PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Pagaldil
12-06-17, 15:03
Wanted to know the reviews of mechanic working in Shaikpet numbers ending with 880.

PimpleSFun
12-06-17, 15:19
Friends,

This is Nikhil from Pune. I will be in Hyderabad over weekend for some work. This travel presents me with opportunity to end my dry run in mongering & hence would request you to kindly share with me contacts of Indie's / SP's or SPA's where some action can be guaranteed along with charges.

In return I can share with you contact details of reliable SP's and some famous indies in Pune.

Looking forward for help.

Cheers,

Nikhil (PimpleSFun).

Veejayk
12-06-17, 16:17
Any idea if they are open?? Number online seems to be not working. If any one tried on of them recently, please update.

Monger Tiger
12-06-17, 21:28
Yes, generally happens when your account is dormant, or using a " cirrus " or " bancanet" card types. Best create another account and start afresh, remember to clear cookies and browser cache before this operation. If you have an HDFC account, create a virtual card and pay.Appreciate your response Babykuttu. I knew as always you would be the first to help. But sadly, I am still running into the problem. I tried creating virtual cards and new accounts, but neither seems to work.

Following is the error I am encountering:

We were unable to top up your Entropay card from this credit or debit card. Please check that your card details (including CVV and expiry) were entered correctly and that you have sufficient funds for this transaction on this credit or debit card.

- I am sorry to bother everyone with these posts, I honestly had hoped to start off at this forum at a very different note.

- Any help on this is most welcome.

MrRoyya
12-07-17, 01:43
Yes, generally happens when your account is dormant, or using a " cirrus " or " bancanet" card types. Best create another account and start afresh, remember to clear cookies and browser cache before this operation. If you have an HDFC account, create a virtual card and pay.If you use HDFC virtual card it would still show in the main card statement as ISG. If you are asking to use it in entropay that's fine.

BabyKutu
12-07-17, 02:12
Appreciate your response Babykuttu. I knew as always you would be the first to help. But sadly, I am still running into the problem. I tried creating virtual cards and new accounts, but neither seems to

- I am sorry to bother everyone with these posts, I honestly had hoped to start off at this forum at a very different note.

- Any help on this is most welcome.Try creating a new entropay account.

Pagaldil
12-07-17, 02:23
Hi friends,

Can you please confirm if there is a trend of paying service charge over the finalized deed to SP.

I never gave it in Delhi but have encountered this twice in Hyderabad.

Yesterday SP asked 1000 rs as service charge and said that it is normal here and tradition here.

Was not sure of this as I had asked this in forum earlier also, so called off and returned.

Any guidance on this will be of great help to me in future. Please guide.

BabySearch
12-07-17, 02:25
Friends,

This is Nikhil from Pune. I will be in Hyderabad over weekend for some work. This travel presents me with opportunity to end my dry run in mongering & hence would request you to kindly share with me contacts of Indie's / SP's or SPA's where some action can be guaranteed along with charges.

In return I can share with you contact details of reliable SP's and some famous indies in Pune.

Cheers,

Nikhil (PimpleSFun).Check your PM for Hyderabad contact.

Looking for contact from Pune.

Jk Cool
12-07-17, 04:55
I got contact of a local Muslim gal (Neha K) from a senior. I pinged and called her. She charges 9 k for 8 hours along with her friend.

Those who like threesome can enjoy. Multiple shots. She has a kid and even kids pic she posts. It was a turn off for me.

I was hesitant and she looks desperate asked me to share her digit to good guys (Seniors) She slso asked to help her financially. All this put me off.

If any senior require I can share her digit in exchange. Usually I don't share others numbers. But she requested desperately to get good contacts.

Ramuk
12-07-17, 09:53
Nice FR bro, good to read it. Just wanted to know if 8 K was for full night.Not full night.

It was for a session.

As already informed in my posting, a cut goes to T for intro and hence this much.

I am sure, it might cost less.

RK.

Hyd Monger
12-07-17, 10:58
Appreciate your response Babykuttu. I knew as always you would be the first to help. But sadly, I am still running into the problem. I tried creating virtual cards and new accounts, but neither seems to work.

Following is the error I am encountering:

We were unable to top up your Entropay card from this credit or debit card. Please check that your card details (including CVV and expiry) were entered correctly and that you have sufficient funds for this transaction on this credit or debit card.

- Any help on this is most welcome.You have to use a different card. I have encountered a similar problem. I tried a lot of times with one of my cards and finally when I used a different card, it worked. I guess we cannot top up our entropay account with all bank debit cards.

Srigiri
12-07-17, 11:21
Been to spa near to Radisson blu hotel in Gachibowli, only Ne and Telugu girls available. Opted for massage for 60 minutes.

Counter charges: 1300.

Girl looks okay. She is from andhra. She started with massage, but she don't know how to massage, she started doing massage like making chapati.

She started tickling me and asked me what service I want, she quoted TL and HJ 1500. I asked for full service.

She denied for the full service, she said its her first day. May be she will give me full service after couple of visits.

She allowed me to finger fuck her.

Stats:

Body: 6/10.

Face: 4/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (nice firm and round boobs, good for sucking and fondling).

Total damages: 1300 (counter charges) + extras: 1500.

P. S I forgot to ask her name, and she was the only Telugu girl there.

SpeakEasySoul
12-07-17, 15:14
Got my paid subscription today. Was a passive reader for many years now, finally made the jump.

Seniors- can you please help with contacts in Hyderabad for a good GFE or spa experience. Please pm me.

Thank you in advance.

SpeakEasySoul
12-07-17, 15:18
You have to use a different card. I have encountered a similar problem. I tried a lot of times with one of my cards and finally when I used a different card, it worked. I guess we cannot top up our entropay account with all bank debit cards.I had the same issue. When I added my address and other information in my entropay profile, my cards worked. Good luck.

KingTriad
12-07-17, 16:28
I am returning to India after loooong time. Had a good fun in outside India and looking forward to have in India as well. I mostly used the UK adult forum for finding chicks. This site is really amazing for having consolidated country information. Let me share my review once I settle down and had some experience. Keep rocking guys.

Enjoy mongering. Play always safe.

DonutRider
12-07-17, 18:54
Hi friends,

Can you please confirm if there is a trend of paying service charge over the finalized deed to SP.

Yesterday SP asked 1000 rs as service charge and said that it is normal here and tradition here.

Was not sure of this as I had asked this in forum earlier also, so called off and returned.

Any guidance on this will be of great help to me in future. Please guide.This happened to me too, twice. Two different SPs they didn't call it service charge though. I also had to give tips to the ladies before starting the deed. Yeah, it wasn't a very pleasant experience.

Dev13
12-07-17, 18:54
Hi friends,

Any guidance on this will be of great help to me in future. Please guide.As far as my experience goes, there is no such thing as service charge here.

One of blog SP asks for 100 rs, for flat attendant. But not 1 K.

KingTriad
12-07-17, 19:04
Used HDFC Vcard. It is really easy. Give a try.

Hello brethren,

Been a long time reader to this site. I am trying to get the paid membership so I can finally take some leads from you helpful peeps out here, especially the likes of Babykuttu and others who make this a wonderful read. The issue I am running into is, my card is not being accepted even after entering the correct CVV etc in the Entropay site. So I am unable to top up my card to use here. Not sure why, has someone else previously had such an issue or has an idea about what I might be doing wrong.

Kaarmic
12-07-17, 20:20
Any idea if they are open?? Number online seems to be not working. If any one tried on of them recently, please update.All the above mentioned spas in Cyberabad Area were raided a few months back and the premises have been sealed by the LE.

Unless a Court order is obtained these premises shall remain sealed and no business can be conducted at these premises!

However the scene in Banjara Hills J hills and other parts of the city is slowly limping back to normal.

PavanDude
12-07-17, 20:23
Although a recent planned session ended up as KLPD, got hold of this awesome part-time Indi (aged around 25) this time who hops between Bangy and Hyderabad. The moment I saw her first in the cab I was awestruck, it was hard to believe that I am going to fuck this lady in a few minutes. As we headed to the OYO rooms (which I booked) I was just hoping her to be cooperative, as there's an inverse relationship between looks and GFE skills. What followed after we checked in was 2 hours of awesome sex I have ever had. She was a bit talkative, but it wasn't irritating, she got involved in the act and she had an awesome figure. Looks like a Punjabi but she isn't, nice pair of boobs, well maintained smooth skin, awesome back (I am an ass lover) and I am a guy who looks for the feedback during the act through the expressions on the face, she had a beautiful face and that made the whole session worth every penny I paid her.

Sounds too good right, so here's the problem with her. Charges 10 K for 2 hours and she is damn choosy. Have been trying to reach her on her number since an year and I had to cancel my previous booking done in July as she didn't turn up the next day.

Here is the scorecard:

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

Figure: 9/10.

GFE: 8/10. Score low here because CBJ lasted only 5 minutes.

VFM: I think this is subjective.

WIR: Yes. For sure. Next year.

Most of the seniors already know whom I am referring to, so there is not point sharing her name or number.

An advice to mongers: No matter how much we pay for sex, finding a woman who is craving for it (without any money involved) is an ultimate achievement. Trust me go look in the public chat-rooms in the internet. There are so many hidden gems. All you need is time, a hell lot of patience and little luck.

2017 ends on a good note.

SpeakEasySoul
12-08-17, 01:17
Went to the Kerela massage near Vacs in J hills.

Miss A and Miss S available. Ask heard of miss and. It never saw her. Went with miss A. Had come here a few years back. Got indications after a good sensual massage. Negotiated HJ with full access to her body.

Went home happy. 2000 for massage. Negotiated 800 for extras. As I read the threads I think I could have gotten more band for my buck elsewhere. But just wanted to share my experience anyway.

HarryMan1
12-08-17, 03:52
Over past week or so I am trying to find a good sp as I am disappointed on kind of birds my present sps are getting. That said, I am trying to find a new sp in Hyderabad after 4 plus years. Given the LE scene I am skeptical and cautious, though looking through BP, Loc, and CL. Couple of things I wanted to share, any insight is welcome.

- A number of sps having good birds (including euro) end up pointing to certain garden (synonym) hotel in certain guda of the town. The rates quoted are high - 10 k plus. I personally find this a bit dangerous and want to tread cautiously.

- A certain sp with digits ending 1485 was peculiar. I may have used his services years ago, as he had my mongering no. And stuck up conversation as with old acquaintance. Now that said this guy sends me 100 plus pics on WA. There might be 20 plus birds there. Never in my mongering life I have seen a sp do this in India. He was asking for 10 K for the profiles I liked, but I stuck to my price. He said he will get back tomorrow. Not sure if he is some sort of big aggregator or a fake, but he publishes regularly on sites.

Though will share with group. Would appreciate if any one can share number of trusted sp along with reference. Happy to share what I have as usual.

HarryMan1
12-08-17, 03:54
Over past week or so I am trying to find a good sp as I am disappointed on kind of birds my present sps are getting. That said, I am trying to find a new sp in Hyderabad after 3 plus years. Given the LE scene I am skeptical and cautious, though looking through BP, Loc, and CL. Couple of things I wanted to share, any insight is welcome.

- A number of sps having good birds (including euro) end up pointing to certain garden (synonym) hotel in certain guda of the town. The rates quoted are high - 10 k plus. I personally find this a bit dangerous and want to tread cautiously.

- A certain sp with digits ending 1485 was peculiar. I may have used his services years ago, as he had my mongering no. And stuck up conversation as with old acquaintance. Now that said this guy sends me 100 plus pics on WA. There might be 20 plus birds there. Never in my mongering life I have seen a sp do this in India. He was asking for 10 K for the profiles I liked, but I stuck to my price. He said he will get back tomorrow. Not sure if he is some sort of big aggregator or a fake, but he publishes regularly on sites.

Though will share with group. Would appreciate if any one can share number of trusted sp along with reference. Happy to share what I have as usual.

JohnKThomas1
12-08-17, 10:24
Did you get any updates bro?

Hey brothers,

Any update on spa scene in Gachibowli and Madhapur area.

Any update on smo spa, in Gachibowli.

KingTriad
12-08-17, 10:34
I am travelling to Hyderabad this weekend. If any SP or inde reference would be helpful to have mongering experience in India.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Startfishing.

TenaliRaman
12-08-17, 14:06
Good day everyone. I am headed to Hyderabad for a week starting the 10th December 2017. I will be in Gachibowli area, and will say in the Oakwood Kapil Residency. Request you to please PM me some good Indi contacts in the area. Can you also tell me if Oakwood Kapil is Green for working girls?

If any of you is visiting Dubai, do PM me. Will be happy to help with contacts.

Regards,

TR.

Pagaldil
12-08-17, 15:21
If he is the same one having his DP of flag with black background then you need to negotiate hard.

He becomes stubborn sometimes. Had few good stuff few months back when I last tried. Please share your FR after using his service.

Over past week or so I am trying to find a good sp as I am disappointed on kind of birds my present sps are getting. That said, I am trying to find a new sp in Hyderabad after 3 plus years. Given the LE scene I am skeptical and cautious, though looking through BP, Loc, and CL. Couple of things I wanted to share, any insight is welcome.

- A number of sps having good birds (including euro) end up pointing to certain garden (synonym) hotel in certain guda of the town. The rates quoted are high - 10 k plus. I personally find this a bit dangerous and want to tread cautiously..

Tanron
12-08-17, 17:59
Guys, I am visiting hydbd this weekend and need some contacts. Also could you point out some sure shot spa s? Because of the short notice I did not get much time to decode spa names. Please help and I will reciprocate.

Buffy333
12-08-17, 19:58
Hey guys,

I remember reading a lot about Nisha in the past. Is she still around? Can anyone share the contacts if she is around.

BabyKutu
12-08-17, 20:01

Miss A and Miss S available. Ask heard of miss and. It never saw her. Went with miss A. Had come here a few years back. Got indications after a good sensual massage. Negotiated HJ with full access to her body.

Went home happy. 2000 for massage. Negotiated 800 for extras. As I read the threads I think I could have gotten more band for my buck elsewhere. But just wanted to share my experience anyway.Please do not put names and locations on the open forum, we all know if it is Ayur where is the local. Too many hints can have this place closed.

BabyKutu
12-08-17, 20:03
Good day everyone. I am headed to Hyderabad for a week starting the 10th December 2017. I will be in Gachibowli area, and will say in the Oakwood Kapil Residency. Request you to please PM me some good Indi contacts in the area. Can you also tell me if Oakwood Kapil is Green for working girls?

If any of you is visiting Dubai, do PM me. Will be happy to help with contacts.

Regards,

TR.None of these are GFE hotels and if it is corporate booking please be mindful info is passed back to the employer. I would say do not get girls here.

Qganesha
12-08-17, 20:25
Anyone try this bird? SP quoting up to 7 k.Wow. Stunning; nice girl.

SpeakEasySoul
12-09-17, 01:01
Please do not put names and locations on the open forum, we all know if it is Ayur where is the local. Too many hints can have this place closed.Got it. Good point. Will be careful in the future.

TenaliRaman
12-09-17, 03:16
None of these are GFE hotels and if it is corporate booking please be mindful info is passed back to the employer. I would say do not get girls here.Good point bro. Will be more discreet in my mongering and will go incall.

RajNican
12-09-17, 03:58
Can you share the location or the details on PM please.

Went in to the spa with high expectations. Asked for the Indian masseuse, but the counter said there is no "S" working (wonder if it was her off, or she was busy). Anyhow was assigned a stunning Malaysian girl by the name Pop. She was beautiful. And I thought to myself, well the Thai's are back.

Well the massage was excellent, she works amazingly on legs and thighs. She's here for a month till her visa expires and was a definitely no on meeting outside, which was sad because I really wanted her outside. She popped the question of extras and this is where I had a facepalm moment. Hear this. 2 k for HJ, 4 K for HJ+TL, and 7 k for B2B. I literally laughed on her face and told her for 7 k, I'm used to taking girls home for the night.

Well that was the end of it, she was negotiating for a HJ, but not on B2B. Only a good massage and a pretty face to look at in the end.

I haven't been active here because of work and family commitments, but will try to be more regular. Currently talking to Rose, and she's being a little elusive (too busy, body too tired etc etc), so an FR is due if that happens. Wish me luck, brothers!

DonutRider
12-09-17, 04:39
Wow. Stunning; nice girl.I second that. Did you try? She's mouthwatering LOL.

Pagaldil
12-09-17, 04:49
Had gone 2 weeks back after receiving the same pic from my SP. When I reached the location came to know that she is not available as her previous appointment has got delayed (my bad) as I really wanted to try her. SP apologized for the same and arranged for the second bird. I tried one in towel if he has shared the pic you will understand I am talking of whom.

She gave a good GFE and was not a time watcher.

We spent 2 hrs in exploring each other and trying all positions possible. We even took shower together.

Rating.

GFE 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10 (big but saggy).

Pussy- 7/10.

Will request you to negotiate hard as the pricing started with 10 k then finalized at 6 k and after the incident he charged me 5 k for 2/2.

So as per my opinion you should negotiate more as the price should range between 5-7.

7 k will be too high. I am new to city so don't know what's the price going on here but ya this city is costly in this way as compared to capital.

Let's not bloat the prices as it will become more expensive than and out of pocket for many.

Please share your FR after the meeting.

Happy and safe mongering.

Anyone try this bird? SP quoting up to 7 k.

Rg766
12-09-17, 07:46
So as promised, here is my Gulab FR post.

Almost after a week of messaging on WA and one cancellation, I met G for a session on Thursday. I didn't had full night so agreed for a 2 hour session for 5 k at her place in Sjguda. Her place is in the hundreds of narrow lanes behind westend. The locality is shady and I will prefer not to go back there.

Now having read so much about here, of course the expectation was high, very high. First thing that struck me when I saw her was that how short she was. I knew from the forums that she's short, but in real life she is tiny! Also her whatsapp pic look way better than her in real life.

So we entered the room and after basic chit chat, got down to it. Started with nice DFK, boob fonding, kissing, licking, the usual. Then in 5 minutes she wanted a cigg break, so I continued to fondle her boobs while she smoked. She didn't even finish half the smoke and asked me "do you want a BJ", now I love BBBJ, but since protection is priority, asked her for CBJ, and WOW! She has this thing where she will put the condom in her mouth and then roll it up your dick. Super sexy! Gave an amazing BJ. By that time johny was going crazy, so I climbed upon her, rubbed johny between her massive cleavage and gave her a proper mouth fuck! She was very cooperative even when I was going very hard in her mouth.

Started in miss with DFK, and then ate her melons (wow they are big! Did miss, dogg, WOT, repeat in same order, and then CIM.

Few things I will note:

A. she has small legs, so she wasn't comfortable when I put her legs on my shoulders to go deeper in miss.

B. She smokes, but smells nice. Very good for DFK.

C. Her melons are amazing. Loved playing with them.

D. Towards the end she kept saying "did you take Viagra", "no one fucks me for so long". She probably says this to everyone. I thought she wanted me to come quickly and finish so was prompting me.

Last and very important: While leaving, I told her that next time we will meet outside for the night, and guess what she says- I'm beginning to charge more, now I will do night with people who pay 20 k. I just LOL'd. She's good but def not worth 20 k. So brothers, do not fall in the price trap and make her stick to 8-10 k range. Even I thought I overpaid for 2 hours at 5 k, maybe should have paid 4 k.

WIR: Maybe. As good as she is, I'm sure there are better fishes in the sea. Any reference of an Indian girl who is as good as Gulab will be awesome!

Happy mongering!

Hyd Monger
12-09-17, 09:06
Hey guys,

I've been busy for a while now. Anyways I am back to the scene now. I have deleted some contacts to become a clean guy, now I have one of the SP's messaging me and I am not sure which SP this is. He goes by the name Mr. R and digits end with 676. Also I have attached the pic of a bird, looks pretty good. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Please PM me if you know this guy. He said he also knows this other guy who can arrange for some models and firangs.

Hyd Monger
12-09-17, 09:11
Although a recent planned session ended up as KLPD, got hold of this awesome part-time Indi (aged around 25) this time who hops between Bangy and Hyderabad. The moment I saw her first in the cab I was awestruck, it was hard to believe that I am going to fuck this lady in a few minutes. As we headed to the OYO rooms (which I booked) I was just hoping her to be cooperative, as there's an inverse relationship between looks and GFE skills. What followed after we checked in was 2 hours of awesome sex I have ever had. She was a bit talkative, but it wasn't irritating, she got involved in the act and she had an awesome figure. Looks like a Punjabi but she isn't, nice pair of boobs, well maintained smooth skin, awesome back (I am an ass lover) and I am a guy who looks for the feedback during the act through the expressions on the face, she had a beautiful face and that made the whole session worth every penny I paid her..Nice FR man!

Can you please share the digits. I can share some SP digits if you want. And I do have some strict rules regarding how I deal with numbers shared by a fellow ISGian. Please PM me for more discussion.

VishnuHyd12
12-09-17, 09:36
Can you share there number please?

And is she done full nude massage?

Went home happy. 2000 for massage. Negotiated 800 for extras. As I read the threads I think I could have gotten more band for my buck elsewhere. But just wanted to share my experience anyway.

BhopalGuy4U
12-09-17, 10:02
Dear brethren,

Requesting service reports on Radhika and Sirisha. VFM, GFE etc. In discussion with them.

Cheers.

DoubleBingo
12-09-17, 13:55
Recently met a proper MILF. Through another indie. The MILF was a part timer and only does it for money. She is a typical Telugu house wife. Booked a room nearby and then she comes. Initially she was a major time watcher and wouldn't even spend 5 minutes in pleasantries and wanted to get rid of the act as soon as possible. When the deed started she started to enjoy the long haul. She was slightly moaning in Telugu to push it in harder and harder and was fully into the act. She became a wild one in between and was biting my ear. Did her Mish and she wanted another shot in doggy. Did that too. She gave me a big tight hug and a kiss. She says that it is the first time she enjoyed the most In years. Mission accomplished I told myself. And next logical thing is for me to ask her number. And she give it happy. She says she has other sexy MILFs in her kitties. Will explore more into her network and post some more.

Now guys. I would have gladly help other people but as she is a part timer and doesn't want me to give the number to any one just yet. I would ask her next time if she is OK to provide service to people of my reference and then will give you guys the contact number. Until then hold your horses.

Best,

Db.

Qganesha
12-09-17, 15:22
I second that. Did you try? She's mouthwatering LOL.Mouthwatering is the correct word don't have her contact.

Pagaldil
12-09-17, 15:48
Very nice FR.

Can you please confirm last 4 digits of Gulab.

I am having a contact which is very old by name of Mansa and in this form came to know she was also known as Mansa few years back. Wanted to confirm before messaging her.

So as promised, here is my Gulab FR post.

Almost after a week of messaging on WA and one cancellation, I met G for a session on Thursday. I didn't had full night so agreed for a 2 hour session for 5 k at her place in Sjguda. Her place is in the hundreds of narrow lanes behind westend. The locality is shady and I will prefer not to go back there.

Now having read so much about here, of course the expectation was high, very high. First thing that struck me when I saw her was that how short she was. I knew from the forums that she's short, but in real life she is tiny! Also her whatsapp pic look way better than her in real life.

So we entered the room and after basic chit chat, got down to it. Started with nice DFK, boob fonding, kissing, licking, the usual. Then in 5 minutes she wanted a cigg break, so I continued to fondle her boobs while she smoked.

Sstoryteller
12-09-17, 17:14
Please do not put names and locations on the open forum, we all know if it is Ayur where is the local. Too many hints can have this place closed.Dear Babykuttu,

Your inbox is full, trying to reply to you for last 4 days, the MSG is in similar context.

GrafOrlok
12-09-17, 21:15
Friends,

I have the contact number for Sh Shi from Yguda, but she is asking for reference. Can some one give me their reference please?

BabySearch
12-10-17, 00:32
Friends,

Cheers,

Nikhil (PimpleSFun).Hi PimpleSFun,

This forum is meant for helping each other for sharing contact. In reply to your post, I shared three contacts of reliable Hyderabad SPs and expected to share at least one Pune contact from you, but your never replied back. This is not fair.

BabySearch
12-10-17, 00:48
Hi,

Last week tried a newly open spa at Habsiguda. Reached at place, easy to find it. Waited for 10 min and finally guided to a tiny room where masage table was kept.

Wore dispo and then entered a MILF therapist in saree for massage. Initially I couldn't believe message therapist in Saree, but indeed she was!

Then she started rubbing my body with oil. She didn' t know how to massage, since I paid money at counter I didn't stop her and continued for session. For 45 min session, she might have looked 4 times at mobile watch. I dropped a question for extra but she denied straightly.

I guess there were two more therapist and busy, but I couldn't see them. 45 min session cost Rs 800.

Happy to share contact with senior!

DonutRider
12-10-17, 03:23
Had gone 2 weeks back after receiving the same pic from my SP. When I reached the location came to know that she is not available as her previous appointment has got delayed (my bad) as I really wanted to try her. SP apologized for the same and arranged for the second bird. I tried one in towel if he has shared the pic you will understand I am talking of whom.

She gave a good GFE and was not a time watcher.

We spent 2 hrs in exploring each other and trying all positions possible. We even took shower together.

Rating.

GFE 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10 (big but saggy).

Pussy- 7/10..Wow, finally here's someone that tasted her!

I sent you a PM for the SP contact brother, mind sharing? Can reciprocate with contacts from my FRs.

DoubleBingo
12-10-17, 05:27
Friends,

I have the contact number for Sh Shi from Yguda, but she is asking for reference. Can some one give me their reference please?Check your PM bro.

Casanova9
12-10-17, 06:56
Bro,

Please clear your inbox. Please PM me the details.

Although a recent planned session ended up as KLPD, got hold of this awesome part-time Indi (aged around 25) this time who hops between Bangy and Hyderabad. The moment I saw her first in the cab I was awestruck, it was hard to believe that I am going to fuck this lady in a few minutes. As we headed to the OYO rooms (which I booked) I was just hoping her to be cooperative, as there's an inverse relationship between looks and GFE skills. What followed after we checked in was 2 hours of awesome sex I have ever had. She was a bit talkative, but it wasn't irritating, she got involved in the act and she had an awesome figure. Looks like a Punjabi but she isn't, nice pair of boobs, well maintained smooth skin, awesome back (I am an ass lover) and I am a guy who looks for the feedback during the act through the expressions on the face, she had a beautiful face and that made the whole session worth every penny I paid her.

Sounds too good right, so here's the problem with her. Charges 10 K for 2 hours and she is damn choosy. Have been trying to reach her on her number since an year and I had to cancel my previous booking done in July as she didn't turn up the next day.

Here is the scorecard:.

BabyKutu
12-10-17, 06:56
Hi,

Last week tried a newly open spa at Habsiguda. Reached at place, easy to find it. Waited for 10 min and finally guided to a tiny room where masage table was kept.

I guess there were two more therapist and busy, but I couldn't see them. 45 min session cost Rs 800.

Happy to share contact with senior!Newq Spa rub by old management of the famous spa at CCD at OU. It will take 4 - 5 visits for girls to open up there. Nothing great just quick rub and tug.

BabyKutu
12-10-17, 06:58
Dear Babykuttu,

Your inbox is full, trying to reply to you for last 4 days, the MSG is in similar context.Go for it. Cleared.

Casanova9
12-10-17, 07:01
She is not worthy and she demand 9-10 K.

She use to have another normal looking lean and poor Muslim MILF with her. She tries to finish everything with that lean lady. She demand more inside also. No 1 hour or 2 hours service with her.

I got contact of a local Muslim gal (Neha K) from a senior. I pinged and called her. She charges 9 k for 8 hours along with her friend.

Those who like threesome can enjoy. Multiple shots. She has a kid and even kids pic she posts. It was a turn off for me.

I was hesitant and she looks desperate asked me to share her digit to good guys (Seniors) She slso asked to help her financially. All this put me off.

If any senior require I can share her digit in exchange. Usually I don't share others numbers. But she requested desperately to get good contacts.

BabyKutu
12-10-17, 07:05
Dear brethren,

Requesting service reports on Radhika and Sirisha. VFM, GFE etc. In discussion with them.

Cheers.R.

MILF. Mid 30's or even late 30's. Fairish skin with body bulk bit on the heavier side. BBBJ and all positions OK, no Anal. GFE all the way expensive at 6 K a pop, plus she is an outcall, has no place and charges 1 K for her friends room which I doubt I did her way back in the same place which she now charges 1 K for a pop.

S.

Moody and has way too much traffic now a days thanks to all the desperate attention this forum has given her. 3 K. When in mood she is GFE all the way. Everything on menu except anal. Too much attention these day on the place and person. I would watch it.

Hope this helps.

Casanova9
12-10-17, 07:09
How much is damage bro?

Hi friends,

I am not a regular monger, but do get around once in a while. Thanks to Redfox brother, I got contact of Mpur girl Ch. The girl is friendly and nice, but somehow my experience didn't match up to a couple of FRs I read. Maybe because it was daytime (I cannot do night times) and she was not drunk enough. Anyhow, I would rate the experience satisfactory and she definitely has potential to be a GFE. She does give good BJ and ball suck. No DFK though. She has small boobs, but nice tight body. Lovely lips and she maintains hygiene. She took me to a service apartment for an extra 2 k charge. The place is not bad if you guys are in a bind.

If anyone could give me S from Yguda's contact, that would be great!

DelhiD
12-10-17, 12:38
It is very long pending FR. I was just going through the newspaper and came across V spa, near Img hospital. This spa is located on 2nd floor. After paying 1200 at counter, two girls were shoen. I chose one and went into room. Room was spacious with bathroom, after wearing dispo. Massage started. She was amateur in it. After 15-20 minutes, she asked you came here for only massage? I asked about value added services. She told: 800 for BBJ, 1500 for topless BBJ, no FS. Neither she was much good looking nor big boobs. But I couldn't come out with hard dick. So agreed for BBJ.

Total Damage: 2 K.

Worth revisit: No.

P.S: Looking for contacts 4 K for 2 hours or similar charges. MILF is also OK.

Thanks.

DonutRider
12-10-17, 13:24
Called her up and fixed an appointment for the noon. Arrived in yguda and called her. There was no major waiting time. All went well till this point.

What went wrong. I came within a minute the first time, and the second one lasted for 2 minutes.

We started the second one after a five minute break. I was shocked with my previous performance and was a little worried about how I would perform this time. 2 minutes on the clock, I thought I was going strong, and increased the speed. Here is when the horror has repeated. I just came again and Johnny did a face plant. I couldn't believe myself. The girl was all getting horny and o just disappointed her.

What was the turn off. The room! It was somebody's house. A small house. We were given the bedroom and I could hear the lady from the other room talking on the phone and somebody doing dishes in the kitchen all the while. That was the turn off! It was all very new to me and it made me nervous, uncomfortable and maybe Johnny wanted to get out of there ASAP! My best performances came out when I was in charge! Whether it's five star hotel or an oyo, the situation was in my control (or maybe I thought it was) and the Johnny was on fleek!

Two thumbs up to the girl and her efforts! We have all heard good things about her melons and the GFE she offers. She did live upto all the expectations. Her melons were round, firm, huge and are undoubtedly her best assets.

She licked my ears, balls, bit my neck, moaned sweetly and checked all GFE boxes right.

The housewas definitely a safe place, its just that I am not used to it. Overall a different experience. Damages- 6 k for 2 shots and extra for the room.

Saaron006
12-10-17, 17:06
Hello friends,

Glad to see a lot of people helping each other here and sharing contacts. This is my first time here on this forum. I would appreciate if anyone can help me PM with few SP contacts. Would like to get started and reciprocate back to this community.

Looking forward to get to know you all.

Anilap
12-10-17, 17:24
Hello folks,

I am new to Hyderabad and will be there for a couple of days. I am looking for preferably model / actress or genuine SP contact for these. Budget is not an issue. I would like to avoid regulars and prefer upscale ones as I will be looking for out call in a 5* hotel and so does not want to be.

In a embarrassing situation with some one who does not know how to behave.

I am not a regular but does tend to treat my self occasionally and so can share some contacts for Mumbai (model) and Delhi.

GrafOrlok
12-10-17, 18:26
How much is damage bro?Paid 8 k. I am bad at negotiating I know, but initially quoted 10 k.

BoomBoomND
12-10-17, 18:48
Although a recent planned session ended up as KLPD, got hold of this awesome part-time Indi (aged around 25) this time who hops between Bangy and Hyderabad. The moment I saw her first in the cab I was awestruck, it was hard to believe that I am going to fuck this lady in a few minutes. As we headed to the OYO rooms (which I booked) I was just hoping her to be cooperative, as there's an inverse relationship between looks and GFE skills. What followed after we checked in was 2 hours of awesome sex I have ever had. She was a bit talkative, but it wasn't irritating, she got involved in the act and she had an awesome figure. Looks like a Punjabi but she isn't, nice pair of boobs, well maintained smooth skin, awesome back (I am an ass lover) and I am a guy who looks for the feedback during the act through the expressions on the face, she had a beautiful face and that made the whole session worth every penny I paid her..Hi bro,

Would you please provide more insight on your mention of public chat room for finding hidden gems on PM.

Which one do you suggest most suitable?

BBND.

IndArmado
12-10-17, 21:27
Hello friends,

This is my first time here on this forum. I'm in Hyderabad for couple of days and I would appreciate if anyone can help me PM with few SP contacts. Would like to get started and reciprocate back to this community.

Thanks in advance.

DonutRider
12-11-17, 04:38
Brothers,

There's an aunty profile with the Mpur blog guy. Looks tempting. Any reviews on her please? He said she doesn't have a place and I am hesitant in the taking an older lady to an Oyo. If she is all worth tasting, I can take her to a nice hotel. Please advise.

NaniNaresh
12-11-17, 08:32
Shashi budget is 2-2. 5 k for shot with accomodiation.

Called her up and fixed an appointment for the noon. Arrived in yguda and called her. There was no major waiting time. All went well till this point.

What went wrong. I came within a minute the first time, and the second one lasted for 2 minutes.

We started the second one after a five minute break. I was shocked with my previous performance and was a little worried about how I would perform this time. 2 minutes on the clock, I thought I was going strong, and increased the speed. Here is when the horror has repeated. I just came again and Johnny did a face plant. I couldn't believe myself. The girl was all getting horny and o just disappointed her.

What was the turn off. The room! It was somebody's house. A small house. We were given the bedroom and I could hear the lady from the other room talking on the phone and somebody doing dishes in the kitchen all the while. That was the turn off! It was all very new to me and it made me nervous, uncomfortable and maybe Johnny wanted to get out of there ASAP! My best performances came out when I was in charge! Whether it's five star hotel or an oyo, the situation was in my control (or maybe I thought it was) and the Johnny was on fleek!

Two thumbs up to the girl and her efforts! We have all heard good things about her melons and the GFE she offers. She did live upto all the expectations. Her melons were round, firm, huge and are undoubtedly her best assets.

She licked my ears, balls, bit my neck, moaned sweetly and checked all GFE boxes right.

The housewas definitely a safe place, its just that I am not used to it. Overall a different experience. Damages- 6 k for 2 shots and extra for the room.

NaniNaresh
12-11-17, 08:41
If she taken your number, she will ask you money, when she required.

In that fear. I changed my number.

Pagaldil
12-11-17, 14:46
Please avoid using SP around Gachibowli as they are are a group who have common girls and share your number within their group.

Came to know about this when a other SP forward me the pics and when I questioned him how he got my number he then told me the name of the person and number of SP with whom I was interacting few days ago and completed a deed.

DonutRider
12-11-17, 15:42
Shashi budget is 2-2. 5 k for shot with accomodiation.Oops that's a burn! I don't plan on repeating her so requesting all brothers looking to try her to bring back the price down!! Sorry guys.

Pagaldil
12-11-17, 16:37
Have tried her, not very friendly.

BBJ was not up to mark. Time watcher & does not allow to play with her boobs fully. She is good in greeting.

Thinking it might be wrong timing for me as I went in evening.

It is good to try her in morning.

Brothers,

There's an aunty profile with the Mpur blog guy. Looks tempting. Any reviews on her please? He said she doesn't have a place and I am hesitant in the taking an older lady to an Oyo. If she is all worth tasting, I can take her to a nice hotel. Please advise.

DonutRider
12-11-17, 16:46
Please avoid using SP around Gachibowli as they are are a group who have common girls and share your number within their group.

Came to know about this when a other SP forward me the pics and when I questioned him how he got my number he then told me the name of the person and number of SP with whom I was interacting few days ago and completed a deed.It extends way up to Bangalore! Happened to me too. I enjoyed the pics for a few days and blocked them. One Sunday, an SP told that he would fly a girl down from Blore for me and that I can have her whole day and she will fly back to Blore as she works in a bank there! Quotes 25 k. I asked him to send her pics. I didn't take her anyways.

Turns out this girl was available for that whole week with a fleet of SPs! I kept receiving her pics from at least four guys for a week!

They are all connected and they all make up stories!

Jk Cool
12-11-17, 18:34
Hi guys,

Got a SP number from my Bangalore friend, pinged on watsapp, he sent 4 profiles, all looked good, charging 7 k for, BJ and 1 shot.

Called him bird already checked in a hotel near pul, I need to just go the room directly, he said even reception people are his staff, didn't try since was in doubt if it is safe? Your thoughts?

Anyways I asked him if they can do BDSM, he said only sex, so I told him, in case he gets some BDSM gals, to ping me.

Monger2350
12-11-17, 19:48
Could you give specs of the girl? Also is this place at Mpur?

It is very long pending FR. I was just going through the newspaper and came across V spa, near Img hospital. This spa is located on 2nd floor. After paying 1200 at counter, two girls were shoen. I chose one and went into room. Room was spacious with bathroom, after wearing dispo. Massage started. She was amateur in it. After 15-20 minutes, she asked you came here for only massage? I asked about value added services. She told: 800 for BBJ, 1500 for topless BBJ, no FS. Neither she was much good looking nor big boobs. But I couldn't come out with hard dick. So agreed for BBJ.

Total Damage: 2 K.

Worth revisit: No.

P.S: Looking for contacts 4 K for 2 hours or similar charges. MILF is also OK.

Thanks.

Anilap
12-11-17, 21:21
Dear friends I generally monger in Hyderabad through a sp V. I check into 5 star hotel and he sends a chosen model figure for whole night for about 30 K for 3 sessions. Of late he wants 40 K. Though the girls are extraordinarily beautiful the cost is putting a hole in my purse. I would like a few contacts of proven indies who are good looking but cheaper. I can share this sp V number if anyone wants.Hello,

Sent a PM requesting details. Many thanks.

DelhiD
12-12-17, 05:13
Could you give specs of the girl? Also is this place at Mpur?Hi,

It's in MPur only near famous hospital. The girl was average, little dusky color. As it was only BBJ that too with top covered so I couldn't explore much.

Dega123
12-12-17, 06:15
Hello guys I will be back in Hyderabad for 3 weeks end of this month. I have my regular SP's who provide good gals as usual. Please pm if you have any inde contacts, I can provide you with my SP contacts.

DonutRider
12-12-17, 07:43
Have tried her, not very friendly.

BBJ was not up to mark. Time watcher & does not allow to play with her boobs fully. She is good in greeting.

Thinking it might be wrong timing for me as I went in evening.

It is good to try her in morning.Oh okay, thanks for the info brother. The pic's taken down now. Is this the one you were referring to?

Sumsa
12-12-17, 12:01
Hi Seniors,

This is my first post here. Will be traveling to Hyderabad shortly and would request if you can share some SP numbers. I will contribute to the forum as well.

Thanks.

Pagaldil
12-12-17, 12:48
Can anyone give hints of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] where it is easy to get bird's against drinks. Any light in this reference will be helpful.

Have tried flow and few other in that area but no success.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DigiMan
12-12-17, 14:12
Hello guys,

Hope everybody are good.

And this time I'm thinking to have fun differently. If anybody know any Youtube adult film actresses please let me know and I will reciprocate with an indie contact. And I will share the experience here.

Thanks,

Digiman.

DigiMan
12-12-17, 14:14
Oops that's a burn! I don't plan on repeating her so requesting all brothers looking to try her to bring back the price down!! Sorry guys.I already expected this scenario. So guys please stay away from her for few weeks at least.

Thanks,

Digiman.

ChiracClient
12-12-17, 14:37
It would be great if you post an FR instead of just thanking. The whole purpose of this forum is to share our experiences.Invited the girl to my place for dinner. Found her preference on booz and food for dinner and arranged everything before she came in. She took a cab and arrived on time. OMG stunning body and great attitude. It was a nice romantic evening. We chatted for a bit, had a drink and the act began. She is not a DATY or DFK chick. But for people who prefer great fig and nice attitude who is girl next door kinda, you can go with Ak.

I stayed in my limits, continued to grab her lips where possible (LFK though) but didn't leave any chance. Grabbed her ton** few times and she pushes back. So that's the thrill I really loved that evening. She got great boob*, and she really gets into the act. I tried DATY but she was tough to crack DATY, so missed it. This continued for 20 minutes in mish and finished in mish. Because I loved watching her wetness. OMG!

Then we had another drink+food and then second pop started with doggy and then I flipped her for mish. I just want to see her cute face amd her wetness+grab her lips where possible. Finished in mish and sent her off.

Overall:

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Wetness 9/10.

DATY N/ A.

DFK tough, but it depends on her mood. For me it was LFK.

Pussy really tiny and beautiful, it was nice and tight.

Wir yes yes (tiniest of the tiny pu wetness, great attitude, boobs and well shaped body).

Small pu lovers, you should see her bros.

Pagaldil
12-12-17, 15:31
I tried different bird, this is not the one I tried. Go for it and share the FR. Will go if you find it worthy.

Oh okay, thanks for the info brother. The pic's taken down now. Is this the one you were referring to?

DonutRider
12-12-17, 17:30
I tried different bird, this is not the one I tried. Go for it and share the FR. Will go if you find it worthy.Well, she isn't available anymore! I definitely will when she is back on.

Thank you.

BabyKutu
12-12-17, 17:46
Hi Seniors,

This is my first post here. Will be traveling to Hyderabad shortly and would request if you can share some SP numbers. I will contribute to the forum as well.

Thanks.Get a PM bro. Numbers / digits can't be shared on an open forum.

BabyKutu
12-12-17, 17:52
Hello guys,

Hope everybody are good.

And this time I'm thinking to have fun differently. If anybody know any Youtube adult film actresses please let me know and I will reciprocate with an indie contact. And I will share the experience here.

Thanks,

Digiman.Miss S. Please read my reports on her bro. Not worth it. She has gone from slim to curvy to Fat.

KingSmart
12-12-17, 18:18
Hi friends,

Any senior member please help me in finding any good GFE apartment or hotel which is easy for entry of couples near Gachibowli or Hi-city.

WayFarer99
12-12-17, 18:57
Hi guys, this is my first post, I have been a silent reader over a year, let me give a good news to all those people who really missed the infamous TH masseuses that were driven out, they are back! Though I was skeptical I took a chance and went to this popular T Spa in jubilee hills, I payed around 2.3 k upfront and I went into this room, I saw this couple of beautiful Th's while going to my allotted room, they were more cuter than the one I was allotted, this is what I don't like about spas, its like lottery, So anyway she was decent looking and made a lively small talk, she was giving lots of hints while massaging, after around 40 minutes she asked me if I want a HJ I said I want a B2B, so she quoted 8 k, I said 5 k and that I am a regular, she agreed! So she quickly undressed, she had a interesting tattoo on her chest, had a very slim looking body but very soft and subtle and gave me an amazing B2B, she mixed up some very interesting positions, she was rubbing herself on my jack, that's how she made me cum, but the best part part was once the deed was done, she took me to the shower, and gave me a bath, that was a bit romantic, she was very enthusiastic while doing all this, maybe I got a nice experience because I said I will pay her extra if I like it!

And how do I know that they are Th's and not NE, 1stly I have been going to spas since years, I made lots of small talks with them, so I know the difference! 2ndly there was a lot of laughter and giggling going around, usually NE's tend to be a bit serious and focused, I do not want to give out too much info because of the recent LE activity! But anyway it was worth it guys!

Face- 6/10.

Body- 6.5/10.

Attitude- 7.5/10.

Damages. Around 2.3 k at the entrance and 5 k to her, and a 500 rs tip.

Vikram3075
12-12-17, 22:24
Hi guys,

I'm from Punjab. I'm visiting Hyderabad in couple of days this is my first experience. It would be really great if you could provide some details about that girl or any other amazing girl. Price is not an issue as long as she is worth it. And also what is the best way to order a bird. Foreign birds are preferred.

Thanks in advance. And I'm still young at 21 so please help.

DoubleBingo
12-13-17, 06:36
Hi guys, this is my first post, I have been a silent reader over a year, let me give a good news to all those people who really missed the infamous TH masseuses that were driven out, they are back! Though I was skeptical I took a chance and went to this popular T Spa in jubilee hills, I payed around 2.3 k upfront and I went into this room, I saw this couple of beautiful Th's while going to my allotted room, they were more cuter than the one I was allotted, this is what I don't like about spas, its like lottery, So anyway she was decent looking and made a lively small talk, she was giving lots of hints while massaging, after around 40 minutes she asked me if I want a HJ I said I want a B2B, so she quoted 8 k, I said 5 k and that I am a regular, she agreed! So she quickly undressed, she had a interesting tattoo on her chest, had a very slim looking body but very soft and subtle and gave me an amazing B2B, she mixed up some very interesting positions, she was rubbing herself on my jack, that's how she made me cum, but the best part part was once the deed was done, she took me to the shower, and gave me a bath, that was a bit romantic, she was very enthusiastic while doing all this, maybe I got a nice experience because I said I will pay her extra if I like it!.Bro,

Did you ever consider that 5 K would be too much for B2B? Don't you think this is unnecessarily jacking up the price?

DecentGuy123
12-13-17, 06:38
What was the damage bro? I contacted her. She sent some nice pics. She quoted 15 k for 2 shots. Is she worth that amount in your opinion? Or were you able to bargain?

Invited the girl to my place for dinner. Found her preference on booz and food for dinner and arranged everything before she came in. She took a cab and arrived on time. OMG stunning body and great attitude. It was a nice romantic evening. We chatted for a bit, had a drink and the act began. She is not a DATY or DFK chick. But for people who prefer great fig and nice attitude who is girl next door kinda, you can go with Ak.

I stayed in my limits, continued to grab her lips where possible (LFK though) but didn't leave any chance. Grabbed her ton** few times and she pushes back. So that's the thrill I really loved that evening. She got great boob*, and she really gets into the act. I tried DATY but she was tough to crack DATY, so missed it. This continued for 20 minutes in mish and finished in mish. Because I loved watching her wetness. OMG!

Then we had another drink+food and then second pop started with doggy and then I flipped her for mish. I just want to see her cute face amd her wetness+grab her lips where possible. Finished in mish and sent her off.

Overall:.

JackTheFreak
12-13-17, 07:38
Hi bros,

Hope you're having a good day. Could anyone share a nice independent indi MILF or housewife type contact with nice GFE. Always wanted to try this kind of stuff and will be in India only till December 28. Will not get a chance to try this abroad. Please help me with this and will reciprocate with good contacts in BLR. Haven't been much active in Hyderabad mongering scene.

PM me. Let's take it from there.

Good day folks.

Jack.

NaniNaresh
12-13-17, 12:16
Madhapur girl damages please?

Invited the girl to my place for dinner. Found her preference on booz and food for dinner and arranged everything before she came in. She took a cab and arrived on time. OMG stunning body and great attitude. It was a nice romantic evening. We chatted for a bit, had a drink and the act began. She is not a DATY or DFK chick. But for people who prefer great fig and nice attitude who is girl next door kinda, you can go with Ak.

Overall:

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Wetness 9/10.

DATY N/ A.

DFK tough, but it depends on her mood. For me it was LFK.

Pussy really tiny and beautiful, it was nice and tight.

Wir yes yes (tiniest of the tiny pu wetness, great attitude, boobs and well shaped body).

Small pu lovers, you should see her bros.

ToyBoyCal
12-13-17, 13:00
Was in Hyderabad on a short official tour and had some time on my hands. Visited a couple of spas which I did not like.

Took a NB voucher for Viva spa in 4 seasons hotel for a 90 minute session.

A great massage and an awesome ambience.

Had dozed off mid way through the massage. It was so relaxing. No extras available.

At 1900.00 I found it VFM.

HappySingh7777
12-13-17, 13:58
Hi friends,

Any senior member please help me in finding any good GFE apartment or hotel which is easy for entry of couples near Gachibowli or Hi-city.I think most of the Hotel aggregators clearly indicate if the hotel is GFE or not. The only catch is, both of you need to have valid govt ids. Many even accept local ids and same can be filtered. Check out OYO with filters. I am sure it wud help. Otherwise, try Stayuncle.com.

Shanky4913
12-13-17, 15:32
Here is my first FR nearly almost after being silent spectator since 6 months when I joined this forum. I have asked help from many and Babykutu sir has helped me most of the time with spa and birds of the spa to go for. Also want to thank Akashhot, HydMong, Manurocks, Mirchi9, Livegive, Achilies for their valuable information and help on spas. As this is my first mongering and when I felt I have enough info to venture out, here comes the raids scene and puts a never ending halt on my mongering due to which till date I could not have any experience to post FR. I understand many seniors are thinking me as just information gainer and do not share my information to the forum, but trust me I could not have any experience till now. Now, as the spa scene is down I am trying to get some indie contacts and SP contacts. Digiman and Donutrider has been very helpful for me to get some info but I sincerely request all seniors to guide me with indie and SP contacts and measures I should take such as hotel room (where, who to book), phone, sim (how to get proxy sim), etc etc so that I can start now at least and become info provider to the forum as I grow on experience. Babykutu sir, sorry and help me. Thanks. Waiting and checking my PM every minute for details.

LoveExAlter
12-13-17, 17:30
Hi brethren,

Need contacts of any SP who provides actress, artist or anchors or any independents please.

Thanks.

WayFarer99
12-13-17, 18:00
Bro,

Did you ever consider that 5 K would be too much for B2B? Don't you think this is unnecessarily jacking up the price?I haven't thought this way bro! And I don't really know the ideal price! For an earlier session I negotiated B2B for 4 k! Maybe that was fair enough! For me the GFE and her willingness and enthusiasm is more important! So maybe that's why I don't negotiate hard enough! Though I have been to spas, happy endings and mongering are all new to me! Once I figure things out, I will try to keep the community healthy!

DonutRider
12-13-17, 20:07

Though will share with group. Would appreciate if any one can share number of trusted sp along with reference. Happy to share what I have as usual.Hello Harryman1,

Is that 10 k a shot?

HydStar
12-14-17, 00:13
What was the damage bro? I contacted her. She sent some nice pics. She quoted 15 k for 2 shots. Is she worth that amount in your opinion? Or were you able to bargain?Knew bros who had her at 6 K last month. Demand & supply issue in Hyderabad!

Dega123
12-14-17, 03:24
Looks good.

DonutRider
12-14-17, 03:39
Looks good.Hi brother,

Is you regular SP reliable? I am having hard time finding one! The issue is the girl they show on the pics and the girl you get are completely different. If yours is reliable, can you please share the digits and the asking price (I have sent you a PM), thanks!

EnggGurlz
12-14-17, 04:43
Looks good.Can you share the digits bro.

RockNShake1
12-14-17, 05:03
Anyone interested in joining a WhatsApp group where we can share pics / videos / jokes? Would be perfect for all the senior and paid members. Let me know of your thoughts.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
12-14-17, 06:06
Looks good.My take.

Sagging Assets, no DFK and very moody on LFK. Rushes and insists on CBJ, which is very mechanical and feeling is like Popsicle slicing.

Achilies
12-14-17, 07:30
Hi guys, this is my first post, I have been a silent reader over a year, let me give a good news to all those people who really missed the infamous TH masseuses that were driven out, they are back! Though I was skeptical I took a chance and went to this popular T Spa in jubilee hills, I payed around 2.3 k upfront and I went into this room, I saw this couple of beautiful Th's while going to my allotted room, they were more cuter than the one I was allotted, this is what I don't like about spas, its like lottery, So anyway she was decent looking and made a lively small talk, she was giving lots of hints while massaging, after around 40 minutes she asked me if I want a HJ I said I want a B2B, so she quoted 8 k, I said 5 k and that I am a regular, she agreed! So she quickly undressed, she had a interesting tattoo on her chest, had a very slim looking body but very soft and subtle and gave me an amazing B2B, she mixed up some very interesting positions, she was rubbing herself on my jack, that's how she made me cum, but the best part part was once the deed was done, she took me to the shower, and gave me a bath, that was a bit romantic, she was very enthusiastic while doing all this, maybe I got a nice experience because I said I will pay her extra if I like it!.You nearly paid 8 k for spa experience that too just for B2B! You'll be surely on records of ISG! Among highly paid monger's of the year!

HarryMan1
12-14-17, 08:55
Hello Harryman1,

Is that 10 k a shot?Yup. Per shot. But depending upon one's negotiating skills can be bought to 7 or 8 k. Again defer to more seasoned members.

Shekhar647
12-14-17, 11:21
Looks good.Looks good. What's the deal?

BabySearch
12-14-17, 13:21
Hi,

During last week of Nov, I met famous Seema. Thanks for one of Hyderabad friend for sharing her digit.

On calling her, she agreed to meet for 4 hrs at hotel at 1:00 pm and shared her pics. She reached hotel little late.

She was exactly looking as per pics. She is little chubby, very fair and speaks good Hindi. She was wearing red colored cotton shirt and a jean.

We checked in and then ordered some food as she was hungry. She open up very easily and she knew how to impress a man. After we had food, started deed. Although little chubby, but she got very good body soft skin, a lovely pair of boob, clean shaved pussy. She was like a dream girl for me. We had three round including CBJ, missionary, doggy, women on top and many more. Excellent GFE service and good attitude.

Cons: Her pussy was smelling and she was doing little hurry for third round.

Overall good experience.

Will try again.

Cheers.

Qganesha
12-14-17, 14:25
Looks good.Price? Including place.

Qganesha
12-14-17, 14:32
Seems I am running out of luck. Wherever I go either I get good girls but no extra, extra but girl is pathetic.

Visited this couple weeks back.

Asked for a specific girl, as per the suggestion of an ISG brother; she was not there.

The available girl did not look good, but johny did not listen; went ahead for B2B.

The moment she removed her t-shirt, her big fat belly, small boos totally disappointed me;.

Did not feel like continuing, but the girl put in some efforts and she made me cum.

Overall damage: 1.2 K at counter + 1.2 K for the girl.

Do not recommend this unless someone is very desperate and low on budget.

Raavana27
12-14-17, 14:32
Bro,

Can you PM me the contact of the SP.

Has anyone used services of the Mechanic working near Printo in Gachibowli, he goes by the name of MK and is charging 25 K for short service and 40 K for complete Services. Claims to handle only VIP vehicles.

WayFarer99
12-14-17, 15:50
Guys,

I have recently been to Dubai on work, did quite some research and posted a FR on Dubai thread, had a amazing experience on the last day! If anyone needs info or any future plans then PM me!

WayFarer99
12-14-17, 15:56
You nearly paid 8 k for spa experience that too just for B2B! You'll be surely on records of ISG! Among highly paid monger's of the year!LOL, where can I collect my award? At DATY? Like I said its one of my first few times bro! Once I figure things out, I will try no to cross the ideal price!

HydLover
12-14-17, 16:28
Here is my first FR nearly almost after being silent spectator since 6 months when I joined this forum. I have asked help from many and Babykutu sir has helped me most of the time with spa and birds of the spa to go for. Also want to thank Akashhot, HydMong, Manurocks, Mirchi9, Livegive, Achilies for their valuable information and help on spas. As this is my first mongering and when I felt I have enough info to venture out, here comes the raids scene and puts a never ending halt on my mongering due to which till date I could not have any experience to post FR. I understand many seniors are thinking me as just information gainer and do not share my information to the forum, but trust me I could not have any experience till now. Now, as the spa scene is down I am trying to get some indie contacts and SP contacts. Digiman and Donutrider has been very helpful for me to get some info but I sincerely request all seniors to guide me with indie and SP contacts and measures I should take such as hotel room (where, who to book), phone, sim (how to get proxy sim), etc etc so that I can start now at least and become info provider to the forum as I grow on experience. Babykutu sir, sorry and help me. Thanks. Waiting and checking my PM every minute for details.Sent you PM.

ShadowGamer
12-14-17, 17:39
Hi guys,

I am new Hyderabad, looking forward for girls to enjoy, could you help me with any.

DoubleBingo
12-14-17, 19:09
I haven't thought this way bro! And I don't really know the ideal price! For an earlier session I negotiated B2B for 4 k! Maybe that was fair enough! For me the GFE and her willingness and enthusiasm is more important! So maybe that's why I don't negotiate hard enough! Though I have been to spas, happy endings and mongering are all new to me! Once I figure things out, I will try to keep the community healthy!Fair point. 2 k for a B2B is max you can pay bro. Thought some people might suggest +or - 1000 on that. It that about it. Let me know if you need any help bro.

DonutRider
12-14-17, 19:30
My take.

Sagging Assets, no DFK and very moody on LFK. Rushes and insists on CBJ, which is very mechanical and feeling is like Popsicle slicing.Dega123,

Thanks for the SP's contact, bro! I did contact him, sent me the same pics, quoted 6 k a pop, I have negotiated it down a bit and almost fixed an appointment. Fortunately though, I logged back in into the forum and saw Babykuttu bro's review. Well, I backed off!

DonutRider
12-14-17, 19:45
Guys,

Any review on this lady, digits ending in 5808 and name begins with "K". Her messenger has a pic. Looks like she is in a saree and haven't had them in like years! I would really appreciate it if someone who has had her can respond.

Cheers, Donutrider!

Anilap
12-14-17, 20:00
Hello,

Hoping to post my first FR after visiting Hyderabad at the end of this month. I have not had much luck in finding contacts and so thinking of trying SA.

Any fellow ISG members tried SA contacts in Hyderabad? Members from other city forums seems to have tried and posted their experiences from SA.

I do know that SA might be waste of time, but wondering if other members have experience on SA sites.

Blossom123
12-15-17, 04:37
Hi,

During last week of Nov, I met famous Seema. Thanks for one of Hyderabad friend for sharing her digit.

On calling her, she agreed to meet for 4 hrs at hotel at 1:00 pm and shared her pics. She reached hotel little late.

She was exactly looking as per pics. She is little chubby, very fair and speaks good Hindi. She was wearing red colored cotton shirt and a jean.

We checked in and then ordered some food as she was hungry. She open up very easily and she knew how to impress a man. After we had food, started deed. Although little chubby, but she got very good body soft skin, a lovely pair of boob, clean shaved pussy. She was like a dream girl for me. We had three round including CBJ, missionary, doggy, women on top and many more. Excellent GFE service and good attitude..Bro,

Can you post the pic and damages.

BabyKutu
12-15-17, 06:41
Dega123,

Thanks for the SP's contact, bro! I did contact him, sent me the same pics, quoted 6 k a pop, I have negotiated it down a bit and almost fixed an appointment. Fortunately though, I logged back in into the forum and saw Babykuttu bro's review. Well, I backed off!I know the sp and the girl both. Did the girl in Delhi when she was still a stident a while ago.

This SP is one of the most trusted ones I use, and only one of the two that I frequent to. So he is a gem. Just that this one was not to be with him. Let me check again and will confirm if her service and attitude has changed.

ShadowGamer
12-15-17, 07:12
Hi,

I am new Hyderabad, I got a independent who goes by p and number ends by 176, I am planning to go but I want to make sure from you guys, also I am having problem with the paying up in this forum so as to activate PM, please help I am desperate. Thanks.

ByutifulBabaji
12-15-17, 13:34
Firstly, I'd like to offer my hearty greetings to all the seniors and seasoned mongers such as the seemingly omniscient Babykutu sir. Your timely information and advice has saved many of us, contributors and non-contributors, a lot of disappointments and more serious consequences of uninformed mongering. My apologies to other big brothers that I am unable to mention because I'm not very familiar with anybody yet. Soon, I hope to become a useful source on this forum in the future with your esteemed help and guidance.

I have been an MP monger exclusively for more than a year now and a silent reader of this forum for at least 6 months. The only reason I had always stuck to MP is the illusion of safety (now lost) it provides. Previously, I have struck gold in the form of a few therapists (Thai) willing to provide FS for as less as 2 k (excluding counter) but recent events have diminished my network significantly. The MP scene has gotten exceedingly uninteresting, expensive and unsafe. I, for one, am tired of paying counter charges and waiting through long and dreary massages in anticipation of unknown extras that are barely worth what you pay.

Anyways, I have finally decided to venture out of MPs and therefore, humbly request the guidance of all the seniors here. As much as I wish I had made this move to indulge in the forum before the MP crackdown, I didn't. And so, I am not as rich with information on MPs as I once was. However, as a regular monger, I have spent some time to find ways to meet my needs even after the crackdown. Therefore, I can do my humble part by providing information on currently active MPs with worthwhile SI, NI and Th birds. I would be eternally grateful if some generous big bros here could share some tips on anonymity of phone number, VPN and provide me with some great contacts to get started. I will definitely revert and give back to this community as and when I have content to share.

Thanks in advance bros.

Shanky4913
12-15-17, 15:47
Sir,

Please free your inbox. Need your advice urgently.

NathanDrake
12-15-17, 16:58
So been seeing this spa for sometime, it's on my daily commute. Always wanted to check it out but had membership at Sapta. After the LE raid in August, didn't get a good HJ / BJ for a long time. Luckily my membership got done before the raid and now it's shut down. So been calling this spa but no response from them, thought it too got raided and checked out other spas, but no extras anywhere. Was dry for 5 months now.

Saw couple of reports here and knew which spa they were talking about. Called them and they said they were active. Went there and that guy was pestering for a membership, I said I've to check out the place first.

The lady came and took me inside, as soon as I spoke with her, I knew she was Thai and I knew it wasn't going to be dry. All the rooms were had actually doors on them, not curtains, doors with actual locks. So was hoping for a full service.

The lady flipped me over and asked me for extras. Get a load of this, 2 K for just HJ, 3 K for HJ with top access, 7 K for B2B and 10 K for BJ. Ridiculous prices. 1 raid and the prices have shot up crazily. Finally managed to negotiate HJ with barely top access for 2 K. I know I paid a lot but johnny took over and as I said, I was dry for a long time, got tempted.

She said there were 3 girls total there. Sucks since we don't have much selection. She said she worked at TDS couple of years ago so she's not a stranger to Indian haggling. She knew all the places that offered extras and was naming them.

As I was leaving, she and a friend left at the same time. They were both picked up by someone on a bike. The way they interacted, it felt like it was a everyday gig for them.

Dipak123
12-15-17, 18:19
Hello sir,

Read about you and your reviews. I am from Ahmedabad and in Hyderabad till Sunday evening. Would love to know genuine Sp, I can spend few extras if the bird is worth. May your reviews (blessings) continue to shower us. Thanks.

I am late for today's night, I will search my own and let you know.

I tried to PM you but seems your Inbox is already flooded with enquiries.

Pagaldil
12-15-17, 18:27
She inquires too much. Your Facebook ID. LinkedIn ID. Before saying yes or sharing pics. Got appointment last week but she cancelled as was busy.

Do share your FR after the deed.

Hi,

I am new Hyderabad, I got a independent who goes by p and number ends by 176, I am planning to go but I want to make sure from you guys, also I am having problem with the paying up in this forum so as to activate PM, please help I am desperate. Thanks.

DecentGuy123
12-15-17, 19:09
Thanks Hydstar for recommending this SPA and therapist.

I have moved to Hyderabad recently. I went to this SPA near the star hotel in Gachibowli almost a month back. I went there after seeing that it was newly opened. I also noticed that it was getting good ratings on JD. However, my last trip was a waste as I was assigned a beautician (part time therapist). Neither there was any massage nor any extras. I thought that my SPA choice was wrong.

Now that Hydstar recommended this SPA along with a therapist's name, I tried one more time this week. Here is my experience this time.

SPA ambience. Above average.

Therapist. Ms. Z. Aged, slightly on heavier side, neither good looking nor bad looking.

Massage. Above average deep tissue massage for 1.5 k at counter.

Extras on offer. HJ at 500, HJ+TL at 1500. Strictly no B2B and no FS. Opted for just HJ as I felt that she is not that attractive for TL.

HJ rating. Excellent. One of the few best experiences I had so far.

VFM. Yes according to me. Because as a monger I never returned satisfied at 2 k.

WIR. Yes. Even though the girl is not that attractive, I liked her HJ technique.

My hunt for a stunner therapist in Hyderabad continues.

Dipak123
12-15-17, 19:40
Babykutu Sir,

I am in Hyderabad from today's night to Sunday night. Will appreciate your experience. Thanks.

I know the sp and the girl both. Did the girl in Delhi when she was still a stident a while ago.

This SP is one of the most trusted ones I use, and only one of the two that I frequent to. So he is a gem. Just that this one was not to be with him. Let me check again and will confirm if her service and attitude has changed.

Saaron006
12-16-17, 03:57
Date: Dec 15.

Incall / outcall: Outcall (OYO).

Provider: Ms. Ch from Madhapur.

Overall Rating: 6.5/10.

Activities: LFK, DFK, CBJ, CFS, Mish, CG, Shower together.

Physical description: 5'2, average looking, small tatas and good shape.

Damages: 10 for 2 + 2 for OYO room.

First of all thanks to DonutRider for helping me with valuable suggestions and information. His inputs were priceless. Although I reached out to multiple folks for contacts, he is one person who took time to patiently provide information and contacts.

I understand that rest of the seniors might be busy or ignored me thinking I am one of the information seekers.

I reached out to Ms Ch a few days ago and have been talking to her since about our appointment. She was quite responsive since the beginning. After talking over the phone for a couple of times, we moved onto chat about the setup. She inquired about how I got her contact and provided the same. She also asked me send her a pic of mine which I did. I asked here to send few pics of her as well. The pics I must say are really good but nowhere close to her in reality. She had a baby face and a smooth skin and was fair in the pictures. In reality she was just average looking and her face was rough because of excessive drinking. But she has a great attitude and easy to talk to. I told her that I am new to Hyderabad and I don't have a place for our appointment.

She quoted the above mentioned rate and an additional amount for the room. Although I thought the price was high, I went through it since this is my first time here. She has some contact at an OyO facility and they booked a cab for us from her hostel in Mpur. We hopped in and went to the facility. They asked for our IDs and did the formalities. There are few nosy folks around there trying to figure out what we are up to which I felt uncomfortable with. But didn't ask any questions as they might have already used to these kind of appointments. I asked how long our information will be on file before being discarded. They said 4 days. Not sure how much of it is true. We got the keys, went to the room. It was a nice room with all Amenities.

So, we started with the deed. She is partial GFE only with kissing and mentioned she does only CBJ as she is not used to BBBJ. I know it's no fun without BBBJ but it is what it is. We suited up started with the Mish, then she hopped on and did some good CG. This girl likes to ride with occasional kissing. Also, she likes her tatas to be squeezed and I obliged. After some good 20 minutes, I finished and we headed to the shower for a rinse. After that I dressed up and left and she stayed there for some more time. Although I had the appointment for 2 times, I didn't feel like having 1 more as I wasn't impressed much with her looks in the first place. She covered it up with her attitude and decent skills.

She did have some unusual requests for booking cabs for her, food, liquor etc which I politely denied. I am not much of a drinker either. One other thing I noticed was she has unusual amounts of makeup and very hard smelling perfume which I usually hate and a turn off for me.

Hope this helps fellow mongers before choosing her. If you have any good SPs who can provide good looking girls, please let me know.

BabyKutu
12-16-17, 03:57
Sir,

Please free your inbox. Need your advice urgently.Yes I did Bro. Go for it.

Pagaldil
12-16-17, 08:23
Salute to fellow bros.

The SP I shared earlier in Gabowli is fake who says he deals in high end only and charging humoungos rates. I just experienced it and writing this FR ASAP. So that fellow bros don't fall in trap. He sent his brother to pick me up from a decided spot. While the brother was OK, the main person did not budge lower than 14 k. The pic sent to me was highly photoshoped including buldge at right places which made her look very sexy and worth the amount. Thanks to forum seniors and bros I knew the rates couldn't be higher and No one has confirmed the report of this SP. The bird was nowhere close to the pic sent. So while I politely refused, he started charging me "cancellation charges". LOL, again thanks to forum seniors I knew this was nothing but some booby trap. I said no, and there were two WGs sitting with him they started randomly shouting that we are here for you etc etc so I should pay cancellation charges. I knew it was a trick so I told them that you are not the same girl as I pic so please keep quiet.

All in all some hassling aside, I'm glad this truth came out. These people charge 20 k for nothing.

Thanks to seniors and ISG for providing this practical mongering knowledge. I'm still forward to a good, hassle free bird scoring and haven't received any reliable contacts yet. Search is still on of this newbie. Would be glad to write more FRs for some good birds.

Thanks and take care.

SmootheRaj
12-16-17, 09:18
Thanks Redfox!

Though I have this contact from Oct I made a move only on this Wednesday. Reasons could be because of my travel and also I usual do not put too much of money for a quick fuck.

But as it has been more than 2 months that I have been missing some good action and release, this encounter with this gal just blown my mind out and I would definitely relax for a month unless I get a great chick.

Coming into deed, she is very outgoing and if you break a goof conversation evrything is on table. I am more into GFE with good DFK which I could access as both felt comfortable from the minute we got into the room. DATY was on the offering but did lot of fingering and biting around. She has a nice tatoo arnd her breast which was a turn on for me. Best part was I realised we can satisfy the gal even after we have cum. As promised she kept asking me what and how she wanted and after I cum she kept me close asking to do a slow dig while she came which was new experience.

Then she tuk me to shower and after that one more quickie with wot. And dispersed. I dnt want to giv every minute details but definitely a great fuck.

Note.

She is not a stunner. Short but with good body to f.

10 k is little higher end so if I would repeat is very low chances.

She does not have place and also not good with Hindi or English.

Guys please don't bombarded with pm for I am sure Redfox has shared this with quite a few people. Reach out only if you hav a genuine indie preferably Muslim.

Keep rocking and happy new year all!

JackCool23
12-16-17, 11:31
Visited K spa near famous bakery in J hills. Got miss A. She is bit dark but massage was good. Got all hints from the start of massage. Opted for HJ + TL.

Counter: 2000.

HJ + TL: 800.

WIR: Not miss A. Saw some other girls while returning. Will try them.

ByutifulBabaji
12-16-17, 12:12
Came across this MP through a random sales call. When I visited it, I realised it is a spa I visited before but the management has changed. The location is fairly clean with large rooms and doors for privacy. Found an SI woman at the counter and negotiated 1.5 k for counter charges. There are average-looking SI and NE therapists available here. Since I never found much luck with NE, and since I prefer the familiar devil to the unfamiliar angel, I chose the reception lady, who is also a therapist.

The lady escorted me to the room and on the way there, I saw one skinny petite SI (tried later) , one skinny NE with blonde hair, and some fat Sis. As for the reception lady, she is a little chubby. After we reached the room, the therapist stayed there while I changed into the oversized-as-usual dispos (awkward). Five minutes into the average massage (as expected), she pops the question of extras. I went for B2B.

Without further ado, she stripped naked to reveal a curvy (but not shapely) body and told me to flip around. Turns out that was where the massage would end. The masseuse did not know much about the way B2BS work so I had to guide her through it (once again, awkward). As the session progressed, I got to work on her boobs, followed by some fingering and grinding. As confirmed by the girl later, this definitely would have gone on to FS if I carried a rubber with me. However, for now, the girl wasn't very skilled and so, I had to finish off by myself cause her hands started to hurt. Washroom is also average.

Damages: 1.5 k + 2 k.

WIR: For desperate times. Tried the skinny petite SI later and had a similar experience.

LoveExAlter
12-16-17, 17:36
Hello mongers,

As the LE activities reduced MP's are back to business. Recently I visited two MP's and the FR below.

1. Called and booked appointment at one of my old MP near Gbowli, When I reached there counter girl showed me two therapist one young and short and other aged and height. Selected the Young one, she took me to the room which was an average one. I changed to dispo and she started massage.

After few minutes of massage she popped up about extra's. I asked what services are on plate. She provides HJ, HJ+TA, B2B. I asked price for B2B. She quoted a bit on high end I bargained it to 2 k. Then she started oil fingering my hole Oh shit It was like heaven never ever before. It went on for couple of minutes then normal massage then B2B, Awesome experience. Total damages counter 1.5 k and deed 2 k worth it.

WIR: Absolutely yes.

2. M spa is back in mkonda with different name, called and booked an appointment. Went to the place and paid the counter charges 1.2 k and started with the massage. She is a NE girl, not very friendly. She started the massage and it was very good massage. I asked her about the extras, she politely rejected and I asked if anyone here provides, she said no. I took the bath and returned.

WIR: Only for massage.

Jk Cool
12-16-17, 18:55
Hyderabad guys and seniors like Babykutty.

I have indies (without place) and few SP which was given by seniors and few friends, I need suggestions and also PM me places with suggestions.

1) Check in together with gal in a couple friendly hotel / resort or Service appt.

2) Check in myself and call the gal into room.

3) Ask the gal to check in and I go to the room.

4) In case of SP. Who has gal already in hotel, visit the hotel and go to room is it safe?

5) SP who keeps gal in a apartment and I visit the place, is it safe?

Thanks.

DonutRider
12-16-17, 19:11
Date: Dec 15.

Incall / outcall: Outcall (OYO).

Provider: Ms. Ch from Madhapur.

Overall Rating: 6.5/10.

Activities: LFK, DFK, CBJ, CFS, Mish, CG, Shower together.

Physical description: 5'2, average looking, small tatas and good shape.

Damages: 10 for 2 + 2 for OYO room.

First of all thanks to DonutRider for helping me with valuable suggestions and information. His inputs were priceless. Although I reached out to multiple folks for contacts, he is one person who took time to patiently provide information and contacts.

I understand that rest of the seniors might be busy or ignored me thinking I am one of the information seekers.

I reached out to Ms Ch a few days ago and have been talking to her since about our appointment. She was quite responsive since the beginning. After talking over the phone for a couple of times, we moved onto chat about the setup. She inquired about how I got her contact and provided the same. She also asked me send her a pic of mine which I did. I asked here to send few pics of her as well..Yeah boy, so glad you had fun mate! So did I and FR is on the way!

DonutRider
12-16-17, 20:03
I know the sp and the girl both. Did the girl in Delhi when she was still a stident a while ago.

This SP is one of the most trusted ones I use, and only one of the two that I frequent to. So he is a gem. Just that this one was not to be with him. Let me check again and will confirm if her service and attitude has changed.You know what, you are a rockstar! Can't thank you enough for all that you do!

ShadowGamer
12-16-17, 20:48
Came across this MP through a random sales call. When I visited it, I realised it is a spa I visited before but the management has changed. The location is fairly clean with large rooms and doors for privacy. Found an SI woman at the counter and negotiated 1.5 k for counter charges. There are average-looking SI and NE therapists available here. Since I never found much luck with NE, and since I prefer the familiar devil to the unfamiliar angel, I chose the reception lady, who is also a therapist.

The lady escorted me to the room and on the way there, I saw one skinny petite SI (tried later) , one skinny NE with blonde hair, and some fat Sis. As for the reception lady, she is a little chubby. After we reached the room, the therapist stayed there while I changed into the oversized-as-usual dispos (awkward). Five minutes into the average massage (as expected), she pops the question of extras. I went for B2B.

Without further ado, she stripped naked to reveal a curvy (but not shapely) body and told me to flip around. Turns out that was where the massage would end. The masseuse did not know much about the way B2BS work so I had to guide her through it (once again, awkward)..Could you help me with the hint of the parlour, I am very desperate. Also I am having issue with payment in the site.

Need help really bad, or provide me a hint please.

DonutRider
12-16-17, 21:09
Been following up with her for over a week now and finally got the appointment fixed! I reached the destination and called her up. Said some relatives are visiting her and that I would need to wait to which I said okay. (I don't remember waiting for such a long time even in a temple queue line).

She called me back and gave me the directions to her place. Went there, her flat was nice and big and that's a comfort.

I jacked off twice before meeting her keeping in mind, I only had one shot at it and I didn't want to fuck it! I have come to know recently that I can't perform well in a foreign pitch. That's the reality I can not change and I have come to terms with it!

She has a nice smile on her face, handed me a glass of water, chatted a bit while standing and in no time we were kissing each other. She undressed herself and I, myself. I just loved the way her body looked. Had a soft and fair skin. I kissed her everywhere and she responded nicely. I entered her in missionary and only dug her that way as I wasn't a 100% erect and would only have made a fool of myself if tried a different position.

She is a great GFE (or should I say Aunt experience?) and total VFM. She did sound like she was in a hurry though. Asked me a couple times to make it fast. I couldn't make it fast as there was nothing left inside! I just decided to come to a halt before she would ask me a third time to cum and I did. Got dressed, hugged and kissed her on the cheek, checked her out one last time and fled away.

She said NO to either meeting in a hotel or meeting for a whole night. I don't know if she doesn't really do it with anyone but I would love to cuddle with her and spoon her all night!

DFK- Ummm, let's just say I had better DFKs before.

BBBJ. Sucked me nice and clean for a good 2 min.

V card. Smelled so sweet and I could eat it all day. The best DATY I have ever had! She has gold down there!!

Boobs. Not saggy, not saggy at all! They are just perfect!

Body. Great! Fat tummy and a fat ass (a perfect SI aunt figure in my opinion).

GFE. On a scale of 1 to Seema, I would give her an 8! (But who am I to compare, we have our own favorites).

WIR. Hell yeah!

3 k a pop and I didn't jack it up!

Have fun, boys!

Donutrider.

Pagaldil
12-16-17, 22:21
Mongers,

Finally, last night my quest for CIM chick got over with Girl called Ms. Be. Met her in the Pub which I mentioned in my last post.

Have been trying to get good birds from Pubs.

She works in MNC and met her last week. We got friendly after couple of drinks. She told me that she is waiting for her friend when we met. Don't trust her on that as we spent 3 hrs on that day and no one turned up. When I asked her she said her friend has messaged her that she will not be able to come.

I reminded her yesterday that we were supposed to meet, she agreed and also said I need to get her some shopping done.

I agreed and booked hotel & took the room.

Within 5 minutes Miss be came. She is Bong beauty with cute kinky smile on face. Little plummish well rather flash at correct places. Boobs size 38 nicer size to play with. Boobs lover can enjoy them.

After that we were in bed. Chit chatting & undressed ourselves.

No or very little DFK on menu. A disappointing point for me. I lie down she started licking me every where & then licked my Dick. She gives good BBBJ & she deep throats it.

Enjoyed her good BBBJ for 20 & then she put Condom on my dick. Fucked in Cow boy & then missionary. I was over all good banging lasted for another 20 minutes. It seemed she enjoyed fuck as she was moaning hard.

Then I requested her to give BBBJ till completion CIM. She obliged nicely. She does not leave dick till sperm does not come out in her mouth.

Fella felt so good. Had a chit chat & she smoke few cigs. Came to know She was in Delhi and had come on some project here.

Second round was also good one; She even gave hand job to release my sperm in to her mouth. Tool was very satisfied with CIM from Miss be-Bong beauty.

Had my 3rd round before leaving the hotel. Then went for shopping in In mall with her and brought her clothes which she wanted. She took around 4 dresses and asked me to pay for 2 which were less in amount. She paid for remaining 2.

Good gesture. Though I was fearing when she was buying.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10- No DFK that's why.

Services: 8/10.

WIR: Oh Yes.

Damages: Hotel: Rs 1500+ tips & water & condoms 150 Rs.

Shopping expenditure: Rs 5000.

Overall Rs 6500 for 3 nice pops.

She has asked me not to share her number. So sorry bro's. Can't stop sharing my experience so posted here.

Still looking for hint on pubs where birds are easy to approach and economical.

Seniors please help this newbie in Hyderabad. It was much easier in Delhi as I belong to Delhi and knew in an out.

My PM is not active will get it activated by next week.

Have a blast but be safe.

BabySearch
12-17-17, 01:05
Hi,

I have received pic of one girl from SP. She looks good in pic. Anybody tried her?

ByutifulBabaji
12-17-17, 04:03
Went to an MP where I have been a regular visitor for a very long time. It used to house many Thais and one particularly cute local (that I got really lucky with before). Since the raids and some period of inactivity, it is limping back to normalcy with a few Thais back in action. Last time I went, there were two Thais:

1. This Thai lady might just be the most stunning one I've seen so far. She has a face and eyes that are more Persian than Thai and even through the robes, I could tell that she had an amazing physique. The massage was alright too (can't recollect much of it ATM). However, I should have expected what happened next. She quoted 6 k for B2B. At rates like this, I usually don't bother to negotiate but this girl looked like a dream and I had to try. She barely budged from her rate and made it very difficult. Finally, we agreed for HJ+TL at 2 k (sorry bros, she was really hot).

As she undressed, I was astonished to see an actual supermodel physique for the first time. Such large melons on such a slim and toned waist, I couldn't wait to get started. However, to my disappointment, turns out the boobs were fake and overly firm and not very bouncy at all. Guess those are what she's trying to pay off with those rates.

Boobs: 10/10 (to look at) 4/10 (to play with).

Face: 10/10.

Attitude: 3/10.

WIR: She's new to Hyderabad so I think its better to teach her some economics first.

2. The second Thai lady is very average in looks and quotes around half of what the first one quotes. There are many SI birds that are more VFM, but in my limited knowledge, the chance of finding SI birds in MPs who have a fair amount of technique is lower. I, for one, hate it when I have to finish myself off to spare the girl the efforts.

BabyKutu
12-17-17, 04:45

I have indies (without place) and few SP which was given by seniors and few friends, I need suggestions and also PM me places with suggestions.

1) Check in together with gal in a couple friendly hotel / resort or Service appt.

4) In case of SP. Who has gal already in hotel, visit the hotel and go to room is it safe?

Thanks.1) This is the best option, most of the hotels don't care who you check in with as long as the stay is booked as double occupancy. ID card presentation is a must.

2) This is best of you want to avoid the walk of shame, however if you are comfortable with the swag of the girl then I prefer this.

3) Avoid at all costs. Makes no sense that its your money and someone else is checking in.

4) & 5) You should know the SP better, if the SP is trustworthy then this saves lot of cost and time and most importantly you just have to walk in and walk out.

BabyKutu
12-17-17, 04:46
Hi,

I have received pic of one girl from SP. She looks good in pic. Anybody tried her?Wham BHam. Girl looks more dark in reality than the pic, the Pic's are attest 2 / 3 years old. Ask for more recent pics.

BabySearch
12-17-17, 05:30
Bro,

Can you post the pic and damages.Its pics available in Hyderabad forum, check previous post.

HydStar
12-17-17, 06:13
Good report bro!

At Hyderabad-spa-mongers.

Anyone has info about Ms K (Tel, South Indian) from the based out of Mapur?

She left the spa after the last raid I didn't save her contact.

Any idea where she joined now? Info much appreciated.

Thanks Hydstar for recommending this SPA and therapist.

I have moved to Hyderabad recently. I went to this SPA near the star hotel in Gachibowli almost a month back. I went there after seeing that it was newly opened. I also noticed that it was getting good ratings on JD. However, my last trip was a waste as I was assigned a beautician (part time therapist). Neither there was any massage nor any extras. I thought that my SPA choice was wrong.

Now that Hydstar recommended this SPA along with a therapist's name, I tried one more time this week. Here is my experience this time.

SPA ambience. Above average.

Therapist. Ms. Z. Aged, slightly on heavier side, neither good looking nor bad looking..

MaxDuder669
12-17-17, 07:23
Hello Sir,

It would be great if you can share the SP contact info. Would reciprocate accordingly as I venture into Hyderabad region.

Regards.

Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide me feedback on these girls please. I got them from my regular SP. I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them.

MaxDuder669
12-17-17, 07:30
Anyone try this bird? SP quoting up to 7 k.Hello Sir,

Could you please share the SP contact info. I am a newbie and would like to start venturing into Hyderabad area. I have a great contact from Bangalore area if you need it that I can share.

Regards.

Qganesha
12-17-17, 07:41
Hi,

I have received pic of one girl from SP. She looks good in pic. Anybody tried her?Looks good what is the asking price bro.

SexyBoyChn
12-17-17, 08:08
Awesome copy paste from Ahmedabad forum, you altered only a very little, so you got caught.

Poor chap, better luck next time.

Mongers,

Finally, last night my quest for CIM chick got over with Girl called Ms. Be. Met her in the Pub which I mentioned in my last post.

She works in MNC and met her last week. We got friendly after couple of drinks. She told me that she is waiting for her friend when we met. Don't trust her on that as we spent 3 hrs on that day and no one turned up. When I asked her she said her friend has messaged her that she will not be able to come.

I reminded her yesterday that we were supposed to meet, she agreed and also said I need to get her some shopping done.

Within 5 minutes Miss be came. She is Bong beauty with cute kinky smile on face. Little plummish well rather flash at correct places. Boobs size 38 nicer size to play with. Boobs lover can enjoy them.

After that we were in bed. Chit chatting & undressed ourselves.

No or very little DFK on menu. A disappointing point for me. I lie down she started licking me every where & then licked my Dick. She gives good BBBJ & she deep throats it.

Enjoyed her good BBBJ for 20 & then she put Condom on my dick. Fucked in Cow boy & then missionary. I was over all good banging lasted for another 20 minutes. It seemed she enjoyed fuck as she was moaning hard.

Then I requested her to give BBBJ till completion CIM. She obliged nicely. She does not leave dick till sperm does not come out in her mouth.

Fella felt so good. Had a chit chat & she smoke few cigs. Came to know She was in Delhi and had come on some project here.

Second round was also good one; She even gave hand job to release my sperm in to her mouth. Tool was very satisfied with CIM from Miss be-Bong beauty.

Had my 3rd round before leaving the hotel. Then went for shopping in In mall with her and brought her clothes which she wanted. She took around 4 dresses and asked me to pay for 2 which were less in amount. She paid for remaining 2.

Good gesture. Though I was fearing when she was buying.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10- No DFK that's why.

Services: 8/10.

WIR: Oh Yes.

Damages: Hotel: Rs 1500+ tips & water & condoms 150 Rs.

Shopping expenditure: Rs 5000.

Overall Rs 6500 for 3 nice pops.

She has asked me not to share her number. So sorry bro's. Can't stop sharing my experience so posted here.

Still looking for hint on pubs where birds are easy to approach and economical.

Seniors please help this newbie in Hyderabad. It was much easier in Delhi as I belong to Delhi and knew in an out.

My PM is not active will get it activated by next week.

Have a blast but be safe.

Achilies
12-17-17, 08:41
Mongers,

After that we were in bed..Nice bro! Wake up now! It's too late it's Hyderabad! You can't even dream this in Hyderabad! Reality is far away! 6.5 k 3 pops only shopping ha ha! LOL!

NaniNaresh
12-17-17, 09:42
Bollywood Actress Richa Saxena and Five other people, including a Bengali Television actress have been arrested after Hyderabad North Zone task force Conducted Riding in the Taj Deccan hotel and arrested a Bollywood actress Richa Saxena and a designer. A Bengali television actress has been arrested as well. The hotel manager has also been arrested. A cash of around Rs 55,000 and a mobile phone have been seized by task force team, within 30 minutes of the raid.

The main organizer of the prostitution racket, Janardhan is still absconding. The arrested people have been taken to the police custody in Banjara Hills. As Per Police Reports the clients, along with the managers of the respective hotels who had a hand in this Hi-tech Prostitution Racket also arrested. Further developments regarding the case are awaited. Richa Saxena has acted in a Tollywood film June 1:43.

The investigation is currently in progress. The complete details on this would be out soo.

Qganesha
12-17-17, 12:24
Bollywood Actress Richa Saxena and Five other people, including a Bengali Television actress have been arrested after Hyderabad North Zone task force Conducted Riding in the Taj Deccan hotel and arrested a Bollywood actress Richa Saxena and a designer. A Bengali television actress has been arrested as well. The hotel manager has also been arrested. A cash of around Rs 55,000 and a mobile phone have been seized by task force team, within 30 minutes of the raid.

The main organizer of the prostitution racket, Janardhan is still absconding. The arrested people have been taken to the police custody in Banjara Hills. As Per Police Reports the clients, along with the managers of the respective hotels who had a hand in this Hi-tech Prostitution Racket also arrested. Further developments regarding the case are awaited. Richa Saxena has acted in a Tollywood film June 1:43.

The investigation is currently in progress. The complete details on this would be out soo.A youtube video shows she is crying and trying to hide her face when the raid happened. She looks too young.

And the old man in the room is the customer?

Can't they defend it was with mutual consent? In this website many people seem to suggest LE does not have role if consensual.

Qganesha
12-17-17, 12:25
Awesome copy paste from Ahmedabad forum, you altered only a very little, so you got caught.

Poor chap, better luck next time.But why would some one want to write a fake FR?

That too clearly saying not sharing the contact.

MaxDuder669
12-17-17, 12:25
Hello friends,

I am new to Hyderabad region. I have recently relocated here and want to start venturing into Hyderabad area. I would appreciate if any seniors or members can provide me some decent contacts in Hyderabad. I have a great SP in Bangalore if anyone wants to try out.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BabyKutu
12-17-17, 12:42
Guys,

Avoid getting girls to Star hotels at any cost. Please ensure to hold off sneaking girls into rooms.

SP's are on LE radar. Hold off.

MaxDuder669
12-17-17, 14:32

Thanks.Stayuncle.com

DecentMan224
12-17-17, 17:19
Hello everyone!

I am following Hyderabad thread from some time and have used m'pur blog SP. I am looking for some indie contacts who are GFE and fun to be with. Please share any trusted SP or Indie contacts. I can help with Mumbai contacts or whatever I know here.

Thanks!

Kartheek93
12-17-17, 18:21
A youtube video shows she is crying and trying to hide her face when the raid happened. She looks too young.

Can't they defend it was with mutual consent? In this website many people seem to suggest LE does not have role if consensual.They can claim that it is consensual. But the LE doesn't just raid alone, they take media for the sake of publicity and better crime record. So, in front of cameras, arguing or anything is useless.

A month later court obviously acquits the crime because "Lawyers. " Its just a publicity stunt by LE because have you ever seen any actress in jail charged with prostitution?

Pagaldil
12-17-17, 21:24
This is a well known trend in Delhi.

Also known as FWB. Don't know if it is common here in Hyderabad. I second that Hyderabad is very costly as compared to Delhi. This month had already done heavy dent on my pocket.

Nice bro! Wake up now! It's too late it's Hyderabad! You can't even dream this in Hyderabad! Reality is far away! 6.5 k 3 pops only shopping ha ha! LOL!

Anikp1190
12-17-17, 22:49
Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Hyderabad this week, would appreciate for contacts and suggestions for healthy mongering as I noticed this place is having issues related to LEs, I hope I get a safe passage.

Please provide details regarding the available MPs with lower chances of getting raided and good therapist running well with all services, Indies and SPs and some guidance for the accommodation as I'm visiting Hyderabad for the first time.

In return sure a beer would be nice LOL.

And if you visit Gujarat PM for the same.

Thank you.

SilverDew
12-18-17, 03:52
Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested.

LoverG
12-18-17, 11:25
This FR is about 10 days old, Firstly a Big Shout Out to Donut Rider and Achilles for providing me with Rose's Contact thanks a ton guys.

Coming to the details, I called her and I guess she is super busy with all the other fellow mongers and I could book an appointment with other only after three days.

What I liked about her the most was that she comes over by cab herself and leaves in a cab, I booked her for a night and she arrived by a cab on time.

I must say I was a little dissapointed by looking at her as she was quite short in height, but that disappointment was quickly evaporated behind closed doors as she is a complete GFE and a full VFM.

My Report Card:

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ: 100000/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Pussy: I am not into DATY, but it looked pretty clean down there.

Overall I should say she smelled good, and provided good GFE with an awesome BBBJ.

Damaged-8 K for the night but I could only do 2 pops as I had an flight early the next morning.

WIR- No, Only Because I like to have a new ones.

KiranRocks
12-18-17, 16:39
Any idea about good MPs in Hyderabad, specifically in Gbowli and HiTe city?

KiranRocks
12-18-17, 18:40
Can someone PM me or or provide hints to the name and location of this spa please?

Cheers.

Jk Cool
12-18-17, 18:43
1) This is the best option, most of the hotels don't care who you check in with as long as the stay is booked as double occupancy. ID card presentation is a must.

2) This is best of you want to avoid the walk of shame, however if you are comfortable with the swag of the girl then I prefer this.

3) Avoid at all costs. Makes no sense that its your money and someone else is checking in.

4) & 5) You should know the SP better, if the SP is trustworthy then this saves lot of cost and time and most importantly you just have to walk in and walk out.Thanks for the reply Babykutu.

Regarding option 1. Does the gal also need to give her ID during check in? It is best if only I need to give ID, but if she is also asked to give ID, means we are a couple and it could be a risk I feel.

4 & 5) one of the Hyderabad SP (referred by Bangalore friend) sent me 4 super profiles and costs 8 k for 1 shot and 1 BJ and the gals are already checked in the hotel room, it is a famous hotel in Lak, After your suggestion I feel I can try him out. I talked to him and he said entire staff including reception guys are his people, also mentioned regarding recent raid, that the seasoned SP's tip off law to avoid competition from new SPs, not sure how far it is true.

JK.

DreadLord
12-18-17, 19:51
Tried two spas today.

Spa 1- near jbs.

Shady place. But was close by my house so sent there. They do not have a board outside. Called the guy and he guided me to the place.

Quoted 1.5 for an hour, bargained to 1 k counter and asked to send the best therapist.

She was not great looking but gave a decent massage. Massages the a hole and and pointed towards jhonny. Asked for a tip but did not quote the amount. Gave a decent HJ. But I did enjoy the a hole massage more.

Tipped her. 5 k and she gladly took it. Did not want to meet outside.

Total damage 1 k counter.

5 tip.

Spa 2- still on the lookout for a massage went to the newly opened s spa near movie planet.

Turned out to be a bad choice. They do not accept cards.

Was allotted an old NE who's teeth were stained. She had a smoke before she entered.

Was not responding to any questions and looked stoned! Asked her twice if she was alright, she was sweating profusely. Got up from the table and made her sit. She started her sob story saying she did not like the job etc. Etc etc. Felt bad for her and Decided to leave, promised not to complain outside.

Damage counter-1.5.

Tip- 0.

WIR-no.

HydMong
12-19-17, 00:02
Hi fellow mongers, got the no of poo with no end 6083. I tried calling her she. Needs strong reference. My reference of santu not working. Please help me.

KumarMJ
12-19-17, 03:28
Have seen many enjoying with rose these days. I also remember how Seema was famous earlier for her GFE too.

It would be interesting to see who is better at service and GFE among both.

Cost wise not much difference. Please provide your views.

Thanks in advance.

LetMeGo
12-19-17, 06:03
Any leads of inde in Hyderabad? I am here just today. Would love to explore but with interest of time need to get out.

Will ensure to return the favour when asked. Please friends.

CoolDude712
12-19-17, 06:40
Hi,

Can some one help me with a review on Fatima. No ending with 547.

Cheers,

CD.

DecentGuy123
12-19-17, 07:20
Thanks Lazeinpeace bro for giving me the info.

This SPA is in the building just next to the other one I went to last time. A lot of mongers here are referring to it as "dirty stairs spa".

Spa ambience. As the title says. Below average. Not hygienic at all.

Therapist. Ms. A. Name of a film heroine. Speaks telugu. Dark. Looks average. Slightly on the heavier side.

Massage- 1.8 k at counter for deep tissue. Just ok type massage.

Extras on offer. HJ+TL at 2 k. Just an average experience. Nothing special to talk about.

My hunt for a stunner therapist in Hyderabad continues.

Kartheek93
12-19-17, 08:03
Tipped her. 5 k and she gladly took it. Did not want to meet outside.

Total damage 1 k counter.

5 tip.You tipped 5 k for a HJ? Isn't that too much?

DonutRider
12-19-17, 11:48
Boys,

All those of you who has PMed me for Siri's contact. I have a sent you all a PM now with digits ending in 956.

That's the right one! Ignore the previous one I sent.

MaxDuder669
12-19-17, 14:17
Are all A Spa's closed across Hyderabad? I tried to visit but saw they were closed.

NewtoHyd
12-19-17, 17:22
Have seen many enjoying with rose these days. I also remember how Seema was famous earlier for her GFE too.

Thanks in advance.With Gulabi YMMV. In fact I didn't enjoy much due to below par ambience, hygiene. I never do DFK with someone licks yr ass.

She is good if yr expectations are low and VFM, can't expect much at 8 k / night. She charges 6 k / night in Delhi. In Hyderabad she started with higher figure, slowly people understood her worth. She is nice gal though.

If you want a real GFE look somewhere else.

NewtoHyd
12-19-17, 17:37
Thanks for the reply Babykutu.

Regarding option 1. Does the gal also need to give her ID during check in? It is best if only I need to give ID, but if she is also asked to give ID, means we are a couple and it could be a risk I feel.

4 & 5) one of the Hyderabad SP (referred by Bangalore friend) sent me 4 super profiles and costs 8 k for 1 shot and 1 BJ and the gals are already checked in the hotel room, it is a famous hotel in Lak, After your suggestion I feel I can try him out. I talked to him and he said entire staff including reception guys are his people, also mentioned regarding recent raid, that the seasoned SP's tip off law to avoid competition from new SPs, not sure how far it is true.

JK.In my view 4,5 are risky from LE angle. The reason yr SP said can be applicable to him also, somebody can tip off this info. Hotels are easy targets.

Also I avoid the gal taking you to her known oyo room. She might be a regular visitor there and each time with a different guy, its easy to smell the issue if someone is staying there for couple of days.

2 is the lesser evil, as there is no recorded info about the gal. Ask her to dress appropriately.

Achilies
12-19-17, 20:05
Hi guys,

I was out of mongering for sometime! Was busy with personal stuff now planning for some fun in dis weekend need review& Reference&Clarity is she still working?

Thanks in advance guys!

BabyKutu
12-20-17, 03:46
Are all A Spa's closed across Hyderabad? I tried to visit but saw they were closed.Nope. Its BAU.

DonutRider
12-20-17, 05:34
Hi guys,

I was out of mongering for sometime! Was busy with personal stuff now planning for some fun in dis weekend need review& Reference&Clarity is she still working?

Thanks in advance guys!Hi,

She is the one I posted about a few days go, asking if anybody has had her. Digits ending in 808. Any help there guys? Please advice.

Rroy29
12-20-17, 09:25
Guys,

Planning a trip to Hyderabad. Will be staying at hotel. So looking for an overnight. Guys kindly enlighten and PM digits. No north eastern please. And either north Indian. Or beautiful south Indians.

Thanks in advance guys.

SfoCowboy
12-20-17, 10:26
Hi guys,

This happened to my friend recently and I'm sharing the story for you to be alert.

He matched with a girl and their chatting moved from Hi Hello, to becoming friends with benefits to exchanging nudes. They decided to meet up and this girl asked him to give some money. He gave her some money through paytm and then she unmatched him on tinder and blocked him on whatsapp. Till here it's a routine and none of the smart guys would pay a penny before meeting anyone.

Now this girl matched him again on tinder and she threatened him that she would expose his nudes and she knows his employer and all. This is a new story that I've never heard. I asked him to take screenshots and save the conversation. While it's a different story about how we dealt with her but I should alert you guys not to share such pics with anyone.

I will share a different story about how this guy managed and handled this "girl".

Cheers and safe mongering to you all.

Achilies
12-20-17, 17:31
Hi,

She is the one I posted about a few days go, asking if anybody has had her. Digits ending in 808. Any help there guys? Please advice.I messaged her with reference given by senior bro, but she scolded me and blocked on whatap! Not sure is she still working or not?

Kartheek93
12-20-17, 18:13
Hi guys,

This happened to my friend recently and I'm sharing the story for you to be alert.

He matched with a girl and their chatting moved from Hi Hello, to becoming friends with benefits to exchanging nudes. They decided to meet up and this girl asked him to give some money. He gave her some money through paytm and then she unmatched him on tinder and blocked him on whatsapp. Till here it's a routine and none of the smart guys would pay a penny before meeting anyone.

Now this girl matched him again on tinder and she threatened him that she would expose his nudes and she knows his employer and all. This is a new story that I've never heard. I asked him to take screenshots and save the conversation. While it's a different story about how we dealt with her but I should alert you guys not to share such pics with anyone.

I will share a different story about how this guy managed and handled this "girl".

Cheers and safe mongering to you all.I don't think its a girl because they wouldn't go such lengths. Digging guys for money and cutting off the relationship is a girl thing and yes everyone agrees to that. But coming back and blackmailing with nudes and personal info is not. May be its a guy or may be not who knows.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Kartheek93
12-20-17, 18:21
Dear members,

I came across this forum a couple of month ago and tried to step up buying subscription plan but it turned out only credit cards are accepted. I've read somewhere that some seniors could help new members buy a subscription on behalf of them. But I don't know how to proceed.

All I am asking is, if there's anyone who can help me buy a subscription, I'm willing to pay them the amount and any extra charges that might incur. And if that is not how getting a subscription works, I'm sorry and I would like to know if there's any way to get one.

Regards,

Kartheek93.

RajPru
12-20-17, 22:21
Guys,

Planning for Thailand next week for 5 days, any one interested can ping me and seniors please guide me if any good pointers or girls.

Thanks and regards.

RajPru
12-20-17, 22:23
Sorry I haven't mentioned that tickets are not yer booked, guys suggest me if not Thailand any good places to find awesome girls to have fun for 4-5 days.

SfoCowboy
12-21-17, 02:07
I personally feel that it's more than one person. Girl+guy may be.

I don't think its a girl because they wouldn't go such lengths. Digging guys for money and cutting off the relationship is a girl thing and yes everyone agrees to that. But coming back and blackmailing with nudes and personal info is not. May be its a guy or may be not who knows.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

SannyLove143
12-21-17, 03:03
Dear friends,

I lost most of my new contacts as I lost my phone in transit (no cloud backup from 2 months). I am traveling to India after few months. I helped many in the past along with few FRs. I do have old contacts but not so keen on already tasted birds. Any pointers to with the below criteria will be reciprocated with genuine contacts, budget no issue.

A. Good looking.

Be. Good body.

See. Willing to please.

The. Does outcalls.

If you need any help in UK I can treat you to feast.

Thanks.

Picassown
12-21-17, 03:35
Dear members,

I came across this forum a couple of month ago and tried to step up buying subscription plan but it turned out only credit cards are accepted. I've read somewhere that some seniors could help new members buy a subscription on behalf of them. But I don't know how to proceed.

All I am asking is, if there's anyone who can help me buy a subscription, I'm willing to pay them the amount and any extra charges that might incur. And if that is not how getting a subscription works, I'm sorry and I would like to know if there's any way to get one.

Regards,

Kartheek93.Use your credit card, It's safe and convenient. If you do not have a credit card, then create a virtual online card.

Achilies
12-21-17, 05:10
Dear members,

Regards,

Kartheek93.Use entropay! Perfectly works it will create a virtual credit card you can add money from your debit card!

NaniNaresh
12-21-17, 07:29
She is Kartheeka. One of seniour refered me. But now she is not responding.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance guys!

SannyLove143
12-21-17, 09:57
Hello guys,

Any spa recommendations near Kothapet / Dilsukhnagar / LB Nagar / Uppal etc. Please.

Thanks.

Masterix42
12-21-17, 18:31
I usually stick to MPS to get some extra action. The past few months, I didn't venture out due to all the LE raids. Was dejected to see the usual players shut shop. But I ventured out last couple of weeks. The spa near Inorbit, is still BAU. But the quality has gone down. They are managing with 2 NE and 2 locals. No great shakes about them. Mechanical stuff. Even more surprised when I visited the spa above the coffee shop across the park! It's as if nothing has happened in Hyderabad. They still have Thais giving all the extras. The masseuse claims the manager and owner don't know about the extras. But I doubt it.

One other unlisted spa operates from behind an imported bike showroom on road no 12. But it's shabby and managed by an ex masseuse that used to work at the spa near Inorbit.

Frank Martin
12-21-17, 21:58
Hi,

Its been very long, I have visited our forum or post an update. Today evening while I am coming back from office in ola share, which reminded me instantly about our forum so I am here and sharing the incident, what brought back me here.

I am coming from Hitec city to Calvary temple SMR FH. While we are crossing the tunnel, I just witnessed a couple started smooching desperately in halted old blue maruti 800. As the tunnel is actually one way this car is in waiting stage and the couple using their waiting time to best. The sight is so seductive, immediately got triggered. I know these things happens in Parks and more secluded parking lots and other places. But it is my first experience watching it on traffic road. Strange for me.

Note:- Last month I had my first experience of CIM and it was amazing. My girl jo gave me the pleasure of CIM while she is at my friends place. As the experience is very small I didn't posted as a separate FR.

Regards,

Frank.

LoveHost
12-22-17, 03:01
Hi,

Its been very long, I have visited our forum or post an update. Today evening while I am coming back from office in ola share, which reminded me instantly about our forum so I am here and sharing the incident, what brought back me here.

I am coming from Hitec city to Calvary temple SMR FH. While we are crossing the tunnel, I just witnessed a couple started smooching desperately in halted old blue maruti 800. As the tunnel is actually one way this car is in waiting stage and the couple using their waiting time to best. The sight is so seductive, immediately got triggered. I know these things happens in Parks and more secluded parking lots and other places. But it is my first experience watching it on traffic road. Strange for me.

Note:- Last month I had my first experience of CIM and it was amazing. My girl jo gave me the pleasure of CIM while she is at my friends place. As the experience is very small I didn't posted as a separate FR.

Regards,

Frank.Hyderabad is developing a lot, ya I used to see this kind of stuff in Lal bagh Bangalore. Even I used to go that way to Gopal nagar.

BrxBenjamin
12-22-17, 11:28
I'm a silent reader of this forum for almost a year now. Haven't activated PM or Subscription yet, thinking of starting the New Year with it.

Used to read the FRs of MPs and thought that it was crazy, people proudly stating that they paid 2 k for a HJ+TA at MPs.

I'm mostly based out of be'lore and the standard rate for a HJ+TA is just 1 k. Few places even lower and few others, the Massuse would be surprised if you tipped her.

Thought it always best to monger in be'lore and best to monger in Delhi, seeing the camaraderie and helpfulness of mongers there.

But I'm glad to say that I was wrong.

Found an MP in 'adha'easy-pet.

1.5 k at counter for an hour.

Girl was very cute, slightly plumpy and great rack.

Hints from the get go. Had a decent rushed 15 min massage, then she asks for extras.

Quoted 3 k for full nude B2 B. Negotiated hard and got it down to 2 k.

What followed was 30 min of bliss.

Full nude, FK and DATY. No BJ unfortunately, but she said she'd give me next time as she only does it for regulars.

Overall.

Girl: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (was slightly hairy).

Damages: 1.5 k+2 k.

WIR: Definitely. Beats going to other MPs for a HJ at the same price.

Skama279
12-22-17, 13:42
Hi ISG Bros.

My friend is traveling to Kakinada, please share if you guys.

Any leads there. Thanks in advance.

Skama279.

LoveHost
12-22-17, 15:12
Hi,

anyone tried Stayuncle website? Is it safe and it works what it is for?

Discreet Johny
12-22-17, 17:28
Hi,

anyone tried Stayuncle website? Is it safe and it works what it is for?It worked for me. Tried it last month. Carefully went through the reviews of each hotel before finalizing one.

Discreet Johny
12-22-17, 17:36
Fellow mongers,

I am no longer in the city of pearls and professional pursuits has made the garden city as my current home. I joined ISG as a complete newbie and learnt a lot from Hyderabad forum.

Went out mongering a few times in my last month (November). I will be uploading my FRs as and when I find time.

Happy mongering,

DJ.

Discreet Johny
12-22-17, 19:16
I am clubbing together my two visits to a spa around October end and early November in this report.

Visit 1:

So I had membership at a spa chain with 3 hours worth of service left. Knowing I had limited time in Hyderabad, was determined to recover my spent money in some way or the other.

My membership was valid for three branches. Only used to visit T spa branch at Madhapur but found out that it had been closed. Tried calling Hi Tech branch and got to know that it suffered the same fate as its Madhapur counterpart. By then, I had honestly given up. For completeness sake, called the third branch at JH hills and it came to my rescue! Booked a slot in evening but didn't have much hopes for any extras.

Got a Mizo therapist. Face decent but figure wise, she was just my type with ample fun bags and body thickness. And damn! In the next 45 minutes or so, had the best massage of my life so far. Even better than my Thai massages. Alas she was thoroughly professional. She couldn't speak much of Hindi or English and I decided not to ask her about extras as it was really a struggle to speak with her. It left me wondering that my excellent massage might have got even better had I got the chance to taste her.

Visit 2:

Got a Bong girl this time. Average face, plump body and nice big boobs. Just as I was putting on my dispo she walked in and wasn't shy at all. Massage was good by Indian standards. Had some chit chat. She was trying to get info out from me about the therapists there that I had taken massage from before and how much I paid them for extras. Only offered HJ with touching and I wasn't interested at all. This time my mind was in control and not Johny. She was demanding 3 k but finally asked for anything above 1 k for HJ with boob sucking. Boobs were nice and sucked it to heart's content. HJ was average. Had thought of giving her 1. 5 k but my wallet only contained 2 k notes and I parted with one of them.

While coming out, chit chatted with the receptionist and got to know that they are planning to revive the other two branches and should open early next year.

I still have one hour of service left from my membership and it expires by April next year. Hoping for a chance to come down to Hyderabad before that time.

Unfortunately, I don't remember either of the therapists' names and so unable to provide that info in this FR. The spa scene is slowly coming back to life and I am sure our dedicated mongers will find some hidden gems. I will keep following Hyderabad forum time to time. Looking forward to more FRs from spas.

Happy mongering,

DJ.

Qganesha
12-22-17, 20:28
I'm a silent reader of this forum for almost a year now. Haven't activated PM or Subscription yet, thinking of starting the New Year with it.

Used to read the FRs of MPs and thought that it was crazy, people proudly stating that they paid 2 k for a HJ+TA at MPs.

I'm mostly based out of be'lore and the standard rate for a HJ+TA is just 1 k. Few places even lower and few others, the Massuse would be surprised if you tipped her..Bro,

Looks your I'm is not enabled; how to contact you; can you please share the MP details, I stay nearby the Adha- pet you mentioned.

DonutRider
12-23-17, 05:29
Hi,

anyone tried Stayuncle website? Is it safe and it works what it is for?Number of options is very less compared to that of Oyo. But is pretty straight forward though. I booked twice, same hotel, same girl! They even send you mail asking how did it go LOL.

And while on oyo, you should go relationship mode to show couple friendly hotels.

BrxBenjamin
12-23-17, 08:14
Bro,

Looks your I'm is not enabled; how to contact you; can you please share the MP details, I stay nearby the Adha- pet you mentioned.The name of this MP is the same as a famous 5 star hotel.

Name is synonymous with, "When life gives you ' make its juice".

Achilies
12-23-17, 09:36
Guys,

Try to avoid spas for some days! Studio 11 spa near Nagole got raided! So careful before choosing spas!

Happy and safe mongering guys!

WellWisher9784
12-23-17, 14:58
Guys,

The Thai's have come back to business after the closure of Thai MP since last 3-4 months.

Most of the old Thai's are maintaining the heavy rates even now, I would suggest please Bargain hard, we should bring back the rate to normal and affordable way, its the money which will attract attention in a long run (LE and etc. , Its indirectly connected). My suggestion avoid asking extras from them, automatically they will reduce the price. Try it!

Enjoy with what little you have, please don't spend 5-8 k just for massage and extras.

Be safe. Bang safe.

HelloHydts
12-23-17, 17:40
Hi fellow mongers,

I am in touch with Shashi but she needs a reference, can someone help me here please.

Kaarmic
12-23-17, 19:47
Kerala MP.

He has shifted to a new location!

Met the owner and asked for a good Therapist. Here comes Ms and. She is tall and on the heavy side.

I was changing into the dispo and in she comes and I was in my birthday suite. The dispo over here is like a traditional loin cloth!

I was finding it difficult to tie my langot! She helped me.

I was on the massage table and what followed was a blissful massage and nice teasing near the bum, the prostate and the Johnny. She allowed me to touch her from the top.

Had a happy ending! Since this was my first with her, may be repeating would get me some results.

Indian MP in BHills near Famous Biryani House.

This was given by Babykuttu. This place is run by a gentleman whose name is similar to a famous Pakistani cricketer under whom they won the World Cup.

I called him up. He verified my credentials, and guided me to his MP.

The place is neat and okay! Not fancy but neat and tidy! Here comes the dampner, the Therapist was not good looking and my Johnny almost died!

But the positive part was that, my dispo was off the very first minute.

The Therapist was not at all good looking, but what followed was a very good massage. Her massage was 9 / 10.

But what I even liked more was her HJ technique. Which is God level. It felt heaven. Highly skilled HJ, which one must try.

Prices at counter for both the spas was 2 k and tip 1 k to both the Therapist. Yes I know. 5 k would suffice, but I did not bargain.

Also what I liked the most about both these MPs was that from the word Go Extras was assured, which made me relax and enjoy the massage!

Also I was able to meet Babykuttu for Coffee and we exchanged a lot of notes and he gave me many leads. Thanks and Happy Mongering to everyone.

Srigiri
12-23-17, 20:21
Hi guys,

Anyone can help me for SP around Miyapur.

Achilies
12-24-17, 07:56
Tried much talked Siri from p Nagar, wanted to meet her on Thursday she said OK but suddenly stop responding for calls thought she might be busy plan got failed!

Again messaged her on was fixed deal on Sun morning, because of less traffic reached place early!! Pretty good place I must say even bedroom was neat!! She has very good height she looks bit like Surekha Vani! Started deed slowly when I started giving her DATY she was getting wild slowly and started using dirty words!

At one stage she completely became wild gave good BBJ for some time desperately asking to fuck her!! She doesn't have great boobs bit saggy and has little tummy when I was going down her she pulled me up and asking me to enter by using dirty words like den. Ra. Pichekkistunnav Ra. !! Oh man I really wondered she is wild if she gets in rite mood!

Banged her in miss, wot!! Ended in mis!

She complemented me for my DATY skills well she was clean down there so I had no issues in eating her out!! After completion of deed immediately asked me to leave by saying her maid will come so I have to leave before she comes!!

At last I must say I had really good session with her!

Paid 3 k only she dint asked more too so I was happy!

If anyone wants to try good looking MILF she is the rite one! I don't know about others opinion but it's completely my view about her!! Oh let me tell you guys one thing I was her first customer I had a great time I'm not sure about afternoon and evening sessions with her!!

Damages 3 k.

GFE 8/10.

I may try her again but her place is too far from mine so I'm not sure in near time!! May be in next month!

Have a safe mongering guys and be careful choosing while spas!

Achilies
12-24-17, 11:00
I got dis pic from one SP! Any reviews on this bird SP quoting 7 k / HR.

Estasy
12-24-17, 14:56
Recently got a call from MP in a "money" island resort outside city on way to famous visa temple. Anyone tried?

Kartheek93
12-24-17, 16:58
Oh let me tell you guys one thing I was her first customer I had a great time I'm not sure about afternoon and evening sessions with her!!You mean you're the first customer for that day, right?

Too bad I didn't have the subscription yet. Asked members for help me buy on behalf of me and I'd pay them. Still waiting for someone.

CoolDude712
12-24-17, 17:04
Hi,

I was in touch with a couple for a long time in Hyderabad. We have decided to meet this time during my visit. As usual, I checked into my regular hotel and shared the room no to them.

They had agreed to come by 9 PM and were prompt in reaching the Hotel on time. Husband is about 32 yrs and wife is about 28 Yrs with a good physique and assets.

I escorted them to my room and they were happy receiving them and escorting them. We had burial introductions and some chit chat along with some juice for easing out. With in next 30 mts both of them were comfortable. I asked the girl to come near me and she was happy sitting on my thighs in front of her husband. She put her legs on his thighs while she was sitting on my thighs. I cuddled her and kissed her for some time inserting my fingers down. Slowly I opened her dress and she opened my dress while hubby opened his dress. All three jumped on to bed and she was sandwiched in between us and all three of us are naked. What a lovely sight it was. While I was smooching her and kissing her, her husband was licking her ass from below. She had asked for DATY and had insisted for face sitting on me while her husband was sleeping next to us and encouraging her. After some time, she had asked her husband to put a cover for my dick and he started putting cover for my dick to which I was shocked. While he was doing this I got a leak since I could not control any more. Later on her husband fucked her while I was sucking her boobs and kissing her. She was very happy and enjoying this. After some time my dick started a salute and I started pounding her hard in missionary, wot for about 2 rounds to which she was tired. Since It's getting late she had asked if she can do a hand blow job to which I agreed. Finally my Johnny leaked and I was satisfied.

The initial agreement, I had was no blow job and CIM to which I agreed. May be I shall get this during my next visit.

Finally had given a shower to her and then we started dressing up to de part by 11.00 PM.

Finally we have been to the restaurant and had a good biryani before parting ways. Went to the parking lot and gave them a fare well from there.

Face- 9/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

CIM- 0/10.

BJ- 0/10.

Anal- 0/10.

Overall experience- 7/10 since there is no BJ and CIM.

Damage- 5 K for 2 pops.

WIR. Definitely yes.

Finally was happy of meeting this couple who are very friendly and happy to entertain.

I am asked not to share the contact details to any one and hence will not be sharing till I get an approval from them.

Cheers and happy lingering.

CD.

StillWaiting
12-24-17, 19:07
Hi guys,

I'm new to forum and looking for someone who can help me finding someone to have dates.

Please help me and guide me how to use the forum. Thanks in advance.

StillWaiting
12-24-17, 19:40
Hi all,

I'm new here and looking for some trusted SP's or STR/ LTR in Hyderabad area.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

ByutifulBabaji
12-25-17, 04:24
This is a recently relocated MP but still has the same birds so I can assure you that it has sure-shot extras. All birds are SI or NI and limit themselves to HJ+TL but I didn't find it hard to get them to do more.

1) Ms. S Doesn't look anything like her name sounds. She is a typical plump SI with bad makeup but don't judge her by her cover, she is amazing with her hands. Her genital massage, however, is amazing. Starting from a lower back massage, she covers all the relevant areas. Most importantly, she does that beautiful thig where she massages your the from behind while doing the lower back massage. Next step, she actually starts to massage and lightly finger the a-hole while continuing the back massage.

Damages: 2 k + 1.5 K.

Appearance: 4/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Erotic massage: 10/10.

WIR: Yes.

2) Ms. L Very skinny and medium-complexion girl. She does B2B but barely knows the way of things. In addition, this girl has semen phobia. She does not allow you to get the dispo off and works a km away from anything wet.

However, put that aside and she is pretty aggressive with the grinding (may be fun).

Damages: 2 k + 1.5 k.

Boobs: 6/10 Small but shapely.

Massage: x /10 don't remember.

WIR: No, not worth it.

3) Ms. P Good looking and dusky girl. Sure shot extras but limited to TL+HJ.

4) Ms. P (2) Mentioned in this forum once before with a great FR but somehow I couldn't get as good a service as the one in that FR. The girl is pretty and skinny-fit but I need a good balance between looks and technique to really get off.

5) Ms. H Typical SI old city type girl on the curvy side. A little hesitant and shy for the first session and I didn't bother to go again.

6) Ms. And Not a great looker but got really horny and was glad to oblige me with B2B.

Recently visited and saw a really cute and short new girl (Ms. S) but I'm not keen on trying her as I'm currently hooked on a particular VFM chick and don't want to waste money exploring MPs anymore. Anyways, this is an MP that I had good fun exploring so anyone interested can PM me. Fellow newbies please make sure you can help me out in return before asking. I have been getting many PMs for information without any promise of help in return. I have shared with some but haven't gotten any response or seen any FR since. Seniors please advise on sharing policy.

Great thanks to NewToHyd and Mirchi9 for getting me started but I'm still stuck on the task of finding a mobile number to monger with. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Shanky4913
12-25-17, 05:55
[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]is not active on the number. Did she change it?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NaniNaresh
12-25-17, 09:26
Man! She had full bussiness skills. She is doing this since 3 years. Her Pussy eated at least 1000 above memebers.

Tried much talked Siri from p Nagar, wanted to meet her on Thursday she said OK but suddenly stop responding for calls thought she might be busy plan got failed!

Again messaged her on was fixed deal on Sun morning, because of less traffic reached place early!! Pretty good place I must say even bedroom was neat!! She has very good height she looks bit like Surekha Vani! Started deed slowly when I started giving her DATY she was getting wild slowly and started using dirty words!

At one stage she completely became wild gave good BBJ for some time desperately asking to fuck her!! She doesn't have great boobs bit saggy and has little tummy when I was going down her she pulled me up and asking me to enter by using dirty words like den. Ra. Pichekkistunnav Ra. !! Oh man I really wondered she is wild if she gets in rite mood!

Banged her in miss, wot!! Ended in mis!

She complemented me for my DATY skills well she was clean down there so I had no issues in eating her out!! After completion of deed immediately asked me to leave by saying her maid will come so I have to leave before she comes!!

At last I must say I had really good session with her!

Paid 3 k only she dint asked more too so I was happy!

If anyone wants to try good looking MILF she is the rite one! I don't know about others opinion but it's completely my view about her!! Oh let me tell you guys one thing I was her first customer I had a great time I'm not sure about afternoon and evening sessions with her!!

Damages 3 k.

GFE 8/10.

I may try her again but her place is too far from mine so I'm not sure in near time!! May be in next month!

Have a safe mongering guys and be careful choosing while spas!

Achilies
12-25-17, 09:48
Man! She had full bussiness skills. She is doing this since 3 years. Her Pussy eated at least 1000 above memebers.May be bro I don't know but by going your past frs you don't look genuine at any point! I asked for MILF contact from you but you don't respond to that but in back you contacted me for Sashi's contact, I responded positively by sharing her contact but you dint reciprocate with anything!!den I went through your FR's where I mentioned that you banged Sashi for 3 k 2 times!!when you had her contact why did you asked me?? Well you might be a senior but I don't see any useful FRS from you! Except getting contacts you dint do anything!!

StillWaiting
12-25-17, 10:18
That sounds great would love to try this chick. Can you share details to contact. TIA.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

FierceMonger
12-25-17, 13:11

Thanks in advance.Didn't experience Seema but I can vouch for Rose. Tried her in Delhi in 2015 when she was running an MP. Back then I paid her just 2 k (Counter - 1 k + to her - 1 k) for BJ, CIM. No massage. Just played with each other for 45 min. She is the queen of BJ. Only short-coming is her height. Too short. But ample flesh with great boobs.

Achilies
12-25-17, 19:56
Called Sashi, went to her regular place yguda! She has one aunts place she pays for that place. Many of monger knows her places! Already so many FR's on her so keeping it short! As usual looks are not great! Good BBJ nice GFE talks dirty while in deed! Makes you feel comfortable before the deed and she has boobs to die for I haven't seen dis big in my mongering exp so far and I should say that they are not saggy at all. Dats where she scores more played with them sucked nicely for sometime, !!banged her in miss she preferred it, as I asked her to come on top but she denied so continued in mis ended in same position. Her pussy was tight enough for me so ended early!! And left the place!

Score card!

Looks 5/10.

GFE 8/10.

Vcard 7/10 wasn't loose,(tight enough for me (dint try DATY)!

Overall good experience!! But she suddenly started asking 3.5 k now so it's better to avoid her for sometime!

I only paid 3 k but she wants me to pay 3.5 k next time but I think she is not worth of 3.5 k!

Some mongers paid her 3 k+(500 for room) so she wanted same from me but I bargained for 3 k including room so please guys if you want to try her bargain hard don't pay moredan 3 k!!

As many bro's sent PMs regarding Siri (P Nagar) contact I have shared with some guys only! I'm going slow while sharing I don't want create a traffic at her home! So guys please be patient I'll share slowly!

BabySearch
12-26-17, 04:41
May be bro I don't know but by going your past frs you don't look genuine at any point! I asked for MILF contact from you but you don't respond to that but in back you contacted me for Sashi's contact, I responded positively by sharing her contact but you dint reciprocate with anything!!den I went through your FR's where I mentioned that you banged Sashi for 3 k 2 times!!when you had her contact why did you asked me?? Well you might be a senior but I don't see any useful FRS from you! Except getting contacts you dint do anything!!Well said Achilies!

I had similar experience. This senior asked me two times one about hotel details I used and second time spa name. One time I shared hotel location for which was safe. I asked him to share his contact, but he didn't reply back. I think other member might have observed.

NaniNaresh
12-26-17, 06:40
I paid Only 2 k.

But you are increased 1 k.

Called Sashi, went to her regular place yguda! She has one aunts place she pays for that place. Many of monger knows her places! Already so many FR's on her so keeping it short! As usual looks are not great! Good BBJ nice GFE talks dirty while in deed! Makes you feel comfortable before the deed and she has boobs to die for I haven't seen dis big in my mongering exp so far and I should say that they are not saggy at all. Dats where she scores more played with them sucked nicely for sometime, !!banged her in miss she preferred it, as I asked her to come on top but she denied so continued in mis ended in same position. Her pussy was tight enough for me so ended early!! And left the place!

Score card!

Looks 5/10.

GFE 8/10.

Vcard 7/10 wasn't loose,(tight enough for me (dint try DATY)!

Overall good experience!! But she suddenly started asking 3.5 k now so it's better to avoid her for sometime!

I only paid 3 k but she wants me to pay 3.5 k next time but I think she is not worth of 3.5 k!

Some mongers paid her 3 k+(500 for room) so she wanted same from me but I bargained for 3 k including room so please guys if you want to try her bargain hard don't pay moredan 3 k!!

As many bro's sent PMs regarding Siri (P Nagar) contact I have shared with some guys only! I'm going slow while sharing I don't want create a traffic at her home! So guys please be patient I'll share slowly!

DanielSandy007
12-26-17, 08:13
NaniNaresh, Please clear your inbox.

Can someone PM me the contact details for Siri / Sashi ASAP?

I would like to get a nice MILF experience before I travel.

Overseas tomorrow night for couple of months.

I can share a contact in return.

I paid Only 2 k.

But you are increased 1 k.

CouchCab
12-26-17, 09:26
Can someone share Shashi's contact. Can help with Bangalore contacts and Sirisha of PNagar.

Kkarunkk
12-26-17, 09:43

I'm mostly based out of be'lore and the standard rate for a HJ+TA is just 1 k. Few places even lower and few others, the Massuse would be surprised if you tipped her.

Thought it always best to monger in be'lore and best to monger in Delhi, seeing the camaraderie and helpfulness of mongers there.

1.5 k at counter for an hour..Hi,

Any hints on the name of the spa or the location? Thanks in advance.

Shanky4913
12-26-17, 15:11
Did Seema Change her number? Can anyone help with new number please?

StillWaiting
12-26-17, 18:09
New here and waiting for some serious connections in Hyderabad. Please PM me the good contacts & pics of SP's. I can also share one so detail which I have with me.

DigiMan
12-27-17, 09:17
Hi fellows,

If you have any kukatpaly independent contacts please share them with me and next time I could reciprocate with Madhapur contact.

Regards,

DigiMan.

StillWaiting
12-27-17, 10:42
Hi after getting registered and activating subscription I tried to get in touch with few members and didn't get any contacts. Can someone share the trusted sp's or singles for str's in Hyderabad. TIA.

PvtTomlins
12-27-17, 11:53
Any leads for Kartika / Kartheeka. Her pic is supposedly about 4 / 5 pages back. Number ending 808?

StillWaiting
12-27-17, 13:58
Hi,

I see lots of classifieds related to SP's or STR. I'm not sure how trustable are they. Some one please guide or provide me some trustable contacts. TIA.

Mindapur
12-27-17, 14:08
Does have any idea what happened lateron and how this case proceeded?

K.

A youtube video shows she is crying and trying to hide her face when the raid happened. She looks too young.

Can't they defend it was with mutual consent? In this website many people seem to suggest LE does not have role if consensual.

Buffy333
12-27-17, 20:02
Hey guys,

Met Rose this evening. Many FRs been written on her, so not getting into the details. Had the best BBJ, it was mind blowing. Face and figure is below average but what BJ man! Started with a BBJ, was difficult to control so thought would get into the act. After few minutes in missionary, realised BBJ would be better. So off goes the helmet and start banging her mouth. She is all game. I literally banged her mouth and CIM. My 1st time! Took a break and 2nd session was only mouth bang. Again CIM! It was amazing.

WIR. Probably not in the near future.

Raj2910
12-28-17, 07:27
Hey guys,

Met Rose this evening. Many FRs been written on her, so not getting into the details. Had the best BBJ, it was mind blowing. Face and figure is below average but what BJ man! Started with a BBJ, was difficult to control so thought would get into the act. After few minutes in missionary, realised BBJ would be better. So off goes the helmet and start banging her mouth. She is all game. I literally banged her mouth and CIM. My 1st time! Took a break and 2nd session was only mouth bang. Again CIM! It was amazing.

WIR. Probably not in the near future.Hi,

Can you PM the contact please? Am in Hyderabad for a day today and will leave tomorrow. Thanks.

DecentGuy123
12-28-17, 10:08
I met Ayesha and Mini at the famous A SPA in H City almost an year back. Both were extremely good looking even though they were charging very high. Recently, just before A spa was closed, I met someone by name Sirisha (shorter in height, but good looking). While I never met, I recently heard about someone by name Boyene or Bowene from Himayat Nagar SPA. Heard that she is good looking as well as good at service. Does anyone in the forum know anything about any of these four? Any information on where they currently work would be helpful.

SfoCowboy
12-28-17, 14:31
Brothers,

Can someone tell me if raddison gachibowli is GF friendly. I'm planning to take my GF sometime there.

Cheers!

NewtoHyd
12-28-17, 16:04

1.5 k at counter for an hour..Can someone PM me the actual spa name and phone number? I tried to guess but there is one in K'pur listed in JD, but those numbers are not working.

Thanks in advance.

ByutifulBabaji
12-28-17, 18:11
I met Ayesha and Mini at the famous A SPA in H City almost an year back. Both were extremely good looking even though they were charging very high. Recently, just before A spa was closed, I met someone by name Sirisha (shorter in height, but good looking). While I never met, I recently heard about someone by name Boyene or Bowene from Himayat Nagar SPA. Heard that she is good looking as well as good at service. Does anyone in the forum know anything about any of these four? Any information on where they currently work would be helpful.Brother,

All these locations have switched off their phones. I have been trying for a long time.

Also, the hot Thai in Himayatnagar spa was called Bowie. She had amazing assets and truly was a Vixen in a cougar sort of way. Was having a great B2B session and was hoping to have more but then the crackdown happened.

I only know of two locations providing Thai therapists right now and the charges are crazy given the current demand-supply situation. If you don't care about prices, (please do, for the sake of budget watchers like me) I may have a gift for you brother.

MrRoyya
12-29-17, 01:00
I met Ayesha and Mini at the famous A SPA in H City almost an year back. Both were extremely good looking even though they were charging very high. Recently, just before A spa was closed, I met someone by name Sirisha (shorter in height, but good looking). While I never met, I recently heard about someone by name Boyene or Bowene from Himayat Nagar SPA. Heard that she is good looking as well as good at service. Does anyone in the forum know anything about any of these four? Any information on where they currently work would be helpful.Availed the services of Sirisha a while back. She is average in looks but got good pair of boobs to suck.

Massage was not even worth mentioning. Paid 1 k for HJ and TL. Sucked her boobs for a good 15 minutes. Initially she didn't let me suck them and only let me touch them. Later she was cooperative enough to to let me suck them even though she kept saying that she had a baby to whom she breastfeeds and she couldn't let me suck them (I doubt it though). She was telling me her sad story which was a bit off. Over all average experience but she doesn't have any massage skills.

SannyLove143
12-29-17, 03:37
I have the same question, she was not responding in WA. Could anyone help please.

Thanks.

Did Seema Change her number? Can anyone help with new number please?

BabySearch
12-29-17, 06:12
Seema is not in Hyderabad. Once I spoke with her two weeks ago, that time she told.

I have the same question, she was not responding in WA. Could anyone help please.

Thanks.

Srigiri
12-29-17, 08:51
Hi bros,

Can anyone PM me the name of Kerala spa in Jhills with amazing service.

Thank you.

StillWaiting
12-29-17, 11:29
First of all thanks to Achilies and indianjones for sharing.

Just now I spoke with Shasi from my friends secondary number as my regular private sim got blocked as I was way old (have lot of scratches on it).

She was quoting 3.5 k and is not available for next 4 days as she was having her menstruation. It seems most of our is members visited her with 3.5 k (includes room rent) she is not coming down at all. I will try to bargain more and share my FR once I visit her. Also I will further contribute to forum.

Meanwhile any other alternatives contacts share would be appreciated. TIA.