PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

JstaCoolGuy
10-22-16, 06:24
Any info on below girl. Pic shared on Indian sex services.

Quoted 5 k 2 shorts.

BloodyWhiskey1
10-22-16, 14:59
Has anyone done enjoyment in Car on Hyderabad outskirts? Which side outskirts is safe for this without getting into the eyes of LE?

Abhimanyu11
10-22-16, 18:41
Hi everyone,

Looking for help for hooking up. New to the city and would need some assistance from you all. Do pm. Ill reciprocate surely moment I hang up with someone especially.

Thanks.

FunTimeSfl
10-22-16, 20:26
Any tried the below. One got from a SP V (#7272) and another says MILF Indie (#772) and was given one of the contacts and want to know the review before I ping in WP. Below are from their WP pic's and some one has used their services and any help is appreciated.

Any help is appreciated.

Wolf31
10-22-16, 23:03
I have been reading the posts for quite sometime partially understood few words of this.

Tried the following based on my understanding.

1. AT spa GB.

Damage: 1.4 k.

Decent massage nothing else my be I didn't ask.

2. m spa GB.

Damage: 1.4 k + 2.5 k tip.

Decent massage lots of hints from beginning was given a dispo changed to it massage started she wasn't using a towel after sometime she asked weather OK to remove the dispo and then bargained FR B2B and HJ 2.5 K.

Berenike
10-23-16, 13:11
Any info on below girl. Pic shared on Indian sex services.

Quoted 5 k 2 shorts.Has anyone tried booking a bird through this website? Women advertised are sexy, but site is suspicious.

Hardrod81
10-23-16, 14:40
I had done couple of Fun on the wheels in ORR Service Road that was 4 years back when the roads were not that frequented by vehicles. But now a days you got to much traffic and also there is night patrolling so better to do it inside four walls.

Has anyone done enjoyment in Car on Hyderabad outskirts? Which side outskirts is safe for this without getting into the eyes of LE?

FunTimeSfl
10-23-16, 20:18
Today I called the regular spa in Gbli area for a body massage session for 1 HR. Taken appointment through a known receptionist and reached the place at 3 pm. Assigned an experienced therapist. She has given very good massage and I asked for extras but she refused, because it is outside policy of spa. So I left the further negotiations on that.At Casanova9 your PM is full, clear it.

MuthuKumar
10-24-16, 00:48
Hi guys,

Visiting Hyderabad for a day.

Would be great if any of you could share some indie digits. Can help in Delhi if required. Thanks in advance. Happy mongering. PM active.

Frank Martin
10-24-16, 03:34
Hi,

Continuation to my Guntur fling I got an offer of 3 some. I always dreamed of having a threesome. So catches the early morning train on Saturday and reached Guntur by 940. Reached my fling house by 10 and gone to bath. Came out and had a wonderful session for 15 minutes. By 1 o clock had lunch and by that time second one came. We three went into bedroom and had a wonderful threesome experience fucking one and sucking other. Its an awesome experience. Night had one more round of threesome after four beers. And concluded for sex party. Morning I left to Ongole.

Overall experience is 7/10 as the second one isn't that good. Above 36 and not so good lucking. Very dry down there so my foreskin ruptured a lot. (Yes I wear condom all the time).

Regards,

Frank Martin.

Hi,

I am posting this FR, not with an intention to share the contact. Then why the fuck am I sharing? Just to let everyone else to know that there are lot of opportunities lying around, we must have courage to deal them.

This FR belongs to last Wednesday. Saturday my WiFi went to her hometown. I am alone and bored. So started going through the mobile and found one old friendly number. We used to be very formal friends and she is a widow. While talking she revealed she had 4 friends who are all single wives staying with their kids. Our talks stopped there and we talked again on Tuesday some jokes and flirting continued. On Wednesday morning by 11 AM She confirmed that she want to have x with me. I just disconnected the call and booked the Fulkanama exp at 340 PM and wrote a mail to manager that I need to travel urgently and leaving and boarded train with safety rubbers.

TonyAthyd
10-24-16, 04:04
Greetings,

I am way too new in Hyderabad.

Can you suggest any dance bars or a place to hangout for GFE?

I have been searching them on locanto and others. Not much of help.

Can you please suggest. I live near Hi tech city.

TonyRequesting a response.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Sunny9090
10-24-16, 06:23
Hi Pepper,

Can you please check your inbox mate.

Thanks.

Bbana21
10-24-16, 13:45
Hello,

I need help. Looking for inde or SP near Begumpet with place. Also please post how many K I don't have PM will buy. Truly appreciate your help folks.

HydMong
10-24-16, 23:53
Is that only for fun or any damages incurred. ! I am looking for 3 some in Hyderabad. !

Hi,

Continuation to my Guntur fling I got an offer of 3 some. I always dreamed of having a threesome. So catches the early morning train on Saturday and reached Guntur by 940. Reached my fling house by 10 and gone to bath. Came out and had a wonderful session for 15 minutes. By 1 o clock had lunch and by that time second one came. We three went into bedroom and had a wonderful threesome experience fucking one and sucking other. Its an awesome experience. Night had one more round of threesome after four beers. And concluded for sex party. Morning I left to Ongole.

Overall experience is 7/10 as the second one isn't that good. Above 36 and not so good lucking. Very dry down there so my foreskin ruptured a lot. (Yes I wear condom all the time).

Regards,

Frank Martin..

BabyKutu
10-25-16, 03:28
Is that only for fun or any damages incurred. ! I am looking for 3 some in Hyderabad. !

.Check PM. Enjoy.

Frank Martin
10-25-16, 05:34
Food + Beers only the Damages. In cash it is around 1000/ Two Sexy lingerie cost 3000/.

That's all.

Frank.

Is that only for fun or any damages incurred. ! I am looking for 3 some in Hyderabad...

Chahyd
10-25-16, 07:05
Sir,

Sent you a PM.

Need help.

Thank you.

See.

SureshRaj
10-25-16, 16:27
My usual SP of as Rao nagar called again saying new bird is available. Told her I am not in town but will the number to my friends if possible. Will be visiting in the month end. Man, things start happening when I am out of town. If someone has some good contacts to exchange then message. Newbie's please stay away.

DecentGuy123
10-25-16, 16:38
Hi bros,

I will be in Hyderabad on this weekend (29th and 30th Oct). I am keen on exploring pretty and good looking indies / spa therapists. Would appreciate if anyone can help with any contacts. Can reciprocate when you travel to Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

SkyHigh688
10-25-16, 18:51
I am chatting with Kausalya with number ending in 664 for an LT at my 5 star accommodation in Dec. I know some of you had experience with her. I don't remember seeing FRs, but I am unable to search the forum. Can you please share some feedback? Is she GFE? I don't think she speaks only Telugu.

Thanks in advance.

FunTimeSfl
10-25-16, 19:28
Got this contact and was saying an unmarried Indie from Andhra and in Hyderabad. Did whatsapp but not giving idea on damages so not sure if worth. Any inputs on going damages for Indi for ST, 1 HR and LT.

BabyKutu
10-26-16, 03:25
I am chatting with Kausalya with number ending in 664 for an LT at my 5 star accommodation in Dec. I know some of you had experience with her. I don't remember seeing FRs, but I am unable to search the forum. Can you please share some feedback? Is she GFE? I don't think she speaks only Telugu.

Thanks in advance.Don't think she is five star hotel expense material. If desperate times fall then its OK otherwise many other birds are available for the deed.

GFE = tries to please, depends on your definition of GFE (Moody on DFK), mostly does Mish and Doggie.

BabyKutu
10-26-16, 03:27
Got this contact and was saying an unmarried Indie from Andhra and in Hyderabad. Did whatsapp but not giving idea on damages so not sure if worth. Any inputs on going damages for Indi for ST, 1 HR and LT.She is Wham. Bham - BANG.

Pay max 2. 5 - 3 K for ST. Go if you just want a hole to drill. No frills.

NeedChut
10-26-16, 10:17
Hi Babykutu,

Can you share with me any indie contact who can host? Have not had much success with Indie's.

Also if anybody can share a 3 some contact, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

HydMong
10-26-16, 11:25
Did you met her. ! Mind sharing her service feedback. !

Got this contact and was saying an unmarried Indie from Andhra and in Hyderabad. Did whatsapp but not giving idea on damages so not sure if worth. Any inputs on going damages for Indi for ST, 1 HR and LT..

WillBlak
10-26-16, 12:58
Hello Hyderabad Bros.

I am from Chennai forum and I need some help to get some good Indies who give good GFE experience in Hyderabad. Incall would be preferred but not detrimental.

Kindly PM me with some nos. And damages.

Would help you out in Chennai, if you are around.

Thanks.

P.S. I am in touch with a Hyderabad Indie (who could be an SP as well), she shared the following pics of a girl. 6 K / pop.

Has anyone tried her before, please throw some light.

Member #4512
10-26-16, 19:10
Over the last few months I had visited most of the spas in M'pur and G'bowli and tried most of the therapists there with sure short extras except for couple of times.

Apart from that I have tried few salons with sap services as well and managed to get extras of varying degrees there. Over the period I always kept couple of therapist as regular and remaining I keep on changing.

Being a regular gets one a better service than others. Few of the memorable escapades over the past few months are follows.

1. A spa H'city. She is an Indian there. Had couple of sessions with her. Though she is ready to meet outside for sex, but she asks a lot for it, so didn't opt for it.

Service wise she is excellent. In have a fetish for biting the body and boy she allows to bite and suck her body and boobs like anything adn even she loves biting back.

Last time she bit me so hard, the mark remained for few days. She allows DFK and fingering.

Look - 8/10 (fair she looks like a doll).

Boobs - 7/10 (medium).

Pussy. Tight.

Cost. Asks 2.5 k for HJ and top and bottom access and 2 K spa fees.

WIR. Maybe, if I have extra cash to burn.

2. She is a Muslim indi, who freelances in spas as per the requirements. Met her in one of the salons which also has spa services. She looked cute and said she was 26.

Started with OK massage and in 15-20 minutes asked me to turn. After that she herself came near me and seductively hugged me and asked me what services I want.

Everything except FS was on table, for FS she has her own place. I opted for B2B, and bargained for 1. 8 K. After that she got completely naked.

The biggest were her boobs which looks big but after removing the bra turned out to be saggy (darn those push ups). Almost lost my interest looking at those boobs.

But she was fine with biting and sucking, so I proceeded to feast on her body. Wasn't sure about her cleanliness so didn't opt for DATY. Then I started fingering her and boy she started moaning and moving her body.

Slowly I started fingering with two fingers, and after 10 minutes of fingering and DFK, she came. My fingers and her pussy and thighs were drenched.

I don't know what came over me, then I started fingering her ass with one finger and at the same time her pussy with another finger of same hand and DFK in progress and she was enjoying like hell.

After 5 minutes she stopped me and started with rubbing her body over mine and kissing my body and a HJ soon followed. In between I continued with fingering her ass. I came after 10 minutes of action.

As for FS at her place, she said she will provide CBJ and anal as well. Cost would be 5 k but I am trying to negotiate to reduce it.

Look- 6 or 7.

Boobs- 3 (saggy).

Pussy- 6 (felt its slightly loose).

Cost- 1.8 at spa and 1.8 for B2B.

WIR. Yes in her place for FS, specifically for anal.

3. She is local from Hyderabad and one of my regular therapist and currently in spa hopping mode. She provides excellent massage with HJ / B2B in spa. Only downside is no BJ.

For me I usually get FS with complete GFE experience with her. She allows me to satisfy my fetish as much as I want. Have taken her out for lunches and drives.

Look- 8 (fair and cute looking).

Boobs- 7 or 8 (medium and firm).

GFE- 10.

Cost. Won't discuss as for me they are different and on low side.

4. She is an Indian and doesn't provide extras in the spa (its know for not proving extras). But over the period of time she opened up and started with HJ and top access.

And the amount of access is also slowly increasing. Hoping to get a FS with her in near future. Getting HJ from her feels like you are getting it from your GF.

Best part is I don't pay anything extra to her for the services, apart from occasional chocolates or couple of lunches.

Look- 7.

Boobs- 7.

Ass- 7.

SkyHigh688
10-26-16, 20:00
Thanks for the feedback BabyKutu. I am not that desperate yet. Still have lot of time to find someone really good. My GFE definition is pretty much inline with most of you guys. DFK, good talker, no clock watcher etc. Do you mind recommending anyone? Please PM me. I am sure to find a reliable SP through one of my good friends there when I land like I did last time when I was there. I got a small time TV artist at that time. I can definitely share all contacts I get.

Don't think she is five star hotel expense material. If desperate times fall then its OK otherwise many other birds are available for the deed.

GFE = tries to please, depends on your definition of GFE (Moody on DFK), mostly does Mish and Doggie.

Casanova9
10-27-16, 02:47
Long ago I met her. She is not GFE in action, but GFE over phone. She wants to finish the deed quickly, if you opt for a short time. If any delay from your end, she continuously ask you to enhance the package to 1 hour and 2 sessions. No BBJ and CBJ is not that much great. She ask 2 k for short time, 3-4 k for 1 HR, 6 K full night. Looks normal. She is an average in area of score card. If you expect high with her, you will be disappointed. If you expect an average / normal encounter then it's okay.

Got this contact and was saying an unmarried Indie from Andhra and in Hyderabad. Did whatsapp but not giving idea on damages so not sure if worth. Any inputs on going damages for Indi for ST, 1 HR and LT.

Casanova9
10-27-16, 02:50
Excellent judgement by BabyKutu Bro.

Every word is correct from his short comment.

I met her and have have same opinion like BabyKutu Bro.

Don't think she is five star hotel expense material. If desperate times fall then its OK otherwise many other birds are available for the deed.

NeedChut
10-27-16, 06:07
Can you share the details of the 2nd report. I am interested in trying her out.

Over the last few months I had visited most of the spas in M'pur and G'bowli and tried most of the therapists there with sure short extras except for couple of times.

Apart from that I have tried few salons with sap services as well and managed to get extras of varying degrees there. Over the period I always kept couple of therapist as regular and remaining I keep on changing.

Being a regular gets one a better service than others. Few of the memorable escapades over the past few months are follows.

1. A spa H'city. She is an Indian there. Had couple of sessions with her. Though she is ready to meet outside for sex, but she asks a lot for it, so didn't opt for it.

Service wise she is excellent. In have a fetish for biting the body and boy she allows to bite and suck her body and boobs like anything adn even she loves biting back.

Last time she bit me so hard, the mark remained for few days. She allows DFK and fingering....

Studvinu
10-27-16, 07:45
Hi there,

I found a contact on Loc digits ending with 1485 and got the below pics on WA. Please PM / reply if anyone used the SP service.

SkyHigh688
10-27-16, 15:03
Excellent judgement by BabyKutu Bro.

Every word is correct from his short comment.

I met her and have have same opinion like BabyKutu Bro.Thank you both for the feedback. I'm going to avoid her.

DeadlyScorpio
10-27-16, 17:59
Must be fake, seen the pics in Mumbai, Delhi forums. 1st thing to do when you get a pic from SP is, do a google image reverse search, if you find no similar images, then you can consider it to be genuine.

Hi there,

I found a contact on Loc digits ending with 1485 and got the below pics on WA. Please PM / reply if anyone used the SP service.

AbhishekSen
10-27-16, 18:50
Hello brothers,

I've moved to Hyderabad only 2 weeks ago and I'm staying in Miyapur now. I'm looking for some GFE action at my place. Can any senior member please help me out with a few contacts? I'll be grateful.

FreshFucker
10-27-16, 20:58
Got an Indies phone number from a friend called her up and met her. Her name is a famous pickle name.

Bought another girl along, 1 k per shot but negotiated to 600. Not great chick but OK for cheap thrills. Anybody done before? Name of area is bulls favorite color and bazaar.

FierceMonger
10-27-16, 21:21

Last time she bit me so hard, the mark remained for few days. She allows DFK and fingering.

Look - 8/10 (fair she looks like a doll).

Boobs - 7/10 (medium).

Pussy. Tight.

Cost. Asks 2.5 k for HJ and top and bottom access and 2 K spa fees.

WIR. Maybe, if I have extra cash to burn.

2. She is a Muslim indi, who freelances in spas as per the requirements. Met her in one of the salons which also has spa services. She looked cute and said she was 26.

Started with OK massage and in 15-20 minutes asked me to turn. After that she herself came near me and seductively hugged me and asked me what services I want.

Everything except FS was on table, for FS she has her own place. I opted for B2B, and bargained for 1. 8 K. After that she got completely naked.

The biggest were her boobs which looks big but after removing the bra turned out to be saggy (darn those push ups). Almost lost my interest looking at those boobs.

But she was fine with biting and sucking, so I proceeded to feast on her body. Wasn't sure about her cleanliness so didn't opt for DATY. Then I started fingering her and boy she started moaning and moving her body.

Slowly I started fingering with two fingers, and after 10 minutes of fingering and DFK, she came. My fingers and her pussy and thighs were drenched.

I don't know what came over me, then I started fingering her ass with one finger and at the same time her pussy with another finger of same hand and DFK in progress and she was enjoying like hell.

After 5 minutes she stopped me and started with rubbing her body over mine and kissing my body and a HJ soon followed. In between I continued with fingering her ass. I came after 10 minutes of action.

As for FS at her place, she said she will provide CBJ and anal as well. Cost would be 5 k but I am trying to negotiate to reduce it.

Look- 6 or 7.

Boobs- 3 (saggy).

Pussy- 6 (felt its slightly loose).

Cost- 1.8 at spa and 1.8 for B2B.

WIR. Yes in her place for FS, specifically for anal.

3. She is local from Hyderabad and one of my regular therapist and currently in spa hopping mode. She provides excellent massage with HJ / B2B in spa. Only downside is no BJ.

For me I usually get FS with complete GFE experience with her. She allows me to satisfy my fetish as much as I want. Have taken her out for lunches and drives.

Look- 8 (fair and cute looking).

Boobs- 7 or 8 (medium and firm).

GFE- 10.

Cost. Won't discuss as for me they are different and on low side.

4. She is an Indian and doesn't provide extras in the spa (its know for not proving extras). But over the period of time she opened up and started with HJ and top access.

And the amount of access is also slowly increasing. Hoping to get a FS with her in near future. Getting HJ from her feels like you are getting it from your GF.

Best part is I don't pay anything extra to her for the services, apart from occasional chocolates or couple of lunches.

Look- 7.

Boobs- 7.

Ass- 7.Excellent report in long time, especially for MP lovers like me. Keep scoring. Could you send me some contacts from your MP list that are in the range 3-3. 5 altogether both counter and extras. I share your fetish for biting.

Rocky9999
10-28-16, 07:43
Hi bro,

Can you please share the digits. Will reciprocate with some if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot..

LuciferHYD
10-28-16, 08:12
Her name is a famous pickle name........
Name of area is bulls favorite color and bazaar.Great coding of girl's and area name. Kudos to you.

Cheers.

Ayaan.

Rocky9999
10-28-16, 08:35
Hi bros,

Even though I am based out of Hyderabad I work in Pune. Now I am in Hyderabad for Diwali vacation. Can any of brothers please exchange some good indie contacts, will reciprocate some Pune contacts if required.

Happy Diwali.

Thanks in advance.

TeddyHyd
10-28-16, 09:09
Brother,

Mind sharing the contacts. Will reciprocate with mine.

Hi,

There is a new find in AS Rao nagar area. Nice fuck. Chubby, cooperative, educated (good English) and has a place in a nice apartment. Had a good time with her recently. Will be willing to pass on her digits only in return for genuine worthwhile contacts only. Those interested can pm me with details. She asks for 5 k. Worth it. Big boobs and ass, dusky and cute face. You will love to look at her face with expressions when pounding her. Moans a lot.

TeddyHyd
10-28-16, 14:03
Mind sharing the contact bro.

Got an Indies phone number from a friend called her up and met her. Her name is a famous pickle name.

Bought another girl along, 1 k per shot but negotiated to 600. Not great chick but OK for cheap thrills. Anybody done before? Name of area is bulls favorite color and bazaar.

AbhishekSen
10-28-16, 17:59
Hello friends,

Get this picture of a bird from a SP today. Anybody has any idea about her?

Playboy17
10-28-16, 19:26
Please share number of new bee at AS Rao nagar area.

Studvinu
10-29-16, 03:09
Hello Seniors,

Came to India after 8 years and looking for some contacts. I was a member on WSG and didn't know that everyone moved to ISG.

Tried loc, CG, BP.

Staying in a 5 Star Hotel in Banjara Hills and looking for someone who can do outcall.

I would really appreciate if Seniors can PM me the details of a provider who can provide excellent service and do an outcall.

Thanks in advance.

Studvinu.

NaniNaresh
10-29-16, 08:03
She is Nandhini. 10 k for two shots.

Hello Hyderabad Bros.

I am from Chennai forum and I need some help to get some good Indies who give good GFE experience in Hyderabad. Incall would be preferred but not detrimental.

Kindly PM me with some nos. And damages.

Would help you out in Chennai, if you are around.

Thanks.

P.S. I am in touch with a Hyderabad Indie (who could be an SP as well), she shared the following pics of a girl. 6 K / pop.

Has anyone tried her before, please throw some light.

NaniNaresh
10-29-16, 08:08
She will take normally 6 k for two shots. Good GFE. BBJ and Doggy allowed. But I was enjoyed with three some with regular price.

NewtoHyd
10-29-16, 10:30
Yesterday I went to this spa in Bal-- opposite to the famous temple. Lot of people here know about it. When I went the room was occupied so I had to wait. Meanwhile the boy there told he will do facial. I said OK. While this is going on, two mufti police came, they asked the staff to come outside and had some tough task, didn't know what's happening. Luckily my facial was still going on. After some 5 min those guys left. When I inquired what's the matter, they told we need to close the shop ASAP and everybody left.

It was scary, I knew the place is not safe, but somehow they have been operating here and also started another one in Amee--. Looks like some settlement issue, never know how things will turn, don't want to be in that mess.

Avoid these 2 places, also chose your place properly. All main road shops attract lot of attention.

NeoGuy11
10-29-16, 10:35
Hello brothers

All work and no play had made Johnny eager for some action.

Enter my trusted SP. Sent a couple of pics over WA. Punjabi kudi.

Location as usual safe. Greeted her with a Silk. A little plumper than pics.

Chit-Chat. Came to know she is from Delhi on contract. Seemed friendly. Reminisced about my time there.

Started DFK. She sure put in some effort. Gradually clothes were off. Good sized boobs. Mauled them LOL.

Rest as usual.

Like her attitude. Very GFE.

Took leave after taking her no, with the promise of meeting again in Delhi.

P.S. The FR is a bit old, so she would have left by now.

LazeInPeace
10-29-16, 11:00
Coming to Hyderabad on 1st for 2 days from mysore.

Guys please extend me contacts of spas or MP's where I can get some action. Also want to try educated MiLFs who can converse in Hindu and English.

Will reciprocate with contacts from Calcutta if you require.

Having worked in Calcutta for more than a year, it was a blissful place as a monger.

Mysore is a damn day city.

Thanks.

HydMong
10-29-16, 20:27
Hi all, yesterday I was just passing by koti, I noticed there in the bus stop beside medical college, some women standing in bus stop. They are pick and go kind, stopped my bike beside and noticed a nice fig lady, told 3 k full night, I said ok then a man I auto came, she want me to go to come to her place rather than mine, I said sorry and moved out. But lady is slim, dusky good looking.

Vivek Anand
10-31-16, 01:49
Hi bro,

Can you please share the digits. Will reciprocate with some if needed.

Thanks in advance.How I can contact her.

ItzMeMonger
10-31-16, 06:03
Sorry for a long gap in the FR buddies. Started my MP hunts once again and hit upon this.

1) L. Spa. Visited this spa earlier as well and luckily I had got a good service. Tried this MILF. She is the one who sits at the counter. Lot of attitude, but she has got one of the best boobs among all the MP's I have visited. Asked if she was free. She obliged. Entered the room, put on my disposals and purposely kept my johnny dangling outside a bit. She got the cue and asked me if I wanted a relaxation at the end of the massage. I was like hell yeah! She started the massage, but she is a bit rough and feels she is the goddess of the massaging fraternity. Nevertheless she removed my disposals and gave a fantastic bum massage. Carefully waving her hands through the butt crack. Once I turned johnny was ready to fire. She understood and started fondling it. Teasing quite a bit. The only turnoff is that she has these monster boobs but does not offer top access. Only from outside. Out of sheer curiosity I asked her the size. Hehehe and she obliged. But she was open to fondling the rest of her body. Felt her ass completely and tried feeling her pussy to which she had no issues. But I managed to grab one of the boobies just out of sheer excitement and she laughed. Finally came, washed off and left.

Total damage- 1.2 k + 500 tip.

Will definitely. Be a regular at this spa.

WillBlak
10-31-16, 09:31
Thanks Naresh for the info.

Does she live it up for 10 K?

She is nandhini. 10 k for two shots.

LazeInPeace
10-31-16, 11:00
Hi, I got a couple of pics let me know if you have tried anyone.Hello Anil,

Coming t o Hyderabad on 1st November for 2 days.

Please extend the contact of the aunty. And any other indi.

Thank you.

LuciferHYD
10-31-16, 13:06
After dilly dalying between the options of a FS with the better half of a couple advertised on Locanto and notorious and shady SPs on CL, finally ended up at the M spa. The landing at the spa was also entwined with numerous twists.

From the outset, the branch in mind was the one above the Pizza outlet; but mistakenly called the one opposite the Bakery and fixed up an appointment for 1. 00 pm (idea was to use the office lunch break). All along I was having in my mind I am dealing with the G'bowli branch. Hence, landed there exactly at 1. 00 pm and realised the comedy of errors.

Anyways, as it was a non-peak hour, I got immediate allocation. After a brief chitchat at the reception, I was recommended a NE therapist, Miss 'Nou'. This was my first visit here and I found the ambience at par with TDS.

The bed was more comfortable than the TDS tables.

The therapist was a Mizo and very cute, neat and friendly.

Opted for a dry one hour session. Half time past, I tabled my offer for BJ, TL, and DATY. She politely refused and offered only HJ, limited top access with LK.

Initially, she was dead scared to provide the extra services and told she will send Thai for providing the extras. I didn't agree. I was sure a Thai will be nowhere near in comparison to the bird in my cubicle. I was ready to go for the truncated extras with this cutie rather than the more extras from a Thai girl.

Leaving aside the actual massage, the decision of continuing with Miss 'Nou' proved more fruitful. I was able to steal a few DFKs along with plenty of LKs, kissing her butter like throat, neck, ear lobes, good top access with a bonus of short access down under. The HJ was heavenly. Correct amount of oil on the tool and the soft fluffy palms created the magic on the tool, balls and the groin. The climax was delayed beyond the normal duration and finally the outburst was ferocious. She cleaned up, served a bottle of water.
Had a quick shower and left the Spa fully satisfied.

Report:

Damages 1500 spa, 1500 tips.

Therapist:7. 5/10.

Massage: 6/10 (who cares).

Extras: 7. 5/10.

WIR: I normally don't repeat.

Recommendations: worth trying once.

KumarMJ
10-31-16, 13:47
Hi bro,

Can I have her contact please, I am desperate to meet new woman in Hyderabad.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KumarMJ
10-31-16, 13:56
Number please bhayya.

PowerStroke54
10-31-16, 14:37
Could you share the contacts?

Hi bros,

Sharing my FR of last week. Was travelling, so could not write.

Everyday in Hyderabad I see college going Telugu girls. Most are thin, have a dark complexion and small assets. And my mind goes into overdrive thinking how it would fell to spend some "Quality" time with them.

Anyways, got a contact from a friend, chatted her up. Found her to be genuine and fixed an appointment.

Reached the place. It was safe. Presented her the customary Silk.

The girl was a typical 22 yr old Telugu girl. College going. Thin. Small assets. Darkish complexion. Cute face. Very cordial.

Had a bit of chit chat. Then started LFK and cuddling. Boobs though small were firm with perky nipples. Munched on them. Pussy was clean, with slight hairs. After an extended foreplay, fingered her and made her cum. Next she proceeded on a BBBJ. Slightly hesitant, inexperienced. But felt good. Entered in Miss. Pussy tight as expected. Then WOT, Doggy. Finished in Mish...

PowerStroke54
10-31-16, 14:55
This is the first time I have Joined ISG, I have never had "done it" till now. Could you Help me with some contacts near Madhapur, Gachibowli, HiTech. Also aunty's and MILF's are very welcome.

It would be a big help and if I find any contacts, I will ping you the same.

Thanks.

SaswatLove
10-31-16, 16:34
Hi bro,

Nice to read your review. That you enjoyed.

Mind sharing details over PM?

Keep posting such FRs.

After dilly dalying between the options of a FS with the better half of a couple advertised on Locanto and notorious and shady SPs on CL, finally ended up at the M spa. The landing at the spa was also entwined with numerous twists.

From the outset, the branch in mind was the one above the Pizza outlet; but mistakenly called the one opposite the Bakery and fixed up an appointment for 1. 00 pm (idea was to use the office lunch break). All along I was having in my mind I am dealing with the G'bowli branch. Hence, landed there exactly at 1. 00 pm and realised the comedy of errors.

Anyways, as it was a non-peak hour, I got immediate allocation. After a brief chitchat at the reception, I was recommended a NE therapist, Miss 'Nou'. This was my first visit here and I found the ambience at par with TDS.

The bed was more comfortable than the TDS tables.

The therapist was a Mizo and very cute, neat and friendly.

Opted for a dry one hour session. Half time past, I tabled my offer for BJ, TL, and DATY. She politely refused and offered only HJ, limited top access with LK.

Initially, she was dead scared to provide the extra services and told she will send Thai for providing the extras. I didn't agree. I was sure a Thai will be nowhere near in comparison to the bird in my cubicle. I was ready to go for the truncated extras with this cutie rather than the more extras from a Thai girl.

Leaving aside the actual massage, the decision of continuing with Miss 'Nou' proved more fruitful. I was able to steal a few DFKs along with plenty of LKs, kissing her butter like throat, neck, ear lobes, good top access with a bonus of short access down under. The HJ was heavenly. Correct amount of oil on the tool and the soft fluffy palms created the magic on the tool, balls and the groin. The climax was delayed beyond the normal duration and finally the outburst was ferocious. She cleaned up, served a bottle of water.
Had a quick shower and left the Spa fully satisfied.

Report:

Damages 1500 spa, 1500 tips.

Therapist:7. 5/10.

Massage: 6/10 (who cares).

Extras: 7. 5/10.

WIR: I normally don't repeat.

Recommendations: worth trying once.

AshishanNepu
10-31-16, 16:56

Thanks in advance.I guess I know her. Can you share her details on PM.

MagicBoy1111
10-31-16, 18:47
Hi bro,

I am new to this forum, I am staying in Hyderabad, I am looking for some high profile Indian girl, I can share you my contacts in different cities.

Shilajit
10-31-16, 18:56
See the post in Bangalore forum. Thunder Thighs Jeevitha from Hyderabad suicides in that city by sealing her nose and mouth with chemical adhesive gum. Blocked all orifices of air passage. Very horrible. Just be careful when you monger.

Shiilajit

Mad Hatter
10-31-16, 19:03
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of staying at the Taj Vivanta in Begumpet.

Is it Girl Friendly?

Otherwise could you let me know of any girl friendly 4/5 *star hotels?

Thank in Advance.

- MH.

Cenator369
10-31-16, 19:19
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of staying at the Taj Vivanta in Begumpet.

Is it Girl Friendly?

Otherwise could you let me know of any girl friendly 4/5 *star hotels?

Thank in Advance.

- MH.Try lemon tree, Hi tech city.

Tia912
10-31-16, 19:53
Hi guys,

I am from Delhi and visiting your twin city tomorrow for a day. Would be staying in Novatel airport and would reach in city by 9-10 pm for mongering. Would request if some kind heart fellow provide indi / SP details for short time fun on 1st night. Would certainly help when you are guest in Delhi.

Cenator369
11-01-16, 04:16
Hi guys,

I am from Delhi and visiting your twin city tomorrow for a day. Would be staying in Novatel airport and would reach in city by 9-10 pm for mongering. Would request if some kind heart fellow provide indi / SP details for short time fun on 1st night. Would certainly help when you are guest in Delhi.Check you are PM bro.

Pepper1975
11-01-16, 04:25
Hi,

There is a new find in AS Rao nagar area. Nice fuck. Chubby, cooperative, educated (good English) and has a place in a nice apartment. Had a good time with her recently. Will be willing to pass on her digits only in return for genuine worthwhile contacts only. Those interested can pm me with details. She asks for 5 k. Worth it. Big boobs and ass, dusky and cute face. You will love to look at her face with expressions when pounding her. Moans a lot.Kindly accept my regrets for not replying. Have been out for last couple of weeks with poor networks. Will get back to each one of your pm's in some time. Looking to exchange only for worthwhile contacts. Not the usual ones. Will revert shortly.

DocInHeat
11-01-16, 07:49
I was unable to get any meaningful information on any girls. I went to a couple of hotel spas and only got massages. Even though I was massaged all over and even brushed up against my massive manhood there was not a hint of anything else. At least the massages were good!

Doc.

HeatItUphyd
11-01-16, 08:03
Guys,

In Rajahmundry on business trip. Anyone know of contacts in Rajahmundry with incall.

Will return the favor with contacts in Hyderabad and Chennai. PM is active.

PowerStroke54
11-01-16, 19:42
Could you PM me the contacts?

Sorry for a long gap in the FR buddies. Started my MP hunts once again and hit upon this.

1) L. Spa. Visited this spa earlier as well and luckily I had got a good service. Tried this MILF. She is the one who sits at the counter. Lot of attitude, but she has got one of the best boobs among all the MP's I have visited. Asked if she was free. She obliged. Entered the room, put on my disposals and purposely kept my johnny dangling outside a bit. She got the cue and asked me if I wanted a relaxation at the end of the massage. I was like hell yeah! She started the massage, but she is a bit rough and feels she is the goddess of the massaging fraternity. Nevertheless she removed my disposals and gave a fantastic bum massage. Carefully waving her hands through the butt crack. Once I turned johnny was ready to fire. She understood and started fondling it. Teasing quite a bit. The only turnoff is that she has these monster boobs but does not offer top access. Only from outside. Out of sheer curiosity I asked her the size. Hehehe and she obliged. But she was open to fondling the rest of her body. Felt her ass completely and tried feeling her pussy to which she had no issues. But I managed to grab one of the boobies just out of sheer excitement and she laughed. Finally came, washed off and left.

ItsMegakoni
11-01-16, 20:36
Could you share the contacts?Coming back to Hyderabad after 8 years. I understand lot has changed meanwhile. Can any one help me connect with legit. I really appreciate it.

Ttrao
11-02-16, 01:21
If some one has any reviews on nNyati Kapoor please provide them.

Rocky9999
11-02-16, 12:24
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of the Malakpet Muslim girl. Will share some contacts I have. I will be leaving Hyderabad in couple of days for a month hence request you at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

I gave a brief break for mongering for a while, so wanted some action again. Browsed through some contacts of mine and got this indie contact. OH MY GOD,SHE WAS HOT AND CURVY, SHE WAS A GODDESS, curves all the way dow. She lives in Malakpet, Secbad. Called her up, she directed to her place from the near by railway station. It was easy to find her place. Even though it was a residential place it was discrete. She welcomed with warm greetings, we chatted for a brief period of time and started the act. OMG she was a tigress in bed with no restrictions. She was completely into it moaning and dripping wet. She was petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy. Popped twice and got cleaned myself and left the place. That was a pleasant experience and will try her again. Great value for money..

LuciferHYD
11-02-16, 16:47
If some one has any reviews on nNyati Kapoor please provide them.Based on the way the Ad is framed in Loc, prima facie, the profile seems to be fake. Only a reliable FR can clear the air of suspicion.

It is advisable to execise caution while dealing with similar profiles / Ads.

ItsMegakoni
11-02-16, 17:05
Based on the way the Ad is framed in Loc, prima facie, the profile seems to be fake. Only a reliable FR can clear the air of suspicion.

It is advisable to execise caution while dealing with similar profiles / Ads.Any help regarding contacts would be greatly appreciate. You can message me on.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ttrao
11-02-16, 17:33
Based on the way the Ad is framed in Loc, prima facie, the profile seems to be fake. Only a reliable FR can clear the air of suspicion.

It is advisable to execise caution while dealing with similar profiles / Ads.Quoting 85 k for a day, not taking any advance. What kind of frauds are possible?

Aryan567
11-03-16, 10:21
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum am looking for birds in and around Madhapur anyone have good contacts please PM and this is my first time so I don't have contacts now if I got any will let you know and first experience in t spa Madhapur is awesome damaged 1500 + 1000 (tip).

Greetings,

Jackson

TeddyHyd
11-03-16, 11:01
Hi bro,

Mind sharing the gems contact details. Will reciprocate with my contacts.

Play safe.

She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as sruthi, seema, lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Face:8/10.

Body:9/10.

GFE:9/10 (no restrictions).

Wir: hell yeah.

Happy to share her contact with my fellow mongers.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.

LuciferHYD
11-03-16, 13:04
Quoting 85 k for a day, not taking any advance. What kind of frauds are possible?RTFF, you will come to about linnumerable ways / tricks the fraudsters deploy to extract money from mongers.

Having said that, I do admit that there are lot of Genuine SPs too.
Bang safely,
Good luck!
NH

RockRavi
11-03-16, 15:50
Hello fellow mongers,

Planning to visit M Spa in GBwli this weekend. Looking for some fun. Please suggest some good therapist name over PM.

Who is better NE or Thai?

SaswatLove
11-03-16, 16:27
Bro,

Nice review. Hope you enjoyed and I do hope its is the same L spa which is beside HD showroom.

Since your PM not active not able to reconfirm the therapist name.

Keep posting such FRs!

BabyKutu
11-03-16, 17:09

It is advisable to execise caution while dealing with similar profiles / Ads.Fake. Reverse search on Bangalore and Delhi forum.

PavanDude
11-03-16, 18:25
Got the contact of the lady below from an unreliable source, has anyone availed her services?

AbhishekSen
11-03-16, 20:10
I've moved to Hyderabad just a few days back and since then I was looking for nice session desperately. At last I got an SP and went to a flat in Kavuri Hills to check out the bird. The place is quite remote and hence safe. Since it was my first deal with the SP, he almost interviewed me over phone to check my genuineness. However, after he was satisfied with my answer, I went to an almost empty apartment.

There I found this Sikkimese girl, Theresa, who hails from Mumbai. She was here probably on a contract. She got huge boobs and that's a turn on for me. We started undressing each other and after sometime she gave me a awesome BJ. We tried 69 for some time too and since she was well shaved, I enjoyed it a lot. Afterwards we started in missionary. Though she was quite loose down there, it was overall a nice experience.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 Huge tits. My head was lost inside the cleavage.

GFE: A little dead fish initially, but became horny after a few strokes. So 6/10.

Damage: 4 k for shot, 7 K for hour. I went for one shot since the total session will anyway be around an hour.

WIR: I might ask her to come to my place on outcall.

I'm ready to share the SP's contact in exchange of some worthwhile contacts.

AbhishekSen
11-03-16, 21:10
May I know how much was the damage?

Hi,

Writing a report after very long time.

Had an awesome session yesterday with a girl yesterday.

Picked her from the location and took her to my place. Girl is for outcall only.

Got into parking and started DFK there and felt her boobs. Has a perfect body. She was very cooperative and didn't restrict anything. Transferred my chewing gum into her mouth. And after few minutes we headed to my flat.

Initial deal was for 1 deed and for 1 hour. Put her on the sofa and started to deed. Don't want to write more as it was a very long session. After I came have her some wine and started session session in sometime and she was active now. And her broker started calling and girl put the phone on silent mode and said we can spend some more time. She was ON. Wow what a girl..

JstaCoolGuy
11-04-16, 05:26
Bro,

Post is 1.5 yrs old.

Hi bro,

Mind sharing the gems contact details. Will reciprocate with my contacts.

Play safe.

Playboy17
11-04-16, 20:16
Hi guys,

Please share numbers near Madhapur. Will share my contacts as well.

Waiting.

Greetings,

Jackson

NicksTonic
11-05-16, 12:43
Its been more then 6 months and I never really had a good season but today my luck was good as I found an Sp with good chick.

Pure Telugu girl with great boobs and soft body.

She really turned me on.

Great session but she is little talkative and if you listen to her she surely gives you a good experience.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Total 8/10.

Pick is attached below.

SureshRaj
11-05-16, 17:48
So, Kavitha called and asked for more mongers. HW need money at the time of festivals / mothends. Figured this out. Also fellow mongers don't give my reference to Salma if you give her number to someone else. Doesn't work that way. Newbies don't waste my time. The demands newbies make have become really ridiculous, when they have absolutely nothing to offer and will not even post an FR if they meet them.

KumarMJ
11-06-16, 03:32
Tried to share few contacts over your PM but it seems full. Can you reply me over PM, can share some only if you can share some.

KumarMJ
11-06-16, 10:16
Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.Dude,

Can I have the contact mate?

KumarMJ
11-06-16, 12:51
I am looking out for contacts in cyberabad area, any one thinking of exchanges are welcome.

Thanks.

Member #4435
11-06-16, 16:29
Kavitha now a days become very pricey. We can't spend 5 k for single session with MILF and only for missionary. No way.

So, Kavitha called and asked for more mongers. HW need money at the time of festivals / mothends. Figured this out. Also fellow mongers don't give my reference to Salma if you give her number to someone else. Doesn't work that way. Newbies don't waste my time. The demands newbies make have become really ridiculous, when they have absolutely nothing to offer and will not even post an FR if they meet them.

Rroy29
11-06-16, 16:48
Hi,

Will be landing at Hyderabad airport and be there for a few hours. Anyone has any leads for quick mongering nearby. Hotel etc or any spa adjacent or in the airport offering services.

Kindly PM.

Regards.

SureshRaj
11-06-16, 19:05
Kavitha now a days become very pricey. We can't spend 5 k for single session with MILF and only for missionary. No way.Why some people don't understand even after I keep saying it multiple times, mine is an independent contact from as Rao nagar. Really annoying to see newbies whose contribution to the thread is zero, asking contacts and making demands from senior members and refuse to even write an FR after meeting the indie's. Recently some moron was using my name as ref for another indie whom I haven't seen in 5 months. Really?

Scorpio25
11-06-16, 19:53
Hi,

Looks 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Big ass and boobs to fuck.Can you PM me the details! I can share few SP.

KumarMJ
11-07-16, 02:09
Hi friends,

I have 3 Telugu inde contacts.

- Lingampally Anita.

- Miss P from Kondapur.

- Miss L from Yousufguda.

All in the range of 3-4 K per shot.

Bonus to share is Miss Anu of KPHB.

I am looking for inde who can at least converse in Hindi. Or MPs with FS.

Cheers.Let's exchange few contacts bro, please inbox.

MadAboutBoobs
11-07-16, 04:22
Was reading the forums for HR last few weeks, I will be visiting Hyderabad for 5 weeks hope to make the best use of it.

Would be glad if any one can give me hints where's and how to start.

I can I assure I post back if I find any.

Thank you bros!

Chahyd
11-07-16, 06:14
Ventured out of my comfort zone of MPs. Been visiting a few SPs in Begumpet and Madhapur.

This girl was from Mumbai (Isn't that where they all say they are from).

Contacted a regular SP from M'Pur. A fellow mongerer also tried the same girl.

So will say my experience was similar to his. I went back for seconds a couple of days later.

She was genuine / eager to please / GFE.

The SP has been reliable.

Dude0072
11-07-16, 07:00

Will definitely. Be a regular at this spa.Hey,

Is this spa in a lane near a famous motorcycle showroom. And does this lady have a name starting with S?

TeddyHyd
11-07-16, 07:26
Was looking to blow of some steam and started looking at LC for contacts. Chose the SP (Love in Kannada). He asked me to come bpet. He promised 2 profile one HW and one college girl. Reached the place on time, was asked to walk a long way and asked me wait and someone else would call. The wait extended for more than 15 minutes and I was actually frustrated. Called him one last time and told him I was leaving, he convinced me to wait for a couple of minutes more. Later he asked to enter an apartment. Place is safe and neat (5/10). There was only one option available, she was 26 years old and looked decent when lights were on. So took for 2 shots. Nothing much to write, she was a dead fish and only mis position. Got pissed, finished only one shot and headed out.

Score card:

Looks: 4/10 (In light 6/10 in a saree).

Boobs: 3/10 (Bloddy padded bra).

Pussy: 5/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

WIR: Definitely no.

Damage: 3 K.

TeddyHyd
11-07-16, 07:30
Thanks to Neoguy11 (I owe you one for sharing this contact) , tried a HW who lives in lb nagar. She lives very far off hence it was a lengthy travel time to reach there. She is a typical HW. Started off with DFK for which she reciprocated well and went on for more than 10 minutes. Even when I was moving out, she lip locked me and that was kind of building the mood for the session. Then feasted on her for than 10 minutes and started of with WOT and finished in mis position. She has a good attitude and is willing to please you.

Score card:

Looks: 5/10 (In light 6/10 in a saree).

Boobs: 6/10 (Bloody padded bra).

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: May be if I am short of funds or if I have time.

Damage: 1.5 K.

RockRavi
11-07-16, 09:13
Please refer good Thai or NE therapists of M Spa above Pizza hut. Will reciprocate in return.

Thanks!

TongueTornedo
11-07-16, 09:16
Tried Loc and To to get some action. Took some time to see all the ads and omit the ones that appear fake. I had to also do some research on the pictures uploaded. Finally ended up choosing one ad. The guy I spoke to was pretty straightforward. He sent me the pics, those I shared in my earlier post. One of those pics appeared in other Ads in other cities. The other 2 were not anywhere else. I chose one and went to the place he told me to come to. Then it was the regular drill where I call, he tells me to come elsewhere etc.

I finally reached the place, saw the girl and then paid.

The girl looked OK. Not much of a difference from the picture. The deed was decent.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10 (little saggy).

Attitude- 8/10 (Yes for DFK, No for BJ).

GFE- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

Damage- 4 K+0.3 K for 1 shot. Little on the higher end for her looks but the prices are fixed.One of the SP in Vizag claims to have the above chick. Do you think its trust worthy and do you recommend trying her.

Avadhani
11-07-16, 12:15
Miss J who used to work in Bakey spa is back in town. Bt with different spa now.

Went to the spa last Friday and found her over there.

Mahesh3056
11-07-16, 19:36
Went to A spa (after suggestions from ISG) there was this Thai chick Allowed HJ, fondling whole body, BBJ, kissing no DFK, small boobs, came on her body, overall not a bad experience!

AusLad
11-07-16, 19:37
Recently visited be'lore on a Business trip, the bus journey and the hangover was killing me so decided to go out for a spa. Checked the forum and saw a mention of a spa which has a Russian masseuse, decided to pay a visit. Reached the mall where the spa is located. The lady at the counter insisted on taking up the Russian massage which was their in-house specialty. Opted for it, man! It was expensive. Went inside the room and changed into dispo. Comes a Russian lady, Johnny got excited. The massage started and man she had such soft hands, never before had I experienced such soft hands ever. She gave an amazing massage, it was so relaxing that I almost slept for 10 odd minutes. Asked to turn around, the massage itself was out of the world and her fingers were soothing. Wanted to ask if extras were on the table, unfortunately the massage ended and she just left!

Man! She didn't even give any hints, was disappointed at that would have loved to get some extras out from her. Took shower and left.

Massage Skills: Extraordinary, probably the best massage I've had so far.

Extras: Wanted to ask but she just left, not sure if it's available, would appreciate if anyone who has tried it shares their experience.

WIR: For the massage. Maybe, but if extras are on the table, 100% yes.

Cost: $$.

JstaCoolGuy
11-07-16, 20:39
Hi friends,

I have 3 Telugu inde contacts.

- Lingampally Anita.

- Miss P from Kondapur.

- Miss L from Yousufguda.

All in the range of 3-4 K per shot.

Bonus to share is Miss Anu of KPHB.

I am looking for inde who can at least converse in Hindi. Or MPs with FS.

Cheers.Your mailbox is full. I have couple of them to share.

HotBenguluru
11-08-16, 06:21
Hi,

Long time monger but only MP had a taste of most of it in Bangalore now shifted base to Hyderabad any leads to MP with HJ kindly in box can help you out when you in Bangalore thank you to all kind hearted mongers.

SaswatLove
11-08-16, 06:53
Hi frnd,

Any update on indie no. Ends with 360 and name starts with A. Some fellow ISG provided the no. But no reference.

I am not sure if the genuineness of the contact.

Can anyone help here.

DigiBoy
11-08-16, 10:04
Yesterday, called up a broker and I was asked to come to uppal. He had a HW profile 27 why and a college goer 23 yo. Chose the first one (Miss M) and enjoyed to the peaks for one hour at her apartment. She is very friendly and once you hand over money to her she will instantaneously become your girl friend. Next week I asked for full night and she agreed and I was asked to inform broker the same. Finally settled for 8. 5 k per night.

Looks: 8/10.

Body (boobs and ass): 8/10.

Body shape: medium (not chubby at all and not so thin).

Attitude: 9/10.

Damages: 5 k +250/- tip.

I will never forget this enjoyment and its awesome.

Peter1965
11-08-16, 10:34
Quoting 85 k for a day, not taking any advance. What kind of frauds are possible?You may be totally duped, even genuine paying so much you be a blunder, this iam talking from my experience. Had few celebrities at the price, a 4 k one is much better, and max times I was duped.

AbhishekSen
11-08-16, 16:26
Awful or awesome?

Yesterday, called up a broker and I was asked to come to uppal. He had a HW profile 27 why and a college goer 23 yo. Chose the first one (Miss M) and enjoyed to the peaks for one hour at her apartment. She is very friendly and once you hand over money to her she will instantaneously become your girl friend. Next week I asked for full night and she agreed and I was asked to inform broker the same. Finally settled for 8. 5 k per night.

SureshRaj
11-08-16, 16:55
Modi killed mongers. 500/1000 notes illegal from tonight. Get ready to pay your dear dick suckers in 100 rs notes. 5 k in 100 rupee notes.

RockRavi
11-08-16, 17:00
Visited M Spa above pizza hut Gbli today. I was assigned Thai therapist 'Anne'. She is very cooperative and removed dispo even before starting the massage.

Offered HJ+TL+DFK with 1500 as damage.

CoolGuy86
11-08-16, 19:10
Dear friends,

I am visiting Hyderabad for 2 days. Requesting all Hyderabad members to provide any good indies contact details with references can surely revert with indies details of Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Cheers,

Coolguy86.

Mirchi9
11-08-16, 21:07
Would love to read the first FR on or after 8th Nov. (MPs, SPs, Indies).

Like how was payment made etc.

If paid by card at a spa, then how were tips paid.

Most interesting would be to know how those spa owners, SPs etc handle stacked up cash from today.

Vivek0074
11-08-16, 21:39
Hi guys,

Recently relocated to Hyderabad from Delhi.

Can I have any leads for fun.

Vivek0074
11-08-16, 21:47

I will never forget this enjoyment and its awesome.Hi guys,

Any leads in Hyderabad please PM me.

Berenike
11-08-16, 22:25
I read your post's title, and was thinking to myself 'wow, another -ve post. Hyderabad must suck compared to Blore".

Then I read the rest of your post) Keep enjoying, buddy.

Berenike

Chahyd
11-09-16, 04:06
With the 500,1000 gone, and no one willing to do RTGS to a girl.

I think prices have to drop. Only 100 notes.

I think Modi did us a favor.

My two cents on the issue.

Today would be good day to monger.

Scorpio25
11-09-16, 06:17

Today would be good day to monger.Totally agree with you.

Scorpio25
11-09-16, 06:30
Yes indeed.

SaswatLove
11-09-16, 07:34
I agree bro.

Good time is coming and try to get as much as in this month.

Ache din for Mongers.

JohnLeeCap
11-09-16, 14:53
Brothers,

I have got a contact number ending on 3098, claim to be a small time actress NEeLiMa. But the reference is not working and she is not responding to WA. Can someone help me with the contact and service detail with damages? Please PM me.

TIA-Jon.

SureshRaj
11-09-16, 15:34
I agree bro.

Good time is coming and try to get as much as in this month.

Ache din for Mongers.More likely KLPD to us.

BabyKutu
11-09-16, 17:21
Brothers,

I have got a contact number ending on 3098, claim to be a small time actress NEeLiMa. But the reference is not working and she is not responding to WA. Can someone help me with the contact and service detail with damages? Please PM me.

TIA-Jon.Bro. How much is she quoting, she will ask for 8 K, she is very moody and has sagging boobs. Big time time watcher and really bores you with her not so imaginative serial shit.

AVOID. Rest is your call.

Stay Safe.

LuciferHYD
11-09-16, 19:57

SPs and WGs are a step ahead. Today during neogtiations, two SPs offered to accept 500's and 1000's. They told me they will deposit these notes when the banks resume business.

In a nutshell, for the time being 500's and 1000's are still valid in mongering world of Hyderabad.

BangWarrior
11-10-16, 02:13
I am coming to Hyderabad for a couple of days.

Is H spa still in action?

Also someone had shared number ending 9534, any referrals and reviews on this?

Any good indes around Hi-tech city? Looking for young, fair chicks.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Enigma85
11-10-16, 10:19
Got any leads. Please PM me folks.

Greetings,

Jackson

JohnLeeCap
11-10-16, 13:40
Thanks for the heads up. I think I will pass this one as you advised. Her WA DP looks tempting though. Looks like my Hyderabad trip is going to go dry next week. Sad:(Can anyone help me with good indies please?

Bro. How much is she quoting, she will ask for 8 K, she is very moody and has sagging boobs. Big time time watcher and really bores you with her not so imaginative serial shit.

AVOID. Rest is your call.

Stay Safe.

Sindy123
11-10-16, 16:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LazeInPeace
11-10-16, 19:38
After reading the L spa near the HD showroom post, I was first tempted to find it. Google showed 2 spas starting with"L" Larrisa and lavender.

Called Larissa, was guided to a flat above HDFC bank opp. Kauvri in gatchibowli.

Lousy place. NE THERAPIST no massage, asked if I wanted extras. Quoted 1500/- for hand job and too access.

Just got out as it wasn't worth it.

Berenike
11-10-16, 22:13
Brethers,

Be'lore guy who recently moved to Hyderabad here. Pizza is my favorite dish, and really wanted to see what's on offer in this city.

Reached out to seniors for help, and was recommended Pizza hut in Gbowli by BabyKutu. Visited two weeks ago. Thanks buddy, and sorry for late FR!

Pizza hut is not exactly a budget brand, as everyone here knows. But I am normally happy to pay more for good quality bases and toppings, which I did receive here. The two female clerks at this joint were quite hot, I must say.

My meal lasted ten minutes less than I would've liked it to, but it was still pretty decent. The cute waitress then asked if she could hand me the check. I wanted to build a rapport with her, so encouraged her to open up about her life, which she was happy to. She wasn't from here, and she mentioned that she was named after a TV awards show, which I thought was funny. Enjoyed our brief 10 minute conversation (I was running out of time), gave her a good tip and left.

Bill: 2.2 + 1.5.

WIR: probably yes, though I might try some of the other well known brands first. Please feel free to send in your recommendations!

BabyKutu
11-11-16, 02:40
Thanks for the heads up. I think I will pass this one as you advised. Her WA DP looks tempting though. Looks like my Hyderabad trip is going to go dry next week. Sad:(Can anyone help me with good indies please?Check PM please.

NewtoHyd
11-11-16, 02:55
After reading the L spa near the HD showroom post, I was first tempted to find it. Google showed 2 spas starting with"L" Larrisa and lavender.

Called Larissa, was guided to a flat above HDFC bank opp. Kauvri in gatchibowli.

Lousy place. NE THERAPIST no massage, asked if I wanted extras. Quoted 1500/- for hand job and too access.

Just got out as it wasn't worth it.Please stop giving so many details on the location. Also you get what you pay for. Don't expect a clean environment for the low amount you pay. You pay 2.5 k and go to nice spa. BTW, I always avoid NE in any spa, because they don't offer extras and also very unhygienic. But they give you good professional massage. You try the other branch, as mentioned in other FR, the receptionist lady is hot, but arrogant. I tried her in the past she behaved as if she is some movie star. There is another gal there (Christian name) I got good service but pathetic massage and high tips. But place is much better and counter charges higher.

LazeInPeace
11-11-16, 05:59
After a not so good time at Larissa I called up and took an appointment for 2.30 pm at lavender.

The receptionist was a good looking dusky beauty by the name of Pramita. Not anywhere close to the details of the post by ItzMeMonger.

Was assigned a Mizo therapist. Excellent massage.

After massage I asked for extras, she asked if I was provided before, as they don't do extras. I said it's first time.

Place: clean, excepted old 1000 notes.

Therapist: Good massage skills.

Damage: 1700 for 60 min.

WIR: no, as I am not a Hyderabad resident.

LazeInPeace
11-11-16, 07:00
After lavender, was browsing posts and found Rockravi's post interesting. It proved to be a good decision. Took appointment at min for 6 pm. Doesn't except old notes. Had to shell out 2500 in hundreds.

Amie from Thai, good looking and cheerful.

Good massage, after turning face up, asks if I want HJ. Price 1500, for BJ and TL 3 k. Took the old notes.

Tits are very soft but not sagging. Awesome BJ. Great use of tongue and lips.

Place:- 8/10 (clean and hygienic).

Therapist:- 9/10.

GFE 7/10.

BBJ. 10/10 great at teasing and then pleasuring.

WIR. Yes, when I next visit to Hyderabad.

LazeInPeace
11-11-16, 07:08
In Google I found only 2 spas starting with L near bike showroom.

Please PM me the name, on PM.

Will write FR with scores and no retails.

Thanks.

Please stop giving so many details on the location. Also you get what you pay for. Don't expect a clean environment for the low amount you pay. You pay 2.5 k and go to nice spa. BTW, I always avoid NE in any spa, because they don't offer extras and also very unhygienic. But they give you good professional massage. You try the other branch, as mentioned in other FR, the receptionist lady is hot, but arrogant. I tried her in the past she behaved as if she is some movie star. There is another gal there (Christian name) I got good service but pathetic massage and high tips. But place is much better and counter charges higher.

PowerStroke54
11-11-16, 14:04
Guys,

Not Laid for one month, tried Tan#$a Spa on Sir. IndianaJOnes Recommendation. Liked the services. Now want to fuck and have good Blowjobs. Please help me with contacts on my PM. Will give FR's and any contact I find, I will Share.

Thank you members.

RockRavi
11-11-16, 17:57
Good bro. Looks like you got very good service.

After lavender, was browsing posts and found Rockravi's post interesting. It proved to be a good decision. Took appointment at min for 6 pm. Doesn't except old notes. Had to shell out 2500 in hundreds.

Amie from Thai, good looking and cheerful.

Good massage, after turning face up, asks if I want HJ. Price 1500, for BJ and TL 3 k. Took the old notes.

Tits are very soft but not sagging. Awesome BJ. Great use of tongue and lips.

Place:- 8/10 (clean and hygienic).

Therapist:- 9/10.

GFE 7/10.

BBJ. 10/10 great at teasing and then pleasuring.

WIR. Yes, when I next visit to Hyderabad.

LuciferHYD
11-11-16, 18:54
Brethers,

Be'lore guy who recently moved to Hyderabad here. Pizza is my favorite dish, and really wanted to see what's on offer in this city.

Reached out to seniors for help, and was recommended Pizza hut in Gbowli by BabyKutu. Visited two weeks ago. Thanks buddy, and sorry for late FR!

Pizza hut is not exactly a budget brand, as everyone here knows. But I am normally happy to pay more for good quality bases and toppings, which I did receive here. The two female clerks at this joint were quite hot, I must say.

My meal lasted ten minutes less than I would've liked it to, but it was still pretty decent. The cute waitress then asked if she could hand me the check. I wanted to build a rapport with her, so encouraged her to open up about her life, which she was happy to. She wasn't from here, and she mentioned that she was named after a TV awards show, which I thought was funny. Enjoyed our brief 10 minute conversation (I was running out of time), gave her a good tip and left.

Bill: 2.2 + 1.5.

WIR: probably yes, though I might try some of the other well known brands first. Please feel free to send in your recommendations!Very good narration mate. You have good writing skills.

After the meal, were you served the finger bowl or you had to use just the hand wash?

PowerStroke54
11-11-16, 19:13
Dear Babykutu,

Please help me as I have hit dry spell. I want aunty contact near Madhapur and hi-tech.

I will give any new contact I come across.

Also suggest me some house wives and inde.

Thank you.

Thank you so so much.

I am a newbie sorry for disturbing.

check pm please.

LazeInPeace
11-11-16, 19:29
Service level here was much better than its other twin.

Opted for the tall SI. Massage was OK. She said, she is free to regulars only.

There was another short SI girl in the saloon area when I came out after the massage.

Will try next time.

Place 4/10.

Massage 5/10.

Therapist 6/10.

Damages 1500 at counter 500 tip.

WIR: yes.

In Google I found only 2 spas starting with L near bike showroom.

Please PM me the name, on PM.

Will write FR with scores and no retails.

Thanks.

Member #4512
11-11-16, 19:39
A few more memorable MP reports.

1. Its a salon, which has one room for massage. The owner doesn't allow any extra, if he gets to know if anything else apart form massage is going, he will ask you to leave.

This is the same place where I met the Muslim indie. This time when I went a new therapist was there. She is a MILF (mother of 2), OK looking with few pimple and and slightly plump.

But she has huge boobs, 38 at least, which sagged a little. She used to work as a beautician earlier. It started as a a normal massage, and I doubted that I will get anything extra.

But while talking to her I somehow managed to get mutual contacts, after that she became more relaxed and open. After some talking managed to get her agree for B2B.

Once she got full nude, made her lie down and started feasting on her boobs. Slowly I started rubbing her pussy and slowly started finger her.

After 5 minutes of she became so turned on that she started moving her hips up in air to get finger fucked. Now the best part started, as she started talking dirty.

And telling that she you have fucked me had I had a condom (which I had forgotten). So my horny mind made another plan, I made her move in doggie position.

Earlier she didn't allow my finger near her back hole, but now I took advantage of her turned on state, and using lots of cream, inserted my finger in her ass and started fingering her ass.

Similar to last therapist, I simultaneously started fingering her pussy. This went for 5 minutes after which she couldn't take it. After that I sucked her boobs while she gave me HJ.

When I felt I was about to cum, I made her sit and came on her boobs.

Looks - 5-6 (few pimples).

Boobs - 8 (2 less for being little saggy).

Ass - 8 (huge ass).

Pussy - 7 (shaved).

DFK. Yes.

GFE. Yes.

Cost - 1.6 k + 2.5 k.

WIR. Already repeated.

2. Its a well know spa in h'city. I was assigned a NE therapist. She was short and slightly plump, but cute. The room had only curtains and had a bed for massage.

During the first 5 minutes only plenty hints came as she started talking about what services I used to get from other therapists. Once the topic came the message stopped. She wanted 5 k for B2 B.

I tried to negotiate but she came down to 3.5 k for topless B2B since the room had only curtain and she was scared. For DFK also she said she doesn't like it. I was very horny and usually I don't.

Agree to so exorbitant price, but I agreed. She removed her top and bra (The boobs were bib and not sagging) and started with the B2B. I started feasting on her boobs. After few minutes in made her lie down.

And started licking her body from ear lobes to navel, once she started getting turned on, I laid down by her side l put my hand inside her panties, initial she resisted but then she herself allowed me free.

Access to rub her pussy. As she got more horny, she guided me to the places she likes being rubbed and started with DFK. After few minutes of rubbing got her drenched, asked her to remove her bottoms.

Initially she said no, but with more rubbing, she agreed. She had a shaved pussy which looked clean and didn't smell. Usually I don; t give DATY. But for her I made an exception and licked her pussy and clit for.

5-10 minutes. By this time we both were to horny to think properly, I lied down on top of her and started rubbing her pussy with my johnny (luckily we both had that much sense to not try BBFS). During this time.

DFK was in progress and in between I was licking her earlobes and neck. Luckily I remembered that I had a condom, and I whispered that shall I get it, she though for few sec and asked me to get it. After that.

I entered her in mish and started the fucking and then she had her legs wrapped around me and pulled me deeper and during all that time we what a long DFK. It was more on an adventurous side as the.

Room had only curtains and anyone passing by could have seen us. After 5 minutes of sex, we stopped as she had cum and now was bit sacred. After that I removed the condom and she gave HJ while he lay side.

By side (DFK still in progress) and I came on her boobs.

Looks- 6 (fair, slight plump, short and cute).

Pussy - 8 (shaved and tight).

Boobs- 8.

DFK. Initially said no but later couldn't keep from each other's mouth for the entire duration.

GFE. Yes.

Cost- 1.6 k + 3.5 K (didn't charge for the additional sex).

WIR. Hell ya (I have never seen a girl getting so horny except for one of my ex-GF and my ex-wife).

Once I came back from spa, I heard about the 500 and 1000 rs notes banned and immediately felt bad her and relieved for myself.

3. This was my first exp after the notes were banned. She is a therapist from Maharashtra. I had planned only for professional message and no extras as I was tired and also didn't want to burn the few 100's.

Note I had. But the therapist had different intentions. The therapist whom I used to visit told her about me and she spoke openly about it. Anyway didn't show much interest and but we talked for the entire.

Duration of massage which lasted 30 minutes. After that she asked what services I want. Since I was in a different mood, I made her lie down next to me and hugged and caressed her like she was my GF and she.

Went with the flow and slowly started with DFK. In between I gave her a back rub. Since we had not spoke about money and I hadn't brought much cask I told her I that can't pay much, and she asked how.

Much I can pay, to which I said 300 (I should have said 200) and to my surprise she agreed. Then the fun started, she removed her top and hugged me and we acted like lovers, with lots of caressing, DFK and.

Hugging and licking the body. I tried putting my hands inside her bottom but she stopped and said she was on her periods. But that didn't stop me from rubbing from over the dress and within few minutes her.

Bottom was wet. In fact I gave her a B2B and she clenching me with her palms. After that she gave a HJ and I came in few minutes.

Looks- 5 or 6 (wheatish, slight village girl look).

Boobs - 7.

DFK. Yes.

GFE. Yes.

Cost - 1.6 k + 300.

WIR. Yes.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ItzMeMonger
11-12-16, 07:29
After a not so good time at Larissa I called up and took an appointment for 2.30 pm at lavender.

The receptionist was a good looking dusky beauty by the name of Pramita. Not anywhere close to the details of the post by ItzMeMonger.

Was assigned a Mizo therapist. Excellent massage.

After massage I asked for extras, she asked if I was provided before, as they don't do extras. I said it's first time.

Place: clean, excepted old 1000 notes.

Therapist: Good massage skills.

Damage: 1700 for 60 min.

WIR: no, as I am not a Hyderabad resident.Sorry to hear that things didn't work out well for you brother. Even I had to visit the spa twice before winning their confidence. Better luck next time in case you plan on visiting the spa again.

HydSeeker
11-12-16, 07:39
I was recently browsing thru craigslist and locanto when I saw an ad about sleeping with two females. Contacted the poster Rahul and was asked to come to Saidabad colony near Malakpet. I live long away from that place so I went down last Saturday. There was an aunty who lives in the house. Looks like she lives with her family but everyone leaves in the day. OK place. Has a fridge and pakka home setup. She said her name is Swathi (don't know is that's her real name) and she was OK looking. She said the other girl was coming. I asked if the other girl isn't good I will leave. She said OK and started talking about another girl she knows. The other girl Jyoti arrived. Was good looking. Then we started both were good nice threesome. Jyothi has awesome body. Nice big round perky tits. Swathi was average but very cooperative. 5 mjns of BJs then fucked both and left.

Looks: Swathi- 5/10, Jyothi- 7/10.

Body figure: Swathi- 6/10, Jyothi- 9/10.

Service: both 8/10.

Damages: 5500 (although that guy Rahul says 7 k, hard bargaining will get you till 5500.

Overall nice threesome.

Anyone seeks number I can forward his number in return of another genuine number.

Arobtihor
11-12-16, 07:39
Hi all,

I am fairly new here. My question is whenever you call to numbers posted in BP or Locanto, do you call by your personal number? If not how to get a new number without giving personal details?

Back in Canada, there are apps like NextPlus etc. Which provides a alternate phone number. Do we have anything such as that in India?

LaunchLive
11-12-16, 11:31
Awesome Report, it was fun even reading it.

1. Its a salon, which has one room for massage. The owner doesn't allow any extra, if he gets to know if anything else apart form massage is going, he will ask you to leave.

This is the same place where I met the Muslim indie. This time when I went a new therapist was there. She is a MILF (mother of 2), OK looking with few pimple and and slightly plump.

But she has huge boobs, 38 at least, which sagged a little. She used to work as a beautician earlier. It started as a a normal massage, and I doubted that I will get anything extra.

But while talking to her I somehow managed to get mutual contacts, after that she became more relaxed and open. After some talking managed to get her agree for B2B.

Once she got full nude, made her lie down and started feasting on her boobs. Slowly I started rubbing her pussy and slowly started finger her...

SaswatLove
11-12-16, 18:47
Hi bro,

Nice to read your review.

The aunty Swat no ends with 307?

I was recently browsing thru craigslist and locanto when I saw an ad about sleeping with two females. Contacted the poster Rahul and was asked to come to Saidabad colony near Malakpet. I live long away from that place so I went down last Saturday. There was an aunty who lives in the house. Looks like she lives with her family but everyone leaves in the day. OK place. Has a fridge and pakka home setup. She said her name is Swathi (don't know is that's her real name) and she was OK looking. She said the other girl was coming. I asked if the other girl isn't good I will leave. She said OK and started talking about another girl she knows. The other girl Jyoti arrived. Was good looking. Then we started both were good nice threesome. Jyothi has awesome body. Nice big round perky tits. Swathi was average but very cooperative. 5 mjns of BJs then fucked both and left.

Damages: 5500 (although that guy Rahul says 7 k, hard bargaining will get you till 5500.

Overall nice threesome.

Anyone seeks number I can forward his number in return of another genuine number.

JstaCoolGuy
11-12-16, 19:05

Overall nice threesome.

Anyone seeks number I can forward his number in return of another genuine number.You don't PM, how are we expected to share it.

Member #4483
11-13-16, 08:26
Last weekend visited regular place near Dlsk Ngr. Clean and Safe place. Always they welcome with DFK. Both are great in bed. Typical Telugu MILF with white tone. One neatly dressed in chudi and another in saree. Enjoyed almost 2 hrs. They are always ready for 3 some but I am not interested. And involvement in the act is great. One of them speaks dirty in the deed with full swing and asked for hard fuck and fingering. Overall enjoyed a lot.

Boobs- 6 & 7/10.

Looks- 7 & 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Service- 8&9/10.

BBJ - 8/10.

GFE- 10/10.

Pussy. Little loose and clean.

Long foreplay, great DFK.

Damage - 6.5 k /2 h each 1 session.

Ready to share with seniors in return of another genuine same type indies / girls.

PowerStroke54
11-13-16, 10:41
Could you PM me the above? I have contacts and I am willing to exchange.

You don't PM, how are we expected to share it.

PowerStroke54
11-13-16, 11:00
I would like to thank RockRavi Sir, for his help in giving me contact.

I contacted Miss A, from Chandapur. She asked me to come to her place near a bus stand. She looked good she came in a blue saree asked me to follow to her place. I went, She quoted me 5000 rupees for 1 hour and 2 shots with condom Blowjob. Her face is good. She is like a school teacher, mature and girl.

I bargained not to reduce the price, but to increase the services for the price. For 5500 Rupees, she allowed 3 shots without condom blowjob with allowing me to cum in her mouth (I gave separate tip for that! We followed BBJ with I licking her pussy. It was not a good experience for licking, as there was smell coming and a different taste. Then we started Having Missionary (her vagina is a bit loose for me) while I pressed her boobs (OK boobs normal kind. Nothing special) and nipples. Followed with cow girl position and DFK. She is a good rider and I came in. For next round, condom Changed and We did doggie Style. I removed the condom midway so as to have direct sex, but she noticed and made me put it back on just after two bare strokes. I came again. Took brake, while she gave me a handjob and believe me hand job is really good. She squeezes balls and strokes at same time. I asked her to lie down and fucked her mouth in 69 position and then came in her mouth. She asked a huge tip (I payed 800. I feel worth it) I gave. I asked for handjob in bathroom, which she obliged and didn't come this time as she stopped midway. Kissed her and left.

Experience: 8. 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Face: 7/10.

Handjob: 10/10. She earned it.

Blowjob: 9/10. I came in her mouth.

Damages: 5500+800+89 for skore orange dotted condom= 6389.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

NaniNaresh
11-13-16, 15:03
Yes I think Malakpet swathi. She is not hygienic.

Hi bro,

Nice to read your review.

The aunty Swat no ends with 307?

Vivek0074
11-13-16, 15:11

Overall nice threesome.

Anyone seeks number I can forward his number in return of another genuine number.Hi,

Can you send me Rahul's contact as I am new in Hyderabad but I can give you contact's in Delhi if you want.

Vivek0074
11-13-16, 15:20
Hi everyone,

Being new in city can any one provide me contacts for good MP or spa or escort.

Thanks for doing the favor.

HydMong
11-13-16, 15:43
If your desperate better take her or else avoid. ! But exceptional BJ skills.

Yes I think Malakpet swathi. She is not hygenic..

Frank Martin
11-14-16, 06:46
Hi,

Note: Nothing to do with the Bollywood, My two aunties names resemblance Bollywood that's all.

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I had started fling with Aunties friends club from Guntur. Two weeks back I had my first threesome which was awesome. This weekend I had it once again which was mind blowing. Usually my main affair is with Srdev (Famous Bollywood queen). I always go to her home and have full to sex and come back to Hyderabad. Then I told her my fantasy of threesome and she promised she talked to her friend and we three had threesome two weeks back which we awesome but the second partner was not that good / active as my primary partner. Same I expressed with my fling. This weekend she spoke to her another friend from Tenali and We three are set to have a blast for this weekend. I have arrived in the Saturday morning and finished my works in Guntur. By 4 PM the second partner, Sharmila (another Bollywood actress) arrived. Yes she is Muslim.

I had a wonderful night, we had company of Voda green apple (I don't drink). Girls had vodka, I had fuck around 3 rounds. Morning 8 AM I left. This sounds quite made up story, So this time I came up with a photo. You are still free make your own opinion.

Regards,

Frank Martin.

Frank Martin
11-14-16, 10:24
Hi,

Why you want to have a direct sex with a working girl? Aren't you afraid of problems? Do direct only with Girl friends and wives yaar. I don't know the reason and I am not judging you but trying to give a suggestion. Hope you didn't mind.

Frank.

I contacted Miss A, from Chandapur. She asked me to come to her place near a bus stand. She looked good she came in a blue saree asked me to follow to her place. I went, She quoted me 5000 rupees for 1 hour and 2 shots with condom Blowjob. Her face is good. She is like a school teacher, mature and girl.

I bargained not to reduce the price, but to increase the services for the price. For 5500 Rupees, she allowed 3 shots without condom blowjob with allowing me to cum in her mouth (I gave separate tip for that! We followed BBJ with I licking her pussy. It was not a good experience for licking, as there was smell coming and a different taste. Then we started Having Missionary (her vagina is a bit loose for me) while I pressed her boobs (OK boobs normal kind. Nothing special) and nipples. Followed with cow girl position and DFK. She is a good rider and I came in. For next round, condom Changed and We did doggie Style. I removed the condom midway so as to have direct sex, but she noticed and made me put it back on just after two bare strokes. I came again. Took brake, while she gave me a handjob and believe me hand job is really good. She squeezes balls and strokes at same time.

Mahesh3056
11-14-16, 13:14
If your desperate better take her or else avoid. ! But exceptional BJ skills..She is from Lori, Muslim, how is she? Anyone.

SaswatLove
11-14-16, 16:12
Hi Fellow ISGians.

Did anyone tried her recently? FR is bit old, but seems very nice.

Please provide a reference, I have her no but without any reference to be used. Not sure if she is still into business?

Bro Raghu, if you are reading try to respond by PM.

Thanks.

Today I met one girl at my regular SP place. The service was awesome. She is from Vij. She looks good and her body shapes are perfect.

I had good time with her. That to 2 hrs 5 k with 2 sessions. Nice structure and whitish body. Good attitude. Finally clean and tight assets.

Very talkative but very good service, good looks, speaks only Telugu / English / Hindi.

Rate Card.

Boobs: 8/10

Face: 8/10

GFE: 9/10

Dg: 10/10

Attitude: 9/10

Overall: 9/10

Damage.

5 K for 2/2 HR.

I asked she number. I got the number. Will try for another. . .

InstantPlay
11-14-16, 17:17
Hey Seniors,

I would be traveling to Hyderabad this week and would be great if you can recommend some good contacts or is there any hotel bars I can pickup girls? I can share some contacts I have in Bangalore I don't have a lot of contacts but I can share what I have.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
11-14-16, 18:34
Hi,

I had a wonderful night, we had company of Voda green apple (I don't drink). Girls had vodka, I had fuck around 3 rounds. Morning 8 AM I left. This sounds quite made up story, So this time I came up with a photo. You are still free make your own opinion.

Regards,

Frank Martin.Way to go Bro. No reason not to believe what you said you have done. Does not matter with or without picture.

Stay safe.

PowerStroke54
11-14-16, 18:59
BabyKutu Sir,

I have been trying to contact you through PM, But you seem to have full Inbox.

Powerstroke54.

Way to go Bro. No reason not to believe what you said you have done. Does not matter with or without picture.

Stay safe.

HunkyDory912
11-14-16, 19:11
Hey guys,

Can you please suggest a GFE friendly hotel. In Madhapur, Gachibowli, J Hills, be Hills areas. Please reply soon guys. Thanks.

SkyHigh688
11-15-16, 01:58
Hello Seniors,

A senior member here gave me Divya's contact with a reference, A* I tried to call her several times since one week and left a few msgs on WA. She finally answered my call today. She was frustrated that she had been getting several calls with the reference name and acted as if she doesn't know what I was calling for and hung up. The number I have ends with 725. Can you please confirm this is her number and also give me one or two reference names? Really appreciate the help.

NeedChut
11-15-16, 03:40
Hi bro,

Would you be kind enough to share her contact.

I bargained not to reduce the price, but to increase the services for the price. For 5500 Rupees, she allowed 3 shots without condom blowjob with allowing me to cum in her mouth (I gave separate tip for that! We followed BBJ with I licking her pussy. It was not a good experience for licking, as there was smell coming and a different taste. Then we started Having Missionary (her vagina is a bit loose for me) while I pressed her boobs (OK boobs normal kind. Nothing special) and nipples. Followed with cow girl position and DFK. She is a good rider and I came in. For next round, condom Changed and We did doggie Style. I removed the condom midway so as to have direct sex, but she noticed and made me put it back on just after two bare strokes. I came again. Took brake, while she gave me a handjob and believe me hand job is really good..

Lars1202
11-15-16, 03:49
Here is report 2 folks caught red handed.

http://www.greatandhra.com/articles/special-articles/2-hcl-techies-caught-with-sex-workers-78140.html

DigiBoy
11-15-16, 05:45
Hi,

Can you please forward her contact of miss A. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Aixx86
11-15-16, 10:31
Bros,

We got to be more careful. Yesterday a couple of HCL Techies got caught by the cops at a beauty parlor.

JayMax
11-15-16, 11:40
Two HCL software engineers were among 5 arrested from a brothel being run as a 'spa' in Moosarambagh on Sunday night. Four sex workers were also picked up and sent to the rehabilitation home.

The two HCL employees were with the sex workers when the Task Force police raided V S Unisex Beauty Parlour & Spa. The arrested duo, V Prakash (31) and the Kaushik (32), are residents of Joseph Hostel near Hi-Tec City and Janapriya Nagar at Miyapur respectively. Of the other three arrested men, A Veera Swamy Naidu (36) was the organiser, while K Srikanth (31) and the the modar (34) were co-organisers. The four sex workers hail from Andhra Pradesh, Kolkata and Bengaluru.

Source. Todays TOI webpage.

Hardrod81
11-15-16, 14:34
A friend shared me photos of CIS girl in Hyderabad with a SP after so much thinking finally called the SP quoted 15 k for ST after long negotiation s finally agreed for 7 k for Reached the hotel and meet her the welcome was okay after we started the action here comes the tantrums. No BBj only CBJ no DFK or even kissing more like a doll nothing great. Finished the deed and left the place with a disappointment. Again CIS service expectations are always below the desired. Attaching her pictures very tiny melons. Only if you have fantasy to try a CIS it's worth or else total waste of money.

Phoenix1986
11-15-16, 18:41
A friend shared me photos of CIS girl in Hyderabad with a SP after so much thinking finally called the SP quoted 15 k for ST after long negotiation s finally agreed for 7 k for Reached the hotel and meet her the welcome was okay after we started the action here comes the tantrums. No BBj only CBJ no DFK or even kissing more like a doll nothing great. Finished the deed and left the place with a disappointment. Again CIS service expectations are always below the desired. Attaching her pictures very tiny melons. Only if you have fantasy to try a CIS it's worth or else total waste of money.Does the SP number ends with 576 and his name stats with v. He sent me mail of the same profile with pics says. Russian and best 100% satisfaction service. Blah blah blah. That's why reviews like this help us.

RockRavi
11-15-16, 18:42
Fellow mongers,

Please share any young and cute looking Indies in Hyderabad thru PM. Will reciprocate in return.

Thanks!

BabyKutu
11-15-16, 18:44
Only if you have fantasy to try a CIS it's worth or else total waste of money.She is with SP the I guess, I have put in a word already on the service levels, she is a Bangalore import. Didn't know she as this bad, she was OK when I did her somewhile ago.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
11-15-16, 18:58
Two HCL software engineers were among 5 arrested from a brothel being run as a 'spa' in Moosarambagh on Sunday night. Four sex workers were also picked up and sent to the rehabilitation home..Brethren,

Refer to my old reports, most of these parlors are hand in glove with the cops, arrest is genuine and the most benefitted is either the pimp or the parlors around.

Mostly the tip off's are from within or by the syndicate to the cops.

You cannot be arrested for indulging in the act, you can if you get caught paying for it. So be careful and avoid shady parlors. Always pay a bit more and be safe than sorry.

There is risk everywhere but saving a penny to spend a pound is being fucking foolish hence please use trusted sources and NO NAMES ON THE FORUM.

Stay safe.

PowerStroke54
11-15-16, 20:02
Sir,

Would you mind sharing the contact?

Surely will reciprocate.

Thanks to Neoguy11 (I owe you one for sharing this contact) , tried a HW who lives in lb nagar. She lives very far off hence it was a lengthy travel time to reach there. She is a typical HW. Started off with DFK for which she reciprocated well and went on for more than 10 minutes. Even when I was moving out, she lip locked me and that was kind of building the mood for the session. Then feasted on her for than 10 minutes and started of with WOT and finished in mis position. She has a good attitude and is willing to please you.

Score card:

Looks: 5/10 (In light 6/10 in a saree).

Boobs: 6/10 (Bloody padded bra).

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: May be if I am short of funds or if I have time.

Damage: 1.5 K.

BabyKutu
11-16-16, 04:05
Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

Generally people who know me and have spoken with me will know that I will take the first step to help. That said one of my referrals made a due of 8 K at the SP and scooted. He paid for ST and in the guise of card not working offered to transfer money and never remembered to do it. SP called me and out of good will he wrote it off as a bad debt, I transferred the money later to mop up his losses as he would have paid to the girl albeit his cut.

Moral is. This is not the way you burn somebody who has more than helped you set up your first sordid encounter. Anyways. I am in the moral dilemma whether to help at all or not. Lets see how my mood changes. It is not about money but about shaken trust.

What a sad way to post your 500th report.

BabyKutu
11-16-16, 04:33
Does the SP number ends with 576 and his name stats with v. He sent me mail of the same profile with pics says. Russian and best 100% satisfaction service. Blah blah blah. That's why reviews like this help us.Yep, she is shared between 3 SP's hence she is put up in famous 5 star hotel in SGuda. All in all it is only the colour nothing else is worthy.

MugglerMacho
11-16-16, 07:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Chahyd
11-16-16, 07:43
Yep, she is shared between 3 SP's hence she is put up in famous 5 star hotel in SGuda. All in all it is only the colour nothing else is worthy.Visited the same lady last week.

SP said Russian so rushed.

All that Vodka also didn't help.

Avoid like the plague.

HydMong
11-16-16, 11:28
Got indi swa no, she is from miyapur, pic not shared as she tells that she dark complexion and bit hefty. ! If anyone came across please share feedback. !

Alex7J
11-16-16, 11:55
Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

Generally people who know me and have spoken with me will know that I will take the first step to help. That said one of my referrals made a due of 8 K at the SP and scooted. He paid for ST and in the guise of card not working offered to transfer money and never remembered to do it. SP called me and out of good will he wrote it off as a bad debt, I transferred the money later to mop up his losses as he would have paid to the girl albeit his cut.

Moral is. This is not the way you burn somebody who has more than helped you set up your first sordid encounter. Anyways. I am in the moral dilemma whether to help at all or not. Lets see how my mood changes. It is not about money but about shaken trust.

What a sad way to post your 500th report.This happens when you help people, many times in DXB I used to give ref of SP to ISG friends and many of them would give less 100 or 200 drhms just to act smart, however I always paid to the SP as we should to meet when I go clubbing. This is normal dude but its people like us who keep the forum buzzing.

Just yesterday I assisted a guy for leads in DXB and asked him leads for Delhi as I was am in Delhi now for work. But he took my lead and never bothered to reply my pm how will these men learn I fail to understand. I was in Hyderabad just yesterday for some work and will be there again next week, this time I will stay there for night.

Lets catch up for some drinks and stories mate;.

Cheers.

Kiran426
11-16-16, 13:32
Sorry to hear that. Why not name and shame him?

Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

ItzMeMonger
11-16-16, 14:03
Hello all,

I have been trying to get the contact of MS. F from TDS Gbli. Any idea which spa has she shifted to. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Frank Martin
11-16-16, 16:15
Sorry to hear that BabyKutu. I don't understand people why do they behave in such manner. Shameless.

Frank

Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

Frank Martin
11-16-16, 16:30
Hi,

After long episode of flings, I wanted to come back to mongering to feel the freshness and young energy. I reached out to my old SP. He shared a profile which is of a NE girl. I usually don't prefer the NE ones but this time I accepted, having no other option. Reached the place. SP stayed outside and I went into the FLAT near Model House. Only maid and girl are present (maid also interesting in figure but didn't try) paid the amount to maid and went inside the room. Had good amount of time to chat, DFK, sucking books, BBBJ and then proceeded to WOT and finished in Missionary.

Gal: Photos attached. They claim 20 but I think she is around 25. She says she is from Delhi.

Face 6/10 (black spots are there which are not visible in photos).

Boobs: 7/10 (Saggy but Handful).

Pussy: 7/10 (Tight but unshaven with little hair and double sphere shape, which is not my liking).

Attitude: 9/10 (Shy and resistant towards DATY and 69).

GFE: 8/10.

VFM: 7/10 (I am a bit particular in spending lot of money).

DAMAGES: 5 K.

WIR: SP yes. Girl may be not.

Regards,

Frank.

Frank Martin
11-17-16, 03:26
Sorry I forgot to mention few things.

DFK 8/10.

BBBJ 7/10 (licks more than sucks, needs more experience to be perfect).

Place 6/10 (Safe but not sophisticated enough, no attached bathroom and OK OK clean).

Frank.

Hi,

After long episode of flings, I wanted to come back to mongering to feel the freshness and young energy. I reached out to my old SP. He shared a profile which is of a NE girl. I usually don't prefer the NE ones but this time I accepted, having no other option. Reached the place. SP stayed outside and I went into the FLAT near Model House. Only maid and girl are present (maid also interesting in figure but didn't try) paid the amount to maid and went inside the room. Had good amount of time to chat, DFK, sucking books, BBBJ and then proceeded to WOT and finished in Missionary.

Gal: Photos attached. They claim 20 but I think she is around 25. She says she is from Delhi.

Face 6/10 (black spots are there which are not visible in photos)..

KumarMJ
11-17-16, 03:54
Hi mongers,

Received a digit miss K, name ends with alphabet 'a' from Kphb, she asked me to come to flat, quotes 5 k, bargained it to 2 k per hour. Any feedback about her service is appreciated.

MugglerMacho
11-17-16, 08:11
Hello mates,

In the recent past I have seen a lot of sex mongering in Hyderabad around the secretariat petrol bunk, near tank bund. Did anyone try these pick up girl's! If so how good are they and what do they charge! Also, any other roadside mongering happening in Hyderabad? Looking forward to hear some experience from the city of pearl's. Thank you.

Samar01
11-17-16, 09:00
Hey bro,

Are the SPs and WGs in Hyderabad take old 500 and 1000 Rs notes (demonetized ones) ?

How's the scene in MPs in Hyderabad for old currency?

Just returned from Delhi and the MPs there still take old currency.

Hi,

Boobs: 7/10 (Saggy but Handful)..

Samar01
11-17-16, 09:02
Sorry to hear about BabyKutu and Alex bro's bad experiences for providing leads.

Alex. You can reach out to me if you need any contacts for Delhi or Hyderabad.

This happens when you help people, many times in DXB I used to give ref of SP to ISG friends and many of them would give less 100 or 200 drhms just to act smart, however I always paid to the SP as we should to meet when I go clubbing. This is normal dude but its people like us who keep the forum buzzing.

Just yesterday I assisted a guy for leads in DXB and asked him leads for Delhi as I was am in Delhi now for work. But he took my lead and never bothered to reply my pm how will these men learn I fail to understand. I was in Hyderabad just yesterday for some work and will be there again next week, this time I will stay there for night.

Cheers.

JimmyBlr
11-17-16, 09:55
[QUOTE=PowerStroke54;1962723]Sir,

Would you mind sharing the contact?

Surely will reciprocate.[/QUOTEHi bro,

]I am in Hyderabad from Bangalore can you share this HW. I can help in Bangalore.

JimmyBlr
11-17-16, 10:00
Hi,

I am from Bangalore and Bangalore forum. I am in Hyderabad for today and tomorrow.

My work will be here around Panjagutta and Ameerpet.

Kindly do share some indi / HW/ good spa leads.

I can reciprocate for Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting your PM.

Regards,

J.

TongueTornedo
11-17-16, 11:19
Hello guys,

I regularly follow Hyderabad posts. Got my PM activated I'm ready to help genuine senior members regarding known info in Vizag. Hoping someday I get in return help when I needed.

Frank Martin
11-17-16, 13:54
Hi Samar,

Yes my SP accepting old currency notes. I have paid 5 K all old notes only. I think most of the SPs doing the same otherwise they can't reach their daily targets. He is even accepting the cards.

Frank

Hey bro,

Are the SPs and WGs in Hyderabad take old 500 and 1000 Rs notes (demonetized ones) ?

How's the scene in MPs in Hyderabad for old currency?

Just returned from Delhi and the MPs there still take old currency.

NaniNaresh
11-17-16, 14:27
PM the number and details. I will give full information, Because Miss A 's 4 members.

Hi mongers,

Received a digit miss K, name ends with alphabet 'a' from Kphb, she asked me to come to flat, quotes 5 k, bargained it to 2 k per hour. Any feedback about her service is appreciated.

MieGandalf
11-17-16, 14:56
Check your PM and do respond!

This happens when you help people, many times in DXB I used to give ref of SP to ISG friends and many of them would give less 100 or 200 drhms just to act smart, however I always paid to the SP as we should to meet when I go clubbing. This is normal dude but its people like us who keep the forum buzzing.

Cheers.

AbhishekSen
11-17-16, 17:24
Well I got the contact of the SP from a fellow monger in ISG and many thanks to him as his reference helped me. I went to a flat in Panjagutta area and it was homely environment. The room was air conditioned and clean. Anyway, I met the girl, Poonam, who was in Hyderabad on a contract and she is from Mumbai (everybody is from there. She talks a lot and we chatted for around 10 minutes before removing any cloth. She gave me nice BBJ though she was a little shy about DATY. After that we had a nice missionary and I was done. She is a very nice as a person. Below are the ratings:

Damage: 5 K.

Boobs: small so 5/10.

Pussy: 8/10 tight, she said she is new in business.

GFE: 7/10 she was eager to please but is not experienced enough.

WIR: maybe.

AbhishekSen
11-17-16, 17:28
The girl looks quite nice in the picture apparently. But again, you can't' say unless they gets undressed.

Hi,

Boobs: 7/10 (Saggy but Handful)..

Jk Cool
11-17-16, 18:44
Fellow ISGians,

After the recent demonetization of 500 and 1000, making them invalid, How are the payments made now? Since cash is not accepted and new notes not available easily.

SkyHigh688
11-18-16, 00:46
This is indeed a sad way to celebrate such a major milestone. Congratulations and thanks for your contributions and helping others! Mongering is a hobby which is not for everyone. [Deleted by Admin]I provided contacts to some junior members on good faith and they are nowhere to be seen after getting contacts.

Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

What a sad way to post your 500th report.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HunkyDory912
11-18-16, 06:38
Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

What a sad way to post your 500th report.Really sorry to hear that BabyKutu. You have been very helpful to many in this forum. This is just not the way to keep your word guys. Please understand that you can't renege on your word and dupe somebody out of the money. A bad reputation is not worth in any walk of life.

Babykutu, while I understand what you shud be feeling, I would say please don't judge everybody by the same yardstick.

Cheers, Happy Mongering.

Mahesh3056
11-18-16, 07:25
I was trying for some local girls tried some SPs, they didn't have any. At last got one, said he had one Muslim girl koti without accommodation, he charged extra for accommodation. Went there and met this girl name starting with be. I was not having good time with protection on, so asked her for direct penetration, refused flatly but after lot of convincing and 1500 tip she allowed it. Had a great time.

Looks: 7.

Boobs 6-7.

Attitude- 9.

DFK- allowed once.

Overall 8.

She even danced for me.

Charges: 6 k+1.5 k.

Mahesh3056
11-18-16, 07:26
Fellow ISGians,

After the recent demonetization of 500 and 1000, making them invalid, How are the payments made now? Since cash is not accepted and new notes not available easily.Most of them are accepting old currency.

Mahesh3056
11-18-16, 13:08
I'm trying through SPs but not getting that lucky, I had 2 good experiences and others below average experiences. Can anyone help me out please.

Scorpio25
11-18-16, 15:52
Really sorry to hear that BabyKutu. You have been very helpful to many in this forum. This is just not the way to keep your word guys. Please understand that you can't renege on your word and dupe somebody out of the money. A bad reputation is not worth in any walk of life.

Babykutu, while I understand what you shud be feeling, I would say please don't judge everybody by the same yardstick.

Cheers, Happy Mongering.I concur with HunkyDory912, Babykuttu is very helpful. Guys its all about trust to SP, Indi and friends. Never break trust in life.

AbhishekSen
11-18-16, 16:23
In the mongering world, SPs are still accepting old notes. Or at least you can bargain on that.

Fellow ISGians,

After the recent demonetization of 500 and 1000, making them invalid, How are the payments made now? Since cash is not accepted and new notes not available easily.

AbhishekSen
11-18-16, 16:28
My bad. Forgot to mention that its one week old FR. The girl is probably not available right now as she was talking to somebody over phone that she will be leaving Hyderabad the next day.

Well I got the contact of the SP from a fellow monger in ISG and many thanks to him as his reference helped me. I went to a flat in Panjagutta area and it was homely environment. The room was air conditioned and clean. Anyway, I met the girl, Poonam, who was in Hyderabad on a contract and she is from Mumbai (everybody is from there. She talks a lot and we chatted for around 10 minutes before removing any cloth. She gave me nice BBJ though she was a little shy about DATY. After that we had a nice missionary and I was done. She is a very nice as a person. Below are the ratings:

JstaCoolGuy
11-18-16, 19:03
I was trying for some local girls tried some SPs, they didn't have any. At last got one, said he had one Muslim girl koti without accommodation, he charged extra for accommodation. Went there and met this girl name starting with be. I was not having good time with protection on, so asked her for direct penetration, refused flatly but after lot of convincing and 1500 tip she allowed it. Had a great time.

Looks: 7.

Boobs 6-7.

Attitude- 9.

DFK- allowed once.

Overall 8.

She even danced for me.

Charges: 6 k+1.5 k.You took very high risk. I would better stay away from this girl.

HydMong
11-18-16, 22:47
I got the indi Miss An no from our senior, she stays in AS Rao nagar. Shared her pic through whatsapp, she got right curves big ass, big boobs very handy. As I stay far from her place, started early so that į can reach in time, she got the place, decent place, safe enough without any disturbance. Once I entered she offered me juice and asked me to relax for sometime. Then į statrted with general chat with her. After 15 min she took me inside bedroom. Started with DFK, very nice one then we got undressed. She got nice ass, one should try her in doggy, she started giving CBJ, upfront ignored for bbj. It was nice one seems to be well experienced. Lot of DFK, boobs sucking, fingering her pussy, we are ready to action. Į strarted with doggy as her ass made mad. Even she likes doggy as said inbetween the action. It was nice view when banging her from back. Real moans as she is enjoying it a lot. Then changed to missionary at COT edge and banged hard to come out. It was very nice experience with her on bed as she will be in tune with us through out the deed. Then even the second shot of same doggy style.

Ratings.

Face 7/10 (dusky color).

Pussy 8/10 (one can feel the warmth and little tightness).

Attitude 9/10 (pleasing one and very good english).

Boobs 9/10 (pretty handful and nice).

Damage 7 k (after hard negotiations).

WIR Yes (only to seniors, as į don't want any issues with her).

Srisri786
11-19-16, 04:39
Hi,

I am very much new to this site but not new to mongering. Just came across this site and found interesting. I will subscribe this very soon.

At Hydmong, care to share contact of Asrao nagar beauty? In turn I can share Kukpaly kav number (may be you already have). Request you to help.

Greetings,

Jackson

Maddy7209
11-19-16, 08:57
Can you share the contact number dude.

HotGuyHyd
11-19-16, 12:40
Langar House FR.

I got the contact no from locanto and I have called and the girl asked me to come Langar House. After reaching the place, she showed me the flat by coming to balcony of her apartment and she asked me to bring some sweets box so that other flat people don't get any doubt. After reaching the flat, I have seen 2 girls and I have selected a girl who is ready (the other girl looks posh but she is not yet ready.) So the flat looks more safe and I spent 40 minutes and left. She did BJ (Without C) and after that I did her in Doggy as she is fond of. I was happy with the FS.

Ratings.

Face: 7/10 (Good).

Pussy 6/10 (Not tight).

Attitude 7/10.

Boobs 8/10 (Small and tight).

Damage 3.5 k including TIP.

WIR Yes (Want to try other girl as she looks more hot).

I can share the contact no if anyone can share the genuine and individual numbers (Not Brokers Nos). And you can give my name as reference).

Thanks.

HotGuyHyd
11-19-16, 12:57
Hi guys,

I have been to K A Nilayamm, J hills and was assigned with Miss A. The MP has 2 girls only. (Miss A and Miss S) I have paid for OIL massage and was asked to change the dress. After few min, Miss A entered and she tied the langoti and then the massage started. This was the best massage I got till date (I have visited AT Spa, Moh Spa, V Spa etc). Once the massage was done, She has done wonderful HJ with oil and I was busy in pressing her boobs by taking out.

Damage: 2500 at counter +(500 for TIP).

WIR: Not sure (Because I have tried other one (Miss S) as well).

Thanks.

NaniNaresh
11-19-16, 13:57
She is regular MILF and mechanical. Don't expect more.

Hi mongers,

HotGuyHyd
11-19-16, 14:52
Wonderful review on MPs. Can I get any hint of this salon cum MP which you mentioned in 1st point please.

Once she got full nude, made her lie down and started feasting on her boobs. Slowly I started rubbing her pussy and slowly started finger her.

After 5 minutes of she became so turned on that she started moving her hips up in air to get finger fucked. Now the best part started, as she started talking dirty...

Bodhi Satva
11-19-16, 15:56
Sorry to hear this my friend. Quite sad to see such behavior when one is more than willing to help.

Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

Delib
11-19-16, 17:54
Had a trip to 2 diff spa's on different days.

Spa 1: bought nearbuy near Jhills see-day. Earlier there was profess msg and relax but now the therapist. Was more keen on extras only. Didn't somehow proceed as she was more demanding 2 k for HJ w / o T access. Didn't take HJ from her. Thai's are here for quick money.

Spa 2: was regular here so know the therapist. And she was happy seeing me. She looks OK can rate 7.5. Paid counter fee and went inside had FS straight away had protection with me. Then msg and again HJ. Gave her tip as I'm regular she charges bit reasonable.

Had put FR very short.

Play safe!

ArunChatterJee
11-19-16, 20:44
Guys,

Just moved from Kolkata to Hyderabad. Can someone please help me out with what is available here. Can someone please tell me where the red light areas are. My PM is active. Hoping for some contacts.

LaunchLive
11-19-16, 22:27
Digits start with 982 and end with 169, claims the place to be in jedimetla, pipe line road, shwta aryan apt. I came through an ad on locanto in which a girl posted she is indi and has place. I called up and she fixed the time, she asked paytm or net transfer only. I asked her why not cash, she said sorry I don't accept cash. I told her why not? I will give 5 new 2 k notes as the deal was fixed for 10 k. But she refused. I said OK. She then texted me her bank details, I added as beneficiary.

Left from my place, reached her places which is so far. It took me drive 1 hour and after reaching the point. She said she's coming down. Meanwhile transfer the amount. I said you come, we'll transfer together from my mobile. She said no.

I said I won't even touch you or you stand at the watchman, I just want to see you before I transfer money. She kept arguing and said, sorry this won't work, go away. I had to drive back 1 HR back to home. I felt so pathetic, I would've picked any street side.

I felt if I transferred, she would just switch off her mobile. That's all.

KumarMJ
11-20-16, 03:11
When I contacted her, she said that she has few contacts and will send them, any way I respect senior opinion thank you.

NodeHyd
11-20-16, 05:28
Hi,

Of late Nisha is not responding on watsapp.

Is she back or she is out of business?

EnjoySexLife
11-20-16, 11:20
Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

What a sad way to post your 500th report.This is not at all acceptable. I am very sorry for you.

Mahesh3056
11-20-16, 13:36
Had a trip to 2 diff spa's on different days.

Spa 1: bought nearbuy near Jhills see-day. Earlier there was profess msg and relax but now the therapist. Was more keen on extras only. Didn't somehow proceed as she was more demanding 2 k for HJ w / o T access. Didn't take HJ from her. Thai's are here for quick money.

Spa 2: was regular here so know the therapist. And she was happy seeing me. She looks OK can rate 7.5. Paid counter fee and went inside had FS straight away had protection with me. Then msg and again HJ. Gave her tip as I'm regular she charges bit reasonable.

Had put FR very short.

Play safe!Bro,

Your inbox is full.

Ask the SP for a Muslim girl.

Chetan555
11-20-16, 13:40
Guys,

Do any one have indie or CG contacts at Tirupati. I have gone through the Locanto ones but they are all old and I am a bit hesitant on them.

Awaiting for your help.

Delib
11-20-16, 15:46
Hi,

Of late Nisha is not responding on watsapp.

Is she back or she is out of business?She is back in business, pinged me couple of days back and quoted 10 k per pop.

AKBaba
11-20-16, 16:41
Hi Buddies.

Been mongering a while.

On and Off ISG for few posts as well.

Chennai is base but will visit Hydbad for work.

With demonetization and LE activity in Chennai, I figured a paid subscription to ISG was money well invested!

Any tips and tricks on Members I can reach out to for Hyderabad'bad scene!

Please advice.

Cheers!

Abhimanyu11
11-20-16, 18:06
Hi friends,

I am new to Hyderabad and for the time being living in Secunderabad. Can someone pl share contact for Secunderabad / as Rao nagar area / Sainikpuri etc. Please PM. Will be grateful for help.

Thanks,

Abhimanyu.

Vijayawada Guy
11-20-16, 18:35
Digits start with 982 and end with 169, claims the place to be in jedimetla, pipe line road, shwta aryan apt. I came through an ad on locanto in which a girl posted she is indi and has place. I called up and she fixed the time, she asked paytm or net transfer only. I asked her why not cash, she said sorry I don't accept cash. I told her why not? I will give 5 new 2 k notes as the deal was fixed for 10 k. But she refused. I said OK. She then texted me her bank details, I added as beneficiary.

Left from my place, reached her places which is so far. It took me drive 1 hour and after reaching the point. She said she's coming down. Meanwhile transfer the amount. I said you come, we'll transfer together from my mobile. She said no.

I said I won't even touch you or you stand at the watchman, I just want to see you before I transfer money. She kept arguing and said, sorry this won't work, go away. I had to drive back 1 HR back to home. I felt so pathetic, I would've picked any street side.

I felt if I transferred, she would just switch off her mobile. That's all.You did the right thing bro. Otherwise your 10 k will go in drain.

Chahyd
11-21-16, 00:21
She is back in business, pinged me couple of days back and quoted 10 k per pop.I've always read about her here but never had the opportunity to try her. But with 10 k a pop I guess some dreams will stay as is.

HoneyHunt05
11-21-16, 03:10
That's very sad indeed! Cheap guys like the one you stated should be cornered and shown complete disrespect. People like you Babykutu, are very rare and do not exist in other cities on forum. To show some respect for the help you have extended till now, Iam ready yo share the loss you have encountered because of some assh* I request others as well to share Babykutu's loss to bring some trust back.

Regards.

HH.

Brethren,

Sad 500th Post.

RockRavi
11-21-16, 15:20
Friends,

Saw V Spa above IC bank in Gbli area. Not sure if they have started recently. Any reviews on this spa?

Planning to visit this weekend. FR would follow.

BabyKutu
11-21-16, 16:00
Digits start with 982 and end with 169, claims the place to be in jedimetla, pipe line road, shwta aryan apt.

I felt if I transferred, she would just switch off her mobile. That's all.Very very wise decision bro,. First golden rule never travel so far when such deals are to be made, they take accommodation so far only to ensure they don't leave any trails behind. Most of the times, homes are rented on a weekly basis.

I see a lot of newbies on the forum these day, word of advise never ever deposit or transfer money. Money is even worse, if they use a conduit in the bank, IMPS will have most of the information about your account. All they have to have as a bank guide and a mobile retailer. Your account details are up for grab.

Very well done.

BabyKutu
11-21-16, 16:06
I request others as well to share Babykutu's loss to bring some trust back.

Regards.

HH.Bro. Its a honour help fellow mongers, though when I started I did not have a guiding angel, I quite figured the way out. Chill about the money not worried about it at all. It is about the trust, when I refer most of the girls don't take money upfront or even negotiate on it, that is how I keep it. Girls are into this not because of fun but purely out of circumstances, we indulge merely out of pleasure and all of you will agree with me on this, rarely you hump if you a victim of circumstance.

I paid to keep trust in humanity, not really bothered about the money loss, burnt my hands more than that amount, I wanted to keep the trust in SP's. It is a close network and word spreads very very fast.

Thanks a lot Bro. It is indeed heartening to see so many brothers reacting. NICE.

Thanks a lot and Have SAFE Fun.

FunkyBoy305
11-22-16, 01:46
Hi peeps,

I am new to mongering and stumbled across this board. I will be travelling from abroad to Hyderabad and will be staying for 3 weeks, so any help regarding some reliable contacts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

HotGuyHyd
11-22-16, 05:28
I have been to this spa 15 days ago. This MP has all NE. And I was assigned a NE who looks average and 30+ age. The room has door. Massage was average and she asked for extras if I need. I opted for HJ with TL. It is in the same lane of other famous M Spa.

Damage: 2500 at counter +1000 (HJ+TL).

WIR: No.

Friends,

Saw V Spa above IC bank in Gbli area. Not sure if they have started recently. Any reviews on this spa?

Planning to visit this weekend. FR would follow.

Srisri786
11-22-16, 09:43
Had this girl from my trusted SP.

Boobs: soft and handful.

Pussy: clean and shaved.

Service: good.

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.

RamDud3
11-22-16, 13:30
Same experience. Not allowing for kiss or anything. Just pressing boobs.

But I paid 1.5 k at counter and 300 tip.

Hi guys,

I have been to K A Nilayamm, J hills and was assigned with Miss A. The MP has 2 girls only. (Miss A and Miss S) I have paid for OIL massage and was asked to change the dress. After few min, Miss A entered and she tied the langoti and then the massage started. This was the best massage I got till date (I have visited AT Spa, Moh Spa, V Spa etc). Once the massage was done, She has done wonderful HJ with oil and I was busy in pressing her boobs by taking out.

Damage: 2500 at counter +(500 for TIP).

WIR: Not sure (Because I have tried other one (Miss S) as well).

Thanks.

Satya12
11-22-16, 15:59
Hello,

Can someone share some references and contacts of the girl / SP.

Attached pic.

WhatDHell
11-22-16, 19:19
I have been travelling to Hyderabad very regularly in the recent past and had put in a couple of requests for pointers, however having got no response, visited the M spa today based on posts here.

Got assigned a mizo therapists, who while friendly, did not agree for extras. She offered to send a Thai therapist, which I accepted. However the Thai lady was not to my liking (I like slim girls and this one was a slightly plump MILF) so did not take any extras.

The mizo girl shared her number, but did not take my call thereafter. All in all a bit of a damp start to my mongering in Hyderabad.

Paid 1. 2 k at the counter for a 45 min Thai massage. Will try other spas and post.

Take care!

Delib
11-22-16, 20:31

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.Your PM not active.

Gannibcm
11-22-16, 23:28
Hello guys.

I am new here, searching for local girls in locanto but didn't find good results.

So, can anyone help me with reliable hot girl near Kukatpally area. I prefer direct woman than through a SP.

Thank you in advance.

AkashHot
11-23-16, 03:15
Been in mongering scene for 4 years. Recently came across this forum. Looks like everyone is helpful.

So thought why not sharing my experience.

Visited M spa in Gachibowli. Bought a nearbuy coupon and got a counter charge 1200.

Called them and fixed an appointment. Reached on time and assigned a Thai skinny therapist. Was not happy because.

I don't like skinny girls. However she was real Thai girl. Started massage. It was good but not to the level I expected.

However plenty of hints after 15-20 minutes. And finally she herself came up with the extras. 2 k for top and HJ.

Finally fixed with 1.5 k. She has given her contact number saying she would meet outside for bang bang.

Going to meet tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

WhatDHell
11-23-16, 03:38
Been in mongering scene for 4 years. Recently came across this forum. Looks like everyone is helpful.

So thought why not sharing my experience.

Visited M spa in Gachibowli. Bought a nearbuy coupon and got a counter charge 1200.

Called them and fixed an appointment. Reached on time and assigned a Thai skinny therapist. Was not happy because.

I don't like skinny girls. However she was real Thai girl. Started massage. It was good but not to the level I expected.

However plenty of hints after 15-20 minutes. And finally she herself came up with the extras. 2 k for top and HJ.

Finally fixed with 1.5 k. She has given her contact number saying she would meet outside for bang bang.

Going to meet tomorrow. Lets see what happens.You seem to have been more successful than I. And I like slim girls. Do share her digits and your experience. Thanks.

KumarMJ
11-23-16, 04:04

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.How can you expect a reply if your PM is not active?

Newbie1233
11-23-16, 04:23
She is back in business, pinged me couple of days back and quoted 10 k per pop.Is she still with Vicky?