PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

MieGandalf
07-16-16, 12:40
Hi Bro,

Could you please share the contact for this one! Definitely sounds like one to try!

I gave a brief break for mongering for a while, so wanted some action again. Browsed through some contacts of mine and got this indie contact. OH MY GOD,SHE WAS HOT AND CURVY, SHE WAS A GODDESS, curves all the way down. She lives in Malakpet, Secbad. Called her up, she directed to her place from the near by railway station. It was easy to find her place. Even though it was a residential place it was discrete. She welcomed with warm greetings, we chatted for a brief period of time and started the act. OMG she was a tigress in bed with no restrictions. She was completely into it moaning and dripping wet. She was petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy. Popped twice and got cleaned myself and left the place. That was a pleasant experience and will try her again. Great value for money.

Score Card

face: 8/10.

gfe: 9/10.

body: 9/10 (very fair and clean)..

SureshRaj
07-16-16, 14:42
Amberpet aunty called saying she has a girl and 6 k quote. Said not interested can go fuck herself for that price range. Told her will give 1500 not more. Hopefully she won't bother me again. She asks for ridiculous prices bringing village girls. Should fuck and leave her without paying to that real. Anyway sharing just to let you know not to pay high, I once paid high and this is the result. Fuck me.

Chada
07-16-16, 15:08
Hi,

Send me good spa details in Hyderabad.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Briju007
07-16-16, 16:45
Hey guys,

Recently moved to Hyderabad and there's been no action so far. I'm ready for exchanging a few contacts here for some good ones in Delhi (Have both Indies & SP). PM me guys. Would prefer English Speaking Indies but other options are also welcomed.

Qganesha
07-16-16, 20:19
Visited this spa yesterday. They have deal also going on 799 FR 1 HR massage. Booked 3 pm slot and reached little late. There are lot of booking in thia spa. So I thought muaT be having good service as lot of demand. Rooma are very clean and have doora.

As suggested by babykattu offered chocolate to therepist as well.

But this place turn out to be purly professional. Now aure if because it was my first visit or due to all therepist are NE.

Let me know if anyone else has got different service.If I am correct there was another spa at this location, Four fountain spa.

Just checked on google and seems FF spa is closed permanently, shocked.

I had been to FF once and saw one very sexy NE girl; so was planning to go their again.

Any idea why they closed it, I see they have multiple branches in other cities, but in Hyderabad they are closing their only branch? Strange.

KingMycroft
07-16-16, 21:11
I am relatively new to Hyderabad and had a few good experiences so far with MP's and an SP.

First the MP's. After a few minutes of decoding the posts here figured out the H and L spas. Tried out both.

1) H Spa. Been there twice now. Really nice ambiance. First time tried Ms. A and second time Ms. M. Both times I only got an HJ with access only on top of clothes. Ms. M's massage was amazing. It was one of the best tease massages I have ever got. Both were aiming to please and had great attitude. Ms. A also helped me with the shower. Total damage 2500 at counter and 500 tip.

2) L Spa. Been here once. This is a non description place and very low key. Total opposite of H Spa. Got an SI therapist. Sweet Telugu girl. Very cooperative. She was not very cooperative in the beginning but slowly became warm as the session progressed. Massage turned into heavy cuddling and touching but no access inside pants. Ended with HJ. Total damage 1500 at counter and 500 tip.

3) SP. One night was feeling pretty frisky, so decided to call an SP from one of the websites. Tried to negotiate but SP was firm on price - 5 K for 1 HR. He gave me directions to a residential apartment in Kondapur. It was pretty late at night and I was thinking that this is a huge gamble. The SP was trying to be very careful and tried to ask me a lot of questions to make sure I was not LE. The area was completely residential and this felt like a good sign. I proceeded to the flat, it was opened by a maid, who showed me in. There were two girls, both from Kolkata. Chose one of them. Flat was sparsely furnished but was clean. Girl had average looks. Initially she seemed uninterested and tired. So I spent 10 minutes talking and getting her to open up. Eventually this turned into a great session, with the girl showing great attitude. She even made me touch her at all her sweet spots. At the end she thanked me for a great time and made me feel like I was the one who should have been paid This was one of my best sessions. The girl will only be around for two more days. So that's a pity. Overall gamble paid off, but I would not advice anyone else to take such a gamble. Well at least I now have an SP contact.

Samm123
07-17-16, 00:34
Hey bro,

I am relatively new as well and trying to find the details for H spa. Can you please PM me the contact details for H spa and L spa.

Thanks in advance.

I am relatively new to Hyderabad and had a few good experiences so far with MP's and an SP.

First the MP's. After a few minutes of decoding the posts here figured out the H and L spas. Tried out both.

1) H Spa. Been there twice now. Really nice ambiance. First time tried Ms. A and second time Ms. M. Both times I only got an HJ with access only on top of clothes. Ms. M's massage was amazing. It was one of the best tease massages I have ever got. Both were aiming to please and had great attitude. Ms. A also helped me with the shower. Total damage 2500 at counter and 500 tip.

2) L Spa. Been here once. This is a non description place and very low key. Total opposite of H Spa. Got an SI therapist. Sweet Telugu girl. Very cooperative. She was not very cooperative in the beginning but slowly became warm as the session progressed. Massage turned into heavy cuddling and touching but no access inside pants. Ended with HJ. Total damage 1500 at counter and 500 tip..

NeoGuy11
07-17-16, 05:06
Hi guy,

New day. New adventure.

Mid week, had a couple of hours free post meeting. Thought about trying a new spa. Had already rad a favorable FR here. Decoded the name, called them up, got an appointment.

Bhills. Upscale place. Great ambiance. Thai therapist looked cute with good assets. Gifted a silk as usual. Changed into a dispo.

Massage started. Decent. Started chit-chat. Country, food, weather.

After turning, discussion on extras started. Quoted 8 for B2B. Wanted only HJ + TL, bargained for 2.3 K. Actually, bargaining was very lengthy and turned me off quite a bit.

A little bit of digression here. I am a big fan of huge knockers. The earlier girls in Hyderabad that I tasted, had good medium sized boobs. But am always searching for bigger ones LOL. I know Thais aren't known for big boobs, but still.

Now, once the top came off, I had the shock of my life. While she proceeded on a oily HJ, I was searching for the boobs. Even mine are bigger LOL.

First thought. I have been duped, she was a ctually a he, a ladyboy!

So, inserted my hands in her panties. She was resisting like hell. Little did she know, I was trying to confirm the Pussy hole!

After lots of resistance, finally found her wet hole. Relieved. Definitely a she. Started fingering. Made it wetter. Tried fondling the almost non-existent boobs. Ultimately, she too was aroused.

The HJ was good. Made her cum. Then came on her hands. Had a nice shower.

Moral of the story: Sometimes, its better to stick to tried and tested ones LOL.

P.S.: Hunt for big boobs continues. Any info is definitely welcome.

Samm123
07-17-16, 11:53
Visited the much talked about M spa M yesterday. Had a nice time with J. The nominal counter charges make the overall deal pretty worth it.Can you please PM me the details?

Sly25
07-18-16, 09:56
Bro -- Old Pics. She is the much talked about MBBS Student. In reality she is mechnical, time watcher and has big time attitude. Not worth it.

Avoid. Read my reports on her.

Stay Safe. BK.Thanks for the info. Can you also help me with a contact? Please PM.

I'm newbie here, seniors please help me with SP contacts.

RaveeBC
07-18-16, 11:43
I am a silent reader here for a month now and at last found.

A SP (number ending with 022) and went to the hotel room near Tchowk.

Chic was nice and started the with casual.

Conversation and found that she is a Muslim.

Had DFK for 10 minutes and found out that she is good.

At GFE. Finished first one inside her in WOT position after 5 minutes.

After some time had one more round with different.

Positions and exploded in missionary position.

For first timer not bad at all.

SP had one more chic but was tired to try her.

Total damages done 10 k.

She seems to be expert in WTO position as she rode.

Me like anything.

Over all satisfied and I know price is little higher but.

Am OK.

I am OK to reciprocate for any good independent.

Indie no.

I have seen very few senior men share contact.

With new comers like me but if any new one.

Need the contact I can share.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Ssdel
07-18-16, 14:15
Attached is pic of bird quoting 6.

Any credible reviews would be beneficial.

Thanks.

MieGandalf
07-18-16, 18:15
Tried this indie, OK for an Indie starter in Hyderabad (being my first one in Hyderabad).

Directed me to her place, offered water, got in bed and started the deed. No Kissing, Not much of a BBJ either. Don't go there looking for a great experience, this is just a run of the mill aunty.

She has a few Indie contacts that she offered at the same location. Will need to explore that option.

Score card.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

GFE: No.

WIR: I don't think so, but will definitely maintain the rapport to explore her contacts.

Damage: 2.5 k.

Happy to share her contact with my fellow mongers.

Appreciate helping me with the contact DesiPunter! Will definitely reciprocate when I'm able to bro!

NaniNaresh
07-19-16, 04:49
She is Manisha. I F since one year back. GFE Ok, Only CBJ. She was taken drinks also.

Worthy 4 k for shot.

Thanks.

Dabbang
07-19-16, 09:36

Thanks.Had her few years back. GFE is OK. One downside. Pussy smells.

BangWarrior
07-19-16, 18:54
Brethren, I am in Hyderabad for a week near Hi-tech city. Any good contacts please share. Even good spa with hot and friendly therapist. Will be greatly appreciated.

RahulMe
07-19-16, 20:02
Hi buddies,

Please PM me girl friendly hotels and pg. With your experience. I am in search of them.

LoverG
07-19-16, 20:21
Sent you a pm bro.

Brethren, I am in Hyderabad for a week near Hi-tech city. Any good contacts please share. Even good spa with hot and friendly therapist. Will be greatly appreciated.

MegaloFucker
07-20-16, 06:56
Hi,

Is the P near Khairatabad a GF hotel? Planng to take an indie after I check in. Please help.

Phoenix1986
07-20-16, 12:06
Hello guys,

I'm new to ISG. I was pretty sad to lose most of My Inde contacts and few unable to reach. So last month through my SP got one good contact. Contacted my SP and booked for 3 hours (3 times) . (actually plan was for night but she couldn't come that that for night service) . She looked a bit darker than the actual pic but still looked good. Best part is she has beautiful long hair and she's in her early 20's. Started the deed with DFK and with missionary for first time. Later done in WOT and doggie. She's very friendly and cooperative. I gave her a good massage and she has a beautiful back to play with and she liked my company and said next time we shall plan for night.

Score card.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 8/10.

GFE. 8/10.

WIR: definite yes for the service and shall sure plan for a night.

Damage:7.5 k+.5 k tip.

She gave her number and m in contact with her and explained her about sharing her number.

Happy to share her number.

Pm, fellow mongers only for an exchange of Inde contacts. No s. P contacts please.

Pinger
07-20-16, 12:22
Hi guys,

I will be coming to Vijayawada after couple of weeks. I would be grateful and if you can share any good contacts of SP or indies and Girl friendly hotels.

Many thanks in advance. I can share details if any of you happen to be in Gurgaon or Delhi.

Please PM me.

CoolFun
07-20-16, 16:20
Been to India after almost one year. Thought of searching for new contatcs but didnot work so went through my old contatcs. Not going to explain in details as I already wrote frs previously.

1. Aunty be as I already wrote FR on her long time back. She stays near knagar, she provide her self and has contacts aswell. I tried aunty M at her place and she was typical average housewife, not so hifi but good BBBJ with beer LOL. Session went on with BBBJ and wot for 1 HR.

Opt her only for BBBJ and GFE. But not so hifi.

Dmg: 2 k.

2. Lady K in her 30 unmaried, fair skin. Spoke to her on phone as she stays in rmundry now a days. She came for me to Hyderabad as I knew her very well. Met her at srnagar, session went on with DFK and WOT. No BJ and anal.

She is quite slim hifi hygenic fair comlextion and GFE.

Dmg: 4 k.

Wir: yes when I visit India again LOL.

Sharing: last time I share aunty K from kphb contat in this forum randomly to everyone and now she is under LE radar. So this time I will exchange only with trusted senior mongers.

Happy mongering.

CyberPrince
07-20-16, 20:39
Can you please PM me the details?Hi bro!

Appreciate if you can PM the contact details / location.

Request to share some contacts and will try to reciprocate.

Regards.

RahulTinder
07-20-16, 22:29
I will be in Hyderabad soon and looking for spa locations in exchange for excellent contacts in the bay area. PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Spacity
07-20-16, 23:26
Hi all,

I am new to Hyderabad and would like to know MP who do good massage with extras. Can anyone help with contacts.

I like to have x wit Aunts in Hyderabad. If anyone know please help.

Anta123
07-20-16, 23:36
Can anybody pm or advise on any genuine Kerala ayurvedic massage with extras. Appreciate response from seniors.

Jamo Josh
07-21-16, 03:46
Hello seniors of Hyderabad, I am new in your city and I hope I can get some help on good mps and therapists to start. Please pm me details of mps around hitec area. Read a lot about the m spa and h spa but can not make sense of any landmarks as totallynew to this geography.

TIA!!

Samm123
07-21-16, 04:33
Sent you a pm bro.Hey bro,

Can you share the details with me as well?

Spacity
07-21-16, 06:30
Had a old contact, managed to talk through and agreed for the deed. She said she has another girl, Nndini. So went to the place, took about 1 HR, very safe place. Single house no neighbors. Went in, saw the girl, fair girl with a bit plump body. 3 k for tor the girl. Won't describe the deed but she went all wet after 10 minutes, felt like a flood down there. Newbie's don't contact me. Had enough wastage of contacts through them.Hi bro,

I am new to Hyderabad. Your message is pretty interesting. I would like to attend this. Can you please share.

Greetings,

Jackson

FunnGuy999
07-21-16, 08:07
Hello friends,

FR after a longtime again.

Went to a spa at Abids with reference.

This is inside a Hotel without any Hoardings of Spa around.

They don't entertain any outsider and guess needs some reference.

But, once I was inside the spa, couldn't really Believe that there is such a fairly good place inside.

Gave the reference at the counter as the lady already had a call form the referring person.

I was in a Hurry at 8 pm in the night and asked for a Dry massage as I didn't want to go for wash and shower etc.

I was assigned the only therapist available at that time, as others were busy or gone.

Miss. S was good in blue light. Decent room with A/C and gave me disposable to change.

After that she came in started with dry massage and started chit-chat. She asked me about the reference etc.

Then she asked me to turn around, started massaging and then asked me if I want to have a bum massage, I said yes.

She said this is not a part of regular massage but, she will do is as extra.

She said Oil massage would have been better at that area. I said OK. I kept on telling that I was in a hurry.

It was good at the back.

Then turned around. After some talks and arms massage. I asked her if there are any extras. She said. Its the first time and she can't do it.

After convincing her about myself, she agreed 1 k only for a HJ. With upper access.

But on one condition that I will not reveal it outside or anyone around.

She got Oil and Cream for HJ. And gave me a good quick jerk. As my hands were around her small Boobs.

Cleaned myself in the bathroom (it was clean) and was out. After tipping her.

Nice good and clean place. Damages-2.5 k +1 k.

Place- Clean and nice.

Will definitely try something new with a new babe. As now they know me personally.

Reference only for real indie exchange.

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

NaughtyHunk
07-21-16, 09:22
Hi Senior members,

New to Hyderabad and looking for MP to start with. If anyone is kind enough to PM me some details would be helpful.

Phoenix1986
07-21-16, 18:54
Hey guys,

Nice to get a good response but guys clearly I mentioned shall share only for exchange of Inde contacts. Not even SP. So anyone interested please share contacts. Like I mentioned I am new and hence trying to develop some nice contacts. For rest guys don't be disappointed or be mad at me. I shall sure share after a week (month end). Just consider your in queue. After all we all are here to help one another.

Cheers!

Hello guys,

I'm new to ISG. I was pretty sad to lose most of My Inde contacts and few unable to reach. So last month through my SP got one good contact. Contacted my SP and booked for 3 hours (3 times) . (actually plan was for night but she couldn't come that that for night service) . She looked a bit darker than the actual pic but still looked good. Best part is she has beautiful long hair and she's in her early 20's. Started the deed with DFK and with missionary for first time. Later done in WOT and dog
gie. She's very friendly and cooperative. I gave her a good massage and she has a beautiful back to play with and she liked my company and said next time we shall plan for night..

Vnash6969
07-22-16, 01:52
Got this contact from a blog. Anyone tried her? Quoting 6 k for ST.Pictures are real! Fuckable body, nice spinner, clean down there, but lot of restirctions. Paid 5 K for one goal, SP said everything is possible as I want to kiss and cuddle, and I was really vying for GFE with this chick, Definitely not GFE. My experience was flat out deed in missionary. Satisfied and left. I will be back again in October and is still looking for a spinner with clean breath who can give me at least DFK.

RahulRocks
07-22-16, 06:16
Has anyone used service from independent girl who advertise in locanto as indie and ask 5 k for 1 HR. She many ID there some start with holiday etc. She has asked me to come on Skype. Call herself a tivona. She operates in Hi tech city. Anyone has availed her service and is service worth 5 k would be helpful for me.

AjiChennai
07-22-16, 21:02
Hi guys,

Need help am visiting Hyderabad this weekend needs any good indie MILF or SP number.

SingleTrymm
07-23-16, 07:57
Hi guys,

Visiting Hyderabad again. Planning to stay in KGR hotel in Mdhpur. Please pm me if it is safe to use for GFE.

Also any kind soul has any indi recommendation for a night outcall, will really appreciate if you could PM the same. I can reciprocate. I have some contacts in Hyderabad but slightly better contacts in Bangalore.

Sly25
07-23-16, 14:42
Pictures are real! Fuckable body, nice spinner, clean down there, but lot of restirctions. Paid 5 K for one goal, SP said everything is possible as I want to kiss and cuddle, and I was really vying for GFE with this chick, Definitely not GFE. My experience was flat out deed in missionary. Satisfied and left. I will be back again in October and is still looking for a spinner with clean breath who can give me at least DFK.I guess she is out of this business now. When I asked SP about her he didn't reply, little later he removed her pic from the blog.

Bro PM me if you have similar contacts (chicks like her with GFE if possible). I will ping you if I find any.

SureshRaj
07-23-16, 15:36
Nice petite girl Eshwari at my old contact Bhavani. Had to rush it due to place inconvenience. Will call her to my place and fuck her nicely sometime. Bhavani claims she is new to the trade. So won't be giving till I fully enjoy the flower.

AnuragCool
07-23-16, 21:24
Does anyone know of any MP where there are therapists who give BJ? Other than the Madhapur coffee shop bakery spa (M).

Krishks119
07-24-16, 06:40
Nice FR. A great read. There are currently 2 indian girls with SP K and both the names start with 'S'. How was the body of the foreign girl, was looking flat chested and hence didn't show interest in meeting her.Bro,

Can you share the Indian girl contact which you got the service.

Krishks119
07-24-16, 07:17
Rahul Bro,

Can you share the aunty digits to me.

Hi friends,

Got contact from one of the members. Called her and booked appointment. Went to place. It was independent house was K. Went inside saw her. She was short with good boobs. Had aunty look. Kissed her a lot. Squeezed those boobs which were firm. Chewed nipples. Started fingering. She was moving her hip and moaning while doing so. I got more crazy by that. Then started fucking her in different positions while having DFK simultaneously. Enjoyed a lot. Good experience. Want to try her whole night.

Samar01
07-24-16, 07:39
Nice petite girl Eshwari at my old contact Bhavani. Had to rush it due to place inconvenience. Will call her to my place and fuck her nicely sometime. Bhavani claims she is new to the trade. So won't be giving till I fully enjoy the flower.Can you post the pic and mention the damages bro?

SureshRaj
07-24-16, 10:51
Eshwari lives near as Rao Nagar and so place is needed. Sadly I don't live nearby. Any help is appreciated.

JstaCoolGuy
07-24-16, 11:55
Got info thru a agent. Told 8 k for a shot, quite expensive. But she looked damn beautiful. 4 star in call included at K hotel. Took the plunge, but totally mechanical, no kissing, BBJ. Called herself S, better to avoid. Attaching her pics.

Very old pics and she might around 25.

HellsAngel
07-24-16, 19:14
Hey all,

I am in Hyderabad for a week and this is going to be my last trip before I leave the country. I want to have a good encounter before I leave the land of Nizams. Request members to share good indi contacts, I can reciprocate with good Delhi contacts if needed. Appreciate the help.

HydMong
07-24-16, 20:29
Please clear your inbox.

Eshwari lives near as Rao Nagar and so place is needed. Sadly I don't live nearby. Any help is appreciated..

Chahyd
07-25-16, 06:21
Looking a contact of a trusted Indie. Don't have any Indie contacts to share yet. Have a few SP contacts.

Will return the favours as I keep collecting.

RoyGeorge
07-25-16, 17:36
I am from Bangalore and have come to Hyderabad for week. Can anyone help with some full night contact in Gachibowli?

KamaKazy
07-25-16, 17:59
It was a shit in the dark. I had some work in a govt organization and used UBER. As usual I was asked to come back after two hours as I had gone during lunch time. Instead of waiting in the office without fan, I walked out and found the spa in 100 mtr from the office. I walked in and asked if they had appointments. One beautiful lady with name S came and welcomed me to the room that had a bed on the floor and a curtain. She was beautiful with probably B cup and nice butt. She asked me to change and wear the disposable and told me she would come back. Bad call, she left and sent somebody with a name starting with K. I was already undressed and did not want to walk out. This woman spread my legs wide and started giving a good massage. She started teasing me and running her hand near the butt crack and touching the junk. I asked her if the dispo can be removed and you won't believe she ripped it off. She asked me to flip and immediately came the question if I wanted special massage. I said yes and the bargaining started. It started at 2 K and ended up at 1.2 since that was the cash I had. She immediate go to work and I asked if I could get a BJ, she asked for another 3 k and I passed. She spanked the hard guy and this is one of the most sensual HJ I have got. She drained me completely and asked me if I needed more massage. She helped me to the shower and left. I took a long shower since the massage ended in 40 minutes. Got dressed and left.

Looks 5/10.

Body 6/10.

Massage 8/10.

Ending 9/10.

Damage - 2 k (house) + 1.2 K (tip).

RajPru
07-25-16, 23:57
Hello mongers / senior mongers,

I was a silent reader of this forum from 4 months and got good contacts in Hyderabad / Bangalore. I have read many good FR's and bad FR's, but I want to make sure that be polite and stick to one MP they treat you well and they give you special treatment. I have been to many MP's in Hyderabad everywhere I got extras there was no place without extras and it depends how well you communicate and nice to therapist.

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur).

AT spa (Hitec city).

M spa (Panjagutta).

E spa (Banjara hils).

And got a very good contacts of SP's also but I stick to one as they treat me well and treatment is special. Just I don't want to talk about money here as it depends how you bargain or how good rappo you have with SP.

Just to kick the start I have booked with so call a model this weekend attaching pic kindly share me details if any one has tried.

Finally! Safe mongering!

Regards,

P

BigDick007
07-26-16, 02:58
Is she still around? Would love to try her out then!

I gave a brief break for mongering for a while, so wanted some action again. Browsed through some contacts of mine and got this indie contact. OH MY GOD,SHE WAS HOT AND CURVY, SHE WAS A GODDESS, curves all the way dow. She lives in Malakpet, Secbad. Called her up, she directed to her place from the near by railway station. It was easy to find her place. Even though it was a residential place it was discrete. She welcomed with warm greetings, we chatted for a brief period of time and started the act. OMG she was a tigress in bed with no restrictions. She was completely into it moaning and dripping wet. She was petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy. Popped twice and got cleaned myself and left the place. That was a pleasant experience and will try her again. Great value for money..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

SureshRaj
07-26-16, 03:44

I was a silent reader of this forum from 4 months and got good contacts in Hyderabad / Bangalore. I have read many good FR's and bad FR's, but I want to make sure that be polite and stick to one MP they treat you well and they give you special treatment. I have been to many MP's in Hyderabad everywhere I got extras there was no place without extras and it depends how well you communicate and nice to therapist.

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur).

AT spa (Hitec city)..Girl looks good, just be sure the girl is the same when you meet her. Just the picture looks too good to be on the market.

HellsAngel
07-26-16, 06:05
Guys,

Can someone suggest me girl friendly hotels in Hyderabad which won't burn a hole in my pocket. Thanks in advance.

Rajaa
07-26-16, 06:16

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur).

AT spa (Hitec city)...What the price they quote for the bird in photo.

Krishks119
07-26-16, 08:09
Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with them. Even I am interested to both of Indie HW's. Can you please share the Indie contact details. Will provide some of my references. Have a good day bro.

Recently visited indie HW place near the, Nagar. Safe place and location. HW looking like came from upper middle class, came to the place by 4 wheeler. Flat neet and clean. And she had friend with her and I came to know she is also working. I have taken service from both. Good experience. Damage 8 k for 2 (each 1). May be repeat the place. Finally they may accept threesome. But not tried. One of the HW little shy during work. But very good cooperation from both. I am writing FR's very rare.

Looks- 7.5, 8/10.

Body- 7.5, 8.5/10.

Clean- 9,9/10.

Boobs- 7,8/10 little saggy.

Pussy- 6.5, 7.5/10.

GFE- 9, 10/10..

HashBoi85
07-26-16, 11:00
It was a shit in the dark. I had some work in a govt organization and used UBER. As usual I was asked to come back after two hours as I had gone during lunch time. Instead of waiting in the office without fan, I walked out and found the spa in 100 mtr from the office. Anybody have any idea what place this first-time poster in talking about??

Desparad
07-26-16, 11:52
Hello everyone!

First of all, am sorry for all those late PM replies I have been giving due to my trips in and out of Hyderabad. Shall be available here on!

Very recently I got to know about this MP located in Mpur from a fellow member of this forum and an other friend of mine, which is both a Gym and a Spa on different floors. The name of the Spa starts with K (first five letters are part of an Indian God) and it is located in a prime area of Mpur on the main road almost near to a famous sweet shop (Telugu name sweet shop). So having heard about it, I decided to try it out last week after finishing all my meetings at office.

Went to the reception, some teenager looking guy was seated and he looked so lost. I guess they were on NB but I preferred direct payment of same discounted amount at the reception counter since from my experience I have observed that guys tend to reject extras at the very first visit of you at a spa if you come with a voucher / coupon, and the outcome is generally different if you pay the same in cash to the Spa. (This happens in properly organized spa's where reception desk and therapist are very close). What ever, so coming back to the Spa experience, after bargaining for the price to a value even less than that of NB, I was allotted a NE therapist. Apparently there was no choice since I was told at the reception that due to lack of parking space for this Spa, they lost a lot of business and there are only two therapists working now, and one went on leave! The therapist, looks were above average with good physique. Was guided into the therapy room, which has a door and the overall ambiance of the the massage room and the spa in itself was good if not exceptional.

So the session started and so did my expectations too. I was looking for those signs but they never came constantly. However one thing which is commendable is the rub she gave me. Wow she used a handful of oil on each rub and trust me it felt so good. For a minute my sensual feeling graph rocketed and shot out of the graph sheet. LOL. Spoke to the lady a lot, she is good in conversing and got good massage skills too. But randomly every now and then she used to just try to tease me by slightly moving her hands towards sensitive areas but those hands stopped at the exact spot as if there was some border line indicating to not cross else you will be shot dead! So, never mind to hell with decency, I asked her straight up almost 90% into the session whether she provides any extra service. And she replied as if she is the one who framed the Police Act by which MP's run in Hyderabad. Felt like giving one tight slap!

Asked her to leave the therapy room immediately and put on the steam, finished my steam and shower and went straight upto the reception and gave a brainwashing session to the lost in thoughts idiot at the reception in a way so to let him know how therapists need to reject something and accept something from customers.

On the whole, it ruined my mood and sensual expectation of the massage, but only for that part of her refreshing and a very oily rub which she gave, I could still drive in peace listening to music in car back home. Else you people know what happens.

Please find the review ratings of details.

Spa ambiance: 3.5/5.

Service quotient of the staff: 3/5.

Massage quality: 4/5 (Actual massage part).

Extra massage quality: None.

P. S: The reason I am sharing this is to convey a couple of things. One, do not go this Spa and two, its not always the same thing you get what the other guy got who shared the contact with you. Times and people change so rapidly!

Until my next writing on the wall here.

Cheers!

ABS1199
07-26-16, 17:18
Anybody have any idea what place this first-time poster in talking about??Its Himayat nagar.

A. T. Spa.

Available on nearbuy.

Desparad
07-26-16, 18:41
Well there are three localities matching those qualities in which only two are prominent. Even if we could guess the area / locality it is impossible to guess the spa / place given the vague description. May be few more hints should help!

Anybody have any idea what place this first-time poster in talking about??

KamaKazy
07-26-16, 19:16
Anybody have any idea what place this first-time poster in talking about??This is in Himayatnagar near the tourism office.

Thanks.

Huntr3
07-27-16, 02:39
Thanks to one of the trusted seniors for sharing Ms P contact. Happened to visit the Spa couple of days back.

I was serviced by Ms P junior. Lot of FR already in the forum. So, keeping it short, below is the score card:

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (small ones).

Attitude: 7/10 (cooperative but was always on phone even during the massage to attend to customer calls).

Damages: 1.5 k counter. 5 k HJ.

As advised by the senior, contact sharing rules apply.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

AlphaHere
07-27-16, 08:13
Hi,

I'm AlphaHere, born and bred in Hyderabad.

As I'm new to mongering tried my luck through famous site for escorts. Called an SP from the site, looks genuine in website. Told me to come to popular be'pet area (shopping mall) quoted 7 k for 1 hour as soon as I saw pictures in whatsapp I agreed. So I went there and called him, told me wait for 10 minutes and I did but there was no call for him for another 1/2 hour and waited for another 1/2 hour (I'm desperate) again there was no response, finally called off. Contacted another SP from the same site, told me to come to k'pally area, when I went there he sent me dozen pictures of girls and told me which girl I want and I sent picture of girl I wanted, quoted 8 k for 1 hour. When I asked him how to reach the place of deed, he told me madam is kinda shy to ask money, why don't you pay money through online and finally understand what was going on.

Third time called an SP who has posted the advertisement (today), as I called him, he sent me pictures of two profiles and quoted 6 k for 1 hour, told me come to famous hospital in F Nagar (movies) as I went there, he told me to wait for 10 minutes and called me to come another place which is nearbuy and waited for another 10 minutes and this time he came and asked me to follow him and when I reached there it was a small apartment with no watchmen. Went into apartment, saw the girl she was not tall as I thought from the picture but she was sexy, wore nice black dress. Paid the money to SP and he went out of the apartment and she took me to bedroom, she was friendly and nice. I was nervous because this is my first time and I think she recognized this and waited for few minutes to do the deed. I removed her clothes and she did mine. No DFK, her boobs are firm and perky, sucked them wholeheartedly, DATY,69 (whoa), BBBJ, she said NO to fingering, then get down to missionary and doggy positions, and came in doggy position. I was satisfied with this experience. The only turn off was SP called in the middle of the session and she took the call and talked about other customer. Boobs 9/10, body 9/10,GFE 7/10. I will post her picture, once I activate my subscription. Can anyone explain me how to get subscription safest way possible?

RaveeBC
07-27-16, 11:11
Friends,

Please PM me the girl friendly hotel near Hitech or Gachibowli.

As am planning to take an indie for a day.

Please do help as I don't know much about Hyderabad.

As am new to this city.

RameshHyd
07-27-16, 14:08
Hi all,

I am working in Bangalore but basically from Hyderabad. I am visiting Hyderabad in coming week and I am looking for an Indie or SP contact. My humble request for people in Hyderabad forum is, kindly do share one or two contacts near the area of G Bowli. I shall reciprocate with Blore contacts.

I shall remember the help from responding seniors.

Thanks,

Ramesh

BabyKutu
07-27-16, 21:33
Hi,

I'm AlphaHere, born and bred in Hyderabad.

Can anyone explain me how to get subscription safest way possible?Use entro pay. Works like charm.

Enjoy.

Samm123
07-28-16, 12:27

MP list:..Hello,

Can someone please PM me the full names of the spas mentioned in the message.

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur).

AT spa (Hitec city).

M spa (Panjagutta).

E spa (Banjara hils).

HellsAngel
07-28-16, 18:09
Any review of the bird in the picture, appreciate your comments.

BabyKutu
07-28-16, 19:06
Hello,

Can someone please PM me the full names of the spas mentioned in the message.

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur).

AT spa (Hitec city).

M spa (Panjagutta).

E spa (Banjara hils).Brethren. It is dangerous to list like this. 3 SP's were hit last week.

Desparad
07-28-16, 19:23
This is in Himayatnagar near the tourism office.

Thanks.Hey there!

I always thought that this place was a total no no for extras. I tried this place a couple of times over the past 6 to 9 months but never did I find any luck here. All I and my other associates got was an excellent rub but nothing related to extras. Just wanted to confirm if it's the same spa we are talking about and if yes who is the therapist. Any pointers for the name of the therapist will help. At least try to PM the name. That should help my fellow members in this said area a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Desparad
07-28-16, 19:33
Brethren. It is dangerous to list like this. 3 SP's were hit last week.Babykutu,

True that! It is always dangerous to have all such sensitive and time tested places to be posted at once and all together visible for everyone. Also, IMHO I feel that many a times when ever we post FR of a MP or SP the way we use pointers about it are lame and too easy to catch for even a below average thinker. So, what I feel as one way to keep a check on how to avoid spilling the beans in the forum is to not give out all the info on the forum wall. Reserve some info to be shared only through PM without which your actual post on the forum would be meaningless.

For example if you are sharing an info about an MP then give out the name of the spa or MP using hints but do not give out the name of the therapist, that way the info is gained by the interested parties on a need to know basis. Only genuine and people who have the right intentions will PM rather than everyone seeing everything and making a mess of the entire environment around us, ultimately ending the very cause of such a forum.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!

HarryMaan
07-29-16, 14:19
Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.Can I have contact number?

RK0819
07-29-16, 19:49
Hello Seniors,

I am from US and will be back in India next week. Thanks to few seniors who helped me last time I had a fantastic time with a few birds like [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and couple of other. I plan on seeing [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] again but was wondering if any new options are available since my last visit in December. I know most of them see me as a newbie in this forum but I am from US and I can certainly reciprocate with whatever contacts I have in Hyderabad and US. Thanks to couple of seniors in here I do have few contacts and I would like to have some more better options and good times than last visit. Any help will be appreciated.

RK.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DulaHydGuy
07-29-16, 21:08
Hello Senior members and regular members,

I have joined today to ISG after watching the site for 2 days, I don't know till now that such a website exists. I am looking at all the posts by Seniors and others. Baby Kuttu and others thanks for helping out people.

And about me I want to explore this world. Don't even know the alphabets. Please suggest me the basics. Really want to try something help me out seniors.

KamaKazy
07-29-16, 21:12
The name of the provided starts with a S and she is good looking. I just casually asked the receptionist if there had any specials in terms of price and he said "sir take the Swedish package and you will get full satisfaction". I am not sure if that was the hint and I agreed with him and the service was indeed special.

Hey there!

I always thought that this place was a total no no for extras. I tried this place a couple of times over the past 6 to 9 months but never did I find any luck here. All I and my other associates got was an excellent rub but nothing related to extras. Just wanted to confirm if it's the same spa we are talking about and if yes who is the therapist. Any pointers for the name of the therapist will help. At least try to PM the name. That should help my fellow members in this said area a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Desparad
07-30-16, 04:38
The name of the provided starts with a S and she is good looking. I just casually asked the receptionist if there had any specials in terms of price and he said "sir take the Swedish package and you will get full satisfaction". I am not sure if that was the hint and I agreed with him and the service was indeed special.Thank you for that info.

Due to the bad reception and their attitude towards extras and stuff I alongside a few of my friends stopped visiting this place even though their rub was exceptional and always active with offers on NB. May be I shall try and look for those hints you just pointed out.

P.S. I thought at least one branch of this spa was working in a clean and green way, looks like the power of mongering and the desire of a few to get the sweet extras has had a lot of effect in getting things done at places which no one thought.

Cheers!

Desparad
07-30-16, 04:54
This one is not related to mongering but wanted to share something.

Truly, an Olympics of its own. I was reading this article sometime back and recollected very often. Was stuck at those few lines at the end of the article which caters to the non sporty side of the global athletes.

It's an open invitation as if saying welcome to our country, now that you have anyway arrived for the games, take time and enjoy our other pleasure games too at the comfort of our specially built athletes village! LOL.

So many umbrellas! Who gets time to make out during such tense and competitive days dude. Specially the comparative line which says three times more than they did in London four years ago, looks like the rate of appreciation is way high during such period. Crazy world out there!

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/read-not-rio-olympics-open-doors-athletes-village-001304077--spt.html.

I wonder how much and what all we going to provide to these spartan sportsmen when Olympics do happen in India.

Cheers!

VishudJb
07-30-16, 06:11
Can I have contact number?What is the cost of the girl?

VishudJb
07-30-16, 06:13
Babykutu,

True that! It is always dangerous to have all such sensitive and time tested places to be posted at once and all together visible for everyone. Also, IMHO I feel that many a times when ever we post FR of a MP or SP the way we use pointers about it are lame and too easy to catch for even a below average thinker. So, what I feel as one way to keep a check on how to avoid spilling the beans in the forum is to not give out all the info on the forum wall. Reserve some info to be shared only through PM without which your actual post on the forum would be meaningless.

For example if you are sharing an info about an MP then give out the name of the spa or MP using hints but do not give out the name of the therapist, that way the info is gained by the interested parties on a need to know basis. Only genuine and people who have the right intentions will PM rather than everyone seeing everything and making a mess of the entire environment around us, ultimately ending the very cause of such a forum.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!Nice FR bro.

Cute Qupid
07-30-16, 13:26
Guys,

Anyone could help me out in getting the contacts for good GFE. I could reciprocate with reliable SP contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Cute Qupid

SunnyMonger
07-30-16, 16:30
Brothers,

Need your real help with indie contacts near met or mpally please really got bored with MP's. Please PM the details.

Thanks,

SM

Cute Qupid
07-30-16, 19:21
Hi guys,

Yesterday my SP has shared the below pics and he is telling the service is amazing.

Check for yourself.

Cute Qupid.

Prashant82
07-30-16, 19:44
Last week I had been to Hyderabad and tried Kphb aunty and girl (thanks to Saswatlove) both of them had already enough report in this forum. My opinion that aunty looks was not good, middle aged, time watcher and missionary no interest to satisfy the customer and one thing about her, she will lead to more contacts.

Regarding the girl it was an excellent service though she looks like a village girl.

Damage for aunty is 2 k, WIR absolutely not at all, damage for girl is 2 k + .5 k for accommodation WIR absolutely yes.

Both locations are safe and easy to identify.

Will reciprocate the indies contact at Hyderabad and blr as well in exchange of good contacts.Will you please share the contact of girl as I am planning next week visit to Hyderabad. Reciprocate with good Mumbai contact.

Rajnrn
07-30-16, 20:28
Hi all,

Lost the contact for Nisha. Did try her last time I was in India and wanted to meet her again. Could someone please inbox her contact again.

I still have the old US number she used for WA. But it does not seem to be working.

Thanks in advance.

Dabbang
07-31-16, 05:07
I came across a profile on a dating app. The description was that she provides massage and relaxation for 2 k. Digit ending in 699. The parlour is near Big Bazr. The name of parlor (short for 'laughing out loud') seems to be funny. Any review on that one?

SureshRaj
07-31-16, 08:50
Tasted this young flower Kavya at my regular SP in AS Rao nagar. Fair, thin girl with clean skin. Small boobs, willing to please. Gave me a CBJ, may be willing for a BJ for some extra dough. Place is bad, Had to screw her in a sofa. Don't expect model type girl, just a lower middle class housewife. Nandini also called me today. Said not possible. Damn the holiday, I wanted to booze today but it is a dry day.

Admin, my infractions expired, could you please skip the approval step from now on.

Krishks119
07-31-16, 09:11
Will you please share the contact of girl as I am planning next week visit to Hyderabad. Reciprocate with good Mumbai contact.Hi Prashant bro,

I am interested to meet aunty and girl. Can you share the digits of them. In return will provide some of my contacts. Have a good weekend..

Krishks119
07-31-16, 09:36
Had a chance to fuck a nice milking mom, real nice experience. Big boobs, very sexy ass. Fucked her nicely for 1 shot at my regular SP. This SP doesn't entertain referrals, and the lady did not give her number so don't waste your time.Hi Suresh bro,

Can you share the aunty contact details to me. Bye have a nice weekend.

Praks111
07-31-16, 12:28
Hello Hyderabad guys,

I have been active in the other cities and country forum but never posted any FR in this forum though my mongering at Hyderabad was since last 17 years. Yesterday I called my HW inde whom I was using for last 5 years to my hotel. Her last digits go by 403, probably some of you may have used her. She was at my hotel at 7:30 AM. With lots of foreplay and BBBJ and two rounds of fun which lasted till you 11 Am I asked her to leave with a small payment of 4 k. Layer left for my work and returned back to my hotel at 3:30. The morning rounds gave me enough of aches in my body so thought of getting a massage. Called up the famous A T spa at be hills. Asked for an appointment at 4 PM. I was assign Ms E. After usual foot wash I was shown my slot. Changed and laid down. E started the massage before that she tried to pull my dispo. But didn't. She started with my back massage and later pulled my dispo. Gave some good massage on my bums. After I turned around she she gave me a good massage on my legs and thighs but giving some erotic touches. Till them both of us were silent. Suddenly she put her hand on little Bro and asked if I want hand job or B2B. I said I want boom boom and everything she can give. She asked me 3 k for HJ 5 k for b2 b and 7 k for FS. I told her nothing doing I shall give you 3 k for B2B. Some negotiations she said give her 5 for FS she agreed. Asked her for cover she did not have one. But she was ready to give FS without cover. But I refused. Then I said B2B with CIM. She agreed. Since I leaked twice in the morning she had to suck for along finally my fluid was out in her mouth. Next time I shall carry cover and have everything.

NeoGuy11
07-31-16, 12:50
Hello brothers,

Sharing a recent experience. Thanks to a few seniors here for sharing some indies. Got in touch with them, but due to either language or accommodation issues, could not close the deal.

Last week, visited a Thai spa without appointment. Selected a Thai therapist randomly. Lets call her Miss A.

Flirted with the receptionist. Took 60 min. Asked for 2.7 K, Paid 1. 8 k after bargaining. Had to part with one silk, though.

Anyway, greeted therapist with the second Silk. Massage started. Good. With some hints. After flipping, she herself asked. Quoted 3 k for HJ+TL. Brought down to 1.5 k.

HJ was good, with lots of oil. Boobs medium but nice to suck. After initial resistance, allowed fingering. Could sense she was close to climax, but didn't let me continue. Anyway, proceeded to release on her hands.

Took shower, and left.

Damage: 1.8 k + 1.5 k + 2 silks.

1. Can someone share good indies with own accommodation? Budget is flexible.

2. Heard about NI lady in Bhills. Any details?

3. Can anyone provide details of SP website?

Thanks.

JammeRules80
07-31-16, 13:58
Brethren,

Writing this for the benefit of our brothers who are taking nascent steps towards hitting gold.

Be loyal to a SPA and the receptionist, normally allocations are in their hand and being good to them will reap rich rewards.

Always tip the receptionist with a big bar of chocolate. Keep in mind only for ladies, else you don't want to send wrong signals..Brilliant info. Don't think it can be said any better. Certainly helps a newbie like me.

Thanks.

KamaKazy
07-31-16, 20:16
Can you provide some clues about this place.

Hello brothers,

Sharing a recent experience. Thanks to a few seniors here for sharing some indies. Got in touch with them, but due to either language or accommodation issues, could not close the deal.

Last week, visited a Thai spa without appointment. Selected a Thai therapist randomly. Lets call her Miss A.

Flirted with the receptionist. Took 60 min. Asked for 2.7 K, Paid 1. 8 k after bargaining. Had to part with one silk, though.

Anyway, greeted therapist with the second Silk. Massage started. Good. With some hints. After flipping, she herself asked. Quoted 3 k for HJ+TL. Brought down to 1.5 k.

HJ was good, with lots of oil. Boobs medium but nice to suck. After initial resistance, allowed fingering. Could sense she was close to climax, but didn't let me continue..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Kirahell2
08-01-16, 08:54
So my old Secbad Sp called me on Saturday told me he had a gal available who is good in service went ahead as the place is nearby for me. It was decent experience giving my ratings below.

Face: 4/10.

Boobs:9/10 (it doesn't show in the pics she has a nice pair).

GFE: 8/10.

Did: 7/10.

Vfm: 9/10.

Damages: 1. 8 k to the Sp and .2 k tip.

Willing to exchange the contact for any good indie contact / Sp contact.

Desparad
08-01-16, 11:44
IMHO, that's the best advice one can be given at this point of time having seen myself the attitude and the back end planning these days the LE of Hyderabad have been doing. Fresh from my memories, just two days back is this thing which happened right in the exact central location of M'Pur. The name of the locality is very well known to each and every one in and around M'Pur, which is an old society.

So as usual after office, weekend is here and the rains have opened their doors on Hyderabad. Very good and moody days are a regular thing now in Hyderabad. Stopped by to enjoy the bliss by having some Tea and Samosas at a very famous joint on this stretch and then I spotted these three patrol vehicles and a media van. I knew what to expect in an other five minutes in that area. But all I wanted to spot at that very minute was what and how was the sign board of this place showed on the road? Surprisingly no boards but the building looked like a semi commercial one with small shops dotting the basement and the ground floor and the upper floors completely sealed in old and faded glasses. Then, kicked in my desi Indian instinct which made me to rush and park my car, then continue to see the thamasha unfold on the streets.

As expected after nearly five minutes of wild silence filled with mixed emotions and expectations, out came the bunch of people. A bunch of girls and guys confiscated and rushed in a hurry, straight into the patrol vehicles waiting below the building. My mind was now happy about its improved predictability. I stay fairly near to this place and I was thinking what would have been going through those young peoples minds who have been pushed into the van and driven to the LE station. I later came to know that there was some anti social things happening there in the name of a spa which is also not registered properly. Well, at least that's what I was told!

Now then I was wondering about this incident and suddenly I realized how not to become a victim of such situations. It takes only a few things to do and a sound thought process and of-course a few ounces of luck as well to make sure such ill fate does not ever visit anyone of us, god forbid! So, just wanted to make sure to sound a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful and extra vigilant when ever you are mongering and hunting for pleasure. Because in your process of finding pleasure, you never know when the next twist is going to come from. So then, the next time you see an opportunity to grab, make sure you take it slowly.

Cheers!

Cute Qupid
08-01-16, 19:31
Hi gurus,

I got the below pics from my SP. Has anyone tried her? Just the wanted to know the feedback.

CQ

Lars1202
08-02-16, 01:06
Hi mates,

Last week I had been to one of SI MILF indie and thanks to Sureshraj.

It was a good experience and place is very far.

Here is score card.

Face 6/10.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Location safe 8/10.

Damage 1.5 k.

WIR yes when I want to kill the time.

Would like to share digits based on exchange contacts for new members and will share only to known contacts.

Unlike Blr forum here Hyderabad no one is sharing the return contacts in spite of giving contacts to few of them.

SureshRaj
08-02-16, 04:29
Hi mates,

Last week I had been to one of SI MILF indie and thanks to Sureshraj.

It was a good experience and place is very far.

Here is score card.

Face 6/10.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Location safe 8/10.

Damage 1.5 k.

WIR yes when I want to kill the time.

Would like to share digits based on exchange contacts for new members and will share only to known contacts.

Unlike Blr forum here Hyderabad no one is sharing the return contacts in spite of giving contacts to few of them.Glad you had a good time. Vani is a good attitude MILF, always happy to please. Even I go there when I have to kill time.

Ssdel
08-02-16, 04:57
You posted other pics in you past FR did you try her out?

Hi gurus,

I got the below pics from my SP. Has anyone tried her? Just the wanted to know the feedback.

CQ

Gogogo1
08-02-16, 07:43
Hi bro and Senior bro,

If any one knows. Could you please let me know where she is available and kind of service? Please PM me the details.

Thanks

SmartVvarma
08-02-16, 09:16
Hey Buddy,

Very well said and well written. Especially with SPA's, one needs to be very careful as they are always under the radar. Even with inde's, I never meet without any reference. Only once did I meet a completely new girl whose contact I got from a classified ad portal.

I am not from your city, but finished by education from your city.

Play Safe.

IMHO, that's the best advice one can be given at this point of time having seen myself the attitude and the back end planning these days the LE of Hyderabad have been doing. Fresh from my memories, just two days back is this thing which happened right in the exact central location of M'Pur. The name of the locality is very well known to each and every one in and around M'Pur, which is an old society.

So as usual after office, weekend is here and the rains have opened their doors on Hyderabad. Very good and moody days are a regular thing now in Hyderabad. Stopped by to enjoy the bliss by having some Tea and Samosas at a very famous joint on this stretch and then I spotted these three patrol vehicles and a media van. I knew what to expect in an other five minutes in that area. But all I wanted to spot at that very minute was what and how was the sign board of this place showed on the road? Surprisingly no boards but the building looked like a semi commercial one with small shops dotting the basement and the ground floor and the upper floors completely sealed in old and faded glasses. Then, kicked in my desi Indian instinct which made me to rush and park my car, then continue to see the thamasha unfold on the streets.

As expected after nearly five minutes of wild silence filled with mixed emotions and expectations, out came the bunch of people. A bunch of girls and guys confiscated and rushed in a hurry, straight into the patrol vehicles waiting below the building. My mind was now happy about its improved predictability. I stay fairly near to this place and I was thinking what would have been going through those young peoples minds who have been pushed into the van and driven to the LE station. I later came to know that there was some anti social things happening there in the name of a spa which is also not registered properly. Well, at least that's what I was told!

Now then I was wondering about this incident and suddenly I realized how not to become a victim of such situations. It takes only a few things to do and a sound thought process and of-course a few ounces of luck as well to make sure such ill fate does not ever visit anyone of us, god forbid! So, just wanted to make sure to sound a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful and extra vigilant when ever you are mongering and hunting for pleasure. Because in your process of finding pleasure, you never know when the next twist is going to come from. So then, the next time you see an opportunity to grab, make sure you take it slowly.

Cheers!

BeautyAdmirer
08-02-16, 11:03
Hi gurus,

CQHi bro,

I see this girl has a good demeanor and a calm personality, her long hair is an instant raiser for me. Waiting for your FR. Have a great time.

ItsEnjoy
08-02-16, 18:54
Hi gurus,

CQLooks good, go for it and share your FR.

Cute Qupid
08-02-16, 19:13
You posted other pics in you past FR did you try her out?Hi bro,

The pics I have posted earlier. Sorry I haven't tried her. Though the SP has given good hype on the bird.

However the tried the recent one, I will give an FR on that separately.

Cheers.

Cute Qupid
08-02-16, 19:30
Hi gurus,

CQHi guys,

This is my first FR here. As posted earlier I have tried the bird today. The location is K'pur. I have gone with lot of excitement in the evening. I have entered in the apartment and checked the bird. Needless to say, she is the same one. However I feel she looks much pretty in the pic than in real. As bro BeautyAdmirer quoted she is indeed calm and charming. She is from Mumbai and knows little bit of Telugu.

Started the thing with nice chitchat and then she started kissing me all over. She then went for BBBJ and It is very good. I quickly asked her to stop it as I am too excited. Then we tried the missionary and finally climaxed in Doggy.

It was all together very nice experience and VFM.

Face: you know it (pretty).

Boobs: 7/10.

DFK: No (just normal on lips).

Body: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: Indeed a good experience and definitely yes.

VFM: Yes.

Damages: 3 K.

This is my first FR, I hope I haven't forgot anything.

Cheers for the day.

Stay safe.

NicksTonic
08-02-16, 20:07
Tasted this young flower Kavya at my regular SP in AS Rao nagar. Fair, thin girl with clean skin. Small boobs, willing to please. Gave me a CBJ, may be willing for a BJ for some extra dough. Place is bad, Had to screw her in a sofa. Don't expect model type girl, just a lower middle class housewife. Nandini also called me today. Said not possible. Damn the holiday, I wanted to booze today but it is a dry day.

Admin, my infractions expired, could you please skip the approval step from now on.Hi bro,

I live near that area can you share her contact. I can reciprocate my contacts.

BigDick007
08-03-16, 02:56
Hi guys,

This is my first FR here. As posted earlier I have tried the bird today. The location is K'pur. I have gone with lot of excitement in the evening. I have entered in the apartment and checked the bird. Needless to say, she is the same one. However I feel she looks much pretty in the pic than in real. As bro BeautyAdmirer quoted she is indeed calm and charming. She is from Mumbai and knows little bit of Telugu.

Started the thing with nice chitchat and then she started kissing me all over. She then went for BBBJ and It is very good. I quickly asked her to stop it as I am too excited. Then we tried the missionary and finally climaxed in Doggy..How was her performance and stamina in bed? Would like to try her out if she's available in the afternoon hours.

Wankey
08-03-16, 04:18
Man, it is marvelous MILF Priya. She has gone out of coverage area. If anyone comes in contact, share the info in the forum.

Wankey

Hi bro and Senior bro,

If any one knows. Could you please let me know where she is available and kind of service? Please PM me the details.

Thanks

FunnGuy999
08-03-16, 06:22
Hi Suresh Raj,

Please clear your inbox buddy.

Likku
08-03-16, 11:18
Hi fellow mates,

All my regular SP are dry now. Contacted a SP seeing from classified and shown the pics of MILF quoted 6 K per hour. Has any fellow mate tried her, if yes, please post your report card.

TypingHard
08-03-16, 12:34
Hello everyone,

Good to see the active forum and appreciate all the Members who are contributing.

I am newbie here and looking for a MP with SI therapist preferably who can speak tel. Any help / suggestions appreciated.

Banchoo
08-03-16, 12:48
Hello guys,

I am pretty new to this and I would to try something this week. Can someone please share contacts?

Thanks in advance.

Banchoo
08-03-16, 15:14
Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me in providing any contacts? I am looking for some action this week.

Ssdel
08-03-16, 17:01
The pic looks highly photoshoped.

Quoted damages too seems higher than normal.

Better to stick to local prevailing rates.

Shouldn't command anything over 3-3.5 at max that too if good service.

Otherwise plenty of fish available in the sea.

Keep fishing to unhook the right hook at prevailing rates.

Have fun.

Hi fellow mates,

All my regular SP are dry now. Contacted a SP seeing from classified and shown the pics of MILF quoted 6 K per hour. Has any fellow mate tried her, if yes, please post your report card.

SmartBoyMgg
08-03-16, 19:13
Hey,

I been checking this forum for some time. Can someone share me contacts, for exchange.

Greetings,

Jackson

BlitzKid
08-03-16, 21:17
Hi all,

I'm new to this place and website. I am a virgin and need to be non virgin. Any help is appreciated. I live near Hitex.

Krishks119
08-04-16, 07:26
Hi bro and Senior bro,

ThanksHi bro,

Can you please share the digits of her. If you have taken the service from her. In return will provide some of my references.

PapilonInSpire
08-04-16, 09:33
Glad you had a good time. Vani is a good attitude MILF, always happy to please. Even I go there when I have to kill time.Suresh Bro,

Sent you a PM. Quick help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Satya12
08-04-16, 10:15
Hello folks,

I am in Hyderabad for couple of days can some one help me with any good contacts. Please share. Happy & safe mongering.

Satya12
08-04-16, 10:28
Went to apt and the SP pointed me to couple of birds. One in mid 20's and one in early 30's (Indie). I went for the experience. Took her to my apt around 9 pm. Ordered some food and I had a couple of drinks.

Offered her, but she refused it. We chatted for some time. She mentioned that she is working in pharma industry and this is her part time job and unlike others she really likes it.

She took the initiative and was very dominant (I liked it). For the first time, I saw real passion and lust in my little span of mongering. We tried several positions and my Johnny was tired. She had shower and fell asleep for some time. She woke up after some time started cuddling me and poked my Johnny.

When I reciprocated, She turned around spreading her ass. I rammed it so hard and was completely exhausted. We had one more round early morning before she left. She did not even accept any tip which really amazed me. The best night of my life.

Ass and Anal: 10/10.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Co-Op: 10/10.Bro,

Please PM me the contacts of her and in return will give few Indie numbers.

Satya12
08-04-16, 10:48
Hi,

Came in contact with Miss Ap having place with A/C in W married pally.

Widowed, bulky, but white color. Could be found bumping her ass in pubs in sec. No Anal at all.

Quoting for 5 k for pop.

Can seniors suggest should I try for someone more worth then her.

Please rate on:

Boobs:

Pussy:

GFE:

Damage:

Thanks.Hi,

Can you PM me contact of of miss Ap, divorced, Indie I return will share you few contacts of mine.

LaunchLive
08-04-16, 12:30
Did you find any luck with this?

Hi bro and Senior bro,

Thanks

BlitzKid
08-04-16, 14:43
Hi all,

I live near Hitex and I am looking for some fun.

Really appreciate any help. I don't have any contacts yet but when I do I will share it.

Member #4435
08-04-16, 15:34
Please check your PM.

Suresh Bro,

Cheers.

Krishks119
08-05-16, 08:35
Suresh Bro,

Cheers.Suresh bro,

Nice to share your wonderful experience with her to us. Even I am interested to meet her and get her service. Bro can you share her digits to me. In returns will share some references. Have a nice weekend bro.

Cheers.

Gogogo1
08-05-16, 10:59
Did you find any luck with this?No brother.

Arjun1234
08-05-16, 13:37
Can anybody ping me contacts of some chick to have fun. I want to have a good GFE might be discos in some pub etc.

Cute Qupid
08-05-16, 17:55
Hi gurus,

Yesterday I tried to contact new SP from bkpages for full night service. WhatsApped him and he replied back with quote of 25 k with only out call option. I asked for pics, the bird he shared does not worth it as he also asked me to book for a hotel room (no place for me). So I started bargaining and brought down the quote to 15 k. So he referred me some hotels in M'Pur. He told me to book the room so that he can send the bird from bhills. So I went to the first hotel named Sweet in Sanskrit. I asked the receptionist for guested accommodation. He smelled my intention. So I directly asked him will there be problem with LE during night. He told that he can't guarantee that. So I went to another hotel which SP referred (GR hotel). There I faced the same response.

I called the SP that I can't take the risk, he tried to convince that it will be safe and also he is saying he has links with LE. But I'm not OK with that. I cancelled my hobby and returned.

Gurus, any suggestion on this incident. Did I made the right move. I'm confused.

LoverG
08-05-16, 19:10
Called this SP S who operates from a shithole 1st floor house near miyapur area.

There were three women when I went in. Picked this one, appeared pretty. Very mechanical.

She fondled my dick for a bit and then put the condom on and started the deed in Missionary. Came and came out.

Figure: not so great 6/10.

Face: 6/10.

Pussy: loose 5/10.

WIR: no.

Damages: 3 k plus 200 for the house (don't know what the fuck that was).

BangWarrior
08-06-16, 08:18
Got in touch with a claimed independent Z Khan. It's she for real? Asking for 30 k for whole night.

HydNaughtyBoy
08-06-16, 08:35
Hi dear seniors and members,

I am very new to this forum, hats off to you guys for creating this type of forum. I am a virgin guy and living near hi-tech and want to be non virgin, I really need your help on how should I start with, any help will be appreciated. Please let me know for genuine and safe spa and contacts with extra services.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

LaunchLive
08-06-16, 09:21
May not be worth it for 30 k, hope you get what they show in pic. Anyway due to lack of girls Hyderabad is expensive.

Got in touch with a claimed independent Z Khan. It's she for real? Asking for 30 k for whole night.

LaunchLive
08-06-16, 09:24
I don't know if that hotel is kind of lodge. Its better to book star hotels where such crowd is normal and the bird is unnoticed. Precaution is better than cure.

Hi gurus,

Yesterday I tried to contact new SP from bkpages for full night service. WhatsApped him and he replied back with quote of 25 k with only out call option. I asked for pics, the bird he shared does not worth it as he also asked me to book for a hotel room (no place for me). So I started bargaining and brought down the quote to 15 k. So he referred me some hotels in M'Pur. He told me to book the room so that he can send the bird from bhills. So I went to the first hotel named Sweet in Sanskrit. I asked the receptionist for guested accommodation. He smelled my intention. So I directly asked him will there be problem with LE during night. He told that he can't guarantee that. So I went to another hotel which SP referred (GR hotel). There I faced the same response.

I called the SP that I can't take the risk, he tried to convince that it will be safe and also he is saying he has links with LE. But I'm not OK with that. I cancelled my hobby and returned.

Gurus, any suggestion on this incident. Did I made the right move. I'm confused.

SureshRaj
08-06-16, 09:45
An old SP sent these pics. Posting to see if you have any info.

Ssdel
08-06-16, 10:23
Best avoided until you have some source of free money.

Think wisely.

Have fun.

Banchoo
08-06-16, 11:42
Got in touch with a claimed independent Z Khan. It's she for real? Asking for 30 k for whole night.I contact her too and she gave a number of photos with the same rate. Wouldn't bargain at all though. I couldn't trust her and backed out. Let me know your experience if you actually met the models.

Samar01
08-06-16, 12:22
Got in touch with a claimed independent Z Khan. It's she for real? Asking for 30 k for whole night.Wouldn't pay that much unless it's really Zarine Khan.

JammeRules80
08-06-16, 16:31
Hello fellow mongers,

Want to do a quick review of an indy MILF (-ish) that I saw early this week in KPalle. A senior -- Cenator369 helped me with the digits. My heartfelt thanks to you, brush for helping a newbie get his feet wet. Her name is Kousalya (#ending in 664).

So, here is the story about us. I called her several times while I was in Blore (last weekend) and she didn't pick up the call. She called the next day asking who I was. Told her that someone from ISG gave me her digits and provided her with the referral name that Cenator gave. She wasn't sure about meeting me for a long time. But then she came around after waiting for two days. Said she would see me and we set up a time. Asked her to be in a black saree and lingerie to which she gladly obliged. Her incall is way deep across from J-Univ in KPalle. So, it took some time to get there. I got to her incall and it is a residential area. Seemed quiet and secluded. Went up, the apt looked pretty decent. As though normal people lived there. I saw her at the entrance and she was OK looking.

I live in the US and am used to fucking escorts there and this is my first session EVER with an Indian chick. So, it took some getting used to in my noggin that I am going to eat an Indian pussy that day. Off I went into the room that she pointed out as soon as I entered the house. I went in and waited for a couple of minutes and she came back. I took a long stare at her body and I said to myself -- hmm, I can do this ho. She took care of the donation (3 k / One goal) and I offered her a gum (bubble gum) to which she declined. Oh well. I dragged her near to me while I sat at the edge of the bed. With my left palm cupping her right boob, I started peeling off her saree. The strange feeling while peeling off her saree (that I had never done in my life until that point) gave me a boner. She looked at me and giggled. I dropped my shorts and tee and am in my boxers with my weiner making a tent. I scooted up and she pulled off my boxers. She was in her bra and panties at this point. I was hoping for a bareback BJ but she vehemently denied to take my cock in her mouth without a cover. It was a huge turn off for me because I think a BJ is not a BJ without feeling the warmth of the mouth engulfing it. I asked her a couple of more times and she brutally shot me down. I said fuck it. I am going make this ***** pay for it. I went straight to doggie. Flipped her over and started shoving my hard dick in that pussy of her. I thought it was very strange to see talcum powder sprayed all over her pussy and butthole. Didn't give much thought about it afterwards. Well, off to the races we went and I started thumbing her gaping asshole while my junior was ploughing that pussy. She was very calm all along. So, I guess there is no IOP (Illusion of Passion).

The next 15 -20 I was shoving my tongue and fingers and junior. Alternating between her asshole (only digits and tongue, not dick) and pussy. It didn't taste like anything at all. To me, having that tasteless feeling is a good thing rather than pussy tasting like a dead fish. So, I was a happy camper. I didn't get to play with her boobs all that well except for a quick few moments before the deed started. So, I'd say her boobs are probably 34 A / be (perky nips, but not a full cup be. Somewhere between A and B). Her face was not bad looking either. But she does have a mommy tummy. The best look was doggie. She has a plump ass and those who love ass (like me), it is going to be an eye candy. And yea, I went don on her (no rubber). Was OK to get fucked sans rubber but she would not blow me without a rubber. I don't see the logic there. But to each her own. Anyway, it was close to 30 minutes and I was ready to nut. She made sure that I didn't cum inside her. So, I let loose a load on her ass. She ran into the bathroom to clean up. I guess she was worried about my cum getting spilled on the bed. I wash up myself and got out.

Pros.

1. OK face.

2. Very very safe locale.

3. Tall and fair looking. Not that I care for the skin complexion.

4. Nice ass.

Cons.

1. Pretty much emotionless sex.

2. Less patient.

3. Covered blowjob (a huge deal breaker. But my dick was calling the shots on that day).

4. Had attended a few calls on her phone while I was fucking her from behind. I am like. ***** could you at least like not move. I am losing my rhythm here. LOL.

Overall, it was an OK experience. My Indian escort cherry experience was popped by an average looking MILF. I would have hoped for a younger looking gal to be my first. But, oh well.

I'd appreciate if someone could share digits of SP / Indy that is not MILF type. I am on a holiday in Hyderabad for another 10 days and I'd really appreciate banging a hot Indian chick. I don't mind spending extra moolah for the right girl.

Best,

Jay.

JammeRules80
08-06-16, 16:52
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).Has anyone seen this chick? I'd like to see her. So, any kind soul out there who would like to share her contact, please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

JammeRules80
08-06-16, 17:38
Hello,

I am willing to share the contacts of a few Indies in Hyderabad and Bangalore in exchange for Indy number in Hyderabad. I am on a short visit to Hyderabad. So, any help is greatly appreciated.

NicksTonic
08-06-16, 19:47
Bro,

You are famous so your inbox is full.

Kindly PM me her contact as I stay near.

Cenator369
08-06-16, 20:35
Hello fellow mongers,

Want to do a quick review of an indy MILF (-ish) that I saw early this week in KPalle. A senior -- Cenator369 helped me with the digits. My heartfelt thanks to you, brush for helping a newbie get his feet wet. Her name is Kousalya (#ending in 664).

So, here is the story about us. I called her several times while I was in Blore (last weekend) and she didn't pick up the call. She called the next day asking who I was. Told her that someone from ISG gave me her digits and provided her with the referral name that Cenator gave. She wasn't sure about meeting me for a long time. But then she came around after waiting for two days. Said she would see me and we set up a time. Asked her to be in a black saree and lingerie to which she gladly obliged. Her incall is way deep across from J-Univ in KPalle. So, it took some time to get there. I got to her incall and it is a residential area. Seemed quiet and secluded. Went up, the apt looked pretty decent. As though normal people lived there. I saw her at the entrance and she was OK looking...Feels good to help.

Hope you had a good time.

Check you are PM.

Chabat
08-07-16, 05:08
Hi friends,

Got details of inde number ending with 704 in Banjara asking 11 k for ST.

Require your review.

Cheers,

Cha

LaunchLive
08-07-16, 08:08
My [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] would never ever stand for a salute for such girls. Where is the beauty girls gone?

An old SP sent these pics. Posting to see if you have any info.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LaunchLive
08-07-16, 08:36
Looks stunning and worth it.

Please check your PM bro.

Hi guys,

Yesterday my SP has shared the below pics and he is telling the service is amazing.

Check for yourself.

Cute Qupid.

DesiPunter
08-07-16, 16:10
Kavita of kphb sent me the pics attached here.

One is a girl in her 20's named S. I masked her eyes in the interest of privacy (she might get engaged in coming months). Dusky just the way I like and has an inviting expression in her eyes. Kavita says she is in her 20's, has 38 inch bust and provides great service. Quoted 3500.

Has anyone here sampled her earlier? Need feedback. I am thinking of trying her in the coming days.

The other pic is a MILF named Ni I am not sure but I think someone had not given good FR about her. Could that person, or anyone who has tried her, clarify?

KannanGp
08-07-16, 17:31
Hello guys,

I got a contact from Loc, has anybody tasted this Bird Tivona?

Meeting her this Sunday at my place.

Thanks in advance.Mind sharing the experience.

KannanGp
08-07-16, 17:32
Has anyone used service from independent girl who advertise in locanto as indie and ask 5 k for 1 HR. She many ID there some start with holiday etc. She has asked me to come on Skype. Call herself a tivona. She operates in Hi tech city. Anyone has availed her service and is service worth 5 k would be helpful for me.Mind sharing the experience.

DesiPunter
08-07-16, 21:11
And yea, I went don on her (no rubber). Was OK to get fucked sans rubber but she would not blow me without a rubber. I don't see the logic there. But to each her own. Anyway, it was close to 30 minutes and I was ready to nut. She made sure that I didn't cum inside her.Dude!

Are you serious? You had her bareback without protection? And more scarily, she allowed it?

Sly25
08-07-16, 22:48
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).I came across this chick in some blog and after some research got this number ending with 463. Is it the same SP?

Can you confirm it? Share your experience bro. Will visit her soon. PM if possible.

SureshRaj
08-08-16, 07:12

One is a girl in her 20's named S. I masked her eyes in the interest of privacy (she might get engaged in coming months). Dusky just the way I like and has an inviting expression in her eyes. Kavita says she is in her 20's, has 38 inch bust and provides great service. Quoted 3500.

Has anyone here sampled her earlier? Need feedback. I am thinking of trying her in the coming days.

The other pic is a MILF named Ni I am not sure but I think someone had not given good FR about her. Could that person, or anyone who has tried her, clarify?Where did all the good ones go. Getting all dusky / bad looking ones. Should make a visit to Delhi.

JammeRules80
08-08-16, 08:46
I came across this chick in some blog and after some research got this number ending with 463. Is it the same SP?

Can you confirm it? Share your experience bro. Will visit her soon. PM if possible.Care to share her contact?

Lars1202
08-08-16, 09:25
Hi mates,

Last week end I spend with girl aged at around 20 years, it was excellent service except DFK.

She has spoken good accent English as well.

Here is the rating.

Face: 8/10.

VFM: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: 3 k.

I will exchange only with unique contact not like generic indie contact and also not required any SP or MP contact details as well.

Before asking please share your contact list other wise I won't respond it at all and as usual for known people I am going to share it with out any expectation.

LaunchLive
08-08-16, 12:03
Share experience and if possible details of your special treatment SP. I would like such an SP.

MP list:

M SPa (Madhapur).

H spa (Madhapur)...

LaunchLive
08-08-16, 12:08
6 k not bad for this bird.

Please PM me details.

Any one tried her? SP quoting 6 k per session.

Logan345
08-08-16, 13:09
Hello fellas,

Got these pics from SP quoting 10 k for 2 pops and 15 k for FN, can anyone give feedback? Anyway I am going for her on Monday (unless there is a negative feedback).There is some negative feedback about her around dozen pages before. Saying that she is a starfish with attitude problems.

JammeRules80
08-08-16, 14:28
Hello fellows,

One of the mongers on here provided me with a number to a SP that is floating a North Indian chick around. Attached are her pictures. Could anyone shed some light into her? He's quoting 4 K / shot or 6 k an hour. TIA.

JammeRules80
08-08-16, 16:15
I just heard straight from the horse's mouth (Vicky) that Nisha had left the business. I mean, at this point it is mooted to ask - "Is it true? I have had so much fantasy about my time with her!

MieGandalf
08-08-16, 16:40
Have been doing a small time actress over the last month. She is decent and provides good GFE, though not really good at CBJ. She has a lot of other actress contacts as well.

I don't mind sharing the contact, but please don't jack up the prices. Negotiate hard, don't pay more than 5 k.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: Not in near future, already had her a couple of times.Hey Sandy,

Care to PM me the contact! Thanks in advance!

JammeRules80
08-08-16, 17:39
There is some negative feedback about her around dozen pages before. Saying that she is a starfish with attitude problems.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1908821&viewfull=1#post1908821.

I'm still digging some more about her.

Hukma
08-08-16, 17:42
Can you please PM the contact of SP?

Hello fellows,

One of the mongers on here provided me with a number to a SP that is floating a North Indian chick around. Attached are her pictures. Could anyone shed some light into her? He's quoting 4 K / shot or 6 k an hour. TIA.

Hukma
08-08-16, 17:45
Hello friends,

Visiting Hyderabad for a day and if you guys can help with good reliable SP or Independent contact. My PM is active and can reciprocate with good contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

TypingHard
08-08-16, 20:03
Got a contact from Yousufguda a Telugu girl 25+.

Did any one tried her? If. How was the experience and damages please?

Quoted:

2.5 k 1 HR.

8 k FN.Can you please share the contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

KrazyEagle
08-08-16, 21:08
I contact her too and she gave a number of photos with the same rate. Wouldn't bargain at all though. I couldn't trust her and backed out. Let me know your experience if you actually met the models.Couple months back. When I am in contact with the SP of her. Asked me to deposit money first.

The deal was for 25 k 2 hrs.

I realised fishy thing and he gave smile on Watsap chat. Indicating I knew about this trap.

I wonder to know he made 90 k so far since he started to advertise her. Though not real.

Beware of this trappers dear friends.

Raj98
08-08-16, 22:06
Hi.

If I am not wrong I tried her last year not so friendly.

2 k st.

Hello fellows,

BangWarrior
08-09-16, 00:29
Even I backed out after sensing something was off on the whatsapp chat. So I finally asked her to meet me at a public place and go to hotel together and the tone completely changed. So dropped it.

Couple months back. When I am in contact with the SP of her. Asked me to deposit money first.

The deal was for 25 k 2 hrs.

I realised fishy thing and he gave smile on Watsap chat. Indicating I knew about this trap.

I wonder to know he made 90 k so far since he started to advertise her. Though not real.

Beware of this trappers dear friends.

JammeRules80
08-09-16, 03:23
Hi.

If I am not wrong I tried her last year not so friendly.

2 k st.Thanks for the recon, Raj. I better pass on this one.

BeautyAdmirer
08-09-16, 03:57

The other pic is a MILF named Ni I am not sure but I think someone had not given good FR about her. Could that person, or anyone who has tried her, clarify?Hi bro,

Did you take that dusky chick? How was the experience?

HydMong
08-09-16, 08:41
Hi, I need contact no of indi sail from secbd, I have her old no 012, it is switched off. Any new no please pass on.

DesiPunter
08-09-16, 09:35
Hi, I need contact no of indi sail from secbd, I have her old no 012, it is switched off. Any new no please pass on.Her WhatsApp account on that number is still active with her photo as DP. But she was last seen on WhatsApp on June 30.

Try messaging her first. She used to respond on WhatsApp.

SingleTrymm
08-09-16, 13:36
This is a 10 days old FR.

Thanks to one of the fellow mongers got the contact of a girl in KPHB three letter word Ms A. I was in touch with her on Watsapp from Bangalore itself and was trying to convince her for an outcall and she was not comfortable. Mentioned that she has a safe place and I can come down to her place even for the night. The day I was leaving for Hyderabad, she suddenly contacted me saying that her sister is available and she is fresh into trade and if I am willing I will have to pay more. She send her pic also. Though the face was not very attractive, thought of a fresh girl made me excited. We agreed to decide the price after we meet.

Day 1.

After reaching Hyderabad, in the evening went into my hotel, got fresh and left for KPHB. She asked to wait near a mall and call her once I reach there. She also asked me to pick up "SEPTI" . Anyway called her after reaching there and she said she will come and pick me up in 5-10 minutes. In the meanwhile I was waiting since I was not able to find chocolates, I bought 2 Gajras for them. She (Ms A) came after almost 15 minutes and she was around 22 or 23 decent face good figure slightly dark. I was able to recognize her from the pic she had shared earlier and then we went back together in a Auto. The place was like 2 to 3 kms inside. Paid the Auto and then went to her house which was on 3rd floor and obviously no lift. Saw her sister Name MS S. Face was not that attractive but she looked young and fresh probably 19 or 20 years old. I agreed for 8 K for the night. She asked if I need any drinks or food and I declined for time being. Went into the room with the girl (Miss S). In my initial chit chat with her I confirmed that she was not a Virgin. After some chit chat she changed into her night dress with no undergarments. I was pleasantly surprised by her boobs as they were not obvious earlier through her dress. They were round tight but small nipples. I started with some foreplay. She was not ready for DFK. But I was able to arouse her enough to make her agree for DATY and very soon she was very very wet. She also said no to BJ and I was mentally prepared for the same given she was new to this. Put on the cover and then tried Missionary, Doggie and WOT before coming out. Pussy was not as tight as I was expecting but she was really enjoying the act and was with good energy.

After the first round, had a smoke and this time asked Ms A to get some vodka for me, breezer for Ms S and some food. Paid 1 K for the same. She had one her friends (boy) bring the stuff. Nicely had the drinks and food. Started the 2nd session post that. This time around in the midway Ms S complained that it was paining inside and that made my Johny go limp. Took a break for 30 minutes had a smoke and laid with her and again started. This time around in my mind I thought I will not get distracted and went on to complete the session. It was already 1 PM and somehow I felt that I should go to the hotel and sleep. They helped me call a Ola and I went back to hotel to have a satisfied sleep.

Day 2 I skipped.

Day 3 I was suppose to leave back to Bangalore but my Johny wanted to taste Ms A this time before I leave. Called her and she agreed for 5 K for 2 shots. This time I knew the place, so in afternoon took the cab directly to her place. Ms S, Ms A and the boy was there. Since I was short of time quickly got into the room with Ms A. Her breasts were also tight and nipples slightly bigger. She did not agree for DFK or WOT or Doggie and had to convince her for CBJ with a 500 Rs Tip promise. CBJ was good followed by mish and again convincing her for Doggie but this time no tip promise came. Had a smoke. For some reason she asked if I wanted the second round with Ms S instead of her. I agreed as Ms S had less restrictions. After 30 minutes started with Ms S and finished.

Ms S studies somewhere else and visits her sister Ms A. This time Miss A convinced her to get into the trade to help with their monitory position. Ms S will be back to her college after 15 days. I did not ask for a 3 some and not sure if they would agree.

Ratings.

Looks Ms A 7/10 Ms S 6/10.

Figure Ms A 8/10 Ms S 7/10.

Boobs Both 9/10.

Pussy Ms A 8/10 Ms S 9/10.

GFE Ms A 5/10 Ms S 7/10.

VFM: Not for Day 1 but for Day 3.

WIR: May be but after a while if I can get access to other Hyderabad contacts.

If you need contact please share some good contacts in Hyderabad. I have a decent set of contacts in Bangalore. With Ms A, I will have to inform her that so and so will be contacting her so if you are exchanging contacts, please do share the name I can share with Ms A so that she is not surprised to get your call.

Cupid0509
08-09-16, 16:10
Dear brothers,

I am visiting Hyderabad this weekend.

Can you share some good contacts. Will return with contacts that I have.

Ssdel
08-09-16, 18:49
But you should negotiate hard.

At max 3 k.

Cheers.

Hello fellows,

RK0819
08-09-16, 18:53
I have been back to India after almost an year and called the SP whose birds I saw last year. Nothing interesting in the bird typical north Indian. Average service. No kissing and no BBBJ. Sp is very expensive and most of the contacts I have aren't responding or not available. Took the girls number and can share with any seniors if needed. Attached are the pictures of her. I think she will do 6-8 k for two shots. I paid almost thrice to SP. They are a bit photoshopped but she is the girl in pictures.

Attitude: 5/10.

P.S: I really don't know if Hyderabad is dry or LE activity is high but from what I see we don't get much help from seniors. I understand being a little circumspect and can't really blame but I think some help from seniors would be nice for Newbies. I am not sure how to make them trust me as I have plenty of contacts in US but nothing in here. Everyone starts at zero and guys like me you come for abroad and paying too much with less quality. Again seeing everyone I am not sure if I should share any numbers to Newbies or not. Anyway hopefully I will find a gem someday.

RK0819
08-09-16, 18:55
One SP sent me these pics and asked for 10 k / shot. Any suggestions.

Satya12
08-10-16, 00:10
Hi,

I am new to this forum. In fact just found this today. If one were to register / pay. Do we share information privately with each other?

Please do let me know.Hi buddy,

As long as you are sharing info through private messaging service. The forum is always safe.

Satya12
08-10-16, 00:22
Any one tried her? SP quoting 6 k per session.Can you PM me the contacts of SP who has white dress girl and if wanted I can help you out with SP operating with some north chicks. Also would be great if you can clear your inbox it is full.

Cute Qupid
08-10-16, 03:19
Hi gurus,

Received this pic from anonymous source, if anyone knows about her if she is in business. Let me know about her. My PM is active.

CQ.

SureshRaj
08-10-16, 06:06
Hi gurus,

Received this pic from anonymous source, if anyone knows about her if she is in business. Let me know about her. My PM is active.

CQ.Any information on her is appreciated.

BabyKutu
08-10-16, 07:02
Hydfunlover blog has been removed. Does any one knw the new blog address of hydfunlover sp??He has been taken. Stay away for sometime.

Tarus89
08-10-16, 07:44
He has been taken. Stay away for sometime.Thanks for the info bro.

Tarus89
08-10-16, 08:05
Coming down to Hyderabad for two days, request if anyone could provide numbers of indie, sp or good MP for service.

Thanks in advance.

Tarus89.

Massie
08-10-16, 13:48
Hi,

I am new to this forum. In fact just found this today. If one were to register / pay. Do we share information privately with each other?

Please do let me know.Absolutely not! Its been six months since I took subscription. I was a newbie and asking help from most of the seniors and active mongers here. Only one person replied to me! Hyderabad forum does not like to share!

Sandy60
08-10-16, 14:23
One SP sent me these pics and asked for 10 k / shot. Any suggestions.Decent service. Don't pay more than 5 k.

LaunchLive
08-10-16, 14:57
Pics fake a lot. Editing mobile apps makes anyone beautiful.

One SP sent me these pics and asked for 10 k / shot. Any suggestions.

LaunchLive
08-10-16, 14:59
When something is taken off, don't go behind it. I see his number is online on whatsapp but blog is removed.

Looks fishy, so don't try to contact them. Better.

Hydfunlover blog has been removed. Does any one knw the new blog address of hydfunlover sp??

LaunchLive
08-10-16, 15:03
Seniors are acting like a high class bird in demand. LOL. Don't mind.

As if their business will be lost if they share.

Coming to your FR. Thanks for sharing. Pics look like too much photoshopped. I hope you at least had some fun. I am done with Hyderabad in just 1 encounter which turned out to be a fake. I am going to go Mumbai and try once.

I have been back to India after almost an year and called the SP whose birds I saw last year. Nothing interesting in the bird typical north Indian. Average service. No kissing and no BBBJ. Sp is very expensive and most of the contacts I have aren't responding or not available. Took the girls number and can share with any seniors if needed. Attached are the pictures of her. I think she will do 6-8 k for two shots. I paid almost thrice to SP. They are a bit photoshopped but she is the girl in pictures.

Attitude: 5/10.

P.S: I really don't know if Hyderabad is dry or LE activity is high but from what I see we don't get much help from seniors. I understand being a little circumspect and can't really blame but I think some help from seniors would be nice for Newbies. I am not sure how to make them trust me as I have plenty of contacts in US but nothing in here. Everyone starts at zero and guys like me you come for abroad and paying too much with less quality. Again seeing everyone I am not sure if I should share any numbers to Newbies or not. Anyway hopefully I will find a gem someday.

LaunchLive
08-10-16, 15:06
I called him and he said come to K. Pur. as I started my vehicle, the old SP called, so I went somewhere else.

If anyone tried let me know. According to me, this girl already looks dumb in pics, don't know what is the surprise in real.

Hello fellows,

Sandy60
08-10-16, 17:26
Dear brethren,

I have shared the number of a small time actress some time ago to a few of you. Despite my continuous appeals some of you seem to be harassing her with filthy calls. I am getting threatening calls for her and her uncle. I please request whomsoever is calling to stop calling her and save yourself the trouble.

Cheers,

Sandy

John83
08-11-16, 02:55
Hey,

Finally got the Private message here.

Traveling to Hyderabad in couple of days. Seriously looking for Telugu or North Indian girl. I am looking few contacts near Hitechcity, Secbad or AS RAO Nagar. Please PM me if you have any good contacts.

Ssdel
08-11-16, 04:28
Just name the bird.

Seems the message might not get percolated as needed.

Stay safe and have fun.

P.S. Be a Gentleman and treat others with respect. (For spammers & stalkers).

Dear brethren,

I have shared the number of a small time actress some time ago to a few of you. Despite my continuous appeals some of you seem to be harassing her with filthy calls. I am getting threatening calls for her and her uncle. I please request whomsoever is calling to stop calling her and save yourself the trouble.

Cheers,

Sandy

Satishsubhadra
08-11-16, 06:19
Hello,

I am willing to share the contacts of a few Indies in Hyderabad and Bangalore in exchange for Indy number in Hyderabad. I am on a short visit to Hyderabad. So, any help is greatly appreciated.I have contact she is quoting 8000 per night and I am looking for aunty indie in Hyderabad.

SureshRaj
08-11-16, 06:38
Apparently Kavita and Eshwari are sisters. I fucked both of them.

Sujatha
08-11-16, 08:39
Dear brethren,

Cheers,

SandyIt is unfortunate few of our mongers, harassing and making filthy calls to her. This is not acceptable. Our friend sandy is helping others by providing number, in turn putting him in trouble. Please think about the birds also. She is doing her profession and if you like you do business with her. By doing such filthy acts.

Putting the person who helps us in trouble.

Troubling the bird life.

Troubling other fellow mongers.

Please avoid such acts.

Huntr3
08-11-16, 14:00
Spoiler alert: No deed happened, sharing chasing (read struggle) experience.

So, this inde number has been shared with me by quite few senior folks here.

One fine day, I give her a call. No response. No worries. I give it a try again next day. She answers. I tell her in Hindi about ref person who gave me the number. Outright cuts the call.

In the mean time, I check with my senior friend if there is any trick to get to her but there's none.

I try again. This time she hands over to some lady (probably who lends her the room for service), she knows Hindi. I fix time for following week day as they don't operate on sun.

I call her in the evening before the day. She hears me and cuts the call. I give her one last call the next day to check her availability, no reply.

So much for inde experience. Feels like a stalker. Sigh!

MLover29
08-11-16, 15:33
Received number of requests for photo by PM. And also advice to post cropped pic to avoid nudity. So here is the pic of Soni.

DesiPunter
08-11-16, 16:06
Apparently Kavita and Eshwari are sisters. I fucked both of them.Congrats. Were you referring to Kphb Kavita?

HighVoice
08-11-16, 16:06
Hi guys,

I am a active monger in Chennai, I am now having a project and would be coming to Hyderabad for a month from the last week of August. Can someone help me out to get some chicks near Madhapur area. I can help you out when you come to Chennai.

Thanks.

RockRavi
08-11-16, 16:18
Hello brothers,

I am silent reader of this page. Planning to visit famous TDs spa near G. Bowli FL. Over this weekend. Do we get extras here? Among SI / NI / Thai can you please suggest one who can provide good extras.

Don't have PM. Will subscribe to forum very soon.

LaunchLive
08-11-16, 17:25
Any chance of threesome with both?

Apparently Kavita and Eshwari are sisters. I fucked both of them.

BaldAssare
08-11-16, 18:08
I'm from Delhi and visiting Hyderabad soon. Would need help of fellow mongers for good Indy contacts in Hyderabad. In exchange I can share contacts in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata. My policy is one for 1 so I would share as many you share.

BaldAssare
08-11-16, 18:11
Apparently Kavita and Eshwari are sisters. I fucked both of them.Please share numbers, I would reciprocate.

Alokkk
08-11-16, 18:14
Spoiler alert: No deed happened, sharing chasing (read struggle) experience.

So, this inde number has been shared with me by quite few senior folks here.

One fine day, I give her a call. No response. No worries. I give it a try again next day. She answers. I tell her in Hindi about ref person who gave me the number. Outright cuts the call.

In the mean time, I check with my senior friend if there is any trick to get to her but there's none.

I try again. This time she hands over to some lady (probably who lends her the room for service), she knows Hindi. I fix time for following week day as they don't operate on sun.

I call her in the evening before the day. She hears me and cuts the call. I give her one last call the next day to check her availability, no reply.

So much for inde experience. Feels like a stalker. Sigh!I don't understand why you are calling her. If she is not receiving your call and then she doesn't want to receive your call. Grow up.

Bisht
08-11-16, 18:35
Happened to be in Hyderabad and have 3 hrs of free time in the afternoon. Little brother had started protesting for action from 2 days back (once it realized that such a slot existed).

So I started writing to some seniors on this forum but didn't receive any response. One senior responded but it was too late Not to be disappointed I decided to go Freestyle.

Looked over to loc, found 2 promising SPs. Both replied with good choices. Including 3 star accommodation it was 10 k for 2 hrs after bargaining. I decided to go with the one. As luck would have my boss called and ate up 45 minutes discussing some stuff! Adjusting for travel time to SP location I would now have just less than 60 minutes with the girl. Decided to skip As it would be tight and switched gears to find MP.

Opened google maps, searched area for MP and found a Thai one. Called for 60 min dry Thai massage and told the person I want A Thai therapist.

Reached the location 30 minutes later. Saw another bro {with glasses and a beard. Bro PM me if you reading this } on his way out as I was paying. He looked happy so I felt relieved about finding a good place.

Was taken to the room by a lady who appeared to be NE. I immediately asked her if she was NE and moment she said yes I said I want to change to Thai. She said maybe they are all busy. I said nothing doing I made reservation and so please call receptionist. She then went away angrily and after a full 10 minutes a Thai lady came. By then I was getting scared as I had already changed and lying down but not sure what was going on outside the room. Little did I know what was awaiting me.

Within 2 minutes of starting massage she said why did you change therapist? It's not good. What do you want? Stupidly I told her bum massage + HJ. She said 2 k. I said 1 k and we settled at that after 5 minutes of argument. But it ended with me angrily telling her take it or leave it.

After some regular but good massage she got the oil and started bum massage and was stroking my cock from below. It was awesome. I was enjoying when she suddenly said you want only this? I said what else can you do. She said everything! I was so shocked that it took me a min to say how much. She said since you are so angry I take 2 k only. Immediately made payment and she stripped completely.

Then the fun began. She was fair, tall, had a athletic build, decent boobs, shaved downstairs and nicely perfumed long black hair. She started kissing me all over. I took control. Pulled her up and we DFK-ed like no tomorrow for sometime. All that time my hands were all over her body. Boobs, hair and finally fingered her. All wet. She was really passionate. Seriously guys at this point I had already started thinking HTR. Have to repeat In all this frenzy we knocked down a stupid flowerpot at the edge of the bed. She put it back duly.

Unfortunately time was running out for me as I had to rush back for meeting. So she helped me put on rubber (which I had bought thinking of ST) and she rode me for some time. Then I took her in doggy and finished off. She wiped me off and then just lay there holding me for 5 minutes till we caught our breath.

Time to leave. Took her number and name and said until next time. She gave me a sweet peck on my cheek before heading out. Wow.

I rate this as the best MP experience ever. WIR: Yes.

Moral of the story for newbies like me: freelance and you will certainly get lucky if you have RTFF and fFollowed the wisdom of the seniors here.

SureshRaj
08-11-16, 19:22
Congrats. Were you referring to Kphb Kavita?Nope, refer to my FR's.

Huntr3
08-11-16, 19:25
I don't understand why you are calling her. If she is not receiving your call and then she doesn't want to receive your call. Grow up.Yes bro.

I quit on her already. I am not going to call her anymore.

Bisht
08-11-16, 20:11
Brothers,

Has anyone been with these girls? Google seems to indicate they are genuine.

Please Let me know any feedback / views.

Thanks.

Kishore555
08-12-16, 03:18
Back in action in Hyderabad.

Started with scouting SPs on Locanto and CG. Got a number quoting the price at 2 k per shot.

Stint 1- Sunday.

Girl. Telugu speaking,, beautiful midsize boobs.

Services. Everything except anal.

Turn on factors. Shaven armpits and pussy, attractive nipples and big round belly button.

Turn off. Bad breathe.

Started at around 1 pm. Nice room and feel good bed. Started with clothes on initially. She was wearing a transparent nightly and under garments clearly visible. Asked if I can click some pics without face and got a no. Fine, went ahead. Touched her lips, rubbed neck, squeezed her hips and got closer to sniff her hair. Aromatic dove shampoo smell provoked me. Clothes off and pushed her on to the bed, kissed and tasted every sensitive part possible. I have a fetish for navel and armpits, so, took an opportunity to lick them too. Initially she couldn't cooperate due to tickles, but, she did let me dig deep in the belly and was aroused when I started with her armpits. It was just right after bath, so, I did not find a problem. Round 1 finished with a covered blowjob and a handjob. Juices all over my belly. We just laid down. After a few minutes, she stood up, put a knot on hair, got a cloth to help me clean. Here she started touching my balls and was rubbing my belly and was poking it so deep, something started in me, and I asked for 2nd round. As per talks, round 2 was not on the deal. I had to convince her and settle a deal for 1200. We were running out of time, so, I suggested we go doggie as I have abilities to fuck harder and cum faster. She said,"lets start". During the action, I wanted to kiss her very badly, but resisted due to her bad breathe, so instead, I lifted her arms, and bit the sensitive layers of her underarms. She started moaning and I had to cum even before I could hold. At rest for a few minutes, cleaned each other, played with her pussy for a minute, teasing it poking it. And left the place happy.

Overall. Almost GF experience.

Tits- 7.

Service- 8.

Will I recommend. The SP yes. The contact is openly available on CG. His name starts with s. Call him and ask for anuradha.

Will post report 2 in a day or 2.

Cheers.

P. S: need help from seniors. Looking out for HW Indie. Will be grateful and will provide help once I start my full on monger journey. Phase 2.

AnuragCool
08-12-16, 06:18
Any pointers on this MP will be greatly appreciated.

Happened to be in Hyderabad and have 3 hrs of free time in the afternoon. Little brother had started protesting for action from 2 days back (once it realized that such a slot existed).

So I started writing to some seniors on this forum but didn't receive any response. One senior responded but it was too late Not to be disappointed I decided to go Freestyle.

Looked over to loc, found 2 promising SPs. Both replied with good choices. Including 3 star accommodation it was 10 k for 2 hrs after bargaining. I decided to go with the one. As luck would have my boss called and ate up 45 minutes discussing some stuff! Adjusting for travel time to SP location I would now have just less than 60 minutes with the girl. Decided to skip As it would be tight and switched gears to find MP.

Opened google maps, searched area for MP and found a Thai one. Called for 60 min dry Thai massage and told the person I want A Thai therapist.

Reached the location 30 minutes later. Saw another bro {with glasses and a beard. Bro PM me if you reading this } on his way out as I was paying...

RK0819
08-12-16, 08:15
After a few disappointments, I had decent encounter. Called this SP suggested by a senior here. SP sent pics and arranged for an outcall to hotel. Bird is same as in the pic. Once arrived and had a chit chat to break ice and had a couple of beers. Once comfortable started LFK and some role play. Moved on to deed in Mish, doggy and WOT. I had a nice time with her and she made me comfortable and spoke dirty during the deed. Had 2 rounds and was happy. I am happy to share the number and please PM me. I am very bad negotiator and the damage was 12 K I am a sure it would be less if you negotiate.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

RK

BaldAssare
08-12-16, 12:10
Received number of requests for photo by PM. And also advice to post cropped pic to avoid nudity. So here is the pic of Soni.Could please PM digits of Soni. I would reciprocate buddy.

Thanks.

RockRavi
08-12-16, 13:21
Hi brothers,

Please help to share some genuine HW / Indie contact details. Will reciprocate reliable contacts I have.

Please do PM me.

Thanks!

Likku
08-12-16, 16:52
Can you PM me the contacts of SP who has white dress girl and if wanted I can help you out with SP operating with some north chicks. Also would be great if you can clear your inbox it is full.I got this chick details from a SP and he was quoting 10 K per HR. Able to go till 8 k which I feel is very high. So didn't had the session.

MarkDraves
08-13-16, 00:10
PM me the details bro. I also want to taste her.

Reached the location 30 minutes later. Saw another bro {with glasses and a beard. Bro PM me if you reading this } on his way out as I was paying. He looked happy so I felt relieved about finding a good place.

Was taken to the room by a lady who appeared to be NE. I immediately asked her if she was NE and moment she said yes I said I want to change to Thai. She said maybe they are all busy. I said nothing doing I made reservation and so please call receptionist. She then went away angrily and after a full 10 minutes a Thai lady came. By then I was getting scared as I had already changed and lying down but not sure what was going on outside the room. Little did I know what was awaiting me..

HaLivingston
08-13-16, 08:19
I'm new to this forum, is there a structured way to search for birds here? It seems like "seniors" have to help you out. How do I go about getting help?

Going to there for a week and will bored as fuck.

Ankhu4171
08-13-16, 12:57

Was taken to the room by a lady who appeared to be NE. I immediately asked her if she was NE and moment she said yes I said I want to change to Thai. She said maybe they are all busy. I said nothing doing I made reservation and so please call receptionist. She then went away angrily and after a full 10 minutes a Thai lady came. By then I was getting scared as I had already changed and lying down but not sure what was going on outside the room. Little did I know what was awaiting me..I don't have PM. [Email address deleted by Admin]You are talk about M spa I hope.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SureshRaj
08-13-16, 14:50
Any chance of threesome with both?Yep for 8 k they are fine.

KrazyEagle
08-13-16, 21:32
One SP sent me these pics and asked for 10 k / shot. Any suggestions.You may bargain for 15 k semi full night.

It will work.

Regards.

KE.

RK0819
08-14-16, 04:07
Hello,

Can anyone suggest if Asha whose number ends in 360 still around. If so how is the service.

RockRavi
08-14-16, 04:48
Hello mongers,

Please help to share SP contact details having good north chicks. I will reciprocate contacts that I have.

JammeRules80
08-14-16, 04:58
I'm new to this forum, is there a structured way to search for birds here? It seems like "seniors" have to help you out. How do I go about getting help?

Going to there for a week and will bored as fuck.First things first. You ought to get a paid membership in order for others to share digits of a girl. So called "seniors" may help as long as you are an established hobbyist (or at least prove that you are a serious monger). So that's that. Even if I wanted to share a number of the girl I just reviewed a couple days ago, I cannot post her number in an open thread. It is surely going to get masked. I understand that you said you're here for a week, so, I would not purchase membership. On the other hand, if you are OK to throw away 20 bucks, then get it and text me I'll help you with a couple of contacts. Lastly, your best bet is a Spa (what you call in the US an AMP- I figured from your last name that you are probably an American. If not, my apologies). If you are in the HiTech City area, there are quite a few Thai SPAs that you can swing by and explore. Standard gaming rules apply. I am a newbie myself on this forum, so take my suggestions with a pinch of salt (and a lot of pepper. LOL).

Good luck and play safe. Indian LE could be a PITA sometimes to tourists!

P.S: Pardon me for missing out a few capital letters. Keyboard took a dump on me.

Chaatu
08-14-16, 06:33
Hi,

Been a long timer here. Contacts are getting dry. Does anyone try Craigslist listings? I see 3-4 SPs advertising daily. Has anyone tried them and how is the experience. Please share.

Altafhyd007
08-14-16, 06:46
Hi,

I am 31 yr male unmarried I am seeking females like Indie GFE and long term as well I hope that my Seniors in this Site will guide me positively I hope that they will help me in the right direction. To all the senior members of this site.

Seniors please help me.

Thanks and regards.

From Altaf Hyderabad India.

Skama279
08-14-16, 11:03
Hi guys,

If you have any contacts in Rajahmundry.

Please share me. Will reciprocate the same.

While you come to my place.

Cheers,

Skama279

HighVoice
08-14-16, 15:55
Can anyone help me out with a inde contact in Hyderabad near Madhapur, as I would be coming there for a month.

TheFapFinder
08-15-16, 08:02
Any indie MILFs or SP in Vizag? Will give contacts from Hyderabad.

Help from seniors please. Fortunately I have ample time for my marriage as I posted earlier on this group. Its in November!

Anyway I'm moving to Vizag for 3 weeks. Any help would be returned with some nice indie and SP from Hyderabad.

NeoGuy11
08-15-16, 08:53
Hi bros,

Sharing another FR. Last Thursday.

Lack of time, language barrier and absence of help from fellow mongers have all conspired to make Johnny unhappy.

Anyway, Last Thursday afternoon, took some time off after a client meeting. Found one spa and confirmed Thai therapist. Promptly landed there and struck up a conversation with the receptionist. She proved quite helpful and rattled off the names. Selected one randomly.

Low bed. Attached showers. Changed into Dispo and towel.

Therapist came quickly, gifted her the Silk. Straightaway she caressed Johnny and asked what I really wanted.

Now this came as a surprise to me. Firstly her English was quite good. Second, they usually start with the massage and wait for at least the flip before initiating any talk of extras. Anyways, who was I to complain. Also the biggest surprise was still to unfold.

I asked her what she provides. Quoted exorbitantly for all services. I offered 3 K for FS. She declined, opened her bra and handed me her boobs. Said she can really please me, unlike others.

Man! They were quite big. By Thai standards, at least. Biggest I have fondled in Hyderabad for sure. Maybe Silicone.

Now I increased my offer to 4 K, bargained while fondling the boobs and luckily she agreed.

What followed was a nice steamy 45 minutes. Initially made her cum by fingering, but took quite long. She was trying to make me do DATY, but somehow I didn't. Her ass was good. Put some bite marks on it. In between she gave BBBJ, although I wasn't expecting it. Decent. Then multiple positions.

Afterwards, had shower together. Another BBBJ in shower, but mine started to pain, so left it. Gave me a nice 10 minutes head massage after the shower.

Clicked a few photos (for my personal collection).

Damages: 2 k + 4 k + Silk.

WIR: Maybe.

Pros: Big boobs, Good body, GFE, DFK, BBBJ, shower, multi positions.

Cons: Stretch marks on lower belly.

P.S: As per my experience in this Hyderabad forum, I will share this contact only in exchange of genuine Indie / SP contact with proper reference. Those with low-end contacts please excuse.

HighVoice
08-15-16, 11:29
Can anyone share MP or night clubs or inde details in Madhapur. Will be present there for a month.

Any of the above 3 would be fine.

Thanks.

NeoGuy11
08-15-16, 17:33
Hello again bros,

Sharing another FR. Had met this SI therapist earlier (please refer to my old FR).

Typical SI girl. Full GFE. Good assets.

Was free on Saturday, so thought about repeating her. Had liked her service and pleasant attitude (Plus the flowers on her hair too).

Anyway, called and fixed appointment. Was welcomed on arrival with a hug. Presented the customary Silk. She is very easy to talk to. Actually spent about 15 minutes chit-chatting inside the room, me in a towel and she topless!.

Anyway, wasn't in a mood for FS. She was surprised by this. Fondled and sucked her boobs. Fingered her pussy. All the while, she gave a nice slow sensuous HJ. Came after 20 minutes or so. My best (and longest!) HJ till now.

Paid her 1.5 + 500 Tip.

WIR: Yes. VFM.

MieGandalf
08-15-16, 19:16
Hi!

Care to share digits?

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun...

Bkaran
08-15-16, 21:44
Hello guys,

Any know of any inde or mild who can travel to Pune for a weekend.

Ready to pay for everything.

Please help.

Tarus89
08-16-16, 06:32
Any indie MILFs or SP in Vizag? Will give contacts from Hyderabad.

Help from seniors please. Fortunately I have ample time for my marriage as I posted earlier on this group. Its in November!

Anyway I'm moving to Vizag for 3 weeks. Any help would be returned with some nice indie and SP from Hyderabad.Sent you a pm check once.

Xrahul831
08-16-16, 07:17
Hi friends,

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit RedCan you please PM the digits.

Satya12
08-16-16, 07:31
Hi friends,

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.Hi bro,

Can you share / pm contacts of APPA Aunty and hope when ever you need I can help you with some other contacts.

AbelNightRoad
08-16-16, 07:37
After my 1st experience in M Spa near the Bakery, I became a regular member of the spa thus cutting down on the Massage costs. By now I have experienced all the Thai therapists in the spa and here is my review of Miss W.

Looks wise I found her to be the least attractive (I was assigned to her as my favorite. Review her later. Was unavailable at the moment). She started the massage and was good at that (one thing about all the Thai therapists in M Spa, is that even the worst of them gives a decent massage). She also gave a half-decent bum massage. At the last 10 minutes she asked about extra quoting 1.5 k for HJ. Expecting decent service I agreed to 1.5 k for HJ and top access. OK HJ but she barely opened her top and had the most dismal boobs of the lot. Major disappointment. An advice to fellow mongers, do NOT go for her unless you are desperate. While the massage is decent, the spa has a lot better to offer.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 4/10.

Massage (Actual): 7/10.

Massage (Extras): 5/10.

Ambiance: 8/10 (the low-bed room).

Damage: 1 k (1 HR Aroma Therapy. Membership) + 1.5 k (Extras).

AbelNightRoad
08-16-16, 07:58
Moving on to better options, we now have Miss K.

Looks wise she seems to be the youngest of the lot and looks pretty good. Before the massage the receptionist told me that she is known for her high pressure massages and later Miss Ki confirmed the same. So, I went for the Balinese massage. Changed to dispo and started the massage. The therapist doesn't know much English but talked and asked some questions, she likes to talk. The massage was a good deep pressure massage and it relieved the shoulder ache I had. But now comes the problematic part. For extras she asked 2 k for HJ with top access (she started by offering this). Having recently experienced miss J (textiles) I decided to give it a try. And then came the disappointment, she only allowed top access through her clothes w / o removing her bra, but she did give a decent HJ while rubbing he balls licking / biting the ears and stimulating me. So, johnny got relief but heart couldn't get over the disappointment about the top access and cried for miss J.

All in all, mongers looking for a good deep pressure massage and a cheerful, good looking, talkative therapist with a good and stimulating HJ, she's your girl. But don't go for top access.

Looks: 8.5/10.

Massage (Actual): 8/10. (deep pressure only, has confessed to not being very good at low pressure massage).

Massage (Extras): HJ: 7.5/10, TA: 3/10.

Ambiance: 8/10.

Damage: 1 k (1 HR Balinese Massage) + 2 k (Extras).

Up next: Miss J (from my first FR).

Lars1202
08-16-16, 11:20
Hi mates,

Last week I got an opportunity to meet miss A which I was trying her for past 1 month or so, luckily she was available on weekend.

She might be around 20 years old, very slim in personality. There is no DFK and here is my score card.

Face 8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Boobs 8/ 10.

Place 9/10.

VFM yes.

Damage 3 k.

As usual will share contacts only to known and you need to reciprocate the contacts while asking (no need of of SP or MP contacts) this contact.

Chabat
08-16-16, 13:12
After searching in loc, find this place in Bo win pally near famous x road. Not that great place, was OK. Paid 3 k for 2 chick for normal.

During the season ask about extra. Had a good time, except bottom bottom access.

Ms. Z was around late 40 ans Ms. A is early 20. DFK was best and exploded twice in one HR. Paid tips and came bk.

Will go there during my next visit.

RockRavi
08-16-16, 15:34
I have been to this spa last Sunday. As suggested by our fellow mongers took a silk and offered to Ms. A whom they have assigned. Upon her entrance removed dispo and she was fine with it and she immediately gave a signal for extras. Offered HJ for 1 K.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 1300 (counter)+1 k tip.

RockRavi
08-16-16, 17:50
Please check your PM and kindly reply.

Hi mates,

Last week I got an opportunity to meet miss A which I was trying her for past 1 month or so, luckily she was available on weekend.

She might be around 20 years old, very slim in personality. There is no DFK and here is my score card.

Face 8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Boobs 8/ 10.

Place 9/10.

VFM yes.

Damage 3 k.

As usual will share contacts only to known and you need to reciprocate the contacts while asking (no need of of SP or MP contacts) this contact.

Huntr3
08-16-16, 18:22
Hi Frank,

Did you try her?

Please post your FR and damages.

From pics, she seems to resemble Nisha.

Hi,

Its been very long since I enjoy the mongering, these day I am very much into flings. Anyway my SP quoted that the fellow bird is landing in Hyderabad tomorrow. Did anyone tried this chicken? If yes, How was the experience. How much worth it is?

Frank.

Ssdel
08-17-16, 03:54
Better to get local delicacies in Pune itself.

Heaps of better birds flying in that vicinity.

Cheers

Hello guys,

Any know of any inde or mild who can travel to Pune for a weekend.

Ready to pay for everything.

Please help.

RaveeBC
08-17-16, 09:33
Even I could see any help for newbies here in this forum.

Except from very few. I believe only newbies like us.

Need to share among ourselves till we have contacts to reciprocate.

Hi!

Care to share digits?
Absolutely not! Its been six months since I took subscription. I was a newbie and asking help from most of the seniors and active mongers here. Only one person replied to me! Hyderabad forum does not like to share!

Pepper1975
08-17-16, 14:59
Finally got a decent fuck in recent times. Actually more than decent. African petite with an ass to die for and amazing cooperation. Indie, she is on her own, has a place. Safe. Worth a repeat. Will share digits on reciprocal basis only.

The Gr Fukinhyd
08-17-16, 15:24
Like most of the newbies, not much support from the seniors nor punters who managed to score one in Hyderabad.

I did reach out to a lot of guys thru the ads on multiple websites. I did manage to get this chic at Kondapur. I did not realise that you need to give a proper interview to SP to get to this chic.

The place was nice you could get in and out without getting noticed much.

This chic has a decent height of 5'7" and good HMTs. She is from Sikkim and was very friendly. Got chatty with her and was very much into giving DFK and also gave me OWO.

She has a very good attitude and wants to please you. Guys please do treat her with care.

Chahyd
08-17-16, 15:46
Thank you Sindbad the sailor for the contact.

Visited the Amazing lady at Akshardham in Delhi yesterday. I asked her a week back if I could visit and she obliged. The place is secure and I didn't have a lot of issues finding the place. Lady K helped with the directions.

I was nervous and was expecting someone else based on all the reviews and I was pleasantly surprised. Her skills were raved about in the forum and words do not do justice. She went to work and took complete control. All I had to do was submit myself. From the toes to the face she was all over me. Her BJ skills are amazing and she never rushed it. Whenever I was close I asked her to slow down and she moved to something else. She was busy.

Chose 2 rounds so there was the massage in between and then opted for another round of BJ since I was like a kid in a candy shop;* just couldn't get enough.

Also there was rimming. Sensuous. Felt all the nerves tingle. Just couldn't handle it.

If you ever visit Delhi please ask for the contact. You will not regret it. She is all about giving pleasure.

Damages: 0.

Pleasure Charge: 5000.

WIR: Absolutely.

SureshRaj
08-17-16, 16:18
Like most of the newbies, not much support from the seniors nor punters who managed to score one in Hyderabad.

I did reach out to a lot of guys thru the ads on multiple websites. I did manage to get this chic at Kondapur. I did not realise that you need to give a proper interview to SP to get to this chic.

This chic has a decent height of 5'7" and good HMTs. She is from Sikkim and was very friendly. Got chatty with her and was very much into giving DFK and also gave me OWO.

She has a very good attitude and wants to please you. Guys please do treat her with care.Damage? So long to see a NE in Hyderabad.

SingleTrymm
08-17-16, 16:26
Even I could see any help for newbies here in this forum.

Except from very few. I believe only newbies like us.

Need to share among ourselves till we have contacts to reciprocate.I was a newbie 4 months back. I did feel little frustrated in the beginning. But this is how I scored.

1) Read up to 1 months old FRs. Searched for some keywords once I understood some trend.

2) Started with MPs which I could decode from the FRs and started posting my own Genuine FRs.

3) Then got a couple of contacts. Tried them posted more Genuine FRs.

And this cycle continues and grows.

Patience is key. Even now I don't have enough contacts but I am progressing well.

Even I get requests for sharing contacts and 1st thing I do is check for FRs posted by the requester. What I am trying to gauge is if the person is not a LE. If I feel he is not I usually share the usual contacts. There is no rule. It is just a gut feeling.

So in case I have not responded please understand that I am being careful.

LaunchLive
08-17-16, 16:27
Yes, SP has shown these images to me as well. And also has a blog got place in Mpur.

Let us know, so others can check out as well.

She has a very good attitude and wants to please you. Guys please do treat her with care.

LaunchLive
08-17-16, 17:04
I was tricked by the SP. Showed someone and got this chick.

I didn't like the exp. As she wasn't able to make me cum or I'm a maniac.

After a few disappointments, I had decent encounter. Called this SP suggested by a senior here. SP sent pics and arranged for an outcall to hotel. Bird is same as in the pic. Once arrived and had a chit chat to break ice and had a couple of beers. Once comfortable started LFK and some role play. Moved on to deed in Mish, doggy and WOT. I had a nice time with her and she made me comfortable and spoke dirty during the deed. Had 2 rounds and was happy. I am happy to share the number and please PM me. I am very bad negotiator and the damage was 12 K I am a sure it would be less if you negotiate.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

RK

Kaarmic
08-17-16, 19:28
Thank you Sindbad the sailor for the contact.

Visited the Amazing lady at Akshardham in Delhi yesterday. I asked her a week back if I could visit and she obliged. The place is secure and I didn't have a lot of issues finding the place. Lady K helped with the directions.

I was nervous and was expecting someone else based on all the reviews and I was pleasantly surprised. Her skills were raved about in the forum and words do not do justice. She went to work and took complete control. All I had to do was submit myself. From the toes to the face she was all over me. Her BJ skills are amazing and she never rushed it. Whenever I was close I asked her to slow down and she moved to something else. She was busy..I tried her once! She does a great rim job!

Her BBBJ was out of the world followed by CIM. DFK was also in the menu!

And she only charges 2.5 k per shot! She will even oblige you a good massage between two sessions. Not a time watcher.

Definitely recommended!

HarryMan1
08-17-16, 19:31
After a while venture mongering again in first week of Aug (sorry the review is dated). Called up old SP contact (seems like a lot of churn in SPs. Many of my earlier contacts not available or gone crazy). Sent me the below pic. Went to the place. The photo was marked up a bit (the girl was certainly darker). Overall disappointed. Only saving grace was BBBJ which lasted for minute or so and decent boobs which she let me enjoy a little bit only. Time watcher rushing through the deed. Cowboy and mish. I mean I was out in 15 minutes. Gave my feedback to the SP (I have been a customer since 2012). But that does not help. Damage 5 k. Posting in interest of fellow mongers who might come across this.