PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Achilies
12-29-17, 12:25
Hi guys,

Hope you guys doing great! Got images from one of trusted SP! Please share your review if anyone tried her?

StillWaiting
12-29-17, 13:31
Brothers,

Can someone tell me if raddison gachibowli is GF friendly. I'm planning to take my GF sometime there.

Cheers!No it's not GFE friendly. If your room is company booked they might complaint to your employers also.

KingTriad
12-29-17, 15:31
Unable to go for any hunting due to hectic schedule. Thanks to DB and Coolfun. Will try during next visit.

StillWaiting
12-29-17, 17:37
Hi guys,

Hope you guys doing great! Got images from one of trusted SP! Please share your review if anyone tried her?Bro,

There aren't any pics attached.

Jk Cool
12-29-17, 18:36
I am seeing the reviews of Indies in Hyderabad who are in Budget (3 k) and GFE, only 2 are coming up, are there no other good indies (others are high budget like Madhapur gal).

1. Sirisha (Good GFE but moody, place very far).

2. Shashi (Good GFE but not good looking, no place of own).

Seniors (Babykuttu) please share any other indies than above by PM.

Thanks.

Achilies
12-29-17, 20:51
Bro,

There aren't any pics attached.Sorry bro may be low connection couldn't upload!

Achilies
12-29-17, 20:55
Hi guys,

Sorry I missed out pics in last post here are the pics let me know if anyone tried her SP quoting 7 k per 1 HR! He is my trusted SP! So pics are not fake but I doubt about GFE let me know if anyone tried her!

Thanks.

Tyamungi
12-29-17, 21:01
Hi All,

I am old timer who left mongering for couple of years in Pune.

After marriage I ahve started again mongering.

As of now I done have any contacts to share.

Kindly messsage me MILF big boobs girls number.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
12-30-17, 03:59
Hi guys,

Sorry I missed out pics in last post here are the pics let me know if anyone tried her SP quoting 7 k per 1 HR! He is my trusted SP! So pics are not fake but I doubt about GFE let me know if anyone tried her!

Thanks.Girl is almost what you see in th epic in reality.

Small assets. Does only Mish. No DATY and DFK. She will allow light kissing on lips.

5 K a pop tops, nothing more, rest is your call bro.

Shekhar647
12-30-17, 09:37
Tried one of the girls from famous M Blog. Highly photoshop pics. Mechanical girl. But a good release. John was horny. Can take one round.

ByutifulBabaji
12-30-17, 13:41
Hi guys,

Thanks.Wow bro!

She looks amazing.

Looking forward to see how it goes. Please do share a FR.

Achilies
12-30-17, 16:42
Girl is almost what you see in th epic in reality.

Small assets. Does only Mish. No DATY and DFK. She will allow light kissing on lips.

5 K a pop tops, nothing more, rest is your call bro.Thanks big brother you saved my money! Your a wikipedia of mongering world bro! Kudos , actually I was planning meet her on Sun morning! Thanks for saving bro!

Shiel
12-30-17, 17:14
I had sent a few PMs and some of the punters have kindly replied to me. Got a few pointers and went to one of the A Spas and can confirm that the Thais are there. Unfortunately the massage was not so great and the asking price for extras was way too much. Can have FS at that price in Dubai. It cost me 1. 9 k at the counter. For HJ and touch - 4 K 😳.

Let's see if I get some more PMs and try something new.

Rommee
12-30-17, 18:53
She is pretty hot man.

Any chances she will be available in Pune.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Dev13
First of all thanks to Achilies and indianjones for sharing.

Just now I spoke with Shasi from my friends secondary number as my regular private sim got blocked as I was way old (have lot of scratches on it).

She was quoting 3.5 k and is not available for next 4 days as she was having her menstruation. It seems most of our is members visited her with 3.5 k (includes room rent) she is not coming down at all. I will try to bargain more and share my FR once I visit her. Also I will further contribute to forum.

Meanwhile any other alternatives contacts share would be appreciated. TIA.I had similar experience with Shashi few days ago, she was quoting 3. 5 with room, and I said either 3 K (all in) or no deal.

Her room is not good at all, too basic. But felt safe.

She agreed as I was available right away. Better wait till things cool down with her.

ByutifulBabaji
I had sent a few PMs and some of the punters have kindly replied to me. Got a few pointers and went to one of the A Spas and can confirm that the Thais are there. Unfortunately the massage was not so great and the asking price for extras was way too much. Can have FS at that price in Dubai. It cost me 1. 9 k at the counter. For HJ and touch - 4 K 😳.

Let's see if I get some more PMs and try something new.I tried calling the A spas but all their old numbers are disabled. There are Thais in some other spas too but even in today's situation, those prices are steep af. Were the girls any good?

Dev13
12-30-17, 19:01
Tried fixing appointment with Shivani (m blg) apparently she left by then.

Thanks to seniors earlier who gave me Siri digits, called her many times in few months but either she says she was away or won't respond.

This week it clicked and fixed appointment. Directions were clear.

Reached her place and. Oh man it was a good GFE, she stuck in lip lock like magnet. Went for 1 shot, stayed for 2!

Johny186, DesiPunter, PowderCarrom. Owe you one.

Discreet Johny
12-31-17, 06:51
This is an FR from my mongering blitz in November.

So I had this SP number (ends in 538), sourced from internet, for a long time in my contacts list. Never dealt with him before. Jonny was hungry. I started browsing through WA contacts and this SP's DP caught my attention (pic attached). Asked for full body pics to which he obliged soon after initially declining. I was sold by the looks. Didn't have luxury of time to ask for the girl's reviews in this forum. Decided to take a leap of faith and tried to fix schedule for full night. SP started by quoting 35 k and after some negotiations agreed for 12 k full night. I was asked to come near jeeveekay 1 mall as landmark. He said the girl is in a hotel and he will guide me once I reach the landmark. He said at the hotel, I had to ask for some person (forgot the name) who will handover the room keys to me. Our talk seemed very convincing. I got ready and started from my home.

Just 5 minutes before reaching, I pinged him asking for hotel details. He said he will reply back soon. I reached the mall and waited for 10 minutes with no response. Then I called him 2/3 times during a period of 30 minutes and every time he had the same response. My patience was draining out and I gave him an ultimatum of 5 more minutes after which I would be leaving. No callback or WA message after 5 minutes and Jonny came back unsatisfied and disappointed.

May be SP got a better deal or there was another client before me or SP may be a fraud after all. I don't want to do further analysis but it is very unprofessional to leave someone hanging like this.

Damages: 3 hours of my time and cab fares to and fro.

Anyone had any experience with this SP or the girl?

Stay safe,

DJ.

Discreet Johny
12-31-17, 08:27
Another FR from my November mongering blitz. Thanks to the legend of this forum for sharing this girl's number and also guiding me a few times. You are really an inspiration Sir.

This FR is not for casting any aspersions on Seema who has many admirers in this forum. But when I met her, her behaviour and mentality was definitely not the one I look for in a girl.

I approached her on WA and her initial responses were very delayed with response time taking from half a day to the next day. After some persistence, her behaviour suddenly changed and became very friendly. We began talking over voice call in WA and finally scheduled a night. I knew from this forum about her fear of not wanting to visit the same hotels she had been to on previous occasions. So, I crosschecked with her before booking a SU hotel in M'pur.

A day before our scheduled appointment, she pings me expressing her concerns of having visited this hotel before. This was unexpected as I had checked with her before booking. It took some time to calm down her fears. Our meeting time was at 7 pm at hotel venue. Around 6 pm, she pings me saying she can only come at 8:30 pm. I told her to meet up at CY towers at 8:15 pm and then we would proceed to hotel together. Checked with her on WA around 8 pm if she is on the way, to which I got no reply. After 10-15 minutes, I tried calling her WA number and it was switched off. Feeling that I may have been taken for a ride, I sent some angry WA messages to her. She finally replied to my messages around 8:45 pm and my mood had switched off by then. Around 9 pm she calls me from a new number and claimed that she had reached the venue and this is the number she uses for talking.

So, I finally met her at CY towers and her immediate response after meeting me was disappointing to say the least. I had come by auto from the other side and walked over to her side. She told me that she was expecting some rich guy coming in his car and picking her up. I am not super rich but I am no average earner either. This was a hit to my ego. On top of that, after getting to know which part of India I came from, she said she didn't enjoy having sex with guys from my region. This was another slap to the face. To be honest, she had a decent face but I wasn't much attracted to her body. I retained my composure and decided to cancel our night. Then she suddenly behaved like my GF and started crying that I was cancelling. She kept asking me if I wasn't attracted to her. I told her the reason I was cancelling was because of the stuff she had told me. She started backtracking and kept pestering me not to cancel. I changed my mind and was booking a cab for going to hotel. At that moment, she asks me if she can leave hotel early after midnight or 1 am. I was fuming. It was already 9:30 pm and I had booked her for the night.

She appeared very immature (although bubbly) and inconsistent with her thoughts throughout our interaction. She was also drunk a bit. I had two options. A) go to hotel and continue dealing with her behaviour with my mood completely turned off and pay her 9 k on top of that. B) cancel the meet and take a hit of 3 k (hotel booking charges). I chose the lesser of the two evils (option B).

She was very disappointed and was crying (may have been crocodile tears for all I care). Anyway, I booked a cab for her return to home but cancelled it soon as she was taking a leak behind the bushes beside the road and I didn't want to get embarrassed. After she was done, booked an auto for her and then I came back home in a cab.

Damages: around 3.5 to 4 k for hotel plus cab fares, half a day of my time wasted.

Fellow mongers, DJ's mongering career at Hyderabad doesn't end here though. I hit a century in my final mongering innings before leaving this lovely city. FR for this final chapter will come next whenever I have free time.

Stay safe,

DJ.

RajPru
12-31-17, 10:50
Hey bro,

Did any one tasted this dish? If yes please share the FR and worth it or not!

Johnny186
12-31-17, 14:39
Hello everyone,

I had been offline for few months. This year I had 3 encounters with Siri in Hyderabad and SP contact in Chennai and Tina in Kolkata.

Love you all guys for helping me with contacts especially babykutu sir hatsoff to you.

I had some messages in my inbox. Sorry for not checking, still I feel it is not a big help from me as so many are active users here anyways I will reply now.

Happy new year to all and keep mongering safely.

Shiel
12-31-17, 14:40
I tried calling the A spas but all their old numbers are disabled. There are Thais in some other spas too but even in today's situation, those prices are steep af. Were the girls any good?The girl was good. I had read her name while RTFF and it is a type of knife.

Can some people send PMs regarding any good indie or MP.

Pagaldil
12-31-17, 15:37
Finding steep increase in pricing by SP's since past few weeks. Controlled Johnny as prices are too steep.

What is observation by senior's? Is it due to new year or some LE activity?

Got doubt as one of the SP's I used previously asked me to give 6 K urgently as he required it and will adjust it during my next visit. As suggested by seniors I refused to fall in trap of any advance payment.

Birds which used to be in range of 4 k have gone to 8-9 k.

Please share your observations.

StillWaiting
12-31-17, 21:21
Can someone share pic of P'nagar Sirisha. TIA.

Achilies
12-31-17, 22:00
Another FR from my November mongering blitz. Thanks to the legend of this forum for sharing this girl's number and also guiding me a few times. You are really an inspiration Sir.

This FR is not for casting any aspersions on Seema who has many admirers in this forum. But when I met her, her behaviour and mentality was definitely not the one I look for in a girl.

I approached her on WA and her initial responses were very delayed with response time taking from half a day to the next day. After some persistence, her behaviour suddenly changed and became very friendly. We began talking over voice call in WA and finally scheduled a night. I knew from this forum about her fear of not wanting to visit the same hotels she had been to on previous occasions. So, I crosschecked with her before booking a SU hotel in M'pur.

A day before our scheduled appointment, she pings me expressing her concerns of having visited this hotel before. This was unexpected as I had checked with her before booking. It took some time to calm down her fears..I would have hit the girl bro!!how can even she think that your a poor after booking room for nearly 3 k that's huge bro! No matter whether if your a poor or rich she has nothing to do with that when she's getting her amount! All the best bro happens sometimes luck favours brave! So some day you might get best exp of your life keep exploring and keep banging bro!

HelloBang
01-01-18, 08:46
Hello brothers,

Coming to Hyderabad for 3 days and looking for some genuine Inde or SP contact. Appreciate if someone can share such contacts so that my stay become more enjoyable. Can share few contacts in Bangalore if any of you happens to visit.

Rajesh99
01-01-18, 11:19
I guys! Even though I'm 2 years old member of this forum but I don't bought pm! I dint have any credit card this time used entro pay thanks to Babykutu sir for entropay post! If anyone rose contact please PM me! I'll sure reciprocate with other MP contacts near sm guda! Thanks in advance hoping for some response from seniors!!

Happy mongering guys!Hi Achilies,

Could you help me with how to proceed with entro pay?

BangerBwoy
01-01-18, 11:42
Hello fellow Bangers,

I have been a silent observer on the forum for a while and paid up the membership fee today.

I am looking for a bang tonight, have a place of my own, so outcall preferred, can someone please a share a contact of someone who can provide good GFE and BBJ and stay the night or a few hours, no rush kinda deal.

Any help, or pointers are appreciated. I'll be ever indebted to who ever provides a good contact as Banger really needs to bang tonight.

TIA.

StillWaiting
01-01-18, 12:23
Hi fellow members,

I came across below one from my SP. Has anyone tested this.

JcDev
01-01-18, 13:05
If any of the bros have tried this bird please give me a contact and ref along with a price.

MLover29
01-01-18, 15:11
Can someone share pic of P'nagar Sirisha. TIA.I would like that too.

SolidCharan
01-01-18, 18:10
Hi bros,

While searching on locanto today I saw this "Winter Dhamakha. Bangkok base massage in Hyderabad" ad.

Did any one try this? How far can we trust this?

Please post if you have any experiences related to this.

South Blr Paw
01-01-18, 18:45
Sorry about your experience. Looks like this is the common scene now a days in Hyderabad mongering. I feel the current scene in Hyderabad is low quality with sky rocket prices.

Gone are the old good days where we used to have SP such as Priya who used to have very good girls.

A day before our scheduled appointment, she pings me expressing her concerns of having visited this hotel before. This was unexpected as I had checked with her before booking. It took some time to calm down her fears. Our meeting time was at 7 pm at hotel venue. Around 6 pm, she pings me saying she can only come at 8:30 pm..

Achilies
01-01-18, 18:53
Hi Achilies,

Could you help me with how to proceed with entro pay?Go to entropay.com page then sign up with your gmail account they provide you virtual credit card with a number on that card!

And you have to top up. That card using your any bank debit card!

Actual subscription cost is 19 dollars I think! So add at least 20 to 21 dollars to your virtual card!! In India rupe you lose nearly 1300 to 1400 from your debit card after completion of all tasks!

Get into your ISG account choose pay through credit card and use credit card number provided on your virtual card!

That's it bro"well come to the world of desperate monsters".

Find a chick bang her hard write a FR! Please share the contacts!

Achilies
01-01-18, 19:05
Hi guys,

I don't how you guys will react to this post!! But I think most of the guys here thorough this situation! I really shared my contacts whoever asked me without anything in return! Though some of guys are really helpful here but most of them looked selfish recently I have shared contacts of Sashi and Siri and my personal contacts too with some seniors Nani Naresh, Santosh fun and some others when I asked them for some help they are not willing to reply! OK bro if you guys are not interested in sharing it's OK but when you got help from me I at least I deserve a response yes or no!

I'm not a newbie and I'm active in this forum!

Felt bad about dis when you get contacts from someone and your not even care to reply to that fellow! Common man I'm not going to share my contacts from now onwards!! I even shared out of the forum contacts to some seniors but response from them is null!

SkyHigh688
01-01-18, 20:31
Hi friends,

I will be back in India later this month. I got excellent support from some senior members last couple of times. Please PM me with any good indie contacts you may have. Really appreciate your help.

LoveHost
01-01-18, 23:27
Hi bros,

While searching on locanto today I saw this "Winter Dhamakha. Bangkok base massage in Hyderabad" ad.

Did any one try this? How far can we trust this?

Please post if you have any experiences related to this.If it comes to locanto or backpage, they will be mostly fake. I would recommend you to avoid it.

CoolFun
01-02-18, 01:51
Hi guys,

I don't how you guys will react to this post!! But I think most of the guys here thorough this situation! I really shared my contacts whoever asked me without anything in return! Though some of guys are really helpful here but most of them looked selfish recently I have shared contacts of Sashi and Siri and my personal contacts too with some seniors Nani Naresh, Santosh fun and some others when I asked them for some help they are not willing to reply! OK bro if you guys are not interested in sharing it's OK but when you got help from me I at least I deserve a response yes or no!

Felt bad about dis when you get contacts from someone and your not even care to reply to that fellow! Common man I'm not going to share my contacts from now onwards!! I even shared out of the forum contacts to some seniors but response from them is null!I requested siri contact from you and in front I share two indie numbers with you. But never got reply from you.

OK I assume you are busy and so others might be busy too. So wait for their reply as I do LOL.

Based on the recent scenario. Hyderabad mongering scene is totally worst. Very few worthy contacts with high price. So getting indie numbers is not so easy.

South Blr Paw
01-02-18, 05:16
Hi bro,

You are right. This forum is not the same it used to be 3 years back. I asked for help from senior members (including you) and didn't receive any response. Thanks to Harryman1, DonutRider, FunAtWork and FierceMonger who at least cared to reply with few contacts. I was away from the Hyderabad mongering scene for a while and yet to score for 10 days.

Hi guys,

Felt bad about dis when you get contacts from someone and your not even care to reply to that fellow! Common man I'm not going to share my contacts from now onwards!! I even shared out of the forum contacts to some seniors but response from them is null!

Achilies
01-02-18, 06:37
I requested siri contact from you and in front I share two indie numbers with you. But never got reply from you.

OK I assume you are busy and so others might be busy too. So wait for their reply as I do LOL.

Based on the recent scenario. Hyderabad mongering scene is totally worst. Very few worthy contacts with high price. So getting indie numbers is not so easy.Bro Cool,

I'm talking about some people everyday I reply to more than 10 people when it comes to your contacts I have already have them and I tried Kousalya before you sent me contact! And I have no use in getting them mostly people here are clever they only throwing away the number which were less responding! I have Karthika, Radhika, Radha mostly all indi numbers famous in dis forum!! Here I'm particularly talking about continuous requests! I did PM to those two seniors more than thrice I got no reply and I saw a unnecessary post from Nani Naresh! I have given Siri number to nearly 12 people she already having great traffic and I clearly mentioned that I'll surely share the contact 2 people a week your turn hasn't come yet bro! And I mentioned it in my post, and whom I couldn't give Siri number I provided them some SP number and Sashi's! You particularly wanted Siri's that's the reason you dint get reply!

Kkarunkk
01-02-18, 07:28
Guys,

Is there any good spa (with extras on offer) in Secunderabad area?

RrVee123
01-02-18, 09:30
A FR memorable for last year. Finally tasted Siri and she is the one who was in my dreams. Nice DFK followed by BBJ, a GFE experience. She made sure I am comfortable in every where. Be it from directions to welcoming to home and helping me loosen up and hardening hard enough for a nice hot GFE experience. There are many FRs but still I got to wonder that pink aeroles with enough big boobs to suck and cherish. Down there a gold which I fingered and tasted a bit. Oh man she is hot and wet. When on top had her in mish with some dirty words and finished in mish. Need to plan doggy next time which means for sure visit.

JonnyQuest84
01-02-18, 12:55
First of all, happy new year to everyone in this forum. After a long time (due to some famous Thai MPs closed), I visited 2 MP's in December. Both these MP's, I was able to figure out going by hints in this forum posts and wanted to share my experience. I wanted to thank the seniors for posting their FRs and providing subtle hints.

Dirty Stairs MP: Visited once and got miss S who was fair NI and single mom. She was really a drama queen. She didn't even know how to massage and throughout the entire duration, she was talking about her personal problems which involves the death of her husband. I am not heartless but I don't share such personal details when I meet someone for the first time and it was a big turn off listening to her keep talking about that. Anyways, coming to the point she mentioned 3 k for HJ+TL, 5 k for B2B and 7 K for BJ. Tried to negotiate but had to pay 3 K for HJ+TL which was a typical session and mechanical. Maybe this place is YMMV but I will not repeat this place and definitely not this girl again.

Kerala MP: First time when I called this number, I was told that it is only M to M massage. However, I decided to visit in person and I told I had visited this place before and got female therapist. Visited this place 2 more times since my first visit. First time I got miss and, second time miss A and third time miss A (new). If you want a decent massage, good teasing and a HJ, then this place is good. Also, all the girls' attitude is good and no drama. However, I have to mention that all the therapists are way below average in looks and I will repeat this place only during desperate times. If this place had good looking therapists, then it would be my go-to place for massage.

Hope this helped someone. I do not have private I'm's activated but if you go through the forum posts, there are enough hints to figure out these places. Cheers!

CrazyGuy1918
01-02-18, 14:16
Hi to all the seniors and other mongers,

I am new to this forum and want to begin the journey. I stay close Mpur. Please help me with details of any GFE or family type aunt. My budget range will be around 3 k to 4 k for short time. I have not subscribed or paid the money as I have Amex card only. Please help me on this as well. Any pointers for good session, I am very thankful to all the members in advance.

Kartheek93
01-02-18, 15:24
Guys,

Please share your review of the bird attached in the picture.Hello,

Can anyone share some info on the woman in the above post. If the one in pictures is same and if she's still available?

CrazyGuy1918
01-02-18, 15:58
Invited the girl to my place for dinner. Found her preference on booz and food for dinner and arranged everything before she came in. She took a cab and arrived on time. OMG stunning body and great attitude. It was a nice romantic evening. We chatted for a bit, had a drink and the act began. She is not a DATY or DFK chick. But for people who prefer great fig and nice attitude who is girl next door kinda, you can go with Ak.

I stayed in my limits, continued to grab her lips where possible (LFK though) but didn't leave any chance. Grabbed her ton** few times and she pushes back. So that's the thrill I really loved that evening. She got great boob*, and she really gets into the act. I tried DATY but she was tough to crack DATY, so missed it. This continued for 20 minutes in mish and finished in mish. Because I loved watching her wetness. OMG!

Then we had another drink+food and then second pop started with doggy and then I flipped her for mish. I just want to see her cute face amd her wetness+grab her lips where possible..Please help me with the digits brother. I am a newbie here and want to start hunting.

CoolFun
01-02-18, 17:26
Bro Cool,

I'm talking about some people everyday I reply to more than 10 people when it comes to your contacts I have already have them and I tried Kousalya before you sent me contact! And I have no use in getting them mostly people here are clever they only throwing away the number which were less responding! I have Karthika, Radhika, Radha mostly all indi numbers famous in dis forum!! Here I'm particularly talking about continuous requests! I did PM to those two seniors more than thrice I got no reply and I saw a unnecessary post from Nani Naresh! I have given Siri number to nearly 12 people she already having great traffic and I clearly mentioned that I'll surely share the contact 2 people a week your turn hasn't come yet bro! And I mentioned it in my post, and whom I couldn't give Siri number I provided them some SP number and Sashi's! You particularly wanted Siri's that's the reason you dint get reply!Yes Bro I agree with your concerned points. Anyway, overall mongering scene is not so good in Hyderabad. Quality and quantity both are worst but prices are getting high for nothing. I would save my penny to monger when I travel abroad. Its just my opinion.

Kkarunkk
01-02-18, 17:58
First of all, happy new year to everyone in this forum. After a long time (due to some famous Thai MPs closed), I visited 2 MP's in December. Both these MP's, I was able to figure out going by hints in this forum posts and wanted to share my experience. I wanted to thank the seniors for posting their FRs and providing subtle hints.

Dirty Stairs MP: Visited once and got miss S who was fair NI and single mom. She was really a drama queen. She didn't even know how to massage and throughout the entire duration, she was talking about her personal problems which involves the death of her husband. I am not heartless but I don't share such personal details when I meet someone for the first time and it was a big turn off listening to her keep talking about that. Anyways, coming to the point she mentioned 3 k for HJ+TL, 5 k for B2B and 7 K for BJ. Tried to negotiate but had to pay 3 K for HJ+TL which was a typical session and mechanical. Maybe this place is YMMV but I will not repeat this place and definitely not this girl again.This Kerala MP. Is it the one which has a name similar to Bodh?

Tyamungi
01-02-18, 18:01
A FR memorable for last year. Finally tasted Siri and she is the one who was in my dreams. Nice DFK followed by BBJ, a GFE experience. She made sure I am comfortable in every where. Be it from directions to welcoming to home and helping me loosen up and hardening hard enough for a nice hot GFE experience. There are many FRs but still I got to wonder that pink aeroles with enough big boobs to suck and cherish. Down there a gold which I fingered and tasted a bit. Oh man she is hot and wet. When on top had her in mish with some dirty words and finished in mish. Need to plan doggy next time which means for sure visit.How much she charge for 2 pop she quoted me 6 k.

Before commit on some price I want to know what she usually charges.

I am planning 3 k short term as of now.

Mavhyd
01-02-18, 20:08
Hey all,

Had an awesome time with Sashi sometime in December. Thanks to Achillies, Babykuttu for being awesome seniors as always.

Coming over to the action.

Called her, had an issue with reference, called after sometime with proper reference. Fixed date and time.

Went to Yguda, she gave directions for quite a secure building, 1 BHK.

She is one cute girl with great boobs who loves to provide a GFE. Had a lot of fun fondling her boobs. Started the deed, ended in doggy. Everything was great.

Her score card and cost is public anyways so not wasting time and effort.

Happy banging.

Mavhyd.

Mavhyd
01-02-18, 20:12
Hi Brethren,

Any reviews on the new folks in the famous Mpur blog?

Please let me know as I am planning a visit.

Thanks in advance.

Mavhyd.

RrVee123
01-03-18, 06:07
Her price is regular and yes 3 k for ST. Happy banging.

How much she charge for 2 pop she quoted me 6 k.

Before commit on some price I want to know what she usually charges.

I am planning 3 k short term as of now.

DigiMan
01-03-18, 07:44
Will share the FR at the earliest.

Thanks for those who shared her contact.

Regards,

Digiman.

Kartheek93
01-03-18, 09:41
Can someone share pic of P'nagar Sirisha. TIA.I've been reading a lot about Siri. If possible can someone share her pic for those who are yet to taste.

Malco1
01-03-18, 10:18
Brother,

All these locations have switched off their phones. I have been trying for a long time.

Also, the hot Thai in Himayatnagar spa was called Bowie. She had amazing assets and truly was a Vixen in a cougar sort of way. Was having a great B2B session and was hoping to have more but then the crackdown happened.

I only know of two locations providing Thai therapists right now and the charges are crazy given the current demand-supply situation. If you don't care about prices, (please do, for the sake of budget watchers like me) I may have a gift for you brother.Bowie was one of the few good babes I had in Hyderabad. I am still in touch with her and the good news is she has not left India. She is working in Ludhiana currently and may return to Hyderabad when things are better here. I miss her BJ.

Also, her crooked teeth her now gone and she has got her braces off.

CrazyGuy1918
01-03-18, 13:49
Hi all,

I am a newbie here, but have a contact from Sun reddy, some 50 km from city. I got this information from a website TSC in the chat. A guy named Venkat who will introduce as Mrs. Sun's brother and she is doing for some money only in day time. He is asking for 3 to 4 k for 2 hours with 2 or 3. No photos shared, but had a video call. She is good looking, fair and slim. I did not try it as it is far and not sure if its worth traveling or not. Please let me know if any one has experience about Sun. If your reviews are good I will take a long road.

Will pass on the digits if I get good Telugu Indie GFE kinda.

Thanks.

DigiMan
01-03-18, 15:12
Hi all,

I am a newbie here, but have a contact from Sun reddy, some 50 km from city. I got this information from a website TSC in the chat. A guy named Venkat who will introduce as Mrs. Sun's brother and she is doing for some money only in day time. He is asking for 3 to 4 k for 2 hours with 2 or 3. No photos shared, but had a video call. She is good looking, fair and slim. I did not try it as it is far and not sure if its worth traveling or not. Please let me know if any one has experience about Sun. If your reviews are good I will take a long road.

Thanks.Hello bro,

I have already tried her in Sanga reddy village. I did an adventure to taste her. She is avg looking and kind of silent aunty what ever you do she will agree except doggy and BJ. Overall good and I know venkat well. He claims to be hwr brother and she will arrange it. He will guide you through the route and the rest will be taken care by him and also she is good and she will make you comfortable but it all depends on you how you perform she is silent and absolutely no attitude. If you want you can try the adventurous ride.

Regards,

Digiman.

DigiMan
01-03-18, 20:24
Hello bros,

Could you please convey information about the attached MILF (padma) if you came across recently. Missed her contact year and a half back. Requesting you a lot to share her current working digits.

Yours sincerely.

Digiman.

Kiran426
01-04-18, 06:08
I am back in Hyderabad after a long absence. Looks like there are some new opportunities like Siri, Kousalya and Shashi. Can someone share the digits. My old contacts seem to have gone deaf. So, I may not be able to share any Indy numbers in return. BTW, does anyone know if Vicky's girl (Nisha?) is still around?

DigiMan
01-04-18, 10:49
Hello fellows,

Never reveal this ISG forum to any gal or woman or MILF or SP at any cost.

Seriously. This discussion forum is responsible for happy mongering that I understand and at the same time traffic is increasing at very high rate on that particular person. So never reveal this ISG thing to anybody outside this circle. This will make stars overnight and great surge in prices.

Thanks,

Digiman.

HydBadInAWab
01-04-18, 11:21
Hello bros,

Could you please convey information about the attached MILF (padma) if you came across recently. Missed her contact year and a half back. Requesting you a lot to share her current working digits.

Yours sincerely.

Digiman.Bro,

I have tried all possible options but could not get her contact was told that she is out of action these days and have moved out of Hyderabad. I will indebted to you if in case you find her contact information and willing to share.

All the best for your hunt.

Tyamungi
01-04-18, 13:05
First of all I want to thank Fellow mongors who shared with me contacts like Johnny186, Achilies, Ferguson, CoolFun etc.

I what up her on the night of 2nd with reference. Asked her about the availability she responded with yes. I informed her that I will be reaching there afternoon. Confirmed on damage.

I reached the next day around 12:30 and she informed that she is out for some back work and she will be back within 15 min. But she guided me to home in the mean while. I reached her home in 30 min. She was there to welcome me.

She ask for Cofee tea etc. I said only water.

In her some maid was there.

We went to one of the bedroom and we chitchat for some time. I could not get my eyes off her beauty. She is a MILF of age 30-35 with ample boobs good base and beautiful face. I wanted to fuck such a Andhra MILF for long time. We started with smooch and boob pressing and sucking. She sat on my top and I sucked mangoes for some time. She offered BBJ but I refused.

We started and ended deed in miss.

She gives time and make us comfortable.

Boobs 8/10.

Bottom 10/10.

Figure 10/10.

Overall 8/10.

WIR: Yes, but would like to explore other places too.

Damage 3 K +100 for maid.

Pagaldil
01-04-18, 14:07
Hi mongers,

Has anyone tried SP with numbers ending with 971.

How are the birds with him? Is he geniune? He is asking 7 k for short time.

What range should we maintain with him?

HoneyDew3
01-04-18, 15:51
Hello bros,

Yours sincerely.

Digiman.Hi,

Can you provide some indes in Hyderabad. I would like to have on sat his week.

Angel54
01-04-18, 17:21
Hi.

Went through a post in locanto and contacted.

They said pay 1 k to get details. Paid sent pics but no details again asked to pay 1 k for details. Half details sent as address and no with half info. Asking again to pay to get full details. Can they be trusted and paid or is it fake.

VeeGuy
01-04-18, 17:37
I am back to India after a longtime but been following the conversations, she seems to be a rockstar. Can I request someone to share her reference.

First of all I want to thank Fellow mongors who shared with me contacts like Johnny186, Achilies, Ferguson, CoolFun etc.

I what up her on the night of 2nd with reference. Asked her about the availability she responded with yes. I informed her that I will be reaching there afternoon. Confirmed on damage.

I reached the next day around 12:30 and she informed that she is out for some back work and she will be back within 15 min. But she guided me to home in the mean while. I reached her home in 30 min. She was there to welcome me..

DelhiD
01-04-18, 18:28
Hello fellas,

Can you please list (or PM) with BJ facility. As other things doesn't matter much, cheaper would be preferred.

Thanks.

RogerFed
01-04-18, 18:46
Hey bro,

Did any one tasted this dish? If yes please share the FR and worth it or not!Have tried her not so great as in pics. Should be good for 3/ 4 k per pop.

RogerFed
01-04-18, 18:51
Guys any one tried indi with dogs in her house?

I have been there 2 times and feel uncomfortable with some one in the other room.

She charges 2.5 k ST. I have a lot of numbers but somehow things are not materializing with other gals.

Do we have any college folks in Hyderabad doing this for fun?

RogerFed
01-04-18, 18:58
Hi.

They said pay 1 k to get details. Paid sent pics but no details again asked to pay 1 k for details. Half details sent as address and no with half info. Asking again to pay to get full details. Can they be trusted and paid or is it fake.Avoid any payment before deed / meeting.

VeeGuy
01-04-18, 19:35
Can anyone share her pic please.

I've been reading a lot about Siri. If possible can someone share her pic for those who are yet to taste.

FierceMonger
01-04-18, 19:54
I guys! Even though I'm 2 years old member of this forum but I don't bought pm! I dint have any credit card this time used entro pay thanks to Babykutu sir for entropay post! If anyone rose contact please PM me! I'll sure reciprocate with other MP contacts near sm guda! Thanks in advance hoping for some response from seniors!!

Happy mongering guys!Clear your inbox. Was trying to reply with contact.

FierceMonger
01-04-18, 20:18
The name of this MP is the same as a famous 5 star hotel.

Name is synonymous with, "When life gives you ' make its juice".Thanks for the hints. But I am sorry, I found this a shitty place. 2-3 small partially divided rooms. Next door action is clearly audible. I was assigned a local married. Maggie who had great boobs. Massage was worthless. I asked for full nude B2 B. She was open for FS but I didn't carry protection. Took 1. 5 k in advance and she ended up giving me a HJ with just touching boobs. When I asked for sucking boobs, she said nobody asks for it except me and won't allow. I was already furious with her hurried service. I let her finish the HJ and told her not coming to the place again. Also no washrooms. I would consider this a KLPD.

Counter - 2 k.

GFE - 1/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Face - 6/10.

Overall figure - 7/10.

MrRoyya
01-04-18, 23:11
Thanks to 'ByutifulBabaji' I tried this MP near Mndpsace.

One of the bros suggested an MP. I tried 3-4 therapists in that. It is extremely costly and the therapists are not good looking and they don't have any massaging skills. When it comes to the services they are very rude and keep asking you to make it, hands hurting etc etc. More over they charge you for 1 hour and only give massage for half an hour. I don't suggest you the massage parlor.

Miss H:

Dusky and curvy, has good assets. While I was lying face down, she touched my johnny and balls sensuously which was good. And massaged my core back with elbows and hands which was ok. Agreed 1. 5 k for HJ and TL, after 2-3 minutes she wasn't allowing me to suck her boobs because she feels that I had enough and she can't give HJ while I was sucking her boobs. After 5 minutes she was giving HJ very fast and with force and she even hit it a couple of times. I was furious and asked her to stop it and leave because it was paining literally. She gave the massage for 30 minutes (including extras) but claimed 1 HR.

Miss S:

Maid type or probably is a maid. Doesn't have massaging skills was just touching with fingers and kept hitting me with palm. She herself asked 2 k for HJ alone to which I said I'm not interested, she came down to 500 I again declined because I wasn't interested at all.

I complained to the receptionist about the lack of massage and the behavior of the therapists. She said she will send their best therapist. I was seriously looking for a good massage as I didn't have a massage for months and I had body pains and especially back pain. And it was already late to go to other MP, so I obliged.

Miss P:

Dusky lean, no structure and flat boobs. No massaging skills except the touching Johnny from behind. I guess everyone knows only this in this MP. Agreed 1 k for HJ and TL. Her tits have a bit of hair which was a big down. She started sobbing about her sad story and how she worked on that day and requested me to cum in a minute or two which is a down again. Because of all this I lost interest and it was difficult for me to cum even though Johnny was erect. She kept saying that her hands are paining which was making things worse. Again 30 minutes massage but they claim 1 HR is over. I guess they are following another planet's time.

Overall it is a shitty place with ugly therapists with no massage skills and a costly one.

Ethiopian1
01-05-18, 01:03
In Hyderabad next week for a week. Wondering if anyone can share any contacts for some MPs with Thai chicks?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JsFrFun
01-05-18, 02:47
Hello all,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a cpl of days after a long time. Coming from the US. Got excited looking at FRs for Siri and Sashi etc. Would it be really if seniors could share contacts with reference. I can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai as I visit Mumbai regularly on work. BTW. PM is active. Just renewed my subsription.

Thanks a lot in anticipation.

S.

Kartheek93
01-05-18, 04:44
First of all I want to thank Fellow mongors who shared with me contacts like Johnny186, Achilies, Ferguson, CoolFun etc.Bro,

I have a number of a MILF called Siri. Can you confirm if its the same one? Her number ends with 956. If not can you please share her number with me. Would love to taste her.

NaniNaresh
01-05-18, 05:09
I was in outoff station, that's why, I was not given, quick reply. I was also provieded the numbers lotoff members. Don't miss understand me.

But same time I expect new Contacts only. But some body giving old contacts, that is also the reason for not respond.

Hi guys,

NaniNaresh
01-05-18, 05:13
She is not in Hyderabad, I think at chennai. One of my friend given her number, since year back. I tried lotoff times. But not picked thephone.

Hello bros,

Yours sincerely.

Digiman.

LoveHost
01-05-18, 08:30
Hi.

They said pay 1 k to get details. Paid sent pics but no details again asked to pay 1 k for details. Half details sent as address and no with half info. Asking again to pay to get full details. Can they be trusted and paid or is it fake.When you are doing these kind of thing, first you need to keep in mind is you don't know who your talking to. So it doesn't matter how hot the girl is, don't pay in advance at any cost. If someone ask to pay advance, itself is 100% fake.

DigiMan
01-05-18, 09:19
I was in outoff station, that's why, I was not given, quick reply. I was also provieded the numbers lotoff members. Don't miss understand me.

But same time I expect new Contacts only. But some body giving old contacts, that is also the reason for not respond.Yeah it is the same case with me as well. Please don't misunderstand us.

Mike Larry
01-05-18, 10:29
Hi bro,

Can anyone help me with finding Siri contact heard a lot art her can revert back with some good indie contact Hyderabad.

MLover29
01-05-18, 13:20
Dear all,

Have recently migrated to this city from Delhi and thanks to one kind member got the digits of and visited one of the popular birds last week. I was quite surprised when she started asking me if I had got her number from the forum. As some of her customers had blurted out comments about her that were on the forum. Whilst I outright denied and changed the topic I must request that the privacy of this forum should be maintained else we may all be compromised.

Achilies
01-05-18, 14:18
Hi brothers,

Got dis pic from one of SP quoting 5 k per shot any review on dis babe would be appreciated thanks guys!

Cuntributor
01-05-18, 14:40
Hi Can you please expand. What is TSC? Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

BabyKutu
01-05-18, 16:03
Hello bros,

Yours sincerely.

Digiman.Settled in Vizag but lives in Vizianagaram. Stopped after relocation to beach city.

Does Cameo's only with known people. Worth the money and time spent. Happy memories.

Rommee
01-05-18, 18:26
Wow she looks good man. It would be great if you could PM her details.

Nice but not too nice.

HydNoStrings
01-05-18, 18:30
Hi guys,

I am away from mongering since 6 years and I would like to restart and have fun. I lost all my contacts back then. I am a regular follower of this forum.

Now, I am a newbie to be frank. Kindly, help me with any good inde contact to start with. I will definitely reciprocate with the same.

Play safe!

BabyKutu
01-05-18, 18:51
Hi brothers,

Got dis pic from one of SP quoting 5 k per shot any review on dis babe would be appreciated thanks guys!Highly photo shopped image, in reality she is darker by few shades. Smokes and has stained teeth.

Good personal hygiene. Boobs are between 32 B and C. Has a hairy midriff.

Only LFK and for sake CBJ. Mish and Doggy. 4 K tops.

Achilies
01-05-18, 18:52

But same time I expect new Contacts only. But some body giving old contacts, that is also the reason for not respond.When I asked you for help! In reverse you said first give me Sashi's contact!!After taking contact you dint reciprocate when you have nothing to offer you could have said sorry "I don't have any "!

Why did you behaved like your willing to provide but you need Sashi's.

You said your busy but you replied to may post saying I paid more for Siri! You should have directly asked me the contact!"First you give Sashi's "why all of these den! I gave her contact to many without expecting anything return!! I dint like your way of asking for contact!

DelhiD
01-05-18, 19:29
Can you please share her last digits of SP / pic, so others will be cautious.

Dear all,

Have recently migrated to this city from Delhi and thanks to one kind member got the digits of and visited one of the popular birds last week. I was quite surprised when she started asking me if I had got her number from the forum. As some of her customers had blurted out comments about her that were on the forum. Whilst I outright denied and changed the topic I must request that the privacy of this forum should be maintained else we may all be compromised.

DigiMan
01-05-18, 20:07
Dear all,

Have recently migrated to this city from Delhi and thanks to one kind member got the digits of and visited one of the popular birds last week. I was quite surprised when she started asking me if I had got her number from the forum. As some of her customers had blurted out comments about her that were on the forum. Whilst I outright denied and changed the topic I must request that the privacy of this forum should be maintained else we may all be compromised.This happened with few Kukatpally birds as well but they are not sure about this website. So guys. Keep this as a secret.

DoubleBingo
01-06-18, 04:22
Just was curious. Why paid the maid bro.

I reached the next day around 12:30 and she informed that she is out for some back work and she will be back within 15 min. But she guided me to home in the mean while. I reached her home in 30 min. She was there to welcome me.

She ask for Cofee tea etc. I said only water.

In her some maid was there.

We went to one of the bedroom and we chitchat for some time. I could not get my eyes off her beauty. She is a MILF of age 30-35 with ample boobs good base and beautiful face. I wanted to fuck such a Andhra MILF for long time. We started with smooch and boob pressing and sucking. She sat on my top and I sucked mangoes for some time. She offered BBJ but I refused.

We started and ended deed in miss.

She gives time and make us comfortable.

Boobs 8/10.

Bottom 10/10.

Figure 10/10.

Overall 8/10.

WIR: Yes, but would like to explore other places too.

Damage 3 K +100 for maid.

Tyamungi
01-06-18, 05:56
Just was curious. Why paid the maid bro.She asked for it. Since I brought the protection myself.

Kartheek93
01-06-18, 06:21
Just was curious. Why paid the maid bro.May be for her service. Water I guess. BTW, how comfortable it is when there's a maid next door, can't imagine.

DallasMaverick
01-06-18, 06:35
Got this pic from one of the provider. Has anyone tried her. Says she is a student.

Malco1
01-06-18, 10:25
Dear all,

Have recently migrated to this city from Delhi and thanks to one kind member got the digits of and visited one of the popular birds last week. I was quite surprised when she started asking me if I had got her number from the forum. As some of her customers had blurted out comments about her that were on the forum. Whilst I outright denied and changed the topic I must request that the privacy of this forum should be maintained else we may all be compromised.Welcome to the city! From Delhi, eh? Well me too. And I can assure you will soon begin to start hating the birds here. Before moving here 6 months back, I had taken a peep in the Hyderabad forum and got to know it is expensive. That's what I had in mind. Expense. But the ground reality is that girls are no way near to even the maid-looking types of Delhi! So what you pay a nice looking girl in Delhi? 2-2.5 k? Now recall one of the below average girls you had in Delhi. You will get one of her type here at 10 k plus the attitude.

Plan a trip once a month to Delhi and monger there. I have limited all of my activities here. From the forum members to the birds, this place hasn't been good so far. By forum members I of course mean that there are many many good ones too but a lot of them are not. Sharing a contact with people here means the bird increases her price two folds and also becomes aware of this forum.

RogerFed
01-06-18, 13:36
Hi friends,

Any one can you please provide me info on gal whose name is same as Shakira and with no ending in 423?

I will really appreciate that. She is quoting 15 k for few hrs.

NewtoHyd
01-06-18, 17:47
Welcome to the city! From Delhi, eh? Well me too. And I can assure you will soon begin to start hating the birds here. Before moving here 6 months back, I had taken a peep in the Hyderabad forum and got to know it is expensive. That's what I had in mind. Expense. But the ground reality is that girls are no way near to even the maid-looking types of Delhi! So what you pay a nice looking girl in Delhi? 2-2.5 k? Now recall one of the below average girls you had in Delhi. You will get one of her type here at 10 k plus the attitude.

Plan a trip once a month to Delhi and monger there. I have limited all of my activities here. From the forum members to the birds, this place hasn't been good so far. By forum members I of course mean that there are many many good ones too but a lot of them are not. Sharing a contact with people here means the bird increases her price two folds and also becomes aware of this forum.Exactly. You can have a nice indie for 10 k whole night. 7 k flight +3 k hotel. In 20 k you can enjoy a very good indie. Here a maid looking hostel gal in Madpur charges 10 k for 2 hrs and 3 k oyo room. Even a decent spa would cost 5 k min.

Pagaldil
01-06-18, 18:21
Exactly. You can have a nice indie for 10 k whole night. 7 k flight +3 k hotel. In 20 k you can enjoy a very good indie. Here a maid looking hostel gal in Madpur charges 10 k for 2 hrs and 3 k oyo room. Even a decent spa would cost 5 k min.Agree bro, I moved to Hyderabad 3 months back. Tried few SP's the quality of birds is not good. 10 k girls look like maids in Delhi.

Not able to understand why the rates are too high. Looks like there is extreme shortage or people her are generous enough to pay more. Average salary in Hyderabad might be more than Delhi. If it continues like this we will have maid girls at Dubai price.

Have planned same as you will go to Delhi for this or can get a contact of good indie. Search is still on. Will continue search till Feb end. Not in mood to spend 10 k for below average girls.

DumpsterBaby
01-06-18, 22:04
My new year resolution is to get laid once a month, so the PM is active now.

Hoping to get good wing-mans and guidance from experienced souls.

DB.

Tambourine Man
01-07-18, 04:12
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, so please excuse any lack of deference to forum conventions. I'm looking for leads. Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer in return, except for an indie who's not really worth recommending (she's good looking with a decent enough body. But very closed & off-putting) or the best joints you've ever toked on (in case you smoke up). I don't have credit cards as a matter of principle. So can't subscribe even though I have the budget & inclination to subscribe. Please help me out.

Cheers,

S.

Kartheek93
01-07-18, 06:05
Not able to understand why the rates are too high. Looks like there is extreme shortage or people her are generous enough to pay more. Average salary in Hyderabad might be more than Delhi. If it continues like this we will have maid girls at Dubai price.Problem is not with the girls. Of course average looking is another problem.

From what I observed here. When a member posts a good FR with a new Indie, people flood his PM requesting the contact / reference. This spike in demand makes the chick rise her price. The same I saw with Rose and Siri and some college girl who demands 10 k-15 k.

This behaviour also might put everyone in trouble with unnecessary attention from LE because sharing the contact with everyone at once might put the contact in LE scanner.

So, I believe sharing a contact to one friend a week might wash off the delusions of those chicks.

BlrBoy
01-07-18, 10:49
Hi members,

I'm from Bangalore, here in Hyderabad for few days, got some contacts from Seniors.

Kou Aunt from Yguda, fixed an deal for full night, She said Usually she will not provide night service.

Please give me review about Kou Anunt from Yguda. ! Or Else anybody have any good MILF / Aunties type Contact for Night please provide I will help out with Bangalore contacts.

Thank!

BlrBoy.

DelhiD
01-07-18, 14:42
First of all thanks to fellow mongers esp. Tyanmungi who provided the MILF contact number.

I called her (xx664) on Friday and she confirmed her availability on Sunday. One setback for me was that she doesn't know Hindi, so it was hard to bargain (&navigate the place). I finalized for 4 K+. 5 K (her place) for two shots.

She lives in one chaal on 2nd floor. I had taken polo as mouth fresher & a dairy milk.

She looks same as her whatsapp pic. My expectations were moderate as well. She asked for water and told that she likes dairy milk silk not this one. Anyway we went in her room (no bed, one mattress, pillows on floor). She took off her maxi and I started playing with her assets while kissing and undressing her. She was not restrictive or time watcher. Then after first round, we talked a little then I asked for (covered) blowjob, she did it but not very well, so told her to syop after 2 minutes. Then we changed position to tit fucking. But her boobs were little shaggy, so again changed position to cow girl. As her pussy was not tight, It took a little more time to finish session. After putting clothes she snooped outside door and asked me to wait for 5 minutes (neighbors might be outside), I utilized this time for good bye kiss and came after sometime.

Looks: 7/10 (subjective).

BJ: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (though little saggy-MILF, but not tiny).

Kiss: 5/10.

Pussy: 6/10 (loose and little hairy).

GFE: 9/10 (cooperative denied nothing except fingering her ass).

Value for money: 7/10.

Worth repeating: not as of now, will explore other good BJ Queens.

Damage: 4 k (2 shots) +.5 K place.

Thanks.

Srigiri
01-07-18, 16:20
Hi bros,

I have posted for Nellore for the next month, can anyone help with the MP and SP for out call.

Sushruth
01-07-18, 16:45
No one is here to encourage this and help you achieve your goals.

DB.

Malco1
01-07-18, 18:13
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, so please excuse any lack of deference to forum conventions. I'm looking for leads. Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer in return, except for an indie who's not really worth recommending (she's good looking with a decent enough body. But very closed & off-putting) or the best joints you've ever toked on (in case you smoke up). I don't have credit cards as a matter of principle. So can't subscribe even though I have the budget & inclination to subscribe. Please help me out.

Cheers,

S.If you can't subscribe, people won't be able to help you out. You can pay through entropay. If you do not have a credit card, top-up your entropay account with your debit card (activate international on it for a day). Once done, ping me and I will drop in a few leads.

Kartheek93
01-07-18, 18:29
Hello everyone,

Cheers,

S.Not a problem, try with private bank debit cards. If doesn't work try a service called Entropay. Members said it works like a charm in just 5 minutes.

Achilies
01-07-18, 19:39
Hi members,

I'm from Bangalore, here in Hyderabad for few days, got some contacts from Seniors.

Kou Aunt from Yguda, fixed an deal for full night, She said Usually she will not provide night service.

Please give me review about Kou Anunt from Yguda. ! Or Else anybody have any good MILF / Aunties type Contact for Night please provide I will help out with Bangalore contacts.

Thank!

BlrBoy.Bro don't go for full night she is not even worth of 2 k / per shot no BBJ, no DFK, not at all a great service! Always ask you to get something to drink or eat!! Full of boring stuff full night den you'll get bore like hell if your desperate go for a shot!! Charges 2. 5 k easily can bargain to 2 and asks you to get something to drink even her place is also too bad!!

Kartheek93
01-07-18, 19:48

DB.You might have paid for a subscription, doesn't mean you're entitled to get laid bro. Just be patient and request experienced members for any contacts.

Hope you get laid every month.

Achilies
01-07-18, 19:48
First of all thanks to fellow mongers esp. Tyanmungi who provided the MILF contact number.

I called her (xx664) on Friday and she confirmed her availability on Sunday. One setback for me was that she doesn't know Hindi, so it was hard to bargain (&navigate the place). I finalized for 4 K+. 5 K (her place) for two shots.

She lives in one chaal on 2nd floor. I had taken polo as mouth fresher & a dairy milk.

She looks same as her whatsapp pic. My expectations were moderate as well. She asked for water and told that she likes dairy milk silk not this one. Anyway we went in her room (no bed, one mattress, pillows on floor). She took off her maxi and I started playing with her assets while kissing and undressing her. She was not restrictive or time watcher. Then after first round, we talked a little then I asked for (covered) blowjob, she did it but not very well, so told her to syop after 2 minutes. Then we changed position to tit fucking. But her boobs were little shaggy, so again changed position to cow girl. As her pussy was not tight, It took a little more time to finish session. After putting clothes she snooped outside door and asked me to wait for 5 minutes (neighbors might be outside), I utilized this time for good bye kiss and came after sometime..Bro,

She doesn't offer anything and she doesn't clean down after deed, calls you and irritates you to visit again! And GFE 4/10, talks nice doesn't let you kiss, wen you try to suck don't let you do it for much time not at all involved in deed!! If your desperate den visit her for one session!! Per 2 k she must have asked you to get something to drink beer vodka. Etc like stuff!! Trying her full night is blunder!

Qganesha
01-07-18, 20:17
Hey bro,

Did any one tasted this dish? If yes please share the FR and worth it or not!Bro,

Did you try. What are the damages.

RogerFed
01-08-18, 04:13
Bro,

Did you try. What are the damages.She doesn't look as pretty and young in real life. As this was my first high profile encounter in Hyderabad, I overpaid (12 k). She is mid 30's and OK OK looking 6/10. She has broken English and only knows Hindi well.

Her attitude is pretty good (9/10) and she is definitely not a time watcher. One of the problems I faced was that she was never wet even after so many attempts.

I don't like to DATY on a pro and I don't know whether she allows it or not.

She provides a good CBJ and sucks balls well.

If someone has a decent Indie contact (preferably between 20 and 25) I will be happy to share my contacts (have at least 10).

Based upon the responses I will be getting my PM activated.

Anything else, please revert I will try to answer.

Cheers.

DelhiD
01-08-18, 04:50
Hey,

She cleaned after each session, BJ. Yrs, she did ask to bring alcohol but I denied. But I didn't feel that she restricted much. May be I have not tried quality stuff yet.

Can you please share some good MILF contacts? (2-3 k shot range).

Thanks.

Bro,

She doesn't offer anything and she doesn't clean down after deed, calls you and irritates you to visit again! And GFE 4/10, talks nice doesn't let you kiss, wen you try to suck don't let you do it for much time not at all involved in deed!! If your desperate den visit her for one session!! Per 2 k she must have asked you to get something to drink beer vodka. Etc like stuff!! Trying her full night is blunder!

BabyKutu
01-08-18, 05:11
Hi members,

BlrBoy.Bro,

I would avoid her at all costs, first things first. She is only for desperate times and she rose to fame due to the desperadoes here and not due to her special skills or looks. She is mostly very very average with sagging and wrinkled infra. Very very functional and better option is to wank than tonk her. My 2 cents.

ChiracClient
01-08-18, 07:16
If any of the bros have tried this bird please give me a contact and ref along with a price.Bro,

Were you able to get hold of the fish? Can you please share the digits and reference? My PM is active and will return the favor.

ChiracClient
01-08-18, 07:58
Hi bro,

Can anyone help me with finding Siri contact heard a lot art her can revert back with some good indie contact Hyderabad.Bro,

Were you able to get her digits? I've reached out to fellow mongers but no luck yet (it's been 2 weeks now). My PM is active.

Thanks bro!

FanOfPK
01-08-18, 12:29
Firstly thank you Achilies for providing the contact of Shashi.

Met her last week near Y'guda circle and took me to a place which was Okay. Even though she is dusky GFE was good.

Took time to release as I tried 2-3 positions and her assets were very good. I am into bigger assets so I liked it personally.

GFE- 7/10.

B- 8/10.

P- 6/10 (its kinda loose).

Damages - 3.5 K.

WIR. If I don't have an option.

Malco1
01-08-18, 14:11
Looks like the famous hair dresser's spa yoga in Gachibowli got closed / renamed.

I went there a couple of times for a really good massage experience. They now seem to have closed and have in place an ayurvedic spa open. Does anyone have experience of this newer place?

Krishnaleela
01-08-18, 15:08
Bhai don't even try her. Totally waste of money, if you try her you Wil regret forever, I mean to say that you Wil lost interest for future encounters.

Bro don't go for full night she is not even worth of 2 k / per shot no BBJ, no DFK, not at all a great service! Always ask you to get something to drink or eat!! Full of boring stuff full night den you'll get bore like hell if your desperate go for a shot!! Charges 2. 5 k easily can bargain to 2 and asks you to get something to drink even her place is also too bad!!

HydMong
01-08-18, 15:55
Hi, yesterday Rani pinged me to my intro new guys. If any one wants to try Rani send me mail. I am out of city so unable to attend her. Happy mongering.

DumpsterBaby
01-08-18, 18:25
Guys,

I have few questions regarding the process.

1. Is it okay to take personal vehicle (bike or a car) when we go to meet SP or a girl? Or cabs should be preferred?

2. what about valuables? Like a gold chain or a fancy phone.

3. are Oyo rooms safe which allow couples? Don't they create problems if they got a hint that the girl is an escort.

DB.

DumpsterBaby
01-08-18, 18:41
You might have paid for a subscription, doesn't mean you're entitled to get laid bro. Just be patient and request experienced members for any contacts.

Hope you get laid every month.Yes bro, "beggars are not choosers", have started sending out PM's to members. Good thing there is no spam folder in their inbox.

Let's see when I get my my first gig, will FR my experience in detail. Good luck to you too.

HarryMan1
01-08-18, 19:38
Firstly thank you Achilies for providing the contact of Shashi.

Met her last week near Y'guda circle and took me to a place which was Okay. Even though she is dusky GFE was good.

Took time to release as I tried 2-3 positions and her assets were very good. I am into bigger assets so I liked it personally.

GFE- 7/10.

B- 8/10.

P- 6/10 (its kinda loose).

Damages - 3.5 K.

WIR. If I don't have an option.Met her again 2 weeks ago. Though her she lives up the reviews in terms of service, the places or "room" she takes one to, have really gone down. In fact the last one reminded me of the small rooms they had Juhu Tara road in Mumbai, 15-20 years ago. And to add to it she told to hurry as Aunty outside may start knocking the door, though she was apologetic about it. Guess me running low on luck.

Shiel
01-08-18, 19:51
My last visit to a Spa in India. There was only one Thai girl and she was not bad and gave a decent massage. She was complaining that she massaged lots of people but they were not giving any tips and offering Rs 500 for HJ. She wanted 2 k for HJ with access to top. I have her that and she was happy and gave a good service. I was told that 2-3 more girls are coming soon.

Thanks to some of the punters for giving me some help through PM. Had got the contacts of Siri but could not go due to the distance and lack of time.

Have fun and stay safe.

DelhiD
01-08-18, 19:56
I have one YGuda SP number ending with xxxXX345 (whtsapp pic: Arjun reddy poster).

He was quoting 2 K / shot, did not share girl's pic on whatsapp.

Any reviews?

Thanks.

DelhiD
01-08-18, 21:36
I found this on the website (oyo) Whatsapp contact ends with xxxXX358.

Charges mentioned on site is 3 k-5 k-14 k (1-2-full night).

Please share experience.

AquaGenius
01-09-18, 03:35
1. Yeah take your vehicle by all. Means but park it somewhere closeby and not exactly at same place of deed. You have to be cautious of surroundings.

2. Avoid gold and valuables on yourself.

May be you can't avoid taking a phone but if you have a basic one use that for mongering. If you take your car leave things inside and just go with cash agreed with couple bucks extra.

3. Few are if you provide ID of both. Try stayuncle.com.

Try RTFF for some posts by senior Babykuttu and you will get much more info on how to stay safe or plan.

Guys,

1. Is it okay to take personal vehicle (bike or a car) when we go to meet SP or a girl? Or cabs should be preferred?

3. are Oyo rooms safe which allow couples? Don't they create problems if they got a hint that the girl is an escort.

DB.

AquaGenius
01-09-18, 03:48
Hey bro,

Did you try her?

Any reviews or an FR?

Got this pic from one of the provider. Has anyone tried her. Says she is a student.

BabyKutu
01-09-18, 03:55
I found this on the website (oyo) Whatsapp contact ends with xxxXX358.

Charges mentioned on site is 3 k-5 k-14 k (1-2-full night).

Please share experience.Much darker in reality and more chubbier. Boobs are 34 A, supported by huge Padded contraptions. LFK and Doggy allowed. Very moody on DFK. Tends to rush. CBJ which is name sake.

BabyKutu
01-09-18, 03:56
I have one YGuda SP number ending with xxxXX345 (whtsapp pic: Arjun reddy poster).

He was quoting 2 K / shot, did not share girl's pic on whatsapp.

Any reviews?

Thanks.SP B. Very functional village girls. Mostly maidish variety. Not worth.

BabyKutu
01-09-18, 04:02
Guys,

DB.1 - Yes, but park at a distance. Especially when you have car, it is hard to negotiate to get the SP to lower the price, Cabs I would avoid if you have a family, almost all aggregations track your location and ride history cannot be erased, I would be mindful of getting caught by family.

2 - Afro's are known scamsters and I know of 2 instances in TChowki where a friend lost a ring to a knife after the deed. Joy was short lived. When you are naked and sweating after tonking. Why would you need a chain or any other embellishments. I would avoid wearing valuables if I am visiting, Old City, SR nagar, Sainikpuri and T chowki. Attapur pillar no 54 onwards.

3 - most OYO rooms know the real intent of your stay, chill, as long as you can substantiate with ID's, no questions asked, what happens inside the room is your personal issue.

BabyKutu
01-09-18, 04:06
Boys,

Please go slow on Shashi, was speaking to her yesterday on something which needed to be clarified and incidentally she mentioned she is a lot busy these days and has no time for referrals.

She has gone from 2 K to 3.5 K in 1 year. Any price escalation above this threshold is not worth, she will be off limits like Radhika and Nisha.

Out of curiosity. Why would anyone her offer her a tip after the deed, you have paid 3.5 K, is that not enough, what special did you get out her that you paid a tip. Folks. Please think.

BabyKutu
01-09-18, 04:09
Not a problem, try with private bank debit cards. If doesn't work try a service called Entropay. Members said it works like a charm in just 5 minutes.HDFC Virtual card works. Very discrete and works 10/10.

Kkarunkk
01-09-18, 06:00
1 - Yes, but park at a distance. Especially when you have car, it is hard to negotiate to get the SP to lower the price, Cabs I would avoid if you have a family, almost all aggregations track your location and ride history cannot be erased, I would be mindful of getting caught by family.

2 - Afro's are known scamsters and I know of 2 instances in TChowki where a friend lost a ring to a knife after the deed. Joy was short lived. When you are naked and sweating after tonking. Why would you need a chain or any other embellishments. I would avoid wearing valuables if I am visiting, Old City, SR nagar, Sainikpuri and T chowki. Attapur pillar no 54 onwards.

3 - most OYO rooms know the real intent of your stay, chill, as long as you can substantiate with ID's, no questions asked, what happens inside the room is your personal issue.Ditto on the above suggestions. Plus. As far as OYO is concerned, while booking itself, if you speak to the cust care. They will guide you to a "un-married-cpl -friendly" hotels in their list. So that is safe. I have used OYO in many other cities with that facility. L. Yes make sure you both have Adhaar and if possible it should have an address of another city.

FanOfPK
01-09-18, 07:10
Boys,

Please go slow on Shashi, was speaking to her yesterday on something which needed to be clarified and incidentally she mentioned she is a lot busy these days and has no time for referrals.

She has gone from 2 K to 3.5 K in 1 year. Any price escalation above this threshold is not worth, she will be off limits like Radhika and Nisha.

Out of curiosity. Why would anyone her offer her a tip after the deed, you have paid 3.5 K, is that not enough, what special did you get out her that you paid a tip. Folks. Please think.I wasn't aware of the price which you mentioned here (2 K).

I was told that 3.5 k was her price so I thought it's normal, but from next time I will try to negotiate with her.

Anyways she is not worth for 3.5 K.

FanOfPK
01-09-18, 07:13
Met her again 2 weeks ago. Though her she lives up the reviews in terms of service, the places or "room" she takes one to, have really gone down. In fact the last one reminded me of the small rooms they had Juhu Tara road in Mumbai, 15-20 years ago. And to add to it she told to hurry as Aunty outside may start knocking the door, though she was apologetic about it. Guess me running low on luck.She said the same thing to me that someone was watching while we went inside the house so the deed should be finished ASAP.

DelhiD
01-09-18, 10:15
Sorry fellas. Now I realized that she is pain in ass. She keep on spamming via whatsapp / call. I had to block her on even whatsapp as she calls in ofc time as well.

Thanks.

Achilies
01-09-18, 11:16
Boys,

Out of curiosity. Why would anyone her offer her a tip after the deed, you have paid 3.5 K, is that not enough, what special did you get out her that you paid a tip. Folks. Please think.This why I stopped visiting her I took her services for 3 k two times both time I haven't paid any extra tip! Recently wen I called her she started asking 3.5 k called twice to visit her somehow I managed to avoid her she is not worth of paying 3. 5 k per single session for 4 k you can good looking northies. Guys avoid her for sometime! Continuously visiting her what actual reason behind her price so who ever calls her try to baragian hard for 3 k or just avoid her that can help reducing the price!

Achilies
01-09-18, 11:19
1 - Yes, but park at a distance. Especially when you have car, it is hard to negotiate to get the SP to lower the price, Cabs I would avoid if you have a family, almost all aggregations track your location and ride history cannot be erased, I would be mindful of getting caught by family.

3 - most OYO rooms know the real intent of your stay, chill, as long as you can substantiate with ID's, no questions asked, what happens inside the room is your personal issue.Bro,

Oyo rooms mostly under radar of LE at least in some areas like Secbad surroundings I had an issue twice but my luck is I have already dropped the girls!

NewtoHyd
01-09-18, 18:44
This why I stopped visiting her I took her services for 3 k two times both time I haven't paid any extra tip! Recently wen I called her she started asking 3.5 k called twice to visit her somehow I managed to avoid her she is not worth of paying 3. 5 k per single session for 4 k you can good looking northies. Guys avoid her for sometime! Continuously visiting her what actual reason behind her price so who ever calls her try to baragian hard for 3 k or just avoid her that can help reducing the price!+1.

She is in 2.5 k range. Don't pay for room. Getting her on phone or wa is difficult and scheduling is tough, and you need to wait a long for her arrival and room availability. Not worth these troubles. She is VFM at 2.5 k. Not more. You can't see her without makeup. Also don't get into her referrals. They have a group that share contacts. Mostly Y'guda slum level quality at higher prices (4 k) with no language skills and shabby places.

StillWaiting
01-09-18, 22:33
Boys,

Out of curiosity. Why would anyone her offer her a tip after the deed, you have paid 3.5 K, is that not enough, what special did you get out her that you paid a tip. Folks. Please think.I didn't had an encounter with her yet as I was out of Hyderabad. But, today she called me and started asking 3.5 k for deed and separate for room. She is typical village girl, 2.5 k is more for her.

Sorry for others to whom I didn't not shared her contact as she is asking high amount.

StillWaiting
01-09-18, 22:39
My friend said that below car is available in Hyderabad. Anyone please share review about car. Like damages, GFE, DFK etc.

I don't have digits yet if anyone gives review I will approach. My friend states 5 k for single deed and 15 k for night.

StillWaiting
01-09-18, 23:07
Bro don't go for full night she is not even worth of 2 k / per shot no BBJ, no DFK, not at all a great service! Always ask you to get something to drink or eat!! Full of boring stuff full night den you'll get bore like hell if your desperate go for a shot!! Charges 2. 5 k easily can bargain to 2 and asks you to get something to drink even her place is also too bad!!Please reply to my PM.

Kalyanram1338
01-09-18, 23:49
Can you please share digits?

I am glad you had a good time with Sashi.

Regarding the gal in pic, I had a ST with her some time back for 3 k, I can't believe she is asking 15 k for night. She is nice, cooperative but 15 k is very high. 8 k max. She may not agree due to lack of options in the market. I had a long discussion with her, she doesn't speak much English, she along with her lady friends go to pubs and try to get desperate customers for high price. She is always in demand. I liked her service but I wouldn't pay more than 4 k for ST.

BTW she doesn't have a place.

Tambourine Man
01-10-18, 02:48
If you can't subscribe, people won't be able to help you out. You can pay through entropay. If you do not have a credit card, top-up your entropay account with your debit card (activate international on it for a day). Once done, ping me and I will drop in a few leads.Thank you. Will try this.

BabyKutu
01-10-18, 06:28
My friend said that below car is available in Hyderabad. Anyone please share review about car. Like damages, GFE, DFK etc.

I don't have digits yet if anyone gives review I will approach. My friend states 5 k for single deed and 15 k for night.If it is SP P or be then I would ditch this, they masquerade this pic and you will end with a maidish village nymph who is even shy to open her bra. They operate from G be hotel in why Guda or behind why stadium. Stay away.

Kaarmic
01-10-18, 11:05
Have been visiting this spa for the past Six months. Purely because they used to provide very good massage but no extras. And also because I was able to get friendly with a NE girl which went on to become Friends with benefits.

However, she has gone home now and won't be joining the same Spa. Had taken membership and had 3 sessions left.

Decided to go for massage today. I observed the management had changed. And they had local / Marathi NI therapists.

I was allotted Ms S. Was assigned a room and changed to dispo quickly.

The massage started, it was very good. But not great. Nevertheless a good massage.

After initial chitchat, she asked me if I wanted anything special. She said she can relax me for 1,500. I asked her what I can get for that. She said HJ and top access.

After 30 minutes into massage my dispo was off. And she started applying oil on my bum and in the crack. She started massaging my prostate and my dick, which was very nice. Slowly she started fingering my ass hole and inserted her finger simultaneously stroking my dick. This was too much. However I controlled myself.

Then she asked me turn over. Now she stared stroking me furiously and allowed TL and kissing. Although she avoided DFK or kissing on lips. Something told me that she would allow me in my next visit.

And finally I came. It was extremely satisfying.

What I really liked about her was although she was not a stunner or beautiful. But she had very good tits and the most I liked about her was that she was very clean and smelt good. Which wa a great turn on for me. And also her fingering my asshole.

Damage: 1600 at Counter (membership) + 1,500 (next time she said she will only take 1,000).

WIR: Definitely yes.

Dega123
01-10-18, 11:52
Had this bird this morning at my regular SP.

Gal is thin and tall (5-8) , bbj and DFK. 20 yrs old.

Looks - 7/10.

Body -7/10- if you like petites then 9 definitely.

Deed - 8/10.

Dega123
01-10-18, 12:15
I know most of the folks want to see Siri's pic. I got this pic from another contact. Please don't let her know that the pic is here.

Amir Roy
01-10-18, 12:35
Hi Seniors,

This is my first post here. Will be traveling to Hyderabad shortly and would request if you can PM some SP numbers.

Thanks.

CrazyGuy1918
01-10-18, 12:37
Please let me know the damages and please PM me if you are ready to share the contact?

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.

Amir Roy
01-10-18, 12:56

Hlo senior..pls check the PM

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.Hello senior,

Need help regarding trustable SP in Hyderabad. Please check your PM.

DelhiD
01-10-18, 13:10
Please share damages & area please.

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.

Eros Eleni
01-10-18, 13:46
I am new to mongering, yet to get a subscription. It is not much but wanted to understand if it is worth to get a subscription here. I have been reading posts of the past six months of this forum and few other forums to understand it. Though this forum is not as vibrant and newbie friendly as few other forums there are few senior and regular mongers who keep this forum ticking so I decided to buy the subscription. I will be using EntroPay as detailed in a post few weeks back. Meanwhile I had couple of sessions thorough SPs from loc though not as entertaining as some of the other FRs in the forum I will be sharing FR shortly.

Today surfing loc got couple of contacts of SP and contacted one who goes by the name Prince digits ending 727. Contacted the SP got this profile quoting 14 k for 2 shots and not budging at all. As it seems quite high and being new not sure if it is worth. So here I am requesting your feedback. I will have my PM active by tomorrow.

CreateNinnov8
01-10-18, 14:10
Hey,

Girls look really nice. Unfortunately have no plans for Hyderabad in the near future else would have definitely tried!

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.

Lucky343
01-10-18, 17:03
I am new to mongering, yet to get a subscription. It is not much but wanted to understand if it is worth to get a subscription here. I have been reading posts of the past six months of this forum and few other forums to understand it. Though this forum is not as vibrant and newbie friendly as few other forums there are few senior and regular mongers who keep this forum ticking so I decided to buy the subscription. I will be using EntroPay as detailed in a post few weeks back. Meanwhile I had couple of sessions thorough SPs from loc though not as entertaining as some of the other FRs in the forum I will be sharing FR shortly.

Today surfing loc got couple of contacts of SP and contacted one who goes by the name Prince digits ending 727. Contacted the SP got this profile quoting 14 k for 2 shots and not budging at all. As it seems quite high and being new not sure if it is worth. So here I am requesting your feedback. I will have my PM active by tomorrow.I have also contacted some of the SPs, they are quoting the same price and says that she is an air hostess. The picture has been circulating from most of the VIP providers. Didn't tasted this bird as she is so costly. Don't know how she will be in bed.

Prompt
01-10-18, 18:25
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum, as I am silently going thru this forum from last 6 months, this month only I have activated my PM.

Shekhar647
01-10-18, 19:29

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.Please share damages and if you like the digits.

Eros Eleni
01-10-18, 20:02
I have also contacted some of the SPs, they are quoting the same price and says that she is an air hostess. The picture has been circulating from most of the VIP providers. Didn't tasted this bird as she is so costly. Don't know how she will be in bed.I tasted her today she is in event management. I will be posting FR in sometime.

DickSir
01-10-18, 20:21
I know most of the folks want to see Siri's pic. I got this pic from another contact. Please don't let her know that the pic is here.Hi,

I am not able to see the pic. Kindly upload somewhere and share link.

BTW. I am an ass person, how good is her ass?

Dattu
01-10-18, 20:57
Hello Babykutu sir,

I have heard lot about you in Hyderabad forum and your helping nature. And you are a true hero of this forum.

I am from Hyderabad and I wanted to taste Siri as there are good reviews about her.

I am going to visit Hyderabad in this weekend. Can you please share the contact of the Siri. And what are the damages expected.

I can reciprocate what ever I know in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Eros Eleni
01-10-18, 21:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

StillWaiting
01-10-18, 21:35
If it is SP P or be then I would ditch this, they masquerade this pic and you will end with a maidish village nymph who is even shy to open her bra. They operate from G be hotel in why Guda or behind why stadium. Stay away.Could you please provide me clear info via PM about them and digits ending, area operating so that I can be careful with them.

Thanks in advance.

Qganesha
01-10-18, 23:02

I don't have digits yet if anyone gives review I will approach. My friend states 5 k for single deed and 15 k for night.She looks like in the 3rd pic.

Bkaran
01-10-18, 23:43
Hello everyone,

Just moved to Hyderabad and most of the time I work in night shifts.

Do we have anyone SP or ind's who can meet at early hours.

Ping me the details.

Eros Eleni
01-11-18, 04:08

Today surfing loc got couple of contacts of SP and contacted one who goes by the name Prince digits ending 727. Contacted the SP got this profile quoting 14 k for 2 shots and not budging at all. As it seems quite high and being new not sure if it is worth. So here I am requesting your feedback. I will have my PM active by tomorrow.Tried this bird yesterday. Here is my FR.

She looks better than pics. Early 20's, around 5'6", firm & perky tits, flat stomach, curvy body, no extra flesh on any part of the body. She understood english and only knows Hindi well. First session started of with caressing her boobs, lot of foreplay all over her body went on for about 30 minutes she was into it fully. Second started of with BJ and she was putting her all the skills into it and made me happy in as soon as she got on top in a minutes.

GFE- 8.

Body- 10.

Pussy- 8 (tight).

Boobs- 100 (they are the best part).

BJ- 9 (Best BJ I have got so far, full service).

No DFK. LFK.

Damage- 14k.

WIR. Yes.

Kartheek93
01-11-18, 04:19
I know most of the folks want to see Siri's pic. I got this pic from another contact. Please don't let her know that the pic is here.Not as great as I imagined. So, yeah expectations lead to disappointment. Can someone who knew her confirm this pic?

Eros Eleni
01-11-18, 05:08

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.Can you share the digits of the SP.

Tyamungi
01-11-18, 05:16
Hi fellow mongors,

I can see many people refer to M Pur blog.

I am not aware about it. Can any one PM or describe it here.

Please share the blog link also to me PM.

Thanks.

AbbaPutin
01-11-18, 05:16
Can any one help me in Hyderabad, I am a businessman settled in Mumbai, origins from Hyderabad. Need some indies and SP's digits in Hyderabad for GFE. My PM is active please anyone help me and post digits thank you.

Eros Eleni
01-11-18, 06:55
Salute my dear fellow mongers.

I need review of attached profile got from a SP (no prior dealing) that I took from loc. She is a female lead of a Punjabi music album. Quoted 15 k for 2 shots got it down to 12 k. I am sucker for firm / perky boobs and BBJ, if she is not good at those I might back off.

TIA.

BloodyWhiskey1
01-11-18, 11:11
Hi all,

Found a contact thru locanto and she claims to be married indie in early 30's. She is not having place but ready to visit oyo rooms, providing ID etc.

She asked for advance but I said no and she is fine with that now.

Still have doubt whether to believe to go ahead or not as initially she asked for advance, which is typically a no go.

Fellow mongers' help if someone met a similar lady thru loc recently. She is from S. L. Pally area.

Dinu7777
01-11-18, 13:17
Hi,

I am not able to see the pic. Kindly upload somewhere and share link.

BTW. I am an ass person, how good is her ass?I am also not able to see, is it possible to upload pics and phone number in Google images and share link here.

Saw some posts in Delhi page with Google image links and also phone number included. Hope it's not a problem for Hyderabad page.

Qganesha
01-11-18, 13:55
She looks like in the 3rd pic.Sorry she looks hot is what I meant.

Qganesha
01-11-18, 14:01
Thanks for the hints. But I am sorry, I found this a shitty place. 2-3 small partially divided rooms. Next door action is clearly audible. I was assigned a local married. Maggie who had great boobs. Massage was worthless. I asked for full nude B2 B. She was open for FS but I didn't carry protection. Took 1. 5 k in advance and she ended up giving me a HJ with just touching boobs. When I asked for sucking boobs, she said nobody asks for it except me and won't allow. I was already furious with her hurried service. I let her finish the HJ and told her not coming to the place again. Also no washrooms. I would consider this a KLPD..Looks like they have shut it down. Today went their and don't see anything except boards.

Also TDS seems still closed. Bad luck continues.

Bokunaayala
01-11-18, 16:34
Bro,

Could you PM the name and loc of this one please.

Have been visiting this spa for the past Six months. Purely because they used to provide very good massage but no extras. And also because I was able to get friendly with a NE girl which went on to become Friends with benefits.

However, she has gone home now and won't be joining the same Spa. Had taken membership and had 3 sessions left.

Decided to go for massage today. I observed the management had changed. And they had local / Marathi NI therapists.

I was allotted Ms S. Was assigned a room and changed to dispo quickly.

The massage started, it was very good. But not great. Nevertheless a good massage.

After initial chitchat, she asked me if I wanted anything special. She said she can relax me for 1,500. I asked her what I can get for that. She said HJ and top access..

RogerFed
01-11-18, 18:04
Guys,

Need quick help on Indi number ending with 395. Her name is Moon. Rika.

Please let me know charges and reviews. Planning to meet in few days and can give FR. PM is active.

ByutifulBabaji
01-11-18, 21:02
After a long day's work and a dose of Mary J, I booked an appointment with my old contact but was told she is unavailable when I reached. So I tried another therapist Ms. Are because I was desperate to enjoy an enhanced erotic massage before my trip ended. The new receptionist is a total douchebag.

As the woman entered, I realised she is by no standard a competition for my usual girl but I had to make do. She is a little chubby with fair complexion, a little makeup, and much assets. As the massage started, this woman started to reach into my dispos. With each and every stroke, she ran her fingers along my a-hole and grazed Johnny because fuck subtlety! This massage was one experience that totally reminded me of why this is my favorite thing to do when I'm stoned. As she moved on to massage my back, she was rubbing herself all over me as she reached around. I normally try not to say or do anything until she brings up rates but this time I was totally lost in the experience and started to play with her ass. After a flip and some more juicy massage, she popped the question and with it, my beautiful bubble of Ecstasy. She said 7 k for B2B, 5 k for topless and 3 k for handjob. I really need to learn to say no when my usual therapist is not available.

After much negotiation and conflict, I paid her 4 k for B2B. She took off her top and bra and started to do the usual rubbing, kissing and licking all over while I got to work by multitasking her mouth, tits and pussy. She reacted well to the stimulation and was enjoying herself and that is the thing that gets me off better than anything else. Overall it was a good session but I really lost control on the rates. She was not worth more than 3 k for B2 be and my usual girl serves me everything she has at 2 k.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Assets: 7/10.

Damages: 2 k + 4 k.

WIR: Yes, but we need to teach her economics first.

Bokunaayala
01-12-18, 05:30
Bhayya, new around here. Your posts on rose got me excited, want to start with a decent experience, senior members' guidance would be much appreciated. Recently got my paid subscription activated.

PM contact of Rose please

Hi guys,

Had an amazing night with rose!! Thanks to senior monger for helping out with rose contact! Thanks to some other guys to helping me out with contacts!

Let's get into the deed, she entered room by 9:30 had some chit chat she has amazing curves after 2 shots of vodka and some smoke's! Well I don't drink and smoke! Got into bed had amazing DFK for 10 mins! Den asked her for smoking BJ well I had that fantasy, she is amazing in BJ I after that banged her in mish came out early! I just could able to complete 3 shots my dick already gone into coma! Ordered a chicken biryani she loves south Indian food lot went sleep, den got an amazing BBJ again in that morning and left the place! One thing I can clearly say that she really loves sex even if you want her to cast in nymphomaniac volume 3 she'll happily agree to that!! Not a money minded not a time watcher completely behaves like your GF but you need get her some vodka that really helps!

Thanks to senior again for rose contact!

Here is the rate card; BBJ 9/10.

GFE 9/10,attitude 9/10, damages (8 k+2 k others).

Safe mongering guys!.

Ravik5932
01-12-18, 06:40
Dear friends,

Received the attached from SP with number ending 318. Asking for 15 k for 3 hours. Feel the photos are not genuine. Feedback from seniors requested.

Kartheek93
01-12-18, 06:47
After much negotiation and conflict, I paid her 4 k for B2B. Overall it was a good session but I really lost control on the rates. She was not worth more than 3 k for B2 be and my usual girl serves me everything she has at 2 k.

Face: 6/10.

Assets: 7/10.

Damages: 2 k + 4 k.

WIR: Yes, but we need to teach her economics first.Actually, she did learn economics because she being an average chick made you pay 4 times what she's worth. You definitely need to control your johnny bro. This is bad.

Mad Hatter
01-12-18, 09:37
Hey guys,

Back in Hyderabad after a long time. Am going to be staying in Begumpet.

Which hotels in Begumpet would allow me to bring a girl back to the room. Not talking late night. Mainly something in the afternoon or evening.

Thanks in advance.

MH.

ByutifulBabaji
01-12-18, 18:19
Actually, she did learn economics because she being an average chick made you pay 4 times what she's worth. You definitely need to control your johnny bro. This is bad.I agree bro, Johnny needs a leash. My bad.

As per your calculated examination of my misdoings, you pay 1 k for B2B. Your esteemed guidance on decent MP gals that take that are greatly appreciated bro. Please help me out bro.

DelhiD
01-12-18, 18:30
I pinged you one number, can you confirm the same?

Guys,

Please let me know charges and reviews. Planning to meet in few days and can give FR. PM is active.

DelhiD
01-12-18, 18:35
Hey,

Can you please the hotel details with me as well.

Thanks.

Sent you PM.

DonutRider
01-12-18, 18:53
Guys,

Please let me know charges and reviews. Planning to meet in few days and can give FR. PM is active.15k per night. Short, has small boobs. Good GFE though, no anal. Doesn't look very good too and that's just my opinion. Try her for a shot maybe!

Jk Cool
01-12-18, 20:23
Sent you PM.Your Inbox full! Please clear trying confirm to send me PM.

Jk Cool
01-12-18, 20:25
15k per night. Short, has small boobs. Good GFE though, no anal. Doesn't look very good too and that's just my opinion. Try her for a shot maybe!I am in touch with her, she agreed for 5 k for one hour including place,Looks in need to desperate money asked me to come ASAP.

Kalyanram1338
01-12-18, 20:36
Can you please help with digits.

Tried this bird yesterday. Here is my FR.

She looks better than pics. Early 20's, around 5'6", firm & perky tits, flat stomach, curvy body, no extra flesh on any part of the body. She understood english and only knows Hindi well. First session started of with caressing her boobs, lot of foreplay all over her body went on for about 30 minutes she was into it fully. Second started of with BJ and she was putting her all the skills into it and made me happy in as soon as she got on top in a minutes.

GFE- 8.

Body- 10.

Pussy- 8 (tight).

Boobs- 100 (they are the best part).

BJ- 9 (Best BJ I have got so far, full service).

No DFK. LFK.

Damage- 14k.

WIR. Yes.

Sar999
01-12-18, 20:48
This is my first FR here on ISG. Moved to vizag recently and my first contact is with a housewife. Got the number from a friend and I called her directly and fixed the deal for 1 HR. She has very sweet voice and was very polite. She guided me to her house near M. Vada, Vizag. Reached her place which is an independent house. She is a genuine middle class housewife with school going children. I love little the talk before starting for which she agreed and responded nicely. She removed her nightwear and we both started exploring and finished in mish. I forgot my packet in car which I had parked at some distance. She provided me cover. Overall experience is good as this is my first encounter with a 30 yr old housewife. The only minus point is she didn't give BJ.

She is very clean and has very smooth body, good skin.

Boobs- 36 - 7/10 . Her nipples are very good for sucking.

Skin- 8/10.

Ass- 7/10 round ass.

Face- 7/10.

Pussy- 7/10 tight which is kind of rare for housewives I guess.

Anal. Didn't try.

Place- 7/10.

Damages- 3 k. Do not agree for anything more than that.

WIR. Maybe one more time and I would recommend her for housewife / MILF lovers.

New to vizag so would love to exchange number for some good contacts. Keep sharing. Safely enjoy!

DesiBoy99
01-12-18, 21:49
Bro,

Can you please share SP digits, I am newbie, hope you will help.

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.

HydStar
01-13-18, 03:12
How can you share details without that?

This is my first FR here on ISG. Moved to vizag recently and my first contact is with a housewife. Got the number from a friend and I called her directly and fixed the deal for 1 HR. She has very sweet voice and was very polite. She guided me to her house near M. Vada, Vizag. Reached her place which is an independent house. She is a genuine middle class housewife with school going children. I love little the talk before starting for which she agreed and responded nicely. She removed her nightwear and we both started exploring and finished in mish. I forgot my packet in car which I had parked at some distance. She provided me cover. Overall experience is good as this is my first encounter with a 30 yr old housewife. The only minus point is she didn't give BJ.

Eros Eleni
01-13-18, 04:31
Can you please help with digits.Sent in PM.

Kartheek93
01-13-18, 04:52

Skin- 8/10.Interesting, would love to share and please get PM activated.

DelhiD
01-13-18, 05:57
Fellas,

Growing LE activities in BHills area, M towers, near F hotel are 12. So be cautious especially with 'VIP'/ Russians.

Achilies
01-13-18, 06:13
I am in touch with her, she agreed for 5 k for one hour including place,Looks in need to desperate money asked me to come ASAP.Bro,

She looks bad if you want me to be straight I'll say very bad got old look in early age because she drinks too much, very small racks.

I won't even try for one shot 5k! You may get great looking girl with that price! She provides GFE though but no BBJ! 15k per night for her is joke! 5k per shot is not worth!

Explorer782
01-13-18, 09:20
Hi bro,

Can you please share the digits? I will return a favour definitely.

Looks - 7/10.

Deed - 8/10.

JitenS
01-13-18, 11:33

She is very clean and has very smooth body, good skin.Can you share contact please?

FierceMonger
01-13-18, 11:38
Hey guys,

Can any one help me with an Indie / MP contact in Guntur or Vijayawada?

Urihd
01-13-18, 12:33
Any senior monger can help me with a connect tonight would really help.

BabyKutu
01-13-18, 14:45
Hey guys,

Can any one help me with an Indie / MP contact in Guntur or Vijayawada?Dry as hell bro. Very rare to get nice meat. Mostly maidish.

South Blr Paw
01-13-18, 14:57
Didn't want to waste my time and I'm heading to Bangkok for 3 days. Worth the money and no headaches. You get the best in the business.

Boys,

Out of curiosity. Why would anyone her offer her a tip after the deed, you have paid 3.5 K, is that not enough, what special did you get out her that you paid a tip. Folks. Please think.

DelhiD
01-13-18, 15:52
Hello fellas,

SP last digits: xxxxx830.

This time, instead of MILF, I wanted to try some indie. So messaged one SP, he shared two pics, I finalized the one in pink saari. He told me to come near S Mall, Kphb.

After waiting for 40-45 minute, hus punter came guided me to one hotel room. You can imagine the hotel repo, if it doesn't have any hoarding on building and situated at 5th floor.

Anyways, I gave money to punter and he left. The girl looks darker than the pic. She was in hurry from starting. I tried to start foreplay but she doesn't allow lip kiss. Boobs were not big, she was getting annoyed after some boob sucking. I asked him for CBJ, but she denied that as well. Anyways after changing teo positions, she stopped being corporarive and become dead fish. I finished my deed and came.

GFE: 1/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Pussy. 4/10 (black hairy and loose).

CBJ. N/A.

Kiss. N/A.

WIR. Better to use own hand.

Damage: 2 K.

I am attaching the pics, SP has shared. Avoid them at any cost.

Please share some good budget contacts.

Thanks.

Tia912
01-13-18, 17:25
Hi bro,

How can we reciprocate when you don't have pm activated. Would love to exchange contacts.

DelhiD
01-13-18, 17:26
Hello fellas,

Please provide review about the following birds. SP digit ends with xxxx654. The rates are 2-5-12 k. Area is around MPur.

Thanks.

Jk Cool
01-13-18, 18:15
Bro,

She looks bad if you want me to be straight I'll say very bad got old look in early age because she drinks too much, very small racks.

I won't even try for one shot 5k! You may get great looking girl with that price! She provides GFE though but no BBJ! 15k per night for her is joke! 5k per shot is not worth!I did go to her place today, called and msg me, replied I am going out of city for holiday. Even the other M'pur gal A*a is not budging from her 15 k, two shots, tried to negotiate, but no avail.

Meanwhile got in touch with old flame Nisha, but now she doesn't have a place! I like gals with place, which is safe, best place was Siri's.

Jk Cool
01-13-18, 18:16
I did go to her place today, called and msg me, replied I am going out of city for holiday. Even the other M'pur gal A*a is not budging from her 15 k, two shots, tried to negotiate, but no avail.

Meanwhile got in touch with old flame Nisha, but now she doesn't have a place! I like gals with place, which is safe, best place was Siri's.* Sorry Meant did not go to her place.

DelhiD
01-13-18, 18:48
3 K -1 shot, 5 K - 2 shot 12 K- night. Sorry for typo.

Hello fellas,

Please provide review about the following birds. SP digit ends with xxxx654. The rates are 2-5-12 k. Area is around MPur.

Thanks.

HydMong
01-13-18, 21:20
I got two indi numbers one is swat-8307 adi- 278 can someone please provide proper reference for these two ladies. They are upfront asking for reference first. But by the words they are indi for sure. Thanks all.

Dinu7777
01-13-18, 22:21
Hi guys,

While I was walking in ameerpet street, two girls smiled at me and one of them took my number, later called me and asked 6 k for full night at their place (only one girl). Would this be a trap?

I am interested in trying some genuine indie like Siri, can someone who tried her comment on her ass?

Is it possible to share Siri number on Keerthi. Che at gm? Applied for CC, as soon as I get it, will take pm and will share few girls contacts I have.

DelhiD
01-13-18, 23:07
Bro,

Can you please PM her name and contact number (you might have shared already, but name please).

Oh okay, thanks for the info brother. The pic's taken down now. Is this the one you were referring to?

VikkyTockz
01-14-18, 00:17
Dude,

Can you share the MP details please.

After a long day's work and a dose of Mary J, I booked an appointment with my old contact but was told she is unavailable when I reached. So I tried another therapist Ms. Are because I was desperate to enjoy an enhanced erotic massage before my trip ended. The new receptionist is a total douchebag.

As the woman entered, I realised she is by no standard a competition for my usual girl but I had to make do. She is a little chubby with fair complexion, a little makeup, and much assets. As the massage started, this woman started to reach into my dispos. With each and every stroke, she ran her fingers along my a-hole and grazed Johnny because fuck subtlety! This massage was one experience that totally reminded me of why this is my favorite thing to do when I'm stoned. As she moved on to massage my back, she was rubbing herself all over me as she reached around. I normally try not to say or do anything until she brings up rates but this time I was totally lost in the experience and started to play with her ass. After a flip and some more juicy massage, she popped the question and with it, my beautiful bubble of Ecstasy. She said 7 k for B2B, 5 k for topless and 3 k for handjob..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Qganesha
01-14-18, 10:31
3 K -1 shot, 5 K - 2 shot 12 K- night. Sorry for typo.Hope prices are including the place.

Really liked the second gal; not sure if you are ready to share the SP contact.

BabyKutu
01-14-18, 11:41
Dude,

Can you share the MP details please.

===============================================

JacksonDude. Get a PM first, can't put name on open forum.

BabyKutu
01-14-18, 11:51
Hi guys,

While I was walking in ameerpet street, two girls smiled at me and one of them took my number, later called me and asked 6 k for full night at their place (only one girl). Would this be a trap?

I am interested in trying some genuine indie like Siri, can someone who tried her comment on her ass?

Is it possible to share Siri number on Keerthi. Che at gm? Applied for CC, as soon as I get it, will take pm and will share few girls contacts I have.I would be careful bro. If the stretch you are mentioning lines around NIMS or around Maitreevanam, or along the country oven bakery, these spots are known for Transgenders, mostly crossdressers, please be careful to pick them up. They are not only dangerous but mostly very very unclean.

First be sure they are legit women, then the big issue of SHE team Decoys. Bro you will be done for good if you get caught in a money exchange, avoid at all costs however tempting it might be.

Kartheek93
01-14-18, 11:53
I had this number ending with 752. I lost her name. She's in her 30's I guess. If anyone has such number, I request you'd share her name please.

BabyKutu
01-14-18, 11:54
Didn't want to waste my time and I'm heading to Bangkok for 3 days. Worth the money and no headaches. You get the best in the business.Agree. I would say best in the business for sure as they are nowhere close to the chica's in " DR " and MEX. However Bangkok gets the best bang for buck for sure.

Vijay23
01-14-18, 20:13
I want first time sex could any one of the members could help me in any way. I stay in Hyderabad near Lingampally.

Bkaran
01-15-18, 08:09
Met this inde last week at Bg pet, bit heavy personality and fair skin, over all looks good.

And a great GF experience.

Face:9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage: 5 k 2 shots.

FierceMonger
01-15-18, 08:39
I want first time sex could any one of the members could help me in any way. I stay in Hyderabad near Lingampally.Going by your post, I assume you're a virgin and looking for your first experience. Let me explain to you how things work here. This is a community sort of a thing where mongers virtually connect with each other, build trust, exchange contacts and share experiences. If you're just introduced to this forum, a grand welcome to you. I suggest you read through the posts and the FAQ section to get a feel of the way the forum runs. Nobody will share contacts with you in open. Purchase membership to get access to IM.

Sskumar87
01-15-18, 16:30
Babykutu dude,

You have so much fan following here. You have great knowledge and intention to help others. Good going and keep up your good work. If you find time please reply me over PM.

Visited this spa a month back. It is the worst spa I have ever been to. Massage skills are very bad and girls are looking very awkward. B2B on cards but you would never want to avail their services unless otherwise you are very desperate.

Also visited this spa (Bpet) around 15 days back. It is better than this shady joint. B2B is available but the meaning of B2B is completely different here. You get to see first half and you don't have access to see or touch the second chip.

Friends. I just enjoy good spas and certainly not looking for any action. Please help me with good spa which offer good massage with some entertainment. I believe, Wasting 3/4 k just for 5 min HJ is nonsense that's why I am looking for good massage along with some entertainment.

DelhiD
01-15-18, 17:14
Hey,

'This indie', can you please attach the pic or last digits.

Met this inde last week at Bg pet, bit heavy personality and fair skin, over all looks good.

Bkaran
01-15-18, 21:55
She is not in town will have to wait.

Let me confirm if I can share her dogs or not.

She is not regular.

Let's wait for her come back next week.

Kalingaz
01-15-18, 22:31
Dear fellow ISG'er,

Good to know. Any chances of sharing the details please.

Dinu7777
01-15-18, 22:43
I would be careful bro. If the stretch you are mentioning lines around NIMS or around Maitreevanam, or along the country oven bakery, these spots are known for Transgenders, mostly crossdressers, please be careful to pick them up. They are not only dangerous but mostly very very unclean.

First be sure they are legit women, then the big issue of SHE team Decoys. Bro you will be done for good if you get caught in a money exchange, avoid at all costs however tempting it might be.Sure bro, been exchanging texts with both the girls. Yes they are girls and are beautiful (not out of the world beautiful, just beautiful). Looks like they are new to this field. However. Not rushing. Will check for few more days before making a move. One interesting thing is they are not ready to come to my place. Wanted me to visit their place and only offering during night time (only entire night at 6 k).

CrazyGuy1918
01-16-18, 07:34
Did you go and if yes can you share the FR Please.

I don't have digits yet if anyone gives review I will approach. My friend states 5 k for single deed and 15 k for night.

Eros Eleni
01-16-18, 08:12
I got an SP contact from loc digits ending 980 goes by the name Sathish. He gave me couple of good looking birds. He got pissed off when I told him no advance payment and I pay the girl no one else. Can he be trusted?

Rakee87
01-16-18, 11:27
I need a girl at Guntur. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Delhi Monger
01-16-18, 11:37
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-a-first-andhra-pradesh-to-criminalise-sex-buyers-1800287?pfrom=home-south

BabyKutu
01-16-18, 16:13
I got an SP contact from loc digits ending 980 goes by the name Sathish. He gave me couple of good looking birds. He got pissed off when I told him no advance payment and I pay the girl no one else. Can he be trusted?No. Please avoid all and any advance payments.

BabyKutu
01-16-18, 16:16
Sure bro, been exchanging texts with both the girls. Yes they are girls and are beautiful (not out of the world beautiful, just beautiful). Looks like they are new to this field. However. Not rushing. Will check for few more days before making a move. One interesting thing is they are not ready to come to my place. Wanted me to visit their place and only offering during night time (only entire night at 6 k).Check if they belong to the hostel and get the name and reverse up.

Reverse google their DP's to check if they pull up in any searches.

Might be legit and genuine but that belt is notorious for lot of nefarious activities.

Pagaldil
01-16-18, 16:26
I got an SP contact from loc digits ending 980 goes by the name Sathish. He gave me couple of good looking birds. He got pissed off when I told him no advance payment and I pay the girl no one else. Can he be trusted?As a golden rule never make the payments first. The payments can be given to handler after seeing the girl and at location.

Few ask for money before the deed and few after, it depends from SP to SP and your negotiation skills.

Victor2202
01-16-18, 16:38
Bro,

Can you please share SP digits, I am newbie, hope you will help.What was the damage dude?

Victor2202
01-16-18, 16:47
I got two indi numbers one is swat-8307 adi- 278 can someone please provide proper reference for these two ladies. They are upfront asking for reference first. But by the words they are indi for sure. Thanks all.You got any photos of them? Also could you please PM me with their complete numbers?

Victor2202
01-16-18, 16:48
Hello fellas,

Thanks.What place is MPur? PM me if you can.

Victor2202
01-16-18, 17:36
Hi all,

Found a contact thru locanto and she claims to be married indie in early 30's. She is not having place but ready to visit oyo rooms, providing ID etc.

She asked for advance but I said no and she is fine with that now.

Still have doubt whether to believe to go ahead or not as initially she asked for advance, which is typically a no go.

Fellow mongers' help if someone met a similar lady thru loc recently. She is from S. L. Pally area.Could you please PM me the details?

AbbaPutin
01-16-18, 18:11
Can anyone give digit of indes in gnt and bza.

HydSeeker
01-16-18, 18:15
Could you please share her digits bro? I was looking for a similar thing too. Can help you with an interesting contact too.

Damage: 5 k 2 shots.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Dega123
01-16-18, 18:27
Sp from cracker number ending with 549 sent below pics. Anyone tried this SP before?

HydSeeker
01-16-18, 18:32
Need help bro. I rarely visit and I'm a great fan of such talent. Please do share the digits of Rose.

Bhayya, new around here. Your posts on rose got me excited, want to start with a decent experience, senior members' guidance would be much appreciated. Recently got my paid subscription activated.

PM contact of Rose please.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Blossom123
01-16-18, 18:40
Sp from cracker number ending with 549 sent below pics. Anyone tried this SP before?What is he quoting?

Pics are not impressive though.

DelhiD
01-16-18, 20:54
Collection looks good. Let us know if you try any one.

Sp from cracker number ending with 549 sent below pics. Anyone tried this SP before?

RajHyd123
01-17-18, 01:52
Recently tried MP at a' pet, opted for dry massage there was a local girl, massage was below average, good looking, good teasing with finger movements as in Swedish massage, no extras, damage 2 k.

DelhiD
01-17-18, 04:56
Hello kind fellas,

Thanks for sharing Siri's contact (ending with xx049). She is saying as wrong number. Can you please provide strong reference for her.

Thanks.

PavanDude
01-17-18, 18:01
Although a recent planned session ended up as KLPD, got hold of this awesome part-time Indi (aged around 25) this time who hops between Bangy and Hyderabad. The moment I saw her first in the cab I was awestruck, it was hard to believe that I am going to fuck this lady in a few minutes. As we headed to the OYO rooms (which I booked) I was just hoping her to be cooperative, as there's an inverse relationship between looks and GFE skills. What followed after we checked in was 2 hours of awesome sex I have ever had. She was a bit talkative, but it wasn't irritating, she got involved in the act and she had an awesome figure. Looks like a Punjabi but she isn't, nice pair of boobs, well maintained smooth skin, awesome back (I am an ass lover) and I am a guy who looks for the feedback during the act through the expressions on the face, she had a beautiful face and that made the whole session worth every penny I paid her..Lets enter 2018.

Sorry for all the guys who tried messaging me, my inbox was full and I haven't logged-in since Dec.

As I told most seniors know whom I am referring, FYI she goes with name Priya (or Manasa).

Amir Roy
01-17-18, 18:44
Dear all,

I will be travelling to Hyderabad in the coming days and I am looking for some genuine contacts of indi / SP.

Plenty of online ads. But I have no clue what agency / site to trust.

I'm looking for quality, clean, full service for a few hours. With real pictures so I know whom I'll meet.

Could you give me some advice?

Kind regards,

Amir.

Incognito0592
01-17-18, 20:22
Can anyone provide me any contacts in and around Rajahmundry. I can reciprocate with a few contacts in Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Eros Eleni
01-18-18, 02:21
Tasted this UP bird recently. She was about 5.5", slim & curvy. Started off with DFK, then went onto her boobs, its neither small nor big I would say 32 C, but the nipples were saluting me all throughout the session. I played with her assets for about 10 minutes then laid down and put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ, not the best but good. We switched to 69 she was clean down there but I did not like it so switched back to BJ. Room service knocked the door to deliver food, Johnny got a break to cool down. Started the deed with her on top, was tight, then lifted her she wrapped her legs around me. Fucked her good in Stand and Carry position then put her down for miss and then doggy then onto WOT, finally came. She was not as good looking as the the previous one (event management bird) but was good at the deed, it was like PSE.

GFE: 8/10.

Body: 7/10 (Slim beauty).

DFK: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

CBJ: 7/10 (no BBJ).

Damage: 7 k.

WIR: May be.

Happy mongering,

Eros.