PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

MySecretLife
01-10-19, 20:29
But why do you have be a chillar asshole and give hard time to everybody including me just becoz something is not in your budget, just walk away! I completely agree with you brother. If the deal is out of one's budget, better to walk out rather than creating ruckus. These kind of incidents makes forum members to think twice before sharing the contact.

HaveFunColor
01-10-19, 21:17
Bro, can you share the feedback and PM the number.

Hi,

Anyone tried this indie girl in pic. Goes by name A, number ending 652.

Thanks.

BabyKutu
01-11-19, 02:41
I completely agree with you brother. If the deal is out of one's budget, better to walk out rather than creating ruckus. These kind of incidents makes forum members to think twice before sharing the contact.Hola brethren,

Precisely why I stopped sharing. Some of the misdemeanors of the monger friends are quite evident. During my last trip to Hyderabad, some of the girls I spoke with told me about the reference abuse and toxic behaviour.

Newbies loss but sharing cannot come at loss of face and reputation for the person who shared and referred.

LoveNrespect
01-11-19, 04:14
Threesome is good when 2 people are Bi curious or Bi. That's my experience.

I have experienced it in the past and it was not my cup of tea. I suggest you enjoy watching them go at each other if they are into it, and try to enjoy them both as much as possible. In my experience, I found being more attracted to one girl over the other and ended up ignoring the other one totally. So, it was a 3-some in name only. I hope you have a better time than I did.

NaniNaresh
01-11-19, 06:12
3 k is reasonable, because good bbj and boobs size is good.

shashi is asking 4 k. I had her for 3 k last year. I want ask your opinion before i go ahead and pay. I don't want to hike prices.

Any new indie contacts will be really helpful.

HeavenSeaker
01-11-19, 08:13
Does anyone have any contacts (especially Indies) in Kurnool, I have recently shifted from Pune to kurnool and will be staying here for some time. I am new to the Hyderabad forum and I can only reciprocate you with Pune contacts.

MaximumsFrost
01-11-19, 08:32
Does any one has pics of Siri, Sashi and Rose?

RockNShake1
01-11-19, 08:53
Hola brethren,

Precisely why I stopped sharing. Some of the misdemeanors of the monger friends are quite evident. During my last trip to Hyderabad, some of the girls I spoke with told me about the reference abuse and toxic behaviour.

Newbies loss but sharing cannot come at loss of face and reputation for the person who shared and referred.BabyKuttu brother, you shared many contacts with out any negotiation, some perverts / amateurs / beginners might spoiling entire dish. Due to this, other hungers should not effect.

HotDaniel
01-11-19, 08:54
Hello brethren,

Finally something that really makes sense, I think this has also been discussed in other forums as well.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Madras-high-court-bans-arbitrary-police-raids-on-massage-parlours-spas/articleshow/45546604.cms

Does this also make genuine cross gender massage legal now in Hyderabad, Any comments on this and the article?

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

Gigraz
01-11-19, 10:16
Hello Hydrabadhi mongers,

I am completely new to this site and was suggested by my old friend and to my surprise I never seen such a good forum which helps to find the best birds.

I stay abroad and will be coming over to India for business works and was relying on my friends to share some sexy birds contacts but not having good success.

I do have contacts abroad but not much in Hyderabad and I would appreciate if someone can guide me few good MP's with good birds and some Indie's in Hyderabad. Happy to share my contacts both abroad and local which I have from my friends.

Also found one SP in Hyderabad craigslist with the name starting with J digits ending 354. I believe this is SP but not sure any reviews will be appreciated.

South Blr Paw
01-11-19, 10:30
That's what happens if you share contacts with new people or folks who haven't been around for a while in the forum. I always check their posts and credibility before sharing.

BTW I did sent you a note requesting to share SP details but didn't get a response. Disappointed bro! I hope the other 7 people are Seniors and have been around for a while.

Guys, I have given my S. P Details to around 7 people, and one of the them turned out to be a total Ass! My Sp told me that basically he bargained for 4-5 k for 2 shots and created ruckus when he did not budge down! Apparently he came near the place and was not moving from there and gave a very hard time! He was like what if he attracts L.E attention,Guys I posted in my F.R that he charges 8 k-10k, basically he has good quality birds, I have mongered in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai too, I guess that's the going rate for good looking birds, if you think its expensive then go for average birds or choose another Sp totally fine! Or get skills and get a real girl, we all have priorities or if you still want premium ones then be man enough and work hard, earn more to spend on what you desire the most!! But why do you have be a chillar asshole and give hard time to everybody including me just becoz something is not in your budget, just walk away! I have been following this Hyderabad forum for a while and I noticed its plagued with average quality birds for around 3-5 k and no options for premium ones and in the beginning I asked quite a few people for contacts of good looking birds or S.P's and they were like its not possible in Hyderabad, I was proud that I introduced a Sp with Good looking birds, but this idiot has to ruin it!!

Falthu Male
01-11-19, 12:43
Please comment if anybody had tried this bird. SP gave it to me.

YoJohnny
01-11-19, 13:48
Fellow Mongers,

Please give respect to the set prizes and WayFarer99 did communicate the price to the contacts he shared. Please let this be a healthy place to monger. Please note that the other party / SP is here for money, if you are not going to give that what kind of service you expect. Lets say if he would have even agreed, your johnny wouldn't be happy. Better shag yourself rather than wasting time here.

Guys, I have given my S. P Details to around 7 people, and one of the them turned out to be a total Ass! My Sp told me that basically he bargained for 4-5 k for 2 shots and created ruckus when he did not budge down! Apparently he came near the place and was not moving from there and gave a very hard time! He was like what if he attracts L.E attention,Guys I posted in my F.R that he charges 8 k-10k, basically he has good quality birds, I have mongered in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai too, I guess that's the going rate for good looking birds, if you think its expensive then go for average birds or choose another Sp totally fine! Or get skills and get a real girl, we all have priorities or if you still want premium ones then be man enough and work hard, earn more to spend on what you desire the most!! But why do you have be a chillar asshole and give hard time to everybody including me just becoz something is not in your budget, just walk away! I have been following this Hyderabad forum for a while and I noticed its plagued with average quality birds for around 3-5 k and no options for premium ones and in the beginning I asked quite a few people for contacts of good looking birds or S.P's and they were like its not possible in Hyderabad, I was proud that I introduced a Sp with Good looking birds, but this idiot has to ruin it!!

WellWisher9
01-11-19, 15:12
Any one has review on the bird in the attached pic.

Sstoryteller
01-11-19, 15:16
This trend of asking contacts and not writing FR is very common, though not correct practice ethically, but we need to accept it and live with it.

This experience also teaches us a lesson, should we keep sharing info with every member asking info or limit to members who we think can give back to forum.

There are few FR's on L Spa few months ago. I have also replied to your FR.

T Spa FR will be posted soon.

I put FR for these two spas. Got many request for more details. With my description shared details with many but you see what none have posted FR.

Are you guys keeping information and contact in safe locker or just have collection hobby only?

We get 2030 request for information and after getting all people run away. It's the reason for Hyderabad room to be dull. See Delhi forum guys.

We are hesitate in sharing numbers but more than that in putting FR.

Sstoryteller
01-11-19, 15:27
Couple of days ago visited T Spa reported by RahulRocks.

Took few minutes to find location for obvious reasons people will understand who visit the place.

Reception guy said only 2 therapists available as others have gone on leave. Had to wait for about 30 minutes for my turn.

Paid 1400 for 60 minutes, not accepting nearbuy voucher. The therapist assigned was very thin and short, almost no flesh on body. Massage was below average.

HJ + TA was offered at end which I declined.

Requested reception guy for 30 minutes extension with another girl but she was busy, so left the place.

The place has a common bathroom so did not take shower.

WIR: May be in future to check other girls.

Sstoryteller
01-11-19, 15:46
Apologies for late response, and thanks for sharing credentials.

Hi,

Out of frustration, As I have not able to get a proper food to enjoy, I bought a subscription of voyeur, real life cam dot com premium membership. I have bought replay for next 25 days. Due to my busy schedule, I can not use it fully. I would like to share with first 5 senior members who will reach out to me + few of my fav senior members. Parallel streaming is limited. Whoever interested in enjoying voyeurism for next 25 days, ping me.

Frank.

Kartik777
01-11-19, 18:01
Hola amigos,

I'm new to ISG, to be frank, new to this whole sex thing. I've been reading the reports, observing actually, for a couple of months and I finally took the subscription. Can anyone guide me to start my journey, and of course, this new year with a bang. Really looking forward to it.

My PM is active and completely empty. Please share any contacts. I see a lot of positive reviews on Mirrorwali, so thinking of starting with her. Let me know what you guys think.

MaximumsFrost
01-11-19, 18:08
Please reply fast. The indi Padma number ending 247 has agreed for meeting. She doesn't have place so I have to book a room using oyo or stayuncle. Asking for 5 k 2 hrs. Please please guide me if it's worth. Specially those who have tried her and Babykutu sir. I have to confirm by Saturday evening. Please respond my pm is open.

Tarus89
01-11-19, 20:48
Can one of the Senior's please message me 7 G new contact number.Sent in pm.

RahulRocks
01-11-19, 21:29
I guess you opted for 60 min. You can go for 45 min it's 1 k.

They keep changing therepist so may be next time you get new one.

Took few minutes to find location for obvious reasons people will understand who visit the place.

Reception guy said only 2 therapists available as others have gone on leave. Had to wait for about 30 minutes for my turn.

Paid 1400 for 60 minutes, not accepting nearbuy voucher. The therapist assigned was very thin and short, almost no flesh on body. Massage was below average.

Requested reception guy for 30 minutes extension with another girl but she was busy, so left the place.

WIR: May be in future to check other girls.

RahulRocks
01-11-19, 21:42
On Instagram I searched for paytm and found many girls posting for online fun. They charge anything between 20 to 200 rs for services. Like one min video call five min video call, only pic etc.

Has anyone used any such service?

BangLord
01-11-19, 22:22
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?

Sstoryteller
01-11-19, 22:42
You have sent PM to me instead of SouthBlrPaw.

I never take services of Indie / SP.

Sent in pm.

NovemberTravel
01-11-19, 23:54
Hi,

I am new to group. But after reading through few posts I can say I am not rude and have common sense and would not spoil other experiences. But before getting contacts of birds how should I contribute to forum and what are the rules to follow in forum. Any senior member can PM me please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Delib
01-12-19, 03:31
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?May be 3 k.

Qganesha
01-12-19, 03:40
Did not know that mongaering in Hyderabad is this tough.

I had some SP numbers given by fellow brothers in this forum.

Tried 6 numbers. 2 not reachable, 1 switched off, 1 call barred.

1 SP cut the call as he was not convinced about the reference. Last one said he will check the availability of girls and get back. Due to festival many are not in town.

Gave up and went my usual bookstore spa. Fuck that's also closed.

NewtoHyd
01-12-19, 04:35
I guess you opted for 60 min. You can go for 45 min it's 1 k.

They keep changing therepist so may be next time you get new one.I had same exact gal, very very thin, from Darjeeling. 1. 2 k at counter for 60 min, 1 k for HJ, ta. She cooperated well for more than 10 min for extras. Massage was OK, they know no one comes there for massage. Other gal also is from Darjeeling. Can't expect much for total 2.2 k.

WayFarer99
01-12-19, 07:15
That's what happens if you share contacts with new people or folks who haven't been around for a while in the forum. I always check their posts and credibility before sharing.

BTW I did sent you a note requesting to share SP details but didn't get a response. Disappointed bro! I hope the other 7 people are Seniors and have been around for a while.Actually I spent quite some time checking there forum posts, almost all of them seemed genuine with good history, except this one guy, but I cannot point him out without any proof, anyway so I narrowed it down to 7 people and you were one of them but your inbox was full, so I had to choose somebody else quickly! Clear your messages bro!

Sakku07
01-12-19, 07:30
Brothers,

Visiting Goa next weekend. Anyone had luck there? It seems pretty dry. Please respond or PM me if you know of any leads / hints. Will try to reciprocate.

Cheers.

NoviceHunter
01-12-19, 08:15
Too low bridge. She charges around 10 k to 15 k for two shots at her place but she quotes 20 k with newcomers. Would have to be negotiated very hard. Do not budgets down easily.

May be 3 k.

South Blr Paw
01-12-19, 09:01
No worries bro. I cleared my inbox.

Actually I spent quite some time checking there forum posts, almost all of them seemed genuine with good history, except this one guy, but I cannot point him out without any proof, anyway so I narrowed it down to 7 people and you were one of them but your inbox was full, so I had to choose somebody else quickly! Clear your messages bro!

NaniNaresh
01-12-19, 09:20
NOW GOA IS FULLY BANNED SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. JUST SEE AND ENJOY ONLY. IF you ENJOY WITH SXX BRING YOUR GF.

Brothers,

Visiting Goa next weekend. Anyone had luck there? It seems pretty dry. Please respond or PM me if you know of any leads / hints. Will try to reciprocate.

Cheers.

BangLord
01-12-19, 09:31
Too low bridge. She charges around 10 k to 15 k for two shots at her place but she quotes 20 k with newcomers. Would have to be negotiated very hard. Do not budgets down easily.Is she worth 10 k-15 k for 2 shots. Can someone share her pics?

NoviceHunter
01-12-19, 09:43
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?Mirrorwali photo.

NoviceHunter
01-12-19, 09:46
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?She will ask 20 to 25 k for night.

NewbExcited
01-12-19, 11:07
I finally had a few responses from Locanto. After talking to a few, I decided on one girl based on the photo she sent. It was in JH and close to a world class hospital. I called again after reaching close to the pre-decided location for exact directions to the door. Upon reaching the place, it turned out to be a bait and switch. The setup was similar to a shack on top floor of a building with the quality being worse than streetwalkers. I excused myself and left even though the lady at the counter tried to persuade me and offered a discount.

I am hoping for better experiences in the future.

NewbExcited
01-12-19, 13:54
I tried my luck again today and spoke with someone from Locanto. She directed me to a spa in GB near a shopping center. The place looked very discreet, which I appreciated and reached the 3rd floor to be greeted at the reception by a guy. The selection wasn't the best but I chose one as she seemed very pleasant and was smiling.

I opted for 45 min session. As soon as she came into the room, she asked if I was interested in any 'extras'. I went for a HJ. The massage itself is nothing much to write about. The place was clean but very basic. The room had a small stand in shower with a glass enclosure.

Total damages were 1500 + 500.

Ancyb
01-12-19, 14:00
On Instagram I searched for paytm and found many girls posting for online fun. They charge anything between 20 to 200 rs for services. Like one min video call five min video call, only pic etc.

Has anyone used any such service?Tried two and had vchat. Girl was real and fun to chat PM me for ID.

South Blr Paw
01-12-19, 14:30
One of my friend who tried Manisha today reported that the watchman was talking in Telugu that the flat owners she is staying came to know about the deeds she is doing. Please be cautious for some time.

NewbExcited
01-12-19, 18:18
Mirrorwali photo.Is she as hot in person as in that photograph? I have read reviews where some folks expressed disappointment with her looks but that pic makes her seem smoking hot!

HydPrince
01-12-19, 20:07
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?Don't pay more than 10 k for full night. Pics are misleading.

Ancyb
01-12-19, 20:13
Tried two and had vchat. Girl was real and fun to chat PM me for ID.Forgot to mention the paytm girls in Instagram are fraud. They will ask you to transfer amount and again with some lame excuse will keep on asking more money. Apologies for wring titles.

StillWaiting
01-12-19, 20:25
Is she as hot in person as in that photograph? I have read reviews where some folks expressed disappointment with her looks but that pic makes her seem smoking hot!No she isn't as hot as seen in pic. The pic shared is like few years back now she is very thin, loose cat, body parts. She isn't worth more than 8 k /10 k per night.

StillWaiting
01-12-19, 20:27
She will ask 20 to 25 k for night.She isn't worth that price don't deal with such high prices waste of time and money. With such budget you can go Delhi and have fun, come back.

StillWaiting
01-12-19, 20:30
Can someone tell me about single shot and night damages for Mirrorwali. Also, does anyone have her pics?1 time 3 k or Max 10 k for full night else drop the deal. I came to know that she have very high traffic at her door steps and she is hiking prices for newbies. Bargain as good as you can else try someone else or whack yourself.

StillWaiting
01-12-19, 20:38
Guys,

Hope all ate doing good. Could anyone suggest who would be better in terms of over all enjoyment and clean.

7 g lady or Puja. Please suggest and help me based on your experience. Happy mongering guys.7 g lady is better if Puja you said is from A'pur area.

I'm not sure about which Puja you are asking can you share a pic of her or ending digits.

ABS1199
01-13-19, 02:29

WIR: May be in future to check other girls.I have been there. Girl with no flesh or massage skills.

Its waste of time and money. The under construction road make it impossible to reach at first shot.

Better save yourself than getting just HJ from Tobacco eating skeleton.

Cheers,

ABA.

SaswatLove
01-13-19, 05:11
Hi to all Brothers.

Since not in a mood to travel long distance from my home decided to try the nearest MP which is located near aadha easy pet bridge, MP name changed now.

When I reached before entering to the main door one gal came out and said welcome which I later came to know that they have a CC TV frm where they are watching all. At the reception she asked what I need and I said relaxation. She asked for 1500 but I said 1200 which she immediately agreed. Damn it I should have told 1 k.

Anyway I asked to show all gals and she lined up.

All are maid looking type nothing great but I wanted a simple handjob so gone ahead with a gal who was fair in colour and have a good height. Coming to the deed shae well understood for what I am here and asked what needed and I said HJ. The rooms are very small and no attach bathrooms, even the nearby room guy was talking in telugu and bargaining with the gal which once can listen.

She asked for 1. 5 k for B2 B but I said 1 K and she agreed. She opened up her top very small boobs but have some white patches around her boobs not sure what happened wrong with her, frm face once can't think that she has white patches. I was not interested for b2 b after seeing her naked so asked her for a simple handjob and then left. Nothing great to write but while coming back the receptionist knowingly show me her cleavage as a hint for next time I think, she is dark in color so not decided yet.

Hope to get some good MPs near my area like those are in hitec and gb Or jh areas.

Bang safe!

NoviceHunter
01-13-19, 06:17
No she is not as hot as in pic. One reason being photo s taken during some film shoot and she meets at home in simple dress and with a little make up. I too was disappointed when I first saw her in person. But as I have reached at the place I went ahead. Service wise she is very great GFE but she has hiked rates. Go only if no other choice

Is she as hot in person as in that photograph? I have read reviews where some folks expressed disappointment with her looks but that pic makes her seem smoking hot!

South Blr Paw
01-13-19, 07:56
Talked to her today and she mentioned everything is fine. The watchman was demanding more money from her and she has this sorted now. He was trying to create a scene so that he gets more money.

One of my friend who tried Manisha today reported that the watchman was talking in Telugu that the flat owners she is staying came to know about the deeds she is doing. Please be cautious for some time.

Veeru414
01-13-19, 11:53
Got a pic from one of SP what I found from Loc.

But he is quoting 8 k for shot. Place is near famous temple in JH. Anyone tried is she worthy for that?

Kiran1411
01-13-19, 15:54
Hey bro,

Trying to reach out to you for some help. Could you please clear your inbox?

Kiran.

Gigraz
01-13-19, 18:32
Hello fellow mongers,

Need a review for this bird. Please help me on this as I am new to this site. Senior member might have already seen her. Got this from one of the SP with the name starting with and ending 364. Charging 7 K for 1 shot 1 hour.

Felt a bit expensive but if reviews are good then can commit.

CrazyLooks
01-13-19, 19:32
Hope you are all doing great.

After a KLPD experience during last week I called the reception guy and bombarded him and he ensured me for a good service this time.

He showed me three and asked me to pick one and I chose an average looking girl M between two hottie's in late 20's.

Massage started and in between she popped me what I would like to take and casually popped for FS as I used to take with another girl who is not working there anymore. She happily agreed to my request and sent the message to someone for safety. Deed started and the next 10 min is absolute Fun. Damages are 6 K for massage, BJ and FS.

BabyKutu
01-14-19, 02:14
Hey bro,

Trying to reach out to you for some help. Could you please clear your inbox?

Kiran.Done. Go for it.

BabyKutu
01-14-19, 02:31
Hello fellow mongers,

Need a review for this bird. Please help me on this as I am new to this site. Senior member might have already seen her. Got this from one of the SP with the name starting with and ending 364. Charging 7 K for 1 shot 1 hour.

Felt a bit expensive but if reviews are good then can commit.Pics might be bit old, just OK in bed and nothing great. Mechanical stuff.

BabyKutu
01-14-19, 02:35
Talked to her today and she mentioned everything is fine. The watchman was demanding more money from her and she has this sorted now. He was trying to create a scene so that he gets more money.However the traffic is drawing a lot of attention from neighbours. Also please reign in the price guys, she went from 6 k to 9/10 K. She is good and kind of beautiful but that price is steep.

StillWaiting
01-14-19, 03:13
Hello fellow mongers,

Felt a bit expensive but if reviews are good then can commit.Way too expensive for her. Just ignore if the SP doesn't agree for 3.5 k for 1 time.

RrVee123
01-14-19, 03:27
7 g lady is better if Puja you said is from A'pur area.

I'm not sure about which Puja you are asking can you share a pic of her or ending digits.Puja with digits ending 618. Not a'pur one.

SmartMumbaiker
01-14-19, 03:45
Met this slim girl from Locanto. She hasn't shared her any pics and asked for direct meet. I went to the place she said and met her looks wise OK OK. Now she asked me to take her to some other location in Secunderabad. She said that her owner came back that's why she shifted the location.

Went there done the deed.

+Ve aspects.

Asks on first meet whether we are ok with her or not.

Clean and hygiene.

Slim and short and have assets in good proportions.

-ve aspects.

Doesn't share pic.

Doesn't share number until we meet her.

Damages.

5 k for 2 hrs.

1 k for place.

Ace of Hearts
01-14-19, 06:01
Hello fellow mongers,

Felt a bit expensive but if reviews are good then can commit.I had her in Bangalore few months back. Zara from Lucknow. Good in service, eager to please. 5" feet slip girl with nice skin. Though I paid her 4.5 k thru SP for a shot and then 3 k direct when she came to my house.

NewbExcited
01-14-19, 06:25
Thanks to Novicehunter who was kind enough to share her info, I haven't heard back from Mirrowali. Is she accepting potential new clients? Also. If anyone could share info of 7 G (interesting name) and Manisha, I will try my luck with them.

CodedGod
01-14-19, 07:35
Coming for 2 weeks to Hyderabad, will be based in IT Hub area any good indies or SP will greatly help. Thanks in advance.

UltimateBliss
01-14-19, 09:01
Hello fellow mongers,

Please suggest good Indies in Vijayawada. I will be here for a week. Prefer college chicks and housewives.

I can share the ones I got in Hyderabad and Vizag. Thanks in advance. Happy mongering.

MaximumsFrost
01-14-19, 10:24
Dear Kkarunkk,

Was going through the old FRs and found your comment with regard to this FR posted by me via my old ID.

Bro, this FR has never been posted twice with different heading, might be it was used in a quote and you read it twice thinking two different FRs.

The veracity of the post can be vouched by me. Although the girl is very simple and is like a girl next door she appealed to me. She is my prized possession as of now.

Responded to such old comment of yours just to clarify, no offense.

Regards.

I doubt this FR.

I remember reading this very same FR a few months ago in this forum. Either you have already posted it before long ago and you are just repeating the post with a different heading. Or this post is perhaps a copy past post of the previous one. Who ever responds, please make sure this is genuine.

CHeers.

WayFarer99
01-14-19, 15:27
Got a pic from one of SP what I found from Loc.

But he is quoting 8 k for shot. Place is near famous temple in JH. Anyone tried is she worthy for that?Hey my S. P has sent that to me the other day but I have chosen a different bird, 8 k is what he usually charges! Going by her other pics she looks decent, give it a try!

Gigraz
01-14-19, 15:55
Thanks bro for the review. Do you think 7 k is worth for this bird.

Pics might be bit old, just OK in bed and nothing great. Mechanical stuff.

Dev13
01-14-19, 16:19
However the traffic is drawing a lot of attention from neighbours. Also please reign in the price guys, she went from 6 k to 9/10 K. She is good and kind of beautiful but that price is steep.Agree too steep for indie, was planning to go earlier. Now will wait for prices to cool off.

Praks111
01-14-19, 16:39
Very difficult to find something of that sort at Kurnool. There are few options in the town but totally hush hush.

Does anyone have any contacts (especially Indies) in Kurnool, I have recently shifted from Pune to kurnool and will be staying here for some time. I am new to the Hyderabad forum and I can only reciprocate you with Pune contacts.

NewbExcited
01-14-19, 16:53
I didn't get a response from Mirrowali, however I like to thanks NoviceHunter for her number. I am assuming she isn't accepting new clients or does not reply to messages to total strangers.

Meanwhile. I went through the Locanto route for a couple more massages. I tried two different places:

1. Spa near the biggest mall in India.

Ambience- 1/5 (Room did not even have a light. I was asked to use my cell phone light to change).

Environment - 0/5 (Loud and the receptionist and other employees were chatting as if it is not one's business. The door to the room looked more like a curtain, it was super thin).

Experience. This was the worst, if it is even possible after the ratings above. The girl came into the room, yelling at the receptionist that her hands are hurting and that she will send me back in 35 minutes (I had paid for an hour). Yes, this did indeed happen. Then the massage itself was lackluster. I declined any extras due to her attitude and grinch personality.

Looks- 3/5. She was slim, short and had a decent face. She also had light make up on. I haven't been to many spas yet but from what I have seen, this girl was better looking than average.

Needless to say, I will not repeat.

2. Spa in M'pur, next to a couple of restaurants and above a jewelry store.

Ambience (3/5)- Decent place with lots of privacy and clean.

Environment (3.5/5) - It was right next door to a restaurant, so walking in was a bit intimidating. Once you enter, it was good. The place was quiet and the staff seemed friendly.

Experience (4/5) - I found the girl to be attractive. She was very fair, decent body and very pleasant personality. She wasn't very chatty but gave a great massage with lots of teasing. I opted for a B2 B massage, she was good at what she did. Only downside was faint smell of tobacco but otherwise was good experience.

I might repeat. The only concern is walking into the spa past the restaurant.

StillWaiting
01-14-19, 17:22
Puja with digits ending 618. Not a'pur one.Ohh OK she is from m'nagar (around Y'guda). Her service is very good but looks are not that great.

Kkarunkk
01-14-19, 17:44
Dear Kkarunkk,

Was going through the old FRs and found your comment with regard to this FR posted by me via my old ID.

Bro, this FR has never been posted twice with different heading, might be it was used in a quote and you read it twice thinking two different FRs.

The veracity of the post can be vouched by me. Although the girl is very simple and is like a girl next door she appealed to me. She is my prized possession as of now.

Responded to such old comment of yours just to clarify, no offense.

Regards.Thanks for clarifying!

All the best and wish you a great Festive season!

Sstoryteller
01-14-19, 20:58
It is good place but ntry is a bit costly. I have had FS with 2 birds here.

2. Spa in M'pur, next to a couple of restaurants and above a jewelry store.

Ambience (3/5)- Decent place with lots of privacy and clean.

Environment (3.5/5) - It was right next door to a restaurant, so walking in was a bit intimidating. Once you enter, it was good. The place was quiet and the staff seemed friendly.

Experience (4/5) - I found the girl to be attractive. She was very fair, decent body and very pleasant personality. She wasn't very chatty but gave a great massage with lots of teasing. I opted for a B2 B massage, she was good at what she did. Only downside was faint smell of tobacco but otherwise was good experience.

I might repeat. The only concern is walking into the spa past the restaurant.

Sstoryteller
01-14-19, 21:04
You seems to be scoring on Locanto while other users had got conned. Something fishy, but my wishes for your escapades.

Met this slim girl from Locanto. She hasn't shared her any pics and asked for direct meet. I went to the place she said and met her looks wise OK OK. Now she asked me to take her to some other location in Secunderabad. She said that her owner came back that's why she shifted the location.

Went there done the deed.

+Ve aspects.

Asks on first meet whether we are ok with her or not..
Got the contact through Locanto. There was a person who guided me to this house. Its a family. Girl age may be in teens. Looks not so good but structure was good and awesome. Not allowed me to kiss and closed quickly because it is my first time as well as her friend came for books.

Report card:

Looks: 5/10.

DFK- 0/10: Not allowed me to do.

Sstoryteller
01-14-19, 21:12
Seems to be busy in festive season, after a long time. While I cannot contribute to your query but if you have info on Vizag MP's please do share.

Hello fellow mongers,

Please suggest good Indies in Vijayawada. I will be here for a week. Prefer college chicks and housewives.

I can share the ones I got in Hyderabad and Vizag. Thanks in advance. Happy mongering.

Sstoryteller
01-14-19, 21:22
Whichever place it is, seems to be very interesting, where a therapist is abusing while other therapist is arranging the cover. For me it is first time to hear therapist arranging cover.

Massage started and in between she popped me what I would like to take and casually popped for FS as I used to take with another girl who is not working there anymore. She happily agreed to my request and sent the message to someone for safety.
Visited the Studio in software Area for Body Massage and the receptionist showed me the available birds as my regular therapist is not available.

Finally she reduced B2B for 6 K and I dropped the ball not to hike her and ended the show as KLPD. Again she opened her top and said you don't want to Fuck me in Telugu.

LordNavik
01-14-19, 22:26
I didn't get a response from Mirrowali, however I like to thanks NoviceHunter for her number. I am assuming she isn't accepting new clients or does not reply to messages to total strangers.

Meanwhile. I went through the Locanto route for a couple more massages. I tried two different places:

1. Spa near the biggest mall in India.

Ambience- 1/5 (Room did not even have a light. I was asked to use my cell phone light to change).

Environment - 0/5 (Loud and the receptionist and other employees were chatting as if it is not one's business. The door to the room looked more like a curtain, it was super thin)..Spa above jamba jewelery showroom is a hidden gem.

Dega123
01-14-19, 22:34
I will be in Hyderabad for a couple of weeks. Any good MP's I can try?

SmartMumbaiker
01-15-19, 02:31
This kind of locating fishing experience I got it from when I stayed in Mumbai I. E, 2 years back I usually don't pick ad where same person posts multiple ads, and who posts pics thumb rule. If no contact number provided then there are more chances that it may be real. Only one thing we need to have patience. Recently I met aunty also from Locanto I will share that soon because I am not getting time to do that.

You seems to be scoring on Locanto while other users had got conned. Something fishy, but my wishes for your escapades.

BabyKutu
01-15-19, 04:31
Very difficult to find something of that sort at Kurnool. There are few options in the town but totally hush hush.Very very dry. Its difficult to run flesh trade in a small geographic place where everyone seems to know everyone.

BabyKutu
01-15-19, 04:33
Thanks to Novicehunter who was kind enough to share her info, I haven't heard back from Mirrowali. Is she accepting potential new clients? Also. If anyone could share info of 7 G (interesting name) and Manisha, I will try my luck with them.She is out of town and will be back in a day or two. She is a bit selective but really depends on her financial situation. Thanks to us, she is making tax free 100 K a month. Ping her after a day and she should respond. She is seeing at least 3 to 4 people a day, at 6/8 K so do your math and see how well is she doing. That said she is GFE all the way.

BabyKutu
01-15-19, 04:38
Thanks bro for the review. Do you think 7 k is worth for this bird.Nope not for that price, stick to 3.5 to 4 K mark. For Hyderabad quality anything over 4 K is an overkill. Rarely you do get gems who are still unexploited but for specifically for this one NO. Price is high.

CrazyLooks
01-15-19, 04:55
I think you are aware of this hidden gem. Check your PM.

Whichever place it is, seems to be very interesting, where a therapist is abusing while other therapist is arranging the cover. For me it is first time to hear therapist arranging cover.

Sstoryteller
01-15-19, 09:08
Few tips for people who hunt on Locanto.

This kind of locating fishing experience I got it from when I stayed in Mumbai I. E, 2 years back I usually don't pick ad where same person posts multiple ads, and who posts pics thumb rule. If no contact number provided then there are more chances that it may be real. Only one thing we need to have patience. Recently I met aunty also from Locanto I will share that soon because I am not getting time to do that.

Sstoryteller
01-15-19, 09:15
I had doubts but was not sure, I have given my feedback on this place replying to NewbExcited FR.

I think you are aware of this hidden gem. Check your PM.

DemonMonkey
01-15-19, 10:26
I recently shifted from Delhi to Hyderabad for new job. In Delhi we can go out and find good services by SP / MP. But in Hyderabad, it is not as spread as Delhi. So I got the name of this forum through a friend of mine. I searched skout, tinder but pictures are old and fatty. Help a brother out, PM contacts of SP / MP.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

DecentMan224
01-15-19, 10:46
Yes the Spa above Jamba Jewel is a Gem. Called upfront to book appointment and made a visit. Everything settled at the reception and then Got a local Telugu girl with average looks and good figure. Rooms, cleanliness is average but not bad at all. Massage was good and very relaxing. She applied correct pressure and touched right spots time and again. Then comes B2B, her "be be" were awesome, not too big but firm and soft to touch. Enjoyed the feel for a while and then she helped me to get fully relaxed. Good experience and it's gem. Everything on offer but I only needed B2B.

Spa above jamba jewelery showroom is a hidden gem.

Kkarunkk
01-15-19, 16:11
Hi,

Any FRs on the above with digits ending 090 also goes with the name of upper na.

And supposedly in the Secunderabad area?

ProudSmile
01-15-19, 18:11
Figured the spa name and location based on the details mentioned.

Was assigned Miss A as therapist, short and lean. Massage was average. Lot of hints of extras. Extras were on offer but did not take it as did not feel like taking.

1 k for massage.

WIR: Not sure. May be if hear about good therapists.

DemonMonkey
01-15-19, 18:40
I will visit their place bro how much she was asking for FS?

Yes the Spa above Jamba Jewel is a Gem. Called upfront to book appointment and made a visit. Everything settled at the reception and then Got a local Telugu girl with average looks and good figure. Rooms, cleanliness is average but not bad at all. Massage was good and very relaxing. She applied correct pressure and touched right spots time and again. Then comes B2B, her "be be" were awesome, not too big but firm and soft to touch. Enjoyed the feel for a while and then she helped me to get fully relaxed. Good experience and it's gem. Everything on offer but I only needed B2B.

Gigraz
01-15-19, 20:22
Hi bro,

I know a SP with that name and had a chat with her but the digit is ending with 364.

She got 3 birds one being Russian and other 2 being Indian. I was planning to meet one of the bird who stays in Begumpet but she is quoting 7 k per shot which I felt like hiking the prices so dropped the plan. She is strict on the price asked for 4.5 rejected tried 5 k as well still rejected.

Thanks to Babykutu and Ace of hearts for the heads up on the price.

Hi,

Any FRs on the above with digits ending 090 also goes with the name of upper na.

And supposedly in the Secunderabad area?

RKarun
01-16-19, 03:45
Any mature providers in Hyderabad, please PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

HelloIndia838
01-16-19, 08:16
Yes the Spa above Jamba Jewel is a Gem. Called upfront to book appointment and made a visit. Everything settled at the reception and then Got a local Telugu girl with average looks and good figure. Rooms, cleanliness is average but not bad at all. Massage was good and very relaxing. She applied correct pressure and touched right spots time and again. Then comes B2B, her "be be" were awesome, not too big but firm and soft to touch. Enjoyed the feel for a while and then she helped me to get fully relaxed. Good experience and it's gem. Everything on offer but I only needed B2B.I read there LE busted another branch of the spa in October, 2018 (this branch is in JH). You'll see it in the First video if you Google with the name of the place in-fact. Don't you think it's best to avoid?

MaximumsFrost
01-16-19, 08:18
First thing first, thanks to Paidptc bro for sharing her number, thanks to Smibty, Ravinderreddy2,HydMong for sharing few other contacts and to WayFarer99 for replying to my mails. Since, FR from PaidPtc regarding Anita was good tried her recently.

Second and most important thing, there is some Stupid Person in this Forum who had, and still disclosing details of this forum to our contacts. Anita was aware of this forum and was also aware that something has been written in this forum about her recently. She asked me about the forum but I ducked it saying that I am not aware of it. She seemed very concerned. Its a humble request to all, please don't share info about this forum with contacts just to gain some brownie points, it backfires.

Since the FRs of this forum are being leaked, I won't go into details of the conversations and deed I had with her because if the same is leaked she might be able to recognize me. I don't wish to lose contacts when scene in Hyderabad is so dry.

She is an average looking lady, not a stunner but cute, very fair and I felt that she is a sweet lady. Met her in the place arranged by her which was safe and quiet in residential area.

Looks and presentation: 7/10 Eyes of beholder.

Figure: 7/10 (bit Chubby).

Boobs: 6/10 Small and bit shaggy but good.

Cat: 6/10 Clean, no smell whatsoever but lose.

Attitude: 8/10 (it was GFE, she tries to please you and is caring).

Ass: 7/10.

Skin: 8/10 Fair and smooth.

Damages: 4 k for 2 sessions in one and half hour + 1.5 k for room.

Not a time watcher at all and she doesn't take calls during the meeting.

She is open to everything except DFK and anal. Enjoyed DATY and gave BBBJ for some time. Likes Missionary and Doggy, gets tired soon in WOT.

Had some intimate and dirty conversations too. She speaks Hindi (Hyderabadi Slang) and can converse in English in WA.

Rest has been written about her in the forum.

Ciao.

MaximumsFrost
01-16-19, 11:18
Can anyone help me with 7 G's contact and reference?

Dose she converse in English / Hindi?

Regards.

Shivakrishna
01-16-19, 15:08
Could any share inde contacts for outcall. Appreciate with return help.

PaidPtc
01-17-19, 00:55
Hey bro,

Back to forum posts after long time. Actually this is a request. I am planning a trip to chirala (AP) this Friday -Saturday. Can any of the guys share any contacts available at this place. Looking for quick responses. Please.

HotDaniel
01-17-19, 01:45
Tried this bird about a month back. Got the pic from my regular SP wasn't that interested but gave it a shot. She kinda likes it rough, which is not my taste. She was good to have a conversation with. A bit big I would say when it comes to her figure, quite a problem I face when it comes to diff positions. She spoke a lot about her life. Made her comfy but got a GFE experience. Hugs and kisses. The best thing I kinda liked was she pulled my hands and kept it on her boobs while sleeping. Boobs are medium doesn't mind whatever you do with them.

Kiss: 8/10.

Cat: 5 or 6 didn't do DATY.

BJ: 8/10 received a nice sloppy one, told her to give me one when she wakes up and she did that!

Please don't start pinging for the number. She is listed in Oyo now and again I didn't take her service from Oyo. It was through my regular SP. Oyo is charging 2 k more for FN.Bro,

Could you please clear your inbox, wanted to PM for details and exchange for something else.

SmootheRaj
01-17-19, 03:14
I have been away from paid mongering as said in my last posting here but very much here.

Yesterday I came across this news which was of little surprise. Though it might not bother us much but thought with share.

https://thewire.in/business/oyo-to-share-live-check-in-updates-with-state-governments-law-authorities/amp/

At BK any thoughts on this and yes I have not tried the spa yet and will keep you posted if I go there.

Any seniors if aware please suggest.

CodedGod
01-17-19, 08:20
Hey,

Coming to Hyderabad for 2 weeks, will be in IT hub area. Looking to try 2-3 local dishes please let me know any indies or good reliable SP's you can refer. Can help with Mum / Bang / Pune contacts if need be.

Cheers.

YoJohnny
01-17-19, 08:40
Check your PM.

Hey,

Coming to Hyderabad for 2 weeks, will be in IT hub area. Looking to try 2-3 local dishes please let me know any indies or good reliable SP's you can refer. Can help with Mum / Bang / Pune contacts if need be.

Cheers.

NewbExcited
01-17-19, 10:11
I am striking out on providers I have numbers of as I am either not getting a response or they are not available. Even the spa that is closest to me is closed. If anyone can share of a reliable provider who is available, I would appreciate it.

WellWisher9784
01-17-19, 19:09
Tried this cam girl, thanks to Frank bro, initially was very particular about timing, but later it was a good show, I guess this is more better than paying 4 digits amount to get jacked off tat too With uninterested girls.

Tempo is the key, if you can maintain tat with a girl, you are always get in and out.

Be safe. Bang safe.

Today also I tried the cam again. I am taking it frequently because 300 is very less and I think that's how they will earn a lot without doing it physically.

I have shared the contact with few people hope they get good times. I am not endorsing this gal and do not blame me if things doesn't go as you planned. My only intention is to share my experience here. Please do not request for contact. If you check the pic you know how to contact her.

Frank.

Gigraz
01-17-19, 20:48
Hi bro,

Can you please share this cam ID details.

PM is active so please PM me. Can share few can I'd contacts.

Tried this cam girl, thanks to Frank bro, initially was very particular about timing, but later it was a good show, I guess this is more better than paying 4 digits amount to get jacked off tat too With uninterested girls.

Tempo is the key, if you can maintain tat with a girl, you are always get in and out.

Be safe. Bang safe.

DelAK47
01-18-19, 09:14
Hi guys,

I am travelling to Hyderabad later this month.

I would really appreciate if you guys can share some indie and MP contacts in Hyderbad.

Can reciprocate with help in Delhi.

Thanks.

RRockstar2018
01-18-19, 10:51
Was not in town for long and returned back. Met this sweet girl from SP digits ending 205. She provided good GFE. Will not go in details as that was her last day in Hyderabad and was leaving next day.

Thought to mention here as getting GFE experience from a SP girl was my first experience.

Happy and safe mongering.

MaximumsFrost
01-18-19, 11:07
Read FR of Fara / Farha earlier posted in the forum.

Is this the same Fara who used to be placed near Road No. 12, Banjara Hills?

Is she still active?

Can any good soul share her no. And reference?

If it is the same lady I am thinking, she used to be hot star in erstwhile WSG forum.

Smibty9
01-18-19, 12:22
Hope you're all having fun time.

Tried Navya last week and had a decent experience.

As mentioned in earlier FR's. She is too thin and hardly has any flesh, guys wanting to try various positions by lifting her can enjoy.

Coming to deed she was Co-operative but not fully involved in the act. Did lot of foreplay, fingering, DATY by pinning her to the wall and she was not OK to do DFK. Has small boob's but very nice perky nipples which I liked a lot and sucked to my content.

Tried WOT and finished in Miss.

Overall it was fine experience but may not repeat immediately. Place was safe, however there was another girl also and while going out after the deed there was another guy who seems to be BF of the other girl, so be careful.

NewbExcited
01-18-19, 17:45
Thanks to some wonderful seniors who were gracious to share some contacts. I reached out to them and made plans to meet with a couple of girls today as I imagined it to be a slow day at work but it turned out to be quite the opposite. I was slammed with meetings due to which I had to cancel my appointments. Not sure how it went over with the girls but I explained the situation to them.

So, when I finally left work I decided to go to the spa I had previously reviewed on here. It is close to a shopping center in Gbowli. I chose the spa as it was a long day and I felt like going somewhere familiar.

Coming to the experience, it was nothing new or exciting but it got the job done. I was assigned a girl who's name is that of a popular 5 min noodles company. She was not much of a looker but I was horny and she had an okay body. She gave me a decent massage and asked if I was interested in any extras. I opted for B2B to which she said she doesn't do that and called another girl into the room to do it. But the girl who walked in was too chubby for my taste, so I asked the noodles name girl to do what she is comfortable with. She gave me a HJ which I enjoyed even though I didn't last long. Her technique was good and she paid attention to the boys as well.

Total damage 2 K at the door and 500 for HJ.

Jollupaiya
01-19-19, 09:09
Hi,

Is there any one in here who are interested in dom-sub relationships. I have a proposal I want to discuss with some of the like minded souls. Ping me if you are into kinky things.

Anoopfeb14
01-19-19, 11:45
Hi brothers,

Please ping me Anita Attapur or other indie digits.

Will reciprocate with blore contacts.

MaximumsFrost
01-19-19, 12:17
Fara / Farha / Mamasan (WSG).

Is she still using her old no ending 0146.

Can any one in the forum confirm and provide a reference.

Regards.

Read FR of Fara / Farha earlier posted in the forum.

Is this the same Fara who used to be placed near Road No. 12, Banjara Hills?

Is she still active?

Can any good soul share her no. And reference?

If it is the same lady I am thinking, she used to be hot star in erstwhile WSG forum.

BrewGuy87
01-19-19, 12:31
I have been away for a little while and all my SP numbers seem to be outdated or changed. Can some good souls here share some current SP details.

BTW, cost is not an issue. I prefer quality over quantity.

Thanks in advance.

NewbExcited
01-19-19, 12:38
Thanks to Achiles for sharing the contact info.

Met her today at her safe and very private incall in Meh'patnam. The dude who owns the apartment was also around but made himself scarce after I arrived. She is 28 years old. She also mentioned that she is married but I did not delve into any personal details.

Coming to the experience. She is about 5'3, healthy but not chubby, dark skinned and long hair. As with a regular south Indian woman, she had a chunky mid-section. She has a friendly personality and the appointment was very non rushed. Unfortunately, there was no power or a backup generator in the apartment and it was not comfortable. Almost everything was offered but I am not interested in anal and porn star experience, so I didn't even ask. Her personal hygiene was okay though a deodorant would have been nice.

I was short on time, so the session was average but it was not her fault. She did not rush me at all and even asked if I was disappointed in her looks as I was leaving. I might give her a try again in the future.

I apologize in advance but I will not be sharing her info with anyone. Please check with Achiles for her details.

RRockstar2018
01-19-19, 16:14
Received a very strange call today saying that if you want services you just need to pay membership fee and then they are going to arrange the meeting with like minded girls.

Club fee is also very less. Was in office so not able to dig further on call about the details.

Anyone has received such kind of calls? What is the experience?

When I was in US few years back there used to be a club and I was member of that club so every weekend used to be very exciting as we used to visit one place and then know each other and if things workout then you have the night.

If this has started here it is really great but will definitely like to check before going ahead.

MalluMan40
01-20-19, 00:49
I must be the last person amongst mongers in Hyderabad to try Siri. I also join the gang.

She's value for money experience at 3 k per session and very good looking person for an MILF. Thanks to Babykuttu for giving me the no really some time back.

BabyKutu
01-20-19, 03:10
Received a very strange call today saying that if you want services you just need to pay membership fee and then they are going to arrange the meeting with like minded girls.

When I was in US few years back there used to be a club and I was member of that club so every weekend used to be very exciting as we used to visit one place and then know each other and if things workout then you have the night.

If this has started here it is really great but will definitely like to check before going ahead.Well, these are clubs making money on membership and all you end up is bunch of numbers which won't work or meetings are recorded and you get pinched for money via persistent calling for guarding privacy another term for sophisticated blackmailing.

I would say avoid and relax. Pay no attention to such calls. If Hyderabad had so many birds / MILF's on offer we wouldn't be flocking to just a few birds. Avoid.

HydPrince
01-20-19, 03:41
Hi,

Is there any one in here who are interested in dom-sub relationships. I have a proposal I want to discuss with some of the like minded souls. Ping me if you are into kinky things.Please elaborate. I'm sure your inbox might have got flooded big-time.

Manyan
01-20-19, 04:41
Hi,

I am having a 8 hour layover at Hyderabad today can anyone suggest any MP or Sp contact near airport I can visit please PM me. Thanks.

NewbExcited
01-20-19, 06:57
I have read some older posts on this girl, is she still around? Also. Can one of you kindly PM me contact info of 7 G girl?

Kleen19
01-20-19, 08:14
Hi,

I am having a 8 hour layover at Hyderabad today can anyone suggest any MP or Sp contact near airport I can visit please PM me. Thanks.Airport is far off from city. I don't think anything worthwhile is there near airport. You need to shell out return taxi fare of 1.5 to 2 k and travelling time of 2 hours for the round trip.

If you are OK with that please let know. So that some contacts can be shared.

SmartMumbaiker
01-20-19, 10:05
Hey, your inbox is full, please clear it or PM me.

Hi,

Is there any one in here who are interested in dom-sub relationships. I have a proposal I want to discuss with some of the like minded souls. Ping me if you are into kinky things.

DelhiD
01-20-19, 10:35
Hello fellas,

It was my long time wish to bang some Afro chick. So I called up the SP and fixed deed for full night for this gal. Initially he told that hotel can be booked by himself. But then I insisted to book myself as didn't want to take chance.

The full deed was fixed for 8 K. She arrived at hotel at approx 9, then after some chat we started the deed. But she was restrictive Did not allow lip kiss. But BJ was average.

She had nice boobs but no nipple sucking: It was huge KLPD for me She just kept on saying, "Don't trust anyone" After 2 rounds she started saying that she has to go. So I took 1 more round+ 1 BJ and she left. As due to so much restrictions even I was not in mood.

Boobs: 7/10 (no sucking).

Pussy: 6/10 (loose but warm).

Kissing: N/ A.

GFE: 4/10 (As no DFK / boob sucking).

WIR: No.

Damage: 8 K /4 hours.

RRockstar2018
01-20-19, 12:24
Thanks for the clarification. They have bombarded me with too many calls and with different numbers. Have blocked all of them. Nice way of scam.

Well, these are clubs making money on membership and all you end up is bunch of numbers which won't work or meetings are recorded and you get pinched for money via persistent calling for guarding privacy another term for sophisticated blackmailing.

I would say avoid and relax. Pay no attention to such calls. If Hyderabad had so many birds / MILF's on offer we wouldn't be flocking to just a few birds. Avoid.

Frank Martin
01-20-19, 12:45
It's a trap. They will take membership fee and disappear. Do not fall for Free xx and loose money.

Frank.

Club fee is also very less. Was in office so not able to dig further on call about the details.

If this has started here it is really great but will definitely like to check before going ahead.

Sushruth
01-20-19, 12:47
They have been cheating from more than a decade.

Sushruth
01-20-19, 12:47
They have been cheating from more than a decade.

Frank Martin
01-20-19, 12:57
Friends,

Please do not msg me for contact I can't respond to everyone. Go to the post. Open image save it and check the image name for contact.

Request not to bug her much otherwise everyone loose her.

Frank.

Today also I tried the cam again. I am taking it frequently because 300 is very less and I think that's how they will earn a lot without doing it physically.

I have shared the contact with few people hope they get good times. I am not endorsing this gal and do not blame me if things doesn't go as you planned. My only intention is to share my experience here. Please do not request for contact. If you check the pic you know how to contact her.

Frank.

DesiYuva
01-20-19, 17:53
Went to recently NewBExcited and couple of others reviewed spa above JJwl shop, its really hard to find entrance as its hidden in restaurant. Opted Swedish for 2.5 at reception and Reception guy came inside and asked for extras upfront and he asked to pay another 2.5 k for B2B and we agreed at 2.0 after giving money, I felt its big mistake. Asked for NewB's recommended therapist miss A but later I learned she is Miss MA, as she was busy they sent Miss and, a Telugu speaking girl. Massage was good and no need of hints as they already spoke about them earlier. On the flip asked for B2B,she said only topless and I asked for full she said everyone does same and I asked her to go and bring another girl, she went out and discussed came back saying no one available, so adjust for this time. As I have admitted by paying 2 k upfront, I had chosen her only for B2B and I experienced new style of B2B, she just lifted her top and adjusted only boobs to come out and rubbed over upper body and once around dude, as she was sitting on dude, dude got excited and released pressure after few minutes, I felt dude didn't had enough work now a days so felt he released early and she exclaimed appudena. I felt like humiliating: the, no regrets but I always throw a smile at dude and ask him to do better next time. Later she said, its over and asked to take shower. LOL She did asked for tips, I told I paid everything to counter guy and asked her to deal with him.

Missed a thumb rule, I paid advance for extras and I felt its really hard to deal with Telugu known therapists then non Telugu girls.

Damages 4.5 k, WIR. May be another time with NewB's recommendation.

Kleen19
01-20-19, 18:45
Bro,

I had the same Afro thru John at her apartment which was pretty safe but not very clean. Name starts with the and ends a right?

She charges 2.5 k per shot and is not a time watcher. She was in her elements that day. She put on Afro music and started dancing while removing her dress. She twerked naked brushing against my crotch and my little one stood up in full attention.

But yeah no DFK but she allowed boob sucking. BJ was not great. But started with miss, doggy and finished with miss. I had good time for the money spent.

After your post seems like a moody girl.

Thanks jhongage bro for sharing SP contacts. But please don't flood his or my PM for contacts.

Contact will be shared for Seniors an contributors only as my previous shares was not even acknowledged nor FR was posted.

Hello fellas,

It was my long time wish to bang some Afro chick. So I called up the SP and fixed deed for full night for this gal. Initially he told that hotel can be booked by himself. But then I insisted to book myself as didn't want to take chance..

RahulRocks
01-21-19, 01:40
Friends,

I am sharing my recent experience which is beyond spa and So. In our old days we used to make score in marriage parties. Eye always used to find hungry soul and have fun with some bhabhi or teen gal. Out of 10 times used to score 2 times but there were friends whose score we're always higher. Those exp will share some time later. Coming to recent experience.

I pass by a hospital everyday at same time. There is one girl who is receptionist cum nurse kind. I used to see her daily. I used to pass by with friends and family to never ever thought anything naughty in mind. But one day after SPA exp I realized, what the fuck I m doing. Literally begging for hand job with girl not worth to see once. How low standard I am now. Then realized old days were not like that, used to score everywhere I lived. Be in college or, near to room. Used to find some hungry auty or gal and had free fun with our choice.

So with all this I started throwing smile to this NE girl everyday. In few days we started waving hands and giggling. One day I stopped car and in paper gave her my number and asked her to call me. In few min got the call. Then things become more intimate and she shared her boob pic etc. Meeting place was a big issue then we decided to meet in hospital only. It's small setup one medical shop and a Dr room. Kind of OPD only and she takes care of shop as well. In afternoon Dr goes for lunch break and she is free.

Will not go in details but I scored for free. Whenever we get time we do sitting on Dr chair. Doggy etc.

She can visit my place during lunch time but I have avoided to take home.

So guys try your old skills out side spa and SP. I am sure you guys have scored in past with your skills and those tricks still works. I know few friends, fucking there office colleague easily. So open your eyes ears catch the needy soul and have fun.

All the best.

Griffin4171
01-21-19, 05:33
First of all, thanks to all seniors and other contributors to this forum.

On recent festival, I tried this spa as my SP said the day was holiday for them and I don't know where to go, I went to the spa near Jamba which was trending here and it is located near Rayalaseema, Arabian and Punjabi restaurants in same building.

This was my first time, going to spa, so, I asked receptionist for Swedish which is 2800 and enquired about extras to which he replied with 5 k in total. I paid upfront at reception, he showed me to a room where I stayed for 2 minutes. A woman aged 30-35, with a traditional dress came into room and asked me to change to disposable underwear they've given and went away. I don't like to wear that, so I stripped to my undies. She came and switched off the lights and lit two candles.

She asked me to remove the towel and saw me wearing my undies and asked me to change to disposable underwear, as I was about to change she said "OK, remove it". I was lying on bed head down, she started the massage with oil from feet to legs and then to buttocks. As this is my first time, I felt very good with the massage, I felt relaxed as she moved near head and giving massage to my back with her elbows. My hands started searching her boobs and squeezed them. I asked her to remove the saree, while she was stripping to her blouse, I asked why they wore sarees to which she replied because of festival and it won't be always sarees.

I enquired more about her, her name is Miss J, she speaks Hindi, born in Odisha and from New Delhi, told me some other stuff about her personal life in those conversations.

She asked me to turn and found Johnny was stood up and waiting for some action. I asked her to come on to bed, by this time, she's completely naked. We started DFK, oh man, that was one of the erections we get for just kissing. She sucked my lips like a powerful vacuum cleaner. I caressed her boobs and started the action. We started with Lotus, did Missionary, WOT, doggy, wall and finished in rear entry high leg.

This is the first time I witnessed female ejaculation, we both came at same time. She was laughing nervously and used the disposable underwear to clean up the squirt from floor.

She asked for tip before I leave I gave 500 INR, she asked more and I told her that I'll come back and give her more next time.

Looks: 8 / 10.

Structure: 7 / 10 (chubby).

Boobs: 8 / 10 (a little bit saggy but good).

Cat: 8 / 10 (Not so tight but clean).

Attitude: 9 / 10 (full GFE).

Ass: 7 / 10.

Complexion: 9 / 10 fair and tight skin.

Damage: 5.5 k.

WIR: Definitely, will go again in next 2 days.

I don't have her contact, I took it and missed it somehow, but if you go there, you can easily find her.

She said, "Don't pay for extras at reception and don't go into room directly next time. Ask receptionist and choose from the ladies available."

This is my first FR here, please excuse, if there are any mistakes.

HelloIndia838
01-21-19, 10:19
Thanks to NewbExcited for giving the hints for this spa. It's location is really not ideal and it's best not to go there during peak dinner hours or over the weekend. The restaurant beside it is a popular one and is generally crowded. But once you get in the place offers a lot of privacy. The rooms have a shower in them. Tried to negotiate but they didn't budge. I asked them to show me therapist and they said they'll give me a better one but won't budge from the asking.

Gave me a therapist called Miss J (Hindi word for life but ending with U) . She flashed a big smile when the guy at the counter introduced me to her. Once the session started she massaged me for about 10 minutes and while clothed put her body on me while I was laying on my stomach. Popped the question then and she said B2 be was on offer but I preferred HJ and top access. Agreed for 1 k and the fun started. She was really playful and let me touch her top area however I wanted. She even responded with moans of her own.

Turned around and played with my Johnny more. I then got up and used one of the chairs in the room (like I said it was spacious). During which I kissed her neck and her girls. She responded even more. Finally popped and cleaned up. FS was never on offer although BBBJ was but I never take that. She even said I could have access to her why but didn't want that either. Said never to bring a wrapper as LE could use that against them. I even read this place had been busted earlier in some other location. Explains why she advised me to be extra careful. So take note brothers.

Body 6/10 - definitely not slim but not obese.

Face- 5/10 quite average.

Attitude- 9/10 - great involvement and In general a playful gal.

HJ- 8/10. Negative points because she didn't know how to use the perianal region.

Ass- 6/10 nothing great.

WIR. For other therapists may be but the door price (2.5 k) for 60 min session is bit on higher side. But lot of space and great privacy since doors can be latched.

MaximumsFrost
01-21-19, 11:12
Thanks to RahulRocks Bro for sharing Nikita's Contact for home massage (Fat Lady mention by fellow monger in this forum).

Could you believe she is asking for 5 k for massage (Place being arranged by her)?

WOW. Hyderabad market is going crazy!

Infact, I feel we are instrumental for this inflation.

Rsujoy
01-21-19, 14:04
Tried this bird recently. So if you are taking her. You might want to consider, she is good in bed. Plays along with you fully. Looks exactly the same as the pic.

It was a 2 shot deal. She does have hygiene issues. So remember that!

Rsujoy
01-21-19, 14:05
Any reviews on this birds would be much appreciated?

Rsujoy
01-21-19, 14:11
Sorry forgot to attach pics to the last post of mine. Requesting reviews.

BTW I have a question for you guys. How do you decide between the two?

A. Going to a trusted indie, you know will provide good service.

B. New bird from SPs, for which you might not be sure of the service by the bird.

Appolo13
01-21-19, 18:56
I met her in Pune. She talks a lot. If you do incall, her service is good but typically the time is limited.

I will suggest out call and pamper her a bit. Lots of talks and little bit of alcohol will help.

Great assets and likes to serve well.

But SP girls are little risky and moody, so trusted indie is always good.

B. New bird from SPs, for which you might not be sure of the service by the bird.

Kleen19
01-21-19, 19:08
Tried this bird recently. So if you are taking her. You might want to consider, she is good in bed. Plays along with you fully. Looks exactly the same as the pic.

It was a 2 shot deal. She does have hygiene issues. So remember that!Bro,

Thanks for the report. But would-be great if you can elaborate on certain points like what is the hygiene issue, what are her charges, does she have a place etc.

Rating on individual aspects would be a great add-on for fellow mongers to decide whether they are willing to try.

Cheers.

Rsujoy
01-21-19, 20:37

It was a 2 shot deal. She does have hygiene issues. So remember that!She is not an indie. From my regular SP. I think she's got lice.

JHourHappy
01-22-19, 01:41
Thanks to RahulRocks Bro for sharing Nikita's Contact for home massage (Fat Lady mention by fellow monger in this forum).

Could you believe she is asking for 5 k for massage (Place being arranged by her)?

WOW. Hyderabad market is going crazy!

Infact, I feel we are instrumental for this inflation.Wtf? Tell her 500 bucks is more for her.

SexyHyd3656
01-22-19, 02:27
Dear Sir,

Any hints from Locanto please, as I am unable to browse the image.

Frank.

BangWarrior
01-22-19, 02:32
Thanks to NewbExcited for giving the hints for this spa. It's location is really not ideal and it's best not to go there during peak dinner hours or over the weekend. The restaurant beside it is a popular one and is generally crowded. But once you get in the place offers a lot of privacy. The rooms have a shower in them. Tried to negotiate but they didn't budge. I asked

Ass- 6/10 nothing great.

WIR. For other therapists may be but the door price (2.5 k) for 60 min session is bit on higher side. But lot of space and great privacy since doors can be latched.Similar experience. Made the mistake of going late evening on weekend. Had to walk through what seemed like 50 people waiting for the restaurant when I was leaving. Not sure if I was spotted by anyone I know.

Sadly there is no proper salon setup at all. It is clear to everyone that is an MP with so many girls walking around the reception area.

Pricey as well 2. 5 k at the door and 2 k for b2 b. Miss and from Vizag, girl next door types, with soft body, not fat at all. Enjoyed the experience with her.

Are there places with similar experience but with some privacy in Hyderabad? Please suggest.

BangWarrior
01-22-19, 02:34

B. New bird from SPs, for which you might not be sure of the service by the bird.The first one looks very cute. Is she based in Hyderabad? Would you please share the contact?

DesiYuva
01-22-19, 03:01
First of all, thanks to all seniors and other contributors to this forum.

She asked me to turn and found Johnny was stood up and waiting for some action. I asked her to come on to bed, by this time, she's completely naked. We started DFK, oh man, that was one of the erections we get for just kissing. She sucked my lips like a powerful vacuum cleaner. I caressed her boobs and started the action. We started with Lotus, did Missionary, WOT, doggy, wall and finished in rear entry high leg

She said, "Don't pay for extras at reception and don't go into room directly next time. Ask receptionist and choose from the ladies available."
Thanks to NewbExcited for giving the hints for this spa.

FS was never on offer although BBBJ was but I never take that. She even said I could have access to her why but didn't want that either. Said never to bring a wrapper as LE could use that against them. I even read this place had been busted earlier in some other location. Explains why she advised me to be extra careful. So take note brothers.Its interesting. Both reviewed about same gal and 2 different exp, I agree to the point don't pay for extras to counter guy and choose from available ladies, rooms are pretty nice. You could try various styles. These reviews came a little late else my would have been worthy enough.

Thanks NewB, Sstoryteller, Crazylooks for hints and reviews.

Kleen19
01-22-19, 10:00
She is not an indie. From my regular SP. I think she's got lice.Bro,

Your PM is full not able to msg you.

Can you please share SP details by PM. I can reciprocate with my contacts. Also clear your inbox.

YoJohnny
01-22-19, 12:22
What Rahul mentioned really works, but make sure you have something to offer in return. You should be in good shape yourself to try these and mostly you will score 50% of the time. If you look sexy there is no reason to not have sex for free. I have had few shares of free sex but that was long time ago and you need to give lot of time to get what you want and if you have enough time, banging the same door doesn't harm, who knows doorwali could be the next on banging list.

Friends,

I am sharing my recent experience which is beyond spa and So. In our old days we used to make score in marriage parties. Eye always used to find hungry soul and have fun with some bhabhi or teen gal. Out of 10 times used to score 2 times but there were friends whose score we're always higher. Those exp will share some time later. Coming to recent experience.

I pass by a hospital everyday at same time. There is one girl who is receptionist cum nurse kind. I used to see her daily. I used to pass by with friends and family to never ever thought anything naughty in mind. But one day after SPA exp I realized, what the fuck I m doing. Literally begging for hand job with girl not worth to see once. How low standard I am now. Then realized old days were not like that, used to score everywhere I lived. Be in college or, near to room. Used to find some hungry auty or gal and had free fun with our choice.

So with all this I started throwing smile to this NE girl everyday. In few days we started waving hands and giggling. One day I stopped car and in paper gave her my number and asked her to call me. In few min got the call. Then things become more intimate and she shared her boob pic etc. Meeting place was a big issue then we decided to meet in hospital only. It's small setup one medical shop and a Dr room. Kind of OPD only and she takes care of shop as well. In afternoon Dr goes for lunch break and she is free.

Will not go in details but I scored for free. Whenever we get time we do sitting on Dr chair. Doggy etc.

She can visit my place during lunch time but I have avoided to take home.

So guys try your old skills out side spa and SP. I am sure you guys have scored in past with your skills and those tricks still works. I know few friends, fucking there office colleague easily. So open your eyes ears catch the needy soul and have fun.

All the best.

Jhongage
01-22-19, 13:28

It was a 2 shot deal. She does have hygiene issues. So remember that!Trying to reach you.

Your inbox is full.

MaximumsFrost
01-22-19, 13:43
Hi all,

Can some one share Shashi's contact with strong reference as I read in few FRs that she is not responding to non Telugu speaking guys. Please also share the current damages.

I would appreciate if any good budget girl / MILF is introduced by your good-selves. Its month end and running low on cash.

Regards.

HydHoundog
01-22-19, 16:17
Please her details and price.

Mithunaaa
01-22-19, 17:43
Hi,

Can you PM me the Punjabi bird's digits?

Sstoryteller
01-22-19, 17:57
I thought I have seen saloon setup, but after crossing reception area.

Similar experience. Made the mistake of going late evening on weekend. Had to walk through what seemed like 50 people waiting for the restaurant when I was leaving. Not sure if I was spotted by anyone I know.

Sadly there is no proper salon setup at all. It is clear to everyone that is an MP with so many girls walking around the reception area.

Pricey as well 2. 5 k at the door and 2 k for b2 b. Miss and from Vizag, girl next door types, with soft body, not fat at all. Enjoyed the experience with her.

Are there places with similar experience but with some privacy in Hyderabad? Please suggest.

Sstoryteller
01-22-19, 18:19
I have had FS with her in multiple positions, she is GFE and somewhat PSE. I have mentioned about her to all members who has sent me PM.

I never negotiated extras on reception, every time with girl in room.

I enquired more about her, her name is Miss J, she speaks Hindi, born in Odisha and from New Delhi, told me some other stuff about her personal life in those conversations.

This is the first time I witnessed female ejaculation, we both came at same time. She was laughing nervously and used the disposable underwear to clean up the squirt from floor.
Gave me a therapist called Miss J (Hindi word for life but ending with U) . She flashed a big smile when the guy at the counter introduced me to her. Once the session started she massaged me for about 10 minutes and while clothed put her body on me while I was laying on my stomach.

FS was never on offer although BBBJ was but I never take that.
Its interesting. Both reviewed about same gal and 2 different exp, I agree to the point don't pay for extras to counter guy and choose from available ladies, rooms are pretty nice. You could try various styles. These reviews came a little late else my would have been worthy enough.

Thanks NewB, Sstoryteller, Crazylooks for hints and reviews.

BabySearch
01-22-19, 22:32
Bro,

Thanks for the report. But would-be great if you can elaborate on certain points like what is the hygiene issue, what are her charges, does she have a place etc.

Rating on individual aspects would be a great add-on for fellow mongers to decide whether they are willing to try.

Cheers.Yes, she has great figure, tall and very fair typically punjabi kudi. I tried her one year back at SP place in Kondhapur. After that many times I observed her at same SP place.

She has black scars on buttocks and looks somekind of infection. It was quiet disappointing.

Just ok kind of service no to DFK, BBBJ. I took her to my place and deal was 3 HR but SP was interrupting by calling her to finish immidiately and come back.

HotDaniel
01-22-19, 23:49
Hello brethren,

Digging through old pages came across these beauties are they still working? Kindly PM me the contacts:

1. Vasantha:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1764041&viewfull=1#post1764041.

2. Other girls:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1707904&viewfull=1#post1707904.

3. Girl from malakpet.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1726551&viewfull=1#post1726551.

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

SmootheRaj
01-23-19, 03:11
100% agree bro. Even I have come out of paid sex mostly and at least in Hyderabad. Try your luck guys you always can kit the jack pot.

Friends,

Sstoryteller
01-23-19, 06:58
This is not a FR, rather a request seeking information.

There was a girl named Jeet who used to work as receptionist in MOH GB. I am looking for her contact or any other info to help trace her.

* In 2017 she moved from MOH to JH near GB / H Tech X road.

* After a few months JH was overtaken by Jiva S.

* In 2018 Jiva S also exited and Meghavi has started business at this place.

Meghavi did not retain any one from Jiva hence this girl left the place and is now untraceable with no information about her.

If anyone of you can help me with information my PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

CoolBobby
01-23-19, 09:30
Hi all,

After 15+ fake contacts, found one genuine cam fun girl in locanto. Took service from her 5 to 6 times. She doesn't show face. Please PM for contact.

HydGuy203
01-23-19, 15:55
Hi all,

Can anyone please share any contacts near by Uppal area.

Thanks in advance.

Ramakrsn
01-23-19, 16:46
Please go easy on me as this is my first review. Thanks to Sanju6969 for sharing her digits and references. All reading lot of reviews and decided to try her. Contact her on WA was easy but, she did inquire a lot about on how I got the number. And after answering carefully was able to start the meeting request. First meeting did not work out in mpatnam area and got pushed to next week. Finally was able to meet her on a weekday after almost 45 minutes of wait time. She was sorry for keeping me waiting. Took me to a clean residential area. Place was good. I did not take any covers with me and she don't have it, so she has to make a call to the house provider to get those.

She has decent looks with little acne on the face and fair body colour. Initially she was no to DFK but later on she was into light DFK. BBJ was nice and she has skills. Couldn't hold long for the first time. After some general chit chat started with second and tried various positions. Did enjoy the time with her.

Boobs were small but OK, nice figure and pussy was OK (not loose). Damages were 6 k total. I would repeat when in need for good GFE.

Thanks to DesiNewton bro for clarifying some doubts and suggestions.

MaximumsFrost
01-23-19, 16:57
Nice FR bro. Was a active monger in Hyderabad from 2009 to 2014. Had a gap of so many years but on cam fun I was active. Have IDs of females who do it for Rs 500 to Rs 2 k for 30 min on sky*e. Even couples. But after a point of time you feel it's waste. Johnny doesn't respond. The fun you have in doing it in real is much more different. My 50 paisa advice. But have fun. Having fun is important. Cheers!

Hi all,

After 15+ fake contacts, found one genuine cam fun girl in locanto. Took service from her 5 to 6 times. She doesn't show face. Please PM for contact.

Dega123
01-23-19, 17:13
Tried afro chick mentioned in this forum before. Thanks DelhiD and Kleen19 for sharing the contact.

I went to her place and met for ST. I think she is pregnant.

She can be tried once and its not bad at all for 2. 5 k. Overall an ok experience but won't repeat.

The same SP shared 1 other gal who looks good to.

Dega123
01-23-19, 17:18
My regular SP was away for pongal and just came back. He offered me a thin / short muslim gal from Mumbai. Girl is very good looking and very friendly.

Face- 8.

Body -9 if you like 0 size else 7.

Boobs- handful.

GFE- 8.

Girl seems to be very new to this and very keen to satisfy. She said she is a dancer and was a part of multiple songs in bolly films. Seniors you know who this SP is and he reads the forum. He requested me not to put pics here sorry.

SexyHyd3656
01-23-19, 17:21
Hi all,

After 15+ fake contacts, found one genuine cam fun girl in locanto. Took service from her 5 to 6 times. She doesn't show face. Please PM for contact.Can you please share her location ID or other details. It would be easy for us.

RahulRocks
01-23-19, 17:29
Bro,

It was old days where we used to spend lot of time to get FS. Now this is all new age but old technique still works. We just need to carry yourself with confidence. With this success I am back in my old school days mood. Have fucked many that time, be maid, many girl friends, neighbor aunty, fault owner's wife.

Just recently I missed to score again in AMB mall Kondapur. Girl gave positive response but family was with so could not connect.

Old hungry lion is back.

What Rahul mentioned really works, but make sure you have something to offer in return. You should be in good shape yourself to try these and mostly you will score 50% of the time. If you look sexy there is no reason to not have sex for free. I have had few shares of free sex but that was long time ago and you need to give lot of time to get what you want and if you have enough time, banging the same door doesn't harm, who knows doorwali could be the next on banging list.Thanks.

PrivateMan
01-23-19, 18:12
Nice post man. Its even depends upon luck too.

Friends,

I pass by a hospital everyday at same time. There is one girl who is receptionist cum nurse kind. I used to see her daily. I used to pass by with friends and family to never ever thought anything naughty in mind. But one day after SPA exp I realized, what the fuck I m doing. Literally begging for hand job with girl not worth to see once. How low standard I am now. Then realized old days were not like that, used to score everywhere I lived. Be in college or, near to room. Used to find some hungry auty or gal and had free fun with our choice.t.

AvinashAllu
01-23-19, 18:25
Bro,

Can you provide the digits of cam girl?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Gigraz
01-23-19, 20:03
Is your PM active?

Hi all,

SuperDu
01-23-19, 20:11
Any kind souls, could you share contacts of SPs and indies in Hyderabad. TIA.

SkypeKahinka
01-23-19, 20:36
Can't PM you bro, mind sharing link here?

Hi all,

ABS1199
01-24-19, 02:10
I too agree to reduce paid sex to much lower level. In last 1 year whenever I have paid it is because of having that adventure of seeing how it goes at a new MP or SP and its once in a month or so.

Other than that I feel its easy to get Free sex. If you are in IT than you will know multiple females whose husband will go onsite for 2-6 months. Some of them are desperate to get get laid during this time.

You can try exploring clubs for cougars. Hyderabad has many so called upper middle class ladies who visit club so that they can be treated as eye candy. Some of them will give clear hints of what they want even from the distance. Keep a card only with your phone number and pass it on whenever you get an opportunity.

One of the recent experience I have is with salesgirl at apollo pharma. I had to visit the place in morning hours couple of times as she was running it alone during early hours. Now she is a ready to use booty call.

My advice is spend time in grooming yourself and look good. Ensure that you smell good while approaching. Pheromones plays vital role!

Get a car. Ladies / women are easy to get if you have a car. College girls dig bikes.

Above mentioned is based on what works for me. Try it.

Friends,

I pass by a hospital everyday at same time. There is one girl who is receptionist cum nurse kind. I used to see her daily. I used to pass by with friends and family to never ever thought anything naughty in mind. But one day after SPA exp I realized, what the fuck I m doing. Literally begging for hand job with girl not worth to see once. How low standard I am now. Then realized old days were not like that, used to score everywhere I lived. Be in college or, near to room. Used to find some hungry auty or gal and had free fun with our choice..

Markm3405
01-24-19, 03:24
Hello all,

I am visiting Hyderabad for short duration and I would really appreciate if you can provide some genuine contacts. I have read some posts and looks like you guys are really helpful in this regard. Please inbox me and help save time and efforts.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Greetings,

Jackson

KumarMvl
01-24-19, 07:38
Hi all,

Finally I got account registered after long unsuccessful attempts from uncle sam country. My local friend helped me with registration. I have been passive reader for long time, holding my frustration unable to share nor post.

After long time I am visiting here for few days looking for local contacts that are reliable. Looking for good looking college girls, Muslim girls,. I got few contacts here but they were not successful. Still trying, if something goes well will share here. But please help. I know forum rules of exchanging the contacts and will respect that. PM me.

BangLord
01-24-19, 08:26
Thanks to NoviceHunter for helping out with contacts. Got in touch with Puja Indie (number ending in 083). Her friend Sirisha was also available so booked them for a threesome. Below is the report.

Puja. GFE, nice boobs but average figure (like my women to be slim).

Sirisha. Mechanical, slim (very good figure).

Puja did oral and kissing while I banged Sirisha (allowed kissing on boobs but nothing else). Overall experience was average (was expecting more out of a 3 some).

Damages- 7 k (I know I overpaid but no-one was available that day and they weren't budging below 7).

WIR. No to both. But the house owner also acts as a SP and asked me to contact her if in Hyderabad next. PM me for further details or for contacts.

SmartMumbaiker
01-24-19, 17:02
Yeah bro I tried her today, this much better to wank off instead watching porn.

Frank.

KumarMvl
01-24-19, 19:05
Thanks to NoviceHunter for helping out with contacts. Got in touch with Puja Indie (number ending in 083). Her friend Sirisha was also available so booked them for a threesome. Below is the report.

Puja. GFE, nice boobs but average figure (like my women to be slim).

Sirisha. Mechanical, slim (very good figure).

Puja did oral and kissing while I banged Sirisha (allowed kissing on boobs but nothing else). Overall experience was average (was expecting more out of a 3 some).

Damages- 7 k (I know I overpaid but no-one was available that day and they weren't budging below 7).

WIR. No to both. But the house owner also acts as a SP and asked me to contact her if in Hyderabad next. PM me for further details or for contacts.I did PM for contacts please reply.

RahulRocks
01-25-19, 01:20
She is really hot beauty. She is married and moved to spa yoga near bio diversity. This is last status I have of her. I have one contact of other receptionist let me check with her if she has her number and whereabouts.

By the way did you had fun with her anytime? She was hard to pursued.

This is not a FR, rather a request seeking information.

There was a girl named Jeet who used to work as receptionist in MOH GB. I am looking for her contact or any other info to help trace her.

* In 2017 she moved from MOH to JH near GB / H Tech X road.

* After a few months JH was overtaken by Jiva S.

* In 2018 Jiva S also exited and Meghavi has started business at this place.

Meghavi did not retain any one from Jiva hence this girl left the place and is now untraceable with no information about her.

If anyone of you can help me with information my PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

HoneyHunt05
01-25-19, 02:23
I agree with your thoughts and it is not tough to score without paying. But, this is not the place to share those experiences as we would not be willing to share such contacts with others, mostly strangers. Here if we post an FR or write about a girl, we get 10's or 100's of people approaching us for those contacts. This is a sex guide and meant to share the details of available girls in the city rather than sharing porn stories.

My two cents.

Cheers.

HH.

I too agree to reduce paid sex to much lower level. In last 1 year whenever I have paid it is because of having that adventure of seeing how it goes at a new MP or SP and its once in a month or so.

Other than that I feel its easy to get Free sex. If you are in IT than you will know multiple females whose husband will go onsite for 2-6 months. Some of them are desperate to get get laid during this time.

You can try exploring clubs for cougars. Hyderabad has many so called upper middle class ladies who visit club so that they can be treated as eye candy. Some of them will give clear hints of what they want even from the distance. Keep a card only with your phone number and pass it on whenever you get an opportunity.

One of the recent experience I have is with salesgirl at apollo pharma. I had to visit the place in morning hours couple of times as she was running it alone during early hours. Now she is a ready to use booty call.

My advice is spend time in grooming yourself and look good. Ensure that you smell good while approaching. Pheromones plays vital role!

Get a car. Ladies / women are easy to get if you have a car. College girls dig bikes.

Above mentioned is based on what works for me. Try it.

MtlBoy
01-25-19, 04:31
I was intrigued by the idea of realtime online fun so did some digging from hints of Frank. The girl Frank mentioned is not responding by when I searched her online I found out that she is frequenting a discreet online chat room. I have joined the chat room and found that there are many providers of this kind of service. I had free demos (video call without face) and few of them seemed genuine as they are semi naked and looks like they are busy with other clients. Some of them are asking for 500-700 paytm transfer for a 30-45 min of fun. It was a interesting experience finding about this virtual fun service other than from locanto. Interestingly there are a couple I have seen on xvideos talked with them for five minutes about there service. Basically they will have sex and follow your requests. Be aware there are many fakes out there.

I am sure it is possible to ask out these girls if it is done right. May be this is an alternative if you are worried about STIs.

RajArya
01-25-19, 11:53
Hi friends,

Sorry for the month old FR.

First of all thank you so much to the wonderful seniors who helped me with Rose contact. Pinged her directly and later called her at first she she was very harsh on phone later after explaining that I was the guy who pinged her she started speaking softly. The deal was fixed for LT and booked the oyo and shared the same with her.

She came let by 1 HR but I forgot Althea's thing once the deed started. I was just thinking whether I was with Rose or some pornstar. She is not at all a time watcher everything is on menu but since this is my first time in anal it didn't workout. Other than than that I had a very good time with her. Below are my ratings.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: 8/10. She is short.

DFK: 10/10.

BBJ: 10/10 it's not BBJ it's deep throat.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 8 k + 100 pipers.

WIR: Yes.

Visiting Vizag. Could anybody please share some good contact.

JustiKyzer
01-25-19, 13:12
Any review on this bird?

RrVee123
01-25-19, 14:16
Dear friends,

Miss K had pinged that she has this bird available. Those who want to try can ping her. I am out of town so couldn't able to. Happy mongering guys.

Sstoryteller
01-25-19, 20:26
She indeed is a hot chic. One or two meets and I would have had her but unfortunately she left the place after Jiva was taken over by Meghav. BTW, Spa Yoga was later replaced by Jiva.

She is really hot beauty. She is married and moved to spa yoga near bio diversity. This is last status I have of her. I have one contact of other receptionist let me check with her if she has her number and whereabouts.

By the way did you had fun with her anytime? She was hard to pursued.

Sstoryteller
01-25-19, 20:39
An update on KAN, somewhat good looking girls are gone and KAN is back to fat aunt type therapists. Even the massage doesn't seem the same.

MtlBoy
01-25-19, 22:29
Hmm. I was wondering why there are no mention of girls from Dilsuknagar area. Is it because of the LE activity or most of the forum members are from other side of the city. This is bit puzzling to me. Let me know if there are any girls near dilsuknagar.

DelAK47
01-26-19, 07:03
Hey guys,

Will be coming to Hyderabad soon.

Can anyone suggest a good girl friendly hotel. Don't want to stay in an OYO.

Also thanks to guys who have shared numbers and I have reciprocated also.

Please guys, if someone can let me know some real good indie that I should should taste while m in Hyderabad. Do let me know.

Cheers to all.

MtlBoy
01-26-19, 07:41
Hmm. This is interesting. I was pinged by a cam girl and we decided on price and she has offered free demo. I have seen the girl she was decent looking but did not speak. Before paying for the full show which is 900 rs. I had asked her to get naked for 150 which she accepted. She did get naked in the call but did not respond to me. That's strange so I asked her to speak for voice confirmation before payment. Which she denied. Then I have realized she or he is streaming a video clip on skype. I go cheated. Well I did find a genuine girl bit chubby for my taste so paid 100 for her trouble (showed boobs and cat).

So guys whoever have received a reply from me about the chat room. Beware if the girl is too good may be they are cheating.

I miss being in Hyderabad. Would have went for a trusted indie. Well Its late night here. I will hit a pub and try my luck.

Emental87
01-26-19, 17:49
Oyotownhouse 009 near whiteplains, is my go to hotel.

Hey guys,

Will be coming to Hyderabad soon.

Can anyone suggest a good girl friendly hotel. Don't want to stay in an OYO.

Also thanks to guys who have shared numbers and I have reciprocated also.

Please guys, if someone can let me know some real good indie that I should should taste while m in Hyderabad. Do let me know.

Cheers to all.

Ancyb
01-26-19, 18:40
Hmm. This is interesting. I was pinged by a cam girl and we decided on price and she has offered free demo. I have seen the girl she was decent looking but did not speak. Before paying for the full show which is 900 rs. I had asked her to get naked for 150 which she accepted. She did get naked in the call but did not respond to me. That's strange so I asked her to speak for voice confirmation before payment. Which she denied. Then I have realized she or he is streaming a video clip on skype. I go cheated. Well I did find a genuine girl bit chubby for my taste so paid 100 for her trouble (showed boobs and cat).

So guys whoever have received a reply from me about the chat room. Beware if the girl is too good may be they are cheating.

I miss being in Hyderabad. Would have went for a trusted indie. Well Its late night here. I will hit a pub and try my luck.My two cents.

This is common way of cheating. It will be mostly he and will stream some video online as a demo.

Many will ask some amount for demo call and will free away once amount transfer is done.

The same is modus operandi for all girls be it Skype or Instagram. You can see lot of girl if search paid cam or paid fun on Skype and paytm on Instagram. I have taken few demo calls but yet to come across a genuine girl.

Today had a same experience with a girl called varsha going with tag paid cam on Skype. Asked for demo and she called me it was a video stream ans she was not responding, but the call got disconnected. Tried to reconnect and she started abusing. I said fuck off go to hell and logged off.

Have similar experience with paytm girls on Instagram. Got in to a demo video call and found that she's not responding to me just doing what she wants and realized that other video was being streamed. Got the hint as the sound from other side was muted. One of the girl asked 100 bucks for demo call and once the amount was transferred logged off and deleted account.

So its cheating only, brothers be aware of this.

Delib
01-27-19, 01:54
Hi all,

Can anyone share spas in Secunderabad area. I can reciprocate.

BangLord
01-27-19, 06:10
I did PM for contacts please reply.Got nearly 20 PMs, have responded to all except those who have 0 posts. I can understand folks not having any contacts but 0 posts?

Sstoryteller
01-27-19, 09:33
I have visited a couple, but not great quality of therapists. Check PM.

Hi all,

Can anyone share spas in Secunderabad area. I can reciprocate.

Rsujoy
01-27-19, 17:07
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.

Rsujoy
01-27-19, 17:10
She is an SP girl. Note price is 24 k. If you can pay I will give you the number of the SP. Then and then only text me.

SmartGuyHyd
01-27-19, 17:16
Got nearly 20 PMs, have responded to all except those who have 0 posts. I can understand folks not having any contacts but 0 posts?I also PM bro but no response from you.

Kkarunkk
01-27-19, 18:30
Hi all,

Can anyone share spas in Secunderabad area. I can reciprocate.There is one on PG road. Near Rdeep super market. I tried it about a week ago. There's at least one from the NE and one north Indian and the others are locals. Extras are on the offer for the asking. Good ambience. Nothing great to say about the massage. But yes I got a HJ with top access for 1.5. I had opted for a 90 min session. So got two people serving me. Next time I will try the north Indian. Forgot the names. But the NE girl is a wee-bit chubby.

Enjoy.

There's one more on w. M'pally main road above HD_C bank. It has a studio in its name. There is a NE girl there. You will get only HJ. Massage is better. And HJ is well. A HJ. . if she is in mood. She gives you a nie patient HJ otherwise. Its like. Come on get over with it quick. Extras for HJ is about 1 K.

I heard there is one more near the ICICI bank on the road. Where you have Deccan Club. A little in the lane. Never tried it. But was told that it is a good place for extras. Mostly locals.

So. Lets see what you can reciprocate. Thanks in advance.

I gave you that input. Even though I am from Pune Forum. And visit Hyderabad frequently.

KumarMvl
01-27-19, 20:46
Hi all,

Recently after trying many avenues I got few SP contacts from my friends localities (they are not on this forum). But most of them are not reliable, some are on vacation because of festival. But did not partake with every SP.

When pressure of lust is increasing, finally contacted SP from Posh area. Do not want to mention area nor place, just to keep out of radar. But SP has contacts to film industry and high profiles. SP sent pics, got our attention, could not say no to her. Here comes boomer, after meeting girl, she is near match to pictures and chubby or fat. Given we are on SP grounds, and contact came from known network (from my friends regular SP) I have to say yes. Otherwise my friend can loose connection to his SP.

Anyway long story short the girl is an artist, none of her films are released. She is 20 and does this once in 3-5 months, when money is tight. She does not take anything under 10 k. Moreover SP himself took 10 k of commission, this I came to know after talking to girl once in room.

So first experience, I incurred huge damage. But if anyone wants to try and can negotiate PM me.

CooperKhan24
01-27-19, 20:46
An update on KAN, somewhat good looking girls are gone and KAN is back to fat aunt type therapists. Even the massage doesn't seem the same.True. Therapists are not good as well as they seems to be in hurry. Neither the massage nor extra services are good.

Ashokl
01-27-19, 20:48
The one in the right is in blore with an SP. Fat, pic is photo-shopped.

Sstoryteller
01-27-19, 20:53
Have not seen any FR's on this Spa lately, maybe not many members preferring it as it is on M'Pur main road and lot of eateries around.

Since long I wanted to check it out at least once, so stepped in. Ambiance is OK. In Dec 2018 new management has taken over this place which also manages another be Spa near mind space.

2.5 K at counter, once in room was informed of 3.5 K for 90 minutes by 2 girls. Opted for it after competing first 45 minutes.

Within first 10 minutes of massage, the therapist, a cute NI from capital, informed me about the management change and also mentioned old management allowed FS but this management is strict, only HJ with access to top is allowed. Quoted 1. 5 K, paid only 700 for HJ.

Second therapist was also NI, better than average, asked for menu and she said 1 K for HJ and touch from top. I said talk about extras only if FS is on menu, she said never does it so did not take it.

WIR: 5-10 % probability.

Sstoryteller
01-27-19, 20:59
Another place that I never visited and wanted to checkout at least once.

L Spa, above cloth store, famous for sure shot FS.

Asked reception guy about prices, and to give impression that I have visited earlier, asked him if there are new girls or better looking girls as off late the quality of girls are going bad.

Reception guy put it straight, change in management and strictly no FS. Only extras could be HJ.

Just walked out of place.

MtlBoy
01-28-19, 04:31
Yep, same user. Well 150 is not much but Its the feeling that I got cheated using screen sharing on skype. I do it all the time for work.

I am trying to avoid meeting a real girl for couple of months so I can buy myself a television. Girls are expensive here a decent girl demands 200 CAD atleast. Service is great though.

Amazing how much we spend on SPs.

My two cents.

This is common way of cheating. It will be mostly he and will stream some video online as a demo.

Many will ask some amount for demo call and will free away once amount transfer is done.

The same is modus operandi for all girls be it Skype or Instagram. You can see lot of girl if search paid cam or paid fun on Skype and paytm on Instagram. I have taken few demo calls but yet to come across a genuine girl.

Today had a same experience with a girl called varsha going with tag paid cam on Skype. Asked for demo and she called me it was a video stream ans she was not responding, but the call got disconnected. Tried to reconnect and she started abusing. I said fuck off go to hell and logged off.

Have similar experience with paytm girls on Instagram. Got in to a demo video call and found that she's not responding to me just doing what she wants and realized that other video was being streamed. Got the hint as the sound from other side was muted. One of the girl asked 100 bucks for demo call and once the amount was transferred logged off and deleted account.

So its cheating only, brothers be aware of this.

MtlBoy
01-28-19, 04:45
Contacted her couple of weeks back. She is quoting 4 k now I have done it for 3. 5 k before. Not a looker but good rack. I choose to not to meet but went for Nitya (navyas friend). PM me if you still need contact and reference.

Hi all,

Can some one share Shashi's contact with strong reference as I read in few FRs that she is not responding to non Telugu speaking guys. Please also share the current damages.

I would appreciate if any good budget girl / MILF is introduced by your good-selves. Its month end and running low on cash.

Regards.

DonutRider
01-28-19, 05:50
She is an SP girl. Note price is 24 k. If you can pay I will give you the number of the SP. Then and then only text me.Did her for 18 k full night. GFE was alright.

MaximumsFrost
01-28-19, 06:09
Thanks to DelhiD for sharing digits of Sashi. Tried reaching her but haven't received any response yet.

Since was very horny so went back to tried and tested contacts. Pinged Antia and she said she can meet. Same damages as mentioned in earlier FR. However, this time she was more involved. Lovely GFE. Loved it.

Yogesh021
01-28-19, 06:21
Hi friends,

Dropping at Hyderabad for a business visit. Will be staying there for one night.

Kindly help on good indie or Sp for LT.

TIA.

KumarMvl
01-28-19, 06:59
Did her for 18 k full night. GFE was alright.Is she independent or with SP. Either way can you please share. Thanks.

YoJohnny
01-28-19, 09:37
Dear ISGians,

Don't try to pay as much as you can. Your mistake are making prize bubble way more bigger than its actual. I agree that Hyderabad mongering scene is high and dry. But don't allow johnny to rule over your mind. Few members are paying exorbitant prices for budget fucks, please refrain and RTFF or ask a senior about damages before going ahead with the deal.

Thanks.

YoJohnny.

YoJohnny
01-28-19, 09:45
No offense bro But in 24 k you can fuck two size Zero in SG without any LE heat. 14 k return fare (book before a month, thanks to flyscoot), 9 k for both the fucks and 1. 5 k -2 k (SGD 30-45) for the visa, no need to stay there, can come back within 24 hrs. Even if you plan to stay a day, can max go around 30 k.

Or just travel to our Capital 15 k done and dusted with amazing fucks.

She is an SP girl. Note price is 24 k. If you can pay I will give you the number of the SP. Then and then only text me.

RajArya
01-28-19, 10:04
No offense bro But in 24 k you can fuck two size Zero in SG without any LE heat. 14 k return fare (book before a month, thanks to flyscoot), 9 k for both the fucks and 1. 5 k -2 k (SGD 30-45) for the visa, no need to stay there, can come back within 24 hrs. Even if you plan to stay a day, can max go around 30 k.

Or just travel to our Capital 15 k done and dusted with amazing fucks.Clear your inbox buddy.

StillWaiting
01-28-19, 12:36
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.Hey,

I had her in capital city few months back. She said that she is new to the field and had some constraints (no DFK, CBJ). I did her in 10 k for FN. Yes she does have a 0 size but here in Hyderabad her price seems to be budged very high.

GoPal82
01-28-19, 13:05
I have seen few which are of very low profile, who engage in with auto and bus drivers. You can understand the risk here. Better to avoid DS nagar. Not sure whether you will find good indies here.

Correct me if you find one.

Hmm. I was wondering why there are no mention of girls from Dilsuknagar area. Is it because of the LE activity or most of the forum members are from other side of the city. This is bit puzzling to me. Let me know if there are any girls near dilsuknagar.

Rsujoy
01-28-19, 15:12

Or just travel to our Capital 15 k done and dusted with amazing fucks.I understand the economics bro as much as anybody. But it was a good lay. The logistics in your idea requires planning. Anyways if you look at my past reviews have never paid that much! So just wanted to try it out! Offense none taken.

HotDaniel
01-28-19, 16:52
Hi Senior brothers,

Can anyone share Kar's details. I know the challenges about her being very discrete.

Will adhere to all the conditions that senior member suggest when her contact is shared with me, with regards to her.

Will be very careful, kindly PM me her contacts along with Reference, I know, she is very careful here as well.

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

Kkarunkk
01-28-19, 17:00
Have not seen any FR's on this Spa lately, maybe not many members preferring it as it is on M'Pur main road and lot of eateries around.

Since long I wanted to check it out at least once, so stepped in. Ambiance is OK. In Dec 2018 new management has taken over this place which also manages another be Spa near mind space.

2.5 K at counter, once in room was informed of 3.5 K for 90 minutes by 2 girls. Opted for it after competing first 45 minutes.

Within first 10 minutes of massage, the therapist, a cute NI from capital, informed me about the management change and also mentioned old management allowed FS but this management is strict, only HJ with access to top is allowed. Quoted 1. 5 K, paid only 700 for HJ.

Second therapist was also NI, better than average, asked for menu and she said 1 K for HJ and touch from top. I said talk about extras only if FS is on menu, she said never does it so did not take it.

WIR: 5-10 % probability.Hi,

Yes noted the title of your FR says "Prohibited" . But we should also know which is this spa that we need to avoid. Any names? Hints? Locations? I guess you forgot to mention that.

Kartik777
01-28-19, 17:57
Please go easy on me as this is my first review. Thanks to Sanju6969 for sharing her digits and references. All reading lot of reviews and decided to try her. Contact her on WA was easy but, she did inquire a lot about on how I got the number. And after answering carefully was able to start the meeting request. First meeting did not work out in mpatnam area and got pushed to next week. Finally was able to meet her on a weekday after almost 45 minutes of wait time. She was sorry for keeping me waiting. Took me to a clean residential area. Place was good. I did not take any covers with me and she don't have it, so she has to make a call to the house provider to get those.

She has decent looks with little acne on the face and fair body colour. Initially she was no to DFK but later on she was into light DFK. BBJ was nice and she has skills. Couldn't hold long for the first time. After some general chit chat started with second and tried various positions. Did enjoy the time with her.

Boobs were small but OK, nice figure and pussy was OK (not loose). Damages were 6 k total. I would repeat when in need for good GFE.

Thanks to DesiNewton bro for clarifying some doubts and suggestions.Care to share her number bro? I've been trying to get some contacts but to no avail. It's true that I'm a newbie, but I'll be careful.

BrewGuy87
01-28-19, 18:19
Got this pic from a girl I met a while ago. Apparently, this girl is her roommate. Obviously, the referee is all praises for this girl. I'd like a second opinion.

If anybody has seen or tried her, please share your views. I don't have her contact details yet. But, if I try, I'll be happy to share the FR and details here.

Sstoryteller
01-28-19, 19:00
The word Prohibited is in itself a hint. Get a dictionary.

Hi,

Yes noted the title of your FR says "Prohibited" . But we should also know which is this spa that we need to avoid. Any names? Hints? Locations? I guess you forgot to mention that.

Sstoryteller
01-28-19, 19:17
Visited a place about 5 days ago, actually I received couple of messages marketing the place and when I called the Telecaller she asked me to come to A'Pet near a famous hospital. 1500 for 45 minutes and 2 K for 60 minutes. Asked for the lineup upfront, 3 girls, one was too cute, one average and third was maid type. Unfortunately only third was available and had to wait 40 mins for others, so left the place.

Went back 3 days ago, the reception guy asked who sent you. I said I received SMS and this is second visit, asked for the cute one, paid counter and into the room.

This is a branch of a MP located in the building in S'guda opposite famous hospital, this building floor has 4 MP's.

Well massage was namesake, no massage on bum, when I questioned she said no massage on this place. I said I wannt to leave. So she spoke to other girls and came back and did sub rubbing on back, she said this is part of extras and hence she said no upfront.

Bum massage part of extras, LOL.

Asked her for extras menu, 2 K for B2B, means she pulls her top up and rub on chest with her balls and do HJ. I declined.

She is really cute slim figure and I think she will be great on bed. Hence offered her FS, she said never. I left her option to rethink, also mentioned we can meet outside MP. I will check with her later.

YoJohnny
01-29-19, 05:00
Done. Inbox Cleared.

Clear your inbox buddy.

DonutRider
01-29-19, 06:37
Got this pic from a girl I met a while ago. Apparently, this girl is her roommate. Obviously, the referee is all praises for this girl. I'd like a second opinion.

If anybody has seen or tried her, please share your views. I don't have her contact details yet. But, if I try, I'll be happy to share the FR and details here.That's moonrika bro. She looks good only in this pic, LOL.

Much reviewed. Short and okay GFE. Good at 3 k (or less) a shot.

DonutRider
01-29-19, 06:46

WIR: 5-10 % probability.Visited the place before Thais left. They keep calling me every now and then offering discounts etc. I feel the prices are too high for local therapists and for an okay ambience.

Sstoryteller
01-29-19, 08:28
This should be the T Spa B'Pet, discussed many times here.

There is one on PG road. Near Rdeep super market.

Kkarunkk
01-29-19, 09:49
This should be the T Spa B'Pet, discussed many times here.Hi,

The spa I was referring to is not T spa. Its called J Habib Yog check out. It is in Sindhi colony on pg road.

Mmahesh3387
01-29-19, 10:28
Tried her today at her location, avg experience, looks not so good but tries to please you, score card.

Boobs: 7/10.

Cat: 7/10.

Ass: not willing to provide.

Overall experience 6/10.

She is having one more MILF available at location, next time I will try her.

BrewGuy87
01-29-19, 10:36
Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't very keen on meeting her anyway. She was quoting 20 k for the night. I guess I'll pass on this one.

That's moonrika bro. She looks good only in this pic, LOL.

HydHoundog
01-29-19, 14:32
Bro, can please digits.

Contacted her couple of weeks back. She is quoting 4 k now I have done it for 3. 5 k before. Not a looker but good rack. I choose to not to meet but went for Nitya (navyas friend). PM me if you still need contact and reference.

HydPrince
01-29-19, 17:53
Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't very keen on meeting her anyway. She was quoting 20 k for the night. I guess I'll pass on this one.20 k. LOL.

MaximumsFrost
01-29-19, 18:14
Friends,

I am getting too many mails asking for contact no. Of Anita. I have shared it with some and will share with others in future too but with reasonable gap. I believe, we can't afford to create over night stars. So, those with whom I haven't shared her digits, kindly don't get offended. It's my humble request.

NoviceHunter
01-29-19, 18:52
I will go to trusted inde.

Sstoryteller
01-29-19, 19:08
I should have mentioned that it is either T or neighbour Spa Yog, my bad.

Hi,

The spa I was referring to is not T spa. Its called J Habib Yog check out. It is in Sindhi colony on pg road.

Sstoryteller
01-29-19, 19:49
Continuing my mission to revisit earlier reported MP's and check how they are doing, this is today's update:

1. P Spa M'Pur: The qualities of birds are gone from bad to worse. Checked the lineup and left place.

2. T Spa near BATA M'Pur: Asked reception if they have got any new therapists in past one month or same old girls, he said no new therapists. Left the place.

This may have never mentioned earlier, visited E Spa M'Pur 2 days ago, it is near a Metro station. The setup of E Spa looked like professional setup hence excused out.

So please if somebody is visiting here go with zero expectations, and do leave FR.

HotDaniel
01-29-19, 19:58
Friends,

I am getting too many mails asking for contact no. Of Anita. I have shared it with some and will share with others in future too but with reasonable gap. I believe, we can't afford to create over night stars. So, those with whom I haven't shared her digits, kindly don't get offended. It's my humble request.True and Well said brother.

HeatItUphyd
01-29-19, 23:01
I agree. Indeed, that is the only pic she look good. She was good at times but now she is too greedy for money. Careful if she ask to share any of your pics. She has habit of storing them in her phone, not sure what her motto.

That's moonrika bro. She looks good only in this pic, LOL.

Karanveerbhat
01-30-19, 05:53
Hello,

A long pending FR. I know there have been many FRs on Anita but I am sharing my experience below-.

Got her number from one of the bros. Thanks for the contact. Went to her place which is in a residential area, 1st floor. No one in the house and she looked nice. She is short, long hair (I have a thing for long hair women). She was very courteous since the time we started talking. Entered her house and started with a tight hug. She doesn't have big boobs but they are nice. She is very fair and pretty clean. She doesn't kiss easily, you have to pursue her for that. I pursued and had a very nice DFK. Opened her long beautiful smelling hair and licked her whole body. Not sure if the moaning was actual or made up but she sounded good. Overall a nice experience. Below is the summary.

Boobs - 6/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Cleanliness- 9/10.

Pussy- 7/10 (Pretty loose).

Overall- 8/10.

Damages- 3.2 K for one shot.

Thanks for reading. Happy to share her number with the fellow bros in exchange of some good ones. See ya!

RrVee123
01-30-19, 10:01
Guys,

Miss K just pinged me with pics of this girl. She will be available till Friday. Contact her if anyone wants to try. Already shared her number to some members.

P.S: I am not her agent or something. Just sharing info so that some one can enjoy as I am out of city.

Kri523
01-30-19, 10:51
First of all thanks to Frank for sharing the details.

This was my first cam experience. Messaged her on hangout she asked for paytm transfer. Payed and had fun for 10 minutes.

Thanks.

Mithunaaa
01-30-19, 14:41
I am looking for higher end girls / milfs in range of 10 k to 15 k. Any contacts please PM me.

AlexReddy
01-30-19, 15:02
By going through the forum, felt Hyderbad is much better happening place for hobbyists.

It Looks like Vijayawada is as dry as Sahara dessert. Happy mongering guys.

LordNavik
01-30-19, 19:53
Hello,

A long pending FR. I know there have been many FRs on Anita but I am sharing my experience below-.

Got her number from one of the bros. Thanks for the contact. Went to her place which is in a residential area, 1st floor. No one in the house and she looked nice. She is short, long hair (I have a thing for long hair women). She was very courteous since the time we started talking. Entered her house and started with a tight hug. She doesn't have big boobs but they are nice. She is very fair and pretty clean. She doesn't kiss easily, you have to pursue her for that. I pursued and had a very nice DFK. Opened her long beautiful smelling hair and licked her whole body. Not sure if the moaning was actual or made up but she sounded good. Overall a nice experience. Below is the summary.

Boobs - 6/10.

GFE- 9/10.Bro,

That's an amazing review. Long haired women is my fetish too. Can you PM the digits?

YoJohnny
01-31-19, 07:00
You forgot to attach the pic.

Guys,

Miss K just pinged me with pics of this girl. She will be available till Friday. Contact her if anyone wants to try. Already shared her number to some members.

P.S: I am not her agent or something. Just sharing info so that some one can enjoy as I am out of city.

Sstoryteller
01-31-19, 07:01
After several MP visit and exit during past few days, realized it is time for a treatment hence visited two words MP, more or less because counter charges are relatively low. After my FS partner (SI & NE) left place I lost interest here but went back hoping to find new birds.

Tip: Avoid the SI's (Miss A, Miss S, Miss K) as they have collectively jacked up prices, lot of nakhras, never do FS, does not even pull lower down.

Spoiler Alert: Since earlier NE's has left place, the NE & Indo birds from nearby MP (near icecream shop) trying to find there place here. Also Thai is back from vacation.

Opted for Indo, short and chubby, she introduces as NE, in room she admitted she is relatively new hence massage skills are zero. Extras offered: HJ+TA 1 K, B2B 2.5 K, I said interested only in FS, she was confused soul, first she said she does not do, after a while said next visit, later said 5 K but I stuck to 3 K, eventually did not take any extras as I was firm on my offer of FS at 3 K. She did offer BJ but 2.5 K and I declined again. Tried to tempt me into extras by touches but my brain never allow my johnny to take decisions.

I wasn't happy due to few incidents later and spoke to reception about same, he said as you are so regular and never complained earlier try the new NE (friend / colleagues of / indo). Another short and chubby but good back. Back massage was good, she could not do FS due to monthly cycle. HJ+BJ, paid 1.5 K.

SoloSoul
01-31-19, 10:27
Hi,

Have been a silent reader and enjoy the forum and lot and finally would like to take membership and start exploring. Have had bad experiences with loc. Could anyone assist on how to go about membership without credit card.

Thanks.

Kartik777
01-31-19, 18:07
Wanted to have some fun today and called up Mirrorwali. She's quoting 6 K for one pop. Thought it's so steep and dropped the idea. Did I do the right thing? I mean, is she really worth that much? Let me know what you guys think.

BumchikBabloo
01-31-19, 18:12
Hello guys,

I've just moved to Hyderabad from Bangalore. Looking for contacts of SP's and Indies and almost all. Can you please share them, in response to that can share you guys Bangalore contacts I've got. I've got almost 35 contacts in Bangalore, going to share them all in response need plenty of Hyderabad contacts.

Thanks.

NewtoHyd
02-01-19, 03:32
Tried her today at her location, avg experience, looks not so good but tries to please you, score card.

Boobs: 7/10.

Cat: 7/10.

Ass: not willing to provide.

Overall experience 6/10.

She is having one more MILF available at location, next time I will try her.What is the damage?

Hyd Avenger
02-01-19, 04:39
There is one on PG road. Near Rdeep super market. I tried it about a week ago. There's at least one from the NE and one north Indian and the others are locals. Extras are on the offer for the asking. Good ambience. Nothing great to say about the massage. But yes I got a HJ with top access for 1.5. I had opted for a 90 min session. So got two people serving me. Next time I will try the north Indian. Forgot the names. But the NE girl is a wee-bit chubby.

Enjoy.

There's one more on w. M'pally main road above HD_C bank. It has a studio in its name. There is a NE girl there. You will get only HJ. Massage is better. And HJ is well. A HJ. . if she is in mood. She gives you a nie patient HJ otherwise. Its like. Come on get over with it quick. Extras for HJ is about 1 K..I recently visited the one you mentioned near Deccan Club.

I had a decent experience over there.

Called up the reception and scheduled an appointment. He then called up a lady (S. Sha) and she took me to second floor. She immediately asked for what service I wanted, I enjoyed a nice message with DFK and B2B with just panties on.

Damages 1.5 k at counter and 2 k for lady.

Hope you enjoy!

Jgaurpaw99
02-01-19, 04:51
Hi lads,

This is regarding personal grooming. I have been thinking of getting my body hair (chest and back.) removed for hygienic reasons. Though I thought of doing it myself initially, now I am thinking of getting a professional help.

While browsing through the old posts, I read that a gentleman from our club got it done in a spa. But I was not able to decode the clues mentioned in that post about that place.

Can anyone of you kind souls help me with Spa / parlor details where I can get my body hair removed.

Thank you gents!

Scorpio25
02-01-19, 05:05
First of all thanks to Frank for sharing the details.

This was my first cam experience. Messaged her on hangout she asked for paytm transfer. Payed and had fun for 10 minutes.

Thanks.Can you share the details please.