PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

StillWaiting
05-01-18, 03:50
Hi to all seniors and brothers,

I am new to this forum and just came through this portal.

Not sure how this works but reports that I read are quite interesting.

Just wanted to know if getting small time actress is OK or no. I am staying near to some small time actress who says she is quite famous. There are 2 gals one Bengali (lets call her as Ms. Pallu Ghos) and one Oriya. (Ms. Honey Das honey in Hindi). I m not sure if I can get those 2 or anyone from this forum tried them. They look very sexy and I have to literally have a dream of having night outs with them.

I hope my dream comes true.First you need to activate the subscription.

Lucifer Hyd
05-01-18, 07:26
Hi all fellow Members and Seniors,

New to the city. Any help will be highly appreciated. PM active. TIA.

Dratini
05-01-18, 09:07
Hi all,

Met Shashi today for ST.

Her attitude was good and was eager to please. She has a nice pair of.

The place was safe, however I felt a little discomfort as one family was staying there and I had to sit in the hall for sometime since someone in the family was taking bath and needed the bedroom to change.

This is my 4th time with a WG and only the 1st time with a Telugu girl. So I was little shy, probably this shouldn't be a problem in the future if I venture out regularly.

DFK, BBBJ, Missionary, and ended Cowgirl.

Damage- 3.5 k including room.

WIR. May be yes, probably next month.

Special thanks to the person who shared her contact with me, I thanked him personally on PM.

Gopi143
05-01-18, 10:52
In past I asked for reviews on this girl but since no one responded, decided to go ahead and try myself. Met her yesterday. Muslim girl. Didn't expect her to be so tall. Nice figure, I liked it. For those who are looking for big boobs, you will be disappointed. Her boobs are small but I am not a fan of big boobs. As usual started chit chat over a couple of drinks. She smokes too. She started opening up. DFK, GFE, Said she will do CBJ but since I insisted on a BBBJ she agreed. She kept licking me all over my body while giving BBBJ and I kept fingering her since I am not into DATY. Started in Mish, Lotus and finished in doggy. Rest was all regular like clean pussy, nice GFE and other such things.

One particular thing which I want to highlight here. This girl enjoyed the session as much as I was doing. She was mooning and the way she was pulling my head towards her neck and was giving me DFK during the session, I realized she was equally enjoying it as much as I was personally. After I was done She rolled into my arms and started playing with my John after removing the condom..Hi bro,

Please share PM me Muslim girl details, I will definitely help you with a Indi.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DreadLord
05-01-18, 11:24
One senior Kaarmic shared this spa details a while back but tried this just recently. The therapist Nen stipend was not available but got another therapist who is a local. The spa has both NE and local therapists and the ambience is pretty decent too. They do have a clean bathroom which is the first thing I checked on entering. Choose aroma massage and the girl gave a pretty decent massage with lots of hints. Started talking and came to know most of the therapists here provide extras. Log story short, she offered boob press and HJ for 1 k and I accepted. Did a nice sensual HJ with some noon sucking. She said she's leaving the spa soon.

Can't share the contact since this is not mine but the seniors.

Total damage- counter 2 k + 1 k.

WIR- no, I get the same experience at my regular spa at 1.5 k (including extras).

UltimateBliss
05-01-18, 13:51
Are there any reliable SP around JNTU who has college girls. Please pm me if any one has. I will reciprocate with the info I got.

Thanks.

Ultimate Bliss.

JHourHappy
05-01-18, 15:03
Anybody has taken the service at Ospa at Jhills where Thais are available. Kindly share whether FS is available or not & what is the rate. How is the service of Miss S service at o spa?

JustiKyzer
05-01-18, 15:09
Hello friends,

I am a regular reader of this site and some of the comments have helped me find some good msg parlors but now I want to buy a subscription, is there any alternate channel for buying the subscription other than credit card, or any other way such that it doesn't appear on the statement, thanks.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Monger Club
05-01-18, 16:26
You need to buy a subscription for your PM facility to get activated. We cannot share anything until then.

Hi bro,

Please share PM me Muslim girl details, I will definitely help you with a Indi.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BabyKutu
05-01-18, 16:52
Anybody has taken the service at Ospa at Jhills where Thais are available. Kindly share whether FS is available or not & what is the rate. How is the service of Miss S service at o spa?Extras at O2 is unknown. They stay away from the X zones by a mile. Enjoy a good massage and shower and voila. Nothing much else.

Rover1978
05-01-18, 17:35
I am tired of handjobs. I wanted the real thing. Well, not the really real thing, but something that's closer to sex. Not just a petty handjob.

There's a nearbuy voucher for this spa. 899 offer. Somewhere near Secunderabad Club. Walked in and got assigned a female therapist by name M.

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair.

She took some time to react. And then finally agreed. I didn't do anything to make her accept. No pleas. No desperation. Nothing. And then what followed was heaven. Short of having intercourse with her, we did everything. The best moment was when I grabbed her breasts from behind, simultaneously clutching her hair, and licked her neck. The other moment I loved was when I pushed her against the wall, stretched her arms above her head, and buried my head in her breasts. It was foreplay to the hilt. And she too enjoyed it all. I paid her Rs. 500 and told her I'll be back next time.

GFE- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ambience- 6/10 (functional, but with good mood-lighting).

Looks- 6/10 (fair skinned though. Could lose a little weight).

Counter- 899 + 500 (extra).

WIR: Yes.

AnilB01
05-01-18, 17:35
Could you please provide the pointer of this spa, where in Madinaguda.

A new spa called L spa has been opened in Mguda. Got the contact & location from Miss M who was working at famous L spa in HTech city. Recently opened & a big sign board is there. I did like the Spa atmosphere. Light music was going on during whole tenure. As the spa is newly open, very clean & good ambience.

There are 3 telegue girl including Miss M. I had earlier shared the contact of Miss M with almost everyone who have pinged me. So, please don't ping me for Miss M contact.

Imp point: B2B is available. Those who are looking for sure shot B2B can visit this spa.

Cost: 1.7 at counter+ 2 inside.

BabySearch
05-01-18, 17:56
Hi,

A couple of days ago, I tried NiharikA from Madhapur SP. The girl is 21 years old, very cute and hot. If handle well, she provides good service.

Scorecard.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boods- 9/10 (perfect handy, small).

Skin- 9/10.

Service- 7/10.

I wish to try her again if time and pocket permits.

AvinashAllu
05-01-18, 18:43
Bro,

Can you share the digits of Niharika?

Hi,

A couple of days ago, I tried NiharikA from Madhapur SP. The girl is 21 years old, very cute and hot. If handle well, she provides good service.

Scorecard.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 8/10..

SaswatLove
05-01-18, 18:48
First you need to activate the subscription.

Bro,

Is these actresses real? Can't find and never heard.

DallasMaverick
05-01-18, 23:34
You need to buy a subscription for your PM facility to get activated. We cannot share anything until then.Bro,

Can you please clear your Inbox. Could you share the digits.

BabyKutu
05-02-18, 02:13
Hello friends,

I am a regular reader of this site and some of the comments have helped me find some good msg parlors but now I want to buy a subscription, is there any alternate channel for buying the subscription other than credit card, or any other way such that it doesn't appear on the statement, thanks.

[blue]===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.Use Entropay. Works 10/10. Refer to my old posts.

If you put on CC. ISG will appear.

StillWaiting
05-02-18, 03:42
Hi,

Scorecard.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Skin- 9/10.

Service- 7/10.

I wish to try her again if time and pocket permits.Please mention about damages.

SexBaba
05-02-18, 04:19
Any one know the SP name Bunty Thakur. He and his sister Bhavana Thakur in this trade. I already posted her picture. Bunty. If you know please ping me.

Chahyd
05-02-18, 07:20
Extras at O2 is unknown. They stay away from the X zones by a mile. Enjoy a good massage and shower and voila. Nothing much else.Sir, if I may, with your permission, humbly differ on this.

It took time.

ABS1199
05-02-18, 12:53
Sir, if I may, with your permission, humbly differ on this.

It took time.Bro,

I agree to this. It takes time and lot of visits to same person. In the end what we get is just HJ. Its not worth it as per my opinion.

Cheers.

Urihd
05-02-18, 13:24
Are there any reliable SP around JNTU who has college girls. Please pm me if any one has. I will reciprocate with the info I got.

Thanks.

Ultimate Bliss.Check your PM.

JoyYndk
05-02-18, 13:57
Bro,

Can you share the digits of Niharika?
You need to buy a subscription for your PM facility to get activated. We cannot share anything until then.

Hello members.

Can someone please share contact of Muslim girls if possible.Hello members,

Can someone please share contact of Muslim girls if possible.

PrithviReddy
05-02-18, 15:44
I have taken the membership second time. I have been a member for more than a year and been browsing this site for even longer. During the one year of my membership, I got only one set of numbers from BabyKutu and that's about it. I tried to respond whenever I am approached with the limited number of numbers that I tried and was happy with. However, I barely saw any responses whatsoever. I also saw several senior members posting the numbers can be shared only through PMs. After having the membership for a year I can say that is useless too. You might as well try Locanto or some other source. I understand discretion is necessary but complete lack of responses to even private messages mean only one thing.

Very disappointing. Since I am advertising against this forum's commercial interests, I am not sure if this post ever makes it.

BabySearch
05-02-18, 15:58
Hi,

Scorecard.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Skin- 9/10.

Service- 7/10.

I wish to try her again if time and pocket permits.Hello Hyderabad fellow monger.

I received lots of PM asking contact for Niharika. My inbox is almost full. To keep price in check, I am sharing contact one by one. I will prefer first those who is willing to exchage their contact.

Current price for her is 4 K / short.

JustiKyzer
05-02-18, 17:04
Use Entropay. Works 10/10. Refer to my old posts.

If you put on CC. ISG will appear.OK, thanks I knew I read about alternate payment methods here so that's why I asked.

AnilB01
05-02-18, 18:00
I have read FR about shashi, Siri, rose, but heard mix reviews, any seniors please help who is better in terms of looks, service.

I am looking for paid membership through entropay. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anilb.

AnilB01
05-02-18, 18:02
Great FR and obviously you would get many requests, is she available through SP only or independently also?

Hello Hyderabad fellow monger.

I received lots of PM asking contact for Niharika. My inbox is almost full. To keep price in check, I am sharing contact one by one. I will prefer first those who is willing to exchage their contact.

Current price for her is 4 K / short.

InstantPlay
05-02-18, 18:05
Hi,

I would be in Hyderebad for a day. Can you guys please share some new indie contacts. The only.

Girl I know is the Madhapur girl.

JayJay85
05-02-18, 19:14
Hello bro,

In Singapore prostitution is legal no need to worry about sex.

If you have money Singapore is heaven you get plenty of hot and sexy girls there.

In Singapore Locanto and Backpage ads are genuine and the provide both incall and outcall and its safe.

Either you go to Geylang road there are plenty of licensed brothels and lots of hot chicks from philphines and Chinese brothels up to midnight 3 Am.

There are 3 rates. $50/30 minutes, $80/45 minutes, $150/60 minutes. The quality of the girl and service go up (or is supposed to anyway) with the price. If you're not a local the pimp may try to overcharge you so it's always best to negotiate and agree upon a price before you start.

The $150 category is made up of PRCs (girls from China) as they're considered more premium. $50 gets you Thais and $80 has both..If you want more premium or European go to Brix under Hyatt they range from 300. But value for money are prc 100-150 range as Ajay also said. Have fun.

JayJay85
05-02-18, 19:33
Hello guys,

I am returning to forum after 3 yrs was out of country and lost my old number and contacts. I used to have miss L Jhills and miss S Bhills and few others. None of their nos are working now. Might need your helping hand in referrals for few days. Will activate membership and be back. Cheers!

BabyKutu
05-02-18, 19:54
Sir, if I may, with your permission, humbly differ on this.

It took time.Agree, it not impregnable, however it takes a lot of time to break the NE's and trust me O2 is expensive. I did break into O2, refer to my older posts bro, I clearly mentioned I did break into O2 however it is super expensive to just get a tug and nothing else.

DallasMaverick
05-02-18, 19:54
Hi brethren,

Any reviews on the spa with starts with the Hindi word for cloud and ends with a We. Looking for good MP with B2B, BJ etc. Have been waiting money on regular ones.

Requested for good indie Contacts and am waiting for some seniors to PM.

CaptainOrgasmo
05-02-18, 20:13
Hey,

New regular member, mongering for past two years on my own without much luck, decided to call upon your expertise, if anyone could help me out with some solid contacts of SPs or more importantly good MPs that can be relied on mainly it would be greatly appreciated, hoping on some PMs, thanks.

Hyd Passionate
05-02-18, 20:43
Hi all,

After a long time I am putting an FR. This is the second one in this spell and the first one was an horrible experience in a Spa which I already shared. Before asking digits again from seniors this time, I thought of first gather courage and gather some experience depending on blind luck. So called a SP from Loc and got the pictures of 2 girls in whatsapp. Can't share the pics here as have not renewed paid subscription yet. The guy whose name starts with are and digits end with 555 , asked me to come near the famous Ino-Mall in Madhapur. I went there at 6 o clock today (2nd May) and called him. I was very tenst as its been a long time and that too no reference. He asked me to come near a Hotel which is 5 minutes walking distance from the mall. He told she is in room 207 . I went inside through the entrance and boarded the lift and went to 2nd floor. No one asked nothing. Called SP and he asked me to ring the bell. A hot chick opened the gate. There were two girls inside, both wearing sexy night wears, shorts and Top. I recognised the girl I chose from whatsapp pic. The room is excellent, with AC on which is a great relief in this summer. They were having beer and asked me to wait. The other girl kissed me on my cheek and went away from the room. My girl welcomed me with smile. She has a very hot body with a tattoo on her breast. She was wearing no bra as most of her boob's were peeking outside. She came, kissed me and asked to wait as she needs to go to washroom. She came back after 2 minutes and starred chatting. She says she is from Pune. She knows very good Hindi and English. I went to washroom too and the hotel is very well maintained and high class. Came out. She hugged me kissed me and removed my shirt. She opend her top. Amazing boob's she has. Just the way I like It. Perfect shape. Well toned. Her age is not more than 25-26. I hugged her, touched ass and realised no panty also. I was too much excited. She got naked we started caressing each other. Then she took out condom and started putting it on my the. That was a little turn off. No BBBJ she said. She gave CBJ for a long time. She was very good with her expressions though. Then I started with mish in different styles. She was moaning. Sucked her boobs. No DFK. Not too much into dirty talking or wildness. But she was overall descent. Finished in Mish only. As a start after a long time I would say I was lucky. Although I was looking for more. BBBJ and DFK is something I am crazy about. But, her amazing body did help me to console myself. I had to pay 6 K which is know is too much, but again, considering the hassle free service, excellent hotel room, perfectly sexy body. I would give myself a chance to console myself for the damage.

Boobs- amazing 9/10.

BBBJ- no.

DFK. No.

Attitude- 8/10.

Figure - 9/10.

Place- 9/10.

Damage - 6 k. High for the service of the girl. She is good for 4 k.

I really want to enjoy someone who knows full GFE and will happily give BBBJ and DFK and must know Hindi. Myvrequest to you guys to help me with such contacts of Indie or SP. Please. I will reciprocate with all the contacts and experiences I am trying to gather at my own risk. Thanks all and good night.

Vijay15
05-02-18, 21:38
Hi brethren,

Can you please share the details and review of Bowenpally aunty.

Monger Club
05-02-18, 21:48
I am not sure that your post is completely true. There is no free lunch here. The very purpose of this forum is to share your experience with the girl you used. As per my experience, 90% of the newcomers here just collect contacts and FYI there are a lot of PIMPS operating here who just collect the numbers and approach those girls and then use them for their business without posting a single FR here. You need to contribute to this forum before you expect us to share the numbers of all the girls available here.

I have PMed you a contacts where you can meet 7 girls. I am waiting to see how many FRs you will post.

Don't even talk about this forum without understanding even the very meaning of it. Just taking a paid subscription does not make your a VIP. Forum is a common platform like a Group Discussion which you go through when attending for a job interview. Step forward and the more you contribute to the discussion, you'll be respected more. You don't buy respect here by paying 20 US $. You earn respect here by contributing.

You posted 19 posts, I guess, and none of them was a single FR. Please understand the basic concept about this forum.

I have taken the membership second time. I have been a member for more than a year and been browsing this site for even longer. During the one year of my membership, I got only one set of numbers from BabyKutu and that's about it. I tried to respond whenever I am approached with the limited number of numbers that I tried and was happy with. However, I barely saw any responses whatsoever. I also saw several senior members posting the numbers can be shared only through PMs. After having the membership for a year I can say that is useless too..

MiDevil
05-02-18, 21:51
Hi guys,

Trying again. Long time hobbist, new to this forum. Can any one recommend some birds or SPs. Please share numbers. Last week in Hyderabad, Hi-Tech City.

Much appreciated!

Cheers!

BabySearch
05-02-18, 22:08
Please mention about damages.SP quoted 4 K for short and night 12 k. If you have negotiating skill you can brring it down.

BabySearch
05-02-18, 22:11
Great FR and obviously you would get many requests, is she available through SP only or independently also?She is available through SP. I guess two to three sp share and circulate this girl among them.

BabySearch
05-02-18, 22:15
Hi, Does any one suggest how to share pics through PM. I don't want to share pics through open forum.

Mixpix
05-03-18, 03:12
Hey brother,

Is this the same spa which is above a kids store in k Khana. Is this a××× spa. I visited it and didn't like the service as I just got a HJ. If you are talking about a different spa, please tell me. Would love to visit.

I am tired of handjobs. I wanted the real thing. Well, not the really real thing, but something that's closer to sex. Not just a petty handjob.

There's a nearbuy voucher for this spa. 899 offer. Somewhere near Secunderabad Club. Walked in and got assigned a female therapist by name M.

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair..

SaswatLove
05-03-18, 03:43
Hi to all brothers.

I will be in Bangalore for next couple of days for a business trip. So this Saturday I will be free, can anyone please guide me any good MP or Indie contacts from Bangalore forum to check out.

Thanks.

Play safe.

PavanDude
05-03-18, 06:03
Got a contact from a not so reliable source. Goes by the name Sneha, around 32 yrs old, number ends with 414, doesn't have a place of her own. Has anyone come across this indi?

Berenike
05-03-18, 06:24
I went there by accident once, after mistaking for a different spa that supposedly had sure-shot extras.

Good, professional massage, but nothing else available.

Hi brethren,

Any reviews on the spa with starts with the Hindi word for cloud and ends with a We. Looking for good MP with B2B, BJ etc. Have been waiting money on regular ones.

Berenike
05-03-18, 06:27
Try Shashi first. She is a bit more adventurous in bed.

I have read FR about shashi, Siri, rose, but heard mix reviews, any seniors please help who is better in terms of looks, service.

I am looking for paid membership through entropay. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anilb.

Hyderabad09
05-03-18, 08:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

StaticCouch
05-03-18, 08:45
Hey guys,

Would be at Singapore for few days and was wondering if you guys have any leads or information that can be shared.

Cheers.Mate, S'Pore is expensive if you'd like quality and not quantity! For Quantity Geylang is the place. The local, Chinawomen, Viet and thai have been used and abused to the core, they are mere machines! If you can start around S $ 150, you will get Rusi, Uzbeki basic ones. Slightly heavy on the pocket will fetch you class. Brit, Aussie, American and so on. Even a high-end Paki (which is good to try at least once). Tantra Massages are hot in S'pore now and few other asian countries which starts from S $300/ HR. The reason they are expensive is because these are performed by Canadian, Swiss, Aussie & Brit women in the age range of 24-30, avoid the locals performing tantra massage. I can suggest a massage parlour in Bugeees, the lady specializes in ball massage and that is a different kind of erotica. If you are into it. The Tantra massage experience is amazing and have tried with a Canadian last year. It is Bliss, believe me you!

I would suggest save money and try Indonesia or Thailand, you will stumble upon super beauties in these countries if you know where to look!

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

Dratini
05-03-18, 09:36
Today met the famous lady from P. Nagar.

Texted her yesterday and fixed appointment over whatsapp. Reached on time, however it's better to travel using own vehicle as you won't be able to get an auto or cab from her place after the deed.

Room was neat and had an AC. As someone said earlier on the forum, she seems to be from higher middle class family and house looks very big.

Was offered a bottle of water, got freshened up and start by hugging her.

Fingering, DFK, BBBJ, Missionary, WOT, Doggy. Since I was still not done, she tried CBJ and moved onto to HJ. Finally she started DFK again and I had to help myself finish.

Overall good experience.

I used Okamoto Condom and it broke during intercourse, luckily I carried Durex, so used Durex later on. (Should I be worried, tips and suggestions welcome regarding avoiding such scenarios).

I got 2 more contacts from seniors, and both of them were reviewed in the past. Will try them and share my experience.

Cost: 3 K, value for money considering I was able to spend more time with her.

Play safe guys.

GrafOrlok
05-03-18, 10:01
Man,

You are brave. I can completely understand the tense moments. I had done a similar thing, I will post FR soon. And thanks for sharing the experience as well. Looks like it wasn't that bad either.

Hi all,

After a long time I am putting an FR. This is the second one in this spell and the first one was an horrible experience in a Spa which I already shared. Before asking digits again from seniors this time, I thought of first gather courage and gather some experience depending on blind luck. So called a SP from Loc and got the pictures of 2 girls in whatsapp. Can't share the pics here as have not renewed paid subscription yet. The guy whose name starts with are and digits end with 555 , asked me to come near the famous Ino-Mall in Madhapur. I went there at 6 o clock today (2nd May) and called him. I was very tenst as its been a long time and that too no reference. He asked me to come near a Hotel which is 5 minutes walking distance from the mall. He told she is in room 207 . I went inside through the entrance and boarded the lift and went to 2nd floor. No one asked nothing. Called SP and he asked me to ring the bell. A hot chick opened the gate..

Sstoryteller
05-03-18, 10:57
I keep receiving promotional SMS from this place on my Indian sim. I have not been to this place but have read about it in earlier posts.

This place is strictly professional, do not expect extras.

Hi brethren,

Sstoryteller
05-03-18, 11:10
While I have no commercial benefit this forum. I have myself not received expected responses to my PM's. Moreover I have also responded to several requests (in Hyderabad, Dubai, Bahrain, Azerbaijan & Georgia threads). Not all of them where pointers, few of them were information and few clarifications.

But still I never felt disappointed, for me satisfaction of helping fellow mongers (through PM, this is why we have paid subscription) is far higher than feeling disappointed of not receiving expected responses. There could be several factors for not receiving responses, our own contribution (FR) could be one of them.

I have taken the membership second time. I have been a member for more than a year and been browsing this site for even longer. During the one year of my membership, I got only one set of numbers from BabyKutu and that's about it. I tried to respond whenever I am approached with the limited number of numbers that I tried and was happy with. However, I barely saw any responses whatsoever. I also saw several senior members posting the numbers can be shared only through PMs. After having the membership for a year I can say that is useless too. You might as well try Locanto or some other source. I understand discretion is necessary but complete lack of responses to even private messages mean only one thing.

Very disappointing. Since I am advertising against this forum's commercial interests, I am not sure if this post ever makes it.

Sstoryteller
05-03-18, 11:15
If possible, please share the same information with me too.

BabyKutu,

Would you be kind enough to share those Handles of LE / CCS / SHE / WHR in my PM please.

Yes, in a way we have handles run by MILF's and SP's. So I would not be surprised.

Just and FYI there are 2 handles by LE / CCS and 2 handles by she / WHR. So nothing is a surprise.

Welcome to the world of true mongering. Fun / risky yet super scintillating. You never miss a beat here.

AnilB01
05-03-18, 13:13
Tried L spa as mentioned by one of the ISG mate, tried Ms S, straightaway she asked for service and agreed for 1500 B2B, OK kinda and finished with hand job, but there is low hygiene I felt. The girl didn't wash her hands, just wiped with tissue and also no attach bathroom.

Looks 4/10 , service 6/10.

WIR: may be in desperate times.

Any pointer to miss M another spa at Mguda, mentioned in a report few days back?

Regards Anil.

JHourHappy
05-03-18, 17:28
Tried L spa as mentioned by one of the ISG mate, tried Ms S, straightaway she asked for service and agreed for 1500 B2B, OK kinda and finished with hand job, but there is low hygiene I felt. The girl didn't wash her hands, just wiped with tissue and also no attach bathroom.

Any pointer to miss M another spa at Mguda, mentioned in a report few days back?

Regards Anil.Activate your PM. Then only I can send you info.

JamesFromHeave
05-03-18, 17:42
Hi friends,

I am very new to Hyderabad. Got a contact name Devi from Kukutapally.

She provide service at home.

Any feedback, please provide me.

Many thanks.

PrithviReddy
05-03-18, 17:47
First of, thanks for sharing the contacts. I will try at least one before I leave early next week even though most of them seem overpriced but I do understand the market in Hyderabad being a bit conservative and good quality has a premium.

That said, I did write an FR and had to remove it because two senior members reached out to me to remove it because the girl got to know about this forum and had concerns. She was the only one I got the numbers from this forum and I did write an FR in my defense.

As for earning respect. I do understand this is a community forum and is only as good as what we bring to the table. However, the reality is, except for BabyKutu's and (now) yours, I hardly saw any response in over a year of my membership and my fishing for good contacts when I come to Hyderabad. If this is truly the case, why should any new member consider active participation? Perhaps I need to be more patient or perhaps seniors need to be more encouraging. If you don't get water out of a well in over a year, the chances are more that you leave the well rather than digging even deeper. If new blood doesn't enter the stream, how is this community going to flourish? The forum needs new members to keep it alive and new members need some incentive for participation.

Anyway, I appreciate your sharing contacts with me and engaging in dialog. Thank you!

I am not sure that your post is completely true. There is no free lunch here. The very purpose of this forum is to share your experience with the girl you used. As per my experience, 90% of the newcomers here just collect contacts and FYI there are a lot of PIMPS operating here who just collect the numbers and approach those girls and then use them for their business without posting a single FR here. You need to contribute to this forum before you expect us to share the numbers of all the girls available here.

I have PMed you a contacts where you can meet 7 girls..

Rover1978
05-03-18, 18:54
Bro,

Yes, correct. The thing with this spa is that the girls keep changing, which is good (and bad) in a way. If you're not happy with M, try the girl whose name is the English synonym to 'Hot'. They are both quite friendly and open to try different things. Yes, I agree their service is average, but a little creativity here and there can get you good returns.

Hey brother,

Is this the same spa which is above a kids store in k Khana. Is this a spa. I visited it and didn't like the service as I just got a HJ. If you are talking about a different spa, please tell me. Would love to visit.

Rover1978
05-03-18, 19:26
No, this is not the spa that you are referring to. This one is above a popular shoe store in the location you mention.

Hey brother,

Is this the same spa which is above a kids store in k Khana. Is this a spa. I visited it and didn't like the service as I just got a HJ. If you are talking about a different spa, please tell me. Would love to visit.

Monger Club
05-03-18, 20:18
Well said bro. Very true. As I mentioned in my earlier post, a lot of Pimps are floating around here on this forum collecting the digits and never posting an FR. They use these digits to add those girls in their kitty and make money offering them to their clients.

There could be several factors for not receiving responses, our own contribution (FR) could be one of them.

Monger Club
05-03-18, 21:17
You are welcome. Please do write FRs. See every individual has his own tastes. What you like, I may not like and vise versa. But writing your experiences will help others to choose if they want to go with her or not. Sharing is caring. I am glad you realized the importance of this forum. Be assured that the more you post FRs the more ISGians will start sharing with you.

First of, thanks for sharing the contacts. I will try at least one before I leave early next week even though most of them seem overpriced but I do understand the market in Hyderabad being a bit conservative and good quality has a premium.

That said, I did write an FR and had to remove it because two senior members reached out to me to remove it because the girl got to know about this forum and had concerns. She was the only one I got the numbers from this forum and I did write an FR in my defense.

DecentMan224
05-03-18, 21:26
Hi friends,

I tried the M'pur Blog SP 2-3 times and now do not enjoy it. It doesn't excite me too much now. It is indeed value for money and you get good selection every few days but I want to want to move to another level.

Read my FR in Mumbai forum. I am looking for something similar a nice GFE experience for 2/4 hrs. I am okay with larger damages to pocket if it is worth it. Please share contacts if you can.

Thanks!

NewtoHyd
05-04-18, 03:04

Regards Anil.This new spa in M Guda is branched out of L spa only, so you can ask in L Spa about M Guda spa. Hygiene is low in all these spas, rooms are good but not the therapists. Insist for hand wash before start.

UltimateBliss
05-04-18, 04:47
Well said bro. Very true. As I mentioned in my earlier post, a lot of Pimps are floating around here on this forum collecting the digits and never posting an FR. They use these digits to add those girls in their kitty and make money offering them to their clients.Yeah some profiles here are just collecting contacts and adding Indies to their list. I smelled this because Moonrika is a indie but now with Vicky. I guess this Vicky guy is in the forum collecting contacts.

HydPrince
05-04-18, 05:01

Texted her yesterday and fixed appointment over whatsapp. Reached on time, however it's better to travel using own vehicle as you won't be able to get an auto or cab from her place after the deed.

Room was neat and had an AC. As someone said earlier on the forum, she seems to be from higher middle class family and house looks very big.

Fingering, DFK, BBBJ, Missionary, WOT, Doggy. Since I was still not done, she tried CBJ and moved onto to HJ. Finally she started DFK again and I had to help myself finish.

Overall good experience..Great. Is she still attending calls during the deed? Wanted to know.

UltimateBliss
05-04-18, 05:09
Hi guys,

I heard that there are some hotties in Suryapet as it is on the national high way and many guys do halt for some food on the way to Vijayawada. Is that true? Anyone got any indie contacts. Its really a safe play as it will not be in town and I travel regularly thought that place. Give me a contact and I will try to start collecting few more. The best thing it would be in budget as well.

Achilies
05-04-18, 07:50

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair..I have visited this 3 times I think! There used to be other girl with name starts and and other with S! They charge low for extras but some times the counter guy insists you to pay 1100 rs! I stopped visiting, its good to see FR on it after longtime!

BabyKutu
05-04-18, 08:47

Overall good experience..Okamoto 003 or 001. They should not.

How long were you inside, did glans have any contact with vulva? Else its ok bro, just wash up and you are good.

AnilB01
05-04-18, 10:54
Thanks bro, today I will take through entropay and ping you.

Activate your PM. Then only I can send you info.

AnilB01
05-04-18, 11:55
Dear seniors,

I have got paid membership, request your help in getting contacts of indies Siri, Shashi, Niharika,P Nagar lady etc or good massage parlour, if you can send the info with damages and pic that would be great.

Thanks.

Anil.

YuaBuddy
05-04-18, 12:42
Buddies,

I used to be active in Bangalore forum an year ago, after an year gap I am back to ISG again.

I will be in Hyderabad for couple of months, have been following the our Hyderabad group for almost a month, got some clues and visited a MP. Tried some indies contacts from locan2.

MP report:

A week ago visited this Kondapur MP on afternoon above famous super market shop. Actually it belongs to std11 franchise. A NE was allotted, enjoyed the decent massage, at the end she opened up about xtra topics, choose HJ for 5 H. BJ was also in menu. The drawback here is the rooms does not have doors, only curtains. For a decent Happy Ending massage, a cost-effective place. I paid 1.3 K since I booked it via an app.

Dratini
05-04-18, 14:26
Great. Is she still attending calls during the deed? Wanted to know.Phone rang two to three times, she answered once, however no one spoke so she hung up. After the deed, she spoke to some one. She seems to be travelling somewhere, conversation was about some booking, might be train or bus, I didn't ask her anything about it.

Okamoto 003 or 001. They should not.

How long were you inside, did glans have any contact with vulva? Else its ok bro, just wash up and you are good.It is 001 according to the invoice which I got from sensualkart. With that condom, it should be less than 10 minutes and neither of us ejaculated when we realised it. I washed with dettol liquid which was there in her washroom and as usual had a bath after I was back home.

CrazyGuy1918
05-04-18, 15:32
Hello all,

First of all thanks to Seniors who have shared this digits with me. Thanks RF bro.

I have this contact from long time, but could not dare it as we have mixed reviews. But due to desperation I had contacted her over WA. Had to bargain a lot and finally settled for 7 k for two. Booked an Oyo and picked her up in MPur and took some breezers. She looked better in person than the pics she shared. She is a bit short for me. Age seemed like 25, but she said she is just 21. Once we got in, we settled for some time and then started with the slow kissing and hugging. We started with drinks and then with DFK and removed our dresses and sucked those small but good balls. I have teased her a lot and she too had reciprocated. Then she kissed me all over the body and I asked her to lick body. And then CBJ which she did OK kinda for some time then changed to 69 as she smelled good there. After some time made her to beg to have more. Then we moved to miss and we had it for good time. Then refreshed had drinks again and started again. She is shy in the first round but became wild this time. And had to get extra energy to ride her. Made her do WOT. But she mainly preferred miss. Enjoyed a lot. So I thought I will continue for night (with 3 k extra) so got some food and continued 2 more, one in the morning which she was desperately made me do it as if she paid for me. Overall she is good but bargain hard as I feel with drinks and food it becomes expensive.

WIR: Definitely yes, but after tasting other chocolates.

Sharing is caring, but I will do it cautiously.

CrazyGuy1918
05-04-18, 15:47
Hello,

Need review of this bird, shared by SP Vinod, digits ending with 514. Quoting 3 k and down to 2.5. 12 for night. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

VickyD
05-04-18, 16:33
Hi,

Came across this MILF few weeks ago. Did someone get a chance to taste her. Couldn't taste her as I away from Hyderabad. If someone do have her contact please share it with me. Uploaded the snaps below.

HydHunter
05-04-18, 16:41
Craigslist abruptly shut its personals section just days after Congress approved a bill expanding the criminal and civil liability of website operators over user-generated content. President Trump is expected to soon sign the measure into law.

In an attempt to curb sex trafficking, the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) amends a bedrock law — Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act — that helped the internet flourish by shielding websites from liability for outside content.

Reddit also shuttered sections of its website as part of a policy update that prohibited "paid services involving physical sexual contact," but the company did not specifically call out FOSTA. Reddit's policy change appears to have affected the sections Escorts, Male Escorts, Hookers, and SugarDaddy.

Those moves, and others by less popular sites, appeared to validate the concerns of the bill's opponents, who said the measure would prompt some site operators to ban or remove content to avoid running afoul of the new law. The measure weakens the "Good Samaritan" clause in Section 230 that protected internet companies trying their best to moderate illegal sex trafficking on their platforms. Legislators amended that clause after a judge in California dismissed criminal charges against Backpage.com over online ads featuring [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) girls because, the judge said, the website and its CEO were shielded by Section 230.

RedFox007
05-04-18, 18:09
Yes. You are right. Vicky collecting the Indi's and adding in his kitty. Any guess about that ID?

Yeah some profiles here are just collecting contacts and adding Indies to their list. I smelled this because Moonrika is a indie but now with Vicky. I guess this Vicky guy is in the forum collecting contacts.

Kleen19
05-04-18, 18:24
Hello,

Got a contact detail for an afro who goes by the name Kim number ending with 657 thru an online dating site.

She quotes 3 k for St at her place. Anybody has tried her and please give feedback.

Mike Larry
05-04-18, 20:40
Yeah some profiles here are just collecting contacts and adding Indies to their list. I smelled this because Moonrika is a indie but now with Vicky. I guess this Vicky guy is in the forum collecting contacts.Even I suspected that Vicky might be in the forum.

AnilB01
05-05-18, 01:38
I talked to him recently, Moonrika is with him only, charging 10 K for 2 hours, he has other famous Muslim girl also apart from All time Nisha, too much of ripping off, in Delhi you can get beauties max 4 k, I had a contact 6 months back but that is not working now, I went foe a pleasure trip that time, he is surely collecting contacts

Even I suspected that Vicky might be in the forum.

RahulRocks
05-05-18, 01:51
Hi,

Starting again after gap of almost a year. Old contacts not working and few spa have been closed. Tried few new spa and was partial success. Need some more visit.

Please help me with new details to begin with.

Regards,

Rahul.

AnilB01
05-05-18, 04:32
Hi brethren,

Is there any night club as pick up joint in Hyderabad, like in Gurgaon desert mall you can get choice with indie to stay in the club, DFK and fingering is on and if you lucky she may accompany you for night, do we have any such place in Hyderabad, not looking for street hooker but some real girls, there are many single girls ladies working in Hyderabad, or MILF, married but lonely ladies, any such contact or place please pm me.

Got my first help from Hyderabad group, going to try Siri tomorrow, will write FR, thanked bro on pm who shared her number.

I don't have numbers as of now, have Siri and Vicky but Vicky's birds are too heavy on pocket so would not try as of now.

Heard a. Lot about rose also, can you share her number as well.

Anil.

JHourHappy
05-05-18, 05:34
Buddies,

I used to be active in Bangalore forum an year ago, after an year gap I am back to ISG again.

I will be in Hyderabad for couple of months, have been following the our Hyderabad group for almost a month, got some clues and visited a MP. Tried some indies contacts from locan2.

MP report:

A week ago visited this Kondapur MP on afternoon above famous super market shop. Actually it belongs to std11 franchise. A NE was allotted, enjoyed the decent massage, at the end she opened up about xtra topics, choose HJ for 5 H. BJ was also in menu. The drawback here is the rooms does not have doors, only curtains. For a decent Happy Ending massage, a cost-effective place. I paid 1.3 K since I booked it via an app.Name of the spa please.

JHourHappy
05-05-18, 05:39
Any review about oaks spa in Jhills. I heard they are good but costly.

Monger Club
05-05-18, 06:58
She is in Bangalore currently. Very unhygienic and mechanical. If you are talking of the girl in attached pic, avoid her.

Hello,

Got a contact detail for an afro who goes by the name Kim number ending with 657 thru an online dating site.

She quotes 3 k for St at her place. Anybody has tried her and please give feedback.

GopalRao
05-05-18, 07:17
I don't think there is any cause of concern as of now because ISG Website is owned by ISG Internet Sales EU, which is not based in US. Also the servers of this website is based in Germany where Prostitution is legal itself. So I think there is no cause of concern as of now. But of course its sad that CL personal section won't be available.

JHourHappy
05-05-18, 08:02
Buddies,

MP report:

A week ago visited this Kondapur MP on afternoon above famous super market shop. Actually it belongs to std11 franchise. A NE was allotted, enjoyed the decent massage, at the end she opened up about xtra topics, choose HJ for 5 H. BJ was also in menu. The drawback here is the rooms does not have doors, only curtains. For a decent Happy Ending massage, a cost-effective place. I paid 1.3 K since I booked it via an app.Can you mention the supermarket name or initial of it?

JHourHappy
05-05-18, 08:30
I talked to him recently, Moonrika is with him only, charging 10 K for 2 hours, he has other famous Muslim girl also apart from All time Nisha, too much of ripping off, in Delhi you can get beauties max 4 k, I had a contact 6 months back but that is not working now, I went foe a pleasure trip that time, he is surely collecting contacts10 k is too much.

Kleen19
05-05-18, 09:29
She is in Bangalore currently. Very unhygienic and mechanical. If you are talking of the girl in attached pic, avoid her.Thanks for the feedback bro. Photo she shared look similar. She is in Hyderabad now. But anyway not preeding because of the feedback. She has a bubble butt though.

LustyMan100
05-05-18, 12:48
Hello,

Need review of this bird, shared by SP Vinod, digits ending with 514. Quoting 3 k and down to 2.5. 12 for night. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.I found her cute. Do share FR when you meet her.

BabyKutu
05-05-18, 13:36
10 k is too much.Wow. That is expensive for the face and service levels.

BabyKutu
05-05-18, 13:41
Hi,

Starting again after gap of almost a year. Old contacts not working and few spa have been closed. Tried few new spa and was partial success. Need some more visit.

Please help me with new details to begin with.

Regards,

Rahul.Check PM. Sent the details.

Abhinav123
05-05-18, 14:24
This is first ever FR. Thank you Jhourhappy for sharing digits.

Visited the place on Saturday. Had to wait for more than 1 hour. So I suggest to visit on week days. Place is not good. But woman is having good behaviour. So I wanted to proceed.

Started with massage (AVG) After some 15 min, she asked do you want any extras. She said HJ 500, CBJ 1 k, BB 1.5 k.

I could convince her to 1.3 k for BB with CBJ. Later I could make her wet and she climbed up and asked me to pay 2. 5 for a good session. I could make it at 1.8 k (bargaining will help).

Face 6.

Boobs 7.

Attitude 9.

WIR yes for her attitude.

Damages:

Counter 1.3 k.

Inside 1.8 k.

Abhinav123
05-05-18, 14:35
Shared by SP digits ending with 358. Wants to try. He is quoting 8 k for 2 shots. Any review about this girl. Is 8 k is not too much?

AnilB01
05-05-18, 15:50
Thanks for brother who shared Siri number, she welcomed with smile and offered water, good attitude, no rush. Started with DFK, and then BJ followed by nice session.

Face 6/10.

Boob. Saggy but OK 6/10.

Pussy. Shaved 7/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR. May be next month.

Want to try rose, seniors please share. Also will try L spa as shared by jHourhappy tomorrow.

Baby Kutu, baby search bro, sent you pm, please share your help is appreciated.

Overall good session with Siri.

I have shared with few who asked me but many would have already.

Anil.

MLover29
05-05-18, 18:17
Hi,

Came across this MILF few weeks ago. Did someone get a chance to taste her. Couldn't taste her as I away from Hyderabad. If someone do have her contact please share it with me. Uploaded the snaps below.Would love o try her. Please PM digits.

Khoka
05-05-18, 19:43
Hey friends,

Its one of my fantasy to spend couple of hours with model or known actress. I contacted couple of SP but they do not seem reliable, can you guys help me with some contacts will highly appreciate your help and offer a bounty if needed.

Recently visited couple of indi, will share FR soon.

BlackHeart549
05-05-18, 20:46
My sincere greetings to all.

I am new to this forum. I have not taken the subscription yet but plan to do so at the earliest. It is great to see how people here help each other. I have done a bit of wandering and will post the FR soon. I also hope that in time, all the seniors and members will be kind enough to share contacts that they deem to be appropriate.

BlackHeart.

Gopi143
05-05-18, 21:05
I don't think there is any cause of concern as of now because ISG Website is owned by ISG Internet Sales EU, which is not based in US. Also the servers of this website is based in Germany where Prostitution is legal itself. So I think there is no cause of concern as of now. But of course its sad that CL personal section won't be available.Felt really bad because of shutdown of personals in CL. I have 2 best experiences from CL personals in Hyderabad.

LewisCarrol
05-05-18, 22:32
I would suggest save money and try Indonesia or Thailand, you will stumble upon super beauties in these countries if you know where to look!

Static.

I agree. Just came back from Vietnam and within 3000 INR, you get a steam bath, sauna, a girl washing you like the king of the world, dry massage, hot stone massage, b2 b oil massage and then a damn cute 24 year old sucking you dry. If you have time take a day tour to HCMC from Singapore and you'll have the time of your life.

Ping me up if you need any help, or you can go through my reviews here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2661-Ho-Chi-Minh-City-Massage-Parlors&p=2176370&viewfull=1#post2176370 (#1829-33) and here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=2172911&viewfull=1#post2172911

Safe Mongering,

LC.

FunTimeSfl
05-05-18, 23:34
Hi Thr,

Have to drop off a friend at airport for early morning flight and will be having free post that and looking a suggested Oro room or Stayuncle hotel which is friendly and any suggested Contact who can come to room around that time.

Thanks in advance and Happy mongering.

JHourHappy
05-06-18, 01:46
Any review on mdhapur ********??how is the SP.

PM is active.

RahulRocks
05-06-18, 01:46
Thanks Babykutu sir. I will sure visit and share review to group. The one you suggested does not have deal it seems. Will call and bargain.

Recently tried 7 ta spa which is now owned by other MGMT. Good massage but was assigned NE so couldn't get any extra.

Will explore some more in Gachibowli only and share more.

Check PM. Sent the details.

Targareyn
05-06-18, 04:55
Hello,

Thanks in advance.Hi,

Please share the contact.

Monger Club
05-06-18, 06:03
Bro,

We cannot share anything with you unless you activate your PM facility.

My sincere greetings to all.

I am new to this forum. I have not taken the subscription yet but plan to do so at the earliest. It is great to see how people here help each other. I have done a bit of wandering and will post the FR soon. I also hope that in time, all the seniors and members will be kind enough to share contacts that they deem to be appropriate.

BlackHeart.

ChrisLOntario
05-06-18, 06:47
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am visiting Hyderabad, and I see that the names Siri and Shashi are mentioned a few times on this forum. Where can I find their info? Are they independent or do they work for an agency?

Thank you.

HunkyDory912
05-06-18, 06:55
I recently called up a long term contact though it was an year since I visited her last. Last year she used to charge 8 k. Now she is asking 16 k. She says her time has become more precious now.

I was getting tempted a bit but then resisted. I think we all need to be a bit more rationale (I know its not easy) and not swamp a single contact all at time or not jack the prices.

CrazyGuy1918
05-06-18, 07:46
Getting the post to top. Please help seniors.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

AnilB01
05-06-18, 08:55
Dear seniors,

Please help in sharing contacts, I have tried Siri and shared FR, would need rose contact for her BJ skills, my pm is active, also suggest good MP with GFE and FS.

Anil.

HunkyDory912
05-06-18, 09:32
It has been a while since I ventured in Hyderabad. Been travelling and back to Hyderabad after a while.

Will post FRs here for a few places and Indies I visited. (Many of them thanks to BabyKutu).

1. Siri: Visited almost a year back. Place is decent and went in early in the day so it was still fresh. Met her and there was an old lady in there (felt a bit awkward). She is pleasant and good to spend time with. Reasonable. Overall 7/10.

2. Shashi: A while back. She is very pleasant. Not fair, a bit dark but she was good with the deed. 7/10.

3. Radhika: Talkative, Indie. I think wrote an FR.

4. Never visited Rose though contacted her once and she was out of station.

5. Nisha, visited once and I think she out of action now.

6. I do visit spas with good ambiance and experience.

Look forward to sharing and caring again after a while.

Be safe and have fun.

NewbExcited
05-06-18, 09:52
I am not a premium member and not quite sure how to really find a reliable provider. I have moved here recently on a temporary basis from Australia and would like some suggestions. I understand Locanto is one avenue to get contact information but is it reliable?

Nivas518
05-06-18, 10:04
I got the picture from my regular SP and let me know if anyone tried this.

If you want the details of the SP, share me any indie contact (No Shahsi, Rose, Radhika sriri).

Last time couple of people PMed me about the girl and promised a contact which did not happened.

The place is in Srinagar colony and she will be available for a week.

Abhinav123
05-06-18, 11:16
Want to visit o spa near in famous mall in Bhills.

Targareyn
05-06-18, 12:20
Shared by SP digits ending with 358. Wants to try. He is quoting 8 k for 2 shots. Any review about this girl. Is 8 k is not too much?Please share contact. Thanks.

Mahmed
05-06-18, 15:21

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair.

She took some time to react. And then finally agreed. I didn't do anything to make her accept. No pleas. No desperation. Nothing. And then what followed was heaven. Short of having intercourse with her, we did everything. The best moment was when I grabbed her breasts from behind, simultaneously clutching her hair, and licked her neck. The other moment I loved was when I pushed her against the wall, stretched her arms above her head, and buried my head in her breasts. It was foreplay to the hilt. And she too enjoyed it all. I paid her Rs. 500 and told her I'll be back next time.

GFE- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ambience- 6/10 (functional, but with good mood-lighting).

Looks- 6/10 (fair skinned though. Could lose a little weight).

Counter- 899 + 500 (extra).

WIR: Yes.Bro, should have gone for the Bang! Hope you bang her in the next meet.

Will surely give this joint a try.

Bang safe.

BabyKutu
05-06-18, 17:45
I am not a premium member and not quite sure how to really find a reliable provider. I have moved here recently on a temporary basis from Australia and would like some suggestions. I understand Locanto is one avenue to get contact information but is it reliable?Its a good start, not all contacts are reliable on Loc. Mostly SP syndicates operate. No advances or upfront payments. See and pay.

SaswatLove
05-06-18, 18:48
Hi to all Bros.

Recently tried to connect with the famous Miss A from Mpur the so called indie, now she also opened up a boutique in Mpur and that news broadcasted in some local news channel also. Wondering how she got the many contacts.

When enquired with her she said now the charges are 20 K and is non negotiable. If you can pay fine or leave.

Now she is quite famous I think and her attitude also changed. Also the hotel or room expenses to be taken care by you only. So now no point of wasting such huge bucks here so I dropped the idea.

HydMong
05-06-18, 19:02
I have shared Swathi no who arranged threesomes to me. She called. Me and asked why I gave her no to SP who called her and tried to negotiate. She openly scolded me not to come or call again. Dude I literally feel not t share the contacts. Really embarrassing to me. Through this I came to know that there are SP in the forum. Very great experience. Thanks all. Will be very cautious in sharing no.

NewbExcited
05-06-18, 19:50
Want to visit o spa near in famous mall in Bhills.I have been here a few times and it felt very legit. One masseuse was a tad extra friendly but I wasn't sure how to ask and she was gone by my next visit. And none of the girls are attractive in my opinion.

RohanM
05-06-18, 22:11
India is way too pricey. I guess people are paying 10 K to 20 K for normal. Thailand used to be cheap but Europeans and Asians had made it too pricey. Burma is currently the hidden Gem. For 100 K Kyat (5 K INR), I spend 8 hours with a good looking. Attached are the pics. You be the judge.Travelling it self costs 40 k.

RahulRocks
05-07-18, 01:52
Saw in past some friend sharing FR on saloon where private part hair removal is done. Can someone please point me location and charge details please?

SoSweet
05-07-18, 04:01

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair..Hi bro,

Please share digits.

RoofHills
05-07-18, 04:51
Thanks, Ginge for sharing Siri digits.

I called siri during mid last week, she navigated me to her address, it was morning, I was able to reach easily, I felt its safe location.

She greeted inside and offered water, just in a min of chit chat, moved to bedroom.

Its a double COT bed and very comfortable feeling.

Ample time for first round and offered towel to use bathroom.

Another 10 minutes of small talk.

Then second round, felt very great.

Services included: DFK, BBBJ, 2 [CodeWord115] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord115) = 6 K + Tip.

Overall good feeling.

Value for money: Double value.

WIR: Yes.

MP review.

Thanks JHourHappy for suggesting LT spa and L Spa names (Bro suggested, "If you are new you can try lemon tree spa & Liyansa spa".

I don't have contact numbers of these spas, I googled for both numbers in just dial, but didn't find LT spa number. But find L spa.

During second half of last week.

I decided to go to one the places, I went to L spa, parked my vehicle in lanes behind. Standing in front of famous car showroom MadPur, looking to to go first floor (I see the spa sign board) and calling the number I got from google, the lady saying 'wrong number'. I waited almost 10 minutes and all my attempts are failed to find way to first floor.

I left the place and decided to try other one, Went to L spa which is above a restaurant of 'famous Hyderabad biryani restaurant name'.

I reached the LT spa, asked for massage at reception, paid 1.5. I asked who the masseuses R, she directed me just behind and showed two local girls, with very poor looks. I felt its not my place but I paid so try to enjoy at least a good therapeutic massage session.

Massage room is very tiny portion, split made with small massage bed. I entered room and made myself comfortable.

Lady entered and started applying cream allover body without pressure, and telling her stupid life problems, (who will to there to listen someone stupid problems after all paying for it).

I felt its use less and looking for at least a good he.

After 15 minutes, she asked me to flip over, another 5 minutes mechanical way of applying lotion. Then she negotiated business. 5 for HJ and anther. 5 for TA. BJ and FS is not on plate.

I choose HJ+TA, she took some more lotion and started doing HJ, I was feeling like some old about to dead women shaking.

Here is the interesting story, she washing hands (wash basin in the room), I was hoping in my mind for some hot towel treatment will be there to clean my body, my body is full of cream applied. The erupted lava on my body. After she washed hands asking me to wash in wash basin (I don't know how to clean the or body in wash basin) , I cleaned my hands paid 1 for agreed extras.

I dressed up feeling my body full of cream, Unclean and Unhygienic. Left with [Non-English text deleted by Admin] feeling.

I won't recommend our forum members this L T spa. And just read L spa also has similar kind of services, better avoid.

Damage 1.5+1.

Value for money: Waste of hard earned money.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SjdrFemLover
05-07-18, 05:48
Do you guys use a burner phone for this hobby? Or do you use your regular phone? I am wondering how safe it is to text the girls from the usual number. Sorry for the questions but I am trying to tread with caution.Years ago, it was always advised to have a separate mongering phone to regularly call up unknown numbers and which could be get rid off easily in case of any untoward incidents. But after this aadhar linking bullshit, there is not much of a difference, you will screw yourself up if you get in a messy situation. But still if you want to just get rid of unnecessary calling and harassment from SPs or WGs then you can have a different sim but blocking them from your main sim just works fine unless you're worried about someone posting your number publicly.

Blossom123
05-07-18, 08:20
I have shared Swathi no who arranged threesomes to me. She called. Me and asked why I gave her no to SP who called her and tried to negotiate. She openly scolded me not to come or call again. Dude I literally feel not t share the contacs. Really embarassing to me. Through this I came to know that there are SP in the forum. Very great experience. Thanks all. Will be very cautious in sharing no.HydMong,

How many did you share with? If not many then we can narrow down to who it is.

Also, how does she know that the SP who called her got the number from you?

Maverick5432
05-07-18, 08:41
Disappointed with fellow ISGers. Have shared the contact of SP and girl with many fellow mongers but the sad part is nobody posted a FR or replied to my review requests. The essence of this platform is to share reviews and other inputs and help each other for safe mongering.

Anyway, all gyaan was given by so many senior members on this. Please post FRs anybody who tried her.

Can anyone share reviews on this girl? Asking 7 k ST from SP ending with 377?

This is the first time am availing this SP services. Please let me know if this is genuine or not.

Thanks,

Maverick.

HydHunterr
05-07-18, 09:16
Hello brethren,

My two reports, one in Hyderabad and other in Bangalore (though irrelevant here).

1. Friends of Sasi: Had developed good rapport with Sashi though I met her only once and asked for her friends. She shared two of them. Selected one.

She is a typical telugu housewife with kids, tall with cute face, big ass. No DFK, no bbj or WOT (don't want to be crushed), she is too fat and heavy with lot if stretch marks, saggy boobs. Thought of returning back, dick commands, so proceeded. She started kissing my whole body and had mish, tried doggy and again mish. Unable to come, thanks to scorching heat, small bed, and loose and dry cat, it's like humping in a empty mug. Disappointed as I had to release by HJ myself. Never repeat even I am very disparate. Will try some other indies once I get some vitamin M.

Damage: 3 k.

Name: p nagar aunty+ sha.

2. European in Bangalore: Got a Sp digits in blore and he shared photos of a Russian as he claims, her college photos I guess, saw above middle aged lady waiting. Body looks soft with saggy tummy. No BBJ or DFK. Cat looks ok. Lot of positions. Mish, wot, lotus, CG, spoon and finally doggy. These birds as I understand were out of service in their homeland. Just getting quick bucks in India with their fairer bodies. Overall satisfied with most of the positions I liked. 4 k damage.

Planning to try for a afro, NE or European next time.

Stay safe, bang safe, keep going, share reports.

Hunting continues.

Chahyd
05-07-18, 09:25
Do you guys use a burner phone for this hobby? Or do you use your regular phone? I am wondering how safe it is to text the girls from the usual number. Sorry for the questions but I am trying to tread with caution.Burner Always. Never give out your real number.

Scenarios:

1. She sees your car and decides to fleece you. Its pretty easy to get your address from the network store. I've done it. Trust me. 2. She starts messaging at random times and family sees it?

Get a burner. Shit turns bad throw it and change the number. Doing that with the main number is always tough.

HydPrince
05-07-18, 12:40
Burner Always. Never give out your real number.

Scenarios:

1. She sees your car and decides to fleece you. Its pretty easy to get your address from the network store. I've done it. Trust me. 2. She starts messaging at random times and family sees it?

Get a burner. Shit turns bad throw it and change the number. Doing that with the main number is always tough.What is a burner and how to get it? Please help.

Dratini
05-07-18, 13:05
Very sad to hear that she held you responsible for it. If you have shared her contact with limited number of people, probably you might be able to figure out who that black sheep is.

I did like the way how Swathi reached, instead of joining hands with another SP and make more money, she decided to continue the way she is doing now.

I still don't understand how that black sheep used your name as reference while trying to negotiate on a business deal.

I have shared Swathi no who arranged threesomes to me. She called. Me and asked why I gave her no to SP who called her and tried to negotiate. She openly scolded me not to come or call again. Dude I literally feel not t share the contacs. Really embarassing to me. Through this I came to know that there are SP in the forum. Very great experience. Thanks all. Will be very cautious in sharing no.

Victor2202
05-07-18, 13:39
Thanks to SilverDew and DonutRider for providing their SPs digits. I had been saving some moolah from some time to meet the atrociously high prices of Vicky's cars. By the time I contacted him to taste Preethi, I was informed that she left town for 3 months.

Anyway, since desperation had taken its toll on Jhonny, I decided to go with the low budget car from SP Raju.

He shared the below pics and I went with the one in pink skirt. Now I knew from reading various posts that going in-call to his place will not be comfortable, but had no choice. He just wouldn't be convinced despite numerous pleadings for an out-call.

Went to his place at Y fguda. The girl took some time to come. As expected it was a dingy place, small room, meager bathroom, make-do bed and stupid ass air cooler. Was sweating even before I could start the deed. The girl is a bit darker than in the photo.

Started the deed with some small talk, found out that she was in her inter-second year and was doing it for the money to meet college expenses and stuff. She stayed close to the SPs place with her sister and brother in law. Took her to the bed and asked her to strip. After which I did DATY and did side 69 with she doing BBBJ. She wasn't that experienced in BJ and I felt wasn't comfortable in tasting the head of my Jhonny (although I was clean), so she just went up and down the foreskin in her mouth. But I could tell she got excited in the that that I gave her. Then tried mish and doggy after. However, I was seating so much through-out the deed like a pig that it was great turn off for me. She was all dripping in my sweat but didn't complain. Finally, I had to finish myself off with an HJ from her.

The deal was for 2 shots at 6 k but I knew I wouldn't be able to continue after my sweaty first ordeal. Even she felt guilty and kept asking me if there was something she could have done better. Also when I told her that I will confront Raju and ask him for the refund, she started begging and pleading me not to do so as she desperately needed the money. So my heart melted and I couldn't ask for refund. However, she promised to make it up to me and will come anywhere I ask her to at the discounted price. She shared her digits with me. She also told me that out of the 6 k she would only get 3 k; 1.5 k being taken by the SP and the other by the place owner. She agreed for an outcall without informing the SP and would charge much less If I wanted her again.

Her name is the combination of apple virtual assistant and abbreviation of secure hash algorithms (one word in the same order).

Face 7/10 (Nice jaw line).

Boob. 7/10 (Small perky).

Pussy. Shaved and clean 7/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

WIR. Definitely.

Now before you start bombarding me with requests for her digits, I would suggest you try her once through the SP for ST. Also, I don't think she will entertain an outcall request from anyone yet unless I make out with her again and solidy her trust in me. So your only option will be to go through the SP anyway.

NewbExcited
05-07-18, 15:47
Burner Always. Never give out your real number.

Scenarios:

Get a burner. Shit turns bad throw it and change the number. Doing that with the main number is always tough.Is it possible to get a burner without submitting our passport? If I were to get a burner, I like to keep it discreet and not have it tied back to me.

RavHyd
05-07-18, 16:21
HydMong,

How many did you share with? If not many then we can narrow down to who it is.

Also, how does she know that the SP who called her got the number from you?Bro,

Can you please digits of that SP please.

Greetings,

Jackson

NewtoHyd
05-07-18, 16:56
Dude,

Without checking for washroom never go for cream / oil massage. Go for powder or dry. To go to L spa you need to take the lift that's in bags shop. You could have seen the name plate and asked the shop guys in the ground floor.

NewtoHyd
05-07-18, 16:59
What is a burner and how to get it? Please help.Burner is another phone used exclusively for mongering. If required throw it away. Buy a second hand simple cheap phone. Never put profile pic.

Altafhyd007
05-07-18, 17:57
Forgot to mention damages. 5 k for two shot one for blacky aunt and other one for fair aunt. ! You can bring it down to 4500/- and this aunts will all for tips. With paying them..Hi friend,

I am new and was not active on this forum; after an year or 2 I am opening this and looking for a reference and digits. If you would be kind enough to share the details. I would be really thankful to you.

Thanks in advance.

SoSweet
05-07-18, 17:59
Hi all,

I got reference of Ramya through whatsapp digits in oy website.

Whether anyone tried her.

Planning to take her for full night. Charging 8 k.

Suggestions please.

Cheers!

LongLund7
05-07-18, 18:15
Hi,

I'm new to mongering and am looking to start with an MP first.

Can anyone share the digits for a reliable MP?

I have a subscription, please PM me.

JHourHappy
05-07-18, 18:18
Dude,

Without checking for washroom never go for cream / oil massage. Go for powder or dry. To go to L spa you need to take the lift that's in bags shop. You could have seen the name plate and asked the shop guys in the ground floor.Probably I had discovered that spa. I have shared the no with everyone who PMed me. However didn't see a single review. Guys please contribute. No point in collecting only contact.

BabyKutu
05-07-18, 18:21
Is it possible to get a burner without submitting our passport? If I were to get a burner, I like to keep it discreet and not have it tied back to me.Bro,

Getting a SIM without ID is impossible, especially Aadhar. You will need some ID for sure, CAT I ID's are Pport / Aadhar / PAN. CAT 2 ID's are Voter card / Photo ID issued by any govt organization or in extreme cases, notorised copy with self declaration.

In short you need a ID.

Rsujoy
05-07-18, 19:57
Hello fellow brothers,

I have been a silent spectator here for a long time, guess its time I opened an account here. I have been mongering in Hyderabad for quite some time now.

Read a lot of posts, I understand, no one would help without some help first. So developed an excel sheet in the course of a month. It has 50+ numbers, out of which they are color coded, green ones I have utilized them myself.

So if anyone requires his sheet and an review please do message me. All I ask in return is some numbers such as Siri or any birds who an provide some good GFE. Please note the similarity index is for the same birds but different SP's, goes a long way when one is quoting a higher price.

Regards,

RS.

JackTheFreak
05-08-18, 01:04
Tried PMng you a contact. Your PM is mot active.

JD.

Hello fellow brothers,

I have been a silent spectator here for a long time, guess its time I opened an account here. I have been mongering in Hyderabad for quite some time now.

Read a lot of posts, I understand, no one would help without some help first. So developed an excel sheet in the course of a month. It has 50+ numbers, out of which they are color coded, green ones I have utilized them myself.

So if anyone requires his sheet and an review please do message me. All I ask in return is some numbers such as Siri or any birds who an provide some good GFE. Please note the similarity index is for the same birds but different SP's, goes a long way when one is quoting a higher price.

Regards,

RS.

Vnash6969
05-08-18, 02:06
"A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated, and you are the source of our education."

I sent you a PM. Please respond.

Thanks bro,

V.

AnilB01
05-08-18, 02:12
Bro,

I had put an FR of L spa, I also shared with quite a few people.

Probably I had discovered that spa. I have shared the no with everyone who PMed me. However didn't see a single review. Guys please contribute. No point in collecting only contact.

UltimateBliss
05-08-18, 02:40
Hi all,

Suggestions please.

Cheers!Looks like she is at low demand. I think you can negotiate to bring down to 6 or 7 k.

Maverick5432
05-08-18, 06:12
Hi all,

Can anyone PM me the review and digits of this girl, please?

I will share the contacts I have in return.

Thanks.

Maverick.

Victor2202
05-08-18, 06:46
Hi all,

Suggestions please.

Cheers!Tried a single shot with her once last year in call, she was pretty mechanical, no GFE, no DFK, ugly teeth. I wouldn't have repeated no matter how desperate I was. Just my opinion.

RoofHills
05-08-18, 08:53
Dude,
Without checking for washroom never go for cream / oil massage. Go for powder or dry. To go to L spa you need to take the lift that's in bags shop. You could have seen the name plate and asked the shop guys in the ground floor.I am frequent visitor to AMPS and lemon tree is my 2nd MP in Hyderabad, the first one in mad'pur has full room with steam and shower, with additional chairs and TV, massage was great too.

I guess all other MPs have similar facilities, but based on my exprience at LT spa, its waste of money just for a unhyginic HJ.

Paying 2.5.

Got another jhills spa contact, will post review soon.

MaximumFrost
05-08-18, 09:16
Hi friends,

I am new to the site and to Hyderabad also. I am in Hyderabad for very short span of time. In a chat room got contact of TIYA from Alsamguda Hyderabad. She charges 5 K for 1 HR. Has any one tried her? Is it worth being with her as she says no to BJ or doggy. Please reply fast.

MaximumFrost
05-08-18, 10:30
May I ask the full name of this spa your talking?

Visited the place on Saturday. Had to wait for more than 1 hour. So I suggest to visit on week days. Place is not good. But woman is having good behaviour. So I wanted to proceed.

Started with massage (AVG) After some 15 min, she asked do you want any extras. She said HJ 500, CBJ 1 k, BB 1.5 k.

I could convince her to 1.3 k for BB with CBJ. Later I could make her wet and she climbed up and asked me to pay 2. 5 for a good session. I could make it at 1.8 k (bargaining will help).

Face 6.

Boobs 7..

StillWaiting
05-08-18, 13:22
Dude,

I avoided her long back as if she was too demanding and non-negotiable most of the time.

Hi to all Bros.

Recently tried to connect with the famous Miss A from Mpur the so called indie, now she also opened up a boutique in Mpur and that news broadcasted in some local news channel also. Wondering how she got the many contacts.

When enquired with her she said now the charges are 20 K and is non negotiable. If you can pay fine or leave.

Now she is quite famous I think and her attitude also changed. Also the hotel or room expenses to be taken care by you only. So now no point of wasting such huge bucks here so I dropped the idea.

ABS1199
05-08-18, 13:23
Hello fellow brothers,

Regards,

RS.Dear monger,

If you have 50+ numbers why are you asking contact in exchange?

This is more like you have nothing and want to start building the excel sheet with the few names you have read here like Siri.

There is no shame in asking for help but why to fake something like this? A person with 50 contacts will ask for nothing. In fact such a person won't even login here.

We are here to share if you seek!

Cheers,

ABS.

StillWaiting
05-08-18, 13:25
Hello fellow brothers,

Regards,

RS.Saying that you have numbers already with you doesn't help. Please add some reviews from your past experience, pics (if any) from the numbers you stored in Excel. All the best.

ABS1199
05-08-18, 13:27
Probably I had discovered that spa. I have shared the no with everyone who PMed me. However didn't see a single review. Guys please contribute. No point in collecting only contact.Its another version of L spa from Kondapur or L tree from Hafizpeth. I went there and came out without service as Miss M looks like a maid.

Not worth going.

Joejon442
05-08-18, 13:56
Hi guys,

I have been going through the forums very recently, though I have purchase the membership long back and really been running dry in Hyderabad past few months of my stay here, I am particularly looking for MPs and SPs worth giving a try, please pm me with details and help this poor guy, who is frustrated and helpless. Upon going through few posts, I recently tried the spa above the super market at kdpur, which was a blow to me and was hopeless at least for this visit, I am just trying to help guys who might end up with this masseur, hoping to get he, she is indeed a great masseur BTW.

FR spa at kdpur.

Her name: ESVEE (I heard her say this, it might be different) , she is tall and skinny with a typical NE face, she did give a good masg but I ws hoping for CBJ or HJ at the least but at the end of massage when she asked me to have a hot steam, I specifically asked her anything extra which she politely refused, helpless I left the place and while leaving I saw two other NE, one was kind of short with a hairdo and the other tall and homely, probably those are for game, so anyone visiting this, go any day other than Monday so that the polite lady isn't there. But the place is good for a regular massage and ambience.

Apart from this, if there are any other MP / SP, please help me. Thanks, I will keep writing FR as I encounter.

JHourHappy
05-08-18, 14:12
Hello fellow brothers,

Regards,

RS.It is good to know that you have developed an excel sheet. I am surprised with the fact that you developed the sheet without the number of Siri. Her number is the basic one to start with bro Hyderabad.

JHourHappy
05-08-18, 14:15
Bro,

Getting a SIM without ID is impossible, especially Aadhar. You will need some ID for sure, CAT I ID's are Pport / Aadhar / PAN. CAT 2 ID's are Voter card / Photo ID issued by any govt organization or in extreme cases, notorised copy with self declaration.

In short you need a ID.Now a days there are only few operator & nobody will give you a sim without aadhar. So, backtracking is possible anyhow.

RogerFed
05-08-18, 14:20
Buddies,

Navya pinged me starting her friend is available.

Anyone interested, ping her.

Rg766
05-08-18, 15:40
Hey guys,

After a long break, will be back mongering for a month or so. So hopefully will be able to contribute more FR's.

I got Siri and Shashi's digits, can some one please confirm the last 3 to make sure I have the right ones: Siri 56, Shashi: 756.

Keen to try Rose again and make a visit to the L spa. Is Rose still in Hyderabad?

SmartBoyMgg
05-08-18, 17:15
I was on leave today, so planned for a quick session. Called Moonrika and she was ready, picked her near Forum Mall and took her to my flat for 2 hours. She is barely 5 feet, speaks telugu, barely manages english or hindi.

Started my session, DFK, Kisses all the body, CBJ, she was cooperative. Didn't last long the first time. Took sweet time for the second session, she had a breezer in the meanwhile. With Johnny alert, second session progressed and this time I couldn't come despite going on for 15 minutes. We tried several positions, including Lotus, WOT, Miss, Doggy. Finally relieved with a CBJ.

Finished the deed, the girl gvae me a hug, and left in taxi.

Pussy: Not so tight (I think Preeti was tight).

Damages 8 k + Breezer.

WIR: May be, but only if desperate.

JHourHappy
05-08-18, 17:19
Dear monger,

If you have 50+ numbers why are you asking contact in exchange?

This is more like you have nothing and want to start building the excel sheet with the few names you have read here like Siri.

There is no shame in asking for help but why to fake something like this? A person with 50 contacts will ask for nothing. In fact such a person won't even login here.

We are here to share if you seek!

Cheers,

ABS.Absolutely right. You have 50+ contact except siri? That's funny. If you want some common indi / MP, everybody will give. But please be honest.

RoofHills
05-08-18, 17:35
I got contact from a friend, called and fixed appointment, reached jhills, it right opp to Telugu film chamber where miss srirddy did her dharna (drama) recently.

At reception: menu are 30 minutes 1.5 and 1 HR 2 k. I asked if they have anything other than just regular, recep lady showed me a jacuji massage room, quoted its is 5 k.

I paid 2 k for HR msg, ambience is nice and attached bath room.

Masseuse miss sakshi is from maharstra, her massage skills are great, after good 30 minutes of masssge, flip over another 5 more minutes of msg, then the business talk, TA + HJ is 2 k and b2 be +HJ is 3 k. I negotiated, but rates didn't go down.

Her body is firm and small boobs, I decided to try B2B, asked to pay money before service, I did, she undress and came on top of me and rub for 10 more minutes, got down and did wonderful HJ. In another 5 minutes all finished, I took shower and left.

Damage: 2 k+3 k=5 k.

Massage skills and masseuse attitude is good.

Joejon442
05-08-18, 18:35
Guys,

Can someone help me provide SP's or contacts of any air hostress / north Indians, this would immensely help me. I did get a pointer from one of the senior member of an SP, but the birds are not that attractive. I am more of a better skin tone person. Please help senior folks?

Thanks.

BabyKutu
05-08-18, 18:49
Hey guys,

After a long break, will be back mongering for a month or so. So hopefully will be able to contribute more FR's.

I got Siri and Shashi's digits, can some one please confirm the last 3 to make sure I have the right ones: Siri 56, Shashi: 756.

Keen to try Rose again and make a visit to the L spa. Is Rose still in Hyderabad?Dude,

Please lets not put numbers in the open. Last digits or not. These are the most exploited numbers on the forum. Please. Lets maintain the unsaid rules bro.

DonutRider
05-08-18, 19:16
Hello fellow brothers,

Regards,

RS.50+? Shit, that's huge!! I barely have 10 (LOL). Start with writing reports on the ones you tried mate?

Rsujoy
05-08-18, 19:23
Absolutely right. You have 50+ contact except siri? That's funny. If you want some common indi / MP, everybody will give. But please be honest.Attached an image, as honest I can get. The thing is I have not tried all of them for obvious reasons. The ones I tried are color coded, some of them are white which means I haven't tried from them or contacting them and is mostly up to you guys to explore he white ones. Plus as we all SP's rotates the birds, so I might get a good collection but someone might not.

I think I will have to write a disclaimer, he number are all sourced from SK and LOC.

Rsujoy
05-08-18, 19:25
50+? Shit, that's huge!! I barely have 10 (LOL). Start with writing reports on the ones you tried mate?I couldn't store it on my phone, the next best option was excel. Again I haven't tried all of them.

Rsujoy
05-08-18, 19:27
Absolutely right. You have 50+ contact except siri? That's funny. If you want some common indi / MP, everybody will give. But please be honest.I tried searching Siri's or Rose's digits, just couldn't find it mate.

HarryMan1
05-08-18, 19:44
Hi all,

Suggestions please.

Cheers!Definitely avoid.

Rsujoy
05-08-18, 20:05
Note: The file contains numbers, but I have not tested all of them, its nigh impossible to do so, that's why its color coded. Green, something I have utilized, yellow medium collection of birds (utilized 2 of them), grey is spam, red is active SP's but got to stay away. The proportion is 4, 20, 3, 2 the rest being white (untested / uncontacted).

The reason I am here, is because I had good and bad experiences while mongering, hence I wanted some tried and tested numbers such as Siri, Sashi, Rose etc whatever this forum seems to have as an asset.

Things is even if an SP shared any of their pics, I wouldn't even know who's who.

The contacts I have, the SP's keep rotating the birds, so if you found a bad collection, I am not responsible for that.

Possibly couldn't answer all of you about the veracity of the file!

Thanks!

KrishMan
05-08-18, 20:24
Hi,

I am new to forum, ease suggest any MP or good housewife. Can bear damages up to 10 k.

KrishMan
05-08-18, 20:35
Please provide any MP or good housewife details, will pay back by giving contacts if I get any, can bear damages up to 10 k.

DreadLord
05-09-18, 01:51

Very friendly. I wanted a dry massage. She started a conversation and by the end of 10 minutes, we were talking like old friends. At the end of the massage came the usual question. And this is where I surprised her. Of course, I am a weirdo, with a liking for strange requests. I told her not touch my thing. She was taken aback. Rs. 500 for fully clothed topless access plus you need to have your hair open. She had lovely freshly shampooed waist length hair..Hey,

As per the pointers given by you in the FR I went to the above spa. It's a fairly large space and easy to locate. Negotiated the rate in the app and paid directly. Was assigned a therapist M who looked malnourished. Am guessing its a different M since bro in the FR mentioned his M could possibly do with a little weight loss. This particular M that I got assigned wouldn't cease to exist if she lost any more weight! For some reason it got changed to miss S. The name is how the weather is these days! She also sports a shaved moustache just like me. Now this one is on the heavier side.

Chirpy, chatty lady who talks too much. Of course she tries to do a namesake massage initially but it's just name sake. After around 20 minutes came the question of extras. She quoted 1 k which I flatly refused. After a lot of negotiation she said. 5 k without touching and I refused. Another round of negotiation and said am leaving. She then agreed for touching over her dress. In the middle of the HJ there was a knock on the door and she just left. Guess where she went, to have tea! Yes, that's what she told me. Now I lost my mood and started wearing my clothes back and she may have felt bad. Because she caught me, hugged me and let me remove her top now. She was scared that I wouldn't give her the agreed. 5 k since the HJ was not done. She was ready for DFK and let me do all that bro mentioned in his FR. But somehow, I did not want to complete the job. Paid her the. 5 k and left.

Bro mentioned that the girls there keep changing so am guessing miss M plumpy has left. There is another miss and who is equally fat as miss S.

WIR- no.

But I think it's a good deal for 1.4 k.

Th girl was friendly and cooperative. Asked FS for which she said we shall see next time. I think she will open up for FS bit not in the second meet itself. Did not ask for her number.

SoSweet
05-09-18, 02:34
Definitely avoid.Thanks bro.

NewtoHyd
05-09-18, 02:45
Buddies,

Navya pinged me starting her friend is available.

Anyone interested, ping her.Avoid her friend. Time watcher, mechanical, non-cooperative, no BJ, no DFK. Expensive at 5 k.

GopalRao
05-09-18, 03:41
Hey guys,

Keen to try Rose again and make a visit to the L spa. Is Rose still in Hyderabad?Yes Siri digits ends with 956. Yes Rose is still active in Hyderabad.

MaximumFrost
05-09-18, 05:15
Sorry to ask. Please don't laugh at me new to this scene. Can any one explain what are DATY, indie and entropy?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Rg766
05-09-18, 05:48
Sorry about this. I have seen people post last 3 digits so thought should confirm.

And since the great Baby kutu has replied, one question that maybe only you can answer, sir. On xvidoes there's a clip of a Hyderabad aunty who shows her number and ID while stripping. Is she for real, do you know if anyone has tried her or if such numbers displayed on xvideos are safe? I'm tempted to call the number (looks like an SP number) but safety issues have been holding me back.

Dude,

Please lets not put numbers in the open. Last digits or not. These are the most exploited numbers on the forum. Please. Lets maintain the unsaid rules bro.

KrishMan
05-09-18, 08:34
It has been a while since I ventured in Hyderabad. Been travelling and back to Hyderabad after a while.

Will post FRs here for a few places and Indies I visited. (Many of them thanks to BabyKutu).

1. Siri: Visited almost a year back. Place is decent and went in early in the day so it was still fresh. Met her and there was an old lady in there (felt a bit awkward). She is pleasant and good to spend time with. Reasonable. Overall 7/10.

2. Shashi: A while back. She is very pleasant. Not fair, a bit dark but she was good with the deed. 7/10.

3. Radhika: Talkative, Indie. I think wrote an FR.

4. Never visited Rose though contacted her once and she was out of station.

5. Nisha, visited once and I think she out of action now.

6. I do visit spas with good ambiance and experience.

Look forward to sharing and caring again after a while.

Be safe and have fun.Hi,

Can you please share any housewife or aunty contacts, will pay back by sharing contacts with you if I get any.

UltimateBliss
05-09-18, 09:28
The popular oyo has these two birds added. Goes by names Rupa and Rita.

Any feedback on them? Are they worth trying?

JHourHappy
05-09-18, 14:19
Please provide any MP or good housewife details, will pay back by giving contacts if I get any, can bear damages up to 10 k.PMed you. Check your inbox.

RoofHills
05-09-18, 17:58
I am planning to make a trip to neighboring asian countries for 10 to 15 days trip, anyone in forum interested to go. Just likeminded people going to place of interests.

Below are my priority countries like to travel which will have on arrival visa and best places for fun.

Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia.

I have travelled Thailand few times so that's not in priority list.

Most likely the travel between May 15 and may 30.

If anyone interested and with similar thoughts PM me. Any other country suggestions are open to welcome.

JHourHappy
05-09-18, 18:13
Avoid her friend. Time watcher, mechanical, non-cooperative, no BJ, no DFK. Expensive at 5 k.You met Navya's friend?

AnilB01
05-09-18, 19:26
Does anyone know if famous miss J from M spa opposite bakery is still in Hyderabad, or left for Thailand for good due to shutdown of many MPs, if yes which spa, pm is active.

Navya phone is switched off, any contact of Seema or good indie, contacted Vickey also but quoted price of Nikhat and Moonrika are very high contacted rose she said she is not available whole week. Already tried Siri, posted FR, looking for good contact, please help.

Anil.

Lucifer Hyd
05-09-18, 19:34
Recently visited a Spa at Mpur. Near to a famous Hospital. Went directly to give it a try. Base price 2 K /1 HR for Normal Massage. Was guided to a room by the receptionist- Once I went inside, the receptionist comes back again and asks whether would like to go for any additional services. Opted for B2B. Additional 2 K for the same.

Selection- 3-4 profiles.

Tried. Miss M (Friendly and Sensous touch).

Additional. Got HJ as bonus.

Damage- 2 K +2 K.

Overall- Good.

Sstoryteller
05-09-18, 22:07
Lucifer, while I understand that this is just second post and first FR by you, but there are certain inconsistencies:

1. Receptionist coming back and asking about extras.

2. When you haved paid 2 K for extras, how is HJ a bonus.

May be you were not able to express yourself appropriately or in full, but then this is how we improvise by answering such questions.

Recently visited a Spa at Mpur. Near to a famous Hospital. Went directly to give it a try. Base price 2 K /1 HR for Normal Massage. Was guided to a room by the receptionist- Once I went inside, the receptionist comes back again and asks whether would like to go for any additional services. Opted for B2B. Additional 2 K for the same.

Selection- 3-4 profiles.

Damage- 2 K +2 K.

Overall- Good.

Bkaran
05-10-18, 00:14
Yesterday called a SP from mot Nag at. And fixed an appointment.

Reached the m Seva and the boy took to the flat, place is save.

They had two birds took the slim girl and when inside.

Service is very disappointing very very irritating. Couldn't even allow to hold the boobs. After 15 min.

Finally managed one pop. Very mechanical. Would not even give a hug. The worst one in the entire mongering life. After the first pop I left she tried to convince to stay but left the place. Didn't even bothered for the second one.

Damage 4.3 k for 2 pops.

Would repeat again.

UltimateBliss
05-10-18, 03:09
Yesterday called a SP from mot Nag at. And fixed an appointment.

Reached the m Seva and the boy took to the flat, place is save.

They had two birds took the slim girl and when inside.

Service is very disappointing very very irritating. Couldn't even allow to hold the boobs. After 15 min.

Finally managed one pop. Very mechanical. Would not even give a hug. The worst one in the entire mongering life. After the first pop I left she tried to convince to stay but left the place. Didn't even bothered for the second one.

Damage 4.3 k for 2 pops.

Would repeat again.Does the SP digits end with 615. I'm planning to visit her. If it is the same one, thanks for saving my pocket.

BabyKutu
05-10-18, 05:31
You met Navya's friend?Not worth it, very functional. Avoid at all costs. If her name starts with "S".

LuciferHYD
05-10-18, 08:29

Selection- 3-4 profiles.

Damage- 2 K +2 K.

Overall- Good.Buddy you have opted for a handle which is very very similar to mine. At the first glance of your post, I was confused for a moment and scratching my head and thinking when did I post this FR.

LOL!!

BabyKutu
05-10-18, 09:04
Buddy you have opted for a handle which is very very similar to mine. At the first glance of your post, I was confused for a moment and scratching my head and thinking when did I post this FR.

LOL!!Come on. For a moment I thought it was you. Sleight of eyes.

Monger Club
05-10-18, 09:30
Got these pics from a new SP who was introduced by my regular SP. I am looking for reviews on the attached pics.

Earth
05-10-18, 13:22
Hi guys,

As promised, here is my review of my experiences in Rajahmundry.

Miss P.

I was travelling to Rajahmundry a few days back and what I found is, the place is flourishing in terms of mongering. Coming straight to the point I got contact of Miss P from a friend who resides locally, spoke to her, looks chubby in the photos but in real felt little fat. Took to a house in a residential area that belongs to a 50 year old women (looks like migrated from the famous place nearby) living with her family, by the time we reached the place some typical village head kind of guy was waiting for someone there and I had to wait until the guy leaves. A thin housewife came to the place and the deed was done and they left in 10 minutes. We went into the room (2nd room in the 3 room house) Coming to deed she was hunger for both money as well as for the deed, all positions were tried in the 3 rounds we had CBJ, Mish, Doggy, WOT. She was totally involved in the act and made sure I liked it. Had one of the best fucking sessions ever. It cost me 5 k along with room.

Miss S.

This is one experience I can never forget in my life. Got the contact from a friend who is from a local village near Rajahmundry. She is a housewife with two kids staying in an ancestral home located in midst of greenery so makes sure that no one in the village knows. She works as a physical instructor in a school in Rajahmundry so is fit. Went to her home at around 2 pm, and the following two hours was heaven with WOT, Reverse cowgirl, Doggy, Spooning, mish. She was very much into deed as at a point I felt as if I was paid for the deed. No attitude at all and very flexible as I could try various positions and she never complained of pain when stretched. The damages was 3 k for 2 hours and the VFM is 10 times what I paid. Having this village authentic dish is definitely a once in life time experience.

Lucifer Hyd
05-10-18, 15:12
Lucifer, while I understand that this is just second post and first FR by you, but there are certain inconsistencies:

1. Receptionist coming back and asking about extras.

2. When you haved paid 2 K for extras, how is HJ a bonus.

May be you were not able to express yourself appropriately or in full, but then this is how we improvise by answering such questions.Clarification.

1. There was a guy at Reception who showed the catalogue for the regular services offered at the location.

2. Once the payment for the regular services was done, the same guy came to the room and asked for the extra services which are on offer at an additional payout.

3. During the B2B session Miss M asked how much did I pay for B2B. She told that she would have offered at a lesser price if I would have asked her directly during the regular session. As a goodwill gesture HJ was offered with a promise to come back.

Regards.

Lucifer.

Lucifer Hyd
05-10-18, 15:14
Buddy you have opted for a handle which is very very similar to mine. At the first glance of your post, I was confused for a moment and scratching my head and thinking when did I post this FR.

LOL!!OMG. The Spacebar did the Magic. ROFL.

BabyKutu
05-10-18, 16:38
Got these pics from a new SP who was introduced by my regular SP. I am looking for reviews on the attached pics.Hey,

Long time Bro.

If the quote is any higher then 3-4 K a pop ditch it.

Girl in reality is darker than the photoshopped image, functional and restricts to CBJ which is very teethy and MISH, if in good mood you will get a WOT.

Has mild body odour, for some it might be a turn on.

3-4 K tops bro.

Sstoryteller
05-10-18, 16:39
Two new learning's for me, thanks for clarifications.

1. A receptionists, that too a guy, discussing and taking payment for extras.

2. B2B does not include a HJ, it has to be discussed and agreed separately.

Clarification.

2. Once the payment for the regular services was done, the same guy came to the room and asked for the extra services which are on offer at an additional payout.

3. During the B2B session Miss M asked how much did I pay for B2B. She told that she would have offered at a lesser price if I would have asked her directly during the regular session. As a goodwill gesture HJ was offered with a promise to come back.

Regards.

Lucifer.

LongLund7
05-10-18, 16:52
Can anyone point me to a good MP in MPur, Htech area?

YuaBuddy
05-10-18, 18:14
Here is a brief review. Visited this spa a day ago, negotiated for aroma 1 HR for 1. 3 K, as per reception guy Thai & South are there, I did not choose any I left it to the guy.

Room is spacious and has attached shower. I changed to dispo, dispo it self is a clue there. It's a full-cut-dispo. It won't cover buns.

There comes a chubby (heavy) south girl, there it self I thought it's my bad day here. She started massage, with in a min I got to know she does not know ABCs in massage, with in 5 minutes she finished with legs and directly removed dispo on back and massaged the buns, that was "only" the good feeling. On my back the massage was like "bating a buffalo" wit dry-hay. That's it, I asked her to stop the massage. Immediately went to shower and left the room. Asked the reception guy to return the payment since it was not at all massage. He said sorry and asked me to take Thai girl's service. Since I had my shower already I did not have interest and guts to go for 2nd round.

I really got scared with the place when I was in room. For sure it's in LE radar. Be careful if you visit this place. Don't up the price more than 1.5 K. Look the girls choose the masseuse wisely. Be Safe.

Location tip: the title has the straight clue of the place.

Joejon442
05-10-18, 19:43
Hi guys,

Miss P.

I was travelling to Rajahmundry a few days back and what I found is, the place is flourishing in terms of mongering. Coming straight to the point I got contact of Miss P from a friend who resides locally, spoke to her, looks chubby in the photos but in real felt little fat. Took to a house in a residential area that belongs to a 50 year old women (looks like migrated from the famous place nearby) living with her family, by the time we reached the place some typical village head kind of guy was waiting for someone there and I had to wait until the guy leaves. A thin housewife came to the place and the deed was done and they left in 10 minutes. We went into the room (2nd room in the 3 room house) Coming to deed she was hunger for both money as well as for the deed, all positions were tried in the 3 rounds we had CBJ, Mish, Doggy, WOT. She was totally involved in the act and made sure I liked it..Please share contact buddy, visiting the place in few days.

Monger Club
05-10-18, 20:21
Thanks bro as usual you are an asset to this forum.

Long time Bro. .Yes it has been a long time. I came to know that you were in Hyderabad, Sorry I missed you. Let me know if you are still around else PM me your next visit, this time I will make sure we meet.

Has mild body odour, for some it might be a turn on.Naaa that is a total turn off for me. That is exactly why I mostly use Vicky's service as he focuses mostly on Hygiene and Hospitality.

3-4 K tops bro.No the SP is quoting 10 K a shot and 25 K for the night. SP Satish digits ending 221. For single he is asking me to come to the famous hotel in Somajiguda and for night he is ready to send her to my place.

Hey,

Long time Bro.

If the quote is any higher then 3-4 K a pop ditch it.

Girl in reality is darker than the photoshopped image, functional and restricts to CBJ which is very teethy and MISH, if in good mood you will get a WOT.

JHourHappy
05-11-18, 02:49
Here is a brief review. Visited this spa a day ago, negotiated for aroma 1 HR for 1. 3 K, as per reception guy Thai & South are there, I did not choose any I left it to the guy.

Room is spacious and has attached shower. I changed to dispo, dispo it self is a clue there. It's a full-cut-dispo. It won't cover buns.

There comes a chubby (heavy) south girl, there it self I thought it's my bad day here. She started massage, with in a min I got to know she does not know ABCs in massage, with in 5 minutes she finished with legs and directly removed dispo on back and massaged the buns, that was "only" the good feeling. On my back the massage was like "bating a buffalo" wit dry-hay. That's it, I asked her to stop the massage. Immediately went to shower and left the room. Asked the reception guy to return the payment since it was not at all massage. He said sorry and asked me to take Thai girl's service. Since I had my shower already I did not have interest and guts to go for 2nd round.

I really got scared with the place when I was in room. For sure it's in LE radar. Be careful if you visit this place. Don't up the price more than 1.5 K. Look the girls choose the masseuse wisely. Be Safe.

Location tip: the title has the straight clue of the place.Thai girls at such low prices. Nice to know bro. Can you be little more specific about the location? Can you tell nearest uber / ola landmark for this spa.

AnilB01
05-11-18, 03:27
Your FR title says sure hit but you are saying also that you didn't go for Thai girl second round and it is in LE radar, then how it is sure hit and confused if you got some good exp or bad exp, please clarify.

There comes a chubby (heavy) south girl, there it self I thought it's my bad day here. She started massage, with in a min I got to know she does not know ABCs in massage, with in 5 minutes she finished with legs and directly removed dispo on back and massaged the buns, that was "only" the good feeling. On my back the massage was like "bating a buffalo" wit dry-hay. That's it, I asked her to stop the massage. Immediately went to shower and left the room. Asked the reception guy to return the payment since it was not at all massage. He said sorry and asked me to take Thai girl's service. Since I had my shower already I did not have interest and guts to go for 2nd round..

GopalRao
05-11-18, 06:24
Got the chance to visit the much hyped Siri digits ending 956. Visited her place which was quite far from my place. Stupid lady called me at P. Nagar but actually area of action is at M. Nagar flat called Shri Castle near a park.

She welcomed me in a rushed state as I was late and she had other appointments. Didn't even asked me to sit. Directly asked for money upfront. I was like wtf? Let the person first relax and chat a bit. Anyways gave her the decided amount and she opened her dress in a rush. She has an ugly belly. Boobs were saggy. Anyways I thought of a bit slow romance as described by many members here but she was as fast like an express train. Told me to finish within 20 minutes and get lost. I was pissed off. Started directly with CBJ. I said to do with BBJ, but she refused. I wanted to suck her melons but she didn't allow. No DFK as mentioned by few others in past. By that time johny was very much disappointed. Tried to do DATY but her pussy was smelling so badly. A foul pungent smell was coming from her pussy. Felt like puking. Didn't feel like staying there. On top of that she was abusing me also. Somehow finished and left. The only thing is she has a fair complexion and nothing else. Very bad attitude.

WIR- never ever.

Damage 4 k.

Blossom123
05-11-18, 08:55
Anyone know a reliable SP in and around KukatP?

DecentGuy123
05-11-18, 11:14
I agree bro. I too tried Miss M recently. Thanks JHourHappy for the contact. Looks wise, Miss M is quite below average. Didn't feel like having a BJ with her. Just opted for HJ and returned with below ok experience. She seems to be the only therapist there.

Its another version of L spa from Kondapur or L tree from Hafizpeth. I went there and came out without service as Miss M looks like a maid.

Not worth going.

YuaBuddy
05-11-18, 14:24
1). Yes, for sure one can receive "extras" here.

2). I did not have interest to go for Thai since I did not want to spend 1 plus hours at the location (I am already saturated with Thai's at Bangalore).

3). Based on my sensibility, I just suspect that it can be in the list of LE.

My experience bad or good?

It's average, I felt it is not up to my taste, but others may like the ambiance and services of the place.

Your FR title says sure hit but you are saying also that you didn't go for Thai girl second round and it is in LE radar, then how it is sure hit and confused if you got some good exp or bad exp, please clarify.

Sstoryteller
05-11-18, 14:48
Certainly title has straight clue for place, surpised JHourHappy could not get it hence sending you PM.

It really is strange that after a long time I could decrypt a hint provided in this forum, fortunately Google map helped me this time.

There comes a chubby (heavy) south girl, there it self I thought it's my bad day here. She started massage, with in a min I got to know she does not know ABCs in massage, with in 5 minutes she finished with legs and directly removed dispo on back and massaged the buns, that was "only" the good feeling. On my back the massage was like "bating a buffalo" wit dry-hay..
Thai girls at such low prices. Nice to know bro. Can you be little more specific about the location? Can you tell nearest uber / ola landmark for this spa.

UltimateBliss
05-11-18, 15:53
Met this new bird. She is actually a indie from Vizag.

S- gold.

V- Vizag.

She is in Hyderabad now around JNTU area with her relatives. Goes to pubs and all and get rich kids. She kind of thinking to settle in Hyderabad itself.

Coming to the important ones.

Face. See the pics.

Boobs. Smallest I ever squeezed.

BBJ- 8/10.

Wot and doggy -8/10.

Over all good experience.

Damages 10 k a night.

JHourHappy
05-11-18, 17:23
Your FR title says sure hit but you are saying also that you didn't go for Thai girl second round and it is in LE radar, then how it is sure hit and confused if you got some good exp or bad exp, please clarify.Hi,

I checked with the spa, they are not willing to come down from 2.5 k for dry Massage. How did you manage at 1.3 k?

JHourHappy
05-11-18, 17:26
Got the chance to visit the much hyped Siri digits ending 956. Visited her place which was quite far from my place. Stupid lady called me at P. Nagar but actually area of action is at M. Nagar flat called Shri Castle near a park.

She welcomed me in a rushed state as I was late and she had other appointments. Didn't even asked me to sit. Directly asked for money upfront. I was like wtf? Let the person first relax and chat a bit. Anyways gave her the decided amount and she opened her dress in a rush. She has an ugly belly. Boobs were saggy. Anyways I thought of a bit slow romance as described by many members here but she was as fast like an express train. Told me to finish within 20 minutes and get lost. I was pissed off. Started directly with CBJ. I said to do with BBJ, but she refused. I wanted to suck her melons but she didn't allow. No DFK as mentioned by few others in past. By that time johny was very much disappointed. Tried to do DATY but her pussy was smelling so badly. A foul pungent smell was coming from her pussy. Felt like puking. Didn't feel like staying there. On top of that she was abusing me also..Siri doesn't behave in that way bro. May be her mood was off. She is known for her good behaviour.

HydPrince
05-11-18, 18:39
Met this new bird. She is actually a indie from Vizag.

S- gold.

V- Vizag.

She is in Hyderabad now around JNTU area with her relatives. Goes to pubs and all and get rich kids. She kind of thinking to settle in Hyderabad itself.

Coming to the important ones.

Face. See the pics.

Boobs. Smallest I ever squeezed.

BBJ- 8/10.

Wot and doggy -8/10.

Over all good experience.

Damages 10 k a night.Trying to send you a PM. Could you please clear your inbox.

JHourHappy
05-11-18, 19:33
1). Yes, for sure one can receive "extras" here.

2). I did not have interest to go for Thai since I did not want to spend 1 plus hours at the location (I am already saturated with Thai's at Bangalore).

3). Based on my sensibility, I just suspect that it can be in the list of LE.

My experience bad or good?

It's average, I felt it is not up to my taste, but others may like the ambiance and services of the place.Bro, please clarify my doubt please.

BlissSeeker
05-11-18, 21:34
Got a SP contact on online site number ends with 528.

He is offering anchors and actors.

He has almost all contemporary anchors profiles.

If any one availed his service please post a review.

AnilB01
05-11-18, 22:13
I found Siri a very nice lady had wonderful time with her, and it was not hurried session at all, I feel may be mood off which is rare with her, never heard of till now, she is famous because of her service BBBJ, DATY etc, hard luck mate,

She welcomed me in a rushed state as I was late and she had other appointments. Didn't even asked me to sit. Directly asked for money upfront. I was like wtf? Let the person first relax and chat a bit. Anyways gave her the decided amount and she opened her dress in a rush. She has an ugly belly. Boobs were saggy. Anyways I thought of a bit slow romance as described by many members here but she was as fast like an express train. Told me to finish within 20 minutes and get lost. I was pissed off. Started directly with CBJ. I said to do with BBJ, but she refused..

SmootheRaj
05-12-18, 03:49
I don't think this is Siri from P Nagar as she doesn't operate outside her house.

She is always welcoming and she is still taking 3 k and not 4 k. May be you tried someone with same name but definitely not P Nagar Siri.

She welcomed me in a rushed state as I was late and she had other appointments. Didn't even asked me to sit. Directly asked for money upfront. I was like wtf? Let the person first relax and chat a bit. Anyways gave her the decided amount and she opened her dress in a rush. She has an ugly belly. Boobs were saggy. Anyways I thought of a bit slow romance as described by many members here but she was as fast like an express train. Told me to finish within 20 minutes and get lost. I was pissed off. Started directly with CBJ. I said to do with BBJ, but she refused. I wanted to suck her melons but she didn't allow. No DFK as mentioned by few others in past..

LongLund7
05-12-18, 04:00
How is the MP E Spa in Madhapur above Jockey.

Anyone tried?

GopalRao
05-12-18, 04:05
I found Siri a very nice lady had wonderful time with her, and it was not hurried session at all, I feel may be mood off which is rare with her, never heard of till now, she is famous because of her service BBBJ, DATY etc, hard luck mate,Obviously you won't believe till the moment it happens with you na bro. At the end of the day everything happens for the first time. Maybe your first bad experience will also be not so bad with others.

BabySearch
05-12-18, 04:10

If any one availed his service please post a review.Be careful! Its not so easy to get access of anchors and actors. Don't give any advance in any scenario.

Lets see if any other senior add more light on it.

HydPrince
05-12-18, 04:12
I found Siri a very nice lady had wonderful time with her, and it was not hurried session at all, I feel may be mood off which is rare with her, never heard of till now, she is famous because of her service BBBJ, DATY etc, hard luck mate,Still 4 k is very very high. I wonder how many people visit her every day. She is always busy.

PardhuJoy
05-12-18, 04:39
He is a fake guy. Never ever be a victim. He is so called 'Aryan'. A fake agent keep on trying to convince by means of his tactics. Never fall into his Trap. He obviously ask you to deposit some token and also will ask you to come to a famous Hotel of Gachibowli that starts with 'R'.

Be careful! Its not so easy to get access of anchors and actors. Don't give any advance in any scenario.

Lets see if any other senior add more light on it.

UltimateBliss
05-12-18, 05:05
The areas Kpur MPur Jhills Bhills are quite costly now a days. There must be some other places Hyderabad where mongering would be really really in budget like dsnr abhds secbad. It it not a good idea to explore such places more. All contact I got and mostly in the forum as well are from in and around htechcity area. I'm thinking to travel to cheap places and save some bugs. Any ideas on the quality and availability on the others areas??

UltimateBliss
05-12-18, 05:19
Hydprince- inbox cleared now bro.

Inbox bombarded with Vizag indie request. I have expected but not to this extend. I have already shared the digits with few members in the forum who helped me in the past. She is staying with her relatives now and can't really attend calls promptly. She said she received repeated calls and asked me to stop sharing. I'm okay with sharing but don't want to put her in uncomfortable situation and also increase the demand suddenly. Going slow on sharing. Please understand guys. I hope, the ones I haven't replied, will understand this.

Monger Club
05-12-18, 05:42
As said by BabySearch, very correct. All fraud. Actresses do not operate through SPs on sites lilocanto and other such sites. In 99% cases their managers are their handlers. And these managers too do not operate via SPs. Actresses cannot be picked off the shelf. They need to be booked in most cases by paying in advance to their managers after which they give you a couple of dates. You can choose a suitable date and fix it up. Collecting celeb profiles and info is very easy. Thanks to Google / Wikipedia.

While I have no idea about the SP you are talking about, be aware while dealing. If you really want to meet a real actress and want to burn your pocket on it, I have a reliable contact (I wrote an FR also on this in past). PM me.

If any one availed his service please post a review.

HornyInChennai
05-12-18, 06:32
Dear friends,

I am traveling into Hyderabad for a week, and would really appreciate any help from the group to hook up with some good indies. I promise once I open my account after being on ISG for over 8 years to post an FR. I would really appreciate this favor. Thank you in advance.

DonutRider
05-12-18, 10:50

Damage 4 k.Sorry you had a bad experience, shit happens. BTW you should have mentioned floor and flat number too in your FR. And she at 4 k now?

DecentGuy123
05-12-18, 11:08
This is a 2 months old FR. Thanks JHourHappy for this contact. Went to this recently opened SPA opposite a famous hospital. It is in a residential apartment community. This place was already discussed in the forum multiple times. After going there I realized that it used to operate from BH area in the past in the name of a saloon. It got shifted to this HT area now. The lady who gets the customers to this spa recognized me. She is Miss S. I asked her the reason for shift. She said that the previous owner started asking for a share and hence the shift to a new place. Miss S took me inside a room. A/C was still not set up as it was recently opened then. Washroom was also outside the therapy room. So it is a below average set up.

Since Miss S knew me, I was not asked for separate counter payment. I was offered massage plus B2B at 4 k. She was saying that they charge 5 k for others. She recommended one therapist Miss M and she left.

Miss M enters the room now. She is relatively short in height with dark complexion. Average body with reasonably good face features. She is neither good looking nor bad looking. She was stating that she got married 5 months back. Started with a name sake massage that never existed for 10 minutes. Then took off top and started B2B. It seems B2B for her was only topless. If she has to take the bottom out she needs to be paid 0. 5 k extra. I did not want to stop it after going that far. Hence offered extra 0.5 k. So the deed continued. She was co-operative, allowed me to play with her full body. She also spent time playing with my body. She was moaning on and off. But I felt it was all fake moans. She was not ready for FS or BJ. Only B2B and HJ were on offer. Overall it was an average experience.

I got to know from Miss M that Miss S also engages if 8 k is paid. Miss M also told me that the owner of the spa is also a female who is different from Miss S. The owner was not present at that time. I was told that even the owner engages at 8 k to 10 k. While leaving I casually checked with Miss S if she is ready to do massage next time. But she denied.

I may repeat the place but not the same therapist.

Happy mongering.

Aslab40
05-12-18, 11:29
Hi dear friends,

I would like to know if in Hyderabad we have any GF friendly hotels where girls can come and stay with us?

Normally what are the procedures hotel requires to allow someone into your room?

Thanks.

Monger Club
05-12-18, 11:51
Bro, be careful in your FRs. Never mention address / apartment names so clearly.

She welcomed me in a rushed state as I was late and she had other appointments. Didn't even asked me to sit. Directly asked for money upfront. I was like wtf? Let the person first relax and chat a bit. Anyways gave her the decided amount and she opened her dress in a rush. She has an ugly belly. Boobs were saggy. Anyways I thought of a bit slow romance as described by many members here but she was as fast like an express train. Told me to finish within 20 minutes and get lost. I was pissed off. Started directly with CBJ. I said to do with BBJ, but she refused. I wanted to suck her melons but she didn't allow. No DFK as mentioned by few others in past..

JHourHappy
05-12-18, 15:45
The areas Kpur MPur Jhills Bhills are quite costly now a days. There must be some other places Hyderabad where mongering would be really really in budget like dsnr abhds secbad. It it not a good idea to explore such places more. All contact I got and mostly in the forum as well are from in and around htechcity area. I'm thinking to travel to cheap places and save some bugs. Any ideas on the quality and availability on the others areas??Secunderabad is a good option but ola / uber will eat your money.

Monger Club
05-12-18, 16:22
Try hotels on www.stayuncle.com I've used a couple of them. Never had any issues.

Hi dear friends,

I would like to know if in Hyderabad we have any GF friendly hotels where girls can come and stay with us?

Normally what are the procedures hotel requires to allow someone into your room?

Thanks.

GopalRao
05-12-18, 16:46
I don't think this is Siri from P Nagar as she doesn't operate outside her house.

She is always welcoming and she is still taking 3 k and not 4 k. May be you tried someone with same name but definitely not P Nagar Siri.

She is always welcoming and she is still taking 3 k and not 4 k. May be you tried someone with same name but definitely not P Nagar Siri.This is Siri the MILF with a big ass which everyone has tried in the forum. She keeps a beanbag inside her bedroom and a servant comes to clean her house during the deed. The house is very spacious. And she has taken 4 k from me. I don't know why you are over protecting and concerned about my negative FR on her. Not everyone experience good experience as you claim. Nearly 70% hyderabadis have put their dick inside her pussy.

Please see her attached WA DP currently. I am talking about this Siri only.

MyDrops
05-12-18, 17:00
Hey bro,

Can you PM the digits of these flowers?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Miss P.

I was travelling to Rajahmundry a few days back and what I found is, the place is flourishing in terms of mongering. Coming straight to the point I got contact of Miss P from a friend who resides locally, spoke to her, looks chubby in the photos but in real felt little fat. Took to a house in a residential area that belongs to a 50 year old women (looks like migrated from the famous place nearby) living with her family, by the time we reached the place some typical village head kind of guy was waiting for someone there and I had to wait until the guy leaves. A thin housewife came to the place and the deed was done and they left in 10 minutes. We went into the room (2nd room in the 3 room house) Coming to deed she was hunger for both money as well as for the deed, all positions were tried in the 3 rounds we had CBJ, Mish, Doggy, WOT. She was totally involved in the act and made sure I liked it..

BabySearch
05-12-18, 17:09
This is a 2 months old FR. Thanks JHourHappy for this contact. Went to this recently opened SPA opposite a famous hospital. It is in a residential apartment community. This place was already discussed in the forum multiple times. After going there I realized that it used to operate from BH area in the past in the name of a saloon. It got shifted to this HT area now. The lady who gets the customers to this spa recognized me. She is Miss S. I asked her the reason for shift. She said that the previous owner started asking for a share and hence the shift to a new place. Miss S took me inside a room. A/C was still not set up as it was recently opened then. Washroom was also outside the therapy room. So it is a below average set up.

Since Miss S knew me, I was not asked for separate counter payment. I was offered massage plus B2B at 4 k. She was saying that they charge 5 k for others. She recommended one therapist Miss M and she left.

Miss M enters the room now. She is relatively short in height with dark complexion. Average body with reasonably good face features. She is neither good looking nor bad looking. She was stating that she got married 5 months back. Started with a name sake massage that never existed for 10 minutes. Then took off top and started B2B. It seems B2B for her was only topless. If she has to take the bottom out she needs to be paid 0. 5 k extra. I did not want to stop it after going that far. Hence offered extra 0.5 k. So the deed continued. She was co-operative, allowed me to play with her full body. She also spent time playing with my body. She was moaning on and off. But I felt it was all fake moans. She was not ready for FS or BJ. Only B2B and HJ were on offer. Overall it was an average experience.

I got to know from Miss M that Miss S also engages if 8 k is paid. Miss M also told me that the owner of the spa is also a female who is different from Miss S. The owner was not present at that time. I was told that even the owner engages at 8 k to 10 k. While leaving I casually checked with Miss S if she is ready to do massage next time. But she denied.

I may repeat the place but not the same therapist.

Happy mongering.Hi Hyderabad Mongers.

Now a days Hyderabad scene becoming very expensive day by day. As the FR mentions 4 K just for HJ and B2 B by not so looking lady is too pocket burning. Till last year we used to get good massage and sensual HJ by Thai therapist in 4K including reception charges. Desperate guys need to be little patient otherwise in future all we need to spend more than 5 K just for HJ.

UltimateBliss
05-12-18, 17:46
This is Siri the MILF with a big ass which everyone has tried in the forum. She keeps a beanbag inside her bedroom and a servant comes to clean her house during the deed. The house is very spacious. And she has taken 4 k from me. I don't know why you are over protecting and concerned about my negative FR on her. Not everyone experience good experience as you claim. Nearly 70% hyderabadis have put their dick inside her pussy.

Please see her attached WA DP currently. I am talking about this Siri only.People are talking about the same one. She is good at service mostly. Let's say in 90%of the deals. Other posts speak about her. I tried her 3 times and I'm satisfied.

MyDrops
05-12-18, 18:07
CG Bro,

Could you help share digits of this indie? Or even the SP? Kindly PM me please.

Thanks.

MD.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Sstoryteller
05-12-18, 18:59
I totally agree with you, time to explore and find new pastures, the area circling HTech area has become too demanding.

The areas Kpur MPur Jhills Bhills are quite costly now a days. There must be some other places Hyderabad where mongering would be really really in budget like dsnr abhds secbad. It it not a good idea to explore such places more. All contact I got and mostly in the forum as well are from in and around htechcity area. I'm thinking to travel to cheap places and save some bugs. Any ideas on the quality and availability on the others areas??

Monger Club
05-12-18, 19:41
Frankly I don't understand this concept. A nice relaxing body massage will relax your muscles for a max 1 K to 1. 5 k. Why would you want to pay 4 K just for a HJ when you can actually get a full service in that? I suggest after or before the massage, go to the loo and masturbate and save that 4 K.

Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion. It is always an individual's choice. You are free to burn your pocket as per your capacity.

Hi Hyderabad Mongers.

Now a days Hyderabad scene becoming very expensive day by day. As the FR mentions 4 K just for HJ and B2 B by not so looking lady is too pocket burning. Till last year we used to get good massage and sensual HJ by Thai therapist in 4K including reception charges. Desperate guys need to be little patient otherwise in future all we need to spend more than 5 K just for HJ.

JayJay85
05-12-18, 20:04
Hello guys,

I am returning to forum after 3 yrs was out of country and lost my old number and contacts. I used to have miss L Jhills and miss S Bhills and few others. None of their nos are working now. Might need your helping hand in referrals for few days. Will activate membership and be back. Cheers!As planned took membership and visiting next week. Seniors please help PM with indies. Looks like L and S bhiils are not in action as I read thru forum. Only one I know seems to be there is miss M. I can share in return.

Jay.

Snick
05-12-18, 22:23
Not worth it, very functional. Avoid at all costs. If her name starts with "S".I second you Babykutu bro, Its Utter waste. Dream is her name and got recently a surgery. Not sure what for. I would advice fellow mongers to be away.

RohanM
05-13-18, 00:33
Secunderabad is a good option but ola / uber will eat your money.How much rate?

JHourHappy
05-13-18, 02:31
Any MP where a good bum massage is provided? Kindly help.

PM is active.

GopalRao
05-13-18, 04:04
Hi Hyderabad Mongers.

Now a days Hyderabad scene becoming very expensive day by day. As the FR mentions 4 K just for HJ and B2 B by not so looking lady is too pocket burning. Till last year we used to get good massage and sensual HJ by Thai therapist in 4K including reception charges. Desperate guys need to be little patient otherwise in future all we need to spend more than 5 K just for HJ.True, whether it's the MP or indie scene, their rates in Hyderabad seem to be growing faster than our economy. No wonder they earn more than what our brothers earn in this forum.

DoubleBingo
05-13-18, 04:21
Hello berethens,

Yesterday night I had an encounter with an indie and while I was doing it my protection got broke at the last moment. As I when I realized it I pulled Johnny out. I guess my Johnny was inside without protection for about 20-30 sec. Immediately I washed of Johnny with soap and water. Got out of place and went to hospital and explained the duty doctor about the situation, he suggested for hiv / hcv / HBS tests. And today morning the hospital confirmed that the tests results are negative. The doctor also told me that I need to get the same tets after 3 months. Now I read in Google that after the tests there would be some medications that needs to taken for so 30 days or so. But the doctor didn't mention about this. And also I was under the influence of weed so does that effect the test results in anyway.

Most people over internet says that it's very unlikely that I would be effected with just 20 sec of unprotected interaction but it's the guilt driving me crazy. I couldn't sleep untill I heard the results this morning.

So should I be worried and what is the other Couse of action I need to follow. Guys please help. Any senior bro can you pm me your contact so that I can get some direct help and I would be at ease.

Rsujoy
05-13-18, 04:59
Hello Seniors,

Could anyone review this bird for me? My regular SP sent me this picture quoting 6 k per offering.

TIA.

UltimateBliss
05-13-18, 05:04
Looks like she changed her number. She used to respond to what's app. Last seen is showing as Apr 9. Any one has her new contact, please PM me.

SambaHyd
05-13-18, 05:06
Hi,

I am new to forum. Can any one provide info on How to proceed to get info on MPs. Etc.

DonutRider
05-13-18, 05:14
Hi,

I checked with the spa, they are not willing to come down from 2.5 k for dry Massage. How did you manage at 1.3 k?Sorry for joining the party late boys. I have been there like 2-2. 5 weeks ago. It was 3 k for 90 min (upon negotiation, of course) and 4 k for the b2 b to the girl. It was still WIP when I went there, like the mirrors and stuff weren't fixed yet. Not as great of an ambience for the prices on menu. There weren't locks on the door and the girl had to put a stool against it as if it would help, LOL. I went in the evening and was told I was the only customer they had that day.

DonutRider
05-13-18, 05:23
Hello berethens,

Yesterday night I had an encounter with an indie and while I was doing it my protection got broke at the last moment. As I when I realized it I pulled Johnny out. I guess my Johnny was inside without protection for about 20-30 sec. Immediately I washed of Johnny with soap and water. Got out of place and went to hospital and explained the duty doctor about the situation, he suggested for hiv / hcv / HBS tests. And today morning the hospital confirmed that the tests results are negative. The doctor also told me that I need to get the same tets after 3 months. Now I read in Google that after the tests there would be some medications that needs to taken for so 30 days or so. But the doctor didn't mention about this. And also I was under the influence of weed so does that effect the test results in anyway.

Most people over internet says that it's very unlikely that I would be effected with just 20 sec of unprotected interaction but it's the guilt driving me crazy. I couldn't sleep untill I heard the results this morning.

So should I be worried and what is the other Couse of action I need to follow. Guys please help. Any senior bro can you pm me your contact so that I can get some direct help and I would be at ease.Babykuttu bro, need your help here please. I remember you telling that one has to do it for a good 20 min and that he has to come inside for him to get affected? Please advise.

SambaHyd
05-13-18, 05:41
Can you please tell landmark to spa.

I could convince her to 1.3 k for BB with CBJ. Later I could make her wet and she climbed up and asked me to pay 2. 5 for a good session. I could make it at 1.8 k (bargaining will help)..