PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Masked Guy
08-25-10, 17:20
Thanks chengiz for the advice. With the recent arrests, I think hyd is pretty dry.

Give Kaveri a miss. Its crap.

I tried it once and was taken for a ride. A really long one literally.

And the girls. I better not talk about it. Real absolute shit.

Save your money. Have a good dinner and shag off.

Chen

[QUOTE=Masked Guy]Hello, fellow mongers, found this contact from CL. Ka***I living in Moti Nagar. I was also able to find a report from our forum here about the same contact, however it was not a FR & I could not figure

Casanova9
08-26-10, 17:20
Now HYD is completely dry except few indipendent hw TYPE non-professional / part time individuals.

I hope it is short time dryness for 10 - 20 days.

Mrpusa
08-27-10, 15:16
Now HYD is completely dry except few indipendent hw TYPE non-professional / part time individuals.

I hope it is short time dryness for 10 - 20 days.

At one time during the Nizam's rule, 17th century-1947, Hyd had as many as 20,000 protitutes!

Bowled Over
08-28-10, 18:36
At one time during the Nizam's rule, 17th century-1947, Hyd had as many as 20,000 protitutes!

Let us all try to vote for the Nizam to return !

Ace of Hearts
08-28-10, 19:44
Let us all try to vote for the Nizam to return !

LOL!!!

He wont leave you with any money to even eat properly!! forget money for mongering !!

Member #1043
09-09-10, 08:51
Replied to ad on CL and get contact of this independent girl. Picture attached.

Delta1
09-09-10, 17:37
Got my PMs activated. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

K

Hi,

I am new to HYD, recently moved here. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with the mongering stuff. I request fellow mongers to send me details. I would gladly do the same when I gather few of my own.

Thanks and regards

Beer Belly
09-10-10, 01:34
So, to repeat what Satrai2000 said on the Bombay threads, what would happen if you had stated the name of the location as Dilsukhnagar? Even more so since you had not attached any pictures that would have compromised a girl who "worked" that area, to make any risk of identity impossible?
Replied to ad on CL and get contact of this independent girl. Picture attached.

Masked Guy
09-10-10, 16:30
Replied to ad on CL and get contact of this independent girl. Picture attached.Hey did she tell her name as Aarti or Himaja? Did she say she's 24 yrs old, 36 30 36, 68kgs, chubby & brown. And 10K fr 2 hrs, only incalls?

This so called aarti or himaja had shared her pics with me & paying 10K fr her is certainly not worth it. Jst curious to knw if you are talking about the same or someone else? Pl let me knw as I'd like to try if she's different.

U Matter
09-13-10, 21:15
No reports off-late. Planning a visit sometime next week. Is it worth trying some independents ? Is it worth following ads - just in case independents do not work out? I have some independent contacts whom I have not tried.

Pls advise

Delta1
09-14-10, 06:41
Well not sure yet. I did try few contacts from CL and they are up and willing. Planned for the weekend so won't know till they are tested out. On the phone at least they were stright forward in telling the location and prices and about the girls.

If I were you I would go with independents even if it costs a bit high for sake of security and surefire fun.

Let us know how it works out and if anything is worthwhile. Just so you know I am new to hyd as well and still yet to find a reliable provider/contacts. ISG hasn't been so helpful so far.

All the best.

No reports off-late. Planning a visit sometime next week. Is it worth trying some independents ? Is it worth following ads - just in case independents do not work out? I have some independent contacts whom I have not tried.

Pls advise

Delta1
09-14-10, 16:12
Hello everyone,

After looking for contacts and unable to find any then I started looking for MPs as last resort. Through a friend of mine got a number for a MP running between Gr.... P..K hotel and Ame....et. When I initially called the lady said no service for men. So I called my friend and he said just go there directly. Went there this friday as it was a holiday. She said other staff were not available and had only one. She was 5/10, a bit dark and a bit plump. Since I was really in need just as for a normal massage and went in. The message itself was decent enough. Since being first time I didn't ask for anything and was waiting and watching what happens. After my back was done she said to turn around. She finished my legs and hands and started on my chest and tummy. She paid extra attention on the chest around nipples and it got me aroused. After massaging for 10 mins around the chest she went and started with a HJ with out asking. HJ itself was good, gentle touch and paid attention to sensitive areas. Since this was going I started to fell her up. She didn't object touching her ass over pants or boobs over tee shirt. Feeling bold I put hand under her shirt and felt around. No objection there as well. Asked if she would remove tee shirt and remove bra, she simply said please lift up the tee shirt and the bra which I gladly did. Being first time didn't ask for anything more and took a hot shower after I was done and came back.

Overall experience good but not great.

Girl : 5/10
Cooperation : 7/10
FS : don't know yet.
Damages: 1250 at counter + 200 tip
WIR: may be if new staff come or if no other options.

Any Help for some contacts is appreciated.
Thanks everyone

Hyd Pal
09-17-10, 08:32
Thanks for the report Delta1.

Can you tell the location of the MP?

Raja 1968
09-17-10, 10:56
Thanks for the detail.

Visited today and found the same. No other girls available. The same lady. She did ask after the massage whether HJ to be done. Why should I refuse. Tipped her and walked out.

Hello everyone,

After looking for contacts and unable to find any then I started looking for MPs as last resort. Through a friend of mine got a number for a MP running between Gr.... P..K hotel and Ame....et. When I initially called the lady said no service for men. So I called my friend and he said just go there directly. Went there this friday as it was a holiday. She said other staff were not available and had only one. She was 5/10, a bit dark and a bit plump. Since I was really in need just as for a normal massage and went in. The message itself was decent enough. Since being first time I didn't ask for anything and was waiting and watching what happens. After my back was done she said to turn around. She finished my legs and hands and started on my chest and tummy. She paid extra attention on the chest around nipples and it got me aroused. After massaging for 10 mins around the chest she went and started with a HJ with out asking. HJ itself was good, gentle touch and paid attention to sensitive areas. Since this was going I started to fell her up. She didn't object touching her ass over pants or boobs over tee shirt. Feeling bold I put hand under her shirt and felt around. No objection there as well. Asked if she would remove tee shirt and remove bra, she simply said please lift up the tee shirt and the bra which I gladly did. Being first time didn't ask for anything more and took a hot shower after I was done and came back.

Thanks everyone

Delta1
09-19-10, 06:39
Found another MP in somaji. Girls between 4.8. One of the had a cute face.

Counter: 1200 for normal massage. 1800 for b2b. HJ complimentary.

There were 3 girls when I went.

While leaving the girl said they do full service as well.

Girls: 4-8

Experience: 7

WIR: Yes

U Matter
09-27-10, 21:42
Had been to the city on a 2-day stay. First day was a busy one with work and second day was a chill-out day. Had a stock of 4 numbers of independents. Thanks to the prompt PM by a senior. So started calling them. 2 out of 4 were not reachable in calls spread over 2. 3 hrs. One more did not have a great reputation in forum. In fact, senior had indicated to keep this number as last option. So was left out with only 1 number. Called this number with great desperation. Girl indicated that unless she gets a referrer digits or call from referrer, she would not be comfy.

She did not budge-in for any form of convincing. Understood her POV given the LE activities in the city off-late. So stopped calling her (never know if this might trigger some other trouble like the butterfly in chaos theorem).

So started my search on net. I recollected that sometime back there was a reasonable feedback on a guy named P***r on the forum. So, called-up this guy and a lady/girl picked up quoting whopping 7K for 2 hrs. With a little prolonged bargaining, brought it down to 5K.

These guys started giving verification/confirmation calls to my room number at hotel! I was told that one of the best of their team would be brought to hotel on outcall basis as it was raining badly and I would not be able to reach Mad***your where they operate from.

I kept my fingers crossed as it calls for a real luck to get a good-looking girl in such deals. Well, I was not disappointed when I saw the girl who reached hotel by 6. 15pm (quoted that delay was due to Ganesh Visarjan traffic diversions in the city). Real good-looking petite babe with nice firm boobs and great ass with slim body. Said she was from Bangalore on visit to the city (stereotype stories!).

Her looks, height and weight already made my johnny spring up.

As she said that she was pursuing "modelling" (who cares!), I asked her how erotic she could pose, which she readily agreed with a restriction that I should not take any photos. After a bit of kissing, sucking, fondling and

Cuddling, she took me to bath and washed my johnny. Asked if I liked BBBJ which I politely refused and asked her to go on with CBJ (Real great sucker she was!) which she did with me standing up and her lying by her side

- surprising that she asked me to finger her after carefully examining my fingers. I was almost on verge of CIM, she stopped BJ and started biting my nips and kissed me all over. She was wet by this time and asked me to take

Her on mish which I was glad to do. After mish, I asked her to go on doggy which she readily accepted and I had a very sensuous release

Act was concluded with more hugging and kissings. Ordered some juice and she dressed-up and left.

She refused photos and to share the digits. Which was sad.

Looks: 8/10

Cooperation / Attitude: 8/10

Cost of pleasure: 5K + Rs. 750 tips (thought its deserving for a great sucker and fu**er!)

Not sure if 5K is too much given current status of Hyderabad (as indicated at the beginning very poor response prevails from indeis as well as normal providers)

Member #1043
09-28-10, 13:51
There seems to be a new poster on hyderabad CL with different names and numbers and dashes in numbers. They all seem to be the same person and I wanted to check if anyone has tried the services?

Naidu 2009
10-06-10, 10:28
Hello Guys,

I see multiple classifieds in the erotic services section of Adoos. Did any body have some experiences?

Cheers,

N2k9

Casanova9
10-17-10, 19:34
Dear Hyderabad mongers,

What is the latest condition at Necklace Road / Tankbund / Banjarahills SW about timepass in car?

Fathood
10-23-10, 03:58
Tried all my contacts but none was alive as these were pretty old ones.

Tried various searches and was able to hit few MP's. One MP walla straight away said no massage only FS!.

Reached the place asap. WOW the girl was too good. Claimed to be 23 maybe in her late 20's but awesome performance.

From the intital ST extended to LT.

Man she was all over me and was making me fly!

Will defently visit again and harden the contact.

Can share the digit with seniors/proven mongers.

Fathood
10-24-10, 12:15
Thanks a lot Delta1.

Went there today..the girl is more mechanical..and she expects little boy to get up once she touches and that without any co-operation from here.

at last (looks like it was for the tip) she let me feel her completely and using this chance I fingered her and arouse her (no otherway!) and got a nice HJ.

Hello everyone,

Thanks everyone

Hotcouple6932
10-25-10, 07:39
Hello, seniors any update's about pick up joints in hyd. I have heard we can get some in sec bad bus stop and opp nimms is it true. Please guide me

Princearain
10-29-10, 00:14
Hi Guys,

Been a long time since my last visit to the forum and also to hyderabad. So the situation is not very bright ! Any idea if Pr*@$ place is closed for good? Also how is the dance bar scene in hyd? Will appreciate any responses

Jaishankararyan
10-31-10, 16:11
Today I was desperate to fulfill my Johnny and went looking for an MP. Looked on the internet and found one called Ve**s in Begumpet near the Ford showroom. Tried reaching the phone number on the internet but found that the number no longer exists. Tired few other and it was all flop!

Should have tried the MPs contact in today's classifieds.

Well. If you know any MPs or independent in and around LB Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Uppal, Vanasthalipuram, Nagole. Then please let me know the contact details.

Raja 1968
11-01-10, 10:52
Since you don't have PM there is very little help available.

Try taking the lane adjacent to S**B**a temple and keep going straight till you find a Polyc*in*c on your left. Check the place. Not many choices.

Today I was desperate to fulfill my Johnny and went looking for an MP. Looked on the internet and found one called Ve**s in Begumpet near the Ford showroom. Tried reaching the phone number on the internet but found that the number no longer exists. Tired few other and it was all flop!

Should have tried the MPs contact in today's classifieds.

Well. If you know any MPs or independent in and around LB Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Uppal, Vanasthalipuram, Nagole. Then please let me know the contact details.

Princearain
11-07-10, 03:59
Hello Guys,

I see multiple classifieds in the erotic services section of Adoos. Did any body have some experiences?

Cheers,

N2k9I would suggest take it for the team and try one or two and post your experiences?

Aussielondon
11-08-10, 18:44
Can anyone suggest (or PM) me the details of a reasonably good looking girl who will happily keep me busy for a few hours/days?

Casanova9
11-13-10, 17:26
Can anyone suggest (or PM) me the details of a reasonably good looking girl who will happily keep me busy for a few hours/days?There are many girls / independent ladies to keep you happy in hyderabad for few hours / days, services are little costly and confidential in Hyderabad compare to Mumbai and other cities.

MaximusBibicus
11-13-10, 21:48
Hello Hyderabad,

I'm visiting your fine city for about 10 days and I would be grateful if anyone can pass me along some contacts of fine beauties in this town.

I was at Ohri's today and spotted some cuties and what I like is some girls making eye contacts and smiling back but I'm sure they were non WG, can't really be sure.

Anyhoo, some tips for a foreigner would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aussielondon
11-15-10, 02:47
There are many girls / independent ladies to keep you happy in hyderabad for few hours / days, services are little costly and confidential in Hyderabad compare to Mumbai and other cities.Casanova, any more details on where to look?

Casanova9
11-15-10, 17:33
Hello Hyderabad,

I'm visiting your fine city for about 10 days and I would be grateful if anyone can pass me along some contacts of fine beauties in this town.

I was at Ohri's today and spotted some cuties and what I like is some girls making eye contacts and smiling back but I'm sure they were non WG, can't really be sure.

Anyhoo, some tips for a foreigner would be appreciated.

ThanksThere are many girls / independent ladies to keep you happy in hyderabad for few hours / days, services are little costly and confidential in Hyderabad compare to Mumbai and other cities.

local street walkers are available at many places in the evenings but quality & service is very poor. try for know refference to enjoy more with quality service

Casanova9
11-15-10, 17:45
Casanova, any more details on where to look?Selection of hotel is important for enjoyment in HYD. Where are you going to stay in HYD.

Aussielondon
11-16-10, 09:02
Selection of hotel is important for enjoyment in HYD. Where are you going to stay in HYD.I am staying near the centre. Which hotels are best?

MaximusBibicus
11-16-10, 16:17
There are many girls / independent ladies to keep you happy in hyderabad for few hours / days, services are little costly and confidential in Hyderabad compare to Mumbai and other cities.

local street walkers are available at many places in the evenings but quality & service is very poor. try for know refference to enjoy more with quality serviceYea, I agree, it's very hard to find a WG here.

I guess I will stay dry till I reach Dubai for a mini vacation.

But if you have some solid leads, feel free to PM.

Casanova9
11-16-10, 18:30
I am staying near the centre. Which hotels are best?Ttry for hotel green park 3*.

It is in the heart of the city.

Aussielondon
11-17-10, 17:49
Ttry for hotel green park 3*.

It is in the heart of the city.Tried it but unfortunately, they had a crackdown about 6 months ago and no one there. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Using another contact, I got a number. They said the girl will be young and pretty and here in 40 minutes. I will post a full report with body shots - if I can.

Aussie

Aussielondon
11-18-10, 19:47
Tried it but unfortunately, they had a crackdown about 6 months ago and no one there. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Using another contact, I got a number. They said the girl will be young and pretty and here in 40 minutes. I will post a full report with body shots - if I can.

AussieI have the number of a girl - so you can go straight to her and not to her pimp. PM me if you want it? I would be willing to swap.

Firstly, she is willing to come to the Hotel if not too late - soa little more secure for us punters. After the money changed hands, she licked and nibbled all over including my toes (unasked for). She then sucked my c*ck quite professionally, licked my balls and rimmed me (again unasked for). Her movements were a little too practised and I felt she tried to hurry things along too quickly (hence the poor GFE score). Having said all that, I did complete. She knows her stuff and as long as it is not on he list of no-nos she is very willing.

Girl : 6/10
Cooperation : 10/10 - as long as it's not on her list of no-nos
FS : Yes but no Anal, FK, BBBJ or bareback
Damages: 4,000 but they will ask for 6,000
GFE Exp: Poor

Princearain
11-19-10, 01:27
I have the number of a girl - so you can go straight to her and not to her pimp. PM me if you want it? I would be willing to swap.

Firstly, she is willing to come to the Hotel if not too late - soa little more secure for us punters. After the money changed hands, she licked and nibbled all over including my toes (unasked for). She then sucked my c*ck quite professionally, licked my balls and rimmed me (again unasked for). Her movements were a little too practised and I felt she tried to hurry things along too quickly (hence the poor GFE score). Having said all that, I did complete. She knows her stuff and as long as it is not on he list of no-nos she is very willing.

Girl : 6/10
Cooperation : 10/10 - as long as it's not on her list of no-nos
FS : Yes but no Anal, FK, BBBJ or bareback
Damages: 4,000 but they will ask for 6,000
GFE Exp: PoorFinally someone managed to get through!! Thanks for posting mate!! hope you had fun and i seriously wish old glory days return to Hyderabad :)

Pbody1
12-09-10, 01:11
Is it worth looking through ads? I hear that they are mostly scams. I'm currently in Hyderabad until 12/17. I was hoping to get some insight as to where I might find good quality outcalls. I'd rather have them come to my hotel at Taj Krishna for safety. Can anyone PM me any leads? Would like to find something to kill time. Colombia and Costa Rica seem to be much easier in finding any activity.

Princearain
12-09-10, 02:46
Is it worth looking through ads? I hear that they are mostly scams. I'm currently in Hyderabad until 12/17. I was hoping to get some insight as to where I might find good quality outcalls. I'd rather have them come to my hotel at Taj Krishna for safety. Can anyone PM me any leads? Would like to find something to kill time. Colombia and Costa Rica seem to be much easier in finding any activity.Since you do not have PM facility I am assuming no one will send you a PM. Yes Colombia and Costa Rica are much easier so are many other places. And yes ads are mostly scams. Two things you can do:

1) Pay the fee and get PM facility.

2) RTF and contact someone through PM!

Desi101
12-11-10, 21:39
Hello, all,

I have been a long-time member but have got out of mongering business for a while now. But as they say. Old habits die hard.

I was an active member when USA and internation guides were same. But due to inactivitiy it appears all of my old posts are gone.

After going though activating my old e-mail, my old a / see and paying for yearly subscription. Finally tonight I am back with all of you gentlemen.

I am in HYD for one more day (and night). Sunday. If any of you can help me find some action. Will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Pbody1
12-14-10, 01:47
Since you do not have PM facility I am assuming no one will send you a PM. Yes Colombia and Costa Rica are much easier so are many other places. And yes ads are mostly scams. Two things you can do:

1) Pay the fee and get PM facility.

2) RTF and contact someone through PM! Ok so I finally paid for PM facility. I didn't realize that PM was tied to the membership. I would truly appreciate any and all suggestions or contacts as I have been bored here for the last week or so.

Chen Geez
12-14-10, 13:36
Punter s.

Back to Hyderabad after long time. Reactivated couple of old contacts.

Nothing promising.

Looking for LT options which come with recommendations.

Cash no constraint if stuff is good.

Cheers. Pm open

Chen.

PS:if you want to swap numbers let me know.

CricPilot
12-27-10, 17:59
Looking for some contact info for Hyderabad who will be willing to travel to a hotel.

PM me.

Thanks.

Mahinder
01-06-11, 22:37
Hi Guys,

I have been in hyderabad from 2-3 years and most probably will settle down here. Its a quite nice place.

Today itself I came to know about this website and reviewed almost 60 pages. I took the paid subscription too.

It will be get activated in 24 hours.

Hope you guys help me in finding out the gems of the city.

Mahinder
01-07-11, 13:05
Hi Guys,

Mumabi model in town, check out the photo, PM me if you want to book.

20k for 3 hours.

40k for whole night.

Can't afford it.

Do PM me if you want the no. She is in town from 07-12 feb

Santa3
01-07-11, 13:08

20k for 3 hours. 40k for whole night.

The rate should be exactly 50% of what you have been quoted.

Mahinder
01-07-11, 13:46
The rate should be exactly 50% of what you have been quoted.Right buddy, now made him down to 25K for full night.

Is it okay, or shud I bargain more?

Santa3
01-07-11, 14:15
Right buddy, now made him down to 25K for full night.

Is it okay, or shud I bargain more? Tell him your Mumbai friend has had her for 15k night unlimited pops. There is no reason why you should pay more. See how much more he comes down.

Carnivore
01-07-11, 17:07
She ain't worth more than 5k for 4 hours and maximum 10k for the all-nighter.

Santa, that exceeds my 3k ST benchmark, possibly due to the 4 hr time.

Pussy Shave
01-07-11, 21:17
Guys, don't get into trap of this. These kind of pros / girls will be available in Mumbai for 500-200 rs. Only. These are purely prostitutes. Don't waste your on this kind of girls.

Hi Guys,

20k for 3 hours.

40k for whole night.

Can't afford it.

Kattar Puneri
01-08-11, 05:01
yes, any woman who has sex for money is a prostitute. but if you expect anyone to agree that you can find girl like one in the picture for 500 to 200 rupees in bombay you are just dreaming. 2k for st is possible if you meant that.

these kind of pros / girls will be available in mumbai for 500-200 rs. only. these are purely prostitutes.

Princearain
01-09-11, 18:36
Hey all.

Back to india after my stint (mongering and otherwise) abroad. Trying to reach out to old contacts but none working. As my trials are going on wanted to check if anyone of the seniors would be willing to share any. Would really appreciate if you could and meanwhile if I come across any good ones will post my experiences. PM is active.

Thanks

Mahinder
01-09-11, 18:39
thanks man ya your right i enquired it from sources and found same you are telling now the person came down to 5000 for st. bu.

yes, any woman who has sex for money is a prostitute. but if you expect anyone to agree that you can find girl like one in the picture for 500 to 200 rupees in bombay you are just dreaming. 2k for st is possible if you meant that.

Princearain
01-09-11, 18:57
Thanks man ya your right I enquired it from sources and found same you are telling now the person came down to 5000 for ST. Bu.Mate.

Normally rate for ST should be around 3k.

Praj4
01-10-11, 13:50
Guys, don't get into trap of this. These kind of pros / girls will be available in Mumbai for 500-200 rs. Only. These are purely prostitutes. Don't waste your on this kind of girls.Dud, even at NL which is clean but lower quality is not available below 2k. 3k ST.

Anything English speaking, better looking will charge you 5k-10k for ST in Mumbai; even at 2nd rung city like A'bad or Pune!

Mahinder
01-11-11, 06:42
Try out at bus stop at T*P office, CI*M*X side. 101% you will get.

Yesterday found SW there, was in hurry so didt tried out face was 4/10.

Hey all.

Back to india after my stint (mongering and otherwise) abroad. Trying to reach out to old contacts but none working. As my trials are going on wanted to check if anyone of the seniors would be willing to share any. Would really appreciate if you could and meanwhile if I come across any good ones will post my experiences. PM is active.

Thanks

The Gr Fukinhyd
01-11-11, 07:03
Hi,

Good pics.

I would be in hyderabad next week do pm me with pics.

Hi Guys,

20k for 3 hours.

40k for whole night.

Can't afford it.

Youngbe
01-14-11, 12:36
Hi friend,

Good looking girl. Hope she is good in service also.

In reply to Santa3 post, U have mentioned the reduced rate for full night. Will it be proportionate reduction for 3 hrs also. I would like to take her service in SUHAAG RAAT environment. I hope you caught my requirement. PM me if it is possible.

Bye.

Hi Guys,

20k for 3 hours.

40k for whole night.

Can't afford it.

Member #4171
01-22-11, 16:04
BGCs on some of the impressive Apt locations that the p! Mps operate out of, had always thrown up the same profile every time. NRI owners, who have no clue, what their hard-earned (or hawala) 'investment' is being used for.

Section 18 Clause 1 of the Immoral Trafficking Prevention Act, can be used to book the apartment owners also (If the LE actually understood the "law". BTW, who ever wrote the law has to be appreciated for the flexibility that the words provide!) , and the onus will be on the owner to prove that they were not involved. And yes, the location can also be sealed of, till the case is resolved within the ironically 'fast' moving judicial process.

And no marks for guessing what the following photo is about (a clip from Andhra, hence on Andhra forum. Why take the credit away?) ; (and apologies. The glee on the LE faces and their standard family-pack bellies had to be cut out from the large group photo, while they pose for the photo for the newspapers). The place (supposed to be a lodge) is being sealed off with red-wax for running flesh trade, till the litigation is complete.

Praj4
01-23-11, 03:26
Hi friend,

Good looking girl. Hope she is good in service also.

In reply to Santa3 post, U have mentioned the reduced rate for full night. Will it be proportionate reduction for 3 hrs also. I would like to take her service in SUHAAG RAAT environment. I hope you caught my requirement. PM me if it is possible.

Bye. Your overtly voyuristic expectations will fail to frutify more than 80% of the times. Tone down your requirement to simple mundane things like ST, LT etc Amen!

Bazzinga
01-28-11, 11:54
My first report here on the forum since I have joined. Too much of travelling I guess.

Anyway. Considering the mundane situation in Hyderabad (both in terms of mongering here as well as this thread) , I chanced upon a contact I received from a dear friend of mine, whom I was meeting after quite some time.

Apparently, the lady was one of the girls at a 'party' he had been to. Thanks to his charming ways, he was able to get her direct contact number. So, last week I called up the number to be greeted by a typical voice of a not very educated Telugu girl, named K*l*a. Trusting my friend's recommendation, fixed up an appointment for the night.

Without getting into the details however, what was planned to be a ST trip turned into an overnight one with another friend tagging along. The damages were quite less compared to what one usually shells out for an overnight adventure so, we confirmed the deal.

We reached the place around 9pm. It was quite easy to find. A flat in an apartment, just G+2 floors, no watchman, calm locality near L*t. Ideal I guess. First look at her as she opened the door was quite appealing. A colourful saree wrapped her body with all the usual ornamental decorations and a little more. She was in the 20s, around 23 I guess. They had a nice set-up in the flat, an unsuspecting visitor could be easily led to believe it was just another family living there. Her bf / p*mp played the role of the husband very well. Pictures of the couple in the hall and all.

A few drinks followed and the mood was set. I would summarise the whole experience as quite fun, genuine and total VFM. I am not here to write a sex story so, I shall stick to the relevant facts. We left the place at around 6am, totally satisfied and exhausted after a night of revelling. (no group sex, mind you!)

My Report Card:

Looks. Face. 7/10 (a slight hint of hair reduced my rating, else an 8 easily)

Looks. Body. 8/10.

Looks. N*de. 8.5/10 (awesome rack)

Hygiene. 9/10.

Attitude and Service- 8/10 (not really good at BJ)

VFM. 10/10.

At 7k + Taxes (read booze, food etc) for 2 of us, for an overnight adventure!

WIR. A definite YES! (4k overnight for 1) and next time, I shall not forget to ask her for some clicks.

Cheers,

Bazzinga!

Mahinder
01-29-11, 07:27
Short and good report. Well, I am trying to get this kind of exp. Home like feeling, from a long time.

But unfortunately never get a chance. Buddy I want to try this for first time, please PM me the digit.

My first report here on the forum since I have joined. Too much of travelling I guess.

Anyway. Considering the mundane situation in Hyderabad (both in terms of mongering here as well as this thread) , I chanced upon a contact I received from a dear friend of mine, whom I was meeting after quite some time.

Apparently, the lady was one of the girls at a 'party' he had been to. Thanks to his charming ways, he was able to get her direct contact number. So, last week I called up the number to be greeted by a typical voice of a not very educated Telugu girl, named K*l*a. Trusting my friend's recommendation, fixed up an appointment for the night.

Without getting into the details however, what was planned to be a ST trip turned into an overnight one with another friend tagging along. The damages were quite less compared to what one usually shells out for an overnight adventure so, we confirmed the deal.

We reached the place around 9pm. It was quite easy to find. A flat in an apartment, just G+2 floors, no watchman, calm locality near L*t. Ideal I guess. First look at her as she opened the door was quite appealing. A colourful saree wrapped her body with all the usual ornamental decorations and a little more. She was in the 20s, around 23 I guess. They had a nice set-up in the flat, an unsuspecting visitor could be easily led to believe it was just another family living there. Her bf / p*mp played the role of the husband very well. Pictures of the couple in the hall and all.

A few drinks followed and the mood was set. I would summarise the whole experience as quite fun, genuine and total VFM. I am not here to write a sex story so, I shall stick to the relevant facts. We left the place at around 6am, totally satisfied and exhausted after a night of revelling. (no group sex, mind you!)

My Report Card:

Looks. Body. 8/10.

Hygiene. 9/10.

VFM. 10/10.

WIR. A definite YES! (4k overnight for 1) and next time, I shall not forget to ask her for some clicks.

Cheers,

Bazzinga!

Anan Tara
01-29-11, 08:01
It make me and the johnny happy if you could please PM the digits. This kind of experience looks awesome.

My Report Card:

Looks. Body. 8/10.

Hygiene. 9/10.

VFM. 10/10.

Cheers,

Bazzinga!

Kattar Puneri
01-29-11, 08:16
Attaching single line plea for the number to a long report adds no value to anyone. Why do you guys not contact Bazzinga directly via PM instead? It is unlikely that he would risk losing his "gem" to newbies like these, though!

It make me and the johnny happy if you could please PM the digits.
Short and good report. Buddy please PM me the digit.

Nilangani
01-30-11, 07:47
I am a non-Indian and due in Hyderabad from 12-16th Feb on business. Already booked Kasani GR Hotel based on a recommendation of a friend. I just want to know whether the hotel (already booked) is girl friendly and if so how to 'monger'. Any good contacts are welcome.

Thanks mates!

Toledo
02-01-11, 15:31
Nice experience. I am also looking for the same kind of experience. Could you PM the number. I really appreciate.

Thanks in advance

My Report Card:

Looks. Body. 8/10.

Hygiene. 9/10.

VFM. 10/10.

Cheers,

Bazzinga!

Samjon1982
02-05-11, 03:35
I'm in Hyd for a cpl of days, I am a regular in Tampa, FL forum in USAsexguide info. Any info or any kinda tips needed please feel free to send me an email in US. Can any one please guide me with some info in Hyd would be greatly appreciated. I will return the favor if I find any in mean while!

Stay Safe & thanks in advance!

Cuntributor
02-05-11, 10:22
the mamasan from ethnic spa has set up new show in heart of city, abids, in a new hotel basement. rtff to know about ethnic. the one near treasure island so you know what i mean. ambience is good as it is new place, 'therapists. ' 5 or 6/10but promise of better quality is there. all services can be discussed, negotiated. check out advt in dc. came as 'naturals'. only request is do not over pay, if you negotiate 10 to 20% discount is available. the place is opposite medwn hospi and name of hotel is merc. the hints here are sufficient to find the place, so do not waste bandwidht and time askign for more inputs. rates for basic service is 2k less 10% discount. massage+hj. cheers

-c

Samjon1982
02-09-11, 06:25
hi,

thought of giving a try on craigs list, went thru therapeutic section and found some ads. my only question is how reliable are they? i am not talking about the scam ad which says curves and elite class (100kinr) wtf eva lol. so, seniors please suggest!

thanks

Sss Foru
02-11-11, 10:07
Dear Mongers,

How are you doing all?

After long time I am back to India now in Hyd for few days.

I appreciate if any decent contact if you PM me.

Many many advance thanks.

Member #4265
02-12-11, 13:23
Read a report on KCreative Spa and went their. But to my disappointment it is closed / shifted

I had an experience of Thai spa at Mumbai International Airport and it was wonderful (no other activities but was not the intent).

Any clue on good spa's in city?

Please let me know.

Sameer Good
02-16-11, 20:08
5th Element@Narne Road, Jubilee Hills (Don't expect extras)

Any clue on good spa's in city? Please let me know.

Cuntributor
02-17-11, 09:06
Naturals Abids has extra scene, has anyone tried recently. Want to know feedback on the same. Seems a branch is there in Papyrus at shamshabad-cheers-see

Mahinder
02-17-11, 11:31
Yes I tried that. It is okay. You can try one time, Owner has promised me for big show.

Naturals Abids has extra scene, has anyone tried recently. Want to know feedback on the same. Seems a branch is there in Papyrus at shamshabad-cheers-see

Mahinder
02-17-11, 11:38
Yes I tried that. It is okay. You can try one time, Owner has promised me for big show.

Report-

Looks face / body :- 5/10, 5/10.

Hygiene :- 7/10.

Attitude and Service- 4/10

Total Damage:- 1800+500 (tip)

Sss Foru
02-17-11, 15:31
Few days back when I was in Hyderabad looking for some new contacts but nobody helped me while sitting on my hotel tried few old contacts for my surprise one clicked and he offered me this time only in call service

Thinking he is known guy I went blindly.

The person never disappointing show me a punjabi beauty I was in hurry so just gon for short time

Looks 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Attitude and place 7/10.

Total damage 2. 5k +100 tips.

Senior's may ask me the contact on PM only

Cheers & happy Mongering!

Mahinder
02-18-11, 12:09
Your Inbox is overloaded buddy, hope you will share the digit and, I too won't dissapoint you.

Few days back when I was in Hyderabad looking for some new contacts but nobody helped me while sitting on my hotel tried few old contacts for my surprise one clicked and he offered me this time only in call service

Thinking he is known guy I went blindly.

The person never disappointing show me a punjabi beauty I was in hurry so just gon for short time

Looks 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Attitude and place 7/10.

Total damage 2. 5k +100 tips.

Senior's may ask me the contact on PM only

Cheers & happy Mongering!

Sameer Good
02-18-11, 19:52
This was a couple of weeks back, an old contact of mine called in saying they have a movie star, etc and quoted a hefty amount. Sick and tired of this "false" movie crap, I politely refused hearing the amount. I was called again and persuaded into the act, with a 60% off, I thought of giving it a try.

What followed was surprising, the gal actually started showing me videos of her with Anushka Shetty on youtube, WTF, who knew? Then a few more videos with Priyamani followed. Damn it, I was surprised! The gal itself was good looking enough, kind of a 7/10, super slim, about 5' 5", around 21 yrs old, a big mouth (which I dig very much) , not too much on the rack though.

What followed after that was even more surprising, she was one heck of a horny, imaginative babe! I've lived in this house from more than 2 years, brought home & f*cked a bunch of babes, but this one blew me away, she made me do her all over the house where I had never imagined, on the tables, me sitting on my dining chair and she sitting on top of me and working on me, damn it even on the kitchen sink! (no joking here guys)

Overall great value for money! I got her for 7k, she said thats the cheapest she'd ever done, she doesn't really go below 20k. I wish I cud repeat, but she said she travels for her movies and was travelling to B'lore the next day and won't be there for long either.

Sorry no pics this time as she wasn't letting me click any.

Loveyv
02-19-11, 11:55
Can anyone please share digits of an independent contacts here in Hyderabad? I'm really looking forward to some company, feeling alone in my flat. Somehow disappointed with ads appearing for escorts, didn't get anything promised from such previous outings.

Would appreciate real independents who can actually spend some time at my flat. Thanks guys.

Samjon1982
02-19-11, 23:38
Finally managed to find something in Hyd LOL. Visited this MP in J'hills which I got it thru a friend of mine. Its a Keralites MP, place is neat, in a residential area. Everything is negotiable, service was good, girl was not great looking with a good attitude!

Looks 6/10.

Damage: 1. 5k + 500 tip.

Girl looks: 4/10, with nice rak.

Attitude: 8/10.

I do have contact no. For the place. Please hit me up for the same!

Stay safe!

Peet Man
02-23-11, 23:43
Hi coming to Hyderabad in June. Just wondering if the Novotel is girl friendly? Any reccomendations?

Thanksin advance!

Anan Tara
02-25-11, 09:47
Finally managed to find something in Hyd LOL. Visited this MP in J'hills which I got it thru a friend of mine. Its a Keralites MP,

I do have contact no. For the place. Please hit me up for the same!

Stay safe! Thanks for the report Samjon. Sent you a PM. Did you have a chance to see it?

Checked out the T island one. The girls are 6/10 and they charge 1. 5K.

Delta1
02-25-11, 22:41
Hi,

Those who read my previous posts or knew about the somajiguda Mp are being updated that the guy is operating from E mar*lly. Have visited him couple of times and things were not bad. He called up couple of days ago and new staff have come. FS is offered aswell but never tried.

I would appreciate any indi or any sp. For FS I prefer quality.

Best Regards.

Hyd Pal
02-27-11, 11:26
Can you tell us the directions?

Chen Geez
02-27-11, 18:19
hi coming to hyderabad in june. just wondering if the novotel is girl friendly? any reccomendations?

thanksin advance!definitely girl friendly. be nice with staff there and keep your senses on high alert and you might be able to bag something. best of luck

Member #4265
02-28-11, 19:03
5th Element@Narne Road, Jubilee Hills (Don't expect extras)Thanks Sameer G.

Had a good exp last time with an Old contact. She has her own set up and has 1-2 gals with her. Her name is F*r***

She has a special service option where she licks the a**hole. Seriously. No kidding.
I experienced it myself and though felt embarrassed but was a totally diff exp to try.

I opted for both of them for 4k and later asked for the younger girl who was very nice for the FS.

Same time I also approached a Pimp in Hi Tech who asked for 10k for a Hi-fi. But the budget was tight so didnt go to him. Anyone has any exp of that? He operate by names - V*k* or Am*t

I have both of them contacts. PM me and I can share them in exchange of quality and reliable (validated) contacts only.

JimmY

Princearain
03-01-11, 09:42
Hi,

Those who read my previous posts or knew about the somajiguda Mp are being updated that the guy is operating from E mar*lly. Have visited him couple of times and things were not bad. He called up couple of days ago and new staff have come. FS is offered aswell but never tried.

I would appreciate any indi or any sp. For FS I prefer quality.

Best Regards. Thanks to the contact from Delta1 I visited this provider couple of times during my visit to hyd last month. Service was not bad but gals there are hit and miss. My first visit it was good, second visit not so much. But looking at the dry spell in hyd I think something better than nothing.

Gal. 5/10.

Service- 5/10.

Damage-3k.

Wud like to thank delta1 for sharing the contacts. Cheers mate

Rajinhyd
03-01-11, 13:19
Hi Hyderabad!

Its been a long time since I vistied this forum. Good to see the forum active! I have a plan. Why not arrange a group sex party for a chage in Hyd? I am looking for some more participants to help arranging this. If anyone is intereted, please let me know.

Cheers!

Sameer Good
03-01-11, 21:54
Sounds like a great idea, Raj! Please use PM to discuss this further and confirming yr participation, The Bangalore Forum had a similar thread which went crazy with people posting "me too's" which Jackson had to go clean up.

Why not arrange a group sex party for a chage in Hyd? I am looking for some more participants to help arranging this. If anyone is intereted, please let me know.

Member #4265
03-03-11, 08:11
Hey Folks.

Please PM me for some good contacts. I have couple of genuine contacts but want to try something new.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks.

JimmY

Rajinhyd
03-03-11, 10:17
Sounds like a great idea, Raj! Please use PM to discuss this further and confirming yr participation, The Bangalore Forum had a similar thread which went crazy with people posting "me too's" which Jackson had to go clean up.Hi Sameer! Thanks for you'are interest! Actually I am yet to buy a subscription here. Okay, let me buy it today itself and get the PM facility asap. Will PM you as soon as I have the same activated.

Thanks again. See ya soon.

Member #4265
03-03-11, 20:17
Thanks to Chen Geez and Delta 1 for your prompt response.

I will surely try your numbers and let know the feedback.

Overall, I am looking for a quality exp with Hi-fi for a budget upto 5-6k (1-2 hrs)

I Know Hyderabad is dry but here I found a Diamond couple of years back (check my old reports) which I will never forget.

So Keep trying my friends. Hunting is the real pleasure of new & exiting experiences with certain calculated risks!

Sudheerhydbad
03-05-11, 13:54
I would be the past member of your group. Let us work it out.

Hi Hyderabad!

Its been a long time since I vistied this forum. Good to see the forum active! I have a plan. Why not arrange a group sex party for a chage in Hyd? I am looking for some more participants to help arranging this. If anyone is intereted, please let me know.

Cheers!

Bapu60
03-06-11, 06:20
I am new to hyd. Looking for some contacts (especially madhapur / hitech / kondapur). I wud definitely post FR with suggestion for girls. I am also trying from CL. But don't see it very reliable.

PM is enabled now

Chen Geez
03-06-11, 08:34
Located a pearl from my frequent 'deep dives' off the coast of Hyderabad. Wrangled her direct number.

She is a semi independent and does this on and off. Expensive but worth the bucks.

No more hunting atleast for next couple of months.

Seniors can check back.

Wish me luck.

Pic attached.

No nudity for now.

Chen Geez
03-06-11, 08:44
I am new to hyd. Looking for some contacts (especially madhapur / hitech / kondapur). I wud definitely post FR with suggestion for girls. I am also trying from CL. But don't see it very reliable.

PM is enabled nowCL was not reliable sometime back. But since Jan 2011 its one of the best sources.

Another tip. Hyderabad is safe for mongering since LE are is tied up with "T"

Good luck.

Loveyv
03-06-11, 10:09
After several attempts with trying to get good reliable independents' contact and nothing working out, finally tried an MP. This is the same MP in Road 10 Ju. Hills, which says its a keralite's ayurvedic one. I suppose this is the same one mentioned by some others in the same forum. I don't know how 'ayurvedic' was different, but anyways the massage was just the same as all others. But what made the difference was the extreme pleasant nature of the girl and her easy attitude. Her looks was ok, just a next door girl, may be in her early twenties, short but well in shape. All through the massage she was giving a very seductive look and teasing me like hell, not giving me much. As it proceeded she did let my hand go inside her tee and feel around. Then she did let go of her bra and pulled up the tee and let me suck her mellons. To finish off there was an amazing hand job while tongue kissing her and hands playing with the mellons! Though not a full service, still left the place totally satisfied.

Cost me 1500 at the place and tipped her handsomely over that.

Looks 5/10.

Body 5/10.

Attitude 9/10.

RodioStar
03-06-11, 16:35
After a long time ventured out, hyd being home turf don't risk it much here also its never been easy to find Indy contacts here.

Good news the SP had the same number while most of these guys operate out of other states they have been more reliable and safe.

Operates between B'hill Road 1 and 10 they have new faces every 15 days or so. Some times very decent and not so much on other occasions. It was a mixed bag so far. 4k ST, the stuff might be worth 2. 5 to 3k feel a bit overpriced.

Anyways if any seniors are interested hit me up. Would love to find some decent Hi class or independents.

Mahinder
03-06-11, 21:31
Tried my old contacts nothing worked out. Atlast picked the DC paper, and tried some.

It got late in the evening, so didt want to go v far. Lastly ended up on S*eha MP Bal*am*et. You can easily find there number in DC.

They have 2 babes both are keralities. 1st (whetish color, little bit healthy) is decent looking and co-operative 2nd (slim and taller) one is be*llsh*t.

Took both of them. First time I experinced B2B massage. Mmm. Not bad.

Report:-

Looks :- 1st one is good looking, tight B*Bs 7/10, little bit fleshy but overall nice figure.

Attitude:- 6/10 if you go for 1st babe. Don't even think about 2nd girl

They provide B2B Massage and HJ. But I am sure if you convience the 2nd girl she will do more than that.

Service:- 5/10 since 2nd girl come first to me, she spoil all my mood.

Damage:- 2. 5K+150 (tip).

Owner has promised me for North Indians. Let see.

RodioStar
03-10-11, 06:15
Hello, desperate hyderabad!

Wanted to share my experience trying out the various options, given the not so exciting mongering options in hyd.

While originally from hyd, I started my mongering escapades in Mumbai way back in 2000, when the dance bars were active and it was all easy. I think Pune / Mumbai are still best easy options.

Anyways, back to hyd. I tried the listings in TOI and DC most of them are ripp off, the goods are never what they promise. All cheap stuff that you would not pay more than 2k if you had to compare it to Mumbai but here you need to cough out 4 to 6k depending on your negotiating skills.

Street stuff. You will always find cheap not worth trying stuff. Opp. Nims p*gutta, opp. Fly over near lifestyle, sec railway station, around secretariat flyover leading towards the tankbund. And sometimes around ameerpet. Well these are not secret hideouts hence spelling it out. Like I said this is stuff not worth trying unless you are really really desperate.

Caution: never trust a burka, never pay advance, never ever fall for a cutie thats around lifestyle busstop about 5/5. 2 fair and always decently dressed you will mistake her for some high profile chic she is the one I reported about last time where I had to involve the cops to get rid of the trouble she caused.

I burnt my fingers so take this shit seriously

Now the good part:

If you have time and a car try this, I landed independents and I keep trying this while I freak myself at the guts I muster at times.

Best time to try during evening hours, as it starts getting a little darker in the evening 6ish to 8. Most of the working women in need of cash might be available. Remember they are doing this out of desperation and not for pleasure unlike us, hence be a little sensitive when you approach them.

Towards gvk bustop, if you are experienced enough you will spot the odd one, slowdown towards the bustop and pullover if you spotted one, give it a few minutes if you see anyone walking up to you then you are lucky or step out of the car and try to get attention.

I got An*li this way which I reported earlier during last yr. And I literally had to persuade her, a educated working ICIC pur. Emp from city center to the kbr to make her sit in the car. While I did not bed her, I did spend 2 hours driving her around listening to her bullshit.

And I spotted the housewife I am going to try today at Road. No. 3 towards the coffee day flyover.

I spotted one towards madhapur before the mmts. But she was very close to her place of residence hence did not give in, like I said I can spot the odd one and I stopped her thrice she smiled and kept walking way. BTW there was a guy escorting her, like I said I freak myself with the things I do.

The HW I am trying from is a telugu, from vijayawada, working and doing this for some extra cash to help her ailing husband, may be not true but whatever. Tipped her 1k drove her around because I had to get back home. But she gave the number and introduced me to a not so great looking friend when I asked about threesome.

It worked for me and it might work for you as well but it takes time and work. I drive a larger car so its easier and non threatening to the bait.

SP. Its been a mixed bag we depend on internet and local news papers for these, as reported earlier not worth the price they quote. But at least they are safe to a larger degree. SP's shared through the ISG were very reliable when I was in blr.

In the hope of finding Hi class independents or Hi class SP I spent a lot of money trying out various options and was always disappointed. Bangkok was a heaven, been there 5 times and always worth every penning you spend. Couple of days there and you can screw to your hearts / little jonnys content. 20K India for some cheap attitude filled shit is not worth it.

Now the contacts:

I'm willing to share SP contact, HW independent and blr contact for Russian. In exchange I would expect decent reliable independent or a sp that can provide real stuff.

Hope this helps, I know I will be bombarded with requests, seniors I can trust & people how share contacts will get the digits.

Word to Newbies. Try various options, report your experience, even failures and please don't ask for numbers without an effort. Don't even try if you don't have a PM.

Happy mongering!

RodioStar
03-10-11, 19:38
As promised here is the HW independent contact experience I wanted to share. In fact I am writing this with her next to me.

Today being a bandh wanted to venture out and try her. Called up around 11ish and asked to meet at 2. 30 but she was not available and wanted to meet in the ning, we fixed the time at 6. 30 in the evening.

I was to pick her up from from ESI, but as usual I started out late and I was hoping to find a better one to spend the night. Finally picked her up at 8. 30 and by the time I reached and*and*tel it was 9. 30.

She looks decent with the clothes on, great back and a decent attitude. She only speaks telugu and sometimes very talkative.

After a couple of large smirnofs we undressed, was not so great without the clothes though, that was the first turnoff. She played with the jonny, started CBJ she was hesitant and said she is not used to it, that was the second turn off. Stretch marks was another turn off. But the attitude made up for all this she was willing to do whatever I would ask. We did it on the couch, doggy, mish, edge of the bed, standing you name it. I used the climax spray so I could go longer and try everything with her and finally finished in mish.

Ordered food and wanted to go for the next round but it was too late for her and she had to get back. Called her a cab and finally she left by 11. 30. Showed her ISG told her that I would put up the pics she obliged. So have fun.

Overall.

Looks. 6/10.

Figure. 4/10.

Attitude. 9/10.

Damage. 3k + hotel 3k + food, drinks and taxi 1k . Thats steep for this kind of stuff but then her cost was only 3k at its worth for the attitude.

Would I try again. May be if I get really desperate.

Biggest turn off, before leaving, she asked for extra money. 10k to be precise as a loan or she asked if we can meet again tomorrow or take her for shopping. I would be scared to call her again, told her on the face that I don't like this and would never ever call if she ever asks me this stuff.

So here you go my first pics on the board I would post more often. Enjoy!

NiceHeart
03-12-11, 17:17
Hi, I was just wondering, if anyone has experience with Nirva SPA in Hyderabad. Do we need to get naked while massaging / body treatments? Is it done by Female Masseur? If any other SPA experience please suggest.

RahulMangla2009
03-13-11, 17:37
Hi, I was just wondering, if anyone has experience with Nirva SPA in Hyderabad. Do we need to get naked while massaging / body treatments? Is it done by Female Masseur? If any other SPA experience please suggest.I have got a lead for a MP called : "Ethn*see SPA". It regularly advertises in the DC classifieds. Haven't tried it, but the person from whom I got the lead has rated it to be 7/10. Planning to visit this weekend.

RahulMangla2009
03-13-11, 17:40
Hi all,

Had visited a couple of weeks back this SP who works out of an apartment near Univers*l bakers.

He had made me wait for nearly 30 mins near the bakery and I suspected that he was monitoring me. When I tried walking away, he called me and den directed me to a nearby shabby apartment.

Horrendous was the word I could think of after looking at the 2 girls there. Even if they wud have agreed for freee, I wouldn't have gone for it.

Avoid him for any cost. Not safe and not worth anything.

Anan Tara
03-14-11, 06:33
Hi, I was just wondering, if anyone has experience with Nirva SPA in Hyderabad. Do we need to get naked while massaging / body treatments? Is it done by Female Masseur? If any other SPA experience please suggest.Its a very good spa. You go naked till the underparts which are covered standard with disposable undergarments. If that's what you mean.

Expect no extras but the massage and ambience is great. Yes it is done by Female Masseurs very professionally. The skull massage is particularly recommendable.

RahulMangla2009
03-14-11, 07:51
EDITOR's NOTE: This post was a question directed to the Forum Admin regarding an issue with the administration of The Forum.

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to contact the Forum Administration and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

RodioStar
03-14-11, 08:41
Hi There,

While I am still looking to find some quality around hyd upto 10k was wondering if you or any other members had any luck? Appreciate if you can share some digits.

Cheers

Thanks to Chen Geez and Delta 1 for your prompt response.

I will surely try your numbers and let know the feedback.

Overall, I am looking for a quality exp with Hi-fi for a budget upto 5-6k (1-2 hrs)

I Know Hyderabad is dry but here I found a Diamond couple of years back (check my old reports) which I will never forget.

So Keep trying my friends. Hunting is the real pleasure of new & exiting experiences with certain calculated risks!

RahulMangla2009
03-14-11, 17:11
Was a bad day today in hyderabad. Johnny wanted action. Called up a number from TOI, person asked me to come to JUbill*hills ICIC* Ba*k. He said he has some firangis as well.

I was like WTF. Seriously.

Picked up my office bag and left office at 2 pm (yeah I was desperate). Half way on the road, he called and told me to go into the ICI*I bank, and deposit money first. Realized his intentions. Told him to F*ck off. Guess what he said, we are not your relatives, that we would show you the girl first and den you make the payment before Disconnecting.

Huh. Crap. Turned out to be a dampener. Cursed hyderabad for being so dry in comparison to delhi, Bangalore, Pune. Went home slept and came online now.

There is just one MP advert in TOI which mentions the word "firangis". AVOID HIM.

Mr HumpYou
03-15-11, 05:51
Its been a long time since I've visited here. How are you guys doing? Any Old-Timers still sticking around in here? LOL! Well, I am back in the city for a week and just wanted to know the scenario out here. Any leads?

PS: Old timers (you know who you are!). PM me if you guys see this. Got tons to catch up.

Ace of Hearts
03-15-11, 17:08
Its been a long time since I've visited here. How are you guys doing? Any Old-Timers still sticking around in here? LOL! Well, I am back in the city for a week and just wanted to know the scenario out here. Any leads?

PS: Old timers (you know who you are!). PM me if you guys see this. Got tons to catch up. Delighted to see you my mentor! I have moved out of Hyd to Bangalore almost 2 years back and after the Priya entrapment eposode (look at thread almost a year back) , Hyderabad had turned real real dry. I do have few now-seniors who may provide some cues.

Well Bangalore is almost rocking. Though I did not get a as GFE like I had Archana from Priya, but one clse GFE one, few Russian and up for another claimed GFE this week.

Due ping me if you happen to visit Bangalore.

ACe.

Mr HumpYou
03-16-11, 12:11
Due ping me if you happen to visit Bangalore.

ACe. Hey Ace. Nice to See ya around. How have you been doing? From the looks of your updates, you are indeed living it to the max. Good thing you aint in Hyd. It's so freaking dry out here. Never seen it this bad. LOL.

Coming to the main topic of discussion, I got some info to check out today, will let ya'll know. If anyone do indeed have any good info to share, please pass along and I'll return the favor. Thanks guys.

RodioStar
03-17-11, 05:49
now this is happening more often than not so, my theory of finding independents on hyd streets is proven this one is the 4th pickup.

i was on my way to the sp in b'hills, before going there i wanted to pickup something to drink and also give climax spray a little time to do its work.

picked up couple of beers and was driving down from jhills main road that from apollo / check post. found this girl in jeans taking a auto, i knew this one has to be the one. pulled over a little ahead with the indicator and waited, the girl took the auto but peeped back to see if i was still waiting. bingo! the sign of interest.

passed the auto made eye contact, she smiled. now this is confirmed, i gestured her to get down a little ahead. drove a little ahead and pulled over, her auto stops behind she walked over to the car, does not look bad. asked her to get in.

by now i almost reached the check post, asked her straight away what she charges. she was surprised at the bluntness.

anyways. 2k i said i would give 500 for a bj in the car, she dint agree. i dint want to go any place and since i already booked time with the sp was not sure if i should go with her. she is an avg. girl i was hoping to screw someone better that night.

sensing my not so keen interested she was ready to share the digits and meet later, she had a prior appointment to meet in an hour. but then i wanted to give her a try so we decided to do it in the car for 1k, drove towards one of j'hill pulled over in a dark street and we did it. it was quick mechanical, but adventurous, its a first to pickup someone and do it in the car.

she is petit, small titls which i love, decent face and pleasant attitude. usually hangs around lifestyle bus stop between 5 to 7. (again confirming there are independents to be found during this time)

took a couple of snaps but was too dark with bad light so not posting them here. while not great quality, something is better than nothing. this is not the kind of stuff i am after but this is all i seem to find on the streets though.

looks 4 to 5/10.

body. 6/10.

attitude. 7/10.

damage 1k

keep looking around, don't make any gestures to the wrong women and get it to trouble. be safe.

cheers

RodioStar
03-17-11, 06:00
Hey Guys,

While I had some degree of success in Hyd, all I could really find was avg. Quality.

1. Streets are not the right place to look for quality.

2. Don't have the right contacts.

3. The Sp's online and papers, all promise great quality but always disappoint providing avg. Quality.

One option is to start pubbing, sadly week days are really dry in hyd. And weekends you can't go to most of the decent ones as a stag. B&C, liquids, torch. 10D are the hangouts to find some quality independents but you have to be patient and make a few visits.

If not for the lack of time I would, try this out. May be someone you can try and report back if you guys have any luck.

Request seniors and others to share any contacts or leads to find some quality in HYD.

Cheers,

RS

Musafir21
03-19-11, 04:11
I heard that Bhuvaneshwari has been involved in prostitution. Though I like females in better shape, I wouldn't mind trying her once. Anyone has some idea on that?

RodioStar
03-19-11, 18:13
Last week in the hope of finding some independents on CL I posted an ad. Friday morning I was pleasantly surprised to find a reply not what I was expecting. None the less Kartik SP responded with 3 photos with the contact number.

One of them looked decent enough to try, the other 2 looked like locals. Called up the SP around 11, no response. In a hour he returned the called, checked to make sure he had the the people he shared the photos of. Selected the supposedly Goan 3k 2 shots at his place. The place was near Madhapur, had a little trouble finding the place but eventually made there.

Residential appt. One of the boys came and lead me to the appt. One telugu type of guy sitting, older lady and may be her husband on the other room. Sat there for 5mts they showed one girl young but not my type. And then the goan, boy was she something. Sexy dress looked like a ****. Absolutely amazing pair of boobs I have seen in a while.

Anyways I don't want to describe the romp, over all decent stuff.

2 rounds I had suhagra 50 mg. The second round lasted till I got really tired and I had to finally give up.

Looks. 6/10 (amazing tits)

Attitude. 6/10.

Overall. 7/10.

Would I recommend. Yes.

Damages. 3k + 200 tip to the boy 800 to the girl.

You guys can get away for less on tips. BTW the place is really dirty.

Sameer Good
03-20-11, 17:59
Today wasn't one of the best days. Started off the day by reading up Rodiostar's report on the "Goan", I had a contact of an SP by the same name operating from somewhere near Madhap*are which I hadn't tried. Decided to give it a shot and dropped by. Turns out the SP was different than what Rodio had described and obviously no Goan, he had a slim but "not-my-type" telugu girl, though the price was a sweet deal for the girl and place (which wasn't that bad) I decided against it and moved out. Called up one more provider in that same locality who I hadn't tried yet, but looks like they've moved to YGuda, had to rush back for some work and called it a day. Will try out the other yguda contact and report on it later.

RodioStar
03-22-11, 05:42
Guys,

I have been generous in sharing the numbers I found in the past few weeks. Things are not as bad as they seem to be in Hyd at least in 2 weeks of on and off encounters this is what I discovered.

Everyone needs to contribute to keep this thread alive. If I don't see the reports from guys I shared the numbers with, it only means that most of you are just interested in getting numbers the easy way but don't want to contribute. And I would be hesitant to share anything in the future.

Happy mongering!

Aruncuckoo
03-22-11, 16:07
Last Friday was very desperate to get in to some action but none of my contacts lifted the call. So wanted to pickup some SW's in P*g*tt. Had spotted one young girl with one old womem who is the pimp. She told 2500 for a night, I had earlier took her service as well so I didn't have problem there. The moment I picked her up there are two other guys who forced me to handover 500 each as a broker comission. It is also not unusual as you have to pay 500 as comission, my bad day I have to pay for two. Then comes the problem, we reached my flat and then as soon as we entered the room the girl demanded another 1500 sensing iam venurable. I couldn't take it any more, I said I can pay only 200 as tip that too only in the moring. She didn't give up so finally I have to kick her out. Not all SW girls in P*g*tt* are like this, this one girl gave me a nightmare. Any way this is not going to stop me from picking up Sws. One bad day with a loss of 4500 with out doing any thing. SWs are not good for outsiders, specially if you don't speak telugu like low class guys.

The next day got in touch with Raj (One forum member helped me with this contact, thanks to him) , any way I have the contact of more than one Raj (Looks like every pimp will have the same name). He is Raj from Begaumpet / Somajiguda, he servers from both the places. He informed me that he will have only one girl at a time and he will change the girl every week and that day he had a girl from vijayavada named Madhu. Surprising things are like Raj speaks good english, he has operations in Chennai as well. I promised him to come over the night (I always prefer LT). I reached there at 9PM, he guided me to his location. The flat is spacious and the room was clean. The girl looks ok to me, fair, age 23 smiling and very co-operative. Only issue is that they don't have AC and we all know mercury levels are raising and had little difficulty in sleeping bcos of mosquitos. Any way had three rounds in the night and had some chit-chat and went to sleep together.

Summary:

Looks : 6/10.

GFE : 8/10.

Rate : 4500 for LT (Charges 1500 for one session / hr)

Will repeat? : May be not, he rotates the girls frequently.

I have her digits and she told she can meet privately.

Special thanks to Alex for Raj's contact.

I got two more contacts from seniors, it came when iam done for last week. I will explore them next week and write an FR, thank you both.

-Arun

PrnKing
03-22-11, 21:27
Hi All,

I had a great GFE. This is my first post on this forum. Its wonderful to see so much activity in hyderabad, but the situation needs to improve a lot and I hope we can do it as a team work.

As usual contacted my regular SP he operates around Kuk#$pall, Mo#I N*gr and changes the Ca$$ Grl every 10 days. This time it was a North Indian beauty had a stunning figure (big boo#s and clean shaven P*ss@) but little short@5'4". Charged 3500 for 1 hour at an apartment near mo#I N*gr. She was very talkative but once you impress her she would provide excellent service. Had shower together she was very clean so had opted BBBJ, tit sucking and I nailed her smoothly while having lip lock for several minutes. She was moarning like hell and it was so erotic. Moved on to bed and I gave her DATY her Puss was so clear and tight that I could not resist to eat it she was going wild, I asked for 69 but she insisted me to do MISH wth lip lock and pressing her boobs, sucking for 5 mins (I had taken Suhagara 50 mg so I was still doing good) , asked her for a doggy her height was realy advantage now as I was able to access all her good parts while doing doggy it was really awesome then turned over and finished in reverse Cw grl position but she would not stop as she was hitting the climax too but I was really afraid as the jelly might leak into her parts but nothing hppnd and she came screaming and then kissed for a while passionately.

We both cleaned ourself, she wore her clothes and had chat for few mins exchanges details, nos etc. Time is ticking so I started pressing her tits, slowly removed her clothes and banged her in MISH her puss is really small and tight so I was able to enjoy the 2nd innings as well when I finishe she closed her eyes for a minute and pulled me for another passonate kiss.

She is a real GF experince, but very talkative if you can bare her talk and keep her interested with your words, man. She would give you heaven.

Summary:

Looks : 7/10.

GFE : 10/10.

Rate : 3500 / hr & 6000 / LT

Will repeat? : Sure.

She has shared her digits and operates individually from her home in Bal* Nag*are.

- Happy Mongering. Enjoy!

Member #4174
03-23-11, 13:16
Been in hyderabad for last five days. Decided to check out locanto no. S and called up four of them.

While three looked all but dodgy, fourth one, pallavi looked dependable. Call me to moti nagar on nagpur highway and asked to wait near Janaki hospital.

A guy came and took me to a small three storied building, girl was 24-25, aboiut 5 feet six tall, slim, fair babe.

Asked 4k for one hour, which I thought was well less then what I would have paid for her.

Was very coperative and it lasted well. Did her doggy style and then missionery to splash it all.

Experiance: Figure: 7/10.

Total loss: 4k + 200 tip.

Will make a second round to her soon.

Contact no. Well its all there on locanto.

Sameer Good
03-23-11, 19:12
Excellent Report PrnKing! Mind sharing the name of the SP, there are quite a few that operate in that area.

She is a real GF experince, but very talkative if you can bare her talk and keep her interested with your words, man. She would give you heaven.

PrnKing
03-23-11, 19:28
Excellent Report PrnKing! Mind sharing the name of the SP, there are quite a few that operate in that area.The name of the SP is rohit (you can find his no in lot of forums / CL. 995*612, but he would divert you to another SP who actually handles the gals. So your first visit will cost you 1k extra, most of these sub SP 's donot operate regulary so they change their names, no's etc and many would not even give you the no. I have not activated the PMS service yet will need to get it activated soon. I have plenty of nos to share which I have collected and tried over couple of years. Will post them via PMS to seniors soon.

RodioStar
03-24-11, 09:15
Thats a good report, I did find the number in CL not sure if its the same pallavi but the location seems to be the same. Will report back.

Been in hyderabad for last five days. Decided to check out locanto no. S and called up four of them.

While three looked all but dodgy, fourth one, pallavi looked dependable. Call me to moti nagar on nagpur highway and asked to wait near Janaki hospital.

A guy came and took me to a small three storied building, girl was 24-25, aboiut 5 feet six tall, slim, fair babe.

Asked 4k for one hour, which I thought was well less then what I would have paid for her.

Was very coperative and it lasted well. Did her doggy style and then missionery to splash it all.

Experiance: Figure: 7/10.

Total loss: 4k + 200 tip.

Will make a second round to her soon.

Contact no. Well its all there on locanto.

RodioStar
03-24-11, 09:17
Thats a great find King, reports like these will really help. I tried looking up for the number but could not locate it. Any more hits since you don't have the PM facility yet.

The name of the SP is rohit (you can find his no in lot of forums / CL. 995*612, but he would divert you to another SP who actually handles the gals. So your first visit will cost you 1k extra, most of these sub SP 's donot operate regulary so they change their names, no's etc and many would not even give you the no. I have not activated the PMS service yet will need to get it activated soon. I have plenty of nos to share which I have collected and tried over couple of years. Will post them via PMS to seniors soon.

Sameer Good
03-24-11, 19:07
I had a threesome today (MFF).

Babe #1 was from Mumbai, slim, HOT bod, fox faced.

Babe #2 was from Nepal, a little on the heavier side with HUGE breasts, horny eyes.

All in all great fun, best part was the price. Worked out to 4k for both the chics.

Its the same Mothi Ngr SP as reported on the forum. Guys please please bargain hard.

Ace of Hearts
03-24-11, 19:25
Great to see Hyd forum coming back to life with good reports. Nice job Sameer, Prnking, Local Boy! Keep it up!

RodioStar
03-25-11, 00:01
What a coincidence, not sure if Sameer went to the same place as I did. With not many hopes of find some action today I started calling up a few numbers from the internet.

Past 11 most of the numbers are either switched off or they don't respond. Sai picked up said I need to come to Mothinagar, he has 2 girls and both are north indians.

ST 3k.

Reached there, saw the girls, one was very enthusiastic and the other not so much. Incidentally one is supposed to be from Nepal and the not so enthu one is from Mumbai.

Got some beers and food and what was supposed to be a short time lasted from 12ish to 3 in the morning.

Awesome service from the more experienced Sony and ok experience from the Mumbai girl. Sughra 50mg and a few beers made the night for me.

Girls. 5/10

Experience. 6 to 7/10.

Overall experience. 7/10.

Damage 5K+ tips + food and drinks.

Would I recommend, heck yeh!

Happy mongering guys, Mothinagar seems to be the place. Reasonable price and decent quality.

Loveyv
03-25-11, 14:38
I was going thru the usual postings on locanto and was surprised to see one posting which was supposedly from a couple looking for single guy, with conditions. I'm sure atleast few of you will remember similar postings in the past from 'Bindu and Rahul' or 'Raj and Tina' or 'Raj and Nisha', as the couple from Goa or Mumbai 'now' in Hyderabad. They quote very innocently that they are looking for a $ex friend for his wife, as he is moving between US and India every three months. They also claim to have two kids. All of that is crap, and this is a one time with benefits. They take big money from you, ofcourse that woman gives a great night once; but after that they will cut all the contacts with you. She's in her late twenties, much much darker than the pics they post, and her body is certainly not the one in the pictures they post. I fell for this once, but yea I have to agree that her one time attitude is unmatchable, I did have a great time a couple ofyears back, and she is one where I have felt she can tighten her muscles and squeeze doubling the pleasure. Still I would say don't fall for it, seems like big frauds. Does anyone remember anything similar?

PrnKing
03-25-11, 22:45
I had a threesome today (MFF).

Babe #1 was from Mumbai, slim, HOT bod, fox faced.

Babe #2 was from Nepal, a little on the heavier side with HUGE breasts, horny eyes.

All in all great fun, best part was the price. Worked out to 4k for both the chics.

Its the same Mothi Ngr SP as reported on the forum. Guys please please bargain hard.Congratulations to both Sameer Good & Rodio Star, you found the right rabbit hole. These are the same gals & SP I have reported earlier. 4k for threesome is really awesome as I have said earlier we can do wonders as a team with the help of this forum mainly find realiable source, safe places and bring down the prizes. Thanks all. Any hints, pointers for me to explore new contacts towards hitech city will be appriciated.

Chilipi
03-25-11, 23:13
Thanks for such an alert.

I was going thru the usual postings on locanto and was surprised to see one posting which was supposedly from a couple looking for single guy, with conditions. I'm sure atleast few of you will remember similar postings in the past from 'Bindu and Rahul' or 'Raj and Tina' or 'Raj and Nisha', as the couple from Goa or Mumbai 'now' in Hyderabad. They quote very innocently that they are looking for a $ex friend for his wife, as he is moving between US and India every three months. They also claim to have two kids. All of that is crap, and this is a one time with benefits. They take big money from you, ofcourse that woman gives a great night once; but after that they will cut all the contacts with you. She's in her late twenties, much much darker than the pics they post, and her body is certainly not the one in the pictures they post. I fell for this once, but yea I have to agree that her one time attitude is unmatchable, I did have a great time a couple ofyears back, and she is one where I have felt she can tighten her muscles and squeeze doubling the pleasure. Still I would say don't fall for it, seems like big frauds. Does anyone remember anything similar?

Gun Runner
03-27-11, 21:26
Hello, Fellow Mongers!

I'm headed to Hyderabad in late April. I'm planning on staying at the Westin at Mindspace. Can anyone tell me if the hotel there is girl friendly?

This will be my second time back to your town and this time I'm planning on building in some time to have some fun hitting some local scenes (hopefully). Are there any night clubs or bars worth going to look for single girls?

Sameer Good
03-30-11, 19:26
You bet its the same place Rodio! Spot on!

I thought I was great at bargaining, until I met another monger today. You are the dude, if you are reading this you know who you are. I've learnt a thing or two from you, Thanks Bud!

BTW now coming back to the report. 2 attempts made, none successful, #1 was a road sider on Banjara Hills. Not really my type so didn't dive in and #2 was whose picture was posted earlier on this forum, I went in but had to leave as I was uncomfortable and left the place as one of the girls was creating a commotion about a theft from her handbag and blaming another girl for it. The SP is sure promising though, will try him out again later and report.

...and hey congratulations to everyone on the India win! :-)

What a coincidence, not sure if Sameer went to the same place as I did.

PrnKing
03-30-11, 19:58
Yesterday I had tried the SP who operates near madhapur, he promised he had 3 gals from south & 1 from Goa probably the one Rodio has already mentioned, but the gal from Goa was already booked so I had only option to choose from south. But these were just average. 3 gals come as if it was a ramp one after the other. 1st gal was skinny but looking good in the dress very tight butt and mouthfull of boobs. 2nd one was dark and average figure, the 3rd one was young, chubby and was looking fair with big tits. I wanted to leave as I did not like them so much but as we all know the mind never works in this situation and only the jhonny controls all the decision making so choose the 1st gal. Boy I didn't knew I was making this big mistake should have chosen the 3rd one. But again she was fine in the clothing once the dress went off. It was just pathetic, I finished off my work very soon and rushed away. The SP was very fluent in english and seems to be well educated guy but the stuff needs lots of improvement the place was just ok very calm locality and a new apartment so was very safe it had a family look all around. I will surely try the goa gal and decide if I can continue with this SP.

Gals .3-4/10.

Experience .4/10.

Overall. 6/10 (for the SP & place)

Will try agaian. Yes for the Goa gal otherwise a big No.

Sxplorer
03-31-11, 12:51
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and visiting Hyderabad for the first time.

Is there any bar or club where we can go and pick up girls?

I am now here for a couple of days only, hope someone can tell me how it works,

Thanks alot!

RodioStar
04-01-11, 04:43
Guys visiting Hyd and are new to the forum. Not sure if anyone can actually share the contacts, your best bet is to explore CL, local new papers and make a few calls, avoid the scamsters. Making deposits or paying before you see the stuff is the wrong thing to do and don't fall for the VIP tags and the price exorbitant prices.

Acceptable price 3 to 6k for Avg to decent looks pros. Independents are expensive and almost impossible to find through these channels.

Hope this helps.

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and visiting Hyderabad for the first time.

Is there any bar or club where we can go and pick up girls?

I am now here for a couple of days only, hope someone can tell me how it works,

Thanks alot!

Masked Guy
04-01-11, 16:55
I was going thru the usual postings on locanto and was surprised to see one posting which was supposedly from a couple looking for single guy, with conditions. I'm sure atleast few of you will remember similar postings in the past from 'Bindu and Rahul' or 'Raj and Tina' or 'Raj and Nisha', as the couple from Goa or Mumbai 'now' in Hyderabad. They quote very innocently that they are looking for a $ex friend for his wife, as he is moving between US and India every three months. They also claim to have two kids. All of that is crap, and this is a one time with benefits. They take big money from you, ofcourse that woman gives a great night once; but after that they will cut all the contacts with you. She's in her late twenties, much much darker than the pics they post, and her body is certainly not the one in the pictures they post. I fell for this once, but yea I have to agree that her one time attitude is unmatchable, I did have a great time a couple ofyears back, and she is one where I have felt she can tighten her muscles and squeeze doubling the pleasure. Still I would say don't fall for it, seems like big frauds. Does anyone remember anything similar?Absolutely right Loveyy. I've chatted with him for about 2 hours online & have spoken with him on phone for about 5-6 times. Infact, I spoke to that so-called bindu too & found them to be very much REAL. They both speak very well & bindu speaks hindi only! They sent me an email with about 6-7 pics, including pics of their kids. So kinda made me fall for the trap! Still, I wanted to make sure myself that I'm 100% not cheated & thats wen a user in another forum (where they post their ADs) alerted me about him! You are lucky to have had her in bed atleast once because that user said he was completely cheated after giving them 10k per their claims. So somehw I controlled my urges & resisted. Tho that ad keeps coming up I various sites for the last 3 years. Mongers here be careful about them.

Hyd Guy
04-01-11, 20:53
Hey All,

I am new to this forum. Hatss off to you senior mongers. Can you please share any leads. This is my first time in Hyd

Loveyv
04-03-11, 10:45
Several times I kept trying with Karthik SP for Sherrin, from Rodio's reports. But seems like its always some excuse that she's busy or with another place in Banjara Hills. Same story today, but still ventured into remaining options. I did read the average ratings for Madhapur ones, but thought I'll still give a try than nothing. By the way, its not really in madhapur, through all those small twisted lanes it reached almost borabanda. There were two girls, both locals but only one spoke Hindi, Sameera. A little dusky complexion, but I preferred this over the other one who was fair and a little voluptous. Kinda liked her face too, and she was pretty well in shape. Nice be*bs and looked good, it waa clear she is inexperienced. It took time for her to loosen up. Still overall her attitude was fine. The place is hard to find and reach, once there it is a decent apartment. Will I try again, maybe not.

Looks 5/10.

Body 6/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Total damage 2300.

RahulMangla2009
04-03-11, 23:38
Hi all,

Visited the SP in madhapur. He forwarded me some new photos of Sherri*and. I had already tasted her 2 weeks back (thanks to a fellow forum member.).

Got some new photos from the SP and decided to taste her again.

Man she has one of the most gorgeous boobs I have ever seen. Huge and tight.

Kisses like a gf and great CBJ.

Charges : 1. 5K for 30 mins. 2.5-3K for 1 hour.

Ratings : looks : 8/10.

Boobs : 10/10.

Ass : 7/10.

WIR : Yeah. Till she is there in this dry place called hyderabad.

Photos are attached in the Photo Gallery.

Ps : the SP keeps changin the girls. He currently has 3 more girls : YUCKYYYY.

PrnKing
04-04-11, 19:33
As promised earlier I had tried the goa gal Sher*and which the SP had recomended, boy she has a great bust her tits are instant grab (as certified by many others here). She got a nice shape although she looks heavy without the clothing. But really really worth trying for sure. The place is very unclean and pathetic but is located right next to famous spot in the city and easy to find.

I guess she is gaining too much of popularity guys its time we change the cards, find new SP or give her a break for while or demand for a new location. Remember too much activity will raise too many eyes around and LE are always for such chance also this will increase price and demand, Please think don't pull urself into trouble try something else. I will surely keep my hands away from this gal & SP for a month or so.

Gal. 7/10.

Experience. 8/10.

Cost. 3k / hr + 1k tips

Hyd Guy
04-05-11, 21:43
Hey Guys

Can anyone give me her details. Digits please.

Member #4174
04-06-11, 12:44
Back in business after a while. Was coming back from office yesterday night from jubiliee road no. 36 towards begumpet when I spotted couple of babes near central.

Made eye contact and one of them came forward to my car.

Somehow trusted my guts that she is sure a pick up, I asked for the price. She said 3k and got into the car after my nod.

Since I have my apartment nearby, so no cost of renting room. She said she is here for mba preps and is just making some additional money for herself. Not a pro at all.

Went to my place, and had some drinks, post which she gave me a good BJ. Talked for about an hr before we did doggy style.

Experiance:8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Loss: 3K + drinks.

No. She refused to divulge as she wanted only one time hangouts.

HiTechGuy
04-07-11, 10:32
Hi guys,

This is my first report on the forum and I thought starting out with MP's would be apt.

I am new to mongering in hyderabad. I started of with a couple of MP's and also had some experiences with FS providers.

The first MP which I visited and still visit is near S*I * Temple in Panja*a. During my first two visits I dint expect any extras but the third time the girl herself asked me if I wanted a HJ and I gladly said yes. The girl is a nepali girl who is from himachal pradesh. She has a cute face but is a bit heavy. I asked her for a BJ but she dint agree.

Girl. 6/10.

Massage. 6/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Price. 1k + 300 tip for one hour.

I vist the MP because I feel it is safe from LE's.

There is an other one which I visit in Ameerpet called Monalisa. They advertise in DC regulary. The girl there is much cuter and has a more open attitude. She give a body to body massage and let's me play with her boobs.

I asked for a BJ and FS but she refused.

Girl. 7/10.

Massage. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Price. 1.5k at the counter for massage and 1. 5 for the girl.

Has anyone visited these parlours before and had more luck than me?

Please post if you guys know about any good massage parlours.

Cheers

HiTechGuy
04-07-11, 15:45
Hi Mate,

Any hint on who this actress is?

Cheers.

Through an old provider of mine got hooked up with "an actress" from a Telegu movie (forget the movie she said she has acted in as the main heroine. Was some telegu movie name, will check back and post if there is interest). She was defn fat, but very fair, had a very telegu look. Ok on BBJ, BIG boobs, banged her hard, her big bums serving as a nice cushion, hehe.

Her apartment is decent though not lavish, located in B*nj*are* H*lls. It was just her and her maid at home, overall not a bad experience over the weekend. She said she has her friends visiting from North India and wud call me when they are around.

BBJ. 7/10.

Sex. 6/10.

Looks. 6.5/10 (a tad bit too fat)

Cost. 4k / hr (asked for 25k / night initially but dropped to 10k / night, but I was interested in ST only).

Asked me to share her number only with people I know very well, so newbies please excuse. Seniors please PM.

Sameer Good
04-10-11, 11:52
That report is about a year old, so not sure if she is still operative. I never did repeat, she was just average.

Any hint on who this actress is? Cheers.

Maxandhra
04-11-11, 09:52
Hello, all. I need some genuine contacts of girls or agents in hyderabad. So anyone with the numbers and details, please mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin] Be my god and help me out friends.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RodioStar
04-13-11, 20:58
In my continued quest to find some decent contacts I checked the local news papers and called everyone listed.

Most of them don't answer or call back, couple of them are obvious scams, if anyone asks you to deposit money just avoid them. Need to try be'hills guy listed in TOI.

Somaj*guda. Nothing much to talk about the place is close to one of the hospitals in that area. The quality is real bad 1500 per pop.

My advise. Avoid this place.

Alw*l. Hidden in a really remote place, its very far a if you are not around this part of the city and difficult to reach there. But the quality is absolutely worth it. NE petit very talkative chic but absolutely awesome body, always wanted to try a NE, after my numerous encounters with Thai ladies in Bangkok.

Did her twice in an hour, BBJ, doggy and mis she was just perfect.

Body. 7/10.

Attitude. 8/10

Damage. 3.5k.

Tried Motin*gar again. This time the experience was not as great, dint like the options. Most of the different numbers in CL point to the same guy eventually. Been there a couple of times since my last report but the quality is just avg.

Good thing is the SP connected me to a few more guys around but again the quality is just avg.

I'm still looking for a CIS or a decent independent in HYD. Any help from seniors much appreciated.

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

RS

Hardrock1978
04-14-11, 16:23
Hi friends I am new to this forum and found it's really good. And I am desperately looking for an MP that offers B2B massage / HJ / BJ. If any one has visited such one please le me know.

HiTechGuy
04-16-11, 10:00
Hi Folks,

Called up Karthik yesterday and asked if Sherrin was available. He said that she has menstrual issues and is unavailable till 19th of this month. He said that the Delhi Girl is available. There is another Telugu Girl called U*a. Has anyone tried this girl before. I am somehow attracted to her and want to try her once. Please post a report if anyone has tried her before or else I will do it myself over the weekend if she is available. A report on the Delhi Girl will also be helpful. I am posting the picture of the telugu girl here.

Cheers

Chen Geez
04-17-11, 17:28
Ce.

Hi Folks,

Called up Karthik yesterday and asked if Sherrin was available. He said that she has menstrual issues and is unavailable till 19th of this month. He said that the Delhi Girl is available. There is another Telugu Girl called U*a. Has anyone tried this girl before. I am somehow attracted to her and want to try her once. Please post a report if anyone has tried her before or else I will do it myself over the weekend if she is available. A report on the Delhi Girl will also be helpful. I am posting the picture of the telugu girl here.

CheersI tried her at a my regular SP place near why'guda last year.

Nothing special.

If I remember I gave SP 2k for single shot.

HiTechGuy
04-18-11, 07:40
Thanks for the info Chen.

I was on my way to visit her yesterday around 4 but then I was told that she is unavailable.

The SP quoted 4K for 1hr, I tried to bargain but he said that she is not one of his girls and that she stay independently in her own apartment and that is the rate she quotes.

I still wanted to go for her cause I felt that if she lives in her own apartment then it would be relatively safe from LE's.

Cheers.

Ce.

I tried her at a my regular SP place near why'guda last year.

Nothing special.

If I remember I gave SP 2k for single shot.

RodioStar
04-19-11, 08:35
On my quest to finding some decent contacts last Friday I took a risk by deciding to try the expensive providers from the web.

CL / Locanto etc have the regular 2k to 3k stuff, anyways these guys just cross post or lead you to the same 1 or 2 providers eventually.

Made a few call, most of them only handle out calls. Costs 10k ST 1 pop. Thats kinda crazy, but anyways I decided to try. One guy sounded decent from all the numbers I tied, told him that I tied one of the provides earlier and was not happy with the stuff they sent despite promising good quality. This guy assured good quality but did not want to go down on the price.

Booked the room at a near by hotel which I mentioned in my earlier reports. Called back Ravi and confirmed the room number etc. He called back at the hotel to confirm all done. He reassured me that the person he would send will be good and I will not refuse.

In about less then 30mts the bell rings, I was surprised by what I saw. The girl was about 5. 5 or a little less height, slim, fair and nice rack, cute butt, decently dressed in Shirt and Jeans. Looked like a working professional like a call center girl. Not an escort.

Well when she started talking thats when all that charm went, she sounded like a hooker. Also once we got on to business, the usual natak of no kissing, I feel ticklish etc started.

She had amazing rack, she gave a decent HJ, played around with the balls, massaged with moisturizer, CBJ was ok, nothing to talk about, she was just kind of mechanical wanted to finish quickly and go.

Did her in mis, when I wanted to try her in doggy she made some excuse or the other, so after a good few minutes we finished. She was too dead on the bed. Anyways disappointing.

Got up washed and we were done. 30 to 45mts for 10k not worth it.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Attitude. 5/10.

Damage. 10k + 3k room

Will I repeat:

Nope, I think my last experience at alw*l was worth every penny and for just 3k. If anyone wants to burn their pockets I will share Ravi's contact.

Happy mongering!

Chen Geez
04-20-11, 17:27
Thanks for the info Chen.

I was on my way to visit her yesterday around 4 but then I was told that she is unavailable.

The SP quoted 4K for 1hr, I tried to bargain but he said that she is not one of his girls and that she stay independently in her own apartment and that is the rate she quotes.

I still wanted to go for her cause I felt that if she lives in her own apartment then it would be relatively safe from LE's.

CheersI think you didn't read my post carefully. I said 2k for a shot.

So 4k for an hour is reasonable. Right?

Chen Geez
04-20-11, 17:33
Got a contact of a girl working for a call center. Not my type. Plump with big boobs. Didn't try her. 3-4k for an hiur.

Can share contact with seniors or people who post regularly.

Jaishankararyan
04-20-11, 18:30
My dear fellow mongers,

Daily in the classified section of TOI there will be an ad for 3-4 MPs but the phone numbers are some. This is at Sindhi colony and the ads appear daily. Had called up once and asked for full service which was turned down on the phone. Does anyone have any experience with this MP?

Do you have any recommendation for a good MP where extras are available in addition to the massage?

Hardrock1978
04-21-11, 15:36
I too tried the same after seeing the phone numbers and address in TOI every day. They only provides FS and not a massage with FS. Even I am searching for a good MP where I can get massage plus extras by nice girls.

If you come across please post.

My dear fellow mongers,

Daily in the classified section of TOI there will be an ad for 3-4 MPs but the phone numbers are some. This is at Sindhi colony and the ads appear daily. Had called up once and asked for full service which was turned down on the phone. Does anyone have any experience with this MP?

Do you have any recommendation for a good MP where extras are available in addition to the massage?

Chen Geez
04-21-11, 16:04
My dear fellow mongers,

Do you have any recommendation for a good MP where extras are available in addition to the massage?What did you expect? They will give you confirmation on FS and rates over phone? If you want FS why are you going through the route of MPs. Instead of toi and DC look at Craigslist or locanto and save your time and money. And please.

Post your experience. Best of luck

RaviBacs
04-21-11, 18:58
I was contacted by the independent escort girl called Sandya over mail.

Did any one try her? How is she? Is she reliable?

Seniors, I need your help here please.

HiTechGuy
04-22-11, 09:31
I think you didn't read my post carefully. I said 2k for a shot.

So 4k for an hour is reasonable. Right? Yes, I think it is reasonable but unfortunately she is unavailable for a while. It seems that her friend is staying at her place for a while and she is not operating till her friends around. Too Bad. I would say she should convince her friend for a nice threesome.

Bapu60
04-22-11, 20:19
New in hyd still. Went to pick up a SW from nims or necklace road didn't find a single one. Is there any other place where we can find SW. Don't know any pimps so this looks a good / cheap option for me

Kishore555
04-23-11, 10:10
Alas! Ben mongering since '06, and neva found ISG. This site is full of info and thrilling cntnt of xprences. Amazed! Really! . Don't want to dig all those good and bad stories I had, but will share an awesme xperience that happened in both bang're and hydie.

Been to bang on some wrk and had to halt there for 3 days. Compltd wrk on 3rd day and had some time to take my flight at 11Pm. Called up my old and known sp, for a service. 1.5 for a single GO. Northie. Good shape till stmach, but awful backs. Had a small conversation on how are yu and wer are you from. And started the game. Many turnoffs. No here, no theres. So a straight game. And out to catch my flight. And back to hydie. A weekend to follow. And called up this guy called Ra&. (many people knew this guy. Who now rests his ass in soma*gda. Nice little girl of 8teen. He says the game is new for a play. So tuk the chance. And a good experience to end! Damage 3 K for 3 hrs. 3 times. And full of "Everything" (other than "bang my back and drill it with tongue". If any one know this guy. Ask for Kal*ani. A bit faty, but a superb partner to play. ! Villager, trying to be CityIAN type.

P. S: need to learn some abbrvations and the way to present the report. Will take some time to activate the membership. Looks like I have got so many siblings to share my blood. :P. Happy Mongerings!

Kittu.

Raja 1968
04-23-11, 10:21
Bus stop opposite to NIMS is around 8 pm onwards. Lifestyle Begumpet till SBI ATM (near Grand Kakatiya) is from 7 pm till late night. Try your luck. Else look on locanto and craiglist.

New in hyd still. Went to pick up a SW from nims or necklace road didn't find a single one. Is there any other place where we can find SW. Don't know any pimps so this looks a good / cheap option for me

Raja 1968
04-23-11, 10:22
Not heard of her. Pass her mail I'd so that I can try and let you know, in case you are still not done with her.

I was contacted by the independent escort girl called Sandya over mail.

Did any one try her? How is she? Is she reliable?

Seniors, I need your help here please.

Raja 1968
04-23-11, 10:23
Look at locanto for such. Keep trying. Expecially the last 4 digits being 3138.

I too tried the same after seeing the phone numbers and address in TOI every day. They only provides FS and not a massage with FS. Even I am searching for a good MP where I can get massage plus extras by nice girls.

If you come across please post.

Raja 1968
04-23-11, 10:25
They do not have FS on offer. However if you pester, they direct you to some of their contacts who just want FS. Today I tried the same and was directed to a hw in M*dip*am. Didn't go though.

My dear fellow mongers,

Raja 1968
04-23-11, 10:28
Keep trying the numbers on locanto.

Hi friends I am new to this forum and found it's really good. And I am desperately looking for an MP that offers B2B massage / HJ / BJ. If any one has visited such one please le me know.

Kishore555
04-24-11, 08:38
Don't want to degrade you, but don't want to recommend to do this either.

Big risk wrapped up these days near the respective as I travel along the place and see poor quality for poor place and poor stuff. So, take advice from Raja. Try locanto and CL.

Smart Some
04-25-11, 02:07
Hello, Everyone.

With mogering experience of 15 years at age of 35. I am now in new city of Hyd and seek a nice independent. Please pass on the leads. Promise to share few good one in Delhi and Bangalore.

Reply soon.

SS

Mahinder
04-25-11, 10:27
Got a chance to had FS with australian chick.

6k. 1 hour, if some1 is intersted let me know for contact detail.

Will post the full report later.

Smart Some
04-25-11, 10:43
[QUOTE=Chen Geez; 1147195]Got a contact of a girl working for a call center. Not my type. Plump with big boobs. Didn't try her. 3-4k for an hiur.

Can share contact with seniors or people who post regularly. [/QUOTE.

Hey can you share the number. My PM is on. ]

Smart Some
04-25-11, 10:48
Hi.

I am in Hyd. Please share the australian chick number. Promise toshare numbers of chick from bangakore or delhi.

Thanks

Ss.

Got a chance to had FS with australian chick.

6k. 1 hour, if some1 is intersted let me know for contact detail.

Will post the full report later.

RodioStar
04-25-11, 18:14
Some of you must have already experienced the Goan girl. Last week there was a new girl that I tried but did not get the time to post the report.

Ma*isha. The photos looked good, but the girl and the place look really shabby. This place is near somaji*uda. Not giving more details of the location to keep it discreet and not to have it popup on google.

She was avg. Willing to please the client which is always good, did her in a couple of positions.

Looks. 4/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 1.5k per pop

Won't repeat.

Karti* has a new one now, came in on Saturday again from delhi. Attached are the pics. I don't like his places so I might just skip this.

If anyone does try post the report.

Kishore555
04-26-11, 10:51
Some of you must have already experienced the Goan girl. Last week there was a new girl that I tried but did not get the time to post the report. This place is near somaji*uda. Not giving more details of the location to keep it discreet and not to have it popup on google.Rodio, is this the same place operated by a guy I mentioned in my early report. ?

If so, I need to check in! . Even his places are a bit shabby, but still, as he is the one out of very few contacts I have.

Been to XXXXXX yesterday, near XXXXXX . XXXXXX . Northie for 6k all night.

Nice little balls and average back.

Only mish and FK. No more. And full of attitude. WIR : Definitely NO.

P. S: contact availed from LCNTO.

Loveyv
04-26-11, 11:10
I got the same photos from K* and was really hoping for a good time with his new muse Soniya. The picture gave me an idea of some high profile chic and hopes were high. She was at H*pet last weekend; but man I was shocked when I actually saw this girl. Total disappointment! Just an average girl, though quite fair, but very local village type. K* was trying to convince its the same girl in photo, but I would rather give credit to whoever took the photo and dressed and made her up in the attire shown in photo. Anyways, this time I walked off and didn't try.

Some of you must have already experienced the Goan girl. Last week there was a new girl that I tried but did not get the time to post the report.

Ma*isha. The photos looked good, but the girl and the place look really shabby. This place is near somaji*uda. Not giving more details of the location to keep it discreet and not to have it popup on google.

She was avg. Willing to please the client which is always good, did her in a couple of positions.

Looks. 4/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 1.5k per pop

Won't repeat.

Karti* has a new one now, came in on Saturday again from delhi. Attached are the pics. I don't like his places so I might just skip this.

If anyone does try post the report.

Mahinder
04-26-11, 11:18
Hi Guys,

I have given everyone the contacts who has PM me. Call him asap, not sure the girl wil be staying for long time.

Negotiate hard, try to make a deal around 3. 5k to 4k.

And lastly shed my inbox with the contacts. , I hope you will give me some contacts.

RodioStar
04-26-11, 15:54
First off. 18Mahinder thanks for sharing the contact.

As soon as I got the number I called this guy, the price quoted was 7k ST. 11k LT. The place is near Hima*ath Nrg, thats about 30mts drive for me so fixed the time for 5, kinda early but then would I miss the Aussi delight.

Reached there, some other guy came and show me the way its really in some interior lanes, no way I will remember those. Got into the room same kind of rooms you see with most providers a make shift family home kind of apartment.

In 2mts later they showed the chic, I was absolutely put off by the looks, nothing like a Aussie I imagined. Specially after what we have been seen of the CIS stuff posted in delhi / Bangalore threads these days on ISG.

Not sure why I went ahead but negotiated the with the SP and we finally agreed to 5k.

Let me try describing her, she is fair, speaks english but not the aussie accent. 100% Indian accent, says her mom was Indian and dad aussie. Not buying it, anglo so speaks decent english that about it, looks like 35+, she admitted that she is a mom but said she was in her twenties. Saggy tits, not impressive body, she has a tummy too.

Rest. BBBJ, was ok nothing great, no kissing you won't even want to unless you are really high. Did her in mis and doggy and finished. Spent may be 30 to 40 mts.

Overall, don't go expecting anything great,

Looks 4 or 5/10.

Body 4/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Not worth trying more than once.

Would I recommend: nope.

Cheers,

RS

Sameer Good
04-26-11, 22:45
Hooked up with a real student from JN*U last weekend, she was slim, tall, dark (telugu) girl in her very early 20s. Large assets though, shoulder length hair, made her look like a PYT. She said she is doing this as she has flunked her B. T*ch exams and needs money to give the lecturers to get her a passing score (what sorts huh!) speaks good english obviously. When she first told me that she lost her virginity just a month ago to her boyfriend, I didn't believe it, but when I entered her man was her pussy a tight hole. I'm no short of doing women but this one was the tightest pussy I've ever been in. Think she is not lying about the timeline on losing her virginity.

Overall, an ok experience, no kissing, no BJs (what a turn off) but overall a pleasant personality and her smooth communication skills only add to the experience. Not very cheap though, will cost you about 6k a pop, not really worth it but just in case you do want to give it a try drop me a PM.

Sameer Good
04-26-11, 22:46
Any reports on Sonia in the pics you posted Rodio?

RodioStar
04-27-11, 06:39
Any reports on Sonia in the pics you posted Rodio?Soniya dint look like someone I would try, Loveyv is talking about the same girl here. Like he said Kart*k has a good photographer, none of the girls in flesh look as good as the photos. Only Sherrin was a exception or its just her awesome jugs.

Good report about the JN find. BTW does hyd have any genuine Hi-profiles?

RahulMangla2009
04-27-11, 08:22
Hey Sameer,

Your inbox is full man. Clear it up and send me her number. Would want to try her this weekend. You got any pics of her?

Hooked up with a real student from JN*U last weekend, she was slim, tall, dark (telugu) girl in her very early 20s. Large assets though, shoulder length hair, made her look like a PYT. She said she is doing this as she has flunked her B. T*ch exams and needs money to give the lecturers to get her a passing score (what sorts huh!) speaks good english obviously. When she first told me that she lost her virginity just a month ago to her boyfriend, I didn't believe it, but when I entered her man was her pussy a tight hole. I'm no short of doing women but this one was the tightest pussy I've ever been in. Think she is not lying about the timeline on losing her virginity.

Overall, an ok experience, no kissing, no BJs (what a turn off) but overall a pleasant personality and her smooth communication skills only add to the experience. Not very cheap though, will cost you about 6k a pop, not really worth it but just in case you do want to give it a try drop me a PM.

BornForSex
04-28-11, 03:05
Hi,

I am planning to visit the place.

Needfollowing info.

Best place to stay in samalk0t or p3ddapuram.

Any direct place there I can visit.

Current market prices.

Main thing is is it safe place reg LE or Hygenic?

Thanks guys.

PS: I am trying secon time to post this request. By chance if it gets published twice I am sorry folks.

Cheers.

BFS

VReddy
04-28-11, 07:56
Dear Friends.

This is the first time am seeing this site.

Am new to hyderabad, please share me any good contact numbers of girls or aunties or SW to spend some good time.

Please tel me the places where we can get good SW in Hyderabad.

Sened me the details to [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks in advance

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Santa3
04-28-11, 13:33
Dear Friends.

This is the first time am seeing this site.

Am new to hyderabad, please share me any good contact numbers of girls or aunties or SW to spend some good time. Dial 100. Big time suppliers. Anything else we can help your Lordship with?

Kishore555
04-28-11, 21:31
Landed up at the provider's place and was shown 2 numbers (gal and a lady). Asked for lady as She looked like good, a bit chubby & fair, red head, middle aged may be around 27. 30. With nice shapes. Took her for 3. 5k for two hours. She told me she is from WB. Started with a little talk and more into asking my details and all, then proceeding begin. With a CBJ, then some foreplay. She said she gets turned on with the hair on Chest. May be true cus she did a lotta kssing as crazy, things went well when I kissed her neck and she kissing me every wer passionately with sounds during kissing. We did missionary, she is heavy down there and banging became tuf. As I am thin and average built. I asked for a doggy, which she laughed and turned around which gave me access for a firm grip! . Finished after 15 mins. Tuk a break for water and some chips. And again started in Missionary. This time asked for a BBBJ, which she dint agree directly! I said I will add another 1k for which she accepted it and did a mind blowing thing. I dint want to CIM, so asked her to come to Mish. And then Finished up in 10 mins of heavy sweating, she was still holding me tyt on to her upper things. Quickly had a wash after this and left. No pictures as to say she is here to her sister's house and does this very rarely. (lie). Contact, can be found in LCNTO. With SP name Prem. Asked if she comes here again. But she dint say anything. It depends. But tuk my number. So that we can hok up again. But I will be in Bangalore from next week. As my job is based out of bengaluru.

Ciao,

K.

Details:

Looks. 8/10.

CBJ. 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10 (I ignored CIM)

Doggy. 8/10.

Overall Exp. 10/10.

Cleanliness. 8/10.

Price. 3.5k + a K extra service!

WIR: yes for sure!

BornForSex
04-29-11, 02:27
Guys,

Please provide info about peddapuram.

Even Mangai g! Ri is also near to me.

Please respond any placces (where we get FS easily) in AP

Cheers

Hi,

I am planning to visit the place.

Needfollowing info.

Best place to stay in samalk0t or p3ddapuram.

Any direct place there I can visit.

Current market prices.

Main thing is is it safe place reg LE or Hygenic?

Thanks guys.

PS: I am trying secon time to post this request. By chance if it gets published twice I am sorry folks.

Cheers.

BFS

RahulinCbj
04-29-11, 02:52
Frnds,

I recently joined ISG, If any of you are visting Malaysia. KL, let me know I have some good contacts.

I never tried in Hyd, but Hyd seems expensive with chics especially after my experience in Malaysia. Any one willing to share contacts please ping me.

Thanks!

Rahul

Princearain
04-29-11, 19:28
First I would like to thank Rodio for the contact of a SP. Got in touch with the SP, was directed to a place near So*guda. Fixed the rate for 2k for 1 hr. Got into action, nothing great. Though negotiated for 2 pops came out after 1.

Looks. 2/10.

Attitude- 5/10.

The SP promised a high profile gal next time. Will report out once I try her

RodioStar
04-29-11, 19:41
The SP promised a high profile gal next time. Will report out once I try herGoan girl is the only acceptable profile with ka*tik rest of them are just rubbish. Like I warned the photos are misleading.

Sameer Good
04-29-11, 22:30
Good Report Kishore! Great to see new comers venturing out and reporting!

Landed up at the provider's place and was shown 2 numbers (gal and a lady).

RaviBacs
04-30-11, 06:43
I am new to this forum and new to mongering too. I would like to start with a good looking telugu girl (19-25).

If you had encountered any so far, could you please PM me the contact with report card?

Seniors, I need your help here please. I am desperate.

RaviBacs
04-30-11, 11:00
I had seen this photo in lot of ads. Who is she? Did anyone try her?

If yes, Could you please PM me the digits?

RaviBacs
04-30-11, 11:03
Large pic of her.

I had seen this photo in lot of ads. Who is she? Did anyone try her?

If yes, Could you please PM me the digits?

Chen Geez
04-30-11, 12:13
Good Report Kishore! Great to see new comers venturing out and reporting!Sameer.

Your inbox full.

So just posting replies to your last PM to me.

- She's in darker side. Don't want to sound racist but she looks like a typical 'converted' Christian.

- on the plumpier side. Few more kilos and she would be really obese.

Potentially good GFE on the positive side.

Adi Kumar
04-30-11, 19:59
I too went to one such. But she charged me 8K. Can you give this contact no.

Adi Kumar
04-30-11, 20:12
Hi,

Found interesting place on B*an*ara H*L, showed me three babes, Its near to Ohri's. This guy has a top floor on appartment. Has around 3 babes at any given time. I went for a north east one. Sexy, nice lingerie. Had fun.

Damage 3K.

Sameer Good
04-30-11, 21:40
Thanks Chen for the info! Yeah I've got to sit and clean up my inbox today.

Sameer.Your inbox full.So just posting replies to your last PM to me.

Chen Geez
05-01-11, 08:42
Guys.

Haven't seen Hyderabad forum this active since a long time.

Active I mean 2 many new reports and newbies

Could mean either of 3 things. Good; bad or ugly.

Good : lots of new contacts. Existing contacts validated.

More adventurous blood.

Bad: 2 many newbies looking for a safe and no hassles fuck.

More take than give.

Ugly: LEs and SPs posting / tracking on this forum.

So got be xtra careful on sharing numbers.

Seniors your views

RodioStar
05-03-11, 20:11
Bad: 2 many newbies looking for a safe and no hassles fuck.

More take than give.Everyone wants to be handed the numbers. In the last few months I found so many SP's, its never been this easy. Well the quality is for another post, inspite of this I can't believe the number of desperate pleading requests.

Initially I shared numbers with almost anyone who asked, not anymore. Only people who contribute will get the numbers.

My 2 cents to the newbies Google, you find a lot of providers spend a little its an experience good or bad. You can't just expect to be spoon fed.

SpicenMatrix
05-04-11, 08:32
Hope, you had nice time in Hyd.

I was there in hyd mongering for 5 years & visit frequently even now.

Hyd wonderful place for mongering. Nice & clean native girls.

I know couple of contacts & good SPs).

I wish I provided thm to you in time.

Hello, Everyone.

With mogering experience of 15 years at age of 35. I am now in new city of Hyd and seek a nice independent. Please pass on the leads. Promise to share few good one in Delhi and Bangalore.

Reply soon.

SS

Kishore555
05-04-11, 19:05
Hyd wonderful place for mongering. Nice & clean native girls.

I know couple of contacts & good SPs. I wish I provided thm to you in time. Clean and nice? Bro, Please show me. If you know any! . All my experiences will not exceed 5-6/10 looks wise! . Ofcourse few gave me splendid experiences for worth more than 10K and few were not even worth my shag for 2-3K!

Been to one SP today, with name Aaalux from Amrpt. His number ends with 353.

Nice english, says 1 northie and a southie. Tastes yummy isn't it? . .

Things turned up upside down- and again upside.

Northie is out for shopping "he muses". And look at the southie and quotes 3k for a single.

Gawd MAN. My shit would look much better. 5 inch chic, from mahbubnagar. With zero B*bs and Hair in underarms. YUKKKK! I fuckin hate that. And a decent SW would look much better than this. I might have vomited if I might have stayed there for another 5 mins. Ran away out like a dog is falling to bite me. The guy begs me to take it. I got aggressive musing "Not even for free". Huh! Shitty experience.

Need to thank "Sameer Good and Chen for sharing some contacts" will take time to use them. As I am offing to Chennai this weekend. !

Cheers.

K.

Aruncuckoo
05-04-11, 20:44
Had taken the service of Raj again last week. I prefer LT always and I could'nt make it on time on Friday and Saturday as we have to contact him before 7PM otherwise some one else would take it. I always look out around 9PM, so couldn't get it on Friday / Saturday. The fancy word of "bombay girl" had made me stick to that guy for the weekend. Finally managed to book him Sunday night. The girl Rani (may not be real name) he promised me was from bombay but later she turned out from kolkata. Very young girl should be around 19 years but turned out to be an average girl, not so good looking, more or like a street / village girl, probably they would have picked her up from a village in kolkata. Any way late in the night I don't have any choice so I have to go with her. Not so good experiance though tight pussy, she smelled like a goat a big turn off for me. Paid flat rate of rs 5000 for LT but had only one shot, slept the rest of the time. One good thing is he left us alone, locked the flat and went and provided an alternate door for exit in the morning. Next time if he has a nice girl I like that privacy.

Thanks for everyone who shared me with contacts for the past few weeks. I called Karthik multiple but he didn't pick-up, anyway as per the advice from Rodiostar and others iam not too keen on taking his service last time. Got the contact of a SP named satya from a forum member but she insisted on the reference to call her and certify me, iam still trying to convince her, didn't happen till now. Received Australian contact, as Rodiostar and others didn't give good feedback didn't want to waste huge money on that, apologies to mahinder, thanks for your contact anyways.

Just receiving few more contacts, plan to visit this weekend. I occasionally hunt so those who share contact with me don't get disappointed if I don't write report immediately, I have to wait for a nice time out of work and house to do this activity.

Arun

KSGuru71
05-06-11, 18:55
I am new to this forum and need tips and directions from the senior members of the forum.

Looking for girls between 18-23 age range. Please advice.

You can PM me the details of the information you have in hyderabad.

GoodGuyPchyd
05-09-11, 19:04
Guys,

I have been looking at this forum about 3 to 4 weeks and tried couple of MP's from hyderabad, but no luck.

Any seniors can share me the nos. I do have PM.

Regards.

Goodguy

GoodGuyPchyd
05-09-11, 19:20
Hey Can you PM me the no. Of monalisa.

Hi guys,

This is my first report on the forum and I thought starting out with MP's would be apt.

I am new to mongering in hyderabad. I started of with a couple of MP's and also had some experiences with FS providers.

The first MP which I visited and still visit is near S*I * Temple in Panja*a. During my first two visits I dint expect any extras but the third time the girl herself asked me if I wanted a HJ and I gladly said yes. The girl is a nepali girl who is from himachal pradesh. She has a cute face but is a bit heavy. I asked her for a BJ but she dint agree.

Girl. 6/10.

Massage. 6/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Price. 1k + 300 tip for one hour.

I vist the MP because I feel it is safe from LE's.

There is an other one which I visit in Ameerpet called Monalisa. They advertise in DC regulary. The girl there is much cuter and has a more open attitude. She give a body to body massage and let's me play with her boobs.

I asked for a BJ and FS but she refused.

Girl. 7/10.

Massage. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Price. 1.5k at the counter for massage and 1. 5 for the girl.

Has anyone visited these parlours before and had more luck than me?

Please post if you guys know about any good massage parlours.

Cheers

Sameer Good
05-09-11, 23:02
Thanks to Rodio for the contact, I tried out Reshma (pics in photo gallery by Rodio). She was like Rodio reported, good in her services than just plain looks. Looks wise as well, not to bad at all, wud give her a 7/10. Had a decent rack, a nice cute face to go with it.

However, the thing to highlight really was her service, she wasn't shy. Something strange was that she was very pushy to give me anal pleasure with her fingers, she wanted to wear a condom on her finger and pleasure my hole. I told her clearly that I'm not into any of it, and wudn't want it done. She tried convincing me for a while, but then eventually gave up. She was good at CBJ. Sad thing is like Rodio reported, she has left on Sunday.

Damages: 3k (though I think I shud have had bargained a bit more)

Adi Kumar
05-11-11, 01:44
Ysterday late evening I gave a call from my contact list. Girl was an MBA in ICFAI. 5.6 tall and fair. Was from north india. Vvery tight pussy, mine was almost like a drill. Respnse was good, over all ddamage was 4K but worth.

Figure 7/10.

Look 7/10.

Verall exp : 7/10.

I wish to take out time from my busy schedule and get on track to have fun regularly.

Sameer Good
05-11-11, 20:29
My head was overflowing with Testosterone today around 9pm, most SPs had shut shop by then, except Raj who said he has an Aunty types. I gave it a try, she was alright. Total aunty types but in dire needs anything goes.

Looks 5/10.

Damages 2k.

Service 6/10

Zoro Kamte
05-11-11, 22:01
I was in Bangalore for 6 years and had liked the city and the places. Just moved to Hyd, I had good contacts there and I can definelty share them.

I am in need of an action in Hyd. I have checked classifieds in LOCATO & Craiglist, they appear to be incorrect. If someone could provide some direction. I will try to reach out.

Please help

Zoro Kamte
05-11-11, 22:17
Congratulations to both Sameer Good & Rodio Star, you found the right rabbit hole. These are the same gals & SP I have reported earlier. 4k for threesome is really awesome as I have said earlier we can do wonders as a team with the help of this forum mainly find realiable source, safe places and bring down the prizes. Thanks all. Any hints, pointers for me to explore new contacts towards hitech city will be appriciated.If you could give some directions in mothi nagar. It would be helpful please

Eskc2266
05-12-11, 04:14
My head was overflowing with Testosterone today around 9pm, most SPs had shut shop by then, except Raj who said he has an Aunty types. I gave it a try, she was alright. Total aunty types but in dire needs anything goes.

Looks 5/10.

Damages 2k.

Service 6/10Can you please give me the raj mobile number?

Adi Kumar
05-13-11, 15:38
Yestarday I got connected to one DC number and got to khai*ta*ad a*an* nagar. I had wonerful experience. Girl was 5. 5 from Mumbai. Place was very decent and the girls were really good. Had a choice betwn two. Preferred one.

Overall 8/10.

Face 7/10.

Fees : 4K.

The fck was perfect.

I would recommend my friends with high testosterones. The girl is too friendly and has nice boobs. She just enjoys the act.

Loveyv
05-14-11, 06:27
A little late in posting this. After fed up with the turn off photos that K* SP has been sending lately, decided to call up another one from a craigs regular N*t*and. Fixed it at 3k, was promised a young bong, called me to Ameerpet. Showed the girl first, a little dusky but pretty face and well in shape, must be in early 20s. The turn offs started from then on. They didn't have place, the SP took us to a shady lodge nearby and asked to pay 1. 5k for the room, once inside the girl made me pay 100 bucks again to the room boy. All this while I agreed just because she was indeed looking worthwhile. Once the room door was shut, she wanted to hurry like anything, got rid of all clothes in one go and laid back. Told not to rush but she kept saying its not safe and we have to finish the thing and rush off. That turned off all the mood and the rest was too fast mechanical. Bad luck again!

Percy1234
05-16-11, 12:42
Hi,

Will be traveling to Hyd shortly.

I have been frequenting the usasexguide. Com forums.

I am trying to research the earlier posts and get an understating of the scene.

I am looking for massage with smile in my hotel room.

What is meant by DC?

And besides backpage and craigslist are there any local websites where I can find ads for independent providers? Seems we have many many agency type of arrangements instead of independent providers.

Sam

Sameer Good
05-17-11, 12:04
Avoid this girl / sp dudes. I fell sick after this episode. No more cheap working girls for me for a lifetime for sure!

Can you please give me the raj mobile number?

Chen Geez
05-17-11, 12:20
Hooked up with a real student from JN*U last weekend, she was slim, tall, dark (telugu) girl inThanks for the contact. Sameer. Tried m*I.

My type in looks and figure but she's absolutely cold in the bed. One tight pussy but zero attitude. Can't blame her as she's not a pro.

Not worth repeating.

RodioStar
05-17-11, 20:27
If you could give some directions in mothi nagar. It would be helpful pleaseHalf of CL post lead to this one provide, the girls have changed a few times by now.

Kishore555
05-18-11, 08:11
Just back from Chennai after completing a long tiring week with only meetings filled up.

Took a long nap on Saturday and started looking for some good / costly service around bnajara / jubly hills.

Caught with an SP. Called him and asked to arrange for a high class. After 15mins got a call from him, asking me to be there near Check post at 1 PM. Cost would be 15K for 2 hours. Somehow could negotiate for 12k! Reached the place and did some walking to here and there, while the guy guiding me on phone and finally reached a very big house. Trust me guys, any one would hardly doubt the place is for. Ultra Posh woman opened the door and invited me inside with a simple smile, nice english and very chilled mango juice. 10 points. Am touched. If she is not into this profession, I would have proposed her right away. Thick black transparent top with a thick black bra inside and a light brown capri. Wow. 10 points. I love when some one use Linen clothes. A perfect blend of summer wear. Relaxed on the big sofa in the hall. Had some chat! Shez a designer consultant and gave up the business as it ran down to losses. (story? MAYBE). Now, I cultivated the story as I don't want to mix my mood with sympathy and sorrows. Asked her if she has got any small desires that I can help her. . (my intension was to blow her if she allows me for everything) and funnily she asked me for an arm wrestle. I readily accepted and while in the journey of the game, she started dragging my hand to her UPs, which aroused me. Just by looks I thought she might have small things, and to my surprise, they are big. NOT gigantic as pornstars, but of my choice. At least mouthful. Asked her to be at most romantic so that both can have a value add.

Desc:

She is 5:6 tall, very slim with 34b and 34down. Possibly.

Pushed her on to the hands of the sofa and bent forward to relax myself on her cushion, hands down under her back and started with a Kiss. No NOs anytime during the session. It went on passionately, and slowly removed everything. 10more points for the thongs that are popping out in light brown shade. WOW it looked. More turn on. Had ecstacy to strengthen myself. And it helped. Covers on, and a slow movement started in mish. And did a sleeping doggy. And trust me guys it's so pleasure. End of show 1. Went to bathroom for a shower, and in the mean while she prepared a sandwich. I am shocked with her decency. Round 2. Kiss on neck will defntly kill a woman to force for a fuck. And this time on a big bed. Kissed every possible place I can. Feet, hips, bums, be*bs, and started DFK, with sleeping doggy, and pulled the dickster for an anal, with an extra cover on! She requested me not to move fast while anal, as it pains. I smiled and started slow, but I am scared for the bad consequences and hence came out and did sleeping doggy again, with DFK this time. It is always an immense pleasure doing a DFK and a sleeping doggy. The woman takes a lot of pain to turn her neck back, give strength to DFK and take blows down. AWESOME. A / see was full on, and sweat is full on too. ! Took her into my arms, wrapped up close to me and she laid on to my shoulders. Kissed her forehead and slowly tried asking for her contact. For which she said, she don't want to go public. I assured her I won't share her contact to any one, but to few who can give her some business, for which she again confirmed that she is not a P*t*te. I said a sorry, for which she hugged me closely and said, I have very few clients, and if this becomes a mess, her family's reputation would be at stake. She said she is a divorcee and living with a kid. (Kid is off to granny's house) and no on knows it. Dressed up myself and paid 12k. Wanted to add another 1K. But she abruptly ignored and gave me a kiss on cheeks with a thanks. That's all.

Exp:

CBJ: 8.

Extra services: 10+ (includes A / BBBJ / DFK)

Over all: guys, I have fallen in love with her.

Sharing: yea, can share the contact of SP, but I can't assure whether he would redirect to the same person, as I was told by the lady that she does this only under urgent situations. But will recommend the SP, as he has got a good model stuff too.

GFE: 100 (more than that).

Hardrock1978
05-18-11, 12:29
Dear friends,

There is a new SPA opened in Jublee hills road no 36 called Thai sabai wellness center opp to foodworld. I would like to know if any one had been to there? I called up to the number in justdail and asked if they can provide any extra services but was told that it is only professional massage. If any one had been there please let us know if there is any thing more inside.

Thanks in advance

XXXdude
05-18-11, 15:17
I was So Erotic reading this bro;

Hyderbad lo illanti figures kuda untaiya?

Anyways, I will keep this in my TDL when I arrive to Hyderbad; Provided you are willing to share the contact info.

Hmmm Lucky Dude.

Just back from Chennai after completing a long tiring week with only meetings filled up.

Took a long nap on Saturday and started looking for some good / costly service around bnajara / jubly hills.

Caught with an SP. Called him and asked to arrange for a high class. After 15mins got a call from him, asking me to be there near Check post at 1 PM. Cost would be 15K for 2 hours. Somehow could negotiate for 12k! Reached the place and did some walking to here and there, while the guy guiding me on phone and finally reached a very big house. Trust me guys, any one would hardly doubt the place is for. Ultra Posh woman opened the door and invited me inside with a simple smile, nice english and very chilled mango juice. 10 points. Am touched. If she is not into this profession, I would have proposed her right away. Thick black transparent top with a thick black bra inside and a light brown capri. Wow. 10 points. I love when some one use Linen clothes. A perfect blend of summer wear. Relaxed on the big sofa in the hall. Had some chat! Shez a designer consultant and gave up the business as it ran down to losses. (story? MAYBE). Now, I cultivated the story as I don't want to mix my mood with sympathy and sorrows. Asked her if she has got any small desires that I can help her. . (my intension was to blow her if she allows me for everything) and funnily she asked me for an arm wrestle. I readily accepted and while in the journey of the game, she started dragging my hand to her UPs, which aroused me. Just by looks I thought she might have small things, and to my surprise, they are big. NOT gigantic as pornstars, but of my choice. At least mouthful. Asked her to be at most romantic so that both can have a value add.

Desc:

Pushed her on to the hands of the sofa and bent forward to relax myself on her cushion, hands down under her back and started with a Kiss. No NOs anytime during the session. It went on passionately, and slowly removed everything. 10more points for the thongs that are popping out in light brown shade. WOW it looked. More turn on. Had ecstacy to strengthen myself. And it helped. Covers on, and a slow movement started in mish. And did a sleeping doggy. And trust me guys it's so pleasure. End of show 1. Went to bathroom for a shower, and in the mean while she prepared a sandwich. I am shocked with her decency. Round 2. Kiss on neck will defntly kill a woman to force for a fuck. And this time on a big bed. Kissed every possible place I can. Feet, hips, bums, be*bs, and started DFK, with sleeping doggy, and pulled the dickster for an anal, with an extra cover on! She requested me not to move fast while anal, as it pains. I smiled and started slow, but I am scared for the bad consequences and hence came out and did sleeping doggy again, with DFK this time. It is always an immense pleasure doing a DFK and a sleeping doggy. The woman takes a lot of pain to turn her neck back, give strength to DFK and take blows down. AWESOME. A / see was full on, and sweat is full on too. ! Took her into my arms, wrapped up close to me and she laid on to my shoulders. Kissed her forehead and slowly tried asking for her contact. For which she said, she don't want to go public. I assured her I won't share her contact to any one, but to few who can give her some business, for which she again confirmed that she is not a P*t*te. I said a sorry, for which she hugged me closely and said, I have very few clients, and if this becomes a mess, her family's reputation would be at stake. She said she is a divorcee and living with a kid. (Kid is off to granny's house) and no on knows it. Dressed up myself and paid 12k. Wanted to add another 1K. But she abruptly ignored and gave me a kiss on cheeks with a thanks. That's all.

Exp:

Sharing: yea, can share the contact of SP, but I can't assure whether he would redirect to the same person, as I was told by the lady that she does this only under urgent situations. But will recommend the SP, as he has got a good model stuff too.

Gikmore
05-18-11, 15:44
What is meant by DC?

Deccan Chronicle. One of the local newspapers. You can view a electronic version here.

www.dc-epaper.com

Once you login. Go to the Classifieds section. The section for Health Club (usually the last to 2nd page has this) refers to MP's but the quality varies. The other section Personal Clubs etc. Are usually scams or so I have been told. Most will ask for money upfront and fleece you.

Other can CL. There is also Locanto (

www.locanto.in

) but again here unlike the US. The pics are not of the provider nor even an accurate description most times. The best would be if seniors gave you some reliable contacts else it is mostly a hit & miss situation (mostly a miss actually).

Gikmore
05-18-11, 15:47
This was in reference to Percy1234's msg.

Hi,

Will be traveling to Hyd shortly.

I have been frequenting the usasexguide. Com forums.

I am trying to research the earlier posts and get an understating of the scene.

I am looking for massage with smile in my hotel room.

What is meant by DC?

And besides backpage and craigslist are there any local websites where I can find ads for independent providers? Seems we have many many agency type of arrangements instead of independent providers.

Sam

Princearain
05-18-11, 19:21
Dear friends,

There is a new SPA opened in Jublee hills road no 36 called Thai sabai wellness center opp to foodworld. I would like to know if any one had been to there? I called up to the number in justdail and asked if they can provide any extra services but was told that it is only professional massage. If any one had been there please let us know if there is any thing more inside.

Thanks in advanceI don't think anyone will answer on the phone reg extra services. Best thing is to check it out if nothing else you will get a good professional massage. Also just saw that you checked for the same spa which opened in blore on the blore thread... hmmmm

Percy1234
05-19-11, 04:36
What is meant by DC?

Deccan Chronicle. One of the local newspapers. You can view a electronic version here.

www.dc-epaper.com

Once you login. Go to the Classifieds section. The section for Health Club (usually the last to 2nd page has this) refers to MP's but the quality varies. The other section Personal Clubs etc. Are usually scams or so I have been told. Most will ask for money upfront and fleece you.

Other can CL. There is also Locanto (

www.locanto.in

) but again here unlike the US. The pics are not of the provider nor even an accurate description most times. The best would be if seniors gave you some reliable contacts else it is mostly a hit & miss situation (mostly a miss actually). Gikmore, appreciate the info. Will try both the sites.

MrCool78
05-19-11, 18:52
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum / site. Recently moved to Hyderabad and looking for some nice MPs and some nice GFE leads / contacts. Please pass on to me some at.

Hi,

Found interesting place on B*an*ara H*L, showed me three babes, Its near to Ohri's. This guy has a top floor on appartment. Has around 3 babes at any given time. I went for a north east one. Sexy, nice lingerie. Had fun.

Damage 3K.

MrCool78
05-19-11, 18:54
Ysterday late evening I gave a call from my contact list. Girl was an MBA in ICFAI. 5.6 tall and fair. Was from north india. Vvery tight pussy, mine was almost like a drill. Respnse was good, over all ddamage was 4K but worth.

Figure 7/10.

Look 7/10.

I wish to take out time from my busy schedule and get on track to have fun regularly. Hi Adi, can I have contact details of her. Please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Dalal123
05-20-11, 14:45
Kishor.

Very romantic kind of FR! God Bless her!

Dalal.

Desc:

Exp:

Member #4265
05-21-11, 08:29
Last time I checked. It was closed (3 months back). You can look at my old post.

Not sure if it is opened yet.

Dear friends,

Thanks in advance

RahulinCbj
05-21-11, 21:39
I got back in Hyd after my 4 week trip in Malaysia. Kl. My regular contact is getting married so she sent her friend a 40 yr old mom of two grown ups, flop show. Then I called a different massage provider and he showed up in 90 minutes with a bond gal at the door. I could not believe my eyes, the gal was young probably around 19, slim and tall (5. 9') , she goy started with the massage and was going no where close to Jonny, the gal said she would charge me 200 RM for additional services (3K) , I could not say no. Wow. I guess that was the best part of it.

She was very talkative but once you impress her she would provide excellent service. She was very clean and she started riding me ofcourse with durex on and I felt her tight pussy and as my jony was penetrating her I could see her face enjoying the pain, tit sucking and lip lock for several minutes, contnued. She was so delicate that she twined all over me as she was riding me She was moarning softly and very erotically. I could life her easily and kept her against the wall and force fucked her giving her 15 minutes of riding and 2 minutes of power play.

We both cleaned ourself, she wore her clothes and had chat for few mins exchanges details, nos etc. Time is ticking so I started pressing her tits, slowly removed her clothes and banged her in MISH her puss is really small and tight so I was able to enjoy the 2nd innings as well when I finishe she closed her eyes for a minute and pulled me for another passonate kiss.

She is a real GF experince, but very talkative if you can bare her talk and keep her interested with your words, man. She gave me heaven.

Summary:

Looks : 8. 5/10.

GFE : 11/10.

Rate : 450 RM = 6750 INR.

If any of you are headed to KL please make sure you get her contact from me. A must have fellas.

Have fun.

RahulinCbj
05-22-11, 10:55
Folks,

My testosterone was shooting me up, so decided to dash up, called up couple of numbers from l*see*nto, no response from providers. So decided to go for an MP- Thai Sabai in Road no 36. Called them up (they advertised this morning in DC).60 minute oil massage 2K + taxes 223. Girl was an asian and she did provide good massage. As she started massaging me, I asked her if she provides other services, she said they don't, but she knowingly or unknowingly touching my jonny, and the boy responded very promptly for that, she said they are instructed not to and thus she cannot and pushed my jonny with her mid finger. And continued to massage.

Gal was good

Looks 6/10.

Damage. 2.5 K (2K + taxes + 200 tip)

No additional services.

Massage was good- Ayur is much better for the same massage, but you can't get girls to do massage in ayur to guys. So it was a decent spend of time.

If any of you of have any good contacts, please share with me and I will make my johny boy happy.

Keep the hunt on!

Chris Flasher
05-22-11, 12:19
Guys,

Just bought the subscription will be active by tomorrow. I just came to vizag / visakhapatnam from US. I am a long time member of ISG, Anybody has any advice regarding the scene in vizag. I will be in hyd soon and I am already in touch with my friends and will start posting my own search results

Can anybody has any good contacts in Vizag, or Hyderabad?

Chris Flasher
05-22-11, 12:25
Guys,

I Just came to Vizag from outside India, I have also bought my subscription will be active by tomorrow. I will be in Hyderabad next week. Anybody has any good contacts in visakhapatnam,

I will be in Hyd soon and I am also in touch with m old friends will start posting my own reviews soon.

Any help in Vizag area

Rahul013
05-23-11, 13:25
Please PM the contact if possible?

Figure 7/10.

Look 7/10.

I wish to take out time from my busy schedule and get on track to have fun regularly.

Cuntributor
05-23-11, 13:35
The price you paid in KL for the service you mentioned is very high. In many SPAs (Health clubs) you can get SPA service plus full service which includes all you got plus possibly cat bath, Ar etc. As SOP for half the price. The MAlaysia section in this forum is one of the most active and you should check it thoroughly and make the monger-plan during the stay. Better luck next time. Cheers.

-C.

I got back in Hyd after my 4 week trip in Malaysia. Kl. My regular contact is getting married so she sent her friend a 40 yr old mom of two grown ups, flop show. Then I called a different massage provider and he showed up in 90 minutes with a bond gal at the door.

She is a real GF experince, but very talkative if you can bare her talk and keep her interested with your words, man. She gave me heaven.

Summary:

Looks : 8. 5/10.

GFE : 11/10.

Rate : 450 RM = 6750 INR.

If any of you are headed to KL please make sure you get her contact from me. A must have fellas.

Have fun.

Member #4174
05-24-11, 10:23
Got the no. Of a new provider from a old friend on mine in hyderabad. He asked me to come to somajiguda at arond 7:30 in evening near reliance footwear store. Waited for him till late 8:15, when he called me up and apologized for the delay due to traffic snarls.

Tool me to a one of the bylanes next to ratandeep store, to his apartment in third floor in one of the residential apartments. Asked me to wait as the girls would be reaching any minute. I felt suspicious but decided to give him five more minutes before I leave the place. Two girls arrived in about 10 minutes in a black scorpio and came up.

One was a tall northite with good assets. 25yrs old types. Another was a slim. 5'3 tam girl who was looking great despite the dark complexion and small height. He agreed for 5k for 3hrs, unlimited shots in the a / see room next door. The other gal left and the provider went to the drawing room to watch Television.

Bala, as she told me her name, was quite talkative and enthusiastic one. We took a shower first to get rid of the impact of sultry heat. Started with BJ which ultimately ended in a CIM. It was something that even I dint expect but she was pretty enthu about it. Then we chatted for about an hour before we did missionery and finally I came again on her in doggie.

Tipper her 1k for before leaving the room. She said she studies here in PG and does this only occasionally.

Overall a good experiance.

Looks: 7/10.

Experiance: 9/10.

Damages: Value for money.)

Member #4174
05-24-11, 10:27
Snaps for the last report

Gikmore
05-24-11, 19:32
Hi.

I contacted one of the online sites models. In to see if they could arrange a much better quality and experience in Hyd. It would be higher in cost but worth it for me. The number is not from Hyd. I spoke to a guy and he essentially gave a wide range of 10k- 15k. 20k etc. Figured it would be worth the price if he had some great girls and told him. I would decide after I looked at the girls. I could negotiate the price later if it came to that after I saw the girls.

He said ok. Asked me to come to Lifestyle and from there to a hotel * Tulsi. Made it there. I thought this is where he would show me the girls but he then wanted me to take a room there. This did'nt make sense to me so I told him what was the point of me booking a room and spending Rs. Before I even had decided if I wanted to go thru it or not. He said he would come after I booked the room with 2-3 girls.

So long story short. I told him no and got back home. So the question I have for more experienced folk here is.

Is this normal procedure? If so then figure can simply call him back and continue with the process morrow. What I hate would be to get fleeced, it happens but at least let it not be because I missed something obvious.

Please let me know your experience / suggestions. I keep thinking that maybe higher cost may get better quality (may not always true but wanted to try in Hyd and see).

Princearain
05-24-11, 21:09
Hi.

I contacted one of the online sites models. In to see if they could arrange a much better quality and experience in Hyd. It would be higher in cost but worth it for me. The number is not from Hyd. I spoke to a guy and he essentially gave a wide range of 10k- 15k. 20k etc. Figured it would be worth the price if he had some great girls and told him. I would decide after I looked at the girls. I could negotiate the price later if it came to that after I saw the girls.

He said ok. Asked me to come to Lifestyle and from there to a hotel * Tulsi. Made it there. I thought this is where he would show me the girls but he then wanted me to take a room there. This did'nt make sense to me so I told him what was the point of me booking a room and spending Rs. Before I even had decided if I wanted to go thru it or not. He said he would come after I booked the room with 2-3 girls.

So long story short. I told him no and got back home. So the question I have for more experienced folk here is.

Is this normal procedure? If so then figure can simply call him back and continue with the process morrow. What I hate would be to get fleeced, it happens but at least let it not be because I missed something obvious.

Please let me know your experience / suggestions. I keep thinking that maybe higher cost may get better quality (may not always true but wanted to try in Hyd and see). No it is not normal process. And you did the right thing. Cheers

Sameer Good
05-24-11, 21:09
Is this normal procedure? If so then figure can simply call him back and continue with the process morrow. What I hate would be to get fleecedNo it's not normal, wud say keep out of those website they are rip offs

Lycan73
05-25-11, 09:40
Hi.

Muslim aunties. I am sure it could be "mission impossible" just think after half dozen kids, how the auty will be?

CheersGod, you're talking like EVERY Muslim woman has six kids or more. I know, however, that most of them don't. And there are a lot of beautiful Muslim MILFs I know that I'd grab the first opportunity that came my way to screw. I believe you should get your facts straight. Medically, too. The vagina is an ELASTIC organ. Which means, after expanding, it reverts back to its original state.

Gikmore
05-25-11, 22:20
Ventured out again today. Called up a provider who asked me to get to SR N*g*are. Told me he had 3 girls.

Long story short. It was a repeat of the usual. Made it to his place (1 hr drive) and a 35 min wait for his person to come direct me and then he called up and said sorry. Will give you directions. Close by and another 15 min walk later came to a house. There was only 1 girl. She said she was from Delhi. Not my type and was going to walk away when the provider kept insisting she was good etc. And to at least opt for 1/2 hr. Should have walked then but against my better judgement opted for 1/2 hr. Personality-wise she was actually nice and in a way wish I could just but really bad stretch marks on her stomach (which I could only obviously see after I paid) and saggy be*bs and a bit chubby did not help matters. So overall not a great experience.

Looks: 5.

Personality: 7.

WIR: No.

I know a lot of the seniors do not wish to give out numbers (at least not many have been forthcoming when I PM'd them) but I would suggest an alternative. At least let us help each other by pointing out who to avoid. This particular provider goes by 2 #'s. Ending with 242 and 456. This at least helps us from wasting money on providers who say one thing on the phone and another when you spend the time to make it all the way there just to find out that what was said and the actuality is not even close.

If we weed out the bad ones maybe the good ones will get more business and hence provide a better quality of service for everyone.

This being said. Has anyone tried the one in Mos*pet (# on CL ends with 186). Someday I will have a positive report on Hyd. I promise.

Kishore555
05-26-11, 05:41
Ventured out again today. Called up a provider who asked me to get to SR N*g*are. Told me he had 3 girls.

I know a lot of the seniors do not wish to give out numbers

This being said. Has anyone tried the one in Mos*pet (# on CL ends with 186). Someday I will have a positive report on Hyd. I promise. Dude,

Looks like you tried using the hints I gave you.

Sorry, as it din't work out for you.

As I told yu few tips on how to encounter, this is the one you have to remember. High paid providers have their own rooms and stuff like drinks, Cs, and the places are very safe.

And regarding sharing numbers by seniors.

When these seniors started mongering, I guess there is no ISG (or) it is that therez not so much of mongers.

And how did they get this help?

Gain some experience on your own.

U said you wasted money on waste materials.

You need think with your mind while doing a strong selection. If not, you are gone.

SPs talk very sweetly. She does that, she does this. U should at least be capable of analyse what kind of girl you are selecting."When you can see upfront that the girl's figure is turning you off, why do you take up the service?".

Think twice before you act dude.

No offense meant brother. This is just an advice you can keep in mind, use when ever you take up a venture.

Good luck. Sex is valuable, but money is invaluable. Use it productively.

Gikmore
05-26-11, 23:30
Dude,

Sorry, as it din't work out for you.

As I told yu few tips on how to encounter, this is the one you have to remember. High paid providers have their own rooms and stuff like drinks, Cs, and the places are very safe.

And regarding sharing numbers by seniors.

When these seniors started mongering, I guess there is no ISG (or) it is that therez not so much of mongers.

And how did they get this help? Gain some experience on your own.

U said you wasted money on waste materials.

No offense meant brother. This is just an advice you can keep in mind, use when ever you take up a venture.

Good luck. Sex is valuable, but money is invaluable. Use it productively. No offense taken. Appreciate the advice actually and will use it. It could have been a lot worse. I have a free week so let us see what it brings.

This said. Here are my thoughts.

- In US there are sites like T. E. R, TERB etc. Where escorts etc. Are rated. This helps. The good escorts naturally get better ratings and the agencies try hard to give good service or they get bad ratings etc. It is a business after all. Any business wants good word of mouth.

Any business that has no consequences from Customers is going to focus on the fast buck. What I have found is not just me. Many others usually have a negative experience (in other cities of India as well). It is not just about spending money. If all of us keep spending money on bad providers there is really no incentive for the provider to improve. There will always be other prey for them and no consequence. Whereas in US etc. There is comparitively less bait and switch (there is but not as much as here) and also you get better providers. The sharing of info. Among mongers frankly I think helps improve quality as the best agencies make more money hence they can get better providers etc. Just like any business. Don't' you go back to a good agency if your experience was good. The agency / provider infact proudly refers to the ratings as proof that they are good.

I may be new to Hyd but am familiar with the US. Hence I think the approach here actually ends up hurting mongers and ensures the bad providers continue to make money. Different approach I know. Just not convinced it is helping us all but I do realize that it is human nature if after searching a long time you found something good. You would hesitate to share it with others. Just my 2 cents. Would appreciate other thoughts on this matter.

Mdusa123
05-27-11, 06:19
No offense taken. Appreciate the advice actually and will use it. It could have been a lot worse. I have a free week so let us see what it brings.

This said. Here are my thoughts.

- In US there are sites like T. E. R, TERB etc. Where escorts etc. Are rated. This helps. The good escorts naturally get better ratings and the agencies try hard to give good service or they get bad ratings etc. It is a business after all. Any business wants good word of mouth.

Any business that has no consequences from Customers is going to focus on the fast buck. What I have found is not just me. Many others usually have a negative experience (in other cities of India as well). It is not just about spending money. If all of us keep spending money on bad providers there is really no incentive for the provider to improve. There will always be other prey for them and no consequence. Whereas in US etc. There is comparitively less bait and switch (there is but not as much as here) and also you get better providers. The sharing of info. Among mongers frankly I think helps improve quality as the best agencies make more money hence they can get better providers etc. Just like any business. Don't' you go back to a good agency if your experience was good. The agency / provider infact proudly refers to the ratings as proof that they are good.

I may be new to Hyd but am familiar with the US. Hence I think the approach here actually ends up hurting mongers and ensures the bad providers continue to make money. Different approach I know. Just not convinced it is helping us all but I do realize that it is human nature if after searching a long time you found something good. You would hesitate to share it with others. Just my 2 cents. Would appreciate other thoughts on this matter. I agree with you Gikmore. I have been an active monger in US for 4 years where it was never too difficult to find quality service (another site was a great place for reviews which required paid membership as ISG does). As in India, these things are not legal in US too but never ran into any issues with LE there. Here for some reason (I am sure that are reasons, just that I am not aware of those) , we all seem to be too afraid of LEs. The fact is the US LEs are far more advanced and sophisticated that ours are but I guess our LEs spend most of thier time in finding their bakras in this area and probably thats why people are more cautious when sharing details.

Anon666
05-27-11, 16:09
Hi, What is meant by DC?Deccan Chronicle, a local daily known for its sleazy massage parlor ads and other dodgy attractions aimed at despos who have no clue of what they are getting themselves into. DC is where most of the senior members took their first baby steps towards mongering. Don't fall for everything you see in it, proceed with caution or chances are, your face will end up on the front page of the same newspaper.

Anon666
05-29-11, 15:44
It looks like Hyderabad forum is only for the people from. I have PM'ed lot of senior members here as I will be visiting Hyderabad for next 2 weeks to get some contacts and details on price vs quality. (with assurance that I will provide the same when you visit my city) I got surprized, not a single member here had replied to my PM.Those of you who are begging and pleading for numbers wouldn't be doing so if only they knew what they are doing. This city is not my playground (not yet) but from my past experiences with noobs has been very regretful. I've lost some really good contacts due to the negligence of some of these idiots. Some of them just don't have the balls, they just don't get it, they call the girls from blocked numbers, from random phone booths than from their own mobiles, being cheap assess they bargain the cost from a girl who is quite the bang for 15K to 5K or even lower, calling girls in the middle of the dead night and the worst offense of all, passing those numbers to their equally rookie friends who in turn continue the same mistakes. Incidents like these get the girls irked and they freak out esp. WGs and they end up changing their numbers which means those of us who took the risks, invested time and money in getting those contacts will find ourselves back at square one.

So all you those who are begging for numbers, at least make your own effort instead of blatantly expecting to be spoon fed.

HotMale2009
05-29-11, 22:21
100% agree, you are right. Question the maturity, some of us show. After all, its not free for all. The girls are in a profession, which is more demandin, thanjust spreadn their legs. Common sense needs to prevail, over lust. Alas if only we cud start thinkin, than thinking only between our legs.

Those of you who are begging and pleading for numbers wouldn't be doing so if only they knew what they are doing. This city is not my playground (not yet) but from my past experiences with noobs has been very regretful. I've lost some really good contacts due to the negligence of some of these idiots. Some of them just don't have the balls, they just don't get it, they call the girls from blocked numbers, from random phone booths than from their own mobiles, being cheap assess they bargain the cost from a girl who is quite the bang for 15K to 5K or even lower, calling girls in the middle of the dead night and the worst offense of all, passing those numbers to their equally rookie friends who in turn continue the same mistakes. Incidents like these get the girls irked and they freak out esp. WGs and they end up changing their numbers which means those of us who took the risks, invested time and money in getting those contacts will find ourselves back at square one.

So all you those who are begging for numbers, at least make your own effort instead of blatantly expecting to be spoon fed.

Anon666
05-30-11, 22:03
Alas if only we cud start thinkin, than thinking only between our legs.Its impossible to think logically or reasonably when you have an erect penis.

Mahinder
06-01-11, 07:16
Hi,

Has anyone experienced NE chinki in mad*p*are near petrol pump.

Claiming charges 10k for full night.

Let me know if someone has tasted it? And if it is worh spending 10k.

Chris Flasher
06-01-11, 09:11
I Recently posted that I was coming to vizag and requested some contacts. I did not get any replies. I have started my own search in vizag, Searched the usual places like pubs etc, not much luck. Then tried some autowallahs, lot of them said that you can hook with girls belonging to a particular institution starting with GI. Still working on some contacts. But here they expect to have your own place. Hotels and motels are quite risky. So mongering in vizag is quite risky unless you have good contacts and have your own place or can use a friends place.

Places like cinema theatres and bus stands have very low quality providers and are not worth it. It is also quite risky. I will post if I have any success.

Any one has any other observations or tips about vizag.