PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

BabyKutu
05-31-18, 17:54
Tried T spa again.

The bathrooms are dirty and hygiene is an issue here. She did not remove the sheet and I asked her about the next guy who comes! She said since the sheet was ok they wouldn't change it. I saw my cum stains on there and pointed it out to her. She then changed it. But shouldn't it be done even without me noticing it?.Nice. I would be cautious going back to the spa again, not changing the sheets will give you seamless infection bro. Might not be a STD, but UTI for sure. Salmonella & staphylococcus. I know you had a good time but remember what good is the time good time if jhonny is out of action. Stay safe. Bang safe.

BabyKutu
05-31-18, 17:56
Hi seniors,

I am new to this forum, I will be visiting the city and was looking for MP around SB.

Any help will be appreciated. Does entropay work for subscription?

Thanks.Entropay might not work, as their servers are in US (at least some of them). Try HDFC virtual card, it should work like a charm.

BabyKutu
05-31-18, 17:58
Need more info about this spa. Someone please PM.

Cheers.Sent you the details.

BabyKutu
05-31-18, 18:08
I have been thinking about checking them out too, but no reviews yet. Will tell you if I do try. BTW, the girl in the red dress is not available anymore in the blog.Old and aged, they are not svelte and curvy. They are from Serbia and surrounding irkutsak. Not mother Russia.

For that price I would not recommend them, they are also peddled by SP's in bengaluru.

IMHO. Not worth it.

SmartBoyMgg
05-31-18, 19:09
With an off day, was looking for a nice Massage.

Took a chance and dropped in spa above CCD besides supermarket at Rd 12 BHills. The guy in the counter was asking for membership which I said will consider post my session.

The rooms had a common washroom, so in a busy day it could be awkward. Changed to dispo, in came a Thai, who is in late 20's, went for HJ, B2 B in 10 min. We played with each other for 20 min, and she got hot too.

Post that what followed was nice massage. How much this Thais are different from the rest.

Name of the thai is in sync with Simmi. And the first letter starts with and.

Counter charges 1.9 k.

Girl 2.5 k.

JHourHappy
05-31-18, 19:41
I do read other forums to satisfy my fantasies of childhood. As we used to read adult megins.

If we compare amount of sharing, helping, availability of continental dishes etc. Delhi rocks.

Forum is filled with FRs. Lot of VFM options available. Low cost to 7 star properties available. Lot of information shared and happy to help people around.

Our Hyderabad is nothing compare to that. So much nakhras of maid looking therapist. Bill sharing, very few options.

Sometime feel save money book flight in advance for better price and come back in same day with get experience from Delhi rather spending here.

How poor we are here in availability that Rose is famous in Delhi hundred of better rose available.

I think someone should start business and import from Delhi. Get opportunity for business.Kolkata rocks too bro. You can't get FS with massage for 1.5 k even in Delhi.

SureshRaj
05-31-18, 21:47
For all those asking Fara / Neha contacts- I don't trust Hyderabad forum. Brokers and LE here acting as mongers. Not interested in losing these contacts. Old friends can PM me. Rest don't bother.

BabySearch
06-01-18, 02:00
For all those asking Fara / Neha contacts- I don't trust Hyderabad forum. Brokers and LE here acting as mongers. Not interested in losing these contacts. Old friends can PM me. Rest don't bother.True Bro! Vizag indie SV was operating independently previously but now SP vicky is handling her and hiked her price double. So SPs are definately pretend as Monger on hydrabad forum, collecting indie's contact and adding in their basket.

Dratini
06-01-18, 02:47
True Bro! Vizag indie SV was operating independently previously but now SP vicky is handling her and hiked her price double. So SPs are definately pretend as Monger on hydrabad forum, collecting indie's contact and adding in their basket.This is too bad. Is this Vicky the one who is known for his hospitality or do we have multiple guys with same name.

SexyGuy1984
06-01-18, 03:44
Was at Fara's last week and tasted a new bird "Neha" fair as hell, slightly bulky with curves. Gave me perfect GFE, with anal rimming BJ, DFK and fara came to see if I had finished. Pounded this new in front of her and she started fingering paid some extra and fucked her as well, while Neha was helping my balls and DFK.Could you please PM me the details?

AnilB01
06-01-18, 04:34
I have been sharing with everyone who sent requests. I would request some senior like Babykutu or anyone who is aware and can take initiative to share via PM the names of handles of SP like Vicky and any other handles which are not supposed to share the info.

Seniors help much needed here.

True Bro! Vizag indie SV was operating independently previously but now SP vicky is handling her and hiked her price double. So SPs are definately pretend as Monger on hydrabad forum, collecting indie's contact and adding in their basket.

KiranRocks
06-01-18, 09:41
Sent you the details.Thanks for the info bro.

Cheers.

BumchikBabloo
06-01-18, 15:24
First of all I would like to thank JHourHappy bro for the details.

I had previous encounters in US and Canada. I wanted to go this spa in BH right next to a famous super market but I was a little scared as this is my first encounter in this city.

Finally I decided to give this place a try and called the spa and scheduled an appointment for 3 pm. Got in at 3 pm today talked to the guy at the counter and asked for a dry massage for 1.9 k. I was asked to wait at the seating area and with in a couple of minutes comes a short girl (looks like a Thai girl).

In her mid 20's who asked me to follow her to the massage area. I changed to dispo and in comes the girl and she right away put her arms around johnny and started asking about extras. I have negotiated for TL access and HJ for 2 k. She started massaging for few minutes and after that we got into the act of kissing and squeezing her tits.

After some time into the act she got turned on and started squeezing my Johnny real hard and I had to stop her multiple times. I was also granted access to her P for some time.

Attitude- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 7/10.

WIR. No, I do not want to try the same girl again.

I am happy to share the details if anyone is interested.

While coming out I asked the counter guy if the had any SI or NI girls and he said no. I will be in Hyderabad for another 4 weeks If anyone can provide me the details of any spa / direct contacts of SI or NI girls it would be helpful.

BabyKutu
06-01-18, 17:29
This is too bad. Is this Vicky the one who is known for his hospitality or do we have multiple guys with same name.Yes bro. That's the guy, he sometimes operates being called SP Happy translate to Telugu. Well for starters incessant sharing is the reason for such a move and such explosive prices. We need to be discrete which is not.

So we made another overnight star.

HydPrince
06-01-18, 18:21
I have been sharing with everyone who sent requests. I would request some senior like Babykutu or anyone who is aware and can take initiative to share via PM the names of handles of SP like Vicky and any other handles which are not supposed to share the info.

Seniors help much needed here.Yes. That will just knock the winds out of those people posing as genuine.

Ak1912
06-01-18, 18:54
Clear your inbox. Was trying to send some contact.Kindly share.

Ak1912
06-01-18, 19:04
Went to this MP as recommended by Anil.

Thanks a ton for suggesting the place along with chick.

The girl is fair and short, probably in mid 30's.

She gives below average massage but tries to seduce a lot with bum and inner thigh massage.

She finished massage in 30 minutes and straight away asked if I need something else.

I asked for B2B to which she asked how much I will pay. I said. 5 k to which she replied 1.5 k. Finally negotiated with 1 k.

She has small but tasty assets but she is almost a dead fish. You have to initiate everything but she co-operates with everything. She allowed full access to her cat also.

Sucked her small tits to my hearts content and tried to convince her for BJ but she declined saying she is on Roja.

But promised me that she will do it next time.

Facilities are below average with extremely small msg bed and pathetic washroom.

Repeat: If I am in Hyderabad and I have no other choice (only for her cooperativeness).

Member #4553
06-01-18, 20:14
If anyone has contact on Kondapur, please share.

BumchikBabloo
06-01-18, 21:08
Kindly share the details.

She gives below average massage but tries to seduce a lot with bum and inner thigh massage.

She finished massage in 30 minutes and straight away asked if I need something else.

I asked for B2B to which she asked how much I will pay. I said. 5 k to which she replied 1.5 k. Finally negotiated with 1 k.

She has small but tasty assets but she is almost a dead fish. You have to initiate everything but she co-operates with everything. She allowed full access to her cat also.

Sucked her small tits to my hearts content and tried to convince her for BJ but she declined saying she is on Roja.

AnilB01
06-02-18, 02:31
Thanks buddy for writing FR of Miss and. I agree to most of your points about the place etc but I repeated her due to her attitude. But for me she did a good massage first time and then B2B. Anyways happy someone wrote the FR. I was wondering no one wrote any FR. Second time now, She straightaway got into act. Cum in 15 min and then head massage, came back.

Her attitude is really good. Next month she can provide BBJ but she said she does not do, srill. Will try convincing her after her fast.

After reading other posts about SP handles I am not gling to share with anyone more or would be choosy.

Seniors Help in identifying such handles, my PM is active.

Keep sharing safely.

Anil.

I asked for B2B to which she asked how much I will pay. I said.

AnilB01
06-02-18, 02:33
Can yoi share the spa name ans therapist name bro.

PM is active.

I had previous encounters in US and Canada. I wanted to go this spa in BH right next to a famous super market but I was a little scared as this is my first encounter in this city.

Finally I decided to give this place a try and called the spa and scheduled an appointment for 3 pm. Got in at 3 pm today talked to the guy at the counter and asked for a dry massage for 1.9 k. I was asked to wait at the seating area and with in a couple of minutes comes a short girl (looks like a Thai girl).

In her mid 20's who asked me to follow her to the massage area. I changed to dispo and in comes the girl and she right away put her arms around johnny and started asking about extras. I have negotiated for TL access and HJ for 2 k. She started massaging for few minutes and after that we got into the act of kissing and squeezing her tits.

After some time into the act she got turned on and started squeezing my Johnny real hard and I had to stop her multiple times. I was also granted access to her P for some time.

Attitude- 8/10.

BabySearch
06-02-18, 03:17

Seniors help much needed here.Its difficult to identify agents / sp in forum and I guess they might have multiple ID. They are using this forum for their business.

NewtoHyd
06-02-18, 03:17

Took a chance and dropped in spa above CCD besides supermarket at Rd 12 BHills. The guy in the counter was asking for membership which I said will consider post my session.

The rooms had a common washroom, so in a busy day it could be awkward. Changed to dispo, in came a Thai, who is in late 20's, went for HJ, B2 B in 10 min. We played with each other for 20 min, and she got hot too.

Post that what followed was nice massage. How much this Thais are different from the rest.

Counter charges 1.9 k.

Girl 2.5 k.Thais are always expensive but they provide better service than desis. Why pay 10 k to ugly looking unhygienic indies with tons of attitude? You get good service and massage for half the price. Thais value money and respect their customers.

BabySearch
06-02-18, 03:28
Hi all, one of my sp provides good wg for full night but he don't have good place and not ready to provide girls ID card. Without ID card, its difficult to check in hotel.

Senior bros needed your advice to share names of some hotels where one can take girl without ID card. There may be some kind of this type of arrangement. Please share via PM.

BabyKutu
06-02-18, 06:44
Hi all, one of my sp provides good wg for full night but he don't have good place and not ready to provide girls ID card. Without ID card, its difficult to check in hotel.

Senior bros needed your advice to share names of some hotels where one can take girl without ID card. There may be some kind of this type of arrangement. Please share via PM.Bro,

Its very very difficult to get in without ID's. This unfortunately has become a mandatory requirement without a work around, it is mandated by law to keep ID's and be photographed while check in, this is a law and order / police requirement.

All the best.

BabyKutu
06-02-18, 06:45
Its difficult to identify agents / sp in forum and I guess they might have multiple ID. They are using this forum for their business.I know a few, am still compiling the list, baited a few, waiting for responses an post to confirm who is pimping in the forum. Hold on my friends, the list will be out soon.

BlokeOnTheBloc
06-02-18, 07:35
Bro,

Wanted to PM you info you would have found useful.

Your inbox seems to be loaded. Please clear some and revert.

BB.

Senior bros needed your advice to share names of some hotels where one can take girl without ID card. There may be some kind of this type of arrangement. Please share via PM.

UltimateBliss
06-02-18, 08:16
She is back in SrinN Colony. Became little lean and dark. Otherwise service is intact as in the past. WOT is easy now. She was an actress in some small film that didn't release and now into small serials I guess.

Dratini
06-02-18, 08:19
Met this housewife who advertises on Loc by name Mrs. P.

I posted a pic of hers earlier, in reality she is much dark and looks wise should be just below average.

Seniors said service was mechanical and said to avoid, however service was not that bad.

Paid her 2 k for one shot including place. Place was safe, however not neat. Horrible washroom. Usually I was myself up after the deed, however just washed my hands and tool here. She rents this house from someone for action but she stays in k. Ply.

One story building, room on 1st floor. Mattress on floor, glad there was a fan and climate climate was cool.

Spent around 20 minutes, her hole was tight and had good grip, might be because not many people visit her. There was lite kissing and foreplay.

Interested people can search on Locanto.

Ish987
06-02-18, 11:06

Senior bros needed your advice to share names of some hotels where one can take girl without ID card. There may be some kind of this type of arrangement. Please share via PM.If it is a decent hotel, you can just check in before she arrives and when she arrives at the hotel you can accompany her to your room. It should look like you are having a friend come to your room but not staying with you. It just worked fine for me the last time.

StillWaiting
06-02-18, 14:45
Was at Fara's last week and tasted a new bird "Neha" fair as hell, slightly bulky with curves. Gave me perfect GFE, with anal rimming BJ, DFK and fara came to see if I had finished. Pounded this new in front of her and she started fingering paid some extra and fucked her as well, while Neha was helping my balls and DFK.Hi Suresh bro,

Could you please share Fara / Neha digits I wasn't into mongering for a while but helping others with the contacts I have and providing reviews on the birds I already tried. I want why start again and I love doggy very much and most of the birds won't agree for doggy. I am excited as you mentioned the word doggy. Please PM me digits.

TIA.

Dratini
06-02-18, 16:36
I know a few, am still compiling the list, baited a few, waiting for responses an post to confirm who is pimping in the forum. Hold on my friends, the list will be out soon.Does this mean do we have multiple pimps on ISG who are luring Indies into their network?

Akhrev95
06-02-18, 20:48
Hi,

So I was very keen in meeting women and was very scared of our Indian laws. I am new to this site and an really happy that I can find Indies in the site.

As per my knowledge I want to share the legal issues while having fun with opposite gender.

It is The Immoral Traffic (Suppression) Act (SITA). According to this law, prostitutes can practise their trade privately but cannot legally solicit customers in public.

A BBC article, however, mentions that prostitution is illegal in India; the Indian law does not refer to the practice of selling one's own sexual service as "prostitution".

Clients can be punished for sexual activity in proximity to a public place. Organised prostitution (brothels, prostitution rings, pimping, etc.) is illegal. As long as it is done individually and voluntarily, a woman can use her body in exchange for material benefit. In particular, the law forbids a sex worker to carry on her profession within 200 yards of a public place.

I hope this will be helpful for at least few of them.

Thank you.

Akhrev95
06-02-18, 21:53
Hi Babykutu bro,

I pinged you longback.

Can you please respond to my PMs.

Sorry bro I didn't find any other way to reach you than this.

Akhrev95
06-02-18, 22:07
Met this housewife who advertises on Loc by name Mrs. P.

I posted a pic of hers earlier, in reality she is much dark and looks wise should be just below average.

Seniors said service was mechanical and said to avoid, however service was not that bad.

Paid her 2 k for one shot including place. Place was safe, however not neat. Horrible washroom. Usually I was myself up after the deed, however just washed my hands and tool here. She rents this house from someone for action but she stays in k. Ply.

One story building, room on 1st floor. Mattress on floor, glad there was a fan and climate climate was cool.

Spent around 20 minutes, her hole was tight and had good grip, might be because not many people visit her. There was lite kissing and foreplay.

Interested people can search on Locanto.It's really waste of time bro.

I wanted indies desperately so went to her.

Very bad experience at the pally place.

ARyan1909M
06-03-18, 01:33
Hi Seniors,

I am new to Hyderabad and this group. Got the subscription. Can someone please help me with some contacts here in this dry city. Will surely reciprocate with details from other cities. Delhi and Bangalore. Can you please share contacts of Fara / Neha as mentioned below?

Thanks a lot in advance.

ARyan1909M
06-03-18, 01:36
Hi Suresh bro,

Could you please share Fara / Neha digits I wasn't into mongering for a while but helping others with the contacts I have and providing reviews on the birds I already tried. I want why start again and I love doggy very much and most of the birds won't agree for doggy. I am excited as you mentioned the word doggy. Please PM me digits.

TIA.Hi Seniors,

I am also new to the scene at Hyderabad and would be grateful if you can PM me the digits for Neha / Fara.

BabySearch
06-03-18, 02:13
Bro,

Wanted to PM you info you would have found useful.

Your inbox seems to be loaded. Please clear some and revert.

BB.Bro, cleared inbox please go aghead.

ARyan1909M
06-03-18, 02:47
Hey bro,

Can you please share the digits please.

Thanks to powdercarrom bro for sharing his bunch a long back.

Contacted miss. And she stays near Srinagarcolony. Shared her pic but she was much different outside. Deal set for 5 k twice. She came by her own vehicle. Much talkative and she told that she was working FR a Tamil film. Coming to the deed lots of DFK, CBJ finished in miss for the first one and miss and dgy FR the secnd.

Boobs 6/10.

Pus 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

ARyan1909M
06-03-18, 02:53
Would you be kind enough to PM the digits for these. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Mpur MILF.

Certainly one of the not so good experiences. Called up the SP directed me to Mpur. Reached their kinda okay hotel. Pics don't match the bird at all, the soul is kinda confused but still went along with it. She is more chubby than the pics. WoT became a distant dream. Took her in Mish completely.

Boobs: Saggy 5/10.

Cat: 5/10.

Attitude: 6/10..

ARyan1909M
06-03-18, 03:06
Bro,

Can you please PM the digits for the below. Navya, Seema and Siri.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dear brethern.

I have tried reaching out Navya, Seema, rose last week but none of them are available, no response on WA also. So only other option was of Siri, went there second time and she recognized me, had a wonderful session. I feel it depends on her mood, this time she was getting many calls during the dees but she didn't pick up a single one ans was totally in BBBJ most of the time, so definitely could be off day for the brothers who had bad experience with her recently.

Next day thought of trying the spa which Jhourhappy shared but it was also turned out as dry because the recommences massage was on leave, will plan that next week and write FR.

Seniors, can you suggest if any other indie are available, like someone can share number of Niharika or any good MP where sure shot extra bht the quality of the girls should mot be like in L spa k pur, it was a disappointment..

PvtTomlins
06-03-18, 08:26
Has anyone availed services from the ISS / OS blog recently?

LuciferHYD
06-03-18, 08:32
She is back in SrinN Colony. Became little lean and dark. Otherwise service is intact as in the past. WOT is easy now. She was an actress in some small film that didn't release and now into small serials I guess.I am sure you are talking about 'The Mirror' wali. Poor soul. Was already lean; has she become further leaner?? But a good GFE provider. Is she back in action? What are the current damages?

Ramuk
06-03-18, 08:44
I am sure you are talking about 'The Mirror' wali. Poor soul. Was already lean; has she become further leaner?? But a good GFE provider. Is she back in action? What are the current damages?She was always in action and never took vacation.

Performance wise, no change.

Really become very lean. I paid 5 k for my last encounter 2 weeks back.

RK.

Mike Larry
06-03-18, 10:31
Been out for some time and recently contacted Vicky. He said Nisha is available. He quoted 50 K per night. Really guys is she that worth and what I don't understand is the price.

SilverDew
06-03-18, 11:28
Brethren. Any reviews on this bird??

Claims to be an indie from DilshN at gar.

KeanuMatrix2
06-03-18, 12:19

Claims to be an indie from DilshN at gar.Don't know about the bird but the background is a famous beach in Visakhapatnam!

DonutRider
06-03-18, 15:34
Hi,

So I was very keen in meeting women and was very scared of our Indian laws. I am new to this site and an really happy that I can find Indies in the site.

As per my knowledge I want to share the legal issues while having fun with opposite gender.

It is The Immoral Traffic (Suppression) Act (SITA). According to this law, prostitutes can practise their trade privately but cannot legally solicit customers in public.

A BBC article, however, mentions that prostitution is illegal in India; the Indian law does not refer to the practice of selling one's own sexual service as "prostitution".

Clients can be punished for sexual activity in proximity to a public place. Organised prostitution (brothels, prostitution rings, pimping, etc.) is illegal. As long as it is done individually and voluntarily, a woman can use her body in exchange for material benefit. In particular, the law forbids a sex worker to carry on her profession within 200 yards of a public place.

I hope this will be helpful for at least few of them.

Thank you.As on Wikipedia!

Dratini
06-03-18, 17:24
As on Wikipedia!These type of articles are also there on sites like Oyo and StayUncle which clearly say what is legal.

BabyKutu
06-03-18, 17:34

Claims to be an indie from DilshN at gar.She is the LB Nagar block 2 MILF. Max 3 K, that too very functional and nothing but MISH.

Has lots of flab and is dark without being photo-shopped. For desperate times only.

BabyKutu
06-03-18, 17:37
I am sure you are talking about 'The Mirror' wali. Poor soul. Was already lean; has she become further leaner?? But a good GFE provider. Is she back in action? What are the current damages?She never quit this, she slowed down and was very choosy. As long as you can bear her incessant bragging and turn a deaf eye to her purports in tinsel town, she is good company.

She slimmed a bit, I met her last month when in Hyderabad and she is still the "same old. Same old" . Overall good fun to be and she is super choosy now.

IronHulk
06-04-18, 02:50
Hello everyone,

Thanks to Monherclub for sharing the contact details of the masseuse.

My legs were aching like anything and I wanted to have a really good massage. Whatsapped the lady and fixed the appointment at 2:30 P. M on Saturday. She came on time. Even though Mongerclub already mentioned that she is fat, I didn't expect her to be that fatter. Anyways her attitude is very sweet. She responds well to your requests.

Now coming to the massage, after she arrived went to the room. Her massage skills are good but not great. I have been to so many spas and her massage skills are as good as them but not as great as Thais. She massaged each and every part of the body. Overall a nice experience.

Damage: 2.5 k.

WIR: yes.

NewbExcited
06-04-18, 05:01
Are private messages only for paid subscribers or do members qualify at a certain point? Also. What's a good way to make a payment discreetly other than mailing it since mailing might take weeks.

Blossom123
06-04-18, 07:54
Has anyone tried her recently?

Are there any changes? How is the place?

RogerFed
06-04-18, 09:18

Are there any changes? How is the place?I just heard that she moved to a new place.

GhostGuy
06-04-18, 11:14

Counter charges 1.9 k.

Girl 2.5 k.Hi,

I'm new here looking for some fun.

Could you please confirm if it is Ruan spa?

Monger Club
06-04-18, 11:47
Very mechanical. Attitude head high. I suggest avoid her.

I did not go to her place. Took her for out call, hence no idea about her place.

Are there any changes? How is the place?

Monger Club
06-04-18, 12:18
While I too feel 50 K is on the higher side for her, she is a fantastic girl. Yes I too heard she recently again increased her rates. Undoubtedly she provides excellent service GFE, DFK, BBBJ, MIs, Lotus, Doggy, 69, DATY almost everything on the menu except anal. I met this chick a couple of times in past as I was always a fan of her GFE. I don't think she is active anymore. She does not see new clients. That is what was told to me. However she does entertain old clients who have already met her in past.

My views on mongering is something like this: Most of us have wives or GF back there. Why are we coming out to these girls? Because we want to experience something that is missing in our lives or probably we do not get at home. Hence We spend money and look for those enjoyments outside. So according to me, Hygiene, Cleanliness, GFE, DFK, BBBJ, MIs, Lotus, Doggy, proper response, proper service are the top priorities over the looks as once I switch off the lights, it really does not matter how good she looks (again this is my personal opinion).

Coming back to your question is she worth? Well this is a personal choice. I know a range of people starting from the ones who stick to those cheap 2-3 K a shot mechanical ones to those who blow lacs to spend a mechanical 2-3 hours time with Celebs tolerating all their tantrums. Overall it is a personal choice. Also we should avoid discussing such topics further to keep the rates low. If you are looking for reviews about Nisha, search the forum. This forum is full of her reviews. While there had been some critics, she use to be a hot favorite here, I am guessing over 1 to 1.5 yrs back. She does not see new clients anymore. Hence you won't find her in recent topics.

Discussions like will make them hike their rates again, hence avoid such discussions. I know Vicky has a range of girls. If this one is out of your budget, try other girls but please avoid such discussions. Let's close this topic here. Guys please don't drag this topic further by trailing to this discussion.

Been out for some time and recently contacted Vicky. He said Nisha is available. He quoted 50 K per night. Really guys is she that worth and what I don't understand is the price.

Monger Club
06-04-18, 12:19
I am glad that I was helpful to you. Please share some of your contacts too.

Hello everyone,

My legs were aching like anything and I wanted to have a really good massage. Whatsapped the lady and fixed the appointment at 2:30 P. M on Saturday. She came on time. Even though Mongerclub already mentioned that she is fat, I didn't expect her to be that fatter. Anyways her attitude is very sweet. She responds well to your requests..

JHourHappy
06-04-18, 17:34
Are private messages only for paid subscribers or do members qualify at a certain point? Also. What's a good way to make a payment discreetly other than mailing it since mailing might take weeks.Use virtual card system.

NewtoHyd
06-04-18, 17:48
Hello everyone,

My legs were aching like anything and I wanted to have a really good massage. Whatsapped the lady and fixed the appointment at 2:30 P. M on Saturday. She came on time. Even though Mongerclub already mentioned that she is fat, I didn't expect her to be that fatter. Anyways her attitude is very sweet. She responds well to your requests.

Now coming to the massage, after she arrived went to the room. Her massage skills are good but not great. I have been to so many spas and her massage skills are as good as them but not as great as Thais. She massaged each and every part of the body. Overall a nice experience.

Damage: 2.5 k.

WIR: yes.2.5 K including release or just massage. Is she inclined to do more services? From her pov, its risky to visit strangers and she has to travel. If she works in a spa probably she would get same by way of tips.

JHourHappy
06-04-18, 18:28

Are there any changes? How is the place?PMed you. Check your MSG.

Raajeeev
06-04-18, 18:39
Hello everyone,

Do anyone have contacts for booking celebrities. I wanted to meet actress Shailaja Priya. Does anyone have any contact. If so please reply.

DonutRider
06-04-18, 19:40
These type of articles are also there on sites like Oyo and StayUncle which clearly say what is legal.Well, why post parts of it when you can link the whole thing in here!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India

BabyKutu
06-05-18, 02:04
Hello everyone,

Do anyone have contacts for booking celebrities. I wanted to meet actress Shailaja Priya. Does anyone have any contact. If so please reply.Bro,

2 steps to achieve your goal.

Basic. Get a PM, can't put details on open forum.

For actresses. Its difficult to get genuine handlers, we are talking upwards of 50 K a pop.

BabyKutu
06-05-18, 02:08
While I too feel 50 K is on the higher side for her, she is a fantastic girl..Apols bro. Forced to comment.

She is cute and petite, she went from 6 K a pop to 10 K for 30 minutes to 20 K to now 50 K. Wow. While she is a rock star in bed, those rates are commanded by tinsel town.

Incessant sharing and non negotiation is the reason for such high stakes. Personal choices but we are making quite a few bummers rockstars.

I rest my case.

Blossom123
06-05-18, 07:40
Apols bro. Forced to comment.

She is cute and petite, she went from 6 K a pop to 10 K for 30 minutes to 20 K to now 50 K. Wow. While she is a rock star in bed, those rates are commanded by tinsel town.

Incessant sharing and non negotiation is the reason for such high stakes. Personal choices but we are making quite a few bummers rockstars.

I rest my case.Bro, I don't think any of the mongers here would be the reason for 50 k.

One logical reason I would think of is that she do not want to do it anymore and this is one way of telling that.

Other reason could be somehow she got different level of clientele who are willing to pay that much?

Monger Club
06-05-18, 10:39
Bro,

Would like to remove the confusion. She is still at 20 K a shot and not 50 K a shot. 50 K is for the entire night. I know her since her rates were 10 K a shot. I think 6 k was may be earlier to that. And yes such discussions make them feel more important, that is why I asked to avoid trailing on this topic. Well she is anyway not taking any new clients hence why to ruin it for the old clients with again a rate increase by making them feel so important that we have multiple discussions about them. If we want to avoid, let's just stop contacting them, why discuss and make them feel important? We all know that Vicky too has a handle here and he reads this forum on a regular basis.

Apols bro. Forced to comment.

I rest my case.

Monger Club
06-05-18, 10:42
Get a PM facility first then I can help you with a reliable source I have.

Hello everyone,

Do anyone have contacts for booking celebrities. I wanted to meet actress Shailaja Priya. Does anyone have any contact. If so please reply.

Monger Club
06-05-18, 10:47
Very true bro this is exactly what is going on currently. That is the reason sometimes she is even avoiding old clients who use to pay her 10 k a shot. Now a days she got a big bakara from UK. Most of the time she is in UK with him and while in Hyderabad, probably she wants to rest hence hardly entertaining any clients locally.

Bro, I don't think any of the mongers here would be the reason for 50 k.

One logical reason I would think of is that she do not want to do it anymore and this is one way of telling that.

Other reason could be somehow she got different level of clientele who are willing to pay that much?

SreenadhRufy
06-05-18, 14:33
Hello brothers,

I am newbie here and have taken Subscription in ISG. Can anyone please share any contacts with GFE experience with BBJ.

Would be really grateful. I will return the favor by sharing the contacts I come across.

Thank you.

JHourHappy
06-05-18, 17:18
Very true bro this is exactly what is going on currently. That is the reason sometimes she is even avoiding old clients who use to pay her 10 k a shot. Now a days she got a big bakara from UK. Most of the time she is in UK with him and while in Hyderabad, probably she wants to rest hence hardly entertaining any clients locally.Seeming the post about 50 k, I have searched her pics in the old threads & personally I found she is not even worth of 10 k per shot. Really difficult to understand this price hike. May be because of monopoly.

RohanM
06-05-18, 17:22
Can anybody give exact address of it.

Smnrymji
06-05-18, 17:48
Will be in Banjara hill next week. Looking for nice looking girl for massage in the hotel. Please. Inbox contact details. Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NewtoHyd
06-05-18, 18:25
While I too feel 50 K is on the higher side for her, she is a fantastic girl. Yes I too heard she recently again increased her rates. Undoubtedly she provides excellent service GFE, DFK, BBBJ, MIs, Lotus, Doggy, 69, DATY almost everything on the menu except anal. I met this chick a couple of times in past as I was always a fan of her GFE. I don't think she is active anymore. She does not see new clients. That is what was told to me. However she does entertain old clients who have already met her in past.

My views on mongering is something like this: Most of us have wives or GF back there. Why are we coming out to these girls? Because we want to experience something that is missing in our lives or probably we do not get at home. Hence We spend money and look for those enjoyments outside. So according to me, Hygiene, Cleanliness, GFE, DFK, BBBJ, MIs, Lotus, Doggy, proper response, proper service are the top priorities over the looks as once I switch off the lights, it really does not matter how good she looks (again this is my personal opinion)..She is highly overrated, I saw her for 5 k and didn't feel anything great. You will get such girls for 8 k night in Delhi. She is cute, petite but lacks sophistication (can't speak proper English). Less talk about her handler Vicky the better. He makes more money than the gals he manages and gets a cut from hotels he recommends too.

Egypt3032
06-05-18, 19:50
Hello friends,

Will be visiting Krabi (Thailand) in a few weeks. Any places that you recommend for soapy massages / FS? Been to Bangkok before but this is my first time in Krabi.

Monger Club
06-05-18, 20:12
Well as I said it is again a personal choice. What you like may not be liked by everyone and vice versa. At least she has that UK bakara who is blowing thousands of Dollars on her every month. I am sure he must have liked something in her. Come what may, I am a fan of her GFE and their hospitality. BTW did you ever visit her?

Seeming the post about 50 k, I have searched her pics in the old threads & personally I found she is not even worth of 10 k per shot. Really difficult to understand this price hike. May be because of monopoly.

Monger Club
06-05-18, 20:29
She is cute, petite but lacks sophistication (can't speak proper English). Are you sure you are talking about the same Nisha that we all are? Because I have been visiting this girl for past 2-3 years and she and Vicky speak very good and perfect English. In fact most of my conversation with her is in English only as I don't know Telugu and she is not very good at Hindi (Hyderabadi Hindi).

IdleBrain1
06-06-18, 03:21
Guys,

Can you help me with some beautiful contacts in the city please?

NewbExcited
06-06-18, 03:45
Hello friends,

Will be visiting Krabi (Thailand) in a few weeks. Any places that you recommend for soapy massages / FS? Been to Bangkok before but this is my first time in Krabi.I have been to Krabi and it's a very dry area with regards to this hobby. If you are flying through Bangkok, consider a pit stop because you will be disappointed with lack of options in Krabi. However, it is a beautiful island.

Loveer
06-06-18, 08:10
Need trusted & decent contact for in call in 5 star hotel.

SoloSoul
06-06-18, 17:35
Hi seniors,

Can you please share sure shot MP in JH or BH please. Newbie to the site.

Monger Club
06-06-18, 17:38
First get a paid subscription to activate your PM facility. Only then we can share anything.

Need trusted & decent contact for in call in 5 star hotel.

BabyKutu
06-06-18, 18:16
I have been to Krabi and it's a very dry area with regards to this hobby. If you are flying through Bangkok, consider a pit stop because you will be disappointed with lack of options in Krabi. However, it is a beautiful island.Issan is the the masseuse world. Not as colourful as Phat Pong but bang for buck for sure. Just be sure of the age of the girls.

SoloSoul
06-06-18, 18:17
Thank you JHourHappy for sharing the contact.

I lived in this neck of the woods (NH65, M guda) for almost 5 years but there was never anything exciting.

And then this place opens up and JHP shared it so I had to go try it out.

The place is in the third floor of a commercial building. The owner is trying to develop it into a full blown spa.

And saloon but only the Spa seems to be working out for now. Has similar vibes of the Kerala spa in Jhills.

There are three therapists and I got to try Miss. S. She was an older woman (40's I suppose). Very friendly and.

Open. There was a B2 B and it was good. Also there was help during my shower so it was a good experience..Could you share MP details please.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

JHourHappy
06-06-18, 18:33
Hi seniors,

Can you please share sure shot MP in JH or BH please. Newbie to the site.Rarely you will get FS in MP in Hyderabad.

JHourHappy
06-06-18, 18:37
Well as I said it is again a personal choice. What you like may not be liked by everyone and vice versa. At least she has that UK bakara who is blowing thousands of Dollars on her every month. I am sure he must have liked something in her. Come what may, I am a fan of her GFE and their hospitality. BTW did you ever visit her?Nope I didn't visit. Recently, I came to know about her. It is very difficult to change opinion. Applicable for me too. There are lot of negative feedback about some indies here in the forum but still I visited & got good services. So vary from person to person.

Egypt3032
06-06-18, 19:05
Issan is the the masseuse world. Not as colourful as Phat Pong but bang for buck for sure. Just be sure of the age of the girls.Thank you Babykutu Sir! You are awesome as always!

Uziuzi
06-06-18, 19:17
Siri FR.

I am new in this forum and was planning to visit Hyderabad. This time I am thinking to have some experience in a new city. Thus I post a request to share some digits from the seniors and send some PM to seniors who can help. Some seniors' replayed and some did not. From the replies I have selected few like Siri, Navya etc. Nikhat, Moonrika were beyond my budget. Got one SP who serve near HItech, sent some pic and quoted 5 k for 1 shot. As it was Loc contact I did not try. Got a site oyosex but avoided.

Finally I thought to try Navya or Siri. Navya showed some attitude so just F off. Actually going through the FR on Siri I became to know that one monger was not satisfied with her as she was not happy in doggy, place was too far, need to know Telugu to extract best from her etc etc. But still seniors told me to try her and got ref too. I am not mentioning all the names as they may be flooded for request for some other digits also. Now come to main part.

I messaged her on WA she replied in Telugu then I asked to reply in Hindi or English she choose Eng. She quoted 3. 5 k for 1 pop. Then I thought to call her directly from another no now she quoted 3 k. So a call saved. 5 K of mine. She told me to come P. Nagar, three monkey jn and the she will guide me over phone and told me to bring safety. All this she told in Hindi only. Before going to her place I went to a medical shop near Redhill area for safety. The shopkeeper offer the mankind product and I asked for Durex and told that not available. The offered Skore I said yes. Got two from a large box while asking for price he was unable to find the rate then went to lady working backside of the shop working in a computer, she also failed LOL. I was thinking what they are doing then I asked for the box and 150 bucks were quoted for 20 pcs. I explained the rated and paid 15 to the hopeless guy. So reached that P. Nagar and called her then she directed me towards her place. It was not too hard to find the place she was directing. Finally reached that building took the lift, she was waiting outside and welcomed me to her apartment. It was nicely organized. She took me to her bed room. She offered me water though I was carrying a bottle with me. It took hardly 10 to 12 minutes to reach her place. Then she switches on the A/C. I told her that I am bit tired as I was on the bus for 15 hrs and had a hectic schedule for the whole day. It was around 5 PM. Then I got fresh in the attached washroom where I saw mouth wash, V wash (hope you got it) and a bra hanged there. I saw the size, it was 36 C. After that she told me to come and lie down beside her and Started chit chat. She asked for reference I told, she told about her family members and all other staffs. In the mean time we were hugging ourselves from when I did not notice. Initially she was not in DFK but I told her that I became to know that you are great kisser bla bla bla from that point she was in DFK whenever I tried to kiss her. It was good. She was playing with my jonny too. Then she told me to start the deed I said ok let's start. Allowed me to undress her she was in shalwar kameej and in royal blue bra and panty. Her ass and thighs are great. She undressed me also. Then we went in to the bed with hug and DFK. I started fondling her boobs, playing with her nipples. Boobs are fine not tight. She had some extra adipose tissue in her tummy. It is acceptable based on her age and being a mother. If this extra amount went into her boobs then guys' we have to pay at least 5 K for her.

I was pressing her ass and thighs while shucking her tits and playing with her nipples. She was also enjoying this act. I tried to took as much as her tit in my mouth and suck. She told me not to bite her. Then I tried to insert a finger in to her pussy she said that "I want tongue there". Now I was in trouble. Because I never went for DATY, but the cat was clean and appealing so thought let try once. It was fresh, no smell at all. So my tongue was in action with my hands on her boobs. Within few minutes she was pulling my hair and pressing my head on the cat. She starts shivering with light moan. I was working on her cat as well as my nails are on her erect nipple. Then she squirted and exhausted. Ask me to lie down with her then she gave me a long DFK. After some time she told that now it is her turn. So she started playing with my jhonny. She took it in her mouth with lots of tongue work on tip. Got a sloppy BJ. Playing with my ball and took in her mouth. So jhonny became excited. Then she placed the cap over it and started on WOT. After few minutes I told her for doggy and she told me "chii" and asked me do you like it? I told yes. Astonishingly she changed the position and invited me for doggy. So I have started my work with lots of hand work on her back and ass. It was awesome. Then we went for miss. I have started in slow-motion. Then she asked me to go faster so I keep going. She seems to enjoying the strokes and hugs me tightly. After some time she became excited and asked me to push harder and started DFK. Then she became relaxed, kissed me. But I could not release my load due to tiredness of the journey and hectic schedule or what I don't know. Then she started HJ with licking my chest and I was playing with her racks. Finally jhonny explode in her hands. She kissed me and wiped it with a piece of cloth. She told me it could have been better if I we got it together. I took long time to release. Then I went to washroom. She followed after me. Then I helped her to put on her cloths. She did the same to me. Finally handed over the damage, hugged her with a kiss and left. While coming out from her bedroom saw a lady sitting on the dining area, just ignored and left.

I don't think any score card is needed after this FR.

Thank you seniors, especially Jhourhappy and those who shared contacts without any demand in returns. I am extremely sorry I could not name all of them. Salute you.

Thank you readers for your patience and reading this FR. Forgive me for my bad English too.

Kaarmic
06-06-18, 20:58
Issan is the the masseuse world. Not as colourful as Phat Pong but bang for buck for sure. Just be sure of the age of the girls.Krabi is one of the most beautiful places in Thailand. But the nightlife is in its nascent stage unlike Pattaya, Bangkok or even Bangla Road of Phuket.

However there are some nightclubs and bars in Aonang In krabi. Make sure you stay in Aonang beach area. You can get access to best if krabi islands and enjoy nightlife of krabi.

If you have time, you may also visit Phuket. Ferrry and bus services are available from Krabi. However, I suggest take the ferry from Aonang pier to Phuket.

In Phuket stay at Patong and as close to Bangla Road. There are a couple of soapy spas and plenty of spas, bars and nightclubs.

You can get plenty of fishes at Tiger night club.

Generally, people go to krabi, take ferry to Phuket, fly back to Bkk and back to India.

Watch out for lady boys, you really need to train your eyes. Don't get drunk too much, party hard but safe. Thailand is a very beautiful country and the people are also warm and beautiful!

Enjoy your trip and have all the fun and do share your experiences!

HydMong
06-07-18, 00:35
Dude seems your mailbox is flooded with fara no. Please share the contact of fara / neha.

Was at Fara's last week and tasted a new bird "Neha" fair as hell, slightly bulky with curves. Gave me perfect GFE, with anal rimming BJ, DFK and fara came to see if I had finished. Pounded this new in front of her and she started fingering paid some extra and fucked her as well, while Neha was helping my balls and DFK.

IronHulk
06-07-18, 02:30
2.5 K including release or just massage. Is she inclined to do more services? From her pov, its risky to visit strangers and she has to travel. If she works in a spa probably she would get same by way of tips.2.5 K including BBBJ. She is inclined to do more services. She said that she will offer FS at 4.5 k.

Maverick5432
06-07-18, 15:03
I can imagine you and her by reading your FR. Well articulated FR bro.

Siri FR.

I am new in this forum and was planning to visit Hyderabad. This time I am thinking to have some experience in a new city. Thus I post a request to share some digits from the seniors and send some PM to seniors who can help. Some seniors' replayed and some did not. From the replies I have selected few like Siri, Navya etc. Nikhat, Moonrika were beyond my budget. Got one SP who serve near HItech, sent some pic and quoted 5 k for 1 shot. As it was Loc contact I did not try. Got a site oyosex but avoided.

Finally I thought to try Navya or Siri. Navya showed some attitude so just F off. Actually going through the FR on Siri I became to know that one monger was not satisfied with her as she was not happy in doggy, place was too far, need to know Telugu to extract best from her etc etc. But still seniors told me to try her and got ref too. I am not mentioning all the names as they may be flooded for request for some other digits also. Now come to main part..

JustiKyzer
06-07-18, 18:28
Its almost a week old didn't have much time to post.

P.S: Not really a great writer.

So I got her number from a member of the forum and called her, she stated 3 k per pop so I said ok and she told me to reach P nagar lake call her and she would guide me, and she guided me very good reached her place without any problem. But the place is very far from mine so got tired during journey LOL. I think the best part about her is her house its just fabulous spacious and neat loved it. Had a small chit chat while we got naked. Started hugging and kissing her, IDK but I felt DFK was kinda ok. She then gave me a BJ and then we did Doggy and ended in mish. IDK about you guys I liked her boobs.

WIR: Probably not as the place is far away.

Also, I didn't have any attitude issues with her like some people were posting she is really a nice gal.

Achilies
06-07-18, 21:14
Hi guys,

I was out of mongering for many days budget, bad looking girls, low GFE all these factors stopped me from mongering! I was waiting for good GFE and I read lot about this mirror Wali! I had her contact since many days but she dint.

Seen active, so recently I heard that she is back in game!!so I again tried her for deal and got a nod!

Fixed an appointment for a HR she insisted for full night but I chose hour session!! She stays near Bhills, flat was good had a nice bed and very famous mirror was there! I got excited seeing the mirror remembered all FRs! She gave a nice hug and small lip kiss when I entered in she was very friendly so we mingled well did some chat by hugging tight each other on bed! Asked her fav stuff in sex she said she likes everything in sex! Slowly started caressing each other tight to my surprise she got in complete mood and she was flowing down already!

Bit DFK entered her in mish she was very much in act complete ly enjoying the bang I liked it very much I think after rose she is the one beats Siri, Sashi in bed!

Then herself got into doggy position oooohhh! Real fun starts here I think she loves to look her self into the mirror while getting banged her expression got me crazy banged her for 10 minutes in that position she had an her orgasm! But I continued banging her to be frank her pussy is not that tight but I enjoyed it threw her back in mish after 5 minutes ride came to end!

Than chit chatted for half and HR about her movies and routine stuff mentioned in previous FRs! But it wasn't done yet I had a deal for single session only but to my surprise she got in mood asked me to bang her again. That too When I just wanted to leave and put on all my clothes and shoes too but I obliged her request banged her with cloths on! But she stopped me when she has done with her second squirt! But I haven't but it was as I got some bonus so left the place with satisfaction!

Apolo's for bad writing guys!! It's really difficult to write FR in 5.5 mobile screen!

Overal it was a great experience! If your concerned about hole than its kind loose so make your choice otherwise she is just excellent in bed!

SmootheRaj
06-08-18, 03:24
Bro, you clear your inbox first.

Dude seems your mailbox is flooded with fara no. Please share the contact of fara / neha.

Shanky4913
06-08-18, 03:53
Can anyone please help me with good looking Thai girl please.

Blossom123
06-08-18, 06:21
Hi guys,

mirror Wali! Bro, what were the damages? Could you please share the contact with me?

Rajivp77
06-08-18, 07:39
Hi,

My name is Rajiv I'm new to this forum and became a subscriber too. All the seniors guide me and PM contact details for safer fun.

SansedSed
06-08-18, 07:55
Thanks a lot you gave me some courage after my GF ditched me looking for some one to loose my vir and P nagar contact will be of great help sir if you can help me.

SansedSed
06-08-18, 08:06
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SureshRaj
06-08-18, 09:14
Very true bro this is exactly what is going on currently. That is the reason sometimes she is even avoiding old clients who use to pay her 10 k a shot. Now a days she got a big bakara from UK. Most of the time she is in UK with him and while in Hyderabad, probably she wants to rest hence hardly entertaining any clients locally.Go to Delhi or Bangalore and bang some CIS chicks who give GFE like a queen for 5 k a pop. 12 k a night, and fucking stop going to that pimp called Vicky's girl. I know there are less options in Hyderabad but 50 K a pop and you guys are still discussing? I think twice about CIS chicks at 18 K because it's my hard earned money. And this is for full night. Zarina comes for 10 K night. Come to Bangalore for a weekend, bang some two three CIS chicks and go. Will still cost you some 15 K max.

DecentGuy123
06-08-18, 11:00
Thanks Ramshknd for sharing this contact. This seems to be a recently started place opposite to a bank near one of the most famous hospitals. When I went there, was surprised as the board outside reads as ladies hostel. Hesitant to enter the place as it is in a crowded location. However went inside after the lady Miss K who was talking to me over phone came out and accompanied me. Miss K is a therapist and also seems like the main tenant of this place. She has a good face but she is very fat. She has shown me two other therapists who are very ugly. She said these are all therapists and they massage as well as provide HJ. Then she has shown some other thin, average looking Bengali girl. She said that the girl doesn't do massage but can provide FS at 3 k. And that the girl was going to be there only for 3 days. I took the girl inside and left after a short B2B. Did not feel like having FS with her. So, ended up with a short B2B. While leaving Miss K told me to check with her again after a week as the girls keep changing according to her. All this happened two months back. Never tried this place again afterwards as it is far from where I stay. It was not a clean place then. Not sure if it changed now.

Akhrev95
06-08-18, 11:45
After so much struggle.

I contacted a SP shared pics with me.

I selected one and said 4 k / pop.

Finalized for 3 k.

After reaching the near by landmark said by the SP, there guy came and took me to the flat.

In the flat there was a old lady who is acting as a care taker.

Then entered a girl (she seemed like MILF) with saree.

This one is not the girl shared by SP.

But I couldn't control and went to bedroom.

She only started kissing.

Removed my T and started kissing my chest and slowly I removed her saree and she is really bulky.

I felt I need minimum of 3 redbulls to have her.

Went for 2 pops and relaxed.

She took tips for BJ, but over all the experience was not great but good. As this was first time for me.

I cannot rate the her stuff.

Akhrev95
06-08-18, 11:46
Hi,

In the site most of them are taking about Siri.

But can anyone ping me contact of Shashi.

Please help me with this.

Thanks.

Sushruth
06-08-18, 13:57
It's believable that we pay so much for overrated girls as we don't have many choices in Hyderabad. But dinner at Hyderabad V, really? It's not even watchable, is it? I believe till the part how we got the contact and we met and how the deed started. I can't digest when we say we had Dinner. So we make that story or is it really so eye pleasing and delicious. My question is if we find that location is eye pleasing then I wonder why we are after fair complexion and beauty of the girls face. I am just curious. I'd say we shouldn't be visiting these girls in that case.

Dratini
06-08-18, 18:36
Any information about this girl? Please PM me.

Paradox18
06-08-18, 19:19
Visiting this place for the second time. Only HJ at the end of the massage. Therapist keeps on changing every three months I guess. Massage was average. Nothing great. At the end, you will get a HJ only if you intimate in advance that you will pay Rs. 500 as tip. Will not visit again.

Damages- 1.5 k counter.

Tip- 500.

Now looking forward to FS and need help from seniors here.

Dratini
06-08-18, 19:44
Hi,

Thanks.I already shared both Siri and Shashi digits with you via PM one week back. I don't know why you are requesting the same information again.

Akhrev95
06-09-18, 04:00
I already shared both Siri and Shashi digits with you via PM one week back. I don't know why you are requesting the same information again.I thought the lady with pics in Green and Yellow sarees name is Shashi.

I actually wanted her number.

I was confused with the name.

Reason why I denied the shashi the contact you sent is the place.

She doesn't have a place and asked to come to some others place.

I know that locality very well.

It's very risky to do such activities in that area.

There are very bad instances took place.

I was asking for contact info of the attached pic.

Sushruth
06-09-18, 04:34
In SA we can't read messages if you are not paid member. But what about women? Can they read if they are not paid. If they have money why they look for sugar daddy. Please let me know. There are not many paid members. Will try only if they can read.

Rahul2007
06-09-18, 12:38
Any information about this girl? Please PM me.She is fake. I had her contact in Pune with same pic. Asks for advance payment.

Monger Club
06-09-18, 15:27
Shared it. Check your PM bro.

Hi,

Thanks.

Dratini
06-09-18, 16:28
I thought the lady with pics in Green and Yellow sarees name is Shashi.

I actually wanted her number.

I was confused with the name.

Reason why I denied the shashi the contact you sent is the place.

She doesn't have a place and asked to come to some others place.

I know that locality very well.

It's very risky to do such activities in that area.

There are very bad instances took place.

I was asking for contact info of the attached pic.This lady is Shashi's friend. I neither met this person nor have her number.

Dratini
06-09-18, 16:54
Met her again after a month. She did remember me and some small minor things pertaining to the 1st encounter.

As usual was offered water, then little chit chat and into action. Was in and out of the house in 30 minutes. She got one call today from someone, she asked him to come today and bring money for 2 shots in case if he wants to do it 2nd time. (I felt that he was a regular customer to her).

Positive. Washroom has mouth wash and dettol liquid, so cleaned myself after the deed.

Negative. She didn't clean herself after the deed, she started wearing her saree while I came out of washroom after cleaning myself.

WiR? I don't Know.

Wankey1
06-09-18, 19:31
Hi all,

Found this one in the gallery. Can anyone share the contact and reference details, please? PM is on.

Thanks,

Wankey.

Mike Larry
06-09-18, 20:16
Any information about this girl? Please PM me.Sorry bro haven't tried but she is good looking let us know if you try her.

JustiKyzer
06-09-18, 20:27
Hello,

Can someone guide me to any girl friendly hotels nearby Secunderabad. Thank you.

Karthikch
06-10-18, 01:06
Hi,

I am new to the forum. Hearing a lot about Siri, Fara and Neha.

Can some one PM me their contacts.

Will definitely help with my contacts.

BabyKutu
06-10-18, 02:56
This lady is Shashi's friend. I neither met this person nor have her number.She is her provider of place. She manages her schedules. I don't know if this one provides. Either ways she is really chubby in real life.

Tango0911
06-10-18, 03:25
Any good contact numbers for Goa. Want to try. New to the forum.

Dratini
06-10-18, 03:53
She is fake. I had her contact in Pune with same pic. Asks for advance payment.
Sorry bro haven't tried but she is good looking let us know if you try her.Thanks for confirming that she is fake. She goes by the name Debjani Sharma, be careful guys.

BabyKutu
06-10-18, 04:08
Hello,

Can someone guide me to any girl friendly hotels nearby Secunderabad. Thank you.None there. I would be careful with the OYO rooms as well. They generally don't allow same citycheckin's. ID's are mandatory for both occupants.

ScadRules
06-10-18, 07:10
Hello all,

I would like to share few of my bad encounters for fellow mongerers just so they won't get duped like me.

I had lot of good experiences with the help of fellow mongers who shared contacts. But I had few bad experiences too. Once I went to sec railway station to drop my cousin and saw few girls standing outside bust station next to petrol bunk which is outside railway station. I observed them previously also after 9 pm. I thought I will try my luck and approached and she quoted 3 k per night and there are two girls in auto who looks above average. I paid her 2 k and the girl came and demanded for another 1.5 k for broker charges. I asked them to return back the money but they refused. I couldn't digest and walked behind some distance to pick a rock thought will throw at them. Then a passerby said they are a batch and there are few more guys behind who black mail after picking girls for money. So its better to move on and he was also deceived by them before. So I quietly left. Hopefully this will help others mongers paying cash before deed.

Regards,

Fellow monger.

ScadRules
06-10-18, 07:18
I observe lot of people want to try Nisha for 50 k a night. I seriously don't understand are they really rich enough to casually throw 50 k for a single girl for a night? If it was me I would travel to Bangalore or Delhi to have fun with 2-3 birds and return with cash left.

If the price of any CG is more than 12 k night then I would its not worth it.

I am planning to rent a Independent 1 bhk out skirts of Hyderabad to have fun when I want to. Do you guys think this is safe?

If anyone interested in sharing please PM me.

Monger Club
06-10-18, 09:45
Try hotels listed on www.stayuncle.com All hotels listed are couple friendly. No questions asked. Local IDs also accepted.

Hello,

Can someone guide me to any girl friendly hotels nearby Secunderabad. Thank you.

RoofHills
06-10-18, 14:58
Anyone had fun with wife while husband watching, any genuine contacts and share your experience and damages.

JustiKyzer
06-10-18, 16:26
Try hotels listed on www.stayuncle.com All hotels listed are couple friendly. No questions asked. Local IDs also accepted.Thanks bro.

JustiKyzer
06-10-18, 16:28
None there. I would be careful with the OYO rooms as well. They generally don't allow same citycheckin's. ID's are mandatory for both occupants.OK thanks.

JHourHappy
06-10-18, 16:32
Hello all,

I would like to share few of my bad encounters for fellow mongerers just so they won't get duped like me.

I had lot of good experiences with the help of fellow mongers who shared contacts. But I had few bad experiences too. Once I went to sec railway station to drop my cousin and saw few girls standing outside bust station next to petrol bunk which is outside railway station. I observed them previously also after 9 pm. I thought I will try my luck and approached and she quoted 3 k per night and there are two girls in auto who looks above average. I paid her 2 k and the girl came and demanded for another 1.5 k for broker charges. I asked them to return back the money but they refused. I couldn't digest and walked behind some distance to pick a rock thought will throw at them. Then a passerby said they are a batch and there are few more guys behind who black mail after picking girls for money. So its better to move on and he was also deceived by them before. So I quietly left. Hopefully this will help others mongers paying cash before deed.

Regards,

Fellow monger.3 k per night itself was an indication that it is fake. You can't get girls for 3 k night even at cities like Calcutta or Delhi.

BabySearch
06-10-18, 18:19
In SA we can't read messages if you are not paid member. But what about women? Can they read if they are not paid. If they have money why they look for sugar daddy. Please let me know. There are not many paid members. Will try only if they can read.SA in India is not worth and waste of time. I was a paid member for one year but didn't have any luck. I used to receivee few messages some times, but mostly didn't worked for me.

I think for girl no need to become paid member because they can read messages.

RahulRocks
06-11-18, 01:14
Please share damage and if you don't mind pm me her digits.

Hi guys,

I was out of mongering for many days budget, bad looking girls, low GFE all these factors stopped me from mongering! I was waiting for good GFE and I read lot about this mirror Wali! I had her contact since many days but she dint.

Seen active, so recently I heard that she is back in game!!so I again tried her for deal and got a nod!

Fixed an appointment for a HR she insisted for full night but I chose hour session!! She stays near Bhills, flat was good had a nice bed and very famous mirror was there! I got excited seeing the mirror remembered all FRs! She gave a nice hug and small lip kiss when I entered in she was very friendly so we mingled well did some chat by hugging tight each other on bed! Asked her fav stuff in sex she said she likes everything in sex! Slowly started caressing each other tight to my surprise she got in complete mood and she was flowing down already!

Bit DFK entered her in mish she was very much in act complete ly enjoying the bang I liked it very much I think after rose she is the one beats Siri, Sashi in bed!

BabyKutu
06-11-18, 01:50
Hello all,

Then a passerby said they are a batch and there are few more guys behind who black mail after picking girls for money. So its better to move on and he was also deceived by them before. So I quietly left. Hopefully this will help others mongers paying cash before deed.You are lucky bro. That's the " TONGA " Gang, they operate basically on blackmailing and mugging.

They are known to rob and scoot and they can be found o the same spot again next day, what meets the eye are only the girls, however there is also a batch of 10 to 15 armed me, mostly sharp instruments ready to mug. I have written many a time, pickups are not safe at all.

All I say is you are lucky. Stay away from any street pickup.

Sushruth
06-11-18, 02:53
Bro, I am in the US. So wanted to try. Thank you.

SA in India is not worth and waste of time. I was a paid member for one year but didn't have any luck. I used to receivee few messages some times, but mostly didn't worked for me.

I think for girl no need to become paid member because they can read messages.

BabyKutu
06-11-18, 05:35
Please share damage and if you don't mind pm me her digits.6 K a pop.

Brdwj
06-11-18, 06:13
Bro, I am in the US. So wanted to try. Thank you.SA has 2 groups of people, Sugar Baby and Sugar Daddy / Mommy. Sugar babies are the ones who accept donations and Sugar daddies are the ones who pay. Sugar daddies need to be paid members to view messages (F'and expensive here in the US). Sugar babies can view the messages without being paid members but I'm guessing there's a limit to the number of people you can contact (Like in Tinder).

Brdwj
06-11-18, 06:16
Anyone had fun with wife while husband watching, any genuine contacts and share your experience and damages.There were reports sometime back on one such cpl. 2 members were talking. I reached them both for info. One is no longer a member and radio silence from the other one.

PapilonInSpire
06-11-18, 10:16
Bro,

Please make some space in your Inbox. Tried to PM you.

Hi guys,

Then herself got into doggy position oooohhh! Real fun starts here I think she loves to look her self into the mirror while getting banged her expression got me crazy banged her for 10 minutes in that position she had an her orgasm! But I continued banging her to be frank her pussy is not that tight but I enjoyed it threw her back in mish after 5 minutes ride came to end!

Than chit chatted for half and HR about her movies and routine stuff mentioned in previous FRs! But it wasn't done yet I had a deal for single session only but to my surprise she got in mood asked me to bang her again. That too When I just wanted to leave and put on all my clothes and shoes too but I obliged her request banged her with cloths on! But she stopped me when she has done with her second squirt! But I haven't but it was as I got some bonus so left the place with satisfaction!

Apolo's for bad writing guys!! It's really difficult to write FR in 5.5 mobile screen!

Overal it was a great experience! If your concerned about hole than its kind loose so make your choice otherwise she is just excellent in bed!

KrishMan
06-11-18, 13:03

In her mid 20's who asked me to follow her to the massage area. I changed to dispo and in comes the girl and she right away put her arms around johnny and started asking about extras. I have negotiated for TL access and HJ for 2 k. She started massaging for few minutes and after that we got into the act of kissing and squeezing her tits..Hi,

Can you please share or PM the details.

JHourHappy
06-11-18, 14:02
You are lucky bro. That's the " TONGA " Gang, they operate basically on blackmailing and mugging.

They are known to rob and scoot and they can be found o the same spot again next day, what meets the eye are only the girls, however there is also a batch of 10 to 15 armed me, mostly sharp instruments ready to mug. I have written many a time, pickups are not safe at all.

All I say is you are lucky. Stay away from any street pickup.Absolutely right. Street pickup is always risky be it any city. My friend got robbed few months back in Gurgaon. Be careful from street pickup.

ScadRules
06-11-18, 14:36
Hello guys,

A quick question. Should we help newbies in the form or not?

I previously shared contacts with newbies who asked but I never heard back from them or read any FR's from them. This leads me to question why should we help them? I know they don't have any contacts to share but at least they never wrote back or posted in the form about their experiences. Are they here just to collect pics and numbers?

I think we should give them a week to hear back from them or post by them. If there is no response we should post the ID's of them here to let other mongers know about it. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Fellow monger in dilemma.

Monger Club
06-11-18, 16:41
Absolute right. I totally agree with you. I too had many bad experiences hence started giving second thoughts about sharing contacts. There is absolutely no discipline at all. My experiences were as follows:

1. Many members have taken contacts from me and never wrote any FRs (Except 4 members and surprisingly all 4 were new members.).

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP. He provides me a fantastic and reliable service and in return if I am required to shell some extra 2-3 thousand I am fine with it. How many of you have been cheated by SPs and Indies here? Don't you agree with me? Not just an indie, getting a reliable SP is also a big project now a days with so many cheaters floating in the market. I know these IDs who have no ethics.

3. The height is that taking my name as reference, they were trying to bargain with my contacts asking the service for 50% their rate. Saying that I told them that their rate is 50% of what they were quoted. My contacts often call me and asked as to why am I telling people that their rate is 50% of what they actually charge? This does damages my relationship with them. One gentleman even went to the extent of telling that I am his childhood mate and I never lie to him. Pathetic. Guys if you don't have negotiating skills please don't put your gun on my shoulders to fire.

4. People doing wrong things with girls after drinking. I've had complaints where guys paid for 2 shots and then later midnight at 3 am forcing / threatening the girl to give an extra shot since they were drunk and wanted to enjoy without paying extra. (I know the IDs of these 2 cases) I hope they are reading this. Also cases where these girls were forced to have sex without condom and also some cases where they tried to have Anal with them.

5. One member was asking Nisha as to how much will she pay him (commission) if he gets her more clients from ISG.

I can keep on writing episodes after episodes about my experiences But anyway 'Moral Of The Story' is not to avoid sharing but be careful before sharing. Do some R&D about the member and ensure that he shares his contact number with you before taking your contact. At least you will know who is behaving in which way and you will know whom to blacklist and whom to entertain. We should start sharing such Black-Listed IDs here so that other members will be aware whom to avoid.

All those about whom I've mentioned in above case studies, be aware. I know your IDs and you too know which point of mine relates to you, hence in future learn to behave decently. One bad fish spoils the pond. This is a fantastic forum for all of us to share and not to cheat each other. Respect is a two way traffic. You get only when you give.

Hello guys,

I previously shared contacts with newbies who asked but I never heard back from them or read any FR's from them. This leads me to question why should we help them? I know they don't have any contacts to share but at least they never wrote back or posted in the form about their experiences. Are they here just to collect pics and numbers?.

BabyKutu
06-11-18, 17:12
Bro,

Please make some space in your Inbox. Tried to PM you.Whatsapped you the details. Check.

JHourHappy
06-11-18, 18:27
Absolute right. I totally agree with you. I too had many bad experiences hence started giving second thoughts about sharing contacts. There is absolutely no discipline at all. My experiences were as follows:

1. Many members have taken contacts from me and never wrote any FRs (Except 4 members and surprisingly all 4 were new members.).

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP. He provides me a fantastic and reliable service and in return if I am required to shell some extra 2-3 thousand I am fine with it. How many of you have been cheated by SPs and Indies here? Don't you agree with me? Not just an indie, getting a reliable SP is also a big project now a days with so many cheaters floating in the market. I know these IDs who have no ethics..Really good one. I have started doing the same thing keeping their last three digits / working name if they are using my name as reference. Sometime goes wrong, they can be blacklisted. Otherwise our good relation is hampered in a dry city like Hyderabad where we have very few contacts.

NewtoHyd
06-11-18, 18:43
Hello guys,

I previously shared contacts with newbies who asked but I never heard back from them or read any FR's from them. This leads me to question why should we help them? I know they don't have any contacts to share but at least they never wrote back or posted in the form about their experiences. Are they here just to collect pics and numbers?

I think we should give them a week to hear back from them or post by them. If there is no response we should post the ID's of them here to let other mongers know about it. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Fellow monger in dilemma.LOL! You yourself are a newbie with 9 posts! No disrespect dude. Remember everybody is newbie in the beginning. To help or not is an individual choice and you need to use your wisdom and judgement a bit, can't help everyone that joins the forum 1 week back and starts demanding contacts. Read his history. Its unfair to expect FR on every contact you share. Most likely he would have asked many people for contacts without knowing for sure how many would respond. If many people respond he may choose only few of them to try.

There is no blanket solution to such issues. People taking contacts and not contributing to the forum. These kind of things happen everywhere. What are you trying to achieve by 'black' listing their IDs?

Mr HumpYou
06-11-18, 18:56
Visiting this place for the second time. Only HJ at the end of the massage. Therapist keeps on changing every three months I guess. Massage was average. Nothing great..WoW. This place still exists? Must be a record as I have seen it in business since '05. A surely knows the right palms to grease. LOL.

BabySearch
06-11-18, 19:03
Bro, I am in the US. So wanted to try. Thank you.No idea how SA works in the US. I feel Tinder will be good choice over SA.

BabySearch
06-11-18, 19:10
Just wondering what happened to Seema. No reviews on her and also not reachable. Anyone met her recently, then please comments.

NsaHyd7799
06-11-18, 19:15
Hi guys,

I'm new in here. Could someone please share some good CG contacts. I would be glad to exchange a few of my contacts.

Thank you.

RahulRocks
06-12-18, 00:38
Thanks to friend who shared massage number.

I used service two times. It's ok service but comfortable in getting at your place with good happy finish and oral.

This lady has one friend also who does full service. She showed me pic and shared contact with me. But could not negotiate and availed her service as she understand only Telugu.

I will share number with brother who has share massage lady no with me. This is pay back time for me.

RahulRocks
06-12-18, 00:44
I have been to this spa cpl of times. This is above book store. They have online offers as well.

Availed 999,45 min service with local therapist. Massage was ok. She gave enough hints from beginning. Finally asked menu card and 1 k for HJ, 2 k for Hi+top access and 3 k for B2B.

Bargained and got HJ and top in 1 k.

Decent HJ, boobs very small but girl was soft spoken and we'll behaved. Her name starts with a and synonym of worship.

I used NE therapist here as well and they do provide service depend on mood.

AnilB01
06-12-18, 02:00
Bro,

Please clear your PM, need her contact, thank bro.

Hi guys,

ScadRules
06-12-18, 02:39
Bro,

I may not have many posts but most of the seniors know me here.

I always get back to them through PM.

LOL! You yourself are a newbie with 9 posts! No disrespect dude. Remember everybody is newbie in the beginning. To help or not is an individual choice and you need to use your wisdom and judgement a bit, can't help everyone that joins the forum 1 week back and starts demanding contacts. Read his history. Its unfair to expect FR on every contact you share. Most likely he would have asked many people for contacts without knowing for sure how many would respond. If many people respond he may choose only few of them to try.

There is no blanket solution to such issues. People taking contacts and not contributing to the forum. These kind of things happen everywhere. What are you trying to achieve by 'black' listing their IDs?

BabyKutu
06-12-18, 02:51
Just wondering what happened to Seema. No reviews on her and also not reachable. Anyone met her recently, then please comments.Moved shop to Bengaluru and is a part timer doing this. Last I know she got engaged and is planning to relocate to somewhere is south east Asia. So she is as good as gone unless something breaks up.

RrVee123
06-12-18, 06:26
Hi friends,

Hope all are good and energetic.

These FRs are a month old.

FR 1: This one is reference from miss K and visited internal lanes of one grampanchayat. Lady is from Bangalore and came for short span. Skinny with enough boobs. No DFK. Initial nakhras but after deed started experience is good. She allowed WOT which she is reluctant in starting. With damage of 3000 thought I got enough enjoyment.

FR 2: Want to try my luck in locanto and finalized 3 to 4 number. One of the number sent some 6 to 8 pics who are angles and quoted 6 k. After I saw pics thought there could be some thing fishy as the girls are damn good and no way it can be true and felt like trap. So tried another number name staring with see and ends with and. He sent 2 girls and quoted 2 k. I opted for a Telugu speaking and asked me to come near same grampanchayat. When I called him he told to wait in a super market and later I got a call from another number and asked me to come to near by flat. I was skeptical but want to try my luck. After reaching flat handed over damages after they had showed girl. To my surprise she is not Telugu but anyway went with girl as it is hot outside and inside. The girl is a Bengali and Chameli. Soft skin with nice boobs. Gave a nice BJ and I played with boobs the best I can.

Once she is enough hot. I fingered her pussy and juices are flowing continuous (no DATY). Moved to missionary and then doggy and ended with WOT. Kinky part is we are sweating as it is mid may afternoon with a fan. Some how I liked the body smells and wet feelings which made this exp a level higher. Gave a tip of 500 and 100 to old lady (might be cre taker). Over all good night experience.

Achilies
06-12-18, 07:26
Bro,

I may not have many posts but most of the seniors know me here.

I always get back to them through PM.You may have connection through PM! But that doesn't show your seniority. So indirectly your saying that you have tried more girls what your FRS states! You your self not contributing the forum by FRs. How can you suggest someone to write FRs! Got number from member that doesn't mean you should try that girl at any cost there may be other scenarios like girls attitude, looks, place so many stuff related to it. I have tried Siri twice even after knowing hectic journey time, some may not find it easy and they drop!!Even I have seen many who took number from me they haven't tried a girl and they explained reason for that some tried I asked them for FRs but they dint so I stopped sharing to them!

Mostly people scared of writing. FRs is increase in demand we already have lot of FRs on Siri Sashi other famous I don't think they need any new FRs unless they had any different experience than pastones!

So brother you stop being senior through PMs! And start posting some reports!

DavidRock
06-12-18, 08:29
Hello dear mongers,

I am travelling to Hyderabad on 14th June & will fly back on 16th June.

Will be staying at Gachibwoli. Would be great if you can help me in providing some contacts details.

Thanks a lot!

FierceMonger
06-12-18, 09:47
Can anyone confirm if oaks has been raided? I went there on Saturday. Watchman told there was some police problem. Not sure if they escaped with pre info or were actually raided. Anyone knows?

HoneyHunt05
06-12-18, 09:50
Can somebody help me with contact details of mirror wali? Also please provide the reference.

Monger Club
06-12-18, 10:26
Bro,

For us to share anything, you must first get a paid subscription and activate your PM facility.

Hi guys,

I'm new in here. Could someone please share some good CG contacts. I would be glad to exchange a few of my contacts.

Thank you.

NeverSayDie9
06-12-18, 11:02
Met Navya today at her place in Kondapur. Thanks to one of the senior members for sharing her contact.

Chatted on Whatsapp with the reference I was given and she was quite responsive. Fixed an appointment and drove to her place near Kondapur. Its a small complex and she lives in a cozy apartment. Place was not great but safe. No AC though, quite basic.

Coming to the lady, she was petite, quite skinny in fact. The saving grace was that she had these small but firm boobs and nice erect nipples. The ass was nice and shapely, nothing more to mention though.

She was good to talk to, a bit shy and reserved I felt but absolutely no nakhras of any kind. Coming to the deed, started with some foreplay, she just took a shower and was smelling nice. Kissed her body, hugged her from behind and played with those tiny boobs. She seemed to enjoy the foreplay but was expressionless, eyes closed most of the duration. Absolutely no direct eye contact which was a bit of a turn off. She gave a quick BBJ, wasn't that exciting.

She was open to all positions, started with doggy and man her slim waist was great to hold while riding her from behind. WOT, mish followed and she was came by then. A couple of messages and phone calls came and she attended to. She said we got to wrap up soon as one of her friends was expected. Did her for some more time but seemed mechanical, so finished by myself.

Girl:

Body: 5/10 (Its Subjective, she's very thin. Almost patient like with ribs protruding. Looks decent, dusky with a nice smile and nice smooth hair).

Boobs: 6/10 (Small but firm, nice erect nipples).

Cat: 9/10 (Clean, tight).

Ass: 8/10 (Subjective again, It was small but kind of a bubble butt).

GFE: 5/10 (Though she doesn't do any nakhras or act weird, she participates in the deed mechanically. Nothing against the girl, but was a turn off).

Overall: 7/10.

Damage: 4 k.

Place: 5/10 (Safe, but very basic. No A/C).

WIR: I don't think so (Would have returned if she wasn't passive all through the deed).

I don't think I can share her contact as got it from a fellow senior member and asked to keep it private as of now. Please don't PM.

This is my first FR here on the forum, please pardon any mistakes or typos.

Kaarmic
06-12-18, 14:16
Can anyone confirm if oaks has been raided? I went there on Saturday. Watchman told there was some police problem. Not sure if they escaped with pre info or were actually raided. Anyone knows?I went there yesterday, I. E Monday, it was open. However better to avoid if that's the case!

Rahul7789
06-12-18, 14:39
Hello guys,

Has anyone availed services from the Megha spa at Hcity?

JHourHappy
06-12-18, 17:12
LOL! You yourself are a newbie with 9 posts! No disrespect dude. Remember everybody is newbie in the beginning. To help or not is an individual choice and you need to use your wisdom and judgement a bit, can't help everyone that joins the forum 1 week back and starts demanding contacts. Read his history. Its unfair to expect FR on every contact you share. Most likely he would have asked many people for contacts without knowing for sure how many would respond. If many people respond he may choose only few of them to try.

There is no blanket solution to such issues. People taking contacts and not contributing to the forum. These kind of things happen everywhere. What are you trying to achieve by 'black' listing their IDs?I personally shared contacts with everyone who have PMed me if the contacts are not restricted by the girl or any member who have given me the contact.

JHourHappy
06-12-18, 17:20
Hi,

those who were regular to W spa at Kondapur, it has been shifted to Chandanagar with a new name. Service quality remains same but now they have a room. FS available.

BabyKutu
06-12-18, 17:25
Can somebody help me with contact details of mirror wali? Also please provide the reference.Long time bro. Sent you the details.

Paradox18
06-12-18, 20:11
Guys,

I'm travelling to Vizag over the Weekend. Would be a great help if brothers here can share a few contacts of SP's or Indies over PM. Don't have much to share in return though.

ScadRules
06-12-18, 20:53
Bro,

I always give a contact upfront before I ask for a contact. That is the reason why I get contacts. And also I am not here to argue with you or prove a point I just asked for opinion you can suggest something or say this is not the way. Instead of judging me or extend this useless topic let us both take a step back. I will say what I said may not be right and I take it back. And you can Choose Ti ignore me. Sorry for typo, typing on mobile.

You may have connection through PM! But that doesn't show your seniority. So indirectly your saying that you have tried more girls what your FRS states! You your self not contributing the forum by FRs. How can you suggest someone to write FRs! Got number from member that doesn't mean you should try that girl at any cost there may be other scenarios like girls attitude, looks, place so many stuff related to it. I have tried Siri twice even after knowing hectic journey time, some may not find it easy and they drop!!Even I have seen many who took number from me they haven't tried a girl and they explained reason for that some tried I asked them for FRs but they dint so I stopped sharing to them!

Mostly people scared of writing. FRs is increase in demand we already have lot of FRs on Siri Sashi other famous I don't think they need any new FRs unless they had any different experience than pastones!

So brother you stop being senior through PMs! And start posting some reports!

Monger Club
06-12-18, 21:07
There is a drive initiated by Hyderabad LE. They are on a mission to crack all MPs in Hyderabad (Even the ones from where they get regular Haftas). Orders are from top level. Stay away from them for Extras for some time. I got this info from my neighbor who is highly placed in LE.

Can anyone confirm if oaks has been raided? I went there on Saturday. Watchman told there was some police problem. Not sure if they escaped with pre info or were actually raided. Anyone knows?

JHourHappy
06-13-18, 02:51
Hi,

those who were regular to W spa at Kondapur, it has been shifted to Chandanagar with a new name. Service quality remains same but now they have a room. FS available.Many of you has PMed me for this spa. For clarification, it is not a spa per se, so don't expect any msg. Straightway extra being asked for.

HoneyHunt05
06-13-18, 03:00
Long time bro. Sent you the details.Yeah bro, moving back to Hyderabad shortly! Thanks for the contact and as usual you rock.

Mahesh3056
06-13-18, 08:15
Thanks to jhh for sharing contact. I visited the spa 2 weeks back, I was the first client in the morning, therapist be was only one at that time, in fact I picked her up from the main road to the spa which is in residential area, very basic rooms. Started the massage which was average so I directly popped the question and said everything except FS on menu so got B2B for 2 k.

Started the deed and I started fingering her she was roused and I asked her for day and she was OK with it so did day for 5 min and convinced her for FS for 3.5 k. It was good session.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 8.

Ass: 8.

Pussy: 10 clean and tight.

Attitude: 10 friendly and into the act.

WIR: sure.

Atool
06-13-18, 09:49
Dear all,

Can you please share good Ind and SP contact I am visiting Mumbai this month would like to stay new Mumbai or thane are. If you can share digit will help me to explore city. I am OK to Travel anywhere in city.

Will provide you digit for Pune.

Krish07
06-13-18, 09:56
Hi brothers,

I'm new to this forum and I don't have a credit card. So, could someone tell if there's any alternate way to get paid subscription. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Mr HumpYou
06-13-18, 16:44
What options does one have in Hyderabad if he wants to reserve a room for short term (as in couple of hours / overnight) or long term (weekend) where an ID is not required? Must be safe to play of course. The only currently valid ID is the passport and I am very reluctant to hand over the details just for some flings. I have looked at safeuncle and Oyo couples but they mention that ID is required.

Please PM me if need be.

Thanks.

Akhrev95
06-13-18, 17:58
Hi,

The area is very famous for colleges, this spa is just on the main road, which I felt as a threat but inside everything is set out.

Paid 1200 at counter.

There are around 7 therapists to select and went with A. Li.

She stared the massage and after sometime I initiated the convocation about the stuff she said the rates and negotiated the rates.

The experience was really good as she was really friendly and showed respect.

She had small firm tits and did not go down. Just HJ and B2B.

It seems good when we come across respectable people like that.

Over all 8/10 for her.

For massage 6/10.

Investment. 1200+1200.

Deal done.

NewtoHyd
06-13-18, 18:24
Dear all,

Can you please share good Ind and SP contact I am visiting Mumbai this month would like to stay new Mumbai or thane are. If you can share digit will help me to explore city. I am OK to Travel anywhere in city.

Will provide you digit for Pune.What's your budget and time frame? Incall or outcall?

HardLover
06-13-18, 18:30
Talk to Old City auto guys you never know what you will get. Recently found one who took me to Hafeez baba nagar. Beautiful girl working from home. 500 to auto guy and 1000 to her. One of the best time of my life. Very clean and good looking girl.

RohanM
06-13-18, 18:31
5 is epic.

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP. He provides me a fantastic and reliable service and in return if I am required to shell some extra 2-3 thousand I am fine with it. How many of you have been cheated by SPs and Indies here? Don't you agree with me? Not just an indie, getting a reliable SP is also a big project now a days with so many cheaters floating in the market..

Monger Club
06-13-18, 21:07
Check your PM. Shared about 7-8 contacts. These are almost one year old contacts. Bear with it in case some of them don't work.

Dear all,

Will provide you digit for Pune.

Monger Club
06-13-18, 21:14
Vizag is basically a dry place for this but still I've PMed you one of my old contact with reference. Not sure if it is still on but just try your luck.

Guys,

I'm travelling to Vizag over the Weekend. Would be a great help if brothers here can share a few contacts of SP's or Indies over PM. Don't have much to share in return though.

Monger Club
06-13-18, 21:19
LOL and guess what is the best part in this case. That guy works as a manager for HDFC bank and also gave his visiting card to her which she showed me. Pathetic man. What a despo.

5 is epic.

SureshRaj
06-13-18, 22:57

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP..Is this Vicky? Why does any monger care how much a fellow monger bargains for. Isn't it good that they bargain? Anyway thanks for outing yourself.

Monger Club
06-14-18, 00:33
I am glad that you had a nice time but bro I would avoid such girls. These girls who give you a full service for 1 k, imagine the kind of clients they might be entertaining. Probably the auto guy who took you there also might be one of her clients or a pimp. Be careful and avoid DFK or any direct contact. Health is wealth.

Talk to Old City auto guys you never know what you will get. Recently found one who took me to Hafeez baba nagar. Beautiful girl working from home. 500 to auto guy and 1000 to her. One of the best time of my life. Very clean and good looking girl.

Monger Club
06-14-18, 00:51
FYI I am not Vicky but yes I am his regular client and FYI Vicky too does have a handle here. If you want PM me I'll share it with you.

Coming to my point, I really don't care who bargains how much? Let them bargain in their individual capacity. That is none of my problem. You should have read my point no 2 very clearly before hurrying on this post. My problem is that they are using my name. Which ends up me giving explanations to my contacts that I never told anyone any such thing. That is not acceptable to me. All those who have got contacts from me will agree that I never talk of rates or other personal stuff. Some members did ask me for it, all I told them was please check with respective contact. I have better things to do rather than running their business.

However I expected a reaction from you since I mentioned the Bank Manager incident. Thanks to you now everyone knows who was that great personality in my point number 5.

Is this Vicky? Why does any monger care how much a fellow monger bargains for. Isn't it good that they bargain? Anyway thanks for outing yourself.

HoneyHunt05
06-14-18, 02:24
LOL and guess what is the best part in this case. That guy works as a manager for HDFC bank and also gave his visiting card to her which she showed me. Pathetic man. What a despo.Is that guy on ISG? If yes, may be we can make him famous for the great deal he offered to her.

Monger Club
06-14-18, 02:39
Yes he is very much. He is the same guy who claims that I am Vicky.

Is that guy on ISG? If yes, may be we can make him famous for the great deal he offered to her.

RedFox007
06-14-18, 03:08
Yes. You caught him right.

Is this Vicky? Why does any monger care how much a fellow monger bargains for. Isn't it good that they bargain? Anyway thanks for outing yourself.

HunkyDory912
06-14-18, 03:46
Recently visited twice L-Spa in K'pur, thanks to reference from JHourHappy. It was a bad experience both the times.

Though place and people are decent and hygienic, the quality of masseurs leaves a lot to be desired. It has local therapists but the experience is very average or below average. You can see and feel the reluctance of the therapists to even do a B2 B. This is a huge turnoff. Both the times I have left the spa unfinished and feel good about what I have done. So would not venture again.

Rates: Counter 2 k + 1. 5 k.

O Spa in J Hills, the therapist I requested was unavailable due to the holy month. So chose a Thai therapist (don't remember the name). It was good but I had better experiences in Mumbai at similar places. So will try again to see if it improves.

Looking for more contacts and experiences in Hyderabad.

Keep sharing and have responsible fun.

BuckBoyK
06-14-18, 09:19
Hey,

I am a new member here, student.

Looking for affordable leads for a good FS.

Pm from senior and experienced people with good contacts will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SureshRaj
06-14-18, 18:50
FYI I am not Vicky but yes I am his regular client and FYI Vicky too does have a handle here. If you want PM me I'll share it with you.

Coming to my point, I really don't care who bargains how much? Let them bargain in their individual capacity. That is none of my problem. You should have read my point no 2 very clearly before hurrying on this post. My problem is that they are using my name. Which ends up me giving explanations to my contacts that I never told anyone any such thing. That is not acceptable to me. All those who have got contacts from me will agree that I never talk of rates or other personal stuff. Some members did ask me for it, all I told them was please check with respective contact. I have better things to do rather than running their business.

However I expected a reaction from you since I mentioned the Bank Manager incident. Thanks to you now everyone knows who was that great personality in my point number 5.I haven't even mongered in Hyderabad for about 2 yrs. Nice try. But yeah, you got caught. That honeysomething account is also yours. Put Vicky's contact out in the forum, why PM?

Monger Club
06-14-18, 19:08
Yes. You caught him right.You are still young in this forum (hardly 9 months old if I am not wrong) to jump to conclusions. Learn to respect seniors before posting such posts. What do you know about me, Vicky or his girls? Most of the girls like Nikhat, Sonia, Preethi, Swapna, Nikita, Nisha, Sheshi, Maya, Rishika, Monika, Anu, Deepti, Rose, Sujata, Anjali, Seema, Laxmi, Sravani, Chandrika, and many many such names whom you guys claim to be indies were stolen from Vicky's kitty. I can prove it date wise. Vicky is a well know SP in this fiels. These girls somehow reach him from other sources looking for work. For his magnitude of business ISH caters to just 10% of his clients. (At lest that is what was told to me by him) Most of his business come from Locanto. Vicky has been a member here I guess since 2014 or 2015. I know his handle and will be glad to share in the PM. He does not even have a PM facility to steal from this forum. You don't know ABCD about them and still writing posts.

Show me a single negative post (I am talking 95%. One can never satisfy 100%) about his or his girl's services except his rates, which sometimes even I too feel are a bit on the higher side. But hey Nobody is forcing you to take his service. My pocket permits and moreover I am happy with it so let guys like me enjoy. Rest of you (sour grapes) keep hunting. I can give you numbers of Rani, Rupa, Seema (MILF) and a few more, who offer pathetic and mechanical service. If you want to try them be my guest. Just PM me,. I'll send you their numbers.

Above all how can you comment on his services and make me Vicky when you have never even met him or Hi girls? You never tried his services as I see absolutely no FR from you about his girls. And if you claim that you had taken his service then you should have written a negative FR as to what you did not like so that it would have helped other fellow members. You have hardly written 2-3 FRs so far (checked your posts).

About SPs stealing numbers, I know exact IDs who have stolen girls from SPs too. Hence better not talk about it. This forum has a range of girls starting from 1 k a pop to 20 K a pop. You are a free man to try anyone. Recently I read a post about Old City girls. Try them, just 1 K a pop I guess.

Don't just comment without knowing the facts. The guy on whose post you commented is the same guy who asked Nisha as to how much commission will she pay him if he gets more clients for her from ISG. He proudly showed her his posts on ISG an shared his handle too. I know his real name and number too but let's not get nasty here. I saw his visiting card too. He is a manager with HDFC Bank.

We seniors have been associated with this forum for a long time. We did not become Senior members just like that. Check my tenure and my posts. Seniority come when you share some quality content not by just passing a comment on someone else post. First know the facts. If you want to meet me in person, just let me know when and where, I will show up. Then check for yourself if I am Vciky of Max.

I know a lot of details about what happens at Vicky's place as I have been visiting him for past almost 3-4 years on a regular basis and I feel lucky to have an SP who does not cheat and way more sophisticated then any other SP discussed here. He has become a friend more than an SP. Hence he shares all details with me. Also I do note your IDs before sharing my contacts and inform my contact that someone will call with my reference, that is exactly how I know which ID belongs to whom. In fact most of the members proudly shared their ID with girls to boast about their reach in this forum.

Anyone who has a doubt are free to meet me in person. Just let me know when and where. Will show up. Check for yourself if I am Vicky or Max. (FYI Max is not my real name. I use it only for this purpose).

Is this Vicky? Why does any monger care how much a fellow monger bargains for. Isn't it good that they bargain? Anyway thanks for outing yourself.Being a senior, I expected a bit more patience and reading skills from you. Read my point no. 2 very very clearly. I never had problem guys bargaining. Everyone is free to bargain to the core. My problem is that why are they using my name and that too wrongly. Let them use their bargaining skills. More over Alex you see, in Hindi there is one saying "Choor Ki Dadi Mein Tinka" I was decent enough not to expose you but you were in a hurry to expose yourself. I am guessing you are suffering from some 'Identity crisis'. Please take the help of some Psychiatrist. Since you have met Vicky, Why don't you meet me in person? To clarify your doubts, rather writing crap here. Do you have the guts, meet me in person and then apologize on your post, once confirmed that I am not Vicky.

Guys as mentioned in my earlier posts. It is an individual's choice. I like it so I stick to him. I am a strong believer that 'A known devil is better than an unknown friend' If you want their service, go ahead else there is no necessity to make them VIPs by writing post after post on them. This is exactly where the rates go higher and higher. If you don't like them and or don't want to utilize their service, just ignore. Don't prolong the topics.

This forum is about discussing our experiences about the girls and not SPs. Hence let us not loose the focus.

Gajak44
06-14-18, 20:50
Hey guys,

Newbie here. Just wanted to know the advantages of paid subscription. Is it safe to pay via an Indian credit card in terms of privacy and how it appears to the bank and on the see. See statement?

NewtoHyd
06-15-18, 03:46
You are still young in this forum (hardly 9 months old if I am not wrong) to jump to conclusions. Learn to respect seniors before posting such posts. What do you know about me, Vicky or his girls? Most of the girls like Nikhat, Sonia, Preethi, Swapna, Nikita, Nisha, Sheshi, Maya, Rishika, Monika, Anu, Deepti, Rose, Sujata, Anjali, Seema, Laxmi, Sravani, Chandrika, and many many such names whom you guys claim to be indies were stolen from Vicky's kitty. I can prove it date wise. Vicky is a well know SP in this fiels. These girls somehow reach him from other sources looking for work. For his magnitude of business ISH caters to just 10% of his clients. (At lest that is what was told to me by him) Most of his business come from Locanto. Vicky has been a member here I guess since 2014 or 2015. I know his handle and will be glad to share in the PM. He does not even have a PM facility to steal from this forum. You don't know ABCD about them and still writing posts.

Show me a single negative post (I am talking 95%. One can never satisfy 100%) about his or his girl's services except his rates, which sometimes even I too feel are a bit on the higher side. But hey Nobody is forcing you to take his service. My pocket permits and moreover I am happy with it so let guys like me enjoy. Rest of you (sour grapes) keep hunting. I can give you numbers of Rani, Rupa, Seema (MILF) and a few more, who offer pathetic and mechanical service. If you want to try them be my guest. Just PM me,. I'll send you their numbers..Dude,

If you are not Vicky, then stop sharing Vicky's number and his gals and start focusing on others, this way the doubts will be cleared and you get more respect. BTW, Vicky has very bad reputation, if you associate with him and constantly talk about him, you are doing more damage to yourself and Vicky. Stop associating with him and you get more respect. Everybody here knows what kind of Vicky is. He charges 2 x market price, gets commission from hotels, finds bakras from Locanto. Its always better to be on the side of good than bad. Still if you want to promote him and his gals, then its your choice and the forum members will take the call to believe you or not. Many people tried in the past in this forum to promote their business, sooner or later they lost it. This forum is to discover, share, review genuine contacts, not using it to promote your business.

Having said every city forum has some very senior members (they are not SPs) who discover and promote some indies and in turn they get a cut from them. I see that happening in mum, Delhi. Luckily in Hyderabad we have a very genuine leader who is doing this without seeking any favors in return. In my view its ok to refer some indies and get some favors from the indies. But its not ok being SP, you handle the gals and increase the rates 2 x and come here and promote them.

SilverDew
06-15-18, 03:47
Bro. First statement is not at all in good taste and not in spirit of this forum.

This forum is also very much about SPs as they are means to the end.

We should respect each other, the girls and SPs, unless foul play or bad service is involved.

Lets keep up the spirit of the forum. Good luck, hope you have a great time.

Rest of you (sour grapes) keep hunting.

This forum is about discussing our experiences about the girls and not SPs. Hence let us not loose the focus.

Maddy2
06-15-18, 05:36
Thanks to Achillies.

Though he shared the location long back I did not get a chance to visit. I have visited e-spa near Somajiguda. You will find both south and NE girls.

Paid 1.5 k at counter and opted for south but she was not that appealing so I asked to change the therapist and here comes a girl from Manipur name starts with L. She is very good at massage and have massive assets. After 30 min of massage started asking for any extras on card she quoted 2 k for TL and HJ negotiated to 1.3 k. It was really great session. She is very cooperative very good attitude.

I can the the full details only in exchange of contact.

PaidPtc
06-15-18, 06:45
Guys,

No hard feelings guys. Why is this forum all over about Vicky who is an SP. He provides gls and we pay him that's it. And who is going to him its there choices. Guys just leave it and enjoy guys its been so many days of new FR and as well as Hyderabad forum seems to be so dry.

Monger Club
06-15-18, 07:54
Very true and my apologies for that. I got carried away when cheaters were calling me an SP.

Bro. First statement is not at all in good taste and not in spirit of this forum.

This forum is also very much about SPs as they are means to the end.

We should respect each other, the girls and SPs, unless foul play or bad service is involved.

Lets keep up the spirit of the forum. Good luck, hope you have a great time.

Huachuan
06-15-18, 08:08
Hey,

Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

Please don't mind this, but it's better that you start mongering after you start earning your living. Student days are better spent studying, please don't take me otherwise, but at this stage in life, you're better off taking out your energies on the sports field or studying. Not trying to sound like a 'baba' here, but just an advice out of experience.

Good luck,

Hua.

Monger Club
06-15-18, 14:03
Bro,

First you need to activate your PM facility by becoming a paid member.

Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Anta123
06-15-18, 15:22
Hello huys,

I am visiting Hyderabad from Bahrain for some time here. Can you please support to share some MP contacts with extras. Appreciate your support as I cannot reciprocate the details.

Please help in good faith.

Regards.

WellWisher9
06-15-18, 15:34
Anybody had experience on the one in the below pic.

WellWisher9
06-15-18, 16:30
Got this couple contact from Locanto, seemed to be good but after a few whatsapp exchanges the lady placed a demand for Rs 25 k advance payment. Just backed out on the demand of advance. Anybody in the group have experienced?

HoneyHunt05
06-15-18, 18:47
Hey,

Thanks in advance.Hey, you should spend YOUR hard earned money on mongering instead of your parents money. Go study well, get yourself livelihood to earn and come back for help. Good luck.

Gajak44
06-15-18, 18:51
Hi guys,

Can any kind soul PM some details of MPs near Gachibowli and K'pur that comes with extras. Have only lots of gratitude to share as I am new to mongering.

Dega123
06-16-18, 00:01
Below bird is available at my regular SP. Most of them know who it is.

Dega123
06-16-18, 00:05
Looks like these girls visited Hyderabad recently.

Stay Safe play safe.

SumerFreaks
06-16-18, 00:08
What the hell is happening in Hyderabad forum. I have recently relocated from Bangalore and have couple of mongering experiences in Delhi and Mumbai as well. But no where have I seen such a cat fight between the mongering brethren. Why are you guys giving out your personal details. I have read somewhere on this forum about a manager from a bank. Mongering is supposed to be safe and secure. You guys need to be careful. There are always some people who encourage SP. And write some posts here on ISG about how good his service is. End of the day it is your hard earned money. You want to take his service. Take. Else reject. This kind of thing should never be tolerated.

Grow up guys.

RoofHills
06-16-18, 07:57
Got this couple contact from Locanto, seemed to be good but after a few whatsapp exchanges the lady placed a demand for Rs 25 k advance payment. Just backed out on the demand of advance. Anybody in the group have experienced?I am looking for similar one but no luck so far. I don't entertain advance payment. If the couple seems to be very genuine its okay for a small token advance but 25 k advance is too high. Back in 2007 there is a north Indian couple I had fun with, they charged 10 k. I don't have their contact.

Mahmed
06-16-18, 08:30
Brethren,

I need an urgent advice regarding two MPs in a pet.

Both start with are and one is a name of a rose answer the other is something which the British ruling family is called.

Are they safe?

KumarSachin
06-16-18, 08:59
Hi mongers,

Moved to Hyderabad recently from Bangalore. Request Senior member to provide any individual contacts.

Thanks in advance.

SinghMontyBoy
06-16-18, 10:42
Is it Meghavi that you are referring to? If yes then my experience was only standard massage. Asked for extras, the girl refused.

Hello guys,

Has anyone availed services from the Megha spa at Hcity?

BabySearch
06-16-18, 15:05
Telugu actress caught in sex racket in US.

Anybody guess who are those?

Achilies
06-16-18, 16:16
Telugu actress caught in sex racket in US.

Anybody guess who are those?There are totally 7 members who caught at least involved as per info 2 of them Bangalore and Chennai! Bangalore it's Praneetha, and Chennai it's Regina Cassandra. Yamini bhaskar, Anisha Ambrose. Heard lasya anchor name lot but she claims her self innocent so. Not sure but some TV actress name Sravani. And old anchors Udahyabanu surely involved in this!

Mathew1984
06-16-18, 19:02
There are totally 7 members who caught at least involved as per info 2 of them Bangalore and Chennai! Bangalore it's Praneetha, and Chennai it's Regina Cassandra. Yamini bhaskar, Anisha Ambrose. Heard lasya anchor name lot but she claims her self innocent so. Not sure but some TV actress name Sravani. And old anchors Udahyabanu surely involved in this!Yes Bangalore one is easy as her name is popular. Also a top actress who acted in a Bilingual flop of a Big star is there. But its their life.

If an actress with no movie for 6 months but continuously taking new photoshoots, then she is into other activities. The photoshoot is not for movies, its for extra curricular commitments. Now go and look. LOL.

Insegu
06-16-18, 21:46
Hi guys,

Can any kind soul PM some details of MPs near Gachibowli and K'pur that comes with extras. Have only lots of gratitude to share as I am new to mongering.Get a subscription so I can share the details via PM.

Mahmed
06-16-18, 22:52
Brethren,

I had requested for some info previously but got no response so tried an MP in gbwli.

This one is the I spa in the bylane of Radisson blue. Had called just before 8 pm and inquired about selection of therapist And made it clear to the guy on the phone that I am visiting on holiday and need the best service so I can repeat till I leave India. He affirmed that I can chose one and told me I won't be disappointed.

Reached the location within ten minutes as I was around. The guy on phone is actually the owner of the franchise since the receptionist was on vacation due to the festival. He gave an option of two and I selected the one starting with and.

It was a damn good massage but damn was strictly pro. They even made me wear traditional Thai grab. The irony being that I was even insisted to wear a dispo under the grab.

The chick was okish ne but was strictly professional. The massage was good but no damn extras. Tried persuading her but she was clear in her say.

Didn't bug much and let it go. Before leaving had a cup of green tea with the owner who happens to share the same name as a profound politician. Told him clearly that I wasn't content and wanted him to step up and deliver something that'll make me repeat. He politely denied and was clear in his say and promised to provide the best massage service as long as it's professional.

I called it a day and left on a good note and appreciated his concept and attitude.

So guys looking for a good genuine massage in an excellent ambience can check this out as this branch is quite new.

Will be trying out more destinations in the upcoming month long stay here.

Kind request for brothers is to give hints on sure shot FS mps which are safe havens as I don't have pm.

Kindly throw some light on the current LE scene. Will report more frs as encountered.

Stay safe bang safe!

Aixx86
06-17-18, 03:07
Met Siri in Early March. Getting to her apartment is a maze in itself. Area looks safe, her apartment watchman is suspicious though.

Her place is cozy and clean. She herself is a nicely proportioned housewife.

I was told she was OK looking but she is sultry. She commented on my abs and asked if I work out.

I'm one of those guys who take a long time to come and I knocked one out on the way to her place. Yet, it took me all of 3 minutes to come again. Felt embarrassed, hehe.

I always got complaints that I take too long and here I didn't even last 5 minutes. I think she is genuine in her work, felt her tightening while I was pumping her. She was disappointed when I finished early. Paid her a tip for her services.

As was said earlier she keeps getting calls, she called them her fans.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Cleanliness: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

I'm genuinely looking for other women, please do PM me if you have something new. I don't get to travel much to Hyderabad these days so plan to make most of my stay here.

Safe mongering and a Happy Weekend to you guys!

Gajak44
06-17-18, 04:34
Get a subscription so I can share the details via PM.Already subscribed. Please do PM bro.

RamuMohith21
06-17-18, 07:17
Any contact that accepts threesome.

Mike Larry
06-17-18, 08:04
There are totally 7 members who caught at least involved as per info 2 of them Bangalore and Chennai! Bangalore it's Praneetha, and Chennai it's Regina Cassandra. Yamini bhaskar, Anisha Ambrose. Heard lasya anchor name lot but she claims her self innocent so. Not sure but some TV actress name Sravani. And old anchors Udahyabanu surely involved in this!Offo really Regina is involved in this. Can't imagine that she does this. Still in shock.

MaximumFrost
06-17-18, 09:44
I am writing this FR sitting in cab on my way back to my place.

Met this girl in a dating website. She is in between 20-22. Bi. Local Telugu girl around 5'1" slim with fat at proper place. Size 32-28-30 as told by her. After days of chatting she finally shared her number yesterday and asked me to come to west Marredpally. Was skeptical as she didn't share her pic and as all of you know blind dates can go wrong at times. But again jhonny ruled over mind.

Reached west Marredpally at around 12'00 near the famous chain of stores. Called her in advance and was waiting for her. She came almost after 20 minutes and gosh jhonny said thanks to me for taking the decision on going for a blind date. She was no film star but she was cute fair and had a smiling face.

She took me to a nearby place in a building. Building was deserted and at first it looked unsafe to me. I expressed my apprehension and she said that she is more concerned about her safety so not to worry.

Entered the place. It was sort of a store room for some shop but had a small space with a bed ac and fan. Was bit disappointed with place still tried to calm myself down. She asked for water, obliged me and sat down beside me.

Believe me when I say that she is not a pro. Totally GFE experience. Lovely soft skin with tattoo on shoulders. Gradient and bubbly. Nice assets. Gave DFK, BBJ {man it was awesome } and loved when I ate her down there. Spent almost one and a half hour with her and came out a as a happy man.

Looks;: 7/10 tender age.

Breasts: 10/10 I love small but firm breasts.

Ass: 10/10 nice small nd round.

Cat: Amazing. Clean nd smelled good and she was oozing.

Damages: 6.5 k in total 5 for her 1.5 for place as she said.

WIR: Definitely. I have requested her to bring her lesbian friend too. She said she will try.

Pic: not allowed to take pic.

Best thing no mediator no nakara not a time watcher at all. Asked her I can share her number. She said she will let me know.

Will be taking a paid subscription soon and will share her no. With trusted seniors if she permits.

Ciao.

BumchikBabloo
06-17-18, 10:56
Looks like these girls visited Hyderabad recently.

Stay Safe play safe.Last 3 pics the girl near beach. Can PM the contact.

RoofHills
06-17-18, 13:08
One SP sent this profile, mentioned she is upcoming actress in Kannada, any reviews please.

NsaHyd7799
06-17-18, 20:08
Hi bro,

Could you please share her number?

Talk to Old City auto guys you never know what you will get. Recently found one who took me to Hafeez baba nagar. Beautiful girl working from home. 500 to auto guy and 1000 to her. One of the best time of my life. Very clean and good looking girl.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RoofHills
06-18-18, 03:36
One SP sent this profile, mentioned she is upcoming actress in Kannada, any reviews please.Just noticed pics are not attached.

Upload Errors.

1. jpeg. The Dimension limits for this filetype are 648 x 648. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 739 x 1600.

JustiKyzer
06-18-18, 08:23

Met this girl in a dating website. She is in between 20-22. Bi. Local Telugu girl around 5'1" slim with fat at proper place. Size 32-28-30 as told by her. After days of chatting she finally shared her number yesterday and asked me to come to west Marredpally. Was skeptical as she didn't share her pic and as all of you know blind dates can go wrong at times. But again jhonny ruled over mind.

Reached west Marredpally at around 12'00 near the famous chain of stores. Called her in advance and was waiting for her. She came almost after 20 minutes and gosh jhonny said thanks to me for taking the decision on going for a blind date. She was no film star but she was cute fair and had a smiling face.

She took me to a nearby place in a building. Building was deserted and at first it looked unsafe to me. I expressed my apprehension and she said that she is more concerned about her safety so not to worry.

Entered the place. It was sort of a store room for some shop but had a small space with a bed ac and fan. Was bit disappointed with place still tried to calm myself down. She asked for water, obliged me and sat down beside me..Bro please share contact that area is very near to place would be really grateful to you.

JustiKyzer
06-18-18, 08:25
Offo really Regina is involved in this. Can't imagine that she does this. Still in shock.When you are not getting any shoots, I think people will literally do anything for money, so no need to be so shocked man.

Karthikch
06-18-18, 10:08
Hi Dratini,

Thank you for sharing Siri's contact. She is good and knows what she is doing.

She made me feel comfortable and I really liked the way she handled the proceedings.

I owe you one and will share my contacts whenever you need them.

Raj98
06-18-18, 21:10
Hi Bro.

Which dating site is it. I am talking to someone in similar location will share details soon.

Entered the place. It was sort of a store room for some shop but had a small space with a bed ac and fan. Was bit disappointed with place still tried to calm myself down. She asked for water, obliged me and sat down beside me.

Believe me when I say that she is not a pro. Totally GFE experience. Lovely soft skin with tattoo on shoulders. Gradient and bubbly. Nice assets. Gave DFK, BBJ {man it was awesome } and loved when I ate her down there. Spent almost one and a half hour with her and came out a as a happy man.

Looks;: 7/10 tender age.

Breasts: 10/10 I love small but firm breasts.

Ass: 10/10 nice small nd round.

Cat: Amazing. Clean nd smelled good and she was oozing.

Damages: 6.5 k in total 5 for her 1.5 for place as she said.

WIR: Definitely. I have requested her to bring her lesbian friend too. She said she will try.

Pic: not allowed to take pic.

Best thing no mediator no nakara not a time watcher at all. Asked her I can share her number. She said she will let me know.

Will be taking a paid subscription soon and will share her no. With trusted seniors if she permits.

Ciao.

BabyKutu
06-19-18, 02:31
Brethren,

Getting INTEL that LE is on a possible crackdown, not on a large scale basis but few blots here and there. Please stay away this week from low scale spa's / beauty saloon's.

There is no particular areas in focus as such but our good old " L " and " O " Spa's are drawing a lot of attention, thanks to the forum and also eager newbies who share information clandestinely.

Paradox18
06-19-18, 04:47
Anyone know a birdie named Ganga with digits ending 526?

Sstoryteller
06-19-18, 05:34
Another close miss for me with LE, I was really desperate yesterday to go for a session MP due to some back pain, while I was in this area yesterday evening and wanted to look for a place around, but then decided to wait for JHourHappy response to my PM.

Police raids massage center at Narayanguda
Task Force of Central Zone of Hyderabad City Police raided a massage center located at Narayanguda and arrested seven persons including 2 customers. According to the report of the police, men were getting massage done by girls at a beauty salon located at YMCA Circle, Narayanguda. Police reported that the manager of beauty salon was allegedly running this illegal activity with the help of four beauticians. In order to earn easy money, he was reportedly running massage center under the guise of beauty salon. Task Force of Hyderabad City Police arrested the organizer, two customers and three beauticians.

Achilies
06-19-18, 06:17
Guys!

Yesterday spa near YMCA Naraguda raided arrested management and beauticians working there so be careful with spa's! And focus will be more on areas like secbad, Jubilee, Banjara hills. So think twice before choosing crowdy spa's!

ByutifulBabaji
06-19-18, 06:43
Brethren,

Getting INTEL that LE is on a possible crackdown, not on a large scale basis but few blots here and there. Please stay away this week from low scale spa's / beauty saloon's.

There is no particular areas in focus as such but our good old " L " and " O " Spa's are drawing a lot of attention, thanks to the forum and also eager newbies who share information clandestinely.True that brother. Warnings are probably out too.

I have visited a few spas in the area including the ones you have mentioned and all of them are on alert mode with extra people at reception and random strangers sitting guard all day.

At O, watchman tried to cover up but after some talk, said that his wife saw some cops come down. Receptionist said something similar but assured nothing will go wrong.

Did not take a session anywhere cause of the paranoia.

Stay safebros.

Kkarunkk
06-19-18, 07:32
Hi Bro.

Which dating site is it. I am talking to someone in similar location will share details soon.Which dating site? Mingle, qq, tindr?

Ravik5932
06-19-18, 07:49
Brethren,

There is no particular areas in focus as such but our good old " L " and " O " Spa's are drawing a lot of attention, thanks to the forum and also eager newbies who share information clandestinely.As per reports a parlour at Narayanaguda was raided yesterday and 7 persons arrested. Be careful for a while.

Monger Club
06-19-18, 10:58
Had been to Bangalore for an official visit. Thanks to a fellow monger who share her digits. Met her yesterday. Quoted 10 K for a single and 30 K for the night with 3 shots. Finally was able to bargain her for 25 K for the night. Fair good looking and very educated. Works for a MNC. I liked her. For those who are looking for big boobs, you will be very happy. As usual started chit chat over a couple of drinks. She started opening up. DFK, GFE, Said she will do CBJ but since I insisted on a BBBJ she agreed. She kept licking me all over my body while giving BBBJ and I kept fingering her since I am not into DATY. Started in Mish, Lotus and finished in doggy. Rest was all regular like clean pussy, nice GFE and other such things.

After a few more drinks and watching some porn, got into a mood for Anal. At first she was reluctant but upon a bit of coaching and showing her the lubricant gel which I was carrying, she finally agreed. Wow what a tight aas. After a few standard startup hiccups, finally entered full dick. Slowly she too started enjoying after a few strokes. After some time, got into Doggy, held her boobs and banged her like a raging bull. I took some time to come may be because the alcohol started showing it's color, but finally came. Wow what a session. She too enjoyed it well.

Took a break for some time over a few more drinks and finished the third round too with a similar mix of front and Anal experience.

I decided to call her to Hyderabad this weekend to have another nice session. Guys wanting to meet her, let me be very clear. I cannot house her, hence I will place her at my regular SPs house. I already spoke to him and he agreed. She will be available only for Saturday and Sunday (23rd and 24th June).

Looks- 8/10 (Nice).

Body- 7/10 (A bit chubby).

Boobs- 9/10 (Nice big ones).

Pussy- 8/10 (Tight and clean).

Ass- 8/10 (Big and firm).

GFE- 10/10. (Excellent).

Manners- 9/10.

WIR. Sure. Will meet her coming weekend.

Damage- 25 K for 3 shots overnight plus drinks with snacks.

RoofHills
06-19-18, 12:33
On June 18th (to celebrate Juneteenth one day in advance) I went to A spa madhapur.

Even after reading forum post about LE raids, I still took a chance, because Johnny was so horny and need something. This is my first visit to this spa.

It's a decent place too, reception gave me menu, massage is 2500/ hour. I negotiated to 2000. I asked about therapists, there are 2, both are Mumbai material. I choose Swapna. She is in her mid 20's. Massage is average. After 15 minutes She asked me I need any extras, I asked what she will give, TA+HJ is 1.5 and B2 B is 2.5. Finally agreed to give B2B for 2 k. Then another 15 minutes nice massage including massage on bum. Flip over, another 5 minutes massage on front side then she removed her top, melons are soft and medium sized, she came over me and did nice B2B, then HJ, Relaxed.

Took shower and paid 2 k to therapist and left.

Total 2 k+2 k.

Only one massage room has attached bathroom, but very tiny. I asked for attached bathroom before itself as I wanted to take a shower after the massage.

Also I asked therapist if there is FS, she said 7 k I have to pay at front desk.

May be negotiation it will come to 6 k. Still Mumbai material massage girl doesn't worth 6 k for one shot.

DelhiD
06-19-18, 16:05
Hello fellas,

Due to one reason or other, I did not monger since March.

Yesterday on loc, I saw one ad (luking genuine as phone no. Was hidden) and messaged.

(S) he replied as Geetha. Place in van Puram area, L be nagar. 5 K / night. But did not share pic and pay at visit.

The place is 40 km far. So feeling lazy to try luck.

Anyone tried it? Or if someone tries (search the above keywards), please let me know.

MaximumFrost
06-19-18, 16:33
Which dating site? Mingle, qq, tindr?The A Hub.

BabyKutu
06-19-18, 17:53
Hello fellas,

The place is 40 km far. So feeling lazy to try luck.

Anyone tried it? Or if someone tries (search the above keywards), please let me know.Avoid. Waste of time, Petrol and more importantly hard earned money.

Mike Larry
06-19-18, 19:42
Had been to Bangalore for an official visit. Thanks to a fellow monger who share her digits. Met her yesterday. Quoted 10 K for a single and 30 K for the night with 3 shots. Finally was able to bargain her for 25 K for the night. Fair good looking and very educated. Works for a MNC. I liked her. For those who are looking for big boobs, you will be very happy. As usual started chit chat over a couple of drinks. She started opening up. DFK, GFE, Said she will do CBJ but since I insisted on a BBBJ she agreed. She kept licking me all over my body while giving BBBJ and I kept fingering her since I am not into DATY. Started in Mish, Lotus and finished in doggy. Rest was all regular like clean pussy, nice GFE and other such things.

After a few more drinks and watching some porn, got into a mood for Anal. At first she was reluctant but upon a bit of coaching and showing her the lubricant gel which I was carrying, she finally agreed. Wow what a tight aas. After a few standard startup hiccups, finally entered full dick. Slowly she too started enjoying after a few strokes..She looks stunning and good FR.

ChennaiVaasi
06-19-18, 21:02
Below bird is available at my regular SP. Most of them know who it is.I'm from Chennai forum. Hard to get such girls there. How much does this girl go for?

BabyKutu
06-20-18, 01:49
I'm from Chennai forum. Hard to get such girls there. How much does this girl go for?6 K a pop.

Sstoryteller
06-20-18, 03:59
Please avoid giving actual name of MP, you have written actual name in title while written coded name in FR.

On June 18th (to celebrate Juneteenth one day in advance) I went to A spa madhapur.

ArisCasa
06-20-18, 04:22

After a few more drinks and watching some porn, got into a mood for Anal. At first she was reluctant but upon a bit of coaching and showing her the lubricant gel which I was carrying, she finally agreed. Wow what a tight aas. After a few standard startup hiccups, finally entered full dick. Slowly she too started enjoying after a few strokes. After some time, got into Doggy, held her boobs and banged her like a raging bull. I took some time to come may be because the alcohol started showing it's color, but finally came. Wow what a session. She too enjoyed it well.

Took a break for some time over a few more drinks and finished the third round too with a similar mix of front and Anal experience.Highly overpaid for a 30 year old. She goes for 12 k a night unlimited. Accompanies to nearby weekend destinations for 20 k 2 nights (Friday night to Sunday noon). DO not spoil the market by paying exorbitant rates.

Sstoryteller
06-20-18, 07:25
Guess what, a new member with only 2 posts has copied below post from Hyderabad forum and posted it in Mumbai forum, and trying to market himself as somebody with a lot of contacts available, probably to get attention and receive contacts.

Link in Mum forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2191474&viewfull=1#post2191474.

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP. He provides me a fantastic and reliable service and in return if I am required to shell some extra 2-3 thousand I am fine with it. How many of you have been cheated by SPs and Indies here? Don't you agree with me? Not just an indie, getting a reliable SP is also a big project now a days with so many cheaters floating in the market. I know these IDs who have no ethics.

3. The height is that taking my name as reference, they were trying to bargain with my contacts asking the service for 50% their rate. Saying that I told them that their rate is 50% of what they were quoted. My contacts often call me and asked as to why am I telling people that their rate is 50% of what they actually charge? This does damages my relationship with them. One gentleman even went to the extent of telling that I am his childhood mate and I never lie to him. Pathetic. Guys if you don't have negotiating skills please don't put your gun on my shoulders to fire..

HoneyHunt05
06-20-18, 08:39
Highly overpaid for a 30 year old. She goes for 12 k a night unlimited. Accompanies to nearby weekend destinations for 20 k 2 nights (Friday night to Sunday noon). DO not spoil the market by paying exorbitant rates.Oops! Looks like her rates were deliberately hiked and published here. She doesn't look like a 25 k per night material as well. This is ridiculous!!

PapilonInSpire
06-20-18, 11:25
Thanks to Babykutu and Achilies bro's for sharing the contact and the damages.

Called this Indie on a working day, quoted 12 k for 2. I insisted on 8 k for 2 and she confirms to meet the next day after 8 PM.

Reached her place carrying some drinks and snacks, she was on Phone for a long time so had to pass time having my drinks for which she apologized later.

She wasn't looking as good as I thought but matched it up with service, has a good attitude and can suggest different positions. One thing I liked was she wouldn't say.

No to any position except Anal.

She asked me to repeat another time and hoping she would agree to Anal and CIM.

I would not be able to share this contact as the contact was shared by Babykutu and Achilies.