09-15, 02:15
Dear. Damages look a little high, theres scope for negotiation.

Quoting 12 k / night. Looking good..

SilverDew
11-09-15, 02:26
Hi,

Going to try all of them now! Jhonny will go limp forever.

You just seem to have joined the forum and started asking for contacts.

Please have a look at the forum there are many leads and you can try on your own too, seniors are always here to help.

Regards.

HI Can you please PM me her contact.
She is looking hot. Can you please PM me her contact.
She is looking good. Can you please share her contact.

RahulMe
11-09-15, 08:24
Quoting 12 k / night. Looking good.Not worth 12 k. I tried her for st. Paid 4 k. She cooperative. Gives good DFK. 6 to 7 k worth.

Kirans3333
11-09-15, 10:20
Short report: Found a contact on Locanto and was directed to Ameerpet. After some runaround was taken to a shady neighborhood in SriNgr colony. Husband operating for his wife. Small home with mattress on floor. She was good looking fair young and tight body. It gave me a weird feeling of enjoyment, perversion, and anxiety having him in the other room while I was doing here. Total damage 2000. Enjoyed the experience except the noisy neighborhood where everyone is sitting on the porch.Can you please share her contact or please give locanto ad link.

Monger2015
11-09-15, 13:30
Going to share before I forget!

Went to Mumbai as had work and was done early I had to come back by the night nine fifty train so I had almost 7 hours to kill did not know what to do with it.

Tried reading Mumbai forums but come on on 2 g with aircel (it works best here only) its takes too long and then there are so many pages to go through! Damm and even Jackson rejected the post where I asked for some spa directions (as not a member yet in the Mumbai forum well so it happened.

I wanted to reach cst as I don't know Mumbai am I went there for the first time so I was at dadar figured it out in 5 bucks I was in cst! Wow Mumbai! Damn I love the rush as I don't experience it often. Automatically getting pushed in the train. Well so reached cst walked out the station. Damm clueless walk a few blocks browsing online on the phone in 2 g I remind you. All spa calling me to area which I ask how far and they are annoyed and I am like its not going to work out. Wasted 50 minutes. Looked up asked the guy for a bar. Walked in surprised to se all gals and guys sharing the table it was cool not a very rich place walked up to the counter saw KINGS from Goa (its beer) being sold damn 85 instead of 40 . Am stingy that way.

I gulp down one and take one out he rolls it into a paper as he sees am going out. That you guy. Stand right out side and finish it really not a big bottle and not much di-oxide so you really can gulp it down.

I look up and a aunty in her 45+ is looking at me. Holding a whiskey peg I think white small 90 ML bottle.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Talks went on I told her I was looking for a spa she worked for the elderly in hospitals. She offered to show me a spa. I agreed (god in hell I don't know why) took a taxi place called colba ubon spa I think yellow light walked with the aunty there was menu dim lit place 30+ sec. Sitting here talking to a couple who just had the massage. (I thought there would be no extra) but I saw the therapist too and man she was cute! 20+ Thai. Just enough weight likr 40 something. She smiled went back in. There was Menu!

I mean I have been to spa and I know all from groupon I have tried a couple and I always have had extra except a few which I reject as it was either too high or I did not feel like it!

Well the price went up to 4800 for 120 minutes I started talking to sec. She was cool I told her about my exp before in hyd with A T spa. Well I like them the best till now told her was searching for that as they had coupoun and groupon and their spa was not listed and her attitude changed she asked for branch in Hyderabad and named a few however had not been there so told her about h nagar and we got to talking. And!

Sir what you would like to have. Told her I have back pain and need someone who is very good!

She smiled and negotiated and I took the deal for 1999 for 120 minutes and it had lot of things like scrub and all. Guys trust me had the most wonders time I don't know how many minutes but I was out fresh smiling and eating a mentos! Saying worth it!

Swiped my card for the amount as had only 1500 in pocket as I did not want to spend more than that for extras and I tend to give in if I have that money so I do that.

Damn I said "Curtains. Oh" she heard it but did not respond. Just giggled.

A whole bed about 5 inch in height from ground hight big size and a curtain and beds next to next. Hmm felt odd. She moves the curtain off I have to climb onto the bed so let my slippers off. Shows me the hanger and dispo on bed. I know what to do. I lie head down and you know why I described the Thai girl she walks in.

Speaks broken English. Asks me my name and talks about back pain and how the massage should be. Damn she was so cute I just nodded and oh she asks take the dipso off as she will keep the towel as she will use feet for my back. Well massage always started with legs for me so that was new. I was happy. Now I can't write all the conversation we had and the amazing time I had with her friends asking her in Thai from next door I new the spa was empty and giggling. Asked her out and all.

Menu: HJ 2 k HJ top access 3 k no BJ no pussy.

I only had 1500 I took a look at my pocket I told her I forgot she smelled the beer and said you drink. We giggled and she kept the 1500 I got everything I wanted except BJ & FS.

Sorry for the long FR my apologies.

And yet sorry for the aunty I forgot who came with me. We passed a theater on the left on the way which was playing charlie ke chakkar mein. I had promised her we would go for a movie if I don't like the spa. Walked out with her and without doubt offer her fare back to cst she said the movie ticket was 150 and pop corn and taki so I gave her 200 she gave me her number and said next time you come give me a call before I will arrange a surprise for you. I have no intention of calling her anyway so it ends there.

Well asked for a famous food place from one of my friends went to a place called Kalbadevi it was good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

VenkataSwamy
11-09-15, 18:40
Hahaha good one bro, ROFL!

Hi,

Going to try all of them now! Jhonny will go limp forever.

You just seem to have joined the forum and started asking for contacts.

Please have a look at the forum there are many leads and you can try on your own too, seniors are always here to help.

Regards.

NewtoHyd
11-10-15, 17:42
I went to this new place in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] area, normally I avoid this area, but as there is no other alternative tried this one. Ambience is ok, manageable. There are 3 providers, one aunty, 2 gals. Looks like the aunty manages the show. Asked for one of the gals, paid 1.5 k at counter and went in.

After a while I figured out this gal is new to massage, I asked her to call the aunty, she came and tried pacify me, she offered she will also do massage. I agreed. No extra cost. Aunty gave excellent massage while the gal is just pressing here and there. At the end aunty offered to do extras, she sent the gal outside and she gave nice b2 b massage with lots of touching and sucking. Finally finished on her top.

Overall a nice experience. The place doesn't look safe and also not so clean. Aunty is ready to do outcall massage, will see how it works. She is training the gals to do their best but apparently they are more interested in $$$ than service.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KrazyEagle
11-10-15, 18:22
With reference to the ad in BP.

http://hyderabad.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busty-fair-indepndnt-housewifes-in-ameerpst-jubliee-hilks/19107628

Felt yummy and enquired sp. Fixed Overall not a worthy treat.

He deal for 2. 5 k one S. (3. 5 kLooks 2 OokS).

Wandered through rushy roads little gallies that finally lead to destination in to a pure family residences in krsnngr colony.

Mid way to upstairs all others watching you like an alien. House is very small and the actual lady is different from the pic in post. Also one person is accompanying that lady in the same room or so called place. Thought of saying off but since I came from long distance decided to giv a shot.

Heading to bed room she asked for money upfront. She undressed and her boobs is about 38 and the hips and back look over grown. One may feel like an African BBW except face.

Now when I insisted for BBBJ she asked for 500 more as complimentary tip straight away. Felt like wtf. Did offered and she started sucking. Man its awesome. She got skills using tongue and playing with balls some while. However it doents lasts longer as her sp kept bugging every 5 minutes if the deed finished. She stop off sucking and forcing for deed. Reluctant on positions too. I didn't budge and asKed her to cooperate. Finished in wot doggy and finally in miss.

All in all not a worthy treat.

Looks: 3.

GFE: NA.

Boobs: 8.

Body: soft - 5 - over bubbly.

Glory hole. Don't want to mention.

Wir: not at all.

Place: safe and secure until neighbors smell and fishy and report to police.

Regards.

KE.

DesiPunter
11-10-15, 18:56
Brothers, are there any good mongering places in between Hyderabad and Bangalore?

I will be driving to Bangalore in 2 or 3 weeks and would like to know of any interesting stop overs on the way. Also open to in-car BJ from a good road side asset.

If you have suggestions to give, also let me know the proper timings the girls are available so that I may plan my departure properly.

I will also by driving back to Hydbad a few days later.

Estasy
11-11-15, 00:41
Any hints of the place dude? Directions etc.

I went to this new place in am*pet area, normally I avoid this area, but as there is no other alternative tried this one. Ambience is ok, manageable. There are 3 providers, one aunty, 2 gals. Looks like the aunty manages the show. Asked for one of the gals, paid 1. 5 k at counter and went in.

After a while I figured out this gal is new to massage, I asked her to call the aunty, she came and tried pacify me, she offered she will also do massage. I agreed. No extra cost. Aunty gave excellent massage while the gal is just pressing here and there. At the end aunty offered to do extras, she sent the gal outside and she gave nice b2 b massage with lots of touching and sucking. Finally finished on her top.

Overall a nice experience. The place doesn't look safe and also not so clean. Aunty is ready to do outcall massage, will see how it works. She is training the gals to do their best but apparently they are more interested in $$$ than service.

LuciferHYD
11-11-15, 08:38
Brothers, are there any good mongering places in between Hyderabad and Bangalore?

I will be driving to Bangalore in 2 or 3 weeks and would like to know of any interesting stop overs on the way. Also open to in-car BJ from a good road side asset.

If you have suggestions to give, also let me know the proper timings the girls are available so that I may plan my departure properly.

I will also by driving back to Hydbad a few days later.Bro, Hyderabad -Bangalore Highway AH44 bypasses almost all the towns and villages en-route. There will be ample opportunities if you take a detour and travel through the cities like Kurnool / Anantapur and stay in an average level lodge. The bell boys will definitely do the pimping and get a girl for you. Again, a word of caution; the quality may be very ordinary. Good Luck.

Delib
11-11-15, 16:48
Folks.

Can anyone pm me about A. Spa in h. City.

Planning to visit tomorrow. Does group on also have similar treatment? Any therapist to spcially opt for?

BabyKutu
11-11-15, 18:50
Folks.

Can anyone pm me about A. Spa in h. City.

Planning to visit tomorrow. Does group on also have similar treatment? Any therapist to spcially opt for?You will get lucky for sure with any SPA's. Please don't overpay, these days thai chicks are in the 2 K to 4 K range, audacity galore! Well we are responsible for this anyways, enjoy responsibly.

Stay Safe.

RK0819
11-11-15, 22:19
I am new over here. I am visiting Hyderabad after 4 long years from US. Would like to know how the mongering scene is in Hyderabad and really appreciate any help with contacts. I know I am newbie over here and most of them might not trust with their contacts but I can certainly help for any contacts or any help within US.

Frank Martin
11-12-15, 18:26
Hi bro,

Instead of confirming last 3 digits on number you should have given the title of locanto ad (at least hints) to search and find out.

Frank

451. Like I said the housewife is pretty good, only problem is the nosey neighbourhood and lots of people with too much free time doing nothing. It's a good idea to strike up a random conversation with the husband as you walk.

HashBoi85
11-13-15, 07:38
Somehow my desperation in finding new MPs led me to this shit hole in SR, goes by the name of royal near the community centre, they have those therapists from mumbai who are actually from villages in Maharashtra but claim to be from mumbai. Anyways, I opted for aroma therapy for 1500 and the next question they asked me led me to believe that I would be in a for a treat. "Sir, Cream or Oil" - Now a lot of shady MPs ask this question because they know few customers don't come in for the massage with oil but something more with cream etc. So the massage starts, the therapist is a petite girl with a sweet face and sweet voice. Chit chats in a very jolly manner, touches the right places to show all hints of a happy ending and maybe something more, she placed her knees on my thighs and leaned over my entire back to massage my neck, literally hugging me from the back. But, as soon as she said 'Sir the massage is over', she walked out of the room, not to be seen again. She just vanished. KLPD. Cleaned up, left the place with my disappointed johnny in my hand. Massage was not that bad.

Massage: 7/10.

Extras: NO.

WIR: Never.

Its located in a building which has a hotel and an optics shop in the ground floor, wasted 1500. Avoid.

Sadiqhbk
11-13-15, 07:50
Hey guys,

Any information of SP number ending with 271 charges 15 k for st not ready budge but has beautiful birds with him if anyone tried do let me know thanks.

HunkyDory912
11-13-15, 08:06
Going to share before I forget!

Went to mumbai as had work and was done early I had to come back by the night nine fifty train so I had almost 7 hours to kill did not know what to do with it.

Tried reading mumbai forums but come on on 2 g with aircel (it works best here only) its takes too long and then there are so many pages to go through...LOL. Next time when you are in Mumbai. Do give me a shout. I can you help with some contacts that I have for spas.

I am in Hyd now on a short visit. Please help me with any spas or indie contacts dude.

Delib
11-13-15, 08:09
Short report: Found a contact on Locanto and was directed to Ameerpet. After some runaround was taken to a shady neighborhood in SriNgr colony. Husband operating for his wife. Small home with mattress on floor. She was good looking fair young and tight body. It gave me a weird feeling of enjoyment, perversion, and anxiety having him in the other room while I was doing here. Total damage 2000. Enjoyed the experience except the noisy neighborhood where everyone is sitting on the porch.Bro you don't have PM activated. Share the link.

Janam007
11-13-15, 08:38
Hi guys,

Recently visited a Thai spa in Bhills on the way to Mpur. Spa name is changed now. Can see in groupon deals for 1199/.

Paid rs. 1500/- at counter. After formalities, enter in a renovated room. Got into dispo. Taken Thai massage. Very good msg by NE girl. No hints of extras. Not asked any tips also.

But massage was good. Whats your experience?

Damages - 1500/.

No tips.

Delib
11-13-15, 08:57
Hi,

Went to a spa in Am*pt name of a stone starting with are.

This was referred by fellow ISGian so called up and took slot.

Once in they made me wait for 10 mins saying'room is getting ready'.

So once in msg started- chic was a NE and looked good. Didn't wear dispo and she was adamant on that (dispo) so weared it and she came back.

Msg was ok, for professional treatment I prefer 5 spa rather.

To my surprise there is no relax.

I asked her directly and she said NO.

It was a disappointment for me.

Damages: 1 k.

Ambiance: Ok.

WIR: No.

Tip: NA.

I am on look out for indie if anyone has anything to share please do it. I'll reciprocate.

Delib
11-13-15, 09:26
Hi.

Can anyone share indies in KPHB area.

I can reciprocate.

NewtoHyd
11-13-15, 18:04
Somehow my desperation in finding new MPs led me to this shit hole in SR, goes by the name of royal near the community centre, they have those therapists from mumbai who are actually from villages in Maharashtra but claim to be from mumbai. Anyways, I opted for aroma therapy for 1500 and the next question they asked me led me to believe that I would be in a for a treat. "Sir, Cream or Oil" - Now a lot of shady MPs ask this question because they know few customers don't come in for the massage with oil but something more with cream etc. So the massage starts, the therapist is a petite girl with a sweet face and sweet voice. Chit chats in a very jolly manner, touches the right places to show all hints of a happy ending and maybe something more, she placed her knees on my thighs and leaned over my entire back to massage my neck, literally hugging me from the back. But, as soon as she said 'Sir the massage is over', she walked out of the room, not to be seen again. She just vanished. KLPD. Cleaned up, left the place with my disappointed johnny in my hand. Massage was not that bad.

Massage: 7/10.

Extras: NO.

WIR: Never.

Its located in a building which has a hotel and an optics shop in the ground floor, wasted 1500. Avoid.They send whatsapp messages. They even have a rate for outcall. I went there once, OK place but the therapists are not hygienic. No extras offered.

NewtoHyd
11-13-15, 18:06
Hi,

So once in msg started- chic was a NE and looked good. Didn't wear dispo and she was adamant on that (dispo) so weared it and she came back.

I am on look out for indie if anyone has anything to share please do it. I'll reciprocate.Dude, you are going there with a demand. What you get for 1 k, think about it. Its a professional msg, decent steam bath and shower. Go without any expectations, try same therapist few times then you may get lucky. With 1 k worst case you get a good msg.

BristoForYou
11-13-15, 19:02
Bros.

I'm visiting Hyderabad for a week days. Can seniors help me with hifi indies, milfs, pubs, pickup places. Basically looking for a hygienic good looking woman's company. Please be assured yiu will get help when you travel to Bangalore.

Cheers

Roop878
11-13-15, 20:40
Hi,

Anyone tried this aunty who operates with different names as Komala / chandi. She used to to have an fb account too. Where is she operating now and what is her new facebook ID and num.

Thanks

SamHoneys
11-13-15, 22:55
Dear All Mongers.

I am looking for Muslim indies who are active at Shamshabad and Attapur, I heard that some indies are active in this area.

I requested the contact by pm to some members who already had a deed with them but no one is interested to share the digits, we all are here to help each other, so please help each other and let the people happy.

Thanks,

Sam

PKumarV
11-14-15, 02:46
Have anyone tried the locanto ad saying 'Aunty at Hyderabad with normal looks' and nbr ending *511. If so, please provide the reviews or comments.

Siva32
11-14-15, 06:55
I ventured out having some contacts through [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. But did not materialize. So looked through some contacts near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and found myself with a gem of a find Bengali lady perfectly aged. It is so far the best experience I had with a SP. Paid 2000 for 1/2 hour and then went in again for another 1/2 hour as I was not sure if she will be available next day.

She has the perfect hot Bengali boudi face and body to support that. Had a direct BJ with lot of ball licking who and then finished with her on the top. 2 shots for 4100 and best part for me she was in a saree. She washed me off as well.

Looks like [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is catching up. I have some indie contacts which I will try and post later.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Siva32
11-14-15, 06:59
Have anyone tried the locanto ad saying 'Aunty at Hyderabad with normal looks' and nbr ending *511. If so, please provide the reviews or comments.She asked me to recharge some other number and then call her and then asked me to come to hitech station. She is not straight forward as I contacted her twice and she was trying to get more from me than interested to finish the deal as posted. Be careful about this contact. She is staying with her husband I believe.

Siva32
11-14-15, 07:15
Have anyone tried the locanto ad saying 'Aunty at Hyderabad with normal looks' and nbr ending *511. If so, please provide the reviews or comments.She is not quoting the right age as well some ads say 36 and some say 38. Its your own risk.

HashBoi85
11-14-15, 09:20
Such Ads require due diligence, check the poster's profile. How long have they been a user on locanto. Any older ads posted? In this case, I think its a husband-wife duo and the husband is pimping out the lady who seems to be 40 yrs old. I haven't tried calling but I have a strong feeling this venture is going to be a disappointment to many, so lets look somewhere else or Good luck!

Have anyone tried the locanto ad saying 'Aunty at Hyderabad with normal looks' and nbr ending *511. If so, please provide the reviews or comments.

EnjoySexLife
11-14-15, 09:41
The name starts- with the I guess.

She is useless with high rates. She teases a lot so that we become desperate. I faced similar situation where she asked for 4 k for BBJ and 2 k for HJ. Luckily my head took control and I refused, I shagged in the shower and she was seeing that. Later she asked for a tip which I refused to give.

There is one whose name starts with "S". She is in 40's but excellent massage skills and HJ is cheaper.Can you ping the name to my inbox.

Qswdefrg12
11-14-15, 10:58
Hi,

I am on look out for indie if anyone has anything to share please do it. I'll reciprocate.Bro,

Most of the placed here you will not get extras first time. You need to repeat and build a rapport. Try SI next time, in my experiences you need to work a lot on NE's to get extras.

Jeetyin
11-14-15, 12:19
No:1 http://callgirlhyderabad.********.in/.

No:2 http://www.madhapurescortsxyz.********.in/.

These are active and working presently.

Mcreddi
11-14-15, 21:06
Went to famous MP in bhills. I have been a regular here for a while now. Asked for nong. They tell me all the Thai therapists are gone only ne. So give it a shot. Great massage but no extras. Is it the same in the other branches. Has anyone been to them lately.

HotSumadhur84
11-15-15, 09:37
Can anybody availed their service. Got this pics from the forum.

SamHoneys
11-15-15, 12:00
Respected sir,

Please share her digits. Iam very much intrested in muslim aunties.

Also I live near attapur so it will be easy to me to have her, so its.

My humble request to bless me with her digits.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi dudes,

Delib
11-15-15, 12:03
Hi,

Got contact from locanto quoting 4 K has any one tried?

Number ending with 14248. See pic.

Frank Martin
11-15-15, 18:10
Hi.

The second pic in saree you can find more and nude in xossip. So it is clear that she is just an exhbit enthusiast not a pro.

Frank

BabyKutu
11-15-15, 18:40
Can anybody availed their service. Got this pics from the forum.Fake. These aunties go by a club called Surabhi Madam's club in Loc. Please avoid.

These are NOT GENUINE PROFILES.

BabyKutu
11-15-15, 18:42
Hi,

Number ending with 14248. See pic.Look like a new Sonagachi / Sambhalpur import. Not sure you will get the same profile.

Stay Safe.

SexBeast13
11-16-15, 06:44
Hi guys,

Seems Hyd full of action. Please share any lead for north Indian girl. Will share Mumbai contacts.

Greetings,

Jackson

HumpyDumpty
11-16-15, 15:44
That's the picture of jublee hills couple! Avoid them as they are so in hygienic unless your in desperation!

Hi,

Number ending with 14248. See pic.

VishnuHyd
11-16-15, 17:25
Can anybody availed their service. Got this pics from the forum.Not sure about the first picture but the second picture is fake. I have seen the same picture by so called aunties for friendship clubs.

HyderabadHunt
11-16-15, 18:09
Guys,

Please anyone PM me Kavitha aunty of KPHB. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,

HyderabadHunt.

DesiPunter
11-16-15, 18:25
Hi,

Number ending with 14248. See pic.LOL yeah. That's the female half of the infamous Jubilee hills couple. Fat chick with large boobs, good only for a BBBJ unless large girls turn you on. But beware a couple of months ago, an FR indicated that she has some infection down there.

NoisyBoy0000
11-16-15, 20:05
Hi all,

Hope everyone are fine. It's been very long since I posted one. Even though I am checking the posts silently I haven't got time to write one.

Coming to the story got a call from my regular SP saying that he got a sexy girl so thought of checking her out. Went there thinking of an hour deed. Soon after watching her I was dumb struck with her body. She is of height 5'8 and little dusky. Slim and had a very beautiful smile.

Dressed in a dark red color salwar, with stats of 34-26-34. Greeted me with a cute smile. Guided me to her room and deed started. She is very active, open to all except anal. She just dominated me on bed with her activeness. 1st shot was done in just 5 minutes as I am very eager and at the same time she is very co-operative. Once I finished my deed I straight away called the SP and told that I am staying there for full night.

The whole was high level of fun and pleasure which I had her in missionary, doggy, wot and some different positions by standing and sitting which she didn't say a word. I have done for 5 times whole night where we both lied naked the whole night. She didn't mind 69 position or giving her the oral pressure. And given me a good blow-job but only once, which I don't mind.

Thanked her in the morning and given a good tip which made her satisfied, took her number and left.

My score.

GFE-10/10.

Looks-7/10 (little dusky where I always like fair ones).

Pussy- 7/10 (little hairy, not tight and not loose as well).

Boobs- 8/10 (good tight as per her figure).

WIR- Hell yeah.

Damage- 10 k / full night.

Mercedes S
11-17-15, 06:10
Hi friends,

How are you after long long time visiting this site.

Hope you guys are having fun. Please update me about new honey bee in tow.

RahulHobbyist
11-17-15, 06:47
I got these profiles from SP are (# ending with 8238). Asking for 12 k for 2 hours for the light blue top. Negotiating, please recommend if this is genuine and feedback if others have experienced any.

Samar01
11-17-15, 09:39
Couple of days ago met Miss are (Mpur).

Contrary to what has been said before, my experience was different.

LFK offered and tried multiple positions. Very responsive. No time watching.

In between sessions, she was talking about her trips to Bangalore / Mumbai etc.

No BBBJ (didn't expect), only CBJ. The place inside was unkempt and road leading up to her apt / bldg is not good.

Otherwise, had a satisfactory outing.

Overall Rating: 6. 5/10.

Damages: 3 k per.

Now Miss S (name ends with I, can relate to aaina) - Called her a few times before in last 2-3 weeks. In between texted her.

Seniors- What's up with her. Did she leave this business? I did not get any response though she read my texts. If anyone saw her recently, please PM me.

Cheers!

HornyRaju
11-17-15, 12:05
Hi,

I did a search using the numbers on locanto. Please help me with this contact. Have an unfulfilled fantasy of watching a lactating woman. Help me with some additional info on the search key in locanto, like the ad heading.

Thanks.

Sandeep

Hello all,

Was free today so was browsing through loc and came across an massage ad which has caught my eye a few times before too.

Called up informed to come near why hosp somaji and call. Famous movie star starting with A and bhat family. 3. 5 K for a b2 b massage was what informed...

HotSumadhur84
11-17-15, 12:07
Guys anybody is planning to Pattaya in next 2 - 3 months?

PKumarV
11-17-15, 16:15
Check the settings.

Mirchi9
11-17-15, 18:38
2nd is from adult sites.

1st is discussed here as K from k. Pally (you can read reviews about her).

Offlate, she's avoiding many calls / texts as she's struggling to arrange place for the deed.

PrashForFun
11-17-15, 18:58
Hi all,

Hope everyone are fine. It's been very long since I posted one. Even though I am checking the posts silently I haven't got time to write one.

Coming to the story got a call from my regular SP saying that he got a sexy girl so thought of checking her out. Went there thinking of an hour deed. Soon after watching her I was dumb struck with her body. She is of height 5'8 and little dusky. Slim and had a very beautiful smile.

Dressed in a dark red color salwar, with stats of 34-26-34. Greeted me with a cute smile. Guided me to her room and deed started. She is very active, open to all except anal. She just dominated me on bed with her activeness. 1st shot was done in just 5 minutes as I am very eager and at the same time she is very co-operative. Once I finished my deed I straight away called the SP and told that I am staying there for full night.

The whole was high level of fun and pleasure which I had her in missionary, doggy, wot and some different positions by standing and sitting which she didn't say a word. I have done for 5 times whole night where we both lied naked the whole night. She didn't mind 69 position or giving her the oral pressure. And given me a good blow-job but only once, which I don't mind.

Thanked her in the morning and given a good tip which made her satisfied, took her number and left.

My score.

GFE-10/10.

Looks-7/10 (little dusky where I always like fair ones).

Pussy- 7/10 (little hairy, not tight and not loose as well).

Boobs- 8/10 (good tight as per her figure).

WIR- Hell yeah.

Damage- 10 k / full night.Boss even I want the same fun of full one night can share the info.

PrashForFun
11-17-15, 19:04
I ventured out having some contacts throug. But did not materialize. So looked through some contacts near and found myself with a gem of a find Bengali lady perfectly aged. It is so far the best experience I had with a SP. Paid 2000 for 1/2 hour and then went in again for another 1/2 hour as I was not sure if she will be available next day.

She has the perfect hot Bengali boudi face and body to support that. Had a direct BJ with lot of ball licking who and then finished with her on the top. 2 shots for 4100 and best part for me she was in a saree. She washed me off as well.

Looks like is catching up. I have some indie contacts which I will try and post later.

This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Siva boss I like to have fun with bengali's. The way you describe her is super nd make excited about her can you share info about. Plzzzz.

NathanDrake
11-17-15, 21:41
I'm a huge fan of MP's, prefer them to FS. Always experiment with different ones to know the market, after 2 continuous bad experiences (replaced Thai girls with NE girls who are shy, also the door to the shower wasn't closing), at a famous one in be. Hills (which was always my sure shot), went to T spa in be. Hills out of pure desperation.

I've been to this place before few times but always found the both the girls and the massage a bit too expensive. They always ask for 1500 for he and massage is expensive by 500. So in the end, it works out to be 1000 expensive. But as I said, out of desperation I went here.

Guys, it was the greatest HJ and massage I ever got. Went for a regular Thai dry massage, the girl teased me a lot. We spoke for some time. She gave a great massage, used her elbows a lot which activated the pressure sensitive spots easily. Then in between she told me her rate was 2 k, I said 1 k which is my general rate for the past year. She said no. As I always prefer HJ during the end, I thought there'll be enough time for negotiation. Throughout the time I was trying for her to reduce her rate but she didn't. She kept on telling me that after her he, I can sleep properly and she gives the best HJ. Thought it was just talk.

After the massage, I finally said ok for 1500. She put towels on the curtains so they don't blow. And she sat between my legs, put oil and started massuaging Johnny. It stated for 1 min, then she did something different / weird, dunno what she did but for the next few minutes I was on the verge of orgasm. Her way of massage prevented me from cumming and for a few continuous minutes I was in cloud 9. I started squeezing my legs against her thighs and started moaning a bit (and I never moan in MP's). I wanted to go kiss her and hug her. She just kept me in a state of trance. Finally she asked me:"ok? I nodded my head and she finished the HJ, cummed in a few seconds.

It was the greatest MP experience in my life and for sure I'll go again with the same girl.

Kiran426
11-18-15, 06:05
You want to be poster and editor all rolled into one to improve your credibility? Learn HTML to to get right font and color .

This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Siva boss I like to have fun with bengali's. The way you describe her is super nd make excited about her can you share info about. Plzzzz.

BabyKutu
11-18-15, 06:15
I'm a huge fan of MP's, prefer them to FS. Always experiment with different ones to know the market, after 2 continuous bad experiences (replaced Thai girls with NE girls who are shy, also the door to the shower wasn't closing), at a famous one in be. Hills (which was always my sure shot), went to T spa in be. Hills out of pure desperation.

It was the greatest MP experience in my life and for sure I'll go again with the same girl.Bro. Nice one, normally I don't react to reports. This is a well written one.

Great time. Just a word of caution - 1. 5 K is a bit much but sureal experience over compensates. Well done Bro.

FunnGuy999
11-18-15, 06:48
I got these profiles from SP are (# ending with 8238). Asking for 12 k for 2 hours for the light blue top. Negotiating, please recommend if this is genuine and feedback if others have experienced any.Hi,

After a long time. I'm here again.

Rahul.

Go for the first one.

She is slim but one of the best babe for her service.

I have had her last month when she was here.

She does all and gives a Mindblowing service including rimming. LOL.

Only m=slight minus to me was that she is too slim and I'm not too fond of slim girls.

But, trust me she gives you Best service. That anyone can expect.

Negotiate for price.

Siva32
11-18-15, 08:44
Went in with sp near Sri Nagar colony. Informed that there was an aunty and a girl got pic of girl but aunty was hesitant to share pic. Saw them both and paid 10 k for 1 HR for each one of them. First had time with aunty in saree longing to have sex with an aunty became fruitful we chatted about our lives and then went direct to mish and finished in 5 minutes. She supported me saying first time it happens quickly to everyone.

Then asked to bring in girl I have never fucked so hard in my life I was wearing a t shirt and even keeping that on was not possible as I was sweating like a pig LOL. It was a closed room I have never been immersed in so much sweat before but satisfied very much that I success-ed in finishing in 1/2 HR.

I know I paid 2 k extra but was longing for it. Anyone heard of Balapur aunty?

Siva32
11-18-15, 08:52
Guys,

Is anybody is planning to Pattaya in next 2 - 3 months?Want to venture to Bangkok planning the budget now. Been there before. But Pattaya is a bit rusty from my last experience you have to tip like crazy from the bell boy to the girl.

Let me know your thoughts.

Sadiqhbk
11-18-15, 10:30
Hey guys,

Any MP's which provide b2b or with good looking girls.

Mercedes S
11-18-15, 11:48
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad for few months.

Please help me to meet good gals.

Delib
11-18-15, 14:55
Hi,

After visiting some MP's felt to have FS and checked SP known one and inquire about chicks to which he responded positively.

Fixed appointment at 5:30 pm and visited the place on time and he guided me to residential apartment.

Got in and saw 2 chicks both from Mumbai and one was Colg Gal the other Hw in Saree.

Told him want to try each one once and first tried colg gal.

She was open for all positions and teased a lot. Fucked her for good 20 mins in WOT, doggy and finally came in miss.

After the session washed myself and asked her to call up the other gal.

And she came in after some phone calls that she attended.

She started undressing herself and I said I will do that to which she agreed and I teased her a lot and started undressing her and she had great melons to suck. Enjoyed that while undressing and then made her complete nude. I took her to a wall and started pressing melons and kissing all over. And then held her in my bit hands and dropped on the bed and started some chit chat and sucked melons to the core and saw her in between and she was also enjoying. She was really fair in complexion and fingered her pussy and sucked melons for sometime and again asked he to GV me CBJ and she readily agreed. Gave BJ for another 5 mins and I was ready for second action so asked her for WOT and had in that position for 10 mins and squeezed boobs the shifted to doggy for sometime and when was ready to explode asked for BJj again and she cleaned the tool with towel and gave BJ and then finished in Miss.

Overall had a great time.

Looks: 7.

Service: 7.

Damages: 5 k. Next time he said he will give better rate. Got to see.

Wir: SP Yes, felt reasonable and falls in my budget.

Please ignore if you felt FR was lengthy or has mistakes.

Ready to share SP details. Can I get KPHb aunty contact?

SamHoneys
11-18-15, 15:01
Respected all Members.

I am looking for the Attapur Muslim MILF India near by pillar no 200, I requested the digit with.

The members who had deed with her, but unfortunately, did not get any reply, if any one having the digits of her kindly reply me, I want to have fun with her.

So please help me.

Thanks,

Sam

NolaHunk
11-18-15, 15:20
That looks like a fun time. I will be in Hyderabad in about 2 weeks for a month, can you please share the SP contact or her contact if you can? I do have couple of Indie's contacts which are regular for me in my visit, I can share them with you.

Hi all,

Coming to the story got a call from my regular SP saying that he got a sexy girl...

LuciferHYD
11-18-15, 18:49
Now Miss S (name ends with I, can relate to aaina) - Called her a few times before in last 2-3 weeks. In between texted her.

Seniors- What's up with her. Did she leave this business? I did not get any response though she read my texts. If anyone saw her recently, please PM me.

Cheers!If I am not wrong, you are talking about Mirrorwali. Few months back she was hinting about quitting; not sure if she has really quit. Earlier also she use to simply vanish and later returned and told that she was busy in a film shoot.

BabyKutu
11-18-15, 19:48
If I am not wrong, you are talking about Mirrorwali. Few months back she was hinting about quitting; not sure if she has really quit. Earlier also she use to simply vanish and later returned and told that she was busy in a film shoot.She is in town boys. She is between careers I guess and she is planning to move houses.

Samar01
11-18-15, 20:15
She is in town boys. She is between careers I guess and she is planning to move houses.Does that mean she is still in business and just temporary time off?

Just wondering if anyone saw her recently.

She quoted me 7 k a month back but because of lack time could not make it.

BabyKutu
11-19-15, 06:20
Does that mean she is still in business and just temporary time off?

Just wondering if anyone saw her recently.

She quoted me 7 k a month back but because of lack time could not make it.Will check on her inclination, she was hinting to change base.

Cuntributor
11-19-15, 08:14
I agree that such HJ is the best, I have had many experiences in Hyd and elsewhere, but the most memorable was in Brickfields KL, Malaysia. There was an Indian female (from Kerala it seems visiting that place), the place specialized in lingam massage. She said she was expert and will do 60 minutes lingam massage. And believe me it was awesome. She massaged for 60 minutes, and it was pleasurable torture. She kept taking to the verge and then would press the balls, cock such that it postpones the ejaculation. And massaged all around the lingam and butt also. I have since then ben searching for such service, but never found in the last 10 years. I goes it was a very rare skill. If any of you come across more place share.

Cheers.

C

I've been to this place before few times but always found the both the girls and the massage a bit too expensive. They always ask for 1500 for he and massage is expensive by 500. So in the end, it works out to be 1000 expensive. But as I said, out of desperation I went here.

Guys, it was the greatest HJ and massage I ever got. Went for a regular Thai dry massage, the girl teased me a lot. We spoke for some time. She gave a great massage, used her elbows a lot which activated the pressure sensitive spots easily. Then in between she told me her rate was 2 k, I said 1 k which is my general rate for the past year. She said no. As I always prefer HJ during the end, I thought there'll be enough time for negotiation. Throughout the time I was trying for her to reduce her rate but she didn't. She kept on telling me that after her he, I can sleep properly and she gives the best HJ. Thought it was just talk...

Kiss666
11-19-15, 08:39
Hi my dear friends,

Can anyone help me finding the contact of these two girls first one Honey or Haneefa and 3 Road pic Bhargavi. First one was available through SP V. Need direct contact if anyone has please PM me.

Sadiqhbk
11-19-15, 13:53
Guys,

Any reviews about this bird SP?

she is asking 15 k for ST.

KrazyEagle
11-19-15, 14:37
SP V. I had bad experiences with him. Money leecher and never regret and pay back money in case if his downline SPs cheats or if the deal worsts. Great escaper and doesn't care. He is not a direct SP for most of the gals he advertise and his cut is very huge.

Be cautious and strict before making deals.

Regards.

KE.

Hi my dear friends,

Can anyone help me finding the contact of these two girls first one Honey or Haneefa and 3 Road pic Bhargavi. First one was available through SP V. Need direct contact if anyone has please PM me.

Cuntributor
11-19-15, 21:00
Today visited the MP near Cafe Nan in Madhapur. The guy is in his village but the female was in there and he asked me to go up and knock. The female is about 30 years old, petite, not bad looking, slim. Paid 1 K counter amount to her, she is quite cooperative and friendly, is a Kerala female from Bangalore, so knows Hindi and English.

Place is pathetic, and massage she has so so knowledge, but I was looking for butt massage and fun so in that department she is good. Long butt massage playing with balls, rubbing the ass and asshole, then flip. Did long deep DFK, opened top and gave free access to boobs, lowered bottom and gave full access to fully shaven pussy. To finger. Till then no talk of tip, I asked for BJ and she agreed but wanted 1 K, bargained down to 600/ FS is also possible if anyone is interested.

She is eager to please and wants you to return. The guy who used to run is leaving and the business has been bought by this female who used to be the service provider there since last few months. She said she is giving up the room which is in pathetic condition and will set up in adjacent place on same floor and will be run and managed well but eh girls. And all service will be excellent.

She shared her number as well. So after 30th Nov. It will be the new place.

If you read the forum you will find the directions and hints, I will share any number only with some who have contributed or have something worthwhile to share.

Cheers.

C

DesiPunter
11-19-15, 22:28
A couple of weeks ago I had written an FR that I called "#1". Well, here is #2.

I had received this number from the same source who directed me to the Ameerpet MP and so the same rules about sharing remain: the digits would only be shared to seniors who have written substantial FRs here. Of course there is the disclaimer that if the number is also found in any website all bets are off and I would not mind sharing it with anyone who asks.

This place is located in Secunderabad cantonment near a landmark local cafe. I was asked to come to this area and call the number again. From there I was directed over phone to the location. About the location, it is in the first floor of an independent house and there are no signs outside to indicate any sort of commercial activity going on here (like for example a Spa). The place is pretty easy to locate with the directions given on phone and there is ample parking place on the street.

I went up to the house and was welcomed by a shady looking man in the bare-bones "drawing room" furnished with a table and a couple of chairs. He took me inside to another room to choose the girls. There were three birds - 2 in their twenties and 1 aunty possibly in her 40's. The younger girls were eating biryani and it felt like I was intruding in their lunch time. I told him I'd choose after they finish their lunch and came back to the front room. I then asked his suggestion on who would give the best service. He asked me to go for the Aunty who he said was very cooperative and gave a great massage too. I too was in half mind to choose the aunty because, (1) the younger girls were not my type and (2) they just had biryani which guaranteed bad breath (didn't look like mouth wash users! So the Aunty it was. The deal was a topless massage with happy ending for 2500. Incidentally they also offer a sandwich massage with 2 girls for 3500.

Within 5 minutes the friendly looking aunty came out and led me to an adjoining room and shut the door. No air-con but a ceiling fan provided a cool breeze and the windows were covered by a thick curtain that kept any heat away. The room was only furnished with a massage table and a cupboard. She asked me to strip and then proceeded to take her kurta off. We then hugged and kissed lightly on the lips. She was smelling pleasant and no bad breath at all. She was having decent sized tits (in a bra at this point).

I then lay face down on the table and the massage started from my legs. The massage was excellent and the pressure applied was correct and lead to a feeling of instant relaxation. She slowly started playing with the bum. The next 10 minutes or so were one of the most exquisite bum massages ever! She knew what points to touch and caress with the right pressure and it was driving me crazy. Her fingers were constantly playing with my balls underneath and proceeding to rub around the anus.

I was then asked to turn over and she started from the foot again. Very soon her fingers were playing with my balls and dick, touching and rubbing causing various sensations in me. We started talking too and she said her name was Seema and that she is from UP. She was very chatty in a friendly way and kept me engaged. She then took her bra off, climbed over me on the table and proceeded to give me a massage with her boobs. She rubbed it on my face, letting me bite and suck and then took them past my chest, stomach and then at my groin. She then proceeded to give me a Spanish by massaging my erection in between her boobs while her thumbs caressed its head. She was wearing her pajamas and I tried to put my hand inside. She gently removed my hands and said I am free to touch only from outside.

By this time the momentum was building and her HJ / ball massage was moving slowly but surely in the intended direction. I asked for a BBBJ and she said she can give me one, along with a completely nude massage, for 1000 extra! Curse my fate, I remembered I did not have that amount on me. I tried to bargain down to 500 and she politely said "no". She continued with the gentle HJ till I exploded on a towel she was carrying. The whole thing was over in around 35-40 minutes. I told her I'd be back next time for the topless massage / BBBJ, tipped her and left.

Incidentally she was dismissive about the sandwich massage saying that for it to be good both the girls need to be similarly skilled, hinting that the other 2 girls were not as experienced.

Score:

Damages: 2500 + 300 tip. (1000 extra for BBBJ and 100% nude massage).

Looks: 6/10.

Place: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 7/10.

WIR: maybe but for the BBBJ package.

NOTE: We need to protect such places from the LE as long as possible. This is the reason why I have been asked not to share it with everyone, esp ones who do not have FRs. That the LE lurk here is well known and also a sudden increase in traffic to this place will arouse suspicion. Please do not take it personally if I do not share the number. I am only following the request of the person who gave me the number.

Monger2015
11-20-15, 04:41
Hi,

I did a search using the numbers on locanto. Please help me with this contact. Have an unfulfilled fantasy of watching a lactating woman. Help me with some additional info on the search key in locanto, like the ad heading.

Thanks.

SandeepBro type massage and famous heroin A will pop up that is it.

I think you will enjoy hope you find it.

AnuragCool
11-20-15, 07:33
Bro, any hints on this place? Does it start with "K"?

Today visited the MP near Cafe Nan in Madhapur. The guy is in his village but the female was in there and he asked me to go up and knock. The female is about 30 years old, petite, not bad looking, slim. Paid 1 K counter amount to her, she is quite cooperative and friendly, is a Kerala female from Bangalore, so knows Hindi and English.

Place is pathetic, and massage she has so so knowledge, but I was looking for butt massage and fun so in that department she is good. Long butt massage playing with balls, rubbing the ass and asshole, then flip. Did long deep DFK, opened top and gave free access to boobs, lowered bottom and gave full access to fully shaven pussy. To finger. Till then no talk of tip, I asked for BJ and she agreed but wanted 1 K, bargained down to 600/ FS is also possible if anyone is interested.

She is eager to please and wants you to return. The guy who used to run is leaving and the business has been bought by this female who used to be the service provider there since last few months. She said she is giving up the room which is in pathetic condition and will set up in adjacent place on same floor and will be run and managed well but eh girls. And all service will be excellent.

If you read the forum you will find the directions and hints, I will share any number only with some who have contributed or have something worthwhile to share.

Cheers.

See.

MeatHyd101
11-20-15, 11:55

Cheers.

See.Bro good to hear about your pleasant experience. But just be careful about the safety of this place. There was supposedly some problem at this place couple of months back and the guy had disappeared from the scene for some time.

When asked upfront about it they usually don't tell about such things saying its all safe.

Just a word of caution. Be safe, happy mongering.

KrazyEagle
11-20-15, 12:56
I met blue saree one through my trusted SP. Few months back.

Mind blowing amazing service. Excellent BBBJ. Damage 7. 5 k for two sessions. A bit heavy smoker and plumpy. Not as white as shown in pic but on light dark side.

Regards.

KE.

Guys,

Any reviews about this bird SP?

she is asking 15 k for ST.

NewtoHyd
11-20-15, 17:07
Bro good to hear about your pleasant experience. But just be careful about the safety of this place. There was supposedly some problem at this place couple of months back and the guy had disappeared from the scene for some time.

When asked upfront about it they usually don't tell about such things saying its all safe.

Just a word of caution. Be safe, happy mongering.True, this place is not safe, not hygiene and gal you referred is dirty and check her body, several cut marks.

Unless she moves to different building and get good gals, its a skip.

NewtoHyd
11-20-15, 17:17

I had received this number from the same source who directed me to the Ameerpet MP and so the same rules about sharing remain: the digits would only be shared to seniors who have written substantial FRs here. Of course there is the disclaimer that if the number is also found in any website all bets are off and I would not mind sharing it with anyone who asks.

This place is located in Secunderabad cantonment near a landmark local cafe. I was asked to come to this area and call the number again. From there I was directed over phone to the location. About the location, it is in the first floor of an independent house and there are no signs outside to indicate any sort of commercial activity going on here (like for example a Spa). The place is pretty easy to locate with the directions given on phone and there is ample parking place on the street.

I went up to the house and was welcomed by a shady looking man in the bare-bones "drawing room" furnished with a table and a couple of chairs. He took me inside to another room to choose the girls. There were three birds - 2 in their twenties and 1 aunty possibly in her 40's. The younger girls were eating biryani and it felt like I was intruding in their lunch time. I told him I'd choose after they finish their lunch and came back to the front room..Seema is a old find here, you can search, I saw her 3 years back in Mar.[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Yes, she gives good bum msg and DFK and lot of fun stuff.

Siva32
11-20-15, 19:17
Hygiene is an issue even with her BF. He looks like some patient. Difficult to get him on phone. The gal's hygiene levels have gone down drastically from my first visit. With little bit of cleanliness they can easily charge 4 k. After the deed I went to bathroom and came, the bird left already to next room and the guy is on street smoking.She was very bubbly when I met her. I just blown away by her BJ skills she just hit it and then I was like what the?

I could not believe for a min what was happening to me. Best GFE but hygiene is a big issue. She is busty and thick if you like it. Best boobs and must must mention BJ skills.

Was blown away from the first visit. Will likely not try again.

That guy needs to get his act together and maintain good health as all mongers have been pointing out.

Qswdefrg12
11-21-15, 09:13
I wonder when will the Ampet MP's will starting maintaining some level of cleanliness and hygiene. If they do that I'm sure that we won't have to shell out big bucks for the thai places as you get much much better co operation here.

-Qs.

HydMadh
11-21-15, 22:31
For all folks looking for action in Hyderabad , I have some contacts. She is tehseen a local pimp who oranises women from INR 800 to INR 3000. If any of you guys want her numbers pm me. Appreciate any return favor by way of other contacts in hyd.Bro Can you PM me any contacts. I want to try some new stuff.

HydMadh
11-21-15, 22:42
One of our ISG buddy shared an Indi's contact. Last Saturday I called her with the ready reference. She responded nicley. She sounded very genuine on phone. She speaks excellent English. She said her name is Rita and she is a Designer based out of Bangalore and frequently visits Hyderabad on work. She straight away came to the point asked for 10 k for 3 hrs and said no in-call at her pad; I have to arrange the place and pick her up from GVK One Mall.

Restriction put forth by her: No BBBJ (only CBJ allowed), no Anal and no love bites (LOL!
Report Card:

Face: 6/10.

Body:7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

VFM: 8/10.

WIR: Probably.Dude, can I get contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

HydMadh
11-22-15, 00:34
Share number or something. I tried few regular contacts but no luck.

[QUOTE=Member#4334;1772644]Back in Hyderabad again after a long and hectic travel. As usual decided to have some relaxation and called Vicky for appointment with Nisha. Reached at about 6 pm. To my surprise, Vicky introduced a new one, Monika. Wow just wow. I fell for her in the first look.../QUOTE]

CompletFun
11-22-15, 03:49
Back in Hyderabad again after a long and hectic travel. As usual decided to have some relaxation and called Vicky for appointment with Nisha. Reached at about 6 pm. To my surprise, Vicky introduced a new one, Monika. Wow just wow. I fell for her in the first look but was a bit hesitant as my appointment was with Nisha. So checked with Nisha if it is okay with her to let me spend time with Mounika? She gladly permitted. Also I was told as she is very new, BJ is currently not on the menu, may be in future. That sounded okay to me as this girl was too attractive and was getting difficult to hold...Can you share contact of Monika dn Nisha please.

HotSumadhur84
11-22-15, 06:11
Did any one visited Miss K recently. Any change in the service. Any new review? Planning to visit her place coming week. How will be her service and score.

Vikram14
11-22-15, 09:40
What's up Fellas.

Soon I will be visiting Hyd. Just wanted to check that 5* property like Hyatta. Marriot. Etc are GF in Hyd or not?

And can anyone share some good indi digits.

Requirement -not too costly. Good service with good body. And not too young or too old.

Contact me. I will also help in other places.

ChennaiKing
11-22-15, 13:43
What's up Fellas.

Soon I will be visiting Hyd. Just wanted to check that 5* property like Hyatta. Marriot. Etc are GF in Hyd or not??

Requirement -not too costly. Good service with good body. And not too young or too old.

Contact me. I will also help in other places.Same here! Can anyone please tell me any GF star hotel? I have a fb friend who is ready for everything.

StaticCouch
11-22-15, 19:14
Same here! Can anyone please tell me any GF star hotel? I have a fb friend who is ready for everything.Well GF hotel star hotel is a Myth in Hyderabad! If allowed with proper security check you'll be the thorn in everybody's eye at the hotel and probably on radar of some jealous dude! Try calling someone at your reputations risk only!

Probably venture out of your star to a local 1 or 2 star hotel or MP you might hit gold with them, this is LE CITY just like Singapore. Fine City. Not worth wasting your hard earned money, try Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi if you visit these places.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!

StaticCouch
11-22-15, 19:20
What's up Fellas.

Soon I will be visiting Hyd. Just wanted to check that 5* property like Hyatta. Marriot. Etc are GF in Hyd or not??

Contact me. I will also help in other places.Isn't your requirement for Hyderabad visit too much, not trying to bog you down but RTFF, you'll understand situation is pretty Dim here!

Spend your money wisely.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!

ChennaiKing
11-23-15, 08:31
Isn't your requirement for Hyderabad visit too much, not trying to bog you down but RTFF, you'll understand situation is pretty Dim here!

Spend your money wisely.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!Thanks for the reply. So there is no GF hotels in Hyderabad. That's a total turn off for me. Anyway I visit Kolkata often, I once stayed in a star hotel in salt lake area, one of my Kolkata GF came to meet me in hotel during the day time. The hotel management politely said no, when I started to insist, they literally begged that no ladies are allowed in the room, but I can talk to her in the restaurant. So not only in Hyderabad, anywhere in India GF hotel is very difficult to get and its really a big problem. This is where we people go to unwanted places and get ourselves in trouble.

SureshRaj
11-23-15, 15:42
This is probably going to be my last FR, haven't been mongering for a while. This is more of a experience than mongering. But I will write it anyway. I was in contact with this girl I wrote my last FR about. When possible I got the girl to my place and banged her silly. Probably had her in all positions except anal. Left mongering for a while at my regular SP for her, recently dumped her as well. Girl says she loves me, but takes money everytime we meet / fuck. Said the same thing that she is a working girl and if she takes money. Anyway drilled her hole for so long, have no interest in it anymore. So I officially quit mongering, I may even delete this account. If you guys need any contacts ask me.

Note: not going to give any to newbies. Seniors are welcome, I don't know how to delete this account.

RajeshBindaas
11-23-15, 18:04
This is probably going to be my last FR, haven't been mongering for a while. This is more of a experience than mongering. But I will write it anyway. I was in contact with this girlI wrote my last FR about. When possible I got the girl to my place and banged her silly. Probably had her in all positions except anal. Left mongering for a while at my regular sp for her, recently dumped her as well. Girl says she loves me, but takes money everytime we meet / fuck. Said the same thing that she is a working girl and if she takes money. Anyway drilled her hole for so long, have no interest in it anymore. So I officially quit mongering, I may even delete this account. If you guys need any contacts ask me.

Note: not going to give any to newbies. Seniors are welcome, I don't know how to delete this account.Bro very much intrested.

Kindly share.

Huntr3
11-23-15, 20:28
Hi guys,

How are you all doing? Trust everyone is having a rock hard banging time. Hehe.

In my quest to have as many GFE, I stumbled across this forum. Was glad and surprised that knowledge sharing has no limits. .

I am new and have to go into the field do some action to report back in the forum. Like most, planning to start off with MPs. Am keen to make friends to meet up for drinks. Only hesitation that I have is I can't talk Telugu;(wish I could.

So long then.

Stay happy stay lucky!

Raj098
11-24-15, 04:11
Hi folks,

I am newbie just joined the forum and like to start mongering. Any help in getting clg indi's digits? Shall start contributing in this forum once start.

Thanks guys.

Monger2015
11-24-15, 05:22
This is probably going to be my last FR, haven't been mongering for a while. This is more of a experience than mongering. But I will write it anyway. I was in contact with this girlI wrote my last FR about. When possible I got the girl to my place and banged her silly. Probably had her in all positions except anal. Left mongering for a while at my regular sp for her, recently dumped her as well. Girl says she loves me, but takes money everytime we meet / fuck. Said the same thing that she is a working girl and if she takes money. Anyway drilled her hole for so long, have no interest in it anymore. So I officially quit mongering, I may even delete this account. If you guys need any contacts ask me.

Note: not going to give any to newbies. Seniors are welcome, I don't know how to delete this account.You could be a silent watcher rather than deleting the account. I wish you best of luck in Future Endeavors.

Cheers

Monger2015
11-24-15, 05:29
Thanks for the reply. So there is no GF hotels in Hyderabad. That's a total turn off for me. Anyway I visit Kolkata often, I once stayed in a star hotel in salt lake area, one of my Kolkata GF came to meet me in hotel during the day time. The hotel management politely said no, when I started to insist, they literally begged that no ladies are allowed in the room, but I can talk to her in the restaurant. So not only in Hyderabad, anywhere in India GF hotel is very difficult to get and its really a big problem. This is where we people go to unwanted places and get ourselves in trouble.This is not True at all.

I do not stay at 5* however every other hotel I have stayed at 75% of them I could mange it. Hyderabad is one of the friendliest however I understand you must have had only rough experience.

I would share info once I can to you however till then there is such a beautiful hotel in hyd where you can get the girl to your room direct and she would not even have to pass lobby. Get down the car press the elevator button and bang 406 my room and its an awesome experience. Its near A pet and a luxurious hotel with a bathtub too so have had many fantasy's there.

Well I wish you luck ahead. Be cool. It just happens everywhere.

Cheers

DesiPunter
11-24-15, 07:05
In my quest to have as many GFE, I stumbled across this forum. Was glad and surprised that knowledge sharing has no limits

I am new and have to go into the field do some action to report back in the forum. Like most, planning to start off with MPs. Am keen to make friends to meet up for drinks. Only hesitation that I have is I can't talk Telugu;(wish I could.

So long then.

Stay happy stay lucky!Welcome!

Firstly if you want to share info on girls you need to get a paid subscription.

Secondly I feel meeting up personally with other members here may be difficult. Most of us, at least I, guard our privacy. So expect good talk online here but offline would not be possible.

Afaik, you may be a family member, relative, colleague, boss or worse, LE.

ChennaiKing
11-24-15, 09:37
This is not True at all.

I do not stay at 5* however every other hotel I have stayed at 75% of them I could mange it. Hyderabad is one of the friendliest however I understand you must have had only rough experience.

I would share info once I can to you however till then there is such a beautiful hotel in hyd where you can get the girl to your room direct and she would not even have to pass lobby. Get down the car press the elevator button and bang 406 my room and its an awesome experience. Its near A pet and a luxurious hotel with a bathtub too so have had many fantasy's there.

Well I wish you luck ahead. Be cool. It just happens everywhere.

CheersThanks for the info, would you be please give more hints about the hotel? I don't know much of Hyderabad. Please.

Monger2015
11-24-15, 14:05
Hello fellow mongers.

I have always been a silent reader and a solo searcher where I did not find what I have always dreamt of.

1 - Nuru massage (really prof).

2 - a deep throat BJ with CIM (def a Pro!

I noticed am a new member I would not ask you all contacts as I really have been promoted just now and I have a couple of contacts of mine so that's all good!

However if anyone out there can help me with a contact for either 1 above. I would be really be on the 7th cloud. And will share a FR (its a mandate!) so you will know.

I hope I find a kind reader there. I know many names however can't figure out how to friend. Am still a new senior member!

Stay Safe,

Cheers

First PM can't express my excitement.

Alokkk
11-24-15, 18:21
Went to the TT Spa in Bee Hills this weekend. Asked for the thai dry massage and I was directed to a room upstairs. Well maintained place, neat and clean.

I was assigned a miss M, very beautiful girl, must a 7-8. The massage was above average and she kind of giving hints. I started lightly touching her and she didn't object. After sometime she points at little Alok and asks it needs massage. I said yes. He asked for 2 k, I didn't bargain as she was really cute and I was not in a mood to bargain. Any way, she gave a nice BJ and complete top access.

Came back satisfied.

KrisDaveHere
11-24-15, 19:47
HI Folks,

Glad to see Hyderabad having active discussions. But having gone through several months worth of forum reports, seems like the situation is pretty grim here.

Anyway, I am new to Hyderabad and came here after living in Singapore for eight years. Have mongered a lot over there and would be glad to provide contacts, so after a month of being in Hyderabad, decided to venture out and risk it. Since I am in Gachibowli area, I decided to do the usual- roam around and find massage places hinted on the forum.

Came across a flower named placed near Gachibowli flyover. Tried googling for the place, but didn't find any reviews online. Thought it must be a clean place. Since I was tired from all the roaming.

Decided to just give a try. "If there is luck, get it, else go home with a good massage" kind of feeling. So went in, 1. 3 k for one hour, paid at the counter. The counter girl was bloody sexy, the typical Andhra style girl, must be around 23-25, wearing a salwar. Asked if she can give the massage. Refused saying that she is just for the counter. Showed me three NE girls. Picked the cutest one who was petite with ample boobs. The usual stuff for the first 35-40 minutes. Very strong massage, relaxed all the knots in my back, and then started the real deal. I don't know what she did with my bum, but she sprinkled some kind of a powder and started caressing the butt. It was not even a massage. She just rubbed some powder on the butt with the tip of her fingers for around five minutes. DAMN! This was such a weird feeling I have never felt before in a MP. Asked me to turn around and tapped on little johnny and popped the GQ. With her magic on the butt, johnny overtook senses and paid 900 for a HJ after negotiating down from 1.5 k.

The best part was, after the deed was over, she cleaned up with a warm towel and even gave a head massage for 2-3 minutes. Definite value for money.

Place: 8/10 (proper SPA set up).

Girls: 7/10 (nothing special, but nothing bad either).

Massage: 9/10.

Tease: (9. 5/10).

HJ: 6/10 (Nothing special, but the lead up to the HJ is divine).

WIR: Definitely!

Damage: 1. 3 k+900.

CoolGuy070
11-24-15, 20:36
Hi folks,

I am looking for good indies in Hyderabad. Help me out. In return I will share nice contacts in Vijayawada.

KrazyEagle
11-24-15, 21:07
On quick search thru LOC and BP came across this SP digits ending with 720139 . Called him and asked about appointment. Wtsp'd the pics up on my ask.

Babes attached looks so yummy and the deal looks promising too. 3's with two chicks 10 K.

He insisted to reach one place in MPur I OIL Petrol bunk and told to find SBI bank. Nodded and waited for further instructions.

Asked me to deposit the money in the machine and then look forward for further directions. I was like WTF. Is this how SPs doing business in new style?

Turned back to home with disappoinment.

Just wanted to share this info that no other ISG hyd naive duded fall prey to this SP. Please be cautious.

Regards.

KE.

KrazyEagle
11-24-15, 21:12
Couple times came across this posting in Locnto and in BP satbhir s cart services. Deal looks so promising.

Wondering to give a try but hard part is out call only except one.

Any heroes well. Already tried. Please reciprocate with your experience please.

Regards.

KE.

SuryabhanRaina
11-24-15, 22:04
Went to the TT Spa in Bee Hills this weekend. Asked for the thai dry massage and I was directed to a room upstairs. Well maintained place, neat and clean.

I was assigned a miss M, very beautiful girl, must a 7-8. The massage was above average and she kind of giving hints. I started lightly touching her and she didn't object. After sometime she points at little Alok and asks it needs massage. I said yes. He asked for 2 k, I didn't bargain as she was really cute and I was not in a mood to bargain. Any way, she gave a nice BJ and complete top access.

Came back satisfied.BJ really. Wow. Keep travelling to Chennai; let me know dude if you have more coordinates of the MP or if you have PM send out.

Thanks

BabyKutu
11-24-15, 22:08

I said yes. He asked for 2 k, I didn't bargain as she was really cute and I was not in a mood to bargain. Any way, she gave a nice BJ and complete top access.

Came back satisfied.Paid too much Bro - . 5-1 K would suffice, glad you enjoyed however that should not become the benchmark for inflated prices.

Stay Safe.

Mirchi9
11-25-15, 01:07
HI Folks,

Came across a flower named placed near Gachibowli flyover. Tried googling for the place, but didn't find any reviews online. Thought it must be a clean place. Since I was tired from all the roaming.Which place is this? Can you PM me?

Monger2015
11-25-15, 10:32
Hello all,

First PM from a respected member here and went speeding to the MP in K hills.

Asked for S as had ref from S.

Normal looking massage was OK.

The real smile was on the face when I saw those melons pop out. Damn sweet soft squishy! They were good. She could not finish HJ as she could not get the required arousal in me.

She left took shower. The guy in the counter offered me foot massage however declined.

Will not repeat.

Damage: 2500/- counter .5 tip as she was tired halfway!

Anyways I think I am done with MP's now and I don't go for FS unless she has extraordinary skills which I can only know if you share a contact with which you could not forget the experience.

Looking forward. Thanks all.

Stay safe.

XJuiceMaker
11-25-15, 16:28
Hello comrades,

Can any of you share the digits or inde / SP so that I can have an outcall to my hotel near hitech city?

Landed here for staying 3 days.

Help would be much appreciated!

Happym2015
11-25-15, 18:31
Hello all,

I had entered recently to mongering. I have been viewing this thread and, people never talk about this l spa at bee hills. They are offering HJ to new customers also. People can check out. Try with Groupon or else they will Rob you with over the top price list.

Huntr3
11-25-15, 19:26
Welcome!

Secondly I feel meeting up personally with other members here may be difficult. Most of us, at least I, guard our privacy. So expect good talk online here but offline would not be possible.

Afaik, you may be a family member, relative, colleague, boss or worse, LE.Thank you DesiPunter for the welcome and friendly advice.

Will be buying the subscription next month.

Looking forward to contributing to the tribe.

Cheers.

DesiPunter
11-26-15, 02:07
Came across a flower named placed near Gachibowli flyover.Dude,

That spa you refer to is known for its professional service with strictly no extras. Plus you are not allowed to choose the therapist there.

Sorry but it sounds like a fake report to me. Are you trying to promote their business?

SureshRaj
11-26-15, 03:18
Thanks for all the messages, but I can't give the contacts to everyone at the same time, will give them one at a time to senors. I got about 20 PM's, so please wait. Thanks.

Samar01
11-26-15, 06:29
LE can't do anything under this scenario.

You have not done anything wrong in agreeing to meet someone.

Welcome!

Afaik, you may be a family member, relative, colleague, boss or worse, LE.

PavanDude
11-26-15, 08:21
Got the following contact numbers from somewhere, upon contacting the gals they asked for reference and failed to identify the person who shared the numbers. Can any one help me out?

1. Priya Somajiguda- Number: 713.

2. Karuna Ameerepet- Number: 132.

Vase01
11-26-15, 09:57
On quick search thru LOC and BP came across this SP digits ending with 720139 . Called him and asked about appointment. Wtsp'd the pics up on my ask..Back to Hyderabad after a long venture along the southern coast line. This review brings me back to last year when I faced the same issue with one of the SP vikas very renowned at that time operating from M'pur. Has this same kind of stint but was lucky as junior opted out of the venture after smelling foul play in his words.

Vase01
11-26-15, 10:02

I had received this number from the same source who directed me to the Ameerpet MP and so the same rules about sharing remain:I am only following the request of the person who gave me the number.Lovely review dude, thoroughly enjoyed it and want to taste this heaven once, could you share the details.

TongueTornedo
11-26-15, 13:28
Hey folks!

Did anyone get the service from SP ending with digits 145. Goes by the name T. He is playing around. After confirming the deal suddenly he is cancelling the deal saying he got other clients or not answering calls. And the worst part is he calls you next day to confirm the deal and the process repeats. I had waited for his chick for 2 hrs near famous it park and no one turned in. Please share your valuable advice.

Huntr3
11-26-15, 17:12
Dude,

That spa you refer to is known for its professional service with strictly no extras. Plus you are not allowed to choose the therapist there.

Sorry but it sounds like a fake report to me. Are you trying to promote their business?As I was eager to start out on my mongering exp, wanted to debut with this one as was easy to locate. It's on my way back from office. I was nervous though but made my maiden attempt in asking extras. Was turned down saying it's no such MP. Felt embarrassed and ashamed but getting over it now. It's part of the experience. .

There's T MP on the other end of flyover. Is it branch of the well known TT MP? . Has anyone tried it for extras?

Alokkk
11-26-15, 18:19
Paid too much Bro. .5-1 K would suffice, glad you enjoyed however that should not become the benchmark for inflated prices.

Stay Safe.Thanks BabyKutu, I did realise that after the the fact. Been completely dry for a long time after coming to Hyderabad and let the little head do the thinking. Will keep this in mind for the next time.

Guru35
11-26-15, 19:03
Hi guys.

It's my first post on the Hyderabad forum. I am coming to the city by the end of this week and contacted somebody who goes by the name of Tivana (obv not her real name I am assuming). The rate she asked was 5 k for 1 hour and 8 k for 2 which I think is reasonable. But she is not willing to share her photo or phone number. Also she doesn't want to come to my hotel. She wants me to meet her in a mall, give her the money there and then she will go to the hotel with me.

Can somebody with experience share if this is how things happen in Hyderabad or does she sound fake to you guys. I am still siting on the fence on this one.

Cheers

Sushruth
11-27-15, 06:10
SP K blog doesn't have number. Can someone share his number via PM?

Gautam291
11-27-15, 06:38
Dear Senior members,

I have just now landed on Hyderabad. Looking for some charity from senior members into pointers for any good looking, slim, petite, VFM SP or indies in Hyderabad.

Will be here for 3 days. Any help ll be appreciated. I have been on Thai site with only 2 contacts so far as I am from Delhi. Seems I have to become a regular monger to gain a passport for the entry into the ivy leagues of the forum.

Please help.

Budget 2 k-5 k. Fat / obese avoid please. I'm from Delhi and part of the travel forum for an ad mag. Hope you understand the taste. Thanks. I have an active pm with a premium membership since last 11 months.

Apologies for any mistake in writing this request.

Kind regards,

WJ

HashBoi85
11-27-15, 07:55
This is as good as depositing money in an SPs bank account -- before the deed -- on the promise of getting a phone number and / or further directions. Inde's do prefer pick-ups from malls etc but don't take the money first and then go to the hotel with you.

Go ahead if you want to thrill yourself with it but I advise excersizing caution over this one but its still a risk, maybe if she speaks over the phone. That would definitely be a go-ahead thing. IMHO this is not legit. "Doesn't wanna speak over the fone nor share pictures" is foul play 98% of the time.

Hi guys.

It's my first post on the Hyderabad forum. I am coming to the city by the end of this week and contacted somebody who goes by the name of Tivana (obv not her real name I am assuming). The rate she asked was 5 k for 1 hour and 8 k for 2 which I think is reasonable. But she is not willing to share her photo or phone number. Also she doesn't want to come to my hotel. She wants me to meet her in a mall, give her the money there and then she will go to the hotel with me.

Can somebody with experience share if this is how things happen in Hyderabad or does she sound fake to you guys. I am still siting on the fence on this one.

Cheers

Pram1000
11-27-15, 09:27
Hi guys.

CheersFake for sure. Never ever pay money in advance. We've had many people being duped and their experiences shared here. Stay away.

Pram1000
11-27-15, 09:31
As I was eager to start out on my mongering exp, wanted to debut with this one as was easy to locate. It's on my way back from office. I was nervous though but made my maiden attempt in asking extras. Was turned down saying it's no such MP. Felt embarrassed and ashamed but getting over it now. It's part of the experience. .

There's T MP on the other end of flyover. Is it branch of the well known TT MP? . Has anyone tried it for extras?If this is the one besides g'bowli, I've had some positive experiences.

Samar01
11-27-15, 11:03
Hey Folks!

Did anyone get the service from SP ending with digits 23145. Goes by the name T*ny. He is playing around. After confirming the deal suddenly he is cancelling the deal saying he got other clients or not answering calls. And the worst part is he calls you next day to confirm the deal and the process repeats. I had waited for his chick for 2 hrs near famous it park and no one turned in. Please share your valuable advice.There ain't any difference between him and you. Remember you had asked for contacts in return to share the indie about whom you had written a FR? Well you took the contact promptly and thereafter never kept your word. Seems to me also that it was a fake FR. A few from this forum also had mentioned similarly about you. So stop writing false stories and be more professional next time around.

Samar01
11-27-15, 11:20
Finally the lady S from bee hills called back after having initial contact more than a month ago. Could not meet her then.

But didn't want to miss out again.

Much has been already written about her in the past. And all of it is true. Place is very safe.

On the phone she mentioned that she strictly does one shot deal. But during the intimate act she whispers that for extra 5 K, I could go for 2nd one if I wanted. I could not refuse since I was on the verge of coming and didn't want to go out yet.

DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions. She really enjoys the act and is surprisingly very expressive in words and in deed (taking initiative for changing positions). Thoroughly enjoyed the long lasting 2nd round. After cuddling for a bit, she even offered lunch at her place. Overall a very satisfying experience. May repeat again.

CoolDude35
11-27-15, 14:44
I'm coming to Hyderabad soon and I would appreciate indy contacts. I'll be put up around Hitex centre. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi, Chennai and Ahmedabad.

Kubuntu
11-27-15, 16:31
Hi all,

Am a new member. Landed in Hyderabad 2 weeks ago.

Looking for some action.

Is bee hills jubilee hills. Where is this TT spa please?

Am looking for some action. Feel dry.

Please help bros with guidance on where to find good massage parlors. Am looking for BJ at least if not FS. Will surely post FR.

Promise to share what I have when I get more experience.

Please guide a newbie.

Thanks

Monger2015
11-27-15, 16:51
Finally the lady S from bee hills called back after having initial contact more than a month ago. Could not meet her then.

But didn't want to miss out again.

Much has been already written about her in the past. And all of it is true. Place is very safe.

On the phone she mentioned that she strictly does one shot deal. But during the intimate act she whispers that for extra 5 K, I could go for 2nd one if I wanted. I could not refuse since I was on the verge of coming and didn't want to go out yet.

DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions. She really enjoys the act and is surprisingly very expressive in words and in deed (taking initiative for changing positions). Thoroughly enjoyed the long lasting 2nd round. After cuddling for a bit, she even offered lunch at her place. Overall a very satisfying experience. May repeat again.Any picture to share?

How old is she. Seems you enjoyed!

Cheers

CoolDude35
11-27-15, 18:12
Would you be kind enough to share contacts?