PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Krazen
12-25-15, 00:03
Sharing my experience for the first time:

New MP in IT hub, coupons available on nearby.

Recently opened, went there after taking an appointment, was assigned a Thai therapist. Therapist can't speak proper English, and difficult to understand at times.

Opted for Swedish deep tissue, massage started with me lying down. And it was kind of erotic with therapist slowing touching the ass and running her fingers under the disposable underwear. After turning around, same touching on the front side. Every now and then she was pinching my nipples and it was so fun. Then, almost at the end of the session, talk about hand relief. 1000 for HJ with touching over her body. Gave her a hug after the shower and it was pretty good experience.Could you please PM me the MP name and location? I am new to the city and have no contacts yet. This might be a good start. Thanks in advance mate.

Huntr3
12-25-15, 16:16
Bro,

Please clear inbox, thanks.

MarkDraves
12-26-15, 04:08
Opposite to Karachi bakery Madhapur.

Name is Hindi translation for "attachment".

Above coffee shop.

Note: only HJ in menu not BJ.I went yesterday to this place. The massage from Thai chick is mind boggling. HJ is at 1 k, BJ at 2 k and fixed a deal for [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]at 4 k.

The plus point is that the chick is ready to come down at my place at this rate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kiss666
12-26-15, 08:11
Hi friends,

How people are behaving, I requested one member in this forum and in return he asked for some contact I gave him her direct contact as well the SP no also. This guy contacted the SP and again asking me some more contacts without giving any contacts. I don't know this guy want get all contacts from me I am not that desperate. I do have enough contacts and my good friends in this forum always help me. You can find his post Two housewives. In fact yesterday I had very good experience with nice petite young girl. Please beware of such guys. Now on wards will share contacts with trusted seniors only.

Newbie1233
12-26-15, 10:46
Guys,

Can you please PM with good GFE star hotels in Hyderabad.

Linguswamy
12-26-15, 12:27
Recently went to this MP located at IT city and is being talked a lot in this forum. Chose for dry massage for an hour and I was assigned a plump cute Thai therapist Ms. L. Started the massage and it was really worth mentioning. One of the best in my monger life.

Regarding the extras at first she quoted heavy money, but brought down to 1.5 for HJ with TL and also hand running all over her. This MP it seems all therapists are charging too much for FS. I request all not to yield to such exorbitant prices and bring it down you.

Linguswamy
12-26-15, 12:43
Can anyone please share the digits of some good indies or good MP's with extra's by PM. I am in this city for couple of more days. Please help.

WhiteFluid
12-26-15, 13:14
Masterix the Kerala Ayurvedic Spa is on J hills, Road 10 near Famous Bakery as you come down from Cheernjeevi Blood Bank. Walk up to Bakery and call the guy. He is very good at customer handling and will come on scooter to pick you up. It is little complicated to reach the Ayur Spa on your own. It is in a regular house on the ground floor. Upstairs someone stays. Maybe his family, not sure. Or maybe the girls. Once he has parked the bike, he will take you inside and very courteously offer you water and all and make you relax.

Then he will tell you about massage, assure that the place is 100% safe and guide you to room where a girl will come and give you nice langot or traditional disposable. It has nothing at the back. The girl will help you to wearing it. Then massage will start. Good massage and beautiful bum massage, even touching crack expertly. Very enjoyable. Then front massage and slowly she will open the langot and once or twice giggle. At that point you should tell her what you want. The rest is heaven. There are 2 good girls there. Both give excellent massage and extras, however, go with the bigger girl. Not the one with name in M, who is small. The big girl will play with your balls and anus very expertly and will look at your johnny as if she has never seen one before. Also she is expert at doing it slowly so that it build up. The big girl is the expert. She smiled when my white fluid flowed out onto her hand in a thick stream. She then pumps slowly and tightly till all White comes out in thick streams and gradually releases the grip. She will even spread the White on your balls and anus as a finishing off. Good luck in finding it. Enjoy. I have the reception man's numbers.

This one is a brand new spa in town. Very close to most of our workplaces. Has 3 Thai girls and 2 Indian. The Thai ones are mind-boggling! Apparently the Indian ones don't give anything else apart from massage. This was what the Thai girl told me. Got myself a HJ with boobs suck at 3 k. But you would get BJ at the max for 4 k. Am bad at negotiations. I am sure the veterans here can close the deal at much lower! However am tired with the Thai ones. Willing to exchange info with anyone that has a genuine reference to a desi masseuse! Lots of people here made reference to Ayurvedic MPs. Would love to try one of those out soon! Please pass info if you have any. Will be more than willing to give reference of this spa and also of a Thai masseuse who charges 15 k for full night. But you need to arrange for the place. I felt she was worth the money! Totally co-operative.

NewtoHyd
12-26-15, 14:07
Hello friends,

Thanks to our Friend DesiPunter. For sharing the contact of S. Ma MP.

Went to the place at Secunderabad.

Although, I had actually gone to MP there after reading the reports and services of S. Ma.

But, she is not there and gone home.

I was told that the therapist have changed. And now someone good by name Pinky is there similar to her. And other Chick also.

Went there after a fight of long hours in traffic. .

But, the when I reached there, Pinky was busy couldn't see her and went with Rina.

A very Average looking babe.

After having a look at dirty bathroom, planned only for dry lower massage with extra.

She said only Hand job is on the Menu.

Look. Average..There are 3 types of MPs. One Kerala type where the providers are mostly maid-looking fat belly women from Kerala with OK massage skills and mechanical HJ. Next is upscale MPs with Thai or Indian gals with very high counter charges and a lucky HJ at at least 1 k, but good ambiance and massage protects your damage to some extent. Then there is 3rd type run by Kolkatta gang where they get village gals, put them some awkward looking makeup, provide B2B with no massage skills and putting some cream on your chest and rolling over with their chest.

This place belongs to 3rd category. Went there recently and they changed the place (yet again!) which is clean (since they changed recently). Took Pinky, she looks exactly as described in 3rd category. 2 k for B2B, zero massage skills, played around huge racks, she is cooperative after promising good tip. Overall a OK experience but not satisfying considering the total damage (2 k+-0. 6 k). Would avoid if you can. There were 3 gals, all are looking same. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] a is in a different league, but she is on vacation. Mostly aunties do better service than gals in general as they try to please more due to lack of good looks and age.

So those who are curious about Pinky, I took one for the team, you can skip!!

Also these type of operators are not safe, they keep changing places, phone numbers frequently and also places are on main roads (its easy to get lease in junk commercial buildings in shady areas).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dega123
12-26-15, 17:02
Landed this morning for a 3 week trip. Tried to reach out to my usual SP. He said festival season end of year so not a lot of gals. Hope everyone is having fun. Stay safe.

Huntr3
12-26-15, 17:55
Hi friends,

How people are behaving, I requested one member in this forum and in return he asked for some contact I gave him her direct contact as well the SP no also. This guy contacted the SP and again asking me some more contacts without giving any contacts. I don't know this guy want get all contacts from me I am not that desperate. I do have enough contacts and my good friends in this forum always help me. You can find his post Two housewives. In fact yesterday I had very good experience with nice petite young girl. Please beware of such guys. Now on wards will share contacts with trusted seniors only.Hi Kishore Garu.

I understand your concern.

I Think the requester should show willingness to share contacts in the future or maturity in his responses at least.

Alokkk
12-26-15, 18:19
Went there today, the massage was really good. Happy Ending with top access, paid 1 K to the therapist.

Good groupon offer.

Thai therapist with average massage skills.

Only HJ is the option with 1 K as charge.

I refused for 1 k for just HJ.

Only took massage and came back.

Krazen
12-26-15, 20:52
Masterix the Kerala Ayurvedic Spa is on J hills, Road 10 near Famous Bakery as you come down from Cheernjeevi Blood Bank. Walk up to Bakery and call the guy. He is very good at customer handling and will come on scooter to pick you up. It is little complicated to reach the Ayur Spa on your own. It is in a regular house on the ground floor. Upstairs someone stays. Maybe his family, not sure. Or maybe the girls. Once he has parked the bike, he will take you inside and very courteously offer you water and all and make you relax.

Then he will tell you about massage, assure that the place is 100% safe and guide you to room where a girl will come and give you nice langot or traditional disposable. It has nothing at the back. The girl will help you to wearing it. Then massage will start. Good massage and beautiful bum massage, even touching crack expertly. Very enjoyable. Then front massage and slowly she will open the langot and once or twice giggle. At that point you should tell her what you want. The rest is heaven. There are 2 good girls there. Both give excellent massage and extras, however, go with the bigger girl. Not the one with name in M, who is small. The big girl will play with your balls and anus very expertly and will look at your johnny as if she has never seen one before. Also she is expert at doing it slowly so that it build up. The big girl is the expert. She smiled when my white fluid flowed out onto her hand in a thick stream. She then pumps slowly and tightly till all White comes out in thick streams and gradually releases the grip. She will even spread the White on your balls and anus as a finishing off. Good luck in finding it. Enjoy. I have the reception man's numbers.Hi,

Could you please PM me the reception man's number along with the damage details and the name of the recommended girl. Thanks in advance.

Kirahell2
12-26-15, 21:36
Sorry seniors as I couldn't reply to your pm's as I was travelling. I replied to all the seniors who sent me a pm the no of the sp. Sorry for the delay.

Sreekumar
12-26-15, 23:07
Hello All.

I am in Hyderabad for two days ie today and tmrw.

Request for contacts with a place. Will reciprocate if you need anything in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Sree.

CasualMongerer
12-27-15, 13:59
I have been on this forum as a silent reader for quite a while. I usually go for the massage places that are pretty easy to decipher from the descriptions and managed to find a few that I am a regular visitor for the past few months.

Some of them are the famous Kerala place near the well known Jubilee bakery (obtained info from Gunner bhai's post). Also the most widely spoken about Thai places. Recently, used ABS bhai's FR to visit the newly opened Karachi place.

I have never gone for a FS service, partly because I don't like cheating my girlfriend even though we are in a long distance relationship. But to get some release, I just go to places that I get HJ from.

But today, desperation took control of my actual head and I started thinking with my other head. Since I am not in touch with any seniors, I scourged locanto and CL for potential contacts. Everything looked suspicious and due to lack of experience, I zeroed in upon one ad on sulekha (yes you read it right).

The thing is advertised in a very cunning fashion as a harmless business with a deceptive language. I thought this looks very safe and contacted the number given. A lady picks up and speaks perfect English and conducts a short interview to ascertain if I am genuine and stuff. She directs me to come to a famous Mall at the center of the city.

From there she directs me through four or five phone calls to a gully where her non-descript apartment is snugged away comfortably. Looks very safe. I thought this is my Jackpot. I go in very enthusiastically and there stands a lady whom I see and my Johnny boy dies immediately. I pray to God that there must be more girls inside and say a Hi to this lady and go in.

To my utter shock, I find that she is the only person in that house and the house if freaking dirty. She was around 38-40 years old and had a horrible face and was wearing a nightie covering he breasts with a towel. She demands 3 k upfront for a "professional massage" with a happy ending. I was not in the mood for it. Since it was my first time, I thought OK I have come this far, at least let me get a massage.

I go to the bedroom and thankfully the bed had clean sheets that smelt nice. I stripped down naked and she saw me and closed her eyes immediately and said "wear your underwear". I was like WTF! I demanded the money back and wanted to leave. But she said no way she can give money back. I got so freaking angry and just barely controlled it and just lied face down. She did some random bullshit in the name of massage and after fifteen minutes or so directly went to johnny from behind without even asking me to turn around.

I asked her what she was doing. She said she was "giving a happy ending". Johnny boy who was already not standing up fell flat even more. I turned around myself and asked her to do it now. She closed her eyes tightly and strictly asked me not to touch even her hands and while doing the task she kept talking about how she was not a woman who does all this for money and she sees this as a meditation and that's why she is closing her eyes and nonsense like that.

My johnny was not even ten percent erect and she started saying johnny is not getting up because I must be masturbating a lot. I got so freaking furious and just somehow managed to get up and leave. She asked 500 extra after dressing up. I was like are you freaking serious?

This is probably my or anyone's worst experience in mongering. Now I know why seniors say go only to places that have good references!

But one good thing is that it will take several months or one really good mongering visit for me to come out of this shock. So money saved for the next few months I guess! If anyone wants a heads up to this place to go and prevent yourself from mongering for the next few months, do let me know. I don't have PM activated yet. But I can try to give pointers!

HuntForV
12-27-15, 14:59
Hey bro,

By any chance is her name Bhargavi?

I have been on this forum as a silent reader for quite a while. I usually go for the massage places that are pretty easy to decipher from the descriptions and managed to find a few that I am a regular visitor for the past few months.

Some of them are the famous Kerala place near the well known Jubilee bakery (obtained info from Gunner bhai's post). Also the most widely spoken about Thai places. Recently, used ABS bhai's FR to visit the newly opened Karachi place.

I have never gone for a FS service, partly because I don't like cheating my girlfriend even though we are in a long distance relationship. But to get some release, I just go to places that I get HJ from.

But today, desperation took control of my actual head and I started thinking with my other head. Since I am not in touch with any seniors, I scourged locanto and CL for potential contacts. Everything looked suspicious and due to lack of experience, I zeroed in upon one ad on sulekha (yes you read it right).

The thing is advertised in a very cunning fashion as a harmless business with a deceptive language. I thought this looks very safe and contacted the number given. A lady picks up and speaks perfect English and conducts a short interview to ascertain if I am genuine and stuff. She directs me to come to a famous Mall at the center of the city.

Samsungs3
12-27-15, 15:21

Then he will tell you about massage, assure that the place is 100% safe and guide you to room where a girl will come and give you nice langot or traditional disposable. It has nothing at the back. The girl will help you to wearing it. Then massage will start. Good massage and beautiful bum massage, even touching crack expertly. Very enjoyable. Then front massage and slowly she will open the langot and once or twice giggle. At that point you should tell her what you want. The rest is heaven. There are 2 good girls there. Both give excellent massage and extras, however, go with the bigger girl. Not the one with name in M, who is small. The big girl will play with your balls and anus very expertly and will look at your johnny as if she has never seen one before. Also she is expert at doing it slowly so that it build up. The big girl is the expert. She smiled when my white fluid flowed out onto her hand in a thick stream. She then pumps slowly and tightly till all White comes out in thick streams and gradually releases the grip. She will even spread the White on your balls and anus as a finishing off. Good luck in finding it. Enjoy. I have the reception man's numbers.Any hint of the name?

Rmshknd
12-27-15, 15:52

From there she directs me through four or five phone calls to a gully where her non-descript apartment is snugged away comfortably. Looks very safe. I thought this is my Jackpot. I go in very enthusiastically and there stands a lady whom I see and my Johnny boy dies immediately. I pray to God that there must be more girls inside and say a Hi to this lady and go in.

To my utter shock, I find that she is the only person in that house and the house if freaking dirty. She was around 38-40 years old and had a horrible face and was wearing a nightie covering he breasts with a towel. She demands 3 k upfront for a "professional massage" with a happy ending. I was not in the mood for it. Since it was my first time, I thought OK I have come this far, at least let me get a massage.

I go to the bedroom and thankfully the bed had clean sheets that smelt nice. I stripped down naked and she saw me and closed her eyes immediately and said "wear your underwear". I was like WTF! I demanded the money back and wanted to leave. But she said no way she can give money back. I got so freaking angry and just barely controlled it and just lied face down. She did some random bullshit in the name of massage and after fifteen minutes or so directly went to johnny from behind without even asking me to turn around.

I asked her what she was doing. She said she was "giving a happy ending". Johnny boy who was already not standing up fell flat even more. I turned around myself and asked her to do it now. She closed her eyes tightly and strictly asked me not to touch even her hands and while doing the task she kept talking about how she was not a woman who does all this for money and she sees this as a meditation and that's why she is closing her eyes and nonsense like that.

My johnny was not even ten percent erect and she started saying johnny is not getting up because I must be masturbating a lot. I got so freaking furious and just somehow managed to get up and leave. She asked 500 extra after dressing up. I was like are you freaking serious?

This is probably my or anyone's worst experience in mongering. Now I know why seniors say go only to places that have good references!

But one good thing is that it will take several months or one really good mongering visit for me to come out of this shock. So money saved for the next few months I guess! If anyone wants a heads up to this place to go and prevent yourself from mongering for the next few months, do let me know. I don't have PM activated yet. But I can try to give pointers!This must me Ramiya Banjara Hills, another name Bhargavi. Same one, avoidable at any cost.

Only2011
12-27-15, 16:53
Hi folks,

I have come to Habsiguda. Wil be staying here for few days. I walked through near by streets but didn't find any MP.

Please give some pointers. I stay near 4th street, IC bank.

Samar01
12-27-15, 19:14
Hello fellow mongers,

I came across a contact number while going through my notes. I do not have any further details except name (Seema) and number ending with 581. Not sure if name is correct or not.

If for any of you it rings a bell, please let me know some info (approx age, looks, damages, if pic available etc) via PM.

Thanks. Enjoy the holiday season.

ABS1199
12-27-15, 19:44
I have been on this forum as a silent reader for quite a while. I.........'t have PM activated yet. But I can try to give pointers!If you are looking for FS try only locanto. But if HJ is the only need then try either the Thai places or if you want to have Indian fun then newspaper TOI.

Note: TOI has ads of services with cheapest quality and standard. I will suggest to avoid it.

Awbxcydz
12-27-15, 19:46
Any reviews on this bird?

Please I am planning.Bro,

Did you try this one? Can you share the digits please?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CasualMongerer
12-27-15, 20:47
This must me Ramiya Banjara Hills, another name Bhargavi. Same one, avoidable at any cost.Its her only!

At Hunter. Its the same.

How come you guys are pin pointing to the exact name but I don't see any FR. God, this is the type of people about whom we need FR to avoid at any cost. I am still reeling from the shock of what hit me!

And seriously- people who are asking for directors to the Masterix place. Just do a google search with all the hints in the several posts about this place. The name, location and phone number of the reception guy is so openly available through google.

HK Guy
12-28-15, 03:15
Hi,

I am located at one of the 5 star hotel at Hi-tech city. I tried finding few sp contact # from backpage, locanto and vivastreet and reached out to them. Most of them quote exorbitant rates starting from 25 k for full night.

Since sp Karthik is not available, can anyone recommend other sp who provides at 10 k - 12 k for full night or direct contact of girls?

I can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai or USA cities.

Thanks.

UrsOnly5
12-28-15, 07:48
New add in Loc with no number and no broker service named Tivona. Need your valuable FR. Else you will submit FR sometime this week.

Will2024
12-28-15, 08:38
Please PM me if you have numbers you can share.

I will gladly share mine.

Can help in Dallas, if living in the US.

Logan345
12-28-15, 10:37
I am a longtime lazy lurker who occasionally posts here. However this forum has been really helpful in exploring my main mongering venues: Hyderabad, Bangkok and Pattaya. Recently I tried an SP on locanto and after bouncing around couple of locations went to his location near Ameerpet, however the quality on offer was good, 2 NI chicks. Also there is a south Indian MILF available for at the location. After trying the NI chick asked her for a session. She politely rejected but said that she can offer other contacts. After that encounter tried her contact 2 times with good success.

Now she's is looking for reliable client and asked for references. I am interested in sharing her contact with seniors who can share MILF / NI contacts in Hyderabad. I have only limited experience dealing with her. I have no commercial interests with her and don't assume any responsibility / liability for your interaction with her.

CompletFun
12-28-15, 11:06
I got the attached pics from a SP I have never used asking to come and pay and pickup the girl. Please let me know if any one has used the services of the SP number ending 599 and also can some provide me a review.

DesiPunter
12-28-15, 15:07
Its her only!

At Hunter. Its the same.

How come you guys are pin pointing to the exact name but I don't see any FR. God, this is the type of people about whom we need FR to avoid at any cost. I am still reeling from the shock of what hit me!

And seriously- people who are asking for directors to the Masterix place. Just do a google search with all the hints in the several posts about this place. The name, location and phone number of the reception guy is so openly available through google.Could you let us know the last 4 digits of her number? I have a sneaking suspicion that she was the one someone I know had visited a few weeks ago. He took one look at her and her hairy arms and instantly left the place without a word.

"Chotu went into reverse gear" as he put it. LOL.

KrazyEagle
12-28-15, 15:19
As long as you are not asked to deposit money upfront. You are in safe side.

Refer to my old FR for the chic in black saree. (last pic).

Regards.

KE.

I got the attached pics from a SP I have never used asking to come and pay and pickup the girl. Please let me know if any one has used the services of the SP number ending 599 and also can some provide me a review.

CoolDude35
12-28-15, 15:43
I got the attached pics from a SP I have never used asking to come and pay and pickup the girl. Please let me know if any one has used the services of the SP number ending 599 and also can some provide me a review.I know this SP. Pm me for details.

Samsungs3
12-28-15, 16:14
As long as you are not asked to deposit money upfront. You are in safe side.

Refer to my old FR for the chic in black saree. (last pic).

Regards.

KE.Any clue on SP Vinod claiming to have high end stuff? Is he genuine?

Veejayk
12-28-15, 17:25
Hi all,

During this Three day weekend, I decided to get more adventurous and thought of going for FS. I had contact of Miss. A. But she was not picking call that day. So I searched Loc and called SPs one by one. There was one SP who asked me to come to A. Pet. After lot of re-directions from there and after almost 2 hrs of driving I reached the place. Actually that guy happened to be middle man and main guy said price is 2.5 k. I was not in the mood to drive back without action. So agreed. The area is absolutely safe. There were only 2 girls (one local one NI). I chose the local. It was OK for the money I paid. She had big boobs for her size and no stretch marks (felt happy. Stretch marks are big turn off for me). Only problem is that, she was a dead log (which I expected for this price). After 2 hours travel, it took time for my guy to stand up and I could not finish even after 10 minutes (My longest. After which she tried kissing my nipples, went to doggy. Nothing worked. After that, even I was tired and jerked myself to completion.

WIR: Yes will keep it as a option.

Based on the previous success encounter, I tried another SP next day. This guy was from K'pally. But this turned out to be worst in my life. He again is a middle man. He directed me in to many streets and at one point I circled back to k'pally bus stop twice. After all that, I reached the place. There was a 35+ year old plump HW who I thought was SP. Turns out she is the one. She has other girls, but its always extra it seems. Since I paid to her without asking who the girl is, she was not willing to giveback. Had to finish, all the time, cursing myself. Damage 2. 5 k she asked for another 1. 5 k for 3 some. I wanted to run away from there. So did not try it.

To my bad luck, Miss A called just after that and I was in the worst mood. So I told her that I will come next week.

WIR: Hell no.

RajKumar1988
12-28-15, 18:36
Hi bros,

Please help me with good and reliable contacts in Vizag and Rjy. Today only I'll be in Vizag.

And later one day in Rjy. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Dega123
12-28-15, 23:22
This guy is fake. He will ask you to come to a location take you to a house and will ask for money. He will direct you to go to a house and he leaves with the money.

ABS1199
12-29-15, 02:47
Hi friends,

Recently I visited "M" spa in "M"-pur.

The therapist was also M fron Thai world.

It seems groupon offer is over but I was able to negotiate the deal on phone.

The massage started off fine. Therapist did not leave even after when I was about to wear dispo. She is having good massaging skills and she intentionally touches ass hole with fingers to charge us while doing the back side and when in front she puts her hands inside dispo to rub the balls. Overall the tease gives lot of charge to us. She also rubs the prostate and in the end she asks if we need HJ.

HJ rate is fixed 1 k with no TL.

You can try this therapist if you like slow seduction, else Miss T is also a good option.

MeatHyd101
12-29-15, 05:16
I got the attached pics from a SP I have never used asking to come and pay and pickup the girl. Please let me know if any one has used the services of the SP number ending 599 and also can some provide me a review.Hey not sure about this SP you are talking about, but I had tried this lady in red saree 2nd pic from SP Sushant (digitis ending 7021) almost year back near Famous V bakery jubilee checkpost. She was also doing outcalls then. I am sure some other seniors had her too.

She was good in service. There were FRs about her as well.

Binair33
12-29-15, 07:37
Seniors,

Did anyone check with Lav and ya MP. Heard the lady provides home service for Hi end customers?

Bodhi Satva
12-29-15, 09:11

Then he will tell you about massage, assure that the place is 100% safe and guide you to room where a girl will come and give you nice langot or traditional disposable. It has nothing at the back. The girl will help you to wearing it. Then massage will start. Good massage and beautiful bum massage, even touching crack expertly. Very enjoyable. Then front massage and slowly she will open the langot and once or twice giggle. At that point you should tell her what you want. The rest is heaven. There are 2 good girls there. Both give excellent massage and extras, however, go with the bigger girl. Not the one with name in M, who is small. The big girl will play with your balls and anus very expertly and will look at your johnny as if she has never seen one before. Also she is expert at doing it slowly so that it build up. The big girl is the expert. She smiled when my white fluid flowed out onto her hand in a thick stream. She then pumps slowly and tightly till all White comes out in thick streams and gradually releases the grip. She will even spread the White on your balls and anus as a finishing off. Good luck in finding it. Enjoy. I have the reception man's numbers.Bro. Appreciate you sharing the number of the guy at reception. Thanks.

Bodhi Satva
12-29-15, 09:31
Filing report after long time, last week called one Inde who was out of station, idea came to that to find if she has any other inde and asked for any other references.

She said she has a number, who was a SP, said, he is safe, but take caution, or wait for me to come back to Hyderabad, I thought will try this SP, called him, he asked for reference.

Gave Indes reference, he immediately shared NI gals pic, gal was good looking, asked for 4 K. Went to the place, near K"pur, place was safe, gal was in white nity, from BBy, came.

The same day and I was first, deed was good, enjoyed nip suck, and DATY, sex was good, gal was cooperative and gave GFE.

Next plan to visit the Inde once she is back.Bro. Good FR. Do you mind sharing the digits? PM please. Cheers.

Siva32
12-29-15, 09:44
This guy is fake. He will ask you to come to a location take you to a house and will ask for money. He will direct you to go to a house and he leaves with the money.I have lost money with this SP. Do not give cash in advance or deposit to him. He will just leave you all alone and promise someone will come to get you. Stay away. Dega123 rightly said it.

Delib
12-29-15, 10:19
Hi all,

Just wanted to post an FR on my recent visit to spa.

As usual went to that spa after fixing appointment at 6:00 pm. Went there and asked me to wait for few minutes to clean the room.

Man once in my regular there. P walked in and started my romance immd. After closing doors for 15 mins. Removed her top and squeezed pressed her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Not everyone could give that. Any ways 15 mins of romance and then she gave me a love bite near my neck. Wow that was awesome. And the. Gave me release and started massage for 20-25 mins. And woke up bathed and had romance for 10 mins are so again and gave her a tip of 500. May be when I need massage I have a regular point to visit. Finally was able to take her number may be it may take few more visits to take the chic outside.

Damages: 2 k.

Tip: 500.

WIR: yeah.

CasualMongerer
12-29-15, 11:16
Could you let us know the last 4 digits of her number? I have a sneaking suspicion that she was the one someone I know had visited a few weeks ago. He took one look at her and her hairy arms and instantly left the place without a word.

"Chotu went into reverse gear" as he put it. LOL.The last digits: 282.

CrazyLooks
12-29-15, 11:36
Went the said location and unable to find the bakery too.

Bro. Appreciate you sharing the number of the guy at reception. Thanks.

DesiPunter
12-29-15, 16:00
Finally a proper FR from me.

I was horny since last 2 days (wife on periods) and decided to finally try out some of the contacts I have received thanks to seniors here. One contact never picked up the phone and my call was redirected to voice mail. Left a message but no reply yet. One wanted to know the phone number of the referrer which I don't have of course. I PM'ed him requesting that he speak to her, which he did today (so will try her another day soon). Another Indy rudely cut the call saying she can't understand what I am saying (she doesn't know Hindi and my not so fluent Telugu didn't help).

Do I decided to turn to the Queen of the Fuck of Last Resort, Ms K. Till date I was not lucky with her because she wanted out call only. Crossing my fingers and toes I called her. To my delight she managed to understand my odd Telugu and confirmed she can host! Yay!

Agreed to go for her standard "1 shot" session. Time: today morning.

The location is not KPHB but slightly away, tho not too far. I called her from the landmark she told me about and then she guided me to the location. Parked my car in a safe place and went to her building.

Its an old lower middle class apartment complex. No one stopped me or gave me a second glance as I hoofed it up the stairs to her floor. She received me dressed in a nightly. Looked like a typical Telugu house wife, which she is. She led my to the small bedroom and sat next to me asking how I knew her number etc. Made small talk for a few minutes, with me groping her tits, thighs etc.

Up close she is not pretty for sure. Dusky complexion (I like) with darker spots / marks on her face. I slowly started my foreplay and stripped her. She had large, soft but slightly saggy tits. Not bad, fun to knead. She was larger in the middle with a pot belly (turn off but not too bad as long as she is lying down). Continued foreplay for a few minutes, kissing all over her body. When I took my mouth to her trimmed pussy, she said "no". And BTW, no tongue kissing either.

She then applied the 'dom I carried and proceeded to give me a nice CBJ. Her technique of licking and sucking by balls was very good. This continued for few minutes and left me hard and horny as ever!

We then started (LOL. A recent hindi movie would tell you what it is) with her legs wrapped around me. Pounded hard for a few minutes with her moaning softly (maybe faking it?) Then pulled out and asked for doggie. She got into position on the COT and I stood on the floor behind her. I pretended to try enter her ass and she squealed. Slapped and jiggled her soft ass and rammed into her pussy from behind. Was nice to see her large soft ass jiggling with every thrust. I bent over cupping her boobs and continued ramming her. She suddenly shuddered and moaned which I assume was her orgasm (if it was an act, she deserves an Oscar).

I wasn't done yet so I got out of her and asked for a CBJ to finish. She said it was in her so she can't put it in her mouth. I changed the condom and she proceeded albeit reluctantly.

A couple of minutes of sucking, licking and shaking, I exploded in her mouth, within the condom. I asked her to continue sucking as if to drain me empty.

We quickly changed and she asked me to refer her to people since she has some financial problems. She also showed me pix of a Muslim aunty and a Telugu aunty who also provide service at her house itself (need to inform K in advance). The Muslim lady seemed to be fair but on the fatter side. The telugu lady was, well, aunty like but it seems she provides BBBJ readily (this was interesting!

I then exited the complex silently and drove away.

Scores:

Looks and body 5/10.

Boobs 7/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Overall: 6/10 (would have given 7 or 8 if BBBJ was offered). OK for a despo fuck.

Damages: 3 K (incl tip), 1 shot. 5 k for 2 shots is also on offer.

WIR: no, but would not mind trying the other Telugu aunty for BBBJ if very horny.

I can share her contacts if people are interested since she herself asked me to.

If anyone knows an Indy who provides good BBBJ please let me know.

WhiteFluid
12-29-15, 16:17
Hi SatishCms,

Great to run into you after a long time. I can see that you have changed the and in CNS to M just to mislead people. Good try, but you aren't fooling me my pal. Welcome.

The reception guy's number ends in xxxxxxx799. And his other number ends in xxxxxxxx80. It's a 'Vac'cum cleaned Bakery)) I can't provide you any more details on the free forum. Let us respect the code of conduct as laid out by the Admin. Good luck, go get your tool polished now by the Kerala lady (not the petite one whose name starts in M. Leave her out).

Went the said location and unable to find the bakery too.

Cuntributor
12-29-15, 16:31
Hi friends,

Recently I visited "M" spa in "M"-pur.

The therapist was also M fron Thai world..Please give some more hints. Looks like you do not have PM Facility.

Exercise
12-29-15, 17:36
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact? I appreciate your help.

I was horny since last 2 days (wife on periods) and decided to finally try out some of the contacts I have received thanks to seniors here. One contact never picked up the phone and my call was redirected to voice mail. Left a message but no reply yet. One wanted to know the phone number of the referrer which I don't have of course. I PM'ed him requesting that he speak to her, which he did today (so will try her another day soon). Another Indy rudely cut the call saying she can't understand what I am saying (she doesn't know Hindi and my not so fluent Telugu didn't help).

Do I decided to turn to the Queen of the Fuck of Last Resort, Ms K. Till date I was not lucky with her because she wanted out call only. Crossing my fingers and toes I called her. To my delight she managed to understand my odd Telugu and confirmed she can host! Yay!

Agreed to go for her standard "1 shot" session. Time: today morning..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CrazyLooks
12-29-15, 18:41
Mate,

Not sure to whom you are referring to and I don't have necessity to mislead.

Thanks for all your info.

Hi SatishCms,

Great to run into you after a long time. I can see that you have changed the and in CNS to M just to mislead people. Good try, but you aren't fooling me my pal. Welcome.

The reception guy's number ends in xxxxxxx799. And his other number ends in xxxxxxxx80. It's a 'Vac'cum cleaned Bakery)) I can't provide you any more details on the free forum. Let us respect the code of conduct as laid out by the Admin. Good luck, go get your tool polished now by the Kerala lady (not the petite one whose name starts in M. Leave her out).

CrazyLooks
12-29-15, 18:44
Bro. PM me.

Please give some more hints. Looks like you do not have pm Facility.

DesiPunter
12-30-15, 03:20
Hi bro,
Can you please share the contact? I appreciate your help.You need to purchase a subscription and enable PM facility.

DesiPunter
12-30-15, 03:30
Brothers,

Is there any lady in Hydbad who would allow anal entry? When I used to live abroad, there were quite a few girls who would agree to it for an extra fee. A well lubed anal action feels great on a lady with a nice bubble butt. Please let me know if you have info.

Exercise
12-30-15, 05:01
Hi bro,

Got my subscription. Can you please help me with independent contacts?

You need to purchase a subscription and enable PM facility.

WhiteFluid
12-30-15, 09:47
Great. Now go and get your tool polished and shiny. However do not mistake this Kerala Ayurveda for the Nilayam Kerala Ayurveda that is also near the 'Vacuum cleaned Bakery. The two are very different. One has extras a plenty and tool polishing services, other is strictly veg.

Mate,

Not sure to whom you are referring to and I don't have necessity to mislead.

Thanks for all your info.

RamaniraJeshyd
12-30-15, 14:31
Guys,

In touch with a SP calling himself Vickie (Ending 120). This guy got me in touch with another fellow (number ending 77). Gave the following pics but told me that I need to pay him first and then he will show the girl in another apartment. This felt very odd so told him that only after seeing the girl physically I will pay him and he did not agree. Looked like fake. Any one tried this SP or this girl? If so, please share your experience and contacts. Will provide some other contacts in return.

MaddingJ
12-30-15, 16:58
First of all, thanks a lot, CoolFun for the contacts. Went to meet Ms. A from K'pally at her flat (there has been discussion on the forum earlier about her). The place looked good and safe as well. Had a great session with her started with hugging and pressing then to missionary, followed by an incredible WOT session, extended to an hour based on just the WOT session. Overall,

Looks: Average, dark complexioned.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

WIR: Maybe.

Only downside, the CBJ wasn't too great and no DFK (also knows only Telugu and I don't, but not a major issue). Now looking for contacts of some chick, who is fair looking and has no issue with DFK. Seniors please PM, will exchange contact in return.

Vikram14
12-30-15, 17:06
Hello fellows from Hyderabad,

Got some leads from few Hyderabad fellows but unfortunately non of lead responded.

Any way thanks mates. Appreciate your help. 2 more days I am here. And crossed my fingers.

Happy New Year. To all.

SilverDew
12-30-15, 18:55
Hi, anyone asking for advance is avoidable, do that even if you know the SP.

Guys,

In touch with a SP calling himself Vickie (Ending 120). This guy got me in touch with another fellow (number ending 77). Gave the following pics but told me that I need to pay him first and then he will show the girl in another apartment..

WellWisher9784
12-30-15, 19:25
Hi guys,

I have activated my PM services, please any one from the group PM me good MP's with extra at Abds, Nguda, Him'Nagar, LBTY in and around these places.

I guarantee it will be dealt with utmost caution and secrecy.

Will be sharing my contacts as well.

Be safe!

Kirahell2
12-30-15, 19:42
Contacted the same sp again sent the below pic. He said service awesome so tried. Not so great experience. She is interactive in sex but no BJ no DFK and slight nakhara. Score card below.

Looks- 6/10.

GFE- 4/10.

Boobs-5/10.

DFK- 0/10 (not willing).

BJ- 0/10 (not willing).

Wir- no.

Damages- 1. 5 k+200 tip.

RohitShah
12-31-15, 01:50
Hi seniors & dear members.

On a visit to Hyderabad. Please help by providing some leads to spas or SPs. Hoping for some responses in PM.

Will be happy to provide any help in NCR. Feel free to ask.

Exercise
12-31-15, 03:28
I called him a few days back and he called to m'pet and deposit the money at sbi ATM so that he can guide to the apartment where girls are there. I said him that would beat him if he would try to this kind of activities. He cut the call.

Guys,

In touch with a SP calling himself Vickie (Ending 120). This guy got me in touch with another fellow (number ending 77). Gave the following pics but told me that I need to pay him first and then he will show the girl in another apartment. This felt very odd so told him that only after seeing the girl physically I will pay him and he did not agree. Looked like fake. Any one tried this SP or this girl? If so, please share your experience and contacts. Will provide some other contacts in return.

YoursDeepus
12-31-15, 09:16
No Advance, as simple as that, no matter what, even if you know the SP!

Guys,

CrazyWizzy
12-31-15, 11:17
Hi,

I am in Vijayawada till this weekend. Can any one help me with some contacts of SP or MP's in Vijayawada.

Please PM me.

Peter1965
12-31-15, 13:23
Thanks to a fellow member, visited her located in be hills close to the filling station. Initially quoted 13 k and finally agreed for 8 k. Though, still expensive and going by the reports, wanted to take chance. She is lean and short, small boobs, nothing much to say about her looks. She is quiet warm and decent. The plus point for me was the language. Moved to her room. She was very very cooperative. Had a couple of smokes, then got into deed. She was into all with me. Nice DATY, boobs sucking, I kissed all over her body. I got BBBJ, she told me first she did, iam not sure. Overall nice experience. She speaks absolute filthy in telugu. Telugu knowing guys can enjoy a lot. No owo. She said next time. Final report card.

1. place 6/10.

2. boobs, good for small tities loving, not firm also, but allowed sucking and hard pressing 6/10.

3. DATY 9/ 10.

4. hygeine 7/10.

5. looks 5/10.

Price 8 k+. 5 tip.

Will repeat. May be.

WellWisher9784
12-31-15, 13:46
Bro,

Any pointers or clues for this location & whom to take the appointment from?

Called MP near Abids. Got in touch with my regular therapist.

She said OK for mid noon slot. Proceeded to spa. Paid 2 k at counter for normal massage.

Got into dispo. Just waited. I told I am not interested in massage. Entered the deal for GFE and.

Happy ending. DFK for 10 min. Pressed soft boobs. Johnny became hard. I just wanted to be slow. Gave dick massage & BBBJ. Wow. Just enjoyed for 20 min. Aroused her with bottom pressing. Hugged & kissed a lot. Purely GF experience. No FS. Only happy ending. Took bath and gave tips & came out.

Attitude- 9/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Damage- 2 k + 2 k.

Sandy60
12-31-15, 14:18
Dear brethren,

Please beware of SP V. I showed me pics of couple of actress and asked me to pay 10 k upfront. Asked me to come to pxxxk hotel in RBroad and then never picked up.

I have known him for 2 years and took service from him 5 times. Never thought he would cheat like this. Also, there was a positive review about the same actress from his stable by Rozzie, guess he is SP V himself.

Carell3
12-31-15, 14:31
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have read a lot of reports here and this is me trying to give back.

Before that can I get some advice. I hear AT has LE problem (found out after the deed). Is that true. How can I avoid such places?

Here goes my report.

Been to AT MP at HT yesterday. Took Dry therapy as I didn't want to take a shower after. Got Ms M was my therapist.

She gave me the massage first which was good. Then asked if I wanted a happy ending. I said yes. Got complete TL access and under dress bottom access.

Overall very good experience.

Looks: 7/10.

HJ: 8/10.

Place: 8/10.

WIR: Depends.

I don't know if the report is good. Will definitely improve in future.

Exercise
01-01-16, 02:52
Oh. Sorry to hear that. I thought of trying actress DP on Sunday. Thanks a lot for this. As you said, the review might be by SP V.

Dear brethren,

Please beware of SP V. I showed me pics of couple of actress and asked me to pay 10 k upfront. Asked me to come to pxxxk hotel in RBroad and then never picked up.

I have known him for 2 years and took service from him 5 times. Never thought he would cheat like this. Also, there was a positive review about the same actress from his stable by Rozzie, guess he is SP V himself.

SuperDuperMyse
01-01-16, 03:51
Hi,

I am in Vijayawada till this weekend. Can any one help me with some contacts of SP or MP's in Vijayawada.

Please PM me.I have been holed up in Vijaywada for past few days and I guess I need to stay here for few more days. Can somebody send me any MP with extras, SP or Inde details. I will definitely share Hyderabad / Bangalore contacts in return.

SDM.

BabyKutu
01-01-16, 06:30
I have been holed up in Vijaywada for past few days and I guess I need to stay here for few more days. Can somebody send me any MP with extras, SP or Inde details. I will definitely share Hyderabad / Bangalore contacts in return.

SDM.Bro. Vijayawada is hot due to the recent controversy, I am not an expert there, have friends who have experienced extended spells of mongering drought there since a month.

Stay Away. You can be an easy bait.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
01-01-16, 06:34
Brethren.

Happy New Year.

AT Hitec & Kerala Spa got hit. LE is redoing commissions for all SPA's. TT has fallen in line.

This info is straight from LE sources and quite credible, so. Common sense prevails.

Stay Safe all.

P.S.: We have provided way too much information on Kerala Spa. Did not react as there is no point telling idiots who post openly on directions and names. Its hard to imagine when balls become Einsteins.

Serious idiotic stuff guys!

CompletFun
01-01-16, 07:20
Sorry to hear bro. I have some SP's requesting to make deposit to book an actress. I rejected right away. As previously mentioned by few seniors don't pay any advance or cash before seeing the girl in person.

Dear brethren,

SuperDuperMyse
01-01-16, 07:22
Bro. Vijayawada is hot due to the recent controversy, I am not an expert there, have friends who have experienced extended spells of mongering drought there since a month.

Stay Away. You can be an easy bait.

Stay Safe.Thanks for the heads up. That might explain why some of my known contacts have been switched off.

CompletFun
01-01-16, 15:28
Thank you all for sharing the contacts of Miss A. As described by the seniors she is willing to please you.

Looks- 6/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Boobs-8/10.

BJ- did not ask for it.

WIR usually I don't repeat if no option definitely.

CrazyLooks
01-01-16, 17:10
Brother,

Any luck in finding Chicks in RJY. If so please PM me.

Guys shifting to Rajahmundry soon.

Will appreciate help in some assistance and info on the mongering scene.

Thanks

Nrk999
01-01-16, 18:08
Hi,

Can anyone give a reference for Vennela. Was in touch with her over the phone but was asking for a reference.

Nrk

HotRva11
01-01-16, 18:51
Hello folks,

I am new to the forum and looking for pointers to find good references. I have lot of international experience but zero local experience. Used back page couple of years ago with good luck. But I see that going through other sites are risky. Any help is appreciated!

Krazen
01-01-16, 20:48
Brethren.

Happy New Year.

AT Hitec & Kerala Spa got hit. LE is redoing commissions for all SPA's. TT has fallen in line.

This info is straight from LE sources and quite credible, so. Common sense prevails.

Stay Safe all.

P.S.: We have provided way too much information on Kerala Spa. Did not react as there is no point telling idiots who post openly on directions and names. Its hard to imagine when balls become Einsteins.

Serious idiotic stuff guys!Seriously? These got hit? There is nothing on the news. So have these establishments have basically shut down now?

What a shame!

DesiPunter
01-02-16, 03:29
Seriously? These got hit? There is nothing on the news. So have these establishments have basically shut down now?
What a shame!Not really shutdown I suppose. They just need to thrash out a new agreement with the cops about payment. They'll be back, soon.

Krazen
01-02-16, 09:03
Have never mongered in India before. So after some research on this forum, today morning felt the mood to go to K Bakery and have some biscuits. They quoted 1.9 k and refused groupon offer, but they did set me up with an appointment and discounted the price to 1.5 k. Opted for dry as I'm not into the oil thing. Had thought about AT too, but someone mentioned they got hit. So I skipped.

I read so many reports for Miss M and Miss T, but they set me up with a Miss N (Thai). Damn she was skinny with heavy cheekbones but I still kept up hope.

The session started. She had average massage skills and sometimes applied too much pressure. (Developed a slight neck pain.) Her hands were on the harder side and she said mine were soft. LOL. She did try to do some friendly chitchat with broken English although she did not understand when I said "special services" or "extras". Another turnoff. She did tell me about other girls, 3 Thai and 2 Indians and their names. I found that the other 2 Thai girls were in fact M and T. Just my luck I guess.

Finally, at the end of the session, she asked whether I wanted a HJ (with hand motions) and quoted 1 k. I thought what the hell and just paid her 1 k + 200 tip. She looked happy, thanked me and gave me a nice hug. Then it started. Was going well and when I asked for top access, she obliged. My mistake!

Her tiny cups were hidden behind huge push-up bras and everything else was all bones. First time it ever happened to me but johnny just shrunk in her hands. She looked confused and I felt a bit bad for her. So I took the matters in my own hands and she provided bottom access. Thankfully her thighs had a bit of flesh. After some light kissing around neck and lips I finished.

After that she gave me some water and gave me another hug. She did seem to like me and told me to ask for her next time I return. Really? I felt that what happened might be quite embarrassing for her. So I said sorry and left with a smile.

Total damage: 1.5 k + 1 k + .2 k = 2.7 k down the drain.

Overall experience: Definitely not something you want to happen to you when you are starting off. Thinking of quitting altogether after this. I really need to solid experience to come back from this.

Looks: 3/10.

Massage: 5/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Place: 7/10 (Nice ambiance but too much outside noise due to lack of doors).

WIR: Only if I can select my masseur.

Exercise
01-02-16, 10:29
Thanks to DesiPunter for giving me the independent contact of miss k. Went to her flat near Kphb. She welcomed me with smile and took me to her bedroom and made me comfortable. We had chit chat for 5 minutes and proceeded to the actual fun by playing with her boobs. Here is the damage and score card.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k /1 shot.

Also showed me photos of Muslim and a Telugu housewives. But didn't like them. She asked me to refer decent guys. Can share contact.

Equinox007
01-02-16, 19:05
Hi,

Can you please PM me the contact?

Thanks to DesiPunter for giving me the independent contact of miss k. Went to her flat near Kphb. She welcomed me with smile and took me to her bedroom and made me comfortable. We had chit chat for 5 minutes and proceeded to the actual fun by playing with her boobs. Here is the damage and score card.

Also showed me photos of Muslim and a Telugu housewives. But didn't like them. She asked me to refer decent guys. Can share contact.

HotSumadhur84
01-02-16, 19:07
Called her on 30th. She was home, directed me to the flat. Very old apartment. Has small 1 BHK I guess. Welcomed well, offered water, directed me to her bedroom directly. She has a very good couch I must say. Had some chit chat and proceeded for deed. She fell over me to remove the shirt and I removed her nighty. Good size boobs, little hanging though, had a lot of kisses all over her upper body. She did not allowed me to kiss her lips and ears. She coved [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] with c and started CBJ without asking. Did CBJ for few minutes, she is good at it. And proceeded for missionary and WOT. She was raiding during WOT, I said I will finish and pounded hard. Finished in WOT.

During the foreplay I tried to reach her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] with my hand, LOL, she had many folds on it.

Damage 2.5 K.

WIR may be.

GFE- yes.

Score. Already many seniors posted. I will rate her 6/10.

She has some 2 Heavy HW and a college girl.

If you guys have experienced from these pics. Please share your experience.

Kaarmic
01-02-16, 22:00
This is a long pending FR from me, but better late than never!

I thank our senior member Babykuttu for being kind enough to share the digits of Ms. Are.

It was a Saturday afternoon and after having contacted her, she asked me to come to Yousufguda and asked me to wait near a Bawarchi Biryani Cafe. After waiting for nearly half an hour, she asked me to travel a little ahead where there was a supermarket at a junction.

She was with a friend of hers, she got into an auto and asked me to follow her. I kept following the auto till we reached a residential colony. I don't recall who paid for the auto. I too parked my vehicle and walked along with her for about 50 yards before we reached an independent house, where an Aunty in her late fifties was at the gate. The house looked like any other normal house and hence no suspicion and very safe!

Went to the room which was simple and clean but the COT was rickety and made a lot of creaking noises.

Anyways started to undress each other. She was in her late 20's early 30's may be! She had big boobs but a little sagging. A little tummy and some stretch marks as she had given birth. But she had nice face, very hygienic and an average body. Another good thing, she was no time watcher and was very cooperative.

Did DFK, BBBJ, cow girl, DATY, doggy, missionary and finally asked her to finish me of with her on top! Well by the time we were done it was little more than one hour and both were tired! Phew!

Her pussy wasn't that tight.

Damages: 5 k + 1 k for the room. (didn't haggle and paid whatever I was asked to pay by the senior).

GFE: Good.

WIR: May be, may be not, but definitely worth a try once.

Thanks once again for helping me out even during such a drought type situation in Hyderabad. Planning to visit Delhi this month, which sure looks greener for mongering. Will keep fellow Mongered updated.

SannyLove143
01-03-16, 02:19
My first report.

Visiting Hyderabad after 3 years and all my contacts are not reachable. Decided to try my luck in the hotel I was staying, are in G Bowli.

Opted for auroma therapy, assigned with a good tall therapist, north east. Tried my luck by asking her directly for extras, she outright rejected but tried few more times by offering extra pay. She didn't even touch my bum. Message was excellent but that is not I was after so disappointed, but towards the end she let me touch her thighs, tried to advance to boobs which are very tempting but no luck.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

WIR: no.

Damage: 3 k+200 tip.

Any help with message centers in and around be hills will be appreciated and can reciprocate with similar contacts in UK.

Thanks

LongLustHot
01-03-16, 05:32
Hello all,

Just joined this forum and in Hyderabad. Can some of you help me safe / credible contacts to start my mongering journey.

Thanks

SannyLove143
01-03-16, 06:55
Dear Seniors / members,

On a visit to Hyderabad after 3 yrs. Please help by providing some leads to MPs or SPs. Hoping for some responses in PM. Thanks.

Sorry if this is not the right way to request.

DrNefario
01-03-16, 10:52
This is a long pending FR from me, but better late than never!

I thank our senior member Babykuttu for being kind enough to share the digits of Ms. Are.

It was a Saturday afternoon and after having contacted her, she asked me to come to Yousufguda and asked me to wait near a Bawarchi Biryani Cafe. After waiting for nearly half an hour, she asked me to travel a little ahead where there was a supermarket at a junction.

She was with a friend of hers, she got into an auto and asked me to follow her. I kept following the auto till we reached a residential colony. I don't recall who paid for the auto. I too parked my vehicle and walked along with her for about 50 yards before we reached an independent house, where an Aunty in her late fifties was at the gate. The house looked like any other normal house and hence no suspicion and very safe!

Went to the room which was simple and clean but the COT was rickety and made a lot of creaking noises..Tempting FR. Could you help a brother and PM her contact please? Thanks.

HK Guy
01-03-16, 11:41
Received following pictures from various backpage advertiser sps. Most of them quoting 25 k per nights. This appears high price. Any feedback on these girls or direct contact will be appreciated. Please pm me.

StaticCouch
01-03-16, 13:05
If you guys have experienced from these pics. Please share your experience.Mate. Skunk Alert! Look at the pictures. My maid looks better.

Stay Safe, Stay Away!

Newbie1233
01-03-16, 15:33
Received following pictures from various backpage advertiser sps. Most of them quoting 25 k per nights. This appears high price. Any feedback on these girls or direct contact will be appreciated. Please pm me.Dude,

I too got pics similar to these. Don't believe these pics they are all photoshoped. If you are lucky then 1 or 2 pics might be similar to what they look outside.

Samar01
01-03-16, 15:39
Mate. Skunk Alert! Look at the pictures. My maid looks better.

Stay Safe, Stay Away!Haha, Skunk!

Didn't hear that word anywhere in a long long time except in US.

But mate you could be wrong. The females just might smell better. You never know.

Optional1
01-03-16, 15:59
Guys, anyone with any experience in Taiwan? Will be visiting soon. Look forward to your inputs. Much appreciated!

Only2011
01-03-16, 16:17
Has anyone had contact with the actress SN. There are lot of B-grade short films in net. She is from Hyderabad only.

Big back, dark complex. I believe someone should have her contact.

RK0819
01-03-16, 21:19
Mate,

I have tried 2nd and 4th option with a different SP. 2nd is very cooperative and 4th was a bit rushed.

SannyLove143
01-04-16, 03:13
Tried my luck and took the risk for the first time, contacted a SP given by my friend he sent few pictures and opted for 2 girls separately. Wanted to do it in the hotel I was staying he quoted 8 k for 1 HR negotiated to 5 k with pick up and drop. Went to the place in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] to pick up. However, people over there rejected the idea of taking the girl out, my SP couldn't do anything about it so decided to have it in that place. Place is not so clean but johnny is so excited looking at the girls. Negotiated to 3 k for both girls.

1st girl- are: Good looking but might be in early 30's, CBJ was good, started in WOT, changed to standing and completed in sitting: the.

CBJ: 7/10.

BOOBS: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: no, may be SP.

Damage: 1.5 k + 200 tip+ 100 tip to house mates.

2nd Girl- S: Similar to first girl as both are from same village, not at all hygienic but good rack and shape (atleasy with clothes on) but got pregnancy marks once the top is off. Started with CBJ which was below avg. Making me feel good factor is the best thing about her, but complains for everything, don't touch hair, don't press hard, don't do this that. I hated it, but worked out in doggy and missionary.

CBJ: 5/10.

BOOBS: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: no, may be SP.

Damage: 1.5 k + 200 tip+ 100 tip to house mates.

Excuse me for long FR, as it was my first bit excited and feeling happy for the contribution: the going back to London on 19th so any encounters before that will keep you all posted.

DreamzBoyz2
01-04-16, 07:14
Guys,

Posting for the first time. Have been desperately trying to find the perfect place for a good release. I frequently go to a MP in Am'pet area, where each time the girls change for some reason. Never had a better experience before. Went on the 30-Dec, and found a perfect shaped girl. Usually pay around Rs. 1100 for just massage, but this time paid Rs. 1350 as demanded since the girl was new and South. Massage was OK as it was clear she had no real experience. But then she asked if I wanted a HJ, I asked how much and she quoted 1 k. I bargained for 0.5 k but she said it's the first time so I pay full. I obliged and then she lay on me and started kissing on the lips. It felt great. Then she let me touch, kiss and suck her boobs. She is tall and has a great figure. I tried to put my hands in her pants, but she stopped me. She then gave a great HJ and led me to the bathroom. Not sure how long she will last there.

BOOBS: 7/10 - Dark nipples which is a slight turn-off for me.

GFE: 8/10 - Can get better on future visits.

Damage: 1350 + 1000 tip.

Carell3
01-04-16, 08:32
Hi all,

I am new here. Recently gave my first report.

Can any of the senior members kindly help me out with a couple of contacts to get started.

I saw that I need to exchange contacts but don't have any for now. Will definitely contribute in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Puneet1234
01-04-16, 10:11
Couple of days back tried out this new MP in tech city. Was a groupon offer but no more available on groupon. Went for Swedish Massage 90 minutes. It was my first time there. Miss J from NI came out near reception washed my feet and asked me to follow her. I don't like many places they have replaced doors with curtains so this one was also like this. She gave me dispo and asked me to change and was standing outside. After getting quickly change asked her to come in. Massage started with me laying on my stomach. She was very skilled in massage. She massaged my bums so nicely without even asking. She entered her hand from dispo and gave a good one. I understood she will up for extra's so when turned around. My Johnny was so excited and she also understood while massaging inner thighs started to touch balls and all. I asked if extras? She smiled and said 1 k for HJ no BJ so I was like okay. Started to touch her thighs she did not let me and instead allowed me top access only inside her bra. Nice boobs were fitting in my hand and was fun and said next time she might offer BJ and down access if she is in mood. She was sweet friendly 22 Years.

Damage:

Massage 1.7 k, Tip - 1 k Total 2.7 k.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage 8/10.

Samar01
01-04-16, 13:33
From 8 K for 1 hour with 1 chick for outcall to 3 K with 2 chicks with place is ain't bad at all bro!!

You must be a good negotiator.

I think you did very well considering you shelled out 3 K just for massage yesterday.

Are the pics accurate? Because they just don't look like village types to me.

Abhijeet25
01-04-16, 16:48
Tried my luck and took the risk for the first time, contacted a SP given by my friend he sent few pictures and opted for 2 girls separately. The same pics were shared by an SP number ending with 0880. However he was asking for money in advance, gave him an earful and disconnected. Can you confirm if it was the same SP?

Abhijeet25
01-04-16, 17:13
Bro please clear your inbox. Unable to PM you.

SannyLove143
01-04-16, 18:35
When luck is on your side it works out bro, thanks for your nice words makes me feel good Pics do lie dear. 1st girl looks better outside and the second one otherwise, as I said second one got pregnancy marks on tummy which is a turn off, as per them both of them are from a village in WB. Nevertheless, good shot / s for 3 k.

From 8 K for 1 hour with 1 chick for outcall to 3 K with 2 chicks with place is ain't bad at all bro!!

You must be a good negotiator.

I think you did very well considering you shelled out 3 K just for massage yesterday.

Are the pics accurate? Because they just don't look like village types to me.

SannyLove143
01-04-16, 18:38
No dear his number ends with 133, he seems to be a nice guy but too early to comment.

The same pics were shared by an SP number ending with 0880. However he was asking for money in advance, gave him an earful and disconnected. Can you confirm if it was the same SP?

Aaryan69
01-05-16, 11:03

I was horny since last 2 daysw

Its an old lower middle class apartment complex. No one stopped me or gave me a second glance as I hoofed it up the stairs to her floor. She received me dressed in a nightly. Looked like a typical Telugu house wife, which she is. She led my to the small bedroom and sat next to me asking how I knew her number etc. Made small talk for a few minutes, with me groping her tits, thighs etc.

Up close she is not pretty for sure. Dusky complexion (I like) with darker spots / marks on her face. I slowly started my foreplay and stripped her. She had large, soft but slightly saggy tits. Not bad, fun to knead. She was larger in the middle with a pot belly (turn off but not too bad as long as she is lying down). Continued foreplay for a few minutes, kissing all over her body. When I took my mouth to her trimmed pussy, she said "no". And BTW, no tongue kissing either.

She then applied the 'dom I carried and proceeded to give me a nice CBJ. Her technique of licking and sucking by balls was very good. This continued for few minutes and left me hard and horny as ever!

We then started (LOL. A recent hindi movie would tell you what it is) with her legs wrapped around me. Pounded hard for a few minutes with her moaning softly (maybe faking it?) Then pulled out and asked for doggie. She got into position on the COT and I stood on the floor behind her. I pretended to try enter her ass and she squealed. Slapped and jiggled her soft ass and rammed into her pussy from behind. Was nice to see her large soft ass jiggling with every thrust...Please share the contact of the telugu Aunty willing to share another HW Telugu named Usha [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Please share the same way I know this is against guidelines but my Johnny need some new action.

Happy mongering be safe.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Only2011
01-05-16, 13:51
I hope you read the place name correctly.

Please let me know any pointers in this area.

AbhiSingh
01-05-16, 15:19
Friends.

Is Daspalla Hyderabad girl friendly?

Also please share any indie or sp or spa nearby this hotel.

Thanks a lot, you guys rock!!

ChootKaBhoot
01-05-16, 17:20
This is a sure shot spa for HJ and extras. Mallu girls. It's a bit hard to locate, but possible.

Walk down straight along the road from Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. It will dip slightly and slope down to the left. Continue walking. You will see vac bakery in the right hand side, take second right from the bakery. There is a tire show room, continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right. You will cum to a school and opposite this, is the Kerala Ayur Spa in the ground floor of a very ordinary and very normal looking house. On the ground floor itself the reception Mallu fellow will greet you.

LuciferHYD
01-05-16, 19:04
This is a sure shot spa for HJ and extras. Mallu girls. It's a bit hard to locate, but possible.

Walk down straight along the road ..................... take second right from the .................... continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right................ reception fellow will greet you.For God's sake refrain from giving away directions / locations in an open Forum.

SomeGeek
01-05-16, 20:13
Visiting H-bad till next week, any good indie / SP in G-bowli area who do house calls?

UrsOnly5
01-05-16, 20:37

Also showed me photos of Muslim and a Telugu housewives. But didn't like them. She asked me to refer decent guys. Can share contact.PM me digits. Would like to try.

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyKutu
01-05-16, 21:27
Friends.

Thanks a lot, you guys rock!!Nope. They don't even allow local people to get a room.

Stay Away.

BabyKutu
01-05-16, 21:29

Walk down straight along the road from Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. It will dip slightly and slope down to the left. Continue walking. You will see vac bakery in the right hand side, take second right from the bakery. There is a tire show room, continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right. You will cum to a school and opposite this, is the Kerala Ayur Spa in the ground floor of a very ordinary and very normal looking house. On the ground floor itself the reception Mallu fellow will greet you.Dude. Think with you head than balls. Read my previous post. Why don't you go to the LE and lead them there and post it. What a dumb ass.

Krazen
01-05-16, 21:53
Tried my luck and took the risk for the first time, contacted a SP given by my friend he sent few pictures and opted for 2 girls separately. Wanted to do it in the hotel I was staying he quoted 8 k for 1 HR negotiated to 5 k with pick up and drop. Went to the place to pick up. However, people over there rejected the idea of taking the girl out, my SP couldn't do anything about it so decided to have it in that place. Place is not so clean but johnny is so excited looking at the girls. Negotiated to 3 k for both girls.Could you PM me the contact details please?

PKumarV
01-06-16, 04:22
Posted a PM, check and reply bro.

Thanks

Dega123
01-06-16, 06:26

Walk down straight along the road from Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. It will dip slightly and slope down to the left. Continue walking. You will see vac bakery in the right hand side, take second right from the bakery. There is a tire show room, continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right. You will cum to a school and opposite this, is the Kerala Ayur Spa in the ground floor of a very ordinary and very normal looking house. On the ground floor itself the reception Mallu fellow will greet you.Excellent information bro. Call LE and explain them these details, they will offer you a reward for your dumb brain. Mongers stay away from this place.

YFriend
01-06-16, 07:53
Went to this spa names after a famous country. Went late evening as Johnny was curious, the entry looked dingy but secluded. Went in asked for a deep tissue massage, was assigned a [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] lady masseur by name Elee, she started her massage and asked if I was regular and I said yes that did the trick, she offered sex for 10 k brought it down to 3 k agreed started with lovely massage followed with sex and great shower. She was awesome with great attitude and big boobs for a [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Will love to visit the place again.

Massage: 3 k.

Tips: 3 k.

Quality: 4 *.

Would visit again.

HotNErect
01-06-16, 09:33
Hello everyone,

I'am quite new to this forum!

I'm here in Hyderabad. Will be staying around for 2 more weeks.

Its easy in states to find incalls here its kinda tough and don't know whether they are reliable or not! I came around this forum its been for years so want to trust you people.

I know that I have to share my info too. But I'm pretty new. If I come across and get to know numbers I will share my exp and numbers with members here for sure.

I hope you people direct me to good and sexy woman!

Thanks in advance dear members.

Monger2015
01-06-16, 09:52
Hi everyone,

I have a friend visiting me this weekend and we are meeting after a long time he wanted to try a Russian girl however I have no contacts or SP info too who provides the service.

Would be greatly appreciated if anyone can PM.

Thanks

Samar01
01-06-16, 13:32
Posted a PM, check and reply bro.

ThanksSorry bro. I don't think I got any. I was also cleaning up some PMs earlier.

Samar01
01-06-16, 13:43
Met this 23 years Indie yesterday. Thanks to my buddy who shared, Nice attitude, well educated, Fair. CBJ and GFE not a time watcher. Happy to exchange contact only if someone can provide same level of contact.My first option if available is to check out the chick before planning to do the deed.

In this glad I did.

She is 28+ (she told me), below average looks. To me she is not fair.

Check out if there is an option, finalize and proceed to avoid disappointments.

But I am the first one to say. Everyone's tastes are different and no one size fits all.

Cheers.

Krazen
01-06-16, 16:22
Can anyone share contact details for this girl below?

SuperDuperMyse
01-06-16, 17:07
Friends.

Thanks a lot, you guys rock!!There are quite a few Thai spas around that area. But, looks like there were LE raids around Hitec city area. I sent you a PM with phone numbers of Indi.

ItzMeMonger
01-06-16, 17:13
Hi buddy,

Could you PM me the name of the MP.

Scotttas
01-06-16, 17:29
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this group, much excited to get support from Seniors to find some good SP and Indes.

I am very much interested in MP's.

Hope I will get support.

Thanks in advance.

ChootKaBhoot
01-06-16, 17:30
Dear Dega123,

Thank you for the complements and the encouragement. I will try to live up to your expectations by putting out details of other places too that offer benefits. My intentions are noble. I want every monger to experience the delights if they wish to, so I will spare no trouble is detailing out my episodes and their locations. Thank you once again. I look forward to encouragement from Senior members such as yourself.

Excellent information bro. Call LE and explain them these details, they will offer you a reward for your dumb brain. Mongers stay away from this place.

RohitShah
01-06-16, 19:09
Thanks a lot to ferguson & Isac Newton for helping out with contacts. Though I wasn't able to contact any SP as per the details by ferguson.

But went to spa told by newton. Got beautiful Thai therapist there and got a BJ with little access to top which I wasn't expecting. I went there on new year eve with expectations of relaxing my body after hectic 31st night. But there it was. And yeah she really knows how to suck a dick.

Charges:

Spa 2. 5 k.

Tip: 2 k.

Thanks again.

HumptyDumpty1
01-06-16, 19:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SportFinisher
01-06-16, 19:20
Hey folks,

Been a silent observer for 5-6 months. Visited the light around a person spa near Hnagar. They have a deal on groupon but the receptionist promised the same price on a walking.

Walked in directly. Was assigned a Thai therapist. Started lying on the stomach. Massage was less than average. She was hinting for extras even while I was lying on my stomach. I didn't bother much.

When I turned to the front she asked if I wanted extras. And said 3 K for HJ. I said I just have 300.3 k for a HJ? Negotiated and settled down for 500 for HJ and top access.

She could hardly speak or understand English. Forget Hindi or Telugu.

A quick tip: These places are less crowded and have better chicks in the morning hours of weekdays. Weekend increases the demand and they have poor attention and quality.

Overall.

Damage:1100+500.

Massage-6/10.

Visiting again- No unless I am desperate.

BabyKutu
01-06-16, 22:38
Dear Dega123,

My intentions are noble. I want every monger to experience the delights if they wish to, so I will spare no trouble is detailing out my episodes and their locations. Thank you once again. I look forward to encouragement from Senior members such as yourself.Bro. Sure intentions are noble and so is the intent to help.

Please be as explicit in making an FR as you can and it surely helps all of us, senior is a tag but truly we are one fraternity for the same sane cause. Hence please spare the locations and use PM.

We have made this place so famous that Anand is negotiating LE commission.

No offense but the post was truly against the forum rules. Please.

PavanDude
01-06-16, 22:49
This was pending since 10 days. After having a good first encounter with Miss A, called her again just before Christmas and scheduled a meet up. This time she arranged a new place which was equally secure. Asked her to be in saree for which she obliged. Had decent time with her.

PavanDude
01-06-16, 23:04
Contacted an SP (from locanto who advertised about college gals) and he shared couple of pics, out of those this one was looking good, but the price was 10 K for 2 shots. Has any one availed her services?

SilverDew
01-07-16, 04:23
Bro, agreed that you find it harsh people bombarding on the directions and for sure it would hurt if it was me.

Its good that you have given directions for benefit of all. But do think for once, theres a chance of LE being here or someone from competing MP.

End of the day we cannot negotiate with LE if some monger like us gets into LE trap.

And what's PM for? Even if we are giving the directions it shouldn't be very obvious, LE is smart already.

Play safe. Cheers.

Dear Dega123,

Thank you for the complements and the encouragement. I will try to live up to your expectations by putting out details of other places too that offer benefits. My intentions are noble. I want every monger to experience the delights if they wish to, so I will spare no trouble is detailing out my episodes and their locations. Thank you once again. I look forward to encouragement from Senior members such as yourself.

Monger2015
01-07-16, 04:23
Please continue your FR.

However kindly stay very very delicate on details as it would soon vanish and that we have PM.

I hope you oblige, it ain't only for me however all the people who can have the same satisfaction you experienced.

Cheers.

Bang hard stay safe.

Dear Dega123,

SilverDew
01-07-16, 04:25
Bro, doesn't seem to be seen before. Tread with caution. 10 k is way too high, to me 5 k seems reasonable.

Happy mongering.

Contacted an SP (from locanto who advertised about college gals) and he shared couple of pics, out of those this one was looking good, but the price was 10 K for 2 shots. Has any one availed her services?

Sadiqhbk
01-07-16, 08:42
Hey guys,

Free for 6 days need some contacts for ind or SP can return the favor. Thanks.

Chahyd
01-07-16, 10:14
Over the new year weekend visited the age old day spa, g and the new infatuation based spa.

1: First time. Negotiated a price since they didn't have the groupon working. The masseuse, ms. Play thing, was decent.

Dispo off in the first 2 minutes.

She was pretty to look at. Standard menu 1 k HJ. No negotiations. Average massage. No tease.

Total: 1 k HJ.

Massage: Negotiable.

Day spa: Repeated a therapist. Decent massage. Never talked pricing. Paid 1 k for HJ. She didn't complain.

Nothing worth mentioning.

Total: 1 k HJ.

Massage: Varies. Negotiate hard.

2: Tried a different therapist. Ms N. She was something. There was a ridiculous amount of tease.

All the crevices, touching johnny from under. The whole works. Aroused.

The HJ was average. So much for the tease.

Chromy
01-07-16, 14:13
Can anyone share contact details for this girl below?Check your inbox PM.

Cuntributor
01-07-16, 15:56
Based on the FRs here and Private messages, was planning to try the SPA in Madhapur, but when I went near the place and called on the phone, they quoted very high counter rates. Balinese 90 minutes 4000/- and 3000 for 60 minutes. Even with 20% discount they mentioned the counter rate seems too high so decided to drop the idea. Good Balinese massage followed by steam for 2 hours does not cost me more than 2200/- of course no extras there only professional massage by NE therapists who are very courteous and good.

The only attraction to try this new place was possible combo of good massage plus good bum massage + HJ. But counter quote itself put me off. Can someone confirm how to get a better rate from them.

Cheers.

Samar01
01-07-16, 16:44
Going to mongering capital of India for a few days.

Your help if you know of any quality Indies or reliable SPs there is appreciated. Any girl friendly hotels there?

Please PM me. Let me know if you need any local contacts in return.

As for others, I can help ya based on my experience after I return if any one makes a future trip there.

ABS1199
01-07-16, 17:22
Dude,

No harm done.

I am pretty sure that LE of that area is aware about operations going on and they get proper cut every month.

People who are scolding you are forgetting about LE being partner in such things in all cities.

This is a sure shot spa
for HJ and extras. Mallu girls. It's a bit hard to locate, but possible.

Walk down straight along the road from Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. It will dip slightly and slope down to the left. Continue walking. You will see vac bakery in the right hand side, take second right from the bakery. There is a tire show room, continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right. You will cum to a school and opposite this, is the Kerala Ayur Spa in the ground floor of a very ordinary and very normal looking house. On the ground floor itself the reception Mallu fellow will greet you.

Dega123
01-07-16, 18:03
SP vinod is promising a faded actress but asking for deposit into his account before the deed. Anyone tried? Let me know.

SilverDew
01-07-16, 18:50
Dude. Vinod has just duped one of our brethren. Please say no to anyone asking for advance, however well you know them or how small the amount is.

Play safe, happy mongering.

SP vinod is promising a faded actress but asking for deposit into his account before the deed. Anyone tried? Let me know.

PKumarV
01-07-16, 19:25
Bro,

Check the inbox.

Thanks

UrsOnly5
01-07-16, 21:01
Hello fellow members and seniors,

I recently joined group and got my subscription today. I would like to try few MP and SP in M'Pur area.

Would appreciate exchanging the good reviewed digits.

Thanks and cheers. Stay classy.

Amitabh10
01-08-16, 04:11
I sure am loving the names in this post. "Faded actress". Someone said something like light around a person.

Anyone has tried any spa inside a 5/ 7 star hotel, if they give any extras? Or specifically field of luminous radiation spa?

UrsOnly5
01-08-16, 07:33
For the first time I tried this spa near K'gda. Got this contact from Loc. Ms. A.

I was expecting lot better as the post is from Loc, and spoke to her directly. But it was huge disappointment.

Ambiance- 2/10.

M quality- 4/10.

Masseur- 4/10.

Overall. Never would go again abd wouldn't recommend.

I would like to some good ones near by. I would appreciate if anyone can exchange digits. I found one other today and will let you know the review soon.

Happy Hunting guys.

ChootKaBhoot
01-08-16, 14:38
You are assuming that LE gets to know of spas only through this forum? Were you born yesterday, along with Dega123? (maybe you guys are twins, born yesterday). Fact is every LE station is aware of each and every unlawful activity that goes on in every nook and corner of their respective areas and based on this knowledge, for allowing those unlawful activities to flourish, they charge a fee which the owner of the establishment running the unlawful activities gladly pay. They account for this 'LE fee" ion their pricing. So stop sucking your thumb over the forum posts. That would be moronic.

Also you think that sharing details over PM is secure? What do you think PM is? Highly encrypted data? If there is a LE person prowling this forum for free and the LE person is serious about a crackdown, do you think he will hesitate to pay 1200/- and get a PM and then procure names and mobile digits from members like yourself so that he can directly call the girls or the pimps and crack down? You think 1200/- is a deterrent?

Talk sense dude. Talk sense. And that goes for Dega123 also. Grow up to the ways of the world and most important. Stop preaching. You do your stuff, let me do mine.

Bro. Sure intentions are noble and so is the intent to help.

Please be as explicit in making an FR as you can and it surely helps all of us, senior is a tag but truly we are one fraternity for the same sane cause. Hence please spare the locations and use PM.

We have made this place so famous that Anand is negotiating LE commission.

No offense but the post was truly against the forum rules. Please.

Sandy60
01-08-16, 15:25
SP vinod is promising a faded actress but asking for deposit into his account before the deed. Anyone tried? Let me know.I got duped by him recently. After my report on this forum, he pinged me on watsup giving lame excuses. Between is he promising MB?

Dega123
01-08-16, 17:04
I got duped by him recently. After my report on this forum, he pinged me on watsup giving lame excuses. Between is he promising MB?He promised MB and he even offered to show receipts of clients who deposited. I know he is a genuine not sure what is going on with him.

Dega123
01-08-16, 17:08
You are assuming that LE gets to know of spas only through this forum? Were you born yesterday, along with Dega123? (maybe you guys are twins, born yesterday). Fact is every LE station is aware of each and every unlawful activity that goes on in every nook and corner of their respective areas and based on this knowledge, for allowing those unlawful activities to flourish, they charge a fee which the owner of the establishment running the unlawful activities gladly pay. They account for this 'LE fee" ion their pricing. So stop sucking your thumb over the forum posts. That would be moronic.

Also you think that sharing details over PM is secure? What do you think PM is? Highly encrypted data? If there is a LE person prowling this forum for free and the LE person is serious about a crackdown, do you think he will hesitate to pay 1200/- and get a PM and then procure names and mobile digits from members like yourself so that he can directly call the girls or the pimps and crack down? You think 1200/- is a deterrent?

Talk sense dude. Talk sense. And that goes for Dega123 also. Grow up to the ways of the world and most important. Stop preaching. You do your stuff, let me do mine.Wow I was a member on multiple forums in different countries and I am proud to declare that I found the dumbest poster ever. Every where there is a risk of getting caught and because of people like you other mongers get caught and pay a hefty fine to come out. Get well soon.

ChootKaBhoot
01-08-16, 18:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

VishnuHyd
01-08-16, 19:14
Wow I was a member on multiple forums in different countries and I am proud to declare that I found the dumbest poster ever. Every where there is a risk of getting caught and because of people like you other mongers get caught and pay a hefty fine to come out. Get well soon.I agree with you. This is height of stupidness.

BabyKutu
01-08-16, 21:00
I sure am loving the names in this post. "Faded actress". Someone said something like light around a person.

Anyone has tried any spa inside a 5/ 7 star hotel, if they give any extras? Or specifically field of luminous radiation spa?Get a PM bro. We can help. Open forum posts are risky.

BabyKutu
01-08-16, 21:08
SP vinod is promising a faded actress but asking for deposit into his account before the deed. Anyone tried? Let me know.Avoid Bro. I am not sure this is genuine.

HashBoi85
01-08-16, 23:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IndianDom
01-09-16, 03:59
Guys,

Does anyone here have a contact in Vizag? Please PM and I can share digits for Vizag contacts.

Thanks.

Equinox007
01-09-16, 04:56
I got duped by him recently. After my report on this forum, he pinged me on watsup giving lame excuses. Between is he promising MB?Even I got duped / cheated by him recently (2.5 weeks ago). He quoted 12 k for the actress and after the deposit no response. He will be showing the deposit slips of the people that he has cheated so far. Initially, I was skeptical but trusted him based on my friends / previous reviews response. I contacted him several times through whatsapp and he confirmed that he would be returning my money after calling him as a cheater but no luck. Please stay away from him and he is no longer genuine!

BabyKutu
01-09-16, 05:12
Brethren, please keep away from the new troublemakers,
Hope you understand & dial it down a few notches, Just hoping.

Hash.Spoke with Anand. Appraised him of the recent developments. He was surprised but will be guarded. He is redoing LE commission, was hinting his cover charges might go up.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

Wankey
01-09-16, 09:40
Hi all,

Nothing to do with the usual business, but just wanted to share the painful situation I ended up in due to excess alcohol consumption. Am a 40-year old, and have been drinking heavily for the past decade. Recently had a liver function test. It showed normal, and I thought mine was best liver in the world, so continued drinking. But since a month, right leg became jammed and totally painful. Could not stand or sit for log, sleeping was the only position allowed. Walking more than a few steps was mission impossible.

Went to doc who said it is typical case of Alcohol leg / Peripheral neuropathy. (he was like: if you drink so much, you should worry first about your legs. Your liver is anyway much stronger.) After a month of medication (including those jabs in the butt), I am still struggling to "get back on my feet". Worst part: there is no cure for this disease, and you need to take a bunch of medicines until you can actually live with the pain.

Just my two cents to guzzler bros in the forum, to avoid this condition while they can.

To your health.

Wankey

Karan122
01-09-16, 14:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BabyKutu
01-09-16, 16:31
Hi all,

To your health.

Fraternity wishes you good health and mongering strength.

Stay Healthy. Best Wishes Bro.

AnandKeralaSpa
01-09-16, 17:56
Thank you for the informative posts on the Kerala place. It is true that cover charges are up. 2500/- now. Continue the good work with good posts.

Spoke with Anand. Appraised him of the recent developments. He was surprised but will be guarded. He is redoing LE commission, was hinting his cover charges might go up.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

VishnuHyd
01-09-16, 19:40
Hi all,

Nothing to do with the usual business, but just wanted to share the painful situation I ended up in due to excess alcohol consumption. Am a 40-year old, and have been drinking heavily for the past decade. Recently had a liver function test. It showed normal, and I thought mine was best liver in the world, so continued drinking. But since a month, right leg became jammed and totally painful. Could not stand or sit for log, sleeping was the only position allowed. Walking more than a few steps was mission impossible.

Went to doc who said it is typical case of Alcohol leg / Peripheral neuropathy. (he was like: if you drink so much, you should worry first about your legs. Your liver is anyway much stronger.) After a month of medication (including those jabs in the butt), I am still struggling to "get back on my feet". Worst part: there is no cure for this disease, and you need to take a bunch of medicines until you can actually live with the pain.

Just my two cents to guzzler bros in the forum, to avoid this condition while they can.

To your health.

WankeyGet well soon Buddy.

WellWisher9784
01-09-16, 21:03
Hi all,

To your health.

WankeyTry for a physiotherapy, should help I guess.

Get well soon bro!

HuntForV
01-09-16, 22:11
You have relevant username dude. Get well soon and stop ranting about being cornered. You put every one at risk. Am sure you would also want a place to be discreet to avoid trouble or nuisance. Please refrain from doing this again.

Talk sense dude. Talk sense. And that goes for Dega123 also. Grow up to the ways of the world and most important. Stop preaching. You do your stuff, let me do mine.

AnandKeralaSpa
01-10-16, 04:24
Babykutu,

Good work on informative posts of spa on J hills Road 10 nearby to bakery. I can add a lot of more good news for mongers and for this forum and this is from the first source directly. Look closely and you will know why.

All mongers now rejoice and get ready to up your little fellows more in 2016. There is a change in menu at the Kerala Ayurveda.

New girls arriving Feb 2016. Enjoy, enjoy. NIs will be there also apart from SIs.

Apart from HJ, special crack and anal massage also.

And 2 girls massage. Girls can be nude.

From Feb also operating from one additional room on first floor. Right now only operating from ground floor. Same house first floor also.

Best news. FS possibilities. Depends on you and your wallet and likability to the girls. FS with NI or SI. In new room.

Anand

Member #4483
01-10-16, 09:07
Recently I posted one review about HW's. Surprisingly I got many reply. I shared contacts to some members who are looking trusted seniors and some new persons to the forum also. But some guys here in the forum who is not having even not more than 5 reviews, they are black mailing that I am not sharing contacts with them. He wrote "If you don't share contacts I will put your messages in the forum". Yes I will not share details peoples having this behavior. He shared one old indie Miss R. Every one knows in this forum about her. And even I had bad experience with her. Guys avoid persons like this.

Please stop asking contacts. Some persons disturbing her by calling / messaging daily. Now she clearly told that don't share contact and even she will change her contact soon. This is the way peoples behaving. Be careful before sharing contacts to new ones.

AtomBomb123
01-10-16, 09:40
Hi,

I will be coming to Guntur on next month and will be there for a week.

Can anyone share some good inde's from Hyderabad or Guntur.

In return I will share some good contacts from Pune.

PM if you have any.

Thanks in advance.

Atom

LuciferHYD
01-10-16, 14:43
Babykutu,

Good work on informative posts of spa on J hills Road 10 nearby to bakery. I can add a lot of more good news for mongers and for this forum and this is from the first source directly. Look closely and you will know why.

All mongers now rejoice and get ready to up your little fellows more in 2016. There is a change in menu at the Kerala Ayurveda.

New girls arriving Feb 2016. Enjoy, enjoy. NIs will be there also apart from SIs.

Apart from HJ, special crack and anal massage also.

And 2 girls massage. Girls can be nude.

From Feb also operating from one additional room on first floor. Right now only operating from ground floor. Same house first floor also.

Best news. FS possibilities. Depends on you and your wallet and likability to the girls. FS with NI or SI. In new room.

AnandLOL!! Does not seem to be a genuine post

SuperDuperMyse
01-10-16, 15:59
Recently I posted one review about HW's. Surprisingly I got many reply. I shared contacts to some members who are looking trusted seniors and some new persons to the forum also. But some guys here in the forum who is not having even not more than 5 reviews, they are black mailing that I am not sharing contacts with them. He wrote "If you don't share contacts I will put your messages in the forum". Yes I will not share details peoples having this behavior. He shared one old indie Miss R. Every one knows in this forum about her. And even I had bad experience with her. Guys avoid persons like this.

Please stop asking contacts. Some persons disturbing her by calling / messaging daily. Now she clearly told that don't share contact and even she will change her contact soon. This is the way peoples behaving. Be careful before sharing contacts to new ones.Bad thing. Some perverted minds creating problem for entire forum. BTW, Miss are changed her contact number since Dec last week. She is no longer active on her previous number. She shared her new number with me and informed about the issue.

SDM.

Karan122
01-10-16, 16:28
Hey to all the senior mongers,

Here came across this platform recently and visiting Hyderabad after two days can anyone help me with good indes or SPs trusted ones please in return will share contacts of indes in Goa.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sterocon
01-10-16, 17:46
Did anyone came across her. If so could you please PM the experience.

Only2011
01-10-16, 17:50
Went to the spa yesterday in 2 nddaybad for a Balinese massage, expecting something would happen.

But it was just professional massage.

Place and therapist was awesome. Enjoyed 1 HR session.

But still feeling bad for nothing happened.

SuperDuperMyse
01-10-16, 18:02
Bad thing. Some perverted minds creating problem for entire forum. BTW, Miss are changed her contact number since Dec last week. She is no longer active on her previous number. She shared her new number with me and informed about the issue.

SDM.Let me correct myself politically as I already have 10+ messages I was talking about Miss Are from Madhapur and I was referring to her availability on WhatsApp.

UrsOnly5
01-10-16, 18:04
Bad thing. Some perverted minds creating problem for entire forum. BTW, Miss are changed her contact number since Dec last week. She is no longer active on her previous number. She shared her new number with me and informed about the issue.

SDM.Come on guys. Stop doing that. Show some respect guys. You are spoiling your future options and affecting others also.

DesiPunter
01-10-16, 20:23
Last week I faced KLPD situations with all indys I contacted quoting too high a price or asking for telephone numbers of the referrers.

Finally I opted for a happy massage and decided to go to the well reviewed and highly acclaimed therapist I would call "Sunny" at the MP which is a Safe Refuge literally.

Called up the place and booked Sunny for a Swedish massage. Reached the place in 20 minutes.

I have been with 2 other therapists here but Sunny is the best of them all. This Kolkata lass knows she is hot and her attitude ups the sexy quotient several degrees.

As soon as she entered the room, she asked me to lie down. I cut to the chase and came right to the point. I directly asked her to take my dispo off and asked her about her services. I was already eyeing her firm and big tits and said I'd love to see and touch them. She laughed and said she can get topless and give a HJ.

No BJ or FS on the menu. Quoted 3 k and we had a flirty bargaining session to finalize at 2 k. Believe me, it's worth it and as per a senior who told me about her, that's her normal rate.

Off came my dispo and her top and bra. She gave me an awesome massage with me face down. Of course due attention was paid to my bum, buttcrack and the balls.

When she asked me to turn over, she giggled at my hard on and grabbed my balls. I couldn't resist her sexy tits and reached out. I ended up sitting up on the table, pushing her against the wall and squeezing and kissing her. I openly told her that her shapely backside makes me wish for a doggy session right at the massage table. She laughed and guided my hand to her bum.

I then pushed her on the massage table to make her lie down on her back, and lowered her pants. Started kissing and biting her trimmed pussy for a few seconds before she gently pushed me away with a "No".

She hugged me and said No again but I could see her face was flushed.

I lay down on the table again and she started a slow and beautiful HJ. I asked her to use her nails on my balls and around the groin. I keep that area shaved so it's extra sensitive to these touches.

I was busy squeezing and suckling her ample tits with her almost lying down on me. Her hands brought me to a massive toe curling climax and she pumped till I was dry.

She quickly dressed as I lay on the table dazed.

I slowly got up and we hugged. Paid her the 2 k. She asked me to come again and promised an even better time.

Showered and exited.

AnandKeralaSpa
01-11-16, 09:47
HuntforV it is perfectly all right. No need to get angry with ChootKaBhoot. Even I have pasted the same details myself in Bengaluru forum. Also Senior member like Babykutu sir has also helped by specifying in the open forum that Anand is re-negotiating commissions with LE. As a Senior member he is aware that mentioning such things in the forum is a good thing, correct? Thank you for all the help. Keep mongering, bang safe, don't fight with each other. Mongers, girls, owners and LE are all eventually brother and sisters.

You have relevant username dude. Get well soon and stop ranting about being cornered. You put every one at risk. Am sure you would also want a place to be discreet to avoid trouble or nuisance. Please refrain from doing this again.

Masterix42
01-11-16, 16:06
Is some kind of LE drive going on? I visited a Thai spa in J hills and masseuse flatly refused all specials!

Krazen
01-11-16, 18:11
Last week I faced KLPD situations with all indys I contacted quoting too high a price or asking for telephone numbers of the referrers.

Finally I opted for a happy massage and decided to go to the well reviewed and highly acclaimed therapist I would call "Sunny" at the MP which is a Safe Refuge literally.

Called up the place and booked Sunny for a Swedish massage. Reached the place in 20 minutes.

I have been with 2 other therapists here but Sunny is the best of them all. This Kolkata lass knows she is hot and her attitude ups the sexy quotient several degrees.

As soon as she entered the room, she asked me to lie down. I cut to the chase and came right to the point. I directly asked her to take my dispo off and asked her about her services. I was already eyeing her firm and big tits and said I'd love to see and touch them..Check your PM bro.

Qswdefrg12
01-12-16, 03:05

As soon as she entered the room, she asked me to lie down. I cut to the chase and came right to the point. I directly asked her to take my dispo off and asked her about her services. I was already eyeing her firm and big tits and said I'd love to see and touch them. She laughed and said she can get topless and give a HJ.

No BJ or FS on the menu. Quoted 3 k and we had a flirty bargaining session to finalize at 2 k. Believe me, it's worth it and as per a senior who told me about her, that's her normal rate.

Off came my dispo and her top and bra. She gave me an awesome massage with me face down. Of course due attention was paid to my bum, buttcrack and the balls.

When she asked me to turn over, she giggled at my hard on and grabbed my balls. I couldn't resist her sexy tits and reached out. I ended up sitting up on the table, pushing her against the wall and squeezing and kissing her. I openly told her that her shapely backside makes me wish for a doggy session right at the massage table. She laughed and guided my hand to her bum.

I then pushed her on the massage table to make her lie down on her back, and lowered her pants. Started kissing and biting her trimmed pussy for a few seconds before she gently pushed me away with a "No".

She hugged me and said No again but I could see her face was flushed.

I lay down on the table again and she started a slow and beautiful HJ. I asked her to use her nails on my balls and around the groin. I keep that area shaved so it's extra sensitive to these touches.

I was busy squeezing and suckling her ample tits with her almost lying down on me. Her hands brought me to a massive toe curling climax and she pumped till I was dry.

She quickly dressed as I lay on the table dazed.

I slowly got up and we hugged. Paid her the 2 k. She asked me to come again and promised an even better time.

Showered and exited.There are two here with names starting with S, you can try both. Good service.

ChootKaBhoot
01-12-16, 09:26
Masterix bro,

The LE is active in that area. Cool off for some days before you take you Johnny there. There was a bit of issue with LE and they were re-negotiating commissions. Babykutu wrote out that "Anand from Kerala Spa is re-negotiating LE commission". That has ticked off the LE. So stay safe, avoid the Hills for some time.

Is some kind of LE drive going on? I visited a Thai spa in J hills and masseuse flatly refused all specials!

Peter1965
01-12-16, 10:05
Leaving Hyderabad tomorrow so wanted to get my Johnny wet again.

I Regularly in touch with SP Vinod I just pinged he replied I have actress (wow) in five star hotel.

This was a 9/10 experience overall and I'm definitely repeating (sad I didn't find her earlier).

Only deduction is that DFK not on the menu (she will lightly kiss but nothing more) -.

However does give you a great, friendly and highly pampered experience and not at all a clockwatcher.

Damage: 15 k / 1 Shot / 2 HR approx.Season greetings. May be many like me would have flooded you with simillar mails. Unfortunately don't have any contacts to share with, and would do so on my own at the earliest. I feel safe in star hotel. This is one main reason, I need the help, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Monger2015
01-12-16, 10:27
Hello all fellow mongers,

I have a new whatsapp contact ending in 621 -cute pic. From loc name Rakhi trucaller states otherwise however any reviews?

Planning to meet soon.

Stay safe. Bang hard.

HydMong
01-12-16, 11:00
Hi can anyone provide feedback on Indi aunt swat from said. She is ready for threesome also. ,just need feedback on her fig and service.

SureshRaj
01-12-16, 11:14
Got contact of another HW, looks wise average but slim, got it through a friend. I asked for the price, very reasonable, but she has no place.

Monger2015
01-12-16, 11:42
Got contact of another HW, looks wise average but slim, got it through a friend. I asked for the price, very reasonable, but she has no place.I have let go off contacts at times who were dead cheap as the room would have set me back more plus I would not take them there so I agree place is imp if any senior members have a place where we could dutch in or probably keep it just for mongering it would be awesome.

However dreams don't come true and I still can't even get any senior to help me set up a date with a girl who can deep throat me to completion in the gob so I guess this is going to be forever here. Still I enjoy the company and all the FR's so keep them going its a never ending pleasure world in which I swim not for the shore but to quench my desires from waves unknown. Monger2015.

English quote (shayar ban gaya) by me. Hehe.

Anyways guys someone do give me the review of the Oddisa girl Rakhi 621. Spoke to her and all pics look good price is my range and she looks like a good bang so fingers crossed X.

Bang hard stay safe!

HydMong
01-12-16, 13:31
Hi can anyone provide feedback on Indi aunt swat from said. She is ready for threesome also. ,just need feedback on her fig and service.

DesiPunter
01-12-16, 15:06
Hi can anyone provide feedback on Indi aunt swat from said. She is ready for threesome also. ,just need feedback on her fig and service.I think there are a couple of FRs about her. Search for "saidabad" or "malakpet". Not rated very high if I remember.

CoolFun
01-12-16, 16:31
Hi can anyone provide feedback on Indi aunt swat from said. She is ready for threesome also. ,just need feedback on her fig and service.Go for her if your desperate and she give good BJ and cheaper price. Apart from that nothing else. Don't smell her hole, you will vomit multiple times.

UrsOnly5
01-12-16, 20:39
This is my first review on SP.

I got lucky from Loc and tried SP here first time. Very safe location need to get lot of directions to teach there. She is fat, mid 30's and had another girl in room. I tried both of them.

Started with M. Very talkative aunty. Agreed even though she is fat but got awesome BJ skills. After while she offered other girl. She is in 20's and quite nice girl with not much experience.

Overall was a good experience.

Looks- 6/10.

BJ- 8/10.

Damage- 2 K each.

May visit again, would recommend if desperate. I think we can get better options out there for sure with same price.

PavanDude
01-12-16, 21:40
Got the contact of an indie from P. Nagar named Sirisha (digits end with 956), upon calling her she asked for a reference and failed to identify the guy's name who shared her number. Can anyone provide a reference for this please?

Royalpardesi2001
01-13-16, 00:58
Was free and was thinking again from my dick (As Usual when Wife was away) called her she was available so picked her up from Motinagar, she wanted to have Blender's Pride. Bought the bottle, got in the room fucked her hard in many position standing in the washroom, missionary, on the chai, then missionary and then finished with Doggy. Had couple of drinks while watching her dance to Mumait Khan's Item number while she stripped to her birthday dressed resumed the fucking business, used many position and finished in Missionary, I believe she also came.

Face -3.

Attitude 10/10.

WIR Hell Yeah.

Damage 450 - Blender's pride and Thumbs Up + Lost my wallet so will be paying her when I return from trip to Singapore (3 K).

Sadiqhbk
01-13-16, 08:18
Went to spa near Khills thanks to DesiPunter but the lady which mentioned was on weekly off but johnny was craving so went ahead had 1 HR aroma massage and HJ without any TL.

Massage was 6/10.

HJ was 7/10 (no TL).

Paid 2.5 k at counter and .5 k tip.

Will try again but with the one DesiPunter recommended.

Charan
01-13-16, 13:05
Got contact of another HW, looks wise average but slim, got it through a friend. I asked for the price, very reasonable, but she has no place.Please give her contact number. I have place.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rajarao
01-13-16, 16:17
Fuck on Credit! LOL.

Was free and was thinking again from my dick (As Usual when Wife was away) called her she was available so picked her up from Motinagar, she wanted to have Blender's Pride. Bought the bottle, got in the room fucked her hard in many position standing in the washroom, missionary, on the chai, then missionary and then finished with Doggy. Had couple of drinks while watching her dance to Mumait Khan's Item number while she stripped to her birthday dressed resumed the fucking business, used many position and finished in Missionary, I believe she also came.

Face -3.

Attitude 10/10.

WIR Hell Yeah.

Damage 450 - Blender's pride and Thumbs Up + Lost my wallet so will be paying her when I return from trip to Singapore (3 K).

Massie
01-13-16, 19:03
I went there too today after reading the promising FR. However Ms. S was unavailable and I got Ms. A from Darjeeling. She gave an average massage and flatly refused extras.

Went to spa near Khills thanks to DesiPunter but the lady which mentioned was on weekly off but johnny was craving so went ahead had 1 HR aroma massage and HJ without any TL.

Massage was 6/10.

HJ was 7/10 (no TL).

Paid 2.5 k at counter and .5 k tip.

Will try again but with the one DesiPunter recommended.

DesiPunter
01-13-16, 19:25
I was driving on this road at around 11 pm tonight, past the Rainbow Vistas complex towards Hitec City. At a particular deserted stretch, I saw two hot looking SWs in western outfits standing near the bushes by the road side. They were close to a street lamp so we're clearly visible to anyone passing by.

I was speeding in my car and only managed a glimpse but what I saw looked nice.

Has anyone experienced any action on this stretch? Would like to know the feedback. Is it worth engaging one of them for an in-car BJ?

Last SWs I tried were around 20 years ago in college so not sure about the LE issues.

Spirited
01-14-16, 05:05
I think most of the places you'll be refused the first time or will get a very limited offering. It's more about building a rapport and sometimes it's just charm.

All the best guys.

Cheers.

I went there too today after reading the promising FR. However Ms. S was unavailable and I got Ms. A from Darjeeling. She gave an average massage and flatly refused extras.

Spirited
01-14-16, 05:06
If I'm not wrong these are Trans. Beware. And keep safe.

Cheers.

I was driving on this road at around 11 pm tonight, past the Rainbow Vistas complex towards Hitec City. At a particular deserted stretch, I saw two hot looking SWs in western outfits standing near the bushes by the road side. They were close to a street lamp so we're clearly visible to anyone passing by.

Has anyone experienced any action on this stretch? Would like to know the feedback. Is it worth engaging one of them for an in-car BJ?

Last SWs I tried were around 20 years ago in college so not sure about the LE issues.

BabyKutu
01-14-16, 05:49

Last SWs I tried were around 20 years ago in college so not sure about the LE issues.Bro. High chances hey might be tranny's. Most of the pickup's are infact tranny's.

Post 12 Am SHE teams disperse hence no LE risk.

Shaikpet, NIMS, KBR park, Gymkhana Grounds are market Tranny pickup points AVOID.

Stay Safe Brethren.

BabyKutuMaChod
01-14-16, 07:32
Good to hear from you BabyKutu. I note with pleasure that you have accepted my salutations. Thanks for all the leads you are willing to provide. I would like to activate my PM so that we can be in touch. How do I do this? Please give advice.

Bro. High chances hey might be tranny's. Most of the pickup's are infact tranny's.

Post 12 Am SHE teams disperse hence no LE risk.

Shaikpet, NIMS, KBR park, Gymkhana Grounds are market Tranny pickup points AVOID.

Stay Safe Brethren.

Qswdefrg12
01-14-16, 07:34

Last SWs I tried were around 20 years ago in college so not sure about the LE issues.Dude, high chances that they are transexuals. Please be careful.

Royalpardesi2001
01-14-16, 08:18
I have seen some videos of this babe on you tube anyone has her number?

RamaniraJeshyd
01-14-16, 19:30
Guys,

Got these pics from a SP called Steve. Anyone tried them. If so please share feedback. Would appreciate.

Many SPs are asking to deposit money. This seems to be a recent fad. Told him not possible-then he asked for 2 days.

Rajesh

DesiPunter
01-14-16, 21:03
Dude, high chances that they are transexuals. Please be careful.

Bro. High chances hey might be tranny's. Most of the pickup's are infact tranny's.Thanks for the heads up, the two of you! Looks like I better stay away from SWs at least in Hyderabad bad.

HydMong
01-15-16, 09:06
Hi guys, I am looking for a girl friendly hotel or place near madhapur. If any please reply me ASAP.

ABS1199
01-15-16, 09:30
Hi guys, I am looking for a girl friendly hotel or place near madhapur. If any please reply me ASAP.Try OYO rooms. Some of them allow couples.

Kubuntu
01-15-16, 11:53
Went to AT spa in Bhills.

The massage itself was superb but Miss T who was the therapist wanted Rs. 4 K for a HJ. I refused.

In the last 5 minutes, she asked me if I will pay 2 K for HJ. I told her nothing more than 1. 5 k and she needs to be TL.

NO luck. Complete rip off lady.

Will not go there again.

Can any brother please PM me the contact of the Kerala spa in Jhills? I will be grateful. Dry city it seems.

HashBoi85
01-15-16, 12:22
Good to hear from you BabyKutu. I note with pleasure that you have accepted my salutations. Thanks for all the leads you are willing to provide. I would like to activate my PM so that we can be in touch. How do I do this? Please give advice.Is this a fucking joke. Requesting all seniors to report such [Deleted by Admin] to the admin and get them blocked. This is unacceptable bullshit. I am sure Babykutu agrees.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mann999
01-15-16, 13:57
Hi guys,

Tried out a new MP on JHills #36. Opp. A famous and posh restaurant.

This a complete legitimate massage place and could see no chance of any extras. No doors either.

Regards,

AbhiSingh
01-16-16, 11:15
Meeting fixed with miss are tonight.

Negotiated 2. 5 k per shot; will carry a vodka bottle and lets see how many shots will be there.

Will post my FR soon, looks tempting by pics.

She told that she may invite a friend too.

AbhiSingh
01-16-16, 11:16
Try daspalla or radisson.

Pm me if you want details.

Hi guys, I am looking for a girl friendly hotel or place near madhapur. If any please reply me ASAP.

Karan122
01-16-16, 13:49
Guys,

Got these pics from a SP called Steve. Anyone tried them. If so please share feedback. Would appreciate.

Many SPs are asking to deposit money. This seems to be a recent fad. Told him not possible-then he asked for 2 days.

RajeshHi,

He showed me totally 4 pics and I selected the one in pink which you posted, yes he is safe Co ordinances with a other guy and took money and sent to the place, place is clean and the check full cooperation total damage 5 k+1 k+100 rs to the boy this guy has some TV artists and anchors also said some huge amount and half advance didn't want to take risk at first time so tried his service once, maybe at my next visit again to Hyderabad will surely try for anchors.

Happy mongering.

Rajarao
01-16-16, 19:54
Karan from your feedback, it appears you have paid him the money before looking at girl. It is very risky and should be avoided.

RamaniraJeshyd I strongly feel you should avoid this SP. Do not pay unless you see the girl personally. Moreover, the girls are too good to believe, just for 5 k with good attitude.

Now your choice.

RAJ.

Hi,

He showed me totally 4 pics and I selected the one in pink which you posted, yes he is safe Co ordinances with a other guy and took money and sent to the place, place is clean and the check full cooperation total damage 5 k+1 k+100 rs to the boy this guy has some TV artists and anchors also said some huge amount and half advance didn't want to take risk at first time so tried his service once, maybe at my next visit again to Hyderabad will surely try for anchors.

Happy mongering.

LuciferHYD
01-16-16, 21:54
Is this a fucking joke. Requesting all seniors to report such chutiyas to the admin and get them blocked. This is unacceptable bullshit. I am sure Babykutu agrees.Absolutely Right.

Resree
01-17-16, 03:16
Got contact of another HW, looks wise average but slim, got it through a friend. I asked for the price, very reasonable, but she has no place.Could you please give me the details? I'm ready and I have place.

Greetings,

Jackson

Masterix42
01-17-16, 07:02
Thanks CKB! This is helpful. Any other MP giving the nice things?

Masterix bro,

The LE is active in that area. Cool off for some days before you take you Johnny there. There was a bit of issue with LE and they were re-negotiating commissions. Babykutu wrote out that "Anand from Kerala Spa is re-negotiating LE commission". That has ticked off the LE. So stay safe, avoid the Hills for some time.

RodMonster
01-17-16, 07:10
Hey there guys,

I recently got in touch with Nisha who is pretty famous in this forum. I was wondering if she's worth 10 k for a couple of hours. Should I continue or let it be. Would appreciate your help guys.

Carell3
01-17-16, 15:48
Hey bro,

Can you share the contact info of SP Steve.

Hi,

Happy mongering.

DesiPunter
01-17-16, 17:42
Hey there guys,

I recently got in touch with Nisha who is pretty famous in this forum. I was wondering if she's worth 10 k for a couple of hours. Should I continue or let it be. Would appreciate your help guys.Am I reading it right? Nisha at 10 k for 2 hours? Will wonders never cease?

ItzMeMonger
01-18-16, 09:13
Hi mongers,

Visited one of the recently LE hit spa's as per Babykuttu (PM for details) . Was assigned a new therapist. Nice ass. She took me into one of the rooms with the curtains. Was hesitant at first, but then she made feel me comfortable. Changed into dispo. She entered and dimmed the lights (first sign of extras) . It was her first day at work. Not at all shy, and she knew how things work in the MP industry. A fantastic massage to start of with my bum. Massaged deep into the butt crack. A touch here and there on my balls as well (2nd sign). She sat on my bum and was rubbing her ass against mine occasionally. Turned over and she could see my cock hard as steel. Wasn't surprised at all and gave me a wicked smile. Started my thigs, and I took out my cock on purpose just to tease her a bit more and she noticed it hahaha. She asked if I wanted a head massage, and I winked. She understood where I was heading and said 2 k for HJ. I was like which world do I look from Mars! Bargained like crazy and settled for 2 k (HJ + Top Access and pussy touch).

She unbuttoned and I dived in. Applied oil nicely and started the best HJ I have ever received. Sucked her dark nipples like crazy and was about to cum when she suddenly slowed down and let the action continue for some more time. Loved it! Touched her pussy but from outside. She was so into it. She started sucking my nipples. Was catapulted to a different world altogether. Finally shot my load. Cleaned up. Paid her the tip. Took shower. She brought me a glass of Tango. Hugged and assured me a BJ next time.

PM for details. Going to another MP today. Review shall be posted tomorrow.

Cheers mongers.

SureshRaj
01-18-16, 09:48
Am I reading it right? Nisha at 10 k for 2 hours? Will wonders never cease?Have a feeling her pimp is making a come back. New acct?

HashBoi85
01-18-16, 11:26
Hey there guys,

I recently got in touch with Nisha who is pretty famous in this forum. I was wondering if she's worth 10 k for a couple of hours. Should I continue or let it be. Would appreciate your help guys.There was a time when every newbie had Nisha in their 2nd or 3rd report, No wonder! Those days are coming, brace yourselves brethren.

Anyways, Even if you go ahead and do her for 10 k (couple of hours or 2 hours) - maybe it won't be worth the money because, no matter her figure is petite (not beautiful, depends on your definition of beautiful) and can be kinkily fucked black & blue, she has a lot of restrictions and nakhras if you're a first timer, no DFK no this no that, all this is told very sweetly so you have no other option but to happily agree to their numerous conditions. And do tell them that you're a member of ISG. Lets see how they respond to that, LOL.

RodMonster
01-18-16, 12:03
Have a feeling her pimp is making a come back. New acct?Digits end with 1386. So if this is a new number that all you seniors don't know about then this is definitely a come back haha.

DesiPunter
01-18-16, 15:47
Digits end with 1386. So if this is a new number that all you seniors don't know about then this is definitely a come back haha.Naah that's the original digits before they publicized the US walla VOIP number.

In my opinion (going by various FRs), Nisha gives awesome GFE in a safe and comfortable location, no arguments about that.

Yes she is expensive compared to the rest. Whether she is worth it or not depends on the taste and spending capacity of the individual. If you feel a petite girl with medium boobs is not worth it, please stay away.

Whether I would spend on her? That's a difficult question to answer. While her pix and FRs tempt me, her rates make me pause. I will definitely go to her to treat myself if I receive a good bonus or a raise! I would rather spend 10 k on her for a GFE rather than 3 k on a voluptuous girl with big boobs like MsR of Madhapur who wants to rush and finish in 15 minutes.

If at all Nisha has reduced her prices or offering 2 hrs for 10 k, I am heading there right away!

SixePeople
01-18-16, 20:35
Hey guys,

Good day. Sexy Six MPs reviewed in the last 3 months.

First starting with G'Bowl TTS now TDS, massage was good but the therapist fingers and palm were hard and felt as if someone is scratching my body. No sign of extras. Paid 750.

Second AT JH mall, entered the room and found there were no dispo, was asked to cover with towel. Felt happy but the masseuse was professional and no sign of extras. Paid 800.

Third G'Bowl flower. Swedish massage was very very good and professional. No extras but no regret as I felt happy and relaxed after massage. Paid 1300.

Fourth Ruby was very professional and gave best massage of all. MP condition was OK not a luxury spa but was clean and neat. Paid 600.

Fifth M'Pur Mo. Since last four were professional didn't expect extras, but to my surprise masseuse got over my back after a couple of minutes and started massaging shoulders and slowly moved dispo and gave me a wonderful bum massage, almost went into doggy style and gave room so that she can reach all areas easily. Turned around and she was slowly massaging my thighs and finally asked me HJ and quoted 1 k, agreed and gave me good HJ with top access, sucked moved hands around her top and bottom. Went to shower room and she came back and squeezed me again. Paid 600 + 1 k.

Sixth Ssy SN'Cly. Pathetic massage with no signs of extras. Was angry and staring since at least massage should have been good. Last 15 minutes, she went out and sent another girl who told me she got tired. Said no for extras, then at the end asked her for some oil in my palm and started self, she turned around. I pulled her hand towards johnny she started HJ in a turn around state. Eventually turned and gave me a good HJ and said not to say to my friend who she massaged before me and asked to promise. Agreed and kept her promise as it was a free HJ with buttocks access. Felt very good at the end but the first 45 minutes ruined my mood plus the unhygienic condition of MP and worst oil used till date. Paid 1000.

Total 6 k of damages till date with two successful.

Cheers

CurvywmnLover
01-18-16, 20:44
Hey all,

I new to this forum. Moved to Hyderabad about an year back. Still testing the waters. Recently responded to one ad in L and she called back.

She is independent, but married and living with husband. She says husband knows all and he will be there at the house. I was not sure and didn't feel safe. Anybody have had any experience with her?

JohnLeeCap
01-18-16, 21:37
Thanks to a fellow member, visited her located in be hills close to the filling station. Initially quoted 13 k and finally agreed for 8 k. Though, still expensive and going by the reports, wanted to take chance. She is lean and short, small boobs, nothing much to say about her looks. She is quiet warm and decent. The plus point for me was the language. Moved to her room. She was very very cooperative. Had a couple of smokes, then got into deed. She was into all with me. Nice DATY, boobs sucking, I kissed all over her body. I got BBBJ, she told me first she did, iam not sure. Overall nice experience. She speaks absolute filthy in telugu. Telugu knowing guys can enjoy a lot. No owo. She said next time. Final report card.

1. place 6/10.

2. boobs, good for small tities loving, not firm also, but allowed sucking and hard pressing 6/10.

3. DATY 9/ 10.

4. hygeine 7/10.

5. looks 5/10.

Price 8 k+. 5 tip.

Will repeat. May be.Can you PM her digits please. Visiting Hyderabad soon and Johny is thirsty.

Happy mongering boys!

Estasy
01-18-16, 22:26
Any pointers to M'pur review?

Hey guys,

First starting with G'Bowl TTS now TDS, massage was good but the therapist fingers and palm were hard and felt as if someone is scratching my body. No sign of extras. Paid 750.

Second AT JH mall, entered the room and found there were no dispo, was asked to cover with towel. Felt happy but the masseuse was professional and no sign of extras. Paid 800.

Third G'Bowl flower. Swedish massage was very very good and professional. No extras but no regret as I felt happy and relaxed after massage. Paid 1300.

Fourth Ruby was very professional and gave best massage of all. MP condition was OK not a luxury spa but was clean and neat. Paid 600...

DesiPunter
01-19-16, 02:15
Hey guys,

Total 6 k of damages till date with two successful.

CheersBro,

You have paid less than 1000 over the counter at the top spas. Were you using Groupon deals or something?

Mirchi9
01-19-16, 04:14
Hey guys,

Cheers1 & 2 are sure shot places for extras.

You just didn't ask, so they didn't offer.

RodMonster
01-19-16, 05:49
Naah that's the original digits before they publicized the US walla VOIP number.

In my opinion (going by various FRs), Nisha gives awesome GFE in a safe and comfortable location, no arguments about that.

Yes she is expensive compared to the rest. Whether she is worth it or not depends on the taste and spending capacity of the individual. If you feel a petite girl with medium boobs is not worth it, please stay away.

Whether I would spend on her? That's a difficult question to answer. While her pix and FRs tempt me, her rates make me pause. I will definitely go to her to treat myself if I receive a good bonus or a raise! I would rather spend 10 k on her for a GFE rather than 3 k on a voluptuous girl with big boobs like MsR of Madhapur who wants to rush and finish in 15 minutes.

If at all Nisha has reduced her prices or offering 2 hrs for 10 k, I am heading there right away!I was about to go, until the pimp changed his mind and said 10 k for a single shot, not for a couple of hours as said before. Now to be honest, I don't think she's worth 10 k of our hard earned money for a single pop. 2 hours is okay, affordable for the time spent but for a single shot, that is a complete rip-off.

DeepakSa
01-19-16, 12:43
Brothers,

Totally unexpected, Unplanned, I reached Hyderabad. Got a night to kill. Can anyone please help me with some one who can "babe sit" me? Yet to book a hotel. So please let me know any GF friendly hotels as well. I don't speak Telungu ..so looking for birds who speak English

Member #4483
01-19-16, 17:50
Hi guys,

I received below profiles from two different SP's. Asking 12 k for 2 times out cal for black jean girl and 15 k for 2 times for other two birds. Any one tried these earlier and Any reviews / feedback would be much appreciated.

Also I am looking for place or friendly hotel, If any please reply me ASAP.

Will T
01-19-16, 19:36
Just activated my subscription. Have been a silent reader of the forum for a long time and finally bite the bullet to activate the subscription. Have some regular contacts in Hyderabad and have been mongering on and off. But right now I need help in getting some contacts with independent providers as I am quite bored with one provided by the general providers through the Pimps etc. So please PM me of any decent independents in Hyderabad area and preferably near Madhapur, Hitech, Gachibowli or near about that area. Want to try out some independents. I will try to contribute by sharing my experience with them.

Samar01
01-19-16, 20:08
Hi guys,

I received below profiles from two different SP's. Asking 12 k for 2 times out cal for black jean girl and 15 k for 2 times for other two birds. Any one tried these earlier and Any reviews / feedback would be much appreciated.

Also I am looking for place or friendly hotel, If any please reply me ASAP.Would be interested in 3,4. But that's besides the point.

Good luck if you get any feedback or if you are nailing them. Please post FR if you do.

SatishMonger
01-20-16, 01:53
I was really hungry for Indian chicks all this 11.5 months, I came 4 days back to Hyderabad tried contacting my old SP's but only one guy was in reach.

He have average girls and no out calls, but he referred a girl but she was in Pune, she came back yesterday, stayed with me whole night. Worth every penny.

Reached 7 pm looked so traditional in salwar, but after 15 min she started her magic with erotic topics. Fucked me WOT and we had biriyani, parcel guy had great view of her boobs while delivery.

She was in just towel, I opened door took parcel, wanted we planned to do that and he gone bonkers. We had super sessions untill 1 am and then we slept. It was so steamy and aggressive fuck.

I cummed 4 times already so we just slept after 1 am, she left office after shower and dressed in my home itself.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 32 Round 8/10 (nipples was not pointy otherwise 10/10).

Height: 5. 4.

Skintone: wheatish but looks good.

Hair: curly.

Ass: amazing ass cheeks for that height.

Pussy: only hairy she won't shave just trim, entire body is hairless including armpits.

Lang: no Telugu, Eng is fine, Hindi fluent.

Damage: 14 k tip 1 k,the way she make you shower in the more is worth 1 k tip.

Casanova9
01-20-16, 02:19
Today spent time in G,be'li branded (T'nT'a) MP near flyover. Booked Thai Msg through Grpon and went their at 4:45 pm. Reception guy resisted to give service for Grpon coupons after 3 pm, but finally he agreed to provide service after 15 Min waiting. He arranged a Thai massager, she is nearly 35+ / nearly 40 yrs age (No choice to select, he will decide).

Massage is average, I don't feel much relax after msg, its mechanical and her focus is on tips. Finally she asked for HJ and quoted 2 K. I asked for 500. She refused.

After 15 minutes negotiation she accepted for 600. She has given mechanical HJ for couple of minutes.

Finally its waste of 1499 + 600.

DesiPunter
01-20-16, 04:12
Today spent time in G,be'li branded (T'nT'a) MP near flyover. Booked Thai Msg through Grpon and went their at 4:45 pm. Reception guy resisted to give service for Grpon coupons after 3 pm, but finally he agreed to provide service after 15 Min waiting. He arranged a Thai massager, she is nearly 35+ / nearly 40 yrs age (No choice to select, he will decide).

Massage is average, I don't feel much relax after msg, its mechanical and her focus is on tips. Finally she asked for HJ and quoted 2 K. I asked for 500. She refused.

After 15 minutes negotiation she accepted for 600. She has given mechanical HJ for couple of minutes.

Finally its waste of 1499 + 600.LOL. That's the usual fate of most Groupon users. You either get the least preferred ladies or the lady won't treat you well. Or both.

Visit once without Groupon and see the difference!

PKumarV
01-20-16, 17:31
Check for PM.

This is my first review on SP.

I got lucky from Loc and tried SP here first time. Very safe location need to get lot of directions to teach there. She is fat, mid 30's and had another girl in room. I tried both of them.

Started with M. Very talkative aunty. Agreed even though she is fat but got awesome BJ skills. After while she offered other girl. She is in 20's and quite nice girl with not much experience.

Overall was a good experience.

Looks- 6/10.

BJ- 8/10.

Damage- 2 K each.

May visit again, would recommend if desperate. I think we can get better options out there for sure with same price.

Banger86
01-20-16, 17:48
Hi fellas,

Did any one use friend4 u. In platform by any chance anytime?

I got a call from them after I registered. They say that they will connect you with single women, unsatisfied women, phone sex, etc. However, they advertise themselves as modern matchmaking and matrimony platform. They say, they will give one contact every week for basic membership which costs 3000 for 2 months. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the website.

Cheers.

Will T
01-20-16, 19:30
This is FR on one of the birds from a SP in Ameerpet. All my SPs who I know had none of the girls available and I was getting really itchy for some action. So I tried shouting out in the forum here for independents but then I thought let me explore on my own. Got one SP shortlisted from backpage and called him over even though in the adv it was stressed for whatsapp. He picked up after few minutes and asked me to message him in WA. I did the same and then got the details around the birds available and the prices etc. I shortlisted a NE girl who I liked and headed over to Ameerpet near Big Bazaar. After landing to the room in a hotel there to my utter surprise the girl was different. It wasn't the NE girl and I called the SP. He said it is clearly mentioned in the link he provided that the NE girl is only available for outcall and no incall and it is some confusion and after I reminded him to again check my questions\conversation in WA he realized he made a mistake. He apologized for the confusion and said that I can book the NE girl for overnight but I would need to find a room etc. Hence I dropped the idea and re-negotiated the damages for the one available. Let's call her Ms and. I think I did the right thing as I had a great time with her. She is an average looker but is pretty damn good in the sack. She is not a time watcher and I spent around 5 hrs and it was good fun. We started with some DFK, and for the first time she did WOT and she wasn't a natural there and hence switched to Missionary. After some time I unloaded and then we cleaned up. We sat and watched TV and had some coffee and then she started playing with my nipples and then the johnny. I was ready for round 2 and she got my dick all stiff with some nice BBBJ and then I went doggie. Rinse and repeated the same for another round and was satisfied and left content.

Overall:

Damages: 8 K + 500 tip + 75 for the safety as they didn't carry one.

Attitude: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10 (DFK, BBBJ on the offer).

WIR: SP I will for that NE chick. This bird maybe.

This bird seems to be here till next 5-6 days in Hyderabad. Attaching the pic. Masking her face to protect her privacy. Sorry for that.

Cheers.

PKumarV
01-21-16, 14:57
Bro,

Check your Inbox.

Thanks.

PKumarV
01-21-16, 15:12
Thanks to the fellow seniors for their gratitude in sharing the contacts to the new mangers in the forum.

Contacted her yesterday and fix the time for today evening. Reached her place with her guidance some where interior in PGNR (I am new to the area). It was a 5 stored building, with good interiors. An old women (not sure who she is) directed me to the lavish bed room, where our indie is ready for FS session. Had some chit chat and started the deed, she is a GFE, not a time watcher. Had DFK, kissed all over her body and had WOT and ended with Missionary (tired due to traffic from G. Bowli). Overall she is OK, may be a mother of a school going kid and she might be in thirties, fair and having little tummy.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (saggy).

Pussy. Loose.

Damage- 4 K for 1 shot (this was LKPD). She told that our seniors also use to pay the same amount. I was shocked.

WIR. May be. She can arrange girls.

Member #4435
01-21-16, 17:10
I have joined newly in this forum. Please help me with some new very good ambiance MP with extras.

Veejayk
01-21-16, 17:27
Hi,

This is during new year week. I wanted to try some MPs that I have not tried before. The MP contacts I got from fellow mongers were very busy or dint pick up. After exhausting the contacts I had, called up the H-city spa and they had a slot (I didn't read about the LE activities that was posted in forum that time). Got a therapist with a good rack. My only experience at this place before, was with a NE who was not so cooperative. But the scene looks changed. She was consistently talking with her fellow Thais and joking, may be about their customers. Finally she asked for extras and demanded 4 k for HJ and 6 k for BJ. She again started joking when I said 1 k for BJ. I was pissed off and did not say a word. Finally before leaving she negotiated for 1.5 k HJ and top access. She removed the tops and her boobs were perfect and standing. She let me suck for sometime and jerked me off. Took bath and returned. I did not feel any LE activities happened there. It looked normal. May be behind scenes.

Damage: 2.5 k massage+ 1.5 k extra.

WIR: will keep as a second option.

Next day, one of the MP that I called picked up. This is in sec'bad. The famous girl that fellow monger (who shared contact) asked me to try was not there. But the girl in profile pic in w'hap looked nice. So went all the way to that place. Directions were simple and reached the place without any difficulty. Was given two choices and selected the one that looked nice. Asked for dry massage as the monger warned that there is no bathroom. She gave powder massage which basically applying powder all over. On turning back she saw my johnny and asked what I wanted. Asked for BJ. She hesitated but agreed on extra money (totally 600). BJ was not that great, which I expected by the price asked. She kept on saying that she feels like vomiting which was a turn off. Finally she jerked me to completion.

Damage: 1.5 k massage + 600 extra.

WIR: only if I near that place. This is too long a drive for me.

Since Johnny is not satisfied at all, I wanted to try another one MP. Went to my usual place. Asked for dry massage. The therapist looked in mid 30's. Massage was decent and at the end she asked for extras. Started HJ at 4 k again. I had already decided, its either BJ or nothing. She quoted 5 k. After several negotiations she said 2. 5 kBJ not less. I took it as Johnny was desperate for tongue. She cleaned it using the undy and started BJ which was awesome. Till the climax, she did not stop and had some awesome tongue movements. Came in 5 minutes and cleaned. Unfortunately, it seems she is leaving back that week and will not available in this spa. Finally was satisfied and left the place after bath,.

Damage: 2.3 k massage + 2.5 k extra.

WIR: not sure. I am getting a mixed experiences nowadays. But there is not much options elsewhere.

Hydsingle1989
01-22-16, 03:12
I'm new here and looking for some leads on safe MP with extras. Thank you for helping me out.