PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Decpticon
04-02-17, 10:35
Any previous experiences?

Exercise
04-02-17, 12:39
Hi bro,

Did you book anyone of them?

Just now got these photos from a reliable SP. Thinking of booking one tonight.

Share your reviews please.

DesiPunter
04-02-17, 14:00
Arguably the best budget Indy (if not the best Indy) in Hyderabad!

Woke up horny today and decided I wanted her. Called her and fixed up an appointment. Found myself at her door on time and the moment she greeted me dressed in a sexy saree, I had a raging hard on.

As many reviews said, she is in her mid 30's, tall, pretty with large breasts (slightly saggy but sexy), slight bulge in the tummy and slightly flabby thighs. And what an ass (unfortunately no anal. I asked)!

Paid her and she led me into the bedroom (air-con available). We started kissing and groping each other. She really loves biting lips and uses some tongue too. Not DFK but sexy FK.

Undressed each other and she asked me to lie back. She started kissing from head downwards and ended up giving me a decent BBBJ. Lots of tongue action. I was lying back and moaning softly.

After a few minutes of this, I decided to return the favor. Pushed her down on the bed and started kissing and nibbling her all over. Fulfilled my underarm fetish by holding her arms above her head and licking / sucking the shaven underarms to my heart's content, with her moaning loudly and muttering obscenities in Telugu.

Then feasted on her boobs and continued downwards. Wanted to DATY but she stopped me. "Not today" she said. It seems it was just after the last day of her periods. Well her loss, not mine.

After few more minutes of foreplay, I have her my condom and she rolled it over my junior. My favorite position is Missionary and that's what I started with her legs wrapped around me.

The long foreplay had made her fairly tight pussy very wet and I easily slipped in. Started banging her while kissing her boobs and lips. She was moaning and muttering in Telugu (roughly translated to "You have killed me" "faster you bastard" etc). In around five minutes I felt her shuddering holding me tight and I knew she came.

I was not done yet and was somehow a little tired. I pulled out, removed my rubber and asked her to suck me off. She made me promise I won't come in her mouth and started sucking me off with HJ in between. I warned her when I was nearing climax and asked her to lie down. I sat on top of her and started tit fucking while she was holding her tits and rubbing my cock. In less than a minute I exploded and gave her a pearl necklace.

Lay back for few minutes, cuddling each other and talking.

Cleaned myself and got dressed. She promised to let me DATY next time and gave me a goodbye kiss.

Scoreboard.

Place 10/10 beautiful safe apartment.

Looks 10/10 (kicker was that she reminded me of a childhood friend's mom on whom I had had a crush and used to fantasize about while masturbating!

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Damages 3 k. As per older reports she allowed 2 shots for 4 k so must have increased her rates. I tried to negotiate but she did not budge. Please do not over-circulate her number and increase the queue waiting for her. She is one precious item and we can't afford losing her.

WIR hell yeah!

KrazyEagle
04-02-17, 14:01
Hyderabad fellas.

Did anyone haapen to know this guy sreenu digits ending tri eit tri tri svn in loc?

Feeling fishy trap.

First Hello, over WA. He wsent bunch of pics and fir later enquiries. Very late response. Trying to fix an appointment with one of the beauty but unable to get hold of him. Very recent response. He is going to block my number as I asked details of confirmation place directions etc and he is demanding to deposit token amount. When I asked for number to transfer. He said iam wasting his time and blocking my number.

Wtf. Hell wrong with this guy. If anyone has experience with this guy please reciprocate.

Regards.

KE.

RayTheHope
04-02-17, 16:27
Hyderabad fellas.

Did anyone haapen to know this guy sreenu digits ending tri eit tri tri svn in loc?

Feeling fishy trap.

First Hello, over WA. He wsent bunch of pics and fir later enquiries. Very late response. Trying to fix an appointment with one of the beauty but unable to get hold of him. Very recent response. He is going to block my number as I asked details of confirmation place directions etc and he is demanding to deposit token amount. When I asked for number to transfer. He said iam wasting his time and blocking my number.

Wtf. Hell wrong with this guy. If anyone has experience with this guy please reciprocate.

Regards.

KE.Thumb rule. Never ever pay any advance money, it's recipe for KLPD.

BabyKutu
04-02-17, 17:43
Hyderabad fellas.

KE.Bro. Chill. We all know the pricks in the business right so. As long as you did not transfer the money it all good.

I never trust LOC, more misses than hits anyways.

Stay Safe.

Decpticon
04-02-17, 17:57
Spa above CCD.

Went to spa above CCD and in Bnjra hills. Heard lot about this spa. But it's too costly and it has no doors.

The thai girl aged 25, name starts with a and continues with 2nd alphabet and ends with you.

She is cute and had tight breast.

The price quote is too high. The B2B was very quick and agreed for sex outside. Instead of taking b2 be and paying counter fee. Directly we can get sex from this girl for 10K full night.

Overall spa rating is zero.

But thai girl is good with perfect assets.

So will share her number. Will post her picture too.

StoneWash7
04-02-17, 17:57
So I was diverted via smaller lanes and finally reached her home. Knocked the door and she opens with freshly bathed hair and she looks wet.

Greeted me for a birthday wish. It was such cute & later proceeded to bedroom where we started chitchat.

Trust me at the cost of what we offer, she is pretty cheaper for her beauty.

She made me calm down and feel free. We were sitting on bed and speaking to each other and she pushed me to lie down and removed my dress.

BeautyAdmirer
04-02-17, 18:09
I had an appointment for Sunday early hours and reached the spot early after visiting temple (my birthday it was).

So I was diverted via smaller lanes and finally reached her home. Knocked the door and she opens with freshly bathed hair and she looks wet.

Greeted me for a birthday wish. It was such cute & later proceeded to bedroom where we started chitchat.

She made me calm down and feel free. We were sitting on bed and speaking to each other and she pushed me to lie down and removed my dress.

Later she removed her saree. I was shocked to see her assets. Sucked them for few minutes. 34 sized -woww!

Then the naked show starts. She lied down on top of me and started kissing.

NO DFK yet! She went down and started rubbing johnny with sweet palms.

She took johnny into boobs and started rubbing with boObs. This was new to me. Johnyy between boobs AHHH! What a feeling...Vow wonderful FR. She should be commended for her job.

Kiss666
04-02-17, 18:16
Hi friends,

Can anyone give reference and number of one called Devi. One of our member gave me this number long back but one digit missing any way I tried and whatsapped she is asking who I am and where I got her number etc, her no ends with 268.

CherrysIrish69
04-03-17, 02:26
Hi,

I am new here and need all your help. I have searched different sources and landed here finally.

EcstasyHyd
04-03-17, 03:58
I was looking for FS through loc. Almost all contacts are fake I believe. Most of them asking for advance payments. I went to a place near atpr directly by SP but returned as they were asking for money in advance. Also the quitting price is high at 8 k per st. Then I tried Thai spa in bh famous street. Nothing much to say. 1. 5 k HJ TL. Never getting thai therapist. Finally got my subscription. I request seniors bros to help me with the contacts.

Thanks.

SmootheRaj
04-03-17, 04:45
I am sure you had a blast on your bday. As I said, this lady has something to experience and been my fav for sure.

But yes let's be cautions to keep her that special as long as we can. Bang hard and be safe.

I had an appointment for Sunday
early hours and reached the spot early after visiting temple (my birthday it was).

Later she removed her saree. I was shocked to see her assets. Sucked them for few minutes. 34 sized -woww!

She took johnny into boobs and started rubbing with boObs. This was new to me. Johnyy between boobs AHHH! What a feeling.

It was done for 2-3 minutes. Fully erect. She came again on top. I can see her bottom becoming wet when I was fingering...

DesiPunter
04-03-17, 07:00
I received my quarterly call from her spa asking my why I haven't visited since long etc.

However I received the following updates:

(1) Jr P delivered a baby girl last week and may rejoin spa after 4 months.

(2) the massage room is now air conditioned.

(3) there are 3 new girls ("please come and try them sir and tell us how they are") and one experienced MILF (not Sr P, another one).

(4) now only regular clients who they are familiar with would get any action there. Professional massage for unknown walk-ins unless they are referred by a regular.

But the so called shower room is still pathetic, so anyone going there please avoid oil massage.

And anyone going there please remember, it's a low budget no-frills place with mostly local girls. Hygiene might be an issue.

TurnipShoe
04-03-17, 07:11
The date is set. All prepared for the trip from 8th April till 15th planning 2 days Bangkok and then Hua Hin for 2 days and Pattaya the last 2 days. More of a tourist trip and mongering 75 k budget trying to bring it very much down. Any tips?BKK: Check about Lords MP. High End, good stuff.

Pattaya: Windmill on walking street and Devil's Den.

Stupefiant3
04-03-17, 07:57
Hello friends,

Till now I have spent time and money on MPs.

I am now venturing into Indes and SPs.

1. I am taking a new sim card but they ask ID proof and photo ID. Will it not be risk to have personal details in mongering sim.

2. If I call their number How to start the conversation.

Because the number might not be valid or no longer be with them. I don't want to start using terms such as 'sex' or 'incall' or 'service' with strangers in the phone.

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Stupefiant.

EcstasyHyd
04-03-17, 09:46
Got in contact with an SP through loc. Quoting 6 k St. Any reviews. Attaching pics.

Vikram14
04-03-17, 13:51
Well someone shared L. Be Nagar famous birdi digit. So decided to meet her.

She lives outside of Hyderabad. I googled and thought it would only take about an hour to reach. But when I started from my place. I realized I made the mistake. I spent two and a half hours. Got very tired (I guess cause cabii was horrible driver) .

Well reached there and left the cab.

Now here come the big fall. Called her up about 20 times or so. But she was not picking up the call. Got again frustrated. Then about 20 minutes later she picked up the call. So guided me to her place. But when I saw her. I thought WTF. Even my maid is better than her.

Then I saw her kid. I realized she is doing it for her kid. So I thought lets give her the chance. But when I entered into the room. I don't know what happened. I said I can't do this. I gave her 1 grand and within 5 minutes left the place.

Place:

Very famous estate in LB Nagar. Nice place. But too much security. CCTV all over the place. At one time I thought I should not be here. It was the bad idea. Her apartment is nice very clean. But too very warm. Ceiling Fan was running but it is like I am sitting into the furnace and getting cooked like Tandoori chicken.

Her Report Card.

Complexion. Dark (Typical SI).

Face. Cute 7/10.

Height- 5 ' 7/10.

Body- At least fatty (or I would say like Ginger body) for me. 3/10.

Remaining. Did not see.

Service. Did not try.

WIR- Never, even she will be the last women on this planet.

While I was returning from there. I realized that it don't matter how she looks. Somehow, her 5 years old kid made soft Conner for her and I felt pity for both of them that is why I gave her 1 grand. Without doing anything.

AlphaHere
04-03-17, 15:08
Made an appointment with famous spa in Madhapur. Opted for swedish massage, assigned miss A (man, how they even assign these names to these therapists?), she looks nice, must be north of 25 age, wore their thai dress. Changed to disposable, I thought room was too dark, AC made it relaxing, started massaging my back for a while and then immediately asked me for extras. Negotiated to 2 k from 3 k for HJ+TA+B2B, only annoying thing was communication she wasn't fluent in english & not able to understand what I'm speaking. Soft and perky boobs, big nipples, typical thai skin, sucked her boobs wholeheartedly while she went ballistic with my johnny but no DFK, grabbed her ass, kissed & licked her top body where I can access in an uncomfortable position to do that, reached her pussy and rubbed it. Overall good experience, she's open for outcall, had steam bath & left.

BabyKutu
04-03-17, 15:25
Hello friends,

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Stupefiant.Bro. Please check my previous posts. I have been quite explicit about what needs to be done.

P.S.: its all about confidence.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
04-03-17, 15:27
Got in contact with an SP through loc. Quoting 6 k St. Any reviews. Attaching pics.I doubt he will provide these girls.

3rd one is Dolly. Makes scouting trips from DL and BGL.

Stay Safe.

AlphaHere
04-03-17, 15:37
Hi guys,

I hope you're having great time.

I need help for outcall service I. E, decent budget hotels which are girl friendly or any serviced apartments.

Thanks for reading.

LaunchLive
04-03-17, 16:40
Today, I felt to bang bang and the procedure starts like this, got number on loc, whatsapp him, got a few pics, chose 1 which is attached. Dealt him for 6 k / short. Reached 5 star hotel at somajiguda, and she was busy, SP asked if I will go with someone else but I insisted, I want what I've selected and do not play games with me. So, I had to wait for 30 minutes and then I was guided with the room number.

Went in, I didn't like a bit. The girl is the same but the pics looked like 4-5 years old when she was new to the business may be. No welcome, no hug and then I clearly mentioned I am not an old despo who will fuck whatever he gets, I am a classy guy who requires GFE to enjoy the deed. I guess she didn't bother (ofcourse she is not a real GF). Note: I was No. 4 guy to fuck her today, she was literally arrogant, as if she is doing it for free.

Sucking: She did BBBJ for 1 min. Exactly and put the condom and 1 more min. That's it.

Fucking: She told me get on top and start doing. Just after 5 minutes, she asks me if I am done. I was so pissed.

I asked her to come on top, she said, don't make me exercise. Just do it and cum like this, I will not do anything else.

Then she said, she will wank me off, I told her I won't cum this way, she has to be good. Else my mood is fucking up. She behaved so so badly.

We really need to get up and shout at them or ask the money back, I don't know. Why to shut up, feel pissed and drive all the way back to home in a bad mood.

It is her 2nd day in Hyderabad and she said she will be here for more 8 days, so guys, its upto you if you select her.

Boobs: 7/10.

Body: 4/10 (Note: If SP shows only face closeup pic, don't go for it. Always choose someone with full pic).

Face: 6/10.

Attitude: 0/10.

Damages: 6 k.

WIR: Never.

(I am losing interest in SP girls or even sex now if it's getting soo worse even after paying, though I don't care about money, I am pissed for now!

LaunchLive
04-03-17, 16:41
It's such worse, I left in 10-15 minutes. I didn't even cum or got hard after 10 minutes. She is weird and very badly behaving. She will not do anything at all. I just hope you didn't go already to visit her.

Got in contact with an SP through loc. Quoting 6 k St. Any reviews. Attaching pics.

LaunchLive
04-03-17, 16:42
Really? It was worst experience of my life till date with her. I can write it down for you.

I doubt he will provide these girls.

3rd one is Dolly. Makes scouting trips from DL and BGL.

Stay Safe.

LaunchLive
04-03-17, 16:47
I really liked your PR, don't know why. But I don't know if we have to go smooth with such birds, anyway you paid because you saw the kid, that's fine.

She lives outside of Hyderabad. I googled and thought it would only take about an hour to reach. But when I started from my place. I realized I made the mistake. I spent two and a half hours. Got very tired (I guess cause cabii was horrible driver) .

Now here come the big fall. Called her up about 20 times or so. But she was not picking up the call. Got again frustrated. Then about 20 minutes later she picked up the call. So guided me to her place. But when I saw her. I thought WTF. Even my maid is better than her.

Then I saw her kid. I realized she is doing it for her kid. So I thought lets give her the chance. But when I entered into the room. I don't know what happened. I said I can't do this. I gave her 1 grand and within 5 minutes left the place...

Uday9999
04-03-17, 18:16
Does the spoken SP Maya's digits end with 111? I am a punter from us now in India.

AlphaHere
04-03-17, 18:50
Thanks for the info. It saves a lot of time & money for mongers like me. BTW nice tip regarding selection of girls.

Today, I felt to bang bang and the procedure starts like this, got number on loc, whatsapp him, got a few pics, chose 1 which is attached. Dealt him for 6 k / short. Reached 5 star hotel at somajiguda, and she was busy, SP asked if I will go with someone else but I insisted, I want what I've selected and do not play games with me. So, I had to wait for 30 minutes and then I was guided with the room number.

Went in, I didn't like a bit. The girl is the same but the pics looked like 4-5 years old when she was new to the business may be. No welcome, no hug and then I clearly mentioned I am not an old despo who will fuck whatever he gets, I am a classy guy who requires GFE to enjoy the deed. I guess she didn't bother (ofcourse she is not a real GF). Note: I was No. 4 guy to fuck her today, she was literally arrogant, as if she is doing it for free.

CherrysIrish69
04-03-17, 18:58
Have been to a spa near DMD pt twice. All Bengalis and low class girls. Opted for B2B msg and 1st time it was very mechanical.

In my 2nd visit masseur has tried her best to impress me artificial moans and seductive acts. Have ended up paying 2 k at reception and 500 as tip. Have lost interest in massage and thought all msg parlors are same. But I could get good info and clarity from this site.

Please share some good south Indian msg centres.

Cenator369
04-03-17, 21:17

Sucking: She did BBBJ for 1 min. Exactly and put the condom and 1 more min. That's it.

Fucking: She told me get on top and start doing. Just after 5 minutes, she asks me if I am done. I was so pissed.Bro,

Is it the SP s digits ending with 952?

I too had the same type of experience last time when I tries at the park.

KrazyEagle
04-03-17, 21:53
Hats off to you captain. That's so kind of you.

Good times wating 4 you. For sure.

Regards.

KE.

Then I saw her kid. I realized she is doing it for her kid. So I thought lets give her the chance. But when I entered into the room. I don't know what happened. I said I can't do this. I gave her 1 grand and within 5 minutes left the place.

Place:

Very famous estate in LB Nagar. Nice place. But too much security. CCTV all over the place. At one time I thought I should not be here. It was the bad idea. Her apartment is nice very clean. But too very warm. Ceiling Fan was running but it is like I am sitting into the furnace and getting cooked like Tandoori chicken.

Her Report Card.

Complexion. Dark (Typical SI).

Face. Cute 7/10.

Height- 5 ' 7/10.

Body- At least fatty (or I would say like Ginger body) for me. 3/10.

Remaining. Did not see.

Service. Did not try.

WIR- Never, even she will be the last women on this planet.

While I was returning from there. I realized that it don't matter how she looks. Somehow, her 5 years old kid made soft Conner for her and I felt pity for both of them that is why I gave her 1 grand. Without doing anything.

DesiPunter
04-04-17, 02:05
I thought WTF. Even my maid is better than her.

Then I saw her kid. I realized she is doing it for her kid. So I thought lets give her the chance.LMFAO! Forgive me bro, but that was the funniest excuse to monger that I've ever come across. The humanitarian gesture!

BabyKutu
04-04-17, 03:24
Really? It was worst experience of my life till date with her. I can write it down for you.I know the SP. Unlikely of his girls being this bad. But you never know.

I had a word with him but things are likely to change, the demand supply gap is so bad in Hyderabad now that pent up frustrations are being exploited.

SP "the" or "P" right?

BabyKutu
04-04-17, 03:29
Hi guys,

I hope you're having great time.

I need help for outcall service I. E, decent budget hotels which are girl friendly or any serviced apartments.

Thanks for reading.Whatsapped you the details.

Speak LAter.

Mirchi9
04-04-17, 06:41
Was in Hyderabad after some gap.

1. Fixed appointment with Siri (Pragathi Nagar) for an evening.

Knew the address, so drove straight to her place. She pinged me to come little late, but I didn't see that while driving. Reached and then got her call, asking me to wait inside car for sometime. Saw her husband and daughter in balcony. After 5 minutes, husband came down and drove away looking at my car sheepishly.

Daughter came down and went to neighbourhood to play.

The whole setup reminded me of Vijayawada / guntur atmosphere.

2 mins later she called and asked me to come up.

Spent good 45 minutes with her, which included DFK, BBBJ, Mish and Doggy (that big ass!

Banged her in doggy in front of mirror.

1st see burst off. Luckily was carrying 2. (she has stock of course). Finished with 2nd and left.

While I came out to wear my shoes, I saw an old lady in balcony looking away (must be her mother or MIL).

This was my 3rd visit. During visits 1 and 2 she was alone at home and looked fresh.

But in 3rd visit (after a gap of 4 weeks), she looked tired.

Definitely she's busy and doing too many guys in a day.

When I went on with 2nd C, she said 'I would have finished 2 guys and called 3rd one in this much time'.

She's still behaving nice but getting greedier. Definitely forum members are making a Nisha / Radhika / Seema out of her.

Will not repeat in future.

2. Met a struggling model. She asked for 2 k to meet.

I asked what do I get in return? She was hesitant in meeting a stranger.

So I settled it for 1 k and drinks.

In 1st meet we just had coffee, talked for 1 HR and dropped her home.

2nd meet, she didn't bring the money topic. Went for a drive on ORR, came back, had few drinks.

Grabbed her and had a smooch.

She resisted (maybe acted) initially but gave in reluctantly.

Dropped her home at midnight. We didn't talk after smooch. She created an atmosphere as if I raped her.

She talked normally on next morning as if nothing happened and now she's pinging for 3rd meet but I'm leaving this weekend. Have a lot of work to catch up and may not be able to meet her again.

Did anyone have any experience with her? Does she do it for money or just fun?

I'm sure she does it for money (my gut feeling) but takes time to open up.

Only problem now is the time. She took some skin glow treatment and can't come out in sun before 6 pm.

I'm free only for next 3 days and that too only during day time. (see attached pic).

3. All my ex thai birds are now at aura banjara. Just got a msg from them that rates are slashed by 30%.

Maybe will try one of them in next 3 days on some afternoon and then leave.

Discreet Johny
04-04-17, 11:42
Hi brothers,

I finally got some time to write down two FR's which are 3 weeks old. For those who didn't read my previous posts, these are my first couple of experiences as a mongerer.

1) Spa.

Had reserved an hour before. Not much to write here. Got assigned a Thai therapist. I wasn't attracted to her. Had some chit chat during the massage. Perhaps she could sense it was my first spa visit as she asked me about it LOL. Didn't get any hints for extras nor did I ask. Is it off the table for first time visitors? Massage was very good though.

Massage- 8/10.

2). Madhapur SP that runs a blog.

Contacted him over WA. Sent me a link to his blog. Selected a girl (pic attached) and asked for directions. He sent me a landmark to reach. Searched for it in Google maps and I was stumped as Google was not able to find it!. I told him the same and he finally sent me the right address (I am still wondering if it was intentional or a typo). Called him up after reaching the place and he said he wanted to screen me for his own safety. He asks me from where in Hyderabad I have come, my profession and my native state in India. On knowing my profession, he begins his technical interview round! The interview lasted nearly 5 minutes and after answering his questions satisfactorily, I was finally led to an apartment which was around half a km from the landmark.

So I walked up to the apartment door and rang the bell. What I saw next nearly sent me to cardiac arrest as a middle aged woman, unattractive from any angle, opened the door. Luckily I got to know soon that she was a dealer / caretaker and the girls were inside a room. I was sent to a room and to my surprise found 4 girls there. The caretaker woman asked me to have my pick. Found all of them decent looking. But I was a little nervous and my mind was already set on the girl I had selected over WA with the SP. So, I just called out her name and we were sent to another room for the deed. However before we could begin the caretaker woman asked for money that I agreed with SP. I paid but she was also asking for tip to which I promised to pay her later on.

Now back to action, my girl turned off the room lights but kept on the light from an open bathroom creating a dim light effect. She started massaging my Johny with her massive jugs while I lay nude on bed. After a minute, she finally let off her bra to unleash her glorious tits! Sucked for a few minutes. Then came CBJ. Didn't get much pleasure and asked her for WOT. Soon switched to missionary after a minute or so. Tried to kiss her on lips but told me she doesn't offer them apart from anal. Throughout the deed somehow I wasn't able to get fully erect and this was causing problems in penetrating properly. Then we mutually decided for covered HJ and she was vigorously rubbing but Johny was in no mood to come. I took off the condom and asked her to hump my body while I rubbed Johny with my own hands. Finally came after a few minutes. Left the place after paying the tip to caretaker.

Report Card -.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (a little saggy).

Attitude: cooperative but was disappointed for no kissing on lips.

Damages: 4 k for one shot + 100 tip for caretaker (I didn't haggle much. Seniors please advice me if it's the right price for ST).

Overall: 7/10 (considering its my first mongering experience and I wasn't scammed!

Stay safe,

Rooki.

Vikram14
04-04-17, 13:23
LMFAO! Forgive me bro, but that was the funniest excuse to monger that I've ever come across. The humanitarian gesture!I have no regret whatever happened there. You can make fun of me or whatever you want to say. I hope someday you will not see the similar situations. We are also Human.

DesiPunter
04-04-17, 14:16
Please clear your inbox. It's full.

KingMycroft
04-04-17, 15:07
Of late I have confined my mongering experiences to MP's only in India. After a gap of several months I decided I wanted to try out an MP experience. First I chose a tried and tested one in M'pur. I have a regular therapist there. Had a great 90 min session with her. Total GFE but no bottom access.

After that I wanted to try a new MP the next day. While reading the forum I had made a mental note of an FR for an MP and after a few google searches had identified the MP. The MP is more of a salon and beauty parlour but they also provide massages. On a whim called them up, confirmed they offered massage and landed up 5 minutes later. I eyed a lady preparing for the massage out of the corner of my eye and instantly I was interested. She was dressed in a salwar kameez and that turned me on because that is not a typical MP therapist.

She was not very pretty looking but was decently groomed. Her body was stacked though and I was super excited.

Anyways, I was taken to the room. As there was no dispo, I happily laid down in my birthday suit. The therapist peeped in and asked me to wear the dispo. I said there's no dispo and she brought me one. At that point I began resting my hopes. In she came after I wore the dispo. From the moment I told her I want a soft massage, she started giving me a pretty sensual massage and I knew the game was on. I started touching her and for about 10 minutes she kept up the sensual touching. Then she popped the question if I needed extras and I replied in the affirmative. She asked for payment upfront and I handed her 1 K and asked her what that would get me. She said HJ only. I asked what else was on offer and she said TL and "Romance". I gave her. 5 K more and the deal was on. Right from the go she turned into a completely submissive GFE. Touching, kissing, licking was all on the cards, with the only rule being I could not take off her clothes. She slowly started getting turned on. Initially she didn't want to allow bottom access. But as the heat of passion rose, she wanted more and more and finally I finger fucked her for a good 10 minutes until she came. She followed it up with giving me a HJ.

Overall a very satisfying experience for me.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Overall: 6/10.

WIR: Yes, worth trying again to see if I can go into unexplored territories.

CandidMessage
04-04-17, 15:51
Hello guys,

Can anyone share number of independent HW in exchange of numbers.

Please reply.

Thankyou.

CherrysIrish69
04-04-17, 19:08
I had an appointment for Sunday early hours and reached the spot early after visiting temple (my birthday it was).

She took johnny into boobs and started rubbing with boObs. This was new to me. Johnyy between boobs AHHH! What a feeling.

It was done for 2-3 minutes. Fully erect. She came again on top. I can see her bottom becoming wet when I was fingering.Hi,

Very nice FR. Can you please PM me Siri's number.

HoneyHunt05
04-04-17, 19:14
I have the digits of Siri and Radhika for quite some time, but did not get an opportunity to meet them. Last week was the time and wanted to try them (of course separately &#128540. I was not sure how they looked, so had to rely on the forum for feedback. I was not too keen on trying Siri although there were good FRs on her, as I understood that she was accepting too many people in a day and the act could be mechanical. Hence, I wanted to try Radhika first and later if time permits, wanted to try Siri.

Radhika.

Messaged her with the reference on last Thursday and she quoted 6 k including room charges. Bargained for 5 k and finally she agreed. As agreed, reached the place she asked me to come in 1. 5 hrs. It was a safe residential location and the house is an independent building. So middle aged woman guided me to the bedroom from the back door and Radhika was there in a saree. First impression. Average looking (unlike feedback from few people). She asked for money upfront which was a turn off, but handed over. She asked me to wash and by the time I came back from the rest room, she removed her saree and was sitting with her bra and panty. Another turn off as I like to remove the saree during fore play. Told her the same and she apologised. Then she started giving a BBBJ and it went on for 15 min. The BBBJ was good but she was wiping her mouth intermittently with a towel. Again a turn off. Then I started kissing her all over and had a nice fore play for another 10 min before I inserted in mish, then changed to woman on top and finally came.

Looks. Not impressive. Could be in her late 30's with medium complexion. 5/10.

BBBJ - 7/10.

Pussy. Loose 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10. Saggy and Looks better with clothes on.

Overall - 5/10. She tries to impress but not worth the money we pay.

Damages - 5 k.

WIR. Never.

Siri.

After a very average exp with Radhika, was in no mood to try anyone in the next few days but one of the FRs made me rethink. I was reluctant to meet her thinking it would be waste of time, effort and money as I need to travel 25 km to reach her place. But somehow got convinced and messaged her on Monday morning thinking it would be better to meet her early during the day. But she responded late and agreed to meet around 12 noon. I was a little reluctant but still decided to take the plunge. Reached her place as agreed but unfortunately none of the ATMs on my way were dispensing cash and I reached her place without money in hand. Although she agreed for an online transfer, she was worried whether I would transfer or not. Finally we started after I transferred the money. As soon as we started, she got a call from somebody and she said another important guy is coming and we need to shift to another room. Rest of the act was purely mechanical. I sucked her boobs and did a DATY. She gave a blink and miss CBJ before lying down and asking me to enter. I was not happy and just wanted to finish and leave. Inserted and finished off in few minutes and left.

Looks. She looks hot with her saree on but not so impressive after removing. But her face features are good. 7/10.

BBBJ. And / A.

CBJ - 1/10.

Pussy. Neat and clean 8/10.

Boobs. Saggy but looks hot in a saree 6/10.

Overall - 4/10. Bad experience. Saving grace was the economical pricing.

Damages - 3 k.

WIR. Want to try one more time when she would be fresh. Will wait for a month anyways before trying.

It was not a fruitful week as my both experiences were very mediocre. Request the forum not to throng Siri and make our experiences bad with her. I think we should give her a break and make her think about the service she provides.

LaunchLive
04-04-17, 21:11
She was literally not a great looker, even avg profiles would've looked good. She had a very big tummy and marks. It's only because of her old face pics, she was getting too much attention and customers and she was acting like a queen. She told me to wank myself and cum, I said I can do that at home, why am I here for? She said 'You're making noise' in Hindi and I went in washroom, grabbed my stuff and left.

I know the SP. Unlikely of his girls being this bad. But you never know.

I had a word with him but things are likely to change, the demand supply gap is so bad in Hyderabad now that pent up frustrations are being exploited.

SP "the" or "P" right?

LaunchLive
04-04-17, 21:17
I was at a MP today with my regular therapist, we actually don't massage but only bang bang always because I keep saying how much I love her. Today I was on top and foreplay going on and I madly took johny out and rubbed on her pussy for like 1 min and it slipped in. I mean half of my johny and I pulled out. I was not wearing condom by then, later she came on top, sucked and etc. Etc.

So now with this quick little slip in, can it cause a problem? I started feeling nervous, why I do such things. Stupid bird didn't even stop me, when I was rubbing.

LoverG
04-04-17, 21:18
Smoking hot she looks. Did you bang?

Any previous experiences?

HoneyDew3
04-05-17, 01:57
Hello brethren,

I would like to know details of this aunty.

I think she is from Hyderabad.

Please give me more info damages and digits.

Can share blore digits.

Thanks in advance.She looks good and have not seen her in Bangalore forum. Can you please PM the contacts.

NewtoHyd
04-05-17, 02:36
Of late I have confined my mongering experiences to MP's only in India. After a gap of several months I decided I wanted to try out an MP experience. First I chose a tried and tested one in M'pur. I have a regular therapist there. Had a great 90 min session with her. Total GFE but no bottom access.

After that I wanted to try a new MP the next day. While reading the forum I had made a mental note of an FR for an MP and after a few google searches had identified the MP. The MP is more of a salon and beauty parlour but they also provide massages. On a whim called them up, confirmed they offered massage and landed up 5 minutes later. I eyed a lady preparing for the massage out of the corner of my eye and instantly I was interested. She was dressed in a salwar kameez and that turned me on because that is not a typical MP therapist..Dude,

Happy that you have a good time. Since you don't have PM, can you please give some hints on both the places and therapist names. Having such GFE romantic encounter in a spa is rare.

Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
04-05-17, 03:34
WIR. Want to try one more time when she would be fresh. Will wait for a month anyways before trying.

Nice FR bro. Wait for month. The way SIRI is picking and choosing she will be a 5 K star next month.

Check PM.

SmootheRaj
04-05-17, 04:14
My hunch about Radhika proved right and happy I don't burn my money.

And like too FRs pouring, lets see how siri behaves. I am keeping away for all good reasons. I doubt she would be able give the same services as she gave to impress me earlier.

Guys. Can anyone share good Muslim indie or a nice NE indie contact please.

I have the digits of Siri and Radhika for quite some time, but did not get an opportunity to meet them. Last week was the time and wanted to try them (of course separately &#128540. I was not sure how they looked, so had to rely on the forum for feedback. I was not too keen on trying Siri although there were good FRs on her, as I understood that she was accepting too many people in a day and the act could be mechanical. Hence, I wanted to try Radhika first and later if time permits, wanted to try Siri.

KumarMJ
04-05-17, 06:12
I am getting my inbox full within minutes. Everyone asking for siri contact. As seniors suggested. I am very specific in sharing contact. We don't want to make her think and increase the prices. So every one week I will share contact to one person and let's control the prices. Last time she had a word about the prices. I said aunties like you are just worth 3 k. Even if you increase cost. Better girls of teenage are available and warned her about the prices. So somehow as Babykuttu suggested, we need to do some measures and everyone who inboxed me please understand this. I have shared her contact with few and asked them not to immediate share to others.

Apologies if someone's integrity or feelings are gutted with my words. It is for our sake in future. Please understand.

HoneyHunt05
04-05-17, 06:18
Nice FR bro. Wait for month. The way SIRI is picking and choosing she will be a 5 K star next month.

Check PM.Exactly bro. 5 k with the same kind of service would be a KLPD for me this time. I request people here to give her a break and try other fishes from the pond.

Anand Singh
04-05-17, 06:36
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad from last 10 days but unable to find any right contact. It's more than 3 days after signup on this site but still looking for a company to spent time with. Please help.

AnuragCool
04-05-17, 07:20
Can any kind soul share the contact of Siri MILF?

Thanks!

OrganicBlaze
04-05-17, 07:33
I had my fair bit of luck with the spas until now but this particular experience has been amazing.

It's my first visit to this spa and also the first time that I have paid at the desk instead of purchasing a coupon beforehand. Flirted a little with the chick at the reception and was then guided into the room. The therapist then came in and man she was stunning. One thing that works out to my advantage every time is that I'm a really tall guy and those dispos provided my them are no match. So I get to remove them immediately almost every time and it's a cool conversation starter too.

A little charm goes a long way with the masseuse usually provided that they are in a good mood. Had a little conversation and she was chuckling all the time. Taking that as the signal, I was upfront and asked her for a B2B. She readily accepted and agreed on 3 k after haggling. All this in the initial 25 minutes. She completely stripped down and gave me one of the most sensual massages ever. I asked her to let me kiss on her cheeks every once in awhile and massage down there occasionally. She was willing and really got into it. You get the rest of it.

What just happened has always been a fantasy thanks to porn. Boy did I experience that.

Looks: 8.75.

Ambience: 8.

Vfm: every bit of it.

HunkyDory912
04-05-17, 07:59

Radhika.

Looks. Not impressive. Could be in her late 30's with medium complexion. 5/10.

BBBJ - 7/10.

Pussy. Loose 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10. Saggy and Looks better with clothes on.

Overall - 5/10. She tries to impress but not worth the money we pay.

Damages - 5 k.

WIR. Never.

Siri.

Looks. She looks hot with her saree on but not so impressive after removing. But her face features are good. 7/10.

BBBJ. And / A.

CBJ - 1/10.

Pussy. Neat and clean 8/10.

Boobs. Saggy but looks hot in a saree 6/10.

Overall - 4/10. Bad experience. Saving grace was the economical pricing.

Damages - 3 k.

It was not a fruitful week as my both experiences were very mediocre. Request the forum not to throng Siri and make our experiences bad with her. I think we should give her a break and make her think about the service she provides.Can't agree more on Radhika. She tries to impress but doesn't really. Also talks and laughs alot. Wasn't great experience.

RahulMe
04-05-17, 11:16
Went to siri aunty. It was disaster for me. Firstly the location is too far from road. Secondly she is mechanical and I guess she is doing around 20 people a day. Her mobile is ringing continuously. She is telling she is tired today. As one of member said she looked hot in saree. But when undressed she is not so. She had no nipples at all. No DFK. When I kissing all over body, she is telling that she is getting irritated by that. Anyways avoid her. Otherwise its waste of money. Too many people may also cause health issues which transfer to us. Be careful. And finally I think it's not her residence. She was talking on mobile saying that came out and was at home till now. Please share your experiences bro. Nowadays all are negative about her.

BabyKutu
04-05-17, 15:35
I was at a MP today with my regular therapist, we actually don't massage but only bang bang always because I keep saying how much I love her. Today I was on top and foreplay going on and I madly took johny out and rubbed on her pussy for like 1 min and it slipped in. I mean half of my johny and I pulled out. I was not wearing condom by then, later she came on top, sucked and etc. Etc.

So now with this quick little slip in, can it cause a problem? I started feeling nervous, why I do such things. Stupid bird didn't even stop me, when I was rubbing.Chill. You need a neat hump and many of which will lead to a disease. STD's are always on the cards even with a BBJ or Oral Sex so hit and miss.

If it was a rub and a tug. Don't worry bro! NOthing to really worry about.

BabyKutu
04-05-17, 15:37
Can't agree more on Radhika. She tries to impress but doesn't really. Also talks and laughs alot. Wasn't great experience.She was 2 K a pop, in desparate time she would agree for 3 K for 2 pops. Well she became so famous for her own average / MILF / beauty that she now pimps.

So now its SIRI's turn to start demanding and choosing.

Member #4456
04-05-17, 15:50
Hello all,

I'm from Bangalore, I'm visiting to Hyderabad next week, I like SI MILFs, can anyone share some SI MILF indie contacts. In exchange I can provide independent MILF indies in Bangalore.

Thanks,

Prudhvi.

HoneyHunt05
04-05-17, 17:46
She was 2 K a pop, in desparate time she would agree for 3 K for 2 pops. Well she became so famous for her own average / MILF / beauty that she now pimps.

So now its SIRI's turn to start demanding and choosing.She was adamant on 6 k per pop for quite some time and finally agreed for 5 k. She is worth only 2 k a pop.

Decpticon
04-05-17, 18:10
I am getting my inbox full within minutes. Everyone asking for siri contact. As seniors suggested. I am very specific in sharing contact. We don't want to make her think and increase the prices. So every one week I will share contact to one person and let's control the prices. Last time she had a word about the prices. I said aunties like you are just worth 3 k. Even if you increase cost. Better girls of teenage are available and warned her about the prices. So somehow as Babykuttu suggested, we need to do some measures and everyone who inboxed me please understand this. I have shared her contact with few and asked them not to immediate share to others.

Apologies if someone's integrity or feelings are gutted with my words. It is for our sake in future. Please understand.Guys,

Siri is good and she is acting based on clients. When I went and spoke with her she was very good and allowed all the experiments she wanted to do. When she saw my wallet she asked for more money which I said not worth more than we are paying currently. When we are having some chit chat a guy called and she quoted 10 k for a session. Don't share her contact in huge number and this will result a increase in price.

But my experience was good with her. She kept chocolate on my Johnny and sucked it entirely. Tried WOT, missionary, 69, on chair as well. She was completely wet when started the second session. She loves fingering, I was completely harsh and made her shout very loud. After that she became very wild and she started biting my lips and neck. After the deed we had bath and she started saying its very painful while taking entire fingers in and need to take rest.

Overall experience was good.

AkashHot
04-05-17, 19:01
She was adamant on 6 k per pop for quite some time and finally agreed for 5 k. She is worth only 2 k a pop.I think we all should ignore them for a while and then the price would automatically come down.

EggySze
04-05-17, 19:27
Hey,

First FR here, have been a lurker. Tried out the MKD branch of the famous pizza spa. It has only curtains but is popular. Did not expect much from the beginning but gave a few hints to miss NT(thai) who was working there. Went for the deep tissue 90 minutes. At the end of it she did pop the question quoting 2 K for HJ+TA. Agreed on the spot and surprisingly they take cards. (this was just during demonetisation). Very full tits and good HJ. WIR. YES. Went for membership then and there so total damages were 3 K.

RrVee123
04-05-17, 19:39
I had my fair bit of luck with the spas until now but this particular experience has been amazing.

It's my first visit to this spa and also the first time that I have paid at the desk instead of purchasing a coupon beforehand. Flirted a little with the chick at the reception and was then guided into the room. The therapist then came in and man she was stunning. One thing that works out to my advantage every time is that I'm a really tall guy and those dispos provided my them are no match. So I get to remove them immediately almost every time and it's a cool conversation starter too.

A little charm goes a long way with the masseuse usually provided that they are in a good mood. Had a little conversation and she was chuckling all the time. Taking that as the signal, I was upfront and asked her for a B2B..This is a nice FR to read. Any help with pointers for MPs. I visited famous MP which many people talk, but basically a indi (SI or NI) and unable to find any till. Now. I am planning to get subscription soon (can't do it due to some obligations?. But kindly help me with the info if anybody has and I will reciprocate the help.

CherrysIrish69
04-05-17, 20:16
Hi bro,

Please provide spa contact details and masseuse name.

EcstasyHyd
04-05-17, 21:16
Looking at the last couple reviews I guess I'm lucky, it went well for me with Siri. However it's better to go with others to avoid another Nisha like seniors say (BTW I don't know who Nisha is. I'm new here).

CherrysIrish69
04-06-17, 01:38
Can anyone share indie / college girls contacts.

HydMong
04-06-17, 02:26
Can any share slim marwadi aunt, will reciprocate others indi details.

Uday9999
04-06-17, 10:44
Does the famous Maya end with 111.

EalingDude
04-06-17, 12:48
In Hyderabad now, can seniors show some love and give me contacts of decent no with extras please.

Xander Garv
04-06-17, 17:06
Hi folks,

Couple of weeks ago had tried rtee the Sikkim girl. Would say real value for money. Full cooperation, everything on offer including DFK to dirty sensual talk. Awesome BBBJ skills, balls licking, rimjob and slurpy. Intoxicating looks. Started with dfks, and undressing me, then BBBJ for 15 minutes and licking my entire body. Was excited. Turned her around and did doggy in front of the mirror for 10-15 minutes then BBBJ again and balls licking and again in cowgirl. Then doggy again till I was out. Hugged and lay down for some time and started round 2 in 15 minutes. This time it was a really long BBBJ and rimjob for 15 minutes to get me hard after which I did doggy for 20 minutes holding her hair in front of the mirror as she asked me to go harder and harder. It was fully satisfactory.

Boobs: 38 C.

Body: slightly chubby but still good.

Damages: 6 k for 2 pops.

WIR: yes.

LazeInPeace
04-06-17, 19:06
I got contact of this girl bro. Did anyone try her. How's the service.Sent you PM.

Frank Martin
04-06-17, 19:31
Hi,

Here I am sharing my today's strange experience and not trying to prove any point here. The lady I am narrating here is not working gal so can not share.

Suddenly I received a call from my old fling after two years. Luckily I won't change my numbers. Earlier I had a year long action without missing any weekend. We decided to meet and I booked a room in a hotel in middle of the city with a restaurant named cave in Hindi. Very frequently I opt for hotel rooms hence I am confident in dealing the hotel staff.

Entered the room and had chit chat for 30 minutes with light foreplay. After 30 minutes the action begin, As I am not having action from couple of weeks due to another reason, I was desperate and started in mish after minutes of BBBJ. Finished in another minutes. I personally prefer to lay on top of woman after I blow. I was doing the same this time too, however what happened next is unexpected and strange. She started to tease me by sucking my blown tool with her purse (it is not impossible, extremely pleasurable) Initially I felt funny but she continued the teasing. Within 2 minutes my junior is ready (strange but happened remember I have not changed my cover quite gross) and I started humping. As the second scene started two early I was not blowing up soon. It continued for another 20 minutes and done.

My best ever encounter. I wish I had these flings in the age I first masturbated (at 14) instead of late age (in 29).

Regards,

Frank.

SirishRao
04-06-17, 20:28
Hey guys,

Just done with the deed and eager to share it with the brethren. After my last disappointing FR, I requested some seniors for contacts of some Inde's. The legend of this forum (You know who) shared two contacts, one of Siri of P. Nagar and the other of this chic called Sashi. I was excited to hear stories of Siri from all the guys, but the excitement died down as more and more Neg FRs due to high demand started. I thought it is better to not visit Siri today and called Shashi. Luckily, she responded, and I quickly okay the location and price etc. She quoted 3 k for one time. I asked for a pic before going and she obliged without any tantrums (good sign no. 1). I met at the decided location and picked her up on my bike. She looked about 60% of the pics that she sent overall, but I somehow had a good feeling about her, maybe because of the way she responded in WA and the instant recognition of the referral. Anyways, we both went to her friend's place, which was in a busy residential colony. Felt comfortable. Went directly into the room and she got me some water and asked me to relax for few minutes as she secured the perimeter. She didn't ask me for the money first (good sign no. 2). As she sat beside me and was about to begin the deed, I stopped her and told her the following:

I am not interested in wham-bham-done kind of deed, I want everything. Please proceed if you are ok with that, else bye. (I wanted to tell her while picking her up itself, but couldn't as I was on my bike and just wanted to pick her up and start moving). She asked what all? I told DFK, Blowjob (didn't mention BBBJ or CBJ), WOT. She was like OK, done. Once this was sorted, we moved into the act.

As we laid down, I started fondling her breasts (34-D) over her shirt. As I approached to kiss her, she moved away and I was like "Dude. Wtf". It took her few secs to prepare herself for this deal and then she opened up. And it was not a normal opening. Once she opened, she was totally into it. It was a fully committed Deep kiss and playing around with the tongues and lips (My lips are still sore: and we were at it for almost 5 minutes, with my hand moving from her breasts to her pussy. Bit her neck a few times and she reciprocated. I noticed that she smelled good too. (Good sign no. 3). Must have had a shower just before the deed.

I then undressed her and started sucking on her boobs, while playing on her down, while she was cajoling my johnny lightly. Slowly, shifted positions and she undressed me completely and held my dick playfully. She positioned herself for the BJ and set my legs a bit apart. What followed next was pure bliss. She started right at the bottom, between the balls and the dick and moved up and down in a motion that kept escalating me to some seriously next levels of ecstasy. This is not with see. She spent close to 8 minutes and in the flow started rubbing it with hand. I requested her not to, as I didn't want to come too soon. She smiled and told sorry. Sorry. Absolutely not a time-watcher. I then shifted the position to top and played around with her body and moved down. Did some fingering, kissing-down, and more DFK and was ready for the actual act. Put on the see and then started with Mish, moved to WOT, then to Doggy and then to one-sided and then again to Mish. Finally, I came in the WOT, with her going mad-fuck crazy. Only the actual fucking took about 15-20 minutes. Total deed about 45 minutes. We both were absolutely out after that. Rested for a few minutes before we changed. Tipped her 500 more and dropped her off at the same place I picked up and left.

I so wanted to try and indy after a couple of bad experiences with SPs (especially on Loc), and it proved to be amazing. You can directly talk to her and most importantly set the expectations right and be professional with her and they shall reciprocate well. For her to be your GF for a while, you need to get her in that phase with your actions I guess and not be rude (not that you are). Best thing with Indy is that you can tell her that you will pay after the act, especially if it is her place, while gives them more incentive to perform well.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

Value for money - 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

KnottyBoy18
04-06-17, 21:53
Hey buddy,

Please PM me her contact!

Hi folks,

Couple of weeks ago had tried rtee the Sikkim girl. Would say real value for money. Full cooperation, everything on offer including DFK to dirty sensual talk. Awesome BBBJ skills, balls licking, rimjob and slurpy. Intoxicating looks. Started with dfks, and undressing me, then BBBJ for 15 minutes and licking my entire body. Was excited. Turned her around and did doggy in front of the mirror for 10-15 minutes then BBBJ again and balls licking and again in cowgirl. Then doggy again till I was out. Hugged and lay down for some time and started round 2 in 15 minutes. This time it was a really long BBBJ and rimjob for 15 minutes to get me hard after which I did doggy for 20 minutes holding her hair in front of the mirror as she asked me to go harder and harder. It was fully satisfactory.

PuneMale007
04-06-17, 22:08
[Deleted by Admin]

BabyKutu
04-07-17, 02:48
Any feedback on this chick?Anything for 3 K, not more definetly. SP might be quoting 5 - 6 K ST. Not worth.

Sagging Boobs and Smokes / moody DFK. Pungent body odour.

Make out at your own risk.

CherrysIrish69
04-07-17, 03:01
Hi folks,

WIR: yes.Can you please PM me the contact of Sikkim girl.

OrganicBlaze
04-07-17, 04:33
Thank you for the quick reply buddy.

Was really tempted seeing the pics and maybe it's better to skip this one.

How's the SP as a whole? Digits end with 876.

He also sent the following pics.

Anything for 3 K, not more definetly. SP might be quoting 5 - 6 K ST. Not worth.

Sagging Boobs and Smokes / moody DFK. Pungent body odour.

Make out at your own risk.

PowderCarrom
04-07-17, 08:14
I would like to thank Scorpio25, he Helped me a lot with the Contact of Miss V from LB Nagar. I would say, it was a very Wild Experience, and Miss V is good looking in a Salwaar Kameez.

I Requested her to come to my place in the evening, and she agreed at the price of 4 K, When she came, I welcomed her inside, chilled with a Pepsi and made a move to the bedroom after the payment. She was very good with her tongue as I requested her to go bareback on the Johnny. Sadly though, She does not allow CIM, otherwise it would have been very hot. Took some time for "the dark knight" to rise again after the BBBJ episode followed by a HJ. Then completed another deed in the missionary and Doggy positions. Grabbed her clothes, and she went away after giving me a kiss.

Looks= 7.5/10.

Boobs= 6/10 bit saggy, but Okay.

Experience= 8/10.

It was a good experience and I might try her again, if there is no new ones out there.

Again Scorpio25, brother, I am very grateful to you.

SmootheRaj
04-07-17, 11:21
Is it the same rtee gal who used be wit Madhapur SP.

I did meet hav a great session with her and shared FR.

Can you how you contacted her as I don't see her with Madhapur SP now.

Hi folks,

SmootheRaj
04-07-17, 11:25
Good you had a good session and a wise decision about siri. But personally it is worth an exp wit Siri, so hold your horses and try her after summer if she still quotes 3 k.

It because of chaps like BK people like us are making some breakthroughs.

Between at BK hope to meet you soon buddy.

Hey guys,
Just done with the deed and eager to share it with the brethren. After my last disappointing FR, I requested some seniors for contacts of some Inde's. The legend of this forum (You know who) shared two contacts, one of Siri of P. Nagar and the other of this chic called Sashi. I was excited to hear stories of Siri from all the guys, but the excitement died down as more and more Neg FRs due to high demand started. I thought it is better to not visit Siri today and called Shashi. Luckily, she responded, and I quickly okay the location and price etc. She quoted 3 k for one time. I asked for a pic before going and she obliged without any tantrums (good sign no. 1). I met at the decided location and picked her up on my bike. She looked about 60% of the pics that she sent overall, but I somehow had a good feeling about her, maybe because of the way she responded in WA and the instant recognition of the referral. Anyways, we both went to her friend's place, which was in a busy residential colony. Felt comfortable. Went directly into the room and she got me some water and asked me to relax for few minutes as she secured the perimeter. She didn't ask me for the money first (good sign no. 2). As she sat beside me and was about to begin the deed, I stopped her and told her the following:.

Siva32
04-07-17, 12:36
Hey buddy,

Please PM me her contact!I have ending 540.

Siva32
04-07-17, 14:05
Hey buddy,

Please PM me her contact!Looks like no PM.

BabyKutu
04-07-17, 17:23
All Newbies.

I just got pinged by a referral of mine, who was telling me that newbies ask all kinds of questions sometimes crossing the line. I have been sent screen grabs of the questions posed. Word of advise of to all monger friends who are taking baby steps and starting to feel the pleasures.

The girls deserve the respect they need, just because we pay and they sell their bodies does not entail them to take impolite behavior.

I will now be very guarded with my referrals. Please don't ping my inbox for referrals. I will not respond.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
04-07-17, 17:27

He also sent the following pics.SP's generally change numbers by the month, get a PM and I can ratify. Can't put details on the open forum.

BabyKutu
04-07-17, 18:29
Brethren,

Friends from Bangalore Forum posted.

http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.co W /58054111. Cms.

Synposis of the Judgement.

The High Court, in its judgment on March 31, said "The sole ground on which the petitioner is arrayed as the accused in the above crime is that he was present at the spot during the raid, indicating that he was a customer who had gone to the spot for massage. ".

Section 3 of IPT Act deals with keeping a brothel and allowing premises to be used as a brothel and this did not apply to Raghavendra.

Section 4 pertains to punishment for living on the earnings of prostitution. This again did not apply to him.

Section 5 is about procuring, inducing or taking persons for sake of prostitution; while Section 6 deals with detaining a person in the premises where prostitution is carried out. Thus "A person who visits a brothel house only as a customer is not covered by any of the above provisions or any other provision of the ITP Act, 1956," the HC said.

Quashing the FIR, the HC said: "The allegations made against the petitioner and the material collected against the petitioner do not show the commission of any offence alleged against him in the FIR. ".

CandidMessage
04-07-17, 18:52

He also sent the following pics.Hello OrganicBlaze,

Please supply the SP number ending 876 to my private message.

Thankyou.

PrithviReddy
04-07-17, 19:10
Correct URL is http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/do-endings-justify-the-means/articleshow/58054111.cms. Sorry if I am not supposed to post the URLs from other sites here.

Brethren,

The High Court, in its judgment on March 31, said "The sole ground on which the petitioner is arrayed as the accused in the above crime is that he was present at the spot during the raid, indicating that he was a customer who had gone to the spot for massage. ".

Section 3 of IPT Act deals with keeping a brothel and allowing premises to be used as a brothel and this did not apply to Raghavendra.

Section 4 pertains to punishment for living on the earnings of prostitution..

EcstasyHyd
04-07-17, 20:37
I hope this is the link.

http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/do-endings-justify-the-means/articleshow/58054111.cms

Brethren,

Section 3 of IPT Act deals with keeping a brothel and allowing premises to be used as a brothel and this did not apply to Raghavendra...

RahulIsBack
04-07-17, 21:40

1. Fixed appointment with Siri (Pragathi Nagar) for an evening.

Knew the address, so drove straight to her place. She pinged me to come little late, but I didn't see that while driving. Reached and then got her call, asking me to wait inside car for sometime. Saw her husband and daughter in balcony. After 5 minutes, husband came down and drove away looking at my car sheepishly.

Daughter came down and went to neighbourhood to play.

The whole setup reminded me of Vijayawada / guntur atmosphere.

2 mins later she called and asked me to come up.

Spent good 45 minutes with her, which included DFK, BBBJ, Mish and Doggy (that big ass!

Banged her in doggy in front of mirror.

1st see burst off. Luckily was carrying 2. (she has stock of course). Finished with 2nd and left.

While I came out to wear my shoes, I saw an old lady in balcony looking away (must be her mother or MIL)..I know this girl, but I have a feeling that she is not for paid sex. She talked about platonic relationship.

Does her name starts with S and last name with K.

Thanks.

Gunners1
04-08-17, 03:04
Well said. I learned this lesson long time back. If you notice my FR in dubai. I always provide details only to seniors who have previous FRs.

Good stuff. Enjoy.

G.

All Newbies.

I just got pinged by a referral of mine, who was telling me that newbies ask all kinds of questions sometimes crossing the line. I have been sent screen grabs of the questions posed. Word of advise of to all monger friends who are taking baby steps and starting to feel the pleasures.

The girls deserve the respect they need, just because we pay and they sell their bodies does not entail them to take impolite behavior.

I will now be very guarded with my referrals. Please don't ping my inbox for referrals. I will not respond.

Stay Safe.

Siva32
04-08-17, 04:17
Well said. I learned this lesson long time back. If you notice my FR in dubai. I always provide details only to seniors who have previous FRs.

Good stuff. Enjoy.

G.Newbie Tip is to play the waiting game. Do not rush for service and then regret is what follows. BabyKutu at a staggering 611 posts has said it right. Newbies should be provided basic and older contacts not the current trending ones is my take on the subject.

Siva32
04-08-17, 04:24
I have been a member since an year and to have seen dry times at Hyderabad and happy to report that now things are much much better. Getting closer to Bangalore is impossible but we can get closer to Pune's pace. I want to see my hometown a happier place for mongers having been through the rough times myself.

Kaarmic
04-08-17, 05:09
Saw in today's Newspaper TOI that a sex racket has been busted at a famous star hotel in Somajiguda.

Some Sandy SP and pimp Narasimha have been booked.

Also I would like to submit that some of us giving FR, especially about MP are very explicit about the location, leaving nothing to imagination, and no requirement of PM.

Who knows the LE must be keeping a watch on this site! Guys if we are going to be recklessly giving away locations in our FR, we are only going to invite more LE presence in these MP, thereby jacking up the price. This inflated price is going to be paid by us!

So request everyone to be very careful while giving FR!

NaniNaresh
04-08-17, 08:02
I was taken time with Siri on Thursday. But unfortunately I have some work in Office, I told her I will come on Friday at 11 am. She agreed. My Journey Started from 12 pm from Ameerpet to P. Nagr, I reached at 1. 30 pm I told to her, I like in saree. She weared Saree.

She shocked when I entered the flat. Because I used her One year Back with 7 K for two shots.

One week back I pinged and called her. She asked me who are You? I explained my old FR, Some time she agree, some time acted I don't know. I was taken suggestion from our forum members about this situation.

Br Vikram suggested ping whatsapp from new number. I was done same and succeeded. Thanks vikram brother.

When I was entered the bedroom, she given cold water. Taken Money. Deed started with foreplay and she sucked my johny with see. She was not agreed BBJ. I was done some time in missionary and some time with doggy, finally finished with missionary.

After deed she put my condom in paper and throughed in dustbin. I seened dust been and shocked with full of condom packed bundles.

After deed I bothed in shower and out slowly. When iam doing my deed her phone is ringing continually. She told somebody come after one hour.

Boobs: Saggy 5/10.

Pussy: Loose 5/10.

Ass: only her asset is Ass 8/10.

Shot: 3 K with chocolate.

Suggestion: Avoid her mechanical sex.

I identified after the deed in the street, two people are observing her flat direction.

NaniNaresh
04-08-17, 08:15
Yes Maya End Number.

Does the famous Maya end with 111.

RahulMe
04-08-17, 10:30
I was taken time with SIRI On Thusrday. But unfortunately I have some work in Office, I told her I will come on Friday at 11 am. She agreed. My Journey Started from 12 pm from Ameerpet to P. Nagr, I reached at 1. 30 pm I told to her, I like in saree. She weared Saree.

She shoked when I entered the flat. Because I used her One year Back with 7 K for two shots.

One week back I pinged and called her. She asked me who are You?. I explaind my old FR, Some time she agree, some time acted I don't know. I was taken suggestion from our forum members about this situation.

Br Vikram suggested ping whatsapp from new number. I was done same and succeeded. Thanks vikram brother.

When I was enrered the bedroom, she given cold water. Taken Money. Deed started with foreplay and she sucked my johny with see. She was not agreed BBJ. I was done some time in missionary and some time with doggy, finally finished with missionary..Same experience for me too bro. She is having almost 20 people a day. Phone ringing continuously. Busy in giving appointment during deed. Too mechanical. Surely someone in apartment will complain on her as there is too much flow of men. Bros please be careful and don't become victim and by the way I think it's not her house.

OrganicBlaze
04-08-17, 11:00
Met her through a dating site and she had decent pics. Met her and boy was I in for a disappointment. She was nowhere similar to what was on her profile. The pics posted by Akash give a better idea of how she looks like. Nopes out of that place immediately.

I know, I have posted earlier about Poonam. Did not get any reply if anyone still have contact with her. Attaching her couple of pic, so that if someone knew her, would remember.

I lost her first number and then she gave her another number later. Both of them are not working. Would love to meet her after a long time! I used to be regular to her in 2012, 13, 14!

Discreet Johny
04-08-17, 11:12
Hi folks,

After no action last time, tried my luck at another spa today and had an amazing experience. Opted for a 90 min Swedish Balinese massage. The receptionist asked if I wanted to have their membership. I replied that I would decide after having the massage and it would depend on how good I feel. I was led to a room, changed to the dispo and waited. Soon entered a beautiful Thai woman and I thought wow this time I am attracted to the therapist unlike my last time. Had a good chit chat and got to know that Ms. The had been in India for only 4 days. Then massage started. My excitement grew as she pulled the dispo down and fully exposed my buttocks! Got a very good bum massage. Had good fun conversation with her from time to time throughout the massage. I had to speak slowly though as she wasn't very fluent in English. She kept teasing me by grazing Johny and balls every time she massaged my inner thighs but I kept my composure. Around 15 minutes were left and she finally popped the question. Only HJ and top access were on offer. Settled the deal after some negotiation. Sucked her tits to heart's content while she pumped my Johny until I came. Gave a peck on her cheeks before going to shower and she expressed her happiness to have me as her client. Came out of the room and took the membership as it seemed a good deal financially.

Stay safe,

Rooki.

SmootheRaj
04-08-17, 11:26
Can someone please PM Maya number and usual damages or any good Muslim indie.

Yes Maya End Number.

PrithviReddy
04-08-17, 11:28
Hello brothers,

I have been in the mongering scene in US for quite some time and enjoyed mongering in Europe as well (FKK clubs, etc). I am in Hyderabad on business for a month or so and couldn't get a hold of a good girl to monger. I tried SPs on CL and Loc, etc but never got the confidence to trust them. The photos definitely are too good to be true. Anyway, I discovered this site and realized my fellow mongers probably are the most reliable sources to get me some contacts.

Unfortunately I can't post any FRs since I haven't had any experience. Sent about three or four PMs to seniors to help me but haven't received any feedback yet. I feel like I am fresh out of college who can't get a job because of lack of experience and lack of experience because of lack of job. Can a senior brother help a fellow brother by sharing some contact numbers? I promise to file an FR as soon as I return from the place.

Help a brother out. Let me know if you need any help in California or Poland or Madrid or Kiev. These are the places I frequent the most.

EskyHotAss
04-08-17, 11:33
Hey guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad next week and would be around. I was looking forward to have any Indie contacts that.

I can go for. I am based out of Kolkata so can reciprocate in Kolkata.

Please help me out by providing Sp or indie contacts.

Cheers.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Delib
04-08-17, 11:55
Hello,

Can anyone PM me budget SP R indie to take service for night.

I can reciprocate with indie contacts.

Scorpio25
04-08-17, 11:57
PowderCarrom,

You welcome brother and I am glad that you had a happy time. Yeah she tries to please and not a time watcher. However was 4 k was for a night or 2 hrs? As Babbykittu said be diligent in sharing and lets not make her famous like Miss S and are.

Scorpio.

I would like to thank Scorpio25, he Helped me a lot with the Contact of Miss V from LB Nagar. I would say, it was a very Wild Experience, and Miss V is good looking in a Salwaar Kameez.

I Requested her to come to my place in the evening, and she agreed at the price of 4 K, When she came, I welcomed her inside, chilled with a Pepsi and made a move to the bedroom after the payment. She was very good with her tongue as I requested her to go bareback on the Johnny. Sadly though, She does not allow CIM, otherwise it would have been very hot. Took some time for "the dark knight" to rise again after the BBBJ episode followed by a HJ. Then completed another deed in the missionary and Doggy positions. Grabbed her clothes, and she went away after giving me a kiss.

Looks= 7.5/10.

Boobs= 6/10 bit saggy, but Okay.

Experience= 8/10.

It was a good experience and I might try her again, if there is no new ones out there.

Again Scorpio25, brother, I am very grateful to you.

SaswatLove
04-08-17, 12:24
Hi folks,

Anyone have any luck wid the attached indie girl.

Wanted to try her out today, PM me if anyone already tried. ?

Bang bang!

PrithviReddy
04-08-17, 15:29
Help a brother out. Share some contacts please.

My simple question to all the fellow brothers. Most of the people wrote their FR in a more fascinated way and in the end specifies cannot share contact and some people won't respond to the PM at all. Then what is the use for the new members to join and gain experience in mongering world. Really fed up with senior members who are active in Hyderabad forum and won't be sharing the contacts.

BabyKutu
04-08-17, 16:56
Hi folks,

Anyone have any luck wid the attached indie girl.

Wanted to try her out today, PM me if anyone already tried. ?

Bang bang!Hey. Long time!

If she is with SP "be" then she can be missed.

Very mechanical and time watcher. Rushes the deed and mostly has the haboit of switching off the lights. Imagine a fuck in a dark tunnel!

SaswatLove
04-08-17, 19:28
No bro, she is not with any SP, one of the indie name Lax mi from Yousufguda shared her details and asking price is 3500.

Anyway thans for your input bro. I can imagine now driving a car in a dark tunnel will give no thrill!

Hey. Long time!

If she is with SP "be" then she can be missed.

Very mechanical and time watcher. Rushes the deed and mostly has the haboit of switching off the lights. Imagine a fuck in a dark tunnel!

BabyKutu
04-08-17, 20:47
Hello,

Can anyone PM me budget SP R indie to take service for night.

I can reciprocate with indie contacts.Bro. Send me the expanded version in PM. Let me see.

HarryMan1
04-08-17, 23:42
Gents,

I have not been active on this mainly because I do not have any positive reports to give. I was quite happy with things in Hyderabad for couple of years till 2013-14 time frame (then I was not aware of this site). That time I time very happening SPs and couple of Indie's- SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], naina escorts etc. There was one sending updates on email (indianescortsnow / indian delights) through whom I met excellent birds / and one excellent indie. Am sure many old timers will relate to these. Then I took a break for couple of years. Got active again towards 2016 time frame, and realized times have changed. Many of my old contacts were no longer there or had degenerated down. I have had string of bad luck over year of so. I did post a few earlier, but I was so disappointed with run of bad luck that I stopped posting. In my defense I did post a few posts but these were turning to to be sob stories. I did share all the contacts with a number of folks who requested, but not sure of how it turned up for them. Couple of brethren did help with the famous and*sha (visited her, but nothing new to be written) and a small time actress (as she claims). That said, I have been reading the reviews, and happy to see that hope is still out here in form a few good service providers. Anyways, thought that it is only fair that I share my past few incidences. In reverse chronological order.

- Incidence 1- Today, at night wanted action. Went to locanto, called up number of SPs (I do have a different number for these activities). Got these pics (non Saree) from the SP (digits ending 551). Stuck deal 10 K for 2 shots. I made it clear to SP that if the service is not good I am out, but as usual he assured me of good service. Reached the place near A*di showroom in Banj $$a Hi at ls. Went into the flate. Good flat, with a / see and all. The lass matched the pics, good figure and tall, but attitude as cold as ice. Asked her if DFK is on the table, she said no lip kiss (forget DFK). Not worth it. Tipped the maid and came out.

- Incidence at famous M'pur SP (who runs a blog) - (Two instances. First time (Jan 17 time frame) went there ended up (after his customary interviews and stuff) with a bird whose photo was totally photoshopped, mean she was ten shades darker and fatter (not that I have anything against this) but anyway did the deed. Honestly I wanted to set up some kind of relationship with the guy so paid 4 K, did the deed in darkness. I do not have a pic of this one or would have posted. But then second time got to meet the famous sikkimese girl (many thanks for her reviews here). She was awesome, much has been written about her so will not bore with details. But man she gave me hope. 1 round turned into 2, met her couple of times.

- Incidence 3- December time frame- Not sure if many are aware but the small time cine artist operating from Manikonda has turned into a madam. She sent me pics of the girls (second set of pics in sari). She told me that this girl is a small time cine artist. Met the girl in Manikonda. Obviously the pic is photoshpped but then she was descent looking. Paid the agreed amount (6 k. Paytm), but before that asked her if she is GFE. (GFE for me from my US days is DFK plus BBBJ and over the years I have formed an opinion that one should be upfront rather than second guess). She had said yes, but once in the room and removing clothes (yes she did have a voluptuous figure) she refused and was in hurry to put on condom. I got so disgusted that I walked out. Not that money is not important, but I belong to the club who for an experience and if the experience is not good then it leaves a bad after taste. But damn man 6 k is a lot.

Well I do hope I get lucky and make a discover some nympho and report back. That said will welcome any good referrals (Indies or SPs).

Cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Discreet Johny
04-09-17, 04:34
Hi brothers,

Can anyone please provide a guide on fair rates for high profile girls (aspiring / struggling models, CIS, air hostesses, small time TV actresses, etc.) for ST and LT?

I don't want to pay over the top, contribute to inflation and screw the market for fellow mongers in the process. I want to get better at paying a fair price.

Also has anyone had experience negotiating with Madhapur SP who runs a blog?

I have had one bird from him for 4 k ST. I feel it's a bit overpriced for the quality of girls he usually has in stock. He quotes his rates as fixed price and doesn't bargain at all. Has anybody been successful in getting lower rates from him?

Please advise.

RTFF

Siva32
04-09-17, 07:01
Met her at her lavish apt. She is probably maintaining this with the efforts of fellow mongers at 3 k / shot.

Price: 2500/ shot is ideal. Did bargain but she was getting frustrated so shelled 3.

Looks: Not a stunner typical housewife.

+ve Pts: Location & place (Homely feel), long yummy legs, can get comfy if caught in the right mood.

-ve pts: Artificial. Not into the act, a bit overweight, no tightness.

Siva32
04-09-17, 07:23
Looks like she is active now. I do not have the correct digits. Please PM details mongers.

KumarMJ
04-09-17, 08:18
Woke up this morning with johnny asking for some soft rubbing.

Had no contacts left. So called Siri again and fixed appointment.

Reached on time and the she opened door with a smile and on saree.

Proceeded straight to bedroom. Between there was an old lady inside.

Asked Siri about the old lady. Said she is looking after her children.

Removed clothes. Started DFK. Got BBBJ. Licking all over. And started deed. Thought of doing in missionary, but she insisted for doggy. That ass! Banged pretty hard and she was moaning like hell.

Then WOT. Then Missionary. Around 10 minutes. Finished. Cleaned off and left the place.

Siva32
04-09-17, 08:19
Hi brothers,

Can anyone please provide a guide on fair rates for high profile girls (aspiring / struggling models, CIS, air hostesses, small time TV actresses, etc.) for ST and LT?

I don't want to pay over the top, contribute to inflation and screw the market for fellow mongers in the process. I want to get better at paying a fair price.

Also has anyone had experience negotiating with Madhapur SP who runs a blog?

I have had one bird from him for 4 k ST. I feel it's a bit overpriced for the quality of girls he usually has in stock. He quotes his rates as fixed price and doesn't bargain at all. Has anybody been successful in getting lower rates from him?

Please advise.

RTFFFor Dummies.

1. See girl.

2. like girl.

3. negotiate 2 half price.

4. Only pay for ST if new girl because you are not sure of the experience.

5. Do not fall for SP words like (She is model, air hostess,. What not) most likely she is none of the above.

6. Trust your basic instinct to have a good experience.

7. Do not feel shy to walk out if your are not comfortable.

BabyKutu
04-09-17, 10:09
Gents,

I have not been active on this mainly because I do not have any positive reports to give.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!Check PM. Happy ending Brah!

SmootheRaj
04-09-17, 10:43
This is more of an experience than FR.

I was in Swiss couple of weeks back and did go to couple of clubs. BK was helpful as always with few suggestions and did go there and he warned me they would be expensive. I had to hold my purse tight with the costs there and was really reluctant to try any. But during the weekend something lucky happened where I went out sightseeing wit a female colleague and the weather and few other things played a part for a lovely 2 days expedition. I can't give complete details for obvious reasons but had a great GFE tim and moments. All in all great time with v less costs involved.

And now I am eagerly waiting for a sexy session in steaming Hyderabad. My fav aarti looks off the Madhapur site. Want to try something new and will share the updates.

Happy summer and happy banging!

AkashHot
04-09-17, 16:52
Met her through a dating site and she had decent pics. Met her and boy was I in for a disappointment. She was nowhere similar to what was on her profile. The pics posted by Akash give a better idea of how she looks like. Nopes out of that place immediately.Agreed. She is not that good looking like pics but I always used to get GFE with her. Please bro, get a PM or post the dating site name (if it's allowed as per site rules).

Discreet Johny
04-09-17, 18:23
I will definitely keep these points in mind when looking for birds in future. So the basic funda is bargain as much as you can!

I just have one confusion though. I have read FRs where it implies that even a girl that is great in service will try to hurry things if it is for ST. So, it's kind of a catch-22 situation here whether to go for ST or LT for a new girl. But going for ST overall seems less risky.

BTW I have changed my username from Rooki to the current one. Happy mongering!

DJ.

For Dummies.

Discreet Johny
04-09-17, 19:31
Good one Sir.

Although not similar, this somehow reminded me of a recent experience I had while travelling on a local passenger train. It was mutual attraction between me and her. She had a voluptuous, full figured body (my type). Initially there was a girl child (probably her sister) sitting between me and her. I was at window seat. Soon she swapped places with the child and sat right next to me. And for the rest of the journey it seemed like we were on our way to heaven! Our bodies pressed against each other from the side and it was she who initiated it. As the train chugged along swinging from side to side our bodies also obeyed the laws of Physics and we were rubbing and sliding against each other from shoulders to knees. At one point, the sexual heat generated from our body friction was so much that we mutually had to separate for awhile else things would have gotten out of control. I couldn't have much of a conversation or ask her number as her mother was sitting at the same berth at the other end. Consequently her mother didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

The best and only sensual train ride of my life so far. Just shows that you never know when you may get lucky.

Cheers,

DJ.

This is more of an experience than FR.

I can't give complete details for obvious reasons but had a great GFE tim and moments.

Happy summer and happy banging!

LoverG
04-09-17, 20:17
I feel you man. Similar is my case too.

Seniors are good and they did help me in the past.

Kutu and a few others are nice guys but from their perspective, we need to understand that they cannot keep sharing contacts to everyone who PM' them.

I visit India once or twice an year and bang. Sometimes when I posted happy reports, I literally got spammed. So might be the case with the others. Be patient, try out internet, take subtle hints and clues and post some reports.

Hopefully that will build some trust and may be folks will share info with you.

Don't be down and happy banging.

Cheers,

Help a brother out. Share some contacts please.

Mirchi9
04-10-17, 03:32
First time my Inbox was bombarded and became full! I might have missed few PMs from those who were regularly in touch with me, as I deleted most of them without reading.

Regarding Siona, don't ask me for contact and reference.

She herself poster name, pic and number on locanto (search over there with her name). Even though I had her contact for more than 1 year and recently suggested by a senior member, I met her without any reference (when her number is on locanto, why do you need reference?

She 'does it' but will take time to judge people. She falls for your car, lifestyle, appearance, behavior, money etc.

She won't open up quickly and say ' come on, take me to your place'. Treat her like a GF but at the same time, project a picture that you are good looking enough to get more gals like her, or even better.

(She was casually browsing through pics in my phone and I let her see because it also had few intimate pics of mine with much better looking gals, Indians and Blonde. This made her insecure and maybe she thought that, okay this guy has better options than me).

Don't spend too much money on her. Take her for a drive, buy few drinks and 'do something' quick.

If she likes you, she'll cooperate, if not, she'll not meet in future (unless you have spent lavishly on her and she needs your money).

So, whatever you want to do, just do it in 1-2 meets and finish it.

Siri aunty: I won't share this contact further with anyone. She's already becoming another Radhika / Nisha (courtesy forum members).

Too many neighbourhood eyes on her apartment. Moreover she's worth 2.5-3 k only but now getting greedy. Soon, she'll be 5 k and also select / reject her clients.

Dega123
04-10-17, 03:46
Reading a lot about her now a days. Anyone has a pic of her?

Johnny186
04-10-17, 08:17
Hi guys,

Can anyone share contact of girl who comes out for a date? I just want to roam the city on bike and have food with her. S_x only if she says ok otherwise no need.

Thanq. Stay safe.

Johnny186
04-10-17, 08:26

2. Met a struggling model. She asked for 2 k to meet.

I asked what do I get in return? She was hesitant in meeting a stranger.

So I settled it for 1 k and drinks.

In 1st meet we just had coffee, talked for 1 HR and dropped her home.

2nd meet, she didn't bring the money topic. Went for a drive on ORR, came back, had few drinks.

Grabbed her and had a smooch.

She resisted (maybe acted) initially but gave in reluctantly..Hi bro,

Can you share her contact if possible?

Thanks.

Member #4435
04-11-17, 01:32
Hello guys,

As SXXI is out of town, I want to try AXu # ending with 421. Is it worthful? What about location?

OrganicBlaze
04-11-17, 04:51
I have posted an FR recently about an experience at a MP. Just when I thought that that was the best MP experience that I have ever had, I had an even better one. Went to a fairly new MP near the stadium and paid 1.5 k at the counter. Asked for a thai masseuse and was assigned quite a looker. Made some conversation with her and got her to loosen up (no pun intended). She was chuckling and was grazing my bum ever so often. So I immediately asked her if she was willing for a B2B. She quoted 4 k and I got it down to 2 k. She was really into me and agreed to it. I was quite happy for the bargain but what came next was a shock. Stripped down (not the undies though) and started to do the needful. I sucked her boobs and boy did that open a flood gate of pleasure in her. She started moaning uncontrollably and started DFK the fuck out of me. She then started licking me all over and fingering my arse, which I had never done before. It was astounding. So went about with it for half an hour and proceeded her for the shower with her. Unfortunately she will be leaving India this week and might only come back later. She gave her thai number though.

SmootheRaj
04-11-17, 05:27
Have you got her through Madhapur SP or direct. If direct please share her contact. I have been waiting for her from Feb. As I had more than twice thru sp.

Hi folks,

Ittiam
04-11-17, 12:05
Can anyone please share the number of the famous NE gal Seema. Will be grateful. My PM is active.

AkashHot
04-11-17, 17:20
Finally got bang on. Called them up and fixed and was on time. Asked for Miss x. Started massage as usual and slowly got the hints (good bum massage and touching in private area sometimes.).

After 20 minutes, asked her to take out the dispo and she started touching more and more then onwards. While flipping she popped up the question of extras. Only B2B and HJ was on plate. Went ahead with b2 b. Bargained and brought down to 2 k for B2B. She removed her dress except her panty. Started b2 b and slowly it went on to good DFK. Initially she did not allow me to touch her pssy area but gradually I went ahead and DFK was on at the same time. After 10 minutes, she became horny and was asking if I have condom but she said she will charge extra 500 for that. Went ahead with the deal just to check how it feels. Finished the deed in missionary. So, piece of advice to all our forum member, if you want FS in MP or spa, first go ahead with B2B and check out the girls if she is into it go ahead with FS with little but extra money. So, finally I ended up spending 2.5 k for FS. But, I was little bit worried about the curtain, M's room was having no door! Guys, please don't flood my inbox asking spa name and all, I will only respond to specific people and seniors. Too much sharing causing price hike and LE attention. So, avoiding it. Sorry.

AkashHot
04-11-17, 17:29
Went with popular Miss S. Fixed an appointment afternoon time. Got a bit difficulties finding her home but it's definitely in safe area. After taking about 10 minutes rest, started the deed. She is really fat I felt.

There was not much foreplay, just bit touching and kissing and shaking jnny. Said no to DFK. After it started she started getting call. Even while I was fucking her, she was on phone and talking to someone else. WTF! I asked her to not to pick up the phone, but she went on talking on another call. Not sure if that's her next client or not. But, it was really irritating me. Then onwards finished quickly and came out. I guess she is getting overnight publicity and that why she don't care. Guys, whoever having her contact already, please be careful while sharing her number. Too much traffic to her home will attract her neighbours eyeball may be LE someday and price hike. I think we are forcing her to become one more Radhika.

HashBoi85
04-11-17, 17:50
Folks,

Looking for a reliable & trusted SP with a budget of upto 10 k. Please feel free to PM, I have a few MP & inde contacts to reciprocate, active reciprocation reserved for seniors or newbies with credible reports & subscription of course.

Thanks,

Hash!

Member #4435
04-11-17, 19:25
Went to MP today morning. Got good looking NE lady. Got massage sometime with out any clue. After turning, she asked me directly whether I need any extras.

I asked her what is on the menu. She told 3 k for HJ, TA. I told her B2B for 2.5 K. But she was demanding 4K. At last she agreed to do the same for 2.5 k and took money. She started playing nakaras. Not undressed. Not allowing me to touch anything even top things. She opened my undies and started HJ. I had a small fight with her for cheating me. I demanded my money back. At last, she gave my money back. Bad day.

Rax Kumar
04-11-17, 22:41
Recently went to Delhi on a business trip, the seniors in Delhi forum were generous enough to share contacts of some really good girls including foreigners, had some real fun. Back to Hyderabad now, but haven't been able to get hold of some good looking fish here. Request seniors to help.

BabyKutu
04-12-17, 00:54
Hola Hyderabad.

Back in land of nawabs for couple of days. I know its hot but lets see how hot Hyderabad has become.

Stay Safe Brethren.

BabyKutu
04-12-17, 01:16
Folks,

Looking for a reliable & trusted SP with a budget of upto 10 k. Please feel free to PM, I have a few MP & inde contacts to reciprocate, active reciprocation reserved for seniors or newbies with credible reports & subscription of course.

Thanks,

Hash!Check PM please.

SmootheRaj
04-12-17, 03:28
Had a quickie yesterday as she was travelling that night. I would say she is not an looker, but she has great assets. Little disappointed with thighs but mind you her boobs as one of the best I cud taste. You should try her if you need good GFE and a wonderful bbj. I had one of the best bbj till date and paid 2.5 k which I thought I can pay for just BBJ. Overall a good one, but still miss the Darjeeling gal exp.

NaniNaresh
04-12-17, 05:54
Don't Popular Her. She is fully doing s Bussiness.

Went with popular Miss S. Fixed an appointment afternoon time. Got a bit difficulties finding her home but it's definitely in safe area. After taking about 10 minutes rest, started the deed. She is really fat I felt.

There was not much foreplay, just bit touching and kissing and shaking jnny. Said no to DFK. After it started she started getting call. Even while I was fucking her, she was on phone and talking to someone else. WTF! I asked her to not to pick up the phone, but she went on talking on another call. Not sure if that's her next client or not. But, it was really irritating me. Then onwards finished quickly and came out. I guess she is getting overnight publicity and that why she don't care. Guys, whoever having her contact already, please be careful while sharing her number. Too much traffic to her home will attract her neighbours eyeball may be LE someday and price hike. I think we are forcing her to become one more Radhika.

LoverG
04-12-17, 16:01
Bro,

Can you recommend good one nighters within 10-15 k?

Can share what ever indie contacts I got.

Hola Hyderabad.

Back in land of nawabs for couple of days. I know its hot but lets see how hot Hyderabad has become.

Stay Safe Brethren.

CherrysIrish69
04-12-17, 19:45
Hi friends,

My first experience in Hyderabad.

I got the number from chat friend from public chat room and called the lady, she stays near to APPA junction. She shared her pics on whatsapp, she.

Looks OK above 30 years and as I am desperate to have fun. I went to her place, she is divorcee lady staying with her kid. She started undressing me and did.

Blowjob for 10 minutes which I like most, then had action for 30 minutes. All the positions and moaning made me really crazy. We had wine, she drinks, had fun.

With her 3 times in 6 hours. She is not a regular call girl, she is doing it for maintaining luxury life style, she enjoys a lot and makes us enjoy a lot.

Damage: 5 k per 6 hours.

Looks: Above 30 years average but very co operative and not in hurry.

If anyone want to meet her let me know I can share her number, she is not regular call girl.

Thanks,

Rohit Red"Appa junction contact please".

Dega123
04-12-17, 21:57
Hola Hyderabad.

Stay Safe Brethren.Niceee enjoy your trip. Hope you can meet her this time. Say Hi from my side.

AnilChodary
04-13-17, 01:48
I tried blue saree aunty, she is awesome.Guys,

I tried again blue saree aunty, this time what an awesome experience, I had tasted her entire body with mango maaza, full GFE, I fucked her two times, man she is the aunty for me.

Stupefiant3
04-13-17, 01:56
Hi bros,

I want to get tested for STDs and HIV in Hyderabad. Can you suggest me some lab or screening center where they do anonymous testing. What will be charges and how long it will take to know the result.

Also let me know how long after exposure I should wait in order to get tested. I have googled and found some thing like Lal pathlabs. Is it OK or anything else will be good. Please suggest.

Stay safe.

Stupefiant.

Kiss666
04-13-17, 08:21
Hi friends,

Yesterday I had very good experience with known Indy is very polite and gentle in behavior. Except A every thing on menu. I am waiting for this experience from so many days. Yesterday booked a room in star hotel but the guy in the reception insisted on ID s of both. I have mine but she sent me her ID on whatsapp but it did not worked I asked her to bring original already she is on the way. Any way she brought her passport. Checked in 7 floor room. Lot of light with view of outside. The glass of the windows are dark the curtains are light in color. Nice bathroom. Had 2 beers and wine for her. From 2 to 6 we had a very good tome without disturbance. No knocking on the door, no fear of neighbors or LE. I usually go for 1 hour 2 sessions, but this experience is so good. Will go for this at least once in a month or two with this type of girl. This girl is about 28 very fair in color and nice body medium size boobs, very hygienic smells good. Did very good boob-job and long BBBJ. Never asked for the amount, I gave her without asking if she asks I am ready to give her copula of thousand more. She is a gem in character and behavior. She has friend and next will go for 3 sum.

Please don't ask for contact and bombard me with PM. Will think about sharing contact if you have same kind Hifi contact.

SikarSrivats
04-13-17, 11:09
Hi,

Recently shifted to Hyderabad from Delhi. New to this place but not mongering! Explored few spa's (at Pizza, S Spa Banjara) was lucky with HJ & B2B! Searching for a TV artist or small time actress in Hyderabad.

Will definitely reciprocate if seniors can share some digits thanks in advance!

Regards,

SS.

Xander Garv
04-13-17, 12:21
Thought of trying yellow saree girl from Mdpur blog. But actual girl is way lower in looks than in pics which are completely photo-shopped. Changed my mind after seeing in person and reverted back.

MumbaiLad
04-13-17, 12:38
Hi Guys,

I am in Hyderabad since past 3 days, and am heading back to Mumbai tomorrow. Haven't been able to put up a request for help earlier as I was too caught up with work. But as luck may help, I will be done early today, and am looking forward to some help in finding a budget MP with extras or a decent indie within 4 k range.

Please help if you can. Can revert with contacts from Mumbai / Delhi / blore.

Regards.

ML.

Siva32
04-13-17, 18:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AkashHot
04-13-17, 19:21
Hi bros,

I want to get tested for STDs and HIV in Hyderabad. Can you suggest me some lab or screening center where they do anonymous testing. What will be charges and how long it will take to know the result.

Also let me know how long after exposure I should wait in order to get tested. I have googled and found some thing like Lal pathlabs. Is it OK or anything else will be good. Please suggest.

Stay safe.

Stupefiant.Check your PM bro.

CheckMyName
04-13-17, 19:39
Hi all Seniors and friends,

I have been using Madhapur blog girls till last year then I was out of India for one year. Now came back and lost all contacts. Can anybody share good reliable contacts with GFE? Will share back if I have any new experiences in future. Thanks.

Looking for full night preferably.

TheBliss
04-13-17, 20:56
Guys,

I tried again blue saree aunty, this time what an awesome experience, I had tasted her entire body with mango maaza, full GFE, I fucked her two times, man she is the aunty for me.Hi Anil Sir,

Please share the contact.

BabyKutu
04-14-17, 03:02
Hi bros,

I want to get tested for STDs and HIV in Hyderabad. Bro. Any diagnostics will conduct this test. Some of them go the extra mile to counsel and all that bullC.

VIjaya Daignostics and Elbit are known for this at least in the mongering community. Just walk in and get it done.

All the best & Stay Safe.

Rajk567
04-14-17, 07:00
Had appointment with SirX last week but avoided her after seeing latest reports about her.

Too much of inflow. Considering safety of mine and hers I had decided to avoid her for now. Will try if she becomes free.

Is SeemX back in Hyderabad. Saw her ol couple of days back. Did she change her number?

EalingDude
04-14-17, 09:29
Baby Kitty,

Thanks for your help, had a decent time. Please clear your inbox as I would love to share my findings mate.

Regards,

Ealing Dude.

DesiYuva
04-14-17, 13:06
Any insights on this please?

http://english.tupaki.com/politicalnews/article/Sex-Racket-busted-in-Hyd--3-Actors-nabbed-/51713

Janam007
04-14-17, 19:03
Hello bros,

MP experience wants to share.

I was looking for a new MP in loc. Attracted towards an ad saying prof mass.

Wanted to have a try. Sweet talk on phone. Please come. You will have relaxation. In search of new MP, I just went to 12, JH near a famous hospital.

It was a new MP in posh locality. No board. Starts with B. Receptionist explained all types of massages offered. I wanted to have a try for tantra. Paid 3 K.

I was sent to a room. It was ordinary small room with a massage table. Therapist came. Not satisfied. Looks too young. Asked for a change. I thought, It is going to be a ordinary massage. Similar thing happened. It was an ordinary massage. I know tantra massage is totally a different feeling. No dim lights. No proper atmosphere. Ordinary therapist. . Managed to get HJ with TA. Went for a shower. Even, washrooms not maintained properly.

Came out. Asked receptionist to return my money as it was not tantra massage. They tried to convince me next time you come for a better treat bla. Bla. I insisted to return my money. I got bk 1 k. Be careful guys. Just don't get attract to first impressions. Ensure you are getting a good service for whatever you are paying for. New Spas are coming up in the city. Just to empty your pockets. Be alert.

LaunchLive
04-14-17, 19:12
Thanks for the relief. Even I know the answer, psychologically someone says this, we feel so good LOL.

Yes, I never do that stupidity of getting in without a condom, but it was rubbing and tug half of it for 1/2 secs. And I was out.

You are right, I do get BBBJ and even came in her mouth. It is always risky if she has ulcers, all they care is taking money.

Good thing is, she sad she got her tests done yesterday itself and it was negative and the next day I met. Somehow feeling OK now.

Thanks again.

Chill. You need a neat hump and many of which will lead to a disease. STD's are always on the cards even with a BBJ or Oral Sex so hit and miss.

If it was a rub and a tug. Don't worry bro! NOthing to really worry about.

Siva32
04-15-17, 05:20
Had appointment with SirX last week but avoided her after seeing latest reports about her.

Too much of inflow. Considering safety of mine and hers I had decided to avoid her for now. Will try if she becomes free.

Is SeemX back in Hyderabad. Saw her ol couple of days back. Did she change her number?Seema NE Changed her number from digits ending 540. Any monger aware of the new digits please help out.

RrVee123
04-15-17, 12:47
After a long time I got to share some MP experiences.

1. Famous spa. No need of any introduction.

There was this thai with name that is same as a drink. Wonderful Perky [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and soft skin but body on bit bulky side. Massage skills are good.

So the question for extras popped and deal was set to 2 k includes TA+HJ and the deed was on. Oh man she started moaning and I started fingering her pussy which is already wet. Then a kinky thought crossed my mind and she cleaned her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] before me it was neat and hand a good oral for some time, during which I inserted a finger in her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] too and cummed while she gave a good tits massage. Johny was happy I gave extra 500.

2. On another encounter with this same lady, she was ready for FS, but I don't have protection and also a bit worried of risk. But finished the deed happily this time too.

3. This experience is a memorable one and special being with a SI girl who is very neat and clean. This is not an exactly a spa which is near inorbit mall. Reached 10 mins before the appointment time in morning and I had to wait for this girl. Damn she is good looking. Once I was into dispo this girl came and started massage. Massage is below average, but the experience is good. He is talkative and teasing. I flirted with her through the massage. Of Course bit of nakhras too. When she is massaging shoulders caught hold of her bum and started pressing her soft buttocks over jeans. After the flip she came over with kisses and extras are in plate. Only HJ+TA with damage of 1 k. Sucked the boobs to heart content and she gave a nice HJ with happy ending.

WIR. Yes.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MadMax12
04-15-17, 20:14
I'm regular monger in Mumbai going to visit Hyderabad on 25th. Looking for full night action. Help required regarding contacts. Looking for girl with nice attitude and GFE material. Seniors please help.

RahulIsBack
04-15-17, 23:56
First time my Inbox was bombarded and became full! I might have missed few PMs from those who were regularly in touch with me, as I deleted most of them without reading.

Regarding Siona, don't ask me for contact and reference.

She herself poster name, pic and number on locanto (search over there with her name). Even though I had her contact for more than 1 year and recently suggested by a senior member, I met her without any reference (when her number is on locanto, why do you need reference?

She 'does it' but will take time to judge people. She falls for your car, lifestyle, appearance, behavior, money etc.

She won't open up quickly and say ' come on, take me to your place'. Treat her like a GF but at the same time, project a picture that you are good looking enough to get more gals like her, or even better.

(She was casually browsing through pics in my phone and I let her see because it also had few intimate pics of mine with much better looking gals, Indians and Blonde. This made her insecure and maybe she thought that, okay this guy has better options than me)..Each and every line is correct about Si Ki I have her contact.

BabyKutu
04-16-17, 02:36
Baby Kitty,

Thanks for your help, had a decent time. Please clear your inbox as I would love to share my findings mate.

Regards,

Ealing Dude.Cleared. Go for it.

BabyKutu
04-16-17, 02:48
Thanks for the relief. Even I know the answer, psychologically someone says this, we feel so good LOL.

Good thing is, she sad she got her tests done yesterday itself and it was negative and the next day I met. Somehow feeling OK now.

Thanks again.Bro- Glad to know.

One bit of advise, not meaning to lecture you. Please avoid Bare Backs with Thai's. Most of the expats in Phat Pong, do barebacks with these. It will be 6+ months post encounters for STD's to manifest. Too much of a risk involved.

It is true they do get tests done every 3 months and not many know that " this is a precursor for employment with the SPA firms here ". They need to submit a med fitness certificate for employment visa in India.

Stay Safe.

Gunners1
04-16-17, 02:52
Hello.

I have her digits ending in 540. Her WhatsApp is still active though.

Enjoy.

G.

Seema NE Changed her number from digits ending 540. Any monger aware of the new digits please help out.

BabyKutu
04-16-17, 02:53
Any insights on this please?

http://english.tupaki.com/politicalnews/article/Sex-Racket-busted-in-Hyd--3-Actors-nabbed-/51713Normal. Nothing unusual about this.

This had to happen to SP P.

The ones nabbed are 2 bit strugglers like Swati Naidu. Nothing to worry about.

Casanova9
04-16-17, 03:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Casanova9
04-16-17, 03:40
I agree with you bro, she is not worth for 3 k.

Met her at her lavish apt. She is probably maintaining this with the efforts of fellow mongers at 3 k / shot.

Price: 2500/ shot is ideal. Did bargain but she was getting frustrated so shelled 3.

Looks: Not a stunner typical housewife.

+ve Pts: Location & place (Homely feel), long yummy legs, can get comfy if caught in the right mood.

-ve pts: Artificial. Not into the act, a bit overweight, no tightness.

KumarMJ
04-16-17, 04:43
Had a quick session at my flat with sashi. Enjoyed a lot. Started with getting nude and sucking all over. Her boobs are very yummy. She was complaining about my Johny being bigger and she was nt able to handle it while BJ. Also she got into act very quickly. She started biting ears neck and all the other stuff. Banged in all the positions with whole heart. I saw her getting wet and it was a session to remember. Paid 2.5 k rating 8/10 looks. Not that good but okay as she got great assets.

CouchCab
04-16-17, 06:30
Did you happen to check out VenXXXX? Awesome mate. I have huge crush for her boobs.

Can anyone PM me the PNagar indie contact please?

Bro. My 2 Cents.

Nisha: agree on her GFE commitment, if she likes or not you still get to bed a decent. Mild mannered pleasing personality, if she likes you then the levels of cooperation is upped significantly.

Actors / Serial Artists: I have had more misses than hits. Madhu / Pragathi / Udaya Bhanu / Vennela / Lahari are checked out, average to mediocre service levels with rarely any signs of GFE, act is often rushed and laced with ego boosts and lastly to deal with incessant glaoting about their upcoming projects. Price quoted is not worth it at all, I know 1 credible handler for these lot but mostly do self scouting after the first jount.

If you have upwards of 20 K budget either lumpsum or aggregated to a date, it is best to fly out to sex havens. Aka Pattaya / PHP / Vietnam etc. And screw till your balls fall off and you will still be left with enough dough to shop a bit.

Delhi / Jaipur. Quality stuff but again with sensible and reasonable risk compass it is best desired to get laid with paratha's and paratha wali for company..

RandyCocky
04-16-17, 11:17
Dear brethren,

Before moving to the US, I was a regular at a certain SP, lets call her Mrs J. She used to bring chicks from Vja. Most of them were great and I used to bang them at 1.5 K. She was happy with her existing ones and specifically asked me not to give her details. However, there was 1 particular bird Ms. S, who was simply out of this world when it comes to the act on the bed. I was so crazy for her that I banged her 10 times in a week. It was like she exactly knew my movements and knew how to make men crazy and last long.

Now I am back for a little while, went there. Miss S was there along with a MILF. Tried 3 some. The MILF gave a 10/10 blow job, sucked me dry. And had a session with my Sweetie S.

Scorecard:

Miss S:

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- not too loose- 7/10.

BJ- didn't try this time.

Ass- 10/10.

GFE- 20/10.

MILF-.

Boobs- 7/10.

BJ- 10/10 (Out of this world).

WIR- Hell yeah.

She has now asked me to share contacts. Will be in Blore for a while. So willing to share in exchange for help in Blore.

CandidMessage
04-16-17, 12:43
Hello,

I am looking for this women for a special time.

Can some one from here help me with the contact.

Thank you.

KumarMJ
04-16-17, 15:46
Any reviews about the birds?

Dude0072
04-16-17, 18:37
Had a quick session at my flat with sashi. Enjoyed a lot. Started with getting nude and sucking all over. Her boobs are very yummy. She was complaining about my Johny being bigger and she was nt able to handle it while BJ. Also she got into act very quickly. She started biting ears neck and all the other stuff. Banged in all the positions with whole heart. I saw her getting wet and it was a session to remember. Paid 2.5 k rating 8/10 looks. Not that good but okay as she got great assets.Is this the same Sashi who worked at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa? I remember her being great there.

KumarMJ
04-17-17, 01:14
Is this the same Sashi who worked at some spa? I remember her being great there.I am not a guy who like spa. And never been to spa. I don't know from where she worked earlier. Right now she works in an MNC.

BabyKutu
04-17-17, 03:46
Dear brethren,

help in Blore.Check PM enjoy. Bangalore is admist heavy LE crackdown.

BabyKutu
04-17-17, 05:05
I am not a guy who like spa. And never been to spa. I don't know from where she worked earlier. Right now she works in an MNC.Yep. She was not in a SPA, she was always the working kind in MNC's.

Either ways. She is a hidden classy resource.

Jakkuhcc
04-17-17, 05:16
Dear brethren,

Before moving to the US, I was a regul7ar at a certain SP, lets call her Mrs J. She used to bring chicks from Vja. Most of them were great and I used to bang them at 1.5 K. She was happy with her existing ones and specifically asked me not to give her details. However, there was 1 particular bird Ms. S, who was simply out of this world when it comes to the act on the bed. I was so crazy for her that I banged her 10 times in a week. It was like she exactly knew my movements and knew how to make men crazy and last long.

Now I am back for a little while, went there. Miss S was there along with a MILF. Tried 3 some. The MILF gave a 10/10 blow job, sucked me dry. And had a session with my Sweetie S.

Scorecard:

Miss S:.Sent you PM please check your inbox.

Krishnaleela
04-17-17, 11:07
Can anyone PM me the Tarnka sp contact please? With reference please.

Wil share Mumbai and Delhi contacts if needed.

Dear brethren,

Before moving to the US, I was a regular at a certain SP, lets call her Mrs J. She used to bring chicks from Vja. Most of them were great and I used to bang them at 1.5 K. She was happy with her existing ones and specifically asked me not to give her details. However, there was 1 particular bird Ms. S, who was simply out of this world when it comes to the act on the bed. I was so crazy for her that I banged her 10 times in a week. It was like she exactly knew my movements and knew how to make men crazy and last long.

Scorecard:

Miss S:

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10.

GFE- 20/10.

MILF-.

Boobs- 7/10.

WIR- Hell yeah.

She has now asked me to share contacts. Will be in Blore for a while. So willing to share in exchange for help in Blore..

Krishnaleela
04-17-17, 11:11
Can you PM me the TARNAKA SP contact with reference please?

Can share Delhi contacts if needed.

Dear brethren,

Scorecard:

Miss S:

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10.

GFE- 20/10.

MILF-.

Boobs- 7/10.

WIR- Hell yeah.

She has now asked me to share contacts. Will be in Blore for a while. So willing to share in exchange for help in Blore.

Irfie
04-18-17, 03:32
Dear brethren,

Scorecard:.Dear bro,

Greetings!

It would be great if you can share Tarnaka SP or the bird details. I can reciprocate with Afro chick, bird in VJA.

Thank you in advance.

Decpticon
04-18-17, 04:12
Got the details of the below girl.

Any one tried her or any reviews.

SmootheRaj
04-18-17, 05:07
Clear your PM Casanova.

I agree with you bro, she is not worth for 3 k.

AmigoDePuta
04-18-17, 06:35
Hi,

I am new to the mongering scene, request you to help me with contacts of Indies and MPs, my PM is active.

KumarMJ
04-18-17, 07:13
Hey forum members,

Any one had chance to enjoy Swathi Naidu. The famous black beauty. Expecting some feedback.

Siva32
04-18-17, 09:34
Please share Miss S details. PM me for Bangalore details.

Dear brethren,

Now I am back for a little while, went there. Miss S was there along with a MILF. Tried 3 some. The MILF gave a 10/10 blow job, sucked me dry. And had a session with my Sweetie S...

Xander Garv
04-18-17, 13:17
Hi folks,

Sorry for the old FR. I had this chick miss and from a SP near image hsptl for Full night for 8 k. Boy o boy, I enjoyed her a lot or should I say it was just my lucky day. Everything was on plate except anal. She didn't allow me to sleep all night as I had 3 awesome sessions.

First: she started by undressing and licking me allover, with an awesome BBJ which made my rod wet and dripping with her saliva. I had offered her black dog and to my surprise she took some in her mouth and did the BBJ while having BD in her mouth, the hot and cold sensation made me horny and I took her in CG (using condom obviously) and held onto her 36 c boobs till I exploded inside her.

Second: this time I had also offered her a dairy milk chocolate. And this time she started with the melted chocolate over my rod and balls and licked me slurpy. I was over heaven. She continued this for about 15-20 minutes and I could not stop asking her to continue. This time lifted her up and banged in front of the mirror from behind in doggy.

Third I had almost lost all ideas when she chose ice in her mouth and took me again on the heavenly tour with an hour long BBJ this time and it lasted till 4 am in the morning when I just lied down and enjoyed it. Then had her in missionary.

Don't have a pic but still wishing the nagin like eyed 5 ft tall blond colored hair girl comes again to the SP or Hyderabad.

Srisri786
04-18-17, 16:47
Hi Cockyrandy,

Kindly share the Tarnaka SP.

RockStarRavi
04-18-17, 17:37

Any one tried her or any reviews.She has loads of attitude & doesn't cooperate much and tries to dominate scene.

Not worth the price. No lights. Less foreplay. Smokes. Just interested in meeting tgts to get her booty.

BabyKutu
04-19-17, 03:47

Any one tried her or any reviews.Mechanical and likes fucking in dark. Moody and big time smoker.

Cenator369
04-19-17, 08:15
Hey forum members,

Any one had chance to enjoy Swathi Naidu. The famous black beauty. Expecting some feedback.Do you have digits of her.

TeddyHyd
04-19-17, 13:07
Bro,

Share the Tarnaka contact, can help you with Delhi contacts.

Play safe.

TeddyHyd.

Dear brethren,

Scorecard:

Miss S:

Boobs- 8/10.

BJ- didn't try this time...

Sabhinab
04-19-17, 15:35
Hello seniors,

On a trip in Hyderabad. Seek you guys help in finding any good inde contacts for tomorrow. Please inbox I'll reciprocate the same.

Thanks.

ItzMeMonger
04-19-17, 16:18
Hello brethren,

Can anyone let me know the where about of the famous Ms. F from TDS Gbli?

OrganicBlaze
04-20-17, 05:53
Not worth it. Heavy smoker with a bad attitude.

Any one tried her or any reviews.

Delib
04-20-17, 06:45
Hello,

Had recent encounters with indies and here is the FR:

1- spoke this lady and fixed the appointment and headed straight to her place with some liquor and dairy milk.

Reached her place and what followed was a bliss. Has a very good accommodation and quickly got freshen and came out and she was waiting in a sexy outfit and gave me a DFK for ten minutes and got hold for her and placed on bed and started naughty acts. Started undressing each others dress and were in birthday dress. Man she pounced on me this time and started biting everywhere and I enjoyed to the fullest. Had her boobs to my heart content and squeezed and bite her nipples and tried to put everything in my mouth but being size huge couldn't. Then took out dairy milk and placed on her nipples and started to have it and she was responding very well. Fingered her pussy which was dripping and had DATY. Then placed the cdm and started in wot, doggy and miss and came in miss. Now relaxed had some wine together and here comes payment talk. Quickly did that and again started some foreplay finishing wine. Now the act was awesome. Had honey and she put it on my tool and started BJ, rimming and everything. Throughout enjoyed this act for good 20 mins and started second deed in cowgirl, miss, wot and came out in miss.

Place- 7.

Looks- 8 (subjective).

Cooper- 10.

WIR- She has friends and showed pics will try her.

Will post second FR soon.

Keep banging!

TimePass123
04-20-17, 08:25
Guys,

I am new here can anyone provide me with references of genuine birds at reasonable loss. I am not looking for models just low cost cooperative birds.

AlphaHere
04-20-17, 13:20
Hi mongers,

Thanks to a certain senior member for the contact. Coming to the looks, she is typical Telugu girl, dusky in color, like 5 feet 4 inches, young, super thin. She has her own place, has AC, big comfortable bed. She is friendly, well mannered, responsive, made me comfortable before the deed, talks a lot. She got great body (if you like skinny) , small & perky boobs with big nipples, pussy is tight enough. Coming to the deed, no DFK, open to BBBJ, DATY, fingered her for a while, her boobs are great to suck & to look at them, her ass is great & grabbed them a lot, thighs are OK, fucked her in missionary, WOT, doggy, she was very much responsive in WOT position- it made my day, even after the deed hugged her for a while. Overall great experience. Only -ve is that she doesn't allow DFK.

Body 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

VFM- yes.

WIR- yes as a fail safe.

Happy mongering guys.

Cheers.

Srisri786
04-20-17, 13:45
Hi bro,

One of the SP has sent this pic. Kindly shared the feedback. I might try this weekend.

AlphaHere
04-20-17, 14:18
Thanks to HydMong for this contact.

Contacted Neha for threesome experience, but Neha isn't available as she is pregnant, other girl name is Hasna. She is skinny, fair skin, long and curly hair, only 5 feet 2 inches. Location is Malakpet, typical shady area I thought, took me more than 1 hour to reach the place, room was hot as there is no AC, but bed is big and comfortable. She took more than half hour to reach the place, while waiting Neha showed me lot of pictures who are available even some are from Sri Lanka it seems. Coming to the deed, she is open to everything except anal, she got great attitude & responsive to my questions, boobs are small & perky but not solid to grab, thighs are OK, pussy is tight enough, ass is OK, overall good looking body, started with DFK while she took my clothes off, excellent BBBJ, fingered her pussy, took my time for foreplay, fucked her in WOT & doggy positions, her moans are wild. Overall good experience.

Body 7/10.

Looks 7/10.

BBBJ 9/10.

DFK 7/10.

Damages- 6 k for two shots & 1 k for room charges (rip off).

WIR no because of location.

Happy mongering guys.

Cheers.

JimmyBlr
04-20-17, 14:35
Hi buddies,

I am from Bangalore and in Hyderabad for 2 days in Gacchiboli area. Any help in indies and hotel is highly appreciated.

Can reciprocate for Bangalore contacts.

AkashHot
04-20-17, 18:06
Its definitely time to say no to AT HTCT spa. Been there few days back. Went there 10 minutes before the assignment. Reception girls tried a lot to convince me to take package for 10 K. I did not take it anyway. I asked her for a room with doors. She did her part. Changed dress and was waiting for the therapist to come. She came in 10 minutes or so. Massage started and as usual small chit chat and hints here and there. Extras were on Table, but the price was sky high. She offered 6 k for B2B (not FS! And 3 k for HJ, extra 500 for TL. I was shocked. And she was so adamant that she did not even talk about reducing or anything. After that there was awkward silence in the room. I was waiting for her to come down. But she did not buzz. After that She started telling how people pays that much to her every time. She even said, some people offered 8 k to her but she didn't take more than 6 k. 6 k+counter charge (2700) = 8700. We can definitely bang a decent girl for a night for that price. While this amount is just for 1 hour session, that too B2B does not last for more than 15/20 minutes. I am not sure why even people offer so much for an hour of act. Going to say no to AT for ever.

HydMong
04-20-17, 18:27
Very nice, want to try her, if you can share the no. ! And keep posting her friends FR. !

Hello,

1- spoke this lady and fixed the appointment and headed straight to her place with some liquor and dairy milk.

Reached her place and what followed was a bliss. Has a very good accommodation and quickly got freshen and came out and she was waiting in a sexy outfit and gave me a DFK for ten minutes and got hold for her and placed on bed and started naughty acts. Started undressing each others dress and were in birthday dress. Man she pounced on me this time and started biting everywhere and I enjoyed to the fullest. Had her boobs to my heart content and squeezed and bite her nipples and tried to put everything in my mouth but being size huge couldn't. Then took out dairy milk and placed on her nipples and started to have it and she was responding very well. Fingered her pussy which was dripping and had DATY. Then placed the cdm and started in wot, doggy and miss and came in miss. Now relaxed had some wine together and here comes payment talk. Quickly did that and again started some foreplay finishing wine. Now the act was awesome. Had honey and she put it on my tool and started BJ, rimming and everything. Throughout enjoyed this act for good 20 mins and started second deed in cowgirl, miss, wot and came out in miss.

Place- 7.

Looks- 8 (subjective).

Cooper- 10.

WIR- She has friends and showed pics will try her.

Will post second FR soon.

Keep banging!.

SmootheRaj
04-20-17, 19:03
Looks like the gal Shivani is back with Madhapur SP. Hop you have a good time. I am still awaiting for the Darjeeling darling and no mood to do Shivani again.

Enjoy and bang safe!

Srisri786
04-20-17, 19:59
Delib,

Clear your inbox and ping me.

RajKumar1988
04-20-17, 20:53
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow is my birthday, after long time I want to have full night fun. So please share me some contacts like indies who are good looking and good service and drone would be preferable. I really want to have fine.

Please share with cost and references.

I don't have place, so in all needed. Or suggest me service apartment as well.

Please help me, I can help you in Pune Mumbai Bangalore and Delhi.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Member #4768
04-20-17, 22:44
Any reviews about the birds?Did you try any of this bro?

HydStar
04-21-17, 02:38
Hello brethren,

Can anyone let me know the where about of the famous Ms. F from TDS Gbli?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1994591&viewfull=1#post1994591.

This is the last info I had!

BabyKutu
04-21-17, 03:44
Hi bro,

One of the SP has sent this pic. Kindly shared the feedback. I might try this weekend.More Dark than in the PIC, does not do DFK. Mish and Doggy are the only positions she allows, depends on her mood might do a CBJ.

3 K max, anything more is waste of money and time.

BabyKutu
04-21-17, 04:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bbull
04-21-17, 04:58
Its definitely time to say no to AT HTCT spa. Been there few days back. Went there 10 minutes before the assignment. Reception girls tried a lot to convince me to take package for 10 K. I did not take it anyway. I asked her for a room with doors. She did her part. Changed dress and was waiting for the therapist to come. She came in 10 minutes or so. Massage started and as usual small chit chat and hints here and there. Extras were on Table, but the price was sky high. She offered 6 k for B2B (not FS! And 3 k for HJ, extra 500 for TL. I was shocked. And she was so adamant that she did not even talk about reducing or anything. After that there was awkward silence in the room. I was waiting for her to come down. But she did not buzz. After that She started telling how people pays that much to her every time. She even said, some people offered 8 k to her but she didn't take more than 6 k. 6 k+counter charge (2700) = 8700. We can definitely bang a decent girl for a night for that price. While this amount is just for 1 hour session, that too B2B does not last for more than 15/20 minutes. I am not sure why even people offer so much for an hour of act. Going to say no to AT for ever.I was there this week and I had similar experience. Quoted 2 K for HJ and 3 K for HJ+TL, and outright no for FS.

Siva32
04-21-17, 05:15
Fill in damage report.

Hello,

Reached her place and what followed was a bliss. Has a very good accommodation and quickly got freshen and came out and she was waiting in a sexy outfit and gave me a DFK for ten minutes and got hold for her and placed on bed and started naughty acts. Started undressing each others dress and were in birthday dress. Man she pounced on me this time and started biting everywhere and I enjoyed to the fullest. Had her boobs to my heart content and squeezed and bite her nipples and tried to put everything in my mouth but being size huge couldn't. Then took out dairy milk and placed on her nipples and started to have it and she was responding very well. Fingered her pussy which was dripping and had DATY. Then placed the cdm and started in wot, doggy and miss and came in miss. Now relaxed had some wine together and here comes payment talk. Quickly did that and again started some foreplay finishing wine. Now the act was awesome. Had honey and she put it on my tool and started BJ, rimming and everything. Throughout enjoyed this act for good 20 mins and started second deed in cowgirl, miss, wot and came out in miss..

HydBadInAWab
04-21-17, 08:14
Hello,

Reached her place and what followed was a bliss. Has a very good accommodation and quickly got freshen and came out and she was waiting in a sexy outfit and gave me a DFK for ten minutes and got hold for her and placed on bed and started naughty acts. Started undressing each others dress and were in birthday dress. Man she pounced on me this time and started biting everywhere and I enjoyed to the fullest. Had her boobs to my heart content and squeezed and bite her nipples and tried to put everything in my mouth but being size huge couldn't. Then took out dairy milk and placed on her nipples and started to have it and she was responding very well. Fingered her pussy which was dripping and had DATY. Then placed the cdm and started in wot, doggy and miss and came in miss. Now relaxed had some wine together and here comes payment talk. Quickly did that and again started some foreplay finishing wine. Now the act was awesome. Had honey and she put it on my tool and started BJ, rimming and everything. Throughout enjoyed this act for good 20 mins and started second deed in cowgirl, miss, wot and came out in miss..Hi dude,

I am unable to respond to your last message. Please clear your inbox.

PhilAndererer
04-21-17, 09:13
Hello,

I am a new member. I watched this site for three days and decided to subscribe it as is it is worthy. In my few years of mongering in Hyderabad, I get acquainted with numerous MPs (obviously with extras) and a few indies and SPs. Interested in finding new. Can some senior members PM me (particularly indies)? Would reciprocate them with my info.

Thanks.

Member #4768
04-21-17, 10:08
After a long wait found this awesome bird. She had a beautiful pair of teeth I had ever seen in WG. I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. Less expensive too. After a long time a satisfying experience. Very tempting for a DFK but didn't allow and me too never interested in physical exposure.

Can share digits only to those who helped me in the past and a few other good brethren here. She told she will be here for two more days.

Face: 8.

Teeth: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Structure: 8.

Absolute VFM.

Siva32
04-21-17, 10:37
Hello fellow mongers.

I am planning to move to middle east trying for Dubai as I am aware of the action there. How are others like Saudi, Qatar, Riyadh must be dry. Any input on this will help me relocate as I will be on my own over there.

Kaarmic
04-21-17, 13:30
6 k is too high!

But I think cost of running a spa is also expensive.

Recently the LE have jacked up their hafta so much, that some of the spas have stopped paying salaries to the Therapist. The Therapist have to make money only doing "Extras". We don't wish such desperate situation on another human being?

And it's not cheap to come to India and go back!

Also after the recent demonetization the cost of sending money back has also become difficult and very expensive!

I have to support AT where it is due. They are one of the few spas remaining in Hyderabad that still pays a salary to their Therapist.

So the Therapists are not under pressure to do anything!

Moreover, some Thai Therapists have bad attitude and some have good attitude. It's all hit and miss.

I know some therapists, to whom if your nice and repeat a couple of times they even do FS for free or a couple of drinks and dinner.

So let's not write off any spa for one bad experience with one Therapist. The same spa has about 6 - 7 girls.

Its definitely time to say no to AT HTCT spa. Been there few days back. Went there 10 minutes before the assignment. Reception girls tried a lot to convince me to take package for 10 K. I did not take it anyway. I asked her for a room with doors. She did her part. Changed dress and was waiting for the therapist to come. She came in 10 minutes or so. Massage started and as usual small chit chat and hints here and there. Extras were on Table, but the price was sky high. She offered 6 k for B2B (not FS! And 3 k for HJ, extra 500 for TL. I was shocked. And she was so adamant that she did not even talk about reducing or anything. After that there was awkward silence in the room. I was waiting for her to come down. But she did not buzz. After that She started telling how people pays that much to her every time. She even said, some people offered 8 k to her but she didn't take more than 6 k. 6 k+counter charge (2700) = 8700. We can definitely bang a decent girl for a night for that price. While this amount is just for 1 hour session, that too B2B does not last for more than 15/20 minutes. I am not sure why even people offer so much for an hour of act. Going to say no to AT for ever.

PinkFloydFan
04-21-17, 13:58
Greetings brothers, can anybody give me inputs regarding the C-lon Spa (ancient name of Sri Lanka) located in J hills? How are the chances of extras in that place.

Thanks.

Pinkfloydfan.

HydMong
04-21-17, 16:10
Dude, clear inbox. !

Hi buddies,

I am from Bangalore and in Hyderabad for 2 days in Gacchiboli area. Any help in indies and hotel is highly appreciated.

Can reciprocate for Bangalore contacts..

BabyKutu
04-21-17, 18:03
Greetings brothers, can anybody give me inputs regarding the C-lon Spa (ancient name of Sri Lanka) located in J hills? How are the chances of extras in that place.

Thanks.

Pinkfloydfan.Replied to your PM dude. Check inbox.

RahulMe
04-21-17, 18:47
Hi friends,

Did anyone of you tried these aunties. Are they independent or with SP? If any one have contact of these aunties please share. With reference. Will be back with FR on them.

Stealth Boy
04-21-17, 19:31
Thank you seniors for the contact of Sashi. I got in contact with her and fixed an appointment at my place. She quoted 4 k, but got it down to 2.5 k.

She is not a looker, I must say but she has got amazing top floor. She does seduce the guy she is with, and an amazing GFE.

She does know how to satisfy and make a guy feel good.

But she did not let me to DATY and no DFK. But otherwise, had an amazing session. She is clean and hygienic.

She is definitely worth it.

Overall: 8.5/10.

WIR: Maybe yes.

VFM: Yes.

Damages: 2.5 k for 1 shot.

Happy mongering.

AkashHot
04-21-17, 20:26
6 k is too high!

But I think cost of running a spa is also expensive.

Recently the LE have jacked up their hafta so much, that some of the spas have stopped paying salaries to the Therapist. The Therapist have to make money only doing "Extras". We don't wish such desperate situation on another human being?

And it's not cheap to come to India and go back!

Also after the recent demonetization the cost of sending money back has also become difficult and very expensive!

I have to support AT where it is due. They are one of the few spas remaining in Hyderabad that still pays a salary to their Therapist.I respect your views. One small correction, she was not Thai, she was from NE.

BabyKutu
04-22-17, 02:24
Hi friends,

Did anyone of you tried these aunties. Are they independent or with SP? If any one have contact of these aunties please share. With reference. Will be back with FR on them.They used to advertise as a part of friendship club campaign on LOC. Not sure they are in business. Which SP is peddling them? Pics are dated.

Wolf31
04-22-17, 06:38
Dear members and seniors,

I will be in Hyderabad Begumpet for 2 days suggest me some SP and safe hotels to stay.

Thanks in advance.

Robocop38
04-22-17, 06:39
Brother,

Can any one lead to MP with sure shot extras other than money minded Thai MPs.

BR,

Robocop38.

AkashHot
04-22-17, 08:15
Went ahead with popular Ms Sr. First time it was a flop for me. Thought of giving a try for second time. I decided this is the last time, if I don't like, will not return to her. I went in afternoon. As usual the complete lane was empty and she was alone in her house (not sure if its her house, but who cares). She just took bath and was in a thin dress (would have been great if it was see thru). She offered me a glass of water. And then I did the payment. After I went in bedroom, oh man, she completely took over me. Started removing my dress and kissing all over. Lots of DFK from her side, I was surprised, since last time she did not agree for DFK. Once we were on birthday suites, it was completely a different experience. I felt she was horny, not sure why. She was up for everything except anal. DFK, BBJ, DATY (I don't do it normally, but she looked fresh and hygienic so went ahead with DATY). Rest is as usual. Finished in miss. The best part I liked about the foreplay more than the FS. I would have been said she is perfect if she would be little thinner. She is a bit fat side. But she make that up with her performance. I think the first time, either my luck was not good or the timing was not that good.

ABS1199
04-22-17, 09:25
Hi friends,

I have been away from monger since last couple of months as I found few new girls at work place who are quite open minded. So sex has been free and full of variety.

Anyway, once a monger always a monger. So I found this new girl who is typical Hyderabad Muslim. Around 22 years. Works in a spa. She has very innocent face and really nice boobs with big nipples. Initially she was not ready for extras but finally after couple of visits I was able to break her for HJ and TL. It was a really long HJ with lots of tit sucking and pussy rubbing (over cloths).

I am planning for FS soon just don't want to over pay or make her market sensation.

Ratings:

Eyes: 10/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (not too fair).

Rest of the figure 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

Cooperation level: 5/10 (need to melt her more).

Cheers.

PhilAndererer
04-22-17, 09:34
Hi friends,

Did anyone of you tried these aunties. Are they independent or with SP? If any one have contact of these aunties please share. With reference. Will be back with FR on them.I know the first one. I think she lives in Sri Nagar colony. Once an SP asked me to go there (actually I asked him for my friend, as I was not interested with SPs candidates). My friend didn't like her so we went away without trying.

I think she is willing to work as an indie because SP told not to take her number. LOL, he is such a moron thinking that anyone would listen to his words.

Warrior1988
04-22-17, 10:14
Mndraa Spaa g'bowli:

Took NB coupon and went there. Found a good looking Indian receptionist I was fantasizing of getting massage from her. She went by the name Anjali. To my surprise she is the one who did massage for me. Massage started and it was average. She wasn't even feeling easy to touch my private parts. Then I asked her if she could provide extras. She said no. I asked if any of her friends could provide it. She said none of them provide and Thai girls are coming in 2 weeks for those kind of activities. I was very much disappointed. Left the place.

Can any one provide me Spa details where Indian girls provide extras?

NewtoHyd
04-22-17, 11:42
Can somebody help me with any good Kerala MP with extras apart from the famous Jhills. Fed up with Thai gals. Can't spend 4 k for 5 min of extras.

Thanks a lot.

FunnGuy999
04-22-17, 11:48
Hello folks,

Thanks to Desi Punter, Baby Kuttu, Pepper1975 for all their contributions.

Was in an out most of the times, met very few in last 6-8 months. But could not update.

Sorry Friends.

My latest is this FR after a Longtime. Which most of it is already written.

But, my inputs.

Met Si. Sha. At Kukatpally after a Long drive following all the directions to her place. 2 days back.

Was thinking how she should be as she is not so impressive to talk over the phone and speaks only Telugu.

Surprised to see a Lovely well done Flat and safe place.

Neatly kept Bedroom.

Place- 9/10.

Looks-8/10 (Depends if you are not a MILF lover, you may give her lesser marks.).

Height is her plus point.

Boobs- 8/10 a Little saggy.

Attitude- 8/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

Fucked her in Doggy after her BBJ, Lovely Ass Cheeks to hold on.

Damages- 4 k.

Overall -8/10 for her Place and Co-operation.

WIR- Very Far for me, but, yes maybe if it happens.

**I noticed that she keeps getting lots of calls / traffic to her.

She is OK, but should keep Prices and Attitude in check.

Thanks Friends and Safe banging.

SmootheRaj
04-22-17, 16:47
Bro,

Surprise to know her price has gone up by 1 k already. Guys please keep the prices down.

Hello folks,

Thanks to Desi Punter, Baby Kuttu, Pepper1975 for all their contributions.

Was in an out most of the times, met very few in last 6-8 months. But could not update.

Sorry friends.

My latest is this FR after a Longtime. Which most of it is already written.

But, my inputs.

Met Si. Sha. At Kukatpally after a Long drive following all the directions to her place. 2 days back.

Was thinking how she should be as she is not so impressive to talk over the phone and speaks only Telugu.

Surprised to see a Lovely well done Flat and safe place.

Neatly kept Bedroom.

Place- 9/10.

Looks-8/10 (Depends if you are not a MILF lover, you may give her lesser marks.).

Height is her plus point..

SmootheRaj
04-22-17, 16:50
Your FR reminds me my meetings with her. Good to know you had nice time.

Between how much did you pay.

Went ahead with popular Ms Sr. First time it was a flop for me. Thought of giving a try for second time. I decided this is the last time, if I don't like, will not return to her. I went in afternoon. As usual the complete lane was empty and she was alone in her house (not sure if its her house, but who cares). She just took bath and was in a thin dress (would have been great if it was see thru). She offered me a glass of water. And then I did the payment. After I went in bedroom, oh man, she completely took over me. Started removing my dress and kissing all over. Lots of DFK from her side, I was surprised, since last time she did not agree for DFK. Once we were on birthday suites, it was completely a different experience. I felt she was horny, not sure why. She was up for everything except anal. DFK, BBJ, DATY (I don't do it normally, but she looked fresh and hygienic so went ahead with DATY). Rest is as usual. Finished in miss. The best part I liked about the foreplay more than the FS. I would have been said she is perfect if she would be little thinner. She is a bit fat side. But she make that up with her performance. I think the first time, either my luck was not good or the timing was not that good.

BabyKutu
04-22-17, 17:32
Mndraa Spaa g'bowli:

Can any one provide me Spa details where Indian girls provide extras?Bro. Way too much info on the open forum. Please do not give out names or explicit details of the Spa.

Member #4526
04-22-17, 19:54
Hi friends,

Did anyone of you tried these aunties. Are they independent or with SP? If any one have contact of these aunties please share. With reference. Will be back with FR on them.I tried the first one a few months ago, super fat and bad attitude.

I was charged 10 k per hour. I went on since its my first time in Hyderabad.

Decpticon
04-23-17, 03:29
Did any one try her and how does she look.

Ratings and reviews?

Robocop38
04-23-17, 03:36
Brother,

Can any one lead to MP with sure shot extras other than money minded Thai MPs.

BR,

Robocop38.Since no help on MP, am planning to venture out on own.

Thanks.

PrithviReddy
04-23-17, 06:16
Is there a particular reason why names aren't divulged in the open forum? Are the reasons legal or to make sure people pay for subscription. I already paid subscription so it doesn't matter one way or another but I am just curious about this rule. What are we protecting?

Thanks for your contributions to the forum. Greatly appreciated.

Bro. Way too much info on the open forum. Please do not give out names or explicit details of the Spa.

BabyKutu
04-23-17, 08:35
Is there a particular reason why names aren't divulged in the open forum? Are the reasons legal or to make sure people pay for subscription. I already paid subscription so it doesn't matter one way or another but I am just curious about this rule. What are we protecting?

Thanks for your contributions to the forum. Greatly appreciated.We are protecting open communication, one of then rules of ISG on the yellow banners says no names. Its as simple as that.

BabyKutu
04-23-17, 08:36
Since no help on MP, am planning to venture out on own.

Thanks.Clear your inbox mate, tried sending you pings twice.

BabyKutu
04-23-17, 10:10
Did any one try her and how does she look.

Ratings and reviews?No DFK, time watcher, Wham Bham and go. Nothing much.

Has strong body oudur.

HoneyBubu
04-23-17, 15:22
Hello seniors,

On a trip in Hyderabad. Seek you guys help in finding any good inde contacts for tomorrow. Please inbox I'll reciprocate the same.

Thanks.

JimmyC0891
04-23-17, 15:49
Hi bros,

I have been a regular visitor to Hyderabad but still haven't found my taste here. My heart craves for some Hyderabad delicacy. I am sure its spicy and gives a kicks to your soul.

Cheers.

HoneyBubu
04-23-17, 16:33
Hello seniors,

Thanks.

Sammy85
04-23-17, 17:14
Since no help on MP, am planning to venture out on own.

Thanks.I will. Help. You out. Message me.

Warrior1988
04-23-17, 18:16
Bro. Way too much info on the open forum. Please do not give out names or explicit details of the Spa.Sorry bro. Thought the post was within the limits. Can you PM me some spa details with our girls doing extras.

CheckMyName
04-23-17, 19:32
Initially I asked for some help and I was told that buy the membership. Bought the membership and I messaged multiple people for no help. I was out for one year and now returning.

If someone can help I will post the FR.

Hi,

Purchasing a subscription does not change your membership status, you need to build a relationship with other members. Other members are to your employees to send you all served. I suggest you take time a Read The Fucking Forum.

With the subscription:

You will now be able to view the photos.

You will now be able to send and receive Private Messages.

The Photo Gallery link will be visible in the menu bar.

The Banner-Free Stealth Mode option will be visible in the bottom left of the webpage.

Thanks,

A

NaiduHunterrr
04-24-17, 00:03
Hi,

Finally I decided to register for ISG. Planning to take Instant Messenger as well. Been following this site for quite a long time (3 years approx). Good to see people sharing ideas and info.

BabyKuttu. Appreciate your inputs to the forum.

Had some good experiences in last 3 months with MP and SP. Will post FR at leisure.

Happy mongering guys.

Naidu.

PinkFloydFan
04-24-17, 08:42
Thanks to all the seniors like BabyKutu who help out with pointers regularly. This weekend was a hit and a miss in many ways.

On Saturday visited the Sri Lanka spa in Jhills. The place is really upscale with bolted doors, top of the line massage table and attached washroom with amenities at par with a 5 star hotel.

Paid counter charges which are quite high, went inside, got changed and waited. The massage was carried out by a very cute girl named Jessica from Mizoram. There was the initial bum massage but this bum massage was different. It wasn't the cheap bum massage we get at a place offering extras.

The overall massage was heavenly. And one of the friendliest and genuine chats I have had with a therapist. It was 90 minutes of pure pleasure. Once or twice I tried to be an exhibitionist but she gave nothing away. Twice she came in contact with my Johnny and immediately apologized. In the end she started laughing and became quite playful. She placed her hand on my Johnny and fondled it playfully and said that time is up.

I tried to convince her to just do a HJ. She would not. I left it at that.

During the course of the massage I extracted out of her that there are 4 therapists and all are from NE.

In the end I gave her a tip just because of the awesome massage.

I'm not sure if I'll go there again due to the high counter charges but if ever a massage existed which could come close to an orgasmic feeling, it is this one.