PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

JHourHappy
04-12-18, 19:34
Any one tried this girl please give review. SP quoting 3 k for 1 shot.Hi,

Can you please share your exp with this bird? Kindly share the SP contact. PM is active.

RamuMohith21
04-12-18, 21:13
Any plans on planning a meet up in Hyderabad?Sure bro anytime ad what to do during meet up?

Wishful
04-13-18, 06:39
Hello fellow seniors with experience and quality SP contacts.

I will be traveling to Hyderabad in a week from now and I am excited! I am requesting your help with pointers to good in-call providers. I have no contacts in Hyderabad and any help in putting me in touch with your reliable sources is highly appreciated. I did PM few seniors including our own Babykutu. I promise to provide FRs, and I can also help with intel on mongering in west Europe / USA / Singapore /. Thanks much and happy hunting.

Member #4553
04-13-18, 12:50
Any contacts in Kouthaguda near Silpa park.

Jk Cool
04-13-18, 18:03
I am in Hyderabad for 2 weeks early May, anyone want to meet lets look into.

I still need to catch up with Pals who I promised to meet. I am game.I would like to meet up Babykutu, please inbox me meeting plan.

Thanks.

Jk.

Earth
04-13-18, 21:15
Hi guys,

One of the few experiences I had recently in Hyderabad. Was feeling tired and was checking the small app for any MP near by and chanced upon this spa, the coupon price was just below 1 k so thought I am not going to loose much. But the worst part was to find the place as the Google shows the location in a slum at be hills Road no 12. After few calls they directed me to their address in be hills Road no 1 near see center mall. Located in a quite residential area basically a 4 bedroom flat. Initially the counter guy was not ready accept the coupon saying they stopped accepting the coupon, but finally convinced him. The guy was telling the therapist to give good service as this is a new customer. Now coming to deed a 5 ft with nice jugs entered the room, asked me to change to dispo, for 30 minutes had massage which was average without any sign of extras. Then she said it is done and before I say anything asked if I need anything else. Now Johnny is back to form so asked what is on menu, said can only provide HJ and ta now and promised to offer FS in next visit. I asked for a slow and sensuous, one she obliged my request and I got one of the best HJ ever.

Damage: 899 + 500.

WIR: Definitely for FS.

This is my 2nd FR here and I need to thank few brothers who were really helpful in providing the contacts.

FR on two indies in Rajahmundry and two in Hyderabad in line.

Vijay1986
04-13-18, 21:53
Hi guys,

I am visiting vijaywada. NTR University and will be staying nearby for 3 days. Would you mind passing contacts of indie who does incall and outcall as well.

I have contact of Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai if you are interested ping me I will pass on. For each location at least 3 contacts I will pass who are genuine indie.

JHourHappy
04-14-18, 04:46
Can anybody gives a review of a lady SP digits ending with 570? Is she safe & reliable? Fearing the LE trap & all. So anybody regular or knows the SP earlier? PM is active.

Frank Martin
04-14-18, 05:48
Hi,

Is it really worth spending such a deep cuts? I won't be paying more than 25 K for sex goddess for whole night.

Frank.

Finally got some good Cinema stuff with my regular SP Vicky. I am not into these actresses stuff as it makes no sense to me blowing so much money with all their nakharas. But since he pinged me, sharing here if any one wants to blow their lacs crazily and meaninglessly, here you go.

Allia Abrahm (Amruthavalli. Her cinema name) - Small time actress. Damage - 2 lacs and will stay for 3-4 hours and 2 shots allowed.

Pics - https://www.google.co.in/search?newwindow=1&safe=active&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=641&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=3nvLWpnNHIaevQSmpYGgCQ&q=actress+%22 allia+abraham%22&oq=actress+%22 allia+abraham%22&gs_l=psy-ab. 3. 5690578.5690578. 0. 5690844.1. 1. 0. 0. 0. 0. 189.189. 0 j1. 1. 0. 0. 1 c. 64. Psy-ab. 0. 0. 0. 0. 6 IHp64 ZXrZQ.e.

HydMong
04-14-18, 06:49
Hi All, can someone tell me to what extent we can trust Oyo rooms. What is the best girlfriendly hotel in Hyderabad.

Wishful
04-14-18, 07:22
I would like to meet up Babykutu, please inbox me meeting plan.

Thanks.

Jk.Going to miss the meet up by a week or so. Have fun guys. BabyKutu. Clear your inbox, please.

Bharadwaj
04-14-18, 07:25
I would like to join too. Please count me in.I am up for it and we can do more frequently.

JHourHappy
04-14-18, 17:19
Today I went to Espa in jhills. The place is basically is within an apartment where other people are staying. Earlier booked an appointment with a therapist from my hometown. Massage quality is good. Interior decoration & other factors are too oke type. There are 3 therapist working in that spa. Place is quiet safe. We had a long chit chat during the session. Her massage skill is good. As she didn't provide any hints of extra, I asked her directly whether any extras are done here or not. She clearly said that extras are done here but not with the first timer. Here first timers means you must visit that therapist & not the spa at least 2 times to be eligible for extra. Supply demand gap I must say. She was very polite throughout the session & promised will provide extra in my next visit.

WIR: will try the other therapists first. One of them is very beautiful.

Damage: 1.5 k (massage only).

PavanDude
04-14-18, 18:52
Hi All, can someone tell me to what extent we can trust Oyo rooms. What is the best girlfriendly hotel in Hyderabad.!So far thrice I booked Oyo rooms for mongering. The ones in Madhapur, Gachibowli areas don't give a damn as they already know why you are there especially if you have no luggage. Make sure to check for Couple Friendly OYOs and the ones which accept IDs with same city as address on them.

Sstoryteller
04-14-18, 18:53
Hi guys,

Is there any improvements in supply due to IPL season. Also any sort / long term relief from LE, specially for MP business.

I will be back to city after a long time, and this time it could be for good due to unstable job market in my current region, hence gathering informations.

Recalling those moments of 2017 (as I have reported earlier) how lucky I was to miss by fraction of seconds the LE activity on M Branch at Gbowli.

Monger Club
04-15-18, 05:26
Sent you a PM. Check it out bro.

Hi guys,

I am visiting vijaywada. NTR University and will be staying nearby for 3 days. Would you mind passing contacts of indie who does incall and outcall as well.

I have contact of Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai if you are interested ping me I will pass on. For each location at least 3 contacts I will pass who are genuine indie.

SmartBoyMgg
04-15-18, 05:27
Just saw a new spa at K'pur x roads, which is above are'deep super market. Took an appointment and reached early. Paid counter charges 2200 for Aroma Massage. The lady was a NE, washed my feet at the counter and took me to the room. Rooms had an attached bath and has only curtains.

After a long time I got a decent massage, though not of Thai girls standard, but decent enough. Had a sweet conversation, and after 35 min, she herself offered HJ only for 500. I also wasn't interested in anything else, so took it.

After a decent massage and good HJ, left the place satisfied. Remember, all I got since last August was bloody desi maid types in all MPs.

Enough hints on the spa, so please don't flood with the location.

JHourHappy
04-15-18, 07:10
Can someone PM the name of the SP number ending with 239.

BabySearch
04-15-18, 10:00
Hi All, can someone tell me to what extent we can trust Oyo rooms. What is the best girlfriendly hotel in Hyderabad. !Some oyo rooms allow unmarried couples if both have ID cards. In that there are two catagory, some accept only outstation ID card and some accept local ID card.

You can visit oyo room site and filter according to requirement. I used two times. I guess they are in this business and might know what's going inside room and they know how to handle it. They are little expensive compared to other oyo rooms.

BabySearch
04-15-18, 10:36
I am in Hyderabad for 2 weeks early May, anyone want to meet lets look into.

I still need to catch up with Pals who I promised to meet. I am game.Bro, I would like to meet. Lets know plan.

BabySearch
04-15-18, 10:39
"Which SP did you try".Sent you pm.

Monger Club
04-15-18, 14:02
Guys,

Need help with a Girl Friendly Hotel or a Service Apartment. Kindly help me with some names and digits if possible.

PapilonInSpire
04-15-18, 14:43
I had been relatively free for the past two weeks and happen to taste Madhapur Moon once and Sashi twice during this period:

Madhapur Moon.

I am offended by her looks and behavior but only went to her to relieve my frustrations. For 10 k I get to bang her thrice before I sleep and once in the morning. But the damages add up to 14 k which includes OYO, Drinks and Food. She insisted on Cab charges which I flatly denied and she left with a working girl face.

Sashi.

I met Sashi twice in these two weeks period. Once at E-gadda where there were two of her friends who are partime WG's. Had wine with the WG's and the session with Sashi lasted for about two hours for 2 shots. Damages were 6 k + 1 K for drinks and food.

Today met Sashi again and she took me to a place I dislike but had to go there with a heavy heart. Boought some drinks and the sessions again lasted two hours. I tried all positions possible and this was the first time I could bring a WG to a climax. Damages were 6 k + 500 for drinks and cab.

Attaching an intimate pic.

JHourHappy
04-15-18, 17:00
First of all, thanks to one fellow for sharing the details with me. This spa is in Kpur located in the opposite lane to a famous food shop. The receptionist understand Hindi & not willing to share the exact location with me over the phone. She asked me to come to a pre mentioned restaurant & then she will guide. This is not a spa per se but beauty saloon with one long room diving into two parts separated by wall & curtain. So those who are looking for some kind of spa experience, don't ping me, You will be disappointed. I believe the spa is very new & it is run by 3 lady.

Now coming to the experience, massage was average, she doesn't know the massage but tries to please & repeatedly asked whether she is doing good massage. I only asked for the dispo & she told whether I will avail only massage? Her attitude was great. She was asking for reference many times. Her figure was very good & looks to me is okay. I was asking for FS but she denied and told next time. However, the B2B is great & she allowed to do everything apart from intercourse. Jonny massage was very good & I enjoyed a lot.

I even asked the girl whether the receptionist is into this. She avoid my ques but I guess receptionist is also into this.

Counter cost: 1.5 k+ inside trade 2 k.

WIR: Yes due to great service & attitude.

Mallubya
04-15-18, 18:45
Hello monger,

If you don't mind can someone PM me the Shashi / Siri or any good contacts in Hyderabad and any close to Hi-Tech city?. Back in Hyderabad mongering and have posted some FR long back when I was there, need some good and safe contacts since I am in Hyderabad on business trip for a week, thanks in advance and safe mongering. I will post the FR once I get the service.

RichWithYou
04-15-18, 18:51
Hello all,

Thought this is worth sharing here! Thanks to fellow for sharing the Spa details. This is located opposite to famous car showroom!

Took an appointment and reached early. Parking in this place is a bit of a problem, parked the vehicle in one of the interior lanes!

Difficult to find how to reach there but the receptionist helped me to get to the spa. Showed me the room. On the way to room, saw a decent girl and asked the receptionist whether she is free.

She agreed and the girl was super friendly. Aged 24 & good looks. She asked at the start of the session if I need extras & agreed for B2B. Started with some conversation and her kissing skills were amazing.

It was nice experience for about 15 min. She was very clean and during B2B, teased her by light fingering her P* and looks like she turned on. She asked for more, P was tight & clean. Both enjoyed the session.

Initially no FK, but when she was at climax, started FK. Finally she gave nice HJ and light massage!

Charges: 2 K counter + 1.5 k Girl.

Have fun!

KuppanSuppan
04-15-18, 19:21
Called a SP randomly whose number ends with 619.

Seems to be genuine. Hence decided to go with an aunty (Housewife).

Called up the SP Pra $$hant and fixed a appointment and he asked me to come to Motinagar.

After reaching the Nagar, he guided in a better way. It was an apartment. Though it was not a great place, it was definitely a decent place. The place had enough privacy and looked secure.

Finally knocked the apartment door and got inside. Without any fuss she welcomed with a great smile and took directly to the room and her service was excellent. The best I ever had in the last 4 yrs. She is having great look as a family girl or neighbour. People who prefer family girl looks can make a try. Only covered BJ.

She is average height, may be 168 cm with some nice boobs. Bigger than what appears from outside but not too big (36 D). Not a time watcher.

Very very friendly with a smile face. You can PM for her direct number with a resiprocation.

Without elaborating further here are the scores.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10 (Only lip kiss, no DFK).

Attitude: 10/10.

Charges: 6 k.

WIR: Yes, if I find time. Motinagar is too far.

Member #4538
04-16-18, 02:20
Your PM does not appear to be working. Is it active?

Try PMing me.

Called up the SP Pra $$hant and fixed a appointment and he asked me to come to Motinagar.

After reaching the Nagar, he guided in a better way. It was an apartment. Though it was not a great place, it was definitely a decent place. The place had enough privacy and looked secure.

Finally knocked the apartment door and got inside. Without any fuss she welcomed with a great smile and took directly to the room and her service was excellent. The best I ever had in the last 4 yrs. She is having great look as a family girl or neighbour..

ABS1199
04-16-18, 02:33
Hello all,

Thought this is worth sharing here! Thanks to fellow for sharing the Spa details. This is located opposite to famous car showroom!

Took an appointment and reached early. Parking in this place is a bit of a problem, parked the vehicle in one of the interior lanes!

Difficult to find how to reach there but the receptionist helped me to get to the spa. Showed me the room. On the way to room, saw a decent girl and asked the receptionist whether she is free.

She agreed and the girl was super friendly. Aged 24 & good looks. She asked at the start of the session if I need extras & agreed for B2B. Started with some conversation and her kissing skills were amazing.Hey bro,

Good to know that you had fun. But counter of this place is 1200. You need to negotiate. It will keep prices in check.

Cheers,

ABS.

ABS1199
04-16-18, 02:38
First of all, thanks to one fellow for sharing the details with me. This spa is in Kpur located in the opposite lane to a famous food shop. The receptionist understand Hindi & not willing to share the exact location with me over the phone. She asked me to come to a pre mentioned restaurant & then she will guide. This is not a spa per se but beauty saloon with one long room diving into two parts separated by wall & curtain. So those who are looking for some kind of spa experience, don't ping me, You will be disappointed. I believe the spa is very new & it is run by 3 lady.

Now coming to the experience, massage was average, she doesn't know the massage but tries to please & repeatedly asked whether she is doing good massage. I only asked for the dispo & she told whether I will avail only massage? Her attitude was great. She was asking for reference many times. Her figure was very good & looks to me is okay. I was asking for FS but she denied and told next time. However, the B2B is great & she allowed to do everything apart from intercourse. Jonny massage was very good & I enjoyed a lot..Hi,

I went to that place 2 weeks back. This is in the middle of residential colony and in a shop. They put a curtain at the shop door and call it "wellness". What else clue is needed by LE to raid this place when a monger is doing his business inside.

I will recommend all to be careful with this one. Its like running brothel in a colony in a shop. People will definitely tip off LE.

Cheers,

ABS.

ChillPro
04-16-18, 04:10
Had anyone had this lady in this video?? http://serv1.freehdx.com/file/75/92.mp4 .

She looks too interesting.

Frank Martin
04-16-18, 04:38
Hi,

Its been a while I did mongering, due to so many reasons. Not having source is one of them.

Last night I called my fling (my friends girlfriend. Please don't try to teach me morals. My friend is married and he is aware of our fling he was in fact with us last night). Had couple of drink (myself only breezers) she tried whiskey for the first time with breezer mix. Not sure what happened, after couple of moments she became so hungry and whole night she was ON.

Note: she is not working girl, hence I can not share the number.

Frank.

Jamo Josh
04-16-18, 05:22
Its great to see Hyderabad having good pocket friendly joints. Great FR man!

Hello all,

She agreed and the girl was super friendly. Aged 24 & good looks. She asked at the start of the session if I need extras & agreed for B2B. Started with some conversation and her kissing skills were amazing.

It was nice experience for about 15 min. She was very clean and during B2B, teased her by light fingering her P* and looks like she turned on. She asked for more, P was tight & clean. Both enjoyed the session.

Initially no FK, but when she was at climax, started FK. Finally she gave nice HJ and light massage!

Charges: 2 K counter + 1.5 k Girl.

Have fun!

Homey Guy
04-16-18, 08:25
I lucked out through some Loc-hunting. Got in touch with a multi-chain aggregator, who referred me to this really young 20 girl. Pics attached.

We met in a safe house, where someone rents rooms. Girl is here purely for "business". She is everything you see in the photos. Quite friendly, and does not discriminate by age or looks.

But, on the other hand, quite business-like. If you want a GFE, you won't get it. But you will certainly feel comfortable being with her.

Nice rich, ripe melony, alfonso-like (it's the season, isn't it?) boobs. You can keep sucking, but not too deep. She is preserving the shapes for her kids.

No kissing, leave alone DFK. Only CBJ. BBBJ refused; makes her puke she claims. Only pussy touching and caressing. Nothing goes inside but the hot-rod.

I had to keep at it for both sessions, and she was ready to massage dick-head whenever he fell limp. It's quite refreshing to meet a young woman after MILFs.

Round-1 after several minutes of different positions, she ended up jacking me off, as her time was running out.

Smokes, so was nice to lay back with a puff, while she caressed and attended to Johnny-be-good.

Really nice ass, we tried doggie style, too on round-2. Clean, hygienic, but wouldn't shower with me. Does not do anal. She does wash up before / after the deed.

Nice shapely figure, cute face. Little bit of belly on the mid-riff, but goes to make it better when you are on top, with her legs folded apart to let you into the members'-only club.

Summary. If you want to get laid by a visiting on-call-girl, who means nothing beyond service, and knows you won't be repeating, go for it.

She wouldn't lighten up, so nothing I'd do, DATY, tit sucking, fingering would excite her. She said she'll be here for 10 days, so guessing thru 22nd or so.

I probably won't' repeat, as I could get no response out of her. Hard to describe; she is -not- mechanical, says the right things, is friendly, will let you touch everywhere. But it's all done with her brain shut off. I don't think you can really get her to loosen up, and enjoy sex. Not in this line of work she does. She showed me her G-spot, where it pleasures her most, would let me play with it, but didn't seem to get any pleasure or response out of her.

I asked why don't you moan like the other women. Laughingly, she said, most women fake it just to make the guy feel good.

She dutifully touched the 200 Rs tip I gave her to her head, as it were her good luck money. Cute!

Damages were 4 K / shot + 1 K for room. Negotiated down from 5 K / shot. Room is safe. But the agent that calls you back seems to go thru some "checking" on-site before they let you 'upstairs'.

Not sure how this works, but there was this interminable waiting even though I was well in time for the appt.

HG.

StillWaiting
04-16-18, 10:24

Finally knocked the apartment door and got inside. Without any fuss she welcomed with a great smile and took directly to the room and her service was excellent. The best I ever had in the last 4 yrs. She is having great look as a family girl or neighbour. People who prefer family girl looks can make a try. Only covered BJ.

She is average height, may be 168 cm with some nice boobs. Bigger than what appears from outside but not too big (36 D). Not a time watcher..First activate your PM bro with out that nobody can get in touch with you.

JHourHappy
04-16-18, 14:07
Hello all,

She agreed and the girl was super friendly. Aged 24 & good looks. She asked at the start of the session if I need extras & agreed for B2B. Started with some conversation and her kissing skills were amazing.Hi bro,

You have paid more in counter. Counter charge is only 1.5 k.

JHourHappy
04-16-18, 14:11
Hi,

I went to that place 2 weeks back. This is in the middle of residential colony and in a shop. They put a curtain at the shop door and call it "wellness". What else clue is needed by LE to raid this place when a monger is doing his business inside.

I will recommend all to be careful with this one. Its like running brothel in a colony in a shop. People will definitely tip off LE.

Cheers,

ABS.Hi,

Partially agree with you. But do you think LE with visit only to catch 1 person? Because at a time only 1 person can the business. LE will not be enthusiastic to catch only one person. However, yes we need to be careful.

JHourHappy
04-16-18, 15:01
Did anybody recently tried rose? Tried contacting her but unable to reach.

Nivas518
04-16-18, 17:12
I got these pictures from my regular SP (I know this lady SP for the past 5 years).

She is very genuine person but I am busy and did not visited her for the past one year. I am in regular touch with her over the phone.

JHourHappy
04-16-18, 18:32
I lucked out through some Loc-hunting. Got in touch with a multi-chain aggregator, who referred me to this really young 20 girl. Pics attached.

We met in a safe house, where someone rents rooms. Girl is here purely for "business". She is everything you see in the photos. Quite friendly, and does not discriminate by age or looks.

But, on the other hand, quite business-like. If you want a GFE, you won't get it. But you will certainly feel comfortable being with her.

Nice rich, ripe melony, alfonso-like (it's the season, isn't it?) boobs. You can keep sucking, but not too deep. She is preserving the shapes for her kids.

No kissing, leave alone DFK. Only CBJ. BBBJ refused; makes her puke she claims. Only pussy touching and caressing. Nothing goes inside but the hot-rod..Good looking + GFE very rare to find.

HydPrince
04-16-18, 18:41
I got these pictures from my regular SP (I know this lady SP for the past 5 years).

She is very genuine person but I am busy and did not visited her for the past one year. I am in regular touch with her over the phone.Get a PM buddy.

Rahul2007
04-16-18, 19:12

Nice rich, ripe melony, alfonso-like (it's the season, isn't it?) boobs. You can keep sucking, but not too deep. She is preserving the shapes for her kids..Bro,

I got same girl pics in Pune quoting 10 k.

AvinashAllu
04-16-18, 20:03

She is very genuine person but I am busy and did not visited her for the past one year. I am in regular touch with her over the phone.Bro,

Can you share the digits of the lady SP?

Regards,

Avi.

Khoka
04-16-18, 20:28
Hi guys,

I am new to Nallagandla any indie contacts around here.

Monger Club
04-16-18, 21:32
Guys,

This is really bad to get a feed back from my shared contacts that some of you guys are behaving very rudely with them. If you want to give a fake name, fine. Bit be decent enough to explain them everything as to where you get their number from. I do share the reference and a very detailed report about every contact I share. Please be advised. Safety is not a one way traffic. It is a two way traffic. The way you are concerned about your safety, similarly, they are equally worried about their safety.

I have dealt with many SPs and indies. I stick to my regular SP as I feel more safe there. I am a lazy guy. Rather than dealing and experimenting new ones every time. I believe, A known devil is better than an unknown friend.

I will henceforth not share any contacts with new guys. Only seniors are eligible to ask for contacts. I will be glad to share with them.

Finally if you are scared of giving proper reference while chatting to them and trying to be anonymous, fine. Quit mongering. If being a man you are so concerned, then they will be more concerned being girls. Basic common sense. You cannot be god.

Safety is a two way traffic. Remember.

BabyKutu
04-17-18, 04:05
Hi guys,

I am new to Nallagandla any indie contacts around here.None there. I would stay away from local SP's that provide there.

BabyKutu
04-17-18, 04:06

She is very genuine person but I am busy and did not visited her for the past one year. I am in regular touch with her over the phone.Much darker in person and actually these pics are not recent, they are 5 years past prime. 3 K tops for a pop and functional wham bham.

HydBadInAWab
04-17-18, 08:51
Guys,

This is really bad to get a feed back from my shared contacts that some of you guys are behaving very rudely with them. If you want to give a fake name, fine. Bit be decent enough to explain them everything as to where you get their number from. I do share the reference and a very detailed report about every contact I share. Please be advised. Safety is not a one way traffic. It is a two way traffic. The way you are concerned about your safety, similarly, they are equally worried about their safety.

I have dealt with many SPs and indies. I stick to my regular SP as I feel more safe there. I am a lazy guy. Rather than dealing and experimenting new ones every time. I believe, A known devil is better than an unknown friend.

I will henceforth not share any contacts with new guys. Only seniors are eligible to ask for contacts. I will be glad to share with them.

Finally if you are scared of giving proper reference while chatting to them and trying to be anonymous, fine. Quit mongering. If being a man you are so concerned, then they will be more concerned being girls. Basic common sense. You cannot be god.

Safety is a two way traffic. Remember.This is really bad I have gone through the same shit. I don't write FR but have share my contacts with needy as I was aware that even I was helped by many seniors out here. Behaving rudely with the contacts and spoiling the name of the reference is not acceptable.

I know this is the prime reasons why people don't share contacts.

Monger club bro you have been a great help for many new buddies.

Bharadwaj
04-17-18, 13:29
Got the number from Locanto not sure if I can trust.

Currently present near K Pally.

Anadit
04-17-18, 14:28
None there. I would stay away from local SP's that provide there.Thanks for the response, do you have any indie who is available for outcall. Feeling a bit insecure in going to places recommend ed by SP.

CrazyGuy1918
04-17-18, 16:15
Hi,

Please let me know the feedback for these birds.

Got it from a SP digits ending 615. Quoting 4 to 5 k for two. I think I got his digits from Local, though not sure.

NewtoHyd
04-17-18, 16:43
Demon demons are back. No cash in ATMs. How is everyone managing? Any cash discounts? If same situation continues for another week you will see cash discounts.

BabyKutu
04-17-18, 16:48
Thanks for the response, do you have any indie who is available for outcall. Feeling a bit insecure in going to places recommend ed by SP.Get a PM bro. Can't put info on open forum.

BabyKutu
04-17-18, 16:50
This is really bad I have gone through the same shit. I don't write FR but have share my contacts with needy as I was aware that even I was helped by many seniors out here. Behaving rudely with the contacts and spoiling the name of the reference is not acceptable.

Monger club bro you have been a great help for many new buddies.Welcome to the club Brethren, first provide and then get shamed. Hence why I have stopped sharing completely. I feel bad but best to save reputation than get peeled on good will and credibility.

JHourHappy
04-17-18, 16:53
This is really bad I have gone through the same shit. I don't write FR but have share my contacts with needy as I was aware that even I was helped by many seniors out here. Behaving rudely with the contacts and spoiling the name of the reference is not acceptable.

Monger club bro you have been a great help for many new buddies.Totally agree with this. Many people thinks that as they are paying, they are buying the lady. That is very ridiculous. I always tries to catch a conversation with the bird & they clearly told service mainly depend upon the attitude you shown to them & not decided by your looks or appearance.

I can share one event here. I went to spa in some other city & the lady was known to me earlier as I had visited her once. That particular day, she had a fever & she told me that I had a fever but however I had to work. I didn't do anything with her that day & additionally give some bucks for buying medicine & have a chit chat & left. After that, I had visited her in some other day & I got more than GFE experience.

Your behaviour is imp & not your money.

JHourHappy
04-17-18, 18:14
Demon demons are back. No cash in ATMs. How is everyone managing? Any cash discounts? If same situation continues for another week you will see cash discounts.Exactly bro. Has some cash reserve. Hope some of them will reduce rate.

Khoka
04-17-18, 20:17
Hey friends,

Recently got in touch with fair south Indian indie, she is asking 5 k for hour, Help me with some more reference and I will PM my contacts.

Khoka
04-17-18, 20:31
Met her yesterday. Was quoting 8 K for single shots. Took long time to bargain but finally got her down to 10 K for 2 shots over 2 hours. As agreed she arrived on time. Took her to my place, paying money to her handler. She requested for some Vodka so picked up a quarter for her and some Beers for myself. Reached home. Started with small chit chat. Asked her if she would like to see some Porn movies to which she excitingly said yes. Watched a few over our drinks and Started GFE, DFK, BBBJ.

Started the first round. Very nice experience. Kissed me all over. As mentioned in my earlier FRs, I am not into DATY hence did not go down. Kept fingering and pplaying with her pussy all the way. After a long foreplay started the deed in Mish, Lotus and finished in Doggy.

Back to drinks took rest for about half an hour or so and finished the second round. Overall Enjoyed well.

Looks- 8/10 (good)..Can you PM me her contact?

Kalyanram1338
04-17-18, 21:49
Hello all,

She agreed and the girl was super friendly. Aged 24 & good looks. She asked at the start of the session if I need extras & agreed for B2B. Started with some conversation and her kissing skills were amazing.Can you please PM the girl details. My pm is active.

HydPrince
04-18-18, 03:07
Hi,

Got it from a SP digits ending 615. Quoting 4 to 5 k for two. I think I got his digits from Local, though not sure.Avoid bro. Not worth it.

RahulMe
04-18-18, 03:37
Get a PM bro. Can't put info on open forum.Hi bro,

Entered the mongering after break of 9 months. My old contacts have changed numbers. Please provide busty independent aunties housewives. Etc. With reference. Thank you.

DreadLord
04-18-18, 05:46
Went to the much discussed waxing place to get my privates waxed. As mentioned on the forum. The girl who does the deed is not so pleasing to look at but there are other options in the spa who look pretty decent. They now ask for 1 k for the deed but bargain hard and get it down to. 5 k.

The deed started with me stripping and she gave the menu of what's on offer. Hi for. 5 and B2B for 2 k. TL HJ at 1.5. Choose Hi and went with it. Mechanical HJ. Nothing to write about. The bathroom stinks.

WIR- maybe a different girl.

Contact sharing- no! If I can decipher the name and address of the so based on the clues in this forum, so can you.

Bharadwaj
04-18-18, 09:17
Got the number from Locanto not sure if I can trust.

Currently present near K Pally.Bumping this up. Johnny waiting.

Sg0117
04-18-18, 12:48
Hello friends,

New to this forum and based from this city.

Would really appreciate if I could get help from all the follow seniors here.

Looking for higher Indies and SPs.

DickSir
04-18-18, 13:28
Hi bros,

Finally, was able to try much hyped Siri from P. Nagar. She guided me well to her location after reaching university.

Her apartment is awesome, welcomed well.

Coming to the deed, found her pretty mechanical. Didn't do BBJ for even 10 minutes. Was asking me to do DATY. Which I was not interested as her p was smelling a bit bad and I don't prefer DATY normally. Complete deed finished in 30 minutes and was asking me to leave as soon it was done. Not that I want to stay there forever.

Coming to the rank card.

Rack. Saggy, 3/10.

Cat. Loose, smelly 2/10.

Ass. I'm an ass person, not the best 5/10.

Attitude- 4/10, time watcher.

BBJ. Very less time, 1/10, not at all satisfied. Big turn off.

AliBaba30
04-18-18, 17:15
Hello,

Will be at be hills Road 12 on Sat.

There seems to be many spa on Road no 12.

Seniors please help me with names of any spa & therapist on be hills Road no 12 or near by where good massage with extras (preferably B2B) possible.

Can PM me, PM is active.

Thanks.

RajMca
04-18-18, 19:15
I had her pics already sent by the SP but didn't like her all that much. After a disastrous spa experience and still being horny as fuck, I decided that I go check her out. And he promised on an excellent service too. She was very good indeed!! She's about the right height, shy and had a sexy body- Curvy and healthy. All the extra fat is properly distributed at right places as in a MILF pornstar. Had a great time doing her. (though I was going limp time to time maybe because I was calculating all the damages of the last few weeks in the back of my head and it looked like I am fucked for the reminder of the month, LOL).

Looks - 6/10, looks cute though.

Boobs - 10/10, perfectly round and firm. Can play with those for ever. Wish god blesses me with the exact same pair on my future wife..Bro,

I am new here. Please share me the contact. Thanks.

RajMca
04-18-18, 19:48
Dear Seniors,

Got the subscription. Please suggest any House Wifes or individual gals near Nizampet area. Also any MP's near that area please.

Please send me some contacts to my inbox.

Thanks for sharing.

Khoka
04-18-18, 20:35
Hey guys,

Anyone has reference to extra service MP that has Thai or NE girl. Want to visit this Sunday.

RajMca
04-18-18, 20:51
Hello Senior members,

Please help with some housewives near Nizampet.

Also please share any individual aunty / gals in my inbox.

Thanks for sharing.

Dega123
04-19-18, 03:57
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.

LazeInPeace
04-19-18, 05:48
Playing share the SP contact.

Thank you.

Hi,

Got it from a SP digits ending 615. Quoting 4 to 5 k for two. I think I got his digits from Local, though not sure.

WingKing
04-19-18, 07:33
What are the expected damages?

New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.

Sunandoghosh
04-19-18, 08:33
Wow she seems really good. Wish this was at Mumbai with right SP contact.

Targareyn
04-19-18, 09:29
Hello members,

I'm a new member, please share contacts near sun city or police academy. I will post the review once I visit. Please give any indie contacts.

Thanks.

Targareyn
04-19-18, 11:20
Hi,

Please seniors share indie housewife contacts and massage parlour contacts, I've been away from country for few years and have no contacts at the moment to share but will surely share any contacts I come across my stay here.

Thanks.

Targareyn
04-19-18, 12:42
Any one tried this girl please give review. SP quoting 3 k for 1 shot.Bro, please share contact.

YoJohnny
04-19-18, 14:04
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.I have seen this girl couple of years back in Mumbai Forum. Was not active on ISG for couple of years as was not in India. But back now in Hyderabad, will activate the PM Service, Seniors please help me with some contacts in Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Yojohnny.

JHourHappy
04-19-18, 17:38
Visited L spa opposite to the car showroom. Choose Miss M as I had already tried the other famous one. Looks wise good, had little belly but fair. Overall satisfactory. Her service was very good. First she provide me a good massage (she is not a trained one, but massage quality is good). As I earlier visited there, counter lady asked Miss M to give good service. Massage was for about 30 minutes & then she told about extra & quoted for a very minimal amount as compared to this city. She told that she doesn't do FS in spa but she goes for incall / outcall where she does FS. So, up to B2B was in the menu. Boobs size is good & not at all time watcher & her attitude was great. I availed B2 B & it was a great experience.

WIR: Yes.

Cost: 1.5 k counter+1.5 k B2 B.

She has shared her contact with me. However, this time I need an contact of reliable SP in exchange for contact sharing. I have got enough support from seniors at this forum & till now I had shared every contact wherever I had visited with all of them who PMed me.

But to survive, I also need some new contact. So will share the contact once I received some contact of reliable SP.

Arjun31
04-19-18, 18:23
Hey guys,

Any good contacts or leads in Vizag please do in box me.

Thanks.

Vijay15
04-19-18, 18:41
Hi brethren,

Will be visiting Hyderabad for a business trip. Please suggest some good hotels where some fun can be expected without any disturbances and troubles.

VickyD
04-19-18, 18:54
Hi,

I am planning to get myself tested for STDs and HIV. Can you please guide me with correct and reliable test centres. I have PM please ping me.

BabyKutu Sir, I would really appreciate your inputs here.

Thanks in advance.

CrazyGuy1918
04-19-18, 19:28
Avoid bro. Not worth it.Thanks bro.

I am desperately looking for someone of this kind (Telugu house wife). Please help me with any one whether indie or Sp who has good HWs. I am ok even if the bird is not good looking, but she should be wild in bed.

Please help seniors. Thanks in advance.

RichWithYou
04-19-18, 20:01
Hello members,

Here is my FR on Siri. Called her and confirmed appointment for next day morning. Was the first customer for that day. She told! Was late by 30 min. Guided me well to the place.

Being new, was bit nervous, welcomed with Glass of water & showed me the room. Decent house & room.

She was fresh, looked hot on Saree, hugged and kissed for few minutes. Undressed and slept hugging tight for few minutes. She started BBJ, she looked experienced and enjoyed for very good time. Started the deed. She started speaking dirty which turned me on and finished in few minutes. More than 30 min, asked for second. She agreed, she looked bit free on that day!

Started BBJ second time after light talk. Second time was amazing. Then tried her in all angles. The best was doggy! It was more than an hour, finished and spoke for sometime. She was very nice and cooperative. Paid, got dressed and said bye & started.

Try to be first / early customer for the day, and if she has time then she tries her best to please you.

Decent boobs, GFE, Clean & best BBJ. Will be travelling for few months but will try again after few months.

Have fun!

MrRoyya
04-19-18, 22:18
Hi,

I am planning to get myself tested for STDs and HIV. Can you please guide me with correct and reliable test centres. I have PM please ping me.

Thanks in advance.Go for CMIA, it is available at any Vijaya Diagnostics centers. The results are available within a day. Please don't delay it or postpone in fear of facing embarrassment (it is just in your mind, nobody at the test center really cares at least I thought so when I went for it) when you go for test.

UltimateBliss
04-20-18, 00:51
Delhi is a real good place guys. Lot of options in budget. Feel free to PM for few SP and Indies there. Appreciate if some can pm good SP / MP and any indie details.

Thanks. Let's make Hyderabad great again.

Dega123
04-20-18, 04:07
Hello guys lot of guys pinged me for SP contact. I can only share the SP details for seniors only. Sorry please understand.

BabyKutu
04-20-18, 04:11
Hi,

Thanks in advance.Bro,

VIjaya Diagnostics is the best and discrete. Generally results are available in a day and mostly can be downloaded online. All the best Bro.

Targareyn
04-20-18, 13:24
Hi,

Can anyone share Appa junction aunty contact please.

JHourHappy
04-20-18, 14:36
Hello all,

Writing a report after a very long time.

Had some amazing session with a indie last week.

Petite beauty with amazing BBJ skills. Did whatever I asked. Picked her up from her location and took to my place. Once we got in just hugged, pressed and DFK for some time and thrown her on my bed and started the action. Don't wan to go in detail as it was amazing 4 hours. But yeah prices skyrocketed in Hyderabad. Thinking of going to Delhi for couple of days as it is much cheaper and variety is also available there.

Play safe.Clear your inbox. You have asked for some contact which I PMed you.

Targareyn
04-20-18, 17:24
Hi,

Please provide review of attached inde if someone has tried. 5 k for 2 pop. I'm trying to bring her to 4-4.5 k.

P.S: For contact seekers, will share contacts after her consent.

Thanks.Bro,

Can you please share her contact if possible?

RahulMe
04-20-18, 18:42
Bro,

VIjaya Diagnostics is the best and discrete. Generally results are available in a day and mostly can be downloaded online. All the best Bro.I think better to go with these tests to confirm although costly.

1. P24 antigen test-for early detection.

2. HIV RNA pcr.

3. western blot test.

Better to take all three to cover window period. I think hiv RNA pcr not available in vijaya diagnostics.

RajMca
04-20-18, 21:02
Even though I had her contact I didn't try to contact her earlier because her name always popped up on the forum and it was obvious that she was very busy. There was a window where no one posted about her and I decided to try her. Messaged her on a Saturday evening and responded positively. She regularly enquired if I was coming or not, where exactly I was and all. I thought she would be busy on a weekend but she is very free.

She is good in looks, good GFE. Spent almost 2 hours and she didn't complain much. She waited for 15 minutes for me to loosen up. DFK was very good, overall spent at least half an hour in that. She kept pushing me down and asked me to lick her pussy. She gave me a bit of BJ and her skills aren't good in that. She said that mine is the largest both in terms of width and length and it would be difficult with tight pussies. I tried to put on condom and it was a difficult task as it was my first time. I tore the first one whole trying to put it on so she put the second condom on top of it. And the condom didn't go much probably around half the length of my Johnny or even less. I tried missionary and after few strokes I was scared if the condom would come out because the condom didn't cover much of the johnny. So I pulled out and I saw that only 1/3rd of the Johnny is covered now. So I stopped the deed and asked her to give me BJ. She was complaining a bit but I replied saying I gave DATY for a long time so it should be fine.

Need some help regarding the condoms if there are any bigger size available especially in terms of width. Thanks in advance.Hi Senior,

I am new here. Please share the details in my inbox.

SweetStranger
04-21-18, 01:47
Hello my dear ISGians,

I will be travelling to Hydrabad in the coming days and I am looking for some tips & tricks / advice.

Plenty of online ads. But I have no clue what agency / site to trust.

I'm looking for high quality, clean, full service for a few hours. With real pictures so I know whom I'll meet.

Could you give me some advice? Kindly inbox me, I would also love to meet some really pretty indies.

Please free to inbox me.

Ss.

SivanSuresh
04-21-18, 05:15
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.I am new to Hyderabad. Please share the contact of SP in my inbox. I have excel sheet of long list of contact numbers of indes and SPs of New Delhi which I can share with you.

Emental87
04-21-18, 09:57
Gentlemen in Hyderabad for the weekend and need good contacts. Please PM me, I have good contacts in Vijayawada and Vizag.

DonutRider
04-21-18, 13:27
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.Missed the chance. Said she left. Said she couldn't bare Hyderabad's heat.

Khoka
04-21-18, 14:52
Hey friends,

One of my SP just send me below profile, he is quoting 7 k shot for her. Thinking of giving her a try. Any reviews?

BabyKutu
04-21-18, 17:00
Hello my dear ISGians,

I will be travelling to Hydrabad in the coming days and I am looking for some tips & tricks / advice.

Plenty of online ads. But I have no clue what agency / site to trust.

I'm looking for high quality, clean, full service for a few hours. With real pictures so I know whom I'll meet.

Could you give me some advice? Kindly inbox me, I would also love to meet some really pretty indies.

Please free to inbox me.

Ss.Locanto like any other city is shitty here and not trust worthy at all, what you see is not what you get and mostly it is SP syndicates operating there. Don't fall into the online trap. Seldom do you net good girls.

BabyKutu
04-21-18, 17:01
I think better to go with these tests to confirm although costly.

1. P24 antigen test-for early detection.

2. HIV RNA pcr.

3. western blot test.

Better to take all three to cover window period. I think hiv RNA pcr not available in vijaya diagnostics.2 and 3 re not available at all branches.

ELBIT has all 3 tests. Very expensive but sure shot spot tests.

BabyKutu
04-21-18, 17:24
Missed the chance. Said she left. Said she couldn't bare Hyderabad's heat.Left in 2 days. Need to speak to SP. I doubt its the heat.

JammeRules
04-21-18, 18:46
Hello seniors,

I am a NRI visiting home from the US. I was on this site a couple of years ago (premium subscription) and a few brothers / seniors helped me with contacts. I saw a couple of girls in Hyderabad (not amazing but I had a good time). So, here I am again I have paid for full membership again in hopes of punting. Please suggest any gals in and around Gachibowli, Nizampet and / or Kondapur area. Also any tips for MPs near that area please! I have never been to a MP in this country, so I do not know how to go about it. But, I will certainly do my homework and read thru some of the valued posts on here. Thanks a bunch guys! I am crossing my fingers to see a few notes in my inbox. Haha!

Sharing is caring.

Rana1993
04-21-18, 20:09
Missed the chance. Said she left. Said she couldn't bare Hyderabad's heat.Can I have the girl's number?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SweetStranger
04-22-18, 03:46
Locanto like any other city is shitty here and not trust worthy at all, what you see is not what you get and mostly it is SP syndicates operating there. Don't fall into the online trap. Seldom do you net good girls.Thanks bro for the response. Could you inbox me with some suggestions.

VickyD
04-22-18, 03:49
Hi,

Thanks Mr. Royaa, BabyKutu and Rahul. I have visited Vijaya Diagnostics and got myself tested. To my relief I am clean and tested negative for the results. I was out of action in mongering for almost 3 and a half months now to get myself tested.

Thanks for your inputs.

BabyKutu
04-22-18, 05:18
Hey friends,

One of my SP just send me below profile, he is quoting 7 k shot for her. Thinking of giving her a try. Any reviews?4 K tops. Is darker in reality and petite frame. 32 b cups max.

Mish and functional CBJ. Nothing more.

JHourHappy
04-22-18, 05:32
Left in 2 days. Need to speak to SP. I doubt its the heat.Babykutu,

Please clear your inbox. Need to verify some info.

SilverDew
04-22-18, 09:49
7 k / shot is outrageous rippoff.

Caution please.

Hey friends,

One of my SP just send me below profile, he is quoting 7 k shot for her. Thinking of giving her a try. Any reviews?

UltimateBliss
04-22-18, 11:28
7 k / shot is outrageous rippoff.

Caution please.Bro,

Please clear your inbox. I'm trying to communicate something to you.

Thanks.

UltimateBliss.

DonutRider
04-22-18, 11:51
Jhourhappy and richwithyou helped me with this one, thanks guys.

There were only two girls there. Said Miss M left and isn't available anymore with them. Took miss S. Complains about the demand on the weekend and she hadn't even had her meal and that she wasnt feeling well. 15 mins into the massage, brought up the menu, . 5 k for HJ, 1 k for Hi and TL, 1. 5 k for b2 b (with panties on). Wtf? I went with b2 b. Body out of shape, has a big tummy. Nice boobs. Allowed to suck them. No issue there. Kept reminding me that clients were waiting outside and I need to hurry up. No kissing. Said she is afraid of diseases. I told her I don't kiss many mouths and I don't carry diseases in my mouth. Dry humped a bit. Gave a HJ and said yuck when I came (really? Blames the weekend and the number of clients. I understand. Assured disappointed and that will offer more next time.

Will there be a next time?- not sure. Total damage -3 k.

Wish I had miss m. Jhourhappy bro, you know where she is? Mind sharing her digits on the pm please?

DonutRider
04-22-18, 11:54
2 and 3 re not available at all branches.

ELBIT has all 3 tests. Very expensive but sure shot spot tests.How much are we talking bro? And these 3 tests will look at all the STDs including HIV?

JHourHappy
04-22-18, 12:04
Jhourhappy and richwithyou helped me with this one, thanks guys.

There were only two girls there. Said Miss M left and isn't available anymore with them. Took miss S. Complains about the demand on the weekend and she hadn't even had her meal and that she wasnt feeling well. 15 mins into the massage, brought up the menu, . 5 k for HJ, 1 k for Hi and TL, 1. 5 k for b2 b (with panties on). Wtf? I went with b2 b. Body out of shape, has a big tummy. Nice boobs. Allowed to suck them. No issue there. Kept reminding me that clients were waiting outside and I need to hurry up. No kissing. Said she is afraid of diseases. I told her I don't kiss many mouths and I don't carry diseases in my mouth. Dry humped a bit.Tried PM you. Please clear your inbox.

UltimateBliss
04-22-18, 12:10
Hi bros,

I just my phone and all contacts. Can you people just PM me the contacts I shared with you guys in the past. Just the contacts that I already had and shared with you. Hoping the respective received ones to respond. Thanks in advanve.

Shekhar647
04-22-18, 13:12
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.LOL I am missing the hint here. Mind sharing details?

BabyKutu
04-22-18, 14:12
How much are we talking bro? And these 3 tests will look at all the STDs including HIV?Pinged you on PM. Check and let me know.

RameshGupta111
04-22-18, 17:42
Hi bros,

I was busy in last couple of weeks and couldn't post these FRs.

MP on Famous Book shop in G-M road:

Took miss J from NE. Good features. Massage was below avg. I told I have come from a friends reference so she had clue that I already know the extra work.

After 30 minutes of massage, extra topic came up. HJ - .5 k, HJ + TL - 1.5 K and B2B - 3 K were on the plate. No FS (I was also not interested). Negotiated on B2B and she came down to 2.5 K.

She didn't remove bottom and it was turn off. Also I wanted to release the load since a long time so couldn't negotiate much.

Boobs were bit saggy but good to suck. Kiss / DKF not allowed, bottom access not allowed, BJ not allowed.

Overall not satisfactory experience.

Damage: 1.5 + 2.5 = 4 K.

WIR: Not for at lease few weeks and will do with better negotiations skills.

L spa opposite famous car showroom.

Took miss S there as miss M already left. Figure out of shape. Massage was good. I like the back massage with stretching.

They say it openly in counter it self about extra. So was already aware of it.

After 30 minutes of massage, extra topic came up. HJ - .5 k, HJ + TL - 1 K and B2B - 1.5 K were on the plate. No FS (I was also not interested).

Negotiated on B2B and she came down to 1 K with panty on.

Fingered cat a lot and she was getting arousal. She said she is controlling her feelings because she is afraid of any infections and bcos of moral grounds.

Boobs were bit saggy but good to suck. I guess she will allow FS outside.

During chit chat, I felt they are in need of money for some family reasons so doing this business.

Overall good experience.

Damage: 1.5 + 1 = 2.5 K.

WIR: may be.

Enjoy.

RG.

Gmandis
04-22-18, 17:51
Hello Seniors!

Can anyone of you help me with references? I am very new here and I have no contacts to reciprocate, but will do if I get old here.

Thanks.

HydPrince
04-22-18, 18:18
Hi bros,

I just my phone and all contacts. Can you people just PM me the contacts I shared with you guys in the past. Just the contacts that I already had and shared with you. Hoping the respective received ones to respond. Thanks in advanve.Check your inbox.

DonutRider
04-22-18, 19:08
Tried PM you. Please clear your inbox.Oops sorry bro, do that again please?

JammeRules
04-22-18, 20:39
Hello Seniors!

Can anyone of you help me with references? I am very new here and I have no contacts to reciprocate, but will do if I get old here.

Thanks.I am new here as well but a senior pitched in. I hope he / she does not mind sharing those details with you. I will PM the details to ya in a bit. Remember, sharing is caring.

JHourHappy
04-22-18, 20:40
Tried to make appointments with some indies or SP. However it didn't materialize so went back to Siri. I already visited her couple of time so just called her & went to her place.

Traffic towards her is little low as she was telling. So rate is as it is. Anyone interested can use this opportunity.

Had a heavenly session with her.

SureshjiHyd
04-23-18, 04:45
Dear all,

New to forum, please suggest good indie, MP girls having nice skills of BBJ.

Also where from I can buy subscription of this forum, which link I should click before going into payment mode.

Request help.

Regards.

Suresh.

GopalRao
04-23-18, 04:57
I am new here as well but a senior pitched in. I hope he / she does not mind sharing those details with you. I will PM the details to ya in a bit. Remember, sharing is caring.What do you mean by he / she? Are indies here present in forum promoting themselves and sharing their digits themselves?

Dratini
04-23-18, 06:17
Hi all,

Anyone reviews on her, quoting 4 k for an hour with 2 shots.

Thanks in advance.

Maverick5432
04-23-18, 08:45
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Let me say Hi to you all. I don't want any MP or SP details as this would be the first request made by all new members. People like me in the forum may be looking for a partner who can join to explore the beautiful world of mongering. I am actually looking for a bro for this.

BTW, few more details about me, I was in Noida for 7 years and explored major MPs there and shifted to Hyderabad this Jan and back to home town. I don't have any idea about the scene in Hyderabad. I could make out that here it is pretty expensive. I had a partner there back in Noida and looking for here.

Please PM me if we can join.

Thanks,

Maverick.

CompLove2001
04-23-18, 08:56
New gal available only for a few days. Most of the seniors know who the SP is. Enjoy.I will be visiting Hyderabad soon, can you please send me some profiles and prices and locations in Hyderabad. I am looking in and around RTC-X Road.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Monger Club
04-23-18, 09:00
Met her yesterday. Was quoting 10 K for single shots. Took time to bargain but finally got her down to 10 K for 2 shots over 2 hours. She arrived on time. Took her to my place, paying money to her handler. Started with small chit chat. Asked her if she would like to see some drinks to which she politely refused. Watched some soft porn over our drinks and Started GFE, DFK, BBBJ.

Started the first round. Very nice experience. Kissed me all over. As mentioned in my earlier FRs, I am not into DATY hence did not go down. Kept fingering and playing with her pussy all the way. After a long foreplay started the deed in Mish, Lotus and finished in Doggy.

Back to drinks took rest for about an hour or so and finished the second round. Overall Enjoyed well.

Looks- 7/10 (average).

Body- 8/10 (Nice figure).

Boobs- 8/10 (medium size).

Pussy- 8/10 (Tight and clean).

Ass- 8/10 (Big and firm).

GFE- 10/10. (Excellent).

Manners- 9/10.

WIR. Sure. Will try but may be after some time.

Damage- 10 K for 2 shots plus drinks and snacks.

Maverick5432
04-23-18, 10:51
What are the expenses bro?

Even though I had her contact I didn't try to contact her earlier because her name always popped up on the forum and it was obvious that she was very busy. There was a window where no one posted about her and I decided to try her. Messaged her on a Saturday evening and responded positively. She regularly enquired if I was coming or not, where exactly I was and all. I thought she would be busy on a weekend but she is very free.

She is good in looks, good GFE. Spent almost 2 hours and she didn't complain much. She waited for 15 minutes for me to loosen up. DFK was very good, overall spent at least half an hour in that. She kept pushing me down and asked me to lick her pussy. She gave me a bit of BJ and her skills aren't good in that. She said that mine is the largest both in terms of width and length and it would be difficult with tight pussies. I tried to put on condom and it was a difficult task as it was my first time. I tore the first one whole trying to put it on so she put the second condom on top of it.

Maverick5432
04-23-18, 10:54
My first crush name in school was Siri what a pretty lady she was.

Tried to make appointments with some indies or SP. However it didn't materialize so went back to Siri. I already visited her couple of time so just called her & went to her place.

Traffic towards her is little low as she was telling. So rate is as it is. Anyone interested can use this opportunity.

Had a heavenly session with her.

DonutRider
04-23-18, 16:01
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.Hey bro, I tried her long back didn't like it all. And also had to go all the way to bwnpally.

HydLover
04-23-18, 16:43
I'm looking for amazing massage session.

Seniors please advise.

Hygiene is a must and so is safety.

Thanks.

HydLover
04-23-18, 16:53
Hey friends,

One of my SP just send me below profile, he is quoting 7 k shot for her. Thinking of giving her a try. Any reviews?Did you have any luck with this one?

Sanjayds
04-23-18, 17:34
Is this the one near why Guda stadium. If it is then not worth 2 K. If someone can post the pic it will be great.

Hi, this is a old week report on famous indi R*dh*ka. Thankful to one of senior bro for sharing her digit. I talked to her over phone and fixed appointment at her location in Srinagar colony. She seems to be not very regular either may be due to higher price or any other reason that I don't know.

She quoted 6 k / session, I tried hard to negotiate but not coming down below 5 K. I know its expensive but thought she would provide good service due to low traffic, I proceeded for deal. She guided me to her location and asked to wait at one landmark. She sent one man to receive me and take to her place. Place is very safe, its a apartment in well developed residential location and well maintained.

She was waiting for me as I reached 15 min late. She is typical housewife around 35 years old, well build body little fatty, height around 5 4", fair. She welcome me..

BabyKutu
04-23-18, 17:38
Dear all,

New to forum, please suggest good indie, MP girls having nice skills of BBJ.

Also where from I can buy subscription of this forum, which link I should click before going into payment mode.

Request help.

Regards.

Suresh.Use entro pay via a virtual card and it works 10/10.

HDFC net banking works as well, would suggest entropay, discrete and quick.

BabyKutu
04-23-18, 17:41
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.Bowenpally aunty. Not worth even 2 K. She is a typical HW and really mechanical as hell. If you fancy a fuck without a light then she is the one.

BabyKutu
04-23-18, 17:44
What do you mean by he / she? Are indies here present in forum promoting themselves and sharing their digits themselves?Yes, in a way we have handles run by MILF's and SP's. So I would not be surprised.

Just and FYI there are 2 handles by LE / CCS and 2 handles by she / WHR. So nothing is a surprise.

Welcome to the world of true mongering. Fun / risky yet super scintillating. You never miss a beat here.

AvinashAllu
04-23-18, 18:52

Had a heavenly session with her.Bro,

Can you PM her digits?

Dratini
04-23-18, 18:54
Thanks Babykutu and Donutrider for the feedback on be. Pally aunty. I would avoid her as per your advice.

Any reviews on this girl, found number of her handler online, quoting 7 k for ST, M. Pur.

RajMca
04-23-18, 19:19
My first crush name in school was Siri what a pretty lady she was.Hi bro,

I am new here. Please share the contact.

Thanks.

JHourHappy
04-23-18, 21:03
Bro,

Can you PM her digits?For digits you need to PM to those who have the digits & not vice versa.

BabyKutu
04-24-18, 04:07
Thanks Babykutu and Donutrider for the feedback on be. Pally aunty. I would avoid her as per your advice.

Any reviews on this girl, found number of her handler online, quoting 7 k for ST, M. Pur.7 K is too much, 3.5 K to 4 K tops for this one.

Darker in reality, LFK and mechanical CBJ. Mish / wot / doggy.

Check with SP, ST is one shot only.

SilverDew
04-24-18, 04:42
Hi,

Cleared.

Bro,

Please clear your inbox. I'm trying to communicate something to you.

Thanks.

UltimateBliss.

SmartBoyMgg
04-24-18, 08:37
Guys,

Looking for some fun tonight near Secunderabad. Looking for a new bird out of my list. Any contact of Indie is appreciated. PM is active.

Will reciprocate with mine.

JovanForU
04-24-18, 09:13
Hi brothers,

In Hyderabad for two nights, seniors, please PM a reliable SP no.

Let me know if ay one requires in Kolkata.

Cheers.

GopalRao
04-24-18, 09:57

Any reviews on this girl, found number of her handler online, quoting 7 k for ST, M. Pur.Girl looks nice. You can negotiate to 5 k for 2.7 k is a bit high.

Victor2202
04-24-18, 14:19
Hi all!

Got the contact from a work friend of mine. She lives a few kms on the outskirst after miyapur. She is a working student.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10. (Eyes of the beholder I guess!

DFK- 8/10.

BBBJ- 7/10. Have had better! She seems to be a beginner.

Boobs: 10/10 34 D.

Cat: 9/10. Tight..Would it be possible for you to share her contact details?

BabyKutu
04-24-18, 17:50
Girl looks nice. You can negotiate to 5 k for 2.7 k is a bit high.Bro,

That a very nice and precise call at 2,7 K. I see you are active in multiple cities and your advice is always free lancing. I did see you post in Hyderabad asking if OYO is safe and advising Bangalore brethren that it is safe there.

What's the deal mate? An FR will help than free advises. Stay safe.

BabyKutu
04-24-18, 17:53
Is this the one near why Guda stadium. If it is then not worth 2 K. If someone can post the pic it will be great.She started being 2 K, ISG brethren exploited her so bad and frequented her to an extent that she started pimping and hiked her rate to 6 K. In reality she is 3 K tops and bit on the bulky side and very functional. Avoid if you are not desperate.

JHourHappy
04-24-18, 18:02
Hi,

I have shared the contact details of regular indies like Siri, Sashi Rose with all who have PMed me. But please stop asking for whether she has a DP on whatapp or not, location details, whether talks in whatsapp or phone. I am not their agent. As this forum has helped me during initial days, I tried to help others too.

I can share the contact & rate details & after that you can find out on your own.

Please understand that it is not possible to share every details of indi to everyone who had PMed me.

Maverick5432
04-24-18, 19:14
I appreciate your decision bro to share number only with seniors, however, this reminds me when I started my career where every company wanted experienced professionals but not a fresher. Scene is same for job and mongering. Anyway, that is your asset. Enjoy man!

BTW, I also PMed you for number.

Hello guys lot of guys pinged me for SP contact. I can only share the SP details for seniors only. Sorry please understand.

Qganesha
04-24-18, 20:25
Hey guys,

Off late busy with Office work with lot of travelling both Personal and Official and finally back to Hyderabad.

Tried Rani (madhapur) and Navya (Kondapur) this week:

Navya. Lean, Awesome Stiff Boobs, Tight Pussy, GFE, involves fully in the act.

Looks- 5/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.Who is Navya in this- yellow saree one?

Is here no ending with 356? Review seems too good, planning to try this week.

Seniors please advice.

GoPal82
04-24-18, 20:42
Hey guys,

Can you provide the review of these. Got from reliable source.

JammeRules
04-24-18, 20:57
I appreciate your decision bro to share number only with seniors, however, this reminds me when I started my career where every company wanted experienced professionals but not a fresher. Scene is same for job and mongering. Anyway, that is your asset. Enjoy man!

BTW, I also PMed you for number.LOL funny analogy but very apt. I wish seniors do cut some slack to newbies (but within reason, of course). Remember, sharing is caring folks!

Dratini
04-25-18, 02:16
LOL funny analogy but very apt. I wish seniors do cut some slack to newbies (but within reason, of course). Remember, sharing is caring folks!He is sharing information about the latest job openings. However he doesn't want to provide tips for the interview. It is the individuals responsibility to crack the interview and then perform at the job.

BabyKutu
04-25-18, 03:10
Who is Navya in this- yellow saree one?

Is here no ending with 356? Review seems too good, planning to try this week.

Seniors please advice.Sent you the details in PM.

GopalRao
04-25-18, 03:45
Bro,

That a very nice and precise call at 2,7 K. I see you are active in multiple cities and your advice is always free lancing. I did see you post in Hyderabad asking if OYO is safe and advising Bangalore brethren that it is safe there.

What's the deal mate? An FR will help than free advises. Stay safe.Bro,

I never mentioned that Oyo is safe in Bangalore or unsafe in Hyderabad. I just mentioned that if you are a genuine couple then Oyo is safe. Otherwise if you want to use it for mongering purpose than better to use stayuncle. That's what I meant. Perhaps you misunderstood me.

DonutRider
04-25-18, 04:47
Hey how's it going? Thanks mongerclub for blessing me with the Vicky's contact and for such a detailed FR. Love you bro! I called him in the last week and fixed an appointment with Preethi. Place was easy to locate. Looked rather safe. Vicky greeted at the door and took me to the girls room. She looked exactly like in her pics and looked naive. So we all sat for drinks and discussed various topics. Drinks and food were on him!! (That was news to me, LOL). I was more interested in talking to him than to her. Poor thing should have felt lonely (I am dumb!

The sex was awesome. The first round was! She was very much into it and din't say no to anything. There was all that tongue kissing, pussy fingering and ass slapping etc etc. GFE. 5 min into the foreplay she started asking to put it inside. (Was she horny? Was she wanting to get done with it faster?) Anyways pussy was rather tight, but was hairy. I like them shaved. I licked it, and tried putting my finger in her asshole to which she said, "that seal isn't open yet". Giggles. I fucked for a good 15-20 min (I guess) because I had a HJ earlier that day (remember, the L spa in kondapur? Fucked her a couple more times in different flavors of missionary. Satisfied, was a good fuck. I recommend her for a couple of shots.

Oh, the place was a turn off. It looked nice and all but the ac wasn't working, hot like fuck, the bed was hard and there were mosquitoes. We were sweating like pigs. I wouldn't have sex in that room if I wasn't paying. Taking her out to your place or a nice hotel room can yeild better GFE.

Looks - 8.

Boobs - 8 firm.

Pussy - 8 tight but hairy.

GFE - 8 I would blame the room though.

DFK - 10.

CBJ - 7 (it was CBJ but also got her lick my balls).

DATY - 8 again the hair!

Attitude - 9.

Alright so that's what it is and you all have a good one, okay?

Maverick5432
04-25-18, 05:02
Can anyone share reviews on this girl? Asking 7 k ST from SP ending with 377?

This is the first time am availing this SP services. Please let me know if this is genuine or not.

Thanks,

Maverick.

BronzeDegan
04-25-18, 07:24
I was able to find a good therapist at the very famous spa (think Azure). It took time, patience and several visits. She was very good at Massage and offered HJ so far. Paid 1 k for HJ+TA. SHe made me promise that I won't share her details so I won't but just putting it out there that there are possibilities out there at the good ones too.

JovanForU
04-25-18, 13:32
In Hyderabad for two nights would, would be great if seniors could share some contact for out (night) call.

Thanks.

RogerFed
04-25-18, 14:20
Guys,

I shared number with few folks they haven't tried her. She is actually not budging below 8 k 2 rounds.

Anyone interested, with this rate can ask me for her number.

She pinged me and clearly told she won't come below 8 k.

Cheers.

JHourHappy
04-25-18, 16:12
Any review of indi Navya digits ending with 356? Rate & attitude. Those who have tried kindly reply.

BabyKutu
04-25-18, 17:34
Any review of indi Navya digits ending with 356? Rate & attitude. Those who have tried kindly reply.Sent the details in PM.

JayCherry
04-25-18, 17:40
Sent the details in PM.HiBabykuttu bro,

Could you please respond to my PM and help me out with a massage parlour info that offer extras with good girls.

Thanks,

Jay.

JHourHappy
04-25-18, 17:59
I was able to find a good therapist at the very famous spa (think Azure). It took time, patience and several visits. She was very good at Massage and offered HJ so far. Paid 1 k for HJ+TA. SHe made me promise that I won't share her details so I won't but just putting it out there that there are possibilities out there at the good ones too.Bro,

If you are talking about only Good massage & HJ, there are ample no of spa in Hyderabad who are providing it. It won't solve our problem.

BabyKutu
04-25-18, 18:00
HiBabykuttu bro,

Could you please respond to my PM and help me out with a massage parlour info that offer extras with good girls.

Thanks,

Jay.Responded bro. Enjoy.

HydMong
04-25-18, 18:31
Hi all, I have an indi no end 050. Name aye. ! Need proper reference to her. If anyone have reference of her. Please do share it.

Victor2202
04-25-18, 18:44
Hey how's it going? Thanks mongerclub for blessing me with the Vicky's contact and for such a detailed FR. Love you bro! I called him in the last week and fixed an appointment with Preethi. Place was easy to locate. Looked rather safe. Vicky greeted at the door and took me to the girls room. She looked exactly like in her pics and looked naive. So we all sat for drinks and discussed various topics. Drinks and food were on him!! (That was news to me, LOL). I was more interested in talking to him than to her. Poor thing should have felt lonely (I am dumb!

The sex was awesome. The first round was! She was very much into it and din't say no to anything. There was all that tongue kissing, pussy fingering and ass slapping etc etc. GFE. 5 min into the foreplay she started asking to put it inside. (Was she horny? Was she wanting to get done with it faster?) Anyways pussy was rather tight, but was hairy. I like them shaved. I licked it, and tried putting my finger in her asshole to which she said, "that seal isn't open yet". Giggles..What were the damages?

JammeRules
04-25-18, 19:28
Responded bro. Enjoy.Sir,

Could you share the same details with me via PM, please?

GoPal82
04-25-18, 20:20
Hey guys,

I got flooded with the private messages. I think I replied and shared the contact with most of you guys.

It seems somebody has talked about this site with them, and kindly don't share any kind of details about the site.

ChillPro
04-26-18, 02:57
I quite new to this and I haven't done mongering till date. In-fact did not have guts to-do so though I contacted few members and took digits.

RahulMe
04-26-18, 03:07
Responded bro. Enjoy.Kuttu sir, please share contact s of independent aunties, housewives, busty girls other than Siri, Kavitha, Shashi. And also MP with extras with normal Price's. Asked you many times but you didn't reply. Hope you reply now.

BronzeDegan
04-26-18, 07:10
Bro,

If you are talking about only Good massage & HJ, there are ample no of spa in Hyderabad who are providing it. It won't solve our problem.I know a lot of places that provide HJ, but none that provide excellent massage and HJ. I am sure there will be some in the city, but I don't know any, hence my post. Though I will not be sharing the contact (not being coy, really made a promise), I was trying to point out that possibilities are there.

Kiss666
04-26-18, 09:22
Hi,

Anyone tell me the contact of Rani. Is her number ends with 9685 also any review about MILF no ends with 117.

BalaKittu
04-26-18, 09:30
HiBabykuttu bro,

Thanks,

Jay.Please share contacts of massage parlour with extras?

Thanks.

Vijay15
04-26-18, 10:03
Hi brethren,

Visiting Hyderabad for a business trip. Wanted to make it a fun trip too. Please suggest some best places to stay. Any experiences with name west best king Ashok hotel. Please PM.

SilverDew
04-26-18, 10:34
Bhailog.

Water is flowing over the nose. SP quoted 7 k per HR. Usually quotes 2500 per sh and I bring him down to 5 k for 2 hrs.

He was asking my budget today, after giving above quote. Result of our not watching our pockets.

Don't mean to demean the birds, just think of VFM. Shouldn't be throwing money because my pocket is full or blood running between the legs and not the head.

Play safe, caution, enjoy well.

Monger Club
04-26-18, 11:38
I quite new to this and I haven't done mongering till date. In-fact did not have guts to-do so though I contacted few members and took digits.What is your question?

Monger Club
04-26-18, 15:34
Hello friends,

Got these 2 new girls from my regular SP. Need a review if any one have tried them earlier. Quoting 10 K for 3-4 hours 2 Pops and 20 K for full night with 4 pops. SSP advised they are typical desi girls but a bit new in this line hence a bit of coaching may be involved. They are open to learn.

Homey Guy
04-26-18, 15:55
Sent the details in PM.I checked w / her ending 356 . She responded promptly on I'm. One of the earlier FRs said she charged 4 K for 2 shots. Now she quoted 4 K for one shot.

And wasn't budging. I tried to negotiate, but no can do. I decided to hold off till I'm really ready; right now was just checking on her availability.

Any suggestions on the going rate for her? Being a student, I'd have thought she would be lower in prices. No?

HG.

JHourHappy
04-26-18, 16:10
Bhailog.

Water is flowing over the nose. SP quoted 7 k per HR. Usually quotes 2500 per sh and I bring him down to 5 k for 2 hrs.

He was asking my budget today, after giving above quote. Result of our not watching our pockets.

Don't mean to demean the birds, just think of VFM. Shouldn't be throwing money because my pocket is full or blood running between the legs and not the head.

Play safe, caution, enjoy well.Rates are exceptionally high here. In Kolkata, at some places, you will find FS+msg at 2 k.

JHourHappy
04-26-18, 16:41
I know a lot of places that provide HJ, but none that provide excellent massage and HJ. I am sure there will be some in the city, but I don't know any, hence my post. Though I will not be sharing the contact (not being coy, really made a promise), I was trying to point out that possibilities are there.Then you should visit more to find out. I know at least 5-6 places where HJ+Excellent msg is provided. But do we really wanted to spend money on HJ?

RoofHills
04-26-18, 16:59
Hello Seniors,

I am new to the forum, just joined and paid subscription.

Can someone provide classy MPs (clean facility's with modern looking therapists) with extras near J hills, be hills, Hitec City.

Thanks in advance.

I have Mad'pur MP Studio M'over contact info, if someone want it.

RoofHills
04-26-18, 17:07
Hi all!

Got the contact from a work friend of mine. She lives a few kms on the outskirst after miyapur. She is a working student..Hi RahulFantasy bro,

Can you share the contact details.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
04-26-18, 17:56
I checked w / her ending 356 . She responded promptly on I'm. One of the earlier FRs said she charged 4 K for 2 shots. Now she quoted 4 K for one shot.

And wasn't budging. I tried to negotiate, but no can do. I decided to hold off till I'm really ready; right now was just checking on her availability.

Any suggestions on the going rate for her? Being a student, I'd have thought she would be lower in prices. No?

HG.These are question for a PM bro, don't expect to write an essay on the open forum. She knows she is being discussed on the forum, read old FR's from OCT / NOV 2017 time frame.

JHourHappy
04-26-18, 18:02
Did anyone visited Rose recently? Rate for full night?

DelhiD
04-26-18, 18:11
PMed you Rani's number.

Hi,

Anyone tell me the contact of Rani. Is her number ends with 9685 also any review about MILF no ends with 117.

BabyKutu
04-26-18, 18:18
Did anyone visited Rose recently? Rate for full night?8 - 10 K.

Room Rate 3 K.

Food and Drinks - 3 K.

Overall Damage: 16 K.

AngusMistry
04-26-18, 18:32
Babykutu sir, sent you a PM. Can you share the info please?

Monger Club
04-26-18, 19:23
Bro,

You PMed me "don't you think 20 k is too much with this looks?"

Why PM? This forum is exactly to open up and that is exactly what my concern is. That is why I am asking everyone to express their views. Express here not on PM. I need a frank review and also in a way that it is helpful to everyone else.

If you can't afford 20 K it is not my problem.

Please understand the very existence of this forum. It is to share opinions to all. PM only if you need any digits, else don't inbox me with such questions. These are suppose to be open discussions on the forum not PMs.

Monger Club
04-26-18, 19:25
Dude,

She is a waste of time. She ID totally mechanical and will just rush you. Just ignore.

PMed you Rani's number.

Monger Club
04-26-18, 19:28
Charges 8 K for a night but very moody. You need to keep following up with her. She is drunk all the time. But the plus points are she gives a good ROI. She is good in bed specially her BJ is Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Monger Club
04-26-18, 19:33
Very true, I was surprised to see a senior member doing this. I think ISG needs to rethink on their strategy as to who should be awarded the badge of a senior member. Just being on ISG for more than an year cannot make you a senior member. Seniority must be decided on the contribution.

These are question for a PM bro, don't expect to write an essay on the open forum. She knows she is being discussed on the forum, read old FR's from OCT / NOV 2017 time frame.

Monger Club
04-26-18, 19:38
Visit www.stayuncle.com. No questions asked. I've used the a couple of times. Very safe.

Hi brethren,

Visiting Hyderabad for a business trip. Wanted to make it a fun trip too. Please suggest some best places to stay. Any experiences with name west best king Ashok hotel. Please PM.

BabyKutu
04-26-18, 19:50
PMed you Rani's number.Bro,

Its a waste of time with her. Super mechanical and full of nakhras. Heard she was pimping last and now has girls but she is not even recommended for desperate times.

Apna Haath Jaganaath is the best policy if no other options are available.

NewtoHyd
04-27-18, 02:46
I checked w / her ending 356 . She responded promptly on I'm. One of the earlier FRs said she charged 4 K for 2 shots. Now she quoted 4 K for one shot.

HG.I have seen her few times, she is moody, not so clean and super lean. Not worth 4 k but in Hyderabad we have very few options and that's what is driving the market. If you want a young college going gal English speaking type, then go for it. Keep expectations low and ask her to shut down her phone. If she is not willing to shutdown the phone don't go there.

Overall Hyderabad market has become dry. Only 3-5 indies and all have issues. Some of them like Siri can't be called indie. My definition of indie should be a GFE and different from a SP gal.

BabyKutu
04-27-18, 04:15
Visit www.stayuncle.com. No questions asked. I've used the a couple of times. Very safe.Most of the OYO couple friendly rooms are top notch as well, they are a but expensive but no restrictions as long as ID's are provided, no questions asked. I would avoid the 1.5 - 2 K range BNB's.

WellWisher9
04-27-18, 07:04
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried this one? Any contacts and any lead?

Siva32
04-27-18, 08:51
Good post.

The sex was awesome. The first round was! She was very much into it and din't say no to anything. There was all that tongue kissing, pussy fingering and ass slapping etc etc.

MiDevil
04-27-18, 09:11
Hi guys,

I am visiting in hitech for few days. Can anyone share / suggest some SPs?

Cheers!

Victor2202
04-27-18, 10:08
Could anyone please PM Navya's digits to me?

UltimateBliss
04-27-18, 11:15
PMed you Rani's number.Loose pussy. I am the one who said she okay now a days. She was pleasing when I first visited her But horrible experience I got when went for second time.

JHourHappy
04-27-18, 14:07
Bro,

You PMed me "don't you think 20 k is too much with this looks?"

Why PM? This forum is exactly to open up and that is exactly what my concern is. That is why I am asking everyone to express their views. Express here not on PM. I need a frank review and also in a way that it is helpful to everyone else.

If you can't afford 20 K it is not my problem.

Please understand the very existence of this forum. It is to share opinions to all. PM only if you need any digits, else don't inbox me with such questions. These are suppose to be open discussions on the forum not PMs.Did I ever said you that I can't afford 20 k? Stop making wild guesses.

PaidPtc
04-27-18, 14:26
Guys,

Had anybody taken her service. SP has shared this pic. Seniors can any body share the reviews please quickly.

BabyKutu
04-27-18, 15:44
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried this one? Any contacts and any lead?From an SP. I doubt it bro.

I would reverse search the pic on google. Either ways look on the plus side. Never heard of her on SP syndicate side.

DelhiD
04-27-18, 18:00
If it is SP's whatsapp (xxx239) profile, ask her for more available, once he sent me this (looks tempting to me), but unable to sync the timing. Though WG keeps on changing.

Guys,

Had anybody taken her service. SP has shared this pic. Seniors can any body share the reviews please quickly.

SexBaba
04-27-18, 18:08
Any one knows this Sunita urf Bahavan Thakur she was active in previous 4 years in Hyderabad, Karnataka and in UP.

JammeRules
04-27-18, 18:17
Hello guys,

I am new to the mongering scene in India (be it Indy / SP / MP) and thankfully one of the seniors helped me with a spa details in M-pur. I am forever thankful to him. That said, I would like to know if there are any pro-tips for a spring chicken like me when it comes to MP. So, this is the "H-spa" in M-pur area that I am alluding to. I visited their website and on the outset it looks pretty legit. So, before I begin, please accept my apologies if these FAQs are listed elsewhere and I am merely being redundant because I didn't do my homework searching for those FAQs. At the risk of being a lazy bum, I'll ask away anyway:

1. At the counter, what do I ask for? Should I just say, I am here for a therapeutic massage?

2. After buying the therapeutic massage, I am guessing I'd be draping myself with some disposable wear. So, do I ask for extras when the flip comes or at the beginning itself?

3. In the US, with Asian Massage Parlors, you pretty ask the Korean gal if I could kiss her "lips" - a veiled indication of "I want to go down on you". Assuming, I don't encounter an Asian chick, how does one ask for extras? I am not going to jump the gun and ask for full service as this is my first time hobbying at a MP. So, can I ask for DATY and BBBJ? Are the women aware of the abbreviations?

4. What is a minimum acceptable donation? I am usually a "one-pop" guy. But boy, how I wish I were Ron Jeremy (although I am usually complemented for a well endowed material down there for an Indian. Maybe, sometimes the saying. [Non-English text deleted by Admin] applies to me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

JHourHappy
04-27-18, 19:32
Hi,

Few days back, somebody had posted that he visited Rose 3_4 time & hence they are kind of friend. I m not able to find the post or remember the username. Can you please respond?

PM is active. Thanks.

UltimateBliss
04-27-18, 19:47
Hi guys,

I am visiting in hitech for few days. Can anyone share / suggest some SPs?

Cheers!Try studio makeover near image hosps.

SmartBoyMgg
04-27-18, 19:59
Finally got the trusted SPs contact and managed Preeti for a couple of hours. She is exactly as in the picture, a telugu girl, and knows her job. Tries to talk and strike conversation.

Positives: Clean and tight.

Negatives: No DFK, BBBJ.

Overall satisfied for getting a decent girl after a long time.

WIR: Yes, no reason to say NO.

Member #4553
04-27-18, 20:19
Lost Navya number please someone send it.

BabyKutu
04-28-18, 03:45
Hello guys.Just pay for the massage and get taken to the room, most of the spas know what is happening inside the room but rarely advertise, the charm is to get the girl to agree for more, they are generally open for extras.

Drape, it not only saves your buddy from sheet infections. Generally first hints come from the finger access, how close masseuse's fingers get to jhonny, if they brush occasionally them sure shot hint. Wait it out. Once you flip, make eye contact with the therapist and voila. If you ask first then rates will be high, if she asks, then you can barter down. Patience pays. Hold horses.

Thai's know this, Desi girls I doubt it, doesn't matter they know or not. Money talks and go for it. Its your charm how to make the girls wet. So its your charm all the way.

3- 4 K tops.

NewtoHyd
04-28-18, 04:27
Dude,

I have seen your profile, you are an NRI visiting from US. So you are a Desi guy, from the handle I assumed you are a gora (sorry for my racist comments).

It should be easy for you mongering in Hyderabad. Read my comments above.

Goodluck.

1. Ask for what type of massage you want, aroma, Swedish, Thai. Don't ask for extras, you can tell your preferences of the therapist. You can tell in general to provide good service so that you can come back.

2. yes you need to wear the disposable. Don't initiate the conversation on extras from your side as it will hike the prices. Wait and observe and start a once conversation. Depending on how it goes you can ask if you can remove / down the dispo as you are uncomfortable.

3. Nobody knows the abbreviations. Ask what's on the menu. Then tell explicitly what you want. Very few agree for DATY, DFK, FS on first visit.

4. negotiate and keep the prices low. Max 2 k for a good B2B in a good spa.

DonutRider
04-28-18, 04:53
Did anybody hear anything of LE raids in jhills spas yesterday? Didn't see anything in the news but a friend whos friends with an LE just said.

HydMong
04-28-18, 07:29
Babykutu, I am planning to use OYO please share any specific hotel. ! In HiTech city.

Most of the OYO couple friendly rooms are top notch as well, they are a but expensive but no restrictions as long as ID's are provided, no questions asked. I would avoid the 1.5 - 2 K range BNB's.

EnjoySexLife
04-28-18, 07:50
Hi all,

I had number of Radhk number ending up with 026. She is asking for reference can you please PM the reference details please.

HydMong
04-28-18, 08:47
Last week had threesome with two aunts. Service is excellent but they are not good looking. One is black aunt Telugu and the other is fair who is Muslim. SP is Swathi even if you want she will also join. Started the deed after payment which is not good. But no option there. Safe place no disturbance. You will be sandwiched between them and one starts from front and other from behind. Everything in menu. No anal. Black lady is OK looking but the white lady is not good looking but she is wild on bed.

Ratings:

Lady 1 blacky.

Hygeine 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

DFK: yes.

Pussy: 6/10.

Lady 2 fair.

Hygeine 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

DFK: No.

Pussy 6/10.

WIR: yes for all threesome lovers. ! They will arrange drinks if you tell the earlier.

Buffy333
04-28-18, 09:26
Hey guys,

Would be at Singapore for few days and was wondering if you guys have any leads or information that can be shared.

Cheers.

DoubleBingo
04-28-18, 11:21
Last week had threesome with two aunts. Service is excellent but they are not good looking. One is black aunt Telugu and the other is fair who is Muslim. SP is Swathi even if you want she will also join. Started the deed after payment which is not good. But no option there. Safe place no disturbance. You will be sandwiched between them and one starts from front and other from behind. Everything in menu. ! No anal. Black lady is ok looking but the white lady is not good looking but she is wild on bed.

Ratings:

Lady 1 blacky.

Hygeine 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

DFK: yes.

Pussy: 6/10.

Lady 2 fair.

Hygeine 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

DFK: No.

Pussy 6/10.

WIR: yes for all threesome lovers. ! They will arrange drinks if you tell the earlier. !Arranging drinks.

That's some premium experience in Hyderabad. Nice to know. The ambience and treatment always helps if not for the food. Food will improve upon feedback.

DoubleBingo
04-28-18, 11:26
Lost Navya number please someone send it.I don't know about her current status but when I called her six months back she was unresponsive. Though I have a ref which was provided o me by a brother. Anyway pm'ed you her details. Do let me know if it works out.

MySecretLife
04-28-18, 12:07
Hello BabyKutu sir,

I'd be traveling to Hyderabad during May for a personal work. Please let me know if I can meet you.

Bro, I would like to meet. Lets know plan.

LustyMan100
04-28-18, 15:36
Hey friends,

One of my SP just send me below profile, he is quoting 7 k shot for her. Thinking of giving her a try. Any reviews?Any FR on her?

BabyKutu
04-28-18, 17:11
Try studio makeover near image hosps.Bro,

No names on open forum, golden rule. Come on bro. This is one rule which should not be broken.

HydMong
04-28-18, 19:08
Forgot to mention damages. 5 k for two shot one for blacky aunt and other one for fair aunt. You can bring it down to 4500- and this aunts will all for tips. With paying them.

Last week had threesome with two aunts. Service is excellent but they are not good looking. One is black aunt Telugu and the other is fair who is Muslim. SP is Swathi even if you want she will also join. Started the deed after payment which is not good. But no option there. Safe place no disturbance. You will be sandwiched between them and one starts from front and other from behind. Everything in menu. ! No anal. Black lady is ok looking but the white lady is not good looking but she is wild on bed.

Ratings:

Lady 1 blacky.

Hygeine 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

HydMong
04-28-18, 19:10
Received huge response. I have shared almost all but missed very few as their inboxes are full.

Delib please clear inbox. ! And others too. ! And I request others to pata their FR in forum.

JHourHappy
04-28-18, 19:56
Hi Seniors,

Can some one provide me reference for Indi Seema digits end in 837. Is she the one who was famous for GFE in the forum? Kindly confirm. Thanks.

PM is active.

JammeRules
04-29-18, 04:24
Hi brothers,

I am from Bangalore Forum. I am traveling to Hyderabad next week.

Request the kind hearted brothers to share the digits of reliable SP / Indies. I will reciprocate when you need Bangalore contacts.

Wish you all happy and safe mongering days.Can't help if I am unable to PM you!

JammeRules
04-29-18, 04:32
Just pay for the massage and get taken to the room, most of the spas know what is happening inside the room but rarely advertise, the charm is to get the girl to agree for more, they are generally open for extras.

Drape, it not only saves your buddy from sheet infections. Generally first hints come from the finger access, how close masseuse's fingers get to jhonny, if they brush occasionally them sure shot hint. Wait it out. Once you flip, make eye contact with the therapist and voila. If you ask first then rates will be high, if she asks, then you can barter down. Patience pays. Hold horses.

Thai's know this, Desi girls I doubt it, doesn't matter they know or not. Money talks and go for it. Its your charm how to make the girls wet. So its your charm all the way.

3- 4 K tops.Thanks a bunch, again Pretty well laid out pointers for noobs! I will try and report as soon as possible.

JHourHappy
04-29-18, 08:18
Did anybody tried a SP digits end with 358 who is probably running a website called oyosex.com?please don't ping me for digits. It is available in google.

JHourHappy
04-29-18, 15:33
A new spa called L spa has been opened in Mguda. Got the contact & location from Miss M who was working at famous L spa in HTech city. Recently opened & a big sign board is there. I did like the Spa atmosphere. Light music was going on during whole tenure. As the spa is newly open, very clean & good ambience.

There are 3 telegue girl including Miss M. I had earlier shared the contact of Miss M with almost everyone who have pinged me. So, please don't ping me for Miss M contact.

Imp point: B2B is available. Those who are looking for sure shot B2B can visit this spa.

Cost: 1.7 at counter+ 2 inside.

TrollTroller
04-29-18, 15:52
Responded bro. Enjoy.Babykutu bro,

It's been more than a year and I have PM'ed you once or twice when I had an active membership and I got no replies from you. I hope this time around you can bless this poor soul and help me with some pointers in Delhi. I am still here in Hyderabad but will be visiting Delhi in may for a week. I have heard of GB road in Delhi but also heard it is not safe. Any pointers would be helpful.

Monger Club
04-29-18, 16:43
In past I asked for reviews on this girl but since no one responded, decided to go ahead and try myself. Met her yesterday. Muslim girl. Didn't expect her to be so tall. Nice figure, I liked it. For those who are looking for big boobs, you will be disappointed. Her boobs are small but I am not a fan of big boobs. As usual started chit chat over a couple of drinks. She smokes too. She started opening up. DFK, GFE, Said she will do CBJ but since I insisted on a BBBJ she agreed. She kept licking me all over my body while giving BBBJ and I kept fingering her since I am not into DATY. Started in Mish, Lotus and finished in doggy. Rest was all regular like clean pussy, nice GFE and other such things.

One particular thing which I want to highlight here. This girl enjoyed the session as much as I was doing. She was mooning and the way she was pulling my head towards her neck and was giving me DFK during the session, I realized she was equally enjoying it as much as I was personally. After I was done She rolled into my arms and started playing with my John after removing the condom. This was unique and I liked it. Not like other girls who run to bathroom once we are done. Such actions gave me a strong notion that she equally was into it completely.

Took a break for some time over a few more drinks and finished the second round too with a similar experience.

Looks- 8/10 (Nice).

Boobs- 6/10 (Small).

GFE- 10/10. (Excellent).

Manners- 9/10.

Damage- 10 K for 2 shots plus return cab and drinks with snacks.

Monger Club
04-29-18, 16:47
Yes, I did but there is an issue. The pics which he sends are heavily photoshopped. In reality girls are no where close to the pics. However he does have girls and a genuine SP.

Did anybody tried a SP digits end with 358 who is probably running a website called oyosex.com?please don't ping me for digits. It is available in google.

BabyKutu
04-29-18, 17:07
Did anybody tried a SP digits end with 358 who is probably running a website called oyosex.com?please don't ping me for digits. It is available in google.Hit and miss. All the rates quoted are inflated by 75% atleast. Most of the humps are 4 K tops. ST = short time = 1 pop only. It is not 1 hour so don't fall for it. The girls have specific instructions to keep it to one pop.

Carry your caps else you will be charged 100 - 200 INR for a cap. Insane but true.

JammeRules
04-29-18, 17:29
Hi fellas,

It would be helpful if you could share any experience with these girls.

Damage- 2.5 k- 4.5 k-7 k.

Please PM me if you have tasted it as its urgent.

Thanks.Hello,

Could one of the seniors share numbers to any of these girls, please? I am interested to try. Thank you.

Abhinav123
04-29-18, 18:58
Hi fellas,

Thanks.Any senior could share these details?

WellWisher9
04-29-18, 23:20
Members please help with contacts of a lady who can give a good BBBJ and CIM.

SmootheRaj
04-30-18, 03:38
I think this offer is fake. The same pic I got couple of times and every time I ask for the gal in first pic he says for advance payment to book the gal and I said thank you and left it there. So caution on this if he is asking for advance payment.

Hi fellas,

Thanks.

Blossom123
04-30-18, 08:33
I don't know about her current status but when I called her six months back she was unresponsive. Though I have a ref which was provided o me by a brother. Anyway pm'ed you her details. Do let me know if it works out.She is operating from Manikonda now.

MyDrops
04-30-18, 13:05
You may visit Orchard Tower, place is full of clubs, and there are a plenty street pickups available.

You might want to try Vietnamese girls, they are the best in Looks and Service.

If you want to get in Perfect zones, try Geylang Lor 12/13 areas, its legal redlight zones in Singapore, you can have a choice of girls. Most of the places will showcase girls inside a transparent glass doors, you can pick up the one of your choice. $ would wary based on the girl, can range from $30-$100+ for a pop.

You might as well, walk across Clarke Quay, a lovely place with amazing eateries and clubs, you can get hold of good quality ones in there too.

Good luck.

Hey guys,

Would be at Singapore for few days and was wondering if you guys have any leads or information that can be shared.

Cheers.

DallasMaverick
04-30-18, 14:09
Hi fellow mongers,

Have been trying out couple of MP's in the last few months with the hopes of getting a good B2B, BJ. Sharing my experiences:

Tried the one above famous bakery in hitech city and got a very professional massage with no signs of extras. Massage was decent if not above average and the lady was a buzzkill.

Second was at Kpur opp the famous veg restaurant. Took a lot of time to figure out the location as it is in a residential society disguised. Was given two options and choose the second one be. Even after confirming over the phone had to wait for half an hour and also had some other guy waiting after me. The lady at the reception was good but was not ready to do it and was provided the option of choosing the one already inside with some other person. Went with the other dusky one, she dies not have any proper massaging skills and shelled out 2 k for B2B which was her taking her clothes off except down there and was doing some right and tug. She said FS and was expecting everything with FS. She said that she would do it next time. Was not in the mood for going back anyways due to the really small table which almost toppled during her b2 be.

Have become a paid member from Jan and request Senior members likes Baby Kutu sir and others to help out in finding a decent GFE other than Siri. That was the only contact I received in these months. Its really getting tough in in Hyderabad for a middle aged single guy and looking to get some stress out of the system. Have got next two days to myself and all your responses will be really appreciated.

Targareyn
04-30-18, 14:09
Last week I met good looking Muslim girl through well know SP.

Charges 8 k for 2 hrs.

I have received best service in my mongering carer. Great BBJ with tongue, DFK and hard fingering allowed and she has given good GFE and involved a lot. She is ready to any position except anal.

Boobs are good enough and little saggy. Pussy tight enough. Surprisingly she has habit of smoking between deeds.

Overall good experience with her..Bro.

Please share her contact. Thanks.

Targareyn
04-30-18, 14:20
Last week I met good looking Muslim girl through well know SP.

Charges 8 k for 2 hrs.

I have received best service in my mongering carer. Great BBJ with tongue, DFK and hard fingering allowed and she has given good GFE and involved a lot. She is ready to any position except anal.

Boobs are good enough and little saggy. Pussy tight enough. Surprisingly she has habit of smoking between deeds.

Overall good experience with her..Hello members.

Can someone please share contact of Muslim girls if possible.

AjayLucky
04-30-18, 14:37
Hey guys,

Cheers.Hello bro,

In Singapore prostitution is legal no need to worry about sex.

If you have money Singapore is heaven you get plenty of hot and sexy girls there.

In Singapore Locanto and Backpage ads are genuine and the provide both incall and outcall and its safe.

Either you go to Geylang road there are plenty of licensed brothels and lots of hot chicks from philphines and Chinese brothels up to midnight 3 Am.

There are 3 rates. $50/30 minutes, $80/45 minutes, $150/60 minutes. The quality of the girl and service go up (or is supposed to anyway) with the price. If you're not a local the pimp may try to overcharge you so it's always best to negotiate and agree upon a price before you start.

The $150 category is made up of PRCs (girls from China) as they're considered more premium. $50 gets you Thais and $80 has both.

You go in to a discreetly marked house (apart from the red house numbers there's no sign that they are brothels) and see what girls are available. You can make a request for someone who's not around but you may have to wait and the girl may be rushed so service may suffer. Some places have Thai style fish tanks which as the name suggests let you see all the girls sitting inside through a glass wall.

You pick your girl, pay and go into the room, with the girl taking towels on the way.

Both of you enter, she locks the door and you both strip. You start with a shower where she soaps you and rubs you (with her hands and breasts).

After the shower she dries you and you lie down. She dries your glans.

She does a catbath. Licking your body. Then it proceeds to a blowjob, which you may get uncovered (no condom).

Then the fucking starts. This goes as you might imagine, with acting (probably) that varies according to girl, mood, time of day etc.

After you unload you can lounge around, clean up, cuddle etc. Until your time is up.

SfoCowboy
04-30-18, 15:10
Nice catch bro. Please share the digits if you can on my pm.

In past I asked for reviews on this girl but since no one responded, decided to go ahead and try myself. Met her yesterday. Muslim girl. Didn't expect her to be so tall. Nice figure, I liked it. For those who are looking for big boobs, you will be disappointed. Her boobs are small but I am not a fan of big boobs. As usual started chit chat over a couple of drinks. She smokes too. She started opening up. DFK, GFE, Said she will do CBJ but since I insisted on a BBBJ she agreed. She kept licking me all over my body while giving BBBJ and I kept fingering her since I am not into DATY. Started in Mish, Lotus and finished in doggy. Rest was all regular like clean pussy, nice GFE and other such things.

One particular thing which I want to highlight here. This girl enjoyed the session as much as I was doing. She was mooning and the way she was pulling my head towards her neck and was giving me DFK during the session, I realized she was equally enjoying it as much as I was personally. After I was done She rolled into my arms and started playing with my John after removing the condom. This was unique and I liked it. Not like other girls who run to bathroom once we are done. Such actions gave me a strong notion that she equally was into it completely.

Took a break for some time over a few more drinks and finished the second round too with a similar experience.

Looks- 8/10 (Nice).

Boobs- 6/10 (Small).

GFE- 10/10. (Excellent).

Manners- 9/10.

Damage- 10 K for 2 shots plus return cab and drinks with snacks.

LuciferHYD
04-30-18, 16:24
Yes, in a way we have handles run by MILF's and SP's. So I would not be surprised.

Just and FYI there are 2 handles by LE / CCS and 2 handles by she / WHR. So nothing is a surprise.

Welcome to the world of true mongering. Fun / risky yet super scintillating. You never miss a beat here.Bro these things scare the shit out of me. Is it possible to share these handles on PM.

Monger Club
04-30-18, 16:52
BabyKutu,

Would you be kind enough to share those Handles of LE / CCS / SHE / WHR in my PM please.

Yes, in a way we have handles run by MILF's and SP's. So I would not be surprised.

Welcome to the world of true mongering. Fun / risky yet super scintillating. You never miss a beat here.

HydStranger
04-30-18, 18:04
Hi to all seniors and brothers,

I am new to this forum and just came through this portal.

Not sure how this works but reports that I read are quite interesting.

Just wanted to know if getting small time actress is OK or no. I am staying near to some small time actress who says she is quite famous. There are 2 gals one Bengali (lets call her as Ms. Pallu Ghos) and one Oriya. (Ms. Honey Das honey in Hindi). I m not sure if I can get those 2 or anyone from this forum tried them. They look very sexy and I have to literally have a dream of having night outs with them.

I hope my dream comes true.

HydMong
04-30-18, 19:46
Swathi will arrange all you need to tell on phone before you go there. My gentle reminder to all don't let her increase the rates. Fix it to 4.5 k max not more than that.

Arranging drinks.

That's some premium experience in Hyderabad. Nice to know. The ambience and treatment always helps if not for the food. Food will improve upon feedback.