PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

TongueTornedo
11-23-16, 07:55
Is she still with Vicky?Yes she is.

TongueTornedo
11-23-16, 08:12
I've always read about her here but never had the opportunity to try her. But with 10 k a pop I guess some dreams will stay as is.Previously she was 8 k for ST and 15 k for 2 hrs. Trust me she's worth every penny. True GFE 10/10.

But that Vicky wastes time with lot of talking and drinks trying to comfort us but all we need is to rush into bedroom with Nisha. If you ever got money I suggest you to try her once.

AKBaba
11-23-16, 10:24
Landed in Hyderabad today. Got details of an MP from ISGian HotGuyHyd and an SP contact from ISGian Frank Martin. Will explore and look at giving a post. Other HydBad ISGians, please inbox me if you are feeling generous. With Indes and MPs.

BabyKutu
11-23-16, 10:31
You seem to have been more successful than I. And I like slim girls. Do share her digits and your experience. Thanks.Check PM Bro.

Member #4435
11-23-16, 12:30
Went there by taking one of our seniors help. She stays in AS Rao nagar. She got plump curves with big ass (looks like not hygienic) and saggy big boobs which turned me off totally. So I decided to go for only 1 round. She got safe place without any disturbance. Then I started with general chat with her. She was getting phone every 5 minutes. I requested her to switch off the phone, but no use. After 10 min she took me inside bedroom. Started with kissing (no DFK). She started giving CBJ. It was not nice, not met basic expectation. I started with doggy as her ass was big. It was good when banging her from back, but she could not bear my thrusts, stopped me banging from behind. She did not stop lifting the phones while banging which turned me off. Then changed to missionary to finish it. It was below average experience with her. I suggest we should not pay so much for MILF (pretends like girl).

Ratings.

Face 5/10 (dusky color).

Pussy 6/10 (little tightness).

Attitude 7/10 (good english).

Boobs 6/10 (very big).

WIR Big No.

Kirahell2
11-23-16, 12:33
Is she still with Vicky?Yeah she is still with vicky but I think 10 k a pop is too much for her.

AsianArAddict
11-23-16, 14:47
Hello fellow mongers.

Sorry, I do not have time to RTTF as I am in Hyderabad tomorrow (sudden plan). Will be staying at Taj Krishna. Please help me with any spas near the hotel. Also, I want any indie contact who can come to my hotel room. Budget is not an issue. Can shell up to 25 K for ST if worth it. In exchange I can give spa details in baby / Delhi / CCU.

Please PM me punters. Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

ArAddict.

Mahesh3056
11-23-16, 15:10
She is asking me to transfer money to her account as I have old notes, can I trust her?

Mahesh3056
11-23-16, 15:15
Man, got this contact from a online chat forum. Very different source, got like 10 numbers so first check it on true caller and then proceeded with them. Two turned out to be money leeches asking for recharge. One is vani. Who asked me to call today. There is another woman whose number shows up as j. Hills watch woman. She is more likely to fuck, I asked her straight if she only gets pleasure by getting up monger's dick. She said no no, so asked her when to meet after like 10 minutes of ding dong asked me to arrange a place. So, if fellow mongers have a room anywhere near Ameerpet please help brothers. Also she did not ask for any money.

Now coming to the FR at hand Vani, I called her yesterday and asked if Shalini was there, she said no, I asked her name, she said Vani, asked her where she lived she asked me the same, and age. I told my friend says you give nice company. She says OK. Called today, she said OK come to LB Nagar, price was 1500, very reasonable I thought. Anyway went there LB Nagar itself is a very far off place, the only reason I went is to kill time, then she says to come to a colony built by a guy currently in Jail, very big name, even sponsors Indian cricket team. I go there and guess what she asked me to come to literally the final block of that place. Anyway that place is very nice with parks and all so did not mind it..Can you please share her number.

WhatDHell
11-23-16, 16:16
Check PM Bro.Thanks bro. I owe you one.

AkashHot
11-23-16, 16:19
Guys,

I joined ISG recently as Regular member.

How to get PM? How safe is using credit card while buying subscription?

===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Shob02
11-23-16, 18:07
Been in mongering scene for 4 years. Recently came across this forum. Looks like everyone is helpful.

So thought why not sharing my experience.

Visited M spa in Gachibowli. Bought a nearbuy coupon and got a counter charge 1200.

Called them and fixed an appointment. Reached on time and assigned a Thai skinny therapist. Was not happy because.

I don't like skinny girls. However she was real Thai girl. Started massage. It was good but not to the level I expected.

However plenty of hints after 15-20 minutes. And finally she herself came up with the extras. 2 k for top and HJ.

Finally fixed with 1.5 k. She has given her contact number saying she would meet outside for bang bang.

Going to meet tomorrow. Lets see what happens.Hey,

New to Hyderabad.

Share her contact!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Shob02
11-23-16, 18:15
Hey,

I am new to Hyderabad. In fact new to the mongering scene itself. I am on a budget here. I am looking for a massage with "happy ending"(no sex).

Any idea where I could get the massage for cheap?

Thank you.

HotGuyHyd
11-23-16, 18:24
She asked me the same. She has shared her bank details. I have added it and I m thinking to transfer once I meet her in the room.

She is asking me to transfer money to her account as I have old notes, can I trust her?

HotGuyHyd
11-23-16, 18:26
Thanks bro for the info. I thought of meeting her this Saturday. Even I have observed lot of attitude from her talks.

Went there by taking one of our seniors help. She stays in AS Rao nagar. She got plump curves with big ass (looks like not hygienic) and saggy big boobs which turned me off totally. So I decided to go for only 1 round. She got safe place without any disturbance. Then I started with general chat with her. She was getting phone every 5 minutes. I requested her to switch off the phone, but no use. After 10 min she took me inside bedroom. Started with kissing (no DFK). She started giving CBJ. It was not nice, not met basic expectation. I started with doggy as her ass was big. It was good when banging her from back, but she could not bear my thrusts, stopped me banging from behind. She did not stop lifting the phones while banging which turned me off. Then changed to missionary to finish it. It was below average experience with her. I suggest we should not pay so much for MILF (pretends like girl)..

PowerStroke54
11-23-16, 18:59
Could you please share the contact?

I have 2-3 contacts, and am willing to share.

Had this girl from my trusted SP.

Boobs: soft and handful.

Pussy: clean and shaved.

Service: good.

WIR: yes.

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.

AkashHot
11-23-16, 20:10
You seem to have been more successful than I. And I like slim girls. Do share her digits and your experience. Thanks.Do check your PM. I just bought the subscription and got my PM activated.

AkashHot
11-23-16, 20:27
A few more memorable MP reports.

1. Its a salon, which has one room for massage. The owner doesn't allow any extra, if he gets to know if anything else apart form massage is going, he will ask you to leave.

This is the same place where I met the Muslim indie. This time when I went a new therapist was there. She is a MILF (mother of 2), OK looking with few pimple and and slightly plump..Do you mind sharing the name and place via PM?

Sandy60
11-24-16, 00:57
She is asking me to transfer money to her account as I have old notes, can I trust her?Bro,

She is genuine. I too was in same situation, have transferred the amount after meeting her. Suggest you to do the same. A word of caution, she is just average its OK if you live nearby but if you are travelling from Hi-tech area its not worth the time.

NewtoHyd
11-24-16, 02:27
She is asking me to transfer money to her account as I have old notes, can I trust her?Considering not so great reviews, distance, her attitude and high price let her clearly know she is not worth 6 k. Tell her she is worth 4 k old notes. Anything else say politely no. We should not encourage online transfers to such mediocre providers.

WhatDHell
11-24-16, 02:46
Do check your PM. I just bought the subscription and got my PM activated.Thanks bro.

Mahesh3056
11-24-16, 04:36
Went there by taking one of our seniors help. She stays in AS Rao nagar. She got plump curves with big ass (looks like not hygienic) and saggy big boobs which turned me off totally. So I decided to go for only 1 round. She got safe place without any disturbance. Then I started with general chat with her. She was getting phone every 5 minutes. I requested her to switch off the phone, but no use. After 10 min she took me inside bedroom. Started with kissing (no DFK). She started giving CBJ. It was not nice, not met basic expectation. I started with doggy as her ass was big. It was good when banging her from back, but she could not bear my thrusts, stopped me banging from behind. She did not stop lifting the phones while banging which turned me off. Then changed to missionary to finish it. It was below average experience with her. I suggest we should not pay so much for MILF (pretends like girl).

Ratings.

Face 5/10 (dusky color).

Pussy 6/10 (little tightness).

Attitude 7/10 (good english).

Boobs 6/10 (very big).

WIR Big No.Thanks bro, I guess I'll drop.

Mahesh3056
11-24-16, 06:59
Hi again,

Telugu girl. Looks nice. Around 27-28.

Nice figure. Great assets.

Good CBJ.

Usual positions.

Good attitude.

Very safe location.

P.S. Standing pic is a bit dated.

PS2. Details only over PM. With trusted friends only.Bro,

Could you please PM her number.

Mahesh3056
11-24-16, 07:17
Got this contact from a blog. Anyone tried her? Quoting 6 k for ST.Can anyone please PM her number.

Mahesh3056
11-24-16, 08:33
Had this girl today with my regular SP. Ending with digits 601. The girl is slightly darker than in the pic. Really firm boobs and body. Does BBJ. Damage 7 K for 2 shots. WIR. Yes. Good to talk to as well. Is polished.Can you please PM her number.

Srisri786
11-24-16, 09:19
How can you expect a reply if your PM is not active?Hi,

I took the subscription today. Kindly share the contact.

Srisri786
11-24-16, 09:42
Could you please share the contact?

I have 2-3 contacts, and am willing to share.Whose contact you have? Any indie?

WhatDHell
11-24-16, 16:50
Went to the spa next to the pizza spa. 1. 2 k for one hour. NE therapist assigned. Short and slim, I was happy as I like them slim. Friendly, decent massage but got no extras. Rooms have doors but no locks.

Some of you folks have provided pointers, will be trying them over the next few days. Will report.

BTW, the AT Spa at Hitech city, I think, was not ready to come below 2 k. Too high in my opinion for counter charges, so did not go ahead.

Have fun!

AkashHot
11-24-16, 19:10
Went to the spa next to the pizza spa. 1. 2 k for one hour. NE therapist assigned. Short and slim, I was happy as I like them slim. Friendly, decent massage but got no extras. Rooms have doors but no locks.

Some of you folks have provided pointers, will be trying them over the next few days. Will report.

BTW, the AT Spa at Hitech city, I think, was not ready to come below 2 k. Too high in my opinion for counter charges, so did not go ahead.

Have fun!Awwww man. Sounds really bad. I am damn sure its Victor! Spa You could have popped up the extra topics.

Samar01
11-24-16, 19:12
She is asking me to transfer money to her account as I have old notes, can I trust her?Does her number end with 748?

She wants you to transfer before the deed or after?

She may rather accept old notes and deposit in her acct just as they do in Spas. What am I missing here?

AkashHot
11-24-16, 19:29
Has anyone recently got to contact with Poonam?

She was an Indie with slim body. I have both of her digits. One of them is SW off and she is not picking the other one.

I even pinged her in fb and her google hangout. No luck yet. If any one can shed light, that would be great.

Rroy29
11-24-16, 19:58
Hi guys,

Planning a detour in Hyderabad before going to vsp. Would be staying at a hotel near airport. Would like an overnight chick. Max budget 12-15 k. Please pm digits. Willing to increase budget if the chick is that hot.

Hope to get a good response.

Looking forward for the best of Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Regards.

Roy.

RaviKumar88
11-24-16, 23:10
Hi guys,

I have took the subscription recently and I am a bit new to mongering in Hyderabad. Have tried couple of MPs and wasted a lot of money. Could you please help me with good contacts of indies or trusted SP. I will definitely share all my FRs. I can help with Delhi and Mumbai. Please do PM me brothers.

WhatDHell
11-25-16, 01:50
Awwww man. Sounds really bad. I am damn sure its Victor! Spa You could have popped up the extra topics.Thanks man. I'm not particularly shy so I did bring up the subject, but the therapist, while remaining friendly, did not agree for any extras.

Mahesh3056
11-25-16, 05:09
Does her number end with 748?

She wants you to transfer before the deed or after?

She may rather accept old notes and deposit in her acct just as they do in Spas. What am I missing here?She wants it before.

Srisri786
11-25-16, 06:27
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the As Rao nagar contact. I contacted her and she adamant on her price 6 k per shit. I am trying to negotiate her for 4 k. She was not OK with that price. I backed off.

I kindly request senior to share indie with reasonable price.

AkashHot
11-25-16, 08:13
Has anyone tried studio in Gachibowli? It's spa and saloon. Hope everyone understand the name. Please let me know how was your experience.

BabyKutu
11-25-16, 10:54
Awwww man. Sounds really bad. I am damn sure its Victor! Spa You could have popped up the extra topics.NO names on the forum, please keep your wisdom to yourself and use PM, LE looks over and please don't supply leads.

HotGuyHyd
11-25-16, 13:05
Hi guys,

It became a passion to explore the spas in Hyderabad. After been to AT (tried all girls here. Took package and was completed) Moh (tried 2 girls here) KA Nilayam (tried all 2 girls), V spa (tried one NE girl) and this time I visited this MD Spa. Basically this is saloon but I inquired about massage and female therapist before I go. They said yes and booked an appointment. As usual I was asked to change dress and the girl entered but the message seems like professional and I asked her to do bum massages the she said sorry and we do only professional massage. During the massage I have requested her by saying I will pay money. But she rejected very smoothly and said I can't do because I am shy. She is around 23 yours old. Then before the massage is going to end I held my tool and she immediately said please I will go. Then I removed my hand and asked to do massage near my belly and she did for 5 min and she said massage was done. Then I asked her to do some head massage and I asked her to close her eyes and I started playing with my tool but I know that she was seeing and enjoying from back of my head because as soon as it blow out she just stopped messaging and closed her eyes. I have enjoyed the entire message because she was shy while doing the massage may be new to doing massage to males. After bath I have hugged her and kissed. I wanted to give tip Rs. 500 but she don't have any change as I have only 2000 note and 1000 old note and she also said she can't ask at the counter because they will think in a different way.

Finally enjoyed the way things happened during the massage and I was happy even the girl did not offer any extras.

Damage: 2500 at the counter.

WIR: Yes (to try other girl).

Mirchi9
11-25-16, 14:45
Thanks man. I'm not particularly shy so I did bring up the subject, but the therapist, while remaining friendly, did not agree for any extras.Useless spa. Even if you manage to get HJ from someone for 1-1.5 k, their skill is not even 10% of Thai ladies next door.

Also counter charges are high end for such a cheaply built space. You could go to novotel and get jacuzzi bath for that rate.

Don't waste time and money on such 7 x 6 rooms.

Heard that flower one on other side, which was first one in that lane since long time had gone bankrupt as most NE gals left due to low wages.

Now it is badly maintained with nil experienced staff. Owner was looting gals by paying 4 fig salary while he charges good from customers.

Also avoid franchise purple one at outskirts of city on east side, as LE barges into rooms once in a fortnight and create a scene.

I guess owner doesn't pay them regularly and they won't leave or let customers leave unless 'it' is settled. Only temptation could be 2 Thai birds who are skilled.

AkashHot
11-25-16, 15:23
NO names on the forum, please keep your wisdom to yourself and use PM, LE looks over and please don't supply leads.Sure. I am new to this forum. Did not know about it. Will follow it in future definitely.

Thanks for the advice.

AkashHot
11-25-16, 15:34
Tried three different spas with little luck. As one of our senior said I am not going to put any specific names here.

#1: Booked through a well known app and got discount, called them up and fixed the appointment. Reached on time, but finally they revealed its m2 m. Politely said no and came back.

#2: Booked through the same app and then as usual fixed the appointment. Was a bit late and said sorry for that. But they were fine about it. Got assigned with a NE therapist. She was on her early 20 I guess. Had a good slim body and short height. I must say she mastered in massage skill. Occasionally she was touching my balls but not sure if it was intentional. Did a lot of chit chat and looks like she is from Manipur and staying here with her friends and they are working on a nearby spa. But, finally rejected for any kind of extra. Got disappointed but enjoyed the massage.

#3: Out of the #2 frustration booked this one and was on time in reception. Thai therapist and rest is as usual. Lot of hints and finally got what I wanted. But a bit costlier side.

I should have gone to some indie and get better action. Damn!

WIR #1: Never ever.

WIR #2: Only if want good massage.

WIR #3: yes.

AkashHot
11-25-16, 15:49
Any one tried the Indie from Htch claiming 5 k 1 HR? Please PM me.

Cupid0509
11-25-16, 16:12
Hi guys,

After a long time met the indie from ASR ngr. Tanks Hydmong.

Was an average experience for 7 k.

Looks not that great.

Big tits and booty.

GFE and moaning.

Likes doggy. Ready for DFK and BBBJ.

Please PM me for exchange.

Thanks.

WhatDHell
11-25-16, 16:53
Tried the Spa with Thai girls. Its on the fourth floor. Paid the nearby rate using an old 1 k note.

Thai girl assigned to me was taller than me with broad shoulders. My ladyboy antennae went into overdrive and asked for a change. Another one came in, thick and ugly. Clearly those that are no longer employable in Thailand land up here. And she came via Dhaka, where she was working in some spa.

She gave a decent massage and was friendly. I asked her if the previous lady was a ladyboy and she assured me she wasn't. I still have my doubts though. The barriers were gone from the word go and I was throughout in my birthday suit. She kept playing with the tool through the massage, but I wasn't keen on taking any services. I'm a sucker for slim girls and Delhi has spoiled me. I don't think she would be paid even 500 in Delhi.

Anyways, she still gamely gave me a massage and I offered her 1 k for a topless HJ, more out of pity than desire. She wanted 2 k and I let it pass.

Gave her a tip of 200 for showing me her tits. Wouldn't even let me touch them. But that's fine, I did not mind giving her the 200.

Here for another week before I go back to Delhi. I know who I'll bang once back. But before I leave, there probably will be a few more FRs.

Have fun guys. And thank you very much to those who have shared tips and contacts so selflessly. Hyderabad foks are not behind Dilliwallahs when it comes to helping others.

BTW, I have the contact of the AS nagar lady but will pass based on recent reviews. Also, while I'm happy to share what I have, I will not share contacts provided by others, unless they permit me to. So apologies in advance to those who ask.

Ccomps
11-25-16, 19:23
I am new to Hyde and did try to search in the forum without success. So excuse me if I am repeating a question that has an obvious answer.

Has anyone used Sabina khan service hugely promoted in Craigslist (www.sabinakhan.co.in). If so, any thoughts / suggestions / feedback. Into in a couple of girls on the site but don't want do anything foolish.

The in advance to responses.

WhiteGuy22
11-25-16, 20:57
Hi guys,

After a long time met the indie from ASR ngr. Tanks Hydmong.

Was an average experience for 7 k.

Looks not that great.

Big tits and booty.

GFE and moaning.

Likes doggy. Ready for DFK and BBBJ.

Please PM me for exchange.

Thanks.Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad and looking for good contacts. Can you please share or PM me the indie number.

MaddyJ88
11-26-16, 04:12
Any BBBJ queens in Hyderabad? Know a few in Bangalore but haven't encountered any out of the world ones in Hyderabad. Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated.

Cheers.

ManuRocks
11-26-16, 04:24
Hi friends,

Have been in mongering since couple of months, but not successful, because all contacts whomever I got was money seekers especially from LC website.

I came to this forum since yesterday. Kindly guide me seniors for massage parlor in Hyderabad, need some relaxation, please guide me and even for SP am ready, kindly forward me some genuine candidates mob no please, will be grateful to you.

ManuRocks
11-26-16, 04:48
Nice catch bro. Can you share the digits please?Nice bro.

Bro please share the digits.

HardcoreMonger
11-26-16, 05:14
Hi mates,

Will be in the city of Hyderabad over the next week. Would need help from the senior members over here to reach out to good indes. Can return the favor with quality contacts in chennai. Will be pleased to sponsor a drink and meet the seniors here if anyone is available. Thanks in advance!!

DesiPunter
11-26-16, 06:47
This was last month. Was horny one weekend and tried a few budget indys. Most of them were unavailable except for Kausalya.

Read mixed FRs about her here, some calling her not so good and some praising her service (including one hinting at anal).

WhatsApped her and she sent two pix (attached). She looked good and I was convinced. Bargained to 2. 5 k for 1 session, 4.5 k for two including BBBJ. I told her I'll first pay for 1 session and if I am in the mood after that, I'll pay the balance for the second.

Reached the place near Rahmatnagar. Very dingy portion of a house in a lower class area but not too hard to find. She was dressed in a nightly and looked pleasant like in her pics but somewhat darker in reality.

The room put me off. A mattress on the floor, no ventilation, smelly and no ceiling fan. Only a table fan on the floor.

I had told her I would like to spend a few minutes on foreplay and slow undressing (that's my way) and she had agreed on phone. But at the location, as soon as I paid for 1 session, she asked me to take my clothes off and took off her own nighty in a jiffy. This pissed me off but what really was shocking was her sad body. Huge paunch, small saggy tits, unshaven underarms. Plus a peculiar body odor. She sprayed deo on her hairy underarms and said " you ready?" in Telugu giving what she thought was a seductive smile.

I groaned inwardly and my erecting was already softening. While mentally ruling out a second session, I tried to get a BBBJ hoping to get my erecting back. She made a face and started grumbling about uncovered BJs. I reminded her about what she told me on the phone but she made a face and said she will try that only if I take a 2nd session.

I gave up and asked her to lie down and tried my best to initiate foreplay. Her lack of interest plus her body odor was a downer and I did not get in mood. I told her to give me a hand job at least but her half hearted attempts did not excite me.

After about 30 minutes in the warm room (the fan was useless) I gave up and decided to leave. When I was about to leave she had the guts to ask for tips. Gave her a dirty look and walked out.

Looks 6/10.

Figure 2/10 huge paunch.

Boobs 4/10 small and saggy.

Ass 7/10. Nice and shapely.

Attitude 0/10.

Service 1/10.

Damage 2. 5 k down the drain.

WIR hahaha, what do you think?

Sanjayds
11-26-16, 07:24
Not exactly new to this field. But took membership recently. Can you help share inde contacts in Hyderabad. Thanks in advance. Sanjay.

MaddyJ88
11-26-16, 08:13
Came bk from an awesome trip to Mongering heaven a wk bk. Pattaya is not be missed brethren. Anything you can possibly imagine is available and not even heavily priced. Service level of the Thai girls there is totally unmatched. I do not what happens to them when they join the MPs here.

Anyone need any help if you going to Thailand. Feel free to ping.

Cheers and play safe.

MaddyJ88
11-26-16, 08:25
I have been random mongering in Hyderabad for long. And feel tired of trying here and therd. Have some contacts which randomly clicks or miss-clicks based on luck. Due to less availability of time am trying if I can get hold of 1-2 reliable SPs who provide genuinely good chicks and have a new flavor for every season. This might be 1-2 k costly but will surely save on time and as a loyal customer will get a better service.

Dear Seniors, kindly suggest your views. If any good SP contact can be suggested for my above criteria, will be highly obliged. I generally look for good quality WGs even if a little on the higher side by money, but never do I intend to spoil the market rates.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers and play safe.

MieGandalf
11-26-16, 08:37
Called up Mspa for an appointment, scheduled my fav miss A!

Changed into Dispo and started the massage for 10 mins then turned over for the best part!

Now that we are friends, got that great handjob with t&be access! Was dripping wet by the time I came! Awesome experience as always!

Total Damage 1.5+1.5.

Not giving a rating now because I have already rated the service in my previous posts.

WIR: Of course!

ManuRocks
11-26-16, 10:08

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.Hi bro,

Share me this contact please.

ManuRocks
11-26-16, 10:15
Hi,

After long episode of flings, I wanted to come back to mongering to feel the freshness and young energy. I reached out to my old SP. He shared a profile which is of a NE girl. I usually don't prefer the NE ones but this time I accepted, having no other option. Reached the place. SP stayed outside and I went into the FLAT near Model House. Only maid and girl are present (maid also interesting in figure but didn't try) paid the amount to maid and went inside the room. Had good amount of time to chat, DFK, sucking books, BBBJ and then proceeded to WOT and finished in Missionary.

Gal: Photos attached. They claim 20 but I think she is around 25. She says she is from Delhi..Bro,

Share me the contact please.

ManuRocks
11-26-16, 10:23
I would like to thank RockRavi Sir, for his help in giving me contact.

I contacted Miss A, from Chandapur. She asked me to come to her place near a bus stand. She looked good she came in a blue saree asked me to follow to her place. I went, She quoted me 5000 rupees for 1 hour and 2 shots with condom Blowjob. Her face is good. She is like a school teacher, mature and girl.

I bargained not to reduce the price, but to increase the services for the price. For 5500 Rupees, she allowed 3 shots without condom blowjob with allowing me to cum in her mouth (I gave separate tip for that! We followed BBJ with I licking her pussy. It was not a good experience for licking, as there was smell coming and a different taste. Then we started Having Missionary (her vagina is a bit loose for me) while I pressed her boobs (OK boobs normal kind. Nothing special) and nipples. Followed with cow girl position and DFK. She is a good rider and I came in. For next round, condom Changed and We did doggie Style. I removed the condom midway so as to have direct sex, but she noticed and made me put it back on just after two bare strokes. I came again. Took brake, while she gave me a handjob and believe me hand job is really good. She squeezes balls and strokes at same time. Bro please share the contact bro.

CompletFun
11-26-16, 13:20
Hello Seniors and Mates,

I have returned back to India after more than a year outside India and looking for contacts and any ISG members help is appreciated.

PvtTomlins
11-26-16, 13:24
I am new to Hyde and did try to search in the forum without success. So excuse me if I am repeating a question that has an obvious answer.

Has anyone used Sabina khan service hugely promoted in Craigslist (www.sabinakhan.co.in). If so, any thoughts / suggestions / feedback. Into in a couple of girls on the site but don't want do anything foolish.

The in advance to responses.I have never tried them, but I did look over the site based on your question. This seems to be a little too creative. Go to the gallery and you'll find that some hot looking bikini clad babe is apparently available in jillelaguda! I mean someone took the trouble to code this website very carefully and I think either they have regular services like all other SPs or are tied up with some SP or worse, this could be creative fraud (This part mainly because, there is just too much web design and site optimization for a SP operation).

PowerStroke54
11-26-16, 14:57
Guys,

I need Aunty and Nigerian / African Contact numbers.

If you could help me out, I will reciprocate.

Thanks a ton for help.

Cheers!

AkashHot
11-26-16, 15:00
Been trying to explore spa scene for last couple of weeks. Finally found one. I am not going to write the exact name and place. So, here it how it goes. Directly called them and gone to reception and gone for FBM. There was only one lady Miss are and they assigned her for me. She got a good figure, not too slim, not too fat. That's the way I like it. Went for change and Miss are started the massage. It was decent massage. Chit chatted with her a bit to become little friendly. After 10 minutes, she pulled down the dispo and started the prolonged bum M. It was good as well as I got the hint, but did not say anything about extra at that time. Once the M finished, around 45 minutes, she said M finished and this time I asked for it and guess what she is ready for TL and HJ with 1 k damage. Then as usual, I came out within 8-10 minutes with her flawless HJ and my hand were all over her boobs. Before going for the shower, I asked her the contact number for home service. She is ready for full OC service and demanded 10 k for it. I know I can bring it down a bit 6/7. Took her digits so that I can call her later. Definitely I am going to, but its just going to take some time to accumulate the cash. Overall a good experience. On a serious note, Please do not PM me asking the digits, if you can't share anything. I have already shared couple of digits with regular members and did not get anything in return. They did not even show courtesy to say thanks. So, now onward I am only going to share the details with senior members.

SaswatLove
11-26-16, 16:17
Hi Mongers,

Can any one help me in getting good GFE hotel.

My GF will be in town in Dec and I wanted to spend some time.

Please PM me details friends.

WhatDHell
11-26-16, 19:24
Been trying to explore spa scene for last couple of weeks. Finally found one. I am not going to write the exact name and place. So, here it how it goes. Directly called them and gone to reception and gone for FBM. There was only one lady Miss are and they assigned her for me. She got a good figure, not too slim, not too fat. That's the way I like it. Went for change and Miss are started the massage. It was decent massage. Chit chatted with her a bit to become little friendly. After 10 minutes, she pulled down the dispo and started the prolonged bum M. It was good as well as I got the hint, but did not say anything about extra at that time.Glad you found success. I'm still struggling.

SureshRaj
11-26-16, 20:38
This happens when you help people, many times in DXB I used to give ref of SP to ISG friends and many of them would give less 100 or 200 drhms just to act smart, however I always paid to the SP as we should to meet when I go clubbing. This is normal dude but its people like us who keep the forum buzzing.

Just yesterday I assisted a guy for leads in DXB and asked him leads for Delhi as I was am in Delhi now for work. But he took my lead and never bothered to reply my pm how will these men learn I fail to understand. I was in Hyderabad just yesterday for some work and will be there again next week, this time I will stay there for night.

Lets catch up for some drinks and stories mate;.

Cheers.Sad but true, people take contacts from you and won't bother to even write an FR let alone give you a reference / contact. Good luck with this type of people.

VishnuHyd
11-26-16, 21:17
It's been 6 month's since I left mongering and I thought I will share few things with fellow mongers. Many were wondering why I still have a login if I quit mongering. Well, this has been a place for me to share many experiences. Let's say I don't have any other avenues to share.

Brief:

I have been mongering for a very, very long time. As you know, you are always not careful (or not sure you might have caught though you thought you are careful). I was kind of living in misery for last few years (while still having a mongering life) with a fear of unknown disease I might have had. In a recent visit to another country, I went for a flu shot and found an brochure about anonymous STD testing. I was so afraid in the past that I didn't dare to go to a doctor. For the sake of my family, I called the anonymous testing center and the counselor was very convincing that I should have the screening and also mentioned that now a days, most STDs can be cured and even the most deadly ones can be kept in check so I took the first step and make an appointment and visited.

During the counselling, they advised me to go for a complete check of STDs. I went for it and gave blood samples which were very accurate. For me, the most scary one was HIV so I asked if there is a quick check for HIV and told I couldn't wait for a week for the test results so they did a quick Saliva test and found it's negative (or No HIV). Such a relief that I had a mini burst (yeah. I did cry for few minutes, not like a child though, but more like silent sob).

A week later I got my results and visited the clinic again. They did screen for a total of 8 most common STDs and all came negative (Means I am disease free).

This was a turning point in my life and I didn't want to go thru this again and wanted to have a happy family life so decided to make life style changes as well. Surprisingly it was not difficult to stop mongering once I realized what a relief it was. Since then, I have stopped eating meat (for life) and started walking / swimming. Though the weight loss was fast initially, I gained the weight back but I am not worried. Decided to make smaller changes (not to be so aggressive in exercise and diet) that I could follow, so now I set more achievable targets like walk 3 times a week and stick not maximum of 3 times of eating outside.

I know, most of you don't care about this. Again, I am no saint (and most likely seen more number of girls in my life time than 90% of you) but I feel it's a second chance. I managed to keep my mongering life separate from my family life. Now I am really happy.

I did my first 5 k last week (Of course, I was one of the last finishers, nevertheless I finished).

I am not advising any of you to quit but if you have a family, just be extremely cautious. A simple mistake can ruin your life and even if you are lucky in terms of not catching an STD, be wary of implications if you were to be caught. For those of you who have been thinking about testing, please let me tell you, it's a life changer for me and I am hoping it would be for you too.

If you are an active monger, please don't hesitate to get tested. As mentioned before, almost all STDS can be cured now, if you act. And if you have not contracted anything, who knows you might start preaching like me.

Sorry to all of you who feel I am invading the privacy but this is my last post preaching my point of view. You might not see another post from me in near future. I was planning to close my account but this has been a place to share my feelings, anguish and experiences so I haven't been able to do so far.

Good luck and safe mongering.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Scorpio25
11-27-16, 01:35
It's been 6 month's since I left mongering and I thought I will share few things with fellow mongers. Many were wondering why I still have a login if I quit mongering. Well, this has been a place for me to share many experiences. Let's say I don't have any other avenues to share.

Brief:

I have been mongering for a VERY VERY long time. As you know, you are always not careful (or not sure you might have caught though you thought you are careful). I was kind of living in misery for last few years (while still having a mongering life) with a fear of unknown disease I might have had. In a recent visit to another country, I went for a flu shot and found an brochure about anonymous STD testing. I was so afraid in the past that I didn't dare to go to a doctor. For the sake of my family, I called the anonymous testing center and the counselor was very convincing that I should have the screening and also mentioned that now a days, most STDs can be cured and even the most deadly ones can be kept in check so I took the first step and make an appointment and visited..3 cheers to you. Well said brother.

DesiPunter
11-27-16, 02:56
It's been 6 month's since I left mongering and I thought I will share few things with fellow mongers.Very well written Bro and it was from the heart.

I struggle with bouts of conscience once in a while and disappear from mongering as well as this forum now and then. But then again not for long because I will inevitably be back. The good thing is that the period of abstinence has been getting longer each time. Maybe one day I'll give up mongering but I don't see it happening in the near future. Mongering is an old vice having inculcated it since 1993 when I was in university and was not satisfied with my then girl friend.

BabyKutu
11-27-16, 03:18
Been trying to explore spa scene for last couple of weeks. Finally found one. I have already shared couple of digits with regular members and did not get anything in return. They did not even show courtesy to say thanks. So, now onward I am only going to share the details with senior members.Check PM bro. Good one.

BabyKutu
11-27-16, 03:20

Good luck and safe mongering.Sir. I do address very few like this.

We spoke at length on this last time we connected. So damn glad all is well with you both emotionally and physically. God bless and pray you complete in top 10 for the 5 K next time.

Till then. Stay safe and live happy.

BabyKutu
11-27-16, 03:29
Hi Mongers,

Can any one help me in getting good GFE hotel.

My GF will be in town in Dec and I wanted to spend some time.

Please PM me details friends.Check Inbox. Ping in doubt.

AkashHot
11-27-16, 03:48

Brief:

I have been mongering for a very, very long time. As you know, you are always not careful (or not sure you might have caught though you thought you are careful). I was kind of living in misery for last few years (while still having a mongering life) with a fear of unknown disease I might have had. In a recent visit to another country, I went for a flu shot and found an brochure about anonymous STD testing. I was so afraid in the past that I didn't dare to go to a doctor. For the sake of my family, I called the anonymous testing center and the counselor was very convincing that I should have the screening and also mentioned that now a days, most STDs can be cured and even the most deadly ones can be kept in check so I took the first step and make an appointment and visited.First of all, thanks for the post Sir. It's an eye opener for us. I appreciate it and I can feel you while reading your post. All I can say is be happy and enjoy your life and keep doing what you doing.

AkashHot
11-27-16, 03:49
Check PM bro. Good one.Thank you very much Babykutu. I appreciate the way you came up with your helping hand. I will try my best in return.

MaddyJ88
11-27-16, 04:45
Glad you found success. I'm still struggling.Why struggling bro?? I think Spas are the easiest places to hit!! Only thing to be done is to call and ask before hand if Thai therapist is available. Believe Thai gals aren't in India for providing massages only. If you need some specific spa details feel free to ping.

Cheers.

SaswatLove
11-27-16, 09:00
Thank You sir!

Your help always appreciated.

A big salute from my side.

Check Inbox. Ping in doubt.

WhatDHell
11-27-16, 10:01
Why struggling bro?? I think Spas are the easiest places to hit!! Only thing to be done is to call and ask before hand if Thai therapist is available. Believe Thai gals aren't in India for providing massages only. If you need some specific spa details feel free to ping.

Cheers.Thanks for the offer bro. I've sent you a message explaining the situation.

PvtTomlins
11-27-16, 11:16
It's been 6 month's since I left mongering...........A tip of the hat to you Sir! Here is wishing you the best.

AkashHot
11-27-16, 12:30
Tried this one just an hour back. This is again a popular one. Easily available in NB. Booked and appointment and asked them to assign good friendly Thai therapist. I think the lady in reception understood my word. Was there 10 minutes before my appointment time. Took 5 minutes to be in the MR. From starting she pulled down my dispo intentionally but she behaved as if its normal and unintentional. Was continuously touching my balls. Once I flipped over, she was almost pressing my jny and balls. That's was a great trigger and my jny was hungry from that point of time. But I did not say a single word for extras. I thought let her give more hints and I can enjoy in the mean time. Hahhahha. She did it again and looked at me. Again did not utter a single word. At last she complemented my jny saying that its long and said massage is done and if I want any extras. She herself brought it down to 1 k for TL and HJ and I bargained for down access from outside. She was looking at my jny and not sure what she was thinking but agreed finally. Couldn't resist more, came in 4/5 minutes only since it was due for so long Immediately I offered her outside for bang bang. She was laughing and initially said no. But then finally agreed with 8 k only on Saturday. She has holiday only on Saturday. I asked her number, did not give immediately. Said later. I said OK. I went for shower and around 10 minutes later I was almost done with shower and guess what, She herself came and was calling me darling do you want my number! I said yes. She said its 7 k. Shared her number and okay for outside bang bang. One humble request guys, please don't get over excited, let them tell about their donation and keep bargaining. The price will definitely come down. I think they increase the tips for extra based on your excitation. Again no offense, just what I realized. I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.

WhatDHell
11-27-16, 18:00
Tried this one just an hour back. This is again a popular one. Easily available in NB. Booked and appointment and asked them to assign good friendly Thai therapist. I think the lady in reception understood my word. Was there 10 minutes before my appointment time. Took 5 minutes to be in the MR. From starting she pulled down my dispo intentionally but she behaved as if its normal and unintentional. Was continuously touching my balls. Once I flipped over, she was almost pressing my jny and balls. That's was a great trigger and my jny was hungry from that point of time. But I did not say a single word for extras. I thought let her give more hints and I can enjoy in the mean time. Hahhahha. She did it again and looked at me. Again did not utter a single word. At last she complemented my jny saying that its long and said massage is done and if I want any extras. She herself brought it down to 1 k for TL and HJ and I bargained for down access from outside. She was looking at my jny and not sure what she was thinking but agreed finally. Couldn't resist more, came in 4/5 minutes only since it was due for so long Immediately I offered her outside for bang bang. She was laughing and initially said no. But then finally agreed with 8 k only on Saturday. She has holiday only on Saturday. I asked her number, did not give immediately. Said later. I said OK. I went for shower and around 10 minutes later I was almost done with shower and guess what, She herself came and was calling me darling do you want my number! I said yes. She said its 7 k. Shared her number and okay for outside bang bang. One humble request guys, please don't get over excited, let them tell about their donation and keep bargaining. The price will definitely come down. I think they increase the tips for extra based on your excitation. Again no offense, just what I realized. I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.You're on a roll buddy. Have fun!

AkashHot
11-27-16, 18:26
You're on a roll buddy. Have fun!Yeah. I was out of India for so long. Badly trying for good stuff. Check your PM bro.

Srisri786
11-27-16, 18:32
Tried this one just an hour back. This is again a popular one. Easily available in NB. Booked and appointment and asked them to assign good friendly Thai therapist. I think the lady in reception understood my word. Was there 10 minutes before my appointment time. Took 5 minutes to be in the MR. From starting she pulled down my dispo intentionally but she behaved as if its normal and unintentional. Was continuously touching my balls. Once I flipped over, she was almost pressing my jny and balls. That's was a great trigger and my jny was hungry from that point of time. But I did not say a single word for extras. I thought let her give more hints and I can enjoy in the mean time. Hahhahha. She did it again and looked at me. Again did not utter a single word. At last she complemented my jny saying that its long and said massage is done and if I want any extras. She herself brought it down to 1 k for TL and HJ and I bargained for down access from outside. She was looking at my jny and not sure what she was thinking but agreed finally. Couldn't resist more, came in 4/5 minutes only since it was due for so long Immediately I offered her outside for bang bang. She was laughing and initially said no. But then finally agreed with 8 k only on Saturday. She has holiday only on Saturday. I asked her number, did not give immediately. Said later. I said OK. I went for shower and around 10 minutes later I was almost done with shower and guess what, She herself came and was calling me darling do you want my number! I said yes. She said its 7 k. Shared her number and okay for outside bang bang. One humble request guys, please don't get over excited, let them tell about their donation and keep bargaining. The price will definitely come down. I think they increase the tips for extra based on your excitation. Again no offense, just what I realized. I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.Any hints on the MP and area?

HardcoreMonger
11-27-16, 20:35
Hows the pub scene ovet here? Which is the best pub in Hyderabad to score chicks? Any feedback from the senior members here will be appreciated!!

MaddyJ88
11-27-16, 20:47
Tried this one just an hour back. This is again a popular one. Easily available in NB. Booked and appointment and asked them to assign good friendly Thai therapist. I think the lady in reception understood my word. Was there 10 minutes before my appointment time. Took 5 minutes to be in the MR. From starting she pulled down my dispo intentionally but she behaved as if its normal and unintentional. Was continuously touching my balls. Once I flipped over, she was almost pressing my jny and balls. That's was a great trigger and my jny was hungry from that point of time. But I did not say a single word for extras. I thought let her give more hints and I can enjoy in the mean time. Hahhahha. She did it again and looked at me. Again did not utter a single word. At last she complemented my jny saying that its long and said massage is done and if I want any extras. She herself brought it down to 1 k for TL and HJ and I bargained for down access from outside. She was looking at my jny and not sure what she was thinking but agreed finally. Couldn't resist more, came in 4/5 minutes only since it was due for so long Immediately I offered her outside for bang bang. She was laughing and initially said no. But then finally agreed with 8 k only on Saturday. She has holiday only on Saturday. I asked her number, did not give immediately. Said later. I said OK. I went for shower and around 10 minutes later I was almost done with shower and guess what, She herself came and was calling me darling do you want my number! I said yes. She said its 7 k. Shared her number and okay for outside bang bang. One humble request guys, please don't get over excited, let them tell about their donation and keep bargaining. The price will definitely come down. I think they increase the tips for extra based on your excitation. Again no offense, just what I realized. I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.Good control buddy!

But after tasting spas in cities like Bangalore and Mumbai I feel Thais in Hyderabad spas are a total rejected lot. Came bk from Thailand just 3 days bk and if you see the regular chicks and services in even the road side MPs you won't be happy with anything here.

But we got not much option as johnny gets hungry and has its own say!

BabyKutu
11-28-16, 05:53
Hows the pub scene ovet here? Which is the best pub in Hyderabad to score chicks? Any feedback from the senior members here will be appreciated!!Check PM bro.

ManuRocks
11-28-16, 10:03
Hi all my seniors of the group,

Especially Babykutu sir.

Kindly guide me for massage parlors and SP s. I don't have any genuine contacts. All money seekers from locanto. Kindly help me out and provide some genuine contacts please.

Thank you in advance.

IndianMale83
11-28-16, 11:09
Been trying to explore spa scene for last couple of weeks. Finally found one...., I asked her the contact number for home service. She is ready for full OC service and demanded 10 k for it. I know I can bring it down a bit 6/7...
Tried this one just an hour back. ... I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.After reading your previous FR, I thought I should suggest to keep the rates at 4 K (instead of 7 K) which I think is quite possible. Now, with the recent post, you seem to have quickly learnt the trade. Good job there Bro! I just hope we had guys like you in other forums too.

Luck favors the prepared! Keep rolling & sharing buddy!

PowerStroke54
11-28-16, 15:21
Anyone knows any Nigerians and Auntys for Banging? I have been with Ms A Chandapur and Ms. K Kukatpally. Wanting more action.

LuciferHYD
11-28-16, 16:51
It's been 6 month's since I left mongering and I thought I will share few things with fellow mongers.

I am not advising any of you to quit but if you have a family, just be extremely cautious. A simple mistake can ruin your life and even if you are lucky in terms of not catching an STD, be wary of implications if you were to be caught. For those of you who have been thinking about testing, please let me tell you, it's a life changer for me and I am hoping it would be for you too.

If you are an active monger, please don't hesitate to get tested. As mentioned before, almost all STDS can be cured now, if you act. And if you have not contracted anything, who knows you might start preaching like me.

Sorry to all of you who feel I am invading the privacy but this is my last post preaching my point of view. You might not see another post from me in near future. I was planning to close my account but this has been a place to share my feelings, anguish and experiences so I haven't been able to do so far.

Good luck and safe mongering.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!Good advise Bro.

I exactly went through the same actions and feelings few years back; but somehow, was back again to mongering. I respect your thoughts and I have again started to think on the same wave length as yours. Lets see how things shape-up.

Cheers!

AkashHot
11-28-16, 18:06
This is my humble request to everyone in this forum, Please do not pay advance to any girl. If one pays, they think that everyone will do the same. I did 6 years back when I was new to this, but never did so after that. Recently came through an ad in popular site and contacted. Long email chain is going on from last weekend. She shared her pic and the number as well. Now the problem is she wants me to transfer 1500.

I did not even talk to her. She wants me to transfer first and then she will talk to me and tell further. I asked where she stays and all. All she is saying is she will tell all the details only after the paytm transaction is done. This is what exactly what she sent me first time: "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm independent model. To survive in this field. I need more money. I'm prefer for short term which cost 3 k to 4 k and full night costs 8 k. This rates are actually low for me. But to make more money I reduced my cost. Confidentiality is my top priority. Due to my busy schedule I can't meet all the people who messages me. So make advance of 1400 for short term and send me the date and time (please be on time) . I have a very safe place and can come for out call also. I'm 5,5 height 61 kgs and 32 28 32 my figure. Reply me if you are interested.

Thank you". I don't understand what this kind of girl thinks. I guess there are people who actually so desperate that they transfer the amount online and then get cheated and this girls gets the courage.

I am attaching the picture as well. I am not sure if I can share her number in open forum. Finally I said her fk off. But, be careful guys. Please never ever transfer online advance. I am attaching her pic as well.

RaviKumar88
11-28-16, 21:36
Bro,

I have PM you many times for help. Could you please reply.

Check PM bro.

AhalyaOnline
11-29-16, 01:42
They are not fake women. There are real women involved.

They collect money. 1500 or 2000. Which is affordable for middle class.

They give you one mobile number. You call it, they respond well.

You talk for three four days. And you start thinking you are going to score a goal.

Once you ask them to meet in person. Drama starts. They will give excuses for a week or so. They stop answering your calls. No replies to messages.

After one week they say they are going for camp (Two women gave me the same reason. They used the exact same word 'camp'.

After one month. You call them again. They will be like "who are you? Like a memory loss patient.

CompletFun
11-29-16, 07:08
Any reviews of this girls in pics quoting 10 k for 2 shots after bargain.

HydMong
11-29-16, 12:30
Today I had a chat with miss swet, who works along with miss kavi, she told that she is doing cam sex for 2 k fund transfer through paytm or Aircel money, she gave me her gmail I'd to have cam sex. I told that my friend would ping you today evening, if anyone looking for cam sex I am ready to share her email. For direct sex she is asking 6 k per one HR. She is not quoting per shot, she is quoting per hour. Can someone suggest her feedback. ! For direct sex.

SinJay
11-29-16, 15:00
Thanks for sharing the info bro. I would like to add to you saying that this pic might not be of that girl too. It might be some girl making a quick buck by taking some pic from FB or Twitter. Etc.

Advance payment is a complete NO and has Scam written allover.

This is my humble request to everyone in this forum, Please do not pay advance to any girl. If one pays, they think that everyone will do the same. I did 6 years back when I was new to this, but never did so after that. Recently came through an ad in popular site and contacted. Long email chain is going on from last weekend. She shared her pic and the number as well. Now the problem is she wants me to transfer 1500.

I did not even talk to her. She wants me to transfer first and then she will talk to me and tell further. I asked where she stays and all. All she is saying is she will tell all the details only after the paytm transaction is done. This is what exactly what she sent me first time: "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm independent model. To survive in this field. I need more money. I'm prefer for short term which cost 3 k to 4 k and full night costs 8 k. This rates are actually low for me. But to make more money I reduced my cost. Confidentiality is my top priority. Due to my busy schedule I can't meet all the people who messages me. So make advance of 1400 for short term and send me the date and time (please be on time) . I have a very safe place and can come for out call also. I'm 5,5 height 61 kgs and 32 28 32 my figure. Reply me if you are interested.

Thank you". I don't understand what this kind of girl thinks. I guess there are people who actually so desperate that they transfer the amount online and then get cheated and this girls gets the courage.

I am attaching the picture as well. I am not sure if I can share her number in open forum. Finally I said her fk off. But, be careful guys. Please never ever transfer online advance. I am attaching her pic as well.

ManuRocks
11-29-16, 15:02
Any reviews of this girls in pics quoting 10 k for 2 shots after bargain.Sir,

No idea about these gals, you sent pm few days quoting some digits to whatsapp, those digits doesn't have whatsapp, kindly review the number and let me know, your inbox is full, kindly clear it off, am trying to send you message since the days you sent digits.

Thank you.

SamirBabu
11-29-16, 16:15
Bro,

I have PM you many times for help. Could you please reply.Bhaiya it is not easy to get responses from seniors. They have their reasons too, which are very much justified. Very recently one of the fellow monger in this forum has broken Babykuttu's trust by taking the SP contacts and not paying the girl after deed. Why the hell that guy did this is beyond my understanding, Working girls are also human beings like us and they don't have any other source of income. How would that shitty guy feel if he had to work his ass off for one month in a company and not getting paid. Worst part is that later on Babykuttu had to shell out that money to SP for somebody else's enjoyment. People need to understand that mongering is a business built on trust and it takes time to establish rapport with SPs and WGs.

You need to venture out independently first and establish your credentials then only fellow mongers will come to help you. Even I had requested many seniors for help initially and was frustrated when nobody responded. But now I understand their reason. No point in complaining here, hope you understand.

Kalyanram1338
11-29-16, 18:31
This was a few weeks ago, I was in touch with an independent who occasionally posts on Locanto as an independent and goes by the name Priya. I have had a considerable break since my last mongering activities and was looking to get back to the scene only with indies. I did try Nisha in her early days, though wouldn't rate that very high. Coming back to this girl Priya, she very closely reminded me of one of the indies I met a few years ago, I couldn't really recognize neither did she. Her donation was on the higher side, wasn't budging and what I got for last was 8 k and two hours at my place. She is fair, well in shape with just a little belly fat, smooth hair and well toned skin, maybe a be cup but inviting firm titties. Just her presence in my place alone was quite an experience, I slowed her a bit since I was more into a bit of cuddling and spending some good time with her. So it was more of conversations to start with, she says she's an interior designer, maybe she is, working in Bangalore. She does have some sort of exclusivity and that's why I didn't mind the donation that much, turned out quite a charming girl. The only turn off was she insisted on CBJ and not bare back, an OK kisser with occasional tongue, was clean down there and I spent good time licking at the V. Not going into further details, my fellow friends here can easily spot her posts on locanto, she demands 10 for a session. Closely following the posts there I guess there are three different indies, one almost post daily from different ids and quotes 5 (yet to get any response for me there), another one quotes same but but more fewer posts and goes by the name Shreya (met her day before yesterday, FR pending), and then there's this girl Priya who's quoting twice as much. Not much regrets however. Been out of touch for a while, so I'm not getting into detailed ratings, just so glad to be back on the scene.Hello bro,

Can you ping the digits.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AkashHot
11-29-16, 18:47
I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today. Was really excited to try this chick and thought I would have a great time. She is pinging me from past 3 days and she was continuously requesting me to go to her place. Though to give a try today. Started from my place and it took me around 2. 5 hrs to reach. She guided me well. With ola and Google map, finding that place was not that difficult. After reaching chit chatted around 5/10 minutes. She was talking about he sister stays in US and she was HR in Dubai and Canada blah blah. Anyway handed over the cash and got freshen and headed to room. From this point onward, it was terrible. She was did not do anything and was in no mood to co operate, she was like dead fish. A complete dad fish! Trust me. No kiss, forget about DFK. No CBJ. Forget about BBJ and all. After cuddling around 5-10 minutes. Her boob is really big, so mainly just playing with boobs. She said she already came and want to go for wash. But, trust I never seen such an unhygienic person so far. I was not really comfortable with her. My jny got cold. After that, once she came, she was forcing me to start it. I was like, listen girl, give me few more minutes, I will start. After few minutes started and she again started telling when I am going to finish. I was so irritated with her attitude and horrible hygiene. At one point of time I asked her if she has taken shower or not. She said yes! Finally, I just said it came after couple of minutes and wanted to get out of that place badly. Went to washroom and then again her another nakhra started. She as saying she is hungry if I can order food online for her. Just because it was food, I did not deny. I opened Swiggy app in my mob and told her to order whatever she wants. She ordered one muttn bryn family pack and chkcn 65. She did not have the courtesy to formally ask if I want to have or not. Trust me guys, I was really hungry but never wanted to have in that place. Booked Ola and left the place immediately. Initially I was thinking to going for full night. But, with GOD grace I am saved. I am not only frustrated about the money that I spent but also the amount of time I wasted (almost 5 hrs for travel to and fro).

Body: 5/10.

BOOBS: 6/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

WIR: A big, big no, never ever. I won't fuck her even if she pays me instead!

LoveExAlter
11-29-16, 20:01
Its becoming hard to find me some hot massage spa for BJ in Hyderabad, most of the ones from locanto are not genuine and suggestions please.

WhatDHell
11-30-16, 04:29
I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today.

WIR: A big, big no, never ever. I won't fuck her even if she pays me instead!Carry on mate. I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I must say I'm enjoying reading your adventures.

MaddyJ88
11-30-16, 04:44
I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today. Was really excited to try this chick and thought I would have a great time. She is pinging me from past 3 days and she was continuously requesting me to go to her place. Though to give a try today. Started from my place and it took me around 2. 5 hrs to reach. She guided me well. With ola and Google map, finding that place was not that difficult. After reaching chit chatted around 5/10 minutes. She was talking about he sister stays in US and she was HR in Dubai and Canada blah blah. Anyway handed over the cash and got freshen and headed to room. From this point onward, it was terrible. She was did not do anything and was in no mood to co operate, she was like dead fish. A complete dad fish! Trust me. No kiss, forget about DFK. No CBJ. Forget about BBJ and all. After cuddling around 5-10 minutes. Her boob is really big, so mainly just playing with boobs. She said she already came and want to go for wash. But, trust I never seen such an unhygienic person so far. I was not really comfortable with her. My jny got cold. After that, once she came, she was forcing me to start it. I was like, listen girl, give me few more minutes, I will start. After few minutes started and she again started telling when I am going to finish. I was so irritated with her attitude and horrible hygiene. At one point of time I asked her if she has taken shower or not...As mentioned in PM, all the initial FRs on this indi were good, but may be she got too much attention from the ISG mongers and This went straight to her head. I too tried her and wasn't satisfied with her Nakhras. Had discussed about 2 pops didn't even do the second one.

AkashHot
11-30-16, 05:08
I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today. Was really excited to try this chick and thought I would have a great time. She is pinging me from past 3 days and she was continuously requesting me to go to her place. Though to give a try today. Started from my place and it took me around 2. 5 hrs to reach. She guided me well. With ola and Google map, finding that place was not that difficult. After reaching chit chatted around 5/10 minutes. She was talking about he sister stays in US and she was HR in Dubai and Canada blah blah. Anyway handed over the cash and got freshen and headed to room. From this point onward, it was terrible. She was did not do anything and was in no mood to co operate, she was like dead fish. A complete dad fish! Trust me. No kiss, forget about DFK. No CBJ. Forget about BBJ and all. After cuddling around 5-10 minutes. Her boob is really big, so mainly just playing with boobs. She said she already came and want to go for wash. But, trust I never seen such an unhygienic person so far. I was not really comfortable with her. My jny got cold. After that, once she came, she was forcing me to start it. I was like, listen girl, give me few more minutes, I will start. After few minutes started and she again started telling when I am going to finish. I was so irritated with her attitude and horrible hygiene. At one point of time I asked her if she has taken shower or not. She said yes! Finally, I just said it came after couple of minutes and wanted to get out of that place badly...I forgot to tell you guys about the damage.

Initially she asked 7 k, not sure how she can ask that. She not even worth of 2 k.

Anyway settled to 5 k.

Total Damage: 5 k+900 (food)+500= 6400!

RaviKumar88
11-30-16, 06:48
Dude,

I understand. I m new to Hyderabad and I can help with Delhi / Mumbai. We take paid subscription because we need some help in the new location right? I do not want to waste money on trying bad options and hence requesting the seniors. Just because some random guy cheated I will not and I should not stop asking seniors for help; It's not a complain at first place. So chill bro.

Jasmpat
11-30-16, 07:08
Any reviews of this girls in pics quoting 10 k for 2 shots after bargain.You can read review about her in the Pune forum. Post # 15289 by Ns2211.

In real life she is duskier.

Bbull
11-30-16, 09:56
I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today...Is this An?

Bbull
11-30-16, 10:04
Today I had a chat with miss swet, who works along with miss kavi, she told that she is doing cam sex for 2 k fund transfer through paytm or Aircel money, she gave me her gmail I'd to have cam sex. I told that my friend would ping you today evening, if anyone looking for cam sex I am ready to share her email. For direct sex she is asking 6 k per one HR. She is not quoting per shot, she is quoting per hour. Can someone suggest her feedback. ! For direct sex.For miss S, 1 HR = 2 shots if you can manage, but clarify. I sent you details earlier.

CompletFun
11-30-16, 11:33
You can read review about her in the Pune forum. Post # 15289 by Ns2211.

In real life she is duskier.Thank you bro any way she is not available. Saved bucks.

LaunchLive
11-30-16, 12:11
LOL. Stop teasing him.

Carry on mate. I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I must say I'm enjoying reading your adventures.

LaunchLive
11-30-16, 12:37
I called a locanto ad and she said advance online or paytm, gave me a / see name as HDFC max saver. LOL. I still agreed, drive for 1 long hour and she started acting smart.

Such a mood off.

I did not even talk to her. She wants me to transfer first and then she will talk to me and tell further. I asked where she stays and all. All she is saying is she will tell all the details only after the paytm transaction is done. This is what exactly what she sent me first time: "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm independent model. To survive in this field. I need more money. I'm prefer for short term which cost 3 k to 4 k and full night costs 8 k. This rates are actually low for me. But to make more money I reduced my cost. Confidentiality is my top priority. Due to my busy schedule I can't meet all the people who messages me. So make advance of 1400 for short term and send me the date and time (please be on time)...

Sanjayds
11-30-16, 14:22
Hi Seniors,

Took membership recently. Have been active in Delhi visiting spas in RG and 2-3 spas in Hyderabad. Can you help in giving me contact of Independent WG / HW in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

John Aldrich
11-30-16, 16:04

I am attaching the picture as well. I am not sure if I can share her number in open forum. Finally I said her fk off. But, be careful guys. Please never ever transfer online advance. I am attaching her pic as well.It's not a girl. It's a guy who is scamming you. Asking you to transfer to Paytm and not bank account and does not want to talk. Clearly indicates it's a guy. Why don't you call by changing the number. You will find a guy picking up the phone. This kind of scam is all ver the world and India is not an exception.

Pebelfun
11-30-16, 16:31
I took the subscription today. Kindly share the contact.Hello,

Can you please message me.

Some contact number and I am new and I have no idea.

NewtoHyd
11-30-16, 17:24
As mentioned in PM, all the initial FRs on this indi were good, but may be she got too much attention from the ISG mongers and This went straight to her head. I too tried her and wasn't satisfied with her Nakhras. Had discussed about 2 pops didn't even do the second one.I almost fell for her sweet voice and proper English. I offered old notes, but she insisted online transfer, then I paused. Now I see all these FRs. Saved some $$.

AbhishekSen
11-30-16, 18:30
That's really a bad experience. By the way, how much was the damage?

I can not tell you guys how frustrated I am today. Was really excited to try this chick and thought I would have a great time. She is pinging me from past 3 days and she was continuously requesting me to go to her place. Though to give a try today. Started from my place and it took me around 2. 5 hrs to reach. She guided me well. With ola and Google map, finding that place was not that difficult. After reaching chit chatted around 5/10 minutes. She was talking about he sister stays in US and she was HR in Dubai and Canada blah blah. Anyway handed over the cash and got freshen and headed to room. From this point onward, it was terrible. She was did not do anything and was in no mood to co operate, she was like dead fish. A complete dad fish! Trust me. No kiss, forget about DFK. No CBJ. Forget about BBJ and all. After cuddling around 5-10 minutes. Her boob is really big, so mainly just playing with boobs. She said she already came and want to go for wash. But, trust I never seen such an unhygienic person so far. I was not really comfortable with her. My jny got cold. After that, once she came, she was forcing me to start it. I was like, listen girl, give me few more minutes, I will start. After few minutes started and she again started telling when I am going to finish. I was so irritated with her attitude and horrible hygiene. At one point of time I asked her if she has taken shower or not...

AkashHot
11-30-16, 18:33
As mentioned in PM, all the initial FRs on this indi were good, but may be she got too much attention from the ISG mongers and This went straight to her head. I too tried her and wasn't satisfied with her Nakhras. Had discussed about 2 pops didn't even do the second one.This what happens if you overpay any girl. Initially she might have been good but once she started getting excessive money, started all these nakhras. Since you tried her, you may agree with me, she is not worth of more than 2 k.

AkashHot
11-30-16, 18:36
I almost fell for her sweet voice and proper English. I offered old notes, but she insisted online transfer, then I paused. Now I see all these FRs. Saved some $$.Yeah you did. And this moron messaged me again today and asking for 25 k! ROFL!

AkashHot
11-30-16, 19:15
That's really a bad experience. By the way, how much was the damage?Initially she asked 7 k, not sure how she can ask that. She not even worth of 2 k.

Anyway settled to 5 k.

Pebelfun
11-30-16, 19:40
Hi guys,

It became a passion to explore the spas in Hyderabad. After been to AT (tried all girls here. Took package and was completed) Moh (tried 2 girls here) KA Nilayam (tried all 2 girls), V spa (tried one NE girl) and this time I visited this MD Spa. Basically this is saloon but I inquired about massage and female therapist before I go. They said yes and booked an appointment. As usual I was asked to change dress and the girl entered but the message seems like professional and I asked her to do bum massages the she said sorry and we do only professional massage. During the massage I have requested her by saying I will pay money. But she rejected very smoothly and said I can't do because I am shy. She is around 23 yours old. Then before the massage is going to end I held my tool and she immediately said please I will go. Then I removed my hand and asked to do massage near my belly and she did for 5 min and she said massage was done. Then I asked her to do some head massage and I asked her to close her eyes and I started playing with my tool but I know that she was seeing and enjoying from back of my head because as soon as it blow out she just stopped messaging and closed her eyes. I have enjoyed the entire message because she was shy while doing the massage may be new to doing massage to males..Hello sir,

Can you message some contacts or names of the spas. Thanks for your sweet help.

Greetings,

Jackson

DesiPunter
11-30-16, 19:56
Initially she asked 7 k, not sure how she can ask that. She not even worth of 2 k.

Anyway settled to 5 k.

Total Damage: 5 k+900 (food)+500= 6400!Is this Annie you are talking about?

DesiPunter
11-30-16, 20:04
Today I had a chat with miss swet, who works along with miss kavi, she told that she is doing cam sex for 2 k fund transfer through paytm or Aircel money, she gave me her gmail I'd to have cam sex. I told that my friend would ping you today evening, if anyone looking for cam sex I am ready to share her email. For direct sex she is asking 6 k per one HR. She is not quoting per shot, she is quoting per hour. Can someone suggest her feedback. ! For direct sex.I have written an FR about her. She's quite good. 5 to 6 k for 1 hour is OK if it includes at least 2 shots. If your mileage permits more shots in 1 hour, awesome!

MaddyJ88
11-30-16, 20:32
I almost fell for her sweet voice and proper English. I offered old notes, but she insisted online transfer, then I paused. Now I see all these FRs. Saved some $$.Good for you bro. For me it was an experience I want to forget. Besides spending in new currency for a dead meat feels so frustrating at this time. As I never even think about money transfers for mongering. It is the most stupid thing anyone can do! Leaving a money trail.

Engel
11-30-16, 21:23
Hello people,

Was going through locanto and found a number and messaged on whatsapp. Got a quick reply with damages.

She said she was staying in a hotel but was adamant on revealing the name, which made me apprehensive.

Was asked to come to a specific place in Somajiguda, and was told that the driver would receive me.

Since it's my first time using locanto, I would really appreciate if anyone of you guys who know / availed her services.

Pic attached.

P.S.: I have been reading bad experiences of fellow mongers and am not ready to take the leap of faith.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
12-01-16, 04:30
Hello people,

Was going through locanto and found a number and messaged on whatsapp. Got a quick reply with damages.

She said she was staying in a hotel but was adamant on revealing the name, which made me apprehensive.

Was asked to come to a specific place in Somajiguda, and was told that the driver would receive me.

Since it's my first time using locanto, I would really appreciate if anyone of you guys who know / availed her services.

Pic attached.

P.S.: I have been reading bad experiences of fellow mongers and am not ready to take the leap of faith.

Thanks.Generally girls staying in hotels don't advertise in LOC, their SP's will be well connected. Driver coming and picking up is suspicious. It might be the tout for the SP or SP himself. Anyway. Just be careful does not look right.

AbhishekSen
12-01-16, 16:43
That's a lot of money drained down that hole. Feeling really sorry for you. I hope, all the members in this forum would take a note and blacklist her.

Anyway settled to 5 k.

AkashHot
12-01-16, 19:05
That's a lot of money drained down that hole. Feeling really sorry for you. I hope, all the members in this forum would take a note and blacklist her.Brother,

I am still happy. Guess why! Initially I thought for full night which she quoted 15 k for. I am glad that I did not go for it.

WhatDHell
12-01-16, 19:48
LOL. Stop teasing him.No way. He's a champ!

MaddyJ88
12-01-16, 20:01
I am into mongering for quiet a time now and love the fun in exploring new territories. But, somehow I feel now is it wise, and even possible to settle on 1-2 reliable SPs charting unexplored territories. It may be a little costly but is it possible?

What say guys?

Chahyd
12-02-16, 02:14
On of our fellow mongerers visited this place and wrote a review about it but had very few pointers on the location of the place. Based on his two reviews and meeting one of the ladies in the review figured out what this place was. This spa which isn't really a spa but a complete beauty centre has two rooms for massage and the owner is strict about extras.

Since I mentioned the name of the lady I met, the therapist understood and straight away asked if I want a 45 minute massage or 30 minute massage with 15 minutes extras or 30 mins full service. Didn't carry protection so opted for the second. The massage was actually decent to my surprise and as she asked me to turn around I asked her if she could continue to do the massage topless and she obliged. Out come the 38's but saggy.

She said no to a BJ but was ok with kissing and was moaning when I was in her 38's (maybe fake). The massage went out the window and for the next 20 minutes she was kind enough to stop whenever I wanted her to as I got close. This went on and I couldn't hold any longer.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: next time for FS.

Damages: 2300+1500.

Mahesh3056
12-02-16, 07:19
Can anyone share Vani working number, one of our seniors gave a number (101) but it isn't working.

MaddyJ88
12-02-16, 12:29
Hello brethren,

Wish to share a bad experience which happened today at A. T Spa, Himayat Nagar. Had taken a new Thai therapist. After the usual bad massage popped the question for extras and neogiated for 2 k B2B. Asked for Blow but she wasnt into it and I dnt force either.

To my surprize she just removed her top and started rubbing her boobs over my face in the name of B2B. I asked her to rwmove the bottoms and she reaisted. I was like what's this new defination of B2B. After her resistance on repeated asking, , I bluntly hot up and put on the clothes. She got scared and gave the money bk. How much so ever beautiful she is I aint giving 2 k for boob rubbing on my face. Thai gals in thailnd are knwn for thr service and are chosen over euro and russians. They go tht extra mile to please the customer. They have learned to con here in India. We must tk care and ask details before hand hence.

AkashHot
12-02-16, 17:13
Hello brethren,

Wish to share a bad experience which happened today at A. T Spa, Himayat Nagar. Had taken a new Thai therapist. After the usual bad massage popped the question for extras and neogiated for 2 k B2B. Asked for Blow but she wasnt into it and I dnt force either.

To my surprize she just removed her top and started rubbing her boobs over my face in the name of B2B. I asked her to rwmove the bottoms and she reaisted. I was like what's this new defination of B2B. After her resistance on repeated asking, , I bluntly hot up and put on the clothes. She got scared and gave the money bk. How much so ever beautiful she is I aint giving 2 k for boob rubbing on my face. Thai gals in thailnd are knwn for thr service and are chosen over euro and russians. They go tht extra mile to please the customer. They have learned to con here in India. We must tk care and ask details before hand hence.Awww man. That's bad. Feeling sorry for you bro.

SeminoleD
12-02-16, 19:38
Friends,

Visiting Hyderabad for short trip. Any suggestions is much appreciated! My PM is active. Looking for Best NE!

RamKathulla
12-02-16, 23:26
Hello all,

Visiting Hyderabad for this weekend. Any suggestions are much appreciated! My PM is active.

CoolMale30
12-03-16, 06:10
Hello ISG Hyderabad,

Came here from Bangalore for a friend's wedding. After 9 hours Thar drive look forward for a nice massage with extras. Would like to know some nice non Thai parlors if any. In return will help with Bangalore derails.

Thanks a lot.

AkashHot
12-03-16, 07:19
I would like to request everyone in this forum, please be responsible and have some courtesy when someone helps you. I have given multiple numbers of Thai girls and other Indie. Once they get the digits, they don't reply back at all. Stop behaving like a child! If this continues, I am going to stop entertain all regular members via PM. Because, all the guys who did not respond so far are regular members and hardly posted any FR; all they want is help and some direct contact. I will deal with only trusted and senior members.

Dabbang
12-03-16, 07:45
Came across a NE girl lets call her Miss see. Age around 27, Fair, 5. 1' Height and Beautiful. Meeting was set up at 7 PM in a Hotel. She arrived on time. She was wearing a shining party dress, greeted with smile. While I was filling forms at reception, she started taking selfies. Went to room, talked a little bit. She is very talkative and laughs a lot, won't let you feel that you are talking to some stranger. While talking I prepared Vodka for her and in no time we were kissing on sofa. She enjoys kissing a lot. Talked and kisses for one hour. Then came the bomb, she started smoking joint and so did I. After one joint she took off her clothes and was wearing just bikini. A pinkish bra with black panty. And to my surprise she asked me to close lights and turned on TV for music, we danced in underwear for half hour. After that I took her to bed and started deed. Since I am more into foreplay I played a lot with her soft handful boobs. She then gave me a nice CBJ and then I started in missionary and then finished with her on top. She is clean and has good hygiene. Now we again started kissing while her mobile was playing nice songs for 30 min. After that she smoked another joint and then after some time I went for round 2, this time in Doggy. Finished inn Doggy and then decided to sleep. Now was the best part. She slept naked with me for full night and had lots of cuddling. Morning I woke up with her legs on my stomach. In morning she asked if I want to do again but I refused. Booked a cab for her and sent her home. Attaching a pic of hers. I am willing to share her number.

Damage: 8 k for Night.

Body: Average 7.

Face: Beautiful 7.

Attitude: 10 Can't complain for anything.

WIR: Yes.

TonyAthyd
12-03-16, 09:36
Brothers,

I am new at Hyderabad.

There is a party being arranged near Hyderabad by a fellow monger. Near by to Hyderabad in a farmhouse.

How safe is it?

Not sure about the scene here at Hyderabad. Near Delhi / Mumbai / Pune it is not a problem.

Any advise.

LaunchLive
12-03-16, 14:34
If she is in hotel, she is always on the safe side. She / he can check you out in the lobby, etc.

Hello people,

Pic attached.

Thanks..

AkashHot
12-03-16, 17:35
Came across a NE girl lets call her Miss see. Age around 27, Fair, 5. 1' Height and Beautiful. Meeting was set up at 7 PM in a Hotel. She arrived on time. She was wearing a shining party dress, greeted with smile. While I was filling forms at reception, she started taking selfies. Went to room, talked a little bit. She is very talkative and laughs a lot, won't let you feel that you are talking to some stranger. While talking I prepared Vodka for her and in no time we were kissing on sofa. She enjoys kissing a lot. Talked and kisses for one hour. Then came the bomb, she started smoking joint and so did I. After one joint she took off her clothes and was wearing just bikini. A pinkish bra with black panty. And to my surprise she asked me to close lights and turned on TV for music, we danced in underwear for half hour. After that I took her to bed and started deed.
WIR: Yes.Looks like you had a good time brother. Keep going.

SfoCowboy
12-03-16, 19:02
Finally some good review in the forum.

Please share the digits over PM bro.

Came across a NE girl lets call her Miss see. Age around 27, Fair, 5. 1' Height and Beautiful. Meeting was set up at 7 PM in a Hotel. She arrived on time. She was wearing a shining party dress, greeted with smile. While I was filling forms at reception, she started taking selfies. Went to room, talked a little bit. She is very talkative and laughs a lot, won't let you feel that you are talking to some stranger. While talking I prepared Vodka for her and in no time we were kissing on sofa. She enjoys kissing a lot. Talked and kisses for one hour. Then came the bomb, she started smoking joint and so did I. After one joint she took off her clothes and was wearing just bikini. A pinkish bra with black panty. And to my surprise she asked me to close lights and turned on TV for music, we danced in underwear for half hour. After that I took her to bed and started deed. Since I am more into foreplay I played a lot with her soft handful boobs. She then gave me a nice CBJ and then I started in missionary and then finished with her on top. She is clean and has good hygiene. Now we again started kissing while her mobile was playing nice songs for 30 min. After that she smoked another joint and then after some time I went for round 2, this time in Doggy. Finished inn Doggy and then decided to sleep. Now was the best part. She slept naked with me for full night and had lots of cuddling. Morning I woke up with her legs on my stomach. In morning she asked if I want to do again but I refused. Booked a cab for her and sent her home. Attaching a pic of hers. I am willing to share her number.

DeadlyScorpio
12-04-16, 01:57
Brothers,

I am new at Hyderabad.

There is a party being arranged near Hyderabad by a fellow monger. Near by to Hyderabad in a farmhouse.

How safe is it?

Not sure about the scene here at Hyderabad. Near Delhi / Mumbai / Pune it is not a problem.

Any advise.It all depends on how well you know the fellow monger and kind of trust you have on him. One small advice. Don't do anything that you are enjoying comfortable with, if you are not very sure that's it's not safe, just don't go.

JstaCoolGuy
12-04-16, 06:04
Hello people,

Pic attached.

Thanks.Bro,

Can you share her number. I will give her a try. What's the digits.

ArunChatterJee
12-04-16, 11:44
Hey,

I am new to Hyderabad. Is it true that only SPs and indies are available in Hyderabad? Any good brothels? My PM is active.

ArunChatterJee
12-04-16, 11:51
I am new to Hyderabad, can someone please share the number of a decent SP? My PM is active. I can reciprocate in by sharing some Indie contacts in Kolkata. Any help would be helpful.

AkashHot
12-04-16, 12:08
With this one, I think I explored most of the MPs around my area. This was Alpha Tango, above ICICI bank, 4th floor, G. Called them up and fixed an appointment at 2.30 PM and asked the reception guy to assign good friendly Thai therapist. Arrived 20 minutes before and reception guys said all are busy. I said I called and fixed an appointment at 2. 30. After around 10 minutes, he said he will assign someone. I was sure he is going to assign some good Thai therapist, since I already told him on phone. Headed inside and gone to the room. A lady from outside asked to change. I changed and then she came after 5 minutes and started massage. The first thing she asked me was "Sir, dry ya with oil? Understood she is not Thai, SI. I just turned back and saw the lady, trust me guys she was ugly SI lady and FAT. I like busty women but not fat. Asked her to call the reception guy and tell that I want some Thai therapist. I don't know she really gone or not, but came after some time and told that no one else is available. I said okay and asked her to do good massage. After 10/15 minutes, I just realized she don't even have basics skills of massage. Trust me guys, all she was doing was putting lot of oils and just rubbing all over. I just wanted to come out of that place and scold the receptionist guy. But, since I already paid, I thought lets see what else she has to offer. I thought her demand will be less since she don't have much massage skills and she is FAT. Finally she offered only HJ for 2 k. Tried to bargain. My offer was 500 for HJ+TL. She denied. I did not ask her for second time, since she was not that exciting. After some time, she agreed (It works every time, I created the scene such that she gets an impression that I am not that desperate), But could not finalize the deal since I had only 2 k note and there was no change. Started self HJ and took shower and left. Scolded the receptionist guy saying he cheated me. No one will visit if you guys are doing like this. Not going to try any Apple Tea chain in Hyderabad. Honestly, I feel Hyderabad is pretty dry from MP perspective. These MPs are no where close to MPs in other cities. Very few (really few) are good in terms of extras in Hyderabad.

WIR: What do you think?

Pepper1975
12-04-16, 15:28
Revisited the Afro hottie and had a great session. She puts a lot of passion and effort in her job. What an ass. This time posting a pic. Will share in case anybody interested. Looking for NE contacts.

HydMong
12-04-16, 17:43
Hi, could you please share the no. !

WIR: Yes..

PowerStroke54
12-04-16, 18:42
Honestly guys I am really sad and more annoyed that the new members / Regular Members are not at all considerate enough to give a Proper FR nor are they sharing contacts.

I don't want to name anyone, but they say they are willing to share contact and when help is given to them they don't. Have some self Respect people, as it is all about Mutual Understanding and Mutual Respect. Is it really that difficult to return the favor by sharing something or even giving a thank you and an Honest FR?

Be Considerate Guys. This forum existed before you even joined and has been built upon trust.

I don't know what else to say. I have never been so disappointed. I will Keep on Helping New guys or anyone who approaches me.

What I sincerely request is that, if you would not be able to return the favor, then have some dignity and do not contact.

Anyways,

I wish you guys a very happy new year and a Merry Christmas.

2016 has been a pretty eventful year.

All the best.

Cheers.

WhatDHell
12-04-16, 20:23

WIR: Yes.Now that's what I've been looking for. PM her number kind sir!

WhatDHell
12-04-16, 20:38
Bro, check your PM. Sent you a short note regarding you know who.

Jamo Josh
12-05-16, 04:21
Wow!! This is what makes this forum so worth it!

Sure your inbox would be exploding with requests.

Came across a NE girl lets call her Miss see. Age around 27, Fair, 5. 1' Height and Beautiful. Meeting was set up at 7 PM in a Hotel. She arrived on time. She was wearing a shining party dress, greeted with smile. While I was filling forms at reception, she started taking selfies. Went to room, talked a little bit. She is very talkative and laughs a lot, won't let you feel that you are talking to some stranger. While talking I prepared Vodka for her and in no time we were kissing on sofa. She enjoys kissing a lot. Talked and kisses for one hour. Then came the bomb, she started smoking joint and so did I. After one joint she took off her clothes and was wearing just bikini. A pinkish bra with black panty. And to my surprise she asked me to close lights and turned on TV for music, we danced in underwear for half hour. After that I took her to bed and started deed. Since I am more into foreplay I played a lot with her soft handful boobs. She then gave me a nice CBJ and then I started in missionary and then finished with her on top. She is clean and has good hygiene. Now we again started kissing while her mobile was playing nice songs for 30 min. After that

HydMong
12-05-16, 07:49
Hi I got the no of a chic ayes from kukat. ! Can someone tell her feedbqck. !

AkashHot
12-05-16, 12:28
Any help regarding girl friendly hotel is appreciated. Looking for such where we can directly go together without weird look from management.

RaveeBC
12-05-16, 14:54
The park in Somajiguda is the best one.

Any help regarding girl friendly hotel is appreciated. Looking for such where we can directly go together without weird look from management..

SaswatLove
12-05-16, 17:40
Hi I got the no of a chic ayes from kukat. ! Can someone tell her feedbqck. !I have tried to contact her multiple times but no. Of times she was referring to her friend to try first then only she will be available, not sure if this is correct.

Has anyone else tried this chick?

She quoted 2. 5 for her friend and 5. 0 for herself.

Do post an FR if you are going to try her.

Abhimanyu11
12-05-16, 18:42
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some independent afro chick contact. Can anyone please pm me the same. Will be happy to share an independent indie contact if needed.

Thanks,

Abhimanyu.

Arjun Kdd
12-06-16, 09:03
Hi friends,

I am silent watcher in this group from past few months.

Thanks for the so many good reviews, bad experiences, cautions, suggestions.

By with inspiration from others here, I want to share my personal experiences here.

Now I am 34, My first experience in 2002 at Chennai then it continues in many cities & towns like Bangalore, Nagpur, Hyderabad and some other place in AP & TS. So many attempts, most of them had good experiences with memories, few are very bad experiences (Lost Money) in starting. With some precautions now all are going good. Last 5 years in Hyderabad with so many attempts.

As posts going on current experiences, I will post my current experiences from last one month. Total 4 attempts in November. I am little poor in English narration, please obilise.

2nd November.

Normally I will not call to my SPs, I will attempt whenever they call. My budget also from 1500-2000. I will not entertain my SPs above that.

I got call from SP, saying that 1 girl came from Amalapuram and she needs money. I said my requirements regarding color & height. SP said, girl is as per your expectation. Then I went there, as SPs road directions, near KP. 2 floor independent house, one middle aged women at gate, she took me to top floor and introduced to the girl. With little disappointment, as the color was not with my expectation, anyway I thought of try this girl, becaus I know as per my budget I will get these type girls only.

We both went to room, normal room, Started chatting, introduced viceversa. She told some details about her family and why she came to Hyderabad for one week so so so for 5 minutes. She asked me to remove her clothes & she removed main. She is very nice in manner, her body shape also good (after removing her dress). Above medium (not Big) boobs with very fit, nice thighs. I enjoyed with her boobs and she is responding well. Below is shaved and tried with my tongue. Then she started handjob & mouth Job with condom. She came on me, it was nearly 1 minute, then I moved above her in normal position. Her is face is showing so many feelings. After that some 69. I finished in same position. Total 15 minutes session. She removed my condom, and cleaned in bathroom.

I have given 200/- as tip, but she asked me to give little more as she has some problems. I have given 500/, she is very happy & given very good hug with kiss. I said bye & quit from that place.

Damage: 1500+500 k for 1 session.

Body: Average 6.

Face: Beautiful 5.

Attitude: 10 no complaints.

RichDick
12-06-16, 13:20
Hello,

I move recently from the western world. Can any msg me good contacts for hobbying in Hyderabad.

Thanks In advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Siva32
12-06-16, 13:28
He used to post in Loc about GF share. Have visited a year back and lost contact. Please PM if anyone has contact.

BabyKutu
12-06-16, 16:51
The park in Somajiguda is the best one..NO Names on the forum please. Please use PM, if you don't have PM too bad.

BabyKutu
12-07-16, 04:15
He used to post in Loc about GF share. Have visited a year back and lost contact. Please PM if anyone has contact.Assuming you are referring to the one in J-Hills, that be the case the lady got hit by "SYPHILIS". Last I heard was the man was pimping girls. Even if you get in touch please stay away from the duo for hygiene reasons.

Stay Safe.

Dinor
12-07-16, 10:36
So, I visited this MP last week about 7.30 PM on a Sunday tired after a 200 km drive. Massage prices were 3 k and upon asking guy offered 20% discount. The guy who went in ahead of me was offered a foot wash in a bowl outside in the reception. Nice touch I thought. But when I had my turn the masseuse did not give me this and I did not mind that somehow. She was grumpy and wore no smile when she was leading me to the room. From one of the rooms, a guy who was just finished walked out with a relaxed satisfied and fresh wet look. I find it always funny seeing men walk out with some creepy grin on their face. Now, the Thai girl who was assigned to me was V. Petite and presentable. With in a few minutes into massage, my dispo was down and out from my body. Deep tissue made her put in all the effort and I'm a pretty big guy. There were regular touches [Non-English text deleted by Admin] to keep me interested. I was unmoved and just enjoying the massage. Took a power nap in between as well. Towards the final leg of the massage, she started giggling and smiling. Which was not the case when she began. But I knew what she is up to. I didn't show any interest in extras or made any signs or gestures. I love it when they ask me and not make me ask. She touches [Non-English text deleted by Admin] again and asks if I want massage. I nod my head. She knew little or no english. She asked 1 k for HJ and I said I want BJ. She counter offered topless and HJ for 1 k. I touched her breasts and figured she had no boobs and some bloated padded bra was used to give some shape. I stood my ground for BJ. She opened her smartphone and showed me text translated to English that she has mouth ulcer. I gave up and understood BJ won't happen and I lost interest as well. Agreed for just HJ.

HJ was simply out of the world. I got the customary whoa expression. Yeah am well hung. She was a pro as it felt like. Some light rimming and some work on the perineum. Smooth fist pumping on my little one. I began fantasizing about my wife's cousin. Hehe. I came out and headed to shower.

Decor- 7.

Cleanliness- 7.

Massage skills- 8.

Attitude- 3.

HJ skills- 9.5.

Overall experience- 7.5.

Damage: 2.4 for massage and 1 k for HJ. All old notes.

WIR: may be yes.

Recommend to others: 100%.

Thank you for reading my first report.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MaddyJ88
12-07-16, 10:38
If any senior can help with feed back of an SP (Mrs Z) with no ending in 421. Nt sharing pics but quoting low price. Worth a visit and most importantly is it safe?

Cheers.

Dinor
12-07-16, 11:11
Mongers,

This might sound amateurish. But why not. After all am a newbie here.

What is my best bet to find Beautiful well mannered spoken hooker. I understand from the posts on the forum that Newbie don't get help right away. However, I'm activating the PM and persisting for the pointers.

Cheers,

Dino.

AkashHot
12-07-16, 17:05
If any senior can help with feed back of an SP (Mrs Z) with no ending in 421. Nt sharing pics but quoting low price. Worth a visit and most importantly is it safe?
Cheers.Brother,

If the price is too low, I would suggest to avoid it unless and until you have strong recommendation from any seniors. Most of the cases, these kind of SP either they are fraud or not safe or the girl is not hygienic. Anyway, Its up to you to give a try and see how it goes. Tried multiple time, low cost SPs, and trust me this is from my experience I am telling you.

Member #4473
12-07-16, 19:17
I am looking for TV anchors in HYD. Anyone know about how to search and locations (pubs) to visit in order to find the right brokers. Last time I got pissed off with a cheater.Saw your posts. Your PM is not active. If you need real genuine actresses, celebs, TV anchors etc (and no cheating) activate your PM and message me. I will give you all details.

I am in Kolkata and the film industry in Kolkata is also called Tollywood. I guess you need Telugu beauties!

I can only help you with Bengali hot beauties but, of the type you are looking for!

Dinor
12-07-16, 22:06
Hi folks,

Any one had Indie Sirisha contact? Highly appreciate.

HydMong
12-07-16, 23:52
Hi all, can someone give me strong reference for ayesh from kuka'ly. No end 050.

DesiPunter
12-08-16, 04:03
Felt horny and in need of a massage. Zeroed in on the pizza parlor. Another senior had recommended An* over there but that day she wasn't available. The reception recommended another Thai, Am* and since it was my first visit I agreed.

A slightly plump MILF in her 30's, she speaks good English. Massage was pretty good and we chatted about her stay in India and my visits to Thailand. Got quite friendly.

She initiated the request for extras and quoted 2 k for HJ with top access. I started at 1000 and finally agreed at 1.5 k ("no old notes sir".

Bum massage was good, HJ was above average buy nothing outstanding. Boobs not as large as visible from under clothes (padded bra) but a nice handful with tiny nips. Asked her to go slow and finished in under 10 minutes.

Had a shower and while changing later she came in and said she can do BBJ for 3 k. Didn't mention FS but it might be available. Open to outcall but said she can share number after future visits.

Place: 7/10 (curtained room).

Hygiene: 9/10.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: place. Yes, her. No.

Damages: 2400 at counter + 1500 tip.

Dabbang
12-08-16, 04:12
Hi,

I had another session with her. This time we went to a pub. Had some drinks. Danced and came back to Hotel. Had a chocolate kissing which was amazing and then the rest of deed as before.

Now while I was there. She told me that the people to whom I shared her contacts are irritating her too much by asking some weird questions at Odd hours of nights. Like asking her to arrange place or hotel. Insisting on doing something for which she is not comfortable. Quoting wrong prices and being rude. Guys. Take it easy. We are not building a good image of Hyderabad if we do like this.

Came across a NE girl lets call her Miss see. Age around 27, Fair, 5. 1' Height and Beautiful. Meeting was set up at 7 PM in a Hotel. She arrived on time. She was wearing a shining party dress, greeted with smile. While I was filling forms at reception, she started taking selfies. Went to room, talked a little bit. She is very talkative and laughs a lot, won't let you feel that you are talking to some stranger. While talking I prepared Vodka for her and in no time we were kissing on sofa. She enjoys kissing a lot. Talked and kisses for one hour. Then came the bomb, she started smoking joint and so did I. After one joint she took off her clothes and was wearing just bikini. A pinkish bra with black panty. And to my surprise she asked me to close lights and turned on TV for music, we danced in underwear for half hour. After that I took her to bed and started deed. Since I am more into foreplay I played a lot with her soft handful boobs. She then gave me a nice CBJ and then I started in missionary and then finished with her on top. She is clean and has good hygiene..

BabyKutu
12-08-16, 04:14

Cheers.Check PM Bro.

RockRavi
12-08-16, 06:34
I owe you a lot for sharing the contact Dabbang bro. I met her and it was an amazing full night experience. Very much friendly and not a time watcher.

Hi,

I had another session with her. This time we went to a pub. Had some drinks. Danced and came back to Hotel. Had a chocolate kissing which was amazing and then the rest of deed as before.

Now while I was there. She told me that the people to whom I shared her contacts are irritating her too much by asking some weird questions at Odd hours of nights. Like asking her to arrange place or hotel. Insisting on doing something for which she is not comfortable. Quoting wrong prices and being rude. Guys. Take it easy. We are not building a good image of Hyderabad if we do like this.

DesiPunter
12-08-16, 09:29
How many of you are affected by the current currency situation and lying low? If only the girls accepted cards or even paytm.

Dinor
12-08-16, 10:23
Check PM Bro.Sir, you inbox is full. I tried to send you message last night and it bounced. Please clear. Can you help me with Sirisha indie contact.

RajNican
12-08-16, 12:48
You seem to have been more successful than I. And I like slim girls. Do share her digits and your experience. Thanks.Hey,

Seems like you have discovered some thing here man. Do share her digits with me too.

LoverboyJerico
12-08-16, 14:21
Hi guys!

I am going to be in Hyderabad for 2 days starting Monday. Kindly please pass me some reliable contacts!! Thanks in advance to all my brothers here! Also, I haven't heard or read about Nisha recently. She was apparently quite popular on the forum in Hyderabad. Any idea about her too. Please help guys!

Thanks again!

AkashHot
12-08-16, 15:31
How many of you are affected by the current currency situation and lying low? If only the girls accepted cards or even paytm.A lot brother. Its like having money but still feel like don't have and can't use. Badly affected. Could not meet for full night for so long. I taught one girl how to use paytm. She was excited to know.

TuxedoND
12-08-16, 16:24
Hi folks,

I am going to be in Hyderabad for 2 nights in two weeks more. Kindly please share with me some reliable contacts for overnight! Thanks in advance Please help guys!

Thanks again!

BabyKutu
12-08-16, 18:17
Hi guys!

I am going to be in Hyderabad for 2 days starting Monday. Kindly please pass me some reliable contacts!! Thanks in advance to all my brothers here! Also, I haven't heard or read about Nisha recently. She was apparently quite popular on the forum in Hyderabad. Any idea about her too. Please help guys!

Thanks again!She is pretty much in Hyderabad, she bumped her price to 10 K a shot, or 30 minutes which ever is earlier. Wierd but true. She is good, very good but for that price better holes available else where.

AkashHot
12-08-16, 18:40
She is pretty much in Hyderabad, she bumped her price to 10 K a shot, or 30 minutes which ever is earlier. Wierd but true. She is good, very good but for that price better holes available else where.10 k a shot! I don't have her contact and I have never seen her. But just curious is she like model or AH or any film actress or something? I am just trying to understand the justification for 10 k a shot, LOL.

I have been in USA multiple times and banged one old porn actress once and trust me it was close to this price! LOL.

DesiPunter
12-08-16, 19:01
Yep. Nisha is very much here with Vicki. This time I heard they have moved to a house in Tarnaka.

But the question to ask is if any hole is worth 10 k a shot?

WhatDHell
12-08-16, 19:04
Hey,

Seems like you have discovered some thing here man. Do share her digits with me too.Not me man. The original poster. I am yet to try her. I'll be back in Hyderabad soon and will try her.

NriVisit3
12-08-16, 20:11
Hi guys,

I am new to here and need some help from senior members.

I am currently visiting Hyderabad and have last 2 days in the city. I am looking for nude massage from good looking models / TV anchors. If anyone can share contacts, it will be very helpful and complete my trip.

Thanks in advance.

NewtoHyd
12-09-16, 02:58
10 k a shot! I don't have her contact and I have never seen her. But just curious is she like model or AH or any film actress or something? I am just trying to understand the justification for 10 k a shot, LOL.

I have been in USA multiple times and banged one old porn actress once and trust me it was close to this price! LOL.Out of the 30 min, Viki eats your brain for some time. Also Nisha is petite. Not a stunner. At 10 k and time restriction you may have better choices. She is your typical Hyderabad college gal.

BabyKutu
12-09-16, 04:06
10 k a shot! I don't have her contact and I have never seen her. But just curious is she like model or AH or any film actress or something? I am just trying to understand the justification for 10 k a shot, LOL.

I have been in USA multiple times and banged one old porn actress once and trust me it was close to this price! LOL.NOwhere close to model bro. On the contrary she is petite standing tall at 5 Ft. She is cute but cannot be deemed beautiful. She is GFE all the way but way too much of nakhras. I personally don't feel that cost justifies her stature and demeanor.

MaddyJ88
12-09-16, 04:22
NOwhere close to model bro. On the contrary she is petite standing tall at 5 Ft. She is cute but cannot be deemed beautiful. She is GFE all the way but way too much of nakhras. I personally don't feel that cost justifies her stature and demeanor.I too had a word with Vicky a wk back. And yes they are based out of the area pointed in recent post. And 10 k a shot is something I couldn't digest. And mostly am a 2 shot guy and interestingly he quoted 20 k FR tht. Who quotes double for two shots!

How so ever good she is, rate has to be controlled. For 20 k I can fly back and fro to BKK from Hyderabad! Request all to avoid her.

Cheers.

KapurSaab
12-09-16, 04:25
Tried Miss Koi. She was young and cute. Gave a lot of hints and straight away quoted 5 k for B2B, and 2 k for HJ. Moreover she was adamant on this price without any intent of reducing a penny. Massage was good, I did not accept the offer and she did not accept the counter offer, after a nice massage I came back.

Same place tried Miss Jia, she is OK to do everything but was very smelly so came back after a massage in 40 min itself.

Two times disappointment.

Looking for any recommendation and wanted to know why is this famous. Receptionist gave the name she Myntra, Nana, Ann, Vom. Any suggestion and recommendation is welcome.

Kapur.

Mahesh3056
12-09-16, 10:31
I got these pics from a SP, any reviews.

WhatDHell
12-09-16, 13:44
Hi guys,

I am currently visiting Hyderabad and have last 2 days in the city. I am looking for nude massage from good looking models / TV anchors. If anyone can share contacts, it will be very helpful and complete my trip.

Thanks in advance.You are quite an optimist my friend. Best of luck in finding your model / actress!

RajNican
12-10-16, 02:07
Hi,

A newbie here. I saw this from you a long time back. Would be happy if you are able to share the nos to reach out to her. Also, would it be OK to refer you if it is possible to share.

Thanks,

Rajni

Hi guys,

This is my first FR here. As posted earlier I have tried the bird today. The location is K'pur. I have gone with lot of excitement in the evening. I have entered in the apartment and checked the bird. Needless to say, she is the same one. However I feel she looks much pretty in the pic than in real. As bro BeautyAdmirer quoted she is indeed calm and charming. She is from Mumbai and knows little bit of Telugu.

Started the thing with nice chitchat and then she started kissing me all over. She then went for BBBJ and It is very good. I quickly asked her to stop it as I am too excited. Then we tried the missionary and finally climaxed in Doggy.

It was all together very nice experience and VFM..

AkashHot
12-10-16, 05:30
I too had a word with Vicky a wk back. And yes they are based out of the area pointed in recent post. And 10 k a shot is something I couldn't digest. And mostly am a 2 shot guy and interestingly he quoted 20 k FR tht. Who quotes double for two shots!
How so ever good she is, rate has to be controlled. For 20 k I can fly back and fro to BKK from Hyderabad! Request all to avoid her.
Cheers.Guys,

What I am hearing from Babukuttu sir and Maddy, lets boycott Nisha. Let her feel that earning money is not that easy. Hope that will teach her a lesson. These kind of girls are trying to fly just because of us.

Why would anyone go for 20 k for 2 shots, if she is not a model or AH or any celebrity or porn star! If I add 30 k more, I could go to Bangkok and have fun with far more high qualities girl and come back and sleep peacefully without any regret. If someone even don't want to spend 30 k, they can go to any of the red light area in Mumbai, Delhi or Calcutta and get far more quality girls with that price. As Babykuttu sir mentioned, I am sure she will have lot of unnecessary nakhras even if we pay 20 k. FYI: I have neither tried Nisha nor I have seen her pics, But after reading all the recent post about her, this is what I feel and wanted to share with you guys.

AkashHot
12-10-16, 05:32
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.Brother,

You are looking for nude massage from Models and TV anchors, if I am reading it correctly! You must be kidding right!

AkashHot
12-10-16, 05:36
Tried Miss Koi. She was young and cute. Gave a lot of hints and straight away quoted 5 k for B2B, and 2 k for HJ. Moreover she was adamant on this price without any intent of reducing a penny. Massage was good, I did not accept the offer and she did not accept the counter offer, after a nice massage I came back.

Same place tried Miss Jia, she is OK to do everything but was very smelly so came back after a massage in 40 min itself.
Two times disappointment.
Looking for any recommendation and wanted to know why is this famous. Receptionist gave the name she Myntra, Nana, Ann, Vom. Any suggestion and recommendation is welcome.

Kapur.AT is loosing its market day by day. Its a crap all over Hyderabad. I have multiple post on poor service from AT. You may hardly find one or two good bird but if you go after 2/3 months you will see new bird arrived. Most of the Thai girls are on contract basis for all these places. So, its very difficult to catch one bird and stick to it. Anyway, good luck buddy!

BabyKutu
12-10-16, 08:04
You may hardly find one or two good bird but if you go after 2/3 months you will see new bird arrived. Most of the Thai girls are on contract basis for all these places. So, its very difficult to catch one bird and stick to it. Anyway, good luck buddy!The agency that provides and manages the thai girls is the same for almost all SPA's using thai girls hence they get rotated between the different Thai Spa's. Most of these girls are from PHat Pong. Isaan which borders on being a pro churner. Anyways, that said most of these masseuse are very commercial in nature hence don't expect a lot. Infact they are brought into this country on the guise of making a killing. Hence be kind to yourself and walk away from the deal if it doesn't suit your need or pocket. Save up and go to Bangkok and bang as you like for half the price.

HotGuyHyd
12-10-16, 09:13
Thanks much Dabbang bro. I had her on Thursday night in my flat. It was a good experience for 8 k.

Hi,

DesiPunter
12-10-16, 13:19
Ms K of KPHB WhatsApped me about fresh stock with her - 3 girls in 20's and 3 MILF. The girls look nice.

She asked me not to share the pix so honoring her request. If interested please contact her. I might not visit for some time due to cash crunch. She is OK with bank transfer but I am not opting for it due to risk of discovery at home.

Demonetization has taken a toll on her and she was complaining about reduced business. Time is ripe for bargains so if you have the cash, check them out.

AkashHot
12-10-16, 15:24
The agency that provides and manages the thai girls is the same for almost all SPA's using thai girls hence they get rotated between the different Thai Spa's. Most of these girls are from PHat Pong. Isaan which borders on being a pro churner. Anyways, that said most of these masseuse are very commercial in nature hence don't expect a lot. Infact they are brought into this country on the guise of making a killing. Hence be kind to yourself and walk away from the deal if it doesn't suit your need or pocket. Save up and go to Bangkok and bang as you like for half the price.Completely agree with you Babykutu sir! I have explored dozens of spa / beauty parlors and trust me Hyderabad is not that happening compared to other cities. Yes, you get extras lot of places but not that what I am looking for. Couple of cities you get HJ+B2B+FS with nominal tips. But, unfortunately Hyderabad is not in the list!

WhatDHell
12-10-16, 16:38
Tried her recently. She's very friendly and seems good company. I will not repeat her as I am into slim girls and she is plump, but if that does not bother you, go for it!

She's managed by a SP and is like semi-indie.

Dabbang
12-10-16, 16:56
Is this about Seema NE girl?

Tried her recently. She's very friendly and seems good company. I will not repeat her as I am into slim girls and she is plump, but if that does not bother you, go for it!

She's managed by a SP and is like semi-indie.

Dabbang
12-10-16, 16:58
Welcome. That is what this forum is for.

Thanks much Dabbang bro. I had her on Thursday night in my flat. It was a good experience for 8 k.

DesiPunter
12-10-16, 17:55

She's managed by a SP and is like semi-indie.Are you referring to the same girl Dabbang wrote about?

In the pic posted by him, she did not look plump!

MaddyJ88
12-10-16, 18:12
Guys,

What I am hearing from Babukuttu sir and Maddy, lets boycott Nisha. Let her feel that earning money is not that easy. Hope that will teach her a lesson. These kind of girls are trying to fly just because of us.

Why would anyone go for 20 k for 2 shots, if she is not a model or AH or any celebrity or porn star! If I add 30 k more, I could go to Bangkok and have fun with far more high qualities girl and come back and sleep peacefully without any regret. If someone even don't want to spend 30 k, they can go to any of the red light area in Mumbai, Delhi or Calcutta and get far more quality girls with that price. As Babykuttu sir mentioned, I am sure she will have lot of unnecessary nakhras even if we pay 20 k. FYI: I have neither tried Nisha nor I have seen her pics, But after reading all the recent post about her, this is what I feel and wanted to share with you guys.True that bro. I came bk from Pattaya some days back, and its not an exaggeration that in 30 k INR you can have a ball there for 2-3 days. This doesn't included flights and hotel. So max 60 k for the full trip. And service of Thai gals in Pattaya is unmatched. Westernes run to Pattaya only for the service level of the Thai gals. For eg. Last night in Pattaya I went to room (with a gal ) at around 5 am after a too good party night. Had to checkout and leave for BKK by 12 but was late to get up. I had to just tell the gal am getting late. I was in bathroom and she packed my complete luggage. All neatly packed.

On multiple time I had some money lying around in the room and not even a single gal touched anything anytime.

They are very professional in there service. Some bad experiences happen too once in a while.

In the end its Pattaya over WGs like Nisha any day!

Serenity12
12-11-16, 02:11
Hi there,

I have only visited spa once a while ago but no this one.

Could you message me her name & contact number.

Thanks,

Serenity12.

WhatDHell
12-11-16, 03:13
Are you referring to the same girl Dabbang wrote about?

In the pic posted by him, she did not look plump!Yes. Same girl.

WhatDHell
12-11-16, 03:15
Is this about Seema NE girl?Yes bro. She seems very busy. Doing full night everyday plus one or two shots during the day.

IndoScot
12-11-16, 04:41
Asking urgently, Does anyone have any report of any activity being offered at the Taj Falaknuma resort? I am staying here and got a crazy massage yesterday with lots of bum massage but didn't want to ask further, but was getting the right hints.

Can help out if anyone ever comes to Delhi, so any help for a visitor will definitely be appreciated! Thanks.

KBang
12-11-16, 08:09
Visiting Hyderabad next week. Request members on this forum to share some good Indie or SP contacts.

TrollTroller
12-11-16, 09:47
Can anyone share Vani working number, one of our seniors gave a number (101) but it isn't working.Hi bro,

Were you able to get Vani or can share any other genuine contact near LB nagar / Dilsukhnagar?

Thanks

TrollTroller
12-11-16, 10:13
Hi bros,

Can anybody share indie contacts / SP contacts in and around these areas (Dilsukhnagar / Malakpet)?

Thanks.

PapilonInSpire
12-11-16, 11:25
Hi,

Any reviews on this WG. Sp no. Ending with 133.

BabyKutu
12-11-16, 13:01
Asking urgently, Does anyone have any report of any activity being offered at the Taj Falaknuma resort? Nope. Clean as a whistle. They monitor every guest movement because of lot of VIP movement. Very legit massage.

HydMong
12-11-16, 17:10
Rani from mad, became pimp she showed three gals, selected a dusky look gal, took her to my place, had a chat for 10 min and started the deed on sofa, no DFK, boobe are okay, CBJ, then entered her in miss but it was nice bang with her as she too enjoying the deed, she told that Not a regular in this, which is open lie of every gal. And the second one was same. Nothing different,

Damage 6 k two pops (best one is 4. 5 k two pops).

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 6/10 (little hairy).

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: yes (if need only Telugu gal).

DesiPunter
12-11-16, 17:23
Asking urgently, Does anyone have any report of any activity being offered at the Taj Falaknuma resort? I am staying here and got a crazy massage yesterday with lots of bum massage but didn't want to ask further, but was getting the right hints.

Can help out if anyone ever comes to Delhi, so any help for a visitor will definitely be appreciated! Thanks.Bro,

If you can afford to stay at Falaknuma, you don't need to hunt for contacts in this forum. HiFi contacts will find you themselves! LOL!

DesiPunter
12-11-16, 17:24
Rani from mad, became pimp she showed three gals, selected a dusky look gal, took her to my place.Does Rani no longer provide in call location at her place there?

Jk Cool
12-11-16, 18:35
Guys,

After chatting on a popular site, clicked with a Gal, who claimed she was from Africa and asking for 5 K for 1 hour own place, I didn't try her, if any one interested I can share for exchange with Hyderabad Inde.

HydMong
12-11-16, 19:26
She is providing but I took her to my place as it is nearby to my place.

Does Rani no longer provide in call location at her place there?.

IndoScot
12-12-16, 05:11
LOL Thats not the point though. The heat of these high end places can sometimes make you more excited. Actually I have never received a bum massage like I have here, hence was asking!

Bro,

If you can afford to stay at Falaknuma, you don't need to hunt for contacts in this forum. HiFi contacts will find you themselves! LOL!

HydMong
12-12-16, 05:25
Was therapist a NE or thai or Indian. ! What wad the damage that occurred.

LOL Thats not the point though. The heat of these high end places can sometimes make you more excited. Actually I have never received a bum massage like I have here, hence was asking!.

DesiPunter
12-12-16, 08:18
LOL Thats not the point though. The heat of these high end places can sometimes make you more excited. Actually I have never received a bum massage like I have here, hence was asking!You could've as well popped the question about extras. At worst you'll get a "No" for an answer and the massage would continue. If your assumption of those hints was indeed true then you would've scored.

Never hesitate to ask.

Hardy4
12-12-16, 09:14
I'll be in Vijayawada for a few hours this Thursday. Can someone share any reliable digits for Vijayawada urgently? I can reciprocate with many digits in Delhi!

I'm counting on some good Samaritans on this forum!

PapilonInSpire
12-12-16, 11:20
Hi Buddies,

Any feedback on this WG and SP would be appreciated. SP no. Ending with 133.

Puneet1234
12-12-16, 12:10
Hello dear seniors and other members,

I am back in Hyderabad from California for few days now and feels good. Looking for some action and need your help so badly!

I tried calling my 2 old SP but no response and one even said wrong number LOL! Looking for some indie or trusted SP for best GFE please. Not willing to spend more than 6 k for 2 pops but depends!

Waiting to get a PM from any of you wonderful people! Please. I would help in some way for sure!

Thanks.

PapilonInSpire
12-12-16, 12:30
Does Rani no longer provide in call location at her place there?Bro,

The last I heard from Rani was that she is pregnant.

RajNican
12-12-16, 12:38
Guys,

I was going through the snaps and found this lady Swetha in Gachibowli snaps. Can someone share the contacts to reach out to her? My PM is active and it would be a great help.

Thanks.

IndoScot
12-12-16, 13:04
It was a NE therapist. There was no damage at all. The bum massage was totally part of their normal product offering.

Was therapist a NE or thai or Indian. ! What wad the damage that occurred.

RajNican
12-12-16, 13:16
Hi,

I am new here, and wanted to check if you will be able to share this contact. Would have been happy to share any contacts, but since new, not helpful now. Please do see if possible to share.

Thanks.

Ready to share the contact in return of As Rao nagar girl.

RajNican
12-12-16, 13:19
Hi Abhishek,

Possible to share the details of contacting her. Would be happy to share if I get any contacts myself. New here, and so checking with the seniors. PM is active though.

Thanks.

Well I got the contact of the SP from a fellow monger in ISG and many thanks to him as his reference helped me. I went to a flat in Panjagutta area and it was homely environment. The room was air conditioned and clean. Anyway, I met the girl, Poonam, who was in Hyderabad on a contract and she is from Mumbai (everybody is from there. She talks a lot and we chatted for around 10 minutes before removing any cloth. She gave me nice BBJ though she was a little shy about DATY. After that we had a nice missionary and I was done. She is a very nice as a person. Below are the ratings:

Damage: 5 K.

Boobs: small so 5/10.

Pussy: 8/10 tight, she said she is new in business.

GFE: 7/10 she was eager to please but is not experienced enough.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: maybe.

Dabbang
12-12-16, 18:23
Sharing is caring. I am glad that you enjoyed.

I owe you a lot for sharing the contact Dabbang bro. I met her and it was an amazing full night experience. Very much friendly and not a time watcher.

Dabbang
12-12-16, 18:28
Called Seema for a third session. I have developed a liking for her. And with repetitive sessions she has become even more interesting in bed and in behavior. This session's highlight was striptease on cam on a website where strangners have video chat.

Kumar1825
12-12-16, 21:35
Tried this one just an hour back. This is again a popular one. Easily available in NB. Booked and appointment and asked them to assign good friendly Thai therapist. I think the lady in reception understood my word. Was there 10 minutes before my appointment time. Took 5 minutes to be in the MR. From starting she pulled down my dispo intentionally but she behaved as if its normal and unintentional. Was continuously touching my balls. Once I flipped over, she was almost pressing my jny and balls. That's was a great trigger and my jny was hungry from that point of time. But I did not say a single word for extras. I thought let her give more hints and I can enjoy in the mean time. Hahhahha. She did it again and looked at me. Again did not utter a single word. At last she complemented my jny saying that its long and said massage is done and if I want any extras. She herself brought it down to 1 k for TL and HJ and I bargained for down access from outside. She was looking at my jny and not sure what she was thinking but agreed finally. Couldn't resist more, came in 4/5 minutes only since it was due for so long Immediately I offered her outside for bang bang. She was laughing and initially said no. But then finally agreed with 8 k only on Saturday. She has holiday only on Saturday. I asked her number, did not give immediately. Said later. I said OK. I went for shower and around 10 minutes later I was almost done with shower and guess what, She herself came and was calling me darling do you want my number! I said yes. She said its 7 k. Shared her number and okay for outside bang bang. One humble request guys, please don't get over excited, let them tell about their donation and keep bargaining. The price will definitely come down. I think they increase the tips for extra based on your excitation. Again no offense, just what I realized. I paid 2 k for TL and HJ for the same. But this time, I controlled a bit and price came down to 1 k.Which MP are you referring to? Please PM.

PowerStroke54
12-12-16, 22:53
Hi,

I found the girls pic to be cute. Would you mind sharing her digits?

Hi,

Did any one try her. SP quoting 15 k for night.

Would love to hear some feedback.

PowerStroke54
12-12-16, 23:07
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=221212&d=1431170276

Guys,

Please do let me know. She looks sexy and hot. Will be really happy to fuck her.

HotGuyHyd
12-13-16, 00:06
Haha. Bro I only showed her about this and we played like that for 2 hours. It was fun.

Called Seema for a third session. I have developed a liking for her. And with repetitive sessions she has become even more interesting in bed and in behavior. This session's highlight was striptease on cam on a website where strangners have video chat.

PrinceForU
12-13-16, 07:49
Haha. Bro I only showed her about this and we played like that for 2 hours. It was fun.Hi,

Any body have Dilsuknagar area pointers PM me.

Mirchi9
12-13-16, 08:26
The Sikkim plump gal was good in bed but smokes lot of weed and too frequently, which can create some irritation (if you don't like it).

She wanted 75% through paytm (25% to agent), so got my new 2 k notes saved.

Had a short round after she came. 2nd round went for too long that she got tired and slept, but I couldn't finish.

In the morning she asked me to continue and 2nd went into 3rd.

1st time she started with a BBBJ but shifted to CBJ. Next 2 times she literally ate her candy out.

Watched some porn to spice up the 2nd session.

Body: avg (6/10).

Face: OK (7/10).

Pussy: tight enough and clean (7/10).

VFM: 10/10.

One can even try a 2 HR session for 5 k if not interested in hosting her for a night.

Kiss666
12-13-16, 10:51
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me contact for erotic or normal chat on whatsapp. I don't want paid chat. I saw many in locanto advertising paid fun chat. They are all fake need some genuine girl or woman contact.

HydMong
12-13-16, 11:40
Can someone share mirror wali no. !

Shurbe
12-13-16, 14:32
Hi guys,

In Hyderabad for this week. Do share some contacts. Can reciprocate Bangalore ones.

Regards.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4483
12-13-16, 16:23
Hi,

Did any one try her. SP quoting 15 k for night.

Would love to hear some feedback.She is too fatty and mechanical. Even not worth for 8 k.

Mkc111
12-13-16, 18:08
I'll be in Vijayawada for a few hours this Thursday. Can someone share any reliable digits for Vijayawada urgently? I can reciprocate with many digits in Delhi!

I'm counting on some good Samaritans on this forum!Sent you a PM.

BabyKutu
12-13-16, 18:16
Can someone share mirror wali no. !Bro. Check PM.

AKBaba
12-13-16, 19:30
Visiting Hyderabad from Chennai and some ISG friends did share some contacts in PM. Break through yet to happen on Indes as some are non responsive and some are not to my liking. But have been in touch with an SP for a while and finally figured a deal. For a long time with the attached pic. Place is a flat in K Hills off J Hills. He directed me to a decent 2 bhk. Inside was a Baai who opened the door quietly and asked me to come in. Paid in Old currency as got into the room. 3 birds and I picked her. The bedroom had a new mattress with the plastic sheet on LOL. Then managed to put some linen. Started the deed with BBJ. And I wanted the first session to be a BJ end so went with that. After a while Johny was reluctant and took a while. Did some chitchat with this Mumbai Bird. Usual Blah. She was cooperative with no DFK though. But then I wasn't really up for it literally LOL. It's a man thing sometimes. Did some fooling around and left. All said and done SP and Chic were genuine. Paid 5 k for a long term 2 Romp Session but ended up with a Good Orgasmic BBJ. Even mongering has its P and L. You make up the loss and gain. Overall good contact for future. No Fuck. But no Mind Fuck either. Point to Self and Friends. Shamelessly beat down the cost with the SP and no qualms even if you are an outsider. I brought it down from 8 k to 5 k and well to make the most of it is purely ones call on bed. Will be here few days. And explore more FRs which are more of establishing legit PRs. SP has a blog as well and photos match actual profiles.

LickMyDikk
12-13-16, 19:53
Dear brothers,

I'm placed in Hyderabad please let me know any indies or SPs looking for the night. Cheers, LMD.

PowerStroke54
12-13-16, 20:22
She looks very hot! Can anyone tell me her name and PM me the digits?

I called regular SP and went to his place near a famous govt hospital in heart of the city, at Pjgutta.

She is a North gal at 27-29 yrs.

Given good BBBJ. Wot and doggy.

Damage: 2000+500.

PrinceForU
12-13-16, 20:31
Bro. Check PM.Please PM also.

Hardy4
12-14-16, 01:15
Sent you a PM.I didn't get your PM yet. Can you please resend it?

Thanks in advance!

KumarMJ
12-14-16, 02:45
Hi brothers,

I have this contact of an aunty since long time. Her ass is very tempting and look is also very sexy. Has anyone tried her. She also has porn vid in some porn site and also worked in be grade movies.

Pic attached for reference.

I want to try her during my next visit. Requested seniors to throw some light on service and charges.

SamkhanVery very long post, but still searching to get her contact, seniors can you please help?

Mirchi9
12-14-16, 03:33
Amy at MS GB could be in her early 30's (she said 31), has good hands and nice tongue (for BJ).

Quoted 4 k but brought her down to 3 k for BBBJ, TL etc.

She traveled and worked in different countries but 1st time in Hyderabad.

Speaks decent Eng. Can try if you have new.

Counter: 2 k (card or cash).

Tip: 3 k (cash).

Mirchi9
12-14-16, 03:38
After my post last night, many have requested her contact thru PMs but most of them did not bother to clear their inboxes.

So, sending replies only to those who had enough space.