PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Samar01
01-22-16, 10:08
Hi,

This is during new year week. I wanted to try some MPs that I have not tried before. The MP contacts I got from fellow mongers were very busy or dint pick up. After exhausting the contacts I had, called up the H-city spa and they had a slot (I didn't read about the LE activities that was posted in forum that time). Got a therapist with a good rack. My only experience at this place before, was with a NE who was not so cooperative. But the scene looks changed. She was consistently talking with her fellow Thais and joking, may be about their customers. Finally she asked for extras and demanded 4 k for HJ and 6 k for BJ. She again started joking when I said 1 k for BJ. I was pissed off and did not say a word. Finally before leaving she negotiated for 1.5 k HJ and top access. She removed the tops and her boobs were perfect and standing. She let me suck for sometime and jerked me off. Took bath and returned. I did not feel any LE activities happened there. It looked normal. May be behind scenes.

Damage: 2.5 k massage+ 1.5 k extra.

WIR: will keep as a second option..What have the Hyderabad MPs come down to. Total damages for just BJ seems to be 4-5 k.

In Delhi in some places you can get FS for just 2 k total. Check my FR.

Collectively no one should pay more than 1 k (excluding counter fees) just for BJ here.

Thoughts?

Monger Club
01-22-16, 10:12
This is my first FR and that too a double FR. Thanks to those who helped me with contacts of SPs. I met this SP at Manikonda day before yesterday. Place was nice clean good interiors. Felt very safe. SP showed 3 girls, I liked one of them and decided to stick to her. After a small chit chat over a couple of drinks, went to the bedroom. The girl was good at GFE. Started with DFK then to 69, Miss and finished in Doggy. Wow what an experience. Very nice. After some more chat this girl told that from the other two, one of the girls was also too good at service. I was so much happy with the service and moreover had a totally free day, decided to try the other girl too. Took a short break of about half an hour over some drinks and joined the other girl.

Undoubtedly the same experience that I had with the first girl. Wow, I mean really Wow. Too good to be true. Well overall I really had very good experience.

Girl 1.

Looks- 8/10 (little on shorter side for me else 9/10).

Boobs- 7/10 (Nice and firm).

Pussy 10/10 (Very tight very clean).

GFE- 10/10.

WIR. Sure. Would want to try again.

Damage - 8 K plus 1 K Tip (Worth the tip).

Girl 2.

Looks- 7/10 (Little on darker side).

Boobs- 9/10 (Big melons).

Pussy- 8/10 (Could have been a bit more tight).

GFE- 10/10.

WIR. Sure, may try again as a second option.

Damage- 6 K each plus 1 K Tip (Worth the tip).

Pram1000
01-22-16, 10:39
Hi guys,

I received below profiles from two different SP's. Asking 12 k for 2 times out cal for black jean girl and 15 k for 2 times for other two birds. Any one tried these earlier and Any reviews / feedback would be much appreciated.

Also I am looking for place or friendly hotel, If any please reply me ASAP.Have sent a PM.

Akgun69
01-22-16, 11:07
Hello and greetings to all members,

I am new to the forum and need help with good independents anywhere from the city.

Thank you looking for help.

BabyKutu
01-22-16, 15:28
What have the Hyderabad MPs come down to. Total damages for just BJ seems to be 4-5 k.

Thoughts?Agree completely. Its more to do with Demand Supply gap. This trend is recent of exorbitant in room pricing.

SuperDuperMyse
01-22-16, 16:10
What have the Hyderabad MPs come down to. Total damages for just BJ seems to be 4-5 k.

In Delhi in some places you can get FS for just 2 k total. Check my FR.

Collectively no one should pay more than 1 k (excluding counter fees) just for BJ here.

Thoughts?Agreed 4-5 k for BJ+Rub is way too much.

There are other alternatives too.

If the requirement is BJ, You can try the famous Jhills couple offer. But, don't try to enter her unless she has been sanitized completely. There are few other MILFs who has BBBJ on their menu.

There are few low end MP places where we get BJ at much cheaper prices.

DesiPunter
01-22-16, 18:53
If the requirement is BJ, You can try the famous Jhills couple offer.Exactly. She gives a good BBBJ for 2000 to 2500 (1 shot - 30 min). I've used her twice already for this purpose for a lunch time quickly near work (I work not far from her place). You can also play with her massive tits while she is blowing you.

I recently had a BBBJ at a Thai joint for 3 k. While it was very good (she had a finger up my ass while blowing me), 3 k is too much for that. I bet I was thinking with my other head while negotiating. Felt happy I brought it down from 4 k to 3 k. LOL.

UrsOnly5
01-22-16, 21:36
Anyone has this YouTube beauty [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Janapamula contact. You seems to be interesting. Would like to try.

Appreciate your help.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ToyBoyCal
01-23-16, 04:34
Hey there guys,

I recently got in touch with Nisha who is pretty famous in this forum. I was wondering if she's worth 10 k for a couple of hours. Should I continue or let it be. Would appreciate your help guys.Hi there,

Was just checking the thread to your city because will be traveling there in about 20 days. I would love to bang this beauty. Seems worthy of 10 k please inform what services are offered.

Cheers.

EvilHakoora
01-23-16, 04:51

I am new to the forum and need help with good independents / SPs anywhere in the city.

Thank you. Looking for help.

Urihd
01-23-16, 13:17
Hi,

Any senior can help with the contact of Miss A, please PM me.

Ferguson
01-24-16, 08:22
Friends,

Any review on Ashma ending number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]? Please pm me if any one meet her.

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KiranRocks
01-24-16, 17:13
Anyone has this YouTube beauty Janapamula contact. You seems to be interesting. Would like to try.

Appreciate your help.I love her a lot can anyone PM me if they got contact of this youtube beauty S. N.

Wozzie92
01-24-16, 19:03
Hi guys,

I am new to Hyderabad and this forum. Could any of the members please share good Indie and SP contacts. I can help out anyone going to Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Hardrod81
01-25-16, 07:46
Avoid. Remember we are still living in India not so many women are ready to offer sex to strangers free of cost.

Better try AFF which you can hook some paid stuff at the same cost of membership for 3 months.

Hi fellas,

Did any one use friend4 u. In platform by any chance anytime?

I got a call from them after I registered. They say that they will connect you with single women, unsatisfied women, phone sex, etc. However, they advertise themselves as modern matchmaking and matrimony platform. They say, they will give one contact every week for basic membership which costs 3000 for 2 months. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the website.

Cheers.

Pram1000
01-25-16, 08:01
Any news of SP K, His mobile is turned off & site moved out. Would appreciate help on PM, if someone is in touch with him.

Thanks.

Will T
01-25-16, 09:30
Any news of SP K, His mobile is turned off & site moved out. Would appreciate help on PM, if someone is in touch with him.

Thanks.I also tried his number and website is also not accessible. May be either he is switched numbers etc. Or is gone underground. I couldn't reach him since November last year. Last I had some one from his stable was a Russian girl who I had a great time with.

ABS1199
01-25-16, 14:24
Hi friends,

I have tried couple spa in last few days.

Mel-Drama in M'pur. Worst service ever. No extras. Therapist is an Aunty. Dirty washroom and shower area. They use cheap oil. I was smelling like cheap massage place whole evening even after taking shower. They add water in shower gel to make it dilute.

Damage: 1200.

WIR: Not even if they start paying for massage.

TD Gachibowli: They have become smart as for groupon customers they try to push Hyderabad therapist who are 40+ in age. I had Miss 'H'. Below average massage. In the end I had to ask for bum massage and later when I asked for HJ she did it without hesitation. She allowed top access with sucking. Good HJ skills She also said that if paid more, new Thai girls will give FS in spa room.

Damage 1500.

WIR: Yes for Thai FS.

Cheers!

SureshRaj
01-25-16, 15:48
[Deleted by Admin]. Will ignore any / all newbies who pm me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Monger Club
01-25-16, 16:23
He is behind bars. LE cracked on him at his Jublee Hills joint.

I also tried his number and website is also not accessible. May be either he is switched numbers etc. Or is gone underground. I couldn't reach him since November last year. Last I had some one from his stable was a Russian girl who I had a great time with.

FullBango
01-25-16, 16:53
Folks,

Returned to Hyderabad from abroad after 5 long years. Trying to catch up with the MP / SP scene in Hyderabad area. I have gone through the last 25 pages and got good info on the MP's in M'pur, H-tech city and the hills areas. Unfortunately, those areas are far for me.

Do any one of you have any suggestions on MP or SP contacts in N'guda or A bi DS areas? Need not share all the details. Just provide me some pointers. I will catch up from there.

FullBango

Samar01
01-25-16, 18:07
Newbie's please don't ask for contacts from me, I recently had a bastard when asked if he had any contacts replied he has many contacts and is not running business. Fucking retards don't waste my time in that case. Will ignore any / all newbies who pm me.I also had similar experience recently. Some of the newbies are persistent and after taking contacts either provide lousy contacts that they may have collected from somewhere else without reference or give out inactive numbers.

To my surprise there are couple of seniors with quite a few posts here, whom I won't name were quick to take my leads and after trying them out have not given references of their contacts even after asking a few times. One of them even lied saying he had called the WG. To my embarrassment the WG told me that she never got a call from anyone. Just don't understand this behavior.

These are frigging WGs and not GFs.

Banger86
01-25-16, 19:03
Avoid. Remember we are still living in India not so many women are ready to offer sex to strangers free of cost.

Better try AFF which you can hook some paid stuff at the same cost of membership for 3 months.Thanks for the reply.

Is AFF worth buying a membership? Is it safe for giving credit card details? Is there any other way to make payment without giving credit card details.

Skrish24
01-25-16, 19:38
Guys,

Off late I have observed the spa prices especially the ordinary looking spa are charging heavily.

The basic 40 minutes session starts with 2000. The conditions are pathetic.

Only good thing is you can expect some extras.

Frank Martin
01-26-16, 04:01
Hi bro,

I daily go on that road. I am 200% sure they aren't women. They may be SW, but not women. They are cross-dressers. Careful.

Regards,

Frank Martin

I was driving on this road at around 11 pm tonight, past the Rainbow Vistas complex towards Hitec City. At a particular deserted stretch, I saw two hot looking SWs in western outfits standing near the bushes by the road side. They were close to a street lamp so we're clearly visible to anyone passing by.

I was speeding in my car and only managed a glimpse but what I saw looked nice.

Has anyone experienced any action on this stretch? Would like to know the feedback. Is it worth engaging one of them for an in-car BJ?

Last SWs I tried were around 20 years ago in college so not sure about the LE issues.

Puneet1234
01-26-16, 11:53
Hey,

I am following this forums once in two days from almost 3 months. This forum is so good but still I cannot enjoy any service. I am student and don't have any CC right now and scared to ask anyone due to reason I want so I was wondering if anyone can help me? I am ready to meet and pay in cash first if required. Want to get with Nisha reading so much from so long time. Will be helpful!

Hardrod81
01-26-16, 12:39
There are lot of profile who offer paid sex in AFF. Its worth the membership if you are travelling to other cities in India and looking for some paid stuff but the prices are also on the very high side. Regarding the Credit Card Data its a risk I even used my own credit card and not sure whether its compromised. But with secure payment options in my CC I don t have to worry much.

Thanks for the reply.

Is AFF worth buying a membership? Is it safe for giving credit card details? Is there any other way to make payment without giving credit card details.

Urihd
01-26-16, 16:55
Have been a member on AFF for a long time. Found some real good people to connect with. Though as any other place, fools are also there so be careful too.

There are lot of profile who offer paid sex in AFF. Its worth the membership if you are travelling to other cities in India and looking for some paid stuff but the prices are also on the very high side. Regarding the Credit Card Data its a risk I even used my own credit card and not sure whether its compromised. But with secure payment options in my CC I don t have to worry much.

BabyKutu
01-26-16, 17:23
But with secure payment options in my CC I don t have to worry much.Agree Bro. Nice one.

Prices do tend to be on the higher side, that said profiles normally look and talk the same.

CC payments normally are at risk the same as any e-com site, however what happenned to Ashley Madison can happen here as well, but a fairly long shot. In a nutshell, it is fine.

Normally for such payments I do change my card after such transactions.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

Monger Club
01-26-16, 18:26
Dude,

Nobody can help you till you get a subscription. I suggest you get one on your own. Use your mental faculties. You don't need a credit card only to get a subscription. You can also use Debit Cards to buy it. I used my ICICI Bank ATM Card to buy this subscription.

Hey,

I am following this forums once in two days from almost 3 months. This forum is so good but still I cannot enjoy any service. I am student and don't have any CC right now and scared to ask anyone due to reason I want so I was wondering if anyone can help me? I am ready to meet and pay in cash first if required. Want to get with Nisha reading so much from so long time. Will be helpful!

HotStud161
01-27-16, 06:53
Hi Senior members.

I am young good looking guy in Hyderabad, hails from north India.

I have got some contacts out of which only very few are paid sex. All of them are below 35 and am hunting from past 8 years from the times when yahoo chat rooms used to work.

So the deal here is if any senior member (or may be 2 members if they inbox each other and help out both of them can enjoy contacts) can help me with my membership paid off will be helping them with contacts. Most of my contacts would be for GF experience and they are not money seekers. You can just take on a quick date and then break the ice. I have few married and divorced also and all my contacts are above average.

Cannot afford the luxury of spending on this website. So help would be appreciated and it would be worth.

"Sharing makes this world a beautiful place" if you think the same hit me up.

With regards.

Mr K

MeatHyd101
01-27-16, 09:40

Thanks.Avoid. No longer safe.

SatishMonger
01-27-16, 10:28
Hello,

I am back from abroad and was not in contact with my SP few days back but he is back with all my previous birds who are indie.

I booked all 5 birds, they are wild as hell after couple of drinks, this fuck party is my private party in my farm house.

Am 29 well built bi-sexual stud, I fuck multiple girls but like sucking long dicks along with girls too, I did it recently in abroad so want 3 guys to join me but should stay from Friday to Sunday evening.

If any one interested then please send full nude pics to me. Costs, drinks, food, birds entire cost on me. I want thick long dick studs to join me and my horny birds and fuck them along with me.

Pm with no full nude pics will be ignored.

Optional1
01-27-16, 14:02
If any one interested then please send full nude pics to me.

Pm with no full nude pics will be ignored.LOL, are you kidding me?

TheSaint123
01-27-16, 14:54
I'm from Delhi. In Hyderabad from 28-30. Can anyone tell me nice MP in Jublii hill area with BJ or FS.

Please help.

Veejayk
01-27-16, 15:21
Can someone share me j hills couples' reference. I have their number but no reference. They were not proceeding without proper reference.

DesiPunter
01-27-16, 16:04
If any one interested then please send full nude pics to me. Costs, drinks, food, birds entire cost on me. I want thick long dick studs to join me and my horny birds and fuck them along with me.

Pm with no full nude pics will be ignored.Bwaaahahahahaha. Dude, I'd like to have whatever funny shit you are smoking.

Monger2015
01-27-16, 16:16
LOL, are you kidding me?Well he said in PVT he is tired of all using his numbers so I sent him a SP number to he can keep seeing cool pictures not nude however sexy.

Lets see how his contact turns up.

SureshRaj
01-27-16, 17:38
Hi Senior members.

I have got some contacts out of which only very few are paid sex. All of them are below 35 and am hunting from past 8 years from the times when yahoo chat rooms used to work.

So the deal here is if any senior member (or may be 2 members if they inbox each other and help out both of them can enjoy contacts) can help me with my membership paid off will be helping them with contacts. Most of my contacts would be for GF experience and they are not money seekers. You can just take on a quick date and then break the ice. I have few married and divorced also and all my contacts are above average.

Cannot afford the luxury of spending on this website. So help would be appreciated and it would be worth.

With regards.

Mr KSure, I can help you, but how do I trust you? Same question everyone else here has.

Captcha
01-27-16, 17:38
Dude,

Nobody can help you till you get a subscription. I suggest you get one on your own. Use your mental faculties. You don't need a credit card only to get a subscription. You can also use Debit Cards to buy it. I used my ICICI Bank ATM Card to buy this subscription.I didn't take much time for me realize that. I visit to India once a year and was wondering if it's worth for my 1 month stay. Wish there is an option for 3 months subscription. Maybe I'm better off buying it and then give to other individual who is in need.

Admin / seniors, is there anything else that I can do to avail messaging in my scenario.

I only hope that I will be given good advice when I get the subscription. Remember me when I approach please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Royalpardesi2001
01-27-16, 17:55
How do you think I can help you without contacting you? Even if I agree to share your money load.

Hi Senior members.

How do u think I can help you without contacting you

So the deal here is if any senior member (or may be 2 members if they inbox each other and help out both of them can enjoy contacts) can help me

with my membership paid off will be helping them with contacts. Most of my contacts would be for GF experience and they are not money seekers. You can just take on a quick date and then break the ice. I have few married and divorced also and all my contacts are above average.

With regards.

Mr K

SuperDuperMyse
01-27-16, 17:58
Can someone share me j hills couples' reference. I have their number but no reference. They were not proceeding without proper reference.He do not need any reference as such. He shared his number with all the folks who responded to his wife share offer on locanto.

SamKhan
01-27-16, 18:52
Hi brothers,

I have this contact of an aunty since long time. Her ass is very tempting and look is also very sexy. Has anyone tried her. She also has porn vid in some porn site and also worked in be grade movies.

Pic attached for reference.

I want to try her during my next visit. Requested seniors to throw some light on service and charges.

Samkhan

Xplorer12
01-27-16, 20:36
Hi,

Could someone please PM me any MILF contacts if you got. Not a this for that guy but can share a premium SP contact in return. But if you are a senior you might have that contact already.

Thanks,

X

MarkDraves
01-28-16, 02:02
Please PM the details.

Hi mongers,

Visited one of the recently LE hit spa's as per Babykuttu (PM for details) . Was assigned a new therapist. Nice ass. She took me into one of the rooms with the curtains. Was hesitant at first, but then she made feel me comfortable. Changed into dispo. She entered and dimmed the lights (first sign of extras) . It was her first day at work. Not at all shy, and she knew how things work in the MP industry. A fantastic massage to start of with my bum. Massaged deep into the butt crack. A touch here and there on my balls as well (2nd sign). She sat on my bum and was rubbing her ass against mine occasionally. Turned over and she could see my cock hard as steel. Wasn't surprised at all and gave me a wicked smile. Started my thigs, and I took out my cock on purpose just to tease her a bit more and she noticed it hahaha. She asked if I wanted a head massage, and I winked. She understood where I was heading and said 2 k for HJ. I was like which world do I look from Mars! Bargained like crazy and settled for 2 k (HJ + Top Access and pussy touch).

She unbuttoned and I dived in. Applied oil nicely and started the best HJ I have ever received. Sucked her dark nipples like crazy and was about to cum when she suddenly slowed down and let the action continue for some more time. Loved it! Touched her pussy but from outside. She was so into it. She started sucking my nipples. Was catapulted to a different world altogether. Finally shot my load. Cleaned up. Paid her the tip. Took shower. She brought me a glass of Tango. Hugged and assured me a BJ next time.

PM for details. Going to another MP today. Review shall be posted tomorrow.

Cheers mongers.

MarkDraves
01-28-16, 02:34
Hi all,

I am new here.

Can any of the senior members kindly help me out with a couple of contacts to get started.

I am very much interested in some leads on safe MPs with extras.

I saw that I need to exchange contacts but I have only one for now. Will definitely contribute in the future.

Thanks in advance.

MarkDraves
01-28-16, 04:03
Babykutu,

Please empty your PM.

Agree Bro. Nice one.

Prices do tend to be on the higher side, that said profiles normally look and talk the same.

CC payments normally are at risk the same as any e-com site, however what happenned to Ashley Madison can happen here as well, but a fairly long shot. In a nutshell, it is fine.

Normally for such payments I do change my card after such transactions.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

DreamzBoyz2
01-28-16, 04:34
Hi,

Can you PM me the location?

Babykutu,

Good work on informative posts of spa on J hills Road 10 nearby to bakery. I can add a lot of more good news for mongers and for this forum and this is from the first source directly. Look closely and you will know why.

All mongers now rejoice and get ready to up your little fellows more in 2016. There is a change in menu at the Kerala Ayurveda.

New girls arriving Feb 2016. Enjoy, enjoy. NIs will be there also apart from SIs.

Apart from HJ, special crack and anal massage also.

And 2 girls massage. Girls can be nude.

From Feb also operating from one additional room on first floor. Right now only operating from ground floor. Same house first floor also.

Best news. FS possibilities. Depends on you and your wallet and likability to the girls. FS with NI or SI. In new room.

Anand

Monger Club
01-28-16, 06:43
He do not need any reference as such. He shared his number with all the folks who responded to his wife share offer on locanto.Hi,

Can anyone be kind enough to share the digits of this Jublee Hills Couple. Also please let me know as to what are the charges and any DO's and DON'ts that can help.

HotStud161
01-28-16, 06:55
First of all Thanks to both of you seniors.

Sure, I can help you, but how do I trust you? Same question everyone else here has.SureshRaj,

I am matured enough to know how these sites work. It's not a large group here. Reputation matters in this group, so I won't be ditching you for the membership money.

I have been hunting around since long. I have known few couple groups for swaps and 3 sum. If anyone need references or any code words to make sure am real I am ready to provide more details.

If there was a option of sending message or contact without membership, I would have helped you with that to prove myself. Hope you can trust me once and it would be a good deal for you. The money you need to spend on those contacts would be much less than the damage we talks here.

How do you think I can help you without contacting you? Even if I agree to share your money load.Royalpardesi,

As you are experienced here you know I cannot send message or contact anyone till I have membership. So if you can help paying off my membership it would be great. I can provide you the link for the membership page. Rest assured you will get lot of fun stuff from my side. Its obvious that I cannot prove my genuineness and willingness to help online without contacting.

For others who are wondering where I got the contacts from, I have been actively using OKC, AFF, FB other world of swap and fun, Meetm, Badu.

Majorly having contacts in Delhi and Hyderabad. Also have 1-2 in bhopal,2-3 in Gujrat, few in Pune and Mumbai as well, couple of MILF in Kolkata, Girls in Bangalore. But nothing for Chennai guys sorry.

Hope to get some positive response from Seniors.

Deiju
01-28-16, 06:58
Hi all,

I am new here.Hey bro,

I'm new here too. I hope you'll find what are you looking for.

Monger Club
01-28-16, 07:08
2 Days back FR. Thanks to those who helped me with contacts of Nisha. Tried negotiating with this chick as I felt 10 K for 30 minutes to be on the higher side. The only success I got was, she agreed to give me 1 hour. Finally after loosing hopes of further considerations and pressure from Little-Jonny, decided to try. Reached there by about 8 ish in the night. Started with chit chat over couple of drinks, later moved to the bedroom. Started slowly with GFE, DFK, BJ, 69, WOT and finished in Doggy. I must say WOW, What a chick. Very nice experience. No doubt she has so many reviews and is a hot favorite. Had a quick shower and came out.

Looks- 7/10 (little shorter in height).

Boobs- 8/10 (Nice and firm).

Ass- 10/10 (Very Tight).

GFE- 10/10.

Hospitality- 10/10.

WIR. Sure. Would like to try her again when budget permits.

Damage- 10 K plus 1 K Tip (Worth the tip).

SureshRaj
01-28-16, 15:06
First of all Thanks to both of you seniors.

SureshRaj,

I am matured enough to know how these sites work. It's not a large group here. Reputation matters in this group, so I won't be ditching you for the membership money.

I have been hunting around since long. I have known few couple groups for swaps and 3 sum. If anyone need references or any code words to make sure am real I am ready to provide more details.

If there was a option of sending message or contact without membership, I would have helped you with that to prove myself. Hope you can trust me once and it would be a good deal for you. The money you need to spend on those contacts would be much less than the damage we talks here..You can buy with a debit card man, no problem with it, it also shows up as some charity on your acct. Surely 1200 rs is not a big deal. I have tried paying for you doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

ChootKaBhoot
01-28-16, 16:19
This is a sure shot spa for HJ and all your naughty extras as certified by BabyKutu, our Senior Member. It has Mallu girls. It's a bit hard to locate, but possible.

Walk down straight along the road from Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. It will dip slightly and slope down to the left. Continue walking. You will see vac bakery in the right hand side, take second right from the bakery. There is a tire show room, continue going ahead till you cum to junction. Go left from here and after that take immediate right. You will cum to a school and opposite this, is the Kerala Ayur Spa in the ground floor of a very ordinary and very normal looking house. On the ground floor itself the reception Mallu fellow will greet you. Enjoy your drilling. The well is waiting for you.

Hi,

SfoCowboy
01-28-16, 16:54
Is this a bait?

Hello, am back from abroad and was not in contact with my SP few days back but he is back with all my previous birds who are indie.

I booked all 5 birds, they are wild as hell after couple of drinks, this fuck party is my private party in my farm house.

Am 29 well built bi-sexual studd, I fuck multiple girls but like sucking long dicks along with girls too, I did it recently in abroad so want 3 guys to join me but should stay from Friday to Sunday evening.

CrazyLooks
01-28-16, 18:02
Check Your PM.

Hi,

Monger Club
01-28-16, 19:15
Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide me feedback on these girls please. I got them from my regular SP. I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them.

SatishMonger
01-28-16, 21:37
Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide me feedback on these girls please. I got them from my regular SP. I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them.Fake bro watch out.

BabyKutu
01-28-16, 21:42
Babykutu,

Please empty your PM.Go for it. Done.

SatishMonger
01-28-16, 21:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MuscleHetero
01-29-16, 05:55
Dear friends I generally monger in Hyderabad through a sp V. I check into 5 star hotel and he sends a chosen model figure for whole night for about 30 K for 3 sessions. Of late he wants 40 K. Though the girls are extraordinarily beautiful the cost is putting a hole in my purse. I would like a few contacts of proven indies who are good looking but cheaper. I can share this sp V number if anyone wants.

Monger2015
01-29-16, 06:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide me feedback on these girls please. I got them from my regular SP. I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them.I guess this is SP V. Please share FR if you try.

VishudJb
01-29-16, 06:44
Dear friends I generally monger in Hyderabad through a sp V. I check into 5 star hotel and he sends a chosen model figure for whole night for about 30 K for 3 sessions. Of late he wants 40 K. Though the girls are extraordinarily beautiful the cost is putting a hole in my purse. I would like a few contacts of proven indies who are good looking but cheaper. I can share this sp V number if anyone wants.30000 is too much max a monger should give is 10000 we have to keep rates low.

NodeHyd
01-29-16, 08:03
Hi all senior folks,

I have been a silent observer for a long time. Finally got my PM activated.

The main reason why I am asking for independent contacts is I am fed up with these SP's who are providing cheap shit.

PM me independent contacts and I will revert back as and when I get them.

Thanks in advance.

SamKhan
01-29-16, 10:09
Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad next month. Have this contact of a bhabhi type woman. Please give feedback on service. She quotes 7 K for night with accommodation.

Veejayk
01-29-16, 17:04
If there is one rule that everyone tells here, its never pay in advance. I did that same stupid mistake and got cheated. I got the couples number some time back from one of the seniors, but could not go there as they were not replying and asking for reference. I had got reference from him recently and finalized a time. He guided me to a place in J-hills. After reaching there, he said they have just shifted recently and he will take the money and guide me to the place and he won't come with me to the street. He even called up the girl and made me talk to her. Also he showed me the photo of her which was the same photo with her in red dress that is posted in this thread sometime back. Since this is a very commonly reviewed couple, I was stupid enough to believe him and paid him 2.5 k. He said he will go first he will call when its safe to reach there. I waited for 10 minutes and called him. But found that his phone was switched off. Realized my stupidity and came back home. I thought I will warn you guys about it. The number I had ended with 248.

Just wanted to confirm if is actually the j-hills couples number.

Damage: 2500 (Thank god I thought one shot is enough else I would have been down by 4 k).

Twister9
01-29-16, 18:34
Dear friends I generally monger in Hyderabad through a sp V. I check into 5 star hotel and he sends a chosen model figure for whole night for about 30 K for 3 sessions. Of late he wants 40 K. Though the girls are extraordinarily beautiful the cost is putting a hole in my purse. I would like a few contacts of proven indies who are good looking but cheaper. I can share this sp V number if anyone wants.Can you share the number?

Thanks in advance.

Twister9
01-29-16, 18:36
Can any one share Nisha contact?

Samar01
01-29-16, 19:06
1. Went to SP place in MTank area. She had mentioned there is a new young HW, named S. Took a chance. Place is safe. Age 27. Fair, Average looks, Good cooperation. Boobs:24 B, CBJ only.

+ve: Tries to please. Keeps you engaged by talking.

-ve: Not shaven, hair on legs.

Overall experience: just average.

Damage: 2.5 k.

WIR: SP yes. Girl No.

2. Called up broker / SP. Sent me a few pics out of which chose one. Another Miss S. Age 25. Fair, tall, good body. Safe place in JHills.

Chick has good body, decent looks, nice tits, clean except some cut marks on her left hand and she smokes.

Boobs: 36 D, CBJ only. Had to coax her for more cooperation.

Overall experience: average.

Damage: 8 k for 2 hours.

WIR: SP yes. Girl No.

Cannot share with newbies and other senior members who are dubious and have not exchanged any credible / decent contacts. Sorry folks. Had bad experience lately with people not responding or giving contacts without credible references after taking the numbers.

Sandy60
01-29-16, 22:54
Got this from an SP in locanto, quoting 5 k for 1 HR. I am suspicious as the Google search shows her as some actress. If any one tried her please let me know.

Mirchi9
01-30-16, 02:32
Got this from an SP in locanto, quoting 5 k for 1 HR. I am suspicious as the Google search shows her as some actress. If any one tried her please let me know.LOL. She's Haripriya (Shruti) who acts in Kannada, Telugu movies.

Your SP sent you fake photo.

Mirchi9
01-30-16, 02:47
... Another Miss S. Age 25. Fair, tall, good body. Safe place in JHills.

Chick has good body, decent looks, nice tits, clean except some cut marks on her left hand and she smokes.

Boobs: 36 D,...Good that it worked out.

DesiPunter
01-30-16, 04:38
Since this is a very commonly reviewed couple, I was stupid enough to believe him and paid him 2.5 k. He said he will go first he will call when its safe to reach there. I waited for 10 minutes and called him. But found that his phone was switched off. Realized my stupidity and came back home. I thought I will warn you guys about it. The number I had ended with 248.

Damage: 2500 (Thank god I thought one shot is enough else I would have been down by 4 k).That's not good. I have shared their number with quite a few and I hope they too haven't faced this.

Folks stay away from these people. If you go, don't pay unless you are in the flat and ready to get into the bedroom with her. If he insists on payment in advance tell him you know about Veejayk's experience and put it bluntly that he cannot be trusted.

BabyKutu
01-30-16, 05:50
Got this from an SP in locanto, quoting 5 k for 1 HR. .Fake Bro. Avoid the SP.

Will T
01-30-16, 08:20
This girl (lets call her Ms R) was from the SPs who I usually visit once in a while. Usually the SP has a decent set of girls but this experience was not that great. The pic of the girl looked promising and the little johnny was also anxious. Reached the place and the place is a small apartment with two different bedrooms and are decent. The girl was already on the phone and when came out was looking least interested. When into the room and then still she was on the phone with someone and then was hinting at me to remove clothes. I said come sit, she said I will, just remove clothes. Then once I removed and sat in my underpants, she did remove hers and made me lie down and then immediately puts on condom on my sleeping johnny and starts CBJ. I like a bit of foreplay etc. But she was like fully mechanical and then after I am ready I do the deed in missionary and get out. She asked me for tips and I refused stating I didn't have a good time. Overall very mechanical experience. She seems to know Telugu and did manage a bit of broken Hindi.

Overall:

Damages: 4 K.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (she has nice body, firm boobs).

Attitude: 3/10.

GFE: 0/10 (no DFK and not even any touching).

WIR: SP I will. The girl never.

Attaching the pic. In the pic the girl looks younger but in real life she is a bit older and with little more weight. Pic is probably bit old one.

Sandy60
01-30-16, 08:23
Brethren,

There is some thing seriously wrong with the SP scene in Hyderabad. Most of them are trying to dupe by asking for money upfront, sending fake pics etc. This was not the case when I started mongering in Hyderabad 2 years back, even calling a random SP on CL used to.

Lead to some action.

Sandy60
01-30-16, 08:28
I am eager to have some fun over the weekend, but the SP scene is too bad to be trusted. Shall be grateful if any one can share the contact of Indie Priya. I have a few indie contacts to share, in case you don't already have them.

Hardrod81
01-30-16, 10:18
Photo one Fake.

Photo 2 200 % Fake.

Photo 3 also Fake. Watch out before you visit this Sp s Den.

Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide me feedback on these girls please. I got them from my regular SP. I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them.

Hardrod81
01-30-16, 10:28
Hi MH.

Does the SP you are quoting his number ends with 7171 ?

Dear friends I generally monger in Hyderabad through a sp V. I check into 5 star hotel and he sends a chosen model figure for whole night for about 30 K for 3 sessions. Of late he wants 40 K. Though the girls are extraordinarily beautiful the cost is putting a hole in my purse. I would like a few contacts of proven indies who are good looking but cheaper. I can share this sp V number if anyone wants.

Hardrod81
01-30-16, 10:35
Try other online Forums where you may find your type brotherhood. Here we are all pussy banger s boob eaters and dick haters.

Hello,

I am back from abroad and was not in contact with my SP few days back but he is back with all my previous birds who are indie.

Am 29 well built bi-sexual stud, I fuck multiple girls but like sucking long dicks along with girls too, I did it recently in abroad so want 3 guys to join me but should stay from Friday to Sunday evening.

MuscleHetero
01-30-16, 10:54
Hi MH.

Does the SP you are quoting his number ends with 7171 ?No if you want his number you can pm me, I can give in exchange for your contacts.

EvilHakoora
01-30-16, 14:18
So after searching here and there on internet, I got the no. Of a lady (Miss A) ending in 282 in locanto. The area mentioned was Balagiri Kukatpally. I called her, she said I need to come.

To Balagiri. Now, I did not know then that Balagiri is not Hyderbad (it is in Rangareddy dist.). I thought it to be nearby Kukatpally. She quoted the price of are 2000 FR half HR and are 4000.

For 1 hrs, 1 shot. I considered it a cheap deal and I had my expectation low. I thought I would get aunties but I was desperate.

So according to SP instructions I reached South India Mall, K'pally. Then she said to come to UMC hospital. Now the road to reach there is the worst and I had to take auto (no bike etc.).

And it is 7 to 8 km from SI mall. I reached UMC at 3. 40 pm. Then she said a boy will call. Boy (actually a man) called and said me to wait at nearby ATM. In next half HR I called him.

Thrice, same reply came "just weight I am coming". I waited another half HR and called the lady. She said she will talk to the boy. Boy said to come to near by function hall inside colony.

As he cannot come because of tire puncher. At this point I thought are they fraud? Are they trying to rob me by calling me to some lonely place? I was getting angry at this point.

I called the boy again a few times, he said to wait at the hall. After another haf HR, I ran out of my patience. I called both of them and said I am leaving and that they wasted my.

Time. They tried to call me a few times but I ignored. Waste of 3 hrs.

No one should to go to this place. It is too much interior and far from main city. I don't know if they really were fraud or they were amateurs unable to service on time.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Navtry
01-30-16, 17:58
I am new to this forum. Great going guys.

I am not good at writing. Was a silent observer on these forms recently tried an MP in M area wanted to share my experience.

M spa and asked for Thai therapist forgot her name. Chose for oil massage for an hour and I was assigned a cute Thai therapist Started the massage and it was really worth mentioning. One of my first experience.

She quoted 2 k for HJ with TL and also hand running all over her. Negotiated for 1 k.

Kkkumar629
01-30-16, 18:30
Hi,

Could you please PM me the reception man's number along with the damage details and the name of the recommended girl.

Thanks in advance.

LoginCityVer2
01-30-16, 21:47
Got this from an SP in locanto, quoting 5 k for 1 HR. I am suspicious as the Google search shows her as some actress. If any one tried her please let me know.Beware. On Locanto, there are some guys who are ripping off customers.

Suggest you not to have the services from this SP.

TheRaven2016
01-31-16, 01:58
Hey guys,

Have been reading this website on an off since some time. Wanted to share my exp in Hyderabad.

There is this spa in Hitech city that has more than half of their staff from Thailand (Who keep rotating).

A little exp, but good service. Been there 6 times now and got a lot more than just massage 3 times already.

For me, one of the main reasons to go there is safety. The front desk is polite, the place is not shady and I can always be comfortable there.

Cheers guys!

Casanova9
01-31-16, 05:02
If there is one rule that everyone tells here, its never pay in advance. I did that same stupid mistake and got cheated. I got the couples number some time back from one of the seniors, but could not go there as they were not replying and asking for reference. I had got reference from him recently and finalized a time. He guided me to a place in J-hills. After reaching there, he said they have just shifted recently and he will take the money and guide me to the place and he won't come with me to the street. He even called up the girl and made me talk to her. Also he showed me the photo of her which was the same photo with her in red dress that is posted in this thread sometime back. Since this is a very commonly reviewed couple, I was stupid enough to believe him and paid him 2.5 k. He said he will go first he will call when its safe to reach there. I waited for 10 minutes and called him. But found that his phone was switched off. Realized my stupidity and came back home. I thought I will warn you guys about it. The number I had ended with 248.

Damage: 2500 (Thank god I thought one shot is enough else I would have been down by 4 k).Hi buddy,

You are right. He is doing only cheating and not giving any service now days.

Previously I visited this couple 2 3 times in last 7 months (Before Nov 15). So I called him in the last week and went there.

He explained the same story like (1) issue with apartment guard (2) issues with his pets' health (3) issue with neighbors (4) he manhandled apartment watchman (5) issue with excess visitors to his flat (6) issue with colony resident guys, who belongs to a specific community etc that's why he changed his flat to small room / 1 BHK flat and he can't be in the flat during the session. So he asked full amount advance payment and requested me to wait for 5 minutes and come that right lane after 5 min, whenever he give a miss call. 5 min, 10 min 45 min also passed and he not responded to text, whatsapp calls and getting busy on phone and after 1:30 Hrs he switched off phone. Finally, I confirmed that he cheated me. I paid in advance, because I visited them 2 - 3 times previously.

Through another friend, I came to know that the old girl left him and she went back to vigaz for her marriage and settle in her personal life (she only said the same that friend in his last visit). He do not have any girls now and he is playing this telephone talking DRAMA with his wife.

He offered me Tollywood actress also at very less price and asked for 5 K advance. I denied that proposal. 3 days ago he called 2 other friends (His previous customers) and invited them to his place and offered the service at discounted rate. This is part of his cheating tricks So seems to he is calling all old customer numbers, whenever he wants money through cheating.

His number ends with 248. Previous number ends with 245. Now he is using only wahtsapp communication on 248 number.

Moral of the story, we should not believe SPs for paying advance amount, even though v visited them previously and we should not believe even though they have provided good service previously. Because the sex industry is like that.

Beware of him and avoid him.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Samar01
01-31-16, 10:16
Hey Senior folks,

I got a couple of indie contacts to try but have no details for them.

If you know about the below 2, please PM me the ratings, age, looks, in / out call etc.

Anjali number ending 518.

Henna number ending 420.

If you want to try one first, PM me also.

P.S.: No newbies, no dubious ones. Same message as my previous post.

MachoMan22
01-31-16, 11:02
Hey guys,

Have been reading this website on an off since some time. Wanted to share my exp in Hyderabad.

There is this spa in Hitech city that has more than half of their staff from Thailand (Who keep rotating).

A little exp, but good service. Been there 6 times now and got a lot more than just massage 3 times already.

For me, one of the main reasons to go there is safety. The front desk is polite, the place is not shady and I can always be comfortable there.

Cheers guys!Can you please share the details of the spa. Thanks in advance.

Twister9
01-31-16, 13:23
Hi,

Could you please PM me the reception man's number along with the damage details and the name of the recommended girl.

Thanks in advance.I went there last week. They will do only HJ. No touchings also.

Massage: 7/10.

Place: 5/10.

Girl: 5/10.

Damage: 2 k + 800 tip.

TheRaven2016
01-31-16, 13:35
Going to the said spa again today. Let's see what's on offer today.

Monger Club
01-31-16, 17:03
This girl (lets call her Ms R) was from the SPs who I usually visit once in a while. Usually the SP has a decent set of girls but this experience was not that great. The pic of the girl looked promising and the little johnny was also anxious. Reached the place and the place is a small apartment with two different bedrooms and are decent. The girl was already on the phone and when came out was looking least interested. When into the room and then still she was on the phone with someone and then was hinting at me to remove clothes. I said come sit, she said I will, just remove clothes. Then once I removed and sat in my underpants, she did remove hers and made me lie down and then immediately puts on condom on my sleeping johnny and starts CBJ. I like a bit of foreplay etc. But she was like fully mechanical and then after I am ready I do the deed in missionary and get out. She asked me for tips and I refused stating I didn't have a good time. Overall very mechanical experience. She seems to know Telugu and did manage a bit of broken Hindi.

Overall:

Damages: 4 K.

Body: 7/10 (she has nice body, firm boobs).

Attitude: 3/10.

GFE: 0/10 (no DFK and not even any touching).

WIR: SP I will. The girl never.

Attaching the pic. In the pic the girl looks younger but in real life she is a bit older and with little more weight. Pic is probably bit old one.Guys,

Avoid her. Her name is Rupa and I call her to my place on an out-call directly without any SP for 3 K. Yes as mentioned in the quote, she is horrible. Very mechanical. That is why I did not bother to even post an FR on her. My advise just avoid her. If still someone is desperate, PM me, I have her direct number.

BabyKutu
01-31-16, 18:49
Hey Senior folks,

ANJALI .Bro. Check PM please.

SmootheRaj
02-01-16, 02:43
Going to the said spa again today. Let's see what's on offer today.Hi Raven,

Can you provide me the name of the spa, price and best gal to choose from the lot.

SmootheRaj
02-01-16, 06:07
Hi,

This is during new year week. I wanted to try some MPs that I have not tried before. The MP contacts I got from fellow mongers were very busy or dint pick up. After exhausting the contacts I had, called up the H-city spa and they had a slot (I didn't read about the LE activities that was posted in forum that time). Got a therapist with a good rack. My only experience at this place before, was with a NE who was not so cooperative. But the scene looks changed. She was consistently talking with her fellow Thais and joking, may be about their customers. Finally she asked for extras and demanded 4 k for HJ and 6 k for BJ. She again started joking when I said 1 k for BJ. I was pissed off and did not say a word. Finally before leaving she negotiated for 1.5 k HJ and top access. She removed the tops and her boobs were perfect and standing. She let me suck for sometime and jerked me off. Took bath and returned. I did not feel any LE activities happened there. It looked normal. May be behind scenes.

Damage: 2.5 k massage+ 1.5 k extra.

Hi Veejayk, can you please provide the spa details.

JohnLeeCap
02-01-16, 15:45
Dear fellow mongers,

I have a hotel booking voucher worth rupees 3500/- which can be used in makemytrip which is set to expire on 05-02-2016. If any body is interested can PM me, as I have no plan so far to travel anywhere till end of Feb. In return I'm looking for some good looking indie contact (worth up to 5 k) with ref. PM me for details if you have the same.

Thanks,

Jon

Veejayk
02-01-16, 16:37
Hi buddy,

Previously I visited this couple 2 3 times in last 7 months (Before Nov 15). So I called him in the last week and went there.

He explained the same story like (1) issue with apartment guard (2) issues with his pets' health (3) issue with neighbors (4) he manhandled apartment watchman (5) issue with excess visitors to his flat (6) issue with colony resident guys, who belongs to a specific community etc that's why he changed his flat to small room / 1 BHK flat and he can't be in the flat during the session. So he asked full amount advance payment and requested me to wait for 5 minutes and come that right lane after 5 min, whenever he give a miss call. 5 min, 10 min 45 min also passed and he not responded to text, whatsapp calls and getting busy on phone and after 1:30 Hrs he switched off phone. Finally, I confirmed that he cheated me. I paid in advance, because I visited them 2 - 3 times previously.In my case, he has switched off his phone within 15 minutes and escaped. Looks like he is doing it for many.

Fellow mongers, please refrain from contacting J-hills guy.

DeadlyScorpio
02-01-16, 17:25
Recently got to know that Dolly will be visiting Hyderabad sometime soon, any reports or reviews on her service. She is the short and plump lady who is famous for chocolate syrup in Delhi and Bangalore. I heard both good and bad news about her, if someone can shed light on her service recently, would be helpful.

Thanks!

LuciferHYD
02-01-16, 18:40
Hi buddy,

Moral of the story, we should not believe SPs for paying advance amount, even though v visited them previously and we should not believe even though they have provided good service previously. Because the sex industry is like that.

Beware of him and avoid himGood info Bro. Let us beware of the cheats.

Banger86
02-01-16, 19:25
Tried booking for a slot at the M Spa which has been famous off late. So booked another spa walk-able from this place without hoping for extras as I never got extras there. Was assigned a Telugu masseuse. Massage skills were kind of OK. But I got some hints while massage was happening. But I didn't ask for extras as this place is not known for that. Had a good conversation while massage was in progress, she felt bit easier and then indirectly popped up hint and I was alert enough to get the hint. Ended with happy massage. Gave tip of 1 k as I was satisfied with overall service.

SannyLove143
02-02-16, 09:40
Getting desperate so tried with my SP again, pinged him watsapp and received awesome looking girl pics (attached). Visited his place, he was quoting 500 higher than the previous price (Rs 1500) but looking at the girl I agreed. Pics are genuine indeed and the girl is hyper active: the. Only thing I hate about him is his place, its a bit filthy. I badly wanted to take her out to my hotel but he was quoting very high, so decided to finish the deed there itself.

Girl talks nicely and extremely friendly, no to BJ but ok for CBJ. Avg skills but worth it! Started with WOT and moved to sitting and then finished in doggy.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 10/10.

CBJ- 6/10.

Body- 8/10.

Damages: 2 K + 200 (tip) + 200 (boy).

WIR: Yes, both SP and girl. Girl only for outcall.

Deiju
02-02-16, 10:39
Am a sex freak, if any one read my very starting threads am such a **** but some times happens its all some kind of fetish to fake something.

But that don't mean am completely fake and just do time pass here, there are few guys who helped me here and even I helped them with my contacts and even my farm house.

Regarding my party I can invite my close friends to have fun with my birds but what I want to try this is different.

I want to suck multiple dicks along with girls which is my wild fantasy now. I found none here with big dick but I got 2 guys from FB gay page.

So guys just hate me make fun of me and enjoy shagging if at all any one want to join then pm me with pics.Can we talk about regarding your farm house?

ChootKaBhoot
02-02-16, 11:12
Dude,

She is a Kannada actress, a big name in acting. Haripriya. She has been my masturbation fantasy and I have jerked off to her pictures many times. Your SP is a cheater and a liar. Be careful. But thanks anyway for posting. Now that her picture is here, I will have to pay tribute yet one more time. Look at those sexy arms and that face.

Got this from an SP in locanto, quoting 5 k for 1 HR. I am suspicious as the Google search shows her as some actress. If any one tried her please let me know.

Rmshknd
02-02-16, 14:44
Tried booking for a slot at the M Spa which has been famous off late. So booked another spa walk-able from this place without hoping for extras as I never got extras there. Was assigned a Telugu masseuse. Massage skills were kind of OK. But I got some hints while massage was happening. But I didn't ask for extras as this place is not known for that. Had a good conversation while massage was in progress, she felt bit easier and then indirectly popped up hint and I was alert enough to get the hint. Ended with happy massage. Gave tip of 1 k as I was satisfied with overall service.Can you name the spa and give some hints.

Dev13
02-02-16, 17:14
Recently got to know that Dolly will be visiting Hyderabad sometime soon, any reports or reviews on her service. She is the short and plump lady who is famous for chocolate syrup in Delhi and Bangalore. I heard both good and bad news about her, if someone can shed light on her service recently, would be helpful.

Thanks!She is good GFE. Recently had her in BLR.

SilverDew
02-02-16, 19:04
Hi. Has anyone tried this one before? No ending 389. Seems to be a hifi bird.

CoolDudeBalli
02-02-16, 19:24
Getting desperate so tried with my SP again, pinged him watsapp and received awesome looking girl pics (attached). Visited his place, he was quoting 500 higher than the previous price (Rs 1500) but looking at the girl I agreed. Pics are genuine indeed and the girl is hyper active: the. Only thing I hate about him is his place, its a bit filthy. I badly wanted to take her out to my hotel but he was quoting very high, so decided to finish the deed there itself.

Girl talks nicely and extremely friendly, no to BJ but ok for CBJ. Avg skills but worth it! Started with WOT and moved to sitting and then finished in doggy.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 10/10.

CBJ- 6/10.

Body- 8/10.

WIR: Yes, both SP and girl. Girl only for outcall.Hi man,

Can you PM the contact details. Will check her out thanks.

CoolDudeBalli
02-02-16, 20:06
Thank you for the informative posts on the Kerala place. It is true that cover charges are up. 2500/- now. Continue the good work with good posts.Hi,

Could you PM me the location would love to visit the place. I am here on short vacation want to have good memories of it.

SatishMonger
02-03-16, 10:03
Hello I got this SP num from fellow monger said 5 k shot 1 HR, no out calls, but I want to know are they genuine and any reviews on this birds?

Sp is shalini ends with 421.

Vishyb90
02-03-16, 11:07
Hey,

I'll be in Hyderabad for a couple of days. Please help me with the contact. Will return the favor when you are in Bng.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 10/10.

CBJ- 6/10.

Body- 8/10.

WIR: Yes, both SP and girl. Girl only for outcall..

RahulMe
02-03-16, 11:08
Hi friends,

Please share contacts of busty aunties and HWs. I will surely exchange contacts which I have.

Thanks in advance.

TheFapFinder
02-03-16, 14:36
New to the forum.

I am aware that most of them are asking for contacts in return but it would be of great help if any one can share the Jubilee Hills Couple details please.

I will slowly find my way to get some contacts and share with you folks.

But can anyone help me with a few I'm fine with MILFs too.

Exactly. She gives a good BBBJ for 2000 to 2500 (1 shot - 30 min). I've used her twice already for this purpose for a lunch time quickly near work (I work not far from her place). You can also play with her massive tits while she is blowing you.

I recently had a BBBJ at a Thai joint for 3 k. While it was very good (she had a finger up my ass while blowing me), 3 k is too much for that. I bet I was thinking with my other head while negotiating. Felt happy I brought it down from 4 k to 3 k. LOL.

SilverDew
02-03-16, 18:29
Dear Fapfinder,

Looks like you haven't gone through the posts in the forum.

Bro, keep your eyes & ears open (in fact all senses) if you want to keep mongering, on one hand everyone is yelling that the Jhills fellow is cheating and you ask for his contact.

I can give you that if you are so enthusiastic about getting cheated.

Play safe and keep away even if you sense slightest of trouble. My 2 cents.

New to the forum.

I am aware that most of them are asking for contacts in return but it would be of great help if any one can share the Jubilee Hills Couple details please.

SureshRaj
02-03-16, 18:33
http://videos-guru.com/top-heroine-caught-in-prostitution

Remember folks saying Daspalla a good place, no more I guess.

Dabbang
02-03-16, 19:02
I used to have her contact, but it got lost along with lost phone. She runs a boutique somewhere in Ameerpet area. May be someone who has some spare time can inquire the boutique and get in touch.

I love her a lot can anyone PM me if they got contact of this youtube beauty S. N.

Skrish24
02-03-16, 21:06
Hi,

Got pics from a SP sri. Quoting around 5 k.

Any one tried her?

It will be great if you can share the experience.

SilverDew
02-04-16, 04:41
Dude, this news is almost 2 yrs old now. Anyways we got to be careful all the time.

Been here a fortnight back, lot of activity around the bar.

http://videos-guru.com/top-heroine-caught-in-prostitution

Remember folks saying Daspalla a good place, no more I guess.

ArisCasa
02-04-16, 04:56
Hey,

I'll be in Hyderabad for a couple of days. Please help me with the contact. Will return the favor when you are in Bng..On Jan. 1st your post says you have come to Bangalore recently and have started asking for the contact by replying to every post in Bangalore forum. Now you claim here that you can share contacts in Blore in return for Hyderabad contacts? Which world are you from?

MonHornyGrel
02-04-16, 06:40
Hi Skrish,

Have you tried her?

Hi,

Got pics from a SP sri. Quoting around 5 k.

Any one tried her?

It will be great if you can share the experience.

MonHornyGrel
02-04-16, 08:03
Hi man,

I came from us FR a break. Have you tried any of those three girls?

Hello fellow mongers,

Shingaba78
02-04-16, 12:50
Hi,

I have Inde number ending 639 (Nandini). She is asking for reference. If someone knows her please PM the reference.

Regards.

ABS1199
02-04-16, 17:35
Hi friends,

I tried Miss F who is Indian and Muslim at this spa yesterday. She blew my mind with her massaging skills. This is for the first time I felt that an Indian therapist focused on massage and even kept it erotic throughout the session.

In the end she herself offered HJ with top access.

Note: she must be 45 years old.

Massage 11/10. Wonderful.

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Damage 1500 (counter)+ 500 (HJ).

Member #4483
02-04-16, 17:36
Hi. Has anyone tried this one before? No ending 74389. Seems to be a hifi bird.Service wise just OK. But not worth for even 3 k. Fat and big tummy.

Xplorer12
02-04-16, 18:58
Hi friends,

Could you please PM me a good MILF contact?

Thanks in advance!

X

CurvywmnLover
02-04-16, 21:51
Hi fellow guys,

I contacted Ms K in KKPY via one of the websites. She is in her early 30's and she quoted 10 K for an hour and she does only out call. Just wanted to see if anybody else has been with her before.

10 K seems a bit too high for me.

Regards.

KannanGp
02-05-16, 03:45
Service wise just OK. But not worth for even 3 k. Fat and big tummy.Had met her long time ago. Review here. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1653149#post1653149.

Rajesh987
02-05-16, 05:53
Hi friend,

Can you message me that spa women contact, I am searching for a nice massage.

Rmshknd
02-05-16, 09:10
Hi friends,

I tried Miss F who is Indian and Muslim at this spa yesterday. She blew my mind with her massaging skills. This is for the first time I felt that an Indian therapist focused on massage and even kept it erotic throughout the session.

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Damage 1500 (counter)+ 500 (HJ).Will you please give hints name and exact location.

Wankey
02-05-16, 09:20
Hi dude,

Can you please give pointers to the place? 11/10 massage seems too good!

Thanks!

Wankey

Hi friends,

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

MarkDraves
02-05-16, 13:53
Please PM the details. Thanks in advance.

Hi friends,

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

ABS1199
02-05-16, 17:30
Hi friends.

I tried L spa in madhapur 3 days back.

Telugu therapist was assigned.

She seems like a slum girl or maid. After some streching she sat on my hips nd rubbed her hips on them. She was massaging my back along with hips rubbing. On asking for extra she quoted 1 k for HJ that I refused as price was too high for a girl with such looks.

Mongers can try her in desperate times.

Thanks.

SixePeople
02-05-16, 21:24
NRS Roy near Cyber, good professional massage, but no extras at all. Damage 1000/.

Purayil
02-06-16, 04:35
Couple of SP contacts given by forum friends were inaccessible& tried Locanto are who send a few pictures. Asking rate was 5 k / HR & on haggling (which was rather difficult as my Telugu was nonexistent) came down to 7 k for 2 hrs. Ms S was spot on time& Banjara hill hotel blue was surprisingly GF. Will rate her 6 in looks at & 8 in service. Originally from Mumbai. Worth while having a repeat at Mumbai. This was on Saturday & thought of calling a Hydbad girl whom I met with an SP at Royappeta Chennai and she was around. She came in in burkas with only the eyes showing. It was fun to watch the the Striptease. 2 hrs this time was not as enjoyable as the first. Maybe I should not have repeated. Ms K when whatsapped insisted on sending my Pic & never bothered.

Thanks folks & play it safe. Be weary of the Zica virus.

SuperDuperMyse
02-06-16, 13:44
Hi fellow guys,

I contacted Ms K in KKPY via one of the websites. She is in her early 30's and she quoted 10 K for an hour and she does only out call. Just wanted to see if anybody else has been with her before.

10 K seems a bit too high for me.

Regards.Is her number ending with 883 ?. Not more than 2. 5 K. Inbox me.

SDM.

Kkkumar629
02-06-16, 14:04
Masterix bro,

The LE is active in that area. Cool off for some days before you take you Johnny there. There was a bit of issue with LE and they were re-negotiating commissions. Babykutu wrote out that "Anand from Kerala Spa is re-negotiating LE commission". That has ticked off the LE. So stay safe, avoid the Hills for some time.Please message me the address.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

EvilHakoora
02-06-16, 16:24
Hi all,

So I came to get phone no. Of Mr V. With phone no. Ending with 9995 from locanto. I checked, this no. Is on many other pages. When I called he said many girls will be available. Every kind. Area mentioned was Rehmat nagar, near Y'guda checkpost. Price quoted. Rs 2000 for 1 shot half HR. 5000 for 1 HR. Another one came and showed me the room and women at nearby apartment. I wanted better girl as she was not that good looking.

But guy said she is the only one available. I was kind of despo as this was my first time. So I agreed. She had nice face but average dark brown body and she knew Hindi. She did covered BJ, vanilla, doggy and HJ. I was no longer virgin. But it was not that great.

Note: she must be 25+ years old.

BJ skills 6/10 (I felt she was pressing hard.).

HJ skills 5/10. (not worth trying).

Boobs 5/10. (saggy and soft).

Damage 1500 (after negotiation at counter)+ 500 (BJ and tips) + 250 (room service).

WIR. Almost never, except when really despo.

LovableMe01
02-06-16, 21:15
Thanks ABS1199 for this info.

I was a silent member of the forum and a great MP fan. When I saw the report of a massage 11/10, couldn't stop myself. Hence dropped in.

During booking the slot specifically told that I need Miss F. Counter guy obliged.

Yes she's kind of oldie but definitely not 45. Should be between 37 to 40. (My estimation). Yes she is very good in massage. But I wouldn't give her a 11. Shall be satisfied with 8.

Didn't ask for extras. She did the needful herself opening the dispo and giving a good HJ. She has the softest boobies. I loved it.

Rate Card:

Massage Skills: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damages:

Counter Charges: 3000 for 60 min deep tissue.

Tips: 600 (Never asked. Gave of my own).

Hi friends,

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Royalpardesi2001
02-07-16, 02:50
Is she Fatima?

I was a silent member of the forum and a great MP fan. When I saw the report of a massage 11/10, couldn't stop myself. Hence dropped in.

During booking the slot specifically told that I need Miss F. Counter guy obliged.

Yes she's kind of oldie but definitely not 45. Should be between 37 to 40. (My estimation). Yes she is very good in massage. But I wouldn't give her a 11. Shall be satisfied with 8.

Didn't ask for extras. She did the needful herself opening the dispo and giving a good HJ. She has the softest boobies. I loved it..

SixePeople
02-07-16, 09:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

ABS1199
02-07-16, 12:53
Is she Fatima?You got that right.

Head and shoulder massage with hair pulling is too good with her.

ChootKaBhoot
02-07-16, 16:10
Her massage is good, not out of this world like it has been mentioned. That's incorrect. In any case the cover charges at TD are quite steep. If you want to invest that sort, it's ok. But if you want genuine massage there are a lot of other places that offer those. Paying 3000/- at TD for a 60 minute massage is steep. Also she does not pull off your dispos completely. So all in all, an ok experience.

Is she Fatima?

HotStud161
02-07-16, 20:46
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Hyd2016
02-07-16, 21:11
I was in area at five star so decided to contact several SP. After talking with may, decided to meet with S, young flower from Delhi. Accurate pics. Nice, but very shy and quiet. 23 k for two hours of service.

Average looks and performance.

Age was 20.

Poor BBBJ skills.

Repeat, maybe.

I will try a few others while in town.

ABS1199
02-08-16, 01:17
Her massage is good, not out of this world like it has been mentioned. That's incorrect. In any case the cover charges at TD are quite steep. If you want to invest that sort, it's ok. But if you want genuine massage there are a lot of other places that offer those. Paying 3000/- at TD for a 60 minute massage is steep. Also she does not pull off your dispos completely. So all in all, an ok experience.Hi buddy,

The charges are negotiable as there is groupon offer of 1500/60 minutes. Hope it saves you some money.

SureshRaj
02-08-16, 03:48
Had a chance to fuck a nice milking mom, real nice experience. Big boobs, very sexy ass. Fucked her nicely for 1 shot at my regular SP. This SP doesn't entertain referrals, and the lady did not give her number so don't waste your time.

LovableMe01
02-08-16, 05:03
ChootKaBhoot,

I dunno if you guys want to believe or not. She actually removed the dispo completely off. Rest is up to you to believe.

Her massage is good, not out of this world like it has been mentioned. That's incorrect. In any case the cover charges at TD are quite steep. If you want to invest that sort, it's ok. But if you want genuine massage there are a lot of other places that offer those. Paying 3000/- at TD for a 60 minute massage is steep. Also she does not pull off your dispos completely. So all in all, an ok experience.

CurvywmnLover
02-08-16, 06:06
Is her number ending with 883 ?. Not more than 2. 5 K. Inbox me.

SDM.I guess I don't have the privilege to PM you. No, it's not ending with 883.

Regards.

SannyLove143
02-08-16, 07:54
Her massage is good, not out of this world like it has been mentioned. That's incorrect. In any case the cover charges at TD are quite steep. If you want to invest that sort, it's ok. But if you want genuine massage there are a lot of other places that offer those. Paying 3000/- at TD for a 60 minute massage is steep. Also she does not pull off your dispos completely. So all in all, an ok experience.Agree with above comments, not worth the money.

SannyLove143
02-08-16, 07:59

Didn't ask for extras. She did the needful herself opening the dispo and giving a good HJ. She has the softest boobies. I loved it..Did you try for BBBJ? Is she open to it?

Abhijeet25
02-08-16, 12:53
23 k for two hours of service.

Average looks and performance.

Age was 20.

Poor BBBJ skills.

Repeat, maybe.

23 K for average looks and performance with poor BBJ skills. Did you mean 2. 3 K?

Peter1965
02-08-16, 13:10
I used to have her contact, but it got lost along with lost phone. She runs a boutique somewhere in Ameerpet area. May be someone who has some spare time can inquire the boutique and get in touch.Hi bro,

Just curious to know, whether you used her services any time. Any particular place, location in ameerpet, I live her. If have can recollect the road, area name, pl provide. I will try to locate.

Hyd2016
02-08-16, 14:47
23 k inr. All SP's were giving similar number. First time around here, sounds like it was too high. What is standard?

Royalpardesi2001
02-08-16, 15:14
I can help you with her latest contact number ping me, I would expect another good contact in return though.

Hi bro,

Just curious to know, whether you used her services any time. Any particular place, location in ameerpet, I live her. If have can recollect the road, area name, pl provide. I will try to locate.

Monger Club
02-08-16, 15:29
Was free and feeling bored in the noon time so decided to have fun. Called my regular SP. He sent some pics, selected one and got into his place. New place for him. Moved to an independent Villa from apartment. Felt much safer and comfortable. I guess he moved in recently as some painting works were still on.

Had a couple of drinks as usual and moved to one of the bedrooms. Girl in the beginning was busy over phone by later switched it off and started participating. Chit chat for a while. Ca, e to know that she was a small time actress doing some extras roles in movies. Little chubby but I liked it. Started with BJ (DFK not on the menu), Mish and finished in Doggy). Overall experience was good.

Name. Sitara.

GFE- 5/10 (DFK not on the menu).

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Ass- 6/10.

WIR. May be.

Damage- 10 K no tips.

ABS1199
02-08-16, 15:33
Dear friends,

We are aware that there are many silent readers of Hyderabad threads. One way or the other silent readers get information / hints that help them to move on to next level of mongering. This post is to request all of those silent readers (for years) to take one step forward and create an account (it is free), and start posting your experiences and encounters on this thread. Please give information and FR and make this thread more active.

We need learn to be less selfish and be like Chennai and Bangalore forum.

Cheers!

Siva32
02-08-16, 18:20
Hello mongers,

Been to the famous couple after they shifted there flat. It was good move but to my disappointment the girls hygiene dropped. I just had one shot for 2.5 k I paid 1 k extra just for the GFE she once provided to me.

She is not taking good care of her body and she might develop some disease if this is the case. Anyway I am writing just to advise to stay away and keep looking, browsing for more contacts.

Not a good experience at all and she is way too chubby.

Will T
02-08-16, 18:38
This is an FR from over the weekend. I had some time to myself so decided to reach out to one of the SPs I have used few times. This SP has a place in Banjara hills and has a individual house there. Looked into the pictures and kind of tried to negotiate hard but he didn't budge from 9 K for two shots for 2 hrs. So finally settled on that as the girl looked pretty decent on the photo. So arrived at the place and saw the girl. She is bit on the heavier side in real than on the photos. Pics look like are a bit from her younger years. But overall she was dressed nice and looked fine. She speaks fluent English and claims to be originally from Goa. She mentioned she is working in Mumbai and is not into this business much and does it very rarely. Anyways went into the room and had some chit chat and then moved on to some light kissing. Then I went to the restroom to freshen up and by the time I came back she was in only towel. Lied down on bed and she was then kissing all over me and then started some BBBJ. She was fine but her skill is average here as I have had really better ones. Overall she has some nice melons and the first shot I finished up in Missionary. Then again we chatted for a while before beginning the round 2. This time around started again with some light kissing (maybe she wasn't into DFK I guess and didn't force her) and then with some BBBJ for longer time. For this time around I unloaded in WOT after sometime and really liked her ass.

So in summary:

GFE- 6/10 (since there was no real DFK).

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BBBJ- 7/10.

WIR. SP Yes as he has some good ones. Girl may be not.

Damage- 9 k.

The SP usually has chicks which average of 5 K per shot. But mostly I have had decent to great experiences over there with the girls. Also the girl mentioned she is not here for long and would probably be leaving by this week.

Skrish24
02-08-16, 20:31
Hi,

Yes mate, agree with you I used the services on Friday, same price and another 1 k tip.

Better than most.

This is an FR from over the weekend. I had some time to myself so decided to reach out to one of the SPs I have used few times. This SP has a place in Banjara hills and has a individual house there. Looked into the pictures and kind of tried to negotiate hard but he didn't budge from 9 K for two shots for 2 hrs. So finally settled on that as the girl looked pretty decent on the photo. So arrived at the place and saw the girl. She is bit on the heavier side in real than on the photos. Pics look like are a bit from her younger years. But overall she was dressed nice and looked fine. She speaks fluent English and claims to be originally from Goa. She mentioned she is working in Mumbai and is not into this business much and does it very rarely. Anyways went into the room and had some chit chat and then moved on to some light kissing. Then I went to the restroom to freshen up and by the time I came back she was in only towel. Lied down on bed and she was then kissing all over me and then started some BBBJ. She was fine but her skill is average here as I have had really better ones. Overall she has some nice melons and the first shot I finished up in Missionary..

UrsOnly5
02-08-16, 22:20
I can help you with her latest contact number ping me, I would expect another good contact in return though.Cleanup your inbox. I can't PM you.

NaniNaresh
02-09-16, 15:21
Hi, dude presently her number not working.

Hi,

I have Inde number ending 639 (Nandini). She is asking for reference. If someone knows her please PM the reference.

Regards.

Masterix42
02-09-16, 17:56
Is she Fatima?This masseuse is super over-rated. I was at this said spa today and availed services of Ms. F. Very ordinary massage. We have to give it to the Thai ladies. They are best in what they do. Its almost like its in their genes to give a superlative massage! This one was super random. She did whatever she felt like doing at that moment.

If you are super shy to ask for a HJ. This is a best bet to get one. She gives you one without you asking for one! And charges the market rate for it!

PvtTomlins
02-10-16, 06:09
Hello I got this SP num from fellow monger said 5 k shot 1 HR, no out calls, but I want to know are they genuine and any reviews on this birds?

Sp is shalini ends with 04421.The birds are real. I haven't tried them but I know they are real. Not sure of the SP Name. This could be a cut out. The actual SP is also a lady, a SP A. Location should be near PVN Expressway.

PavanDude
02-10-16, 09:27
Has anyone availed the services of the indi named Raaji from yousufguda (number ends with 439) ? Wanted to know more about her before I visit her.

SannyLove143
02-10-16, 10:12
Tried today as well not working.

Hi, dude presently her number not working.

SannyLove143
02-10-16, 10:16
Good FR, do you mind sharing the contact of SP for another? Please PM.

This is an FR from over the weekend. I had some time to myself so decided to reach out to one of the SPs I have used few times. This SP has a place in Banjara hills and has a individual house there. Looked into the pictures and kind of tried to negotiate hard but he didn't budge from 9 K for two shots for 2 hrs. So finally settled on that as the girl looked pretty decent on the photo. So arrived at the place and saw the girl. She is bit on the heavier side in real than on the photos. Pics look like are a bit from her younger years. But overall she was dressed nice and looked fine. She speaks fluent English and claims to be originally from Goa. She mentioned she is working in Mumbai and is not into this business much and does it very rarely. Anyways went into the room and had some chit chat and then moved on to some light kissing. Then I went to the restroom to freshen up and by the time I came back she was in only towel. Lied down on bed and she was then kissing all over me and then started some BBBJ. She was fine but her skill is average here as I have had really better ones. Overall she has some nice melons and the first shot I finished up in Missionary. Then again we chatted for a while before beginning the round 2. This time around started again with some light kissing (maybe she wasn't into DFK I guess and didn't force her) and then with some BBBJ for longer time..

SannyLove143
02-10-16, 10:19
Totally agree with your statements bro. I was a silent reader for few months but once I started mongering I shared my exp. Trust me it doubles the fun in sharing and getting the feedback. In return you get in touch with fellow mongers and in turn both of you benefit.

Dear friends,

We are aware that there are many silent readers of Hyderabad threads. One way or the other silent readers get information / hints that help them to move on to next level of mongering. This post is to request all of those silent readers (for years) to take one step forward and create an account (it is free), and start posting your experiences and encounters on this thread. Please give information and FR and make this thread more active.

We need learn to be less selfish and be like Chennai and Bangalore forum.

Cheers!

Frozenbug
02-10-16, 12:45
Hi,

I will be in the Monohar, Hyderabad for a week. Is this hotel girl friendly. Can I find any action there? Any advice / support welcome.

DesiPunter
02-10-16, 15:58
Hi,

I will be in the Monohar, Hyderabad for a week. Is this hotel girl friendly. Can I find any action there? Any advice / support welcome.It's no longer a prominent hotel after the airport shifted out if there and also ever since new star hotels opened up in cyberabad side of town. Because of this, there is a chance it might be girl friendly, but it would be easier to get a girl to your room in the day time, than at night. This holds true for most hotels.

RajK1272
02-10-16, 16:19
Friends,

I have been a regular to JH Thai spa (now closed) and the Kerala spa. After seeing many members posting about the increased LE activity I wanted to try a different spa. I went to the SPA near the Karachi bakery after hearing about it in this forum.

Thanks to bros Masterix42, BabyKutu, Desipunter, Monger 2015, SureshRaj for responding to my PMs. Despite Masterix42 and BabyKutu advising against it I still went ahead and I'm very disappointed with the service. No extras were on offer and the massage was below average.

I went there with one of my friends and he had a worse experience than me. He said that his therapist was talking to someone else in the middle of the massage and also as soon as he entered the room, she mentioned about the previous customer and how he was asking her for extras and how bad he was. This has to be the limit.

Never visiting it again unless someone here says otherwise.

KiranRocks
02-10-16, 20:16
Friends,

I have been a regular to JH Thai spa (now closed) and the Kerala spa. After seeing many members posting about the increased LE activity I wanted to try a different spa. I went to the SPA near the Karachi bakery after hearing about it in this forum.

Thanks to bros Masterix42, BabyKutu, Desipunter, Monger 2015, SureshRaj for responding to my PMs. Despite Masterix42 and BabyKutu advising against it I still went ahead and I'm very disappointed with the service. No extras were on offer and the massage was below average.

I went there with one of my friends and he had a worse experience than me. He said that his therapist was talking to someone else in the middle of the massage and also as soon as he entered the room, she mentioned about the previous customer and how he was asking her for extras and how bad he was. This has to be the limit.

Never visiting it again unless someone here says otherwise.Is this M Spa? Above Cafe Coffee Day? In Madhapur?

KiranRocks
02-10-16, 20:24
Hello guys,

This is my first attempt to go to a MP and to be frank first ever attempt to get along with another girl.

After lot of reading in here I decided to visit the very famous Kerala spa near Vacs JHills. I followed the said directions by Babykuttu which he mentioned couple of pages back in this forums. I was there and when we take right turn from that school the first building opposite to the school was the location, but I haven't found anything there, no sign board nothing, basically that building gate was closed and it seemed like its closed for a very long time, I took a look inside the gate but everything seemed like there is nothing there.

Is this the right place? Or did I miss anything?

KiranRocks
02-10-16, 20:28
Hello guys,

Been a silent reader for quite sometime now, now I want to get into the real action: the starting with MPs.

Tried finding Kerala spa at vacs JHills and didn't find it.

Request seniors to give some info about what spas are best and which girl to select where a newbie can be comfortable.

Hope I am not asking much, once I get into action and get some contacts I will share all of them.

Please PM me exact details if you can, it will help a lot.

KiranRocks
02-10-16, 20:45

Didn't ask for extras. She did the needful herself opening the dispo and giving a good HJ. She has the softest boobies. I loved it.

Rate Card:

Massage Skills: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damages:

Counter Charges: 3000 for 60 min deep tissue.

Tips: 600 (Never asked. Gave of my own).Need the name and location of the spa, it seems like you don't have PM facility on this site, any others who know of this spa can please PM me the details of it.

Tbonez
02-10-16, 23:35

Friend0987
02-11-16, 05:50
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader. I don't have PM facility. Could any one give me the directions for some action in ling-lly, see-nagar or in Gachibowli.

Thanks in advance.

Frozenbug
02-11-16, 06:05
Hi,

Could some senior members help me with contact numbers of good / reliable suppliers in area?

Please PM me. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards.

It's no longer a prominent hotel after the airport shifted out if there and also ever since new star hotels opened up in cyberabad side of town. Because of this, there is a chance it might be girl friendly, but it would be easier to get a girl to your room in the day time, than at night. This holds true for most hotels.

DreamzBoyz2
02-11-16, 07:26
2 days back I was in the mood for some action and got an SP number from Backpage and pinged him on WhatsApp. He sent 2 photos (both different girls) and I said I'd pick the 2nd one, a really beautiful girl. He quoted 10 k. While waiting for the time, I wanted to relieve myself for the major action. So went to my regular SPA first. My mind was stuck on the SP's girl and waiting for his message. I was surprised the Thai girl's massage was really good and she was hinting at some extras all along. Somehow being in 2 minds, I didn't concentrate much but started touching inside her shirt. She too was leaning over my pressing her boobs against my face while massaging. Again for some reason I wasn't giving much care and wanted to jump to the SP's girl. If I'd gone to the massage alone, I'd for sure gotten a lot more if I leaned for it. Once massage was done, she waited expecting me to ask for more. But I was trying to rush to the other girl. I quickly showered and got out to go to the place the SP directed me to. I confirmed with him couple of times that indeed the 2nd one was available. He said yes. I finally bargained for 7.5 k and went in to see that it was the 1st girl in the room. I said I was promised the other girl and she said that's fine, it's your wish. So I left and he pinged me again asking what happened. Moreover, he was trying to convince me that the girls in Pics 1 and 2 were the same. I said I was disappointed. To be honest, the other girl in the room also was sexy but a bit thin and looked small. I'd prefer a well-built girl for the money.

So if anyone wants to get a nice massage with a hint of extra services, ping me. Or if you want the full action, I can refer you the SP. I can share this information in exchange for high profile chics. The hotel the girl was is awesome and the rate included the room cost. So I guess it's a great bargain.

Massage girl: Short decent-looking NI, but is willing to offer extra. 7/10.

SP girl: Awesome well educated, but somehow my mind was stuck on the other girl in the pic. So I might try this girl next time if budget permits. 8/10.

SixePeople
02-11-16, 08:10
Hey guys,

Had a happy ending session last Sunday at a spa near old airport. Very basic spa no proper maintenance but the massage was good, firstly they sent a NE therapist and when asked for extra said we don't do it and sent local Hindu fat mom who then removed towel and asked for 500 for happy ending. Asked for top access but refused but allowed to touch from outer but had gone inside her from top and touched. Came out and got cleaned with dispo, took bath. Damage 1.5 K + 500 tip.

Janam007
02-11-16, 11:06
This FR on experience at a spa near city mall Bhills. Fixed appointment with spa and went on time. Paid 1500/- rs for treatment and entered the room. One therapist aged 24 years, good looking but serious, came. Good stuff. Just after chitchatting, she became nml and asking details of mine. Massage was normal. I told her to open the top. She obliged. No DFK, no bottom access. Only TL. Massive figure. Played with them for 10 mnts. Enjoyed. Gone for relaxing. Paid tips. Johnny happy. Came out.

Total damage- 2000.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Dabbang
02-11-16, 14:56
Has anyone availed service of SP Rahul from SR Nagar whose digits ends with 099? Is he genuine? The number is available on LC.

Royalpardesi2001
02-11-16, 15:03
I was flooded with request about her contact, I would be sending the details to senior users only, I would definitely not send the details to a person who was very rude in asking "I will verify if its correct type", I will ask him to go take a walk.

I can help you with her latest contact number ping me, I would expect another good contact in return though.

Monger Club
02-11-16, 15:22
Last night was feeling bored so decide to go out to a pub with friends. To my surprise, I bumped into Nisha and Vicky there. Enjoyed couple of drinks and a nice dance with Nisha. After pub closed, little guy started feeling hungry, hence requested Nisha if she can accommodate. She gladly agreed so ditched friends and moved to her place. Had a nice session. Started with GFE, DFK, 69, WOT and finished in Doggy. Won't give a detailed description as she has enough reviews here and is known to most of the guys. Tipped her and left. I realized this time it was a better experience than the last one. I guess she opens up better with repeat visits. Well overall I was really happy and satisfied.

Looks- 7/10 (little shorter in height).

Boobs- 8/10 (Nice and firm).

Ass- 10/10 (Very Tight).

GFE- 10/10.

Hospitality- 10/10.

WIR. Sure but not soon.

Damage- 10 K plus 1 K Tip.

RickIn
02-11-16, 16:59
Please share sp and MP contacts.

2 days back I was in the mood for some action and got an SP number from Backpage and pinged him on WhatsApp. He sent 2 photos (both different girls) and I said I'd pick the 2nd one, a really beautiful girl. He quoted 10 k. While waiting for the time, I wanted to relieve myself for the major action. So went to my regular SPA first. My mind was stuck on the SP's girl and waiting for his message. I was surprised the Thai girl's massage was really good and she was hinting at some extras all along. Somehow being in 2 minds, I didn't concentrate much but started touching inside her shirt. She too was leaning over my pressing her boobs against my face while massaging. Again for some reason I wasn't giving much care and wanted to jump to the SP's girl. If I'd gone to the massage alone, I'd for sure gotten a lot more if I leaned for it. Once massage was done, she waited expecting me to ask for more. But I was trying to rush to the other girl. I quickly showered and got out to go to the place the SP directed me to. I confirmed with him couple of times that indeed the 2nd one was available. He said yes. I finally bargained for 7.5 k and went in to see that it was the 1st girl in the room. I said I was promised the other girl and she said that's fine, it's your wish. So I left and he pinged me again asking what happened. Moreover, he was trying to convince me that the girls in Pics 1 and 2 were the same. I said I was disappointed. To be honest, the other girl in the room also was sexy but a bit thin and looked small. I'd prefer a well-built girl for the money.

So if anyone wants to get a nice massage with a hint of extra services, ping me. Or if you want the full action, I can refer you the SP. I can share this information in exchange for high profile chics. The hotel the girl was is awesome and the rate included the room cost. So I guess it's a great bargain.

SP girl: Awesome well educated, but somehow my mind was stuck on the other girl in the pic. So I might try this girl next time if budget permits. 8/10.

Rmshknd
02-11-16, 17:34
This FR on experience at a spa near city mall Bhills. Fixed appointment with spa and went on time. Paid 1500/- rs for treatment and entered the room. One therapist aged 24 years, good looking but serious, came. Good stuff. Just after chitchatting, she became nml and asking details of mine. Massage was normal. I told her to open the top. She obliged. No DFK, no bottom access. Only TL. Massive figure. Played with them for 10 mnts. Enjoyed. Gone for relaxing. Paid tips. Johnny happy. Came out.

Total damage- 2000.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10.Will you please give hints about this spa and girl name.

Thanks.

Sam011
02-11-16, 20:11
Did you try for BBBJ? Is she open to it?Hi, Has anyone tried any other therapist of this MP? Is F open for BBBJ. Heard change in menu from tomorrow.

Sam011
02-12-16, 03:11
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can any senior member help to confirm which MP should I try.

Was thinking to try A in hHtech city or T near g at chi flyov. Any favorite Therapist I should go for.

Going through old posts can make out F is good in T but is BBBJ in menu. Few of my friends who visited T a day ago said the contents are being changed from tomorrow in T, so wanted to visit before the change.

Need guidance from senior members.

BabyKutu
02-12-16, 06:38
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can any senior member help to confirm which MP should I try.

Was thinking to try A in hHtech city or T near g at chi flyov. Any favorite Therapist I should go for.

Going through old posts can make out F is good in T but is BBBJ in menu. Few of my friends who visited T a day ago said the contents are being changed from tomorrow in T, so wanted to visit before the change.

Need guidance from senior members.Bro. Get a PM please, we can help. Normally posting in open is a threat.

Delhi Monger
02-12-16, 07:46

SP girl: Awesome well educated, but somehow my mind was stuck on the other girl in the pic. So I might try this girl next time if budget permits. 8/10.Nice report, will be visiting Hyd. for a couple of days next week. I am interested in trying out the SPA. Since you don't seem to have the PM facility, would request you to post some hints on the SPA name / location etc.

ABS1199
02-12-16, 14:34
Hi, Has anyone tried any other therapist of this MP? Is F open for BBBJ. Heard change in menu from tomorrow.No BBBJ.

There are two Indians therapists and both are not open for BBBJ.

Only Thai one give that for 2 k.

Delib
02-12-16, 14:51
Hi,

I have the contact of Priya but she is asking for ref. Can someone PM me reference for her?

Number ending with 008.

Also if anyone has Rani of M'pur new number please PM me. She gave number but I lost the phone and numbers.

RahulRocks
02-12-16, 17:42
Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been watching the forum from quite some time (may be 2 year or so) and using the hint to locate the right place. Thank you all for giving the pointer.

Sharing the exp with the M spa in M pur which is near a famous bakery. They have Thai birds too. Got the deal for 950 and opted for Thai therapist only. Miss T was assigned and massage was OK. Before session it self I kept the disp to half way on bottom which signal she understood that I am looking for extra. In first 5 min only the dispo was moved from bottom and proper fingering started. The message was very nice they know better than Indian how to tease and arouse. Now comes the front part and she only directly asked for extra and I said yes. 1 k was the deal with T access. Had nice session and took bath. Got her number in return but it seems she has left the India now.

Recently called the same SPA but it seems now they have only NE staff all imported quality is removed and may be in 1 month will be available soon as per receptionist. By the way I tried receptionist but things not moved.

Overall great experience.

Damage- 950 service +1 k tip.

Cheers

Mirchi9
02-13-16, 04:49
Does anyone know name of local Muslim girl working as therapist at AT hitech spa.

If can't post it here, PM me.

BabyKutu
02-13-16, 05:13
Hi,

Also if anyone has Rani of M'pur new number please PM me. She gave number but I lost the phone and numbers.Bro. Avoid Rani. She is not worth 5 K, personally she is a let down, super mechanical and big time watcher. So to speak, she will not let you fondle her.

I am sure other brother's would have had the same experience. Please avoid.

Monger Club
02-13-16, 06:55
Bro. Avoid Rani. She is not worth 5 K, personally she is a let down, super mechanical and big time watcher. So to speak, she will not let you fondle her.

I am sure other brother's would have had the same experience. Please avoid.Very true, very mechanical. Worst than Rupa. Not worth even 2 K. Better is to masturbate rather than engaging her services.

If someone is still desperate PM me. I'll share the digits.

Sam011
02-13-16, 10:22
Hi,

Went to XI in gach only professional massage with no offer, refused when asked.

No go if you want to relax completely.

RajK1272
02-13-16, 12:21
One more FR from me. Recently went to AT and had a session with this Muslim girl. She was amazing, gives a good HJ and topless massage. She talks a lot. You might want to avoid her if that's not your things. She will pretty much oblige whatever you ask for except for FS maybe.

Also, BabyKutu bro thanks a lot for sharing the info I asked for in PMs. It is because of seniors like you other feel motivated to share their reviews too.

Mirchi9, bro sent you a PM please check.

Does anyone know name of local Muslim girl working as therapist at AT hitech spa.

If can't post it here, PM me.

Vase01
02-13-16, 17:32
Visited the famous spa in AMP named after jewel category, sort of a regular now there nice message but still failed to get extras from the NE therapist hoping to try the south Indians there and try my luck. Did any if the fellow brothers had any luck in this place.

Chahyd
02-13-16, 20:19
Visit the spa opp bakery. NI therapist. The massage was good. Stayed away from disco on both the sides.

Supposed to be replenished with Thai therapists soon.

Until then go for the massage. Don't wait for the end.

Masterix42
02-14-16, 07:05
Bumped into an app called Take5. It can be downloaded from both play store and App Store. Get 30% off on t spa counter prices. Best part is you can also book the masseuse you want based on availability.

Hyd2016
02-14-16, 09:51
Reached out to a few more SP and received several different photos. After minor back and forth to get information it seemed like most SP just stop responding. We would agree and then SP would suddenly stop responding.

Finally went with Nitu and had a OK time.

Good looks and but below average performance.

Age was 22.

Limited BBBJ skills (seems to be the normal from three I've seen).

GFE was average.

30 k full night, 3 service.

Do any SP provide full night with no limit on services?

I will continue to try others while in town.

Will T
02-14-16, 10:10
This FR is from couple of days back. Work had been keeping me busy hence posting it now. One fine evening I got a call from one of my known SPs stating he had one girl from NE. I really like NE girls and hence I said I can free up time in the evening. Eventually ended up at the same SP as the one I had gone for Miss Rupa. The place was also the same and this SP has a female aunty as the handler. Reached there at around 9 pm in the evening and was asked for wait for a while in front room. The place isn't that great but the bedrooms are decent. The local chap there was pissed drunk and then after waiting for 15 odd minutes, the aunty handler arrived at flat. She had to practically get the other customer out as she kept knocking on the door. I felt very weird but stayed on. Then I was asked to wait in the other room and then comes this is petite very slim relatively short chick lets call her Miss are. She claimed at first she was from Mumbai and then on further probing I realized she was from WB. She wasn't from NE as I was expecting but she was quite good looking. She was very petite with small boobs but I don't mind if the service is good. Then we go to the room and she was already looking a bit tired from the previous session. This itself was a bad sign but she kept engaging me and was trying to be nice. There was this commotion going outside in the hall where the aunty was scolding the local chap who was drunk. That itself made me uneasy. Anyways for the first round she gave CBJ which was decent and then I went missionary to unload. Then cleaned up and started some chitchat. After some time she started to ask me whether we can go for second round and I said her to wait but she was looking bit tense and also tired. So after few more minutes of pushing away she finally started to work on my johnny. Eventually the johnny was ready and she did some CBJ again for around couple of minutes. She wanted me to come on top and I asked her to do WOT. She came on top of me and I tried for around 4-5 minutes but the johnny wasn't ready enough. Then somebody knocked on the door and my mood was gone. I was kinda bit pissed and then asked her to give me HJ which she tried but I couldn't unload. I washed up and left.

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 8/10 (bit short on height).

Boobs- 6/10 (small).

Pussy 6/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 6/10.

GFE- 7/10 (at least she tried. Also only LFK).

WIR. Girl- No. SP. Not for some time.

Damage- 8 K + 0.1 K tip.

I feel this was way overpriced and I was swayed by the girl's pic. I should have negotiated hard I guess. She is worth 3 K per shot. I might need to take a break from SPs and would need try the indie's if I get contacts for a while I guess.

WellWisher9784
02-14-16, 15:21
AT spa at Him'nagar, amazing FR, will keep you guys updated soon!

Sadly the rates have gone up for massage.

BoozeAndSex
02-14-16, 23:34
Hello all,

My first post here.

Got a response from lowcantwo. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Anyone saw her? Asking for 6 k along wit h place.

Any reviews?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DesiPunter
02-15-16, 03:08
Hello all,

My first post here.

Got a response from lowcantwo.

Anyone saw her? Asking for 6 k along wit h place.

Any reviews?Her who? Post the photo, bro!

A thumb rule regarding Locanto: Don't trust and proceed with caution.

Siva32
02-15-16, 03:32
Long pending FR. Hello mongers been with this very hot chick from J&K who was visiting Hyderabad. Got the pics from whatsapp and I could not believe her beauty. Later realized that it was an old pic when I eventually met her.

The SP is new and is setting up a place so requested me to check into a hotel in Mehdipatnam. I was hesitant at first but later checked in for an 1 HR session got the girl in the auto and paid her 5 k. She has a very good physique and eyes to make you fall in love. We ordered juice and started to strip down had a quick first session and washed. Then became very furious as she was so calm about it all. Started with CBJ and miss and then she just turned around and asked me go anal. I obliged and went anal had a long session and she took my number in case she revisits.

I can attach the pic but having trouble with getting membership. The SP is setting up Muslim and Marwadi girls is what I heard and the SP guys are very young and good at what they do. Very promising SP contact got from Viva. They are from old city I guess.

SannyLove143
02-15-16, 08:37
How do you know this SP? Did you get his contact from any website or through ref?

Long pending FR. Hello mongers been with this very hot chick from J&K who was visiting Hyderabad. Got the pics from whatsapp and I could not believe her beauty. Later realized that it was an old pic when I eventually met her.

The SP is new and is setting up a place so requested me to check into a hotel in Mehdipatnam. I was hesitant at first but later checked in for an 1 HR session got the girl in the auto and paid her 5 k. She has a very good physique and eyes to make you fall in love. We ordered juice and started to strip down had a quick first session and washed. Then became very furious as she was so calm about it all. Started with CBJ and miss and then she just turned around and asked me go anal. I obliged and went anal had a long session and she took my number in case she revisits.

I can attach the pic but having trouble with getting membership. The SP is setting up Muslim and Marwadi girls is what I heard and the SP guys are very young and good at what they do. Very promising SP contact got from Viva. They are from old city I guess.

PradeepJh
02-15-16, 11:11
Hey guys,

I think most of you have got my pm. I asked many seniors for indie contacts and some of them reciprocated too but with ordinary contacts. I have been to some massage places but never for FS. So want it to be a bit GFE and upscale. I am ready to spend anything as this would be my first experience. Hence I request seniors to come forward and share any hifi indie contacts. I can reciprocate after I make some. But please help as of now.

Thanks in advance.

TheFapFinder
02-15-16, 12:09
Bro,

Can you share this contact bro I'm new to Hyderabad but ill stay in touch with you here and make sure will send you a contact once I do a little bit of mongering. I can share you Contacts in UK if you need.

Please bro would be of great help.

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.d

Wits Pun
02-15-16, 12:54
Seniors Hi Is Nitu from Backpage OK to go with? Is she a SP or the actual girl? Please advise ends with 873.

ABS1199
02-15-16, 14:50
Tried NRS, Sassy, Melodrama and Studio11.

Bad luck in all of them. Don't go to waste your money.

AT Hitech and only Indian crowd now. Need to check and confirm.

"M" from M has new batch of Thai. I will try them soon as it is another sure shot place after TDS and ATS.

MuscleHetero
02-15-16, 17:50
Hi guys yesterday night had 2 sessions with a Punjabi 25 year old, who claimed to be an ex kingfisher airhostess but was doubtful hearing her speak English. She was medium built, fair, medium boobs. Gave CBJ and sex in different positions. Was not very exciting. Did second session after thirty minutes took hard time to get hard and came while doing doggy. After withdrawing saw that top of the ultra thin condom had completely ripped off exposing bare the glans. Ran to wash with soap and water and was scared though she assured me that she got herself tested 1 month ago. Now I am living a tense life waiting for 3 months to get my HIV test done. Guys one piece of advice don't use these ultra thin condoms and use good water based lubricant for long sessions.

AbhiSingh
02-15-16, 18:22
100 percent correct and validated info.

Very true, very mechanical. Worst than Rupa. Not worth even 2 K. Better is to masturbate rather than engaging her services.

If someone is still desperate PM me. I'll share the digits.

VishnuHyd
02-15-16, 18:26
Hi guys yesterday night had 2 sessions with a Punjabi 25 year old, who claimed to be an ex kingfisher airhostess but was doubtful hearing her speak English. She was medium built, fair, medium boobs. Gave CBJ and sex in different positions. Was not very exciting. Did second session after thirty minutes took hard time to get hard and came while doing doggy. After withdrawing saw that top of the ultra thin condom had completely ripped off exposing bare the glans. Ran to wash with soap and water and was scared though she assured me that she got herself tested 1 month ago. Now I am living a tense life waiting for 3 months to get my HIV test done. Guys one piece of advice don't use these ultra thin condoms and use good water based lubricant for long sessions.Please get tested. Chances are low for one time encounter.

Every1
02-15-16, 18:49
Came to know HPV can transfer through skin to skin and can cause Cancer.

Well looks like it is very risky to go for MPs place?

Please get tested. Chances are low for one time encounter.

BabyKutu
02-15-16, 18:52
Hi guys yesterday night had 2 sessions with a Punjabi 25 year old, who claimed to be an ex kingfisher airhostess but was doubtful hearing her speak English. She was medium built, fair, medium boobs. Gave CBJ and sex in different positions. Was not very exciting. Did second session after thirty minutes took hard time to get hard and came while doing doggy. After withdrawing saw that top of the ultra thin condom had completely ripped off exposing bare the glans. Ran to wash with soap and water and was scared though she assured me that she got herself tested 1 month ago. Now I am living a tense life waiting for 3 months to get my HIV test done. Guys one piece of advice don't use these ultra thin condoms and use good water based lubricant for long sessions.Sad Bro. We are with you.

One advice. Please get a ELISA test done ASAP, normally the test is quite accurate upto 72 hours. Any reputed diagnostics will do it. Think less and things should be fine. I am assuming you.

Are using Durex or KS SKYN. Desist please.

Stay Safe. ISG fraternity is with you.

Hyd2016
02-15-16, 21:30
Seniors Hi Is Nitu from Backpage OK to go with? Is she a SP or the actual girl? Please advise ends with 873.Nitu is booker. I no have problem, flowers always accurate to pics and service. They will send photo of current lineup. Give it a try.

HydMong
02-16-16, 00:58
Bro, do not worry all is well. My suggestion is to only durex condoms are trustworthy. , I have been using them fRom quite long time, no condom teared till now.

Hi guys yesterday night had 2 sessions with a Punjabi 25 year old, who claimed to be an ex kingfisher airhostess but was doubtful hearing her speak English. She was medium built, fair, medium boobs. Gave CBJ and sex in different positions. Was not very exciting. Did second session after thirty minutes took hard time to get hard and came while doing doggy. After withdrawing saw that top of the ultra thin condom had completely ripped off exposing bare the glans. Ran to wash with soap and water and was scared though she assured me that she got herself tested 1 month ago. Now I am living a tense life waiting for 3 months to get my HIV test done. Guys one piece of advice don't use these ultra thin condoms and use good water based lubricant for long sessions..

MuscleHetero
02-16-16, 01:17
Thanks for the support. I used moods ultra thin condom. As far as ELISA test for HIV, I heard it is an antibody test which takes upto 3 months before it is positive. That is why these antibody tests have window periods. While antigen tests like PCR can be done within 1 week they are very expensive. Been reading a lot of info from net.

Sad Bro. We are with you.

One advice. Please get a ELISA test done ASAP, normally the test is quite accurate upto 72 hours. Any reputed diagnostics will do it. Think less and things should be fine. I am assuming you.

Are using Durex or KS SKYN. Desist please.

Stay Safe. ISG fraternity is with you.

Royalpardesi2001
02-16-16, 01:59
Was at the Tank Bund, strolling around suddenly a Lady asked if I want "Time Pass" , she had a nice body but not so good face, I thought what the heck, Asked what's on menu, a HJ for Rs 100 and a Quickie Fuck for 300 , I went for the fuck, we went to a corner, she bent herself and lifted her saree, nice ass fucked her in doggy, with a condom of course. WAM Bam, thank you mam in middle of busy area hahah different experience WIR. Probably not.

Second.

Saw a new spa in Nearbuy, took the coupon for 1 HR massage and went, they sent in a guy as a therapist (OMG) my first experience with a guy (Not Sexually hahaha) it was strange to start with but at least I got a good relaxing massage, WIR never.

Sekhar 1506
02-16-16, 06:34
Can you please give the contact number?

Thanks in advance.

Hi friends,

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red

Sadiqhbk
02-16-16, 10:22
Hi guys yesterday night had 2 sessions with a Punjabi 25 year old, who claimed to be an ex kingfisher airhostess but was doubtful hearing her speak English. She was medium built, fair, medium boobs. Gave CBJ and sex in different positions. Was not very exciting. Did second session after thirty minutes took hard time to get hard and came while doing doggy. After withdrawing saw that top of the ultra thin condom had completely ripped off exposing bare the glans. Ran to wash with soap and water and was scared though she assured me that she got herself tested 1 month ago. Now I am living a tense life waiting for 3 months to get my HIV test done. Guys one piece of advice don't use these ultra thin condoms and use good water based lubricant for long sessions.Bro,

Don't worry nothing will happen there very less chance of infection for few seconds of exposure and for future please don't use thin condom they breaks because of dryness in girls flower LOL, take a test after 3 months until then use condom if you are married be safe and have fun.

RahulRocks
02-16-16, 12:06
Please share number dear.

Hi friends,

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Frozenbug
02-16-16, 13:31
Hi,

I'm in Hydrabad for 2 days. Appreciate if you could share some good spas and contacts through PM.

Regards.

ABS1199
02-16-16, 14:02
Was at the Tank Bund, strolling around suddenly a Lady asked if I want "Time Pass"

Second.

Saw a new spa in Nearbuy, took the coupon for 1 HR massage and went, they sent in a guy as a therapist (OMG) my first experience with a guy (Not Sexually hahaha) it was strange to start with but at least I got a good relaxing massage, WIR never.You are lucky. The spa where I went few years back, the guy was trying to oil my hole and I had to stop him and explain that I am here by accident. I expected female therapist. Thinking of that still gives me creeps.

Chutkabhut
02-16-16, 16:45
Hi friends,

HJ skills 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Damage 1500 (counter)+ 500 (HJ).Hi ABS1199,

Can you please share contact of this spa and name of therapist.

Would appreciate your help.

Greetings,

Jackson

KamalKhanan
02-16-16, 21:05
Hi,

I am traveling to Hyderabad this weekend.

Kindly provide indis or SP contact numbers.

Will share contacts which I had from previous visit.

Regards.

KK

Chahyd
02-17-16, 08:01
Visited the spa of taxes.

Assigned a new therapist.

Opted for deep tissue. The newbies have a way of testing waters.

Not an Indian therapist. The massage was good.

And then we reach the end. Quote: 2000.

Me: For that price no way.

Quote: nothing less.

Me: For that price it better be epic.

Quote: pay.

And then the rest as they say is history.

Was a good one. Probably with this post and the expectations it sets, fellow mongers might believe it to be a exaggeration.

Go with an open mind. PM for details.

Dhiru123
02-17-16, 08:50
I tried yesterday Kukatpally aunty. Not good face but good on bed. She also shared her friends contacts.

Looks- 5/10 (pimples on face).

Boobs- 9/10 .

Pussy 7/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- yes. She shared her friends digits and photos.

Damage - 3 k.

Second attached photo is her friends photo and first one is aunty's photo.

TheFapFinder
02-17-16, 10:53
Hi bro,

Do you mind sharing the details?

I can share one which was given by our fellow seniors. I will need to ask them if I can do that.

Anyway PM me bro.

Hi friends,

Thanks,

Rohit Red

Peter1965
02-17-16, 13:06
Please share number dear.

Greetings,

JacksonPl help with the contact.

Frozenbug
02-18-16, 02:37
Hi bros,

Can someone point towards any good quality spas near the park hotel.

Thanks

RahulRocks
02-18-16, 08:32
Checked at reception and found that Thai therapist are available. Booked the session. The therapist was not so great. More focus on extra. Not felt like doing it. The HJ skills were poor. Boobs are small as if pimple only. Big disappointment. However Friends looking for sure HJ please book with Thai and you are assured. Even receptionist is also aware of it it seems. Has any one offered her?

Damage 950 + 1 k tip.

OnlyUsuji
02-18-16, 08:33
I recently got this images from an SP. Any idea. Charge 10 k / night incall.

Qswdefrg12
02-18-16, 10:47
Was at the Tank Bund, strolling around suddenly a Lady asked if I want "Time Pass" , she had a nice body but not so good face, I thought what the heck, Asked what's on menu, a HJ for Rs 100 and a Quickie Fuck for 300 , I went for the fuck, we went to a corner, she bent herself and lifted her saree, nice ass fucked her in doggy, with a condom of course. WAM Bam, thank you mam in middle of busy area hahah different experience WIR. Probably not.

Second.

Saw a new spa in Nearbuy, took the coupon for 1 HR massage and went, they sent in a guy as a therapist (OMG) my first experience with a guy (Not Sexually hahaha) it was strange to start with but at least I got a good relaxing massage, WIR never.Bro,

Avoid the "Time Pass" ladies. They used to prowl around necklace road also before. My first HJ was a "time pass" chick on necklace road many years before.

The police "SHE" Teams are always on the look out around the tank bund, necklace road areas and these ladies also are known to create issues for money.

Keep safe!

Peter1965
02-18-16, 12:51
Hi friends,

Thanks,

Rohit RedI knew you would have had many requests flooding you. Iam looking for a little aged like the one you mentioned. All that I promise to you is to return the favor at the earliest on my own. Hope you would oblige me. Safe.

Peter1965
02-18-16, 13:16
Please get tested. Chances are low for one time encounter.Hi bro,

You getting too much worried, if it is the first time, don't worry at all. Elisa can be accurate with 72 hours after the encounter. Be safe,

SixePeople
02-18-16, 19:33
Checked at reception and found that Thai therapist are available. Booked the session. The therapist was not so great. More focus on extra. Not felt like doing it. The HJ skills were poor. Boobs are small as if pimple only. Big disappointment. However Friends looking for sure HJ please book with Thai and you are assured. Even receptionist is also aware of it it seems. Has any one offered her?

Damage 950 + 1 k tip.Hey,

When did you visit? I was there today and they don't have any Thai girls. Moh.

Amit Sharma
02-19-16, 03:05
Last month while returning from city passed through tank bund and found lady standing, asked for good time and agreed for 500 buck quick HJ. I driven the car and parallel unzipped the things and got some good BJ and then lastly closure via HJ. It was an awesome experience driving down the city with fun parallel. Yeah it was bit risky but enjoyed fully.

Will keep posted on many of actions happened in this lovely city.

Amit Sharma
02-19-16, 03:08
I knew you would have had many requests flooding you. I am looking for a little aged like the one you mentioned. All that I promise to you is to return the favor at the earliest on my own. Hope you would oblige me. Safe.Happy to see your experience. Let me know if we can exchange few contacts.

Greetings,

Jackson

BglrHunterr
02-19-16, 04:00
Brothers of Hyderabad,

I am from Andhra and settled down in Bangalore being very active on the Bangalore forum. I am in Hyderabad till 24th. I request you guys to provide me few good spa details with extras around Lakadi ka pul. Also any good Indies in 3 k-5 k range. I promise you all posts and assured help down Bangalore.

RahulRocks
02-19-16, 05:11
Hey,

When did you visit? I was there today and they don't have any Thai girls. Moh.Visited on Monday.

PavanDude
02-19-16, 05:45
Has anyone met the indi named Srivani from LB nagar?

BabyKutu
02-19-16, 06:28
I knew you would have had many requests flooding you. Hope you would oblige me. Safe.Check PM bro, sent you the details.

Vase01
02-19-16, 08:11
Read few reviews from our forum so went on to give this MP a try which turned out to be an Utter Crap and total waste of money.

Was assigned a petite NE middle aged around 30's, fair complexion. Within a minute the disposal is off and she obliged with a smile which gave the entire picture that.

Will go on, started the most creepiest and crappy massage I ever experienced in the entire country (Not even from the most wacky areas around Delhi) she didn't even know the standard ways of rubbing around but good hints throughout the session as her hands were around the LOC for the whole time.

So, Asked up front for extras for which she quoted jewel prices 2 K for HJ and 4 K for BJ, smiled and said darling for these prices I could get a pretty got Indie session.

And negotiated 2 k for BJ which turned to be even horrible than her massage skills was just acting BJ but hands are on there way continuing HJ. Could take any more of.

This shit and told her to finish off, had nice shower and moved out. At least the shower was a bit relieving than the whole experience.

WIR: Never again going back to this shit hole.

EXP: 1.6 K + 2 K (In drain).

TheFapFinder
02-19-16, 08:24
Hello ISGians,

Please share some contacts of aunties. Want to try some mature ladies. Really appreciate the help.

Will pay back with a good SP contact.

Thanks

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Butler123
02-19-16, 08:39
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Hyderabad from 26 Feb to 1st March. Can you guys please share any good indies, I can help you with Bangalore contacts. My last visit to Hyderabad was dry.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

TheFapFinder
02-19-16, 09:19
Hey,

Can you share the digits of the SP.

PM me we will talk further.

I recently got this images from an SP. Any idea. Charge 10 k / night incall.

Vase01
02-19-16, 15:52
Had the most crappiest massage ever, was assigned NE age in mid 30's, didn't know the basic skills of massage. Just moving hands around the zone. Disposal off in 5 min and directly popped up question for extras. She told 2 k for HJ and 3.5 k for BJ, negotiated 2 k for BJ and Tl and there started the crappiest BJ I ever had these skills were even pathetic than her massage, was just pissed off and left away after shower, shower was the only part that I enjoyed everything else is pathetic in this Rot hole.

WIR: never again.

Charges: 2 k + 2 k total in drain.

Krazen
02-19-16, 18:59
I recently got this images from an SP. Any idea. Charge 10 k / night incall.Hi,

Would you share SP details? PM me and we can take it from there.

Specialistpk00
02-19-16, 19:06
I tried yesterday Kukatpally aunty. Not good face but good on bed. She also shared her friends contacts.

Looks- 5/10 (pimples on face).

Boobs- 9/10 .

Pussy 7/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- yes. She shared her friends digits and photos.

Damage - 3 k.

Second attached photo is her friends photo and first one is aunty's photo.I require her badly kindly send contact details.

Greetings,

Jackson