PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

PinkFloydFan
04-24-17, 08:59
After the strange experience from the Sri Lanka spa. I decided to try out AT spa at be hills located above a supermarket.

Chose the cheapest body massage. Specifically asked for a Thai girl. Was allotted a room with curtains, changed and waited for the girl.

The girl walked in, petite figure. Massage started, dispos lowered with occasional / intentional touches to Johnny. Flipped over and the girl placed her hand on my pole and asked should she massage here too.

Negotiated HJ with TL for 1500. FS was also on offer for 5 k but I was not taking chances with a room having no doors.

She had small but perky tits, sacked on them nicely, came on her chest, took shower and left.

Total damage 2.5+1.5.

Girl- 7/10.

AddictedClient
04-24-17, 12:16
Hi all,

Finally took an initiative to join ISG whilst waiting for a new project at work. So decided why not spend time sharing info.

Been following ISG since ten years and it has guided me all the way to monger in India, UAE (9 years almost), Thailand and Indonesia.

So decided its time to give back whatever info I have retained during this span.

Will be happy to share info to the best I can on the above countries when I have time.

Cheers buddies. Hope my membership will not disappoint me.

AddictedClient
04-24-17, 12:19
Yup indeed brother. Tried her last Sunday. There was another aunty / MILF wanted to try her but was exhausted.

After a long wait found this awesome bird. She had a beautiful pair of teeth I had ever seen in WG. I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. Less expensive too. After a long time a satisfying experience. Very tempting for a DFK but didn't allow and me too never interested in physical exposure.

Can share digits only to those who helped me in the past and a few other good brethren here. She told she will be here for two more days.

Face: 8.

Teeth: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Structure: 8.

Absolute VFM.

TimePass123
04-24-17, 12:41
Friends,

Some fraud happening on locant and Craig's. If you call they will ask you to come to a location once you reach they will say advance payment and ask for paying money via Paytm or Airtel money. For Airtel money they will call you to a location that is beside an Airtel outlet. Since you came all the way you will be in a mood get through and will pay. Once you pay. That's the end. A friend of mine got this lesson with a cool 1500 damage.

Moral. Never pay without seeing the bird in person. No advance payments.

TimePass123
04-24-17, 13:31
I wanted some help from the forum and posted here few days ago asking for some references. I was new so was not having great hopes anyways. I can understand that we have to be careful with new entrants. But I wanted it badly so I called one of the SP's online. There is always a risk when you go online route with an unknown SP but since I had done it earlier, was careful. Got the directions and Got to the location, she was alone in the flat a Bengali slim figure with awesome top portion. She was short and on the darker side not a great beauty but her boos covered up for everything else. Behind was great, clean shaven and flat abs, had enough meat at right places. Boos were the best and lot big for her structure. Small nips made them look even more hot. She got undressed quickly and lay on the bed. She was initially not co operative but I did some fingering and kissed her at the right spots to bring her into mood. It took some time and effort but soon she was ready for me smiling and eager to provide. Most birds are usually moody and try to finish it off early but its in your hands to make things interesting for her and you. She started with squeezing my tool did the BJ with see and boy she was good. Not to come early I had to stop her. No DFK but she kissed everywhere else. Started with mish and she started moaning. Must be fake. I then pulled her up and did her standing from behind with her one leg on the bed and one on ground with her boos in my hand she was now laughing and smiling. Later did mish again and moved to cowgirl. All the time her boos in my hands. She said she was tired doing WOT and asked me to do her in mish again. But I wanted her in WOT, she said her legs were paining so she did it laying flat on me as if doing B2B massage. This was even great as she was rubbing her boos on my chest while I was still inside her. Finally I came in that position. Advantage with slim birds is you can move from one position to another without pulling out. After the job she lay on me for some time and kissed my chest and face. She became a lot caring now than when she started undressing. Looks like she enjoyed more than me, but I could see she was really tired. Gives a great sense of pleasure when you see her tired after the act.

Face 5/10.

Body 8/10.

Behind 8/10.

Boos 10/10.

Damage 2 k + 200 tip.

Not sure.

Kbabmbam
04-24-17, 15:42
Respected senior members.

I am new to this forum and new to mongering.

I am coming to India for a short time. I would like to give a best shot.

I tried to PM to some of the senior members, no reply yet. I understand I have to earn trust or I should have my contacts to share with you. For that I need to try myself without any help.

So, If there is any locanto add reviews, it would be great help.

Or else, Please suggest how to sort out the 100's of advertisements in Locanto.

I think this will help all the new mongers or new forum members.

Thank you.

Choriyan
04-24-17, 16:18
Anyone tried her? Appreciate Reviews.

AkashHot
04-24-17, 17:35
Hello folks,

Thanks to Desi Punter, Baby Kuttu, Pepper1975 for all their contributions.

Was in an out most of the times, met very few in last 6-8 months. But could not update.

Sorry Friends.

My latest is this FR after a Longtime. Which most of it is already written.

But, my inputs.

Met Si. Sha. At Kukatpally after a Long drive following all the directions to her place. 2 days back.

Damages- 4 k..I would request everyone to keep an eye on price. Its increased by 1 k by now. I can easily see after a year she may charge 6 k. We are making her another Radhika.

Please bargain with them. If not agreeing leave them for a week or so. Price will come down automatically.

Delib
04-24-17, 18:04
Hi,

Another FR on one of the cutest MILF.

Contacted her and she directed me to her place. It's a narrow lane where only a 2 wheeler can go easily.

Coming to the point, she is dusky MILF and typical lady. Looks are OK but she makes it up with her attitude. She is very much ready to please with Zero nakhras. Got in and took few minutes to relax and started deed with kissing, caressing her big melons. Cooperates a lot. First ate mangoes to my hearts content and asked her for BBJ and she started undressing me and soon we were in be'day suits and she gave me a wonderful BBJ and licked all over the body with her tongue. Was just enjoying leaving the body to her for good 20 mins and then asked for session and she readily put the cover and then asked her for BJ and had CIM. Stroked her inside her mouth for some time and did miss, WOT, doggy and finally came in miss.

Thanks!

ABS1199
04-24-17, 19:04
Brother,

You are the first one to rate teeth of a WG. So now officially we have teeth fetish.

Jokes apart wanted to check with everyone regarding SP or Indy around Kondapur or Gachibowli. Any help?

Cheers.

After a long wait found this awesome bird. She had a beautiful pair of teeth I had ever seen in WG. I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. Less expensive too. After a long time a satisfying experience. Very tempting for a DFK but didn't allow and me too never interested in physical exposure.

Can share digits only to those who helped me in the past and a few other good brethren here. She told she will be here for two more days.

Absolute VFM.

HoneyHunt05
04-25-17, 02:40
4 K is ridiculous for somebody like Siri. She looks ok but her service is a hit or miss based on the timing of our visit and other customers. We all should keep a tab on the price so that she won't get more greedy.

Hello folks,

Thanks to Desi Punter, Baby Kuttu, Pepper1975 for all their contributions.

Was in an out most of the times, met very few in last 6-8 months. But could not update.

Sorry Friends.

My latest is this FR after a Longtime. Which most of it is already written.

But, my inputs.

Met Si. Sha. At Kukatpally after a Long drive following all the directions to her place. 2 days back.

Was thinking how she should be as she is not so impressive to talk over the phone and speaks only Telugu.

Surprised to see a Lovely well done Flat and safe place.

Neatly kept Bedroom.

Place- 9/10..

HoneyHunt05
04-25-17, 02:42
Why don't you try and write a review? We are all eyes for your review.

Anyone tried her? Appreciate Reviews.

HydStar
04-25-17, 03:22
Sir,

Please PM me the company name. I'll apply for the openings, even if it is an office boy job! .

Hi friends,

I have been away from monger since last couple of months as I found few new girls at work place who are quite open minded. So sex has been free and full of variety.

Anyway, once a monger always a monger. So I found this new girl who is typical Hyderabad Muslim. Around 22 years. Works in a spa. She has very innocent face and really nice boobs with big nipples. Initially she was not ready for extras but finally after couple of visits I was able to break her for HJ and TL. It was a really long HJ with lots of tit sucking and pussy rubbing (over cloths).

I am planning for FS soon just don't want to over pay or make her market sensation.

Ratings:

Eyes: 10/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (not too fair).

Rest of the figure 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

Cooperation level: 5/10 (need to melt her more).

Cheers.

Mirchi9
04-25-17, 03:29
Bro,

Surprise to know her price has gone up by 1 k already. Guys please keep the prices down.During my 2nd visit, she casually asked me 2 k more as a gift / tip.

That is when I saw her getting busy (courtesy this forum) and also greedy.

Only thing we can do now is to stop sharing her contact with others and keep it down to her existing customers.

Many have sent PMs about Siri and Siona (after my last FR). I can't reply to everyone, so I'll write something here.

You don't need a ref for Siona. Her number is open to all in locanto.

Good assets and well maintained personality but doesn't have the skin texture of NE / oriental gals. If you have ever banged a good looking NE / Thai / Chinese etc, you'll understand the difference.

I didn't do much except kissing and some squeezing down. After kiss I didn't like her somehow (maybe because she smelled / tasted fish) but her bottom was handful. Unfortunately I had time only for a snack, but not dinner.

Update of Thais: during my last month visit, one Thai gal told me that now they don't have any salaries and are asked to 'buy' their jobs.

Price would be 50 k-100 k for a 6 months period (price varies depending on location of spa). So, they survive only on extras.

The most protected 'T' charges 100 k from each woman. So, the extras prices are going up.

Just make sure you don't pay more for the greediness of a spa owner or LE.

Choriyan
04-25-17, 04:00
Why don't you try and write a review? We are all eyes for your review.Sure will do.

TimePass123
04-25-17, 07:23
Firstly never ever agree for any advance payment, like Paytm or Airtel money. Secondly see the bird and then pay only if you like her, else go back and call someone else. Try to pick someone close by, don't drive long distances. And check the number with truecaller. If it shows spam reports it is usually a fake SP trying to do fraud. If any ad on locanto has too much description it is usually a fake ad. And avoid ads by VCARESPA. They are a fraud.

TimePass123
04-25-17, 10:15
She is super high egoistic babe. Full nakhras. She needs money and will do anything, but acts as if she is a film star just to gain attention. She gave out her digits on many online forums. She will initially say only friendship nothing else. She is good looking and a small time model, would be a good experience if she can cooperate. But reviews say she is not great. She will suddenly call you once day to meet at some location usually Bhills, Pgutta and ask you to take her to some expensive joint. She just wants to hook onto rich guys to take care of her expenses and maybe long term relationship with some rich guy. She will first ask what car doubt have. But you ask for it she will agree and will initially quote high, but I know someone who did her for 3 k. She needs money and that's the basic finda. But reviews are bad they say she is like dead meat, no DFK, no BJ and please be gentle kinda stuff. Practically waste of time and money.

TimePass123
04-25-17, 11:35
Bro, could you please share the contact of Madhapur inde?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Delib
04-25-17, 13:10
Guys,

Shared contact of my recent FR and not sure who, but, someone messed up and said he got contact from a forum and when the reference. I gave is used she asked me to confirm. When I tried to do she started showing arrogant behavior and asked me for the number of person whom I referred and how I could share her details over internet.

Informed many times in PM not to disclose about forum but still.

AkashHot
04-25-17, 19:02
During my 2nd visit, she casually asked me 2 k more as a gift / tip.

That is when I saw her getting busy (courtesy this forum) and also greedy.

Only thing we can do now is to stop sharing her contact with others and keep it down to her existing customers.

Many have sent PMs about Siri and Siona (after my last FR). I can't reply to everyone, so I'll write something here.

You don't need a ref for Siona. Her number is open to all in locanto.

Good assets and well maintained personality but doesn't have the skin texture of NE / oriental gals. If you have ever banged a good looking NE / Thai / Chinese etc, you'll understand the difference.

I didn't do much except kissing and some squeezing down. After kiss I didn't like her somehow (maybe because she smelled / tasted fish) but her bottom was handful..Absolutely agree with you on first part brother. We all should stop sharing Ms Siri contact. We are making her another Rdka. I request to all seniors to stop sharing her contact and give her a break.

Price will come down then. I have seen this on other chicks. This really works.

PhilAndererer
04-25-17, 20:34
She is super high egoistic babe. Full nakhras. She needs money and will do anything, but acts as if she is a film star just to gain attention. She gave out her digits on many online forums. She will initially say only friendship nothing else. She is good looking and a small time model, would be a good experience if she can cooperate. But reviews say she is not great. She will suddenly call you once day to meet at some location usually Bhills, Pgutta and ask you to take her to some expensive joint. She just wants to hook onto rich guys to take care of her expenses and maybe long term relationship with some rich guy. She will first ask what car doubt have. But you ask for it she will agree and will initially quote high, but I know someone who did her for 3 k. She needs money and that's the basic finda. But reviews are bad they say she is like dead meat, no DFK, no BJ and please be gentle kinda stuff. Practically waste of time and money.LOL. I find her real side on phone itself. She tried to do some nakhras like "I have some conditions before meeting", then I asked what those were in a sarcastic manner. Then she got suspicious and asked me how I got her number. I said that I exchanged my GF number with hers from my friend. Then thinking that I might have known her (as my friend would say) traits, she hesitated to meet me and again tried to do some nakhras like I won't meet strangers etc. Then I got the feeling that she would ditch me by taking money or would do the deed at high prices. Moreover, in pics she looks like a low-class one who has a changeover. Then I bid adieu to her. Yes, absolute waste of time and money.

Peeper
04-25-17, 20:34
Can someone tell me who this is?

PrithviReddy
04-25-17, 22:01
Thanks for the guidance. I did the first two and learnt the hard way long time ago. Never pay any in advance and never go very far. If possible, get the girl to the room and kick her out if she isn't as described (warn her that you will do it to avoid nuisance in the hotel). Always meet the girl at the lobby or outside the hotel so that you can simply walk away if you don't like the girl.

Firstly never ever agree for any advance payment, like Paytm or Airtel money. Secondly see the bird and then pay only if you like her, else go back and call someone else. Try to pick someone close by, don't drive long distances. And check the number with truecaller. If it shows spam reports it is usually a fake SP trying to do fraud. If any ad on locanto has too much description it is usually a fake ad. And avoid ads by VCARESPA. They are a fraud.

BabyKutu
04-26-17, 02:34
She is super high egoistic babe. Full nakhras..Better goal posts available than her. Very very moody and a gold digger. Needs a sugar daddy to fulfill expenses and gadget fetish. I very casually asked her once if she needs anything as I was travelling, general question to gauge greed. I got big list. Its clear what she wants then.

BabyKutu
04-26-17, 02:35
Guys,

Shared contact of my recent FR and not sure who, but, someone messed up and said he got contact from a forum and when the reference. I gave is used she asked me to confirm. When I tried to do she started showing arrogant behavior and asked me for the number of person whom I referred and how I could share her details over internet.

Informed many times in PM not to disclose about forum but still.Stop SHaring Bro. Best way to keep sanity of the forum, yeah its going to hurt few genuine newbies but will help keep a check on the price exaggeration and also senseless gloating about the forum to the girls.

HoneyHunt05
04-26-17, 02:43
Looks like but not sure. But it is not advisable to post such pics in the open, could cause issues.

Can someone tell me who this is?

HoneyHunt05
04-26-17, 02:46
Totally agree bro. I have stopped sharing contacts to newbies because of such idiotic acts.

Stop SHaring Bro. Best way to keep sanity of the forum, yeah its going to hurt few genuine newbies but will help keep a check on the price exaggeration and also senseless gloating about the forum to the girls.

SmootheRaj
04-26-17, 03:38
It is and like one of our senior suggested not advisable for such pics.

Also like BK suggested kindly hold om sharing few contacts to keep check on all aspects.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Looks like but not sure. But it is not advisable to post such pics in the open, could cause issues.

Mirchi9
04-26-17, 05:08
Can someone tell me who this is?LOL. Possible but can't say for sure.

At least the bed and curtain match to some extent.

Mirchi9
04-26-17, 05:24
She is super high egoistic babe. Full nakhras. She needs money and will do anything, but acts as if she is a film star just to gain attention. She gave out her digits on many online forums. She will initially say only friendship nothing else. She is good looking and a small time model, would be a good experience if she can cooperate. But reviews say she is not great. She will suddenly call you once day to meet at some location usually Bhills, Pgutta and ask you to take her to some expensive joint. She just wants to hook onto rich guys to take care of her expenses and maybe long term relationship with some rich guy. She will first ask what car doubt have. But you ask for it she will agree and will initially quote high, but I know someone who did her for 3 k. She needs money and that's the basic finda. But reviews are bad they say she is like dead meat, no DFK, no BJ and please be gentle kinda stuff. Practically waste of time and money.Yeah. This is what I understood in 2nd meet and then avoided her.

Her profile is on locanto for more than 5 yrs. One of my friends later said that his elder cousin did her for no extra money 3 yrs back, when she was paid a small amount for a photoshoot for their small saree shop or something similar.

She must be 28 at least. Asked me what she would need to travel abroad (she never flew outside India). By her talk I could make 2 possibilities:

1. Either she wants me to take her out of India for a bang (which is useless as I would travel alone and bang local chicks over there).

2. She got some guy who might have promised to take her for a holiday out of India.

If he gets to bang her in Hyderabad, only with a promise then he's smart. If he really buys her a flight ticket, then he's an ass.

Mirchi9
04-26-17, 05:30
Greetings brothers, can anybody give me inputs regarding the C-lon Spa (ancient name of Sri Lanka) located in J hills? How are the chances of extras in that place.

Thanks.

Pinkfloydfan.All NE. No extras so far. However massage is good. You need to make friends to get extras from NEs.

AddictedClient
04-26-17, 07:15
Got these profiles from a trusted SP who operates in Kukatpally & SR Nagar.

Have any senior member tried.

Nrk999
04-26-17, 12:42
Will be in Vijaywada for two days. Any help on inde or a SP would be great.

Thanks.

NewtoHyd
04-26-17, 16:42
Thanks to a kind poster here for sharing this indie contact. She stays in why Guda / M Nagar area. She doesn't have a room, but has a friend who lends the room and also lends herself.

Damages 2. k including room. Safe place. The lady who lent the room is much hotter (something for another day). This gal is in her mid 20's, gal next door. No nakhras. Nice assets and she enjoys the foreplay a lot. DFK, breast worship, BJ. Lot of romancing. Not a time watcher. Looks are average but she doesn't pretend.

She does outcall too.

I found her to be really VFM for 2.5 k. You can't get any indie below 5 k. Only issue is scheduling as she needs to talk to the lady who lends the room.

She is well reviewed on this forum, many might have guessed by now.

Kbabmbam
04-26-17, 17:18
Thanks for the guidance. I did the first two and learnt the hard way long time ago. Never pay any in advance and never go very far. If possible, get the girl to the room and kick her out if she isn't as described (warn her that you will do it to avoid nuisance in the hotel). Always meet the girl at the lobby or outside the hotel so that you can simply walk away if you don't like the girl.Thanks bro, this is helpful for especially new mongers.

PardhuJoy
04-26-17, 18:14
Hi bro,

Its nice that you shared your experience with Ms S of P N. But because of few idiots rates are triggered high and newbies are missing her. Let us all together stop hiking of prices in Hyderabad. Please don't say that most of seniors are not sharing her contact. It would be glad if you can share it to some trustworthy at least. Courtesy Bro. Thanks a ton for your reviews and support and a Big Thanks to all senior mongers. In a couple of days I ll be activating my inbox.

4 K is ridiculous for somebody like Siri. She looks ok but her service is a hit or miss based on the timing of our visit and other customers. We all should keep a tab on the price so that she won't get more greedy.

Mirchi9
04-27-17, 05:08

Have any senior member tried.Almost in 2015 did the white saree one, Miss G (line in local language). 3 k for 2 pops. It must be max 4 k now.

Good personality but avg performance.

KumarMJ
04-27-17, 06:13
Can someone tell me who this is?Yes she is. Wondering how she agreed for a pic or video. Where did you get this.

TimePass123
04-27-17, 07:33
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

AddictedClient
04-27-17, 08:51
Thanks bro will keep in mind.

Almost in 2015 did the white saree one, Miss G (line in local language). 3 k for 2 pops. It must be max 4 k now.

Good personality but avg performance.

RajPru
04-27-17, 12:17
Hello people!

I have bought subscription long back and tried my best to explore in and out call. Everywhere mechanical stuff and even MP's as well couldn't get a single bird who is GFE and Cooperative where I can share to this forum wasted much time and money but no success, will be glad if any seniors can throw a light. I am not into MILF, so seniors if you can share any good indie contact will be thankful to you and will be noting down to not hike the price and will be polite as you people has referred.

Regards,

Newbie monger.

TimePass123
04-27-17, 13:05
Friends,

I need info about two things.

1. The Madhapur blog, is it worthwhile going ahead with this guy nightlife and what would be the right damage to agree. The bird pics aren't great but can give it a try.

2. Earlier I was a regular to this SP called murli who was for a long time at rhills wuden bridge (Hindi) and later moved to many locations like Smj'gda and bhills. Used to get good non local birds at low damage. He accepts calls only from known digits, he has my digits but I lost his. It would be a great help if anyone can give his digits.

RajPru
04-27-17, 16:58
Hello mongers!

It's been couple of months I have taken subscription and got few contacts from seniors but nothing worked out as they were busy or I was so. Will be not able to share anything so far. Almost on dry from couple of months nothing worked out for me MP's or SP's. As they are completely mechanical where I have been too. Requesting seniors and people who are been mongering here with good rep can throw some light on this newbie. Will be not able to share any as I haven't found any after wasting time and money as well. Will be glad if anyone can help me with GFE contacts can promise to help in future if I can. Last year it was good spell for me as I had been touch with couple of SPs and mps the quality is going worse where I have been regular.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Newbie monger.

Qswdefrg12
04-28-17, 11:13
Hey!

Been travelling like crazy and therefore hardly any time to update.

Last visited L Spa located at BH. Have been to their MPur branch before. Mpur branch is now closed and even the therapists of that branch are not available.

Was assigned Ms S a very average looking SI therapist. The massage as per SI standards was very good. A nice massage to the bum area without removing the dispo. Played with my nipples for sometime. Extras at 1. 5 k. TL+HJ. Overall a decent time. Might repeat if there are no other options available.

-Qs.

MRahul84
04-28-17, 11:18
Many brothers I think have tasted this food.

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.

Mahesh3056
04-28-17, 12:11
I visited my regular spa, I have been having FS at this spa from 3 months with one therapist named TT. Looks wise avg but she is full GFE.

Looks: typical Thai, short,30+.

Boobs: 7.5.

Pussy: 7.

Except anal and CIM open to most of them. I had my first reverse cowgirl experience, man she is good in this position, she is pro in wot position too.

Damages: counter charges: membership 10 k for 8 hrs.

For TT 3 k for 2 pops.

WIR: I'm a regular with her.

NewtoHyd
04-28-17, 15:34
Hey!

Been travelling like crazy and therefore hardly any time to update.

Last visited L Spa located at BH. Have been to their MPur branch before. Mpur branch is now closed and even the therapists of that branch are not available.

Was assigned Ms S a very average looking SI therapist. The massage as per SI standards was very good. A nice massage to the bum area without removing the dispo. Played with my nipples for sometime. Extras at 1. 5 k. TL+HJ. Overall a decent time. Might repeat if there are no other options available.

-Qs.I am glad you had a good time with this ugly therapist, but her name is a movie star to-be-wife of a big movie star son.

I took service from her few times, never paid more than 1 k. But each time she asks more. She is not worth. She gives good massage. There is another SI who is even worse. This place has gone down on standards after closing their mpur branch.

Jaishankararyan
04-28-17, 18:16
With all due respect, the birds look like village stuff brought to city with copious makeup.

Have any senior member tried.

Qswdefrg12
04-29-17, 02:56
I am glad you had a good time with this ugly therapist, but her name is a movie star to-be-wife of a big movie star son.

I took service from her few times, never paid more than 1 k. But each time she asks more. She is not worth. She gives good massage. There is another SI who is even worse. This place has gone down on standards after closing their mpur branch.Now, that you mentioned this. I paid counter as 1. 5 k used to pay 1. 2 k at Mpur but he didn't agree. Extras were at 1. 2 k.

Any idea where Ms A of M Pur branch is?

Qswdefrg12
04-29-17, 04:13

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Unable to PM you.

Kindly share her whereabouts.

Missed her last time she was here.

NeedChut
04-29-17, 05:18

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Bro,

Can you please share her contact details.

Thanks.

AddictedClient
04-29-17, 06:48
Ha ha LOL true bro.

With all due respect, the birds look like village stuff brought to city with copious makeup.

Nicks1985
04-29-17, 12:49
Can I get the details. Unablt o PM you.

Thanks.

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.

NeedChut
04-29-17, 12:50

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Can you please share her contact details?

Thanks.

KumarMJ
04-29-17, 16:38
From very long I have this contact. But didn't try yet. Any reviews about her. Digits end with 685.

She never respond on whatsapp?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NewtoHyd
04-29-17, 18:29
Now, that you mentioned this. I paid counter as 1. 5 k used to pay 1. 2 k at Mpur but he didn't agree. Extras were at 1. 2 k.

Any idea where Ms A of M Pur branch is?I pay counter 1.1 k and tip 0.6 k-1 k depending on the service. All the old birds left. Don't know where they are working now.

CoolWave97
04-30-17, 04:02
Hi guys,

Am from the Chennai Forum. In Hydbad for 2 days from Monday. Looking for any safe MP with extras. Will gladly reciprocate for Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Argento9
04-30-17, 04:11
I'm visiting Hyderabad for the next couple of days! Would appreciate if you could share the digits of the Indie with amazing teeth. PM me please.

I will reciprocate when you're visiting Bangalore.

Absolute VFM.

SmootheRaj
04-30-17, 04:23
Today I ready an article on a local newspaper that Hyderabad LE is coming with a strong legal set up and monitoring on spa with massages.

Looks like there is not going to be a huge clamp down but the number of spas might come down and also the ones operating will be monitored. Still most of you know how to get what you want.

Seniors any clarifications on this new law and monitoring by LE.

FunnGuy999
04-30-17, 05:52
4 K is ridiculous for somebody like Siri. She looks ok but her service is a hit or miss based on the timing of our visit and other customers. We all should keep a tab on the price so that she won't get more greedy.Hello friends,

I could see that there is lot of hue and cry about the charges related to Siri, that I have paid.

I later realized that, I have written wrongly and I have paid her only 3 k for sure.

So guys chill, I am an old monger to this Forum and always want to keep prices on check for all.

I agree to our dear friends / Seniors that they eventually become greedy if they see much traffic to them and hike the prices once they know there are 2-3 Sharks wanting to grab her at one time.

And this is what happens most of the times.

And mostly it is the new guys who end up bowing down to their Johnny, once they see there is a marginal increase in the amount by the fish.

So, lets be cautious while sharing numbers with fellow mongers by strictly instructing them not to increase the prices.

Lets, be safe, give safe at the same time easy on pockets.

Thanks and all the wishes guys.

EcstasyHyd
04-30-17, 16:23
I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. True for me too. It'll be a big turn off for me if teeth arent good.

EcstasyHyd
04-30-17, 16:30
Thank you fellow monger for the contact.

Not a looker. I would rate her 3 or 4. Nice GFE though. Damage: 2.5 K. Place is somewhat safe.

PingKing
04-30-17, 20:57
Hi friends,

Am going to Bangkok / Pattaya for few days next week.

Please suggest some good places for mongering.

Are there any FKK equivalents?

Thanks.

Nicks1985
05-01-17, 04:48
Any reviews on Poonam.

Regards,

Nicks.

BombaC
05-01-17, 11:37
Replied to your PM dude. Check inbox.Not worth trying this MP. Unless you are looking for some good msg.

BombaC
05-01-17, 11:39
Brethren,

This one in the pic has been peddled by SP's in the coastal town and is available in Hyderabad via some SP's in madhapur. Known through a friend also on ISG, one encounter resulted in possible HERPES infection.

This infection resulted in kissing and tonguing. Please avoid at all costs. I have spoken to all known SP's on this. The girl is in the process of getting herself checked for STD's. Will let you know.

Stay Safe and Bang Safe.Any update on this gal. Just got the profile from an agent.

Member #4526
05-01-17, 12:37
I love to know your experience and damage with veena, no ends with 599.

PhilAndererer
05-01-17, 13:13
After having three FS encounters with Indies in the previous week, I being paranoid didn't want to indulge in FS this time. Went to a spa near ICICI bank in Gbowli. Had been assigned to a NE girl, good looking and age of 28-30 years (no Thai girls available). After 15 minutes of good massage, I asked for extras. She asked me how much I had. After some negotiation went ahead with HJ + TL for 1.3 k. I even had dry humping in WOT in that amount. Her HJ was mind-blowing and lasted for 15 minutes. I kissed her, fondled her be. Overall, a nice experience.

BabyKutu
05-01-17, 13:27
Today I ready an article on a local newspaper that Hyderabad LE is coming with a strong legal set up and monitoring on spa with massages.

Looks like there is not going to be a huge clamp down but the number of spas might come down and also the ones operating will be monitored. Still most of you know how to get what you want.

Seniors any clarifications on this new law and monitoring by LE.Hey. AT & TDS are safe. Commissions agreed for this quarter.

Park & LT got hit by cops, these raids are common though but Park was a surprise, however ISG has made it very obvious with names on forum.

SP V and the are in and out. Rest is cool.

Will what's app you more details later PM today.

AbhiSingh
05-01-17, 14:49
Visitying your city beautiful, having nice biryani with appropriate masala.

Staying at daspalla madhavpur, can chage to lemon tree too.

Please share good indie contacts around.

Today tri sri for 3 k, nothing new. Same as explained in previous FRs.

But is a bit mechanical and too much traffic at her is causing more phone to ring.

Arthas Whisper
05-01-17, 18:23
Hello gentlemen,

Visiting Hyderabad from tomorrow through Saturday.

1. Would really love to have some references of Indies (but since my PM is not activated, yet, this may be a challenge).

2. Would instead be much obliged if senior members of Hyderabad can share some location pointers to some good MPs.

3. Also, have been in touch with an indie called Priya (last digits 008) - any feedback on her services and a fair price?

Will reciprocate all information shared with contacts in Kolkata and Delhi.

Thanks so much in advance.

Member #4526
05-02-17, 00:57
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a54781/elite-sex-party-london/

With today technology it's very hard to manage like these parties. Who is down for this?

SmootheRaj
05-02-17, 01:29
Thanks BK. I will ping later today been traveling and need some action for which need your help.

Hey. AT & TDS are safe. Commissions agreed for this quarter.

Park & LT got hit by cops, these raids are common though but Park was a surprise, however ISG has made it very obvious with names on forum.

SP V and the are in and out. Rest is cool.

Will what's app you more details later PM today.

BabyKutu
05-02-17, 03:26
Hello gentlemen,

Visiting Hyderabad from tomorrow through Saturday.

1. Would really love to have some references of Indies (but since my PM is not activated, yet, this may be a challenge).

Thanks so much in advance.Without PM it is difficult to share. Names or any memed references are risky.

BabyKutu
05-02-17, 03:27
Any update on this gal. Just got the profile from an agent.Stay Away. Reports are clear but it needs a secondary report for STD's to surface.

SmootheRaj
05-02-17, 04:30
Bro,

I tried to reply to your PM but looks it's clogged.

Hi.

I found a nuring aunty in Nallakunta. She is Lesbi & Bi. One more from erramanjil.

MmanMeesh
05-02-17, 08:30
Hi,

Would someone be able to give indie contacts in HiTech city / GBowli area. Would be in Hyderabad tomorrow. Have frequented only some spas around the area.

Can share some indies in BLR. Please inbox. Thanks.

Thanks,

Meesh.

BabyKutu
05-02-17, 15:26
I love to know your experience and damage with veena, no ends with 599.Nothing special about her or the experience. Mechanical and moody to the core.

Wham Bham and nothing else. No DFK / DATY or Foreplay.

Lucky1207
05-02-17, 23:08

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Yes, she looks delicious.

Vanquish23
05-03-17, 07:40
Yes, she looks delicious.Can you please share her contact. New to this forum. In Hyderabad for 2 days. Need contact of good MP. Staying near airport.

Can share contacts in Mumbai.

Vanquish23
05-03-17, 07:42
Yes, she looks delicious.Please PM digits.

Rider143
05-03-17, 09:39
Hello,

Was roaming Hyderabad on Friday, any spice is up there.

Thanks.

Vanquish23
05-03-17, 10:15
Yes, she looks delicious.Please PM digits.

Vanquish23
05-03-17, 10:16
Hey,

In Hyderabad for 2 days. Want to try the MP scene here staying near airport please share any leads.

In return can share details in Mumbai.

HunkyDory912
05-03-17, 11:09

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Last time around she had a place. This time she doesn't seem to have a place.

Maserati1990
05-03-17, 14:00
Been looking for a good MP since ages in Hyderabad but unable to find one. New to ISG. Please help out a brother and I will definitely reciprocate the love.

This is a nice FR to read. Any help with pointers for MPs. I visited famous MP which many people talk, but basically a indi (SI or NI) and unable to find any till. Now. I am planning to get subscription soon (can't do it due to some obligations?. But kindly help me with the info if anybody has and I will reciprocate the help.

AbhiSingh
05-03-17, 18:27
Visitying your city beautiful, having nice biryani with appropriate masala.

Staying at daspalla madhavpur, can chage to lemon tree too.

Please share good indie contacts around.

Today tri sri for 3 k, nothing new. Same as explained in previous FRs.

But is a bit mechanical and too much traffic at her is causing more phone to ring.Again back in town.

PhilAndererer
05-04-17, 09:12
Has anyone tried her? Quoting 3 k.

PhilAndererer
05-04-17, 09:15
Has anyone tried her? Quoting 3 k. Please share your review if anyone has experienced.

KarthikEnjoy
05-04-17, 09:15
Hi guys,

Anyone new to the site. Please PM me we will meet and get to know each other. I am from Madhapur. Software.

CooMan0311
05-04-17, 10:35
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rider143
05-04-17, 14:24
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rider143
05-04-17, 15:49
Hello guys,

Was contacted Sp on locan, sent me with these birds. Let me know if these birds are genuine and SP was OK to deal.

Thank you.

CheckMyName
05-04-17, 16:18
Has anyone tried www. Mass%urlreplacement0} for massages? How is it? Please PM.

RajPru
05-04-17, 16:46
Hello brothers,

Got in touch with Afro chick names pepper (Rebecca) with help of friend who is outside of ISG and fixed deed for this Sunday. Kindly let me know if any one has tried her or worth to take a time and little glimpse about the service would be great.

Regards,

Newbie monger.

AkashHot
05-04-17, 17:38
Just came back from my best ever trip so far in my life. Been there for 3 days. Not going to post detail FR. I will put that in the respective forum. I just wanted to let you guys know that I Just feel its so dry here in Hyderabad. Planning to quit my mongering in Hyderabad. Instead I will save the money and get one week trip a year. Each and every girl I chosen was VFM. Even sometimes, I felt they could have charged more compared to their looks and service. Tried soapy massage, one of the best experience in my life so far. But, again its a hit or miss, unless you find / know the right girl to choose. Guys who are going there, just one advice that please stay clean and fresh. I used to take bath after every deed and apply my costly perfume that I bought from BKK duty free. One girl, complained me that she thinks Indian really smalls a lot and she feels disgusted. I asked her how about myself. She said, I am okay, otherwise she would not have agreed to do with me. I am really amazed by seeing how these girls maintain themselves and stay clean and fresh. If you pay the right amount and little bit tips (as low as 100 be will work) and stay clean, that's the open secret of having fullest fun there. Also, some people really behave foolish and bargain in beach road. I heard a desi guy was bargaining with a beautiful girl for 400 be when she asked 1000 B. And there was a another who was asking him to bargain at 200 B. I don't know how these guys can behave so cheap, they just wanted to fuck them free, its was just 400 RS, if I convert to inr. Anyway, all I wanted to teell you guys, whoever is spending 15/20 k for model in Hyderabad, save your penny and go there and have fun for a week or so. Its heaven there. Anyone who is travelling, please feel free to PM me, I will be happy to help.

BareDevil
05-04-17, 18:25
Can fellow mongers guide to some action in Yadadri or Warangal. Pretty new to the forum and on office work at Jangoan. Please do share your contacts.

Kool Kid
05-04-17, 19:54
Hi guys,

I am from the Bangalore forum, will be in Hyderabad in Gachibowli area this week. Would be great if any any brother can share leads for Indies / SPs here (young ones or MPs with service).

Also any suggestions which is better to bring a girl for short time. Ella / Sheraton / Hyatt.

Thanks.

BahuBali2
05-05-17, 00:31
Hi seniors,

Appreciate if you can share digit of independent candidate.

FunLover2586
05-05-17, 01:51
Bro,

Clear your PM. Please share Tarnaka contact, I can reciprocate with BLR indies.

TIA.

Dear brethren,

Before moving to the US, I was a regular at a certain SP, lets call her Mrs J. She used to bring chicks from Vja. Most of them were great and I used to bang them at 1.5 K. She was happy with her existing ones and specifically asked me not to give her details. However, there was 1 particular bird Ms. S, who was simply out of this world when it comes to the act on the bed. I was so crazy for her that I banged her 10 times in a week. It was like she exactly knew my movements and knew how to make men crazy and last long.

Now I am back for a little while, went there. Miss S was there along with a MILF. Tried 3 some. The MILF gave a 10/10 blow job, sucked me dry. And had a session with my Sweetie S.

Scorecard:

Miss S:.

BabyKutu
05-05-17, 02:58
Hi guys,

I am from the Bangalore forum, will be in Hyderabad in Gachibowli area this week. Would be great if any any brother can share leads for Indies / SPs here (young ones or MPs with service).

Also any suggestions which is better to bring a girl for short time. Ella / Sheraton / Hyatt.

Thanks.None of the above are girl friendly. Sheraton especially monitors corridor movements very very minutely.

Mirchi9
05-05-17, 02:59
Hello guys,

Was contacted Sp on locan, sent me with these birds. Let me know if these birds are genuine and SP was OK to deal.

Thank you.Blue one is with an old time SP. I guess she's shared among SPs.

Bird is genuine. SP: depends on how much he quotes (I think he'll quote 7 k+ which includes place and his cut).

BabyKutu
05-05-17, 03:50
Hello guys,

Thank you.6 K range tops but real worth is 5 K.

SP's are ok but refuse part payment upfront. At least one of the SP's pimping her has this habit of persuading for a part payment in the pretext of booking her appointment. Resist all pressure tactics.

Rider143
05-05-17, 04:41
6 K range tops but real worth is 5 K.

SP's are ok but refuse part payment upfront. At least one of the SP's pimping her has this habit of persuading for a part payment in the pretext of booking her appointment. Resist all pressure tactics.
Blue one is with an old time SP. I guess she's shared among SPs.

Bird is genuine. SP: depends on how much he quotes (I think he'll quote 7 k+ which includes place and his cut).Thank you for the informative and valuable inputs, I have sent a private message with SP details. Kindly reply if that was genuine.

Thank you!

Matricks
05-05-17, 06:35
Hi Senior mongers,

New to Hyderabad forum. Was active in Blore. Can share a few digits of indies at blore. Please share indie details if any in Hyderabad. Would be sure to reciprocate always.

LilJohnny
05-05-17, 09:08
Guys,

I am from Mumbai, and in Hyderabad today 5th and 6th. Would appreciate if you can help with coordinates and reference for a spa with extras. Am based at Attapur but can travel to any of the surrounding areas or popular city locations.

Looking for a spa, it's name location and the therapist to ask for. Don't mind spending a good looking short and fair type therapist. Would be great if you can help, my PM is also active. Happy to share Mumbai contacts.

RaveeBC
05-05-17, 13:43
Guys,

If any of you met this MILF by the name.

Sandhya from Sannath nagar area.

Please share your exp with her as I am planning.

To visit her soon.

At least let me know whether good or bad to visit.

I don't have photo to attach.

IndianIdol
05-05-17, 13:55
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad tonite. Sorry for the last minute request but would be glad if the seniors around could share a few numbers of SP or independents.

Needless to say will reciprocate in my terrain whenever you need any help.

Cheers!

Vedanta
05-05-17, 14:18
Hi guys,

Just landed in Hyderabad again staying in Gachibowli area. Are there any good MPs here which offers extras.

Please PM me some MP info.

Will try indies if they have their own place.

Thanks.

AkashHot
05-05-17, 18:21
Just came back from my best ever trip so far in my life. Been there for 3 days. Not going to post detail FR. I will put that in the respective forum. I just wanted to let you guys know that I Just feel its so dry here in Hyderabad. Planning to quit my mongering in Hyderabad. Instead I will save the money and get one week trip a year. Each and every girl I chosen was VFM. Even sometimes, I felt they could have charged more compared to their looks and service. Tried soapy massage, one of the best experience in my life so far. But, again its a hit or miss, unless you find / know the right girl to choose. Guys who are going there, just one advice that please stay clean and fresh. I used to take bath after every deed and apply my costly perfume that I bought from BKK duty free. One girl, complained me that she thinks Indian really smalls a lot and she feels disgusted. I asked her how about myself. She said, I am okay, otherwise she would not have agreed to do with me. I am really amazed by seeing how these girls maintain themselves and stay clean and fresh. If you pay the right amount and little bit tips (as low as 100 be will work) and stay clean, that's the open secret of having fullest fun there. Also, some people really behave foolish and bargain in beach road. I heard a desi guy was bargaining with a beautiful girl for 400 be when she asked 1000 B. And there was a another who was asking him to bargain at 200 B. I don't know how these guys can behave so cheap, they just wanted to fuck them free, its was just 400 RS, if I convert to inr. Anyway, all I wanted to teell you guys, whoever is spending 15/20 k for model in Hyderabad, save your penny and go there and have fun for a week or so. Its heaven there. Anyone who is travelling, please feel free to PM me, I will be happy to help.I am getting lot of PMs just for the expenses. So, I thought I would just put it here:

Flight Ticket: 13 k INR, to and fro.

Hotel in Pattaya: 6.5 k for 2. 5 days (you may get far cheaper if you go little far from walking street).

Visa on Arrival: 1200 Bhatt (1000+200 tax).

Bangkok to Pattaya: 120 Bhat (Public Bus while going from BKK to Pattaya) + 1500 bhatt (Cab from Pattaya to BKK).

Per Day expense for fun: 6000 Bhatt (you will get cheap girl from Beach Road in Pattaya 800/1000 Bhat for short term and 2000/3000 Bhat for long term based on girls).

Per Day Food Expense: 800-1000 Bhatt (based on your taste of restaurant, I mainly used MacD).

Srigiri
05-06-17, 10:10
Been to M spa near Mpur and Gbowli, good SP, massage OK.

Member #4526
05-06-17, 20:12
Nothing special about her or the experience. Mechanical and moody to the core.

Wham Bham and nothing else. No DFK / DATY or Foreplay.If you do not mind, can you share your damage and how good looking she is in person?

MaheshBabu1234
05-06-17, 20:39
Hi guys,

Any one has idea on if Sreemukhi is available for the Services. My budget is around 10 k to 30 k for ST or complete night. Please PM me if you have some contacts of her. I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance and play safe guys.

FrankyJames
05-07-17, 10:12
Hi there,

Is there any locations I can buy Hindi porn DVDs in Hyderabad?

Yes I would like porn in Hindi language.

NaniNaresh
05-07-17, 11:58
As per my information, sree mukhi is busy with ramcharan and other top actors.

hi guys,

any one has idea on if sreemukhi is available for the services. My budget is around 10 k to 30 k for st or complete night. Please pm me if you have some contacts of her. I can reciprocate with contacts in bangalore.

Thanks in advance and play safe guys.

Vedanta
05-07-17, 13:38
Hi guys,

Wanted to get feel of hyb so started at this M spa which has been reviewed a few times here.

Place is quite poor quality. It wasn't up to the standard. There was mattress on floor instead of massage table. Got assigned to the a Thai lady named and* too much makeup, small boobs, good ass.

Gave clear hints for extras. Offered HJ and Top Half for 1.5 k. Took it.

Damage,

Spa 2100.

Extras 1500.

Total Damage 3600.

Will I go again? Nope.

Would like to try Indies preferably with their own place. Please PM if you have recommendations. Just here for a week.

Thanks.

Kool Kid
05-07-17, 17:31
Hey,

Thanks a ton dude, had dropped you a PM, do check.

None of the above are girl friendly. Sheraton especially monitors corridor movements very very minutely.

MaheshBabu1234
05-07-17, 19:03
As per my information, sree mukhi is busy with ramcharan and other top actors.Hi bro,

Can you please pm me if you have any other TV anchor or actress contacts.

Cenator369
05-07-17, 22:24
First of all a big thanks to Ecstasyhyd bro for sharing the contact of Sashi. I was in touch with her for the past 1 week in wa, told her I'll be coming in Sunday evening. After finishing my work, I called her at 7 pm and told I was in my way to reach her. She directed me to a place near ysfgda where I met her. As per the previous FRs she was rated well except in her looks. But I found OK with the looks. We took a cab to her friends place near the AG colony, which I found hygienic and safe. After a bit of conversation she started speaking dirtily which I liked, then took of our clothes had a long DFK and started the deed in missionary, switched to doggy and finished in cowgirl. Overall good GFE.

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 8.

DFK- 9.

GFE- completely.

Damages- 3 k / shot.

WIR-Yes, I Am planning another session next week.

Overall a good GFE worth trying.

Kiran426
05-08-17, 06:04
Has anyone recently contacted indie Lahari (Jubilee Hills) ? No response from numbers ending 510 and 792 after last Dec. If anyone has successfully contacted her after Dec 2016, please let me know. Thanks.

RahulMe
05-08-17, 07:30
Is this the Shashi who comes in youtube hot videos? Please clarify. If so please share her contact with reference.

MmanMeesh
05-08-17, 08:38
Since I was not able to garner any contacts in this short time frame and since Johnny was hell bent on an experience. I went in to this spa near ICICI bank at Gbowli.

Took and NB coupon for 1300 for 45 mnts and reached the place. The guy at the counter said there is a girl named "border" in hind there. He suggested that I should take 75 mts from NB. He said I could extend for Rs 500. I said it depends on how she treats me.

To the deed, Mrs S appeared to be a clean lady around 30. Started speaking in Hindi and to be honest this is the first SI I am trying a MP. It was a pleasant change to converse in Hindi. She spoke of her life, early marriage, current husband, etc. I kept complimenting her figure, hands, etc.

20 minutes into the deed she pulled the dispo down and gave a good massage and even ticking with her fingers. I asked her that I need an FS with her, which she flatly denied. BJ request was also turned down, saying she does not even do to her hubby. Had religious reasons. She said she could give me HJ + topless at 3 k. Negotiated and agreed for 2 k. Initially she did not let me kiss her. Sucked her tits (small ones) for good 10 mts and she was moaning and handing both her tits alternatively for me to suck. Licked her all over and she planted a deep kiss to me. I rubbed her pussy over the clothes and she widened her legs. Continued for 5 mts and she moaned and stopped me at her climax. She played around with Johnny and gave a good HJ. She laid down beside me and I came on her while sucking her tits.

We cleaned up kissed her good bye and left.

GFE- 7/10.

Boobs- 6/10 - I prefer bigger tits.

HJ- 8/10.

WIR may be.

Would love to meet indie next time. , bit saturated with spas. Any kind soul please PM me some contacts.

Happy & safe mongering friends.

Thanks.

Meesh.

Hi,

Would someone be able to give indie contacts in HiTech city / GBowli area. Would be in Hyderabad tomorrow. Have frequented only some spas around the area.

Can share some indies in BLR. Please inbox. Thanks.

Thanks,

Meesh.

KumarMJ
05-08-17, 08:39
Has anyone recently contacted indie Lahari (Jubilee Hills) ? No response from numbers ending 510 and 792 after last Dec. If anyone has successfully contacted her after Dec 2016, please let me know. Thanks.Is she the same Lahari working for TV serials and movies?

AbhayAgarwal2
05-08-17, 11:27
Hello guys,

Got these Chicks from an SP. Quotes 12 k need suggestions as I'm a newbie. Also need to know whether it's fake or real, has anyone had a hit wit her.

PapilonInSpire
05-08-17, 13:13
Gautam bro had shared an indie contact couple of months back. When I contacted this Indie for a 3 sum in April 1st week, was informed only her friend is available.

She told she was pregnant and will not participate.

I could not meet Indies friend on the pre-determined date as it was a Sunday and all ATM's in the city were dry.

Indie was in touch over WA and one day teased her that I had a fetish for pregnant woman. She tells that she is 8 months pregnant and invited me with a condition that I would be gentle.

In the last week of April, I decide to meet and leave from Paradise to Mpet Rly station. It was scary looking at the neighborhood, was having secondary thoughts to.

Cancel this meet but was coaxed to meet up. I reach this Aslam ki galli and there she is in a white salwar with a big stomach. Was nervous and asked if I could do.

Only 1 shot but was rejected. This act of the indie was a damper.

Started with kissing, undressed, BBJ for a minute and rushed to missionary position. Had to take care not to bang hard, then shifted to WOT and completed the deed.

In less than 5 minutes.

Damages: 6 k+1 k (Room).

The experience would have been better had the location been in a better place.

Looks: 6/10.

WIR: Indie would be on ML for atleast 6 months. Will decide after that.

I would not be sharing the contact no. As the indie is about to deliver.

Cenator369
05-08-17, 15:41
Is this the Shashi who comes in youtube hot videos? Please clarify. If so please share her contact with reference.No she is not the Sashi as discussed in the forum.

NewtoHyd
05-08-17, 16:47
Has anyone recently contacted indie Lahari (Jubilee Hills) ? No response from numbers ending 510 and 792 after last Dec. If anyone has successfully contacted her after Dec 2016, please let me know. Thanks.She changes the phone number frequently to avoid some idiots. However she will contact you if she feels you are a preferred customer. Don't worry dude there are enough birds in the city.

NewtoHyd
05-08-17, 16:50
Is this the Shashi who comes in youtube hot videos? Please clarify. If so please share her contact with reference.No. She is different. Let's be discreet with indies and respect their identity. PM me if you really want.

Rajnrn
05-08-17, 17:26
There is tons of Porn in all possible languages on the internet. Just google it and you'll be spoilt for choice.

Hi there,

Is there any locations I can buy Hindi porn DVDs in Hyderabad?

Yes I would like porn in Hindi language.

Mirchi9
05-08-17, 18:38
She told she was pregnant and will not participate.....Boring woman. Unless she shares contact of her good looking cousin (name starts with H and mean beauty in urdu). I don't have that contact. This lady only brings other woman and protects them (or you from directly contacting them in future).

Did a 4 some with her (when she was 6 months preg) and 2 of her friends.

Looks wise all are 5-6/10. But 2 other friends were on scale of 8-9/10 at cooperation level.

Later tried her good looking cousin and then stopped responding to original lady's messages.

She must have delivered today or maybe tomorrow. When last spoke, she said that she'll be back in action after Sept.-Oct.

AkashHot
05-08-17, 19:20
Hi guys,

Wanted to get feel of hyb so started at this M spa which has been reviewed a few times here.

Place is quite poor quality. It wasn't up to the standard. There was mattress on floor instead of massage table. Got assigned to the a Thai lady named and* too much makeup, small boobs, good ass.

Gave clear hints for extras. Offered HJ and Top Half for 1.5 k. Took it.

Damage,

Spa 2100.

Extras 1500.

Total Damage 3600.

Will I go again? Nope.

Would like to try Indies preferably with their own place. Please PM if you have recommendations. Just here for a week.

Thanks.Bro,

Looking at the damages and the hype, I am loosing interest in spa / MP day by day, specially after coming from Pattaya. We don't get 10% of what we get in pattaya, but still we are paying these thai therapist a huge amount just for HJ and TL which does not make sense at all. A simple calculation would help you: 800 Bhat you get 1 HR massage and FS which is eventually 1600 RS. But here we are paying them 2 k or 1.5 k just for HJ!

Kiran426
05-08-17, 19:40
Yes, she used to act in serials.

Is she the same Lahari working for TV serials and movies?

Kbabmbam
05-08-17, 19:55
Shashi used to take 2 k or 2.5 k. Now its 3 k. Please don't raise the rates.

Keep it under 3 k at least.

First of all a big thanks to Ecstasyhyd bro for sharing the contact of Sashi. I was in touch with her for the past 1 week in wa, told her I'll be coming in Sunday evening. After finishing my work, I called her at 7 pm and told I was in my way to reach her. She directed me to a place near ysfgda where I met her. As per the previous FRs she was rated well except in her looks. But I found OK with the looks. We took a cab to her friends place near the AG colony, which I found hygienic and safe. After a bit of conversation she started speaking dirtily which I liked, then took of our clothes had a long DFK and started the deed in missionary, switched to doggy and finished in cowgirl. Overall good GFE..

Ginge
05-08-17, 20:18
Yes, she used to act in serials.Hello bro, let me know is she the girl you are speaking about? Regards.

BabyKutu
05-08-17, 20:48
Is she the same Lahari working for TV serials and movies?She changed her number and she does not do ST now. She is into LT and chooses her clientele.

50 K upwards. Last I heard was this.

BabyKutu
05-08-17, 20:50
Hello guys,

Got these Chicks from an SP. Quotes 12 k need suggestions as I'm a newbie. Also need to know whether it's fake or real, has anyone had a hit wit her.Rushed and not worth even 4 K an hour.

12 K is too much.

Rider143
05-09-17, 05:26
First FR,

After getting help from our fellow mongers Babykittu and Mirchi9 was headed towards blue chick. SP was directed me to Mpur and then to the flat. Looks wise chick was okay, we had missionary style. The services are rushed. Overall I will rate 6/10 on satisfactory level.

It is better to go with indie rather than sp.

NaniNaresh
05-09-17, 08:12
I Used Lahari 3 Yr Back 3 times with 7 K for Shot. In that time she was acting daily serials. She Said me, she would like to marry with US guy.

She was given good service with BBJ. Up coming actors also in her client list that time.

She changed her number and she does not do ST now. She is into LT and chooses her clientele.

50 K upwards. Last I heard was this.

Chahyd
05-09-17, 08:42
I would like to thank ABS1199 for help with the spa and the therapist.

I visited this spa before, after a fellow member talked about getting waxing done, and had an average experience then. Since the report by ABS, I revisited this place to check out the new therapists.

Tried a different therapist, as the therapist recommended was on leave.

The therapist was good looking and had a great rack on her.

The usual questions of were you here before etc were the beginning of a good time.

We had a common person whom we were not fond of and we hit it off and it ended with her feeding me those tits.

The rest was zing zing.

The place is empty most of the time. But the staff can get loud.

Spa: Decent. Small rooms but attached shower.

Therapist: good looking. Tummy but big tits.

Damages: 2000 + 1500 (I didn't negotiate. A thai therapist charges 2000 just for wanking me).

WIR: yes. More therapists in store.

Never asked for FS as I know the sound will carry.

- S.

ABS1199
05-09-17, 13:06
Hi buddy,

Great FR.

I must have shared this contact with atleast 10-15 people and none of them ever came back with FR.

Good to see that you had fun.

Cheers.

I would like to thank ABS1199 for help with the spa and the therapist.

I visited this spa before, after a fellow member talked about getting waxing done, and had an average experience then. Since the report by ABS, I revisited this place to check out the new therapists.

Tried a different therapist, as the therapist recommended was on leave.

The therapist was good looking and had a great rack on her.

The usual questions of were you here before etc were the beginning of a good time..

NewtoHyd
05-09-17, 17:15
Hi buddy,

Great FR.

I must have shared this contact with atleast 10-15 people and none of them ever came back with FR.

Good to see that you had fun.

Cheers.ABS,

After you have provided the details, I called the spa twice and the lady owner talked in harsh tone the moment I asked if the therapist you have mentioned is there, she told she has fired her. Then I suspected this place is genuine and we don't get extra and dropped the idea of going there. Also I felt 2 k counter fee is high for a 'unknown' unisex spa where mostly its legit.

Bestie29
05-09-17, 19:56
I am new to the forum.

Had been reading some nice fre.

Can anybody help with good contacts.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

HydMong
05-10-17, 00:08
Bro, could you please ping me her cousin name, I had same exp of what you said, if you have her cousin no or name please share it, want to try

Boring woman. Unless she shares contact of her good looking cousin (name starts with H and mean beauty in urdu). I don't have that contact. This lady only brings other woman and protects them (or you from directly contacting them in future).

Did a 4 some with her (when she was 6 months preg) and 2 of her friends.

Looks wise all are 5-6/10. But 2 other friends were on scale of 8-9/10 at cooperation level.

Later tried her good looking cousin and then stopped responding to original lady's messages.

She must have delivered today or maybe tomorrow. When last spoke, she said that she'll be back in action after Sept.-Oct..

Chahyd
05-10-17, 03:44
ABS,

After you have provided the details, I called the spa twice and the lady owner talked in harsh tone the moment I asked if the therapist you have mentioned is there, she told she has fired her. Then I suspected this place is genuine and we don't get extra and dropped the idea of going there. Also I felt 2 k counter fee is high for a 'unknown' unisex spa where mostly its legit.The counter lady is super rude and loud.

I guess it depends on how you play it.

I called and asked the first time around and she said not here and why only her etc. I called back from a different number the following day and said want a massage. Got lucky.

But yet the counter is expensive and she won't budge.

Kiran426
05-10-17, 05:09
Not this girl. She was about 6/10 on looks, a good GFE and had a comfortable and safe nest near the bakery in JH.

Thanks.

Hello bro, let me know is she the girl you are speaking about? Regards.

Qswdefrg12
05-10-17, 08:44
The counter lady is super rude and loud.

I guess it depends on how you play it.

I called and asked the first time around and she said not here and why only her etc. I called back from a different number the following day and said want a massage. Got lucky.

But yet the counter is expensive and she won't budge.When I visited that place I said that last time I was offered a discount so got the same therapy at 1600/.

Made a couple of basic mistakes. Took the appointment a day before and confirmed the therapist as well. On the day of the appointment did not reconfirm the therapist availability (mistake 1). Reached the place and again did not reconfirm therapist after paying (mistake 2). A girl comes in and on asking her name I realise that she is not the one I asked for. Anyways went ahead. She was a bit playful but didn't feel like taking extras from her. Will visit again in a few days. Lets see how things pan out.

Ittiam
05-10-17, 09:58
Had a good time with Sashi. Took me to a place in Yousufguda which looked safe. Coming to the deed. Though she is not very attractive looking she does make it up with her GF attitude. Her racks are specially worth mentioning. Played and squeezed them to my heartfelt. Nice rimming and BBJ too. Took her in missionary and cowgirl position. And she is really tight. Overall enjoyable. The only con was that the place did not have any A/C, so you will have to sweat it out.

Damage: 2.5 k.

WIR: place is far off, so only as the last resort.

Ittiam
05-10-17, 10:00
Can anyone suggest a decent GF friendly hotel or accommodation for taking out this Rose gal, who happens to be in the city. She does not have any place this time. Will appreciate the gesture.

Regards.

Ittiam
05-10-17, 10:15
A new MP has come up in Secunderabad area. Interested mongers may message me for contact and location info.

Metso
05-10-17, 11:49
Hello guys,

Got these Chicks from an SP. Quotes 12 k need suggestions as I'm a newbie. Also need to know whether it's fake or real, has anyone had a hit wit her.Looks like these pics are gathered from the internet. Very hard to be true.

Janam007
05-10-17, 16:02
Once in a week, I prefer to go to Spa for Massage with extras. So looks for different spas.

Wanted to try one spa in Richpet, above a school. Talked to therapist cum receptionist. Deal set for 1800/ which is expensive.

Hard bargain.

One therapist came, but asked for a change. As She attended me earlier.

Reception therapist came and speaks in local language belongs to Vizag. Massage not that much worth but OK OK.

She initially told only relaxation avbl. Later quoted high rates like in Thai spas. Touch over T-Shirt 100- and from inside 2000.

Massage was also professional. No bum massage no good feeling. I settled for HJ for Rs. 500. It was mechanical. Didn't liked the way she was doing. No GF experience. They quote more rates but don't offer much.

I disappointed and returned. Not going to visit again.

Total damage- 1800 +500.

Please suggest GF spas in Hyderabad. & also how to pay safely for PM subscription.

KumarMJ
05-10-17, 17:23
Is this the Shashi who comes in youtube hot videos? Please clarify. If so please share her contact with reference.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=252809&d=1483025008

Bro,

She is sashi. A but darker and leaner now. No way near as in pic.

DigiBoy99
05-11-17, 07:16
Hi bro,

Please ping her number me to [Email address deleted by Admin] I will reciprocate with dsnr contact.

Thanks a Zillion to DesiPunter bro for sharing the currently in demand MILF from P. Nagar. I had a wonderful experience with her. After getting her number, Called her up for an appointment and she said she was not available for next 2 days as she was out of city. Once back she pinged me on whatsapp and asked me to come to her place. I travelled to P. Nagar, place was quite easy to locate and in a safe residential area. I Was awestruck after seeing her, never met a Telugu MILF who is so good looking, she reminded me of a character artist (Surekha Vani) who acts in telugu movies. Once in, started chit chat, later got rid of our clothes, she is a healthy MILF with pinkish nipples (a little saggy boobs), was very clean down under. Was open to DFK, BBJ but not interested in WOT, always insists for missionary which is not to my liking. But overall a good experience..EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TeddyHyd
05-11-17, 09:26
Bro,

Please share the contact and location. PM is active.

Play safe,

TeddyHyd.

A new MP has come up in Secunderabad area. Interested mongers may message me for contact and location info.

AkashMal
05-11-17, 10:38
Hi guys,

I'm traveling to Hyderabad and staying around gachibowli area. I have gone thru few post and found M spa above pizza hut & A spa near ICICI bank and Gbowli area where I can expect extras. Please help which one where I get extra for sure or any other place than I have mentioned which I should try.

Please send me private msg if you can.

Thnks.

BabyKutu
05-11-17, 18:45
Hi guys,

Thnks.Check PM Bro. Enjoy.

Doniv
05-11-17, 22:53
Planning for a massage this weekend in Madhapur / Gachibowli area, please guide me when we can get some extras.

NaniNaresh
05-12-17, 06:24
She is not Shasi.

Is this the Shashi who comes in youtube hot videos? Please clarify. If so please share her contact with reference.

AddictedClient
05-12-17, 07:56
OK guys after years of mongering here's my first FR. Feeling excited! I do not know myself!

Last week was out for work and finished my meetings by afternoon. Johnny was up and about to get excited to monger but I guess the mind sucks to control the temptation.

So being a genius member of booking.com searched the nearby hotels and found a great deal on the lakeside near Necklace road MMTS. You guys can relate to which hotel I'm talking about.

Now comes the hard part, should I book or go back to home and shag. Johnny did not agree so he was convincing me that the trusted SP operates in the same area so no need to worry about the girl for the night. So went ahead booked the room, checked in around 4 pm and I have to appreciate the receptionist to get me an upgrade to lakeside view room which was awesome.

Settled in, called up the SP and asked to provide the pictures of birds available for the night. I was surprised to know that two of the birds who are non Indian are staying at the same hotel and are ready provide service. But Johnny needs a challenge as its too easy to pursue. In the meantime I have come to know that the hotel has the best nightclub in town and often stays till late.

So by now I have decided I needed an GFE experience and called up the SP to let him know my interests. He sent me a profile and the bird is from Mumbai. Instantly liked her to be a GFE for the night.

Agreed for 12 K till next day afternoon the best SP could offer. I think mongering in Hyderabad is going way upwards and even though I'm regular to my SP he is reluctant to cut down the cost.

Anyways bird got delivered by an auto at 9 pm on the main road and we both started walking towards the hotel, Acted normal and told her to be normal during the walk of Shame. She got over excited and hyper and told me that how much she loved the hotel and the discotheque. Asked her if she was here before and she said that she stayed here through her first SP and used to operate from there. Got bit relieved now as I know now this is what exactly I'm looking for.

So went in room, did I quick mish and ready to rock the dance floor. No hassles and entry free to get in as we are already staying in the hotel. Now comes the fun part, Man the way she moves, I particularly like a girl if she smokes and drinks which was what she is exactly doing and johnny was up seeing that. Ultimate GFE and it was all down to tequilas, dance, fags, kisses in the corner, grabbing her ass in the dark, hugging and what not. And this happened to an extent where I realized it's 1 Pm and needed to act quickly as I'm running out of time.

Went back to room and ordered dinner. She could not wait till the food comes and asks me to come over to give her a ride. In fact she came up with a hot idea which was needed at that time as we were both drunk and high. She filled the bathtub with water and by the time I had a smoke she was up and ready in the bath tub naked waiting for me to which I was taken aback and immediately got into the tub with her.

Stretched our legs in the opposite direction so that we can huddle kiss and squeeze the boobs which were very soft on a rating to 8/10. Always reminding me that we have entire night and go slow. So the time finally came and I put on my protection, don't know if it's water proof though but again didn't have to time to think but by that time already she was sitting on top of me. Had a wild fuck until all the water splashed out of bathtub and the room became a mess because of the splatter.

Finished in tat position and then comes the timely arrival of dinner. Both of us had our dinner and went to bed sleep like hell. Woke up at 9 am and she was still asleep while I was having my morning coffee.

What followed when she woke up was one more session and lunch together and she left by 3 pm. Gave a tip of 1 K to her. House keeping came and I could feel he is cursing me from inside due to the mess we have created. All the carpets near by washroom are dead wet.

Also guys she have me her personal number as she is returning back to Mumbai. Promised me to meet any time if I'm there with her friends for a drink. Just smiled and said OK.

Checked out at 4 pm got the benefit of late check out for being a genius member.

Looks: 7/10 pic attached.

GFE: Could not rate as it was more than I expected.

Boobs: Firm and soft 9/10.

Apologies for any missed moments and will try to improve further for my upcoming FR's. Cheers bros.

AddictedClient
05-12-17, 07:58
Got these pics from SP's last week.

Appreciate your feedback if I'm on to cling or not miss a bird.

AddictedClient
05-12-17, 08:17
Hi bro,

Was travelling from Siddipet yesterday and I remember about pragnapur on this forum so decided to check out the scene.

So OK reached around 4 pm to this junction and started scouting around. Could not find any action and it was too hot to do this. Decided to lay over for a while and saw a one and only A/C restaurant and bar on the highway side. Had a bud and got out by 5.30 pm. Sun was settling down and I decided this is the time to unravel the hidden secrets of pragnapur.

As I was driving by own car I decided it's best for myself to leave all the valuables in my car except for a change of 1 K just in case if I found any action. So parked my car near the junction where the Highway police patrol activity is more. This is just to keep my car and valuables safe.

Looked out for an auto and checked only if the driver only is available for private talk. Found one and asked him that I needed to go the red light area. He has asked me if I'm there before and I told a straight lie on his face that I was here with a friend of mine couple of times and he has ditched me today. Somehow he believed my made up story and agreed to take me to the place. Charges are 300 for the trip although a bit high I agreed as my real intention was to find out the place. He has given me instructions to not carry extra cash etc etc and informed me since this is a local auto they will know you are familiar with this place. I had expected this from him and said OK to whatever info he was giving. Soon he became friends and was talking about SW and all.

The myth to break here is that the red light area is not by itself in Pragnapur. We traveled almost 8 kms to a village which starts by the name are. M and you can see the sign board pointing towards left side into the village. So many girls of all types and aunties as soon as we entered.

Selected one for 400 bucks which was dead cheap and though it's a village the girls and aunties look on a scale of up to 5/10 not bad for a rural area.

What followed was a quick session of one round and got back by the same auto as agreed earlier. Got into my car and drove of to Hyderabad.

Please note: Check the LE activity before entering into the village as the auto guy has warned me that sometimes there is a raid.

Also he has given me his number so that he can assist me whenever I'm there. Also offered me to take siddipet for birds there.

Bro,

Based on your hints, I have been there today scouting through the route you mentioned but couldn't find any. The entire stretch was empty with petty roadside vendors here and there. Nothing more than that was there. Do you have any contact details or any POC's whom we can contact and directly get the work done? If yes, kindly share the contact details over PM.

Thank you.

TimePass123
05-12-17, 11:54
Went to this rundown old MP at A-pet. At the reception was a young beautiful girl and she mentioned the cost as 1500 for massage and called two NE girls for me to select. Both were not great, Tried to figure out which one had bigger boos, both had tiny ones, but I had to select one. While giving money to the reception girl she touched my hand so I went ahead touched her hand again in the shake hand mode and said you have soft hands, why don't you do the massage. She laughed and said I don't know how to massage hence I can't do. She was really great but no luck.

Room had curtains only and a poor looking wooden massage table with a cotton mattress. Once inside I asked the NE girl if she would give FS, she didn't agree so I changed to dispo and lied down on the COT. Good thing about the girl was she was smiling and bubbly all the time. All through the massage I was praising her body, her boos, waist, bums, face, lips etc. I asked if she was married she asked why do you want to know, I said you are beautiful (I lied) so must be having a BF at least. She was smiling so I pulled down my dispo and displayed my Johnny, she was giggling and said put it inside. I said poor johnny is feeling lonely and needs company. She moved to my head side and started massaging my chest and in the process rubbed my face with her boos, (MP girls do this is as a hint for extras) she did this for a good 2 minutes. I pulled her hand to my johnny and told her to massage there. She asked for 300. I agreed and said I can pay more for a BBJ, but she didn't agree. She started the HJ but didn't let me touch her and told me to finish off fast. I said for me to cum fast I had to touch and see. So she let me pull her shirt up open her bra and let me suck her boobs, she had tiny ones but did the job, then I rubbed between her legs over her pants. She started enjoying it and I was enjoying too. After some time it was happy ending for me. After shower I asked her for a kiss on my cheek and she let me kiss her cheek too and said you are a funny man. I asked if she will give FS or BBJ next time, she said no. As I always say, it's in our hands to make any experience good or bad. Else it would have been a wasted experience.

Girls looks: 6/10.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 9/10.

Place: 5/10.

Damages:

Massage 1500.

HJ - 300.

Tip-100.

Overall a good deal.

Srigiri
05-12-17, 17:21
Browsing over google found website on the 3rd page of google looking for call girls in Hyderabad, called the number.

And asked for the information. A guy answered the phone and he asked about the basic information.

And sent me info regarding girl.

Charges: 15000 per shot and 2 hours.

Accommodation: self.

Is it genuine as I am new to mongering.

I have been to many spas for extras and I want to.

Take next step.

Please help.

AkashHot
05-12-17, 17:45
Looks: 7/10 pic attached.

GFE: Could not rate as it was more than I expected.

Boobs: Firm and soft 9/10.

Apologies for any missed moments and will try to improve further for my upcoming FR's. Cheers bros.You just nailed her brother! Keep going.

Vicky Hyd
05-12-17, 18:11
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.

GlobalTurkey
05-12-17, 20:58
Hi,

I am a monger from Bangalore visiting Hyderabad. Came across this profile of a couple from north offering 3 sum and 1-1. They have a lot of ads on loc. Number ending with 189. Has anyone tried them?

Cheers GT.

BabyKutu
05-12-17, 21:00
OK guys after years of mongering here's my first FR. Feeling excited! I do not know myself!

Apologies for any missed moments and will try to improve further for my upcoming FR's. Cheers bros.Way to go Bro! After a long time an FR has been so enticing.

Keep at it and stay Safe.

Binmbb
05-12-17, 22:33
Bro,

How much did you pay and was BBBJ nd DFK in the service?

Last week was out for work and finished my meetings by afternoon. Johnny was up and about to get excited to monger but I guess the mind sucks to control the temptation.

So being a genius member of booking.com searched the nearby hotels and found a great deal on the lakeside near Necklace road MMTS. You guys can relate to which hotel I'm talking about.

Now comes the hard part, should I book or go back to home and shag. Johnny did not agree so he was convincing me that the trusted SP operates in the same area so no need to worry about the girl for the night. So went ahead booked the room, checked in around 4 pm and I have to appreciate the receptionist to get me an upgrade to lakeside view room which was awesome.

Settled in, called up the SP and asked to provide the pictures of birds available for the night. I was surprised to know that two of the birds who are non Indian are staying at the same hotel and are ready provide service. But Johnny needs a challenge as its too easy to pursue. In the meantime I have come to know that the hotel has the best nightclub in town and often stays till late.

So by now I have decided I needed an GFE experience and called up the SP to let him know my interests. He sent me a profile and the bird is from Mumbai. Instantly liked her to be a GFE for the night.

Agreed for 12 K till next day afternoon the best SP could offer. I think mongering in Hyderabad is going way upwards and even though I'm regular to my SP he is reluctant to cut down the cost...

KumarMJ
05-13-17, 03:24
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.Mate,

I met her an year ago and she goes by name madhu. From mpur. It is shocking to see her reduce the price.

When I met her. It was strict one hour for 5 k. Behavior wise not much GFE. She was perfect with her assets then. Recently I saw her at Manjeera mall and she gained weight. Any way her old number is not working and I don't have her new contact number. Anyway good luck.

SmootheRaj
05-13-17, 04:36
Looks like a perfect night out like most of us want and the gal looks good. Way to go and nice FR tat you shared!

So by now I have decided I needed an GFE experience and called up the SP to let him know my interests. He sent me a profile and the bird is from Mumbai. Instantly liked her to be a GFE for the night...

LoveMe72
05-13-17, 05:20
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.The girl is good the place she has is very bad take her only if you have place.

DesiPunter
05-13-17, 05:51
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.Goddamn. She is the girl who used to be pimped by her boy friend in Jubilee hills off road number 10. Old timers know who I am referring to. They dropped out if the radar since a year or so and there was news of the boyfriend cheating some clients. She is fat but gives very good BBBJ. I have been to her twice in the past only for the BBBJ. I've also written an FR about her here.

Is she on her own now or still pimped by her boyfriend? Can you PM me her number?

AddictedClient
05-13-17, 06:00
Hey bro,

As mentioned in the post the damages were 12 K.

Now I do not know if I was lucky or she was high as she offered both.

During the cuddling and kissing (DFK) period in the bath tub we were so hot that she has advised me to spread and raise my legs by lifting myself using the edges of the tub. Then on she gave wet BBBJ and same vice versa I did it with her.

Thanks for reminding the missed moment. Bro cheers.

Bro,

How much did you pay and was BBBJ nd DFK in the service?

TimePass123
05-13-17, 06:06
The couple offers on Locanto are mostly fake asking you to deposit money in advance. Tread carefully.

Hi,

I am a monger from Bangalore visiting Hyderabad. Came across this profile of a couple from north offering 3 sum and 1-1. They have a lot of ads on loc. Number ending with 189. Has anyone tried them?

Cheers GT.

Desparad
05-13-17, 07:08
So, tried this recently opened Spa run by an already existing Spa elsewhere, based on inputs from a fellow Forum member, so first things first, thanks a lot my friend!

The Location.

So as the title of the review goes, this is a newly opened Spa, about a month old. Located in the old part of Hyderabad which has a lot of History attached to it. Though the locality is the area mentioned, however the actual colony name is a pretty famous one among the original Hyderabadis. The colony houses a number of commercial establishments belonging to people who migrated from various parts of India and settled in Hyderabad, and of course this area is very close to two popular landmarks of Hyderabad. One a very famous super specialty Hospital and secondly an iconic Restaurant.

The Actual Spa.

Moving on to the actual place, the Spa space can be rated 'meets expectation' type. Enough privacy with sliding doors (Just about enough), attached washrooms (A typical local Spa washroom), Centralized AC (Not sure if it matters to a few), easy to spot from outside, average sized therapy table with a mattress (Just enough for you and the therapist). One big back drop with the management is since this is a newly opened Spa, they are yet to learn to stick to appointments and managing the crowd. In spite of calling the Spa well in advance and reserving a time slot, I had to wait for almost 35 precious minutes since they accommodated a last minute slot to someone local and very known to them.

The Setting up of the stage.

There were only two therapists with three spa rooms at my discretion. Both therapists are South Indian. They claimed they had three but due to last minute uninformed leaves by the staff, they had to rope in these two therapists on temporary basis. I generally do not take chances with South Indian therapists, I always insist I hand pick and select from the lot. So as per my demand, asked the therapists to be presented, selected one therapist whose name literally means question mark when translated to one of the oldest languages in our Indian History. The other therapist was very average type with no real sex appeal from any angle. Paid upfront at the counter with sizable discount after negotiations.

The Actual Deed.

So, was shown the way towards an average sized therapy room. Since the said Spa is a new one, the looks and the ambiance are good enough. (Good enough). Do not visualize a Thai Spa now. No live music, no mood enhancing lighting, no candles, no pleasant atmosphere. But just about the atmosphere enough to make sure you have a spa experience for not more than 45 minutes. The therapy started. Lots of hints of extras. Spoke to my heart's content to the therapist, my way of dealing with people and making sure we are on friendly terms irrespective of the ending. Therapist was a married aunt material with killer looks. Got to know she will be there working only for two to three days since she is working in another Spa located in another part of Hyderabad, a part which has developed like crazy over the past Decade and which is the reason why Hyderabad is shining across the Nation. Noted the Spa name and the details (Extra combo offer). 45 Minutes massage, with massage ending in just 25 minutes flat. Allotted the remaining 20 minutes solely to satisfy my one weeks frustration filled with client pressures, idiotic Hyderabad traffic, Irritating social scenarios and what all I could recollect. 20 minutes of custom made session which included BBBJ, Batin and Jack Shack. My thing was done, cleaned up, took the average kind of shower to wash off the cream and got out of the spa as fast as I could.

The Advice.

I do not know how long these two therapists stick here. My therapist the Telugu killer looks one, told me she shall be leaving tomorrow itself since she is not being treated well at this Spa unlike the main spa where she works. The other therapist is average on looks, however one might try her out of desperation or out of lack of luster for beauty. Overall the pricing at the Spa, the ambiance of the Spa, the facilities at the Spa, the therapist behavior and the managements way of dealing with the things at the Spa, all can be summed up to a 2.8/5. A desperate one time visit if you are in the area..

Be safe, do safe.

K.

Desparad
05-13-17, 07:18
Am not quite sure if he has all the collection available, however from the lot you have attached, the one which I am showing back to you is worth the money. I had a chance to dig this mine some time back and was quite impressed with her.

Be safe, do safe.

K.

Appreciate your feedback if I'm on to cling or not miss a bird.

NewtoHyd
05-13-17, 13:56
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.Isn't she same gal as pat of the notorious JH couple, if its same be careful. Lot of health issues. Also lot of mongers were cheated by her BF.

ABS1199
05-13-17, 15:36
Hi friends,

I got a chance to try miss are who is here from Delhi. Charges were quite high 5 k per shot. But the service was quite good. BBJ and relaxed service.

She doesn't have a place so charges of hotel add up to the expense.

I tried her last year when she came for short trip. She has changed since then. Age is catching up on her.

Total ratings:

Boobs: 7.

GFE: 8.

Time watcher: no.

WIR: no as it is boring to pay that much for her.

Cheers ABS1199.

Vicky Hyd
05-13-17, 17:38
Goddamn. She is the girl who used to be pimped by her boy friend in Jubilee hills off road number 10. Old timers know who I am referring to. They dropped out if the radar since a year or so and there was news of the boyfriend cheating some clients. She is fat but gives very good BBBJ. I have been to her twice in the past only for the BBBJ. I've also written an FR about her here.

Is she on her own now or still pimped by her boyfriend? Can you PM me her number?She hasn't shared contact. She said she will share if I confirm meeting with time. And I don't know who is chatting. We are just chatting now no voice. And sorry, I don't have PM.

ChrisKanes
05-13-17, 21:32

Appreciate your feedback if I'm on to cling or not miss a bird.Tried the chic in the last pic (yellow saree) a while back. Looks a lot more aged in person not bad though fair and curvy says she's a Rajput. She's a smoker so a turn off if your a nonsmoker. Has good BBJ skills and isn't a time watcher. Gets involved in the act. Didn't try DFK as I'm not into that. Open to all except anal which she says she does but only when she's drunk can try your luck. Overall a good fuck.

ABS1199
05-14-17, 02:04
Hi friends,

Wanted to check you all regarding old traditional game called as "Hunting". Are there any pubs in Hyderabad where we can find chicks who like free booze and food with return as favor?

I know it sounds no so interesting to most of us but actually speaking I feel very bored every time I am with an Indy or massage girl. They and I know what is going to happen and how it is going to happen. There is no mystery. I am sure of us like to get the feel of Chase and Win, and there is no better place than pubs for that.

So let me know if you are a pub hopper or a hunter. I will be good to get pointers from you all along with the stories.

Cheers.

ABS1199.

GrafOrlok
05-14-17, 06:11
Dear fellow mongers,

Any input on the attached is appreciated. Quoting 5 k per shot.

GrafOrlok
05-14-17, 06:26
All,

I am a longtime member, but first time FR.

Had a run-in with a girl by name Neha from Mumbai. Got the contact through an SP who operates in JHills. Whole experience was awesome, the girl was very much into it, which was a big turn on for me. All normal services were on offer, but covered. Started with gentle touches and hugs & kisses and an extended foreplay. By the time clothes came off, she was all wet and johnny was salivating at that sight. She had a nice body, soft but suckable boobs with nice areolas. She was begging for me to suck on them and twist them with my fingers. Finished with a nice long final deed and she too came during the act. Finally she gave me her number, asked me to contact when in Mumbai. Damages were 4 k for one shot. (Prices have gone up my friends!

Face: 7.

Pussy: 8.

Member #4483
05-14-17, 07:03
Hi seniors,

I have in touch with one SP who is working from Konda. I have service once from him. Now when I asked about serial actress he says that he can be provide. But he is telling. I need to send 50% advance so that the manger of that girl will confirm the date. I want suggestion from seniors like Babykuttu and others. Can I trust that guy?. Or you have any previous experience like this? He is asking 2 to 3 hours work around 30 k and 60-70 k for night.

If you have any such type of contacts please share. I can spend up to 1 lac.

Thanks.

NaniNaresh
05-14-17, 08:05
Can Any One Suggest, GFE Hotels In Hyderabad.

NaniNaresh
05-14-17, 08:07
Her Name is Anni. Independent MILF. I used her 7 k for two sessions.

Dear fellow mongers,

FunAtWork
05-14-17, 09:21
Hi,

This is Kinky.

New to Hyderabad and just bought the subscription.

As a person, I only go to select few Indies. I choose them and then repeat them.

It enables me to get better and better services from them.

Am a bong and have some Bong details of Kolkata, if you need. All along I have been there only!

To all members and Senior members:

Can you share the details of indies, I will reciprocate when you require the same!!

DesiPunter, Ecstasyhyd, BabyKutu, reading a lot and liking your helping nature!

Please help me out also. Let me assure you I will be there at your side when you require the same!

Thanks to all members in advance!

Cheers and happy mongering!

FunAtWork
05-14-17, 09:24
Her Name is Anni. Independent MILF. I used her 7 k for two sessions.Hi,

Can you please share the details! PM activated.

BabyKutu
05-14-17, 10:31
Hi seniors,

I have in touch with one SP who is working from Konda. I have service once from him. Now when I asked about serial actress he says that he can be provide. But he is telling. I need to send 50% advance so that the manger of that girl will confirm the date. I want suggestion from seniors like Babykuttu and others. Can I trust that guy?. Or you have any previous experience like this? He is asking 2 to 3 hours work around 30 k and 60-70 k for night.

Thanks.NO Bro avoid, you will be conned into giving more sums of money. Check PM.

TimePass123
05-14-17, 13:42
I agree with senior member Babykuttu. Never pay advance without seeing the bird in person and only pay when she is ready for the session.

Hi seniors,

Thanks.

WannaDate11
05-15-17, 03:06
Hi buddy,

Can you please PM me her digits please.

Thanks.

Hi friends,

I got a chance to try miss are who is here from Delhi. Charges were quite high 5 k per shot. But the service was quite good. BBJ and relaxed service.

She doesn't have a place so charges of hotel add up to the expense.

I tried her last year when she came for short trip. She has changed since then. Age is catching up on her.

Total ratings:

Time watcher: no.

WIR: no as it is boring to pay that much for her.

Cheers ABS1199.

WannaDate11
05-15-17, 03:10
Bro,

Please share SP number. My PM is active.

All,

I am a longtime member, but first time FR.

Had a run-in with a girl by name Neha from Mumbai. Got the contact through an SP who operates in JHills. Whole experience was awesome, the girl was very much into it, which was a big turn on for me. All normal services were on offer, but covered. Started with gentle touches and hugs & kisses and an extended foreplay. By the time clothes came off, she was all wet and johnny was salivating at that sight. She had a nice body, soft but suckable boobs with nice areolas. She was begging for me to suck on them and twist them with my fingers. Finished with a nice long final deed and she too came during the act. Finally she gave me her number, asked me to contact when in Mumbai. Damages were 4 k for one shot. (Prices have gone up my friends!

Face: 7.

Pussy: 8.

Desparad
05-15-17, 05:15
Hi there,

Must agree with the other members who have already voiced their opinion towards your situation. No matter how trusted the SP can be, if there is huge sum of money involved, always advisable to tread with caution and be patient enough to let go off that offer and wait for a better one with no risk of whatsoever involved.

Having said that I used to have a very efficient liaison who used to fetch me good stuff from the modelling field. I stopped using these FS a few years back, only Spa is my space now. Shall try to get in touch with him and if he is still active, shall PM you the details.

Be safe, do safe.

K.

Hi seniors,

Thanks.

AddictedClient
05-15-17, 07:30
Please clear your PM.

I agree with you bro, she is not worth for 3 k.

Akrt6543
05-15-17, 09:41
Hello to all monger brothers of Hyderabad,

Visiting Hyderabad for a day, and staying over at Somajiguda. Has the place got any good MPs or SPs or is it any good for indies to travel in?

Only Pankaj
05-15-17, 11:00
Looking to spend few hours or a night with a gal. Any help would be very welcome.

Can share Bangalore details in return.

Only Pankaj
05-15-17, 11:06
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.Any help would be appreciated. Don't want to go through the online pimps route.

Can share few contacts of Bangalore if interested.

Loveyv
05-15-17, 14:51
Wow that's some nostalgia brought in, rewind the forum five six years for reports on Sheoyt aka Kajol aka Vamp in Hyderabad and Chennai.

Dear fellow mongers,

Desparad
05-15-17, 16:45
Hi there,

I tried to text you the details but I do not see the option to PM you. Are you sure you took the subscription!? PM me and get in touch to get the details.

Be Safe, Do Safe.

K.

Looking to spend few hours or a night with a gal. Any help would be very welcome.

Can share Bangalore details in return.

CherrysIrish69
05-15-17, 17:45
Hi Seniors,

Planning to visit AT spa tomorrow. Can someone suggest which branch is good for extras. Any particular therapist. Please PM me.

SannyLove143
05-15-17, 19:57
Guys,

Did anyone try Shivani? Got pic from a SP, I never took birds from him. Will not go ahead unless someone here approves.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

VenkataSwamy
05-16-17, 01:25
Hello brothers,

Any experience with this lady? Please do share your experience.

Member #4768
05-16-17, 03:56
Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.

TheBliss
05-16-17, 06:35
Guys,

Did anyone try Shivani? Got pic from a SP, I never took birds from him. Will not go ahead unless someone here approves.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.Hi Sanny,

Tried her one. At that time she is with the SP maintains Blog, near Kavu. Hills, Almost 6 months back. Later pics published in blog and ads in back page but she is not Available.

When comes to girl hmmm so so type. Not bad and not too good.

Height is the asset to her.

Upper part little bit saggy.

Bit tummy also.

Covered BJ and Ready for FK but I am not interested.

Willing to please but time minded.

4 k for shot.

If got the pics from same SP that I mentioned above cross check she is available or Not.

Regards,

Thebliss.

TimePass123
05-16-17, 07:04
One SP on locant with her pics asked for advance payment and I immediately backed off. Check the SP's number on true caller if a particular number has many spam reports then you have to deal carefully.

Guys,

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
05-16-17, 09:38
Hi Seniors,

Planning to visit AT spa tomorrow. Can someone suggest which branch is good for extras. Any particular therapist. Please PM me.BH. Always the best.

Scorpio25
05-16-17, 10:48
Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.Clear your inbox so that I can send PM.

Cenator369
05-16-17, 10:56
Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.Looks hot, your PM is full. Share the digits.

TheBliss
05-16-17, 15:14
Guys,

Much appreciated.

Thanks.Hi Sanny,

Tried her long time back. Might be 5 to 6 months back.

At that time She is with SP had a blog and as well as pots ad with her name in back page (Kavu hills).

Later same ad continued but she is not there.

So So girl. Not Bad and Not too good.

Height is her Plus point.

Upper bit saggy and had bit tummy.

Covered BJ and FK is available but I am not interested.

Willing to please. But time checker (Common for ST with SP's).

Spent 4 k for ST.

If you got the profile from the same SP mentioned above, Have a cross check with him as she is there or not.

Regards,

TheBliss.

DallasCharms12
05-16-17, 18:06
Hi,

I am a longtime reader, but this is my first FR. I have recently visited the ever popular above Pizza Hut spa. I have been fairly regular here and they usually give me the NB prices. Asked for a Thai, and got a short one from the lineup (don't remember her name, sorry! Went into the room with the bed and it also had a door.

The massage was above average, and the dispo was removed very quickly for a decent bum massage. Out came the question about the extras. I asked for TL + 2 HJ shots. Negotiated to 1.5 K. What followed later were two HJ shots with a recovery of 15 minutes in between. Great experience.

Damages: 1.5 + 1.5.

Not sure if I want to repeat, as it is this only one provider available always.

I would like to request some experts in the forum to point me to some independents (preferably HW type and mature).

This is a great forum and look forward to more FR's in future.

Cheers.

Dallas.

Dev13
05-16-17, 18:20
Guys,

Much appreciated.

Thanks.I don't normally promote girls with SP. But my experience with Shivani has been exceptionally good.

Talkative, gets you into the mood and full GFE. She is not money minded.

SmootheRaj
05-16-17, 19:02
Check my FR in Jan. Does the best please. I tried her with Madhapur nit lif SP. Everything on menu. Top little saggy but overall good. 4 k I paid then but can bargain depending on the SP.

Guys,

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

SannyLove143
05-16-17, 19:22
Thanks Bliss. You saved my day.

Hi Sanny,

Tried her long time back. Might be 5 to 6 months back.

At that time She is with SP had a blog and as well as pots ad with her name in back page (Kavu hills).

Later same ad continued but she is not there.

So So girl. Not Bad and Not too good.

Height is her Plus point.

Upper bit saggy and had bit tummy..

SannyLove143
05-16-17, 19:24
Thanks Timepass. Appreciate your input.

One SP on locant with her pics asked for advance payment and I immediately backed off. Check the SP's number on true caller if a particular number has many spam reports then you have to deal carefully.

TheBliss
05-17-17, 14:03
Dear friends,

Hi to all, explored many MPs but felt like share this one because never experienced like this b4 r. So went to MP AT had some posts in our forum recently. Based on our forum posts want to hit it once. So made a call and fix the slot. Before going there my intention is get decent massage and good finish in the end. Hmm the MP ambiance is not up to the mark at all. I opted deep tissue even though Thai is cheap. That to opted for 90 min and paid 3.5 k so that I can get decent mass for 70 to 75 min and 15 min for extras. I said to the receptionist, assign me the best skilled one. After 5 min receptionist guided inside and show the therapist. Hmmmm gosh she is Thai and not a great looker at all (please not criticizing her) 2/10 for looks. Convincing myself as oh. Need good massage right. Because normally Thai therapist have good massage skills (at least 7/10 up to my experience). Been in 2 foreign states for 4 years.

Here comes the treatment part. I suggested to receptionist 30 min Thai stretches and 60 min deep tissue. So expecting the same. Changed and lay down. She entered and stared with legs. One good thing is she can communicate in english. Had a bit of chat. First 2 min the pressure is 4/10. Thinking my self, OK just started an goes up slowly. But my bad slowly going down min by min. Then I thought want to change the therapist by calling receptionist. But seeing the ambiance and the front desk, thought no use. After 7 to 8 min I asked her how long she is working as therapist and answer is 5 years ha ha ha shared a self smile. She popped a question do I take massage regular and I said yes monthly twice as habituated when I am abroad. Then the pressure went to 6/10 suddenly for 2 min. She shifted from legs to backbone. Again pressure 4/10. Trust me the massage is like she is applying powder or checking my skin. After pressing my back bone part for 2 min, reached bum and pulled the dispo 40% , massaged bum. But no naughty or sings of extras. Even I am not interested with her. Given couple of Thai starches for legs for 2 min. Left the dispo like that only. Around 20 min done. Massage score 4/10. I decided not to tempt at all for extras.

Now She taken oil started applying on my legs. Now things started. Applied oil on opened bum part also. With in less than 5 min completed 2 legs. Quite surprise. Is this the deep tissue I opted for. Hmmm. I think she waited for my response when applying oil on my opened bum part. But no reactions from my side. She started applying oil on my back by sitting on my open bum part. My junior started small reflections but controlled my self to the core. She finished with in 2 min with my back. Suddenly she removed my entire dispo to my surprise. Started applying oil to entire bum part. You guys got me right I didn't speak a little word out. She massaged there more that 5 min, more time than entire back. At this point my heart taken upper hand than my brain slightly. After that She asked me to turn over. No words exchange even now also.

Started applying oil for my front side of legs and keep on touching my junior. Now my heart wins 80% over my brain. But the massage and pressure is 3/10. With 5 min she is done with my legs and reached to my upper body. Applied oil and massaged for 5 to 6 min. Utilized this chance. Now brain win 70 % over my heart. By seeing this she immediately shifted to ground floor ha ha Served there for 2 min and immediately asked me you want extras. Hmm what to do. Heart already overtaken. I said menu please. She said 2.5 k for HJ and Top access. I said I want only HJ and I will give 1 k. She said 1. 5 k, HJ and remove her top. Normally I am bit shy to bargain and said ok. Take money from Jeans, I had only 2 K. Given to her and asked 500 back. She said for that 500 I will give FK. Oh no (Normally I don't go for FK with outers) I said no to that offer. Once payment done she started the rest. Her intention is to make it as soon as possible. With in 3 to 4 min done. Showered Taken Change because I taken slot for 90 min, she done it less than 60 min.

That's the Story guys. Shared this as I am bit confused. I will give two options. Which one you guys choose. Massage for 90 min package.

1) Decent massage for 70 min and sensual touches with ending for 10 min (3000 + 1500) 4500.

2) Below par massage for 30 to 40 min and Sensual touches with ending for 30 min (3500 + 1500) 5000.

This kind of experience is first time in Hyderabad. Normally I encountered many 1 option kind experiences in Hyderabad. Outside territory its a diff scenario Massage and extras up to the mark.

Thanks,

TheBliss.

ABS1199
05-17-17, 15:12
Hi all,

Last I know she was with madhapur sp number ending with 601.

If anybody knows her number or current sp handling her please PM.

Cheers.

ABS1199
05-17-17, 15:29
Hi,

Let me know if any of you have tried below birds.

Cheers.

ABS1199.

ABS1199
05-17-17, 15:34
Buddy,

You paid too much. Why don't you use nearby or little app? Save some buck there. Second point thais are bloody greedy nowadays. Don't give more than 1 k for HJ TL.

My two cents.

Cheers.

Dear friends,

Hi to all, explored many MPs but felt like share this one because never experienced like this b4 r. So went to MP AT had some posts in our forum recently. Based on our forum posts want to hit it once. So made a call and fix the slot. Before going there my intention is get decent massage and good finish in the end. Hmm the MP ambiance is not up to the mark at all. I opted deep tissue even though Thai is cheap. That to opted for 90 min and paid 3.5 k so that I can get decent mass for 70 to 75 min and 15 min for extras. I said to the receptionist, assign me the best skilled one. After 5 min receptionist guided inside and show the therapist. Hmmmm gosh she is Thai and not a great looker at all (please not criticizing her) 2/10 for looks. Convincing myself as oh. Need good massage right. Because normally Thai therapist have good massage skills (at least 7/10 up to my experience). Been in 2 foreign states for 4 years.

Here comes the treatment part. I suggested to receptionist 30 min Thai stretches and 60 min deep tissue. So expecting the same. Changed and lay down. She entered and stared with legs. One good thing is she can communicate in english. Had a bit of chat. First 2 min the pressure is 4/10. Thinking my self, OK just started an goes up slowly. But my bad slowly going down min by min. Then I thought want to change the therapist by calling receptionist. But seeing the ambiance and the front desk, thought no use. After 7 to 8 min I asked her how long she is working as therapist and answer is 5 years ha ha ha shared a self smile. She popped a question do I take massage regular and I said yes monthly twice as habituated when I am abroad. Then the pressure went to 6/10 suddenly for 2 min. She shifted from legs to backbone. Again pressure 4/10. Trust me the massage is like she is applying powder or checking my skin. After pressing my back bone part for 2 min, reached bum and pulled the dispo 40% , massaged bum. But no naughty or sings of extras. Even I am not interested with her. Given couple of Thai starches for legs for 2 min. Left the dispo like that only..

ABS1199
05-17-17, 15:43
Single alphabet name.

Bought nearby coupon. Got thai therapist assigned.

Same stuff like average massage and question of extras in the end. She was asking for 1.5 k for just HJ and 2 k for HJ TL.

I refused as I think adding a few more bucks we can get FS.

Stop entertaining old leftover thai ladies who are being dumped to us. There should be some quality.

Cheers.

TheBliss
05-18-17, 00:59
Buddy,

You paid too much. Why don't you use nearby or little app? Save some buck there. Second point thais are bloody greedy nowadays. Don't give more than 1 k for HJ TL.

My two cents.

Cheers.Hi ABS,

Deep tissue is not under promo bro, only for Thai in NearBuy. Didn't check little app before going.

I agree with your point on Thai therapist.

PowerStroke54
05-18-17, 05:05
Hello guys,

I had been of the grid for quite sometime, and it is indeed good to be back. Had gone for Nepal and Bhutan tour.

I wish if you guys could help me with couple of Inde contact. I shall reciprocate in an instant and it would provide me with a great start.

Thanks.

Ricky0
05-18-17, 05:44
Hello everyone,

Moving back to Hyderabad after almost 4 years, going to live near lb. Nagar and nagole area.

At first I was scared how is going to be has there been a lot of change, etc. Was looking around different site and need up here I wish I new about this forum a long time ago when ever I was visiting would have a better time. Its good to know am not alone in Hyderabad.

Would be very help full if you could help sharing some indie contact near me, I have a few contacts but don't know if they are working but I will return the favor.

New on this forum open for any advice and pricing rules honestly keeping the price low will benefit us all, please PM me.

Thank you.

BabyKutu
05-18-17, 05:47
Hi,

Let me know if any of you have tried below birds.

Cheers.

ABS1199.Bro,

1st PIC. Time watcher, smokes.

2nd pic. Smells and rushes big time, has the tendency to turn off lights.

3rd PIC. Moody but good in bed, depends on how her brain is on that day, avoid post lunch siesta.

4th Pic. Wham bham. No frills.

BabyKutu
05-18-17, 05:49
Single alphabet name.

Bought nearby coupon. Got thai therapist assigned.

Same stuff like average massage and question of extras in the end. She was asking for 1.5 k for just HJ and 2 k for HJ TL.

I refused as I think adding a few more bucks we can get FS.

Stop entertaining old leftover thai ladies who are being dumped to us. There should be some quality.

Cheers.Price hike is too much, my recent rip back home was a shocker, best save and go to BKK.

Desparad
05-18-17, 07:19
True to its words in every sense I got an experience worth 90 minutes which reminded me of the above quote. Before we can start off with the formality, a special mention about the weather. What a summer we are having this time around. Hyderabad has literally become a barbecue over the past two days, and it is expected to remain this way for the coming three to four days, so please tread with care and caution when venturing out during the day.

After an exhausting couple of hectic work loaded days, I was longing for a good massage. I opened my contacts list, went through the bible of Spa's and finally decided to give my once very regular Spa a visit. I personally like this Spa for a couple of reasons, firstly the owner and secondly the quality of the service you get here. (Professional / Unprofessional).

So without wasting much time about the useless things, let's start off the with the actual stuff which matters!

The Actual Spa.

The Spa has earned a lot of reputation over the past few years as a very good and professional Spa with a decent setup and with a couple of branches in new part of Hyderabad. There have already been a few handful number of reviews on this Spa and the type of idiotic professionalism one gets back in return when someone during a high goes there expecting some action. Just for the sake of clarifying and to make sure your brains do not go into over burn mode, this is not a Thai spa, this is a typical Indian Spa run by NE therapists well trained in what they do. Facilities. Decent sized rooms with doors, no attached washrooms but it seems alright after having taken the service, adequate privacy, sufficient light setting for a Spa, good music for ears. The management is very good when it comes to managing appointments. Quick and smart. At least the branch which I always visit.

The Setting up of the stage.

So like I mentioned, I used to visit this Spa long time back on a very regular basis and this made me move closer with the Owner of the Spa and which opened the flood gates of ecstasy. About an year ago, was revealed about the existence of two Telugu therapists here. I guess a few members from the forum here might have already enjoyed them by now and I guess there have been a couple of non-descript reviews about them as well. Two Telugu therapists always welcome me to the Spa, with a frowned look from the professional NE girls to whom I show a nice middle fingered look. Among the two Telugu therapists who are available only upon being asked by the clients, one of them has good looks and the other has a typical married physique. I usually go for the therapist who has rays of the sun. My favorite here because of her behavior. A half girl friend experience!

The Actual Deed.

As mentioned the rooms are efficiently sized and has a good ambiance as well. Though this is an old Spa which has a lot of wear and tears here and there, still the place is good enough for a Spa session. Therapy rooms with doors plus Telugu therapist with girl friend experience plus concessions from a known management. What more can one ask for! The massage by this therapist is above average. Someone who goes to Spa regularly and who has an idea of all the therapies involved, one would admit that Telugu or Indian therapists are not as good as Thai or far NE therapists when it comes to actual massage. This therapist however manages to extract her bit of talent depending on the situation. She couples actual massage with good and exciting stuff which keeps you always aroused. This is the best part always with the therapists here. The girl, her looks and her way of keeping the client interested is always a plus point here. She does very good service when it comes to extras. Does HJ with top access to someone who has been very regular. Does a BJ as well who has like almost spent half of his lifetime for that Spa. That's the best she can offer here since they are always damn scared of the consequences if they cross that line.

The Advice.

The worth the money service they offer here, the professional or unprofessional experience, the average to good ambiance and the friendly nature of the therapists always make sure that in sometime future you always think back about your experience and come back again at least just for the sake of checking WHATS NEW.

A 3.4 / 5 worthy spa!

K.

Ricky0
05-18-17, 07:42
Hi fellow ISG members,

God I wish I new about this forum before, its good to know am not alone in Hyderabad. Moving back to Hyderabad after 4 years heard a lot of things changed, etc. I honesty don't know how the seen is in Hyderabad.

I hope you guys will welcome me, am moving to lb. Nager and Nagole area, if you know any indie you I can reach directly at a good price please inform me and if there are any rule am always open to flow them.

Am trying get back in touch with my old connect, you help will not be forgotten I'l will return the favor.

Thank you.

TurnipShoe
05-18-17, 10:57
Is the best collection still at AT BH? I've had a few good experiences there.

Any other new one to try out with good recommendations?

Cheers.

TurnipShoe
05-18-17, 11:23

Rose of Delhi.

She is in your town.

Open to meet anyone.

You can taste her.

She famous for her services.Is she still in Hyderabad? If yes would really appreciate if someone can MSG her details. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

DavidT787
05-18-17, 12:09
Hello Brethren,

I will be in Hyderabad in a week from now, this will be my first visit there any references to Indei or SPA would be awesome, I can exchange a few with Mum Delhi and Blore.

PichchiFun
05-18-17, 15:07
Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.Please clear your mailbox and PM me.

DesiPunter
05-18-17, 15:45
This FR is 2 or 3 weeks old.

After my first visit to S towards the end of March, I felt like having a go for her again but felt discouraged due to recent FRs about her. Contacted Ms K of kphb who sent me a pic of a plump aunty whom I had rejected long ago. Apparently she was the only one K could offer that day.

Turned back to S in desperation and called her. She quoted 4 k and I negotiated with a vengeance. She agreed for 3.5 k finally (last time I paid 3 only).

Won't describe much now since my earlier FR has all the details. She welcomed me in a sexy saree which I wasted no time in pulling off her in the bedroom. This time I was off sex for 10 days or so and I decided to take it out on her.

Suffice to say I played rough (without hurting her) and she seemed to like it. After the customary BBBJ (I was standing and she sitting on the COT) I bent her over the COT and took her doggy style. After few minutes, threw her on the COT and pretended to try enter her ass. She laughed and tried to push me away. She then laid on her back.

Looking at her jiggling huge boobs, I decided to have a titty fuck. I ripped off the condom, straddled her chest and started thrusting my erection in between her tits while holding her shoulder. She cupped her tits and rubbed as I thrust. In a few minutes, I sprayed all over her chest and throat. Tried to get some jizz in her mouth but she shut her lips and turned away.

Done and dusted in 30 minutes or so and all my frustration spent. Cuddled with her for a few minutes and she went to the shower. Had some rest till she came out, cleaned myself, dressed and was out of there.

Now, as decided by many seniors here, I won't be sharing her number to anyone who asks, esp newbies and those without a few FRs. So please don't ask. We need to get her price down and the best way to do that is to reduce traffic to her place. Please bear with us for some time. Even I won't be repeating her for next few months.

AlphaHere
05-18-17, 17:34
Looks like seema is back in Hyderabad. Did anybody avail her service recently? Is she keeping her word on schedule?

Can anybody refer me to her?

BabyKutu
05-18-17, 17:43
Is the best collection still at AT BH? I've had a few good experiences there.

Any other new one to try out with good recommendations?

Cheers.That is the best. Check PM.

Stealth Boy
05-18-17, 21:14
Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.Saniya is not worth it in my opinion. I would suggest you to try others instead.

RahulMe
05-19-17, 04:20
That is the best. Check PM.Not showing in nb why? Should I go directly? What will be damages? Please describe about your experiences over there.

DesiDolls
05-19-17, 04:25
Just got my Premium and visiting Hyderabad for a week. Wondering if anyone can PM me any good FS (Indie) Massage or FS provider near Begumpet, be. Hills or Jubilee Hills areas. Appreciate a response.

HydMong
05-19-17, 10:02
Hi all, yesterday evening I booked appointment with rose, with a special deal of threesome first she rejected but I told hee the other gal will only touch me. She said okay. I pic another gal whom I met recently from an indi aunt near masab tank, picked her and took to rose room. Rose got a safe place, had water and got relaxed introduction to my gal happened. Then I told her the other gal will join in the middle of action, she told me that she is feeling shy, I just laughed and started DFK, with boobs pressing and my other hand playing inside her panty, we both are getting into mood, slowly reached COT. Undressed her and started sucking her boobs with slow fingering, meanwhile I called my gal for BJ, she was giving BJ down there and I am busy with rose assets. After 10 min of foreplay entered rose in miss where my other gal came in front of me and slowly giving me DFK and licking my nipple, it was really a beautiful exp wow I can say, and after few shots I wad about to cum, I stopped and asked rose for doggy, where the other gal came back with my balls suck, I wad not able to bang more than three strokes I just cum so hard, I was exhausted due to high pleasure I received. It was really unexpected threesome just wow for me. Total damage was 5 k one pop for rose and gave 2 k for BJ gal.

TurnipShoe
05-19-17, 10:30
Hi all, yesterday evening I booked appointment with rose, with a special deal of threesome first she rejected but I told hee the other gal will only touch me. She said okay. I pic another gal whom I met recently from an indi aunt near masab tank, picked her and took to rose room. Rose got a safe place, had water and got relaxed introduction to my gal happened. Then I told her the other gal will join in the middle of action, she told me that she is feeling shy, I just laughed and started DFK, with boobs pressing and my other hand playing inside her panty, we both are getting into mood, slowly reached COT. Undressed her and started sucking her boobs with slow fingering, meanwhile I called my gal for BJ, she was giving BJ down there and I am busy with rose assets. After 10 min of foreplay entered rose in miss where my other gal came in front of me and slowly giving me DFK and licking my nipple, it was really a beautiful exp wow I can say, and after few shots I wad about to cum, I stopped and asked rose for doggy, where the other gal came back with my balls suck, I wad not able to bang more than three strokes I just cum so hard, I was exhausted due to high pleasure I received. It was really unexpected threesome just wow for me. Total damage was 5 k one pop for rose and gave 2 k for BJ gal.Wow. Almost all men have this fantasy. Sounds like a super crazy experience getting balls done while doing doggy. Money well spent.

PhilAndererer
05-19-17, 14:54
I don't know why it is so popular in this forum. It is one the worst I have ever visited. An average massage and 40 year old Thais giving HJ. Horrible. ATs are way better than this.

Kaarmic
05-19-17, 17:52
Guys,

Just got to know from a Thai Therapist in BH M Spa that a customer fucked off with her mobile phone!

Fellow mongers, let's not stoop to such low levels, and not tarnish the image of our country.

And if the thief is reading the post, you have let us all down!

Vicky Hyd
05-19-17, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AkashHot
05-19-17, 20:04
I don't know why it is so popular in this forum. It is one the worst I have ever visited. An average massage and 40 year old Thais giving HJ. Horrible. ATs are way better than this.Absolutely agree.

AbhishekSen
05-19-17, 22:19
This is really unexpected and very bad. Mongering is supposed to be a fun activity.

Guys,

Just got to know from a Thai Therapist in BH M Spa that a customer fucked off with her mobile phone!

Fellow mongers, let's not stoop to such low levels, and not tarnish the image of our country.

I will be posting his pic once I get it!

Berenike
05-20-17, 05:22
Hello all,

Just got some profiles from a lcnt SP. Has anyone had these women before? PM me for SP details.

AkashHot
05-20-17, 05:58
Guys,

I will be posting his pic once I get it!This is horrible. Why would even someone think like this and then execute it? Whoever it is, please don't repeat this next time. You are turning down all of us in front of Thai girls. Thai girls normally have good bonding (from the same pimp) and they normally know each other even though they are working in different spa. So, I am guessing, now all the thai girls in Hyderabad would come know about this incident.

Chahyd
05-20-17, 10:51
I have always loved MPs. Indies and SPs are ok but the comfort was always in MPs.

Back in day (almost 2 years), I used to visit a spa very famous in this forum then and was one of the first fancy non-Aura spas.

I had encountered a therapist who the first time I visited haggled with me for over 30 minutes after the massage over the price of a HJ.

I was bent on 1500 and she was bent on 2000. And when she finally said, it will be on you have never had before I forked out the extra 500.

With the condition that I will take it back if I don't like it. And then laid on my stomach and she reach from under and started fondling the hangers and a slow tease of the bum. Literally had to ask her to stop as the rush almost had me. I paced myself and she continued reaching under after I raised myself into a doggie pose. I don't know if it was the fact that the therapist never had me turn around or just the sheer idea of doing it that way it was a strong one.

Cutting to the present, I found another therapist doing the same in a spa famous these days in the forum and finally a name to it was ascertained. It is a method that a therapist can train in. This form and a little more extensive method is used to treat erectile dysfunction in thailand supposedly and who am I to say that I don't need it since I don't suffer from it. Its just too good to resist. To folks on this forum who have tried it, you know what I am talking about.

I guess now all that is remaining is to get at least two therapists who know this and get a 4 hand massage.

I know but ain't nothing wrong in wishing for it.

- S.

MuscleHetero
05-20-17, 11:11
Coming to Hyderabad and contacted an indie sameera for LT service. She gave a reply that she is charging 50 K and going by only to VIPs. I backed out. She used the charge 20 K according to a fellow member who gave her number. I don't know why the rates have been hiked up like this in Hyderabad. In a few years pussy will be the costliest commodity around and govt will apply GST for it. I have deleted her number so please don't ask me (I am saving you 50 K).

HappyGoout
05-20-17, 11:35
Hi all, yesterday evening I booked appointment with rose, with a special deal of threesome first she rejected but I told hee the other gal will only touch me. She said okay. I pic another gal whom I met recently from an indi aunt near masab tank, picked her and took to rose room. Rose got a safe place, had water and got relaxed introduction to my gal happened. Then I told her the other gal will join in the middle of action, she told me that she is feeling shy, I just laughed and started DFK, with boobs pressing and my other hand playing inside her panty, we both are getting into mood, slowly reached COT. Undressed her and started sucking her boobs with slow fingering, meanwhile I called my gal for BJ, she was giving BJ down there and I am busy with rose assets. After 10 min of foreplay entered rose in miss where my other gal came in front of me and slowly giving me DFK and licking my nipple, it was really a beautiful exp wow I can say, and after few shots I wad about to cum, I stopped and asked rose for doggy, where the other gal came back with my balls suck, I wad not able to bang more than three strokes I just cum so hard, I was exhausted due to high pleasure I received. It was really unexpected threesome just wow for me. Total damage was 5 k one pop for rose and gave 2 k for BJ gal.Yo you cracked the deal. Awesome man.

MuscleHetero
05-20-17, 13:46
Hi anyone has utilised the services of the below girl available with SP V who is qouting a high price.

BabyKutu
05-20-17, 15:43
Hello all,

Just got some profiles from a lcnt SP. Has anyone had these women before? PM me for SP details.Wham bham nothing great. Other options can be checked.