PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

BabyKutu
08-22-17, 03:34
Never ever use your personal digit to call SP/ MP / spa. You will be in trouble in future. Better to stay calm for a while. Even when you research in internet, search / use anonymously. Always use cash. No digital trail. Stay safe.True that. Never use personal / official numbers. Biggest mistake people do is having a family pic as DP on social media handles. Its not a SIN its a sacrilege.

Remember even OLA and UBER keep track of your rides so. Best drive yourself park the car 2 KM away and take a rick. Get a prepaid sim and go about your escapades.

BabyKutu
08-22-17, 03:40
Thanks for your comments bro. I heard some of our bros are in trouble. Even they had to go to P.S. Whats the next step for them? Any comments?Bro,

They cannot be booked for prostitution or flesh trade involvement unless they were caught pimping. Fear extracts and extorts money and this will be used to flag social stigma in mongers minds who were caught in a raid. Highly unlikely they will be pursued with an FIR however it will be hard to prove for the monger that the act was consensual. If Thai's turn approvers and testify all the HJ's were for a tidy sum, then they can be booked under IPC immoral act. Pay a sum and get out.

Issue is largely with the visa program abuse. Thai's were making a killing on visitor visa which is basically circumventing the system. Also the agency that deals with the man management is black listed.

I am making a few calls to known LE peeps, will let you know. I can tell home is the safest place and hand is the best option for bachelors and wife is the only option for married folks. Stay Home and Stay Safe.

BabyKutu
08-22-17, 04:00
My Previous posts. Hope this helps during the current crisis in Hyderabad.

LE Counters, if you are caught in the act at SP place or your place.

Ask them if they have proof of any money exchange.

Tell them Sex is consensual and you are above 18.

If you being threatened with an arrest. Ask them on what section of IPC will you be booked.

Keep a lawyer name handy. Whether you use it or not, just keep it for sakes.

Don't with LE.

Never use rude tone and challenge them on the laws.

Be polite always but don't be pleading.

Never break down. It will inflate the bribe amount exponentially.

Never negotiate in the first instance.

Give out your ID without asking.

Give your phone. They will need a warrant.

LE will never tell you this.

There is no case against you as you are indulging in an act inside an house outside of public view.

If it is consensual then. It is only social stigma, but no case.

They can't prove money exchange ever, unless they record the exchange.

Can't take your phone or search you without a warrant.

Caution always.

Always check if the MP or SP's place is near a school / hospital / social establishment. This can get you into trouble.

Don't keep girls photos on your phone. It will be difficult to prove innocence in case of a raid, remember pimping is still a crime.

Be good to Girls. Else if they turn approves you are fucked.

Never get into emotional tangles with the girls or SP's. Pimps and Girl testimony can fuck you big time.

No chats or SMS's entries on cost and location details.

Careful on conversations in OLA / UBER cabs. Some of them are known informers.

PART II. Follows

AkashHot
08-22-17, 05:58
It came in headlines on first page in all local news papers. Normally such news used to come in district editions. Now based on this incident, few questions.

1. are Thai spas more risk than low profile desi spas?

2. what will happen to the members in these Thai spas? Will the LE track these members? The membership money is gone if they don't reopen the spa? That's why its not advisable to take membership?

3. will LE track the digital, phone conversation, watsapp chat? Is it always safe to pay by cash instead of paytm or taking coupons?

4. I called few non-Thai spas, some are working as usual and some are not responding. How do you know which ones are 'safe'? Is it based on the place (main roads, high streets, malls) or how they manage LE.

5. is Kerala MP more safe from LE point of view?

6. does it effect SP? Just as a matter of caution some SPs have gone underground..BabyKutu,

Can you reply to this?

Mahesh3056
08-22-17, 06:42
Brethren,

Spa chains have been hit by multiple raids, true reason behind the raids is TDS management. One of the girls tipped off LE as her she was requesting to go back however she was kept to work against her wishes. Raids are a joint effort by CCS. Hyderabad and MEA due to Thai working on visitor visa's. Impact of this will need to seen however Hyderabad was last on the list, last week Bangalore / Mumbai and Delhi got hit. So this is not a coincidence but a planned execution.

Heat is on and suggest all monger brothers lay low this week leading into the festivals. SP's might be a safe bet and Inde's always a keen option. Avoid booking into hotels, best place right now is home.

Stay safe.Will the LE pursue those who took memberships?

Dabbang
08-22-17, 07:25
Hello all,

Just an information for all looking for Seema famously known as Sikkim Girl has changed her contact number. Message me for the new number. Or see the WhatsApp status of old number which tells the new number.

TongueTornedo
08-22-17, 07:40
Due to this huge blow there's an impact on Vizag spa's too.

Every Thai spa here has been shut since yesterday and all therapists are leaving to thailand today.

RahulRocks
08-22-17, 08:09
Friends,

Let's avoid spa for month or so. Its highly risky now. All leading papers and even on social media the news is flashing.

In one newspaper I read the guy was making 90 lakh per month. What the hell we have been paying for hand jobs mostly.

Too much money is involved. Run business for few month and leave IT jobs.

Stay safe and calm now.

Is anyone from forum is also caught?

BabyKutu
08-23-17, 04:05
It came in headlines on first page in all local news papers. Normally such news used to come in district editions. Now based on this incident, few questions.

1. are Thai spas more risk than low profile desi spas?

For HPV and transmitted diseases yes, they are more prone as back in Thailand it is a world of bareback riding. Desi's are less hygienic with strong body smells

2. what will happen to the members in these Thai spas? Will the LE track these members? The membership money is gone if they don't reopen the spa? That's why its not advisable to take membership?

If management changes yes - money is doomed. LE cant make out a member if you are found on the records, there is no case, how can anything be proved and witnessed only for being a member, you will need to be testified against and / or caught in the act itself

3. will LE track the digital, phone conversation, watsapp chat? Is it always safe to pay by cash instead of paytm or taking coupons?

In worst cases, these can be tracked however these will need a warrant to be tracked and warrant can only come if you are involved in pimping. Honestly how can anything be proven if your phone conversations are tracked, remember act is not illegal, pimping is.Responses against each question.

Singham12
08-23-17, 06:10
Thanks to all the reports on this forum. I have always believed that the forum had enough hints about where to get action. Was never a fan of SP and always prefer MP. In response to all the fears I have been reading, here is what happened last weekend when I was in the middle of the action. The LE action I mean.

I will not mention the details of the spa. I will write this version as the owner of the spa.

Around 6 pm, my spa had 7 customers. 8th one had just left the spa. 4 completed their therapies and 3 were awaiting their therapists. Out of the 4 one had come into the lobby and was waiting for his friend. 6:15 pm, an inspector with 2 aides (1 M&1 F) barged into the lobby and told me their details. Cyber Crime (CC) division here on inspection based on a court order. They don't wait for me and start barging into rooms. The therapists are all outside since they are between customers. They start checking rooms and find a semen stained panty in one of the rooms. They pack it up along with the sheets in that room and call all the therapists and ask for details. Their addresses, phone numbers and their age and how long they have been working here. The one waiting outside tells he is a friend of mine and he is here to meet me. So he is let off.

Around 7:15 pm the customers are brought into the lobby and are asked to give particulars. The same details. The inspector says that this is just for information and will let you know what needs to be done. (some fear in them). More of his aides arrive and ask for phones and customers deny saying they will not part with their phones. He backs off but says no phone calls. They start seizing cash in the drawer, laptop with all membership details and appointment registers.

Around 8 pm, a local team of local P.S. Comes over. They bring the clues team who check for semen and confirm the same. The CC asks which room and it was a customer who had left. He asks the name of the customer and name of the therapist but no phone number. The P.S. Asks CC if they should pursue and he says,"we only found one and the customer will claim it happened accidentally during the massage and he couldn't control it. So no case here. Just write an observation report and close it". The customers gain some confidence. CC leaves.

Around 9:30 pm, the P.S. Starts checking rooms, seizes DVR and awaits instructions. The P.S. CI comes at 10 and gives them instructions. The constable here threatens the customers with case but the customers ask what is the case and crime in a polite manner. See backs off. Then there are jokes about why the customers are here. One says body pains. Huge laughs.

Around 10:45 pm the customers are let off after writing a letter saying no crime here but will appear when needed.

The therapists story will be told in Part 2.

SfoCowboy
08-23-17, 06:19
Hi bro,

I have her old number that ends with 450 and I can't see her new number in the status. Please pm me her new number.

Hello all,

Just an information for all looking for Seema famously known as Sikkim Girl has changed her contact number. Message me for the new number. Or see the WhatsApp status of old number which tells the new number.

HellsAngel
08-23-17, 07:12
Thanks dude! This is quiet pleasing to know power actually is in our hand. The outcomes is purely based on how you deal with the situation.

My Previous posts. Hope this helps during the current crisis in Hyderabad.

LE Counters, if you are caught in the act at SP place or your place.

Ask them if they have proof of any money exchange.

Tell them Sex is consensual and you are above 18.

If you being threatened with an arrest. Ask them on what section of IPC will you be booked.

Keep a lawyer name handy. Whether you use it or not, just keep it for sakes.

Don't with LE.

RahulIsBack
08-23-17, 21:33
Bro,

They cannot be booked for prostitution or flesh trade involvement unless they were caught pimping. Fear extracts and extorts money and this will be used to flag social stigma in mongers minds who were caught in a raid. Highly unlikely they will be pursued with an FIR however it will be hard to prove for the monger that the act was consensual. If Thai's turn approvers and testify all the HJ's were for a tidy sum, then they can be booked under IPC immoral act. Pay a sum and get out.

Issue is largely with the visa program abuse. Thai's were making a killing on visitor visa which is basically circumventing the system. Also the agency that deals with the man management is black listed.

I am making a few calls to known LE peeps, will let you know. I can tell home is the safest place and hand is the best option for bachelors and wife is the only option for married folks. Stay Home and Stay Safe.Haha: then am going to fall off my chair.

BabyKutu
08-24-17, 04:23
Friends,

Let's avoid spa for month or so. Its highly risky now. All leading papers and even on social media the news is flashing.

In one newspaper I read the guy was making 90 lakh per month. What the hell we have been paying for hand jobs mostly.

Too much money is involved. Run business for few month and leave IT jobs.

Stay safe and calm now.

Is anyone from forum is also caught?One monger bro was done in, all OK now and nothing against his record.

HydStar
08-24-17, 05:07
Stay hungry stay foolish & shake at home!

Kaarmic
08-24-17, 08:17
The recent raids on the Thai Spas have led to many speculations and wild theories! Gossips are becoming Gospels and half truths being told.

But all I can say is that this is not the time for truth! As the Fire is still burning! We have to wait for the red embers to cool down.

Right now all I can say is that these Thai girls have been put up at Kukatpally and Maheshwaram Rescue Homes run by Women and Child Development Centre run by Telangana Government.

Madhapur raids ended up in Kukatpally, Gachibowli ones in Maheshwaram.

Again there was a story that this guy Kingpin kept the passports is a lie. The passports are with the girls, or they kept it somewhere safe!

The police has a huge task of collecting all the original passports and sending it to Thai Rmbassy To start deportation procedures. Right now they have so much pressure that if you can walk into the P.S. And give the passport they will offer you a free drop home or even biryani! No sarcasm.

And a little truth about this manpower supplier 'kake' Actually her name is Cake. But that's not her real name. And ask any Thai girl and she will tell everything about her! But then is the LE really interested?

Well all these questions will be answered soon!

AkashHot
08-24-17, 15:29
Thanks to all the reports on this forum. I have always believed that the forum had enough hints about where to get action. Was never a fan of SP and always prefer MP. In response to all the fears I have been reading, here is what happened last weekend when I was in the middle of the action. The LE action I mean.

I will not mention the details of the spa. I will write this version as the owner of the spa.

Around 6 pm, my spa had 7 customers. 8th one had just left the spa. 4 completed their therapies and 3 were awaiting their therapists. Out of the 4 one had come into the lobby and was waiting for his friend. 6:15 pm, an inspector with 2 aides (1 M&1 F) barged into the lobby and told me their details. Cyber Crime (CC) division here on inspection based on a court order. They don't wait for me and start barging into rooms. The therapists are all outside since they are between customers. They start checking rooms and find a semen stained panty in one of the rooms. They pack it up along with the sheets in that room and call all the therapists and ask for details. Their addresses, phone numbers and their age and how long they have been working here. The one waiting outside tells he is a friend of mine and he is here to meet me. So he is let off.

Around 7:15 pm the customers are brought into the lobby and are asked to give particulars. The same details. The inspector says that this is just for information and will let you know what needs to be done. (some fear in them). More of his aides arrive and ask for phones and customers deny saying they will not part with their phones. He backs off but says no phone calls. They start seizing cash in the drawer, laptop with all membership details and appointment registers..Customers let off without any bribe? Waiting for your part 2.

DoubleBingo
08-24-17, 15:52
Gents,

With recent trouble from LE raids on MPs. I want to ask if it's ok or safe to go to SP or an indie for some action. How is the situation there. Any senior members advice is needed. Nit being desperate but for info purpose.

Happy mongering.

AkashHot
08-24-17, 18:25
Gents,

With recent trouble from LE raids on MPs. I want to ask if it's ok or safe to go to SP or an indie for some action. How is the situation there. Any senior members advice is needed. Nit being desperate but for info purpose.

Happy mongering.Why do you want to burn your hand in wrong place at wrong time in such a hot summer. Everywhere fire ball rolling. We all are surviving on hand! If desperate, fly in different city or Bangkok.

BabyKutu
08-24-17, 18:51
Haha: then am going to fall off my chair.Your humour is lost on me bro. Did I miss anything from your pun. Please enlighten me.

BabyKutu
08-24-17, 19:31
Gents,

Happy mongering.SP's and Indie's are BAU. Nothing changed.

However best to stay away till next week.

BelowTheBelt
08-24-17, 21:28
Finally got a decent fuck in recent times. Actually more than decent. African petite with an ass to die for and amazing cooperation. Indie, she is on her own, has a place. Safe. Worth a repeat. Will share digits on reciprocal basis only.Bro,

Please activate your PM.

SameerHyd
08-25-17, 02:42
BabyKuttu and other seniors,

How many days info does these spas usually save in their CC tv storage? What can LE do with such a footage?

Kaarmic
08-25-17, 13:42

How many days info does these spas usually save in their CC tv storage? What can LE do with such a footage?It doesn't matter! Police has enough on their hands. Plus, so what? We just went for a massage! Not attended some terrorist organisation meeting, that we have to explain our presence there!

Chillax.

BabyKutu
08-25-17, 16:21

How many days info does these spas usually save in their CC tv storage? What can LE do with such a footage?Hey,

LE cannot book you with footage, entering a spa and seeking services (read: not extras) is not a crime. Relax.

How long does a spa retains footage. Can't say really, some of them have it on a daily basis but law mandates 30 days.

DoubleBingo
08-25-17, 21:34
SP's and Indie's are BAU. Nothing changed.

However best to stay away till next week.Satya vachan!

Singham12
08-26-17, 02:59
Customers let off without any bribe? Waiting for your part 2.They never asked for a bribe.

All they cared about was the spa and Thai therapists.

They took the CCTv footage as evidence but then that only shows.

What happened outside. So no case.

The rules according to them:

Transparent door.

Cameras inside.

If a customer asks for a cross gender record his phone number and ID.

And then they joke if these rules are followed why would anyone go to a spa.

AkashHot
08-26-17, 19:50

Around 6 pm, my spa had 7 customers. 8th one had just left the spa. 4 completed their therapies and 3 were awaiting their therapists. Out of the 4 one had come into the lobby and was waiting for his friend. 6:15 pm, an inspector with 2 aides (1 M&1 F) barged into the lobby and told me their details. Cyber Crime (CC) division here on inspection based on a court order. They don't wait for me and start barging into rooms. The therapists are all outside since they are between customers. They start checking rooms and find a semen stained panty in one of the rooms. They pack it up along with the sheets in that room and call all the therapists and ask for details. Their addresses, phone numbers and their age and how long they have been working here. The one waiting outside tells he is a friend of mine and he is here to meet me. So he is let off..Waiting for Part 2 brother.

AkashHot
08-26-17, 20:02
It doesn't matter! Police has enough on their hands. Plus, so what? We just went for a massage! Not attended some terrorist organisation meeting, that we have to explain our presence there!

Chillax.True. Along with CCTV, police have the complete register book, membership details. Even if they investigate they have so much to investigate. Normally a spa opens for 8-12 hours and if they open all 30 days in a month and if CCTV records last 30 days. They have total 4320 Hours (12 hours multiplied by 30 days multiplied by 12 spas) of video to watch. So, if one person looks into the footage completely and investigate and considering he is working 8 hours per day, it will take 540 working days (4320 hours of video divided by 8 hours) to finish watching it completely, which is more than a year. I am sure, they might not even watch completely or may be watch fast forward and look for some suspicious activity. Not sure what they are going to do with it. Also, If you combine all 10-12 spas they have raid, I am sure there will be 1000-2000 customer's digit. Again, Not sure what they are going to do with all those digits. May be track those number in future which is close to impossible (tracking 2 k digits).

BabyKutu
08-27-17, 03:36
True. I am sure there will be 1000-2000 customer's digit. Again, Not sure what they are going to do with all those digits. May be track those number in future which is close to impossible (tracking 2 k digits).True that. CCTV evidence is not acceptable in court of law until and unless there is a approver available for the case. Also it cannot stick to what could have happenned in the room, it is circumstantial until and unless your semen is found a positive swab inside of the masseuse vagina. Else there is no case.

Section 177 IPC cannot be FIR's on circumstantial evidence.

MrRoyya
08-28-17, 03:30
One monger bro was done in, all OK now and nothing against his record.Just asking for information purpose. Was he caught in the act? And how did he get out? Did he have to pay bribe?

PowderCarrom
08-28-17, 21:46
Any one met below girl. Name is Harika and quoting 5 k for 2 times. I met her in dating app.Damn tired after all the LE Nonsense. Want to de-stress. Anyone having Harika Number? Really really appreciate it.

Regards and take care.

Powder.

MaddyJ88
08-30-17, 08:40
LE has fucked up spa scene totally in the city. I like having genuine massages once in a while. Any spas operational right now and recommended, Hyderabad or Max Banjara side. All of the ones, I was using are closed.

Cheers.

SureshRaj
08-30-17, 11:36
Pretty sure LE is tracking me now, They called my number and were asking where I was. Told them I was in Mumbai, luckily I have moved to Mumbai so, at least they can't knock on my doors, and call records don't prove anything. SI made sure that I wasn't living in Hyderabad and then cut the call. Keep a lawyer ready, more likely to get summons and shit. This LE shit is crazy, thank god I am not in Hyderabad. Was much peaceful, when I was in Hyderabad a year ago. Still not sure how they got my number and why they were calling me now.

SumanChow70
08-30-17, 20:11
Hi friends,

Can you share a good indie contact or a trusted SP of yours? I can reciprocate with my contacts in Bangalore.

I am visiting Hyderabad this weekend.

Would appreciate the help!

HydStar
08-31-17, 04:12
Pretty sure LE is tracking me now, They called my number and were asking where I was. Told them I was in Mumbai, luckily I have moved to Mumbai so, at least they can't knock on my doors, and call records don't prove anything. SI made sure that I wasn't living in Hyderabad and then cut the call. Keep a lawyer ready, more likely to get summons and shit. This LE shit is crazy, thank god I am not in Hyderabad. Was much peaceful, when I was in Hyderabad a year ago. Still not sure how they got my number and why they were calling me now.This is shit crazy bro. I followed following.

1) I have separate number and mobile for monger activities.

2) Never took any membership packages.

3) Avoided giving the mong number after my first visit. (in the paper they make us signs).

4) All payments via cash.

I am still worried about the CCTV shit. When did you move? Did you take those packages or gave mobile number in session sheet?

BabyKutu
08-31-17, 04:40
Hi friends,

Can you share a good indie contact or a trusted SP of yours? I can reciprocate with my contacts in Bangalore.

I am visiting Hyderabad this weekend.

Would appreciate the help!Not the right time for cross state mongering bro. LE heat is reducing. But not out totally.

Frank Martin
08-31-17, 15:41
Hi fellow ISGians,

I would like to share an interesting experience with you all (kind of Fantasy). The following FR girl is not for sharing.

After 3 months of bachelor ship and loneliness, the fateful day came as a surprise. I might have mentioned in my earlier posts that we three are best friends. I am trying to convince one of my friends fling to spend time with me from last 8 years. Meanwhile I am pushing my friend too to convince her (quite odd but me and my friend have good bonding).

Today she came on one condition that my friend also present, We had four wonderful sessions and depart.

I am writing this FR with complete satisfaction of filling fantasy. I can strike FMF, MFM, Group from my bucket list. My intention is not to show off, I am pretty clear legends are here and I am nothing in front of them. I just want inspire people to fulfil these fantasies and share here.

Contact is not for sharing please do not fill my inbox.

Frank.

BabyKutu
08-31-17, 17:15
This is shit crazy bro. I followed following.

I am still worried about the CCTV shit. When did you move? Did you take those packages or gave mobile number in session sheet?CCTV cameras dotn and can't prove a thing. Having a membership or going to a spa is not a crime. In act LE is heading for another disaster like the AK khan days. They might loose this one as well.

Back to the topic. Chill Bro. Unless you are caught in the act and can't prove it was consensual you are covered.

Read my posts and it will give some clarity.

SureshRaj
08-31-17, 17:57
This is shit crazy bro. I followed following.

1) I have separate number and mobile for monger activities.

2) Never took any membership packages.

3) Avoided giving the mong number after my first visit. (in the paper they make us signs).

4) All payments via cash.

I am still worried about the CCTV shit. When did you move? Did you take those packages or gave mobile number in session sheet?Think some SP with my number in his mobile got caught. Stupid shit. They don't have a case since I wasn't in city since long. Think they just want to shake people down for some money.

DoubleBingo
08-31-17, 19:28
Pretty sure LE is tracking me now, They called my number and were asking where I was. Told them I was in Mumbai, luckily I have moved to Mumbai so, at least they can't knock on my doors, and call records don't prove anything. SI made sure that I wasn't living in Hyderabad and then cut the call. Keep a lawyer ready, more likely to get summons and shit. This LE shit is crazy, thank god I am not in Hyderabad. Was much peaceful, when I was in Hyderabad a year ago. Still not sure how they got my number and why they were calling me now.Bro,

Did they ask anything else apart from your current location. Any info would help others bro.

Gokul
09-01-17, 18:08
Dear bro,

After long time I'm in Hyderabad for short time, thanks to those who helped me last time hope you too had fun in Blr.

This time any good indie contacts will be great favor all have is seema, this time looking for better ones.

Thanks,

Gokul.

RamKiran65
09-01-17, 19:08
Did you try double penetration?

Hi fellow ISGians,

I would like to share an interesting experience with you all (kind of Fantasy). The following FR girl is not for sharing.

After 3 months of bachelor ship and loneliness, the fateful day came as a surprise. I might have mentioned in my earlier posts that we three are best friends. I am trying to convince one of my friends fling to spend time with me from last 8 years. Meanwhile I am pushing my friend too to convince her (quite odd but me and my friend have good bonding).

Today she came on one condition that my friend also present, We had four wonderful sessions and depart.

I am writing this FR with complete satisfaction of filling fantasy. I can strike FMF, MFM, Group from my bucket list. My intention is not to show off, I am pretty clear legends are here and I am nothing in front of them. I just want inspire people to fulfil these fantasies and share here.

Contact is not for sharing please do not fill my inbox.

Frank.

BabyKutu
09-02-17, 04:19
Did you try double penetration?Maximum risk for the lady bro.

After Anal it is not a practice for a pussy penetration. Risk of infection is very very high for the lady.

Frank Martin
09-02-17, 07:00
First of all it is a fling, need to handle with care and second it is only first day. I don't want scare her off and loose the opportunity.

Frank.

Did you try double penetration?

SumanChow70
09-02-17, 07:39
Thanks to Dabang sir for the contact.

I met the much hyped Sikkim girl yesterday.

She is well behaved and well dressed.

She lives up to her reputation.

She is prettier than I expected.

Damages are within the budget.

I request you to send me any reliable SP contact (if you are PM-ing me anyway).

RedFox007
09-02-17, 09:06
After Log gap with Madhapur Hostel girl, this is the recent encounter I had.

Got introduced to the girl by one of my friend (Outside ISG an) meet got arranged at restaurant. Once the introduction is over my friend left. We had general chit chat and girl had couple of Breezers. After that we went out for drive and started conversation. I have expressed my desire of full night without any restrictions on number of shorts. (Generally I don't like doing hurry session on counting rounds). Told her that I am looking for good GF experience and want full hardcore session without any restrictions. She agreed to that. But as I was busy in the office I told her that I will meet her after 2 weeks.

She looked disappointed and gave expression that 2 weeks pretty long. Took my car into inside lines of be-hills to avoid street lights and slowly put my hand on her boobs and fingered her down (realized the boobs were small). She responded positively. After some chit chat,. She told she is going to out of station for 3 days and I said I can wait. After some time dropped her at hostel (yes, She also staying at girls hostel in the same area, looks like lot of gems at these hostels who does independently). 5 days passed by daily exchanging what's up messages.

On Friday I told her I will meet her in the evening to fix and finalize the session. Met her at same restaurant started with drinks and started the discussion on the plan. She quoted 15 k for night and I can have as many time I want till morning (In fact this quote shared by my friend already). So told her I am not going to bargain but looking for good wild session. She smiled and said that you will see. Next discussion on place she said she has known service apartment which is very safe and need to pay 3 k per night. Since there is lot of LE reports in Hyderabad I didn't want to take risk. Instead I told I will book 5 start hotel and which will be very safe. Initially she was reluctant to come to hotel but I convinced her that we will check in at a time and there will not be any problem finally she agreed.

Sunday evening picked her up at 4 pm. (she made me wait at her hostel street at least 30 mins she supposed to get ready by 3:30). We went to tonic and picked vodka half + 2 cranberry juice on her request. Picked up covers packet and checked into the room by 5:30 by producing both our ID's.

Once inside the room started with DFK for 5 minutes. I refreshed myself and got into short and t shirt. We started Vodka with cranberry juice first round (I have taken less than small just to give company). She finished 2 rounds and initiated lots of DFK and arousing my Jony. She changed her dress to full length nightly kind of it. But I removed it with in no time, bit disappointed as boobs were small (very small).

She started BBJ and she was on. First session went with missionary and doggy and completed. Relaxed and had my smoke. After 15 minutes she had another round of vodka and came on me when I was sitting in sofa. Vodka started showing up on her she became completely wild. Ohh man. 2nd round she took completed control. She sucked my nipple and went down and lots of BBJ at least 10 to 15 minutes including balls licking. You just tell what you want she did all. Completed the 2nd round also.

Both went to wash room and took bath. We ordered 1 mutton biryani and shared it.

After short break she again started arousing me and made me ready for third. This time I asked her to do it in WOT (In fact I am tired) and finally came out on doggy position. Even in the third round she is more wild than initial rounds she is like power house only.

Took a break and we started watching T. V and she fall of sleep at 11:30 pm and I was really happy that she didn't ask of another round. I was continue watching TV till 1 pm. When I was enjoying my smoke she got up and wished me. She woke up and took bath. Came back and she asked that she is feeling hungry. We ordered another chicken biryani this time shared. She ate less only. I offered vodka anther round to her. She finished it in one short and came on me. My God. For me situation looked like she booked me rather than I booked. This time I literally used my hand to satisfy her and gave my jony to her mouth she was busy with my jony and balls and I was using my hand to grill her hole. After nearly 20 mins took cover and tried hard but could not able to complete. Finally removed hand and she did it with her hand and cum the on her body.

We slept and woke up at 7 am refreshed handed over 15 k to her and check out the room dropped her at hostel after having breakfast (idly) before hostel.

About the Girl Looks, Her name started with Chand. She is at age of 21 (I seen on her ID, normal height, Color dark (Not very black), But body well shaped. Good medium build (not lean and not fat) , good fuckable base pussy and ass (If I repeat I will repeat for these two). Face 6 out of 10.

During the conversation found that she came to city 2 years back and worked in hair transplantation hospital and also worked at cine polis box office. Now she generally goes out to pubs with friends and goes out whenever she need money.

Communication: She speaks only Telugu, I don't think she can communicate in any other language comfortably.

Finally– had good session to satisfy my desire. I am happy that I have paid for her service than figure.

SumanChow70
09-02-17, 14:00
Hi,

I found a few contacts of SP in Loc site, a SP ending 817. Is he / she legit? Anyone had tried offerings from there?

RamKiran65
09-02-17, 16:40
Hi all,

Did any one try Shilpa / Bindu from east maradapally, she is studying and working as CA.

Her digits gets ended with 400 or 90 or 300.

Please share your feedback & experience with me if any one has tried this girl.

Noddyin
09-02-17, 18:36
Bros, I will be in Hyderabad next week staying in one of the 5 stars. Looking for some good, tall Inde.

Leads will be reciprocated in other city.

Warm regards.

RamKiran65
09-02-17, 18:40
Maximum risk for the lady bro.

After Anal it is not a practice for a pussy penetration. Risk of infection is very very high for the lady.I was not aware that the lady is with risk of infection.

I have tried MFM and FMF but did not get a chance to try Double penetration.

If one of my fantasy to try DP and I was not getting an opportunity to fulfill my fantasy.

Please let me know if you know any girl who is ready for DP.

RamKiran65
09-02-17, 18:41

Got introduced to the girl by one of my friend (Outside ISG an) meet got arranged at restaurant. Once the introduction is over my friend left. We had general chit chat and girl had couple of Breezers. After that we went out for drive and started conversation. I have expressed my desire of full night without any restrictions on number of shorts. (Generally I don't like doing hurry session on counting rounds). Told her that I am looking for good GF experience and want full hardcore session without any restrictions. She agreed to that. But as I was busy in the office I told her that I will meet her after 2 weeks.

She looked disappointed and gave expression that 2 weeks pretty long. Took my car into inside lines of be-hills to avoid street lights and slowly put my hand on her boobs and fingered her down (realized the boobs were small). She responded positively. After some chit chat,. She told she is going to out of station for 3 days and I said I can wait. After some time dropped her at hostel (yes, She also staying at girls hostel in the same area, looks like lot of gems at these hostels who does independently). 5 days passed by daily exchanging what's up messages..Can you share her digit's.

BabyKutu
09-03-17, 03:21
I was not aware that the lady is with risk of infection.

I have tried MFM and FMF but did not get a chance to try Double penetration.

If one of my fantasy to try DP and I was not getting an opportunity to fulfill my fantasy.

Please let me know if you know any girl who is ready for DP.DP = Pussy + Anal right? Or did you want a DP Pussy penetration with Mish and Reverse cowgirl?

In Hyderabad it is difficult to find people who do Anal. So. Don't think so.

Raja7
09-03-17, 09:27
Dear bros,

Looking for a good telugu GFE girl indi / SP I'm OK.

Being a Telugu never tried Telugu girls. So want to fulfill desire. Please help me with the contacts.

I can reciprocate the same with nice Bangalore contacts.

Cheers,

Raja.

DecentMan224
09-03-17, 15:53
Hello seniors and friends,

I m looking for suggestions on GF hotels. I understand 5 star are better but any 4 star will save some cost. Please provide suggestions. My PM is active. I can help for Mumbai.

Thanks!

BabyKutu
09-03-17, 17:13
Brethren,

I am behind on PM responses. APOLS.

KE / AkashHot / Rahulme. Bro's I owe you guys a response. Will do so in the next day or so.

Internet has been really patchy so!

Masterix42
09-03-17, 19:11
Brethren,

I am behind on PM responses. APOLS.

KE / AkashHot / Rahulme. Bro's I owe you guys a response. Will do so in the next day or so.

Internet has been really patchy so!Me too bro! I had a few questions. Do get back when you get a chance. Thanks BK!

RamKiran65
09-03-17, 19:38
DP = Pussy + Anal right? Or did you want a DP Pussy penetration with Mish and Reverse cowgirl?

In Hyderabad it is difficult to find people who do Anal. So. Don't think so.Yes, I mean anal + pussy.

OldSnake
09-03-17, 21:52
Hi Dabbang,

Is the rate with her still at 9 per night or any less? Did you book any recently?

Hello all,

BabyKutu
09-04-17, 03:28
Hi Dabbang,

Is the rate with her still at 9 per night or any less? Did you book any recently?She has been flip flopping a lot on commitment. I think she is still committed to 8 - 10 K LT plus don't forget the room costs, Food + Beer or any other form of alcohol.

So overall LT experience will work out to be 15 K tops for a good hotel and food + drinks.

Pestered90
09-04-17, 03:35
Hey guys,

Will be travelling to Hyderabad. This weekend and looking for some encounter with hot & happening indie who can arrange a place as well, please do help me out and in return can reciprocate contacts in Chennai. Looking forward to some help.

Regards.

Play safe.

P.S. 90.

Frank Martin
09-04-17, 19:02
I do feel same, The risk to Reward ration should always be in higher side. In DP case it is much worse risk is way to bigger than the mere pleasure of DP.

Frank.

DP = Pussy + Anal right? Or did you want a DP Pussy penetration with Mish and Reverse cowgirl?

In Hyderabad it is difficult to find people who do Anal. So. Don't think so.

GoodBlr123
09-04-17, 19:17
Hello friend,

I planning to stay one month in Vizag.

Any indie contacts or SP in Visakhapatnam share please.

Thanks.

RamKiran65
09-04-17, 19:38
Hi all,

Did any one try Shilpa / Bindu from east maradapally, she is studying and working as CA.

Her digits gets ended with 400 or 90 or 300.

Please share your feedback & experience with me if any one has tried this girl.Did not get any response, waiting to hear feedback from anyone who tried her.

Casanova9
09-05-17, 03:19
Yesterday I have visited Kvt at place, she changed place to near f mall. Initially I thought to have the session with her by seeing her DP. She quoted 3 K for her without BJ and 3 K for another 19-20 Yrs gal with CBJ. I reached there and I found a young looking gal with her. She look like 20, but later I realized that she is close to 30 and looking young due to less height and little good skin. Kvt at is not looking good and have very bad face with pimple marks and lot of attitude. So I finally preferred that gal and bargained to 2 K, as I don't want to waste time to go here and there for better opportunity. She has tiny and saggy boobs, with padded bra, loose p. Finally felt that she is not worth for 2 K also. Finished the deed in 20 min and came out. Kvt at quoting 3-4 k for all profiles with her and if you bargain well, she will comedown to 2 K.

Bkaran
09-05-17, 08:36
Hello ISG guys,

Came to Hyderabad and working here its been very busy schedule. Now got some free time. Please help with some independent contacts.

HydStar
09-05-17, 08:47
Called few spas to check the status. They aren't attending the calls.

Couple of them are operating with male staff!

Staff left in one of the spa that isn't raided. (they had couple of Telugu therapists.

Looks like this is the driest period in Hyderabad.

Can someone share Indie contacts with me?

Thanks.

NathanDrake
09-06-17, 04:29
Desperate to get back into the spa action. Been 2 months for me, work got in the way. Thank god I didn't renew my membership at the time, otherwise would've been screwed now. Now I'm free and full of body pains and want to get back. Thinking of calling them up but looks like another member did it and it's dry.

Any idea when we would be back to good old days?

NewtoHyd
09-06-17, 16:40
Desperate to get back into the spa action. Been 2 months for me, work got in the way. Thank god I didn't renew my membership at the time, otherwise would've been screwed now. Now I'm free and full of body pains and want to get back. Thinking of calling them up but looks like another member did it and it's dry.

Any idea when we would be back to good old days?I called my couple of regular spas, they answered as if nothing has happened, but I didn't venture to go there. Either you may get a strictly genuine massage at huge cost or you will be always under doubt. Avoid another week.

BabyKutu
09-06-17, 17:29

Any idea when we would be back to good old days?Another month at least. Right now most of the spas are either temporarily shut or stopped cross gender massages. Hold on heat is on for sure, it is receding heat but.

Abhi6966
09-07-17, 09:48
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, any one please help me to find good looking female who is not pros. Please help me guys.

BabyKutu
09-07-17, 16:41
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, any one please help me to find good looking female who is not pros. Please help me guys.Get a PM please first. Can't share on open forum.

Kiss666
09-08-17, 15:42
Hi friends,

Anybody knows Lily grace number ends with 023. Looks good in WhatsApp DP. Please share information want to try her on Sunday. Have fun be careful.

RajPru
09-08-17, 23:15
Get a PM please first. Can't share on open forum.Hey bro,

I have seen you helping lot of people I have PMed you Many times and never I got response, I guess you would be tired of replying people as your the favorite senior for all the newbies, would be glad if you can throw some light here as well, I will be leaving to Bengaluru soon for business work before that just want to taste here. As you know the Scene of MP's nothing seems to workout for me!!

Thanks in advance!

Dabbang
09-09-17, 16:59
I am glad that you enjoyed.

FunAtWork
09-10-17, 08:37
Please share FR and PM me the contact.

Cheers to mongering!

FAW.

Hi friends,

Anybody knows Lily grace number ends with 023. Looks good in WhatsApp DP. Please share information want to try her on Sunday. Have fun be careful.

FunAtWork
09-10-17, 08:47
Is her number the same as ending with 002?

If not will you PM me her new number?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dabbang,

Is the rate with her still at 9 per night or any less? Did you book any recently?===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

DecentMan224
09-10-17, 09:19
She has her place? And any idea about damages? I am in town and is looking for some info and few contacts going forward.

Thanks!

BabyKutu
09-10-17, 17:11
She has her place? And any idea about damages? I am in town and is looking for some info and few contacts going forward.

Thanks!She is outcall only. You are looking at 10 L for her and 3-5 K on logistics.

HydStar
09-10-17, 21:31
Hi guys,

I am considering a paid membership of this dating portal. Any reviews of the portal?

PrithviReddy
09-11-17, 03:11
Most of the portal functionality is free unless you want to communicate with other users. And for that you need to pay. So if you want others to send you contact numbers, you need to pay. There is no guarantee that anyone will share any contact numbers though. Baby Kutu and a couple of others were gracious to share a few numbers with me but pretty much no one else. If you pester everyone, you may get a couple of contacts. So try it. You pay so much for the shitty [Deleted by Admin] anyway, this cost should be a drop in the ocean and this at least has some value.

Hi guys,

I am considering a paid membership of this dating portal. Any reviews of the portal?

RahulRocks
09-11-17, 22:57
We are seeing sudden drop in review and sharing in Hyderabad forum. Thanks to recent LE activity. But I am sure mongering is still going on. I fell few spa centre are still being regularly visited and many member would have explored new destinations with local talent. Even cost is down it seems. Please share your opinion.

Chahyd
09-12-17, 14:30
Forget any Thai therapists for at-least 3-4 months.

Hyderabad is officially dry.

We are seeing sudden drop in review and sharing in Hyderabad forum. Thanks to recent LE activity. But I am sure mongering is still going on. I fell few spa centre are still being regularly visited and many member would have explored new destinations with local talent. Even cost is down it seems. Please share your opinion.

NathanDrake
09-12-17, 16:15
Hyderabad is officially dry. Was desperate. So sat down and made some calls. Must've made 10-15 calls, either it was switched off or not available. Called up spas from NearBuy but nothing was available. Just 2 months ago, I was thinking there were a ton of options now, today, the options went down to zero.

Finally took a risk and went to Elan Spa. The good: massage was amazing, place was clean. The bad: no extras. Not even hints of extras. Forget hints, she stayed far away from my private areas. It was so obvious that I didn't even bother asking her for extras.

Even thought the massage was good, so used to massage with HJ that I hated this massage. Plus massage with extras also has the privilege for ass massage and massage at inner thigh.

Some other news, a politically connected relative of mine got a call from a massage owner asking for help with LE. So the situation is sill tight.

NewtoHyd
09-12-17, 18:24
We are seeing sudden drop in review and sharing in Hyderabad forum. Thanks to recent LE activity. But I am sure mongering is still going on. I fell few spa centre are still being regularly visited and many member would have explored new destinations with local talent. Even cost is down it seems. Please share your opinion.Avoid high profile name plate spas. Especially those who offer thai gals. You can still try local desi unisex spas who offer extras discretely. LE won't touch unisex spas as they will find some lady customers there and its inappropriate for LE to go there. My view.

Also avoid those on main roads.

Today I tried one spa, surprisingly got more services for lesser price. These gals live on tips. In the famous Keral spa in JH road on average each therapist gets 2 lakh rs per month. They work on all days, no weekly offs. Plus salary and accommodation, food. What else you want for shaking some jhonies. No topless stuff. Even a decent IT guy doesn't make that much money. They work 3 months and go home.

SecondOption
09-12-17, 18:47
Hi brothers,

I am from Bangalore Forum. I am traveling to Hyderabad next week.

Request the kind hearted brothers to share the digits of reliable SP / Indies. I will reciprocate when you need Bangalore contacts.

Wish you all happy and safe mongering days.

BabyKutu
09-13-17, 03:54
Avoid high profile name plate spas. Especially those who offer thai gals. You can still try local desi unisex spas who offer extras discretely.True that! LE heat is still on and Thai issue is still hot, this entire episode has ensured Hyderabad is declared officially a spa drought hit area. That said agree that unisex salon's are making a killing. APet and Mpur it is business as usual. Avoid weekends and flashy places. LOC and CG is off limits.

MrMystery
09-13-17, 05:50
Hello mates,

Recently joined and need some contacts desperately, activated PM too, I just have few SP contacts from Hyderabad and experience from KL I also have exposure in the PUA too and would help with it if required. Been using a service near Ohris BJ hills which is tad expensive so looking for good indies and SPs. I am from nearby town, don't stay in Hyderabad.

Thanks seniors in advance, lets rock.

Discreet Johny
09-13-17, 10:13
Brethren,

I was busy for last few months with work and didn't visit this site. Now that I am back wanting some action, I am shocked to learn about the spa raids and how dry Hyderabad has become.

I have 3 hours left from my membership in a spa chain and I am really worried now.

Will my hours remain intact? When is it safe to venture out to spas again?

RamKiran65
09-13-17, 19:11
Hi friends,

Anybody knows Lily grace number ends with 023. Looks good in WhatsApp DP. Please share information want to try her on Sunday. Have fun be careful.Did you get a chance to meet her, I tried calling her many times but she doesn't respond or responds and say she is busy and will meet next day or phone not reachable.

BabyKutu
09-13-17, 20:24
Brethren,

I was busy for last few months with work and didn't visit this site. Now that I am back wanting some action, I am shocked to learn about the spa raids and how dry Hyderabad has become.

I have 3 hours left from my membership in a spa chain and I am really worried now.

Will my hours remain intact? When is it safe to venture out to spas again?If the spa chain is under the same management " Might Be " else if the management changes or house rules change. Which is mostly the case in raids of this magnitude then you can kiss it good bye. Going by the intensity. I am assuming very safely that all memberships across Thai chains are a goner. Flip side you stayed away. You have nothing to worry. Ease off. This LE heat is there to stay for sometime for sure.

Doniv
09-13-17, 20:42
NB has refunded the coupon for M Spa, that it closed service with them.

True that! LE heat is still on and Thai issue is still hot, this entire episode has ensured Hyderabad is declared officially a spa drought hit area. That said agree that unisex salon's are making a killing. APet and Mpur it is business as usual. Avoid weekends and flashy places. LOC and CG is off limits.

Babai
09-14-17, 10:34
Has anyone met Sruthi (Mirror Lady) in last two months. Is she still in business. She is not active in whatsapp now a days.

Cnuhyd
09-14-17, 14:53
After trying to meet pros with bros. I am tired. Just waste of time and journey.

Can anyone share a good looking gal details?

Can buy subscription. If someone is kind enough to share details with me.

Cnuhyd
09-14-17, 15:17
Also, looking at experiences. I feel how stupidly people spending money outside.

Some below avg gals through CL, Loc are asking for 10-15 k per session.

And if you compare them with pics. They don't match even 10%.

I guess it worths getting a subscription here.

Kkarunkk
09-14-17, 15:31
I am visiting secunderabad this weekend. Does the trendz spa in Sindhi colony have scope for extras? I noticed they have female therapists too. Any feedback on this spa?

BabyKutu
09-14-17, 16:56
NB has refunded the coupon for M Spa, that it closed service with them.Not surprised. All SPa's who were employing Thai's are temporarily shut.

BabyKutu
09-14-17, 19:16
Has anyone met Sruthi (Mirror Lady) in last two months. Is she still in business. She is not active in whatsapp now a days.No. She called it quits a year ago. Though she still is into this but she apparently is only making out with high profile people. So technically she is out of this.

JohnKThomas1
09-15-17, 10:16
Hi all!

Been a follower of this forum for a while now. And been watching out for tips from gurus.

Had my first encounter at a MP here in July. I think it was my lucky timing when I read about all the LE news now & the AT MP Gbwli being raided.

Well Booked a great deal via 'L' app. Had to wait for a few minutes, did not bother getting to chatty to the guy at counter. Well jotted down wrong contacts and in I go. The no doors was a bit of let down. The thai girl did a good decent oil massage, I waited for her to bring up extras.

About 30-40 minutes in, she whispers in my ears about extras. Quoted 3 k for HJ + TA. Brought it down to 2.5 k.

She did not rush, played with Johnny for a good time, massaging and caressing my thighs at the same time with the other hand. Started kissing and teasing around johnny. Let me play and suck her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and run fingers over her panties.

Overall had a good first experience in Hyderabad. She was patient and asked about my visits to MPs on BKK trips.

Ah now she must be probably back in homeland or in a rescue shelter I guess.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10 supple.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damages: 1300 + 2.5 k for TA + HJ.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

InstantPlay
09-15-17, 15:32
Hi,

I am new to Hyderebad. Would appreciate if you guys can share some contact. In return I can share some contacts from Bangalore.

Babai
09-15-17, 17:51
Considering the current LE activities, is Nisha's place safe for ST? Does she speaks telugu?

Also, is there any safe private accommodation other than Hotel / OYO / Stayuncle. Planning to book Seema.

Sstoryteller
09-15-17, 22:16
Agree about Apet, had been to one place about 8 days ago, neither the massage nor the masseuse was anywhere good, had locals, but yes business as usual.

True that! LE heat is still on and Thai issue is still hot, this entire episode has ensured Hyderabad is declared officially a spa drought hit area. That said agree that unisex salon's are making a killing. APet and Mpur it is business as usual. Avoid weekends and flashy places. LOC and CG is off limits.

BabyKutu
09-16-17, 01:20
Considering the current LE activities, is Nisha's place safe for ST? Does she speaks telugu?

Also, is there any safe private accommodation other than Hotel / OYO / Stayuncle. Planning to book Seema.Nisha's place is always safe and, you will be well vetted by the handler of course before agreeing to an appointment. You are looking at upwards of 12 K for 30 minutes. Yes she does speak SI languages.

Seema- 10 K for the deed and you will need to book a place to get her to come by plus food and other logistics. She is a fickle when it comes to sticking to commitments on time.

Stealth Boy
09-16-17, 02:07
Hello Hyderabad,

I am visiting the city next week for a couple of days. I would like to try a few indies if I can get some contacts.

Kind request to share some good indie contacts. I can share my contacts in Delhi and Bangalore.

Have fun.

NewtoHyd
09-16-17, 12:52
Not surprised. All SPa's who were employing Thai's are temporarily shut.Scrolling news in TV, LE arrested friend of sid who was arrested 2 weeks back. It seems these 2 are running 7 MP in Hyderabad, blr.

Caution warranted.

Tarus89
09-16-17, 22:50
Guys,

Does anyone know who this person in the attached pic or if anyone tried her? PM me her details please will reciprocate.

Gogogo1
09-16-17, 23:23
Bro,

She is Priya out of business since mid 2014.

Guys,

Does anyone know who this person in the attached pic or if anyone tried her? PM me her details please will reciprocate.

BabyKutu
09-17-17, 02:55
Guys,

Does anyone know who this person in the attached pic or if anyone tried her? PM me her details please will reciprocate.No, not in business anymore. She was operating out of Hyderabad and moved to the coastal city.

HydStar
09-17-17, 03:46
Don't know if is still in the game. Then famous mpur SP (mr K) shared these over electronic mail.

Guys,

MuscleHetero
09-17-17, 09:01
My friend went to Hyderabad yesterday and tried to get service from SPs. He was quoted 60 K for full night. He instead went to washroom saw some porn on his mobile and jacked off. With closure of many Thai MPs the commodity has become too costly. With 60 K one can go to Bangkok have lots of pussy and come back.

AkashHot
09-17-17, 10:33
My friend went to Hyderabad yesterday and tried to get service from SPs. He was quoted 60 K for full night. He instead went to washroom saw some porn on his mobile and jacked off. With closure of many Thai MPs the commodity has become too costly. With 60 K one can go to Bangkok have lots of pussy and come back.With 60 k, he will live like a king there and get sex slaves for couple of days.

PhilAndererer
09-17-17, 17:35
Nisha's place is always safe and, you will be well vetted by the handler of course before agreeing to an appointment. You are looking at upwards of 12 K for 30 minutes. Yes she does speak SI languages.

Seema- 10 K for the deed and you will need to book a place to get her to come by plus food and other logistics. She is a fickle when it comes to sticking to commitments on time.I think Seema would be out of town till diwali from 12th of this month.

BabyKutu
09-18-17, 04:14
I think Seema would be out of town till diwali from 12th of this month.She said a week, however she has turned into someone who commits and cancels or does not even bother to show up, I did give her a piece of my mind when I last spoke to her. When she does come around she is a peach in bed.

Puneet1234
09-18-17, 12:07
Hey dear members,

I am finally back from US and in Hyderabad for good now! Last time when I was here 4 months back had a balling time with Seema and M spa at 12 with a Thai therapist. Tried reaching them both of them again on Whatsapp and it seems like Seema's number is changed and Thai one is not responding!

Tried the same spa again to see if any luck by chance, All NE girls and there were hint's for extra but she wasn't just ready to do it. She said only HJ will be on offer in my next visit. I am not sure if I would like to shell out a pink note for a HJ!

Trying to reach back to old SP, Indies but seems like everyone changed the numbers and I feel like I am all new in the game now.

Will appreciate if any senior can help me getting Seema's new number or with any other indie which is delightful to have and to get a good GFE. I can share as well of couple of them.

Thanks!

PhilAndererer
09-18-17, 17:17
Please someone share the best cost-effective way to convert money from INR (upto 1. 2 lakh for three peolple) to THB. Visiting Thailand soon. Thanks in advance.

AmitAid
09-18-17, 19:45
Hi guys, Visiting Hyderabad after 3 years. Can anyone pm me details for good spa (Providing extras)?

NutsAndBolts
09-18-17, 22:19
Hello fellow explorers,

I am Vik and have been enjoying this hobby for some time now. I work in a global firm so get a chance to travel to different countries and try to navigate the waters in hopes of anchoring somewhere fun and safe. Few places I recommend will be Germany, USA, Beijing, Thailand, Mexico, Ahmedabad and in that order I can share via PM if anyone's interested in the ropes.

Visiting Hyderabad for two weeks, but am not able to get reliable information. So, requesting help from some senior hobbyist's for some upscale tips on Hyderabad please. I can exchange reliable information of other places that I have visited and enjoyed.

Happy exploring!

BabyKutu
09-19-17, 02:48
Hi guys, Visiting Hyderabad after 3 years. Can anyone pm me details for good spa (Providing extras)?Bro,

Due to recency of intense LE crackdown on Thai's and SPA's providing Thai therapists. It is not only risky now but also very very expensive.

For now most of the Thai MP's are shut pending action from LE. No ETA or to say the least it might be another month before anything comes through.

BabyKutu
09-19-17, 03:12
Hey dear members,

I am finally back from US and in Hyderabad for good now! Last time when I was here 4 months back had a balling time with Seema and M spa at 12 with a Thai therapist. Tried reaching them both of them again on Whatsapp and it seems like Seema's number is changed and Thai one is not responding!

Thanks!Sent. Check Pm and ping back.

AbhiSingh
09-19-17, 18:01
Brothers.

In Hyderabad at the Park hotel.

Please share some good contacts who can come to hotel or are nearby.

Thanks a ton.

BabyKutu
09-19-17, 18:55
Brothers.

Thanks a ton.Hey,

Long time Bro. Park is under LE scanner, got hit twice this year, word of caution. Will ping you = PM you with some details.

Binmbb
09-19-17, 19:27
Had read reports on her earlier which stated that the service is awesome.

Guys,

NutsAndBolts
09-20-17, 00:21
Fellow hobbyists,

I work in a global multi-national company, and have been traveling to few places on business since last few years. Some of good destinations for dating are montreal, California, Germany, Beijing, Pune in that order for me.

I would be glad to share verified websites and contacts if you are interested.

Visiting Hyderabad for a work summit currently, and will be in town for 2 weeks. I have not been able to get much information on the dating scene here. Any pointers will be really helpful?

I like the thrill of figuring things out as much as hobbying aspect. I can pm and share my information first so you can verify it.

Happy hunting.

RominRomeo
09-20-17, 01:29
Bro,

The exchange rate for thai bhat is pretty simple. 1 bhat = 2 INR. My last trip. Was ex Delhi. Just went to moneychanger in CP and exchanged 80000 INR. Nobody checks such amounts. I just carried in my wallet / handbag.

Cheers and enjoy.

BTW if your going to Pattaya, I can share my experience.

Please someone share the best cost-effective way to convert money from INR (upto 1. 2 lakh for three peolple) to THB. Visiting Thailand soon. Thanks in advance.

BabyKutu
09-20-17, 02:13
Please someone share the best cost-effective way to convert money from INR (upto 1. 2 lakh for three peolple) to THB. Visiting Thailand soon. Thanks in advance.2 Ways.

Buy USD and then convert to THB at Suvarnabhoomi as this will fetch the best conversion at any airport counters run by the national banks not private operators.

Else get a prepaid USD / GBP Forex and withdraw at ATM which will have usage and conversion charges everytime you use up, but this will take away the need for you to carry cash and it is safe.

I always go for option 2 if I am visiting any country which is mugging prone. My 2 Cents.

P.S: Please don not convert INR to THB, you will get the worst possible rate in India and it is tedious in Thailand to do so as well.

Delhi Monger
09-20-17, 07:07
Hi guys,

I am considering a paid membership of this dating portal. Any reviews of the portal?Don't bother, friend. It's a fraud and useless portal / app.

HydLover
09-20-17, 11:51
Hello brothers,

In Hyderabad now for a week.

Please share some reliable contacts to meet up with in call.

Thanks a ton.

HydLover
09-20-17, 15:29
Hello brothers,

Visiting Hyderabad now for a week, looking for a great GFE or massage with extras.

Appreciate your help.

Discreet Johny
09-20-17, 17:03
Brothers,

I had been away from the scene for a while and just recently back here. Got to know about the raids at spas and I am a bit disturbed with what happened with me a few days back.

For mongering, I have a different user profile on my Android smartphone. I switched to it to check some of my SP contacts and found a WA missed call from an unknown number. I looked it up in true caller and the name that came up was "Badeshav" which I think is bade sahab (for those who are not familiar with Hindi, it's boss in English). My mind went to Sherlock mode and the first image that came up was of a police officer and it immediately spooked me! This term is commonly used among police to refer to their superiors but gets used in other contexts as well.

My mongering WA number is with the spa chain where I have a membership. I think the police may have got hold of their client records and are going through them. Luckily, I remove my mongering sim whenever I am not active and so they might have tried the WA call. I have used only my first name when registering with the spa chain.

So, does my theory hold any water or am I being too paranoid? Please advise.

Anyway it's a big lesson for me. Guys, try to leave behind as little identifying information as possible while mongering. Hope sharing this experience of mine helps us become more discreet.

Stay safe,

DJ.

AkashHot
09-20-17, 17:37
Please someone share the best cost-effective way to convert money from INR (upto 1. 2 lakh for three peolple) to THB. Visiting Thailand soon. Thanks in advance.Just get 3000-4000 Thai Bhat cash for one person while going there and rest all get USD in higher denomination and get Thai bhatt from there. Best cost effective way.

Rax Kumar
09-20-17, 20:36
Finally met this educated working Indi from L' Nag over the weekend. She was introduced by a friend and she is doing it during weekends for extra income. Looked like she wasn't into it regularly, the way she felt shy, however after couple of pegs, it was a smooth sail. Nice curves and boobs, she was fun to have over the weekend and I am looking forward to repeating over the next weekend.

Since she wouldn't like to be flooded with contacts, I will be sharing very selectively only in return for another educated indi or housewife contact.

Looks: 7.5/10.

Boobs: 8.5/10.

Price: 5000ST.

Next time will try long term, which she is quoting at 15000, hope to bring it down to 10 K though.

World Monger 1
09-20-17, 22:07
New to this Forum, Looking forward to making some good friends.

Very Active in southeast Asia, open to new places.

NewtoHyd
09-21-17, 03:23
Brothers,

I had been away from the scene for a while and just recently back here. Got to know about the raids at spas and I am a bit disturbed with what happened with me a few days back.

For mongering, I have a different user profile on my Android smartphone. I switched to it to check some of my SP contacts and found a WA missed call from an unknown number. I looked it up in true caller and the name that came up was "Badeshav" which I think is bade sahab (for those who are not familiar with Hindi, it's boss in English). My mind went to Sherlock mode and the first image that came up was of a police officer and it immediately spooked me! This term is commonly used among police to refer to their superiors but gets used in other contexts as well.

My mongering WA number is with the spa chain where I have a membership. I think the police may have got hold of their client records and are going through them. Luckily, I remove my mongering sim whenever I am not active and so they might have tried the WA call. I have used only my first name when registering with the spa chain..If I have to write my name, phone number in their register, I never give genuine details, I give fake name and alter last digit of my mongering phone. I don't think they will verify those details. In case they ask just say typo in last digit. Also I block the numbers of spa. I will only call them. Every 1 yr change mongering sim (it costs 25 rs to get a new sim).

Regarding yr case, it could be a wrong call. If its really LE they would have tried at least one more time. Also I don't think they have band width to call all the registered members and their WA. They are more interested in agents who import these gals from other places / countries and exchange with other city network.

Going to spa is not any crime and taking membership is also not a crime. Just relax bro.

World Monger 1
09-21-17, 21:42
Brothers,

For mongering, I have a different user profile on my Android smartphone. I switched to it to check some of my SP contacts and found a WA missed call from an unknown number. I looked it up in true caller and the name that came up was "Badeshav" which I think is bade sahab (for those who are not familiar with Hindi, it's boss in English). My mind went to Sherlock mode and the first image that came up was of a police officer and it immediately spooked me! This term is commonly used among police to refer to their superiors but gets used in other contexts as well..Do not worry, It means noting. Even you are caught in the act, DENY IT.

SureshRaj
09-22-17, 03:49
Brothers.

Thanks a ton.Have an inde near Park hotel, though good looking a total.

BabyKutu
09-22-17, 04:11
Brothers,

So, does my theory hold any water or am I being too paranoid? Please advise.

Anyway it's a big lesson for me. Guys, try to leave behind as little identifying information as possible while mongering. Hope sharing this experience of mine helps us become more discreet.

Stay safe,

DJ.Hey,

Your panic is justified however it is highly unlikely LE is calling you, they cannot and will not put calls on what's there on the visitors list. Relax and just be your normal self. They don't have time for this kind of micro management and intrinsic detail investigation.

Kkarunkk
09-22-17, 09:12
If I have to write my name, phone number in their register, I never give genuine details, I give fake name and alter last digit of my mongering phone. I don't think they will verify those details. In case they ask just say typo in last digit. Also I block the numbers of spa. I will only call them. Every 1 yr change mongering sim (it costs 25 rs to get a new sim).

Regarding yr case, it could be a wrong call. If its really LE they would have tried at least one more time. Also I don't think they have bandwidth to call all the registered members and their WA. They are more interested in agents who import these gals from other places / countries and exchange with other city network.

Going to spa is not any crime and taking membership is also not a crime. Just relax bro.I was laughing at this post and a couple of other related posts in here. Guys, please understand that if the LE wants to get in touch with you, or get to you, they will. That's it. Now, whether you have a different user profile, or you are using only your first name or whatever you are doing, is all superficial. Your sim leaves your footprint wherever you are. The LE can pinpoint your location to the closest tower. IF the LE wants to track you, they can track your entire route you have taken today. So, the only way if you wish to keep yourself safe in this age and day of digitization is to go Primitive. Yes go back to those old days when you did not have mobile phones. Imagine those landlines where even for a STD call, we used to go to the CTO and wait in Q for the operator to connect you to some distant number. The only way to hide your identity to some extent is by not using any phone and by going personally to the place and booking your slot etc. EVEN that is not entirely safe. All spas have cameras. So your face is captured any way. So please don't be so naive and act like kids. Want to monger, do it without fear. Else, in the interest of your own mental peace get out of that activity, find a nice girl for yourself and be happy.

Cheers!

HydLover
09-22-17, 14:46
Can you share the app name? How reliable is it?

HydLover
09-22-17, 15:13
Unable to send PM.

There is a new place near the old passport office. Have a collection of 5-6 girls. Place is sage and hygienic.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Veejayk
09-23-17, 04:23
Hi, I got this contact of afro quoting 5 k an hour and willing to negotiate. Has anyone tried her. Let me know your experience.

Ramuk
09-23-17, 10:12
No. She called it quits a year ago. Though she still is into this but she apparently is only making out with high profile people. So technically she is out of this.She has not quit. May be she is selective (or) sometimes she is away.

I availed service from her 3/4 weeks back and I can assure you, I am not high profile.

In fact, I paid reduced fees than previous.

RK.

NathanDrake
09-24-17, 01:20
Guys, there's no way LE will call just because your name is on some random list, you didn't do any crime, I know a few friends who went to the Spas and they didn't take any extras, I know couple of ladies who go to these spas regularly. It's just like going to a restaurant. Don't get some weird paranoia, going to a spa isn't a crime. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Spas came under the radar because of visa violations and not because of extras.

Driving past TDS everyday is weird, gates closed and completely abandoned, leaves everywhere, no one taking care of the property. The other day I saw a guy get out of his car and he had a weird expression on his face, he was confused why the spa was closed.

Getting a marketing message from some unnamed spa in Banjara Hills. Some girl called Sandhya. Anyone else getting this message? And have people used their services before? Looks like they got my number from some database, probably one of the spas that got shut down.

Vivek0074
09-24-17, 10:44
Hi,

I'm interested but unable to PM you. Please PM me back with details and pic.

There is a new place near the old passport office. Have a collection of 5-6 girls. Place is sage and hygienic.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Vivek0074
09-24-17, 10:56
Hello brothers,

I am new in Hyderabad came from Delhi. Looking for a great GFE or massage with extras.

Appreciate your help.

Bachi123
09-24-17, 13:54
She has not quit. May be she is selective (or) sometimes she is away.

I availed service from her 3/4 weeks back and I can assure you, I am not high profile.

In fact, I paid reduced fees than previous.

RK.How much she is charging and how was the service?

BabyKutu
09-24-17, 16:17
Getting a marketing message from some unnamed spa in Banjara Hills. Some girl called Sandhya. Anyone else getting this message? And have people used their services before? Looks like they got my number from some database, probably one of the spas that got shut down.If this one is opp a Smarket then hit and a miss however again everyone is so cautious, it really depends on how you negotiate inside the room.

More NE's there.

RajPru
09-25-17, 04:15
I have been born and brought up in Hyderabad but never ever I have received a response from any senior even after PM (except 1 or 2) and I srsly thank them (the 1 or 2 seniors) but this was not case with Bangalore I have requested help and my inbox was flooded with contacts and pointers which I never expected, where as here no help and pointers!

Newbie bros ping me for Bangalore contacts will love to share them in return I am not expecting any contacts but if you people would like to share any indie collage girls reference it would be great!

Kkarunkk
09-25-17, 08:16
Hello friends,

I am from Pune Forum but nowadays in Secunderabad for about 10 days. Can someone suggest a spa in Secunderabad area t at offers extras? And, any specific therapist suggestion?

Thanks. Yes. You can PM me please.

Thanks.

Srigiri
09-25-17, 08:32
Hello brothers,

What about spa activity in Hyderabad, most of my contacts have switched off their mobiles. Anyone can suggest an sp with a budget around 5 k.

Berenike
09-25-17, 09:33
Digits ending 991. Quoting 3 k per shot. Is she worth it?

Rax Kumar
09-25-17, 09:53
I have been very selective in giving the contact and have only replied back to those who have shared good quality indi contacts. I have not shared with anybody who has not shared contact from their side first.

Finally met this educated working Indi from L' Nag over the weekend. She was introduced by a friend and she is doing it during weekends for extra income. Looked like she wasn't into it regularly, the way she felt shy, however after couple of pegs, it was a smooth sail. Nice curves and boobs, she was fun to have over the weekend and I am looking forward to repeating over the next weekend.

Since she wouldn't like to be flooded with contacts, I will be sharing very selectively only in return for another educated indi or housewife contact.

Looks: 7.5/10.

Boobs: 8.5/10.

Price: 5000ST.

Next time will try long term, which she is quoting at 15000, hope to bring it down to 10 K though.

RahulMe
09-25-17, 17:23
Any one please share Kavitha new number. Actually I lost it. I have old number ending with 883. Please share. Actually Babykuttu sir shared the same old number I had. If anyone have her new number please share it.

BabyKutu
09-26-17, 03:16
Brethren,

Inside Intel suggests more action towards the end of the month, these are more like a sweep from the previous ones to ensure no new thai's have sneaked in from other states. This is largely to ensure SID and his gang have not sneaked in Thai's working along the 100 FT road in the garden city. Most of these are fungible.

Be careful and avoid SPA's resorting to flimsy marketing stunts. SP's and Inde's are BAU so worries there.

Stay safe. BK.

Arjun31
09-26-17, 07:29
Please someone share the best cost-effective way to convert money from INR (upto 1. 2 lakh for three peolple) to THB. Visiting Thailand soon. Thanks in advance.Vasu exchange is the best place in Bangkok to get your money exchanged. It is located at Sukhumvit. Soi 11 I guess.

DecentMan224
09-26-17, 11:24
Brethren,

Inside Intel suggests more action towards the end of the month, these are more like a sweep from the previous ones to ensure no new thai's have sneaked in from other states. This is largely to ensure SID and his gang have not sneaked in Thai's working along the 100 FT road in the garden city. Most of these are fungible.

Be careful and avoid SPA's resorting to flimsy marketing stunts. SP's and Inde's are BAU so worries there.

Stay safe. BK.Sir, t

Thanks for the update. Please explain the last line and meaning of BAU.

DecentMan224
09-26-17, 11:34
Hello everyone,

I am seeking help for a trusted SP or indie contacts. I m new to the city and looking to have some good time. I do have a contact of SP with digits ending 601. Any references for him?

My PM is active.

Thanks!

RahulMe
09-26-17, 12:41
Brethren,

Stay safe. BK.I didn't get you bro? What is BAU? Are SP and inde safe at this time? Please mention clearly.

HardSolidNThik
09-26-17, 18:05
Brethen,

Am a co-monger from Kolkata forum. I have had the opportunity to taste indes across the world but never had the scope to taste any Hyderabad inde. Right now am at Hyderabad spending a four day vacation with my family. I have put up in a hotel at hitech city. I have next 2-3 days to try my luck.

So, its my earnest request to all of you to share a contact near my current place of stay. I have certain requirements. I am not into skinny or perky gals. I prefer curvy and busty ones. MILF will also do. She should be open to BBJ and DFK and got her own place. Budget is 5-7 K max with accommodation.

Please help on urgent basis.

HarryMan1
09-26-17, 18:56
I didn't get you bro? What is BAU? Are SP and inde safe at this time? Please mention clearly.BAU. Business As Usual.

BabyKutu
09-26-17, 19:27
Sir, t

Thanks for the update. Please explain the last line and meaning of BAU.BAU = Business as Usual. Unlike spa's they are flourishing.

DecentMan224
09-27-17, 08:30
BAU = Business as Usual. Unlike spa's they are flourishing.Thanks & good to know.

BabyKutu Sir, please share a couple of contacts on PM. You can help me make a great weekend.

Thanks!

Rax Kumar
09-27-17, 12:54
Shared buddy, please check your PM. Help me with Kolkata, I travel frequently.

Brethen,

Am a co-monger from Kolkata forum. I have had the opportunity to taste indes across the world but never had the scope to taste any Hyderabad inde. Right now am at Hyderabad spending a four day vacation with my family. I have put up in a hotel at hitech city. I have next 2-3 days to try my luck.

So, its my earnest request to all of you to share a contact near my current place of stay. I have certain requirements. I am not into skinny or perky gals. I prefer curvy and busty ones. MILF will also do. She should be open to BBJ and DFK and got her own place. Budget is 5-7 K max with accommodation.

Please help on urgent basis.

Rax Kumar
09-28-17, 11:28
She looks like MILF of my fantasies. Can anyone share her contact or any similar hot MILF. Please don't share maid type middle aged aunties.

I can reciprocate with other Indies and 3 some contacts.

Guys,

AbhishekSen
09-28-17, 15:56
Does anybody have Seema's (Sikkim) new contact? She seems to have changed it recently. Please PM me if you have. I'll be grateful.

SagarLocker
09-29-17, 14:05
If any one had contact of swathi naidu. Please PM me. Thanks in advance, I can help in Kakinada / Vizag.

BatmanWill
09-29-17, 14:06
Hey brothers of Hyderabad! I'm in Hyderabad for the weekend and want to taste some good indie. Request you to ping me some.

I can reciprocate with my contacts when you are in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Srigiri
09-29-17, 15:00
Hi bros,

Can any one help me out with SP.

RajKumar1988
09-29-17, 15:00
Hello friends,

I want to meet Seema before my marriage which is in a few days. Please share her contact or like same type of contact.

HydBadInAWab
09-29-17, 15:40
Hi all,

Greetings to all the members of ISG.

Was out of action in India for last 9 months. Had an awesome time in Hong Kong. Superb place.

Really saddened to read about the spa scene in our city.

Have tried reaching out to my contact but seems most of them have changed numbers and some did not respond to my calls.

Did tried reaching out to nisha, so far no response. Can some kind hearted soul help me with a good highprofile indi contact. Sorry I have just one verified contact left but seems she is out of city hence the request. I can share the same if needed. Baby Kutty sir need your help as always. Other seniors / juniors please consider the request.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

RajPru
09-29-17, 23:12
Does anybody have Seema's (Sikkim) new contact? She seems to have changed it recently. Please PM me if you have. I'll be grateful.Hey bro even I have the old contact or else I would have shared, will say try your luck as I have experienced that people here won't share much.

DoubleBingo
09-30-17, 11:29
If any one had contact of swathi naidu. Please PM me. Thanks in advance, I can help in Kakinada / Vizag.Bro,

I am not sure of this is her contact but go to xvideos and find her profile and there in info you can find the contact. Let me know if that worked.

SagarLocker
09-30-17, 13:25
Bro,

I am not sure of this is her contact but go to xvideos and find her profile and there in info you can find the contact. Let me know if that worked.I searched x videos. I didn't find any contact number.

SagarLocker
09-30-17, 15:10
I searched x videos. I didn't find any contact number.Found the number. But no response.

Rax Kumar
09-30-17, 19:31
Does anybody have a pic of Pnagar aunty Ms S that they can PM me. Thanks in advance.

ChickySat
09-30-17, 23:40
HiAll,

I'm visiting Hyderabad for after long time going to be in Hyderabad (not sure what other city I will have chance to venture). I really appreciate helping fellow monger. I would like to know / see indies / college birds. Please PM me if you would like to know more about me. I can return the favor in US.

BabyKutu
10-01-17, 02:50
Brethren,

Some detail about the famous SN from the Youtube fame.

I agree she was dusky beauty, she was svelte 34 B with a 32 waist in 2013, you can now view for yourself what those stats translated in 4 years. Before becoming desperate, she works through a known handler who is a small time anchor or mostly does a scheduling herself.

My experience.

No DFK.

No Boob Show, very very mechanical and not involved at all.

Involvement into the act is limited to fake moans and some suggested grabs.

Rest is your wisdom. All the best.

P.S.: Surely better times and girls are available.

SagarLocker
10-01-17, 04:09
Brethren,

Some detail about the famous SN from the Youtube fame.

I agree she was dusky beauty, she was svelte 34 B with a 32 waist in 2013, you can now view for yourself what those stats translated in 4 years. Before becoming desperate, she works through a known handler who is a small time anchor or mostly does a scheduling herself.

My experience.

No DFK.

No Boob Show, very very mechanical and not involved at all.

Involvement into the act is limited to fake moans and some suggested grabs.

Rest is your wisdom. All the best.

P.S.: Surely better times and girls are available.Hi bro,

Will respect your suggestions. I read your FR on her. I agree with you. It's just that I want to try a actres or side actress. No result. When there is no curry or sambar we have to go with curd rice. That is the reason I m trying for her contact. Pm me if you have any contacts of small time actress or side actress. Will not forget your help

PapilonInSpire
10-01-17, 13:56
Does anybody have a pic of Pnagar aunty Ms S that they can PM me. Thanks in advance.Check PM, Bro.

IndianInUS03
10-01-17, 15:44
I am here for the next couple of days after a long time from the US on a very unexpected visit, would like the favor of some of the senior members here to help with contacts. My effort on internet, locanto and other search engines are of no luck.

Any help you guys can provide would be really appreciated.

Having hopes on this forum member. My last effort.

Thanks.

Rax Kumar
10-01-17, 17:39
Shared an indi contact with you. Do put your FR after trying.

Check PM, Bro.

Member #4553
10-01-17, 19:45
Can someone provide SP details of Kondapur.

MrRoyya
10-01-17, 22:18
Hibros,

Can someone share a review of Rithu Singh from the famous online portal.

Rax Kumar
10-02-17, 09:44
Was just looking at that myself and wondering the same. Is that portal reliable? Have you tried anyone already from there?

Hibros,

Can someone share a review of Rithu Singh from the famous online portal.

LoverG
10-02-17, 14:43
Check PM, Bro.Bro Can you PM me the pic too, Thanks in Advance.

RajPru
10-02-17, 15:39
I have just received a call from e spa gbowli near the famous 5 star blue hotel. Is it worth??

Rimmer069
10-02-17, 15:43
Dear Hyderabad bros,

I will be in your city for work from 4th till 10th. Look fwd to some good MILF and indie contacts. I have Seema and American girls digits and have met them before. Would be grateful and will reciprocate with my contacts in Mumbai, Delhi, Bose, Chennai, Kolkata.

TIA Jaja.

Rax Kumar
10-02-17, 15:55
Hey bro even I have the old contact or else I would have shared, will say try your luck as I have experienced that people here won't share much.If you have contacts, please share and I will reciprocate. I can't indulge in a chat that has nothing for me. Because you are from another forum, I am replying, otherwise I don't even reply to a chat that does not have a useful contact.

Rax Kumar
10-02-17, 16:03
I want to fuck a tall, fair (very fair), big boobs good looking girl. Anybody who can share a genuine indi contact with a pic like that, let me know. I will reciprocate with a good indie contact in return. It is a fantasy I want to fulfill, PNagar aunty isn't one of them. Thanks in advance.

FunAtWork
10-02-17, 16:40
Why not post the Pic here in Forum.

As it is she has become very ill mannered and wants to finish the work in 10 minutes. ISG has made her famous and the fame has made her head spin. It is my ernest request to all new comers and fellow mongers to read the reports and FR's about her before contacting her.

Bro Can you PM me the pic too, Thanks in Advance.

BabyKutu
10-02-17, 18:03

As it is she has become very ill mannered and wants to finish the work in 10 minutes. ISG has made her famous and the fame has made her head spin. It is my ernest request to all new comers and fellow mongers to read the reports and FR's about her before contacting her.Not surprised at all, she went from 2 K to 4 K, from being extremely GFE to a pure time watcher. Nothing but demand supply gap and over exploitation of a contact coupled with indiscriminate sharing.

RajPru
10-02-17, 22:46
If you have contacts, please share and I will reciprocate. I can't indulge in a chat that has nothing for me. Because you are from another forum, I am replying, otherwise I don't even reply to a chat that does not have a useful contact.Bro,

Unlike others I thought you might share the contact and I am not from different city or forum I am from Hyderabad itself! As discussed I have old digits of Sikkim girl I. E 450 and 002. If I have any other digits will share for sure!

Rax Kumar
10-03-17, 14:07
Sorry bro, that response was not for you. I was little drunk and was responding to someone else on PM. At least that was what I was thinking when I was typing. I realized my folly only next day and I even reported my own post for deletion, which did not happen.

Bro,

Unlike others I thought you might share the contact and I am not from different city or forum I am from Hyderabad itself! As discussed I have old digits of Sikkim girl I. E 450 and 002. If I have any other digits will share for sure!

WellWisher9784
10-03-17, 15:52
Hello guys,

Its been almost more than a month of so called "operation Thai clean", as far my input or knowledge most of the MPs are Thai free in and around the city, and some MPs which appear on L app and NB are clearly mentioning in T & see, saying "cross gender massage not available" and etc. , The one who offer are good but mostly neat massage only, nothing is offered. Thing is those MPs with Thai's made us habituate to them and as the crackdown happened, things are getting more difficult for are&Ding the places for which the offers of extras are given at.

Guys, will be activating my PM tonite, any leads will be appreciated & will reciprocate the same from my side.

Stay safe! Bang well!

Rax Kumar
10-03-17, 18:26
I have shared some contacts with you. Do share any indi contacts you have, might try this weekend.

Bro,

PhilAndererer
10-03-17, 19:26

As it is she has become very ill mannered and wants to finish the work in 10 minutes. ISG has made her famous and the fame has made her head spin. It is my ernest request to all new comers and fellow mongers to read the reports and FR's about her before contacting her.I used to think that lasting longer was a good thing and sometimes I felt lucky to last longer in bed until I met her. She blatantly told me not to come again as she didn't want to waste her time on me and that she could have two more men in the same time. I was shell-shocked at her behavior. Glad to find some more people in the same boat.

EcstasyHyd
10-03-17, 20:41
I had her couple of weeks back. She wasn't the same one when I visited her last time. She asked me to come to new place. Price increased 4 k. GFE is still OK but a big time watcher now.

As it is she has become very ill mannered and wants to finish the work in 10 minutes. ISG has made her famous and the fame has made her head spin. It is my ernest request to all new comers and fellow mongers to read the reports and FR's about her before contacting her.

BabyKutu
10-04-17, 04:14
Brethren,

Would be in Hyderabad for couple of days, anyone wants to meet and have a drink, please ping me. I will be in Bangalore later in the week of 15th for a ISG Bangalore re-union.

So Nawabs if you want to meet. Please ping.

RajPru
10-04-17, 08:14
I have shared some contacts with you. Do share any indi contacts you have, might try this weekend.Totally understandable situation even it happens for me bro that's completely fine. Will try Neha over p nagar aunty as I am not into auntys. Already contacted Neha little generous to know about her service and looks!

UrsOnly5
10-04-17, 18:51
Anyone know if Swar- Kav's KP girl changed her number? She used to do online shows earlier. Let me know if you have her new number.

RajPru
10-04-17, 19:24
I have shared some contacts with you. Do share any indi contacts you have, might try this weekend.Hey bro,

A big thanks for sharing Neha 's and P'nagar aunty digits just wanted to update you that will not be taking any service. I had conversation with Neha and she has shared 4-5 pictures and even she is MILF type no offence but I am not in auntys. I am actually happy that there are certain people in this forum who helps without expecting any return favor. I shall definitely share contacts in future if I get any. Please do remember me if you get any classy indie girls do share.

Rax Kumar
10-05-17, 03:44
Sure. Will share a younger bird that I am trying next week.

Hey bro,

A big thanks for sharing Neha 's and P'nagar aunty digits just wanted to update you that will not be taking any service. I had conversation with Neha and she has shared 4-5 pictures and even she is MILF type no offence but I am not in auntys. I am actually happy that there are certain people in this forum who helps without expecting any return favor. I shall definitely share contacts in future if I get any. Please do remember me if you get any classy indie girls do share.

HydMong
10-05-17, 06:41
Sureshraj bro clean inbox bro. !

Kkarunkk
10-05-17, 08:37
Ms K of kphb pinged me and sent me the following pics. The first one is Swathi at 4 k a shot and the second is Priyanka at 3 k. Both are in early 20's and busty (Swathi reportedly has 38" bust).

Ms K may be amenable to negotiate and is despo for cash. Good time to try I think. She is also at a new 2 bhk these days.

I had tried similar wares at her place in January and they were good. Unfortunately those girls are not around now.Hi,

I Was going thru old reports. Meanwhile I also found one Priyanka from Kphb area on Tinder. She is also asking for 3 K. But needs an advance. Is this Priyanka the same person? Digits ending with 018.

She works for a BPO I think. And lives alone in a flat in kphb and is a Tamilian. I am curious, she is asking for an advance and I don't want to pay an advance.

Kiss666
10-05-17, 08:50
Hi Nrk bro, please clear your inbox.

RajPru
10-05-17, 09:13
Sure. Will share a younger bird that I am trying next week.Thanks in advance bro. Will be waiting for your FR then will try if possible!

RajPru
10-05-17, 09:15
Brethren,

Would be in Hyderabad for couple of days, anyone wants to meet and have a drink, please ping me. I will be in Bangalore later in the week of 15th for a ISG Bangalore re-union.

So Nawabs if you want to meet. Please ping.So far we have you in this forum and your the only hope for newbies like us. Thanks a lot for sharing a contact bro will try and post the FR bro!

DashingMan
10-05-17, 09:54
New in Hyderabad. Gone for the bird name Zoya at Banjarahills. Charged me 5 k per session with 5 star accommodation. Got full GFE. Worth.

FunAtWork
10-05-17, 13:43
Had one of the most memorable sessions. After loosing her previous no she has cut down on work and as such the quality of work has gone up in volumes. Also the fresh feeling is there which makes her all the more attractive. Be a little polite and caring, and you will find pure bliss in her.

About her sessions, enough is described in the forum. Please go through them.

Will be off by Diwali time (most probably), so brothers this is the time to score. If you have a secured place or if you can afford a secured hotel room, you can really enjoy in bed- Absolute GFE.

FAW.

InstantPlay
10-05-17, 14:54
Hi brothers,

I am in Hyderabad for the weekend; can you share any good contacts. I can share some indie contacts I have from my last trip and some contacts in Bangalore.

Steyn
10-05-17, 17:39
Hey bros,

I am new to this portal please help me some with some with some contacts and information. Please please.

Steyn
10-05-17, 17:45
Guys,

I am new to this group and I am Telugu person please help me here with some contacts please PM me I don't even know how to use this website I am in deed please help me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

InstantPlay
10-06-17, 02:51
Let this be my FR also. Initially I was not excited to go for her as the last few FR from others was not that great. But still want red to try my luck. Have to say she said is rocking on bed. She gives an awesome blowjob and has tight pussy. I went for whole night and fucked her 3 times. Each time was longer than the last time and she enjoys it also.

Had one of the most memorable sessions. After loosing her previous no she has cut down on work and as such the quality of work has gone up in volumes. Also the fresh feeling is there which makes her all the more attractive. Be a little polite and caring, and you will find pure bliss in her.

About her sessions, enough is described in the forum. Please go through them.

Will be off by Diwali time (most probably), so brothers this is the time to score. If you have a secured place or if you can afford a secured hotel room, you can really enjoy in bed- Absolute GFE.

FAW.

Kamchor
10-06-17, 09:56
Hi bro,

Would you mind sharing the contact of her? A newbie to Hyderabad.

BR,

Kamchor.

Gokul
10-06-17, 13:36
Hi guys,

I am coming to Hyderabad after 3 months. Could you help me with any good indie contacts of GFE Of MILF, Kerala, Muslim, college type open to suggestions. Who ever helped me last time returned with Blr contacts.

Hope this time I have better contacts.

Thanks happy mongering.

Gokul.

LoveExAlter
10-06-17, 17:26
Hi mongers,

Please share Good indie contacts, I can provide with a spa which provides extras in the dry season.

Nrk999
10-06-17, 20:08
Hi Nrk bro, please clear your inbox.Inbox cleared.

KoolAmit
10-06-17, 20:22
Since long I have ni contact of any birds.

Can you please help me?

Looking for a favour from your end.

Ms K of kphb pinged me and sent me the following pics. The first one is Swathi at 4 k a shot and the second is Priyanka at 3 k. Both are in early 20's and busty (Swathi reportedly has 38" bust).

Ms K may be amenable to negotiate and is despo for cash. Good time to try I think. She is also at a new 2 bhk these days.

I had tried similar wares at her place in January and they were good. Unfortunately those girls are not around now.

KickStartFan
10-07-17, 02:46
Hello member,

If any of you are interested in taking an amateur custom fetish video with your cell phone of a girl for payment please PM me.

It will not be shared on the internet or in public, it is only for personal viewing.

Thanks.

Gabbar578
10-07-17, 09:26
Check PM, Bro.Can you please PM the pic to me bro.

Member #4553
10-07-17, 10:39
Hello friends,

Is any contact in Shilpa park (Kouthaguda).

HappySingh7777
10-07-17, 12:30
Hi all,

I would be in Hyderabad for the whole of next week (Monday to Friday) with all evenings free. I am sorry but don't have anything to exchange but if anyone is willing to help me out either with indies or SPs or even SPAs with assured extras, would be more than grateful.

Hopefully this trip would be useful!

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hs.

PoorHornyGuy
10-07-17, 19:12
Great news guys.

Miss P is back in action. Got the pleasure of her services in the famous spa that got raided. Got a good BBBJ till CIM. Enjoyed an out of the world experience after a really long time. Damage 1 k + 2 k in counter. So VFM I guess.

Chanlo
10-07-17, 21:24
Bro,

Can you please share digits? And also pics if you have. Thanks bro.

She looked disappointed and gave expression that 2 weeks pretty long. Took my car into inside lines of be-hills to avoid street lights and slowly put my hand on her boobs and fingered her down (realized the boobs were small). She responded positively. After some chit chat,. She told she is going to out of station for 3 days and I said I can wait. After some time dropped her at hostel (yes, She also staying at girls hostel in the same area, looks like lot of gems at these hostels who does independently). 5 days passed by daily exchanging what's up messages...

Chanlo
10-07-17, 21:33
Any one please share Kavitha new number. Actually I lost it. I have old number ending with 883. Please share. Actually Babykuttu sir shared the same old number I had. If anyone have her new number please share it.Bro, if you got can you please share digits.

Chanlo
10-07-17, 21:36
Would appreciate if someone can share digits of some real good SP. Please PM me details and pics.

Kumar40
10-08-17, 02:52
Hi guys,

Could any one share right contact of a girl around KPHB / Miyapur or surroundings? As am new to this forum, needed your help.

Thanks all.

BabyKutu
10-08-17, 03:57
Great news guys.

Miss P is back in action. Got the pleasure of her services in the famous spa that got raided. Got a good BBBJ till CIM. Enjoyed an out of the world experience after a really long time. Damage 1 k + 2 k in counter. So VFM I guess.Bro,

In the past people had issues with hygiene of the place and MS P. She had warts. So be careful on DATY and BBBJ.

Satnam
10-08-17, 06:18
Please share some good contacts of independent for GFE experience.

MohitAgarwal
10-08-17, 07:25
Hi,

I am looking for mistress for femdom. If anyone can help please do.

NewtoHyd
10-08-17, 07:40
Great news guys.

Miss P is back in action. Got the pleasure of her services in the famous spa that got raided. Got a good BBBJ till CIM. Enjoyed an out of the world experience after a really long time. Damage 1 k + 2 k in counter. So VFM I guess.Are you referring to the Jr P near a famous theater in richpet? I went to that place recently, highly unhygienic, it doesn't have a wash room, after giving handshake and boob play she goes to the next client without washing herself. Totally shocking. Imagine she doing BJ to your previous client and DFK to you.

Be careful with such places.

FunAtWork
10-08-17, 09:35
Inbox is full with requests of digits.

Shared the same with Senior members who help out and post FR. Would request all in forum to follow the same. Please study the posts and FR of Members asking for digits and then share with those who post proper FR.

In 2 days Seema is flooded with calls and some are being extremely rough to her. Some others won't avail services but are pinging in what's app with all sorts of indecent proposals. It is a shame that we don't know how to behave with a girl and then when the girl becomes moody, we start complaining about the same.

Let us remember we seniors have the responsibility not to share the digits with each and everyone. It is a kind request to all those I have shared the digits to maintain the same. It would only ensure that the service levels, price and everything is maintained and there is minimum respect for the lady!

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

Let this be my FR also. Initially I was not excited to go for her as the last few FR from others was not that great. But still want red to try my luck. Have to say she said is rocking on bed. She gives an awesome blowjob and has tight pussy. I went for whole night and fucked her 3 times. Each time was longer than the last time and she enjoys it also.

RedFox007
10-08-17, 11:50
Shared via ping MSG.

Bro,

Can you please share digits? And also pics if you have. Thanks bro.

JitenS
10-08-17, 16:37
Hello member,

If any of you are interested in taking an amateur custom fetish video with your cell phone of a girl for payment please PM me.

It will not be shared on the internet or in public, it is only for personal viewing.

Thanks.Your PM is not activated dude. PM me.

JitenS
10-08-17, 16:53
I may not have useful info here. Just wanted to share some bad experiences which left me broken inside. I was a virgin till 29 & never had relationships in life. Lack of intimacy drove me to depression & I finally decided to go for paid sex once I turned 29. Coincidentally I was in Bangkok for work & I felt safe about starting there. Since I'd be far away from my people in a place like Bangkok. I did my research on internet & found a list of safe hotels that allow guests. Booked one in Sukhumvit area of Bangkok & stepped out that night. I went to Soi Cowboy & lingered for a long time, narrowing down my choices. I was low on budget. & I don't drink. So I had hard time getting girls to entertain me as I wasn't willing to buy any drinks. (I didn't know it works that way). So ultimately I settled for a cute soft spoken girl who was hot but somehow not in demand. Her bar was first one in Soi Cowboy & didn't have many customers so she was being kinda easy. She was speaking very softly & nicely. She agreed for 2.5 K bahts & 2 pops. I paid bar fine & left with her.

I had never been intimate with a girl & had always craved for simplest experiences like hugging a girl. Foreplay. DFK. Spooning her. Etc. Basically I wanted GFE. But the moment we entered room she let go of her one piece & stood completely naked there. I literally looked away because I wanted it all to be slow. But her tone was completely changed now & she just wanted to get done with it. I started kissing her allover the body slowly. But when I reached face she said She won't do kissing. I played with boobs for a while & had DATY for a minute & she started trying to initiate the final act right away. I stopped her & told her firmly I wanted to go slow. & she gave up. Had BJ for some more time & then I tried to enter her. It didn't go well as it was my first time & I was obviously a little disappointed with her coldness. After first pop she started dressing up again. When I reminded her of second pop she told me the BJ was the first pop! I was really pissed at her & we had argument. I was talking to her peacefully. & pleading her to be nice to me. Asking why was she behaving this way. After I accused her repeatedly of making false promise of 2 pops & cheating; she removed the dress again & asked me rudely to take the second pop and get done with it. I was already so disappointed & shaken inside. With my first experience turning out so cold, I told her I didn't want to do it anymore & asked her to leave.

Second time I tried finding it in Shimla & Agra while traveling with help of Locanto. In Shimla I fell for the Paytm advance trap. In Agra the girl left the hotel room before we even started making it look like she was talking to the SP, & sneakily left the hotel. She had taken advance already so money was gone. Obviously there was nothing I could have done after that. I was really depressed after these incidences & cursed myself for the desperation that turned me blind. I lost close to 6 K in both these traps. & this was while I was already in a financial crisis.

I am in a job that requires traveling allover India & I still keep trying calling contacts through locanto. But nothing seems genuine. I joined ISG a month back & activated PM as well. But it seems members don't usually share information unless you have something to give in exchange. Probably that's why I didn't get any replies to so many PMs I sent requesting for contacts. I know this FR might be something quite useless & many experienced members may have known such cases already. But I wanted to share the story because there is no other place or person I could share it with. Honestly I feel a bit relieved now. 2017 has so far been the worst year for me. I hope it turns out good towards the end.

Thank you all for listening. Also I request you all to please share some reliable contacts with me from any major cities. Mumbai. Delhi. Hyderabad. Pune. Chennai. Any city will do. I have nothing to share in return as of now. But your help can get me started gaining experience. I have activated PM. Hope someone will help the newbie here. Thank you.

AlwaysWithU161
10-08-17, 19:47
Hi Seniors,

Is it safe to go for extras in spa now? Let me know eagerly waiting to enjoy like before.

Thanks.

Chanlo
10-08-17, 20:48
Rahul bro,

Could you please share digits of these aunties if you got? Or any other good digits you would like to share? Thanks bro.

Anan Tara
10-09-17, 04:49
What are the details. And at what cost?

And can't PM you.

Hello member,

Thanks.

JitenS
10-09-17, 14:14
I found this chick on locanto. Quoted 5 K for short. Does anyone know her? Seems reliable?

AkashHot
10-09-17, 19:03
Are you referring to the Jr P near a famous theater in richpet? I went to that place recently, highly unhygienic, it doesn't have a wash room, after giving handshake and boob play she goes to the next client without washing herself. Totally shocking. Imagine she doing BJ to your previous client and DFK to you.

Be careful with such places.I think it's the same place. If yes, can't agree with you more on this. Super unhygienic place and practices.

HydMong
10-09-17, 22:04
Hi all, mad rani is looking for new clients. She told me to refer someone. If anybody ready to meet her I will share the details with reference. ! But don't spoil my name. !

RajPru
10-09-17, 22:21
Inbox is full with requests of digits.

Shared the same with Senior members who help out and post FR. Would request all in forum to follow the same. Please study the posts and FR of Members asking for digits and then share with those who post proper FR.

In 2 days Seema is flooded with calls and some are being extremely rough to her. Some others won't avail services but are pinging in what's app with all sorts of indecent proposals. It is a shame that we don't know how to behave with a girl and then when the girl becomes moody, we start complaining about the same.

Let us remember we seniors have the responsibility not to share the digits with each and everyone. It is a kind request to all those I have shared the digits to maintain the same. It would only ensure that the service levels, price and everything is maintained and there is minimum respect for the lady!

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.Yes bro I have met her last Saturday and she was complaining me the same and the good part is she remembered me even after I met her after 8 months! Will write an FR separately and thank you for sharing the new digits! I request people not to spam and don't be rude to such girls, have fun and treat her well she will do whatever you ask for.

SuperDuperMyse
10-10-17, 02:23
I found this chick on locanto. Quoted 5 K for short. Does anyone know her? Seems reliable?Isn't she Miss are from Madhapur? If so, Her usual rates were 2. 5 K per shot at her place.

BabyKutu
10-10-17, 02:46
Isn't she Miss are from Madhapur? If so, Her usual rates were 2. 5 K per shot at her place.No bro. This one looks different, I think she is the Mumbai import.

MoonStone160
10-10-17, 16:36
Anyone used services from this SP with number ending 654. And any girl from the photo added.

MoonStone160
10-10-17, 17:15
Hi all, mad rani is looking for new clients. She told me to refer someone. If anybody ready to meet her I will share the details with reference. ! But don't spoil my name. !Hi HydMong,

Is she good. If yes I would appreciate if you can PM me her contact details.

Rax Kumar
10-10-17, 20:01
A friend just mentioned that the roof top bar TS in JHills is a pick up place. Anyone has any experience here or any other pub?

There were quite a few girls there on weekday today and generally weekend is swarming with well dressed chicks. They don't allow stag entry post evening.

DoubleBingo
10-11-17, 03:37
Hello fellow mongers,

Wanted to get miss k contact from kphb. Does anyone have her new digits. Please pm me.

DoubleBingo
10-11-17, 03:46
Any one please share Kavitha new number. Actually I lost it. I have old number ending with 883. Please share. Actually Babykuttu sir shared the same old number I had. If anyone have her new number please share it.If this the same miss k from kphb. Can you also help me with the contact. If you have got. Much appreciate bro.

BabyKutu
10-11-17, 03:53
A friend just mentioned that the roof top bar TS in JHills is a pick up place. Anyone has any experience here or any other pub?

There were quite a few girls there on weekday today and generally weekend is swarming with well dressed chicks. They don't allow stag entry post evening.Yes and no.

You will have to be very very patient to score there. Also there is no concept of free sex and friends with benefits. Girls there are expensive 6 - 10 K per pop and they don't stay overnight as most of them are WG's or Grads to be.

It will be an act of god for you to score on your first visit. Overall you will need to buy drinks and food and if they decide to come out with you then pay them, so your budget will be 10 - 12 K tops per pop.

However it is true that there are notified places from where you can score WG's and certain places specializes in MILF's, upscale though where there is no money involved, it is pure lust and you need to have a hot Bod and good looks.

BabyKutu
10-11-17, 03:55
Hi HydMong,

Is she good. If yes I would appreciate if you can PM me her contact details.There are lot of FR's about her, I wrote one myself in 2013 I guess.

In a nutshell- deadfish, very very mechanical, time watcher, no DFK or foreplay. Depends on her mood if she will let you suck her boobs or fondle them. Only Mish and no other position.

Choose wisely Bro.