PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

AkashHot
05-20-17, 16:17
Coming to Hyderabad and contacted an indie sameera for LT service. She gave a reply that she is charging 50 K and going by only to VIPs. I backed out. She used the charge 20 K according to a fellow member who gave her number. I don't know why the rates have been hiked up like this in Hyderabad. In a few years pussy will be the costliest commodity around and govt will apply GST for it. I have deleted her number so please don't ask me (I am saving you 50 K).Great bro. You can use that 50k and book a flight to Pattaya / Bangkok and have fun for two days and live like a king!

NewtoHyd
05-20-17, 16:41
I have always loved MPs. Indies and SPs are ok but the comfort was always in MPs.

Back in day (almost 2 years), I used to visit a spa very famous in this forum then and was one of the first fancy non-Aura spas.

I had encountered a therapist who the first time I visited haggled with me for over 30 minutes after the massage over the price of a HJ.

I was bent on 1500 and she was bent on 2000. And when she finally said, it will be on you have never had before I forked out the extra 500..This is called card swiping. Common practice is SPAs these days.

BabyKutu
05-20-17, 16:42
Hi anyone has utilised the services of the below girl available with SP V who is qouting a high price.Long time no see bro!

Assuming 15 K for ST. Hit and a miss. Moody. Tends to rush sometimes. Nothing great.

AkashHot
05-20-17, 16:47
It was indeed a spa day. Visited 5 spa in a day and thought to explore some new gem.

Spa-1: Decent thai therapist. Once the massage started I asked her to remove the dispo after 10 minutes and she laughed and removed. That was a good sign. After half an hour I started playing my hand over her butt and then slowly boobs and she was okay with it. Put my hand inside her bra and started pressing and looks like she was enjoying. Not writing much after this. It was BBJ+HJ+B2B what not. But the only prob was I was not having the cap! Yes, I was damn frustrated. Guys, who wants extras, please carry a cndm. You never know when your luck is on your side. 1.2 k for extras. Yes you read it right. Just 1.2 k.

Counter charge: 1500.

Extras: 1200.

Spa-2: Bought a cap packet and then went to my second destination. Decent thai therapist. But she was not ready with the FS. Just the HJ. Did not opt for it.

Extras: 0.

Spa-3: It was way too far from my place and its a new spa. I have a problem to call it as SPA. Its basically a salon with massage room with no proper plan. Attached shower was there but too dirty to take bath. There was some misconception and they assigned me NE and I have already paid by that time and they were not returning my money. So thought, just to check how is the massage. NE massage was good but no extras at all. This is secbad beside heritage fresh. I am not sure why some folks are promoting this spa. This is a local saloon with a MP tag name. This goes to my blacklisted spa / MP.

Counter Charge: 1500.

Spa- 4: Called them up and reception lady was talking nicely and promised me she would assign good thai therapist. Went ahead and paid the counter fee. Went to massage room and short height skiny girl came and started massage. I thought must be thai. After 15 minutes, I asked her name and where she is from. The reason I asked her was her massage technique was NE type so I suspected. Asked her to go to reception and send thai, she came back and said no thais are available. It was all silent then onward. Blasted the reception and finally they argues with me saying that I called the corporate number and that is different. They claimed that I did not call to reception. Thought not to waste my time, since I already wasted my money. Will never go back to any of their chain. It was:

"SAARC Preferential Trading Arrangement" in Mdhpur. Search this term in google, you will get the name. Again this goes to my blacklist, because of the management who believes in cheating customer.

Counter charge: 1800 (ya, thought I would spend 60 min).

Spa-5: This is another branch of spa-1 and called them up went 15 minutes before. Got decent skinny Thai therapist. Had only HJ and TL.

Extras: 1 k.

What I learnt: 1) Always carry a cap if you are sure that you want extras. You never know when your luck is good. 2) While calling them make sure you ask your preferences (thai / NE / south indian) and always ask the name of the reception guy / lady. On arrival, always repeat the same and make sure you remind them. Even then, if they cheat you (assign NE instead of thais), mark them as blacklisted.

My blacklist: I already have couple of spa in blacklist. Whoever is new to this scene I would recommend not to visit these spas at all. I added Spa-3 and spa-4 in blacklist.

NewtoHyd
05-20-17, 16:54
Hi all, yesterday evening I booked appointment with rose, with a special deal of threesome first she rejected but I told hee the other gal will only touch me. She said okay. I pic another gal whom I met recently from an indi aunt near masab tank, picked her and took to rose room. Rose got a safe place, had water and got relaxed introduction to my gal happened. Then I told her the other gal will join in the middle of action, she told me that she is feeling shy, I just laughed and started DFK, with boobs pressing and my other hand playing inside her panty, we both are getting into mood, slowly reached COT. Undressed her and started sucking her boobs with slow fingering, meanwhile I called my gal for BJ, she was giving BJ down there and I am busy with rose assets. After 10 min of foreplay entered rose in miss where my other gal came in front of me and slowly giving me DFK and licking my nipple, it was really a beautiful exp wow I can say, and after few shots I wad about to cum, I stopped and asked rose for doggy, where the other gal came back with my balls suck, I wad not able to bang more than three strokes I just cum so hard, I was exhausted due to high pleasure I received. It was really unexpected threesome just wow for me. Total damage was 5 k one pop for rose and gave 2 k for BJ gal.She is not a stunner in looks, but haven't seen a better performer so far. What a treasure! She has vast portfolio of services that you wouldn't even think some of them exist in India. Like rimming and licking crack, tea bagging, CIM. She has lot of patience if you treat her well. She joined a spa also as she is not getting many customers to her room. In spa she offers BJ, HJ. In the room full service. Location is centrally located, but the room is basic, don't expect much.

She meets customers in evening while she works in spa day time. Little difficult to talk to her on phone. But text her, she responds quickly. For the price range (4 k) she does offer great variety and you will come out fully satisfied. Now a days we are spending 4-5 k in spa itself to old thai women (2 k counter + 2.5 k for HJ, tl).

She is here through the summer, those who haven't seen her will surely miss a great opportunity. I am not promoting her, she has already lot of fans across several cities.

Face: 5/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Room: 3/10.

Vfm: 9/10.

BJ: 11/10.

DFK, CIM, massage, positions: 11/10.

She is short, but cute.

AkashHot
05-20-17, 16:59
Had this Lady 5 years back and banged her for 3 months. Yes I used to pay the rent for her. I used to visit whenever I want and bang her. Sometimes she used to cook for me even. Enjoyed a lot during that 3/4 months and then left her when I went to us. We used to booze together and after that she used go mad. Recently met her again. Booked Oyo room and there at 5.30 pm. I went to spa and after that bought beer and vodka and biryani. Started boozing and then started the deed. I knew what triggers her and trust me nothing has changed. She was all over me and fucking like mad. Earlier she used to allow anal but now she said she has some pain and can't do anal. Don't want to write each and every details. You guys can imagine. This went till 3.30 Am. And then took bath and slept. The only thing is she became aunty now and has tummy a bit. She is ready to move again with me but I denied since I am married now. If anyone wants a mistress, she is the one. She was saying she would do all the works, would stay with me, would prepare food for me and I can fck her whenever I want. If I would not have married, I would have stayed with her even though she is little old now.

DesiPunter
05-20-17, 18:47
It is a method that a therapist can train in. This form and a little more extensive method is used to treat erectile dysfunction in thailand supposedly and who am I to say that I don't need it since I don't suffer from it. Its just too good to resist. To folks on this forum who have tried it, you know what I am talking about.Yeah almost all Thai therapists do this but some of them do it only if you request for it. I don't know what this technique is called, but.

Only two times I recieved this from Indians were in the hands of the famous "Jr P" at the (in) famous Ameerpet MP and an NE at a popular MP in Bangalore. The NE's was one of the best HJs ever, and had my head spinning for quite sometime after I came. Oh boy, I am getting an erection just thinking about it, LOL!

Rider143
05-21-17, 04:13
Hello all,

Just got some profiles from a lcnt SP. Has anyone had these women before? PM me for SP details.SP was trustworthy.

Bember
05-21-17, 09:14
Can anyone pm any reference for the sp scene in Hyderabad. Also are the hotels here girl friendly? Looking for NI girls. Can provide references in north India.

SannyLove143
05-21-17, 09:59
Akash, please clear your PM.

Had this Lady 5 years back and banged her for 3 months. Yes I used to pay the rent for her. I used to visit whenever I want and bang her. Sometimes she used to cook for me even. Enjoyed a lot during that 3/4 months and then left her when I went to us. We used to booze together and after that she used go mad. Recently met her again. Booked Oyo room and there at 5.30 pm. I went to spa and after that bought beer and vodka and biryani. Started boozing and then started the deed. I knew what triggers her and trust me nothing has changed. She was all over me and fucking like mad. Earlier she used to allow anal but now she said she has some pain and can't do anal. Don't want to write each and every details. You guys can imagine. This went till 3.30 Am. And then took bath and slept. The only thing is she became aunty now and has tummy a bit. She is ready to move again with me but I denied since I am married now. If anyone wants a mistress, she is the one. She was saying she would do all the works, would stay with me, would prepare food for me and I can fck her whenever I want. If I would not have married, I would have stayed with her even though she is little old now.

AkashHot
05-21-17, 11:50
Guys,

I am getting tons of PM and clearing my PM on everyday. Please bear with me for some time. For some of the folks who are new, I have not shared any contacts just to control the incoming traffic to those ladies. Otherwise, there would be a sudden price hike and attract LE attention. For whom I have not shared the contact, ping after couple of weeks. I will share. Thanks, Hope you guys understand my concern. We have seen Nisha / Radha earlier. They are out of our reach now because we made them overnight celebrity.

AkashHot
05-21-17, 11:54
Just came across this link: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/250217/hyderabad-spas-to-approach-high-court-against-massage-ban.html.

Anyone know what's the latest update on the new laws?

AkashHot
05-21-17, 12:38
Had this Lady 5 years back and banged her for 3 months. Yes I used to pay the rent for her. I used to visit whenever I want and bang her. Sometimes she used to cook for me even. Enjoyed a lot during that 3/4 months and then left her when I went to us. We used to booze together and after that she used go mad. Recently met her again. Booked Oyo room and there at 5.30 pm. I went to spa and after that bought beer and vodka and biryani. Started boozing and then started the deed. I knew what triggers her and trust me nothing has changed. She was all over me and fucking like mad. Earlier she used to allow anal but now she said she has some pain and can't do anal. Don't want to write each and every details. You guys can imagine. This went till 3.30 Am. And then took bath and slept. The only thing is she became aunty now and has tummy a bit. She is ready to move again with me but I denied since I am married now. If anyone wants a mistress, she is the one. She was saying she would do all the works, would stay with me, would prepare food for me and I can fck her whenever I want. If I would not have married, I would have stayed with her even though she is little old now.Guys,

I am not going to share number anymore. One of the folk I shared her number with, said she is not picking up call or even not talking properly, cutting the call or blocking number. I can imagine the inflow call. Must be overflowing. Whoever has her number, be polite with her to extract the talent out of her. Rest of the fellows who still want her number, drop me PM after couple of weeks.

FunAtWork
05-21-17, 15:16
Miss S. P Nagar.

Thanks to many Seriors BabyKutu, KumarMJ, DesiPunter, Akash Hot, CoolFun, HydMong etc who helped me out to start my Mongereing.

Stint in Hyderabad.

Day 1:

Completely egoistic stuff. Please avoid.

That she has very good assets is undoubtable. But she has to know how to carry this craze and demand and don't get moody with.

The same. Good time doesn't last long, and bad time is bound to come.

Nothing special but that she welcomed me with a glass of water. As soon as we entered the room I noticed that constant calls were.

Coming and I kind of guessed that I have entered at a wrong time.

What happened is very mechanical and time and again she was trying to use hand to shag me off.

When asked she curtly replied that 1 session is 20 minutes and she could not spend the day satisfying one customer.

My ratings-

Face: 8/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Room / safety: 8/10.

BBJ: 3/10- for 20-30 seconds only.

DFK: NO.

Positions: 4/10 (only missionary and doggy).

GFE: 3/10.

About Repeating. Have told her, that this time it was a completely waste of time and money. Next time we will talk in whatsapp, decide on service and.

Will pay only after the services have been provided.

Day 2.

Thanks to AkashHot. I had a wonderful night. But I keep my promise of not letting out the details.

Again a big thanks to all Seniors! I think this is the most helpful forum!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AkashHot
05-21-17, 18:10
A small suggestion to new members who don't know the basic common sense. For god sake, please don't mention this ISG forum name to any girls when you talk about reference. One of the new member talks about ISG forum when the girl ask for reference. Can't you just say that you got her digit from your friend and his name is X? Imagine someday that girl would read the FR about herself in this forum and I would let you imagine the consequences.

AkashHot
05-21-17, 18:18
Miss S. P Nagar.

Thanks to many Seriors BabyKutu, KumarMJ, DesiPunter, Akash Hot, CoolFun, HydMong etc who helped me out to start my Mongereing.

Stint in Hyderabad.

Day 1:

Completely egoistic stuff. Please avoid.

That she has very good assets is undoubtable. But she has to know how to carry this craze and demand and don't get moody with.

The same. Good time doesn't last long, and bad time is bound to come.

Nothing special but that she welcomed me with a glass of water. As soon as we entered the room I noticed that constant calls were.

Coming and I kind of guessed that I have entered at a wrong time.

What happened is very mechanical and time and again she was trying to use hand to shag me off.This is bound to happen. Time to avoid Miss S. P Nagar. Give her some rest!

Ittiam
05-21-17, 19:24
Had a wonderful yesternight with Rose. Booked a couple friendly room on a famous online platform. Picked her up from her jubilee hills apartment. Bought a bottle of vodka on the way. Since it was a couple friendly hotel so no curious eyes.

About the deed:

Round 1: Had a glass of vodka before starting the deed. Started with a wild DFK which charged both of us and the clothes were taken off one by one. I removed her's for every piece she removed mine's. What happened next was complete bliss. Her BJ skills are really amazing. The slurpiness combined with deep throat was one of the best I have ever had. Rimming and balls sucking were way too gud to control the explosion but then I had to hold on and I did, much to my surprise. She came on top of me and fucked for some time in that position before we we switched to missionary position. She had her orgasm in between and I too had to give in. We laid back for some to gather steam for the next round.

Round 2: Had couple of more drinks and we were definitely indecently inebriated. Though exhausted this turned out to be more wild. Planting kisses and biting the nipples. She has really amazingly succulent protruded nipples which I loved to suck on. Followed by a titjob and another slurpy BBJ. This time I took her in doggy position finally came in missionary, I guess she too had her second orgasm but then I was too drunk to notice. Laid back really exhausted. She did not want to sleep and neither did I but we were too exhausted to go for another round and the booze too took its toll and we did not know when were our eyes closed.

Round 3: woke up at 6:00 because of the repeat alarm in my mobile. She too woke up due to the sound. We kissed and kissed for ages before she took my Johnny in her mouth and sucked on it like a candy. Finally it was too much for me to control and gave in her mouth. We washed ourselves and bid goodbye with a promise for some more fun in the future.

Experience: GFE: 7/10.

BBJ: 10/10, it has to be in top 3 I have ever had.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10, smooth skin as you would expect from an NE however she has good tummy.

Boobs: 8/10, soft and supple with amazingly large nipples.

Damage: 8 k for the night, some 2 k for the accommodation.

Some other observations: she already knows about ISG, when I enquired how does she know she said that from one of her client. I don't know what to make out of it. If they have an account here it may keep their rates in check or go out of bounds based on the feedbacks shared here. Nonetheless I think such forum should not be shared with the gals, spoils the sanctity of this forum.

The other good pointer of this encounter was the tips she shared on how to nail a NE in the pubs, which I think all the famous seniors in the forum must be known with but it may work wonders for a novice like me. Let's see.

Adios.

ITTIAM.

Member #4526
05-21-17, 19:44
Asking me 15 k for 2 hours and not budging to come down.

AkashHot
05-21-17, 21:04
Asking me 15 k for 2 hours and not budging to come down.I would rather book a Bangkok to and fro flight ticket which is cheaper! Hahah. LOL.

RahulIsBack
05-21-17, 21:04
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.I have contact of this girl, did not use her services.

As someone said I think she is still pimped by the same BF or other BF. She said she have a friend in Gachibwoli at whose home she can do.

Her rates were like 8 k for an hour, but later said 8 for 2 hours. Except anal everything is on the menu. She is on a dating site as well.

NOTE: Would really appreciate people approaching for contact should have something in return.

Srisri786
05-22-17, 01:47
Kindly share the contact of indies and SP near Secbad and Tarnaka area. I can reciprocate with few Indis.

MuscleHetero
05-22-17, 04:16
Hi anyone has utilised the services of the below girl available with SP V who is qouting a high price.Used the services of this girl. Similar to the pic when dressed up but on removing clothes all parts are severely sagged as she has lost lots of weight. Smoker. Doesn't allow any positions except missionary and side. Only covered blow job. All these were turn offs so took a long time to come. The deal was for 2 sessions for 2 hours but didn't allow second session saying it's painful down there. Money down the drain. Please avoid like plague.

Chimera29
05-22-17, 04:57
Asking me 15 k for 2 hours and not budging to come down.15 for 2 hours damn so steep.

TimePass123
05-22-17, 06:17
Visited M-spa at M-pur. I called them in the morning and got an immediate appointment within 10 minutes I was there, paid the counter charges and was guided to the room. Room has attached bath A/C and looked clean. I changed to dispo and in comes the therapist who claims that she is Thai. Difficult to communicate but she knows all the required terminology like HJ, B2B. She switched off the lights and sat beside me to discuss. She directly hit for the extras, asked what I wanted, I said B2B, she quoted 3 k but bargained for 2. 5. Removed her top and she's got a great pair. Made me lie back applied oil on me and started massaging my chest with her twin assets and then went down to my tool. Suddenly she started speaking good English like. Baby do you like it, honey do you want more. Finally she lay beside me and started the HJ. I took her twin assets in my hand and squeezed, kissed and sucked. No DFK but she let me rub her clit with her pants on, tit fuck, tit suck, squeeze were on offer. I should say she has awesome boobs and nips. Too good. She again came on top for B2B, asked me to roll over for behind, but I was happy with what her boobs did to my tool. Again she started the HJ and touched my balls and further below building up the pressure and I came hard.

All I want to say is therapists in these luxury spas have become gold diggers, so it's better to avoid extras at MP's and stick to trusted SP's for an FS with better birds who can give complete GFE.

Therapist- 5/10.

Her assets- 8/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Damage- 3700.

Could have done 2 birds with my regular SP. I should stick to my run down old MP at A-pet for extras in massage.

FierceMonger
05-22-17, 06:28
I have expressed my desire for a sexy SI in an MP to a few people. One of them directed me to S in H spa Madhapur but she has already moved out. Another suggested a small parlour cum MP in West M in Sec but they had a middle aged muslim aunty who could converse in Telugu. I wasn't​ charmed by her looks and came out. So here's my request again to the bros here for a decent looking SI in MP.

Last week visited a certain A spa in KRK in Sec which is available in NB. Though he told me he had SI, she looked very dark and fat (not that I am against dark, just that the combo looked deadly). So took a Gujju who was a Doll. She had great boobs. Charged 1 k for TL. I couldn't enjoy much as she was sweating and was hungry and wanted to finish the session at the earliest. The guy promised some new locals and NE by next week and asked me to visit. The place is damn far from mine and will see when I can go. Counter charges-1 k. Maintenance is pathetic.

Jaanfun
05-22-17, 20:18
Hi Fellas,

How are you all doing Friends?

Its been quite long that I was off scene, although been following the forum once in a while.

Due to me being off, lost all my previous contacts, so reaching out to seek help if anyone can share any Indi contact (preferable a Muslim) that I can try.

Thanks in advance.

Stay Safe.

JF.

RahulIsBack
05-22-17, 23:54
Hi anyone has utilised the services of the below girl available with SP V who is quoting a high price.Hi,

Is she model? SNJu.

What is the price SP is quoting for this gal?

Exercise
05-23-17, 07:54
Hi brothers,

Could anyone please help me with independent contacts who provide good service? I will share some in return.

Appreciate your help.

Bember
05-23-17, 09:40
Hi guys,

New to Hyderabad. Can anyone help me with any indi contact or SP in Hyderabad.

RajNican
05-23-17, 10:32
Visited M-spa at M-pur. I called them in the morning and got an immediate appointment within 10 minutes I was there, paid the counter charges and was guided to the room. Room has attached bath A/C and looked clean. I changed to dispo and in comes the therapist who claims that she is Thai. Difficult to communicate but she knows all the required terminology like HJ, B2B. She switched off the lights and sat beside me to discuss. She directly hit for the extras, asked what I wanted, I said B2B, she quoted 3 k but bargained for 2. 5. Removed her top and she's got a great pair. Made me lie back applied oil on me and started massaging my chest with her twin assets and then went down to my tool. Suddenly she started speaking good English like. Baby do you like it, honey do you want more. Finally she lay beside me and started the HJ. I took her twin assets in my hand and squeezed, kissed and sucked. No DFK but she let me rub her clit with her pants on, tit fuck, tit suck, squeeze were on offer. I should say she has awesome boobs and nips. Too good. She again came on top for B2B, asked me to roll over for behind, but I was happy with what her boobs did to my tool. Again she started the HJ and touched my balls and further below building up the pressure and I came hard..Hi,

Can you please share the name? Thanks.

Shanky4913
05-23-17, 10:41
Hey guys,

I am very much inexperienced at finding good MP which offers beautiful girls with extra at Hyderabad. I need so. E help from you all. I would surely share my experience and also help others in whatever I know. Please let me know.

Thanks.

My suggestion is to read the information that has already been provided to you.

A3

Exercise
05-23-17, 12:50
Could anyone please share feedback on this girl?

PowerStroke54
05-23-17, 13:32
Dear fellow mongers,

Any input on the attached is appreciated. Quoting 5 k per shot.Who is she? Her rate and contact?

Exercise
05-23-17, 13:44
Could anyone please share review on vani from lb na. Gr?

Srigiri
05-23-17, 15:23
Hey bro,

I got the same pics, bit he was asking for payment without seeing the girl.

Hi,

Let me know if any of you have tried below birds.

Cheers.

ABS1199.

Shanky4913
05-23-17, 15:32
Hi BabyKutu,

Read lots of praise for you in this forum. I am tired of searching MP in Hyderabad which provide good birds with extras. You have helped many newbies with your expertise. Help me out too please. Thanks. Eagerly waiting for your response in my Inbox.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AkashHot
05-23-17, 17:32
All I want to say is therapists in these luxury spas have become gold diggers, so it's better to avoid extras at MP's and stick to trusted SP's for an FS with better birds who can give complete GFE.
Damage- 3700.
Could have done 2 birds with my regular SP. I should stick to my run down old MP at A-pet for extras in massage.Absolutely agree. I think there are lot of people who used to be MP / Spa lover are switching back to SP or Indie now a days just because day by day MPs / spas are becoming expensive. And the bad part is therapist and management are becoming rude and think they are getting easy money and will be getting for ever. Sometimes, I have seen people spend 6 k in (2.5 in counter +3.5 extras) in an hour. Most of the cases extras exists for 10-20 minutes. In the same amount, they could do FS 3 or 2 girls for more time. I am going back to SP. If anyone suggest good reliable SP, I would be happy.

BabyKutu
05-23-17, 17:48
Hi BabyKutu,

Read lots of praise for you in this forum. I am tired of searching MP in Hyderabad which provide good birds with extras. You have helped many newbies with your expertise. Help me out too please. Thanks. Eagerly waiting for your response in my Inbox.[/blue]Bro,

Please get a PM, can't share on open forum.

Sanjayds
05-23-17, 17:52
Finally met Rose at her place. Thanks to MRahul Delhi forum.

As already reviewed by many she is good in her job.

Place may be 3/10 on safety.

Ittiam
05-23-17, 18:27
The forum is filled with plethora of hints for MP details and you need not to be Sherlock to crack them.

You will probably find happy ending in almost all the Thai spas in Hyderabad leave one or two.

For a starter you may try some famous spas located in BH.

May you find what you are looking for.

Cheers.

Hi BabyKutu,

Read lots of praise for you in this forum. I am tired of searching MP in Hyderabad which provide good birds with extras. You have helped many newbies with your expertise. Help me out too please. Thanks. Eagerly waiting for your response in my Inbox.

AkashHot
05-23-17, 18:41
Hi BabyKutu,

Get PM bro.

CrazyRam280
05-23-17, 18:46
Will be visiting Hyderabad this weekend. Was looking for some decent MPs with extras. Would love to reciprocate with contacts in Chennai if anyone interested. Prefer a safe place. Please PM me.

CR.

FunnyDJ
05-23-17, 21:09
Can you share SP contact no, I can share the contact which you are looking for in Blr.

Hi,

One of my trusted SPs has got this bird. I'm no more into Hyderabad scene, willing to share this contact on a promise of writing an FR. Please help me with Bangalore contacts especially the Saniya one.

AkashHot
05-24-17, 04:06
Could anyone please share review on vani from lb na. Gr?Search this forum. You may find some old review about her.

Raj 100
05-24-17, 05:05
Hi fellow mongers of Hyderabad (Gurus).

I am from Chennai Forum. My name is Raj. I am visiting Hyderabad and staying near Jublee Hills, Check post at Road No. 36. My sincere request to fellow mongers to provide good MP contact / address where I can get GFE experience (DFK, BBBJ). If FS available then that will be the best. Provide birds name also.

Secondly provide me contacts with reference of good Inde or SP who will provide good service with GFE.

If the contacts are around Jublee Hills Check Post will be fine.

Kindly PM the required details. I will reciprocate with Chennai contacts.

TIA,

Raj 100.

HydMong
05-24-17, 09:28
Check inbox ASAP.

PapilonInSpire
05-24-17, 15:13
Akash Bro,

Sorry to bother you. Please check your PM.

Regards,

Papilon.

Rajk567
05-24-17, 17:42
Bro,

She was in Hyderabad last year during same season. She knows about ISG by then when I had her.

Don't be surprised if she read your FR.

She also mentioned about the high prices in Hyderabad and how low it is in Delhi.

She also said there is no point taking huge money from clients and not able to provide service to that level. Her price is same from last year.

You can read my FR on her last year and you vl know she is not after your money.

Had a wonderful yesternight with Rose. Booked a couple friendly room on a famous online platform. Picked her up from her jubilee hills apartment. Bought a bottle of vodka on the way. Since it was a couple friendly hotel so no curious eyes.

About the deed:

Round 1: Had a glass of vodka before starting the deed. Started with a wild DFK which charged both of us and the clothes were taken off one by one. I removed her's for every piece she removed mine's. What happened next was complete bliss. Her BJ skills are really amazing. The slurpiness combined with deep throat was one of the best I have ever had. Rimming and balls sucking were way too gud to control the explosion but then I had to hold on and I did, much to my surprise. She came on top of me and fucked for some time in that position before we we switched to missionary position. She had her orgasm in between and I too had to give in. We laid back for some to gather steam for the next round.

Round 2: Had couple of more drinks and we were definitely indecently inebriated. Though exhausted this turned out to be more wild. Planting kisses and biting the nipples. She has really amazingly succulent protruded nipples which I loved to suck on. Followed by a titjob and another slurpy BBJ. This time I took her in doggy position finally came in missionary, I guess she too had her second orgasm but then I was too drunk to notice. Laid back really exhausted. She did not want to sleep and neither did I but we were too exhausted to go for another round and the booze too took its toll and we did not know when were our eyes closed.

Round 3: woke up at 6:00 because of the repeat alarm in my mobile. She too woke up due to the sound. We kissed and kissed for ages before she took my Johnny in her mouth and sucked on it like a candy. Finally it was too much for me to control and gave in her mouth. We washed ourselves and bid goodbye with a promise for some more fun in the future.

Experience: GFE: 7/10.

BBJ: 10/10, it has to be in top 3 I have ever had.

Body: 6/10, smooth skin as you would expect from an NE however she has good tummy.

Boobs: 8/10, soft and supple with amazingly large nipples.

Damage: 8 k for the night, some 2 k for the accommodation.

Some other observations: she already knows about ISG, when I enquired how does she know she said that from one of her client. I don't know what to make out of it. If they have an account here it may keep their rates in check or go out of bounds based on the feedbacks shared here. Nonetheless I think such forum should not be shared with the gals, spoils the sanctity of this forum.

The other good pointer of this encounter was the tips she shared on how to nail a NE in the pubs, which I think all the famous seniors in the forum must be known with but it may work wonders for a novice like me. Let's see.

Adios.

ITTIAM.

DesiPunter
05-24-17, 19:38
Ms K of kphb pinged me and sent me the following pics. The first one is Swathi at 4 k a shot and the second is Priyanka at 3 k. Both are in early 20's and busty (Swathi reportedly has 38" bust).

Ms K may be amenable to negotiate and is despo for cash. Good time to try I think. She is also at a new 2 bhk these days.

I had tried similar wares at her place in January and they were good. Unfortunately those girls are not around now.

RajVemula76
05-25-17, 01:28
I am coming to Hyderabad in a month and staying in hotel for a week or so. I would like to get some contacts for birds in Secunderabad area. I guess my first step is to get the membership to get the contacts via PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Srisri786
05-25-17, 01:54
Hi Newtohyd,

Please clear your inbox.

BabyKutu
05-25-17, 04:01
Brethren,

I am sitting on a PM backlog due to intermittent internet issues, friends who have number ping me. Else looks like I am in for a long haul with internet issues.

Stay safe.

Raj 100
05-25-17, 04:35
Hi Hyderabad friends,

Some of our fellow buddies from Hyderabad. Friends tried to inbox me. As my inbox was full, they can't able to PM. Now I have cleared my inbox. So, kindly PM me.

TIA,

Raj 100.

Hi fellow mongers of Hyderabad (Gurus).

I am from Chennai Forum. My name is Raj. I am visiting Hyderabad and staying near Jublee Hills, Check post at Road No. 36. My sincere request to fellow mongers to provide good MP contact / address where I can get GFE experience (DFK, BBBJ). If FS available then that will be the best. Provide birds name also.

Secondly provide me contacts with reference of good Inde or SP who will provide good service with GFE.

If the contacts are around Jublee Hills Check Post will be fine.

Kindly PM the required details. I will reciprocate with Chennai contacts.

TIA,

Raj 100.

Jaanfun
05-25-17, 06:34
Goddamn. She is the girl who used to be pimped by her boy friend in Jubilee hills off road number 10.
Is she on her own now or still pimped by her boyfriend? Can you PM me her number?I think she, still is. Happen to see an add in Loc. Same details of age, damage etc. Only diff is the ID goes by Mpur instead of Jhills name. Not sure of the numbers though.

Stay safe.

JF.

FunTimeSfl
05-25-17, 07:11
Folks,

Will be visiting Hyderabad on vacation for few weeks and looking for Indie or SP with decent girls. Don't have any contacts in return but can help in US or can meet and your drink on me.

Do have PM. Thanks in advance.

Srigiri
05-25-17, 07:48
Yesterday went to v spa in Gbwli, had a Telugu msg gal, she is amazing, took a package via little app for 75 minutes, she's is absolutely amazing, spa had doors but no locks inside, genuine massage.

She was hinting about extras, but was in no mood for that. When asked for name she ignored and did not give the name.

Figure - 8/10.

Over all 7/10.

Shanky4913
05-25-17, 09:32
Bro,

Please get a PM, can't share on open forum.Hello Babykutu,

I am trying to get the subscription since last 3 days but my SBI doesn't allow the transaction for some reason and I cannot visit the home branch as well because it's in other city. I am still trying out other ways. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

FunAtWork
05-25-17, 09:44
Have Fixed my next mongering time. Saturday 27th of May. Have huge fascination for HW / MILF who provide full satisfaction. Last time Ms Siri of P Nagar proved to be waste of time money and energy. Already details uploaded. Yet to fix whom to meet. Pointers welcome from seniors. Inde Girls with great curves and racks Pointers can also be provided.

Maserati1990
05-25-17, 15:46
Can anyone please PM me good couple friendly hotels in J hills or Madhapur?

HashBoi85
05-25-17, 22:57
Whats the scene with the traditional therapy den owned by the legendary Mr. A these days, near vacs. Anybody been there lately? I went there almost a year back and now I'm really vexed by these skyrocketing Thai shenanigans market being explored & lavishly spoilt by almost everybody these days. 2 k for a HJ is a luxury I simply cannot afford.

Any word on Mr. A will be appreciated, last I heard there was trouble in paradise and haven't heard about his Nilayam in a long time.

Hash.

BabyKutu
05-26-17, 02:40
Whats the scene with the traditional therapy den owned by the legendary Mr. A these days, near vacs. Anybody been there lately? I went there almost a year back and now I'm really vexed by these skyrocketing Thai shenanigans market being explored & lavishly spoilt by almost everybody these days. 2 k for a HJ is a luxury I simply cannot afford.

Any word on Mr. A will be appreciated, last I heard there was trouble in paradise and haven't heard about his Nilayam in a long time.

Hash.Its quite business there, just one bird. Tall and milky white. Old timers and loyalists will know and. Rest is the usual fare. No new additions of late.

BabyKutu
05-26-17, 02:41
Hello Babykutu,

I am trying to get the subscription since last 3 days but my SBI doesn't allow the transaction for some reason and I cannot visit the home branch as well because it's in other city. I am still trying out other ways. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.HDFC virtual card works Bro, or Use Entro pay. Works like a charm 10/10 always.

BootyHunt
05-26-17, 02:56
I am new to this forum.

Where can I find independent girls in Hyderabad?

Is this the only forum thread? Or do we have any other thread for advertisements?

Thank you.

DesiPunter
05-26-17, 03:37

Hash.The spa still exists but haven't been there since almost a year. I was not really happy with the service there. Decent HJ but no topless or access, only touching. But had to tip only 500.

I could've as well pocketed the 500 and given myself a handjob.

BabyKutu
05-26-17, 04:48
I am coming to Hyderabad in a month and staying in hotel for a week or so. I would like to get some contacts for birds in Secunderabad area. I guess my first step is to get the membership to get the contacts via PM.]None of the hotels in Sec Bad are girl friendly. I would be very careful sneaking women into rooms in that area. Not advisable.

DesiPunter
05-26-17, 05:10
Yes. Met Rose recently to experience the heavenly thing she does with her lips, tongue and fingers.

My session last year with her is still fresh in my mind (FR available) when I came to know that the Visiting Professor of BJ & Rimming is back in town.

Arranged to meet her at her place one hot afternoon for what she's known best for. BBBJ. No sex this time. Luckily she has a air-cooler at home that was good enough for short sessions.

Location: 5/10 basic 2 room house with mattress on floor and the important air-cooler. Seemed quite safe maybe because all were indoors due to heat. It's her sister's house, located close to the famous mallu spa in jubilee hills.

Body 7/10 less than half my height, big boobs, smooth skin. Perfect to enact any schoolgirl fantasies if you have any.

BBBJ: 10/10 enough said.

Rimming: 10/10. I still get an erection thinking about it. The way her tongue play with the balls, perineum and bung hole will make you moan aloud.

Attitude: 10/10 very friendly and cooperative.

Damages: 4 k (negotiated down from 5 k).

WIR: of course! Considering a LT session in a hotel before she returns to Delhi.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 05:49

Hash.Yes, Thai girls are slowly realizing 2 k is more to ask for HJ. So, now a days most of the Thais either giving for 1 k or some more extras like TA and BA if you pay 2 k.

PalangTodu
05-26-17, 05:51
Hello Royal Hyderabadis,

I will be in the city in about a week and would be trying some hotties in my 3 days fuckathon. Requesting to please help me with indies (which can be taken to 4/5 star) and some delicious Thai / Bali spas. Please feel free to ask for any help in Chennai / Delhi as I have enormous data for these two cities. Thanks and see you soon!

Krav Maga
05-26-17, 06:21
Has anyone had a chance to have this new girl called Geetha at Dlisukhnagar? As far as I understand she is a new bird from Vijayawada, independent, has a decent home in a residential colony, doesn't do outcalls. She is new to this, been doing only since 4 months or so. Understandably though, she is quite stuck-up, I mean she does it only in mish and strictly doesn't do anything else. Charges about 4 k per shot. She talks a lot, but only in Telugu, has a wonderful body and face to go with but I so wish she had more skills or the inclination to do more, at least for what she charges. I am trying to visit her for the second time and get her to be more co-operative. Fingers crossed. I do not want to share her contact with any newbies who will probably be willing to pay what she demands. I'd rather share her with seniors who can play hard-ball, speak Telugu and you know, get her to "do more".

Anan Tara
05-26-17, 08:17
The last time I went to one near second car sale after the Ridgy hotel. Counter 2.5 K and then inside the bird did not budge below 2 K. Hormones ruled over head and I spent 4.5 K and later told myself that one may as well spend 4 k with Indie and have a hand job with more comfort and less headache even if I do not want a FS. At least one is prepared for the price.

Absolutely agree. I think there are lot of people who used to be MP / Spa lover are switching back to SP or Indie now a days just because day by day MPs / spas are becoming expensive. And the bad part is therapist and management are becoming rude and think they are getting easy money and will be getting for ever. Sometimes, I have seen people spend 6 k in (2.5 in counter +3.5 extras) in an hour. Most of the cases extras exists for 10-20 minutes. In the same amount, they could do FS 3 or 2 girls for more time. I am going back to SP. If anyone suggest good reliable SP, I would be happy.

Effunltd2017
05-26-17, 08:37
Tried a spa (AT) on Gachibowli-Miyapur road. Was initially skeptical if it would be possible there. They only have curtains for doors and room partitions are about 8 ft high (essentially no privacy). Got an OK massage by a NE girl (think she said she's from Nagaland). Extras were very much available but didn't take it as she did not agree to giving cash after the job. I suppose that's the usual modus operandi; but for some reason because of the potential for the massage to be interrupted at any time (also because I was half expecting to meet a GF & didn't want to appear spent), I only wanted to hand over the cash at the end. To this she said she has faced situations where people have flat out refused to pay after the job (wonder who these cheapos are! In any case, I thanked her for her massage & came away.

I have been seeing that people are paying amounts in the region of 2 k for a HJ which I think is way too high. Please understand that it shouldn't cost more than 0.7 k; the masseuse has more to lose than you by not closing the deal hence please don't be desperate & increase prices for everyone else.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 15:19
Most of the time, now a days my inbox is full. It take a while for me to delete some without deleting the useful one. So, it takes some time. I suggest if someone wants to reach me quickly and want to get quick reply, please PM me.

ZoroTheMask
05-26-17, 17:40
Hi all,

I recently moved to Hyderabad after successfully mongering for a period of 10 years in Singapore. Being new to the city, I am at a complete loss. I would really appreciate it if any of the senior bros could help me out with some contacts. I would definitely the return the favor in few weeks once I build my network here.

NewtoHyd
05-26-17, 17:55

Hash.They have changed their business model. Got into safe territory, get lot of regular women patients. Also for new bees they charge 2.5 k and send the tall milky beauty, she does some magic and talk sweet to get repeat clients. Other girls are less than maid quality, don't allow touching, only mechanical HJ, but decent massage. Regulars are charged 1.5 k, and 0.5 k for HJ. So nothing to lose. Always a curiosity factor lies.

Seems therapists are scared of the door hole.

You can get the tall milky beauty to meet outside if you offer a drink. She is a heavy drinker.

NewtoHyd
05-26-17, 18:05
Yes, Thai girls are slowly realizing 2 k is more to ask for HJ. So, now a days most of the Thais either giving for 1 k or some more extras like TA and BA if you pay 2 k.Answer is to ban 2 k note, then minimum ask will be 1 k.

Annoying thing is they ask money upfront and the service is fast paced, you can't do anything. You can't raise yr voice after money is in their hands. Better give half money upfront.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 19:21
I have been seeing that people are paying amounts in the region of 2 k for a HJ which I think is way too high. Please understand that it shouldn't cost more than 0.7 k; the masseuse has more to lose than you by not closing the deal hence please don't be desperate & increase prices for everyone else.Absolutely agree with you. I used to get a decent SP girl FS at 1300-1500 range and tips 100/200, so total 1400-1700 range. This was in 2011 - 2012 time frame. You may think that those must be cheap village girls. Not at all. At least those girls were far better looking than the local girls in MP / spas now a days. And now we are paying 2000 just for hand-job. Guess what, may be 2020 they may ask 5 k just for HJ. Would you pay? Now, if you calculate the inflation rate which can be considered as 7% average per year in India. 1400 in 2012 is now Rs. 1,964 because of inflation (at 7% of inflation rate after 5 years). So, With this calculation, You should get a decent FS at 2 k now a days considering the inflation rate. But see, we are paying 2 k just for HJ and may be 4/5 k for FS. So, Pussy inflation rate is far more than our whole country inflation rate per year. I can't imagine what these girls would ask at 2020.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 19:32
Answer is to ban 2 k note, then minimum ask will be 1 k.

Annoying thing is they ask money upfront and the service is fast paced, you can't do anything. You can't raise yr voice after money is in their hands. Better give half money upfront.Bro,

I stopped giving them 2 k note. I only given them 1 k max. Typically it should be 500 Rs only. Yes, if you calculate, they earn way more than us. We pay 2 k for HJ. That gets finishes in 10 minutes or some times in 5 minutes. I hear from lot of Thai girls that, if they get good name and popular, they normally get 5 client per day. They work for 6 days. So, In a week 30 clients. For the shake of arguments, lets say only 20 pays them for extras and rest 10 does not pay in real time. So, its 40 k per week. 1,60,000 Rs per month just from FS. And most of them stays for 5/6 months. Simple math says, they easily earn 9,60,000 Rs in 6 months only from extras and all in cash, no tax at all. Apart from this they also get salary. If you add that up, it crosses 10 Lakhs in 6 months. Lot of us have burn our ass in office for a year only to earn that much, and then tax and forget about saving. I am not saying they should not earn. All I am trying to say we are overpaying them a lot which is not necessary at all. I would request everyone to think and then decide to 2 k just for HJ. When everyone rejects their 2 k offer, they are bound to reduce the price.

FunAtWork
05-26-17, 19:35
I have a serious question in this forum. Many are paying handsome amounts for HJ. Its my genuine advice to all, please negotiate and negotiate very hard. And after negotiating come to me. I will provide you the same in half the price. We must be ashamed to pay for HJ when we have 2 hands and a bathroom. Don't you hear the cries od dyeing sperms of every corner of the same? Shame on you.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 19:45
Has anyone had a chance to have this new girl called Geetha at Dlisukhnagar? As far as I understand she is a new bird from Vijayawada, independent, has a decent home in a residential colony, doesn't do outcalls. She is new to this, been doing only since 4 months or so. Understandably though, she is quite stuck-up, I mean she does it only in mish and strictly doesn't do anything else. Charges about 4 k per shot. She talks a lot, but only in Telugu, has a wonderful body and face to go with but I so wish she had more skills or the inclination to do more, at least for what she charges. I am trying to visit her for the second time and get her to be more co-operative. Fingers crossed. I do not want to share her contact with any newbies who will probably be willing to pay what she demands. I'd rather share her with seniors who can play hard-ball, speak Telugu and you know, get her to "do more".I guess she used go by Priya Dilsukhnagar, if I am not mistaken.

BabyKutu
05-27-17, 03:25
Answer is to ban 2 k note, then minimum ask will be 1 k.

Annoying thing is they ask money upfront and the service is fast paced, you can't do anything. You can't raise yr voice after money is in their hands. Better give half money upfront.Best is they meet outside however one needs to build loyalty. Most of the Thai's stay at hostels or sharing a dorm, hence if you break one, you can get access to multiple girls. However they don't come cheap.

Best way is minimize use of SPA's and focus on SP's. 5 K for a SPA is twice as bad a 8 K for a ST, worst hit are VIZ and VIJ. Damn. Prices can touch 4 K for TL and HJ.

Bear Restraint and this will help in prices coming down, I don't see that happen any sooner but newbies are the key here.

Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
05-27-17, 03:26
I guess she used go by Priya Dilsukhnagar, if I am not mistaken.Yup. That is her. Nothing fancy. She is the un yielding type.

AkashHot
05-27-17, 06:19
I have a serious question in this forum. Many are paying handsome amounts for HJ. Its my genuine advice to all, please negotiate and negotiate very hard. And after negotiating come to me. I will provide you the same in half the price. We must be ashamed to pay for HJ when we have 2 hands and a bathroom. Don't you hear the cries od dyeing sperms of every corner of the same? Shame on you.Exactly. Why to pay just for HJ when we have hands too to do the same. Either pay for FS or pay nothing.

PapilonInSpire
05-27-17, 09:53
BabyKutu Sir,

I agree with what you PM'ed me. Tried to reply back and your.

Inbox is full.

I am in Hyderabad today only. Request your guidance.

PapilonInSpire
05-27-17, 11:21
Hi Akash Bro.

Any quick suggestions for today evening. Sent you a PM which was not answered yet 😞.

I am looking for LT today.

DreadLord
05-27-17, 12:36
Tried the spa above CCD. Miss h assigned. The charge was 1500 for deep tissue. The guy at the counter tried selling a package at 5 k for 5 therapist. Declined the offer.

The spa is maintained well, no doors, only curtains which could be an issue with fellow mongers. The rooms are small and washrooms okay.

Started with massage which was pretty good. Started with the usual questions of first time? Who? Where? Etc. The massage was good. Boy these Thais are always good!! Asked her to concentrate on the legs and she did a great job there. In the middle she asked me if I was familiar with the terms used in spas. I said yes but did not want to sound desperate. In the end she asked me to turn around held jhonny over the disposable and asked if I wanted any extras, said yes. Asked me what I wanted and I responded by asking what was on offer. I asked for TL. She offered B2B. Quoted 3 k. I refused. Asked for HJ. She said 2.5. I said I have no cash and only card. She asked me how much I would be willing to part with, said. 5 k I'd what I have and that's all am giving her. She refused. Said OK, carry on with a little bit of massage. She then agreed for. 5 k but said next time pay more.

She removed the disposable completely, held my balls, applied some oil on jhonny and started wanking. Jhonny woke up. Asked if I was allowed to touch from out side or kiss. Refused! She was a pro and then turned her attention to my nipples while jerking with the other hand. The motion was too good and I came pretty early. Wiped me with the disposable.

Damage- 1.5 counter, .5 HJ.

VFM- no,

Girl- not too good looking, looked aged to me, not sure though, she had tonnes of make up.

4/10.

Another issue is language, she knows only Thai. And a little bit of English.

WIR- no! The curtains and no doors is something that am not comfortable with. I in fact saw another therapist peek OK while I was getting a HJ.

Also plenty of fish in the sea.

While coming out there was a cute tall Thai who looked amazing.

On the way back, went to A spa that was recently mentioned by a senior for the gujju chick. The place is creepy. There were 3-4 guys standing out side the place didn't look safe at all. I also felt it was getting too much attention since the owner said all the slots were full. LE is close to this place! Just a few hundred meters.

I wouldn't want to take a chance here.

Shanky4913
05-27-17, 13:24
Hello Babykutu,

Any information on pricing at these MP? Also can you please be clear on abbreviations as I am new to it. Thanks. Please PM me.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Discreet Johny
05-27-17, 15:58
Fresh FR form today. I had taken a membership at this spa during my last visit and it's valid at two other branches, both are named AT at J' Hills and Htech. However, I wanted to explore some Indian dish at the same branch, so called them up and booked a slot with an Indian therapist. To my amusement, the lady receptionist asked me if the membership card was mine or belonged to a friend LOL. She assigned a room that had a door but then said the AC wasn't working and assigned me to another room with only curtains. When the therapist arrived I asked her to call the manager and assign me a different room with door but alas there was none left. My mood was already turned off a bit.

Now the girl had an awesome rack and a bit chubby which is one of my favorite body types actually, and it helped bringing Johny back to mood. She was quite chatty and I was also up for a good conversation so didn't mind. Hails from the same state as our current PM and narrated her sob story of how she was an orphan and grew up in Ashrams. I tried to empathize but was mostly interested in ogling her body as she regularly brushed her soft lemons over my body. She was quite frank about her line of business. Told me about a client that visits the spa weekly, brings a new girl along with him every time and asks for a couple massage with two therapists. This guy then proceeds to have a foursome with the girls and does repeat sessions on the same day with other therapists. If this client happens to be on ISG, then Sir I wonder how much your mongering budget is. You may have even tasted film starts and high end models and it makes me curious if it's a spa fetish that you have. Anyway enjoy your happy foursomes!

Coming back to my session, massage was quite average. Around 15-20 minutes were left when the topic of extras popped up. Quoted 3 k for BJ and 5 k for body to body. I made a counter offer of 3 k for B2B but she wouldn't budge at all. Also asked for FS but she said she doesn't do it as she is married. After a lot of negotiation, settled for 3 k for BJ with top access. Now I had jerked off on the same day a few hours back and it took me some time to finally come. After the deed, she made an offer of 6 k for B2B plus BJ for my next visit. The price looks quite high and I know she wouldn't go any lower because other clients are paying the same amount. She even pulled out cash from inside her bra as proof! Now I am in two minds as her body is very enticing and I really want to try her for B2B but at the same time price seems quite high. Ah the problems of a monger!

Summary-.

Damages: 3 k for BJ and TA.

Therapist: Nice rack, a bit chubby.

WIR: May be for the same girl.

Stay safe, bang safe.

DJ.

Discreet Johny
05-27-17, 16:17
Best way is minimize use of SPA's and focus on SP's. 5 K for a SPA is twice as bad a 8 K for a ST, worst hit are VIZ and VIJ. Damn. Prices can touch 4 K for TL and HJ.

Bear Restraint and this will help in prices coming down, I don't see that happen any sooner but newbies are the key here.

Stay Safe.Sir,

In my short mongering career, I had experienced both SP girl and spas. I agree with you that prices are going through the roof when it comes to spas. Even for a hard negotiator like me it's getting difficult as other clients are paying huge amounts just for HJ! I may have to rethink on where to focus my mongering resources after my current membership with a spa is done.

The problem with my experiences with SPs is that they are more hits than misses. Most of the pics are photoshopped and some are even scammers. It's difficult to find a reliable SP that provides good quality.

I don't know much about the indie scene though and would like to venture in that arena.

I am planning to activate my subscription soon and hope mongering Gods like you can help me with some good indie / SP contacts.

And thanks for giving advice as you always do.

Stay safe, bang safe.

DJ.

Discreet Johny
05-27-17, 17:15
Sometimes, I have seen people spend 6 k in (2.5 in counter +3.5 extras) in an hour. Most of the cases extras exists for 10-20 minutes. In the same amount, they could do FS 3 or 2 girls for more time. I am going back to SP. If anyone suggest good reliable SP, I would be happy.Agree with you bro. I am seriously thinking of switching over to SP once my membership with a spa is over. The inflation in spas beats all kinds of inflation I have seen in our country LOL.

BabyKutu
05-27-17, 17:24
BabyKutu Sir,

I agree with what you PM'ed me. Tried to reply back and your.

Inbox is full.

I am in Hyderabad today only. Request your guidance.Ping me now. Cleared inbox.

AkashHot
05-27-17, 17:45
There were two cops were seen at M spa G today. Seen them entering and also got the info from one of the trusted therapist. Not sure what happened. Switched off my mongering number and ran away. I have no idea what was the matter. If anyone knows, please share. Stay safe.

Jaanfun
05-27-17, 18:33
They have changed their business model. Got into safe territory, get lot of regular women patients. Also for new bees they charge 2.5 k and send the tall milky beauty, she does some magic and talk sweet to get repeat clients. Other girls are less than maid quality, don't allow touching, only mechanical HJ, but decent massage. Regulars are charged 1.5 k, and 0.5 k for HJ. So nothing to lose. Always a curiosity factor lies.

Seems therapists are scared of the door hole.

You can get the tall milky beauty to meet outside if you offer a drink. She is a heavy drinker.Surprised she / they come out, never knew that.

Agree about the door hole, but to me its more a situation they want to create, as I am sure nobody would peep in every-time.

BabyKutu
05-27-17, 18:52
Surprised she / they come out, never knew that.

Agree about the door hole, but to me its more a situation they want to create, as I am sure nobody would peep in every-time.There is come truth about the key hole but that said, it is 95% hype.

The milky white beauty is the one who runs it when A is out on work, so really it is the milky white beauty who peeps. A rarely does it.

A does it when one particular Therapist is in demand, like Miss J times. For people who know what I am talking about.

Else mostly maidish stuff. No real joy.

AkashHot
05-27-17, 19:08
Most of the time, now a days my inbox is full. It take a while for me to delete some without deleting the useful one. So, it takes some time. I suggest if someone wants to reach me quickly and want to get quick reply, please PM me.I think last of my post is missing. I wanted to say, whoever wants to reach me and wants quick reply, pm your mailId.

HashBoi85
05-28-17, 02:47
Saw a review here recently about this spa with the last 4th characters out of 26, the poster mentioned an SI masseuse hinting at extras but he wasn't in the mood to take one. However, I bought a deal on little app and dashed for the spa in the hopes of an SI in the luxuries of an actual spa. The girls name is Ms. P just like the famous P of BLR who shot to fame recently. Anyways, the massage was good and of course full of hints. Not exactly hints but direct feather touch rubbing on the groin and asshole area much to my surprise. So we started speaking money, she asked for 2 k for a HJ (only), 3 k for touching her body, 2 k for DFK. I literally went blank for a few seconds and realized that I was getting it wrong so I asked her again, then she clarified. HJ: 2 k + TL:3 k + DFK: 2 k. I asked her why so expensive, she said she gets clients who readily pay her that amount, maybe she was bluffing. She also offered to get the card swipe if I was low on cash. The amount of confidence exuding from her was too damn high. Didn't even converse anymore after the 7 k quote, carried on with the massage, took a quick shower, headed home and relieved myself with some quality porn.

About the masseuse.

Looks: 4/10 petite.

Interaction: 8/10.

Sales skills: 10/10.

Negotiation skills: 11/10 - a straight no to any sort of bargain.

Then I realized they also have Thai therapist working in that spa, and later concluded she must be getting some training from her Thai colleagues on how to rip guys off since Hyderabad folks are happily letting themselves ripped off by Thai chicks.

What a shame.

Jaanfun
05-28-17, 03:49
she made an offer of 6 k for B2B plus BJ for my next visit. The price looks quite high and I know she wouldn't go any lower because other clients are paying the same amount. She even pulled out cash from inside her bra as proof! Now I am in two minds as her body is very enticing and I really want to try her for B2B but at the same time price seems quite high. Ah the problems of a monger!

Bro,

6 K. I suppose you can get a nice FS plus go back to this girl for a nice Massage. I think these girls know what rules our mind.

Being honest, when sometimes I was in rush of a mood, I would oblige to their demand, probably that's what they are trying to cajole us. If we give-in, they win, if not then they settle for lower amount and probably that's how the story goes.

To each his own though, so there is no right or wrong here.

Take care,

JF.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 06:44
Agree with you bro. I am seriously thinking of switching over to SP once my membership with a spa is over. The inflation in spas beats all kinds of inflation I have seen in our country LOL.Good. We are in the same boat. I think if the MP girls and management goes in this way, after a year or so, people will definitely get bored with spa / MP and also fed up with high price and that's when this whole spa / MP market business going to shut down. If you see, there are minimum 4-5 new spas opened up in Mdhpr and Gch area. I wonder if they have to shut down after a year or so.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 06:49
Sir,

In my short mongering career, I had experienced both SP girl and spas. I agree with you that prices are going through the roof when it comes to spas. Even for a hard negotiator like me it's getting difficult as other clients are paying huge amounts just for HJ! I may have to rethink on where to focus my mongering resources after my current membership with a spa is done.
DJ.Just curious brother, which spa did you go for membership? Just leave good hints. I think membership is a another way to suck money from the customer. Did you get any extra benefits in terms of extras for membership? Activate your PM for much better conversation.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 07:00
After the deed, she made an offer of 6 k for B2B plus BJ for my next visit. The price looks quite high and I know she wouldn't go any lower because other clients are paying the same amount. She even pulled out cash from inside her bra as proof! Now I am in two minds as her body is very enticing and I really want to try her for B2B but at the same time price seems quite high. Ah the problems of a monger!
DJ.She banged your mind at the right place at the right time. The key is never show to girl that you liked her during the massage. If she is a bit chubby, make her realise that you like slim girls. The moment they know you like them, they are the king in their game and most of the time they win. If they keeps on loosing, someday price will come down. The problem is not all the fellow mongers are part of ISG and they have no idea about pricing. Lot of them just pay whatever girl says. With a 2 year timeframe, the same girl will ask you 10 k for B2B for sure, is she can maintain her body well.

Sreeni
05-28-17, 08:12
Hi all,

I'm back in Hyderabad after 1.5 years, earlier I used to keep many indi. Contacts but this time somehow most of them are not reachable on the earlier comm. Channels for whatever reason except very few.

Appreciate if you anyone can help with the good indi. Contacts in Hyderabad, I promise that I'll reciprocate as I build my contact list. Thanks for your help.

If you would like to share any Indi. Contacts please PM me.

Mirchi9
05-28-17, 08:22
Best is they meet outside however one needs to build loyalty. Most of the Thai's stay at hostels or sharing a dorm, hence if you break one, you can get access to multiple girls. However they don't come cheap.

Stay Safe.Almost all Thais meet outside after you meet them twice. One famous thai offered to stay with me for 30k / month and I can have her every night. During day she wants to work and earn from spa. (wish I could handle the complications of living together with a Thai).

Highest I paid inside spa was 6.5 k for a special body who could do BBBJ, rimming, gymnastic sex for 60 minutes nonstop in all angles (I took 90 minutes package) and then 20 minutes massage, 10 minutes shower together.

She left India and dunno when she'll be back.

The best and good looking thais come for 10 k / night and you can have at least 2 rounds.

Earlier, I've posted about how these thais are made to 'buy' their jobs where a top end busy spa demands 100 k from her for 6 months and no salary.

So, obviously thais will try to increase prices and recover that lost money + their maintenance + their take home money from us.

Kaarmic
05-28-17, 10:32
Dear mongers,

This is a serious problem! But unfortunately, ISG members are a minuscule tribe who are patrons to these Spas with Thais!

If you ever have an opportunity to sit at the reception room for an hour, you will understand the kind of patrons visiting the spas, and why the prices are skyrocketing! Some of them are old hags, and some look like they have money but no class, some look like they cannot even speak English properly. These guys look so desperate, that only one scene comes in my mind (Bakras ready to be butchered by these Thais). So that is the reason for skyrocketing prices!

So if you want to have Thai, is this the only way to go? Yes and No! If you look good, smell good you can pay less! If you are a little charming and can compliment, you have some more discount! And yes if you can repeat, you can get more services at almost the same cost. And if you're friendly and nice with them, they will come out with you for dinner and the rest is upto you!

Babykuttu sir is right in this aspect! Also understand one thing, like Akash said these Thai therapists make a lot in the spa, so they really don't need to go and sleep with someone outside the spa, unless of course they need the extra cash for that new condo in Bangkok, or the new SUV for her boyfriend / family.

If you can treat them right, treat them with respect, you can even have them for free or just a dinner date! It all depends on the kind of rapport you can build with her!

If you can manage to meet a Thai girl outside the spa and can treat her well, she can give you one of the best GFE experiences! Again this game needs two players and it's a team game. Don't expect it to be served on platter just because you are paying! Treat them as equals, set your expectations politely and firmly.

Yes it is true that money is very important to Thais, but then it also depends how much you can pay in kind, if not cash!

There is no hard and fast rule!

But like Babykuttu said loyalty pays I would like to say " Loyalty always pay".

SammiePathan
05-28-17, 12:57
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I love taking / giving massages.

I'm a Bi Looking for pointers to M2M massages in Hyderabad!

I'm interested in giving massages also. So, if anyone of you needs one, please PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

SikarSrivats
05-28-17, 14:39
Hi friends,

Any intel on Mspa Salon & cafe at MLA quarters BH?

AkashHot
05-28-17, 18:21
Almost all Thais meet outside after you meet them twice. One famous thai offered to stay with me for 30k / month and I can have her every night. During day she wants to work and earn from spa. (wish I could handle the complications of living together with a Thai).30 k per month is not a bad deal if you actually calculate. I got similar offer but never discussed about money. She met me outside for a dinner once with her friends and also she helped me with money exchange part before going to Pattaya (I wanted Thai 5 k Thai Bhatt and she arranged for me from her friends). She wanted to come to my house and fun. Never discussed about money. But, considering the complication staying together with thai (specially for their food habit), I politely denied. Its far better just fck and forget but at the same time behave well with them.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 18:22
Hi friends,

Any intel on Mspa Salon & cafe at MLA quarters BH?Complete professional.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 18:33
If you ever have an opportunity to sit at the reception room for an hour, you will understand the kind of patrons visiting the spas, and why the prices are skyrocketing! Some of them are old hags, and some look like they have money but no class, some look like they cannot even speak English properly. These guys look so desperate, that only one scene comes in my mind (Bakras ready to be butchered by these Thais). So that is the reason for skyrocketing prices!

So if you want to have Thai, is this the only way to go? Yes and No! If you look good, smell good you can pay less! If you are a little charming and can compliment, you have some more discount! And yes if you can repeat, you can get more services at almost the same cost. And if you're friendly and nice with them, they will come out with you for dinner and the rest is upto you!You are absolutely to the point. Thai girls are best known for their cleanliness. I have seen in Pattaya. So I know it very well. Before every deed they make sure they take shower and also after the deed. They expect us to be in the same way. Even the deed gap is just an hour, they even take another shower. Even when I met a spa girl outside for a night in India, she did take shower twice and me too. They really like the man with good smell, decent body shape (if gym body that's an advantage) and decent size dick. They don't like beard though. There might be exception, but majority of them don't like. Thai dicks are small. So, they normally like Indian dick size. They just hate bad smell, body odor. So, before you hit spa for a massage or meeting her for a night, make sure you small good, apply good mouth fresheners and with that treat them with respect and talk to them and you need to be add little humor. You will almost win the game.

AkashHot
05-28-17, 18:48
I have noticed recently L spa in Mdhp opp to poplar restaurent called AB. Did not notice the faded sign board any more. Looks like they are shutdown for some reason. One fellow monger also confirmed they are shut down. There used to be a nice lady Ms A. Any one knows more about it? I am just curious about the shutdown reason.

BabyKutu
05-28-17, 19:15
I have noticed recently L spa in Mdhp opp to poplar restaurent called AB. Did not notice the faded sign board any more. Looks like they are shutdown for some reason. One fellow monger also confirmed they are shut down. There used to be a nice lady Ms A. Any one knows more about it? I am just curious about the shutdown reason.They are closed, Miss A makes scouting trips between VIZ and Hyderabad albeit with a different spa chain.

BabyKutu
05-28-17, 19:24
You are absolutely to the point. Thai girls are best known for their cleanliness. There might be exception, but majority of them don't like. Thai dicks are small. So, they normally like Indian dick size. They just hate bad smell, body odor. So, before you hit spa for a massage or meeting her for a night, make sure you small good, apply good mouth fresheners and with that treat them with respect and talk to them and you need to be add little humor. You will almost win the game.Right that! Our breed does carry a perception of being excessively persuasive and offensive. Most important is the respect part, treat them with respect and what follows will be heaven.

Groom and Vroom.

NaiduHunterrr
05-28-17, 21:24
Visited popular Pizza spa, M spa (other 2 branches) and AT in last 1 month.

Spa report:

Pizza spa. Good massage, the girl looked good in terms of curves. When it came to extras, it seems there is a special one who will do it. Asked her to call that special person in. Middle aged MILF, around 40 with decent rack (realized small though later. Bloody cup bras). 1 K for HJ, since I am a bit desperate, said okay. Completed in 15 mins. Nothing great in terms of service.

M Spa. Visited M branch as I am feeling some body aches due to hectic work schedule. I asked for a decent and friendly Thai, the lady came in with a grim face which made me wonder that she missed the evolution chain of humans (ape face). Looked familiar with resemblance to KK of YJHD movie. The ape asked me to change and wait, 15 mins over no sign of her. Called the receptionist and blasted her to change the therapist. Now come the lady who exactly looked the 'SINTEX' tank with a face of former WWE player Yokozohna. My mood was off completely. She did a good massage, glad that she haven't tried to sit on my back to do the massage. After the massage, she offered extras, I was not sure what to answer. LOL. Quoted price of 1 K for HJ and TL. Thought let me experiment. Good HJ with awesome rack in hands. She also helped in applying some balm and massage my rib as I had a minor accident which caused severe pain in rib as it got hit badly. Left the place after shower.

Be branch of M spa. Visited the place on a weekday. Got a good looking but a bit aged therapist. I intentionally wore my disposable low and she haven't complained. Upfront hint of extras. After the massage, she offered extras (I don't ask prior unless both my hands are fractured to jerk off). Sky high rates - 2 K for HJ, 3 K for HJ+TL and 6 K for B2B. I am an aged fellow with decade of exp in mongering. I let my dick soften and mind hard. Negotiated to 1.2 K for HJ and bottom access (hate getting cheated time and again by cup bras). Good 20 minutes HJ and accessible areas for both.

Visited the same spa again today. Got a therapist who is not so charming but got a beautiful smile. Wanted to have B2 B, so asked for extras initially to make optimum utilization of time. Same sky high prices for services, seems they are having fixed rate card. Again, my dick is silent and my mind started to rise. Tried to negotiate, not successful and had to convince my dick to sit silent and don't get to hard to rip my hard earned money. The therapist is good to talk with, cracked some jokes, treated her well and tipped her 0. 5 K just for massage. Don't think I am a fool. She gave her contact of whatsapp and agreed to think about meeting outside for a dinner (prob tomorrow). Her name resembles famous hindi movie which grossed huge amount of collections starring AK.

For all the above spas, the amount paid is 1 k - 1.2 k.

SP Report:

After many years of mongering, got fed up with nakhras and wham bham stuff of girls. So wanted to explore milfs. Called my regular SP.

Lady 1- Typical andhra aunty with excellent BJ skills. Good experience with firm boobs, nice ass and wild FS exp. CIM for the first round and wot for the second. Total damage - 2 K + 200.

Lady 2- A young lady with firm body but bad attitude. I had to literally made her cry for her bad service by taking her in all weird positions as my mind was pissed off and dick is still hard. Banged her for 40 minutes and finally johnny gave up. Called the SP about the bad attitude of the lady and blasted him. - 2 K. NO TIPS.

Lady 3- SP told me as Marwdi MILF, so got excited and traveled 25 kms to bang her. To my surprise she got some extra pounds and after some conversation realized that she is not M'di but a local aunty with fair complexion. The deed was good though with all services except anal. 2 K + 300.

Tried to write FR every time I banged, but due to some limitations of family life with kid haven't dared to open ISG and take time to write FR. Fortunately, back to bachelor life for 2 weeks, so will spend some time to provide quality inputs.

NaiduHunterrr
05-28-17, 21:32
Going to activate my PM. I have a place to bang, but my apartment watchman behaves as if he worked in FBI. So can't take risk to get a gal. If a senior monger in this form can accompany a gal and looking for a place to bang, probably I can make my watchman think that my friends visited my place. Food and drinks on me, let me know if someone is okay with this proposal.

NaiduHunterrr
05-28-17, 21:56
HDFC virtual card works Bro, or Use Entro pay. Works like a charm 10/10 always.HDFC Virtual card worked for me.

Redice
05-29-17, 03:29
Hi all,

I just got registered.

Any senior members who can help me with contacts of indie.

As and how I will return back the favor once I get the hang.

Looking for contacts of indie in Hyderabad.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Kumarjgbl
05-29-17, 05:12
Hi guys,

l am new to mongering. Can any one PM me the best contacts in Hyderabad.

NaiduHunterrr
05-29-17, 06:57
I received requests to share contacts. I will share contacts only to senior members who contributed to the forum. For newbies. Suggest you try online options and test yourself. All the seniors had learnt that way. Nothing comes easy. Neither the money nor the experience.

Alokkk
05-29-17, 08:19
I have reduced my mongering over last few months for personal reasons. But was able to take take out few hours couple of weeks before so went to the M spa at Gbowli. Was not in a mood to splurge to went with the 45 minutes massage and specifically asked for a Thai gal. I was asked to wait for 15 minutes as I had not booked an appointment.

After 15 minutes, I was assigned a very plain looking Thai therapist. In the room, she told me there are no dispos and I have to manage. I said I don't mind. Then she left the room for me to undress. She came back and put a towel on my ass area, so I said I don't need it. She was removed it before I could complete my sentence. Then she did a good massage and I kept touching her on her legs and thighs etc to which she did not object. This continued for some time and then she asked to to turn over.

On turning over, she directly asked if I wanted extras and I asked for the rates. She said 2 k for HJ with top access, but I bargained for 1.5 k for HJ and top and bottom access. Good thing as I was able to completely undress her and then laid on top of her, without any intercourse of course. Then she allowed me to put couple of fingers inside her and make her cum. She was totally wet after I was done. Then she said ' my turn' and took control. Gave nice jh and licked my nipples. It was awesome. I came after sometime. Till now she had not asked for the money. After getting cleaned up I gave her the money and she kept it without even counting. I took a quick bath and kissed her good bye.

Kiss666
05-29-17, 08:53
Hi friends,

Anyone used the services of Mounika SP in J. Hills. Came to know that she provides junior artists and others in the range of 2 k her no ends with 2555. Had a session with Rose nothing to say, very good service and attitude. Good rimming and excellent BBBJ had two sessions first one CIM yes really got very good experience and second one doggy with very good long blowjob after the sessions asked for massage she did very well both front and back. Not a time watcher. We did not get this type of service from Hyderabad gals.

Veejayk
05-29-17, 15:00
Hi Fellow mongers.

I was out of mongering for few months due to some personal commitments. I am getting some free time in coming weeks and want to start again. I generally go to Mps (mostly TD spa in M. Pur and AT spa in HTech). I wanted to know how is the scene there? I see from reports that Thai's have increased the price now. How is the quality now? Please let me know.

TIA,

Vijay.

Veejayk
05-29-17, 15:06
Right that! Our breed does carry a perception of being excessively persuasive and offensive. Most important is the respect part, treat them with respect and what follows will be heaven.

Groom and Vroom.Need some info from you through pm. Please clear inbox. .

AkashHot
05-29-17, 15:22
Hi Fellow mongers.

I was out of mongering for few months due to some personal commitments. I am getting some free time in coming weeks and want to start again. I generally go to Mps (mostly TD spa in M. Pur and AT spa in HTech). I wanted to know how is the scene there? I see from reports that Thai's have increased the price now. How is the quality now? Please let me know.
TIA,
Vijay.Quality is decreasing day by day, prices are skyrocketing, management is being rude day by day, because they think no matter what they say, you will repeat and bound to go there. That's the scene everywhere.

Arobtihor
05-29-17, 15:29
Hey everybody,

WA a SP from Location number ending with 669 in Ameerpet. Asking for 10 K per session. Send me the below profiles. Countered the offer with 5 K. Looking at the photos, I am not sure if they are legit. Can anyone help me with any review of the profiles.

NewtoHyd
05-29-17, 16:37
Good. We are in the same boat. I think if the MP girls and management goes in this way, after a year or so, people will definitely get bored with spa / MP and also fed up with high price and that's when this whole spa / MP market business going to shut down. If you see, there are minimum 4-5 new spas opened up in Mdhpr and Gch area. I wonder if they have to shut down after a year or so.Wellness industry is growing fast and India is way behind in terms of dollars spent per person in spa / MP. This will increase exponentially and in Tier2, Tier3 cities too. There is lot of PE fund waiting to enter this market, only issue is managing LE which can be done by these large companies. In most of the developed countries MPs don't allow beyond HJ, TL and they do proper massage first before opening up for he.

Due to very high charges by Thai gals, our desi gals stand a better chance. I would prefer a nice looking indian over thai. Due to lower costs and better communication. Lot of young gals feel safe in Spa than SP. They get fixed salary and nice extras amount.

BabyKutu
05-29-17, 17:06
Need some info from you through pm. Please clear inbox..Go for it.

Sreeni
05-29-17, 19:45
Firstly Thanks to "Nash6969" bro. For sharing Nisha contact no.

I tried to get in touch with her on WhatsApp, finally she responded sometime back and apparently she says that she left this field.

But she seems to be in Hyderabad and staying in Manikonda.

Not sure this is true or not but just wanted to share this with all in case anyone trying to reach her out.

Thanks.

HydMong
05-30-17, 00:34
Hi all, rani from mpur is back to action. If anyone want to try her, ping me, she is in need of money in urgency. ! I am out of station. !

Rahul128
05-30-17, 04:25
Hey guys,

I am from Bangalore and planning to visit Hyderabad. Could someone please help me with some good Indi's numbers. Also let me know if there any popular Pub or Disc for hangout.

ArisCasa
05-30-17, 05:06
Wellness industry is growing fast and India is way behind in terms of dollars spent per person in spa / MP. This will increase exponentially and in Tier2, Tier3 cities too. There is lot of PE fund waiting to enter this market, only issue is managing LE which can be done by these large companies. In most of the developed countries MPs don't allow beyond HJ, TL and they do proper massage first before opening up for he.

Due to very high charges by Thai gals, our desi gals stand a better chance. I would prefer a nice looking indian over thai. Due to lower costs and better communication. Lot of young gals feel safe in Spa than SP. They get fixed salary and nice extras amount.No dude your views are slightly out of place. No PE or fund investor or any large corporation would get into such predominantly cash under the table business (if we are talking of MPs with extras business) that too which falls in the "illegal" category. That's because the investor cannot measure the revenue or RoI since much of the cash flow is off the books. If they don't see a clear cut on the books RoI, no PE or fund will invest in a business. In a multi-outlet multi city business like a spa business (if it has to be a big chain with huge growth potential) they are run in a franchise model which will not work unless they are genuine legitimate spas (example o2) or body Kraft in Blore (single promoter owned with equity funding with multiple branches).

Also worldwide shady spa and or hanky panky business are always run by politicians / mafia / law enforcement / city governance officials, who can muscle their way or able to take care of everyday issues in these businesses.

Insegu
05-30-17, 07:05
Visited popular pizza spa recently to sort out a sore back.

Paid coupon rate at counter. Good looking receptionist and you wish it was her.

Was assigned an average looking Thai. Good massage, no hints.

Extras offered on flip. Asked what's on offer. Took BBBJ and B2B for 2 k.

Yes just 2 k, as she's not my type + I don't carry more than 2 k (usually not worth).

Good attitude. Great BBBJ and CIM.

Damage: 1.5 k counter, 2 k tip.

VFM: Yes.

Girl: Average looking, and hence the low tip.

WIR: Not likely.

Hint for great experience: dress well, be clean, be friendly. And never show desperation.

NaiduHunterrr
05-30-17, 08:03
My regular SP contacted stating a Telugu gal is available. Went to Ygda, a bit interior with a low class residential area. Thought of going back as I don't feel okay to do the deed in this places. But somehow jhonny pushed against the brain. Went into a small apt and the lady is so. So. Paid 2 k and went ahead. Surprise. She is not gal. Married with a kid. Somewhat saggy boobs and tummy with post pregnancy stretch marks. No DFK and only missionary. She gave a CBJ and then asked to enter in miss. Fck. Her mouth is a bit tight than her pussy. I stopped and asked her to do with mouth. Came finally after 20 minutes.

Decided to give a break to SP. 2 K + 100 tip (only for mouth). She is not even worth 500 in her hometown as I know the quality of birds there. I used to bang gals of class quality at 700 - 1 K for a BJ release followed by FS.

With travel from my place, total 3 K down the mouth. I mean drain.

Play safe.

NH.

AkashHot
05-30-17, 14:27
Hey everybody,

WA a SP from Location number ending with 669 in Ameerpet. Asking for 10 K per session. Send me the below profiles. Countered the offer with 5 K. Looking at the photos, I am not sure if they are legit. Can anyone help me with any review of the profiles.All the photos looks highly photoshopped. No experience though. So can't tell.

BabyKutu
05-30-17, 17:15
No dude your views are slightly out of place. No PE or fund investor or any large corporation would get into such predominantly cash under the table business (if we are talking of MPs with extras business) that too which falls in the "illegal" category.
Also worldwide shady spa and or hanky panky business are always run by politicians / mafia / law enforcement / city governance officials, who can muscle their way or able to take care of everyday issues in these businesses.Completely agree. Most of the AT and TDS chains are run by powerful political families, H and V Spas run by Senior Cop. Onlt legit chains will franchise. Seldom you can break into an O2 therapist for extras.

AkashHot
05-30-17, 19:49
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.

NaiduHunterrr
05-31-17, 00:31
Whoever had tried P Nagar aunty, can you confirm if the attached image is of hers?

NaiduHunterrr
05-31-17, 00:37
Hey everybody,

WA a SP from Location number ending with 669 in Ameerpet. Asking for 10 K per session. Send me the below profiles. Countered the offer with 5 K. Looking at the photos, I am not sure if they are legit. Can anyone help me with any review of the profiles.Heavily photoshop'd images. Worth if coming at 5 K given the same innocent looks and good body tone. But I doubt as most of the times they put teenage photos for marketing, however in reality the product is about to become aunty.

Don't pay still you see the bird.

Play safe.

NH.

NaiduHunterrr
05-31-17, 02:38
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.My two cents-

The number of mongers who are married is much higher than bachelors.

1. They can't hangout with gals like bachelors, due to their position in the society as that would damage their image and marriage which is primary.

2. Reduced sex life due to lack of privacy post having kids.

3. When spouse is out of town, typically the hunt begins.

4. Once a monger, always a monger even after marriage because the secret desires will eat your brain.

5. You marry a girl, after sometime she become aunty. But your heart still want a girl. Men are known to be young at heart.

BTW, I am married.

NH.

BabyKutu
05-31-17, 03:20
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.Welcome to the world of curious learning Bro!

All marriages have baggage attached in the form of emotional blackmail, these can vary from financial security to family insecurities. Wives are the best companions at the same time they can connoisseurs of nagging. Pent up emotional frustration can easily be offloaded elsewhere without the baggage of emotional distress.

My 2 cents.

SmootheRaj
05-31-17, 03:37
Whoever had tried P Nagar aunty, can you confirm if the attached image is of hers?NO she is not S aunty from P nagar.

Mirchi9
05-31-17, 05:07
Whoever had tried P Nagar aunty, can you confirm if the attached image is of hers?No. Someone has already posted her nude snap. Check in old posts.

Mirchi9
05-31-17, 05:19
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.I'm not married yet but I've few married (newly married too) friends who give these reasons:

1. Wife stays away for 3-4 days a month (periods) and husband needs sex at that time.

2. wife can get sick sometimes or travels.

3. husband travels out of his city.

4. wife is pregnant or in post-delivery stage.

5. wife doesn't do BBBJ or other angles that he wanted to try.

6. wife is too dominant at home and husband likes a submissive woman (watch Krishna bhagavan character in Telugu movie 'Evadi gola vadidi'.

7. wife is not good looking (married for money or family pressure) or has put on lot of weight after marriage.

8. wife is too religious. Half the weekdays are gone for rituals and fasting.

9. joint family where every night sex may not be a luxury.

10. Kids sleep with them and they keep waking up at night.

11. Got used to mongering with different woman since bachelor days and now hard to change.

12. Thrill.

13. Ultimate Reason: mom / wife cooks well. But still why do you eat street food or at a restaurant occasionally?

NaniNaresh
05-31-17, 05:25
Your attached image is not Pnagar Siri Aunty.

Whoever had tried P Nagar aunty, can you confirm if the attached image is of hers?

Chahyd
05-31-17, 06:37
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.Just for the thrill and change of scenery. Making love at home is a different experience altogether but not everyone is open trying everything. Some unfulfilled fantasies and desires.

My two cents.

CoolDude35
05-31-17, 06:50
Just for the thrill and change of scenery. Making love at home is a different experience altogether but not everyone is open trying everything. Some unfulfilled fantasies and desires.

My two cents.Variety is the spice of life! For me its no strings attached and I love variety! I've met some wonderful persons and I enjoy the process. Men will be men.

NaiduHunterrr
05-31-17, 09:04
Your attached image is not Pnagar Siri Aunty.Thanks for confirming.

Ace of Hearts
05-31-17, 09:07
Hey everybody,

WA a SP from Location number ending with 669 in Ameerpet. Asking for 10 K per session. Send me the below profiles. Countered the offer with 5 K. Looking at the photos, I am not sure if they are legit. Can anyone help me with any review of the profiles.I met her in Bangalore last month as an "Intro" session courtesy my trusted SP. Though I could not take actual service due to time constraints. But yes. 10 K shot is too high for her, like 95% of girls posted on Indian forum. I was offered 5k shot 12 K night by my Agent. And that is may be right price for her.

She IS Legit. But little different in real. She is like 5 feet petite dusky girl, named Palak from Delhi. She is slimmer now with very soft voice. Service wise she should have been nice as she was with my SP for good one week. She said no DFK during intro and also not open to all position. But it all depends on your treatment to the girl. I have had most wonderful time worn most restrictive and subtle girl.

Well it's over 8 years I used to be in Hyderabad and on this page. Anyone fro. Old times who remembers me please give a shout.

TimePass123
05-31-17, 11:11
Firstly Thanks to "Nash6969" bro. For sharing Nisha contact no.

I tried to get in touch with her on WhatsApp, finally she responded sometime back and apparently she says that she left this field.

But she seems to be in Hyderabad and staying in Manikonda.

Not sure this is true or not but just wanted to share this with all in case anyone trying to reach her out.

Thanks.Guess you know the golden rule that you can't be too obvious with indes during the initial discussion, if they doubt you they would just ignore you. They are constantly worried about LE and hence have to be careful. Some Indies work only though references and that too if you sound normal over the phone. Just an opinion.

Anan Tara
05-31-17, 13:46
Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.Happiness is a scale and not an absolute and in that scale Variety has its own role to play. Variety in terms of birds, variety in terms of what the bird can do. Its the same curiosity that made you ask the question that drives us "happily married people" to see what's on the other side of fence too. Mostly it's not the physical need of a release.

AkashHot
05-31-17, 15:32
Whoever had tried P Nagar aunty, can you confirm if the attached image is of hers?Not at all.

RadiCool
05-31-17, 15:36
Just to score and experience new chicks.

Its partly confusion, partly thrill, partly plain stupidity, partly natural being a man.

Men will be men.

Let's do a honest confession. Why do people goes to pros when they are married? Is it just about dissatisfaction? Just curious. I understand there are lot of bachelor who goes just because they are bachelor and out of desperation. Just wondering about married guys with happy life. What motivates you to come out for mongering? Guys, this is out of my curiosity, nothing else.

Cenator369
05-31-17, 17:37
Tried her today evening at her place near LB nagar.

Very mechanical, avoid her.

Damages: 1500/ ST, waste.

AkashHot
05-31-17, 17:43
I'm not married yet but I've few married (newly married too) friends who give these reasons:

1. Wife stays away for 3-4 days a month (periods) and husband needs sex at that time.

2. wife can get sick sometimes or travels.

3. husband travels out of his city.

4. wife is pregnant or in post-delivery stage.

5. wife doesn't do BBBJ or other angles that he wanted to try.

6. wife is too dominant at home and husband likes a submissive woman (watch Krishna bhagavan character in Telugu movie 'Evadi gola vadidi'.All the above reasons are understandable. I am just wondering if there is any concept of female mongering If yes, they should join on this great forum. Would love to meet some female monger.

Insegu
05-31-17, 17:47
13. Ultimate Reason: mom / wife cooks well. But still why do you eat street food or at a restaurant occasionally?Yes, a simple but good analogy!

BabyKutu
05-31-17, 19:30

Damages: 1500/ ST, waste.Sad, not even worth a free screw. Dude time spent in traffic is the most annoying part.

Rajnrn
05-31-17, 19:47
All the above reasons are understandable. I am just wondering if there is any concept of female mongering If yes, they should join on this great forum. Would love to meet some female monger.Mate,

If women want to have fun they don't need forums. They can pick and choose fun buddies at their own terms. Take it easy and don't overthink stuff.

Raj.

AkashHot
05-31-17, 22:00

Damages: 1500/ ST, waste.We had a FR on her in this forum. She was mechanical even then. Just avoid.

BabyKutu
06-01-17, 03:55
I met her in Bangalore last month as an "Intro" session courtesy my trusted SP.

Well it's over 8 years I used to be in Hyderabad and on this page. Anyone fro. Old times who remembers me please give a shout.Ace,

Long time bro!. Good to have you back.

Cenator369
06-01-17, 09:13
Sad, not even worth a free screw. Dude time spent in traffic is the most annoying part.Long distance, traffic and finally not even worth free screw.

Cenator369
06-01-17, 09:15
We had a FR on her in this forum. She was mechanical even then. Just avoid.Read a couple of good FR s on her, thought of trying once. But turned out to be a disaster.

ZoroTheMask
06-01-17, 10:51
Last Sunday I tried a bird from an SP with stable near CARE hospital. Her name from what she says is Beena and is from SP Ms. S having number ending with **6147. I got the contact from the friend of a friend. I booked her for the whole night. She was originally supposed to provide company to my friend and me. But thanks to the fucked up field equipment of JIO my friend had to get back to work (he is a field engineer in Reliance JIO) and I got to own her for the night.

SP has originally sent us the pics but unfortunately she was nothing like them without makeup. I hesitated a bit during the pickup but my little brain in the end pushed me forward. I picked her up from a bus stop near Gachibowli and brought her back to my flat (my wife was on a trip). From that point on, I have to say, boy oh boy, she was totally GFE and her service was as described by the SP. She was totally cooperative. I managed 3 shots until 2:00 am and totally dozed off until morning. I still am not able to forget her tight pussy. Here are her stats:

Boobs: Average.

Attitude: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Price: 10 k (7:00 pm - 5:00 am) + 1 k for pick-up and drop-off (apparently it is possible to book her for 8-9 k for the night if we haggle with the SP).

She is apparently here in Hyderabad until 5th June. PM me for SP contact.

In short, the experience was very satisfying. But I had better in my life.

Shekhar647
06-01-17, 14:30
Hi,

I reached out to a SP in bAnjara hills and got the reference of a lady in blue here. Asking 12 k per shot ending with 344. Any reviews? Says the girls is Russian. Any review?

AkashHot
06-01-17, 16:34
Read a couple of good FR s on her, thought of trying once. But turned out to be a disaster.It's a repeat story brother. They get into business for whatever reasons, mostly for money. Initially they try to be good in hope that they will get more client which brings more money. After a while, they starts getting lot calls and realized they are overnight star. That's when their Nakhras starts and then the downfall and slowly they disappear from the business. Some returns back.

Member #4526
06-01-17, 20:04
Dicks before wives, anything else for that matter.

NaiduHunterrr
06-02-17, 00:24
In order to develop the budding friendship with one of the Thai in M BH, booked an appointment with the spa for the same masseur. We have been doing video calls since couple of days. Opted for deep tissue for 1 HR. After the initial chit chat, started the massage and she raised the point of extras. I was not so interested as I am pursuing her to meet out side for a dinner on Saturday. So wanted to avoid as the 'chase me and have me' fun will fade if I take extras.

However, she still wanted to go ahead and did HJ. Very good HJ with touching and went on for 20 minutes before I was out. Imp thing to note is the massage, so good that my back pain was gone, wrist pain due to excessive car driving gone and so relaxed.

During the touching, found that she got tight ass and good thighs with decent curves. Paid tip of 1 K and left.

Waiting for the weekend.

NH.

KumarMJ
06-02-17, 03:03
Read a couple of good FR s on her, thought of trying once. But turned out to be a disaster.She is not the same. She changed a lot. She behaves as if she is in no mood to proceed and it is like fucking a dead body.

MasterFapper
06-02-17, 13:51
Hi bro,

Your explanation caught my attention and featuring to exclusive her.

Could you please send me the contact details of the SP please?

I'll be in Hyderabad on Sunday and will try my luck out.

Thanks.

Narasimablr
06-02-17, 16:20
My two cents-

5. You marry a girl, after sometime she become aunty. But your heart still want a girl. Men are known to be young at heart.

BTW, I am married.

NH.Naidu mama. (I call a friend of mine with this name).

True statement and bang on on the point.

AjayLucky
06-02-17, 17:36
Park Somajiguda is girl friendly hotel?

Cenator369
06-02-17, 19:10
Park Somajiguda is girl friendly hotel?Yes it is.

Sporter007
06-02-17, 19:30
Hello friends,

I am currently visiting Hyderabad after 4 years. I will be here for the next couple of weeks. I have been mongering for the past nine years in the US and Europe. I am really interested in getting a brief glimpse of the options available here in my own Hyderabad.

My last visit to Hyderabad (4 years ago) was not fruitful. Hope to have better results this time.

Since I am a newbie to this forum and I have no business in asking for info, I leave it your generosity and discretion. I am looking for independents who do incalls. A MP with FS option is also fine.

I cannot offer anything in exchange (apart from heartfelt gratitude). But if you ever come to the US, I can provide contacts there.

Thanks in advance.

S Porter.

SureshRaj
06-02-17, 19:51
Hi all, rani from mpur is back to action. If anyone want to try her, ping me, she is in need of money in urgency. ! I am out of station. !Screw her. That attitude of hers, I won't fuck her even if she paid me.

SureshRaj
06-02-17, 20:03
It's a repeat story brother. They get into business for whatever reasons, mostly for money. Initially they try to be good in hope that they will get more client which brings more money. After a while, they starts getting lot calls and realized they are overnight star. That's when their Nakhras starts and then the downfall and slowly they disappear from the business. Some returns back.Probably depends on the person, I last went to her a year back and almost no demand then. Only good thing about her was the attitude, sad that is no longer there.

Member #4477
06-02-17, 21:26
Hello Hyderabad,

Finally relocated to Hyderabad from Bangalore. My Account has been blocked as I forgot my password and had to delete my registered email account due to some personal reasons.

Anyways you can check my earlier posts. Kumarsachin.

Looking for some action in Hyderabad, Any leads would be appreciated and will reciprocate the same with any Bangalore college girls details.

Regards,

Kumar.

Member #4477
06-02-17, 21:31
I received the same snaps asking for 20 K per night and no outcall if its a House or Service Apartment and they allow only for 3,4,5 Star Hotels.

Any reviews on this SP?

Hi,

I reached out to a SP in bAnjara hills and got the reference of a lady in blue here. Asking 12 k per shot ending with 344. Any reviews? Says the girls is Russian. Any review?

Member #4477
06-02-17, 21:36
Have you tried the bird? If yes, can you share the details of the SP and your review as well.

Hey everybody,

WA a SP from Location number ending with 669 in Ameerpet. Asking for 10 K per session. Send me the below profiles. Countered the offer with 5 K. Looking at the photos, I am not sure if they are legit. Can anyone help me with any review of the profiles.

Member #4477
06-02-17, 21:49
Bro,

Can you share the contact?

Thanks,

Kumar.

Asking me 15 k for 2 hours and not budging to come down.

Jaanfun
06-03-17, 08:43
Hello ISG Brothers.

Paid a visit to the famous vacs bakery Kerala spa and was greeted by Mr A. I visited his place almost more than a year ago, so usual where-about's were exchanged. He has 2 in his place, but being a old customer he got me the famous tall and dusky one (as noted by Bro BabyKutu before) to massage me.

Not much to write about as I had her massage me long before, and usual pointers of extra's were on hint, but she did try to stop me from top access while pointing to the keyhole. She is going back to her place by 2nd week June and when I popped the question of FS outside for extra money, politely refused mentioning she is not into all that but gives extra just so that customers are happy and should visit for massage.

Mr A's place seems to be running OK but not like how it used to be before.

Stay Safe,

JF.

NaiduHunterrr
06-03-17, 12:03
Hello ISG Brothers.

Paid a visit to the famous vacs bakery Kerala spa and was greeted by Mr A. I visited his place almost more than a year ago, so usual where-about's were exchanged. He has 2 in his place, but being a old customer he got me the famous tall and dusky one (as noted by Bro BabyKutu before) to massage me.

Not much to write about as I had her massage me long before, and usual pointers of extra's were on hint, but she did try to stop me from top access while pointing to the keyhole. She is going back to her place by 2nd week June and when I popped the question of FS outside for extra money, politely refused mentioning she is not into all that but gives extra just so that customers are happy and should visit for massage.

Mr A's place seems to be running OK but not like how it used to be before.

Stay Safe,

JF.Hi,

I tried that spa once but he need a valid reference to provide the massage. Please PM me.

NH.

Rider143
06-03-17, 13:09
Hi,

I reached out to a SP in bAnjara hills and got the reference of a lady in blue here. Asking 12 k per shot ending with 344. Any reviews? Says the girls is Russian. Any review?Over rated, 18 k they do final price. Not worth at all.

Member #4477
06-03-17, 13:38
Booked an appointment at V. Spa, G'Bwli. Paid 2 k at counter and asked for a Telugu Gal for 60 min service.

Assigned with Sudha, damn she is a hot chick with nice and perfect stiff assets. Coming straight to the review:

1st 10 min. Full of hints touching near the thighs and balls, asked straight away for the deal and agreed for 2 K with HJ and B2B.

Removed her top and OMG! Perfect and stiff boobs with a nice pink nipples, made her to lie on the bed next to me and started kissing on her cheeks, neck, belly and biting the nipples. Man she got into action and allowed for bottom access.

Luck was not on my side as I was not carrying protection!

Enjoyed for 45 min. And asked her to finish it and man she knows how to make you feel mind blowing with her touching and amazing HJ skills. ! Finished in 5 min. Took shower and paid her 2 K and came out!

There is another Telugu Gal also it seems name. Pinky! But will try the same for the next time as well!

Body- 8/10 (short - 5.4 / 5.5).

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy. Tight.

Co-Operation- 9/10.

Not money minded but you need to praise her beauty, assets and her body and she{ll mesmerise you!

Happy Mongering fellas!

Anima1981
06-03-17, 19:02
Dear Hyderabad mitrons,

Just landed Hyderabad and will be here till tomorrow evening, Would love to have some desi digits.

I didn't know any names from Hyderabad forum.

I am staying at Gachibowli and my flight is tomorrow by 11 pm.

So if there is any digits of indie who can be available in morning time would be appreciated and new numbers will be welcome, will reciprocate Pune, Chennai or Blore digits with you.

Cheers.

Anima.

NaiduHunterrr
06-03-17, 20:57
In order to develop the budding friendship with one of the Thai in M BH, booked an appointment with the spa for the same masseur. We have been doing video calls since couple of days. Opted for deep tissue for 1 HR. After the initial chit chat, started the massage and she raised the point of extras. I was not so interested as I am pursuing her to meet out side for a dinner on Saturday. So wanted to avoid as the 'chase me and have me' fun will fade if I take extras.

However, she still wanted to go ahead and did HJ. Very good HJ with touching and went on for 20 minutes before I was out. Imp thing to note is the massage, so good that my back pain was gone, wrist pain due to excessive car driving gone and so relaxed.

During the touching, found that she got tight ass and good thighs with decent curves. Paid tip of 1 K and left.

Waiting for the weekend.

NH.In continuation to above, picked her at BH (near spa). She looked hot in denims. Went to a fine dining Chinese restaurant. Had some food. Then roamed around Hyderabad enjoying night life during Ramzan month. Thought of taking her home, but did not want to risk my personal life which is of first priority. So, after two hours of roaming in car, dropper her at her house.

Nice attitude and clear with money matters (somewhat costly though). She is leaving Hyderabad this month end.

NH.

Member #4477
06-03-17, 23:08
Hey guys,

Can anyone of you give me the contact of Rose / Ms P (KPHB).

Looking to get a service!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar.

Member #4477
06-04-17, 00:28
Hey brethren,

Recently relocated to Hyderabad 4 m Bangalore and started exploring Hyderabad. Have to agree, Hyderabad changed a lot after 5.5 yrs, used to stay in Madhapur and got birds for 5 k whole night. Now the scene is completely different.

Big thanks to ISG, because of desperate guys now each and every SP, SPA guys aware of this site and they hiked the prices like hell. We, due to excitement (new comers, 1st timers) blindly agreed the deal and mentioned about this site.

I am completely shocked after listening about this site from a SPA Lady while doing massage!!

Anyways here is my review about the SPA's in G'bowli:

1. M at ND at at R at Spa.

2700 counter charges.

2000 - HJ + Top Access (Started 5 K for Top Access, lady was so damn good and she mentioned that she gets customers asking for her only and some idiot mentioned that he got the contact thru this site).

WIR. No, huge prices but place is ambient and newly setup.

2. T at ntr at Spa.

2700 counter charges and asked for membership, I said if I like the service then I will take the membership. That's it. Therapist changed.

-asked to change the despo in front of her only.

-started immediately doing a bum massage and touching balls.

-kept silent and didn't show any hints that am interested in extras.

-question popped 4 m her asking that am gng for membership, I said Yes, if I get a good service 4 m you. Immediately she removed the despo completely and touched johnny asking how am I feeling now.

-said yes and I like it, she did HJ and finished it in 5 min.

-took shower and came to counter and the lady is ready with the membership form.

-simply ignored stating that I forgot my CC and will visit again.

This was my luck as no extras paid.

3. M Spa.

2000 counter charges.

-assigned to some lady and no extras.

-asked for BUM massage then came to know that there is a separate gal who does this extras and she went out and sent that lady.

-lady entered the room and started the price tag list. For an instance I thought I was in a hotel where the waiter says idly 20, DOSA 30.

-price was 2 K for HJ and Top touching only.

-was interested with the lady and simply rejected the offer and came off.

5. O2 - Hitech City.

Got an offer as am a regular customer in Bangalore.

-called and fixed for an appointment at 12 PM.

-got assigned a Telugu lady named Priya (age 28).

-came to know she is a beautician at O2 and got assigned as others were not available.

-asked directly to do bum massage and she rejected.

-being a Telugu guy was a + point. So pleased her that I need this and made her to touch my Johnny.

-mission accomplished.

-paid 500 as Tip and left the place after taking a shower.

6. Moh Spa. G'bowli.

-2000 counter.

-2000 HJ + Top touching.

-worst behaviour and full money minded demanding to pay 1st itself (Yes, get down the bed naked and go and fetch your wallet and pay her, thn only action starts).

-said ll pay only after the deal and am not gng to get down from that position.

-she rejected to continue the massage and left the place.

-went to the counter and blasted them and got my refund and left the place.

In my Opinion:

Mandaara & V Spa are the best. Try to choose Telugu gals from these 2 spas where you get amazing service with little naughty talks and girl friend experience.

V Spa. Try Sudha (haven't tried Pooja) 2 Telugu gals available.

Mandaara. Haven't tried Telugu gals yet but ll try tomorrow (Place - 10/10, Prices. high, Massage Gals - 8/10 (slim with good assets).

So try your luck with any of these Spa's and have fun!

Please do share your reviews and again do not offer more amount to these gals at Spas and do not make the other fellow mongers to suffer with high prices!

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Kumar.

Cenator369
06-04-17, 05:26
Dear Hyderabad mitrons,

Just landed Hyderabad and will be here till tomorrow evening, Would love to have some desi digits.

I didn't know any names from Hyderabad forum.

I am staying at Gachibowli and my flight is tomorrow by 11 pm.

So if there is any digits of indie who can be available in morning time would be appreciated and new numbers will be welcome, will reciprocate Pune, Chennai or Blore digits with you.

Cheers.

Anima.Check your PM.

BlrCrazyBoy
06-04-17, 05:55
In Hyderabad for a company meeting will be there till Tuesday evening.

Will be staying a 3/4 hotel any good indie / MILF / Hw.

Or reliable trusted SP.

Will help you contacts in Blr.

BabyKutu
06-04-17, 06:44
Park Somajiguda is girl friendly hotel?This one got hit last month. Get a PM and exchange details.

BabyKutu
06-04-17, 06:59
Hey brethren,

Recently relocated to Hyderabad 4 m Bangalore and started exploring Hyderabad. Have to agree, Hyderabad changed a lot after 5.5 yrs, used to stay in Madhapur and got birds for 5 k whole night. Now the scene is completely different.

Kumar.Sorry bro. But posting names openly on then forum is not only a security issue with the girls but mongers as well.

Way too much information. Remember LE have handles on the forum.

Actually it's a ridiculous idea to think that somehow the cops haven't known about ALL these places long before they found them, they do, cops don't use this forum, all cops do all day long is find out about shit like this. When somebody tells them to bust hookers or some places they bust hookers or those places.

A3

DallasCharms12
06-04-17, 08:12
Can anyone point me to indies or spas in Vijayawada. Would be much obliged. Will be there for a couple of days.

Qswdefrg12
06-04-17, 08:16
Kindly avoid directly naming the place or therapist please. Very risky.

Hey brethren,

Big thanks to ISG, because of desperate guys now each and every SP, SPA guys aware of this site and they hiked the prices like hell. We, due to excitement (new comers, 1st timers) blindly agreed the deal and mentioned about this site.

I am completely shocked after listening about this site from a SPA Lady while doing massage!!

2700 counter charges.

2000 - HJ + Top Access (Started 5 K for Top Access, lady was so damn good and she mentioned that she gets customers asking for her only and some idiot mentioned that he got the contact thru this site).

2. T at ntr at Spa.

2700 counter charges and asked for membership, I said if I like the service then I will take the membership. That's it. Therapist changed.

-asked to change the despo in front of her only.

-started immediately doing a bum massage and touching balls.

-kept silent and didn't show any hints that am interested in extras.

-question popped 4 m her asking that am gng for membership, I said Yes, if I get a good service 4 m you. Immediately she removed the despo completely and touched johnny asking how am I feeling now.

-said yes and I like it, she did HJ and finished it in 5 min.

-took shower and came to counter and the lady is ready with the membership form.

-simply ignored stating that I forgot my CC and will visit again.

This was my luck as no extras paid.

3. M Spa.

2000 counter charges.

-assigned to some lady and no extras.

-asked for BUM massage then came to know that there is a separate gal who does this extras and she went out and sent that lady.

-lady entered the room and started the price tag list. For an instance I thought I was in a hotel where the waiter says idly 20, DOSA 30.

-price was 2 K for HJ and Top touching only.

-was interested with the lady and simply rejected the offer and came off.

5. O2 - Hitech City.

Got an offer as am a regular customer in Bangalore.

-called and fixed for an appointment at 12 PM.

-got assigned a Telugu lady named Priya (age 28).

-came to know she is a beautician at O2 and got assigned as others were not available.

-asked directly to do bum massage and she rejected.

-being a Telugu guy was a + point. So pleased her that I need this and made her to touch my Johnny.

-mission accomplished.

-paid 500 as Tip and left the place after taking a shower.

6. Moh Spa. G'bowli.

-2000 counter.

-2000 HJ + Top touching.

-worst behaviour and full money minded demanding to pay 1st itself (Yes, get down the bed naked and go and fetch your wallet and pay her, thn only action starts).

-said ll pay only after the deal and am not gng to get down from that position.

-she rejected to continue the massage and left the place.

-went to the counter and blasted them and got my refund and left the place.

In my Opinion:

Mandaara & V Spa are the best. Try to choose Telugu gals from these 2 spas where you get amazing service with little naughty talks and girl friend experience.

V Spa. Try Sudha (haven't tried Pooja) 2 Telugu gals available.

Mandaara. Haven't tried Telugu gals yet but ll try tomorrow (Place - 10/10, Prices. high, Massage Gals - 8/10 (slim with good assets).

So try your luck with any of these Spa's and have fun!

Please do share your reviews and again do not offer more amount to these gals at Spas and do not make the other fellow mongers to suffer with high prices!

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Kumar.

JimmyC0891
06-04-17, 09:02
Here are few of my adventures at spas these are all from last month.

TD spa BH.

3200 counter charges.

Was assigned miss A. Great massage full of hints, usual chit chat, how many times, member, who before, blah blah blah.

Offered extra's with sky rocket prices. Started with 10 k for B2B, 4 K TL-HJ. After straight refusal to even negotiate at those prices, SE came to there still unseasonable 6 k, 3 k.

I closed my eyes and imagined who I can be with that kind of damage and the picture was clear.

Said thanks but no thanks, please finish massage. I guess the worst thing is there perception "I am charging so less only for you, others pay more," yeah right.

Totally agree with others, stop giving in to there demands.

M spa at G.

Counter 1500.

Tall one was assigned, straight away offered for extras. One look at her and said no thanks. Only there for massage today. Decent massage.

AT at BH.

Counter 2500.

Assigned miss S. She was a looker, massage started and she was all over the place. Half way through was offered 5 k B2B, negotiated to include BJ. Finally agreed. Now here comes a situation where you know you are ripped off but jonny drives your mind and you give in. Service was too short for my liking as they don't allow BA. No doors only curtains. Overall not bad.

I visit Hyderabad quite often but its getting dry. I need to switch to indie's or trusted SP's. Haven't scored yet, veterans do oblige, MP's are out of picture now.

AkashHot
06-04-17, 10:59
The Forum rules are at the Front page of the site. You do not try to over smart Jackson's rules.

A3

BlrCrazyBoy
06-04-17, 11:52
Hello friends,

I am from Blr and In Hyderabad for 2 days till Tuesday and will be staying in the park Somajiguda Request to share good indie / SP details with references. I will reciprocate with Blr indie details.

BabyKutu
06-04-17, 16:21
Hey brethren,

O2 - .

-got assigned a Telugu lady

Kumar.New bunch form the famous mall branch. New imports into the saloon. Kudos if you have cracked O2, it only happened once in Bangalore for me and I have been a member with them for 7 years now.

Famous Ex Pm road in Bangalore got me gold.

This chick does not know how to massage at all. She is best for grooming jobs.

DallasCharms12
06-04-17, 17:03
Dear friends,

Will be in vza for a couple of days. Can someone point to good indies or spas please. Please PM. Would be much obliged.

Many thanks.

Insegu
06-04-17, 20:07
... Kudos if you have cracked O2, it only happened once in Bangalore for me and I have been a member with them for 7 years now.

Famous Ex Pm road in Bangalore got me gold. Yup. O2 Hyderabad impossible to crack.

One of the girls at o2 Nov. Mentioned that almost all clients ask for happy ending.

But never offered as management is quite strict.

Been there many times over the years. Great for when you 'really' need a massage.

TackyTachyon
06-05-17, 04:05
Am in India for a month and sadly been a silent user of the forum considering a lack of action! It's more of a hen and an egg situation! Don't really dig / appreciate SP services. Would really appreciate if some senior can guide me towards a good independent. Will definitely pay it forward and contribute to the forum!

Would also love catching up with the people here over a beer.

Kaskoraja
06-05-17, 04:37
Hello everyone,

I have used ISG two years back while I was in India. I came back and will be here for summer. Want to ask for some good contacts that I can start with. I have amazing experiences abroad and can help you with if you are travelling. Other than that, sadly I can't be of much help to the Hyderabad community currently.

I would really appreciate if anyone could share their contacts or places to explore, even after knowing my background. If not I have the only option to play blind with Backpage or location which is mostly a hit or miss.

Thanks.

AkashHot
06-05-17, 11:50
Hey brethren,

3. M Spa.

2000 counter charges.All the M spa branch is okay with paying 1200 same as nearbuy price. Why 2000! Now, all the new comers will have to pay 2 k. LOL. Please do not mention the exact name in open forum.

Member #4768
06-05-17, 20:51
When you never let yourself in how do you say it was tight?

Booked an appointment at V. Spa, G'Bwli. Paid 2 k at counter and asked for a Telugu Gal for 60 min service.

Assigned with Sudha, damn she is a hot chick with nice and perfect stiff assets. Coming straight to the review:

1st 10 min. Full of hints touching near the thighs and balls, asked straight away for the deal and agreed for 2 K with HJ and B2B.

Removed her top and OMG! Perfect and stiff boobs with a nice pink nipples, made her to lie on the bed next to me and started kissing on her cheeks, neck, belly and biting the nipples. Man she got into action and allowed for bottom access.

Luck was not on my side as I was not carrying protection!

Enjoyed for 45 min. And asked her to finish it and man she knows how to make you feel mind blowing with her touching and amazing HJ skills. ! Finished in 5 min. Took shower and paid her 2 K and came out!

Member #4477
06-05-17, 21:26
Hey Akash,

I don't use any coupons and go and visit directly! I know about the litteapp, nearbuy, etc where I can get massage for 999/- only. But I prefer direct visit as the services differ especially with Telugu gals.

All the M spa branch is okay with paying 1200 same as nearbuy price. Why 2000! Now, all the new comers will have to pay 2 k. LOL. Please do not mention the exact name in open forum.

Member #4477
06-05-17, 21:28
There is nothing special about O2. Try O2 in hitex and ask them to assign a Telugu gal. Ms. P.

Anybody will be able to crack the opportunity if they have talking & convincing skills.

Yup. O2 Hyderabad impossible to crack.

One of the girls at o2 Nov. Mentioned that almost all clients ask for happy ending.

But never offered as management is quite strict.

Been there many times over the years. Great for when you 'really' need a massage.

Member #4477
06-05-17, 21:56
A big thanks to Supermann233, DhavLuv for sharing her contact. Pinged in WA on Saturday and fixed an appointment for night.

Reached her place at 8:30 PM.

God she looks like an aged aunty like some 40 and her dress was like a circus buffoon costume. I really don't understand till now whether she applied perfume or took shower in it. Couldn't bear the smell of her perfume and top of it she was continuously farting in my car:(She was drunk and completely ignoring to my questions and just kept on chatting on mobile. Got irritated a lot. Stopped at Madhapur and thought of dropping her by giving some 500 bucks.

(I don't like girls who are drunk before meeting customers itself and not sure how much she was drunk, she completely lost herself).

It was 10 PM and cops vehicles were patrolling and didn't want to take the risk. So took her to my place as my roommate wanted to enjoy with her.

Came to know from him that she gave him a nice blow job and vomited during the act:(I completely lost my patience and temper and asked my friend to send her back immediately. But he insisted that she was drunk and can't ask her to leave at late night. So he became a HERO to her.

Per my roommate review:

Blowjob- 10/10.

Rimming- 8/10.

Pussy- 5/10 (so loose).

Angles. Only miss. And doggie.

GFE after his heroism- 10/10.

Damage- 8 K.

Diesel- 1 k.

Member #4477
06-05-17, 21:58
Hello brethren,

Can any fellow monger give me P'Nagar Aunty number?

PrithviReddy
06-05-17, 23:51
So she was totally drunk and almost passed out. Cherry on top, she throws up during BJ and then gets paid 8 k. So the real question is, how desperate was your room mate?

A big thanks to Supermann233, DhavLuv for sharing her contact. Pinged in WA on Saturday and fixed an appointment for night.

God she looks like an aged aunty like some 40 and her dress was like a circus buffoon costume. I really don't understand till now whether she applied perfume or took shower in it. Couldn't bear the smell of her perfume and top of it she was continuously farting in my car:(She was drunk and completely ignoring to my questions and just kept on chatting on mobile. Got irritated a lot. Stopped at Madhapur and thought of dropping her by giving some 500 bucks.

(I don't like girls who are drunk before meeting customers itself and not sure how much she was drunk, she completely lost herself).

It was 10 PM and cops vehicles were patrolling and didn't want to take the risk. So took her to my place as my roommate wanted to enjoy with her..

NaiduHunterrr
06-06-17, 00:44
Tried V, asked for a Telugu / SI gal. Assigned a therapist name starting with P and ending with I. Good massage. But no extras. When requested, quoted price like 2 K for only HJ. Given too thin structure with highway boobs, I am not at all okay even if she is ready for a B2B. Too many nakhras and statements like 'I am unlike rest', my foot! Completely immature and too stupid in terms of managing customers. Please avoid her at all costs.

Paid 300.00 as tip just because she has marriage plans next year. Total 1500 the the the.

If a SI is demanding 2 K for HJ, it's better to shutdown the MP option and move to SP. Steep hike in prices, newbies, request you guys not be so desperate and hike the prices.

With the pissed of mind, wanted to have a massage with a good looking therapist. Found JH spa yoga near my house. Found nearby coupon, 800 bucks. The NE who massaged looked pretty and the only issue. Only professional. Glad that I found a spa in 1 km radius with good looking therapist, can save hugely on car petrol and time. Very good massage, need to explore more of her as she stays two blocks away from my home.

Stay safe, bang hard.

NH.

Hey brethren,

2700 counter charges.

2. T at ntr at Spa..

NathanDrake
06-06-17, 03:25
Here are few of my adventures at spas these are all from last month.

TD spa BH.

3200 counter charges.

Was assigned miss A. Great massage full of hints, usual chit chat, how many times, member, who before, blah blah blah.

Offered extra's with sky rocket prices. Started with 10 k for B2B, 4 K TL-HJ. After straight refusal to even negotiate at those prices, SE came to there still unseasonable 6 k, 3 k.

I closed my eyes and imagined who I can be with that kind of damage and the picture was clear.

Said thanks but no thanks, please finish massage. I guess the worst thing is there perception "I am charging so less only for you, others pay more," yeah right.

Totally agree with others, stop giving in to there demands.I completely agree with everything you said about that place. The prices are exorbitant. Every time I go there, the prices are increasing day by day. 6 months back, the rates were okay, not too bad, just a little bit expensive, and for the service I was getting there, I was happy and took up membership. It was 1 K for HJ, 1.5-2 K with TA, and 3 K for BJ / B2 be. Now I'm trapped in it. Waiting for the last few hours of my membership.

B2B is 8 K, negotiable to 6 K, HJ is 2 K without top access, with top access is 4 K. Whenever I go I end up haggling with them and spoiling my mood. I once had an argument with a therapist inbetween the massage. I warned her strictly, in the end she gave me a BJ for 2 K when she realized I might complain to the management. And the worst part is people pay these insane rates there, people come there in BMW's and Merc's and spoil the entire market. And it's always full. I walked out couple of times without any service.

Also now the place is a bit noted, everyone I know tells me about HJ there. I met people randomly say extras are available there. Better to avoid. It can get raided anytime.

EcstasyHyd
06-06-17, 08:47

It was 10 PM and cops vehicles were patrolling and didn't want to take the risk. So took her to my place as my roommate wanted to enjoy with her.Bro,

Your FR on Rose is a big turn off especially farting and puking part. I was desperate to try her but I couldn't as I was a bit busy.

Shekhar647
06-06-17, 11:34
Tried this spa. Very good massage with enough hint of extras. Got a Thai therapist- she was good with massage. Offered extras. Very shaggy top. Not worth extras. Luckily felt that in the course of massage. Understand that there are Indians available -.

AkashHot
06-06-17, 17:11
Hello brethren,

Can any fellow monger give me P'Nagar Aunty number?Are you sure? She is another overnight star and acts like shit. Read her FR one by one and proceed.

AkashHot
06-06-17, 17:13
I completely agree with everything you said about that place. The prices are exorbitant. Every time I go there, the prices are increasing day by day. 6 months back, the rates were okay, not too bad, just a little bit expensive, and for the service I was getting there, I was happy and took up membership. It was 1 K for HJ, 1.5-2 K with TA, and 3 K for BJ / B2 be. Now I'm trapped in it. Waiting for the last few hours of my membership.

B2B is 8 K, negotiable to 6 K, HJ is 2 K without top access, with top access is 4 K. Whenever I go I end up haggling with them and spoiling my mood. I once had an argument with a therapist inbetween the massage. I warned her strictly, in the end she gave me a BJ for 2 K when she realized I might complain to the management. And the worst part is people pay these insane rates there, people come there in BMW's and Merc's and spoil the entire market. And it's always full. I walked out couple of times without any service.

Also now the place is a bit noted, everyone I know tells me about HJ there. I met people randomly say extras are available there. Better to avoid. It can get raided anytime.Visited once. Never going to visit anymore. Too many greedy people out there. I wish someday they understand their worth, when they run out of business. High chance of raid as its too crowded and HJ is open secret.

AkashHot
06-06-17, 17:15
If a SI is demanding 2 K for HJ, it's better to shutdown the MP option and move to SP. Steep hike in prices, newbies, request you guys not be so desperate and hike the prices.
Move to SP. I did. Let the price be sky high and let the newbie feel the pain. Some day they will realise and stop paying that high. That's when all these going to shutdown and hopefully these greedy girls realize their actual worth.

AkashHot
06-06-17, 17:16
Guys,

This is really wired thought. If someone knows any indie who provides lap dance. No need of sex. Just the lap dance, please PM me.

AkashHot
06-06-17, 17:17
God she looks like an aged aunty like some 40 and her dress was like a circus buffoon costume. I really don't understand till now whether she applied perfume or took shower in it. Couldn't bear the smell of her perfume and top of it she was continuously farting in my carThis is a perfect combination to turn me off!

NewtoHyd
06-06-17, 17:32
Tried V, asked for a Telugu / SI gal. Assigned a therapist name starting with P and ending with I. Good massage. But no extras. When requested, quoted price like 2 K for only HJ. Given too thin structure with highway boobs, I am not at all okay even if she is ready for a B2B. Too many nakhras and statements like 'I am unlike rest', my foot! Completely immature and too stupid in terms of managing customers. Please avoid her at all costs.

Paid 300.00 as tip just because she has marriage plans next year. Total 1500 the the the.

With the pissed of mind, wanted to have a massage with a good looking therapist. Found JH spa yoga near my house. Found nearby coupon, 800 bucks. The NE who massaged looked pretty and the only issue. Only professional. Glad that I found a spa in 1 km radius with good looking therapist, can save hugely on car petrol and time. Very good massage, need to explore more of her as she stays two blocks away from my home.

Stay safe, bang hard.

NH.I took the other famous Telugu gal S. Massage was OK OK. Good looking, sweet voice. Nice convent English. Took coupon from little app for 1199, I don't find this in nearbuy (min 1499 there). When I booked I asked for this gal.

After going there when I asked for her, the manager asked how do I know her name, I bluffed I came here last week. Anyway coming back to the session, the room is good with attached shower, better than Moh, AT. The table is bigger and good for 2 people. I talked to her for sometime in Telugu, she started telling stories about her salary and tips. With 10 min left, she asked for relaxation. Quoted 2 k for HJ. I told 2 k for B2B, she straightway declined saying no B2B. Also my body was full of oil. Then I asked topless, boob sucking. After lot of persuasion she accepted. She has nice tits. Handful but very young. She started doing nakhraas, but somehow allowed for 10 min. May be on 2nd visit we may get more. But from her talk looks like lot of people are giving away lot of free money. She told Thai lady takes min 6 k for HJ, TL.

Good thing she didn't ask tips upfront.

Overall there is too much attention on these gals and they started increasing their prices and reducing the service. Lot of free money chasing these upscale spas. They are giving offers on counter charges but demanding more inside.

I will pause spa tours for sometime, total 4 k for a not-so-good massage and hurried extras is waste of money.

JimmyC0891
06-06-17, 18:42
Bro,

I actually tried to fix an appointment with her few days back. She said she's booked through for few days.

I guess that's my good luck after reading your review.

It was 10 PM and cops vehicles were patrolling and didn't want to take the risk. So took her to my place as my roommate wanted to enjoy with her.

Came to know from him that she gave him a nice blow job and vomited during the act:(I completely lost my patience and temper and asked my friend to send her back immediately. But he insisted that she was drunk and can't ask her to leave at late night. So he became a HERO to her..

JimmyC0891
06-06-17, 19:13
B spa M'PUR.

I missed this one on my last report. But I guess its worth mentioning.

Wasn't aware of this place, just walked in for a try. Greeted by Cute receptionist with too much attitude, asked for Thai therapist, was informed there are no Thai at this place.

Thought of walking off, but has 2 hrs to kill, so decided to continue. 2500 for 1 HR, expensive for the place.

Anyways, was assigned a NE, miss p. Didn't expect much but massage was a good one with no hints whatsoever. Half way through, out of blue she asked if I am interested in anything special. On asking what was available, was offered B2B for 3 k. Asked for BBJ with TA, agreed on 2 k. She had some skills and quite into it. As far as her top assets are concern, well there was nothing to write about.

Finished shower, dressed up and went to front lobby for shoes, miss attitude was at the reception indulged into her mobile, just a quick glance and back to her mobile. Too busy to even say thanks for the visit or a courtesy smile. Big turn off.

JimmyC0891
06-06-17, 19:28
Totally agree.

Another point that I failed to mention, is the constant negotiations even after refusal for any extras. I asked her to stop discussing extras anymore at least 4 times but she kept coming back to justifying her prices. Once the special services were out of picture the only thing on my mind was to enjoy the massage and relax but I guess that's not an option.

I completely agree with everything you said about that place. The prices are exorbitant. Every time I go there, the prices are increasing day by day. 6 months back, the rates were okay, not too bad, just a little bit expensive, and for the service I was getting there, I was happy and took up membership. It was 1 K for HJ, 1.5-2 K with TA, and 3 K for BJ / B2 be. Now I'm trapped in it. Waiting for the last few hours of my membership.

Also now the place is a bit noted, everyone I know tells me about HJ there. I met people randomly say extras are available there. Better to avoid. It can get raided anytime.

BabyKutu
06-07-17, 02:29
I took the other famous Telugu gal S. Massage was OK OK. Good looking, sweet voice. Nice convent English. Took coupon from little app for 1199, I don't find this in nearbuy (min 1499 there). When I booked I asked for this gal.

I will pause spa tours for sometime, total 4 k for a not-so-good massage and hurried extras is waste of money.Brethren. Good one.

So please allow restraint. 2 K is steep and for localite.

This kind of price inflation is bad.

MediumRare
06-07-17, 05:52
Hello all,

Thanks for being an awesome forum.

I understand that newbies are looked down upon but it is understandable going with the trust issues. I have been a lurker for quite some time. Decided to give my reviews and earn that trust.

Let me also thank you to all the members who have been really generous in sharing the contacts at times. For those who haven't, I understand.

Now for the review.

Three letter Spa above a very famous FF Joint.

Went for a regular Swedish massage with a Thai therapist. They assigned the most frail looking therapist (name rhymes with a terrible Big be movie) around. Also she was one of the only two Thai therapists as per the receptionist.

The rooms, spa tables and the bathrooms are very good. Clean and smell good. I got a room with no doors and only a curtain.

I like my massages and extra is well. Just extra. It was semi-decent massage with decent pressure applied but not as good as some others I have had in Hyderabad. There were no hints and I had to ask around the 45 min mark regarding extras. Lady said 2 k for HJ! I tried to bring it down to 500 INR for a HJ (I really didn't want any TA as there was nothing to write home about). She kept on saying she won't go below 2 k. I didn't haggle and felt 2 K is just way too much. Took my shower and walked out of the SPA.

Ambience - 7/10.

T. Looks - 5/10.

T. Boobs - 2/10.

T. Attitude - 6/10.

Repeat. No. There are better therapists in town.

Have a great day.

I will update with other reports of last week.

P. S: Message to fellow lurkers and newbies. Come forward and write the reports. This forum works on quid pro quo and a little goodwill. Try to not reveal the names and obscure with clever / not so clever clues.

Veejayk
06-07-17, 14:30
Please give your feedback on these birds. Sp quoting 4 k per 2 shot.

Member #4477
06-07-17, 14:33
Does anyone got a photo of her?

In Bangalore now for 2 weeks and will try to go for deed post 19th.

Please share your experiences.

Are you sure? She is another overnight star and acts like shit. Read her FR one by one and proceed.

BabyKutu
06-07-17, 16:53
Please give your feedback on these birds. Sp quoting 4 k per 2 shot.Avoid. Dead fish with sagging skin. Wham Bham. Nothing much there.

BabyKutu
06-07-17, 16:56
Hello all,

P. S: Message to fellow lurkers and newbies. Come forward and write the reports. This forum works on quid pro quo and a little goodwill. Try to not reveal the names and obscure with clever / not so clever clues.Very brave to walk away. Generally jhonny overrules grey matter. 2 K is too steep for just an HJ and Thai's behave like princesses.

So good job mate. All the best.

BabyKutu
06-07-17, 16:58
Does anyone got a photo of her?

In Bangalore now for 2 weeks and will try to go for deed post 19th.

Please share your experiences.Forum has couple of Pics. Please read through mid early April reports, there should be a pic. Hump at your own risk.

Veejayk
06-08-17, 04:52
Avoid. Dead fish with sagging skin. Wham Bham. Nothing much there.Thanks bro. Will avoid. Pm ed you. Please have a look.

TIA,

Vijay.

TurnipShoe
06-08-17, 13:05
So, this is about 2 weeks old, didn't really have the time. Shoutout to BabyKutu. (damn you're all over man. You know what I mean).

Was advised for a girl at TDS, BH; called up to book but was informed she's left.

Without much hassle ended up at AT BH.

Asked for some new masseur this time as have almost tried others. Out came miss p.

Not a beauty but not bad at all. Usual massage and offered extras asked for BJ + TL. Negotiated for 3 k. Asked me to let her know before ejaculation, tapped her shoulders to inform but didn't stop and just looked up. Blew in her mouth. She was annoyed a bit; but then laughed about it.

BJ was okayish since she didn't deep throat but did tongue the balls.

Veejayk
06-08-17, 14:40
I had this SP contact for long time. But never tried as he no place. Now he says he has place. Please give feedback on this afro. SP quoting 3 k st and 8 k FT.

TIA,

Vijay.

BabyKutu
06-08-17, 15:38
I had this SP contact for long time. But never tried as he no place. Now he says he has place. Please give feedback on this afro. SP quoting 3 k st and 8 k FT.

TIA,

Vijay.Old pic. More plump in the reality, I know the place. This guy operates from either Spuri or Tchok. Either ways the den has more stuff. This one is good with Oral skills else nothing really to fall for. Please read my previous posts on dos and don'ts with Afro's. Please go through.

I will respond to your other PM later.

Stay safe.

VickyD
06-09-17, 05:34
Hi,

I am new to Hyderabad. I am a bachelor looking for a no strings attached one night stand. Can any one please help me with the good service provider names and their contact info. Please pm me the contact details of good service providers. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vicky.

MaddyJ88
06-09-17, 08:25
Have never tried and surely want to. Any leads for prostate massage in Hyderabad would be highly appreciated. Shout out to Babykutu and other to help.

Cheers.

AyushJain96
06-09-17, 16:23
Hi everyone,

I am new into Hyderabad and previously I was active in Delhi. So any Hyderabad. Contacts help will be highly appreciated!

BabyKutu
06-09-17, 18:31
Have never tried and surely want to. Any leads for prostate massage in Hyderabad would be highly appreciated. Shout out to Babykutu and other to help.

Cheers.Bro,

Sorry to disappoint, nothing in Hyderabad. HJ is all you get.

OldSnake
06-10-17, 08:18
Hi,

All is it possible for mongers meet in Hyderabad. I think that would be fun Dutch of course.

PowerStroke54
06-10-17, 13:46
Dear fellow mongers,

Any input on the attached is appreciated. Quoting 5 k per shot.I saw this post, and am not able to know who the lady is. Let me know, she seems hot, also I like chubby woman. I shall reciprocate. Is the price negotiable?

Anta123
06-10-17, 22:10
Hello brothers,

I am not a newbie to this forum as I signed up a year back and a silent reader of this forum as I moved out of India. Now I have a 3 week vacation, so reaching out to the seniors for good MP's. Special shout out to Babykattu and Desparad.

Can reciprocate with Bahrain contacts.

Thanks.

Lonerr
06-11-17, 03:00
You can look into nearby and you will get a list.

Spa with A always serves with extras.

Planning for a massage this weekend in Madhapur / Gachibowli area, please guide me when we can get some extras.

RahulRocks
06-11-17, 03:33
Baaed on hint in review I booked the same therapist. Believe me brother there is no wow factor in her. I feel either you exaggerated or may be belongs to same spa chain. The girl was aware someone referring her and wants to know him. She has not done anything as you explained in post. Let's try to post honest reviews.

Luck was not on my side as I was not carrying protection!.

OrganicBlaze
06-11-17, 06:48
You get extras at almost every spa chain out there which employs Thai chicks. Just avoid NE chicks as they rarely agree to the deed.

In case you want the best of the girls and don't mind splurging a bit, go to the front desk and take the package there directly instead of booking a deal online. They will provide you with the best of the girls that way albeit with a high cost.

And lastly, always negotiate with the girl and keep the prices low for the extras.

Hello brothers,

I am not a newbie to this forum as I signed up a year back and a silent reader of this forum as I moved out of India. Now I have a 3 week vacation, so reaching out to the seniors for good MP's. Special shout out to Babykattu and Desparad.

Can reciprocate with Bahrain contacts.

Thanks.

RajaPr
06-11-17, 10:43
Not good. Waste of time. She always rush a lot.

Please give your feedback on these birds. Sp quoting 4 k per 2 shot.

AkashHot
06-11-17, 11:18

Cheers.I am looking for the same. I am looking for if any Thai girl can do it for me. Still searching. But, at the same time, you need to make sure she exactly knows what she is doing, otherwise, it may hurt you.

FierceMonger
06-11-17, 11:58
Lady said 2 k for HJ! I tried to bring it down to 500 INR for a HJ (I really didn't want any TA as there was nothing to write home about). She kept on saying she won't go below 2 k. I didn't haggle and felt 2 K is just way too much. Took my shower and walked out of the SPA.
I salute you. That's how we are supposed to be. Thais seem to be taking our desperation for granted. I am taking a vow to not pay more than 1 k for HJ and TL. It's just madness to shell out huge monies for a 5 min thrill. I anyway walkout if there is no TL offered.

CurvyLover
06-11-17, 13:17
Hello,

I am 30 yrs old and I never used call girls until 2015, its been 3 years I tried and found many chicks.

My sources are Locanto ads and my trusted SP's.

To get here I faced a lot of scams, but eventually I found few ways to find legitimate contacts but need lots of patients and will.

Online ads are 98% fake, few thumbrules to avoid:

1. never deposit money or give by hand until you see chick.

2. do not encourage more price, never go above 4,5 k short time, make your jhonny control this will help us all in long run.

3. do not wear gold and carry expensive stuff along to SP's place.

4. do not wild spread good birds numbers to many friends, take a break, too much demand will punish our own jhonny with higher price.

What am trying to say here is Hyderabad have lots of great places and awesome chicks, please do not raise prices above 5 k per shot even though she is bomb.

Instead going with 20 k one girl you can get 4 girls and we all can have that benefit too.

I used this formula and use my SP's birds multiple times a month which will increase reputation among them and we get new birds info soon.

10 k shot,20 k short is all bullshit and its proved with my experience.

BTW my taste is quite 8/10 so don't be in doubt you won't get good chicks for this price.

I have many good and bad incidents to share but its my first post its just an introduction.

Hope I get a warm welcome to Hyderabad forum. Good luck Hyderabad studs.

ZoroTheMask
06-11-17, 14:07
I posted my FR in Hyderabad couple of weeks ago. I feel that my experience would have even been better if I had some drinking / mongering buddies and unfortunately my partners in crime are few thousand miles away with me being new to this city.

So first of all, if any of the forum members are interested, I am always up for drink. And in terms of important business, I am more than willing to share expenses to get the birds provided you have a decent place. I would also offer my apartment whenever it is available.

Anyone in? Hit me up if you are!

Veejayk
06-11-17, 14:32
I went to TD M-pur spa after long time. Got a option of selecting indian but declined and opted for thai. She was in mid 30's, cute face. Avg massage and lot of chit chat. When its time for extra, quoted 4 k HJ 6 k B2 B and 10 k BJ. She even had a look of this is the cheapest you can get. Take it or leave it. I said no, finished massage and left. Will try one more time in another spa and see what happens.

Meanwhile please let me know if you know of therapist who charges reasonably for BJ.

AkashHot
06-11-17, 16:33
I saw this post, and am not able to know who the lady is. Let me know, she seems hot, also I like chubby woman. I shall reciprocate. Is the price negotiable?Too much of attitude. It seems she works in MNC and demanding 30 k for full night. If you spend 30 k in Thailand, you will definitely get far better girls and can enjoy for 3 days. A big no.

AkashHot
06-11-17, 16:43
Hello all,

Thanks for being an awesome forum.

I understand that newbies are looked down upon but it is understandable going with the trust issues. I have been a lurker for quite some time. Decided to give my reviews and earn that trust.

Let me also thank you to all the members who have been really generous in sharing the contacts at times. For those who haven't, I understand.

Now for the review.

Three letter Spa above a very famous FF Joint.

Went for a regular Swedish massage with a Thai therapist. They assigned the most frail looking therapist (name rhymes with a terrible Big be movie) around. Also she was one of the only two Thai therapists as per the receptionist.

The rooms, spa tables and the bathrooms are very good. Clean and smell good. I got a room with no doors and only a curtain..Good. This is how we should react to this skyrocket prices. One day they will realise and bring down the prices when no one take extras just for higher prices.

AkashHot
06-11-17, 16:54
I went to TD M-pur spa after long time. Got a option of selecting indian but declined and opted for thai. She was in mid 30's, cute face. Avg massage and lot of chit chat. When its time for extra, quoted 4 k HJ 6 k B2 B and 10 k BJ. She even had a look of this is the cheapest you can get. Take it or leave it. I said no, finished massage and left. Will try one more time in another spa and see what happens.

Meanwhile please let me know if you know of therapist who charges reasonably for BJ.10 k for BJ! Its way too high brother. I am really curious to see her face and figure. What does she look like?

Just to give an idea, you get a decent girl in Pattaya for 800/1000 bhat for short time which is basically for 45-60 minutes and 3-5 k bhat for full night. If you calculate in Indian rupees, its 2000 Rs for short time. If anyone visited Thailand here in this forum, would agree with me. Majority of the girls knows massage there and if you behave good and can create good impression you can ask for a bit massage too. They would happy to do that and then FS. And now here in India they are demanding 2 k for just HJ, 10 k for BJ (not even FS). I wonder what would she demand for FS? May be 15 k /20 k. This is ridiculous. That too, for all these extras you only generally get 10-15 minutes. Does it really make any sense? Even if you convert in Thai bhatt, its way too high. She is asking 5 k Thai bhatt for 15 minutes BJ. With same 5 k Thai bhatt, you get full night ultra modern super hot sexy girl with perfect figure at the same price (5 k Bhatt) in Thailand. Even she offers FS at 10 k Rs that too does not make sense considering its only for 15 minutes. I am sharing all these, just to put an impression to all our fellow monger that these prices are so fucking ridiculous. They are just controlling our market. Now, Lets control their rates by bargaining and not opting for their services couple of times.

AkashHot
06-11-17, 16:56
Meanwhile please let me know if you know of therapist who charges reasonably for BJ.What do you mean by reasonable price? I feel, it should be like this: 500 Rs only for HJ. 1 k for HJ+TL and 2 k-3 k for FS. That would be ideal extras cost.

Arobtihor
06-12-17, 09:45
Went to the spa named after famous hair stylist in G'bowli. Took NB coupon and was assigned NE named Miss J.

The massage was good but she didn't show any sign of extra. Popped the question, but she said that she doesn't provide any extra.

Basically today, my intention was to get a good massage after a long drive and was not looking for FS or BBBJ. Probably HJ would have been better.

But the cost of NB was only 1.2 K for 1 HR session and the massage was good, so no complains.

Not sure if anybody there provide any extra.

NathanDrake
06-12-17, 10:49

Meanwhile please let me know if you know of therapist who charges reasonably for BJ.Looks like the same price they have over at their BH branch. This is ridiculous. I went again last week and the therapist starting telling a sob story about how the owners are not paying them salary. Apparently they're supposed to get 20 K / Month, but since 2 months the management have been stopped paying.

Also another good thing is she said business has been down, so that means more spas are coming up and we should start getting better rates. We should reject stupid prices and hold out. In the end when I asked for FS outside, she said she can't but she gave me an offer, 1 L / Month and she'll stay with me and I can do anything with her.