PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Nrk999
02-19-16, 19:17
Got a pic from the SP. She was only available through the weekend.

Boobs- 9/10.

Ass- 9/10.

Pussy- Tight like nothing I have seen.

BBBJ- 8/10.

DFK- YES lots and lots of it.

Service- 9/10.

Charges- 10 k for plus 1 k tip. Bit high but good service.

WIR- Umm maybe. Even though the service was excellent the price was on the higher side.

TheFapFinder
02-20-16, 06:30
Digits ending with 873?

Boobs- 9/10.

Ass- 9/10.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

WIR- Umm maybe. Even though the service was excellent the price was on the higher side.

TheFapFinder
02-20-16, 06:32
Any review on this chick? Got from SP.

10 k 1 HR.

BabyKutu
02-20-16, 08:05

10 k 1 HR.Bro. Reverse search indicate the photo might not be real. Price is too high.

Pram1000
02-20-16, 11:07
Hi,

I have the contact of Priya but she is asking for ref. Can someone PM me reference for her?

Number ending with 008.

Also if anyone has Rani of M'pur new number please PM me. She gave number but I lost the phone and numbers.Got a call from her last week asking for references as she claims her phone was lost and thus her contacts. Was sounding very desperate for work. Wouldn't really suggest her, unless someone is really bored jerking off!

MachoMan22
02-20-16, 13:08
Bro. Avoid Rani. She is not worth 5 K, personally she is a let down, super mechanical and big time watcher. So to speak, she will not let you fondle her.

I am sure other brother's would have had the same experience. Please avoid.Agree with Babykutu boss. I had a bad experience too first time but had a surprisingly good experience two weeks back. Not sure if it is because of someone from this forum giving feedback. She did not watch time, allowed me to play with her to my desire. Did CBJ and sucked my balls nicely, started with WOT, sucked her tits nicely and then ended in mish. She was saying that she met some accident, was wearing a kind of body suit to support her arm and back and needs money etc etc. Despite all this chatter, overall was not a bad experience.

Damages: 3 K. She was asking for 500 more but I just refused.

MachoMan22
02-20-16, 13:44

10 k 1 HR.Don't know here but looks like heavily photoshopped pic. In any case, I will never pay 10 K. Hyderabad is getting insanely expensive. I was in Delhi for last two years and members there have done a great job of controlling prices. May be its also a demand and supply equation in favor of mongers. Its your money but please do not splurge. We can all keep this under control. Sincere request.

MeatHyd101
02-20-16, 14:35
Was a bit pissed off at work so went to TDS Gbowli for some relief. Was assigned one of my favorite thai there- Miss the.

As usual things began with a nice hug as I met her after quite some time. Lots of teasing stuff while changing into dispos. Followed by a nice massage.

Then towards the last wanted to try something new as I had already seen her topless back and forth. So asked for a nice BBBJ and she obliged. I usually don't prefer it but then who carries a condi while visiting a spa.

Must say it was one of the best to feel and watch those red rosy lips going up and down my shaft. After sometime signaled her and she took her mouth off and just finished me off in HJ. Then again some teasing stuff till I went in for shower.

Came back with orange juice and gave her a nice hug and left relieved. She told me that she is moving soon to Bangalore branch. Saw some useless NE chicks around while leaving.

Damage - 1. 5 k + 1. 5 K.

By the way just realised that its my centurion post here on ISG though it took almost 3 years to complete the century. (hence the pic).

Monger Club
02-20-16, 16:26

10 k 1 HR.I suggest avoid. Looks fake. Usually they show such pics and then when you reach them they give some story that she is not available for some reason and will let you compromise with someone else. In most cases since we had already put efforts to go there and have some alternatives available, we tend to compromise.

HappyGoout
02-20-16, 17:10
Hi friends, Sr members and my fellow mongers,

I need your help and I will remind of your help and will revert back your help.

I have gone and visited a girl after seeing in BP the SP has sent me a pic and when I went there he took money and send it to the room.

The girl what he sent to me is not same and I realized I got cheated and when I ask about the girl he said the girl he sent, has gone out.

When I demand my money back he refused and said if you like it or not, I have to go with the girl or no money returned.

I was fooled I trusted this SP and gave money before checking the girl.

SO I have decided instead of get cheated I better take help from you guys as you have more exp than me and can guide me in right way.

I can tell other regular members that its worth to spend $20 than got cheated, today I have taken subs and I hope I get your good support and help.

Thanks,

Moonie

TheFapFinder
02-20-16, 17:24
Hi guys,

There is a website. Aunties See info. Thy are asking for money to provide contacts of various categories. Ex nurse, widow etc.

Any one tried it?

HappyGoout
02-20-16, 17:41
Met this 23 years Indie yesterday. Thanks to my buddy who shared, Nice attitude, well educated, Fair. CBJ and GFE not a time watcher. Happy to exchange contact only if someone can provide same level of contact.Hi bro,

Can you please PM the number and I will definitely remind of your help and will share good contact once I build my list.

Appreciate for your help.

HappyGoout
02-20-16, 18:34
I suggest avoid. Looks fake. Usually they show such pics and then when you reach them they give some story that she is not available for some reason and will let you compromise with someone else. In most cases since we had already put efforts to go there and have some alternatives available, we tend to compromise.I agree with MongerClub. Don't trust SP sent pics. If you have trusted review of SP then you can go but if you didn't know still want to try please go and make sure you check the girl before any payment.

Jk Cool
02-20-16, 19:49
Any one here has experienced any female domination / mistress services in Hyderabad or for that matter in India, After mongering for long, I now look for a change, to excite and I recently developed this new interest to try for a change, but I don't find much info on the net. Please PM me if any one has any digits to share.

Sreeni
02-21-16, 05:07
Friends,

Need a help. Any pointers on this girl, received this photo from SP and he is quoting 6 k for 2 hrs. , please let me know if you have any feedback about. Her.

Thanks in advance.

EvilHakoora
02-21-16, 07:02
Is the number ending with- 873. This SP is sharing some fake pics. How much reliable is he?

Boobs- 9/10.

Ass- 9/10.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

Monger Club
02-21-16, 07:26
Hi friends, Sr members and my fellow mongers,

I need your help and I will remind of your help and will revert back your help.

I have gone and visited a girl after seeing in BP the SP has sent me a pic and when I went there he took money and send it to the room.

The girl what he sent to me is not same and I realized I got cheated and when I ask about the girl he said the girl he sent, has gone out.

When I demand my money back he refused and said if you like it or not, I have to go with the girl or no money returned.

I was fooled I trusted this SP and gave money before checking the girl.

SO I have decided instead of get cheated I better take help from you guys as you have more exp than me and can guide me in right way.

I can tell other regular members that its worth to spend $20 than got cheated, today I have taken subs and I hope I get your good support and help.

Thanks,

MoonieBro,

There is only one way to avoid this. Ask SP to show the girl before paying any money. Never pay before seeing the girl.

BabyKutu
02-21-16, 09:24
Hi guys,

There is a website. Aunties See info. Thy are asking for money to provide contacts of various categories. Ex nurse, widow etc.

Any one tried it?Avoid Bro. These are fly by night websites. LOC has many going by names madam supriya / madam jaya clubs. Initially they give you a list which never works. Tinder works better.

Apols. Will reply t your PM's today.

BabyKutu
02-21-16, 09:25
Any one here has experienced any female domination / mistress services in Hyderabad or for that matter in India, After mongering for long, I now look for a change, to excite and I recently developed this new interest to try for a change, but I don't find much info on the net. Please PM me if any one has any digits to share.Unfortunately not in Hyderabad bro, Bangalore has a BDSM club. They claim to be the only one in India which I doubt.

Never tried though as I am not a leather person.

Dega123
02-21-16, 10:00
Good to see Hyderabad forum active these days. Hope everyone is having fun. I won't be back Until December. My last trip was 1 of the best. I had fun with some nice gals but I can't post there pics here as most of them are college students. Stay Safe Bang Safe.

HappyGoout
02-21-16, 10:18
Hi guys,

Any one tried it?Don't trust these sites and I have seen these kind of ads in CL or BP too, they share a blog link and by looking at the pics in blog you can definitely tell that those all are pics you can find for free in the Internet.

Monger Club
02-21-16, 17:13
Don't trust these sites and I have seen these kind of ads in CL or BP too, they share a blog link and by looking at the pics in blog you can definitely tell that those all are pics you can find for free in the Internet.I agree with HappyGout. Just avoid bro. Waste of time.

Mic77
02-21-16, 19:43
Joined the Forum on 18th and BAM a senior helped me to get contact of Miss K.

19th: Quoted for 8 k in night, visited in the evening.

I know there are a lot of reviews on her so here is My scorecard:

GFE: Good (I am newbie to this, she made me feel comfortable).

Pussy: Loose (6/10).

Boobs: 7/10.

CBJ: 5/10.

DFK: No.

Damage: 5 k for 1 hour, 2 shots.

Tried doggy, missionary, WOT positions.

Showed her friends Pics (mostly auntys, except for a college girl) who will be coming to Hyderabad soon.

TheFapFinder
02-21-16, 19:59
Its always good to get some info. And where else would you find it? Here.

Thanks Monger Club and HappyGout.

Just a quick question, How is the LE in Hyderabad in general when dealing with Indies.

I agree with HappyGout. Just avoid bro. Waste of time.

Monger Club
02-22-16, 06:05
Its always good to get some info. And where else would you find it? Here.

Thanks Monger Club and HappyGout.

Just a quick question, How is the LE in Hyderabad in general when dealing with Indies.Currently LE activity in Hyderabad is running strong. A new SHE team has been formed in association with some Social Activists and Cyberabad Police. A better explanation on this had already been posted by BabyKutu in one of his posts here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1774611&viewfull=1#post1774611.

You can also find some more info about it online here:

https://www.facebook.com/SheTeamOnline

Recently it has been observed (as per one of the articles in Eenadu news paper a few days back) that apart from eve teasing cases, SHE team is also targeting SPs and girls from flesh trade, who were arrested in past as they are under radar trying to catch soliciting men. As far as Indies are concerned, chances are less as they might not be on Radar but you never know. Overall I suggest it is mandatory to do some are&the before approaching any of these SPs / Indies from this trade. You never know when you may run out of luck.

Stay safe and bang safe. Happy mongering to all.

Vase01
02-22-16, 06:09
Joined the Forum on 18th and BAM a senior helped me to get contact of Miss K.

19th: Quoted for 8 k in night, visited in the evening.

I know there are a lot of reviews on her so here is My scorecard:

GFE: Good (I am newbie to this, she made me feel comfortable).

Pussy: Loose (6/10).

Boobs: 7/10.

CBJ: 5/10.

DFK: No.

Damage: 5 k for 1 hour, 2 shots.

Tried doggy, missionary, WOT positions.

Showed her friends Pics (mostly auntys, except for a college girl) who will be coming to Hyderabad soon.Is she the famous Miss k from Kukatpally or any new catch bro! Could you share the contact.

UrsOnly5
02-22-16, 06:32
Going to US for a short trip. Any seniors contacts in LOS Angeles, CA area.

Thanks in advance.

YFriend
02-22-16, 08:04
Chatted with this Marwardi cpl on AFF seems genuine, just wanted to know if anyone has availed their service as from there post on AFF they are very popular. So please guys feedback is appreciated. The contact no end with 221.

Vase01
02-22-16, 08:30
After a pathetic experience at TD spa, was desperate for nice session and some lovely extras so visited AT spa at hitech.

Called them in the morning and booked appointment at 11 , was assigned a sexy Thai therapist miss T opted for 60/ min massage was so lovely and enjoyable with no hints but little touching. After the session asked her to pleasure Johnny for which she hesitated at first but convinced over a better service on next visit so she agreed and tool ample care with HJ and nice touching over the top. Overall was a nice experience.

Damage: 1.8 k + 1 k.

ScadRules
02-22-16, 10:21
Hi,

I have few unverified contacts, if you want to monger together please ping me on [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JameSha
02-22-16, 11:23
Hi,

Kindly send me the contact number please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sunny09
02-22-16, 11:52
Hello friends,

I am new to mongering and one of my friends told me about this site and I took subscription 3 days back itself.

I am posting my very first FR:

I got a contact of bpally aunty through my friend. I called her up and fixed an appointment yesterday. She guided me to the residential area and finally reached the place after so many calls.

The moment I saw her damn she was like fucking maid servant. Thought of going back but as it was my first time thought of giving a try. She was really amazing in bed. First had some chit chat and light kisses.

Then we undressed and started with hugging. Her melons were huge and slowly action started and completed the deed in WOT. As it was my first time everything happened in 15 minutes only. Not able to enjoy for a long time.

Hope seniors here will give me some tips.

Thanks,

Sunny

VishnuHyd
02-22-16, 13:56
Currently LE activity in Hyderabad is running strong. A new SHE team has been formed in association with some Social Activists and Cyberabad Police. A better explanation on this had already been posted by BabyKutu in one of his posts here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1774611&viewfull=1#post1774611.

You can also find some more info about it online here:

https://www.facebook.com/SheTeamOnline

Recently it has been observed (as per one of the articles in Eenadu news paper a few days back) that apart from eve teasing cases, SHE team is also targeting SPs and girls from flesh trade, who were arrested in past as they are under radar trying to catch soliciting men. As far as Indies are concerned, chances are less as they might not be on Radar but you never know. Overall I suggest it is mandatory to do some are&the before approaching any of these SPs / Indies from this trade. You never know when you may run out of luck.

Stay safe and bang safe. Happy mongering to all.I won't worry about she teams bothering indies. The idea of she teams is to stop eve teasing, protect women on roads and restrict indecent behavior. You are surely likely to get caught one of these days if you keep seeing high profile girl like Nisha who attract lot of attention.

VishnuHyd
02-22-16, 13:58
Friends,

Need a help. Any pointers on this girl, received this photo from SP and he is quoting 6 k for 2 hrs. , please let me know if you have any feedback about. Her.

Thanks in advance.She is with Maya. If you are going thru someone else, you are paying a premium for brokerage.

She is usually have genuine profiles but all her places are in the middle of apartments so some time they might rise suspicion. She keeps changing the places though to avoid this.

VishnuHyd
02-22-16, 14:00
Bro,

There is only one way to avoid this. Ask SP to show the girl before paying any money. Never pay before seeing the girl.You never pay the girl unless you see her. Most honest SPs show the girl first.

Massie
02-22-16, 19:50
Hello friends,

I saw a few Ads on LOC on body to body massages. Has anyone tried these? Are these genuine? I had one experience in be'lore a few years back. First time I saw in Hyderabad. Please let us know if someone has availed here!

RajHyd
02-23-16, 02:43
H spa at M'pur, anyone have been to this recently? Previously they were good services post massage session. Can someone throw some light on this spa?

Sadiqhbk
02-23-16, 08:22
Hey guys,

Any idea about this MPs one beside HD showroom name starts with L,second in be'hills near tabla name starts with V. A, and one in GVK name starts with O, please let me know and if you had any encounter near H nagar or Ab. S thanks.

ItzMeMonger
02-23-16, 08:28
Hi fellow mongers,

My First experience with a MILF at a MP. Visited one of the MP's that has picked up a lot of attention lately of Miss F. Bought a groupon coupon and visited the spa. Had booked an appointment with miss F. I was assigned the 4th room. Entered the room and in came Miss F, maybe in her mid 30's (She is not 45 as per what some member on the group posted) . A very cheerful lady, and she herself asked me why did you take this room, its close to the washroom which makes people frequent the area. Anyways, the massage started and we she lowered the dispo. I knew I was in for a treat. Massaged my butt crack with all the time in the world with an occasional touch on my balls. Johnny was slowly waking up. Had the most erotic back massage ever. She was a pro at this. She asked me to turn which I did, and she could see how hard I had become. She giggled and sat on my johnny. I couldn't resist and held onto her thighs. She was absolutely comfortable with that. She lent forward and massaged my chest with an occasional brush of her boobies against my nose. She was a pro at teasing. Next up she started to massage my nipples. Fuck that was it. I was turned on completely. She understood it and lowered my dispo. I grabbed onto her boobs which were plentiful at least for me. Lifter her dress and sucked on her boobies for a good 15 minutes since she was stroking me slowly. Tried to put my hand into her lower but she said no, which was fine as I was getting access to something. She jerked me off for well over 20 minutes, and I finally shot my load. Trust me she has the best nipples I have ever sucked. Washed of, had a glass of tango and paid her the tip. Johnny happy.

Damage- 1499 + 700 tip.

WIR. Definitely.

Ping me for details, only if you have contacts to share from your end. I am sorry for being blunt, but it has been a struggle to get contacts from seniors, some have given hints but never guided to the actual place. This has been my individual effort. However, I can share but in return for valid Contacts.

AnilChodary
02-23-16, 12:49
I had a nice session with busty girl, she is working in Dubai and came for India visit, one of my lady friend shared her number.

She is not that much white but average looking big boobs, had a nice session after long time. Can share her number in lieu of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] with ref.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Massie
02-23-16, 16:31
I walked in to this Spa opp the bakery last week. Got a Manipuri therapist and though the massage was good there were no extras. I read on this forum that Thai therapists are the sure shot path to heaven. So Today I called in advance and asked specifically for a Thai therapist. The massage was good but a little tough as the girl was heavily built (Ms. J) Right from go she was entering my pleasure areas-balls, ass crack, inner thighs, etc. So I knew I was going to get lucky today. Once the massage was done I asked for a happy ending and she pretended not to understand! After I asked her again she quoted 2 K and I laughed. She immediately said 1 K and I agreed for HJ + top access. The HJ was good as you'd expect from an expert. All in all a great experience. Damages 1.5 k at the counter + 1 k tip.

P.S: When I went to the bathroom I saw an awesome looking Thai therapist who I hope to try next time!

Monger Club
02-23-16, 16:37
You never pay the girl unless you see her. Most honest SPs show the girl first.What is your point bro? That is not true bro. My post was in response to HappyGoout's post (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1841619&viewfull=1#post1841619) where, he did pay without seeing the girl live. Hence people do pay SPs without seeing the girl live. Yes most of the honest SPs do show the girl but since HappyGoout did a mistake of paying without seeing the girl live, I advised him not to do so.

ABS1199
02-23-16, 16:47
Hi fellow mongers,

My First experience with a MILF at a MP. Visited one of the MP's that has picked up a lot of attention lately of Miss F. Bought a groupon coupon and visited the spa. Had booked

Damage- 1499 + 700 tip.

WIR. Definitely.

Ping me for details, only if you have contacts to share from your end. I am sorry for being blunt, but it has been a struggle to get contacts from seniors, some have given hints but never guided to the actual place. This has been my individual effort. However, I can share but in return for valid Contacts.Dude,

You want contacts in return of this?

Come on this is the most openly discussed spa and therapist 'F'. Anybody who has read my past posts can get enough hints on this.

I just want to say that you need to be more helpful towards people who cannot crack the codes in hints. If we can be generous and helpful at our best times, we will be getting same during our not good times.

Enjoy and be happy.

Cheers

ItzMeMonger
02-23-16, 16:51
Hi SAdiq bhai,

Have been to the one at HD showroom. Legitimate, and good one. Extras are on offer always.

RahulRocks
02-23-16, 17:38
I had tried many spa and found total damage is more compare to service we get by Indies at home. Called my old contact. She is Muslim lady name start with he. Negotiated for 2 k with 2 time blow job. Decided the time and she was at my home as per decided time. Her BBBJ skills are awesome. Ass liking is like heaven.

First round was quick and after some chit chat started second round.

Overall great experience.

Damage 2 k.

Her number ends with 862.

VishnuHyd
02-23-16, 17:49
Done with local mongering. Got a week break so planning to go to Mumbai or Delhi this weekend.

Any ideas which is the wbest place for CGIs or high quality, safe and reliable babes? Based on your experience, I am planning fora 2-3 days visit to one of these places.

Twister9
02-23-16, 18:47
H spa at M'pur, anyone have been to this recently? Previously they were good services post massage session. Can someone throw some light on this spa?I went 4 months back. Its too expensive. They will offer extras also.

Qganesha
02-23-16, 20:30
Hi,

Where is this HD showroom & therapist 'F' ? I am looking for MP / sex around Hitech city Hyderabad.

Qganesha
02-23-16, 20:35
Done with local mongering. Got a week break so planning to go to Mumbai or Delhi this weekend.

Any ideas which is the wbest place for CGIs or high quality, safe and reliable babes? Based on your experience, I am planning fora 2-3 days visit to one of these places.Where are these.

1) I walked in to this Spa opp the bakery last week.

2) HD showroom.

3) Therapist F.

SixePeople
02-23-16, 21:00
Hello friends,

I saw a few Ads on LOC on body to body massages. Has anyone tried these? Are these genuine? I had one experience in be'lore a few years back. First time I saw in Hyderabad. Please let us know if someone has availed here!Dialed few weeks back and came to know the location around Diamond Point. Since it was too far from my place I haven't gone there. On phone was told there is BTB with happy ending on the menu and no sex. Number ending with 750. Their ads are flooded on Locto.

RajHyd
02-24-16, 03:02
I went 4 months back. Its too expensive. They will offer extras also.But they are now available on a popular coupon site, so price is not an issue I guess now.

SantoshFun
02-24-16, 03:10
I am shifting from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Would highly appreciate if you can share good indies digits, and reference. Can certainly reciprocate with Bangalore details.

SilverDew
02-24-16, 04:00
Hi, maintain distance from Loc ads and especially if they are posted multiple times. Not all of them though, few work. I had my share of luck from there. Stay cautious, Keep safe.

Dialed few weeks back and came to know the location around Diamond Point. Since it was too far from my place I haven't gone there. On phone was told there is BTB with happy ending on the menu and no sex. Number ending with 750. Their ads are flooded on Locto.

Monger Club
02-24-16, 04:11
Got them from one of my regular SPs. Anyone had been with any one of them?

Monger Club
02-24-16, 04:23
I won't worry about she teams bothering indies. The idea of she teams is to stop eve teasing, protect women on roads and restrict indecent behavior. You are surely likely to get caught one of these days if you keep seeing high profile girl like Nisha who attract lot of attention.True bro. That is surely the risk we take for mongering. For that matter risk is there with every MP / girl / SP / place we visit. Personally speaking, it thrills me.

SixePeople
02-24-16, 06:50
Hi, maintain distance from Loc ads and especially if they are posted multiple times. Not all of them though, few work. I had my share of luck from there. Stay cautious, Keep safe.Agreed. Some of them are fake. On one of my visit to MP via Locto came to know that there are agents who post ads and get commission based on each client they forward to a SPA. Agent asked me not to speak about extras at front desk and only communicate directly to the masseur.

Qswdefrg12
02-24-16, 09:09
H spa at M'pur, anyone have been to this recently? Previously they were good services post massage session. Can someone throw some light on this spa?Was at this spa about a month or so ago. TL+HJ is available, little more if you are regular.

IndyGuy36
02-24-16, 10:31
In Hyderabad for 2 days can any seniors point to a genuine contact please.

AquaGenius
02-24-16, 10:50
Their digits end with 750 and as stated by another brother, one of these is located near diamond point. I've been to that place and they provide TL B2B. This is purely concentrated for extras and so don't expect much on massage part. There were 3 ladies of whom 2 seemed a little around 33-35. Third one was lean and good. Took service from her. However, she was not very cooperative during the TL massage. Tried to resist like getting on to the table completely or giving a kiss. However, B2B with TL and HJ was given. My friend who went with one of the older ladies said he got LFK and better service. He got TL almost for 30 mins while I got for the last 15 mins.

If you are looking for B2B massage its genuine and no risk. They ask for 2.5 k at counter but say you were here before and got it for 1.5 k. Negotiate. Inside you need to give a tip, that depends on you, while I spent 300, my friend spared 500. Hope this helps.

Hello friends,

I saw a few Ads on LOC on body to body massages. Has anyone tried these? Are these genuine? I had one experience in be'lore a few years back. First time I saw in Hyderabad. Please let us know if someone has availed here!

ItzMeMonger
02-24-16, 11:30
What I said was my opinion. I have Pm'd several seniors and they have ignored all those messages. Its easy to preach to be helpful, and then get my ass screwed when I ask for favors. I have received 11 Pm's asking for the contact of the MP. If your post was informative and an equivalent to a WIKI post, then either these people don't trust you in spite of 40 posts or they are newbies like me who have just started off. Nevertheless I have helped them out, and will continue to do so.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

Pram1000
02-24-16, 11:39

Any ideas which is the wbest place for CGIs or high quality, safe and reliable babes? Based on your experience, I am planning fora 2-3 days visit to one of these places.Delhi. Plenty of options in all categories of pleasure.

Sunny09
02-24-16, 11:54
My worst second FR:

Yesterday afternoon I fixed an appointment with Kpally aunty name starting with be and ending with vi. She guided me to some residential area in Allwyn colony, after reaching the place she directed me to the wine shop and asked to take some beers.

After that she sent some one to pick me up and finally reached the place. Its an independent house with a pimp siting in the hall. Then comes the aunty. OMG she was like bull shit, I wanted to come back but as I spent Rs. 390 for beers I wanted to take BJ at least and she even doesn't know how to do it.

Total waste of money for beers and 0.5 k for BJ.

Very second experience was a disaster.

Seniors please help me with some good contacts. I.

Saw an FR of appa junction aunty. Can anyone please help me with contact details of her. You can PM me.

Purayil
02-24-16, 13:18
Last week had the occasion to frequent a forum discussed SP and a Locanto provider. As there was issues with the Incall, thought of visiting outcall joint (after quite a while) of one of the discussed SP Mr S digits ending 133. Went to Maitrivanam & a youngster came to pick me up to a decent looking place. There was a board displaying "Managing Director " outside the room destined. No similarity between the girl I saw & I got. Obliged seeing her pleading eyes and I should say she did a good job in trying to please so her looks were 4/10. Next day Locanto Ms S digits ending 4421 send a cutes pic & though skepticism on locanto as a group prevailed decided to give a try. Ameerpath it was & interestingly you are asked to wait near one of the Pillars of the Metro (happened at Maitrivanam also) & pickup man found it easy to spot me. The girl was as promised & it was an excellent one hour. Originally Assamese, residing at Mumbai & she has learned well the trips and tricks. I do agree that it's all hit and go but then Locanto are not that bad as it's made out in FR. Sometimes one gets lucky. The damage was 3 and 4 k respectively.

Sadiqhbk
02-24-16, 13:29
Went to MP beside HD showroom name starts with L nothing extraordinary, OK room has a attached bathroom, girl was from NE and theres a receptionist who also gives massages she Telugu with big bazookas, but face not my type. Just had HJ as she was not ready for TL as it was my first time.

Massage 7/10.

Girl 7/10 boobs look good from outside she dint let me touched it.

Place 6/10.

1 K at counter .5 to girl.

DesiPunter
02-24-16, 17:04
A few days ago, I had work at Ameerpet and once I was done, I was tempted to try Ms P again.

There was talk about her being ill with some dangerous infection but all that was unfounded. When I asked about it, she said that she had a viral fever for a few days and after that she was inundated with calls inquiring about her health.

Anyway she said I can come right away and so I did. She welcomed me with her daughter in her arms. I was shocked to see the kid and asked how she would give me service.

She introduced me to another girl Ms A who she said was very good at what she did and requested me to try her out. I agreed and struck a deal with A for a TL.

Ms A is a local and speaks Hindi quite OK. She started off with a very good massage of my back. When the inevitable front massage commenced, she took off her top and bra to display a possibly be to see cup boobs.

She got on top of my rubbed her tits all over from dick to face and allowed me to play with and suck her tits. This continued for around 10 minutes.

She then started playing with my Chotte Ustaad and followed my instructions on how she had to touch and rub. The HJ was not bad and I soon came all over her hand.

After a clean up, she gave me a head massage and we were done.

It was OK but did not have the magical Ms P touch (or boobs).

While leaving I asked P if she stopped giving service. She said she hasn't and assured me she would definitely massage me the next time I visited.

Scores (Ms A).

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 5/10 small for my taste but firm with tiny nips.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10 (refused BJ or sex, but wasn't expecting it anyway).

WIR: No. Would return only for Ms P.

Damages: 1500 + 300 tip.

Note: please DO NOT ask me for the contact if you do not have substantial FRs. This is the condition upon which a senior had shared her number with me.

Please dig through my old FRs to find my account of Ms P's services.

SuperDuperMyse
02-24-16, 18:34
I am shifting from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Would highly appreciate if you can share good indies digits, and reference. Can certainly reciprocate with Bangalore details.Check your PM dude. Send me contacts from blr, I appreciate it.

PuneCock96
02-24-16, 19:52
Hello fellow ISGians!

I'm coming to Hyderabad on 1st week of March. Can any monger provide any indie / HW context with place?

SfoCowboy
02-25-16, 06:28
Hi,

I'm looking for a decent girl friendly hotel in Hyderabad. Budget is arnd 3 k. Can someone please suggest by PM.

Regards,

ItzMeMonger
02-25-16, 06:41
Sorry Sadiq bhai, that you didn't get lucky. I had the same girl but the experience was much better!

BabyKutu
02-25-16, 07:46
Hi,

I'm looking for a decent girl friendly hotel in Hyderabad. Budget is arnd 3 k. Can someone please suggest by PM.

Regards,Check PM bro.

NewtoHyd
02-25-16, 09:28
A few days ago, I had work at Ameerpet and once I was done, I was tempted to try Ms P again.

There was talk about her being ill with some dangerous infection but all that was unfounded. When I asked about it, she said that she had a viral fever for a few days and after that she was inundated with calls inquiring about her health.

Anyway she said I can come right away and so I did. She welcomed me with her daughter in her arms. I was shocked to see the kid and asked how she would give me service.

She introduced me to another girl Ms A who she said was very good at what she did and requested me to try her out. I agreed and struck a deal with A for a TL.

Ms A is a local and speaks Hindi quite OK. She started off with a very good massage of my back. When the inevitable front massage commenced, she took off her top and bra to display a possibly be to see cup boobs.

She got on top of my rubbed her tits all over from dick to face and allowed me to play with and suck her tits. This continued for around 10 minutes.

She then started playing with my Chotte Ustaad and followed my instructions on how she had to touch and rub. The HJ was not bad and I soon came all over her hand..I was also shocked when a senior member cautioned me about P. Then I stopped visiting her but there is another P who is good in cooperation but zero massage. You get everything except penetration, no BJ. Ambiance is very bad, you can try once in a while. Regarding A, initially she was very strict, then madam P gave her warning now she is as good as P. I find these two better than the so called B2B massages from Secunderabad. You treat these gals well, they will treat you well. Also more tips more services.

Madam P has not stopped, still some customers take service from her, she has magical touch, but off late due to illness she lost the charm. Avoid. Try other two P, A.

NewtoHyd
02-25-16, 09:42
Got the lead about this MP in Sri colony. Called them around 2 months back, they quoted 2. 5 k for counter, I avoided. That rate holds good for high end parlors in high street areas, not these areas. Then again called last week, this time they told 1.5 k after discount. Went there paid 1. 5 k, he gave me 200 back Here the therapists are mostly NE. Asked for SI, he told none. Then went in, came a young beautiful, clean gal from Mizoram, asked her name 5 times, couldn't understand.

Didn't wear under, covered with towel, she came and removed towel but no surprise or shock from her. She gave excellent massage including 'special crack massage' on request. It was relaxing. At the end I tried to touch her boobs, she giggled but didn't allow. She started giving slow HJ, at the peak I put my hand inside her top. Nice feeling. Went in for nice shower and came back, wanted to tip her but she was not to be seen. So I walked out with less damage and nice experience.

After few days, went again this time he assigned another NE. Inside she only asked me to remove towel, undee. Massage was good, not great. She is not that clean as first gal. While giving chest massage, she kept on leaning on me brushing her tits on my face. After few brushes, I held her tightly and started squeezing her tits. What followed next 10 min was a bliss. She opened top, nice pair, full cooperation. Everything except sex. There were knocks on the door, so finished off quickly, took shower, paid her 0. 5 k tips and came out. Possibly this is the same gal the senior referred me.

I checked on groupon you can get for less than 1 k. May be next time I will go with coupon.

These could be hit and miss, but at that rate nothing to lose much. Ambiance is OK.

Likku
02-25-16, 11:54
Got the lead about this MP in sri*colony. Called them around 2 months back, they quoted 2. 5 k for counter, I avoided. That rate holds good for high end parlors in high street areas, not these areas. Then again called last week, this time they told 1. 5 k after discount. Went there paid 1. 5 k, he gave me 200 back Here the therapists are mostly NE. Asked for SI, he told none. Then went in, came a young beautiful, clean gal from Mizoram, asked her name 5 times, couldn't understand.

Didn't wear undee, covered with towel, she came and removed towel but no surprise or shock from her. She gave excellent massage including 'special crck massage' on request. It was relaxing. At the end I tried to touch her boobs, she giggled but didn't allow. She started giving slow HJ, at the peak I put my hand inside her top. Nice feeling. Went in for nice shower and came back, wanted to tip her but she was not to be seen. So I walked out with less damage and nice experience.

After few days, went again this time he assigned another NE. Inside she only asked me to remove towel, undee. Massage was good, not great..I have been to this place before and if I am not wrong it's yes yes from the area you mentioned. Tried the assame one and the massage was OK. When comes to extras it was good with HJ and topless. Can be tried once. I tried it from groupon.

Counter: 999 + 1 k tip.

Qganesha
02-25-16, 18:07
Tried this today, from TOI classifieds.

Near JNTU, besides vrk silks.

Only 1 girl.

Looks: 7/10, except face.

Service: HJ, allowed to suck her boobs / bite her nipples.

Strictly no to below part, massage is below par.

Ambiance not good.

Masterix42
02-26-16, 05:04
Thanks to Babykutu finally managed to find this hidden place. 2.5 k at counter. Always believed that Indian girls can't give a good massage. But I changed my opinion after this experience. But it's got it's cons. Even though extras were on offer, I was simply not aroused. The SI was very average looking. She was trying her best to jerk me, but Johny was just not interested! LOL.

If you want a good traditional stir massage this is the place. If am mistaken, maybe the seniors can help me? Should I ask for someone in specific? The one that serviced me was Ms A.

Likku
02-26-16, 08:44
Hi folks,

Being to this place stone in red used in jewelry.

Booked from groupon and scheduled it for today.

Reached to this place (located in heart of the city) easy to find. Showed the coupon at desk. Assigned a Thai type not sure if she is from Thailand or Desi. She doesn't know Hindi only speaks English.

Given disposable and changed to it. Got a mind blowing professional massage but no hint of extras at all. Stayed away from private parts and didn't touch the undie at all. Took the steam bath and returned.

Has any body tried their luck here?

Cost: 1199 (groupon) + no tips.

Cheers.

ShakeFun
02-26-16, 16:00
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Msid2710
02-26-16, 18:25
Dear ISG brothers. I'm in Hyderabad for a few days. Would appreciate any help with indies or SPs. I'll be more than happy to assist whenever you're in Delhi.

Many thanks.

SixePeople
02-26-16, 20:53
Hi folks,

Being to this place stone in red used in jewelry.

Booked from groupon and scheduled it for today.

Reached to this place (located in heart of the city) easy to find. Showed the coupon at desk. Assigned a Thai type not sure if she is from Thailand or Desi. She doesn't know Hindi only speaks English.

Given disposable and changed to it. Got a mind blowing professional massage but no hint of extras at all. Stayed away from private parts and didn't touch the undie at all. Took the steam bath and returned.

Has any body tried their luck here?

Cost: 1199 (groupon) + no tips.

Cheers.Ruby Spa is professional. Massage will be very good. As soon as you reach with coupon the mustache may have asked you additional 200/- for female therapist.

GunjanKumar
02-27-16, 02:08
Went to MP beside HD showroom name starts with L nothing extraordinary, OK room has a attached bathroom, girl was from NE and theres a receptionist who also gives massages she Telugu with big bazookas, but face not my type. Just had HJ as she was not ready for TL as it was my first time.

Massage 7/10.

Girl 7/10 boobs look good from outside she dint let me touched it.

Place 6/10.

1 K at counter .5 to girl.
Hi fellow mongers,

My First experience with a MILF at a MP. Visited one of the MP's that has picked up a lot of attention lately of Miss F. Bought a groupon coupon and visited the spa. Had booked an appointment with miss F. I was assigned the 4th room. Entered the room and in came Miss F, maybe in her mid 30's (She is not 45 as per what some member on the group posted) . A very cheerful lady, and she herself asked me why did you take this room, its close to the washroom which makes people frequent the area. Anyways, the massage started and we she lowered the dispo. I knew I was in for a treat. Massaged my butt crack with all the time in the world with an occasional touch on my balls. Johnny was slowly waking up. Had the most erotic back massage ever. She was a pro at this. She asked me to turn which I did, and she could see how hard I had become. She giggled and sat on my johnny..Hey bro,

I am newly reg monger. However I keep reading posted. Finally inspired to join the bandwagon after some fuckups in life. Feeling depressed. Can you give a hint of where to find this MP. And MILF in Hyderabad. Please Give a hint or the starting letters of MP. And starting letters of area.

Thanks in advance.

Janam007
02-27-16, 07:17
Got the lead about this MP in Sri colony. Called them around 2 months back, they quoted 2. 5 k for counter, I avoided. That rate holds good for high end parlors in high street areas, not these areas. Then again called last week, this time they told 1.5 k after discount. Went there paid 1. 5 k, he gave me 200 back Here the therapists are mostly NE. Asked for SI, he told none. Then went in, came a young beautiful, clean gal from Mizoram, asked her name 5 times, couldn't understand.

Didn't wear under, covered with towel, she came and removed towel but no surprise or shock from her. She gave excellent massage including 'special crack massage' on request. It was relaxing. At the end I tried to touch her boobs, she giggled but didn't allow..Thanks bro. Last year I attempted this spa. It was professional. Tried with groupon coupon. Fixed appointment. I expected NE, but one (not NE) 30.

+ therapist M was assigned. Massage was very good. At the end, HJ with top access was enjoyed. A complete package. Other NE therapist is also there. Try your luck.

Damages: 999+800 (tip).

Massage: 9/10.

Body: 7/10.

SuperDuperMyse
02-27-16, 10:01
Thanks to Babykutu finally managed to find this hidden place. 2.5 k at counter. Always believed that Indian girls can't give a good massage. But I changed my opinion after this experience. But it's got it's cons. Even though extras were on offer, I was simply not aroused. The SI was very average looking. She was trying her best to jerk me, but Johny was just not interested! LOL.

If you want a good traditional stir massage this is the place. If am mistaken, maybe the seniors can help me? Should I ask for someone in specific? The one that serviced me was Ms A.It used be 1. 8 K earlier, bumped to 2. 5 k now?.

MachoMan22
02-27-16, 20:11
One of the Indie's I know Miss are from Madhapur, called this morning and told she has two friends visiting from near by place and available this weekend. I was not too keen but then decided to give a try. Reached her place around noon. Two girls on offer, both in their 20's and as promised by Indie looked like college going girls. One was fair and a bit plump and the other dark complexion but thin and good figure. I decided to go with the second one. What followed next was something I was not expecting.

Since she was Telugu speaking and I don't speak the language, my attempt to do some chit chat did not yield much. However, she was absolutely ready to please me. Started with a long DFK with me exploring her body. After we got rid of our clothes, made me lie down and came over me to give a nice B2B rub. Have not experience anything like this in a while. Then followed a really slow and deep BBBJ. She was clearly enjoying it too. Gave my face a nice boobs massage while I fingered her.

Started with WOT. She wanted doggie but I was not too keen so ended up in mish. She was pretty tight down there. By this time she was all hot, moaning and took me in completely. Overall, great experience.

Face: 6/10 Ok but not great.

Body overall: 8/10 nice, petite frame.

Boobs: 9/10 firm.

GFE: 9/10 I have not had this experience in a while.

WIR: Yes. This girl was much better than the Indie.

Indie told both girls are available till Sunday. If Johnny is in mood, might return to taste the other one. She seemed more friendly.

Happy to share digits with anyone who can reciprocate with Indie contacts.

Stay safe, Bang safe.

RamboRaj
02-28-16, 02:50
Does any one have indie contacts in vijayawada. Iam on a short trip, thanks in advance.

Xrahul831
02-28-16, 04:50
Got the Indie contact from Locanto. She gave her Skype ID and then we chatted and she agreed to come over.

When I met her I was a little disappointed as she was very dark but when the act started it was awesome.

She was too focused on giving me pleasure. Eating me deep. She licked me like candy and does all the time.

She gave a CBJ followed by wot. We repeated 5 non stop rounds in 2 hrs.

She had great stamina and she kept asking for how can she make it more enjoyable for me.

I have never met a gal that is so wanting to please me.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Time watcher: No.

WIR: Absolutely.

Damage: 8 k 2 hrs.

Happy to exchange contact and expect you to reciprocate.

Butler123
02-28-16, 07:41
Thanks to Desipunter for sharing the contact. I was in touch with her last week. Yesterday fixed appointment, she directed me to her flat. Quite safe location. Welcomed me with some water and big hug. Spent sometime talking to her. She has a good assets. Started with Lip kissing and kissing all over her body. She has big assets and pressed very hard her boobs and sucked her nipples. Enjoyed about 30 minutes later started the action with CBJ, and changed to doggy and released. Enjoyed a lot in doggy, her big ass and boobs gave a good kick.

Overall good experience.

Cheers!

PavanDude
02-28-16, 11:15
Is she Anjali from Madhapur?

Got the Indie contact from Locanto. She gave her Skype ID and then we chatted and she agreed to come over.

When I met her I was a little disappointed as she was very dark but when the act started it was awesome.

She was too focused on giving me pleasure. Eating me deep. She licked me like candy and does all the time.

She gave a CBJ followed by wot. We repeated 5 non stop rounds in 2 hrs.

She had great stamina and she kept asking for how can she make it more enjoyable for me.

I have never met a gal that is so wanting to please me..

DesiPunter
02-28-16, 11:54
I had always maintained believed that if man wishes, he could have as much free sex as possible, the main investment being good conversation laced with humor.

Few months ago, I had cultivated a hot sales girl working in one of the prominent malls and wrote a sort of FR about my session with her. Now that girl has returned to her hometown to get married.

Now I have successfully tapped another resource: a married 34 year old architect with an insatiable appetite for sex that she doesn't seem to get at home. We met at a supermarket where our eyes met and hers lingered longer than necessary. My radar captured the interest. She wasn't a pretty lady in the conventional sense. But had an inviting sparkle in her eyes that turns me on. Other than that she had massive tits that I love. She is a short (reaches up to my chest only), plump, dusky lady with a slightly crooked teeth, round shapely rear, apart from her aforementioned boobies. She also had a visible sindoor above her forehead.

Wasting no time I directly approached her, to her shock, and introduced myself. She proved to be a friendly talker and in 10 minutes we exchanged numbers. Two lunch meets followed in the next one month. By the second lunch we were freely touching each other during conversation and that was the invitation I was looking for.

One weekday (when both of us were supposed to be at work), we went on a drive in the morning to one of the popular resorts on the outskirts that welcomes discrete couples. There is was a wild 3 sessions with BBBJ, 69, mish and doggie. Tried anal but she was scared at the last minute and as a compensation she offered me a nice BBBJ with cum on boobs. We checked out by 5.00 and headed back to city.

I know this is not really an FR but an example to make you realize your own potential. Just a little guts and sweet talk can get you lots of free sex. I am in my early 40's but managed all this. Of course fitness is important. A pot belly will never get you ladies like this. So eat smart, live smart and you don't have to spend thousands of rupees to have some fun. I pay for sex only when I've not had it for many days.

RajKumar1988
02-28-16, 12:33
Hi guys,

What are the charges of Miss K?

1 time?

2 time?

Night?

Thanks to Desipunter for sharing the contact. I was in touch with her last week. Yesterday fixed appointment, she directed me to her flat. Quite safe location. Welcomed me with some water and big hug. Spent sometime talking to her. She has a good assets. Started with Lip kissing and kissing all over her body. She has big assets and pressed very hard her boobs and sucked her nipples. Enjoyed about 30 minutes later started the action with CBJ, and changed to doggy and released. Enjoyed a lot in doggy, her big ass and boobs gave a good kick.

Overall good experience.

Cheers!

NaniNaresh
02-28-16, 13:26
I was free on Saturday, I called my regular sp, he said one girl was their, with sweet 20 years. I said to him send photo. He immedialty whatsaap her photo.

I liked her face and looking good assets in photo. I said to him, I want to meet her. He directed the place and given her number, to talk directly.

I called her, she given directions to her place. She came out her room, and waiting for me. We met with good smile and pressed her boobs, when gone inside the room.

But she asked biryani to eat afternoon. Then I came out and tooked one biryani parcel to her with one tin hard beer to mine, near knagar. After deed started.

She undressed immediately, said to mine undress. I undressed, then she was strted, CBJ and after miss position completed. Her boobs size is 34,ass also good.

And after tin beer, second round closed in miss position. She was not accepted doggy and BBJ. She came from vizg. Good GFE, Not time watcher. I fucked her pussy ver hard.

SantoshFun
02-28-16, 13:27
Thank you Mongerclub and SuperDuperMyse. Appreciate the help. I have shared all the Bangalore digits I have along with Vennela Hyderabad digits. I am sure very few would have tried her. Please do share more digits. On an other note, Dev13 your mail box is full. Dev13, Sandybajaj, Johnleecap and Desipunter, Brothers, have some trust (I am a Senior in ISG for godsakes) and share digits rather than quoting names and asking for digits. I wouldn't run away with phone numbers, LOL. However, as a good will gesture, I have shared all the contacts I have so far with you. Happy Mongering. Hope to get more help from you guys in future. Happy Mongering.

TheRaven2016
02-28-16, 14:03
So, I went to my favorite spa again yesterday, AT Spa at M'pur. Took my my therapist (She's a Thai too. PM me for name).

The massage was for 1.8 k. I paid her another 3 k for complete service. I did take my precautions with me cause they won't have it.

It was fucking awesome. Will go back for sure.

Cheers mates!

Bodhi Satva
02-28-16, 17:28
Was at this spa about a month or so ago. TL+HJ is available, little more if you are regular.Seniors please advise. Was at this spa and got a bit suspicious because the girl glanced at the mirror couple of time. Any of you have any suspicions about this place (like recording etc). Appreciate advise. Thanks. Just wanted to alert and clarify my doubt.

Cheers.

Masterix42
02-28-16, 17:37
It used be 1. 8 K earlier, bumped to 2. 5 k now?.This was my first time here super duper. Maybe I should have bargained. Didn't try. Was eager to meet the girl which turned out to be a KLPD.

Xrahul831
02-28-16, 18:23
Is she Anjali from Madhapur?No she is not Anjali. She is Ms. N, digits ending 643.

BabyKutu
02-28-16, 18:47
Seniors please advise. Was at this spa and got a bit suspicious because the girl glanced at the mirror couple of time. Any of you have any suspicions about this place (like recording etc). Appreciate advise. Thanks. Just wanted to alert and clarify my doubt.

Cheers.PM'ed you bro. Relax all is OK there.

RaghMeister
02-28-16, 22:42
Bhayya,

Can you help me to open my mongering account. I have been requesting seniors but to no avail. I had tried the same in Bangalore as well, but to no avail. I am stuck at zero. Please help me open my account.

I will reciprocate for sure wherever I get to add more birdies.

Thanks.

I tried yesterday Kukatpally aunty. Not good face but good on bed. She also shared her friends contacts.

Looks- 5/10 (pimples on face).

Boobs- 9/10 .

Pussy 7/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- yes. She shared her friends digits and photos.

Damage - 3 k.

Second attached photo is her friends photo and first one is aunty's photo.

DeadlyScorpio
02-29-16, 02:06
Got them from one of my regular SPs. Anyone had been with any one of them?2nd lady was with Nisha few months back. Do not know how good she is, but I did see few pics of her through Nisha.

ItzMeMonger
02-29-16, 05:27
Activate your PM bro.

CrazyLooks
02-29-16, 05:50
Hi all,

Wait is over and Finally decided to experience MP.

Last week went to the most hearing Therapist "F" from the most happening MP TDS at G'Bowli. Firstly Thanks to all seniors who helped me in finding the MP.

Called the MP in the Morning around 10 and fixed appointment with therapist at 3. Was there at MP around by sharp 3 having a couple of Bears and took a package of 3 k for 90 min service and I was allocated a space which was very good.

After 10 min of my wait she entered the room with smiling face and offered me Water and a chocklait. She is dam hot MILF in mid 30. Started the Therapy with back first and I am getting the signals slowly and she completed the back in 20 to 30 min and asked me to turn around. I asked her to remove my Dispo and my hands started searching for her top assets. She removed her top with inners and started B2B message. I am on the moon when she is giving massage to my John with her boobs and nipples. I changed the position to 69 soon and I pulled her kurta with inners and started fingering and licked her lower assets while she is on BJ. She concluded it in 10 min with happy ending and started dressing showing me way to shower. I have given tip of 1 K and she happily took that.

Next week I would like to visit Miss P from A Pet and I request to help me with her digits and references.

HappyGoout
02-29-16, 07:15

Overall good experience.

Cheers!Hi ?buddy,

I have sent Privat PM can you please share the number and appreciate for the details you have given in the thread.

Thanks.

HappyGoout
02-29-16, 07:16
I was free on Saturday, I called my regular sp, he said one girl was their, with sweet 20 years. I said to him send photo. He immedialty whatsaap her photo.

I liked her face and looking good assets in photo. I said to him, I want to meet her. He directed the place and given her number, to talk directly.

I called her, she given directions to her place. She came out her room, and waiting for me. We met with good smile and pressed her boobs, when gone inside the room.

But she asked biryani to eat afternoon. Then I came out and tooked one biryani parcel to her with one tin hard beer to mine, near knagar. After deed started.

She undressed immediately, said to mine undress. I undressed, then she was strted, CBJ and after miss position completed. Her boobs size is 34,ass also good.

And after tin beer, second round closed in miss position. She was not accepted doggy and BBJ. She came from vizg. Good GFE, Not time watcher. I fucked her pussy ver hard.What is the damage?

Sunny09
02-29-16, 07:32
Hello all,

Can anyone suggest me with a girl friendly hotel in Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Sunny

Monger Club
02-29-16, 08:57
2nd lady was with Nisha few months back. Do not know how good she is, but I did see few pics of her through Nisha.Thanks for the feedback. BTW I tried the first one and will post the FR in a day or two as I am little busy with some business work.

StaticCouch
02-29-16, 11:19
I had always maintained believed that if man wishes, he could have as much free sex as possible, the main investment being good conversation laced with humor.

Few months ago, I had cultivated a hot sales girl working in one of the prominent malls and wrote a sort of FR about my session with her. Now that girl has returned to her hometown to get married.

Now I have successfully tapped another resource: a married 34 year old architect with an insatiable appetite for sex that she doesn't seem to get at home. We met at a supermarket where our eyes met and hers lingered longer than necessary. My radar captured the interest. She wasn't a pretty lady in the conventional sense. But had an inviting sparkle in her eyes that turns me on. Other than that she had massive tits that I love. She is a short (reaches up to my chest only), plump, dusky lady with a slightly crooked teeth, round shapely rear, apart from her aforementioned boobies. She also had a visible sindoor above her forehead.

Wasting no time I directly approached her, to her shock, and introduced myself. She proved to be a friendly talker and in 10 minutes we exchanged numbers. Two lunch meets followed in the next one month. By the second lunch we were freely touching each other during conversation and that was the invitation I was looking for.

One weekday (when both of us were supposed to be at work), we went on a drive in the morning to one of the popular resorts on the outskirts that welcomes discrete couples. There is was a wild 3 sessions with BBBJ, 69, mish and doggie. Tried anal but she was scared at the last minute and as a compensation she offered me a nice BBBJ with cum on boobs. We checked out by 5.00 and headed back to city.

I know this is not really an FR but an example to make you realize your own potential. Just a little guts and sweet talk can get you lots of free sex. I am in my early 40's but managed all this. Of course fitness is important. A pot belly will never get you ladies like this. So eat smart, live smart and you don't have to spend thousands of rupees to have some fun. I pay for sex only when I've not had it for many days.Boy O Boy! Aren't you shallow towards your own kind! Your last statement spills all the beans "Pot Belly"! With that thought you'll only get Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth women. Wooow. Wake up!

Nothing wrong with them but the way you put it here, you just made her look Fugly and still went ahead with banging her! Wooow. If she gets to know this, wonder what she'll say?

Probably the same for you: he was Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth! She might be telling her friends the same & never know might be the truth. LOL!

Desperate woman would definitely sleep with anyone showing interest & sweet talk! It is not the looks that matter now, hope you get a reality check soon (you are already in your early 40's).

I'm not offended because of usage of "Pot belly" and advising people to eat smart and live healthy, I believe, you have in your mind only a fit guy without a "Pot Belly" can get a girl!

I think you need to look around and reassess your world OR start traveling meeting people around India and world!

OR probably watch "Shallow Hal" your eyes will open up!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

Monger Club
02-29-16, 12:19
Boy O Boy! Aren't you shallow towards your own kind! Your last statement spills all the beans "Pot Belly"! With that thought you'll only get Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth women. Wooow. Wake up!

Nothing wrong with them but the way you put it here, you just made her look Fugly and still went ahead with banging her! Wooow. If she gets to know this, wonder what she'll say?

Probably the same for you: he was Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth! She might be telling her friends the same & never know might be the truth. LOL!Very true. That is not correct DesiPunter. Pot belly too can get women. Also most of us prefer to pay and hire the services not because we can't get women. We do because we have better things to do like out jobs, business and family. Rather than wasting weeks or in some cases months we feel it more convenient to pay and hire the services available off the rack.

While it is a personal preference for guys who have a lot of free time to roam around such women, it does not stand true in everyone's case.

HappyGoout
02-29-16, 12:32
Hi mongers,

Can you please provide the number for the Indie of nay girl / Aunt who can do complete (Anal sex too). Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

DesiPunter
02-29-16, 13:40
Boy O Boy! Aren't you shallow towards your own kind! Your last statement spills all the beans "Pot Belly"! With that thought you'll only get Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth women. Wooow. Wake up!

Probably the same for you: he was Short-Plump-Dusky-Crooked Teeth! She might be telling her friends the same & never know might be the truth. LOL!

Desperate woman would definitely sleep with anyone showing interest & sweet talk! It is not the looks that matter now, hope you get a reality check soon (you are already in your early 40's).

I'm not offended because of usage of "Pot belly" and advising people to eat smart and live healthy, I believe, you have in your mind only a fit guy without a "Pot Belly" can get a girl!.LMAO! That was an unexpected reaction!

I did say right in the beginning that the main investment is good conversation skills along with a sense of humor. That is the main quality that impresses girls.

Fitness and looks are essential to make the first impression. But once the first impression is good, you need to display your conversation skills ASAP before the effect is diluted.

Ask yourself, would you be attracted at first sight to a lady who does not fit in with your idea of hotness or beauty?

If this first impression is not positive, you need to have exceptional persuasion skills, or money, to bed a girl.

Secondly, about the girl. I've never mentioned that she was bad looking or fat. She was what we can call "pleasantly plump". Dusky, yes, I have a preferences for dark and dusky girls over fair skinned girls (I have had the best time in bed with African girls, go figure! She fit the bill here too. Massive jugs and shapely ass? Check!

Her teeth were not in a neat row like in toothpaste ads but the incisors were not growing in alignment with the rest. So what?

Lastly there was one important point I wrote about her that you overlooked: the inviting sexy spark in her eyes. It was virtually a green signal for me. Nothing turns me on more than this. So she made a good first impression on me.

The point about lack of fitness and potbelly is that they make it difficult to create a first good impression unless the man has the charisma of a movie star or a millionaire. This is real.

Hope that clears up your questions.

MrRoyya
02-29-16, 13:51
Hi mongers,

I'm new to this and after following so many posts I've been to this TDS and opted for F. The message wasn't good but she was very cooperative. After some sensual touches and all she took her panties off and invited me for sex. I asked for condom and she said it's OK I'm safe, even though I was scared and hesitant I couldn't control the urge and inserted my Johnny and started stroking buy after some 5-6 strokes I was scared like hell and couldn't continue and took it out. She started HJ and I couldn't cum I was in fear, so she stroked faster and applied so much pressure and it was paining. After some 15 minutes of stroking I finally had cum. During the shower I noticed swelling with red color on my foreskin. This made my fear increase exponentially. Please advise on what to do next if I could be infected with HIV and how to know that? Sooner response is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Masterix42
02-29-16, 15:02
I got a red of a queen from M'pur from 1 of the bros here. Can someone else's hate their FR on this one?

RaghMeister
02-29-16, 19:07
Check your PM bro. Sent you the digits.Thanks bro. Got them. Time to open batting. Will share my FR when I get a chance.

KrisDaveHere
02-29-16, 19:43
Hi mongers,

I'm new to this and after following so many posts I've been to this TDS and opted for F. The message wasn't good but she was very cooperative. After some sensual touches and all she took her panties off and invited me for sex. I asked for condom and she said it's OK I'm safe, even though I was scared and hesitant I couldn't control the urge and inserted my Johnny and started stroking buy after some 5-6 strokes I was scared like hell and couldn't continue and took it out. She started HJ and I couldn't cum I was in fear, so she stroked faster and applied so much pressure and it was paining. After some 15 minutes of stroking I finally had cum. During the shower I noticed swelling with red color on my foreskin. This made my fear increase exponentially. Please advise on what to do next if I could be infected with HIV and how to know that? Sooner response is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Bro,

Always think with the right head. But with such a sexy MILF holding your johnny in hand, I know its difficult to think. But don't fear. The chances of getting HIV is very low per-se, especially since you have had contact for such less duration. There is a high chance of getting other STDs, but they are all quite easily treatable except the embarrassment you will face while going and showing your johnny to the doctor and explaining why you got it. Also I see many brothers going for BBBJs. There is an extremely high chance of getting STDs from BBBJs- as high as it is from contracting them through unprotected penetration. Stay safe, bang safe!

BabyKutu
02-29-16, 22:06
Hi mongers,

I'm new to this and after following so many posts I've been to this TDS and opted for F. The message wasn't good but she was very cooperative. Sooner response is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.FS at TDS. That is new. Well still sinking.

Bro. Get the test done at any reputed clinic, should be fine, you will not contract HIV with 6 strokes. Chill there. You will be fine, it normally takes 2-3 months for something to show up.

Relax and carry protection always. Don't forget to get yourself tested.

Still sinking in me. FS at TDS.

SamHoneys
02-29-16, 23:24
Dear all members,

I got her on AFF, she is asking 10 k for 1 hour, picture is attached, kindly check and let me know her review and also have a light on her real expense, waiting for reply.

Thanks,

Sam

SilverDew
03-01-16, 04:47
Dude,

I got in touch with her almost 6 month back, haven't met though. 10 k is atrocious, was asking 6 k at least, I said sorry.

Dunno what makes them quote so high.

Dear all members,

I got her on AFF, she is asking 10 k for 1 hour, picture is attached, kindly check and let me know her review and also have a light on her real expense, waiting for reply.

Thanks,

Sam

IndianDom
03-01-16, 04:58
Bro,

10 k /1 HR is too much. Don't set high limits. She is not worth that much. To be honest 3 k /2 HR is fine and not more than that.

Dear all members,

Thanks,

Sam

Suraj Boby
03-01-16, 05:34
Hi Hyderabad forum,

I'm in Hyderabad for next couple of days can someone please share indi or spa with FS contact. I'm active member of Delhi forum and reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Reds,

Suraj

HappyGoout
03-01-16, 07:03
Hi Babykuttu, Jsatee (Rohit Red) and Peter1965,

I have sent PM for APPA j aunt number can one of you please reply to my PM. I have been waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks.

Delib
03-01-16, 07:16
Hi all,

Went to my regular MP at Bhills and took my regular there. Over there. This was my fourth interact. With her in same parlor and it was awesome.

Once I went in and locked the room from inside man she was very cooperative. Earlier visits I just had kissing session with her clothes on and this time I took her over the table and removed her top and sucked her boobs to my satisfaction. Though I initiated for FS she didn't agree. For almost 25 mins I was on her sucking boobs and having those melons to my satisfaction and then released on her (was wearing undie).

Now she has become more open with me. Will again try if I can get FS from her.

Ready to share details but only after I get a contact.

Stay safe!

Monger Club
03-01-16, 07:39
Dear all members,

Thanks,

SamPersonally, absolutely not worth it. For 10 K or less, we have many girls here itself across the forum who are way more worth it.

Logan345
03-01-16, 08:07
Dear all members,

Thanks,

SamSimilar experience here. Quoted 10 k when told her it is too high. Asked for at least 6 k. Intuitively felt something wrong with her. Haven't met her. If you want reliable contacts through AFF PM me. I can direct you to them a bit pricey but genuine.

Chahyd
03-01-16, 09:20
Has anybody visited the spa on 36?

Above the famous ice cream joint.

Every1
03-01-16, 09:36
FS was always available at TDS; depends on lady and client's frequency. Most of the Thai girls carry see in their pockets.

The Management seems to not encourage it though, as once told by a girl. But not sure.

FS at TDS. That is new. Well still sinking.

Still sinking in me. FS at TDS.

AquaGenius
03-01-16, 10:07
Hi mate,

Interesting read. I would be interested in availing the service. You do not seem to have your PM activated, please can you activate PM and share the contact and pics received by you on whatsapp? Else please suggest how to find her contact, may be from loc or other sites?

Cheers.

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red

MarkDraves
03-01-16, 11:34
Share the damage.

Hi mongers,

Thanks in advance.

PvtTomlins
03-01-16, 13:25
Has anyone come across a SP whose digits end in 7251 and provides a link to a blog via whatsapp? If yes, can the SP be trusted?

Thirsel
03-01-16, 14:01
Dear I am in town for this week and wud really appreciate if anyone helps with some MP near gacchiboli, near Infosys. Or any other place where I can get some good extra. If that spas are having Thai therapist then super. Waiting in anticipation. Also I welcome you all helpers to contact me in Bangalore. I have some super stuff contacts.

RameshSil
03-01-16, 19:31
Hi,

Can anyone suggest please girl friendly hotel in an around Hitech city please.

Regards.

Mann999
03-01-16, 19:56
Went to L Spa, near the HD showroom. Situated on the ground floor of a individual building.

The massage room has an attached bathroom. Not very clean OK types.

Although the coupon site says coupon is valid all 7 days, coupon is not accepted Friday through Sunday.

Assigned NE, Ms. R(Taller one of 2 present).

The massage was good but absolutely no extras. Probably got the wrong masseuse.

That is a 2nd KLPD in 1 month.

Massage 8/10.

Girl and / A.

Place 6/10.

1.3 K at counter.

RajeevK78
03-01-16, 20:02
Hi,

Please PM me the digits of this lady. In Hyderabad currently and willing to try.

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red

RajeevK78
03-01-16, 20:05
Yes, you can trust him but please try and negotiate with him. He initially quotes very high price but will eventually come down to even 50% if you bargain well. Enjoy!

Has anyone come across a SP whose digits end in 7251 and provides a link to a blog via whatsapp? If yes, can the SP be trusted?

RajeevK78
03-01-16, 20:10
Hi,

Am new to Hyderabad. Request you to please share the contact nos. Of Indies over here. I can help you out with Indies in Vizag and Bangalore. They are not regular ones, but do these out for fun and some extra cash. Help me out and I am sure, you'll never regret.

Thirsel
03-01-16, 20:33
Dear helping friends. Really awesome I find this group. You all are super. Although I dint get a Thai therapist but replies gave a broad smile to me. I will do one more thing. I will help all my helpers out of the help I got. Thaks.

Cuntributor
03-01-16, 20:35
Thanks to NewtoHyd I tried the MP in Srinagar colony, the counter charge was 999/- the guy said 45 min package discounted is 999/- but he did not have any therapist with name starting M. He had one Cathy and one Hyderabad female muskan. I got muskan and she gave 4/10 massage but good bum crack massage. HJ with top access but she is not very cooperative so not worth it. Even then I gave her 1000 tip as she insisted 500 for HJ and 500 for top access. And I was horny enough to agree. No bottom access or kissing etc allowed.

When I came out saw Cathy, she looked slim, nice 36 size boobs and attractive and smiling. Worth trying. Will do that soon.

Place is not high class but is clean.

Cheers.

C

Mann999
03-02-16, 02:51
Spoke to Miss A from Yousufguda she called me to a place near Gurudwara, a house with several tenants, in that 2 brk place, There are two girls inside Miss A and her friend (Not good face but solid 34 be Racks and big ass).

Big Ass girl is extra bubbly and allows me to press boobs and ass before she readies the room for me to fuck Miss A, fucked Miss A with lots of DFK and BBBJ almost came in mouth, then cow girl and finally came in Missionary.

Position, after wearing clothes 2nd girl comes in says I could fuck her as well was in mood but short on cash and time but still got full access to her boobs and fingered her pussy. Got disturbed by a knock 2 neighbor girls came in.

After they left was told those 2 neighbors are also available. Nice fuck on offer but less time had to leave.

Girl A- Looks 6/10.

GFE 9/10.

WIR no as I have more contacts from her.

Damage 1. 5 K +200 for room.Hi Brother,

Could you please share the contact and reference for Miss A.

Will really appreciate the help.

Regards,

CoolDumble
03-02-16, 04:33
Dear I am in town for this week and wud really appreciate if anyone helps with some MP near gacchiboli, near Infosys. Or any other place where I can get some good extra. If that spas are having Thai therapist then super. Waiting in anticipation. Also I welcome you all helpers to contact me in Bangalore. I have some super stuff contacts.Hi. Please provide some contacts for Bangalore. Cooldumble.

Thirsel
03-02-16, 04:42
Thanks for a few help. Can I get a few more. I want to explore this place Hyderabad with the best beauties available. Help me with MPs, classy one, and also Indies. May be today otlr tomm I will post my FR.

HotSumadhur84
03-02-16, 06:33
Appreciate your feedback on a MP near M Vanam, studios lane. Numbers ending with 561 and 616.

Chutkabhut
03-02-16, 07:28

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SunnyMonger
03-02-16, 08:00
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader to this forum. About the famous spa near famous bakery I was shocked to know they provide female massage. I have been a regular to this MP but always had male service. Thanks to this forum I have got services from Ms A Ms M & Ms R. Ms R service was excellent of all.

Thanks guys.

RamboRaj
03-02-16, 12:20
Any reviews on her.

Rammy
03-02-16, 14:48
Hi guys,

I m flying to Hyderabad March End. Any suggestions for some fun? I prefer something where I can spend couple of hours at the girls place. I am 25 year old.

Thanks for the help.

PM me.

RamDud3
03-02-16, 16:04
Hi,

Please PM me the digits of this lady. In Hyderabad currently and willing to try.Can please give me some details. Am interested in her.

Also ASpa in Jhills name of the lady who does HJ.

I was been to LSPa its only professional massage no extras.

I know a location near bwnpally at diamond point where North girls do massage + extras. I was been there with my friend. V both had a nice time there.

1 HR duration. Topless body to body + HJ .2 K+ tip 500.

RamDud3
03-02-16, 16:06
Am interested in here. Can you please share me the details. I would like to plan.

Tried this today, from TOI classifieds.

Near JNTU, besides vrk silks.

Only 1 girl.

Looks: 7/10, except face.

Service: HJ, allowed to suck her boobs / bite her nipples.

Strictly no to below part, massage is below par.

Ambiance not good.

Casanova9
03-02-16, 17:56
On last weekend, while I am driving in the midnight I thought to stop my bike at a place to relax for a smoke. It is near by a famous garden in the city. While smoking, a guy approached me and introduced himself. Directly he asked me that do you wants me to suck your cock, I said no. He left immediately. I thought he speaking like that because he is drunk. After another 10-15 min another guy came and asked some like previous guy. I scared of that location and left immediately. Seems to be its a gay spot. Its a very interesting and strange exp.

Qganesha
03-02-16, 18:44
Any reviews on her.More details please. So that I can contact here. Please PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Qganesha
03-02-16, 19:11
Am interested in here. Can you please share me the details. I would like to plan.Hi,

Its next to JNTU, besides vrk silks.

In TOI they advertise by name "best".

Msid2710
03-02-16, 19:55
Dear ISG brothers. I'm in Hyderabad for a few days. Would appreciate any help with indies or SPs. I'll be more than happy to assist whenever you're in Delhi.

Many thanks.Dear Hyderabad brothers. Many thanks for sharing contacts with me. Unfortunately this time wasn't meant to be but look forward to tasting some Hyderabadi biryani next time I'm here. To the brothers who responded to a monger in heat. You know who you are and know this, whenever you're in Delhi please reach out to me. I'll be reaching out to thank each one of you personally.

SixePeople
03-02-16, 19:58
Thanks to NewtoHyd I tried the MP in Srinagar colony, the counter charge was 999/- the guy said 45 min package discounted is 999/- but he did not have any therapist with name starting M. He had one cathy and one Hyderabad female muskan. I got muskan and she gave 4/10 massage but good bum crack massage. HJ with top access but she is not very cooperative so not worth it. Even then I gave her 1000 tip as she insisted 500 for HJ and 500 for top access. And I was horny enough to agree. No bottom access or kissing etc allowed.

When I came out saw Cathy, she looked slim, nice 36 size boobs and attractive and smiling. Worth trying. Will do that soon.

Place is not high class but is clean.

Cheers.

See.Is this sassy? Was at this place which is on first floor of a house near marble shops. Have received only HJ without any charge.

StaticCouch
03-02-16, 20:24
LMAO! That was an unexpected reaction!

I did say right in the beginning that the main investment is good conversation skills along with a sense of humor. That is the main quality that impresses girls.

Fitness and looks are essential to make the first impression. But once the first impression is good, you need to display your conversation skills ASAP before the effect is diluted.

Ask yourself, would you be attracted at first sight to a lady who does not fit in with your idea of hotness or beauty?

If this first impression is not positive, you need to have exceptional persuasion skills, or money, to bed a girl.

Secondly, about the girl. I've never mentioned that she was bad looking or fat. She was what we can call "pleasantly plump". Dusky, yes, I have a preferences for dark and dusky girls over fair skinned girls (I have had the best time in bed with African girls, go figure! She fit the bill here too. Massive jugs and shapely ass? Check!

Her teeth were not in a neat row like in toothpaste ads but the incisors were not growing in alignment with the rest. So what?

Lastly there was one important point I wrote about her that you overlooked: the inviting sexy spark in her eyes. It was virtually a green signal for me. Nothing turns me on more than this. So she made a good first impression on me.

The point about lack of fitness and potbelly is that they make it difficult to create a first good impression unless the man has the charisma of a movie star or a millionaire. This is real.

Hope that clears up your questions.Mate, you are Guilty as charged! Caught in your own web! You are replying with excuses!

No need for such explanations. Just mention you are a greek god and you like to fuck fuglies! LOL. You are shallow. Aren't you?

HappyGoout
03-02-16, 20:53
Hi my fellow mongers,

Recently I have visited Indie Nisha (through reference of our ISG member MongerClub). I appreciate for the quick reply you have given. She is very Expensive.

I have called the number and talked about availability and he said they are free now and I can come. I have mentioned it will take 1 hour to reach his place and I have taken landmark to reach. I have requested for the pics and received it in Whatsup. I like the girl and started my journey.

It took 10 min extra time to reach as planned but was able to reach the place. The handler is very fluent in English and professional. Once I reach there he received me and taken into the house. It's very good Independent Villa and in good and secure location.

He introduced the girl and he offered a drink. By the time I reach they also prepared dinner and snacks for the drink. This is where they impressed and made it clear that they are different than other handlers and I really liked it as they have created a environment for stress free and relax mood. We had drinks, chat and having a very good time then the spoiler of the mood happened that some other Jr worked of this handler booked the girl for almost same time, so we had to stop the drinks and moved to the action part.

After finishing the action when I came out the other guy is waiting and it kind of looked odd for me though we all came for the same girl but I didn't like this part at all.

Anyway here is my score card:

Looks- 7/10 (little shorter in height).

Boobs- 8/10 (small, Nice and firm).

Pussy 10/10 (Very very tight and hygiene).

Ass- Didn't get chance to look in the dark.

GFE- 7/10.

Hospitality- 10/10.

Damage 10 K plus tip 1 K.

WIR May be.

HappyGoout
03-02-16, 21:02
Hi Babykuttu, Jsatee (Rohit Red) and Peter1965,

I have sent PM for APPA j aunt number can one of you please reply to my PM. I have been waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks.Guys,

Can you please share the contact and I am waiting for your reply. I know you may have got 100's of PM but please consider mine as 101.

Puneet1234
03-02-16, 21:59
I am planning to go for the one you are saying. Do they send pictures first? I did send her Wapp msg but they ask to call only. Can be trusted?

Digits end with 50? Please confirm me on this. Are they good looking? Will appreciate your tips on this.

Thanks

Can please give me some details. Am interested in her.

Also ASpa in Jhills name of the lady who does HJ.

I was been to LSPa its only professional massage no extras.

I know a location near bwnpally at diamond point where North girls do massage + extras. I was been there with my friend. V both had a nice time there.

1 HR duration. Topless body to body + HJ .2 K+ tip 500.

Jaay Zeez
03-03-16, 03:55
Folks.

What are the girl friendly hotels / resorts in Hyderabad, even outskirts is ok? I have a few girls (non commercial) but have met them only in Chennai, Blore Goa etc. This time hoping to go to the source (Hyderabad) and enjoy them one by one but they are not sure of hotels either.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

J.

GunjanKumar
03-03-16, 04:41
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader to this forum. About the famous spa near famous bakery I was shocked to know they provide female massage. I have been a regular to this MP but always had male service. Thanks to this forum I have got services from Ms A Ms M & Ms R. Ms R service was excellent of all.

Thanks guys.Hey,

Can you please give the location name. More hints.

Greetings,

Jackson

ArisCasa
03-03-16, 04:46
Hi my fellow mongers,

Recently I have visited Indie Nisha (through reference of our ISG member MongerClub). I appreciate for the quick reply you have given. She is very Expensive.

I have called the number and talked about availability and he said they are free now and I can come. I have mentioned it will take 1 hour to reach his place and I have taken landmark to reach. I have requested for the pics and received it in Whatsup. I like the girl and started my journey.

It took 10 min extra time to reach as planned but was able to reach the place. The handler is very fluent in English and professional. Once I reach there he received me and taken into the house. It's very good Independent Villa and in good and secure location.

He introduced the girl and he offered a drink. By the time I reach they also prepared dinner and snacks for the drink. This is where they impressed and made it clear that they are different than other handlers and I really liked it as they have created a environment for stress free and relax mood. We had drinks, chat and having a very good time then the spoiler of the mood happened that some other Jr worked of this handler booked the girl for almost same time, so we had to stop the drinks and moved to the action part.

After finishing the action when I came out the other guy is waiting and it kind of looked odd for me though we all came for the same girl but I didn't like this part at all..Not sure about this provider as to where he is from originally, but the way you have explained, reminds me of the good old days of providers in Peddapuram / Rajamundry during my biz trips many many years ago. Chicken mutton ragi balls roti rice whiskey / rum cooked by the man and woman of the house and serviced all night by your choice of hot and horny girl. 5 star bedrooms with mirrored walls and ceilings, with spic and span toilets. All for 1. K5-2 k all night. They also had a name for the customers. Which I think meant son in law of the night. In Telugu. Wonderful were those times. Any idea if the mongering dens of Rajamundry / Peddapuram / Kakinada are still functional?

HappyGoout
03-03-16, 07:36
Hi mongers,

While I am going through our sub-forms photos I got a chance to look at this lady and does anyone know or do you know the thread link to know the user who has originally posted?

I try to search but I am not able to get the original post who has posted it.

Please help me.

Thanks.

HuntForV
03-03-16, 07:45
Hey all,

So with little to no help from fellow ISG I started the hunt for MPs again. Interestingly this time I hit the gold mine of 3 MPs with extras, however I have been to only two of them yet.

MP in Atpur: This is a hygienic place with good looking therapists, massage is good. I asked upfront about extras on the call and she hinted me. I liked the way the therapist made conversations to make me comfortable and was always smiling. I mostly look for GFE stuff more than the massage and totally satisfied with this one. Since this is the first time GFE was not that great but I am sure I will be more than happy if I frequent here.

Damages: 1800/- and 500/- tip.

I guess I can negotiate on the damages to 1500/.

Cons: the therapy room walls do not touch the ceiling so lot of noise from the counter and you also need to be quite.

MP on the way towards Hi-tech city mall:

The place is OK, the therapist I am assigned to was not that great but good structure. I dint even took massage there but some GFE, she also gave down access. Will try another therapist there next time. If you are around Hi-tech and wanted a quick release with less travel time this is one option.

Damages: 2000/- counter 1000/- tip.

Not worth the money, will try to negotiate next time.

MP near Apet yes theater, I was very frequent to most of the MPs here so I know them almost all, stopped going there dude hygiene issues. Any how a new MP seems to be opened and I was promised extras, she quoted 1500/- counter charges. Will have to try this place but little skeptical about hygiene.

Please don't ask for the contacts unless you have genuine GFE contacts in return. For all the newbies, there are many places out there spend some time to track them down and some times you need to be upfront when you call them that you are looking for extras. Be polite and sound genuine.

Chahyd
03-03-16, 10:34
Visited the spa of infatuation.

They had a couple of Thai therapists.

And its a happy place.

RomeoP555
03-03-16, 14:27
Guys!

I am a silent reader of this forum. However, I am breaking the silence today to provide a heads up regarding an on going deceptive racket. Long story short, I was deceived and damage was 12 K.

I found an ad on vivastreet of independent escort Sneha, number ending with XXXXXXX103. I can post the link of the ad here, however I am not sure if the moderator will allow.

I went on to make a deal while chatting on whatsapp of 12 k for around 6 hours of service. I went to Radi $$on hotel (as told by the guy). It was then when the girl called me up and verified all my details.

Later she sent another guy (named Rohit) to get 12 k rupees. Since I had still not met the girl, I was reluctant at paying the money. However, she said that according to the policy room number can only be given once payment has been made. I paid whole 12 k to the guy and went straight to the room she told to come to.

I found there was no one in the room. Called her only to know that she has gone downstairs. I told her that I would wait but she never came back. Kept on calling but she didn't pick up. Called the XXXX103 guy and he is saying that he will re-schedule the appointment, of which I am pretty skeptical.

I felt like crying! It was my birthday and I wanted to give myself a treat. Wow! What a memorable one! X- (Beware fellow mongers. Stay away from that ad.

Jaishankararyan
03-03-16, 16:22
Hi all,

Planning to visit MPs this weekend as I am pretty dissatisfied with the quality of FS available. Would appreciate if you can suggest good MPs in and around Hitech city and Gachibowli.

Read the forum of an MP with a 45 yr lady. Can somebody provide more details please?

Thanks.

Frank Martin
03-03-16, 18:14
She is one lost gem. She was active very long back. I too wish to have her but unfortunate we don't have a chance I guess. Lets try for equally beautiful one.

Frank.

Hi mongers,

While I am going through our sub-forms photos I got a chance to look at this lady and does anyone know or do you know the thread link to know the user who has originally posted?

Please help me.

Thanks.

Likku
03-03-16, 18:30
Hey all,

So with little to no help from fellow ISG I started the hunt for MPs again. Interestingly this time I hit the gold mine of 3 MPs with extras, however I have been to only two of them yet.

MP in Atpur: This is a hygienic place with good looking therapists, massage is good. I asked upfront about extras on the call and she hinted me. I liked the way the therapist made conversations to make me comfortable and was always smiling. I mostly look for GFE stuff more than the massage and totally satisfied with this one. Since this is the first time GFE was not that great but I am sure I will be more than happy if I frequent here.

Damages: 1800/- and 500/- tip.

I guess I can negotiate on the damages to 1500/..Hi dude,

I have been to the amrpt new MP near yes. Got B2B and HJ is mechanical. I t's near to a bakery which your talking about.

TongueTornedo
03-03-16, 18:39
Any reviews on her.I met her through a SP .8 K full night 3 shots VFM. Source Backpage.

IsacNewton
03-03-16, 19:37
I never had such experience before but genuine contacts never ask to pay in advance. They may ask to pay before starting the act.

Guys!

I am a silent reader of this forum. However, I am breaking the silence today to provide a heads up regarding an on going deceptive racket. Long story short, I was deceived and damage was 12 K.

I found an ad on vivastreet of independent escort Sneha, number ending with XXXXXXX103. I can post the link of the ad here, however I am not sure if the moderator will allow.

I went on to make a deal while chatting on whatsapp of 12 k for around 6 hours of service. I went to Radi $$on hotel (as told by the guy). It was then when the girl called me up and verified all my details.

Later she sent another guy (named Rohit) to get 12 k rupees. Since I had still not met the girl, I was reluctant at paying the money. However, she said that according to the policy room number can only be given once payment has been made. I paid whole 12 k to the guy and went straight to the room she told to come to.

I found there was no one in the room. Called her only to know that she has gone downstairs. I told her that I would wait but she never came back. Kept on calling but she didn't pick up. Called the XXXX103 guy and he is saying that he will re-schedule the appointment, of which I am pretty skeptical.

I felt like crying! It was my birthday and I wanted to give myself a treat. Wow! What a memorable one! X- (Beware fellow mongers. Stay away from that ad.

HappyGoout
03-03-16, 20:03
Guys!

I felt like crying! It was my birthday and I wanted to give myself a treat. Wow! What a memorable one! X- (Beware fellow mongers. Stay away from that ad.I can understand how may you felt, that is the reason it's better you go with ISG as you can get trusted (at least you get confirmation, review of the real mongers) contacts.

HappyGoout
03-03-16, 20:22
Not sure about this provider as to where he is from originally, but the way you have explained, reminds me of the good old days of providers in Peddapuram / Rajamundry during my biz trips many many years ago. Chicken mutton ragi balls roti rice whiskey / rum cooked by the man and woman of the house and serviced all night by your choice of hot and horny girl. 5 star bedrooms with mirrored walls and ceilings, with spic and span toilets. All for 1. K5-2 k all night. They also had a name for the customers. Which I think meant son in law of the night. In Telugu. Wonderful were those times. Any idea if the mongering dens of Rajamundry / Peddapuram / Kakinada are still functional?Hahahahhaah yeah I too know these kind of things from other friends who hail from EG / WG dist. I couldn't stop appreciating Vikki in taking care of clients and he knows how to make customers relax and comfort with drinks, food and talk.

A very few polished handlers make this kind of arrangement in Hyderabad.

Some time I also feel I should visit to Peddapuram or amalapuram, do they still provide the service? Does any one recently had any experience?

Macintosh117
03-03-16, 21:00
Hi guys,

Would request senior members to get a subscription for me. I have contacts and experiences which I want to share with fellow members. Also I want to activate my PM so that I can take a few contacts I have been reading about on the forum.

BabyKutu
03-03-16, 21:27
Hi mongers,

Please help me.

Thanks.Bro. She is now moved on from Hyderabad, refer to my post / VishnuHYD posts in Sept.- Oct. 2015. She is now shifted base to vizag.

Stay Safe.

MP111
03-04-16, 12:28

Gentlemen,

Thank You

TheFapFinder
03-04-16, 12:33
Let me start of by saying I'm quite new on this forum. I got in touch with our fellow seniors and I must say they are awesome. Off late I have received couple of PM's that none of the seniors are helping even after many PM's. I really dunno what's the issue here but all I can advice new members that it won't happen ASAP, it takes time. Need to have a bit of patience.

They have acquired these contacts right from where you are starting now. I have some contacts and I have shared with people I deemed would give me back something later and its the same case for the seniors. (P.S.: These are the contacts given by seniors- and I share them only upon requesting them as its their reference which matter a lot sometimes).

Guys no offense. Cause I really dunno if the PMs are true about seniors not giving any contacts. May be I had my lucky day, However all we need is a bit of patience and you will end up having safe mongering instead of falling into Money ripping traps.

Thanks guys I hope no one is offended.

Peter1965
03-04-16, 13:11
Hahahahhaah yeah I too know these kind of things from other friends who hail from EG / WG dist. I couldn't stop appreciating Vikki in taking care of clients and he knows how to make customers relax and comfort with drinks, food and talk.

Some time I also feel I should visit to Peddapuram or amalapuram, do they still provide the service? Does any one recently had any experience?You guys remind me of my fond memories, p puram. You called as alludu, son inlaw. Full night was around 2 k at the. Most. It almost stopped in 2000. Latter here and there. Was there even recently. It is fully vanished. In fact, there use to be many places in e and w godv dist, amalapuram is not famous at all. The other places are muramunda in east, velupuru in west near tanuku, but now all the places are fully shut.

Peter1965
03-04-16, 13:19
You guys remind me of my fond memories, p puram. You called as alludu, son inlaw. Full night was around 2 k at the. Most. It almost stopped in 2000. Latter here and there. Was there even recently. It is fully vanished. In fact, there use to be many places in e and w godv dist, amalapuram is not famous at all. The other places are muramunda in east, velupuru in west near tanuku, but now all the places are fully shut.I visit very often kakinada and rajamundry and other places, so always there was a need to cross thro p puram. Was crossing very recently, tried to locate, but told that it is fully shut. The last time I had sucess was, may be was in 2003. Latter many times around there, but no activity.

Kasyaps
03-04-16, 20:27
Hi,

I got her contact from a internet friend.

He shared her number as I give other in exchange.

I spoke to the girl and she is ready to fix appointment and price is 8 k full night, said she is studying.

Just wanted to check if any one has tried her and any reviews.

Sorry I don't have her pic.

Her name is Nandhini and she stay in GBowli.

Number ending with 538.

Thanks in advance.

VishnuHyd
03-04-16, 21:55
I lived in Samarlakot for few years in early ninetees and visited Peddapuram to see an uncle who was living there.

Peddapuram was different then. Infact, if you got down by bus and want to walk into city, rickshaw guys use to follow you assuming every one that comes into Peddapuram is a client.

There were some really beautiful young girls you can get for less than Rs. 100 then. Though I was not a monger at that time, my cousin who lived in Peddapurm use to spend all his money on the girls. He was only doing his degree then but his family knew this was happening and moved from the place to another city.

Anyway, I remember vaguely walking thru few lanes where scores of women sit in front verandas and greet by passers.

VishnuHyd
03-04-16, 22:02
Hahahahhaah yeah I too know these kind of things from other friends who hail from EG / WG dist. I couldn't stop appreciating Vikki in taking care of clients and he knows how to make customers relax and comfort with drinks, food and talk.

Some time I also feel I should visit to Peddapuram or amalapuram, do they still provide the service? Does any one recently had any experience?Let me answer you. Prostitution is completely wiped out. Few remaining girls work from regular homes just like any other place. The red light area is not there anymore.

Other places like Rajahmundry, Kakianda, Samarlakota were never known to be like Peddapuram anyway.

VishnuHyd
03-04-16, 22:07
I rarely go to a spas. But after seeing some posts, I went here few days back and seen Miss F.

She is in her late 30's with and has a decent looks and gave a good massage with a regular Happy Ending, nothing extraordinary.

Few people gave very high points for her but the service I received is no different from many services I got elsewhere.

The only positive about her is that she didn't demand the payment or bargain before the service.

HappyGoout
03-05-16, 07:13
I lived in Samarlakot for few years in early ninetees and visited Peddapuram to see an uncle who was living there.

Peddapuram was different then. Infact, if you got down by bus and want to walk into city, rickshaw guys use to follow you assuming every one that comes into Peddapuram is a client.

There were some really beautiful young girls you can get for less than Rs. 100 then. Though I was not a monger at that time, my cousin who lived in Peddapurm use to spend all his money on the girls. He was only doing his degree then but his family knew this was happening and moved from the place to another city.

Anyway, I remember vaguely walking thru few lanes where scores of women sit in front verandahs and greet by passers.I used here stories about Peddapuram that in 70 and 80 producers and directors used to go and sometime that they have selected few for their movies. But as the time elapsed the glory has gone to dust.

ScoldMe
03-05-16, 07:54
Hi everyone,

Finally bought the subscription. I was based out in China these years in Dalian and have posted few reviews there.

Now I'm in Hyderabad.

Would love to get some contacts with aunty's and HWs. If you've got some please do share.

Will do the same from my end.

Thanks,

Scoldme

RamDud3
03-05-16, 09:37
I got black Navya it seems. She gave her personal number and I met her in personal. She is not up to the expectations. Did you try Muslim girl there? Got her number?

1 Muslim girl and 1 lady also available it seems. Am trying.

Hi,

Its next to JNTU, besides vrk silks.

In TOI they advertise by name "best".

HappyGoout
03-05-16, 10:20
Hi friends,

I try to contact one of the Indie (whose contact has been given by ISG member) and her name is Sudha. When I called her and gave the reference name she simply said she don't who is that person and.

Said I called a wrong number. Her number ends with 470.

I am just curious is she really a Inde or some people who try to revenge on other housewife or relative publish their phone numbers and spread like our forums to make calls.

This kind of activity make us and other members problem.

SO I kindly request until unless we use their service we shouldn't share the number.

Will you agree on my thought?

Vase01
03-05-16, 13:59
I got black Navya it seems. She gave her personal number and I met her in personal. She is not up to the expectations. Did you try Muslim girl there? Got her number?

1 Muslim girl and 1 lady also available it seems. Am trying.Can you share the damage and the service level.

Mic77
03-05-16, 18:28
Hi friends,

I try to contact one of the Indie (whose contact has been given by ISG member) and her name is Sudha. When I called her and gave the reference name she simply said she don't who is that person and.

I am just curious is she really a Inde or some people who try to revenge on other housewife or relative publish their phone numbers and spread like our forums to make calls.

SO I kindly request until unless we use their service we shouldn't share the number.

Will you agree on my thought?I was also given this contact, I could not find time to contact her yet but I have forwarded it to couple of seniors who have shared contacts with me on request.

Please confirm if Sudha from Ameerpet is genuine.

Jk Cool
03-05-16, 18:48
Hi friends,

Even I have experienced the same, got Indies contacts from fellow members and when I called them, they refuse to acknowledge and in fact question as to how I got their number which is not a pleasant situation to be, I am aware that many of the sites in the net have numbers of females offering services, which are actually put on by someone who wants to take revenge on the gal, I wonder if the same has creeped in ISG, then it is a very dicey situation, I hope it is not the case. I also experienced gal asking me to give the number f the reference who gave her number or ask the reference to call her to confirm, both are next to impossible. Only a few gals accept name as a reference, some gals when pinged in watsapp also ask to share my pic first, which no one would ever do, have you guys also faced similar experience?

Hi friends

Will you agree on my thought?

CurvywmnLover
03-05-16, 20:27
I got duped by her and lost 6 K. She is not even worth half of it. She does not even look like how she looks in the pic. Avoid her at all costs.

Dear all members,

Thanks,

Sam

CurvywmnLover
03-05-16, 20:43
Met this girl on AFF. She lives near the famous movie theater in Mehdipatnam. She calls herself as Miss P (her ID in AFF starts with this name) whereas her actual name is different. After a few chats decided to meet this past Friday at her place. She lives alone, has her own apartment. She quoted 5 K /2 hrs.

Good:

Her place is private and safe.

She has nice boobs. Very soft and long and soft nipples.

She keeps herself very clean and nice smelling.

Bad:

No BJ, whatsoever. I missed checking this part.

Will allow to cum only once. She says you can stay for 2 or 3 hrs, but only one shot.

She is not that friendly when it comes to providing oral. She keeps crossing her legs.

She is not that comfortable riding or doing doggy, prefers mostly missionary.

Doesn't provide any pic before you meet.

Scorecard:

Looks- 5/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

GFE- 4/10 - after sometimes there is some hesitation and that is a turn off.

Damage 5 K.

Go back? - No.

Recommend? - No.

Rajarao
03-05-16, 21:05
Dude.

I could see her pics on 25/08/2015. No trace before that. Just let me know if you can get your hands on to her.

Hi mongers,

Please help me.

Thanks.

GunjanKumar
03-06-16, 02:26
Hey guys,

I was looking for commercial office space in a famous place Sguda. Opp a famous hospital. Apt was old and was in top floor checking the office space. Opp side cops were there looking out for a suspicious pimp activity. Saw 2 beautiful chicks. And a maid with 2 cops they were inquiring them and they inquired about me if I knew anything about this place, who I was and why I am here. I just escaped taking my real estates brokers name and told them I was here for a business purpose. Never dared to go back to that place.

RamboRaj
03-06-16, 07:10
Asking for 30 k night with five star accomidation.

HappyGoout
03-06-16, 07:23
Dude.

I could see her pics on 25/08/2015. No trace before that. Just let me know if you can get your hands on to her.It seems everyone is very interested in her but unfortunately none can get her.

Telugu [Non-English text deleted by Admin] but one thing understand is she has many fans than anyone in this forum.

If anyone gets her just let her know how many fans she has in our forum and we all miss her.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Monger Club
03-06-16, 10:24
Long pending FR.

This FR is about Anu whom I met some time back through my regular SP. Average height, medium built, cute looking chick. Nice GFE, not a time watcher. After a little chit chat and a couple of drinks started the deed. DFK, 69, Mis and finished in Doggy. Nice experience. Girl is really a hot one and really gives an excellent GFE. I liked her very much. Wanted to go for a second round but I was not carrying sufficient cash in hand, hence decide to keep it for next time and left.

Name. Anu.

GFE- 10/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

WIR. Definitely, I want to try her again.

Damage- 10 K plus 1 K tip Totally worth it.

TheFapFinder
03-06-16, 10:56
Bro,

30 K for this chick is too much I guess. You would get the likes of TV Serial artists for that price.

I would pass on this one (She is too tiny).

Monger Club
03-06-16, 11:16
Asking for 30 k night with five star accomidation.Looks nice bro. Could you care to share the digits please?

Monger Club
03-06-16, 11:21
Hi friends,

Even I have experienced the same, got Indies contacts from fellow members and when I called them, they refuse to acknowledge and in fact question as to how I got their number which is not a pleasant situation to be, I am aware that many of the sites in the net have numbers of females offering services, which are actually put on by someone who wants to take revenge on the gal, I wonder if the same has creeped in ISG, then it is a very dicey situation, I hope it is not the case. I also experienced gal asking me to give the number f the reference who gave her number or ask the reference to call her to confirm, both are next to impossible. Only a few gals accept name as a reference, some gals when pinged in watsapp also ask to share my pic first, which no one would ever do, have you guys also faced similar experience?True she sounds genuine but she is very adamant about reference. I tried to dialogue it out with her but no success. She is very clear that she will not work without reference. Can somebody please share her reference.

Monger Club
03-06-16, 11:26

Some time I also feel I should visit to Peddapuram or amalapuram, do they still provide the service? Does any one recently had any experience?Well that is all gone long back. Absolutely clean.

Monger Club
03-06-16, 12:09
Guys!

Later she sent another guy (named Rohit) to get 12 k rupees. Since I had still not met the girl, I was reluctant at paying the money..I can understand what you must have gone through. Simple hints, Anyone asking advance without showing you the girl live, is 99.99% fraud. There is no point assuming he / she must be from the 0.01%. Better to avoid anyone who asks money I ISn advance. My policy, show me the girl live and take your money. The girl stay with me after her agents collects the money. Start with assuming, everyone online is a fraud and will cheat you if you give a chance. Proceed with caution at every step. ISG is best. Stick to it. At least here the cases are verified and chances are very less of getting cheated. Except in some odd cases like the Jubilee Hills couple.

SmootheRaj
03-06-16, 12:59
Recently visited a MP near Durgam cheruvu. Massage was good. Gal was OK. Had only two options. Gal was just OK. But good massage. But BJ was very mechanical. But said can provide better service at home. Overall was good experience.

Puneet1234
03-06-16, 14:21
Hello,

Contacted one SP from loc a week back but he messaged today in the morning having availability of one Miss P from Mumbai. Visited her in the urban and costliest area of city. She looked better in real than pictures what I received. She is in Hyderabad for another 5 days. She is very clean and the room also is just in little lane where bikes and cars may not have access nor parking (Should be on main road). Was there for 50 minutes 2 sessions. She does not allow DFK though. But licks all around the body and gives a perfect sensation to urge for more. Not a time watcher at all though I was in little hurry. Friendly and talks nicely.

Pussy: Tight & clean 7/10.

Boobs: firm and amazing to feel 9/10. Did not allow to suck them now said may be next time.

Looks: 6/10.

Damage: 3.5 k + 200 tip (For 2 time) I think can be bargained at 3 k. Try may be.

WIR: May be yes if pocket allows soon enough!

TheFapFinder
03-06-16, 15:07
I got the same pics from SP.

I guess not worth for the price.

Blomkvist1987
03-06-16, 15:13
That and the other major gardens and parks have become a gay cruising spot.

On last weekend, while I am driving in the midnight I thought to stop my bike at a place to relax for a smoke. It is near by a famous garden in the city. While smoking, a guy approached me and introduced himself. Directly he asked me that do you wants me to suck your cock, I said no. He left immediately. I thought he speaking like that because he is drunk. After another 10-15 min another guy came and asked some like previous guy. I scared of that location and left immediately. Seems to be its a gay spot. Its a very interesting and strange exp.

Blomkvist1987
03-06-16, 15:23
Could you please give a hint of the area of the MP?

Hi fellow mongers,

My First experience with a MILF at a MP. Visited one of the MP's that has picked up a lot of attention lately of Miss F. Bought a groupon coupon and visited the spa. Had booked an appointment with miss F. I was assigned the 4th room. Entered the room and in came Miss F, maybe in her mid 30's (She is not 45 as per what some member on the group posted) . A very cheerful lady, and she herself asked me why did you take this room, its close to the washroom which makes people frequent the area. Anyways, the massage started and we she lowered the dispo. I knew I was in for a treat. Massaged my butt crack with all the time in the world with an occasional touch on my balls. Johnny was slowly waking up. Had the most erotic back massage ever. She was a pro at this. She asked me to turn which I did, and she could see how hard I had become. She giggled and sat on my johnny. I couldn't resist and held onto her thighs. She was absolutely comfortable with that. She lent forward and massaged my chest with an occasional brush of her boobies against my nose. She was a pro at teasing. Next up she started to massage my nipples. Fuck that was it. I was turned on completely. She understood it and lowered my dispo. I grabbed onto her boobs which were plentiful at least for me. Lifter her dress and sucked on her boobies for a good 15 minutes since she was stroking me slowly. Tried to put my hand into her lower but she said no, which was fine as I was getting access to something. She jerked me off for well over 20 minutes, and I finally shot my load...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Blomkvist1987
03-06-16, 16:22
Dear fellow mongers,

This is my 2nd profile, after I removed my account an year back. So technically, this is my first.

I am majorly into nude massages, as I like the touch. So, I've been searching through Locanto for some kind of contacts for nude / erotic massages and collected some contacts. Below FRs are from these contacts.

Coming to the FR.

FR 1 : Bowenpally. Around 2 weeks back.

Called up this number and found out the details. The person said directly that it is a topless B2 B massage. After a week I called and asked for the place to reach, went there, called and waited for nearly 15 mins, then an old man around 65 came to take me to the place, an apartment most probably rented. He called a girl out, and asked if she is OK. She has damn good assets, and so I said OK. He then took the money, 2.5 K. The girl took me into the room. The apartment was clean.

She asked me to remove my clothes, laid down, she started massage on back with some cream. Did Massage for 10-15 minutes, asked me to turn around. After I turned around she removed her top. I asked her if I can remove her bra and I did. After that she came on top and sat on my Johnny and started massaging with boobs. Nice fucking pair of boobs.

While talking in between, came to know she is 20 Yrs and from Kolkata.

No way to convince her even to put hands inside her jeans, for how much ever I offered her, can touch over the jeans though. Absolutely no BJ & DFK too.

I started to touch them she said NO and asked for 500. I asked what all she does for 500, she said I can touch them. I gave her 500 to touch, touched and kissed on neck and very little kind of romance for another 10-15 minutes. Then started HJ and anal fingering (included in 500). After I came, got up and cleaned myself in the bathroom, came out and gave her a friendly hug and left.

I saw 2 more girls outside who looked decent enough to go again. .

Don't go for the massage, but go for the TL only B2B massage and the girls if you can convince and get more than what I got, else no much fun.

Damage 2500 + 500.

GIRL: 8/10.

WIR: May be.

FR 2 : SRNagar, (Only for those who don't mind the gender of the person who's going to release the pressure of your Johnny or for bisexuals).

Called the number I've from locanto, the place is in suburbs of SRNagar. Went to the place, which is a house with many portions on rent. Went in, the guy asked me to be remove the clothes and wrap the towel, I did as I was asked to. When the person came in, he asked me to lay down, he removed the towel and started massage. He did good, not as the best I got from some where else, did the crack and balls.

He was well built, but did little massage and rushed to HJ and done with it. Got up cleaned and got out.

Damage- 1 K, no tips.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

TheFapFinder
03-06-16, 17:27
Brothers,

I'm sure many will be against it but I really want to try out AFF 1 month membership just to see how it works (Doesn't matter if doesn't work).

Anyway for some reason HDFC credit card doesn't go through the site. What cards go through please let me know.

Met this girl on AFF. She lives near the famous movie theater in Mehdipatnam. She calls herself as Miss P (her ID in AFF starts with this name) whereas her actual name is different. After a few chats decided to meet this past Friday at her place. She lives alone, has her own apartment. She quoted 5 K /2 hrs.

Good:

Her place is private and safe.

She has nice boobs. Very soft and long and soft nipples.

She keeps herself very clean and nice smelling.

Bad:.

HappyGoout
03-06-16, 18:44
Hi friends,

Can you please give the reference name and full number for the Inde Anita from CNagar / Lpally number end with 045.

I have given the name which I got from our ISG member but she said no one is with that name in her contact, so need your help and it seems without reference she may not accept.

Thanks.

FunExplorer
03-07-16, 07:38
I will be visiting Hyderabad in the second / third week. I would be much obliged for contacts. Please PM me. Will reciprocate the same in Bangalore.

I would also appreciate if seniors can suggest girl friendly hotels near Kachiguda / Koti. Please PM me.

ArisCasa
03-07-16, 07:51
You guys remind me of my fond memories, p puram. You called as alludu, son inlaw. Full night was around 2 k at the. Most. It almost stopped in 2000. Latter here and there. Was there even recently. It is fully vanished. In fact, there use to be many places in e and w godv dist, amalapuram is not famous at all. The other places are muramunda in east, velupuru in west near tanuku, but now all the places are fully shut.Absolutely right. Alludu was the word. I had my first anal,3 some, sisters, cousins and once even mom and daughter (35 and 18. She was virgin, paid 5 K those days. She came in a red silk saree and flowers on hair etc. Believe me.) in Peddapuram. It used to be eerie and surreal that town those days. One whole part of the town was involved in just this business. Every house in those lanes.

Of course my age was closer to the daughter than the mom those days. Absolute bliss. Many rich guys from Hyderabad used to come to Rajamundry (see my other post) to spend time with many heroines of that time Seemraan, Raamya Krish, that big boobed dark one I don't recollect the name, and the cute Hindi actress who jumped off the building, and many more. And all these women used to travel in the same compartment which I used to travel for business and I have shared the train coupe with many of them but never had that kind of money to spare those days. One guy who used to act as villain those days (who I read 2-3 years back that he died and had married the famous Seelk Smeeta). Was the biggest. He would fuck the film crew girls brazenly in the coupes. Crazy days. Only Vizag had airport those days and only one flight from Hyderabad to Vizag. So everybody preferred the night train. Of course I haven't been to those parts since almost 2 decades.

RamboRaj
03-07-16, 14:30
Absolutely right. Alludu was the word. I had my first anal,3 some, sisters, cousins and once even mom and daughter (35 and 18. She was virgin, paid 5 K those days. She came in a red silk saree and flowers on hair etc. Believe me.) in Peddapuram. It used to be eerie and surreal that town those days. One whole part of the town was involved in just this business. Every house in those lanes.

Of course my age was closer to the daughter than the mom those days. Absolute bliss. Many rich guys from Hyderabad used to come to Rajamundry (see my other post) to spend time with many heroines of that time Seemraan, Raamya Krish, that big boobed dark one I don't recollect the name, and the cute Hindi actress who jumped off the building, and many more. And all these women used to travel in the same compartment which I used to travel for business and I have shared the train coupe with many of them but never had that kind of money to spare those days. One guy who used to act as villain those days (who I read 2-3 years back that he died and had married the famous Seelk Smeeta). Was the biggest. He would fuck the film crew girls brazenly in the coupes. Crazy days. Only Vizag had airport those days and only one flight from Hyderabad to Vizag. So everybody preferred the night train. Of course I haven't been to those parts since almost 2 decades.Your forum is not connecting, you say pedapuram and again you say vizag, you seem to travel with simran and ramya krishna to pedapuram. Is it in train or flight to vizag. Please clarify iam confused.

LuciferHYD
03-07-16, 16:36
Today early evening I walked into TD Spa which is located at the beginning of the GB Flyover. I really needed a good release. I was totally irritated with low quality FS available with the known SPs and KLPD of various Indies. This was my first visit to a MP in the last 5 -6 years.

At TD Spa, I was looking for the popular Ms. F; I was told she will not be available for the next 3 days. I accepted the substitute offered. She was a Thai; very fair, extremely good smelling with reasonably sized boobs and ass.

To start with, she insisted I changed to dispo. I avoided the dispo and made her agree to cover my pubic area with a small towel. This was just a formality and in no time I discarded that too.

The deep tissue massage was excellent. Her massage technique was absolutely perfect and varied and initially even without a single 'straying' touch, so unbelievably erotic, that I almost came there and then, still lying naked on my belly and she fully clothed.

Her English is reasonably conversational. After 15-20 minutes into the massage, the usual stray touches hinting the extras started. I initiated the discussion for TL +HJ. She initially quoted 2 K for HJ and flatly refused for TL or BBBJ. After a bit of playful flirting, she agreed for 1 K for HJ.

I was not ready for additional 1 K for very limited access to her boobs. So agreed for 1 K for HJ. She asked for the payment and I had to rise from the table, fully oiled, pull out the money from wallet and paid her before she started the HJ.

The cock and balls massage and HJ were heavenly. She was an expert in delaying and intensifying ejaculation by preventing the testicles from rising normally to the "point of no return". She was massaging the cock, also including testicles and perineum. This made me to surrender to a form of pleasure to which I was never accustomed to. Whenever I signaled her I am on the verge of ejaculating, she backed off, allowing the cock to soften a little before resuming the massage. This continued for almost 15 minutes. Though I came only once, it was so intense and powerful, I don't remember in recent times I had such one.

The allocated time of 45 minutes was over, had a relaxing shower for about 15 minutes and after the Orange Juice, dressed up and left the place fully satisfied.

Damages: 2 K for the Spa + 1 K for the Girl.

Vase01
03-07-16, 17:32
Today early evening I walked into TD Spa which is located at the beginning of the GB Flyover. .Nice review dude tried her a while back the massage was utter crap but did get a decent extras, you should have walked in a little early and avail Groupon, would have saved few bucks for the next adventure.

Delib
03-07-16, 17:50
Hello,

Contacted one SP from loc a week back but he messaged today in the morning having availability of one Miss P from Mumbai. Visited her in the urban and costliest area of city. She looked better in real than pictures what I received. She is in Hyderabad for another 5 days. She is very clean and the room also is just in little lane where bikes and cars may not have access nor parking (Should be on main road). Was there for 50 minutes 2 sessions. She does not allow DFK though. But licks all around the body and gives a perfect sensation to urge for more. Not a time watcher at all though I was in little hurry. Friendly and talks nicely.

Pussy: Tight & clean 7/10.

Boobs: firm and amazing to feel 9/10. Did not allow to suck them now said may be next time.

Looks: 6/10.

Damage: 3.5 k + 200 tip (For 2 time) I think can be bargained at 3 k. Try may be.

WIR: May be yes if pocket allows soon enough!You don't have PM. How to contact you?

HotSumadhur84
03-07-16, 19:04
Booked a Groupon for a massage in Mad pur. MP starts with a name of Bollywood film star Kaho Na pyar hai. Good ambiance, I saw only one girl at the counter who is in her 30's I believe from NE, money pur. I was not desperate to have extras. I went to have a good massage and if therapist hints for any, I will negotiate. As thought, massage was good and no hints at all for extras. Opted for deep tissue, and got an awesome pain reliever in the massage. Went to shower and dressed up.

Damage: 1200.

WIR: yes only when I am in need of a good massage.

Therapist: good and pro in massages.

Qganesha
03-07-16, 21:50

1 Muslim girl and 1 lady also available it seems. Am trying.Black & fat girl, actually aunty is not even worth a stare.

I met M-girl, like I said before, face is not good. She did not allow to touch her below the belt.

Boobs are little small, but awesome, skin & lovely nipples.

SeaHawk20
03-08-16, 07:09
Asking for 30 k night with five star accomidation.Question is can you just bang the face) if you like skinny gals then max 12 k or else just pass for 30 k you can join some of those couple orgies in Navi mumber.

AquaGenius
03-08-16, 10:57
Please refer to my FRs. If I am not wrong this place is at diamond point? The old man would have reduced amount if you bargained. I paid 2 k. Next time it was for 1500. Is the girls name Neha? What was her name.

Dear fellow mongers,

This is my 2nd profile, after I removed my account an year back. So technically, this is my first.

I am majorly into nude massages, as I like the touch. So, I've been searching through Locanto for some kind of contacts for nude / erotic massages and collected some contacts. Below FRs are from these contacts.

Coming to the FR.

FR 1 : Bowenpally. Around 2 weeks back.

Monger Club
03-08-16, 11:16
Guys,

Please don't PM me and waste my time if you don't have anything unique to share. I will not share for messages like "bro could you share the digits" or "bro share the digits, I'll share in future". I will only barter the digits for a unique contact.

SudGupta
03-08-16, 12:08
Any review on this bird. Her name is Miss S from Bownpally or Suchitra area.

RamboRaj
03-08-16, 14:23
Question is can you just bang the face) if you like skinny gals then max 12 k or else just pass for 30 k you can join some of those couple orgies in Navi mumber.Well said. She is from Mumbai it seems. Some. Buddies banged her for 10000 two shots long time back. I just want to check how low the fees shall go.

Sanfeb16
03-08-16, 15:12
Hi Pavan / Coolfun,

Would you mind to share this contact with me? I was in US for 3 years before I made this trip back to India and I have some trips planned to Hyderabad so I would like to use this opportunity to explore Hyderabad.

I will be able to reciprocate when you come here in bay area, California or if I get to know something worth there too. It would be a great help buddy if you could share an indi / trustful SP who can give me service for 3-4 days.

I would be very thankful to anyone who is able to help me out here.

Thanks for your help.

Dinesh

Thanks a lot "CoolFun" for sharing this contact of Ms. A. Hope you are having good time in Vienna.

Though I had her number for more than 5 months, lack of interest in CGs has stopped me from reaching out to her. As the desperation reached its peak was looking for options and decided to go for her. She quoted 2 K for one shot and 4 K for an hour with 500/1000 extra for the place. Decided to meet her and scheduled for the session on Monday. I was guided by her to a place (flat) in K'pally and I was so relieved as it was decently secure. She wasn't that fair but had sharp features. She was wearing a chudidhar and I could see her figure and was fucking impressed as she had a great ass. Started with hugging and pressing and made her undress. The dress was so treacherous as it was successful in hiding those awesome pair of tits she possessed and the ass was too good to be true. What followed was an awesome fuck I have ever received and she said she liked me a lot and that ended in her fucking me than me fucking her, had the best WOT session followed by doggy and climaxed with missionary. She insisted for an hourly session, but as I had some bad experiences just brought 2600 with me and promised her would spend more than an hour next time..

VishnuHyd
03-08-16, 20:07
Hi friends,

Even I have experienced the same, got Indies contacts from fellow members and when I called them, they refuse to acknowledge and in fact question as to how I got their number which is not a pleasant situation to be, I am aware that many of the sites in the net have numbers of females offering services, which are actually put on by someone who wants to take revenge on the gal, I wonder if the same has creeped in ISG, then it is a very dicey situation, I hope it is not the case. I also experienced gal asking me to give the number f the reference who gave her number or ask the reference to call her to confirm, both are next to impossible. Only a few gals accept name as a reference, some gals when pinged in watsapp also ask to share my pic first, which no one would ever do, have you guys also faced similar experience?Never do this. If there is a 10% chance that she is not a provider, this is a solid proof that she could report to LE. If you have any family, just don't do.

Sadiqhbk
03-10-16, 07:42
Went to MP S in sri colony shady place new bird was there from Mpur Miss L had one hour of crappy massage HJ+TL, her boobs were awesome firm and big nips, she is new so was not that co operative as just let me hold her be when giving me HJ.

Paid 1.5 k at counter (he increased the price) and 1 k to the bird.

Massage 6/10.

HJ 7/10.

Boo 8/10.

WIR no as I dint like the place.

FunBird
03-10-16, 14:18
Hey,

I am a new subscriber of this forum. Tons of good info.

Anyways, visited SPA in M'Pur close to the bakery. Good service and hygiene is fine but not great. Asked for Thai massage and got a good looking Thai chick. She jumped right at it and dispo was pulled down with good crack massage and touching the sensitive parts. Man, she was good and I almost came. Asked 1 k for HJ and it was a very good. And Massage was good as well. May not be the best. But overall good experience. Only wish, the place was maintained well (not bad though. Small things such as pillow covers, shower doors etc.).

Also, just moved from overseas and still building contact base. I am looking for good / trustworthy SP contacts. Bit upscale with clean place. Any help is much appreciated. Will certainly reciprocate.

Chahyd
03-10-16, 18:43
Visited the Bakery spa beginning of the week.

Assigned a Thai therapist. A different one this time around.

The old therapist had left.

The massage was great. She had technique.

The dispos were off within the first 5 minutes.

Once I turned around she kept poking around Johnny.

Sensitive touches. Gentle tease. Oh boy. It was difficult to hold on.

She giggled and knew what I wanted. Went straight for it.

Damages: tip 1 k + nearbuy.

HPredwa
03-10-16, 18:57
New to Hyderabad, and need some good SP contacts with Incall in Gbowli / hitec citi / Ma area.

Can share good Delhi contacts in return.

Cheers.

NodeHyd
03-10-16, 20:10
Hello senior members,

Can you guys please help me with some independent contacts. Really sick of SP's girls and their nakras.

SantoshFun
03-11-16, 00:34
Thanks to many friendly folks got contacts but due to festival most of the birds were out of town. Finally Ameerpet SP arranged for a hot bird.

Place is neat, girl Miss A, little plump than in pic sent but still good. Good GFE.

Damages - 10 k for 2 entries (hate calling them shots).

Face - 8 on 10.

Body - 7 on 10.

GFE - 9 on 10.

The SP was particular that references to be made personally, that is, I should pass on the number first and only then SP will obligue. Please do note while asking for number.

HydMong
03-11-16, 02:35
Hi all seniors.

I am searching for an Indi named are shi ta, from gachibowl, if anybody have her number. Please refer me, I am desperately looking for her from last 2 months, she is a college gal, with good assets.

KapurSaab
03-11-16, 07:17
Visited the Bakery spa beginning of the week.

Assigned a Thai therapist. A different one this time around.

The old therapist had left.

The massage was great. She had technique.

The dispos were off within the first 5 minutes.

Once I turned around she kept poking around Johnny.

Sensitive touches. Gentle tease. Oh boy. It was difficult to hold on.

She giggled and knew what I wanted. Went straight for it.

Damages: tip 1 k + nearbuy.Could you PM me the directions and details of this spa.

Greetings,

Jackson

Nwkdblk
03-11-16, 10:53
Hi there,

I am in Hyderabad for a few weeks and looking for some fun. Came across an ad on L that says threesome at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Any comments please?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RahulRocks
03-11-16, 11:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

AgentOrange209
03-11-16, 15:04
Hi all mongers here in Hyderabad.

I m here for 1 day and looking forward to spend some good time at a spa or an ST with an indie.

Would be great if you can pm me the details. I am staying in Madhapar area. Nearby places would be preferable.

M from Mumbai. And off course ID you need any help about places in Mumbai I can reciprocate.

Thanks.

PuneCock96
03-11-16, 19:48
Brothers,

I'm sure many will be against it but I really want to try out AFF 1 month membership just to see how it works (Doesn't matter if doesn't work).

Anyway for some reason HDFC credit card doesn't go through the site. What cards go through please let me know.Other then HDFC Cards Axis DC working.

Skama279
03-11-16, 20:34
Hi Hyderabad flocks,

I am coming to Hyderabad on business trip for 2 days.

Any help would be appreciated. Please provide me MPs with extras or Indies contact. Will reciprocate the same.

When you come Bangalore.

Thank you.

Skama279

Kooljack
03-11-16, 20:44
Any review on this chick? I have these pics for quite some time but did not get a chance to meet her yet.

TheFapFinder
03-12-16, 00:09
Finally got the APPA Aunty contact.

Going good so far.

I am willing to share the contact "Only" for Hi fi Indie MILFS.

Free or paid doesn't matter. Sorry guys took a lot of effort to get the contact. PM me.

VenkiAbc
03-12-16, 03:26
Hello chaps!

I'm a silent reader of this forum and this weekend I'd like to retest my mongering skills. Its been long time (8 years) in Hyderabad and want to give a try during evenings with street hookers first. Can you please share some hints where I can pickup for short fun around Kukatpally / Jntu areas. Please help me, I'm not asking for contacts but asking for places from where I get some fun.

Thanks in advance.

TheFapFinder
03-12-16, 08:26
Guys,

Sorry I have to tell this. Apparently she is not into paid sex anymore. So you will have to chat with her for weeks to even get to meet her.

I am here for a short trip and I'll go abroad soon will definitely give the contact then as I have to convince her on lot many things.

PM If any one MILFS (someone who are inclined to gifts than money) will PM you her digits when I'm leaving (which is in end of may).

Likku
03-12-16, 09:02
Hi fellow brothers,

Finally purchased the subscription. Could any one share me the indi aunty / milfs contact number. In return can share my regular SP who provided HIFI profile in Hotel. Please PM me.

Blomkvist1987
03-12-16, 09:07
Please refer to my FRs. If I am not wrong this place is at diamond point? The old man would have reduced amount if you bargained. I paid 2 k. Next time it was for 1500. Is the girls name Neha? What was her name.You are right. Its at the diamond point. I would bargain the next time. I don't remember her name, it has been around a month. The day I went there was her 8th day there.

Delib
03-12-16, 10:57
Hi,

Does anyone have ref. To contact Sam number ending with 3042. Ref. And reviews appreciated. Please PM.

FunBird
03-12-16, 12:47
Visited this SPA in G'Bowli. Took Thai dry massage. Got a skinny and ok looking masseur. Massage was average. I proceeded with just the towel without dispo and she didn't mind. Massage was medium pressure and not many signs of extras. Once turned over and my johny gave some signs and asked directly for extras. I didn't want anything more than a HJ hence negotiated for 1 K. I think, other services are available on request. But HJ was one of the best (especially attention to scrotum) and I exploded within few minutes. She cleaned up and continued the massage for rest of the time remaining. Overall, above average experience especially since the place is sort of crammed and not clean. There are no massage tables except the beds were placed on higher place made with concrete. That makes massage experience a bit uncomfortable. At least for me. And sheets, towels and dispos didn't seem very clean but manageable. Didn't take shower hence no idea of hygiene there. But overall OK experience with courteous staff and good service.

Veejayk
03-12-16, 14:01
Hi,

This is a 2 weeks old report. I had got contacts of SP from a fellow monger. I generally try MPs and try SPs occasionally. My regular MPs were all full and hence thought of calling this SP. He shared me three profiles, 3.5 k per 2 shot and said all are available. I went near Y-guda. He guided me from there to his place. It is a proper residential area and very safe. Inside there was only one girl available and others were busy. She looked ok so decided to go with it. Had to pay 3.5 k + 200 for the room guys (yes there were 2).

The Girl (first one in the photo) was cute and was trying to be friendly. Her boobs are firm and handful. But there is no foreplay whatsoever. First round ended in couple of minutes. She started asking me to recharge her phone. I had to say some reason to not to. After some time second round started. I asked her to do at least CBJ as johny was not standing. She did hesitantly. Went in miss, WOT for around 10 minutes but could not see the end. So asked her to stop and left the place.

Damage: 3.5 k + 200.

WIR: may be, as a backup. But only one shot as I want good foreplay.

Chutkabhut
03-12-16, 18:47
Hi,

This is a 2 weeks old report. I had got contacts of SP from a fellow monger. I generally try MPs and try SPs occasionally. My regular MPs were all full and hence thought of calling this SP. He shared me three profiles, 3.5 k per 2 shot and said all are available. I went near Y-guda. He guided me from there to his place. It is a proper residential area and very safe. Inside there was only one girl available and others were busy. She looked ok so decided to go with it. Had to pay 3.5 k + 200 for the room guys (yes there were 2).

The Girl (first one in the photo) was cute and was trying to be friendly. Her boobs are firm and handful. But there is no foreplay whatsoever. First round ended in couple of minutes. She started asking me to recharge her phone. I had to say some reason to not to. After some time second round started. I asked her to do at least CBJ as johny was not standing. She did hesitantly. Went in miss, WOT for around 10 minutes but could not see the end. So asked her to stop and left the place.

WIR: may be, as a backup. But only one shot as I want good foreplay.Hi,

I tried this girl and another from the same sp few weeks back. Digits ends with 057.

1st girl was not satisfactory as she was hesitating. But another girl was mind blowing. I even took her outcall services at 5 k per HR.

Qganesha
03-12-16, 19:10
Hi,

WIR: may be, as a backup. But only one shot as I want good foreplay.Someone on FB, lets call him Mr. V, saying he can provide girls at 4 k per shot / hour, asking me to come to Shamlal. Number ending with 216.

Anyone had any experience with this guy, can he be trusted?

Qganesha
03-12-16, 21:13
I am sure many of you had this exp.

In Hyderabad, while travelling in auto, it happens sometimes a girl sits next to you.

Sometimes they behave very crazy, either they sit on your lap or touch you unnecessarily.

With me it happened 2/3 times. Once the girl was very beautiful, tried following her after she got down one stop before, but could not trace her.

Seniors any advice how to react in such situations?

I am scared girls may create noise if proceed further. And touch them inappropriately.

SmootheRaj
03-13-16, 04:20
After waiting for a week for Miss F availability, at last went to the MP on Friday evening even without Miss F availability. Was assigned with a Thai therapist for dry massage. Had a decent experience. She was pro in massage. Though initially there was no signs of extras. Later got few.

Had a great massage experience, but as had no interest for extras. Enjoyed the massage and left the place with a hope to meet Miss F soon.

Any one have direct contact to Miss F, seems she will be on leave for another week.

Massage 9/10.

Gal 7.5/10.

Likku
03-13-16, 04:51
Can anyone share contact details for this girl below?I have the SP contact. Please PM for the details.

BabyKutu
03-13-16, 06:15
Someone on FB, lets call him Mr. V, saying he can provide girls at 4 k per shot / hour, asking me to come to Shamlal. Number ending with 216.

Anyone had any experience with this guy, can he be trusted?Will ask you to pay up upfront and will vanish. Avoid.

BabyKutu
03-13-16, 06:29

In Hyderabad, while travelling in auto, it happens sometimes a girl sits next to you.

I am scared girls may create noise if proceed further. And touch them inappropriately.Bro. Most of these are working / students living in hostels. They mostly are quite free. I don't want to generalise but most of these come from families living in villages and are studying here.

I am writing this from personal experiences narrated by few college girls living in hostels dotted in SR nagar.

Don't stalk. It will never get you anywhere. If you feel touch is free, ask for the number and get on. Stalking is a punishable crime. Be careful bro.

All the best. BE CAREFUL.

ScoldMe
03-13-16, 07:06

Sometimes they behave very crazy, either they sit on your lap or touch you unnecessarily.

With me it happened 2/3 times. Once the girl was very beautiful, tried following her after she got down one stop before, but could not trace her.

Seniors any advice how to react in such situations?

I am scared girls may create noise if proceed further. And touch them inappropriately.Its kind of like brushing against something in a packed bus. Is it intentional. Not intentional. Who knows. Enjoy the touch then forget about it. Once you're out of the auto there is no continuing with it. If you are sure and can get her number while in the auto all's well. But I would be cautious. Its not such a open minded place about getting numbers. She might create a ruckus in front of other people. Anyway also depends on how you approach to ask the no in the first place. But if you haven't gotten her number then do not pursue her, she'll create a scene and you'll be in trouble with the law.

AquaGenius
03-13-16, 07:22
Hi Veejay,

Would you be kind enough in sharing the digits of the SP please? I would be travelling to Hyderabad next week. Can reciprocate with contacts from Pune in case you happen to visit. PM me please.

Hi,

WIR: may be, as a backup. But only one shot as I want good foreplay.