PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Vinod447
04-15-16, 12:59
Hi bro's.

Am visiting Hyderabad and need some good contacts for MP with FS.

Also any non professional indie contacts offers FS.

Got some professional contacts of Nisha and all.

Can share new info once I have and reach Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Vinod447

Mirchi9
04-15-16, 13:58
3 days back got desperate and called one 30+ lady whom I know for past 2 yrs.

She lives in Dubai but whenever visits India for couple of weeks, tries to meet.

We never had sex as she's more into talking and I was never interested in a 30+ aunty.

But desperation got better of me and I asked her out.

She said she'll feel guilty to do it but will arrange her teenage niece.

That niece must be 19-20, tall and thin.

I just asked her for BBBJ and she got topless and tried her BJ skills on me for 15 minutes.

I was not satisfied, so called her aunt inside and then the big lady finished what her niece started.

Next 15 minutes was great BJ and finished with HJ.

{They're not regulars, so can't share contact}.

Not satisfied yet, I called TDSG and was assigned a thai lady.

During 1 HR massage, got enough hints for extras and finally asked for BBBJ.

She said 2 k for HJ, 3 k for HJ with TL, 5 k for BBBJ but came down to 4 k.

Her BJ skills are good and finally she let me CIM (felt 4 k was worth).

Erotic part was her licking cum off the tip after climax.

Counter- 2 k.

Tip- 4 k.

On a strange hot day, got sucked by 3 women in a span of 2-3 hrs for 6 k!

One lady who operates in rich pet area with 2 spas (one near temple, another near theater), made her junior miss P call me multiple times, but avoided that shady place due to heat (no A / C or cooler there and you'll sweat more than cum) and too much attention they got recently.

The senior P has history of being in Chanchalguda jail around 2013-14 along with her hubby. Her mentor recently got bail but LE has an eye on his movements and calls.

Recently managed to break into some extras at a high end spa on a hill and a flower spa (will not share these contacts as I don't want to kill a golden goose).

TheNiceGuy08
04-15-16, 19:06
Hello,

I received the attached pics from a SP. Can you please share any intel that you may have on these ladies? Ask is 6 K / shot and 20 K for a night.

Thank you.

Member #4435
04-16-16, 06:23
Guys,

I'm looking for SP in Manikonda. Please give any contacts in Manikonda.

HashBoi85
04-16-16, 09:40
Was in touch with Junior Ms. P of A-spa in rich pet near the temple since a few weeks, but was not able to go because that area is completely out of the way. She is more than courteous and follow-ups regularly. Talk about maintaining a healthy sales pipe-line LOL! She calls me once every week to see if I could come. Two weeks luckily I was in that area and had an hour on hand so called her and went to A-spa, the place is on the 1st floor and there are 2 shops on either sides of the entrance but the actual place isn't shabby of course considering the budget we're talking about. So went in, there was another girl who is short & fair and she kept smiling at me, conspiring to steal Jr Ms. P's client in vain. Anyways, went in & undressed, she came in. Held my dick (this was a good move) and walked me towards the massage table, I lied face down and the usual started. Nice bum massage, with extra attention to the crack and balls and all the regular course of erotica, then turned around. She asked me if my nipples were sensitive, I said yes and she licked them good and gave a nice and slow HJ for a few minutes while I enjoyed her soft little boobs which were sized enough to keep pressing and I came with much pleasure. Also, the moment she walks into the room, she puts on romantics Telugu songs on her phone (which I don't understand) to set the mood right. She said Senior Ms. P encourages her for FS or BJ but the jr. Ms. P is only interested in HJ and a good amount of groping / touching. She is dark and slim.

Damages:

Counter- 1500.

Tip. She said she will take it only if I come again & refused the 500 note.

GFE. Not really, sweet talks and smiles that's about it.

HJ. Not bad, knows how to do & what to do - 8/10.

Groping / Touching. Has medium sized soft boobs, enjoyable. Not big ones or much handfuls, but encourages you to do it and bends over completely for your comfort. 7/10.

I have her cell number, please PM only if you have something to share and this a well known place so I am not the only one who has the contact. Owing to the recent revelation that this place is having too much attention, advise mongers to stay away because the advice comes from a seasoned monger. There was no sign of tension when I went there but you never know when things go south in such situations, there is a balcony though but I didn't look down to measure an exit strategy if there is a raid. Hopefully there won't be any because she was more than re-assuring about Senior Ms. P and her associates having good terms with LE.

Hash

Cupid0509
04-16-16, 10:33
Hello guys,

Any Vizag contacts, please PM me.

Thanks.

TurnipShoe
04-16-16, 12:22
Boredom got the better of me and was too far to travel to TDSG so thought about giving this old gem a try.

Ended up at this MP above CCD on Rd 12. Got a Thai therapist assigned.

Refused to wear the disposable and she didn't react at all, Just tossed it aside.

10 minutes into the massage hints were on but resisted.

As soon as she flipped me she just caught johnny and asked for extras.

Offered HJ + TL for 2 k and HJ+TL+Bottom Access for 3 K. Negotiated but didn't budge, finally shelled out 2.5 K.

Amazingly big boobs but very firm for the size. Fingered her with 2 fingers and made her cum although she tried to force my hand out a few times.

Massaged the balls and johnny and finished the deed. Overall worth a try.

Therapist: 7/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Pussy: 8/10 (quite tight).

Experience: 8/10 (was looking for BBBJ).

Damages: 2.4 K Counter for 60 minutes + 2.5 k Tip.

Member #4435
04-16-16, 17:02
Could anyone confirm Nisha # 536 is correct?

Monger Club
04-16-16, 18:07
Hello guys,

Thanks.PMed you. Check and revert.

Frank Martin
04-16-16, 18:55
Hi,

I am getting lot of pm asking for the contacts of Guntur HWs, even though I have mentioned it clearly in my FR. If I have created any wrong expectations in any angle my apologies. Even though I am a monger and carve for sex, I always have respect for woman either professional or non professional. I treated them with high respect and dignity. In my opinion if I share their contacts OR even ask them to share the contacts, I consider it disrespectful towards them. So I won't be giving their contacts ever.

My intention behind that FR is only to let like minded people to know that there would good opportunities which are in the blind spot, might need to shed some light to grab the opportunity. Please do not consider me other wise.

Thanks,

Frank

Monger Club
04-16-16, 20:19
Could anyone confirm Nisha # 536 is correct?Yes that is correct. She can be reached on that number through her handler Vicky. That is Vicky's number.

Chaatu
04-17-16, 03:41
Yes that is correct. She can be reached on that number through her handler Vicky. That is Vicky's number.Hi,

Can you please PM me her full digits?

Anan Tara
04-17-16, 07:19
Yes that is correct. She can be reached on that number through her handler Vicky. That is Vicky's number.Have a number ending with 386. Is that also working?

RohaanDe
04-17-16, 12:02
Hello guys,

I will be back in Hyderabad in coming week for a short trip.

Can anyone please tell me Nisha's current rates?

I couldn't try her last time I was in Hyderabad.

Sreeni
04-17-16, 12:53
Hi friends,

I am looking for a good place or GF hotel in Hyderabad for tomorrow, if you guys have any suggestions please help me out. Location and cost doesn't matter as I'm visiting Hyserabad after a long time.

Thanks in advance.

OkcBoy
04-17-16, 16:00
Any hints on this a-spa Apet famous theater and temples please

Was in touch with Junior Ms. P of A-spa in rich pet near the temple since a few weeks, but was not able to go because that area is completely out of the way. She is more than courteous and follow-ups regularly. Talk about maintaining a healthy sales pipe-line LOL! She calls me once every week to see if I could come. Two weeks luckily I was in that area and had an hour on hand so called her and went to A-spa, the place is on the 1st floor and there are 2 shops on either sides of the entrance but the actual place isn't shabby of course considering the budget we're talking about. So went in, there was another girl who is short & fair and she kept smiling at me, conspiring to steal Jr Ms. P's client in vain. Anyways, went in & undressed, she came in. Held my dick (this was a good move) and walked me towards the massage table, I lied face down and the usual started. Nice bum massage, with extra attention to the crack and balls and all the regular course of erotica, then turned around. She asked me if my nipples were sensitive, I said yes and she licked them good and gave a nice and slow HJ for a few minutes while I enjoyed her soft little boobs which were sized enough to keep pressing and I came with much pleasure. Also, the moment she walks into the room, she puts on romantics Telugu songs on her phone (which I don't understand) to set the mood right. She said Senior Ms. P encourages her for FS or BJ but the jr. Ms. P is only interested in HJ and a good amount of groping / touching. She is dark and slim.

Vinod447
04-17-16, 16:18
Can you share the more details on the below in PM.

Boredom got the better of me and was too far to travel to TDSG so thought about giving this old gem a try.

Refused to wear the disposable and she didn't react at all, Just tossed it aside.

Offered HJ + TL for 2 k and HJ+TL+Bottom Access for 3 K. Negotiated but didn't budge, finally shelled out 2.5 K.

Amazingly big boobs but very firm for the size. Fingered her with 2 fingers and made her cum although she tried to force my hand out a few times.

Massaged the balls and johnny and finished the deed. Overall worth a try..

HydMong
04-17-16, 16:29
Hi I got a contact of a pimp, she is having a good chick with her, quoting 15 k for full night. And 5 k for one go. I am unable to put the hot chick pic.

Sreeni
04-17-16, 17:10
Hi friends,

Please PM me if you know any safe place OT GF hotel in Hyderabad, I'm OK with the cost but looking for some decent place. After lot of effort and time spent I'm going to meet an Indie tomorrow. Appreciate your help on this.

I'll share the digits if she is OK with it once I meet her tomorrow.

TurnipShoe
04-18-16, 09:54
Hi friends,

Please PM me if you know any safe place OT GF hotel in Hyderabad, I'm OK with the cost but looking for some decent place. After lot of effort and time spent I'm going to meet an Indie tomorrow. Appreciate your help on this.

I'll share the digits if she is OK with it once I meet her tomorrow.Any 5 star should be good. Just submit the ids and proceed. Make sure you book for double occupancy though. Mmt has some good discounts going.

I've had no problems in Vivanta or Radisson Banjara.

Hope this helps. Looking forward for the indie report.

Likku
04-18-16, 17:53
Hi I got a contact of a pimp, she is having a good chick with her, quoting 15 k for full night. And 5 k for one go. I am unable to put the hot chick pic.Please PM me the contact.

IsacNewton
04-18-16, 20:27
Avoid. Sent you a PM. Check and revert.I am planning to visit spa near vacs. Please let me know if it under radar or any other issue.

HashBoi85
04-18-16, 21:53
Any hints on this a-spa Apet famous theater and temples pleaseIf you can make out from the hints, then so can anybody else. Get a subscription. Its just $20. Will give you the name, number & full address only on PM.

Likku
04-19-16, 03:14
Anyone has info on them?

Anyone has info of her, do PM.

Thanks in advance. Shall reciprocate with my indie contacts.I was checking the previous Posts and seen this post. MILF in the pic is so inviting. If anybody has the contact details of her please PM me.

Purayil
04-19-16, 05:53
Was at Hyderabad last week. Wanted to meet the much discussed Nisha but then Vicky quoted 10 K for 30 minutes which I thought was against the discussed 10 k / hour. He said she isn't ready for any negotiations & suggested others at the regular fare Why should I be the one to yield to the mercenary tactic & sought help from Mr DC, Vir (thanks to Hydbad connoisseurs) & found there is no dearth of quality at least in looks. Met Ms J originally from Darjeeling now staying at Kolkota through DC at Ameerpath.

Though it was 45+ degree outside, the room was good & Ms J turned out to be beyond my expectation. Everything but A was offered with abandon & it was well spent 2 hrs for 8 K (initially quoted 6 k / HR) . Definitely repeatable. Rohan sent Ms A to Novotel hitech city & though the walk of shame is there, it's quite possible if you are prepared to take that risk. Ordinary & nothing to write home about that. He said that the much discussed medico with him left the same day. My poser to the folks are is Ms Nisha worthy of 20 K per hour she is quoting? BK maybe you were too busy to reply.

Yoyodck
04-19-16, 11:15
Guys,

How the LE scene right now in hitec? Planning to roam around in near future for exploration.

Request update if available.

Yoyodck

Puneet1234
04-19-16, 15:14
Hello,

I received the attached pics from a SP. Can you please share any intel that you may have on these ladies? Ask is 6 K / shot and 20 K for a night.

Thank you.Any update on the following pictures? Even my SP sent these and today one more of new honey asking 4 k for 1 session!

Is he reliable? Number ends with 788.

Will be helpful if anyone can help. Today's honey looks so good.

Cool Dude 007
04-19-16, 18:57
I was checking the previous Posts and seen this post. MILF in the pic is so inviting. If anybody has the contact details of her please PM me.PM the details to me as well.

HotStud161
04-19-16, 21:20
Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.

BabyKutu
04-20-16, 03:47
I am planning to visit spa near vacs. Please let me know if it under radar or any other issue.Go for it. All good there.

BgloreTwosome
04-20-16, 05:05
IsacNewton,

I do not see why BabyKutu is pushing you to this establishment. Yes, there is no LE radar on it, but the quality of girls is so pathetic that you will feel you have got your dick tugged by some garbage collector. One girl there is is big (huge) and tall and her hands and shoulders will remind you of Arnold Schwarzenneger. Do you fancy putting your little dick into manly hands? And the others are pathetic too. The hygiene itself there is bad. The is no access given for TL or bottoms. Just a below par tug job by horrible looking creatures. Looks like Babykutu is hand in glove with Anand, the manager of VACS spa. Or maybe Babaykutu is just Anand's screen name used to lure unsuspecting mongers. There are at least 6-7 spas with good or great quality girls and in the same price range as this Babykutu's spa. There is A spa in Rich pet area run by Mrs. P. She runs 2 such tug factories. One near the temple, one near cinema hall. There is TDS, there is on 12th road, there is A-spas chain all over, so many good places. Avoid Vacs. The cover itself is 2500 and worth only 500. Ultimately you are the boss, just warning you about your money and your dick.

Go for it. All good there.

Optional1
04-20-16, 06:55
Looks like Babykutu is hand in glove with Anand, the manager of VACS spa. Or maybe Babaykutu is just Anand's screen name used to lure unsuspecting mongers.Thanks for your inputs. Surely, the wisdom of a four post nobody counts for something.

Optional1
04-20-16, 07:00
Guys, have been meaning to write this for a long time. A lot of attention is being given to P's spas recently. Please exercise caution. The girls are unhygienic, in the sense they don't wash in between customers. Extremely dangerous if you like to use your mouth on her assets.

Yes, for the price and cooperation they provide, it's a decent option. But just good for a quick jerk in my opinion. Don't get carried away, once you are there.

HotStud161
04-20-16, 07:24
Hi,

Came in contact with Miss Ap having place with A/C in W married pally.

Widowed, bulky, but white color. Could be found bumping her ass in pubs in sec. No Anal at all.

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Can seniors suggest should I try for someone more worth then her.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.

Chahyd
04-20-16, 08:21
IsacNewton,

I do not see why BabyKutu is pushing you to this establishment. The cover itself is 2500 and worth only 500. Ultimately you are the boss, just warning you about your money and your dick.You don't like the place that has ladies with big hands don't go.

If you know the past, Babykutu has many a times asked mongers to avoid this place.

In the context you referenced, he said go ahead. No worries of LE.

Pushing for this establishment?

You own a spa too? Share the details and we shall try it.

DesiPunter
04-20-16, 10:01
Guys, have been meaning to write this for a long time. A lot of attention is being given to P's spas recently. Please exercise caution. The girls are unhygienic, in the sense they don't wash in between customers. Extremely dangerous if you like to use your mouth on her assets.

Yes, for the price and cooperation they provide, it's a decent option. But just good for a quick jerk in my opinion. Don't get carried away, once you are there.I second that. Keep it only for despo times when you are short of cash but having a raging hard-on.

Even if you go there, take your own towel with you for wiping after the act. They give you the same unwashed towel used by the client before you.

Member #4435
04-20-16, 10:27
IsacNewton,

There are at least 6-7 spas with good or great quality girls and in the same price range as this Babykutu's spa. There is A spa in Rich pet area run by Mrs. P. She runs 2 such tug factories. One near the temple, one near cinema hall. There is TDS, there is on 12th road, there is A-spas chain all over, so many good places. Avoid Vacs. The cover itself is 2500 and worth only 500. Ultimately you are the boss, just warning you about your money and your dick.Please suggest / PM good spas.

Tarus89
04-20-16, 14:16
Go for it. All good there.Bro reply to pm.

Qganesha
04-20-16, 17:20
Bro reply to pm.Sorry if you find it boring, but I had to write this.

Was traveling by train, few ladies (6-total; 2 in 20's; 2 in 30's; 2 50).

One in 30's & one in 20's had occupied my seat, vacated it after my request.

While leaving she asks are you alone (I thought this is to confirm they need to vacate both seats).

After an hour or so, one in 20's asks me how to recharge tata-docomo.

I search in Google & show her. While taking & giving back my mobile our hands touch each others'.

She tries a lot, but can not recharge, finally asks my mobile to make a call.

I gave, but no network so she did not dial any number.

In between we stare at each other multiple times, with thin smiles 1/2 times.

I get suspicious, but don't have courage & don't know how to proceed.

She was good looking, before even I decide what to do next, its already 3 hours over.

And they get down at their stop.

Did I miss something or its just that I am imagining too much?

BabyKutu
04-20-16, 20:42
Sorry if you find it boring, but I had to write this.

Did I miss something or its just that I am imagining too much?Bro. Last time in an Auto now in a train. Wow.

Nope not missed anything, it happens. Fortune favours the brave. But I guess not in a train. Lot of meat on offer.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
04-20-16, 20:44
Brethren, apols very late on responses, been travelling since a week.

Will catch up on responses this week. Seniors who have my contact best is to Ping directly.

Tauras Bro. Will respond today. Sorry again.

SfoCowboy
04-21-16, 01:08
Does anyone know the digits of this lady?

Hi,

Widowed, bulky, but white color. Could be found bumping her ass in pubs in sec. No Anal at all.

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.

BabyKutu
04-21-16, 04:47
Bro reply to pm.Check PM Dude. Let me know.

Tarus89
04-21-16, 06:44
Check PM Dude. Let me know.Sure thanks.

MarkDraves
04-21-16, 06:44
Please reply to my PM too bro.

Check PM Dude. Let me know.

HashBoi85
04-21-16, 09:58
After hearing and reading so much about Ms. F at T-G, visited yesterday. Fortunately, they had only called me on my cell regarding some offer on 1 hour aroma therapy and I asked if there are any recommended therapist, so the receptionist said yes there is one Indian therapist named F, I said why not. Anyways, its the usual stuff. No erotic massage, no bum massage, only HJ. Talks a lot. Family bullshit, personal problems, the HJ was not that great, but slow and pleasurable.

Asked for 1 k tip, I said nothing more than 500. She said okay.

Will visit again only if desperate.

Hash.

Monger Club
04-21-16, 12:40
Well was really feeling bored last night. Tried some contacts shared by some members here but all waste. I just don't understand why people want to share contacts without proper references or proper numbers or are mostly good for nothing hanging loose aunties. Hence decided to go back to my old contacts and pinged Vicky to check if Nisha was available and to my luck she was available.

Reached there in the night. To my surprise she had put on a little weight and was really looking stunning. Started with chit chat over couple of drinks, later moved to the bedroom. Started slowly with GFE, DFK, BJ, 69, WOT and finished in Doggy. Will not write more as many have written about her. She is anyway gorgeous. While this FR was also not necessary, just wanted to share her new look here. (Pic attached).

Looks- 9/10 (WOW! To new look).

Boobs- 8/10 (Nice and firm).

Pussy 10/10 (Very tight very clean).

Ass- 10/10 (Very Tight).

GFE- 10/10.

Hospitality- 10/10.

WIR. Sure. Would always like to do her as compared to others, I now feel at home there. Though a bit costly but well hey rather than having stinking / mechanical stuff for cheap, better spend a bit more for cleanliness and proper GFE. Having said that, this is just my personal opinion.

Damage- 10 K plus 1 K Tip.

TheFapFinder
04-21-16, 13:43
Guys,

I'm in Vijaywada for two days need any indie MILF contact. Will share some nice contacts from Hyderabad in return.

Please do it ASAP as I just got very few hours left.

Bang4444
04-21-16, 14:19
Friends,

Anybody have info of Anjali (number ends *518) ?

Is she still active on this number?

SfoCowboy
04-21-16, 14:46
Hi folks,

Today one SP gave me a call and said that some new girls are avlbl and I should check out. I asked him to share pics and I didn't like any of them. This crazy sp started abusing me and threatened that he will post my number on the Internet. I gave him an earful and blocked him.

Advise to mongers, please maintain a different number for mongering. Good that I do. Request fellow mongers to fuck that sp if you can. PM me for his digits.

Monger Club
04-21-16, 15:07
Friends,

Is she still active on this number?Yes she is very much active on the same number. Just changed her location to Madhapur.

Monger Club
04-21-16, 15:09
Hi folks,

Today one SP gave me a call and said that some new girls are avlbl and I should check out. I asked him to share pics and I didn't like any of them. This crazy sp started abusing me and threatened that he will post my number on the Internet. I gave him an earful and blocked him.

Advise to mongers, please maintain a different number for mongering. Good that I do. Request fellow mongers to fuck that sp if you can. PM me for his digits.Please share / PM that SP's number so that we can be alerted.

Huntr3
04-21-16, 15:45
Bro,

It seems she would not mind being a friend, to start off.

You still got the number she dialed. Try making a contact.

Sorry if you find it boring, but I had to write this.

One in 30's & one in 20's had occupied my seat, vacated it after my request.

While leaving she asks are you alone (I thought this is to confirm they need to vacate both seats).

After an hour or so, one in 20's asks me how to recharge tata-docomo.

I search in Google & show her. While taking & giving back my mobile our hands touch each others'.

She tries a lot, but can not recharge, finally asks my mobile to make a call.

I gave, but no network so she did not dial any number...

BeautyAdmirer
04-21-16, 17:08
Well was really feeling bored last night. Tried some contacts shared by some members here but all waste. I just don't understand why people want to share contacts without proper references or proper numbers or are mostly good for nothing hanging loose aunties. Hence decided to go back to my old contacts and pinged Vicky to check if Nisha was available and to my luck she was available.

Reached there in the night. To my surprise she had put on a little weight and was really looking stunning. Started with chit chat over couple of drinks, later moved to the bedroom. Started slowly with GFE, DFK, BJ, 69, WOT and finished in Doggy. Will not write more as many have written about her. She is anyway gorgeous. While this FR was also not necessary, just wanted to share her new look here. (Pic attached).

Looks- 9/10 (WOW! To new look).

Boobs- 8/10 (Nice and firm)....Seeing her for the first time, she is stunning, indeed. Nice.

BobMass23
04-21-16, 18:21
Hello first,

Visit to Hyderabad. Any guidance on places that I might be able to go to near Gachibowli thru PM?

Amana Shar
04-21-16, 19:46
Hi all,

Looking for your valuable inputs. A SP gave me below 4 options. Have anyone tried any of them yet. They look good but price is quite high IMO 4 k for an hour and 12 k for FN. Also the SP was quite pushy and asking me to come over to the place without much discussion. In Pune they tell us what's included and not. Also the girls are too hot for CG, do you also think so? The last thing I want is to be set up for LE or to get a KLPD. Share your thoughts and opinions as I am almost closing the deal for the first one.How did it go for you? I would be interested in 4th one though.

BobMass23
04-21-16, 21:25
Yes she is very much active on the same number. Just changed her location to Madhapur.Hello,

First time visit to Hyderabad and India for that matter.

Any one willing to help out a newbie with any local places. I will be west of downtown area.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vijayawada Guy
04-21-16, 21:28
Guys,

I'm in Vijaywada for two days need any indie MILF contact. Will share some nice contacts from Hyderabad in return.

Please do it ASAP as I just got very few hours left.Please PM me for contacts in Vijayawada, subject to providing good contacts in Hyderabad.

Sreeni
04-22-16, 14:39
Seeing her for the first time, she is stunning, indeed. Nice.Indeed she is looking more beautiful in her new look.

Padkar2016
04-22-16, 18:37
How did it go for you? I would be interested in 4th one though.Did not go through, felt something was not right, esp SP and his attitude was somewhat hasty so chickened out thinking it might be a set up. But had I gone through, I would have chosen one or two.

Amana Shar
04-23-16, 05:51
Did not go through, felt something was not right, esp SP and his attitude was somewhat hasty so chickened out thinking it might be a set up. But had I gone through, I would have chosen one or two.Good that you did not go. All these pics were lifted from net.

https://twitter.com/salmalondi

http://2.bp.********.com/-FcYnEhid9jA/UVatQY02H-I/AAAAAAAAAFc/ddSNECfq63U/s1600/19.jpg

This SP should be blocked.

Procreator
04-23-16, 17:53
Hello fellow mongers.

Visited TDS at G for first time after appointment and opted for Swedish Massage. Was asked to sign a declaration form mentioning that neither me nor the Masseuse will solicit sexual favours, the room can be supervised any time etc. Etc (Is this the normal practice? Was then directed to a room with Sliding door.

Changed to the disposable undies and in walks the therapist (She later told her name is Miss L). Below average looks but still decide to proceed as money has been paid upfront. Few minutes in to the Massage, the dispo was off. She massaged the ass cheeks (not the cracks or balls) and my back and asked me to turn around. By that time Johnny was standing erect.

She looked at my tool and asked what do you want? I asked What you got? She was ready for BJ but quoted 4 k and I said 2 k. She said HJ for 2 k and I said 500 rs. The bargaining didn't proceed further, rest of the massaging happened in silence (she was chatty till then). Luckily Johnny understood me and went to sleep mode, leaving brain to take.

Decision. So I showered and came out with mixed feeling. Happy that I didn't yield to temptation and sad that Johnny didn't get what he wanted.

Hopefully coming days will be better.

Damage- 2700/.

Question. In TDS is it possible to select the therapist that we want? It was my first time and was too embarrassed to ask at the front desk.

Procreator
04-23-16, 19:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Visited TDS at G for first time after appointment and opted for Swedish Massage. Was asked to sign a declaration form mentioning that neither me nor the Massuere will solicit sexual favors, the room can be suprevised any time etc. Etc (Is this the normal practice? Was then directed to a room with Sliding door.

Changed to the Disposable undies and in walks the therapist (She later told her name is Miss L). Below average looks but still decide to proceed as money has been paid upfront. Few minutes in to the Massage, the dispo was off. She massaged the ass cheeks (not the cracks or balls) and my back and asked me to turn around. By that time Johnny was standing erect.

She looked at my tool and asked what do you want? I asked What you got? She was ready for BJ but quoted 4 k and I said 2 k. She said HJ for 2 k and I said 500 rs. The bargaining didn't proceed further, rest of the massaging happened in silence (she was chatty till then). Luckily Johnny understood me and went to sleep mode, leaving brain to take.

Decision. So I showered and came out with mixed feeling. Happy that I didn't yield to temptation and sad that Johnny didn't get what he wanted.

Damage- 2700.

Question. In TDS is it possible to select the therapist that we want? It was my first time and was too embarrassed to ask at the front desk.

Sandy60
04-23-16, 19:58
Have been doing a small time actress over the last month. She is decent and provides good GFE, though not really good at CBJ. She has a lot of other actress contacts as well.

I don't mind sharing the contact, but please don't jack up the prices. Negotiate hard, don't pay more than 5 k.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.

DesiPunter
04-23-16, 20:09
Question. In TDS is it possible to select the therapist that we want? It was my first time and was too embarrassed to ask at the front desk.Ask for a specific therapist while booking a slot on the phone before reaching there. That way you can always get whom you want.

If you walk in there without a booking, it may not be possible always to get whom you want, unless you are lucky or a regular. Ask and see next time, at worst she may not be available.

VishnuHyd
04-23-16, 21:15

Yes, for the price and cooperation they provide, it's a decent option. But just good for a quick jerk in my opinion. Don't get carried away, once you are there.I agree. I have posted few times about Ms P. Avoid if you care.

VishnuHyd
04-23-16, 21:35
Was at Hyderabad last week. Wanted to meet the much discussed Nisha but then Vicky quoted 10 K for 30 minutes which I thought was against the discussed 10 k / hour. He said she isn't ready for any negotiations & suggested others at the regular fare Why should I be the one to yield to the mercenary tactic & sought help from Mr DC, Vir (thanks to Hydbad connoisseurs) & found there is no dearth of quality at least in looks. Met Ms J originally from Darjeeling now staying at Kolkota through DC at Ameerpath.

Though it was 45+ degree outside, the room was good & Ms J turned out to be beyond my expectation. Everything but A was offered with abandon & it was well spent 2 hrs for 8 K (initially quoted 6 k / HR) . Definitely repeatable. Rohan sent Ms A to Novotel hitech city & though the walk of shame is there, it's quite possible if you are prepared to take that risk. Ordinary & nothing to write home about that. He said that the much discussed medico with him left the same day. My poser to the folks are is Ms Nisha worthy of 20 K per hour she is quoting? BK maybe you were too busy to reply.Lot of guys like her but to me, she is not worth more than 4-5 k.

VishnuHyd
04-23-16, 21:39
Hello guys,

Thanks.None of the vizag contacts I received worked out. Many guys suggested one girl but she kept on messaging that she doesn't know me (indirectly, you need to give a number of the guy who gave the reference and she will call and verify).

BabyKutu
04-24-16, 05:01
Hello fellow mongers,

Question. In TDS is it possible to select the therapist that we want? It was my first time and was too embarrassed to ask at the front desk.It is possible to select what you want and who you want. Money talks (Inside the room), counter charges has no discrimination.

That said only with multiple visits would you know who is good at what.

Next time call up and set an appointment with a gal of your pick.

Thanks for keeping the prices low. Great call and restraint.

Stay Safe. BK.

Samar01
04-24-16, 07:39
None of hte vizag contacts I received worked out. Many guys suggested one girl but she kept on messaging that she doesn't know me (indiretly, you need to give a number of the guy who gave the reference and she will call and verify).Somehow I have a feeling you are referring to miss S.

If so, she is genuine.

NaniNaresh
04-24-16, 13:00
Aunty Figure ok, size ok. But How we contact br?

Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.

Tarus89
04-24-16, 13:02
Brothers can anyone msg me good spas with extras near road no 36. Have a couple of hrs free now. Want to try a good spa.

Tarus89
04-24-16, 13:07
Have been doing a small time actress over the last month. She is decent and provides good GFE, though not really good at CBJ. She has a lot of other actress contacts as well.

I don't mind sharing the contact, but please don't jack up the prices. Negotiate hard, don't pay more than 5 k.

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.Dude this actress is asking some really wierd questions after giving your reference. Reply to PM.

MeatHyd101
04-24-16, 16:28
Friends,

Is she still active on this number?Be careful bro if you are calling her for the first time. Recently one of my genuine monger friend called her and before he could say anything she starting howling at him very rudely.

Looks like she has been getting some prank calls or maybe some other reason but she seems to be frustrated for some reason. No idea of scaring you, just wanted to share my info.

And hope you already know she is a 35-40 lady with looks 4/10 or something.

BollywoodGuy
04-24-16, 17:24
Howdy brothers,

I'll be grateful if anyone decides to be kind enough to share some contacts with me via PM (yes, the service has been activated).

Honestly, I'm new to the scene and have absolutely no contacts to share in return. I have seen that this forum works on trust. Hence, do not wish to pose as a smartass and waste anyone's time with dummy contacts.

On the bright side, I'm a quick learner, so may contribute to the brethren in near future.

Cheers

Vinod447
04-24-16, 22:42

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.Hi dude,

Can you share contact and reference for this to my PM. Will share any new contact I get. As am new learner for now don't have any.

Thanks in advance.

Vijayawada Guy
04-25-16, 04:22
Long pending FR.

This FR is about Anu whom I met some time back through my regular SP. Average height, medium built, cute looking chick. Nice GFE, not a time watcher. After a little chit chat and a couple of drinks started the deed. DFK, 69, Mis and finished in Doggy. Nice experience. Girl is really a hot one and really gives an excellent GFE. I liked her very much. Wanted to go for a second round but I was not carrying sufficient cash in hand, hence decide to keep it for next time and left.

Name. Anu.

GFE- 10/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

WIR. Definitely, I want to try her again.

Damage- 10 K plus 1 K tip Totally worth it.Bro,

Please PM the contact details. I will share a busty indie (non married but looks like aunty, no marks on body, very hygienic) number at Hyderabad.

HashBoi85
04-25-16, 07:04
Happy that I didn't yield to temptation and sad that Johnny didn't get what he wanted.

Damage- 2700.

Question. In TDS is it possible to select the therapist that we want? It was my first time and was too embarrassed to ask at the front desk.Yes, instead of pointing the exact therapist you want, do some reverse engineering to that question. Ask them, if they have Indians or Thais, when they tell which ethnicity then ask them for names, select the name you want and give the reason that you 'like the name', they probably laugh it off and understand if it is a famous therapist. But if you ask for a specific therapist then they say No, or if you go through a coupon from groupon or something like that there, it is highly unlikely that you get a selection of your choice.

Hash.

DesiPunter
04-25-16, 07:21
And hope you already know she is a 35-40 lady with looks 4/10 or something.That's right but her service and GFE is said to be awesome. I have spoken to her and she sounds friendly too. The only issue is she is strictly outcall only. She is currently put up at a hostel in Madhapur.

Massie
04-25-16, 15:28
Hi Sandy,

Please share contact details on PM.

Thanks.

Krazen
04-25-16, 16:33
Sorry guys, was really busy with my life. So did not get a chance to write up FRs. But today I got some time. So here comes a chain of some FRs and posts.

Starting off. I got a msg from this SP called ending with 991 and he said that he has a high profile college girl (picture attached). Rate is 10 k for 2 hrs with accommodation in a 3-star hotel.

The pic seems to have some touch-ups in Photoshop however, I was unable to get any results in Google search. Have you guys got any experience with this girl?

Bang4444
04-25-16, 16:56
Thanks to all friends who helped me on sharing the contacts.

Well, nothing worked out for some reason and I searched goggle and dialled few.

Talked with lot of guys and finally sorted few guys.

I was with my friend. So looking 2 hot, representable babes.

Made a deal with one SP for 25 K /2 Girl for whole night.

But finally only 1 girl reached to hotel (anyway we were supposed to pay 12.5 for her).

Here confusion starts on who will have.

She was so hot that I took the lead and took to my room.

She was very co-operative, open to all (except A level).

While talking she was ready to be shared by both of us.

Guys,

She was so good, she told "tension na lo, na main soungi na sone dungi".

We enjoyed with her 1 by 1 in our room. She keep hopping in the room.

We had action till 3 am. We had dinner together, also roamed in city by auto.

It was nice time I had. Total GFE.

Thanks Hyderabad!! Will visit soon.

I can only share SP contact with seniors only.

Krazen
04-25-16, 17:00
Two weeks back I went to this Spa in Madhapur at 4 pm. Booked Ms. S and went in. Changed to dispos. She came in and started massage. After 10 minutes I told her that massage is not really my thing. And she slyly remarked that I should have said that sooner. "Why to waste time and energy on stuff that did not matter? LOL. And immediately groped my junk over the dispos. I sat upright and pulled her in and started kissing around her neck. She took off her top and underneath was a flowery bra covering her ample bosoms that was a instant turn-on. Groping, massaging and sucking followed. Did not realize when my dispos went off and she was tugging me. A while later, I asked her to let down her jeans which she did. I discovered her amazing buttocks. Proceeded with some light fingering. She asked me to lie down. And she sat topless on with her panties grinding my attentive thing and moaning softly. After a while she got down and started giving a solid handjob while I fondled with her boobs kissing her everywhere. Soon I came and I cleaned up and left after hugging her. Paid her 1.5 k and she told me that I should visit more often. More cash for her I guess.

Scorecard:

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Buttocks: 9/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Damage: 2. 9 k counter + 1. 5 k tips.

WIR: Possibly. At least once more.

Notes:

Mind you she is not open to DFK. Not even pecks on the lip. BJ also out of menu. Full Service. Nope. I did not go for a FS but the no-DFK took away some of the GFE experience.

Krazen
04-25-16, 17:28
This weekend I went back to visit Ms. S from my previous post at the Madhapur spa. This time I did not book any appointment and thought I will surprise her. I reached there around 5 pm. As I went into the parking area I saw Ms. S sitting outside with another girl engrossed in gossip. She looked at me and I smiled discreetly as I was not sure about the other girl. I walked some way to the elevator but something struck me. I felt if I go in now, then she will be pulled out of whatever conversation she was engaged in and her relaxation would be cut short. I mean it can't be that good to stay in a small room that whole day, right? If her mood is good, then my mood will be good as well. So I thought I'll be nice and let her enjoy her time now. I'll be back after a while.

I pulled out and went by to a nearby cafe to chill out. An hour passed. Around 6:30 p I reached the spa again. I saw a couple of guys near the entrance giving weird looks. I confidently went in and boarded the elevator to floor 2. As soon as the door opened, I saw through the glass door that 4-5 people were sitting on the sofa at the counter. That felt weird. I never saw so many people waiting side by side at a spa. I felt weird and came down to the 1st floor. The spa owners have a salon there.

I walked in there and booked a haircut. By the time I was done it was already 8 pm and I thought I should call it a day.

As I was walking down the stairs to the parking I saw the guy from the spa reception climbing up and he recognized me. My thoughts about meeting Ms. S. Flared up again. I stopped him and asked whether its too late for an appointment today. He said that there was a LE raid today evening and everybody has gone home. I said I shall come back later.

While riding back home, I was thanking my lucky stars. My niceties had saved me that day. I would have been bang in the middle of an LE raid if I had proceeded as planned.

Guys, stay clear of the spa for a few days. I know I will.

Krazen
04-25-16, 17:31
With my regular spa under LE spotlight, my options are limited. I am not in the mood for a Thai face. Could any senior help me out with Nisha's contact? I always though 10 k is a bit too high. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Will reciprocate will any new contacts I acquire.

Thanks in advance.

VishnuHyd
04-25-16, 18:44
I realized I haven't responded to few of you so I sent all the info I have on vizag to people. Let me be very clear. I didn't see anyone, but all of these are provided by other mongers or got online.

I have also shared few Spas in the city.

Now, I need an outcall location. I don't have a place.

I just don't want to get into trouble but I can spend upto 10 k for a night. I need a genuine, no nonsense place.

Also, somebody got sp K's number? I use to be in touch with him but he went into background. I don't have his number anymore.

Vijayawada Guy
04-25-16, 19:11
New girl at my SP, tell me if she is worth it. 4 k is the quote, I asked for 2 k declined.Fucked the girl at Vijayawada at 2000. Doing some nakhras initially, but later very cooperative. CBJ is very good.

Vijayawada Guy
04-25-16, 19:21
Bro,

Please PM the contact details. I will share a busty indie (non married but looks like aunty, no marks on body, very hygienic) number at Hyderabad.Bro,

As promised contact info sent through PM. Here I attaching the Pic. But, she is not fair as in the pic but looks good. Try her.

PavanDude
04-25-16, 20:10
Is this the pic of Anjali who is being referred in recent posts?

Tarus89
04-25-16, 20:27
I realized I haven't responded to few of you so I sent all the info I have on vizag to people. Let me be very clear. I didn't see anyone, but all of these are provided by other mongers or got online.

I have also shared few Spas in the city.

Now, I need an outcall location. I don't have a place.

I just don't want to get into trouble but I can spend upto 10 k for a night. I need a genuine, no nonsense place.

Also, somebody got sp K's number? I use to be in touch with him but he went into background. I don't have his number anymore.Bro sent you a PM.

Casanova9
04-26-16, 02:47
Today I called a SP at 9 pm. He quoted 3 K for 1 time, 5 K for 1 HR, 10 K for night. I negotiated 2 K for 1 time. He directed me to a famous land mark in Amrpt and from there guided to reach their location on very busy business locality on main road.

She is in her early 20's, small boobs. No one is in room except her and he called and discussed with her. He asked me to pay the amount to her upfront. She has given very good BBBJ for 10-15 minutes, then WOT, Doggy and finished in missionary.

She demanded 2 K for BBBJ but I negotiated it for 0.5 K as tip. Finished everything in 50-55 minutes and came out. She said that yesterday is her last day in amrpt.

SP promised to send another good looking chick today, when I asked for other options, as she is leaving today.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 5 / 10.

BBBJ: 8 / 10.

Menu: BBBJ, WOT, missionary, Doggy.

Damage: 2 K + 0.5 K.

Duration: 1 time / 1 hour approximately.

SmootheRaj
04-26-16, 04:00
Hi bro,

Can you please provide hints to reach this SH spa in Madhapur, also how do I get Miss S, more details on her. And is it safe to visit the place in these two days, please suggest.

Two weeks back I went to this Spa in Madhapur at 4 pm. Booked Ms. S and went in. Changed to dispos. She came in and started massage. After 10 minutes I told her that massage is not really my thing. And she slyly remarked that I should have said that sooner. "Why to waste time and energy on stuff that did not matter? LOL. And immediately groped my junk over the dispos. I sat upright and pulled her in and started kissing around her neck. She took off her top and underneath was a flowery bra covering her ample bosoms that was a instant turn-on. Groping, massaging and sucking followed. Did not realize when my dispos went off and she was tugging me. A while later, I asked her to let down her jeans which she did. I discovered her amazing buttocks. Proceeded with some light fingering. She asked me to lie down. And she sat topless on with her panties grinding my attentive thing and moaning softly. After a while she got down and started giving a solid handjob while I fondled with her boobs kissing her everywhere. Soon I came and I cleaned up and left after hugging her. Paid her 1.5 k and she told me that I should visit more often. More cash for her I guess..

SantoshFun
04-26-16, 04:39
Bro,

As promised contact info sent through PM. Here I attaching the Pic. But, she is not fair as in the pic but looks good. Try her.Heard Any got married and no longer available. Apparently got married last week, is it true?

BabyKutu
04-26-16, 05:49
With my regular spa under LE spotlight, my options are limited. I am not in the mood for a Thai face. Could any senior help me out with Nisha's contact? I always though 10 k is a bit too high. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Will reciprocate will any new contacts I acquire.

Thanks in advance.Check PM Bro.

BabyKutu
04-26-16, 05:52
Is this the pic of Anjali who is being referred in recent posts?Yes. Wonder why she moved into a hostel, she was a single parent.

Krazen
04-26-16, 06:01
Check PM Bro.Nothing there yet. LOL. Maybe you forgot.

MarkDraves
04-26-16, 06:10
Can you please PM the details and if possible photograph.

Veejayk
04-26-16, 06:26
Hi fellow mongers, Can anyone pm me any contacts around m-pur / g-bowli area? Contacts I have are all around a-pet area and is very difficult to commute. I have only indie_r contact here and I don't want to try her again.

Monger Club
04-26-16, 06:40
Yes. Wonder why she moved into a hostel, she was a single parent.The Anjali MILF who moved to Hostel is not the one about whom PavanDude mentioned. She is a different Anjali who is dark and fat.

The one who moved to Madhapur hostel is the one in pics below and she is strictly out call only.

Monger Club
04-26-16, 06:50
Heard Any got married and no longer available. Apparently got married last week, is it true?True Anu got married last week itself. Wishing her all the very best and god bless the couple.

BabyKutu
04-26-16, 06:54
Hi fellow mongers, Can anyone pm me any contacts around m-pur / g-bowli area? Contacts I have are all around a-pet area and is very difficult to commute. I have only indie_r contact here and I don't want to try her again.Check PM Bro.

HydMong
04-26-16, 09:23
Are you telling about the anu no end with 963? Avg looks but very good in service. ,

Heard Any got married and no longer available. Apparently got married last week, is it true?.

Tarus89
04-26-16, 14:39
So after a amazing 3 days trip to Hyderabad and I was back to vizag yesterday.

An old friend had messaged me the contact of an SP who operates only in close group. Pinged him today and asked if the service was available and he messaged positively but told me that my friend had to call him first and confirm reference.

Proceeded with the formalities and finally the sp gave a go ahead and messaged me the pics of an girl claiming to be a Tollywood (west Bengal) actress.

On doing a reverse image search the image indeed were of a actress, asked him for the price and he quoted 6 k per shot (as usual they quote high rate to new customers).

I asked my friend to do the bargaining as he was his old client and the price reduced. Started for the location and took around 15 min to reach and the basic 10 min wait and then reached the house.

Asked him to meet the girl first as I still had a minor doubt about the girl being the same, the girl walks out in a sexy dress and its Her, even more beautiful than the picture.

Paid the amount to the sp and proceeded for the task, after going in started speaking with her. There was no current in that area due to the recent technical snag.

She was indeed happy to see me as I speak proper Hindi and English, as all her clients from few days were speaking Telugu or broken English.

Asked if she smokes and the reply was positive and shared the cig, asked her about her work and she showed a couple of movie scenes in which she is there and started discussing about the life in movie industry.

As I pull the last drag from the cig, she goes in the bathroom and comes out wearing a sexy night dress, started with the foreplay and both of started sweating badly because of the current problem.

10 min of foreplay and our cloths were off and she gave an amazing BBBJ while I was fingering her pussy and then the condom rolls on and she asks to start the deed, started with missionary and completed in doggy position.

Laid down beside her and light another cig and shared it with her, asked her personal number and she gave it and said to call when in Kolkata.

Got dressed and kissed her goodbye.

Outside the sp was waiting for my feedback and I gave a positive one, asked him to save my number and he said to refer only very close contacts.

Scorecard:

Looks: 8/10.

Buttocks: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10. (she does not do DFK or even a single kiss on the lips).

Pussy: 7/10 (clean and shaved).

By the way she smelled amazing.

Please do not bombard me with pm's, I will share it only with seniors and people who have previously helped me.

P. S FR also posted in Visakhapatnam page.

Cupid0509
04-26-16, 16:37
Dear brothers,

Last month I had spent lot of money but it was more of KLPD than pleasure. My bad luck.

Past is past.

Can you guys share any details Hyderabad or Vizag.

Looking for GFE, hygienic, good looking and good assets. If it is MP. FS.

I am looking for some contacts in Vizag, otherwise I may have to travel to Hyderabad. Its been long, unsatisfactory and desperation.

Please understand and share accordingly.

Thanks,

Xxx

Krazen
04-26-16, 16:39
Hi bro,

Can you please provide hints to reach this SH spa in Madhapur, also how do I get Miss S, more details on her. And is it safe to visit the place in these two days, please suggest.I could provide details about the spa and the girl. However, you don't seem to have the PM facility activated. Giving direct details here is kinda prohibited on this forum.

In any case, I would suggest against visiting the spa at least for a couple of weeks.

KapurSaab
04-26-16, 16:52
Hello brothers,

I have seen 2-3 ads on locanto about the Inde girls. Not sure if someone had tried them.

1. Ms P. Number ends with 106.

2. Lonely HW but no number, Advertisement by name Starting with M.

3. Ms L, has few ads by the same girls.

May be more and claims without any broker.

Is it safe to reach them out?

Any experience?

Similarly, few ads are in vivastreet.

Please suggest.

Kapursaab

Saketh
04-27-16, 07:10
Hi,

Can anyone please share Nisha details. I have a genuine SP contact who has hifi profiles only. Will exchange for Nisha contact.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Monger Club
04-27-16, 15:15
Hi,

Can anyone please share Nisha details. I have a genuine SP contact who has hifi profiles only. Will exchange for Nisha contact.

Greetings,

JacksonTo begin with, get a PM facility and next do some community service before you expect a contact like Nisha.

RajeevK78
04-27-16, 16:59
Request everyone to please share some indie contacts in Hyderabad. I am looking for a MILF and budget is around 3000-6000. I have seen everyone helping out. So with much hopes. Would like to request you to please help me. PM me the details please and I will definitely be of help to you that's my promise.

RajeevK78
04-27-16, 17:50
Request you all to please share some indie contacts in Hyderabad. I am looking for a MILF and budget is around 3000-6000. I have seen everyone helping everyone out. So with much hopes. Would like to request you all to please help me. I'll reciprocate with the contacts I have. Please PM me.

Thanks!

HydBadInAWab
04-27-16, 21:12

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.Dude,

Can you share the contact new bee here just returned from US after 3 years will surely return the favor.

HydBadInAWab
04-27-16, 21:21
Hi all,

Can I request you all to share few indi contacts please. Just back from US after 3 years lost all my good old contacts. Will surely return the favor in near future. Hoping for a positive response.

Cheers.

HydBadInAWab
04-27-16, 22:32
Hi,

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.Bro,

Can you share her contact will sure share the FR.

Mic77
04-28-16, 04:09
Hi all,

Its been some time since my first FR here, I have been mongering since (mostly the SP girls and HW's) but none were really worth while to mention here.

This FR is from this last Sunday.

Called an independent girl Miss P, was asked to come to be'pally.

The place is safe, inside multiple lanes and easy to find as per directions given.

Now to the deed, this was best I had to date, she was in her mid 20's. Nice firm boobs, superb kisser, nice ass and tight pussy.

Everything was on menu (except anal- did not ask) , she was very cooperative and was really into it.

So in a nut shell a lot of DFK, BBBJ, various positions and really superb attitude.

I have not asked her if I can share the contact, planning to visit her soon for entire night and will let you guys know if she accepts.

Scorecard:

Attitude: 10/10.

Cost - 6 k for 2 shots.

Pussy: clean and shaved 9/10.

Tip: 1 k loved her attitude.

Will repeat: hell yeah.

KiranRocks
04-28-16, 12:44

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.Clear your inbox bro, can't send you a PM.

Please PM me the contact details, I got lot of contacts in Mumbai, trying to get some good contacts in Hyderabad.

Don't worry about the prices, after you mentioned that it will not cost more than 5 K, nobody will pay more than that.

Cheers.

Ravik5932
04-28-16, 12:53
I am new to mongering at Hyderabad. This is my first report. Written another report earlier in Delhi forum but was rejected for some reason.

Got the number of MP from Locanto and contacted. Given an address in Secunderabad. The place was rather clean. There were two girls. One was a cute girl from Darjeeling and the other a dark but good looking girl.

Apparently the person I contacted was a broker. I was advised to come directly so that the charges are less. Paid rs 1300 for full body massage by the Nepali girl.

She wanted rs. 500 for HS but not willing to let me touch her body. Got the impression that she is willing to provide extra services for regular customers. The massage was good intend to visit the place again. My PM is active.

SmootheRaj
04-28-16, 18:32
Hi bro,

Seems you had a great experience with Miss P. Can you please share where or which site you got Miss P contact. And hint of last ending digits please.

Will be a great favor.

Hi all,

Its been some time since my first FR here, I have been mongering since (mostly the SP girls and HW's) but none were really worth while to mention here.

This FR is from this last Sunday.

Called an independent girl Miss P, was asked to come to be'pally.

The place is safe, inside multiple lanes and easy to find as per directions given.

Now to the deed, this was best I had to date, she was in her mid 20's. Nice firm boobs, superb kisser, nice ass and tight pussy..

Greetings,

Jackson

RajSingh1982
04-29-16, 06:57
Hello seniors,

Please share the contact numbers of indi. I am new to Hyderabad and looking forward to use their services. I don't have any contact as of now however exploring so may have in future and would share in future. Please help.

Thanks

Vijayawada Guy
04-29-16, 07:49
Bros,

Any idea about the attached pics. My SP (Vijayawada) sent the pics.

AnuragCool
04-29-16, 07:50
A new branch of AT spa came up in Gachibowli. This is not TDS.

I tried yesterday with NB coupon. No Thai therapists available. A NE girl was assigned to me. No hints of extras at all. She took extreme care to avoid all sensitive areas.

So did not bother to ask for extras.

Damage: Rs. 1500 NB coupon.

WIR: Nope.

HydBadInAWab
04-29-16, 07:53
If someone wants extras and a possible FS with thai gal outside spa, try Kim at place above coffee near JH check. P.

I'm looking for Marwadi gal / woman or a fair muslim gal contact. If anyone has it, PM me.

Also looking for contact of this lady (see attached pic).Bro,

Where you able to find her contact, if so can you please share. PM.

South Blr Paw
04-29-16, 12:43
Hi fellas,

Was away from the scene and living outside India. Came for a short trip. Will be in town for 2 days before I go to Bangalore for a cousins marriage.

Some of the senior members have already pinged me few contacts. Thats why this forum rocks.

I have a 2 bed place and wanted to check if any senior members (only) who have contacts of good SPs with quality girls are interested to monger together at my place Saturday night.

Monger Club
04-29-16, 15:29
Hello seniors,

Please share the contact numbers of indi. I am new to Hyderabad and looking forward to use their services. I don't have any contact as of now however exploring so may have in future and would share in future. Please help.

ThanksTo begin with get a PM facility bro.

ChennaiMale33
04-29-16, 16:20
Hi seniors,

Tonite I stay in Hyderabad near Nampally, any Indies like aunty or MILF available in budget. Please PM me. Sorry for last minute call.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

BabyKutu
04-29-16, 18:16
Hi seniors,

Tonite I stay in Hyderabad near Nampally, any Indies like aunty or MILF available in budget. Please PM me. Sorry for last minute call.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!Nampally and north of old city. Is arid dry. Avoid all SP's who say they arrange girls there. Mostly they are maidish.

HappyGoout
04-29-16, 20:46
Hi my fellow mongers,

I was off the grid due to some personal issue. I have forgot to write review about the Indie Anita (CNagar / Lpally). Finally after lots of struggle able to get her correct number. I have tried by referring the names given by other Sr Members but none worked and got kind of serious tone. So stopped for a while to call her but finally able to build trust in her and got opportunity to have fun with her. It took almost 2 weeks for me to get her trust as none of the reference name worked and every time she asked to the referee to call her and tell about me to her, so it was painful but finally able to get her and enjoyed the fruits though.

First of all she is not a MILF, she is a very young woman and age will be 23-25 and she won't give her service in her home but gives in another secure place, which I can't expose here. Even she lives in Cnagar gives service in KPally.

So I talked to her and we agree to meet at that place and planned for 1 hour but as she was struck in traffic and came very late the secure place owner first refused to arrange the thing but the owner agreed for quick thing. So if you are going to meet her make sure you take correct time slot and make sure her to come on time.

When I first met I was kind of disappointed by looking at her. She is kind of dark color and very normal body. From the time we met she was keep telling her apology and sorry for screwing up the time so at least she knows some manners. Once we entered the room she removed her dress and made mine too.

She is very cooperative, CFB, DFK, Fingering and give a very good sexperiance and agreed and all 3 positions which I want in that 30 min time.

Anyway here is my score card:

Looks- 6/10 (normal body and dark skin).

Boobs- 8/10 (small, Nice and firm).

Pussy 9/10 (tight and hygiene).

GFE- 8/10.

Place- 6/10.

Damage 3. 5 K plus tip 200.

WIR definitely.

**Note: Please don't ask her number as she upfront said please don't give her number as she had enough clientele and don't want any new one.

PavanDude
04-29-16, 21:13
Ever heard of this CG named Pratibha? Number ends with 914. She is asking for a reference.

And has anyone availed services of SriVani from LB nagar?

Puneet1234
04-30-16, 01:53
After hearing and reading so much about Ms. F at T-G, visited yesterday. Fortunately, they had only called me on my cell regarding some offer on 1 hour aroma therapy and I asked if there are any recommended therapist, so the receptionist said yes there is one Indian therapist named F, I said why not. Anyways, its the usual stuff. No erotic massage, no bum massage, only HJ. Talks a lot. Family bullshit, personal problems, the HJ was not that great, but slow and pleasurable.

Asked for 1 k tip, I said nothing more than 500. She said okay.

Will visit again only if desperate.

Hash.Hey,

There were few discussions before also regarding age of Ms. F. Is she in 30's, 40's? MILF?

Came back from holiday. Johnny is so need of some action anywhere! Will be great of anyone can help?

Thanks.

MrRoyya
04-30-16, 02:43
After a long gap wanted to go to spas so called this spa near the famous bakery and inquired about the prices and mentioned the little app deals. The receptionist said that the deals are valid till 5 pm only and I asked if I can pay the little app prices at the counter he agreed for that and went to the spa. Selected 99 min as I was hoping that if I take the maximum amount one the receptionist will assign a better therapist and more chances of extras because of more time. Was assigned a Thai therapy. The massage room has only curtains no doors which is a turn off, entered the room and changed to disposal even though I don't want to wear it. The therapist was very courteous and was always smiling. Gave a good massage to my back and shoulders and then she moved down to my legs. After the legs are done she pulled my disposal down and gave a good number massage (first hint), she moved the disposal back and started massaging my thighs and inner thighs, after some time and hints I asked if she can remove the disposal she obliged and took it off. Now comes the better part she started massaging the bum crack and balls which was out of the world. Turned around with my Johnny erected like a tower she was a bit shy looking at it and I realized that I had already cum she cleaned and started massaging my chest nipples which was too good. Then she asked if I wanted extras I said yes and after some negotiations we settled for 1.5 k for HJ and topless access. Her boobs were firm and medium sized (bra was a bit deceiving). She didn't rush at all, I had enough fun kissing her (no lips) and sucking boobs and then finally had cum once again. She didn't allow bottom access.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Massaging skills 9/10 she knows how to tease a guy and his johnny.

Spa 7/10 no doors.

Damage 1900+1500 tip.

While coming out I saw another Thai who is more beautiful and sexy, may be next time.

MrRoyya
04-30-16, 02:49
Tried this L spa near Ratnadeep Madhapur where one of my friend suggested that extras are available. Applied the same logic of taking the most expensive one thinking that I can get extras. Was assigned a Thai therapist who is below average. No hints at all during the massage, she is not even going near the sensitive areas. At the endings stages lost patience and asked if she can remove her top, she asked why? I was like WTF why do you think one would ask for that in a massage parlor. I asked is this only professional massage and no extras are provided she said yes. I said that my friend told me that he had extras she said that my friend should be faking it or it is a different spa. Came out of it disappointed.

MrRoyya
04-30-16, 03:00
Tried a number in locanto which says that massage with female. A lady answered the called fave directions to the spa. It is a residential apartment where a spa / salon was set up. After that waiting for an hour or so the therapist cum receptionist came and asked for duration and pressure type. Chose the type and went in, the massage was very standard nothing special. After some time I asked if I can take the disposal off she said no keep it as is during the massage and at the end I can take it off and she will happy ending. I insisted on taking it off but she said nothing doing. After the end she took the Johnny out and started HJ, I asked top access but she resisted, after some requests I could touch the boobs from outside. Tried pulling the top down sometimes so I could have a peak of the cleavage was successful sometimes but she resisted everytime (kissing is completely out of the equation). Dome with the HJ and came out.

Spa 2/10 no A/C the apartment watchman was suspicious.

Girl 4/10 looks are good but no cooperation.

Massage 4/10.

If you are desperate and wanted a quick release you can go for it.

MrRoyya
04-30-16, 03:13
After the previous disappointments I tried another number in locanto where I asked if B2B was available up front. He said yes and went to the place near petrol bunk. After some many calls to him and walking for 1-2 kms and waiting for more than an hour the guy came (I always use cab for these). By this time I was both desperate and frustrated. Went to the place which is an apartment not a spa which was used for an office earlier it seems. There was only one girl who is below average looking. Went in anyway as I was desperate. This is not a spa so no disposals no towels. She started the massage, I asked for her to be topless she said after sometime. After some time she asked what I wanted I said I paid for B2B and happy ending. She said that I need to pay 2500 more for that, I asked why did I pay 2500 to the guy then? I was promised that B2B and happy ending will be given for 2500. And if I'm happy with your service I would give you the tip. She said I need to pay upfront I declined but she insisted that if I don't you would get mechanical massage without any cooperation and B2B with clothes on I was like wtf but after so much hustle we settled for 1200. The B2B was okay but she was very rude and as if I just have to take what she offers and not ask anything at all. I was just looking for trading B2B with cooperation and boob sucking. Finished the HJ came out and complained to the guy about her that she is not at all cooperative and very demanding and rude he didn't care.

Girl 4/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Massage 5/10.

Cooperation 0/10.

Place 2/10.

Will not repeat at all.

ChennaiMale33
04-30-16, 03:36
Dude,

Can you PM me some contacts where in near by 10 to 15 kms as per my requirements it would be appreciated.

Nampally and north of old city. Is arid dry. Avoid all SP's who say they arrange girls there. Mostly they are maidish.

Bodhi Satva
04-30-16, 04:12
You were very lucky. Saved by the stars & good deed I guess.

This weekend I went back to visit Ms. S from my previous post at the Madhapur spa. This time I did not book any appointment and thought I will surprise her. I reached there around 5 pm. As I went into the parking area I saw Ms. S sitting outside with another girl engrossed in gossip. She looked at me and I smiled discreetly as I was not sure about the other girl. I walked some way to the elevator but something struck me. I felt if I go in now, then she will be pulled out of whatever conversation she was engaged in and her relaxation would be cut short. I mean it can't be that good to stay in a small room that whole day, right? If her mood is good, then my mood will be good as well. So I thought I'll be nice and let her enjoy her time now. I'll be back after a while.

I pulled out and went by to a nearby cafe to chill out. An hour passed. Around 6:30 p I reached the spa again. I saw a couple of guys near the entrance giving weird looks. I confidently went in and boarded the elevator to floor 2. As soon as the door opened, I saw through the glass door that 4-5 people were sitting on the sofa at the counter. That felt weird. I never saw so many people waiting side by side at a spa. I felt weird and came down to the 1st floor. The spa owners have a salon there.

I walked in there and booked a haircut. By the time I was done it was already 8 pm and I thought I should call it a day.

As I was walking down the stairs to the parking I saw the guy from the spa reception climbing up and he recognized me. My thoughts about meeting Ms. S. Flared up again. I stopped him and asked whether its too late for an appointment today. He said that there was a LE raid today evening and everybody has gone home. I said I shall come back later.

While riding back home, I was thanking my lucky stars. My niceties had saved me that day. I would have been bang in the middle of an LE raid if I had proceeded as planned.

Guys, stay clear of the spa for a few days. I know I will.

Cupid0509
04-30-16, 04:48
Hi,

Can anyone PM me the contact of Ameerpet MP.

LeoKid777
04-30-16, 04:49
Bros,

Any idea about the attached pics. My SP (Vijayawada) sent the pics.Bro,

Can you PM me the SP's contact. Will reciprocate the favor.

HashBoi85
04-30-16, 09:35
Hey,

There were few discussions before also regarding age of Ms. F. Is she in 30's, 40's? MILF?She is clearly aged between 40-45, you know if you have an eye for women then its very easy to conclude her age, its not the case of eastern or north eastern chicks where age cannot be guessed because they all have clear skin and rarely freckled. This Ms. F chick is clearly an old bird and her entire story of born & brought in Dubai is utter bullshit, she is from an old city slum & she probably worked in some beauty parlor before starting her stint in MP domain, She says she worked in airport lounge spa, I have been to the airport lounge more than once, I have never seen her there. Her Hyderabadi dialect and the way she pronounces a few words gives her away. My advice is to go, have your massage, she will give HJ, tip her nothing more than Rs. 500 and leave. Don't talk much. She very suspiciously starts asking a lot of details about you, which eventually makes you uncomfortable. But she is worth one try.

MrRoyya
04-30-16, 10:15
Hey,

There were few discussions before also regarding age of Ms. F. Is she in 30's, 40's? MILF?

Came back from holiday. Johnny is so need of some action anywhere! Will be great of anyone can help?

Thanks.She is early 40's or late 30's. Massage wasn't good, HJ was very poor. But she is very cooperative and doesn't demand money upfront.

Janam007
04-30-16, 11:26
Hi,

There is one spa at 36,JHls, named after spiritual foundation. Recently I visited this second time, expecting some luck may favor unlike my first visit where only professional Thai msg experienced. I like this spa because of good ambiance. Paid 1200/- at counter for Thai, one NE girl aged about 23 yrs attended. Enjoyed once again it's professional. Therapist politely said no to my request for extras. Gave 100 rs. For her service and returned.

Charges- 1200.

Tip- rs100.

Not going to repeat.

PvtTomlins
04-30-16, 12:25
I found a website that goes by the name fun lovers. The SP number ends with 0223. Does anyone have any experience with this SP? Any suggestions on his reliability and quality of service?

RahulWiz
04-30-16, 14:04
Tried Lilly from well know Hitec spa, good body but seemed greedy.

The spa is horrible, no doors with only curtain from which I guess anyone can know what is going on, bathroom was also dirty as hell.

Is TDS better?

Didn't enjoy the experience at all, should have taken her number to try her outside but sadly forgot.

If any brother has tried her please share your experience.

WIR: not in the spa, and sadly I don't have the number.

Cost: 2 k for handjob.

SmilySex
04-30-16, 15:30
After a long gap wanted to go to spas so called this spa near the famous bakery and inquired about the prices and mentioned the little app deals. The receptionist said that the deals are valid till 5 pm only and I asked if I can pay the little app prices at the counter he agreed for that and went to the spa. Selected 99 min as I was hoping that if I take the maximum amount one the receptionist will assign a better therapist and more chances of extras because of more time. Was assigned a Thai therapy. The massage room has only curtains no doors which is a turn off, entered the room and changed to disposal even though I don't want to wear it. The therapist was very courteous and was always smiling. Gave a good massage to my back and shoulders and then she moved down to my legs. After the legs are done she pulled my disposal down and gave a good number massage (first hint), she moved the disposal back and started massaging my thighs and inner thighs, after some time and hints I asked if she can remove the disposal she obliged and took it off. Now comes the better part she started massaging the bum crack and balls which was out of the world. Turned around with my Johnny erected like a tower she was a bit shy looking at it and I realized that I had already cum she cleaned and started massaging my chest nipples which was too good. Then she asked if I wanted extras I said yes and after some negotiations we settled for 1.5 k for HJ and topless access. Her boobs were firm and medium sized (bra was a bit deceiving). She didn't rush at all, I had enough fun kissing her (no lips) and sucking boobs and then finally had cum once again..Could you please tell me the spa name?

BabyKutu
04-30-16, 16:08
I found a website that goes by the name fun lovers. The SP number ends with 0223. Does anyone have any experience with this SP? Any suggestions on his reliability and quality of service?Hit and Miss Bro. His girls are largely either too fancy or very very conservative. I got burnt twice but got very very lucky twice. Service ranges from excellent to sub par.

He quotes high prices though, my suggestion if you have better options please keep this to a level where desperation is the name of the game else you have better catches.

Enjoy. BK.

VishnuHyd
04-30-16, 18:52
She is clearly aged between 40-45, you know if you have an eye for women then its very easy to conclude her age, its not the case of eastern or north eastern chicks where age cannot be guessed because they all have clear skin and rarely freckled. This Ms. F chick is clearly an old bird and her entire story of born & brought in Dubai is utter bullshit, she is from an old city slum & she probably worked in some beauty parlor before starting her stint in MP domain, She says she worked in airport lounge spa, I have been to the airport lounge more than once, I have never seen her there. Her Hyderabadi dialect and the way she pronounces a few words gives her away. My advice is to go, have your massage, she will give HJ, tip her nothing more than Rs. 500 and leave. Don't talk much. She very suspiciously starts asking a lot of details about you, which eventually makes you uncomfortable. But she is worth one try.She doesn't look like 45. I would think of high thirties.

Her service was good but not extraordinary. I saw one person mentioning that she does everything but not the case. She just does HJ and Topless, nothing more.

ScoldMe
04-30-16, 20:14
Thanks to Monger Club who graciously gave me the contact of Anjali from Madhapur hostel.

She does only outcall and wanted me to pass on her numbers to friends and people interested, also let me take some snaps for sharing so here goes.

Body 5/10. Big tummy, medium small boobs with perky nipples. Huge ass and a tight pussy.

She's probably about 40-45 ish.

Spoke over the phone where she asked for 3 K, didn't bargain cause I was in a bit of a hurry, but I guess could have easily brought it a bit lower if I really wanted to.

Anyway said she'll give discount next time.

Asks for money up front which was fine by me.

I did 2 shots for about 3 hours. In between we were watching porn and having beer.

Blowjob was not the best, 3/10.

Not good with positions, said doggy was painful so stuck to mish. Forget about WOT or reverse Cowboy.

She's up for Anal as well if you've got lube.

She's quite friendly. The catch is that its outcall only.

My place is at Lingampally so driving so far out to Madhapur was OK while going to pick her up but while returning a bit of a bummer.

She's fun and hope you guys enjoy, PM me if you need her number.

RaauCool1234
04-30-16, 20:37
In 2008-2009 I used to get SP in Hyderwbad withe help of new s paper classified and prices were also 1500 with two pops.

I would like to know if situation has been changed or its same.

Usual setup is like one or two girl one aunty or old Lady they were trying to project as family member.

Please write feedback if the situation is changed or how is the market there.

DesiPunter
05-01-16, 03:28
Thanks to Monger Club who graciously gave me the contact of Anjali from Madhapur hostel.

She does only outcall and wanted me to pass on her numbers to friends and people interested, also let me take some snaps for sharing so here goes..I am surprised she let you click her face! Maybe you should've blurred it unless she was OK with it.

Previously she used to ask 5 to 6 k for three hours. Demand is possibly falling now and her market value is apparent. Let's not allow it to increase again.

It's great news she is OK with Anal. Does she charge extra for it? I've been looking in vain for such a WG in Hyderabad. Tho her "outcall only" rule is a dampener, I am now tempted to revisit her.

BTW, did she ask you to recharge her phone? She called me twice for that and to help her find new accommodation (hates the hostel). I've blocked her temporarily.

HydMong
05-01-16, 04:08
Bro, in which spa can I get her, as you said worth trying her once, let me try her. ! Could you please pm the details

She is clearly aged between 40-45, you know if you have an eye for women then its very easy to conclude her age, its not the case of eastern or north eastern chicks where age cannot be guessed because they all have clear skin and rarely freckled. This Ms. F chick is clearly an old bird and her entire story of born & brought in Dubai is utter bullshit, she is from an old city slum & she probably worked in some beauty parlor before starting her stint in MP domain, She says she worked in airport lounge spa, I have been to the airport lounge more than once, I have never seen her there. Her Hyderabadi dialect and the way she pronounces a few words gives her away. My advice is to go, have your massage, she will give HJ, tip her nothing more than Rs. 500 and leave. Don't talk much. She very suspiciously starts asking a lot of details about you, which eventually makes you uncomfortable. But she is worth one try..

RahulWiz
05-01-16, 05:48
Tried Lilly from well know Hitec spa, good body but seemed greedy.

The spa is horrible, no doors with only curtain from which I guess anyone can know what is going on, bathroom was also dirty as hell.

Is TDS better?

Didn't enjoy the experience at all, should have taken her number to try her outside but sadly forgot.

If any brother has tried her please share your experience.

WIR: not in the spa, and sadly I don't have the number.

Cost: 2 k for handjob.Any brother having her contact info? Will subscribe to exchange contacts if someone has it. I have some descent indi contacts for exchange.

Greetings,

Jackson

Vase01
05-01-16, 06:36
Bro, in which spa can I get her, as you said worth trying her once, let me try her. ! Could you please pm the details.That's the most discussed spa in recent times check. Old posts here in group. Anyways PMed you check it.

PavanDude
05-01-16, 07:48
Got the contact of a HouseWife named SriVani and she is a regular in the business. Upon talking to her she sounded as if she was very active in her hay days and got settled down in life. Typical housewife with big saggy boobs and fatty body, but she has relatively lean frame. Good at CBJ and cooperative too. Overall average stuff and charges 1500 for an hour. But the location is a bit far (LB) but the place is secure.

Face: 5/10. But she keeps smiling a lot.

Boobs: 6/10 (Big, saggy but perky).

CBJ: 9/10.

Pussy: 6/10 (loose).

Can be tried in desperate times when there is no other option.

SmilySex
05-01-16, 08:02
Hi,

Any spa for extras in Ameerpet Madhapur? Please PM Me.

SmilySex
05-01-16, 08:29
Hi friends.

I tried L spa in madhapur 3 days back.

Telugu therapist was assigned.

She seems like a slum girl or maid. After some streching she sat on my hips nd rubbed her hips on them. She was massaging my back along with hips rubbing. On asking for extra she quoted 1 k for HJ that I refused as price was too high for a girl with such looks.

Mongers can try her in desperate times.

Thanks.Could you share me the spa name in PM?

Vase01
05-01-16, 09:16
Thanks to Monger Club who graciously gave me the contact
She's fun and hope you guys enjoy, PM me if you need her number.Looks to be a hell of an experience which is well described, can you PM me the details.

Puneet1234
05-01-16, 11:45
She is clearly aged between 40-45, you know if you have an eye for women then its very easy to conclude her age, its not the case of eastern or north eastern chicks where age cannot be guessed because they all have clear skin and rarely freckled. This Ms. F chick is clearly an old bird and her entire story of born & brought in Dubai is utter bullshit, she is from an old city slum & she probably worked in some beauty parlor before starting her stint in MP domain, She says she worked in airport lounge spa, I have been to the airport lounge more than once, I have never seen her there. Her Hyderabadi dialect and the way she pronounces a few words gives her away. My advice is to go, have your massage, she will give HJ, tip her nothing more than Rs. 500 and leave. Don't talk much. She very suspiciously starts asking a lot of details about you, which eventually makes you uncomfortable. But she is worth one try.She is double my age. I guess I should skip it? Anyways. Thank you so much for reply. Will have to hunt for some good MP now, I find very few MP reports these days on this forum becomes hard for people like me without card getting subscription.

PvSampath
05-01-16, 12:29
Two weeks back I went to this Spa in Madhapur at 4 pm. Booked Ms. S and went in. Changed to dispos. She came in and started massage. After 10 minutes I told her that massage is not really my thing. And she slyly remarked that I should have said that sooner. "Why to waste time and energy on stuff that did not matter? LOL. And immediately groped my junk over the dispos. I sat upright and pulled her in and started kissing around her neck. She took off her top and underneath was a flowery bra covering her ample bosoms that was a instant turn-on. Groping, massaging and sucking followed. Did not realize when my dispos went off and she was tugging me. A while later, I asked her to let down her jeans which she did. I discovered her amazing buttocks. Proceeded with some light fingering. She asked me to lie down. And she sat topless on with her panties grinding my attentive thing and moaning softly. After a while she got down and started giving a solid handjob while I fondled with her boobs kissing her everywhere. Soon I came and I cleaned up and left after hugging her. Paid her 1.5 k and she told me that I should visit more often. More cash for her I guess..Could you please tell me the spa name? PM me.

PvSampath
05-01-16, 12:36
Hello brothers,

Can anyone message me good spas with extras near Madhapur.

PvSampath
05-01-16, 12:42

Amazingly big boobs but very firm for the size. Fingered her with 2 fingers and made her cum although she tried to force my hand out a few times..Contacts please PM me.

AbelNightRoad
05-01-16, 14:59
Hi all,

My first FR here. I have been a silent reader here for a while now. I was in Delhi when I started and then moved to Hyderabad in November last year. This is my 1st spa experience in Hyderabad after following the hints that the other members have put in their posts.

So, I called the K Bakery spa and booked an appointment for yesterday. Found out that the schedule was quite packed, but there was an appointment at 4:30. So I took it all the while hoping that I get one of the praised masseuses. Turns out lady luck finally decides to smile on this monger.

I got a Miss J who by what I could see was the most endowed lady there. So went for the dry massage for 1 hour. Then I went into the room (door less as may have complained) and changed into the dispos. So she started the massage which was great, even if there were no extras the massage would still have been VFM. But as she went on she started focusing near the bum area so I asked if she could remove the dispo. She said OK and then asked if she could use some oil. I agreed and the she started massaging my bum incl. The crack and I was a little surprised. Then she moved to the front and started massaging my legs normally (which helped johnny cool down a little) then after finishing arms and legs, she asked if I wanted extras (HJ for 1 K) while massaging my chest and focusing on the nipples. So I asked for top-access and she agreed for 1.5 k. So I played with her boobs (as big as advertised. No padding here) while she oiled and played with johnny and my balls alternatively while using her other hand on my chest making me cum.

All in all this was the first massage in India that felt like it was VFM, really worked out the kinks. Also liked the attitude and friendliness. Didn't inquire about kissing and bottom access though, will probably try the next time I go for it.

Massage (Actual): 9/10.

Massage (Extras): 7/10.

Ambiance: 7/10 (no doors, also apparently there is a better room which the masseuses prefer for ease of massage, but we must mention it while booking).

Damage: 1.9 k (1 HR dry massage) + 1.5 k (Extras).

P. S: anyone know if any of the masseuses offer BJ?

PvSampath
05-01-16, 16:18
Could you share me the spa name in PM?Will you please you share me the spa name in PM?

PvSampath
05-01-16, 16:19
Got the contact of a HouseWife named SriVani and she is a regular in the business. Upon talking to her she sounded as if she was very active in her hay days and got settled down in life. Typical housewife with big saggy boobs and fatty body, but she has relatively lean frame. Good at CBJ and cooperative too. Overall average stuff and charges 1500 for an hour. But the location is a bit far (LB) but the place is secure.

Can be tried in desperate times when there is no other option.Could you share me the spa name in PM?

ScoldMe
05-01-16, 16:48
She was complaining for the lack of customers. And ya hostel issues. She talks way too much.

She was OK with pics. Um. Ya she's kinda sticky so best to keep it really professional with her. She was talking about freebies next time etc. Made it clear that I'm going to be paying. As I always say we pay them to leave not to stay.

No extra charge for Anal, might have gotten her really horny with a Brazzers Live video and beer haha.

But that's not really on the menu, you've got to seduce it out.

Tried K Aunty as well from K Pally (thanks for that) but she kept postponing and finally msgs that her husband is here.

I am surprised she let you click her face! Maybe you should've blurred it unless she was OK with it.

Previously she used to ask 5 to 6 k for three hours. Demand is possibly falling now and her market value is apparent. Let's not allow it to increase again.

It's great news she is OK with Anal. Does she charge extra for it? I've been looking in vain for such a WG in Hyderabad. Tho her "outcall only" rule is a dampener, I am now tempted to revisit her.

BTW, did she ask you to recharge her phone? She called me twice for that and to help her find new accommodation (hates the hostel). I've blocked her temporarily.

Tim3939
05-01-16, 17:01
Folks,

New to Hyderabad any good contacts. Can you PM me some contacts.

Greetings,

Jackson

HydBadInAWab
05-02-16, 12:25
Hi all,

Does any one have numbers of the attached profile if yes please PM me.

Thanks

SmilySex
05-02-16, 16:38
Sent you a pm.Which parlour bro?

BollywoodGuy
05-02-16, 17:10
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Mostly due to the lack of contacts, I have ordered a sex doll. I know, it will be nowhere near the real thing.

However, wanted to find out what the fuss is all about. Should be delivered by Friday. Will share the pictures if anyone wants.

Member #4435
05-02-16, 17:13
You were very lucky. Saved by the stars & good deed I guess.If LE raid happens in MP, usually how LE treat us (MP clients)? Do they put up cases on us also? Experience by anyone.

HarryMan1
05-02-16, 19:40
Hit and Miss Bro. His girls are largely either too fancy or very very conservative. I got burnt twice but got very very lucky twice. Service ranges from excellent to sub par.

He quotes high prices though, my suggestion if you have better options please keep this to a level where desperation is the name of the game else you have better catches.

Enjoy. BK.I would absolutely second BK's observation here. In addition would like to add that this guy also consolidates girls from other SPs on his site (so you can get them at a better rate if you are lucky to locate that SP). What I have experienced (and could be wrong) is that outcall ones are his while incalls are other SPs. And the chances of service quality as pointed out by BK is like toss of a coin.

Cheers,

H

KrisDaveHere
05-02-16, 20:43
This is a strange query. I have pretty odd working hours and usually work from afternoon till late night. Get free at around 23:00. So in general, I don't get the luxury to monger in the evenings except on Sundays and Sundays are usually too lazy to even step out of the bed.

My query is: Are there any late night MPs in Hyderabad that are worth giving a try? If yes, can someone throw a hint or PM me details please?

RajeevK78
05-03-16, 00:32
Clear your inbox bro. Can you please PM me her contact.

Can be tried in desperate times when there is no other option.

LeoKid777
05-03-16, 05:25
Went to apt and the SP pointed me to couple of birds. One in mid 20's and one in early 30's (Indie). I went for the experience. Took her to my apt around 9 pm. Ordered some food and I had a couple of drinks.

Offered her, but she refused it. We chatted for some time. She mentioned that she is working in pharma industry and this is her part time job and unlike others she really likes it.

She took the initiative and was very dominant (I liked it). For the first time, I saw real passion and lust in my little span of mongering. We tried several positions and my Johnny was tired. She had shower and fell asleep for some time. She woke up after some time started cuddling me and poked my Johnny.

When I reciprocated, She turned around spreading her ass. I rammed it so hard and was completely exhausted. We had one more round early morning before she left. She did not even accept any tip which really amazed me. The best night of my life.

Ass and Anal: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Co-Op: 10/10.

Vase01
05-03-16, 06:18
Shepaying. As I always say we pay them to leave not to stay..Have sent you PM with some contacts can you share this ladies contact dude, ever wanted to try Anal session will like forward to have one with her. Hope you will reciprocate.

PapilonInSpire
05-03-16, 09:46
She was complaining for the lack of customers. And ya hostel issues. She talks way too much.

She was OK with pics. Um. Ya she's kinda sticky so best to keep it really professional with her. She was talking about freebies next time etc. Made it clear that I'm going to be paying. As I always say we pay them to leave not to stay.

No extra charge for Anal, might have gotten her really horny with a Brazzers Live video and beer haha.

But that's not really on the menu, you've got to seduce it out.

Tried K Aunty as well from K Pally (thanks for that) but she kept postponing and finally msgs that her husband is here.Bro,

Would you be able to help a fellow mongerer from Delhi with inde references. Planning to visit Hyderabad in a day or two on business trip.

Krazen
05-03-16, 16:02
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Mostly due to the lack of contacts, I have ordered a sex doll. I know, it will be nowhere near the real thing.

However, wanted to find out what the fuss is all about. Should be delivered by Friday. Will share the pictures if anyone wants.Do share some pics dude. And some details as well like cost, size, where you bought, etc.

RamDud3
05-03-16, 19:51
Dude,

Please refer me. I'd like to go with her.

Went to apt and the SP pointed me to couple of birds. One in mid 20's and one in early 30's (Indie). I went for the experience. Took her to my apt around 9 pm. Ordered some food and I had a couple of drinks.

Offered her, but she refused it. We chatted for some time. She mentioned that she is working in pharma industry and this is her part time job and unlike others she really likes it.

She took the initiative and was very dominant (I liked it). For the first time, I saw real passion and lust in my little span of mongering. We tried several positions and my Johnny was tired. She had shower and fell asleep for some time. She woke up after some time started cuddling me and poked my Johnny.

When I reciprocated, She turned around spreading her ass. I rammed it so hard and was completely exhausted. We had one more round early morning before she left. She did not even accept any tip which really amazed me. The best night of my life..

HydBadInAWab
05-03-16, 23:10

When I reciprocated, She turned around spreading her ass. I rammed it so hard and was completely exhausted. We had one more round early morning before she left..Dude,

Can I please request you to share the contact. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Vinod447
05-04-16, 03:55
Hi dude,

Request to PM her contact and reference.

Thanks in advance.

Will share any new contacts once I get as am new.

When I reciprocated, She turned around spreading her ass. I rammed it so hard and was completely exhausted. We had one more round early morning before she left. She did not even accept any tip which really amazed me. The best night of my life.

Ass and Anal: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Co-Op: 10/10.

RamDud3
05-04-16, 08:18
Please share number.

Bro,

Would you be able to help a fellow mongerer from Delhi with inde references. Planning to visit Hyderabad in a day or two on business trip.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Vijayawada Guy
05-04-16, 14:17
Dear bros,

I will be visiting Hyderabad tomorrow and try MPs. Please PM me the MPs which offer extras with Thai therapists. Other than TD spa and Kerala spa near V Backery, chiru blood bank. I have already tried twice.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4483
05-04-16, 16:37
Hi bro,

My trusted SP send some beautiful pics available at Begumpet sh stop but quoting 6 k / shot time.

Bros any one of you experienced at the same place with hifi?

KapurSaab
05-04-16, 18:54
Is it SP starts with V with ending digits 017?

Kapursaab

Funny Sunny
05-04-16, 19:06
Folks,

Using your regular phone for mongering seems dangerous on so many fronts (phone / whatapp number with SPs phone, unwanted calls to your phone at bad time, LE busting an SP and getting all his contacts, etc).

Wondering if there's a better option that some of you may be using. Getting a 2nd line solves some problems but not all.

Is there a better option that is safer?

Mic77
05-04-16, 19:08
Hi guys,

I have got number of couple of indies but both of them are asking for respective references to call and confirm first.

Rani number ends with 685.

Swathi ends with 015.

Please PM me, if you are in touch with any of them. Will reciprocate the favor.

Puneet1234
05-04-16, 21:13
Hello,

Needed some action badly but due to lack of help landed up in MP yesterday. MP I have been before also.

Took the last appointment time as coupon restricts after 5 pm. Requested for Miss J and she was available.

Went into room changed into dispo, and the massage commenced. She is very pretty looking and amazing firm boobs.

Hints were already given as she was massaging my butt. After 15 minutes asked if she will be comfortable removing dispo and she agreed and removed it and then came offer. HJ - 1 k; HJ+Top - 2 k, BJ for 4 k. I could not shell out so much for BJ.

As she was not ready to less it, Went for HJ+Top access for 1.6 k. Not negotiating at all. Could not resist sucking her boobs so at that time thinking about Johnny I agreed to pay. She undressed her buttons and removed bra. Nicely sucked for 10 minutes.

Got a HJ and touching her down from outside. She said next time she will let touching down. It was great experience.

She agreed to meet outside and shared her number. She kissed couple of times which was lovely massage was not that great. There is another Miss J in same place who is best for massage but not this one.

Damage: 1.5 k Massage + 1.6 k.

WIR: Definitely, Probably will contact soon and meet outside for FS as she agreed but only Outcall so will figure that.

Rsa2015
05-05-16, 00:42
Guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad just for a day today, staying in a good hotel, need help with contacts of good indie who can come to the hotel, will be happy to help with contacts in Gujarat and Delhi. Guys please help a fellow monger.

Please PM thanks in advance.

SureshRaj
05-05-16, 06:48
Well, the aunty whom I had anal with called again asking why I am not calling anymore. Said it is far, she asked me to come today. I am leaving now. Anybody want o join. Contact me soon.

Masterix42
05-05-16, 09:04
Babykutu,

Trying to inbox you. Please clear your inbox.

Optional1
05-05-16, 10:13
Friends, planning to taste miss San from h spa. Hope no cause for concern regarding LE.

BollywoodGuy
05-05-16, 13:13
Do share some pics dude. And some details as well like cost, size, where you bought, etc.There you go:

Got the delivery before time. Packaging is totally discrete. The parcel size is similar to that of a football.

Comes with a manual air pump. Barely takes a minute inflate it.

Now here's the thing. The craftsmanship is amazing and so are the materials. Think of it as a life size Barbie. Haven't measured it, but it is slight taller than 5 ft.

The face and tip of hands / legs are incredibly detailed. Sensitive areas are made with soft silicone. Haven't.

Done anything to it yet. But, it seems that the holes are incredibly tight. Maybe, it was made keeping Chinese Johnsons in mind.

One thing for sure, that it is nothing like the real thing. It looks kind of creepy. Well, it is absolutely creepy. The only plus, I guess is that it doesn't talk or complain.

Only makes funny noises. Thanks to the battery operated gadget that comes with it.

Cost Rs 12,000 cash on delivery.

I would be grateful if someone could help me with outcall birds.

LuciferHYD
05-05-16, 16:38
Taniya has announced on CG that she is on town 4th to 6th May. This visit is after a long gap.

Anyone visited her? Any FRs??

VishnuHyd
05-05-16, 17:35
Folks,

Using your regular phone for mongering seems dangerous on so many fronts (phone / whatapp number with SPs phone, unwanted calls to your phone at bad time, LE busting an SP and getting all his contacts, etc).

Wondering if there's a better option that some of you may be using. Getting a 2nd line solves some problems but not all.

Is there a better option that is safer?You definitely want to use a second number. I have bad experiences with providers calling me to the primary number. Some how managed at that time but shifted to second number.

SmilySex
05-05-16, 19:48
Friends, planning to taste miss San from h spa. Hope no cause for concern regarding LE.Could you please PM me the spa name I want to try in Hyderabad.

BabyKutu
05-05-16, 21:27
Folks,

Is there a better option that is safer?Bro. Good one.

Always better to get a different phone. Following will help.

No PostPaid, always OPT for a prepaid plan.

Do not select a handset with dual sim.

Select a handset with bare minimum options, nothing more than what's app.

Location services to be off always.

When not in use switch off, never carry your primary number phone to the place of deed, can be tracked through towers, leave it at home preferably.

Do not store any contacts on the SIM.

Use google or app based back up for contacts, LE does a recon map and why framing you, this will be a easy give away.

Delete all texts & What app messages after the deed, back up and keep at a different source.

Keep your phone clean without any dialled history.

Do not have a what app profile pic.

It is always better to be safe than sorry, but ensure you are safe.

These are all which we know and nothing new, thought of listing anyways.

Hope these help.

BabyKutu
05-05-16, 21:29
Friends, planning to taste miss San from h spa. Hope no cause for concern regarding LE.Nope. Wait please. Check PM.

BabyKutu
05-05-16, 21:32
Babykutu,

Trying to inbox you. Please clear your inbox.Cleared. Go for it. Had a pile. Apols.

BabyKutu
05-05-16, 21:36
Hi guys,

Please PM me, if you are in touch with any of them. Will reciprocate the favor.Check PM Bro.

My recommendation. Avoid rani. She is mechanical, will not allow you to touch her, suck her and only MISH.

She is a time watcher and hastens the deed. I guess nothing has changed, had written about her before.

Stunner2005
05-05-16, 21:56
Well, the aunty whom I had anal with called again asking why I am not calling anymore. Said it is far, she asked me to come today. I am leaving now. Anybody want o join. Contact me soon.Please PM me the contacts please.

EnjoySexLife
05-06-16, 06:12
Well, the aunty whom I had anal with called again asking why I am not calling anymore. Said it is far, she asked me to come today. I am leaving now. Anybody want o join. Contact me soon.Not able to send PM to you as your mail box full. Can you PM me the details please.

Samar01
05-06-16, 07:18
There you go:

Got the delivery before time. Packaging is totally discrete. The parcel size is similar to that of a football.

Comes with a manual air pump. Barely takes a minute inflate it.

Now here's the thing. The craftsmanship is amazing and so are the materials. Think of it as a life size Barbie. Haven't measured it, but it is slight taller than 5 ft.

The face and tip of hands / legs are incredibly detailed. Sensitive areas are made with soft silicone. Haven't.

Done anything to it yet. But, it seems that the holes are incredibly tight. Maybe, it was made keeping Chinese Johnsons in mind.

One thing for sure, that it is nothing like the real thing. It looks kind of creepy. Well, it is absolutely creepy. The only plus, I guess is that it doesn't talk or complain.

Only makes funny noises. Thanks to the battery operated gadget that comes with it.

Cost Rs 12,000 cash on delivery.

I would be grateful if someone could help me with outcall birds.Nice of you to post the pics. Well said of Chinese johnsons haha. On the positive side now you can have three-some at will if you get hold of a bird.

Member #4483
05-06-16, 11:27
Is it safe lemon tr for mongering in HTC city? Bros any one had experience in this tree.

BabyKutu
05-06-16, 20:23
Is it safe lemon tr for mongering in HTC city? Bros any one had experience in this tree.Lifts are away from the prying eyes, I guess you will have to check in with ID. Try the lunch time and from the restaurant lifts are easy to access.

Masterix42
05-07-16, 06:01
Went to the most talked about spa near Karachi bakery and had a good experience with GFE. The famous Ms J serviced me and she is very friendly. 3 k for BJ with top access and generous dose of DFK. Some folks here might think it's way too much, but I thought it was worth it for the GFE exp plus extras. No other MP in my opinion offers this. I felt the women in other spas have way too much attitude to provide good service!

Chahyd
05-07-16, 08:10
Was passing through the TDS area and realized the Bakery Spa from M'Pur opened a branch.

And I had nothing to do. It all falls in place always.

Walked in. The interiors are very well done. So much better than the first branch.

They have a mix of therapists (Thai and NE).

Opted for a Thai therapist.

The rest went as you can imagine.

Masterix42
05-07-16, 10:55
I am finally getting some Alone time next weekend and looking for some quality action. Will mostly get myself checked in a star hotel. Can any of the seniors refer me to classy indis that do outcall?

HotStud161
05-07-16, 13:44
Hi all,

Does any one have numbers of the attached profile if yes please PM me.

ThanksThe second pic lady is Miss A from W. I can help you with digits.

Did you get her from any SP? I can give more details about the experience.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

RamDud3
05-07-16, 14:09
Had Balinese with a Manipuri. No extras. Massage and conversation went very well. No steam. Upon request she gave one fake number. Same happened to me with lavender spa also.

Damage: 1200.

KapurSaab
05-07-16, 14:30
Could you give directions and details of this MP.

Kapursaab

Hello,

Needed some action badly but due to lack of help landed up in MP yesterday. MP I have been before also.

Took the last appointment time as coupon restricts after 5 pm. Requested for Miss J and she was available.

Went into room changed into dispo, and the massage commenced. She is very pretty looking and amazing firm boobs.

Hints were already given as she was massaging my butt. After 15 minutes asked if she will be comfortable removing dispo and she agreed and removed it and then came offer. HJ - 1 k; HJ+Top - 2 k, BJ for 4 k. I could not shell out so much for BJ.

As she was not ready to less it, Went for HJ+Top access for 1.6 k. Not negotiating at all. Could not resist sucking her boobs so at that time thinking about Johnny I agreed to pay. She undressed her buttons and removed bra. Nicely sucked for 10 minutes..

Stunner2005
05-08-16, 10:09
Went to the most talked about spa near Karachi bakery and had a good experience with GFE. The famous Ms J serviced me and she is very friendly. 3 k for BJ with top access and generous dose of DFK. Some folks here might think it's way too much, but I thought it was worth it for the GFE exp plus extras. No other MP in my opinion offers this. I felt the women in other spas have way too much attitude to provide good service!Please PM me the location and contacts.

Cuntributor
05-08-16, 19:18
Saw a new one open up in Gachibowli. Has anyone tried it and any action available there? I am regular at the Lspa which is strictly massage but good value for money.

Cheers.

C

DesiPunter
05-08-16, 19:25
Saw a new one open up in gachibowli. Has anyone tried it and any action available there? I am regular at the Lspa which is strictly massage but good value for money.

Cheers.

See.Scroll down a bit, there is a brief review half way down this page!

SureshRaj
05-09-16, 09:19
Lot's of fellow mongers tried to message me, but my power was down due to rains for three days. Damnn. Anyway all cleared up now. Message now guys. Newbies, don't beg please, only if you have something to share.

Member #4435
05-09-16, 14:43
Did any one tried Pavani be. Tech # ends with 457 ? Got from Locanto. Please share your experiences.

JohnDeep
05-09-16, 15:29
Went to the most talked about spa near Karachi bakery and had a good experience with GFE. The famous Ms J serviced me and she is very friendly. 3 k for BJ with top access and generous dose of DFK. Some folks here might think it's way too much, but I thought it was worth it for the GFE exp plus extras. No other MP in my opinion offers this. I felt the women in other spas have way too much attitude to provide good service!Please PM me the location and contacts.

JohnDeep
05-09-16, 15:54
Hello,

As she was not ready to less it, Went for HJ+Top access for 1.6 k. Not negotiating at all. Could not resist sucking her boobs so at that time thinking about Johnny I agreed to pay. She undressed her buttons and removed bra. Nicely sucked for 10 minutes..Could you please PM the location and name of MP?

CoolDude35
05-09-16, 18:00
Lemon Tree is safe. Just be confident and it will be fine. Restaurant is on first floor where you can meet your date and take it from there.

ABS1199
05-10-16, 03:08
Is it safe lemon tr for mongering in HTC city? Bros any one had experience in this tree.I have tried it multiple times. One of the safest place in Hyderabad.

ABS1199
05-10-16, 03:11
Was outstation for long. Came back on Sunday.

Tried this one yesterday. Manipuri chicks were only available. Massage was average. No extras.

They told me no Thai girls in this branch.

Jollupaiya
05-10-16, 05:10
Hi,

I am just relocating from Blr to Hyderabad. Looking for some high end indi contacts. Can help with Blr contacts. Hoping for a warm welcome here.

Carell3
05-10-16, 07:08
Hi fellow mongers,

This has been pending since Feb. Got a bit busy so couldn't update.

Went to spa without reservation. Got a room without a door just a curtain. Got the same therapist as first time. Told her to skip the massage and skip to the good part /.

She dimmed the light and took off her top. Then she slowly crawled up from my feet and took off the dispo. Dry humped for a bit while I was sucking her boobs. Then she took my hand and put it in her pants to play with her V and started DFK. It was amazing.

She slowly started jerking me off and let me cum on her. It was amazing.

Carell3
05-10-16, 07:24
Got a new therapist. She was a cute 26 yr old and had an hourglass body.

I asked her about the extras while she was massaging me. She first denied but when I said I have been to SPA before and gave her the therapist name she agreed.

We negotiated the price for HJ with TL and bottom access. Tried for bottomless but she said no.

She locked the door dimmed the lights and got out of her top. She had some big knockers which was amazing. She got on top of me and I started playing with her pussy and sucking on her tits. She was slowly playing with my balls while she was jerking me off.

She started getting very wet and asked me to wait a sec. She got off me and here comes the surprise she got totally naked, slept besides me and told me she'll cum too. Damn that was amazing.

She started sucking on my nips and jerking me off while I was rubbing her wet pussy. She wanted to rub my balls with her pussy but I stopped her cause I wouldn't be able to control myself and would have wanted to fuck her but I didn't have any condoms on me (damn).

After a while of this she came and started jerking me off faster till I came.

It was an amazing exp.

P.S. She told me not to share her name with anyone as she doesn't do this often so please don't ask.

Carell3
05-10-16, 08:15
Went back to same spa and asked for the therapist from my previous post. She wasn't available so, got a new therapist. She was 30 yr old petite build. Took Dry Therapy. She started but wasn't that good. So asked for extras. She quoted the prices and stuff she does without wasting time.

Took HJ with TL and bottom access. She got totally naked and started with oil. She had boobs on the smaller side (B cup I think). Started rubbing her V. She started asking for fuck / BJ and a little higher price. I said no as no condom. She said its fine without it, but I still said no.

She wrapped herself around me and started licking my ears, nipples and was pretty intense. Came on her. She wanted to finish the massage but I wanted to leave after this instead of the bad massage, so told her nevermind cleaned up and left.

Note: I could have taken a condom after last exp but can always get a good fuck outside with a better chick for the price these Thai chicks quote.

Carell3
05-10-16, 08:33
My old SP's phones were switched off so went on loc and called up a couple of SPs. Found a good one and went to the location as told and called him from there. He wasn't answering. I was like I came all this was and didn't want KLPD.

Went on my mobile found another SP got a better chick.

Went to this location. The SP was very courteous. I parked my ride and he took me by walk to this chick.

The location was felt safe. She was 31 yr old proper Telugu aunty. She was very fair with long hair and looked very pretty. But she was a bit chubby with some belly She had medium boobs.

Started with a hug. Started kissing her. She started taking off my clothes and I started taking hers off. She smelled very good. Started sucking her boobs while she was playing with my thing. Did this for some time then started the deed. She was cooperative but shy.

We did only in mish but she was moaning a little which was pretty sexy. She was pretty tight and when I said I was going to cum she tightened he pussy which was amazing. Came inside her with the condom on.

Said she would let me do more stuff and pos next time.

Still to go a sec time but will def go.

FYI she only speaks Telugu but was very professional. She smiled a lot. She is exactly like how you'd expect a Telugu aunty.

Engel
05-10-16, 12:45
Hey bro,

Can't send you PM's please clear your inbox.

Wanderer0231
05-10-16, 14:51
Hi guys,

Can anyone pm me a latest genuine contact number of a girl / lady in Hyderabad? Will be visiting in the coming month.

Please PM the same. Budget 5 k.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Puneet1234
05-10-16, 15:08
Hi fellow mongers,

This has been pending since Feb. Got a bit busy so couldn't update.

Went to spa without reservation. Got a room without a door just a curtain. Got the same therapist as first time. Told her to skip the massage and skip to the good part /.

She dimmed the light and took off her top. Then she slowly crawled up from my feet and took off the dispo. Dry humped for a bit while I was sucking her boobs. Then she took my hand and put it in her pants to play with her V and started DFK. It was amazing.

She slowly started jerking me off and let me cum on her. It was amazing.Can you please share the damage you paid?

BeautyAdmirer
05-10-16, 16:06
My old SP's phones were switched off so went on loc and called up a couple of SPs. Found a good one and went to the location as told and called him from there. He wasn't answering. I was like I came all this was and didn't want KLPD.

Went to this location. The SP was very courteous. I parked my ride and he took me by walk to this chick.

The location was felt safe. She was 31 yr old proper Telugu aunty. She was very fair with long hair and looked very pretty. But she was a bit chubby with some belly She had medium boobs.

Started with a hug. Started kissing her. She started taking off my clothes and I started taking hers off. She smelled very good. Started sucking her boobs while she was playing with my thing. Did this for some time then started the deed. She was cooperative but shy..Congratulations first for your getting a right SP through loc and again for getting a nice aunty. You've said she had nice long hair, it's a good turn on, isn't it. How much was the damages?

SureshRaj
05-10-16, 16:15
Man, got this contact from a online chat forum. Very different source, got like 10 numbers so first check it on true caller and then proceeded with them. Two turned out to be money leeches asking for recharge. One is vani. Who asked me to call today. There is another woman whose number shows up as j. Hills watch woman. She is more likely to fuck, I asked her straight if she only gets pleasure by getting up monger's dick. She said no no, so asked her when to meet after like 10 minutes of ding dong asked me to arrange a place. So, if fellow mongers have a room anywhere near Ameerpet please help brothers. Also she did not ask for any money.

Now coming to the FR at hand Vani, I called her yesterday and asked if Shalini was there, she said no, I asked her name, she said Vani, asked her where she lived she asked me the same, and age. I told my friend says you give nice company. She says OK. Called today, she said OK come to LB Nagar, price was 1500, very reasonable I thought. Anyway went there LB Nagar itself is a very far off place, the only reason I went is to kill time, then she says to come to a colony built by a guy currently in Jail, very big name, even sponsors Indian cricket team. I go there and guess what she asked me to come to literally the final block of that place. Anyway that place is very nice with parks and all so did not mind it. The place is a apartment, very spacious with little furniture. Vani is your typical housewife with big saggy boobs and a bit of tummy, good face though, and clean. Even the house was clean. I can confidently say, the chance of cops ever coming there is - 90 %. Nobody will go that far. It is a nice place if you want to retire. No prying eyes when I entered, also this may be because I look like somebody's niece / nephew. Random People keep stopping me and saying when did you come here and I have to shrug them off. Her sister was taking a bath, so waited for her to get out. Then went in.

I took a shower to clean all the dirt from the travel, nice bathrooms, clean. Then she removed her saree, in her langa and blouse. Opened her blouse and out came the jigglies. Sucked on them for like 10 minutes, she is not a time watcher. Then touched her pussy, while kissing her, did this for sometime and she is laughing / giggling. Then I did DATY until she was dripping wet and put my finger in she caught it and asked for my dick.

To be continued. Need to go now.

SureshRaj
05-10-16, 16:58
So, I asked her to get johnny up and running. She got it up by hand, very soft hands. I asked for BJ, she put a see and gave BJ. Asked her to ride me, She came on top of me and started riding me, I was playing with her asshole while she was riding me like a real horny. Then she said I can't ride you anymore, I threw her on the bed and started to pump her. Did for 15 minutes and I was exhausted and just lie there. Anyway I don't think you need more details, the deed lasted for 20 minutes more. She is not a time watcher. I left cause It was enough time already. She told there is one aunty who introduced her to this living in the same neighborhood. So there are more fish in the pond over there, but I don't think I will be going there again. Very far from my place. Decided to try because I am very bored and need to kill time.

NRaoPati999
05-10-16, 19:08

Started with a hug..Can you share last digits?

Greetings,

Jackson

RajHyd
05-11-16, 05:31
Anybody tried this bird? SP has advertised her on internet.

BristoForYou
05-11-16, 06:06
Dear monger,

I'm traveling this weekend to Hyderabad. I'm active on Bangalore forum. Can you share Indies pubs spa in Hyderabad did weekend entertainment via message. I would reciprocate when you visit Bangalore.

Cheers

SureshRaj
05-11-16, 06:29

Can be tried in desperate times when there is no other option.Bro,

Got the same contact from a different source and she had a different number. She lives in that colony built by the "desert name" company no?

Jakkuhcc
05-11-16, 08:13
So, I asked her to get johnny up and running. She got it up by hand, very soft hands. I asked for BJ, she put a see and gave BJ. Asked her to ride me, She came on top of me and started riding me, I was playing with her asshole while she was riding me like a real horny. Then she said I can't ride you anymore, I threw her on the bed and started to pump her. Did for 15 minutes and I was exhausted and just lie there. Anyway I don't think you need more details, the deed lasted for 20 minutes more. She is not a time watcher. I left cause It was enough time already. She told there is one aunty who introduced her to this living in the same neighborhood. So there are more fish in the pond over there, but I don't think I will be going there again. Very far from my place. Decided to try because I am very bored and need to kill time.Hey bro,

I live nearby and also I am new here. Please share the contact details. I can help you with some contacts in Bangalore.

YFriend
05-11-16, 08:42
Well, the aunty whom I had anal with called again asking why I am not calling anymore. Said it is far, she asked me to come today. I am leaving now. Anybody want o join. Contact me soon.Can you share the number please as you seldom get people who like anal. Your help will be reciprocated mate.

Janam007
05-11-16, 15:31
Hi guys,

Last week, I have been to Mspa got mng slot around 11 am. Was having NB coupon for 45' Thai massage. Thai treatment began with feet wash then shifted to room with curtains. Therapist started Thai dry massage. Did bum massage. Nicely. After chit chat asked about extras, without much fuss, she told OK. For 1.5 k TL+HJ. Played with big melons for 5-10 minutes. No DFK. She started HJ, not so great skills, but it was OK. Came out.

Damages.

Massage- 1200.

Tips- 1500 rs.

Boobs- 8/10.

HJ- 7/10.

DownMasala
05-11-16, 16:54
Monger Club, tried to reply to your message but your inbox seems full.

Puneet1234
05-11-16, 21:02
Anybody tried this bird? SP has advertised her on internet.Does SP digits ends with 669? He sent me same pics asking 20 k for 2 hrs and 35 k for whole night! I did not respond to him then.

I assume its fake and some kind of trick. Be careful.

Casanova9
05-12-16, 02:28
Bro,

Please PM me Vani number. I will share other number in different areas in city based on your requirements. Your inbox is full.

Man, got this contact from a online chat forum. Very different source, got like 10 numbers so first check it on true caller and then proceeded with them. Two turned out to be money leeches asking for recharge. One is vani. Who asked me to call today. There is another woman whose number shows up as j. Hills watch woman. She is more likely to fuck, I asked her straight if she only gets pleasure by getting up monger's dick. She said no no, so asked her when to meet after like 10 minutes of ding dong asked me to arrange a place. So, if fellow mongers have a room anywhere near Ameerpet please help brothers. Also she did not ask for any money.

Now coming to the FR at hand Vani, I called her yesterday and asked if Shalini was there, she said no, I asked her name, she said Vani, asked her where she lived she asked me the same, and age. I told my friend says you give nice company. She says OK. Called today, she said OK come to LB Nagar, price was 1500, very reasonable I thought. Anyway went there LB Nagar itself is a very far off place, the only reason I went is to kill time, then she says to come to a colony built by a guy currently in Jail, very big name, even sponsors Indian cricket team. I go there and guess what she asked me to come to literally the final block of that place. Anyway that place is very nice with parks and all so did not mind it..

CouchCab
05-12-16, 04:50
Kind souls,

I have been a avid reader of this forum but didn't contribute much in terms of FRs.

Wanted to check if anyone is willing to share Nisha's contact so that I can buy the subscription.

Requesting in Hyderabad forum as folks here are very helpful.

ReplyToHaveFun
05-12-16, 05:36
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried Oyorooms? Is it GF friendly and safe?

Thanks.

DongAKong
05-12-16, 10:06
Dear fellow mongers

Been a couple of days in Hyderabad now and have been on the road for 2 weeks. Urgently need some contacts of MP's with FS or Indies around G'bowli.

Need to let go. I could reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

My PM is active.

Cheers!

Casanova9
05-12-16, 12:51
I called regular SP and went to his place near a famous govt hospital in heart of the city, at Pjgutta.

She is a North gal at 27-29 yrs.

Given good BBBJ. Wot and doggy.

Damage: 2000+500.

HuntForV
05-12-16, 15:41
MP near img hsptl mpur:

This MP is located in a service apartment. There are two Telugu therapists there. I called them and took an appointment.

A guy came down to pick me up. Higenic place, therapist came in and asked me to change and handed me only a towel no disposal. Now I am confident of extras. She started with directly crack msg and felt very good. She tried some small talk about how recently then moved to this new location. Nothing big about the massage but she is avg looking, about 30 years and not fat. She asked for money for extras and I said I will give depending on the cooperation and service. Top access but don't allow me to suck and also allowed me to finger her. This is my first time here and am totally happy with the damages and service.

Damages: 1500/- counter 500/- tip.

New MP near famous bakery Jhills:

I got nothing exciting here except a good massage with HJ in the end. No touching what's so ever. Need to confirm about extras when you take an appointment.

Damages: 1500/- counter 500/- tip.

SureshRaj
05-12-16, 17:05
Can you share the number please as you seldom get people who like anal. Your help will be reciprocated mate.Bro,

She doesn't do anal regularly, only if you are lucky.

KapurSaab
05-12-16, 17:44
Is it SP K, with digits ending 719 from locanto?

Kapursaab

I called regular SP and went to his place near a famous govt hospital in heart of the city, at Pjgutta.

Damage: 2000+500.

Vinod447
05-13-16, 03:15

Damage: 2000+500.Hi dude,

Request to PM details of SP, girl and any reference needed.

Thanks in advance.

Rahulr0186
05-13-16, 06:30
I am in Hyderabad today and have few hours free in the evening. Please suggest best MP's closer to the airport.

Thanks

YFriend
05-13-16, 08:13
Bro,

She doesn't do anal regularly, only if you are lucky.Can you share the number who know if I get lucky mate.

AnuragCool
05-13-16, 11:04
This is not the infamous L (flower) spa that usually do not provide extras.

Average massage. Delhi therapist name starts with S. Average massage. But lots of hints. Touched at right places to excite Johnny.

Only HJ with touching. HJ was below average.

A/C is available but a little more hygiene would have been better.

Damage:1500 (counter) + 500 tip.

WIR: Yes for other birds.

Rahulr0186
05-13-16, 11:42
Bro,

Can you please share her number. I am at the airport area until tonight. Really want to try her. Please share her contact urgently.

Thanks

She called me again at 2,picked her at her place and went Shamshabad airport. She is very open minded person and naughty. Had a lot of funny talk and bit personal stuff. Had romance in parking lot in my car. Changed parking several times finally got good place. We had a lot of DFK and every possible way of smooching. Only dick press from my jeans but it was good. I fingered her because its was easy to enter, she was wearing long skirt. Romance in public-place is such a thrill even though it romance was in short intervals I had max fun. I will go Pune next weekend and have fun there.