PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Kirahell2
05-13-16, 18:23
Came back to Hyderabad after long time don't have any contacts here as of now so seniors please pm me any reilable sp or indi contacts. I have shared a sp by the name babu previously to some mongers looks like he changed his number if any one has it please pm me. He operates out of secbad. Thanks in advance.

LaundryBoy1
05-13-16, 20:03
Anybody tried this bird? SP has advertised her on internet.I would be interested to try. Have you gone for it yet?

BabyKutu
05-13-16, 21:02
Bro,

Can you please share her number. I am at the airport area until tonight. Really want to try her. Please share her contact urgently.

ThanksFake avoid bro.

MarkDraves
05-13-16, 21:39
Hey buddy,

Can you please PM the details.

Regards,

Mark

This is not the infamous L (flower) spa that usually do not provide extras.

Average massage. Delhi therapist name starts with S. Average massage. But lots of hints. Touched at right places to excite Johnny.

Only HJ with touching. HJ was below average.

A/C is available but a little more hygiene would have been better.

Damage:1500 (counter) + 500 tip.

WIR: Yes for other birds.

PavanDude
05-13-16, 22:53
During my early days of mongering (an year back) got in touch with an SP based out of Manikonda via locanto. After reaching the place another guy received me and took me to the room which was in a multi storied building. I didn't like the lady and had backed off but insisted the guy for better options. He showed a lot of pics in his mobile but none of them were worth it. Finally I asked if he has any non regular college going gals, for which he said yes and showed couple of pics. The price was higher so couldn't cut the deal then but now the guy's number isn't working any more. So the urge of having a college gal has increased over time, does any one know any SP who can arrange such birds?

Alokkk
05-14-16, 07:56
I was staying in a hotel for this week for some work and thought of adding business and pleasure together. So, thought of going for the overnight appointment and contacted my regular SP. He shared the pics of a really hot gal. Then I got busy in my work and when I called the SP at 8 PM he told the gal was booked for the night by some another customer. I was disappointed and my SP tried to arrange some gals from other Sos but they were charging more than 20 k for night.

I had the phone number of miss J from MSpa, so called her. After some chit chat she agreed to spend the night at my hotel at a rate far less than those other SPs were asking for. Went to pick her from a mutually agreed upon location and took her to the hotel. I was little worried about the reaction of the hotel staff as she clearly does not look Indian. Anyway, I proceeded confidently and there was no reaction from anyone else.

What happened inside hotel was one of the most amazing experiences for me. It was a complete GF experience and we had couple of rounds before dinner. Then I ordered room service and had a nice dinner. Had another round after dinner and she slept in my arms. She wakes me up early in the morning and we had another round of passionate sex and then slept again. I wake up again at 7 AM and she was already ready as she has to go to work. I book a cab for her and she leaves the room and I slept again dreaming about her.

Note: This is a work of fiction for your entertainment only!

Bond Bond
05-14-16, 11:27
Oh. Is this chick in Hyderabad. Last I saw her pics in BLR and she hails from Mumbai. Have been trying to reach her but no luck yet. Works on contract with different SP's.

Do share digits via PM. Of the chick if you manage not SP.

Sorry guys, was really busy with my life. So did not get a chance to write up FRs. But today I got some time. So here comes a chain of some FRs and posts.

Starting off. I got a msg from this SP called ending with 991 and he said that he has a high profile college girl (picture attached). Rate is 10 k for 2 hrs with accommodation in a 3-star hotel.

The pic seems to have some touch-ups in Photoshop however, I was unable to get any results in Google search. Have you guys got any experience with this girl?

TheFapFinder
05-14-16, 14:56
Hi guys,

APPA Aunty is back into business for 5 k Per hour. Would share the reference and contact for Hifi MILFs or any aunty with good assets.

Thanks.

RamDud3
05-14-16, 16:52
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DesiPunter
05-15-16, 02:30
Friends,

I would be traveling to Vijaywada, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru in a couple of weeks.

If you know any indys in those places, please pass me the contacts with ref and also details of the rates. I avoid SP dens due to LE fear but if any good SP provides girls for incall services, let me know.

Also how girl friendly are the hotels and guest houses in these parts? Any recommendations here?

KingMycroft
05-15-16, 03:39
I will be traveling to Hyderabad frequently for work from next week onwards and would really appreciate if senior members can share contacts of Indies or trusted SPs. I have a few indi / MP contacts in Bangalore and Kolkata that I can reciprocate. I am an experienced monger and promise to be discreet with the contacts you share.

Thanks in advance.

SudGupta
05-15-16, 04:58
Hi,

I found very hot MILF aunty in Jeedimetla village.

Opposite to Bsnl office near shivaliam. Her charging 2.5 k for.

One shot. She runs a garments shop. You can visit her as a.

Shop customer and get her details. Never mention ISG detail. Enjoy.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SilverDew
05-15-16, 06:53
Dude. 5 k per HR is a ripoff. Not sure why we keep these going.

Hi guys,

APPA Aunty is back into business for 5 k Per hour. Would share the reference and contact for Hifi MILFs or any aunty with good assets.

Thanks.

Stunner2005
05-15-16, 11:16
Hi guys,

Thanks.Hi,

Can you share me the contact details and the service she provides.

Member #4512
05-15-16, 11:17
I have been a silent reader of the forum till now. I prefer going for MP's rather than going for indie / SPs. And my mongering experience is also very less (around 6 months).

Below are my experience in the spas in / near M'Pur.

1. M spa near the famous bakery - 1200 for massage.

Miss T (thai)- she is 34 old, fair and slim with small but handful boobs and firm ass. Visited her multiple times. She gives awesome massage, and HJ at least for me and an head massage (once I slept after the head massage, she had to wake me up). She used to visit me in my home as well, at no extra cost, though I used to gift her (tees, perfume, lunch etc). Used to tip her 2 k for HJ + TL + a lot of DFK. Now she works in TD spa M'pur.

Miss J (Thai)- in her 30's. Big boobs. Gives OK massage. Usually within 10 minutes of massage the dispos are off. Gives good HJ, DFK and allows fingering with her bottoms down, usually pay her 2 K.

Miss J (Indian) - 24 years old. Provides no extra but a very good body and head massage. I go to her when I need top feel relaxed. Talks a lot and have a good rappo with her. Last time when I went she asked in the end that if I require extra, she can send a Thai for just the extras, but since I can only for massage. I tip her 200 for the massage.

Miss G (Indian) - gives good massage, only went once, no extra, no tip.

T the Gachi - 1800 for massage.

Miss F (Indian) - in her forties. OK massage, after the massage without asking she removes the dispo for HJ, allows only touching the boobs from inside and rubbing her pussy, without removing the clothes. Though I did put my hands inside her bottom and grabbed her ass. . tip 1 k.

Miss are (Thai) - in her 30's and good figure gives good massage, tipped her 3 k for HJ / BJ +top access and fingering. She has left the spa now.

Miss (Thai) - in her 30's not a great looker and has huge nipples, never seen nipples so big and ugly, which were a turnoff, but she made it up with a hell of a DFK with a lot of tongue action. Can withing 5 minutes because of the DFK. Tipped her 2 k. Only for the DFK.

Miss (Thai) - in her 30's slim, petite, with handful of boobs, with some attitude, was asking for 2 k for DFK + HJ + top access. It was expensive but johny took my mind and I caved in. But will not repeat her.

3. At in Hitec. - 1600 for massage.

Miss F (Thai) - in her 30's, nice boobs, gives good massage. Visited her multiple times. After lowering down her bottoms and removing her top, I used to make her lie down and rub my body over her. Tipped her 3 k for amazing DFK, fingering, boob sucking + HJ and almost nude B2B session. She is no longer working in the spa now.

Miss X (Thai) - I don't remember her name. Not good massage, bit of attitude. Paid 2 k for HJ + top access. No DFK.

Miss X. In her 20's fair and nice figure, went for massage today and was her first customer, actually there was no massage. Within 10 minutes my dispo was off after that she gave a good bum massage with lot of action within the cracks, by the time she started back massage, my hands were inside her bottom and in 3-4 minutes, her bottom were down and I started fingering her pussy. In another 5 minutes, she was stark naked and then B2B started with lots of DFK. Till now tip was not discussed. She was rubbing her pussy over my johhny. Alas I didn't had protection and even she didn't have so didn't enter her. She was wet like hell and was rubbing her body like she was having sex. This went for 40 minutes and ended with HJ. It was an out of the world experience. Only down was no BJ but she allowed me to kiss her down. We showered together and then I tipped her 3 k. She told me to get protection next time for FS. She is ready for meeting outside for FS.

Samar01
05-15-16, 17:11
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).Did you see her? Any feedback?

Looks like she is available again. Anyone that has seen her, please post FR.

Delib
05-15-16, 18:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MadHanr
05-15-16, 19:07
Hello all,

Am new to this forum. Am an IT professional working in Singapore and am coming to Hyderabad this week Tuesday-Friday and am looking for fun and pleasure. So request seniors to help me by sharing details please.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
05-15-16, 19:37
I have been a silent reader of the forum till now. I prefer going for MP's rather than going for indie / SPs. And my mongering experience is also very less (around 6 months).

\ She is ready for meeting outside for FS.Very nice report. Super info. Good Luck.

MadHanr
05-15-16, 19:55
Hello seniors,

Am new to this forum and am from Singapore. Coming to Hyderabad this week Tuesday-Saturday so seniors please help me with some SP / Indi number please.

Thanks in advance.

Samar01
05-15-16, 20:07
Very nice report. Super info. Good Luck.Hey there BabyKutu,

Your inbox is full. Was trying to send you a PM.

Please send me details mentioned in your PM.

Puneet1234
05-15-16, 23:06

1. M spa near the famous bakery - 1200 for massage.

Miss T (thai)- she is 34 old, fair and slim with small but handful boobs and firm ass. Visited her multiple times. She gives awesome massage, and HJ at least for me and an head massage (once I slept after the head massage, she had to wake me up). She used to visit me in my home as well, at no extra cost, though I used to gift her (tees, perfume, lunch etc). Used to tip her 2 k for HJ + TL + a lot of DFK. Now she works in TD spa M'pur.

Miss J (Thai)- in her 30's. Big boobs. Gives OK massage. Usually within 10 minutes of massage the dispos are off. Gives good HJ, DFK and allows fingering with her bottoms down, usually pay her 2 K.

Miss J (Indian) - 24 years old. Provides no extra but a very good body and head massage. I go to her when I need top feel relaxed. Talks a lot and have a good rappo with her. Last time when I went she asked in the end that if I require extra, she can send a Thai for just the extras, but since I can only for massage. I tip her 200 for the massage..Great post buddy. Seems like you spent a lot in last 6 months on these. Anyways What I feel by this post it has made job easier for LE.

And this new DCP in the city is making rules tight in every aspect. The charm of city which was growing and attracting new things will be shut soon.

As per my knowledge. Be careful though.

BabyKutu
05-16-16, 04:51
Hey there BabyKutu,

Your inbox is full. Was trying to send you a PM.

Please send me details mentioned in your PM.Cleared. Go for it Bro!

Kiss666
05-16-16, 08:45
Hi dear friends,

Can anyone help me getting safe place for 2 to 3 hrs, preferably service apartment or good guest house. Want to have fun without any disturbance. Hotels and Resorts also OK if they don't ask for girls ID. Anyone has any information please PM me.

YChowdary00
05-16-16, 11:29
Please PM me the location and contacts.Can you share the contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KapurSaab
05-16-16, 17:18
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MadHanr
05-16-16, 17:25
Hi guys,

Thanks.Could you please share the digits in PM.

Thanks.

MadHanr
05-16-16, 17:28
Sorry guys, was really busy with my life. So did not get a chance to write up FRs. But today I got some time. So here comes a chain of some FRs and posts.

Starting off. I got a msg from this SP called ending with 991 and he said that he has a high profile college girl (picture attached). Rate is 10 k for 2 hrs with accommodation in a 3-star hotel.

The pic seems to have some touch-ups in Photoshop however, I was unable to get any results in Google search. Have you guys got any experience with this girl?Hi bro,

Could you please PM me the details?

Thanks in advance.

MadHanr
05-16-16, 17:59
Got a contact from Yousufguda a Telugu girl 25+.

Did any one tried her? If. How was the experience and damages please?

Quoted:

2.5 k 1 HR.

8 k FN.

SureshRaj
05-16-16, 19:23
Hi dear friends,

Can anyone help me getting safe place for 2 to 3 hrs, preferably service apartment or good guest house. Want to have fun without any disturbance. Hotels and Resorts also OK if they don't ask for girls ID. Anyone has any information please PM me.Bro,

A girl called me saying guest house is available for full night / day. Charges are reasonable too. But is in outskirts of city.

Cool Dude 007
05-16-16, 20:07
One SP send me these. Says 10 K per hour at some place he has. Let me know.

Sandy60
05-17-16, 16:30
Any one tried her? SP quoting 6 k per session.

Will T
05-17-16, 20:33
Got back in touch with an old SP contact I had and not contacted for a long time. Anyways was out of action for a while and hence the johny was desperate. Went ahead with pic he sent of the girl. The place was near Madhapur and the girl seemed to know only Telugu. She was average looking girl may be in her late 20's probably. But she compensated her looks in the company department. Provided very good company. DFK, BBBJ was on offer and we kissed for a while and then after some fingering her and she was really wet. Then went mish and finished the deed and was extremely satisfied.

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Ass- 7/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Girl- Maybe. SP. Yes.

Damage- 3 K + 0.2 K tip.

BabyKutu
05-18-16, 05:29
Any one tried her? SP quoting 6 k per session.Nothing special. No DFK and BBBJ. Rest is fine.

6 K is too much, pay no more than 5 K.

Chahyd
05-18-16, 06:41
Visited the new spa that opened close to the the governess house.

Mix of Thai and Indian therapists.

Was assigned a Thai therapist. The place is really well done.

The rest.

Robnavv
05-18-16, 10:11
Hi,

I am new to this forum. In fact just found this today. If one were to register / pay. Do we share information privately with each other?

Please do let me know.

RodMonster
05-18-16, 10:48
Hey guys,

Does anyone know about the bird in the attached pic. Has anyone done her or tried her. Because that ass is just so inviting haha. Would appreciate any help in this regard. I really want to get with her. Thanks in advance brethren.

DevilAtWill
05-18-16, 12:14
Did you see her? Any feedback?

Looks like she is available again. Anyone that has seen her, please post FR.Yes I tried her on the said date, but was not up to my expectations, she is no where near to her pics (which are photoshopped), no BBF and DATY, summer heat further spoiled the experience, also a time watcher had two sessions with her. Not worth more than 4 k per session.

Robnavv
05-18-16, 13:32
Hi,

I know this is rude to ask without contributing. However, in Hyderabad for a couple days. Staying near Gachibowli. Please share any recommendations if you have.

SureshRaj
05-18-16, 14:10
Hi,

I found very hot MILF aunty in Jeedimetla village.

Opposite to Bsnl office near shivaliam. Her charging 2.5 k for.

One shot. She runs a garments shop. You can visit her as a.

Shop customer and get her details. Never mention ISG detail. Enjoy...Visited the said spot, I guess you are taking about Supriya shop. Her husband was there. Looks like false info. There was a toilet board beside it, asked how much and got out of there. Not good to give wrong info.

OrkStein
05-18-16, 14:33
Hey guys,

Does anyone know about the bird in the attached pic. Has anyone done her or tried her. Because that ass is just so inviting haha. Would appreciate any help in this regard. I really want to get with her. Thanks in advance brethren.Reverse search throwing up this image on lots of back pages.

I'd be very vary of my money.

MadHanr
05-18-16, 17:28
Hey guys,

Does anyone know about the bird in the attached pic. Has anyone done her or tried her. Because that ass is just so inviting haha. Would appreciate any help in this regard. I really want to get with her. Thanks in advance brethren.Hey bro,

Can you please PM her digits?

Thanks in advance.

MarkDraves
05-19-16, 00:00
How much were the damages? And can you please PM further details like name, place and therapist name?

Went back to same spa and asked for the therapist from my previous post. She wasn't available so, got a new therapist. She was 30 yr old petite build. Took Dry Therapy. She started but wasn't that good. So asked for extras. She quoted the prices and stuff she does without wasting time.

Took HJ with TL and bottom access. She got totally naked and started with oil. She had boobs on the smaller side (B cup I think). Started rubbing her V. She started asking for fuck / BJ and a little higher price. I said no as no condom. She said its fine without it, but I still said no.

She wrapped herself around me and started licking my ears, nipples and was pretty intense. Came on her. She wanted to finish the massage but I wanted to leave after this instead of the bad massage, so told her nevermind cleaned up and left.

Note: I could have taken a condom after last exp but can always get a good fuck outside with a better chick for the price these Thai chicks quote.

Aixx86
05-19-16, 16:22
First, I would like to thank Mic for sharing excellent contacts with me. Cheers bro!

Using one of those contacts I hooked up with the MBBS chick which was being referred to here a few posts earlier.

Now, to be fair Mic had warned me that the experience with her wasn't that memorable but somehow I wanted to try it out for myself nevertheless.

So, last week connected with the SP who directed me to a spot in Sc"bad and the deal was closed for 6 k / short.

I was directed to a hotel room and she greeted me at the door.

Face: 8/10.

Body: Lean almost to the point of being skinny.

Boobs: Small but soft 6/10.

Ass: Non-existent.

As soon as I entered the room she insisted on payment upfront. She then immediately stripped down and lay down on the bed asking me to finish the deed.

The rest of it was as monotonous as watching paint dry. She seemed very reluctant and did not cooperate at all.

From the second minute on she asked me to finish and every time I stopped moving she would ask if I was done.

She wouldn't allow any boob-play claiming it tickled her.

She smelt musty and I didn't enjoy it at all.

No DFK or any extras, just plain missionary.

GFE: -1/10.

WIR: Absolutely Never.

Damage: 6 K.

Location seemed safe.

Estasy
05-19-16, 19:26
I too visited the Garment shop, nothing special. Waste of time.

Visited the said spot, I guess you are taking about Supriya shop. Her husband was there. Looks like false info. There was a toilet board beside it, asked how much and got out of there. Not good to give wrong info.

Aixx86
05-20-16, 01:00
I'm sorry, there is a typo. HarryMan had shared the contacts. Got it mixed up in my head.

First, I would like to thank Mic for sharing excellent contacts with me. Cheers bro!

SureshRaj
05-20-16, 16:27
Good busty figure Kavita. She has nice boobs, busting out of her jacket. Anyway the regular place was no longer available due to nosy neighbors. Watchmen was too nosy it seems. So went to this HW's place. This HW was dressed in a Sari, looked irresistible. Fair color with some meat at the right places ass and thighs. Had to do her quickly since it was late and had a risk of her husband coming home. This is a very true HW.

Anyway when started moaning when I entered her. After minutes of so moaning with some pain. Liked it very much. Normally I do DATY on her as well including DFK but this time not possible due to lack of time. Very far off place, this place is not safe. Will not go if the same place next time. No fun in getting caught.

Vinod447
05-21-16, 17:59
Request to PM the SP details, thanks in advance.

Got back in touch with an old SP contact I had and not contacted for a long time. Anyways was out of action for a while and hence the johny was desperate. Went ahead with pic he sent of the girl. The place was near Madhapur and the girl seemed to know only Telugu. She was average looking girl may be in her late 20's probably. But she compensated her looks in the company department. Provided very good company. DFK, BBBJ was on offer and we kissed for a while and then after some fingering her and she was really wet. Then went mish and finished the deed and was extremely satisfied.

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Ass- 7/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 3 K + 0.2 K tip.

KapurSaab
05-21-16, 18:55
Went to M spa and was her first customer today. Actually there was no massage and within 10 min she removed dispo. What followed was a session of unstoppable DFK and sucking her awesome boobs. She was rubbing Johnny hard and asked if I need BBBJ I could not resist and she gave an awesome BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. I was on 7th heaven. She is absolutely worth it. Tipped her 3 k. She gave her number and said she is ready for outcall but for 2 hours quoting 7 k. Not sure if it worth it but want to give a try. Did anyone try her outcall and any suggestions on charges to avoid rise in the price?

Vijayawada Guy
05-22-16, 06:26
Went to M spa and was her first customer today. Actually there was no massage and within 10 min she removed dispo. What followed was a session of unstoppable DFK and sucking her awesome boobs. She was rubbing Johnny hard and asked if I need BBBJ I could not resist and she gave an awesome BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. I was on 7th heaven. She is absolutely worth it. Tipped her 3 k. She gave her number and said she is ready for outcall but for 2 hours quoting 7 k. Not sure if it worth it but want to give a try. Did anyone try her outcall and any suggestions on charges to avoid rise in the price?Kapoor San,

Please PM the spa name and miss J full name.

Thanks in advance.

Ashi1981
05-22-16, 12:31
Went to M spa and was her first customer today. Actually there was no massage and within 10 min she removed dispo. What followed was a session of unstoppable DFK and sucking her awesome boobs. She was rubbing Johnny hard and asked if I need BBBJ I could not resist and she gave an awesome BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. I was on 7th heaven. She is absolutely worth it. Tipped her 3 k. She gave her number and said she is ready for outcall but for 2 hours quoting 7 k. Not sure if it worth it but want to give a try. Did anyone try her outcall and any suggestions on charges to avoid rise in the price?Can you please PM me the location or contact info.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Milana1221
05-22-16, 15:23
Hello guys,

I got a contact from Loc, has anybody tasted this Bird Tivona?

Meeting her this Sunday at my place.

Thanks in advance.

Rajarao
05-22-16, 20:49
Any info about the most popular Nisha. Not responding to whatsapp messages.

Dev13
05-22-16, 21:40
Having not got responses from seniors for number exchange, I wanted to venture on my own.

Called an SP from Internet classifieds, promised good HW for full night.

Went to her flat near Prag nagar.

She looked plump and had nice fat ass and relatively small boobs. Tummy was flat.

There were others living in the house, expressed privacy concern.

She assured we won't be disturbed during the act.

Had dinner and drinks. Started the deep in miss, later took her twice in doggy.

Too bad she did not allow DFK, DATY was OK, did CBJ.

She also called another woman inside, but did not like her as looked much aged with large tummy.

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 5/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 2/10.

WIR. Girl- no. SP. May be.

Damage- 8 K + 1 K tip.

Please don't ask for digits as she is not keen on getting more customers.

BabyKutu
05-23-16, 04:39
Any info about the most popular Nisha. Not responding to whatsapp messages.She is in Bangalore.

Pram1000
05-23-16, 07:35
Hi dear friends,

Can anyone help me getting safe place for 2 to 3 hrs, preferably service apartment or good guest house. Want to have fun without any disturbance. Hotels and Resorts also OK if they don't ask for girls ID. Anyone has any information please PM me.Service apartments were safe earlier on, but of late they've been insisting on out station ID proofs to allow guests in as per the instructions from the LE. Hotels are better off.

Pram1000
05-23-16, 07:43
Kapoor San,

Please PM the spa name and miss J full name.

Thanks in advance.Dude. Use the PM for such requests. Pl be aware of this forum being on the LE radar too.

MRahul84
05-23-16, 09:04
For you Hyderbad bros.

This flower from Delhi is coming to your city.

Awesome service. BJ CIM B2B massage FK.

And above all very friendly.

Try her.

CreatorSrk
05-23-16, 11:13
Visited the Bakery spa beginning of the week.

Assigned a Thai therapist. A different one this time around.

The old therapist had left.

The massage was great. She had technique.

The dispos were off within the first 5 minutes.

Once I turned around she kept poking around Johnny.

Sensitive touches. Gentle tease. Oh boy. It was difficult to hold on.

She giggled and knew what I wanted. Went straight for it.

Damages: tip 1 k + nearbuy.Can you PM the details and etc.

Greetings,

Jackson

AshishanNepu
05-23-16, 17:41
Hey guys,

Moved in to Hyderabad on 1st May from Bengaluru.

Well Bengaluru was an exciting place but an expensive one too, too much burns in the pocket.

After settling in Hyderabad, my Johnny was dying for some good action, I was unsure, as I tried Ping a lot of gentlemen here but no response.

Locanto and craiglist didn't offer any genuine choices, so choose to go the traditional way of picking a SW.

Since I stay in punjaguta near central, thought of exploring the area on my bike.

Too my luck I struck gold near Hotel Urvasi, near the SBBJ bank Somajiguda Branch, saw some ladies giving some direct eye looks.

Many of them were low market picks, but there was one near a nearby shop that looked like a decent MILF, I was initially having my doubts, so kept on circling her FR a lot of time.

During this time it suddenly started to rain and I had to take shelter in a near by shop, by luck I spotted the SW MILF there, tried making eye contact, but she looked away, but.

After a while she gave signals to talk to her. I cracked the deal FR a full night in 3 k. She was fat like an aunty but 36 DD boobs, so never mattered.

Took her to my place, she is a no ruckus person, very cooperative, we came to my place ordered for some dinner as she was hungry with some booze to much on.

Till the food was delivered we stripped and had a session in mish. She was not in favor of a BJ. But after the dinner we fucked like bunnies for 4 sessions (doggy, MISH, WOT), she is not a time watcher and enjoys the act.

Then I dropped her at her told location at 5 am. Satisfied with the act, paisa vasool 5 sessions 3 k.

AshishanNepu
05-23-16, 17:42
For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.Hi,

Can I get her contact details please.

Vinv78
05-23-16, 18:03
One SP send me these. Says 10 K per hour at some place he has. Let me know.Did you tried her? You mind sharing the SP Number? Would be interested to try this girl.

Vinv78
05-23-16, 18:05
Any one tried her? SP quoting 6 k per session.Hey Sandy,

Mind sharing this SP #, would like to try this girl.

Puneet1234
05-23-16, 18:31
Hello,

Can anyone PM and help with some friendly and budget hotels not more than 1500 night in Hyderabad where there won't be problem taking girl?

And by any chance any place they allow without ID? Help will be appreciated.

Please PM!

Pram1000
05-24-16, 05:57
For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.Sure bro. Want to re-live the good times. Am calling you in a while.

Cuntributor
05-24-16, 11:32
I tried quid RTFF. Did not find what she charges. Could you please post for the benefit of all. Thanks for sharing the contact will try her and then post FR.

Cheers.

C

For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.

Bguy63
05-24-16, 14:03
Hi,

I am new to this forum. In fact just found this today. If one were to register / pay. Do we share information privately with each other?

Please do let me know.Welcome to the Forum.

Yes, do pay and get a subscription. It is worth much more than you pay for.

Varun567
05-24-16, 15:03
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum.

Need some SP's digits as I'm looking for a how profiles.

Will return favor.

Please PM me.

Varun567
05-24-16, 16:23
Looking for some fun with HW profiles.

Any references please PM.

Definitely reciprocate your help.

MrDestiny
05-24-16, 17:55
New here. No contacts. I was in Sc Bad. Parlors written here were far. So started to find through Loc. Found a Topless B2B ad. Searched a few FR's. Found one nice FR about it. Called them. Went in.

Called to a precious metal point. Around 60 yr guy came to escort to the place. It was a empty apartment. Went in. The place was bad. But johnny was in control so moved forward.

Showed three girls. Chose one better looking among three. Still Avg looking.

Went inside massage room. Found local towels to cover up. A wooden bed with train seat type mattress. Disappointed. But damage was given so continued.

The bird asked for tip beforehand. Gave as just wanted to finish and go. Started with TL Massage on the back. Some formal chitchat.

Was open for DFK, TL. Ended with a normal HJ. 15 minutes max for all deeds.

I went reading one FR. Bad exp. But advise is to avoid the place.

Damages- 2500 + 1000 Tip.

FierceMonger
05-24-16, 19:21
For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.One fuckin awesome girl. Had her in Delhi Courtesy, You. Thank you very very much. Is she a frequent traveller to Hyderabad? If yes I will be the luckiest as I am relocating to the city in 2 months.

Horny DK
05-24-16, 19:35
The popular Miss are from Delhi, who also used to run one of the most popular spas. .

Had her multiple times in Delhi, superb GFE. And of course BBBJ, RIM, CIM, et al.

Totally recommended. She will be in Hyderabad till 10th June.

For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.

DesiPunter
05-25-16, 02:25
New here. No contacts. I was in Sc Bad. Parlors written here were far. So started to find through Loc. Found a Topless B2B ad. Searched a few FR's. Found one nice FR about it. Called them. Went in.

Called to a precious metal point. ....
I went reading one FR. Bad exp. But advise is to avoid the place.

Damages- 2500 + 1000 Tip.There used to be a MILF called Seema here who was awesome and provided BBBJ too for 1000 more.

After she left this place, it's no longer worth visiting unless desperate for a tug by average girls in dingy surroundings.

SantoshFun
05-25-16, 03:16

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Ass- 7/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 3 K + 0.2 K tip.Bro. Can you PM me the digits and reference?

SnoozyBoozy
05-25-16, 07:25
She is sure hot and looks quite horny. Just the kind I dig.

Unfortunately, won't be able to make it to Delhi or Hyderabad to taste this pussy. I hope she doesn't mind coming down to Mumbai. Lot of eager mongers can avail her, its going to be mutually beneficial.

Do PM me her contact if possible bro, will try to strike a deal with her for a quick Mumbai visit. .

The popular Miss are from Delhi, who also used to run one of the most popular spas. .

Had her multiple times in Delhi, superb GFE. And of course BBBJ, RIM, CIM, et al.

Totally recommended. She will be in Hyderabad till 10th June.

TurnipShoe
05-25-16, 14:48
Tried the be hill branch of the popular TDSG.

Was allotted a decent looking petite masseur. Goes by the name very similar to the unit for measurement of liquids.

Entered and didn't wear the disposable.

In she came and started of with a great massage with full hints of extras. Usual rubbing the bums and scratch g against the balls. Flipped and asked if I have been here before. Quoted 2 k for HJ and 4 k for HJ + TL. Negotiated it down to 1.5 k for the second.

Report Card:

Massage: 10.

Looks: 7.

Boobs:10 (perky and firm).

Ambiance: 7 (didn't use shower).

Damage: 2.3 k counter + 1.5 tip.

WIR: probably for the unhurried service.

Akshay9876
05-25-16, 17:02
Good busty figure Kavita. She has nice boobs, busting out of her jacket. Anyway the regular place was no longer available due to nosy neighbors. Watchmen was too nosy it seems. So went to this HW's place. This HW was dressed in a Sari, looked irresistible. Fair color with some meat at the right places ass and thighs. Had to do her quickly since it was late and had a risk of her husband coming home. This is a very true HW.

Anyway when started moaning when I entered her. After minutes of so moaning with some pain. Liked it very much. Normally I do DATY on her as well including DFK but this time not possible due to lack of time. Very far off place, this place is not safe. Will not go if the same place next time. No fun in getting caught.Hello,

Which area she is in. How to get in contact with her. Please guide me.

Thanks!

HydMong
05-26-16, 01:02
After seeing this feedback, it is highly difficult to miss her. , for sure I will taste her. ! And thanks for the feedback

Totally recommended. She will be in Hyderabad till 10th June..

Optional1
05-26-16, 06:49
Can someone pm me miss js full name at m spa. Thanks a ton.

Possible
05-26-16, 09:21
Hey bros,

I had few frens here, is anybody active now.

Need help in the city.

PM is active and on.

Cheers.

DesiPunter
05-26-16, 12:03
Here I am just out of a tremendous session with Rose, catching my breath having coffee at a nearby cafe.

It all started with a Delhi based monger MRahul84 posting here saying that Rose is visiting and that she is legendary in Delhi for her GFE. I promptly messaged him and got her number. A huge shout out to you Rahul for this! Dunno how I can repay you.

I whatsapped her and found that she'll land in Hyderabad on the night of 25th and would be here till June 10.

Talked to her today morning and found she'll start seeing clients afternoon onwards. I promptly booked a 3 pm slot and thus my friends, became her first client in this visit (the bohni as they refer to in these parts).

I landed at the location on time in a cab while still chatting with her on whatsapp and she was there sitting waiting for me. Paid 1500 to the spa guy and was ushered into the spartan spa room. There was a massage table and a wooden cupboard. And thankfully an AC unit.

Promptly changed to a disposable and waited for her to join me.

First impression: a sweet, short, slightly plump girl with large boobs. A vision of her dressed up in a school uniform and getting banged flashed in my mind (that fantasy was offered to me by many WGs abroad).

We indulged in a few minutes of kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I slowly undressed her and started kissing her boobs and licking her smooth armpits (another fetish I have). Tried to DATY but she was too shy and did not open up.

I then lay on the table (too narrow IMO) and she crawled over my leg and started giving me a Spanish with her huge soft tits. Then started licking my balls, cocktail and began an exquisite blow job. The best I've had since ages. I had told her I don't want sex, only a BJ with CIM.

My BJs usually last long and I could see that she was tiring out. I then decided to go for sex to relieve her. Wore the condom I was carrying (just in case), laid her on her back on the table and without warning, started a DATY. She was groaning and holding my head but did not seem comfortable.

I got up dragged her to the edge of the table and entered her standing up.

This is where the weather gods played a prank. During the previous 20 odd minutes, the table had moved away from its position under the AC unit. I was now banging away in the heat, holding her boobs and sweating like a pig. Nothing deflates my hard-on more than while having sex in hot and sweaty conditions. I soon started feeling soft and quickly withdrew.

I told her to resume her BJ and CIM. She dutifully started again. And this time I was giving myself a hand job with my cockhead in her mouth and her hand squeezing my balls. This time I exploded in her mouth in maybe a minute or two. She sucked my dry while I lay back dazed.

Both of us cleaned up in the attached fairly clean washroom (a small trickle of water) and chatted while dressing up. I told her I may make a trip to Delhi only to be with her all day (or night).

Paid her, hugged, squeezed her ass and tits one last time and got out.

Scorecard.

Looks 7/10 (sweet face, cuddly body with smooth fair skin).

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 9/10.

GFE 9/10.

BBBJ with CIM 9/10.

WIR: Hell, Yes! I might visit her again before 10th June. And that Delhi trip is possible.

Damages: 1.5 at counter and 5 k to her. Definitely higher than her Delhi rates but better than most others in that range here. VFM for me.

Regarding sharing her contact, please message Rahul for her number. Since he gave it to me, I am not sure if he has applied any criteria for whom to give it to. I don't want to be responsible for a traffic jam at the venue (it's already in a sort of busy locality). Message Rahul and see if he shares it. If he doesn't, I too won't.

Ravik5932
05-26-16, 13:12
Had recently been to the MP at Secunderabad for a second time. Earlier experience was good. This time there was one fat and one very fat women there. Since I had gone all the way, selected the fat one. Soon after starting I had asked if any extras available. Immediately she stopped the massage and started the HJ. Asked her to remove the top and regretted as her tummy was really huge and a real put off. As soon as she finished HJ, left the place.

Don't think I will return there.

Request for some information reg Indes or reliable SPs. My PM is active.

NeedAction
05-26-16, 19:26
Please PM me if anyone has a contact for nuru massage in Hyderabad.

L Zelda
05-27-16, 03:35
Good evening gents. I'm not new to this hobby but I will be new in Hyderabad sometime later this summer. A co-worker of mine here in the US (I work in IT) is having a wedding sometime late summer and I'm probably going to be invited. I figure this is going to be a fantastic excuse to get away from the usual surroundings and taste some new worldly flavors. Haha.

I'm not looking for numbers or girls right now. I won't be there until August. Just thought I would introduce myself and make a few friends. I've been to China, the Philippines and Japan and had some of the local delicacies but always been solo on those trips and it was also a lot easier to get my ground game going ahead of time because of dating sites and the like. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work very well for India and I'm kind of at a loss on how to get my game going. So I'll be busy reading up on the forums here for the next few weeks and I will try not to ask too many stupid questions. Feel free to say Hello, and introduce yourself. I am really looking forward to this trip. Indian girls have been a fantasy of mine (I'm an American) since I was old enough to find the first pictures of Nadia Nyce on the internet. Yes, I realize that big boobs and meaty girls are the thing for the locals, but I'm fully westernized so I tend to like my women more of the spinner type. Still, it's a huge country. I'm sure I'll find something!

Ideally I'd like to make contact with a girl who I can take to the wedding as my date. Haha, but I realize that's a long shot. Still, miracles can happen.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

LZ

Cool Dude 007
05-27-16, 03:36
All,

Please help me with some indi GFE girl for outcall in the range of 5 K. I can return the favor with one HW profile I know of. Please share genuine profiles only that you have experienced and would recommend. Don't suggest numbers coming from others. Also mention the price please.

Cool Dude.

Chahyd
05-27-16, 06:16
Visited one of the spa's that is famous but is not actively discussed in the forum anymore.

Was assigned a NE therapist. The massage started well. Good pressure. Opted for a deep tissue massage. There were hints through out the massage about extras. After turning around I had enough.

I asked to her to cut to the chase. There wasn't any negotiation. We started kissing and my hands started wondering into her shirt. She raises it for easy access and I am fondling. She starts giving me a HJ. I ask her to get on top and she puts a towel on johnny and starts grinding and kissing.

And the rest.

Damages: 1.5 K + 1.5 K.

Hyd Monger
05-27-16, 10:35
My regular SP sent me this pic. He said that the service provided by her is excellent. Its been a long time and I needed one. I went ahead, called him and she was arranged in no time.

She looks very different from the picture. It was expected as the picture was photoshopped. She looks darker and thinner in reality. She lost some weight.

Her body was good. I would say not very firm boobs, but good. Had stretch marks on her belly because she lost weight.

She likes to please her clients. Kissing is OK with her, but she opens up better if we make it sensuous. Usually most of them start with mish. She gave me a 5 min BJ and straight away came on top and she is tight. So that's a bonus.

I was there only for quickie. She told me that she is taking massage classes. I told her that ill try that next time.

Took her number came out.

Damage- 2 K + 0.1 K tip. I wanted to tip her a little more but didn't have cash with me then. She said its totally fine.

SfoCowboy
05-27-16, 12:07
Simple review:

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 5/10 big pot belly.

BJ: 8/10.

Service overall: 8/10.

Damage - 5 k.

Thanks to Rahul for providing the digits.

Here I am just out of a tremendous session with Rose, catching my breath having coffee at a nearby cafe.

It all started with a Delhi based monger MRahul84 posting here saying that Rose is visiting and that she is legendary in Delhi for her GFE. I promptly messaged him and got her number. A huge shout out to you Rahul for this! Dunno how I can repay you.

I whatsapped her and found that she'll land in Hyderabad on the night of 25th and would be here till June 10.

Talked to her today morning and found she'll start seeing clients afternoon onwards. I promptly booked a 3 pm slot and thus my friends, became her first client in this visit (the bohni as they refer to in these parts).

I landed at the location on time in a cab while still chatting with her on whatsapp and she was there sitting waiting for me. Paid 1500 to the spa guy and was ushered into the spartan spa room. There was a massage table and a wooden cupboard. And thankfully an AC unit.

Promptly changed to a disposable and waited for her to join me.

First impression: a sweet, short, slightly plump girl with large boobs. A vision of her dressed up in a school uniform and getting banged flashed in my mind (that fantasy was offered to me by many WGs abroad).

We indulged in a few minutes of kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I slowly undressed her and started kissing her boobs and licking her smooth armpits (another fetish I have). Tried to DATY but she was too shy and did not open up.

I then lay on the table (too narrow IMO) and she crawled over my leg and started giving me a Spanish with her huge soft tits. Then started licking my balls, cocktail and began an exquisite blow job. The best I've had since ages. I had told her I don't want sex, only a BJ with CIM.

My BJs usually last long and I could see that she was tiring out. I then decided to go for sex to relieve her. Wore the condom I was carrying (just in case), laid her on her back on the table and without warning, started a DATY. She was groaning and holding my head but did not seem comfortable.

I got up dragged her to the edge of the table and entered her standing up.

This is where the weather gods played a prank. During the previous 20 odd minutes, the table had moved away from its position under the AC unit. I was now banging away in the heat, holding her boobs and sweating like a pig. Nothing deflates my hard-on more than while having sex in hot and sweaty conditions. I soon started feeling soft and quickly withdrew.

I told her to resume her BJ and CIM. She dutifully started again. And this time I was giving myself a hand job with my cockhead in her mouth and her hand squeezing my balls. This time I exploded in her mouth in maybe a minute or two. She sucked my dry while I lay back dazed.

Both of us cleaned up in the attached fairly clean washroom (a small trickle of water) and chatted while dressing up. I told her I may make a trip to Delhi only to be with her all day (or night).

Paid her, hugged, squeezed her ass and tits one last time and got out.

Scorecard.

Looks 7/10 (sweet face, cuddly body with smooth fair skin).

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 9/10.

GFE 9/10.

BBBJ with CIM 9/10.

WIR: Hell, Yes! I might visit her again before 10th June. And that Delhi trip is possible.

Damages: 1.5 at counter and 5 k to her. Definitely higher than her Delhi rates but better than most others in that range here. VFM for me.

Regarding sharing her contact, please message Rahul for her number. Since he gave it to me, I am not sure if he has applied any criteria for whom to give it to. I don't want to be responsible for a traffic jam at the venue (it's already in a sort of busy locality). Message Rahul and see if he shares it. If he doesn't, I too won't.

VickyDove09
05-27-16, 17:29
FR on H SPA.

I am on a recent SPA hopping scene. Went to H spa, was given Miss S. She's a looker, well shaped. No hints for the first 30 minutes, the dispo did no move an inch. Then took the initiative and Johnny helped too in conveying the mood. Quoted 3 k for HJ, gave straight shoot answer of 1500 take it or leave it. From there will keep it simple, got a standard HJ and kissing!

Damages: 2500 at counter and 1500 for service! Pricey counter.

Anta123
05-28-16, 01:40
Please PM the details bro.

FR on H SPA.

I am on a recent SPA hopping scene. Went to H spa, was given Miss S. She's a looker, well shaped. No hints for the first 30 minutes, the dispo did no move an inch. Then took the initiative and Johnny helped too in conveying the mood. Quoted 3 k for HJ, gave straight shoot answer of 1500 take it or leave it. From there will keep it simple, got a standard HJ and kissing!

Damages: 2500 at counter and 1500 for service! Pricey counter.

MrDestiny
05-28-16, 05:05
There used to be a MILF called Seema here who was awesome and provided BBBJ too for 1000 more.

After she left this place, it's no longer worth visiting unless desperate for a tug by average girls in dingy surroundings.Bro,

Inquired about Seema. Please clarify is she the one in their WApp pro pic. If no, have you tried this one?

And Came thru another B2B place in Bpet any experience of that. Or any other place in Hyderabad which serves full B2B.

Thanks in advance.

Sadiqhbk
05-28-16, 09:32
Went to miss are from Delhi, was not able to meet her in Delhi, guys she is good for BBBJ and CIM but I would never go for her again as I found her very short and with pot belly it feels like you doing to a midget paid 1. 5 at counter and 2.5 to fer for BBBJ and CIM, guys please don't increase the price as she will do FS for 3.5 to 4 too but not worth it, take care and have fun guys.

Cool Dude 007
05-28-16, 12:34
Hydfunlovers,

Number ends with 251 and 301. Don't trust them. Called for a girl named Gayatri. 6 K for 2 shots. She was always in a hurry, won't allow to DFK, no BJ. Always looking to do a HJ, no foreplay. My Johnny got up once only to shoot very quick. Next time it never got up.

Rating:

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 2/10 very slim got some boobs that's all.

BJ: 0/10.

CFS: 2/10.

Service overall: 2/10.

Damage- 6 k.

Will never try again. Kind of makes me to think that indi is better choice.

DeccanKing
05-28-16, 13:48
For you Hyderbad bros.

Try her.King Rahul ji,

Have some mercy on Bangalore as well. May be IPL winning gift to our city.

HuntForV
05-28-16, 17:57
Hello fellow punters,

This is regarding my first ever visit to a new MP near S'guda. Did some research on the place and headed directly with an appointment. At this point I didn't had any hints about the extras but as always hopeful for a new find with extras. So first impression as soon as I entered " damn good ambiance". It looked / is like a high end spa with well trained staff at the reception and the therapists. Opted for basic massage and a Thai therapist was assigned. Asked if could choose the therapist but was not allowed to. Clean neat table and hygienic attached washrooms. Impressed considering the on counter charges. She came in and started good oil massage with genuine skill, I could feel the difference. She looks good 27-30 old. She gave me some hints on the extras while massaging but I just dint believe them, once done with nice relaxing massage she herself asked if I needed relaxation. I was happy and shocked at the same time. She quoted 2 k for HJ and will remove her top. After some negotiation fixed it to 1500. She wore some kind of extra padded bra which looked like she had huge boobs but to my surprise they comparatively small but perky nipples. Enjoyed some romance while she took care of my junior. She also offered BJ for 4 K but dint consider it. All in all here is the report card.

On the counter: 1500.

Tip: 1500.

Hygiene: 9/10.

Massage: 10/10 for the counter charges.

WIR: definitely but with other therapist.

I will share the contact but with the reference of genuine GFE references.

Praveen937
05-29-16, 03:13
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been following this forum for past month. I have started mongering recently and this forum taught me a lot of things.

I am trying to get a subscription and I don't have a credit card. If a fellow monger can me with this issue, it would be great. We can come to some arrangement.

I'm excited to share and receive contacts and FR.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Anta123
05-29-16, 21:36
Can you please PM the spa name and therapist bro.

Hello fellow punters,

This is regarding my first ever visit to a new MP near S'guda. Did some research on the place and headed directly with an appointment. At this point I didn't had any hints about the extras but as always hopeful for a new find with extras. So first impression as soon as I entered " damn good ambiance". It looked / is like a high end spa with well trained staff at the reception and the therapists. Opted for basic massage and a Thai therapist was assigned. Asked if could choose the therapist but was not allowed to. Clean neat table and hygienic attached washrooms. Impressed considering the on counter charges. She came in and started good oil massage with genuine skill, I could feel the difference. She looks good 27-30 old. She gave me some hints on the extras while massaging but I just dint believe them, once done with nice relaxing massage she herself asked if I needed relaxation. I was happy and shocked at the same time. She quoted 2 k for HJ and will remove her top. After some negotiation fixed it to 1500. She wore some kind of extra padded bra which looked like she had huge boobs but to my surprise they comparatively small but perky nipples. Enjoyed some romance while she took care of my junior..

Member #4435
05-30-16, 08:14
Friends,

Please give me some independent references near by Nidadavolu, Rajmundry.

Desparad
05-30-16, 09:39
Hey there brothers,

I have joined this group very recently. Glad to E-meet you all!

Its fascinating to see so many like minded people interacting so actively about those open secrets which we men always want to blah blah about Anyways if any one is active PM me. I have a few contacts from Hyderabad. Will be happy to hear from you all.

Happy hunting!

Possible
05-30-16, 13:09
Dear folks.

I am amazed and highly influenced by the brothers here.

You guys have made my earlier though gone down the drain, Just a note and I am helped by each and every corner of the city. I am not sure whether I should name them or not but I am damn sure I must thank you guys, I owe you.

I thinking people else where should rethink about the brothers here.

Brothers, please be as you guys are and keep posting about the escapades, mine is not so imp.

Would detail later brothers.

Thanks a lot again.

Regards to mah brothers.

Possible.

VickyDove09
05-30-16, 14:48
Went to the famous spa mentioned which gets repeated here multiple times.

Consciously avoided weekends, as I know the place gets crowded due to mongers rush. However to surprise even on Monday afternoon, this place has a 2 people waiting for their turn.

My appointment was delayed a bit and had to wait almost 30 minutes for the therapist and did not get the preferred one. The standard affair, the therapists are becoming pricey, might be due to the demand- Was quoted flat 3 k for HJ and BJ and the therapist was stubborn to get down although I asked for HJ only. Finally sealed around 2000 for HJ. Standard HJ, however was enticed with BJ for 500 more, but flatly refused as I don't prefer it as a safetly precaution. (Paranoid me). Therapist was looking too thin for my tastes. For those who want to avoid her (name starts with L).

As I just came out, saw a monger (probably from the forum) who was arguing for the allocation of particular therapist, as he came 10 minutes late and the therapist was assigned to someone else.

Just a general precaution to mongers, please don shout or show anger at the counter which might bring unwarranted attention. Frustration is understandable but shouting on the counter is definitely not the way.

At the counter, just checked with the guy and he did mention, place getting crowded during lunch time breaks.

TryingNew
05-30-16, 18:44
Visited famous Spa starting with letter M near famous bakery Mpur, Thai therapist was assigned but asked for replacement because she was very rude.

Guy at reception obliged and assigned J (named after famous flower) hailing from Nagaland. J was all time talker, finished the message without even giving any hint for extra.

Yes was good massage.

M Spa guys have 3-4 therapist but all are close to ugly & very short height. Avoid if you do have not fetish for midget. LOL.

SingleTrymm
05-31-16, 08:48
Hi guys,

I finally paid for Subscription. I am visiting Madhapur for today and tomorrow and staying at a hotel nearby and really appreciate the help if anyone can PM me any SP, Inde or outcall details.

Thanking in advance.

With regards.

Singletrymm

SingleTrymm
05-31-16, 13:20
Called to confirm an appointment with JS therapist before starting from office. Had booked through NB. However once I reached there they started saying that she is not available. Neither was any other Thai therapist. I was told only Therapist available was M from Nagaland. I should have come back immediately but being a patient person I accepted. I had booked for a 60 min Balinese message + Shower. The Therapist was on the plum side. She came 5 minutes late, I changed to dispo. It was very tight. The message started, I asked if I can remove the dispo as it was too tight and she mentioned that it is not allowed and they don't have a larger dispo. Anyway again being a patient man, I agreed. Then I took the initiative to ask if there are any extras available which as expected I got a firm no. Even that would have been fine but the message was not at all Balinese or anywhere close by. Next surprise was that she finished the message which was suppose to be for 60 minutes in 45 minutes and asked me to shower.

I gave my feedback at the reception with respect and came out very very dissatisfied. Now I am not sure if all the FRs on Karachi Bakery Spa are genuine. Damage was 1.5 K and a lot of frustration. Will never venture there again.

Friends I am in Hyderabad for 1 more day and would really appreciate any other contact / recommendation for a SP / MP in the Madhapur area. Thanks in advance.

Praveen937
05-31-16, 16:26
Hey guys,

I finally got a subscription and this is my first FR. Last week I went to a place near Jntu which was a very good experience. I talked with the guy staying at the apartment and we exchanged number and told me he has contact act of a girl in Moti nagar.

Yesterday, I phoned him and he gave me the contact and he spoke with the people in the house. I reached the area. The area is near a theater starting with V that is usually in an area called Be'banda. The place was inside a colony and felt safe. An old guy and a very large lady were there. The girl was shown, agreed for one shot and went. She is from Vizag and is here temporarily. The DFK was very good, she was into it. Avg but soft boobs. Did DATY which she enjoyed very much. I used Kohinoor extra time for first time (which I brought) which worked as I lasted longer than usual. Finished with her on top.

Body- 6/10, boobs- 7/10 (but very soft), face- 6/10, overall- 8/10, damages- 3 k +.5 (did not bargain much, it can be brought down to 2 k). As I'm a newbie here, I will write FR and willing to share contacts. Guys, do share contacts of indi and SP by pm with me.

VickyDove09
05-31-16, 16:59
Visited famous Spa starting with letter M near famous bakery Mpur, Thai therapist was assigned but asked for replacement because she was very rude.

Guy at reception obliged and assigned J (named after famous flower) hailing from Nagaland. J was all time talker, finished the message without even giving any hint for extra.

Yes was good massage.

M Spa guys have 3-4 therapist but all are close to ugly & very short height. Avoid if you do have not fetish for midget. LOL.By any chance are you the one who was arguing for change of the Therapist while I was there on Monday? (as mentioned in my below report).

VickyDove09
05-31-16, 17:05
I gave my feedback at the reception with respect and came out very very dissatisfied. Now I am not sure if all the FRs on Karachi Bakery Spa are genuine. Damage was 1.5 K and a lot of frustration. Will never venture there again.

Friends I am in Hyderabad for 1 more day and would really appreciate any other contact / recommendation for a SP / MP in the Madhapur area. Thanks in advance.Bad luck you have come out disappointed. As pointed in my previous FR, it might be due to monger rush things must have been on tight leash. No wonder when people are publicly shouting at reception for therapists at the counter, I knew the day is not far for good days to end, but surprised it ended so soon.

Regarding your doubt on whether FR's are true, they were true at least majority of them until 15 days back. As I have observed, this place is too common now, there won't be a surprise if there is a LE raid soon at this place. This is what forum does for popular places. All good things come to an end. I would stay away from this places for 1 or 2 months.

BabyKutu
05-31-16, 17:26
Called to confirm an appointment with JS
Bro This Spa has been generating lot of attention on the forum, which is why I guess they are being cautious with new bees.

AT manages this spa as well hence they know their returning customers.

It about luck bro hence wait out. Sent you details in PM, check and enjoy.

Chahyd
06-01-16, 05:31
Called to confirm an appointment with JS therapist before starting from office. Had booked through NB. However once I reached there they started saying that she is not available. Neither was any other Thai therapist. I was told only Therapist available was M from Nagaland. .The Indian therapists here are professional. They do not offer extras. Tried most of them and more than once. The Thai therapists are always in demand and most mongers extend by 30 minutes after signing up for an hour. So this throws off the bookings and causes issues for the front desk. There are plenty of other places in the city and one of us will help the next time you are here.

TryingNew
06-01-16, 05:37
By any chance are you the one who was arguing for change of the Therapist while I was there on Monday? (as mentioned in my below report).No I am not, I met that reception guy inside and asked for change, in fact when I came to reception (for wait) no one was there at reception and reception girl promised me a Thai girl mentioning she will be out of world but finally was assigned Nagaland girl.

So in short I guess I am not the only one who got ditched there so better avoid this spa.

HornyAndLookin
06-01-16, 06:02
Hello all,

I just found this forum via Google search and couldn't believe what I am reading. Great going.

Pram1000
06-01-16, 07:17
Please PM me if anyone has a contact for nuru massage in Hyderabad.Nuru in Hyderabad is a rarity. You'll probably have to travel to europe to enjoy one.

JohnLeeCap
06-01-16, 14:53
Fellow mongers,

Travelling from BLR to Hyderabad. Need your valuable advice on GF Hotels nr MDPR, Hitec. Please PM me. I can reciprocate with the number of the Delhi chick who is travelling to Hyderabad.

Safe mongering!

Praveen937
06-01-16, 17:13
Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.Hey,

You can easily get subscription by using globalvirtualcard service. They are based in Chennai. They basically give an entropay card for the money you give. Their service was discreet, fast and great. I used the same service to pay subscription for this.

And also give me the contact of the FR you wrote about later.

VickyDove09
06-01-16, 17:50
The Indian therapists here are professional. They do not offer extras. Tried most of them and more than once. The Thai therapists are always in demand and most mongers extend by 30 minutes after signing up for an hour. So this throws off the bookings and causes issues for the front desk. There are plenty of other places in the city and one of us will help the next time you are here.I won't completely agree on that, majority of the therapists were giving the HJ's til recently. Just look at the success rate of this spa in the forum posts too. Without knowing a single therapist name I've got it 3 out of 3 times here, I am sure I didn't get Thai all 3 times.

I suspect the sudden change in the spa team behavior is due to monger rush, like I mentioned in my previous posts where people are lined up even on weekdays.

AnuragCool
06-01-16, 18:42
One word. BJ Queen. One of the best BJs I ever had. Looks wise, she is a midget and nothing more! And with the pot belly and the way she walks, nothing else comes to your mind. Midget! Her boobs are firm and good. As soon as I went in, she asked me what I want, I said just BJ + CIM. She came on top right away. It was fifteen minutes of heaven with CIM. Damage: Rs. 3000. She said she will be leaving Hyderabad by end of this week. So mongers, if you want to try her BJ skills, you have a few days left.

Puneet1234
06-01-16, 21:14
I was in Bangalore and near by hill stations from last one week. Posted couple of times on Bangalore forum and contacted seniors too but no one no one responded nor helped a bit.

I realized Hyderabad seniors are way better and caring to share contacts. Unfortunately I could not have any action in Bangalore as one couple of SP's I tried reaching through Loc turned out to be fraud.

And my money got saved. Now I am back to Hyderabad. Going for some action soon. Any recommendations? Please PM.

And thank you!

Aakiraa
06-02-16, 09:52
One word. BJ Queen. One of the best BJs I ever had. Looks wise, she is a midget and nothing more! And with the pot belly and the way she walks, nothing else comes to your mind. Midget! Her boobs are firm and good. As soon as I went in, she asked me what I want, I said just BJ + CIM. She came on top right away. It was fifteen minutes of heaven with CIM. Damage: Rs. 3000. She said she will be leaving Hyderabad by end of this week. So mongers, if you want to try her BJ skills, you have a few days left.Hi,

Could you share the contact sir.

Greetings,

Jackson

EnjoySexLife
06-02-16, 16:05
Firstly, I would like to thank Sandy60 for sharing contact and MRahul84 and Horny DK for sharing "Delhi rose" contact.

Special thanks to MRahul84 as I got most of the Delhi contacts form him and had some good memories when I was in Delhi. Hoping that I will visit Delhi again.

It's been log time that I have not written any review though I am playing hard whenever I get time. Since My last FR on the forum, I had been multiple times with multiple girls / Aunties.

This experience is something unique for me. So, wanted to share with you all guys. It's happened that I met with a girl through well-known aunty K from K palli. I had that girl at Aunt's place once and was nice experience as she was enjoying the act (Guess new to the business and believe she is in her sweet twenties). I have decided to meet the girl again.

Today I have called for appointment as have my friend's place (They said that they have secured place as well). Got an appointment and to my surprise the girl said that I have one more friend. Without second thought I have asked them to come together.

They came bit late to the place. The second girl has extra pounds. I gave some water to settle down. Asked them if they can join together. But the refused and obliged them.

Took the girl, which I have met earlier at K place. It was turned out as a perfect GFE experience. Did lots of foreplay and She was literally dripping at down. Fucked hard (men on top) and could not resist myself long and blown out (Didn't try out more positions as I was high).

After one and half hours break, took the second one. She is not great and chubby but fair than the first girl. First time I have experienced a fat / chubby girl. But, it was nice and very shy in the beginning. She was allowing me to do fingering and all. This was also a good GFE experience for me. This time it took longer time to cum. I asked for missionary and she was saying that it's paining. Continued my act with other positions and done with men on top position.

They said that they are doing this for some money as they are in need. What so ever the reason may be I respect them. I request you all give respect to girls out there and do not treat them as bitches (There might be some painful stories / things forcing them to this).

Note:- Heard that K from K palli's place under cops radar. Be aware of guys and play safe.

The following ratings are purely as per my opinion and it differs from person to person.

First Girl-.

Looks 8/10 (Not fair but reasonably good looking girl – in her twenties).

Blow job. No.

Pussy 9/10 (felt tight over there).

Service overall: 9/10.

Damage - 4 K per shot.

GFE 10/10 (She was totally in sync with me throughout the act).

WIR– Hell yes, if time permits.

Second girl.

Looks 7/10 (Chubby – Not my like).

Blow job. No.

Pussy 7/10.

Damage – 3 K per shot.

WIR – May be.

SaswatLove
06-02-16, 16:16
Hi to all mongers,

This is my first FR, so forgive for any mistake!

I found this page long before and is a silent reader for all the posts, recently got a subscription hoping any member will help here.

PM to so many seniors but no reply or help with a genuine contact. Even Babykutu dint helped, so thought of giving a try by my own.

Found an ad in TOI for a MP near JNTU, inquired and the lady said they have open time slots no need of booking, even when I tried to inquire about extras she said come and see, they will give good service.

Her voice was like more comfortable to come and feel the good service, so I went in, its on 3 Road floor and near to a famous saree showroom.

I went to the reception, there was a chubby gal with a big belly, 1st turn off. 2nd name starts with S a slim & petite one but not a good looker and size zero type and the third gal was a Muslim name starts with A having a fair skin and nice figure. I booked Miss A and went inside. She came in & handed over me a disposable and I quickly changed into dispo. Now came the horrible part, she was not even know what is a massage. She tried to put his fingers only on my body and moving slowly. Even though I thought of getting an extra I didn't say anything. So after 15 minutes of chit chat when I enquired about the extra service she said here its only professional no extra. When I said I saw your ad on TOI and then enquired on your reception they said comfortable service will be provided so why not now? To which she replied I am not your wife to do all these, here we provide only professional, now I was burst by listening these lines. Why the hell one will come to a TOI ad MP that to a stinking MP just for professional. Really what the F she think.

I quickly got up from the bed and just came out.

Will suggest all monger brothers do not try this spa, its a waste of money, I think genuine massage can be taken in any first class Thai spa.

Loss for this shit= 1500 and no tips (of course).

Better avoid this spa.

BabyKutu
06-02-16, 21:47
Hi to all mongers,

This is my first FR, so forgive for any mistake!

Better avoid this spa.Check PM Bro.

DesiPunter
06-03-16, 01:24
Second girl.

Looks 7/10 (Chubby Not my like).

Blow job. No.

Pussy 7/10.

Damage 3 K per shot.

WIR May be.This sounds like the plump married Muslim girl who is provided by MsK! She had a pretty OK service. Did you ask her name?

Put up both girls pix if you can. K might have sent them to you earlier.

Surprised to know that K's place is under LE radar. Better not to take any other girl at K's house because that would mean K is pimping which is illegal. I think her neighbors may have smelt a rat. It's a pretty crowded building.

DesiPunter
06-03-16, 02:21
Bro,

Inquired about Seema. Please clarify is she the one in their WApp pro pic. If no, have you tried this one?

And Came thru another B2B place in Bpet any experience of that. Or any other place in Hyderabad which serves full B2B.

Thanks in advance.No sir, the Whatsapp DP is not that of Seema. Seema doesn't work here any more. Haven't tried anyone else there. If anyone knows where she is these days, please PM me. Her experienced mouth gives great BBBJ.

MrDestiny, please subscribe for PM facility.

EnjoySexLife
06-03-16, 07:37
This sounds like the plump married Muslim girl who is provided by MsK! She had a pretty OK service. Did you ask her name?

Put up both girls pix if you can. K might have sent them to you earlier.

Surprised to know that K's place is under LE radar. Better not to take any other girl at K's house because that would mean K is pimping which is illegal. I think her neighbors may have smelt a rat. It's a pretty crowded building.I didn't ask her name and by looking at her I feel she is not a Muslim girl. I feel that I have paid them high. One negotiate on price part. Let's take over the Johny by brain.

Dabbang
06-03-16, 16:53
This is a 3 months old FR when I was in Delhi. The last time I was in Delhi, I came across an area near Airport called Mlpur. I have written about it in my previous report. So, this time I tried that out. To my surprise there was a group of girls roaming from one hotel to another and the way they dressed were, one can easily find out what they were there for. Anyways, got into a Hotel which one SP told me as he had arranged a girl in that Hotel. Was given a room and was waiting for girl to come. After an hour, door bell rang and Hotel owner along with a girl came to my room and asked for money. I handed over the amount. Owner said that next time if you want to come, than come directly to the Hotel as the girls are arranged by Hotel and you can avoid SP commission.

Now the girl, she was from Mumbai, short fair and beautiful. The best part about her was her attitude. She had an amazing sense of humor, which is very less likely to find in girls. We had a good chat for an hour and than started the deed. She was open to every position but no Kiss and no BJ but she compensated that with a nice massage.

She was in Delhi for a week only and will return to Mumbai. She was engaged and even a call from her fiance came and she was talking to him while I was fingering her. So that was new and felt good.

Damage: 10 K including Hotel room (Night).

Dabbang
06-03-16, 17:05
While on my trip to Delhi, I had to go to Agra and come back to Delhi. I took a bus from Agra to Noida. Sat on a seat in the bus. I noticed a woman in her early 30's sitting back to me. I asked her if she had anybody along with her. She said no and than I moved right next to her. I explained to her my move that the seat on which I was sitting is reserved for ladies. She smiled and said OK. After sometime I started to chat with her like usual where you going, what you do and so on. She was chatting too. While the chat was continuing I experienced a closeness with our bodies. My upper arm relaxing on her side boobs. Her and mine legs sticking together, which I enjoyed a lot and there was no concern from her either. After some time she told me that she and her husband are not living together from last 8 years. She told me reasons of that to which I do not care. I was thinking that I hit jackpot. Now that chatting was continuing with her putting her hand over mine like friends do, she even put her arm over my shoulder and was chatting. Everything was going fine. I asked her if she wants to go out in evening with me, to which she said NO because she has to get back to her home as she had some relatives coming over. But she gave her number. Next time I am in Delhi I will; be visiting her and see how it goes from there.

Please do not ask for the contact as she is not into this thing as of now. If she agrees to see people than I will definitely let the ISGians know about it.

Dabbang
06-03-16, 17:29
With the increasing number of Saharan / Africans people in Hyderabad, I received a match on Tinder. The chatting started and the gal agreed to meet for drinks. I told her a place where there was a ladies night on that day. Till now, nothing has been talked about the intent of the meet but I knew what I have to ask for. I reached the place some time before and stood at the gate of the club to see with whom she is arriving. To my surprise she came along with 2 other gals, out of which one was too hot (she was wearing green). After conforming that there was no African dude along with them, I called her and asked directly how much for the gal in green dress, to which she said 30 K for the night. Even though she was hot but not 30 K hot. I told her that with that price no one is going to take her home and hanged up the phone.

As I was returning, I saw two Asian gals talking with Auto driver. Auto driver was not able to understand what they were saying, so I though of helping them. They also wanted to go to the same club so I pointed it to them. They said thank you and started to walk away. I do not know how, but I collected some courage and asked If I can join them, to which they laughed, talked to each other in some language and than said yes. WOW that worked out very well. So I went into the club with them, now I was able to see those 3 African gals dancing to hip hop while shaking their booty.

Since it was ladies night, drinks were free for them, we ordered some starters and started chatting. After an hour, I asked one of them to come to my home after drinks to which she said no and said that she was here only for fun. I even offered money but she did not agree. So I thought, that it is waste of time and money if there is no outcome. I ordered for bill and told them I am leaving. The bill was 1100 of some starters and a beer for me, which I paid. She was not expecting that I will pay the bill and once I did, she was very happy. So as I was about to leave I wanted to shake hand and as I forwarded my hand she hold it against her boobs and said thank you. She had very soft boobs as my hands could feel. After that she gave me her number.

As I was returning, I was thinking that 1100 were wasted today. But NO, in the morning I saw a whatsapp message from her thanking me about last night and wanting to meet again. I thought may be she wants another bill payer, so I asked her that I will meet her only if she comes to my room after drinks. After some time she agreed and than we decided to meet one day.

I took her to a bar, she drinks good. Brought her home and had a nice sexy time with her. I have taken her out four times and to my room each time after that. Now, I pay the bill which costs around 3 k for two of us and have fun for full night. Its not bad at all.

She is from Thailand and works in a spa. She has smooth and white body.

Please don't ask for contact as she is not into the business. She likes to go out to bars / clubs and if someday she agrees to see other people I will tell the ISGians here in Hyderabad.

Jhonson1234
06-03-16, 17:30
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).Have you tried, how was the experience. If worth share details.

Jhonson1234
06-03-16, 17:41
Hi folks,

In Hyderabad for two days, looking for some fun. Any good & worktable contacts please. Will help you with other which I have.

Thanks in advance.

SfoCowboy
06-04-16, 03:28
Nice story.

With the increasing number of Saharan / Africans people in Hyderabad, I received a match on Tinder. The chatting started and the gal agreed to meet for drinks. I told her a place where there was a ladies night on that day. Till now, nothing has been talked about the intent of the meet but I knew what I have to ask for. I reached the place some time before and stood at the gate of the club to see with whom she is arriving. To my surprise she came along with 2 other gals, out of which one was too hot (she was wearing green). After conforming that there was no African dude along with them, I called her and asked directly how much for the gal in green dress, to which she said 30 K for the night. Even though she was hot but not 30 K hot. I told her that with that price no one is going to take her home and hanged up the phone.

As I was returning, I saw two Asian gals talking with Auto driver. Auto driver was not able to understand what they were saying, so I though of helping them. They also wanted to go to the same club so I pointed it to them. They said thank you and started to walk away. I do not know how, but I collected some courage and asked If I can join them, to which they laughed, talked to each other in some language and than said yes. WOW that worked out very well. So I went into the club with them, now I was able to see those 3 African gals dancing to hip hop while shaking their booty.

Since it was ladies night, drinks were free for them, we ordered some starters and started chatting. After an hour, I asked one of them to come to my home after drinks to which she said no and said that she was here only for fun. I even offered money but she did not agree. So I thought, that it is waste of time and money if there is no outcome. I ordered for bill and told them I am leaving. The bill was 1100 of some starters and a beer for me, which I paid. She was not expecting that I will pay the bill and once I did, she was very happy. So as I was about to leave I wanted to shake hand and as I forwarded my hand she hold it against her boobs and said thank you. She had very soft boobs as my hands could feel. After that she gave me her number.

As I was returning, I was thinking that 1100 were wasted today. But NO, in the morning I saw a whatsapp message from her thanking me about last night and wanting to meet again. I thought may be she wants another bill payer, so I asked her that I will meet her only if she comes to my room after drinks. After some time she agreed and than we decided to meet one day.

I took her to a bar, she drinks good. Brought her home and had a nice sexy time with her. I have taken her out four times and to my room each time after that. Now, I pay the bill which costs around 3 k for two of us and have fun for full night. Its not bad at all.

She is from Thailand and works in a spa. She has smooth and white body.

Please don't ask for contact as she is not into the business. She likes to go out to bars / clubs and if someday she agrees to see other people I will tell the ISGians here in Hyderabad.

ABS1199
06-04-16, 03:30
While on my trip to Delhi, I had to go to Agra and come back to Delhi. I took a bus from Agra to Noida. Sat on a seat in the bus. I noticed a woman in her early 30's sitting back to me. I asked her if she had anybody along with her. She said no and than I moved right next to her. I explained to her my move that the seat on which I was sitting .Dude,

Are confused with intention of this forum? This is a forum for helping mongers. You fantasy story doesn't comes under that category. Recently, I have come across many fakers who read desisexstories and post those here, it maybe to increase there post count and become senior.

Trust me we all can smell a faker here. So stop pitting efforts in becoming Shakespeare and do some real monger and share that with us.

Thanks.

Will T
06-04-16, 07:41
So this is my recent experience with a girl who claimed she was from Bangalore. She spoke English and Hindi fluently. She was good looking and the SP was same as the one who I had a Telugu girl from before. The experience was OK but I ended paying a lot more and that's what happens when you are not thinking from the right head. I guess I took one for the team and wanted to caution other mongers to whom I shared the SPs number to not over pay. So coming on to the deed, she does not do DFK and but does kiss you over the body. Looks are good and body is also quite tight and has a very decent ass. Had the first round with WOT and for the second round she was trying to hurry. Asked her to slow down as I wanted some time gap and after 15 minutes we started the second deed. CBJ, Mish, Doggy and then finally with the HJ I was done.

Overall Rate Card.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

GFE- 6/10. (No DFK and no BBBJ).

WIR. Girl- No. SP. Yes.

Damage- 14 K for two rounds.

I think she is worth max 6-7 K for two rounds. Folks, I have shared this SPs number over PMs. He is asking me to verify them. So I will be very choosy in sharing his number. Please understand. So far except Nisha I haven't had any luck with any other numbers shared by folks over PM. Few independent shared do not answer in whatsapp at all. Any good genuine independent contacts who give good GFE experiences and respond are appreciated.

Dabbang
06-04-16, 14:45
I knew I will be facing wrath of some of us after I post these.

Dude you posted this in the wrong page, you should post your fantasy stories in indiansexstories.net.

BeirutGuy
06-04-16, 16:46
Dude you posted this in the wrong page, you should post your fantasy stories in indiansexstories.net.The reports seem to be too good to be true.

SandipWantSex
06-04-16, 19:34
Dude you posted this in the wrong page, you should post your fantasy stories in indiansexstories.net.Ha haha. Well and truly said bro.

Dabbang
06-04-16, 20:44
Praise the lord something like this happened first time in 28 years. Every dog has its days.

The reports seem to be too good to be true.

ABS1199
06-05-16, 07:08
I knew I will be facing wrath of some of us after I post these.Obviously.

You are a good "story" teller but not a good monger-brother. I have read all of your post. You may need to learn a thing or two from the likes of Babykuttu, Desipunter from Hyderabad forum. Or since you post in Delhi too, Rahul can be a good example.

Believe me there is lot of joy in sharing. Fake stories may give you small high but in the end you know what is the truth.

Cheers Buddy.

Deepak09
06-05-16, 10:17
Hey friends,

I am here in Hyderabad for a week and looking for contacts. I have read a lot about Rose. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am looking for classy inde with nice attitude. Please help.

I can help with you contacts from Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune.

Deepak

SaswatLove
06-05-16, 12:00
Hi to all mongers,

Here is my 2nd FR on an indie aunty.

Thanks to my bro Kishor for sharing this India aunty.

Tried today and writing after the deed just 1 hour back.

Aunty name starts with S and stays near p. Nagar which is very near to Jntu / Kpally but somewhat interior to that area. Have tried to convince the aunty with so many calls and messages regarding the quote and time and finally cracked the deal for a short time. Called today morning and finalized the time to 3 pm. Once reached the spot she guided me to her place on phone but she does not know Hindi or English it was difficult to understand with her broken Hindi lang. But she quickly handed over to another guy who was there may be a monger guided me properly with good Hindi. Parked and my car and reached the building, it was safe no one asked any question and reached the 5th floor. I would like to thank the monger who ever present there and guided me to the place. Now once reached inside her 3 bhk flat she offered to wait in 1 room and she was talking with the other guy and gave him good bye sign and the other monger left. Now aunty S offered me some water and closed the door. Now I hugged her tightly and kissed on her cheeks, she did not allowed DFK or any kiss on her lips. She has a very good height 5 ft 7 I think and nice curvy figure with a big ass. She opened up her dress and I started to explore her boobs and ass.

Boobs are little saggy but very tight to press and enjoy, I sucked them for 10 mins and played hard by pressing. Nipples are small but good to chew them smoothly. Started the deed with a CBJ and fucked her missionary and in next 5 minutes I came. Her thighs are too good to caress and I was like biting those thighs, I always have a fantasy to fuck a good thigh lady and I got it. Overall a good session. Below is my report card.

Face- 8/10.

Color- 8/10.

Boobs- 6/10 little saggy but good size.

Pussy- 7/10.

Ass- 9/10.

VFM- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR- Yes my be next week again as I want to explore more with her.

I will not share contact unless I got any confirmation from my senior.

Enjoy your sex life!

Xrahul831
06-05-16, 16:02
Thanks to MRahul84 for sharing the contact of Rose.

Contacted her last Wednesday and fixed an appointment for afternoon. The MP was not posh but acceptable. After waiting for 20 min (as the room was busy) I entered the room with Rose. Within first 5 min I realized that it is going to be an awesome experience. She was so keen to please me that I was super excited. She licked all over including the rear. She has awesome assets and I just loved playing and sucking them. She is short height but full of passion and energy. She made full use of the message table and pleased by sucking me in several positions.

After 30 min of play she ended it with a fantastic CIM. It was the best experience for me so far.

I agree with some folks here calling her BJ queen.

What impressed me about her is that she is not hungry for money. When I tried giving her a tip she said not needed 2.5 k was enough.

Never seen any gal doing that.

I am sad that she is going back but I will surely see her when I visit Delhi.

GFE: 9/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Looks: 7/10 (short with tummy but fair and great assets).

Damage: 2.5 k + 1.5 at counter.

Achilies
06-05-16, 17:50
Hi mongers!

Hope you guys doing well. Well I've been out from the mongering since year I was busy with my preparation! But this unexpected thing happened near famous theater near cross roads!!I went that area to have Biryani at famous restaurant I was feeling hungry! So it was Saturday I thought there will be less people in ac section to my surprised there was huge line for that section at that I felt like India is secular country when it's come to food, even on Saturday crowd was huge so I lost interest on Biryani I had lassi and going back to my room on the way near famous theater I encountered a lady first I just casually looked at her and she doing the same. Aunty was good she s.

Just looked like famous character artist of Telugu. Asked me to fallow and I did so asked 500 rs for fun in theater I got shocked because this kinda incident first time for I wanted to give it try and negotiated to 400 rs plus ticket money! Bought ticket crowd obviously less as we went to biggest flop movie of Hollywood ever checked corner seat and settled! I top access permitted and she started pumping my junior it was bit embarrassing for me but yeah Johnny had a upper hand over mind, pumped well for 10 mins while was playing with soft boobs perky nipples. 2nd round was also there had good 30 mins in theater for 500 rs I felt it was worth cleaned my self and left out! Though it was strange experience for me I'm not sure you may check on Saturday and Sunday nights near theaters I had luck! I even asked her to come to room for f but she said no as she don't come to rooms I was willing to pay her 2 k but she said no!

Anyways guys this was my experience as I never did in theaters try your luck if you want to!!

Happy mongering guys!

MrRoyya
06-06-16, 04:14
FS at TDS. That is new. Well still sinking.

Bro. Get the test done at any reputed clinic, should be fine, you will not contract HIV with 6 strokes. Chill there. You will be fine, it normally takes 2-3 months for something to show up.

Relax and carry protection always. Don't forget to get yourself tested.

Still sinking in me. FS at TDS.Hi Babykutu or any senior?

I want to get myself tested, can you suggest any diagnostic center or a clinic which doesn't go through the counselling procedure and all. Hope you understand, I don't want to face those embarrassing questions of how and why. Any place where everything is kept discreet without asking any questions?

BabyKutu
06-06-16, 06:38
Hi Babykutu or any senior?

I want to get myself tested, can you suggest any diagnostic center or a clinic which doesn't go through the counselling procedure and all. Hope you understand, I don't want to face those embarrassing questions of how and why. Any place where everything is kept discreet without asking any questions?Bro. Get a PM I can send you more explicit details.

Any Vijaya Diagnostic centres will get you the basic tests done.

ELIZA 1 or any other serum tests are quite discrete. Option of councelling is open when you choose to get tested at a hospital.

All the best. Stay Safe.

Sandy60
06-06-16, 17:54
Dear brethren,

I have shared the contact of a small time actress to many people over here. It seems some of you are sending extremely inappropriate messages to her at odd hours. She has even shared the contact numbers of people troubling her.

I Kindly request all those morons to stop harassing her with msgs. Else I will put up your numbers here.

ABS1199
06-06-16, 18:30
Hi Babykutu or any senior?

I want to get myself tested, can you suggest any diagnostic center or a clinic which doesn't go through the counselling procedure and all. Hope you understand, I don't want to face those embarrassing questions of how and why. Any place where everything is kept discreet without asking any questions?Any private path lab can do Elisa. But if have a gut feeling that HIV might be the sure case with you, then it's better to go to the doctor with HIV test results.

Stay away from your partner till the tests are done and results are negative.

Brother I am not scaring you but just giving a caution.

DummyDing
06-06-16, 23:10
Hi guys,

Hope all are doing well.

I am new to this forum.

Need some good SP contacts as I am totally free this week. Want to try long pending adventure.

I cannot help in exchanging contacts now as I am new to this. But I will definitely do my best to help you in future.

Thanks in advance.

RahulRocks
06-07-16, 07:28
This is same spa branch opp. To famous bakery mpur. They have nearby deal. Called.

Reception and booked thai therapist. There are 2 Thai therapist. This one name start with A. Reached spa on time. I'm few min dispo was removed and she demanded 2 k for service. Was not ready to reduce some how managed with 1800. Very hot in kissing and giving hand job. Top access was easily given. Nice boobs. Totally enjoyed.

I visited her 3 times. Rest two review will post later. She has shared her mobile number with me.

SaswatLove
06-07-16, 17:36
Hi to all mongers,

Recently tried Miss Anita from Lpally. She is doing this at Kpally housing in a aunty house which is safe. She is a girl not a lady.

Not good looking but have a very nice figure. Started the job with boobs pressing and sucking which she allows.

Very sexy ass loved to fuck her ass. Fucked her in missionary and WOT and came in her.

Overall good satisfaction she enjoys with you.

Here is my report card.

Color- 4/10 dark in color pure south Indian.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10 very firm and round boobs 32 size.

Pussy- 7/10.

Ass- 8/10 very sexy.

Damage- 2 K + 0. 5 for room.

WIR- no, if desperate may try her.

Enjoy the sex life!

Dabbang
06-07-16, 18:59
Yes sharing is fun but you might have cone across some situation in your mongering life where the contacts them self are not ready. You cannot share them. Moreover, I said not to ask contact of Thai gal but I am open to share contact of African gal, since she is into this business. But no one has asked me so far her contact, but only judging the story.

Obviously.

You are a good "story" teller but not a good monger-brother. I have read all of your post. You may need to learn a thing or two from the likes of Babykuttu, Desipunter from Hyderabad forum. Or since you post in Delhi too, Rahul can be a good example.

Believe me there is lot of joy in sharing. Fake stories may give you small high but in the end you know what is the truth.

Cheers Buddy.

MrRoyya
06-08-16, 02:19
Any private path lab can do Elisa. But if have a gut feeling that HIV might be the sure case with you, then it's better to go to the doctor with HIV test results.

Stay away from your partner till the tests are done and results are negative.

Brother I am not scaring you but just giving a caution.I'm going to get done from a lab just had the question if I need any prescription or something, if the prescription is not there was worried that I might face the questions. As per Babykutu's response I'm assuming that no prescription is needed and I can get it tested easily. So will get it tested this week, why do I need to take the results to the doctor? Don't they reports say positive or negative? I'm just worried bro, it was an MP and I couldn't control it, I pulled out after some 6 stroked or something and we didn't cum. Hoping for the best.

BabyKutu
06-08-16, 05:43
why do I need to take the results to the doctor? Don't they reports say positive or negative? I'm just worried bro, it was an MP and I couldn't control it, I pulled out after some 6 stroked or something and we didn't cum. Hoping for the best.Yep. Results are for you ti keep and act on Bro. That said hoping for the best for you and all's well ends well.

Fraternity is with you. Go for it. Stay Safe and all the best.

Rajk567
06-08-16, 07:48
Hi people,

This is my first post. I need details f a safe 3 star hotel details to stay FR a night FR some action.

Which is the best? Please help in this, this will be my first exp. Will share the exp. Soon.

Please PM the details ASAP.

Thank you.

Desparad
06-08-16, 09:47
Hello everyone,

This is my second post out here on the forum and I wish this reaches out to all my friends who share the same passion. I am amazed and also very happy with the amount of sharing we do and the friendly suggestions which keep passing here and there on the forum. Totally appreciated! I being a silent reader to the senior members posts and the regular guys here, want to seek information about a couple of things.

1. Need info about dating. How much has this developed in a fast moving city like Hyderabad? Do we have any agencies or people or websites or apps which we can rely on with assured privacy and total pleasure? (I remember an App meant for dating, but I felt that too boring to be shit).

2. There is this new MP (opened 12 days back) starting with be, opened in M Pur, Hyderabad. Visited that today not to use the service but just to know the whereabouts, got to learn that it is part of the ever green A group of spas. Will share more details of this on PM. Need FR on it, because from day 1 itself I see always cars parked and bustling with new customers here.

As always, thanks in advance for your much needed and timely suggestions and information. Hope we all find what we are all here for.

Like always, men will be men!

Kiss666
06-08-16, 11:32
Hi dear friends,

I need Rose details please in which MP she is available. She is leaving on Saturday so I want to try her tomorrow. Please PM details.

VickyDove09
06-08-16, 17:31
Tried the L Spa in Gachibowli.

The massage is professional. Dispo did not move an inch. The therapist gave an expression like I asked her to commit a grave crime, when I asked for extras. Hilarious expression though. Prolonged the discussion for extras to see her funny expressions.

The massage was really good, may be because the other places I visited focused only on extras, for the first time enjoyed the massage. The girls name is after a English football club, and looks cute, but strictly didn't give in for extras. Not sure about other therapists in this place.

BabyKutu
06-08-16, 21:29

The massage is professional. Dispo did not move an inch. The therapist gave an expression like I asked her to commit a grave crime, when I asked for extras. Hilarious expression though. Prolonged the discussion for extras to see her funny expressions.

The massage was really good, may be because the other places I visited focused only on extras, for the first time enjoyed the massage. The girls name is after a English football club, and looks cute, but strictly didn't give in for extras. Not sure about other therapists in this place.They don't Bro, that place has not been cracked by anyone, I do remember one of them mentioning about extras in their reports but I highly doubt it.

It is good place for a nice rub though.

Stay Safe.

ABS1199
06-09-16, 02:09
Hi people,

This is my first post. I need details f a safe 3 star hotel details to stay FR a night FR some action.

Which is the best? Please help in this, this will be my first exp. Will share the exp. Soon.

Thank you.Try L N T hitch or Gachbowli.

I have used it with my ex-GF.

ABS1199
06-09-16, 02:30

The massage was really good, may be because the other places I visited focused only on extras, for the first time enjoyed the massage. The girls name is after a English football club, and looks cute, but strictly didn't give in for extras. Not sure about other therapists in this place.Madhapur branch has Telugu girl. She gives HJ at 500.

Lars1202
06-09-16, 03:15
Any spa with Telugu massage girl and will reciprocate my contacts.

Dabbang
06-09-16, 04:51
I have been there twice. No details asked about girl. Just mentioned +1 on form. But carry some backpacks along with you to give an impression that you are from out of city and address ID should also be of some other city. Book it via MMT. Huge discounts available.

Try L N T hitch or Gachbowli.

I have used it with my ex-GF.

Pram1000
06-09-16, 05:58
Hi people,

Thank you.I've sent you a PM.

Mirchi9
06-09-16, 06:28
I cracked it in 2013 but that Manipuri gal left L spa in 2014. She was at drama spa until last yr where she continued with me but now she moved from there and I don't have her new number, but remember that she moved to new M spa chain branch in outskirts of city.

Last year I got one more Manipuri in L spa. She was fond of kissing and fondling.

After 2 sessions, she opened up and allowed groping and HJ.

When I saw her last time, she said that she was planning to go back to her native place on 31 May.

Must have left now. Don't have her number.

They don't Bro, that place has not been cracked by anyone, I do remember one of them mentioning about extras in their reports but I highly doubt it.

It is good place for a nice rub though.

Stay Safe.

Mirchi9
06-09-16, 06:38
That Miss A does good nuru type of B2B, BBBJ, allows fingering and shower together if you raise the bar by 1 k more.

Tried her twice, got bored and stopped visiting that place.

There are 2 Thai therapist. This one name start with A. Reached spa on time. ... Nice boobs. Totally enjoyed.

I visited her 3 times. Rest two review will post later. She has shared her mobile number with me.

Jaay Zeez
06-09-16, 07:28
3 - 5* hotels. Its been a while since I travelled. Can we have visitors daytime / evening? How is the scene like? I am also looking for some high end contacts in Hyderabad. Been laying low for too long and lost all I had.

Would much appreciate any help. Thank you Hyderabad seniors!

Chahyd
06-09-16, 14:35
Amen. Visited the spa.

I guess this branch is still new.

The therapist tell's me the weekends are busy but weekdays are slow.

They have a couple of new therapists. Standard fare.

This is same spa branch opp. To famous bakery mpur. They have nearby deal. Called.

Reception and booked thai therapist. There are 2 Thai therapist. This one name start with A. Reached spa on time. I'm few min dispo was removed and she demanded 2 k for service. Was not ready to reduce some how managed with 1800. Very hot in kissing and giving hand job. Top access was easily given. Nice boobs. Totally enjoyed.

HardNutChn
06-09-16, 16:34
Hello Hyderabad bros,

I will be travelling to Hyderabad first time. Staying in Lmn tree, Hitech City. Any pointers to good MPs with extras will be grateful. I can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai. Please PM me.

Desparad
06-09-16, 16:45
Hello everyone,

This is the third time I have been to this Spa located in Madhapur, a spa starting with the 12th English alphabet. First time when I have been here, I was a bit apprehensive to try it out given the mixed reviews about this place. But now that this is the third time, with consistency and thorough observation here below is the info for the benefit of you people.

Choice of therapist:

3 therapists at any given point of time.

I have used the service of only one therapist all the three times but based on what I heard the others are a mixed bag of toys.

You need to mention what you need, depending on that you would be assigned a therapist, subject to availability of her.

Overall rating for the choice element: 3.5/5.

Preferred therapist: Shillong girl with name starting with 12th English alphabet.

She is a perfect therapist who can make your day. She is not super sexy by looks nor does she do miracles with hands. It is the simplicity which is attractive about this therapist. She does not do anything more that HJ if its your first time with her. You shall have free and unrestricted hands however.

Overall rating for this therapist: 4/5 (If you have the resources to try out others, please do. I believe its an attempt worth wasting resources).

Rates at the counter:

Very much affordable! In fact the word cheap describes this better. This Spa is every now and then on and off on NB deals. Right now, yes listed! There is deal which you get service for less than 1 K. If you are regular here, I was assured that the price will be fixed for you under 1 K for a long time which I thought was a good deal given that these type can become your default list of MP when everything else on earth falls apart.

Overall rating of the rates: 4.5/5.

Actual massage service:

As one can expect at such a place, the actual massage is not that awesome. It ranges between average and good. The maximum it can be is very good, but that again depends on your knowledge of massages. I actually guided and showed my therapist the regions to massage and the method, that way I could extract some actual juice. But if you are here for a good massage apart from extras, then do not expect much from the massage part.

Overall rating of the massage: 3/5.

Extra service rates:

Well the therapist I tried charges a very user friendly amount. Given my behavior I got it dead cheap. I guess anyone would be quoted an almost similar user friendly charges. To sum up, super affordable and very pocket friendly. Depending on the service, she might go up or down on her quote.

Overall rating on the extra service pricing: 4.5/5.

Factors to consider:

- Average to good ambiance. (Depends on your perception).

- Decent washrooms however hot water showers very rarely available. (Their geysers always are under repair).

- Not a time watchers, those extra minutes always ready to be stretched. (The best part, no hurry).

- Decent and friendly therapists. (If you are a talkative person).

- Friendly front desk, if you know what I am talking about. (The more you squeeze, the more juice you get!).

Overall experience: 3.9/5. (My perceptive rating).

Interested people who wish to know the full details and tit bits which are hard to mention here on the forum, please PM.

That's all folks!

Cheers

TheXFile2016
06-09-16, 19:35
Hi, I got a couple of pics let me know if you have tried anyone.

LoverG
06-09-16, 20:31
Friends,

I am Hyderabad for a couple of weeks vacation. I was searching through my phone book and seems like all the SP's I knew changed their numbers except one.

He sent me this pic in whatsapp. Liked the pic. Girl seemed a little arrogant in the beginning but later eased up. Told her I would leave if she continues being uptight.

We got comfortable, little cuddling and stuff. Undressed, she gave a nice BJ and then banged in missionary and WOT.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Cooperation:8/10.

WIR: may be.

Damages: 6 k + 1 K for the hour.

Willing to share the SP info for reliable trades.

BabyKutu
06-09-16, 22:43
I cracked it in 2013 but that Manipuri gal left L spa in 2014. She was at drama spa until last yr where she continued with me but now she moved from there and I don't have her new number, but remember that she moved to new M spa chain branch in outskirts of city.

When I saw her last time, she said that she was planning to go back to her native place on 31 May.

Must have left now. Don't have her number.KUDOS Bro. Nothing is impregnable.

Stay Safe.

LoverG
06-10-16, 01:26
Hi, I got a couple of pics let me know if you have tried anyone.Not so sure about the rest but I am pretty sure about the second one. As far as I remember, could rate it an above average experience.

Who is the SP? First one looks MILF. Good luck.

LazeInPeace
06-10-16, 08:37
Dear mongers,

Travelling to Hyderabad for a day or 2 this Sunday and Monday.

Request inde Telugu HW contacts to my PM inbox.

Can trade Kolkata contacts.

Thanks

LoverG
06-10-16, 09:26
Visited the much discussed spa in Hi tech city today.

It's nearby the ratnadeep store.

Drew zoey or someone with that kinda name. Not good looking at all.

Massage skills are impressive. Not a time watcher. Very detailed.

No extras at all. Absolutely not. She wasn't giving any hints either. So I just asked if this is it and she said that's it.

Took shower and came out.

Did anyone have luck there? I saw a few good looking skimpy dressed chicks as well. May be they would end it happily.

Damage 1500 plus 300 tip.

Massage: very good. 8. 5/10.

Wir: may be if I need a good massage.

Falthu Male
06-10-16, 14:47
Hi guys,

New Bird is in town and its been 5 days. Did anybody try her.

Appreciate quick feed back.

5 K for 2 sessions.

Chahyd
06-10-16, 15:14
2. There is this new MP (opened 12 days back) starting with be, opened in M Pur, Hyderabad. Visited that today not to use the service but just to know the whereabouts, got to learn that it is part of the ever green A group of spas. Will share more details of this on PM. Need FR on it, because from day 1 itself I see always cars parked
Like always, men will be men!Writing this field report after two days. I waited as I was one of the two guess that showed up to the spa for the entire day. The place is small and has six rooms. One room has an attached bathroom and the other five share a common bathroom. The rooms are small and they only have two therapists as of now. They plan on adding more if the business grows. From the looks of it it looks like this place is going to be another L. Only Indian therapists and the massage was OK. ID rate it 5/10. Stayed away from everything sensitive. Maybe too new. All the cars are deceiving.

Masterix42
06-10-16, 15:38
Have been reading contradicting reports about this spa and I decided to figure this out myself! Someone mentioned a therapist with name beginning with L is good but the whole exp turned out to be legit. To add to my irritation, you have to walk in your towel to the bathroom that is a good 10.

Meters away from the room! On the way to the shower, one other customer saw me half naked which was embarrassing! So much for trying to monger at a new place!

I guess the rule is stick to the ones you know when you are desperate? LOL.

Mahmed
06-11-16, 03:28
I do remember picking up some very few decent SW's from the streets of the city but this was few years back.

Those times the hot spots used to be surrounding the lake in the middle of the city, numerous places near the Bhills, Jhills, Pguta, Bgumpt, etc as all might be aware of.

What about the present times though? How is this side of the story going on?? I haven't ventured for SW's since long. Has the quality and service bettered or still S?

Any new hot Spots for crawling and picking few decent SW's?

LoverG
06-11-16, 03:52
Well, henceforth no expectations from the L Spa.

Not really sure if anyone had any luck there. Some pointers are greatly appreciated.

Have been reading contradicting reports about this spa and I decided to figure this out myself! Someone mentioned a therapist with name beginning with L is good but the whole exp turned out to be legit. To add to my irritation, you have to walk in your towel to the bathroom that is a good 10.

Meters away from the room! On the way to the shower, one other customer saw me half naked which was embarrassing! So much for trying to monger at a new place!

I guess the rule is stick to the ones you know when you are desperate? LOL.

RahulRocks
06-11-16, 06:23
This is new spa I saw in Groupon. Located near some bakery in j hills. Its name is after famous cricket Stadium in Kolkata.

Called them asked directly for service and full relaxation was promised. A nice massage and HJ in last. No extra tip. Overall OK experience. All therapists seems to be from NE. I guess more things are available.

Pepper1975
06-11-16, 07:43
Hi guys,

New Bird is in town and its been 5 days. Did anybody try her.

Appreciate quick feed back.

5 K for 2 sessions.So could you try this one. Looks pretty OK. Are you posting a report.

TheFapFinder
06-11-16, 09:06
Hey bro,

mind sharing the digits of these aunties or any SP who is dealing them. Will fill you in with same contacts.

Desparad
06-11-16, 10:48
Yes, she will be here for about two months more only!

Hi everyone,

After hearing and listening to a lot of FR's about a Spa located in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] which starts with the 13th English alphabet and which has only three letters. Tried it out! However before trying I wanted to make my attempt fool proof so did some ground work with the receptionist. She is well tamed now! And for those who have not tried this therapist, here is my gift to you all, specially packed and delivered at this Spa from Thailand. (Name of the therapist is 'A type of textile').

Ratings:

Service: 4.5/5.

Therapist looks: 4.6/5.

Therapist friendliness: 4.5/5.

Extra service factor: 4.7/5.

Price: A bit over priced, but trust me on this. You shall feel that Thai feel!

This one stays here for an other good 40-45 days only. So better get her!

PM for unrestricted and decoded information.

Have fun!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Desparad
06-11-16, 11:02
Hey there,

If you still have the contact of the SP, could you or my friend here who already used the service, PM the digits of the SP.

Thanks in advance.

Pepper1975
06-11-16, 14:43
Greetings to all fellow mongers,

New here in Hyderabad. But not new to mongering. Firstly let me acknowledge fellow monger Desparad for prompt assistance. Thanks bro and hope I can be of some help sometime. Secondly here is my first FR.

Contacted a MP through locanto. Gen Area be Pally near a famous junction named after a gem.

Had no expectations whatsoever.

Reached the location and was guided to the place. Some residential colony, 3rd floor. Was shown three girls. One was Nepali looking while the other two appeared to be from north. Went with the Nepali. Entered a room, very basic but clean. Immediately popped the question. She accepted but requested not to tell the owner who supposedly doesn't know. Started with massage. Used cream and light fingers here and there. She didn't object to groping. After cream she used oil and then b2 b using her boobs. She asked for permission for French and I gave the nod. She gave nice head, then put a mattress on floor and started with WOT followed by Mish and then doggy. Said no for anal. Very cooperative, tight pussy and great ass. Later BJ, HJ with me sucking her boob and a finger each in her pussy and ass. Pushed her to my dick and CIM. Nice beginning to a new innings. 2. 5 to the MP and 1. 5 to the chick. Got her number and pic. Overall 6.5. Positives- cooperation.

TheXFilex2016
06-11-16, 18:49
Not so sure about the rest but I am pretty sure about the second one. As far as I remember, could rate it an above average experience.

Who is the SP? First one looks MILF. Good luck.Thanks for info. Can you drop your score card and how much did you pay and looks on a scale of 0-10?

Other images got from Kittu (locanto) but expensive, 10 k for short time.

TheXFilex2016
06-11-16, 18:52
Hey there,

If you still have the contact of the SP, could you or my friend here who already used the service, PM the digits of the SP.

Thanks in advance.They asked 10 k for short time because of that looking for feedback before making a decision.

I can't share no since no Private account. Just go through locanto and try Ameerpet ads.

Ssdel
06-11-16, 19:44
Hello brothers,

I have planned a trip to Hyderabad soon in the week.

Reference for indie contacts near Secundrabad station preferred with some guest friendly hotel options.

Can revert with Delhi contact if the need be.

TIA.

Safe mongering.

SaswatLove
06-12-16, 10:44
Hi to all mongers.

How is all your Sunday going on?

Here is my FR for the same aunty from P Nagar. Name starts with S, a perfect bhabi type material to fuck.

After my first visit on last Sunday tried again with her and believe me it was awesome experience. What a figure to fuck.

Her height and thighs are a fantasy for me and that drove me to her again. This type I have taken much time to explore her and fuck in WOT, miss and doggy. What a ass. Very much fuckable.

Boobs are saggy but firm to press. And I suck them to my fullest like her baby. That was so yummy boobs. This time I have fucked her for 15 minutes in different position.

All other details are already shared but for me this aunty drove me crazy mongers. I am like addicted to her beauty and fuckable figure.

Report card already shared so not sharing again, sharing again because my she was like my fantasy to fuck a neighbor aunty type.

Damages- 4 K for one time.

Enjoy and have fun!

MeatHyd101
06-12-16, 17:49
Hi Folks.

Anyone has any update on Priya. The educated indi gal who used to flip between Hyderabad / Blr? Her no. Is not working since many days. Did she change digits or did she quit all this?

If anyone is in touch with her or has any updates about her then please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering!

HentaiKing
06-12-16, 19:56
I am new to Hyderabad. Went to l spa at Gachi on Thursday.

The spa is dead in terms of extras.

However massage is good.

Had Swedish aroma massage. A mizo girl Mm was my therapist. Asked for extras, she denied straight away.

Damage 1.3 k.

Any pointers for other MP. Will stay in Hyderabad for next three months.

Ssdel
06-12-16, 21:26
I am based in Delhi but will visit Hyderabad this week.

Can reciprocate with Delhi contacts if the need be.

TIA.

Ss.

Safe mongering.

New here in Hyderabad. But not new to mongering. Firstly let me acknowledge fellow monger Desparad for prompt assistance. Thanks bro and hope I can be of some help sometime. Secondly here is my first FR.

Contacted a MP through locanto. Gen Area be Pally near a famous junction named after a gem.

Reached the location and was guided to the place. Some residential colony, 3rd floor. Was shown three girls. One was Nepali looking while the other two appeared to be from north. Went with the Nepali. Entered a room, very basic but clean. Immediately popped the question. She accepted but requested not to tell the owner who supposedly doesn't know. Started with massage. Used cream and light fingers here and there. She didn't object to groping. After cream she used oil and then b2 b using her boobs. She asked for permission for French and I gave the nod. She gave nice head, then put a mattress on floor and started with WOT followed by Mish and then doggy. Said no for anal. Very cooperative, tight pussy and great ass. Later BJ, HJ with me sucking her boob and a finger each in her pussy and ass. Pushed her to my dick and CIM. Nice beginning to a new innings. 2. 5 to the MP and 1. 5 to the chick. Got her number and pic. Overall 6.5. Positives- cooperation.

XDragon
06-13-16, 05:21
Hi guys,

Am Kerala based guy, new to Hyderabad and looking for MP which provides few extra services near Htch, Mpur areas. Any hints will be deeply appreciated.

Pram1000
06-13-16, 05:26
3 - 5* hotels. Its been a while since I travelled. Can we have visitors daytime / evening? How is the scene like? I am also looking for some high end contacts in Hyderabad. Been laying low for too long and lost all I had.

Would much appreciate any help. Thank you Hyderabad seniors!Getting in visitors to most of the hotels these days isn't allowed. You are asked to meet them at the lobby and not take them to your room. The best option would be to check-in together.

LazeInPeace
06-13-16, 16:39
Thanks to Chahyd, who gave me details of this spa.

Called and took appointment for 5 pm.

Assigned therapist J from Nagaland.

Very young girl. Didn't feel like touching her. Asked for extras, she politely declined.

Very good massage though.

Massage 7/10.

AnilChodary
06-13-16, 16:53
Hi, I got a couple of pics let me know if you have tried anyone.I tried blue saree aunty, she is awesome.

LuciferHYD
06-13-16, 16:56
Hi Folks.

Anyone has any update on Priya. The educated indi gal who used to flip between Hyderabad / Blr? Her no. Is not working since many days. Did she change digits or did she quit all this?

If anyone is in touch with her or has any updates about her then please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering!She had once hinted that she is planning to get married and settle down during Jan. Feb. Probably she has settled down.

Any updates from any of the mongers??

SilverDew
06-13-16, 17:01
Guys. Any reviews on the below chicks? SP is quoting a bomb 8 k for ST and 23 for FN.

Don't think anything is worth that, but will try to bring down if we got a feel of his usual rates.

Regards.

VickyDove09
06-13-16, 18:26
Guys. Any reviews on the below chicks? SP is quoting a bomb 8 k for ST and 23 for FN.

Don't think anything is worth that, but will try to bring down if we got a feel of his usual rates.

Regards.Girl in Pic 1 is definitely not worth (Going by the looks). Girl in Pic 2 and Pic 3 looks too artificial with too much makeup! However for 8 k the second girl might be worth a shot!

VickyDove09
06-13-16, 18:35
Getting in visitors to most of the hotels these days isn't allowed. You are asked to meet them at the lobby and not take them to your room. The best option would be to check-in together.I would differ on that. In fact it is much easier to take a girl / guest to room in 4 and 5 star hotels rather than smaller ones. I haven't taken an escort but I have been with my girlfriend into top 4 star hotel in Hyderabad.

Whenever she used to come to Hyderabad on work, I used to go to her hotel very easily (provided by her company) . There were never questions asked. Only once I had a problem because the hotel had a women only floor, but the rest of the times it is very easy.

A simple trick which will work is, take the girl to the restaurant, have dinner and from there take her over to the room. If you are taking an escort ensure she doesn't have too much make up. The problem with escorts they always put much too much make, just keep them updated to be subtle. Taking the girl past 11:00 PM willdefinitely get stares and questions. However anytime from morning 10- Night 10 is very safe and there is no need to worry at all and don't bother checking with the girl. That is actually more risky.

You can PM me for Hotel details.

VickyDove09
06-13-16, 18:37
I am new to Hyderabad. Went to l spa at Gachi on Thursday.

The spa is dead in terms of extras.

However massage is good.

Had Swedish aroma massage. A mizo girl Mm was my therapist. Asked for extras, she denied straight away.

Damage 1.3 k.

Any pointers for other MP. Will stay in Hyderabad for next three months.This is a trap place. Easy to find in Group On and many newbies get lured to this place given its easy access near Gbowl. Tried recently and had the same issue.

Lalu111
06-13-16, 18:55

Regards.All photo shopped images and these highly used / misused wide open holes certainly do not deserve more than 3-4 K for the FN.

TryingNew
06-13-16, 19:44
Today Visited this new spain G area which is branch of famous spa which is bang opposite to Bakery.

A nice Thai was assigned and Oh God For some reason she was drooling over me (I am not boosting my ego here but it really happened).

I was about to put off my pants when she arrived so she found me in my undies which she just put off by her self and hold my dick in her hand immediately. She didn't stopped here and started rubbing her ass on my dick.

She pushed me on the mattress and I was without disposable laying naked on the bed.

She started with message on back and asked what I like massage or massage plus which I politely declined.

She sat beside and put my hand on her breast which were small but suckable which I did she guide my hand on her pussy. I did fingered her, sucked boobs, kissed all over her.

All the deed ended with nice massage again.

Tipped her 1 k.

At the end she gave me her number and said she can come to any hotel and will charge me 3 k.

Overall wow.

LazeInPeace
06-14-16, 02:08
Seniors please inbox / PM me the digits of this lady.

Looking for the company of Telugu MILF.

Tried 2 spas in Hyderabad yesterday.

Hi,

Came in contact with Miss Ap having place with A/C in W married pally.

Widowed, bulky, but white color. Could be found bumping her ass in pubs in sec. No Anal at all.

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Can seniors suggest should I try for someone more worth then her.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.

Subbu786
06-14-16, 03:23
New to mongering.

Please help me.

Need inde contacts in Hyderabad.

RajArya
06-14-16, 04:11
Hi guys,

Am Kerala based guy, new to Hyderabad and looking for MP which provides few extra services near Htch, Mpur areas. Any hints will be deeply appreciated.Try Moh opp to famous bakery.

NorskKing
06-14-16, 10:44
Hi fellow mongers,

I am in India, Hyderabad for few days. My expectations and budget is high. Can any of you share contacts of clean girls / woman. I will write a detail report after the action.

Please PM me.

Kamal2344
06-14-16, 11:13
Hi Seniors,

I'll be spending 1 night in Hyderabad and I am planning to get some adventure. Can someone suggest contact of some girl. Budget around 7 K. Can exchange numbers of contacts in Bangalore if required.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Satishsubhadra
06-14-16, 12:03
I'm newly joined can any one tell me how to get the contacts and friends.

Wanderer0231
06-14-16, 13:43
Hi all,

After reviewing several posts for a few days decided to buy a subscription and got one just now.

Bro TryingNew, can you PM me the details of the chick you tried? Also let me know where the spa is. I am new to mongering however, I'd prefer to contact the indie directly as opposed to having them in MP or through SP. Though MP / SP are not a strict no-no!

Other bros, if someone can pass on contact numbers of some Indie's will be great. I shall share contacts as and when I get a few.

Thanks,

Wanderer

Today Visited this new spain G area which is branch of famous spa which is bang opposite to Bakery.

A nice Thai was assigned and Oh God For some reason she was drooling over me (I am not boosting my ego here but it really happened).

I was about to put off my pants when she arrived so she found me in my undies which she just put off by her self and hold my dick in her hand immediately. She didn't stopped here and started rubbing her ass on my dick.

She pushed me on the mattress and I was without disposable laying naked on the bed..

LoverG
06-14-16, 14:19
Dude,

You must be a rockstar or a stud to have a chick giving herself like that.

Do you care to share the name of the masseuse and tell a bit about her looks?

Cheers,

She pushed me on the mattress and I was without disposable laying naked on the bed.

She started with message on back and asked what I like massage or massage plus which I politely declined.

She sat beside and put my hand on her breast which were small but suckable which I did she guide my hand on her pussy. I did fingered her, sucked boobs, kissed all over her.

Tipped her 1 k.

At the end she gave me her number and said she can come to any hotel and will charge me 3 k.

Overall wow.

Subbu786
06-14-16, 15:43
Hi everybody,

New to mongering.

Please share indie contacts in Hyderabad.

Pepper1975
06-14-16, 17:09
Hi,

Came in contact with Miss Ap having place with A/C in W married pally.

Widowed, bulky, but white color. Could be found bumping her ass in pubs in sec. No Anal at all.

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Can seniors suggest should I try for someone more worth then her.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.Can you PM her digits. Any feedback.

NeoGuy11
06-14-16, 18:01
A new city. A new beginning. A new opportunity.

I have recently shifted to your historic city.

As is my habit, I went through the last 150 or so pages of this forum. 2 things stood out:

1. Hyderabad is expensive (specially compared to Delhi).

2. Sharing and caring is limited too, and most people insist on Exchange.

Anyways, my call for help was answered by 2 dear old friends, and a new one. But due to certain issues, nothing could materialize immediately. So the 3rd thing got highlighted. The SPs or Indies ask for solid references.

So, leaving aside these contacts, started MP research. Contacted a Thai spa, booked an appointment and insisted on a Thai therapist. The ambiance was good. Rooms were discreet but only curtains. Opted for a Dry massage, bargained to 2 k (costly!) Changed into a dispo and gifted Miss Thai a chocolate.

Chit chatted with her during the nice massage. Around 20 minutes into it she was feeling tired. She rested for a couple of minutes while we talked. Then she herself asked for extras. Negotiated, bargained, cajoled her while all the while hugging and kissing her. Finally agreed on 1.5 K for HJ+TL+Bottom access.

But before she could do anything, I made her lie on the bed and started giving her a massage myself for around 10 minutes. Slowly started kissing her and pressing and sucking her medium sized melons. While massaging her thighs, started fingering her. Initial resistance gave way to co-operation as her wetness increased. Although in my experience, such ladies cum quickly, but it wasn't so in this case. Miss Thai made me work for 8-10 minutes to make her cum (didn't go for DATY though).

Now I tried for BBBJ or CBJ but was refused. Didn't argue, put see immediately and started in miss position. Banged for couple of minutes, changed to WOT for sometime and finished in Miss.

Although deal was 1.5 K, but since the deal was exceeded, paid her 1 k more I. E. 2.5 K total. Time was 10 minutes past 1 HR, but no one disturbed.

All in all, a nice experience (a first infact without a door LOL). Only downside no BJ. Got her number and kissed goodbye.

WIR: Yes, but later.

NOTE: As has been advised by my old friends, may share only with few till I am familiar with the scene here and the mongers here. Otherwise, chances are that prices may be jacked up. (Sorry, I know this goes against the philosophy of sharing, but as they say When in Rome, do as Romans do).

NeoGuy11
06-14-16, 18:07
Hi brother,

Bang opposite bakery seems to be M Salon. When I contacted them, they insisted that its a pure salon and no spa services are provided there (G branch). Same can be had in their Hills branch only.

Tipped her 1 k.

Overall wow.

LazeInPeace
06-14-16, 18:45
A generous monger kindly extended me contacts aunty A and K from Kpally.

When K responded to message and call, she asked me for pic. Which I sent.

After reading this post I felt idiotic.

Should I go ahead and meet her tomorrow or forget the wish of experiencing the companionship??

Friends please advice.

NEVER DO THIS. If there is a 10% chance that she is not a provider, this is a solid proof that she could report to LE. If you have any family, just DON'T DO.

Akkajin
06-14-16, 19:15
Hi guys,

Heard Miss T is arriving. Any updates on her present visit?

DeepBanger
06-14-16, 21:22
Hi to all mongers.

Here is my FR for the same aunty from P Nagar. Name starts with S, a perfect bhabi type material to fuck.

After my first visit on last Sunday tried again with her and believe me it was awesome experience. What a figure to fuck.

Her height and thighs are a fantasy for me and that drove me to her again. This type I have taken much time to explore her and fuck in WOT, miss and doggy. What a ass. Very much fuckable.

Boobs are saggy but firm to press. And I suck them to my fullest like her baby. That was so yummy boobs. This time I have fucked her for 15 minutes in different position.

All other details are already shared but for me this aunty drove me crazy mongers. I am like addicted to her beauty and fuckable figure.

Report card already shared so not sharing again, sharing again because my she was like my fantasy to fuck a neighbor aunty type.

Enjoy and have fun!Hi bro,

I stay in P. Nagar can I get her digits in exchange with others numbers I have.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

TheXFilex2016
06-15-16, 00:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LoverG
06-15-16, 06:44
Banged the first one for 5 k ST. You can definitely bargain.

Pretty good but not as pretty as the pic. Obviously.

Cooperative but ymmv. Cheers,

Regards.

LazeInPeace
06-15-16, 07:39
Anxiously awaiting response from S of P. Nagar. Thanks saswat bro for helping with the contact. A sent a message asking for cell number of the referrer.

Happened to see aura above CVS when walking down to road number 1.

Went up, took a 1 hour session with therapist minx.

Good massage. Asked if I wanted HJ. I said yes.

Very mechanical, yet thanks to minx for the relive experienced.

Clean place.

No doors, only curtains. Not a comfortable thing.

No attached bathrooms. Luckily guest house close by.

Massage 8/10.

HJ 5/10.

Samar01
06-15-16, 10:37
A generous monger kindly extended me contacts aunty A and K from Kpally.

When K responded to message and call, she asked me for pic. Which I sent.

After reading this post I felt idiotic.

Should I go ahead and meet her tomorrow or forget the wish of experiencing the companionship??

Friends please advice.You already sent the pic and cannot change it now. No point worrying over spilled milk.

Be careful and not do anything like this in future.

It's entirely up to you now to see K or not. Even if you don't go, anyone else that comes across your photo in her phone may still decipher that you gone to meet her.

Have a beer and chill bro. Don't think too much about it.

Samar01
06-15-16, 10:39
Hi guys,

Heard Miss T is arriving. Any updates on her present visit?Since you are announcing her arrival, looks like many Hyderabad mongers are looking forward to it? LOL.

I am guessing she is good in service.

PM me the contact / Damage / Ref Akka (But I really mean brother) .

Pram1000
06-15-16, 11:32
I would differ on that. In fact it is much easier to take a girl / guest to room in 4 and 5 star hotels rather than smaller ones. I haven't taken an escort but I have been with my girlfriend into top 4 star hotel in Hyderabad.

Whenever she used to come to Hyderabad on work, I used to go to her hotel very easily (provided by her company) . There were never questions asked. Only once I had a problem because the hotel had a women only floor, but the rest of the times it is very easy.

A simple trick which will work is, take the girl to the restaurant, have dinner and from there take her over to the room. If you are taking an escort ensure she doesn't have too much make up. The problem with escorts they always put much too much make, just keep them updated to be subtle. Taking the girl past 11:00 PM willdefinitely get stares and questions. However anytime from morning 10- Night 10 is very safe and there is no need to worry at all and don't bother checking with the girl. That is actually more risky.

You can PM me for Hotel details.A girl walking directly to the lift is always viewed with suspicion in all category of hotels, unlike a guy walking in. But as you've mentioned, taking them to the restaurant and than walking up to the room is always easier.

RahulRocks
06-15-16, 11:36
Got call from them about new offers. The girl said for 1 HR 2 k. I reminded her about the deal at nearby.

After bargain 60 min 1500 was offered. The nearby deal is for 45 min. Also the time was given as 2.30.

Reached there on time a Thai therapist was assigned. This place is dam open for extra it seems.

Movement I changed and session started after few dry massage stroke the lady has removed my dispo and giving complete massage.

I was predetermined time that I will not initiate. And this was fun. She was trying all erotic skills she knows to force me to initiate the talk.

Believe me it was very very erotic massage. Once we talk they directly start and do no explore the erotic body part.

This place is too costly 2 k for HJ which is like wag. I refused as already done with erotic fun.

Sometime I feel we are paying too much for HJ or TL. 1 k to 1.5 k cover charges and 1.5 to 2 k service charge which comes around 3 to 4 k.

In this coat get decent F's service.

What is your opinion on this?

Pram1000
06-15-16, 12:50
You've rightly said Bud, mongering in Hyderabad is much more expensive than Delhi and that's because of the demand and supply gap. We have limited options here and many people chasing them and that's another reason you'll find that sharing is also limited on this forum when compared to Delhi. We prefer to restrict sharing as that increases traffic leading to loss of the few contacts. Moreover, the LE is comparatively more active than in Delhi. I've mongered many a time in Delhi and the experience has been much better than here. But that's life here in Hyderabad. Enjoy your stay here. It's haleem time now.

A new city. A new beginning. A new opportunity.

I have recently shifted to your historic city.

As is my habit, I went through the last 150 or so pages of this forum. 2 things stood out:

1. Hyderabad is expensive (specially compared to Delhi).

2. Sharing and caring is limited too, and most people insist on Exchange.

Anyways, my call for help was answered by 2 dear old friends, and a new one. But due to certain issues, nothing could materialize immediately. So the 3rd thing got highlighted. The SPs or Indies ask for solid references.

So, leaving aside these contacts, started MP research. Contacted a Thai spa, booked an appointment and insisted on a Thai therapist. The ambiance was good. Rooms were discreet but only curtains. Opted for a Dry massage, bargained to 2 k (costly!) Changed into a dispo and gifted Miss Thai a chocolate.

Chit chatted with her during the nice massage. Around 20 minutes into it she was feeling tired. She rested for a couple of minutes while we talked. Then she herself asked for extras. Negotiated, bargained, cajoled her while all the while hugging and kissing her. Finally agreed on 1.5 K for HJ+TL+Bottom access.

But before she could do anything, I made her lie on the bed and started giving her a massage myself for around 10 minutes. Slowly started kissing her and pressing and sucking her medium sized melons. While massaging her thighs, started fingering her. Initial resistance gave way to co-operation as her wetness increased. Although in my experience, such ladies cum quickly, but it wasn't so in this case. Miss Thai made me work for 8-10 minutes to make her cum (didn't go for DATY though).

Now I tried for BBBJ or CBJ but was refused. Didn't argue, put see immediately and started in miss position. Banged for couple of minutes, changed to WOT for sometime and finished in Miss.

Although deal was 1.5 K, but since the deal was exceeded, paid her 1 k more I. E. 2.5 K total. Time was 10 minutes past 1 HR, but no one disturbed.

All in all, a nice experience (a first infact without a door LOL). Only downside no BJ. Got her number and kissed goodbye.

WIR: Yes, but later.

NOTE: As has been advised by my old friends, may share only with few till I am familiar with the scene here and the mongers here. Otherwise, chances are that prices may be jacked up. (Sorry, I know this goes against the philosophy of sharing, but as they say When in Rome, do as Romans do).

ABS1199
06-15-16, 14:17
Hi brother,

Bang opposite bakery seems to be M Salon. When I contacted them, they insisted that its a pure salon and no spa services are provided there (G branch). Same can be had in their Hills branch only.I think you got confused between mirror salon.

M is different one, try another name.

Varu2180
06-15-16, 14:41
Any feedback on the following. Got from my SP asking for 15 k for 2 shots.

VickyDove09
06-15-16, 15:30
I have been getting PM's on my last post from some members asking whether the girl friendly 4 star hotels supply girls. For Christ sake please do not go and ask for girls in those hotels, they will throw away right out.

I have just mentioned about the 2 four star hotels in Hyderabad which are not so particular about guests (girls) visiting the room. This is a way to take girls to room in good hotels as guests, without checking with them. These are not the hotels which supply high end girls. Please note that and these are not the Hotels in pimping business. They are genuine high end hotels who do not disturb guests with privacy questions.

SilverDew
06-15-16, 18:14
The SPs are getting greedy by the day. Might be due to some of us who mindlessly throw money.

Its too high dear. Give 5 to 6 k max for 2 hrs. May be can stretch till 7 k which also his very high.

Regards.

Any feedback on the following. Got from my SP asking for 15 k for 2 shots.

TryingNew
06-15-16, 18:46
She is around 5.5, Thai, name start with J.

Dude,

You must be a rockstar or a stud to have a chick giving herself like that.

Do you care to share the name of the masseuse and tell a bit about her looks?

Cheers,

ImtNag
06-16-16, 03:51
Hi,

In Hyderabad for a day. Will be grateful anyone can share contacts. PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Delib
06-16-16, 05:10
Hi all,

After long time I got a accommodation and looking for some indie contact who gives out call service.

I stay near ithub. Kindly PM me and can reciprocate.

SaswatLove
06-16-16, 17:49
Hi to all mongers,

Tried 2 spas recently but no luck yet.

1-H Spa in Hindi its Swarg from Madhapur, assigned a therapist name starts in S, genuine massage when asked for extras politely declined, said they are very much professional into SPA service. Recently the famous Bollywood star son from movie hero visited so it is a pure very high end spa. So no luck there. Any body got any luck here in let me know with any particular therapist name.

2-The spa name starts with E which represents the famous Kolkata cricket stadium, one fellow monger gave a positive feedback here so went in but fund no luck there as well. The therapist is a Nagaland or Mijoram. Got this from near buy but when asked about a nice happy ending she behave as if she do not know what that does mean. Even I tried to signal through my hand movement but she pretend to not aware of this. Anyway it was a bad week for me.

Bro Babykutu helped in giving another spa from it hub the AT Thai spa will try this weekend and will post FR afterwards. Hope to get lucky this time.

RahulRocks
06-17-16, 04:43
Dear friend,

The second spa review I think you are talking about my review. I did got extra service and my review was genuine. Only did is that I have not got any coupon. I call the receptionist and told will it be full satisfaction or not. Do I need to carry any tip as I am coming first time and I do not want to carry anything except case. In directly she told don't worry your body will be fully relaxed. May be that is the reason accordingly therapist was assigned. Just cross check by calling them again.

Just replied to you since I do not want my friends to think otherwise.

Hi to all mongers,

Tried 2 spas recently but no luck yet.

1-H Spa in Hindi its Swarg from Madhapur, assigned a therapist name starts in S, genuine massage when asked for extras politely declined, said they are very much professional into SPA service. Recently the famous Bollywood star son from movie hero visited so it is a pure very high end spa. So no luck there. Any body got any luck here in let me know with any particular therapist name.

2-The spa name starts with E which represents the famous Kolkata cricket stadium, one fellow monger gave a positive feedback here so went in but fund no luck there as well. The therapist is a Nagaland or Mijoram. Got this from near buy but when asked about a nice happy ending she behave as if she do not know what that does mean. Even I tried to signal through my hand movement but she pretend to not aware of this. Anyway it was a bad week for me.

Bro Babykutu helped in giving another spa from it hub the AT Thai spa will try this weekend and will post FR afterwards. Hope to get lucky this time.

TravelBharat
06-17-16, 04:55
Am visiting Hyderabad next week. Would be grateful if you could help me with her number, address or some detail. Deeply appreciate.

Kiran426
06-17-16, 05:29
I tried contacting her on mail about the plan and have not received any reply. She stays in good business hotels, charges 8 k, and is quite professional in approach.

Since you are announcing her arrival, looks like many Hyderabad mongers are looking forward to it? LOL.

I am guessing she is good in service.

PM me the contact / Damage / Ref Akka (But I really mean brother) .

RahulRocks
06-17-16, 11:36
This was second visit to this spa for miss A. This time she was total open. She has not given me disposable and asked to take shower first. I understood this is going to be wild. And it happened. Kissing all over body and she was on me. Trying to ride me but since I did not have protection so it was just from out side only. She cleaned herself. After steamy session got a nice massage too.

RahulRocks
06-17-16, 11:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SandipWantSex
06-17-16, 11:40
Can anyone please give the correct location of this spa. Also help me to choose the therapist for FS. My pm is active. Will reciprocate in Kolkata.

SaswatLove
06-17-16, 15:42
Hi all,

After my last FRs I am getting full of PMs in which my inbox is getting packed and I have to delete all messages.

I got at least more than 50 requests, some bro are only asking for reference and number without sharing anything here or on PM but need contact only.

Anyhow I have managed to share the contact with some fellow mongers but now onward I am not going to share any contact unless there some good FR or any new indie you have.

Please do not pm me.

Now I understood why some seniors do not help new bees here its all because some mongers only feel taking the details without any sharing.

I would request seniors here to PM me some good MPs with therapist name and help me out. I am not getting any support from seniors.

SandipWantSex
06-18-16, 04:13
What is the name of this spa. Please PM me.

SandipWantSex
06-18-16, 05:17
This was second visit to this spa for miss A. This time she was total open. She has not given me disposable and asked to take shower first. I understood this is going to be wild. And it happened. Kissing all over body and she was on me. Trying to ride me but since I did not have protection so it was just from out side only. She cleaned herself. After steamy session got a nice massage too.Please give us a hint of this spa. Also the lady. Is it M. O. H spa?

BabyKutu
06-18-16, 07:08
hi all,

after my last frs i am getting full of pms in which my inbox is getting packed and i have to delete all messages.

I got at least more than 50 requests, some bro are only asking for reference and number without sharing anything here or on pm but need contact only.

Anyhow i have managed to share the contact with some fellow mongers but now onward i am not going to share any contact unless there some good fr or any new indie you have.

Please do not pm me.

Now i understood why some seniors do not help new bees here its all because some mongers only feel taking the details without any sharing.

I would request seniors here to pm me some good mps with therapist name and help me out. I am not getting any support from seniors.check pm bro.

SaswatLove
06-18-16, 12:19
Bro Rahul,

As per your feedback again I have tried he E spa from J hills and this time without any coupon.

I called the no. Before proceeding and asked I am not going through any deal and I need complete relaxation, the guy said comedown directly without any coupon and complete satisfaction will be provided.

When I reached there was NE fat lady and the guy was not around and she assigned a therapist from NE Manipur name starts in L, full name Lucy I don't know if its correct or just a fancy name.

Massage was good DNA I tried to be friendly with her and talked a lot. But my dispo did not moved an inch. At last when I asked for extras she said she is not here for this work. She is very much professional and no extras are getting provided here. So bro its a KLPD again with me.

Wasted 1300 money as I bargained with guy initially at the time of booking as I am not going through near by and of course no tips. So all in I lost 2300 in E spa without any advantage. But the massage was good.

If you are looking for pure massage you may get it in here.

My suggestion to all mongers for E spa J hills its a big no for extras.

Dear friend,

The second spa review I think you are talking about my review. I did got extra service and my review was genuine. Only did is that I have not got any coupon. I call the receptionist and told will it be full satisfaction or not. Do I need to carry any tip as I am coming first time and I do not want to carry anything except case. In directly she told don't worry your body will be fully relaxed. May be that is the reason accordingly therapist was assigned. Just cross check by calling them again.

Just replied to you since I do not want my friends to think otherwise.

Delib
06-18-16, 13:13
Hi all,

For my recent post, I received a PM from fellow monegr about a SP. Contacted over mail and he is asking me to deposit money into the account and then I can pick the gal. He sent me some Picts which are good looking but when I replied stating I'll pay after seeing the girl he says they don't work like that. Told him I'm busy will contact later and then came a reply which made my doubt more clear. He says I can pick 2 girls from the Picts that he sent for same rate. But I have to deposit money in to the account. Not sure if any one encountered this SP. His name is Hindi word of Evening. I didn't reply anymore and just ignored further messages.

And the person who gave me there were some credibility issues raised by fellow forum members on his posts.

SandipWantSex
06-18-16, 18:59
Today I visited e Thai spa in J hill. When called they said today weekend so can't give discount. But my bargain take that down to 1 k for hour. Entered massage started by ms m. Are. A. massage was very good. She know the skills. After asking about extras only HJ was available. May be because it's my 1st time there. Any way settled for 500 and came in her hand. Overall value for money.

Krishks119
06-18-16, 20:54
Hi brothers,

I have joined this group very recently. Glad to meet you all!

Its fascinating to see so many like minded people interacting so actively about those open secrets which we men always want to blah blah about Anyways if any one is active PM me. I have a few contacts from Hyderabad. Will be happy to hear from you all. Bro. Could you please share the aunty from P nagar details.

Happy hunting & weekend bros!

Hi to all mongers.

Enjoy and have fun!

TravelerD
06-19-16, 04:58
Guys I need to spend few hours near somajiguda this week. Please share some good MP options on private mssgs.

DesiPunter
06-19-16, 05:11
This is a 3 week old FR.

Had work in Ameerpet and my Dick suggested that I visit Ms P's spa after I was done. My brain said no because my last experience there with Ms An was just about average. Dick overruled and whispered that I could try the junior P if the senior doesn't provide service. Jr P came highly recommended by a few brothers here.

I packed my Ms P spa kit in the morning. My own towel and a clean underwear. This is important because of lack of shower and questionable hygiene.

So called the Sr P and she directly recommended the Jr P. Since everything has been said about the place, I'll directly rate the Jr P.

Looks and body- SI. Dusky, petite, shapely, tight body with firm boobs that are more than a handful.

Attitude- friendly, chatty, shy (maybe pretends) but good at what she does.

Massage- 6/10.

Topless access- Yes. Allows to suck boobs.

B2B and BJ- No.

FS- No but I have a feeling she might allow for regulars she is comfortable with. Not sure about this.

Allows fingering and gets wet easily.

HJ- 7/10. Went slow on request. Satisfying. The Sr P is still the best in this.

WIR- Yes.

Damages- 1500 at counter. Tipped 500 at my discretion in the end (she was very happy).

Comparison with Sr P-.

Sr P has bigger boobs and gives a better massage and hand job. But does not allow bottom access and fingering. Looks wise both are good in their own way. Looks are subjective and our tastes can vary. Sr is NI and fair with light eyes. Jr P is Telugu, dusky. Jr P's is more friendly and her shyness was a turn on for me.

Dolphin123
06-19-16, 07:42
Self mongering is adventurous esp when you don't get right contacts from seniors. Met this girl who claims as Miss K from Mumbai through SP J who was here for few days. Negotiated for 5 k for ST from 8 k. Went to her hotel at 9 am and she was taking showers. She is around 25 years with good face and slightly plump body. Told I don't want mechanical one instead a good foreplay in advance. She started with DFK and kisses all over the body. I too repeated the same. Then, came a decent but not great BBBJ. Asked her to come on top first with rubber. Then, had a good fuck in doggy. Later came in mission. It was total GFE with good fuck for almost 50 min. She told she would leave to Mumbai next day.

Looks- 7/10.

DFK- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Tits- 7/10.

BBBJ- 6/10.

Cooperative - 8/10.

VFM- yes.

Will share digits of SP to reliable seniors in exchange of similar contacts.

New ones without any FR, please do some self mongering and it's really thrilling exp.

Enjoy. Play safe.