PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

ABS1199
03-05-17, 13:58
Hi all,

I called up couple of places and all they had to offer was chest hands and legs waxing. But I had a requirement of getting privates and mainly Bum crack to be waxed. All saloons refused for xyz reasons on hearing word BUM. This includes s-heav, salon, studio11. I think one of the reason for refusal was that I wanted it to be done by a lady as I don't feel nice being naked around guys.

Finally I tried a place near Gachibowli near bharat hardware. The lady was MILF and she enjoyed waxing me off. She was laughing all the time and gave a nice HJ once waxing was complete. The lady has big assets and she said next time she will be TL as I will be regular customer by then.

Total damage: waxing 1500.

Tip: 600.

Hi friends,

This is unusual. One of my contacts (non professional) want me to get rid of all body hair before the act. Is anybody aware of such unisex parlor where they do full body wax for man?

Cheers.

KumarMJ
03-05-17, 14:33
Met this lady on a networking site.

Went to her place cpl of days back, was apprehensive due to the area. As its a lower middle class predominantly.

Once you get into the house it is a clean place, maintained well.

Typical housewife, dusky and a bit on the heavier side about 5. 2" little shy but pleasing manners, tries to please. Open to everything except BBJ and anal.

Had a nice time. Man she does cowboy fairly well..It was so good to read an FR so late. These days I don't see much FR 's in this forum. Also can you share details over PM.

Coolcornie
03-06-17, 07:08
Hi ABS1199,

Is it the salon that has a name like [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Salon?

May you please provide some hint to the place? I had been searching this since 4 months without luck. You seem to be very lucky.

Regards.

Hi all,

I called up couple of places and all they had to offer was chest hands and legs waxing. But I had a requirement of getting privates and mainly Bum crack to be waxed. All saloons refused for xyz reasons on hearing word BUM. This includes s-heav, salon, studio11. I think one of the reason for refusal was that I wanted it to be done by a lady as I don't feel nice being naked around guys.

Finally I tried a place near Gachibowli near bharat hardware. The lady was MILF and she enjoyed waxing me off. She was laughing all the time and gave a nice HJ once waxing was complete. The lady has big assets and she said next time she will be TL as I will be regular customer by then.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MailMan789
03-06-17, 07:29
Hi all,

Tip: 600.Hello,

Could you please give a hint for this place. I'm desperately looking for a person like this.

Thanks.

ABS1199
03-06-17, 14:31
Thanks to Chahyd bro for giving pointer to spa Sty in M-pur. As recommended tried miss P.

Massage was average with some touching and fingers digging in the disposable.

Finally ask for extras. Girl said only HJ. I said my friend Kiran (imaginary name always works) said you do more. She said now the time is over next time I will allow FS or B2B and quoted 3 k and 2 k respectively.

I took HJ with TL at 1 k as the time was over. She gave nice HJ with her other hand finger in my glory hole. It was heaven. Sucked to the tits while she gave HJ.

I am bored of Thais and wanted one good Indian girl which she is. She is not too beautiful but we are not looking to settle down. Are we?

Rating:

Massage: 5/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (handful with big nipples).

Overall damage: 1500+1000.

ABS1199
03-06-17, 14:38
Hi buddy,

Please get PM. I have shared this place with 10 + people in 1 day over PM. It is not possible to give more hint in open.

I can say is it is closest to hardware store that I mentioned.

Cheers.

Hello,

Could you please give a hint for this place. I'm desperately looking for a person like this.

Thanks.

Abhimanyu11
03-06-17, 18:08
Is she the famous AS Rao Nagar Indy? She is also fat and charges 7 to 8 k.I have tried her. OK service. Avoid if other choices. More so she is not worth the quoted price.

Pepper1975
03-06-17, 19:18
Fellow mongers,

Greetings from my side. Am relocating to Delhi. Had interesting times here. Thanks for the cooperation. Would be grateful for any tips and contacts for Delhi. You can PM me. Ciao and stay safe.

BabyKutu
03-07-17, 04:55
Ahh I did not know these legal side of it. How about, getting caught in MP / spa? That too non bailable or with any SP girl? If you know, please share. This is not to scare everyone, but to be more prepared.Wrote this up Bro. Posting issues due to sloppy Internet. Hold tight.

BabyKutu
03-07-17, 04:56
LE Counters, if you are caught in the act at SP place or your place.

Ask them if they have proof of any money exchange.

Tell them Sex is consensual and you are above 18.

If you being threatened with an arrest. Ask them on what section of IPC will you be booked.

Keep a lawyer name handy. Whether you use it or not, just keep it for sakes.

Don't with LE.

Never use rude tone and challenge them on the laws.

Be polite always but don't be pleading.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially.

Never negotiate in the first instance.

Give out your ID without asking.

Give your phone. They will need a warrant.

LE will never tell you this.

There is no case against you as you are indulging in an act inside an house outside of public view.

If it is consensual then. It is only social stigma, but no case.

They can't prove money exchange ever, unless they record the exchange.

Can't take your phone or search you without a warrant.

Caution Always.

Always check if the MP or SP's place is near a school / hospital / social establishment. This can get you into trouble.

Don't keep girls photos on your phone. It will be difficult to prove innocence in case of a raid, remember pimping is still a crime.

Be good to Girls. Else if they turn approves you are fucked.

Never get into emotional tangles with the girls or SP's. Pimps and Girl testimony can fuck you big time.

No chats or SMS's entries on cost and location details.

Careful on conversations in OLA / UBER cabs. Some of them are known informers.

Finally. Brethren it is not a risk free business nor a risk free pleasure, so be careful. Use your mind over Johnny's and stay Safe.

So long them. Adios LE. Keep grinning MF's.

BabyKutu
03-07-17, 04:59
For all the LE on the forum. F Y.

Primarily 2 laws govern prostitution in India via IPC.

372 : Sexual acts with Minors, Selling minor for purposes of prostitution, etc. —Whoever sells, lets to hire, or otherwise disposes of any 1[person under the age of eighteen years with intent that such person shall at any age be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution or illicit intercourse with any person or for any unlawful and immoral purpose.

BabyKutu
03-07-17, 05:01
PITA: The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act.

Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls can not publish phone numbers to the public. Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area.

Clients: A client is guilty of consorting with prostitutes and can be charged if he engages in sex acts with a sex worker within 200 yards of a public place. The client may also be punished if the sex worker is below 18 years of age.

Pimps and babus: Babus or pimps or live-in lovers who live off a prostitute's earnings are guilty of a crime. Any adult male living with a prostitute is assumed to be guilty unless he can prove otherwise.

Brothel: Landlords and brothel-keepers can be prosecuted, maintaining a brothel is illegal. Detaining someone at a brothel for the purpose of sexual exploitation can lead to prosecution.

Neither of this mention Prostitution to be a crime as long as money exchange does not happen, as long as you are not caught when paying off. You are the king.

WellWisher9784
03-07-17, 06:59
Babykutu bro,

One hell of a enlightenment and a tutorial for fellow mongers!

Appreciate your KT bro.

Risk= Pleasure greater than life.

Be safe.

If you being threatened with an arrest. Ask them on what section of IPC will you be booked.

Don't with LE.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially...

MieGandalf
03-07-17, 12:35
Ah! Moving to greener pastures! Hope you have a great time there bro. Heard Delhi is awesome for mongering!

You're the first person to help me out when I moved to the city a year ago!

Have great stay in Delhi and stay safe!

Cheers,

Mie.

Fellow mongers,

Greetings from my side. Am relocating to Delhi. Had interesting times here. Thanks for the cooperation. Would be grateful for any tips and contacts for Delhi. You can PM me. Ciao and stay safe.

NaniNaresh
03-07-17, 13:53
Her old number ending 748.

Not working. Please PM new number.

I have tried her. OK service. Avoid if other choices. More so she is not worth the quoted price.

ABS1199
03-07-17, 14:47
Hi friends,

I have recieved lots of PM regarding this and I have replied to almost everybody after check if they have posted at least one report in the past.

Just to make a point clear here, this place is not upscale and the Lady is not beautiful. Please don't blame me in future if you don't like the place or service. I liked it because after lots of struggle I found a place which gives this service.

Secondly, whoever visits the place please maintain rate control. Don't overpay.

Thanks.

Hi all,

PapilonInSpire
03-07-17, 16:52
I had this Indie no. Which was shared by a Sr. Member and there are multiple reviews in this forum.

Had been trying to visit her for past few months, but was not possible due to the travel time involved.

Today was passing through her route so enquired if she is free and got a positive reply.

My report card:

Location: In a safe neighborhood named after a UP real estate mogul. House is clean, but nothing much to talk about.

Looks: Typical Andhra / Telangana MILF. I would rate 4/10.

Service: Was enthusiastic 6/10.

Pussy: Dry.

DFK: N / A, Kiss on lips only.

VFM: 8/10 This was the most economical exp. till now.

Damage: 1500.

You could try Ms. V if you are looking for a no frills budget encounter like Air Deccan.

Cheers!!

AlphaHere
03-07-17, 17:20
This will install great confidence on mongers like me. I'm still learning the hard way to trust my mind rather than my dick.

Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls can not publish phone numbers to the public. Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area.

Clients: A client is guilty of consorting with prostitutes and can be charged if he engages in sex acts with a sex worker within 200 yards of a public place. The client may also be punished if the sex worker is below 18 years of age.

Pimps and babus: Babus or pimps or live-in lovers who live off a prostitute's earnings are guilty of a crime. Any adult male living with a prostitute is assumed to be guilty unless he can prove otherwise.

Brothel: Landlords and brothel-keepers can be prosecuted, maintaining a brothel is illegal. Detaining someone at a brothel for the purpose of sexual exploitation can lead to prosecution.

Neither of this mention Prostitution to be a crime as long as money exchange does not happen, as long as you are not caught when paying off. You are the king.

Rax Kumar
03-07-17, 17:40
Yay. I am now back to Hyderabad from Bangalore after a long time and excited about the mongering opportunities here. Request seniors to help with good quality indy or Telugu serial artists or popular movie junior artists.

AkashHot
03-07-17, 18:07
Her old number ending 6748.

Not working. Please PM new number.She does lot of nakhras nowadays. Not worth 7/8 k. I would not even fuck her even if she pays me. If you are desperate, bargain hard for 2/3 k. She is worth of 2/3 k max.

AkashHot
03-07-17, 18:10

Neither of this mention Prostitution to be a crime as long as money exchange does not happen, as long as you are not caught when paying off. You are the king.Bro,

I don't know how to say Thank to you. But, this is great post. I am sure this post will help all the people who don't know much about the legal side. You are a great asset for our forum.

God bless you!

EalingDude
03-08-17, 01:18
Evening gents,

Will be visiting shortly, have posted my experiences few yrs ago on my previous visit to Hyderabad which happens to be my home town!

Looking for some advice on how to get a sim card for mongering activities, my current sim has my personal details which I use on my visits to India and keep it topped up so that it remains active all around the year, however I have always felt uncomfortable using this sim for mongering and have now decided to use another one hopefully without my details associated to that sim.

I have RTFF and have gone quite a lot back but have not come across any posts with advice for my above requirement!

Would be ever so grateful if someone can drop me a PM, will definitely buy them a drink when I come down to Hyderabad in few weeks time.

Regards,

Ealingdude.

BabyKutu
03-08-17, 04:03
Evening gents,

Will be visiting shortly, have posted my experiences few yrs ago on my previous visit to Hyderabad which happens to be my home town!

Would be ever so grateful if someone can drop me a PM, will definitely buy them a drink when I come down to Hyderabad in few weeks time.

Ealingdude.PM'ed you dude. Check and let me know.

PapilonInSpire
03-08-17, 04:08
Hi BabyKutu Sir.

Sent you a request over PM. Awaiting your reply.

BabyKutu
03-08-17, 04:11
Hi BabyKutu Sir.

Sent you a request over PM. Awaiting your reply.Apols Bro. I have another 56 PM's to clear. Lousy internet Bro.

Vrstred
03-08-17, 05:20
Visited NI girl through SP in Uppal. Was asking 2500 per shot, came down to 2000 per shot. Was directed towards gate of famous school in Uppal, from there was taken to an apartment. It was residential building and the watchman is aware of what was going on. Showed the girl and took the money. Nakhras of the girl started after entering the room, she did not opened her bra just moved it to the top position, no to anything just insert and finish and no sucking of boob too.

PapilonInSpire
03-08-17, 07:39
After the encounter with Ms. V, was going back home and mid way decided to get a decent Massage as my arms and legs were aching. Just before the famous Tonique Wines in J Hills, found IS Spa in an upcoming Complex / Mall.

Deep Tissue Massage was quoted at 2500 which was exorbitant. After haggling came down to Rs. 1500 and was told only NE's available.

Decided to test the waters as this was going to be my first Spa experience in Hyderabad. The massage rooms does not have doors and only have translucent curtains. During the Massage, there were neither hints given nor offers made. An average massage was provided by Ms. M. Best to avoid this Spa.

My report card:

Hospitality: 3/10.

Ambiance: 4/10.

Massage: 4/10.

VFM: 3/10 Better to spend money elsewhere.

After massage, decided to pick a Chivas from Tonique but was informed that 7-Mar to 9-Mar would be dry days.

SmootheRaj
03-08-17, 17:26
My bro BK. Take a bow. I wish we meet soon!

Don't with LE.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially..

AkashHot
03-09-17, 02:44
Landed in Bangalore and will be here for 2 days. If anyone has any contacts with Bangalore mongers, can you suggest username? Will contact directly. Going to post in Bangalore forum as well. But, since I am new to the forum, not sure how much help I am going to get.

AnilKg2005
03-09-17, 08:49
Couple of good SW. North & south. Rates are OK.

Vikram14
03-09-17, 17:39
Thanks DesiPunter for sharing her contacts.

Called her up and fixed the meeting the the evening. Initially she said come over to JNTU but later redirected to Nizampet. Reached her location. Location in is good locality and good society. I was surprised. I was expecting some Telugu girl but she looks like NI.

Had good time with her. Good initial foreplay. And figured her. She got so wet and excited and keep. Saying. I can't control. Please F me hard. Destroy me. Then I stopped. (LOL). Then had long BBJ session and finally. Final round in almost all positions.

Face- 7.

Height- 5.5'.

Body - I would say not fat not slim. Avg and a bit tummy. Overall good.

Attitude- 9.

Overall Service- 8.

Time. It feel like she does not care about time.

Damage- 3 k + 600 (Travell).

WIR- May be.

HoneyHunt05
03-09-17, 18:48
Couple of good SW. North & south. Rates are OK.Your post doesn't make sense buddy.

Bodhi Satva
03-09-17, 20:50
Hail BabyKutu. What can I say? Speechless.

Don't with LE.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially.

Never negotiate in the first instance.

Give out your ID without asking.

Give your phone. They will need a warrant.

LE will never tell you this.

There is no case against you as you are indulging in an act inside an house outside of public view.

If it is consensual then. It is only social stigma, but no case.

They can't prove money exchange ever, unless they record the exchange.

Can't take your phone or search you without a warrant.

Caution Always.

Always check if the MP or SP's place is near a school / hospital / social establishment. This can get you into trouble.

Don't keep girls photos on your phone. It will be difficult to prove innocence in case of a raid, remember pimping is still a crime.

Be good to Girls. Else if they turn approvers you are fucked.

Never get into emotional tangles with the girls or SP's. Pimps and Girl testimony can fuck you big time.

No chats or SMS's entries on cost and location details.

Careful on conversations in OLA / UBER cabs. Some of them are known informers.

Finally. Brethren it is not a risk free business nor a risk free pleasure, so be careful. Use your mind over Johnny's and stay Safe.

So long them. Adios LE Fuckers. Keep grinning MF's.

Monger2015
03-10-17, 08:05
Hi bro,

When will you be back we have to meet. A fan now.

Don't with LE.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially..

EalingDude
03-10-17, 09:34
PM'ed you dude. Check and let me know.Thanks BK for your swift response, point noted. Would be great to catch up for a drink when I visit in April.

Kiss666
03-10-17, 16:36
Hi dear friends,

I need a good massage with or without extras. I want very good and hard massage for my thighs. Please help me with spa name and masseuse name. I am new to spa to spa and I am regular monger who goes for FS.

Discreet Johny
03-10-17, 17:23
Bro. It is but natural to gain a lot but be ready to lose some as well.

Rest is your wisdom and gut feel, hope these pointers help. Stay Safe and Bang Safe.Wow! Thank you BabyKutu Sir for being so generous by sharing your wealth of knowledge. I hope one day I can contribute the same back to the community.

Your reply helped me a lot and I was finally able to try an MP and a SP for FS. Very mixed experiences so far. I am busy right now and so, will post detailed FRs after a few days.

Jollupaiya
03-10-17, 18:10
Hi,

I got a contact in AFF. Afro girl. Anyone tried yet. Trying to meet next week please let me know if you guys have any FR.

BabyKutu
03-11-17, 03:03
Hi dear friends,

I need a good massage with or without extras. I want very good and hard massage for my thighs. Please help me with spa name and masseuse name. I am new to spa to spa and I am regular monger who goes for FS.PMed you the details Champ.

Enjoy.

BabyKutu
03-11-17, 03:26
Hi,

I got a contact in AFF. Afro girl. Anyone tried yet. Trying to meet next week please let me know if you guys have any FR.There are 2 groups in Hyderabad for these kind of ethnic selections.

TChowki is the most famous one, 2 houses with groups of 3 each, have college going A girls.

Ok place, not to clean but not too bad as well, mostly the deeds are rushed but it is just the excitement. I have had better in Bangalore to be honest.

I would be very careful carrying cash or valuables to that place, just carry the right amount of cash and no ornamental fetishes.

For a BANG its fine else, better options available.

ManuRocks
03-11-17, 06:28
Hi seniors,

Need a opinion regarding E Thai spa at J hills. Anyone been there. Is there any extras available. Kindly put your valuable opinion.

JohnyOyo
03-11-17, 18:27
I am new to this website can any one share any good and genuine girls details near Secunderabad or Hyderabad?

Thanks in advance!

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

WarDog666
03-12-17, 02:47
Hey guys,

Found out about this site today, there is this massage parlour, goes by the name Arti sensual massage or something. Is it fake? What I couldn't understand was how could they be so open and loud about their 'services'? Anyway, just wanted to check with you peeps if anyone can help me with contacts? I do not have any paid membership would that restrict you guys from messaging me privately?

Waiting for your response! Thanks!

WarDog666
03-12-17, 03:02
Hi people!

I was searching for some good spas and came across this website "massage2 book" not sure if this is legit so wanted to check with you guys on that!

Thanks!

BabyKutu
03-12-17, 03:36
Hey guys,

Found out about this site today, there is this massage parlour, goes by the name Arti sensual massage or something. Is it fake? What I couldn't understand was how could they be so open and loud about their 'services'? Anyway, just wanted to check with you peeps if anyone can help me with contacts? I do not have any paid membership would that restrict you guys from messaging me privately?

Waiting for your response! Thanks!If it is LOC then it is a part of syndicate advertising. They operate mostly as MP's but actually provide FS. Most of the girls are from SG on contract.

I would Say avoid.

OldSnake
03-12-17, 03:51
Hi all,

Can someone suggest good massage at cheap rate don't need extras. Its a shitty week I should say. I am waiting on the PM.

AkashHot
03-12-17, 04:06
Hey guys,

Waiting for your response! Thanks!Filled with cheap girls, mostly from different red light areas. Last time I tried, the girl was from SG and she said other 3 were from SG as well and two from Mumbai. You will only get a shit HJ and they will force you to get out. With the same amount you can try far better option.

WarDog666
03-12-17, 04:34
If it is LOC then it is a part of syndicate advertising. They operate mostly as MP's but actually provide FS. Most of the girls are from SG on contract.

I would Say avoid.Oh great! Thanks for the heads up appreciate it!

But any idea how do I go about getting a contact or two? Really struggling here since days and still couldn't find one!

AlphaHere
03-12-17, 04:47
Hi guys,

I hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend.

I need reference for Ayesha, Muslim aunt. I used the reference name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] but she wants a call from known monger. Can anybody help me out?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Shekhar647
03-12-17, 05:12
Hey guys,

Waiting for your response! Thanks!It is not good. Very deceptive- tried once.

RockStarRavi
03-12-17, 06:21
Hi seniors,

Need a opinion regarding E Thai spa at J hills. Anyone been there. Is there any extras available. Kindly put your valuable opinion.Sheer waste of time and money. Next it is up to you.

RockStarRavi
03-12-17, 07:55
Hi seniors,

Need a opinion regarding E Thai spa at J hills. Anyone been there. Is there any extras available. Kindly put your valuable opinion.Avoid. Waste of time & money.

AnilKg2005
03-12-17, 11:51
Your post doesn't make sense buddy.What I meant was there are nice ones in Secunderabad near PP and & Anand.

AlphaHere
03-12-17, 13:26
Has anybody tried famous Madhapur blog SP recently?

RockStarRavi
03-12-17, 15:00
'E Spa' at JH not worth visiting. Waste of time & money.

RanDevil
03-12-17, 15:14
Hi guys,

I m first time in Hyderabad. Staying at Gachibowly area.

Please pm me some good contacts for FS. Some good looking clean contacts please.

RanDevil
03-12-17, 15:15
PMed you the details Champ.

Enjoy.Hi,

Please PMme as well. I'm new in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

WarDog666
03-13-17, 01:37
Filled with cheap girls, mostly from different red light areas. Last time I tried, the girl was from SG and she said other 3 were from SG as well and two from Mumbai. You will only get a shit HJ and they will force you to get out. With the same amount you can try far better option.Hi,

Thanks for that! When you say "With the same amount you can try far better option" any place you can help me with? I have tried searching but unfortunately I couldn't any, not even a single one! Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

WarDog666
03-13-17, 01:39
Has anybody tried famous Madhapur blog SP recently?Hi,

Wondering if we could get more info on this? Like any way to connect with them?

IronHulk
03-13-17, 04:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

IronHulk
03-13-17, 04:33
I am a frequent visitor to "sense + rational" spa salon, Happy Nagar. There is a Muslim lady Ms. F in her 20's. I used to visit this place for HJ + TA. Recently the spa has stopped offering full body massage. They might be facing some problem with LE. So searched Locanto and called and was asked to come near diamond point. Only one lady was free and all other were busy. Had to proceed with her only. The room is very dull. She is a Bengali. Applied some moisturizer I think and for some time rubbed her hands all over my body. She does not know how to do massage. In the last minutes removed the top and rubbed my chest giving hand job. One of the worst hand job. She held my cock very tightly. The worst experience I had. I know this is not a good description. But I don't want to recall that horrible experience.

Request seniors to guide to a good MP place with extras and indies for FR near L. B. Nagar area. I visited IS and MS near Vanasthalipuram. No extras were offered there. I am starving.

SmootheRaj
03-13-17, 04:43
I don't think the current options are that encouraging and for that price not a good choice.

SirishRao
03-13-17, 13:33
Hello guys,

I have been a silent spectator the last 2 months and have learnt quite a lot from experts like Babykuty and others! Thanks a lot to all the contributors. I shall start sharing my FRs soon. Also, I would like to subscribe to the PM and other features and remember seeing a post which gives instructions on how to do it anonymously by creating some other virtual card etc. Can someone kindly share as I am unable to view it?

Thank you.

AkashHot
03-13-17, 15:19
Hi,

Thanks for that! When you say "With the same amount you can try far better option" any place you can help me with? I have tried searching but unfortunately I couldn't any, not even a single one! Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!Brother,

Get PM. Otherwise, its very difficult to share the info in open forum.

AkashHot
03-13-17, 17:06
Hi,

Wondering if we could get more info on this? Like any way to connect with them?I think someone posted recently, they are under LE radar.

AkashHot
03-13-17, 18:44
I am a frequent visitor to "sense + rational" spa salon, Happy Nagar. There is a Muslim lady Ms. F in her 20's. I used to visit this place for HJ + TA. Recently the spa has stopped offering full body massage. They might be facing some problem with LE. So searched Locanto and called and was asked to come near diamond point. Only one lady was free and all other were busy. Had to proceed with her only. The room is very dull. She is a Bengali. Applied some moisturizer I think and for some time rubbed her hands all over my body. She does not know how to do massage. In the last minutes removed the top and rubbed my chest giving hand job. One of the worst hand job. She held my cock very tightly. The worst experience I had. I know this is not a good description. But I don't want to recall that horrible experience.
Request seniors to guide to a good MP place with extras and indies for FR near L. B. Nagar area. I visited IS and MS near Vanasthalipuram. No extras were offered there. I am starving.Brother,

This is why this forum is for. Diamond point bus stop is a big flop. Room is dull and no attached bathroom. That's a 3 bhk home and converted to MP filled with cheap SG girls from Calcutta. I confirmed by talking to them native language. A big no to Diamond Point! The bad part is they even don't know the basics of massage. With the same price, go for Thai, at least you get good massage if not extras.

HydMong
03-14-17, 03:28
Hi mate, your inbox is full, need siri no, could you please refer the details

Called her up and fixed the meeting the the evening. Initially she said come over to JNTU but later redirected to Nizampet. Reached her location. Location in is good locality and good society. I was surprised. I was expecting some Telugu girl but she looks like NI.

Had good time with her. Good initial foreplay. And figured her. She got so wet and excited and keep. Saying. I can't control. Please F me hard. Destroy me. Then I stopped. (LOL). Then had long BBJ session and finally. Final round in almost all positions.

Face- 7.
Ls
Height- 5.5'.

Body - I would say not fat not slim. Avg and a bit tummy. Overall good.

Attitude- 9.

Overall Service- 8.

Time. It feel like she does not care about time.

Damage- 3 k + 600 (Travell).

WIR- May be..

BabyKutu
03-14-17, 03:29
Hello guys,

I have been a silent spectator the last 2 months and have learnt quite a lot from experts like Babykuty and others! Thanks a lot to all the contributors. I shall start sharing my FRs soon. Also, I would like to subscribe to the PM and other features and remember seeing a post which gives instructions on how to do it anonymously by creating some other virtual card etc. Can someone kindly share as I am unable to view it?

Thank you.Hey. Welcome to the forum Bro.

Use Entropay. It a virtual card and lets you load from your netbanking account. Totally safe and works like a charm.

All the Best and Stay Safe.

IcarusWings
03-14-17, 06:43
TLDR: Aura Thai Spa. Pretty nice and clean. Pricey at INR2000/- for 50 minutes. No extras offered or hinted at all.

So I landed in Hyderabad after a whirlwind of traveling and my back was hurting. First time ever to a spa (with a lady masseuse) - was going out on a limb hoping that I'll get lucky (yea right! Anyways decent spa. Very clean and the massage was good enough that I slept in the uber on my way back.

I know. Not a 'report' worth writing, but I thought the spa deserved a shout out.

Cheers.

6 days in Hyderabad and not on a budget. Let's see where that gets me.

PuneMale007
03-14-17, 07:25
Hi guys and seniors,

I was a active member from Mumbai and then Pune and now in Hyderabad and looking for real females whom I can meet and be friends with.

Any leads or exchanges are welcome.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PapilonInSpire
03-14-17, 08:33
Hi Desipunter Bro.

Sent you a PM. Please respond when you find time.

SfoCowboy
03-14-17, 10:28
Hi friends,

I'm planning to book Ella hotel to spend a night with my GF. Is it a girl friendly hotel?

Thank you.

HydStar
03-14-17, 11:08
Here is a method to stay anon for all those who are worried about privacy concerns.

1) buy crypto currency worth of $25 at sites like local bit coins. (http://bit.ly/1cWohMm) - one can pay via bank transfer.

2) head over to virtual card creator that accept these coins (http://bit.ly/2jrqKHm).

3) transfer the money from LBC wallet to VCC wallet.

4) Order a VCC card using these coins and use that card to pay for ISG subscription.

Additional tip: http://bit.ly/1Pp0mIF use this to create encrypted email ID.

I tried and it worked.

Hello guys,

Thank you.

DesiPunter
03-14-17, 15:26
Ms K of KPHB is back with a new phone number and a new 2 bed room house (located quite close to her old 1 bhk flat).

She says she discontinued her old number because it was becoming "too famous".

BabyKutu
03-14-17, 17:26
Hi friends,

I'm planning to book Ella hotel to spend a night with my GF. Is it a girl friendly hotel?

Thank you.Yes, See PM.

BabyKutu
03-15-17, 04:07
Brethren,

There is a senior who has few months ago sent mail ID of a agency who provides services of movie stars. I did receive few requests to authenticate the link and its a fake and a sham.

[Deleted by Admin]

Beware. Any PM's or indications from anyone advising to deposit money first should be ignored.

Stay safe.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Shekhar647
03-15-17, 06:53
Ms K of KPHB is back with a new phone number and a new 2 bed room house (located quite close to her old 1 bhk flat).

She says she discontinued her old number because it was becoming "too famous".Do you want to share the details?

Shekhar647
03-15-17, 08:35
Has anybody tried famous Madhapur blog SP recently?Tried the last babe- a average profile.

Shekhar647
03-15-17, 08:54

Face- 7.

Height- 5.5'..Please share details over PM.

Shekhar647
03-15-17, 11:57
After couple of disappointments, hit a jackpot yesterday. Contacted known SP, location: Banjara hills. Sent me three profiles, it was hard to choose between them because everyone looks stunning but I'm glad I chose the right one. Her name is "Alisha" said she is from Nepal but when you look at her you'll only think about Thai. She is 5 ft 2 in, silky smooth supple skin, she must be 22/23 age, man she looks gorgeous. When it comes to deed, started with DFK, I was in paradise for like 2 minutes, removed her bra & sucked her soft, firm & perky tits wholeheartedly, kissed her whole body, grabbed her ass several times, then comes the CBJ, I had better but she put good effort in it, sucked my balls 1 time, while I was playing with her clitoris she moaned like hell. I fucked her in missionary, wot, doggy. Pussy is clean shaved & tight, her moans made this even more pleasurable. Session was relaxing, no time watcher, not hurried at all. She is girl friendly, easy going attitude, charming..Want to share the details Bro. Please PM me.

HotBenguluru
03-15-17, 12:54
Hello monger brothers,

New Hyderabad can you kindly direct me to premium spas with good HJ and ta can guide with you contacts in Bangalore and Delhi thank you happy and safe mongering.

SilverDew
03-15-17, 14:41
Bro, I think we should be very cautious and spoil the game of those who try to rip us of our hard earned buck.

There are creeps allover who keep demanding money in advance, as we all know the desperate we are the lucky they would get.

Hope our guys would learn from others mistakes, still there are people who say money is not a constraint for quality. Everything has a limit and should be reasonable, hope we keep our heads (and dickheads) cool.

Play safe guys.

Brethren,

There is a senior who has few months ago sent mail ID of a agency who provides services of movie stars. I did receive few requests to authenticate the link and ITS A FAKE and a SHAM.

UNfortunate that such pimp bastards exist on the forum and the mother fuckers make a living out of our hard earned money.

BEWARE. Any PM's or indications from anyone advising to deposit money first should be ignored.

Stay SAfe.

Gabbar578
03-15-17, 15:27
Hello brothers,

My colleague is coming down from Chennai for a day to Hyderabad. She is preferring hotels like Radisson Gachibowli or Novotel Hyderabad Airport for safety purposes. Can you please let me know if these are okay. Otherwise please suggest me a good GF friendly hotel.

Regards,

PT.

KrazyEagle
03-15-17, 15:29
One may get job easily instead of entry to his den cracking his interview questions.

Feedback from those who are lucky enough to get pass are not so exciting either.

Regards.

KE.

BabyKutu
03-15-17, 17:54
One may get job easily instead of entry to his den cracking his interview questions.

Feedback from those who are lucky enough to get pass are not so exciting either.

Regards.

KE.Brethren. We made nish so popular that he can now pretty much choose who meets his girls. So its all on us on how we control our pent up frustration and deal better rates.

Nish went from 5 K for hour to 10 k for 30 minutes. LOL.

DesiPunter
03-15-17, 18:03
Brethren. We made nish so popular that he can now pretty much choose who meets his girls. So its all on us on how we control our pent up frustration and deal better rates.

Nish went from 5 K for hour to 10 k for 30 minutes. LOL.And when I expressed surprise at the 10 k rate, that asshole had the gall to say that she is not for everybody!

Ganatram
03-15-17, 18:12
Hi all,

Can someone suggest good massage at cheap rate don't need extras. Its a shitty week I should say. I am waiting on the PM.Try nb or moneysaverz, almost all Thai spas offer good massages.

IcarusWings
03-16-17, 03:20
Here is a method to stay anon for all those who are worried about privacy concerns.

1) buy crypto currency worth of $25 at sites like local bit coins. (http://bit.ly/1cWohMm) - one can pay via bank transfer.

2) head over to virtual card creator that accept these coins (http://bit.ly/2jrqKHm).

3) transfer the money from LBC wallet to VCC wallet.

4) Order a VCC card using these coins and use that card to pay for ISG subscription.

Additional tip: http://bit.ly/1Pp0mIF use this to create encrypted email ID.

I tried and it worked.Thanks so much for those instructions. Finally took up a paid subscription. Wish it was earlier and not when I didn't have just 5 days left in Hyderabad. Ah well.

To anyone sitting on the fence about membership. Don't. This is Hyderabad. Trying your luck out going solo and without connections just won't work. Tried it. Crashed and burned.

IcarusWings
03-16-17, 03:37
The pizza MP. Is that still a legit place? I'm going to be checking it out today and wanted to tap into the collective wisdom here for pointers or if its even worth the visit anymore. My brand-new PM inbox is shiny and empty.

Siva32
03-16-17, 04:26
Last time I inquire she quoted 5 k for 1 hour whew.

IcarusWings
03-16-17, 04:31
I was a regular with this SP an year ago. Used to work in the name of Maya.Your inbox is full mate. Hope you manage to clear it out soon.

Cheers.

DesiPunter
03-16-17, 07:00
Last time I inquire she quoted 5 k for 1 hour whew.By one hour she means two sessions. This implies she or her girls are time watchers, but in my experience they aren't.

The rates vary depending on the girl. 2500 a shot or 5000 for two is the rate for the "base variant" in car terms.

Ysvdze
03-16-17, 11:21
Before starting off with my FR I want to first thank ABS9911 for being generous enough to share the details of the MP with me without any reciprocation.

Visited and Sty spa near Inorbit mall a few days ago. Asked for Miss P, but was told she is on leave for one week. She is supposed to be back on 17th. There are 3 therapists there, two Miss A's and one Miss P. Since Miss P was not available so I went ahead with a Miss A (fake Muslim name, actually a Telugu girl with similar sounding name).

The walking counter charge is 2.3 k, NB coupon goes for 1.2 k. Was told that Miss A serves NB clients while Miss P is only for walk-ins. Anyway the massage began and it was average or a little below average. 15 min into it I asked for extras, she said she doesn't do extras but asked what I wanted to which I said B2B. She said no, and became silent again. At this point I asked if I could hold her and she replied in affirmative. Held her waist for a min and then fondled her butt. She laughed and asked what I wanted again. After some negotiation, it came down to HJ+TA for 1.5 k, she wasn't willing to do DFK at all. Did the deed and got out. During the deed got to know that she is a divorced lady and is willing to meet outside for a bang, I didn't take her number though.

Face: 2-4/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (didn't let me take the bra off).

Service: 4/10.

WIR: Nope.

Guys, please suggest me someone for good DFK. Preferably in a MP. Not looking for anything more than DFK at this point so anything more is a bonus.

AlphaHere
03-16-17, 14:38
Hi guys,

Hopefully you're having a great day.

Can anybody review her? And if possible provide details about her.

AkashHot
03-16-17, 16:32
Finally the day has come, booked the flight ticket for Bangkok. The plan is:

Day 1: reaching in Bangkok airport at night 1 AM. Need info regarding VISA process. Need info here how to spend time till morning 5/6 AM without booking a hotel. Any special places which not to miss.

Day 2: Travelling to Pattaya. Need info best possible ways to travel without any booking any flight. Bus or rental taxi?. Plan is to reach Pattaya Nova Platinum hotel in morning and get fresh for the day and start mongering. Any good place to get perfect massage? Want to get some relief after long journey.

DAY 3: full day fun. Need info on this.

Day 4: will be in Pattaya till after noon 3 PM.

Then back to Bangkok. Planning to reach around 6 pm. Then have 2/3 hours to have fun. I asked one of the bro earlier and he gave me some details regarding hotel stay and all. But, if any one have been there recently, please share your experience and help me out to plan it. Also, if you know better hotel for cheaper price than Nova, please mention that. Will write a detail FR after coming back. That's a promise. Thanks in advance. My inbox is open for your suggestion!

SirishRao
03-16-17, 18:28
Hello guys,

just done the deed and wanted to quickly share it, before I get busy. Firstly, thanks to the seniors (you know who! Who shared their contacts with me, though I am newbie. However, I couldn't reach those contacts maybe because they were being too careful about whom they want to take calls from. So, the indie's didn't work for me. I went back to the only source of SPs I had, who fit my budget (10 k for the night), which is LOC. After scouting for more than few days, had to settle for one. TBH, the pics managed to fool me but I settled with what I had got, had no option as I paid while picking up. (Seniors, is there a way where we can pay to the person instead of the SP? Coming to the actual deed, it was a disaster. I could not do any of the terms that we usually discuss (GFE, DFK, bla bla). It was a plain wham bham, shut the face, fuck the base. Though I booked for the night, I sent her off after one deed. Now the slight positives:

I did manage to strike some conversation and got to know that she does some Indie as well. Though I would not recommend her to anyone, she did show me some of her friends who were a bomb, the details of which I have. I am waiting for the pic, which I will share as soon as I get.

WIR: No.

Ganatram
03-16-17, 18:48
Had a chance to fuck a nice milking mom, real nice experience. Big boobs, very sexy ass. Fucked her nicely for 1 shot at my regular SP. This SP doesn't entertain referrals, and the lady did not give her number so don't waste your time.Hi Suresh bro,

Please clear your inbox, so that I can share the inputs! Cheers Ganatram.

IcarusWings
03-16-17, 19:08
Thanks a lot AlphaHere for the SP digits. However, in the true sense of YMMV, my experience was quite disappointing. Called up the SP (goes by the name Maya who charges a non-negotiable 8 K for an hour). He provided pics of 4 girls and I chose one who kinda fit my bill. Well dressed, at least somewhat educated.

Headed up to a Banjara hills and after about 20 minutes of to / fro with the SP's guy, got into a a 3-star hotel near Ohri's restaurant. Knocked on the door and the lady who opens looks nothing like the pics (All Hail Photoshop! She's much older and from some north India village. Speaks no English and Hindi with a very strong accent. I was still contemplating whether to just go ahead with the deed and tried some small-talk about her stay in Hyderabad. Her response and I'm translating "What Hyderabad? - they have me in this room with the TV for days and I'm not allowed to go anywhere outside". This was kinda dark for me and I said I need to leave. Guess she's had a lot of folks walk out. I got the response "Tho jao na".

I know at least two other forums had better experiences with this SP, but I'm absolutely disappointed. With the bill of 8 k that he's peddling, I had better expectations.

AkashHot
03-16-17, 19:15
I know, I have posted earlier about Poonam. Did not get any reply if anyone still have contact with her. Attaching her couple of pic, so that if someone knew her, would remember.

I lost her first number and then she gave her another number later. Both of them are not working. Would love to meet her after a long time! I used to be regular to her in 2012, 13, 14!

MyGuy79
03-16-17, 20:08
Has anybody tried famous Madhapur blog SP recently?Looks like the website is removed from. What I searched. Google.

Any suggestion where I can go or which SP if I'm staying near Banjara.

Mahesh3056
03-17-17, 04:32
Did any one have her? Got her no through loc chat, she charges 3 k / shot, she shared a pic without face and she is telling to come and see directly, is she worth it?

BabyKutu
03-17-17, 04:47
Looks like the website is removed from. What I searched. Google.

Any suggestion where I can go or which SP if I'm staying near Banjara.SP is down but not out. Will be back. LE issues due to too much publicity.

Rax Kumar
03-17-17, 07:05
Thanks a lot AlphaHere for the SP digits. However, in the true sense of YMMV, my experience was quite disappointing. Called up the SP (goes by the name Maya who charges a non-negotiable 8 K for an hour). He provided pics of 4 girls and I chose one who kinda fit my bill. Well dressed, at least somewhat educated.

Headed up to a Banjara hills and after about 20 minutes of to / fro with the SP's guy, got into a a 3-star hotel near Ohri's restaurant. Knocked on the door and the lady who opens looks nothing like the pics (All Hail Photoshop! She's much older and from some north India village. Speaks no English and Hindi with a very strong accent. I was still contemplating whether to just go ahead with the deed and tried some small-talk about her stay in Hyderabad. Her response and I'm translating "What Hyderabad? - they have me in this room with the TV for days and I'm not allowed to go anywhere outside". This was kinda dark for me and I said I need to leave. Guess she's had a lot of folks walk out. I got the response "Tho jao na".

I know at least two other forums had better experiences with this SP, but I'm absolutely disappointed. With the bill of 8 k that he's peddling, I had better expectations.Very bad. I too got these pics couple of weeks ago, didn't try though. I had similar experiences in Bangalore where I left immediately after looking at the girl and the room. Need to keep away from these as it looks like these are run by Mafias.

TurnipShoe
03-17-17, 07:41
Travelling to Hyderabad after almost 6 months.

Can someone MSG me MP suggestions near Banjara please?

Thanks.

Cenator369
03-17-17, 10:13
It's a delayed FR.

On Wednesday as Johnny was carving to try something new, messaged my trusted SP wherein the location is a famous hotel and he sent some pics. I have selected one of them and proceeded for the deed as ST. As soon as I entered her room, I was totally disappointed by her looks which were photoshopped and she is also petite. She was from Delhi and I thought there will be no nakharas but she started telling after the deed started to not touch this, that, no DFK etc. I felt totally disappointed and she is too mechanical, I started with Miss and finished in doggy.

Scorecard.

Boob's 6/10.

Face. 6/10.

BBJ. 5/10.

NO DFK.

NO Anal.

Full nakharas.

WIR: NO. Never.

AlphaHere
03-17-17, 14:01
Check my PM.

I know at least two other forums had better experiences with this SP, but I'm absolutely disappointed. With the bill of 8 k that he's peddling, I had better expectations.

Mirchi9
03-17-17, 14:40
.....I got the response "Tho jao na".

I know at least two other forums had better experiences with this SP, but I'm absolutely disappointed. With the bill of 8 k that he's peddling, I had better expectations.One middleman who was dealing with these girls and place pinged me and offered for 1-2 k less rate (I guess that difference must be original SP's commission for each deed).

Most of them just look good in pics and very rarely we get to see a 'real' good looking gal and who is also good in bed.

You will feel okay until they open their mouth.

BTW, he pinged that they got a Russian and asked for 9 k. Pic looks okay but not sure about how reality can be.

Sometimes I feel there're better options out there. You can even get a good looking Thai for FS (4 k+2 k counter= 6 k).

Or if you have a place and no issues going around with a Thai, you can get FN for 9-10 k.

With cash crunch to continue this month in Hyderabad, its better to spend your money wisely.

AlphaHere
03-17-17, 14:43
Hi guys,

Today I tried this new SP, he is quite friendly and very assuring. Coming to the location, its safe and nice comfortable bed. One thing I understand is that you will struggle if you don't own vehicle. Coming to the girl, she maybe 5 or 6 years older than what pic suggests, maybe 5 feet tall, her teeth is a turn off, I think she smokes a lot. Fair girl, tight & smooth skin, saggy but firm boobs, little bit of tummy. She's fluent in English, talked about Delhi weather, so maybe where she is from. She is girl friendly, no nakhras, no hurry, very pleasing attitude. Coming to the deed, smooching only no DFK, good CBJ. Explored her totally, no hurried service at all. She is very responsive during the deed and talked dirty to me. Her pussy is tight & fucked her in missionary and doggy position. Even after the deed she asked me about feedback. Overall good experience.

Report card:

Face 8/10.

Body 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 6/10.

VFM- I paid 5 k but I think she's worth 3.5.

WIR- no.

Mirchi9
03-17-17, 14:45
The pizza MP. Is that still a legit place? I'm going to be checking it out today and wanted to tap into the collective wisdom here for pointers or if its even worth the visit anymore. My brand-new PM inbox is shiny and empty.Not really worth it now. Only 2 Thai aunties left there. Most of those who made this place popular, have now moved to another spa in Banjara.

Janam007
03-17-17, 15:25
First one:

Visited Jhills ayur centre. After a long gap.

Paid 2000- at counter. Neatly maintained rooms. One height lady did massage.

Above 30 yrs. But with OK figure. Massage OK of. Finally ended up with HJ with TA. It was a good experience.

Damage- 2000 tip- 1000.

Second one:

Wanted to try FS with SPs. Shortlisted some no. S. Sent msg to SP thru Wapp. Got some pics. Just called and proceeded to P central.

I was guided to a lane nearby. It was a shabby room with a lady ready to provide FS. Not a good place to visit. Lady with good figure OK type.

Ended the deed in missionary. With CB.

Damage: 3000.

Third one:

Called one SP advertised in newspaper. Proceeded to near a old theater in Secbad.

Safe place. But not enjoyed much with the girl. Girl was in a hurry to finish the deed. Quick CBJ.

Missionary pose. Finished up the deed.

Damage: 1500/200/-tip.

SP experience not so good. No fun nothing. The girls are mechanical. SPs want to make quick money. They lure the customers with photos.

So decided not to go for SPs. Preferring massage + FS in a safe place. Please suggest.

AkashHot
03-17-17, 17:15
Did any one have her? Got her no through loc chat, she charges 3 k / shot, she shared a pic without face and she is telling to come and see directly, is she worth it?Is she Miss Priya? If yes, probably I know.

JstaCoolGuy
03-17-17, 19:10
Was feeling tired after long day's work. Checked little app, found Mandaara spa, price quoted 900 (20% cash back). Took the deal and it seems like a completely new spa. Opened a month ago. Went for a one HR massage. No Thai, NE girl Elina comes and asks to change into disposal. Then comes puts a towel on me and started massage. I was sure now sure there were no extras. She actually a good massage with all oil over me. Even massages my bums by half removing disposal. Finally asked for a steam bath and I had it. Then showed the shower. Overall good massage experience at this rate.

Pros: cost me around 700 after cash back.

Clean towels and good massage. Good ambiance.

Had steam bath also.

Cons- seems like a promotional offer, might not be available for long.

Girl seems to be moody sometimes.

No extras, I didn't even try asking.

ManuRocks
03-17-17, 21:21
First one:

Above 30 yrs. But with OK figure. Massage OK of. Finally ended up with HJ with TA. It was a good experience.

Damage- 2000 tip- 1000.

Second one:.Hi bro,

Are you taking about ayur massage center in J hills road number 5 ? Is it really worth visiting there?

IcarusWings
03-18-17, 03:58
Not really worth it now. Only 2 Thai aunties left there. Most of those who made this place popular, have now moved to another spa in Banjara.Thanks Mirchi9. I hadn't gone yet. Was trying out an SP (posted about it). BabyKuttu was awesome enough to PM me some of the Banjara hill MPs. Will check them out.

Cheers.

Mahesh3056
03-18-17, 05:11
Is she Miss Priya? If yes, probably I know.Her no ends with 835,is she the same, if so what's her review.

Stonedkold
03-18-17, 05:53

Visa is available on arrival at the airport. Carry local currency with you to pay as exchange rates at the airport are really bad. Also carry a passport size photo and details of your return ticket and hotel booking.
No place to loiter around with luggage at that hour. Try and get an early check in at the hotel you are staying at pattaya (presuming you are heading there directly) by calling them and negotiating. Else book a cheap room near the airport.
Day 1: reaching in Bangkok airport at night 1 AM. Need info regarding VISA process. Need info here how to spend time till morning 5/6 AM without booking a hotel. Any special places which not to miss.

Best way to travel is through booking a rental car. Costs 1200 Bahts. I can share some options, if you need. Suggest you dont waste time at bangkok in the night and head to Pattaya directly. Arrange a car pickup at the airport. Speak to Nova Platinum for an early checkin, you may have to pay for half day charge. Get some good sleep once your in the hotel, it will be a long day once you wake up
Day 2: Travelling to Pattaya. Need info best possible ways to travel without any booking any flight. Bus or rental taxi?. Plan is to reach Pattaya Nova Platinum hotel in morning and get fresh for the day and start mongering.Do some reading up on places to visit, there are some great forums, PM me and I shall share links. Enjoy yourself.

Greetings,

Jackson

Masterix42
03-18-17, 08:25
Glad you had a good Exp at J spa. Was there a good 6 months back and I had a so so exp. Thought it's not worth the money.

BTW, how is everyone doing? Was off the scene for a bit. Am back in action and hope to post some FRs soon.

First one:

Damage- 2000 tip- 1000.

Second one:

Wanted to try FS with SPs. Shortlisted some no. S. Sent msg to SP thru Wapp. Got some pics. Just called and proceeded to P central.

HoneyHunt05
03-18-17, 09:50
First one:

Damage- 2000 tip- 1000.

Second one:.Dude, don't hike the tips you give at this place. I have always paid Rs 500 as tip.

Masterix42
03-18-17, 15:16
Visited 7 spa M'pur. Counter charges are outrageous! The receptionist was cute though. A NE I think. She suckered me into a membership plan. 3 massages for 5 k. Not bad yes? So I used up one today. Ms M, a middle aged but a good figured Thai came in. Excellence massage. She popped the question in the end. Negotiated a 1.5 k forHJ and TL. Nice HJ skill! She was on it for a good 10 min. Was very relaxing.

MaheshBabu1234
03-18-17, 18:37
I have around 4 hrs between my flights. Can you guys help me with some ideas of having a good FS or a massage near Hyderabad airport. Please PM me or reply to this post.

Hyd Monger
03-18-17, 20:20
I found a couple on one of the sites. They charged 1500 for 45 min show. I thought ill give it a go. The cpl is from vizag. The problem was that they tried to please me a lot, but the woman was old and body was bad. They were open for a real meet too. They are new in this field. They are husband and wife, trying to earn some money off this.

Couple tried a lot to please.

Woman's assets were not that great.

I would say not worth it.

I understood that this is not my cup of tea. So ill probably not go for sexcams in the future.

Raj98
03-18-17, 23:44
Hi Bro.

Can you PM her new no please.

Is she asking for reference again.

Cupid0509
03-19-17, 10:03
Hi,

Any feedback on the SP who dealt with shivani before, name starts with A.

SureshRaj
03-19-17, 16:26
I found a couple on one of the sites. They charged 1500 for 45 min show. I thought ill give it a go. The cpl is from vizag. The problem was that they tried to please me a lot, but the woman was old and body was bad. They were open for a real meet too. They are new in this field. They are husband and wife, trying to earn some money off this.

I understood that this is not my cup of tea. So ill probably not go for sexcams in the future.You overpaid, I had them for 750. And yes lady not worth it. There are other couples, much better, but they charge more.

BabyKutu
03-19-17, 16:58
Hi,

Any feedback on the SP who dealt with shivani before, name starts with A.Bro. Did you need feedback on the SP or the Girl?

Hyd Monger
03-19-17, 18:18
You overpaid, I had them for 750. And yes lady not worth it. There are other couples, much better, but they charge more.Ya, even I had a feeling that I overpaid. But I didn't know how the prices went in this area. If its costlier just to see them, I think its better to put in a little more and monger.

IcarusWings
03-19-17, 18:42
You overpaid, I had them for 750. And yes lady not worth it. There are other couples, much better, but they charge more.Hi Suresh,

Going to PM you about this. Sounds interesting.

Maddy7209
03-19-17, 19:08
Bro,

She is asking for reference. Please PM me new phone number.

YFriend
03-20-17, 08:20
Any leads on African scene in Hyderabad their location rates and safety factor. Would appreciate and reciprocate with good contacts if found genuine.

HydMong
03-20-17, 15:04
I don't know from where to start, got the MILF contact from friend, she is MILF swap from masa tan, having a chat with negotiating finally fixed for 4 k two pop which includes 1000 for place also in 4 k. After fixing evening appointment with her, reached the place which is safe, it is her friends place, 5 min refreshing then started the action she told for threesome if I am ok, but needs to pay again 1000 more, which I rejected, she is aged around 45, I think. We undressed ourselves then starte boobs sucking, no DFK, no BJ, not even hand touch on dick, while doing boobs suck she started rubbing her pussy and she was about get orgasm and asked me to hit hardly soon, I entered in missionary position and hard hit her, I came it was for 10 min session, after cleaning she started wearing het dress I asked what happened, she started saying it takes time so she can't wait and told me to get ready for second session in two min, she indirectly telling me not to waste time, I got frustrated, in the mean while her friend who gave place started knocking the door, it made me even worse, . She took money upfront before deed,. Left the place while leaving she told that she have a hot girl for 4 k price if I am ready she will arrange, I was about to slap her I'm that mood. ! Please avoid the MILF swap and her friends. !

Rajk567
03-20-17, 16:20
Instead of famous Pizzahut MSpa opted for V. Puram branch due to time constraint. It was a clean maasage with no extras.

Massage was v relaxing and she did massage my inner thighs well. May be that was hint for extras bt I feared asking about extras.

When to ask for extras / How to approach? Do they usually create any nuisence if they dnt agree? Are there any risks?

HeatItUphyd
03-20-17, 19:24
Is it Kousalya ending with 664 (old number)?

Bro,

She is asking for reference. Please PM me new phone number.

BabyKutu
03-21-17, 03:17
Instead of famous Pizzahut MSpa opted for V. Puram branch due to time constraint. It was a clean maasage with no extras.

Massage was v relaxing and she did massage my inner thighs well. May be that was hint for extras bt I feared asking about extras.

When to ask for extras / How to approach? Do they usually create any nuisence if they dnt agree? Are there any risks?Hey. Please refer my earlier posts however few points below.

NE's generally don't pop the question upfront, if you are touched quite a few times in your groin then it is heads up hint.

No Dispo and the therapist is up for it is another hint but it is kind of hit and miss.

Thai's in general are all up for Extras so. They will pop the question on the flip.

If it is a professional massage place. Which are very far few and between, even if you ask the question. They will say the same " it professional only. We don't do those things here " and go away.

So feel free to pop the question once you are on your back. Face up massage. Worst case. You will hear NO else no big deal.

Enjoy and Stay Safe.

SureShurs
03-21-17, 09:09
Going for a first time for full fledged mongering (been to MPs before) and thanks to AlphaHere got details about an SP and in turn got the pics below.

Any experience with anyone please share.

Hyd Monger
03-21-17, 19:54
Babykutu,

Can you check your PM. I sent you a message.

SmootheRaj
03-21-17, 23:36
Hi bro,

Would you mind to pm with SP digits and reference please.

Going for a first time for full fledged mongering (been to MPs before) and thanks to AlphaHere got details about an SP and in turn got the pics below.

Any experience with anyone please share.

Vrstred
03-22-17, 00:21

I understood that this is not my cup of tea. So ill probably not go for sexcams in the future.Please provide some hints about the site.

SilverDew
03-22-17, 04:04
Dear Brethren.

Please help me with leads to any girl friendly serviced apartments or guest house, any decent accomodation.

Please PM me with the information.

Regards.

BabyKutu
03-22-17, 04:06
Dear Brethren.

Please help me with leads to any girl friendly serviced apartments or guest house, any decent accomodation.

Please PM me with the information.

Regards.Check PM Bro. Long time.

PowerStroke54
03-22-17, 07:42
Hello people,

It has been a long time, I am on lookout for Indies like north Indian and Bengali who provide CIM and BBBJ Services. I shall reciprocate with my contacts.

Ahuja87
03-22-17, 10:43
Hi I am travelling to Vijayawada and have a lot of time to kill.

Is there any spa in Vijayawada where I can get good extra services.

Please help and revert via pm.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rajk567
03-22-17, 18:51
Hey. Please refer my earlier posts however few points below.

NE's generally don't pop the question upfront, if you are touched quite a few times in your groin then it is heads up hint.

No Dispo and the therapist is up for it is another hint but it is kind of hit and miss.

Thai's in general are all up for Extras so. They will pop the question on the flip.

If it is a professional massage place. Which are very far few and between, even if you ask the question. They will say the same " it professional only. We don't do those things here " and go away.

So feel free to pop the question once you are on your back. Face up massage. Worst case. You will hear NO else no big deal.

Enjoy and Stay Safe.Thankyou Babykutu. This is very helpful.

Will dig thru you are posts.

Maddy7209
03-22-17, 21:23
Check PM Bro. Long time.Hi bro,

I also need some GFE apartments or hotels.

Thanks.

PavanDude
03-23-17, 06:09
This is a week old FR. Contacted an SP shared by some old friend and he had a decent collection of girls. Chose the one in the attachment, the place was safe, deed was fun, but the price was high.

Looks: A bit short, but ok. 7/10.

Boobs: Handful and bouncy. 7/10.

Cooperation: CBJ was offered but no DFK. Not a time watcher. 7/10.

Pussy: tight. 8/10.

TurnipShoe
03-23-17, 12:06
Visited Hyderabad after almost 6 months and BabyKutu gave me the right advice.

Visited the spa near CCD near the famous supermarket. Wasn't my first visit here but the quality has drastically improved over the past few years.

Upon entering, I saw someone at the counter saying that he paid less amount 2 days ago and won't pay the full charges, so I told the counter guy if you gave him a discount, I will take it too.

Opted for the 60 min traditional Thai massage and asked him politely to give me one of the good masseurs.

Well, he did his part, out walked a Thai beauty not petite not fat and very pretty looking.

Massage started well, ample hints here and there but I did not react and waited for her to get desperate.

Upon turning on my back, she started almost pressing Johnny while massaging and laughing, still no reaction except to smile back at her.

Then she almost lay down on top of me and started to whisper in my ear for extras. Requested for a B2B and was quoted 6 k, laughed it off and offered 2 k. She said that's for HJ and started massaging me again.

Few minutes later, she says OK 4 k final. I said 2 k again and finally settled on 2.5 k.

Now what happened from here is one of my finest experiences in a MP ever.

She went out, got oil, shut the curtains well. Spread my legs and took off her top.

Massaged around Johnny for a few minutes and came up to me and started DFK own her own. (Mind you guys, this she did on her own. Generally I don't DFK easily but she was super pretty so.).

She put her tongue in my mouth and started biting my lower lip. DFK continued for 3-4 minutes then she stuffed her tits in my face.

According to my taste she had the perfect tits, B cups firm and big hard nipples almost like pencil tip erasers.

Didn't allow to bottom access but I was also adamant and while kissing her shoulders and neck playing with her boobs, I started rubbing her clit from top.

Seems to work since she gave out a few moans. And bravely I stuffed my hand inside from behind and started to rub her opening. She let me do it for a few seconds before pulling my hand out.

She started jacking me off to finish, while kissing me. I stopped her and asked her to do it with her boobs. She complied and finished on her boobs.

Asked her to visit me in my hotel room at night said she can do only Monday, Didn't bother since I leave tomorrow.

All in all a very enthusiastic and pretty girl.

Scorecard.

Massage: 7.

Body: 9.

Boobs: 10.

DFK: 10.

Boob Job: 9.

Ambiance: 7 (Clean, safe but no doors).

Damage: 2 K Counter + 2.5 K Tip.

WIR: Hell yes with her. Can't wait to be here on a Monday and get her for the night.

Cheers and stay safe.

AlphaHere
03-23-17, 17:22
How much did you pay?

This is a week old FR. Contacted an SP shared by some old friend and he had a decent collection of girls. Chose the one in the attachment, the place was safe, deed was fun, but the price was high.

Looks: A bit short, but ok. 7/10.

Boobs: Handful and bouncy. 7/10.

Cooperation: CBJ was offered but no DFK. Not a time watcher. 7/10.

Pussy: tight. 8/10.

RahulRocks
03-24-17, 00:06
Are you talking about famous mspa, opposite to famous bakery M'pur?

Visited the spa near CCD near the famous supermarket. Wasn't my first visit here but the quality has drastically improved over the past few years.

Upon entering, I saw someone at the counter saying that he paid less amount 2 days ago and won't pay the full charges, so I told the counter guy if you gave him a discount, I will take it too.

Opted for the 60 min traditional Thai massage and asked him politely to give me one of the good masseurs.

Well, he did his part, out walked a Thai beauty not petite not fat and very pretty looking.

Massage started well, ample hints here and there but I did not react and waited for her to get desperate.

Upon turning on my back, she started almost pressing Johnny while massaging and laughing, still no reaction except to smile back at her.

Then she almost lay down on top of me and started to whisper in my ear for extras. Requested for a B2B and was quoted 6 k, laughed it off and offered 2 k. She said that's for HJ and started massaging me again.

Few minutes later, she says OK 4 k final. I said 2 k again and finally settled on 2.5 k.

Now what happened from here is one of my finest experiences in a MP ever..

HydMong
03-24-17, 02:13
Met indi neh, she arranged the place safe place, yesterday evening for one HR, reached the place got relaxed for few min, both gals are sitting opp to me doing some nakras, then started the deed, with DFK with both the gals in exchanging manner, slowly we undressed and started sucking one gal boobs where other one is giving me deep throat BJ, awesome feeling for me, then I changed gals positions. Selected the gal for first bang entered her in doggy, where the other one with DFK and sucking her boobs, I was not able to bang more due to intense pleasure, then refreshed for some time, then started otter session with other gal, in wot, other gal giving her boobs and asked me to finger her pussy, three are in completed swing, wow it's really amazing. ! They are in full action this week.

Rating for both gals.

Boobs - 7, 8.

Pussy - 7, 9.

DFK - 9, 9.

Wir. Yes.

Damage - 6 k, 1 shot for each, place 1 k extra not included but it was very satisfied experience, and will try this Sunday for sure. !

WhatDHell
03-24-17, 04:07

Visited the spa near CCD near the famous supermarket. Wasn't my first visit here but the quality has drastically improved over the past few years.Hi,

Thanks for the well written FR. Provides all essentials with just the right amount of detail.

Could you please PM the name of spa and therapist, along with the location please.

Cheers. WTH.

BabyKutu
03-24-17, 04:20
Hi,

Thanks for the well written FR. Provides all essentials with just the right amount of detail.

Could you please PM the name of spa and therapist, along with the location please.

Cheers. WTH.Check PM bro.

Hyd Monger
03-24-17, 04:42

Now what happened from here is one of my finest experiences in a MP ever.

She went out, got oil, shut the curtains well. Spread my legs and took off her top...Nice FR Bro!

Could you share the co ordinates of the place and the lady's name?

Srisri786
03-24-17, 05:27
Thanks to Desipunter for sharing this contact.

Last wk I called her and fixed an appointment for one session. I was directed to safe apartment in lanes and bylanes of kukply. Its was very safe and completely residential.

Its a 3 bhk flat in top floor. Ambiance was very good and well furnished. I was offered juice and proceed with deed.

Went inside, undressed and started the action.

Well toned body with slight belly, handfuls boobs and extra ordinary height.

Tight pussy, no BBJ, DFK, open for all positions and ready to please in all angles Not a time watcher. She is married. A perfect MILF. Had a decent session with her.

Damages: 3 k.

Pros: Ready for anything expect anal.

Cons: bit of belly in the front.

WIR: yes only wen I don't find new chicks.

HydMong
03-24-17, 06:22
I have received many request for number sharing but most of the replies are getting rejected for their inbox full. Please clear them. ! And request for contact. ! Happy banging. ! To all who received the no.

AlphaHere
03-24-17, 07:26
Congratulations. You're living the dream.

Met indi neh, she arranged the place safe place, yesterday evening for one HR, reached the place got relaxed for few min, both gals are sitting opp to me doing some nakras, then started the deed, with DFK with both the gals in exchanging manner, slowly we undressed and started sucking one gal boobs where other one is giving me deep throat BJ, awesome feeling for me, then I changed gals positions. Selected the gal for first bang entered her in doggy, where the other one with DFK and sucking her boobs, I was not able to bang more due to intense pleasure, then refreshed for some time, then started otter session with other gal, in wot, other gal giving her boobs and asked me to finger her pussy, three are in completed swing, wow it's really amazing. ! They are in full action this week.

Rating for both gals.

Boobs - 7, 8.

Pussy - 7, 9.

DFK - 9, 9.

Wir. Yes.

Damage - 6 k, 1 shot for each, place 1 k extra not included but it was very satisfied experience, and will try this Sunday for sure. !

DesiPunter
03-24-17, 09:00
Hi,

Cheers. WTH.Same here. Please send me these details.

Babykutu bhai?

Cenator369
03-24-17, 12:29
Guys,

I did not get much help on this yet. At least, can anyone suggest a good hooker friendly hotel? Want some places where I can just take girl without front desk weird look. I searched and came up with Nova Platinum. Looks like mostly Indians prefer this hotel. Any other option? Anyone used Airbnb?Bro,

Almost every hotel in Pattaya is GFE friendly, they do not charge anything for guest but some hotels charge 500-1500 baht according to the hotel range for guest. The situation in Pattaya is not like India we are at liberty to take girls to our hotel room without any hesitation they are sex tourist friendly hotels.

StaticCouch
03-24-17, 13:42

Day 2: Travelling to Pattaya. Need info best possible ways to travel without any booking any flight. Bus or rental taxi?. Plan is to reach Pattaya Nova Platinum hotel in morning and get fresh for the day and start mongering. Any good place to get perfect massage? Want to get some relief after long journey.

DAY 3: full day fun. Need info on this.

Day 4: will be in Pattaya till after noon 3 PM.

Then back to Bangkok. Planning to reach around 6 pm. Then have 2/3 hours to have fun. I asked one of the bro earlier and he gave me some details regarding hotel stay and all. But, if any one have been there recently, please share your experience and help me out to plan it. Also, if you know better hotel for cheaper price than Nova, please mention that. Will write a detail FR after coming back. That's a promise. Thanks in advance. My inbox is open for your suggestion!This interested me because Thailand aka LOS is one of my favorite destinations! For your trip. Here are few tips and keep in mind's when in LOS:

1 - You don't need ISG to help you out. It is quite open there in cities like BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Isan, Ching Mai etc. No need to look around. Women will come to you!

2 - I do not know about Pattaya as it is filthy, dirty and not a desirable destination (at least for me and my group. Phuket is our second home), but plenty fish is available and easy. Worn out Russi's, Bolly discos and cheap bangs (as low as THB 200). Be careful though. Loads of indians, chances of bumping in to people you know!

3 - In BKK. Not sure where you are staying but Sukhumvit Soi 4 is the hub, there are plenty decent & good hotels on this stretch and no need to look further, all hotels are Girl friendly.

4 - If you are spending time at the Airport and getting Visa done at BKK, there is a Limo Service that would pick you from the Airport for 2-3 hrs with Girls in the Van (based on how many you can handle) and drop you back at the airport in time for the flight. Google this, I know a friend who had availed this, (now don't ask me to get the name of the service).

5 - For Visa, there is a counter near the Visa Queue to take your photo and fill the form electronically based on details in Passport. Cost is THB 100 - Carry some THB with you. Don't offer INR to them expecting them to convert and exchange. They'll get pissed off. I've seen too many Indian's do that! If you'll be in transit, just wave it to the nearest cop on duty at the Visa Queue and they'll push you ahead to get the visa faster.

6 - You can go to pattaya by bus or ferry, can book it online (google).

7 - Be polite to them and you'll have time of your life!

8 - Most important tip. SMELL GOOD, BE CLEAN and RESPECT WOMEN. I've heard this from women across Asia Pacific, believe me you I've traveled and mongered across SEA and pacific region, If you want to have good time be hygienic and respect women and you'll be treated as a king.

You can check out few of my FRs in Hyderabad and Phuket threads.

Enjoy your Trip!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

Static!

AlphaHere
03-24-17, 16:08
Congratulations. You're living the dream.

Rating for both gals.

Boobs - 7, 8.

Pussy - 7, 9.

DFK - 9, 9.

Wir. Yes.

AndroidGuy
03-24-17, 16:10
Hi friends.

I am staying in Hyderabad for today only. Staying near banjara hills.

Need any indie or sp contact for outcall.

Looking for 3 k range per shot.

WhatDHell
03-24-17, 17:48
Check PM bro.Thanks buddy. As usual you're awesome!

JstaCoolGuy
03-24-17, 18:26

Rating for both gals.

Boobs - 7, 8.

Pussy - 7, 9.

DFK - 9, 9.

Wir. Yes.

Damage - 6 k, 1 shot for each, place 1 k extra not included but it was very satisfied experience, and will try this Sunday for sure. !Nice bro you had a good time. Is this the Malakpet girl I have shared?

Veerav094
03-24-17, 20:49
Had a very disappointing experience today in Hyderabad. Trying to get something better. Would be great if someone can show some leads to this bird. Will post a detailed review on my experience later.Can you please provide the contact details of her and pics.

Member #4526
03-24-17, 20:50
I contacted an SP goes by M, who asked me to come to Sri Nagar and showed me around 20 photos. To be honest this guy is awesome, provides more choices.

Unluckily, I chose some one good in pic but average in real life by all standards.

Average face.

Fat to the level I decided not to try aunties ever.

Super condo but filthy bathroom, forgot to flush toilet properly, I would not have fucked her if I saw that toilet first.

No friendly chat, I had never met anyone with suck character in Chennai.

Expensive, 10 grand per pop, generally I spend that much in USA / south Korea. I love Koreans.

Why the fuck Indian escorts use condom brands (besides Durex), yes mine broke and immediately within 2 hours I contacted HIV specialties in Chennai and bought meds and started 30 day course.

I hate to count on luck.

Srisri786
03-25-17, 09:33
I tried replying to all the request. Please clear your inbox and ping me again.

Luxita
03-25-17, 10:19
Hello friends,

I will have next week my first week in Hyderabad, it could be great if somebody can PM some good contacts and tips to really enjoy the city. I will try to test and review the maximum possible based on the indication received.

Thanks.

PinkFloydFan
03-25-17, 16:00
Hi brothers,

Was going through past FRs and came across a description "Spa near Famous Coffee shop in J Hills." I'm unable to decipher it, can anyone help out? PM is active.

Thanks.

NewtoHyd
03-25-17, 17:09
Bought early bird coupon for 999 and took appointment. When I visited the place, there is a cute local telugu gal in the counter, wish she does the massage. Anyway formalities over and in the room with curtains. A thai middle aged lady came, it was so dark I couldn't see her properly, she told her name as Miss and. Excellent dry massage. Its one of the best I had. No hints or touches.

After the massage she asked if johnny needs massage. She showed 2 fingers, I asked for B2B for 2 k, she said yes, went out and came in. Don't know why. Took the 2 k note and thanked with Namaste. She didn't take off the top completely, she just unbuttoned her top and allowed sucking. Did DFK with lot of tongue play. She was in a hurry to finish off HJ. Overall liked the extras even though hurried a lot.

Took cool shower and walked off. Asked the reception lady if she does, she gave an expression that can be interpreted as you like.

Score.

Ease of appointment: 8/10.

Receptionist: 10/10 .

Massage: 9/10 (one point cut as no teasing).

Extras: 8/10.

WIR: Yes, but with coupon only.

Damage: 1 k + 2 k.

Overall a satisfying massage in good ambiance followed by extras. I would have skipped extras if only HJ was on offer or the prices too high. I am not sure if its same therapist that the fellow monger got but looks like same based on the FR. I will try if any indian (non NE) therapists are there apart from receptionist.

Beware of the tall fat dark male receptionist, he tried to postpone my appointment as its only 1 k but the cute telugu receptionist helped me.

Now what happened from here is one of my finest experiences in a MP ever....

Member #4526
03-25-17, 19:29
Last year, I met a girl named Priya who was living in Madhapur (near HitechCiry) and then lost digits.

Let me know if anyone is still in touch.

PM me if you want to help.

Masterix42
03-26-17, 06:22
Hi brothers,

Was going through past FRs and came across a description "Spa near Famous Coffee shop in J Hills." I'm unable to decipher it, can anyone help out? PM is active.

Thanks.I have sent you a PM. It's pretty easy to find.

Member #4526
03-26-17, 15:06
Just now got these photos from a reliable SP. Thinking of booking one tonight.

Share your reviews please.

LoverG
03-26-17, 16:36
Dear Brethen,

I am planning to visit Hyderabad after a pit stop in Bali and Bangkok from ORD.

Last year, when I was in Hyderabad, I did bang the famous Neha (SP Vicky). They provide a party ambience with booze and chill. But the prices were increased (almost doubled).

Do any of you know if she is still available and accessible?

I do plan to post FR's and share contacts to legit dudes.

Cheers,

Johnny186
03-26-17, 18:34
This is my 1st ever FR.

Thanks to Vikram for sharing her contact. When I asked her she told to come next day. Went to her she looked beautiful.

She hugged me and touched my johnny and then she removed my clothes. This was my 1st time and I m feeling very shy.

She undressed herself and took my hand and kept on her bxxb. She did CBJ and HJ. She said no for wot. Her butt is very big.

No DFK no BBJ but she encouraged me a lot and said she liked my Johnny size. Banged her 3 times with some time gap lying on her and 3rd time I was out.

Color: white.

Bxxxs: perfect 8/10.

Bottom: 8 8/10.

Anal, DFK, BBJ, WOT: no.

GFE: 7/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: yes. May be.

AkashHot
03-26-17, 18:52
This interested me because Thailand aka LOS is one of my favorite destinations! For your trip. Here are few tips and keep in mind's when in LOS:

1 - You don't need ISG to help you out. It is quite open there in cities like BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Isan, Ching Mai etc. No need to look around. Women will come to you!

2 - I do not know about Pattaya as it is filthy, dirty and not a desirable destination (at least for me and my group. Phuket is our second home), but plenty fish is available and easy. Worn out Russi's, Bolly discos and cheap bangs (as low as THB 200). Be careful though. Loads of indians, chances of bumping in to people you know!

3 - In BKK. Not sure where you are staying but Sukhumvit Soi 4 is the hub, there are plenty decent & good hotels on this stretch and no need to look further, all hotels are Girl friendly.

4 - If you are spending time at the Airport and getting Visa done at BKK, there is a Limo Service that would pick you from the Airport for 2-3 hrs with Girls in the Van (based on how many you can handle) and drop you back at the airport in time for the flight. Google this, I know a friend who had availed this, (now don't ask me to get the name of the service)...Thanks Bro.

HydStar
03-26-17, 22:09
Digits end with 725. When I tried to talk, she asked me about ref, she needed a call from reference!

Can someone help me here? Is she worth pursuing?

KumarMJ
03-27-17, 03:18
You have nailed it bro. I had this contact from many months but was waiting to see some FR reports. Time for me to try her now and feedback from everyone seems tempting me.

This is my 1st ever FR.

Thanks to Vikram for sharing her contact. When I asked her she told to come next day. Went to her she looked beautiful.

She hugged me and touched my johnny and then she removed my clothes. This was my 1st time and I m feeling very shy.

She undressed herself and took my hand and kept on her bxxb. She did CBJ and HJ. She said no for wot. Her butt is very big.

No DFK no BBJ but she encouraged me a lot and said she liked my Johnny size. Banged her 3 times with some time gap lying on her and 3rd time I was out..

BabyKutu
03-27-17, 03:22
Dear Brethen,

I am planning to visit Hyderabad after a pit stop in Bali and Bangkok from ORD.

Last year, when I was in Hyderabad, I did bang the famous Neha (SP Vicky). They provide a party ambience with booze and chill. But the prices were increased (almost doubled).

Do any of you know if she is still available and accessible?

I do plan to post FR's and share contacts to legit dudes.

Cheers,Hey,

Neha or Nisha?

Yep. Vicky is very much into this still, prices touch the roof. Nothing as changed except for the fact that he can pretty much choose who to deal with.

PowderCarrom
03-27-17, 05:43
Hi everyone,

How are you all?

What should I do now to get contacts? I am a newbie, and I am happy if someone can help me. What should I do to get fun?

Thank you.

Delib
03-27-17, 06:02
Hello,

There a spa near Sw traing insti area and ther. Miss S, she is no more there.

Any idea which spa she has gone to? Used to get a economic deal of FS at 1500 for 2 pops.

Also PM me of any spa with FS. Can reciprocate.

Ysvdze
03-27-17, 14:54
Hi guys,

My request is probably silly, but right now I just need a contact whom I can regularly visit for DFK and maybe Second base. Preferably an Indie. Will be grateful for any help. My inbox is open for PM.

SamiJohn09
03-27-17, 16:47
Hello brethren,

I would like to know details of this aunty.

I think she is from Hyderabad.

Please give me more info damages and digits.

Can share blore digits.

Thanks in advance.

IWillHammer
03-27-17, 17:16
How can we be sure that escorts won't use any cameras to record us entering the room or record us having intercourse? They could blackmail us with that info or even upload somewhere if they're entirely crazy. Right? How often do you guys take incall service?

NewtoHyd
03-27-17, 17:41
Right now I haven't heard of any Kerala MP apart from JH MP which provides HJ. Anybody has info, please PM me. We always get a decent massage and sometimes if we are lucky we get extras. Also its economical. All modern spas are giving coupon discounts at counter while tips inside have gone up too much. Minimum is 2 k, that too with curtains.

KumarMJ
03-27-17, 18:01
Looks yummy. Ahh those boobs. Can have a bath on them. If anyone know her please respond. Looks yummy like a full meal box.

Hello brethren,

Please give me more info damages and digits.

Can share blore digits.

Thanks in advance.

PapilonInSpire
03-27-17, 20:04
I relocated to Hyderabad for a short duration and am moving back now. I want to convey my gratitude to all the group members for making my stay memorable.

I did not have the best encounters in Hyderabad as in Mumbai or NCR, but the gift I received today was awesome.

After pondering if I should visit Siri, Miss N or Neha, I decided to go with Siri as this location was the closest.

I tried meeting with Siri a few times previously but the timings did not match.

Her residence is a benchmark on safety and comfort.

Attitude was great. Lot of chit chat, getting to know each other, the Industry and the havoc demonetization has caused.

After few minutes the kissing started and I was assuming there would not be any DFK as per previous reports, but this part was the best.

Another reason for good DFK could be that I was smelling good (Gucci).

Undressed, allowed fingering but I am sure she did not cum.

BBJ, CBJ and then Missionary.

I am sure every one gets the same options with varied timings but felt satisfied with the level of options offered without complaining.

South Indians would really love her as she is fair. Sorry If I got sarcastic brothers.

So, this is my report card for you:

Ambience: 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Boo: 7/10.

Hygiene: 8/10 CIS are a benchmark. Their pussy smells great too.

VFM: 9/10.

Damage: 3 k.

I just wished she was not Teetotaler, else she could have given competition to NCR MILF's. There were MILF's in NCR who proposed me for marriage after a few drinks. LOL.

A sincere advice to all members: Instead of stating that a report is already available, please do elaborate your experiences as in this case.

There were not any details available. The reports look like a compulsion on their part as a brother had helped with a contact.

Writing reports could help you in writing better mails to your customers and bosses.

Johnny186
03-27-17, 21:19
Hi everyone,

How are you all?

What should I do now to get contacts? I am a newbie, and I am happy if someone can help me. What should I do to get fun?

Thank you.I have already given you sir from Pra Nagar contact in PM. Check.

Johnny186
03-27-17, 21:21
I relocated to Hyderabad for a short duration and am moving back now. I want to convey my gratitude to all the group members for making my stay memorable.

I did not have the best encounters in Hyderabad as in Mumbai or NCR, but the gift I received today was awesome.

After pondering if I should visit Siri, Miss N or Neha, I decided to go with Siri as this location was the closest.

I tried meeting with Siri a few times previously but the timings did not match.

Her residence is a benchmark on safety and comfort..You are lucky bro. She liked you and you earned DFK and BBJ from her. That's great. Looks like she is becoming famous now. I have shared her number to 7 people today.

BabyKutu
03-28-17, 03:02
Hello brethren,

Thanks in advance.Bro. She is from Bangalore. Kmngla Area. She is not from Hyderabad.

BabyKutu
03-28-17, 03:05
You are lucky bro. She liked you and you earned DFK and BBJ from her. That's great. Looks like she is becoming famous now. I have shared her number to 7 people today.She is a star anyways, lets see how her service changes? Going by previous testimonials not on the right track.

Lets keep the prices under check.

MrRoyya
03-28-17, 06:13
You are lucky bro. She liked you and you earned DFK and BBJ from her. That's great. Looks like she is becoming famous now. I have shared her number to 7 people today.Hi bro, PMed you for Siri's contact. Please respond. Please mention the referral as well if needed.

AKBaba
03-28-17, 06:30
Hi friends,

In Hyderabad for few days. Please inbox PM of reliable MPs which provide BJ, FS.

Cheers.

VenkataSwamy
03-28-17, 08:53
Thanks a Zillion to DesiPunter bro for sharing the currently in demand MILF from P. Nagar. I had a wonderful experience with her. After getting her number, Called her up for an appointment and she said she was not available for next 2 days as she was out of city. Once back she pinged me on whatsapp and asked me to come to her place. I travelled to P. Nagar, place was quite easy to locate and in a safe residential area. I Was awestruck after seeing her, never met a Telugu MILF who is so good looking, she reminded me of a character artist (Surekha Vani) who acts in telugu movies. Once in, started chit chat, later got rid of our clothes, she is a healthy MILF with pinkish nipples (a little saggy boobs), was very clean down under. Was open to DFK, BBJ but not interested in WOT, always insists for missionary which is not to my liking. But overall a good experience.

Although many people have said she is not a time watcher, I disagree with them as I felt that she wants to finish the deed and send the person back as the next one is on the way.

Pros: Telugu MILF who is extremely Homely & clean (with pinkish nipples), very cooperative, budget friendly (It is a deal at that price point).

Cons: Not open to WOT, Anal not on offer, Does not get wet easily, it looks like because of the demand she wants to finish the deed ASAP as the next one is on his way.

Overall: 7/10.

VenkataSwamy
03-28-17, 09:19
First spa experience:

Went to esaw spa in V. Puram, ambience was good. Rooms were neat with curtains, only and. E therapists no Thai. Once inside a cute looking and. E girl came and asked me to change and left. I changed to the dispo and waiting, in came another and. E girl who was o. K looking and asked me to lie down on the table. Massage was OK, but no hints at all. I did not ask for extras as I was almost sure that they will not provide. Will not go to this spa again.

Second spa experience:

5 E Spa on the way to filmnagar from darga, on the hill. Was assigned a and. E named ToTo, massage was good. Nice Bum massage, I asked for extras and she politely declined. I asked her if any other therapist provides, she said she does not know. Will not go to this SPA again. However for a massage point of view, this SPA is good but expensive.

Third spa experience:

Was going through ISG FR by Desparad regarding a SPA with a Telugu therapist, got interested and messaged him for the contact. Did not get a reply from him, so tried my luck and went to J. Be. S area and opened nearbuy, found 2 spas matching his description one was a slimming salon & spa near KFC and the other was and. L unisex salon near a famous maternity hospital. First went to slimming salon & spa, I asked for the and. Be coupon rate and the buxom receptionist said that is a M2 M massage price, I was shocked and was about to leave then she said for F2 M it is 1500, paid the charges and went in, changed to dispo. In came a maid kind of lady and started the massage, she does not know how to do it but applies lot of pressure, I asked her to stop it and left. Will never repeat this place.

Next went to N. L unisex salon (I am almost sure that this was the spa that Desparad wrote about), the Beautician and the therapist were both not to my liking but as I was desperate went in with the muslim lady (looks a bit aged). She applied some cream. And within a few minutes asked if I wanted happy ending, I said yes. For 300 she jerked me off, allowed me to play with those sagged boobs. Counter charges: 1500. Will not repeat this place, non existent massage and therapist not so good.

PowderCarrom
03-28-17, 09:55
Hello everyone,

I first of all would like to Thank Jhonny186, for providing me with my first contact. I can't thank him enough. The Contact was Ms S from Pragathi Nagar.

This being my first time, It was weird for me. I gave her a call (boy I was tense) and she accepted by asking the reference. She guided me to her location. The door opens, and Lo Behold, Ms S is there welcoming me. I was pretty shy and my legs were shaking and I wanted to really run away, but I held my own. I don't know whether she knew I was shy or not, she offered me water and a biscuit, and it helped me calm down.

We began with kissing on the cheeks, and then she did give me a small peck on the lips. Then I was guided to the bedroom, and we started getting into it. Started undressing and then we started with a Blowjob with a Condom (CBJ) and It was a very different sensation from regular masturbation, and I was quite surprised. The sensation is quite different!

Then she lay down flat on her back, then penetration and then I began in Missionary position, it was very good, but very very tiring, I really didn't know so much effort actually goes into sex. (How the hell are porn stars able to do it so fast manner? After I was tired, I asked her to get on top of me, and then it was fine as I was enjoying the feel without giving effort, and then I ejaculated. I asked her for a break and I sat down for while. Little awkward silence. Then I asked for doggy, changed the condom and tried in doggy but was getting tired and the hard on was quite difficult to get for the second time. With a little bit effort, I managed to ejaculate and then we gathered our clothes. I was offered water again, and then left silently (Did not know how to make a conversation after the act).

Overall it was a surprising experience, as I realized, sex is not as easy as the porn stars show it. It was pretty good.

I was charged 3500 from her.

I don't know guys, how the scoring system works, and as it was my first time, I just want to give 4/5 to everything. She looks good and was pretty helpful when I got tired and she helped me.

Again Jhonny186, thank you bro for helping out a new member. I will definitely help you out bro with any contacts I have, but as of the moment, I am looking for a new experience and Only have Ms. S in my contact list thanks to you. If someone helps me, I shall indeed share the contact.

Please guys, if someone could share a new girl for another good experience, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks again Jhonny186.

Lars1202
03-28-17, 10:30
Hi mates,

I am back after long time can anyone please share Kerala spa with HJ or any spa with SI masseurs' and would reciprocate my old contacts either at Hyderabad or Blr contacts.

AbhiSingh
03-28-17, 14:39
Any contacts of this hotty?

Please pm.

Hi guys,

Hopefully you're having a great day.

Can anybody review her? And if possible provide details about her.

AbhiSingh
03-28-17, 14:41
Friends.

Coming to Hyderabad again after long, planning to stay around madhavpur. I love this city.

Any recommendations of girl friendly hotels 5 star /4 star in and around will be of great help.

Also please pm good indies references, thanks for help; can reciprocate for other locations-Hyderabad seems to be a virgin territory for me.

Thank you.

AlphaHere
03-28-17, 15:18
She's doing 10 shots each day easily, when I called her she said not avaliable for today, call me tomorrow. You're right about surekha vani.

Thanks a Zillion to DesiPunter bro for sharing the currently in demand MILF from P. Nagar. I had a wonderful experience with her. After getting her number, Called her up for an appointment and she said she was not available for next 2 days as she was out of city. Once back she pinged me on whatsapp and asked me to come to her place. I travelled to P. Nagar, place was quite easy to locate and in a safe residential area. I Was awestruck after seeing her, never met a Telugu MILF who is so good looking, she reminded me of a character artist (Surekha Vani) who acts in telugu movies. Once in, started chit chat, later got rid of our clothes, she is a healthy MILF with pinkish nipples (a little saggy boobs), was very clean down under. Was open to DFK, BBJ but not interested in WOT, always insists for missionary which is not to my liking. But overall a good experience.

Although many people have said she is not a time watcher, I disagree with them as I felt that she wants to finish the deed and send the person back as the next one is on the way.

Pros: Telugu MILF who is extremely Homely & clean (with pinkish nipples), very cooperative, budget friendly (It is a deal at that price point).

Cons: Not open to WOT, Anal not on offer, Does not get wet easily, it looks like because of the demand she wants to finish the deed ASAP as the next one is on his way.

Overall: 7/10.

AlphaHere
03-28-17, 15:46
Hi guys,

Today I contacted new SP, I didn't meet him but met only middlemen who takes money. Coming to the location, it's behind south India shopping mall, it's an individual house with 3 or 4 rooms, mattress on the floor. She looks good, nice face, tall, tight body but has pregnant stomach, no DFK, no CBJ. Started with hugging her, foreplay lasted only for 5 minutes, she hurried me to fuck her which turned me off. She is like cold dead fish, bright side is I fucked her in missionary, doggy & WOT, which I didn't expect from her. She asked for tips before the deed. Avoid her guys.

AlphaHere
03-28-17, 15:55
Did anyone tried Airbnb service for mongering? If you can share the experience.

Johnny186
03-28-17, 16:10
Hello everyone,

I first of all would like to Thank Jhonny186, for providing me with my first contact. I can't thank him enough. The Contact was Ms S from Pragathi Nagar.

This being my first time, It was weird for me. I gave her a call (boy I was tense) and she accepted by asking the reference. She guided me to her location. The door opens, and Lo Behold, Ms S is there welcoming me. I was pretty shy and my legs were shaking and I wanted to really run away, but I held my own. I don't know whether she knew I was shy or not, she offered me water and a biscuit, and it helped me calm down.

We began with kissing on the cheeks, and then she did give me a small peck on the lips. Then I was guided to the bedroom, and we started getting into it. Started undressing and then we started with a Blowjob with a Condom (CBJ) and It was a very different sensation from regular masturbation, and I was quite surprised. The sensation is quite different!

Then she lay down flat on her back, then penetration and then I began in Missionary position, it was very good, but very very tiring, I really didn't know so much effort actually goes into sex. (How the hell are porn stars able to do it so fast manner? After I was tired, I asked her to get on top of me, and then it was fine as I was enjoying the feel without giving effort, and then I ejaculated. I asked her for a break and I sat down for while. Little awkward silence..That's great to hear bro. Even I felt the same tiredness like you. I wish you a happy mongering.

BabyKutu
03-28-17, 17:23
Friends.

Coming to Hyderabad again after long, planning to stay around madhavpur. I love this city.

Any recommendations of girl friendly hotels 5 star /4 star in and around will be of great help.

Also please pm good indies references, thanks for help; can reciprocate for other locations-Hyderabad seems to be a virgin territory for me.

Thank you.Welcome Back. Long time friend.

Check PM.

AndyDick
03-28-17, 18:26
Got the attached pics from SP V.

They all look fake / photo-shopped and too good to be true. Reverse Image search doesn't yield anything.

Any reviews for the same?

Asking Price is 12K / ST, 20 K / FN.

HydMong
03-28-17, 18:39
Looking for teen college gals, if anyone have please sharel, will reciprocate for the same they offer.

LaunchLive
03-28-17, 22:08
Showing good pics and sending someone else is a game in Mumbai and now it is in Hyderabad as well.

SP thinks, when he travelled all the way, he will desperate to go ahead with whoever.

I did fall for it 2 times but the third time, I said sorry and left.

They all look fake / photo-shopped and too good to be true. Reverse Image search doesn't yield anything.

Asking Price is 12K / ST, 20 K / FN.

RahulIsBack
03-28-17, 22:52
I know, I have posted earlier about Poonam. Did not get any reply if anyone still have contact with her. Attaching her couple of pic, so that if someone knew her, would remember.

I lost her first number and then she gave her another number later. Both of them are not working. Would love to meet her after a long time! I used to be regular to her in 2012, 13, 14!I have her contact, she will be moving to Bangalore in a week.

Available hookah and drinks at her place.

EcstasyHyd
03-28-17, 23:29
I found this forum yesterday. Tons of information here. Went through first few posts and could decode M spa above CCD. Bought NB coupon. Black guy and good looking girl at the reception. Assigned NE girl. Looked a bit old. Name starts with P. Funny 3 letter name. I assume that's a fake name. Hints here and there. Asked for extras. Quoted 2 K gor HJ. Settled at 1.5 K for HJ with top access (not TL). She said she would do BBJ if I add 500 but my bad no cash. She didn't accept paytm. Strictly no Kissing.

I'm completely new to this forum. How PM works? Please guide me on this. Looking for a FS like in the Pragathi Nagar contact mentioned by others. TIA.

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyKutu
03-29-17, 02:56

Asking Price is 12K / ST, 20 K / FN.Price is Steep. Profile is not a fake. She is an airhostess / aspiring model.

Approach with discretion, as SP V is known for these prices if not more.

ST should not be more than 6 K.

LoverG
03-29-17, 05:56
Yes bro, it's Nisha. Her service was amazing. Do you know if she is still available?

Couple of years ago, it was 5-6 k. Last year it was 10. Not sure about now.

Hey,

Neha or Nisha?

Yep. Vicky is very much into this still, prices touch the roof. Nothing as changed except for the fact that he can pretty much choose who to deal with.

AkashHot
03-29-17, 06:01
I have her contact, she will be moving to Bangalore in a week.

Available hookah and drinks at her place.Ohh thanks a lot dude. I posted for her second time. Mindshare by her contact over PM?

TurnipShoe
03-29-17, 06:17

Asking Price is 12K / ST, 20 K / FN.Would love to read a FR on her. Anyone who has had her please PM.

Cheers & stay safe.

VenkataSwamy
03-29-17, 07:15
Bro,

Clear your inbox. Unable to message you!

Yes bro, it's Nisha. Her service was amazing. Do you know if she is still available?

Couple of years ago, it was 5-6 k. Last year it was 10. Not sure about now.

AKBaba
03-29-17, 07:24
Dear buddy,

Could you PM me the new number of Ms K of KPHB.

Cheers.

AkashHot
03-29-17, 09:23

Asking Price is 12K / ST, 20 K / FN.12 k is too much for a shot! Isn't it? I guess most of the people would agree with me. I guess, we should stop going to such SP and then after some time price would be controlled.

AkashHot
03-29-17, 09:26
She's doing 10 shots each day easily, when I called her she said not avaliable for today, call me tomorrow. You're right about surekha vani.I think pretty soon, she would be like Nisha / Radha / As Rao nagar.

KrazyEagle
03-29-17, 09:37
My recent experience with this miss, left frustated and irritated about Hyderabad mongering again.

Whether it was training from sp or she has some mental disorder not sure.

All of sudden she stop what she do and start thinking in air.

Few surprises in her words below made me blast on her. Or to get rid of her with in one min. I lost interested and mood completely.

1. " don't ask me to undress you. All people are not good. I trust animals more than humans".

2. " how people ask to do bbj. Did anyone do like that ".

3. " why dick leaks water. I don't like it. Did you pissed now ".

Nothing much to narrate about deed.

CBJ - 7 (though she is not involved to do. I think she did some experiment with tongue. It gives some kind og good sensation).

Boobs - 8 (just one thing to praise for).

G hole. Didn't let touch - 6 - tight- foreplay with only boobs didn't get enough lubrication.

DFK. Didn't even think.

Look - 5 - while asking question and when she thinks in air she used to put some funny expression which I can't tell whether it is sorrow or happy smile.

Talkative. Yes too much. Your time will get wasted. Will jump from one conversation to other with no end or limits.

Disappointing scale - 100/10 - she spits too much right behind the bed. Which gives me weird irritation.

No expression in face while fuck. Dead fish some what better even. We have to push her to do things. Not cooperative for positions.

I finished in mish only with CBJ.

WIR. Never.

SP. May be.

Ambience - 5. Boys demanding 500 tips particularly. I gave them peace of mind 500 is not tip. Offered 200.

Damage - 5 k for two pops. But left after doing only one.

Regards.

KE.

Johnny186
03-29-17, 13:08
Price is Steep. Profile is not a fake. She is an airhostess / aspiring model.

Approach with discretion, as SP V is known for these prices if not more.

ST should not be more than 6 K.Bro,

Please check PM once.

LoveExAlter
03-29-17, 14:55
Hi guys,

I will be sharing the FR of my experience in Ess spa, near local cricket ground richpet. There is no receptionist separately, the massagers are the receptionist. Avoid one with name starting V. This spa is a pricy one, I asked for discount offers and finalized at 1500 for 40 minutes aroma which was 2000 earlier.

This place is good for one looking for south massagers. Got assigned a girl starting with name Ri.

The doors were closed and I changed to disposal, then she came in and started the massage.

Massage was not that good it was OKOK.

She started giving hints from the starting. She has some naughty looks and ask some steamy questions regarding GF etc.

Then after some time she opened up and asked about extras. I told I am in, what are on your plate.

She replied what you want.

I asked about S*x or BBM, she refused and told only HJ and touchings.

Finalized it for 1000 no bargains. She started HJ and I started touching, li*g,her racks, they were so awful and her expressions also.

Completed the deed in 5 minutes, completely satisfied. She was even there while I was having shower in the same room.

Looks: 7/10.

Place: 9/10.

Price: 6/10.

Cooperation: 8/10.

WIR: would recommend for one time and looking for south Indian therapist.

Please share me some good independent contacts with proper references.

Lucky343
03-29-17, 16:57
Your FR is really superb bro. Waiting for more FRs like this. All the best!

Hello everyone,

We began with kissing on the cheeks, and then she did give me a small peck on the lips. Then I was guided to the bedroom, and we started getting into it. Started undressing and then we started with a Blowjob with a Condom (CBJ) and It was a very different sensation from regular masturbation, and I was quite surprised. The sensation is quite different!..

BabyKutu
03-29-17, 19:18
Bro,

Please check PM once.Responded. Forgot to hit send button. Man I need a rest from my Inbox.

BabyKutu
03-29-17, 19:20

Couple of years ago, it was 5-6 k. Last year it was 10. Not sure about now.Probably. Nisha was last seen in Bangalore. KR puram area.

She does sporadic stints in Hyderabad now, SP V is getting new stuff, but Damn we made her so famous she really chooses who she has to sleep with.

FollowMe
03-29-17, 19:34
Bro,

I am very new here, but interested with your experience. Mind to share her contact bro. Hello seniors hope our journey starts from today. Please share contacts near Madhapur.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

PingKing
03-29-17, 20:03
Hello fiends,

Could someone please pass me this MILF sirisha number.

Thanks.

She's doing 10 shots each day easily, when I called her she said not avaliable for today, call me tomorrow. You're right about surekha vani.

LoveExAlter
03-30-17, 01:52
Hi brethren,

I returned Hyderabad past week, please share some independent contacts with proper references.

Thanks in advance guys.

LoverG
03-30-17, 03:04
We did make her famous.

But once she likes someone it's a total GFE with her.

I did have my share of mind blowing fucking with her.

I would go try her in a heart beat if she is not taking all my money.

Would 5-8 k be considered an average for a Inde or a good SP's chick for a couple of hours? Last time I did try quite a few random providers based on availability, need and times but I'd take a calculated approach now.

I did reach out to few folks who deal with tv stars and hotter girls. But they are quoting 18-30 k per night.

If I am spending over 16 k for a night here, I realized it's better fly to Delhi and bang a smoking hot chick for lesser cost.

Any quality inputs / contacts will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Probably. Nisha was last seen in Bangalore. KR puram area.

She does sporadic stints in Hyderabad now, SP V is getting new stuff, but Damn we made her so famous she really chooses who she has to sleep with.

CatEyedCupid6
03-30-17, 03:24
[Deleted by Admin]

BabyKutu
03-30-17, 03:28
We did make her famous.

Cheers,Bro. My 2 Cents.

Nisha: agree on her GFE commitment, if she likes or not you still get to bed a decent. Mild mannered pleasing personality, if she likes you then the levels of cooperation is upped significantly.

Actors / Serial Artists: I have had more misses than hits. Madhu / Pragathi / Udaya Bhanu / Vennela / Lahari are checked out, average to mediocre service levels with rarely any signs of GFE, act is often rushed and laced with ego boosts and lastly to deal with incessant glaoting about their upcoming projects. Price quoted is not worth it at all, I know 1 credible handler for these lot but mostly do self scouting after the first jount.

If you have upwards of 20 K budget either lumpsum or aggregated to a date, it is best to fly out to sex havens. Aka Pattaya / PHP / Vietnam etc. And screw till your balls fall off and you will still be left with enough dough to shop a bit.

Delhi / Jaipur. Quality stuff but again with sensible and reasonable risk compass it is best desired to get laid with paratha's and paratha wali for company.

Present known girls available for ST in Hyderabad are in the 3 K region but due to incessant demand and irreparable gap in demand supply ration. We end up paying upwards of 5 K due to Johnny. That is quite common when Johnny takes over jhonson.

My take on the monegring with wards of cash. India (Delhi / Jaipur) / International (Pattaya / PHP / Nam / Colombo / Jakarta).

I pay anywhere between 3 K to 4 K for a full nighter with a hour of massage. Envious but it has its own flip side. Well yes, I miss the brown skin.

So long Bro. Stay SAfe.

KumarMJ
03-30-17, 06:16
I had her contact past one year. I dnt know hw I missed such an awesome lady. Finally after reading few FR's I had decided to make a mark and fixed an appointment with her today. I was waiting like anything to perform and had some energy be.

Boosters for longer deed. Unfortunately she made me off by cancelling the meet till Sunday as she is on periods.

Meanwhile does anyone who met her transferred money to her bank account?

My eagerness and interest to enjoy with her were made to wait till Sunday. I am OK because it is my birthday as well. Stay tuned.

PingKing
03-30-17, 07:09
Hello fiends,

Could someone please pass me this MILF sirisha number.

Thanks.Does anyone have her pic?

Thanks.

Decpticon
03-30-17, 12:15
Hi seniors,

Can anyone PM sirisha contact. Heard alot about her.

LoveExAlter
03-30-17, 14:44
Can you please share the contact of TV actress provider.

Thanks in advance.

We did make her famous.

But once she likes someone it's a total GFE with her.

I did have my share of mind blowing fucking with her.

I would go try her in a heart beat if she is not taking all my money.

Would 5-8 k be considered an average for a Inde or a good SP's chick for a couple of hours? Last time I did try quite a few random providers based on availability, need and times but I'd take a calculated approach now.

I did reach out to few folks who deal with tv stars and hotter girls. But they are quoting 18-30 k per night.

If I am spending over 16 k for a night here, I realized it's better fly to Delhi and bang a smoking hot chick for lesser cost.

Cheers,

Decpticon
03-30-17, 19:37
Seniors please suggest or PM best MP for extras and B2B with Thai.

HotDeep
03-30-17, 22:13
Any good SPA in Gachibowli which can provide extra services. I had gone to new SPA Mdraa Spa. But no extra there. I had gone through NB. Is it like if I go by Nearby discounts, owners tell no extra services to clients?

Then I visted Mh Spa. This time did not used NB thinking it might cause no extra services and paid 2 k. I asked for xtra service to NE girl, she told thai grl will come for it. She asked 1. 5 k for HJ, I asked for BJ HJ fingering, boob touching, pssy etng. She agreed for 2 k. She did it very quick,I also fngrd and had a 69. But she finished me very soon. Also grl is very skinny MILF type. I dnt wanted to go again there.

I tried then Lvdr Spa and did not used NB with same thinking but got no extra services though mssge was good. Not even bum massage. Though given tip of 200 for good mssge. Asked if any nearby Spa provide extra service, she told Mh Spa & Spta Spa. But did not told me about V Spa which I heard on this forum that they also provide xtra service.

Please help guys,which Spa to go to get good extra at economical & disease free service nearby gachibowli and chandanagar both. Also can I use NB vouchers and still get xtra services. Please help.

I m planning to vist V Spa & Spta Spa on weekday morning. Please tell which one would be best and what would be best time & day to vist to get good extras.

RahulIsBack
03-30-17, 22:25
Bro. My 2 Cents.

Nisha: agree on her GFE commitment, if she likes or not you still get to bed a decent. Mild mannered pleasing personality, if she likes you then the levels of cooperation is upped significantly.

Actors / Serial Artists: I have had more misses than hits. Madhu / Pragathi / Udaya Bhanu / Vennela / Lahari are checked out, average to mediocre service levels with rarely any signs of GFE, act is often rushed and laced with ego boosts and lastly to deal with incessant gloating about their upcoming projects. Price quoted is not worth it at all, I know 1 credible handler for these lot but mostly do self scouting after the first joint.

If you have upwards of 20 K budget either lumpsum or aggregated to a date, it is best to fly out to sex havens. Aka Pattaya / PHP / Vietnam etc. And screw till your balls fall off and you will still be left with enough dough to shop a bit..Sir,

Any lucky with the Vijji Idol (translate Idol to hindi) she would be in Actor category: the busty figure.

Help with the FR and Damages if you have taken her services.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
03-31-17, 02:37
Any good SPA in Gachibowli which can provide extra services. I had gone to new SPA Mdraa Spa. But no extra there. I had gone through NB. Is it like if I go by Nearby discounts, owners tell no extra services to clients?

Way too much information on an open forum, please buy a PM and then seek help.

SmootheRaj
03-31-17, 04:32
Happy birthday in advance and good luck. I am sure you would not be disappointed.

But as BK says let's all not make another nisha out of her. I have a good feeling about her, but our dicks sometimes shud have brains to.

Bang hard and share FR.

I had her contact past one year. I dnt know hw I missed such an awesome lady. Finally after reading few FR's I had decided to make a mark and fixed an appointment with her today. I was waiting like anything to perform and had some energy be.

Boosters for longer deed. Unfortunately she made me off by cancelling the meet till Sunday as she is on periods.

My eagerness and interest to enjoy with her were made to wait till Sunday. I am OK because it is my birthday as well. Stay tuned.

Spinner69
03-31-17, 11:34
I'm new to mongering.

Looking for some inde contacts. Looking up to the seniors. (Just got PM too).

Trust help is on the way.

KrazyEagle
03-31-17, 12:47
Made prior appointment with the booty MILF attached for afternoon. Diected by the sp tonthe spot and was greeted by caretaker. Photo beautified but the lady looks a bit darker than pic. Heavy 10 tyre euro truck. Good curvy shapes smooth thighs along with oval navel. Right spent the bucks.

She took over the control. Clothes went off. A little CBJ for 2 minutes. Second cover slipped in and was asked to drive. WOT doggy half bend and finally finshed in mish.

No DFK. Not willing to much foreplay. More time enjoyed in mish. Seems that position best fit and comfy to her given the body type. She was involved in to the act in mish postion much. She Restricted my hands To roam over her bottom and thighs as she feels tckling sensation.

Overall an average experience with a happy retreat in the end.

Score card.

Looks: 5.

Boobs: 4.

Body type: booty MILF.

Body silkness: smooth where unexposed.

Glory hole: 5.

GFE: 5.

Overall score: 5.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

WIR: No.

Regards.

KE.

Stupefiant3
03-31-17, 12:52
Hi senior members,

Can somebody share me inde contacts near P Nagar and Kphb. I used to be member some 2 months ago. I have deleted my account 'Stupefiant' due to some reasons. I lost whatever contacts I have in my inbox.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

Stupefiant.

KumarMJ
03-31-17, 16:50
Happy birthday in advance and good luck. I am sure you would not be disappointed.

But as BK says let's all not make another nisha out of her. I have a good feeling about her, but our dicks sometimes shud have brains to.

Bang hard and share FR.I completely agree with you. My inbox is flooded with requests for siri contact. Friends to calm things down I am very choosy in sharing her contact just to avoid the making of another Nisha. Let's make the control happen.

Cheers everyone.

AkashHot
03-31-17, 17:29
Any good SPA in Gachibowli which can provide extra services. I had gone to new SPA Mdraa Spa. But no extra there. I had gone through NB. Is it like if I go by Nearby discounts, owners tell no extra services to clients?Bro,

Please get PM and ask over PM. Lot of people would help you.

Please avoid explicit name.

CheckMyName
04-01-17, 11:05
I'm new to this forum. Looking for some references near Madhapur or Gachibowli. Please PM.

Looking up to the seniors. Trust help is on the way.

Anand Singh
04-01-17, 14:05
Last year, I met a girl named Priya who was living in Madhapur (near HitechCiry) and then lost digits.

Let me know if anyone is still in touch.

PM me if you want to help.Did you get the details, please share I'm in Hbd.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Anand Singh
04-01-17, 14:10

My eagerness and interest to enjoy with her were made to wait till Sunday. I am OK because it is my birthday as well. Stay tuned.Please share the details.

LoveExAlter
04-01-17, 18:09
Please clear your inbox bro.

Nice bro you had a good time. Is this the Malakpet girl I have shared?

OldSnake
04-01-17, 21:27
The date is set. All prepared for the trip from 8th April till 15th planning 2 days Bangkok and then Hua Hin for 2 days and Pattaya the last 2 days. More of a tourist trip and mongering 75 k budget trying to bring it very much down. Any tips?

Stupefiant3
04-01-17, 21:55
Hi bros,

I have exchanged some information and contacts with some of you guys if you remember my earlier name Stupefiant. I can vaguely remember some of you I had earlier conversations that Jstacoolguy, Desparad, etc. Sorry if I get your names wrong. Could you please share back to me some contacts if you remember me and if you don't mind. I have my PM active.

Stay safe.

Stupefiant2.

Decpticon
04-02-17, 04:09
I got contact of this girl bro. Did anyone try her. How's the service.

Alphachoc
04-02-17, 06:12
Went to TD spa. No appointment, Thai, only for top access asked 2 k, asked for less.

Top is not much hence said no, good massage.

Please PM me some contacts, new to this.

Alphachoc
04-02-17, 06:23
Please PM details.

After a long time, had a very satisfying experience with this girl from a regular SP (*710). Looked very similar to picture, good complexion, very sweet smile, eager to please (although I did not have any pressing demands to know the limits). It is perhaps my career best in Hyderabad. Only down side is that she is a bit short and smokes. Talks Hindi. I liked her husky voice. Those who know the SP might want to try. Overall 7. 5/10. Damage 4. 5 k+500.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

KumarMJ
04-02-17, 07:52
I had an appointment for Sunday early hours and reached the spot early after visiting temple (my birthday it was).

So I was diverted via smaller lanes and finally reached her home. Knocked the door and she opens with freshly bathed hair and she looks wet.

Greeted me for a birthday wish. It was such cute & later proceeded to bedroom where we started chitchat.

Trust me at the cost of what we offer, she is pretty cheaper for her beauty.

She made me calm down and feel free. We were sitting on bed and speaking to each other and she pushed me to lie down and removed my dress.

Later she removed her saree. I was shocked to see her assets. Sucked them for few minutes. 34 sized -woww!

Then the naked show starts. She lied down on top of me and started kissing.

NO DFK yet! She went down and started rubbing johnny with sweet palms.

She took johnny into boobs and started rubbing with boObs. This was new to me. Johnyy between boobs AHHH! What a feeling.

It was done for 2-3 minutes. Fully erect. She came again on top. I can see her bottom becoming wet when I was fingering.

She is such an awesOme partner for sex. Her feelings were perfect and real. GFE -yes 100%.

She was completely in mood and there comes DFK, BBJ.

BBJ was outstanding. Almost 5 minutes.

I rolled her and started kissing all over her body. Her back is her main asset. Soft and perfect to bang from back.

As she was more into mood than me, asked me to start deed. She wore the rubber started in mish. Started slowly.

While doing deed, in between she was nt able to hold her nerve and started giving DFK again while I was on second gear.

She started asking me " you don't masturbate often? Right? "- I said yes. She knows everything about types of johnnies.

The experience of her tasting few johnny's is excellent.

She was spot on with the guess. We had a conversation about it and I was continuing my deed though.

Shifted gears and this time I was banging hard and she literally was enjoying the deed with half eyes opened and looking up.

Little sounds which made me more luster and johnny was not ready to come. She is very hot and weather is such hot- I was bathing in sweat.

It was 10 minutes in mish and finally done!

While leaving gave a tight hug and left the place.

WIR: hell yeAH.

Rating: 8/10.

3 k expenses.