PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RajKumar1988
10-25-18, 11:37
Looking great. Can some share this girl details with reference and price.

Does she have place or do we need to arrange.

Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.

BlackHeart549
10-25-18, 11:54
This is a spa located near S_guda. The place is opposite to famous hospital that starts with why. The name of the hospital is same as Krishna's mother. The spa is situated inside (opposite to poison) Ville.

Went inside and paid counter charges. The girl was slim and decent looking. Coming to the deed, the massage was good. Had cream massage. After the massage was done popped the question of extras. She does only HJ (500) and HJ+TL (1000).

No B2B and FS.

Damage 1.5 k counter charge. Dint take extras.

RoofHills
10-25-18, 14:39
Earlier this was L spa, now renamed to H Spa. I got B2 B when I visited this place 6 months ago. Any one visited after the management change?

Cheers!The receptionist is the same guy from L spa, he is saying the management changed.

There is only one Local girl, with average looks. Dusky and chubby, sitting in reception area, soon the reception guy came, Paid 1. 5 at counter, I know him from the past L spa. Went into massage room the same girl sitting in reception came to room came to room handed over dispo and asked oil or cream? She went to pick up cream.

I changed into dispo, laid in massage position. She is back into room, started applying cream on my legs, applied on both legs and massaged about 5 minutes. Then she came to my head area and applying cream on my back, her chubby tummy touching my head, she is pressing her tummy toward my head. It's clear indication for extras, I lift my head and head is between her big melons, she asked if I need service? I said sure and asked for rates, 2000 for B2B, 1000 for BJ+ta, 500 for HJ. I understand she is poor in massage and without wasting time, I asked for B2B. I got up from bed, hugging, kissing, removed her top and bra. She started sucking my chest and nipples. I ducked her both melons. Good sized melons. Bit sweat smell. I asked her to do BJ, she politely denied. Played with her body and viceversa for another 15 to 20 minutes. She covered a towel on her bottom part. I am pressing my Johnny against her pussy, she is Lying down and I am on top of her, finally I came. She still holding me for some more time, After couple of minutes I got up from the table and went to take shower. When I am back from shower she came back to room, I dressed up and paid 2 k and left.

Counter pay 1.5 k.

Service 2 k.

I felt like counter pay is waste of money. But I remembered gentlemen's clubs back in US, you have to pay entry fee to get into gentlemen's club, there you can get a lap dance which you have to pay her too.

BrewGuy87
10-25-18, 16:11
Looks like it was my bad luck. I just met the same girl and she is opposite of everything mentioned below. She mentioned she never kisses. Never does BJ. Looks OK but full of attitude. Tries to pass off as a model but falls flat. Speaks butler English and totally uncooperative. She has a good body and tight pussy but that's about it. Total waste of money and time!! Would never meet her again. Beware guys, this chick shows attitude that you can't imagine.

During my recent visit to Hyderabad two day after Mirrorwali contacted Lucky. Thanks to one of members I got her contact. She replied and agreed to come to my hotel as I was staying in the hotel for last three days so I figured out how to take her to my room. I met her in lobby and took her to my room on the pretext of going through shops in the hotel. She was very happy on entering the room as it was a five star. She went for a long DFK. We had one drink and talked and started becoming cosy and undressed each other. I love working first on girl which made her excited as I sucked on her boobs and rubbed pussy. She gave me CBJ and fucked her and came in missionary. Couldn't hold for long. Since she was not checked in so went to restaurant for lunch. Came back to room rested and started second round. This time she gave me BBJ and came on top then we shifted to doggy. This time I took long in coming. It was a great fuck. WIR yes. Pussy was relatively tight. Boobs a little small but OK. Looks OK. Attitude very good. Dropped her in lift and came back to room.

KrazyEagle
10-25-18, 18:06
Cheerful kudos to crazyguy for the digits.

Set a fresh morning appointment which works well for both of us. Met at third party place which is nice but no attached broom. Initial looks, she is fair chubby 5"4 milky babe. Average decent figure with very good attitude. Pure neighbor girl / colleague who we fantasize to fuck in first look.

Atleast she is 80% reach if not 100%.

Slowly started the deed with gentle lip lock. Fresh attire, smells good all in all, ignition started the marazzo to cruise it all over her vanilla smooth body. Both our indulged in B2 B like venture with no clothes on, cat lick, 69 -no DATY, BBBJ, cowgal, missionary follows the flow.

Smooth nail tip roam over her cheeks waist and thighs while she caress my manhood for the relax. The next round is an exclusive BBBJ with more attention of cushion bed sensually racking up and down by her tongue. Wet sloppy whenever in need, woah. Such a decent pleasure.

Overall scorecard 8/10 .

In return at few km on return journey, stop at outskirt to lit a ciggy, sip hot tea memorizing the beautiful satsifactory deed.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: When found no one in comparison to her.

JammeRules
10-25-18, 18:47
Fellow punters,

Please share Nikhat's digits if any of you has it. TIA.

Achilies
10-25-18, 18:57
This report happened a few back, I was visiting Hyderabad and thanks to seniors got mirror walas contact. She agreed to 10 k for 2 shots. She sent me some pics and due to unavailability of any other leads I let Johnny make the decision. I got to her apartment around 10 pm and she let me in and said her sisters kids will be home soon but not to worry. Looks wise, she is average to above average and I was not expecting much and needed to unload after a long time. Everything was going great until we got the penetration part, she kept trying to fuck me without a condom. This really fucked with my head and got me out of the mood. I kept telling her that I want to put a condom on and she was literally trying to put Johnny in multiple times without a condom. At one point she got on top and tried to fuck me missionary. It was crazy. I told her some story and told her I wasn't feeling it and somehow got out of there. She has been contacting me for the past few weeks to please visit again and we can even meet outside. I am not writing this report to put her down, everything about the experience was good except the last part obviously. I ended up paying her 5 k Even though I didn't even fuck, just to get out of there. I will be back In Hyderabad next week and will be leaving for the states in a month. Any seniors willing to share good NE contacts or anything that will be worth my time answer money will be much appreciated.If she likes someone she forces to meet and that too asks her to fuck her without condom this happened to me actually! I when I wanted to visit her I asked her if she got condom or do I need to get them she said no need I thought she may be got some with her so I wasn't got any protection with me but to my surprise while in deed she forced me to go without condom and even I had no option other than that I went without condom as she tempted me so much that I just stopped using my brain at that stage but after deed I got scared like hell and but after 3 months I gone through multiple tests to check my self thank god everything was negative!!After that incident I always used to give pause in between deed. To cross check whether got protection or not. !!Even rose and Sirisha forces to go without see! So careful and please go with protection to avoid mental harassment for at least 3 months which I was gone through!

Procreator
10-25-18, 19:42
The receptionist is the same guy from L spa, he is saying the management changed.

There is only one Local girl, with average looks. Dusky and chubby, sitting in reception area, soon the reception guy came, Paid 1. 5 at counter, I know him from the past L spa. Went into massage room the same girl sitting in reception came to room came to room handed over dispo and asked oil or cream? She went to pick up cream.

I changed into dispo, laid in massage position. She is back into room, started applying cream on my legs, applied on both legs and massaged about 5 minutes. Then she came to my head area and applying cream on my back, her chubby tummy touching my head, she is pressing her tummy toward my head. It's clear indication for extras, I lift my head and head is between her big melons, she asked if I need service? I said sure and asked for rates, 2000 for B2B, 1000 for BJ+ta, 500 for HJ. I understand she is poor in massage and without wasting time, I asked for B2B. I got up from bed, hugging, kissing, removed her top and bra. She started sucking my chest and nipples. I ducked her both melons. Good sized melons. Bit sweat smell. I asked her to do BJ, she politely denied. Played with her body and viceversa for another 15 to 20 minutes..Thank you for the detailed FR!. From the description I understand it is the same girl that I did B2B with. That time she removed her undies as well and allowed me to finger her. But I was out of action for long time that I released too soon before any more action could be taken!

Cheers!

JustiKyzer
10-25-18, 20:03

Set a fresh morning appointment which works well for both of us. Met at third party place which is nice but no attached broom. Initial looks, she is fair chubby 5"4 milky babe. Average decent figure with very good attitude. Pure neighbor girl / colleague who we fantasize to fuck in first look.

Slowly started the deed with gentle lip lock. Fresh attire, smells good all in all, ignition started the marazzo to cruise it all over her vanilla smooth body. Both our indulged in B2 B like venture with no clothes on, cat lick, 69 -no DATY, BBBJ, cowgal, missionary follows the flow.

Smooth nail tip roam over her cheeks waist and thighs while she caress my manhood for the relax. The next round is an exclusive BBBJ with more attention of cushion bed sensually racking up and down by her tongue. Wet sloppy whenever in need, woah. Such a decent pleasure.

Overall scorecard 8/10..What were the damages?

Rkshyd
10-25-18, 20:28
Can you please PM her details and digits.

Smooth nail tip roam over her cheeks waist and thighs while she caress my manhood for the relax. The next round is an exclusive BBBJ with more attention of cushion bed sensually racking up and down by her tongue. Wet sloppy whenever in need, woah. Such a decent pleasure..

RRockstar2018
10-25-18, 22:15
Agree bro, looks like you are speaking what I was about to write today. She was asking me to do her tickets from her village to Hyderabad. When we met her attitude was same as you mentioned but not sure whether it is due to family problems she mentioned or something else.

Overall our money was in drain.

She is out of my list.

Looks like it was my bad luck. I just met the same girl and she is opposite of everything mentioned below. She mentioned she never kisses. Never does BJ. Looks OK but full of attitude. Tries to pass off as a model but falls flat. Speaks butler English and totally uncooperative. She has a good body and tight pussy but that's about it. Total waste of money and time!! Would never meet her again. Beware guys, this chick shows attitude that you can't imagine.

RRockstar2018
10-25-18, 22:48
Bro,

Please share your FR so that I can go ahead based on that.

Any hints to location will be highly appreciated.

I suggest the Cream Skirt Girl. She knows how to perform well.

She is a good initiator.

Enjoy the Time. And rate your experiences.

Good Luck.

BrewGuy87
10-26-18, 04:35
Looks like you met her on the 23rd. She still has the flight tag on her bag. You flew her in from Rajahmundry?

Agree bro, looks like you are speaking what I was about to write today. She was asking me to do her tickets from her village to Hyderabad. When we met her attitude was same as you mentioned but not sure whether it is due to family problems she mentioned or something else.

Overall our money was in drain.

She is out of my list.

Blossom123
10-26-18, 05:32

Met at third party place which is nice but no attached broom. Initial looks, she is fair chubby 5"4 milky babe. Does she have a place? If so, where?

What were your damages?

Banger9
10-26-18, 05:35
Hi guys,

I'm from Mumbai, in Hyderabad for. Next few days. Need contacts of Indies here in Hyderabad and I can help you out with contacts in Mumbai.

Please do help.

KrazyEagle
10-26-18, 05:53
Does she have a place? If so, where?

What were your damages?Dynamic. She rely on few contacts who lease their house for small amount of time. All over the city or just limited to few places I am not sure.

My damages 5 k.

KrazyEagle
10-26-18, 05:57
Dear guys. My inbox getting flooded. Do not get hurry.

Original contact sharee is crazyguy.

Kindly please request him for the contact. I don't have rights to share. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

KE.

Can you please PM her details and digits.

Rahul1249
10-26-18, 07:38
Hello guys,

Any one tried this girls. Asking for 8 k per 1 HR.

Gopi143
10-26-18, 08:19
Want to try a good looking chick so pinged SP, she helped me to reach the location her name starts with are and Muslim girl.

There is one more old lady in the room as agreed I paid the amount 5 k for single pop.

Coming to the girl she is amazing.

Her skin smells like nice fragrance.

Deed was bit mechanical, time watcher no DFK.

Started in mish and ended in 15 min.

I can reciprocate the details.Hi bro,

Please share the digits of Muslim girl to me.

I will definitely reciprocate good one to you.

CrazyGuy1918
10-26-18, 11:26
Dear guys. My inbox getting flooded. Do not get hurry.

Original contact sharee is crazyguy.

Kindly please request him for the contact. I don't have rights to share. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

KE.Thanks KE for the FR, even I am bombarded with pings from last 3 days, I have replied to most of them except for a couple which might have been deleted to clear the inbox. Please message me if you need contact, will need some contact in return or you should have some FRs under your kitty previously.

And please don't make her an over night star, please pay within limits.

BlackHeart549
10-26-18, 20:36
Hello everyone,

I am new to mongering. I request all of you to be kind enough to share with me the digits of indies. I would definitely post FRs and reciprocate once I am at per. Any help will really be appreciated. I have asked for help once before. Please kindly help a brother out.

Thank you.

RRockstar2018
10-26-18, 21:08
Yes, but experience was not good. Really felt bad for her and myself.

We have very good reviews on forum about her so thinking it might be her family stress or my bad day.

Anyways not going to try her until respirate requirement.

Happy mongering and be safe.

Looks like you met her on the 23rd. She still has the flight tag on her bag. You flew her in from Rajahmundry?

Bbana21
10-26-18, 22:46
This one is posted on SA. Any reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Also, I am visiting Hyderabad and looking to monger. Anyone interested in doing together let me know?

We can chat more. Any good MP info near Banjara / Ameer Pat would be nice to have.

Open to sharing whatsapp if interested to chat.

I must say a BIG Hello, and thank you to Senior Babykutu. He responded to me in Feb when I visited.

Bangalore. Hit me up with helpful info guys.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Jgaurpaw99
10-27-18, 00:07
Hi all,

I joined this form very recently. Thanks for the sharing info around. I would like share a FR. Very recently I visited the spa near V hospital, which is above the bank. At counter I paid 2 k. I picked up a local girl whose starts with S. Her name is same as Lord Krishna's niece. She did a decent job with massage. After a while she said pops the question of extras and said 1.5 for TL and HJ. I asked for FS and BJ. I was told there are not on menu. Then I said no extras. She did a good massage with out complaints and asked for some minimum tip as I was her first client of the day. I gave her 200 and she was content about it. While leaving the receptionist asked for feedback. When I told her that I had a clean one she said there is some one who is more corporate and asked me come back. Any suggestions or clues where I can get FS with VFM.

BrewGuy87
10-27-18, 04:10
I met a couple of them on SA. Not sure exactly who are referring to. Please PM me with the handle of the lady and we can discuss.

This one is posted on SA. Any reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Also, I am visiting Hyderabad and looking to monger. Anyone interested in doing together let me know?

We can chat more. Any good MP info near Banjara / Ameer Pat would be nice to have.

Open to sharing whatsapp if interested to chat.

I must say a BIG Hello, and thank you to Senior Babykutu. He responded to me in Feb when I visited.

Bangalore. Hit me up with helpful info guys.

Skama279
10-27-18, 06:17
Hi,

Can anyone share if any available indi / SP contacts.

In Vijayawada. Will reciprocate with BLR contacts.

Dragon1369
10-27-18, 06:39
Any one tried this bird?Please PM digits bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

RRockstar2018
10-27-18, 07:57
Bro,

She was in Delhi last year. Charges here are high as per city norms. I have gone with 6 k in Delhi.

Good for one time. Time watcher.

Hello guys,

Any one tried this girls. Asking for 8 k per 1 HR.

BrewGuy87
10-27-18, 08:43
Lucky claims she is from Vijayawada. I think it might Rajahmundry. Didn't have a good experience with her. Check my FR on her. I'll be happy to share her details if you still want to try.

Hi,

Can anyone share if any available indi / SP contacts.

In Vijayawada. Will reciprocate with BLR contacts.

MLover29
10-27-18, 12:36
Looks like it was my bad luck. I just met the same girl and she is opposite of everything mentioned below. She mentioned she never kisses. Never does BJ. Looks OK but full of attitude. Tries to pass off as a model but falls flat. Speaks butler English and totally uncooperative. She has a good body and tight pussy but that's about it. Total waste of money and time!! Would never meet her again. Beware guys, this chick shows attitude that you can't imagine.The girl does have attitude. Is asking for 12 k for 2 hrs and only wants OYO or Lemon tree hotel. Told her to take a walk.

SupaMann233
10-27-18, 13:27
Bros,

I really could use help in my current predicament. I am staying in Andhra Pradesh for work at the moment. And will be leaving for the states in a month, where I will be meeting my wife who is already there at the moment. I really want to hook up with something worthwhile before leaving, and I have come to realise after a few unfortunate events that Hyderabad can not offer what I am craving at the moment. I am willing to pay any amount if the girl is worth. I know Delhi would be my best bet, but the catch is I am in constant contact with my wife through WhatsApp or hike messenger mostly and if I don't reply fast enough sometimes she calls me. I am wondering how can I travel to Delhi or even Thailand by activating international roaming without her getting a doubt, as in if you don't answer your phone you get the automated message in a different language most times right and I know that is where she will catch me. Please bros if you have any tips or advice it will be greatly appreciated.

Jgaurpaw99
10-27-18, 14:54
Hi every one,

I am relatively new here. It has been a week around here and just got the subscription. It is so nice to see helping out each one. I would like to write few FRs from my own experience as well.

I recently visited the SPA near V hospital in Jhills. Entry charges were 2 k. I was presented the ladies who were on duty that day. I picked a local language speaking one whose name starts with S and her name is same as Lord Krishna's niece. After 30 mins she asked for extra services. When I asked for FS and BJ, I was told that they were not and the menu. I did not take any extras and got a clean massage. She did a good job giving a professional massage. At the end she politely asked for a customary tip. I was not carrying much cash and she was content with 200/ and said as I was the first customer for her on that day she wanted some cash and said she believes that day going to be good if she gets some hard cash first customer of the day. Her attitude was good and she is friendly.

When I was leaving the receptionist asked if I got extra services and told me that there is someone else who is more cooperative and asked visit again.

Bsrsks
10-27-18, 15:24
Hi members,

Will be travelling to Hyderabad in coming week. Would appreciate if some one help me with some indie contacts or reliable SP digits. Would like to book for night. Pm already active. I have good contacts in Kolkata. If anyone need that will definitely share.

Thanks.

Malco1
10-27-18, 15:30
This report happened a few back, I was visiting Hyderabad and thanks to seniors got mirror walas contact. She agreed to 10 k for 2 shots. She sent me some pics and due to unavailability of any other leads I let Johnny make the decision. I got to her apartment around 10 pm and she let me in and said her sisters kids will be home soon but not to worry. Looks wise, she is average to above average and I was not expecting much and needed to unload after a long time. Everything was going great until we got the penetration part, she kept trying to fuck me without a condom. This really fucked with my head and got me out of the mood. I kept telling her that I want to put a condom on and she was literally trying to put Johnny in multiple times without a condom. At one point she got on top and tried to fuck me missionary. It was crazy. I told her some story and told her I wasn't feeling it and somehow got out of there. She has been contacting me for the past few weeks to please visit again and we can even meet outside. I am not writing this report to put her down, everything about the experience was good except the last part obviously. I ended up paying her 5 k Even though I didn't even fuck, just to get out of there. I will be back In Hyderabad next week and will be leaving for the states in a month. Any seniors willing to share good NE contacts or anything that will be worth my time answer money will be much appreciated.Kudos to you! This is something we all should appreciate. Getting out of a fuck session if the girl agrees or asks to go without protection. I play a small trick at times: Ask the girl to do it without cover. If she agrees, I know I have to avoid even seeing her. They usually fuck without cover frequently. Scary.

If you are still in Hyderabad, drop a PM. Will share something good.

DreadLord
10-27-18, 18:20
After deciding hints in the forum. Went to S spa in f nagar. The spa is shady and doesn't have even a sign board. The guy claims to have to have all kinds of therapists. I got a lady who claimed to be a Thai. Although I doubt her claim and believe she's from theNE. Massage was pathetic. She just came and sat on me. Pinched me and asked if I want anything. This was at the very beginning as soon as she entered. I've always taken a little bit of a massage atleast before I go for extras.

She messaged for like 5 minutes and asked if I wanted a rub down there. Asked prices. She quoted 3 k. I laughed and asked her to continue massage. Did not want to jack up prices. The girl was surely cute. But 3 k is just too much as per me. I did not like her attitude either. She did the worst massage ever and left in 30 minutes flat. Told her I have another 30 minutes left and she just left!! She came back but I obviously did not give any extras.

The spa is shady and it's basicall a hall that has been divided into three portions. You can actually hear what the other person is doing. The guy beside me bargained for 1 k HJ+TL and the guy on the other side choose a local and slapped her ass (I assume based in the sound and her response) as soon as the massage started.

Wir- never to the girl or the spa. Both should be avoided.

HaveFunColor
10-27-18, 18:32
Hello guys,

Any one tried this girls. Asking for 8 k per 1 HR.Can you PM her contact.

Sstoryteller
10-27-18, 22:06
Good start, if I find FS with VFM place, I will share.

Hi all,

I joined this form very recently. Thanks for the sharing info around. I would like share a FR. Very recently I visited the spa near V hospital, which is above the bank. At counter I paid 2 k. I picked up a local girl whose starts with S. Her name is same as Lord Krishna's niece. She did a decent job with massage. After a while she said pops the question of extras and said 1.5 for TL and HJ. I asked for FS and BJ. I was told there are not on menu. Then I said no extras. She did a good massage with out complaints and asked for some minimum tip as I was her first client of the day. I gave her 200 and she was content about it. While leaving the receptionist asked for feedback. When I told her that I had a clean one she said there is some one who is more corporate and asked me come back. Any suggestions or clues where I can get FS with VFM.
Hi every one,

I am relatively new here. It has been a week around here and just got the subscription. It is so nice to see helping out each one. I would like to write few FRs from my own experience as well.

I recently visited the SPA near V hospital in Jhills. Entry charges were 2 k. I was presented the ladies who were on duty that day. I picked a local language speaking one whose name starts with S and her name is same as Lord Krishna's niece. After 30 mins she asked for extra services. When I asked for FS and BJ, I was told that they were not and the menu. I did not take any extras and got a clean massage. She did a good job giving a professional massage..

Dragon1369
10-28-18, 01:09
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser..

BrewGuy87
10-28-18, 04:15
You haven't seen nothing yet. You got to meet her to understand what I was trying to convey. One of the seniors warned of her attitude in an earlier FR. Serves me right for ignoring friendly advice.

The girl does have attitude. Is asking for 12 k for 2 hrs and only wants OYO or Lemon tree hotel. Told her to take a walk.

RRockstar2018
10-28-18, 10:02
It is tricky bro, which part of US is she putting up? East, west or central. Based on TZ difference you need to plan everything. Do you have two numbers?

Option 1: Take your phone with international Roaming if going to Thailand or Delhi and forward the call to a number which will be in AP based on condition that if there is no response. So you will hear the local language. Some operators though have started calling out that your call is forwarded. Don't know on which network you are check that.

Option 2: Keep messaging or calling her during your trip from your side so that she doesn't have a choice to call.

Option 3: Tell her you have started facing some issues with your phone so it is behaving weird.

Being said all this if she believes that you will be cheating on her and is suspicious about your activities already, I don't think you should risk your married life for just few hours.

Happy mongering.

Bros,

I really could use help in my current predicament. I am staying in Andhra Pradesh for work at the moment. And will be leaving for the states in a month, where I will be meeting my wife who is already there at the moment. I really want to hook up with something worthwhile before leaving, and I have come to realise after a few unfortunate events that Hyderabad can not offer what I am craving at the moment. I am willing to pay any amount if the girl is worth. I know Delhi would be my best bet, but the catch is I am in constant contact with my wife through WhatsApp or hike messenger mostly and if I don't reply fast enough sometimes she calls me. I am wondering how can I travel to Delhi or even Thailand by activating international roaming without her getting a doubt, as in if you don't answer your phone you get the automated message in a different language most times right and I know that is where she will catch me. Please bros if you have any tips or advice it will be greatly appreciated.

CrazyLooks
10-28-18, 14:32
Hi all,

Hope you all are doing great. Called up many of the SP, indies like Rnu, Pu's, A, from Saturday Morning and nothing was going good. Don't want to check with 7 g because I thought there would be more trafficking. However post lunch pinged her to check availability and responded that she is OK and again after 10 min she cancelled the appointment. However in between got a call from P from computer class area and fixed the appointment. Went to her place relaxed for a while and started with BJ and completed round one in mish. She is a chatter box and keeps telling me all her stories. However made her mouth shut and proceed for round 2 tried some strokes in doggy and completed with doggy again. I noticed a Mirror here too. Too loose P and saggy tits are her drawback while GFE, BJ are her assets. Damages are 3 k for an hour.

7 G pinged me this morning and asked me if I can visit her place today. I said yes and the deal fixed for 4 k. Visited her place at the agreed time and she welcomed me with Water. She is in late 39 I guess and her body is very shining.

Flop show started from here no DFK, no kissing and she was like a dead fish. However round one completed in a mish in minutes of time and she hurried me towards round 2. She gave me awesome BJ this time and tried different ways with this dead fish and I was unable to complete the act. Thought of leaving and we both got ready. Now nakaras started. I gave her 4 k as agreed and she asked me to pay other 2 k for the room, I said sorry and you never mentioned me. There was a small argument and I payed her other pink note as I don't want to continue the argument. While leaving she asked me to drop at bus stop and she suggested Oyo as it will end up with 7 to 800 and also asked me to refer her. BJ is her asset and no GFE is disadvantage.

So all, please make a note and ask her about the price including the place.

CrazyLooks
10-28-18, 14:34
Please help me with 10 D club reference in Hyderabad. Last night saw some good aunties over there.

BlackHeart549
10-28-18, 15:07
Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.Can you please share the contact number. My PM is active.

Thank you.

Jgaurpaw99
10-28-18, 17:15
I happen to visit Spa C few days back. Years back it was Spa be. I was told that they have a package for 3.5 K which offers two different massages with two different specialists each one lasting 45 minutes. And complimentary body scrub and face tan removal pack. I paid 3.5 at the entrance.

First came, Miss H who looks young and attractive. Right after 10 minutes she asked if want extras. Tempted by her attractiveness I paid 3.5 k for TL and BB. I was able to negotiate only 500 less. Though she got a good rack she is not too friendly or cooperative. The service was just okay. She is aware of her attractiveness and does not want to step down so easily.

For the second one, Miss S a local lady walked. She is bit out of shape and looks plumb. When asked I said no for extras. I got a clean second massage and got a body scrub and tan removal face pack after bath.

Though it looks like VFM for the regular massages and complimentary services, I am not sure about the extras. May be it depends on the masseuse.

NorskKing
10-28-18, 20:53
I am in India now, and have been sampling many beauties all over but this girl has been best.

Sweet young Russian, somehow still kept her shyness unspoiled.

https://in.skokka.com/call-girls/hyderabad/russian-teen-girl-available-7yqz245802849/

NorskKing
10-28-18, 21:08
In my previous post, forgot to mention that a non Russian woman will lift the phone. She will help you find the address in Ameerpet and help you communicate with the girl.

Damages 7 k per 30 minutes. I guess this is very much affordable to many for a Russian.

KrazyEagle
10-29-18, 03:20
"without knowing it why did you ping me? ".

And she blocked me. I just asked charges.

Regards.

KE.

You haven't seen nothing yet. You got to meet her to understand what I was trying to convey. One of the seniors warned of her attitude in an earlier FR. Serves me right for ignoring friendly advice.

CrazyLooks
10-29-18, 03:22
Saw this tall girl from P spa in the club below begums bridge.

Went to P spa after decoding the hints. Walked to first floor, but saw many chappals outside and the name on the door was different than the spa name. Got confused, came back to my car and called the number from google. The call went to their BH branch and the guy confirmed that it is indeed the spa. So went back with confidence. Paid 1500 at the counter and asked for lineup (this is the first time I am asking for a lineup, normally I resign to fate and go with who ever is allocated. I find it awkward to select a girl from lineup). He readily agreed and I picked up the tall SI girl with long hair.

Massage started in earnest. Though she gave a brief bum message, and allowed me to touch her boobs while massaging my hands, she never talked about extras till end. So I popped the question, to my surprise she gently said we do only professional massage sir. Her manager had told her henceforth not to indulge in extras. After some persuasion agreed to do HJ with top access.

Sstoryteller
10-29-18, 03:30
After reading a recent post on I Spa K'guda, visited this place yesterday.

The user has hinted about a therapist named after famous pickle, and being a Hyderabadi / South Indian, the famous pickle for us starts with "P".

So I asked the reception lady for "P" but she said there is nobody with such name, they have only NE and NE birds do not have such name.

I still decided to get ahead, paid 1.8 k counter charges, NE was assigned, after foot wash was taken to room. But it has only curtains which looked translucent, I was skeptical. The therapist assured of no disturbance but that could not convince me and I walked out.

DelhiD
10-29-18, 03:50
Reciprocal promised if you need.

Any one tried this bird?

Sstoryteller
10-29-18, 03:53
Visited yesterday after two recent FR's.

Yes the place is a hall divided in three portions, each portion has inbuilt shower, you can hear sounds across hall.

I took a SI, paid 2 k for 60 mins, 3.5 k for 4 hands was also available. The therapist informed me 2 NE perform the massage at together, while SI therapists do one after another.

Massage was OK, HJ+TL for 2.5 K available which she reduced to 2 K, I offered 1.5 K as not to jack up prices, but she did not agree hence did not take extras. She told me that no Indian therapists do FS or BJ, only maybe Thais but she is not fully sure of them. Yes they do have Thai but they are not regular, some days (like yesterday) they do not show up.

WIR: For the SI to develop rapport and score a FS.

Banger9
10-29-18, 04:25
Hi guys,

I'm requesting your help for few Indies / decent MP contacts in Hyderabad. I can reciprocate with Mumbai contacts for the same. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

DesiYuva
10-29-18, 04:29
Bros,

I really could use help in my current predicament. I am staying in Andhra Pradesh for work at the moment. And will be leaving for the states in a month, where I will be meeting my wife who is already there at the moment.. Please bros if you have any tips or advice it will be greatly appreciated.I wouldn't lie about visiting Thai, Thai is not only for mongering it has lots of sightseeing too. Checkout if any friends getting married and tell her they are forcing me to come for bachelor party or plan with friends it would be more fun. If its wtsp or hike you wouldn't even worry you will have internet everywhere. Chill think with cool head you will find many options Good luck!

DesiYuva
10-29-18, 04:37
I was active here when I was in India and now active in usg, recently have to India would be around for sometime. So, need some help for resumption and am going thru many pages if at all I need some more details will ping some of you.

And also available for drink on weekends, currently I don't have any wheels but would love to join if its commutable from GB / HC.

Stay safe, good luck with everything!

LuciferHYD
10-29-18, 08:53
... spa located near S_guda... opposite to famous hospital that starts with why... name same as Krishna's mother.... spa is situated inside (opposite to poison) Ville.
Good and well written hints for the location Bro.

But too obvious for folks familiar with the City of pearls.

LOL.

Achilies
10-29-18, 09:26
This is a spa located near S_guda. The place is opposite to famous hospital that starts with why. The name of the hospital is same as Krishna's mother. The spa is situated inside (opposite to poison) Ville.

Went inside and paid counter charges. The girl was slim and decent looking. Coming to the deed, the massage was good. Had cream massage. After the massage was done popped the question of extras. She does only HJ (500) and HJ+TL (1000).

No B2B and FS.

Damage 1.5 k counter charge. Dint take extras.B2B, BJ also available there bro. Try Saritha and one north Indian bulky girl forgot her name!

NaniNaresh
10-29-18, 10:01
Now Hyderabad Is Running With Only MILF Network. All MILF's are from the age of 35 to 50 Years. In Past Days be tech Girls have much more in this mongering Filed. They was earned packet money for their studies. I enjoyed lot with that girls just 1-2 k for shot. 4-5 k full night. But Now any where in Hyderabad is only widows MILF and desperate s. Some body enjoying money with sex. Some body only commercial.

Sanju6969
10-29-18, 10:32
Yes, you are right. We find only MILFs, no college girls. If we go through pimps the charges are too much.

Now Hyderabad Is Running With Only MILF Network. All MILF's are from the age of 35 to 50 Years. In Past Days be tech Girls have much more in this mongering Filed. They was earned packet money for their studies. I enjoyed lot with that girls just 1-2 k for shot. 4-5 k full night. But Now any where in Hyderabad is only widows MILF and desperate s. Some body enjoying money with sex. Some body only commercial.

Sanju6969
10-29-18, 10:41
Hi bro,

Can you share the as Rao Nagar girl contacts.

Thanks.

Hi bro,

Share me this contact please.

Gopi143
10-29-18, 11:52
Now Hyderabad Is Running With Only MILF Network. All MILF's are from the age of 35 to 50 Years. In Past Days be tech Girls have much more in this mongering Filed. They was earned packet money for their studies. I enjoyed lot with that girls just 1-2 k for shot. 4-5 k full night. But Now any where in Hyderabad is only widows MILF and desperate s. Some body enjoying money with sex. Some body only commercial.You are correct bro.

All are MILF s only now a days.

HydMong
10-29-18, 14:41
Yes dude, I support what you said.

All MILFs, bored MILF, but still there are btech gals for pocket money we need to get the proper lead.

JHourHappy
10-29-18, 17:14
Not posted for many days & was a silent observer of the forum. You guys are paying much higher the amount then the actual price to various indi & MPs. Please, don't inflate the rate. It may not affect you, but it affect the market directly. Also, some of you are going for extras in professional spas. If you want good massage, professional spa is good but for extra I don't think it is appropriate. Don't want to hurt someone business, but Some MILF & indi you are paying much. Some of the rates which I had paid is listed here. If anyone you get below my price range, it is very good for overall market. You are welcome.

L spa in be hills: 2.5 k for 9 minutes, 45 minutes two therapist each+ 0.5 k for HJ+TL for each therapist (Never visit that spa, maid like therapist with zero massage skill / many people asked for contact even after bad review. Hyderabad is not that, please try yourself, you will find something).

S spa in flimnagar: Very recently this spa is in discussion, 1.5 k for 60 min, 0.5 k HJ, FS available to Thai girl, 1 room separated by partitioned & looks like 3 room. Therapist quality is above avg.

I spa in kguda: This is a professional spa. Don't waste your money on it. Max you can get is HJ.

M spa in jhills & Hi tech: pure professional spa. No extra.

Don't get into shady spas where no signboard nothing is there. Chances are there that your name will be appeared in tomorrow's newspaper.

Now coming to indi.

RAD MILF: 5 k 2 shot I paid & feel that it is way above thn the value. She is an old lady. Some of you guys are paying even 8 k for her.

Mirror wali: 6 k 2 shot, now I heard that she is asking 10 k 2 shot. Bargain hard & reduce the price.

Lucky: Coming to this indi, I had her no from the beginning. Never pinged her. You are paying for a service & you are her client, if she shows attitude show her the door. When she don't have money, she is ready for 7-8 k 2 shot with good behavior. Don't increase her demand unnecessarily.

Also there are many indies whose service are pathetic but charges are sky touching. Please avoid. Use your head properly.

JHourHappy
10-29-18, 17:31
I happen to visit Spa C few days back. Years back it was Spa be. I was told that they have a package for 3.5 K which offers two different massages with two different specialists each one lasting 45 minutes. And complimentary body scrub and face tan removal pack. I paid 3.5 at the entrance.

First came, Miss H who looks young and attractive. Right after 10 minutes she asked if want extras. Tempted by her attractiveness I paid 3.5 k for TL and BB. I was able to negotiate only 500 less. Though she got a good rack she is not too friendly or cooperative. The service was just okay. She is aware of her attractiveness and does not want to step down so easily.

For the second one, Miss S a local lady walked. She is bit out of shape and looks plumb. When asked I said no for extras. I got a clean second massage and got a body scrub and tan removal face pack after bath.

Though it looks like VFM for the regular massages and complimentary services, I am not sure about the extras. May be it depends on the masseuse.Worst spa I have visited so far.

MLover29
10-29-18, 18:47
Not posted for many days & was a silent observer of the forum. You guys are paying much higher the amount then the actual price to various indi & MPs. Please, don't inflate the rate. It may not affect you, but it affect the market directly. Also, some of you are going for extras in professional spas. If you want good massage, professional spa is good but for extra I don't think it is appropriate. Don't want to hurt someone business, but Some MILF & indi you are paying much. Some of the rates which I had paid is listed here. If anyone you get below my price range, it is very good for overall market. You are welcome.

L spa in be hills: 2.5 k for 9 minutes, 45 minutes two therapist each+ 0.5 k for HJ+TL for each therapist (Never visit that spa, maid like therapist with zero massage skill / many people asked for contact even after bad review. Hyderabad is not that, please try yourself, you will find something).

S spa in flimnagar: Very recently this spa is in discussion, 1.5 k for 60 min, 0.5 k HJ, FS available to Thai girl, 1 room separated by partitioned & looks like 3 room. Therapist quality is above avg..Or.

Well put bro. In the last few months I have seen prices escalate for pathetic service / attitude because of indiscriminate demand. Not good if we want this place to become a chosen mongering destination. Bargain hard, you will get the same bird for half her price or even less.

RedFox007
10-30-18, 02:28
Guys any tips / pointers for girl friendly hotels in and around rajahmundry?

Thanks.

Gopi143
10-30-18, 04:29
Seniors,

Could anyone share contacts of independent girls who can give good GFE.

Thanks.

CuminGuys1
10-30-18, 06:06
Hi Bro's.

Coming to Hyderabad this weekend trying to read old reports here now, it would be helpful if someone can share MP contacts who are good and also provide extras. I can share MP contacts in Chennai.

Thanks.

DreadLord
10-30-18, 09:08
Tried my usual spa after the pathetic massage earlier. This spa is neat and even though they may not do any authentic massage. A malish is guaranteed. I had stopped visiting this spa a few months back after they got a maid like therapist but their marketing call made me go for it this time.

Bargained counter to 1. 5. Went into the room and in cane the same maid like therapist who did it some two months back.

Though 1. 5 down the drain. She recognised me and openly asked for extras. Said wanted a massage for sometime. Did a bad malish and towards the end pooped the question of extras. Asked services and she said 1 k for HJ +TL. I refused and said. 5 k. She said no but relented later on. Here comes the special offer. She said 1 k for HJ+TL+BBBJ. I usually do not carry more then 500 with me when I get into the room so could not take it.

I think 1 k is a good deal for aBBBJ.

Feel free to pm me for the contact. But do note that she Is 1/5 in the looks department with sagging breast and huge tummy.

Any seniors who have been to this spa lately and know of a better looking therapist, please let me know.

Sstoryteller
10-30-18, 11:52
Completely agree regarding keeping prices in check, like my recent FR I declined extras due to high price demand. But there are certain people who think with Johnny rather than brain.

Prime example, there is a user who posts in DXB forum who end up paying 1000 to 1500 Dinar while others pay only about 300 Dinar.

I am also putting my head to request all others please keep prices in check.

Not posted for many days & was a silent observer of the forum. You guys are paying much higher the amount then the price to various indi & MPs. Please, don't inflate the rate. It may not affect you, but it affect the market directly. Also, some of you are going for extras in professional spas. If you want good massage, professional spa is good but for extra I don't think it is appropriate. Don't want to hurt someone business, but Some MILF & indi you are paying much. Some of the rates which I had paid is listed here. If anyone you get below my price range, it is very good for overall market. You are welcome..

Raja7
10-30-18, 17:16
A week old FR, I am from Bangalore forum. Visiting Hyderabad regularly. Asked for help from few comrades and got a over whelming response. Thanks for hydmong sharing for this contact. Got the number pinged her on whatzp and agreed for 5 k for 2, fixed the time near mehadi patnam. Went to the land mark and called she guided me to a house. One lady sitting outside. We went in chit chatted for some time and started with hugging. OK girl with good assets. Co operative in deed. Lot of hugging and kisses every where gave me a BJ, started with Miss and released in Doggy. Paid and left the place.

Looks 6/10.

Racks 7/10.

Damages 5 k for 2.

WIR may be yes.

Cheers,

Raja.

Kkarunkk
10-30-18, 18:08
I was passing by this area today for a change. I had received marketing calls from this spa earlier, but decided to check it out during my visit to Hyderabad. Since I was in the area, I called them, relatively easy to locate even for an outsider like me, but the bad part of it was that there were all local therapists. I decided to try, nevertheless after being assured of a good service.

A chubby lady (S), comes in. And hardly two or three minutes into the act she asks me if I want HJ or HJ with touching. I told her I wanted a good massage. And after sometime she asked again. And she seemed to be getting tired soon. It was around 4 pm and she said she had not had her lunch.

Anyway. All in all, I would say the entrance decor was OK. Looked neat. The rooms were small. The shower was average, the lady was horrible. She neither knew how to give a good massage nor did she know how to give a HJ either. 2 K went down the drain. Will never go there again. Definitely will not opt for this lady.

Tollscud
10-30-18, 18:19
I'm totally new to this forum, can you please tell me how to PM you. Can you please give me the details of this place.

Tried my usual spa after the pathetic massage earlier. This spa is neat and even though they may not do any authentic massage. A malish is guaranteed. I had stopped visiting this spa a few months back after they got a maid like therapist but their marketing call made me go for it this time.

Bargained counter to 1. 5. Went into the room and in cane the same maid like therapist who did it some two months back.

Though 1. 5 down the drain. She recognised me and openly asked for extras. Said wanted a massage for sometime. Did a bad malish and towards the end pooped the question of extras. Asked services and she said 1 k for HJ +TL. I refused and said. 5 k. She said no but relented later on. Here comes the special offer. She said 1 k for HJ+TL+BBBJ. I usually do not carry more then 500 with me when I get into the room so could not take it.

I think 1 k is a good deal for aBBBJ..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Vijayawada Guy
10-30-18, 18:42
Guys any tips / pointers for girl friendly hotels in and around rajahmundry?

Thanks.What is your budget bro. However, book any hotel online like goibibo app and filter for girl friendly hotels. But, ID cards required for both of you in most of the cases. No problem at all.

Raja7
10-30-18, 19:54
A week old FR, I m from BLr forum, Visiting Hyderabad. Received contact from fella mongers. Pinged her agreed for 4.5 k 2, gave her location went there and called her. She guided me to her flat in a safe apartment. Pad seems to be safe. She might be in 30's but slim body. Chit chatted for some time. Started the deed lot of licking, no DFK. Good BJ. Banged her on WOT, Miss and Doggy spanked her while on doggy. Finished the deed and left the place.

Looks:- 6/10.

GFE; 8/10.

WIR: may be not.

Cheers,

Raja.

Bbana21
10-31-18, 00:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm curious if anyone has had success with hitting up anyone with tinder? Just curious before I spend time on it. Thanks for any reviews in advance.

JHourHappy
10-31-18, 02:54
See spa in Road no 12 earlier bee spa should be avoided at all cost. Your maids are better than those therapist. Guys please refer some FR before visit. Try to find some new spas such that forum can be benefited rather than wasting money on pathetic spas. Thanks.

WellWisher9784
10-31-18, 06:15
Now that the porn sites are banned, I think the MP and SP Network will go up, see, its a blind calculation.

No wanking at home, means guys will always see alternative. MP Is the next best thing when compared to safety.

Budget for extras or FS is the thing every guy should should put some brains on, please negotiate hard. Because ones higher amt gets paid, it will destroy the market. It acts like a boomerang.

Be safe. Bang safe.

SureShurs
10-31-18, 08:05
Heard about the location. Is it safe to go in with the watchman watching us?

KrazyEagle
10-31-18, 11:31
Dear mates.

If you have any contacts from dsnr lbngr. Kindly please share. I will reciprocate appopriately.

Regards.

Ke.

Rakdub
10-31-18, 11:34
Hello,

Can you share digits of Jyoti and 7/ G. I am a new member here.

Hello all,

This will be a big post, as I haven't posted for long.

After the SPs disappointment, I have tried Rad MILF that day (back in Aug). Met her at around 6 PM. Nice place with AC. She looks like 30 plus a bit fat. Had a very good session, but only negative was that she said 1 hour 2 sessions, but as we have taken 50 minutes for first time she said time up and will compensate next time. So left with a bit disappointed.

VFM, started with light FK and gone to DFK. She likes squeezing and biting melons. I have enjoyed a lot.

6 k per hour.

WIR: yes but only when desperate..

NaniNaresh
10-31-18, 14:33
Thanku for reply of My Views, Dear Hyderabad Mong. Really Some MILF's are behave like Sweet 16 pussy. Their stomach and back is heavy, but they are wearing bras and pantry to attract customer.

2 days back I fucked 2 aunty's at a time for 2 shots. Their pussy's are saggy and boobs also. But they are restricting to press boobs.

Yes dude, I support what you said.

All MILFs, bored MILF, but still there are btech gals for pocket money we need to get the proper lead.

Rover1978
10-31-18, 18:07
The title should give you enough hints about the massage parlor I'm talking about.

Long ago, there was an FR on this forum about this same MP not offering extras. I walked in with that expectation. I was told at the reception that there is a woman from NE and one from Kolkata. I took the Kolkata offer. Paid 1. 2 k and undressed. The room had blue lighting. Good touch, I though. The bathroom was spotless. No frills, but spotless.

The Kolkata woman looked just hopeless. It was a big turn off just seeing her. Dirty T-shirt, dirty jeans, oiled stinky hair in a bun. But she did the massage very well. And unexpectedly, towards the end, she asked for services. I said yes. Then she said. 5 k for HJ and. 5 k for TA. I hesitated. I then said. 7 k for TA and HJ. She didn't agree. I politely thanked her and left the room. I mean, if the woman was a little more good looking, I would have certainly accepted, but not this one.

WIR: No, but this FR was just to disprove the theory that this place offered no extras.

Damages: 1. 2 k, no tips.

Face: 3/10.

Boobs: Looked nice, but somehow the face was such a turnoff that I lost interest. 6/10.

Attitude: 4/10 (was rude when I rejected her offer).

Rover1978
10-31-18, 18:12
Somehow, it's just too dry here in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Sub-standard quality.

Even the Kerala MP (bloodbank) has become boring. He hasn't changed rates though, but I so loved his previous location. The room in this new location has like two doors. Someone from the other massage room can easily pop in and see your johnny in action. Sad. It's a bloody common bathroom as well. Sigh.

I have never tried an Indi for some reason. Anyone knows how to search for some good ones in Locanto? What keywords would you typically use?

Now that the porn sites are banned, I think the MP and SP Network will go up, see, its a blind calculation.

No wanking at home, means guys will always see alternative. MP Is the next best thing when compared to safety.

Budget for extras or FS is the thing every guy should should put some brains on, please negotiate hard. Because ones higher amt gets paid, it will destroy the market. It acts like a boomerang.

Be safe. Bang safe.

BabyKutu
10-31-18, 18:58
Hello,

Can you share digits of Jyoti and 7/ G. I am a new member here.Get a PM bro. Can't put numbers in the open.

RonMartis
10-31-18, 22:59
Hi folks,

I am new here.

I will be visiting Hyderbad in few weeks and I am looking for a good contact whom I can meet few times during my trip. I want a GFE material who can provide a service in safe location.

I would appreciate all the support. Help a bro out here and if you are ever in New York area I will reciprocate.

Cheers,

Ron.

IdleBrain1
11-01-18, 00:53
Guys,

Please help me with information with mode of payment options for membership.

My entropay is not working and us cards are not working.

BlissSeeker
11-01-18, 07:26
Can someone buy me a membership I will transfer amount to them.

Jgaurpaw99
11-01-18, 07:56
Guys,

My entropay is not working and us cards are not working.Yup. Looks like entropay is restricted for India. I made payment with HDFC virtual credit card.

HydPrince
11-01-18, 15:06
Thanks Np2202 for sharing the contact.

Excellent experience with the indie. Complete GFE.

Wouldn't go much into the details, but the entire experience was very very satisfying. Liked the way the entire 2 hour session went. Both the deed and time between deeds was very GFE.

Many FRs posted about her here.

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.

AbbaPutin
11-01-18, 16:09
Bro,

She was in Delhi last year. Charges here are high as per city norms. I have gone with 6 k in Delhi.

Good for one time. Time watcher.Please PM her digit.

JammeRules
11-01-18, 17:15

Be safe. Bang safe.I hope you know that free VPNs would let you bypass the ban.

Shanky4913
11-01-18, 18:11
This was my 3rd spa visit, 2 days back. Its the E spa in Kpally. I somehow had a strong feeling that this place might be interesting, hence went straight to the counter and booked a 60 min session. Went in, a very average looking NE therapist, short in height and lean figure came in and asked me to change and left. The door was not having any glass or openings but there was no latch to it, looking at the door I felt there will be great privacy and scope for extras. She came in to massage, was very silent and started working on my body very professionally. I thought if I remain silent then I will have to leave disappointed. SO I started talking to her but only got replies, no effort from her at all the keep the talks going. I felt I am not going to get anything extra here. The massage was mind blowing though. Massage ended and she asked me to take shower. I was very disappointed at this, took shower and left.

Counter: 2.7 k.

Massage: 9/10.

I am still not able to open my account in the spa. Places where massage is good will have no extras and places with extras have poor massage. I am looking for a spa which offers good massage along with extras. Can anyone please suggest?

Jgaurpaw99
11-01-18, 19:55

Be safe. Bang safe.Porn hub. Net works. Try. Net instead of. Com for porn hub.

Bbana21
11-01-18, 21:09
Hey,

can you suggest any Free VPns for Windows and IOS? Thanks.

I hope you know that free VPNs would let you bypass the ban.

BrxBenjamin
11-02-18, 02:11
You can download Tunnelbear VPN. It's one of the best.

Hey,

can you suggest any Free VPns for Windows and IOS? Thanks..

CuminGuys1
11-02-18, 02:45
Hi Bro's.

Coming to Hyderabad this weekend trying to read old reports here now, it would be helpful if someone can share MP contacts who are good and also provide extras. I can share MP contacts in Chennai.

Thanks.Hi Bro's.

Any helps please with inde or good MP contacts, having some time to kill in Hyderabad and it is very difficult to crack here without knowing Telugu or Hindi.

ScadRules
11-02-18, 02:47
Google proxysite and you can directly stream it.

And no need of tunneling software.

Hey,

can you suggest any Free VPns for Windows and IOS? Thanks.

MLover29
11-02-18, 02:49

Wouldn't go much into the details, but the entire experience was very very satisfying. Liked the way the entire 2 hour session went. Both the deed and time between deeds was very GFE.

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.Who was the indie bro?

PaidPtc
11-02-18, 04:51
Guys,

I am looking out to meet moonrik madapor today. Can some of you guys please share you are feedback who have recently availed her services. She is quoting 10 k. For 3 pops. Please guys can some kind soul respond back at the earliest so that I can decide.

BlackHeart549
11-02-18, 10:22
First of all my gratitude and hearty thanks to Ravinderreddy2. Bro thank you for helping me out.

I messaged her on WhatsApp and scheduled a meeting. She is very very shy and was reluctant to come to my flat or even share her pic for that matter. She deleted the pic as soon as I saw it. I managed to convince her to come. Though she agreed To come finally, our timings was not in sync. So decided to go to her place.

Coming to her place. She doesn't have her own place. She has some agreement with another lady for 2 places. They are close to her home. Once she provided the location, it was easy to go.

Once inside the room, we talked for some time after which the deed started. The lady is very fair and may be approaching her 30's. Looked decent. Seemed friendly and shy. Started with small kisses and hugging. Then we both got out of our clothes.

Performed DATY. Involved a lot of kissing and fingering. She got wet very fast and asked me to enter. Fucked her in mish for close to 20 minutes. In between she asked me to stop for 10 seconds. Told me it's painful. The first session ended. She asked me to fuck faster in the second round as she had to pay extra for the room.

Second round performed WOT, spoon and mish. The time was nearing so had to put all my effort to cum. During the end she just wrapped her legs around me and kept pushing my hips to fuck her harder. I could feel her panting and her pussy tightening. We both came at the same time. She was afraid thinking I came inside her. But then she realised it was all her: the second session lasted close to 25 minutes.

After that got dressed, handed her the money and got out.

Score:

Boobs: 5/10 small but soft.

Pussy: 6/10 loose.

Looks: 6/10.

Damage: 4 k for her and 2 k for room.

FierceMonger
11-02-18, 12:24
Went to the spa in Fnagar. It is above very famous salon (JH) Name of the spa consists of 2 words.

I had talked to the receptionist earlier. I took oil massage for 1 HR. Chose a NE girl. Girl was fair and decent in looks.

Coming to the deed:

She entered while I was changing. Saw my Johnny but dint react. Then started the massage. The massage was good. In between she touched my balls and her hands were grazing over my tool.

Finally she asked me for extras. I asked her for the menu. She told me HJ for 500,1000 for HJ and TL. I asked for B2B. She said the other lady does that. Finally opted for HJ +TL. She had good assets.

After the deed was done took shower. After I came out, the receptionist asked me how was the massage. I said good. Then she asked me how the service was. I told her okaish and asked me if FS was on the plate. She looked at me for 2 seconds then told me that it was there. But for that one has to pay counter charge 3 k and 3.5 k to the therapist. Also you need to go more than once to avail those.

Overall:

WIR: yes.

Massage 7/10.

Look: 7/10.

Asset: big and firm.

Damage: 1.8 k + 1 k.Thanks for the hints buddy. Ventured out in search of this and S spa.

2-word spa:

Safely located. Hygiene is just fine. Paid 1. 5 k each at counter and inside for TL (No sucking though) + HJ. I got a local one. Massage was above average. Babe was friendly and good for my taste. Found it to be economical for me to try every now and then till I'm bored. Only complaint is the rooms weren't fully partitioned. Can hear the conversations from adjacent rooms.

S (apparently renamed to L) Spa:

Just the place where it is located, gave me a negative vibe. In addition to that, there was a dark fat guy with big mustache standing by his bike right in front of the gate creating a hostile environment for me (not my intention to body shame. No offense). FRs from fellow mongers weren't that good too. I gave it a pass.

Bsrsks
11-02-18, 14:43

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.Hi,

Can you please share me the digits. Will be visiting Hyderabad on 21st of November.

Chkmeout01
11-02-18, 14:49
Thanks to AmateurHunter Sir, I got in touch with Rad.

Many FRs are in place with average rating of 7 to 8 on the service part and I agree.

The only point I found a bit odd was the location. It was in the house of another lady who was cooperative and accommodating (had a great bod) but after the deed when I stepped out of the room, saw two kids looking at me in the hall. Embarrassing though I managed to give them couple of kit kat bars to move on.

I would like to once again thank and Acknowledge AmateurHunter for the connect.

I am getting back to scene and any contacts in the range of 3 to 6 K will greatly help me pick up after a long time and build up my list. My PM is open to accept the generosity of Senior mongers. Many thanks.

Chkmeout.

SureShurs
11-02-18, 15:29
After almost one year of dillydallying, I finally took the call to go to Siri from PNagar. I fixed up an appointment two days ago and called her from the spot. She guided me to her apartment. I was very scared initially to enter the building since heard a lot of things about the looks of the watchman. Finally just ran into the building and went in the apt. It is a nice apartment.

She offered water and she talked to me for sometime. Since it was my first time (going our for FS), my heart was pounding. She was looking hot in that salwar. She is a typical Telugu aunty kind of woman. She made me comfortable and didn't rush me into anything.

Then I removed my dress and she removed her top and behold 'Huge' assets under the bra. She was removing the bra, but I said no so that I can enjoy some fantasies I have. I sucked, squeezed and did everything I wanted to. I am fan of huge breasts and would love to be on them all the time.

Then she removed the top and I played with them in sitting position (she was standing by the bed). Then we lay down and she squeezed my Johnny. I thought I would leak out immediately but somehow controlled.

We kissed (no DFK though), hugged, squeezed and I enjoyed the whole deed. She put on the protection and gave a nice CBJ. I didn't insist for a BBJ because I will leak out immediately. I wanted to enjoy some time with her.

After that I pushed her and kissed her all over and put my thing into her tight pussy and banged her really really hard. She was moaning and enjoying (may be acting too). I banged her for almost 3 minutes and just came out completely.

Immediately cleaned up, payed up the damages and ran away from that place.

All in all Great session. First time. May be next time will be better.

Boobs: 8/10.

Will return: For sure.

Bbana21
11-02-18, 20:55
Sounds good! Will try.

Google proxysite and you can directly stream it. And no need of tunneling software.

Sstoryteller
11-02-18, 21:33
This L spa does give negative vibe from outside, but is equally or more creepy inside.

Thanks for the hints buddy. Ventured out in search of this and S spa.

2-word spa:

Safely located. Hygiene is just fine. Paid 1. 5 k each at counter and inside for TL (No sucking though) + HJ. I got a local one. Massage was above average. Babe was friendly and good for my taste. Found it to be economical for me to try every now and then till I'm bored. Only complaint is the rooms weren't fully partitioned. Can hear the conversations from adjacent rooms.

S (apparently renamed to L) Spa:

Just the place where it is located, gave me a negative vibe. In addition to that, there was a dark fat guy with big mustache standing by his bike right in front of the gate creating a hostile environment for me (not my intention to body shame. No offense). FRs from fellow mongers weren't that good too. I gave it a pass.

Sstoryteller
11-02-18, 21:33
Welcome to Hyderabad, check PM.

Hi Bro's.

Any helps please with inde or good MP contacts, having some time to kill in Hyderabad and it is very difficult to crack here without knowing Telugu or Hindi.

BlackHeart549
11-02-18, 22:21

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.Bro,

Please share details and contact. My PM is active. Will reciprocate with a few contacts that I have. Your help will be immensely appreciated.

PaidPtc
11-03-18, 05:37
Couple Of FR's pending which couldn't write it due to time constraint. Here goes.

Ani Ta at at-pur.

This was an FR of one month old. Called her and met her at the same place where I have met Pooja. So many FR of her so not going much in detail. She was one of the sweet girls I have met, very co-operative and OK for everything except back entry.

She is a fair lady and tries to impress you. Had a good DFK and DATY as it was clean. She was in mood immediately and was insisting to go further so got to use of my fingers and she had leaked within 5 minutes. What a session it was really man. Enjoyed it. She likes everything slowly and enjoys the session with you. Had two sessions in 1 hour. Second round asked her to be on me WOT. Played the boobs sucked to the core and finally completed in missionary.

Boobs: 6/10 small but they were good.

Pussy: 6/10.

Damages: 4 K fro 2 sessions in hour.

WIR: yes might be when have time to go such long place and also in a different location not the atapur place due to ded place. Small room with null ventilation. We were sweating for the entire deed.

2nd meet (The most awaited) Pava nee (ata pur home taker- the girl I mentioned in my previous FR).

She was the same lady where I met her when went to meet Pooj 143 (Guys who visited Pooj and Anitha should know this 143) . I was really impressed with her eyes and the eyes she looks at you and immediate would be my small brother salutation to her.

Trying for her number from a long time couldn't meet her and took time for convincing here for deed. Just wanted to add here that I was not able to meet her first but one of my good friend from this forums met her. LOL. He was kind enough the share the feedback.

Met her might be 2 weeks back at her place itself. She will not respond mostly on what's app but need to give her some time to cooperate. She smokes so got a pack including some pleasantries. Went to her place had a chit chat and smoke with her where she opened up and I was looking at her eyes only here at one point she said to take away with you. Haha.

Went inside after 20 minutes and were in birthday suits damn what a boobs she has they were handful and she was also teasing me with that start licking them to my core. Also went hard on rubbing those boobs where at one point she said please don't do it as she can't handle it but still she was enjoying it. Got a CB for around 10 minutes. Tried doggy, missionary (Played with those handful boobs) and completed the first show.

Had couple of smokes with her and started the second deed since need to leave the place as she as expecting his kid to come back from school. This was a long session with lot of cuddling, boob sucking, lip kisses. Started it WOT, Doggy and completed the deed. Overall satisfied Deed after waiting for a long time. Worth to spend time on her to convince.

Boobs: I can't say those are big but handful and in good shape.

Pussy: 7/10.

Looks: Killing eyes man seriously this will actually make you leak (Anyhow this will differ by person to person).

WIR: YES but ill give some time later.

So this is my recent and sexiest bong beauty FR. Met her yesterday at her place in Begup et. Actually wanted to meet Moon from Madhapur however not sure to proceed and as there was no response from the group ditched her and called this Bong Mani s--aa.

Got her contact from one of the brother from this forum haven't tried her for long time since she as asking for high price.

My brother was hungry for food and got amount deposited in bank (Salary). Pinged her early morning and she responded back in after noon however the msg were not so friendly initially so called her and cleared here with who have provided her number and reference info then she was ready to meet.

She was budging for 5 k for oe time and after an hour negotiation fixed the deed for 8 K. She as saying that she will not budge this low to anybody I insisted on call that I earn very less and can't afford it. So fixed the deed in the evening at begu pt back side of famous cloth shopping (Lif). Got some liquor and food of here choice and reached the place here she directed me to her apartment where she uses for the deed.

Went in no issues with Watch man as he knows this. When I Saw for the first time I was mad and happy for here figure and the height (You know this add in Telugu. I was happy that I have ditched Moon and went for this Bong. And by the way this was the first time I am meeting a bong load. She is really a chatter box but she makes sense what she is talking she makes you comfortable. So here is the surprise she dances like an hell man those moves and curves can make your h.

So started to take liquor with her and she drinks a lot but make sure she maintains her physique since she works in beauty parlour and she was also saying that she doesn't do this everyday with whom ever she gets the call only with limited members (Not sure initially I will tell you later on this).

Had a good discussion for an hour and completed two rounds and this has started to show the colors. She wanted to have a deed. Moved to bedroom. Before that she changed to micro short and t shirt which were looking damn sexy. Started with cuddling and of comes the clothes and I was really excited and shocked to see her boobs man there were not at all saggy and they seems be like hard rock. Asked if she has done something and she said no she maintains them like that. Damn man still I remember those boobs while writing this FR. Fhhhhhh. Seriously this is was first time I have seen a stiff and not saggy boobs and that too in a perfect shape. Feasted on them for almost an 20 minutes deep sucking.

She was teasing me that will be on my top only and doesn't wanted to go down (Actually this was in tapori Hindi language) Clean shaved pussy and she was looking fresh as per hygiene she is very much strict which I have seen.

Went for DATY, ass rimming couldn't control. She cummed. So completed the deed. Didn't mention her skin were really smooth as the way bong should be. Fish.

Had a door bell while we were in session where she was saying as watchman and ignored it but due to multiple bells she went out and checked this was really scary man, Told that her brother is there and came for water and he will wait upstairs till we complete.

Completed the first deed successfully and I was really happy for such a good experience. Completed the remaining bottle with some more chat chat and dancing. Went for the deed and she wanted to complete it quickly since I was almost 4 hours at that place and her brother was waiting.

The bottle liquid was showing effect and started the deed. She showed me some new ways to enjoy the sex had her stand to the wall. Got one leg on to the bed. And fuckd her from back side by catching her boobs. Couldn't cum so she given a CBfor sometime and started again with WOT where she was going really hard and this was also not working so tried Doggy, Lotus. Finally went very hard in missionary where she was actually having pain and the expressions she was making made me cum finally. She was happy that I was leaked finally and she was complaining that was very hard and its paining inside her glory hole. Her brother was calling us while we were in deed so she immediately called and asked him to come in 5 minutes.

Cleaned the tool and left the place with a Good hug. I am really excited while I am writing this FR Man.

I do have pics but will not be able to share due to personal reasons from the girls end. Still I am missing some many things from this FR since this is already a big info I have added up.

Boobs: 100/10 (yes, these were the good pair which I have seen with whom I have met) (Soft & not saggy Handful).

Pussy: Fairly Tight (Here I confirmed that yes she might not be meeting every.

Body: Full toned body and damn good height.

Positives: Here Dance moves will make you crazy.) and she likes to dance a lot.

Damages: 8 K for her + 1000 for food and bottle.

WIR: Definitely. Will surely repeat her once I have laxmi in my hand.

Guys please don't flood my inbox, I am ready to share these contact however related to Manisha I need to check with her, By the way I assume some of the guys have her contact info.

Not sure if this is something I can mention it. But one name which I frequently get to hear while reference is Gautham. Bro you are a real gem bro, Can you please inbox me if you understand this msg. There was a call yesterday from Mani to you and you were telling her to move to Dubai and all that stuff and some thing related 2000 Rs.

Guys please excuse the typos in the FR since I have an issue with my laptop with the cursor. And I am not much into writing, but still forum is to share right so took time and wrote these FRs.

GrafOrlok
11-03-18, 06:53
Guys,

I am looking out to meet moonrik madapor today. Can some of you guys please share you are feedback who have recently availed her services. She is quoting 10 k. For 3 pops. Please guys can some kind soul respond back at the earliest so that I can decide.She is a typical money minded working girl. The way to get good service from her is to get comfortable with her. Couple of beers and chit chat will go a long way. She always quotes high, and desperate for money. You can negotiate hard.

Amateur Hunter
11-03-18, 08:16
I am glad you had a good time.

Cheers.

Thanks to AmateurHunter Sir, I got in touch with Rad.

Many FRs are in place with average rating of 7 to 8 on the service part and I agree.

The only point I found a bit odd was the location. It was in the house of another lady who was cooperative and accommodating (had a great bod) but after the deed when I stepped out of the room, saw two kids looking at me in the hall. Embarrassing though I managed to give them couple of kit kat bars to move on.

I would like to once again thank and Acknowledge AmateurHunter for the connect.

I am getting back to scene and any contacts in the range of 3 to 6 K will greatly help me pick up after a long time and build up my list. My PM is open to accept the generosity of Senior mongers. Many thanks.

Chkmeout.

FierceMonger
11-03-18, 18:43
This was my 3rd spa visit, 2 days back. Its the E spa in Kpally. I somehow had a strong feeling that this place might be interesting, hence went straight to the counter and booked a 60 min session. Went in, a very average looking NE therapist, short in height and lean figure came in and asked me to change and left. The door was not having any glass or openings but there was no latch to it, looking at the door I felt there will be great privacy and scope for extras. She came in to massage, was very silent and started working on my body very professionally. I thought if I remain silent then I will have to leave disappointed. SO I started talking to her but only got replies, no effort from her at all the keep the talks going. I felt I am not going to get anything extra here. The massage was mind blowing though. Massage ended and she asked me to take shower. I was very disappointed at this, took shower and left.

Counter: 2.7 k.

Massage: 9/10.

I am still not able to open my account in the spa. Places where massage is good will have no extras and places with extras have poor massage. I am looking for a spa which offers good massage along with extras. Can anyone please suggest?Clear your inbox Buddy.

FeelingBored
11-03-18, 18:58
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum, recently came to India, currently in Vizag, please provide me with any inde auntys contacts in Vizag, checked in locanto all are fake ads asking for money deposit, please help me out.

PaidPtc
Thanks bro for responding actually I ditched her yesterday and went for a bong sexy girl. FR updated in forum. Let's see moonirika next time.

She is a typical money minded working girl. The way to get good service from her is to get comfortable with her. Couple of beers and chit chat will go a long way. She always quotes high, and desperate for money. You can negotiate hard.

BabySearch
Thai message therapist are back in action with extra services. Today I called few spa and asked availibility of thai message therapist and most of them confirmed availibility. Then I visited one spa on Road no 12. Paid 1800 at counter for 1 HR swedish message and entered room. No door! Only curtain and common bathroom.

Assigned thai therapist which was looking young fair and soft skin (typical thai type) with name A Message was good and she gave enough hints for extra. I dropped question after 30 min message and she quoted extraordinary high charges. 2 k for HJ, 5 k for B2 B and 8 k for BJ. I bargained hard but she was firm. Finally settled 2 K for HJ with top acess.

She told that people are paying 8 K to 10 k just for BJ and she is attending 5 to 6 customer daily. I made some story saying that at other spa rate is low but she told that she has been working with most of spa and she charges same. Don't know whether she is correct or wrong?

I will not repeat this spa again!

AbbaPutin
11-03-18, 19:02
Hello guys,

Any one tried this girls. Asking for 8 k per 1 HR.Send digit.

Vinay624
11-04-18, 00:46
Thanks to crazyguy1918, pavandude, homeyguy, hydmong, rogerfed, np2202, got ample contacts. Was in Hyderabad last few days but work kept me busy. Finally on Friday got some free time and contacted 7 g heroine and fixed up for the evening. But last minute she cancelled saying that there was some painting going on and she could not leave home was very apologetic and requested to meet next morning but unfortunately had to decline as had an early morning flight. Contacted moonrika but said she was busy and mirrorwali had guests at home. Was wondering what to do when moonrika called back saying she is free. Guess an earlier booking got cancelled. Asked for 10 k. Plus room charge. Tried to get it down to 8 k but she did not budge. Kept johnny under control as anyway next day would be in Delhi and for that amount would get three awesome sessions.

Was in sguda area and remembered an FR about a spa there and with the hints given there found the spa. Located inside the building and away from prying eyes. There was a nice young chick miss S along with a guy on the reception. Bargained for a one hour session for 1. 2 k and asked to show the line up. Made a fuss and alarm bells went of regarding the quality. Told the guy if he is not showing I am out. He finally relented and called the staff and all three were pathetic. Told him thanks and got up to leave when he said the receptionist was also available. Though average to look at knew she would have a nice tight sexy body as she was not more than 20. Immediately agreed and paid the amount. Was shown the room which was quite small and just about OK hygiene. Plus there was no attached bath. Changed into the flimsy Indy by which time miss S came. Asked if I wanted a cream or oil massage. Told her to give me a dry massage which was quite good with the right pressure. Kept on a chatter and she was quite responsive. After 20 minutes she asked where else I wanted a massage. Pointed at my johnny to which she giggled. Quite 2. 5 for HJ and tl. Asked for a BJ but declined. Bargained her down to HJ with full nude and access for 1. 5. As expected once she stripped she had an awesome bod with firm tits and a delectable ass. Removed my undy and started kissing her all over and took her succulent boob iny mouth and ducked for sometime. Asked her to come on top ofe and to my delight sat on me by placing her pussy right on my dick and rubbing it and offering her boobies to suck. After some time pulled her up and felt her pussy which was sopping wet. Positioned her on top of my face and kissed and licked her pussy which had no smell and tasted great. As she was getting horny tried to get her to give a BJ but no luck. However got her into a 69 position and as I played with her ass and pussy she gave me a nice HJ and made me cum.

Will be back in Hyderabad later this month and try out some of the contacts given. Thanks guys once again. If you require any help in Delhi let me know.

Bsrsks
11-04-18, 01:45
Hi guys,

Will be visiting Hyderabad on 20th November for a day. Would love to explore the indies here. Would like some help from you guys. Please share some contacts. My requirements are DFK and BBJ must. If looks are average it doesn't matter. Service should be good. Please give me some lead. I would be thankful.

Thanks.

Bsrsks
11-04-18, 02:08
Couple Of FR's pending which couldn't write it due to time constraint. Here goes.

Ani Ta at at-pur.

This was an FR of one month old. Called her and met her at the same place where I have met Pooja. So many FR of her so not going much in detail. She was one of the sweet girls I have met, very co-operative and OK for everything except back entry.

She is a fair lady and tries to impress you. Had a good DFK and DATY as it was clean. She was in mood immediately and was insisting to go further so got to use of my fingers and she had leaked within 5 minutes. What a session it was really man. Enjoyed it. She likes everything slowly and enjoys the session with you. Had two sessions in 1 hour. Second round asked her to be on me WOT. Played the boobs sucked to the core and finally completed in missionary.

Boobs: 6/10 small but they were good.

Pussy: 6/10..Hi,

Would you please help me with some good contacts. Will be travelling to Hyderabad on 20th November.

Achilies
11-04-18, 04:08
Thanks to crazyguy1918, pavandude, homeyguy, hydmong, rogerfed, np2202, got ample contacts. Was in Hyderabad last few days but work kept me busy. Finally on Friday got some free time and contacted 7 g heroine and fixed up for the evening. But last minute she cancelled saying that there was some painting going on and she could not leave home was very apologetic and requested to meet next morning but unfortunately had to decline as had an early morning flight. Contacted moonrika but said she was busy and mirrorwali had guests at home. Was wondering what to do when moonrika called back saying she is free. Guess an earlier booking got cancelled. Asked for 10 k. Plus room charge. Tried to get it down to 8 k but she did not budge. Kept johnny under control as anyway next day would be in Delhi and for that amount would get three awesome sessions..Bro,

Her name is sari. A rite! She gives BJ 1.5 k with B2B. The counter guy gourav charges only 900 directly ask him to pay little app coupon amount!!2. 5 k is huge amount to that girl but she is the only girl in spa without saggy Hooters!!

Tyamungi
11-04-18, 05:47
By searching and loc famout site.

I came across this divorced lady who claims to be indi going by name Geetha.

Her ID ends with 332.

I charge 6000 night direct seeing and direct paying.

She claims to be booked till Monday.

Did any one tasted her.

Please let me know.

WellWisher9784
11-04-18, 06:50
The Thai's say those rates in order to avoid BJ, but our fellow friends or rich uncle and kids are so rich tat they throw away the money when they can get a FS in that. Pathetic times.

Thai message therapist are back in action with extra services. Today I called few spa and asked availibility of thai message therapist and most of them confirmed availibility. Then I visited one spa on Road no 12. Paid 1800 at counter for 1 HR swedish message and entered room. No door! Only curtain and common bathroom.

Assigned thai therapist which was looking young fair and soft skin (typical thai type) with name A Message was good and she gave enough hints for extra. I dropped question after 30 min message and she quoted extraordinary high charges. 2 k for HJ, 5 k for B2 B and 8 k for BJ. I bargained hard but she was firm. Finally settled 2 K for HJ with top acess.

She told that people are paying 8 K to 10 k just for BJ and she is attending 5 to 6 customer daily. I made some story saying that at other spa rate is low but she told that she has been working with most of spa and she charges same. Don't know whether she is correct or wrong?

I will not repeat this spa again!

AlexNel
11-04-18, 08:05
Can someone buy me a membership I will transfer amount to them.Me too. Not able to buy a membership from USA.

PaidPtc
11-04-18, 10:55
Guys guys cool we have the contact now and will share this in the forum. So please be patient I will share her number just wanted to say this. This is not to any specific person in the forum.

Guys the girls which we try have a good impression on us and they say to share to others since they can also get benefited and enjoy the deed. Please please don't disclose this forum to nay of the contacts shared since this was happened to earlier contacts and everybody started blaming finally and now I don't want to loose this contact guys. Hope you understand. Simple be good to them they will be good to you. Pay the money enjoy the deed as simple as that. Enjoy guys.

Saaron006
11-04-18, 16:26
She is decent bro. Price looks good. She tries to please given we treat her right. For me, the only downside was she had an extensive make up and a lot of perfume which will grab unwanted attention. She usually uses OyO that she is familiar with. You might need to take your ID but no issues there. Also, when I met about 6-7 months ago for the 2nd time her hygiene improved from the first time I met her over an year ago.

Good luck, play safe, have fun and share the FR.

Guys,

I am looking out to meet moonrik madapor today. Can some of you guys please share you are feedback who have recently availed her services. She is quoting 10 k. For 3 pops. Please guys can some kind soul respond back at the earliest so that I can decide.

DesiYuva
11-04-18, 18:09
Went for couple of Spas.

1st. H on KH Road, MP. Shared by a friend from here took deep tissue paid 2. 5 for house, Massage was good from Miss J from Manipur no hints passed on the flip asked for more, she said due to religious matter she don't do extras but she said she send someone who can help with that (it was new to me) massage by one and extras by someone else. Miss R walked in after few minutes after J left and she was clear 2.0 from TL / HJ and 1. 0 for HJ. As I don't want too much bargained a little she didn't agree for my offer. 5 for HJ and 1 K for TL, so left with no extra's. .1 given to 1st therapist.

WIR. Not really, until unless if I don't find any other options.

2nd. Chain spa at are Hotel, Opted Deep tissue for 3.9 (I know its on higher side but couldn't help as I was desperate), Miss M from Mizoram did good job, as requested she did with knees based on previous exp started questions early on but she was no sir no sir, she was cute offered her 1-1. 5 but still unchanged her decision, she was also not up for it due to religious thing and asked her if someone can help. She said its professional bla bla, she started advise to visit day spa not their spa, she declined tip also and she mentioned she get paid well. I lost interest and left early leaving her 15 mins.

WIR. Nope at this location, may be some other locations based on previous reviews.

DeepBanger
11-04-18, 21:26
First of all my gratitude and hearty thanks to Ravinderreddy2. Bro thank you for helping me out.

I messaged her on WhatsApp and scheduled a meeting. She is very very shy and was reluctant to come to my flat or even share her pic for that matter. She deleted the pic as soon as I saw it. I managed to convince her to come. Though she agreed To come finally, our timings was not in sync. So decided to go to her place.

Coming to her place. She doesn't have her own place. She has some agreement with another lady for 2 places. They are close to her home. Once she provided the location, it was easy to go.

Once inside the room, we talked for some time after which the deed started. The lady is very fair and may be approaching her 30's. Looked decent. Seemed friendly and shy. Started with small kisses and hugging. Then we both got out of our clothes..Hey bro,

Which actress are you talking about? Is she main actress of 7 g brundavan colony? I will reciprocate with other small time actress number.

Ancyb
11-05-18, 03:05
Any seniors can help with contact in Warangal. Please PM.

SilverDew
11-05-18, 03:16
It's just that name.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Hey bro,

Which actress are you talking about? Is she main actress of 7 g brundavan colony? I will reciprocate with other small time actress number.

Ancyb
11-05-18, 04:10
Hi to all,

Newly activated membership anyone can help me out with some contact please.

ChiracClient
11-05-18, 06:03
Shared the details via PM.

Guys,

Ancyb
11-05-18, 10:19
Shared the details via PM.Please share with me also.

Rkshyd
11-05-18, 15:54
Dear friends,

I'm relatively new to the forum and a newcomer to Hyderabad as I shifted here recently.

Can some one help me by providing details & references of a few good indies or MPs in Hyderabad. I will be able to reciprocate as I progress further.

My PM is active.

Regards.

Nivas518
11-05-18, 16:45
One of the mediator provided the number of this bird.

She was asking money in advance. I just wanted to check if anyone came across.

I did not paid any money but she shared photos.

Urslovinly
11-05-18, 20:20

I did not paid any money but she shared photos.I remember these pics dude thru loc. It is fake. Please don't waste your time and money.

Jgaurpaw99
11-05-18, 22:52

I did not paid any money but she shared photos.Yo. Money in advance? Big reg Flag. End of discussion.

Rudra1234
11-06-18, 02:42
Hi friend,

Looking for a Indie in Hyderabad, please share I will reciprocate with few I have in Hyderabad. Thank you in advance.

I am glad you had a good time.

Cheers.

Rudra1234
11-06-18, 03:02
Hi friend,

Please could you share the details in PM, you have written a very good review. I am myself meeting few indies if satisfied will reciprocate.

After almost one year of dillydallying, I finally took the call to go to Siri from PNagar. I fixed up an appointment two days ago and called her from the spot. She guided me to her apartment. I was very scared initially to enter the building since heard a lot of things about the looks of the watchman. Finally just ran into the building and went in the apt. It is a nice apartment.

She offered water and she talked to me for sometime. Since it was my first time (going our for FS), my heart was pounding. She was looking hot in that salwar. She is a typical Telugu aunty kind of woman. She made me comfortable and didn't rush me into anything.

Then I removed my dress and she removed her top and behold 'Huge' assets under the bra. She was removing the bra, but I said no so that I can enjoy some fantasies I have. I sucked, squeezed and did everything I wanted to. I am fan of huge breasts and would love to be on them all the time..

BabyKutu
11-06-18, 04:30

I did not paid any money but she shared photos.Avoid at all costs.

BlackHeart549
11-06-18, 11:00
Guys,

How much is a decent amount to be spent on Mirrorwali for a night. And is she good and provides GFE.

Venad
11-06-18, 11:10
Hello folks,

I have just arrived recently in Hyderabad, Mongered quite a bit in Delhi but then decided to go through the drudge in Hyderabad.

1st stop Mirrorwali. Great GFE but then she ends up getting wet a little too quickly, she is way to lubricated for any sort of pleasurable penetration, the feel is like rubbing oneself on a water slide.

Stop 2 scoured locanto to get the number of an SP who became my current supplier attaching the pic of the girl I tried a couple of days back- cost 6 k around the wooden bridge area.

Girl welcomes you with a DFK and a CBJ, about 70 % of the pic so it was a decent experience. Completed the deed with the inclusion of mish, cowgirl and doggy. Not too cooperative, probably because these girls think being good looking makes them automatically immune to good service. The only part which was good was the tight body, those mounds look great in cow, bounce with a slight degree of sag.

Over all rate card 7/10.

WIR the SP yes but the girl no.

Guys I am looking out for the Telugu girls on Youtube, I found the one called SU reddy pretty good to try my opening of Telugu aunties. Help me out please.

Hyd Guy
11-06-18, 11:56
Here's my experience with Locanto ads 90% of ads have fake images, most of them are looking to con people share you fake pics asks you to pay advance via paytm tez.

It so happen that idiot shared me national award singer from north S Gosh pic, I was what the fuck man you think we idiots and have dick all over and no brain, I am looking to renew my subscription for any leads, last time I had I don't see any value add as most members are very personal in sharing independent they share mostly the SP numbers which are available publicly.

This doesn't apply to all before you guys start pounding on me.

Bsrsks
11-06-18, 14:30

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.Hi,

Can you please share the digits.

SmartGuyHyd
11-06-18, 17:13
I am a new member can any one please share indi contacts please.

SmartGuyHyd
11-06-18, 17:57
Hello all,

Newly joined member with subscription. Will start my FR's from tomorrow onwards.

Hope I will get help from group members with indi contacts.

SmartGuyHyd
11-06-18, 18:29
Please share the details.

I felt very happy and satisfied. The feeling after meeting her is amazing. Every time I met other indis, I had a guilt, frustrated feeling as to time and money waste. First time I had true experience.

StillWaiting
11-06-18, 18:30
Guys,

How much is a decent amount to be spent on Mirrorwali for a night. And is she good and provides GFE.She gives nice GFE and I suggest you to try her at 10 k all night at least 3 times.

Cons: loose p, gets wet early / every time, if she really likes you she forces you to do without protection (please carry one with you) it happened with few of us.

SmartGuyHyd
11-06-18, 18:42
No matter what ever it is, very first rule never pay in advance, nothing to dicuss anymore.

I did not paid any money but she shared photos.

Hyd Guy
11-06-18, 18:47
Hello folks,

I have just arrived recently in Hyderabad, Mongered quite a bit in Delhi but then decided to go through the drudge in Hyderabad.

1st stop Mirrorwali. Great GFE but then she ends up getting wet a little too quickly, she is way to lubricated for any sort of pleasurable penetration, the feel is like rubbing oneself on a water slide.

Stop 2 scoured locanto to get the number of an SP who became my current supplier attaching the pic of the girl I tried a couple of days back- cost 6 k around the wooden bridge area.

Girl welcomes you with a DFK and a CBJ, about 70 % of the pic so it was a decent experience. Completed the deed with the inclusion of mish, cowgirl and doggy. Not too cooperative, probably because these girls think being good looking makes them automatically immune to good service. The only part which was good was the tight body, those mounds look great in cow, bounce with a slight degree of sag..Can you share the leads on the SP from Locan, last 3 digits.

BabyKutu
11-07-18, 03:29
Brethren,

Watch out for LE activity. Most of the MP's are negotiating commissions so best avoid this week.

Bhills / Jhills / Sguda on radar.

Hyd Guy
11-07-18, 04:45
Hyderabad: 27 arrested in massage parlour raids https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/071118/hyderabad-27-arrested-in-massage-parlour-raids.html.

Stay cautioned and safe.

SmartGuyHyd
11-07-18, 06:03
Please share details.

She gives nice GFE and I suggest you to try her at 10 k all night at least 3 times.

Cons: loose p, gets wet early / every time, if she really likes you she forces you to do without protection (please carry one with you) it happened with few of us.

Chkmeout01
11-07-18, 10:26
So here goes another experience.

I went to a spa on Madhapur to hitech city road, opposite one if the pillar numbers of metro.

Counter charges were 1500, with option of using paytm or card, but strongly recommend not to use these payment methods for obvious reasons.

Girl at the counter recommended M, a Muslim therapist.

So she walks in while I am changing and begins the massage. Awesome massage and I begin to notice the great bod she has. Firm tits, string hands and almost muscular shoulders and had a tough touch with amazing physical strength.

After a about 15 minutes into the act she asked me about extras, and quoted 3 K for B2B and 1.5 K for HJ with TA. I negotiated for 2 K for B2B and asked for a BJ. She refused BJ for some religious reason I could not figure and was desperate so agreed.

But boy, awesome pair of tits, smooth skin, great perfume and a fantastic B2B from a string bod made my next 30 minutes. Sad part was I went late and was rushed up a bit, but it was quite okay though.

Score card.

Girl 7/10.

Safety 6/10.

Infra 6/10 - no car park.

B2B- 8/10.

SamKhan
11-07-18, 10:44
Hi,

I was in Hyderabad since 6 months and tried two indies. One is Ms Neha, a Muslim gal. This FR is for Ms Neha. I called her and booked for 2 hrs. She is a nympho and sex maniac. She is very hungry in bed and needs hard fuck.

Anyways, I called her in a hotel room and she came 2 hrs late. After fresh, I grab her boobs and started to kiss on her face, necka and then on lips. Also pressed boobs for 20 minutes and then started in missionary and doggy. Missionary is good but doggy view is not so great due to her not so good ass. Her ass cheek is too plump. Any way took her for 2 shots and then complete the deed.

Her age is around 30 years. Any other contact may please share with me in exchange. Any budget indi under 3 k required (MILF / girl / Aunty). For 2 hrs.

Ratings.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Body- 6/10.

Service- 8/10.

Cost- 7 k for her and 1 k for room.

Samkhan.

Candid8668
11-07-18, 11:12
Hey guys,

I am in Hyderabad only for few days, would like to taste something good here. I am from Pune.

Can some suggest a good indie or Massage Parlour in or near Osman / Tella Nagar.

Explorer13
11-07-18, 11:20
I have been into MPs so far. Looking to get into FS now outside of MPs.

I will be very thankful if members here can suggest me how to get started and also share some contacts. I like to spend time with sophisticated ones who are cooperative and provide GFE.

I can share details about MPs.

Thanks in advance.

Explorer13
11-07-18, 14:40
I am also new. Can you please share the contacts with me? Will return the favor going forward.

Hello folks,

Girl welcomes you with a DFK and a CBJ, about 70 % of the pic so it was a decent experience. Completed the deed with the inclusion of mish, cowgirl and doggy. Not too cooperative, probably because these girls think being good looking makes them automatically immune to good service. The only part which was good was the tight body, those mounds look great in cow, bounce with a slight degree of sag.

Sstoryteller
11-07-18, 16:13
Scary! I thought this is one of the safest phase as it is festive week and ongoing election bandobast.

Brethren,

Watch out for LE activity. Most of the MP's are negotiating commissions so best avoid this week.

Hyderabad: 27 arrested in massage parlour raids https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/071118/hyderabad-27-arrested-in-massage-parlour-raids.html.

Stay cautioned and safe.

BlackHeart549
11-07-18, 16:40
Brothers I need an urgent help. Please suggest me who is worth spending whole night with.

Mirrorwali or Rose. Pros and cons please.

Will be really grateful.

Achilies
11-07-18, 17:05
Brothers I need an urgent help. Please suggest me who is worth spending whole night with.

Will be really grateful.Both are good GFE. Very active on bed but mirror wali costs you more! If you prefer looks mirror wali bit better. If you want great wild sex go for rose. Both are good. In bed that is what I can say!

Explorer13
11-07-18, 19:09
The news article says that these spa did not follow the norms. They did not have CCTV cameras in the message rooms.

Is it a norm to have CCTV with the rooms? Are MPs following this?

Stay cautioned and safe.

BabyKutu
11-08-18, 02:11
The news article says that these spa did not follow the norms. They did not have CCTV cameras in the message rooms.

Is it a norm to have CCTV with the rooms? Are MPs following this?No, actually that violates Privacy and LE lost that part in High Court months ago.

Its commissions time and what's more we these do happen once in 3 / 4 months.

This week is actually very very hot. Stay put indoors and enjoy Tele.

Ancyb
11-08-18, 06:04
Any seniors can help with contact in Warangal. Please PM.Any senior please respond PM us active.

SmartGuyHyd
11-08-18, 06:32
Bro, please share those contact.

Will be really grateful.

Amateur Hunter
11-08-18, 07:01
No, actually that violates Privacy and LE lost that part in High Court months ago.

Its commissions time and what's more we these do happen once in 3 / 4 months.

This week is actually very very hot. Stay put indoors and enjoy Tele.This alert is specific to MP right? Indies are safe to visit as always or any recommendations on that front as well?

Kteja247
11-08-18, 12:27
Hello all,

This will be a big post, as I haven't posted for long.

After the SPs disappointment, I have tried Rad MILF that day (back in Aug). Met her at around 6 PM. Nice place with AC. She looks like 30 plus a bit fat. Had a very good session, but only negative was that she said 1 hour 2 sessions, but as we have taken 50 minutes for first time she said time up and will compensate next time. So left with a bit disappointed.

VFM, started with light FK and gone to DFK. She likes squeezing and biting melons. I have enjoyed a lot.

6 k per hour.

WIR: yes but only when desperate.Can you share contacts of "Kum".

Chkmeout01
11-08-18, 13:22
So during one of the desperate times opened up google to search for a massage service and landed up in a place which looks very pro and goes by a name with digits in it in Srinagar colony (PM me for additional info).

I asked for extras over the phone and the response was please walking to discuss.

So I go to the place and an ugly looking receptionist welcomes me whose teeth practically are outside her lips. Wanted to walkout the very minute but hey I saw some good looking therapists walking around so decided to go.

Counter charges were 1.2 K, paid and changed. To my horror the receptionist walks in and says I am your girl for the session. Anyway money gone down the drain so decided what the hell lets keep it pro and get over with.

Thanks to the dim blue light I didn't see that face clearly but the ambience in the room was too good. In about 15 minutes she asked if I need "Swedish" and It will be heavenly.

For 1 K, mind said no but hearing the description I became curious and agreed to experiment.

So with all bravery I flipped on my tummy and humped up like a camel. Now begins the magic, she poured hell lot of cream and began working my butt and tool. This was my first time getting touched in my ass and getting a rub and boy I was ticklish. Don't know if it was the position or her expertise she almost made me feel like I am getting a BJ. I still don't know how, but next 20 minutes was good.

Bad part no access to top but she was OK with inappropriate touching and occasional kiss on cheeks and feels.

Finally I came after 20 minutes as I took breaks and asked her to slow down for pleasure maximization. If anyone of you want to try this, strongly recommend a round of masturbation before an hour for best experience, I have come in 2 if not for it.

Score card.

Girl 1/10.

Boobs 2/10 whatever I could feel from the t-shirt.

Massage 9/10.

Overall experience 5/10.

Here it gets interesting, same spa has a branch in A S Rao nagar and I went there as well.

Girls here are 7/10.

Took service from a Marathi girl who worked in a Mumbai dance bar.

Boy this time the girl was good looking cooperative but didn't do Swedish. 1 K for B2B and had smooth skin and very beautiful and firm pair of tits, could not believe she had a kid.

FS and BJ were a big no but a good B2B was on offer for 1 K and counter charges of 1.5 K.

This spa has an up game and several branches in and around Hyderabad, but please exercise caution with any MPs as LE heat seems to be very high this week.

Finally closing with a request to all senior members to share digits of Pooja or Siri or any other contact in 3 to 6 K range. Will continue to contribute with more FRs and reciprocate with contacts I have.

Thanks,

Chkmeout01.

Bsrsks
11-08-18, 13:23
She gives nice GFE and I suggest you to try her at 10 k all night at least 3 times.

Cons: loose p, gets wet early / every time, if she really likes you she forces you to do without protection (please carry one with you) it happened with few of us.Can you please share the digits. Please need some one reliable for full night.

IdleBrain1
11-08-18, 14:04
Guys,

Can you help me with mirror Wali contact and references please?

Visiting Hyderabad next week. PM is active. Thanks.

BabyKutu
11-09-18, 03:33
This alert is specific to MP right? Indies are safe to visit as always or any recommendations on that front as well?4 SP's got hit in Mpur and Gbowli.

StillWaiting
11-09-18, 05:46
Any senior please respond PM us active.Sorry bro most of us don't have warangal contacts but I heard that there is an area in outskirts on the way to Karimnagar dedicated for such activities.

DesiYuva
11-09-18, 06:08
Brethren,

Stay cautioned and safe.Looks like I was lucky enough, I was there in search of S spa in film nagar but they were closed not sure if they were tipped about raids. Thank god, I was in rush hope I didn't get into one these areas After knowing S Spa closed, I didn't stop my search went to another spa with authenticate named spa on R12 it was good experience, will share details in another FR.

SmartGuyHyd
11-09-18, 09:41
Recently went to Singapore on business trip. At the time I took Forex card for personal usage. Now that card worked for me as it is international card and multi currency card after HDFC and ICICI fails.

Guys,

My entropay is not working and us cards are not working.

SmartGuyHyd
11-09-18, 09:43
Can you share digits of Jyoti and 7/ G.

Get a PM bro. Can't put numbers in the open.

SmartGuyHyd
11-09-18, 10:26
Hello all,

Could anyone please help me with indi details who can accommodate me.

Please brothers always depends on SP never tried with indi please help me. Newly activated my subscription after all fails with HDFC, ICICI and citi bank card.

Bsrsks
11-09-18, 13:35

Will be really grateful.I would be thankful if you can provide me the contacts of the both. Will be travelling to Hyderabad soon.

Thanks.

RRockstar2018
11-09-18, 15:54
4 SP's got hit in Mpur and Gbowli.One of my friend just saved his skin. He was out of the location hardly 5 min when the SP den got raided.

Guys be safe and happy mongering.

Will suggest not to go to SP who are new in business. Take help of seniors to have safe mongering during this LE heat.

Thanks to all seniors who are advising me from time to time.

PaidPtc
11-09-18, 18:51
Guys,

Met this Bong girl once again today. But actually not for deed but due to complaints she was raising from the members whom she is getting the calls. Guys I have seen her phone and was really pissed of to see those msgs. Some members have pinged her that get me a nude pic I will give some 100 bucks, share nude dance will give some 500, I can maintain you giving monthly amount etc. And certain msgs are so bad which I can't mention it in this FR.

This was what I don't want to happen. Hope we are civilized people and need to understand these things everybody has there life's and woman shouldn't be treated just like some sex machine so that whenever you have a itching you go put and come. I am really sorry for the language even they are just like us but they are into this due to financial or there personal issues. At least you need to treat them as humans and talk with them in a proper way.

Guys I have shared this number to most of guys in this forum who have pinged. I would kindly request you to please not use my reference since she was complaining that she will go to police if this is the same way I am being harassed and she is ready for everything whatever happens later so that's the main reason seniors have stopped sharing these gem numbers in forum.

Might be this would be the last FR from my end. I pretty well know there will be a discussion on this forum on this but sorry guys. Please avoid her and stop calling her and further any consequences you will responsible and there was a big discussion today when I went to meet her and I don't want all this trouble in my life.

Ani Ta at at-pur.

She is a fair lady and tries to impress you. Had a good DFK and DATY as it was clean. She was in mood immediately and was insisting to go further so got to use of my fingers and she had leaked within 5 minutes. What a session it was really man. Enjoyed it. She likes everything slowly and enjoys the session with you. Had two sessions in 1 hour..

PaidPtc
11-09-18, 18:56
Also who ever has her number she is charging 10 k actually but due to negotiation from a month she agreed for 8 k for me and as of now this is not the case there since she will not budge down from 10 k. Just to give you a heads up. So you people decide if this really required and if you can pay that amount to her sorry I should have mentioned this in my earlier FR for damages part.

[Deleted by Admin]

Guys I have shared this number to most of guys in this forum who have pinged. I would kindly request you to please not use my reference since she was complaining that she will go to police if this is the same way I am being harassed and she is ready for everything whatever happens later so that's the main reason seniors have stopped sharing these gem numbers in forum.

Ani Ta at at-pur.

Explorer13
11-09-18, 19:23
Making my first FR. This is about few recent encounters I had.

1. Three weeks old FR. Visited this spa in BHills. Asked for Indian. They gave a Punjabi kudi. Typical Punjabi. Tall, shapely, good looking, husky voice in mid 30's but looked younger. I surely wanted B2B with her. But she knew she was beautiful. Asked for 10 k. I laughed and quoted 4 k considering she looked amazing. We settled at 5 k (sorry, I know this is high but she refused for B2B below that). But B2B was average. She smelled nice, fair and nice skin.

Total damage 2 K counter charges + 5 k.

2. Two weeks old FR. Visited the same spa again. Asked for the same Punjabi therapist but she was not available. I came to know she was fired. Only one Telugu one present but available after an hour. I was not in a mood to wait. So I took Thai and asked to book the Telugu one after an hour. Paid the counter charges for first one hour. In came a slender Thai with good shape, but average looks. I prefer good looking ones. So, I decided to wait for extras with Telugu one. The massage she gave was out of the world. Very friendly, kept talking. She gave all the hints. I was in a dilemma but controlled as I wanted good looks as well. Towards the end, she explicitly touched me down there and asked if I wanted extras. I politely said no but she still kept touching and smiling for some time, hoping I would agree. But I appreciate her for her kindness. Even after that she behaved very nicely. She said let me give you a good head massage then if you do not want anything else. I lied in her lap like a baby while she massaged my head. She gave me a light hug while leaving. I tipped her a little for her kindness and nice behavior.

Total damage = 2 k counter charges + 200 tip.

Looks. Average (appears better in dim light).

Body. Shapely and petite.

2. After the above encounter, in came the Telugu one. I was disappointed to see she was chubby and not my taste. I said I will leave as I had not paid for that hour. But she insisted and said that you will get good service. I took B2B. The experience was fine. She tried to please me. Said no to FS and BJ. She became quite friendly. Tipped her and left.

BlackHeart549
11-09-18, 20:30
Hey brothers,

Does anyone have idea about oyosex.com.

Is it real or fake?

Can the SP be trusted? Sp number ending 358. It will be great if someone can shed some lights on it.

RRockstar2018
11-09-18, 21:16
Hi,

I am in Jaipur for 3 days any good leads for indie or MP with FS be of great help.

BlackHeart549
11-09-18, 22:21
Can someone please attach photo of rose. She is not giving her pic.

MongrHelpr
11-10-18, 05:25
Such a horrible situation. I'm sorry man.

No wonder why seniors don't share their contacts. 100% justifiable.

RS. 100/- for a nude pic!!

Well one has to negotiate the offer on plate. But what is this? Making such filthy offers. Well there are other sites where you can get some pics and shows. Why ruin this forum!!

Guys,

Met this Bong girl once again today. But actually not for deed but due to complaints she was raising from the members whom she is getting the calls. Guys I have seen her phone and was really pissed of to see those msgs. Some members have pinged her that get me a nude pic I will give some 100 bucks, share nude dance will give some 500, I can maintain you giving monthly amount etc. And certain msgs are so bad which I can't mention it in this FR.

This was what I don't want to happen. Hope we are civilized people and need to understand these things everybody has there life's and woman shouldn't be treated just like some sex machine so that whenever you have a itching you go put and come. I am really sorry for the language even they are just like us but they are into this due to financial or there personal issues. At least you need to treat them as humans and talk with them in a proper way..

JustiKyzer
11-10-18, 05:35
Guys,

This was what I don't want to happen. Hope we are civilized people and need to understand these things everybody has there life's and woman shouldn't be treated just like some sex machine so that whenever you have a itching you go put and come. I am really sorry for the language even they are just like us but they are into this due to financial or there personal issues. At least you need to treat them as humans and talk with them in a proper way.

Guys I have shared this number to most of guys in this forum who have pinged. I would kindly request you to please not use my reference since she was complaining that she will go to police if this is the same way I am being harassed and she is ready for everything whatever happens later so that's the main reason seniors have stopped sharing these gem numbers in forum..Sad to hear this, there are a lot of stupid people in this forum then can behave however they want because they are dealing with a WG, anyway be careful man.

JustiKyzer
11-10-18, 05:47
This almost a 2 week old report, was kinda busy so posting it now.

She is a typical housewife, fair skin and also I felt she is kinda a scared being. Anyway she seems to have 2 places to do the deed and is scared to do it in any other place.

Coming to the deed, Booked her for 2 shots and started with slight foreplay and some DFK (she is a good kisser and told me she doesn't do it for everyone yeah whatever) and then entered with her on top of me and then finished in doggy.

Then we talked for some time about her and her story, and then I was ready for round 2. She started giving a blowjob but don't know that day I wasn't so interested in that so entered her in miss and tried a few more positions.

Overall she is ready to please but con is the home owner is a time watcher and will her if time is up.

WIR: maybe.

Damages: 6 k including room.

Shanky4913
11-10-18, 06:41
Can anyone please help me with reference of Neha, number ends with 087. Really appreciate your help.

RRockstar2018
11-10-18, 08:19
I think all the things being mentioned by PaidPtc are leading to increased prices. I have gone with Radhika for 6 k earlier. When I tried to reach her yesterday she was demanding 10 k and nothing less than that. Though I told her we have met but she was not ready to come down, so dropped the idea.

All such things are forcing them to increase there prices.

Guys please avoid such kind of conversation which will help them to understand that they are in demand and increase their prices.

SannyLove143
11-10-18, 09:11
I was in Hyderabad for a week and was fully planned on action from couple of girls from SA. However, things didn't go as per plan.

Girl 1: Bird from SA, we were chatting a lot while I was in London and we agreed to meet for drinks and take it from there. Met her in Heart Cup, Begumpet. She was really fun and had a great time, little plumpy (Size 14 / L), face above avg. Teased eachother for like 3 hrs like touching, DFK etc. She was bloody horny by then. She badly wanted to fuck and we decided to take it to hotel. As luck takes it turn, out of no where her mom called and she has to leave immediately! WTF! Girl gone and with my harmones up and craving.

Damage: Drinks+food+a small gift.

Here my dick starting talking and brain listening. Ended up contacting few SPs from my contacts. Only couple of them responded and both of them had almost same birds. Selected one for 2 hrs in my hotel.

Girl 2: Bird from SP, She was slim, good looking, little shaggy but awesome tits, but she is extremely cunning. She thought I wouldn't have any experience dealing with working girls and started to play around with boring talk and nonsense questions sitting far off! I asked her to come closer and start the deed, this is when she started complaining about she has a tight hole, doesn't do this regularly stuff, which is definitely not true, I had been with enough girls all around the world. No DFK, OWO was totally mechanical and she started complaining that her jaws are paining and my tool is very thick etc. I didn't barge in, kept pushing my dick and she was able to eat almost all of it. Now she just want to finish with oral and started rumbling about it would be painful to take it in her hole!! WTF I paid that money for? After some discussion she gave up and agreed to go 'slow'. Suddenly her SP calls and asks her to go to another booking (I was not even 1 HR in) and she agrees without any problem. I got pissed off and called SP and he won't pick up, this girl started to get ready to leave! I decided to play it up a bit, told her if she cooperates well and pleases me enough for next 30 mins she can leave and also I would tip her in ££s she happily agreed and she turned out to be a different girl all together, DFK, ready to take it in any position. I banged her with all my frustration and was talking dirty which she was happy with hahaha. In 20 mins when I was done kicked her out without even thinking of tipping. She wanted cab charges at least but you know what you shouldn't have been that smart, I didn't oblige. She strommed off in anger / frustration or whatever she has. I had the last laugh.

Damage: 5 k hotel+7 k bird.

Girl 3: Another Bird from SA. I was talking (sexting) to this girl from few weeks and we were supposed to meet during my visit. She is the most beautiful out of all my Hyderabad SA contacts, though bit dusky she has a great shape and tits to kill (trusting pics). I think she got cold feet at the last moment and gave me some excuses just few hours before our meet. So had to take it up with her next time. She will be a treat if we can meet for sure. I will keep you guys posted.

Damage: Heartbreak! ;.

Overall SA scene is very dry in India and SP scene has to be approached very carefully.

I am again traveling next month. Seniors if you can help me with any good contacts in Hyderabad I would be very thankful and can reciprocate with jaw dropping contacts all around Europe and some SA contacts in India (subject to girls approval).

Please don't ask for the 2 girls from SA I mentioned here, I haven't tasted them yet would definitely share after I finish and if they are ok to be shared around.

SannyLove143
11-10-18, 09:45
At shanky4913 clear your inbox mate.

I was in Hyderabad for a week and was fully planned on action from couple of girls from SA. However, things didn't go as per plan.

Girl 1: Bird from SA, we were chatting a lot while I was in London and we agreed to meet for drinks and take it from there. Met her in Heart Cup, Begumpet. She was really fun and had a great time, little plumpy (Size 14 / L), face above avg. Teased eachother for like 3 hrs like touching, DFK etc. She was bloody horny by then. She badly wanted to fuck and we decided to take it to hotel. As luck takes it turn, out of no where her mom called and she has to leave immediately! WTF! Girl gone and with my harmones up and craving.

Damage: Drinks+food+a small gift.

Here my dick starting talking and brain listening. Ended up contacting few SPs from my contacts. Only couple of them responded and both of them had almost same birds. Selected one for 2 hrs in my hotel.

Girl 2: Bird from SP, She was slim, good looking, little shaggy but awesome tits, but she is extremely cunning. She thought I wouldn't have any experience dealing with working girls and started to play around with boring talk and nonsense questions sitting far off! I asked her to come closer and start the deed, this is when she started complaining about she has a tight hole, doesn't do this regularly stuff, which is definitely not true, I had been with enough girls all around the world. No DFK, OWO was totally mechanical and she started complaining that her jaws are paining and my tool is very thick etc. I didn't barge in, kept pushing my dick and she was able to eat almost all of it. Now she just want to finish with oral and started rumbling about it would be painful to take it in her hole!! WTF I paid that money for? After some discussion she gave up and agreed to go 'slow'. Suddenly her SP calls and asks her to go to another booking (I was not even 1 HR in) and she agrees without any problem. I got pissed off and called SP and he won't pick up, this girl started to get ready to leave! I decided to play it up a bit, told her if she cooperates well and pleases me enough for next 30 mins she can leave and also I would tip her in s she happily agreed and she turned out to be a different girl all together, DFK, ready to take it in any position. I banged her with all my frustration and was talking dirty which she was happy with hahaha. In 20 mins when I was done kicked her out without even thinking of tipping. She wanted cab charges at least but you know what you shouldn't have been that smart, I didn't oblige. She strommed off in anger / frustration or whatever she has. I had the last laugh.

Damage: 5 k hotel+7 k bird.

Girl 3: Another Bird from SA. I was talking (sexting) to this girl from few weeks and we were supposed to meet during my visit. She is the most beautiful out of all my Hyderabad SA contacts, though bit dusky she has a great shape and tits to kill (trusting pics). I think she got cold feet at the last moment and gave me some excuses just few hours before our meet. So had to take it up with her next time. She will be a treat if we can meet for sure. I will keep you guys posted.

Damage: Heartbreak! ;.

Overall SA scene is very dry in India and SP scene has to be approached very carefully.

I am again traveling next month. Seniors if you can help me with any good contacts in Hyderabad I would be very thankful and can reciprocate with jaw dropping contacts all around Europe and some SA contacts in India (subject to girls approval).

Please don't ask for the 2 girls from SA I mentioned here, I haven't tasted them yet would definitely share after I finish and if they are ok to be shared around.

DesiNewton
11-10-18, 10:18
Thanks to Blackheart549 broh for sharing the contact. Tried her today. Message her on WA. Quick response, agreed for 1 HR deal. Had trouble in fixing the locations. Changed it twice. Finally fixed at Athapur which is quite disappointing as it doesn't have attached bathroom. Coming to her, She's good looking, fair, no extra fat.

Started the deed with light kissing and foreplay. BBBJ and ended in miss. Took sometime and started second, tried WOT & doggy, finally completed with BJ.

Pros.

Not a timewatcher and completely cooperative. Enjoys the deed with you.

Cons.

Place, small boobs and loose cat.

P.S: Somebody told her about forum. She's asking questions about it, acted like there is nothing like that. Thinks not a good trend.

WIR: may be.

Ancyb
11-10-18, 12:47
Sorry bro most of us don't have warangal contacts but I heard that there is an area in outskirts on the way to Karimnagar dedicated for such activities.Thanks bro for kind help.

Malco1
11-10-18, 16:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Malco1
11-10-18, 16:32
Haha am glad you enjoyed the girl! Yes she Samantha (not her real name), and she is highly sensitive and responsive! Turning her on is easy and pleasurable. Sadly, she is traveling to Shillong today! I am not sure when she will return to Hyderabad (or if she will even return or not). My experiences with her have been the same as yours. But probably I did more things to her LOL. She has one of the most responsive pussy of all girls in Hyderabad. True GFE material if you know the right ticks. However, some of my friends have had real bad experiences with her. So she probably is choosy.

I will definitely try to find out when she returns and post here.She's back to Hyderabad. Currently working in one of the spa with a number. If anyone had liked her in the past, PM me and I will send the location.

KrazyEagle
11-10-18, 17:40
See class stuff with sugar coat for over sell. Bargain as much as you want. They are even ok to get the deed done in the car for whole night if no place. Just ok type material if all the wells out of water.

SP trust worthy but didn't budge for negotiation.

Regards.

KE.

Hey brothers,

Is it real or fake?

Can the SP be trusted? Sp number ending 358. It will be great if someone can shed some lights on it.

Vinay624
11-10-18, 18:03
Guys,

Might be this would be the last FR from my end. I pretty well know there will be a discussion on this forum on this but sorry guys. Please avoid her and stop calling her and further any consequences you will responsible and there was a big discussion today when I went to meet her and I don't want all this trouble in my life.Hey mate thanks for sharing her number but seeing this I am having second thoughts of whether I should contact her when I am next week in Hyderabad as I am sure she might be really pissed. This kind of behaviour is really sad.

Rudra1234
11-10-18, 18:27
Hello sir,

You have written your experience very naturally, really liked it for. Would appreciate if digits are shared, thank you in advance will reciprocate.

Hi fellows,

This is a bit old FR.

Was in the city for some time. Tried contacting some members but didn't get too many responses. Fortunately one member responded.

On his advice visited Radhika MILF from Sri Colony. She is a typical MILF but I found her better than Siri which I visited before. Siri is an utter time watching indie, no respect for intimacy and good love.

On the other hand I found Radhika to be very sexy and good natured. She even took money after the deed unlike Siri. Body is typical MILF kind but smooth and allowed me to lick her armpits and navel area. While sucking her boobs and nipples she got really aroused and I also lost my senses. It was so passionate and pure bliss felt like I am fucking my wife. I was thinking after looking at her pics that she must be lactating a bit because when I contacted her she had a little baby pic on her WA status but she was not. Would have been a heaven if she would have been lactating. But anyways overall a better experience than Siri and I am happy for that..

Explorer13
11-10-18, 18:31
Where is Mirrorwali located. Bhills, SriNgr Col or somewhere else?

Is this Mirrorwali? Confirming as the pics seem too good.

https://goo.gl/images/MPWXeC

Rudra1234
11-10-18, 19:01
Hi friend,

I am looking for few contacts to have fun, looks like you few, please could share digits in PM, I have started mongering recently will reciprocate myself when found a decent indie. Please get back.

Back to Hyderabad after a long time. Looking for any new contact I can reciprocate with a few like rad, moon, Siri, Saima, Neha, navya, Shruthi and a few SPs.

JHourHappy
11-10-18, 19:14
I think all the things being mentioned by PaidPtc are leading to increased prices. I have gone with Radhika for 6 k earlier. When I tried to reach her yesterday she was demanding 10 k and nothing less than that. Though I told her we have met but she was not ready to come down, so dropped the idea.

Guys please avoid such kind of conversation which will help them to understand that they are in demand and increase their prices.Radhika 10 k? Is she really mad or don't have mirror?

SmartGuyHyd
11-10-18, 19:34
I am very new person to ISG and got few contacts from senior and thanks to them who shared the details.

Got Mirrorwali and tried calling but no response and message via WA and she called me fixed the date for tomorrow Sunday. When it comes to price she quoted 10 k for 1 pop.

I think many are reaching her these days and they are in feeling like very famous and started quoting 10 k for 1. I saw many FR's who done 5 k for 2 also.

But my surprise its 10 k for 1 and when she said 10 k No second word simply said no thank you bye bye.

Still awaiting for few more they are not available in this weekend. Hope I get fixed with some indi soon.

CoolFun
11-10-18, 23:30
Its really insane how some immature ass holes harrasing a girl with this kind of sms. May be we need british rule again to teach us some civilization

Guys,

Might be this would be the last FR from my end. I pretty well know there will be a discussion on this forum on this but sorry guys. Please avoid her and stop calling her and further any consequences you will responsible and there was a big discussion today when I went to meet her and I don't want all this trouble in my life..

Shanky4913
11-11-18, 02:06
I read that she allowed penetration without cover. Good chances of she being infected. Is it safe to try her?

PaidPtc
11-11-18, 03:40
Please ping me once are in Hyderabad next week.

Hey mate thanks for sharing her number but seeing this I am having second thoughts of whether I should contact her when I am next week in Hyderabad as I am sure she might be really pissed. This kind of behaviour is really sad.

JHourHappy
11-11-18, 04:15
Recently I have seen many posts regarding increase in rate. Guyz stop pinging same indi. Unnecessary demand caused the hike. Actual rate for Mirrowali is 6 k for 2 shot & rad MILF is 5 k 2 shot. There is no point of paying more thn that. Try finding new indi on your own that will save a lot. Sad to see that maid like RAD MILF asking for such amount.

SmartGuyHyd
11-11-18, 04:16
Same with mirrorwali, she quoted 10 k for 1. Simply said tata bye bye.

Radhika 10 k? Is she really mad or don't have mirror?

Saaron006
11-11-18, 05:00
Sorry to hear this brother. The most important thing in this hobby is to treat each other with respect. I agree with your thought on woman shouldn't be treated as a sex object. We do not know their circumstances and they do not know ours. We are just getting together for a deed, for a transaction which requires utmost respect and trust between the parties.

Common brothers. We are better than this. Imagine if someone treats us the same way. Would we tolerate this? Let's keep this fun and happy mongering guys. Cheers!

Guys,

Guys I have shared this number to most of guys in this forum who have pinged. I would kindly request you to please not use my reference since she was complaining that she will go to police if this is the same way I am being harassed and she is ready for everything whatever happens later so that's the main reason seniors have stopped sharing these gem numbers in forum..

HydStar
11-11-18, 05:44
Sad state of affairs in Hyderabad. Recently NanNaresh posted about this rightly.

Guys, 2 x the budget and head over to Delhi for 100 X better experience.

Guys please avoid such kind of conversation which will help them to understand that they are in demand and increase their prices.

DonutRider
11-11-18, 06:53

https://goo.gl/images/MPWXeCThat's her buddy. And she's become a lot leaner. Remove like 10 kilos from these!

DonutRider
11-11-18, 06:56
Same with mirrorwali, she quoted 10 k for 1. Simply said tata bye bye.10 k for short time maybe? And by short time she meant 2? And that can go down to 8 k or even 7 k.

HoneyHunt05
11-11-18, 07:49
That's too bad!! This is how we loose such gems and then depend on shitty gals like Siri and Rad. I can't believe that people have asked her for a nude pic for 100 bucks or a nude dance for 500 bucks. Such assholes should be thrown out of this forum and beaten to death. Good that you have decided not to share her contact any further. Going forward as well, be cautious about sharing any contact bro.

Guys,

Might be this would be the last FR from my end. I pretty well know there will be a discussion on this forum on this but sorry guys. Please avoid her and stop calling her and further any consequences you will responsible and there was a big discussion today when I went to meet her and I don't want all this trouble in my life.

HoneyHunt05
11-11-18, 08:18
That's what she does when somebody calls her for the first time. She tries to keep the bar high with such quotes but can be brought down to 6 k for 2. Please be patient with her and she will come back to you with the reduced quote. Having said all of this, she is HOT on bed and won't disappoint you.

10 k for short time maybe? And by short time she meant 2? And that can go down to 8 k or even 7 k.

Jgaurpaw99
11-11-18, 10:11
Guys,

This was what I don't want to happen. Hope we are civilized people and need to understand these things everybody has there life's and woman shouldn't be treated just like some sex machine so that whenever you have a itching you go put and come. I am really sorry for the language even they are just like us but they are into this due to financial or there personal issues. At least you need to treat them as humans and talk with them in a proper way..Well. It is so sad to head that people on this form behaved that way. That shows complete lack of respect for other person and exhibits their entitlement issues. Just because the lady is WG those people might have thought that they can behave cheaply with her and that will be okay. And that is not acceptable in any manner. This is one of the reasons why not many people share their Indi contacts with others. [Deleted by Admin]. So in a way that alerts other members to have a check on their gentlemen code.

Jk Cool
11-11-18, 10:40
It is really shame full and unaceptable because of such mindless guys entire members will get impacted and no one will get good leads and service.

Also many of the gals are aware that there is a forum (not exact name of site) where guys post their pic and discuss.

Deeds. Because of which they are avoiding sharing their pic. Guys please have some sence. Don't discuss about this forum with them.

That's too bad!! This is how we loose such gems and then depend on shitty gals like Siri and Rad. I can't believe that people have asked her for a nude pic for 100 bucks or a nude dance for 500 bucks. Such assholes should be thrown out of this forum and beaten to death. Good that you have decided not to share her contact any further. Going forward as well, be cautious about sharing any contact bro.

Jgaurpaw99
11-11-18, 10:54
This is an old FR. Got super busy with long hours at office from the last few weeks. Just found some time today to write.

Two months back I visited Spa see (which I mentioned in my last FR). That was my first visit to the place and had no idea about the services there. I paid 3. 5 for 90 minutes services. The package offered me two different types of massages with two different masseuses, a body scrub and face tan removal.

For the first one a Muz girl with fair skin and chubby stature walked in. Right after 10 minutes she lowered top bit down to show cleavage crack. I was not attracted to her as her language, manner of speaking and slang are a turn off for me. When she asked extras I straight away refused which made her unhappy.

For the second massage a local lady miss S (same name as yesterday south Indian actress and wife of a popular Tamil director) walked in. After a quick round of introduction and pleasantries she started talking about her personal life. Though is bit out of shape she is friendly in behavior. I tipped her 1 k and she let me do DFK and gave access to top. After HJ she stayed back and did full body scrub.

Face pack experience was not good as that day their A/C was broke in the saloon area.

Read about the LE heat from the latest posts here. Stay safe and do not get into trouble.

Pawan Vizag
11-11-18, 11:40
Hello mates,

New to Hyderabad mongering, requesting fellow members to help with indies or safe MPs around m. Pur and Hitech, will share my FRs and also reciprocate with Vizag info. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Glaswegian
11-11-18, 12:12
In Hyderabad for a couple of weeks. Can some gentle soul please PM me contact details of Mirrorwali and Rose. I would reciprocate with MP details in Bangalore.

Taarzan
11-11-18, 12:46
Hi guys,

I have been reading a few threads on here. Looks like a great place to make contacts. I am visiting Hyderabad in December and being new to the town I would appreciate a contact or two. Any one keen to help out? The last time I found an SP in Goa charged me an huge tariff which I am still paying off. This time I am asking for help. I can offer some good contacts if any of you visiting Auckland Nz.

Bsrsks
11-11-18, 14:01
That's what she does when somebody calls her for the first time. She tries to keep the bar high with such quotes but can be brought down to 6 k for 2. Please be patient with her and she will come back to you with the reduced quote. Having said all of this, she is HOT on bed and won't disappoint you.Can anybody share the digits of Mirrorwali. Thanks. Looking forward to book her.

Glaswegian
11-11-18, 14:07

https://goo.gl/images/MPWXeCCan someone share Mirrowali's contact please. My PM is active.

DonutRider
11-11-18, 14:48
10 k for short time maybe? And by short time she meant 2? And that can go down to 8 k or even 7 k.I had some cancellations from other indies in the forum, my hunt for new indies either didn't work out or in WIP status, didn't want to go to any spa, high end sps charge higher and Sp the doesn't have anybody. So I went to mirror girl again. This time she had the dresser moved into the room and we really enjoyed the session looking at ourselves in the mirror. I really felt like Christian Bale's American psycho LOL. She looked better than last time as she put on some weight. Maybe 1 or 2 kilos but that was a releaf to look at. Welcomed wearing a sexy babydoll and heavily padded bra. Fucked in multiple positions and had two good releases. She didn't kiss very well but had that slim body and looed sexy in the mirror. Her moans and dirty talk gives enough juice to fuck even hard but then her pussy is as loose as that of rose.

It really is the time to look for new dishes as it's getting colder during the nights and Johnny needs warmth. Now you all have a good time, okay? Bye.

SumerFreaks
11-11-18, 15:31
It is really shame full and unaceptable because of such mindless guys entire members will get impacted and no one will get good leads and service.

Also many of the gals are aware that there is a forum (not exact name of site) where guys post their pic and discuss.

Deeds. Because of which they are avoiding sharing their pic. Guys please have some sence. Don't discuss about this forum with them.This forum is publicly available. So any working girl will be able to access this without even telling them.

Rather we should be careful in whom we share the contact with.

This forum also has a lot of SP's disguised as forum users and promoting themselves and unnecessarily hiking the prices. There was an instance in Bangalore forum where the independent no shared in the forum begun working for an SP. This basically sucks.

Share numbers responsibly. With greater contact comes greater responsibility. Hehe.

Cheers and happy hunting.

SmartGuyHyd
11-11-18, 15:43
Bro,

When you visited and what are the damages.

I had some cancellations from other indies in the forum, my hunt for new indies either didn't work out or in WIP status, didn't want to go to any spa, high end sps charge higher and Sp the doesn't have anybody. So I went to mirror girl again. This time she had the dresser moved into the room and we really enjoyed the session looking at ourselves in the mirror. I really felt like Christian Bale's American psycho LOL. She looked better than last time as she put on some weight. Maybe 1 or 2 kilos but that was a releaf to look at. Welcomed wearing a sexy babydoll and heavily padded bra. Fucked in multiple positions and had two good releases. She didn't kiss very well but had that slim body and looed sexy in the mirror. Her moans and dirty talk gives enough juice to fuck even hard but then her pussy is as loose as that of rose.

It really is the time to look for new dishes as it's getting colder during the nights and Johnny needs warmth. Now you all have a good time, okay? Bye.

Malco1
11-11-18, 17:36
She's back to Hyderabad. Currently working in one of the spa with a number. If anyone had liked her in the past, PM me and I will send the location.I have shared her details with 20+ people who inboxed me so far. I am pausing now, will not share the details for some time. Lets give it a break and not create troubles for the spa or her. To all those who I shared with, please do not mention about this forum.

She seems have have lost a bit of weight and is experimenting new looks these days.

Ravinderreddy2
11-11-18, 18:50

https://goo.gl/images/MPWXeCIs this Mirror wali?

Kkarunkk
11-11-18, 18:53
Horrible behaviour by some. Now that whatever happened has happened. Be extremely cautious about sharing numbers with decent people. This sort of crap stuff is not done by all. Sinc we do not know who is who in the forum, one needs to be extremely cautious when sharing numbers.

For example, I have been visiting a spa regularly during my trips to Hyderabad. I get all that I need from one girl in this spa. She gives me good company too and comes with me for travel. Short week end trips etc. I KNOW what will happen when I share this number. So I never even gave an FR on this person so far in the past 5 yrs. And will never share too.

So best is to be cautious and not get into any kind of mess. Otherwise the pleasure that you are seeking will turn out to be a horror story!

Be safe! Cheers!

Guys,

This was what I don't want to happen. Hope we are civilized people and need to understand these things everybody has there life's and woman shouldn't be treated just like some sex machine so that whenever you have a itching you go put and come. I am really sorry for the language even they are just like us but they are into this due to financial or there personal issues. At least you need to treat them as humans and talk with them in a proper way..

CrazyLooks
11-11-18, 20:07
Planning to visit holy place Pattaya next week. Please help me with budget friendly hotels, girls contacts and damages.

Malco1
11-11-18, 22:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Taarzan
11-11-18, 23:55
Hi senior member,

I am new here and visiting your beautiful city. Looking for some fun while I down here. Any chance you could help me out with some leads? Happy to help you with my contacts if ever you are in Auckland.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Taarzan
11-12-18, 00:41
Bro, please share those contact.Hi mate,

Any chance you are able to share contact numbers of Radika and Mirror wail?

Kind regards.

Casanova9
11-12-18, 02:08
It's real but waste of time and money.

They will ask you to go to some place to meet a giri and ask you your real name, real profession and FB details.

They will check your FB and will ask you many questions on your profession. If they feel that you are genuine, then only they will allow you inside their flat / room.

Their gals looks good with very bad mechanical service.

Avoid them.

Hey brothers,

Is it real or fake?

CuminGuys1
11-12-18, 05:55
Hi Bro's.

Any helps please with inde or good MP contacts, having some time to kill in Hyderabad and it is very difficult to crack here without knowing Telugu or Hindi.Thanks for guys for helping me with some contacts in Hyderabad, couldn't meet any SP or inde but tried couple of MP's one near ammerpet and one near mindspace. Had below average exp in one and above average experience in another. Cannot share as requested by the bro's who gave me the contacts.

Special thanks to Babykuta, Krishman, Storyteller and Sanju. Though I couldn't try all the contacts, really overwhelmed with the help from you guys.

Sstoryteller
11-12-18, 10:08
CG,

We are glad we could be of some help and you had around average experience.

Thanks for guys for helping me with some contacts in Hyderabad, couldn't meet any SP or inde but tried couple of MP's one near ammerpet and one near mindspace. Had below average exp in one and above average experience in another. Cannot share as requested by the bro's who gave me the contacts.

Special thanks to Babykuta, Krishman, Storyteller and Sanju. Though I couldn't try all the contacts, really overwhelmed with the help from you guys.

DelhiD
11-12-18, 10:57
Hey fellas,

As there are many detailed FR for her, I'll keep it short.

I booked full night with her. Her apartment is pretty decent. As already mentioned, her pussy is is Niagara falls. So after sometime, it becomes very slippery that we won't even feel any pressure.

But she is co operative and GFE. As other folks have mentioned she is well versed in many diff. Positions. But She did not allow DFK.

Damage 12 K (I asked 10 K+hotel then she told she have place, so had to agree, sorry fellas).

BlackHeart549
11-12-18, 11:53
Is this Mirror wali?Yes bro. She shared this pic once.

RRockstar2018
11-12-18, 14:11
Bro,

I am in Jaipur and it is very dry. If someone has any leads please share. Jaipur forum is also dry. No response from there.

Dratini
11-12-18, 15:53

They will ask you to go to some place to meet a giri and ask you your real name, real profession and FB details.

They will check your FB and will ask you many questions on your profession. If they feel that you are genuine, then only they will allow you inside their flat / room.

Avoid them.Is it the same guy who goes by the name K. Who was a popular SP few years back?

JHourHappy
11-12-18, 16:35
Last couple of days, the discussion is only about rad MILF & Shruti & their rates. Hyderabad is a dry city I know but not that dry we need to depend upon on this 2 indi. I personally didn't take service of Shruti, however her rate is 6 k for 2 shot & not more than that. A loose pussy & a MILF, please don't hike rate to 10 k. There are other young educated girl out here. If you really want to spend, spend on them. You will get good experience.

Coming to rad MILF, she is the worst indi I have ever met. My maid is looking better than her. Aged around 35-40, a total MILF with black complexion. I paid her 5 k for 2 shot & after 1 shot I left the place as I was totally disappointed. Please don't give her even 5 k for 2 shot. Now I heard she is asking 10 k.

Hyderabad has better option than them. Believe me.

HarryMan1
11-12-18, 17:35

Avoid them.Absolutely agree. Pathetic service from the girls on this site. Would recommend a avoid.

Ambily
11-12-18, 19:10
Hi friends,

Any idea about the O2 spa inside Hyderabad airport? Or any other spa or indie contact near airport area. I am frequent traveler via Hyderabad. I am from Kolkata and will help you here.

Thanks.

DelhiD
11-12-18, 21:42
Hello fellas,

Did anyone tried the Russian (so called) listed on Madhapur xyz1 website?

Or for that matter any of his birds?

At JhourHappy, once I shared that, did you try?

IdleBrain1
11-12-18, 21:42
Guys,

Please PM me Maggi contact. She used to work in Darzi bpet. I lost it.

DelhiD
11-12-18, 21:54
Can someone please confirm her digit ends with 395? WA pic is in black dress with hair on face.

Confirm her damage her as well for short / long / night.

DesiNewton
11-13-18, 00:00
Last couple of days, the discussion is only about rad MILF & Shruti & their rates. Hyderabad is a dry city I know but not that dry we need to depend upon on this 2 indi. I personally didn't take service of Shruti, however her rate is 6 k for 2 shot & not more than that. A loose pussy & a MILF, please don't hike rate to 10 k. There are other young educated girl out here. If you really want to spend, spend on them. You will get good experience.

Coming to rad MILF, she is the worst indi I have ever met. My maid is looking better than her. Aged around 35-40, a total MILF with black complexion. I paid her 5 k for 2 shot & after 1 shot I left the place as I was totally disappointed. Please don't give her even 5 k for 2 shot. Now I heard she is asking 10 k.

Hyderabad has better option than them. Believe me.Coming to radh MILF, what you said is 100 percent right.

Tyamungi
11-13-18, 02:28
I was desperate as my family is away for couple of weeks.

I way looking for indi.

I came across this girl / Aunty clams to be Kannada. She lives near you M Hosp lane far interior.

She guided me to her place which is not good.

She shared her pics on what app and before you can look deleted them.

She lives near a building near Mosuque.

Went to her pend house and then already two ladies were outside. She inquired if any one saw me while.

Then she gave me water.

She asked if I am OK with her couple of times.

I did not like her but jonny was desperate so did the deed.

I fuck her in Miss and doggy. She did BJ in with cond. Her attitude was good but seriously she looks more like maid type.

Hyderabad is over priced and less availability.

Looks= 3/10.

Boobs= 5/10.

Pussy= 5/10 loose.

Damages= 2.5 pop.

Priya from Loc.

After see good review saw the loc end with 991 add and contacted her on what's app.

She guided me to her place near be palli.

She gave another number end with 239 some aunty named lax.

Initially we decided fro 4 k fro 2 then I said I will pay 2.5 k for show and if liked then we will have 2.

When entered the indi house. I was shocked. She is a 35+ MILF with very overweight and I felt she is a roadside pros.

It was a turn of she was pleasing in her attitude but.

Complexion is wheatish and skin is also is weathered out.

She does BJ with cond and don't allow to kiss. (even I was not interested.).

After looking these things I feel its better to fuck a road side pros as it will save money.

I don't know how earlier people find her cute face, fair and even her house is abandoned building with broken COT without any car parking.

Total shit experience.

Guys also I came to know the person who contacts on what's app is Brok and this lady gives him / her commission.

Fellow mongers guide me if I met the wrong women.

If possible share the correct digits.

Thanks.

RRockstar2018
11-13-18, 05:32
Went to this MP whose name has got changed. Was near the location so went there. Was assured at reception that services will be good. Was assigned a measure whose name starts with J, Massage was ok, extra were pathetic, very mechanical. The MP scenes is really bad. Have not been able to crack even one MP for FS till now.

Damages 2.5 at counter.

1.5 for extra.

Happy and safe mongering.

AkashHot
11-13-18, 06:15
Hi friends,

Any idea about the O2 spa inside Hyderabad airport? Or any other spa or indie contact near airport area. I am frequent traveler via Hyderabad. I am from Kolkata and will help you here.

Thanks.Complete professional. I tried 5-6 times but no luck and stopped going there for hunky-panky. If you need good massage, you can go there.

Mmahesh3387
11-13-18, 06:46
Hey fellas,

As there are many detailed FR for her, I'll keep it short.

I booked full night with her. Her apartment is pretty decent. As already mentioned, her pussy is is Niagara falls. So after sometime, it becomes very slippery that we won't even feel any pressure.

But she is co operative and GFE. As other folks have mentioned she is well versed in many diff. Positions. But She did not allow DFK.

Damage 12 K (I asked 10 K+hotel then she told she have place, so had to agree, sorry fellas).Bro,

Yesterday I called her and she is quoting 14 k for 2 shots. So I avoided her. Prices are going up in Hyderabad now. Better we stop her for few days she will come down.

DonutRider
11-13-18, 07:04
Guys,

Please PM me Maggi contact. She used to work in Darzi bpet. I lost it.Check pm, she did move into another pathetic spa around the same area.

JemmyJerk01
11-13-18, 07:47
Planning to visit holy place Pattaya next week. Please help me with budget friendly hotels, girls contacts and damages.There are 13 to 14 girl friendly hotels but Mantrapura Resort is a girl friendly and budgeted, posh resort please book in Agoda, Sabai Rooms 2400 bht to 4000 bht for 1. 5 hrs, and honey 2 (same) for soapy massage, for girls in call or out call devils den Thailand site you can select the line up online they have single, three some with anal 2000 to 10000 bht and they also provide vip bus from suvarnabhoomi airport to Pattaya for 14000 bht with two girls and drinks. You can find hookers on beach but reach there by 7-8 pm they charge 1000 bht but they hardly stay for 1 pop. Coming to go go bars butterfly go go in soi6 has good girls you can check their fb page if you buy the drink you can have oral for boom boom you need to pay 1000 bht / pop and 350 for room.

Enjoy Pattaya, happy mongering.