PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RajVemula76
07-03-17, 19:40
Frustrated misses.

I am no regular monger, but monger occasionally for fun. I have mongered in Hyderabad, del, che and Europe and have had my own share of fun and misses. This happened in the last one week.

First miss: Was desperate to have some fun, since I stay on the other end of Hi-tech (a s rao nagar) I try an monger close to this area as travelling in this traffic is horrible. Since I did not receive any responses to my PM requests from a few of my fellow mongers, browsed through Loc and narrowed down to uppal area, contacted the SP and he asked to me a certain place in ramayanpet. Reached and after multiple calls and travelling in shared auto reached the location and was utterly shocked to see the catch. I will not even allow them as my maid. They were a set of maid looking or rather maids, I walked out in exactly 20 seconds and never looked back. Looked up loc again and tried another SP from the same area, was asked to reach a destination and called. Once I reached, he made me wait for 45 minutes on false promises and never turned up. Frustrated called it a day..I am in the same area and trying to find one. We need to drive to Jb or BH to find better birds.

MaximusDesimus
07-03-17, 22:46
Yes, she is the Nepali with SP A. In fact she leaves Bangalore tomorrow. Have fun Hyderabad, she is awesome. Don't pay more than 4 K, not worth more than that.Missed it. Good to hear that you had good fun. Want contact SP A. Please PM me.

OrganicBlaze
07-04-17, 04:06
I wouldn't say that it was an amazing experience but completely VFM nevertheless for 3 k. A little charm would go a long way with this chick and she would open up.

Girl 7/10.

Hygiene 8/10.

GFE 8/10*.

Would recommend if you are a smooth talker.

Have you tried tried bro?

Please share your FR I possible.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Linguswamy
07-04-17, 11:03
Been here sometime back. Called and booked an appointment. Was asked for choice Indian / Thai. Chose Indian as I had a bad experience with the Thai girl here long back. A beautiful Telugu girl appeared. Massage was for name sake. She started pulling down my disposable an touching the balls. Gave a nice HJ. Damage is 1 K. But nice girl and great attitude. There are two more Indian girls. Like to try. WIR: Yes.

Ssdel
07-04-17, 11:42
This is the name of the App.

By the way many profiles are there from all cities but most of them are asking way too much in terms of damages that they might command in general market.

Definitely not recommended if the prices are not as per local vicinity.

Cheers.

Ss.

Which membership are you talking about?

KiranRocks
07-04-17, 11:52
Hey guys,

Done enough mongering, got good meetings and bad encounters. I think I am done with all this. I don't have any issue with amount, but need a good SP or indi who is top class with limited customers something like providing VIP service with top class girls.

And when I say no problem about amount, I mean it, not saying maximum 25 k or 50 k. Not at all bothered about amount, but good service is important.

Anyone any idea about such services?

Cheers.

Ricky0
07-04-17, 13:05
Got these pics from SP's last week.

Appreciate your feedback if I'm on to cling or not miss a bird.Dam they are good, do you mind sharing (PM) the digits I want to try the last yellow saree.

Thank bro,

Cheers.

Member #4477
07-04-17, 14:07
OMG!

Was off track for few days and these many suggestions and reviews.

Time to clear out the air. No one is so desperate here and we agree for the price and then do bargaining. She accepted for 10 K for 2 hrs and I rejected as I don't want any handlers coming to my room.

I wonder looking at the comments and review saying go to XYZ cities and do the stuff. I suggest those to try that option instead of flooding my Inbox asking for Nisha contact number. (No Offence guys).

Every girl will quote huge amount thinking she is a star. But lets not forget the fact that we ISG mongers made her a star by sharing her details to numerous people.

So its better to end this discussion here itself.

BTW, am not sharing her details to anyone as she need to come down the prices and it will only happen when we start avoiding and making her famous.

Thanks for understanding.

I have stayed in Miami for a long time and the best thing about it is, you can have girls from all over the world, specially from Latin America. I have heard nice things about Colombia but never been there. I had Colombian GF for some time and she was hot but very high maintenance. But I have been to DR and it's amazing. You can have girls for whole day for 50 $ and they are much better than most of Indians.

PrithviReddy
07-04-17, 14:07
I have been to Colombia and the girls are great there. Pretty inexpensive for the most parts of the country. BTW, by DR do you mean Dominion Republic?

I have stayed in Miami for a long time and the best thing about it is, you can have girls from all over the world, specially from Latin America. I have heard nice things about Colombia but never been there. I had Colombian GF for some time and she was hot but very high maintenance. But I have been to DR and it's amazing. You can have girls for whole day for 50 $ and they are much better than most of Indians.

Member #4477
07-04-17, 14:58
Can you pass me the SP number as I stay in Gachibowli and want to try a girl who knows Telugu.

Hello friends as all senior members,

Know this SP H 667,he have new birds yesterday and I took one out call today 25, 27 yrs old but claimed 23 as all do.

Face body and boobs was very nice. Erode chick but speaks fluent Telugu. Booked short time picked her and reached my apartment, she already got instructions may be from SP to behave I dunno but she behaved very GFE than usual girls I book from him. Had hot shower together, banged her brains out she obliged all anal, toys and DP, CIM, COF. She is a horny girl.

Over all liked the company, booked her cab and she gone.

Complexion- fair.

Boobs- 9-10 good pair hand full but small nipples..

Member #4477
07-04-17, 15:05
Wow, as I guessed.

She tells me that he is her God Father and caretaker!

Anyways ignored her.

Went to T'Spa in G'bowli and opted the same lady. She hiked her charges to 3 K for BJ+Top Access and informed that people visiting and asking her only and some idiot referred this Site to her and showed my review to her it seems on his mobile asking to give service for the same price:(Guys, please stop doing this and speaking about ISG to all out of desperation. It costs everyone in this site because of this childish things.

Wow. That does not surprise me. So, if you know PM his ID. Will avoid all his FR. Someday I can imagine may be it will be a pimp site where all the pimp will post the fake FR or may be the girl herself will post FR about her to promote herself. I have no idea why some stupid fellow talks about ISG to pimp or girl.

PrithviReddy
07-05-17, 01:10
Hello brothers,

I was gone for the past three months and came back to Hyderabad for a week on work assignment. Can you all be a bit generous and share a few contacts to me by PM?

Thank you all.

BabyKutu
07-05-17, 02:47
Wow, as I guessed.

(Guys, please stop doing this and speaking about ISG to all out of desperation. It costs everyone in this site because of this childish things.It is a big issue, even some of the seasoned campaigners in mongering business fall to it, that said most of the SP's / SPA's / LE's have handles on ISG, so no secret.

What is a bigger worry is price escalation on immense demand to a particular girl, making the experience less than pleasurable. We need to walk away from steeply priced over exaggerated therapists.

TrollTroller
07-05-17, 07:07
I have been to Colombia and the girls are great there. Pretty inexpensive for the most parts of the country. BTW, by DR do you mean Dominion Republic?Have you really been to Colombia? Last I heard, it isn't a safe place for tourists.

Ricky0
07-05-17, 10:36
Wow, as I guessed.

Anyways ignored her.

Went to T'Spa in G'bowli and opted the same lady. She hiked her charges to 3 K for BJ+Top Access and informed that people visiting and asking her only and some idiot referred this Site to her and showed my review to her it seems on his mobile asking to give service for the same price:(Guys, please stop doing this and speaking about ISG to all out of desperation. It costs everyone in this site because of this childish things.There a reason why all of us use ISG mainly because of the trust of brotherhood between us all that's why we share contacts with each other if there a number on locanto we would think 2 or 3 time are they fake etc, but if a fellow brother shares a contact here we use it without a question because of the trust and maturity we have. First of all we are not even suppose to let these people know about ISG and on top of that showing FR and asking for a price is the lowest people can fall. A lot of us like to be discrete here so please don't do such kind of stuff lets have fun but not on the cost of others losing there fun and rep. !

Hope this helps others to realise (I've only been on ISG for a while I read of amazing stories experience a lot of wonderful and helpful people thank).

Thank you.

Cheers.

Ssdel
07-05-17, 14:04
All types of people are members here.

Many try and propel someone just for some cash or kind & some are literally pimps. As the member who promotes her he tried same with me nearly an year ago. I was smart enough to politely decline as she isn't worth that much no matter what. Strange to see some members still visiting her despite being over excessively priced fish in the pond.

Just my two cent's.

Cheers,

Ss.

Wow, as I guessed.

Anyways ignored her.

Went to T'Spa in G'bowli and opted the same lady. She hiked her charges to 3 K for BJ+Top Access and informed that people visiting and asking her only and some idiot referred this Site to her and showed my review to her it seems on his mobile asking to give service for the same price:(Guys, please stop doing this and speaking about ISG to all out of desperation. It costs everyone in this site because of this childish things.

Ssdel
07-05-17, 14:10
Definitely agree to what you said bro.

Everyone should be given a reality check.

Walk away and they will fall in pursuit.

Keep banging.

Ss.

It is a big issue, even some of the seasoned campaigners in mongering business fall to it, that said most of the SP's / SPA's / LE's have handles on ISG, so no secret.

What is a bigger worry is price escalation on immense demand to a particular girl, making the experience less than pleasurable. We need to walk away from steeply priced over exaggerated therapists.

PussyLoverInd
07-05-17, 16:07
Dear ISG Hyderabad members,

Kindly guide me in booking hotel for the deed. Any hotel would do? Few have the no unmarried couple rule. Do we circumvent it or book in places where they allow. Any lead would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

BloodyWhiskey1
07-05-17, 17:54
Hi all,

Recent times was looking for independent women through online portals. Finally got one good bird. Met her multiple times as casual meet. Finally she agreed to meet for fun.

But her charges are on the higher side. 15 k for 3 hrs. Want to start negotiating with her. She is really stunning babe. Getting her to do casual meet took lot of time (few months online chat).

Without hurting her ego, want to make her accept for reducing damages. Request for suggestions from fellow mongers reg this.

SmilingBuddha
07-06-17, 02:50
Hi all,

I am going to Thailand next month. Can I find Indian women in Pattaya and Bangkok? I would appreciate any intel.

PrithviReddy
07-06-17, 03:11
I am sure you heard that Delhi is [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) Capital of world. At least that is how media presents the image of Delhi. Now, do you really believe a woman can't be safe in Delhi at all and all women should avoid visiting Delhi? Absolutely not. Colombia is a safe place if you know how to travel. Stay in reputed hotels or hostels or AirBnB. Travel by public transportation or Uber or Eazy Taxi (like OLA). And there are well known areas for mob violence so just avoid those places. Don't we have such places in our cities that we avoid. How frequently do we go to questionable places consciously?

Colombians are some of the happiest people on earth. If you take monetary satisfaction from lifestyle, they are the happiest country on earth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/this-country-was-just-named-the-happiest-in-the-world-again_us_568c0ce4e4b0b958f65d1d7a

So if you are planning a trip to Colombia, go with gusto. Use common sense. Don't be stupid. (And do the same everywhere you go).

Have you really been to Colombia? Last I heard, it isn't a safe place for tourists.

RajeshReddy
07-06-17, 05:11
Hello,

Is there any other sites where I can get digits of beautiful girls near Vijayawada / Hyderabad. I thought this site will be useful so I took premium membership. But no one is helping me. Please suggest a good site where I can get all the details I need.

BabyKutu
07-06-17, 15:12
Hi all,

I am going to Thailand next month. Can I find Indian women in Pattaya and Bangkok? I would appreciate any intel.Dude,

That's a first.

Why would you want to hump a Indian in Thailand when you have tons. In fact a billion available across the country.

PrithviReddy
07-06-17, 15:40
Received this image from an SP. Anyone tried this girl before? What's the feedback. Asking 4 k per ST.

Maddy7209
07-06-17, 16:24
Frustrated. I have given to people who asked for Bengali girl. And told not to increase the price. Which is 3000 per hour. Today when I contacted the SP is saying 5000 per hour. Don't ever increase the prices. Very irritating.

BabyKutu
07-06-17, 17:02
Received this image from an SP. Anyone tried this girl before? What's the feedback. Asking 4 k per ST.If this is from Apet / Yguda area avoid. Wham Bham stuff.

IWillHammer
07-06-17, 17:42
Hello all,

Please share your opinion of the bird in the attachment.

NewtoHyd
07-06-17, 17:58
Hi all,

Recent times was looking for independent women through online portals. Finally got one good bird. Met her multiple times as casual meet. Finally she agreed to meet for fun.

But her charges are on the higher side. 15 k for 3 hrs. Want to start negotiating with her. She is really stunning babe. Getting her to do casual meet took lot of time (few months online chat).

Without hurting her ego, want to make her accept for reducing damages. Request for suggestions from fellow mongers reg this.My views on this topic. Since she spent lot of time with you online, she is really serious about the meet. However she could be low volume provider, so expect higher prices and also making you wait so long would increase desperation on your side and hence the higher quote. Since you liked her so much but not sure about the price, I would suggest ask her 1 HR prices and see how it goes and then take a call for 3 hrs next time. Also be aware some gals are very good at looks but service levels may be low, especially some not full time indies may have restrictions on some acts.

You have to take final call, you know full details. Never fall in love or like a indie so much, if they sense your desperation they hike the prices. Another way of reducing the price is offering some gifts (not so costly), it gives them a good feel. Or promise a dinner or a movie.

Good luck bro.

AkashHot
07-06-17, 19:36
Frustrated. I have given to people who asked for Bengali girl. And told not to increase the price. Which is 3000 per hour. Today when I contacted the SP is saying 5000 per hour. Don't ever increase the prices. Very irritating.All SP / Girl have minimum expectation. Say, SP expects to get 10 call on weekend for a bird, but if he starts getting 50/60 request, they normally hike the price. My 2 cents.

PavanDude
07-06-17, 21:26
Got in touch with this lady on a social networking app. Quoting 6 K per hour, has her own place in Gachibowli. Has any one availed her services?

SmilingBuddha
07-07-17, 02:40
I live in US and going to Thailand on business / vacation. So can't make a trip back to India just for a hump. Its been a while I had Indian.

Dude,

That's a first.

Why would you want to hump a Indian in Thailand when you have tons. In fact a billion available across the country.

Ssdel
07-07-17, 04:20
What is the quoted damage for the bird?

Seems worth of trial if reasonable quote.

Thanks.

Ss.

Hello all,

Please share your opinion of the bird in the attachment.

Ssdel
07-07-17, 04:23
That's the result of herding the masses.

All SP / Girl have minimum expectation. Say, SP expects to get 10 call on weekend for a bird, but if he starts getting 50/60 request, they normally hike the price. My 2 cents.

PrithviReddy
07-07-17, 07:17
The SP said the place is in Manikonda.

If this is from Apet / Yguda area avoid. Wham Bham stuff.

PrithviReddy
07-07-17, 07:21
Fuck the quality of WG in Hyderabad. Compared to Europe, you get absolutely shitty faces and bodies at three to four times more prices with less than five times service. It is probably cheaper to fly to Germany, stay for a week there and bang all the blondes you can, still save money compared to banging a handful here.

Got in touch with this lady on a social networking app. Quoting 6 K per hour, has her own place in Gachibowli. Has any one availed her services?

SmartBoyMgg
07-07-17, 07:52
Guys,

Weekend free time. It would be helpful if you guys can PM me a nice contact for a full night fun. Will reciprocate with Mumbai contacts.

Thanks.

LoverG
07-07-17, 09:46
Met him a couple of times. He is chill and he believes in making it an experience.

Wasn't disappointed in the past.

Not sure of his new birds and rates now.

Cheers,

Addl information "her handler is member of ISG, hence he will be reading this review".

LoverG
07-07-17, 09:54
Called up Inde S and set up the appointment.

Didn't discuss the rates before so I was carrying 3 k on me.

Took the elevator, she welcomes in a saree. Offersed some water and she looks so homely.

There is an old lady sitting in the living room and watching tv. To make t less awkward, went into the bedroom.

Some small talk followed by stripping.

Handed over the money and I believe she said 3500 rupees. I said I don't have any more on me and she said she will oblige this one time.

She helped undress me and started kissin all over. She kissed my dick but doesn't do a BJ. Union insististing, she licked it for a brief moment and started kissing all over. I reciprocated. I guess I was her first client of the day and she seemed fresh and hygienic.

She started biting my neck and I asked her not to do so. Condom was on and she came on top of me. Banged in that position for a few minutes and went to missionary and finished in about 10 or so. Her pussy felt tight enough so I had a decent experience.

Cleaned up and got out.

Damages: 3 k.

Face:6.

Body:5.

Hygiene: 9.

Place: 10 (felt very safe).

WIR: not sure.

PardhuJoy
07-07-17, 10:07
Dear all fellow mongers,

I gave my previous experiences on this bird. Her name is S (a famous Telugu singer name) in Original from Mumbai she is. She smokes a lot, drink like a fish if you sponsored. Coming to the point, she doesn't allow DFK, BBBJ and allows only miss and if some times doggy too. But you can't predict her mood strings. Had allot of personal experiences with her and wasted lot of money on flight tickets, hotel bookings. Not worth even 3 K for ST. So again it's your perspective how you take her. But it's better we all can get better options in Hyderabad. Finally want to say you all please don't go by looks and pics. Wanted to try still up to you. I know her and her SP's digits and can help needy.

Cheers,

Pardhu.

What is the quoted damage for the bird?

Seems worth of trial if reasonable quote.

Thanks.

Ss.

Malco1
07-07-17, 15:12
Hi folks!

Been a member of the Delhi forum since the last 5 years! Recently moved to Hyderabad, this place is nothing in comparison to Delhi.

The ease of getting any girl, at any time, in any budget. Girls of your choice, Desi, Russian, Rrani, Uzbek, and of course North East ones, everything is available! But Hyderabad is way too dry.

I have been mongering here trying to see what is on offer. Tried almost 4 different MP's here, nothing great. Tried an SP, nothing great again.

The price quoted here is generally what I pay to a CS babe in Delhi. I have been able to keep Johnny in control and have rejected almost everyone quoting above a specific amount.

Last weekend, Johnny had this vision of screwing a local Telugu girl. Asked around a bit and a couple of members mentioned Essenz spa in GBowli. Went there and asked for a massage. Yep they had local Telugu girls. Two ultra fat, and short, and poor looking girls are what they employ. A very bad experience.

Have tried two branches of Sapta. Good looking and young NE girls available. Almost all of them said no to extras. I did not plead as I knew they would start quoting sky-high prices. Tried the Thais available there, majority of whom are old, very old. It's the makeup that does the trick for them. Tried a couple of Thais but nothing great again.

Now I am pondering where to start, for the good ones. Tips, pointers to good looking Telugu girls would help! Send me a message if you have time to talk of random stuff!

SmootheRaj
07-07-17, 17:54
Good FR on Miss S after a long time, but it is really frustrating to know tat she is charging 3.5. I had her for 2.5 like 6 months ago.

About her attitude, definitely some of the best I have known. She makes sure to take a shower to keep herself fresh and presentable before every encounter and always pleasing to my experience.

I have been off mongering scene for sometime due the quality and prices. Looking for a breakthrough shortly.

Bang safe and respect the gals. Enjoy guys!

Called up Inde S and set up the appointment.

Didn't discuss the rates before so I was carrying 3 k on me.

Took the elevator, she welcomes in a saree. Offersed some water and she looks so homely.

There is an old lady sitting in the living room and watching tv. To make t less awkward, went into the bedroom.

Some small talk followed by stripping.

Handed over the money and I believe she said 3500 rupees. I said I don't have any more on me and she said she will oblige this one time.

She helped undress me and started kissin all over. She kissed my dick but doesn't do a BJ. Union insististing, she licked it for a brief moment and started kissing all over. I reciprocated. I guess I was her first client of the day and she seemed fresh and hygienic..

Frank Martin
07-07-17, 18:18
Hello friends,

I came across this interesting news today, that a monger fall in love with the WG at GB Road Delhi. I hope these kind of Lover boys are not there in this forum.

Ref: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/love-story-gb-road-sadar-bazar-sex-worker-delhi-commission-for-women/1/996176.html.

Frank.

Insegu
07-07-17, 18:22
Hi folks!

Now I am pondering where to start, for the good ones. Tips, pointers to good looking Telugu girls would help! Send me a message if you have time to talk of random stuff!There was an FR earlier for a Telugu girl Sudha from V spa GB. Not sure if legit though.

AnilChodary
07-07-17, 20:38
Had a very nice time with my old indie provider prasu, from 2010 am using her, she has very nice assets, she is hygiene and owned her own place.

I can only share with new indie intros.

Ssdel
07-08-17, 02:32
Thanks for saving our money going down the drain.

Dear all fellow mongers,

I gave my previous experiences on this bird. Her name is S (a famous Telugu singer name) in Original from Mumbai she is. She smokes a lot, drink like a fish if you sponsored. Coming to the point, she doesn't allow DFK, BBBJ and allows only miss and if some times doggy too. But you can't predict her mood strings. Had allot of personal experiences with her and wasted lot of money on flight tickets, hotel bookings. Not worth even 3 K for ST. So again it's your perspective how you take her. But it's better we all can get better options in Hyderabad. Finally want to say you all please don't go by looks and pics. Wanted to try still up to you. I know her and her SP's digits and can help needy.

Cheers,

Pardhu.

Vnash6969
07-08-17, 03:31
Her handler is a bloke named Vicky. He'll bore you to death talking, but he is fine. Sort of mid 40's chap who works in some company in a fairly decent position is what we guessed. Both are good conversationally. Don't be surprised if he brings alcohol along and offers to cook for you either. She is worth the money if you can afford it, off course, it is a controversial topic here on ISG. We've had our share of fun arguments over her a long while ago. They know about ISG. Last time our banter here drove the prices up.I am assuming his number ends with 386 or 390. Allocate about 30 minutes in your 2 hours for Vicky. No need to worry about safety with either Nisha or Vicky. Good luck and post your FR.

SmartBoyMgg
07-08-17, 03:49
There was an FR earlier for a Telugu girl Sudha from V spa GB. Not sure if legit though.Went on Wednesday to V Spa and asked for the same Telugu girl. She came in and started talking. Must be in early 20's. Very talkative and started the massage (which is no massage actually). She kept talking about the requirement of money she had. After a while I asked for BBJ, she said only HJ and TL for 3 k. Brought it down to 2.5.

Girl is damn friendly, but I could not crack for sex.

SuperDuperMyse
07-08-17, 08:11
Good FR on Miss S after a long time, but it is really frustrating to know tat she is charging 3.5. I had her for 2.5 like 6 months ago.

About her attitude, definitely some of the best I have known. She makes sure to take a shower to keep herself fresh and presentable before every encounter and always pleasing to my experience.

I have been off mongering scene for sometime due the quality and prices. Looking for a breakthrough shortly.

Bang safe and respect the gals. Enjoy guys!Is this Miss s digits ending with 756 ?. I used her service a long time back.

SuperDuperMyse
07-08-17, 08:17
Hi all,

I am going to Thailand next month. Can I find Indian women in Pattaya and Bangkok? I would appreciate any intel.Buddy, What is the fun of posting the same message in multiple forums?. Why on the earth you want to try Indians in Pattaya / Bankok?.

SuperDuperMyse
07-08-17, 09:32
Buddy, What is the fun of posting the same message in multiple forums?. Why on the earth you want to try Indians in Pattaya / Bankok?.Nevermind, I saw your reply to BabyKutu later on.

LoverG
07-08-17, 09:39
The digits end with 956. Guess you're close anyway. LOL.

Not sure if it's a good FR but I guess it gives the info.

Honestly I am a little sick of the scene in Hyderabad may be because I don't have much time of patience to research myself and keep sending pm's to seniors and request them again and again.

Was in Delhi for a week and banged young hot chicks for minimal prices. (2. 5-3 k).

Here any normal or average girls SP needs 5 k for a shot. Tried a couple of them but service literally sucked. Now I know that I will get more pm's asking for the shitty service Chicks / Sp.

Flying to Bangkok tomorrow and would travel to Pattaya for a couple of days and indulge in some happy banging.

Cheers,

Is this Miss s digits ending with 756 ?. I used her service a long time back.

IndianMale83
07-08-17, 18:02
Hi all,

I am going to Thailand next month. Can I find Indian women in Pattaya and Bangkok? I would appreciate any intel.Instead, you could fly to Delhi and have a ball of a time. The rates are low and quality high. Probably the best in India. If you haven't booked the tickets, think about it. The safety bit may be your concern, when you are in Thailand, enjoy the variety and you can have the Indian babes in India but not Thai girls in India.

IWillHammer
07-08-17, 19:10
Dear all fellow mongers,

Cheers,

Pardhu.Thanks for saving our time and money.

RedFox007
07-08-17, 21:28
Though I am follower of ISG since long time, sharing the FR first time.

Finally able to catch hold of indi contact from one of the friend. Her name starts with A* She is typical pub going girl and claiming to be upcoming model and small time actress as usual story. Initially started as 10 k 1 HR 1 time. Tried bargained but understood she is ok for couple of HR's and two deeds. But she wants 10 k. Finally agreed and booked the hotel.

She is ok for BBJ and tried missionary and WOT. Good thing is she become wet and involved in the act. She must be age 22 to 24 and very tight pussy. Initially I thought its padded bra by looking at outside and once she removed the clothes realized the reality and perfect shaped boobs and little big for her body frame. Able to finish twice and she is not a time watcher. She spend good 3 HR's time and after that booked the cab to see her off.

Only drawback she doesn't have place and stays at hostel.

NewtoHyd
07-09-17, 03:18
Went on Wednesday to V Spa and asked for the same Telugu girl. She came in and started talking. Must be in early 20's. Very talkative and started the massage (which is no massage actually). She kept talking about the requirement of money she had. After a while I asked for BBJ, she said only HJ and TL for 3 k. Brought it down to 2.5.

Girl is damn friendly, but I could not crack for sex.I have also met her last month, expensive but cute. She says she commutes by cab daily to work from Secunderabad, so she must be getting good salary. Its expensive meeting them in spa (2 k+2.5 k), they are always in a hurry to finish you off, after 2 visits most of them will share their number and meet them outside if you have a room. You can try your luck.

BTW, I went to a not-so-good MP in Madhapur, the counter lady increased the prices, there is a big queue of waiting clients and all 3 rooms busy. From the attitude of the owner lady its like you take it or leave. Also the moment waiting queue goes up the service levels, timelines shorten. Not so say the gals are village type dressed in city style clothes.

Overall spa scene is becoming expensive. For a new monger spa is easiest option to try out some fun, also the awareness has gone up with many spas, parlours opened every where. LE is silent after the festivals. They will again start high alert during upcoming Ganesh Chaturdi.

VickyD
07-09-17, 03:54
Hi,

Can you share her contact in PM.

Finally able to catch hold of indi contact from one of the friend. Her name starts with A* She is typical pub going girl and claiming to be upcoming model and small time actress as usual story. Initially started as 10 k 1 HR 1 time. Tried bargained but understood she is ok for couple of HR's and two deeds. But she wants 10 k. Finally agreed and booked the hotel.

She is ok for BBJ and tried missionary and WOT. Good thing is she become wet and involved in the act. She must be age 22 to 24 and very tight pussy. Initially I thought its padded bra by looking at outside and once she removed the clothes realized the reality and perfect shaped boobs and little big for her body frame. Able to finish twice and she is not a time watcher. She spend good 3 HR's time and after that booked the cab to see her off.

David9938
07-09-17, 04:49
Hi Seniors,

I am in Hyderabad today and tomorrow. Can anyone one please share some spa or indies information.

I am from Bombay and can help you with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

RajeshReddy
07-09-17, 09:20
Hello guys,

Please share some indie contacts near Hyderabad / Vijayawada.

You can send a private message.

Thanks.

Ssdel
07-09-17, 12:15
Delhi caters to all varieties.

Though it can still be named as little land of smiles. LOL.

Cheers.

Instead, you could fly to Delhi and have a ball of a time. The rates are low and quality high. Probably the best in India. If you haven't booked the tickets, think about it. The safety bit may be your concern, when you are in Thailand, enjoy the variety and you can have the Indian babes in India but not Thai girls in India.

RedFox007
07-09-17, 17:52
Couple of folks pinged me for the contact. I will be responding them back one after one based on the seniority. Not everyone at a time.

I sincerely request don't pay more than 8 k and that is what finally I have paid her. In fact I am not good at bargaining. You guys can try more to bring it down.

Also my friend warned me that she will try to get in touch after the deed and will ask money with different reasons. In fact she pinged me, but politely cut it off saying I am out station. After that she didn't pinged me.

Ping me only If you have place. As I said earlier she stays in Hostel at Madhapur.

Hi,

Can you share her contact in PM.

Frank Martin
07-09-17, 20:09
Friends,

So sad to share my worst experience I had this Sunday. I had tried this so called young chick from my usual SP, Whom he regarded with high service. However my experience is completely opposite. I can confidently say that I had better experiences when I paid as minimum as 500 per single.

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 7/10 (petite).

BBBJ: 1/10 (only lips touch).

Pussy: 1/10 (nothing to be excited about).

Attitude: 0/10.

GFE: 0/10.

Damage: 8 K (Too much and waste of money & time).

WIR: Never (I have almost lost interest in mongering).

Dead Fish, push you complete quick, make fake moans, no DFK, only MISH, She is not even worth of 100/- (Yes I said hundred).

Frank.

PussyLoverInd
07-09-17, 21:06
Instead, you could fly to Delhi and have a ball of a time. The rates are low and quality high. Probably the best in India. If you haven't booked the tickets, think about it. The safety bit may be your concern, when you are in Thailand, enjoy the variety and you can have the Indian babes in India but not Thai girls in India.Nice idea. What would be your suggestion for a Delhi trip. Where should one stay? Recommendations on girls?

BabyKutu
07-10-17, 04:04
I am assuming his number ends with 386 or 390. Allocate about 30 minutes in your 2 hours for Vicky. No need to worry about safety with either Nisha or Vicky. Good luck and post your FR.2 Hours with Nisha will be damn expensive, that will be the same price for a LT session with a CIS girl in NI. Last I know of is 30 minutes = 10 K.

LoverG
07-10-17, 05:28
Thanks for the contact bro. I called her and she is jacking up the rate by 5 k.

LoverG
07-10-17, 06:36
Until last year the rate was 5-6 k. Now they jacked it up to 10 k.

2 hours with her exclusively may not even be possible.

Like someone earlier mentioned, you will end up spending 2 hours or so with Vicky drinking up and may be 30 with Nisha.

Good luck and post the experience / damages.

Heard about a new bird Maya with them. Not sure if anyone tried her yet.

2 Hours with Nisha will be damn expensive, that will be the same price for a LT session with a CIS girl in NI. Last I know of is 30 minutes = 10 K.

RedFox007
07-10-17, 09:16
Expected this might happen. But generally she will be ok for 10 k multiple hrs and multiple shots. Try to bargain that lines. Should work that way.

I still have more pings to respond. Guys I will reply slowly don't mind.

Thanks for the contact bro. I called her and she is jacking up the rate by 5 k.

DxbStallion
07-10-17, 11:48
PrithviReddy,

You are dead right. I live in Dubai and travelled to Berlin and Frankfurt and other important places for mongering. Currently I am in Chennai. The quality is bad, hygiene & ambience of the place deplorable, many fakes in CL, BP, Locanto. Back in Dubai you oaky 200 AED which 3.5 K INR, you are treated royally in MP on one to one full A service with clean bed, towel etc. Berlin FKKs are a different story. Hmmm.

Still I am planning to taste some ' hot spicy Andhra avakai' . How about Peddapuram? I read some where it is very famous for in house hospitality. People also recommend Vijayawada. Which exports lots of junior artists or Vizag? Which is the best place to taste the avakai?

Member #4477
07-10-17, 14:48
I dropped out trying Nisha based upon the reviews I got so far.

But if anyone want to try her then I can share the contact details so if anyone tries her, please leave review about her so that based upon your reviews I will try!

Am not comfortable with a ******* coming and boozing in my room while I do the deed. Completely need privacy.

2 hours with her exclusively may not even be possible.

Like someone earlier mentioned, you will end up spending 2 hours or so with Vicky drinking up and may be 30 with Nisha.

Good luck and post the experience / damages.

Heard about a new bird Maya with them. Not sure if anyone tried her yet.

BabyKutu
07-10-17, 16:05

Heard about a new bird Maya with them. Not sure if anyone tried her yet.Maya is an old timer for Vicky. She double times for Nisha when she is on out of town or during the cycles.

GFE and open to all but Anal. Again a petite frame with 32/34 be bust line. No BBJ though.

BoozerDozer
07-11-17, 00:58
Got in touch with this lady on a social networking app. Quoting 6 K per hour, has her own place in Gachibowli. Has any one availed her services?Pavan,

Can you please share digits?

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:20
Can be tried only if you are a native lingual speaker.

PrithviReddy,

You are dead right. I live in Dubai and travelled to Berlin and Frankfurt and other important places for mongering. Currently I am in Chennai. The quality is bad, hygiene & ambience of the place deplorable, many fakes in CL, BP, Locanto. Back in Dubai you oaky 200 AED which 3.5 K INR, you are treated royally in MP on one to one full A service with clean bed, towel etc. Berlin FKKs are a different story. Hmmm.

Still I am planning to taste some ' hot spicy Andhra avakai' . How about Peddapuram? I read some where it is very famous for in house hospitality. People also recommend Vijayawada. Which exports lots of junior artists or Vizag? Which is the best place to taste the avakai?

BabyKutu
07-11-17, 02:39
PrithviReddy,

Still I am planning to taste some ' hot spicy Andhra avakai' . How about Peddapuram? I read some where it is very famous for in house hospitality. People also recommend Vijayawada. Which exports lots of junior artists or Vizag? Which is the best place to taste the avakai?Peddapuram is not the same. At least not the same hustle bustle. It is now a discrete business there, no longer a flourishing trade, you will need precise directions and correct address, there are few households you still maintain traditional brothels. Aside from this nothing else to talk about Peddapuram.

Vijayawada. Very very dry, you just have 1 SP catering to an entire city, Inde's exist but very scarce, Vizag has 3 SP's who get girls from Orissa or Bengal or worst case scenario Mumbai. 5 - 7 K a pop.

All the best.

CherrysIrish69
07-11-17, 03:02
Hi Seniors,

Got this pic from one of the SPs in Loc. Is it a genuine pic.

VickyD
07-11-17, 07:39
Hi,

I need some of the senior members help or suggestions to help me out with the details of a couple friendly hotel for the deed which doesn't ask any ID proofs. Please contact me in PM.

HuntMeAgain
07-11-17, 12:29
Hello Senior Members,

I am visiting Hyderabad for the first time wish to stay in hotel which is female friendly and want to take service at hotel from some inde. Can you please suggest me the hotel and some Inde. I'm from Kolkata I can share few contacts I have in Kolkata.

Member #4477
07-11-17, 14:31
Nani and Harsha are referring to the same gal and some other gals as well who claim to be a Escort Service Providers.

You can go and check for yourself. If you are not okay or showing different gals then you can turn back.

Give a try to find out if its real profile or not. Do share your review.

Hi Seniors,

Got this pic from one of the SPs in Loc. Is it a genuine pic.

VickyD
07-11-17, 15:03
Hi,

I met the girl who stays in Madhapur hostel her name starts with A I would like to thank RedFox007 for sharing her contact. The girl is very cooperative and friendly. She is not a time watcher. The difficult part was negotiating the price to 8 K. She has a good pair of boobs, they are perfectly shaped. I had fun licking those melons. Her pussy was tight and she was cooperative all along.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Face: 6/10.

Figure 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Price- 8 K (Originally quotes 15 k per hour. But had to negotiate for 8 K for two hours and multiple shots. Negotiating was not at all easy).

Couple of folks pinged me for the contact. I will be responding them back one after one based on the seniority. Not everyone at a time.

I sincerely request don't pay more than 8 k and that is what finally I have paid her. In fact I am not good at bargaining. You guys can try more to bring it down.

Also my friend warned me that she will try to get in touch after the deed and will ask money with different reasons. In fact she pinged me, but politely cut it off saying I am out station. After that she didn't pinged me.

Ping me only If you have place. As I said earlier she stays in Hostel at Madhapur.

BabyKutu
07-11-17, 16:30
Hi,

I need some of the senior members help or suggestions to help me out with the details of a couple friendly hotel for the deed which doesn't ask any ID proofs. Please contact me in PM.ID's are a must bro. It is a lot at risk for the hotels if they go against the law. I don't recollect any hotels who do not ask for ID. It is mandatory.

RedFox007
07-11-17, 20:00
You are lucky Vicky. Price already crossed 10 k. For one of my close friend it self I could not able to bring it down. Thanks to ISG members including me.

Hi,

I met the girl who stays in Madhapur hostel her name starts with A I would like to thank RedFox007 for sharing her contact. The girl is very cooperative and friendly. She is not a time watcher. The difficult part was negotiating the price to 8 K. She has a good pair of boobs, they are perfectly shaped. I had fun licking those melons. Her pussy was tight and she was cooperative all along.

Pussy 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Price- 8 K (Originally quotes 15 k per hour. But had to negotiate for 8 K for two hours and multiple shots. Negotiating was not at all easy).

SmootheRaj
07-12-17, 03:14
Thanks for sharing the FR Vicky and your lucky as she was stuck at 10 k as was planning to meet her on Monday. But suddenly I had to travel and could not meet. Will share my FR if I meet her after she is backs. She looks genuine and nice on the chat.

Thanks Redfox for finding a new catch but guys please let your mind play near the money and can always use your jhonny for digging the mines.

Hi,

Pussy 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Ricky0
07-12-17, 05:13
You are lucky Vicky. Price already crossed 10 k. For one of my close friend it self I could not able to bring it down. Thanks to ISG members including me.Holly shit, that quick some I think its only been a week since your FR.

Dam guys take it easy with the price, try to bargain fellows.

Thank you,

Cheers.

GunnaKrish
07-12-17, 10:07
Hi,

Met Uma while on bike ride at 3 in the night. She asked me to drop me back at her place. Traveled all the way from Jubliee hills to abids. She was 20 yr old chick, bit a on a dusky side!

Well, reached the building, where wanted me to drop, I asked her for price and phone number to which she quoted 2 k for 2 shots and she doesn't have place. She gave me her number and asked to contact her next day. I called her at 5 in the evening, confirmed that she was free and asked her to meet me at a restaurant. She was there waiting even before I reached. I then booked a hotel using my contacts. We went to the room locked the the door. She had a curvy frame with good pair of fresh boobs.

Stripped the lady, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then I sucked on those 34 b boobies. Rolled over for missionary and completed the deed.

Rested for a while, dressed up, had a smoke together, tipped her.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10 NOT perky.

Attitude: 11/10 very friendly.

Figure: 7/10 slim & thin frame with good curves.

Damages: 2 k + 300 rs tip to girl!

Frank Martin
07-12-17, 10:23
Hey,

I forgot to add the pics. She named her Jiya from Mumbai (God bless Mumbai).

Note: Please don't go by the photos. Very sad to give very very bad review to my usual SP. Now I am sick of SPs.

Frank.

Friends,

So sad to share my worst experience I had this Sunday. I had tried this so called young chick from my usual SP, Whom he regarded with high service. However my experience is completely opposite. I can confidently say that I had better experiences when I paid as minimum as 500 per single.

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 7/10 (petite).

BBBJ: 1/10 (only lips touch).

Pussy: 1/10 (nothing to be excited about).

Attitude: 0/10..

Bbull
07-12-17, 17:04
Thanks DesiPunter for the contact, tried Sasi last week. Dark, medium built girl with big boobs. Not a time watcher and good GFE.

Looks: 5/10 (Subjective).

Attitude: 10/10.

Vagina: 7/10 Not too tight, but OK.

Damages: 3 K.

WIR: Maybe.

BB.

BabyKutu
07-12-17, 17:33
Hey,

Note: Please don't go by the photos. Very sad to give very very bad review to my usual SP. Now I am sick of SPs.

Frank.Sad. Very very Sad. As a policy I generally avoid Mumbai girls until and unless I get referred or I know the girl. Mainly because of smoking and Gutka / Pan. To top it out the unlimited nakhras.

Malco1
07-12-17, 18:16
Hey,

Frank.And you forgot the pics again.

Ssdel
07-12-17, 18:30
Much needed for the dry city in terms of budget damages.

Do share pic too if available & digits.

Thanks.

Ss.

Hi,

Met Uma while on bike ride at 3 in the night. She asked me to drop me back at her place. Traveled all the way from Jubliee hills to abids. She was 20 yr old chick, bit a on a dusky side!

Well, reached the building, where wanted me to drop, I asked her for price and phone number to which she quoted 2 k for 2 shots and she doesn't have place. She gave me her number and asked to contact her next day. I called her at 5 in the evening, confirmed that she was free and asked her to meet me at a restaurant. She was there waiting even before I reached. I then booked a hotel using my contacts. We went to the room locked the the door. She had a curvy frame with good pair of fresh boobs.

Stripped the lady, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then I sucked on those 34 b boobies. Rolled over for missionary and completed the deed.

Member #4477
07-13-17, 02:03
Thanks for the digits bro.

Pinged her in WA and got an immediate response at 2 in the night.

Introduced myself and asked her if she is free on Saturday and agreed to meet at 2 in the noon.

Quoted 15 k straight ahead and asked for snaps. She shared the snaps and then told my budget was 8 k.

She denied stating not less than 10 k. I kept quiet and said its k as it was my budget.

Got a ping at 5 in the morning today saying she can meet at 8 k and next time onwards I have to give her 10 k.

Agreed and finalized for sat at 2 pm.

You are lucky Vicky. Price already crossed 10 k. For one of my close friend it self I could not able to bring it down. Thanks to ISG members including me.

Frank Martin
07-13-17, 06:47
Sorry, I was so pissed off and in hurry to tell everyone.

Hey,

Frank.

Vikas89
07-13-17, 06:48
Hi bro,

I am from Madhapur as well. Can you tell me how I can get in touch with her?

Thanks for the digits bro.

Pinged her in WA and got an immediate response at 2 in the night.

Introduced myself and asked her if she is free on Saturday and agreed to meet at 2 in the noon.

Quoted 15 k straight ahead and asked for snaps. She shared the snaps and then told my budget was 8 k.

She denied stating not less than 10 k. I kept quiet and said its k as it was my budget.

Got a ping at 5 in the morning today saying she can meet at 8 k and next time onwards I have to give her 10 k.

Agreed and finalized for sat at 2 pm.

LoverG
07-13-17, 16:57
Got contact of Miss A thru a bro here.

Her English was poor and she kept haggling over the price. Quoted fifteen and I said I cannot.

Since I know a bro paid 10 k here, I stuck to that price. She obliged. Asked her to meet me near Jntu since a friend's home is empty. She came there about 30 minutes late. Looks wise she is fine. Decent height as per Indian standards.

Presented herself well. Went to the house, locked ourselves in, and she came and sat on my lap.

Took her top of and some fondling and foreplay. I don't prefer DFK unless she is smoking hot.

Touched her over the panty and she seemed wet. She started rubbing my dick over her pussy with panty on.

We moved the party to bed room and she tried a bbj. She seemed novice but tried.

Condom was on and she came on top me me. A loud moan when I pushed the tool inside her. That kinda added a little more excitement. She started riding me slowly cowgirl style. Her boobs were natural and pretty awesome. Her face feelings seemed she was into the act. After a few minutes of riding, turned her over and started banging in doggy for a bit. I was going hard because I wanted to hear her moan. Finished in Missionary.

She went and cleaned up and I was laying on the bed watching tv for a bit. She came back, cleaned my dick with a wet napkin and started to play with it. In 10 or so, I was ready for round two.

Was on top of her with both her legs on the side. Pussy was tight and seemed more tighter in that position. Some chick in Pattaya tried that position earlier and it was pretty good. After a bit, doggy again and then missionary.

Even though the ac was on, we both were sweating profusely. A nice 25-30 min banging and she was dripping all over the bed sheet. She showered and left. I had to put the sheets in the washing machine and I left too.

She got herself a cab.

Experience: 8.

Boobs:9.

Body: 8.

Pussy:8.

Wir: may be. But should bring her rates down.

BabyKutu
07-13-17, 17:37
Sorry, I was so pissed off and in hurry to tell everyone.She is with SP the, feedback is relayed back to him.

BabyKutu
07-13-17, 17:41

Wir: may be. But should bring her rates down.Great. Nice FR after long time.

Two Cents, we are making another Nisha / Seema out of this chick. Demand supply now will ensure she inflates the price. Negotiate hard else can already see the inflation. She was 4 K sometime ago.

DonLucifer
07-13-17, 20:25
Hi,

Found a chick in dating app. She quoted me 6 k. She said that she stays near Gachibowli. Will it be fine?

HydMong
07-14-17, 01:33
Can anyone refer the mentioned gal. !

Her English was poor and she kept haggling over the price. Quoted fifteen and I said I cannot.

Since I know a bro paid 10 k here, I stuck to that price. She obliged. Asked her to meet me near Jntu since a friend's home is empty. She came there about 30 minutes late. Looks wise she is fine. Decent height as per Indian standards.

Presented herself well. Went to the house, locked ourselves in, and she came and sat on my lap.

Took her top of and some fondling and foreplay. I don't prefer DFK unless she is smoking hot.

Touched her over the panty and she seemed wet. She started rubbing my dick over her pussy with panty on.

We moved the party to bed room and she tried a bbj. She seemed novice but tried.

Condom was on and she came on top me me. A loud moan when I pushed the tool inside her. That kinda added a little more excitement. She started riding me slowly cowgirl style. Her boobs were natural and pretty awesome. Her face feelings seemed she was into the act. After a few minutes of riding, turned her over and started banging in doggy for a bit. I was going hard because I wanted to hear her moan. Finished in Missionary.

She went and cleaned up and I was laying on the bed watching tv for a bit. She came back, cleaned my dick with a wet napkin and started to play with it. In 10 or so, I was ready for round two.

Was on top of her with both her legs on the side. Pussy was tight and seemed more tighter in that position. Some chick in Pattaya tried that position earlier and it was pretty good. After a bit, doggy again and then missionary.

Even though the ac was on, we both were sweating profusely. A nice 25-30 min banging and she was dripping all over the bed sheet. She showered and left. I had to put the sheets in the washing machine and I left too.

She got herself a cab.

Experience: 8.

Boobs:9.

Body: 8.

Pussy:8.

Wir: may be. But should bring her rates down..

Royalpardesi2001
07-14-17, 06:00
Hi bro,

You don't seems to have subscription, anyone else has Uma's contact.

Hi,

Rested for a while, dressed up, had a smoke together, tipped her.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10 NOT perky.

Attitude: 11/10 very friendly.

Figure: 7/10 slim & thin frame with good curves.

Damages: 2 k + 300 rs tip to girl!

RedFox007
07-14-17, 08:47
Someone called up and told her about this site and reviews. These people don't know what to talk and what not to. BTW I know who that guy and with phone number. But leaving the topic here.

Great. Nice FR after long time.

Two Cents, we are making another Nisha / Seema out of this chick. Demand supply now will ensure she inflates the price. Negotiate hard else can already see the inflation. She was 4 K sometime ago.

LoverG
07-14-17, 10:36
Go check her out and you can always bargain. Meet at not so lonely place where you have a quick and easy escape route.

If it's a LEO trap, public places are the best. Call from distance and make sure you see her first and change the location of your meeting. Preferably a new 100-200 meters away. Be smart and cautious.

You never know if she is a gem.

It's a red flag if she asks you to transfer money in advance.

Cheers,

Hi,

Found a chick in dating app. She quoted me 6 k. She said that she stays near Gachibowli. Will it be fine?

NaniNaresh
07-14-17, 12:49
Shasi range is 2 k Only.

We are banging since 3 years. I fucked her once 3 k for two shots only.

Thanks DesiPunter for the contact, tried Sasi last week. Dark, medium built girl with big boobs. Not a time watcher and good GFE.

Looks: 5/10 (Subjective).

Attitude: 10/10.

Vagina: 7/10 Not too tight, but OK.

Damages: 3 K.

WIR: Maybe.

BB.

MalhotraRaj
07-14-17, 15:19
Hi friends,

New to this place, looking for some direct contact on urgent basis, Seniors please inbox me.

HeatItUphyd
07-14-17, 17:05
Can some one send me reference for Nisha. PM is active. Appreciate it.

Maya is an old timer for Vicky. She double times for Nisha when she is on out of town or during the cycles.

GFE and open to all but Anal. Again a petite frame with 32/34 be bust line. No BBJ though.

Lalit1968
07-14-17, 17:26
Sorry, I was so pissed off and in hurry to tell everyone.She charges high 20 k for night but worth it.

Operates as Manya also.

I lost her number can you share it bro.

Ak1912
07-14-17, 20:42
Kindly PM the spa and girl details. Also what was the total damage.

Recently visited Spa (I know the owner, she insisted to come as there are new birds). After postponing for some days finally went there. It's near Mpur. Set up is ok. Picked cute charming girl. Can say she is really awesome. She is someone who has decent massage skills with looks. Didn't do anything and took the massage. Once it was over she asked anything else. Offered HJ and said no touching. Accepted as rare was not discussed. Once it started slowly made entry into those melons, sucked them, squeezed and did some tongue play and done.

Planning for another trip there as I feel I can take her for FS.

Bang safe, enjoy!

Ak1912
07-14-17, 20:51
Hey buddy,

I will be in Blr for next few days. Kindly PM her number.

She is just awesome in Blr.

Tried with one of known SP in Blr.

In Hyderabad for 2 days Will forward to people.

Who will help me with good SP or Indi in Hyderabad. Don't send fake numbers.

Service 9/ 10.

Charge: 4 k.

Raj.

Gunners1
07-15-17, 04:07
Hello.

Thanks to the many seniors who came forward to provide me some contacts for my short stay in Hyderabad. Unfortunately I was extremely busy to go and visit them.

But I did manage to visit one of the places that I visited during my last trip which was very good. It was just down the road from where I was staying. The building houses a bank, and it is on the 2nd floor. The place has been reported several times on this page. Anyway booked the 90 minutes massage and spoke to the manager (ramya) and mentioned to her that I need a good therapist. I got her a perrume and she was so happy and said she never got a gift like this. She mentioned to me that she will take personal care in choosing a therapist for me. FYI. Ramya is an 6 on my books.

I paid 3500 at the counter and was escorted to the last room on the right which had an attached shower. She said she will assign Pari for me. Off to the dark room only lit by a dim blue over the table light. Ramya handed over the disposable shorts and said Pari will join me in a while. I changed into the shorts and said on the couch wrapped in a towel. In walks this bespectacled slim looking girl wearing a blue leggings and sleeveless top. She looked not more than 25. Typical GND.

She enquired if I had a preference for oil or lotion. I choose lotion and she came back in another few minutes. Before the massage started I handed over another bottle of perfume to her. She was very happy. She said she is very happy on my generousity. I replied " now it's your turn" . She was silent and asked me to lie down with my face down. Her massage skills was pretty good and when she got the area covered by the paper shorts. She massaged over it and inserted a hand under the shorts but it was too tight to allow her freedom. She told me they had problems with the suppliers and will call ramya to check if they have the old stock of bigger and looser shorts. This Pari has been working here only the for 3 months. So is a novice when compared to the others. In walks ramya and ramya checks the elastic around my bare thighs and tells her that she will speak to the supplier. She apologises to me that the shorts were of a small size and not free size. By the way inam 33 inch waist. She tells Pari if I am ok to remove the shorts and massage and mentions to her that I deserve the best massage as I am a regular. And walks out. It was a teasing feeling to have both ladies feeling my inner thighs and inspecting what is underneath. Felt good.

Off went ramya and Pari ripped my shorts off and starts the most sensual bum and inner thigh massage. She did not speak much other than enquiring if it was ok. At one point ahebraiser me to be on fours to get access to my inner crevices. Wow. I was now in heaven. This went on for about another 20 minutes. And I then lied flat on my stomach while she stood at the head of the table and massaged my neck and back. She used to bend forward trying to use her boobs to rest on my head while she massaged my power back. But as her boobs were quite small this act was quite a struggle for her.

LOL.

Time for the flip and more sensual stuff. No mention of money. No mention of asking me if I wanted anything. She walks up close to me and fills her palm with copious amounts of lotion and with her hands high above my erect penis pours it sensually above it. It felt amazing. She continued to massage it with both hands and at times one hand on my prostrate. I had my hands under her top.

I erupted and she went at it till the last drop was released. Totally enjoyed it.

I handed her another 1 k for her on top of the perfume I had given her when I entered.

She thanked me.

Off to have a shower and left the place refreshed.

Heading for the airport this evening. Amazing 48 hours.

Super busy but managed to find time to enjoy Pari.

G.

Member #4483
07-15-17, 07:39
She charges high 20 k for night but worth it.

Operates as Manya also.

I lost her number can you share it bro.Is she worth for 20 k even frank bro given that much low rating? Did you met her before? Are you sure your going to be visit again?

Ha. Ha. Funny guy. Any way its up to you. Don't waste your hard earned money with dead fish like Jiya. Russian available in Hyderabad for 6 k for ST.

IWillHammer
07-15-17, 08:19
Guys,

Please share your review of the bird attached in the picture.

Malco1
07-15-17, 08:22
Hello.

Thanks to the many seniors who came forward to provide me some contacts for my short stay in Hyderabad. Unfortunately I was extremely busy to go and visit them.

But I did manage to visit one of the places that I visited during my last trip which was very good. It was just down the road from where I was staying. The building houses a bank, and it is on the 2nd floor. The place has been reported several times on this page. Anyway booked the 90 minutes massage and spoke to the manager (ramya) and mentioned to her that I need a good therapist. I got her a perrume and she was so happy and said she never got a gift like this. She mentioned to me that she will take personal care in choosing a therapist for me. FYI. Ramya is an 6 on my books.

I paid 3500 at the counter and was escorted to the last room on the right which had an attached shower. She said she will assign Pari for me. Off to the dark room only lit by a dim blue over the table light. Ramya handed over the disposable shorts and said Pari will join me in a while. I changed into the shorts and said on the couch wrapped in a towel. In walks this bespectacled slim looking girl wearing a blue leggings and sleeveless top. She looked not more than 25. Typical GND.

She enquired if I had a preference for oil or lotion. I choose lotion and she came back in another few minutes. Before the massage started I handed over another bottle of perfume to her. She was very happy. She said she is very happy on my generousity. I replied " now it's your turn" . She was silent and asked me to lie down with my face down. Her massage skills was pretty good and when she got the area covered by the paper shorts. She massaged over it and inserted a hand under the shorts but it was too tight to allow her freedom. She told me they had problems with the suppliers and will call ramya to check if they have the old stock of bigger and looser shorts. This Pari has been working here only the for 3 months. So is a novice when compared to the others. In walks ramya and ramya checks the elastic around my bare thighs and tells her that she will speak to the supplier..Thank you for the review. This is one of the few good posts in this forum. Let's hope we do not turn this Pari into a nakhre wali pari (as with all of the other girls in this forum who have been reviewed!

Member #4477
07-15-17, 08:47
I already gave you her digits to your PM.

Malco1
07-15-17, 09:06
Johnny was feeling way too lonely. He did not like any of the girls met in the Spas visited by now. Decided to take another attempt.

Day 1,

Aura spa.

Got assigned Thai girl Miss M. The massage was poor as per Thai standards, girl was friendly though. Talked a bit and B2B was decided in 2 k. Nothing great but Miss M was cooperative.

Took one more round of massage at the same spa with another Thai girl Miss K. Bad experience. Bad massage and bad service.

The most important point to note: in both cases, both of the girls just got dressed and went away. No washing themselves, no cleaning! Not even using a tissue to wipe themselves! And then I remembered, the previous Thai girl I tried at Sapta did the same. Just get up after the deed, wear clothes and leave. Hey, I may have been sucking on boobs that were previously sucked on by another man in the last hour! And the girls did not even care to clean themselves.

I am done with the Thai girls in Hyderabad. Most of them are old and lack the "special massage" they are known for. Delhi's Thai therapists actually do pretty good in massage.

Day 2,

Telugu girl Miss S. V Spa.

Previous reports have mentioned her. After getting bored of the Thais decided to try the Telugu one. She does not know how to massage! There is no massage actually, just a bit of finger-tips scratching the surface of your skin (some of you may find that an erotic massage, I didn't). She is talkative, very talkative. The massage started with her asking me how I knew her. She spent the next 15 minutes trying to remember the fake name (Mr A) I had told her, who had come to her to get a massage. The next 15 minutes were spent in her telling me her life story. I was already bored. She does not look good, and I didn't like her face (the most important thing for me). And she has a really "pakoda" nose.

Then started the extra service discussion. She wanted 3 k for a TL HJ. I politely declined and mentioned I would pay 2 k max for a B2B. Even though I did not like her looks, Johnny was getting eager for a release. She clearly mentioned she wouldn't do much. In her words "No kissing, no touching here and there". I had already decided to let Johnny go back to sleep and forget about being pleased.

Asked her to continue the massage, which actually hadn't begun even after 30 minutes. She kept talking, after which I said I need to go now. And she got emotional "Hey you still have a lot of time left. At least stay here for 30 minutes more, we will just talk". Alright she would have been the perfect girl if she had looked better. When you aren't turned on and have a girl in front of you wanting to talk. Well I will leave it for you to figure.

After 5 minutes of listening to her sobs, I casually held her hand and pulled her on top of me. She did not resist and allowed a few hugs. I took off her top just to see if her body would turn me on. Well it was nothing great but hell, johnny may get a release! She made a sad face and said "you are paying just 2 k". I smiled and continued. It wasn't a B2B, more of a TL HJ. We finished in 10 minutes and I began to get up to wash but was stopped by her, "where are you going, wait Na we will talk more. Please don't go."

Miss S too, did not attempt to clean herself. Did not even wash her hands after the deed.

Day 3,

Pinged the Indie girl Miss A, shared by bro RedFox007. She speaks broken English. Quoted 13 k for one hour one shot! I asked for her pics and she sent me 4 pics, 3 of which were taken from some "glamour website", the website's logo was present in all of them. I asked her to send her "normal" pics. She mentioned she is a model and those are her pics. Casually asked her to take a selfie and send, she refused.

I let Johnny do the math. Spend some time trying to negotiate with the girl or just get away? Johnny calculated, looked at the girl's pics and his desires. And he reached a decision. No need for me to spend some time on negotiating with this girl. I will spend more time trying to hunt someone else.

Chahyd
07-15-17, 12:39
A few spas in the Gachibowli area got hit on Wednesday / Thursday.

Nothing catastrophic but a general visit for some negotiations.

The pizza spa that is talked about a lot was among them.

Play Safe.

BabyKutu
07-15-17, 16:29
A few spas in the Gachibowli area got hit on Wednesday / Thursday.

Nothing catastrophic but a general visit for some negotiations.

The pizza spa that is talked about a lot was among them.

Play Safe.Quite common at this time of the month and year. Generally known SPA chain's get hit and it is a farce. Commission negotiation time so bear caution.

Just avoid all SPA's in GA and BH for AT for a few days. Should be OK from mid week onwards.

Take care. Stay safe.

Discreet Johny
07-15-17, 17:27
Someone called up and told her about this site and reviews.I have been seeing this as a recurring theme now over the last few months. I can't understand how someone can be stupid enough to blurt out about ISG, our golden secret, while dealing with birds or SPs. A day might come when this forum will be full of self promoting fake reviews filled by SPs and birds themselves.

You have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Please refrain from doing it, please.

Discreet Johny
07-15-17, 18:55
Russian available in Hyderabad for 6 k for ST.Sir,

Kindly PM me the contact that deals with Russians in Hyderabad.

Sreeni
07-15-17, 19:09
This deed is couple of weeks old, firstly thanks to DesiPunter bro. For sharing the reference and contact.

Got in touch with her in the evening around 4 pm and reached her place by 6 pm. She is medium built village type girl but her boobs are really big for her personality and I enjoyed playing with the boobs.

She is very friendly and open to BBBJ. Overall had some good time; only let down was her personality.

Damage- 3 k.

PhilAndererer
07-15-17, 20:18
No washing themselves, no cleaning! Not even using a tissue to wipe themselves! And then I remembered, the previous Thai girl I tried at Sapta did the same. Just get up after the deed, wear clothes and leave. Hey, I may have been sucking on boobs that were previously sucked on by another man in the last hour! And the girls did not even care to clean themselves.

I never thought about this. I wish I hadn't read this. From now I will be skeptical while sucking on boobs in the spa, and it might make the whole experience less pleasurable. Ignorance is bliss.

BabyKutu
07-16-17, 02:08
Johnny was feeling way too lonely. He did not like any of the girls met in the Spas visited by now. Decided to take another attempt.

Day 1,

Aura spa.

Took one more round of massage at the same spa with another Thai girl Miss K. Bad experience. Bad massage and bad service.Thai's in Hyderabad now come in almost MILF category. Gone are the days of sweet 20 somethings therapists with good skill. Amazed on the lack of hygiene. Not surprised due to demand supply time gap.

AT BH has the best girls, rest of branches are a farce.

AT is no longer the most favoured SP destination, TDS has much better stuff.

ZoroTheMask
07-16-17, 04:28
My SP sent me these pics. Do any of have you have any previous experiences with these birds? Any recommendations?

HeatItUphyd
07-16-17, 05:19
Guys,

I didn't get any references and so following up. Send me a reference for Nisha. Babukutu, may be you can help here. Let me know.

RahulRocks
07-16-17, 05:24
Hi friends,

Has anyone used spa services from this spa. This has got good rating in nearby and name start with Goj.

This is above famous bakery. Are extras available and any specific therapist one should look for?

TIA.

Rahul.

RahulRocks
07-16-17, 05:28
Not seen any review on this spa. This is next to Gachibowli flyover. Its saloon and spa. Not sure if any one from this community availed service or not. Please share valuable inputs and experience.

Sreeni
07-16-17, 06:24
This deed is couple of weeks old, firstly thanks to DesiPunter bro. For sharing the reference and contact.

Got in touch with her in the evening around 4 pm and reached her place by 6 pm. She is medium built village type girl but her boobs are really big for her personality and I enjoyed playing with the boobs.

She is very friendly and open to BBBJ. Overall had some good time; only let down was her personality.

Damage- 3 k.Sorry, just realised that I mentioned name of the girl as Shruthi but she is Shashi.

Sorry for the confusion.

CoolGeezz1
07-16-17, 07:21
I will be in Hyderabad for 2 days next week. Any help with spa or MP details would be greatly appreciated from fellow bro mongers. Thanks in advance.

Malco1
07-16-17, 07:35
No washing themselves, no cleaning! Not even using a tissue to wipe themselves! And then I remembered, the previous Thai girl I tried at Sapta did the same. Just get up after the deed, wear clothes and leave. Hey, I may have been sucking on boobs that were previously sucked on by another man in the last hour! And the girls did not even care to clean themselves.

I never thought about this. I wish I hadn't read this. From now I will be skeptical while sucking on boobs in the spa, and it might make the whole experience less pleasurable. Ignorance is bliss.Haha! Bro am sorry for making your future experiences less pleasurable. Indeed, ignorance is bliss!

But I actually want the cleanliness more than the bliss.

NewbieMum
07-16-17, 08:34
Hey Seniors,

I am there in Hyderabad for 2 days in Begumpet area. Could you help me out with some budget indie or good MPs nearby.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy mongering.

Janam007
07-16-17, 11:52
Hi,

Here is latest report.

A spa Hmngr. Wanted to relax with dry massage. Opted for Thai. Took appointment for the evening slot.

Proceeded to spa. I told I will pay NB coupon amount. Paid 1.7 k. Thai therapist named after morning hot drink came.

Nice massage by therapist. In that way, our Indian therapists are far behind Thai in giving perfect massage.

It was 1 hour massage. No hints of extras but talking in English not fluently.

I asked extras HJ-2 k, no BJ. Finally agreed for 1 k. Used oil nicely performed the job. No touchings. Overall experience was.

Good.

Damage: 1.7 k.

Extras: 1 k.

Total: 2.7 k.

I.

HosurBoy
07-16-17, 12:28
Can anyone refer the mentioned gal..Need her number please message.

BabyKutu
07-16-17, 16:50
Damage- 3 k.I guess that is the name!

Member #4477
07-16-17, 16:53
Hey guys,

Does anyone have Russian / Foreign gal contacts in Hyderabad?

Any reviews on Fantasearch Site? How genuine is this site?

Thanks,

Kumar.

Srigiri
07-16-17, 21:20
If you want extras don't go for that spa, I did not wear the dispo but when the Thai girl came in she insisted me to wear the dispo, I asked for extras but she rejected.

Good massage. Massage girl is good looking.

RahulRocks
07-17-17, 02:14
If you want extras don't go for that spa, I did not wear the dispo but when the Thai girl came in she insisted me to wear the dispo, I asked for extras but she rejected.

Good massage. Massage girl is good looking.Which spa you are referring bro?

BabyKutu
07-17-17, 03:18
Hey guys,

Does anyone have Russian / Foreign gal contacts in Hyderabad?

Any reviews on Fantasearch Site? How genuine is this site?

Thanks,

Kumar.CIS. Not a chance in Hyderabad, last time CIS was pimped was in 2015.

Only other place to net in foreign girls will be UOH. They do come out and mostly they are German. Wait and bait at Gbowli CHo Room.

Also there used be a Expat Handler who vanished in thin air. He used to mediate for 25 K upwards for a weekend getaway.

BabyKutu
07-17-17, 03:23
My SP sent me these pics. Do any of have you have any previous experiences with these birds? Any recommendations?Mechanical. Wham bham stuff.

Nothing great and don't pay more than 2.5 K. Girls are darker in reality.

LoverG
07-17-17, 05:01
Is she that village chick who likes to blabber a lot and is from Rajahmundry or somewhere around?

Calls Vicky daddy too. 🙄128580;128580;.

Oh god I tried her once a couple of years ago accidentally.

Can't bear her talking. May be ductaping her mouth may help if I were to try her ever again which is more than likely not going to happen.

Nisha is far far better than her and is classier too. The 5-6 times I tried Nisha, she seemed into the act and a total GFE experience.

Bang for the buck when it was 5-6 k. Unless she enhanced the services and anal is on the list, I don't find any motivation to visit her.

I met a girl at otm last weekend and she said she occasionally accommodates paid fun. I was too drunk to proceed. Have her number. Meeting her later in the day. Will let you know how it went.

Cheers and happy banging.

Maya is an old timer for Vicky. She double times for Nisha when she is on out of town or during the cycles.

BollywoodGuy
07-17-17, 10:23
Sorry, have nothing to say. Except that, damn she is quite a looker.

Guys,

Member #4477
07-17-17, 10:31
Me and my roommate tried the 3rd gal. Both 1st and 3rd snaps are same.

Full night at 8 k.

Waste of time and money. Ops only for 2 rounds and do all nakhras and mess up.

Ignore and try another SP.

My SP sent me these pics. Do any of have you have any previous experiences with these birds? Any recommendations?

Ak1912
07-17-17, 13:22
Went to Mandaara on Saturday with high hopes.

When I called them up for an appointment they straight forward said that only Anjali is available so booked her only. She is from NE but looks like a south Indian. She started with a nice message and didn't show any signs of extras. The message was overall good but no scope of extras with her. She straightforward said that she doesn't do extras and only Thai's will do that.

Overall good message but will not repeat since the spa's water ran out and I had to go out without taking shower and filled in oil.

Ak1912
07-17-17, 13:43
Went to this spa with good hopes. I was assigned a NE lady but she was not at all a looker. I would rate her 1 out of 10 on looks.

The message was amazing and she knew what she is doing. No signs of any kinds of extras and she was highly professional.

Girl: 1/10.

Facilities: 7/10 since the shower and steam room are not attached.

Damage: 1300 for 90 minutes via nearby.

Repeat: yes if I need a good message.

Nmlk25
07-17-17, 15:11
Hello friends,

I'm here for visit for month looking for beautiful petite girls for fun. Please share contacts.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BabyKutu
07-17-17, 16:21
Is she that village chick who likes to blabber a lot and is from Rajahmundry or somewhere around?

Oh god I tried her once a couple of years ago accidentally.Nope, this one is different. She is from Mumbai. Don't know if you are referring to Mounika who was from one of those bordering districts from Bengaluru.

Insegu
07-17-17, 19:03
Went to this spa with good hopes. I was assigned a NE lady but she was not at all a looker. I would rate her 1 out of 10 on looks.

The message was amazing and she knew what she is doing. No signs of any kinds of extras and she was highly professional.Hi AK,

If you're using a coupon, they'll assign you an NE (who are good at massage, but do not offer extras).

Try paying coupon price (or bit more) directly at counter, and insist on Thai.

I once got a happy 'all fours' ending from a good looking Thai, and it was something!

Try again.

BuddyHere
07-17-17, 19:17
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Hyderabad from out of country and will be in Hyderabad for couple of days. I'm totally new to this. A friend of mine suggested this forum and I've been lurking around for the past few days to get the vibe. I tried locanto and BP to find some contacts but heard mixed reviews about the contacts. I'm just looking for some reliable and safe fun with some attractive girls and not get scammed by weirdo providers. Any help with contacts would be highly appreciated. You guys rock and Keep up the good work.

MrRoyya
07-18-17, 01:35
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gyb5p7/oral-sex-antibiotic-resistant-gonorrhea-in-50-countries?utm_source=tonicqz

Rakha12
07-18-17, 09:50
I have been a silent reader for past 2 years and having read many posts and the posts were helpful to determine the mongering places. I request any of the member to pay for my subscription in turn can help you in getting contacts for mongering from MPs to SPs.

Sedla84
07-19-17, 03:26
Hi,

I m a regular at OTM on Fridays. I'm really surprised to hear that you were able to pick a girl for paid fun from OTM. Though yes I have seen three-four girls there every Friday but with a different partner every time. Looked like they could be pick up for money but couldn't get the courage to ask. Tried hinting them in actions but couldn't get response. Do you have the pic of the girl who gave you the number, might be she is one of that bunch. If yes next time I can go and ask them easily.

Oh god I tried her once a couple of years ago accidentally.

Can't bear her talking. May be ductaping her mouth may help if I were to try her ever again which is more than likely not going to happen.

Nisha is far far better than her and is classier too. The 5-6 times I tried Nisha, she seemed into the act and a total GFE experience.

Bang for the buck when it was 5-6 k. Unless she enhanced the services and anal is on the list, I don't find any motivation to visit her.

I met a girl at otm last weekend and she said she occasionally accommodates paid fun. I was too drunk to proceed. Have her number. Meeting her later in the day. Will let you know how it went.

Cheers and happy banging.

Sreeni
07-19-17, 03:32
I guess that is the name!Yes, somehow missed to remember the name of this girl as the deed was just OK.

Casanova9
07-19-17, 06:24
Can you please share the digits.

Guys,

Spinner69
07-19-17, 07:05
I m regular to this SP. 1 & 3 pictures are of same girl. She is a Telugu speaking girl. Tried her last week. Not good in looks but gives good BBJ. Place is safe.

Spinner69
07-19-17, 07:08
Strictly no extras but good with massage.

The message was amazing and she knew what she is doing. No signs of any kinds of extras and she was highly professional.

Girl: 1/10.

Facilities: 7/10 since the shower and steam room are not attached.

Damage: 1300 for 90 minutes via nearby.

Repeat: yes if I need a good message.

Kvs9702
07-19-17, 08:39
I am looking for some genuine SP contacts in Hyderabad.

Got these pics from SP's last week.

Appreciate your feedback if I'm on to cling or not miss a bird.

Janam007
07-19-17, 12:51
I have been a silent reader for past 2 years and having read many posts and the posts were helpful to determine the mongering places. I request any of the member to pay for my subscription in turn can help you in getting contacts for mongering from MPs to SPs.Do not expect such type of sponsorship.

MarcoPolo86
07-19-17, 13:00
Hi guys,

I am not at Hyderabad at the moment. But one of my trusted SP's friend has started a new service there.

If any one want to try this out. PM me for contacts.

BabyKutu
07-19-17, 17:29
Yes, somehow missed to remember the name of this girl as the deed was just OK.Chill bro. That name on the handle reminded me of the famous Mirror Wali. So was amazed you scored at that price. So it was more a surprise than a point out.

Stay Safe.

Jammie1
07-20-17, 06:37
Hi Guys,

This is a report I found on *************, and have seen some posts as well and I have had e-mail exchanges with this babe as well and she has indicatedd Rs 4000 for 2 hour session! I am tempted to try her out next month, by going to Vizag as she doesn't travel! If any of you have had any sexperience with her please share and give ideas.

Cheers -

PR

Following is the post I found corroborating her claims.
==================

Hyderabad/Vishakapatnam Escort Review Dated Added: Sat Jan 17 2004 Submitted by: nick5678

New

Hi guys. My review is about my experience with a beautiful call girl named Savitha in this sleepy but stunning coastal city of VISHAKAPATNAM. Basically this is a very sleepy town and there are very few adult recreations available.Hey bro,

Can you please share her contact as I will be in Vizag for a week.

CoolDude779
07-20-17, 13:20
Its been a long time since my last report.

In my last FR I had mentioned about FS in MP. I visited the same therapist again, this time the room had door. I took the morning booking so that she would be fresh. The moment we entered the room I grabbed her and started with DFK. Soon we both were in our birthday suite and I started with giving her DATY. After 5 minutes of DATY she came in to of me and started rubbing her pussy over my johhny. We were careful enough with not to proceed with BBFS. After 10 minutes of rubbing she came and from her voice and action, she wasn't faking it. What added to the excitement was the way she was speaking and taking my name. After she came, I put on the condom and entered her in mish. The entire session went for more than 40 minutes and in different positions (including in the shower as well). Her moans drove me crazy. After the marathon sex, I came on her stomach and pussy. During the entire session DFK, hugging was there.

Sex- 10/10.

GFE- 10/10.

Cost- 4 K.

WIR- Ya (one of the most satisfying sex I ever had).Please help me with the contact in Vizag.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

LaunchLive
07-20-17, 15:58
Hey folks,

Posting after a long time. So, finally, me going to China on a business trip via Thai airways round trip and I will stop at Bangkok for 2-3 days on return from China.

Any guys who have been to China / Bangkok, help me with good tips where to stay and what to do and the timings. Etc. Etc.

Will be great help. Waiting for replies here or PM.

Thanks in advance.

IWillHammer
07-20-17, 16:12
Can you please share the digits.I don't think we can post digits / web links here on this forum. I can give you a hint though. I found her on the I_S__S_ site.

Sreeni
07-20-17, 19:20
Hi guys,

I am not at Hyderabad at the moment. But one of my trusted SP's friend has started a new service there.

If any one want to try this out. PM me for contacts.Please PM the digits of SP Bro. I'll try over the weekend if location is nearby my place. Thanks.

BabyKutu
07-21-17, 03:38
Brethren,

2 Known SP's and 1 spa chain got hit yesterday. Ambience bit hot in Hyderabad for now. Ease off for the weekend. Most of the spa chains are hot.

Bareknuckled
07-21-17, 04:55
Oh dang! I just flew in and was starting to look around. Thanks for the heads up!

Brethren,

2 Known SP's and 1 spa chain got hit yesterday. Ambience bit hot in Hyderabad for now. Ease off for the weekend. Most of the spa chains are hot.

Doniv
07-21-17, 10:30
Hi,

I got across the below bird in hcty area anyone have experience with her. Quoting 4.5 k for single.

Dega123
07-21-17, 12:19
One of my regular SP shared these pics. I am not in Hyderabad to taste.

Someone2013
07-21-17, 14:44
One of my SP sent me the pic of this girl. Feedback appreciated.

VickyD
07-21-17, 18:40
Hi,

Trying to monger this weekend. Can you PM her contact?

BuddyHere
07-21-17, 19:28
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Hyderabad from out of country and will be in Hyderabad for couple of days. I'm totally new to this. A friend of mine suggested this forum and I've been lurking around for the past few days to get the vibe. I tried locanto and BP to find some contacts but heard mixed reviews about the contacts. I'm just looking for some reliable and safe fun with some attractive girls and not get scammed by weirdo providers. Any help with contacts would be highly appreciated. You guys rock and Keep up the good work.Checking my luck again!

Bareknuckled
07-22-17, 03:22
Hi all,

I've been messaging back and forth via WhatsApp with a contact I found online (phone number ends with. 264). Sent these pictures to me last night and is quoting 7 k for 1 hour. Any of you guys have any experience with this SP (or indie)? Do pics look familiar? Would appreciate any help. I will make sure to post a FR if I go ahead with her.

Frank Martin
07-22-17, 12:08
Pretty strange buddy, I feel she is worse than 500- you are saying she is worth of 20 K?

Not sure what to say.

She charges high 20 k for night but worth it.

Operates as Manya also.

I lost her number can you share it bro.

DesiPunter
07-22-17, 13:17
The famous Ms K pinged me and told me about a new girl Ms H who is visiting her home these days.

Looks hot and worth trying. Ms K says she is open to BBBJ too.

She is also despo for cash and asking for contacts. That means it's a buyer's market as far as she is concerned, so please negotiate (she quotes 4 k a shot) and don't lead to inflation.

Note: I may not share her contacts if I see you don't have any credible contributions in this forum.

BabyKutu
07-22-17, 13:20
One of my SP sent me the pic of this girl. Feedback appreciated.OK Fun. Nothing fancy. Moddy on BBJ but does that. DFK ok. Tends to have body odor. How much is the SP quoting. 3 - 4 K tops for a shot.

Before the act please ask her to take a bath. Rest ok nothing fancy stuff.

Sreeni
07-22-17, 14:26

Ping me only If you have place. As I said earlier she stays in Hostel at Madhapur.Hi bro,

Can you PM her digits and reference please, appreciate your help.

HeatItUphyd
07-22-17, 16:51
BabuKutu and Desi Punter. Please check your PM's. Thanks.

Delib
07-22-17, 19:10
Hi bro,

Can you PM her digits and reference please, appreciate your help.She is quoting 10 k. Is she really worth that much?

Had to cut the call as she wasn't ready for negotiations.

Bodhi Satva
07-22-17, 19:17
Thanks for the info. Spent some time this week in a few spas. Let us know when it eases off.

Brethren,

BabyKutu
07-22-17, 19:23
Thanks for the info. Spent some time this week in a few spas. Let us know when it eases off.Wait this out. Monday onwards should be fine.

BabyKutu
07-22-17, 19:24
BabuKutu and Desi Punter. Please check your PM's. Thanks.Responded bro. Check PM.

Sreeni
07-23-17, 02:44
She is quoting 10 k. Is she really worth that much?

Had to cut the call as she wasn't ready for negotiations.I agree mate, 10K is on higher side, just desperate to monger on the weekend as I got the place.

Sreeni
07-23-17, 02:55
She is quoting 10 k. Is she really worth that much?

Had to cut the call as she wasn't ready for negotiations.Also got some contacts in Delhi from some of this forum friends but wasn't able to try as Saturday was a busy day for me.

Just wanted to try this girl on Sunday when I reach Hyderabad if lucky is good.

SilverDew
07-23-17, 11:05
Dude. Looks to be good but 7 k is little high even for 2 shots, Keep negotiating and stay cautious. No advance please.

Have fun.

Hi all,

I will make sure to post a FR if I go ahead with her.

SilverDew
07-23-17, 11:08
Bro. Negotiate for max 5 k for 2 hrs.

Hi,

I got across the below bird in hcty area anyone have experience with her. Quoting 4.5 k for single..

Kartheek93
07-23-17, 12:21
Hello,

I think it's time to stay away from MPs and spas and if not possible take more care because things are not going well in Hyderabad and LE is all over the city.

Kartheek93
07-23-17, 12:45

Only drawback she doesn't have place and stays at hostel.Hi RedFox007,

Can I please have her contact details?

Thank you.

AlphaHere
07-23-17, 14:23
Done with them.

& shivani of famous madhapur nights.

BabyKutu
07-23-17, 16:01
Hi RedFox007,

Can I please have her contact details?

Thank you.Bro,

Please get a PM, numbers cannot be shared on open forum.

Sunny2345
07-23-17, 16:59
Can you share your FR about 5th girl in pic (rose)?

I am planning to taste this bird. And is her number ending - 933?

Done with them.

& shivani of famous madhapur nights.

ABS1199
07-24-17, 01:51
Hi bros,

I spend most of my weekends with either of my FOB girls. Booking star hotels can be very costly being a frequent visitor. So since last two months I have come down to budget hotels 1500 to 2000 range.

Last weekend when I visited one such hotel, the reception guy who knows me gave me a heads up on LE checking hotels for weekend stays and people's age around it. Since I am mid 30 and all of my FOB are 20-23 it can give doubt in LE mind. So he suggested me to cool off for few days and stay away from budget hotels.

So I am passing the same info to you all, LE are doing rounds in hotels which are not owned by influential people. Beware.

Cheers.

ABS.

Hello,

I think it's time to stay away from MPs and spas and if not possible take more care because things are not going well in Hyderabad and LE is all over the city.

HotPussyEater
07-24-17, 02:28
Can you share your FR about 5th girl in pic (rose)?

I am planning to taste this bird. And is her number ending - 933?Bro,

I had her recently in Delhi. She seldomly come to Hyderabad otherwise she is from Delhi only.

She is good in Bed but negatives are tummy and short height. She is cooperative and try to please you, but her body is not good.

Cheers.

DesiPunter
07-24-17, 03:24
Bro,

I had her recently in Delhi. She seldomly come to Hyderabad otherwise she is from Delhi only.

She is good in Bed but negatives are tummy and short height. She is cooperative and try to please you, but her body is not good.

Cheers.Yep Rose is short, plump with huge tits and fantastic soft skin and does one of the best rimming-BBBJ-CIM sessions I've ever experienced!

Till date during her annual visits to Hydbad, I've had proper "sex" only once with her but unloaded in her mouth multiple times. She too seems to prefer using her mouth rather than her pussy. She says she used to offer anal too but stopped lately. That's on my wish list because her plump ass looks too inviting.

Eagerly waiting for her next visit.

BraandPanty201
07-24-17, 07:22
There was this gal named Divya. She also goes by the name Ramya and Swetha. Was very active five years ago. Was very cooperative. At that time she was around 23 years old and has acted in few Telugu serials. She was charging around 5-10 k depending on how busy she was. I have been away from Hyderabad for a really long time and have lost her contact number. Would love to go on her one more time. If some one has her contact number do share.

Her height: 5'5.

Dusky skin tone.

NewtoHyd
07-24-17, 17:21
I have met a gal in spa on regular basis, now she is willing to meet me outside, problem is she doesn't have a place and nor I do have. I am not thinking OYO or hotels due to LE issues and ID related issues. What are the other options? Can someone suggest some alternatives? This is for 2-3 hours in day time. Thanks a lot in advance.

LoverG
07-24-17, 18:38
Was sore from workout and decided to get a massage and then thought why not make it a combo. .

Pinged a senior bro on this site and he recommended a few spa's. Had to be careful because I heard there is LE activity this weekend. Went to the spa chose a deep tissue massage. Counter charges were 2800 or so. Average desi girl was on the counter and then about 4-5 uncles car in. They seemed high. Got assigned a decent thai girl who could be in late thirties.

Changed to dispo and lied down on my front with hands on the sides. The therapist came and positioned herself in such a way that my hand was touching her pussy from outside. I didn't move and she didn't either. I wanted to get some massage first and didn't care to talk about extras. She asked me if I'd been to Bangkok and I said yes. I asked if she does soapy massage and she said there is no provision here. She came near my ear and whispered that extras are available. B2 b was quoted 7 k. I laughed it off and asked her to continue with the massage. Dispo went down because it is interfering with her massage.

Massage was mediocre and she started teasing my moving her fingers near my balls and Ass. She reduced the price to 6500. I said I never pay over 3 k for a b2 b and she is being utterly ridiculous. She said "thank you sir please keep your money " in that irritating Thai-English accent. I said never mind and continued just lying down.

She budged and said 2. 5 k for a HJ and no access. I said 2 k since you are acting so expensive. Wanted money first and she noticed more cash in my wallet. She asks sir you have money why don't yo get b2 b. I just smiled and said I am good. With 5 k I can bang a cute chick.

She got some lotion and started the HJ. She took my hand and put it on her boob from under the tee shirt. I wasn't expecting but wth. , I might as well. Shot the load on her shirt and hand and she went to get cleaned up. Got up, showered and got out.

Damages: 2800+2 k.

Therapist: 6/10.

Attitude: 5/10 (10/10 if you're willing to shell big bucks).

Massage: 5/10.

Wir: not with the same therapist.

On a different note, can someone suggest a place where I can get a good massage? Happy ending is a bonus. Can work without that as well.

--excuse typos- sent from mobile-.

NaiduHunterrr
07-24-17, 23:14
I have met a gal in spa on regular basis, now she is willing to meet me outside, problem is she doesn't have a place and nor I do have. I am not thinking OYO or hotels due to LE issues and ID related issues. What are the other options? Can someone suggest some alternatives? This is for 2-3 hours in day time. Thanks a lot in advance.Buddy,

Send me PM in second week of Aug. We will plan.

Regards,

NH.

NaiduHunterrr
07-24-17, 23:17
Was sore from workout and decided to get a massage and then thought why not make it a combo. .

Pinged a senior bro on this site and he recommended a few spa's. Had to be careful because I heard there is LE activity this weekend. Went to the spa chose a deep tissue massage. Counter charges were 2800 or so. Average desi girl was on the counter and then about 4-5 uncles car in. They seemed high. Got assigned a decent thai girl who could be in late thirties.

Changed to dispo and lied down on my front with hands on the sides. The therapist came and positioned herself in such a way that my hand was touching her pussy from outside. I didn't move and she didn't either. I wanted to get some massage first and didn't care to talk about extras. She asked me if I'd been to Bangkok and I said yes. I asked if she does soapy massage and she said there is no provision here. She came near my ear and whispered that extras are available. B2 b was quoted 7 k. I laughed it off and asked her to continue with the massage. Dispo went down because it is interfering with her massage.

Massage was mediocre and she started teasing my moving her fingers near my balls and Ass. She reduced the price to 6500. I said I never pay over 3 k for a b2 b and she is being utterly ridiculous. She said "thank you sir please keep your money " in that irritating Thai-English accent. I said never mind and continued just lying down.

She budged and said 2. 5 k for a HJ and no access. I said 2 k since you are acting so expensive. Wanted money first and she noticed more cash in my wallet. She asks sir you have money why don't yo get b2 b. I just smiled and said I am good. With 5 k I can bang a cute chick..I prefer going to professional spa like Jawed Habib or O2. You can even try Ella hotel. Only professional. But massage effect will be good compared to Thai who are just focused on money you shell.

Regards,

NH.

Vnash6969
07-25-17, 02:15
There was this gal named Divya. She also goes by the name Ramya and Swetha. Was very active five years ago. Was very cooperative. At that time she was around 23 years old and has acted in few Telugu serials. She was charging around 5-10 k depending on how busy she was. I have been away from Hyderabad for a really long time and have lost her contact number. Would love to go on her one more time. If some one has her contact number do share.

Her height: 5'5.

Dusky skin tone.Is this the girl with # ends with 725? If this is true, PM me. Thanks and Welcome to the forum!

BabyKutu
07-25-17, 03:04

Damages: 2800+2 k.

On a different note, can someone suggest a place where I can get a good massage? Happy ending is a bonus. Can work without that as well.Damn. That is expensive. Thai's are making a killing.

Try O2 in GVK. Ask for Mary or NIrva Spa in Ella hotels. These have good "non Extra" therapists. All NE no Thai's here.

BabyKutu
07-25-17, 03:10
Brethren,

More intense LE activity, this time the Tchowki / Sbad and Mpatnam Afro's are hit. Entire network got busted yesterday. So suggest bear caution on mongering. City is simmering with LE activity. Hold horses and be Safe.

SmartBoyMgg
07-25-17, 03:59
Try TD spa at Gachibowli. I was assigned a Thai.

She was very very good with massage. After 45 min she said happy ending with top access at 2500. The HJ was the best in my life. You can PM me for the name of the Thai.

Changed to dispo and lied down on my front with hands on the sides. The therapist came and positioned herself in such a way that my hand was touching her pussy from outside. I didn't move and she didn't either. I wanted to get some massage first and didn't care to talk about extras. She asked me if I'd been to Bangkok and I said yes. I asked if she does soapy massage and she said there is no provision here. She came near my ear and whispered that extras are available. B2 b was quoted 7 k. I laughed it off and asked her to continue with the massage. Dispo went down because it is interfering with her massage..

LoverG
07-25-17, 05:21
I know bruh, they are acting too pricey and throwing attitude everywhere a.

For 3 k in Pattaya they literally worship your dick and ride it as we want.

I got a super cute fwb in Pattaya who owns a beachfront condo. Sucks that I m flying back in a few days and can't make another trip there. Flights to bkk are cheap and for less than a lakh, a week of comfortable banging is ensured.

Can you recommend any GFE indies bro?

Damn. That is expensive. Thai's are making a killing.

Try O2 in GVK. Ask for Mary or NIrva Spa in Ella hotels. These have good "non Extra" therapists. All NE no Thai's here.

AkashHot
07-25-17, 05:22
Brethren,

More intense LE activity, this time the Tchowki / Sbad and Mpatnam Afro's are hit. Entire network got busted yesterday. So suggest bear caution on mongering. City is simmering with LE activity. Hold horses and be Safe.I have already stopped from lingering for a while for pricing part. But now looks like I have more better reason to stop for a while. Thanks for the caution. Stay safe.

LoverG
07-25-17, 05:22
Will check that out. Thanks bruh.

Try TD spa at Gachibowli. I was assigned a Thai.

She was very very good with massage. After 45 min she said happy ending with top access at 2500. The HJ was the best in my life. You can PM me for the name of the Thai.

Krav Maga
07-25-17, 06:01
So one of my first fucks from Bangalore is visiting Hyderabad. She is an independent, had her 2 years ago and you can see my report in Bangalore thread. Not spectacular face, but thin and short and had a decent GF experience back then. She asked if anyone else in Hyderabad would be interested in her, she doesn't have a place or any contacts here. I can take her 10 to 5 on one day and after that if anyone else is interested ping me here, I can share her contact. At the moment thinking of Thursday. Weekends don't work for me. Also thinking of 2nd week of August when folks at my home will go out of station.

PavanDude
07-25-17, 06:54
Got in touch with an indi, looking for a place for both of us. She is willing to present her ID during the check-in.

The options I have are.

1) OYO couple friendly rooms which allow local IDs -- would cost around 2 K.

2) RedFox Madhapur -- would cost around 3. 5 K.

3) The star hotels -- would cost over and above 5 K.

My choice is OYO, but I am a bit worried if the management try to tip off the LE and upon grilling what if the indi cracks. Can somebody throw some light on this?

How is Redfox? Do they allow couples with local IDs?

DO big hotels allow local ID check-ins?

Ssdel
07-25-17, 10:43
Thanks for the caution.

Hope LE activities will subside soon.

Till then hold your hoses brothers in the city.

Stay safe.

Ss.

Brethren,

More intense LE activity, this time the Tchowki / Sbad and Mpatnam Afro's are hit. Entire network got busted yesterday. So suggest bear caution on mongering. City is simmering with LE activity. Hold horses and be Safe.

Bareknuckled
07-25-17, 11:57
Contacted a few numbers off of Loc and they sent me the girls they were handling currently. Tried to do some digging here on the forums but didn't find any luck so decided to pull the plug on one of the SPs and see if what he was claiming to offer was real. I picked the girl in the pic below. Her name was Ms. S and she was from Mumbai. Quoted 10 k but agreed of 8 k. Even though it was higher than I had originally planned on spending, the girl seemed like a good deal for that rate. Seniors please let me know if this was a good decision for this girl just based on her pictures.

Anyways, got to the location and pinged the SP and got the hotel name and room number. As soon as I entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised to find the same girl in the pictures. The picture below is definitely enhanced a little bit, but she was still very pretty in reality with a good set of tatas peeking through her t-shirt. However, I left the session with mixed feelings and here is why.

This was my first experience on my trip to Hyderabad (haven't been back in 7 years) and Ms. S (although smiling all the time) started complaining about the clients she has seen in Hyderabad and how the conservativeness of this city had made her very worried about LE and stuff like that. For that kind of money, I was expecting to get GFE service but she was not open to kissing. Bear in mind that I am not a bad looking guy and she herself complimented me on my looks and how she was glad to see someone younger and closer to her age. Anyway, we both got out of her clothes and she started giving me a BBBJ while I was standing. It was nice, but it did feel mechanical at times. Her boobs were spectacular and her skin super smooth with long flowing hair. A pretty girl indeed, but I was really hoping for a girl that was more into the session / time spend with me. Rather, I ended up spending time with someone who looked pretty, had beautiful breasts (although enhanced), but was not into the session and appeared to be doing a "job" rather than giving a GFE experience. Sorry to sound like I am beating a dead horse, but that part really left me disappointed.

She then asked me to lay down on the bed and continued with the BBBJ. After a few minutes she put the condom on, and then mounted me CG. She initially started to get me off quick, but when she realized that she would not be successful and I am experienced enough to last a long time, she slowed down a bit and seemed to start enjoying herself also. I asked her for doggy but she said she didn't like it (another disappointment). She claimed that she was getting tired so we got into missionary position and I went at it for a good 10-15 minutes. She finally seemed to really start enjoying herself as she pulled me towards her and started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears with loud moans. We shifted some positions and I started banging her hard and I could feel her getting wet at this point. After another 10 minutes I busted and lay down next to her.

It is at this time when she finally opened up and started behaving like a long lost friend (more of a FWB kinda girl) and started talking about her personal life and and sharing her experience in her real job world (she is a part-time model and a dancer in movies I believe) and how she was really starting to get wet and she wished I had lasted a lot more time inside her. Had she expressed this beforehand, and seemed more into the session with me I could have easily be aroused and more into it myself. Alas, that is how the session ended. I showered quick, said our goodbyes and back home I headed.

Looks: 8/10.

Attitude: 2/10 initially, 7/10 towards the end.

BBBJ: 6/10.

Sex: 6/10.

Paid: 8 k for 1 hour.

Seniors and other members, please PM me for any other details and I will share. All I ask is that you share reputable contacts with me and I will share back.

BabyKutu
07-25-17, 15:52
Got in touch with an indi, looking for a place for both of us. She is willing to present her ID during the check-in.

The options I have are.

DO big hotels allow local ID check-ins?Most of them do aside from Dpalla. They are very strict on no local ID bookings. Check PM.

BabyKutu
07-25-17, 15:53
Thanks for the caution.

Hope LE activities will subside soon.

Till then hold your hoses brothers in the city.

Stay safe.

Ss.Bro,

Do you have any Intel on raids? Saw you mentioning hold hoses? Please enlighten.

ZoroTheMask
07-25-17, 16:44
On a different note, can someone suggest a place where I can get a good massage? Happy ending is a bonus. Can work without that as well.

--excuse typos- sent from mobile-.I would recommend Kairali. They do perfect Kerala oil massage. The therapists would be guys though if you are a guy.

BabyKutu
07-25-17, 17:52
I would recommend Kairali. They do perfect Kerala oil massage. The therapists would be guys though if you are a guy.Yeah. Very orthodox and very very deep rubbing strokes. Less of pressure point. All guys and no cross gender there. But traditional massage will be a good place. If you are used to Balinese or Deep tissue not the place. Else this is a good option.

Good call bro.

SagarLocker
07-25-17, 20:12
Contacted a few numbers off of Loc and they sent me the girls they were handling currently. Tried to do some digging here on the forums but didn't find any luck so decided to pull the plug on one of the SPs and see if what he was claiming to offer was real. I picked the girl in the pic below. Her name was Ms. S and she was from Mumbai. Quoted 10 k but agreed of 8 k. Even though it was higher than I had originally planned on spending, the girl seemed like a good deal for that rate. Seniors please let me know if this was a good decision for this girl just based on her pictures.

Anyways, got to the location and pinged the SP and got the hotel name and room number. As soon as I entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised to find the same girl in the pictures. The picture below is definitely enhanced a little bit, but she was still very pretty in reality with a good set of tatas peeking through her t-shirt. However, I left the session with mixed feelings and here is why.

This was my first experience on my trip to Hyderabad (haven't been back in 7 years) and Ms. S (although smiling all the time) started complaining about the clients she has seen in Hyderabad and how the conservativeness of this city had made her very worried about LE and stuff like that. For that kind of money, I was expecting to get GFE service but she was not open to kissing..Too high brother.

Someone2013
07-25-17, 20:45
Hi,

One of my SP sent me this lady's pic yesterday? Looking to bang. Anyone tried her?

Thanks.

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

ZoroTheMask
07-25-17, 23:23
Bro!

8 k for 1 hour? And that too for a SP Bombay chick? It should have been 8k per night. [Deleted by Admin]

Paid: 8 k for 1 hour.

Seniors and other members, please PM me for any other details and I will share. All I ask is that you share reputable contacts with me and I will share back.

NaiduHunterrr
07-25-17, 23:52
Bro,

Do you have any Intel on raids? Saw you mentioning hold hoses? Please enlighten.The LE activity had increased a lot in the last fortnight. The arrest of Afro chics is due to drug case where they arrested some dealers who are also pimps. This case led to arrest of some afro groups which operate around tchki and Bguda. Also heard about some sting operations by LE is two star hotels I know. Even hotel staff are monitoring the single guests, kind of moral policing. So it's good to stay safe for sometime. No one like the darker side of personality to be revealed.

The spa environment also turned a bit murky as the new regulations for spa setup is in draft mode and will hit hard on majority of the current spas once implemented.

Mongering would not be same like earlier as the risk of trap will increase. For the time being go only with most secured and known SPs that too at a decent and safe place only. It's not the time for adventures.

Regards,

NH.

Ssdel
07-26-17, 01:53
The LE hit was a bust related to narcotics.

That's why cautioned the brothers to hold their hoses for a bit till things settle down a bit.

No one would want to be caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's it.

Keep hunting.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Ss.

Bro,

Do you have any Intel on raids? Saw you mentioning hold hoses? Please enlighten.

NewtoHyd
07-26-17, 02:42
Brethren,

More intense LE activity, this time the Tchowki / Sbad and Mpatnam Afro's are hit. Entire network got busted yesterday. So suggest bear caution on mongering. City is simmering with LE activity. Hold horses and be Safe.Due to the current drug scandal going on LE is very active especially in areas where afros live. Better to stay away from shady places and high visible places on main roads.

Krav Maga
07-26-17, 08:52
So one of my first fucks from Bangalore is visiting Hyderabad. She is an independent, had her 2 years ago and you can see my report in Bangalore thread. Not spectacular face, but thin and short and had a decent GF experience back then. She asked if anyone else in Hyderabad would be interested in her, she doesn't have a place or any contacts here. I can take her 10 to 5 on one day and after that if anyone else is interested ping me here, I can share her contact. At the moment thinking of Thursday. Weekends don't work for me. Also thinking of 2nd week of August when folks at my home will go out of station.Replied to all the seniors who contacted me. I am really nervous about sharing with any Newbies or "Regular Members" considering the increased LE activity recently. And the second worry is that newbies most often tend to jack up prices out of desperation, so. Been there, done that! Adding pic here for those who requested.

BraandPanty201
07-26-17, 15:23
Is this the girl with # ends with 725? If this is true, PM me. Thanks and Welcome to the forum!Yes she is the one.

Kaarmic
07-26-17, 16:41
The LE activity had increased a lot in the last fortnight. The arrest of Afro chics is due to drug case where they arrested some dealers who are also pimps. This case led to arrest of some afro groups which operate around tchki and Bguda. Also heard about some sting operations by LE is two star hotels I know. Even hotel staff are monitoring the single guests, kind of moral policing. So it's good to stay safe for sometime. No one like the darker side of personality to be revealed.

The spa environment also turned a bit murky as the new regulations for spa setup is in draft mode and will hit hard on majority of the current spas once implemented.

Mongering would not be same like earlier as the risk of trap will increase. For the time being go only with most secured and known SPs that too at a decent and safe place only. It's not the time for adventures.

Regards,

NH.Sorry but I have something to say!

Spas:

There was only one Spa to be hit as far as I know, which was in Manikonda. May be the girls over there we're in touch with some of the drug mafia innocently! Don't know!

Now the spa business in Hyderabad especially one chain which is run by some very power people, so powerful that you cannot even imagine! Kind of link to the top most echelon of power in Telangana! Now I don't understand what rules are being drafted!

As far as arrest of SPs is concerned, it had to do with drugs!

Things are not bad in Hyderabad and will continue same as before. Relax!

We have Stayuncle and all major 4 and 5 star hotels allow you, if you and your partner has valid photo ID. No problem!

Enjoy fellow mongerers, things are pretty green in Hyderabad, if not as green as Delhi!

Happy and safe mongering!

AkashHot
07-26-17, 17:01

The options I have are.

1) OYO couple friendly rooms which allow local IDs -- would cost around 2 K.

2) RedFox Madhapur -- would cost around 3. 5 K.

3) The star hotels -- would cost over and above 5 K.

My choice is OYO, but I am a bit worried if the management try to tip off the LE and upon grilling what if the indi cracks. Can somebody throw some light on this?

How is Redfox? Do they allow couples with local IDs?

DO big hotels allow local ID check-ins?Suggest to stay away from OYO. Very high risk for LE hit. Rather book two room in your name and another one on the girl's name. Expensive but safe.

DesiPunter
07-26-17, 17:01
Bro Krav Maga,

Please clear your inbox. I am unable to send you the info you wanted.

IWillHammer
07-26-17, 17:03
Please share your review of this chick.

BabyKutu
07-26-17, 17:09
The LE hit was a bust related to narcotics.

That's why cautioned the brothers to hold their hoses for a bit till things settle down a bit.

No one would want to be caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's it.

Keep hunting.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Ss.LE crackdown on flesh trade has nothing to do with Drug Bust. These are 2 completely different departments within LE. Crime Branch and Narcotics Bureau has nothing to do with CCS which is central crime station. Spas got hit due to commission time. Specific spa chain got hit and nothing else got touched. This is the half yearly theatrics which don't go past 2 / 3 days.

Some more knowledge on LE territories for more clarity to newbies and troubled souls. SPA's come under local P.S. Limits and not controlled by any other police team. They come under shops and establishment acts meaning Labour commissioner has more powers than LE. It is only for protection money these raids are acted upon. This is just theatrics and nothing else however I have posted in detail in my previous posts what needs to be done in case you end up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bro. Out of curiosity city do you reside at, seen multiple posting of yours in almost all city forums.

Stay safe.

BabyKutu
07-26-17, 17:13
The LE activity had increased a lot in the last fortnight. The arrest of Afro chics is due to drug case where they arrested some dealers who are also pimps. This case led to arrest of some afro groups which operate around tchki and Bguda.
Regards,

NH.Thanks bro. That was a question to SSDEL bro since he posts in multiple forums.

LE raids on Afros are not because of drug raids, it is due to most of them overstaying their visas. Almost all of them were on expired visas. This is a nationwide crackdown just not restricted to Hyderabad. This was initiated by the UGC as most as most of them come in on student exchange visas.

Malco1
07-26-17, 17:40
Replied to all the seniors who contacted me. I am really nervous about sharing with any Newbies or "Regular Members" considering the increased LE activity recently. And the second worry is that newbies most often tend to jack up prices out of desperation, so. Been there, done that! Adding pic here for those who requested.LOL bro, as expected your PM is full. Give me a message once you clear it.

Krav Maga
07-26-17, 18:07
Bro Krav Maga,

Please clear your inbox. I am unable to send you the info you wanted.Thanks bro, cleared.

Krav Maga
07-26-17, 19:06
Please share your review of this chick.Are these taken from his web-page? I am interested too. Profile is mentioned as educated telugu and asking 13 k per night and 6.5 K for ST.

Vnash6969
07-26-17, 22:30
Yes she is the one.It was in late 2015 I had her. Typical housewife in Ameerpet (not the actress Divya Swapna in Oka Romantic Crime Katha) who is fair and cooperative. I had two pops and spent about 90 minutes for 5 K. GFE is lacking though, which I cherish. Typical stats are:

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Cleanliness:9/10.

Boobs: small.

Pussy: tight.

Overall: 7/10.

Post an FR when you connect with her.

SantoshFun
07-27-17, 03:30
Review on Dream and New (telugu names).

1) Dream. She is now married and operates from Rehmat nagar. 2. 5 k damages, good BJ, DFK and GFE. She is into early 30's. Pussy is ok-ok, very clean.

2) New. Thanks to Babykuttu. Kondapur location, 4 k damages, into early 20's, perky, good GFE. Very shy for DFK, tight hole.

Overall pleasurable Hyderabad experience. Thank you Babykuttu, owe you one bro.

Ssdel
07-27-17, 03:37
Appreciate your in depth knowledge.

I am based at Delhi but lead a nomadic life that's why you can find me posting in various city forums.

Cheers,

Ss.

LE crackdown on flesh trade has nothing to do with Drug Bust. These are 2 completely different departments within LE. Crime Branch and Narcotics Bureau has nothing to do with CCS which is central crime station. Spas got hit due to commission time. Specific spa chain got hit and nothing else got touched. This is the half yearly theatrics which don't go past 2 / 3 days.

Some more knowledge on LE territories for more clarity to newbies and troubled souls. SPA's come under local P.S. Limits and not controlled by any other police team. They come under shops and establishment acts meaning Labour commissioner has more powers than LE. It is only for protection money these raids are acted upon. This is just theatrics and nothing else however I have posted in detail in my previous posts what needs to be done in case you end up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bro. Out of curiosity city do you reside at, seen multiple posting of yours in almost all city forums.

Stay safe.

Spinner69
07-27-17, 06:55
She was with SP Nani last month.

Speaks only Hindi.

Took her for 2 pops.

Banged her in missionary, WOT, doggy, sideways.

Good cooperation but no to BBJ.

Try to book her on morning times.

Pic was with makeup.

Looks: 6.

Body: 7.

Boobs: 7.

Overall: 7.

Hi,

One of my SP sent me this lady's pic yesterday? Looking to bang. Anyone tried her?

Thanks.

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

RrVee123
07-27-17, 11:24
Guys,

I am active member but didn't take subscription due to personal reasons. I still have pending reviews of spas as my mongering is limited to this till now. And specially thanks people for encouraging here.

Now I want to taste the actual mongering and need of subscription. I have only 2 free days left as family is out. If any senior member can sponsor now that will be helpful. Please mind I can transfer amount in before if needed. And please don't think me as newbie. I understand and know what Info to reveal while mongering and never mention about this site, like some people does.

Babykutu sir, I am big fan of yours and your posts. Please guide me in this. Thanks and stay safe.

NaveenMec321
07-27-17, 12:37
Hi,

I got across the below bird in hcty area anyone have experience with her. Quoting 4.5 k for single.Bro,

Can you please give that girl number?

BabyKutu
07-27-17, 16:24
Guys,

I am active member but didn't take subscription due to personal reasons. I still have pending reviews of spas as my mongering is limited to this till now. And specially thanks people for encouraging here.

Now I want to taste the actual mongering and need of subscription. I have only 2 free days left as family is out. If any senior member can sponsor now that will be helpful. Please mind I can transfer amount in before if needed. And please don't think me as newbie. I understand and know what Info to reveal while mongering and never mention about this site, like some people does.

Babykutu sir, I am big fan of yours and your posts. Please guide me in this. Thanks and stay safe.Bro,

Use Entropay, it is just a Visa virtual payment. It is safer than transfer money to unknown people on the forum. Check out Entropay. It works 10/10. All the best.

IWillHammer
07-27-17, 16:29
Are these taken from his web-page? I am interested too. Profile is mentioned as educated telugu and asking 13 k per night and 6.5 K for ST.Yes bro exactly. Is that a reliable site? Have you ever tried from that SP.

BabyKutu
07-27-17, 17:05
Bro,

Can you please give that girl number?Get a PM bro. Number sharing on open forum is not only risky but also not allowed. Stay Safe.

Nicks1985
07-27-17, 18:42
Went to MSG near Jubliee hills. Massage was ok. But oil stinks. Lady was in early 40. Didn't even asked for extra. She directly removed and gave a nice hand job. No price was discussed hence paid her 500 as tip.

Massage. 6/10.

Face 5/10.

Counter price. 2 k + .5 k tip. Total 2.5 k.

WIR. No.

Regards,

Nicks.

Maddy7209
07-27-17, 19:00
Bro,

I am interested. Please share the details.

Replied to all the seniors who contacted me. I am really nervous about sharing with any Newbies or "Regular Members" considering the increased LE activity recently. And the second worry is that newbies most often tend to jack up prices out of desperation, so. Been there, done that! Adding pic here for those who requested.

DoubleBingo
07-27-17, 20:01
Discovered this site by luck and since then hooked to this. This would be my first time mongering so want to start with this chic. Can you PM me her digits or her SP's.

DoubleBingo
07-27-17, 20:11
Can anyone help me with some trusted SP contacts for first time mongering.

Thanks in advance.

HydStar
07-28-17, 04:08
I have been a spa monger for some time. I find it easy (accessibility, privacy and cost) and haven't had a disappointing experience till now.

I believe they are good starting point for all new mongers.

Do these chics get screened (medical) before / after entering a spa franchise? Just curious as I was offered a BBJ recently (declined politely).

BlackTuna
07-28-17, 04:12
Bro,

Use Entropay, it is just a Visa virtual payment. It is safer than transfer money to unknown people on the forum. Check out Entropay. It works 10/10. All the best.Hey,

I just signed up for Entropay and tried top up my entropay card. My credit card got charged and funds are not shown on entropay account. Does it take sometime to show up? Thanks.

AkashHot
07-28-17, 05:20
I have been a spa monger for some time. I find it easy (accessibility, privacy and cost) and haven't had a disappointing experience till now.

Do these chics get screened (medical) before / after entering a spa franchise? Just curious as I was offered a BBJ recently (declined politely).All the Thais gets HIV checked. They can't get job in spa / MP if they are +. So, chill. I saw photocopy of the report from one of my regular Thai therapist.

Krav Maga
07-28-17, 07:05
Yes bro exactly. Is that a reliable site? Have you ever tried from that SP.Nope, didn't try. Called up that number, guy spoke in English, said he will send her over for 2 shots for 6 k + 500 transport. He wasn't willing to lower the price though. I keep visiting the site though now and then for any interesting profiles. There were a couple of good looking ones in the past, I couldn't manage the dates though and they were rotated quickly.

Krav Maga
07-28-17, 07:12
Replied to all the seniors who contacted me. I am really nervous about sharing with any Newbies or "Regular Members" considering the increased LE activity recently. And the second worry is that newbies most often tend to jack up prices out of desperation, so. Been there, done that! Adding pic here for those who requested.To give more details about this girl, her name is Swetha. Assamese I think. She doesn't look as good as the pic I shared, lot of pot holes on the face. Nowhere near the range of 10 k that she demands. I had her only once and it was just about decent GFE for me, no BBBJ, only CBJ. I didn't even ask her for positions other than mish (she was my 2nd). But she does treat us well, snuggles up and cuddles etc. Not a dead fish. Smokes a lot, almost to the point of irritation when I asked her to put it out. Thin and bony but perky breasts. Speaks only Hindi, doesn't have a place either in Bangalore or Hyderabad. She skipped her plans to come down to Hyderabad last week. Will try and meet her on my next visit to BLR or try and get her here in the 2nd week of August, whichever is earlier.

Bareknuckled
07-28-17, 11:57
Guys,

I've been inundated with contact requests for the girl in my FR. As of now I am only sharing the contact details with seniors who share a good, reliable contact in Hyderabad with me. No hard feelings. Hope you guys understand.

This was my first experience on my trip to Hyderabad (haven't been back in 7 years) and Ms. S (although smiling all the time) started complaining about the clients she has seen in Hyderabad and how the conservativeness of this city had made her very worried about LE and stuff like that. For that kind of money, I was expecting to get GFE service but she was not open to kissing. Bear in mind that I am not a bad looking guy and she herself complimented me on my looks and how she was glad to see someone younger and closer to her age. Anyway, we both got out of her clothes and she started giving me a BBBJ while I was standing. It was nice, but it did feel mechanical at times. Her boobs were spectacular and her skin super smooth with long flowing hair..

RahulRocks
07-28-17, 13:06
This one seems recently opened and run by lady named Ramya. She also provide Service. Charges we should bargain and can be down to 1200 counter charges. Girls are ok type but you get full service as well. This is above a cloth store Big be, Kondapur. If desperate then people can try this.

CoolGeezz1
07-28-17, 14:27
A very big thanks to HydMong for sharing Neha details. My Hyderabad trip was eventful. Had some trouble initially reachin out to her but was able to connect. Getting to the details of the FR, first day she arranged her friend sana.

Day 1 - sana (her friend).

MILF fair small bbs.

Average build with a little tummy.

Below avg BBBJ and got into the deed.

Boobs - 3/10 (I like them a little big).

Psy - 6/10 (not too tight).

GFE - 7/10 (not a time watcher and lets you take your time instead of rushing you).

Damage - 6 K + 1 K for the room.

About the place, its a 1 hall and 1 bedroom shop but decent enough. Can take a shower and then leave.

Day 2 - Neha.

Neha said she can do msg but not full service. I had this fetish for a lactating MILF so went ahead.

Not a looker but decent enough. Bit chubby with tummy and stretch marks. Avg msg, nothing great to write about, infact have had better in spa but she is friendly and willing to please. Attitude does make a difference and so no complaints there. I milked her as she milked me. Initially she was against it but later allowed it after some coaxing.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea but hey for those who are into lactating fetish, here is on option.

Also I don't expect her to entertain everyone's lactating fetish, respect her wishes too. She may or may not agree so be prepared for it. Think in a couple of months she may be able to provide full service too.

Build. Chubby.

Bbs. Large saggy with large dark brown areola and small nips.

GFE - 8/10.

BabyKutu
07-28-17, 15:31

Do these chics get screened (medical) before / after entering a spa franchise? Just curious as I was offered a BBJ recently (declined politely).All Thai's as a matter of principle do get screened. It is a mandatory requirement for Visa processing. However I would stay away from DATY's as most of the Thai's prefer Barebacks and this is very common with Expats visiting or staying in Pattaya or Ishan which is the main supplying location for these girls.

Malco1
07-28-17, 19:01
You are lucky Vicky. Price already crossed 10 k. For one of my close friend it self I could not able to bring it down. Thanks to ISG members including me.The girl is going great! Just talked to her again (because I couldn't find anyone else! And this time I sent a message from a new number. And she quoted 15 k for one hour!

15 minutes of bargaining and she did not budge below 10 k, that too without a place. I told her that's still too high, after which she said bye and went off.

Hyderabad guys, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

RahulRocks
07-29-17, 01:04
Today got call form this spa. Receptionist told me that the 6 charge more for local therapist as her service is different. During talk got hint for special service however counter charges are 2.5 which is higher side hence didn't opted. They have got Thai curry on menu now. As of now I am avoiding spa, as guided by friends in this forum. Once LE activities are calm then will try here.

BoozerDozer
07-29-17, 01:12
I am sure some of you have been there but wanted to share my first experience. This is a spa near Om hospital on road 12 Banjara Hills, next to the building which has Subway on First floor. The lady at the reception guided me to the Spa once I got there.

Once in the which is on second floor, was offered cold beverage and was explained the different services.

So chose tantra Massage which is 1.5 HR for 3.5 K (should have bargained here. But was definitely desperate because of the limited time I had).

The rooms were good. Air conditioned with attached Bath and individual rooms with closed doors. -- which is a big plus based on the reviews I have seen.

Then the girl comes in, she was Telugu and petite. Firm round ass and and decent sized boobs. And later in the discussion told me she is 20. I think she definitely around that age may be like 23 (but it is the same difference 20/23).

She did not give her true name originally but later opened up and talked about personal life and stuff. All the way I flirting with her. She was massaging while sitting on my back and I was asking her is she could do the same if I turned around. So with enough hints she quoted her prices for TL and HJ which is another 2 K. I tried to get her to give me full service but she would not budge. So took the BJ and sucked on her boobs while she was working on my Johnny.

Sorry about the long report for a short deed. But I think she has some real skills on the HJ, her had goes all the way to A-hole and then she does her trick.

WIR. Yes, but I will be negotiating hard this time.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

RahulRocks
07-29-17, 01:21
I have deleted all message hence not able to locate who shared pointer for this spa. Some senior member given me reference of Kerala massage centre run by some lady name I believe start with Neetu or sth. That time I could not locate spa. Can senior member please help me with some details and contact number of this lady / spa.