PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Lonerr
06-12-17, 11:24
Ola guys,

Got some lead in Hyderabad. I'm planning for 2 days stay and really looking forward to experience the city.

Got the leads from an app. It's African and she is quoting 5 k for 1 hour.

Any inputs from the experts is greatly appreciated.

Also I'm looking for some spa full service experience. Thanks.

PuneMale007
06-12-17, 11:48
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DesiPunter
06-12-17, 12:07
Hi all, rani from mpur is back to action. If anyone want to try her, ping me, she is in need of money in urgency. ! I am out of station. !She is known to be a clock watcher with restrictions. Expects the client to be out in less than 15 or 20 minutes. She was quite rude to me when I had tried to negotiate for at least 40 to 45 minutes for a session.

Has she changed now or still with the same shitty attitude?

Siva32
06-12-17, 13:25
Hello mongers,

Last time I checked in. Went with Siri. Not sure who are active / trending now and ready to take in.

Looking for new contacts for FS. Just a simple meet and greet).

Please share.

Crazeal
06-12-17, 13:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vineel
06-12-17, 16:42
Head a great threesomes yesterday.

Went to my favourite girl G and expressed the desire for a 3 way.

But it was important for the two girls to do lesbian too.

G got R to the bed and it was a wild 90 minutes!

All 3 of us got into the act very well.

I got the girls to kiss each other, lick each others boobs / nipples as well as suck each other's pussy!

Got them to French and rim me at the same time!

This was something that I dreamed off but could never pull off this well before call this num in Hyderabad [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BabyKutu
06-12-17, 17:02
She is known to be a clock watcher with restrictions. Expects the client to be out in less than 15 or 20 minutes. She was quite rude to me when I had tried to negotiate for at least 40 to 45 minutes for a session.

Has she changed now or still with the same shitty attitude?Still the same dude. Nothing has changed and will change. She is pimping now and is doing some old clients.

BabyKutu
06-12-17, 17:04
Ola guys,

Got some lead in Hyderabad. I'm planning for 2 days stay and really looking forward to experience the city.

Also I'm looking for some spa full service experience. Thanks.Bro,

Are you sure she is from Hyderabad forum, she did a good stint in Bangalore, she is from the famous HSR. BDA area. Which area in Hyderabad?

BabyKutu
06-12-17, 17:06
1 L / Month and she'll stay with me and I can do anything with her.Whoa. 1 L. WTF.

That gave me a good laugh. Orgasmic so to say. Most of the Thai's come in with sponsored Visa's and they are pretty much left to tend themselves here. Also I don't mean to be condescending but we are known to lech's and our reputation precedes ourselves in BKK.

Royalpardesi2001
06-12-17, 17:24
I may not share this number but had an amazing marathon fucking session with a lady (28 Year Old) , married with 2 kids. I had her number since many days and was not able to meet her, I called her yesterday and she called me to meet her at almost other corner of the city, we met and had dinner together, then went for a drive, got ample hints that she is game for anything, had full groping session. Asked her if we can meet next day (today). She asked what can we do, I gave her option to go to some place for long drive or sit at my place for drinks and fuck, she opted second, booked cab for her, she came in simple jeans and kurti, then we had four sessions in 6 hrs, had lunch. She gave the best BBBJ in the world and also she was very enthusiastic, so I have a good FWB now, lets see how it goes. Only expense, Drinks. Cab and Lunch.

LuciferHYD
06-12-17, 17:33
I saw this post, and am not able to know who the lady is. Let me know, she seems hot, also I like chubby woman. I shall reciprocate. Is the price negotiable?

Too much of attitude. It seems she works in MNC and demanding 30 k for full night. If you spend 30 k in Thailand, you will definitely get far better girls and can enjoy for 3 days. A big no.

The lady in question is sheoyt82 alias Kajol alias Vamp and etc etc. She was very popular English speaking indie, who was discussed / debated at length on Hyderabad forum and later on Chennai forum 4 to 5 years ago.

Using various IDs; she used to participate / promote herself in the discussions on this Forum.

She is on heavier side but one man's meat is other man's poison. So liking her is very subjective. Her service and hygiene levels were said to be very good. I was told she is a tigress in the bed, truly professional in giving company / GFE.

Though I wished, I couldn't spend session with her as I could not save enough bucks for that LOL!

Surprised to know that she back providing service after a hiatus of 4-5 years. If anyone has her number please share.

Kaarmic
06-12-17, 17:51
Looks like the same price they have over at their BH branch. This is ridiculous. I went again last week and the therapist starting telling a sob story about how the owners are not paying them salary. Apparently they're supposed to get 20 K / Month, but since 2 months the management have been stopped paying.

Also another good thing is she said business has been down, so that means more spas are coming up and we should start getting better rates. We should reject stupid prices and hold out. In the end when I asked for FS outside, she said she can't but she gave me an offer, 1 L / Month and she'll stay with me and I can do anything with her.TD Spa Mpur.

Yes business is down! Being holy month of Ramadan, some of our brethren are observing a fast and celibacy, hence this is a lean period for all spas.

Yes this spa has stopped paying salaries to the Therapists for the past two months because of the increased greed of LE. (and may be spa owners also).

Another problem with this spa is that there are more girls than required! It can do with 6/7 girls but has about 10 girls.

So the sob story is true!

1,00,000 per month is ridiculous!

Bro remember that Thai Girls have an expensive lifestyle!

A salary of 35,000 per month will be fine! If she stays with you. Also remember these Thai girls don't eat dal atta chawal like us. They love their sea food! Crabs, fish, prawns, shrimps, pork and of course chicken!

They are also partyholics! They would like to go out for party / dinner at least two to three times a week. Even when at home, your expected to have a bottle of vodka at home. Also if they go to a party and bump in to their friends, you are expected to buy a drink for them!

Then they would like to go shopping, buy that branded jeans, tops, dresses, bags, shoes, of course you have to but it for her! After all now she is living with you and now she is your girlfriend!

I don't want to carry on and scare my fellow Mongers! But just wanted to enlighten the extra costs of having a Thai Girlfriend / live in with a Thai girl! But the above is a very realistic picture.

The positive side is that Thai Girls can be great companions, they can give you a great time! Something you can really cherish for a long time to come!

HarryMan1
06-12-17, 18:19
Hey,

Anyone checked out the birds at Mpur ********. I have not seen or experienced any of them before. The pics certainly appear to be photo shopped to an extent. Given my past experience I certainly would be vary of the Russian there.

Cheers.

Lonerr
06-12-17, 19:46
Thanks for the response.

I am getting these leads from dating apps.

No idea of she is really in Hyderabad.

Guess have to figure out myself.

But as you said. Can you share some leads I'm really looking forward for some attention.

Like always spa send be the safe haven but the services are limited.

Will be greatly appreciated if I can get some leads of spa.

Thanks in advance.

Money no bar if the service is good.

Bro,

Are you sure she is from Hyderabad forum, she did a good stint in Bangalore, she is from the famous HSR. BDA area. Which area in Hyderabad?

GrtinDaBed
06-12-17, 20:12
Seniors,

Looking for NSA kinda stuff. Heard lot of providers from north in upscale G-bowli area. Any leads will are greatly appreciated.

BabyKutu
06-13-17, 03:20
Seniors,

Looking for NSA kinda stuff. Heard lot of providers from north in upscale G-bowli area. Any leads will are greatly appreciated.Get a PM bro. Can't put out details in the open.

BabyKutu
06-13-17, 03:22
Hello mongers,

Last time I checked in. Went with Siri. Not sure who are active / trending now and ready to take in.

Looking for new contacts for FS. Just a simple meet and greet).

Please share.Check PM Bro.

AkashHot
06-13-17, 04:41
She is known to be a clock watcher with restrictions. Expects the client to be out in less than 15 or 20 minutes. She was quite rude to me when I had tried to negotiate for at least 40 to 45 minutes for a session.

Has she changed now or still with the same shitty attitude?She is the same. I guess, she is again into it just to get some money and she may expect new bakhras this time. This kind of ladies are always earning from new desperate Bakhras.

SilverDew
06-13-17, 05:33
Please check pm.

Surprised to know that she back providing service after a hiatus of 4-5 years. If anyone has her number please share.

Bestie29
06-13-17, 06:23
I am new to this. Can anyone help with any leads.

NaniNaresh
06-13-17, 06:27
I had FR with her, six months back. 6 K for two shots in 2 hours in her place.

Good BBj, Dogy and Mish. We had drinks also.

But Now She changed the number. If any one provied I refer. Because I well know her.

The lady in question is sheoyt82 alias Kajol alias Vamp and etc etc. She was very popular English speaking indie, who was discussed / debated at length on Hyderabad forum and later on Chennai forum 4 to 5 years ago.

Using various IDs; she used to participate / promote herself in the discussions on this Forum.

She is on heavier side but one man's meat is other man's poison. So liking her is very subjective. Her service and hygiene levels were said to be very good. I was told she is a tigress in the bed, truly professional in giving company / GFE.

Though I wished, I couldn't spend session with her as I could not save enough bucks for that LOL!

Shekhar647
06-13-17, 07:38
Hey,

Anyone checked out the birds at Mpur ********. I have not seen or experienced any of them before. The pics certainly appear to be photo shopped to an extent. Given my past experience I certainly would be vary of the Russian there.

Cheers.I have used the page before. The photos are edited as you said but the service is normally good- have had a couple of bad experiences in 10 times that I have tried.

Member #4477
06-13-17, 08:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hyderabad2017
06-13-17, 08:47
Sent you PM.Please PM me her contact info too.

Thanks.

NathanDrake
06-13-17, 11:02
TD Spa Mpur.

Yes business is down! Being holy month of Ramadan, some of our brethren are observing a fast and celibacy, hence this is a lean period for all spas.

Yes this spa has stopped paying salaries to the Therapists for the past two months because of the increased greed of LE. (and may be spa owners also).

Another problem with this spa is that there are more girls than required! It can do with 6/7 girls but has about 10 girls.

So the sob story is true!

1,00,000 per month is ridiculous!

Bro remember that Thai Girls have an expensive lifestyle!

The positive side is that Thai Girls can be great companions, they can give you a great time! Something you can really cherish for a long time to come!Yeah bro, 1 Lakh per month is outrageous, I don't even have the setup for such a thing. Just thought of mentioning here that she mentioned it to me. Didn't realize business was down because of Ramzan, now it makes sense. You're right about how they spend money, I got close to a therapist last year, she mentioned she used to get approximately 1 Lakh per month for extras and she used to go to GVK and blow it all up. When she returned back to Thailand, she barely had anything.

NathanDrake
06-13-17, 11:09
Guys,

When you go to an MP. Refuse the disposable. Say it once, if there are extras at that MP, the therapist will say ok, if there are no extras, generally the therapist will say you have to wear the disposable. Don't insist too much, just mention that you prefer massage without the disposable. The massage is also better this way, it's more pleasurable, you're completely lying naked and the therapist will have more access. It's been a year since I got a massage wearing a disposable.

Most therapists will keep a towel on your private parts but some don't.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
06-13-17, 17:50
Guys,

Most therapists will keep a towel on your private parts but some don't.

Cheers.Copy. Hit and miss.

Having no dispo is a sign of desperateness. Depends on how the newbies will handle eagerness.

That will be the difference between 1 K and 4 K for a HJ.

Thai's are trained to entice and indulge you. So no matter what you do you will get it. All depends on who cracks first.

DesiPunter
06-13-17, 23:57
Copy. Hit and miss.

Having no dispo is a sign of desperateness. Depends on how the newbies will handle eagerness.

That will be the difference between 1 K and 4 K for a HJ.

Thai's are trained to entice and indulge you. So no matter what you do you will get it. All depends on who cracks first.That's correct. If it's a Thai therapist there is a 99% chance of getting hints, whether you wear dispo or not.

With Indian girls it's tricky. The professional ones say No instantly. But sometimes even the ones who offer extras say No initially but offer extras in the last 15 minutes.

Kiran1411
06-14-17, 03:45
Hi bro,

Trying to send you a PM. Would really appreciate if you could clear your Inbox.

BabyKutu
06-14-17, 16:17
Hi bro,

Trying to send you a PM. Would really appreciate if you could clear your Inbox.Clear. Go for it.

Decpticon
06-14-17, 16:32
Clean your inbox bro.

ManuRocks
06-14-17, 18:58
Hi guys,

After long time.

Was getting calls from be spa be hills. Beside famous neuro hospital. Receptionist got my number and she was calling me on Sundays to take service for massage as they have got new massagers. I neglected their calls for 2 weeks but went last week. They have extended their spa to some more are in same floor. Receptionist over call was telling me. You come over here sir. Will give lot of discount. So went. They charged me 1. 5 k at counter fro 45 mins massage.

Went inside room. Masseuse came. Telugu girl. She asked about myself and started massage. Wanted I did not ask about any extras. She only asked do I need any bum massage. I agreed and she gave. She was average looking wit small boobs.

After massage she told. Still 5 mins left. Do I need anything. I asked for water to drink. She got it and later she only asked. Do I need any HJ. Told I want FS. She did not agree and kept silent. Later I removed my dispo and kept her hand on my tool. She started giving me HJ and she did not even ask for anything. I was stunned. Just lifted her t shirt and started sucking her grapes. Finally tried touching her pu. She made me touch it on her pants. And it was wet. She finally made me explode. Later she asked. Me, give me how much however you want. Have 8 oo. She just took it.

I think this spa is promoting themselves. If you get a chance. Please go ahead and don't be desperate for extras. They will come to your way soon. Wait and watch.

ShaneV
06-14-17, 22:48
Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone can share some contact info for MILF or Muslim women. I love them both. I am from US and staying in Hyderabad for another 10 days.

You can PM me if you want to share.

Thanks.

Hyderabad2017
06-15-17, 07:51
I am new to this forum, please some PM me contact info for Siri (Hyderabad) .

T.

Hyderabad2017
06-15-17, 07:55
Get a PM bro. Can't put out details in the open.Hey baby Kutcher bro,

Can you PM me north contacts too. Also send me Siri's contact.

EcstasyHyd
06-15-17, 08:26
Any one have an idea of any consultancy who provide north Indian beauticians. Not for MP, my friends run A salon and they are in need for NI beauticians.

Crazeal
06-15-17, 08:29
Hi bro,

Thank you for posting the review. Can you give few hints on the MP's name?

Hi guys,

After long time.

Was getting calls from be spa be hills. Beside famous neuro hospital. Receptionist got my number and she was calling me on Sundays to take service for massage as they have got new massagers. I neglected their calls for 2 weeks but went last week. They have extended their spa to some more are in same floor. Receptionist over call was telling me. You come over here sir. Will give lot of discount. So went. They charged me 1. 5 k at counter fro 45 mins massage.

Went inside room. Masseuse came. Telugu girl. She asked about myself and started massage. Wanted I did not ask about any extras. She only asked do I need any bum massage. I agreed and she gave. She was average looking wit small boobs.

After massage she told. Still 5 mins left. Do I need anything. I asked for water to drink. She got it and later she only asked. Do I need any HJ. Told I want FS. She did not agree and kept silent. Later I removed my dispo and kept her hand on my tool. She started giving me HJ and she did not even ask for anything. I was stunned. Just lifted her t shirt and started sucking her grapes. Finally tried touching her pu. She made me touch it on her pants. And it was wet. She finally made me explode. Later she asked. Me, give me how much however you want. Have 8 oo. She just took it.

I think this spa is promoting themselves. If you get a chance. Please go ahead and don't be desperate for extras. They will come to your way soon. Wait and watch.

HashBoi85
06-15-17, 17:25
Folks,

I am travelling to KL next week for a conference and will spend a weekend there amidst the schedule. My colleagues have planned a two night stay in, what I believe is a group of islands known as, Langkawi (it has its own airport too). How is the action / mongering scene there, have never been to Malaysia. Need some pointers for KL or Langkawi.

TIA!

Hashboi.

Jollupaiya
06-15-17, 19:08
Hi,

One of the euro girl who I know is going to be here in town next month, she is interested in meeting few of us for fun, especially the once with kinky tastes, interested seniors or people who have a place for a party, ping me.

I may not be able to respond quickly, but will provide details after 2nd.

Jollupaiya
06-15-17, 19:18
Ola guys,

Also I'm looking for some spa full service experience. Thanks.This is the Afro I referred earlier. Tried couple of months back. Very moody. And cousin does the negotiation. If you tip ample to her separate you may get a very good treatment or pathetic service. Good body, decent face, bad attitude.

TheBliss
06-15-17, 23:43
Folks,

I am travelling to KL next week for a conference and will spend a weekend there amidst the schedule. My colleagues have planned a two night stay in, what I believe is a group of islands known as, Langkawi (it has its own airport too). How is the action / mongering scene there, have never been to Malaysia. Need some pointers for KL or Langkawi.

TIA!

Hashboi.Hi Hash,

Langkawi is nice place for beaches which clean water when compared to India. You can do shopping like cigarettes or alcohol etc with duty free prices in the mid of journey. When comes to mongering you can trust 70 to 85 % of ads online. Refer to AdPost or Locanto. You can get the girl to your hotel room thru online. Lots of ads from the agencies. Prices bit more when compare to KL.

I hope your Meeting with the Client will be in KL. You didn't find much weather changes, Similar like Hyderabad before 4 years. But decent infra structure. When comes to mongering same as above online. You can go to pubs also, you don't need to hesitate. Observe the girl, the way they dress you can recognise. After 11 pm you will get the better price. Careful Ladyboys also there. Bukit Bintang is also other place for massages. Even for decent massages also. Their foot massage is very refreshing.

If you opted for Agency. They will send 3 or 4 girls for selection (Normally girl from agency is bit low).

If you contacted individual. It depends on them as its going to be in fall or out call.

Mostly you will get girls from Thai, Philippines, Vietnam etc. Very hard to find local Malay. But you can find Local Tamilians (Indians).

All the best.

RajHyd
06-16-17, 03:02
Folks,

TIA!

Hashboi.Was there in Langkawi and KL for a week last Nov. Can't help with the mongering scene, but for any other info please feel free to message me.

Tarus89
06-16-17, 08:57
In Hyderabad for 3 days. Requesting leads on indies or sp's. Can give vizag contacts in exchange.

Member #4477
06-16-17, 16:09
You can try your luck with Hyatt. Both need to act super natural and need to spend sometime in the regular reception bay which is opposite to the Dine area.

Secondly the way how she dress and behave. The staff at Hyatt are very Open and Straight forward and will ask the girl to show her ID Proofs.

If still in confusion, try with Lemon Tree, Nanakramguda. No restrictions and safe place to bring a gal!

Hi guys,

I am from the Bangalore forum, will be in Hyderabad in Gachibowli area this week. Would be great if any any brother can share leads for Indies / SPs here (young ones or MPs with service).

Also any suggestions which is better to bring a girl for short time. Ella / Sheraton / Hyatt.

Thanks.

Member #4477
06-16-17, 16:28
Guys,

Lets use our C'sense. If someone is posting an review about someone and all other mongers getting the contact and service from her by making her famous, she will have an anxiety to know who referred her.

If you patiently look, there is a senior monger posted a review on her to my ad where he went and directly asked for Sudha in the reception and the reception guy asked on how he knows her name!

Then he got service with Sudha with HJ+Top Access with nakhras.

I work for a very good Top Reputed MNC in Nanakramguda and there is no necessity for me to post some Fake, exaggerated reviews on someone / spa.

I share my reviews on the service I got and the experience I faced and it doesn't mean that you / everyone / anyone will have the same service / experience from the same person.

So before pointing on someone reviews, please read carefully on others posts as well on the same person.

OMG, BTW. Am not a person / manager from the Spa to make the Spa so famous. If so, then I have posted about other 4 more spa's in my review where you can visit and find yourself.

Its a very common thing in this Forum dude, if you find a review very interesting then everyone reach out to the monger asking for the details. Then everyone will go and get the service from the person by making them overnight star! Your experience is in the same way. I got at least 30 messages asking for Sudha review! So think how many visited the Spa for her service?

No gal will tell on what kind of service she offered for how much in this industry!

Being a Senior Monger, I believe I do not have to tell you this.

Please think once before blaming / pointing someone!

Baaed on hint in review I booked the same therapist. Believe me brother there is no wow factor in her. I feel either you exaggerated or may be belongs to same spa chain. The girl was aware someone referring her and wants to know him. She has not done anything as you explained in post. Let's try to post honest reviews.

Maddy7209
06-16-17, 22:33
Hi mongers,

I was a silent spectator in this forum. But never tried to give one shot. I have completed my first FR with a Bengali girl R.

It was a decent one. Might be for me its OK. Attaching the bird pictures.

Damage: 3 k / HR (no extras).

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Regards,

Monger.

EcstasyHyd
06-17-17, 06:52
Is she from MP or thru SP?

Hi mongers,

I was a silent spectator in this forum. But never tried to give one shot. I have completed my first FR with a Bengali girl R.

It was a decent one. Might be for me its OK. Attaching the bird pictures.

Damage: 3 k / HR (no extras).

GFE: 7/10.

Regards,

Monger.

Chahyd
06-17-17, 07:52
Guys,

Lets use our C'sense. If someone is posting an review about someone and all other mongers getting the contact and service from her by making her famous, she will have an anxiety

Please think once before blaming / pointing someone!Experiences always vary and there are many factors dictating it. Time of day, Her customers till that point, comfort with you, appearance, how you treat her etc.

Chintu
06-17-17, 08:29
Hello folks,

Keep visiting Hyderabad for work often. Any GF hotels near Madhapur / mindspace. Are the 5 stars near the area GF friendly. Also will appreciate some leads for a GFE experience.

Ricky0
06-17-17, 08:31
Hi fellow mangers,

It's been a wonderful experience here loving the fact that am not alone in Hyderabad, it's been a 2 weeks since I moved back to Hyderabad.

I moved from Miami, FL, Where I come from we don't need to pay just buy them a few dunks it's it's all good but here in Hyderabad the girls are kind of different, why is that so?

How do we approach them also thank you to at Coolfun bro for for being generous and sharing a contact, I did reach out to here bro but she's out of town.

But what am confused about is the women over pricing a girl was asking me 5 k for 1 shot and she looks average which I said to my self was not work the hassle and the time.

If anyone know any mistress where I could give them a certain amount every month like rent, etc please PM me.

I have few contact indi I'll definitely return the fever.

Thank you.

Stay curious, stay safe.

BabySearch
06-17-17, 17:54
Hi bros,

I have received multiple pics from one SP side. Before proceeding, just would like to know if anybody have tried them. Cheers!

Maddy7209
06-17-17, 19:58
She is from SP.

Is she from MP or thru SP?

BabyKutu
06-17-17, 20:24
Hi bros,

I have received multiple pics from one SP side. Before proceeding, just would like to know if anybody have tried them. Cheers!1 & 2 are shyness personified. Off the light is their motto.

Max 2 K, anything over will be waste of money and It is all the way Wham Bham.

HydMong
06-18-17, 06:21
Hi, does anyone met ayes 050 from k'pally profile pic show married status. If anyone met her please tell me I want to bang her as she is hot looking after marriage. !moreover got an indi no shob 7077 if anyone tried give her rating..!

BeautyAdmirer
06-18-17, 06:36
Hi bros,

I have received multiple pics from one SP side. Before proceeding, just would like to know if anybody have tried them. Cheers!Pics 2 (SI) and 3 looks appealing, have you taken the splurge?

Ricky0
06-18-17, 09:23
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope everyones weekend went well.

Got an indie contact in near miss. S near snagar, spoke to her she said 3 k for short time I bargained for 2 k and settled at 2.5 k.

Went to her place was surprised in was some lady in her mind 30 es I guess not my kind of meat at all, she said he had other girls showed me some pics but that this point I really didn't like where I was it. I politely said no and came out of there.

I felt like a despo which I dint like so got my lazy ass out of there.

Hitting some clubs this maybe ill find some hook ups, open for any suggestions on clubs in Hyderabad and how women like to be approached here also if theres any party event you suggestions would be every helpful.

Thank you fellow mongers.

Cheers.

BabySearch
06-18-17, 10:36
Thanks bro, BabyKutu for your feedback.

SP is asking 3 K / short and 10 K / night. In confusion now to proceed or not.

1 & 2 are shyness personified. Off the light is their motto.

Max 2 K, anything over will be waste of money and It is all the way Wham Bham.

GalacticWar
06-18-17, 16:13
Hi people,

I am in Hyderabad for few days, any help with few leads is greatly appreciated.

BabyKutu
06-18-17, 16:38
Thanks bro, BabyKutu for your feedback.

SP is asking 3 K / short and 10 K / night. In confusion now to proceed or not.10 K is a joke bro.

It is just wham bham. Trust me on this, you will be lucky if the girl undresses fully or lets you suck her.

My 2 cents.

BabyKutu
06-18-17, 17:57
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope everyones weekend went well.

Hitting some clubs this maybe ill find some hook ups, open for any suggestions on clubs in Hyderabad and how women like to be approached here also if theres any party event you suggestions would be every helpful.

Thank you fellow mongers.

Cheers.Hey,

Club scene in Hyderabad is not on par with NI or Garden city, flip-side is it is still a moral society here, however lucky gold diggers do behave hot in bed.

Vapour / Touch are best of you are preying but 50:50 scope. Friday nights are the best else Sunday nights.

I doubt you will get lucky but if you do. Enjoy.

BabyKutu
06-18-17, 18:01
Brethren,

Off late there are too many posts with names being mentioned openly on the forum, most of us can decipher well written hints, suggest that is the best way to be stealth and still pass on credible info.

Newbies are welcome to post FR's and that is the best way to learn and share, however putting names in open is too much of a risk.

Stay safe.

BK.

HydMong
06-18-17, 18:10
Hi all need some details on at spa beside hylife Road no 36.

SmartBoyMgg
06-18-17, 18:51
Hi guys,

I have been a silent reader for a while now. After reading a lot, thought of giving MP a try, and opted for TD Spa M'pur.

Since it was my first time at Spa, was little nervous. Informed the counter guy that this is my first visit and need a desi girl. Paid the counter charges of 2. 5 k and was directed to my room. Room was pretty clean and had an attached bathroom. Changed to Dispo and after 5 min, in came the girl, who was plump and had nice melons. Throughout the session, it appeared as if she was not massaging but was applying oil. Started my conversation, about where she belonged to and her name. Told her this is my first visit to MP. After 15 minutes, she said extras are offered. Asked her what extras were meant, and she opened up. She quoted her price for BBJ and Top access as 4 k. After some bargaining she came down to 3 k. BBJ was excellent but massage was pathetic. Probably I paid a bit on the higher side. But she said FS is offered by Thai girls at 15 k there.

A week later visited Spa with an alphabet, G'bowli, and took a Thai massage. Girl with name starting with M came in and gave a nice massage. I could have happily walked away with the quality of massage. After 15 minutes, extras were offered, she gave me a HJ and BBM. Asked for FS, but she refused. Rooms were clean and also had attached washroom.

Thanks for all seniors.

TheBliss
06-18-17, 19:10
Dear friends,

If any one is online please inbox some lead. Available in odd time also. Please. . I need diversion immediately.

Regards,

TheBliss.

BabySearch
06-19-17, 02:52
No bro, feedback I received is not promising.

S.

Pics 2 (SI) and 3 looks appealing, have you taken the splurge?

Ricky0
06-19-17, 04:40
Thank you bro.

Will defiantly try the clubs out.

I truly respect what you doing here a lot of the millennials are lost up here thanks to you and all the seniors for your guidance and advice.

Respect brother.

Cheers.

MediumRare
06-19-17, 05:35
Back with my second review.

This time I went to the other branch of the three letter Spa.

The manager tried to sell me a membership and at a very good rate too! Taking a tip from the forum, I said yes but only if I like the massage and therapist. So asked him to send his best Thai therapist. He agreed but said I will have to wait for 10 minutes for that as she was yet to reach the Spa. I had anyways reached 15 minutes earlier so was okay to wait. I went for a combination of Thai dry massage for 30 minutes and Swedish massage for the next 60 minutes.

A few minutes later, I am waiting in the lobby and this very hot Thai woman walks into the lobby and says good morning to me (I was alone in the lobby as the manager was inside for some work) and walked right into the door that led to the Spa rooms. She was wearing a skin hugging black top and a jeans and I couldn't believe my luck if she was the one for whom I was waiting. I have to admit ashamedly that I did check her out sheepishly in those 3-4 seconds and had to really contain my excitement. She had a smoking hot body (meat at the right places as they say.) and was good looking in a Thai way.

After 5 more minutes the manger came out and asked me to go into a room. I got somewhat deflated by the below average condition of the Spa. The rooms are way too small and no doors. It all looks shabby with the room I got being one of the few with a lower hard bed. I always check the bathrooms first and the bathroom was okay. Clean and smelled good but definitely not upscale in any way.

I slipped into the dispo and waited. After a minute or two the same woman walks in and says Hi. I couldn't believe my luck and had to show my poker face and stop Johnny from taking control. I wanted to just straight away ask for what's on offer and proceed with the deed but had to resist. Damn. There were no hints in the first 30 minutes and what followed was one of the best massages in Hyderabad. She was using her weight perfectly for applying pressure.

After 30 minutes she said dry massage is over and she will proceed with oil massage. I took a gamble and removed my dispo saying I am not comfortable during an oil massage with dispo on. She didn't say anything and considered it as the first sign. Again a terrific oil massage with some moments of tease and perfectly worked my bum as well but still very professional.

After sometime when I felt enough is enough and she was really teasing the crap out of me after she was done with my thighs she just smiled and tried to place the towel properly on my rock hard Johnny, I asked her why is she smiling. She said nothing and just pointed at my Johnny. That's all I wanted! The first move was made and I asked for B2B straightaway. She said 3.5 K and I said leave it then. She offered a HJ for 1. 5 k but by this time I had made up my mind that I want to devour that body and the hidden assets. After 5 minutes of teasing negotiations (it never became ugly), she agreed for B2B + HJ for 2.5 k. I realised that I will probably pay 500 more but she was too good to resist. I agreed.

She said she won't remove the bottom and slowly undressed her top. I didn't let the disappointment of that get to me as I witnessed one of the most stunning pair of tits in a therapy session. They were more than a mouthful and I just managed to resist for a few more seconds somehow. Then she got on top of me and sat exactly on my Johnny and lowered down her mouth and started kissing me on my stomach and then above. Kissed my nipples a bit with light biting. I was already in heaven.

I just couldn't resist it anymore and pulled her, kissed her all over and just devoured her plentiful tits with lightly biting the nipples. She moaned weakly and then started to rub my body with her tits and body. It was sheer blissful and then she used her massive tits to rub my Johnny and after 5 minutes I exploded on her tits. Wow. I mean I still thought I am having a dream.

She cleaned me up and gave me the new towel to use after shower. I kissed her again and gave her the money, took my shower and walked out of the SPA. I didn't take the membership but I have a feeling I am going to take it soon.

Ambience- 5/10.

T. Looks- 6/10.

T. Boobs- 11/10.

T. Attitude- 11/10.

Repeat. Yes but only for this therapist.

Have a great day.

P. S: Please don't ask me for her name as I don't want her getting flooded with mongers. Probably after I have my fill. She told me she was on a holiday but was called by the manager as she got 3 bookings in the morning only. As a result her holiday was cancelled.

Rax Kumar
06-19-17, 09:31
Is there anyone here who can help with Telugu junior artists or serial actress contacts? Saw an actress in a bar recently who appears in Telugu serials and movies was partying in a gang and was so drunk she was all over the place falling onto multiple boys in the gang.

She is dark and nothing like what she appears on screen fair and good looking. She appeared in 3 vik's recent movie on heroines side.

Anyway, if there is any way to bed these TV stars do let me know.

AddictedClient
06-19-17, 09:37
OK folks here are my long awaited second FR.

It all started browsing through leading classified with the same lame and boring pictures & details of SP etc. Please note this is not a recent FR and this deed happened three months back. Went through the couples seeking men section randomly and was totally aroused by the concept of cuckold. I guess this is the first detailed FR on cuckold correct me if I'm wrong with the stats.

Don know why Johnny's got aroused but maybe he might be thinking that after mongering for more than 10 +years and having tasted Russians, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Chinese, Africa's, Thai chicks in Bangkok and once a Brazilian too (please note these deeds have BEEN done in UAE where these nationalities are not a luxury like in India) Johnny's got bored and it felt like was looking for some adventurous fun but mind was skeptical to go into it as I have never performed the deed in front of any man.

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex. I could instantly feel her sex drive and wants to be satisfied (My assumption be wrong also). Simultaneously phone chats with hubby went on for week more until I can be absolutely sure if this is worth a meet for spending more than usual for a night. As I said earlier the hubby works during the week and he advised me an ideal time for visit is Saturday evening as Sunday is a weekly off. Finally decided to try this adventurous / first time / nervous meet.

Although he invited me to his flat I rejected the offer since I was nervous I wanted this deed to be in my control in case I'm not comfortable or they rip me or if they are fake. So I made them an offer that I'll book a hotel under him & his wife name. Received details as requested and booked the hotel accordingly in a secluded three star hotel in Gachibowli.

First trust issues solved as I know their details and mine is not disclosed.

Finally the moment of their agreed arrival approaches but was bit disappointed initially as they were very late due (checked in around 9 pm and we agreed at 6 pm) to their car mechanical failure. Anyways it gave me ample time to calm down and have a cozy drink in the same hotel bar and it went down well because of EPL action going on and my favorite team is playing. Finally got a call they reached so met them in parking lot and they were very happy to be hosted in this luxurious hotel especially his wife. Husband seemed to be exactly how I predicted and looks like he enjoys the deed rather than performing. Naughty thoughts going through in mind while exchanging initial pleasantries.

Check in was bit funny and hilarious as I was assisting them because it either it looked like I'm their agent or some relative who is young enough to look like their son. So no questions asked.

Took the elevator and in a matter of time we three are in the same room and there was this awkward silence for couple of minutes. Asked hubby if he smokes and offered him fags. He was more than delighted and said that he couldn't find time nor place near ORR to buy some fags. Ice broke between the two of us and I offered him a drink in the same bar below. He obliged and went to the bar had drinks for 30 minutes and I was trying to be very friendly and make myself comfortable with him. Ironically I felt I had balls to ask him about his wife's favorites how she likes the deed, does she have alcohol etc. To which he responded that she likes to have vodka and she loves sex a lot.

So back to room, wife freshened up and put up a saree and it seems like to by the she is smiling at me made me realize that she is ready for the bang. Meanwhile I ordered vodka and while waiting for those drinks impatiently made me feel nervous. Realizing I'm nervous she came and sat beside me on bed having small chats with me while her husband is hearing our conversation. So she took my hand placed it on her waist which of course felt very good considering she is wearing a saree and that part is not covered. Man that touch was awesome and despite fucked and number of girls this touch felt new and exciting.

Vodka came, Husband smoking and I said I'll take a bath and join you guys. So served her vodka like a gentleman thinking what's ahead next. Due to alcohol factor I loosened up more than I was supposed to behave so it was already sought of comfortable with both of them by this time.

So went to bath came out in bathrobe. Hubby standing besides the window smoking and she finished off one round of Vodka I guess. This time I sat beside her and she is in the mood already.

So here it is how it went. She got up and stood before me while I was sitting on the bed. She removed her top part of saree showing me her voluptuous boobs which are covered and ready to fall apart as they are enclosed in her blouse and bra.

I could feel she is hungry for sex and at the same time feeling shy in front of her hubby by smiling with her head down towards her him. By this time I almost forgot that his presence is there. She removed my bathrobe making me naked and started rubbing her boobs against my chest and immediately started DFK while rubbing my Johnny with one hand. Slowly this passion became a rage and it was hard for me to resist so removed her blouse and bra to reveal those hidden treasures I have been waiting for. Next she pressed those boobs against my face teasing me like a porn star (Later she revealed she likes porn and tries to enact the same whenever possible for her pleasure). Coming back to deed Johnny was tight and hard and we were doing DFK like two mad people hungry for sex and wanting more.

It was more like she was dominating me from now on as she fed those boobs of her in my mouth and asking me to bite hard and squeeze them. I ate those boobies like I have never experienced them before. Unwinding the saree and her inners took time and was a lengthy process considering the wild rage we are in. Then both of us got naked and she pushes me strongly on to the bed and I obliged like a baby. She even made me lie down in a position so that her hubby can watch us play. Positioned her body and face straight up to her hubby and started giving BBJ and man she is a pro. Sucked my balls dint even left an inch to lick around Johnny and it was the sloppiest and dirtiest blowjob I ever had. I had to bring all my experience to withhold my ejaculation with the amount of passion and rage she is delivering. Next she positioned her ass on my mouth perfectly positioning her doors of heaven on my lips a perfect 69. Spanked me to start doing my bit and told me to keep my tongue straight and there goes tongue fuck. Pussy is extremely clean and smelled good. Juices were coming out as if there is no end to it. The amount thrust put by her big ass sometimes made me uncomfortable to breathe but took small breaks to retrieve myself. So after fifteen minutes of rage & foreplay finally she decided that it is time for the deed.

Positioned herself in reverse cowgirl so that her hubby can see her huge boobs going through rigorous jumps and the way she was riding my cock made me think that she wanted this badly. She behaved like a boss and instructed me to doggy, again positioned perfect and man o man while performing doggy she came so hard that she removed by Johnny sucked and caressed it and performed DFK again.

Now back in missionary this time her hubby came in and squeezed her boobs and nipples so hard that she almost groaned so loudly that I think the people in adjacent room can hear. Finally I was done with the deed and she took CIM like a champ. Night finished with three rounds and I left early morning by 6 a. M and informed them to enjoy pool and free breakfast. I could say they were a very happy couple and ironically she told her hubby to give me a discount and made him give me back 3 K as she totally enjoyed and got satisfied.

So folks no need of ratings I guess because while putting up this review and going thru what happened that night itself made me horny.

Damages are on a higher side so I think seniors would not like it.

Nevertheless I visited them two more times in their own place and broke a good deal. It felt like the down payment was high but later on Emi's was cheap LOL.

Detailed 2 FR's on these visits will follow later.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

RahulRocks
06-19-17, 13:09
Hi brothers,

As others felt in group spa counter charges plus tip inside is increasing day by day that too for 10 min fun. I started exploring indi on loc. Got one contact she post with name RamXya. Number ends with 456. Called her home for 1 HR 2 shots. Boobs are saggy and she is mother of 1 kid. However service was excellent and not a time watcher. She showed pic of her friend who looks to be very hot and college going girl. Planned with her post 6 July as she has gone to native place Tirupati.

Overall experience is satisfactory and better than going to spa, its cost effective too.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Dev13
06-19-17, 18:34
This FR is due for few weeks, met two NE chicks two nights back to back.

First it was famous one with are flower name, special thanks to Rahul (del) for sharing digits.

Last time she was in town I tried to fix up, but did not materialize.

She is very short and plump, got good size Boobs, knows about this forum (oh ya, she mentioned first). Speaks English,

Very professional, even though I got vodka, she was in control.

First took shower, then had her in doggy. Then had dinner, she started CBJ, was up again, did her in WOT and came in Missionary.

She slept naked in my arms, then after few hours woke and she gave CBJ, and banged her one more time.

Loved the way she asks me to squeeze her boobs tight.

She was not at all money minded. And thorough professional.

Damage: 9 k + Hotel + F&be.

Face: 6/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: yes.

Second one is miss S from queen of hills, speaks Hindi.

This was my second time with her in Hyderabad. She used to dope heavily earlier, now much sober (but smokes) and lost some weight.

We chatted for long time, she was telling all she did last few months at her home town. Blah blah.

Gave her chocolate syrup and she did CBJ with that, then did her in missionary, love the way she catches on to bedsheet at peak!

Did her 2nd time after a break, then she asked me to stop, as she could not take the pounding.

Then took couple of hours rest, then banged her again.

Damage: 10 k + Hotel + F&be.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: yes.

Bodhi Satva
06-19-17, 18:49
Well written FR. Quite rare to get a cuckold session here.

It all started browsing through leading classified with the same lame and boring pictures & details of SP etc. Please note this is not a recent FR and this deed happened three months back. Went through the couples seeking men section randomly and was totally aroused by the concept of cuckold. I guess this is the first detailed FR on cuckold correct me if I'm wrong with the stats.

Don know why Johnny's got aroused but maybe he might be thinking that after mongering for more than 10 +years and having tasted Russians, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Chinese, Africa's, Thai chicks in Bangkok and once a Brazilian too (please note these deeds have BEEN done in UAE where these nationalities are not a luxury like in India) Johnny's got bored and it felt like was looking for some adventurous fun but mind was skeptical to go into it as I have never performed the deed in front of any man.

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex. I could instantly feel her sex drive and wants to be satisfied (My assumption be wrong also). Simultaneously phone chats with hubby went on for week more until I can be absolutely sure if this is worth a meet for spending more than usual for a night. As I said earlier the hubby works during the week and he advised me an ideal time for visit is Saturday evening as Sunday is a weekly off. Finally decided to try this adventurous / first time / nervous meet.

Although he invited me to his flat I rejected the offer since I was nervous I wanted this deed to be in my control in case I'm not comfortable or they rip me or if they are fake. So I made them an offer that I'll book a hotel under him & his wife name. Received details as requested and booked the hotel accordingly in a secluded three star hotel in Gachibowli.

Finally the moment of their agreed arrival approaches but was bit disappointed initially as they were very late due (checked in around 9 pm and we agreed at 6 pm) to their car mechanical failure. Anyways it gave me ample time to calm down and have a cozy drink in the same hotel bar and it went down well because of EPL action going on and my favorite team is playing. Finally got a call they reached so met them in parking lot and they were very happy to be hosted in this luxurious hotel especially his wife. Husband seemed to be exactly how I predicted and looks like he enjoys the deed rather than performing. Naughty thoughts going through in mind while exchanging initial pleasantries.

Check in was bit funny and hilarious as I was assisting them because it either it looked like I'm their agent or some relative who is young enough to look like their son. So no questions asked.

Took the elevator and in a matter of time we three are in the same room and there was this awkward silence for couple of minutes. Asked hubby if he smokes and offered him fags. He was more than delighted and said that he couldn't find time nor place near ORR to buy some fags. Ice broke between the two of us and I offered him a drink in the same bar below. He obliged and went to the bar had drinks for 30 minutes and I was trying to be very friendly and make myself comfortable with him. Ironically I felt I had balls to ask him about his wife's favorites how she likes the deed, does she have alcohol etc. To which he responded that she likes to have vodka and she loves sex a lot.

So back to room, wife freshened up and put up a saree and it seems like to by the she is smiling at me made me realize that she is ready for the bang. Meanwhile I ordered vodka and while waiting for those drinks impatiently made me feel nervous. Realizing I'm nervous she came and sat beside me on bed having small chats with me while her husband is hearing our conversation. So she took my hand placed it on her waist which of course felt very good considering she is wearing a saree and that part is not covered. Man that touch was awesome and despite fucked and number of girls this touch felt new and exciting.

Vodka came, Husband smoking and I said I'll take a bath and join you guys. So served her vodka like a gentleman thinking what's ahead next. Due to alcohol factor I loosened up more than I was supposed to behave so it was already sought of comfortable with both of them by this time.

So went to bath came out in bathrobe. Hubby standing besides the window smoking and she finished off one round of Vodka I guess. This time I sat beside her and she is in the mood already.

So here it is how it went. She got up and stood before me while I was sitting on the bed. She removed her top part of saree showing me her voluptuous boobs which are covered and ready to fall apart as they are enclosed in her blouse and bra.

I could feel she is hungry for sex and at the same time feeling shy in front of her hubby by smiling with her head down towards her him. By this time I almost forgot that his presence is there. She removed my bathrobe making me naked and started rubbing her boobs against my chest and immediately started DFK while rubbing my Johnny with one hand. Slowly this passion became a rage and it was hard for me to resist so removed her blouse and bra to reveal those hidden treasures I have been waiting for. Next she pressed those boobs against my face teasing me like a porn star (Later she revealed she likes porn and tries to enact the same whenever possible for her pleasure). Coming back to deed Johnny was tight and hard and we were doing DFK like two mad people hungry for sex and wanting more.

It was more like she was dominating me from now on as she fed those boobs of her in my mouth and asking me to bite hard and squeeze them. I ate those boobies like I have never experienced them before. Unwinding the saree and her inners took time and was a lengthy process considering the wild rage we are in. Then both of us got naked and she pushes me strongly on to the bed and I obliged like a baby. She even made me lie down in a position so that her hubby can watch us play. Positioned her body and face straight up to her hubby and started giving BBJ and man she is a pro. Sucked my balls dint even left an inch to lick around Johnny and it was the sloppiest and dirtiest blowjob I ever had. I had to bring all my experience to withhold my ejaculation with the amount of passion and rage she is delivering. Next she positioned her ass on my mouth perfectly positioning her doors of heaven on my lips a perfect 69. Spanked me to start doing my bit and told me to keep my tongue straight and there goes tongue fuck. Pussy is extremely clean and smelled good. Juices were coming out as if there is no end to it. The amount thrust put by her big ass sometimes made me uncomfortable to breathe but took small breaks to retrieve myself. So after fifteen minutes of rage & foreplay finally she decided that it is time for the deed.

Positioned herself in reverse cowgirl so that her hubby can see her huge boobs going through rigorous jumps and the way she was riding my cock made me think that she wanted this badly. She behaved like a boss and instructed me to doggy, again positioned perfect and man o man while performing doggy she came so hard that she removed by Johnny sucked and caressed it and performed DFK again.

Now back in missionary this time her hubby came in and squeezed her boobs and nipples so hard that she almost groaned so loudly that I think the people in adjacent room can hear. Finally I was done with the deed and she took CIM like a champ. Night finished with three rounds and I left early morning by 6 a. M and informed them to enjoy pool and free breakfast. I could say they were a very happy couple and ironically she told her hubby to give me a discount and made him give me back 3 K as she totally enjoyed and got satisfied.

So folks no need of ratings I guess because while putting up this review and going thru what happened that night itself made me horny.

Damages are on a higher side so I think seniors would not like it.

Nevertheless I visited them two more times in their own place and broke a good deal. It felt like the down payment was high but later on Emi's was cheap LOL.

Detailed 2 FR's on these visits will follow later.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

KumarMJ
06-19-17, 20:12
Hi brothers,

As others felt in group spa counter charges plus tip inside is increasing day by day that too for 10 min fun. I started exploring indi on loc. Got one contact she post with name RamXya. Number ends with 456. Called her home for 1 HR 2 shots. Boobs are saggy and she is mother of 1 kid. However service was excellent and not a time watcher. She showed pic of her friend who looks to be very hot and college going girl. Planned with her post 6 July as she has gone to native place Tirupati.

Overall experience is satisfactory and better than going to spa, its cost effective too.

Thanks,

Rahul.Please mention the damages.

Rg766
06-19-17, 21:37
Hi guys,

Been a silent follower of this forum for a few months now. Took a plunge 2 weeks back and here's my report:

1. Spa above bank, M'pur: My first experience at a spa. Went inside and was shivering from inside. Paid 2.5 k at counter and when the guy asked me Thai or NE, said NE as its my fantasy to be with an NE. Got assigned a really cute NE girl, name starts with J and rhymes with do-it. The room was well maintained and hygienic. Changed into my despos, and the massage began. Started conversation with her and she was too shy to talk a lot. But was amazing with the massage. No hints of extras, was very careful with the towel, no bum massage. Asked her for extras and she said "we don't do extras here." Bam, was bummed as hell! Took a shower and hot out.

2. SP from loc: Was getting desperate now, so searched loc for SP's. Found an SP (sounded like a husband wife pair) known by wife's name, L (female name version of the Modi who created IPL, digits end with 747). He called me at Begumpet near a now extinct cinema. Reached there, was met by the SP's guy who showed me 3 pics, I selected one. Took me to a residential area near Hotel name of a pink fruit. The girl obviously looked better in the pics. Was a Bengali, hardly knew Hindi and no English, very local types. But johny was hard and wanted action. So paid 3 k for 1 HR (I think I got ripped off). Was OK session, no DFK, only CBJ, the girl was tight and cooperative, I got some DFK when I fingered her and made her cum, otherwise cooperative in bed, but won't repeat.

3.3 letter spa, M'pur: Now wanted some real massage action, so headed to the 3 letter spa above CCD. The place was exactly as described in the forum, little downmarket, no doors, and smaller rooms that the previous spa. Asked for a Thai this time, got assigned one Miss J. Very plump. She was not interested in massage at all, maybe she knew what I wanted. Started flirting and touching me straightaway. Negotiated 2.5 k for B2B and HJ (I know got ripped off again, but early days for me, and she initially asked for 3.5 k). Ayways, she stripped down and I sucked hard on her big nipples, squeezed and played with her melons to my hearts content. Asked her to lie down and came over her. Fingered a bit and got some tongue in return. Finally a HJ.

My SP is now sending me pics on whatsapp of very unattractive girls. I keep telling him not to send me any pics till I ask. Have blocked him for now. Can anyone tell me if this guy (with wife as partner) is any good and should I even ask him for better chicks?

Cheers!

Frank Martin
06-19-17, 22:07
Yes. You are right bro. The best things always comes for free. They are best not because they are free, it hold lot of fire enthu in it. Both can feel and satisfy each other's desire.

I am always a fan of fling more than mongering. No offense boys.

Frank.

I may not share this number but had an amazing marathon fucking session with a lady (28 Year Old) , married with 2 kids. I had her number since many days and was not able to meet her, I called her yesterday and she called me to meet her at almost other corner of the city, we met and had dinner together, then went for a drive, got ample hints that she is game for anything, had full groping session. Asked her if we can meet next day (today). She asked what can we do, I gave her option to go to some place for long drive or sit at my place for drinks and fuck, she opted second, booked cab for her, she came in simple jeans and kurti, then we had four sessions in 6 hrs, had lunch. She gave the best BBBJ in the world and also she was very enthusiastic, so I have a good FWB now, lets see how it goes. Only expense, Drinks. Cab and Lunch.

Ricky0
06-19-17, 22:40
Hey,

Club scene in Hyderabad is not on par with NI or Garden city, flip-side is it is still a moral society here, however lucky gold diggers do behave hot in bed.

Vapour / Touch are best of you are preying but 50:50 scope. Friday nights are the best else Sunday nights.

I doubt you will get lucky but if you do. Enjoy.Thank you bro.

Will defiantly try the clubs out.

I truly respect what you doing here a lot of the millennials are lost up here thanks to you and all the seniors for your guidance and advice.

Respect brother.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
06-20-17, 03:00
Is there anyone here who can help with Telugu junior artists or serial actress contacts? Saw an actress in a bar recently who appears in Telugu serials and movies was partying in a gang and was so drunk she was all over the place falling onto multiple boys in the gang.

She is dark and nothing like what she appears on screen fair and good looking. She appeared in 3 vik's recent movie on heroines side.

Anyway, if there is any way to bed these TV stars do let me know.They don't come cheap Bro. Probably 50 K - 1 L upwards a Pop. Their shenanigans stretch out more than their reputation on screen and heroics on the bed. So it more a tick in the box experience than anything else.

Hard earned money can be put to good use somewhere else to ease up the pent up frustration.

P.S.: Wait times for the appointment can sometimes be 5 - 6 months plus and 100 % advance is taken.

BabyKutu
06-20-17, 03:05

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this.Bravo! Nice FR after a long time.

One word of caution though. DATY can be dangerous, since multiple partners are involved, you risk HPV's which can manifest immediately. However tempting it might seem.

Very well written. Way to go.

SmootheRaj
06-20-17, 04:40
Very nice FR bro and such instances keeps our imaginations raising high.

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex..

SmartBoyMgg
06-20-17, 07:07
Hi seniors,

Can somebody share me Siri contact. My jhonny is desperate today.

Kiss666
06-20-17, 08:25
Hi friends,

Can anyone guide me a good facial plus extras. I want experience this fantasy while she is doing facial want to suck her boobs.

Saturday went to try Miss. And at Kpur initially she said 4 k I thought 4 k for 2 as big brother of the forum advised but on reaching she is not ready for 4 k two sessions last I offered her 5 k that also high for her. Not a looker below average 3/10 in looks and did not liked her attitude also so came back without doing deed. Please keep the price under check. I used to pay 4 k for 2 to miss S P. Nagar, she even arranged some of her contacts in the same price.

I want feed back on Anjali no ending 518 MILF, she is very talkative and called her she wanted to meet a public place and discuss things before deed. I don't know what she wanted to discuss. I like pay and forget type don't want to maintain relation except reference for fellow mongers. Please any brother visited her pm me details.

A big thank you to BK brother and Akash for these contacts.

RahulRocks
06-20-17, 12:34
Please mention the damages.Sorry forgot to mention damage it was 3 k. And believe me she came by auto at her own.

BabyKutu
06-20-17, 16:26
Hi friends,

Saturday went to try Miss. And at Kpur initially she said 4 k I thought 4 k for 2 as big brother of the forum advised but on reaching she is not ready for 4 k two sessions last I offered her 5 k that also high for her. Not a looker below average 3/10 in looks and did not liked her attitude also so came back without doing deed. Please keep the price under check. I used to pay 4 k for 2 to miss S P. Nagar, she even arranged some of her contacts in the same price.I know bro. She has been acting a bit cocky off late, spoke to her yesterday, some sob story so to say however. Lets see. Don't think we made her a star but still despo for money I guess. Who is not.

BabySearch
06-20-17, 16:50
Hi,

Yesterday johny was very desperate to try some fun. Then searched locanto ads and MP around Tarnaka and uppal (close to my location). I know its rare to find in this area, but as its growing area, chances to find something has increased.

I found one spa saloon in Habsiguda who has taken over by new management. I called receptionist guy and confirmed cross gender massage. He confirmed and asked to come.

I thought to give a try but I was having very little exception. I went there and paid 1200 counter charges for thai massage. I asked if I can choose therapist, he straightly denied. However proceeded to room which had a massage table, attached bathroom and door. I changed dispo, then therapist with name miss P entered and asked to lie down on chest. She is not very great, but OK type 4/10.

She removed towel and I was lying in dispo only. Although she didn't remove dispo but given good bum massage. She has given enough hints for extra. She asked if this is my first time here. I told its first time here but I am not new to this. She was asking where I had been before and many more bhab blab.

Massage with oil was OK type, but she was giving enough hints. At the end, she told different types of massages and told next month onwards they will put special massage. I asked what she can offer now? She offered handjob only. I proceeded with this offer, but during handjob she didn't allow even to touch her. Finished within short time and took shower.

Attitude looks good as she took money only after finishing deed.

This spa has another therapist, so will try it.

Overall OK type experience.

Cheers!

FunAtWork
06-20-17, 16:55
Some Senior gave me her contacts and I got connected in what's app. I am very thankful to the senior for the same. I am travelling nearly 20 days in a month, and I will be in Vijayawada. She happens to be near Vijaywada and wants to meet. Asking 5 k for 1 HR and 2 shots. I would request seniors to guide me as to whether this is her recent photo? What is the quality of her service and other details. If not in open forum, my PM is activated. Thanks in advance for your kind guidance.

Casanova9
06-20-17, 17:46
She is not worth. Its her outdated pic. Please refer my old post on her. Avoid her. I blocked her number. 1-2 weeks ago also she tried to contact me, she called one of my friends also.

Some Senior gave me her contacts and I got connected in what's app. I am very thankful to the senior for the same. I am travelling nearly 20 days in a month, and I will be in Vijayawada. She happens to be near Vijaywada and wants to meet. Asking 5 k for 1 HR and 2 shots. I would request seniors to guide me as to whether this is her recent photo? What is the quality of her service and other details. If not in open forum, my PM is activated. Thanks in advance for your kind guidance.

Casanova9
06-20-17, 17:59
I visited one of the famous spa yesterday with NB Coupon, reception guy assigned a lean Thai therapist for dry Thai msg. She has given very good Thai massage. Given lots of hints about extras like bum massage and touching near johny. Finally she asked me that 5 more minutes left, you required any additional massage to do at any uncovered area of the body. I asked for extra services. She quoted 2 K and I offered 500. Then the deal settled at 1000 for top access, bum massage + HJ with oil. Boobs are very small and saggy, but bum massage and HJ is good. I didn't asked her name as she is not a stunning fig. She said that now a days all Thai gals doing it for 1000-1500 for repeated clients in that spa. Finally massage is really good.

SannyLove143
06-20-17, 21:57
Amazing FR mate, that made me hard in an instinct!

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex..

CpValue
06-20-17, 22:55

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex. I could instantly feel her sex drive and wants to be satisfied (My assumption be wrong also). Simultaneously phone chats with hubby went on for week more until I can be absolutely sure if this is worth a meet for spending more than usual for a night. As I said earlier the hubby works during the week and he advised me an ideal time for visit is Saturday evening as Sunday is a weekly off. Finally decided to try this adventurous / first time / nervous meet...Can you PM me their contact details please, sounds like an adventure to try.

BabyKutu
06-21-17, 04:07
Finally massage is really good.Getting a \good massage is a real rarity these days, earlier it used to be good massage with anticipation of extras, now it is extras with anticipation of good massage.

Wow. Good price control bro. Glad you enjoyed.

Kiss666
06-21-17, 08:36
Hi mates,

Anyone suggest me safe oyoroom girl friendly. I want to try Anjali.

Ricky0
06-21-17, 10:00
Had this Lady 5 years back and banged her for 3 months. Yes I used to pay the rent for her. I used to visit whenever I want and bang her. Sometimes she used to cook for me even. Enjoyed a lot during that 3/4 months and then left her when I went to us. We used to booze together and after that she used go mad. Recently met her again. Booked Oyo room and there at 5.30 pm. I went to spa and after that bought beer and vodka and biryani. Started boozing and then started the deed. I knew what triggers her and trust me nothing has changed. She was all over me and fucking like mad. Earlier she used to allow anal but now she said she has some pain and can't do anal. Don't want to write each and every details. You guys can imagine. This went till 3.30 Am. And then took bath and slept. The only thing is she became aunty now and has tummy a bit. She is ready to move again with me but I denied since I am married now. If anyone wants a mistress, she is the one. She was saying she would do all the works, would stay with me, would prepare food for me and I can fck her whenever I want. If I would not have married, I would have stayed with her even though she is little old now.Its good to know that people are open mind in Hyderabad now, wonderful, full of passion FR bro. Please PM her digits if possible, looks like my thing.

Thank you.

Ysvdze
06-21-17, 10:32
Could anyone suggest me a MP for a couples massage where me and my GF can go. The place has to be hygienic and we should be able to get physical in the room, so preferably one with doors. My GF always wanted to kiss a girl, so of possible that too. Basically need a MP there they will give time / allow me and my GFF to get physical.

HydMong
06-21-17, 10:51
I have two no in my indi database, one is swap no end 0848 where last seen in ehatsapp is pretty old, and the other one swat no end 1015. I need proper reference for these two as I have them under untouched list. ! Do anyone have swat naid no please share will reciprocate. ! I have san no which end with 4267 is switched off. !

Ricky0
06-21-17, 13:19

Finally the moment of their agreed arrival approaches but was bit disappointed initially as they were very late due (checked in around 9 pm and we agreed at 6 pm) to their car mechanical failure. Anyways it gave me ample time to calm down and have a cozy drink in the same hotel bar and it went down well because of EPL action going on and my favorite team is playing. Finally got a call they reached so met them in parking lot and they were very happy to be hosted in this luxurious hotel especially his wife. Husband seemed to be exactly how I predicted and looks like he enjoys the deed rather than performing. Naughty thoughts going through in mind while exchanging initial pleasantries...Wow, sounds insanely good.

The best FR I've read so far here bro, cheers.

Insegu
06-21-17, 16:12
Been to We spa GB recently. Just to try it out.

Asked for and got a Thai therapist (did not opt for Telugu gal as there were mixed reviews here).

Changed to dispo and waited. A slim Thai was assigned.

Poor massage skills. And nothing like a massage. Felt like Yoga!!

In the end, was offered extras (she spoke Poor English, so it was all signs).

3 k for TL and HJ. 5 k for BJ. 5 k for B2B. LOL.

TL was pretty useless, as the top was flat (and padded of course).

So opted for B2B and BJ. Was quoted 7 k. Really?

Started at 1.5 k and ended up at 2 k (took some convincing and light talk).

I do not carry more than 2 k. This helps bargain right!

And extras are usually not worth more than that too.

Report:

Poor massage, Okay ending!

Gal was slim, but was asset-light!

Was constantly on phone!

The spa was pretty much empty, on a relatively busy day and time. Suits them.

Total damage: 3.2 k (1.2+2).

WIR: No.

In fact, once I use my other coupon (for another spa), planning to skip these funny spas and stick with O2 (my all time favourite for good no-nonsense massages).

Insegu
06-21-17, 16:18

Don know why Johnny's got aroused but maybe he might be thinking that after mongering for more than 10 +years and having tasted Russians, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Chinese, Africa's, Thai chicks in Bangkok and once a Brazilian too (please note these deeds have BEEN done in UAE where these nationalities are not a luxury like in India) Johnny's got bored and it felt like was looking for some adventurous fun but mind was skeptical to go into it as I have never performed the deed in front of any man..You sure have a flair for writing. Waiting for the other 2 FRs.

BabyKutu
06-21-17, 17:13
Hi mates,

Anyone suggest me safe oyoroom girl friendly. I want to try Anjali.Avoid OYO completely. They are not GF anymore.

RahulMe
06-22-17, 00:39
Avoid OYO completely. They are not GF anymore.What about StayUncle bro? Are they safe?

WannaDate11
06-22-17, 01:52
Hi buddy,

Can you share the digits please? Appreciate it. My PM is active. Thanks a ton.

First it was famous one with are flower name, special thanks to Rahul (del) for sharing digits.

Last time she was in town I tried to fix up, but did not materialize.

She is very short and plump, got good size Boobs, knows about this forum (oh ya, she mentioned first). Speaks English,

Very professional, even though I got vodka, she was in control.

First took shower, then had her in doggy. Then had dinner, she started CBJ, was up again, did her in WOT and came in Missionary.

She slept naked in my arms, then after few hours woke and she gave CBJ, and banged her one more time.

Loved the way she asks me to squeeze her boobs tight.

She was not at all money minded. And thorough professional..

BabyKutu
06-22-17, 03:22
What about StayUncle bro? Are they safe?Just stay away till month end. Policy revisions due to LE.

Best bet right now is known star rankers.

BabyKutu
06-22-17, 03:37
Been to We spa GB recently. Just to try it out.

In fact, once I use my other coupon (for another spa), planning to skip these funny spas and stick with O2 (my all time favourite for good no-nonsense massages).If you are just looking for a professional massage with no expectation of anything else. NIRVA from Ella has one of the best therapists.

LoverG
06-22-17, 06:02
Hi,

It's been about an year since I was in Hyderabad.

All my old contacts changed their numbers.

One trusted guy I had near mehdipatnam is servicing really low class girls for 5-7 k ST. Not sure if I will be visiting.

Nisha this time. Her rates are jacked up and my inclination towards her reduced.

Last time I did have decent luck at H Spa in Madhapur. Guess not anymore.

I landed a couple days ago. Still on the hunt and hopefully I will find some SP's soon.

It'll be nice if someone can share some good contacts. Will reciprocate once I find some good ones.

Cheers,

Mirchi9
06-22-17, 09:25

Second one is miss S from queen of hills, speaks Hindi.

This was my second time with her in Hyderabad. She used to dope heavily earlier, now much sober (but smokes) and lost some weight.Had 2 doggy+BBBJ+CIM shots with 1st one for 7 k.

If 2nd is Sikkim Seema, then had her for 24 hrs (5 rounds of hardcore sex) and 1 deep throat (cost 16 k).

Now she's in Delhi and may return to Hyderabad after 4-5 months.

Found a gold treasure (23 yr old NE gal) at a spa inside hotel (will not share details, so do not ask, as she doesn't do it for money. Just we both got attracted to each other).

She never asked for a tip but I occasionally paid 1 k.

Numbers shared so that we can meet at my place. No more mongering until one of decides to end this affair.

Discovered couple more Thai bombs which I can share over PM.

Insegu
06-22-17, 19:06
If you are just looking for a professional massage with no expectation of anything else. NIRVA from Ella has one of the best therapists.Hey,

Thanks. I'll try this soon.

I tried looking for coupons on NB and LA, but there are none.

Any suggestions to save costs?

Casanova9
06-23-17, 03:09
Thank you bro. I am thinking of Ella next time for a good MSG, after your post.

Getting a \good massage is a real rarity these days, earlier it used to be good massage with anticipation of extras, now it is extras with anticipation of good massage.

Wow. Good price control bro. Glad you enjoyed.

BabyKutu
06-23-17, 03:14
Hey,

Thanks. I'll try this soon.

I tried looking for coupons on NB and LA, but there are none.

Any suggestions to save costs?I generally avoid Coupons. This has in time got me the therapists I want and when I want them.

Spa management looks different on people coming with or without coupons, its an open secret. I don't think Ella is on discount list.

MediumRare
06-23-17, 05:27
What a FR. Very best.

Any ways I read that most of the cuckold's advertised are fake but still wanted to try my luck. After a week of insights finally found out a couple (still confused and no positive on my research) but still went ahead to call the number. The guy who answered sounded in mid-forties and immediately the way we talked felt instantly comfortable. So I kept pestering him daily like the routine good mornings and evenings and finally we decided to have a video call along with his wife by her side. Fixed time next day evening as this guy is working I think in MNC and can only have video call during late hours. So up went the call in the evening and though I like busty aunties / milfs (she is of the same type) but the looks weren't that great. Anyways coming to the positive side she was upfront friendly, bit shy and looked and talked like a sort of person who wants to be adventurous and enjoys sex. I could instantly feel her sex drive and wants to be satisfied (My assumption be wrong also). Simultaneously phone chats with hubby went on for week more until I can be absolutely sure if this is worth a meet for spending more than usual for a night..

PavanDude
06-23-17, 06:18
I was in touch with the lady SP over the last year who works from the area opposite to Osmania Univ. Availed her services twice. She has mostly housewife profiles and the charges are on the higher side (6 K) for one session. Coming to the point, the following are the pics she sent me over the last few months of negotiations. Does anyone have direct contacts of these birds? Do they work without the broker setting, if so it will help bringing down the price.

BabyKutu bro. Can you help here?

Sunny2345
06-23-17, 11:51
Hi,

If somebody could pm me indies / MILF contact in Hyderabad. I am travelling to Hyderabad this today night.

I could return the favour with indies contacts of Pune / Bangalore.

Sunny2345
06-23-17, 11:53
Can somebody PM me to cool indies / MILF to taste.

I could revert the favour with Pune / blore indies.

DreadLord
06-23-17, 15:43
Had 2 doggy+BBBJ+CIM shots with 1st one for 7 k.

If 2nd is Sikkim Seema, then had her for 24 hrs (5 rounds of hardcore sex) and 1 deep throat (cost 16 k).

Now she's in Delhi and may return to Hyderabad after 4-5 months.

Found a gold treasure (23 yr old NE gal) at a spa inside hotel (will not share details, so do not ask, as she doesn't do it for money. Just we both got attracted to each other).

She never asked for a tip but I occasionally paid 1 k.

Numbers shared so that we can meet at my place. No more mongering until one of decides to end this affair.

Discovered couple more Thai bombs which I can share over PM.Hello Mirchi!

Would you mind giving out some pointers on some Thai bombs who does a good massage along with extras and is economical at the same time? My pm ain't activated at the moment. Pointers to the same would be of appreciated.

Miss P stable has shifted and has new birds, she's been calling asking to visit. Anyone got any reviews from there?

BabyKutu
06-23-17, 16:19
Had 2 doggy+BBBJ+CIM shots with 1st one for 7 k.

Discovered couple more Thai bombs which I can share over PM.Envious bro. Bravo!

Damn glad you have a rocking time. Stay safe.

BabyKutu
06-23-17, 16:23
Does anyone have direct contacts of these birds? Do they work without the broker setting, if so it will help bringing down the price.If she is the same one operating out of the Famous God monument then.

She has been peddling off late out of state profiles, they are not HW, mostly SP P and SP are girls from Bengaluru forum. Bengaluru brothers will know who I am referring to.

6 K is not at all worth for these. I couldn't be bothered to save the number vaguely remember doing the 2/3 girl. Nothing great about it, just released pent up frustration. Wham Bham at its best.

Avoid. Check PM.

Ctrlf9
06-23-17, 18:48
I was in touch with the lady SP over the last year who works from the area opposite to Osmania Univ. Availed her services twice. She has mostly housewife profiles and the charges are on the higher side (6 K) for one session. Coming to the point, the following are the pics she sent me over the last few months of negotiations. Does anyone have direct contacts of these birds? Do they work without the broker setting, if so it will help bringing down the price.

BabyKutu bro. Can you help here?I can't view the pics due to permission issue, may be I can help you.

Can you also provide that lady pimp, as I have group of brokers who deal and I can find the direct contacts for you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

PussyLoverInd
06-23-17, 20:23
Hello fellow mongers,

I live a very high stress life, I just moved to Hyderabad, I suffer from premature ejaculation so 1 shot deal doesn't work, so I'm looking for someone for a long time for GFE, any leads would be appreciated. I can help with numbers from Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Dabbang
06-23-17, 20:48
Seema Sikkim girl is back in Hyderabad.

Dabbang
06-23-17, 20:51
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.

PavanDude
06-23-17, 22:31
If she is the same one operating out of the Famous God monument then.

She has been peddling off late out of state profiles, they are not HW, mostly SP P and SP are girls from Bengaluru forum. Bengaluru brothers will know who I am referring to.

6 K is not at all worth for these. I couldn't be bothered to save the number vaguely remember doing the 2/3 girl. Nothing great about it, just released pent up frustration. Wham Bham at its best.

Avoid. Check PM.Inbox was full bro. Can you resend the PM.

DesiPunter
06-24-17, 01:38
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.Genuine or not, the thumb rule is to never pay a penny in advance. Rest is up to you!

HydMong
06-24-17, 02:42
I stopped using that sp as she quotes higher prices and no use of trying those gals. With 6 k you will get best options

Inbox was full bro. Can you resend the PM..

BabyKutu
06-24-17, 02:47
Seema Sikkim girl is back in Hyderabad.YEAH. I hear she is sticking to schedules and not acting cocky. 4 K range.

BombaC
06-24-17, 02:55
Just stay away till month end. Policy revisions due to LE.

Best bet right now is known star rankers.Hi bro,

I saw your stating to stay away from stayuncle. Any reason?

I have recently booked a hotel through them. Any problem.

BombaC
06-24-17, 03:31
What about StayUncle bro? Are they safe?Not worth dude. These guys too much attitude. Just book some good hotels.

Shekhar647
06-24-17, 04:35
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.The pics are great but from Delhi forum. Advance money is another red flag.

Sedla84
06-24-17, 08:21
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum, till 3 months back but it is no more available now. So lost all my contacts and monger friends there. Trying to start afresh to build the same repo here. Anybody has a good SP / Indie contact in Madhapur or hitech city area. Rose / Nisha also if they are available still. Please PM me if anybody has. Thanks in advance and I know sharing is the formula of this forum to be active.

PavanDude
06-24-17, 11:02
I stopped using that sp as she quotes higher prices and no use of trying those gals. With 6 k you will get best options.I totally agree with you, except that there was one young gal among her contacts who is around 22-24 with awesome boobs (tight and firm 34 D). I remember she told her name to be Sindhu and works as a beautician. The SP arranged this one when I insisted for an unmarried gal. She said can't share the pic before hand, yet I took the risk. She was worth the boobs, but the deed was hurried.

PvtTomlins
06-24-17, 11:13
Received this from a SP with number ending 4491. Is it legit or a fake? Any help is appreciated.

(I've been out of the circuit for a long time, so I a don't have any contacts and am searching right now).

PvtTomlins
06-24-17, 11:19
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.I'd have to say this is a fake. I search in Google images and found one listing in Dubai, basis the 2nd picture. The search result is on a different website so I am unable to post the link here, but you can go to Google Image Search, upload a photo (Try 2nd one) and you'll find a search result showing you this girl is in Dubai and the post is from May 2017. Hope this helps.

RahulMe
06-24-17, 15:02
Received this from a SP with number ending 4491. Is it legit or a fake? Any help is appreciated.

(I've been out of the circuit for a long time, so I a don't have any contacts and am searching right now).I got 4th and 6th pic from SP locan. Site. Quoting 6 k shot. Don't know about them.

AkashHot
06-24-17, 16:03
I'd have to say this is a fake. I search in Google images and found one listing in Dubai, basis the 2nd picture. The search result is on a different website so I am unable to post the link here, but you can go to Google Image Search, upload a photo (Try 2nd one) and you'll find a search result showing you this girl is in Dubai and the post is from May 2017. Hope this helps.That has to be fake. Thumb rule is never ever pay advance no matter how much your jonny dominates your grey matter. Let our mind and common sense dominate jonny.

AkashHot
06-24-17, 16:07
Had this Lady 5 years back and banged her for 3 months. Yes I used to pay the rent for her. I used to visit whenever I want and bang her. Sometimes she used to cook for me even. Enjoyed a lot during that 3/4 months and then left her when I went to us. We used to booze together and after that she used go mad. Recently met her again. Booked Oyo room and there at 5.30 pm. I went to spa and after that bought beer and vodka and biryani. Started boozing and then started the deed. I knew what triggers her and trust me nothing has changed. She was all over me and fucking like mad. Earlier she used to allow anal but now she said she has some pain and can't do anal. Don't want to write each and every details. You guys can imagine. This went till 3.30 Am. And then took bath and slept. The only thing is she became aunty now and has tummy a bit. She is ready to move again with me but I denied since I am married now. If anyone wants a mistress, she is the one. She was saying she would do all the works, would stay with me, would prepare food for me and I can fck her whenever I want. If I would not have married, I would have stayed with her even though she is little old now.To all fellow mongers whom I shared her digit, request you to limit your sharing. Please don't share too much. She complained already that she is getting too many prank calls. If this goes on, she will change her digit.

CompletFun
06-24-17, 18:53

(I've been out of the circuit for a long time, so I a don't have any contacts and am searching right now).Avoid any SP or Indie who wants to pay advance they are always safe. Play safe and have fun.

BoozerDozer
06-24-17, 19:12
Hello,

I have been following this site for a long time but this will be my first post, mostly because I was out of the country. I will be coming to Hyderabad. Next month and will be put up in the Mar hotel (Tankbund) and I was hoping to meet independents either at my Hotel or travel to their place. Since time is of essence, I would like to start getting in touch with them and make the arrangements before hand. Can any of the seniors please provide any contacts?

Thanks again. (I have the PM activated).

RahulRocks
06-25-17, 01:26
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know

paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.No advance is golden rule, never violate it. Control desire and lust to cross this line.

SimpleGuy85
06-25-17, 04:54
She is a WG in Delhi / Mumbai. Mostly likely fake in Hyderabad.

Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.

PussyLoverInd
06-25-17, 06:20
My SP new guy with last digits 940 keeps sending me same pics everyday. Is this guy genuine?! He says location of each girl. His rates are 3 k / shot.

Kiss666
06-25-17, 07:35
Hi friends,

Yesterday went to my regular SP who has some HW s or part time girls. So took time at 11 am and went there. She is bit short about 5.2 and normal body. She good firm boobs and no tummy fat. Very co operative started with BBBJ while I am standing and done it for five min and later explored her body and played with boobs entered in missionary and finished it. We chit chatted for some time and she did some some massage for some time and started BBBJ and rimming very good in rimming so I asked her to continue for some more time and started second deed with wot and switched to doggy and banged her hard and it took almost 15 min to finish. I like to to finish it in doggy position. Very good attitude and told me she has boutique in Secbad. Overall nice experience after a long time. Last month visited Europe but not able to do anything because I am with my family. I am very much tempted to visit red dist in Amsterdam. Hope will visit again to fullfill fantasy in FKK clubs Germany will get value for money service there. 60 euros for 30 min and 120 for I HR with real beauties with awesome figure. We are spending money here but not getting service like that. Lot of nakras. Have fun stay safe and don't increase price 8 k for shot equals to 120 euros. Think about it or Pattaya is far better than Hyderabad. Planning to visit Pattaya in Nov.

FunAtWork
06-25-17, 08:23
Had her for a night. (8 k). Typical Telugu girl, but small (a little shaggy boobs) and not great curves down the waist.

Plus points. Talkative, good at heart, and makes it easy for you. If you are clean you will receive BBJ but duration is very less. Lip kiss, she may give it but not involved at all.

Negative points. She is in desperate want of money and does as minimum as possible to please you. She doesn't get involved herself in the act, so the affair becomes totally one sided.

My ratings-.

Face: 5/10.

Assets: 5/10.

Room / safety: 4/10. (she has her own accommodation, and the place is below par. She refuses to come to hotel, but can come down to your house).

BBJ: 4/10- for 1-2 minutes seconds only. She knows the art very well, but tactfully refuses to give.

DFK: No (after pampering with sweet words and after 1-2 pegs of Vodka allows lip kiss though).

Positions: 4/10 (only missionary and doggy and women on top. Positions are OK, but her involvement is not at all there).

GFE: 5/10. (only sweet behaviour and talks, it is certainly not reciprocated by involvement in bed).

About repeating. Absolutely not (If partner is not involved, there is absolutely no enjoyment for sex).

NB: Senior members. Do you have any contacts of H / W, Girls etc who enjoy the act? Most of the contacts I got it seems are mechanical stuff who are here for money sake only. Once they get the money in their hand, their work is done and they just want to finish off the min basic requirements and go off with the same.

Member #4526
06-25-17, 12:20
Today, I got a couple of pics of this gal from an SP.

Asking price is 5 k.

BabyKutu
06-25-17, 17:51
My SP new guy with last digits 940 keeps sending me same pics everyday. Is this guy genuine?! He says location of each girl. His rates are 3 k / shot.Most of them are not from Hyderabad forum.

BabyKutu
06-25-17, 18:12
Had her for a night. (8 k). Typical Telugu girl, but small (a little shaggy boobs) and not great curves down the waist.

NB: Senior members. Do you have any contacts of H / W, Girls etc who enjoy the act? Most of the contacts I got it seems are mechanical stuff who are here for money sake only. Once they get the money in their hand, their work is done and they just want to finish off the min basic requirements and go off with the same.Bro,

Involvement depends on lot of factors.

Top of the list is Loyalty, if you keep at it with the same girl, involvement improves session by session.

Grooming. If you smell good and not a hairy bear, you get good unhurried session.

Facial Hair, girls don't indulge in DFK as they been uncomfortable kissing with stubble, one day hair can be very course which tends to rash out women around the upper lip area.

Finally respect for a girl.

Beyond all of these you will still get dead fish but by and large it is hit and miss case bro. There is no sure shot assurance of girl involving how you want.

Escort services do customise for your needs but you should be paying 25 K upwards.

Anuras
06-25-17, 19:14
Came across this girl on a dating app. She is asking 5 k advance for 10 k night. Has anyone tried her before. I know paying advance is not logical but just wanted to know if its genuine in her case.Dear brother,

She is completely fake. I also found her on a dating site, paid advance and she never showed up. Please avoid.

AkashHot
06-25-17, 20:31

Asking price is 5 k.Not encountered. But looks like village girl with lot of make up. Worth of 2-3 k range.

AkashHot
06-25-17, 20:34
Hi friends,

Yesterday went to my regular SP who has some HW s or part time girls. So took time at 11 am and went there. She is bit short about 5.2 and normal body. She good firm boobs and no tummy fat. Very co operative started with BBBJ while I am standing and done it for five min and later explored her body and played with boobs entered in missionary and finished it. We chit chatted for some time and she did some some massage for some time and started BBBJ and rimming very good in rimming so I asked her to continue for some more time and started second deed with wot and switched to doggy and banged her hard and it took almost 15 min to finish. I like to to finish it in doggy position. Very good attitude and told me she has boutique in Secbad. Overall nice experience after a long time. Last month visited Europe but not able to do anything because I am with my family. I am very much tempted to visit red dist in Amsterdam. Hope will visit again to fullfill fantasy in FKK clubs Germany will get value for money service there. 60 euros for 30 min and 120 for I HR with real beauties with awesome figure. We are spending money here but not getting service like that. Lot of nakras. Have fun stay safe and don't increase price 8 k for shot equals to 120 euros. Think about it or Pattaya is far better than Hyderabad. Planning to visit Pattaya in Nov.Pattaya is heaven for us. The best part is that's the nearest heaven for mongering. If any help required regarding Pattaya, I would be happy to help you out.

DesiPunter
06-26-17, 02:06
Bro,

Involvement depends on lot of factors.

Top of the list is Loyalty, if you keep at it with the same girl, involvement improves session by session.

Grooming. If you smell good and not a hairy bear, you get good unhurried session.

Facial Hair, girls don't indulge in DFK as they been uncomfortable kissing with stubble, one day hair can be very course which tends to rash out women around the upper lip area.

Finally respect for a girl.

Beyond all of these you will still get dead fish but by and large it is hit and miss case bro. There is no sure shot assurance of girl involving how you want.

Escort services do customise for your needs but you should be paying 25 K upwards.Add to that, remember that for the lady this is a job. A daily routine. She is not sleeping with you because she likes you but because she has to.

Even you would get bored with routine at your workplace and perform mechanically after a certain point.

The points mentioned by BabyKutu above helps at least in making the girl care enough to act like she is having fun.

BTW, if guys here expect a good BBBJ from the girl please ensure your pubic hair and balls are shaved or at least well trimmed and the area does not smell. Spraying some deo there helps. This was told to me long ago by a WG in Australia and since then I've always shaved down there.

BabyKutu
06-26-17, 03:01

Asking price is 5 k.2.5 K tops, no DFK or DATY. Very shy and only MISH.

She is hairy both up and down.

BabyKutu
06-26-17, 03:35
Pattaya is heaven for us. The best part is that's the nearest heaven for mongering. If any help required regarding Pattaya, I would be happy to help you out.Agree. Be celibate for a few months and save up for a quick trip. Damn it will blow you away. You can live nicely and can bang till your balls roll off, you will still save some for a drink at duty free while coming back.

All this without any girl nakhras, no risk of getting caught and mostly you know what you are getting and humping. You pick the girl who is not forced onto you due to lack of options.

So think hard and save up. Bangkok is the place to bank your cock off.

SmootheRaj
06-26-17, 03:38
I had the gal in first pic and if can negotiate. She was very cooperative I liked her attitude but had to finish with one shot as was short of time.

I wanted to try the gal with tattoo on the biceps but could not as she was booked for night and I was going late in the night for a quickie. Post FR if you try her.

My SP new guy with last digits 940 keeps sending me same pics everyday. Is this guy genuine?! He says location of each girl. His rates are 3 k / shot.

Snigs
06-26-17, 06:21
No nearbuy coupon when trying to book it. Don't remember the name. Massage started but no hints of extras. Asked for them and quoted a higher price. Negotiated for everything. DFK, DATY and FS.

Expensive and not that great.

Snigs
06-26-17, 06:24
Tried negotiating at the counter but in vain. Didn't get the desired lady. Once inside no hint for extras, so asked for them. She was very reluctant since the room was behind the counter. Somehow managed DFK and HJ with top access.

Damage- counter and 1 k tip.

NaniNaresh
06-26-17, 06:30
I was not seened any one in my sp's.

RahulRocks
06-26-17, 08:29
Please share some details of the location. 3 letter spa has almost 4 branches. Also if initial letter of name can be shared.

Back with my second review.

This time I went to the other branch of the three letter Spa.

The manager tried to sell me a membership and at a very good rate too! Taking a tip from the forum, I said yes but only if I like the massage and therapist. So asked him to send his best Thai therapist. He agreed but said I will have to wait for 10 minutes for that as she was yet to reach the Spa. I had anyways reached 15 minutes earlier so was okay to wait. I went for a combination of Thai dry massage for 30 minutes and Swedish massage for the next 60 minutes.

A few minutes later, I am waiting in the lobby and this very hot Thai woman walks into the lobby and says good morning to me (I was alone in the lobby as the manager was inside for some work) and walked right into the door that led to the Spa rooms. She was wearing a skin hugging black top and a jeans and I couldn't believe my luck if she was the one for whom I was waiting. I have to admit ashamedly that I did check her out sheepishly in those 3-4 seconds and had to really contain my excitement. She had a smoking hot body (meat at the right places as they say.) and was good looking in a Thai way.

After 5 more minutes the manger came out and asked me to go into a room. I got somewhat deflated by the below average condition of the Spa. The rooms are way too small and no doors. It all looks shabby with the room I got being one of the few with a lower hard bed. I always check the bathrooms first and the bathroom was okay. Clean and smelled good but definitely not upscale in any way..

Frank Martin
06-26-17, 10:08
Friends,

From Today onwards I am bachelor again for couple of months (Pellam oorellithe effect). So Let's see how well I will utilize my free time and freedom. I usually prefer fling, but it may take usually longer time mean while I would like to try a young Muslim (below 30) wish me good luck.

I will post the FRs the moment I did some deed.

Frank.

Chaatu
06-26-17, 11:21

Plus points. Talkative, good at heart, and makes it easy for you. If you are clean you will receive BBJ but duration is very less. Lip kiss, she may give it but not involved at all.

Negative points. She is in desperate want of money and does as minimum as possible to please you. She doesn't get involved herself in the act, so the affair becomes totally one sided.

My ratings-.

Face: 5/10.

Assets: 5/10.

Room / safety: 4/10. (she has her own accommodation, and the place is below par. She refuses to come to hotel, but can come down to your house)..Can you please PM me her details.

AyushJain96
06-26-17, 18:25
To all fellow mongers whom I shared her digit, request you to limit your sharing. Please don't share too much. She complained already that she is getting too many prank calls. If this goes on, she will change her digit.Hi,

I have asked for contact to you sometimes back but you didn't reply. I writing again I want to let you know that I can handle this lead very well. So, I requesting you to pass her number to me!

HeatItUphyd
06-26-17, 22:40
I would say to avoid her. Tried her last year and not worth it. Yes, she is desperate for money and it's better to jack off instead. Avoid her.

Can you please PM me her details.

Member #4477
06-26-17, 22:44
Finally back to Hyderabad!

Will share my reviews soon as couldn't make out time to post the experiences.

Got 2 college students on Twoo and will share my review along with Pics soon!

See ya.

Matricks
06-27-17, 03:50
In Hyderabad for a week. Please pm me any good SP or indie contacts ASAP. Would be highly obliged and will reciprocate with whatever I have managed to garner, although not much.

Matricks
06-27-17, 04:01
In Hyderabad for a week. Please PM me any good SP or indie contacts ASAP. Would be highly obliged and will reciprocate with whatever I have managed to garner, although not much.

Ricky0
06-27-17, 07:12
I found this indi collage girl near Kpate, she says 3 k for ST he own place.

The problem is she's doesn't want to send me pics with here face, Has anyone tried her let me know.

And seniors how much do you guys think she's worth?

I really think 3 k is a lot.

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.

FunAtWork
06-27-17, 10:31
Wish you all the best bro.

Please write a FR and share in PM if she is good!

Friends,

From Today onwards I am bachelor again for couple of months (Pellam oorellithe effect). So Let's see how well I will utilize my free time and freedom. I usually prefer fling, but it may take usually longer time mean while I would like to try a young Muslim (below 30) wish me good luck.

I will post the FRs the moment I did some deed.

Frank.

VickyD
06-27-17, 18:06
I am new to Hyderabad city. Can someone in this forum please help me to provide some contact info for mongering. I have recently joined this forum and I am a newbie. The worst thing is I am still a virgin and I want to end jerking off by just watching porn. I am looking for a one night stand and I need the help of my fellow forum members who have decent contacts with them. I have activated the membership so anyone please share the contact details to my inbox. I want to put an end to my virginity please help me in doing that. Text the contact details to my inbox or I'm.

VickyD
06-27-17, 18:14
Hi,

Can you please PM her contact details.

Hi friends,

Yesterday went to my regular SP who has some HW s or part time girls. So took time at 11 am and went there. She is bit short about 5.2 and normal body. She good firm boobs and no tummy fat. Very co operative started with BBBJ while I am standing and done it for five min and later explored her body and played with boobs entered in missionary and finished it. We chit chatted for some time and she did some some massage for some time and started BBBJ and rimming very good in rimming so I asked her to continue for some more time and started second deed with wot and switched to doggy and banged her hard and it took almost 15 min to finish. I like to to finish it in doggy position. Very good attitude and told me she has boutique in Secbad. Overall nice experience after a long time. Last month visited Europe but not able to do anything because I am with my family. I am very much tempted to visit red dist in Amsterdam. Hope will visit again to fullfill fantasy in FKK clubs Germany will get value for money service there. 60 euros for 30 min and 120 for I HR with real beauties with awesome figure. We are spending money here but not getting service like that. Lot of nakras. Have fun stay safe and don't increase price 8 k for shot equals to 120 euros. Think about it or Pattaya is far better than Hyderabad. Planning to visit Pattaya in Nov.

NewtoHyd
06-27-17, 18:15

The problem is she's doesn't want to send me pics with here face, Has anyone tried her let me know.

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.Dude,

Both are different gals, you can see the tan on second picture. Anyway you can go there, see the gal and take a call. First pic is promising, but you never know. I don't think 3 k is too much for a college gal indie. Good luck.

IronCock
06-27-17, 18:30
I happened to reach out to a person thru locanto who shared with me pics of 3 girls in their mid 20's. They looked decent (not so good), and the price he quoted initially was 3 k but later reduced to 2 k without much negotiation (price included room). He gave me address of some place in Moti Nagar and told me it's an individual house with ac in room. On reaching a landmark, he connected me to his local agent who then guided me to the exact location. On reaching the place I found out that I was actually a 4 storied apartment and not individual house. On entering the gate the watchman looked at me suspiciously and asked me where to go then he looked at 4th floor where an old woman who was asking him to let me in in hideous manner. I found this bit uncomfortable. Reached the flat and saw two old ladies sitting in hall perhaps to create a family look at the place. A man who was waiting in the gallery left immediately after seeing me. One of the old woman took me to a room and showed the girl who didn't look too good or bad. But since I was getting uncomfortable with the presence of so many people I decided to leave. The person then called and asked me what's the matter and I told him I wanted to choose the best girl out of three pics shared but there was just one girl present.

One my way back I noticed a person waiting around 100 mtr from the apartment staring at me. He was surely one of their guards deployed to keep watch on suspicious moments. Strangely I noticed a police van with a few men in mufti waiting with the engine on. I was not sure what they were doing there for almost 30 mins, they kept waiting. I then saw the same guard again at the stop where I was waiting perhaps he was stalking me. I WhatsApp guy then offered me to pay 1.5 k for the girl but I left without giving it another thought.

Not sure if this was right or wrong or I was being too judgemental, I did not want to miss my flight hence moved on.

PhilAndererer
06-27-17, 19:18

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.First of all, She is not a college girl.

Some member here shared two contacts near Kpet. There was a post around one month back regarding her (Geetha from dlsknagar) with another pic of hers. I think those were old pics of hers. I sent a text in WA asking about whereabouts and damages. One replied with 3 k and another with 4 k, both claiming themselves as the girl (no agent involved). Both asked me to come near Omni hospital. They both shared the pics of the same lady in different costumes with face cropped. One of them asked me for ID proof and all those nakhras and conditions (like I won't do BJ, no positions except mish, I am decent and blah blah blah). When I asked about the pics sent by another contact and cost discrepancy, one contact stopped responding. Seeing all this, and since my place was about 25 kms from hers, I gave up on this contact. You can find a review on her by checking old posts.

SaswatLove
06-28-17, 06:55
Hi All brothers.

Planning for a trip to Pattaya in Aug.

Any brother here wants to join with me are most welcome.

Also any pointers will also be appreciable.

I will be going for the first time to Pattaya so need all your inputs.

Member #4477
06-28-17, 10:40
Got the number from one of the ISG Member here. Contacted her in Watsapp.

Asked how I got the number. Bla bla. Then later asked if I have a place, upon confirming she sent me the attached pics and said her handler will be coming along with her to my place and he will wait in the hall while I spend time with her.

So anyone have any reviews on her?

Told her am not okay if someone is coming along with her. She claims she is 19 yrs old and her safety is top priority and to ensure that her handler will be coming along with her.

Quoting 15 k for 2 hrs.

Let me know if anyone tried her!

IndianDom
06-28-17, 12:35
Bro,

How much did you pay for her? Is she OK with DATY?

After a long wait found this awesome bird. She had a beautiful pair of teeth I had ever seen in WG. I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. Less expensive too. After a long time a satisfying experience. Very tempting for a DFK but didn't allow and me too never interested in physical exposure.

Can share digits only to those who helped me in the past and a few other good brethren here. She told she will be here for two more days.

Face: 8.

Teeth: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Structure: 8.

Absolute VFM.

AkashHot
06-28-17, 17:07
Hi All brothers.

I will be going for the first time to Pattaya so need all your inputs.I wish, I could join you. But, have a blast brother. Enjoy at your fullest and please go for at least 5 days. I was so upset for my plan for 3 days.

Ricky0
06-28-17, 17:48
First of all, She is not a college girl.

Some member here shared two contacts near Kpet. There was a post around one month back regarding her (Geetha from dlsknagar) with another pic of hers. I think those were old pics of hers. I sent a text in WA asking about whereabouts and damages. One replied with 3 k and another with 4 k, both claiming themselves as the girl (no agent involved). Both asked me to come near Omni hospital. They both shared the pics of the same lady in different costumes with face cropped. One of them asked me for ID proof and all those nakhras and conditions (like I won't do BJ, no positions except mish, I am decent and blah blah blah). When I asked about the pics sent by another contact and cost discrepancy, one contact stopped responding. Seeing all this, and since my place was about 25 kms from hers, I gave up on this contact. You can find a review on her by checking old posts.Thanks for the heads up I'll chill on this one, anyone wants to still try it PM me.

I really don't mind sharing.

Ricky0
06-28-17, 17:54
Dude,

Both are different gals, you can see the tan on second picture. Anyway you can go there, see the gal and take a call. First pic is promising, but you never know. I don't think 3 k is too much for a college gal indie. Good luck.Bro,

I felt the same thing, am going to pass on this.

New to Hyderabad but looking at her pic I really don't think the pic are the same girl nor she is a collage girl either, she is in no way worth 3 k a ST.

Thanks bro,

Cheers.

Rajnrn
06-28-17, 19:23
Bro,

This is Nisha. Have fun. She is great with GFE. If you can afford the money, she is worth every penny.

Asked how I got the number. Bla bla. Then later asked if I have a place, upon confirming she sent me the attached pics and said her handler will be coming along with her to my place and he will wait in the hall while I spend time with her.

Told her am not okay if someone is coming along with her. She claims she is 19 yrs old and her safety is top priority and to ensure that her handler will be coming along with her.

Quoting 15 k for 2 hrs.

Ricky0
06-28-17, 20:27
Nice bro you had a good time. Is this the Malakpet girl I have shared?Please clear your PM.

Member #4477
06-28-17, 23:07
Am ready to afford 15 k on her but the problem is she will bring her handler as well to my room.

That is what am concerned about. If you have tried her can you share your experience. Any review on her handler.

Bro,

This is Nisha. Have fun. She is great with GFE. If you can afford the money, she is worth every penny.

HydMong
06-29-17, 00:11
Hi all, got gau*I digits, before meeting her need her info, is she aunt or gal how about service. She is very arrogant on call. So I fixed myself to bang her harder. !

RajeshReddy
06-29-17, 02:07
Hi,

I am traveling to Hyderabad and Vijayawada in next month. Want to have some fun with college girls near that area. Please share some contacts.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

AgarWalk
06-29-17, 02:18
Hi, just realised that my inbox was full. Coming to Hyderabad today morning and looking for spa with extras including b2 b, any suggestions will be helpful around hitec or Gachibowli areas. Coming to Hyderabad after 2 yrs so all my old contacts are not reachable, any help will be muchhh appreciated and I can revert back with contacts in blr or Chennai.

Also, which is this 3 letter spa? Does it start with M and ends with h? Read a review about a Thai Chik giving a b2 b, looking forward to having a similar experience.

Touch Wood
06-29-17, 02:27
Hi All brothers.

I will be going for the first time to Pattaya so need all your inputs.Hello Buddy,

Wish you a good time in Pattaya. It is one of my favorite destinations and great value for money.

I posted some suggestions in Bangalore group when a Bangalore monger asked similar information.

Please check FR #46197 in Bangalore group.

Or try this link http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2049900&viewfull=1#post2049900.

You can PM me if you want any further information.

Good luck buddy.

Cheers.

J.

BabyKutu
06-29-17, 02:49

Let me know if anyone tried her!She is Nisha. I am assuming Vicky will be accompanying her. That said. She was very very selective now. Awesome GFE. She is not 19 yrs, she is mid 20's.

15 K expensive. She is one of the ISG stars. Rather we have made her one, she rocks in the bed so if you have the dough its your call. Expensive.

VickyD
06-29-17, 03:04
Hi,

Can you PM me her digits?

After a long wait found this awesome bird. She had a beautiful pair of teeth I had ever seen in WG. I really get disappointed when teeth and face aren't proper. This one had an amazing teeth, face and structure as well. Less expensive too. After a long time a satisfying experience. Very tempting for a DFK but didn't allow and me too never interested in physical exposure.

Can share digits only to those who helped me in the past and a few other good brethren here. She told she will be here for two more days.

Absolute VFM.

Vinnu9200
06-29-17, 03:34
Finally back to Hyderabad!

Will share my reviews soon as couldn't make out time to post the experiences.

Got 2 college students on Twoo and will share my review along with Pics soon!

See ya.Dear,

Kindly share review and personal contact details.

Ricky0
06-29-17, 07:07
Hi All brothers.

I will be going for the first time to Pattaya so need all your inputs.Hi bro,

You will have the time of you life there, girls are trolling up there they just want to please you in all ways.

The only heads up I can give you is if you smoke up (w) don't carry anything with you they are very strict over there, rest is all cool girls, parties, as long as your there try to do some threesomes or orgy, soapy massage for sure I didn't try the massage Pattaya was lost with all the fun around me but I did it in Bangkok a place called Annies Massage the best soapy massage in my life.

Don't be shy there bro I've seen a lot of people being shy and loosing a lot of opportunity but all so be safe there are always the assholes who want free money.

Have fun be safe cheers.

HashBoi85
06-29-17, 08:38
Am ready to afford 15 k on her but the problem is she will bring her handler as well to my room.

That is what am concerned about. If you have tried her can you share your experience. Any review on her handler.Her handler is an educated and polished guy, you will have no problems from him. But the fact of the matter remains. Are you ready to shell out 15 k for 2 hours? If yes, then go ahead. I wouldn't say she is the best out there, but she is good at what she does. She used to have restrictions and reservations on first timers with her, promising to open up more in the 2nd meet and so on, but I don't know if she follows the same approach nowadays.

Good luck! Do post an FR if you are up for burning 15 k hard cash.

Hash.

TrollTroller
06-29-17, 08:49
Can any of the bros let me know any genuine contact in and around the areas of Kothapet / Dilsukhnagar.

No aunties please.

Ssdel
06-29-17, 09:51
This massive BBBW bird has flown down to your town.

Anyone inclined in carnal pleasure.

Cheers.

Ss.

DesiPunter
06-29-17, 11:49

That is what am concerned about. If you have tried her can you share your experience. Any review on her handler.There are lots of FRs about her. Search for Nisha in this forum.

GFE is reputed to be very good but she was always considered over priced. Her in call used to be 10 k for 1 shot as heard last.

Go for her if you can afford her but chk if incall is available. BTW she is not for you if you want a full figured girl with big tits. And she doesn't do BBBJ and DFK.

RajeshReddy
06-29-17, 12:48
Please help a junior.

Hi,

I am traveling to Hyderabad and Vijayawada in next month. Want to have some fun with college girls near that area. Please share some contacts.

Thank you.

TrollTroller
06-29-17, 18:21
Has anyone had a chance to have this new girl called Geetha at Dlisukhnagar? As far as I understand she is a new bird from Vijayawada, independent, has a decent home in a residential colony, doesn't do outcalls. She is new to this, been doing only since 4 months or so. Understandably though, she is quite stuck-up, I mean she does it only in mish and strictly doesn't do anything else. Charges about 4 k per shot. She talks a lot, but only in Telugu, has a wonderful body and face to go with but I so wish she had more skills or the inclination to do more, at least for what she charges. I am trying to visit her for the second time and get her to be more co-operative. Fingers crossed. I do not want to share her contact with any newbies who will probably be willing to pay what she demands. I'd rather share her with seniors who can play hard-ball, speak Telugu and you know, get her to "do more".Can anyone share this contact?

Snigs
06-29-17, 18:36
Got contact from locanto and negotiated hard to get a good deal. Girl different from the whatsapp images (obviously). Made me wait for an hour before the deed start. She was on phone when DATY. 1st round Mish. Second in mish again as she was not ready for anything else. Kept talking to her husband on phone. Third round anal.

GFE. Almost non existent.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Anal- 8/10.

WIR- maybe (cheap).

ABS1199
06-30-17, 01:50
15 k for this shit?

The way she looks, she should not get more that 2.5 k per shot. Book a ticket to Delhi. To and Fro will cost 5 k. You can bang a model like CIS in 4 k and that too with good GFE.

Think clearly before spending that much on her.

Got the number from
one of the ISG Member here. Contacted her in Watsapp.

Quoting 15 k for 2 hrs.

VickyD
06-30-17, 02:09
Hi,

Can you please share her contact in PM?

Yes. Met Rose recently to experience the heavenly thing she does with her lips, tongue and fingers.

My session last year with her is still fresh in my mind (FR available) when I came to know that the Visiting Professor of BJ & Rimming is back in town.

Arranged to meet her at her place one hot afternoon for what she's known best for. BBBJ. No sex this time. Luckily she has a air-cooler at home that was good enough for short sessions.

Location: 5/10 basic 2 room house with mattress on floor and the important air-cooler. Seemed quite safe maybe because all were indoors due to heat. It's her sister's house, located close to the famous mallu spa in jubilee hills.

Body 7/10 less than half my height, big boobs, smooth skin. Perfect to enact any schoolgirl fantasies if you have any.

EskyHotAss
06-30-17, 02:13
Till when is she around in Hyderabad?

Cheers.

Ss.

Raj Chopra1976
06-30-17, 06:41
I am traveling to Hyderabad from Bangalore from 1st to 4th. Please share some good SP, MP and indi's. Please share some contacts. I promise to share some of the best contacts in Bangalore and Delhi.

Thank you.

Mahesh3056
06-30-17, 07:19
Hi all,

I met a house wife online, she is ready for a affair for 6 to 12 months, her name is Lavanya, she is from another town, she is willing to relocate for the said period, is she trust worthy?

Ricky0
06-30-17, 11:50
Has anyone had a chance to have this new girl called Geetha at Dlisukhnagar? As far as I understand she is a new bird from Vijayawada, independent, has a decent home in a residential colony, doesn't do outcalls. She is new to this, been doing only since 4 months or so. Understandably though, she is quite stuck-up, I mean she does it only in mish and strictly doesn't do anything else. Charges about 4 k per shot. She talks a lot, but only in Telugu, has a wonderful body and face to go with but I so wish she had more skills or the inclination to do more, at least for what she charges. I am trying to visit her for the second time and get her to be more co-operative. Fingers crossed. I do not want to share her contact with any newbies who will probably be willing to pay what she demands. I'd rather share her with seniors who can play hard-ball, speak Telugu and you know, get her to "do more".I meet her this week, such a wast of money and time.

Dead meet talks a lot no BJs and different positions full on nakaras, just a rip off.

You guys might thing she might treat you right the next time but looking at her attitude its just the same shit different day for her.

Give it another try if you want but keep the prices in check.

Damage: she said 4 k for ST came down to 3 k for ST.

Cheers.

RajeshReddy
06-30-17, 12:45
Hi,

Do you have any SP digits who have beautiful birds.

You can send a PM to me.

Thank you.

IndianDom
06-30-17, 13:28
Hi guys,

SP quoting 5 K shot. Would like to know about her service before proceeding.

Raj Chopra1976
06-30-17, 14:56
Please clear your inbox.

Raj.

Absolute VFM.

AkashHot
06-30-17, 17:03
15 k for this shit?

The way she looks, she should not get more that 2.5 k per shot. Book a ticket to Delhi. To and Fro will cost 5 k. You can bang a model like CIS in 4 k and that too with good GFE.

Think clearly before spending that much on her.My two cents to all desperate fellow mongers, fly Delhi or Thailand when you are ready to pay 15 k for a shitty girl in Hyderabad. I know lot of folks will try to explain about her GFE experience. Come on guys, there are far better option are available. Why only her. Give her rest for ever. Don't pamper them any more. Let them realize their worth.

FunAtWork
06-30-17, 17:31

Cheers.

Ss.Have you tried her? Would love to have a FR about her. Also please share the contact in PM.

SmartBoyMgg
06-30-17, 19:38
Visited TD Spa G'bli, today evening. Asked for a dry Thai massage as my body was aching due to work pressure.

Paid the bill, and directed to my room. Changed to dispo and after 10 min, a heavy looking Thai, name Starts with and and rhyming like Maggi, came in. I was cursing my luck, but was hoping for a good massage.

Massage was the best I had in my 4 visits to various spas. After 35 min, she said she would charge 2 k for HJ +TL. I wanted a full top access, for which she quoted 3 k, but I refused to budge. Finally deal settled for 2.5 k.

She started HJ, and I can swear it is the best HJ I ever got in my life. She was so good that my orgasm was splendid. I was like amazed with her skill.

Before we completed the session, she gave me a head massage which was again superb. She also was stretching my body. She is for sure has great power in her hands and amazing skills.

Face 4/10.

Body 4/10.

Massage 10/10.

HJ 15/10.

ChrisKanes
06-30-17, 21:58

My ratings-.

Face: 5/10..Bro,

Is this Kausalya the MILF from Rajahmundry. Guess I PMed you about her. Any way glad you had fun. Nice FR.

P.S: bro don't mind me saying this but you quoted in your post about her as being a "typical Telugu girl". I found it can be misleading and I know beauty is subjective however she's definitely not a typical Telugu girl or lady to be more precise. From what little mongering I've done I found her to be very very for lack of a better word "un attractive" and bordering on the lines of a lady boy. Any way just posting this so that our fellow brethren get a better picture. No offense meant.

heers.

HydMong
07-01-17, 01:05
It is real scenario in Hyderabad. Bro I will plan this Aug. 15 for long weekend to Delhi for complete GFE at very reasonable rates thanks for the advice bro. !

My two cents to all desperate fellow mongers, fly Delhi or Thailand when you are ready to pay 15 k for a shitty girl in Hyderabad. I know lot of folks will try to explain about her GFE experience. Come on guys, there are far better option are available. Why only her. Give her rest for ever. Don't pamper them any more. Let them realize their worth..

DesiPunter
07-01-17, 04:30
Was tossing up between Navya and Shashi and finally based on various FR and bust size, Shashi won.

Contacted her on phone and she gave me the all details. Asked her for her pix and she sent WhatsApp'ed those without hesitation. Liked her professional and straight talking attitude.

At the appointed day, she gave me the directions (approx 3 km drive) to a safe and quiet middle class colony with a park. Once there, she directed me to the small apartment she uses to meet clients. Incidentally, the place belongs to a MILF who is also a WG and was present in the house at that time.

Shashi is a dark and slim girl with bony and small butt. But her speciality are her huge boobs that look sexily disproportionate on her slim body!

She ushered me into the bedroom, offered water and sat on the bed. We started with light lip kisses with nibbling. No DFK this she allowed my tongue to lightly enter her mouth. My hands were feeling up her ample boobs. I started kissing and nibbling he ears, neck, shoulder, bust etc and I could sense she was enjoying it. I slowly peeled off her shirt and bra and nuzzled her boobs while fingering her wet hole.

She too took off my clothes at my request and started kissing my chest and nipples. This went on for maybe five minutes. I asked her for a BJ and she asked whether I preferred BBBJ or CBJ. BBBJ it was and she knew how to do it! Her lips and tongue played expertly from my perineum to balls to the cock head and I lay back moaning and enjoying the sensations. Not as great as Rose's BJ but good enough for the price.

She too seemed to enjoy the BJ and made small moaning sounds while sucking me off. Just like in porn films.

I stopped her midway, pushed her on the COT and went down on her. Did not go full DATY but kissed and nuzzled against her trimmed vagina. She seemed to love it and held on to my hair.

I again positioned my self for a BJ and she continued while I played with her boobs, neck and hair. She then gave me a good Spanish by massaging my erection in between her tits.

Around 30 minutes of foreplay done, she popped a condom on my tool and we smoothly moved to missionary (my favourite position). She wrapped her legs around me while I started my gentle and slow movement inside her.

Few minutes of this I wanted to try doggie. She went down on all fours on the COT while I stood on the floor and entered her. Her butt being very bony and small, I did not enjoy this as much, do after a couple of minutes we came back to mish. This time no gentle strokes. I started banging her hard, holding her boobs and shoulders while she tried to control herself from moaning very loud.

In a few minutes she started scratching my back and head and moving her hips upward to meet my thrust. I came instantly and continued banging her hard till she came with a shiver.

I did not pull out instantly since my dick was semi hard. Kept it inside her and lay down. We cuddled and talked about her regular job (she works in a call centre of a Telugu devotional TV channel). All the while I was rocking to and fro trying to sneak in another erection by but she gently reminded that it was almost an hour.

I withdrew and relaxed for a while while playing with her nipples. She directed me to the washroom to clean myself up.

Paid her the fee with a small tip and left.

Scoreboard:

Looks 6/10 (pleasant looks but village type).

Attitude 10/10 (very friendly and cooperative).

GFE 9/10 (sensual and no time watching).

Boobs 8/10 (large and soft but slightly saggy).

Ass 3/10 (bony and small).

Vagina: 7/10 (fairly tight, trimmed, wet).

Skin 10/10 (dusky and butter-smooth all over to almost NE standards. Possibly freshly waxed that day).

BBBJ 7/10 (no CIM).

Location 7/10 (safe place and fairly comfortable bedroom with a fan. Not recommended for hot days unless you like it sweaty).

Fees: 3000 plus 250 tip.

WIR Yes, but not in a hurry. Need to try Navya next.

Sedla84
07-01-17, 05:06
It is real scenario in Hyderabad. Bro I will plan this Aug. 15 for long weekend to Delhi for complete GFE at very reasonable rates thanks for the advice bro..Dude,

Don't plan the 15th Aug weekend. There are lot of restrictions in Delhi during those days. And also checking in hotels might increase. So better plan a safer and better weekend.

Ricky0
07-01-17, 06:40
My two cents to all desperate fellow mongers, fly Delhi or Thailand when you are ready to pay 15 k for a shitty girl in Hyderabad. I know lot of folks will try to explain about her GFE experience. Come on guys, there are far better option are available. Why only her. Give her rest for ever. Don't pamper them any more. Let them realize their worth.Absolutely true bro, am shocked when I see the prices that these SP's and indies's quote up here.

Whats shocking is people are actually paying these prices.

Has anyone been to Colombia hears its the daddy of Thailand?

Cheers.

Ricky0
07-01-17, 07:00
Contacted an SP and he sent quite a few pics. These two are the better looking of the lot. He's quoting 4 k per shot but I can probably get it down to 3 k. Any feedback would be appreciated.Have you tried tried bro?

Please share your FR I possible.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Chaatu
07-01-17, 08:05
Seeing no new reports on P Nagar Aunty. Is she still under circulation? Or off the perch?

Requesting some kind soul to PM her number. I didn't try her earlier to avoid the rush and increase the price.

SmartBoyMgg
07-01-17, 08:56
Looking for night fun and looking for new birds. Can any senior share a contact, will reciprocate with mine.

Bose1977
07-01-17, 09:44

Quoting 15 k for 2 hrs.

Let me know if anyone tried her!Bro,

Please check the previous forum review about her she is not worth for 15 k 2 hrs.

As per my experience she is worth for 5 k with 2 pops.

She is not that glam in real when you compare with pic you have shared.

How ever she is real girl friend experience.

On seeing the pic, I have travelled long to encounter her but when I met her I have realized that she is not worth for it.

PvtTomlins
07-01-17, 15:13
Any FR please? She is with SP ending *358 (who brands himself as IS service).

PvtTomlins
07-01-17, 15:16

That is what am concerned about. If you have tried her can you share your experience. Any review on her handler.Her handler is a bloke named Vicky. He'll bore you to death talking, but he is fine. Sort of mid 40's chap who works in some company in a fairly decent position is what we guessed. Both are good conversationally. Don't be surprised if he brings alcohol along and offers to cook for you either. She is worth the money if you can afford it, off course, it is a controversial topic here on ISG. We've had our share of fun arguments over her a long while ago. They know about ISG. Last time our banter here drove the prices up.

BabyKutu
07-01-17, 15:31
They know about ISG. Last time our banter here drove the prices up.It is still an enigma if Vicky is her handler or her sugar daddy, last confirmed INTEL states the latter, anyways. She went from 3 K to 10 K in 6 months and 15 K for 30 minutes in a year, that is how popular we made them.

For that money. Save up a little more and south east Asia beckons you. Inexpensive. GFE and fun assured 3 day trip will be worth a wait and save.

I have done Nisha several times, it depends on her mood and also she does not open up in the first encounter and by the time she opens up you would have blown enough dough on her which could have funded an all expense paid sexpedition to SE Asia.

BabyKutu
07-01-17, 15:33
Any FR please? She is with SP ending *358 (who brands himself as IS service).Nothing beyond 3 K, this guy's definition of 1 hour is 1 shot, please clarify if you want to jump in. She is more dusky in real life than the photoshopped glorified pic. Smokes so if you are into nicotine it works well.

PardhuJoy
07-01-17, 16:25
Any FR please? She is with SP ending *358 (who brands himself as IS service).Dear mongers,

I have lot of worst experiences with her. She is a dead fish and drinks lot, consume Gutka always, Do not allow except mechanical, have tummy. Better not even worth 1 K. Looks so sexy by looks but ultra flop if you take her service. She is from Mumbai and I have lot of experiences with her. But she never change her attitude. Rest is up to you. I have no personal grudge but just here to share my experience that could help some monger who is in need.

Thanks and regards.

Pardhujoy.

Ssdel
07-01-17, 17:23
My PM is active.

Feel free to drop a MSG.

I'll revert.

Enjoy.

Ss.

Have you tried her? Would love to have a FR about her. Also please share the contact in PM.

Bose1977
07-01-17, 18:36
Her handler is a bloke named Vicky. He'll bore you to death talking, but he is fine. Sort of mid 40's chap who works in some company in a fairly decent position is what we guessed. Both are good conversationally. Don't be surprised if he brings alcohol along and offers to cook for you either. She is worth the money if you can afford it, off course, it is a controversial topic here on ISG. We've had our share of fun arguments over her a long while ago. They know about ISG. Last time our banter here drove the prices up.Addl information "her handler is member of ISG, hence he will be reading this review".

AkashHot
07-01-17, 18:50
Absolutely true bro, am shocked when I see the prices that these SP's and indies's quote up here.

Whats shocking is people are actually paying these prices.

Has anyone been to Colombia hears its the daddy of Thailand?

Cheers.Exactly. I am glad you understand my concern. I have been in US for so long, and I could fuck a porn star in that amount, if you convert 15 k with 65 rs exchange rate, it comes around 230 $. I can definitely bang a beautiful porn star for a good half / one hour nicely. The problem is, whoever is paying that amount for these girls are really desperate stupid and did not experience any better treatment in their life and most importantly they must have got easy money because No one wants to shell out their hard earned money just like that. BTW I heard of Colombia, but never been there.

AkashHot
07-01-17, 20:08
Addl information "her handler isemeber of ISG, hence he wil be reading this review".Wow. That does not surprise me. So, if you know PM his ID. Will avoid all his FR. Someday I can imagine may be it will be a pimp site where all the pimp will post the fake FR or may be the girl herself will post FR about her to promote herself. I have no idea why some stupid fellow talks about ISG to pimp or girl.

CurvyLover
07-01-17, 21:21
Exactly. I am glad you understand my concern. I have been in US for so long, and I could fuck a porn star in that amount, if you convert 15 k with 65 rs exchange rate, it comes around 230 $. I can definitely bang a beautiful porn star for a good half / one hour nicely. The problem is, whoever is paying that amount for these girls are really desperate stupid and did not experience any better treatment in their life and most importantly they must have got easy money because No one wants to shell out their hard earned money just like that. BTW I heard of Colombia, but never been there.As I told in my First FR when joined this forum, please do not pay high for even a hotter chick, please bring down prices in Hyderabad.

I wanted to take subscription for PM but I know def my inbox will be full with newbies, anyways I will take it sooner when I can be frequent to this forum.

CurvyLover
07-01-17, 21:34
Hello friends as all senior members,

Know this SP H 667,he have new birds yesterday and I took one out call today 25, 27 yrs old but claimed 23 as all do.

Face body and boobs was very nice. Erode chick but speaks fluent Telugu. Booked short time picked her and reached my apartment, she already got instructions may be from SP to behave I dunno but she behaved very GFE than usual girls I book from him. Had hot shower together, banged her brains out she obliged all anal, toys and DP, CIM, COF. She is a horny girl.

Over all liked the company, booked her cab and she gone.

Complexion- fair.

Boobs- 9-10 good pair hand full but small nipples.

Figure- just perfect 10/10.

Hygiene- 10/10 she is damn clean.

Most imp. Price- short time 4000 2 hrs cab 340- total 4340.

Usually SP quote 10 k minimum for such birds but just ignore and pass on to another SP.

I would have posted pic but after my subb. Take care guys.

Ricky0
07-01-17, 23:49
Exactly. I am glad you understand my concern. I have been in US for so long, and I could fuck a porn star in that amount, if you convert 15 k with 65 rs exchange rate, it comes around 230 $. I can definitely bang a beautiful porn star for a good half / one hour nicely. The problem is, whoever is paying that amount for these girls are really desperate stupid and did not experience any better treatment in their life and most importantly they must have got easy money because No one wants to shell out their hard earned money just like that. BTW I heard of Colombia, but never been there.A got to be honest the first time an SP gave me those prices I laughed my ass off, I can get a night ass Latin chick for $80 to 100 all included in Miami bro and no one does it better than them bro trust me. But up here, its defiantly confusing and annoying, I hope people understand soon.

Am heading for Colombia (Medellin and Bogota) this new year, just waiting to get the hell out of here bro.

Thank you.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
07-02-17, 04:43
A got to be honest the first time an SP gave me those prices I laughed my ass off, I can get a night ass Latin chick for $80 to 100 all included in Miami bro and no one does it better than them bro trust me. But up here, its defiantly confusing and annoying, I hope people understand soon.

Am heading for Colombia (Medellin and Bogota) this new year, just waiting to get the hell out of here bro.

Thank you.

Cheers.Copy. And true that.

I generally do Piany's for 3 K for a weekend. That includes a deep massage as well.

That is SE Asia and this is India so no connection but still wanted to write.

DreadLord
07-02-17, 06:14
On the insistence of a friend, went back to the same spa. Waited for an hour even though had prior appointment. My friend asked for miss J and I took a new bird miss and.

The rooms here are small, no doors. Don't wear the disposal, the therapist did not mind. Good sign! The usual questions and the usual answers. She herself popped the question of extras half an hour into the massage. She explained the standard menu. Offered .5 k for HJ, she asked me to do myself. She quoted 1 k. I responded with 1 k for HJ+TL. She refused, brain ruled over jhonny. I asked her to proceed with the massage. She started throwing a tantrum. Gave her .2 k since her massage was good and also wanted her to stop talking!! In the end. When the time was up, she agreed for 1 k. I reverted with .8 k since I had already given. 1 k and time was up so it was going to be rushed anyway. She refused!

WIR- No!

Therapist- 4/10- slim but not attractive.

My friend had B2B with miss J and was pretty happy with what he got. He had to shell out 2.2 k though.

Kvs9702
07-02-17, 07:12
Can any kind senior provide some contacts?

Raj Chopra1976
07-02-17, 09:32
She is just awesome in Blr.

Tried with one of known SP in Blr.

In Hyderabad for 2 days Will forward to people.

Who will help me with good SP or Indi in Hyderabad. Don't send fake numbers.

Service 9/ 10.

Charge: 4 k.

Raj.

Ricky0
07-02-17, 11:32
Hello friends as all senior members,

Know this SP H 667,he have new birds yesterday and I took one out call today 25, 27 yrs old but claimed 23 as all do.

Face body and boobs was very nice. Erode chick but speaks fluent Telugu. Booked short time picked her and reached my apartment, she already got instructions may be from SP to behave I dunno but she behaved very GFE than usual girls I book from him. Had hot shower together, banged her brains out she obliged all anal, toys and DP, CIM, COF. She is a horny girl.

Over all liked the company, booked her cab and she gone.

Complexion- fair.

Boobs- 9-10 good pair hand full but small nipples.

Figure- just perfect 10/10..Sound like you had some mind-blowing fun bro, that's a pretty good deal you got there for what you're saying.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Sedla84
07-02-17, 13:50
Tried this girl from a SP number ending with 532. Called me up in a good hotel in Ameerpet, room and all were pretty good. Even the first look of the girl was pretty impressive. But she was really bad in bed. Although she did BBBJ but it was pretty quick. Didn't do DFK nor the rimming part. She was just in a hurry to finish the act. Not at all recommendable at the price point she quoted.

Boob: 6/10.

BBBJ: 5/10.

Price: 6 k / hour.

SmartBoyMgg
07-02-17, 14:25
Guys,

Looking for new contacts, it would be great if some senior can help me out. Will exchange in return.

Thanks.

NewtoHyd
07-02-17, 15:26
After a long time went to the famous jh MP, there is a 40+ yr lady with an ordinary looks. Anyway this place is not for stunners. Took oil massage. She gave a very hard leg massage for 10 min and then what followed next 30 min is out of the world experience. She has magical hands, very good erotic back massage, she knows how to take the tempo up and down (just like rajamouli movie). She touched every centimeter of the area between the ass and johny. Very erotic and slow motion with both hands moving in different directions. She know how to please a man.

Then turned over, some more leg massage and again nice massage around johny. She worships johny, loves to play, tease him. She allowed top access, but not much. Finally unloaded and took the shower and left.

Damage 1.5 k + 0.5 k.

BabyKutu
07-02-17, 19:00

Tried with one of known SP in Blr.

Charge: 4 k.

Raj.Hey,

Good one, this is the Nepali chick with SP A right?

APart from DFK and Anal. She is good in fact damn good GFE.

Check PM.

TrollTroller
07-02-17, 19:26
Tried this girl from a SP number ending with 532. Called me up in a good hotel in Ameerpet, room and all were pretty good. Even the first look of the girl was pretty impressive. But she was really bad in bed. Although she did BBBJ but it was pretty quick. Didn't do DFK nor the rimming part. She was just in a hurry to finish the act. Not at all recommendable at the price point she quoted.

Boob: 6/10.

BBBJ: 5/10.

Price: 6 k / hour.Will you be able to PM me the number of SP?

BabyKutu
07-02-17, 20:15
After a long time went to the famous jh MP,

Then turned over, some more leg massage and again nice massage around johny. She worships johny, loves to play, tease him. She allowed top access, but not much. Finally unloaded and took the shower and left.

Damage 1.5 k + 0.5 k.Mostly they are OK on massage front. Only flip side is oldies are damn good at what they do and its now lost its sheen completely. That's the right amount of price bro. Next time try the milky white one. She is the one who manages the Spa now while Mr A scouts for talent.

BabyKutu
07-03-17, 04:09

Who will help me with good SP or Indi in Hyderabad. Don't send fake numbers.

Raj.Please clear Inbox. Trying to ping.

Kvs9702
07-03-17, 06:40
Sound like you had some mind-blowing fun bro, that's a pretty good deal you got there for what you're saying.

Thank you.

Cheers.Newbie here looking for some contacts. Looking at SA also in search of girls. It'd be helpful if you can share the contacts in PM.

SecretEmpire
07-03-17, 08:56
Visiting Hyderabad tonight. Need some connect for an independent. Will host you back in Delhi.

Awaiting response friends.

KinksInd
07-03-17, 09:07
Hey,

Good one, this is the Nepali chick with SP A right?

APart from DFK and Anal. She is good in fact damn good GFE.

Check PM.Yes, she is the Nepali with SP A. In fact she leaves Bangalore tomorrow. Have fun Hyderabad, she is awesome. Don't pay more than 4 K, not worth more than that.

TeddyHyd
07-03-17, 10:35
Frustrated misses.

I am no regular monger, but monger occasionally for fun. I have mongered in Hyderabad, del, che and Europe and have had my own share of fun and misses. This happened in the last one week.

First miss: Was desperate to have some fun, since I stay on the other end of Hi-tech (a s rao nagar) I try an monger close to this area as travelling in this traffic is horrible. Since I did not receive any responses to my PM requests from a few of my fellow mongers, browsed through Loc and narrowed down to uppal area, contacted the SP and he asked to me a certain place in ramayanpet. Reached and after multiple calls and travelling in shared auto reached the location and was utterly shocked to see the catch. I will not even allow them as my maid. They were a set of maid looking or rather maids, I walked out in exactly 20 seconds and never looked back. Looked up loc again and tried another SP from the same area, was asked to reach a destination and called. Once I reached, he made me wait for 45 minutes on false promises and never turned up. Frustrated called it a day.

Second miss: Was happy to see some ads in loc for service near be'pally. Instantly contacted 2 SP's. Was told to come near old market and shared some pics. Though was not promising, wanted to try and build a connection with the SP Went there and called, was asked to wait for another 1 hour. Since I had a back up called the second SP, he asked me to come to a more interior place. Reached the destination and again made me wait with false promises and never turned up. Frustrated called it a day.

Will keep trying, but with no show, it is becoming more pain than fun.

Will be obliged to any kind soul from this forum who can share some contacts in be'pally, tarnaka and near by areas. Can't give any references as I have had 4 misses with no luck.

Happy mongering. Play safe.

TeddyHyd.

KoolAmit
07-03-17, 11:06
Hi brothers,

I am looking for some reliable SPs in Hyderabad.

Please share the number.

Also please share any decent Chics number.

I am trying to find since long but no one is helping.

Please share.

Alokkk
07-03-17, 11:13
Exactly. I am glad you understand my concern. I have been in US for so long, and I could fuck a porn star in that amount, if you convert 15 k with 65 rs exchange rate, it comes around 230 $. I can definitely bang a beautiful porn star for a good half / one hour nicely. The problem is, whoever is paying that amount for these girls are really desperate stupid and did not experience any better treatment in their life and most importantly they must have got easy money because No one wants to shell out their hard earned money just like that. BTW I heard of Colombia, but never been there.I have stayed in Miami for a long time and the best thing about it is, you can have girls from all over the world, specially from Latin America. I have heard nice things about Colombia but never been there. I had Colombian GF for some time and she was hot but very high maintenance. But I have been to DR and it's amazing. You can have girls for whole day for 50 $ and they are much better than most of Indians.

Delib
07-03-17, 12:16
Recently visited Spa (I know the owner, she insisted to come as there are new birds). After postponing for some days finally went there. It's near Mpur. Set up is ok. Picked cute charming girl. Can say she is really awesome. She is someone who has decent massage skills with looks. Didn't do anything and took the massage. Once it was over she asked anything else. Offered HJ and said no touching. Accepted as rare was not discussed. Once it started slowly made entry into those melons, sucked them, squeezed and did some tongue play and done.

Planning for another trip there as I feel I can take her for FS.

Bang safe, enjoy!

TurnipShoe
07-03-17, 12:34
So I just paid for a membership on seeking arrangement for a month.

A lot of profiles from Hyderabad.

Anybody has similar experience on this?

Rocket Baba
07-03-17, 13:14
Hi guys,

Been here in Hyderabad from last few days. Originally from Delhi. Been dry here as no contacts. Will be a huge favor if a fellow brother can provide some good contacts of an SP. Can share some really good contacts from Delhi in return. Kindly PM. I am situated in Ameerpet area bug flexible to travel to try some new birds.

Bisht
07-03-17, 13:25
Staying at park Hyatt in the night. Please do recommend any good MPs nearby to go to tonight.

Thanks.

Sedla84
07-03-17, 15:59

Anybody has similar experience on this?I took it for a week in Hyderabad. Very few active ones from Hyderabad. And ones who are act too pricey and tend to behave like they want a rant rich brat. I tried that in Mumbai too. It was better there as you could actually find some models there. But again prices quoted were above 20 k for the night that too only in a star hotel of their choice. But yes one good thing I found there was when I went to Europe found some pretty European girls there to fuck at a decent price and they weren't hookers. And they are friends till now. Sometimes do a video sex chat too.

BoozerDozer
07-03-17, 17:48

Anybody has similar experience on this?Turnipshoe,

What kind of service do you use for online pickup? Could you please PM me?

Bodhi Satva
07-03-17, 18:48
Which membership are you talking about?

Anybody has similar experience on this?

TurnipShoe
07-03-17, 19:32
Which membership are you talking about?Seeking arrangement is the website name.