PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Maddy2
10-11-17, 06:30
Hi all, mad rani is looking for new clients. She told me to refer someone. If anybody ready to meet her I will share the details with reference. ! But don't spoil my name.Please share the details.

AlwaysWithU161
10-11-17, 08:02
Hi,

Con Girl or Couple. 10,000 Rs, [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

This girl name So Gup / So Sing with a number which shows Amarpatan, Madhya Pradesh in true caller and says she is from Mumbai.

I contacted her on dating site, talked to me normally for 3-4 days and then she told me lets talk direct if you want physical I need a favor and supported by this story. Her mother is very ill and she started her new job so will get salary in October end. She also convinced me that she will return me the money after she get the salary.

She was experiencing in duping and started with I will come to your flat later said one female friend flat is available she is on diwali leave and can use the flat. From 6 pm to next 6 pm. The society has swimming pool also and blabbered about few other amenities. After a bit of discussion she said was ready for anal, CIM, no cover cum.

Johny was heavy on my conscience plus that emotional story. I thought let me help her anyways she will return so its a bumper deal. I reached a bit late to Suchitra Circle. She said she is going back to her PG I was late and all. I insisted and she agreed to come after 15 minutes. But said I cannot take my bike inside as security guards will not allow. I said I will park outside.

On circle there is a restaurant we ordered food and got it packed. Then she asked me for money advance and said you have to anyway give now or in room. But I denied otherwise she would have fled away at that time only and I was totally unaware of plan. When I said I won't give now then she said OK am going. I asked her let me bring drinks I will give. Then I went on to take the drinks from the wine shop next to the circle.

We moved towards my bike, she kept on asking which is your bike just to make sure they can later double check if I left the place or not. Then she said OK give the money now. I just handed over 7 k to her and said remaining in room. She kept that in a small chindi purse. And then said let me put scarf as it will be dusty when we go. Also she told me to put the bottle in the food cover only said she will hold it. And told me to go for the ipill in the next shop.

Also she did not keep the money in that purse and before I went for ipill she handed over the purse to me saying keep it with you, I will take it back in room. I was relaxed because of this. But that purse was empty with some newspaper folded inside it.

I went to the shop and Ipill was not available. When I returned back she was moving towards a Activa who a guy was riding. I could not figure out what is happening. Later I realized she duped me.

It was a white activa. I suspect this is the same guy because I saw him passing through that place at least 5 times in 15 minutes.

For more details or help you can inbox me. If anyone know about them kindly comment.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kiran121
10-11-17, 08:14
Please share her contact. I will share another with you.

Finally met this educated
working Indi from L' Nag over the weekend. She was introduced by a friend and she is doing it during weekends for extra income. Looked like she wasn't into it regularly, the way she felt shy, however after couple of pegs, it was a smooth sail. Nice curves and boobs, she was fun to have over the weekend and I am looking forward to repeating over the next weekend.

Since she wouldn't like to be flooded with contacts, I will be sharing very selectively only in return for another educated indi or housewife contact.

Looks: 7.5/10.

Boobs: 8.5/10.

Price: 5000ST.

Next time will try long term, which she is quoting at 15000, hope to bring it down to 10 K though.

Rajeev88
10-11-17, 11:47
Hi all, mad rani is looking for new clients. She told me to refer someone. If anybody ready to meet her I will share the details with reference. ! But don't spoil my name. !Yeah bro I would like to meet her. Please share details.

BabyKutu
10-11-17, 18:06
Yeah bro I would like to meet her. Please share details.Get PM, not possible to share on open forum.

Peeper
10-11-17, 19:52
Recently had success in convincing my colleague for sex. So on one fine day, took her to my flat and after some decent foreplay headed for intercourse. To my utter shock I couldn't feel anything after entering her completely. She was too lose, she does too much masturbation and inserts a lot of stuff, which made her hole lose. I couldn't cum and we ended up with handjobs. Can anyone suggest how to deal with lose pussies? FYI, my dick is average sized Indian dick, did climax during intercourse with lot of CGs.

Mic77
10-12-17, 02:55
Hi all,

I lost SP Raju operates around Yosufguda area.

Please message me if anyone have new mobile number.

His old number was 085.

DecentMan224
10-12-17, 05:32
Hi all, mad rani is looking for new clients. She told me to refer someone. If anybody ready to meet her I will share the details with reference. ! But don't spoil my name. !Can you please PM me the details?

Thanks!

Avadhani
10-12-17, 07:04
Hi guys,

How is MP scene now? Is it safe to go to Keral MP?

Its been long time since I visited MP due to the LE activity happened.

TIA.

Vikram14
10-12-17, 08:13
Visiting this week Hyderabad. And had some time so though lets Ping the famous Miss S.

So fixed her for two cup of tea in my hotel.

Birdi arrived on time. Lots of 4 play. Talking and teasing. Had good time with her. Not sharing the detail as there are already lots of FR about her. And damage as usual.

WIR- Why not.

Would love to ping another birdy if someone can share the similar birdy coordinates.

Be safe.

Maddy2
10-12-17, 08:29
Get PM, not possible to share on open forum.Bro,

Can you please share the details.

Berenike
10-12-17, 10:39
Met this inde in this week beginning after getting her contact in lcnt. Did some text chatting, and she did not seem fake, so decided to go ahead.

It was a bit difficult finding her place, and she made me wait at a nearby dhaba for almost 20 minutes.

Women was short and plump not very attractive. When session started however she was cooperative during foreplay. After DFK and dry humping for 15 minutes, we took off our clothes and started the deed in missionary.

Power went 5 minutes after starting, and did not come back, so it was a very sweaty experience. Finished in missionary after stopping and starting for 20 minutes or so. She was not open to other positions.

Damage was 4 k. Experience was not bad, but I am not repeating it.

Cheers,

Berenike.

Berenike
10-12-17, 10:49
Guys,

Can anyone give point to any (maybe local) spas that are still "mongering-friendly"? The last month has been difficult.

Thanks,

Berenike.

NewtoHyd
10-13-17, 02:54
Guys,

Can anyone give point to any (maybe local) spas that are still "mongering-friendly"? The last month has been difficult.

Thanks,

Berenike.Recently I tried the famous Kerala place in jhills, its business as usual, they shifted to a nearby building and interior work going on. Bigger rooms now.

Went to a studio in madpur based on a ad in locanto, its very expensive 4.5 k for B2B and the you have to pay full money in counter. Nothing to gal. But I liked the gal. Good service, FS was on cards I didn't take. Clean place and lot of staff. All desi stuff. She says 1 HR but they hurry and finish in 30-40 min. If we can get for 3 k then its worth. All gals are good looking. Normal massage 2. 5 k and the counter lady is little arrogant on phone to some customers, either you take it at 2.5 k or don't call us. Demand supply in their favor now.

Its better to try SP, indie route till rates come down.

AkashHot
10-13-17, 05:27
This girl name So Gup / So Sing with a number which shows Amarpatan, Madhya Pradesh in true caller and says she is from Mumbai.

I contacted her on dating site, talked to me normally for 3-4 days and then she told me lets talk direct if you want physical I need a favor and supported by this story. Her mother is very ill and she started her new job so will get salary in October end. She also convinced me that she will return me the money after she get the salary.

She was experiencing in duping and started with I will come to your flat later said one female friend flat is available she is on diwali leave and can use the flat. From 6 pm to next 6 pm. The society has swimming pool also and blabbered about few other amenities. After a bit of discussion she said was ready for anal, CIM, no cover cum.

Johny was heavy on my conscience plus that emotional story. I thought let me help her anyways she will return so its a bumper deal. I reached a bit late to Suchitra Circle. She said she is going back to her PG I was late and all. I insisted and she agreed to come after 15 minutes. But said I cannot take my bike inside as security guards will not allow. I said I will park outside..Long story short, your hormones took over your intelligence and you violated the fundamental rule That is never ever pay upfront whatever the situation may be.

Veejayk
10-13-17, 19:22
Got this contact from dating site okc. Initially was in dilemma to proceed as I got mixed reviews from fellow mongers and the place was too far. But decided to go for it as doing afro was in my to-do list long time. She was plump with typical afro ass. Room was dirty and full of weed smell and was a big turn off for me. Finished off in 10 minutes and left the place.

AngusMistry
10-13-17, 20:38
Hi all,

I have been a part of ISG for almost a year. But now have decided to try some birds. Can anyone send me contact of reliable and VFM indies. I promise to post a detailed FR and I shall share contacts in the future as and when I get them. Tia.

Shanky4913
10-13-17, 21:12
Can anyone please help me get me laid with a beautiful girl. When I finally decided to visit the spa after Babykutu sir information, the spa scene got spoilt. Please someone help me with good looking girl contacts. I will post my first FR and hopefully one day will help many other Bros. Please look into my case. Thank you.

AmitAid
10-14-17, 06:49
Hello Friends,

Can anyone share details for good SPA (Good massage with extra) OR any good looking INDE OR any SP?

Waiting for PM from seniors.

Thanks,

Amit.

DateShate161
10-14-17, 10:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose a private individual's personal identity.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post a private individual's personal identity or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any private individual.

Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

Thanks!

RahulIsBack
10-14-17, 10:35
Long story short, your hormones took over your intelligence and you violated the fundamental rule That is never ever pay upfront whatever the situation may be.It does not seem like advance bro, so you mean he should pay only when he is in? Like "[Non-English text deleted by Admin] ".

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Kkarunkk
10-14-17, 10:36
Long story short, your hormones took over your intelligence and you violated the fundamental rule That is never ever pay upfront whatever the situation may be.Boss,

Never ever pay in advance.

Another indication is when the so called girl refuses to SPEAK on phone.

Also, please remember. Even if she speaks on phone, If you pay Advance, there is no guarantee that she will not run away after receiving the money.

So never ever pay in advance.

Akhi0007
10-14-17, 19:05
Guys,

Does anyone know who this person in the attached pic or if anyone tried her? PM me her details please will reciprocate.Bro,

Did you get her details? Can you share if you have? I can help you with other contacts.

Ssdel
10-15-17, 07:08
Care to share the pic?

Got this contact from dating site okc. Initially was in dilemma to proceed as I got mixed reviews from fellow mongers and the place was too far. But decided to go for it as doing afro was in my to-do list long time. She was plump with typical afro ass. Room was dirty and full of weed smell and was a big turn off for me. Finished off in 10 minutes and left the place.

Veejayk
10-15-17, 09:10
Care to share the pic?Attached her pic. But she is much older and plump in reality.

RedbullSunny
10-15-17, 13:50
Hello all,

After lot of research on backpage and locanto and after making lot of calls, I found a pimp who has given me the profile of Keerthana. Did any of you guys have visited her? How does she look and is it safe to visit her and is it worth the money?

Thanks,

Venkat.

SPN1003
10-15-17, 22:41
Hi,

I am looking for some hostel girls to hang out during the weekends for full service, will be put up in a five star for the duration.

JohnyTaru
10-16-17, 02:53
Hello everyone,

Visiting Hyderabad next week, looking for some contacts. My PM is open.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Am new to the scene. Will definitely reciprocate as I know a few folks.

Thanks everyone.

Praks111
10-16-17, 05:36
Loc ads are under LE scanner. This is a third such news report from Hyderabad which I have seen so far.

BabyKutu
10-16-17, 08:38
Loc ads are under LE scanner. This is a third such news report from Hyderabad which I have seen so far.Generally Hyderabad is slowly crawling out of LE scanner.

Spas with cross gender massages are back and operational.

Frank Martin
10-16-17, 16:39
Hi,

The last thing I would imagine is trying a colleague. I learnt here from one wisdom soul "don't shit where you eat".

Surprisingly not even you tried, but got her. For that effort my salute to you.

Coming to your problem, try different styles like side fuking, legs on your shoulders etc.

Cheers,

Frank.

Recently had success in convincing my colleague for sex. So on one fine day, took her to my flat and after some decent foreplay headed for intercourse. To my utter shock I couldn't feel anything after entering her completely. She was too lose, she does too much masturbation and inserts a lot of stuff, which made her hole lose. I couldn't cum and we ended up with handjobs. Can anyone suggest how to deal with lose pussies? FYI, my dick is average sized Indian dick, did climax during intercourse with lot of CGs.

AkashHot
10-16-17, 18:12
It does not seem like advance bro, so you mean he should pay only when he is in? I have to say its partial advance payment. You have to be in the place where you are planning for the deed, rather he paid outside before reaching the actual place. You can pay definitely pay in the actual place just before the deed.

AkashHot
10-16-17, 18:13
Loc ads are under LE scanner. This is a third such news report from Hyderabad which I have seen so far.What's your source? Is it close enough? Loc Hyderabad is down for some reason for a month.

HarryMan1
10-16-17, 19:02
Was in Hyderabad last weekend. Called up the provider (mpur blog) and set up time with one of the girls by name 'sweet' (translated). Descent looking girl, fair, tall- about 5.6', a bit on heavier side (small boobs, good ass) but well toned. Think she might from NE but said she was from Calcutta. Smokes, friendly, but very average service. Key points.

CBJ- though with cover, but honestly did a descent job.

DATY- not really into it, will let you do it for a minute or so.

DFFK / lip kiss or BBBJ is off the table.

Cowgirl, doggie, and mish.

Damage- 4 k.

Will not repeat (among others as mentioned above, kind of wanted to rush through).

Cheers.

DesiYuva
10-17-17, 01:13
Generally Hyderabad is slowly crawling out of LE scanner.

Spas with cross gender massages are back and operational.Am back in city after a long stay outside India and regular follower of this thread, Would like to know safest options available. Would you mind to share few safe spa's am going to be in city only for a day without family around.

Thanks in advance!

BabyKutu
10-17-17, 04:18
I have to say its partial advance payment. You have to be in the place where you are planning for the deed, rather he paid outside before reaching the actual place. You can pay definitely pay in the actual place just before the deed.Attest that. Even partial partial payments are a crime, general rule of thumb is to look, check and do and pay.

DecentMan224
10-17-17, 19:06
Was in Hyderabad last weekend. Called up the provider (mpur blog) and set up time with one of the girls by name 'sweet' (translated). Descent looking girl, fair, tall- about 5.6', a bit on heavier side (small boobs, good ass) but well toned. Think she might from NE but said she was from Calcutta. Smokes, friendly, but very average service. Key points.

CBJ- though with cover, but honestly did a descent job.

DATY- not really into it, will let you do it for a minute or so.

DFFK / lip kiss or BBBJ is off the table.

Cowgirl, doggie, and mish.

Damage- 4 k.

Will not repeat (among others as mentioned above, kind of wanted to rush through).

Cheers.Thanks for the FR brother! Her pics looks good & I was planning to see her. But now I am thinking if I can try or not. How was the place? And did you get any more options?

DonutRider
10-20-17, 08:33
Hi all,

New to the site and this is my first FR. I have been in the city for a couple of years and last Saturday was the first time I had booked a girl via SP. I was on locanto the whole day searching for contacts on and around kPHB and callesany of them who were all quoting 3 k per shot. I was okay with the price and I was actually looking for a LT and none of them were offering outcall. I was bit skeptical about taking incall due thanks to the recent news. And that agreed for outcall are around 15 km away from me and the pickup and drop should be on me. It is clear as water that I didn't have the right contacts. I made one last call to a number that I found again on locanto. When I said Hello, he said he had two girls available that night one aged 23 , and other aged 25. I asked to send me pics. He sent two photos of the same girl. Quotes LT outcall at 12 k and came down to 10 k upon bargain. I booked hotel room on stayuncle for 3 k and when to Gachibowli flyover to pick up the girl as directed. When I went there and made a call, to my surprise he told me that the girl is scared and didn't want to go on outcall. I did everything anyone would do at that moment but in no vain. And the time was 11.30 pl already. I was dying to get laid that night and didn't want back off. I then decide to take the incall. I went to Indranagar bus stop as suggested and there came a guy asked me for money. I gave 9 k. He took time to the fifth floor of an apartment. There was the girl alone in the 1 BHK flat. He told her that I am his regular customer and that he provide good service. The looked really good with a lean figure and fair complexion. He left saying he would come in the morning to wake us up. I locked the door behind me and went into the bedroom. She was lying down on the bed playing games on her phone and didn't even bother to look at me. I guessed that's how she would behave and do eve she can to spoil my mood and make me leave. But she looked very good and I was determined to fuck her no matter what. I myself have removed my clothes and sat beside her and started kissing her. I tried kissing on her lips but she turned her head away. I asked if she didn't want to kiss to which she responded saying that I should tip her first. She's been receiving video calls from someone who sounded like her boyfriend and she was swearing on Bengali. I then got the point and gave her 1 k and told her if she does very good service I would give 1 k more before leaving. She agreed to this and what followed was a passionate girl friend like sex for about 15 minutes where I kissed her, licked her arm pits and fucked her in missionary. She was very responsive all the time biting and licking my nipples. I was very surprised at how good she was and told her the same. Through out the first shot, I kept telling her how adventurous my sex life has been which began at a very early age. After I finished, I didn't want to stay there anymore because I was little scared from the inside about being caught red handed. I was ready to get dressed and almost decided to leave but then I remembered my 12 k and badly wanted to do justice to it and give it one another shot. By now she she was getting dressed, already put on her top. (It was a blue tank top).

She became a little submissive at this point asking my permission for everything she was doing. She asked me if she can smoke and that if she can put on her panties. I was really thrilled and aroused at the idea that this girl is asking me in a sweet girl voice of she can put on her panties. I then took her again caressing her thin butt and threw her on her back. I asked her to give me a BJ to which she said she will give it later all the while rubbing it. I am anyways erect and didn't want to hang around much longer. I put the condom on and fucked her again in the missionary. I lasted for about 20 minutes. When I am done I quickly got dressed and left the place giving her the promised 1 k.

Total cost 9 k to SP + 2 k to the girl.

Loss. Hotel room that I booked 3.2 k.

Boobs. Small and saggy.

Height. Around 5.6 and lean like a model.

Her face, the way she kisses and her tight pussy are her plus points to which I would give a 8/10.

I would love to fuck her again but not before I try others. I can provide the SP' s digits on the PM. Also request all of you fellow mongers and rock stars to hook me up with some good SP and indies that you have had before. My budget is anywhere between 9-12 k LT. Since giving tips to the girl looks like a prerequisite for good sex, I would prefer Indies.

Thanks in advance.

Curious36
10-21-17, 04:40
Hello buddy,

It sounds like my experience 10+ years ago. Now that I had been all over the world, I'll help you and be your wingman. I do not know how to PM you or contact you.

I may not have useful info here. Just wanted to share some bad experiences which left me broken inside. I was a virgin till 29 & never had relationships in life. Lack of intimacy drove me to depression & I finally decided to go for paid sex once I turned 29. Coincidentally I was in Bangkok for work & I felt safe about starting there. Since I'd be far away from my people in a place like Bangkok. I did my research on internet & found a list of safe hotels that allow guests. Booked one in Sukhumvit area of Bangkok & stepped out that night. I went to Soi Cowboy & lingered for a long time, narrowing down my choices. I was low on budget. & I don't drink. So I had hard time getting girls to entertain me as I wasn't willing to buy any drinks. (I didn't know it works that way). So ultimately I settled for a cute soft spoken girl who was hot but somehow not in demand. Her bar was first one in Soi Cowboy & didn't have many customers so she was being kinda easy. She was speaking very softly & nicely. She agreed for 2.5 K bahts & 2 pops. I paid bar fine & left with her.

I had never been intimate with a girl & had always craved for simplest experiences like hugging a girl. Foreplay. DFK. Spooning her.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HydMong
10-21-17, 07:00
Can someone give me a strong reference for fara no end 146.

FunAtWork
10-21-17, 07:55
Hi bro,

Happy Diwali.

Can you share Fara number and reference.

Let me know if I can help you in any manner.

NB: My PM is active and yours is full. Please clear the same.

Happy mongering!

FAW.

Too much bro, Fara looks better and charges less.

HydStar
10-21-17, 18:17
All spas? With Thai's?

Generally Hyderabad is slowly crawling out of LE scanner.

Spas with cross gender massages are back and operational.

Paradox18
10-22-17, 14:04
Fellow brothers,

I'm a newbie to the world of mongering and have just moved to the city. Have zero contacts here and would greatly appreciate a senior's help in guiding me on how to get started (PM is active). Promise to immediately post a FR. I'm also up for a round of drinks with my seniors here.

Cheers,

Paradox.

Member #4542
10-23-17, 07:06
Hi,

I glad to have found this amazing repository of information. I have CIS (Russian and Uzbeki) SP links at pretty decent rates, I am on a lookout for indie providers and would be happy to make the exchange I have subscribed not sure if my pm is activated yet. Will check back in a while but please do let me know of any quality indi providers.

Member #4542
10-23-17, 07:26
Hi,

I have some good CIS and Russian SP links to share, just checking if someone would be able to give me indie contacts.

DonutRider
10-23-17, 11:52
I will keep this one short. Called up the same SP from the last time. Sent me pics of one girl and quoted her at 5 k. I got it down to 3 k. Went there and what I saw inside was a lady in her early 30's who doesn't look anything like the pics. She was little bit on the chubbier side with some extra layers of fat around her tummy. Well she wasn't the one from the pics and I wasn't expecting her to be same girl either. I gave 3. 2 k to the boy (he asked for extra 200) and went in her room. She was ready and got undressed. I wasn't there for kissing, BJ or any kind of GFE for that matter. I only wanted to be a dog and pulled down my pants and went straight for it. She kept pulling me outside and giving me a hand job. I wouldn't call it a hand job as she was only literally shaking the little guy. She is doing so as if she was in a hurry and as if she was directed to finish every man she has in 5 min or less. I told her if that's what she wanted, pulling out and shaking wasn't helping. At this point she stopped doing so and I went back to digging her. Then she started going "jaldi karo bhayya"(translates to do it fast brother). I finished in around 10 min.

She has good looking pair of boobs which she didn't allow to suck or lick and she was tight down there too. Worth the 3 k? Yes and no.

When I was done and went back to the first room, saw 4 guys sitting on the couch waiting for their turn. Such a nice finishing to a beautiful love story!

I wouldn't recommend this particular SP or his network that operates in the Gbowli area. They sound like bluffs to me. But can go there when you run out of options. Digits end in 569.

I am contacting this one SP from the Bpet lifestyle area whose digits end in 387. Has anyone of you been to him before? Let me know otherwise.

HarryMan1
10-23-17, 18:30
Thanks for the FR brother! Her pics looks good & I was planning to see her. But now I am thinking if I can try or not. How was the place? And did you get any more options?Hey,

Apologies for the late response. This girl is no longer available with the SP. I would not say that you missed much. To your other question, yes that day couple of other girls were available, but among them this one certainly stood out (at least from looks perspective).

Cheers.

HeatItUphyd
10-23-17, 20:34
Guys,

I was always cautious in sharing contacts to newbies but this time it went too far.

I gave contact of Sikkim girl to few newbies here and I regret it now. Being abroad, I was in talks with her from last 3-4 months. I have also shared the contact with few folks here. Now, I am here and plan to catch up with her soon. But, things went down recently and she literally ignoring me now. Some one showed her the posts we were sharing about her in ISG. All the time I have put in gone into gutter and she is using bad words if I try to contact her. Come on guys, it is a minimum common sense not to share ISG info to them.

HeatItUphyd
10-24-17, 03:23
Babukuttu bro,

Your name came up while talking to sikkim girl recently and send you PM on the same to you. Check it out.

Guys,

I was always cautious in sharing contacts to newbies but this time it went too far.

I gave contact of Sikkim girl to few newbies here and I regret it now. Being abroad, I was in talks with her from last 3-4 months. I have also shared the contact with few folks here. Now, I am here and plan to catch up with her soon. But, things went down recently and she literally ignoring me now. Some one showed her the posts we were sharing about her in ISG. All the time I have put in gone into gutter and she is using bad words if I try to contact her. Come on guys, it is a minimum common sense not to share ISG info to them.

CompletFun
10-24-17, 03:29
Guys,

I gave contact of Sikkim girl to few newbies here and I regret it now. Being abroad, I was in talks with her from last 3-4 months. I have also shared the contact with few folks here. Now, I am here and plan to catch up with her soon. But, things went down recently and she literally ignoring me now. Some one showed her the posts we were sharing about her in ISG. All the time I have put in gone into gutter and she is using bad words if I try to contact her. Come on guys, it is a minimum common sense not to share ISG info to them.That is real bad guys. People have to understand why this forum us created but they act too stupid or not mature enough.

JohnyTaru
10-24-17, 04:10
Hello everyone,

I see a few Adult party ads on Locanto.

When I sent a request. I received a membership form and whole lot of stuff. Its a paid membership. Sort of a club I guess.

Is it all trustworthy or just a con? They have these parties in several cities.

Please let me know.

Kkarunkk
10-24-17, 05:06
Guys,

I gave contact of Sikkim girl to few newbies here and I regret it now. Being abroad, I was in talks with her from last 3-4 months. I have also shared the contact with few folks here. Now, I am here and plan to catch up with her soon. But, things went down recently and she literally ignoring me now. Some one showed her the posts we were sharing about her in ISG. All the time I have put in gone into gutter and she is using bad words if I try to contact her. Come on guys, it is a minimum common sense not to share ISG info to them.Hi,

Thanks for sharing this input.

I guess, we should openly identify such members so that others are cautious with them. Well its not a totally fool proof solution, but something to begin with I guess.

Looks like there are a lot of immature teenagers out here. At least in their heads!

Be careful guys!

Member #4542
10-24-17, 09:05
After sometime abroad I had returned to Hyderabad. While abroad I pretty much experienced everything the kink world could offer. The first few weeks I was back in Hyderabad I was quite restless. A lot of my old contacts had gone cold but a friend had passed on a contact for a couple. They basically do a paid cuckold session (Friend had sent me the pics Attached). I called them up and the husband (Pretends like one at least) said that we can arrange the meeting for a Sunday. Since it was already Friday I said OK and fixed up for Sunday afternoon.

I had arrived at around 11.45, this was a nagar ahead of uppal. They were on the upper floors of a quaint apartment a residential area which looked pretty safe and secure to me. The Husband opened the door and invited me in. When the woman arrived she introduced herself as S. There was also one older lady there.

She was pretty much what I missed abroad. A mature, homely, Telugu housewife. She was fair and very buttery smooth skin. The husband encouraged her to sit beside me and make small talk. While we were talking he fixed me a drink, I was a bit hesitant at taking the drink and got right into the session.

Unwrapping a woman out of a saree has always been a huge turn on for me (I blame all the south indian movies for this). Once she was relieved off the saree, she came and sat on my lap while in the view of the husband and the older woman. We started to make out, DFK (No restrictions except for anal). She moved on to give me a decent blowjob. While jhonny got ready, I took out a condom and put it on. Started with Mish, when to cowgirl and finally finished standing up from behind.

The woman kept moaning through out and was quite cooperative. Not many nakras and was actually quite submissive and the audience was a major turn on as well (he said he can leave if any one wants him to).

Over all a good experience since I am back.

Face- 7.

Body 7.

Pusssy 5 (A little loose for my liking).

GFE- Well it was kinky.

I am on a lookout for Indies, If anyone can help me out it would be well reciprocated.

Buffy333
10-24-17, 13:51
Hello all,

I will be at Hyderabad this weekend and I was wondering if any one help with some contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Extremetravel
10-24-17, 17:58
There is a prominent hotel opposite the great bawarchi restaurant and it has a spa.

Cost 2.5 for a pretty dump massage.

But you get the extras with a bit of teasing around and conversations with the female.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 7/10.

Massage: 2/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k + 300 tip.

BabyKutu
10-24-17, 18:27
Babukuttu bro,

Your name came up while talking to sikkim girl recently and send you PM on the same to you. Check it out.Yeah. Somebody used my reference and showed the posts. So I will talk to Seema and get the names of the mongers who pulled out the ISG post and showed her.

Guys. This is not only disrespecting of someone who shares contacts but also completely displaces trust. 2nd time I am being burnt this year due to irresponsible behavior of few. Loss to newbies don't care anymore.

BabyKutu
10-24-17, 18:28
Hello everyone,

When I sent a request. I received a membership form and whole lot of stuff. Its a paid membership. Sort of a club I guess.

Please let me know.Avoid. Fly by night class. Proceed with caution and risk of losing money.

JohnyTaru
10-25-17, 04:34
Hello everyone,

Please provide any pointers to the MPs with extras in Hyderabad.

My PM is active, please PM.

Thanks so much.

JohnyTaru
10-25-17, 04:44
Avoid. Fly by night class. Proceed with caution and risk of losing money.Thank you.

Kkarunkk
10-25-17, 08:03
Friends,

Any report on this girl in Secunderabad? Trying to bring her quote down from 5 to 3 K per hour. But only if she is worth the effort.

Jhonson1234
10-25-17, 08:49
In Hyderabad for a couple days and planning some action after a long time. Can any kind soul kindly share Seema / Any good indie contcats, will reciprocate with the contacts from Bengaluru & Mumbai. I didn't have any contacts here in Hyderabad other then Nisha's old Contact which is not responding now. So, I will not be able to help with Hyderabad contacts.

DonutRider
10-25-17, 11:34
After sometime abroad I had returned to Hyderabad. While abroad I pretty much experienced everything the kink world could offer. The first few weeks I was back in Hyderabad I was quite restless. A lot of my old contacts had gone cold but a friend had passed on a contact for a couple. They basically do a paid cuckold session (Friend had sent me the pics Attached). I called them up and the husband (Pretends like one at least) said that we can arrange the meeting for a Sunday. Since it was already Friday I said OK and fixed up for Sunday afternoon.

I had arrived at around 11.45, this was a nagar ahead of uppal. They were on the upper floors of a quaint apartment a residential area which looked pretty safe and secure to me. The Husband opened the door and invited me in. When the woman arrived she introduced herself as S. There was also one older lady there..That's awesome.

Maserati1990
10-25-17, 13:03
Hi all,

Thanks to Rahul bhai for providing me this contact in Hyderabad. In fact, he is so good, that he helped me out with Indies in Delhi and Bombay as well. Some seniors are very helpful in this forum and I want to reciprocate the same to some good and mongerers here.

Anyways, I met this NE girl in Hyderabad starting with the name Ro. She works at a spa and so she has excellent massage skills. We met first at a rendezvous point where I picked her up. She was very shy and did not speak much when she got into the car. I broke the ice and made some funny banter. She speaks english. We went inside the 5 star hotel room, and I fixed her up with some good Chivas 18 year old. She had a couple of drinks with me, and that is when she eased up. She started making a lot of conversations and was always laughing. She played with my hair, danced with me to some songs on tv, and made some small talk. I love to connect with my girls and ensure they are having a great time. I give them a lot of respect. I love it when they feel very safe and happy with me, and act like my girl friend. She started DFK, and removed my clothes. She gave me a deep tissue massage first, and did body to body massage for a bit. Then she turned me around, and slowly undressed me down, and caressed me from the top. She licked me from my nipples slowly to my shaft, and then started licking the top. The, she held my balls softly and put my hard erect shaft in her wet mouth. Then she started going at it crazy which was all wet and slurpy. She deep throated so good, that I had to think about something else to not cum that early. She licked my balls later, but refused to stop sucking me hard. Oh man, it was so good that it felt better than vag. Finally, I couldn't stop looking at her face when she was looking straight into my eyes that I had to cum. She left me no choice.

Then we went inside the shower where she cleaned me up good and I bathed her too. After 10 minutes of shower, she went down on me again inside the shower. This time I said I want to do her, and so I threw her on the bed, and entered her miss. Then we did WOT where she was grinding me like I was her horse until she came good. She moaned intensely. I grabbed her breasts hard when she was grinding me. I came at this point.

Later, we took another drink and watched a movie and slept for a bit. At 4 AM, she woke up and put her hand inside my underpants, and then removed my undies, and went down at me again. She seemed like she wanted me badly. She told me that I was very attractive and that she didn't have this good sex for a long time. This time I told her I want to stand and I wanted her to kneel down while looking at me. She agreed to my wishes. After this, I threw her on the bed and told her I will doggy the hell out of her, which I did. I rammed her from behind so hard that I asked her to lower her moans before somebody complains. I rammed her for a good 8 minutes before I finally came.

She is not the prettiest. She looks a little healthy, but my god, I haven't received this good of a BBBJ so far anywhere in India.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10 (Tight with big nipples).

Fun- 9/10.

Damage- 8 K for whole night.

Vag. Tight.

GFE- 10/10.

I would definitely call her again. Looking for some high end Indies who provide good GFE.

Kkarunkk
10-25-17, 16:30
Friends,

Any report on this girl in Secunderabad? Trying to bring her quote down from 5 to 3 K per hour. But only if she is worth the effort.Guys,

Incidentally, work took me to the area of this Afro girl and decided to pre-pone my encounter to today itself because I happened to land in the area she lives.

Shall I cut the story short? OK, just forget this girl. She is No good at all. Its a waste of money and the place is filthy. She quoted 5 K for 1 hour. I brought her down to 2.5 K for 1 hour and she agreed. But if you find this girl in any of the forums / friendship sites, please avoid and save your money for a better one.

Take care.

Homey Guy
10-25-17, 17:50
Wonder where you got the photos from, my friend. She looks married. I am *very* interested.

So if anyone can share any info, kindly PM me. Thanks,

Homey Guy.

Guys,

Does anyone know who this person in the attached pic or if anyone tried her? PM me her details please will reciprocate.

BabyKutu
10-25-17, 18:17
Friends,

Any report on this girl in Secunderabad? Trying to bring her quote down from 5 to 3 K per hour. But only if she is worth the effort.If she is from S Puri, she is more plump than the pic, Wham Bham stuff, nothing much / great to write about.

Functional fuck. No frills.

ZoozooLove
10-25-17, 18:26
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Hyderabad for a couple of days between Nov 10-12. Will probably get some time to myself and want to venture out.

Please do help out with contacts in Hyderabad. I won't be able to host as I'll be put up in a company guest house and don't want to attract attention.

All I can offer in return is contacts in Blr.

Homey Guy
10-25-17, 18:37
Hi friends,

Am visiting from Pune, and searched this site for some interesting leads / ladies.

Parlors seem dry. Is the LE issue still a problem in TwinCities?

Would appreciate if someone can give me some leads to follow-up. No contacts of my own in this town.

Can share a couple, one from Pune and other travelling girl from Delhi in return.

Thanks. Homeyguy.

Paradox18
10-26-17, 01:33
Have sent you a PM. Please checknbro!

Do post a FR

Hello everyone,

Please provide any pointers to the MPs with extras in Hyderabad.

My PM is active, please PM.

Thanks so much.

Paradox18
10-26-17, 01:54
Hey bro,

Please check your PM. Have helped you out with at least some if your requirement.

Hi friends,

Am visiting from Pune, and searched this site for some interesting leads / ladies.

Parlors seem dry. Is the LE issue still a problem in TwinCities?

Would appreciate if someone can give me some leads to follow-up. No contacts of my own in this town.

Can share a couple, one from Pune and other travelling girl from Delhi in return.

Thanks. Homeyguy.

RockNShake1
10-26-17, 04:00
I love to drive this comfortable cruise. Can I have her digits please.

Hi all,

Thanks to Rahul bhai for providing me this contact in Hyderabad. In fact, he is so good, that he helped me out with Indies in Delhi and Bombay as well. Some seniors are very helpful in this forum and I want to reciprocate the same to some good and mongerers here.

Anyways, I met this NE girl in Hyderabad starting with the name Ro. She works at a spa and so she has excellent massage skills. We met first at a rendezvous point where I picked her up. She was very shy and did not speak much when she got into the car. I broke the ice and made some funny banter. She speaks english. We went inside the 5 star hotel room, and I fixed her up with some good Chivas 18 year old. She had a couple of drinks with me, and that is when she eased up. She started making a lot of conversations and was always laughing. She played with my hair, danced with me to some songs on tv, and made some small talk. I love to connect with my girls and ensure they are having a great time. I give them a lot of respect. I love it when they feel very safe and happy with me, and act like my girl friend. She started DFK, and removed my clothes. She gave me a deep tissue massage first, and did body to body massage for a bit. Then she turned me around, and slowly undressed me down, and caressed me from the top. She licked me from my nipples slowly to my shaft, and then started licking the top. The, she held my balls softly and put my hard erect shaft in her wet mouth. Then she started going at it crazy which was all wet and slurpy. She deep throated so good, that I had to think about something else to not cum that early. She licked my balls later, but refused to stop sucking me hard. Oh man, it was so good that it felt better than vag. Finally, I couldn't stop looking at her face when she was looking straight into my eyes that I had to cum. She left me no choice..

Kkarunkk
10-26-17, 06:08
If she is from S Puri, she is more plump than the pic, Wham Bham stuff, nothing much / great to write about.

Functional fuck. No frills.Yes. You are right. But this lady herself is no longer in action. When I went there she introduced to me another afro girl lean girl whos tiny top is already sagging and even that female is a functional fuck and no frills type. Added to the whole thing is the messy place. Flithy. I would say no one should even think of this place even if it is for a trial.

RedFox007
10-26-17, 06:31
Your inbox is full.

In Hyderabad for a couple days and planning some action after a long time. Can any kind soul kindly share Seema / Any good indie contcats, will reciprocate with the contacts from Bengaluru & Mumbai. I didn't have any contacts here in Hyderabad other then Nisha's old Contact which is not responding now. So, I will not be able to help with Hyderabad contacts.

SmartVvarma
10-26-17, 07:43
Hey,

This is the most common thing that can happen. It has happened to me couple of times. I shared a contact to a guy in Mumbai. He couldn't meet her soon as the contact was busy. Just to get in her good books, this guy told her he's read a lot about her. This got her thinking and finally they met. This guy during the meet, opened ISG and showed her everything. He even showed my ID.

She called me later and all hell broke loose.

All of us need to understand that there will always be some people who will share ISG to the girls due to various reasons. Most of us will never think of doing it but yes some people do. And we need to accept and expect that at some point in time, someone will share it.

Now, I just am very careful is sharing. I never share contacts on PM. Always connect with the guys on WA.

And yes, have made some amazing friends and have met couple of them.

Play Safe.

Guys,

Vks2016
10-26-17, 07:48
True, never give away the complete details of the source. Only give the reference what is confirmed by people extending help.

Hey,

This is the most common thing that can happen. It has happened to me couple of times. I shared a contact to a guy in Mumbai. He couldn't meet her soon as the contact was busy. Just to get in her good books, this guy told her he's read a lot about her. This got her thinking and finally they met. This guy during the meet, opened ISG and showed her everything. He even showed my ID.

She called me later and all hell broke loose.

All of us need to understand that there will always be some people who will share ISG to the girls due to various reasons. Most of us will never think of doing it but yes some people do. And we need to accept and expect that at some point in time, someone will share it.

Now, I just am very careful is sharing. I never share contacts on PM. Always connect with the guys on WA.

And yes, have made some amazing friends and have met couple of them.

Play Safe.

Vks2016
10-26-17, 07:59
Very good review.

Hi all,

Anyways, I met this NE girl in Hyderabad starting with the name Ro. She works at a spa and so she has excellent massage skills. We met first at a rendezvous point where I picked her up. She was very shy and did not speak much when she got into the car. I broke the ice and made some funny banter. She speaks english. We went inside the 5 star hotel room, and I fixed her up with some good Chivas 18 year old. She had a couple of drinks with me, and that is when she eased up. She started making a lot of conversations and was always laughing. She played with my hair, danced with me to some songs on tv, and made some small talk. I love to connect with my girls and ensure they are having a great time. I give them a lot of respect. I love it when they feel very safe and happy with me, and act like my girl friend. She started DFK, and removed my clothes. She gave me a deep tissue massage first, and did body to body massage for a bit. Then she turned me around, and slowly undressed me down, and caressed me from the top. She licked me from my nipples slowly to my shaft, and then started licking the top. The, she held my balls softly and put my hard erect shaft in her wet mouth..

Jhonson1234
10-26-17, 10:04
In Hyderabad for a couple days and planning some action after a long time. Can any kind soul kindly share Seema / Any good indie contcats, will reciprocate with the contacts from Bengaluru & Mumbai. I didn't have any contacts here in Hyderabad other then Nisha's old Contact which is not responding now. So, I will not be able to help with Hyderabad contacts.Kindly share the contacts.

Ravik5932
10-26-17, 11:30
Hello everyone,

Please let me know.These ads are just scam. They ask for money and then you will get nothing in return.

DonutRider
10-26-17, 15:52
Very good review.It sure is! Felt like reading erotica. Last time someone gave me that good of a BJ was 2-3 years go and it felt like she was sucking my soul out! You must have had a great time mate!

DonutRider
10-26-17, 15:58
Guys,

Have anyone one of you ever met this one from the below pics? These were shared by an SP from Jhills.

Binmbb
10-26-17, 22:07
8 k is a very good price, she charges 5 k for an hour at Chennai

Hi all,

Anyways, I met this NE girl in Hyderabad starting with the name Ro. She works at a spa and so she has excellent massage skills. We met first at a rendezvous point where I picked her up. She was very shy and did not speak much when she got into the car. I broke the ice and made some funny banter. She speaks english. We went inside the 5 star hotel room, and I fixed her up with some good Chivas 18 year old. She had a couple of drinks with me, and that is when she eased up. She started making a lot of conversations and was always laughing. She played with my hair, danced with me to some songs on tv, and made some small talk. I love to connect with my girls and ensure they are having a great time. I give them a lot of respect. I love it when they feel very safe and happy with me, and act like my girl friend. She started DFK, and removed my clothes. She gave me a deep tissue massage first, and did body to body massage for a bit. Then she turned me around, and slowly undressed me down, and caressed me from the top. She licked me from my nipples slowly to my shaft, and then started licking the top.

DoubleBingo
10-27-17, 04:38
I had experiences dealing with indies and the ways to talk to them. But never tried dealing with SP. For the benefit of everyone here can Babykutty bro or some other senior give us some basics. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

DoubleBingo
10-27-17, 04:43
Wonder where you got the photos from, my friend. She looks married. I am *very* interested.

So if anyone can share any info, kindly PM me. Thanks,

Homey Guy.These pictures are being circulated from long time. And many people tried to ask about this MILF. As far as I remember some one mentioned in the previous pages of the forum that she was in service couple of years back and no longer in town / service now.

I know she looks tasty and I would have tried if I could get her now.

EcstasyHyd
10-27-17, 10:00
Is this Rose? Is she back in Hyderabad?

NathanDrake
10-27-17, 16:23
Pulled the trigger today and went to a spa where I was getting marketing messages from. Turned out to be M Spa, got excited thinking we're back in business. Was assigned a therapist, she gave me a nice ass massage, was giving all hints, went extra deep near my private areas, very talkative.

In the end I just asked her what the situation was with Thai girls, she then went on a 5 minute semi-rant how Thai therapists are unprofessional and they give extras and they bring a bad reputation to their profession and she's glad they're gone, she said she's sick and tired of guys begging her for a happy ending and that she's not a hooker. Felt bad for her. She said when customer's ask her for a happy ending, she says head massage is a happy ending. What was weird was she was rubbing her boobs on me freely, it was like mixed messages. She finally said no girls give HJ there, everyone are professional.

I finished the massage feeling so empty, it was a good massage but I feel a massage is only complete with a HJ. It's going to be like this for a few more months I guess.

NewtoHyd
10-27-17, 17:40
Guys,

Have anyone one of you ever met this one from the below pics? These were shared by an SP from Jhills.How much he is quoting? Can you PM me the SP number?

Member #4542
10-27-17, 18:19
I have already stopped from lingering for a while for pricing part. But now looks like I have more better reason to stop for a while. Thanks for the caution. Stay safe.Tried messaging you your PM is full.

AkashHot
10-28-17, 06:26
Tried messaging you your PM is full.Cleared my inbox. You can PM me now.

FierceMonger
10-28-17, 10:12
Pulled the trigger today and went to a spa where I was getting marketing messages from. Turned out to be M Spa.Which branch is it?

Maserati1990
10-28-17, 11:05
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

HoneyHunt05
10-28-17, 12:16
Awesome bro!

What are the damages?

I had arrived at around 11.45, this was a nagar ahead of uppal. They were on the upper floors of a quaint apartment a residential area which looked pretty safe and secure to me. The Husband opened the door and invited me in. When the woman arrived she introduced herself as S. There was also one older lady there.

She was pretty much what I missed abroad. A mature, homely, Telugu housewife. She was fair and very buttery smooth skin..

DallasCharms12
10-28-17, 12:38
Dear friends,

I will be in vizag for a day and looking to monger. 0 lease point me to any indies or hw or spas. Will be very much obliged.

Thanks much.

KumarMJ
10-28-17, 16:47
3 years earlier there was a girl aged mid 20's and named Pr. She used to be from Malkajgiri area. She used to be fantastic when it comes to GFE. She was tall, slim and has super back.

She changed her number and when I last spoke she said that she got job and started working in a hospital near Secunderabad.

Does any one here have any idea?

It would be magical if someone can find out her. Surely she will be an awesome fruit to taste.

Srigiri
10-28-17, 22:04
Hey brothers,

I am posted for a month in Nellore, Andhrapradesh. Can any one help me out with any contact.

BaalaYogi
10-29-17, 03:16
Is this Rose? Is she back in Hyderabad?You haven't attached any pic buddy, but as per Rose herself, she has come to Hyderabad.

Cheers!

KumarMJ
10-29-17, 06:52
I saw this girl with SP near rose cafe Punjgta, she was amazing. This was in Feb 2017. Later I lost all contacts and I am trying to try her again. But could not able to find. Any help will be appreciated.

Cuntributor
10-29-17, 12:33
Great post!

I have had few such great sessions and can share my contact with you if you can share the same.

Cheers.

-see.

She was pretty much what I missed abroad. A mature, homely, Telugu housewife. She was fair and very buttery smooth skin. The husband encouraged her to sit beside me and make small talk. While we were talking he fixed me a drink, I was a bit hesitant at taking the drink and got right into the session.

Unwrapping a woman out of a saree has always been a huge turn on for me (I blame all the south indian movies for this). Once she was relieved off the saree, she came and sat on my lap while in the view of the husband and the older woman. We started to make out, DFK (No restrictions except for anal). She moved on to give me a decent blowjob. While jhonny got ready, I took out a condom and put it on. Started with Mish, when to cowgirl and finally finished standing up from behind.

The woman kept moaning through out and was quite cooperative. Not many nakras and was actually quite submissive and the audience was a major turn on as well (he said he can leave if any one wants him to).

Over all a good experience since I am back.

Face- 7.

Body 7.

Pusssy 5 (A little loose for my liking).

GFE- Well it was kinky.

I am on a lookout for Indies, If anyone can help me out it would be well reciprocated.

Maliagp
10-29-17, 17:19
Hello friends,

Can any one suggest girl friendly hotel near airport?

Is Hyderabad is having two airport?

EcstasyHyd
10-29-17, 17:41
Thanks buddy. I was referring to earlier. Sorry had to quote earlier post but not sure what happened.

You haven't attached any pic buddy, but as per Rose herself, she has come to Hyderabad.

Cheers!

KumarMJ
10-29-17, 18:23
I saw this girl with SP near rose cafe Punjgta, she was amazing. This was in Feb 2017. Later I lost all contacts and I am trying to try her again. But could not able to find. Any help will be appreciated.Pic attached. Sorry for missing out.

HydMong
10-29-17, 18:33
Babykutu please clear your inbox.

I need strong reference for indi swap no end 848 if any one knows her please give me reference I will reciprocate.

Ricky0
10-29-17, 21:46
Fellow mongers,

Hope everyone is enjoying the beauty of Hyderabad, been in Hyderabad for almost a 5 months now the first 2 months where rough I got a few contacts from seniors but most the contacts where not my type I stopped mongering for a while but the beauty of Hyderbad is the people have changed so much now am banging most of my colleagues and a few girls I've meet in parties (thanks to Babykutu bro for the advice on what clubs to visit). The only draw back is the BJs aren't like how I like it.

All and all life is good it Hyderabad thank you each and every senior for there advice.

Cheers. Be safe.

Vannum1
10-30-17, 01:44
Does anyone has contacts in Vijayawada? The forum dedicated for my city is dead, so posting here.

I was in touch with couple of Locanto advertisers but both shared the pics of some north girl. I'm sure these don't know each other, but they shared the same pics. Not sure how to proceed.

Anyways, if you want to try them I can share the contact. Proceed with your risk.

On the other hand, I request fellow mongers to share contacts in Vijayawada and near by areas.

Play safe and happy hobbying.

Vannum1
10-30-17, 01:55
I live in Texas, planning DR Adult Resorts trip next month. Anyone from this board tried this? If so, any advise?

BabyKutu
10-30-17, 02:14
Babykutu please clear your inbox.

I need strong reference for indi swap no end 848 if any one knows her please give me reference I will reciprocate.Cleared. Sent you a question on location.

BabyKutu
10-30-17, 03:05
Folks,

LE is gearing up for round 2, this time on SP's and online blogs.

Be mindful. Newbies bear extreme caution on Locanto and Blogs, most now have decoy's.

Afros. Please avoid at all cost, both dens are now LE informers.

MP's. BAU its limping back to normalcy so no worries there.

Enjoy and be careful.

PavanDude
10-30-17, 08:50
Pic attached. Sorry for missing out.I was quoted 15 K for ST with her by one of the SPs around Yousufguda.

Alokkk
10-30-17, 09:06
I live in Texas, planning DR Adult Resorts trip next month. Anyone from this board tried this? If so, any advise?I went there long back. Try Sosua if you want to do independently and have friends. It may not be safe if you are alone. As far as adult resorts are considered, try Black Beard in Puerto Plata. It's very safe and discreet and owned by an elderly Canadian couple. Real nice folks. If you go there try the Jacuzzi.

Ricky0
10-30-17, 10:24
Fellow mongers,

Hope everyone is enjoying the beauty of Hyderabad, been in Hyderabad for almost a 5 months now the first 2 months where rough I got a few contacts from seniors but most the contacts where not my type I stopped mongering for a while but the beauty of Hyderbad is the people have changed so much now am banging most of my colleagues and a few girls I've meet in parties (thanks to Babykutu bro for the advice on what clubs to visit). The only draw back is the BJs aren't like how I like it.

All and all life is good it Hyderabad thank you each and every senior for there advice.

Cheers. Be safe.Guys,

I have a few people thinking clubs mean some kind of a sex club or etc it is not I guess its my mistake cubs mean pubs am use to using the same turn for pubs am sorry if I miss guided anyone.

Srigiri
10-30-17, 14:34
Hey brothers,

I am posted for a month in Nellore, Andhrapradesh. Can any one help me out with any contact.

KumarMJ
10-30-17, 15:46
I was quoted 15 K for ST with her by one of the SPs around Yousufguda.I paid the same amount for full night. Had her for 2.5 k for one time before that.

Member #4542
10-30-17, 16:04
I was quoted 15 K for ST with her by one of the SPs around Yousufguda.3 k dude nothing over that.

HydStar
10-30-17, 18:35
How do you approach colleagues bro? Who is easier, single / married?

I became close to few of them unable to get them into the conversation.

Fellow mongers,

Cheers. Be safe.

DoubleBingo
10-30-17, 18:54
Folks,

Be mindful. Newbies bear extreme caution on Locanto and Blogs, most now have decoy's.

Enjoy and be careful.Thanks bro for the heads up. How about Indies? Any update on them.

DoubleBingo
10-30-17, 18:57
Hello friends,

Can any one suggest girl friendly hotel near airport?

Is Hyderabad is having two airport?We have two airports ones new and others old one. I am not sure you would get girl friendly hotels near by the new airport as it is located in the outskirts of the city. You would have to come to city limits to get good service and hotels.

BabyKutu
10-30-17, 20:16
Hey brothers,

I am posted for a month in Nellore, Andhrapradesh. Can any one help me out with any contact.Nothing there. As I know just 1 SP operates from the nellore. Chennai by pass road and mostly has maidish stuff at 3 K a pop.

BabyKutu
10-31-17, 03:14
How do you approach colleagues bro? Who is easier, single / married?

I became close to few of them unable to get them into the conversation.Crack them on wavelength bro, not all will be open however patience pays.

It needs time and one night stands do happen only when you are extremely drunk or or you are extremely desperate.

As a rule of thumb I avoid colleagues due to conflict of interest at work. Best way is to bait them out for dinner at home or take them out on drives.

Nothing is a time tested trick, each girl has her own way to get cosy to its more chemistry than any trick. All the Best.

RahulMe
10-31-17, 04:04
Hi friends,

Visiting Goa in January. So please help ver to find girls over there. Want to pick up girls other than working girls. So which pub is preferred over there? Which beach is preferred? Which hotel or hostel is preferred? Please clarify.

Sandeep4182
10-31-17, 07:11
Me visiting Goan businessman appreciates any individual contact for fun with benefits is OK.

I will reciprocate a good Independent contacts in Goa.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

LoveHost
10-31-17, 10:25
Hyderabad looks very dry, I think Bangalore is way better but some guys are increasing prices and making it expensive. Shifted to Hyderabad a month ago. Looking for good Indies here. And guys who want to spend 15 K or 20 K per shot. I suggest you to go for a 4 day trip to Pattaya as you guys have good amount of money. I can help you how to plan and go. Please don't increase prices by giving what ever they need. After watching Hyderabad forum I am thinking of renewing my membership.

PowerStroke54
10-31-17, 12:41
Hello guys,

Had met with Ms K from KPHB. As Usual, nothing special about her. Agreed for 2 k a pop.

No DFK, just Kissing on the body. Hesitant at DATY, but allowed it. But she is not good for DATY, I realized this just after being 2 seconds down there. K is getting banged by entire Hyderabad I guess.

Looks: 5 of 10.

Service: 6 of 10.

DATY: 3.5 of 10.

Overall: 5/10.

You can go to her if you have nothing else to do.

I had also posted a review about her in the past as well.

Curious36
11-01-17, 00:51
Hyderabad looks very dry, I think Bangalore is way better but some guys are increasing prices and making it expensive. Shifted to Hyderabad a month ago. Looking for good Indies here. And guys who want to spend 15 K or 20 K per shot. I suggest you to go for a 4 day trip to Pattaya as you guys have good amount of money. I can help you how to plan and go. Please don't increase prices by giving what ever they need. After watching Hyderabad forum I am thinking of renewing my membership.India is way too pricey. I guess people are paying 10 K to 20 K for normal. Thailand used to be cheap but Europeans and Asians had made it too pricey. Burma is currently the hidden Gem. For 100 K Kyat (5 K INR), I spend 8 hours with a good looking. Attached are the pics. You be the judge.

Vannum1
11-01-17, 04:39
I went there long back. Try Sosua if you want to do independently and have friends. It may not be safe if you are alone. As far as adult resorts are considered, try Black Beard in Puerto Plata. It's very safe and discreet and owned by an elderly Canadian couple. Real nice folks. If you go there try the Jacuzzi.Can we travel to DR on valid L1 B Visa stamped?

DreadLord
11-01-17, 06:31
Any pointers to places where we can find some fun in either of the above places. Minimum expectations.

But it would be great if I could find a decent lay there.

PowderCarrom
11-01-17, 14:36
Finally had some free time, so I called up Miss V.

She was really good the way she talks, and I really appreciated her politeness. She quoted a reasonable price of 3 k per hour with no restrictions for shots. Went to her place and paid her the money, and she tried to do this seductive thing of taking clothes of slowly (not seductive at all. But I really must appreciate her efforts). Anyways, a normal DFK and a CBJ (pretty good) and a shot in missionary and a shot inside in doggy. Thats all. I was satisfied. Guys, if your are okay with a "okay" body, then go to her. She really puts in efforts.

Looks: 6/10.

Effort: 8.5/10.

CBJ: 7.5/10.

DFK: 6/10.

Her Nether regions: 6. 5/10.

Would recommend her for her behavior and, well it was a good experience for me, wouldn't mind going to her again.

Maliagp
11-01-17, 14:59
Hello guys,

I will be in Hyderabad on 2nd November please help me with Indie.

Will exchange Mumbai Contact in return.

Need high stuff 10 k to 15 k for short term.

Thank you.

Daredevil23
11-01-17, 15:48
Hello guys,

I need your help in finding a good looking girl. I just got ripped of 3 k as I paytm the money to an idiot. His number ends with 877, he sent the pics of extremely beautiful girls and I couldn't resist! Anyways I need some genuine contacts to find a good girl for short time.

Please help me.

CodedGod
11-01-17, 18:02
Hi,

Visiting Hyderabad needed help for Indie contacts for outcall, can reciprocate for Bang and other cities. Pm me.

Maserati1990
11-01-17, 23:41
What bars, or locations should I visit to catch the right fish?

India is way too pricey. I guess people are paying 10 K to 20 K for normal. Thailand used to be cheap but Europeans and Asians had made it too pricey. Burma is currently the hidden Gem. For 100 K Kyat (5 K INR), I spend 8 hours with a good looking. Attached are the pics. You be the judge.

Fresh Meat
11-02-17, 02:08
India is way too pricey. I guess people are paying 10 K to 20 K for normal. Thailand used to be cheap but Europeans and Asians had made it too pricey. Burma is currently the hidden Gem. For 100 K Kyat (5 K INR), I spend 8 hours with a good looking. Attached are the pics. You be the judge.Nice pic where did you pick her up or how to get the stuff, let me know the modus operandi and also where you stayed in Yangon. More details will help fellow travellers.

RedFox007
11-02-17, 02:49
Careful bro there is lots of dos and don't already discussed in this form.

If you are looking for out call ping me. I can help.

Hello guys,

I need your help in finding a good looking girl. I just got ripped of 3 k as I paytm the money to an idiot. His number ends with 877, he sent the pics of extremely beautiful girls and I couldn't resist! Anyways I need some genuine contacts to find a good girl for short time.

Please help me.

Curious36
11-02-17, 03:27
Depends on which place, if Yangon, then go for Emperor club, JJ club etc. Usually entrance fee is 5 USD and you get one free beer with it. They usually have 1 to 10 to 1 to 20, guys to ladies ratio. Once you pick the lady you can negotiate for 100 K Kyat to 80 K kyat for whole night with multiple shots. If you prefer for long term, you can negotiate for 300 K kyat for 2-3 weeks. They got good looking Asian decent, Malaysian decent, some Indian origin good ladies in in their early twenties. I been with good models for as low as 300 K Kyat. If anyone plan to go there, my request is not to kill the market by over-paying, as to how Indians and Western killed Thai Market. You can find decent ladies in Cambodia and Vietnam too but it is slowly getting westernized. Below is a pic of a model for 300 K kyat for 8 hours. I am planning to visit Yangon Nov-5 to 9. Anyone interested I can be your wing man. 1 Indian rupees is 21 Burmese Kyat.

BeautyAdmirer
11-02-17, 08:21
Hey brothers,

I am posted for a month in Nellore, Andhrapradesh. Can any one help me out with any contact.PM ed you an indie. Check and please revert.

DreadLord
11-02-17, 09:12
This place is bang on the main road. You can choose the therapist. A total of 3 were there when I went. All below avg. The place is OK. Nothing great about the ambiance. The massage started which was surprisingly good. 15 minutes into the massage asked for B2B, obliged. FS also available. The therapist was cooperative and I think it's worth a try. Am not much into FS at spas so did not go for the kill.

WiIR- no. A shady place.

DonutRider
11-02-17, 14:34
Depends on which place, if Yangon, then go for Emperor club, JJ club etc. Usually entrance fee is 5 USD and you get one free beer with it. They usually have 1 to 10 to 1 to 20, guys to ladies ratio. Once you pick the lady you can negotiate for 100 K Kyat to 80 K kyat for whole night with multiple shots. If you prefer for long term, you can negotiate for 300 K kyat for 2-3 weeks. They got good looking Asian decent, Malaysian decent, some Indian origin good ladies in in their early twenties. I been with good models for as low as 300 K Kyat. If anyone plan to go there, my request is not to kill the market by over-paying, as to how Indians and Western killed Thai Market. You can find decent ladies in Cambodia and Vietnam too but it is slowly getting westernized. Below is a pic of a model for 300 K kyat for 8 hours. I am planning to visit Yangon Nov-5 to 9. Anyone interested I can be your wing man. 1 Indian rupees is 21 Burmese Kyat.That's a very useful piece of information right there. I was planning go on a Thailand trip in December. I think I will now have to re-consider.

Thanks a bunch.

Mike Larry
11-02-17, 15:13
Hi all,

Visiting Hyderabad after a long time looking for good fun please let me know for any good looking girls. Will provide you contacts of Bangalore SP.

Thank you.

Hyd418
11-02-17, 19:15
Friends,

Can you help me with good Indie contacts in Guntur?

Thanks in advance.

Rawi9700
11-02-17, 21:47
Hi guys,

I have 17 hours layover in Bangkok. I am visiting Bangkok for the first time. Can you please me with where I can find good soapy massages. I am looking good sideliner girls. Any suggestions please.

Curious36
11-02-17, 22:39
That's a very useful piece of information right there. I was planning go on a Thailand trip in December. I think I will now have to re-consider.

Thanks a bunch.I'll post my experience once I am back from my trip. Book at least a 3 star hotel for safety and Air-India has direct flights to Yangon. Locals will only accept USD or Kyat. Let me know if you need any thing.

I been all over the globe hunting and shopping for good looking ladies. I am still virgin to India because the gain is not worth the pain. You have to deal with LE, media, public humiliation etc and sex is still a taboo in India. In addition to it, you may not get a GFE but may end up with a dead fish who stinks. Is it really worthy?

I been to Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, USA, Canada, Mexico, DR, Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela, Romania, Holland, France, Italy, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Panama etc and the list keeps on going.

Curious36
11-02-17, 22:45
I live in Texas, planning DR Adult Resorts trip next month. Anyone from this board tried this? If so, any advise?Dude,

DR is too much hype with no results. Too much westernized and mostly you'll find tanned ladies, if that is your taste. Try Costa Rica, Peru or even Tijuana where you can find some good looking for cheap. If you sign for credit card which offers bonus sky miles, you'll get a free flight ticket to most of Central and Southern America.

I used to go DR 7-10 years ago; back then it was decent but now it is just waste of time and money.

BabyKutu
11-03-17, 03:30
Dude,

I used to go DR 7-10 years ago; back then it was decent but now it is just waste of time and money.Mexico is also an alternate destination with cheap thrills. Chica fucks are in expensive and sometimes very engaging, albeit the risk of getting mugged or ripped. DR is hyped and babe quality is not any close to what you get on the local produce of Mexico. My 2 cents. Top dollar fucks can be as low as $40. I am relating to my own experience twice so this is time tested. This is from early last year.

Fresh Meat
11-03-17, 07:21
I'll post my experience once I am back from my trip. Book at least a 3 star hotel for safety and Air-India has direct flights to Yangon. Locals will only accept USD or Kyat. Let me know if you need any thing.

I been all over the globe hunting and shopping for good looking ladies. I am still virgin to India because the gain is not worth the pain. You have to deal with LE, media, public humiliation etc and sex is still a taboo in India. In addition to it, you may not get a GFE but may end up with a dead fish who stinks. Is it really worthy?

I been to Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, USA, Canada, Mexico, DR, Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela, Romania, Holland, France, Italy, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Panama etc and the list keeps on going.Which hotel in Yangon you recommend for this activity and what is the cost per night?

BangBanggo
11-03-17, 11:52
Hi guys,

I have 17 hours layover in Bangkok. I am visiting Bangkok for the first time. Can you please me with where I can find good soapy massages. I am looking good sideliner girls. Any suggestions please.Go to Emmanuelle at 55 Pracha Songkhro Rd.

You can take taxi from airport or you can use metro.

There will be parade for girls ranging from 2500 TBH onwards.

You go into room.

Have soapy massage in bathtub.

And this is just a start.

Everything else available after this.

Cbcml123
11-03-17, 15:33
Friends,

Can you help me with good Indie contacts in Nellore?

Paradox18
11-03-17, 17:46
Babykutu bro. Request to please clear your inbox.

Folks,

Enjoy and be careful.

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-03-17, 19:42
Here's comes my debut post. Long time monger though (mostly SP, rarely indie). Took time to familiarize self with ISG. From this post on what not to do my subsequent posts on experiences, I intend to cover 'them all. I have in recent days exchanged messages and shared leads in PMS to primarily experience the utility of this platform. Me based in Hyderabad but do travel god damn hell lot, my work takes me around. Here's an experience from Blr and I do have a reason to believe that the same applies to all locations.

In Blr I was on official work and on a rain kissed evening the call of testosterone landed me at Indiranagar. Drove in a friend's car till KFC, walked to McD and then asked to turn right into a lane. The web of deceit was well scripted and woven in a way to bank on the weakness, the lust and the sheer desire to taste the perceivably low hanging fruit. The so called agent telling that "she's waiting for you" et al. Those multiple pics and the guy on the phone reminding me of the awaiting birds. That is exactly when fancy took over logic, and logic gave way to fancy, thereby blinding me. Result: rip-off and spoilt evening! Royally screwed to the max!! The deceit that happened came straight from a Bollywood blockbuster. Will continue. Nevertheless, the cunning digits end with 987. I seek to know, do the mongers want a detailed, chop-by-chop account?

I can only hope that the seniors and senors here will forgive the errors that may be in my very first post. Rest assured, will mature gradually as I acclimatise myself with this monger club.

Alokkk
11-04-17, 06:21
Can we travel to DR on valid L1 B Visa stamped?You get visa on arrival if you have a valid USA visa.

HeatItUphyd
11-04-17, 09:14
Guys,

Anyone care to share good indie contacts in Vijayawada. Can share good contacts in Hyderabad or Chennai. Let me know.

JOhnDhoroty
11-04-17, 10:35
Dear all,

I will be travelling to Hydrabad in the coming days and I am looking for some tips&tricks / advice.

Plenty of online ads. But I have no clue what agency / site to trust.

I'm looking for high quality, clean, full service for a few hours. With real pictures so I know whom I'll meet.

Could you give me some advice?

Kind regards,

John.

Chahyd
11-04-17, 12:25
The LE action has kept a lot of places closed and since then haven't had much success. Luckily my work makes travel.

And some other cities have been kind enough.

Started getting phone calls recently about places for body massage.

Took the bait and landed somewhere near the new circle in the city.

Place has no board or any advertising yet. Surprisingly met Lady F from.

The place near the G flyover. Some of you might know who I am referring to.

She recognized me and I asked if she was available.

Supposedly there are more places but LE is watchful and mongerers and MPs cautious.

The place is clean and it was a happy ending.

Cheers. S.

Mrpusa
11-04-17, 13:34
The LE action has kept a lot of places closed and since then haven't had much success. Luckily my work makes travel.

And some other cities have been kind enough.
Started getting phone calls recently about places for body massage.
Took the bait and landed somewhere near the new circle in the city.
Place has no board or any advertising yet. Surprisingly met Lady F from.
The place near the G flyover. Some of you might know who I am referring to.
She recognized me and I asked if she was available.
Supposedly there are more places but LE is watchful and mongerers and MPs cautious.
The place is clean and it was a happy ending.
Cheers. S.Back in the 1930's, Lahore (now in Pakistan) was considered the "Paris" of South Asia, meaning dancing girls, brothels, etc. Hyderabad was a very close second!

The Nizams simply looked the other way, as long as the establishments paid their taxes, which they did! How things have change, since Operation Polo, the Indian government's.

Invasion. Lahore still has some obvious and not so obvious shadows of its past, that is certainly NOT the case with Hyderabad! From a senior monger who has been to both places!

Head to New Delhi for VFH, value for Money!

PowderCarrom
11-04-17, 18:09
Guys,

I contacted Neelima and she is saying 40,000 for one session of One Hour! Is she someone special?

Also, it was really difficult talking to her, most of the time she is shouting. And somehow calmed down. Any Suggestions will be helpful.

Please, if possible let me have a good Indie. On the what's app she looks good. I really am looking for a good MILF.

Hardrod81
11-04-17, 19:43
Hi all.

Looks Hyderabad is still the same with the same old SPs and very rare scarcity Indies since I missed myself from this city for last 18 months or more.

Good to see people here are talking about Bangkok which is really value for money when compared to Hyderabad.

I will be landing in Bangkok again on Wednesday hope to find some good fun this time too.

AliBaba30
11-04-17, 21:15
A month old FR.

Have been to are (gem) spa, unisex salon at Ameerpet last month. Got NB coupon. Opted for 60 minutes massage Only NE & south available. Room was good with doors but no attached bath. Changed to dispo. In comes NE miss L. Had some chit chat, no signs of extras. Massage was done. Asked anything special on offer & she said no. Massage was very good. Shower bath was separate, had shower, juice & left. Can visit for good professional massage.

Overall review.

Looks: 8.

Massage: 9.

Damage:1 k + 200 tip.

AliBaba30
11-04-17, 21:34
A bit late FR.

Visited E SPa near famous hospital somajiguda last month on same day of visit of ameerpet spa (FR posted). Asked for small app coupon price at counter. Some negotiations & then was offered same price to pay in cash. NE & south available genrally but that day only NE available as SI was on leave. Was allotted room, which was small, little raised bed, no attach bath, no locks to door but room was neat & hygenic. Changed to dispo. In comes NE miss L. Gud looks but little heavy body. Massage started, had some chit chat during massage. No hints about any extras. Massage was very gud. After massage asked for anythng on offer. Initially said nothing available, gone out, comes back after few secs. Said HJ avlbl, quoted 2 k. I offered 1 k for HJ & TL. No negotiation posb, said thanks. Had shower tipped & left.

Overall.

Looks: L.

Body: 6 (little heavy).

Massage: 8.

Damage: 1 k+200 tip.

Extras: looks possible.

WIR: may be.

MrRoyya
11-04-17, 22:19
Hi bros,

Yesterday 4-5 students from a reputed university were caught red handed with weed. They were arrested and were sent to remand despite the efforts from the university and parents. Seems the LE are still aggressive. Be cautious.

MrRoyya
11-04-17, 22:24
This place is bang on the main road. You can choose the therapist. A total of 3 were there when I went. All below avg. The place is OK. Nothing great about the ambiance. The massage started which was surprisingly good. 15 minutes into the massage asked for B2B, obliged. FS also available. The therapist was cooperative and I think it's worth a try. Am not much into FS at spas so did not go for the kill.

WiIR- no. A shady place.I Don't recommend this place to anyone, this is very shady place and they are advertising everywhere. Moreover the experience is also bad.

Stealth Boy
11-05-17, 14:33
Can someone share good indie contacts in Hyderabad? Can share contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Ricky0
11-05-17, 15:12
Crack them on wavelength bro, not all will be open however patience pays.

It needs time and one night stands do happen only when you are extremely drunk or or you are extremely desperate.

As a rule of thumb I avoid colleagues due to conflict of interest at work. Best way is to bait them out for dinner at home or take them out on drives.

Nothing is a time tested trick, each girl has her own way to get cosy to its more chemistry than any trick. All the Best.Bro,

You are the best, you hit on the spot with the right details.

I don't think anyone couldn't have said it better then how you put it out there.

Patience is the key here guys, never show a sign of weakness.

Cheers everyone.

LoveExAlter
11-05-17, 18:11
Bro,

Even popular TV artists aren't of the range for pop. Friendly suggestion is ignore her.

Guys,

I contacted Neelima and she is saying 40,000 for one session of One Hour! Is she someone special?

Also, it was really difficult talking to her, most of the time she is shouting. And somehow calmed down. Any Suggestions will be helpful.

Please, if possible let me have a good Indie. On the what's app she looks good. I really am looking for a good MILF.

Sirish3348
11-05-17, 18:27
Can someone share good indie contacts in Hyderabad? Can share contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.Inbox me will guide to few digits.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Hyd418
11-05-17, 18:49
Friends,

Can you help me with good Indie contacts in Guntur?

Thanks in advance.

PvtTomlins
11-05-17, 23:28
This could be speculation on my part, but sharing in interest of safety for all. Recently read a report that said LE could be now focusing on blogs and SPs. It might have happened this weekend. 2 SPs that I frequently use, shutdown their blogs and said no service. 2 other SPs that I use as back ups both said they didn't have service last night. It is highly unusual and comes close on the news. I could be wrong and it may have been a busy day across and hence the lack of birds or it could very well be the warning from a few reports ago has come to reality.

Out of experience, avoid any SPs servicing in hotels. They are easy spots to be caught in, because there is usually someone (a hotel staffer) who'll give it up.

Mike Larry
11-06-17, 09:57
Guys,

Can anyone help me with some good indies in Hyderabad. Thank you.

HeatItUphyd
11-07-17, 01:43
BabyKutu bro,

Trying to send a message but looks like your inbox is full. Do you mind clearing it up when you get a chance.

Baba1986
11-07-17, 14:14
One of my friends coming to Hyderabad. Tomorrow. She will be available only tomorrow day time. If anyone want to meet her only tomorrow pm me. I will share her no. She is Rajasthani marwari with big boobs.

AbhiSingh
11-07-17, 14:30
Bro you are a rockstar.

You keep it alive and kicking in here.

Cheers.

Ravik5932
11-07-17, 15:43
Depends on which place, if Yangon, then go for Emperor club, JJ club etc. Usually entrance fee is 5 USD and you get one free beer with it. They usually have 1 to 10 to 1 to 20, guys to ladies ratio. Once you pick the lady you can negotiate for 100 K Kyat to 80 K kyat for whole night with multiple shots. If you prefer for long term, you can negotiate for 300 K kyat for 2-3 weeks. They got good looking Asian decent, Malaysian decent, some Indian origin good ladies in in their early twenties. I been with good models for as low as 300 K Kyat. If anyone plan to go there, my request is not to kill the market by over-paying, as to how Indians and Western killed Thai Market. You can find decent ladies in Cambodia and Vietnam too but it is slowly getting westernized. Below is a pic of a model for 300 K kyat for 8 hours. I am planning to visit Yangon Nov-5 to 9. Anyone interested I can be your wing man. 1 Indian rupees is 21 Burmese Kyat.Please advise fif visa is required for Indians and also which air lines and route you have taken. I have checked on the net and found only direct flight from India is from Gaya.

InstantPlay
11-07-17, 16:58
Thanks to Redfox007 got the contact for Madhapur hostel girl. Contacted her and after few negotiations decided to meet her for the night. She looks 80% close to her photos. She was really fun to be with. She was good to talk with, have some drinks. And she was very good on bed also. Gives a awesome blowjob. Overall 8/10. Not a time looker.

Mike Larry
11-07-17, 21:50
Hi bro,

Can you clear your inbox please need to talk to you.

Thank you.

Kkarunkk
11-08-17, 05:46
Thanks to Redfox007 got the contact for Madhapur hostel girl. Contacted her and after few negotiations decided to meet her for the night. She looks 80% close to her photos. She was really fun to be with. She was good to talk with, have some drinks. And she was very good on bed also. Gives a awesome blowjob. Overall 8/10. Not a time looker.Hi,

Looks like your PM is not active. Can someone share the number of this girl he is referring to? Thanks. Also bro, what did she charge? What did you pay?

Cheers.

BangHero
11-08-17, 05:48
Hi bros,

I am from Bangalore on a 10 day official trip to this great city. Can anyone share good spas in and around Gachiboli where they offer extras. Can help you with Bangalore.

RedFox007
11-08-17, 07:59
Glad to hear you enjoyed. Thanks for sharing the FR.

Thanks to Redfox007 got the contact for Madhapur hostel girl. Contacted her and after few negotiations decided to meet her for the night. She looks 80% close to her photos. She was really fun to be with. She was good to talk with, have some drinks. And she was very good on bed also. Gives a awesome blowjob. Overall 8/10. Not a time looker.

RandySavage
11-08-17, 09:07
Hi all,

Visiting your city Hyderabad from 12th for a work week. Would be great if you could help me with some tasteful delights from your city. Indie or through SP. My PM is active. In return, I can be of help for arranging co facts in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
11-08-17, 17:52
Hi bro,

Can you clear your inbox please need to talk to you.

Thank you.Done go for it. Apols was between travels.

BabyKutu
11-08-17, 17:53
BabyKutu bro,

Trying to send a message but looks like your inbox is full. Do you mind clearing it up when you get a chance.Done go for it. Apols was between travels.

CherrysIrish69
11-08-17, 18:20
Can someone give reference for Seshi.

HydFem
11-08-17, 18:40
Can you please share contact number?

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-08-17, 18:52
Let's PM trade secrets and FR the sauces! Game?

Hi all,

Visiting your city Hyderabad from 12th for a work week. Would be great if you could help me with some tasteful delights from your city. Indie or through SP. My PM is active. In return, I can be of help for arranging co facts in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi.

Cheers.

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-08-17, 18:55
Any future plans? Feb / March 18'? Or whenever after that?

Can't wait to be there.

Depends on which place, if Yangon, then go for Emperor club, JJ club etc. Usually entrance fee is 5 USD and you get one free beer with it. They usually have 1 to 10 to 1 to 20, guys to ladies ratio. Once you pick the lady you can negotiate for 100 K Kyat to 80 K kyat for whole night with multiple shots. If you prefer for long term, you can negotiate for 300 K kyat for 2-3 weeks. They got good looking Asian decent, Malaysian decent, some Indian origin good ladies in in their early twenties. I been with good models for as low as 300 K Kyat. If anyone plan to go there, my request is not to kill the market by over-paying, as to how Indians and Western killed Thai Market. You can find decent ladies in Cambodia and Vietnam too but it is slowly getting westernized. Below is a pic of a model for 300 K kyat for 8 hours. I am planning to visit Yangon Nov-5 to 9. Anyone interested I can be your wing man. 1 Indian rupees is 21 Burmese Kyat.

BabySearch
11-09-17, 01:42
I would like to thanks Rahul bro from Delhi for sharing contact of Rose.

I was in touch with Rose who is now in Hyderabad from last two weeks but couldn't meet due to tight schedule. However last weekend I was free, so contacted Rose through Whatsapp and she promptly replied.

I was interested for long time so I bargained with her for night call. After fixing deal, we met a hotel in Begumpet. Rose had difficulty to find hotel, but anyhow she arrived little late.

She is not very great looker, short in height but very fair with soft skin. She speaks very nicely. A very good attitude. After coming to hotel, we had little talk. Since its had been very late restaurant was closed. She told that she had her dinner and a pack before coming to here.

We watched TV for some time and then started action. First she gave amazing BBBJ for almost 15 min, it was so damn good, then we have sex in missionary that almost ended in 5 Min. I was so satisfied.

After talking for some time and watching TV, I was ready for second shot. She then kissed my body allover. During second shot, done excellent BBBJ, it was so good that ended in CIM shot. I was so satisfied and had one of amazing BBBJ. Before checking out I had third shot in doggy style.

It was one of great night with Rose. Given the opportunity, I will definitely try her again. I have her contact, but will share with Rahul bro, s permission for exchange.

Rating.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Skin 10/10 fair and soft.

Boobs 7/10.

Body 6/10 chubby.

Cheers!

AliBaba30
11-09-17, 01:49
Hi seniors,

I'm frequent visitor to Hyderabad for biz related work, yet to get any success here. I will be in Hyderabad again this sat. Can anyone please help with some ref / contact for B2B in spa or indie.

Thanks in advance.

KumarMJ
11-09-17, 13:42
Did any one tried her? Reviews please.

Casanova9
11-09-17, 15:02
Hi bros,

If anyone have experience in NE States, please share.

I am planning to visit NE states for few days trip in this month, your information will helps me a lot.

Thank you.

DonutRider
11-09-17, 17:39
Have you all heard about the LE action that busted SPs in Malkajgiri? Two of SPs who I have been to before said they are not providing any service too. Maybe I will just stick to the indies for the time being. Tried the Madhapur hostel girl and the infamous miss S. Had good time with both. I have also had some luck DFKing one of my colleagues but it didn't look like it would go further.

BabyKutu
11-10-17, 04:03
Have you all heard about the LE action that busted SPs in Malkajgiri? Two of SPs who I have been to before said they are not providing any service too. Maybe I will just stick to the indies for the time being. Tried the Madhapur hostel girl and the infamous miss S. Had good time with both. I have also had some luck DFKing one of my colleagues but it didn't look like it would go further.Yes, few SP's primarily operating on LOC have been hit. Small time SP's though. In fact entire LOC and blog spots were on radar for some time now, refer back to my post few weeks ago. This was coming.

More popular SP's and busy ones are still doing brisk business.

RedFox007
11-10-17, 04:52
Pinged you with digits to your inbox.

Can you please share contact number?

DonutRider
11-10-17, 05:38
Have you all heard about the LE action that busted SPs in Malkajgiri? Two of SPs who I have been to before said they are not providing any service too. Maybe I will just stick to the indies for the time being. Tried the Madhapur hostel girl and the infamous miss S. Had good time with both. I have also had some luck DFKing one of my colleagues but it didn't look like it would go further.Thanks to couple of you brothers on the forum. You know who you are and I owe you big time.

BloodyWhiskey1
11-10-17, 05:59
Hi all,

I am in touch with an indie contact. But she is not ready to visit hotel even if it is safe.

She is saying she will come only if it is a flat or house. Does anyone have any idea is it possible to rent a flat or house for half a day or a night?

KumarMJ
11-10-17, 07:47
Did any one tried her? Reviews please.Reviews about her too.

Homey Guy
11-10-17, 13:47
I got a referral through I'm from one of the fellow-mongers to an indie who works out of Madhapur area. She was out of town the first time I tried to connect with her, but- surprisingly- she did I'm me back letting me know when she was back in town (couple of Weds ago).

Surprisingly, again, _she_ called me a couple of days later asking if I'd like to meet. I found this a bit odd, as usually most providers either don't call at all, or just plain I'm. Anyway. We talked a bit and set up a meeting for Sat night. She sounded quite young on the phone, but cute voice, which was.

A turn-on for me. (Not the young part, but the voice part.) Upon asking, she did give her age as 21, which I found a tad. She looks no more than early 20's, if not 21.

Anyway, the date on Sat didn't work out. Missed phone calls, phone not working and so on. We reconnected and setup an appt for few days later.

The meeting itself went off badly, mainly due to travel logistics to her place, for a pickup, finding a private place (regular hotel she uses was not available), and then had to wade through traffic to get to another location. Stopped along with way to pick up some carry-out food, protection, some booze and fluids.

I should confess- I am neither a stud, nor young, and not very experienced at charming women in this situation. Also, I was not entirely well-dressed for our appointment, and I think she found it a bit odd that a much older guy was hooting for her. I offered to cancel the whole date if she was not comfortable, but to her credit, she said she was fine with what she ended up with, and we can go on.

We finally landed up at the reserved apartment, chowed down some food, she had her breezers and we started getting into the act.

I am not the quick rush kind of guy, and let her know that it'll have to go slow. We booked for a 2-hour slot, and she was not willing for any thing more than 2 shots. I suppose par for the course.

I like to keep them girls happy, so most of the initial foreplay was gentle and ended up at the why. She seemed quite OK with DATY and was happy receiving it. I was happy just exploring and giving her the goodies at the why, so it worked for both of us. Clean, shaven, tight, and smelt clean. It was great not to have to deal with hygiene issues.

I suppose she takes a long time to climax. Saying that it will take her a good 30+ minutes of working up her why to get her to come. It'd be too long even for me, much as I enjoyed the taste and feel at the why. She is happy to show you what works for her, and enjoyed the experience guiding my hand all over her why and spot.

Upon request, she was willing to perform a HJ, but does not offer BBJ, which is fine by me.

We went for a while between DATY, cuddling, chit-chatting, and me feeling her all over, before ending up for a quick in mish. After some more breezers and chit-chat, she was OK to ride the top. One thing I liked is she is willing to go slow and make it last, otherwise, it'd end too much sooner for me. (And, she doesn't like being roughed up.).

She's very friendly, but like I said, young. If any of you young studs out there could make her last, I think it will be a great time. Not my style, though.

Language is an issue though. Almost very little conversational English, all Telugu and very little Hindi. So talking through was a bit tricky. Although cute and endearing to her go on and on about body parts and the act in Telugu. I think if you knew the language, you'll get a kick out of hearing her "talk dirty". We still managed to talk about using sex toys, and lubrication / lotion. She asked if I had any lubrication; kicked myself -- maybe I should have brought some along. (I figured she's a bit raw in this business, given her age & experience, so wasn't fully equipped with her carry-out packages).

We ended up after quite a while, and it went well past the 2 hours, and more if you included the transport times. Tipped her 500, just to keep her happy.

Body type: Short stature, slightly on plump side, but nice and soft-hard belly. Cute rear-end.

Breasts: Small, but firm and with perky nipples. (I'd prefer larger racks.).

Why: Clean, shaven and sweet smelling.

No BBJ, no kissing at all on the lips or mouth- she was explicit about that.

Not a time watcher, but not sure how she'll do for a ST booking.

WIR? Probably not, but not due to a bad experience. She's cute, nice to take out for dinner and some fun, but too young for me, and I like bigger racks (if I'm paying for it).

Cost: 6 K for 2 hours, plus tip 500 k, and misc for food and booze.

Homey Guy.

KumarMJ
11-10-17, 16:07
Reviews about her too.Did anyone tried her?

PowerStroke54
11-10-17, 18:50
Guys,

Could you help me with some good MILF's?

I really want to try some MILF, Will surely reciprocate with some really great contacts.

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-10-17, 21:27
Hello fellow monger,

Consider sharing the digits of the bird (PM active) which will be much appreciated with appropriate reciprocation.

BB.

I got a referral through I'm from one of the fellow-mongers to an indie who works out of Madhapur area. She was out of town the first time I tried to connect with her, but- surprisingly- she did I'm me back letting me know when she was back in town (couple of Weds ago).

Surprisingly, again, _she_ called me a couple of days later asking if I'd like to meet. I found this a bit odd, as usually most providers either don't call at all, or just plain I'm. Anyway. We talked a bit and set up a meeting for Sat night. She sounded quite young on the phone, but cute voice, which was.

A turn-on for me. (Not the young part, but the voice part.) Upon asking, she did give her age as 21, which I found a tad. She looks no more than early 20's, if not 21..

BabySearch
11-11-17, 01:52
Pinged you with digits to your inbox.Hi Redfox007 bro,

Will you please provide me Madhapur hostel girl contact. My PM is activated.

Thanks.

RandySavage
11-11-17, 07:09
So I will be there from tomorrow evening. So far only couple of assurances of contacts received but no numbers. Can I expect something better please from the hosts here please? PM active.

Hi all,

Cheers.

Cnuhyd
11-11-17, 08:41
Hi all,

I am in touch with an indie contact. But she is not ready to visit hotel even if it is safe.

She is saying she will come only if it is a flat or house. Does anyone have any idea is it possible to rent a flat or house for half a day or a night?She is not OK with service apartments too?

You can try GoHomes or airbnb?

Homey Guy
11-11-17, 11:21
Hi RedFox,

Alert. Your PM / Inbox is full, and messages are being returned. Can you empty it out please?

Pinged you with digits to your inbox.

PowerStroke54
11-11-17, 20:38
Guys,

I was on a website onlinechat. Co. In, there, one person directed me to the website "shrib.com/ terimeri3001".

I am stunned.

AkashHot
11-12-17, 03:40
Guys,

I was on a website onlinechat. Co. In, there, one person directed me to the website "shrib.com/ terimeri3001".

I am stunned.This looks like someone has collected everything and put it on online forum openly. I remember some of the contacts I have shared with some of the ISG friends and the lines / comments after the digit are exactly same what I wrote.

Berenike
11-12-17, 05:01
Would any seniors kindly guide me to spas with desi therapists where there is a possibility of extras?

Keen to restart my mongering after almost a month dry.

Berenike
11-12-17, 05:04
Maybe someone removed the content.

Guys,

I am stunned.

Casanova9
11-12-17, 07:02
Can any one share the info, if it is still exists. Any possibility around araku.

HelloHydts
11-12-17, 08:52
Hi Homey Guy,

Can you please share the digits on the indie.

Thanks in advance.

A turn-on for me. (Not the young part, but the voice part.) Upon asking, she did give her age as 21, which I found a tad. She looks no more than early 20's, if not 21.

Anyway, the date on Sat didn't work out. Missed phone calls, phone not working and so on. We reconnected and setup an appt for few days later.

HelloHydts
11-12-17, 09:27
Hi RedFox007,

Can you please share the digits of the girl in below FR. Also, is the current rate 10 K, I saw in later review she has increased the price so I wanted to check once again.

Thanks in advance.

Jade.

Though I am follower of ISG since long time, sharing the FR first time.

Finally able to catch hold of indi contact from one of the friend. Her name starts with A* She is typical pub going girl and claiming to be upcoming model and small time actress as usual story. Initially started as 10 k 1 HR 1 time. Tried bargained but understood she is ok for couple of HR's and two deeds. But she wants 10 k. Finally agreed and booked the hotel.

She is ok for BBJ and tried missionary and WOT. Good thing is she become wet and involved in the act. She must be age 22 to 24 and very tight pussy. Initially I thought its padded bra by looking at outside and once she removed the clothes realized the reality and perfect shaped boobs and little big for her body frame. Able to finish twice and she is not a time watcher. She spend good 3 HR's time and after that booked the cab to see her off.

Only drawback she doesn't have place and stays at hostel.

DonutRider
11-12-17, 12:45
Maybe someone removed the content.Yup I don't see anything there too. What is it anyway?

PowderCarrom
11-12-17, 15:15
Guys,

It has most of the phone number of many people. Some Chirag varma has it.

BabyKutu
11-12-17, 15:48
Can any one share the info, if it is still exists. Any possibility around araku.Peddapuram is dead bor. No more frills there, you will still get the odd girl being peddled but not a wage earning profession anymore. It is like anyother pass by town.

Araku. Yes. Beware of the tribals, they tend to con a lot due to easy money. Fucks available as low as 400 K, cover the face. Fuck the base concept applies to the " T ".

Wham bham. Nothing much.

PowderCarrom
11-12-17, 16:09
Bro,

Then what is the use of purchasing the subscription, if it is readable to everybody? What can we do? This is bad, really bad.

This looks like someone has collected everything and put it on online forum openly. I remember some of the contacts I have shared with some of the ISG friends and the lines / comments after the digit are exactly same what I wrote.

DallasMaverick
11-12-17, 18:10
Looks like Hyderabad is really running dry these days. Went one of the spa chains which has branches all across the city. Was really in bad shape as I am back to being single this year. The rooms were great with doors and ambience too was god. But the masseuse who came was looking old and dreaded face. Total turn off. Got a decent start as in the beginning she started moving all over my butt cheeks. Got excited a little that there could be extras but was not sure if I wanted. Had decent deep tissue and after when she was massaging my thighs my johny was hard. She did notice it and I was not sure to ask for it again after looking at her. The massage was done and she left the room. Was desperate and decided to ask her but she said we do not offer those as she is from Northeast and all the thai's were tossed out.

Can anyone share if they have had success with the Spa's in recent time.

AkashHot
11-12-17, 18:46
This looks like someone has collected everything and put it on online forum openly. I remember some of the contacts I have shared with some of the ISG friends and the lines / comments after the digit are exactly same what I wrote.Now since this was in online open forum, whoever uses those contacts will be in huge risk. If anyone planning to use those contacts, take enough precaution.

AkashHot
11-12-17, 18:51
Can any one share the info, if it is still exists. Any possibility around araku.Someone has posted in detailed in this forum and said its still active but little far from highway. Search in this forum, you may find something useful.

ChiracClient
11-13-17, 06:31
Glad to hear you enjoyed. Thanks for sharing the FR.

Thanks to Redfox007 got the contact for Madhapur hostel girl. Contacted her and after few negotiations decided to meet her for the night. She looks 80% close to her photos. She was really fun to be with. She was good to talk with, have some drinks. And she was very good on bed also. Gives a awesome blowjob. Overall 8/10. Not a time looker.Hi bro,

I am visiting Madhapur, Hyderabad for a 10 day trip. Can you please share the girl's digits?

BabySearch
11-13-17, 09:43
I saw this girl with SP near rose cafe Punjgta, she was amazing. This was in Feb 2017. Later I lost all contacts and I am trying to try her again. But could not able to find. Any help will be appreciated.She was amazing, very tight body and tried long back ago. This is now available with my SP in Kukutpally.

BabySearch
11-13-17, 09:46
I have received pics of this girl from Manikonda. Did anyone tried her. Waiting for review.

Casanova9
11-13-17, 15:19
Thank you Babykutu big bro for your info.

Peddapuram is dead bor. No more frills there, you will still get the odd girl being peddled but not a wage earning profession anymore. It is like anyother pass by town.

Araku. Yes. Beware of the tribals, they tend to con a lot due to easy money. Fucks available as low as 400 K, cover the face. Fuck the base concept applies to the " T ".

Wham bham. Nothing much.

CasualMonger
11-13-17, 17:18
Dear brethren,

Any kind soul would care to guide about Vizag and / or Kakinada.

PM is active.

Thanks.

JoshuaBLR
11-13-17, 17:42
Hello Hyderabad folks.

I am visiting Hyderabad after so many years. I will be put up either in Ameerpet or Secundrabad, I am looking for matured women for some quality time.

Please PM me details of Independent MILFs or BBW.

Thanks,

Josh.

SagarLocker
11-13-17, 20:16
Can any one share the info, it . Any possibility around araku.It is still active in peddapuram but not as much as before. There is a separate street for that one. But you should be local I mean around this district. In araku it is best to take a girl. Local girls it's waste of money. You can't have good time with them.

MrRoyya
11-14-17, 00:32
Now since this was in online open forum, whoever uses those contacts will be in huge risk. If anyone planning to use those contacts, take enough precaution.Don't use the contacts from that list unless you used them previously. I tried to contact Siona by pinging her on whatsapp with a message "Hi, I got your contact from the reference mentioned in that list". The response I got was "I already filed a complaint in the police station on the reference. I don't know who he is and why are you guys pinging me. Be ready to get a call from the cops".

I was a stupid to ping her at the first place without verifying. It is embarrassing to post this but just want to help others.

She must have got messages from many guys which is why she might be threatening me with police complaint just for a "Hi". Should I be worried?

AkashHot
11-14-17, 03:21
Don't use the contacts from that list unless you used them previously. I tried to contact Siona by pinging her on whatsapp with a message "Hi, I got your contact from the reference mentioned in that list". The response I got was "I already filed a complaint in the police station on the reference. I don't know who he is and why are you guys pinging me. Be ready to get a call from the cops".

I was a stupid to ping her at the first place without verifying. It is embarrassing to post this but just want to help others.

She must have got messages from many guys which is why she might be threatening me with police complaint just for a "Hi". Should I be worried?Not to use those contacts would be my sincere advice. Whoever has done that spoiled the whole thing, knowingly or unknowingly. I remember some of the digits that I shared in this forum over PM along with comments.

HelloHydts
11-14-17, 03:59
I am planning to visit Yangon too and in my search found below blog, check if it helps.

[Deleted by Admin]
What bars, or locations should I visit to catch the right fish?

SannyLove143
11-14-17, 06:49
If it is just a 'Hi' you shouldn't be worried about.

Don't use the contacts from that list unless you used them previously. I tried to contact Siona by pinging her on whatsapp with a message "Hi, I got your contact from the reference mentioned in that list". The response I got was "I already filed a complaint in the police station on the reference. I don't know who he is and why are you guys pinging me. Be ready to get a call from the cops".

She must have got messages from many guys which is why she might be threatening me with police complaint just for a "Hi". Should I be worried?

SannyLove143
11-14-17, 06:50
Did you go ahead? If so please post FR.

I have received pics of this girl from Manikonda. Did anyone tried her. Waiting for review.

LoveExAlter
11-14-17, 17:15
Bro,

Same thing happened with me with the same girl, how ever I was worried initially and later realized that I did not ping any thing that would land me into trouble its just a Hi.

Sedla84
11-14-17, 17:47
That Siona is anyways a costly and attitude girl. She only provides services to tag along to pubs and bars. No touching no kissing and no sex.

Pc441
11-14-17, 17:51
Hi,

Longtime monger. In Hyderabad. Would be great if anybody can share some PM's of contacts.

Thanks.

LazeInPeace
11-14-17, 18:42
Did you try any of the saree draped ladies?

It's been a year.

Please PM me there contacts.

Thank you.

Hi, I got a couple of pics let me know if you have tried anyone.

BabyKutu
11-15-17, 02:16
That Siona is anyways a costly and attitude girl. She only provides services to tag along to pubs and bars. No touching no kissing and no sex.Concur. She has been gold digging for a long time, has a swag of a model but is no where near a figure adept to the nakhras. She wants time pass and nothing more. Waste of time folks.

BabySearch
11-15-17, 02:19
Did you try any of the saree draped ladies?

It's been a year.

Please PM me there contacts.

Thank you.Check your inbox, I sent you contact.

Inosha
11-15-17, 02:38
Coming on business in early December. Will be staying at Ibis Hi-tech city. Can anyone tell me if this is girl friendly?

BabyKutu
11-15-17, 02:49
Coming on business in early December. Will be staying at Ibis Hi-tech city. Can anyone tell me if this is girl friendly?Yes and No.

Yes. Because if it is a personal booking and not a corporate booking, as only when booked for double occupancy.

No. They are very strict with ID's and lifts are ID controlled, they also have attendants keeping a close watch on the ingress points, so girl if dressed in a colorful or a fancy way then I guess it will be a walk of shame.

TheRangerr
11-15-17, 03:59
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Hyderabad on next weekend and would like to try out indie or SP. I'll be staying in Madhapur. Any kind soul please help. I'll help out with Bangalore contacts.

RedFox007
11-15-17, 06:06
Cleared my inbox. Please ping me if you need.

Hi bro,

I am visiting Madhapur, Hyderabad for a 10 day trip. Can you please share the girl's digits?

LazeInPeace
11-15-17, 12:26
Chanced by a report on page 50.

Found it opp. Aura on the other side of the flyover.

The stairs were dirty. Got me thinking if it as a shady joint.

Was received by a heavy dark counter girl.

1800 counter charges paid.

After change, Seema came in. Petite and slim enough girl. NI.

After turning face up teased Johny when doing the thighs.

Asked if she provided extras. Negotiated for 2 k BJ and TL.

The next 12-13 minutes were bliss.

No one ever played that way with my balls.

Started BJ. And I was spent in 2 minutes.

VFM. 9/10.

BJ & ball play 10/10.

Tits Small & perky. No sucking. 5/10.

WIR. Yes.

BabyKutu
11-15-17, 18:16

WIR. Yes.Bro,

I would avoid putting names on the forum after such intense LE activity, Hyderabad is just limping back to normalcy. Just a suggestion and my 2 cents.

Surreptious
11-16-17, 03:29
Any kind souls who can pm me pic of Pnagar babe. I'm meeting her in few days.

Ravik5932
11-16-17, 06:07
3 - 5* hotels. Its been a while since I travelled. Can we have visitors daytime / evening? How is the scene like? I am also looking for some high end contacts in Hyderabad. Been laying low for too long and lost all I had.

Would much appreciate any help. Thank you Hyderabad seniors!Some of the hotels have key controlled elevators. Mostly it will depend on the type of the girl you take. If she is dressed nicely without garish make up then it should not be a problem. Have fun.

PavanDude
11-16-17, 07:06
Has anyone tried the latest bird Anjali from the MPur blog? The pics look non-photoshoped, want to know if there are any positive FRs. In general how is the SP?

HoneyHunt05
11-16-17, 08:22
Any kind souls who can pm me pic of Pnagar babe. I'm meeting her in few days.Dude,

Please avoid her. Although she looks decent, her service is pathetic. Time and again, most seniors in this forum suggested people to avoid her. Rest is your decision.

Maddy2
11-16-17, 09:20
Got below pics from SP. Did anyone tried?

DonutRider
11-16-17, 15:56
3 - 5* hotels. Its been a while since I travelled. Can we have visitors daytime / evening? How is the scene like? I am also looking for some high end contacts in Hyderabad. Been laying low for too long and lost all I had.

Would much appreciate any help. Thank you Hyderabad seniors!Book a room for two. Are you thinking multiple visitors a day? Call them up and inquire about their visitor policy. Most hotels don't have a problem having a visitor for couple hours.

Appolo13
11-16-17, 17:04
She was in Pune early this year. Looks beautiful but high mechanical and time watcher. No DFK, poor CBJ and hurried session.

Got below pics from SP. Did anyone tried?

DonutRider
11-16-17, 18:20
She was in Pune early this year. Looks beautiful but high mechanical and time watcher. No DFK, poor CBJ and hurried session.Which area in Hyderabad is this SP from? And how much did he quote?

HarryMan1
11-16-17, 19:03
Has anyone tried the latest bird Anjali from the MPur blog? The pics look non-photoshoped, want to know if there are any positive FRs. In general how is the SP?She is no longer available. Being candid I did not meet her.

HashBoi85
11-16-17, 21:48
Whats the scene with the traditional experience near that shit-expensive bakery. Haven't heard from the guy in a long time and couldn't guess if they're still operational with the look from outside, so walked away assuming something else might have opened there. Somebody please throw some light or PM me. Thanks. Horrific life for SPA lovers currently. FML.

BabyKutu
11-17-17, 04:21
Whats the scene with the traditional experience near that shit-expensive bakery. Haven't heard from the guy in a long time and couldn't guess if they're still operational with the look from outside, so walked away assuming something else might have opened there. Somebody please throw some light or PM me. Thanks. Horrific life for SPA lovers currently. FML.Long time bro. He moved places, spa is BAU. Hyderabad is limping to normalcy, albeit most of the spas are back to old habits. Still would suggest to be on guard and don't jack up the prices.

LoverG
11-17-17, 08:27
Check your inbox, I sent you contact.Bro can you send me the contact and reference as well.

JackRipper18
11-17-17, 08:36

The stairs were dirty. Got me thinking if it as a shady joint.

Was received by a heavy dark counter girl.

1800 counter charges paid.

After turning face up teased John.Yes bro, this place usually has a good strike rate. Amazing experience. Hygiene can be improved though.

Snick
11-17-17, 12:21
SP S sent Photos for flyover location. Got tempted.

Miss S is from Ahmedabad. 70% matches from Photos to live.

No so secluded but again not in a rush area. But, whoever visit this place can be easily spotted. That's a bad sign.

Coming to the deed. I clearly told SP that I am not bargaining and I need best service but It's waste of my money.

She welcomed with a smile. Took me to her room which is OK and offered water.

From there my ordeal starts. She just wants to get things done. No DFK and BBJ. CBJ is pathetic.

She is not interested in any position. A dead fish in bed.

Rating.

Attitude 6/10.

GFE 3/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Body 6/10.

Damager: 4 K.

WIR: Definite No.