PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

HarryMan1
08-17-16, 19:41
Continuing from my previous post. Another one of my old SP with digits ending in 634 and other one with 175 sent the following pics. He quoted 10 K for shot and 25 K for night. Nowadays, I suspect all the photos are marked up quite a lot (brightness etc.) if not photo-shopped. Other than that 10 K for a bird that does not come with recommendations. Why? Obviously decided against it. Again posted in interest of fellow mongers.

ImBlue93
08-17-16, 21:43
Like most of the newbies, not much support from the seniors nor punters who managed to score one in Hyderabad.

I did reach out to a lot of guys thru the ads on multiple websites. I did manage to get this chic at Kondapur. I did not realise that you need to give a proper interview to SP to get to this chic.

The place was nice you could get in and out without getting noticed much.

This chic has a decent height of 5'7" and good HMTs. She is from Sikkim and was very friendly. Got chatty with her and was very much into giving DFK and also gave me OWO.

She has a very good attitude and wants to please you. Guys please do treat her with care.Bro,

Help me to score my first in Hyderabad. Do you have her contact details or her SP?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Chahyd
08-18-16, 03:53
Damage? So long to see a NE in Hyderabad.2500 per.

She's not coming to Hyderabad.

Asked her about it.

If you ever go up north let her go south on you.

ADiverMa2080
08-18-16, 03:57
Hi friends,

Came from Dubai today and will be leaving back on 20th (Within 2 Days).

Need help in finding the best girls. Money isn't a matter. Need the best.

Please help.

Any way I can get to small time actresses or TV artists. Ready to burn a lakh if needed.

Help me ASAP please.

Thanks,

Adi

Samar01
08-18-16, 07:22
I was a newbie 4 months back. I did feel little frustrated in the beginning. But this is how I scored.

1) Read up to 1 months old FRs. Searched for some keywords once I understood some trend.

2) Started with MPs which I could decode from the FRs and started posting my own Genuine FRs.

3) Then got a couple of contacts. Tried them posted more Genuine FRs.

And this cycle continues and grows.

Patience is key. Even now I don't have enough contacts but I am progressing well.

Even I get requests for sharing contacts and 1st thing I do is check for FRs posted by the requester. What I am trying to gauge is if the person is not a LE. If I feel he is not I usually share the usual contacts. There is no rule. It is just a gut feeling.

So in case I have not responded please understand that I am being careful.Came to know from a source that LE is following this thread closely. So be aware and cautious. Do not put out things publicly and do checks (not sure how) to rule out if you are PMing with LE.

Samar01
08-18-16, 07:27
Hi friends,

Please help.

Any way I can get to small time actresses or TV artists. Ready to burn a lakh if needed.

Help me ASAP please.

Thanks,

AdiThe best quality can be found in Dubai bro. I am sure you know the scene there.

Are most hotels green or red now?

Hyderabad is not famous for quality / cost of chicks. If you can get to small time actresses or TV artists nothing like it. Waiting for your FRs with them.

YFriend
08-18-16, 09:06
Finally got a decent fuck in recent times. Actually more than decent. African petite with an ass to die for and amazing cooperation. Indie, she is on her own, has a place. Safe. Worth a repeat. Will share digits on reciprocal basis only.Yes bro I can reciprocate as I have good contact in Hyderabad, was looking for African, so your help will be shared with good contact.

BigDick007
08-18-16, 11:23
Thanks to Bisht bhai that I got hold of this MP contact!

Visited the place with an advance reservation during the afternoon hours for a 60 minutes Thai dry massage. Specifically asked for the Thai girl during reservation itself. Once inside the massage room, the girl asked about my reference (as I had specifically asked about her), and I made up a name with the statement that "he was very impressed with your services". She took the cue, and went straight to what I wanted, and the price haggling started. BTW, all of this was happening when I am already in my dispos, and she is teasing me with a bum massage. She started with 5 K, and I brought it down to 3.5 K after a lot of haggling (I'm a bad negotiator anyway). Her clothes were off in a zippy, and got a full view now. Tall girl, very fair, shaven down there, nice and smooth body (and a yummy pair of long legs which I loved! Typical Thai beauty. And as they mostly go, the bad part was quite small boobs. Started with some DFK, followed by WOT & miss, and finished off with a HJ. The bad: not a very secured area BTW, only a curtained room in a row of similar rooms. Little johnny was losing it multiple times because of constant interruptions due to customers passing by our room to the next one. Even the girl seemed to be extra careful during those times, hence interrupted the deed multiple times.

Score card below:

Looks: 8/10 (tall & fair with smooth body and legs).

Attitude: 5/10 (too much haggling on the money, even during the deed).

Pussy: 7/10 (moderately loose. But might be lube).

GFE: 4/10 (teased during the act, and good DFK. But again the constant money haggling ruined the experience).

WIR: Probably no. The girl's body really invites me to go again, but most probably I won't because of the money haggling and interruption-filled act.

Happened to be in Hyderabad and have 3 hrs of free time in the afternoon. Little brother had started protesting for action from 2 days back (once it realized that such a slot existed).

So I started writing to some seniors on this forum but didn't receive any response. One senior responded but it was too late Not to be disappointed I decided to go Freestyle.

Looked over to loc, found 2 promising SPs. Both replied with good choices. Including 3 star accommodation it was 10 k for 2 hrs after bargaining. I decided to go with the one. As luck would have my boss called and ate up 45 minutes discussing some stuff! Adjusting for travel time to SP location I would now have just less than 60 minutes with the girl. Decided to skip As it would be tight and switched gears to find MP.

Opened google maps, searched area for MP and found a Thai one. Called for 60 min dry Thai massage and told the person I want A Thai therapist.

Reached the location 30 minutes later. Saw another bro {with glasses and a beard. Bro PM me if you reading this } on his way out as I was paying..

LoverG
08-18-16, 12:00
Tried Miss A from KPHB. Got info from Jammes bro.

She is alright, petite, nice perky boobs all natural and willing to please.

Called and set some time up. She quoted 3500 for a shot. I said 3 k and that is standard. She later budged when I said never mind if you are going to stick to 3500.

Called me to a place near south India shopping mall in KPHB. Place is ok. Just basic. Some foreplay, and banging.

Her pussy has a weird proximity and is tight. Little struggle before I could get in.

Banged in Missionary, WOT, doggy and came.

Damages: 3 k.

Pussy 9/10 tight but kinda angled or something.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass. Small 6/10.

Sevice - 8/10.

Wir. May be.

ImBlue93
08-18-16, 12:13
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

YFriend
08-18-16, 12:31
Hi bros,

Sharing another FR. Last Thursday.

Lack of time, language barrier and absence of help from fellow mongers have all conspired to make Johnny unhappy.

Anyway, Last Thursday afternoon, took some time off after a client meeting. Found one spa and confirmed Thai therapist. Promptly landed there and struck up a conversation with the receptionist. She proved quite helpful and rattled off the names. Selected one randomly.

Low bed. Attached showers. Changed into Dispo and towel.

Therapist came quickly, gifted her the Silk. Straightaway she caressed Johnny and asked what I really wanted.

Now this came as a surprise to me. Firstly her English was quite good. Second, they usually start with the massage and wait for at least the flip before initiating any talk of extras. Anyways, who was I to complain. Also the biggest surprise was still to unfold.

I asked her what she provides. Quoted exorbitantly for all services. I offered 3 K for FS. She declined, opened her bra and handed me her boobs. Said she can really please me, unlike others.

Man! They were quite big. By Thai standards, at least. Biggest I have fondled in Hyderabad for sure. Maybe Silicone..Can you PM the digit I will reciprocate the same.

BabuBabu
08-18-16, 12:43
Nice info and curious about details. Please PM me. I am new here.

Tried Miss A from KPHB. Got info from Jammes bro.

She is alright, petite, nice perky boobs all natural and willing to please.

Called and set some time up. She quoted 3500 for a shot. I said 3 k and that is standard. She later budged when I said never mind if you are going to stick to 3500.

Called me to a place near south India shopping mall in KPHB. Place is ok. Just basic. Some foreplay, and banging.

Her pussy has a weird proximity and is tight. Little struggle before I could get in.

Banged in Missionary, WOT, doggy and came..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Gunners1
08-18-16, 15:00
You are a typical Manager class. Ask questions but never report. You asked the same question in 2015. In fact all your 4 posts are the same question.

Do take the effort to rtff and the do yourself a favor and post some reports.

Take care.

Do enjoy what Hyderabad has to offer.

G.

Hi friends,

Please help.

Help me ASAP please.

Thanks,

Adi

MieGandalf
08-18-16, 19:07
Called in and booked Miss A at the Spa! Gave her a Cadbury silk! Took the usual massage and the basic extras (HJ + T & B (fingers) access!) as I was intent on rapport building this trip! Managed to get her contact and a lunch date for the weekend! Lets see how far this ride goes.

Score card.

Face: 8/10. Cute.

Boobs: 8/10. Perky an suckable.

Body: 7/10.

Pussy: 10/10 Wet as it can get! And she moans softly once aroused! (Kiss & be access were not a part of the agreed package, just went by instincts on those!

GFE: 6/10 Definitely building up to it!

WIR: Absolutely!

Damage: 1.5 k (Thai massage) + 1 k (extras) + .5 k (because she enjoyed it too!): total 3 k.

HappyGoout
08-18-16, 20:47
Spoiler alert: No deed happened, sharing chasing (read struggle) experience.

So, this inde number has been shared with me by quite few senior folks here.

One fine day, I give her a call. No response. No worries. I give it a try again next day. She answers. I tell her in Hindi about ref person who gave me the number. Outright cuts the call.

In the mean time, I check with my senior friend if there is any trick to get to her but there's none.

I try again. This time she hands over to some lady (probably who lends her the room for service), she knows Hindi. I fix time for following week day as they don't operate on sun.

I call her in the evening before the day. She hears me and cuts the call. I give her one last call the next day to check her availability, no reply.

So much for inde experience. Feels like a stalker. Sigh!I tried very hard to get her and she do like that only as she fears and suspect a lot until unless you give right reference name and number. It took time and trust for me. You read my FR about her how hard it was to get her and build trust. The minus point in your case is language. I know she is pakka Andhra girl who speaks only Telugu (even she lives in Hyderabad she don't know much Hindi).

LoverG
08-18-16, 21:16
I know it's a little late but hopefully some good men may come to my aid.

Can someone provide me with a Sp or Inde I could go at this hour?

I tried all my contacts and none is willing to please me at this hour.

Will greatly appreciate any help.

Cheers,

LoverG
08-18-16, 21:20
My couple of weeks in Delhi were fruitful and awesome.

Had great fucks for so cheap. In fact I had a girl in my hotel.

Room for two days and banged her at least eight times. I had to call in sick to work and order a lot of room service.

Hail Delhi. Hopefully Hyderabad brothers will set the price standards and keep the ridiculous inde's and SP's in check.

I tried her once! She does a great rim job!

Her BBBJ was out of the world followed by CIM. DFK was also in the menu!

And she only charges 2.5 k per shot! She will even oblige you a good massage between two sessions. Not a time watcher.

Definitely recommended!

YFriend
08-19-16, 08:49
Has anyone availed the service of SP name Ajay he seems to have good stuff, but the hitch is he insist on payment to the account, which sound very dicey, but the chicks show are awesome. So please guys help me should I go for it or avoid it totally.

Alokkk
08-19-16, 09:24
I have been to MSpas in both MP and GB. I was just searching for spas and found out that they have another location which is relatively nearer to me.

I called the number and asked if Thai therapists are available and told the lady on phone that I will come for a massage only if a Thai therapist was provided to me, to which she agreed. I reached on time and Lady at the desk tried to sell me the package; I told her that if I like the massage I may go for the package.

She assigned me a nice looking therapist (a little bit thicker than I like, but still not to bad). I went to the room which was much bigger than the normal MSpa rooms and she started the massage.

I just started the casual chit chat and I think that made her comfortable. After some time, she asked me why I asked for a Thai therapist and I replied that Indian therapists don't give extras and casually asked if she gives extras to which she replied in affirmation. Then I asked for the menu, it was 1 K for HJ and 2 K with HJ with top access. I could have bargained, but I was too lazy to do so and went to for the 2 K package, but asked her to continue to massage topless. She agreed and opened her top buttons of her robe and removed the bra and my eyes were wide open. She has really big ones, the biggest I have seen in any Thai gal. I sat down hold them to make sure they are natural and they were! After some more massage and fondling, she became little wild and climbed over me and started to kiss all over my chest and lips! She kept on saying I have nice lips and a big member. Then she dry humped me so much that I came!

I went to the bathroom to get cleaned and she restarted the massage. She told me that next time she will give me B2B massage and also asked me to try her friend who works in the same spa.

Pepper1975
08-19-16, 11:33
Sharing an amazing experience. Yesterday was horny and thought what the heck. Called up the hottie asking her out for a long drive. She agreed. Picked her up and drove out towards north side. Had a couple of beers and then drove to a lake side. Found a secluded place and had a great ride in the car. Started with DFK and heavy petting, followed by her riding me and finally Mish. Opened the doors to let fresh air in while banging her. Amazing experience, fresh air on the face and to top it a moonlit night- effect was mesmerizing. Finished had a smoke enjoying the scenery while caressing her tits. Will cherish this experience.

BTW got a lot of requests to share digits. Have taken her permission and now ready to share. Purely on reciprocal basis and remember if you want me to give the digits trusting you to reciprocate then it works the other way too. If you can send first promise you won't be disappointed.

MieGandalf
08-19-16, 18:50
Bro,

Would you please PM me the contact?

Got a "Like" back in an online dating app.

Said Hi and she replied with her number and asked me to whatsapp.

She is an African or Somalian girl by the looks and directly asked for 5 k per HR.

Brought it to 3 k per HR but not sure whether to proceed (She said she is staying in an apartment in L Houz).

Attaching her photo.

What should I do?

Engel
08-20-16, 07:31
Hello brethren,

There is an oxygen spa in jubilee hills near to my work place, is it any good? Any FR's? Any insights would be helpful.

Thank you all!

SkirMish
08-20-16, 10:41
Digits please!

Called in and booked Miss A at the Spa! Gave her a Cadbury silk! Took the usual massage and the basic extras (HJ + T & B (fingers) access!) as I was intent on rapport building this trip! Managed to get her contact and a lunch date for the weekend! Lets see how far this ride goes.

Score card..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Pram1000
08-20-16, 10:58
Could please PM digits of Soni. I would reciprocate buddy.

Thanks.She's based out of Delhi. Is likely to visit Hyderabad some time around Diwali.

Member #4768
08-20-16, 12:22
Hi,

I was silent monger all these days. Now got registered. Need feedback on these birds from two different SPs. SP quoting 10 K for all these girls. Is there anyone who tried and paid lesser?

Ssdel
08-20-16, 13:08
Brother,

Only advice is if its your hard earned money use it wisely and no matter what never pay advance whatsoever.

Cheers.

Has anyone availed the service of SP name Ajay he seems to have good stuff, but the hitch is he insist on payment to the account, which sound very dicey, but the chicks show are awesome. So please guys help me should I go for it or avoid it totally.

Samar01
08-20-16, 21:06
She's based out of Delhi. Is likely to visit Hyderabad some time around Diwali.Haha. Good to know that the sound of fire crackers during Diwali time may neutralize the chatter box.

Veeraj26
08-21-16, 06:01
Has anyone availed the service of SP name Ajay he seems to have good stuff, but the hitch is he insist on payment to the account, which sound very dicey, but the chicks show are awesome. So please guys help me should I go for it or avoid it totally.Advance payment is a big risk. Plus the traceability to your account.

RahulWiz
08-21-16, 06:37
Anyone availed services of SP providing actresses shared by SatishMonger? I am skeptic since they are asking money in advance.

Really want to know if it is a scam or not.

VishudJb
08-21-16, 08:41
Brother,

Only advice is if its your hard earned money use it wisely and no matter what never pay advance whatsoever.

Cheers.Never pay in advance without seeing the girl and near your deed room.

SureshRaj
08-21-16, 10:48
Got her to my place, and banged her silly for an hour straight. I have realized some things about them. They are normally short of money by the month end / latter part and are much more willing to please you / answer your call. This time I screwed her in the standing position, shoved the johnny in and started enjoying tight little see. She was saying no, but did it anyway. She moaned while I was screwing her. She sucks quite nicely, but does it only for a min. Anyway had a good time.

Maddy7209
08-21-16, 12:08
Could you share the number.

Contacted an SP and he sent quite a few pics. These two are the better looking of the lot. He's quoting 4 k per shot but I can probably get it down to 3 k. Any feedback would be appreciated.

MieGandalf
08-21-16, 12:31
Bro,

I could float pics of a bunch of cuties like Penelope Cruz, DP and Sunny L, taken off the internet and show them, that doesn't mean I own them. Just because he sent you the pics doesn't mean he has them. Its just a marketing ploy to blur your senses to make you part with your money!

Pay in cash when you have seen the girls in person!

A good SP will either collect just before you enter the door or ask the girl collect for him!

NeoGuy11
08-21-16, 15:10
Hi bros,

Hope all is well.

So, as weekend was approaching, Johnny started to twitch in anticipation. Thanks to a Senior member here, got the contact of a College girl. Miss N.

Met her for coffee. Typical Telugu girl. Not a stunner. But could converse nicely in English. That was a huge plus point for me. Spent quite a time chi-chatting, and finally left with a promise to meet.

Promptly set up a meeting the next evening. Now the KLPD started. She cancelled at the last moment.

Rescheduled to the next evening. However, stopped taking my calls once I reached the designated location.

So, went to a nearby eatery, had a full plate Mutton Biryani. Quite tasty. Although not the actual taste I had in mind.

The Senior member was also angry with the turn of events and scolded the girl on my behalf. Thanks mate, appreciated.

Moral: Sometimes all the preparations can come to naught. The WG mind is truly unfathomable.

NeoGuy11
08-21-16, 15:37
Hi again brothers,

So after the KLPD with the college girl, Johnny was doubly determined to make amends.

Initiated contact with a MILF. Miss X. After initial formalities, she sent some pictures. Man, seeing those pictures, all my KLPD thoughts went out the window.

Immediately fixed the meeting. Now, she wanted outcall. But managed to convince her for In-call. Reached the location (late! Thanks to Hyderabad's horrible traffic) and was guided to a safe house. Residential colony. Super safe. No prying eyes.

Was welcomed with a glass of chilled water. Same as picture. Cute face, slight chubby with right curves. Killer look in a Saree.

Nice room. Double bed. Attached bathroom (quite clean).

So, presented her with the customary Silk and in return got a tight hug. Washed ourselves one by one. Then started with DFK.

Slowly started undressing her. One fantasy fulfilled.

Out came her tits. Huge. And all Natural. Not too saggy. Juicy. Kneaded them and sucked them to heart's content. She was also quite turned on.

Moved to bed. Boob sucking continued. She also started massaging Johnny. Started fingering her. Took some time to make her wet. Then fingering and boob pressing and sucking tipped her towards climax.

Then, she started a nice BBBJ. Slow. Balls. Groin. Shaft. Some rimming too. One of the best BBBJ, I would say.

Then, entered her in Miss. Cowgirl. Then doggy.

Wow nice ass. Slapped them slightly, bit them. Came.

Cleaned each other. Flirted some more. Dressed. Then, some more boob sucking.

MILF: 10/10.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 15/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

WIR; Yes.

NeoGuy11
08-21-16, 16:03
Hi bros,

So, after the MILF fantasy fulfillment, Johnny was on a high. Next decided to fulfill another fantasy.

Typical Telugu girl. Dark. Next door type.

Called Miss A. Obvious language problems. Somehow overcame. Reached designated spot. Then guided to nearby location. Quite safe.

Met her. Presented her the customary Silk. Was quite elated with this gift.

Average looking. But good body.

Room was nice. Bed comfortable. But Bathroom was very basic.

Washed ourselves. Then started with Kiss. She was not much into DFK initially. Undressed her (Salwar Kameez).

Nice pair of boobs. Medium (But better than most Telugu girls I have seen who are typically flat chested). Firm. Large nipples.

Started sucking and fingering. Made her wet. Her kissing also changed to DFK slowly. Enjoyed it. Continued fingering. Ultimately, she herself started guiding my hand. Made her cum with a shudder. A shy smile confirmed the obvious.

Then she started a CBJ. Didn't insist on BBBJ. Good.

Entered her in Miss. Doggy. Cowgirl. She was enthusiastic in all. Doggy was best. Perfect body.

Came after some time. Washed ourselves. Paid. Gifted her another special thing (She won't forget me).

Location: 9/10 (Super safe, 1 point deducted for the bathroom).

Face: 4/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10 (Open to please and obey, just a bit more aggression would be ultimate. But maybe her social status comes in the way).

Damages: 3 k + Silk + Special gift.

WIR: Maybe.

P.S: I always treat these girls with respect. Because only due to circumstances, they are into this trade. If I am satisfied with her services, and if my behavior towards her makes her comfortable, I consider that a successful mongering. I request all to treat them with respect.

PPS. The biggest problem with her is she doesn't always remember the ref system. I have tried to make her understand how it works, and how to use code words. Lets see.

PPPS: Now for the next fantasies. Muslim fair girl. High end girl. Afro. Please PM me if anyone can fulfill these fantasies.

Ssdel
08-21-16, 18:29
Hope you ll give us a chance too for playing with those hooters.

Cheers.

P.S. What were the damages?

Hi again brothers,

So after the KLPD with the college girl, Johnny was doubly determined to make amends.

Initiated contact with a MILF. Miss X. After initial formalities, she sent some pictures. Man, seeing those pictures, all my KLPD thoughts went out the window.

Immediately fixed the meeting. Now, she wanted outcall. But managed to convince her for In-call. Reached the location (late! Thanks to Hyderabad's horrible traffic) and was guided to a safe house. Residential colony. Super safe. No prying eyes.

Was welcomed with a glass of chilled water. Same as picture. Cute face, slight chubby with right curves. Killer look in a Saree.

So, presented her with the customary Silk and in return got a tight hug. Washed ourselves one by one. Then started with DFK.

Slowly started undressing her. One fantasy fulfilled..

HarryMan1
08-21-16, 19:09
Well, given my SP contacts were dry decided to try the spa part. Now I have been mongering a long time both in US and India but never had tried spa (except the nuru ones but these are not spas at all). But necessity does make you try. Landed up at branch of famous M spa in GBowli (thanks to this forum I was able to identify the right spa). No appointments walked in. Asked for massage, got the rate down to 1750 for an aromatic one for an hour. Saw a cute chick and asked for her. They happily obliged. Started the massage (realized that massage rooms do not have door, just a curtain. Did not know that) and started talking to the girl and soon figured out that she certainly was not the type I wanted, though she was very good at what she was doing (I. E. Massage). Finally asked her if there are extras. Honest and nice girl (which I certainly appreciate, tipped her. 5 k. Appreciate her understanding of situation) says that she does not do them, but can send in a Thai one who can give happy ending for 1500 (told me only Thai girls give that). After a bit told her to send her. Average Thai girls, tells me that 2 k she can give be HJ, top access and eat her. I told her 1.5 K. She took the money, dispo goes off, then she feigned ignorance about eat me part, gave a quick HJ, limited top access (man they were small anyways. LOL) and that was it. Felt kind of cheated but lesson learnt. Ask for Thai masseuse, and leave some carrot hanging in the air.

Honestly things were much better for me 2013 (ample choices of SP and an Indie), but taking a break and getting back is a longer journey than I envisaged, but it is what it is. Hopefully my dry run is over and am able to share some positive reviews. But will continue the hunt in the intermin.

HarryMan1
08-21-16, 19:17
The girl in pic # 5, 7 and 8 was available with SP in Begumpeth. Was asking for 6 K then (sure could have come down) I did not go, but paying 10 K for her or any bird without any strong references. Your call bro.

ADiverMa2080
08-21-16, 21:40
Anyone availed services of SP providing actresses shared by SatishMonger? I am skeptic since they are asking money in advance.

Really want to know if it is a scam or not.Same here. Asked 1.5 L in Advance. Be careful. I didn't pay. Contacted via email [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] will be ready once I transfer online.

Didn't go for it.

Thanks,

Adi

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sunny9090
08-22-16, 05:58
Hi NeoGuy,

Can you please share the contact.

Appreciate it.

Hi again brothers,

Out came her tits. Huge. And all Natural. Not too saggy. Juicy. Kneaded them and sucked them to heart's content. She was also quite turned on..

Pram1000
08-22-16, 06:10
My couple of weeks in Delhi were fruitful and awesome.

Had great fucks for so cheap. In fact I had a girl in my hotel.

Room for two days and banged her at least eight times. I had to call in sick to work and order a lot of room service.

Hail Delhi. Hopefully Hyderabad brothers will set the price standards and keep the ridiculous inde's and SP's in check.Well said Bud. Delhi truly rocks for the large variety at decent pricing. I've been travelling there on mongering trips these days and it's good fun. Definitely far better than Hyderabad where we have a dearth of options & the high pricing we end up paying here because of the demand-supply gap.

DudeMi98
08-22-16, 06:43
Hi guys,

I am likely to be in Hyderabad for about 4-5 days sometime next week. It would be great if you guys PM me some inde contacts in Hyderabad wit reference and the charges. I don't want to overpay and hike prices like what has happened in Bangalore. In return, I can help you out in few contacts when you visit Bangalore.

Thanks guys.

Mi

TheFapFinder
08-22-16, 07:14
Hi bros,

I have put in a request to exchange contacts for some indie milfs or high end milfs in Vizag. (would share Hyderabad contacts) A few seniors helped me but nothing materialized as most of them are not on their numbers anymore and thy have valid point as thy mentioned me in the PM that thy were in touch with them quite a while ago. And I am in a position where all the contacts I have are already with seniors. So dunno how to go ahead with it. And the contacts I share are not fake at all and they knew it. Its just that thy have them already. SPs here are a pain everyone sends me some google images and tell give 1000 advance into account or the same old recharge drama. Talk to girl for days and then she accepts to come out then fix a date.

I please request any of the seniors to help me find at least one contact in Vizag. Aunty or housewives or anything which goes by a strong reference. (Plump one will do).

Praying guys. Please help a lonely guy in a dry city.

YFriend
08-22-16, 07:45
Met this inde. Asked me to come to gvk1, met her at the entrance, she was in a burka was bit apprehensive what lies beneath it, Johnny couldn't resist so went ahead, booked a room in one of the guests house in Banajara hills (after lot of heckling about ID (real pain)). She was one wild, good blow job, wet hole and loves it. Did doggy to start with and ended with cow position. She loves to do under the shower.

Boobs- 7 (bit saggy).

Pussy- 8 very wet hole.

Attitude. Talkative but good company (but has a sob story the usual).

Best part is open for group session.

Drawback. A big tummy with bit of hindrance.

Price- 3 k for ST.

Room- 1.2 k.

End result happy and value for money.

BeirutGuy
08-22-16, 08:22
Hi again brothers,

Slowly started undressing her. One fantasy fulfilled..Nice catch bro. Can you share the digits please?

Bisht
08-22-16, 11:00
Thanks for the reference. You are right she haggles a bit. But if you go again that will not happen as she knows where you stand.

Thanks to Bisht bhai that I got hold of this MP contact!

Visited the place with an advance reservation during the afternoon hours for a 60 minutes Thai dry massage. Specifically asked for the Thai girl during reservation itself. Once inside the massage room, the girl asked about my reference (as I had specifically asked about her), and I made up a name with the statement that "he was very impressed with your services". She took the cue, and went straight to what I wanted, and the price haggling started. BTW, all of this was happening when I am already in my dispos, and she is teasing me with a bum massage. She started with 5 K, and I brought it down to 3.5 K after a lot of haggling (I'm a bad negotiator anyway). Her clothes were off in a zippy, and got a full view now. Tall girl, very fair, shaven down there, nice and smooth body (and a yummy pair of long legs which I loved! Typical Thai beauty. And as they mostly go, the bad part was quite small boobs. Started with some DFK, followed by WOT & miss, and finished off with a HJ. The bad: not a very secured area BTW, only a curtained room in a row of similar rooms. Little johnny was losing it multiple times because of constant interruptions due to customers passing by our room to the next one. Even the girl seemed to be extra careful during those times, hence interrupted the deed multiple times..

Lars1202
08-22-16, 12:20
Hi mate,

Can some one please share reference for Hema and Radhika as I have their number and will reciprocate my contact at Hyderabad and Blr.

Member #4435
08-22-16, 17:46
Hi bro,

Reference Satya for Radhika.

Please give me any independent contacts if you have with your experience.

Hi mate,

Can some one please share reference for Hema and Radhika as I have their number and will reciprocate my contact at Hyderabad and Blr.

BabyKutu
08-22-16, 18:03
Hi mate,

Can some one please share reference for Hema and Radhika as I have their number and will reciprocate my contact at Hyderabad and Blr.Sent PM. Enjoy.

RamaniraJeshyd
08-22-16, 20:14
Hi,

I was silent monger all these days. Now got registered. Need feedback on these birds from two different SPs. SP quoting 10 K for all these girls. Is there anyone who tried and paid lesser?All these gals are with an SP in Begumpet near country club for 6 K. He does not go below that. Gals not great. Mechanical.

Chrsk9589
08-22-16, 21:16
Hello,

I'm from USA and will be staying in a five star hotel in Hyderabad area. If you can share any reliable contacts, that is appreciated. In exchange, I can give you top top notch contacts in USA. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Adilv
08-22-16, 21:26
I am looking for some model / actress. Can someone share contact or suggest?

HydMong
08-23-16, 00:42
Bro, please check PM, can you share the digits and reference of her. ! Looking for a MILF. ,pics made me to. !

Hi again brothers,

Out came her tits. Huge. And all Natural. Not too saggy. Juicy. Kneaded them and sucked them to heart's content. She was also quite turned on.

Moved to bed. Boob sucking continued. She also started massaging Johnny. Started fingering her. Took some time to make her wet. Then fingering and boob pressing and sucking tipped her towards climax.

Then, she started a nice BBBJ. Slow. Balls. Groin. Shaft. Some rimming too. One of the best BBBJ, I would say.

WIR; Yes..

SfoCowboy
08-23-16, 06:10
After RTFF I've shortlisted The Park, Avasa and Novotel for my date with GF this Saturday. Please suggest the safest of the three.

SingleTrymm
08-23-16, 06:33
After RTFF I've shortlisted The Park, Avasa and Novotel for my date with GF this Saturday. Please suggest the safest of the three.I have tried The Park. It is safe enough.

SfoCowboy
08-23-16, 10:09
Thanks Samar01 for your advise. I shall follow the same.

After RTFF I've shortlisted The Park, Avasa and Novotel for my date with GF this Saturday. Please suggest the safest of the three.

MktrForU
08-23-16, 18:18
I got contact of this guy who claims they are couple and offer his wife for 10 K.

He wants to stay in room and watch. Ideally, I won't care but being new in Hyderabad, I don't want to get robbed or worse.

Any suggestions?

SureshRaj
08-23-16, 19:28
Regular SP called and told me regular SP available, went there but KLPS since girls had labs in afternoon. FML. Anyway she says tomorrow will be OK. Let me at least have a taste of their juicy stuff tomorrow.

HydMong
08-24-16, 00:57
If anyone have the contact of neoguy FR MILF, please share it. I will share my contacts. !

Hi again brothers,

WIR; Yes..

AdiForYou
08-24-16, 05:05
Recently I have been busy and didn't find time to monger. Last week I had some free time, so called up Miss J. No luck, she was out of commission for the week. Then a friend from ISG shared contact for HW, so called her up.

She was very nice on phone and direct, asked for what time I wanted her. We fixed a time same evening, and I walked into Hotel, and booked a room. They has stopped offering in-call, but have contact numbers of service providers. However I already had Called her, so checked in and occupied the room. They asked me for a photo Id, but didn't make a copy, just noted the details (that too not much and got the spellings wrong). Anyways.

Called her up and told her the room number. In about 15 minutes a short, good looking woman walked in, wearing a sari, typical local woman. She claimed to be 32 YO (as indicated by my friend) , and her charge was 1500 for two pops / couple of hours. We chatted for a while, then she disrobed and helped me remove my clothes.

She had very nice, firm and large boobs. No sag, perky tits, just like the way I like. So I started playing with her boobs and sucking / licking the nipples. Then she bent down and kissed me, and we went for deep kissing. Very enjoyable for me. Went on between boob sucking and kissing for a while. She was feeling the dick with her hands and it was firming up nicely.

After a while, she went to work with her lips and tongue on the dick bare back (BB) , licking and sucking the marbles, and licking the general area quite vigorously. Her attitude was awesome. She uses her tongue skillfully, and directly poked the asshole (not me, my hole. She controlled my excitement quite nicely, going slow sometimes and fast at other times. She was OK with 69 and guided me exactly where she wanted to be licked. This went on for good 15 minutes.

Then I pulled her up and asked her to put the condom and start the fucking. She obliged and first she went on top, so I could suck her boobs while she did the bumping. Went through different positions. Doggie, mish, sideways, again cowgirl, CBJ, and finally finished in Mish.

We settled down again, washing and cleaning in between. We started chatting and she claimed to be a nurse, and runs a bureau t provide nursing home care for elderly, bed ridden and cancer patients. She is always on call, so she doesn't have difficulty getting out of home for a sex encounter. I asked her if she would massage me, and she gladly obliged, for 5 minutes. Asked her to lie on my back.

The the second session began. This time, she took care to clench her thighs to give extra hard pressure on the dick, and we mainly stuck to the script for a nice double shot in another 15-20 minutes, details being no different than above.

She wouldn't touch the money and asked me to put it in her blouse. We dressed, hugged, and I remarked that she might be addictive and habit forming. To which she laughed and said "I know. ".

Would be willing to share the details only on exchange of good independent contact. PM me your contact and reference for the exchange. Fake ones will be exposed on the ISG, so please be careful to share only working contact.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10 (she also does anal for higher fees).

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Cost: 700 (room) + 2500, tips not asked for, nor given.

WIR. Yes, yes, Yes.

Tarus89
08-24-16, 08:12
So the hydfunlover sp seems to be back. Received this msg from him.

(NEW PROFILES AVAILABLE).

Hello Sir This is (name of sp removed).

* We are providing Genune service please coaparate with us.

* NO Time Pass and don't ask for pics rate already mentioned there.

* Numbers of girls are not shared or given.

* Male Escorts Jobs does Not Exists don't Belive Them, Do Not Deposite Money in Bank Acount.

* please book the girl before 9 PM For Fullnight.

SHort Time will be closed after 10 PM.

* You will be blocked if you repedly ask for pics or Call on watsapp.

Discount: If you Have any Girls Numbers who are interested in working with us.

Please Share with Us you may get up to 20% discount on our service.

For pictures please go with the following link sir.

P. S I have removed the weblink and contact details.

LustyMan100
08-24-16, 11:16
Hi,

I was silent monger all these days. Now got registered. Need feedback on these birds from two different SPs. SP quoting 10 K for all these girls. Is there anyone who tried and paid lesser?All of them look nice. Do post your FR if you try. Have great and safe fun.

Cenator369
08-24-16, 11:32
Can some one PM me good reference to this Sangeeta number ending with 685 she is very reluctant without reference.

TIA.

Veejayk
08-24-16, 14:34
Hi folks,

Any idea what happened to the TD spa in m. Pur?? I am not able to see it on net. Is it closed / moved??

RaveeBC
08-24-16, 15:03
Dear mongers,

I am travelling to Delhi next week so if any.

One of can share the good indie contacts will be obliged with.

What ever contacts I have.

Rmshknd
08-24-16, 17:13
Visited one of the spa's that is famous but is not actively discussed in the forum anymore.

Was assigned a NE therapist. The massage started well. Good pressure. Opted for a deep tissue massage. There were hints through out the massage about extras. After turning around I had enough.

I asked to her to cut to the chase. There wasn't any negotiation. We started kissing and my hands started wondering into her shirt. She raises it for easy access and I am fondling. She starts giving me a HJ. I ask her to get on top and she puts a towel on johnny and starts grinding and kissing.

And the rest.

Damages: 1.5 K + 1.5 K.Will you please share the details of this spa.

Thanks a lot.

Ramesh.

BeirutGuy
08-24-16, 18:57
Dear mongers,

I am travelling to Delhi next week so if any.

One of can share the good indie contacts will be obliged with.

What ever contacts I have.Bro,

PM me may not be able to give much of Indie numbers but can give you assured and reliable SPs and some indies.

HarryMan1
08-24-16, 19:07

(NEW PROFILES AVAILABLE))))).

* Male Escorts Jobs does Not Exists don't Belive Them, Do Not Deposite Money in Bank Acount..Yes Sir, sure they are. Funny that MBBS girls seems to be there all the time (Wonder which medical college is she doing her MBBS? Met her once, but mechanical and overall not recommended (there are other reviews on her in the forum). Have tried one other bird from that SP. But disappointing experience till now, hope others would have had better experiences.

Samar01
08-24-16, 19:41

(NEW PROFILES AVAILABLE))))).

* Male Escorts Jobs does Not Exists don't Belive Them, Do Not Deposite Money in Bank Acount..The old link did not work bro. Did they change the link? If so, please PM me the new URL.

AnuragCool
08-24-16, 22:27
Hi all,

I have been passive to moderate user of this forum. I am writing this forum to help you all from spending unnecessary money on T Spa Gbowli.

I usually prefer spa services from full service from SPs. I have a membership from three major spas which most of you guys know already. This report is about the famous T spa in Gbowli where I am already a member. I had services from great therapists before with excellent feel. Lately, the quality of the service has gone significantly down. I mentioned them, that I am a member and I am coming back after a long time. Even then, they assigned me a horrible therapist named 'Alek' (sounds similar to that). She has braces and looks slim and ugly. I however decided to continue with her assuming that T spa will do good to me. Then came the real KLPD that I never had in years. This therapist is horrible, waste of money even in terms of massage. She asked 3 k for a handjob and was very rude when I tried to negotiate. I ain't ugly or some bad m'fuker. I had my share of fun with all major spas. So, this is truly unacceptable. I advise my brethren to refrain from going to Tspa G'bli branch until they bring their standards back. If not, least being, refrain from taking the said mentioned therapist.

SfoCowboy
08-25-16, 06:31
This SP is of no use. Bad service. Masturbation is better.

Yes Sir, sure they are. Funny that MBBS girls seems to be there all the time (Wonder which medical college is she doing her MBBS? Met her once, but mechanical and overall not recommended (there are other reviews on her in the forum). Have tried one other bird from that SP. But disappointing experience till now, hope others would have had better experiences.

Tarus89
08-25-16, 07:48
The old link did not work bro. Did they change the link? If so, please PM me the new URL.Sent you the link.

Samar01
08-25-16, 08:09
Yes Sir, sure they are. Funny that MBBS girls seems to be there all the time (Wonder which medical college is she doing her MBBS? Met her once, but mechanical and overall not recommended (there are other reviews on her in the forum). Have tried one other bird from that SP. But disappointing experience till now, hope others would have had better experiences.Thanks for your feedback.

Can you elaborate about the MBBs girl? - Are the pictures accurate, any issue with her looks / body, her approx age, service. Hurried / unhurried, damage negotiated?

Last time I called, this MBBs girl had left and I saw another average NI.

Masterix42
08-25-16, 10:48
Sent you the link.Hi Tarus,

Could you share the link with me as well?

Thanks!

RockRavi
08-25-16, 15:46
Hi all,

I have been passive to moderate user of this forum. I am writing this forum to help you all from spending unnecessary money on T Spa Gbowli.

I usually prefer spa services from full service from SPs. I have a membership from three major spas which most of you guys know already. This report is about the famous T spa in Gbowli where I am already a member. I had services from great therapists before with excellent feel. Lately, the quality of the service has gone significantly down. I mentioned them, that I am a member and I am coming back after a long time. Even then, they assigned me a horrible therapist named 'Alek' (sounds similar to that). She has braces and looks slim and ugly. I however decided to continue with her assuming that T spa will do good to me. Then came the real KLPD that I never had in years. This therapist is horrible, waste of money even in terms of massage. She asked 3 k for a handjob and was very rude when I tried to negotiate. I ain't ugly or some bad m'fuker. I had my share of fun with all major spas. So, this is truly unacceptable. I advise my brethren to refrain from going to Tspa G'bli branch until they bring their standards back. If not, least being, refrain from taking the said mentioned therapist.Agree with you. She I very ugly with braces and TDS is no more good in quality of therapists and services.

Chahyd
08-25-16, 16:35
Hi all,

I usually prefer spa services from full service from SPs. I have a membership from three major spas which most of you I guess you got a bad apple. They still have some really good therapists and a bad one I suppose. Try someone else next time. Sending you a PM.

Member #4768
08-25-16, 19:32
Had this chick few days back. She was said to be some TV artist and was quoted 10 K / HR. Some other SP offered her for much lesser price. Attached pics are highly photoshopped. Face was not at all good. Lean body with extra large boobs. Except boobs nothing was good. Teeth was scrambled, nicotine smell.

Face: 7 (if you don't see the teeth) 4 (with teeth).

Boobs: 9.

Body: Very Lean.

Overall: 5.

WIR: No.

Please share some good ones if anyone has.

Ssundeep13
08-25-16, 19:43
Could you please share with me your details, I would share with you my MP contact.

Recently I have been busy and didn't find time to monger. Last week I had some free time, so called up Miss J. No luck, she was out of commission for the week. Then a friend from ISG shared contact for HW, so called her up.

She was very nice on phone and direct, asked for what time I wanted her. We fixed a time same evening, and I walked into Hotel, and booked a room. They has stopped offering in-call, but have contact numbers of service providers. However I already had Called her, so checked in and occupied the room. They asked me for a photo Id, but didn't make a copy, just noted the details (that too not much and got the spellings wrong). Anyways.

Called her up and told her the room number. In about 15 minutes a short, good looking woman walked in, wearing a sari, typical local woman. She claimed to be 32 YO (as indicated by my friend) , and her charge was 1500 for two pops / couple of hours. We chatted for a while, then she disrobed and helped me remove my clothes.

She had very nice, firm and large boobs. No sag, perky tits, just like the way I like. So I started playing with her boobs and sucking / licking the nipples. Then she bent down and kissed me, and we went for deep kissing. Very enjoyable for me. Went on between boob sucking and kissing for a while. She was feeling the dick with her hands and it was firming up nicely...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

KrazyEagle
08-25-16, 21:26
Replace lover with club in the url.

The old link did not work bro. Did they change the link? If so, please PM me the new URL.

Topper1991
08-26-16, 02:47
Hi all,

I'm in Hyderabad / Gachibowli area for tonight\tomorrow and could use some advice on where to find some fun. Short\long time is good. Rather not travel alone to odd places but just use my hotel if alone.

Any help appreciated!

CoolDude712
08-26-16, 11:31
Hi mate,

I am there in Hyderabad for night. Looks like you do not have PMS and I am not sure of how to reach you and get the contact details of Sisters Duo. If possible you may hint me back.

Also I would request fellow mongers in Hyderabad to share the digits and reference of good contacts near to Khairatabad junction.

Cheers,

CD

This is a 10 days old FR.

Thanks to one of the fellow mongers got the contact of a girl in KPHB three letter word Ms A. I was in touch with her on Watsapp from Bangalore itself and was trying to convince her for an outcall and she was not comfortable. Mentioned that she has a safe place and I can come down to her place even for the night. The day I was leaving for Hyderabad, she suddenly contacted me saying that her sister is available and she is fresh into trade and if I am willing I will have to pay more. She send her pic also. Though the face was not very attractive, thought of a fresh girl made me excited. We agreed to decide the price after we meet.

Day 1...

FanOfPK
08-26-16, 12:02
Thank you Desipunter for the contact of Kavita.

Had been in touch with her from past two months. Finally came to Hyderabad and asked whether I can come. She said she is not well and there is another girl with her (attaching the pic for reference). I said OK and went to a place near K'Village. She welcomed me and took money upfront.

Went inside the room and the girl was dusky with medium sized boobs.

Started some chitchat with her, she claimed that she is a college girl and doing this for pocket money. Started the deal with WOT, she was moaning heavily. I can sense her tight pussy. Din't tried DFK as she was chewing Gutka. Finished in Doggy.

Spends: 3.5 K for two shots.

WIR: Depends.

Boobs: 6/10.

Face: 6/10.

Sorry for my bad English. I am not good at writing FR's.

HarryMan1
08-26-16, 15:52
Thanks for your feedback.

Can you elaborate about the MBBs girl? - Are the pictures accurate, any issue with her looks / body, her approx age, service. Hurried / unhurried, damage negotiated?

Last time I called, this MBBs girl had left and I saw another average NI.Hey sorry for the delayed response. She has been reviewed in this forum. Just go back a dozen or so pages. Post April May time frame.

SingleTrymm
08-26-16, 16:41
Hi mate,

I am there in Hyderabad for night. Looks like you do not have PMS and I am not sure of how to reach you and get the contact details of Sisters Duo. If possible you may hint me back.

Also I would request fellow mongers in Hyderabad to share the digits and reference of good contacts near to Khairatabad junction.

Cheers,

CDHi bro,

PMed you. Do share the FR.

Member #4768
08-26-16, 21:36
Any Review on this bird? SP quotes 7 K. The girl looks very thin in the pic.

Member #4768
08-26-16, 21:39
Can anyone provide a good Muslim girl contact?

Kunds123
08-27-16, 03:31
I am in Hyderabad over this weekend. Will appreciate if some one can share MPs or spa offering extras.

Near Hussain sagar lake area. Will reciprocate with good spas in Pune.

RajKumar1988
08-27-16, 18:19
Please check your PM, I shared my contract please share this contact.

She had very nice, firm and large boobs. No sag, perky tits, just like the way I like. So I started playing with her boobs and sucking / licking the nipples. Then she bent down and kissed me, and we went for deep kissing. Very enjoyable for me. Went on between boob sucking and kissing for a while. She was feeling the dick with her hands and it was firming up nicely...

Member #4768
08-27-16, 18:34
At first I saw this girl in the Delhi forum. I just wanted to have her from the time I saw her. One fine day SP K showed this girl and johnny woke up instantly. Booked an appointment and went to meet the girl. Best experience so far with a girl. Damage was 4 K. Nowadays I don't know where SP K is.

Face: 8.

Boobs: 8.

Body: 7.

Height: 5 feet.

WIR: definitely, but don't know where she is!

HighVoice
08-27-16, 19:14
Hi,

As I said now I came to Hyderabad. So I will be staying in here for some 3 weeks. My budget is 5 k. Any inde would be good. Any good contacts will be reverted with help from Chennai contacts. Thanks.

Like to taste Andhra chicks.

MadMe
08-28-16, 06:05
Same here. Asked 1.5 L in Advance. Be careful. I didn't pay. Contacted via email will be ready once I transfer online.

Didn't go for it.

Thanks,

Adi

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!Thanks Adi for the tip. I didn't go for it too, 1.5 L is a lot of money, hope no one in the forum transferred him any money.

BTW I have a friend who maybe able to help to recover money if someone has transferred already. Let me know if anyone needs his help by replying to this message, though not guaranteed I can ask him to give it a try.

MeatHyd101
08-28-16, 08:26
At first I saw this girl in the Delhi forum. I just wanted to have her from the time I saw her. One fine day SP K showed this girl and johnny woke up instantly. Booked an appointment and went to meet the girl. Best experience so far with a girl. Damage was 4 K. Nowadays I don't know where SP K is.

Face: 8.

Boobs: 8.

Body: 7.

Height: 5 feet.

WIR: definitely, but don't know where she is!She is from Orissa dude. Married and has a baby now.

She was indeed very GFE, had spent a night with her back then. But she usually kept on changing SPs.

Stunner2005
08-28-16, 08:38
Hi all,

Today is my last day in Hyderabad. Guys need tour help for a good HW, indi, or MILF contact. May be someday I can help in other location.

Member #4768
08-28-16, 09:45
She is from Orissa dude. Married and has a baby now.

She was indeed very GFE, had spent a night with her back then. But she usually kept on changing SPs.Yes she was Oriya girl. Nice to hear that she is married and now has a kid. May god bless her! I got her personal number too. Tried calling her a couple of times in between. Wasn't aware that she's married now. Hope she had discontinued the activity.

Raj98
08-28-16, 13:32
Hi frnds.

Kavita from kphb is asking for reference can someone please help or any good indie ir hw contact will help. Budget is no problem. Please pm.

Member #4768
08-28-16, 13:34
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.

LaunchLive
08-28-16, 13:43
I like slim and rolling on bed girls. Can you help with this SP contact?

Check PM.

LaunchLive
08-28-16, 13:46
Sorry for the loss bro. Pics look wow though.

Had this chick few days back. She was said to be some TV artist and was quoted 10 K / HR. Some other SP offered her for much lesser price. Attached pics are highly photoshopped. Face was not at all good. Lean body with extra large boobs. Except boobs nothing was good. Teeth was scrambled, nicotine smell.

LaunchLive
08-28-16, 13:50
LOL. I know. But anyhow what MBBS has to do with the work she does right now? Does that mean she'll also give pills while sex?

Yes Sir, sure they are. Funny that MBBS girls seems to be there all the time (Wonder which medical college is she doing her MBBS? Met her once, but mechanical and overall not recommended (there are other reviews on her in the forum). Have tried one other bird from that SP. But disappointing experience till now, hope others would have had better experiences.

RockRavi
08-28-16, 17:59
Fellow mongers,

Met this chick today (Sunday). She is an Indie and typical Andhra girl fully cooperative.

She is 22 years old and is only part time into business.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (Bigger size).

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3 k per shot.

Will share digits only if someone will reciprocate contacts.

Janam007
08-28-16, 18:49
Hi,

Posting FR after a long gap.

Had been to MP in Bpet area. Advt in lcnto in the name of color. Called and fixed appointment in th evng. A regular spa. Not a good ambience. 2-3 thrpists avbl. Selected one. Relax & TL service with cost. Massage not great. Young therapist made johnny happy. But not worth of visiting again, just lookng for a spa. Shud be all in one. Great massage & also Fun. Any suggestions Seniors?

Member #4768
08-28-16, 19:41
I like slim and rolling on bed girls. Can you help with this SP contact?

Check PM.SP changed the girl. Something else now showing.

ADiverMa2080
08-28-16, 22:11
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.Can you please PM me the contact of this girl and other you reviewed?

CoolFun
08-28-16, 23:47

Really want to know if it is a scam or not.200% fake. Avoid it.

Adilv
08-29-16, 02:59
200% fake. Avoid it.SatishMonger also sent me a contact and now I am thinking its fake too.

Phoenix1986
08-29-16, 05:30
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.I tried her an year back at her own flat through SP V. It was 12 k that time for 2 pops. I believe more now. Gets into act slowly and smokes a lot (drinks and smoke) require to lose her up for the act. She enjoys as the deed goes on. It depends on price. Max 10 k.

FuddyDuffy
08-29-16, 06:02
Hey AlpineClimber,

This girl sure seems to travel. I had her in Bangalore a few weeks back.

Totally agree about the teeth. Although I quite enjoyed the service.

I took her for the full night for 15 k (that was 8 pm to 8 am).

The BBBJ was good and even though she didn't want to do it for too long, I insisted.

Had 3 shots the entire night. And she was real pissed off because I didn't let her sleep. So she demanded more money in the morning, but that didn't happen.

One more thing that she was OK with was COB, although I would liked COF or CIM neither was allowed.

SandyDxn
08-29-16, 07:28
Dear Raj,

This is sandy looking for the contact in Hyderabad local its very great privilege to me if you share any of the contact in your notice this will take our association further either sides.

Thank with looking forward your reply.

Hi frnds.

Kavita from kphb is asking for reference can someone please help or any good indie ir hw contact will help. Budget is no problem. Please pm.

Xplorur
08-29-16, 09:52
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.Me too came across this gal. Along with couple of other MBA students. SP is quoting more than 10 K now. Not sure if this is real and if worth it. Would appreciate if people could shine a light. Its getting impossible to think straight with a hard on.

Sandy60
08-29-16, 10:16
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.Bro,

She is mechanical and not worth it. You can get her for 6 k ST.

HarryMan1
08-29-16, 11:53
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.Not sure what you got quoted but is certainly expensive. Honestly in my opinion a better looking than the pics. Would say BBW (again subject to individual judgement). Bit whether worth the money, most probably not until unless you are into DATY big time. No DFK, no GFE (GFE = BBBJ and DFK) uses 2 condoms, CBJ and not very cooperative but polite in her own way. Would say one time experience if you willing to pay.

HarryMan1
08-29-16, 14:49
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.Not sure what you got quoted but is certainly expensive. Honestly in my opinion a better looking than the pics. Would say BBW (again subject to individual judgement). Bit whether worth the money, most probably not until unless you are into DATY big time. No DFK, no GFE (GFE = BBBJ and DFK for me) uses 2 condoms, CBJ and not very cooperative but polite in her own way. Would say one time experience if you willing to pay.

Member #4768
08-29-16, 15:38
After reading the replies I'm planning to drop this girl. I hate smoking girls big time! SP finally quoted 8 K whereas I stood firm on 4 K. Not my cup of tea. I'm looking for a beautiful looking next door kind of a girl. Anyone has, please share.

MP111
08-29-16, 17:54
Was searching BP and got this number.

Called him and he sent few pics in whatsapp.

Shortlisted this busty figure (pic attached).

Charges 4 k per shot 7 k per HR and 15 k for full night.

Any reviews on her?

KrazyEagle
08-29-16, 19:57
The actual ad is for dalima to which I am tempted for and when he shared pics of this gal and another hw quoting 8 k pet shot. I said f'off.

Regards.

KE.

Shekhar647
08-30-16, 03:05
She is average. Saggy boobs but likes to give BBJ. She should be available around Mpur.

Any reviews on her?

CoolFun
08-30-16, 17:43
SatishMonger also sent me a contact and now I am thinking its fake too.He is using fake ID to loot money dude just avoid and be on safe side.

Frank Martin
08-30-16, 18:52
Hi fellow members.

Here I am posting few queries out of my curiosity and personal interest. I would request you to post your point of view and knowledge.

1) How risky is it maintain a mistress?

2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of having mistress compared to mongering?

3) What is your experience of having a weekend home? (me and my two friends had a weekend home in 2009 in far from city location with a bed and snooker table. Now times have changed. Not sure how is it going in current trends).

Note: Weekend home is like loft movie (except the end).

Regards,

Frank

Jollupaiya
08-30-16, 19:18
Hi,

I have a girl who is into kinky stuff. I am new to this city and don't have a place. Please share any pointers for friendly place. And can share her if you would want to host.

Thanks

HighVoice
08-30-16, 21:06
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.I feel like I saw her in some movie. Maybe a side actress or something. Someone confirm.

HighVoice
08-30-16, 21:14
Got a number from Locanto named Sangeetha ending with 685. Wanted to know anyone tried getting her services. ?

ABS1199
08-31-16, 01:57
Hi fellow members.

Here I am posting few queries out of my curiosity and personal interest. I would request you to post your point of view and knowledge.

1) How risky is it maintain a mistress?

2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of having mistress

Regards,

FrankHi Frank,

I never had a mistress but a friends with benefits for 5 years. Advantage of having her was "change" from routine family life. I use to have all kind of adventure and experiments in bed with her which is not possible with paid escorts as they refuse to kinky stuff like rimming, [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) etc. Any kind of crazy thing and one can use mistress or friend for that. Wife never agrees for such things and even we hesitate to ask at her as she may think of us as pervert.

Now coming to disadvantage. You have to maintain two lives one with the family another with mistress. This need significant amount of time and money. Mistress may someday ask for upgrade to position of "wife".

Another catch is that you may actually fall in love with her as regular relation to one particular person makes to attached to that person. This can sabotage your family life and kid's future.

Better pay to escort and leave her after adventure. Mistress is a baggage that starts owning you after you own them.

Cheers.

MLover29
08-31-16, 07:03
Am in touch with CIS Nora. Digits ending 075. Any reviews of her service. Very little in forum. TIA.

Samar01
08-31-16, 07:39
Got a number from Locanto named Sangeetha ending with 685. Wanted to know anyone tried getting her services. ?Really bro? Didn't think she advertises in Locanto.

Can you paste the link here?

I will help you out after checking the link.

HydMong
08-31-16, 08:53
Is it possible to have a relationship involved only pleasure no money involved, I am looking for that. !

Hi Frank,

I never had a mistress but a friends with benefits for 5 years. Advantage of having her was "change" from routine family life. I use to have all kind of adventure and experiments in bed with her which is not possible with paid escorts as they refuse to kinky stuff like rimming, etc. Any kind of crazy thing and one can use mistress or friend for that. Wife never agrees for such things and even we hesitate to ask at her as she may think of us as pervert.

Now coming to disadvantage. You have to maintain two lives one with the family another with mistress. This need significant amount of time and money. Mistress may someday ask for upgrade to position of "wife".

Another catch is that you may actually fall in love with her as regular relation to one particular person makes to attached to that person. This can sabotage your family life and kid's future.

Better pay to escort and leave her after adventure. Mistress is a baggage that starts owning you after you own them.

Cheers.

Member #4768
08-31-16, 18:09
I am feeling nowadays Hyderabad is getting costlier. Every damn SP is quoting 10 K for all girls. I am not sure if there are brethren encouraging this. If at all someone does, let's try and negotiate harder. Let's not allow them to increase prices!

Jaipreet
08-31-16, 20:05
Tried this chick. She has very short height. She is from Pune and is here in Hyderabad for few days.

Damage: 3 k + 100 tip.

Attitude: 7/10.

Adilv
08-31-16, 20:16
I want to try a high profile or actress. Can anyone PM me contacts. (No fake's please because I am not going to transfer money to bank accounts).

Frank Martin
08-31-16, 21:34
Hi,

In my personal experience, I can say money is not always the reason behind the fling. My friend currently had relationship with two aunties (one married + one divorced). These relationship started by lust now continued by mutual interest. I know he had tried all possible fantasies with both aunties. I some time feel jealous about him seeing with two Punjabi in Hyderabad.

I have many examples and my own experiences, which makes me believe that you only need Karishma and talent to maintain affairs not money. I accept to maintain a mistress we definitely need money. For mongering we need money but not for a fling.

Frank

Is it possible to have a relationship involved only pleasure no money involved, I am looking for that. !

Hi Frank,

I never had a mistress but a friends with benefits for 5 years. Advantage of having her was "change" from routine family life. I use to have all kind of adventure and experiments in bed with her which is not possible with paid escorts as they refuse to kinky stuff like rimming, etc. Any kind of crazy thing and one can use mistress or friend for that. Wife never agrees for such things and even we hesitate to ask at her as she may think of us as pervert.

Now coming to disadvantage. You have to maintain two lives one with the family another with mistress. This need significant amount of time and money...

SingleTrymm
09-01-16, 06:57
Hi Adiforyou,

As you had asked I PMed the contacts I had with you. Please reciprocate as promised. I saw you were online today morning. Don't kill the trust.

She had very nice, firm and large boobs. No sag, perky tits, just like the way I like. So I started playing with her boobs and sucking / licking the nipples. Then she bent down and kissed me, and we went for deep kissing. Very enjoyable for me. Went on between boob sucking and kissing for a while. She was feeling the dick with her hands and it was firming up nicely...

Mahmed
09-01-16, 07:19
Hey all,

Finally I'm in India now but only for a month. I don't want to waste much of my time here in searching.

Will be visiting a few famous mod discussed here in the forum but there is one thing I want to do as we'll.

That's picking up SWs in the city.

Sine past two nights have been crawling in the known locations in Hyderabad which used to be famous for some street action but haven't seen any action yet except the odd fuglies here and there.

Can anyone tell me a few points in the city where I can pick up at least doable ones!

It'll be great help guys.

Will be sharing the MP experiences soon.

Pram1000
09-01-16, 09:48

Any reviews on her?She's currently with SP K. She's been with him a couple of times earlier as well. Saggy boobs. Loose pussy, tries to make up with service.

HydMong
09-01-16, 10:47
Well said, talent is required, which I am missing. ! Ni issues try and try until you succeed. !

Hi,

In my personal experience, I can say money is not always the reason behind the fling. My friend currently had relationship with two aunties (one married + one divorced). These relationship started by lust now continued by mutual interest. I know he had tried all possible fantasies with both aunties. I some time feel jealous about him seeing with two Punjabi in Hyderabad.

I have many examples and my own experiences, which makes me believe that you only need Karishma and talent to maintain affairs not money. I accept to maintain a mistress we definitely need money. For mongering we need money but not for a fling.

Frank.

Member #4768
09-01-16, 11:47
Had negotiated hard for this chick. If any brethren has tried, please please throw some light.

ItsKiransWorld
09-01-16, 13:44
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Huntr3
09-01-16, 14:56
Had called Ms P Sr to book appointment. She informs Ms P Jr is now unavailable (apparently, she is now pregnant).

There are two new ones - 1 Hyderabad and other NE.

Quite tempting but due to long distance could not visit.

Let know if any one tries.

Cheers.

Mahmed
09-01-16, 16:08
As mentioned in the earlier post today that will explore few dens mentioned here, but kind of had a new contact from OLX.

Had called the spa before coming to India and had flirted a lot with the receptionist.

Had gone out to ask her what extra she is willing to bring to the table. Was asked to call back when I'm in Hyderabad. Did so today morning and flirted on the phone for a while.

She told a few therapists are available amongst which there is a Chinese. Well couldn't see one though and doubt on the legitimacy of the claim.

Anyways after all the phone crap booked the receptionist itself for 6 pm.

Place is technically in Sr ngr but not sure about the exact pin as I just come to India once a year. Anyways it's the area behind rich stomach big bazaar.

Located in a residential apartment in the line of an axis bank branch. I don't intend to be vaguely open about the location but it's quite hard to locate as the sign board is miniature.

Reached after roaming on the same street for ten minutes.

The joint is a decent setup. Met the receptionist who is from the neighboring state. There was a NI sitting beside her but didn't bother. The receptionist goes by the name miss S.

Was guided to the room and asked to wear a dispo. I asked to keep it aside but was eventually made to wear it. The massage was not to be mentioned about. Chatted for long during the massage and flirted with her. She didn't mind the occasional caressing on her shoulders and back nor the ass grab. Asked her a lot regarding extras but she was skeptical about it and kept saying she will give all that in the next visit.

Told her straight away that the next visit wouldn't be there if I go empty handed.

After bit of nagging and stupid resistance she gave a LFK and gave me access to her plum knockers. Didn't remove the attire though but played with her jugs and those round butts.

Finally she played with the little guy and gave a slow teasing HJ. Cleaned up and had a couple LFK's again.

Here's the rating.

Girl: 6. 5 (age around 30 but has a tight body with huge plum knockers).

Place: 6.

Massage: 3.

Xtra: HJ, LFK, non nude body access except the V zone.

Damage: 1.5 + 1.

VFM: let's say 6.5.

WIR: Only if she agrees before hand to strip and get banged.

Have other two contacts too, an MP promising me that I'll be happy if I visit and the second one claims to be an independent therapist but gives full service too.

Still expecting few pointers regarding street action!

Stay safe and bang as hard as you can!

ReddyKrunal
09-01-16, 16:59
Hi guys,

New to Hyderabad.

Can we trust Locanto adds in Hyderabad.

MP111
09-01-16, 17:51
Got a number from locanto. Messaged him and he sent few pics but not much was in the menu so declined.

Got a message saying a new girl is coming, got the pics and said OK.

Went to be hills and waited there for around 20 min. Called this guy and times and he said the girl is coming from Delhi and is on her way from airport.

After a long wait decided to return and was riding back when he called and said she has arrived.

So went back again and reached the place.

The girl was short and little hyper. Gave her a chocolate and started with some chit chat.

Slowly removed our dresses and she was all onto me.

Had DFK and then she was teasing my johnny and then gave a BBJ and then some more DFK.

Slowly went into 69, boob sucking and then covered and did in mish. Was not able to control and came in mish.

Had a nice short session with good GFE but only negative was her saggy boobs.

Damages 3 k per shot.

Chahyd
09-02-16, 11:02
Hi guys,

New to Hyderabad.

Can we trust Locanto adds in Hyderabad.As long as they don't ask you to deposit money in an account or take it and tell you to wait its ok.

Pay the girl directly. Thats the message you give them upfront.

Tried locanto a couple of times and got lucky.

GeoMat
09-02-16, 16:30
Bro,

How much did your negotiate finally get it down to? Curious to know if I can afford.

Had negotiated hard for this chick. If any brethren has tried, please please throw some light.

IndianMale83
09-02-16, 18:47
Had negotiated hard for this chick. If any brethren has tried, please please throw some light.She looks good. How much was the initial quote and how much did you try to bring it down? Probably this will help others to negotiate better and could bring down the price if a bunch of guys bargain at the same range.

DesiPunter
09-03-16, 03:28
Had called Ms P Sr to book appointment. She informs Ms P Jr is now unavailable (apparently, she is now pregnant).

Cheers.Yes Ms P Jr is pregnant and inaccessible tho she might offer only a HJ to regulars on request (no topless of course).

I tried the NE chick last time. Skinny and short girl. Refused to give even a HJ tho massage was very good.

Complained to P Sr who assured me better service from another girl or even from herself in my next visit.

I have had another girl Ms A there long ago and came away disappointed. So I think I will no go there anymore until P Jr returns post delivery or I feel like taking up P Sr herself after ages.

BTW P Sr is good but if you want her don't go on Mondays because she fasts that day and doesn't provide.

DesiPunter
09-03-16, 03:31
Tried this chick. She has very short height. She is from Pune and is here in Hyderabad for few days.

Damage: 3 k + 100 tip.

WIR: No.Please give more details about her service and why is it a No to WIR.

Also is she indy or thru an SP?

Dabbang
09-03-16, 06:07
Everybody looks for something in relationship. Currently I have three relationships going on. One of them is fond of smoking weed in hookah. And I get that to her, so I get sexual favors in return after getting high. The other one looks for pure lust and kinky experience. The third one wants to be taken out to pubs and in return I get the most amazing sex, it costs me very less too because I usually take her out on Ladies night with free drinks, only thing which I have to pay is for some snacks which does not cost for more than 2 K. Just two days back I met another girl, I asked her out over drinks / hookah to which she declined, then asked her for dinner to which she said that she will only go for lunch and not dinner. That was indication that she is not leaned towards anything which could result in getting physical and may be is just a food digger as she wanted to go to some very expensive restaurants. So I gave up the idea of lunch too and let her go because it seemed to be a waste of money. So if you know what other person is looking for then its piece of cake.

Hi,

Frank

Dabbang
09-03-16, 06:19
I will suggest to go for outcall. There are lot of chances that these Africans have their male friends living in the same place and may result in some problem. Also you never know if they deal in Drugs. Moreover, their places are always on watch by LE or Locals in the building.

Got a "Like" back in an online dating app.

Said Hi and she replied with her number and asked me to whatsapp.

She is an African or Somalian girl by the looks and directly asked for 5 k per HR.

Brought it to 3 k per HR but not sure whether to proceed (She said she is staying in an apartment in L Houz).

Attaching her photo.

What should I do?

Avadhani
09-03-16, 07:10
Hi fellow mongers,

I was silent monger all these days. Now got subscription.

I am more of MPs person and stopped taking SPs services these days.

I used to follow members posts here from last 2 yrs and try to decode the codes and enjoyed the mongering experience. But never take any Indie service.

Looking for some good Indie contact.

Could some one please DM me with good Indie contacts.

Will greatly appreciate any help.

TIA!

Cheers.

Avadhani
09-03-16, 07:37
Fellow mongers,

Met this chick today (Sunday). She is an Indie and typical Andhra girl fully cooperative.

She is 22 years old and is only part time into business.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (Bigger size).

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 3 k per shot.

Will share digits only if someone will reciprocate contacts.Hi bro,

Could you please share the contact.

Charizard65
09-03-16, 08:17
I'm a Hyderabad resident from childhood and recently found this site. I'm looking for some decent action in Hyderabad. That being said. This would be my first experience with paid services. Can any gentlemen here provide some details of possible contacts whom I can connect with tonight? Also any pointers I need to keep in mind. ? Don't want to try the SW scene unless places where good SW are there.

Thanks in advance.

HoneyHunt05
09-03-16, 08:40
It's a fake post bro. This guy posted the same experience in Bangalore forum as well. He is just collecting contacts.

Hi Adiforyou,

As you had asked I PMed the contacts I had with you. Please reciprocate as promised. I saw you were online today morning. Don't kill the trust.

Huntr3
09-03-16, 11:12
Thanks bro for letting us all know.

Ms P Jr indeed has a very cooperative and good attitude.

If her pregnancy news is true, let's hope she has a comfortable delivery and returns back healthy.

Yes Ms P Jr is pregnant and inaccessible tho she might offer only a HJ to regulars on request (no topless of course).

I tried the NE chick last time. Skinny and short girl. Refused to give even a HJ tho massage was very good.

Complained to P Sr who assured me better service from another girl or even from herself in my next visit.

I have had another girl Ms A there long ago and came away disappointed. So I think I will no go there anymore until P Jr returns post delivery or I feel like taking up P Sr herself after ages.

BTW P Sr is good but if you want her don't go on Mondays because she fasts that day and doesn't provide.

Kargan
09-03-16, 12:11
Hi Frank,

Did you try her?

Please post your FR and damages.

From pics, she seems to resemble Nisha.Hi,

Give MP with extras.

Pepper1975
09-03-16, 14:08
In Delhi tonight. Would appreciate any good contact. Regret short notice. Staying in aero city.

Samar01
09-03-16, 14:42
It's a fake post bro. This guy posted the same experience in Bangalore forum as well. He is just collecting contacts.Haha. Good catch.

But he's not the only one bro. There are a bunch of them posting fake FRs. After a while it's easy to figure out, but one can never be 100% sure. Especially when johny takes over in search of new finds.

NewtoHyd
09-03-16, 18:52

Cheers.Tried both, waste of money. Try Miss A who left and started own shop. 2 new gals, excellent service, pathetic hygiene.

Frank Martin
09-03-16, 20:05
I 100% agree with you. Every relationship runs on give & take Policy. All struggle is to build the relationship.

Everybody looks for something in relationship. Currently I have three relationships going on. One of them is fond of smoking weed in hookah. And I get that to her, so I get sexual favors in return after getting high. The other one looks for pure lust and kinky experience. The third one wants to be taken out to pubs and in return I get the most amazing sex, it costs me very less too because I usually take her out on Ladies night with free drinks, only thing which I have to pay is for some snacks which does not cost for more than 2 K. Just two days back I met another girl, I asked her out over drinks / hookah to which she declined, then asked her for dinner to which she said that she will only go for lunch and not dinner. That was indication that she is not leaned towards anything which could result in getting physical and may be is just a food digger as she wanted to go to some very expensive restaurants. So I gave up the idea of lunch too and let her go because it seemed to be a waste of money. So if you know what other person is looking for then its piece of cake.

NeoGuy11
09-04-16, 04:36
Hi bros,

Sharing my FR of last week. Was travelling, so could not write.

Everyday in Hyderabad I see college going Telugu girls. Most are thin, have a dark complexion and small assets. And my mind goes into overdrive thinking how it would fell to spend some "Quality" time with them.

Anyways, got a contact from a friend, chatted her up. Found her to be genuine and fixed an appointment.

Reached the place. It was safe. Presented her the customary Silk.

The girl was a typical 22 yr old Telugu girl. College going. Thin. Small assets. Darkish complexion. Cute face. Very cordial.

Had a bit of chit chat. Then started LFK and cuddling. Boobs though small were firm with perky nipples. Munched on them. Pussy was clean, with slight hairs. After an extended foreplay, fingered her and made her cum. Next she proceeded on a BBBJ. Slightly hesitant, inexperienced. But felt good. Entered in Miss. Pussy tight as expected. Then WOT, Doggy. Finished in Mish.

Cleaned ourselves and helped in each other in the shower. Ordered dinner and talked about different topics over it.

After about an hour, went for second round. As usual. Then slept holding each other. Woke up a couple of times during the night. Snuggled up to her and fondled her boobs every time.

In the morning had another good session. Foreplay, Mish, Standing.

Left with a promise to return.

Boobs: 7/10 (excluding the small size).

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10 (Really reminded me of my 2nd GF. Only downside no DFK).

Place: 9/10.

Damages: 7 k + Silk.

LuciferHYD
09-04-16, 06:40
Am in touch with CIS Nora. Digits ending 075. Any reviews of her service. Very little in forum. TIA.Bro,

Please check your PM.

YFriend
09-04-16, 07:10
Please update on Nora anyone please.

CircCorMlbr
09-04-16, 13:22
Any body here has any info on MP / SP in Nandyal town? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

TrollTroller
09-04-16, 17:45
Any good indies or SPs near Malakpet, Dilsukhnagar area? Please PM me.

NeoGuy11
09-04-16, 18:29
Hi again bros,

Yesterday visited another Thai spa on the recommendation of a friend.

The name: Comes after Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

Nice setup. Privacy ensured. Paid a discounted amount.

Selected a Thai therapist on recommendation.

Presented the customary Silk.

Nice aromatic oil massage. Good bum massage. Subtle hints of extras. Nice conversation flowing.

After flipping popped the question of extras.

Quoted. Exorbitant amounts. Ranging from 3 k for only HJ (No touching) to 10 k for FS.

Started bargaining but to my shock, she didn't budge. Found that a bit odd. Carried on the conversation and towards the end got to know that people routinely pay such amounts, so that is why the attitude.

In the meantime, asked her to continue the massage which are quite good actually. My offer remained the usual same till the end, as I rarely allow Johnny to dictate in such financial matters.

So after an hour, took a hot shower and left.

Damages: 1.8 k (after bargaining).

WIR: No. Too many other better options.

Moral: Please control your purse brothers. And control Johnny too!

Cupid0509
09-04-16, 19:05
Hi,

Can anyone give reference for Sirisha, ending with 956.

NeoGuy11
09-05-16, 02:14
I 100% agree with you. Every relationship runs on give & take Policy. All struggle is to build the relationship.Hi brothers,

Just my 2 cents on this matter.

Having a fling or a mistress defeats the whole purpose of mongering.

1. Investment. Very few ventures will be successful. Most will refuse. So you need to invest a lot of time and money with uncertain results.

2. Variety. Having the same chick (s) again and again will start being monotonous. Isn't it?

3. Headache. After sometime some may demand an upgrade to GF / wife status. Or at least, familiarity will need to some nagging or possessiveness. So back to square one. The whole reason why most had started mongering in the first place.

4. Boring. Where will the sense of adventure in finding newer spas, MPs, SPs, Indies?

P.S. My personal views. Some may disagree.

Enjoy. Safe mongering.

SkyHigh688
09-05-16, 13:25
DFK would have made it a perfect outing. Looks like you still had lot of fun. Thanks for the FR, brother. I am visiting India in December for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to some good times.

Hi bros,

Sharing my FR of last week. Was travelling, so could not write.

Everyday in Hyderabad I see college going Telugu girls. Most are thin, have a dark complexion and small assets. And my mind goes into overdrive thinking how it would fell to spend some "Quality" time with them.

Anyways, got a contact from a friend, chatted her up. Found her to be genuine and fixed an appointment.

Reached the place. It was safe. Presented her the customary Silk.

The girl was a typical 22 yr old Telugu girl. College going. Thin. Small assets. Darkish complexion. Cute face. Very cordial.

Had a bit of chit chat. Then started LFK and cuddling. Boobs though small were firm with perky nipples. Munched on them. Pussy was clean, with slight hairs. After an extended foreplay, fingered her and made her cum. Next she proceeded on a BBBJ. Slightly hesitant, inexperienced. But felt good. Entered in Miss. Pussy tight as expected. Then WOT, Doggy. Finished in Mish..

SkyHigh688
09-05-16, 13:32
Both have their own merits and demerits. It all depends on what you are looking for. I travel quite a bit to a certain big city in US. I had long relationship with two girls (over a year each). It was very rewarding.

Hi brothers,

1. Investment. Very few ventures will be successful. Most will refuse. So you need to invest a lot of time and money with uncertain results.

2. Variety. Having the same chick (s) again and again will start being monotonous. Isn't it?

3. Headache. After sometime some may demand an upgrade to GF / wife status. Or at least, familiarity will need to some nagging or possessiveness. So back to square one. The whole reason why most had started mongering in the first place.

4. Boring. Where will the sense of adventure in finding newer spas, MPs, SPs, Indies?

Enjoy. Safe mongering.

BabyKutu
09-05-16, 14:26
Hi,

Can anyone give reference for Sirisha, ending with 956.Sent you the details. Check PM.

BabyKutu
09-05-16, 14:30
Hi again bros,

Damages: 1.8 k (after bargaining).

WIR: No. Too many other better options.

Moral: Please control your purse brothers. And control Johnny too!Can't Agree more brother. Directly or indirectly we are responsible for this surge. Thai's when they stepped in 4 yrs into Hyderabad, they were all docile, pleasing and very inviting. Now its their way or highway. Please stay away. If you save up you can make a trip to Thailand for the spend in 2 months and have a blast.

I am guilty myself sometimes for overpaying but all the lessons I learnt I shamelessly share. Just my view. For the rates now in Hyderabad, it is best to save. Go to Delhi and bang. 2 K Fuck in Delhi is = 10 K in Hyderabad.

Thats the irony we are lining in Hyderabad. Stay safe Bro.

Pussy Lick
09-05-16, 23:05
Hey guys,

My first post out here with my new ID.

Forgot the details of my last one.

Got this contact from Back Page.

Called this guy. He charged 20 k per night for 2 people from my side.

Bargained and successfully got it to 15 k.

Picked her up at a temple near MehdipatnM.

I tried banging for the first time and my friend continued for 2nd and 3rd individually.

After 3rd, she started some drama saying that she had her periods. When I inquired the SP, he started playing another drama. Vexed at her behavior, I decided to drop her off.

Took her to Gachibowli Cross roads and left her.

Total damage- 15 k + Room (5 k*2=10 k) - booked two rooms each (My bad)= Total 25 K.

Review.

Muslim.

Good boobs- 7/10.

Tight ass- 9/10.

Sweet pussy - 7/10.

Got into Bed quickly. Cuddled Kissed and She Started giving a BJ with out condom. Later, started DATY for a long time and requested a doggy for which she readily agreed. Banged hard for the next 15 min. Happy ending.

Stay away from this guy.

Any indy contacts. Please message me. Would like to reciprocate the same.

SantoshFun
09-06-16, 03:22
She is in DiamondHills bro. Acted in some serials long ago. Miss S. Don't try. Waste of time. Horrible service.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird? SP quoting sky high prices. Pic looks tempting. Probably I'm in touch with a middle man SP who is building his margin. If some good soul has tried this chick and has direct handler SP contact please share.

SingleTrymm
09-06-16, 04:45
Hi guys,

This guy asked me to send my contacts first promising that he will share the contact from the below FR. It has been a week with multiple reminders. He has been online many times. It can be assumed that he is a cheat and below FR is a fake. Please beware.

Sandy60
09-06-16, 07:05
Tried the attached girl last night near Bpet. She was very cooperative and tried to please. Gave an excellent BBBJ. One of the best I had in recent times.

Girl: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs:7/10, a bit saggy.

Damage: 5 k st.

The Sp goes by the name S in backpage and locanto.

BeautyAdmirer
09-06-16, 08:33
My regular SP has whatsaped this bird pic. She appears a bit plump but the face looks decent. Anyone has taken her? Any reviews?

Casanova9
09-06-16, 10:30
Today I called the regular spa in Gbli area for a body massage session for 1 HR. Taken appointment through a known receptionist and reached the place at 3 pm. Assigned an experienced therapist. She has given very good massage and I asked for extras but she refused, because it is outside policy of spa. So I left the further negotiations on that.

Damage: 1.5 K + 200.

Massage quality: superb / professional.

WIP: yes.

SingleTrymm
09-06-16, 12:01
Hi all,

Again this is a slightly old FR during my last visit to Hyderabad. I tried various venues to get someone for full night and finally thanks to a fellow monger got in touch with Miss S a Muslim girl. Doesn't know English so had to speak to her in Hindi. After some checks she finally agreed to meet. She send her pics. She was OK OK as per pics but with no other viable option left I agreed and the quoted price per night also was low I. E 5 K. Since I had plans to meet one of my cousins earlier for drinks, I asked her to come around 11 PM. Initially she was not sure but she finally agreed. She called me check if I will pay for the Auto which I agreed. She confirmed that she will have Aadhar card and I was booked in the hotel for double occupancy.

Anyway when she arrived I paid for the Auto. First impression was not great as her teeth was not great. Anyway took her to the room. Fortunately did not have to check her in as there was no questions asked. Once in room ordered food for her and then I proposed that we have a bath first. She agreed and opened her clothes. She had huge tits but sagging. Was short and had a tummy. I was little furious on myself as to what I agreed for. But since she was already there I went ahead. She was overall very good with Service. Did a good BBJ, put on the cover and tried her in MISH, Doggy, Wot and finally came in MISH. Her pussy was decently tight. She had the dinner while I poured myself another drink. After dinner and relaxing for another half an hour was ready for 2nd round. Very similar to first one except also tried Russian.

Slept after that and agreed for her to go at 6 AM. Got up at 5:30 for another round. She did CBJ and tried a lot of things but I guess I was still little sleepy So I let her go.

Overall OK OK experience given the low damage. Another negative was no DFK.

Face: 3/10.

Figure: 2/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 6/10.

VFM: So So. Good BBJ but DFK would have made it worthwhile.

WIR: Most likely not.

Jaipreet
09-06-16, 14:39
Please give more details about her service and why is it a No to WIR.

Also is she indy or thru an SP?She was very mechanical. Come and go sort off. I have never got a girl which agrees to do more than missionary. My bad luck indeed.

She was through SP and I complained the same to SP. He said you will get good service next time but I don't trust anymore.

SingleTrymm
09-06-16, 16:33
My regular SP has whatsaped this bird pic. She appears a bit plump but the face looks decent. Anyone has taken her? Any reviews?Any reviews would be very helpful.

MieGandalf
09-06-16, 17:25
To all the Bros who had connected with the African hottie that Pepper1975 had graciously shared contact of.

Please try and keep the market steady brothers! Her ask is 5 k now and she's not ready to negotiate at all! Give her a dry spell and she'll come down to the right price! Don't overshoot the 3 k that Pepper1975 started with. If you desperately want to pay more, tell her its extras and then do it!

My two cents!

Mie

Frank Martin
09-06-16, 19:48
Hi bro,

You are right. Fling, Mistress and mongering all three are different. That's why I was asking fellow brothers experiences and opinions. All has their own merits and demerits & up and downs. Here I am giving my opinion on your points.

1. Investing a lot with uncertain results. Yes correct. But it applies to Mongering too. Until I come out of the place I am uncertain how is my experience is going to be even after a good investment.

2. Boring of having same chick, Its all depends on US how do we make it more wonderful as long as she co-operates. And I feel co-operation is the main value in Fling and Mistress.

3. Yes. Promotion Headache will be there with Mistress. But may not be with Fling as she has her own legal family already.

4. Missing adventure? As long as you have heel and energy you can keep on trying for new flings.

No offence intended.

Frank

Hi brothers,

Enjoy. Safe mongering.

Frank Martin
09-07-16, 02:41
Nice catch Sandy.

She looks welcoming. She doesn't seem like a SP material. Have you checked with her that does she work as independent or not?

Frank

Tried the attached girl last night near Bpet. She was very cooperative and tried to please. Gave an excellent BBBJ. One of the best I had in recent times.

Girl: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs:7/10, a bit saggy.

Damage: 5 k st.

The Sp goes by the name S in backpage and locanto.

PradeepJh
09-07-16, 11:10
First of all thanks to some of the seniors like Pram, Lars, Mlover who tried to help me all the way but nothing materialized. Pram bro gave me the contact of ms. S who is Muslim and a bit upscale but her demands were out of the world and the way she spoke really turned me of. Lars shared a lot of contacts with me but only one answered and I took the plunge and reached the destination but was a bit late so she called it of and didn't respond later on. Mlover thought I was from Delhi and shared Delhi contacts (the most sought after) with me with out even hesitating once. Kudos to all of you guys. Coming back to the point I'm a member of the forum from more than a year but still a 'V'. Don't have the guts to contact any SP cause its the first time and I want it to be safe and special. Just wanted a good looking girl next door which I never found. So this is the last call (request) to all the brothers out here to help in any way they can.

Thanks in advance.

Delib
09-07-16, 12:28
My regular SP has whatsaped this bird pic. She appears a bit plump but the face looks decent. Anyone has taken her? Any reviews?Bro,

Even I got the same pic. PM me if you had met her and also damages.

Arjun Kdd
09-07-16, 13:22
Hi,

I am very new to this forum.

Nice see the conversation going.

I will also update my experiences.

Thanks you all.

Sandy60
09-07-16, 13:45
Nice catch Sandy.

She looks welcoming. She doesn't seem like a SP material. Have you checked with her that does she work as independent or not?

FrankYup, she is very welcoming indeed. She isn't indie. Bombay import, will stay for 5 more days.

Masterix42
09-07-16, 15:00
The famous Ms J of Bakery spa is back. But not to the same spa. She is in a different spa in the city. Can share contacts with anyone who can share a quality indie with me in M'pur or Gbowl area.

DesiPunter
09-07-16, 17:18
My regular SP has whatsaped this bird pic. She appears a bit plump but the face looks decent. Anyone has taken her? Any reviews?This pic was sent to me by an indy with whom I am in touch and planning to meet soon.

Either she also works for an SP or she is sending false pics (but to what end, I don't understand).

EnjoySexLife
09-07-16, 18:58
Kavita of kphb sent me the pics attached here.

One is a girl in her 20's named S. I masked her eyes in the interest of privacy (she might get engaged in coming months). Dusky just the way I like and has an inviting expression in her eyes. Kavita says she is in her 20's, has 38 inch bust and provides great service. Quoted 3500.

Has anyone here sampled her earlier? Need feedback. I am thinking of trying her in the coming days.

The other pic is a MILF named Ni I am not sure but I think someone had not given good FR about her. Could that person, or anyone who has tried her, clarify?Hi,

Had the MILF thrice first time it was good and last encounter was not that good. She looks sexy for me and can try once.

Pepper1975
09-07-16, 19:09
Let me share my two cents. What I have realized here is that indies are an absolute waste of time. Haven't found one worthwhile till date. Looks range from below average to average. The problem of finding accommodation is always there as most are outcall.

Services are just about satisfactory. Definitely not the experience one yearns for. Some reports about an ongoing discussion on mistresses and flings. My take is that why would one endure tantrums when all you are looking for is a pussy. Personally mongering is a cheaper option in the long run, less taxing on the brain and no heartburn. Fuck them forget them and keep them coming. Open to all views.

NeoGuy11
09-08-16, 02:31
Hi brothers,

I had shared my last Thai spa visit which ended in sort of KLPD due to exorbitant prices quoted.

Yesterday ventured into another spa. Went without appointment. Being a weekday, got one and also could bargain about the price.

Was assigned a room. Privacy as usual I. E. Not much.

In walks a cute looking Thai. Exchanged pleasantries. Gifted her a Silk. But due to her poor English skills, not much of a chat.

Massage was good. Another advantage with the Thais, I suppose.

After flipping started giving subtle hints. When I didn't respond, hints became more pronounced. Was enjoying this tease.

Asked about extras. She denied. So pressed her boobs (Padded bra! And asked how much. This time she quoted some figures. Started negotiation while fondling her.

Final menu. HJ+TL-1.5 k, B2B-3.5 k, FS-4 k. (Note: I usually don't negotiate about Fingering, as in my experience I can always get that with HJ+TL. Secondly, I usually don't take BBBJ in spa, though it was included with B2B and FS.).

I don't know why but was feeling bored of fucking these Thai girls. So changed my mind and told her will take HJ+TL only. Paid her.

She maybe a bit disappointed. Anyways, her boobs are already out. Medium sized. Feasted on them. She also started giving a nice oily HJ. Started fingering her. As usual, early resistance. But this time could not make her cum. Before that, I came in her hands.

Took a shower. She helped some. Then left.

Massage: 8/10.

Privacy: 4/10.

WIR: Maybe.

Damage: 2 k (counter) + 1.5 k + Silk.

Huntr3
09-08-16, 03:48
My regular SP has whatsaped this bird pic. She appears a bit plump but the face looks decent. Anyone has taken her? Any reviews?Bro,

I too got this pic from a certain Indy in KPH B.

How much is being quoted for ST?

MrUreka
09-08-16, 06:48
Anyone have good contacts in Tirupati?

Tried Locanta not satisfactory.

Greetings,

Jackson

Tarus89
09-08-16, 14:09
Received the same pic from indy anu 421.

This pic was sent to me by an indy with whom I am in touch and planning to meet soon.

Either she also works for an SP or she is sending false pics (but to what end, I don't understand).

BeautyAdmirer
09-08-16, 17:07
This pic was sent to me by an indy with whom I am in touch and planning to meet soon.

Either she also works for an SP or she is sending false pics (but to what end, I don't understand).Bro,

I think she is promoting the girl in pic for some mutual benefits. By the way, did you take Anu? How is she?

Huntr3
09-09-16, 03:06
Funny it is!

Thanks to BeautyAdmirer, so many of us replied that they too got the same pic.

The situation suits the Hindi proverb whose English translation goes like - 'One fruit, Many patients'.

Or the movie name - "One flower, two gardeners".

BTW, thanks again to BeautyAdmirer, I was thinking the girl in pic is Anu, but she is different.

Cheers.

P. S the number was shared to me by Satishcms. Please give your inputs here.

PPS: I acknowledged to SingleTryMM for this contact because I recall him posting the FR on this chick and her sis. If you could also give your 2 cents on this thread will be quite helpful.

Bro,

I think she is promoting the girl in pic for some mutual benefits. By the way, did you take Anu? How is she?

Srmo001
09-09-16, 09:40
Dear Seniors,

Has anyone tried this one. SP's name starting with are is quoting 7 k. Please share your feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Charizard65
09-09-16, 10:57
I recently stumbled upon this forum and had asked for leads as well, However after realizing a few things I decided to go out mongering in the streets of Hyderabad. After get through peak traffic I found myself on tank bund and wanted to head towards necklace road. As I was doing so happened to notice some SW's in the nearby bus stop and some drunkard on a bike harassing one of them. I decided to see what happens and pulled the vehicle over and acted as if I was taking a call. A lady walks over to me, typical SI, face covered, what I could gather is that she had good pair of boobs, perky and firm. She started asking if I want TP or FS. I just wanted some TP, she demanded 1 k, I refused and was about to move out when she said 500, She got in and took me to a secluded place and demanded she wanted 500 more, I cleanly refused and started to feel weird! I wanted to ask her to leave, however I gave her another 300 and told her this is really turning off. All she wanted was money and was in no mood to provide her service! Finally got into a deserted lane! She asked me to feel her if I want! LOL! Her boobs were welcoming and awesome! I put my hand inside her top. She shunned it off and said. For all that I need to pay 3 k and go to her room! I was like yeah right! I told her she's not inspiring and no one would pay even what I paid to get to her. Upon that she replies saying people offer her 5 k for one shot! Again LOL! I opened my pants. Asked her to bend over and give me a sensual BJ to which she refused! I was pissed! Asked her what does my 800 cover. She said a Hand Job and touching her unexposed boobs! Fine! I grabbed her boobs so hard I could see her aroused! Started pinching her Nipple and she started stroking me! I could feel the pressure building and then intensifying my Boob pressing I slowly pushed her head down. She resisted but I guess she was giving in. However by the time BJ started I was all over her CIM and COF. She was disgusted! I was pleased. Cleaned myself dropped her back on the main road. She gave her number. I took it down thinking will never come back to her again! Pathetic experience I say!

Face: 4/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Experience: 1/10 (CIM made me give the 1 or it would be 0).

WIR: Never! I wish I could have someone who provides GFE! Any leads from seniors or members appreciated!

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Arjun Kdd
09-09-16, 11:18
Hi,

New to here. Excited by see all member posts.

I will follow this thread from today.

All the best.

Member #4354
09-09-16, 12:15
Hi all, Seniors, veterans,

This is Ajay and I have been a silent spectator like many on this forum.

I would like to know more and hence just now registered my account.

Don't have PM yet.

I've tried my luck a few times reading FR's and got lucky a few times.

I'm interested only is spa's and would kindly request the stalwarts / veterans / seniors to please help me in finding some leads for some good Thai therapist who provide more than a HJ.

Would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Loveyv
09-09-16, 14:09
This was a few weeks ago, I was in touch with an independent who occasionally posts on Locanto as an independent and goes by the name Priya. I have had a considerable break since my last mongering activities and was looking to get back to the scene only with indies. I did try Nisha in her early days, though wouldn't rate that very high. Coming back to this girl Priya, she very closely reminded me of one of the indies I met a few years ago, I couldn't really recognize neither did she. Her donation was on the higher side, wasn't budging and what I got for last was 8 k and two hours at my place. She is fair, well in shape with just a little belly fat, smooth hair and well toned skin, maybe a be cup but inviting firm titties. Just her presence in my place alone was quite an experience, I slowed her a bit since I was more into a bit of cuddling and spending some good time with her. So it was more of conversations to start with, she says she's an interior designer, maybe she is, working in Bangalore. She does have some sort of exclusivity and that's why I didn't mind the donation that much, turned out quite a charming girl. The only turn off was she insisted on CBJ and not bare back, an OK kisser with occasional tongue, was clean down there and I spent good time licking at the V. Not going into further details, my fellow friends here can easily spot her posts on locanto, she demands 10 for a session. Closely following the posts there I guess there are three different indies, one almost post daily from different ids and quotes 5 (yet to get any response for me there), another one quotes same but but more fewer posts and goes by the name Shreya (met her day before yesterday, FR pending), and then there's this girl Priya who's quoting twice as much. Not much regrets however. Been out of touch for a while, so I'm not getting into detailed ratings, just so glad to be back on the scene.

NeoGuy11
09-09-16, 16:31
Hi again bros,

Sharing today's adventure.

Contacted an SP this time. Prompt reply. Shared a few pics. Looked tempting.

Went to his den, a bit in the outskirts. Reached to the designated place, where an assistant guided me to the house.

Basic accommodation. Place secure. Expected the girl to be different from photos, but surprisingly not too bad. Rather good face with good assets.

Paid the assistant. Started some chit-chat. Cleaned ourselves.

No DFK. Some light LFK. Disappointed.

Good large boobs. All natural. Feasted. Fondled. Sensitive nipples.

She went down and started BBBJ. Nice. Knew some moves. Around 10 minutes.

Didn't allow DATY, though the shaven pussy looked very tempting. Would have been my first in Hyderabad. 2nd Disappointment.

Then as usual. Different positions. Came, cleaned and left.

Body: 7/10 (Chubby, but I liked).

Attitude: 3/10 (Negative points for no DFK / LFK, No DATY, also seemed to hurry.

Damage: 5 K + Silk.

WIR: SP-Yes. Girl-No.

Pros: Boobs, BBBJ.

Cons: Attitude.

P.S.: Sorry bros for not being able to upload pics. I am typing this in my mobile. Can't seem to upload them.

Bbull
09-09-16, 18:33
I am in Hyderabad for few days. Can someone PM good inde contacts? I can reciprocate with contacts in BLR.

Thanks in advance.

Loveyv
09-10-16, 06:13
This is my second indie from Locanto, she posts from her screen name Shreya bluemoon. In her early twenties, a little over 5'2" maybe, dusky, average built but in shape and the plus was large melons for her frame! Was almost an impulse reaction for me after a hard day in office, messaged my number and in a few minutes received a call. She wasn't very far, in hitec city at the time and asked her to come over. The DP on whatsapp looked cute and tempting, but in person I was a bit disappointed; not bad by any means, only that DP was deceiving. She arrived on style, but I got worried about her over makeup as it would have ringed some alarms while walking into my building. Shreya says she's an anchor for corporate events, but her way of talking and very childish tone doesn't let me believe that, anyways not relevant. We spent an hour at my place, she was quite an aggressive type in making love, was easily getting wet and I had my finger in her pussy most of the time even while conversing. Her titties was a treat, especially when she was facing and sitting on top of me when we started, my face could just get lost in them. She's good with her tongue too, and blew me bare back till I came in her mouth; she was damn good at that. Though unlike my last indie, this time I didn't have the confidence on letting my tongue go down on her, and she was dripping too much as well. Unfortunately since this was a very impulsive call, I didn't have condoms at home, and not enough time to grab one, and with her hygienic snot well impressing me I did not enter her. So it was mostly just ending with going down in her throat.

Overall, maybe 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

V. Wet and slippery, did not enter.

Will I repeat- most likely not.

Face 5/10.

The donation was 5.

Masterix42
09-10-16, 07:22
Good FR! Tried to message you but looks like you don't have your messages activated?

Can you write to me? I can exchange some good contacts with you.

This was a few weeks ago, I was in touch with an independent who occasionally posts on Locanto as an independent and goes by the name Priya. I have had a considerable break since my last mongering activities and was looking to get back to the scene only with indies. I did try Nisha in her early days, though wouldn't rate that very high. Coming back to this girl Priya, she very closely reminded me of one of the indies I met a few years ago, I couldn't really recognize neither did she. Her donation was on the higher side, wasn't budging and what I got for last was 8 k and two hours at my place. She is fair, well in shape with just a little belly fat, smooth hair and well toned skin, maybe a be cup but inviting firm titties. Just her presence in my place alone was quite an experience, I slowed her a bit since I was more into a bit of cuddling and spending some good time with her. So it was more of conversations to start with, she says she's an interior designer, maybe she is, working in Bangalore. She does have some sort of exclusivity and that's why I didn't mind the donation that much, turned out quite a charming girl. The only turn off was she insisted on CBJ and not bare back, an OK kisser with occasional tongue, was clean down there and I spent good time licking at the V. Not going into further details, my fellow friends here can easily spot her posts on locanto, she demands 10 for a session. Closely following the posts there I guess there are three different indies, one almost post daily from different ids and quotes 5 (yet to get any response for me there), another one quotes same but but more fewer posts and goes by the name Shreya (met her day before yesterday, FR pending), and then there's this girl Priya who's quoting twice as much. Not much regrets however. Been out of touch for a while, so I'm not getting into detailed ratings, just so glad to be back on the scene.

Bharadwaj
09-10-16, 09:35
Hi,

Speaking to known KPHB Contact (SP) and she doesn't sound nice this time was a bit rude talking to me, but shared that only one girl she has now for which she is quoting 3.5 k per shot, please let me know if anybody tried this or any body have better contact than this, this sounds overpriced for me.

Today my Little Johnny wants to find something started hunting from morning itself.

Thanks,

Bharadwaj

BabyKutu
09-10-16, 16:01
Brethren,

Will be off Hyderabad scene for some time as I have moved to Manila. Enjoy yourselves and take care. Stay SAfe Bang SAfe.

Adios Amigos. BK.

P.S.: Will write back on PM's and any FR's that need my attention.

PavanDude
09-10-16, 16:59
You will be missed bro.

Brethren,

Will be off Hyderabad scene for some time as I have moved to Manila. Enjoy yourselves and take care. Stay SAfe Bang SAfe.

Adios Amigos. BK.

P.S.: Will write back on PM's and any FR's that need my attention..

DesiPunter
09-10-16, 18:55
Hi,

Speaking to known KPHB Contact (SP) and she doesn't sound nice this time was a bit rude talking to me, but shared that only one girl she has now for which she is quoting 3.5 k per shot, please let me know if anybody tried this or any body have better contact than this, this sounds overpriced for me.

Today my Little Johnny wants to find something started hunting from morning itself.

Thanks,

BharadwajIs the "SP", the famous MsK of kphb? This girl is MsS. College girl early 20's, 36" boobs, dusky, shot, English speaking, CBJ. Decent service but not worth 3.5. Insist on 2.5 max, or lower if you are able to.

DesiPunter
09-10-16, 18:57
Brethren,

Adios Amigos. BK.

P.S.: Will write back on PM's and any FR's that need my attention.Congrats on the move Babykutu! Scorch Manila ladies now!

HydMong
09-10-16, 19:07
Seems you do not have pm. ! I am looking for this gal contact no, if anyone have please share it with me, will reciprocate my details

This is my second indie from Locanto, she posts from her screen name Shreya bluemoon. In her early twenties, a little over 5'2" maybe, dusky, average built but in shape and the plus was large melons for her frame! Was almost an impulse reaction for me after a hard day in office, messaged my number and in a few minutes received a call. She wasn't very far, in hitec city at the time and asked her to come over. The DP on whatsapp looked cute and tempting, but in person I was a bit disappointed; not bad by any means, only that DP was deceiving. She arrived on style, but I got worried about her over makeup as it would have ringed some alarms while walking into my building. Shreya says she's an anchor for corporate events, but her way of talking and very childish tone doesn't let me believe that, anyways not relevant. We spent an hour at my place, she was quite an aggressive type in making love, was easily getting wet and I had my finger in her pussy most of the time even while conversing. Her titties was a treat, especially when she was facing and sitting on top of me when we started, my face could just get lost in them. She's good with her tongue too, and blew me bare back till I came in her mouth; she was damn good at that. Though unlike my last indie, this time I didn't have the confidence on letting my tongue go down on her, and she was dripping too much as well. Unfortunately since this was a very impulsive call, I didn't have condoms at home, and not enough time to grab one, and with her hygienic snot well impressing me I did not enter her. So it was mostly just ending with going down in her throat.

Overall, maybe 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Face 5/10.

The donation was 5..

Bharadwaj
09-10-16, 22:23
Oh this will miss you here! Have fun in Manali I know couple of shady places PM if required.

RayTheHope
09-11-16, 02:49
Brethren,

Adios Amigos. BK.

Bro

We will miss you.

I'm from Bangalore forum. You helped me earlier when I was in Hyderabad on short trips couple of years back.

Good to know you are in heaven of Pussies.

Take a vow you will hve less paid sex in Manila..Venture out you will get pussies for coffee / drinks etc.

Please PM me in case any pointers needed in metro Manila.
Enjoy with pinoy pussies.

Salamat Po.
RTH.

Praks111
09-11-16, 06:06
Your post reminds me of those good old days at Hyderabad. Necklace road, Tank bund and some cinema halls where you could get a HJ or a BJ with costs ranging from 150 to 500. If the girl or women would be ready for FS 800 was the rate take her to some hotel near Secunderabad or Ranigunj or Kothi bang. I am sure this type of fun is rare these days.

I recently stumbled upon this forum and had asked for leads as well, However after realizing a few things I decided to go out mongering in the streets of Hyderabad. After get through peak traffic I found myself on tank bund and wanted to head towards necklace road. As I was doing so happened to notice some SW's in the nearby bus stop and some drunkard on a bike harassing one of them. I decided to see what happens and pulled the vehicle over and acted as if I was taking a call. A lady walks over to me, typical SI, face covered, what I could gather is that she had good pair of boobs, perky and firm. She started asking if I want TP or FS. I just wanted some TP, she demanded 1 k, I refused and was about to move out when she said 500, She got in and took me to a secluded place and demanded she wanted 500 more, I cleanly refused and started to feel weird! I wanted to ask her to leave, however I gave her another 300 and told her this is really turning off. All she wanted was money and was in no mood to provide her service! Finally got into a deserted lane! She asked me to feel her if I want! LOL! Her boobs were welcoming and awesome! I put my hand inside her top. She shunned it off and said. For all that I need to pay 3 k and go to her room! I was like yeah right! I told her she's not inspiring and no one would pay even what I paid to get to her. Upon that she replies saying people offer her 5 k for one shot! Again LOL! I opened my pants. Asked her to bend over and give me a sensual BJ to which she refused! I was pissed! Asked her what does my 800 cover. She said a Hand Job and touching her unexposed boobs! Fine! I grabbed her boobs so hard I could see her aroused! Started pinching her Nipple and she started stroking me! I could feel the pressure building and then intensifying my Boob pressing I slowly pushed her head down. She resisted but I guess she was giving in. However by the time BJ started I was all over her CIM and COF. She was disgusted!..

BeautyAdmirer
09-11-16, 07:46
Hi,

Thanks,

BharadwajBro,

You can find some reviews here on this girl some pages back.

VishnuHyd
09-11-16, 08:26
I have been a member for long time but decided to end my mongering career as of now. I tried to contribute in my own way to this forum and shared information with other members who approached me and whenever possible.

In brief, I have decided recently to have a complete screening for STDs. As with rules here, I was called upon to meet in person for handing over the results after few days of testing. It suddenly stuck me when I came home that I could be having something and couldn't sleep for next two days. Luckily, all results were negative and I was relieved.

It was a wake up call. I am not sure what I would have done if something major were to be found during the tests. I then realized that it was time for me to stop taking chances at the cost of my family.

Though I was mongering for long time, I always played safe. I am no saint to advice others but I am surprised the risks some of the members were taking. I urge all of you to play with extreme caution and safety.

Say NO to Unprotected Sex, Uncovered BJ.

Good Bye Friends. I disconnected my phone which was used for mongering. I will keep this account open for PMs for now for few people including BabyKutu whom I talked regularly in the past.

YMahendar
09-11-16, 09:50
Dear Senior B=brothers,

If anyone tried her please help me with details.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bodhi Satva
09-11-16, 15:26
Please let us know how to look her up on Locanto. You do not seem to have PM. Cheers.

Overall, maybe 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Face 5/10.

The donation was 5.

Bodhi Satva
09-11-16, 15:34
Have a great time there.

Brethren,

Adios Amigos. BK.

HydMong
09-11-16, 16:14
Bro, could you please suggest me the hospital where you have undergone screening, I would like to go for screening. ! Bye to you bro, ISG Hyderabad miss you a lot. !

I have been a member for long time but decided to end my mongering career as of now. I tried to contribute in my own way to this forum and shared information with other members who approached me and whenever possible.

In brief, I have decided recently to have a complete screening for STDs. As with rules here, I was called upon to meet in person for handing over the results after few days of testing. It suddenly stuck me when I came home that I could be having something and couldn't sleep for next two days. LUCKILY, all results were NEGATIVE and I was relieved.

It was a wake up call. I am not sure what I would have done if something major were to be found during the tests. I then realized that it was time for me to stop taking chances at the cost of my family.

Though I was mongering for long time, I always played safe. I am no saint to advice others but I am surprised the risks some of the members were taking. I urge all of you to play with extreme caution and safety.

Say NO to Unprotected Sex, Uncovered BJ.

Good Bye Friends. I disconnected my phone which was used for mongering. I will keep this account open for PMs for now for few people including BabyKutu whom I talked regularly in the past..

SingleTrymm
09-12-16, 05:23
I also got the Pic from Anu itself. She was quoting higher earlier but bought her down to 10 K for the night. But unfortunately couldn't take the services as something else came up. Later Anu mentioned that she is in need of money. I would say anyone waiting to try Menu can do it now and most likely would be able to negotiate better given her need.

I don't have the direct contact of this other girl. If any of you do, please share. Always good to skip the middleman or women.

Funny it is!

Thanks to BeautyAdmirer, so many of us replied that they too got the same pic.

The situation suits the Hindi proverb whose English translation goes like - 'One fruit, Many patients'.

Or the movie name - "One flower, two gardeners".

BTW, thanks again to BeautyAdmirer, I was thinking the girl in pic is Anu, but she is different.

Cheers.

P. S the number was shared to me by Satishcms. Please give your inputs here.

PPS: I acknowledged to SingleTryMM for this contact because I recall him posting the FR on this chick and her sis. If you could also give your 2 cents on this thread will be quite helpful.

VishnuHyd
09-12-16, 07:11
Bro, could you please suggest me the hospital where you have undergone screening, I would like to go for screening. ! Bye to you bro, ISG Hyderabad miss you a lot. !.I got mine done in US. However you can go to care outpatient and provide a different name and number and get tested. Simply ask for seeing a general physician and take an appointment. When you meet him, mention that you want to get tested for all possible STDs. It's common now a days and they also appreciate for you coming forward. I am sure other members have more suggestions on the testing centers.

I have been in constant struggle mentally assuming that I might have had something due to my mongering career. Like mentioned before, I am no saint and done few stupid things (but never a FS uncovered though). I have been delaying the testing for long time and when I got the tests done, I was all relieved. This is one more reason why I decided to not go thru this one more time, not because I don't enjoy mongering anymore.

If you have been delaying the testing, please do for your sake and your family's sake. Good Luck.

HighVoice
09-12-16, 07:37
Hi guys,

I am a regular member in ISG. I am in Hyderabad for the next 10 days. And staying near Madhapur. Any good souls can share me some contacts maybe Girls / Aunties who gives nice experience for a night. Kindly let me know, never tasted a Andhra girl, so kindly help me, help would be reverted by contacts from Chennai and Delhi.

Thanks.

Loveyv
09-12-16, 07:38
Google for Shreya underscore bluemoon and the first couple of links would lead you to the locanto listings.

Please let us know how to look her up on Locanto. You do not seem to have PM. Cheers.

MaddyJ88
09-12-16, 08:03
Hi bros!

New to this forum to be frank! But not new to mongering.

Need some spa with service contacts in Banjara area, areas close to abids also good.

Would surely revert with contacts that I use generally!

Awaiting quick PMs!

Cheers.

ForePlay69
09-12-16, 15:40
Yes, there is nothing strange in getting done the tests. You can go to any diagnostic center, write down what all test you would like to go for in a paper. Handover that to them, they will just bill you and ask you to go for tests. If you don't want to opt this. Then the other option is, go for master check and select all the tests exclusively from he huge list. This will show you just came for master checkup. Many ways are there. And its always better to have tests done for those who are active in mongering and try different things.

I got mine done in US. However you can go to care outpatient and provide a different name and number and get tested. Simply ask for seeing a general physician and take an appointment. When you meet him, mention that you want to get tested for all possible STDs. It's common now a days and they also appreciate for you coming forward. I am sure other members have more suggestions on the testing centers.

I have been in constant struggle mentally assuming that I might have had something due to my mongering career. Like mentioned before, I am no saint and done few stupid things (but never a FS uncovered though). I have been delaying the testing for long time and when I got the tests done, I was all relieved. This is one more reason why I decided to not go thru this one more time, not because I don't enjoy mongering anymore.

If you have been delaying the testing, please do for your sake and your family's sake. Good Luck..

KrisDaveHere
09-12-16, 17:17
Bro,

Avoid her. Check my FR from a few months back.

Dear Senior B=brothers,

If anyone tried her please help me with details.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Cute Qupid
09-13-16, 12:24
Hi bros,

Going to Faridabad (Delhi) for a month. Please help me in mongering there safely. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Bharadwaj
09-13-16, 12:45
This was a few weeks ago, I was in touch with an independent who occasionally posts on Locanto as an independent and goes by the name Priya. I have had a considerable break since my last mongering activities and was looking to get back to the scene only with indies. I did try Nisha in her early days, though wouldn't rate that very high. Coming back to this girl Priya, she very closely reminded me of one of the indies I met a few years ago, I couldn't really recognize neither did she. Her donation was on the higher side, wasn't budging and what I got for last was 8 k and two hours at my place. She is fair, well in shape with just a little belly fat, smooth hair and well toned skin, maybe a be cup but inviting firm titties. Just her presence in my place alone was quite an experience, I slowed her a bit since I was more into a bit of cuddling and spending some good time with her. So it was more of conversations to start with, she says she's an interior designer, maybe she is, working in Bangalore. She does have some sort of exclusivity and that's why I didn't mind the donation that much, turned out quite a charming girl. The only turn off was she insisted on CBJ and not bare back, an OK kisser with occasional tongue, was clean down there and I spent good time licking at the V. Not going into further details, my fellow friends here can easily spot her posts on locanto, she demands 10 for a session. Closely following the posts there I guess there are three different indies, one almost post daily from different ids and quotes 5 (yet to get any response for me there), another one quotes same but but more fewer posts and goes by the name Shreya (met her day before yesterday, FR pending), and then there's this girl Priya who's quoting twice as much. Not much regrets however. Been out of touch for a while, so I'm not getting into detailed ratings, just so glad to be back on the scene.Tried to message you but looks like you don't have your messages activated?

Can you write to me? I can exchange some good contacts with you. Liked the FR as she is in Hitech city works for me.

BaldAssare
09-13-16, 14:47
Hello friends,

New in Hyderabad. Only till Friday, please help to get some Indies leads. Will reciprocate in Delhi / Mumbai and Bangalore. Immediate ping awaited.

HighVoice
09-13-16, 16:53
Hi Hyderabad friends,

Are these 2 contacts genuine?

One ends with 856.

Another ends with 685.

Kindly let me know the details.

Thanks.

SingleTrymm
09-14-16, 14:40
Hi Hyderabad friends,

Are these 2 contacts genuine?

One ends with 856.

Another ends with 685.

Kindly let me know the details.

Thanks.685 is Sangeeta / Rani enough FRs on her.

Masterix42
09-14-16, 17:56
With little help from BabyK, finally made it to this place. However not very happy with it. Have been trying to find a great Indian masseuse that offers great service. But I guess there is no one!

There is Ms Z! Don't opt for her. Hat hands are like the vim scrubs! Then there is a SI. Regular fat short aunts.

Ms S. Both of these give extras but super mechanical. I am told there is 1 more NI who gives superlative service. Yet to try her. Any one else who has any opinions of this place?

MaddyJ88
09-14-16, 22:02
Hi bros,

As Mentioned in my prior posts am not new to Mongering. But was on a brk and starting again Had deleted many of my good SP contacts from good old days.

If some one can help with my fav SP by the name of 'Raj' from Hitech city. Gbowli area in PM. Had deleted the no and now, trying to find by all means.

If any doubt and you have his contact, do pm me and I can tell my mongering name and you can check with him before sharing number.

Will gladly share my contacts as well.

Cheers.

Huntr3
09-15-16, 03:35
Hi friends,

I have 3 Telugu inde contacts.

- Lingampally Anita.

- Miss P from Kondapur.

- Miss L from Yousufguda.

All in the range of 3-4 K per shot.

Bonus to share is Miss Anu of KPHB.

I am looking for inde who can at least converse in Hindi. Or MPs with FS.

Cheers.

KiranRocks
09-15-16, 04:42
Hey guys,

Been a while here, I am looking for the famous Jhills MP, the contact person there is Anand, I thought I had his contact, but I just realized that I lost it. Can some one help me in providing his contact. Waiting for your PMs.

Thanks.

PoorHornyGuy
09-15-16, 05:58
Called up M spa Vprm and fixed an appointment. Told the receptionist I wanted a Thai therapist. She confirmed the appointment. Reached there on time.

As expected they tried to sell the package deal but refused and went with Thai massage. Was assigned a Thai therapist Miss A who had a nice package. She guided me to a room which didn't even have doors, there were just curtains. Presented with disposable and was asked to change. Did so quickly as Johnny was impatient.

Massage started, Miss A straight away pulled down my dispo revealing my butt and gave an excellent back butt massage. Ms A finally asked me to Turn over and started with my legs. I kept looking at her, she got the message and responded by touching Johnny. Popped the question and fixed 1.5 k for TL+HJ after some negotiation. She started stroking really well and lifted her top to reveal 36 c boobs with nice dark suckable nipples, feasted on them as she increased the pace of stroking. My hands found their way to her pussy and stroked her, she started moaning and responded by stroking even faster. She leaned forward for a DFK and then went on to suck my nipples, that was it, too much for Johnny and I got done. She went on to clean up the mess and complete the massage.

Overall damage 1.5 k +1.5 k but a fantastic experience, would definitely go back to suck those boobs!

Arjun Kdd
09-15-16, 10:54
I have contact. But I don't know how share to you?

Hi bros,

As Mentioned in my prior posts am not new to Mongering. But was on a brk and starting again Had deleted many of my good SP contacts from good old days.

If some one can help with my fav SP by the name of 'Raj' from Hitech city. Gbowli area in PM. Had deleted the no and now, trying to find by all means.

If any doubt and you have his contact, do pm me and I can tell my mongering name and you can check with him before sharing number.

Will gladly share my contacts as well.

Cheers.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

YMahendar
09-15-16, 12:46
Dear Bros,

Any one please confirm Miss A Dark girl (Chnda Nagar) now doing dis in KPHB her digits ends with 375?

Thanks in advance.

Huntr3
09-15-16, 16:07
SureshRaj bro,

Please clear your inbox to reply you.

Cheers.

SureShurs
09-15-16, 17:41
PM me details please.

Hi friends,

I have 3 Telugu inde contacts.

- Lingampally Anita.

- Miss P from Kondapur.

- Miss L from Yousufguda.

All in the range of 3-4 K per shot.

Bonus to share is Miss Anu of KPHB.

I am looking for inde who can at least converse in Hindi. Or MPs with FS.

Cheers.

HighVoice
09-15-16, 22:19
Delayed writing this FR for a week, but since seeing how have it could have saved an ISG brother from wasting my money, I decided to stop procrastinating.

Anyways, got contact of Rani (ends with 0821) from many ISG friends. To be specific, Jaishankararyan, superdupermyse, ferguson, meathyd101,fucksri. Thanks guys.

I decided to try her as she stays very close to my house and felt that 2. 5 k per shot was very cheap for an decent looking indie in hyd. I called her and set up a meeting for the next week. Next week, called her on the day the meeting was planned. Asked me to come near the Merc showroom and after some distance from that showroom she was guiding me through the gullies by watching me from the 5th floor terrace of her house.

Reached her place and went into her room, spent the first 5 minutes talking. She said I looked tall and good. Then she asked me to go into the bedroom and wait. She came in after 2 minutes without any clothes, asked me to undress myself and she got ready for missionary position on the bed and asked me to start. I was like WTF. I tried to kiss her, but she kept moving her face away, didn't feel like forcing her...Hi,

Thanks for the post. I was about to go to her. You saved my money.

Delib
09-16-16, 06:54
Mates,

Can someone pm me indie are SP near Hitech city?

I'm looking for a gal for tonight in decent budget.

I can reciprocate with some contacts.

HighVoice
09-16-16, 07:12
Does anyone know GF friendly hotels in Hyderabad for short term or night stay? Nearby M. Pur would be great.

Any idea of OXO rooms?

Pram1000
09-16-16, 07:50
My latest encounter at Rani's den. She's turned an SP as she's 4 month preggy. She had this girl who was from the coastal city and here for a few days. Tight body with small tits. But not quality GFE material.

MuscleHetero
09-16-16, 10:54
Hi I had a success on seekingarrangement site. Made friend with an Italian curvy female and used to chat for 3 months. She was based in Pune and was willing to travel to Hyderabad if I took the air tickets. So I booked a 5 star hotel and we met in airport and checked into the hotel for 1 day. She was little overweight. Had 3 sessions with her fully protected except DATY and BBBJ. Was very clean and tight as she was not a regular WG. Small boobs but cute ass and good DFK.

Only thing off was her dominating personality, she used to think she knows everything better than me and correct me.

She left to Italy and so can't give anyone the number.

Won't repeat her as it was so expensive that I can't reveal it in this forum.

Skama279
09-16-16, 12:28
Hi bros,

I am from Bangalore forum and going to Vizag for 3 days.

On business trip. Please pm me if you have any good indi or SP contacts in Vizag. Will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Cheers,

Skama279

Bbull
09-16-16, 15:46
New to Hyderabad. Can someone PM GF friendly hotels in 'Tech Center'.

Thanks in advance.

HighVoice
09-16-16, 20:28

Thanks in advance.Even I am waiting for the details. Seniors please help.

ABS1199
09-17-16, 03:39

Thanks in advance.Go with Lemon tree Gachibowli.

Both will need I. D. cards.

JstaCoolGuy
09-17-16, 03:55
Was checking locanto for a massage from a independent.

Saw an Ad from Resh.

Need some review whether it is worth? No need of any phone or contact details.