PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

BabyKutu
07-29-17, 02:01
The girl is going great! Just talked to her again (because I couldn't find anyone else! And this time I sent a message from a new number. And she quoted 15 k for one hour!

15 minutes of bargaining and she did not budge below 10 k, that too without a place. I told her that's still too high, after which she said bye and went off.

Hyderabad guys, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.Sad! We just made another Nisha. Only difference this time is this one is 5 K more pricier. Incessant sharing and demand supply issues.

WellWisher9784
07-29-17, 06:54
Guys and seniors,

How's the spa situation this weekend? Can we go and try out or still LE raids are taken up? Please help!

Stay safe!

Casanova9
07-29-17, 07:10
Baby Kuttu Bro,

Its great info. As usually you are great mentor of Hyderabad forum.

Recently M Spa and TDS spa were didn't provided any services and kept their therapists in their boarding flats only. This is due to LE issue, and it was resolved in 2 days. In these 2 days they said to all customers slots not available today, busy. I visited one of those on that specific day, and no one is there except a male receptionist with dull face. He said that slots not available and all are busy, but the scene is different at reception. After sometime I called them and they said that all therapists are busy till 8 pm. 2 days ago I have visited M spa again and chitchatted with a therapist about my previous exp, during massage. She revealed that it is a LE issue on 3-4 Spas on that 1-3 days.

I have one more question Bro, these reception guys noting all customers phone numbers and time slots in their booking / appointment / visitor books on date wise. Is it causes any LE problem in the future to all our bros. Of course it is difficult to deal with those many people and and law (sections) is also not very keen on this area. Please add your comments bro.

LE crackdown on flesh trade has nothing to do with Drug Bust. These are 2 completely different departments within LE. Crime Branch and Narcotics Bureau has nothing to do with CCS which is central crime station. Spas got hit due to commission time. Specific spa chain got hit and nothing else got touched. This is the half yearly theatrics which don't go past 2 / 3 days.

Some more knowledge on LE territories for more clarity to newbies and troubled souls. SPA's come under local P.S. Limits and not controlled by any other police team. They come under shops and establishment acts meaning Labour commissioner has more powers than LE. It is only for protection money these raids are acted upon. This is just theatrics and nothing else however I have posted in detail in my previous posts what needs to be done in case you end up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bro. Out of curiosity city do you reside at, seen multiple posting of yours in almost all city forums.

Stay safe.

Casanova9
07-29-17, 07:16
You are right bro. It is 3-4 places. Mpur, Gbli, Mkda, jbhls. It was almost 2-3 days story. But seems it is not about narcotic issue.

Sorry but I have something to say!

Spas:

There was only one Spa to be hit as far as I know, which was in Manikonda. May be the girls over there we're in touch with some of the drug mafia innocently! Don't know!

Now the spa business in Hyderabad especially one chain which is run by some very power people, so powerful that you cannot even imagine! Kind of link to the top most echelon of power in Telangana! Now I don't understand what rules are being drafted!

As far as arrest of SPs is concerned, it had to do with drugs!

Things are not bad in Hyderabad and will continue same as before. Relax!

We have Stayuncle and all major 4 and 5 star hotels allow you, if you and your partner has valid photo ID. No problem!

Enjoy fellow mongerers, things are pretty green in Hyderabad, if not as green as Delhi!

Happy and safe mongering!

Achilies
07-29-17, 08:45
I'm really wondering why you guys are paying 8 k for single shot! And 2 k at counters I never paid more than 900 rs at counter.

I still get satisfying results, it's all about how you manage girl inside a room and paying 2 k, 3 kat counters it's just foolishness!

Already Hyderabad is dry place for mongering you guys are making it harder to find a girl in budget! Recently I want to spa.

I paid 799 at counter and 1.5 k to the Telugu therapist for BJ and touchings full GFE experience for 1 HR! Paying 2 k, 3 k at counter.

Is just stupidity! It's just my opinion criticism to my comments invited!

Thank you happy and safe mongering!

Member #4483
07-29-17, 10:05
Last week I met good looking Muslim girl through well know SP.

Charges 8 k for 2 hrs.

I have received best service in my mongering carer. Great BBJ with tongue, DFK and hard fingering allowed and she has given good GFE and involved a lot. She is ready to any position except anal.

Boobs are good enough and little saggy. Pussy tight enough. Surprisingly she has habit of smoking between deeds.

Overall good experience with her.

Looks 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 10/10.

BBJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Overall- 8/10.

Damage 8 k fro 2 hrs.

May repeat for her and her friends.

Gautham123
07-29-17, 12:09
Hello all,

I have been a silent reader and follower of this forum past a year. I was a monger in Hyderabad long back but moved out of country and visited Hyderabad 2 years back.

I got few SP's on my last visit thru locanto and tried few. One was really good.

I came to Hyderabad on a visit 2 weeks back But due to bad luck lost all contacts and getting no response as they might have changed numbers and only one SP is in touch who provides little low class gals and not so great.

As I could not find any more luck just took the subscription so that you guys can help me in getting few contacts.

I would be really thankful and appreciate you all. And will definitely contribute in any way as I can.

Need help from senior members like BabyKutu Sir (I am a very big fan of your Sir). Etc.

Thanks.

Veejayk
07-29-17, 12:32
Sad! We just made another Nisha. Only difference this time is this one is 5 K more pricier. Incessant sharing and demand supply issues.Hi Bro,

Please clear inbox. Have some request.

TIA,

Vijay.

Ssdel
07-29-17, 12:43
That's why screening before sharing helps to keep prices under control.

Too hard to tighten the noose after overflowing demand.

Keep hunting,

Ss.

Sad! We just made another Nisha. Only difference this time is this one is 5 K more pricier. Incessant sharing and demand supply issues.

BabyKutu
07-29-17, 12:52
Hi Bro,

Please clear inbox. Have some request.

TIA,

Vijay.Done. Go for it.

PavanDude
07-29-17, 12:55
A sad day.

I was inquiring recently a lot about accommodation in the thread so that I can have some awesome time with an Indi. Due to personal life constraints I don't get much free time so was planning this for more than a week and finally the lady confirmed for the meet on Saturday. I checked a lot of options (Hotels, OYO, Aribnb) and finally reserved one couple friendly OYO on Friday. I was so sure of whole planning going good, I just payed the 2000/- for the room in the OYO app so that I can get a 10% cashback from one of the e-wallets. That was so dumb of me. So I woke up today only to find a MSG from the lady saying she can't meet as she is busy. Tried reaching out to her but she didn't pick the call. Cancelled the booking only to get nothing back. They charged 100% as the cancellation charges. I was pissed off, was trying figure out what pissed me off the most, the lady who cancelled the meetup or me trying to save 200- and doing the payment beforehand. So effectively lost Rs. 1800 trying to save Rs. 200.

Was frustrated but needed a fuck. Called the lady SP from Taranaka. She sent a few pics. Chose one. Went. Fucked the lady. Shelled the usual 6 K and came. Maybe will write a detailed FR later on.

Ssdel
07-29-17, 13:45
So did you end up hammering her in her hole or yet not?

Please share your review of this chick.

Decpticon
07-29-17, 14:59
Did anyone try this place?

Any feedback and suggestions.

Can PM me.

DoubleBingo
07-29-17, 15:52
Checked out this place and the lady at the counter is pretty straight forward, she asked as to what type of service is required at the counter and I opted for B2B. The girl got sent to me was not good and not clean at all. Started with B2B and she offered FS but I didn't want to do the deed as johnny was not interested. The girl was kind but I expected a bit more.

Girl was below avg.

Damage done: 3 k Counter + 200 tip.

Visit at your own will. But I don't recommend.

This one seems recently opened and run by lady named Ramya. She also provide Service. Charges we should bargain and can be down to 1200 counter charges. Girls are ok type but you get full service as well. This is above a cloth store Big be, Kondapur. If desperate then people can try this.

BabyKutu
07-29-17, 16:09
Baby Kuttu Bro,

I have one more question Bro, these reception guys noting all customers phone numbers and time slots in their booking / appointment / visitor books on date wise. Is it causes any LE problem in the future to all our bros. Of course it is difficult to deal with those many people and and law (sections) is also not very keen on this area. Please add your comments bro.By the description of TDS, I am assuming it is either TD Bhavan or K Hills one, SPA's are being cautious as most of the chains are either owned / co partnered. Politicians or / and Police. Some of the recent chains are owned by family of some cine artists. Generally most of the SPA's are lying low due to the increased screening by media on the entire drug bust. Most of the SPA's when they say they are all booked are either changing the girls or have been busted or have a tip that they are in line to be busted. 9 times out of 10 police tip them off before the bust to make extra real quick bucks.

Coming to your question. It is not a crime to be in a spa and cross gender massages have been made legal by our judicial system. CIRCA 2013/14 AK Khan got rapped by the courts on moral policing and non logical Tanashahi approach of not allowing cross gender. By law you can be charged if you are caught exchanging money or pimping else there is no case. LE make money on your fear of social stigma.

Even if numbers are caught / tipped or sold LE don't have a case on you. Safe to have a separate number not mixed / connected with your social number. Also we tend to reveal too many details inside the room. Please avoid. Don't use DP else your pic is out in the open. Also. If you befriend the manager of the spa, and tip him some booze rest assured your number is safe.

Long answer. Damn. Stay safe.

BabyKutu
07-29-17, 16:22
Guys and seniors,

How's the spa situation this weekend? Can we go and try out or still LE raids are taken up? Please help!

Stay safe!Avoid if you can. While most spas have signed up for protection. LE is on an overdrive.

NewtoHyd
07-29-17, 16:24
I have deleted all message hence not able to locate who shared pointer for this spa. Some senior member given me reference of Kerala massage centre run by some lady name I believe start with Neetu or sth. That time I could not locate spa. Can senior member please help me with some details and contact number of this lady / spa.Its the famous jh road 10 Kerala MP we discussed here many times. You can get the number from justdial. On first visit you may not even get a female. After 2-3 visits they will allot a female therapist, you can ask for your choice after another 1-2 visits. They will never show the therapist. However you can give some description and ask for a specific gal. Like I want white color lady etc.

This white color lady has good body but average in massage skills, after few visits she would open up and possibly meet you outside if you are nice. Promise her a drink, she will show interest.

Its a long drawn process to get the spa girls outside.

Member #4477
07-29-17, 21:42
Hey guys,

Off late busy with Office work with lot of travelling both Personal and Official and finally back to Hyderabad.

Tried Rani (madhapur) and Navya (Kondapur) this week:

Navya. Lean, Awesome Stiff Boobs, Tight Pussy, GFE, involves fully in the act.

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Damages- 4 k for 2 hrs.

Rani.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Attitude- 3/10 (Worst Attitude & Forces to finish the deed ASAP and doesn't allow even kissing as well).

Angles. Only Miss.

Pussy- 6/10 (having a baby of 9 months old).

Damages- 6 k for 2 hrs.

Attached the snaps of both!

BabyKutu
07-30-17, 03:34
Hey guys,

Attached the snaps of both!Navya.

Please don't incessantly share, sent you a PM on this. She has already hiked her price from 2.5 K to 4 K a pop.

Rani.

So she has not changed and all news about her is true. 6 K for a Pop. Damn she was 3 K in 2014.

Articles0803
07-30-17, 06:31
Guys,

I am from Hyderabad. I had enjoyed or tasted some sexy girls. I am looking for forward for many more. If any one interested, I request let us share the numbers. I will give you genuine numbers and I wish the same from you. Its only exchange of numbers. Its give and take. If any interested ping me [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

BlazingBoy
07-30-17, 11:03
Hi guys,

Visiting Hyderabad for a month and would like some help and suggestions. I'd like to try some Telugu girls with some good GFE and attitude. I did try some BP and loc, but didn't like any of them. And it'd be great if someone could provide me some indies, which is what I'd prefer.

Thanks.

Member #4477
07-30-17, 11:24
Flooded by Inbox with 35 messages asking to share Navya digits.

Don't want to make her another Nisha over night.

Please understand and as per seniors request ll not be sharing her digits.

Hey guys,

Off late busy with Office work with lot of travelling both Personal and Official and finally back to Hyderabad.

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Casanova9
07-30-17, 12:00
Thanks a lot bro, for detailed info.

By the description of TDS, I am assuming it is either TD Bhavan or K Hills one, SPA's are being cautious as most of the chains are either owned / co partnered. Politicians or / and Police. Some of the recent chains are owned by family of some cine artists. Generally most of the SPA's are lying low due to the increased screening by media on the entire drug bust. Most of the SPA's when they say they are all booked are either changing the girls or have been busted or have a tip that they are in line to be busted. 9 times out of 10 police tip them off before the bust to make extra real quick bucks.

Coming to your question. It is not a crime to be in a spa and cross gender massages have been made legal by our judicial system. CIRCA 2013/14 AK Khan got rapped by the courts on moral policing and non logical Tanashahi approach of not allowing cross gender. By law you can be charged if you are caught exchanging money or pimping else there is no case. LE make money on your fear of social stigma.

Even if numbers are caught / tipped or sold LE don't have a case on you. Safe to have a separate number not mixed / connected with your social number. Also we tend to reveal too many details inside the room. Please avoid. Don't use DP else your pic is out in the open. Also. If you befriend the manager of the spa, and tip him some booze rest assured your number is safe.

Long answer. Damn. Stay safe.

Incognito0592
07-30-17, 14:03
My first FR.

Being a frequent customer to this spa got assigned to a new thai therapist there, MsT for 90 minutes.

Changed to disposals and the normal massage started on back for 15 min then started giving hints asked for menu, she said 5000 for FS. I said I always pay 2500 here and am regular here. Agreed FR 3000 and started the deed with CBJ as I carried one. Gave good DFK and entered miss, doggy and wot, finished in miss. Slept aside and had some talk, she was a mother of one and agreed to meet outside. Took number and went to shower. She was very cooperative and was GFE. Gave a soapy handjob in shower. Paid and left the place. Attaching her pic.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 9/10.

Damages- 1300 +3000.

HydNoStrings
07-30-17, 14:06
This is my first report on this site. I am away from mongering from past 4 years. I just want to start it again. I hope I can get some good leads.

I had first experience of spa in Hyderabad last week location is near dsnr and I was assigned Thai therapist. Got voucher from nearbuy for 1200. This is an new spa in this locality I didn't expect any extras, just massage is good for me. I was assigned Thai therapist. Opted for 1 hour package. Asked me to change into disposables and we kept talking about Bangkok trip and how good are B2B massage and nuru massage. She asked me if I need extras, I said Yes. Asked me 1.5 k for this. She gave me good HJ and top level access. I sucked her boobs, where are small.

Damages: 1200 (nearbuy) + 1500 (Extras) : 2700.

Incognito0592
07-30-17, 14:07
Hey guys,

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10.Bro,

Can you share Navya's digits.

AdityAv1975
07-30-17, 14:10
Hi,

I got across the below bird in hcty area anyone have experience with her. Quoting 4.5 k for single.Can you share her name contact number and can I give your reference.

FierceMonger
07-30-17, 14:58
Visited TDS JH for first time. Didn't know it was this f*ing costly (counter charges-3. 8 k 90 min). The mention of local masseuse by a mate in a recent post Madeleine me salivate and I bit the bullet. Was assigned, Asia (twist it for real name). Bargain started from 7 k for B2 B. Ridiculous. She didn't budge below 3 k. Finally agreed for 3 k but all my mood evaporated with the bargaining. Can mates enlighten if this is a one-off case? If this is what the rates are, I am not going to this place ever again.

They have a life time validity package of 20 k for 13 hrs which is decent but the demand for extras is too much.

BabyKutu
07-30-17, 15:11
Visited If this is what the rates are, I am not going to this place ever again.

They have a life time validity package of 20 k for 13 hrs which is decent but the demand for extras is too much.No mate unfortunately those are standard prices across Thai spas and incessant sharing of one contact has inflated the prices. Membership is what they aggressively sell. I fell you will be stuck to one spa however this is just my view that once you establish familiarity the reception staff know what you want and will assign accordingly. You will just then have to pay for extras. However overall all SPA's are in the same range.

PrithviReddy
07-30-17, 16:09
I'm glad you had a great experience with Navya. Mine was fairly boring. First of, she was in pajamas that looked like she was wearing them for two or three days. The apartment was all messy even though the bedroom was okay. Then she told me a sob story of her mother's health and why she is doing this. While doing the CBJ, she was making faces and said no DFK. Yes, her boobs were small and perky, and pussy tight but the overall experience was below par.

A couple of seniors who tried her had similar experience so I'm not very worried that she will become another Nisha. Very remote chance. And good for you that you got a good experience. If you read her FRs, yours probably is the most satisfied one which makes you an exception (or someone with low threshold.

Please understand and as per seniors request ll not be sharing her digits.

Member #4477
07-30-17, 17:42
Yes bro,

She insisted me to visit her place but I ignored and asked to come to my place.

Asked her to take a shower and had some food asking about her and education to make her feel comfortable. Not got into act immediately and made sure her that she is safe and comfortable.

Then slowly started the act. Yes, I got a good experience from her.

Always ignore visiting her place where she keep attending the calls and will not get into act. Take her to your place if you have.

I'm glad you had a great experience with Navya. Mine was fairly boring. First of, she was in pajamas that looked like she was wearing them for two or three days. The apartment was all messy even though the bedroom was okay. Then she told me a sob story of her mother's health and why she is doing this. While doing the CBJ, she was making faces and said no DFK. Yes, her boobs were small and perky, and pussy tight but the overall experience was below par.

A couple of seniors who tried her had similar experience so I'm not very worried that she will become another Nisha. Very remote chance. And good for you that you got a good experience. If you read her FRs, yours probably is the most satisfied one which makes you an exception (or someone with low threshold.

AkashHot
07-30-17, 17:45

A couple of seniors who tried her had similar experience so I'm not very worried that she will become another Nisha. Very remote chance. And good for you that you got a good experience. If you read her FRs, yours probably is the most satisfied one which makes you an exception (or someone with low threshold.I agree with you brother. I had similar experience with her. But I guess it's a hit or miss. If someone gets lucky he might get great service.

Member #4553
07-30-17, 18:22
New to this forum. I need some contacts in Kondapur preferably near Shilpa park who has her own room. Anyone please help me.

HarryMan1
07-30-17, 18:26
Got the attached pic from an old SP contact. This SP at one point (a few years ago) used to have descent birds, but over past few years the quality has really gone down. Given the bad experiences I was not using the SP's services for past few years. Anyways decided to try this one out. Called SP and got the location. A small hotel / inn / guesthouse (dunno what to call it, does not show on google) in Kukply. Reached there, the watchman took me to the room. OK room with A / C. The girl as expected was darker and not as attractive as the pic, but was prepared for the same (all the pics nowadays are marked up). Actually it was better than what I expected. She is young, good perky boobs, descent skin. Overall a good proportionate figure. Though a bit too muscular for my taste (again each one to his own). As I expected from this SP's girls, not quite cooperative. No DFK, a bit of BBBJ after quite a bit of persuasion, but allowed DATY (clean down there) and different positions mish, cowgirl and doggy. Overall experience.

GFE- no (my definition of GFE is old school. GFE= BBJ+DFK).

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

Will repeat- No.

Member #4553
07-30-17, 18:29
I am new to forum. Can someone share any contact in Kondapur. I need contact which has her own place.

OrganicBlaze
07-31-17, 06:30
Got these pics from a new SP for 4 k. Will try to get it down to 3 k. Any feedback?

ZoroTheMask
07-31-17, 10:12

A couple of seniors who tried her had similar experience so I'm not very worried that she will become another Nisha. Very remote chance. And good for you that you got a good experience. If you read her FRs, yours probably is the most satisfied one which makes you an exception (or someone with low threshold.I am with you on this bro. Totally YMMV. My experience was decent. And yes, she was also wearing those bad pajamas at my place and was totally tired when she arrived. Sort of a bummer for me. I felt she was a non-pro so am not sure whether we can apply to her the same standards that we do to girls from SPs. Precisely, because of this non-pro aspect, we should heed to the seniors and not share her number.

WorkingOut
07-31-17, 11:11
Hello all,

I have been reading posts for a while but decided to take paid membership today.

Will be in Hyderabad till next week. Not sure of LE situation but was hoping to get contacts for girls who can accommodate.

Please help.

Hey guys,

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Damages- 4 k for 2 hrs.

Rani.

JacobCock7
07-31-17, 12:30
Visiting Hyderabad. Hitech city.

Can anyone share contacts and pics of decent indi, budget 3-5 K. I already sent PM to couple of bros. Yet to get response.

Can return favor for Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe!

Member #4553
07-31-17, 14:11
Please share some contacts of Kondapur.

AyushJain96
07-31-17, 16:30
Got these pics from a new SP for 4 k. Will try to get it down to 3 k. Any feedback?I got same pic too and he was hard to negotiate. Asking me 3500 per shot. If anyone try her, please review.

KoolAmit
07-31-17, 16:40
Hi bro,

I too tried Rani and same experience.

She was kind of fast to complete. I too didn't have that great experience.

Looking to taste Navya. Kindly please MSG her details.

Hey guys,

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.

AyushJain96
07-31-17, 16:46
Thanks to Monger Club who graciously gave me the contact of Anjali from Madhapur hostel.

She does only outcall and wanted me to pass on her numbers to friends and people interested, also let me take some snaps for sharing so here goes.

Body 5/10. Big tummy, medium small boobs with perky nipples. Huge ass and a tight pussy.

She's probably about 40-45 ish.

Spoke over the phone where she asked for 3 K, didn't bargain cause I was in a bit of a hurry, but I guess could have easily brought it a bit lower if I really wanted to.

Anyway said she'll give discount next time.

Asks for money up front which was fine by me.

I did 2 shots for about 3 hours. In between we were watching porn and having beer.

Blowjob was not the best, 3/10..I contacted this last Sunday. She picked the call and started scolding but when I said I want to meet her then she started talking normally. The conversation went for 30 minutes as if she is my girlfriend. She fixed to meet in evening but when I reached there she started to questioning in anger where you get the number and mentioned her BF Prashant is spreading her number to all. She threatened me to call police but I left the place.

Something is wrong with this contact. Please don't contact her.

Kaarmic
07-31-17, 17:15
My first FR.

Being a frequent customer to this spa got assigned to a new thai therapist there, MsT for 90 minutes.

Changed to disposals and the normal massage started on back for 15 min then started giving hints asked for menu, she said 5000 for FS. I said I always pay 2500 here and am regular here. Agreed FR 3000 and started the deed with CBJ as I carried one. Gave good DFK and entered miss, doggy and wot, finished in miss. Slept aside and had some talk, she was a mother of one and agreed to meet outside. Took number and went to shower. She was very cooperative and was GFE. Gave a soapy handjob in shower. Paid and left the place. Attaching her pic.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 9/10.

Damages- 1300 +3000.Her name is Thang! That's her WhatsApp profile pic. Good you cropped her baby out.

Kaarmic
07-31-17, 17:22

Please understand and as per seniors request ll not be sharing her digits.Bhai,

everyone is senior here! I'm interested in Rani. Number de sakte ho to PM kardo. Otherwise okay.

HydMav
07-31-17, 20:05
New to mongering. Can someone please suggest a safe / good spa and the best timings / days to visit.

Please help.

RockNShake1
08-01-17, 08:37
Can I have number, interested with both.

Hey guys,

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

RockNShake1
08-01-17, 08:38
Can any one share SP contacts are bird contacts.

RockNShake1
08-01-17, 09:04
She looks great, can I have her C number.

I found this indi collage girl near Kpate, she says 3 k for ST he own place.

The problem is she's doesn't want to send me pics with here face, Has anyone tried her let me know.

And seniors how much do you guys think she's worth?

I really think 3 k is a lot.

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.

Insegu
08-01-17, 10:11
New to mongering. Can someone please suggest a safe / good spa and the best timings / days to visit.

Please help.Get a PM so one of us can help.

ReenaSh
08-01-17, 10:12
I returned from US after a two week visit. I first time went to StripClub there and that woke up sex animal in me. I wanted to have some action very badly. On returning to Hyderabad I asked my friend to help me out. He is a regular user of ISG and gave contact of few girls. Out of which only Seema answered. I tried using multi currency card for paid subscription but didn't work.

I took a night session with her for 9 k and it was totally worth it. Here is how it went.

I booked a nice hotel as I wanted it to be special plus also had little money left from US trip. She came to hotel at 8. She is typical NE girl, nice fashion sense and those glasses which she wears made me excited.

Went to room, started talking while drinking vodka, she is lovely and is totally GFE. After 40 min I gave her chocolate I bought and to my surprise she put half piece in her mouth and wanted me to bite other half. Since this was my first time only I took the bite and she laughed hard and said that you were supposed to kiss while doing that. I asked her to do it again and this time I kissed her and slowly that kissed became a DFK and was amazing.

After that I couldn't control anymore and took her to bed, she changed into sexy lingerie and became even more hot. I requested her to give BJ with glasses on and she giggled as she already knew about this fantasy of guys. Gave a descent CBJ. After that the deed started. I bought Adam and eve long lasting spray from US and used it. Started with missionary but couldn't go long as I was full of excitement.

Then we laid naked on bed for few minutes and she put some music on her phone and asked to dance along with her. I am a terrible dancer but I used this opportunity to use her twerking to please my Johnny and in few minutes I was ready again. This time I took her to shower, and did there. Again came in early.

Then we ordered food and had more drinks. After food and drinks I wanted one more round and she just laughed and agreed. This time I had her on table and against wall, on sofa and on floor, in front of large mirror. In third round that spray worked and I finally was satisfied with all my fantasies. But even after third round, she wanted me to continue banging her, I guess that table and wall thing excited her. But I couldn't do it anymore. So I just kissed her and said to do in morning. In morning again I had no energy so just had complimentary breakfast and she left after that.

Overall, an amazing experience which I will never forget.

Face: 8.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 9.

GFE: 10.

Damage: 8 k + Hotel charges.

Chahyd
08-01-17, 11:53
Her name is Thang! That's her WhatsApp profile pic. Good you cropped her baby out.You forgot to mention her last name and her digits on here.

Make it easy for the LE to find her if they want to get in touch.

Kaarmic
08-01-17, 12:55
You forgot to mention her last name and her digits on here.

Make it easy for the LE to find her if they want to get in touch.Bhai I didn't post the pic! And this is her working name. This is as per ISG posting standards.

Member #4553
08-01-17, 14:49
Can anyone recommend me good spa in Kondapur?

Ssdel
08-01-17, 14:54
Might as well should have also shared google coordinates to be more precise.

LOL.

Be careful your deeds can be the cause of harm to others.

Stay safe.

Ss.

You forgot to mention her last name and her digits on here.

Make it easy for the LE to find her if they want to get in touch.

Ssdel
08-01-17, 14:56
3 k wouldn't be bad for a trial.

Taste & share the flavour.

Cheers,

Ss.

Got these pics from a new SP for 4 k. Will try to get it down to 3 k. Any feedback?

Ssdel
08-01-17, 15:05
How much did you end up burning for your excursion?

Got the attached pic from an old SP contact. This SP at one point (a few years ago) used to have descent birds, but over past few years the quality has really gone down. Given the bad experiences I was not using the SP's services for past few years. Anyways decided to try this one out. Called SP and got the location. A small hotel / inn / guesthouse (dunno what to call it, does not show on google) in Kukply. Reached there, the watchman took me to the room. OK room with A / C. The girl as expected was darker and not as attractive as the pic, but was prepared for the same (all the pics nowadays are marked up). Actually it was better than what I expected. She is young, good perky boobs, descent skin. Overall a good proportionate figure. Though a bit too muscular for my taste (again each one to his own). As I expected from this SP's girls, not quite cooperative. No DFK, a bit of BBBJ after quite a bit of persuasion, but allowed DATY (clean down there) and different positions mish, cowgirl and doggy. Overall experience.

GFE- no (my definition of GFE is old school. GFE= BBJ+DFK).

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

Will repeat- No.

Ssdel
08-01-17, 15:07
Would you care to share her digits.

Only if she is available for nights with her own safe incall place.

TIA.

Ss.

My first FR.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 9/10.

Damages- 1300 +3000.

HarryMan1
08-01-17, 17:55
How much did you end up burning for your excursion?My bad. Should have mentioned .4 k.

PavanDude
08-01-17, 20:27
After my planned encounter got screwed up, I called up my regular SP and she shared a few pics. Selected one of them and reached the place by 12 noon. The lady (name Krithika) arrived late by almost an hour, she is a localite aged around 22-24. Looks wise she is a bit dark compared to the pic and she is around 5 ft2 in.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 awesome pair 34 see, with black pointy nipples.

Pussy 9/10.

GFE 5/10 isn't open for DFK and wasn't ready for CBJ too, but her moans weren't fake and the way she yelled Fuck me, was awesome.

Damages 6 K. This is pretty high, but the SP is reliable and the place is super safe.

RahulIsBack
08-01-17, 22:02
A very big thanks to HydMong for sharing Neha details. My Hyderabad trip was eventful. Had some trouble initially reachin out to her but was able to connect. Getting to the details of the FR, first day she arranged her friend sana.

Day 1 - sana (her friend).

MILF fair small bbs.

Average build with a little tummy.

Below avg BBBJ and got into the deed.

Boobs - 3/10 (I like them a little big).

Psy - 6/10 (not too tight).

GFE - 7/10 (not a time watcher and lets you take your time instead of rushing you).

Damage - 6 K + 1 K for the room.

About the place, its a 1 hall and 1 bedroom shop but decent enough. Can take a shower and then leave..I think this and is a burkha gal and SNA is her cousin: the Dude total time waste she is. 394 ending digits.

HydMav
08-02-17, 05:08
After my planned encounter got screwed up, I called up my regular SP and she shared a few pics. Selected one of them and reached the place by 12 noon. The lady (name Krithika) arrived late by almost an hour, she is a localite aged around 22-24. Looks wise she is a bit dark compared to the pic and she is around 5 ft2 in.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 awesome pair 34 see, with black pointy nipples.

Pussy 9/10.

GFE 5/10 isn't open for DFK and wasn't ready for CBJ too, but her moans weren't fake and the way she yelled Fuck me, was awesome.

Damages 6 K. This is pretty high, but the SP is reliable and the place is super safe.Could you help me with the SP s digits. New to city. Need some safe SPs.

Bareknuckled
08-02-17, 05:21
Saw her two days ago on Monday. What a complete waste of time! She is much bigger than the pics suggest, is totally inexperienced with what to do behind closed doors, would not kiss, closed her eyes and looked away when touching me, would not basically do anything!

I got frustrated and asked her to stop and I put on my shorts, sat beside her and asked her if she is alright and if there is anything wrong. She almost started crying at that point and shared her story as to why she got into this line of work very recently and the issues with her family. Believe me guys it was extremely sad and after hearing everything there was no way I could go ahead with the deed. I wished her good luck and asked her to rethink her decision to get into this line of work and left.

So guys. Save your money and look somewhere else. You'll even keep a clear conscience knowing you're not taking advantage of someone's misery. Just my 2 cents on this.

Veejayk
08-02-17, 05:25
Hi folks, I am getting much needed break for a week now. Want to go to one of the Thai mps. Are these safe from LE activities now. Please let me know.

TIA,

Vijay.

RamDud3
08-02-17, 06:53
Had a great experience last weekend a aunt with age 27 and earlier a girl with age 25 in 3 k per shot.

Can exchange. No PM facility so [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RockNShake1
08-02-17, 09:49
Seema contact number.

I returned from US after a two week visit. I first time went to StripClub there and that woke up sex animal in me. I wanted to have some action very badly. On returning to Hyderabad I asked my friend to help me out. He is a regular user of ISG and gave contact of few girls. Out of which only Seema answered. I tried using multi currency card for paid subscription but didn't work.

I took a night session with her for 9 k and it was totally worth it. Here is how it went.

I booked a nice hotel as I wanted it to be special plus also had little money left from US trip. She came to hotel at 8. She is typical NE girl, nice fashion sense and those glasses which she wears made me excited.

Went to room, started talking while drinking vodka, she is lovely and is totally GFE. After 40 min I gave her chocolate I bought and to my surprise she put half piece in her mouth and wanted me to bite other half. Since this was my first time only I took the bite and she laughed hard and said that you were supposed to kiss while doing that. I asked her to do it again and this time I kissed her and slowly that kissed became a DFK and was amazing.

After that I couldn't control anymore and took her to bed, she changed into sexy lingerie and became even more hot. I requested her to give BJ with glasses on and she giggled as she already knew about this fantasy of guys. Gave a descent CBJ. After that the deed started. I bought Adam and eve long lasting spray from US and used it. Started with missionary but couldn't go long as I was full of excitement..

PrinceHyd2014
08-02-17, 14:42

The problem is she's doesn't want to send me pics with here face, Has anyone tried her let me know.

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.Can I have her see number, please PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

BabyKutu
08-03-17, 04:24
Hi folks, I am getting much needed break for a week now. Want to go to one of the Thai mps. Are these safe from LE activities now. Please let me know.

TIA,

Vijay.Yes. All but AT chain. Rest all good. Stay safe.

IdleBrain1
08-03-17, 05:19
Bro,

Use Entropay, it is just a Visa virtual payment. It is safer than transfer money to unknown people on the forum. Check out Entropay. It works 10/10. All the best.Entropay worked for me.

Dabbang
08-03-17, 06:59
She is really good. I met her 3 times and never was disappointed.

After that I couldn't control anymore and took her to bed, she changed into sexy lingerie and became even more hot. I requested her to give BJ with glasses on and she giggled as she already knew about this fantasy of guys. Gave a descent CBJ. After that the deed started. I bought Adam and eve long lasting spray from US and used it. Started with missionary but couldn't go long as I was full of excitement..

Qswdefrg12
08-03-17, 09:01
Hello,

There was a Ms. A, a maharashtrian lady who used to work at L Spa Madhapur (not the flower spa). Any idea on her current whereabouts?

-Qs.

Sstoryteller
08-03-17, 09:30
Past few years I have been to few MP around GB'wli and JHill and had FS and BJ from NE and Thai's. But my preference is local or at least who is not from NE or Thai. Any tips would be highly appreciated. Yes I need good therapy (Ayurveda or aroma) with FS.

Member #4553
08-03-17, 13:35
Can anyone share good spa details in Kondapur.

Veejayk
08-03-17, 13:51

TIA,

Vijay.I had pm-ed folks for contacts and did not get any reply (Well I understand after what is happening here with the prices skyrocketing.) So called up some older contacts and few sps from Loc. Nothing worked. Finally out of desperation, called this spa. Receptionist said only Thais available. (Didn't knew that their local counterparts are now in demand in that place). Booked an spot and reached there on time. Was assigned a thai who is late 20's. After usual chat, she started flirting (looked fake but kind of liked it). After some time, out went the disposable wear and from then on it was full GFE. Offered B2 B at 5 k. Came down to 3 k. Slow and nice. Only issue was neither kiss nor BJ allowed. Otherwise it was a good HR. Will repeat her in this week again to see if I can get more. Repeat generally works for me.

IdleBrain1
08-03-17, 13:53
I had pm-ed folks for contacts and did not get any reply (Well I understand after what is happening here with the prices skyrocketing.) So called up some older contacts and few sps from Loc. Nothing worked. Finally out of desperation, called this spa. Receptionist said only Thais available. (Didn't knew that their local counterparts are now in demand in that place). Booked an spot and reached there on time. Was assigned a thai who is late 20's. After usual chat, she started flirting (looked fake but kind of liked it). After some time, out went the disposable wear and from then on it was full GFE. Offered B2 B at 5 k. Came down to 3 k. Slow and nice. Only issue was neither kiss nor BJ allowed. Otherwise it was a good HR. Will repeat her in this week again to see if I can get more. Repeat generally works for me.I wonder how you call it a GFE experience with out kissing allowed?

Nicks1985
08-03-17, 15:06
Hi friends,

Need some contacts for indi and reference.

Thanks in advance.

Nicks.

BabyKutu
08-03-17, 16:49
Brethren,

Some unfortunate incidents have unfolded over past few days due contact sharing. So I have decided not to share any contacts to newbies particularly not doing any RTTF and seeking contacts. Folks it is a good will and trust game, it is important when one shares a contact good will is kept intact of both sharer and sharee. Please don't ask for contact and ping my inbox as I will not respond. For all my friends and seniors who have known me and have my number please ping or send me a PM and happy to share and help as always.

Stay safe.

Veejayk
08-03-17, 16:51
I wonder how you call it a GFE experience with out kissing allowed?Ya bro, But the flirting and tease was something new for me. Never happened before, in any MP before. I will take that any day. .

BabyKutu
08-03-17, 16:58
Ya bro, But the flirting and tease was something new for me. Never happened before, in any MP before. I will take that any day..Trying to ping you. Please clear Inbox.

Shanky4913
08-03-17, 17:23
Ya bro, But the flirting and tease was something new for me. Never happened before, in any MP before. I will take that any day..Veejay,

Please delete some inbox messages.

Malco1
08-03-17, 17:46
I am done with the Spa's here. They are not up to my expectations. I had taken membership in one of the spa's recently and am left with around 7 more hours! I am pretty sure I won't be needing them, so I have decided to just give them away to a nice monger.

If you have a decent number of posts on the forum and are not a newbie, just hit me up and I will share the membership details. There's no catch! Am not expecting anything in return!

If you like me, recently moved from Delhi to Hyderabad, kindly ignore getting this from me and let someone else take it. This is mainly because if you have mongered well enough in Delhi, you will not like the MP scene here.

In fact, I just realized. I don't care. Even if you are a newbie with -1 reports feel free to ask for it.

Veejayk
08-03-17, 18:38
Trying to ping you. Please clear Inbox.Done Bro. Try sending now.

Nicks1985
08-03-17, 18:49
Brethren,

Some unfortunate incidents have unfolded over past few days due contact sharing. So I have decided not to share any contacts to newbies particularly not doing any RTTF and seeking contacts. Folks it is a good will and trust game, it is important when one shares a contact good will is kept intact of both sharer and sharee. Please don't ask for contact and ping my inbox as I will not respond. For all my friends and seniors who have known me and have my number please ping or send me a PM and happy to share and help as always.

Stay safe.Hey bro,

I understand your concern. But not all new member are silly. Stay safe.

Regards,

Nicks.

IdleBrain1
08-03-17, 18:52
Brethren,

Stay safe.I sent you a PM earlier today. Ignore it. Looks like someone's trying to keep all the birds to himself.

DesiPunter
08-03-17, 19:00
Brethren,

Stay safe.[Deleted by Admin]

Few ground rules:

Never tell the lady about FIHR.

Never share the contact number with the original reference. If you want to share, give your own reference. Else take permission from the guy who gave you the reference.

Never harass the girl, esp independents, calling them at odd hours.

Never post unmasked pictures of independents without their consent. Remember that most independents do this in secret and have their own families to answer to. Ask them if you can share their pix online. If they say no, respect it.

Don't treat the girls with disrespect or disdain. Be polite in your talk. Treat them well and see the service improve.

Don't click pictures of the girl or their premises without their permission.

DoubleBingo
08-03-17, 19:41
That's unfortunate bro, you guys are the reason we come and subscribe to these kind of forums and get some help. Its sad that some newbie broke your trust. I am 2 weeks old to this website and took up subscriptions only after reading all your posts. Eod your call. But appreciate your help bro.

Brethren,

Stay safe.

SameerHyd
08-03-17, 20:23

Went to room, started talking while drinking vodka, she is lovely and is totally GFE. After 40 min I gave her chocolate I bought and to my surprise she put half piece in her mouth and wanted me to bite other half. Since this was my first time only I took the bite and she laughed hard and said that you were supposed to kiss while doing that. I asked her to do it again and this time I kissed her and slowly that kissed became a DFK and was amazing..Bro,

how / where did you book a hotel? Don't they require ID's and they will not let unmarried couple? Can you give me tips on how you bypassed this? Are there hotels that allow?

SameerHyd
08-03-17, 21:22
Had a wonderful yesternight with Rose. Booked a couple friendly room on a famous online platform. Picked her up from her jubilee hills apartment. Bought a bottle of vodka on the way. Since it was a couple friendly hotel so no curious eyes..Can you suggest the couple where to find these couple friendly hotels in Hyderabad?

Insegu
08-04-17, 02:42
I sent you a PM earlier today. Ignore it. Looks like someone's trying to keep all the birds to himself.Don't be like that. Respect his opinion.

He's one of the helpful seniors, with a good history of helping even newbies.

It's just that someone screwed up his trust this time!

BabyKutu
08-04-17, 03:06
Bro,

how / where did you book a hotel? Don't they require ID's and they will not let unmarried couple? Can you give me tips on how you bypassed this? Are there hotels that allow?Get a PM bro. I can write this up for you and send however can't post the same in an open forum. Too risky. Happy to guide and help only on the topic.

BabyKutu
08-04-17, 03:30
Eod your call. But appreciate your help bro.Thanks Brah! Sent you a ping check.

SmootheRaj
08-04-17, 03:42
Very sad hear BK, and that too a guy like you and you have mean a man in all respects.

Guys please don't take for granted who help you and the gals you sleep with for fun by paying. Although it is for money that these gals do this they are also human. So respect.

And people like BK just do it for nothing but help so don't break trust of such guys.

Be safe and bang hard.

Brethren,

Stay safe.

Delib
08-04-17, 03:54
All,

Can someone PM me about Pragpur? Place on highway named on late PM. Heard lot about it so planning to try.

Mahesh3056
08-04-17, 06:17

Thank you.

Be curious be safe.I think I tried her she will share pic with face and she stays in a street near wine shop, if it's her then she is good looking Andhra girl, looks:8-9/10,but she barely allows to fondle her boobs, doesn't allow DFK, asks you to finish fast. So you take a call, you can try once I guess.

IdleBrain1
08-04-17, 06:24
Don't be like that. Respect his opinion.

He's one of the helpful seniors, with a good history of helping even newbies.

It's just that someone screwed up his trust this time!I apologized to him. Just that I m trying to sync up with this forum. I'm new here.

WorkingOut
08-04-17, 07:03
Really unfortunate, about your experience BabyKutu bro.

It is also placed the rest of us good newbies in an awkward position where it is very hard to get contacts.

That's unfortunate bro, you guys are the reason we come and subscribe to these kind of forums and get some help. Its sad that some newbie broke your trust. I am 2 weeks old to this website and took up subscriptions only after reading all your posts. Eod your call. But appreciate your help bro.

RahulRocks
08-04-17, 07:36
Guys,

Please be responsible and sensible in using reference and numbers. BK is such a great senior who help everyone without prejudice. Such incidents only force people to not help. Don't blame later that here we do not get help and reference. It is such incidents and act of yours is responsible.

BK guru,

I respect your decision, not to entertain all. What is point in helping when it backfire on us. However would like you to give some details what miscreat guy has done. So we all other also be careful in sharing any details.

Brethren,

Stay safe.

Achilies
08-04-17, 08:15
Went to S (aatma) T spa near HN Nagar!

Booked an appointment using famous "l"app.

Opted for Thai! The therapist name starts with "B".

She looks damn cute an has great figure! Here comes the extras.

HJ=1.5 k BJ =10 k B2B=5 k, asked for BJ initially but after listening to.

Prices went ahead with HJ! Everything was just normal use is talkative.

But you won't easily able to understand her English accent you have to deal with that.

But to be frank one of good looking girl I have ever seen in Hyderabad spas.

Desperate people can give it a shot!

Cost= 1200+ 1.5 inside.

Well in other spa I paid same amount for BJ!

Nicks1985
08-04-17, 08:56
Thank you Dabbang for sharing Seema contact. I haven't yet availed the service. Can someone share there experience with her.

Also would like feedback on Radhika.

Regards Nick's.

Play safe.

Thunder Bolt
08-04-17, 09:26
Hi brother's. I'm a relgular in Bangalore forum, but away from the mongering scene for quite sometime. So, no recent FR's. I plan to restart my mongering journey, but this will start from your city / city of Nawab's.

Will be in Hyderabad soon for a conference, and expecting to stay there for a day or 2. Requesting help from bothers in this form with contacts of indie's, sexy MILF's, college students, for a good time.

Also suggest girl friendly hotels in and around Banjara hills area. PM is active, and should be the best way to reach out. Help assured in Bangalore, whenever you guys are in this part of the world.

Nicks1985
08-04-17, 09:51
Hi brother's. I'm a relgular in Bangalore forum, but away from the mongering scene for quite sometime. So, no recent FR's. I plan to restart my mongering journey, but this will start from your city / city of Nawab's.

Will be in Hyderabad soon for a conference, and expecting to stay there for a day or 2. Requesting help from bothers in this form with contacts of indie's, sexy MILF's, college students, for a good time.

Also suggest girl friendly hotels in and around Banjara hills area. PM is active, and should be the best way to reach out. Help assured in Bangalore, whenever you guys are in this part of the world.Check PM bro.

Regards,

Nicks.

Riddik
08-04-17, 11:40
New to Hyderabad. Can someone suggest a good contact.

WhatDHell
08-04-17, 12:48
I am done with the Spa's here. They are not up to my expectations. I had taken membership in one of the spa's recently and am left with around 7 more hours! I am pretty sure I won't be needing them, so I have decided to just give them away to a nice monger.

If you have a decent number of posts on the forum and are not a newbie, just hit me up and I will share the membership details. There's no catch! Am not expecting anything in return!

If you like me, recently moved from Delhi to Hyderabad, kindly ignore getting this from me and let someone else take it. This is mainly because if you have mongered well enough in Delhi, you will not like the MP scene here.

In fact, I just realized. I don't care. Even if you are a newbie with -1 reports feel free to ask for it.Hahaha. I completely understand your pain mate. I spend considerable time in Hyderabad and compared to Delhi, the mongering scene is crap.

I stopped bothering after a while. Now I am calmer, when I get here I know I ain't getting any.

Rg766
08-04-17, 14:15
Hi,

Newbie here, have only one FR so far. But need a quick favor. I met this chick on a dating app and she's quoting 6 k / hour, open to all except anal. She says lives with her guy partner in whose house at G. Bowli the deed will be done. Attaching pic here. Can anyone confirm:

A. if she's genuine.

B. If she's good, and if someone has tried how safe s her place?

Thanks in advance guys! I have her whatsapp number, but haven't messaged her yet.

Thank.

Insegu
08-04-17, 16:15
Hahaha. I completely understand your pain mate. I spend considerable time in Hyderabad and compared to Delhi, the mongering scene is crap.

I stopped bothering after a while. Now I am calmer, when I get here I know I ain't getting any.Liked the last bit.

BabyKutu
08-04-17, 16:51
I apologized to him. Just that I m trying to sync up with this forum. I'm new here.No worries bro. All cool and chill. Take care and enjoy.

Kaarmic
08-04-17, 17:42

But you won't easily able to understand her English accent you have to deal with that.

Cost= 1200+ 1.5 inside.

Well in other spa I paid same amount for BJ!Her Name is Bowie or Bovie. She is about 23 to 25 years only. Yes she is sweet and pretty. One can definitely give her a try.

SameerHyd
08-04-17, 18:09
Get a PM bro. I can write this up for you and send however can't post the same in an open forum. Too risky. Happy to guide and help only on the topic.PM is now active, please send info.

IdleBrain1
08-04-17, 18:40
Mind telling me which dating app?

Hi,

Newbie here, have only one FR so far. But need a quick favor. I met this chick on a dating app and she's quoting 6 k / hour, open to all except anal. She says lives with her guy partner in whose house at G. Bowli the deed will be done. Attaching pic here. Can anyone confirm:

A. if she's genuine.

Thanks in advance guys! I have her whatsapp number, but haven't messaged her yet.

Thank.

PhilAndererer
08-04-17, 19:12

Cost= 1200+ 1.5 inside.

Well in other spa I paid same amount for BJ!Did you book this in a flash sale? I too thought of booking this one (ST) as it was 1 km from my office, but went ahead with AT as I was not aware of this (ST) spa. My experience was not that good. Planning to visit this soon.

DoubleBingo
08-04-17, 19:46
Was going through old posts within the forum and came across certain miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. And there were some good FRs posted on her and the birds she had on offer. I don't see her presence recently. Was wondering whatever happened to her. Seniors here have any idea? Just out of curiosity.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KoolAmit
08-04-17, 19:59
Hello friends,

I want to share my experience with Ammu. I got her number from our senior friends.

I went to her twice and was disappointed. She asked 3 K for 1 shot but the problem was she don't cooperate, she is very specific about time. She gives 10 min and to complete the job and finish. No kisses, no touching.

It was a bad experience there. I suggest my friends not to go to her. Waste of money.

And she is demanding as well.

RedCruise1985
08-05-17, 02:00
Hi fellow pooners,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a week and wanted to have good time with Indian SPs. I will be staying in five * hotel and should be able to host.

Do you have any contacts or recommendations for any SP with GFE.

Cheers.

Happy pooning.

Thunder Bolt
08-05-17, 02:55
Check PM bro.

Regards,

Nicks.Thanks, mate!

SameerHyd
08-05-17, 04:25
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest a safe hotel for unmarried couples?

Thanks BabyKutu for suggesting a hotel, but that is booked for the next several days.

TIA.

Nicks1985
08-05-17, 05:00
Can someone PM me any girls friendly hotel.

Regards,

Nicks.

Stay safe.

PhilAndererer
08-05-17, 06:08
Her Name is Bowie or Bovie. She is about 23 to 25 years only. Yes she is sweet and pretty. One can definitely give her a try.She previously worked in AT spa Gb. She was keen on giving extras and no proper massage. She has no restraints on providing extra services. Anyone looking only for extra services can prefer her.

Member #4553
08-05-17, 06:16
Can someone share spa in Kondapur and Navya's number.

Rimmer069
08-05-17, 07:02
Hi,

Does her digits end with *450. Will be in Hyderabad for work and want to taste her. Look for your pointers otherwise. TIA.

After that I couldn't control anymore and took her to bed, she changed into sexy lingerie and became even more hot. I requested her to give BJ with glasses on and she giggled as she already knew about this fantasy of guys. Gave a descent CBJ. After that the deed started. I bought Adam and eve long lasting spray from US and used it..

Malco1
08-05-17, 07:22
Her Name is Bowie or Bovie. She is about 23 to 25 years only. Yes she is sweet and pretty. One can definitely give her a try.I have some photos of her in case anyone is interested to see before going. Her teeth are crooked though.

Achilies
08-05-17, 09:04
Did you book this in a flash sale? I too thought of booking this one (ST) as it was 1 km from my office, but went ahead with AT as I was not aware of this (ST) spa. My experience was not that good. Planning to visit this soon.I suggest you too book an appointment in morning.

Otherwise you have to wait for longtime spa gets crowded.

At evenings!

About extras yes! You can get extras but you have to pay premium amount.

One thing I can assure you that girls are good looking.

And young means in mid 20's with nice curves.

Everything is up to you how you deal inside!

Yes! I just wanted to try so I got the deal in flash sale! Using "l"app you can.

Save good amount using cashback too!

One important note is that spa has no doors & only curtains!

Rg766
08-05-17, 10:09
Mind telling me which dating app?I met her on OKC.

Janam007
08-05-17, 14:42
Did you book this in a flash sale? I too thought of booking this one (ST) as it was 1 km from my office, but went ahead with AT as I was not aware of this (ST) spa. My experience was not that good. Planning to visit this soon.Visited ST Spa. Experience OK. Only extras quoting high. Starting from 2 k.

RedCruise1985
08-05-17, 16:37
Hi fellow hobbyists,

I am visiting Hyderabad 2nd week of August and would like to spend good time. Fellow hobbyists please PM me few reliable contacts of GFE SPs.

I will be in a five star hotel and can host.

Cheers,

RedCruise.

BabyKutu
08-05-17, 19:47
Hi,

Does her digits end with *450. Will be in Hyderabad for work and want to taste her. Look for your pointers otherwise. TIA.She shuttles between cities and not a resident of Hyderabad. She is overstated but agree good GFE but certainly not value for money as she is outcall only. So you will need to pad in hotel price plus her 8 K so her effective price for ST is 11 - 12 K depending on the hotel.

Kaarmic
08-05-17, 19:47
She previously worked in AT spa Gb. She was keen on giving extras and no proper massage. She has no restraints on providing extra services. Anyone looking only for extra services can prefer her.Bro! It's her first time in Hyderabad! And she worked in T Spa near P.S. Madhapur, before shifting to ST Spa Himayatnagar. So if you don't know don't assume and give false reports. She has never, I mean never worked in Gachibowli.

I found her massage to be good!

Just make sure you take a Morning appointment, preferably the first slot for any Therapist, as they have energy to provide good massage.

I think you got he wrong girl.

PhilAndererer
08-06-17, 05:05
Bro! It's her first time in Hyderabad! And she worked in T Spa near P.S. Madhapur, before shifting to ST Spa Himayatnagar. So if you don't know don't assume and give false reports. She has never, I mean never worked in Gachibowli.

I found her massage to be good!

Just make sure you take a Morning appointment, preferably the first slot for any Therapist, as they have energy to provide good massage.

I think you got he wrong girl.LOL. She told me that her name is Bovie and she is a Thai and I met her in AT GB. It's my experience, nothing personal. Glad that you are fond of her.

PhilAndererer
08-06-17, 05:15
Her teeth are crooked though.Exactly. I remember her.

WhatDHell
08-06-17, 07:48
I have some photos of her in case anyone is interested to see before going. Her teeth are crooked though.Yes please. I'd like to take a look. Also, if you could provide details like location, names, damage, etc. Over PM, that would be very useful.

I'm not from Hyderabad so deciphering hints gets a bit difficult.

Thank you.

PvtTomlins
08-06-17, 12:43
I was away for a while and this week I just looked up some random contacts and I am getting quotes for 8 K and 19 K for a short. What is happening?

One old SP who was unavailable for a few months has come back. Older members will recall this SP. Used to offer services near T'howki near the ORR flyover. She has 1 bird, average looking. I wasn't interested.

Nightlife and IS seems to be running along fine.

Let me dig up some more and I'll share if I find any good leads.

PvtTomlins
08-06-17, 13:27
Was going through old posts within the forum and came across certain miss And there were some good FRs posted on her and the birds she had on offer. I don't see her presence recently. Was wondering whatever happened to her. Seniors here have any idea? Just out of curiosity.Don't know, but she has been offline for a few months now. A long while ago, someone created a problem for her with her family. I do not know if that has happened again. I am guessing she just moved elsewhere and may resurface again.

BabyKutu
08-06-17, 16:25
I was away for a while and this week I just looked up some random contacts and I am getting quotes for 8 K and 19 K for a short. What is happening?

One old SP who was unavailable for a few months has come back. Older members will recall this SP. Used to offer services near T'howki near the ORR flyover. She has 1 bird, average looking. I wasn't interested.

Nightlife and IS seems to be running along fine.

Let me dig up some more and I'll share if I find any good leads.Over exploitation of natural resources leading to depletion causing price exaggeration coupled with indiscriminate sharing. LOL.

DoubleBingo
08-06-17, 17:46
Visited Famous KAN near vacs bakery late in the night at 8:00. Asked for a female service. Quoted 2.5 k asked if they can reduce he was OK for 2 k. Went ahead. Got a dusky looking girl she doesn't speak a word of english nor Hindi. Was expecting a tall white one as many seniors here mentioned. Started with the head massage and I should tell you this one knows how to give signals. Started running her fingers along bum crack and when turned over she spend most time near johnny. It was pleasing all the while. After 1/2 hours in the act. Asked if she provide any extras. She smiled and said only HJ for 500 asked if she can give BJ she politely declined and said only HJ for 500. Finally agreed for boobs touching and HJ. She gave an awesome one. I should insist that she know how to please johnny. Finished the act had shower and paid the girl and left.

Overall good experience. The girl was also good and had a smile on her face all the time. Which is a big turn on.

Message + HJ: 2 k + 500.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: Yes.

Regards,

DB.

Sstoryteller
08-06-17, 20:05
Past few years I have been to few MP around GB'wli and JHill and had FS and BJ from NE and Thai's. But my preference is local or at least who is not from NE or Thai. Any tips would be highly appreciated. Yes I need good therapy (Ayurveda or aroma) with FS.Dear Senior Members (BabyKutu and team),

Please provide some tips (references of MP's with local therapist).

ElanPrince
08-06-17, 20:51
Hello friends,

I am in Hyderabad for one more week and desperately seeking good contacts within 3 k. Will appreciate anyone share. Will surely return favours when you visit my city.

Regards.

PvtTomlins
08-06-17, 22:49
Over exploitation of natural resources leading to depletion causing price exaggeration coupled with indiscriminate sharing. LOL.BK: Looks that way. Indeed looks that way.

I don't mean to create controversy or start an argument, but there are some simple basics you follow to get your action.

1) Get a cheap spare phone and a SIM card that can't be traced to you. If you are not sure, then go to one of these small mobile stores, buy a few accessories that you may need, make small talk, find out if they can get you a SIM and most will, for an extra few hundred rupees. Wait! Don't run off to the mobile store near your home or office. Do it some where else.
2) Do your research. This is the hard part. Search on the common sources, Loc, BP, CL and so on and start digging. The ones who are genuine, usually don't care for a new person calling so much. They have a client base and they are doing fine on business. You have to work with them pleasantly to get what you want in birds or prices. The ones who are new or are fake, will try to please you and convince you. That usually is my cue. I stay away if they turn chatty. No scientific or proven reason, just a gut feeling. If I was a SP who is doing fine, I won't bother about trying to sign up a near person whose identity I might not know. I'll be careful. Goes both ways. You keep your identity safe and let them keep theirs safe.
3) Avoid direct transfers from your person accounts. Mainly because you can get cheated and secondly if you are ever caught, that is one piece of evidence you don't want. I deal in cash. I once went up to a location, right when LE hit and they actually stopped me. I said, I was looking for a rental house and was looking for the watchman, who someone said was upstairs. They asked me a few questions, but I stuck to my guns and after a nerve wracking few minutes they shoed me away.
4) Don't call Indies or SPs or the birds at weird times. I get it. You either worked late or partied late or simply woke up with a boner and need some action. But there is absolutely no excuse for waking someone up or harassing them. If that doesn't bother you, then here is the incentive, if they get pissed off, don't be surprised if they give you up to LE. Most of them have been caught at some time and they have a give and take relationship with the LE.

Oh and if you want good experiences, meet the birds in the morning or noon. The later you go, the more tired and unwilling to meet your fancy they are. Just picture it. Most birds do about 6 sessions a night. That is a lot. You want to be at the start of the line. And hence my reference above that you need patience and be calm. Don't go drunk at 11 pm and expect a tired girl to take her clothes off, do a dance and go down on you and then blow your mind. You want that, you plan that.

There is a reason many people on the forum won't immediately share. We don't know who we are. We build trust over a period of time. Most of us are in this for the fun. I personally can't take the whole commitment thing. I like my life the way it is. My work, my bike rides, my hobbies. I do this when I need to. Others will have similar reasons. When the urge strikes you, use your bigger head a bit. Calm down. Work your way, like most of us did. Build your network up and be safe. (Oh, and if you thinking wanking off when you can't find a bird is a slight on your machismo, well buddy, it isn't. It still is gratification).

MachoMan22
08-07-17, 02:49

In fact, I just realized. I don't care. Even if you are a newbie with -1 reports feel free to ask for it.I agree with you bro. While I love the forum here and seniors like BK guru have been very helpful, I have almost stopped mongering in Hyderabad. It is not value for money. Both Indie's and MPs are way over price. I travel to Delhi twice a month and that's when all my desires get fulfilled. Way better scene, great choices and much less expensive!

BabyKutu
08-07-17, 04:20
Visited Famous KAN near vacs bakery late in the night at 8:00.

DB.So. It is a very functional place and HJ is a given without the need to ask. The milky white female in question in fact runs the place when Mr A is out of town or in search of new talent. Best time to go and have a functional rub and tug is afternoon as mostly the girls tend to leave at 7 if not booked prior. At any given point in time there will be 2 girls only, used to be 4 in 2015 but now this place is not so famous as the quality of masseuse has degraded spectacularly. There were stars before and some experiences were out of the world. Miss J, Miss V and Miss A attained Demi goddess status, courtesy ISG and desperation. Anyway.

TheLongLoop
08-07-17, 04:52
Coming to your city next week. Requesting some reliable SP contacts.

My PM is open. Appreciate any leads / contacts of SPs / indies there.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Cheers!

TLL.

Chahyd
08-07-17, 07:48
Her Name is Bowie or Bovie. She is about 23 to 25 years only. Yes she is sweet and pretty. One can definitely give her a try.Brother, I understand you are following the rules but please don't post names on the open forum.

Now that you are a senior member please use PM. I request you.

WhatDHell
08-07-17, 13:23
BK: Looks that way. Indeed looks that way.

I don't mean to create controversy or start an argument, but there are some simple basics you follow to get your action.

1) Get a cheap spare phone and a SIM card that can't be traced to you. If you are not sure, then go to one of these small mobile stores, buy a few accessories that you may need, make small talk, find out if they can get you a SIM and most will, for an extra few hundred rupees. Wait! Don't run off to the mobile store near your home or office. Do it some where else.
2) Do your research. This is the hard part. Search on the common sources, Loc, BP, CL and so on and start digging. The ones who are genuine, usually don't care for a new person calling so much. They have a client base and they are doing fine on business. You have to work with them pleasantly to get what you want in birds or prices. The ones who are new or are fake, will try to please you and convince you. That usually is my cue. I stay away if they turn chatty. No scientific or proven reason, just a gut feeling. If I was a SP who is doing fine, I won't bother about trying to sign up a near person whose identity I might not know. I'll be careful. Goes both ways. You keep your identity safe and let them keep theirs safe..Good post.

Jollupaiya
08-07-17, 15:01
One of my friend is interested in group fun. Please ping me if you can host.

NewtoHyd
08-07-17, 16:08
So. It is a very functional place and HJ is a given without the need to ask. The milky white female in question in fact runs the place when Mr A is out of town or in search of new talent. Best time to go and have a functional rub and tug is afternoon as mostly the girls tend to leave at 7 if not booked prior. At any given point in time there will be 2 girls only, used to be 4 in 2015 but now this place is not so famous as the quality of masseuse has degraded spectacularly. There were stars before and some experiences were out of the world. Miss J, Miss V and Miss A attained Demi goddess status, courtesy ISG and desperation. Anyway.Best VFM place. For 2 k you get nice massage, happy ending. But you won't get anything more even if you offer more money.

Pros: VFM, easy scheduling, consistency, quick rotation of the staff.

Cons: bad oil, bad looking women, no English, no Hindi. Hole in the door, basic bathroom.

My guess is these women stay in the same place, that's why they allow late appointments. They cook, take care of the house while providing massage. The owner goes home to spend time with his family, during that time the white tall female runs the show.

ABS1199
08-08-17, 02:16
Hi bros,

Some if you might be aware about this Muslim lady with name as Hayya or Hayyat. Please let me know about your experience with her and damages.

Is she VFM?

Cheers.

ABS.

Rf211
08-08-17, 04:19
Hi bros,

I am new to Hyderabad, I want some reference and. Some contacts can any one help me please.

ManuRocks
08-08-17, 08:59
Got one lady. Hubby stays at US. Needs fun. Requesting you kindly provide me information of hotels.

For fun in and around Secunderabad, Bowenpally. Kindly help me out. Babykuttu sir please help me out.

AbhiSingh
08-08-17, 14:06
Please pm good indie or sp details around banjara.

Thank you.

Dev Anand
08-08-17, 15:47
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BabyKutu
08-08-17, 17:04
Got one lady. Hubby stays at US. Needs fun. Requesting you kindly provide me information of hotels.

For fun in and around Secunderabad, Bowenpally. Kindly help me out. Babykuttu sir please help me out.Hey,

Sent you then details. Keep rocking.

NaiduHunterrr
08-09-17, 02:47
Hi,

After a long time, started enjoying forced bachelor as family is out of town. Will be back next week, so trying to get some Indie contacts (not regular ones), someone who enjoys fine dining, long drive and some chitchat with teasing. Got bored of regular mongering life with SP and MP. I almost stopped mongering with SP as the quality moved from bad to pathetic. Now a days they don't even know what is GFE. I thought enough of digging through holes and burning fingers. So looking for a more decent chase and fun kind of stuff.

I request someone to help me out, I can reciprocate with SP contact as well as Spa contacts.

My PM is active, request any seniors to help me with single indie contact who is open for fun.

Regards,

NH.

ManuRocks
08-09-17, 12:34
Hey,

Sent you then details. Keep rocking.Really appreciate your help. Your reply to my report shows your attitude towards helping others. Thanks a lot.

DoubleBingo
08-09-17, 14:44
Found this article on Ht about LE eye on Thais SW in MPs. Don't know how much LE raids are based upon this. But the tone of the write up seems generic. Better be safe.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/india-s-booming-massage-parlours-drive-demand-for-thai-sex-slaves/story-IhACsysnlANz3sZoYIR8yJ.html

Member #4553
08-09-17, 14:47
Can someone message me details of the place and if possible, photos as well.

So. It is a very functional place and HJ is a given without the need to ask. The milky white female in question in fact runs the place when Mr A is out of town or in search of new talent. Best time to go and have a functional rub and tug is afternoon as mostly the girls tend to leave at 7 if not booked prior. At any given point in time there will be 2 girls only, used to be 4 in 2015 but now this place is not so famous as the quality of masseuse has degraded spectacularly. There were stars before and some experiences were out of the world. Miss J, Miss V and Miss A attained Demi goddess status, courtesy ISG and desperation. Anyway.

AbhiSingh
08-09-17, 18:12
Any reviews an clues on sp ending with digits 171.

Attached pic-any review will help.

Tried 6 K for 2 shots at hotel.

Ace of Hearts
08-09-17, 18:45
Over exploitation of natural resources leading to depletion causing price exaggeration coupled with indiscriminate sharing. LOL.If it spreads to other SPs then I will call it Pan India "Cartelization" of prices. Any senior monger who have had good relationship with SP and deep dive chat with the WG would have already learnt that there exist "Main Distributor" of WGs. Aunti Ji in Mumbai and "Uncle" in Hyderabad.

No wonder these SP gang up and ubiquitously hike the rate. This is exactly what happened in Bangalore. At least 70% of SPs have standardised things like message format they send on whatsapp to the rigid prices which has double tripled to 8-10 k ST and 25-35 k Night. Or is the combined effect of Demonetisation, GST et all.

PvtTomlins
08-09-17, 19:41
Any reviews an clues on sp ending with digits 171.

Attached pic-any review will help.

Tried 6 K for 2 shots at hotel.Suspect fake. Found this imagenon Google image search for a forum in Middle East about belly dancing.

AngusMistry
08-09-17, 20:44
Been to v spa. Got B2B with a Thai. Lovely girl. B2 b with so much of pussy rubbing on my little bro. Very friendly. Said she'll be here for couple of months.

Face 7.

Boobs 7.

Exp 8.

Would love to explore more. Kindly let me know where do I go about in search of genuine action. And where do they let you FS in a MP.

SameerHyd
08-09-17, 21:21
Hi,

Spending money without any luck. Hopefully someone can guide me.

I started off by contacting some SPs I found online and lost 7 K without any action. This SPs number ends with 2951. Made a big mistake by paying first and he doesn't answer my calls anymore. I immediately found out what's going on and did a reverse image search for the photos he sent and they are right now in Delhi providing services. Should have done this research first.

Lost hopes and started trying the MPs. Went to three MPs so far and didn't even get a tease from anyone. I'm well built and decent looking so its not the looks and obviously it doesn't matter. All three spas I tried are almost next to each other in G-bowli. One of them is the name of a flower. And most likely you got it by now.

In the first two I was waiting for some teasing to happen before I discuss, but that never happened and just had to leave. During a third MP visit, same thing happened, but I finally managed to ask about extras and was politely declined.

Can someone PM me a good MP and how to start conversation about extras?

RahulRocks
08-10-17, 00:52
Rule no 1 and rule no last. No advance period. You violated this golden rule.

For the flower spa, you should read old post in this forum. Hardly anyone got extra there except someone like Babykatu sir.

Other two spa I guess one would be victory sign and other one may be 3 letter pizza spa or mad spa. You have to ask for thai therapist and you can give hint by wearing dispo half way on bumps.

Enjoy.

Hi,

Spending money without any luck. Hopefully someone can guide me.

I started off by contacting some SPs I found online and lost 7 K without any action. This SPs number ends with 2951. Made a big mistake by paying first and he doesn't answer my calls anymore. I immediately found out what's going on and did a reverse image search for the photos he sent and they are right now in Delhi providing services. Should have done this research first.

Lost hopes and started trying the MPs. Went to three MPs so far and didn't even get a tease from anyone. I'm well built and decent looking so its not the looks and obviously it doesn't matter. All three spas I tried are almost next to each other in G-bowli.

RedCruise1985
08-10-17, 08:09
Hi fellow hobbyists,

I am visiting Hyderabad 2nd week of August and would like to spend good time. Fellow hobbyists please PM me few reliable contacts of GFE SPs. I can host as I will be in 5 star hotel.

Cheers.

Happy mongering,

RedCruise.

TheLongLoop
08-10-17, 10:16
Many thanks to our senior bro Babykutu! Looking forward to my Hyderabad trip.

Will post FRs after I'm back.

Cheers!

TLL.

Insegu
08-10-17, 17:13
For the flower spa, you should read old post in this forum. Hardly anyone got extra there except someone like Babykatu sir.

Other two spa I guess one would be victory sign and other one may be 3 letter pizza spa or mad spa. You have to ask for thai therapist and you can give hint by wearing dispo half way on bumps.

Enjoy.Flower spa GB is a hit or miss.

First time, got an interesting HJ from a Thai. Second time recently, nothing.

Bum massage is free both times, without even asking! Good setup and Thais are good.

Recently been to three letter spa GB. Very high prices quoted, and quite adamant about it. When I said it was reasonable last time, was told that was the old batch and now it's all new and 'fixed' higher! She even sent another who quoted the exact same and wouldn't budge! Bad lookers, bad attitude, bad setup and now sky high prices too. Looks like the writings on the wall for this one.

AbhiSingh
08-10-17, 18:32
Nice but not too nice.

BabyKutu
08-11-17, 04:29
Flower spa GB is a hit or miss.

Bum massage is free both times, without even asking! Good setup and Thais are good.

Recently been to three letter spa GB. Very high prices quoted, and quite adamant about it. When I said it was reasonable last time, was told that was the old batch and now it's all new and 'fixed' higher! She even sent another who quoted the exact same and wouldn't budge! Bad lookers, bad attitude, bad setup and now sky high prices too. Looks like the writings on the wall for this one.Yeah true that, mostly it is a no for extras there. I got lucky because I knew the girl for a long time and I bumped into her after losing contact. Else it is a no go!

RockNShake1
08-11-17, 09:31
Nice but not too nice.She is bit hot. Can we have your FR and send her contact number.

DecentMan224
08-11-17, 10:03
Flower spa GB is a hit or miss.

Recently been to three letter spa GB. Very high prices quoted, and quite adamant about it. When I said it was reasonable last time, was told that was the old batch and now it's all new and 'fixed' higher! She even sent another who quoted the exact same and wouldn't budge! Bad lookers, bad attitude, bad setup and now sky high prices too. Looks like the writings on the wall for this one.I am new to city and saw this flower spa at GB. Just walked in and got a massage. The spa is good and there are doors with latch. This gives lot of comfort and hints for extra. However, I didn't get any. The place is clean and well managed also the bathroom was clean but was a shared one. The massage was excellent and way better than any I had in Mumbai.

Can someone please PM me spa details for extras and name of gals. I am new in city hence need help.

Thanks!

Thunder Bolt
08-11-17, 10:05
Nice but not too nice.Bro. She looks good. But what's that not so nice about her??

Gautham123
08-11-17, 12:52
Thank you very much Babykuttu sir. Happened to meet Nav. She is just like as you said.

Please check your PM Sir.

I have maintained the price as you said.

BabyKutu
08-11-17, 16:50
Thank you very much Babykuttu sir. Happened to meet Nav. She is just like as you said.

Please check your PM Sir.

I have maintained the price as you said.Glad you enjoyed. Please do not share without my explicit permission, girl has specific instructions to vet every call with me first made with my reference.

DecentMan224
08-11-17, 18:30
I am new to city and saw this flower spa at GB. Just walked in and got a massage. The spa is good and there are doors with latch. This gives lot of comfort and hints for extra. However, I didn't get any. The place is clean and well managed also the bathroom was clean but was a shared one. The massage was excellent and way better than any I had in Mumbai.

Can someone please PM me spa details for extras and name of gals. I am new in city hence need help.

Thanks!This report is for purple colour flower with nice fragrance.

DecentMan224
08-11-17, 18:44
One of my regular SP shared these pics. I am not in Hyderabad to taste.Can you please PM the contact details?

DecentMan224
08-11-17, 18:56
Nice but not too nice.Can you please post detailed FR? Or contact details & rates on PM.

Thanks!

LuciferHYD
08-11-17, 19:09
If I am not wrong the pics are of the better half of the Jubilee Hills Couple. If I have recollected correctly; then take extreme care as reportedly there are lot of issues down under.

Hi,

A. if she's genuine.

Thank.

AnilKg2005
08-12-17, 01:15
There is a new place near the old passport office. Have a collection of 5-6 girls. Place is sage and hygienic.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Member #4483
08-12-17, 11:01
Glad you enjoyed. Please do not share without my explicit permission, girl has specific instructions to vet every call with me first made with my reference.Please clear your inbox.

BabyKutu
08-12-17, 17:25
Please clear your inbox.It is now cleared.

Member #4483
08-12-17, 19:56
There is a new place near the old passport office. Have a collection of 5-6 girls. Place is sage and hygienic.

Anyone interested please PM me.Can you please PM me the details.

VickyD
08-13-17, 03:04
One of the SP from locanto shared me these pictures of the bird. Looks too good to be true. Did anyone taste this bird? Are the pics genuine? Please help me out.

BombaC
08-13-17, 08:32
Thanks to our senior friends.

Had a meeting with this NE.

She is good GFE, but she don't turn up as per timings.

Don't get her any drink till your deed is done. She tend to get drunk.

6 k for 2 shots.

Face- 5 / 10.

GFE- 8/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Cost 8/10.

BombaC
08-13-17, 08:39
Met this Muslim gal thorough my friend. She said that she is planning to discontinue this job as she was planning to go abroad.

Somehow managed to convince her for a night, had a great fun. Now the fun continues.

Very good GFE experience and nice looks.

BombaC
08-13-17, 08:41
Guys,

Any issues in Hyderabad?

My regular girl say that Hyderabad is not safe in August. I don't understand why August.

Any feedback please.

PhilAndererer
08-13-17, 11:01
Any reviews on this spa [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] which is adjacent to M spa BH.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SfoCowboy
08-13-17, 16:48
Didn't try but looks Ike heavily photoshopped pictures.

One of the SP from locanto shared me these pictures of the bird. Looks too good to be true. Did anyone taste this bird? Are the pics genuine? Please help me out.

Kaarmic
08-13-17, 17:24
Guys,

Any issues in Hyderabad?

My regular girl say that Hyderabad is not safe in August. I don't understand why August.

Any feedback please.Nothing happens in Hyderabad without the knowledge of LE.

LE is always aware of all the illegal activities in Hyderabad. It's just that whenever someone operates without giving a share to the LE, or creates powerful people as enemies, or a fallout with LE on the share, etc only when they are caught!

LE has a very efficient informer and intelligence gathering infrastructure that scouts around collecting information on illegal activities!

It's just the ones who don't give haftas get caught!

Member #4768
08-13-17, 20:57
One of the SP from locanto shared me these pictures of the bird. Looks too good to be true. Did anyone taste this bird? Are the pics genuine? Please help me out.Pic 7 & 8 are with SP Maya. Quotes 8 K ST. SP doesn't budge for negotiation though.

PhilAndererer
08-14-17, 05:09
Any reviews on la elan spa which is adjacent to M spa BH.

NeedAction
08-14-17, 12:03
Back in Hyderabad after a long time, went to this spa as suggested by a senior member booked morning appointment, was in a mood to pamper myself so took two hour session thai+aroma asked for ms. T (knowledge from old posts) she was not available was assigned ms. A she is a bit short but has decent boobs and ass, massage above average, bum massage was too good and plenty of teasing and hints, finally she asked the question surprisingly everything was on the menu she quoted 5 k for FS negotiated to 3.5 sadly was not carrying protection so cud not actually FK her but was able to get b2 b,BBBJ, fingering and plenty of foreplay nd licking no prblem with DFK also.

Price: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs:6/10.

Cleanliness: 9/10.

GFE:8/10.

Overall experience: 8/10.

Member #4553
08-14-17, 19:45
Message me all details.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Proficy
08-14-17, 19:52
About two weeks back visited the famous M spa in G bowli area. This spa has been described in several of the previous posts. As I did not have an Indian Masseuse before, I asked the receptionist if one was available, but sadly no. Paid 1 K standard fees and was assigned a fairly chunky Thai girl, who during my massage session said she has been there only for few weeks. Her English skills are weak, on par with her massage skills. After the standard back massage, she offered a HJ for 1.5 K. I asked for a BJ, which she said only her colleague can offer. In comes an old Thai lady who demanded 2.5 K for a BJ. I declined and sent her on her way. Finished HJ with the original masseuse and was out of that place. The Thai girl said the Indian masseuse doesn't provide any extras. Overall, a below average experience.

Stay safe!

ManuRocks
08-15-17, 09:20
Any reviews on la elan spa which is adjacent to M spa BH.Don't go to La Ela spa. They don't even know the meaning of extras.

AnilKg2005
08-15-17, 11:03
Can someone help me on how to send PM?

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

BabyKutu
08-15-17, 16:34
Can someone help me on how to send PM?

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

JacksonUse Entropay and load up on your virtual card, this can be used for buying the subscription.

RedCruise1985
08-15-17, 21:00
Hi fellow hobbyists,

I wanted to check if anyone have used online sites to get sp.

Please PM your experience, also I did not see any specific reviews site so we can do good background research and safety.

I know its a bit higher on the damage side but will it be worth taking higher damage with safety and quality.

I would like to use sites but so far have not found reviews other than this forum.

Cheers,

Red.

BabyKutu
08-16-17, 03:28
Hi fellow hobbyists,

I would like to use sites but so far have not found reviews other than this forum.

Cheers,

Red.Mostly fake and off-late it is very risky. These are easy setup's for LE to lure gullible mongers. Most of the sites when the peddle girls are a known network of well coordinated syndicate. Many sites with different girls are often operated by one person with different names and numbers.'

I would stay away, most of them ask upfront payment to book a slot. Risky. Damn risky.

Member #4553
08-16-17, 12:29
Can anyone share any contact for Kondapur which has her own place.

Incognito0592
08-16-17, 21:57
Any review / anyone went through these girls? Need help.

Hitesh1979
08-17-17, 02:07
Dear I am in Hyderabad for 2 days I. E 20 and 21, if anyone would share the contact of individual of SP would be better in mail.

WhatDHell
08-17-17, 04:00
Folks, any reviews or intelligence on the two spas in Manikonda? One is the branch of M spa and the other is Scarlet. My PM is open if information cannot be shared in the open forum.

RahulRocks
08-17-17, 05:38
I hope you understood which one I am referring for extra and which one for massage. The spa chain is good for extra. Other one I visited only once NE only available but massage and place both are good. If you are looking for good massage you can go for this one. Not sure if situation and place hygiene deteriorated in past 6 months.

Have a happy time.

Folks, any reviews or intelligence on the two spas in Manikonda? One is the branch of M spa and the other is Scarlet. My PM is open if information cannot be shared in the open forum.

RrVee123
08-17-17, 10:22
Hi friends,

Can some one suggest on L spa in Kpur, near to BB cloth showroom?

Also got a call from be spa in B hills which in top of a bank. How safe this is?

Kindly help this junior. I am one of person who keep things in control, without losing my cool.

Thanks.

Exercise
08-17-17, 11:31
Hi brothers,

Would you mind providing feedback on Vani from LB Nagar / Dilshukhnagar number ending 231?

Thanks.

Srigiri
08-17-17, 13:15
I have been to s spa twice, girls are nice both Thai and north east but no extras were offered, I asked for extras but no sorry was the reply. You can go for massage. S spa is good.

Kaarmic
08-17-17, 13:52
Folks, any reviews or intelligence on the two spas in Manikonda? One is the branch of M spa and the other is Scarlet. My PM is open if information cannot be shared in the open forum.I have been to Scarlet Spa. Good massage. No hint of extras.

OrganicBlaze
08-17-17, 15:52
Have not been having any luck with mongering since the time I've returned to Hyderabad. Finally came across this chick through a SP. Any feedback would be appreciated.

NewtoHyd
08-17-17, 18:01
Hi friends,

Can some one suggest on L spa in Kpur, near to BB cloth showroom?

Also got a call from be spa in B hills which in top of a bank. How safe this is?

Kindly help this junior. I am one of person who keep things in control, without losing my cool.

Thanks.Regarding K'pur spa, it's expensive and the owner lady is arrogant. Therapists are local maid type big sagging boobs women in most unhygienic attire. Save your money.

WhatDHell
08-17-17, 19:11
Thanks for replies folks. Greatly appreciated.

RedCruise1985
08-17-17, 21:28
Hi ISG brothers,

I am in Hyderabad and will be here for a week. Can someone with good SP contacts please share it over PM. I got a few from seniors however those SP are not replying.

Would return favor when folks visit US.

Cheers,

Red.

DoubleBingo
08-18-17, 01:03
Regarding K'pur spa, it's expensive and the owner lady is arrogant. Therapists are local maid type big sagging boobs women in most unhygienic attire. Save your money.True I had a very bad experience with them. The owner is very arrogant and gave tantrums when I visited there. Avoid at all cost.

Member #4553
08-18-17, 06:03
Can someone share genuine SP contact of Kondapur area basically who operates near Silpa park.

NeedChut
08-18-17, 12:49
Unless you are very desperate, avoid. Even if you are desperate you will be disappointed. Better save money and make love to your hand.

Hi brothers,

Would you mind providing feedback on Vani from LB Nagar / Dilshukhnagar number ending 231?

Thanks.

Cenator369
08-18-17, 17:50
I was at a hotel on 16th and finished my work by 6 pm.

Later on tried an SP who operates from Madhapur. He sent the pics, fixed time at 10 pm in my hotel. She came to the hotel at 10:30 and called me. Went down to pick her up. OMG! She is just 19 and her name is Anamika and is from Delhi in Hyderabad for few days. Pretty smile but petite. Took her to the room and paid the damages before the start of the deed. Then she took her clothes off and mine too turned off the lights with a Lite music on the TV. She first gave a deep DFK fit about 2 minutes. I caressed her body and later turned my attention to her boob's which are of average size but good enough to play with. Later on took her in missionary, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Had a break for about 15 minutes and started again with cuddling. Had another good DFK, this time more intense, started the deed in missionary and finished.

Face. 8.

Boobs 7.

DFK 9.

BBJ not tried.

DATY not tried.

GFE 9.

VFM 8.

WIR Yes, if the price is reduced.

Damages: On high end but worthy.

Member #4553
08-18-17, 17:57
Can you PM me details.

I was at a hotel on 16th and finished my work by 6 pm.

Later on tried an SP who operates from Madhapur. He sent the pics, fixed time at 10 pm in my hotel. She came to the hotel at 10:30 and called me. Went down to pick her up. OMG! She is just 19 and her name is Anamika and is from Delhi in Hyderabad for few days. Pretty smile but petite. Took her to the room and paid the damages before the start of the deed. Then she took her clothes off and mine too turned off the lights with a Lite music on the TV. She first gave a deep DFK fit about 2 minutes. I caressed her body and later turned my attention to her boob's which are of average size but good enough to play with. Later on took her in missionary, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Had a break for about 15 minutes and started again with cuddling. Had another good DFK, this time more intense, started the deed in missionary and finished..

LoveExAlter
08-18-17, 21:30
Folks, any reviews or intelligence on the two spas in Manikonda? One is the branch of M spa and the other is Scarlet. My PM is open if information cannot be shared in the open forum.Nah bro, M spa have extras, but s spa has been strict for extras they deny it even thought massage and ambiance is good there.

BabyKutu
08-19-17, 03:43
Folks, any reviews or intelligence on the two spas in Manikonda? One is the branch of M spa and the other is Scarlet. My PM is open if information cannot be shared in the open forum.M is the notorious evil twin of the famous A spa chain. Extras ranging from Thai Lolipop to Thai Pop available, only flip side it is very very expensive. If you take a NB coupon you will be assigned the select of worst masseuse.

S. very very nice massage place with no extras. I won't rule out but girls meet outside.

IAmPunter
08-19-17, 05:25
Use Entropay and load up on your virtual card, this can be used for buying the subscription.I tried EntroPay when you suggested it last time. It really worked very well for me. Thanks a lot.

Jaishankararyan
08-19-17, 09:29
Visited the M spa at Gachibowli on Sunday. Asked over the phone if nearbuy coupon was accepted and it was negative as it was a Sunday. Was offered the same price as nearbuy. Visited the spa, paid at the counter and was assigned a Thai. The massage was average. After sometime the disposable was pulled down the bum on the pretext of massage. Clear sign of intent to offer extras. I kept quiet for the next 15 minutes and did not speak anything. Later was asked if I need extras and the rates quoted was 2 k for HJ and 5 k for HJ+BJ. Made an offer of 500 Rs for HJ which was put down. Finally negotiated for 800 Rs. The HJ was decent and during the process I had complete access to the top and bottom via the loose clothes. Felt the 800 Rs was worth it.

Good luck!

DelhiD
08-19-17, 10:48
Hi fellow mongers,

Last week I was low on budget and high on hawas. So I searched on locanto and visited the girl near F mall KKP.

Two girls shares the flat managed by one housekeeper. The flat is safe. I managed two shots (including BJ, I prefer condom for it also) for 3 K.

Place: 8/10 the flat is safe and clean, I was given choice between two.

GFE: 6/10 : corporative but language barrier as she knows Telugu only.

Boobs: 7/10 not melon time but large enough to get pleasure.

Value for money 8/10: As it was budget fuck, So I was not having high expectations. But overall session was satisfying. Her V was loose but manageable. She was not in much hurry also.

(SP number ends with 589).

PhilAndererer
08-19-17, 10:59
Any reviews on WE WAH spa in the hotel which has a music instrument name.

Member #4553
08-19-17, 17:06
Please share SP contact.

Hi fellow mongers,

Last week I was low on budget and high on hawas. So I searched on locanto and visited the girl near F mall KKP.

Two girls shares the flat managed by one housekeeper. The flat is safe. I managed two shots (including BJ, I prefer condom for it also) for 3 K.

Value for money 8/10: As it was budget fuck, So I was not having high expectations. But overall session was satisfying. Her V was loose but manageable. She was not in much hurry also.

BabyKutu
08-19-17, 17:12
Any reviews on WE WAH spa in the hotel which has a music instrument name.Avoid. Clean place. Group is run by a son of a cop, known him for a long time now. Decent chap. Stays away from this. OK massage place. Thai's are way better.

Kaarmic
08-19-17, 17:21
Guys!

Things are very hot and they got hotter today!

Four Spas have been raided today evening!

V Spa.

AT Gachibowli.

AT Hitech city.

TD Spa near MP P.S.

It all started with Drugs then Hookah then timings for Pubs!

There seems to be a big fight happening with the Big Baddies! We don't want to end up in this crossfire! Do we?

So please avoid for sometime! Till things get normalised!

VickyD
08-19-17, 18:35
Have not been having any luck with mongering since the time I've returned to Hyderabad. Finally came across this chick through a SP. Any feedback would be appreciated.I tried her. The photo which you have attached is photoshopped. The girl looks much different than the pic attached she stays near madhapur. Not worth more than 4 k.

Rf211
08-19-17, 18:46
Hi,

Can share number in PM.

Hi fellow mongers,

HarryMan1
08-19-17, 19:09
Gents,

After a long time had an apartment to myself last week. Given my my limited mongering, I was a bit lost regarding how to make best use of the place. A senior brother had been kind enough to share the famous Sikkim girl's (who is well reviewed here) number, messaged her over whatsup. But got no response. Checked out Mpur nightlife (am sure regulars would know that the name keeps changing) and saw that Shivani was in town. Called up the SP and set an out call for 2 rounds. Obvious hiccups like the delays etc. Were there, but finally picked her up and took her to the place. Honestly she is darker and much plumper than the pics (guess those pics are dated), but as mentioned in reports she is willing to please. She certainly falls in category of big woman (beautiful-depends upon your definition) and is a GFE Overall.

Attitude- 9/10.

Body- 6.5/10 (but again would vary).

GFE- 8/10 (DFK plus BBBJ).

WIR- Maybe.

Damage- 8.5 K.

I met the above one in afternoon and in evening I get a message from the Sikkim Girl. Now I am no longer young but given that stars do not align everyday I told her that I can meet her around 8 PM. I contacted here again around 8, and she told me that she can head come over by 9 PM. However, around 9 I get a call from her that she shifted into a new place and is not getting a cab (it was a Sunday night and raining). I told her that I can pick her up. She sent me the location. Ordinarily it should have taken me 24 minutes to reach, but as luck would have it, google map got me lost in the street of Mkonda and to cut the long story short I reached her place at 10.30 PM. She came down with her bag and stuff and we started back. 10 minutes away from my place she tells me that she is not feeling well, we should plan to hurry up the deed so that she can head back. Hurried deed is not acceptable to me (what's the point) and I told her that if she wants I can turn around right now. She asked me to do that and I dropped her back. Around 2 hours of driving effort down the drain, but guess it was not meant to be. In her defense she did offer money for the petrol, but that's rhetorical.

Incognito0592
08-19-17, 22:50
Thinking of getting massage of all my regular MPs I preferred V Gach. On the way I saw 3 LE vehicles at sspa gach. Not knowing why and in a matter of doubt reached to v. To my surprise the main door was wide opened and there are 6 people at the reception, and all the CC camera stuff and books on the table. Got clear idea of what is happening there and thought of going back. Was stopped by an LE in civil, asked why I came. To my luck there is a entrails salon in the same floor told that I came to have an haircut and I forgot my wallet in my car so going back. I think now the less are after every spa as I called few 5 more spas (used among number) but none answered the call at least. Its better to stay away from MPs at any cost.

Be safe. Play safe.

BabyKutu
08-20-17, 03:26
Gents,

She asked me to do that and I dropped her back. Around 2 hours of driving effort down the drain, but guess it was not meant to be. In her defense she did offer money for the petrol, but that's rhetorical.That one is known to act cracky and very very edgy on maintaining agreed schedules. Mostly it is a miss on her keeping up with time schedules and agreements. When she in mood she is a goddess in bed. Sad but some things can't change.

Kaarmic
08-20-17, 03:45
Thinking of getting massage of all my regular MPs I preferred V Gach. On the way I saw 3 LE vehicles at sspa gach. Not knowing why and in a matter of doubt reached to v. To my surprise the main door was wide opened and there are 6 people at the reception, and all the CC camera stuff and books on the table. Got clear idea of what is happening there and thought of going back. Was stopped by an LE in civil, asked why I came. To my luck there is a entrails salon in the same floor told that I came to have an haircut and I forgot my wallet in my car so going back. I think now the less are after every spa as I called few 5 more spas (used among number) but none answered the call at least. Its better to stay away from MPs at any cost.

Be safe. Play safe.You are damn lucky!

Yesterday all spas in Cyberabad limit got raided.

TD Spa Madhapur and Gachibowli.

V Spa.

M Spa a guy was caught in " compromising position " and pictures taken by LE.

AT Spa Hitech City and Gachibowli. Condoms were recovered.

Customers were also taken to P.S.

Stay away from all spas in Cyberabad limit especially in Madhapur, Hitech city, Manikonda and Gachibowli.

Frank Martin
08-20-17, 05:35
Hey,

Keeping aside that you lost your evening for nothing, She offered money for petrol is very strange, Is she really that good attitude girl? If she is, Then don't miss her because of this bad episode.

Regards,

Frank.

Gents,

After a long time had an apartment to myself last week. Given my my limited mongering, I was a bit lost regarding how to make best use of the place. A senior brother had been kind enough to share the famous Sikkim girl's (who is well reviewed here) number, messaged her over whatsup. But got no response. Checked out Mpur nightlife (am sure regulars would know that the name keeps changing) and saw that Shivani was in town. Called up the SP and set an out call for 2 rounds. Obvious hiccups like the delays etc. Were there, but finally picked her up and took her to the place. Honestly she is darker and much plumper than the pics (guess those pics are dated), but as mentioned in reports she is willing to please. She certainly falls in category of big woman (beautiful-depends upon your definition) and is a GFE Overall.

Attitude- 9/10.

Body- 6.5/10 (but again would vary)..

RamKiran65
08-20-17, 07:38

Be safe. Play safe.Today there was ride on 20+ Spa by LE.

So be careful before going.

BabyKutu
08-20-17, 16:00
Hey,

Keeping aside that you lost your evening for nothing, She offered money for petrol is very strange, Is she really that good attitude girl? If she is, Then don't miss her because of this bad episode.

Regards,

Frank.She can be quite moody, but I find it hard to believe she offered petrol money, please don't get me wrong but she is not made that way and partly ISG is responsible as we made her an overnight star.

However if that is true, then I would pursue her, she is a gem in bed.

AquaGenius
08-20-17, 16:39
Would you be kind to share the details like location, damages, ref and digits? What is her name BTW?

I am a regular at Pune forum and don't have much to offer from Hyderabad.

Nice but not too nice.

AquaGenius
08-20-17, 17:04
Hello people,

Been looking at this name for a while. Could someone confirm which site is this exactly via PM? Tried googling and other search but no luck. My bad.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

AG.

SoboGuy
08-20-17, 18:12
Hey guys,

Would be visiting Hyderabad next week and would be staying near Madhapur Hitech city. Can someone help with good indie contact for ST or full night? I can recriprocate with similar contacts in Mumbai and Pune. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Soboguy.

DelhiD
08-20-17, 18:16
Please share SP contact.Sorry, I checked and found my PM is disabled.

WhatDHell
08-20-17, 19:54
Thanks for the responses folks.

Babykutu. Buddy you ignored my PM regarding Manila. Was hoping to buy you the promised beer.

BabyKutu
08-20-17, 20:16
Thanks for the responses folks.

Babykutu. Buddy you ignored my PM regarding Manila. Was hoping to buy you the promised beer.Apols bro. Please can you ping again. Beer is on me. I had a deluge of PM's and inadvertently yours got deleted may be. Please ping again.

SmootheRaj
08-21-17, 01:36
I feel is quite diff and good against the regulars be it on bed or GFE or behaviour. Yes she is little off with schedules but she is nice usually. Even when I had little issue with hotel booking she was patient and helped getting thru and provided an wonderful time.

She can be quite moody, but I find it hard to believe she offered petrol money, please don't get me wrong but she is not made that way and partly ISG is responsible as we made her an overnight star.

However if that is true, then I would pursue her, she is a gem in bed.

BabyKutu
08-21-17, 03:35
Brethren,

Spa chains have been hit by multiple raids, true reason behind the raids is TDS management. One of the girls tipped off LE as her she was requesting to go back however she was kept to work against her wishes. Raids are a joint effort by CCS. Hyderabad and MEA due to Thai working on visitor visa's. Impact of this will need to seen however Hyderabad was last on the list, last week Bangalore / Mumbai and Delhi got hit. So this is not a coincidence but a planned execution.

Heat is on and suggest all monger brothers lay low this week leading into the festivals. SP's might be a safe bet and Inde's always a keen option. Avoid booking into hotels, best place right now is home.

Stay safe.

WhatDHell
08-21-17, 03:53
Apols bro. Please can you ping again. Beer is on me. I had a deluge of PM's and inadvertently yours got deleted may be. Please ping again.No worries bro. I'm back already. See my FR on the Makati and Manila thread. Not much fun I'm afraid.

ElanPrince
08-21-17, 07:29
Hi,

Any leads in Miapur or Meeyapur? I received couple of nice contacts here, thank you guys. Would appreciate any local (miapur).

Cheers,

EP.

BangerBwoy
08-21-17, 08:27
Hello everyone,

Have been following this forum for a while and registered just now.

A few questions, to be safe there is advise to take an anonymous 2nd number. I am not sure if I can get something like that. Would it be real trouble to call genuine SP's from my own number?

Also can someone please help with some good SP's for incall short time. It's Monday and somehow banger wants to bone and I am around JH check post. Back in city after 3 yrs from US, no contacts at all. Any help appreciated.

Singham12
08-21-17, 09:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Delhi Monger
08-21-17, 10:02
There are news reports and video clippings in all local news papers / news websites regarding extensive LE raids on many Hyderabad. Spas and some of the spas named were Saptha, Tantra, Moh, Aura etc. In Gachibowli and Madapur areas.

Chahyd
08-21-17, 10:41
All spas in Gachibowli / Madhapur were raided in response to a High Court Order.

This has a bearing on the Trafficking case. Special teams were put forth and.

These raids were conducted. The Hindu reported that a spa owner has been arrested for.

Trafficking girls from Thailand / Punjab and other north eastern states.

Managers and therapists have been taken in.
All spas have their phones turned off

- Dry Hyderabad gets Parched.

DesiYuva
08-21-17, 14:56
Heat is on and suggest all monger brothers lay low this week leading into the festivals. SP's might be a safe bet and Inde's always a keen option. Avoid booking into hotels, best place right now is home.

Stay safe.Seems like special task force are in action and they are proceeding without informing local LE.

I believe all this probe has come out of there were many paymenta 50% more than thier highest subscription, so we should avoid paying more by digital money. After demonitisation all TDS are being tracked very closely.

Wish you all good luck. Stay safe and enjoy.

NewtoHyd
08-21-17, 17:32
All spas in Gachibowli / Madhapur were raided in response to a High Court Order.

This has a bearing on the Trafficking case. Special teams were put forth and.

These raids were conducted. The Hindu reported that a spa owner has been arrested for.

Trafficking girls from Thailand / Punjab and other north eastern states.

Managers and therapists have been taken in.
All spas have their phones turned off

- Dry Hyderabad gets Parched.It came in headlines on first page in all local news papers. Normally such news used to come in district editions. Now based on this incident, few questions.

1. are Thai spas more risk than low profile desi spas?

2. what will happen to the members in these Thai spas? Will the LE track these members? The membership money is gone if they don't reopen the spa? That's why its not advisable to take membership?

3. will LE track the digital, phone conversation, watsapp chat? Is it always safe to pay by cash instead of paytm or taking coupons?

4. I called few non-Thai spas, some are working as usual and some are not responding. How do you know which ones are 'safe'? Is it based on the place (main roads, high streets, malls) or how they manage LE.

5. is Kerala MP more safe from LE point of view?

6. does it effect SP? Just as a matter of caution some SPs have gone underground.

7. looks like indie is a better and safe option always from LE point of view. As long as there is no exchange of money recorded, its a mutual thing between 2 adults.

8. now this whole episode will spike the prices up.

9. actually I was surprised at some of the thai spas. They have floor beds instead of massage tables. The setup is more friendly towards extras. Finding condoms? Don't they cleanup immediately? Looks like the spa owners have taken things for granted. Doing things openly.

10. Can they use cctv footage to track who is coming to the spa?

Overall thongs are getting tough in Hyderabad.

AkashHot
08-21-17, 18:18
Hello everyone,

Have been following this forum for a while and registered just now.

A few questions, to be safe there is advise to take an anonymous 2nd number. I am not sure if I can get something like that. Would it be real trouble to call genuine SP's from my own number?

Also can someone please help with some good SP's for incall short time. It's Monday and somehow banger wants to bone and I am around JH check post. Back in city after 3 yrs from US, no contacts at all. Any help appreciated.Never ever use your personal digit to call SP/ MP / spa. You will be in trouble in future. Better to stay calm for a while. Even when you research in internet, search / use anonymously. Always use cash. No digital trail. Stay safe.

AkashHot
08-21-17, 18:22
Brethren,

Spa chains have been hit by multiple raids, true reason behind the raids is TDS management. One of the girls tipped off LE as her she was requesting to go back however she was kept to work against her wishes. Raids are a joint effort by CCS. Hyderabad and MEA due to Thai working on visitor visa's. Impact of this will need to seen however Hyderabad was last on the list, last week Bangalore / Mumbai and Delhi got hit. So this is not a coincidence but a planned execution.

Stay safe.Thanks for your comments bro. I heard some of our bros are in trouble. Even they had to go to P.S. Whats the next step for them? Any comments?

HarryMan1
08-21-17, 19:04
She can be quite moody, but I find it hard to believe she offered petrol money, please don't get me wrong but she is not made that way and partly ISG is responsible as we made her an overnight star.

However if that is true, then I would pursue her, she is a gem in bed.Petrol money she did offer. At least she made sign to open her wallet. LOL. Plan to pursue her next time I get a place.

Cheers.

DoubleBingo
08-21-17, 19:49
Gents,

Be aware.

Especially with Thai ones.

http://www.sakshi.com/news/hyderabad...home-top-story

http://www.eenadu.net/news/news.aspx...main-news&no=1

http://www.andhrajyothy.com/artical?SID=454398