PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

HydGuy203
12-23-18, 18:51
I have just subscribed today.

Can anyone share digits of Mirrorwali, Siri, 7/ g?

NeedSamantha
12-23-18, 19:35
I am also waiting for it.

Hey guys,

Any one tried this chick from ling a m ply digits ending 499.

Need reviews and damages.

Cheers.

HydGuy203
12-23-18, 20:19
Can any seniors please share her number.

I can meet her tomorrow.

Nivas518
12-24-18, 03:01
Friends,

If anyone had vidya digit and please share. I will reciprocate.

Jhongage
12-24-18, 11:14
Firstly many thanks to our senior JHourHappy to share the digits of this inde.

Contacted her on WA and she was like send me a pic of yours and all that nonsense which took a day to settle.

Finally confirmed she confirmed a place in and clny area and reached on time.

It was an apartment of a lady who gives for deeds well decorated home I must say.

Come to the deed she was okay not much DFK, she gave CBJ, did missi, wot, lotus, and ended in doggy.

Not much found her to be mechanical in the deed and she hurried me to come fast which actually.

Turned me off. The worst part of the deed was after we were done I was washing jhonny in the bathroom and.

She peed on the bathroom floor felt disgusted and ran away from there. Overall not a great experience but a fairly.

Warm pussy I must say.

Looks: 5/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Pussy: 7/10 moderate.

Boobs: 6/10 saggy and huge nips.

WIR: No.

Damage: 5 k to her 1 k for room.

The lady who owns the place shared few indes with me and I found them not so great.

Senior if you know her and the place guide me.

Babykutu sir thanks for helping me on the lin m pally chick. I'm expecting a great surprise from you in my inbox of a classy inde.

P.S.: excuse my writing skills they're not up to the mark.

Achilies
12-24-18, 11:34
Hey guy's got busy these day's with Family collaborations and other works!! Dint get much time to monger had few experiences but nothing worth mentioning here!

Coming to the point got a friend's marriage to attend in vizag as this is my first trip I have no idea about mongering scene there! After the marriage planning trip to araku with friend's! As I'm completely New there any help in that area is appreciated!! Can reciprocate with few in here!

BlackHeart549
12-24-18, 15:27
Hello brothers,

Please kindly provide Vidya's digits.

Nschowdary24
12-24-18, 17:22
I went there yesterday, I. E Monday, it was open. However better to avoid if that's the case!Someone please help me out with her digits. Not a member but eager to try her.

Sstoryteller
12-24-18, 17:58
I confirmed name from SaswatLove and visited the place, spoke to referred black beauty and asked her if "she continuing hair service here, she said yes, I said I will come later and left.

This info is for those who are looking for this service.

Hi guys,

My recent MP experience, this place is near to Miy pur. This is the same MP whose name is now changed as the management changed as per the therapist.

Walked in to the spa, receptionist is the same black beauty who was with a g bowli spa and does the unwated haits remove from private areas.

Sstoryteller
12-24-18, 18:17
I was in the vicinity of this place and badly needed a session due to workload during past few days. In order to have latest updates my habit is to check ISG before entering a Spa.

Was sad to see this FR on S Spa and walked away, if they have changed session time and old birds gone it is real bad.

I found no issues with partition as / I have managed FS on all visits except the first visit, I have had success with Thai, NI & SI as well. And the max amount I had paid was 3 K to Thai.

But will soon visit there to see if anything good is left and if no the place is off my list.

Visited this spa today based on previous experience. However it has gone to bad to worst. They will ask you 2 k for 1 HR & when you negotiate they will tell come we will give 1 HR for 1. 5 k. However, they told therapists specifically not to be there in room for more than 35 min. I went there today & took a known therapist although she has some attitude problem. Before starting msg she was disinterested & told she will give only 35 minutes as per counter. Told oke & she told she is not feeling good &new girls are there & she will send one. New girl come & she must be 40 yrs old black fat aunty. Msg was average & then asked for extra. Asking 2 k for HJ. I told get lost & she is asking me why I m wasting time. I feel what the fuck are you talking about.

Will never visit the spa & request fellow mongers not to waste money there.

Cons:

1. no privacy, instead of room they have one room with three partition & you can know what is happening in other room.

2. old therapist gone, new onces are worst.

3. shady place so chances of raid.

Cost: 1. 5 k at counter.

Sstoryteller
12-24-18, 18:39
Guys,

Received a call today from number ending 734, T caller says Neha massage, the lady was talking about their several branches and was asking my location. I was busy so I said call after 30 minutes and disconnected. I have not received another call since then.

Did you guys receive any such call and which spa is this calling people.

Please share any info you have.

Griffin4171
12-24-18, 19:28
Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.Kindly please share her digits bro.

Sstoryteller
12-24-18, 19:42
Bro,

Have a pleasant trip, if this is your first trip then try train from Vizag to Araku that goes through several tunnels, if time permits visit Burra caves. Mongering in Araku is unheard of unless any tribal woman available for this.

Vizag is pretty dry, unless you have confirmed pointers. Most of the MP's there do not provide extras.

Hey guy's got busy these day's with Family collaborations and other works!! Dint get much time to monger had few experiences but nothing worth mentioning here!

Coming to the point got a friend's marriage to attend in vizag as this is my first trip I have no idea about mongering scene there! After the marriage planning trip to araku with friend's! As I'm completely New there any help in that area is appreciated!! Can reciprocate with few in here!

Suhagra
12-24-18, 20:15
Cananyone please share / PM Rose digits? Planning to meet her for LT next week end.

Krish07
12-25-18, 04:12
Firstly a billion thanks to all the seniors who have replied on time. Pinged to Sashi and said she's busy. So got the digits of Mirrorwali and pinged her in WA and later had a call and fixed the deal in the afternoon. Coming to the place its easy to locate and but I got confused and later she guided me to her location patiently. Upon reaching her place, she welcomed me with a pleasant smile and asked me if I'll have some water. Looking at her and her place got a confidence boost that I'm going to have a blast. Late we moved on to her room where the famous Mirror is still there. Slowly I have undressed and she gave me a hug and moved onto bed. Then she removed her top and I sucked her small melons. Her nipples got erected and she is into the session. Now removed her undie, sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Indeed she talks dirty in Telugu during sessions. Now entered her in mish and came. She was really into the session and really know how to give pleasure to a man. Her attitude was amazing and complete GFE. One thing minus was that she don't like kissing but after several repeated requests she did. She showed me some album with T. Wood artistes and actors. Yes she has shed a lot of weight when compared to those photos. She told that she's vacating her flat and moving onto other house in neighbouring lanes in next 2 days. So, after a duck out in my debut match with Pooja (A. Pur), finally scored a century in my second match with Mirrorwali. She's really a gem of GFE lady.

Finally happy and satisfied Jhonny. Once again Thanks a ton to all the seniors for providing help to meet this amazing lady. Kindly excuse for my grammar and language.

Scorecard:

Hospitality: 10/10 (Safe and calm ambiance for a blasting session).

Looks: 8/10 (Killer looks).

DFK: 4/10 (I had to literally beg her for it).

Racks: 6/10 (Small but nice nips).

Cat: 7/10 (Loose).

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 20/10 (Best part of her is her attitude and her involvement. Was never in a hurry right from guiding her flat in phone to session. Perfect GFE lady. Pleases you and teases u).

Damages: 8 K for 2 pops.

WIR: Definitely (Will play my next matches in her new house).

Thinking of visiting Siri but having second thoughts because of her distance and by reading reviews on her it seems it can be a hit or a miss. So seniors please help if Siri is a GFE material or not.

Happy and Safe mongering. Cheers. Have a great day.

Suhagra
12-25-18, 07:21
Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

Charges- 6 k for night.Please share the digits Bro.

RamuMohith21
12-25-18, 12:50
Hi guys,

I'm going to visit E spa of Gbowli this weekend can anyone say the review of it. Thanks in advance guys. Happy mongering.

South Blr Paw
12-25-18, 13:50
Nice report bro!

Firstly a billion thanks to all the seniors who have replied on time. Pinged to Sashi and said she's busy. So got the digits of Mirrorwali and pinged her in WA and later had a call and fixed the deal in the afternoon. Coming to the place its easy to locate and but I got confused and later she guided me to her location patiently. Upon reaching her place, she welcomed me with a pleasant smile and asked me if I'll have some water. Looking at her and her place got a confidence boost that I'm going to have a blast. Late we moved on to her room where the famous Mirror is still there. Slowly I have undressed and she gave me a hug and moved onto bed. Then she removed her top and I sucked her small melons. Her nipples got erected and she is into the session. Now removed her undie, sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came..

RamuMohith21
12-25-18, 16:22
Guys,

What are your plans for new year? Anyone planning for a party or gangbang thing let's plan together so that we start new year with glory. Happy mongering guys.

Earth
12-25-18, 18:31
Hi guys,

It's been some time since I have posted any FR. This FR is about an indie on the outskirts of Hyderabad towards Mumbai. She's a housewife who does this very discreetly. Fair skin, perfect assets for an indie. Coming to the deed she is submissive, she agrees to almost all angles. I even tried anal but was not successful. Good thing is she agreed. Distance is the only concern but it is worth it. I did visit her a couple of times and would definitely repeat. Damage is 4 k 2 hours.

Visiting Mumbai, would share the contact if reciprocated with any Mumbai indie contacts.

Happy mongering.

DesiYuva
12-25-18, 19:01
Guys,

Received a call today from number ending 734, T caller says Neha massage, the lady was talking about their several branches and was asking my location. I was busy so I said call after 30 minutes and disconnected. I have not received another call since then.

Did you guys receive any such call and which spa is this calling people.

Please share any info you have.I too got calls from be spa opp mindspace, literally I was in middle of meeting when I later texted them they gave details and I requested them to remove from their caller list.

I have another problem with these promotions, some time back (2014) I had left my number at some MP in Bangalore and still receiving promotional MP messages. I have subscribed DND but still receiving NO number (BT-Blooms) to block, so I tried blocking named contact but it blocked all my bank related messages also. So its annoying, anyone have similar problem?

HoneyHunt05
12-26-18, 05:09
If you are speaking about the spa near Marathahalli, then I too am annoyed by those messages. I know another friend of mine who also gets these messages. We tried different ways to get them blocked without any luck. So just let it go!

I too got calls from be spa opp mindspace, literally I was in middle of meeting when I later texted them they gave details and I requested them to remove from their caller list.

I have another problem with these promotions, some time back (2014) I had left my number at some MP in Bangalore and still receiving promotional MP messages. I have subscribed DND but still receiving NO number (BT-Blooms) to block, so I tried blocking named contact but it blocked all my bank related messages also. So its annoying, anyone have similar problem?

LordNavik
12-26-18, 05:11
Folks,

Visited the spa on 2nd floor in Madhapur. Opp to image hospitals. Decent place with local chick.

Also looking for a chick with long hair been a fetish, I want to try one. Any leads?

Mithunaaa
12-26-18, 07:24
Can you PM me her digits? I can share what I have.

Charges- 6 k for night.

Ronny69
12-26-18, 08:44
I'm a newbie monger in Hyderabad circuit. But a regular monger in Delhi. Today I tried Mpur Blog services. Called the SP negotiated to 3 k one shot. He called me near the famous inorbit mall in a residential complex. There were 4 fishes all look dead out all 4 one was smiling and was looking jolly to talk rest just woke up. So thought to take that chubby bong fish in late thirties. After paying 3 k the drama starts no DFK, No licking, No BBJ, Driving only in missionary. Mood got fucked up, hence started banging here very fast to teach her the lesson.

Please note:

1) All pics are photoshopped on the website.

2) Place look safe.

3) All birds are from Mumbai.

4) No service mentality- their target is to get deed over ASAP.

WIR. No.

Kleen19
12-26-18, 11:26
Coming to the point got a friend's marriage to attend in vizag as this is my first trip I have no idea about mongering scene there! After the marriage planning trip to araku with friend's! As I'm completely New there any help in that area is appreciated!! Can reciprocate with few in here!Bro,

I had HJ + ta in a spa during my Vizag trip 6 months back. Safe place and the girls were clean and hygienic. No DFK, BJ or FS.

If you need details let me know I can PM. However do not have any SP/ indie details there.

SmartGuyHyd
12-26-18, 13:02
Guys,

What are your plans for new year? Anyone planning for a party or gangbang thing let's plan together so that we start new year with glory. Happy mongering guys.Include me brothers if there is any plans.

BabySearch
12-26-18, 16:59
I'm a newbie monger in Hyderabad circuit. But a regular monger in Delhi. Today I tried Mpur Blog services. Called the SP negotiated to 3 k one shot. He called me near the famous inorbit mall in a residential complex. There were 4 fishes all look dead out all 4 one was smiling and was looking jolly to talk rest just woke up. So thought to take that chubby bong fish in late thirties. After paying 3 k the drama starts no DFK, No licking, No BBJ, Driving only in missionary. Mood got fucked up, hence started banging here very fast to teach her the lesson.

Please note:

1) All pics are photoshopped on the website.

2) Place look safe.

3) All birds are from Mumbai.

4) No service mentality- their target is to get deed over ASAP.

WIR. No.Mostly SP girls are deed fish. The reason is that they come on contract for a week and they get fixed pay for a day such as six deed per day for 8 k, 10 k or 12 k depend upon their look / profile. If they finish 8 to 10 deed per day, they can finish a week work in 4 to 5 days and they get paid for one week. To complete their target, they do overtime and less interested in deed, its just a number game for them.

I find they try to gave better service if you are first or second client for particular day.

Mithunaaa
12-26-18, 18:25
Include me also guys if any plans.

Include me brothers if there is any plans.

Mithunaaa
12-26-18, 18:28
Anyone tried this bird from Loc? Need a review.

HydGuy203
12-26-18, 19:13
This my first FR.

Thank you Achilies for sharing her digits.

Had a nice GFE session, her apartment was safe and clean.

She said she's is shifting to nearby apartment this week.

Looks: 7/10.

DFK: 5/10.

Racks: 7/10.

Cat: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Not a time watcher, makes you comfortable.

PhilAndererer
12-26-18, 19:37
If you are speaking about the spa near Marathahalli, then I too am annoyed by those messages. I know another friend of mine who also gets these messages. We tried different ways to get them blocked without any luck. So just let it go!I too was a victim of those unsolicited messages and I ignored them for almost three years after trying all possible ways but to no avail. Now I hardly get any. I didn't do anything special.

Kleen19
12-26-18, 21:23
Anyone tried this bird from Loc? Need a review.Bro,

Looks like fake. I have seen this photo in lot of sites. However reverse search the image before proceeding.

Kleen19
12-26-18, 21:29
Bro,

Seems like you don't have PM. So you cannot share the contacts. Can you at least point to a fellow monger in ISG who has and is willing to share her contacts.

Charges- 6 k for night.

RahulRocks
12-27-18, 02:51
I have been planning to visit this spa for long time but could not visit due to distance from office. This is located very close to baba Temple and it is on 2nd floor.

Place is not great and one can easily understand that this is for extra only.

They have nearbuy deals as well 30 and 45 min. I wish I should have opted for 30 min only.

Therapist was Indonesia and, she has tattoo on boob.

Within few min of massage only she started bum massage and started touching jonney. Opted for B2B but disappointed that only upper body was uncovered and service was in very hurry.

Over all OK exp not great.

Damage 999 counter.

1500 B2B.

RahulRocks
12-27-18, 02:57
This issue used to come and go in past but now I see this needs address since it is persistence now.

I observed there is white white discharge accumulate around top of penis area. It has foul smell as well. It case little itching also.

I clean with water and next day again it appears. In past after few days of wash and use of coconut oil, used to cure this.

But this time no help. Seems I have to apply some ointment to cure this. This is some kind of skin reaction.

Not sure if washing with savlon or applying soframicine will help.

If anyone has tried any ointment for such case please suggest or suggest a good Dr.

DelhiD
12-27-18, 04:21
Hello fellas,

This month, I tried to do mongering with random SPs.

Sometimes, we can get good stuff but In my case both were in vein.

1. SP Prashant: I had his number from loc (xx619), thanks DonutRider to confirm his genuineness. He sent multiple pics, the one that I had first selected was not available so settled for second. The place was in Yguda: KNagar (same weekend, there was raid in area, I heard). It was some 2 room apartment. The Telugu girl was not into oral / boob sucking it was a little downturn for me. Otherwise she was mechanical. 2. 5 K in drain.

2. SP (xx116) She generally send Aged aunty's pic. This time she shared a OK girl's pic. I went to the place, it was looking safe. There were 2 older ladies as well. The girls looks almost same red one:(not that fair though) as in pic. She was somewhat cooperative. BJ, Boobs sucking, miss, WOT etc. Were allowed. But the V was not good. Forgettable experience. Not worth 2. 5 K.

BrewGuy87
12-27-18, 04:21
Didn't meet her but talked to her a while ago. Seemed genuine and nice. If I remember correctly she is in Hitech City.

Anyone tried this bird from Loc? Need a review.

NaniNaresh
12-27-18, 05:39
I Was Landed In Goa on 21st Night, and stayed up to 25th Evening. I stayed in Panji, capital of Goa, near Miramal beach. I was tried mongering in Goa from landing onwards to returning time, but no use. I enjoyed with beers and foreigners bikinis in beaches. Last day enjoyed in dance bars with bar girls with lot off restrictions. I was asked for girls at least 50 members in goa, hotel boys, taxi drivers, bar attenders. All are told here nothing is going like that. But I understood place is safe with visit families R Lovers for enjoy.

Tarus89
12-27-18, 09:11

Coming to the point got a friend's marriage to attend in vizag as this is my first trip I have no idea about mongering scene there! After the marriage planning trip to araku with friend's! As I'm completely New there any help in that area is appreciated!! Can reciprocate with few in here!Msg me I can help you with few contacts in vizag.

South Blr Paw
12-27-18, 09:28
Yes bro. Its all see and enjoy in Goa. Its heaven for drinks, bar scene but mongering contacts are very closed.

I Was Landed In Goa on 21st Night, and stayed up to 25th Evening. I stayed in Panji, capital of Goa, near Miramal beach. I was tried mongering in Goa from landing onwards to returning time, but no use. I enjoyed with beers and foreigners bikinis in beaches. Last day enjoyed in dance bars with bar girls with lot off restrictions. I was asked for girls at least 50 members in goa, hotel boys, taxi drivers, bar attenders. All are told here nothing is going like that. But I understood place is safe with visit families R Lovers for enjoy.

BenZw126
12-27-18, 14:24
Will be in Hyderabad for 4 hrs. Please help in sharing SP or indie contacts.

Dev13
12-27-18, 21:27
This issue used to come and go in past but now I see this needs address since it is persistence now.

I observed there is white white discharge accumulate around top of penis area. It has foul smell as well. It case little itching also.

I clean with water and next day again it appears. In past after few days of wash and use of coconut oil, used to cure this.

But this time no help. Seems I have to apply some ointment to cure this. This is some kind of skin reaction.

If anyone has tried any ointment for such case please suggest or suggest a good Dr.Sent PM with details bro, take care.

Sakku07
12-27-18, 23:37
Can any of you PM me her digits?

Met miss H on FB last Sunday.

Opted for 2 shots 2 hours, her place, safe, hygienic, she even offers beer. She is good and open to all positions but her favourite is missionary. She gives really long blowjob fucked her first round for 30 minutes and cummed in her mouth. Second round on her ass.

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10..

RrVee123
12-28-18, 03:11
Hi guys,

Hope every one is prepping up for new year to enjoy in their own way. Happy new year to all.

I want to end this new year with a bang and checking if anyone can provide me with vidya number. Please share guys. My PM is open. Thanks guys.

GrafOrlok
12-28-18, 06:24
Sent PM with details bro, take care.You can get tested first discreetly, using better2 know (dot). In service. Stay safe!

Sudhaakargupte
12-28-18, 11:15
Dude,

Please share the digits.

Opted for 2 shots 2 hours, her place, safe, hygienic, she even offers beer. She is good and open to all positions but her favourite is missionary. She gives really long blowjob fucked her first round for 30 minutes and cummed in her mouth. Second round on her ass.

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

MyRule
12-28-18, 12:31
Please share contact who knows Hindi or English.

Mithunaaa
12-28-18, 12:52
Can you PM me her digits please?

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10..

MLover29
12-28-18, 13:20
Guys,

Anyone tried birds from this SP number ending 14. Says he only helps married ladies from yguda and Chintala make some extra money. Sent me some pics and said when you want to meet. Let me know Will give location and she will receive you.

Just wanted advice if anyone has tried. My PM is open. Thanks.

GopalRao
12-28-18, 15:59
Sorry please find the attached pic of the couple.

If any of the members tried them.

Can you please share FR.

They blocked me when I asked for one on one.

Number ending: 312.What's the use when they are not open to MF action?

Most of the couples are open for one to one!

How much rate are they quoting?

StillWaiting
12-28-18, 18:53
Hi guys,

Hope every one is prepping up for new year to enjoy in their own way. Happy new year to all.

I want to end this new year with a bang and checking if anyone can provide me with vidya number. Please share guys. My PM is open. Thanks guys.Hi bro,

Sorry to disappoint you but the person who posted details / FR about Vidya seems to be fake as none of us got any info about her since the FR has been posted. I recommend you to try someone else. Happy mongering. Take care.

Sakri222
12-28-18, 19:03
Any one tried this bird?Please share her digits on my mail bro.

PaidPtc
12-28-18, 19:34
Tried just today with the chintal lady. It was a real good session after a long time. Will update FR. Soon met her and started driving to my home town. So couldn't write FR.

Guys,

Anyone tried birds from this SP number ending 14. Says he only helps married ladies from yguda and Chintala make some extra money. Sent me some pics and said when you want to meet. Let me know Will give location and she will receive you.

Just wanted advice if anyone has tried. My PM is open. Thanks.

Sstoryteller
12-28-18, 21:43
Yeah it is a spooky place, Indo girls generally do not remove lower.

I had paid 1 K for CBJ about two months ago, there is FR on it.

I reckon a to avoid place.

I have been planning to visit this spa for long time but could not visit due to distance from office. This is located very close to baba Temple and it is on 2nd floor.

Place is not great and one can easily understand that this is for extra only.

They have nearbuy deals as well 30 and 45 min. I wish I should have opted for 30 min only.

Therapist was Indonesia and, she has tattoo on boob.

Within few min of massage only she started bum massage and started touching jonney. Opted for B2B but disappointed that only upper body was uncovered and service was in very hurry.

Over all OK exp not great.

Damage 999 counter.

1500 B2B.

RajanCoolDude
12-28-18, 21:55
Hi bro,

Nice FR on the bird. Want to try this week. Can you please share the details.

My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This FR is about a great session. Sp sent pics and said girl excellent service. Went to spend place and entered room after making payment. What followed was an amazing session. Girl is on the chubby side but really gives you a great session. Rimming, BBJ all on cards. Started deed with wot then miss and finished in standing doggy. Great session.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Bbj 10/10. She looks at you and blows you. Amazing.

Wir. Had two sessions already. Will definitely repeat the SP.

Keep mongering.

Puvvudonga
12-28-18, 22:13
Please share me the contact details in DM bro. Thanks in advance.

Hi all!

Got the contact from a work friend of mine. She lives a few kms on the outskirst after miyapur. She is a working student.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10. (Eyes of the beholder I guess!

DFK- 8/10.

BBBJ- 7/10. Have had better! She seems to be a beginner.

Boobs: 10/10 34 D.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Sanju6969
12-29-18, 03:28
Bro,

Can you share the digits?

Thanks,

Hi all!

Got the contact from a work friend of mine. She lives a few kms on the outskirst after miyapur. She is a working student.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10. (Eyes of the beholder I guess!

DFK- 8/10.

BBBJ- 7/10. Have had better! She seems to be a beginner.

Boobs: 10/10 34 D.

Cat: 9/10. Tight.

Body: 8/10. On the slimmer side.

Service: 8/10. She said she is new to the game.

No anal! She was shocked when I asked for it!

Damage- 3 k per shot. Offered 5 k for 2 shots, but I declined due to time constraint.

WIR- Definitely.

RrVee123
12-29-18, 03:55
Hi bro,

Sorry to disappoint you but the person who posted details / FR about Vidya seems to be fake as none of us got any info about her since the FR has been posted. I recommend you to try someone else. Happy mongering. Take care.Thanks a lot bro for clearing the air and wishing happy mongering in the new year.

RrVee123
12-29-18, 03:59
Hi bro,

Could you please help me with digits. My PM is active. Can reciprocate with an SP contact.

Hi,

This FR is about a great session. Sp sent pics and said girl excellent service. Went to spend place and entered room after making payment. What followed was an amazing session. Girl is on the chubby side but really gives you a great session. Rimming, BBJ all on cards. Started deed with wot then miss and finished in standing doggy. Great session.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Bbj 10/10. She looks at you and blows you. Amazing.

Wir. Had two sessions already. Will definitely repeat the SP.

Keep mongering.

XBond69
12-29-18, 04:20

Charges- 6 k for night.Hi,

I am coming to Hyderabad next week, can you share her number?

RRockstar2018
12-29-18, 04:36
Guys,

Just wanted advice if anyone has tried. My PM is open. Thanks.Have booked slots few times but deal never matured so removed him from my list. Now I think that being family ladies it must be their geniune situation that some one has arrived at their place and they cannot serve. It was Diwali time when I was in touch with this SP. Let us know if your experience goes well.

InstantPlay
12-29-18, 10:27
Bro,

Can you take a sugar test? Diabetes I mean. Mostly this problems comes when you sugar is not in control and moisture there will create that white like substance. Once you bring your sugar in control it should go.

If anyone has tried any ointment for such case please suggest or suggest a good Dr.

DxbStallion
12-29-18, 19:00

Charges- 6 k for night.Don't you have PM?

Vijayawada Guy
12-29-18, 19:50

If anyone has tried any ointment for such case please suggest or suggest a good Dr.Bro,

Don't worry. Clean the affected area with hot water only, let it dry and apply " Mupirocin" ointment, which is available in almost all the medical shops. No problem at all and your problem will resolve in one to two days. But use it for one week. Later use "Rexizole" lotion for one week. However check for "blood sugar" levels also. Stay safe.

VG.

StillWaiting
12-29-18, 20:23
You can get tested first discreetly, using better2 know (dot). In service. Stay safe!In most if the clinics HIV tests are done for free here they are charging round 5 k. Isn't that overcharged?

Akblr
12-29-18, 20:56
Can you please provide contact. Your pm seems to be disabled.

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 9 k. (2 hrs).

Yes amazing BJ.

Ronny69
12-30-18, 02:23
Bro,

Please share digits or tell msg now to find her on facebook?

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 9 k. (2 hrs).

Yes amazing BJ.

Ronny69
12-30-18, 02:42
Thanks to the seniors who were kind enough to share the digits of Rose.

Deal was fixed. She came late. Jonny was up all time waiting and thinking of her in Oyo Townhouse.

Here comes the diva. She was plump but her skin and hair made up. She was dressed in a skirt and a top with a transparent jacket on top. She started talking but I was not in a mood to talk as Johnny was up since the past 2 hrs. She wanted to drink but I told her that I'm horny. She started kissing me. DFK for 10 long minutes. I was trying to reach her bum and I felt her G Thongs. I'm a lingerie lover so got very excited. Got her undressed. She started sucking me in front of mirror. After a long sucking, ball sucking and running session. I fucked her in all possible positions. Ducking went for good 30 minutes she got tiered and started giving BBJ and after 10 minutes CIM. Woah!

Had few drinks and food.

She started rubbing her boobs while I was in chair. Loads of licks, foreplay on the chair. After the booze she was real horny she fucked me for the next 15 minutes on the chair like a pornstar. She told to fuck her on the floor in doggy style. She told me to pull her hair while fucking in doggy. I was reluctant as it might hurt but she was enjoying the same. All in it was a pornstar experience.

We slept for 2 Hrs and then one more wild session.

Skin 10/10.

Smell / hygiene 8/10.

Looks 6/10.

Body 6/10 only because she has tummy.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

BBJ 10/10.

She fucks min 40 people in a month.

I have never seen such a horny girl in my life.

Stay safe.

DesiYuva
12-30-18, 06:25
If you are speaking about the spa near Marathahalli, then I too am annoyed by those messages. I know another friend of mine who also gets these messages. We tried different ways to get them blocked without any luck. So just let it go!Ha ha. Thank you, I have been to many I guess its from Koramangala, it was one of the good one in bang and now they are offering for 1 k and I felt many be MP scene in Bangalore making prices to go down. I wish soon we will have revolution in Hyderabad also.

DesiYuva
12-30-18, 06:47
Got a contact from a friend and he asked me to try my luck as it didn't worked out for him. Well based on his advise, I contacted and she responded positively, call it went for couple of hours till mid night. She shared some breakup stories and new relations, she did mentioned she met sm marketing guy and it wasn't great. Later she asked for pic, she said am not BF material (I know, am not too young) but she can come out for date. I had many blind dates in Bangalore, many times it wasn't pleasant so I went without expectations, she asked me to wait at famous chained cloth store but I found its awkward and moved in front of medical college gate. For my surprise, she walked out of college she is medical student must be 24 short and racks are good and she looking for some casual fun. She took me to a nearby canteen and she didn't mind to pay for late evening lunch. I felt it was nice gesture. We went on shopping she did sm shopping its really hard to roam around girls. And she asked me to buy her something, am bad guy for shopping so I asked her to choose anything close to 1 k and she just took top for. 5 not big damage on investment, strict no for snaps but thanks to technology I took few secretly but not so great.

Hoping to meet again and see how it goes. Please don't pm and will definitely share if I succeed.

StillWaiting
12-30-18, 07:41
Guys,

From past few weeks I observed that most of the newbies / regular members are coming up with fake FR's. This is not going to help you in any regard please be genuine while sharing your FR.

StillWaiting
12-30-18, 15:03
Could you please mention the damages and the name of diva.

Deal was fixed. She came late. Jonny was up all time waiting and thinking of her in Oyo Townhouse.

Here comes the diva. She was plump but her skin and hair made up. She was dressed in a skirt and a top with a transparent jacket on top. She started talking but I was not in a mood to talk as Johnny was up since the past 2 hrs. She wanted to drink but I told her that I'm horny. She started kissing me. DFK for 10 long minutes. I was trying to reach her bum and I felt her G Thongs. I'm a lingerie lover so got very excited. Got her undressed. She started sucking me in front of mirror. After a long sucking, ball sucking and running session. I fucked her in all possible positions. Ducking went for good 30 minutes she got tiered and started giving BBJ and after 10 minutes CIM. Woah!

HydGuy203
12-30-18, 15:05
Can anyone please share Rose digits.

Please PM me.

JHourHappy
12-30-18, 15:31
Any review of the attached girl? Any ref will be helpfull. She is asking for any social media account for verification.

BrxBenjamin
12-30-18, 16:34
I monger from the city only once in 6 months, on the account of none of the seniors here sharing contacts, but everyone seems eager to ask for contacts and details.

Went to the usual place closest to mine. Girls are sad, but they offer you a selection. All SI. Only 2 are worth it.

They quoted 1. 5 k, I just told them that I had received an SMS offering for 1.2. They immediately agreed, made me regret that I hadn't bargained for lower.

A chubby busty girl, with tits to die for and a 30+ MILF.

Busty girl begged off giving a massage and I didn't want to force them for it.

Took the MILF and a cream session (pun intended).

Namesake massage. I was there only for the extras and she knew it. She quickly asked me what I wanted.

Asked her what was on the menu, she said 500 for HJ, 1 K for touching (clothed) and TA for 1.5 k. Declined B2B.

Bargained for 800 for HJ+TA. She agreed and switched off the lights and took off her top.

Began sucking her tits, which were fairly large, but a bit saggy. Had her moaning in a few minutes. Inserted my hands into the powers and found her wet. Fingered her like crazy, while sucking on her nipple, tweaking the other she she pumping me.

Came after a while. She asked if wanted to take a shower, but as there was no attached bath, didn't want to walk around half naked, told her to get me a wet towel to wipe off. She gets me a dry one. Marveled at her common sense; wasn't in the mood to correct her. Just wiped up, paid and left.

Overall:

Massage: 3/10.

Extras: 8/10.

VFM: yes, as I see guys paying 2.5 for only HJ with no TA.

Next time, will take the busty one again, as I'd gotten a Nude B2B, with BBBJ and DATY for 2 k. I know if I try a bit harder, I'll get FS as well.

MtlBoy
12-30-18, 17:34
After a gap. I am back to Hyderabad. I am active in other Canadian forums. But I always pay for ISG subscription when I am in India. Thanks to the friends in this forum I am able to meet Shashi and Siri. Please help me with the new indie and MP contacts. Thanks in advance. I will definitely write an FR.

CompletFun
12-30-18, 22:00
Can you share miss H contacts.

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 9 k. (2 hrs).

Yes amazing BJ.

Frank Martin
12-31-18, 05:12
Hi,

Just came from Vijayawada to Hyderabad just now. Last weekend I tried one contact I got through a friend. But it turns out to be damn expensive and not worth it. I have budgeted 10 K to have the girl check-in to hotel along with me and check-out with me. I won't be doing rabbit sx only few time during the whole period to feel like having a companion not a prostte. However the contact asked 20 K for whole night and whole day then it will be more than 20 K I may be poor to go for it.

Attaching the pic. Let me know you think it is worth and I missed?

Ace of Hearts
12-31-18, 05:22
This my first FR.

Thank you Achilies for sharing her digits.

Had a nice GFE session, her apartment was safe and clean.

She said she's is shifting to nearby apartment this week.

DFK: 5/10.

Racks: 7/10.

Cat: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Not a time watcher, makes you comfortable.Could anyone please share the link to FR which has Mirrorwali's Photo.

I will be visiting Hyderabad around Jan 18th. If any senior of my Hyderabad mongering days of pre 2010 still here, please help me with some contacts.

Tyamungi
12-31-18, 05:49
Have booked slots few times but deal never matured so removed him from my list. Now I think that being family ladies it must be their geniune situation that some one has arrived at their place and they cannot serve. It was Diwali time when I was in touch with this SP. Let us know if your experience goes well.Can you please share the SP number.

South Blr Paw
12-31-18, 06:48
Bro, avoid! Let brains rule.

Hi,

Just came from Vijayawada to Hyderabad just now. Last weekend I tried one contact I got through a friend. But it turns out to be damn expensive and not worth it. I have budgeted 10 K to have the girl check-in to hotel along with me and check-out with me. I won't be doing rabbit sx only few time during the whole period to feel like having a companion not a prostte. However the contact asked 20 K for whole night and whole day then it will be more than 20 K I may be poor to go for it.

Attaching the pic. Let me know you think it is worth and I missed?

South Blr Paw
12-31-18, 06:50
Bro,

How did you get the girl info? Beware before revealing personal information.

Any review of the attached girl? Any ref will be helpfull. She is asking for any social media account for verification.

GopalRao
12-31-18, 06:55
Any review of the attached girl? Any ref will be helpfull. She is asking for any social media account for verification.She is genuine and service is decent. She asked me also social media account but I didn't give any, and have tried her also. Took her for 10 k full night 4 pops. Will post FR sometime soon. No anal or CIM.

Rsujoy
12-31-18, 06:59
Any review of the attached girl? Any ref will be helpfull. She is asking for any social media account for verification.Hey mate,

Wrote a review on her long back. She ain't as fair as the picture. Operates as an independent. She won't kiss though what's the quoting price. I paid around 6 k for 2. Not worth more than that.

Rsujoy
12-31-18, 07:08
Any review on this bird.

NewtoHyd
12-31-18, 07:33
Hi,

Attaching the pic. Let me know you think it is worth and I missed?Bro,

One lesson never take a SP gal for whole night, day. They will be mechanical and don't give you GFE. Better take a indie that you have already tried and known. Its important to have the right connect if you are going to spend that much time and she should hold a decent conversation, willing to bear with a unknown guy. 20 k is too much for the picture you uploaded. Add other costs like hotel, food, drinks.

SmartGuyHyd
12-31-18, 10:09
I have her digits from long time and could not start deed as place issue. I am very scared to start using oyo. Could you please help in using oyo, please give inputs.

Had few drinks and food.

She started rubbing her boobs while I was in chair. Loads of licks, foreplay on the chair. After the booze she was real horny she fucked me for the next 15 minutes on the chair like a pornstar. She told to fuck her on the floor in doggy style. She told me to pull her hair while fucking in doggy. I was reluctant as it might hurt but she was enjoying the same. All in it was a pornstar experience..

Smibty9
12-31-18, 10:17
Met Rose couple of days back and had an amazing experience. Not adding detailed FR as the service details are well known.

Abhiram VJ
12-31-18, 10:28
Any one tried this bird?Hi mate,

Can you please share the digits of this bird please. I have come back to Hyderabad after a long gap and would appreciate your help. Will reciprocate if I come across any good ones.

Cheers,

Abhi.

Smibty9
12-31-18, 10:28
This a bit old FR. Got contact of Priya (Locanto) from one of our seniors.

Visited her place during an afternoon and overall experience was OK. The place is an apartment and she tried to be very safe made me come from terrace of another apartment into her flat and place is not very clean.

Served me water and tried to sell some packages which I refused and opted for 2 shots at 4.5. Service was OK and she was not fully into the act. Was continuously interrupted by calls from earlier client who forgot his watch.

Not in DFK and anal but open to rest.

Looks - 7/10.

Boob's - 8/10 (firm).

Pussy - 6/10 (very used).

Brdwj
12-31-18, 10:41
Could anyone please share the link to FR which has Mirrorwali's Photo.

I will be visiting Hyderabad around Jan 18th. If any senior of my Hyderabad mongering days of pre 2010 still here, please help me with some contacts.Clear your inbox.

Cheers,

B.

Smibty9
12-31-18, 10:43
Hi,

Attaching the pic. Let me know you think it is worth and I missed?In my opinion definitely not in vja.

Smibty9
12-31-18, 10:47
Yes bro. Its all see and enjoy in Goa. Its heaven for drinks, bar scene but mongering contacts are very closed.Yes, most of the offerings are fraud. Better to try and see if you can cozy with some foreigners or take a girl there and have nice time.

StillWaiting
12-31-18, 13:59
Hi,

Attaching the pic. Let me know you think it is worth and I missed?Not to worry is bro she is one plump side and have a bit saggy racks. Also does only CBJ, initially doesn't support much but later gets involved. Only allows Mish type.

P. S: This is a review from one of my friend.

Moreover I feel that the damages they mentioned were quite high. Just make sure to keep the damages in check bro.

StillWaiting
12-31-18, 14:51
Hi,

Does anyone know SP with ending digits 424. If so how is the service and what are the damages. SP is quoting very high. Need your valuable reviews.

LordNavik
12-31-18, 23:05
Hello fellas,

With the start of new year I have subscribed for the membership and I am glad to be a part of this group. I have moved to Hyderabad recently and was in Dubai. Dubai was fun and there was no shortage of fun. There was fun every where. You name the nationality and you them served.

Now I am back in India for good and looks lime the situation is bad here. You come across lot of frauds whi just take your money and never show up, at least this was not the case in Dubai. You will have some or other offering. This is very bad.

I have been going across this forum and with some personal attempts I visited 2 places in mad-pur and g-bowli.

Gbowli was a spa in the Indian bank building. Mad pur was adj to a Arabic eatery. Both of them are just OK.

I am willing to explore more can people help with some numbers with good offerings. Mirror one, red dress etc. I can help with digits as I have just started. But will publish a database soon.

If you need any help with Dubai / Abu dhabi. There are spl contacts I can refer for spl service.

Turks, Uzbek, Mongolians, Russians and Persians!

Jgaurpaw99
01-01-19, 04:47
Could you please mention the damages and the name of diva.Clear your inbox please.

RrVee123
01-01-19, 07:34
Happy New year guys. Wishing all a fabulous year ahead with safe & healthy mongering. Hoping to see some crazy FRs on this new year eve. Hopefully I get time during pongal time and will post my FRs.

Kiran477
01-01-19, 13:33
Met Rose couple of days back and had an amazing experience. Not adding detailed FR as the service details are well known.Bro, could you please help with Rose digits.

ProudSmile
01-01-19, 16:00
I got couple of contacts from Seniors after I took the subscription. But could not try those yet. Hoping to try them soon.

Meanwhile from the forum reports, was able to decode the KAN spa in JH. Visited last week. The massage was good by miss J. Only HJ available.

1.8 counter + 0.5 tip.

WIR: No.

Mithunaaa
01-01-19, 17:32
Can anyone send me the photo of Pooja indie? My PM is open.

StillWaiting
01-01-19, 18:00
Clear your inbox please.Cleared now.

Kleen19
01-01-19, 20:32

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 9 k. (2 hrs).

Yes amazing BJ.Guys,

I see lot of people asking for contacts from this poster. Rahul. But his posts are dicey. No PM, CIM, Anal in Hyderabad? If so she should be very popular in the forum.

He has also posted FR on the red dress girl too.

I am no expert but sounds fishy. Seniors please pitch in on this. Let newbies not be taken away by such reports.

Sakku07
01-02-19, 02:00
Hi,

Can you PM her details please?

Looks- 8/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 9 k. (2 hrs).

Yes amazing BJ.

SannyLove143
01-02-19, 04:03
Tried her few years back, excellent GFE but a bit old for my liking.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried this girl from SA. I am in touch with her want to try her. Please review her if anyone tried her. One more from SA miss m she is on kik any reviews?

Arshad2050
01-02-19, 06:14
Dear Seniors,

Please help me to guide about spa at Hyderabad, where Extra is available (B2B, FS). My PM is active.

ShowernMassage
01-02-19, 08:38
Coming to Hyderabad tomorrow. Can you PM the contact.

Got a contact from a friend and he asked me to try my luck as it didn't worked out for him. Well based on his advise, I contacted and she responded positively, call it went for couple of hours till mid night. She shared some breakup stories and new relations, she did mentioned she met sm marketing guy and it wasn't great. Later she asked for pic, she said am not BF material (I know, am not too young) but she can come out for date. I had many blind dates in Bangalore, many times it wasn't pleasant so I went without expectations, she asked me to wait at famous chained cloth store but I found its awkward and moved in front of medical college gate. For my surprise, she walked out of college she is medical student must be 24 short and racks are good and she looking for some casual fun. She took me to a nearby canteen and she didn't mind to pay for late evening lunch. I felt it was nice gesture. We went on shopping she did sm shopping its really hard to roam around girls. And she asked me to buy her something, am bad guy for shopping so I asked her to choose anything close to 1 k and she just took top for. 5 not big damage on investment, strict no for snaps but thanks to technology I took few secretly but not so great.

Hoping to meet again and see how it goes. Please don't pm and will definitely share if I succeed.

ShowernMassage
01-02-19, 08:40
Check your PM.

Met this nice telugu pussy on AH. She directed me to hangouts with her mail ID. Quoted 15 for full night, negotiated to 7 k. 24 yrs healthy vijayawada girl, fully satisfied. First part of mail ID is in title, followed by dot hotspot on Google mail. Hangouts is communications mode.

Keeps roaming between Bangalore and Hyderabad. I took her in Bangalore. Seemed quote new to whole paid fuck thingy.

Sstoryteller
01-02-19, 09:30
There is no MP where FS is available, it all depends on your negotiation and willingness of girl. In Hyderabad MP's the B2B definition varies from girl to girl, so when discussing extras make it clear to girl what you are expecting.

Dear Seniors,

Please help me to guide about spa at Hyderabad, where Extra is available (B2B, FS). My PM is active.

HappyHogan9
01-02-19, 15:39
Can you please PM me the details bro? Newbie here, thanks.

Met this nice telugu pussy on AH. She directed me to hangouts with her mail ID. Quoted 15 for full night, negotiated to 7 k. 24 yrs healthy vijayawada girl, fully satisfied. First part of mail ID is in title, followed by dot hotspot on Google mail. Hangouts is communications mode.

Keeps roaming between Bangalore and Hyderabad. I took her in Bangalore. Seemed quote new to whole paid fuck thingy.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

MtlBoy
01-02-19, 17:43
Visited this spa at A*pet. All girls are young but no lookers and from Mumbai. Got a assigned a Muslim girl Miss K (Happy). From the start there are clear hints of extras. Selected B2B for 2 k. She basically lied beside me naked and let me do what ever I want except intercourse. The girl is responsive and I am sure if l had condom I would have got FS. Go to this place if you need sure shot extras with young girls. The place is basically like a mini brothel and conversation with the girl after session it is clear to me that girls are open to FN after work.

Place is shady and must be operated by some organization from Mumbai.

SannyLove143
01-02-19, 17:57
Sorry for my ignorance but what is AH? I tried adding the email ID to my hangouts but no luck can you please PM me. Thanks.

Keeps roaming between Bangalore and Hyderabad. I took her in Bangalore. Seemed quote new to whole paid fuck thingy.

CrazyLooks
01-02-19, 18:03
Hope You are All doing Great and Happy New Year!

Visited the Studio in software Area for Body Massage and the receptionist showed me the available birds as my regular therapist is not available.

Saw a very beautiful charming therapist with perfect assets called Sam Ra and he charged me 3.5 for massage. She started the massage and with in no time she rolled her fingers towards my balls and inserted her finger into my dick and popped for extras. Here starts the Drama.

Menu looks very costly with HJ on 5 K, B2B 8 k, F on 12 K. I Politely declined her offer saying you are out of my box and then she started abusing me saying that my Dick is not strong and saying other bull shit.

Opened my phone and showed her the prices to BK as it was 7 K to and from Vizag and showed her the dishes all I have tasted there.

Finally she reduced B2B for 6 K and I dropped the ball not to hike her and ended the show as KLPD. Again she opened her top and said you don't want to Fuck me in Telugu.

BangLord
01-02-19, 18:51
Hi,

In Hyderabad for a day. Can you please provide contact of Mirrorwali / Rose / any reliable SP. Can help with contacts in Kolkata / Mumbai / Delhi.

Kleen19
01-03-19, 01:54
Okay so here goes another FR of a hidden gem of a spa.

Cankot disclose the exact location or even pointers for obvio reasons, but dash of hint, its in Secunderabad area.

Chkmeout01.Thanks to Chkmeout01 for promptly sharing the spa details. Visited the spa last week after booking the therapist suggested by him.

Spa is located across 2 floors with lot of people in the reception area when I visited. Rooms are in a different floor but the room I was assigned didn't have attached bathroom but a decent bed with AC.

Though she is not a looker her body and attitude makes up for it. After initial massage with fingers grazing my Johnny she popped the question. Settled for B2B at 2 k. She became naked till panty and allowed both both top and bottom access (she was wet). Lot of DFK but no BJ or FS as Chkmeout01 had informed.

She tries to please use a lot with some induced moaning and long DFK.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 6/10 (slight paunch).

Boobs:9/10.

Cat: Wet.

WIR: Yes for the spa. Would like to try the other girl (Ms. Same) recommended here.

Thanks Chkmeout01 bro once again.

Ribalda
01-03-19, 02:29
Hi seniors,

Can you please share Rose digit. Though I have less number of contacts in Bangalore would love to share them.

Ronny69
01-03-19, 03:31
Go for oyo couple friendly hotels. No issues.

I have her digits from long time and could not start deed as place issue. I am very scared to start using oyo. Could you please help in using oyo, please give inputs.

Jgaurpaw99
01-03-19, 04:08
Can some one please suggest a OYO or a hotel in and around Gachibowli and Hitech city, where I can check in with a working girl with out getting any eye brows raised and with out getting any judgmental stares.

StillWaiting
01-03-19, 06:15
Can some one please suggest a OYO or a hotel in and around Gachibowli and Hitech city, where I can check in with a working girl with out getting any eye brows raised and with out getting any judgmental stares.Just check your PM I have sent you details.

Chkmeout01
01-03-19, 08:02
Thanks to Chkmeout01 for promptly sharing the spa details. Visited the spa last week after booking the therapist suggested by him.

Spa is located across 2 floors with lot of people in the reception area when I visited. Rooms are in a different floor but the room I was assigned didn't have attached bathroom but a decent bed with AC.

Though she is not a looker her body and attitude makes up for it. After initial massage with fingers grazing my Johnny she popped the question. Settled for B2B at 2 k. She became naked till panty and allowed both both top and bottom access (she was wet). Lot of DFK but no BJ or FS as Chkmeout01 had informed.

She tries to please use a lot with some induced moaning and long DFK.I am glad you had fun!

AmitAid
01-03-19, 10:01
Hello friends,

Can anyone share or PM me details about SPA or SP near Suchitra -Kompally?

AbhiSingh
01-03-19, 10:19
Oh la la bro.

She looks hot and has thunder thighs.

Any good ref for a thunder thigh girl here brother.

Any review on this bird.

MyDrops
01-03-19, 12:07
Hey bro,

Kindly check PM, have requested for the contact of this Indie, appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Hi guys,

It's been some time since I have posted any FR. This FR is about an indie on the outskirts of Hyderabad towards Mumbai. She's a housewife who does this very discreetly. Fair skin, perfect assets for an indie. Coming to the deed she is submissive, she agrees to almost all angles. I even tried anal but was not successful. Good thing is she agreed. Distance is the only concern but it is worth it. I did visit her a couple of times and would definitely repeat. Damage is 4 k 2 hours.

Visiting Mumbai, would share the contact if reciprocated with any Mumbai indie contacts.

Happy mongering.

South Blr Paw
01-03-19, 12:38
Good to know. How many Indie contact did you share on the forum or with members bro? How many FRs did you post? Its all demand and supply. Junior members like you were paying her 5 k and I had to negotiate hard to get it for 4 k.

Don't increase her rates if you paid 4 k now she asks next 5 k control the rates, she is worth for 3 k to max 3.5 k.

MieGandalf
01-03-19, 14:29
I did a two week trip to Siliguri over the end of the year! Had an awesome time. Stayed at Lemontree, Couple friendly hotel, provided you both carry IDs.

Banged 3, repeated 1. Had an awesome time.

Girl 1: With Union Jack Top:

An overall good experience. Boobs are big and suckable!

Report card:

Looks: 6/10.

DFK- 8/10: Good.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay BBJ.

Boobs: 10/10 : big with small nipples.

Cat: 8/10. Just about right.

Body: 8/10. Big frame, big girl.

Service: 8/10. Service was good!

Damage 2.5 k / shot.

WIR- Yes, if Girl 2 or similar is not available.

Girl 2: Zebra top.

This one was the best! Total GFE! Worth the money!

Report card:

DFK- 10/10: Great once she got horny.

BBJ- 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 : big, supple and smalll nipples, very suckable.

Cat: 9/10. A little tight but warm and wet.

Body: 9/10.

Service: 10/10. Service was awesome!

Damage 1st time: 3 k / shot, then 7 k / FN.

WIR- Definitely.

Girl 3:

This was my first one in Siliguri, Service was okay, told the SP I didn't want a repeat of this type. He then sent Girl 2.

Report card:

CBJ- 5/10. Okay BBJ.

Boobs: 6/10 : small boobs.

Cat: 7/10. Not very tight.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 7/10. Service was good!

Damage 2.5 k / shot.

WIR- Not at all.

Had to hunt awhile to get this SP. Got his contact from an Ola driver!

Most of the SPs ask for advance and that's a no-no for me! This guy was the only guy who said, give the girl the money. She is safe! Told him I will share his contact out!

Will share his contact on request. Pics attached!

HydGuy203
01-03-19, 15:49
Can anyone PM me MILF digits nearby uppal or Ramanthapur area.

JHourHappy
01-03-19, 17:28
Good to know. How many Indie contact did you share on the forum or with members bro? How many FRs did you post? Its all demand and supply. Junior members like you were paying her 5 k and I had to negotiate hard to get it for 4 k.Just to check, who is paying Siri 5 k? Guys already Hyderabad is a fucked up market.

South Blr Paw
01-03-19, 17:39
Tried Sruthi mirror today at her new place. She is only entertaining old clients at her new place as of now due to privacy concerns.

Called her and fixed an appointment late after work. Reached her place which is in a quiet residential area. She was wearing a traditional Telugu dress and looked good.

Boobs 5/10 very small.

DFK 10/10 was on offer but I did only lip smooches.

Looks 6/10.

GFE 10/10.

Place 10/10.

SeanDavies967
01-03-19, 17:44
Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

Has anyone banged this chick (2 pics attached). I am very keen on tasting her. Anyone who has tasted her who can share reviews and contact details?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sean.

LionKing777
01-03-19, 20:01
Received the contact from bro South Blr Paw and the reference worked. This is my first experience in Hyderabad. Thanks bro.

She has her own flat. Loves Blenders Pride. She is nice to talk to and spend time with. However, the actual deed was quite mediocre. She is on the heavy side and I prefer slim ones. Her BF called her a few times and was waiting for her. Maybe it was a little rushed, while I like to take time. Good attitude. Maybe try once one in my own hotel room.

LK777.

Kleen19
01-03-19, 22:21
Hello,

Sorry to restart the doubt which was discussed in the forum. I still have this doubt.

Is Mirrorwali's name starts with S and never ending with 704. I got this number from a fellow monger but I get a msg that the number does not exist.

Can a good soul here clarify on the above and share her latest number on PM.

Thanks.

Suhagra
01-04-19, 02:41
Hi bros,

I am going for a threesome tonight and nervous about that as this is my threesome experience. Could you please provide any pointers and tips?

Youngfella
01-04-19, 05:27
First of all, looks like a great forum where people helping out each other.

I am in Hyderabad for two days, till tomorrow. Can someone recommend a good spa or a massage parlour with extras in Banjara h area or somewhere close to that.

Thanks.

Pratvish25
01-04-19, 05:55
Received the contact from bro South Blr Paw and the reference worked. This is my first experience in Hyderabad. Thanks bro.

She has her own flat. Loves Blenders Pride. She is nice to talk to and spend time with. However, the actual deed was quite mediocre. She is on the heavy side and I prefer slim ones. Her BF called her a few times and was waiting for her. Maybe it was a little rushed, while I like to take time. Good attitude. Maybe try once one in my own hotel room.

LK777.How to get her contact.

Blossom123
01-04-19, 06:40
I did a two week trip to Siliguri over the end of the year! Had an awesome time. Nice. Interesting. It seems three of them have nose rings.

Arvind09
01-04-19, 07:49
Hi bros,

Can any one in the forum share Genuine Cam Fun numbers.

Arvind.

MaximumsFrost
01-04-19, 08:32
Is this the same Priya from Bowenpally whose digits ends with 991?

This a bit old FR. Got contact of Priya (Locanto) from one of our seniors.

Visited her place during an afternoon and overall experience was OK. The place is an apartment and she tried to be very safe made me come from terrace of another apartment into her flat and place is not very clean.

Served me water and tried to sell some packages which I refused and opted for 2 shots at 4.5. Service was OK and she was not fully into the act. Was continuously interrupted by calls from earlier client who forgot his watch.

Not in DFK and anal but open to rest.

Looks - 7/10.

Boob's - 8/10 (firm).

Pussy - 6/10 (very used).

Sakku07
01-04-19, 09:15
I have been getting few PMs regarding the safety of using OYO, I have gone through few posts asking for the same as well.

I have had few very good services in Hyderabad where everything went smooth. I took the girl along with me and I also had experiences where I went in first and the girl came in later.

How to find the rooms? Just check for couple friendly rooms in OYO, cross check the reviews in Google maps as OYO doesn't have written reviews. I also recommend the Stayuncle app, similar to OYO. There you have written reviews. Go for it guys, don't panic!

AbbaPutin
01-04-19, 10:25
Any reviews for this bird goes by name Rani in m. Pet area quoting 5 k a pop.Please send her digit.

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 10:39
Hello there,

I recently shifted to Hyderabad and looking for nice fun over here. Can you please PM me some good independent contact? Don't like to go through SPs. I can also share some contacts I have.

Thanks!

Frank Martin
01-04-19, 11:38
Hi,

Out of frustration, As I have not able to get a proper food to enjoy, I bought a subscription of voyeur, real life cam dot com premium membership. I have bought replay for next 25 days. Due to my busy schedule, I can not use it fully. I would like to share with first 5 senior members who will reach out to me + few of my fav senior members. Parallel streaming is limited. Whoever interested in enjoying voyeurism for next 25 days, ping me.

Frank.

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 11:39
Met a house wife in K. They are a couple but husband allows a 1-1 with wife. She is slim and pretty white. Following is the report card-.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay BBJ.

Boobs: 9/10 : OK size.

Service: 8/10.

She took 5 k per shot but worth a try!

PM me to get the contact details!

RahulMcm
01-04-19, 12:29
Hi friends,

I am coming to Hyderabad next week and I wanted to enjoy some good time.

Requesting Seniors and members to please help.

I will be happy to Help with Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 13:02
Was she miss V? And carrying a iphone?Can you PM me the SP / Girls contact please?

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 13:06
Tried Sruthi mirror today at her new place. She is only entertaining old clients at her new place as of now due to privacy concerns.

Called her and fixed an appointment late after work. Reached her place which is in a quiet residential area. She was wearing a traditional Telugu dress and looked good.

Boobs 5/10 very small.

Looks 6/10.

GFE 10/10.

Place 10/10.Hello,

New here and looking for some references. Please share!

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 13:26
Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

Has anyone banged this chick (2 pics attached). I am very keen on tasting her. Anyone who has tasted her who can share reviews and contact details?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sean.From where did you get the pics?

ScadRules
01-04-19, 13:32
Can someone please please share Vijayawada contacts indie or SP will reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts. Only exchange please.

South Blr Paw
01-04-19, 13:41
Last year she happily accepted 3 k and this year when I called she said 5 k is the min she will accept. She also mentioned about how famous she was in this forum. I was shocked!

Boobs 5/10 very small.

Looks 6/10.

GFE 10/10.

Place 10/10.

Mmahesh3387
01-04-19, 16:00
Bro,

I am having 2 genuine Skype contact for Cam fun, tried them, there cost is 600 for 20 min, if you are interested I can share, both are MILFs.

Hi bros,

Can any one in the forum share Genuine Cam Fun numbers.

Arvind.

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 16:07
Any reviews for this bird goes by name Rani in m. Pet area quoting 5 k a pop.Any contact details for her? Please PM!

HydGuy203
01-04-19, 16:42
Met this indi yesterday, super experience, she told that she came back to service after 6 months, which I don't trust.

Coming to looks she seems to be Muslim lady but have other ladies in her basket who are fair. This lady ne is wheatish in Colour and aunt type. Went to place in the evening, a warm welcome with cool water, place is complete private and no disturbance. Once we enter she changed her costume to silky maxy, and came closer with a DFK with all tongue twist inside and got handful of boobs. Nice to suck and squeeze, she won't resist you in playing with them even she likes it which she said while playing. Then gave me BBJ, for CIM she charges extra or else ok with BBJ. Then entered her in missionary, pussy was slight tight, she started moaning a lot with good facial expressions, they are real not fake. Except anal ready for all. First deed done in missionary, and after 10 min break entered in doggy, wot, spooning, lotus, all done without any hesitation. She is ready for threesomes also..Bro, can you please share her digits.

Karanveerbhat
01-04-19, 17:37
Last year she happily accepted 3 k and this year when I called she said 5 k is the min she will accept. She also mentioned about how famous she was in this forum. I was shocked!Can you kindly PM her contact? My PM is active.

South Blr Paw
01-04-19, 18:52
Bro,

House wife in K (that's good story). Husband allowing you to do 1-1. Really?

Boobs 9/10 for Ok Size?

BBJ you said OK and gave 8/10.

Met a house wife in K. They are a couple but husband allows a 1-1 with wife. She is slim and pretty white. Following is the report card-.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay BBJ.

Boobs: 9/10 : OK size.

Service: 8/10.

She took 5 k per shot but worth a try!

PM me to get the contact details!

South Blr Paw
01-04-19, 18:56
So you don't have contact details but have her pics. Who gave your her pics then? If you are misusing someones pics in this forum, stop doing that.

Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sean.

South Blr Paw
01-04-19, 19:23
For all those asking about Vidya. There is no Vidya in current Hyderabad market. It was a fake review by a member who disappeared after that. I knew one old Vidya from 2015 but she is with an SP who is very rude. So please keep the search on for new Indies.

DallasCharms12
01-04-19, 21:31
I will be in Vizag for 2 days. Request any members to share good indies or SP. Thanks so much.

Sakku07
01-04-19, 21:45
Tried Mirror for the first time at her new place this evening. Got in there easily. She lives with 2 of her sister's kids (who were asleep in the other bedroom) and she took me straight into the bedroom with loads of colorful saries in the shelves.

Will not post detail FR as there are a bunch already in the forum. She gets completely involved in the act and tries to please, which I found great.

Place: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Cat: 5/10 (keeps leaking a lot).

DFK: 10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

SeanDavies967
01-05-19, 04:40
From where did you get the pics?The pics are there in Hyderaad thread in this forum. I was going through all the pics and found them. Someone has definitely tried her.

LoverG
01-05-19, 04:45
Bro could clear your inbox, trying to send you a PM but looks like you maxed out.

Thanks,

Loverg.

How's it going guys!

I have been visiting this thai lady for a few months now in one JH spa and wanted to share my latest experience here. This was the best! I did write about the time I first met her. Can't thank bk bro enough for trusting me with the contact. She does a great bum massage and during b2 b when she rubs her pussy against the ass, her trimmed pubic hair would tickle a bit and that's such a wonderful feeling!. Her face isn't all that sexy looking unlike some young bombshell thais but I do not want to be nitpicky. She does have a great body. Average sized firm boobs and what feels like a tight pussy. Jackpot!

So the last time I didn't put the dispos on and she went directly for my ass. Put a lot of oil in the crack and started rubbing sensually all the way down to the Johnny while squeezing my balls. I would cum with two such rubs. But then I masturbated before going and I also had an average timed release the night before (with an sp girl) So there's no way I am cumming fast LOL.

After few such heavenly rubs she asks me to go wash my dick for a BJ. I wasn't a big fan of her BJ skills. Usually it would only last for like 2-3 minutes. I went in, washed my dick and she waits with a towel, gets down on her knees and wipes the Johnny clean and gives a smooch. She gets up and slowly starts getting undressed asking me to lie down. I instead hugged her from behind kissing (maybe even biting) her neck feeling her boobs and rubbing Johnny against her soft ass. Her body is amazing, silky smooth! She also doesn't kiss me all that much showing makeup as a reason but not that day. That day I was incharge. We were still standing, I was still behind her and I started rubbing her pussy slowly with one hand. I was working all her upper body with the other hand. She became wet, started moaning, slowly moving her ass up and down my dick. She gave in!!

I pushed her on to the table, opened both her legs wide, and ate her pussy so hard that she pushes herself against my face. Straight out of porn hub!! I went up to her mouth put my balls in. She sucked them like no other I had before! The best ball suck! I got my balls back after sometime and gave my dick to suck onto. She sucked it with same interest. Also one of the best bbjs ever! I am happy, very happy. Oh I was also fingering her pussy every now and then. At one point, we were both working on her pussy. Me licking, fingering and she rubbing her clit!! I wanted to do this till she comes. She came! I don't remember the sequence of actions but I also had her on all fours and licked her asshole and pussy from behind while she twerked against my face. Straight out of porn hub!! (BTW, I am in my office writing this and I have an erection!

She came twice in total and in the end had me lie down on my back, put loads of oil on and around my dick and gave a god level hand job putting it close to her mouth. I came all over my body all the way up to my neck and she cleaned it all up with that unused unlucky dispo LOL. I was so tired (relaxed) that I couldn't get up afterwards! All this happened in like 45-50 min and I think its time well spent. She otherwise does a great massage FYI.

It was a good day with oil loaded b2 b, lot of dfks and a lot of oral sex! She doesn't let me fuck though, not in spa she says!

Alright, until next time boys!

Kleen19
01-05-19, 05:26
Bro,

Boobs 9/10 for Ok Size?

BBJ you said OK and gave 8/10.I also felt he same way bro.

In the last few weeks there have been quite a few sketchy posts here. Guess nothing can be done about it.

Anyway we should make our own judgement before pursuing such posts.

Kleen19
01-05-19, 05:31
Bro,

Boobs 9/10 for Ok Size?

BBJ you said OK and gave 8/10.I also felt he same way bro.

In the last few weeks there have been quite a few sketchy posts here. Guess nothing can be done to stop it.

MaximumsFrost
01-05-19, 07:25
Got contact of this girl Diksha (Digits ending with 567) contacted her on watsapp she shared a pic of her, not a dazzler but an average Telugu girl next door. Since, I have some fascination for girls next door so agreed to meet her. She quoted 4 k brought her down to 3 k but there came the first shock she asked me to come to peerzadiguda near Hotel Grand Tulip. Bro its 20 km from my place but since Johnny was desperate and was not getting any fun despite hunting in many dating / networking sites I decided to go and meet her.

Found her location with great difficulty. First Shock, it is a rented house in ground floor of a duplex and owners live in first floor so entry to the house was in a very hush hush manner.

Anyways entered the house and there came the second shock, although the girl in the pic and the real one was same but the real one was almost 5 years older than the one in the pic. She was shabby, unkempt but had a good rake.

I asked for some some water and was obliged, and came the third shock she asked for money in advance which rang Warning bells. Anyways gave her money and she went out of the room keeping me waiting for 10 minutes. Lastly she appeared and asked me to wear condom, she removed her salwar and sat on the mattress in the ground. It was a disappointment and total turn off. Asked her to get naked, after so much hassles she got naked. Her breasts were big and soft ass was good too. After that she just laid down on the mattress like a dead fish. To be honest by that time my whole enthusiasm was gone but still tried to initiate the act and started sucking her nipples with her continuously complaining and asking to get over with the act quick.

Then came the fourth shock, as I was kissing her belly and navel she opened her legs and and there came a foul stench which was so bad that it made me feel like puking. After that it was not possible for me to carry on with the act. I told her I am done and got dressed.

Fifth Shock. While leaving (again in a hush hush manner) she had the audacity to ask for tip of .5 k I told her to fuck off and came out.

Report Card.

Boobs 5/10.

Ass 4/10.

Cat yuck and smelly.

Attitude 0/10.

GFE 0/10.

WIR Never (Wrote this FR to alert fellow mongers).

Mithunaaa
01-05-19, 07:40
Can you PM me Aishwarya's digits?

Met her yesterday. Was quoting 10 K for single shots. Took time to bargain but finally got her down to 10 K for 2 shots over 2 hours. She arrived on time. Took her to my place, paying money to her handler. Started with small chit chat. Asked her if she would like to see some drinks to which she politely refused. Watched some soft porn over our drinks and Started GFE, DFK, BBBJ.

Started the first round. Very nice experience. Kissed me all over. As mentioned in my earlier FRs, I am not into DATY hence did not go down. Kept fingering and playing with her pussy all the way. After a long foreplay started the deed in Mish, Lotus and finished in Doggy..

SeanDavies967
01-05-19, 09:51
So you don't have contact details but have her pics. Who gave your her pics then? If you are misusing someones pics in this forum, stop doing that.I understand. Won't ever do that. Pics are from this thread itself on this forum. Someone had posted them in the past. Was hoping I could get her contact but I guess no one knows.

MaximumsFrost
01-05-19, 09:53
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Karanveerbhat
01-05-19, 11:30
Hello peeps,

Does anyone know a SP with the name Nayan and contact ending with 364? He shared damn hot ones but they charge like 7 K an hour and that's too much! Pics attached here of 2 birds which he shared.

Jollupaiya
01-05-19, 14:33
I used have a friend who had a place and we used to hang out and have fun. Missing him as he moved to US on work. PM if you are interested.

Kalyanram1338
01-05-19, 20:28
Hello guys,

Can some one message me this Thai lady details please.

How's it going guys!

I have been visiting this thai lady for a few months now in one JH spa and wanted to share my latest experience here. This was the best! I did write about the time I first met her. Can't thank bk bro enough for trusting me with the contact. She does a great bum massage and during b2 b when she rubs her pussy against the ass, her trimmed pubic hair would tickle a bit and that's such a wonderful feeling!. Her face isn't all that sexy looking unlike some young bombshell thais but I do not want to be nitpicky. She does have a great body. Average sized firm boobs and what feels like a tight pussy. Jackpot!

So the last time I didn't put the dispos on and she went directly for my ass. Put a lot of oil in the crack and started rubbing sensually all the way down to the Johnny while squeezing my balls. I would cum with two such rubs. But then I masturbated before going and I also had an average timed release the night before (with an sp girl) So there's no way I am cumming fast LOL.

Rsujoy
01-05-19, 21:28
Got it from my regular SP any reviews fellas.

Sakku07
01-05-19, 21:57
If I can add to this, there are few folks who PM for digits, and they promise to reciprocate with indie or SP contacts. Eventually they happen to be a random pull-off from Locanto.

Please have some integrity guys. Be patient.

I also felt he same way bro.

In the last few weeks there have been quite a few sketchy posts here. Guess nothing can be done to stop it.

SmartMumbaiker
01-06-19, 02:32
Got the contact through Locanto. There was a person who guided me to this house. Its a family. Girl age may be in teens. Looks not so good but structure was good and awesome. Not allowed me to kiss and closed quickly because it is my first time as well as her friend came for books.

Report card:

DFK- 0/10: Not allowed me to do.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay.

Boobs: 10/10 : good.

Body: 8/10. Big frame, big girl.

Service: 8/10. Service was good!

Damage 3 k / shot.

Ready to share contact who can help me with contact who allows DFK and stays around Uppal.

Karanveerbhat
01-06-19, 03:18
Bro,

Boobs 9/10 for Ok Size?

BBJ you said OK and gave 8/10.Hey,

That guy said he was the husband and they were a couple. And for the FR, I think I should have thought more about relation between the rating and the words I wrote. New here, will write more specific FRs next time!

Karanveerbhat
01-06-19, 03:21
I also felt he same way bro.

In the last few weeks there have been quite a few sketchy posts here. Guess nothing can be done about it.

Anyway we should make our own judgement before pursuing such posts.Hey bro,

You can make your judgement and its important that you make one but as for my post, it might sound sketchy due to the ratings and the description sounding unfamiliar, I did go to this girl. Anyways, I have shared the number with couple of more people here, when they post their FR we will come to know.

RahulRocks
01-06-19, 03:50
This not much discussed spa in forum but I guess many of us know this hidden place. This is behind Bata showroom but no direct approach road for this place. So far I got 3 to 4 NE girls from this place and it was great exp. One because close that I visited her flat for full service many times. With other I did FS in spa itself, couple of time. But sadly she left job and not going to her home town.

This one is available on nearbuy also. With all therapist extra is available and reasonable price of 500 to 1500 everything is available. I have not shared details so far as I knew we have hungry souls who will quickly increase the price with demand.

But since long new places are not added in group I am adding this for forum sake.

Spa name is only 3 letter. This is Max hint I will give.

Don't ping me for exact location and details use this as brain teaser and solve it.

If you find and enjoy do share FR without fail.

Karanveerbhat
01-06-19, 03:55
Hi,

There are lot of FRs on Anita already. I got this number from one of the seniors and pinged her for details. She is quoting 6 k + 1 for room and sounded quite costly. Trying to bring down the damage. She was regularly saying that some one has shared her pics on forum. I told her I am not aware of any such forum and request others to say the same. As for the damage, I am trying to bring it to 4 K for 2 hours + room. Do you guys think that should be good?

HaveFunColor
01-06-19, 06:23
Bro,

Can you share the contact of SP. Tries to PM you but your inbox is full.

From a SP with digi 97x940.

Got those pic.

One hour short time 3000 rupees, 2 and 3 hours short time 5000. Full night 10000.

Any hint?

Kkarunkk
01-06-19, 07:57
This not much discussed spa in forum but I guess many of us know this hidden place. This is behind Bata showroom but no direct approach road for this place. So far I got 3 to 4 NE girls from this place and it was great exp. One because close that I visited her flat for full service many times. With other I did FS in spa itself, couple of time. But sadly she left job and not going to her home town.

This one is available on nearbuy also. With all therapist extra is available and reasonable price of 500 to 1500 everything is available. I have not shared details so far as I knew we have hungry souls who will quickly increase the price with demand.

But since long new places are not added in group I am adding this for forum sake.

Don't ping me for exact location and details use this as brain teaser and solve it.

If you find and enjoy do share FR without fail.Good. The way you tag people with your brain teaser FR is great. Best of luck to all. Hahahahah.

SmartGuyHyd
01-06-19, 09:39
I had a deed with her for 5 k for 2 with room, she is worth for it.

Hi,

There are lot of FRs on Anita already. I got this number from one of the seniors and pinged her for details. She is quoting 6 k + 1 for room and sounded quite costly. Trying to bring down the damage. She was regularly saying that some one has shared her pics on forum. I told her I am not aware of any such forum and request others to say the same. As for the damage, I am trying to bring it to 4 K for 2 hours + room. Do you guys think that should be good?

WayFarer99
01-06-19, 09:39
Guys I have my regular sp who sends me good quality birds consistently but lately its been more than 2 months since he sent some good ones and just when I thought I had enough of it and planned a trip to Delhi and now he sends me this good quality ones! Talk about timing! Will share the Sp's contact with seniors, please share me a good reliable sp. Hate to rely on just one.

Mmahi222
01-06-19, 09:53
Don't fall into their trap. All these pics are from internet and fake. He will ask for advance and cheat.

From a SP with digi 97x940.

Got those pic.

One hour short time 3000 rupees, 2 and 3 hours short time 5000. Full night 10000.

Any hint?

Rsujoy
01-06-19, 12:09
Tried this bird about a month back. Got the pic from my regular SP wasn't that interested but gave it a shot. She kinda likes it rough, which is not my taste. She was good to have a conversation with. A bit big I would say when it comes to her figure, quite a problem I face when it comes to diff positions. She spoke a lot about her life. Made her comfy but got a GFE experience. Hugs and kisses. The best thing I kinda liked was she pulled my hands and kept it on her boobs while sleeping. Boobs are medium doesn't mind whatever you do with them.

Kiss: 8/10.

Cat: 5 or 6 didn't do DATY.

BJ: 8/10 received a nice sloppy one, told her to give me one when she wakes up and she did that!

Please don't start pinging for the number. She is listed in Oyo now and again I didn't take her service from Oyo. It was through my regular SP. Oyo is charging 2 k more for FN.

Sstoryteller
01-06-19, 13:16
Rahul you really rock, too many hints to crack the place. I do not know when I will get to visit this place, but will definitely checkout.

South Blr Paw
01-06-19, 14:02
No worries bro. You might be genuine but sorry there have been too many fake reviews recently so I was trying to suggest that its not acceptable.

Hey,

That guy said he was the husband and they were a couple. And for the FR, I think I should have thought more about relation between the rating and the words I wrote. New here, will write more specific FRs next time!

South Blr Paw
01-06-19, 14:13
Good report bro!

Tried Mirror for the first time at her new place this evening. Got in there easily. She lives with 2 of her sister's kids (who were asleep in the other bedroom) and she took me straight into the bedroom with loads of colorful saries in the shelves.

Will not post detail FR as there are a bunch already in the forum. She gets completely involved in the act and tries to please, which I found great.

Place: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Cat: 5/10 (keeps leaking a lot).

DFK: 10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

StillWaiting
01-06-19, 16:48
Guys I have my regular sp who sends me good quality birds consistently but lately its been more than 2 months since he sent some good ones and just when I thought I had enough of it and planned a trip to Delhi and now he sends me this good quality ones! Talk about timing! Will share the Sp's contact with seniors, please share me a good reliable sp. Hate to rely on just one.Is this SP from M'pur whose digits ends with 424.

StillWaiting
01-06-19, 16:49
Hi,

There are lot of FRs on Anita already. I got this number from one of the seniors and pinged her for details. She is quoting 6 k + 1 for room and sounded quite costly. Trying to bring down the damage. She was regularly saying that some one has shared her pics on forum. I told her I am not aware of any such forum and request others to say the same. As for the damage, I am trying to bring it to 4 K for 2 hours + room. Do you guys think that should be good?That price would be where much better bro. Keep updating here with the latest info.

Ace of Hearts
01-06-19, 16:49
Guys I have my regular sp who sends me good quality birds consistently but lately its been more than 2 months since he sent some good ones and just when I thought I had enough of it and planned a trip to Delhi and now he sends me this good quality ones! Talk about timing! Will share the Sp's contact with seniors, please share me a good reliable sp. Hate to rely on just one.Third girl from top in the Red One Piece had good review in Bangalore forum few months back. What's damage is the SP asking? Delhi is always Greener and VFM. Happy Mongering.

A. C. E.

Suraj Boby
01-06-19, 19:29
Hi Hyderabad Fellas.

I'm senior fellow from Delhi forum need your support for local Indi digits I can reciprocate with Delhi Indi, so and spa contacts.

I'll be here for this whole week. Looking forward for a great time in Hyderabad.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Suraj Boby
01-06-19, 20:30
Hi,

Out of frustration, As I have not able to get a proper food to enjoy, I bought a subscription of voyeur, real life cam dot com premium membership. I have bought replay for next 25 days. Due to my busy schedule, I can not use it fully. I would like to share with first 5 senior members who will reach out to me + few of my fav senior members. Parallel streaming is limited. Whoever interested in enjoying voyeurism for next 25 days, ping me.

Frank.Bro, I'm gm Delhi. I can help you with Delhi digits.

That will help me to enjoy this week in Hyderabad without taking any risk.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

MieGandalf
01-06-19, 21:13
Nose rings or not, sex was fulfilling!

Nice. Interesting. It seems three of them have nose rings.

LoverG
01-06-19, 21:53
Check your PM bro.

Bro, I'm gm Delhi. I can help you with Delhi digits.

That will help me to enjoy this week in Hyderabad without taking any risk.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Kleen19
01-07-19, 03:54
Hey bro,

You can make your judgement and its important that you make one but as for my post, it might sound sketchy due to the ratings and the description sounding unfamiliar, I did go to this girl. Anyways, I have shared the number with couple of more people here, when they post their FR we will come to know.Bro,

I was referring to the general trend in the forum on sketchy posts and wanted others to check before proceeding further.

Anyway I just shared the spa details for which you PMed me. Hope all is fine and square.

Cheers.

Frank Martin
01-07-19, 06:26
Hey,

Whenever you have such worst of the worst experience don't hesitate to put a face to that name. You will save lot of our bros. Put a face to that name as you already have her pic.

Frank.

Got contact of this girl Diksha (Digits ending with 567) contacted her on watsapp she shared a pic of her, not a dazzler but an average Telugu girl next door. Since, I have some fascination for girls next door so agreed to meet her. She quoted 4 k brought her down to 3 k but there came the first shock she asked me to come to peerzadiguda near Hotel Grand Tulip. Bro its 20 km from my place but since Johnny was desperate and was not getting any fun despite hunting in many dating / networking sites I decided to go and meet her.

Found her location with great difficulty. First Shock, it is a rented house in ground floor of a duplex and owners live in first floor so entry to the house was in a very hush hush manner.

Anyways entered the house and there came the second shock, although the girl in the pic and the real one was same but the real one was almost 5 years older than the one in the pic. She was shabby, unkempt but had a good rake..

MLover29
01-07-19, 07:24
Bro,

Anyone need OYO couple friendly hotels in Secunderabad area. Please PM your tested recommendations to me. TIA.

ScadRules
01-07-19, 08:05
Hello fellow mongerers,

Can any of you please help me out for a contact in Vijayawada. I can help you for contacts in Hyderabad.

Frank Martin
01-07-19, 08:19
Hi friends,

In my experience 99.99% the ads for paid cam fun are fake. Got bored today and just checking out online chat rooms even though never had a success in those rooms. However surprisingly today saw one message about paid cam. She was asking only 300/- until I release. Even though I am quick leak the amount is not big I tried. She shown once before I pay as an assurance. Then I paid, after that 10 minutes was blissful experience.

Frank.

South Blr Paw
01-07-19, 11:16
One of the brothers pinged me her contact and when called one crazy and rude guy keeps answering. So stay away!

That price would be where much better bro. Keep updating here with the latest info.

Smibty9
01-07-19, 12:39
Is this the same Priya from Bowenpally whose digits ends with 991?No. I met her near l. House area.

Kiran1411
01-07-19, 13:04
I had her for 3 K with her the room near Mehdipatnam.

That price would be where much better bro. Keep updating here with the latest info.

Sanju6969
01-07-19, 14:06
So far I tried 4 from the group and comfortable with all of them. But I tried 7/ G girl for the second time last week. She is very comfortable this time. Talked a lot I told her don't rush but let's do the thing when comfortable to both of us. Watched some porno and started the deed. First deed finished quiet quick and second one lasted long. As usual it is a rented place where I paid 1.5 k for place and 5 k for her.

Not sure if I try her again.

VamsiKrishna
01-07-19, 16:31
Yes, this one was not much discussed in forum. It is good one. I am not sure it will be same after flooding from the forum.

Temoes
01-07-19, 18:05
First of all, looks like a great forum where people helping out each other.

I am in Hyderabad for two days, till tomorrow. Can someone recommend a good spa or a massage parlour with extras in Banjara h area or somewhere close to that.

Thanks.Got any info? Can pass it to me please? Thanks bro.

WayFarer99
01-07-19, 18:27
Third girl from top in the Red One Piece had good review in Bangalore forum few months back. What's damage is the SP asking? Delhi is always Greener and VFM. Happy Mongering.

A. C. E.Oh is it? Its the third time I have seen her with my sp, I always wanted to choose her but I end up choosing somebody else with big tits!if next time she is here then i am sure going to go for her, my Sp usually asks 10 k and I get it for 8 k!

HarryMan1
01-07-19, 18:42
Gents,

Wanted to report that the CIS chick (she is not Russian) on the blog looks exactly or better than the pics. Good soft skin, great ass, handful boobs. Over all nice figure as you would come across some of the strip clubs in West. With regards to service, would say YMMV. First time I met her was nothing great, later found that a another client was waiting. Second time was much better, she was much cheerful this time. Descent CBJ, LFK, DATY, WOT, Doggie, and Mish. Would say semi- GFE. This one's name starts with L. I Would advise against the second one he has. The one with name starting with S. She is older than pics. Bad attitude. Not my type for sure.

Cheers.

WayFarer99
01-07-19, 18:55
Guys, out of the three birds that I posted in my last post I went with this one, Big Tits clouded me: the! That red dress girl looks much more prettier in other pics but sadly she left!

This current Sp that I have, though I have been dealing with him since almost 7-8 months he stills tries to switch birds every now and then, it happened this time too and I promptly walked out, maybe its not his fault, when I called him to complain he called the other guy on conference and scolded him for switching! He told him like I'm his good friend and all, but he sure overact! This basically reminds me of babykuttus post, he said there is usually one Big Syndicate and multiple SP's under him, so around 4-5 sps who rotate birds, so though I might have a good relation with my sp the guy he refers too sometimes turns out to be an Ass! I had some good and bad experiences with them but I stick becoz sometimes they provide some really good looking babes!! I tried few other Sp's too but discarded them as most of them have average Birds.

Coming to the actual FR.

This below bird has a very sexy figure, very slim waist with gold coated chain and amazing rack, in fact she has the 3rd best sexy figure that I have seen so far in my short mongering career. (1st one goes to Russian in dubai, 2nd to a bird called Elisha in Mumbai) she has an average face though, overall she seemed sweet, did the usual.

Face - 5. 5/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Figure - 10/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

She said yesterday was her first day, so she might stay in Hyderabad for another 4/5 days I suppose!

Jgaurpaw99
01-07-19, 20:16
I finally met Rose over last weekend. First time it was cancelled by me and other time by her.

As previous FRs on Rose suggest she is GFE and no nakaharas.

Not going much into details of the deed as she is very well reviewed.

Though she is short her skin softness and attitude compensates for that.

BTW the trick is to get her drunk to make her hornier.

Damage is 10 K.

Suhagra
01-08-19, 02:26
Hi guys,

The last 2 weeks I have been trying to get her appointment through Whatsapp, but she arrogantly told me to get lost. Has anyone experienced the same? Why does she behave like this and what is the trick to get her slot?

I finally met Rose over last weekend. First time it was cancelled by me and other time by her.

As previous FRs on Rose suggest she is GFE and no nakaharas.

Not going much into details of the deed as she is very well reviewed.

Though she is short her skin softness and attitude compensates for that.

BTW the trick is to get her drunk to make her hornier.

Damage is 10 K.

Frank Martin
01-08-19, 08:51
Today also I tried the cam again. I am taking it frequently because 300 is very less and I think that's how they will earn a lot without doing it physically.

I have shared the contact with few people hope they get good times. I am not endorsing this gal and do not blame me if things doesn't go as you planned. My only intention is to share my experience here. Please do not request for contact. If you check the pic you know how to contact her.

Frank.

DelhiD
01-08-19, 08:51
She did noy behave like this.

If you are pinging her continuously while she plays PUBG.

You are in trouble.

Hi guys,

The last 2 weeks I have been trying to get her appointment through Whatsapp, but she arrogantly told me to get lost. Has anyone experienced the same? Why does she behave like this and what is the trick to get her slot?

MaximumsFrost
01-08-19, 10:34
I surely wanted to Frank. But the new feature in WA allows sender of a msg to delete it. So don't have her pic. However I have shared last digits of her number. I came to know that she is operating with the same number. For long.

Hey,

Whenever you have such worst of the worst experience don't hesitate to put a face to that name. You will save lot of our bros. Put a face to that name as you already have her pic.

Frank.

John Love19
01-08-19, 11:42
Hey guys,

Got hold of this airhostess who is in Hyderabad today, unfortunately am not in India ATM and she would be charging 15 k for couple of hours. She's out up in novotel but she is sharing room so won't be able to accept service in her room. If anyone interested kindly PM me for pic and detail.

No time passer please.

JL.

HarperGuy
01-08-19, 16:44
I am new to Forum, could you share her contact through PM and also pics.

Got contact through Locanto and followed the directions through phone. I was bit hesitate to go there due to my previous experiences with Locanto, but this time I felt that women is genuine. It is not her house but somebody's house where she come whenever people contact her. After meeting she gave me some water and we had a nice chat and paid her for two shots.

She is very cooperative and got me into mood with in no time and had nice intercourse in doggy and missionary positions.

Since the place is far I could meet her again, but definitely will meet one more time.

Damages 7 k.

Open to share her contact.

Dratini
01-08-19, 17:47
LOL. May be the only way to reach her is by buying her a royal pass for her Pubg account.

She did noy behave like this.

If you are pinging her continuously while she plays PUBG.

You are in trouble.

RahulRocks
01-08-19, 18:01
Tried all detective skills, zoomed pic, could not see ID anywhere.

Today also I tried the cam again. I am taking it frequently because 300 is very less and I think that's how they will earn a lot without doing it physically.

I have shared the contact with few people hope they get good times. I am not endorsing this gal and do not blame me if things doesn't go as you planned. My only intention is to share my experience here. Please do not request for contact. If you check the pic you know how to contact her.

Frank.

FiddyShadow
01-08-19, 18:04
Goes by the name the guy who creates sculptures in Hindi and a new born in English.

Damage is 5 k per hour.

Please let me know. This is my first time.

Thanks.

RahulRocks
01-08-19, 18:13
I put FR for these two spas. Got many request for more details. With my description shared details with many but you see what none have posted FR.

Are you guys keeping information and contact in safe locker or just have collection hobby only?

We get 2030 request for information and after getting all people run away. It's the reason for Hyderabad room to be dull. See Delhi forum guys.

We are hesitate in sharing numbers but more than that in putting FR.

FiddyShadow
01-08-19, 18:20
Guys,

Need help with loc contact.

Goes by name of the heroine Akshay dated and does yoga videos. And baby.

Please help.

Thanks.

HarperGuy
01-08-19, 19:46
Hi,

Anyone tried this indie girl in pic. Goes by name A, number ending 652.

Thanks.

DecentMan224
01-08-19, 20:02
Great to see Hyderabad forum is alive and lot of info being shared. A few months back I had a not so good experience with a girl from the blog. She hurried things and just tried to get it over etc. So I decided to stop looking out in the city. But had amazing time in London (although expensive). It was bliss. If anyone needs references in London, Sydney please connect with me.

Hope to find couple of good contacts now and have some good time in Hyderabad. Cheers and keep the information flowing.

LoverG
01-08-19, 21:43
I second that recently I shared contacts with out of state folks and once I gave the details not one of them replied back orposted FR's and both of them were senior members in their respective cities. Makes me wonder if I should be sharing with only my old contacts on the forum.

Thanks,

Loverg.

I put FR for these two spas. Got many request for more details. With my description shared details with many but you see what none have posted FR.

Are you guys keeping information and contact in safe locker or just have collection hobby only?

We get 2030 request for information and after getting all people run away. It's the reason for Hyderabad room to be dull. See Delhi forum guys.

BloodyWhiskey1
01-09-19, 02:33
Tried this bird about a month back. Got the pic from my regular SP wasn't that interested but gave it a shot. She kinda likes it rough, which is not my taste. She was good to have a conversation with. A bit big I would say when it comes to her figure, quite a problem I face when it comes to diff positions. She spoke a lot about her life. Made her comfy but got a GFE experience. Hugs and kisses. The best thing I kinda liked was she pulled my hands and kept it on her boobs while sleeping. Boobs are medium doesn't mind whatever you do with them.

Kiss: 8/10.

Cat: 5 or 6 didn't do DATY.

BJ: 8/10 received a nice sloppy one, told her to give me one when she wakes up and she did that!

Please don't start pinging for the number. She is listed in Oyo now and again I didn't take her service from Oyo. It was through my regular SP. Oyo is charging 2 k more for FN.What is this listing from OYO? Have never heard. Did they start something similar to CL / LC?

VenkataSwamy
01-09-19, 03:42
I also had the same experience, I got the number ending 6592 from one of the members, however when I tried to call either no body picks up or a rude guy attends the call some times. Clueless about the modus operandi of 7 g. Is there a trick to get an appointment?

One of the brothers pinged me her contact and when called one crazy and rude guy keeps answering. So stay away!

MtlBoy
01-09-19, 04:22
Contacted Navya yesterday and met her at her apartment. She asked me to try Nitya as she was on periods. I had a look at Not a and she is not bad. Big boobs with OK face and big tummy. Deed was okish. Her wot skills are good but there is no DFK or LFK. Cat is fuckable. Will not try again.

P.S. I did cum on her and she hated it. It is the habit I had abroad.

MtlBoy
01-09-19, 04:35
Shashi is asking 4 k. I had her for 3 k last year. I want ask your opinion before I go ahead and pay. I don't want to hike prices.

Any new indie contacts will be really helpful.

Qganesha
01-09-19, 05:03
Couple of weeks old FR.

I guess everyone in forum knows about this spa.

Got a NE therapist. Very short, good looking and young.

Nice bum massage. I thought it's a hint for extra. But she ended the massage saying it's professional spa.

Even the counter guy warned after management change its only professional. Anyone got lucky here recently?

MaximumsFrost
01-09-19, 06:51
Be more specific please.

Goes by the name the guy who creates sculptures in Hindi and a new born in English.

Damage is 5 k per hour.

Please let me know. This is my first time.

Thanks.

John Love19
01-09-19, 08:59
Hey guys,

Got hold of this airhostess who is in Hyderabad today, unfortunately am not in India ATM and she would be charging 15 k for couple of hours. She's out up in novotel but she is sharing room so won't be able to accept service in her room. If anyone interested kindly PM me for pic and detail.

No time passer please.

JL.Guys,

She has left city and I cannot reply all individually so I request you not to bombard my inbox. Please read that she was in Hyderabad only for a day. I hope it gets clear. I will surely share when she is back in city on her schedule.

Happy and safe mongering.

JL.

YoJohnny
01-09-19, 09:32
I completely agree with you. BTW thanks for the pointers, have never tried SPA yet, always relied on indie or SP.

MaximumsFrost
01-09-19, 10:25
Please PM me. Seems we can be of help for each other.

Got the contact through Locanto. There was a person who guided me to this house. Its a family. Girl age may be in teens. Looks not so good but structure was good and awesome. Not allowed me to kiss and closed quickly because it is my first time as well as her friend came for books.

Report card:

DFK- 0/10: Not allowed me to do.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay.

Boobs: 10/10 : good.

Body: 8/10. Big frame, big girl..

HydHoundog
01-09-19, 10:35
Got contact for loc. Can anyone give reviews on bird. SP contact ends with 509.

MaximumsFrost
01-09-19, 10:40
Hello to all seniors and fellow mongers,

After long struggle was finally able to get a subscription.

By my own till now I have not been able to get a good contact.

So I request all seniors and fellow brothers to share some contacts with me specially of Mirrorwali and Radhika MILF. If you have contacts of some plane Jane next door with good attitude I would to to love to get those contacts.

Promise to share contacts as and when I get some decent ones.

Regards.

Kkarunkk
01-09-19, 16:28
I second that recently I shared contacts with out of state folks and once I gave the details not one of them replied back orposted FR's and both of them were senior members in their respective cities. Makes me wonder if I should be sharing with only my old contacts on the forum.

Thanks,

Loverg.You may be right partially. I am from out of Hyderabad. Some members have given me deals for example. . I will use those inputs only when I visit Hyderabad. Now, having said that, all official trips will not give you enough time to use those inputs. So one has to wait for the right opportunity or club a trip with a holiday or weekend tied up etc etc. And always you don't get approvals from your bosses for such trios.

SO there could be many reasons for people's silence. Its not that they are silent just to be silent. Or its not that members take details for the heck of it. . for example one member, local in Hyderabad did not even understand a hint given by another member about a spa in Madhapur area. Now sometimes people could be a little slow in the head too.

I would agree therefore that you are partially right. Unless, you are expecting something more out of sharing the info.

All the best. Anyways. We are here to monger. Lets monger and have fun and leave this sort of thing to a simple'note' in the back of our minds. Enjoy and have fun!

Kkarunkk
01-09-19, 16:30

We are hesitate in sharing numbers but more than that in putting FR.Really 203? Or you mean figuratively.

I will post an FR once I visit them. My trip to Hyderabad is coming up after the Pongal festival is done.

Veeru414
01-09-19, 16:36
After grinding a bit from Loc found this sp contact.

Asked for 3.5 k for shot but prices down and came for 3 k.

Coming to girl. She looks in late 20's. She is not looker but.

Decent body.

She is strictly not allowing DFK. So directly started deed with BJ on condom and it's mechanical. She is nowhere to show interest in that. But tried miss and doggy those are only good with her. Felt like she is worthy for that price if you like miss and doggy.

GFE: 7/10.

BJ: 3/10.

DFK: 0/10.

P: 7/10.

Kkarunkk
01-09-19, 16:40
Hey guys,

No time passer please.

JL.Three question. (1) how long is she or will she be in Hyderabad? (2) is she an Indian? (3) negotiable?

HelloIndia838
01-09-19, 17:31

We are hesitate in sharing numbers but more than that in putting FR.Bro,

I had posted an FR for T spa. Still hasn't shone up! There was no FS so I decided not to go again. Don't know which spa you spoke about in JH though. Can you redirect me to the post?

Jhongage
01-09-19, 18:04
Hello guys,

Can some one message me this Thai lady details please.Your inbox is full.

RyanRulez
01-09-19, 21:50

Frank.Hi mate,

Could you please share more details on her on I'm, I sent you a message.

RahulRocks
01-09-19, 23:54
It's not 2030 it's 20 to 30.

Really 203? Or you mean figuratively.

I will post an FR once I visit them. My trip to Hyderabad is coming up after the Pongal festival is done.

Kalyanram1338
01-10-19, 02:59
Can you try now.

Your inbox is full.

Vamsipasham
01-10-19, 07:17

Frank.Thanks bro. It did work for me.

DelhiD
01-10-19, 07:20
I tried 6 months back for 3500 on her place. But I felt I could have negotiated more.

Shashi is asking 4 k. I had her for 3 k last year. I want ask your opinion before I go ahead and pay. I don't want to hike prices.

Any new indie contacts will be really helpful.

WayFarer99
01-10-19, 09:46
Guys, I have given my S. P Details to around 7 people, and one of the them turned out to be a total Ass! My Sp told me that basically he bargained for 4-5 k for 2 shots and created ruckus when he did not budge down! Apparently he came near the place and was not moving from there and gave a very hard time! He was like what if he attracts L.E attention,Guys I posted in my F.R that he charges 8 k-10k, basically he has good quality birds, I have mongered in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai too, I guess that's the going rate for good looking birds, if you think its expensive then go for average birds or choose another Sp totally fine! Or get skills and get a real girl, we all have priorities or if you still want premium ones then be man enough and work hard, earn more to spend on what you desire the most!! But why do you have be a chillar asshole and give hard time to everybody including me just becoz something is not in your budget, just walk away! I have been following this Hyderabad forum for a while and I noticed its plagued with average quality birds for around 3-5 k and no options for premium ones and in the beginning I asked quite a few people for contacts of good looking birds or S.P's and they were like its not possible in Hyderabad, I was proud that I introduced a Sp with Good looking birds, but this idiot has to ruin it!!

WannaDate11
01-10-19, 10:18
Bargaining just messes up everything. For quality one has to pay. Sad!

Guys, I have given my S. P Details to around 7 people, and one of the them turned out to be a total Ass! My Sp told me that basically he bargained for 4-5 k for 2 shots and created ruckus when he did not budge down! Apparently he came near the place and was not moving from there and gave a very hard time! He was like what if he attracts L.E attention,Guys I posted in my F.R that he charges 8 k-10k, basically he has good quality birds, I have mongered in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai too, I guess that's the going rate for good looking birds, if you think its expensive then go for average birds or choose another Sp totally fine! Or get skills and get a real girl, we all have priorities or if you still want premium ones then be man enough and work hard, earn more to spend on what you desire the most!! But why do you have be a chillar asshole and give hard time to everybody including me just becoz something is not in your budget, just walk away! I have been following this Hyderabad forum for a while and I noticed its plagued with average quality birds for around 3-5 k and no options for premium ones and in the beginning I asked quite a few people for contacts of good looking birds or S.P's and they were like its not possible in Hyderabad, I was proud that I introduced a Sp with Good looking birds, but this idiot has to ruin it!!

Kkarunkk
01-10-19, 10:27
Hi mate,

Could you please share more details on her on I'm, I sent you a message.Boss,

In this Forum, or on this site, you cannot name the person in the open forum messages. May be you are new to the site. I don't know. If you have PM activated, and if the member desires to share her name, then that is the place to ask for a name. And not in the open forum.

Best of luck.

Tarus89
01-10-19, 12:00
Hey guys,

Coming to Hyderabad this weekend and would like to meet indies. Would request Hyderabad members to share the details. I can in return give vizag details.

Thanks,

Tarus.

RrVee123
01-10-19, 15:05
Guys,

Hope all ate doing good. Could anyone suggest who would be better in terms of over all enjoyment and clean.

7 g lady or Puja. Please suggest and help me based on your experience. Happy mongering guys.

Member #4645
01-10-19, 15:27
Can you send me mirror wali picture?

Clear your inbox.

Cheers,

B.

NewbExcited
01-10-19, 20:23
Hi bros,

I am going for a threesome tonight and nervous about that as this is my threesome experience. Could you please provide any pointers and tips?I have experienced it in the past and it was not my cup of tea. I suggest you enjoy watching them go at each other if they are into it, and try to enjoy them both as much as possible. In my experience, I found being more attracted to one girl over the other and ended up ignoring the other one totally. So, it was a 3-some in name only. I hope you have a better time than I did.