PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Gikmore
06-01-11, 23:04
Does anyone have an ideas about the Pubs in Hyd. As a pickup place. Most pubs on weekends seems to be for couples but not sure about the weekdays. Saw some ads for a place called Tulip on the streets as well. Plan to try out some bars about couple of weeks after some work is done.

Crypton
06-01-11, 23:28
Does anyone have an ideas about the Pubs in Hyd. As a pickup place. Most pubs on weekends seems to be for couples but not sure about the weekdays. Saw some ads for a place called Tulip on the streets as well. Plan to try out some bars about couple of weeks after some work is done.You will die of boredom in Hyderabad pubs. They are dark and you can't see. Almost everyone there is male; if a female, they are not alone. In the evening and weekends it's couple only. The whole scene is totally fucked up. Don't expect to pick up any chicks. You are better off going for a massage. I have been to Hyderabad many times and checked out virtually all the bars. If you find things different, please post!

Gikmore
06-01-11, 23:33
Managed to get in touch with two apparent non-pros. I am a suspicous person :) so won't vouch for the fact but did not get any sense that they were pros.

1st one. 24 yrs old. Short about 5'1. 5'2 maybe. Spinner type, so-so looks,. Not really my taste in women . She says that she tried this only in the last 7 days or so and met about 4 but did not follow thru as they were either vulgar on the phone or she did not feel comfortable on meeting them. One guy apparently asked her to join him on a tour and possibly come live with him at the first meeting. Just met her couple of days back and she wants to meet up Friday but have to get a place. Have not really decided but will make a report if I change my mind. Met her outside near IMAX first since I am being careful. She seems to be looking for getting at most a couple of regulars or so but does not really want to meet many. Can only share contact only after asking her as she appears to be a non-pro. Works as a beautician and having some financial difficulties. Again I am picky on looks and not really my type and flat chested from what I could tell but some like the spinner types.

2nd One. Met up yesterday independent . Much older around 35 years old. Divorced, wheatish to a bit towards the darker side. Was apparently part of faculty at some place. Excellent English. Wears glasses. 36-34-36. Met her in M*are*dp*lly at her apt. Was a bit of a drive from where I am but found the place at last. Was around 8:30 by the time I got there and a bit tired. Wanted to have a drink first and she offered me dinner as well which as a bit unexpected for me. She even tried to feed me, was taken aback a bit by that :) Long story short. We had some drinks and she does smoke (which can be a turn off for some. I don't smoke but does'nt bother me) , was getting calls mostly when we were having drinks. From her family. She has a son (adopted her Sis's kids) who is away with her parents and she had to travel to her native place for a week to 10 days. I understand the language so the conversation was definitely family and one girlfriend who wanted to hit the pubs with her later.

The deed itself was average in some areas and above average in others. She did try and she was fine with BBBJ but don't recommend for health reasons. She also enjoyed the act itself but was getting tired because she said I was much stronger (which while nice for my ego. Was most likely as she is out of shape :) I find that the older ones do try harder so I went thru with it however will not likely repeat.

Looks: 5/10.

WIR: No

Damages: 4k for her and total of about 5k incl. Travel, drinks etc.

I guess I am bit hung up on looks and willing to pay for it but still searching in Hyd. This was different for me as I wanted to try out non-pros. I can exchange the numbers but only if they are ok with it and only after asking them.

Bapu60
06-02-11, 16:24
Managed to get in touch with two apparent non-pros. I am a suspicous person. So won't vouch for the fact but did not get any sense that they were pros.

Damages: 4k for her and total of about 5k incl. Travel, drinks etc.

I guess I am bit hung up on looks and willing to pay for it but still searching in Hyd. This was different for me as I wanted to try out non-pros. I can exchange the numbers but only if they are ok with it and only after asking them. Hi Gikmore. Can I get number for the first one? I will be regular, every other week maybe, if costly. Even I have no problem with ok service. I only look for safety. She also needs to meet me at imax. Pm me if she agrees. Ty

Gikmore
06-02-11, 16:53
You will die of boredom in Hyderabad pubs. They are dark and you can't see. Almost everyone there is male; if a female, they are not alone. In the evening and weekends it's couple only. The whole scene is totally fucked up. Don't expect to pick up any chicks. You are better off going for a massage. I have been to Hyderabad many times and checked out virtually all the bars. If you find things different, please post!Thanks for the info.. Saves me some time. Pubs are out.

Prav5062
06-06-11, 10:24
Recently I had very bad experience in Hyderabad.

1. Got no from on of senior member. Thanks for the same mate. The girl is independent and talk very good about her on phone (34-26-36 5. 7 height, fair). Name is hema Rani (No star included as all should know this). She is only for outcall. Ask to deposit 50% money in her ICICI acct. I have negotiated for one Hr that comes to 3000. She ask me to deposit 1500 in her acct. Fill something fishy about this. Called her next day as bank was closed by that time she told me to use netbanking which I have refused saying that I am not carrying my bank details. Finally she ask me to top up her phone by 1500- and she will come in 30 min. By talking with her you will automatically get trap. Anyway, I told her clearly that if you want some gurantee from my side, I will top up only 200 as that should be sufficient to cover her travel cost to why hotel. She agrees. I did and called her to confirm about the time. She gave me the time and never came. . No answer from her side at all after that. Not picking up my phone. Very good trap but fortunately I lost 200 only.

Her rate was 6000 for 2 hrs.

Contact No- ends with 50643. Beware about this girl

2. Do not contact any provider with name Sarvan / Sravan / Revanth.

These are rascals. He has taken 1500 from me for 30 min. My luck that I have tried for 30 min pnly. He taken me to the place in Bharat nagar. He has one girl there 5. 4 north Indian wheatish. Not good looking but very good assets. Overall she was ok. He closed the door and in 10 minutes he started banging on the door. When I opened it he said ho. Gaya ab jao. I told we have deal for 30 min for which he said no only this much. Get lost and use abusive language. I shouted on him and that stupid was trying to hit me. Shameless guy.

I guess Pune is far better in service from provider.

Third experience was not that bad. But girl was in very hurry and want to finish in 10min somehow I have managed for 30 min. But not worth for 3000 as the deal with provider was 1 hour. This is I begumpet.

Rogerch
06-07-11, 19:00
Got hold of a SP from CL and fixed deal for 3 k for 2 hrs and damn girl was full GFE experience. Got a great make out session then BBJ and deep throat she knows how to suck the manhood. Then had few rounds in good positions. She licked my whole body like melted ice cream. Over super experience. /)

Recently I had very bad experience in Hyderabad.

1. Got no from on of senior member. Thanks for the same mate. The girl is independent and talk very good about her on phone (34-26-36 5. 7 height, fair). Name is hema Rani (No star included as all should know this). She is only for outcall. Ask to deposit 50% money in her ICICI acct. I have negotiated for one Hr that comes to 3000. She ask me to deposit 1500 in her acct. Fill something fishy about this. Called her next day as bank was closed by that time she told me to use netbanking which I have refused saying that I am not carrying my bank details. Finally she ask me to top up her phone by 1500- and she will come in 30 min. By talking with her you will automatically get trap. Anyway, I told her clearly that if you want some gurantee from my side, I will top up only 200 as that should be sufficient to cover her travel cost to why hotel. She agrees. I did and called her to confirm about the time. She gave me the time and never came. . No answer from her side at all after that. Not picking up my phone. Very good trap but fortunately I lost 200 only.

Her rate was 6000 for 2 hrs.

Contact No- ends with 50643. Beware about this girl

2. Do not contact any provider with name Sarvan / Sravan / Revanth.

These are rascals. He has taken 1500 from me for 30 min. My luck that I have tried for 30 min pnly. He taken me to the place in Bharat nagar. He has one girl there 5. 4 north Indian wheatish. Not good looking but very good assets. Overall she was ok. He closed the door and in 10 minutes he started banging on the door. When I opened it he said ho. Gaya ab jao. I told we have deal for 30 min for which he said no only this much. Get lost and use abusive language. I shouted on him and that stupid was trying to hit me. Shameless guy.

I guess Pune is far better in service from provider.

Third experience was not that bad. But girl was in very hurry and want to finish in 10min somehow I have managed for 30 min. But not worth for 3000 as the deal with provider was 1 hour. This is I begumpet.

Bapu60
06-12-11, 13:04
I called the moosapet guy yesterday he asked me to come to the theater. I went their and called him. He said some1 will come and pick me up. I waited for a hour nobody came. Then I left.

This being said. Has anyone tried the one in Mos*pet (# on CL ends with 186). Someday I will have a positive report on Hyd. I promise.

Aruncuckoo
06-18-11, 13:36
Hi,

All forums are quiet specially Hyd, where are regulars? Is the LE activity hurting?

As such the contacts are limited, though few senior members helped me with quality contacts the SPs are too cautious. They are not encouraging new guys. This is my experiance with few of these guys.

The moment I call.

SP : Who are you?

Me : Iam so and so.

SP : who gave you my number?

Me : My friend or so and so reference.

SP : Ask him to give me a call.

The call ends. They are not giving more than 30 sec for me to negotiate. I think the guys who gave me the contact also can't do much about it. How are you guys handling such cases? Apart from Raj & Karthik nothing much I have reliable, their quality is not good.

Arun

Safefun
06-18-11, 14:18
Hi Guys,

Nice to see some good reports. I am back in Hyd for a month. I was here in 2009 and just went crazy calling the numbers in Deccan till one or two stuck. Went to a couple places in Ameerpet. Mostly Auyur type. Was very off-putting. Damage was pretty small for the massage and additional services (2k). But, barely satisfied. I would love to get some reliable contacts from some of you senior guys.

I mostly use USASexGuide in Indiana for local AMPs and such. But, hard to trust anyone here. So any help is appreciated. I will post my reports soon after.

Landcruiser
06-23-11, 09:42
Hi Guys,

Nice to see some good reports. I am back in Hyd for a month. I was here in 2009 and just went crazy calling the numbers in Deccan till one or two stuck. Went to a couple places in Ameerpet. Mostly Auyur type. Was very off-putting. Damage was pretty small for the massage and additional services (2k). But, barely satisfied. I would love to get some reliable contacts from some of you senior guys.

I mostly use USASexGuide in Indiana for local AMPs and such. But, hard to trust anyone here. So any help is appreciated. I will post my reports soon after. I will be in HYD too next month. After RTFF, it's kind of discouraging from all the reports in HYD.

Anyone has good experience, contacts to share, please PM.

Thanks!

Hardrock1978
06-23-11, 15:20
Can you please let me know the massage centers where you got the extra services.

I visited few spas like lati*udes in Juble*H*lls and B*autifulPe*ple in Banjara hills where the services are straight forward. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I mostly use USASexGuide in Indiana for local AMPs and such. But, hard to trust anyone here. So any help is appreciated. I will post my reports soon after.

BornForSex
06-27-11, 17:10
Folks,

Any of the folks near to Vijayawada or Mangalagiri can give some inputs.

I hear tht there is a street in Mangalagiri where you get good service from Aunty stuff.

If any one can throw some light on this I am planning to visit.

Cheers,

BFS.

HndsomeDude143
06-30-11, 15:23
Hi Friends!

I usually surf and recently found a person named Kajol. She was not very attractive but had huge assets. We planned to meet one day with condition that we shall take things forward in the nxt meet. She came in her own Santro car and took me with her. We had one small round and discussed about each other.

She demanded 25K for everything and 15K for are*le pl*why.

Her YM chat I the is sheoyt82

You may get in touch with her and express your requirements.

She says she's not a professional and into this activity for need of money.

Please let me have your feed back

Hardrock1978
07-01-11, 15:58
Dear all,

I went to a SPA in eas*marre*pally in sec*bad. The name is Tr*nq*il Spa. The guy at reception has offered me 3 types of massages. Thai, swedish and balenese. And I opted for Swedish. He took me to the massage room and asked me to change dress. So I did and a female came after that and she started massage. It was a good massage. Towards the ending I asked her if I can expect any extra services for tips. For that she kept a question mark face asking she didn't understand what I said. I said twice that if she can provide some extras for which she said she don't know what is meant by EXtra services. Then I said ok. She finished the massage and I went for steam and bath. The charges were Rs. 1150 for massage for one hour.

Till now I visited 4 massage places in Hyderabd without any luck. So can any one help me out to get a good MP where I can expect some extras.

Thanks in advance.

Your fellow mongerer

RahulinCbj
07-02-11, 19:38
Dear all,

I went to a SPA in eas*marre*pally in sec*bad. The name is Tr*nq*il Spa. The guy at reception has offered me 3 types of massages. Thai, swedish and balenese. And I opted for Swedish. He took me to the massage room and asked me to change dress. So I did and a female came after that and she started massage. It was a good massage. Towards the ending I asked her if I can expect any extra services for tips. For that she kept a question mark face asking she didn't understand what I said. I said twice that if she can provide some extras for which she said she don't know what is meant by EXtra services. Then I said ok. She finished the massage and I went for steam and bath. The charges were Rs. 1150 for massage for one hour.

Till now I visited 4 massage places in Hyderabd without any luck. So can any one help me out to get a good MP where I can expect some extras.

Thanks in advance.

Your fellow mongererLook for TOI classified for massage section and your bound to get atleast 3 or 4 MPs

HiTechGuy
07-03-11, 06:56
Dear all,

Thanks in advance.

Your fellow mongererTry the one near Amee*et X Ro, they regularly advertise in DC, You will get some a complimentary HJ

Hardrock1978
07-03-11, 10:08
Hi HitechGuy,

Thanks for your response to my post. Can you please give me the name of the place or give some hint. I searched DC but found only two one in diamond point and one in Punjagutta but not in ameerpet.

Try the one near Amee*et X Ro, they regularly advertise in DC, You will get some a complimentary HJ

Hardrock1978
07-03-11, 10:10
I tried to call most of the MPs listed in TOI but they are offering only FS. But I am looking for a good massage with happy ending kind of MPs. Thanks for your reply. If you know any such MP please do rep.

Look for TOI classified for massage section and your bound to get atleast 3 or 4 MPs

Deepak1847
07-03-11, 20:04
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I am reaching Hyderabad at 8 in the morning & will be at a place called "Somajiguda" or something.

Any help for the contacts will be appreciated & I could be helpful in Delhi NCR.

Thanks,

Deepak

Cuntributor
07-04-11, 08:50
Check out N*turals in ABids, Chiragali lane, Advt came on Sunday DC for number. The charges are 2K quoted, negotiate, place is clean but for the service 1200 to 1500 would be VFM in my opinion.

On Saturday had a session there, try R*nu, seems to be the good cooperative provider, from north india.

Cheers.

-C.

Hi Fellow Mongers,

I am reaching Hyderabad at 8 in the morning & will be at a place called "Somajiguda" or something.

Any help for the contacts will be appreciated & I could be helpful in Delhi NCR.

Thanks,

Deepak

Kishore555
07-05-11, 06:59
She's not worth 5K an hour.

Drawbacks:

High price considering hyd market.

No room, so extra money.

Doesn't do full service "quotes to be hygenic".

Lastly, an asshole to deal with. (asshole becus, I don't respect people who discriminates us as "bloody hyderabadis".

She says this just becus we bargain for price.)

I shouted ", all mongers bargain for money. Becus, a dub shit shudnt quote a high price, unless she is marvelous with wht.

She is offering".

Guys,

If any one find her good, inform me!

For me shez is just another girl trying to get rich with in no time. And one who counts on only money.

Will be dumb on bed. Definitely! .

Cheers.

I usually surf and recently found a person named Kajol.

Hardrock1978
07-05-11, 15:44
Hi,

Thanks for providing some good info with provider name.

Can you please tell me what kind of service did you get for 1200?

Is that a HJ / BJ or FS.

Check out N*turals in ABids, Chiragali lane, Advt came on Sunday DC for number. The charges are 2K quoted, negotiate, place is clean but for the service 1200 to 1500 would be VFM in my opinion.

On Saturday had a session there, try R*nu, seems to be the good cooperative provider, from north india.

Cheers,

C.

Deepak1847
07-05-11, 20:02
Thanks Mate for trying to help. Though could not enjoy the services because of lack of time, had to rush back to Delhi in the evening.

Cheers.

C.

Jerry76
07-06-11, 18:08
Hey

Thanks for sharing this,

But I find her bubbly, she was very kind, she came to pick me up at airport, thn we went for small drive, she showed me really nice place where we had little fun in her car, thn we went to one pub we had 2-3 drink. He voice is too good and sexy to make man turn on she is naught tooo. Her (.).) are too good, she is soft like baby, thn we went to ista to have dinner. She has given me the best BJ she was too good in tht. I was in seventh heven. Most of the position we tried all she moan like hell tht was making me more trun on. She lick my body and whn she was on my top, she was so sexy with her big booooo.

We had four session with her, she comes like fountain, thn again we order some drink and did other position.

She is good she love sex as she said she is not professional, she was right she is decent tooo. One can meet her for good time she is worth paying.

Kajol love you meet you soon.

Your Jerry

Jerry76
07-06-11, 18:16
Get bore in her co.

Hi Friends!

I usually surf and recently found a person named Kajol. She was not very attractive but had huge assets. We planned to meet one day with condition that we shall take things forward in the nxt meet. She came in her own Santro car and took me with her. We had one small round and discussed about each other.

You may get in touch with her and express your requirements.

She says she's not a professional and into this activity for need of money.

Please let me have your feed back

Vamsipasham
07-06-11, 19:21
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and senior member on another forum forum. I am travelling to my hometown Hyderabad in next week after 3 years and looking for some good contacts. In exchange I will share all my Mumbai contact numbers (I have around 40).

Thanks.

Vamsi

Bacs Hsbc
07-08-11, 12:19
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and senior member on another forum forum. I am travelling to my hometown Hyderabad in next week after 3 years and looking for some good contacts. In exchange I will share all my Mumbai contact numbers (I have around 40).

Thanks.

VamsiHi Vamsi,

I am going to reach Mumbai can you give me a contact who does CIM? Please anna.

Thanks

Sid Sharma
07-08-11, 20:10
Hi All.

I am new to this forum and. Would appreciate if somebody could tell me the tricks of the trade. I am a novice in this. If sme one could tell me how to start with.

A few tips from the seniors / veterans would be really handy.

Cheers,

Sid Sharma

Vamsipasham
07-09-11, 11:32
Hi Vamsi,

I am going to reach Mumbai can you give me a contact who does CIM? Please anna.

ThanksHi,

I have those kind of numbers. But how can I give it you? It seems you don't have PM facility is not activated.

Thanks.

Vamsi

Sid Sharma
07-13-11, 11:21
Hi,

Went on my first recce across Somajiguda and begumpet. Time was around 0630 in th evening. Made eye contact with a girl near sbi atm, greenlands but could not figure it out. Was not sure. Left therafter.

Can anyone suggets me the places where I should seach for? Would appreciate that.

Till then happy hunting!

Sid

Fickle
07-13-11, 18:03
Hi,

Went on my first recce across Somajiguda and begumpet. Time was around 0630 in th evening. Made eye contact with a girl near sbi atm, greenlands but could not figure it out. Was not sure. Left therafter.

Can anyone suggets me the places where I should seach for? Would appreciate that.

Till then happy hunting!

SidHi Sid,

Just arrived in Hyderabad (ITC Kakatiya in Begumpet funnily) and likewise find it quite tricky to get anywhere. CL is full of numbers, but most hang up on me or the line is so bad that communication is impossible. I have one guy who texted me back his email I order to organise something. This hotel has a well guarded reception and a room key card is needed to use the lift making in out call arrangement impossible. Other than the local papers (Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, Hyderabad Chronicle) there are local web personals at: http://hyderabad.locanto.in/Personals/P/ And also http://hyderabad-classifieds.com/services/classifieds-index-personal-services.html

Maybe we could meet up if you are close!

Fickle
07-14-11, 17:55
Hi,

Went on my first recce across Somajiguda and begumpet. Time was around 0630 in th evening. Made eye contact with a girl near sbi atm, greenlands but could not figure it out. Was not sure. Left thereafter.

Can anyone suggets me the places where I should search for? Would appreciate that.

Till then happy hunting!

SidWell. Following yesterday's abortive attempts, tried TOI and texted about 8 different numbers. Had one reply from 955XXX0288 who said 3000 for sex and that they were near the Gokul Theatre (Erragada). Met him there and he took me to the house about 1km away. Not VFM. Nice girl, good body, but just keen to get it done and send me on my way. No excitment here so I obliged and buggered off. Wish I had seen Praveeen's message before I went!

Wandere
07-15-11, 11:33
Hi Guys,

I have never succeeded at Hyderbad.

I could get hold of Ka. L on the internet who was asking 25k for LT and 15 K for ST.

Well, to my asessement it is expensive.

The question is are pu. S so expensive in Hyderabad.

Each to his own.

Ciao!

Sid Sharma
07-15-11, 12:43
Well. Following yesterday's abortive attempts, tried TOI and texted about 8 different numbers. Had one reply from 955XXX0288 who said 3000 for sex and that they were near the Gokul Theatre (Erragada). Met him there and he took me to the house about 1km away. Not VFM. Nice girl, good body, but just keen to get it done and send me on my way. No excitment here so I obliged and buggered off. Wish I had seen Praveeen's message before I went!Hi.

Went for lunch to Para*se, secunderabad with my office colleagues. Saw a stunning girl on the opposite table with a fatso. They were having lunch without much of interaction. The girl looked sophisticated whereas the guy was oppsite of that. Was looking at the girl and trying to make some kind of contact. She reciprocated even. Was sure that she was an escort and was in the company of the fatso. Sharp features and good looks. Slim body with gud assets. Signalled her to come out of the restaurant for a while but luck didn't favour me. I went out, hoping to catch her at the entrance but the guy was there to take her away in minutes after paying the bill.

She was still smiling as my luck didn't favour after much of trial and error method. The fatso was not happy but could nt do either as my actions were not obvious.

She was really awesome and I feel jealous at the luck of the fatso who was going to have his cherry and eat it too.

The hunt continues. If anyone could suggest me places to look forward to. Would appreciate that.

Sid

Sids9090
07-15-11, 14:30
Hey guys,

New to the forum and absolutely love it. Will be sharing my past experiences soon. But I've come across these posts where everyone is going gaga over tiz ka*jl gal. I don't think she's worth 25k. She's doesn't look like a model for sure though she's fair. Mayb 10k is worth it. Because she doesn't have a room also.

Sids9090
07-15-11, 17:00
My hunch is that. Tho kaj cud be giving a great time. 25k is not worth her. We get much bttr 1z fr 10k. She thinks a bit too much bot herself and her rates.

Hi Guys,

I have never succeeded at Hyderbad.

I could get hold of Ka. L on the internet who was asking 25k for LT and 15 K for ST.

Well, to my asessement it is expensive.

The question is are pu. S so expensive in Hyderabad.

Each to his own.

Ciao!

Vamsipasham
07-15-11, 19:13
All,

I am new to ISG and got a number of Independent Girl Ramya. Can anyone tell me their experience about this girl?

Cheers.

Vamsi

Kiran Chandra
07-16-11, 06:44
Hi all,

I am looking for an independent housewife contact number. I am in Hyderabad and looking forward to have some great time. I am ok if someone can share any girl's contact who is independent and not with any agent or so. Please do let me know. I am on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers,

Kiran

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sids9090
07-16-11, 07:21
So I everybody else dude.

Hi all,

I am looking for an independent housewife contact number. I am in Hyderabad and looking forward to have some great time. I am ok if someone can share any girl's contact who is independent and not with any agent or so. Please do let me know. I am on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers,

Kiran

HiTechGuy
07-16-11, 08:44
Hello, Everyone,

I am a regular at MP which is very close to S*I Bab* Templ* near Mod*l Hou*e in Pan*ag*tta. My regular masseur Swap*a does not seem to work there any more. Boy I had a good time with her. She's from Himachal Pradesh, slightly curvy figure but was very very cooperative. I miss her. Anyway there are a couple of new girls there. Neeru and Alice, they are from Shillong. They are absolute beauties which made me hesitant to make a move plus they don't talk much.

The first time I got a massage from Neeru I asked her if its just a massage or if there are any extras, she firmly replied saying that there are no extras here. I visited her a couple of times after that but dint ask her and neither did she say anything.

Last week I went in for a massage and this time Alice came in. She speaks very good English but I could not muster the courage to ask her for extras.

Extras apart, the massage itself is worth it. Very relaxing. Seniors, help me out here. If you want to visit the place I will give you the number. PM me and let me know if you guys have any luck.

Damage: 1. 2K for the massage + 200 Tip.

Cheers,

Hitech Guy

Vamsipasham
07-17-11, 16:54
Hi,

I got this number from one of my friend and called her and fixed an appointment. Reached her place at 2pm. It is a 2BHK flat. She is a HW around 27 years of Age. Since I am a thin Guy, I thought she is also thin. After seeing her, I was gone mad but not my johny. Had sex wid her and left the place.

Looks:4/10.

Body:3/10.

Charges:3k including place.

Overall waste of money and travelling.

Repeat:No.

Guys, I had other numbers. If anyone interested, please PM me.

JackyUk
07-17-11, 23:12
Guys,

Last week I was in hyderabad for one week and tried many contacts from hyderabad. Locanto. In but when I reached there place found very bad quality even can't think to use their service. If you complained about quality then they said that quality girl just went because of some reasons. Its very difficult to hunt good quality in hyderabad and I think now a days its impossible to get good quality in Hyderabad. We are not getting support from senior members here and even they are not replying to PM.

Bye.

Kelvinkay15
07-18-11, 04:40
Any idea about Kajol. I am not sure whetehr she is genunie or not. Please advice.

Hi all,

Cheers,

Kiran.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kelvinkay15
07-18-11, 04:42
Thanks for letting us know. Can you share some numbers with me at [Email address deleted by Admin]. Com.

Hi,

I got this number from one of my friend and called her and fixed an appointment. Reached her place at 2pm. It is a 2BHK flat. She is a HW around 27 years of Age. Since I am a thin Guy, I thought she is also thin. After seeing her, I was gone mad but not my johny. Had sex wid her and left the place.

Looks:4/10.

Body:3/10.

Charges:3k including place.

Overall waste of money and travelling.

Repeat:No.

Guys, I had other numbers. If anyone interested, please PM me.

Vamsipasham
07-18-11, 21:36
Hey guys,

New to the forum and absolutely love it. Will be sharing my past experiences soon. But I've come across these posts where everyone is going gaga over tiz ka*jl gal. I don't think she's worth 25k. She's doesn't look like a model for sure though she's fair. Mayb 10k is worth it. Because she doesn't have a room also.I had a chat with this girl on yahoo and got her number and her photo. She is fair but not worth of 25k. At last she agreed for 15k for 3hrs which is also high and stopped chatting with her. I think she may be worth of 8k for 2hours.

USD3027
07-20-11, 19:42
Dear Studs,

Care to share? If genuine Yagra is available in hyd? Do I need prescription? Been away from town for over a decade, not sure how things are panning out here. Anyways ping me at [Email address deleted by Admin], if it makes sense. Can share some hottest bitches info's in US, if anyone travelling to ky, stl, ord, sure do get in touch with me.

HiTechGuy
07-22-11, 08:37
I had a chat with this girl on yahoo and got her number and her photo. She is fair but not worth of 25k. At last she agreed for 15k for 3hrs which is also high and stopped chatting with her. I think she may be worth of 8k for 2hours.Do you mind posting the picture here. I tried to get in touch with her on yahoo msgr but she dint accept my request yet.

Jerry76
07-25-11, 13:21
Hi vamshi,

I met kajol and seen her, she is not the one wht you have postedd. I agree with prveen. You should meet her. She is smart and intelligent too.

Hardrock1978
07-25-11, 16:26
Dear friends please let me know if any one had been to golconda resort spa in gandipet.

I called up them and they have variety of massages offered at spa.

But when asked for any extras they told no. Ofcourse they might not be ready to reveal on phone.

So if any one has tried out massage here please mention about the service and if we can expect any extras.

Praj4
07-25-11, 17:32
Dear Studs,

Care to share? If genuine Yagra is available in hyd? Do I need prescription? Been away from town for over a decade, not sure how things are panning out here. Anyways ping me at my screen name on gxxxl, if it makes sense. Can share some hottest bitches info's in US, if anyone travelling to ky, stl, ord, sure do get in touch with me.You don't need prescription, purchase Cipla tablets USD 2. 5 for 4 tablets, same quality as Pfizer which will cost USD 100 for 4 tablets that too with prescription. PM me your US info.

Jerry76
07-25-11, 17:37
Well hearing lot about kajol, I met her long back. She is good worth paying her. She carry one class with her. If somebody is looking decent bold intellegents sexy hot beautiful warm she is the one. Well guys she meet in real only she don't share her pic. Or cam.

Kajol Sharma
07-26-11, 13:53
Hi guys.

Thanks for writing about me. I meet only in real. If some one is sharing my pic and no don't belive them. Come meet me directly and take call.

Regards.

Kajol.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

USD3027
07-26-11, 16:03
Waste of time, absolutely nothing to cheer about. Price is low, but that is about it. Gal was decent looking, didn't oblige at all.

Senior's PM any independent low volume Hifi stuff, I can share tonn of info on US Mongering.

Ace Peg
07-26-11, 19:56
Hi,

I am looking for some action around Hitech area. I am new to Hyderabad and no much experience in this. Please let me know if there are any good contacts available.

Regards,

Ace

Swing King 7
07-27-11, 06:51
What is meant by DC?

Deccan Chronicle. One of the local newspapers. You can view a electronic version here.

www.dc-epaper.com

Once you login. Go to the Classifieds section. The section for Health Club (usually the last to 2nd page has this) refers to MP's but the quality varies. The other section Personal Clubs etc. Are usually scams or so I have been told. Most will ask for money upfront and fleece you.

Other can CL. There is also Locanto

www.locanto.in

But again here unlike the US. The pics are not of the provider nor even an accurate description most times. The best would be if seniors gave you some reliable contacts else it is mostly a hit & miss situation (mostly a miss actually).Locanto is good, I get many hits. But only with Independents. If you willing to spend a premium you get some nice birds instead of going to SP's

Rover4220
07-27-11, 10:06
Locanto is good, I get many hits. But only with Independents. If you willing to spend a premium you get some nice birds instead of going to SP'sPlease check your pm. Am here till Sunday.

Ace Peg
07-27-11, 13:03
Hi,

If anybody has any contacts please let me know. I am new in Hyderabad.

Regards,

Ace

Ace Peg
07-27-11, 14:21
Hi,

Anybody has any contacts around Hi tech? Please help. I am new to Hyderabad.

Regards,

Ace

Vamshi
07-27-11, 19:35
Met one independent one week back on ym she gave her number and I called her around at 11 in the night and got a shock of my life to hear someone with excellent spoken english skills and with a very seductive voice.

Talked to her she was 26, very smooth in talking with excellent and mad s*xual interests. She wanted to meet me to fulfill a PRO- Fantasy. Damaged decided (35K).

Drive to hotel looked like eternty. Checked in with no hassels, started off with vodka with and canbarry breezier 2 down the mood was set. She was quite good looking and presentable. The first shoot happen too quick. And then lunch time. She was nice company and we had so much to talk to with loads of wittiness and humour. .

How to pick her is that you will have to work hard for getting a reply to postings on ym. One can meet her at banjara hills.

SmartForJoy
07-28-11, 00:00
This is my first failed FR. I have been a regular reader of ISG from quite sometime. I have never ventured into mongering. Recently strong desire for variety lead me to this. I am not desperate for sex, I am really looking out for some discrete fun.

I started chatting with K*l, and initial negotiation on price was unsuccessful. She was firm on 25K or 2 Hrs ST. 15K. I recd photo during chat which was not appealing, but as per two friends FRs, I was optimistic. Stopped chatting and decided to try others.

I have sent an email which was on locanto, I received photo and phone number of ameerpet area. I called after two days and a person named Rajesh picked up the phone, I have been asked to come to S* Nagar. The guy (Rajesh) came and got in my car on the main road and guided me to an apartment nearby. There were three girls. Two southies below 4/10 and one northie about 6/10. Photo girls just left yesterday, these girls are new and just arrived today. I did not feel like going with them, so I just paid 500 bucks to that guy and asked him to call me if he gets good stuff or any beautiful & hygienic contacts. I have nt received any call and I called same number after few days to check if he has any other contacts. I could not get any other information.

At last, decided to check out K* again, based on recent FRs, hoping for good. I could catch hold of her on ymsngr. Agreed to price 15K for 3 hrs and place is going to be a hotel for 1800- for 4 hrs. Now, I got the number and I called her. She has nice voice & excellent communication skills. I was impressed, but still insisted that deal will proceed after I meet her and decide. Next day, fixed apptment, based on directions reached S* Nagar. She has parked her car on one of the streets and got into mine. I was not impressed, she was fair, on heavier side, Ok in looks with lots of makeup. But definitely not 10/10 as few of the previous FRs mentioned. I was hesitant and tried to negotiate further, she was firm and she asked me to drop back at her car, which I obliged.

I was happy for my decission in the end. Now I have serious questions about all this.

Can we get decent fun with independents or though agents. When I say decent, they should at least does not look like prosts. I you / s rating 8/10, 9/10 is all subjective to his own. I am ready to pay premium for quality and good time. It should at least look like they are also having fun and they are not there for just business or PDCA.

Srs, please give me directions and contacts. I will continue my journey & I will keep on updating with my stints.

Ashok Ivy
07-28-11, 08:19
Hey guys I met sheoyt (sheoyt82) in hyd she is genuine and decent. I believe one should not miss biryani and sheoyt in Hyderabad she is unique as her name. Love to meet her again and again she lives in banjara hills guys if she like you she will join you. But damage on her will be 25k worth paying her.

Hardrock1978
07-28-11, 15:04
Dear friends,

Please help me in finding a better one from the DC classifieds. I found a lot MPs like 5ona. 5ana, [Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin] and few more. Please advice me on where can we find better chicks. I called up [Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin] and asked about the girls. A female who received the call told they are from Delh1. So please suggest me on where I can find nice chicks.

Prince 1979
07-28-11, 18:04
Hi,

I don't why you guys are spending 25k and 35k for couple of hours. Its too expensive. You will get celebrities for that price. Please avoid such costly mongering, its effect others budget and these stupid models are frm bombay and delhi with good communication skills. In Bombay one model name R*why* charges 8k for 2 hours. Whn she shifted to hyd then she charging 25 k for 2 hours. Guys please don't entertain these models.

Thnks.

KelvinKay
07-29-11, 05:14
Hi,

Any body can help me with good contacts. I am not able to find it. I tried from DC classifieds but none of them are good. Senior member please advice.

Please help me in finding a better one from the DC classifieds. I found a lot MPs like 5ona. 5ana, [Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin] And few more. Please advice me on where can we find better chicks. I called up [Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin] And asked about the girls. A female who received the call told they are from Delh1. So please suggest me on where I can find nice chicks.[/QUOTE]

Vamsipasham
07-29-11, 06:41
Hi,

I don't why you guys are spending 25k and 35k for couple of hours. Its too expensive. You will get celebrities for that price. Please avoid such costly mongering, its effect others budget and these stupid models are frm bombay and delhi with good communication skills. In Bombay one model name R*why* charges 8k for 2 hours. Whn she shifted to hyd then she charging 25 k for 2 hours. Guys please don't entertain these models.

Thnks.Prince,

I agree wid you. Now I am in Mumbai. Yesterday I met one Hifi model at Juhu and I paid only 9k for 3 hours including place. I don't know why hyderabad is so expensive?

Cuntributor
07-30-11, 07:37
I have been there as well. Had massage from Christine, she is from Manipur I guess, I tried by avoiding to put on the disposable undie. She firmly asked me to put it on and then only proceeded. So no extras. The earlier person swa*na may have been exception and you may have gotten lucky. Now a days it has become very difficult here.

Dude will be very useful, if you could helpout with contacts of MP. Let us see if we can crack neeru or alice. PM me if you have any other hot contacts.

JackyUk
08-01-11, 12:11
Last Month I too vsiited Hyderabad but looks very dry. I tried couple of ads from the news paper but quality was below average for which I refused to have service.

May be telengana issue effect the mongering in Hyderabad.

Boys,

Are we hyderabadi's playing less or what? Don't see any FR's or leads frequently as other metropolis, besides travelers like me are having horrid time to find real hot babes. Guys, thanksfor PM's but nothing working out, with out introduction.

Cuntributor
08-01-11, 13:12
Couple of times over weekend and once in night, I saw a female on yahoo chat and pinged her, she chatted and made a straight proposition saying she is looking for 'well-settled guy' and wants to be a keep. Average in face, but young and fit figure. Quote was 30K per month. She didn't have place so she would come out and deal was about 6 times or so per month. I thought her offer was quite reasonable but then, single p*ssy for months together seems boring deal.

I asked her if she can come out for one time, she said she is not a "Pro" but after few minutes of chat. Asked me to make an offer. I was bit drunk and made offer of 3K, which she rejected. But maybe 5K she would have agreed. I don't want to have any longer term commitments in Hyderabad, but to other places like Delhi I travel often and there such a deal would have been nice maybe.

Any others had a chance to chat with her?

Cheers.

-C

BlackMoon
08-01-11, 13:41
Couple of times over weekend and once in night, I saw a female on yahoo chat and pinged her, she chatted and made a straight proposition saying she is looking for 'well-settled guy' and wants to be a keep. Average in face, but young and fit figure. Quote was 30K per month. She didn't have place so she would come out and deal was about 6 times or so per month. I thought her offer was quite reasonable but then, single p*ssy for months together seems boring deal.

I asked her if she can come out for one time, she said she is not a "Pro" but after few minutes of chat. Asked me to make an offer. I was bit drunk and made offer of 3K, which she rejected. But maybe 5K she would have agreed. I don't want to have any longer term commitments in Hyderabad, but to other places like Delhi I travel often and there such a deal would have been nice maybe.

Cheers.

-CTats extremely lucky man to have come across such a contact in yahoo, well I ve also come across many offering many things on the plate for a price. If you could put up a pic of hers here, it would be easier to recognize and tell if anyone has come across her and moreover other interested mongerers can pursue on due course.

Sids9090
08-01-11, 13:59
I believe this smartforjoy guy. Seen her pics. Ka*l is just not worth the 25k. Way overpriced. Just nother get rich quick gal whose smart enough to be in these forums and create new ids and write awesome FR about herself. Hope she comes down to reality and prices her self right. Esp whn one's on the heavier side.

This is my first failed FR. I have been a regular reader of ISG from quite sometime. I have never ventured into mongering. Recently strong desire for variety lead me to this. I am not desperate for sex, I am really looking out for some discrete fun.

I started chatting with K*l, and initial negotiation on price was unsuccessful. She was firm on 25K or 2 Hrs ST. 15K. I recd photo during chat which was not appealing, but as per two friends FRs, I was optimistic. Stopped chatting and decided to try others.

I have sent an email which was on locanto, I received photo and phone number of ameerpet area. I called after two days and a person named Rajesh picked up the phone, I have been asked to come to S* Nagar. The guy (Rajesh) came and got in my car on the main road and guided me to an apartment nearby. There were three girls. Two southies below 4/10 and one northie about 6/10. Photo girls just left yesterday, these girls are new and just arrived today. I did not feel like going with them, so I just paid 500 bucks to that guy and asked him to call me if he gets good stuff or any beautiful & hygienic contacts. I have nt received any call and I called same number after few days to check if he has any other contacts. I could not get any other information.

At last, decided to check out K* again, based on recent FRs, hoping for good. I could catch hold of her on ymsngr. Agreed to price 15K for 3 hrs and place is going to be a hotel for 1800- for 4 hrs. Now, I got the number and I called her. She has nice voice & excellent communication skills. I was impressed, but still insisted that deal will proceed after I meet her and decide. Next day, fixed apptment, based on directions reached S* Nagar. She has parked her car on one of the streets and got into mine. I was not impressed, she was fair, on heavier side, Ok in looks with lots of makeup. But definitely not 10/10 as few of the previous FRs mentioned. I was hesitant and tried to negotiate further, she was firm and she asked me to drop back at her car, which I obliged.

I was happy for my decission in the end. Now I have serious questions about all this.

Can we get decent fun with independents or though agents. When I say decent, they should at least does not look like prosts. I you / s rating 8/10, 9/10 is all subjective to his own. I am ready to pay premium for quality and good time. It should at least look like they are also having fun and they are not there for just business or PDCA.

Srs, please give me directions and contacts. I will continue my journey & I will keep on updating with my stints.

Swing King 7
08-01-11, 18:10

Cheers.

-CCould you PM me her I'd, will see what is all about.

SmartForJoy
08-01-11, 19:28
Hey folks,

Hyderabad scene does nt look too good. I have just reviewed reports from the last four months. There is not a single decent report from the last two months. Prior that therewere only handful of decent reports, which are repeatable. What is the way to get decent contact. I have been trying from few weeks, but no luck so far. I have just paid membership in this forum, hoping our beloved seniors would help me in getting contacts.

I can find phone numbers of contacts from Locanto and Craigslist, I have not tried all. I have checked SR nagar and Moosapet, both are ridiculous quality. And all email ids available in Locanto, are directed to some adultsites, which is again bullshit. So, I am hesitating to try other Locanto contacts.

Seniors, what is the way to get genuine contacts in Hyd? Is it only locanto / CL? Can you please advise. I would PM you once my membership is activated in 24 hrs.

BristoForYou
08-02-11, 16:34
Hi guys.

Thanks for writing about me. I meet only in real. If some one is sharing my pic and no don't belive them. Come meet me directly and take call.

Regards.

Kajol.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! please post your contact details

Kajol Sharma
08-04-11, 08:29
Hey you can meet me on [Email address deleted by Admin]. M

Kajol Sharma
08-04-11, 17:15
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Swing King 7
08-05-11, 06:31
Has anybody met Ms. Kajol here? Some insights would be appreciated.

I would like to meet her but she doen't seem to have PM.

Gandhi Tata
08-05-11, 07:01

Cheers.

CCan you post her ID or contact information? I am interested in such girls.

Gandhi Tata
08-05-11, 07:04
Located a pearl from my frequent 'deep dives' off the coast of Hyderabad. Wrangled her direct number.

She is a semi independent and does this on and off. Expensive but worth the bucks.

No more hunting atleast for next couple of months.

Seniors can check back.

Wish me luck.

Pic attached.

No nudity for now.

147325Send her contact details please

Gandhi Tata
08-05-11, 07:43
Guys. Anone tried this [Email address deleted by Admin].

Gandhi Tata
08-05-11, 07:48
Guys:

Has anyone has session with Saagarikaverma.

If so please do share your views.

Thanks,

KrisAny luck with her? Please share

BristoForYou
08-05-11, 15:13
I was in Bangalore for 6 years and had liked the city and the places. Just moved to Hyd, I had good contacts there and I can definelty share them.

I am in need of an action in Hyd. I have checked classifieds in LOCATO & Craiglist, they appear to be incorrect. If someone could provide some direction. I will try to reach out.

Please helpHi,

I m in Bangalore. Can you help me with good contacts. I am not able to find it. I tried from DC classifieds but none of them are good.

Thanks,

Bristol

SmartForJoy
08-07-11, 07:13
Here comes one more experience. Asusual I am looking for nice experience, called a number which is posted as Kukatpally in Craigslist. I have been asked to come to J*TU. I could sense quality by offer price, I informed about my requirement. Contact mentioned that they have good ones, though I was not optimistic, I thought lets meet and establish relation with SP. I reached J*TU and called again. This time I was asked to come to K*K*T*LL. I have reached the place and informed about my arrival. I was asked to wait some one will come to guide the place. After 5 mnts, I have got a call from another number, and identified my car and got in. He had taken me to the place, Place was horrible and only one available, fair but completely cheap stuff, as expected. Backed off and SP's guy travelled along with me till main roiad, asked him to inform me about decent stuff or any independent contacts if he come across.

My search is still on. Seniors, Please provide (PM me) quality independents or genuine SPs who can provide good stuff. I have PMed seniors for information. Please share.

Adamindia
08-08-11, 15:43
Guys. Anone tried this [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Waste of money. The girl in website is not the girl who will come. Avoid her.

USD3027
08-09-11, 18:44
Had few dreams with 23yr old independent hottie, she is in fact a st*t. Has a wonderful rack, with a very beautiful and sophisticated face. And has terrific simile, very tight pu* and all other assets a s*are could have. In my dream tried 15 different KS positions, so you can imagine how lissome she could be. BTW she is very very low volume provider, so you know she is premium babe. Will trade info with seniors only for an independent elite premium babes concrete contact info.

USD3027
08-10-11, 17:51
Had few dreams with 23yr old independent hottie, she is in fact a st*t. Has a wonderful rack, with a very beautiful and sophisticated face. And has terrific simile, very tight pu* and all other assets a s*are could have. In my dream tried 15 different KS positions, so you can imagine how lissome she could be. BTW she is very very low volume provider, so you know she is premium babe. Will trade info with seniors only for an independent elite premium babes concrete contact info.Well I meant starlet and not ****. , she's has done handful of movies. And few are currently under production, been to one of her shoot other day. Any who, I am going through your PM"s, please make sure reference is premium.

Happy hunting.

SmartForJoy
08-11-11, 19:07
Dudes,

It has been quite sometime, I have started my hunt in hyderabad for some fun stuff. I have checked SPs from Kukatpally, SR Nagar and Moti Nagar and one independent as well. All are below average, unhygienic and few ugly ones. Sources are general Locanto / CL and ISG. I have sent emails to almost all email ids from locanto / CL, so called independents as per their ads. I would immediately get an auto mailer with link to passion / adultfriendfinder / etc. I think they all need paid membership, I don't think that will lead to anywhere, except cheating. SPs also trying to encash our weakness. No one is there to do business.

Nothing has been worked out and I am yet to score. .

I have sent PMs to most of the seniors based on their reports. I managed to exchange messages with few, who are yet to score a decent one. My definition of decent, girl should look like normal decent neighbour girl with good assets. I should be able to take them to restaurants and movies kind of, if interested. I am not looking for actresses or ramp models.

Here are my questions.

* Is it really possible to crack what I am looking for? What is the price / efforts?

* Is this site really helpful. I mean any one gained so far from seniors or reports. Do I need to have more patience and should continue my hunt with more efforts.

* I believe this is business. SPs / independents, they also need customers correct?

* or Finally is it because of very strict hyderabad LE, that things are very difficuly in this city?

Guys, I have started loosing interest in mongering. Can you please mentor / motivate / help me with your experiences / recommendations?

RahulinCbj
08-12-11, 21:42
Friends,

Given the limited supplies, I am trying out some new ones. Found one on locanto did any one try this supplier revanth reddy.

http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_119196173/1500-rs-with-accomdation-revanth-reddy-trusted-call-girls-in-hyd.html?

Any experiences? Also there is used to be a MP called Monalisa in Am*p*t / Yu*f*a area. I don't see their ads in TOI, are they still functional?

Rahul

USD3027
08-13-11, 10:29
Friends,

Given the limited supplies, I am trying out some new ones. Found one on locanto did any one try this supplier revanth reddy.

http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_119196173/1500-rs-with-accomdation-revanth-reddy-trusted-call-girls-in-hyd.html?

Any experiences? Also there is used to be a MP called Monalisa in Am*p*t / Yu*f*a area. I don't see their ads in TOI, are they still functional?

RahulPer previous posts stay away from cock sucker revanth / sravan/

Jaishankararyan
08-14-11, 11:01
Guys,

Although Hyderabad is my city, I have to say that the mongering scene in Hyderabad is pathetic. Going through the Mumbai and Bangalore threads, people there are fucking are like rabbits with one after the other sharing their success storied. It sometimes takes days even for a single successful report to appear on the Hyderabad thread. Need the seniors to help all newbeis and juniors to wade through this terrible dry spell.

The quality in Hyderabad is terrible. Hope better days will arrive soon.

Prince 1979
08-15-11, 06:36
Hello, dude.

I asked my regular SP. He said there were lot of problem with LE. Actually LE is forced to take action. Because the stupid bloody news channels. These bloody channels competition killing mongering in hyd. There are 12 news channels in AP. All channels special focus on Mongering.

Dudes,

It has been quite sometime, I have started my hunt in hyderabad for some fun stuff. I have checked SPs from Kukatpally, SR Nagar and Moti Nagar and one independent as well. All are below average, unhygienic and few ugly ones. Sources are general Locanto / CL and ISG. I have sent emails to almost all email ids from locanto / CL, so called independents as per their ads. I would immediately get an auto mailer with link to passion / adultfriendfinder / etc. I think they all need paid membership, I don't think that will lead to anywhere, except cheating. SPs also trying to encash our weakness. No one is there to do business.

Nothing has been worked out and I am yet to score. .

I have sent PMs to most of the seniors based on their reports. I managed to exchange messages with few, who are yet to score a decent one. My definition of decent, girl should look like normal decent neighbour girl with good assets. I should be able to take them to restaurants and movies kind of, if interested. I am not looking for actresses or ramp models.

Here are my questions.

* Is it really possible to crack what I am looking for? What is the price / efforts?

* Is this site really helpful. I mean any one gained so far from seniors or reports. Do I need to have more patience and should continue my hunt with more efforts.

* I believe this is business. SPs / independents, they also need customers correct?

* or Finally is it because of very strict hyderabad LE, that things are very difficuly in this city?

Guys, I have started loosing interest in mongering. Can you please mentor / motivate / help me with your experiences / recommendations?

SmartForJoy
08-15-11, 07:11
Hello, dude.

I asked my regular SP. He said there were lot of problem with LE. Actually LE is forced to take action. Because the stupid bloody news channels. These bloody channels competition killing mongering in hyd. There are 12 news channels in AP. All channels special focus on Mongering.Yeah, that could be the reason. Hyd is complete dry. I am not able to hit inspite of sincere efforts.

RahulinCbj
08-15-11, 11:05
Per previous posts stay away from cock sucker revanth / sravan/Thanks. I did call this guy and checked out the gals, they turned out to be big turn offs and the guy had a tons of attitude. Stay away from the provider

Rahul89
08-20-11, 20:35
After long search I could able to findout Ms. Sheoyt82. She is a very elegant, gorgeous and cosmopolitan young lady who loves everything. She has a perfect skin with beautiful eye, lips and a well defined body. Sheoyt is a very intelligent and open-minded lady. She is an attentive listener and loves to hold a nice conversation. In public she will be always dressed perfectly to underline her amazing figure with curves at the right place. Definetely a courtesan and concubine for the real gentleman who is looking for the perfect match of beauty and brain.

Over all experience.

Sexy, hot, naughty, Awesome and excellent worth whatever damage was there and thanks to her to take me to the party which I can only imagine in India.

Gadabout
08-20-11, 21:40
After long search I could able to findout Ms. Sheoyt82. She is a very elegant, gorgeous and cosmopolitan young lady who loves everything. She has a perfect skin with beautiful eye, lips and a well defined body. Sheoyt is a very intelligent and open-minded lady. She is an attentive listener and loves to hold a nice conversation. In public she will be always dressed perfectly to underline her amazing figure with curves at the right place. Definetely a courtesan and concubine for the real gentleman who is looking for the perfect match of beauty and brain.

Over all experience.

Sexy, hot, naughty, Awesome and excellent worth whatever damage was there and thanks to her to take me to the party which I can only imagine in India.Dude! Your report screams FAKE! You seem to have spent more time talking to her than fu (k1ng?

Anon666
08-21-11, 06:17

Over all experience.

Sexy, hot, naughty, Awesome and excellent worth whatever damage was there and thanks to her to take me to the party which I can only imagine in India.Ha ha! Look fellas, this guy is obviously hoping members will pm him for the contacts of his fictitious priced catch in exchange for their real numbers.

Nice try noob but with the bullshit you just made up, you can only get other noobs like yourself contacting you.

Praj4
08-22-11, 04:43
After long search I could able to findout Ms. Sheoyt82. A well defined body. Her amazing figure with curves at the right place. Over

Sexy, hot, naughty, Awesome and excellent worth whatever damage was there and thanks to her to take me to the party which I can only imagine in India.With 79kg body frame, do you really vouchsafe for her amazing figure? Your comment?

Gikmore
08-22-11, 16:30
Hi.

Has anyone heard of Aish. Seems to deal thru a provider Kiran. Ph. Ending with 1055.

Asking about 15k for 3 hrs and 25k overnight. High side but want to at least know if anyone has dealt with him and if he is reliable.

Tx.

G

USD3027
08-23-11, 21:25
Guys,

Although Hyderabad is my city, I have to say that the mongering scene in Hyderabad is pathetic. Going through the Mumbai and Bangalore threads, people there are fucking are like rabbits with one after the other sharing their success storied. It sometimes takes days even for a single successful report to appear on the Hyderabad thread. Need the seniors to help all newbeis and juniors to wade through this terrible dry spell.

The quality in Hyderabad is terrible. Hope better days will arrive soon.Hyderabad is a city of 70lakhs or more not sure, anyway per my estimation city should have at least 500 babes in this business? Plausible, huh? Well if yes, sufficient efforts are not put in. Or not brave enough to risk and try.

Gikmore
08-24-11, 21:56
I had dropped mongering for a while in Hyd. And was waiting for my trip to the US as it was mostly a waste of time here. However one of my online buddies encouraged me to find other independents. So here is another report.

Initially when I called I thought it was another ripoff as usual. The pics were too good it seemed. I was lucky and to my suprise actually wrong. The photos are of her and genuine. The girl is actually a model / video star Aish. (pm me for a link to her photos online. Not sure I can leave URL's here). She has done some videos etc. As well.

General description is that she has let herself go a little but not by a huge amount. She is slightly chubby (near the stomach area) and as will be obvious from her pictures. She is quite stacked. Natural, little droopy but quite nice breasts about 5 ft 4 in. Face is cute though I would not rate it as very beautiful but she is definitely cute to good looking imo and soft. She is 22 yrs old.

The rates are a bit on the high side. 15k for 3 hrs and 25k for the night but these are for a model. However I think it can be negotiated down to about 10k or so for 2 hrs. I paid Rs. 15100. 00. I would normally think twice about this frankly. Hyd has been quite dry and I was aiming to spend more $$ in US but I rather pay for quality if genuine.

The initial conversation was a bit strained as she seemed preoccupied and I got the impression that she wanted to rush things and just take the money. Have had some providers do that. So idle chat ensued with me trying to push the conversation more than her but I think she was just slow to warm up. She then told me I could stay the night if I wanted to and ignored the 25k hit. Paid her and probably it is the first time I don't feel like it was not worth it. I did'nt stay the night though (don't like sleeping in strange places) but was there a good 5 hrs or so.

Looks: 7/10.

BJ: Would actually rate this as Avg to Poor.

The rest of the action would be above average for me and certainly better than most I have had in Hyd.

WIR: Yes

I had gone a bit late (11:30) so could not get drinks but she got some juice and even offered to order dinner if I wanted to while we rested between action. All in all we did it 3 times.

Companionship wise it was the best I have had in Hyd. She leaves Hyd shortly. Next 3 days or so I think.

Only other strange thing to report is that I was told to get my own protection which I usually do anyway but it was strange to be told that beforehand and if she starts talking about personal stuff things can get a bit strange. So if anyone does see her I would suggest to keep off asking her personal stuff.

If you are serious then PM me for her number. Location is in a very decent bungalow setting in JBH.

Aurangzeb
08-25-11, 11:40
I'm visiting HYD for a couple of nights early September. Any old timers have some tidbits to spare?

Mdusa123
08-27-11, 09:38
This is my first FR since I started mongering he Hyd.

Have been in USA for 4 years and just came to hyd before a couple of months. Have tried a couple of girls though CL and Locanto but none of them were good. Met this girl through a SP in Madhapur and have tried twice since then She is 5'6', a great face and nice body for most part.

My first exp was at madhapur at a place arranged by the SP, took her for one hr for 3k, she allowed 2 pop ups, no kissing, no anal but she was fine with for rest. Good attitude. The most I liked about her was her face. Wanted to stay longer but had to leave as I had other plans. She was also not too comfortable with that place. Managed to get her direct number though.

Second exp was when I took her for a night a couple of weeks back (8k for night) , Started with some chitchat over a round of beer and in about 30 mins she was in action, started with a CBJ wasn't too good but wasn't that bad either (we were still having beer at this time). Once we were done with the beer and were heated up, moved to bed for real action. Did it 3 times in the night. Third time was too good, she was in full mood, just did not want to stop. Overall a good exp but since the girl is not educated she gets a bit difficult to deal with and interact.

She speaks good hindi and telugu stays in motinager. Wanted take a couple of pics but she did not let me do that, hopefully I can when I see next time. Overall best of what I have tried so far though I haven't tried many yet, if anyone interested in her number in exchange of quality contacts, PM.

Face. 6/10.

Body. 5/10.

WIR. I might

USD3027
08-27-11, 20:25
General description is that she has let herself go a little but not by a huge amount. She is slightly chubby (near the stomach area) and as will be obvious from her pictures. She is quite stacked. Natural, little droopy but quite nice breasts about 5 ft 4 in. Face is cute though I would not rate it as very beautiful but she is definitely cute to good looking imo and soft. She is 22 yrs old.

<be Location is in a very decent bungalow setting in JBH. </be Thanks for the contact Gikmore, in my dream had real fun time with aish model. Well you are right she takes time to warm up, but other than that she is all good, very hygenic, washed my dick twice with detol. Boobs were warm and soft, pussy wasn't warm but of course we are endowed with tool to warm it up. LOL. She gave BBBJ for few and I would add very enthusiastically.

Well I hear that beautiful serene bungalow is Hi profile working girl house it seems, dang it missed to see other babes on that ground floor.

Damage : 12k / 2hrs.

Positions : 4.

Companionship: 5/10.

Face : 7/10.

Boobs : 10/10.

Ass : 6/10.

Young : 22.

WIR : I don't repeat unless gal is min 8/10 and she would fall around 7/10.

SmartForJoy
08-28-11, 06:21
Here comes my first report. It happened five days back, but I was bzy to post. Yeah could manage sometime now.

Could manage to get contact of Ash*I*a through online. Agreed for a meet. Met her next day and agreed to visit McD for Brunch. She is average with young looks. Little chubby. Overall fine. Excellent in communication and she talks wide variety of topics with ease. Claimed to be student and part time worker. I was little embarassed in the beginning as it was first time after almost long time, but settled in sometime. You know what, we have not discussed about purpose of meet for initial 90 mnts. We were just talking and enjoying the drive. I was really impressed and didn't negotiate as she asked for 5K, then we discussed about place, a resort, which I believe she knew. Resort for so called ridiculous A / C room, costed 2. 5 K. Had BBBJ for probably 2 mnts and followed by a session, I did nt feel like staying more time as room was pathetic, A / C not working. So over all not bad to start with.

Damage : 5k + 2. 5K + 500 Misc

Session: 1.

Company & GFE: excellent.

Face : 6/10.

Boobs : 7/10.

Big ass : 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

WIR: May be for a BBBJ if she agrees.

USD3027
08-28-11, 19:10
Flaked her with mixed feelings!

Phone conversation : very very romantic (+ve) 10/10.

Religious : eh? Religious. LOL. Of course this ramazan didn't help at all, she's darn religious wouldn't see me before siren at 6:55. (5/10)

Meeting : decided to meet at medhipatnam bus stand. Surprisingly she came along with her cousin which was security measure likely but scared me a bit and then came the request for dropping cousin in old city. Argument went for 10 mins this really killed the testostrene and finally we called off the deal. Well of course it wasn't that simple as I was fearing possible commotion in a sensitive area, anyway found a way to get rid of them. Paid for there auto expense and escaped.

Looks :

Nothing much to say as she was covered in burqa, eyes light brown, feet bore 30ish look. I wish that burqa had come down but darn it.

Frame : petite.

WIR : of course not. Still looking for <be hot hyderabadi muslim babe well should be minimum literate</be

Kishore555
08-28-11, 21:05
FR pending since a week.

Tried to talk to few contacts shared by some friends.

Few are old and few have switched their mobs off.

Last Sunday, was with a friend near CCD near GV*1 at 9 approximately. Observed some hookers near the spot.

Made patience as priority and finally got held with a girl. Drove her to a dark place near Chikka*lly, played a 2 round game!

Measures:

A bit chubby, brownish, average B*s!

I started liking these decent street hookers as they try to please the guys who want to pick them in cars. (mere reason. Money)

Acts:

Round 1 completely done by the girl:

Back seat, undress, smooch with heavy precautionary measures, body licking,

BBBJ, underarms fetish (I asked for it) , BBBJ, HJ!

(dressed, drove for 15 mins to feel some air, and back to same spot).

Round 2 completely done by me:

Tee removal, be*s game, armpits fetish, be*s game again, unfastened the jeans, fingering, DATY (it was clean and perfumed)

Finally, HJ for few seconds, and lots of BBBJ and the pressure got released on to my inners.

Damages:

2k. 2 cokes, a bite on her neck, auto fare back to Ameerpet!

Play story:

Middle class gal, financial problems, shares a hostel at ameerpet with a friend, learnt the business from another girl in the same hostel. Fetches 20K to 40K per month. And a regular near GVK. Never wrked under an agent, as money is almost halved!

Will plan to make another short trip to gvk next week again!

P. S: if any one observe a girl with face totally covered with scarf (blue) and a bracelet watch with a shiny black bag!

Off you go guys! She's it! Ni*mala!

Rbhatia81
08-30-11, 10:08
Hi Folks,

Got a yahoo I'd from locanto and thought should try it. I added her and started chatting. She gave me her number and I called, the feeling was that the person on the phone and on chat were two different people.

Anyhow decided to move ahead and give it a go. She asked me to come to B*g*pet into the lane opposite the BP petrol pump. I went there and parked my car opposite a school and called her. She had assured me that she is a Hi fi and I would not be disappointed seeing her. She said she would charge 5k for an hour. Once there, I called her and asked her to come down to fetch me (wanted to see her first and assure myself).

She cam down and got into my car. I was totally disappointed! She was middle aged, face was 3/10. Looked well haggard! She was willing to do anything except anal. Looked like she was desperate. I however told her that I forgot to get condoms and left from there.

It was the last she saw of me LOL.

A better experience with a Russian happened soon after. Will describe it in my next post.

Aussielondon
08-30-11, 15:32
What is CCD, sorry I'm not familiar. Did you manage to get her digits? I usually travel that way and observerd around 9. 30PM on mainroad infronnt of GVK1, the road is empty, may be bcos of weekday.

ArunNot sure but I think CCD means Cafe Coffee Day

Bangalore Stud
08-30-11, 17:30
Hello, ISGians,

I'm 37 / M (male of course! !!) from Bangalore, moving to Hyderabad soon. I've had my share of fun in Bangalore but do not know anything about HYD. I request you all to please share some contacts with me for a nice and sexy company.

Budget: Up to 6K for short time (2 Hr / Multiple shots)

Location: Around Secunderabad (I don't know the city to travel to other places)

Language: Should speak English / Hindi (Don't know anything about Telugu)

Important: I'm looking for a decent company I. E. The WHOLE thing not just the HOLE thing.

You may please want to read the FRs posted by me in the Bangalore forum to verify. Please help me continue my "once in a blue moon" mongering aspiration.

Rbhatia81
08-30-11, 20:46
Hi Bangalore stud,

All the best mongering in Hyd. Its quite difficult to get a decent one here but I read some interesting stories in this forum. But they have paid more than your budget. It seems that the rates for the good ones are very high! For 6k am afraid we have to just get lucky. I hope you get some good numbers from theseniors here.

Meanwhile I can PM you the number of a Russian contact once my account is activated. She charges 8k for a couple hrs.

She keeps travelling to diff cities all the time so if you're lucky she may still be around.

Hello, ISGians,

I'm 37 / M (male of course!!) from Bangalore, moving to Hyderabad soon. I've had my share of fun in Bangalore but do not know anything about HYD. I request you all to please share some contacts with me for a nice and sexy company.

Budget: Up to 6K for short time (2 Hr / Multiple shots)

Location: Around Secunderabad (I don't know the city to travel to other places)

Language: Should speak English / Hindi (Don't know anything about Telugu)

Important: I'm looking for a decent company I. E. The WHOLE thing not just the HOLE thing.

You may please want to read the FRs posted by me in the Bangalore forum to verify. Please help me continue my "once in a blue moon" mongering aspiration.

Andres1
08-30-11, 20:56
Hi Bangalore stud,

All the best mongering in Hyd. Its quite difficult to get a decent one here but I read some interesting stories in this forum. But they have paid more than your budget. It seems that the rates for the good ones are very high! For 6k am afraid we have to just get lucky. I hope you get some good numbers from theseniors here.

Meanwhile I can PM you the number of a Russian contact once my account is activated. She charges 8k for a couple hrs.

She keeps travelling to diff cities all the time so if you're lucky she may still be around.Dude does she come to Mumbai also, if you know? If yes, please let me have her contact. Stay assured you'll be taken care in Mumbai by me.

Regards.

Andres

USD3027
08-30-11, 21:21
Few guys came in for meet up, it felt like a reunion from college days. LOL. Plenty of booze, lot of goofy stuff about babes and of course numerous numbers and FR's exchanged. And of course everything was discrete, it was mature adults sharing fun stuff. We are looking for mature open guys to join this convention scheduled to occur every month. I will be posting timeline on next months schedule, BTW guys have created google docs with shit load of numbers. It will be accesible to all, who care to join us.

RuffMeUp
08-31-11, 04:50
Hi Bangalore stud,

She keeps travelling to diff cities all the time so if you're lucky she may still be around.Hey dude, can you PM her digits & name? From what you say, it seems she travels to Mum as well!

Srinu Gmat
09-02-11, 12:34
Hi Folks,

Got a yahoo ID from locanto and thought should try it. I added her and started chatting. She gave me her number and I called, the feeling was that the person on the phone and on chat were two different people.

Anyhow decided to move ahead and give it a go. She asked me to come to B*g*pet into the lane opposite the BP petrol pump. I went there and parked my car opposite a school and called her. She had assured me that she is a Hi fi and I would not be disappointed seeing her. She said she would charge 5k for an hour. Once there, I called her and asked her to come down to fetch me (wanted to see her first and assure myself).

She cam down and got into my car. I was totally disappointed! She was middle aged, face was 3/10. Looked well haggard! She was willing to do anything except anal. Looked like she was desperate. I however told her that I forgot to get condoms and left from there.

It was the last she saw of me LOL.

A better experience with a Russian happened soon after. Will describe it in my next post.Can you sahre her mail ID with us?

Sid Sharma
09-03-11, 05:04
Finally some FR's. Good one k5, will throw some new contacts your way. BTW I was expecting very classy FR's from you, nonetheless this FR can be christened as "Picking SW Simplified".Kishore,

Hve seen couple of them near the bus stop opp GVK. Is she there on only weekends or on weekdays even?

Thnks for the FR. Shall try out Ni*ala.

Sid

Aurangzeb
09-03-11, 09:55
Hey guys, how girl friendly is the Fortune Hotel?

Rbhatia81
09-03-11, 09:58
Can you sahre her mail ID with us?Can you get a sign up and get PM? Do you really think putting up the email I'd for public view is sensible?

GiantShark
09-04-11, 05:00
Hey I'm a newbie here. Can somebody help me with the places where I can pick up girls or direct contacts. I'm a little uncomfortable to go through middle men.

USD3027
09-04-11, 14:31
Hey I'm a newbie here. Can somebody help me with the places where I can pick up girls or direct contacts. I'm a little uncomfortable to go through middle men.Well try film nagar area, if you have skill you will have shit load of girls but quite steep as well. One day you might have to marry one of them as well, it happened with one of my acquaintances. .

Any who, Middlemen Pros and Cons.

Pros :

1) stock is always fresh and babes are available with in few hours as and when you desire.

2) Rates can very flexible.

3) InCall is arranged by them, so don't have to search for hotels.

4) Well independents can be clingy, not sure what time and day you may get a call or sms from them asking for some dough.

Cons :

LE targets SP's or middlemens who do not pay them regularly, so find a decent reliable SP. Until you find your own field for ploughing.

Surpa
09-05-11, 04:09
Well try film nagar area, if you have skill you will have shit load of girls but quite steep as well. One day you might have to marry one of them as well, it happened with one of my acquaintances. .Is he married to a sex worker?

USD3027
09-05-11, 18:16
Is he married to a sex worker?Gal is film artist looking for sugar daddy and she found in him, I wondered why he never shared her number. She was devoted to him and result is a wedding. Both are happy now, he is no more lurking on streets.

Mahinder
09-07-11, 17:46
Hi Guys,

There is a Guys Nitin in locanto. Which use to give attractive ads. Please be aware of this guy.

His girls are not at all co-operative. Don't go with this guy. My sincere advise to everybody.

Rbhatia81
09-08-11, 08:07
Thanks for the heads up. I generally don't prefer to go with the locanto guys as they have a poor track record, however if you scan them well you might get some good one.

Happy mongering!

Hi Guys,

There is a Guys Nitin in locanto. Which use to give attractive ads. Please be aware of this guy.

His girls are not at all co-operative. Don't go with this guy. My sincere advise to everybody.

Hardrock1978
09-08-11, 16:23
Dear all,

I want to start my experience with a good SP. I searched ads in DC and short listed one called N3ha massage. Called up to that guy. He asked me if I need massage by male or female. I told I need by female. Then he replied telling that with female it will be only FS. I agreed and the rate quoted was 1500 and asked me to come to near old airport in begumpet. Can any one of you tried with this guy. His number ends with 3200. I need advice from you guys to start my first experience in mongering.

CoolGuy201
09-09-11, 19:49
I can give you the number if you can give me the girl in 20s cont no [Email address deleted by Admin]

RahulinCbj
09-09-11, 19:56
Dear all,

I want to start my experience with a good SP. I searched ads in DC and short listed one called N3ha massage. Called up to that guy. He asked me if I need massage by male or female. I told I need by female. Then he replied telling that with female it will be only FS. I agreed and the rate quoted was 1500 and asked me to come to near old airport in begumpet. Can any one of you tried with this guy. His number ends with 3200. I need advice from you guys to start my first experience in mongering.I tired this a while ago almost 6 months ago, it was a decent show

RahulinCbj
09-09-11, 20:00
Few guys came in for meet up, it felt like a reunion from college days. LOL. Plenty of booze, lot of goofy stuff about babes and of course numerous numbers and FR's exchanged. And of course everything was discrete, it was mature adults sharing fun stuff. We are looking for mature open guys to join this convention scheduled to occur every month. I will be posting timeline on next months schedule, BTW guys have created google docs with shit load of numbers. It will be accesible to all, who care to join us.When would the next meeting?

USD3027
09-10-11, 15:18
I can give you the number if you can give me the girl in 20s cont no [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Please get PM facility.

USD3027
09-10-11, 15:34
When would the next meeting?I will PM you details, FYI it is very discreet group so have to check with others in the group to let you into circle of trust. You know what I mean right. [Email address deleted by Admin]

RahulinCbj
09-10-11, 19:17
I will PM you details, FYI it is very discreet group so have to check with others in the group to let you into circle of trust. You know what I mean right. Please create yourself a gmail account if you already don't have one.thanks bro- yeah I understand the circle of trust deal. I sent you a PM please check it out

Kiran12
09-14-11, 19:16
Thanks Sameer G.

Had a good exp last time with an Old contact. She has her own set up and has 1-2 gals with her. Her name is F*are*

She has a special service option where she licks the a*hole. Seriously. No kidding.

I experienced it myself and though felt embarrassed but was a totally diff exp to try.

I opted for both of them for 4k and later asked for the younger girl who was very nice for the FS.

Same time I also approached a Pimp in Hi Tech who asked for 10k for a Hi-fi. But the budget was tight so didn't go to him. Anyone has any exp of that? He operate by names. V*k* or Am*t

I have both of them contacts. PM me and I can share them in exchange of quality and reliable (validated) contacts only.

JimmYHey dude can you please give her details. I want that with that lady. Please send mail her details my mail I'd: [Email address deleted by Admin]

HndsomeDude143
09-15-11, 20:56
Hi seniors! I had been 2 many popular MPs but wid no action like *piom sp* or th*I s*be*I. Had been thrice to thai s*bai wherein while takin steam bath in glass room the lady could clearly see my upright dildo but still no action. I m tryin 60 mins. Wld 90 mins work better. Or do let me knw sum MPs of the same standard as mentioned where is no issues and also hygenic and reputed. I just want to do uptill it comes out. No direct s. Pl help

USD3027
09-17-11, 16:35
Well got spot for couple more guys, minimum criteria to join is to have at least 2 FR's on ISG Hyderabad.

PM me to get more details!

Happy Hunting.

Scullers
09-17-11, 23:55
Hi,

I would like to join you guys for the meet an hunt.

Let me know.

Well got spot for couple more guys, minimum criteria to join is to have at least 2 FR's on ISG Hyderabad.

PM me to get more details!

Happy Hunting.

RahulinCbj
09-18-11, 03:13
Hi seniors! I had been 2 many popular MPs but wid no action like *piom sp* or th*I s*be*I. Had been thrice to thai s*bai wherein while takin steam bath in glass room the lady could clearly see my upright dildo but still no action. I m tryin 60 mins. Wld 90 mins work better. Or do let me knw sum MPs of the same standard as mentioned where is no issues and also hygenic and reputed. I just want to do uptill it comes out. No direct s. Pl helpI went to both these SPAs + some other of the same standard- never got any +s here but for the point that at all these places the ladies touched the johnny while massaging and did not take it further. I never had any luck here, there are others MPs that are advertised in the local news papers (no way close in the hygiene) but give you what you want. So it is a matter of choice.

USD3027
09-18-11, 17:59
Hi,

I would like to join you guys for the meet an hunt.

Let me know.Well mail me on my [Email address deleted by Admin]. BTW meet is going to be a forum for exchanging loads of contacts I am hoping you have decent ones. Possibly you will be exhausted of your contacts

RodioStar
09-22-11, 15:22
It's been a while since I have reported in here so wanted to share a few new finds. For all those who PM me for contacts, I'm not good at keeping track of all the numbers and mostly rely on SPs more than the direct numbers. More often than not I don't repeat so there is no point in taking direct numbers.

Anyways, due to recent LE activity some of the in between connectors got caught, guys who are usually active in CL and locan, nothing serious they are already out on bail and back in business with new names and numbers. If you are a regular on those 2 sites you will notice similar posts with new names and numbers.

However the overall quality did go down though from these providers not sure if its because on the demand or they are happy to make a quick buck with less haggling over the price. Almost all of them operate in and around the same areas and if you are newbie they are still your best bet.

However if you are a experienced monger you do get tired of the overall quality, just not worth the time.

I found a couple of provides who do provide not so bad telugu girls, they keep changing again its a hit and miss no consistency on quality. I would be interested in sharing the contacts with anyone active on the boards.

Thanks Jimmy Fox for Ash contact, she is cute took her for lunch nothing beyond that. Impressive attitude for someone of that age, place is problem so I dint try her yet.

Will reciprocate if anyone is willing to share quality contacts.

Cheers,

RS

Rbhatia81
09-24-11, 00:36
Hi Rodiostar,

I have PM'd you a some information you may find useful. You can pass on any other leads that you may have.

It's been a while since I have reported in here so wanted to share a few new finds. For all those who PM me for contacts, I'm not good at keeping track of all the numbers and mostly rely on SPs more than the direct numbers. More often than not I don't repeat so there is no point in taking direct numbers.

Anyways, due to recent LE activity some of the in between connectors got caught, guys who are usually active in CL and locan, nothing serious they are already out on bail and back in business with new names and numbers. If you are a regular on those 2 sites you will notice similar posts with new names and numbers.

However the overall quality did go down though from these providers not sure if its because on the demand or they are happy to make a quick buck with less haggling over the price. Almost all of them operate in and around the same areas and if you are newbie they are still your best bet.

However if you are a experienced monger you do get tired of the overall quality, just not worth the time.

I found a couple of provides who do provide not so bad telugu girls, they keep changing again its a hit and miss no consistency on quality. I would be interested in sharing the contacts with anyone active on the boards.

Thanks Jimmy Fox for Ash contact, she is cute took her for lunch nothing beyond that. Impressive attitude for someone of that age, place is problem so I dint try her yet.

Will reciprocate if anyone is willing to share quality contacts.

Cheers,

RS

USD3027
09-24-11, 19:15
Can't seem to get over her, this was my third trip and I don't see a reason why I will not repeat her again. This is so unlike me as I don't try to repeat babes. Well briefly she's under 25, 5'5, super slim, fair, small boobs be cup, super tight pussy and juicy butt which is just enough for her frame.

As usual showed up at her door before lunch, well she was in single piece long frock ready with lunch. Well what could man ask for? As always she fed me while we were watching some of her movies. After that we moved to her bedroom which was pretty tidy. Then round 1 which started with CBJ, dirty talk (telugu stuff) , and crazy fcuk, did 1 too many positions.

Round 2 was much better and so was Round 3 and Round 4. I had enough of her but she was willing for another round, dang it couldn't get it up. BTW this action occured few weeks ago.

All in all GFE : Top Class.

Anal : didn't check.

BJ : CBJ / BBBJ on table, not into CIM.

Positions: You name it.

Price : 15k / 3hrs. Negotiable.

WIR : by all means.

Have pictures to share, I am not a fan of posting pic here.

Buzz me to get her details.

RodioStar
09-25-11, 06:54
Of all the great GFE finds only one has been consistent at least in Hyd, actually in India. I don't ever repeat unless they are on top of their game. USD3027 might be referring to the same one, she can just can tier you on any day, the most enthusiastic one I have seen in my decade mongering experience. Petite frame, great attitude overall scores a perfect 10 for value for money.

This post is not about her though, Kartik my regular got a gem this Thursday, new to the business Goan, talks very little, dusky might be 5. 5 or 5. 6. Nice small rack 34 or so great ass, flat tummy overall geat figure.

Its not very often you make love in an hour with a stranger, specially with a pro who'd most likely sleep with 5 to 10 in a day. It's only after shru*I, that's only because I was working on her made her drip, cumm and had absolute pleasure of banging her for the longest time in evey possible position. She just obliged and enjoyed it as much as I did.

She does not know how to, so if you can lead she will follow, a must try if you want to experience a non pro independent. Absolutely athletic body, cute face little dusky.

CBJ. None.

Figure. 8/10.

Attitude. 8/10.

WIR- absolutely.

Damage. 5k 1hour 2 rounds.

Cheers.

RS

USD3027
09-26-11, 01:30
Of all the great GFE finds only one has been consistent at least in Hyd, actually in India. I don't ever repeat unless they are on top of their game. USD3027 might be referring to the same one, she can just can tier you on any day, the most enthusiastic one I have seen in my decade mongering experience. Petite frame, great attitude overall scores a perfect 10 for value for money.

This post is not about her though, Kartik my regular got a gem this Thursday, new to the business Goan, talks very little, dusky might be 5. 5 or 5. 6. Nice small rack 34 or so great ass, flat tummy overall geat figure.

Its not very often you make love in an hour with a stranger, specially with a pro who'd most likely sleep with 5 to 10 in a day. It's only after shru*I, that's only because I was working on her made her drip, cumm and had absolute pleasure of banging her for the longest time in evey possible position. She just obliged and enjoyed it as much as I did.

She does not know how to, so if you can lead she will follow, a must try if you want to experience a non pro independent. Absolutely athletic body, cute face little dusky.

CBJ. None.

Figure. 8/10.

Attitude. 8/10.

WIR- absolutely.

Cheers.

RSShru* is a nympho, loves to watch herself getting fcuked in the mirror and is wet waiting for yaa. As Rodio mentioned she will be Top1 in everyone's book, can't really go wrong with her. Rodio glad you certified Goan, will now go on a piligrimage. LOL

RodioStar
09-26-11, 06:16

Following up with the photos, these are shared by the SP I don't want to take any pictures while I was busy. The clothes don't do justice to whats under them.

Enjoy!

CBJ. None.

Figure. 8/10.

Attitude. 8/10.

WIR- absolutely.

Cheers.

RS

RodioStar
09-26-11, 07:52
Over the past few months I've been off ISG due to lack of time. During this time while I have been actively mongering I did stick to mostly my trusted providers and wanted to share some of the experiences.

SP's.

1. Devi.

She is the most consistent when in comes to service, follow ups etc. Changed her place now and operates from Sanathnaga* area.

Quality is a hit and miss like everyone else since she gets the girls from Mumbai or Kolkotta. I did find a couple of gems like anjali and others.

SP Rating: 7/10 for service and 5/10 for quality. Never troubles and always informs me when there is new stuff available.

Does not provide photos, does not use internet, speaks mostly telugu.

Quality of girls: 5/10 or lesser.

Changes: every 10 to 15 days.

Price: 2k per pop

North or South: Mostly north.

Place: 3/10.

2. Kartik.

What can I say, he has great photography skills. The photos always look great but mostly will be disappointed when you see the girls. Customer focused SMS and emails when he has something worth while to share. Mostly operates from Madhapu* side.

Internet savvy, speaks good english and does not over charge.

SP Rating: 7/10 for service. 5/10 for the goods he provides 2 great finds rest is all crap.

Quality of girls: 5/10 or lesser (2 exceptions Sherrin and Nidhi)

Changes: every 10 days.

Price: 1. 5 to 2k per pop

North or South: Mostly north does keep south indian but the quality is absolutely shitty.

Place: 3/10 and 5/10 (2 locations)

3. Nani.

He is most recent of my finds, young chap works for an SP in Begumpet with contacts of his own.

Well he was most decent and responds to requests and tell me honestly what I should expect. Takes a cut directly from his contacts need to negotiate so that his cut does not exceed Rs. 500 or so.

Not internet savvy, does not share pictures.

SP Rating: 5/10 for service. 5/10 for the goods he provides

1. Begumpe*

Quality of girls: 3/10 or lesser

Changes: every 10 days

Price: 2K or so per pop

North or South: South (Crappy stuff)

Place: 3/10

Yusufgud*

Quality of girls: 5/10 or lesser

Price: 2. 5K 2 pops (500 his cut)

North or South: South (acceptable, busty fair a little chubby chick)

Place: 5/10

Somajigud*:

Quality of girls: Did not try

Price: 2. 5K to 3k 2 pops (500 his cut)

North or South: South (did not try)

Place: Did not try.

Balu : Tried this guy from a reference from Mahinder, he is a little stiff. The place is acceptable with AC and the supposedly Aussi Lady is the only one I tried. Expensive did not find the price justifiable.

He did call once, but I could not repeat him. Should try again, mostly operates from Himayathnaga* area.

Quality of girls: 3/10 (mostly 5/10 from what I head from others)

Changes: every 10 to 15 days

Price: 3k + per pop

North or South: Mostly South

Place: 5/10.

4. Peter.

This guy had the best NE I tried so far, but thats the only time he had any quality. He always has a aunty who is his keep. Tried her once but I would not dare to try her again.

He is not very active, recently started asking for loans which is not great way to keep customers so I started avoiding himOperates from Tirmulgerr* or Alwa* area.

Quality of girls: 5/10 (avg. Of the 2)

Changes: not very consistent.

Price: 3k + per pop

North or South: Mostly North

5. Mrs. Choudary

Well tried this SP a couple of times, she had a decent place and a decent girl to but the repeat experience was not so great. She only speaks telugu and she has recently not been very active.

SP Rating: 5/10 for service. 5/10 for the goods she provides

Quality of girls: 4/10 (avg. Of the 2)

Changes: not very consistent.

Price: 2k per pop

North or South: Mostly south

There are a few more that I tried a while back but the numbers don't seem to be active anymore, its been over 6 months or so since I was in touch. Well these are the most recent SP's that I tried some are contacts that I managed from locant* or CL and the others are from in between agents again whom I got from locant* or CL. Hence I encourage others to try to too 2K is a decent price mostly to test waters, always ask for 1 pop and check before you commit.

I tied the so called upscale providers who operate between 8 to 15K which were mostly nothing but disappointing in the past and I did not repeat them. I would encourage others to share their experiences.

Cheers,

RS

RodioStar
09-26-11, 08:00
Well I'm out from my hibernation and wanted to make the most of the time available for the next 2 months. So the flood of reports.

While I have been usually trying out every provider I get hold of from the usual sources, I'm still looking to score a decent upscale. Other cities have seen some CIS action but none reported in HYD ISG. From the past LE reports it was appearent that there are Uzbeks operating from the city but must be really discreet.

I was wondering if any of you have had any luck with CIS or upscale good providers? I'd be happy to share a B'lore SP contact in exchange of any contacts in HYD.

Cheers,

RS

Hyd2011
09-26-11, 17:11
Is Nidhi. Girl in photos same girl who gave great GFE experience in B. Hills?

Following up with the photos, these are shared by the SP I don't want to take any pictures while I was busy. The clothes don't do justice to whats under them.

Enjoy!

Prince 1979
09-27-11, 18:08
Hi,

I want to give my special thanks to USD3027. He is genuine and good person. When I asked S*R*I contact he politely given number and help me to use his reference. Thank you USD3027

USD3027
09-27-11, 19:27
Hi,

I want to give my special thanks to USD3027. He is genuine and good person. When I asked S*R*I contact he politely given number and help me to use his reference. Thank you USD3027Glad to help, but I will be more than happy if you can write an FR on her, assuming you consumated the date.

Sids9090
09-28-11, 09:32
Guys,

This is no fr. Just wanted to share something vry funny tht hppnd. We all knw the infamous s*yt sh*a who presents herself with false fr through various fake ids. Just to find out whether she came to reality or not. Casually asked her whether shez still quoting 25k. And BAM came the reply. 'no increased to 45k'. Roflol. My god. Either shez mad and out of her freaking mind or people are really desp to hook up with ny gel tube. You know what I mean.

USD3027
09-28-11, 11:43
Guys,

This is no fr. Just wanted to share something vry funny tht hppnd. We all knw the infamous s*yt sh*a who presents herself with false fr through various fake ids. Just to find out whether she came to reality or not. Casually asked her whether shez still quoting 25k. And BAM came the reply. 'no increased to 45k'. Roflol. My god. Either shez mad and out of her freaking mind or people are really desp to hook up with ny gel tube. You know what I mean.In town? I thought you wud buzz mee.

AnilChodary
09-28-11, 14:06
In town? I thought you wud buzz mee.Hi guys,

This is the first message I posting here, I enjoyed sheoyt sharma almost 15 days back, she is little fat but very good speaking and for date, I paid her 20k, I took her to a resort, enjoyed three times. Very good timings, she is really good, but the the cost is very high, I came to know after my thirst fullfills, but any way it was a good time with her.

Sids9090
09-28-11, 17:01
Another fake fr from the legendary sh*t sh*a in disguise. LOL.

Hi guys,

This is the first message I posting here, I enjoyed sheoyt sharma almost 15 days back, she is little fat but very good speaking and for date, I paid her 20k, I took her to a resort, enjoyed three times. Very good timings, she is really good, but the the cost is very high, I came to know after my thirst fullfills, but any way it was a good time with her.

AnilChodary
09-28-11, 17:12
Another fake fr from the legendary sh*t sh*a in disguise. LOL.No it is not fake, really it is.

Hero143
09-28-11, 18:02
Hi,

I want to give my special thanks to USD3027. He is genuine and good person. When I asked S*R*I contact he politely given number and help me to use his reference. Thank you USD3027Agree with you he is more than a good person. USD is the man the legend.

Sids9090
09-29-11, 04:08
People here won't get fooled buddy. Nobody is going to get screwed for 20k. 25k. 45k or whatever she quotes thinking a bit too much about herself. We get actresses for such rates.

No it is not fake, really it is.

AnilChodary
09-29-11, 12:43
People here won't get fooled buddy. Nobody is going to get screwed for 20k. 25k. 45k or whatever she quotes thinking a bit too much about herself. We get actresses for such rates.Yeah you are true, I realised later. But the thing I thought of is, she is secure and had a good time like a date. I really paid her 20k, and the room rent costed me almost 5. 5 k in Le*N*a. The deal from money perspective it is very heavy, but I enjoyed the moments.

Praj4
09-29-11, 17:41
Hi guys,

This is the first message I posting here, I enjoyed sheoyt sharma almost 15 days back, she is little fat but very good speaking and for date, I paid her 20k, I took her to a resort, enjoyed three times. Very good timings, she is really good, but the the cost is very high, I came to know after my thirst fullfills, but any way it was a good time with her.Can you tell me how much fat is she? ; is the body firm or? Weight? Looks?

USD3027
09-29-11, 23:18
Tried this babe that Bazzinga boinked few months ago, well my review is considerably different though.

Face : 5/10, looks older,

Other : silky hair, short firm frame, flat tummy.

GFE : Nope.

Boobs : good, C Cup. 34,

Bottom : be Cup. Barely there,

Positions : not willing for doggy, she was scared I would ram her real hard. So tried missionary only.

WIR : Nope, but remember my yardstick is shruthi in india. BTW she does have contacts with other chicks in dancing world, she can be useful resourse to farm few more dancers.

Fee : 3k, I guess 3ks are always hit or miss.

I was supposed to walk out but generous me said gal could use some cash.

Lesson Learnt :

1) As smart4joy says always meet babe at neutral venue before action.

2) As rodio / hero143 say got to do upscale only.

My first report here on the forum since I have joined. Too much of travelling I guess.

Anyway. Considering the mundane situation in Hyderabad (both in terms of mongering here as well as this thread) , I chanced upon a contact I received from a dear friend of mine, whom I was meeting after quite some time.

Apparently, the lady was one of the girls at a 'party' he had been to. Thanks to his charming ways, he was able to get her direct contact number. So, last week I called up the number to be greeted by a typical voice of a not very educated Telugu girl, named K*l*a. Trusting my friend's recommendation, fixed up an appointment for the night.

Without getting into the details however, what was planned to be a ST trip turned into an overnight one with another friend tagging along. The damages were quite less compared to what one usually shells out for an overnight adventure so, we confirmed the deal.

We reached the place around 9pm. It was quite easy to find. A flat in an apartment, just G+2 floors, no watchman, calm locality near L*t. Ideal I guess. First look at her as she opened the door was quite appealing. A colourful saree wrapped her body with all the usual ornamental decorations and a little more. She was in the 20s, around 23 I guess. They had a nice set-up in the flat, an unsuspecting visitor could be easily led to believe it was just another family living there. Her bf / p*mp played the role of the husband very well. Pictures of the couple in the hall and all.

A few drinks followed and the mood was set. I would summarise the whole experience as quite fun, genuine and total VFM. I am not here to write a sex story so, I shall stick to the relevant facts. We left the place at around 6am, totally satisfied and exhausted after a night of revelling. (no group sex, mind you!)

My Report Card:

Looks. Face. 7/10 (a slight hint of hair reduced my rating, else an 8 easily)

Looks. Body. 8/10.

Looks. N*de. 8.5/10 (awesome rack)

Hygiene. 9/10.

Attitude and Service- 8/10 (not really good at BJ)

VFM. 10/10.

At 7k + Taxes (read booze, food etc) for 2 of us, for an overnight adventure!

WIR. A definite YES! (4k overnight for 1) and next time, I shall not forget to ask her for some clicks.

Cheers,

Bazzinga!

Raone Ray
09-30-11, 10:46
Hi I am from Mumbai visiting hyd nextweek, I would like knw about the some good places where I can have great time. I am frequenlty traveller to hyd.

Rbhatia81
09-30-11, 12:59
Hey,

From what I heard she is close to 75-80 kgs. And you can get her for around 5k for an hour. That's the price sheagreed with me, though I opted for some better. She doesn't have place so you got to sort that out.

Enjoy.

Can you tell me how much fat is she? ; is the body firm or? Weight? Looks?

Sids9090
09-30-11, 14:41
5k makes sense even for a fat girl but 25k. RIDICULOUS.

Hey,

From what I heard she is close to 75-80 kgs. And you can get her for around 5k for an hour. That's the price sheagreed with me, though I opted for some better. She doesn't have place so you got to sort that out.

Enjoy.

Just Learning
09-30-11, 16:45
During a short trip to Hyderabad, was able to meet with sh*t* and was pleased to see she was as advertised on these boards. USD3027 was kind enough to share the coordinates. After some difficulty setting up a date. Her day job keeps her busy, I finally met her and she was well worth the difficulty. Very service oriented, nice girl. Face: 7. 5, figure: 8, service: 9.

I was tired that day and so it was a short meeting but she was willing for an extended date.

Thanks usd3027.

USD3027
09-30-11, 18:55
Guys,

I understand this being holiday weekend, some of you aren't able to show up which is totally fine. Anyway if any senior wants to join, just PM me.

USD

USD3027
09-30-11, 19:03
During a short trip to Hyderabad, was able to meet with sh*t* and was pleased to see she was as advertised on these boards. USD3027 was kind enough to share the coordinates. After some difficulty setting up a date. Her day job keeps her busy, I finally met her and she was well worth the difficulty. Very service oriented, nice girl. Face: 7. 5, figure: 8, service: 9.

I was tired that day and so it was a short meeting but she was willing for an extended date.

Thanks usd3027.Glad you had good time, and above all thanks for FR. Hyderabadis are fcuking allot but no fcuking reports. LOL

Raone Ray
09-30-11, 19:42
Can you help me to find right place in hyderabd. I am raoneray same on ym that is in.

5k makes sense even for a fat girl but 25k. RIDICULOUS.

RodioStar
10-01-11, 12:20
Reminds me of the meetups at ZeroG which KRISS used to organized. Great going USD looks like finally someone is moving things in the right direction. Wish I could make it but count me in on the group emails. I would love to share the contacts with the trusted circle people who are really serious and don't screw up the contacts by just calling bothering the providers.

Cheers

RS

Guys,

I understand this being holiday weekend, some of you aren't able to show up which is totally fine. Anyway if any senior wants to join, just PM me.

USD

Mdusa123
10-01-11, 18:23
Shru* is a nympho, loves to watch herself getting fcuked in the mirror and is wet waiting for yaa. As Rodio mentioned she will be Top1 in everyone's book, can't really go wrong with her. Rodio glad you certified Goan, will now go on a piligrimage. LOLTried Shruthi based on USD's advice and agree with the other reports on her. She is pretty good, best expirience I have had so far; true GFE and brings the best out of you.

Mdusa123
10-01-11, 18:27
Tried Shruthi based on USD's advice and agree with the other reports on her. She is pretty good, best expirience I have had so far; true GFE and brings the best out of you.Thanks USD, you rock!

Satwik 1967
10-01-11, 18:43
Shru* is a nympho, loves to watch herself getting fcuked in the mirror and is wet waiting for yaa. As Rodio mentioned she will be Top1 in everyone's book, can't really go wrong with her. Rodio glad you certified Goan, will now go on a piligrimage. LOLDear USD 3027, please pm me shru* contact no. I will be greatfull for that. I will be visiting hyd on next week.

Sandyburman
10-02-11, 17:50
Few days back I tried to call one guy from paj. Gutta he said north Indian girl is available for 2k. Any fellow mongers have idea about pan. Gutaa. I got it from TOI

Wttnt
10-03-11, 01:19
Glad you had good time, and above all thanks for FR. Hyderabadis are fcuking allot but no fcuking reports. LOLHey USD3027. Can I get Sh___I's number? I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Wttnt
10-03-11, 01:28
Hello,

Has any one tried services from web sites which ask for 20K for a few hours? How is the quality?

Thanks

RodioStar
10-03-11, 19:52
Well I tried a couple of them in the earlier days. Mostly overpriced for what you get not worth more than 5k.

Hello,

Has any one tried services from web sites which ask for 20K for a few hours? How is the quality?

Thanks

USD3027
10-03-11, 20:03
Hey USD3027. Can I get Sh___I's number? I would really appreciate.

ThanksYes, You can get Sh___I's number.

Wttnt
10-04-11, 06:20
Yes, You can get Sh___I's number.I am new to this forum. What is the best way to get the number?

HiTechGuy
10-04-11, 15:22
Hi Guys,

Just a small clarification. Is the pictures posted here Nidh*'s or Shr*ti's?

Enjoy!

Mdusa123
10-04-11, 17:35
Hi Guys,

Just a small clarification. Is the pictures posted here Nidh*'s or Shr*ti's?Thats Nidhi.

Rbhatia81
10-04-11, 22:42
I am new to this forum. What is the best way to get the number?Hey,

You should try Locanto, craiglist, toi or dc. You will get quite a few numbers there.

If you do have any good hits, let us know yea.

Cheers

HiTechGuy
10-05-11, 10:46
Thanks Mate,

Is Shrut*s picture available on the forum?

Thats Nidhi.

Biotin
10-05-11, 11:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I had a couple of experiences in vizag. It turns out that my inexperience with the girls jacked up the prices. But anyways an experience is an experience. SO here goes.

Got a contact of a girl through a friend and called her up for a threesome (2 guys and a girl). She agreed. Said the charges were around 8k. Did some bargaining and it ended up at 6k, but we thought it was still expensive and tried to get it down. She was adamant and both of us wanted to have fun badly and so we agreed. Planned for aruku but ended up in vizag. The girl was a bit plump, but active. We ended up in a room (Rs. 1500) and did the deed. She has others too that work with her, but I would prefer another supplier. Got another contact, but yet to give it a try. Have her contact, could share it for any contacts in hyderabad. And please, I have seen some reports of bogus numbers being exchanged, so I prefer to exchange it with seniors.

Experience:

Looks : 6. 5/10.

GFE : 7/10

She liked the threesome.

Damage : 6000 + 1500

Wttnt
10-05-11, 18:58
Hey,

You should try Locanto, craiglist, toi or dc. You will get quite a few numbers there.

If you do have any good hits, let us know yea.

CheersCan any one share Nidh*'s or Shr*ti's number? I am not sure if PM is enabled for me. How can I get my PM enabled? Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Sturdyman20
10-05-11, 19:51
Yes, You can get Sh___I's number.I also want her number! Could you please PM me her number? Promise to post an FR after the act.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Ghungroo
10-06-11, 06:15
Yes, You can get Sh___I's number.Can I have Sh__i's number. PM me. Thanks

Aussielondon
10-06-11, 20:19
Can I have Sh__i's number. PM me. ThanksAny chance of passing it on. I will be in Hyderabad on the 17th.

USD3027
10-08-11, 05:47
Any chance of passing it on. I will be in Hyderabad on the 17th.Gungroo, wttnt, aussie.

Numbers via PM only, Do PM to get pics and numbers.

Raone Ray
10-08-11, 10:45
This is the best experience in the Hyderabad. I found sheoyt82 on this site and add her in my ym acct there I have seen her and got her number.

We had a long chat on ym she is having bit attitude. But when I met her in real she was totally different person very kind warm and bubbly.

She is having Goood titties very good ass.

She touched all the part of my body including johny and balls. She was in position of cow girl and giving massage to my johny and suddenly she smooched me. And started giving me french kiss. I also responded her very well. After 45 mins, lots of chat, she started giving me a BJ and we had fun in all the positions she was very supportive in tht. We had a amazing smooch under shower as well. It was really amazing experience.

Face: 8/10 (Pure NE face)

Body: 8/10 (a bit tummy)

Attitude: 9/10 (total GFE)

Service: 10/10.

Rbhatia81
10-09-11, 14:41
Hey Raone,

Great you had a lovely time here. What were the damages though?

This is the best experience in the Hyderabad. I found sheoyt82 on this site and add her in my ym acct there I have seen her and got her number.

We had a long chat on ym she is having bit attitude. But when I met her in real she was totally different person very kind warm and bubbly.

She is having Goood titties very good ass.

She touched all the part of my body including johny and balls. She was in position of cow girl and giving massage to my johny and suddenly she smooched me. And started giving me french kiss. I also responded her very well. After 45 mins, lots of chat, she started giving me a BJ and we had fun in all the positions she was very supportive in tht. We had a amazing smooch under shower as well. It was really amazing experience.

Face: 8/10 (Pure NE face)

Body: 8/10 (a bit tummy)

Attitude: 9/10 (total GFE)

Service: 10/10.

AnilChodary
10-10-11, 13:00
Hello guys,

I want to share this experience with you, last week through locanto sites I called up a guy called shas, he arranged a girl Seema, she is really cute, I took her to resort near by hyderabad, had one day deal for 15k, I know it is little high, but the girl having tight pussy, and good boobs, I really enjoyed the stay.

Praj4
10-10-11, 16:44
Hello guys,

The girl having tight pussy, and good boobs, I really enjoyed the stay.Will you pm me her contact or Suhas's for reciprocation.

USD3027
10-10-11, 19:03
Wondering if your session was as sedate as your FR?

Guys write FR's with some Josh to it, else no point posting. Doesn't really serve the purpose if service rendered, pops, wir, gals attitude and other miscellaneous are not posted.

Hello, guys,

I want to share this experience with you, last week through locanto sites I called up a guy called shas, he arranged a girl Seema, she is really cute, I took her to resort near by hyderabad, had one day deal for 15k, I know it is little high, but the girl having tight pussy, and good boobs, I really enjoyed the stay.

AnilChodary
10-12-11, 10:51
Wondering if your session was as sedate as your FR?

Guys write FR's with some Josh to it, else no point posting. Doesn't really serve the purpose if service rendered, pops, wir, gals attitude and other miscellaneous are not posted.Sure USD.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude : 7/10.

Total damage. 15k+500 tip+5500 (room resort) +condies+petrol (LOL)

No of sessions : 5 (out of which 3, 4, and 5 really enjoyed)

USD3027
10-12-11, 15:29
18yr old dusky, face 5, body = 10/10, GFE = 20/10, attitude = 100/10. 36 C Perky, WIR = Fcuking Yes, Silky Skin, flat tummy, shaved parts. IN her age group she sure does have one of the sexiest bodies.

BBBJ Excellente skills, I don't get it why every gal in India does BB? I am simply not used to BBBJ scaring shit out of mee, but so hot was her session couldn't say no, I was kinda scared if she wanted BB fcuking tooo LOL, anyways brief gist of waht happend is below.

She pouced on me, she bit me, she hit me, she asked if I wanted to *ape her, she teased me, she was sensous, she was romantic, I wrestled her, I kissed her dfk, well some insane session. SO far the BEST or in top2. I saw her yesterday, today another ISG dude repeated her who saw her per my recommendation last night, well wt can I say! Her Pimp will be out of town till Friday, she will be available from Saturday or Sunday. Place was excellent.

Hero143
10-12-11, 16:00
18yr old dusky, face 5, body = 10/10, GFE = 20/10, attitude = 100/10. 36 C Perky, WIR = Fcuking Yes, Silky Skin, flat tummy, shaved parts. IN her age group she sure does have one of the sexiest bodies.

BBBJ Excellente skills, I don't get it why every gal in India does BB? I am simply not used to BBBJ scaring shit out of mee, but so hot was her session couldn't say no, I was kinda scared if she wanted BB fcuking tooo LOL, anyways brief gist of waht happend is below.

She pouced on me, she bit me, she hit me, she asked if I wanted to *ape her, she teased me, she was sensous, she was romantic, I wrestled her, I kissed her dfk, well some insane session. SO far the BEST or in top2. I saw her yesterday, today another ISG dude repeated her who saw her per my recommendation last night, well wt can I say! Her Pimp will be out of town till Friday, she will be available from Saturday or Sunday. Place was excellent.LOL this is incredible : attitude 100/10 and GFE 20/10. Some andhra nymphomaniac is around

USD3027
10-12-11, 16:16

She pouced on me, she bit me, she hit me, she asked if I wanted to *ape her, she teased me, she was sensous, she was romantic, I wrestled her, I kissed her dfk, well some insane session. SO far the BEST or in top2. I saw her yesterday, today another ISG dude repeated her who saw her per my recommendation last night, well wt can I say! Her Pimp will be out of town till Friday, she will be available from Saturday or Sunday. Place was excellent.Forgot pricing was 5k but negotiable.

Princearain
10-13-11, 09:46

She pouced on me, she bit me, she hit me, she asked if I wanted to *ape her, she teased me, she was sensous, she was romantic, I wrestled her, I kissed her dfk, well some insane session. SO far the BEST or in top2. I saw her yesterday, today another ISG dude repeated her who saw her per my recommendation last night, well wt can I say! Her Pimp will be out of town till Friday, she will be available from Saturday or Sunday. Place was excellent.Man that is one amazing find! Can you share the contact please?

Cheers

FunLover2586
10-13-11, 20:09

She pouced on me, she bit me, she hit me, she asked if I wanted to *ape her, she teased me, she was sensous, she was romantic, I wrestled her, I kissed her dfk, well some insane session. SO far the BEST or in top2. I saw her yesterday, today another ISG dude repeated her who saw her per my recommendation last night, well wt can I say! Her Pimp will be out of town till Friday, she will be available from Saturday or Sunday. Place was excellent.Hey,

Can you share the contact?

USD3027
10-14-11, 09:23
Hey,

Can you share the contact?Yes, I Can. But not in public.

USD3027
10-14-11, 19:55
Price 8k / 3hrs.

Took the gal to shower and this was her first time in shower with guy. Guess what that turned her on very much what followed was 1hr of foreplay and kisses in shower. Well she had long legs was kinda difficult to fcuk her, I wish I was taller. Anyway after coming out of shower we danced, cuddled, it got raunchy, romantic, she was talking dirty in hindi. Calling me chootiye (Jackson in English it means Pussyman I guess) , which turned me on. And she loved my style of kissing so uninterrupted kissing followed, then followed extra ordinary long fcuking session. Well my balls were pretty much empty from previous nights romp with a bpo babe (not supposed to write fr on her).

Highlights : frontal body, nice boobs, well chiseled navel, dancing, dfk's, dirty talk, moaning like pornstar was incredible, fcuk me fcuk me with dolby stereo sound effects, kinda drives you crazy.

Not So High : don't have much butt, has a scar on feet from accident. Still very new to the game so bbj was avg to below.

Will I recommend : Absolutely.

Will I share contact may be for an excellent young babe, or for very beautiful MILF. Pics4Pics only.

FunLover2586
10-14-11, 20:12
Yes, I Can. But not in public.Ok. How can share?

Rbhatia81
10-14-11, 23:37
Just finished with hot dusky and tall bomb. Thanks to some amazingly helpful friends on the forum. My rating would be slightly low because she seemed out of sorts today. However made the most of it!

Anyways got about chatting with her. And she said she was on contract and stuff. Blah blah blah. Finally after about 10 mts asked her to remove her clothing and licked her all about befor DATY (very hygenic must say).

When done we had a 20mts long DFK session. Loves to kiss she does! She was eating a choc and she passed it into me mouth and then it went back and forth! Man did it taste good.

Asked her to swallow me, did BBBJ. Where I think her inexperience showed. Wasn't too great. She said had a mild headache and hence wasn't totally into it. However we got into the mish position did it for a bit. Then after about 10-12 mts finally came. Rested for sometime before the second session.

So here's the rating:

Face: 8.

Attitude:10.

Body: 7. 5.

BBBJ: 5.

FK: 10 + def!

GFE : 8.

WIR: yes

Sandyburman
10-15-11, 16:57
Few guys came in for meet up, it felt like a reunion from college days. LOL. Plenty of booze, lot of goofy stuff about babes and of course numerous numbers and FR's exchanged. And of course everything was discrete, it was mature adults sharing fun stuff. We are looking for mature open guys to join this convention scheduled to occur every month. I will be posting timeline on next months schedule, BTW guys have created google docs with shit load of numbers. It will be accesible to all, who care to join us.Can I join I am newbie frankly. Looking for good experiecne. I can help you guys in Pune.

Hero143
10-16-11, 02:45
Thanks to my mentor USD for this contact. After two days of constant follow-up got the contact of this muslim female. She is 24 yrs old, but looks erotic MILF. Her day job is to spruce looks of women, so she's very well kept. Beside Muslim women in general do make up good and she's extremely fair.

Well I am slim guy so now to her, she is plump, hefty with wonderful milk white boobs and has extremely tender and soft skin. Stands 5"7. The session began with flirtatious converstion for nearly 20 min. Got to knw each others bio data and history and the real thing started with she asking to switch of the lights (not able give a name for this phenomenon, similar thing happened with sh*ti). My babu rao got lost a midst her huge thighs and ass when I was mounting her in missionary. Nevertheless pumped her good and her ultra low decibel moanings made to pump her even harder. She got scared when I wanted to pump her in doggie, but reluctantly agreed in the end. I might add her pussy was extremely tight, and she has low miles on her.

Face:7/10.

Service:5/10.

Boobs : 10/10

Body:6/10.

Hygiene :9/10.

Overall experience :6. 5/10.

Damage:10k / 2 gals.

The other gal was pra*a who USD have RB have discussed in detail.

USD3027
10-16-11, 10:31
Can I join I am newbie frankly. Looking for good experiecne. I can help you guys in Pune.I am yet to write FR on this month's convention, will post in later post. But meanwhile follow the standard excercise of going on to Locanto and follow up with just 1 or 2 SP's. He or she will provide you good hits, and once you post your FR's. Will be eligible for next month's convention and of course key to our database will be given to you.

BTW welcome to hyd, it is not a bad city at all. Just show some gut, rest me and my gang will take care of yaa.

HydYankee
10-16-11, 17:52
Great FR. Guys. Being a ass lover curious to ask can you tell if her ass was great and was it fair too? . And if we have to just go with one Mu. Girl what would damages be

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to my mentor USD for this contact. After two days of constant follow-up got the contact of this muslim female. She is 24 yrs old, but looks erotic MILF. Her day job is to spruce looks of women, so she's very well kept. Beside Muslim women in general do make up good and she's extremely fair.

Well I am slim guy so now to her, she is plump, hefty with wonderful milk white boobs and has extremely tender and soft skin. Stands 5"7. The session began with flirtatious converstion for nearly 20 min. Got to knw each others bio data and history and the real thing started with she asking to switch of the lights (not able give a name for this phenomenon, similar thing happened with sh*ti). My babu rao got lost a midst her huge thighs and ass when I was mounting her in missionary. Nevertheless pumped her good and her ultra low decibel moanings made to pump her even harder. She got scared when I wanted to pump her in doggie, but reluctantly agreed in the end. I might add her pussy was extremely tight, and she has low miles on her.

The other gal was pra*a who USD have RB have discussed in detail.

HydYankee
10-16-11, 18:34
Curious if any one tried. Spice jet air hostess ad. In lo

USD3027
10-16-11, 20:06
Curious if any one tried. Spice jet air hostess ad. In loWill be useful if you toft for the team and provide us Spicy FR.

Nairkumar2000
10-17-11, 00:12

The other gal was pra*a who USD have RB have discussed in detail.Please PM me her contact details. In return I can give you some other contact details in Hyderabad

HydYankee
10-17-11, 07:20
Will be useful if you toft for the team and provide us Spicy FR.Thanks Dada. (brother) you seem to be mentor here so the word dada. Thanks. I was just curious while I wanted to go a head with it since it was ryan. (which reading forum sounded as over blown / exagarted.) so whats to see what every thought. Will defiantly give a FR this week with some one. Still looking out who it will be.

Aussielondon
10-17-11, 09:48
I am yet to write FR on this month's convention, will post in later post. But meanwhile follow the standard excercise of going on to Locanto and follow up with just 1 or 2 SP's. He or she will provide you good hits, and once you post your FR's. Will be eligible for next month's convention and of course key to our database will be given to you.

BTW welcome to hyd, it is not a bad city at all. Just show some gut, rest me and my gang will take care of yaa.I will be in Hyderaabd for an extended period. Up in Banjara Hills.

Please PM me.

Aussie

RodioStar
10-17-11, 10:05
Wish the ass was as great, its spotting and not as great as the rest of her.

Great FR. Guys. Being a ass lover curious to ask can you tell if her ass was great and was it fair too? . And if we have to just go with one Mu. Girl what would damages be

Thanks in advance.

RodioStar
10-17-11, 10:46
Its been a while since I posted some reports. To say the least the last few days have been quite eventful.

1. As* Ansar*. What can we say, if you look at the profile and talk to the SP you will start fantasizing and thinking of doing a lot of things and the good part ends there.

In brief, met this girl after negotiating the price with the SP for 12k couple of hours and was really looking for a great night. First impressions looks like any other decent chic in this business specially if you been in Mumbai. Fair, slutty dressed, dark circles looked like a over worked chic but still acceptable with those high heels and great assets.

Exchanged pleasantries etc, tried some small talk etc. What followed was complete gibberish the most awful conversation. She does not make sense at all.

After a couple of drinks managed to undress her etc. Great assets,

She wants to get it over with as quickly as possible and does not allow you to play around much, when it was time for the junior to take the plunge, what hit was the most disgusting smell. Some how I dared to enter but pulled out in a couple of moves I couldn't do it. Most disgusting smell I guess she knew it and hence was avoiding to strip.

I dint want the 12k to go waste so did her huge tits for a while and walked out. I can write a few pages about the experience but its just more agony.

My mistake, I should have checked with others on ISG before I tried her. Anyways she is pretty popular and a lot of people quote different prices 10k to 40K. The experience is not worth paying for.

AVOID. I don't even want to rate this.

2. Adv. In Locant* and CL, near Apollo ABN. If you see any of the posts that lead you to apollo / abn etc. Just avoid. The place is absolutely disgusting. Avg. Lookers the service is ok but the place is filthy.

Cheers.

RS

RodioStar
10-17-11, 10:51
Its been a while since I posted some reports. To say the least the last few days have been quite eventful.

1. As* Ansar*. What can we say, if you look at the profile and talk to the SP you will start fantasizing and thinking of doing a lot of things and the good part ends there.

In brief, met this girl after negotiating the price with the SP for 12k couple of hours and was really looking for a great night. First impressions looks like any other decent chic in this business specially if you been in Mumbai. Fair, slutty dressed, dark circles looked like a over worked chic but still acceptable with those high heels and great assets.

Exchanged pleasantries etc, tried some small talk etc. What followed was complete gibberish the most awful conversation. She does not make sense at all.

After a couple of drinks managed to undress her etc. Great assets,

She wants to get it over with as quickly as possible and does not allow you to play around much, when it was time for the junior to take the plunge, what hit was the most disgusting smell. Some how I dared to enter but pulled out in a couple of moves I couldn't do it. Most disgusting smell I guess she knew it and hence was avoiding to strip.

I dint want the 12k to go waste so did her huge tits for a while and walked out. I can write a few pages about the experience but its just more agony.

My mistake, I should have checked with others on ISG before I tried her. Anyways she is pretty popular and a lot of people quote different prices 10k to 40K. The experience is not worth paying for.

AVOID. I don't even want to rate this.

2. Adv. In Locant* and CL, near Apollo ABN. If you see any of the posts that lead you to apollo / abn etc. Just avoid. The place is absolutely disgusting. Avg. Lookers the service is ok but the place is filthy.

Cheers.

RS

RodioStar
10-17-11, 11:14
Unlike the earlier post of the 12k disaster, what follows are the 2 experiences that do complete justice for the money I spent.

1. SP Nani. As reported earlier, this guy is a connector. Used him a few times by now and he has been fairly consistent in what he providers.

Usually quick to respond and if the place is free he just needs 5 to 10 mts heads up, the service is fairly good. Mostly keeps telugus from the andhra side.

Priya

She is about 5 3' or 5'4 pretty clean and plesent face absolutely customer oriented and service for he is very important. Cherpy and will do anything to please.

Face: 5/10.

Service: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: no I don't unless they are an exceptionally good. I would recommend to try.

Place: not bad 5/10.

Damage: 2. 5K + 500 tip.

2. Devi. Well another trusted provider. The quality is not always good but you can always check her out.

Again the girls keep changing, the one I tried was a bengali and was quite good in service the usual stuff. Nothing exceptional, when it comes to the looks or the service. You get what you pay for.

Face: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Place: 4/10.

Damage: 2K + 200 tip.

Cheers.

RS

RodioStar
10-17-11, 12:19
Thanks to USD for the digits.

USD and RB and Hero143 already reported about these two gems.

First of the hot Mallu USD reported about and hot the dusky RB reported are the same. And this is FR is about the same person.

I'm usually every impatient when I get hold of a new provider, as soon as I get a contact I need to try them and this was no exception. After I got the digits I called up the SP to fix a time, but the person I called up for was not available that day and they had someone new and the SP promised she is better than what I originally asked for.

What could be better, a little expensive but what the heck. I was directed to the place, it's a nice residential locality tucked away from the main road. First impression the place was great you seldom come across clean places in this business.

After we exchanged pleasantries, SP introduced the girl. A tall, dusky well groomed chick in black salwar walked up. It's been a while since I've seen this level of quality in HYD, I was excited and we negotiated the price to 10K for 2 sessions. The room is clean with a attached bathroom, AC and what looked like a relatively clean sheet on the bed. Impressed.

She is educated, speaks decent english, came across as someone new, after the initial introductions and getting to know each other we got down to business.

She is tall, athletic, perfect bust, flat tummy and not so great ass. What followed was a nice DFK which continued throughout the romp. She does take a while to open up though, she needs work. Says she is not that great in BBBJ whatever, I insisted she did a good job atleast tried and then she licked the balls like crazy which was good. She likes to get wild and moan and scream and basically fool around a bit, likes to talk dirty and says that she is bored of the fuck. So it helps to spice it up a bit. She was on top first, rode for a while, then mish. Which was ok nothing great so moved her out of the bed and did her doggy. She bent over and me standing with one leg on the bed the fact she was taller did not help much. Back on the bed continued in doggy for a while and finished. Both of us exhausted rested for a while, cleaned up and left. This lasted for an hour so did not have much time to spend. Hugged exchanged numbers and left the place.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10 (takes time)

GFE: 7/10.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: for sure.

Place: 8/10.

SP: 8/10.

Damage: 10K no tips.

Pictures, numbers can be exchanged only for a equally good provider.

Cheers,

RS

Anon666
10-17-11, 15:06
Thanks to my mentor USD for this contact. After two days of constant follow-up got the contact of this muslim female. She is 24 yrs old, but looks erotic MILF. Her day job is to spruce looks of women, so she's very well kept. Beside Muslim women in general do make up good and she's extremely fair.Good review man, seems like she is one hoe worth the money and effort.

USD3027
10-17-11, 18:04
Thanks Dada. (brother) you seem to be mentor here so the word dada. Thanks. I was just curious while I wanted to go a head with it since it was ryan. (which reading forum sounded as over blown / exagarted.) so whats to see what every thought. Will defiantly give a FR this week with some one. Still looking out who it will be.Walk the fuck out if meal is bad, ***** with SP to provide better quality. He will know you are a connoisseur and open up his chest with the best for yaa. Besides its all about timing donno when these babes are available. Don't just fuck anything which shows up, show some taste.

USD3027
10-17-11, 18:20
Thanks to Rodio / RB / Young Gun Hero143 and others for wonderful reviews. Keep it going guys, BTW other Seniors and noobs alike please write FR's. Can't really share stuff with guys with no recent FR's. I am sure you all are whoring enough but fcuk don't see any FR's.

USD3027
10-17-11, 20:21
Please PM me her contact details. In return I can give you some other contact details in HyderabadUntil you write some verifiable FR's, surely uninterested in your contacts.

Raja 1968
10-18-11, 10:38
Though a very late update from my end. I had visited her in May 2011. Not that great an experience.

Couple of reasons for being put off.

Her 'adopted' daughter of 4 years was sitting in the sitting room watching tv and I wasnt that impressed with the surroundings. Left immediately after a shot as I was not keen to stay longer.

It make me and the johnny happy if you could please PM the digits. This kind of experience looks awesome.

Raja 1968
10-18-11, 10:47
Tried to locate the FR for this dame but was proving too time taking.

40 year old housewife, with huge milk tankers. She wll show her stuff on the webcam before you visit her.

I wasnt impressed after I went to her place week. Place was far and not that great near Tarnaka. She charges 2. 5k per 2 hours and is available for full night too. She claimed and she and her husband are also having a group for couple swapping and they do it regularly.

Was a turn off for me, as she has a big tummy and has breathing troubles too. I left the place after half hour.

Though USD had sufficiently warned me, I chose to go. Thanks USD for the message. Will heed to your advice in future

Raja 1968
10-18-11, 11:02
This is a long pending FR.

Excellent place used to get customers. She has her polyclinic in Dilsukhnagar. I accidentally chanced upon her. Managed to get her direct number and started speaking to her. She was clear on her intentions and said her house in Saidabad is much safer. Planned for a Saturday and reached her place after taking directions enroute. She came an hour later. House is a decent 2 BR apartment. She said she is the second wife and has a step son. Room was good. She laid out new bedspreads.

She asked me to strip. She came back in a nighty.

She stripped off fully and did a wonder bbj. She put on the condom and rode me. After 10 minutes we both came and I was surprised to see so much of release from her. She has lovely milky white tits 34 sized and a flat tummy and slender thighs. She said she does regular yoga and found her body very flexible. After round one we started speaking on general terms about her background etc. Second round was good and was impressed with her flexibility.

Visited her another time after couple of months.

She quotes 8k but can be negotiated.

Please do not PM me for her number as she is no longer using that number and I am trying to take help from my good friends to see if she is still in business.

Thanks USD for motivating me to write the FR.

AnilChodary
10-18-11, 13:29
Good post Raja, after looking your FR, I subscribed, I will be in touch with you all senior members once my account got activated.

Thansk,

Anil

USD3027
10-18-11, 13:50
Thanks Dada. (brother) you seem to be mentor here so the word dada. Thanks. I was just curious while I wanted to go a head with it since it was ryan. (which reading forum sounded as over blown / exagarted.) so whats to see what every thought. Will defiantly give a FR this week with some one. Still looking out who it will be.Will be useful if you get yourself PM facility. One of my babe needed dough today, and I would have PM'd you.

Raja 1968
10-19-11, 04:56
Welcome Anil.

Good post Raja, after looking your FR, I subscribed, I will be in touch with you all senior members once my account got activated.

Thansk,

Anil

RodioStar
10-19-11, 09:19
Following up from my previous post, this FR is about the other Gem, who was better than Pr*thib*

After constant follows ups the SP this time she called informing of the Hottie we were waiting for. She apparently tried for movies a while back and did not succeed. The SP promises that she is better looking and fair than Pr*thib, that sounds very positive.

Sh*ist, A tall. 5' 7" or 5. 8, fair, pleasant looking, smiley girl greeted me at the SP. Wow she looks nothing like a hooker, decently dressed with really since figure, a little flab on the tummy (shows in the salwar) and a great ass for a tall girl. A little more fleshy than Pr*thib, negotiated the price for 10K couple of hours.

What followed was a great experience compared, after talking for a while and getting to know each other we spent the next 10mts just in DFK, she undressed me and then her self. She looks amazing in that faint yellow light, fair, nice assets and yes she is a big women. In the conversation have come to know that she is a young mom of 2yr old and hence the tummy. Must say she is a hot in spite of that.

What followed for a acceptable BBBJ, more teasing, exploring and DFK. Mostly did her in mish, which is not my preferred way, turned her around and did her from the back which was great. I would have rather preferred the doggy when the girls are taller. She cooperated, but did not take lead as much as I would have wanted her to. She is not as wild as Pr*thib* or does not talk or goof around much, quite mostly. Finished after a good few minutes both of us sweating.

Took a break and we spoke for a while before the second round, by now she warmed up and she gave me the most amazing BBBJ, licked the balls like crazy and even rode me for a while, switched to mostly in mish, she got so wet, she came before I did. And we finished after some good few minutes of rocking.

Cleaned up, dressed and spent some more time talking, before the SP started banging the door, she had the next one lined up for her and wanted me to spend rest of the time with Pr*thib, I was too exhausted and satisfied so passed the offer.

Personally I would rate Sh*ist* over Pr*thib, she is better.

Body: 7/10. (for the tummy)

Attitude: 8/10

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: for sure.

Place: 8/10.

SP: 8/10.

Damage: 10K no tips.

Sruth* still tops the charts for attitude and service.

Seniors or anyone with an equally good contact can ping me for details. If you don't have an FR please don't bother.

Cheers,

RS

Princearain
10-19-11, 10:21
Man this is good and bad! Bad because the digits are no longer available. Good because the location would have been accessible to me. Raja bhai the JK P*clinic, you guided me earlier, I was never able to find. I was probably taking some wrong turns. Tried 4 times. Anyways have fun!

Rodiostar, USD. You guys rock. Thanks to you the forum is now back with a bang errr lot of bangs. Cheers! Last couple of years I have been busy travelling hence could not contribute. Will do soon. Have fun guys!

This is a long pending FR.

Excellent place used to get customers. She has her polyclinic in Dilsukhnagar. I accidentally chanced upon her. Managed to get her direct number and started speaking to her. She was clear on her intentions and said her house in Saidabad is much safer. Planned for a Saturday and reached her place after taking directions enroute. She came an hour later. House is a decent 2 BR apartment. She said she is the second wife and has a step son. Room was good. She laid out new bedspreads.

She asked me to strip. She came back in a nighty.

She stripped off fully and did a wonder bbj. She put on the condom and rode me. After 10 minutes we both came and I was surprised to see so much of release from her. She has lovely milky white tits 34 sized and a flat tummy and slender thighs. She said she does regular yoga and found her body very flexible. After round one we started speaking on general terms about her background etc. Second round was good and was impressed with her flexibility.

Visited her another time after couple of months.

She quotes 8k but can be negotiated.

Please do not PM me for her number as she is no longer using that number and I am trying to take help from my good friends to see if she is still in business.

Thanks USD for motivating me to write the FR.

Raja 1968
10-19-11, 13:18
It is after MORE supermarket. I guess you were taking the left road that comes just before this supermarket.

Man this is good and bad! Bad because the digits are no longer available. Good because the location would have been accessible to me. Raja bhai the JK P*clinic, you guided me earlier, I was never able to find. I was probably taking some wrong turns. Tried 4 times. Anyways have fun!

Rodiostar, USD. You guys rock. Thanks to you the forum is now back with a bang errr lot of bangs. Cheers! Last couple of years I have been busy travelling hence could not contribute. Will do soon. Have fun guys!

AnilChodary
10-19-11, 14:23
I had a great experience with this aunty and want to share with you all.

How did I flert her-

Almost 1 year back, I saw her while passing the road, she is fair and bubbly looking. I thought of stopping and atleast touch her and have eye to eye contact. But it didin't happen as she is busy all the time with customers. When ever I stop at her bandi.

After that continuesoly I went every week ends started touching her hands while taking the coconuts. One time I touched her hand completely and kept on hold, that time no customer was there. She looked like crazy and I thought she will surely slap me. But she forcely took her hand back. And looked me seriously. Skipped from there.

Again I went the next day. With daring. That time she smiled me. There I got confidence that she will surely and now easrily get flerts.

Then I started talking, I forgot her name she said vijaya not sure. Her husband does the same business but he is halwker. So he will not be in home all the ways neither at shop. She has 2 kids. The conversion went well, I asked her and given an offer that she can occumpany with me to visit hyd places and movie etc. She simply said no I will not come outside. And again she said if I come what is the benifit, then suddenly I said I give money.

She said how much, I said how much you are expecting, she thought a little bit and said what I will do with her. I said just like a girl freind stay with me, she said no and expressed that she can meet alone in closed doors, I understood her intention I said. How much you are expecting if it is closed doors, then she said, she should be releaved quickly in 1/2 hour cause her husband can come to the shop at any time (actually she should close bandi and come with me) and said if I can pay her 500rs. I got amazined wow man this women is crazy and good looking and expecting very less. I said yes. Then she doubted whether I have 500 rs. She is interested to see the 500rs with me. I showed her.

Then she worried about where she should come, I said lets book some hotel, she scared. And said that she will not come, luckily there is no body in my house, I said lets go to my home, she enquired the address and she said yes, I asked her to get some coconuts to avoid attention from my house owner. She carried those, I took her to my home, she went to bath room and cleaned her self. And after that you guys well known what might have happened. She has huge boobs inside and nice pussy.

I gave her 500 rs after the session (she didn't ask at the first stage. As she is not a pros).

That way till now I enjoyed her 8 times. Some time she took me her house also, some time in my car and my house.

Let me know if you need the details. I can share the details in exchange of good aunty in the same manner who is not a pros.

HydYankee
10-19-11, 18:25

How did I flert her-

Almost 1 year back, I saw her while passing the road, she is fair and bubbly looking. I thought of stopping and atleast touch her and have eye to eye contact. But it didin't happen as she is busy all the time with customers. When ever I stop at her bandi...Coconut. 500. Humm pass. Nice write up tho.

HydYankee
10-19-11, 18:29
Will be useful if you get yourself PM facility. One of my babe needed dough today, and I would have PM'd you.Working on it my first transaction got rejected! No no. Am not a penny saver. Have to figure out another means. Till then am trying to put puzzle together. Ads. From lo / crg. And recommendations here. Again thanks One and only USD. Dadha.

Mdusa123
10-19-11, 21:48
Wanted to have some action this last Sunday so called up Karthik; he is the SP I had tried before and provides average gals in and around madhapur area. He had two girls. One Nidhi whose pics I believe are already available on the forum, other called priya;

Based on his reco, decided to go for priya; the place was a decent flat in good locality; I had visited the place before so wans't difficult to locate. Once reached the place, Priya was busy wid another customer so was asked to wait for some time when I got to talk to Nidhi, turns out she is from Pune and will be moving to Pune soon; BTW, I am moving to Pune soon so hoping her contact will be of good use there. After some talk with nidhi, got to see Priya; very fair, slim gal in her 20s; may 24-25. Chatted with her for some time and started the action wid a dfk and from there there was no stopping including a short bbj; CBJ and real action in few postions; overall good exp.

Face. 5/10.

Skin. 8/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 2.5k for short time.

WIR. Maybe.

Got her direct contact. She said she plans to start her independent buz and might have more gals in near future.

Rbhatia81
10-19-11, 22:23
Am sure you are having a ball dude. But its an absolute no no for moi. Can't imagine the hygine levels of this bandi lady.

I'd be surprised if anyone here would be willing to do the bandi lady but hey you never know.

Jeez! Am having a hard time digesting this report! LOL.

Regards.

P. S: No offence meant mate.

I had a great experience.

With this aunty and want to share with you all.

How did I flert her-

Almost 1 year back, I saw her while passing the road, she is fair and bubbly looking. I thought of stopping and atleast touch her and have eye to eye contact. But it didin't happen as she is busy all the time with customers. When ever I stop at her bandi.

After that continuesoly I went every week ends started touching her hands while taking the coconuts. One time I touched her hand completely and kept on hold, that time no customer was there. She looked like crazy and I thought she will surely slap me. But she forcely took her hand back. And looked me seriously. Skipped from there.

Again I went the next day. With daring. That time she smiled me. There I got confidence that she will surely and now easrily get flerts.

Then I started talking, I forgot her name she said vijaya not sure. Her husband does the same business but he is halwker. So he will not be in home all the ways neither at shop. She has 2 kids. The conversion went well, I asked her and given an offer that she can occumpany with me to visit hyd places and movie etc. She simply said no I will not come outside. And again she said if I come what is the benifit, then suddenly I said I give money.

She said how much, I said how much you are expecting, she thought a little bit and said what I will do with her. I said just like a girl freind stay with me, she said no and expressed that she can meet alone in closed doors, I understood her intention I said. How much you are expecting if it is closed doors, then she said, she should be releaved quickly in 1/2 hour cause her husband can come to the shop at any time (actually she should close bandi and come with me) and said if I can pay her 500rs. I got amazined wow man this women is crazy and good looking and expecting very less. I said yes. Then she doubted whether I have 500 rs. She is interested to see the 500rs with me. I showed her.

Then she worried about where she should come, I said lets book some hotel, she scared. And said that she will not come, luckily there is no body in my house, I said lets go to my home, she enquired the address and she said yes, I asked her to get some coconuts to avoid attention from my house owner. She carried those, I took her to my home, she went to bath room and cleaned her self. And after that you guys well known what might have happened. She has huge boobs inside and nice pussy.

I gave her 500 rs after the session (she didn't ask at the first stage. As she is not a pros).

That way till now I enjoyed her 8 times. Some time she took me her house also, some time in my car and my house.

Let me know if you need the details. I can share the details in exchange of good aunty in the same manner who is not a pros.

Ayush
10-20-11, 02:25

How did I flert her-

Let me know if you need the details. I can share the details in exchange of good aunty in the same manner who is not a pros.Dude,

I guess you were plain lucky. Frankly any other time would have landed you up in front of police uncle or ended up paying a hefty pad to "coconut aunty". I would advice fellow mongers to desist from such "misadventures" (if this is a genuine report, that is)

RodioStar
10-20-11, 05:07
That was hilarious dude, hope all that time and was worth it. Reminded me of the stories from those early days local porn stories.

I got amazined wow man this women is crazy and good looking and expecting very less. I said yes. Then she doubted whether I have 500 rs. She is interested to see the 500rs with me. I showed her.

RodioStar
10-20-11, 05:24
For guys a little less adventurous as Anil, try opp GVK between 7 to 9 or so. I ST least spotted 3

1. Thin teen dresses decent and walks around with sn empty levis bag.

2. Aunty in saree, you can tell by the open hair overly dressed for that time and place.

3. 20+ great ass chic in jeans and tee around city center to GVK, hard to spot if you are driving by if you park on the roadside with your indicator on most of the will approach you. If you are in a car.

Be careful and don't approach anyone, wait for them to come to you.

Other cheap spots punjagutta opp nims and begumpet the bustop near kakatiya.

Cheers

Rbhatia81
10-20-11, 08:40
Yea Dude. This can end up in a disaster! Fellow mongers beware of such activities. Am sure there are many other safer avenues to pursue!

Dude,

I guess you were plain lucky. Frankly any other time would have landed you up in front of police uncle or ended up paying a hefty pad to "coconut aunty". I would advice fellow mongers to desist from such "misadventures" (if this is a genuine report, that is)

USD3027
10-20-11, 09:17
That was hilarious dude, hope all that time and was worth it. Reminded me of the stories from those early days local porn stories.Dude Anil,

I bet you are hiding something? Tell me did you do her on Bandi (Cart) too.)

Well no pun intended, just fun but at your expense this time. You can pull my and others legs when you get a chance.

Hero143
10-20-11, 12:32

How did I flert her-

Almost 1 year back, I saw her while passing the road...Hey I want to know the name of the school you studied in?

AnilChodary
10-20-11, 14:15
Today I tried Madhuri from Locanto, she stays at near pantaloons begum pet, it was easy to find the address but she complicated me with directions, any way I reached her, it is a safe place, she was alone at apartment, and she has given the feeling that it is her residence, like her marriage photos etc. I am not sure it may be a different style of doing business.

Coming to the point, she is not that much good, she is 35+ it looks.

Face is average.

Tits. Small.

Over all not a good experience, it costed me 3500+50 condies + petrol

I don't suggest this women.

Cuntributor
10-20-11, 16:53
Good to see more reports flowing in, but I think the budgets mentioned like 8K. 15K are way out. Last week checked Locanto, called 4 of the guys listed there, all had 2-3 females, locations varied between Mehdipatnam, Kukatpalli, near Amerpet / Begumpet. All quoted 1500 ST or single and 2000 to 2500 for 1 hr. Ofcourse I spoke to all of them in Telugu.

Few independents charge a bit more if they 'arrange' for place, so could go upto 3000 or 4000.

As is well known higher price tag does not mean better service. It definitely means bigger whole in pocket.

It is okay if some females are going to get rich because of the popularity they are getting from the forum. Let them make some bucks while spot light is on them.

Cheers.

-C

Bangalore Stud
10-20-11, 19:36
My new job brought me to HYD about 1. 5 months back. Haven't been able to score anything yet but I'm not complaining. I guess, I'm off to a reasonably good start; got some pointers from generous boardians like USD, Raja, Pricerain etc. Well my journey so far has been like.

1) USD shared the digits of the 38Yr old Gujju Housewife. Spoke with her (exchanged a few SMSs as well) a few times but yet to meet her as responsibilities at 'my new office' and 'new home' keeps be really busy. Had some time in hand yesterday / day before and was really wanting to make it but wasn't able to reach her despite several attempts. Contacted her again today and she told me that she was admitted to the hospital owing to her bad asthmatic condition. She told me that she'd inform me once out of the hospital. I'm not too excited to meet her (following USD's description of the stuff and after reading Raja's recent observation) but don't have too many options. Have to start somewhere. Seriously hoping to be able to bed her soon and write a FR for you guys to enjoy.

2) USD was again kind enough to share the digits of another WG Arc*ana. Unfortunately, I've not been able to speak to her despite numerous attempts. I'd have called at least 50 times by now but every time get to hear "the idea mobile you're calling is switched off". I'm hitting a dead-end here I guess.

3) Princerain shared the digits of SP Kartik stating that Nidh* was with him. Spoke with Kar*ik this morning and he informed me that N*dhi had left HYD just a day back. He didn't sound very pushy but upon inquiring he mentioned about another northie for 2K / 1Hr. Asked me to come to Begu*pet which was not possible for me. I said, I'd contact him when I've some time to go that far.

So far so good is all I can say. Hope is still alive and that's what is important in life.

Thanks a bunch guys. USD / Raja / Princerain

Rbhatia81
10-20-11, 21:55
Is definitely something you've not heard about.

I had in my earlier post mentioned Madhuri and how I had scooted after checking her out.

If you follow the forum and read older posts you will find a lot of info that will save you time and money.

Today I tried Madhuri from Locanto, she stays at near pantaloons begum pet, it was easy to find the address but she complicated me with directions, any way I reached her, it is a safe place, she was alone at apartment, and she has given the feeling that it is her residence, like her marriage photos etc. I am not sure it may be a different style of doing business.

Coming to the point, she is not that much good, she is 35+ it looks.

Face is average.

Tits. Small.

Over all not a good experience, it costed me 3500+50 condies + petrol

I don't suggest this women.

Zing Bang
10-21-11, 04:25
It has been a long long time since I was in India or posted anything here.

But keep checking this forum periodically, and finally see some movement since USD has come in to the picture.

Great job guys! Best of luck!

When I visit Hyd, and get to see anything, will certainly inform you guys!

Raja 1968
10-21-11, 05:02
Things will work out. Have patience.

[QUOTE=Bangalore Stud; 1208450]My new job brought me to HYD about 1. 5 months back. Haven't been able to score anything yet but I'm not complaining. I guess, I'm off to a reasonably good start; got some pointers from generous boardians like USD, Raja, Pricerain etc. Well my journey so far has been like.

RodioStar
10-21-11, 06:53
If you are interested in any of the SPs I had reported earlier PM me for the digits.

My new job brought me to HYD about 1. 5 months back. Haven't been able to score anything yet but I'm not complaining. I guess, I'm off to a reasonably good start; got some pointers from generous boardians like USD, Raja, Pricerain etc. Well my journey so far has been like.

1) USD shared the digits of the 38Yr old Gujju Housewife. Spoke with her (exchanged a few SMSs as well) a few times but yet to meet her as responsibilities at 'my new office' and 'new home' keeps be really busy. Had some time in hand yesterday / day before and was really wanting to make it but wasn't able to reach her despite several attempts. Contacted her again today and she told me that she was admitted to the hospital owing to her bad asthmatic condition. She told me that she'd inform me once out of the hospital. I'm not too excited to meet her (following USD's description of the stuff and after reading Raja's recent observation) but don't have too many options. Have to start somewhere. Seriously hoping to be able to bed her soon and write a FR for you guys to enjoy.

2) USD was again kind enough to share the digits of another WG Arc*ana. Unfortunately, I've not been able to speak to her despite numerous attempts. I'd have called at least 50 times by now but every time get to hear "the idea mobile you're calling is switched off". I'm hitting a dead-end here I guess.

3) Princerain shared the digits of SP Kartik stating that Nidh* was with him. Spoke with Kar*ik this morning and he informed me that N*dhi had left HYD just a day back. He didn't sound very pushy but upon inquiring he mentioned about another northie for 2K / 1Hr. Asked me to come to Begu*pet which was not possible for me. I said, I'd contact him when I've some time to go that far.

So far so good is all I can say. Hope is still alive and that's what is important in life.

Thanks a bunch guys. USD / Raja / Princerain

RodioStar
10-21-11, 07:12
Isn't it cool Hyd finally has that range, which was just heard of in other active cities like Bangalore, Mumbai or Delhi.

The higher range providers are like eating at a fancy restaurant, where actually the food is great. Ansar* was a bad restaurant in comparison.

We are here to share the experiences the good, the bad and the ugly. Not here to sell or promote anyone.

Good to see more reports flowing in, but I think the budgets mentioned like 8K. 15K are way out. Last week checked Locanto, called 4 of the guys listed there, all had 2-3 females, locations varied between Mehdipatnam, Kukatpalli, near Amerpet / Begumpet. All quoted 1500 ST or single and 2000 to 2500 for 1 hr. Ofcourse I spoke to all of them in Telugu.

Few independents charge a bit more if they 'arrange' for place, so could go upto 3000 or 4000.

As is well known higher price tag does not mean better service. It definitely means bigger whole in pocket.

It is okay if some females are going to get rich because of the popularity they are getting from the forum. Let them make some bucks while spot light is on them.

Cheers.

-C

USD3027
10-21-11, 08:22

Thanks a bunch guys. USD / Raja / PrincerainAfter reading Raja's review on 38yr old, I would go for her deletion from **** list.

Archana got too much popularity for some reason hence number got switched off. Got new number but Hero143 was stood by her gal (tamil actress) , so Archana is kinda iffy prospect. But from past reviews from other dudes she has got plenty of resource in tollywood too. So anyone closer to her location (old mla quarters) please ensure you try her babes out. Might get some of the finest, besides her place is in very very secure area.

All,

Mantra that I followed over last few months here on ISG is sharing of puss. I see lot of guys think of it as personal possession, anyway that will only kill the forum and will not yield new tested babes. So please do write FR's and share when you are done or are generous to make the girl richer. BTW when sharing use your best judgement on who you are sharing with. , we do not want our babes to be hassled and you do not wnat youself to be in mess result of which. I do following before I share.

1) Make sure PM facility is enabled and FR's exist.

2) If a noob, sometimes I ask for email to be sent from work email I'd. Lot of guys have sent too

AnilChodary
10-21-11, 09:57
Today's Experience:

I called up a guy from locanto for Female to Male body massage, he directed me to Madhapur petrol bunk. And he asked me to come and stand infront of Anu (if I remeber correctly) guest house, it is exactly opposite lane to madhapur petrol bunk. Some body called me from his reference asked me and check if I am the right person. Like vehicle number, shirt color all that stuff.

A black and short guy came and picked me and took me to the place which is very near from there, he showed me 3 girls, amount 1 is aunty, all from calcutta. I choosed one girl with big tits. I asked for B2B, as the locanto guy promised me. But the black guy said because you are coming first time and that too from the ref. We cannot provide the B2B and cannot come down the price.

I disappointed and thought of getting it and check with girl with Good tip, so I gave him 1300 INR, she closed the doors and she started stripting me, and she was telling me that she does only geniune massage and at the end hand discharge.

In the middle I conveyed her some how do the B2B, by giving good tip, initially she refused after some time she only started saying all that stuff and asked for 500 INR as TIP, I agreed cause I need that. I know I paid huge amounts.

Just want to share this experience.

Damages. 1300+500+ pertrol.

GIRL is very co-operative after the TIP, her name is Roma (not sure it is her original name).

USD3027
10-21-11, 16:17

Cheers.

-CIt sure has shot upbut thenagain depends on what one is looking for, me and some of us are looking for low volume providers who in general are reference only and are pricy. But then so far pricier ones are definitely better in lot of ways but then exceptions like Ansari standout as Rodio mentioned.

Anyway was wondering where is the FR from last from week, I see you made an effort to call 4 SP's. I hope you just don't call numbers just to have some fun? This forum will be so much better if we get FR's from each oneof us on a regular basis.

USD3027
10-21-11, 17:00
Wanted to have some action this last Sunday so called up Karthik; he is the SP I had tried before and provides average gals in and around madhapur area. He had two girls. One Nidhi whose pics I believe are already available on the forum, other called priya;

Based on his reco, decided to go for priya; the place was a decent flat in good locality; I had visited the place before so wans't difficult to locate. Once reached the place, Priya was busy wid another customer so was asked to wait for some time when I got to talk to Nidhi, turns out she is from Pune and will be moving to Pune soon; BTW, I am moving to Pune soon so hoping her contact will be of good use there. After some talk with nidhi, got to see Priya; very fair, slim gal in her 20s; may 24-25. Chatted with her for some time and started the action wid a dfk and from there there was no stopping including a short bbj; CBJ and real action in few postions; overall good exp.

Face. 5/10.

Skin. 8/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 2.5k for short time.

WIR. Maybe.

Got her direct contact. She said she plans to start her independent buz and might have more gals in near future.MDUSA, your Ready To Go attitude will be missed at Hyderabad Conventions, some wonderful times man. BTW thanks for the FR.

Hero143
10-22-11, 17:19
Suffered total failure with as many as 3 contacts this week. Its my advice to people to not to get high expectations about ads claiming to have models / air hostesses on locanto, most of them are total crap, you will end up going to a cheap working girl who is not even worth 1k.