PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Qganesha
03-13-16, 08:02
Bro. Most of these are working / students living in hostels. They mostly are quite free. I don't want to generalise but most of these come from families living in villages and are studying here.

I am writing this from personal experiences narrated by few college girls living in hostels dotted in SR nagar.

Don't stalk. It will never get you anywhere. If you feel touch is free, ask for the number and get on. Stalking is a punishable crime. Be careful bro.

All the best. BE CAREFUL.Thanks for the reply bro.

Didn't mean to stalk or irritate the girl / any girl; but she really looked into my eyes while leaving & almost rubbed her arms / boobs while getting down. While seated she was listening to music & was looking at me several times.

At one point I felt she will really pinch my thighs, but she didn't. I am sure she gave many hints. So wanted to see how it goes. But I was too late. I got down almost 1 km away from her and then came to back for her. But could not find her.

Qganesha
03-13-16, 08:06
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Janam007
03-13-16, 12:04
Hi,

One day I was passing thru MKT area at point. There is a spa on 2nd floor. Just asked rates. Took deep tissue for Rs. 1500/ I took one local therapist. Entered glass rooms. Not comfortable with see thru glass partition rooms. I wanted to try my luck. One lady came and used towel and started massage. Massage was super. Slowly started chatting. Asked extras. She said gently no for relax. I have not stressed much. But massage was good. No tips are expected.

No good spas in Secunderabad. Can any suggest?

Damage- 1500.

No tips.

Massage- very good.

No extras.

Chahyd
03-13-16, 14:55
I am sure many of you had this exp.

In Hyderabad, while travelling in auto, it happens sometimes a girl sits next to you.

Sometimes they behave very crazy, either they sit on your lap or touch you unnecessarily.

With me it happened 2/3 times. Once the girl was very beautiful, tried following her after she got down one stop before, but could not trace her.

Seniors any advice how to react in such situations?

I am scared girls may create noise if proceed further. And touch them inappropriately.If there is crazy behavior ask for number right away after some conversation. How long will you follow? Tool the she team arrives?

Be smart about it.

IndianDom
03-13-16, 15:12
Bro, I

s she still in business? How do you she moved to Vizag? Please PM me.

Thanks.

Bro. She is now moved on from Hyderabad, refer to my post / VishnuHYD posts in Sept.- Oct. 2015. She is now shifted base to vizag.

Stay Safe.

MachoMan22
03-13-16, 18:20
Miss are from Madhapur is almost becoming a SP. Called me and suggested she has two friends available at her place. Went in on Friday. One was a bit fat and did not even seem interested. Other one was more friendly and tighter body. Went with second one.

However, she was also a huge disappointment. Did not agree for any foreplay, zero GFE experience and wanted to get done with it as fast as he could. I was completely pissed off. Asked her to give BJ and after much hesitation gave a CBJ for 3-4 minutes after which seeing my johnny is ready, asked me to get done with it in Mish. Completed in Mish and it was just not great experience.

Called are after the deed was done and gave her a mouthful. My last experience with her friend was pretty good. Did not pay her full 3 K which I usually do. Just paid 2 K and told her to not call me if she is not sure about girl's cooperation.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Overall experience: Poor.

VishnuHyd
03-14-16, 03:03
I know there are several posts about Vizag. I had unsuccessful outings here other than meeting some crappy providers and ugly girls.

Does anyone has a reliable indie? I was given the number of one Ms. Di* but couldn't hook up with her during my last few trips as she was asking lot of personal info.

I will try again. If you happen to have a decent indie, please let me know.

Thanks again.

SilverDew
03-14-16, 04:01
Guys,

If the girl is staying in Novotel would it be safe for us to get in there and spend some time? Very apprehensive if it would be possible.

Please share your inputs.

Regards.

Kiran426
03-14-16, 05:30
Any experience with SP Rajeeve / Anthony (ending 0624) or the girl in the pict? Thanks.

BabyKutu
03-14-16, 06:14
Guys. If the girl is staying in Novotel would it be safe for us to get in there and spend some time? Very apprehensive if it would be possible.

Regards.Is she is already staying in and you will want to get in the room. Should be a breeze through square restaurant in Novotel.

She will need to come and get you as the lifts will not work without a key card. Else it is as good as gold.

BabyKutu
03-14-16, 06:16
Bro, I

s she still in business? How do you she moved to Vizag? Please PM me.

Thanks.Bro. She told me she was moving to vizag during my last rendezvous with her. Who else?

I took her word, fact is she changed her numbers and moved on I guess.

Freaky Friday
03-14-16, 10:44
Guys. If the girl is staying in Novotel would it be safe for us to get in there and spend some time? Very apprehensive if it would be possible.

Regards.Novotel hi-tech has access card system for the lift. So the best bet is calling meeting in the bar at the lobby level and then proceeding to the room.

Massie
03-14-16, 17:18
Hello,

Please share Ms. R number from Madhapur.

Thanks!

Miss are from Madhapur is almost becoming a SP. Called me and suggested she has two friends available at her place. Went in on Friday. One was a bit fat and did not even seem interested. Other one was more friendly and tighter body. Went with second one.

However, she was also a huge disappointment. Did not agree for any foreplay, zero GFE experience and wanted to get done with it as fast as he could. I was completely pissed off. Asked her to give BJ and after much hesitation gave a CBJ for 3-4 minutes after which seeing my johnny is ready, asked me to get done with it in Mish. Completed in Mish and it was just not great experience.

Called are after the deed was done and gave her a mouthful. My last experience with her friend was pretty good. Did not pay her full 3 K which I usually do. Just paid 2 K and told her to not call me if she is not sure about girl's cooperation.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Overall experience: Poor.

Chahyd
03-14-16, 18:30
There is this interesting website I came across today.

Not in Hyderabad yet. It's too good to be true.

Stayuncle.

SilverDew
03-15-16, 04:13
I know that I could fall back upon brothers here any given day. Thanks a lot guys.

This is what that keeps bringing people back here.

Regards.

Novotel hi-tech has access card system for the lift. So the best bet is calling meeting in the bar at the lobby level and then proceeding to the room.

Is she is already staying in and you will want to get in the room. Should be a breeze through square restaurant in Novotel.

She will need to come and get you as the lifts will not work without a key card. Else it is as good as gold.

Wankey
03-15-16, 04:41
Thanks for the info, dude. Nothing like it if it clicks.

There is this interesting website I came acros

Not in Hyderabad yet. It's too good to be true.

Stayuncle.

RahulRocks
03-15-16, 11:11
I booked the slot with Thai therapist and reached in time. Now cover charges are increased to 1199. One Miss J was assigned. Really big be. In few min of session despo was removed. Massage was like heaven. After 20 min she asked me to turn. And as usual 1 k for only HJ was offered. In few min then I gained top an TL access. The boos were big but saggy. They were supporter by special bra. Looks 30+ was age. Throughly enjoyed the session.

Damage 1200 rs + 1 k tip.

SureshRaj
03-15-16, 13:59
Had two HW's who were sisters, one was new to the trade. Her pussy was indeed tight. Apparently, the lady and her husband fought over money, so she came to get fucked for money. Regular SP place. My regular inde is also in town. Let' see how it goes.

Likku
03-15-16, 15:35
Thanks Delib for sharing the contact. Tried MS A today and all I would say is not up to my expectations / Match. In simple terms I can say village girl experience.

Anyways tried her and rushed out quickly.

I would like to conclude it fast as there is nothing much to explain.

Scorecard:

Face: 2/10.

Body: 5/10 (not as per my like).

Boobs: 5/10.

Pusy: 6/10.

Damage: 3 K inclusion of room and 100 for auto charges it seems.

Will try next: definitely no.

Fellow brothers please help me in getting the decent contacts and will share my FR session to all without miss.

Thanks.

Optional1
03-15-16, 19:47
Anyone can provide any good inputs for Delhi? Looking for an all nighter next week. Look forward. You can expect my support whether I can.

Kasyaps
03-15-16, 20:08
Hello friends,

After checking few of my other accounts I found Muslim inde contact which I used to go 2-3 years.

I tried contacting her and she is still providing service but change the place, by explaining her who I am, she finally identified me and said me to her new place.

She said her prices have changed and said now she is charging 5 k, as usual said will decide after see and when to place.

She was near Banjarahill now moved near to central.

She had another girl whom she introduced as he cousin and said she is not feeling well so I need to go with cousin only.

Muslim girl, nice structure, very fair around 22-23 age.

She stated removing my cloths and took over control, started licking like mad.

She gave a CBJ followed by wot, she had great stamina and she was ready for anything.

I have never met a gal so wanting to please me.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 10-10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Yes with same girl.

Number end with: 638.

She has another mobile also.

I guess seniors might have tried her.

Likku
03-16-16, 04:27
Hello friends,

After checking few of my other accounts I found Muslim inde contact which I used to go 2-3 years.

I tried contacting her and she is still providing service but change the place, by explaining her who I am, she finally identified me and said me to her new place.

She said her prices have changed and said now she is charging 5 k, as usual said will decide after see and when to place.

She had another girl whom she introduced as he cousin and said she is not feeling well so I need to go with cousin only.

Muslim girl, nice structure, very fair around 22-23 age..I tried PM you but I think your PM is deactivated. Could you please send me the Muslim Inde contact.

BeirutGuy
03-16-16, 11:58
I am basically from Hyderabad but have never indulged in any mongering here, but over the past few days I have gone through most of the posts in this forum and one thing is sure, that it is damn costly here.

I have had numerous experiences in Delhi and I can say that it is very cheap compared to Hyderabad and the quality of stuff is also very good. I do hope that Hyderabad gets cheaper and the quality takes a quantum jump.

Anyways. Keep mongering guys and keep posting new updates, helps newbies like us to gauge the situation and get valuable pointers.

CanonPrinter
03-16-16, 18:26
I tried PM you but I think your PM is deactivated. Could you please send me the Muslim Inde contact.

Nikiready
03-17-16, 03:24
I tried PM you but I think your PM is deactivated. Could you please send me the Muslim Inde contact.I am here for a couple of days, looking for some good GFE time, please PM details.

Thank you all.

Shingaba78
03-17-16, 14:53
Hi,

I received attached pictures from SP. Quoting 7 K for ST.

Let me know anyone tried these girls.

Regards.

SureshRaj
03-17-16, 15:38
Anyone can provide any good inputs for Delhi? Looking for an all nighter next week. Look forward. You can expect my support whether I can.Contact Rahul from Delhi forum, he is helpful.

Cool Dude 007
03-17-16, 15:45
I am going to stay in a big hotel in G'be. Li. Name is O'W. D. Are these hotels girl friendly? Can I call someone for some good time? Seniors please reply immediately.

SureshRaj
03-17-16, 15:48
Anybody have Nepali / North East contacts? Highly appreciate any.

Member #4441
03-17-16, 17:11
1st pic girl got a have nice sexy ass.

Hi,

Regards.

Kasyaps
03-17-16, 18:38
I am good in mongering and have been doing for long time.

I could see many post on massage. Truly, I never tried massage. What do you guys suggest? Should I give it a try.

I read few post about nuru massage, wanted to give it a try. Is it available anywhere in Hyderabad or Pune?

BabyKutu
03-17-16, 18:48
I am going to stay in a big hotel in G'be. Li. Name is O'W. D. Are these hotels girl friendly? Can I call someone for some good time? Seniors please reply immediately.Those are service apts. Absolutely not. You cannot pass security without scrutiny.

Avod mongering in that place, every square inch is covered by CCTV.

BabyKutu
03-17-16, 19:00
Anybody have Nepali / North East contacts? Highly appreciate any.Bro -Check PM Please.

BabyKutu
03-17-16, 19:05
Hi,

Regards.One in Black. Did her in Bangalore. Please don't pay more than 5 K. She was 3 K St and 5 K 2 shots.

No DFK and Anal. She will do Mish & WOT.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
03-17-16, 19:09
Brethren.

Got a tip, be careful around the ladies hostels. Be careful on pickup's tomorrow. Apparently there is a SHE team drive. Avoid public pickup's.

Stay Safe.

Rroy29
03-18-16, 05:53
Hey guys,

Have just shifted from Delhi to Kakinada. Would request you all to help out a fellow monger and pm good contacts of indes of college girls or school girls at Kakinada or Rajahmundry.

Regards.

Roy.

P.S.: have contacts in Delhi and Mumbai.

Kiran426
03-18-16, 06:21
Met 1,2 (same girl). Asking price was only 5 k and paid 4. 5. North village girl, very mechanical, not worth more than 4 k IMO.

Hi,

Regards.

BoomBoomND
03-18-16, 07:14
Hello friends,

Muslim girl, nice structure, very fair around 22-23 age.

She stated removing my cloths and took over control, started licking like mad.

She gave a CBJ followed by wot, she had great stamina and she was ready for anything.

I have never met a gal so wanting to please me..Hi bro,

Can you share her number over PM.

Would appreciate your efforts and will reciprocate.

Likku
03-18-16, 07:23
Hello folks,

Got a quote from SP ending with number 536.1 HR 8 k no negotiation if any body tried her please share your experience and damage.

Likku
03-18-16, 10:19
Hello folks,

Contact couple of SP from locanto and really shocked everyone is telling the same 8 k for short time. What the heck is happening in Hyderabad really shocked by prices and none of them is negotiating. Attached are the pics and kindly share your experience and damages.

SunnyMonger
03-18-16, 15:11
Hello all,

My regular SP near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] l has gone silent need help with any sp or Indie contact near Dsnr please. I will surely reciprocate with my contact in future.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SatishMonger
03-18-16, 15:59
Hi guys my regular SP have reduced prices and girls are new now from past 2 months, am very much satisfied with his services now. at first he sound shady but they got sexy girls for decent price now.

Cost: 10 k 3 hrs and girls are topnotch, TV actress 25 k 4,5 hrs if deed is evenings, morning times 3 hrs 25 k.

Am going back Singapore again, will miss this chicks till 5 months. Inbox me if anyone want my SP email, some guys here enjoyed his services, guys plz share exp here.

SfoCowboy
03-18-16, 19:59
Hi satish,

Please share the digits of your SP.

Hi guys my regular SP have reduced prices and girls are new now from past 2 months, am very much satisfied with his services now. at first he sound shady but they got sexy girls for decent price now.

Cost: 10 k 3 hrs and girls are topnotch, tv actress 25 k 4,5 hrs if deed is evenings, morning times 3 hrs 25 k.

Am going back Singapore again, will miss this chicks till 5 months. Inbox me if anyone want my SP email, some guys here enjoyed his services, guys plz share exp here ;)

Wankey
03-19-16, 00:57
Hi Satish,

Can you share the digits of your SP, and reference. Will share my exp in the forum.

Cheers,

Wankey

Cost: 10 k 3 hrs and girls are topnotch, tv actress 25 k 4,5 hrs if deed is evenings, morning times 3 hrs 25 k.

Am going back Singapore again, will miss this chicks till 5 months. Inbox me if anyone want my SP email, some guys here enjoyed his services, guys plz share exp here ;)

Casanova9
03-19-16, 03:03
Yesterday afternoon visited TDS at gli. Booked Ms. F and entered into a room with door. She is only Indian therapist there and she speak Telugu very well. She refused to give BJ and full service etc. But without asking much, without much discussion and pre-payment she has given access to her top and given good HJ. I asked multiple times for BJ but she politely refused. She is 40+ in age, MILF material. Spa organizers also restricting her to serve more customers in a day. That's why they are not assigning her to new customers, assigning all Thai therapists in queue only. So friends, don't expect more from her except HJ.

Damage: 1500 coupon + 1000 tip.

WIR: No.

BrosBeforeHoes
03-19-16, 19:10
After having following this site since a while, decided to start the deed. Was at the famous spa at G'bli flyover (don't think I need to mention the abbreviation anymore). As I didn't know about Miss F, I didn't ask them specifically for any therapist and was allocated a Thai one. OMG! She was just amazing. She laughs at everything and finally was touching the pubic groin. Decided it was time to ask. Seeing the erections and smiling and giggling, I dared to ask her for HJ and she obliged. Gave me the best HJ and somehow I flirted with her and took her mobile number. She was having off once a week. Decided I would call her up and meet out rather than having to pay this spa each time I visit for her.

MaxisDude
03-20-16, 13:10
Had a great session at AT in MP. NE MP gave a great deep tissue and finished with BBBJ. Will definitely repeat.

Damage- 3 k+500.

Likku
03-20-16, 13:54
Hello seniors,

Need you support and guidance to proceed further. Couple of days I got a PM from the fellow ISG and below is the mail content. I am removing the email so that I won't get deleted in the forum.

Contact this guy (email).

Price is 4 k short time, and I tell you its worth and you can spend 1, 2 hrs.

He only deal via email and ask full money deposit, girl will call you to the location, send your mobile number and time you want he will send images select one and deposit and enjoy deed.

Don't forget to tell your exp with me with pic of her.

I have sent the mail to the specific email requesting the Pics and Price. In reply got short time 10 K model, 25/35 K TV serial Actress (Telugu / Hindi). I asked again to send me the model pics so that I can select and confirm you.

In reply got the below reply.

Account details:

Bank details: xyz.

Account number: xyg.

Access holder name: xyz.

Ifsc code: xyz.

10 k short time arundhati movie heroine sister.

Looks something fishy after seeing this email, seniors need your suggestion.

Thanks.

AquaGenius
03-20-16, 14:01
Hello people,

I would be visiting Hyderabad next week and looking for some action. Please can someone share economical Indies contacts in Hyderabad (from Lingampally to Begumpet to Madhapur to Secbad). You can.

See my FRs that I've posted, since I am from Pune would be happy to reciprocate any contacts from Pune.

Cheers.

BornForSex
03-20-16, 16:08
Hello mates.´,

I am planning to visit Hyderabad. Can you pm me with indy contacts. With reference.

Also any hints on info in NE! Ore or Gunntur.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

SilverDew
03-20-16, 16:35
To me everything in this looks fishy. Stay away if someone quotes fancy things or most importantly asks of any advance, however small.

Hello seniors,

Need you support and guidance to proceed further. Couple of days I got a PM from the fellow ISG and below is the mail content. I am removing the email so that I won't get deleted in the forum.

Contact this guy (email).
Looks something fishy after seeing this email, seniors need your suggestion.

Thanks.

BeirutGuy
03-20-16, 16:47
Guys please throw some pointers about some activities in Disukhnagar and surrounding areas.

Dega123
03-20-16, 19:22
Hey Bro,

Can you share me the email ID? I will visit Hyderabad in May and will need some help. Thanks.

SmootheRaj
03-21-16, 03:02
Bro,

Can you please share the name or hints about the said therapist please. I am planning for visit today.

After having following this site since a while, decided to start the deed. Was at the famous spa at G'bli flyover (don't think I need to mention the abbreviation anymore). As I didn't know about Miss F, I didn't ask them specifically for any therapist and was allocated a Thai one. OMG! She was just amazing. She laughs at everything and finally was touching the pubic groin. Decided it was time to ask. Seeing the erections and smiling and giggling, I dared to ask her for HJ and she obliged. Gave me the best HJ and somehow I flirted with her and took her mobile number. She was having off once a week. Decided I would call her up and meet out rather than having to pay this spa each time I visit for her.

AquaGenius
03-21-16, 04:43
Hey mate,

Glad you had great time. The spa you are talking about is at Mad'pur, right? Also, any pointers on the therapist name and any negotiation you did, more details would really help. Kindly share.

Had a great session at AT in MP. NE MP gave a great deep tissue and finished with BBBJ. Will definitely repeat.

Damage- 3 k+500.

Chahyd
03-21-16, 06:37
Visited the spa of taxes on the holiday and chose the masseuse.

That's been doing the rounds here lately.

The massage was good. She doesn't have the strength but makes up for it in skill.

The tease was good. She didn't ask for a specific amount but tipped her 1000.

The HJ was OK.

The Thai therapist I visited last time was the best. The one I visited this time was overrated. Didn't quite understand why.

Damages: 2.5 k+1 k.

RahulRocks
03-21-16, 06:44
Dear members,

Recently I contacted a girl on locantO. As per advertising they claim to be boyfriend girlfriend and she is doing for money problem. The guy confirmed me with 3 k 2 hrs. The address was told jubliee hills road no 10. On whatsup this guy informed me that they have moved recently to flat and he will not come with me etc. He will take money and leave. I remember one of our member was also cheated by same Way. I told clearly no money without honey in hand. This guy was not ready for it. I dropped the deal.

Thanks all to share exp. No advance is the principle.

I have got a independent girl mobile number which ends with 3898. If any one has got any feedback please guide me.

Wits Pun
03-21-16, 10:29
Hello folks,

Got a quote from SP ending with number 536.1 HR 8 k no negotiation if any body tried her please share your experience and damage.Hi Likku,

Can you PM me her number? Appreciate it.

Wits Pun
03-21-16, 10:34
Bro -Check PM Please.BabyKuttu,

If you don't mind could you PM me the number too please I am here for a week more.

SureshRaj
03-21-16, 11:23
Milking girl at my regular SP. Did not get her number though. 25 yrs possibly. Enjoy guys.

SmootheRaj
03-21-16, 12:03
Hi bro,

How did you book Ms. F. I have been calling to book a slot with her and they always say she is not available today. Please help how we can book sometime with her.

Yesterday afternoon visited TDS at gli. Booked Ms. F and entered into a room with door. She is only Indian therapist there and she speak Telugu very well. She refused to give BJ and full service etc. But without asking much, without much discussion and pre-payment she has given access to her top and given good HJ. I asked multiple times for BJ but she politely refused. She is 40+ in age, MILF material. Spa organizers also restricting her to serve more customers in a day. That's why they are not assigning her to new customers, assigning all Thai therapists in queue only. So friends, don't expect more from her except HJ.

Damage: 1500 coupon + 1000 tip.

WIR: No.

Wits Pun
03-21-16, 14:24
Hey mate,

Glad you had great time. The spa you are talking about is at Mad'pur, right? Also, any pointers on the therapist name and any negotiation you did, more details would really help. Kindly share.In fact would appreciate the address in PM as it is rare to find someone willing to give BBBJ here.

Wits Pun
03-21-16, 14:42
Thanks to many friendly folks got contacts but due to festival most of the birds were out of town. Finally Ameerpet SP arranged for a hot bird.

Place is neat, girl Miss A, little plump than in pic sent but still good. Good GFE.

Damages - 10 k for 2 entries (hate calling them shots).

Face - 8 on 10.

Body - 7 on 10.

GFE - 9 on 10.

The SP was particular that references to be made personally, that is, I should pass on the number first and only then SP will obligue. Please do note while asking for number.Could you PM me his number please?

Massie
03-21-16, 18:31
Hi,

Regards.Wow! Please PM the contact. Thanks!

Kkarunkk
03-21-16, 19:03
Guys,

I am visiting Secunderabad from Friday for a few days.

Any suggestions for a real out of the world MP?

Cheers,

AK

Chrsk9589
03-22-16, 01:17
Gentlemen,

Hope all is well. I'm from New York and here in Hyderabad for three weeks on a business trip. Staying at one of the top hotels here in Gachibowli. Can you please guys advice on any good contacts here in Hyderabad?

I'm new to this forum, but if anyone needs contacts in USA, will be gladly help you. Thanks and look forward to knowing you virtually.

Likku
03-22-16, 09:18
I tried yesterday Kukatpally aunty. Not good face but good on bed. She also shared her friends contacts.

Looks- 5/10 (pimples on face).

Boobs- 9/10 .

Pussy 7/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- yes. She shared her friends digits and photos.

Damage - 3 k.

Second attached photo is her friends photo and first one is aunty's photo.Hi folks,

Could anybody PM me the contact of the Aunty attached in this post.

Casanova9
03-23-16, 05:13
Hi folk,

I also faced same problem for 3 days, but finally I said I am a regular customer and they checked membership ID, then only they said Ms F available time. Before that they said, they will assign therapists only on queue basis, no choice to customer. In my post also I said that they restricting her to give service to more customers. Seems they are worrying about their business. It should not be depends on a single therapist etc.

However she will give only HJ, nothing more than this. Better to try for other therapists who is giving BBJ. There is post here from other guy on MP BBJ. Still you want her, simply say you are a regular customer to TDS and call them at initial business hours of the day, on weekdays.

Hi bro,

How did you book Ms. F. I have been calling to book a slot with her and they always say she is not available today. Please help how we can book sometime with her.

KoolMan1973
03-23-16, 08:00
Hi guys,

Have never done it with a Muslim (no religious offense please).

However, always heard this idiom. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Anyone who has had experiences with Muslim women, can you please enlighten us about what is so special about them, that there is a "samitha" for them.

Views / opinions much appreciated.

Any inde Muslim contacts even more appreciated.

Thanks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NewtoHyd
03-23-16, 16:45
This is a well known spa here. More for a famous therapist who does lot of natak. I went here 4-5 times and every time the service bad and the providers don't know basics of massage. Touch them, they ask 1 k tip. Lot of them are useless. Miss N is good looking cute young gal who speaks polished English. They don't normally assign her but when you insist, you are lucky and she is in good mood then you are OK.

2 k counter charge is steep, I argued several times to reduce but they don't relent. Tip is min 1 k and all you get is a release and touch from outside.

No ac, stingy bathroom.

Akshay9876
03-24-16, 14:17
Hi folks,

Could anybody PM me the contact of the Aunty attached in this post.Share with me too. I live Hyderabad and looking for some fun.

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HotStud161
03-24-16, 15:59
Hi guys,

Have never done it with a Muslim (no religious offense please).

However, always heard this idiom
Anyone who has had experiences with Muslim women, can you please enlighten us about what is so special about them, that there is a "samitha" for them.

Any inde Muslim contacts even more appreciated.

Thanks.I consider myself lucky enough to spend some time with Muslim gals and ladies.

Let me tell about only two experience here.

One is divorce from Hyderabad. Bulky body but tight. The tone of skin was like white marbles. She used to make up with Kajal and pearls only. No RED like Hindu babes. During DFK or CIM or any positions I never found a difference.

Loved her horny dominating action when she oozes up her juices.

The other experience is with a Muslim couple from TRNKA Area, married with no kids. She is quiet mostly, but her sexual desires are just too much. Again not much difference but her dresses would be like Muslim dresses a different types of salwar kameej.

The perfume would be different. I loved banging her too, the only problem was she was unable to do doggie for long time as her knee starts to pain in that pose.

Well that was my experience with M ladies I did not found anything different.

SandeepCasp
03-24-16, 18:37
Please give me contact details. Someone please give.

I consider myself lucky enough to spend some time with Muslim gals and ladies.

Let me tell about only two experience here.

One is divorce from Hyderabad. Bulky body but tight. The tone of skin was like white marbles. She used to make up with Kajal and pearls only. No RED like Hindu babes. During DFK or CIM or any positions I never found a difference.

Loved her horny dominating action when she oozes up her juices.

The other experience is with a Muslim couple from TRNKA Area, married with no kids. She is quiet mostly, but her sexual desires are just too much. Again not much difference but her dresses would be like Muslim dresses a different types of salwar kameej.

The perfume would be different. I loved banging her too, the only problem was she was unable to do doggie for long time as her knee starts to pain in that pose.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Veejayk
03-24-16, 18:56
Dear members,

Recently I contacted a girl on locantO. As per advertising they claim to be boyfriend girlfriend and she is doing for money problem. The guy confirmed me with 3 k 2 hrs. The address was told jubliee hills road no 10. On whatsup this guy informed me that they have moved recently to flat and he will not come with me etc. He will take money and leave. I remember one of our member was also cheated by same Way. I told clearly no money without honey in hand. This guy was not ready for it. I dropped the deal.

Thanks all to share exp. No advance is the principle.

I have got a independent girl mobile number which ends with 3898. If any one has got any feedback please guide me.I guess this guy is still active. Fellows mongers beware.

Wankey
03-25-16, 02:38
Great reading your experience with these ladies. Can you share the number and reference? (PM on).

Thanks,

Wankey

GunjanKumar
03-25-16, 05:43
Is this a bait?This looks like cheapest. Trying to make a gangbang movie out of it. Beware of this guys.

Chahyd
03-25-16, 08:31
Hi bro,

How did you book Ms. F. I have been calling to book a slot with her and they always say she is not available today. Please help how we can book sometime with her.The Thai therapists are so much better.

And have more to offer.

I've tried her and it was OK. A couple of reviews that articulate well and the hype begins.

SaswatLove
03-25-16, 11:41
Hi brother,

Can you please share the contact of K pally aunty.

Thanks bro!

Thanks Delib for sharing the contact. Tried MS A today and all I would say is not up to my expectations / Match. In simple terms I can say village girl experience.

Anyways tried her and rushed out quickly.

I would like to conclude it fast as there is nothing much to explain.

Scorecard:

Face: 2/10..

Mirchi9
03-25-16, 12:55
This is a well known spa here. More for a famous therapist who does lot of natak. I went here 4-5 times and every time the service bad and the providers don't know basics of massage. Touch them, they ask 1 k tip. Lot of them are useless. Miss N is good looking cute young gal who speaks polished English. They don't normally assign her but when you insist, you are lucky and she is in good mood then you are OK.

2 k counter charge is steep, I argued several times to reduce but they don't relent. Tip is min 1 k and all you get is a release and touch from outside.

No ac, stingy bathroom.That fatty S in L spa near HD is waste of time. She thinks that she's doing service to mankind by working at a spa.

Of course for no TL and for a hot room with sting bath, 2 k is steep. Better avoid as you can get good massage and TL+HJ from Thai chick for 2 k+1 K in other places.

Mirchi9
03-25-16, 13:04
Hi guys,

Anyone who has had experiences with Muslim women, can you please enlighten us about what is so special about them, that there is a "samitha" for them.It originated with original Arab race white skinned people ruled parts of this state.

They were considered superior (maybe because of skin tone and being the ruling race). Its not about other dark / wheatish skinned locals whose ancestors converted.

Anyways, if you want to try someone, PM be your budget and if you have own place or not.

FuckSri
03-25-16, 13:04
Hey guys,

I am back in town after a really long time (more than a year). I spent some time with sashi before I left the city and was wondering if she is still in business. If so, can someone send me her updated contact details. Any other inde's contact will also do.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

FS

Bodhi Satva
03-25-16, 15:33
Clear your PM please. Obviously you are in demand.

BabyKutu
03-25-16, 15:40
Clear your PM please. Obviously you are in demand.Done go for it bro.

Veejayk
03-25-16, 16:47
This looks like cheapest. Trying to make a gangbang movie out of it. Beware of this guys.I think the same too. He shared me pictures of serial actresses, photos from famous celeb photo sites. If it is true, its awesome. But I don't want to take risk.

SureshRaj
03-25-16, 17:00
Short big boobs Pune girl at my regular SP. Short so pussy is tight. Fair in color place is OK, safe. No DFK no BJ.

Will T
03-25-16, 19:01
After all the hoopla around TDS spa, so wanted to check it out. Went there on an afternoon no appointment and was lucky to get one therapist with name Rosy. Went for the dry Thai massage. The massage was decent and the therapist was friendly and clearly indicated in the small talk and other touches that probably extras are on the offer. So in the end she asked me herself and I asked her the rates and she quoted 2 K for HJ and 3 K for BJ. I tried negotiating for HJ for 1 K but she said she can't do and finally I settled for 1.5 K. I know I overpaid but I am not that good at negotiation Anyways the HJ was fine.

The second report is on the ever so popular Ms Nisha in the forum. Fixed up an appointment and reached her place. As called out by many others she is a very petite girl and is very hygienic. Overall the experience was good, although 10 K is something I would spend very rarely for a single shot. But her company was good.

Score Card for Nisha:

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Ass- 7/10.

GFE- 9/10 (DFK, CBJ, DATY).

WIR. Girl- probably after saving up for months I guess.

Damage- 10 K + 0.5 K tip.

IsacNewton
03-26-16, 05:23
Hi,

I found this recent incident.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140107/news-crime/article/massage-parlours-raided-10-held

Be safe!

EvilHakoora
03-26-16, 06:19
Hi folks,

After Mongering around Hyderabad for 2 months and getting contacts from other members and Locanto, I am not able to find any white girl or NI girl. If you have any such contact please share, I will share my contact.

Also I am looking to explore MPs here too. Any MP here which offer FS or Thai girls with extras on offer? Any help will be appreciated.

Dhiru123
03-26-16, 11:28
Tried One more aunty from Vizag at Kukatpally aunty's place.

Fair skin and shy aunty. Nipples size is big and always covers her boobs with her hands.

She wore saree and jasmine flowers during play.

Not much talkative, speaks only little bit and also not much co-operative. May be she is new to this trade.

Face. Fair 8/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (smooth, juicy and big nipples).

Pussy 9/10 (tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 7/10 (shy aunt and covers boobs, pussy with her hands).

WIR- yes.

Damage- 2.5 k + 500 tip.

I tried yesterday Kukatpally aunty. Not good face but good on bed. She also shared her friends contacts.

Looks- 5/10 (pimples on face).

Boobs- 9/10 .

Pussy 7/10 (not very tight).

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- yes. She shared her friends digits and photos.

Damage - 3 k.

Second attached photo is her friends photo and first one is aunty's photo.

HotStud161
03-26-16, 13:31
Great reading your experience with these ladies. Can you share the number and reference? (PM on).

Thanks,

WankeyHi Wankey,

I think you have not gone through my previous posts. I would love to share the digits but my PM is not activation. So if someone can sponsor my membership here I would love to share the digits with them.

Moreover the gals am talking about are not SW or Paid gals, they are pretty much normal once. You can take them out once and den pop the cherry out easily.

Thanks

TheFapFinder
03-26-16, 14:54
Hey,

I'm in Vijaywada for today and tomorrow, please share me indie contact of any MILFs, budget is of no issue and she must be good GFE.

Will share Hyderabad contacts in return.

Tick tock.

Thanks Guys.

BabyKutu
03-26-16, 16:45
Hi,

I found this recent incident.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140107/news-crime/article/massage-parlours-raided-10-held

Be safe!Thanks bro. This is from opium spa in City centre mall. Incident is from 2014. That is when the new commissioner took over. Neverthless it pays to be safe always.

Stay Safe All.

RohaanDe
03-26-16, 20:43
Hey guys,

I've just moved to Pune. If you guys have any mongering experiences in Pune, please share. Let me know of any good indie contacts or MP names.

Thanks.

AdiForYou
03-26-16, 22:53
Hello guys,

My job is transferred from Pune to Hyderabad. Looking for some good indi. Please pm me contact and reference if any. Will be happy to share digits of Pune.

WildMonk
03-27-16, 10:55
Hello folks,

I recently moved to Hyderabad from LOS Angeles for work. I shall be spending couple of months here. Seeking some help to get few numbers of girls here. Would be happy to help you guys with my contacts in California in case any of you are traveling to US.

Please send me the details on [Email address deleted by Admin].

Your help is much appreciated.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DesiYuva
03-27-16, 13:02
Hi guys,

Anyone who has had experiences with Muslim women, can you please enlighten us about what is so special about themI say its an absolute YES for your deleted idiom its could be an lengthy explanation if start telling in Telugu to cut short, their DNA is from middle east and when you move up towards north kitty tone become pinkish (I love this).

And they are good in keeping themselves healthy and hygiene. I don't have any contacts but worth exploring if you get chance but don't spend tulam gold price.

SureshRaj
03-27-16, 15:55
New girl at my SP, tell me if she is worth it. 4 k is the quote, I asked for 2 k declined.

MeatHyd101
03-27-16, 18:54
Hi guys,

can you please enlighten us about what is so special about them, that there is a "samitha" for them.

Yes I have had a couple or more such opportunities and from my personal experience I can say that they are very special indeed.

Firstly beauty is like nature's gift to them. Also another thing I found that they usually treat you with lot of respect and usually they won't let you down in terms of attitude and GFE.

I still remember my first encounter with Seema who was the forum's favorite during that time. She was just awesome. Although she disappeared later. (so no PMs for contact please).

Since then did not find another such indi yet.

But we can't generalise anything so easily. Not all of them will be all good.

Rajarao
03-27-16, 18:59
There are a lot of girls from Bangladesh Migrant Muslims in Mumbai. I am not sure whether the "Tulam" Gold rule applies to them.

I say its an absolute YES for your deleted idiom its could be an lengthy explanation if start telling in Telugu to cut short, their DNA is from middle east and when you move up towards north kitty tone become pinkish (I love this).

And they are good in keeping themselves healthy and hygiene. I don't have any contacts but worth exploring if you get chance but don't spend tulam gold price.

SaswatLove
03-28-16, 03:33
Hi group,

SP K is back with 2 new chicks.

Attaching pics.

Any review on her. Planning to give a try.

Quote- 4 k 1 HR.

Monger Club
03-28-16, 06:34
Guys,

Any update on these girls?

Tarus89
03-28-16, 07:42
Hello guys,

Would be visiting Hyderabad in the second week of April, would really appreciate it if anyone could send me the contact numbers of indie for full night service.

Also names of girl friendly hotels.

Thanks in advance.

DeadlyScorpio
03-28-16, 09:59
Folks,

Got the contact of an aunty, she calls herself as 'Malt I aunty', any idea on the service. Her number ends with 441.

Tried reaching her out, but either she is really busy or acting pricey. Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.

Anan Tara
03-28-16, 13:21
Hi group,

Attaching pics.

Quote- 4 k 1 HR.Yes looks like back and he is split with an old partner. The issue is his number does not seem to be working ending with 162. Maybe there is an other number.

Tarus89
03-28-16, 14:36
I know there are several posts about Vizag. I had unsuccessful outings here other than meeting some crappy providers and ugly girls.

Does anyone has a reliable indie? I was given the number of one Ms. Di* but couldn't hook up with her during my last few trips as she was asking lot of personal info.

I will try again. If you happen to have a decent indie, please let me know.

Thanks again.Messaged you a contact for vizag.

AbhiSingh
03-28-16, 16:09
Gentlement and friends.

Which hotels in begumpet, be-hills, j-hills or hitech are full GF.

Need to take in 2 girls from SPs along with me.

I can even invite one or max 2 moner friends from Hyderabad.

Tarus89
03-28-16, 16:24
Gentlement and friends.

I can even invite one or max 2 moner friends from Hyderabad.Sent a pm with a hotel name.

AbhiSingh
03-28-16, 16:42
Any indie nearby these locations or sp number.

Thank you all awesome people.

Gentlement and friends.

I can even invite one or max 2 moner friends from Hyderabad.

KumarSnt
03-28-16, 17:05
New girl at my SP, tell me if she is worth it. 4 k is the quote, I asked for 2 k declined.Nice looking girl message me in my PB.

HarryMan1
03-28-16, 19:48
Gentlemen,

I had been quite active on the Hyderabad circuit about 6 months ago (my bad did not discover this platform earlier). Anyways still have contacts of some trusted SP's. Unfortunately the Indies have all moved. Ping me and I would be happy to share the digits.

BabyKutu
03-28-16, 19:57
Guys,

Any update on these girls?Hey. These are old Craigslist pics. Don't think they are recent. Reverse search matches to historic listings. I doubt they will check out.

What is the SP quoting?

SantoshFun
03-28-16, 20:26
Called regular SP, Johnny was hungry. Some junior artist was available for 10 k. Thought of trying. Went to DiamondHill. Pics certainly weren't latest but decent lady. Doing at her home and perhaps wrong timing, her brother came and hush hush service in a rush. She promised to slash prices and give better service next time. Enjoyed the girl though. Pussy clean and normal (not super tight), insists on 2 condoms, good DFK, well groomed.

Now comes revelation. Of 10 k, she got only 5 k. My SP and other 3 middlemen took 5 k commission apparently. Been into Mongering but never knew this. Now on, hard bargaining.

SunnyMonger
03-29-16, 03:46
Brothers,

I have tried my old MP (digits ending with 953) near a-pet run by a lady. She had new MILFs at her place choose ms p who was short and strong. Overall a good & different massage. She gave access to her upper part & BJ. Overall a satisfied session.

Damages: 1500 + 500 tip.

WIR May be if new girls come in.

Cupid0509
03-29-16, 03:50
Dear friends,

I am from Vizag.

I don't know how I missed this site since few years. Very wonderful site and people.

I am almost tempted to pay for subscription and will do it shortly only apprehending if it reflects in my statement.

I love to visit the Attapur 5 k /6 hrs based on one of yours experience.

I am traveling to Hyderabad next two weekends and to start with I had purchased a coupon for the L MP at GB, hopefully I will have a great experience.

If possible give details of miyapur MP and Attapur SP 5 k 6 hrs or the Bowenpally stuff.

Last week I went to MP at Vizag park, was OK, no extras. At 3500. My first MP experience.

Will share my exp with L by 10th, meanwhile help me with your inputs.

Monger Club
03-29-16, 07:06
Hey. These are old Craigslist pics. Don't think they are recent. Reverse search matches to historic listings. I doubt they will check out.

What is the SP quoting?Well Sp is quoting between 6 K - 8 K for ST depending on the girl. 15 K full night.

Monger Club
03-29-16, 07:20
New girl at my SP, tell me if she is worth it. 4 k is the quote, I asked for 2 k declined.Not worth even 2 K. I had been with her. Very very mechanical. Ignore her.

Monger Club
03-29-16, 07:39
Called regular SP, Johnny was hungry. Some junior artist was available for 10 k. Thought of trying. Went to DiamondHill. Pics certainly weren't latest but decent lady. Doing at her home and perhaps wrong timing, her brother came and hush hush service in a rush. She promised to slash prices and give better service next time. Enjoyed the girl though. Pussy clean and normal (not super tight), insists on 2 condoms, good DFK, well groomed.

Now comes revelation. Of 10 k, she got only 5 k. My SP and other 3 middlemen took 5 k commission apparently. Been into Mongering but never knew this. Now on, hard bargaining.This is not a new thing. In Hyderabad or for that matter most or the places, it is a standard practice which they call it "Half-and-Half". All these girls who work with SPs have to pay them 50% of their earnings to the SP for providing the place and customer. Even if you approach her directly, she will quote you 10 K only. However usually they do not entertain directly for some reasons like. Either they don't have a place of their own to they don't want to meet clients directly suspecting of a trap from LE or could be some other reason. This is an organized network where these SPs share their contacts and girls with other SPs too. There may be 2-3 SPs sharing the other 50%. I too use to think like that earlier to bargain harder but somehow did not work much.

Monger Club
03-29-16, 10:51
Hello friends,

Any feedback on Radhika. MILF from Krishna Nagar, Number ending with 026?

I would like to know the following:

1. How much can be paid?

2. What have been you experience?

3. Dos and don'ts if any.

Kindly share.

Wankey
03-29-16, 19:33
Hi mates,

Thanks to fellow mongers who shared the number of Ms. K at Kukatpally, but it turned out to be super damp squib. First I call her few times, she does not respond. Then, on Thursday, she answers, but says that she is available only on Saturday. I say OK. When I call her on Sat, she says call me on Sunday. When I call on Sunday, she chats on W'App and confirms session on Monday, ask for 8 K. I agreed.

On Monday, I call her from 8.30 to 10 PM, but she does not bother to respond. Called her again on Tuesday, still not answering my call.

Welcome to my life.

Wankey

HarryMan1
03-29-16, 19:48
After hiatus of six months, decided to monger again. Called up old SP and he sent me the pic below. Looked wow. Stuck bargain for 5 k. Went to place in J Hill near A hosp. Well first disappointment the girl was not the one in the pic (pic seems photo shopped in retrospective). However, the girl was descent looking, fair but a bit plump with nice assets (but not my type though). Then the girl was eating Briyani. Nothing against Briyani (I love it), but the girl eating it and looking at me while chewing bones was a turn off. The flat was pretty run down, with no a / see (other turn off after 6 months). Anyway she is done and goes into the room. I follow her in and asked if she did DFK (not in those words though, I have always been upfront about this for past few years). She replies "mien ziyada kiss nahi karti". That was it. I told the SP that I was leaving. He told me her service was great and I can after service if I liked it (old relation), but I am too experienced for fall for that. Gave the guy 1 K (always believe in keeping good relations with SP) and left. Well not sure if bored you, but thought will share my little attempt at mongering.

BabyKutu
03-29-16, 21:31
Dear friends,

I am from Vizag.

I don't know how I missed this site since few years. Very wonderful site and people.

I am almost tempted to pay for subscription and will do it shortly only apprehending if it reflects in my statement.

Will share my exp with L by 10th, meanwhile help me with your inputs.Bro. Please get a subscription to get help. It reflects as ISG Charities. Else use entro pay and use a virtual debit card via a tfr through net banking. Works 10/10. We cannot share.

If you are not on PM.

Rates mentioned below are high. Keep it low once you are on the network.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
03-29-16, 21:34
Hello friends,

Any feedback on Radhika. MILF from Krishna Nagar, Number ending with 026?

I would like to know the following:

1. How much can be paid?

2. What have been you experience?

3. Dos and don'ts if any.

Kindly share.Sent you a detailed PM. Check and revert.

Chabat
03-30-16, 04:07
New girl at my SP, tell me if she is worth it. 4 k is the quote, I asked for 2 k declined.Hi bro,

Can you PM her digits.

Cheers.

Tarus89
03-30-16, 06:58
Sent you a detailed PM. Check and revert.Dude would request if you can message contact for indies in Hyderabad for full night.

Would be visiting Hyderabad and looking for some fun for the night.

Can share a contact from vizag:

Monger Club
03-30-16, 07:50
Sent you a detailed PM. Check and revert.Thanks BabyKutu. It is always pleasure to get advise from senior members like you. PM you some of my contacts too. I am sure you might be having a few already in your list but just hopping some are unique which you don't have in your list. Please check your PM.

RodMonster
03-30-16, 08:33
Hey guys,

I recently got a message from Vicky the guy who manages Nisha, saying there's a new bird at their crib and that she is amazing when it comes to the deed. Haven't got the pics from him yet, but will post pics once I get them.

SfoCowboy
03-30-16, 08:33
Current scenario in Hyderabad has gone from bad to worse. LE in full swing apparently.

As such there is very little / no quality available here and we mangers are better off flying to SG / KL / BKK than meeting good quality girls here. Last heard that people are willing to pay 50 k which in my opinion is insane for a fuck. The attitude of SPs is a little too much.

How are you guys managing out here brothers?

Chahyd
03-30-16, 08:53
After hiatus of six months, decided to monger again. Called up old SP and he sent me the pic below. Looked wow. Stuck bargain for 5 k. Went to place in J Hill near A hosp. Well first disappointment the girl was not the one in the pic (pic seems photo shopped in retrospective). However, the girl was descent looking, fair but a bit plump with nice assets (but not my type though). Then the girl was eating Briyani. Nothing against Briyani (I love it), but the girl eating it and looking at me while chewing bones was a turn off. The flat was pretty run down, with no a / see (other turn off after 6 months). Anyway she is done and goes into the room. I follow her in and asked if she did DFK (not in those words though, I have always been upfront about this for past few years). She replies "mien ziyada kiss nahi karti". That was it. I told the SP that I was leaving. He told me her service was great and I can after service if I liked it (old relation), but I am too experienced for fall for that. Gave the guy 1 K (always believe in keeping good relations with SP) and left. Well not sure if bored you, but thought will share my little attempt at mongering.From the picture it is evident everything below her neck is not her.

There is a color difference.

Too bad.

Monger Club
03-30-16, 09:28
Current scenario in Hyderabad has gone from bad to worse. LE in full swing apparently.

As such there is very little / no quality available here and we mangers are better off flying to SG / KL / BKK than meeting good quality girls here. Last heard that people are willing to pay 50 k which in my opinion is insane for a fuck. The attitude of SPs is a little too much.

How are you guys managing out here brothers?True very true. LE is on full swing. 3 of my earlier know SPs are behind bars along with some girls and a few have bugged out to their respective towns. It is very important stick to safe SPs and places. Also it is not safe in even star hotels now a days. Recently I've been listening to some cases of arrests from star hotels too.

Stay safe and bang safe guys. Wishing all happy & safe mongering!

Tarus89
03-30-16, 10:48

How are you guys managing out here brothers?Every SP I contacted in last few days is quoting 25 k to 50 k full night for average looking girls, and the SP's attitude is like take it or leave it.

Instead of spending 25 k to 50 k for average looking girls, I prefer to watch a video of pornstar and beat it off.

AquaGenius
03-30-16, 11:14
The face in the pic is photoshopped. It is clearly visible, not sure why SPs do this with regular customers as well.

After hiatus of six months, decided to monger again. Called up old SP and he sent me the pic below. Looked wow. Stuck bargain for 5 k. Went to place in J Hill near A hosp. Well first disappointment the girl was not the one in the pic (pic seems photo shopped in retrospective). However, the girl was descent looking, fair but a bit plump with nice assets (but not my type though). Then the girl was eating Briyani. Nothing against Briyani (I love it), but the girl eating it and looking at me while chewing bones was a turn off. The flat was pretty run down, with no a / see (other turn off after 6 months). Anyway she is done and goes into the room. I follow her in and asked if she did DFK (not in those words though, I have always been upfront about this for past few years). She replies "mien ziyada kiss nahi karti". That was it. I told the SP that I was leaving. He told me her service was great and I can after service if I liked it (old relation), but I am too experienced for fall for that. Gave the guy 1 K (always believe in keeping good relations with SP) and left. Well not sure if bored you, but thought will share my little attempt at mongering.

Cupid0509
03-30-16, 16:47
Hello brothers,

Finally paid for membership.

I am currently at Vizag, planning next two weekends at Hyderabad.

Please PM me good MP / SP / GFE numbers at vizag and at Hyderabad, and economical.

I already took a coupon at L a t GB, please PM me the details of the best person to choose for good overall experience.

I have few in Vizag and Hyderabad to exchange.

Thanks.

Casanova9
03-30-16, 18:25
Hi bro,

I think her name starts with F and previously she was at reliance digital. Her number may start with 92.

Can you please PM me her number.

Hello friends,

She had another girl whom she introduced as he cousin and said she is not feeling well so I need to go with cousin only..

Sandy60
03-30-16, 18:59
Hi,

Did any one try her. SP quoting 15 k for night.

Would love to hear some feedback.

Padkar2016
03-31-16, 04:11
Hi all,

I am new to overall mongering scene and trying to asore some nice pussy. Any idea how good those postings are on vivastreet. Also I am looking for some good SP who can throw some good stuff at me. Also escort agencies, how good are they and do they bring price down at all? I was in USA for a while and will try to reciprocate the favor.

Monger Club
03-31-16, 04:27
Hi,

Would love to hear some feedback.15 K for MILF? Insane. Even if she is 'Madhubala Look-Alike' still not worth it. There are better and cheaper options available here in ISG.

SmootheRaj
03-31-16, 05:23
Hi folks,

At last could get an appointment with Miss F at TDS Gbwli. Like one of the members said it is just a few good reviews and the hype begins. But the best part was she is very welcoming and keeps having a good conversation and good massage skills but the BJ was good as any other woman.

She must be over 35 and she says she has worked in Dubai, and other top MPs in Hyderabad. Overall the experience was just good with all the wait and expectations set.

WIR: Only if I need a good relaxing massage.

SmootheRaj
03-31-16, 05:26
Using the coupon I had went to the MP opp to the famous bakery in Mpur last week. And a Thai therapist who was little plump was assigned. Dint have much options too to choose. The massage was good. And no signs extras, and I did not even have a urge for it with the gal I was assigned. Massage was just decent. Got out ASAP once done with the massage.

WIR: Only if new gals are available.

Member #4483
03-31-16, 08:05
Hi,

Would love to hear some feedback.She is fat girl. Will not provide good service.

7-8 k max.

Shingaba78
03-31-16, 14:14
Hi,

Would love to hear some feedback.I also received same pic from SP. Quoting 5 k / hour.

Monger Club
03-31-16, 15:01
Hi all,

I am new to overall mongering scene and trying to asore some nice pussy. Any idea how good those postings are on vivastreet. Also I am looking for some good SP who can throw some good stuff at me. Also escort agencies, how good are they and do they bring price down at all? I was in USA for a while and will try to reciprocate the favor.Welcome to Hyderabad bro. To begin with, ads in sites like vivastreet, backpages, locanto and other such sites are a very long search. 95% are frauds and also be very careful with the other 5% too. Never pay any advance to anyone. Come what may. Secondly, I would suggest you take a paid subscription here on ISG and activate your PM facility. This will give you a platform to request contacts from current members. There are many Well tested SPs, Indies and MPs available here.

Stay Safe and bang safe.

Cupid0509
03-31-16, 15:20
Dude would request if you can message contact for indies in Hyderabad for full night.

Can share a contact from vizag:Hi bro,

Can you PM me the Vizag contact please, I can share one in return for Vizag.

Thanks.

Sandy60
03-31-16, 16:32
She is fat girl. Will not provide good service.

7-8 k max.Thanks for the feedback bro.

Pram1000
04-01-16, 09:15
Hi group,

Attaching pics.

Quote- 4 k 1 HR.Any feedback on these. Been wanting to visit them for a while. I guess, the first one has moved out.

GunjanKumar
04-01-16, 13:17
Using the coupon I had went to the MP opp to the famous bakery in Mpur last week. And a Thai therapist who was little plump was assigned. Dint have much options too to choose. The massage was good. And no signs extras, and I did not even have a urge for it with the gal I was assigned. Massage was just decent. Got out ASAP once done with the massage.

WIR: Only if new gals are available.Hey bro,

Even I went there yesterday. I was luck got a Thai she has braces good chick. There was a power outage after I went inside I gave her neck massage after she gave me. There was no power. Dim lights. Small candle. But resisted the deed of HJ and Topless access as she was adamant on getting 1500 and me on 1 k. Egos played in and I said I can jack myself and left the place e. But had a good time ".

GunjanKumar
04-01-16, 13:24
Based on the FRs here and Private messages, was planning to try the SPA in Madhapur, but when I went near the place and called on the phone, they quoted very high counter rates. Balanese 90 minutes 4000/- and 3000 for 60 minutes. Even with 20% discount they mentioned the counter rate seems too high so decided to drop the idea. Good balanese massage followed by steam for 2 hours does not cost me more than 2200/- of course no extras there only professional massage by NE therapists who are very courteous and good.

The only attraction to try this new place was possible combo of good massage plus good bum massage + HJ. But counter quote itself put me off. Can someone confirm how to get a better rate from them.

Cheers.

See.Take dry massage 1000 for 30 minutes. 1500 For 1 hour. Rest is your luck now they have Thai chicks enjoy one with braces is super figure.

RedRiderz
04-02-16, 05:04
It's been quiet someone been to vacs MP. Any new update brothers. I used to go there regularly but lately haven't been there. Planning to go.

Sunny6960
04-02-16, 14:36
I want a nice call girl independent in and around Secunderabad.

Some12
04-02-16, 15:57
Hello Hyderabad brothers,

I am visiting Hyderabad this week in business and I would like to see some overnight action. Anyone know any good contacts of GFE type birds who would like to give company and have fun?

I have a lot of contacts in Delhi and a few in Chennai as well. I am ready to share as exchange.

Also, anyone know Nisha's contact? I seem to have lost her number.

Thanks,

Some12

NewtoHyd
04-02-16, 16:46
It's been quiet someone been to vacs MP. Any new update brothers. I used to go there regularly but lately haven't been there. Planning to go.After a long gap went there recently. He hiked the prices to 2.5 k without any improvements in hie gene or staff. Being a old customer I still pay 1.5 k. The tall fat lady miss and is managing the show now. Assigned a maid looking woman who did a OK massage and no touching, did a mechanical HJ for 0.5 k. They are afraid of the hole in the door, but minimum you get HJ. I have gone there so many times I haven't seen 6 or 7 type gals on looks. Mostly 3-4.

Better avoid if you have to pay 2.5 k counter charges.

Its better to pay 2 k and enjoy a good ambiance with ac in other places. Extras are always hit and run. If you find the gal good in service, repeat few times to get better service.

Cupid0509
04-02-16, 17:29
It's been quiet someone been to vacs MP. Any new update brothers. I used to go there regularly but lately haven't been there. Planning to go.I was in Hyderabad today, called up TDS and was told next available appointment at 10:00 pm and called the krl vacs and took appointment, on the way called regular SP and changed the plan, ended up with FS, so my MP experience is still pending, will either try tomorrow or next weekend, BTW is there a coupon available for krl or direct is best?

Veejayk
04-02-16, 19:09
Please give feedback on pics. Sp quoting 5 k per shot.

SunnyMonger
04-02-16, 22:37
Bro,

I have been there 2 weeks back yes Miss are running the show there and the main guy is out of station. The board is removed in front of the building & near the parking. This looked a little weird and made me tense not sure why? I was not comfortable. I did not want venture again until the main guy comes in.

Stay safe bro.

Kiran426
04-03-16, 02:11
Any experience with this girl?

BabyKutu
04-03-16, 09:06
After a long gap went there recently. He hiked the prices to 2.5 k without any improvements

Better avoid if you have to pay 2.5 k counter charges.

Spoke to A on the keyhole thing. Gave him a piece of my mind on the privacy thing. Lady and is running the show as she is the senior most. Agree on girls, these days they.

Are bordering on being maid type. Spoke to Lady and, she is keeping tabs as she is assumptively incharge hence she is on an overdrive.

2. 5 K is too much. Don't pay more than 2 K or 1. 8 K.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
04-03-16, 09:07
I was in Hyderabad today, called up TDS and was told next available appointment at 10:00 pm and called the krl vacs and took appointment, on the way called regular SP and changed the plan, ended up with FS, so my MP experience is still pending, will either try tomorrow or next weekend, BTW is there a coupon available for krl or direct is best?Avoid. Sent you a PM. Check and revert.

BabyKutu
04-03-16, 09:32
Any experience with this girl?She is wheatish in colour. Smokes incessantly. If you a nicotine addict then.

No DFK & BBBJ & Anal.

Mish is mechanical and mostly do your stuff. 4 K is max for ST.

PvtTomlins
04-03-16, 10:34
Please give feedback on pics. Sp quoting 5 k per shot.No DFK. No WoT. No DATY. No fondling. Just CBJ and Mish. She'll keep the TV on and keep stating at it while you hump away. May the reply is late, but if it isn't then avoid. This is for the girl in the blue dress. The one in red is bengali, tries to please, but not good looking.

Will T
04-03-16, 12:58
Hey guys,

I recently got a message from Vicky the guy who manages Nisha, saying there's a new bird at their crib and that she is amazing when it comes to the deed. Haven't got the pics from him yet, but will post pics once I get them.Bro,

Any updates on this new bird? Anyone tried her? Would appreciate any feedback.

Veejayk
04-03-16, 14:26
No DFK. No WoT. No DATY. No fondling. Just CBJ and Mish. She'll keep the TV on and keep stating at it while you hump away. May the reply is late, but if it isn't then avoid. This is for the girl in the blue dress. The one in red is bengali, tries to please, but not good looking.Thanks bro, will avoid.

Monger Club
04-04-16, 05:03
Bro,

Any updates on this new bird? Anyone tried her? Would appreciate any feedback.I tried her. My FR is pending as I was busy traveling. Anyway a short version is the girl is good at GFE, tight pussy, big jugs, nice ass and nice figure. Not a time watcher. Not really great looking face but yes she is good in bed.

Kiran426
04-04-16, 06:11
Thanks BabyKutu. I met her yesterday before reading this reply. My experience mostly matched your observations. However she appeared to be eager to please you; though not very successful at it. Cigarette smell was a turn off. Ended paying 5 k (down from 7 k).

She is wheatish in colour. Smokes incessantly. If you a nicotine addict then.

No DFK & BBBJ & Anal.

Mish is mechanical and mostly do your stuff. 4 K is max for ST.

SandyDxn
04-04-16, 12:48
Hi friends,

I am new to ISG! Can anybody help me with a any call girls number in around Secunderabad.

I want a nice call girl / SP / MP in and around Secunderabad. Buy that ill share my contacts to.

SwethaMonika
04-04-16, 17:45
Any one having lesbian numbers in Hyderabad.

Bro,

I have been there 2 weeks back yes Miss are running the show there and the main guy is out of station. The board is removed in front of the building & near the parking. This looked a little weird and made me tense not sure why? I was not comfortable. I did not want venture again until the main guy comes in.

Stay safe bro.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyKutu
04-04-16, 20:37
Brethren, tip is LE is on commission arrangement process in and around Gachibowli / Madhapur & Jubilee hills. Be careful.

If you know the girl then go. SP's please avoid till festival tides over. If you know the person then fine else strict NO.

Shaikpet tranny's got busted today, that tells the desperation cops are in. Please hold horses.

BabyKutu
04-04-16, 20:41

Greetings,

JacksonGet a PM please, in a dilemma how to address you going by your handle. Welcome to the mens world. This information cannot be shared in an open forum, please get a forum and.

We will try our best to help you, though I must admit this post amused me a bit. A lot to say.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
04-04-16, 20:43
Hi friends,

I am new to ISG! Can anybody help me with a any call girls number in around Secunderabad.

I want a nice call girl / SP / MP in and around Secunderabad. Buy that ill share my contacts to.SW's around that area are mostly maid type and if you get lucky might get one of those nurses from the hospital belt, these mostly cater to the pent up frustration of the army folks.

I would look at SP's than pickup's.

Tarus89
04-05-16, 07:54
SW's around that area are mostly maid type and if you get lucky might get one of those nurses from the hospital belt, these mostly cater to the pent up frustration of the army folks.

I would look at SP's than pickup's.Dude messaged you 2 times but no response. If your interested we can exchange contacts.

Monger2015
04-05-16, 14:51
Get a PM please, in a dilemma how to address you going by your handle. Welcome to the mens world. This information cannot be shared in an open forum, please get a forum and.

We will try our best to help you, though I must admit this post amused me a bit. A lot to say.

Stay Safe. BK.I saw a few numbers on LOC for only Lesbians and wonder if they really are true. Am sure girls are equally excited and enthusiasm to learn.

HarryMan1
04-05-16, 15:38
Guys,

My regular SPs are showing me stuff which is not interesting or not my type. Would really appreciate digits of some Indie or SP with birds giving good service. Always happy to share what I have.

Cheers

BabyKutu
04-05-16, 21:17
Dude messaged you 2 times but no response. If your interested we can exchange contacts.Bro. Apols, cleared my inbox, go for it one more time.

Easier to manage work outlook than this PM. .

Tarus89
04-06-16, 06:50
Bro. Apols, cleared my inbox, go for it one more time.

Easier to manage work outlook than this PM. .Dude msged you.

Tarus89
04-06-16, 07:55
Bro. Apols, cleared my inbox, go for it one more time.

Easier to manage work outlook than this PM. .Dude your inbox is full againnn. Unable to send message.

BabyKutu
04-06-16, 08:09
Babykutu bro, your inbox is full.Cleared again. Sent you a PM.

Tarus89
04-06-16, 15:44
Babykutu, you seem to be the most sought after guy. Inbox full bro.

Cleared again. Sent you a PM.Babykutu is the most Demanded person in Hyderabad page.

Cupid0509
04-06-16, 17:32
Hello!

After a long research and decoding the old posts finally identified TDS, but still no clue who is Miss F, what is her full name.

Just curious.

Please pm me and update this thread that you sent a pm, otherwise, my inbox will be flooded.

Thanks,

Have a happy and safe.

Rroy29
04-07-16, 03:41
Guys,

Coming over to Vizag tomorrow. Need urgent help with girl friendly hotels and SP. Inde if possible. If available. Kindly pm names of some good massage parlors that offer extra for sure.

Regards,

Roy

SfoCowboy
04-07-16, 08:45
Brothers,

A senior member out here gave me reference of an SP that he never utilised. It's bad to give such references. If someone gives a reference, the indie / sp should respond properly instead of talking crap.

WileyAny
04-07-16, 14:56
Hi,

Can someone share any trusted SP for matured housewives.

Greetings,

Jackson

Monger2015
04-07-16, 18:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Have been laying low due to financial issues however had a unique experience which requires it to be shared.

The apt in which I stay has a very sexy kind of next door aunty who hag big the's and smiles in a horny way every time our eyes meet. Got her number through my sis phone when she left it unlocked.

Got a new number and am currently chatting to her on whatsapp she has shared her pics and I am positive that she would be more than happy to meet and fuck however here is the catch.

I stay right next door and looks had gone on for too long so finally am chatting and I talk dirty! She sends me her moans on voice and its all good. Not really sure what to do.

Well there is no contact sharing of this lady so please don't even think about it. She is so white I virtually have fantasies about her. Am so in a fix.

Drop or proceed. Both have extreme effects. Will keep you updated.

Am still in search of any deep BBBJ in Hyderabad. No luck yet.

Cheers,

Monger2015

HappySingh7777
04-08-16, 04:00
Hello fellow mongers,

Have been laying low due to financial issues however had a unique experience which requires it to be shared.

The apt in which I stay has a very sexy kind of next door aunty who hag big the's and smiles in a horny way every time our eyes meet. Got her number through my sis phone when she left it unlocked.

Got a new number and am currently chatting to her on whatsapp she has shared her pics and I am positive that she would be more than happy to meet and fuck however here is the catch.

I stay right next door and looks had gone on for too long so finally am chatting and I talk dirty! She sends me her moans on voice and its all good. Not really sure what to do.

Well there is no contact sharing of this lady so please don't even think about it. She is so white I virtually have fantasies about her. Am so in a fix.

Cheers,

Monger2015Congrats on the catch! If you also have shared pics, she already knows you and of course you can proceed ahead. In case you have not shared your pictures or else sent her fake ones, get her closer to the dirty chats, make her addicted to you and then if you feel things are going the right way, you can always reveal your true self. Hopefully your skills would ensure she continues to be fascinated by you that a white lie would not really affect her. Especially if you can convince her on why you did it.

Go on, the world needs love desperately. Enjoy each moment like it is the last and hopefully we see a nice FR here.

DevilAtWill
04-08-16, 04:20
Hello everyone,

Can someone give review of the following girl? Sp is asking for 10 k for two times and 18 k for full night, I remember earlier she was available with SP T at why, anyway I'm going to try her this weekend (unless feedback confidently says she is a Dracula), but a little first hand info always helps.

RedRiderz
04-08-16, 04:32
Would like to thank Cupid, new to Hyderabad and others who responded when asked about KRL bakery MP. Good that I didn't go. As it would have been a waste of time. Of late this place sucks.

However could you guys advice me of any other good place.

Thanks

DevilAtWill
04-08-16, 04:54
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).

Kiran426
04-08-16, 05:11
Never forget free sex could become most expensive sex.

Hello fellow mongers,

Cheers,

Monger2015

SfoCowboy
04-08-16, 08:31
The SP claimed that she is a medico. He asked me to whatsapp me my business card. I said fuck off. I had done enough of mongering and never in the history did someone ask me for my business card. He was referred to me by a senior monger.

Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).

Samar01
04-08-16, 08:46
The sp claimed that she is a medico. He asked me to whatsapp me my business card. I said fuck off. I had done enough of mongering and never in the history did someone ask me for my business card. He was referred to me by a senior monger.She is with SP R. She was in Hyderabad before and as points out is a MBBS student.

I heard good feedback about her and she had left Hyderabad when I contacted SP last time.

My experience with this SP was different. There were 2 layers involved and they asked a few questions for screening and that's about it.

Devil. Please post a FR after you meet her.

DevilAtWill
04-08-16, 09:56
The sp claimed that she is a medico. He asked me to whatsapp me my business card. I said fuck off. I had done enough of mongering and never in the history did someone ask me for my business card. He was referred to me by a senior monger.OK I remember she was available earlier also with some other SP.

IndianDom
04-08-16, 16:30
Bro,

Please reply to my PM.

Dude would request if you can message contact for indies in Hyderabad for full night.

Can share a contact from vizag:

MarkDraves
04-08-16, 16:42
Babykutu,

Sent a PM. Please respond.

Babykutu is the most Demanded person in Hyderabad page..

BabyKutu
04-08-16, 18:32
OK I remember she was available earlier also with some other SP.Was with SP V & SP P.

Let us know how goes it. Enjoy and all the best.

Hyd Monger
04-08-16, 22:50
After my last FR, I went twice, as usual the same SP. Nothing Great or new about those experiences. But the point is, I just got my subscription and now I can spread my wings.

I can share my SP's digits. I'm sorry, but that is all I have. I never tried again in lock and to or any other craigs lists. My SP was okay, so I just continued with his girls.

If anyone can share the digits of an Inde, it would be very helpful. I can share only my SP's contact, as it is the only thing I have.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
04-09-16, 03:11
Brethren,

I am running late on mails, have about 60+ to answer still. I will answer all of these, please bear with me.

Patience is a virtue. Please understand.

HotSumadhur84
04-09-16, 03:19
Bought a coupon from nearby. Called the number given many times to book appointment, was not lifting or hanging the call after picking. Went directly to the spa, showed the coupon code and alloted a NE. I could only see 1 NE and 1 local.

Room was OK but without a bathroom.

Massage started, she was applying very less pressure. I insisted on a little more pressure but was unable to do it. Asked her about when did she joined here, how many staff etc. She said she is a new to the spa. She was just moving her fingers allover. No sign of extras, seeing her figure I also did not asked about it.

Very bad experience. Will not repeat. Suggest to avoid this MP R, (name goes with a precious stone). Went outside the room to bath, dressed, drank juice offered, feedback with not satisfied.

Casanova9
04-09-16, 03:42
Hi.

I found a nuring aunty in Nallakunta. She is Lesbi & Bi. One more from erramanjil.

Greetings,

Jackson

SureshRaj
04-09-16, 05:29
She is with SP R. She was in Hyderabad before and as points out is a MBBS student.

I heard good feedback about her and she had left Hyderabad when I contacted SP last time.

My experience with this SP was different. There were 2 layers involved and they asked a few questions for screening and that's about it.

Devil. Please post a FR after you meet her.I don't remember hearing good things about that doctor girl. She is time watcher and very reluctant. Check a year back, some rose or somebody.

Tarus89
04-09-16, 06:14
Bro,

Please reply to my PM.Replied dude. Check PM.

Monger Club
04-09-16, 08:17
This FR is about Shashi whom I met some time back through my regular SP. Average height, tight build, Biig boobs, not very cute looking by face. Excellent GFE, not a time watcher. After a little chit chat and a couple of drinks started the deed. DFK, 69, BBBJ, Mis and finished in Doggy. Nice experience. Girl is really a hot one and really gives an excellent GFE. I liked her very much.

Name. Shashi.

GFE- 10/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10. (Tight).

Ass- 8/10. (Firm).

WIR. Definitely, I want to try her again.

Damage- 7 K plus 1 K tip Totally worth it.

Guys before you PM for the contact, please note that I only exchange the contact in return for a unique verified contact. So first send your contact, I will verify and then share the contact. I am sick of people sharing rubbish contacts which never are correct. Before you share your contact please make sure you are mentioning all the following details:

1. Proper full name of the contact (No shot forms like Miss K or Miss P).

2. Proper name of the reference.

3. Proper contact number.

4. Costs involved.

5. Your experience with them.

Stay safe, bang safe.

Frank Martin
04-09-16, 10:40
Hi,

I am posting this FR, not with an intention to share the contact. Then why the fuck am I sharing? Just to let everyone else to know that there are lot of opportunities lying around, we must have courage to deal them.

This FR belongs to last Wednesday. Saturday my WiFi went to her hometown. I am alone and bored. So started going through the mobile and found one old friendly number. We used to be very formal friends and she is a widow. While talking she revealed she had 4 friends who are all single wives staying with their kids. Our talks stopped there and we talked again on Tuesday some jokes and flirting continued. On Wednesday morning by 11 AM She confirmed that she want to have x with me. I just disconnected the call and booked the Fulkanama exp at 340 PM and wrote a mail to manager that I need to travel urgently and leaving and boarded train with safety rubbers.

The interesting part is she drinks I don't, so bought a Smirnoff and few breezers and reached her home by 9 PM. Her kids were in the other rooms they finished their dinner and going to bed almost and I went for bath. As we know each other formally, we didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Kids were asleep and I am in my lungi. She started having pegs and I started tasting my breezer. We didn't rush at all.

Finally the moment came we started feeling each other kissing pressing rubbing etc. She has huge boobs like water melon and thighs were in soft white color. I squeezed he thighs and sucked her boobs for 15 minutes then the taken my tool into her mouth and gave an excellent BBBJ for 5 minutes. We fully got undressed and I dig into her warm pool. Next awesome 10 minutes and we exploded with pleasure. The night continued with one more pleasure shot and we went to sleep. In between these two shots she showed her friends pics and mentioned everybody is interested in secret fling without emotions. I accepted to their fuck buddy when ever I got chance. Around 4 AM I woke as I need to go back to Hyderabad in palnadu, I woke her up and had one more dirty session.

Left the place with lot of pleasure and dreams.

Today I am back to Hyderabad, she introduced to her one of friend. I am writing this FR from an internet cafe opposite to RTC bus station. Now you know How much I satisfied.

All the best. Keep trying your luck.

Frank

Karthikx
04-09-16, 19:45
Got the lead about this MP in Sri colony. Called them around 2 months back, they quoted 2. 5 k for counter, I avoided. That rate holds good for high end parlors in high street areas, not these areas. Then again called last week, this time they told 1.5 k after discount. Went there paid 1. 5 k, he gave me 200 back Here the therapists are mostly NE. Asked for SI, he told none. Then went in, came a young beautiful, clean gal from Mizoram, asked her name 5 times, couldn't understand.

Didn't wear under, covered with towel, she came and removed towel but no surprise or shock from her. She gave excellent massage including 'special crack massage' on request. It was relaxing. At the end I tried to touch her boobs, she giggled but didn't allow. She started giving slow HJ, at the peak I put my hand inside her top. Nice feeling. Went in for nice shower and came back, wanted to tip her but she was not to be seen. So I walked out with less damage and nice experience.

After few days, went again this time he assigned another NE. Inside she only asked me to remove towel, undee. Massage was good, not great. She is not that clean as first gal. While giving chest massage, she kept on leaning on me brushing her tits on my face..PM me MP name.

Greetings,

Jackson

Mahmed
04-10-16, 12:12
Hello everyone!

Came across this site recently and must say I am glad we have such a thing going on.

Just wanted to say Hi to one and all.

I'am from Hyderabad but have been lining in you. K & Ksa of late.

Will be around.

RahulMe
04-10-16, 16:04
Hi buddies,

Please share contacts of non professional aunties. I am searching for them. Please help.

Cupid0509
04-10-16, 16:24
Hi guys,

How are you?

I had a tiring weekend, started with travel on Thursday night and ended now. Covered both Hyderabad and Vizag.

With one indie and 4 MP's had a mixed experience. Good and bad memories.

One was a waste for sure, rest all were good, luck is also a matter for the best experience.

Definitely one needs guidance from seniors, otherwise things are difficult.

While I was walking through the streets of Secbad roads, it reminded me of my first encounter and the year 2000.

Things have changed a lot since then.

I think I have to take rest as all my body fluids and purse both are empty.

Until next time.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
04-10-16, 19:02
Hi guys,

How are you?

I think I have to take rest as all my body fluids and purse both are empty.

Until next time.

Thanks.Hola!

Good to know your time was well spent. Hopefully next time will be better than before.

Gracious. Stay Safe. Bank Safe BK.

Hyd Monger
04-10-16, 19:32
Hi,

I am posting this FR, not with an intention to share the contact. Then why the fuck am I sharing? Just to let everyone else to know that there are lot of opportunities lying around, we must have courage to deal them.

This FR belongs to last Wednesday. Saturday my WiFi went to her hometown. I am alone and bored. So started going through the mobile and found one old friendly number. We used to be very formal friends and she is a widow. While talking she revealed she had 4 friends who are all single wives staying with their kids. Our talks stopped there and we talked again on Tuesday some jokes and flirting continued. On Wednesday morning by 11 AM She confirmed that she want to have x with me. I just disconnected the call and booked the Fulkanama exp at 340 PM and wrote a mail to manager that I need to travel urgently and leaving and boarded train with safety rubbers...Fun to read posts like this. Gives us hope.

HarryMan1
04-10-16, 19:32
I don't remember hearing good things about that doctor girl. She is time watcher and very reluctant. Check a year back, some rose or somebody.Actually met her yesterday. I would say it was not that disappointing. She is slightly darker and thinner then in the pics (think nowadays all the pics are little marked up) It was an outcall. Picked her up. Yes, she tries to rush things but can slow down if you insist. I would say she is semi-GFE (no DFK to me is certainly not GFE.). On menu was BBBJ (though very limited, no attention below), DATY (now she was quite happy about it) and rest of usual stuff. Think she would be around for day or two. Not sure I would repeat though. Damage 6 k plus. 5 K for cab.

Cheers.

HydMong
04-10-16, 19:53
I think you do not have PM to share number. !

Greetings,

Jackson.

Abhiram VJ
04-11-16, 03:58
Hi mates,

Hope everyone having fun. Last year right before traveling to India from Australia I came across this site. Registered and asked the seniors for help and was pleasantly surprised by the support. So before heading back I shared all the contacts back to the fellow mongers in need.

Now brothers I am coming back and obviously in the meantime everybody might have changed their numbers which practically made me a fresher again. LOL.

Please share. Any nice chicks with good boobs and nice attitude. As always I promise to report back and keep sharing and exploring on my own too.

Keep safe and have fun.

Abhi

SureshRaj
04-11-16, 17:47
Tight housewife from my fellow monger contact. Had been to her inde HW previously, there were two HW's the other one was on her periods. Started with nice sucking of the tits, did for 10 minutes then asked her if she liked DATY, she said yes, fingered her pussy then did DATY. Now comes the interesting part, spit on the a-hole and made it lubricate. Then slept along side her and started fingering her a-hole, and she kept moaning" she is in pleasure" did this for some while. Then I wanted to try anal.

She kept saying no no please. Even my husband doesn't fuck me in the ass. I said just let me in for once, just put it in and out. Spit on her asshole profusely slid my finger in to make I easy.

And then put my dick at the entrance and slid in slid right in. Amazing feeling, so good. Anal should be compulsory in marriage. Felt good. Girl is not a looker though, your average HW with thin body and medium boobs, these women don't wear bra, don't know why. After some time I could not pound her due to the angle, it slid out and she did not let me back in there. So went the usual way, very tight! Don't know why. Did her like 20 minutes in pussy, felt like heaven, kept fucking till she literally begged me to stop. And ran away saying enough. She was dripping wet. I could feel it on the see. Real horny housewife. Would keep her as my setup.

HotStud161
04-11-16, 19:00
Hi,

Visited Wonderla today.

Very hot gals were around. Nice eye candies couple of them were in proper sexy swimsuit. Flaunting there sexy thighs and butts.

Falthu Male
04-11-16, 19:39
Hi guys,

Well joining a forum is easy but here are some of the recent available girls. I am skeptic about their behavior. My regular SP gave me. Last time he gave me a falthu one. So, just asking guys if you have seen these girls anytime.

Appreciate your feedback.

PvtTomlins
04-11-16, 21:08
Post after a really long time. While I have been active, I haven't posted much. So here is post that might help.

SP K is back. (Well either he or his dormant partner is, but anyway, the old number is active and he is serving mongers again). In my conversation with him, I avoided prying into why he vanished for 5 months, but I did re-establish contact. He has a new bird and she is quite a good bird to spend time with. Offers DFK, BBJ, WoT. Does not offer DATY. She has big knockers and is willing to please and she is a good rider in WoT. Has a tight flower. Damage 4 K. If you have SP K's number, go for this one. (P. S: he has currently asked me not to share his number, I don't know if other mongers dealing with him have been told the same, but I plan on sticking to that till he says it is okay to share his number).

PvtTomlins
04-11-16, 21:13
Before I begin, folks I am not advocating anything. This girl has caused quite the number of passionate debates on this forum and I don't want to be dragged into it. I visited her via reference, simply out of curiosity and I am only being candid in saying the actual experience is really great. The posts about her and her partner being hospitable are true. They offered me a drink and made me feel comfortable. They don't rush you. Once in the room, she lets you take your time. She is very very willing to please. I went there for one tryst and actually spent the night there and had her thrice. She is in simple words a very good bird to screw. Obviously the cost is where the controversy erupts. I'll admit the proposition is expensive, I'll simply say that you either should be able to afford and willing to spend it or you have to be curious like me to just give it a try and mark it down in your book of experiences.

SiddyD32
04-12-16, 05:09
Hi group,

Attaching pics.

Quote- 4 k 1 HR.Please share SP digits in my PM.

Hyd Monger
04-12-16, 07:08
My SP has sent me an image of a new bird at his den.

Pram1000
04-12-16, 07:31
Post after a really long time. While I have been active, I haven't posted much. So here is post that might help.

SP K is back. (Well either he or his dormant partner is, but anyway, the old number is active and he is serving mongers again). In my conversation with him, I avoided prying into why he vanished for 5 months, but I did re-establish contact. He has a new bird and she is quite a good bird to spend time with. Offers DFK, BBJ, WoT. Does not offer DATY. She has big knockers and is willing to please and she is a good rider in WoT. Has a tight flower. Damage 4 K. If you have SP K's number, go for this one. (P. S: he has currently asked me not to share his number, I don't know if other mongers dealing with him have been told the same, but I plan on sticking to that till he says it is okay to share his number).She's been with SP K many a time earlier as well. SP K is back in business for the past 3 months. But with a cost increment too.

Pram1000
04-12-16, 07:33
Before I begin, folks I am not advocating anything. This girl has caused quite the number of passionate debates on this forum and I don't want to be dragged into it. I visited her via reference, simply out of curiosity and I am only being candid in saying the actual experience is really great. The posts about her and her partner being hospitable are true. They offered me a drink and made me feel comfortable. They don't rush you. Once in the room, she lets you take your time. She is very very willing to please. I went there for one tryst and actually spent the night there and had her thrice. She is in simple words a very good bird to screw. Obviously the cost is where the controversy erupts. I'll admit the proposition is expensive, I'll simply say that you either should be able to afford and willing to spend it or you have to be curious like me to just give it a try and mark it down in your book of experiences.Well said buddy. Sample all that's available.

Logicalpm
04-12-16, 12:11
Hi Friends.

I am a active member from Pune Mumbai and Delhi. First time coming to Hybd.

Can some one provide me indi / SP contact in hybd. I generally prefer to have a exclusive girls even though they may be little expensive than regular available ones.

Thanks in advance for the friends here for help.

LogicalPM.

Stunner2005
04-12-16, 16:45

SP K is back. (Well either he or his dormant partner is, but anyway, the old number is active and he is serving mongers again). In my conversation with him, I avoided prying into why he vanished for 5 months, but I did re-establish contact. He has a new bird and she is quite a good bird to spend time with. Offers DFK, BBJ, WoT. Does not offer DATY. She has big knockers and is willing to please and she is a good rider in WoT. Has a tight flower. Damage 4 K. If you have SP K's number, go for this one. (P. S: he has currently asked me not to share his number, I don't know if other mongers dealing with him have been told the same, but I plan on sticking to that till he says it is okay to share his number).Can I get the contact.

Stunner2005
04-12-16, 16:48
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can any senior mongers help me with good indi contact.

Cool Dude 007
04-12-16, 17:43
Senior members,

I am a newbie. Please help me with some good contacts of GFE or Indie. You can PM me. Please allow me to have some good fun. Cannot commit that I will be able to return the favor; will certainly give a good try.

Cool Dude.

HotStud161
04-12-16, 18:27
Hi,

MILF beauty was alone as family left to TPTY with the kid. We have met earlier but she strongly opposed after one kiss. Tried to know her intentions on whatsapp and there was strict NO for anything physical.

Knowing my past and ability I took a pack of CD in pocket. Reached her home took for drive and some snacks on the way.

Started chit chatting and I said want to see your bedroom. Went inside pulled her on laps and just gave a kiss on lips. She enjoyed but stopped after some time. I gave a try again after chit chats and it went on for 20 minutes. Her top and BRA was tight and without forcefully was unable to open.

After some time she pulled it up and then made me touch and kiss her belly? Was again trying to open the top. But after some time she helped and her melons were really big. I was stunned for a second. Sucked and squeezed them well. She was still not allowing me to put my hands in her jeans and touch her pussy.

I kept playing with melons and then was kissing her lips, she told me I have given you my boobs and you kissing my lips. I then kissed her again madly on big melons. I saw the milk coming out of the right one I told her she said you were pressing them really hard. To my shock she opened up her jeans button.

Without missing a second I helped her to pull it off, her legs were shivering already she is petite but very very curvy and tight. I was stunned to see her glowing body.

As I was boasting about massage, massaged her she liked it. And then started fingering after kissing her thighs and bumms. She was lying on stomach and I started fingering. She got wet. Asked me to wear CD and get in action. Did in missionary for 15 minutes by changing legs position and exploded inside. She was in pain actually.

We were sleeping side by side and chit chatting. She asked me when did you do last, I said 3 months ago she replied why so desperate then. Actually I did last month only with other friend. I was hugging her from back and trying to recharge my battery. She told me you know what? After my Husband you are the only guy who is touching me after 5 years.

My gun got pumped up hearing this and then I kissed her lips and melons again. Then she said finger me. I said do you finger yourself, she said no. I asked why you asking again then. She replied when you did first time I enjoyed it so do it again. I did it again for 5 minutes. And once again she said the golden words that "satisfy me so much that next time when I think of bang only your name comes to my mind".

I just got super hard hearing this. Pulled up the protection got in missionary again and pumped her. I knew this time I can take it to even 1 hour. I was slow and controlled. Asked her for different pose but she dint wanted to try. After doing for 25-30 minutes she was exhausted and it was paining for her. In between I played with speed. And could feel the reaction with her expressions and hold on my body.

I thought of finishing it, pumped her up without caring for her pain for 2 minutes real fast and exploded.

We both took shower and it was really unexpected for me and for her as well.

I wish all my Sunday goes like this: P. Trying for tomorrow again as the family plans to return on Thur.

Report card.

GFE- 20/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (little saggy but round).

Pussy- 15/10. (Tight like a fresh one).

Ass- 15/10. (Huge round, without any marks).

Damage- Love romance and FWB hehe.

Stunner2005
04-12-16, 19:34
Tight housewife from my fellow monger contact. Had been to her inde HW previously, there were two HW's the other one was on her periods. Started with nice sucking of the tits, did for 10 minutes then asked her if she liked DATY, she said yes, fingered her pussy then did DATY. Now comes the interesting part, spit on the a-hole and made it lubricate. Then slept along side her and started fingering her a-hole, and she kept moaning" she is in pleasure" did this for some while. Then I wanted to try anal.

She kept saying no no please. Even my husband doesn't fuck me in the ass. I said just let me in for once, just put it in and out. Spit on her asshole profusely slid my finger in to make I easy.

And then put my dick at the entrance and slid in slid right in. Amazing feeling, so good. Anal should be compulsory in marriage. Felt good. Girl is not a looker though, your average HW with thin body and medium boobs, these women don't wear bra, don't know why. After some time I could not pound her due to the angle, it slid out and she did not let me back in there. So went the usual way, very tight! Don't know why. Did her like 20 minutes in pussy, felt like heaven, kept fucking till she literally begged me to stop. And ran away saying enough. She was dripping wet. I could feel it on the see. Real horny housewife. Would keep her as my setup.Can you PM me the contacts.

Finally2016
04-13-16, 03:05
Hi fellow mongers,

Request you to please inbox me SP decent and reliable.

Thank you.

Will share whatever I have upon request.

SureshRaj
04-13-16, 06:10
Hi,

MILF beauty was alone as family left to TPTY with the kid. We have met earlier but she strongly opposed after one kiss. Tried to know her intentions on whatsapp and there was strict NO for anything physical.

Knowing my past and ability I took a pack of CD in pocket. Reached her home took for drive and some snacks on the way.

Started chit chatting and I said want to see your bedroom. Went inside pulled her on laps and just gave a kiss on lips. She enjoyed but stopped after some time. I gave a try again after chit chats and it went on for 20 minutes. Her top and BRA was tight and without forcefully was unable to open.

After some time she pulled it up and then made me touch and kiss her belly? Was again trying to open the top. But after some time she helped and her melons were really big. I was stunned for a second. Sucked and squeezed them well. She was still not allowing me to put my hands in her jeans and touch her pussy.

I kept playing with melons and then was kissing her lips, she told me I have given you my boobs and you kissing my lips. I then kissed her again madly on big melons. I saw the milk coming out of the right one I told her she said you were pressing them really hard. To my shock she opened up her jeans button..Nice story. Try as a porn writer. Husband left 5 years ago, she still wearing jeans at home and is milking 5 years after she was last fucked. At least make sure it is believable. And don't waste our time please.

Suraj Boby
04-13-16, 07:06
Hello Hyderabad forum.

I'm active member of Delhi forum, visiting Hyderabad for next 3 days. Can someone please share indi or SP contact. I will reciprocate with Delhi or Pune contacts.

Happy mongering!!

Suraj.

Mahmed
04-13-16, 11:27
I have always been fascinated with having intimate sessions with women who are not "workers" but generally are Married Women or College Goers who have a fetish for getting pounded. Have had quite a few flings but all few years back.

Since I'am outside India at present I intend to do some hunting while I'm outside itself so that when I come to Hyderabad on vacation I can relish the goods.

Will be getting the subscription in few days. But mean-while I am asking help from all here to help in getting any such new contacts as well as please put some pointers for the best pick up places in the city which are game for some pick up hunting.

Its all the more sensational to hunt down female sex freaks that too in Hyderabad than just banging [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Well I don't intend to say that's bad though but the excitement of picking up a hot babe at a club or anywhere in the city and go bang bang is just exhilarating.

Since I just connected with this forum will surely share experiences of the past and future too.

Stay Safe and Bang the Hottest Asses in Town.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dega123
04-13-16, 13:24
Can you PM me the contacts.I really don't understand why people write reviews when they have no intention on sharing contacts. BTW your FR looks like a story from human digest.

JohnLeeCap
04-13-16, 13:28
Hi Friends.

I am a active member from Pune Mumbai and Delhi. First time coming to Hybd.

Can some one provide me indi / SP contact in hybd. I generally prefer to have a exclusive girls even though they may be little expensive than regular available ones.

Thanks in advance for the friends here for help.

LogicalPM.Bro,

I have Nisha's contact. Highly described in the forum. Let me know if need the contact.

Jon

Monger Club
04-13-16, 13:37
Nice story. Try as a porn writer. Husband left 5 years ago, she still wearing jeans at home and is milking 5 years after she was last fucked. At least make sure it is believable. And don't waste our time please.Very true. He should try as a Story Writer. But on the other side let's encourage and appreciate such a nice talent. Good to read some stories once in a while. Nice time pass. LOL.

KundanSen
04-13-16, 13:39
I really don't understand why people write reviews when they have no intention on sharing contacts. BTW your FR looks like a story from human digest.I agree with Dega123. Have been trying to reach for contacts since long. But I guess, people write FR just to indicate that their Jonney is enjoying while other should just be limited to being spectators.

Likku
04-13-16, 14:09
My simple question to all the fellow brothers. Most of the people wrote their FR in a more fascinated way and in the end specifies cannot share contact and some people won't respond to the PM at all. Then what is the use for the new members to join and gain experience in mongering world. Really fed up with senior members who are active in Hyderabad forum and won't be sharing the contacts.

Tarus89
04-13-16, 14:39
You posted this in the wrong site. You should have posted this story in indiansexstories website.

Hi,

I kept playing with melons and then was kissing her lips, she told me I have given you my boobs and you kissing my lips. I then kissed her again madly on big melons. I saw the milk coming out of the right one I told her she said you were pressing them really hard. To my shock she opened up her jeans button.

Without missing a second I helped her to pull it off, her legs were shivering already she is petite but very very curvy and tight. I was stunned to see her glowing body.

As I was boasting about massage, massaged her she liked it. And then started fingering after kissing her thighs and bumms. She was lying on stomach and I started fingering. She got wet. Asked me to wear CD and get in action. Did in missionary for 15 minutes by changing legs position and exploded inside. She was in pain actually.

We were sleeping side by side and chit chatting. She asked me when did you do last, I said 3 months ago she replied why so desperate then. Actually I did last month only with other friend. I was hugging her from back and trying to recharge my battery. She told me you know what? After my Husband you are the only guy who is touching me after 5 years.

My gun got pumped up hearing this and then I kissed her lips and melons again. Then she said finger me. I said do you finger yourself, she said no. I asked why you asking again then. She replied when you did first time I enjoyed it so do it again. I did it again for 5 minutes. And once again she said the golden words that "satisfy me so much that next time when I think of bang only your name comes to my mind".

I just got super hard hearing this. Pulled up the protection got in missionary again and pumped her. I knew this time I can take it to even 1 hour. I was slow and controlled. Asked her for different pose but she dint wanted to try. After doing for 25-30 minutes she was exhausted and it was paining for her. In between I played with speed. And could feel the reaction with her expressions and hold on my body.

I thought of finishing it, pumped her up without caring for her pain for 2 minutes real fast and exploded.

We both took shower and it was really unexpected for me and for her as well.

I wish all my Sunday goes like this: P. Trying for tomorrow again as the family plans to return on Thur.

Report card.

GFE- 20/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (little saggy but round).

Pussy- 15/10. (Tight like a fresh one).

Ass- 15/10. (Huge round, without any marks).

Damage- Love romance and FWB hehe.

Padkar2016
04-13-16, 14:55
Hi all,

Looking for your valuable inputs. A SP gave me below 4 options. Have anyone tried any of them yet. They look good but price is quite high IMO 4 k for an hour and 12 k for FN. Also the SP was quite pushy and asking me to come over to the place without much discussion. In Pune they tell us what's included and not. Also the girls are too hot for CG, do you also think so? The last thing I want is to be set up for LE or to get a KLPD. Share your thoughts and opinions as I am almost closing the deal for the first one.

HotStud161
04-13-16, 17:20
Nice story. Try as a porn writer. Husband left 5 years ago, she still wearing jeans at home and is milking 5 years after she was last fucked. At least make sure it is believable. And don't waste our time please.To all the people who are thinking that it is fake story. If its time waste who told you to read it complete.

I was excited about the experience so posted, and it was unexpected for me. I tried to keep it short but am not a professional fuck reviewer and it was not like you guys going and fucking some stranger. We are friends and we had lot to talk in between.

LOL so you mean if some lady is separated then she can't wear jeans? What dumb logic is that? She is a engineer and working in a MNC she wear casuals all the time. Not like your typical Telugu chudidars.

And about that milking part, her kid is in UKG-2 (Pre 2) I even cleared what is pre to as I only heard about lkg and ukg in my childhood days. So UK2 means am sure her kid is at least 4 years old? So what you think is fishy here? GUYS Stop shooting your guns out of jealousy. I did not post it for that reason.

Those all logic till when the milk comes and all I don't know. Whatever I experienced I told here, was not writing something planned. There was no continuous milk coming out of her boobs. It was just 2-3 drops white in color.

With all due respect to all senior mongers, I might have blasted above but it is not a story.

And FYI my plan to fuck her again failed: we both had office till 9 pm and her family members are coming back early morning.

Thanks for getting your ass burnt for no reason.

GunjanKumar
04-14-16, 04:50
Try for a physiotherapy, should help I guess.

Get well soon bro!Hey bro,

You must try triphala churna. Drink it every day twice it improves your liver and have snake gourd regularly strengthens liver.

SureshRaj
04-14-16, 05:51
To all the people who are thinking that it is fake story. If its time waste who told you to read it complete.

I was excited about the experience so posted, and it was unexpected for me. I tried to keep it short but am not a professional fuck reviewer and it was not like you guys going and fucking some stranger. We are friends and we had lot to talk in between.

LOL so you mean if some lady is separated then she can't wear jeans? What dumb logic is that? She is a engineer and working in a MNC she wear casuals all the time. Not like your typical Telugu chudidars.

And about that milking part, her kid is in UKG-2 (Pre 2) I even cleared what is pre to as I only heard about lkg and ukg in my childhood days. So UK2 means am sure her kid is at least 4 years old? So what you think is fishy here? GUYS Stop shooting your guns out of jealousy. I did not post it for that reason..People typically don't wear jeans at home, and women don't milk 5 yrs after child birth. That is basic human anatomy. Anyway enjoy with your imaginary friend.

Monger Club
04-14-16, 05:56
Before I begin, folks I am not advocating anything. This girl has caused quite the number of passionate debates on this forum and I don't want to be dragged into it. I visited her via reference, simply out of curiosity and I am only being candid in saying the actual experience is really great. The posts about her and her partner being hospitable are true. They offered me a drink and made me feel comfortable. They don't rush you. Once in the room, she lets you take your time. She is very very willing to please. I went there for one tryst and actually spent the night there and had her thrice. She is in simple words a very good bird to screw. Obviously the cost is where the controversy erupts. I'll admit the proposition is expensive, I'll simply say that you either should be able to afford and willing to spend it or you have to be curious like me to just give it a try and mark it down in your book of experiences.I totally agree with you bro. Me too had really nice experience with her. She is the best I ever met. Planning for another session with her soon.

ADiverMa2080
04-14-16, 06:26
Dear friends,

I am leaving country tonight and came for only 1 day. Please message me SP details who offers quality models. Cost is not a problem.

I will not get a change again to meet anyone for next 3-4 years.

Even 10-30 k is OK.

Message me ASAP please.

Monger Club
04-14-16, 06:45
Hello senior ISGans,

Kindly help me with the feedback on this girl, Priya. These were shared by my regular guy Vicky.

Monger Club
04-14-16, 06:55
Long pending FR.

This FR is about Maya whom I met yesterday through my regular guy. Tight build, Petite body, very cute looking. Excellent GFE, not a time watcher. After a little chit chat. She told that she was with him for a long time but left in between because of some family issues. She even shaved her head for some goddess. Currently wears a wig or a cap. A couple of drinks down, started the deed. DFK, 69, CBJ, Mis and finished in Doggy. Nice experience. Girl is really a hot one and really gives an excellent GFE. I liked her very much.

Name. Maya.

GFE- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10. (Size Zero, Could have been little bigger).

Pussy- 9/10. (Tight, shaved, clean).

Ass- 8/10. (Firm).

WIR. Definitely, I want to try her again.

Damage- 8 K plus 1 K tip Totally worth it.

As usual my terms to share the contact. Before you PM for the contact, please note that I only exchange the contact in return for a unique verified contact. So first send your contact, I will verify and then share the contact. I am sick of people sharing rubbish contacts which never are correct. Before you share your contact please make sure you are mentioning all the following details:

1. Proper full name of the contact (No shot forms like Miss K or Miss P).

2. Proper name of the reference.

3. Proper contact number.

4. Costs involved.

5. Your experience with them.

Stay safe, bang safe.

Sadiqhbk
04-14-16, 07:08
Hi all,

Looking for your valuable inputs. A SP gave me below 4 options. Have anyone tried any of them yet. They look good but price is quite high IMO 4 k for an hour and 12 k for FN. Also the SP was quite pushy and asking me to come over to the place without much discussion. In Pune they tell us what's included and not. Also the girls are too hot for CG, do you also think so? The last thing I want is to be set up for LE or to get a KLPD. Share your thoughts and opinions as I am almost closing the deal for the first one.Fake bro you won't get this kind of birds for that low in Hyderabad try image search it will give you details take care and have fun.

Monger Club
04-14-16, 07:17
Hi all,

Looking for your valuable inputs. A SP gave me below 4 options. Have anyone tried any of them yet. They look good but price is quite high IMO 4 k for an hour and 12 k for FN. Also the SP was quite pushy and asking me to come over to the place without much discussion. In Pune they tell us what's included and not. Also the girls are too hot for CG, do you also think so? The last thing I want is to be set up for LE or to get a KLPD. Share your thoughts and opinions as I am almost closing the deal for the first one.Pic 1 is fake. Check this (https://twitter.com/Ramakantdubey11/media).

Pic 2 looks okay as she is listed on many websites and many porn blogs.

No idea about Pic 3 and 4.

GunjanKumar
04-14-16, 13:11
Received following pictures from various backpage advertiser sps. Most of them quoting 25 k per nights. This appears high price. Any feedback on these girls or direct contact will be appreciated. Please pm me.Not worth even 6 k shown to my exp friends. Waste.

Vinod447
04-14-16, 13:13
Hey bro's.

Am new to this world. Am traveling to Hyderabad soon and want to have some fun. Request seniors to provide good contact to my PM.

Am looking for MP or BBBBJ. Also provide any good contacts of non professional which I prefer.

But want to try all.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy your day.

Vinod447
04-14-16, 14:59
Hi bros.

New to this forum and frankly world as well. Till now never tried hotel stuff.

Visiting Hyderabad. So request senior to guide with necessary contacts. Want to try both professional and non professional.

Need FS, BBBJ and MP.

Please send contacts to my PM.

Also it's tense and am also curious.

Very tough with new language.

Thanks,

Vinod447

HotStud161
04-14-16, 17:31
People typically don't wear jeans at home, and women don't milk 5 yrs after child birth. That is basic human anatomy. Anyway enjoy with your imaginary friend.Sir,

If I think you were reading with a dead mind, I have said we went outside to for drive and snacks. She wore a jeans and top. And about that milking part am not sure.

May be you are very experienced by your personal experience with whomsoever may it be but am not. I just saw a drop of white thing and asked her. In her pics and all I saw only one kid who is around 4-5 years old. She replied obviously you pressed them so hard. No arguments on that.

If it seems imaginary to you. Stay happy and bang hard mean bang hard with your hand.

Affblr
04-14-16, 18:37
Dear bros,

I am a senior member from Bangalore forum. Ref my posts.

I am in a short trip to Rajamundry, Vijayawada and Hyderabad 2 days each place. I heard a lot about conservative Telugu aunties but never met one. Could anyone pm me the contact of any Indies in Hyderabad or V or R. It would be a big help. I can reciprocate the same in Bangalore.

Note I am a genuine monger not a digit collector.

Happy mongering.

NewtoHyd
04-14-16, 18:48
If any place gets too crowded, then its time to avoid those hot places. On a week day the provider served 8 clients and still 4 in queue at 8 PM! This is not so common for MP.

This MP I am talking about is known to lot of guys here. Its run by miss P who is allegedly carrying some dreaded decease. Now she is running 2 places, both are in shady locations with shabby environment, worst part is they are right on busy main road. Not all safe! Normally MPs keep shifting locations every 6 months but they are operating since long at same place. This is close famous temple and famous theater.

Be careful guys, recently LE raided a MP in BHills 12.

Bang4444
04-15-16, 08:10
Next week I am traveling to Hyderabad for few days. Staying in Hiteck city, madhapur.

Any SP, good indi contact.

Last time I had good time and also found SP which I shared here.

Is Nisha still active? Last time I missed to have?